PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

JohnTodd
02-24-06, 16:31
I went to OT and was somewhat disappointed by the offering of ladies there. Way too many lady boys at several bars, Ipenima is definately the best bar there, but I was not impressed. I went to Joo Chiat, about a $12 cab ride away from OT. It appears the clubs start at 51 Joo Chiat, went in there, it was called 51 Jazzy, looked like decent tallent, Blue Lagoon directly across the street had many ladies, it was like the Paramont, but much more conservative. There were a lot of bars with a lot of ladies. There were massage places there, I saw a sign on the door of one of the places for $30 an hour. At one of the bars a lady was pleasent, asked if I want to go to hotel for $100, sounded like a deal so I agreeded, she was pleasent and unrushed, photo's below (boobs are real):

Magixian1
02-26-06, 09:49
This is Nun, 22 years old from Chiang Mai. Very cute. I LOVES her. Hehe. FR can be found at Geylang Section.Bro , cannot see la.

Punk Boulala
02-26-06, 21:39
Johntodd,

I viewed your photos before reading your post. The first thing that came to my mind is that your "girl" is actually a post-op lady boy. I had to double check that I wasn't in the Thai section. Then I read your post and saw you mentioned too many lady boys at one palce in Singapore. This is not intended as a flame.

LexLuther
02-26-06, 23:59
This is not a flame either, but what the hell makes you think JT's girl is a lady boy? She looks like a lady to Lex.

Lex

JohnTodd
02-27-06, 00:41
I can assure they were real tits and she was a lady, if not the doc did a great job because she had two children with strech marks to prove it.
She was completely feminin.

Old Thai Hand
02-27-06, 02:02
Punk

You don't know what you're talking about. With the possible exception of maybe having had a nose job and perhaps some other facework done (hard to tell, but seems likely), this is a 100% woman. The boobs alone tell you that it's a woman. No katoey I have ever seen has breasts like that. I live 1 block from the biggest katoey cabaret show in Bangkok. I see these "girls" every day. It is so easy to spot the differences between katoeys and women, I find it laughable when guys aren't sure.

Please read my post in the Thai section on katoeys to get some perspective on this.

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=432826&postcount=181

OTH

Bariaking
02-27-06, 04:25
To All Brothers out there,

Can tell me where to get on hold of the famous Tammy home video?

Peter Eastwest
02-27-06, 13:33

I've been seeking that also but I cannot find too. Anyone know the URL?

Pete

Peter Eastwest
02-27-06, 17:28

I just came across this:

Tammy NYP Video VIRUS WARNING

Looking for Tammy? DO NOT download any material from sites offering zipped files of "love chat messages" and video. The files contain a worm that will begin erasing specific files from your hard drive until your computer will no longer boot up. Ultimately, your harddrive will be rendered totally usesless. You won't even be able to write 0's to the disc.

Peter Eastwest
02-27-06, 17:31

I just came across this:

Tammy NYP Video VIRUS WARNING

Looking for Tammy? DO NOT download any material from sites offering zipped files of "love chat messages" and video. The files contain a worm that will begin erasing specific files from your hard drive until your computer will no longer boot up. Ultimately, your harddrive will be rendered totally usesless. You won't even be able to write 0s to the disc.

Peter Eastwest
02-27-06, 17:32

Guys: I just found this virus warning. (There are many viruses out there so please use the "electronic condom" as well as the rubber one, when the need arises!)

[[[Tammy NYP Video Virus warning
Looking for Tammy? DO NOT download any material from sites offering zipped files of "love chat messages" and video. The files contain a worm that will begin erasing specific files from your hard drive until your computer will no longer boot up. Ultimately, your harddrive will be rendered totally usesless. You won't even be able to write 0's to the disc.]]]

Kranky99
02-28-06, 01:42
you can try this site. http://webblogerz.com/tammy-nyp-stolen-sex-scandal-video-nsfw/

Cot her photos and all the four videos. It only took me less than 10 minutes searching the website.

Man Dome
02-28-06, 06:50
Downloaded it. In 3gpp format.
No virus. Confirmed!
Go ahead!

you can try this site. http://webblogerz.com/tammy-nyp-stolen-sex-scandal-video-nsfw/

Cot her photos and all the four videos. It only took me less than 10 minutes searching the website.

Peter Eastwest
02-28-06, 11:14
Downloaded it. In 3gpp format.
No virus. Confirmed!
Go ahead!

Yes - this link downloads eaily. Quality is mixed but it is a handphone after all. Tammy is a real cutie. Sweet little thing indeed. She gives good head. I think she might be able to teach something of skills to some "professionals".

I am looking forward to my next visit to Sing-Cty coming up in May. I'll be looking for a local this time!

Pete

Crazy Guy
03-01-06, 07:47
go ahead and download it. This girl may be young but can really blow like a pro. Really envy this guy can get it free from this chick. On a last note, this guy is huge for an asian. Probably that's why this chick likes him so much.

cg.

Anaconda Dick
03-07-06, 12:49
Hi Brothers,

Sorry for the long absence from this forum, been away on business trip. Found this Sri Lankan SW last week at Orchard for $70. Great Service, totally uninhibited and unrushed for 2 hours.. Enjoy the pic, shame she would not allow a full frontal.

Brian Moor.

Wanabe
03-09-06, 15:38
go ahead and download it. This girl may be young but can really blow like a pro. Really envy this guy can get it free from this chick. On a last note, this guy is huge for an asian. Probably that's why this chick likes him so much.

cg.Crazy horse - Thanks for the download link.

Wow! That's all I can say. Is this a typical S'porean gal?

Watching the clip alone ... gave me the gfe! Sad for Tammy that this is out in the open. Well we should be more careful and discrete

And yes, that guy does have a pretty big dick for an asian esp. for his built.

Kim Chee Kane
03-11-06, 21:32
Crazy horse - Thanks for the download link.

Wow! That's all I can say. Is this a typical S'porean gal?

Watching the clip alone ... gave me the gfe! Sad for Tammy that this is out in the open. Well we should be more careful and discrete

And yes, that guy does have a pretty big dick for an asian esp. for his built.Hey. I've been trying to dl the clip but having a hard time. I tried limewire, but lots of them are fake and are viruses.

Can you share your file? Does anyone have it or know of any sites?

Mahalo. Peace.

Mister Pinky
03-12-06, 08:43
Hey. I've been trying to dl the clip but having a hard time. I tried limewire, but lots of them are fake and are viruses.

Mahalo. Peace.
The stuf ain't that great so if you can't download it, forget it and move on. I am sure that all the time you have been trying to download this lame action you could have been punting on your own scoring better snatch that you have been punishing yourself and capturing on cameraphone.

Denis
03-21-06, 09:53
Michele from OT, not so experienced!

F Manat
03-28-06, 02:39
Pick them up last night at ipanema. Good service, attitude - 100$ each - no lesbian show (but did not ask).

PM for Numbers.

Salaryman
03-30-06, 04:24
Where are the photos, pal?

Pick them up last night at ipanema. Good service, attitude - 100$ each - no lesbian show (but did not ask).

PM for Numbers.

F Manat
04-20-06, 20:59
Where are the photos, pal?I am trying to post

Lubricate It
04-23-06, 00:47
FManat
Tried a download this morning, but your computer seems not to be turned on.
I hope they are Filipinas rather than Filipinos! :)

F Manat
04-23-06, 02:01
http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=EK3U06UL

Should work

By the way, it is my first try so be kind.

F Manat

Asian Rain
04-23-06, 05:25
FM, Sexuploader worked perfectly... very nice video share and a real slice of mongering experience here in Asia. Many thanks for taking the time to share your material.

I don't do threesomes very often, but filming or pic taking is a great way to use the normally useless extra girl in a threesome. Especially Filipinas, who rarely do any lesbian. Instead of letting the third girl just sit there and watch TV, I will put her to work capturing the moment. Some of these girls get a buzz from this as it actually enables them to really watch the action of their friend, which they might be too shy to do otherwise.

From my experience, your third girl was notably effective with the camera. She tried a couple of angles and then zoomed in for the cum shot... most girls just stand there and don't work the camera.

Superb contribution! AR+

Denis
04-28-06, 12:56

Should work

F Manat

F Manat
good show , in fact I agree with Asian Rain it is a good way to use the second girl.
I will be in Asia in two week , I will try it! If you have more feel free to share
Denis

F Manat
04-29-06, 08:33
F Manat
good show , in fact I agree with Asian Rain it is a good way to use the second girl.
I will be in Asia in two week , I will try it! If you have more feel free to share
Denisif you try it please post it here.... :)

Denis
05-10-06, 10:19
KTV Tianamen Singaporian girl
not bad!

Denis
05-10-06, 10:31
Top 5 Philippinos girls
I picked the middle big breasted one (Angela)

Denis
05-10-06, 10:34
excellent service , she will be in Singapore at top 5 until may 24th

Denis
05-10-06, 10:41
More of Angela

Mc Gee
05-10-06, 10:59
Hey. I've been trying to dl the clip but having a hard time. I tried limewire, but lots of them are fake and are viruses.

Mahalo. Peace.If you are still interested, mail me. I have all 4 Videos in *.gp Format (Mobilephone) plus 9 Pictures from the Phone. A total of 7.5 MB. But as Mister Pinky already said: nothing special. She is a nice looking Girl and the Guy has a Dick of a unusual Size for an SEA.

Mango Jango
05-10-06, 13:50
hmm.... periods ah? did she have an adam's apple? TV?

Hi Guys,

Found this HOT Malay SW at a Karoke Lounge in Town who gave a fantastic bbbj and cim. Couldnt do Full Service as she claimed she had her periods..Oh Well.. guess i gotta try her again next week.

Cheers and Happy Mongering..

BrianMoor

Professor10
05-10-06, 15:40
Dennis,

You certainly picked a nice one. She has ample sized breasts - although the one in black seemed cuter - yours definitely had the larger breasts.

Denis
05-10-06, 19:22
Dennis,

You certainly picked a nice one. She has ample sized breasts - although the one in black seemed cuter - yours definitely had the larger breasts.
Thanks Prof, yesterday I was feeling like big breasts, can not help it!!

Denis
05-10-06, 19:26
Here is a sweet small Cambodia girl picked tonight from ipanema , sweet and willing to please but mouth and pussy too tight!

Anaconda Dick
05-23-06, 09:48
Hi Guys,

This is the link to a short video clip of bbbj offered by Lilly the cute malay chica I had recently. See previous report.

http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=JG049JNG

Enjoy.

Anaconda Dick.

Kaffir
05-26-06, 20:32
Here is a sweet small Cambodia girl picked tonight from ipanema , sweet and willing to please but mouth and pussy too tight!
This is so very SWEET!

Spider916
05-28-06, 20:30
I was in Sillypore last week and I wasn't very much impreesed with what I saw in the 4 floors of *****s. Top 5 was 3 quarters empty and in Ipenama were almost as many guys as girls. The Viet fraction seems to have mostly taken over the scene as I did not see many Thais or Phillipinas this time around. And on my scale those present ranked rather poorly.
Of course I did not want to go home alone, so on the first night I picked up this Viet girl, which to my surprise had a very hairly ****, which I do not like a bit.
I did not keep any contact info, so please don't ask.

Spider916
05-28-06, 20:37
On my second night in Ipenama I picked up this curly blond Viet.
She's a rather nice girl and a good lay, her BJ technique is especialy good, but she is very mercenary, does 3, 4 guys a day.
Unfortunately she's got a rather bad boob-job.

Again I did no keep any contact details but there are not that many gals with her hairstyle in Ipanema.
Enjoy,

Strato

Liondale
05-29-06, 17:43
Found this fantastic girl in OT, top floor, the "western" bar straight ahead after the stairs...
Model looks and she enjoys dressing up!
Great service...incl anal...

Michi
05-29-06, 19:46
If I think about Givenchy (the bar) and look at your picture:
maybe only BJ and anal as there was no 3rd hole, but a stick??
Pls. no flaming, but are you shure it is a girl?
Good luck,
Mike

Liondale
05-30-06, 10:01
If I think about Givenchy (the bar) and look at your picture:
maybe only BJ and anal as there was no 3rd hole, but a stick??
Pls. no flaming, but are you shure it is a girl?
Good luck,
Mike

Not sure whether to get offended or laugh of your comment Mike...
BTW don't think the place was called Givenchy, unless it has changed during the past half year. This was last year.

Knight 1001
05-30-06, 20:02
Would it be possible to decipher the OT" meaning ?

thanks

Found this fantastic girl in OT, top floor, the "western" bar straight ahead after the stairs...
Model looks and she enjoys dressing up!
Great service...incl anal...

Knight 1001
05-30-06, 20:26
Any idea of the damage ?

Thanks

On my second night in Ipenama I picked up this curly blond Viet.
She's a rather nice girl and a good lay, her BJ technique is especialy good, but she is very mercenary, does 3, 4 guys a day.
Unfortunately she's got a rather bad boob-job.

Again I did no keep any contact details but there are not that many gals with her hairstyle in Ipanema.
Enjoy,

Strato

Knight 1001
05-30-06, 20:38
I suppose you're referring to $ i.e USD's as opposed to Sing $ ? Would that be the going rate out of Ipanema ? for ST or LT ?

Thanks

PM for Numbers.

Bad Influence
05-30-06, 21:23
OT= Orchard Towers, 4 floors of *****s!

Spitfire
05-30-06, 21:26
Would it be possible to decipher the OT" meaning ?

thanks

OT = Orchard Towers

Orchard Towers is on Orchard Road. It's a multi-story building (3 floors if I remember correctly) that houses several businesses including 4 or 5 nightclubs where you can pick up freelancers.

Tony Soprano 1
05-31-06, 22:23
I will post this in the photo section even though there is no photo here because Michi's post warrants it. Sorry.

Liondale is kind enough to contribute a few photos and then you flame him and ask for no flames in return? Get real. You like dishing it out but not getting it back.
He never said that there were not a pussy he just said than anal was included.
And referring to Givenchy's....when was the last time you were in Singapore? That place has been gone for years and years.

Smart-ass experts like you keep people lurking and not posting.

To everyone else, sorry for the use of photo section space. Could not help it, that post got to me.

Singapore is a great place. Cheers to all.

Michi
06-01-06, 02:26
OK, sorry for the discussion!

GoodEnough
06-01-06, 09:23
Guys:

I'm a long-time poster on the Philippines Board and in fact, live in the PI. Next week I'm taking my first trip to Singapore for years. My problem is that I'm going for treatment of a medical problem and at present, it's quite difficult for me to walk any distance, so Orchard Towers and the rest of the places are out for me. Does anyone out there have any "call-in" numbers they can send to me? I would be happy to reciprocate by sending on some numbers for ladies in Davao Philippines should any of you ever happen by here.

Thanks,

Goodenough

Liondale
06-03-06, 23:30
Had decided not to share more pics after Michi's comment, but thank Tony Soprano 1 for giving me some faith back in this board.

Here a Venezuelan I found in Ipanema, she also allowed anal. Very cute and accomodating, got her number the first night, so called her and met her again 2 days later. She also loved to pose :) Promised not to share her number though and intend to honor that.

Texas Rose
06-24-06, 11:08
Had decided not to share more pics after Michi's comment, but thank Tony Soprano 1 for giving me some faith back in this board.

Here a Venezuelan I found in Ipanema, she also allowed anal. Very cute and accomodating, got her number the first night, so called her and met her again 2 days later. She also loved to pose :) Promised not to share her number though and intend to honor that.This girl looks shag-tastic ! How much was the damage ? I understand you went for it twice, good on you.

Liondale
06-30-06, 13:38
I actually don't remember what I paid (it's half a year ago), but it was not much. I do remember being happy that the price was normal.

Yendor
07-04-06, 19:19
Singapore transit involving overnight - so what can a man do, but re-explore where he was in 1986.

Beers at Peyton Place 1930-2100. Serious Filipina happy hour, but pickings 'dumpy'. Moved to Ipanama, very empty. Assaulted by 2 Viet, first large lady (in all ways), but her friend tempting. Feigned disinterest, with the larger lady translating. Avoided buying drinks (3@10.00= too much). Took small petite Viet back to hotel after negotiating 2 hours, 2 shots, SGD 150, lights on, pay after 'you take good care of me'.

Fun girl with GFE. Inexperienced (esp BBBJ), but a good way to spend 2 hours. Played with camera to warm up - me first. Enjoyed looking at pics, and became quite horny. Tight **** and enthusatic fuck - safe sex aware. Chit-chat during recharge, and played sexy games to get me hard and then my HJ to come over her tits and side of her face. Spend 10mins after jacking off over her cuddling, kissing, happy to be splashed with cum (really). Seemed to get off on seeing me getting horny then jacking off over her - could almost managed a third.

Gave extra SGD 25 for enthusiasm, along with some mini cream and perfume from airline amenity pack. She went away happy, me drained.

Her third day in Singapore, I was her second in Sing (an Aussie was her first.....). Probably true, but who cares.

91 Madonna smile
92 Puppy fat tits
95 Puppy fat tits2
96a Warming up
97a sexy butt
00a Tight pussy1
01a Mound of Venus
03 Nips up defy the neutral face - she was ready
07a Gently easing in
99a Tight pussy2

Yendor
07-04-06, 19:36
Passed through Sinagapore about a month prior to previous report. OT late in evening, rocking with great band. Local guy and GF brought a few beers (I would have done her.....she was cute). Decided to call it quits, but saw very short (4'6") Viet on exit around 12:30.

Perversely decided to do her (hadn't done such a short girl before), agreed SGD100. In room, happy enough with pics - she took me first etc. This seems to work really well as a warm up. No rush.

Good BBBJ, with light tonguing up and down the shaft (which I like). Very tight ****, and took time to enter as she was small (and so am I). Wouldn't allow doggy at all. Decided to cum on tights to finish, she was very happy to oblige and included some more BBBJ to help things along. Camera was unable to cope with exertion and I missed my cum pics.

Good value now with 2 viet providers, although Thai and Flip are my preference when in Sing.

05 short and chubby
06 nice tits
07 HJ working
08 hairy, but wet
9a tight ****
10 BBBJ1
11a BBBJ2
12a BBBJ3
13a BBBJ4
15 Tight entry

Yendor
07-04-06, 19:39
More.

16 tight **** 2
17 tight **** 3
18 tight **** 4
19a midget fucking.

Y

Le Grand
07-05-06, 10:06
Best I had for quite a while. See FR.

Knight 1001
07-05-06, 21:10
though a bro was very kind in sharing a number which i will definitely use, i went to the ot, the ipanema, around 11 pm to check the scene.
last night i was shattered so i had called it a night early. it had actually been hard to leave alone then as i nearly fell for a gorgeous prc girl with huge boobs. the thing is...i prefer them smaller (see below).
so, as soon as i went in tonight, i stood on the right side, near the small stage where there is a pole (or two ?) and there, there was this wonderfully sexy dancing girl. not a staggering beauty, though still nice, but loaded with charm and sending waves of erotism and lust as strong as the sun's magnetic storms.
quite tall on the high heel shoes, full sexy thick lips, thin, small waist, beautiful wide hips to follow, those of a full woman, standing on beautiful firm legs, flat belly showing up thanks to a low waist jean, a wonderfully full and round ass, and boy oh boy, was she moving so sensuously...
i could not resist her attraction and so i went closer.
she then came closer and started dancing against me. by that time i had already been well aroused and the little mister was showing his appreciation which she came to feel, of course, and seemed pleased with, (now wait, i know what you're thinking, she was working after all, i ain't that daft...but she really looked surprised).
anyways, it took me only a few minutes to negotiate the usual ot fee for 3 hours of fun and i swept her away quickly as there were already a few other sharks already circling around, closer and closer, taken in by the luscious moves and calls for [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) she was showing there.
one of the sharks actually just bought both her friend (darker skin and nice body) and her a drink...poor sod, she didn't even finish it. i felt sorry for him because i knew he was interested in the girl i was with, not the friend (his eyes were glued on her, but so were my hands...), there was too much of a difference in class and the rest, but hey...we're talking animal instincts and pulsions here, nature's call yes ?
came back to the room and she asks for money upfront, which i refused, then she wants to leave at 2, which is half an hour short of the original agreement and i finally give in with a twinkle in my eye. hehehe...
we both go to the shower and she washes herself and me, (best way to ensure she doesn't rip you off, though i'd put all valuables in the safe as we came in). then...well, you look at the pictures for yourselves, they tell the whole story, or near enough.
conclusion: a very very nice girl, (by the way, she's thai from chiang mai, with white skin). i got 3 shots with condoms (s'il vous plait !) , and within the time she wanted (an actual first for me as usually the condoms put me off for one shot, let alone for 3...) .
actually, for the 3rd shot i got her aroused after she'd watched the end of the movie "constantine" (how could she achieve that after such a movie beats me).
once heated up, she took a pillow, (as can be seen on the picture below), turned round with her back to me, then put the pillow underneath her belly, and then guys i took the stairs to heaven: she offered me her beauuuuuuuuutiful ass, an ass to die for !
i'd shown her that little trick on the second round and she must have liked the feeling. believe it or not, she actually came, and so did i, at the same time.
she was genuinly moving underneath me so beautifully and her internal muscles telling the story of her pleasure so well that it was absolutely irre-sis-ti-ble. one of the best shots i've had for a while.
in fact she left at 2:30 by saying that while she had planned to go back to work initially, she was too tired to do so...heck...maybe ?
i asked her if i could share her number with you and she refused. sorry guys, though i am the sharing type, i will have to honour my word as she's really a nice kid. look for her in ipanema or topfight, that's where she said she goes.
till the next time...enjoy.

Wei Ni
07-06-06, 01:20
Though a Bro was very kind in sharing a number which I will definitely use, I went to the OT, the Ipanema, around 11 pm to check the scene.Nice report Knight!

Thanks a lot.

Texas Rose
07-06-06, 15:49
though a bro was very kind in sharing a number which i will definitely use, i went to the ot, the ipanema, around 11 pm to check the scene.
last night i was shattered so i had called it a night early. it had actually been hard to leave alone then as i nearly fell for a gorgeous prc girl with huge boobs. the thing is...i prefer them smaller (see below).
so, as soon as i went in tonight, i stood on the right side, near the small stage where there is a pole (or two ?) and there, there was this wonderfully sexy dancing girl. not a staggering beauty, though still nice, but loaded with charm and sending waves of erotism and lust as strong as the sun's magnetic storms.
quite tall on the high heel shoes, full sexy thick lips, thin, small waist, beautiful wide hips to follow, those of a full woman, standing on beautiful firm legs, flat belly showing up thanks to a low waist jean, a wonderfully full and round ass, and boy oh boy, was she moving so sensuously...
i could not resist her attraction and so i went closer.
she then came closer and started dancing against me. by that time i had already been well aroused and the little mister was showing his appreciation which she came to feel, of course, and seemed pleased with, (now wait, i know what you're thinking, she was working after all, i ain't that daft...but she really looked surprised).
anyways, it took me only a few minutes to negotiate the usual ot fee for 3 hours of fun and i swept her away quickly as there were already a few other sharks already circling around, closer and closer, taken in by the luscious moves and calls for [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) she was showing there.
one of the sharks actually just bought both her friend (darker skin and nice body) and her a drink...poor sod, she didn't even finish it. i felt sorry for him because i knew he was interested in the girl i was with, not the friend (his eyes were glued on her, but so were my hands...), there was too much of a difference in class and the rest, but hey...we're talking animal instincts and pulsions here, nature's call yes ?
came back to the room and she asks for money upfront, which i refused, then she wants to leave at 2, which is half an hour short of the original agreement and i finally give in with a twinkle in my eye. hehehe...
we both go to the shower and she washes herself and me, (best way to ensure she doesn't rip you off, though i'd put all valuables in the safe as we came in). then...well, you look at the pictures for yourselves, they tell the whole story, or near enough.
conclusion: a very very nice girl, (by the way, she's thai from chiang mai, with white skin). i got 3 shots with condoms (s'il vous plait !) , and within the time she wanted (an actual first for me as usually the condoms put me off for one shot, let alone for 3...) .
actually, for the 3rd shot i got her aroused after she'd watched the end of the movie "constantine" (how could she achieve that after such a movie beats me).
once heated up, she took a pillow, (as can be seen on the picture below), turned round with her back to me, then put the pillow underneath her belly, and then guys i took the stairs to heaven: she offered me her beauuuuuuuuutiful ass, an ass to die for !
i'd shown her that little trick on the second round and she must have liked the feeling. believe it or not, she actually came, and so did i, at the same time.
she was genuinly moving underneath me so beautifully and her internal muscles telling the story of her pleasure so well that it was absolutely irre-sis-ti-ble. one of the best shots i've had for a while.
in fact she left at 2:30 by saying that while she had planned to go back to work initially, she was too tired to do so...heck...maybe ?
i asked her if i could share her number with you and she refused. sorry guys, though i am the sharing type, i will have to honour my word as she's really a nice kid. look for her in ipanema or topfight, that's where she said she goes.
till the next time...enjoy.

great pic's ! and congrat's about the condoms, good on you.
cheers,
gustav henry

AquaSponge1
07-06-06, 16:42
Anyone care to second my nomination?

Buko Max
07-06-06, 19:11
Gentlemen,

Yes I second the nomination! Thanks for posting a FR and photos here and in other threads. Keep them cumming!

Excelsior

Rayman
07-06-06, 19:23
.. that she was never pictured in a true ass up doggy position

AquaSponge1
07-07-06, 02:02
Rayman, nice pic! Was it taken in Singapore? If so, you could be fined for that massive dumping...lol

Salaryman
07-07-06, 08:04
Knight 1001,

I had a similar experience in Ipanema last week except that my girl was from Vietnam and she stayed the whole night with me. When I first saw her, she was with a Korean but somehow she was attacted to me so we slipped out and concluded our deal. Very GFE and I wish I were back in Singapore.

SM

Sgklboy77
07-07-06, 16:36
Bro how much the damage for 3 hours?

Knight 1001
07-08-06, 16:52
She started at 200 but I stuck on 150 plus tip if happiness was at rendez vous, which it was.
Her money was very well earned. We both were happy and that's what mattered really (within reasonable limits as far as the transaction was concerned...of course).
But then, when I see guys ready to pay 1000 Sing$, well, as the french say: "Chapeau bas" (to bow one's hat ?) for those girls who manage to milk the cows for butter and jam without going through the milky way...

Bro how much the damage for 3 hours?

Sgklboy77
07-10-06, 16:58
She started at 200 but I stuck on 150 plus tip if happiness was at rendez vous, which it was.

Her money was very well earned. We both were happy and that's what mattered really (within reasonable limits as far as the transaction was concerned...of course).
But then, when I see guys ready to pay 1000 Sing$, well, as the french say: "Chapeau bas" (to bow one's hat ?) for those girls who manage to milk the cows for butter and jam without going through the milky way...Great man, $150 for 3 hrs, any other expense beside cd n room?

Denis
07-24-06, 19:11
Fantastic service from this small framed girl.

Topos
07-25-06, 16:39
Hi there love the photo gallery here great shots.

Anyway Topos is heading out from Japan for a trip home and I will be passing through singapore for 3 days and I need some reccomendations for hotel close to OT can anyone advise a hotel name and price.

I don`t mind a bit of a walk but also I`m not a millonare either.

I`m planning 3 full days with 2 nights maybe 3 depending on the hotel and price.

If any other mongers is there at the same time drop me a line, I don`t intend to waste my time Wink Wink!

Topos
please send me a message with your recommendations
cheers

Topos
07-25-06, 16:40
Sorry Guy`s I`m planning to be there about september 23 24 25th or so!

Topos

Denis
07-25-06, 18:10
A very good hotel 4 stars but still affordable (I guess) 188S$ including free internet and buffet breakfast, is the Royal Plaza on Scott's road , 5 minutes walk from OT
Girls friendly of course.
You can book in on line directly on the hotel web site.
Denis

Denis
07-25-06, 18:15
Her service was so good , that I asked her to come back
damage 150$S for 2 hours but will have stay LT for 200S$

Peeve
08-05-06, 06:52
Had this gal from Chesterfield escorts today.She is Malay .Slightly plump,nice boobs,great attitude. Overall very good experience.I think her name is serene.

Cloud Cloud
08-06-06, 06:17
Amber is tight She is the one with hilights. Read full story on General section.

Lust For Ladies
08-09-06, 09:08
Found this little hottie at Ipanema in Sing...as you will see she has a nice face and an incredible ass...she was a bit to time and money conscious to get my endorsement, however she was fairly service oriented...she gave a nice bbbj...and even allowed a facial finish. (this one has a great mouth...by any standard...)

Overall a C in my book, but then again some of you may really like her.

Enjoy

Lusty

Ps- for those of you who are ass lovers look at pic 17...pretty nice heh?

Jiggy
08-10-06, 15:10
Found this little hottie at Ipanema in Sing...as you will see she has a nice face and an incredible ass...she was a bit to time and money conscious to get my endorsement, however she was fairly service oriented...she gave a nice bbbj...and even allowed a facial finish. (this one has a great mouth...by any standard...)

Enjoy

Lusty

Ps- for those of you who are ass lovers look at pic 17...pretty nice heh?Nice pics! Was she up for anal?

Jiggy
08-10-06, 15:12
Lust For Ladies,

Was she into anal?

Phantomtiger2
08-10-06, 23:42

Enjoy

Lusty

?

She must have been a very poor performer as your overall score was just a "C". Based on your photos, her face and body rated at least a B+ or A-

PT

Topos
08-11-06, 18:10
Hi Guy`s

does anybody have a photo of the outside of OT

and also Ipanema or any of the other places.

I have booked into the Grand Central Hotel on Orchard rd

How far is that from OT?

cheers Topos

Phantomtiger2
08-11-06, 19:20
Hi Guy`s

does anybody have a photo of the outside of OT

and also Ipanema or any of the other places.

How far is that from OT?

cheers Topos

Dont really think a pic is needed as OT is right in the main part of Orchard Rd and when you go in and take the escalators up, all you will see are clubs with music and some women hanging outside looking at you. Try to go in the evening as places are dead during the day.
I dont know if I even took a pic of OT as nobody ever had trouble finding it but I'll do a search of my photo albums and post if I find any--

BTW: If all else fails, just ask any taxi driver as they all know this place.

PT

Amp Man
08-12-06, 20:54
Does anybody have a photo of the outside of OT.

And also Ipanema or any of the other places.

Orchard Towers
400 Orchard Rd
Singapore

Raverboy
08-14-06, 11:50
Hi Topos,

Orchard Towers to Hotel Grand Central is 1.62 km or about a mile, measured per streetdirectory.com. Cheers!

Hi Guy`s

Aoes anybody have a photo of the outside of OT?

And also Ipanema or any of the other places?

How far is that from OT?

Cheers,

Topos

Topos
08-21-06, 16:35
I would like to thank everyone for the help.

Your info has been most valuable, and I will post after my trip.

But I thought of one other think Which is the worst night for OT or are all nights good pickings.

I`m thinking of also heading down to Gelang during the day or should I stick with OT?

Cheers guys
Topos
BTW I`m staying at the Grand central if anyone is in singapore from 24th sept to 27th sept please PM me maybe we can scout together.

Chacha
08-23-06, 00:31
I would like to thank everyone for the help.

Your info has been most valuable, and I will post after my trip.

But I thought of one other think Which is the worst night for OT or are all nights good pickings.

I`m thinking of also heading down to Gelang during the day or should I stick with OT?

Cheers guys
Topos
BTW I`m staying at the Grand central if anyone is in singapore from 24th sept to 27th sept please PM me maybe we can scout together.

My experience at OT - no night is a bad night. Always girls available.
During the day, however, not much at all.
Geylang might be better - though not much before 2-3 or so. If you are looking for earlier, try one of the many many massage parlors.

Good luck!

Great Expecta
08-26-06, 02:01
Her service was so good , that I asked her to come back
damage 150$S for 2 hours but will have stay LT for 200S$Denis,

I like the pic and would like to run into the Viet girl you had the pleasure of. Where can I find her?

Thx,

GE

Kgncc
08-31-06, 15:21
My taste is a little more selective than most of the gallery here, OT and the like scale at about a 3-4/10. Some of those birds need to pay you guys.

70 to 250 dollars is just not worth them. I'd rather go home alone, where are the model types? And how much is one willing to pay for that standard?

Tony Soprano 1
08-31-06, 23:24
Hey! Nice first post. Nice contribution. WTF.
Why don't you go somewhere, find the models that are worthy for you and then post your reports and photos.

To all others, sorry about posting in the photo section without a photo.

Cheers to all the others who actually contribute.
Tony

OzzieSuds
09-01-06, 10:41
My taste is a little more selective than most of the gallery here, OT and the like scale at about a 3-4/10. Some of those birds need to pay you guys.

70 to 250 dollars is just not worth them. I'd rather go home alone, where are the model types? And how much is one willing to pay for that standard?

I agree with Kgncc - some of the females pictured here and on the other forums are not to my taste - but each to his own.

It seems to that it is a constant battle to maintain the standards of quality and service against price. I have on occasions paid more for a stunner only to be very dissapointed by the service.

But I would not criticise him for posting his comments here because it was indeed a comment about the photos.

Denis
09-08-06, 11:42
Denis,

I like the pic and would like to run into the Viet girl you had the pleasure of. Where can I find her?

Thx,

GE

PM me I will send you the number , I think she is back in Singapore this week.
cheers

Jacko71
09-08-06, 12:05
PM me I will send you the number , I think she is back in Singapore this week.
cheers
Denis,

Me too needs her number please. I will be in Singapore on Tue 12 Sept untill 15 Sept n will check in at Hilton.

Pls PM me her no and name ( if its not a problem for you ) and thanks a lot.

ciao!!!

Jacko71
09-11-06, 08:14

Enjoy

Lusty

Ps- for those of you who are ass lovers look at pic 17...pretty nice heh?

Hi there Lusty,

Any contact number or maybe her name for me please as i will be in SIN from 12 Sept till 15 Sept. Thanks

ciao!!!

Peter Eastwest
09-11-06, 09:40
Gentlemen,

Here are some pictures from my visit to S'pore in late June/early July. Due to long business trips since then (accompanied by wife) plus summer vacation I have not had time or privacy to resize and post report. Apology for delay.)

This girl was Chinese SW and I took her from Lorong 10 to my hotel (Fragrance in Lorong 20) in Geylang. Great service and was only S$80 (+ S$20 tip for good service and attitude)

Recommene dthese great PRC gals.

Pete

Peter Eastwest
09-11-06, 10:03
This beautiful Cambodian girl I took from Ipanema during my visit late June/early July. She came for an amazing 150 LT and I promised a good tip + taxi if she gave good service. I needn't have bothered. She was like a GF all the way back in taxi - DFK and touching in back of taxi was great. She lay across my lap for me to fondle her breasts and was not wearing BH (bra) under her blouse. she has great tits.

What appealed to me about her was a pretty face with sincere smile and nice har - she has extensions as you can see.

In hotel we has long shower and she offered BBBJ in shower without asking.

She was happy for pictures and gave top-level service. I hope youagree she is very well built - slightly heavier than I usually like - my preferrence is for skinny rather than slim - but she was great. BBBJ + all three main positions and we slept for a few hours. In the morning we did it all again this time she pulled my dick out of her when I was finishing in doggy and pulled off condom for a great CIM . Took another shower afterwards and she tried to BBBJ me again but I was exhausted and could not complete. (I was also very late for meeting with local agent!)

She made me promise to see her again in Ipanema in the next few days and I would have had her again but I also wanted variety. I did spot her a couple of days later when I was going into Ipanema - she was leaving with a fat, loud-mouthed American guy and did not see me. I like to think she did not look as happy leaving with him as she did with me.

Guys - if she's STILL in S'pore or if she's BACK in S'pore, treat her well!

Pete

Peter Eastwest
09-11-06, 10:22
This girl was a Viette (Vietnamese) and I picked her from Ipanema. She hooked onto me as soon as I entered the bar on that evening and stuck to me like glue. Actually I wanted to examine what was on offer - I like to check out the merchandise at Ipanema taking a drink with one or two and checking their "cleanliness".
(I ask them if they "have hair down below" and make a bit of a joke about checking it out. Most of them will let you touch the pussy if you do it with discretion - get close and slide hand down inside pants or skirt so nobody can see. If you go a little lower, you can slide finger in a bit and then discretely sniff out a smelly pussy by checking your finger after. If I don't like the smell I walk!)

Anyway - she had decided that we were going home together and wouldn't leave me. When I asked how much for LT she said it was up to me. Unusual for a Viette because they are usually a bit mercenary but she was easy.

We had a good night. The shower was thorough and she gave my ass a really good scrub so I knew that there would be AR. She was a great BBBJ-er and she gave great AR. I dis not have to ask for the BBBJ or AR - she just went straight ahead like she could read my mind. The sex was good - not great but certainly I got money's worth.

BBBJ + AR + a few positions followed by cuddling and sleep and then a quick pop in the morning. She took the money - 200 - I gave her without counting it but asked for a tip. How strange. I gave her another 10 for taxi and she was happy. Wierd gal!

Can anyone read the writing on her necklase? Is it Vietnamese? Maybe Japanese?

Pete
PS Note - I include Doggy 2 picture showing safe sex (condom!) Can I get a job advertising safe sex?

Peter Eastwest
09-11-06, 12:06
I picked this little PRC in Geylang. She was on the corner of Talma Road and Lorong 10. There were about 20 PRCs - all in the 20-28 age group and all of them ranging from pretty to beautiful. Not one was a dog!

I picked this one because she was smiling nicely and she was the slim type I like.

Deal was done at S$80 for ST plus hotel. (I think the hotel was S$15.) I tried to get her to come to my hotel but she would not budge. Had to be the Oxley Blossom Hotel. I reckon there is some deal with the pimps.

Anyway we went to hotel, checked in, and they gave us the key, towels and a condom. (You don't get that at the Sheraton!)

Up to room, showered (with particular attention to my ass, which pleased me!!) and then to bed. She let me take pics but would not show her face. That's a shame because she was very pretty!

After the photo session she gave a good BBBJ and AR which made me very happy.

She was happy to do Mish and CG and finally Doggy with more pics. She seemed to enjoy it. almost as much as I did. I am not the world's greatest lover but I treat girls well and I am sure it comes back because they treat me well.

We finished and lay in bed taking some cuddles and she was in kissing mood - but I declined because I supposed she had put her tongue up several other arses that day just like she had put it up mine!

I was kind to her and she liked it. (And a bit of Mandarin helps as well.)

Shower and out to the street again in about 40 minutes.

I have several more pictures of her if anyone would like me to post them but they are pretty much like these.

Interesting that she had not too much pussy hair but the hairs were very long, so it looked quite hairy. I tried to get the shaver in action because she would have looked great shaved, but she would not this allow.

She was happy to let me finger her ass while I dogged her and I think she might have allowed anal but I was so happy with her little tight pussy that I didn't bother.

I am back next month and if she is still outside Oxley Blossom I will certainly take this girl.

Pete
Note - several of the PRCs here suggested "Take me and my friend - we very good together!". Maybe I should have. Definitely will next time!

Pete

OzzieSuds
09-14-06, 02:12
Can anyone read the writing on her necklase? Is it Vietnamese? Maybe Japanese?

Looks like Thai or maybe Cambodian or Loa to me. Not angular enough for Japanese.

OzzieSuds
09-14-06, 02:14
Gentlemen,

This girl was Chinese SW and I took her from Lorong 10 to my hotel (Fragrance in Lorong 20) in Geylang. Great service and was only S$80 (+ S$20 tip for good service and attitude)

Recommene dthese great PRC gals.

Pete

What are the Fragrance Hotels like as a place to stay.

Do you ever take these Geylanf girls for LT o'nite?

Panya
09-14-06, 04:10
I tried to get her to come to my hotel but she would not budge.

Great pix, Pete!

I was once told that the WLs in Geylang have to surrender their passports/IDs to the Spore government, and they are given a yellow card as an ID. This sort of 'registers' them as P4P workers and they are allowed to operate in the Geylang area.

However, if they are caught at any hotels outside of Geylang, they will be deported immediately.

Perhaps that's why she refused to follow you back -- can any brothers confirm whether this is true? I really hate the facilities/hotels in Geylang, and always favor the comfort of my own hotel room.

Sorry for posting this in the Photo Gallery.

Best,
Panya

Peter Eastwest
09-14-06, 09:02
(I will take this discussion to General Info section.)

The hotels in GL are basic but clean. Rooms are small but adequate.

You have the choise: Pay S$200+ for nice downtown hotel or spend S$40-50 for GL hotel. The difference is about S$150 which is the price of two PRC honey-gals in GL.

That's why I stay at GL Fragrance Hotel or 81 Hotel

Never took GL gals for overnight but have taken Ipanema gals to GL for overnight

PE

What are the Fragrance Hotels like as a place to stay.

Do you ever take these Geylanf girls for LT o'nite?

Peter Eastwest
09-14-06, 09:10
Please do not PM for contact numbers for gals below. I have no contact numbers. (In Singapore you dont need. Just go to Ipanema and pick up or go to GL. it's like going to a Walmart - everything yoiu need is there and you are expected to buy. It would be unusual to go into a Walmart and NOT buy!)

PE

Spxxx
09-15-06, 11:11
I am in singapore since yesterday, luckily my hotel is orchard just behind OT. You don't need any contact information of anybody if you just go to ot after 10pm. Just go their and girls-pretty/ugly, short/long will be showering on you.

The only bad part about this place is drinks-they are damn expensive. If you are their to enjoy cocktail while picking the right one-you could easily spend 50+ on drinks by itself.

Anyway I like this place and you can easily pick a prety woman without any efforts.

Regards

GlenEagle
09-16-06, 10:45
Hi there love the photo gallery here great shots.

Anyway Topos is heading out from Japan for a trip home and I will be passing through singapore for 3 days and I need some reccomendations for hotel close to OT can anyone advise a hotel name and price.There are a few hotels in the surrounding area, Orchard Hotel, Hilton, Orchard Parade, Dynasty, Marriott, etc. I believe the nearest is Orchard Hotel which is only the next building.

Gleneagle

Topos
10-08-06, 10:36
Hi guy`s

I`m back in Japan and have come back from my trip home through singapore, my report will follow soon

With photo`s need to recover.

cheers Topos

Yendor
10-08-06, 16:07
Mandarin Meritus Negara is immediately behind OT and is an excellent choice. They also have an elvator access below reception level open until 11pm for those shy to show off thier bounty....

Artisto Art
10-10-06, 01:51
Re: Viet girl's necklace

Vietnemese use Western alphabet, Japanese is characters. Looks more like Cambodian to me. Just a guess.

Aduka
10-12-06, 09:48
had this gal from chesterfield escorts today.she is malay .slightly plump,nice boobs,great attitude. overall very good experience.i think her name is serene.hey she's not malay. i am malay. i had her too when i was staying in singapore a few moons back. also from chesterfield. i wanted a two shot session but got only one plus massage. she's actually a pinoi.

Topos
10-14-06, 12:57
Hi all,

Firstly I would like to say thanks to all those who offered their information to my requests (Which proved most helpfull)

Well arrived in singapore on time 5:30pm got through customs and arrived at the Hotel 6:30 relaxed a bit hit the shower and off I went in search of OT.

One draw back a bit far from OT oh well live and learn, anyway got to the tower and scowered the floors many of the walkers outside each club getting a touch in and the nice smile and HELLO!!!.

Anyway went into Ipanema and parked myself down and so the parade started all the ladies milling around walking seductively by then one chinese lady approached and asked to sit down, sure I said, did not take long for her to become friendly.

Had a drink and made the deal so I thought, so off we went got into a taxi back to the Hotel ($12 for the ride later realised I got ripped, live and learn) anyway get to the room and she wants money up front $500 I laughed and said NO you said $200 No she said $500 I said no way so began to get dressed and said I`ll take her back, after some thinking she said O.K to $200 but seemed to ruin the mood, after that I give her 5/10 tight pussy, anyway more about her later, Interesting first bat up.

So after our 1 1/2 hr session we went back together and separated into the club once again, this time more picky but actually did not buy anymore wanted to save energy for Geylang the next day.

Next day woke up about 9:00am showered and off to geylang, well I have to be honest did not think much about the area as monday and seemed quiet, and not really my scene a bit dirty for me (Sorry) maybe next time I will partake, but had a good look around and waited until about 7:00 when may girls were being dropped off at the houses, anyway thats another trip I will book the Hotel near there then.

Anyway day one complete Day two to follow..........

Topos
10-14-06, 13:17
Me back,

So after scowering geylang back to the Hotel had some dinner and off to OT again but a bit early in Ipanema so went into the next one (I think Playgirls) the bar where they dance on the bartop and enjoyed the talent when this cute Vet made her way over and made herself at home, so my hands started to roam over her body especially with her encourgement, man she felt good, so had a drink and neg the price this time confirmed.

I knew it was time to go when the music stopped and she wispered in my ear (I`m so horny and wet ......lets go) so I checked that for myself and sure enough that little pussy was as wet is was going to be.

We neg $300 for LT I know a bit much but I sure got my money`s worth we were basicly at it hourly we arrived about 9:00 at the hotel and finally crashed about 3:00am man she was into it and she loved to play.

After each shot 10min rest and then she wispering (Horny) again so into action again lost count of the shots, she stayed until 10:00am showered gave me her numbers in singapore and thailand.

One strange thing she did have the basic bullshit story about mum being in Hospital .......Funny enough mum rang during the session, I commented Oh mum has a phone in the hospital .......No more said after that....heheheh.

Can`t remember her name but for me she was a oncer anyway, try not to go for the same one twice, but she was Great in the sack!!!!, Tight at first but soon became wet, (and not to blow my trumpet I`m not that small in the manhood department, but boy even thought she was small she took it all without complaint) So rate her
looks 6/10 ...personality....7/10.....service.....8/10.

So day 2 a good experence I have her number for those Senior members who may be in singapore.

Topos
Next the best Day 3

Topos
10-14-06, 13:44
Part 3.

Well actually day 2 but night 3.

Thought about going early to OT but decided not to after reading the things I had printed from the board with me.

I decided to ring around the providors out of the phone book including the recommendations off the board and confirmed the prices quoted (all true) but also rang a few not there, finally rang one called Merrigold (Number to the seniors) the lady who answered first said $300 for 2 hours So I played it up and said too expensive she said everything is NEG here whats your budget I said I had budgeted $200 for the night she asked what I wanted, So I said a small thai and under 25, after a min she said I have just the lady for you, So I said I`ll call back and hung up.

Called a few more and no better offer rang her back and made the deal, well 30 min later knock at the door wow she was just as requested and she was cute and a Great personality we talked a bit she showered and on to business, man did she give my Manhood the workout and knew when to backoff when I was close, after seeing her cute naked body I thought sure I would blow soon but her experence drew out the experence well, and when I did blow I`m sure I went through the condom, It felt great and as I was relaxing we DATYied some more and I blew a second time surprised me that I did it so soon after that.

Anyway this lady rocked my world and would recommend merrigold again and use it again ...........Her name was Sharmale 21 thai here she is, but no nudes but I`m sure your imagination can take over.

Topos
Photo`s to follow after resizing
sorry

Topos
10-14-06, 15:37
Well here she is My cute thai from marigold sharmale!!

Topos

Knight 1001
10-24-06, 09:59
Hi all,

Thought I would share with you the pics of Nicky, a very nice and GFE which I'd found in OT last week.
She said she'd be there another week and probably move to Hong Kong thereafter.
She's 21 years old (I've seen her passeport) and though she said that she'd had 2 kids, her pussy was very tight, as could be seen on one of the pics. A truly enjoyable moment with her.
I'd picked her up because of her smile, attitude, body, and she announced a reasonable 150 sing$ for 2 or 3 hours. Got her phone number and called her over the next day.
There were a russian (30'sh, nice) and a polish (slutty, younger but chubby) girls there who quoted the ridiculous price of 1000 sing$ (by the polish one) for short time with both of them, and I ran away...). There was also a columbian (Sophia, nice body) who asked for 200 for one hour (but...nahhhh, too short a time for me, though she looked hot), but I kept on looking till I came accross Nicky.
Enjoy.

Happy Truman
10-24-06, 14:59
Great Photos, good catch @ reasonable price too.

Keep up the good work!

[QUOTE=Knight 1001]Hi all,

Thought I would share with you the pics of Nicky, a very nice and GFE which I'd found in OT last week.

She said she'd be there another week and probably move to Hong Kong thereafter.
She's 21 years old (I've seen her passeport) and though she said that she'd had 2 kids, her pussy was very tight, as could be seen on one of the pics. A truly enjoyable moment with her.

I'd picked her up because of her smile, attitude, body, and she announced a reasonable 150 sing$ for 2 or 3 hours. Got her phone number and called her over the next day.

OC Man
10-28-06, 03:24
Well I finally made it. Nguyen came right up to me and seemed nice. We agreed a massage was on the menu.

Lust For Ladies
12-03-06, 05:39
I found this little morsel at Ipanema...saw her 2 nights as the service was quite good...As many Thai are this one has some fire and a bit of spunk...she was feisty through and through and sometimes even repremanding...although in jest!...enjoy

Lust For Ladies
12-03-06, 06:06
More of Yaa...Some of my best shots didn't come out...not sure what happened but here are a few that survived...those that don't like porno style face painting don't look at the last 3 pics...enjoy

Lusty

Yi Ren
12-29-06, 04:33
Trying again: A Thai lady I met at FB's in Orchard Towers a while back.

S Ron Mi
01-04-07, 01:31
In August I traveled to Singapore for a week long business trip. Upon my arrival I immediately called an escort agency.

http://www.delarosa-elite.com/main.html

(65) 6343 1839 >> $250 SD for 90 minutes

Within 30 minutes this tall, lovely filipina arrives. Hilary is tall, has smokin-hot curves, is gentle, young and sweet! Somewhat of a "starfish" in bed but pleasant enough. Anyway, I was kind and considerate with her. As I am will ALL ladies. Before she left I asked her for her private cell number and asked her if she would be interested in getting together later in the week. She complied. The next day her lovely voice was in my hotel voicemail box!

I call her up, spend three more days/sessions with her. GFE. No cost beyond paying for her restaurant meals and admissions to the bird sanctuary.

It just goes to show you the results of "being nice!"

The attached photo is Hilary at the bird sanctuary! - Sorry, didn't take any photos of her w/o her clothes!

Incredulo
01-06-07, 07:49
Somewere at Orchard Towers, Ipanema methinks. She flashed me a cute smile, she was cute, so I smiled back. She held my hand and I asked her, "how much"? She said, "$100". So, I pulled her out of their and took her home :-)

Pic1 = self explanatory
Pic2 = after i came on her face., she wiped herself clean. love that morning light..asadachi

Friendly1
01-08-07, 11:57
Only one pic there, as you must know know. We'd love to see the second!

Global Exec
01-20-07, 08:08
In August I traveled to Singapore for a week long business trip. Upon my arrival I immediately called an escort agency.

Within 30 minutes this tall, lovely filipina arrives. Hilary is tall, has smokin-hot curves, is gentle, young and sweet! Somewhat of a "starfish" in bed but pleasant enough. Anyway, I was kind and considerate with her. As I am will ALL ladies. Before she left I asked her for her private cell number and asked her if she would be interested in getting together later in the week. She complied. The next day her lovely voice was in my hotel voicemail box!

I call her up, spend three more days/sessions with her. GFE. No cost beyond paying for her restaurant meals and admissions to the bird sanctuary.

It just goes to show you the results of "being nice!"

The attached photo is Hilary at the bird sanctuary! - Sorry, didn't take any photos of her w/o her clothes!Hi Ron,

Thanks for the tip Bro, Question is are the digits (phone number) posted the agency or the girl Directly? Would enjoy an evening with her. Did dhe allow DATY, I am also very respectful and gentle with the girls.

Cheers

Wolfie Mike
01-20-07, 19:05
Hi Ron,

Thanks for the tip Bro, Question is are the digits (phone number) posted the agency or the girl Directly? Would enjoy an evening with her. Did dhe allow DATY, I am also very respectful and gentle with the girls.

CheersGlobal Exec - if you look at the link you should see that it was the agency phone number.

Knight 1001
01-28-07, 16:19
The two PRC SW's shown were found at the car park opposite the Shell Gas Station in Geylang. For some reason, they ask for less money than the other PRC's in the LOR's further down: 60 Sing$ plus the hotel for 10$, and this is for non Asians.

I had the two PRC SW's girls shown on 2 different occasions, at a few weeks interval, and at about the same time: between 6 and 7:30 pm. They seem to go quite fast.

As for the Viet picked up in OT, she tried the routine by which you ask how much for how long and the answer is "I like you so it's up to you", but it did not work as when she wanted to leave after only 37 minutes, and one shot later, well, she got half of what I had in mind as being the 150$ OT tariff. Least to say that she was pissed off, but ... no can do. That was all she was going to get, even as she threatened me no to go back to OT...

The other gal shown as Sino-Viet (mix), was seen in Brix and picked up by a friend for 200$ overnight, plus drinks. I heard that she was not that good...but then I don't know, she looked nice though.

On another occasion, I was called by a guy near the end of LOR 16 who proposed Thai girls for 45$, half an hour and one shot or 80$ for 1 hour and 2 shots, including the room, ... so I tried one of them and I must say that the girl was quite nice. As good as the ones in the fishing bowls on the streets there. Sorry, no pics were allowed.

Ciao

RCA Knight
01-29-07, 12:49
Quote<<<The two PRC SW's shown were found at the car park opposite the Shell Gas Station in Geylang. For some reason, they ask for less money than the other PRC's in the LOR's further down: 60 Sing$ plus the hotel for 10$, and this is for non Asians.>>>

The ones on or near the main street are cheaper. They tend to be older and less attractive. I think they ask from 50-70 range plus ST room fee. The ones into the alleys around Talmat Road are mostly younger, rarely over 21 or 22. Big majority still in their late teens and some very very attractive. They will all ask you 100 for ST plus ST room fee. Sometimes you can bargain down 10-20 sing or so but most of them stand firm and very aware of the time. They will give you around 30 or at most 40 min for a session. If you can't cum, they still get dressed and leave or you pay another session.

I have maybe over 10 China workers inside the alleys in past 1-2 years, I only consider 1 of them as sex friendly and personality friendly.

Scoubidou
01-31-07, 22:02
100SGD for ST

Nice CBJ, fuck and COB.

Use NEGARA hotel which is very convenient for mongering at OT.

Knight 1001
02-01-07, 12:50
I was walking back to the MRT on geylang street when I saw this girl with a guy and another gal walking just ahead of me. We all stopped at the traffic light then I tried to engage conversation. Utterly useless as all she could speak is chinese and I only know about 6 words of that language.

Anyways, light turned green so I said bye to which she replied with an awfully warm smile that really caught me in the gut ... While we were separated by the main street and both of us walking on the crossing, I kept looking at her and so was she ! I then signalled with my hand for a phone number and she nodded. So ... I crossed over again and she undesrstood what I wanted and gave me the litle paper with the bar code bearing her phone number.

The next day, I sent hes an sms, in english, to which she replied ... in chinese, and for which I had to find someone to translate for me. I was surprised by the number of Singaporean Chinese who cannot read their original language ... confirmed what I thought somehow ...

The next day I got somebody to talk to her for me over the phone and asked her to join me. To my greatest surprise, she promised to come and ... she did. Apparently she had been in Singapore only for 2 or 3 days.

Once in the room, she asked for 250 for overnight and we ended the bargain at 200 Sing $ as by then the little brother was effectively in charge and I was not really thinking straight any more after having touched, felt and tatsted her skin, her nice tits and her tiny, but well proportionned body.

All i could think of was getting her undressed and be all over her in a flash; yes yes yes, deadly trap, I know, but what a nice one to fall into...She was nice to lay I tell you that. I had a blast, and so did she.

However, and as, alas, nice things have an end, more often than not, too soon for our taste, after the first shot she just wanted to go to sleep which was not at all what I had in mind. She ended up leaving happy with 100$ and I went to sleep ... thinking of what might have been ...

Most likely a few of you will not like her, and that's OK, but to me she really had a tremendous amount of charm. If I go back there I will try to get her again, sure.

Enjoy

Ralph Kramden
02-01-07, 14:54
Knight 1001

You are certainly correct, I do not like her at all

I would LOVE to get my bone in between those lovely melons and in her honey pot.

Good work.

RCA Knight
02-01-07, 16:25
One of the thing I learned from all these young China Geylang beauties is NEVER do LT. Waste of your money and screw up your mind. Most of them, maybe 85%, are behaving like these little college chilli-peppers during the Cultural Revolution.

My plan to visit these young Geylang China babe is always be loaded, save your sperm for a few days, then get one of the them, and explode it hard. Then send her away quickly before she turns into the hot chilli-pepper.

Knight 1001
02-01-07, 17:50
One of the thing I learned from all these young China Geylang beauties is NEVER do LT. Waste of your money and screw up your mind. Most of them, maybe 85%, are behaving like these little college chilli-peppers during the Cultural Revolution.

My plan to visit these young Geylang China babe is always be loaded, save your sperm for a few days, then get one of the them, and explode it hard. Then send her away quickly before she turns into the hot chilli-pepper.

It is true that so far, in my modest experience, the girls in Singapore seem to be extremely business minded and screw with theirs eyes fixed on the clock !!! Time is of the essence ...

I am not for LT, in fact i never ask for it, as it normaly requires a certain degree of intimacy and complicity to work out to an enjoyably durable moment, and that's basically impossible in this mindframe, from both sides. The most I like to keep them is long enough to shoot 2, or 3 times if they're really cute and GFE.

However, this girl being what she was, and with the inherent attraction to her, I did not hesitate long in accepting the LT offer, if only because i knew that she would not reduce her price further, even if I'd said only 1 or 2 hours.

Denis
02-11-07, 04:19
Here is 3 girls from OT I picked during my last stay in Singapore
Each 200 for LT
service was OK from 3 of them

SuperDave
02-16-07, 02:42
PRC girl from Ipanema last week.

JohnTodd
02-16-07, 06:02
Below are a few photos from OT tallent, cost $200 for ST

OzzieSuds
02-16-07, 12:06
Below are a few photos from OT tallent, cost $200 for STWas her name Hoa from Vietnam. Looks like a girl I know from Saigon.

Admin
02-19-07, 06:54
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

This does not include transvestites because transvestites are not women.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

NicFrenchy
02-19-07, 07:42
Khight 1001,

Excellent Pics! Please tell me you have more? I love this girl. Lucky you ;)

OzzieSuds
02-19-07, 10:09
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Thank You,

Jackson

Jackson,

I suspect that you intended to put this into the Singapore/General Info thread because there has been some discussion of ladyboys there.

Furthermore I think there is some legitimacy in this discussion because the ladyboys in OT are out to trick guys who are looking for real women.

Some advice on recognition of LB is therefore part of a legitimate pursuit of real women in Orchard Towers in Singapore.

Topos
02-19-07, 11:59
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Jackson I understand the rules my intention was to get opinion on finding the ladies first and weed out these undesirables.

I feel the ladyboys are unfair competition in the persuite of our mongering.

For my future trip to singapore I would like all the information I can get on avoiding these kinds of people and find the real ladies for sex sex sex.

Topos

Macca 99
02-20-07, 15:02
Picked up from Country Jamboree. Only been in the country 24 hours (and her passport proved that) Wonderful. Overnight for $250

Incredulo
02-21-07, 15:22
Sorry it took me so long to post this one, but this is the follow up to the previous post (a couple of pages back). This was right after I came on her face. She wiped it off with my sheets! Wasn't really expecting that, but can't blame her. Anyway, she beat me to it before I could snatch (pun intended) this pic.

Too Jaded
02-21-07, 18:05
Picked up from Country Jamboree. Only been in the country 24 hours (and her passport proved that) Wonderful. Overnight for $250

This would have been more enjoyable with actual pics, unless of course they are buried way back in an earlier post, in which case a link to the original post would be helpful! :D

Macca 99
02-22-07, 10:42
Try again. Sorry about that.

This would have been more enjoyable with actual pics, unless of course they are buried way back in an earlier post, in which case a link to the original post would be helpful! :D

Humsup
02-25-07, 17:10
Details of experience: Peyton Place, Singapore - Nicole (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=567027&postcount=2233)

Dicker Baby
03-31-07, 15:55
Few years back when I was in singapore, I had few house maids contact. They are only available on sundays. Only cost you for drinks&room charges. Mostly srilankan, filippina, & indonesian. I had srilankan girls. First time picked up them in front of THEka market in sirangoon are. It was not a hard work. After few minitues talk went to a resturnt, had few drinks, then lunch then stright to hotel cherry in gaylang. She was very hotter than chilli. Almost kill my little bro. She stayed with me until 7m, I strike 3 times with full force. I think still can pick up these maids around that area. If any one has any expreince recently pls tell us your story.

===============================================

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

In the future, please consider the subject of your report and what would be the most appropriate thread to post it in before you actually post it. Specifically, the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You.

Jackson

Bangind
04-13-07, 14:28
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=585261&postcount=982

Sorry guys I posted my report by mistake in bangalore section.
There are some pictures of the local chinese flavour.
Thany you fellow mongers who came forward to make my stay a happening and fun one.
Bangind

Tony Soprano 1
04-27-07, 14:26
Gents,
Picked up this half Viet-half Cambo girl last weekend at Ipanema. I have been "visiting" OT for over 10 years and this sweetheart has probably provided my best experience ever. She did everything and with a beautiful smile. Kept her for two days, something that I had never done before. She went back home Sunday morning. Visa up Sigh.....

Enjoy the pics (warning: there is dick showing in last three)

Cheers!
Tony

Mark17
05-10-07, 02:56
Details of experience: Peyton Place, Singapore - Nicole (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=567027&postcount=2233)WOW, a little more details on where can I find her? Quite a beauty in my eyes.

Member #2041
05-12-07, 01:17
warning: there is dick showing in last three)
No problem, so long as there is a pretty mouth, or a pretty pussy, or a pretty ass in direct contact, it's all good.

Knight 1001
05-19-07, 07:45
Some pics from my last transit day in Singapore, and ... what a beautiful afternoon it was ... such a wonderfull ass and attitude. absolutely great. Unbeatable value for money (70 + 10 Sing$). My best experience in geylang so far ; Pity she had to go back to china.

Enjoy

Zamziv
05-25-07, 13:17
She was young and sweet.

All around cost 100S$

Jacko71
05-27-07, 16:39
She was young and sweet.

All around cost 100S$

Real sweet. More info to share? PM me please, if you dont mind, Am now in SGP.

ciao!!!

Panya
05-28-07, 03:08
She was young and sweet.

All around cost 100S$

Bro Jacko,

He's just been queried on the Thai Photo Gallery for posting pix of 'suspicious' origin.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=601479&postcount=2970

Hmm ... naughty boy !

Buko Max
05-28-07, 03:22
He's just been queried on the Thai Photo Gallery for posting pix of 'suspicious' origin.
He also has one on the Philippine Photo Gallery. Boy, he sure gets around! :rolleyes:

OzzieSuds
05-28-07, 05:35
He also has one on the Philippine Photo Gallery. Boy, he sure gets around! :rolleyes:

I just checked the photos he has on both the Philipine and Thai threads.

Especially suspicious of the pinay photo. These catholic pinays are typically shy until they get into bed. I think it would take a lot of western exposure before they would be willing to open up like a porn star for a photo like that.

Ho hum.

Sam Yates
05-28-07, 09:12
I just checked the photos he has on both the Philipine and Thai threads.

Especially suspicious of the pinay photo. These catholic pinays are typically shy until they get into bed. I think it would take a lot of western exposure before they would be willing to open up like a porn star for a photo like that.

Ho hum.

The image is taken from http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?gid=641268&gen=5 All his photos posted are taken from imagefap.com.

OzzieSuds
05-28-07, 13:30
Just because the images are stored at imagefap does not mean they are suspect. I have some images in galleries there.

But the rest of the pics of the filipina look like a studio set up to me

Matrix Corp
05-30-07, 16:31

Within 30 minutes this tall, lovely filipina arrives.I know this is not a photo per se, but wanted everyone to know that I have tried this agency on 2 occasions. First time was $200 SGD and second time was $150 (admittedly an afternoon, though I have had other agencies at that price for evenings).

Also, in sgp, filipinas are considered "bottom of the barrel" for agency pricing. The only time you should ever consider over $200 is if they promise you a pure singaporean Chinese or real japanese/korean.

Incredulo
06-05-07, 14:48
Just want to see if this resizing works.

Incredulo
06-05-07, 14:57
Met this girl at Ipanema a few weeks ago. Man, there were a lot of really hot women there that night. Took her home long term for only SGD200. She totally reminded me of an ex-girlfriend, so couldn't resist. She said she was 24.

Seems like this site works really well for resizing...super easy!

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Incredulo
06-05-07, 15:38
I love Vietnamese pussy. Nice and tight and always the right amount of hair. Used to think Japanese pussy was the best. But these lovely ladies have changed my mind.

Incredulo
06-05-07, 15:42
Hope you are enjoying her as much as I did. These are all taken the next morning in the beauty of the morning light that comes in through my window. Ah, LT is definitely worth it. It's just an extra SGD50. What else are you going to do with that morning wood.

All in all she was just SGD200 plus all the coins she took from my piggy bank!

Tony Soprano 1
06-06-07, 14:42
Who doesn't enjoy a happy, smiling girl? LOL
Just kidding!
Cheers
Tony

Incredulo
06-07-07, 12:56
Hoang was much sweeter than Lan. Seemed like a very nice girl and the sex wasn't mechanical at all. She seemed to really enjoy it. Told me she was married and had a baby.

Incredulo
06-07-07, 13:02
Unique, meaty ass for an Asian girl. Perfectly round. And they say true circles don't exist in nature.

Louie OK
06-08-07, 11:00
Oh yes she does. Hoang definitely has a nice butt.

Maverickmel
06-09-07, 05:18
Anyways, I have not heard of any punters being arrested for walking out of the place with a working girl or for chatting with a prospect by the side of the road ... but I wonder how long it will take before anyone gets done in for that.

Be safe boys ... but I'm sure you guys know that already!Guys,

It is a little know fact that prostitution is not illegal in Singapore. Soliciting is. So, you are not actually breaking any law (unless you are married) being seen with a prossie. However, if you are in a KTV, for example with you pants down and there is a raid, then you are in hot soup for "lewd and lascivious" behavior.

Just thought you might like to know this. Happy hunting!

The M

OzzieSuds
06-09-07, 07:23
Guys,

It is a little know fact that prostitution is not illegal in Singapore. Soliciting is. So, you are not actually breaking any law (unless you are married) being seen with a prossie. However, if you are in a KTV, for example with you pants down and there is a raid, then you are in hot soup for "lewd and lascivious" behavior.

Just thought you might like to know this. Happy hunting!

The M

Why the hell do you put this in the photo thread? The original post that you quote was not there. Why?

Undercoverh
06-10-07, 23:51
I love Vietnamese pussy. Nice and tight and always the right amount of hair. Used to think Japanese pussy was the best. But these lovely ladies have changed my mind.

Great pics! Seeing this Vietnamese girl makes me miss the Vietnamese babes I had in Macau--and the my old Vietnamese girlfriend in the States. I agree with your comments regarding size of and hair on pussy. From her face, she looks like a nice girl, the type you would meet in an office. If I saw her walking down the street, I would never guess she would spread her legs for cash. Life is good in Asia!

Lust For Ladies
06-13-07, 15:09
incredulo...how do I locate Hoang? Did you meet her at one of the OT bars? Do you have a hand phone number? I am dreaming about that ass!

Lust For Ladies
06-13-07, 15:14
incredulo...how do I locate Hoang? Did you meet her at one of the OT bars? Do you have a hand phone number? I am dreaming about that ass!

Incredulo
06-16-07, 05:46
incredulo...how do I locate Hoang? Did you meet her at one of the OT bars? Do you have a hand phone number? I am dreaming about that ass!Sorry Lust. Just was just a girl from Ipanema. No number and no way to contact her.

Matsu69
06-16-07, 09:08
Vietnamese girl from Impanema, I think her name was Ling.

Could suck start a Harley. and a body that just wouldn't quit. Not an ounce of fat anywhere.

Enhanced to a "C" cup. Shaved landing strip - a little scratchy, but not worth complaining about.

200 ST which actually turned into about 3-1/2 hours - I know, too much but she was well worth it in my book.

BBBJ, DATY, 69 all over the bed for about 45 minutes. Then on to main course. Multiple positions - she really likes Cowgirl.

After first pop, she asked if I could go again... well, I didn't want to disappoint her.

Great attitude. Recommended if you can track her down at OT.

Peter Eastwest
07-09-07, 11:05
After my time in PRC and HK I had a great time at my old favorite Ipanema.

This Viette is from last week and I have posted a full report in the general section.

As you can see, she had rather too much make-up especially visble in the "RFF" picture where you can see the contrast line. But she was a great service provider. Really recommend.

And, in case you reckon that I thought she was a virgin... No - She was not a virgin. But can you guess which is my favorite European airline?

Pete

Peter Eastwest
07-09-07, 11:28
More of my Viette with too much make-up

After my time in PRC and HK I had a great time at my old favorite Ipanema.

This Viette is from last week and I have posted a full report in the general section.

As you can see, she had rather too much make-up especially viisble inthe RFF bicture where youcansee the contrast line. But she was a great service provider. Really recommend.

Pete

Peter Eastwest
07-09-07, 11:46
The below are pictures from my Take-away at Ipanema in OT on Saturday.

She is a Cambodia girl and she was very good - see report in General section

I offered her tro use a mask (like Viette girl from earlier day) but she did not care to wear it.

Pete

Peter Eastwest
07-09-07, 11:50
More Cambo-girl pictures

PE

Peter Eastwest
07-09-07, 13:57
Final lady to finish my week in Singapore. She was agreat provider and I have posted a report on General section.

A bit larger around the waist and ass than my usual preference but makes up for this in her attitude and service level. Great!

Pay particular attention to innovative use of panties in "THC Suck" picture. :)

Getting ready for a dry time now because I have 1 week in the Saudi Arabia next.

After my times in China, HK and Singapore it will be very hard to exist. Fortunately I will be back here again in August so not long to wait.

PE

Peter Eastwest
07-09-07, 14:03
Trying to upload again - some problem uploading.

Final lady to finish my week in Singapore. She was agreat provider and I have posted a report on General section.

A bit larger around the waist and ass than my usual preference but makes up for this in her attitude and service level. Great!

Pay particular attention to innovative use of panties in "THC Suck" picture. :)

Getting ready for a dry time now because I have 1 week in the Saudi Arabia next.

After my times in China, HK and Singapore it will be very hard to exist. Fortunately I will be back here again in August so not long to wait.

PE

Peter Eastwest
07-09-07, 14:04
Seems to be uploading okay now.

Enjoy!

PE

Peter Eastwest
07-09-07, 14:13
More upload problems - Trying again, thanks to wireless at Changi.

Great! They have uploaded!

As mentioned earlyer, please check out the innovative use of her panties in "The Suck" picture.

Also do not be decieived by the mask. This gal was NOT a virgin! (He-hee)

PE

Bonbon John
07-23-07, 00:49
I would say that your picture is actually a fake picture about Antonella Barba, one of the American Idols 2007. This same pictures went all over web some months ago...

She was young and sweet.

All around cost 100S$

Bono1305
07-24-07, 23:04
Nice sets of pics peter,

Realy dont understand the use of white powder, I hate the look of them, when they do that, dont understand guys who are into that, can someone tell what there is so good about it?

Peter Eastwest
07-25-07, 23:24
As far as I know, in most parts of Asia having the dark colored skin is representing the farm laborer class and this goes back to the imperial times in China etc when the workers were outside in the sunshine.

If you had light skin it meant high class or upper class because you were not having to working out in the sun.

I think they still follow this concept across Asia.

Or can anyone suggest different?

Pete

Nice sets of pics peter,

Realy dont understand the use of white powder, I hate the look of them, when they do that, dont understand guys who are into that, can someone tell what there is so good about it?

Jackyung
07-26-07, 16:22
More upload problems - Trying again, thanks to wireless at Changi.

Great! They have uploaded!

As mentioned earlyer, please check out the innovative use of her panties in "The Suck" picture.

Also do not be decieived by the mask. This gal was NOT a virgin! (He-hee)

PEOne word for you: Awesome. Your picture is even better than those posted in Viet photo gallery.

Indfan
08-01-07, 08:20
Details of experience:
Peyton Place, Singapore - Nicole (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=567027&postcount=2233)Thanks very informative.

Gerd Holler
08-05-07, 23:12
This is the 1st out of a series of 5 reports leading thru SouthEast Asia:

Singapore - Phuket - K.L. - Jakarta - Manila

I landed in Singapore with the usual 4pm Lufthansa flight and checked into my favorite LeMeridien on Orchard Rd, next to Istana.

I fancy this place more than Hilton - Sheraton - et al, since it is more convenient to go to other places than OT (Orchard Towers).

I spent the 1st evening in the Paramount, my favorite hang-out in Katong, with literally *hundrets* of Philippinas willing to drink with you.

They work for commission - so be ready for heavy consumption and better focus on 1 or 2 only, unless you want to entertain the whole bar. A Lady Dring accounts for 20 - 30 SGD each.

My favorite place is at the end of the mall, with little happening: Sandy's Pub.
If you are more happening, stay with the other bars more in the mid, and watch if they have tissues on the bar table. If yes, this indicates something. Need to clean up the mass after you get your BJ done.

Usually it will cost you a few rounds (i.e. 100 - 200 SGD), but the kick of getting massaged by 2 - 4 girls in the nearly open is something so specific, that some guys return ever and ever again.

It is difficult to invite the girls out after work hours. They start at 4pm an dfinish by 2 am, so most are drunk or exhausted - no fun to carry them home and ten they fall asleep in your car.

I met this short girl with the amazing Souzus and arrange for a Sunday shopping tour with her, in Lucky Plaza on Orchard Rd.

60 SGD for clothes and cosmetics, then rushing home for a pop.

And she returned the other day!

Peter Eastwest
08-07-07, 08:57
Thanks friend. Nice to have friendly feedback. :)

PE

One word for you: Awesome. Your picture is even better than those posted in Viet photo gallery.

Rambuutan
08-18-07, 07:26
These are the photos from my field report.

Humsup
08-23-07, 21:31
Details of experience: Humsup OT Review - Peyton Place, Michelle (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=635429&postcount=2594)

Lust For Ladies
08-26-07, 04:29
Arrived late...around 2am and found my first Ipanema lady from this trip....Thai decent...pretty good svc but only about a 6-7 on a 1-10 scale.

Enjoy

Lust For Ladies
08-26-07, 04:34
this one certainly isn't a looker, she promised to do ANYTHING inlcuding porno finish...I decided a nasty BJ with oral finish was just the ticket for the night so I decided to accept the offer...But I couldn't bring myself to fuck this one...

Lust For Ladies
08-26-07, 04:38
this is a little Thai I found at Ipanema...she has a healthy round ass and really can deliver the goods...saw her two different times and had an excellent time both times...now on to other pastures. Enjoy...I sure did!

Lust For Ladies
08-26-07, 04:42
More pics of Lil jen

Lust For Ladies
08-26-07, 04:52
a few more of Thai Jen from Ipanema

Lust For Ladies
08-26-07, 05:01
this little viet was a bit camera shy...but in the end she delivered. Nice healthy reack to go along with a nice ass...

BTW...during this trip I never paid more than S$150 + taxi. Only Thuy below complained about more $...typical Viet...but I did not give in and kicked her out after about 3 hrs. (Lets hold the line on prices boys...with the USD depreciating, if we pay more we will only be screwing ourselves in the end.

Enjoy!

Long91
08-26-07, 06:44
She has a very nice clit on her!

Lust For Ladies
08-27-07, 08:16
I don't know about you, but for me part of the lure of this hobby is the pursuit of true gems...it is the quest for that next great experience that makes this soooo difficult to give up.

Anyway, I recently came across the young lady below and she is simply INCREDIBLE. She ranks up there with my very best experiences in Brazil, Argentina & Colombia...which in my opinion are simply World Class destinations offering some of the most beautiful ladies in the world. (I tend to prefer ladies with lots of curves, so I have found Asia somewhat more challenging in this regard...some can be found, but they are not as plentiful on this side of the world in my opinion).

The exception to this situation seems to be with Indonesian ladies & ocassionaly Thai ladies...Indonesian ladies in particular, I have found to have much more curvacious bodies than most others Asians...the young lady below is no exeception.

As you will see from the photos below, everything was offered and sampled...not only did she offer it but she did it all very well! Simply amongst the very best experiences I have had anywhere!

enjoy!

Lusty

Lust For Ladies
08-27-07, 08:19
More of the one who rocked my world!

Lust For Ladies
08-27-07, 08:21
Enjoy the rest of the pics

Tony Soprano 1
08-27-07, 23:36
Lust for Ladies,
You have been quite the busy boy. Quite a sampling. Well done.
I like the Indo's too. and the Viets, and the Thai's, and the PRC'S, and the ..... all of 'em!!
Great pics, thanks for sharing.
Cheers to All!
Tony

Lust For Ladies
08-30-07, 10:36
Attached are a few more pics from my favorite girl this trip...enjoy

Mr Z
09-01-07, 20:13
Here is S, see report.

Labadi
09-22-07, 14:10
Singapore is a good place for mongering. I prefer the Lorong-scene, which was quite well this time even in the early afternoon. On Lorong 20 there were a lot of Chinese girls, very beautiful, but some with a bad attitude. At least I found one Chinese girl, a bit on the Plus-side, but with a wonderful skin: clean, soft and bright. As it was raining outside she gave me some extra-time to enjoy in the hotel.

The next girl I found in one of the several houses, I actually forgot the number. First quite strange to stand in front of more than 12 girls, nice and friendly. Difficult to decide whom you would like to take. Again I was lucky to find a Thai girl, very funny and passionate with a wonderful ass - as one can see. So just enjoy the pictures.... and post yours !

Singtoyboy
09-26-07, 17:05
Tried this girl several times. Service and Attitude are excellent. Pm me for her number if anyone is interested. She does free lance only. Real GF Experience.

Thats her sucking my dick.Where can I find her?

Mackay33
10-10-07, 09:17
A few images from my stay in Singapore; room courtesy of Ritz Carlton, woman from Orchard Towers: report and more pics to follow very soon.

Mackay33
10-10-07, 13:32
More pics from my Singapore (Ritz) experience; report forthcoming.

Cactus J
10-10-07, 15:17
Mackay33 You sure are a busy dude! Must be tough. Looking forward to your next installments on Burma.

Cactus J

Michi
10-10-07, 15:30
Mackay,
congratulation to the BW picture, she looks great there - but not so bad on the other pics too.
Good pics!
Mike

Kiwi 69
10-10-07, 16:03
A few images from my stay in Singapore; room courtesy of Ritz Carlton, woman from Orchard Towers: Report and more pics to follow very soon.Thanks for sharing!

Allover
10-11-07, 05:40
What bar did you find her in at OT? She is beautiful but a some of those pics, especially #8, have me concerned she may be a ladyboy.

Mackay33
10-11-07, 06:23
What bar did you find her in at OT? She is beautiful but a some of those pics, especially #8, have me concerned she may be a ladyboy.Top Ten.

I can attest in the most vigorous persuasion that she is Grade A 100% woman: stunning both her in her sexuality as well as spirit. My sixth senses are on code blue alert levels at OT for just such trickery; last year i took a stunning Laotian back to my hotel but even with a 'spot check audit' in the elevator down to the car, and for the duration of the ride back, my gut instincts were screaming that something wasn't quite right. I bought some time by insisting we share a drink at the hotel's rooftop bar hoping to assuage my doubts; though I was unable to pin down the source of my anxieties I ultimately erred on the side of caution and terminated our relation; there are too many genuine and gorgeous women to expend needless anxieties on the marginal ones.

I hope this puts your concerns to rest; the effects of pic 8 is a simple twist on the the usual pics that adorn this site; I'm a freelance photographer and enjoy the creative process.

Mackay33
10-11-07, 07:35
The final installment of pics, my apologies for the poor quality; Ritz11 -14 are those of a very busty but equally tempermental Thai who was part of the initial grouping though I asked to leave after quickly tiring of her prima donna antics and uninspired efforts.

Hk Dog
10-11-07, 10:30
What bar did you find her in at OT? She is beautiful but a some of those pics, especially #8, have me concerned she may be a ladyboy.

I would have to side with you. 85% that is a ladyboy, so if he tells us which bar he took 'her' from we can be certain.

Oyenk
10-11-07, 11:02
I believe those boobs are fake, but I don't think it's a ladyboy...pict Ritz3 shows her 'lady' hips.

cheers.

Allover
10-12-07, 03:39
I don't intend to be critical as I appreciate Mackay posting his pics.

Mackay said he found the girl at Top Ten. Is that a ladyboy bar? I'm not sure. I looked at the pics again and I still feel wonder about her.

OzzieSuds
10-12-07, 13:16

I thought pic #8 shows her lack of an Adam's apple. But they can operate on that too.

Traveler1234
10-12-07, 13:57
Mackay - great shots, keep them coming. And sign up for full membership so that you can get PM!

T1234

OzzieSuds
10-12-07, 15:13
I don't intend to be critical as I appreciate Mackay posting his pics.

Mackay said he found the girl at Top Ten. Is that a ladyboy bar? I'm not sure. I looked at the pics again and I still feel wonder about her.

Top Ten is probably best described as a ''high end'' bar although the LB haunts are opposite. My recollection is that Top Ten has a fairly hefty cover charge and the building is like a converted theatre with bars at different levels.

Mackay has said that her demeanor and physical features were such that she was no LB and I think we should accept that and praise his excellent choice and photography.

Since we have not had many reports of takeout from Top Ten my only questions are whether she was freelance or (dancing) staff at Top Ten and what was the damage?

Deal Seeker
10-13-07, 02:27
Pay no attention to the persons that doubt she is a female.

A few images from my stay in Singapore; room courtesy of Ritz Carlton, woman from Orchard Towers: report and more pics to follow very soon.

Look4Freelancer
10-13-07, 08:51
Wow she's hot. Nice solid boobs. Nice camera work too

Allover
10-13-07, 17:12
All of us have a built in ladyboy alarm. I don't know how it works and mine is sometimes inaccurate but my alarm went off big time when I viewed pic #8. Even though I wouldn't select her, I trust Mackay's judgement and will assume I had a false alarm.

I know few of us would be crazy enough to visit Burma now due to recent events. But I strongly recommend each of you visit the Burma forum (Rangoon section) to read Mackay33's outstanding three part report about Rangoon. It's one of the best reports you'll ever read anywhere. Complete with pics of hot girls (no false alarms there).

Dodger Bulldog
10-13-07, 17:30
I thought pic #8 shows her lack of an Adam's apple. But they can operate on that too.The whole Adam's apple thing is a myth.

Lots of men don't have Adam's apples showing. I don't. And some slender women do.

The Adam's apple is simply the larynx, or voicebox, which all women have, of course. It tends
to be coarser and more prominent in men, but not always.

Just as most men have larger muscles than most women, but not all do. Some women's muscles
show more than some men's, and so do some women's Adam's apples.

You can find photos of lots of hot women whose Adam's apples are sometimes showing:
Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, Paris Hilton, Charlize Theron, Anne Coulter, Jeri Ryan,
Jessica Alba etc.

Still don't believe me? Check out this photo of Brazilian actress Morena Baccarin:
http://www.celebritycloseups.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=4

A guy just sent me a photo of Cheryl Tiegs, who probably has the largest Adam's apple
I've ever seen, on either a man or a woman. Also I received photos of Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock,
Elle McPherson, Elizableth Hurley and Sophia Arden, a frequent Howard Stern guest.

I never herd of Spanish actess Monica Pont, but google her and you'll see that she's hot as hell and
has a rock in her throat.

He sent me a link to a Yahoo group devoted to men who have a fetish for women with Adam's
apples. Who knew?

I even learned that they are more appropriately called Eve's apples.

If you were to dismiss everyone whose Adam's apple is visible you will miss out on lots of hot women.

DB

Allover
10-13-07, 22:19
You can find photos of lots of hot women whose Adam's apples are sometimes showing:
Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, Paris Hilton, Charlize Theron, Anne Coulter, etc.
DB

Anne Coulter? Bulldog, I know you have good tastes but Coulter isn't in the same league as the other girls you mentioned.

Dodger Bulldog
10-14-07, 02:42
Anne Coulter? Bulldog, I know you have good tastes but Coulter isn't in the same league as the other girls you mentioned.You know, Allover, I actually wouldn't mind fucking her brains out. Odds are that the vacuum left behind
would be a big improvement over the drivel that is in there now.

And if that doesn't work, then I would just have to spank the shit out of her for being so naughty.

DB

Ult14
10-16-07, 09:14
Hey, Mackay33,

Tanks for the photo, quite a stunner I must say

I will be in Sngapre for a week or so, it would be great if you can give me some information on her (the one in the picure from OT), like where to find her, her name maybe even her digits.

Can't get a PM, so if you don't mind just post it up here or email me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks man

===============================================

Greetings ,

It appears from your post that you are confused about the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be a subscriber or a Senor Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

Thor93
10-17-07, 05:41
Landed in Singapore at midnight, rushed to the hotel and then walked down to OT arriving about 1:30. There was still a good selection going. I walked around debating whether to take someone or not. I knew that after flying for 24 hours I needed something special.

Suddenly I see this nice Thai girl smiling at me and realized I had met her there in Ipanema about 2 years ago. She remembered me and I knew I would have to take her again. She was very sweet.

If you want cuddly and nice, she is it. She also plays it very safe and everything including BJ is covered. While I prefer uncovered for BJ, I always go along with the girl. She is the one facing the biggest risk after all. And if she is safe with me, she is probably safe with everyone.

She was not into any nude photos although I had gotten some the last time. All in all she tried hard and was good for an evening, but the excitement just wasn't there. I saw her again in Ipanema the next night , but passed and went back to the hotel alone.

Mackay33
10-17-07, 11:13
Hey, Mackay33,

Tanks for the photo, quite a stunner I must say

I will be in Sngapre for a week or so, it would be great if you can give me some information on her (the one in the picure from OT), like where to find her, her name maybe even her digits.

Can't get a PM, so if you don't mind just post it up here or email me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks manA stunner in both appearance, and attitude. In the end I stayed with her 4 days which were not enough so I invited her to join me in the Maldives for a week.

Unfortunately she declined, her visa was expiring in Singapore which coincided with her schedule to return home. Although I verified the visa I didn't entirely believe the home storyline, that said the entire time she was with me not a single behavior or action lent itself to second guessing.

Though I know where she resides while in Singapore, I do not have any contact details for her; its my personal preference not to exchange contact details as I do not want any given interaction to possibly jeopardize future relationships.

Most of my encounters are very unique and I prefer to remember each one in that context.

That said, I met her at OT. Top Ten; if you see her then count your blessings as you are in for magical experience.

Summiteer
10-23-07, 09:20
Greetings

A couple of pictures of a nice Viet girl from OT
She was 21 and offered a good service.

I have her contact number but not sure if she is still in Singapore

Summit

Ausl Lover
10-23-07, 10:10
Greetings

SummitShe look good. is she a 3 holder and did you do ST or LT, if LT what the cost.

Thanks

OnlyMe
10-24-07, 15:45
Greetings

SummitThanks for the contact Summit!

She looks very sweet. Hope she is still there when I visit SG 10-16 Nov. Any monger mind to meet up for beer while checking out OT?

Cheers

Ausl Lover
10-25-07, 08:14
This beautiful Cambodian girl I took from Ipanema during my visit late June/early July. She came for an amazing 150 LT and I promised a good tip + taxi if she gave good service. I needn't have bothered. She was like a GF all the way back in taxi - DFK and touching in back of taxi was great. She lay across my lap for me to fondle her breasts and was not wearing BH (bra) under her blouse. she has great tits.

What appealed to me about her was a pretty face with sincere smile and nice har - she has extensions as you can see.

In hotel we has long shower and she offered BBBJ in shower without asking.

She was happy for pictures and gave top-level service. I hope youagree she is very well built - slightly heavier than I usually like - my preferrence is for skinny rather than slim - but she was great. BBBJ + all three main positions and we slept for a few hours. In the morning we did it all again this time she pulled my dick out of her when I was finishing in doggy and pulled off condom for a great CIM . Took another shower afterwards and she tried to BBBJ me again but I was exhausted and could not complete. (I was also very late for meeting with local agent!)

She made me promise to see her again in Ipanema in the next few days and I would have had her again but I also wanted variety. I did spot her a couple of days later when I was going into Ipanema - she was leaving with a fat, loud-mouthed American guy and did not see me. I like to think she did not look as happy leaving with him as she did with me.

Guys - if she's STILL in S'pore or if she's BACK in S'pore, treat her well!

PeteShe look fun to be with and hot. Do you have her contact, I would like to check her out for a few day in November

Thank

Thor93
10-26-07, 12:11
Managed to get on down to Orchard Towers to check out the action and take something back to the hotel. Was kind of looking for the Thai girl I had re-met the previous week, but she was nowhere in sight.

As I walked around this little Viet girl snagged on to me and just would not give up. She was touching and rubbing and doing everything to talk me into taking her. She even took my hand and put it on her pussy while standing there at the bar. I have to admit that was a new one for me to be fingering a girl in the bar. That dress was really short.

In the end I succumbed. She wanted $200 but we finally agreed on $150 for short time. She promised satisfaction or I would not have to pay her.

Back in the room she was very good with a nice BBBJ and a nice tight pussy. But as soon as the deed was done, she was ready to go. With her, short time really meant short time. Since I had to work the next day, I did not complain much though. She was good enough for me to give her a good tip on top of the agreed price.

Peter Eastwest
10-30-07, 14:53
Sorry - I retained no details (except the pictures - hahaa!)

You might be finding her still at OT. These gals are in and out of S'pore like a monger's dick in a hooker's pussy so you'll probaly see her sooner or later if you visit OT regular.

If she's not available, then you can choose from many of her cousins, far-cousins, neighbors etc because there are numerous similar good short or long time rentals available.

Anjoy OT.

Pete
PS Your request better for PM and not to the photo Galery.

She look fun to be with and hot. Do you have her contact, I would like to check her out for a few day in November

Thank

Miao28
11-03-07, 15:01
The final installment of pics, my apologies for the poor quality; Ritz11 -14 are those of a very busty but equally tempermental Thai who was part of the initial grouping though I asked to leave after quickly tiring of her prima donna antics and uninspired efforts.

MacKay, may I ask why your Ritz photos are dated April 2004?

Elusive
11-03-07, 18:14
I'm confused, does this mean that Ann Coulter is likely a woman?

Eric Emp
11-08-07, 05:16
Gina from Ipanama in OT ( report is report Section)

Lizzie
11-08-07, 07:11
Gina from Ipanama in OT ( report is report Section)Wow, Gina is hot...She's a true winner. Thanks for the reports and pics

Intransit
11-20-07, 02:20
Gina looks a bit more like Jim, no?

Mr Enforcer
11-20-07, 06:01
Gina looks a bit more like Jim, no?I think Ladyboy for sure!

DanTheMan
11-21-07, 09:34
not bad but thats a ladyboy.

Intransit
11-21-07, 16:20
"Who cares as long as it was good?" Uh, Golfer, you obviously like playing with a club and balls than you do putting one in the hole.

Knight 1001
11-28-07, 12:59
For those who may be interested, I have posted pics of a Geylang PRC SW in the Indonesia photo gallery.

Cheers.

Bear X
12-18-07, 09:03
Yah. Gina is cool. Like her boobs. Too bad no boobs expose photos.

Keep on the good work bro.

Humsup
01-06-08, 18:28
Details of experience: Humsup OT Review - Peyton Place, Divine (Nov 2007) (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=691071&postcount=2889)

Humsup
01-06-08, 18:36
Details of experience: Humsup OT Review - Peyton Place, Jenny (Dec 2007) (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=691075&postcount=2890)

Dars Veider
01-10-08, 21:50
I ran into a amateur model shoot in China town the other day and took some pix of beautiful models.

No Nudity - Just Beauty

Dars Veider
01-10-08, 21:56
pics upload didn't work out .. once more

No Nudity - Just Beauty

Dars Veider
01-10-08, 22:00
No Nudity - Just Beauty

Dars Veider
01-10-08, 22:04
20 yo

60 SGD for her, and 12 SGD for the room