PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Tanglin
03-01-11, 09:51
Where you found those 4 floors of working girls?If you have to ask this question, you definitely haven't RTFF.

FreebieFan
03-05-11, 14:40
Where you found those 4 floors of working girls?I have a feeling that you must be a 14 year old kid probably doing homework and ocassionally googling " sex in Asia" so you can tell your little schoolboy buddies that you are "connected" to the Asian sex scene.

Do us all a favour, graduate at school then come back here when you have graduated in the school of life and Asian sex.

The 4 floors of working girls as its been know for the past 30 years (thats as far back as my mongering life goes) is an institution up there with Paptpong, Dolly, and all the other fabulous places. If you don't know what it is and where it is, I suggest you have no place in being on the Singapore version of ISG never mind posting such inanities.

Do your homework. (literally!). I look forward to your posts when you turn 18

Geneva Guy
03-08-11, 08:42
On my way to Hano. And looked across and saw this pretty sight at Changi. So wanted to share. Just a "regular" girl. But the boobs were impressive

Trimix
03-08-11, 23:11
I have a feeling that you must be a 14 year old kid probably doing homework and ocassionally googling " sex in Asia" so you can tell your little schoolboy buddies that you are "connected" to the Asian sex scene.

Do us all a favour, graduate at school then come back here when you have graduated in the school of life and Asian sex.

The 4 floors of working girls as its been know for the past 30 years (thats as far back as my mongering life goes) is an institution up there with Paptpong, Dolly, and all the other fabulous places. If you don't know what it is and where it is, I suggest you have no place in being on the Singapore version of ISG never mind posting such inanities.

Do your homework. (literally!). I look forward to your posts when U-turn 18Dear Freebiefan,

Would you mind beeing polite for a change? Thank you!

So, not everybody is in SG since ever and some of us (including me) just arrived, so we are getting confused with all abreaviations, sleng and "local tricks". Is this so hard to understand?

I am not here to make fun of somebody niether of beeing unpolite, rude or spoled. All I asked is some help.

So, if you do not feel like offering it- fine with me- but just leave me alone and skip your egocentric writing for me. Would you? Thanks in advance!

For all others willing to help- thanks in advance!

Econo Tech
03-09-11, 04:18
So, not everybody is in SG since ever and some of us (including me) just arrived, so we are getting confused with all abreaviations, sleng and "local tricks". Is this so hard to understand?You don't need to pick your sword and go on a behaeading spree, if only you spent an hour reading up the past posts.

There ain't no local tricks here mate. And simple acronyms like OT and GL have been asked and asked and asked a multitude of times. And still get asked.

Cheers mate.

Over and out.

Trimix
03-09-11, 15:22
You don't need to pick your sword and go on a behaeading spree, if only you spent an hour reading up the past posts.

There ain't no local tricks here mate. And simple acronyms like OT and GL have been asked and asked and asked a multitude of times. And still get asked.

Cheers mate.

Over and out. Beeing in SG for short time does not mean reading forum for just an hour. I never asked about OT and GL because it is clearly understandable from texts. But still having "4 floors of working girls" is for me "acronyim" for decent legal *****hous as we have them back in Europe (Germany, Frankfurt am Main, Taunnusstrasse for example) and I have never seen something like that so far in SG. Thats why my guestion.

And even you could spent some time and search through my posts and understand, that I spent already some money in SG and did some reports on that = beeing constructive memmber of this forum

BionicMan
03-10-11, 01:03
Beeing in SG for short time does not mean reading forum for just an hour. I never asked about OT and GL because it is clearly understandable from texts. But still having "4 floors of working girls" is for me "acronyim" for decent legal *hous as we have them back in Europe (Germany, Frankfurt am Main, Taunnusstrasse for example) and I have never seen something like that so far in SG. Thats why my guestion.

And even you could spent some time and search through my posts and understand, that I spent already some money in SG and did some reports on that = beeing constructive memmber of this forumSpend a bit more than an hour and you will understand that the "4 floors for wroking girls" is the description of a builidng where there are 4 floors of bars full of working girls.

An acronimous is a short like OT for Orchard Tower or GL for Geylang (happy now?) , not a sentence as such.

Endless times bar names (of the 4 floors) have been mentioned here, including the presence of MP.

So it is all there. Just go and enjoy and report back.

PS: a *****house usually sees the girl having a room where you do the deed. Lots of recent topics ahve been written here about. Taking the girls to hotel!

If that is *****ouse as in Germany, why one would bother to take the girl in an hotel?

And have all the troubles of I'd's, pass etc.

Just common sense

Topmanten
03-10-11, 03:02
At OT which is best bar to pickup filipina WG, not the bmd girls, but we how will come to the hotel room for lt, and what may be appox charge for lt

Econo Tech
03-10-11, 03:53
At OT which is best bar to pickup filipina WG, not the bmd girls, but we how will come to the hotel room for lt, and what may be appox charge for ltYou are kidding right? .

Man, I am out of this place for the next 24 hours.

"Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out."

AussieGaigin
03-10-11, 09:45
So he wants a WG now. Has he used up all the maids already?

BionicMan
03-10-11, 10:19
You are kidding right? .

Man, I am out of this place for the next 24 hours.

"Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out."Yeah. Widen your arms. Pullman your forefingers touching the thumbs, close your eyes, relax and slow your breath.

Pull out air and generate a "oohhmmmmm" sound.

Breath in loading emergi into your body.

Concentrate on your brain to' mnemonically communicaty an important message to' all those tuner in.

The message being: RTFF!

Topmanten
03-10-11, 13:46
Will report soon on maids pickups and it's advantages.

So he wants a WG now. Has he used up all the maids already?

Topmanten
03-27-11, 03:10
The photo gallerry in Singapore is almost dead for the last several weeks and wonder why you people don't contribute to this thread. Here is my pickof pussy fm OT. BB

Ronin500
03-27-11, 10:11
Still searching for a good condom supplier / store for when I am in Singapore and my USA stock runs out. Appreciate any leads.There's a condom store on Orchard Road in Lucky Plaza, I think next to a 7-11. Haven't been in it myself but if that's all they sell they oughta have the imported ones too.

Ebauche
03-27-11, 18:40
There's a condom store on Orchard Road in Lucky Plaza, I think next to a 7-11. Haven't been in it myself but if that's all they sell they oughta have the imported ones too.The pharmacies in Changi Airport have a decent selection and seem to have the best pricing. Can stop on way in / out.

Bundanko
03-29-11, 16:31
The pharmacies in Changi Airport have a decent selection and seem to have the best pricing. Can stop on way in / out.Look out for Watson store normally located in supermarket

Pita123
03-30-11, 17:42
148750 148751 148752

148753 148754 148755

148756 148757 148758

Report in the General Info forum (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1013-General-Info&p=1139566#post1139566).

Ebauche
03-30-11, 20:45
Look out for Watson store normally located in supermarketI was thinking of Watsons at Changi.

Seemed to be a bit cheaper than at the Watsons in my Cold Storage.

Tanglin
04-06-11, 09:10
Not that we needed any confirmation that OT has a huge influx of Vietnamese ladies, but here's a banner outside a handphone shop in OT. Business is business, and advertising always caters to the customers in the area. I once had a friend try to tell me his neighborhood wasn't primarily Hispanic, and I asked him what language the billboards were in.

Topmanten
04-08-11, 15:17
more fills pussy fm blue banana ot

filly lovers go to blue banana on the basement of ot, you can see lot of them from 7. 30pm till 3am, that is the time girls ****nt are supposed to be there.

got a big boob girl and will be meeting her next week also.

tmt

Amavida
04-23-11, 17:40
Why would you pay for it ST in Geylang when you can get muff like this for free LT?

AV.

Amavida
04-23-11, 17:49
The big moment arrives for her. God she's noisy!

AV

Xmen6900
05-07-11, 20:25
Any news about that.

Information?

Is she always in sg?

Mobile phone?

Thanks,

Xmen6900

Went back to OT, again to Ipanema. I think I have to explore more of OT and see what else is there.

Arrived about 2AM, easily found a table along the far wall, and began fending off the more aggressive / less desirable ones. Eventually Sophia walked near, paused, and cocked her eyes at me like a curious puppy. Forward, but not grabbingly aggressive like others. Incredibly hot. Tight clinging dress that almost wasn't there. Said she was from Macau, but doubt that.

Like I said, the dress was almost non-existent. Lots of fondling while sharing a drink. From what I could feel, she was incredibly tight and wearing no panties under that dress. Tight backless, sideless halter job that essentially only covered her T&A. We negotiated $100SG ST and $250SG LT, both prices including CIM and photos (I thought) , if I decided I wanted to keep her. Took taxi back to my place, almost no line. That's when trouble started. She wanted money upfront. I said no. But she was standing there nude at the time and I eventually caved. But only to the $100SG level. Off to shower and bed. That's when she started reneging on the deal. Suddenly, the promised excellent BBBJCIM she couldn't remember hearing in the loud bar, even though we discussed it in the mall quiet section while waiting for the taxi. Anyhow, she did have an excellent bod, and provided a good CG ride (covered of course). I kicked her out then, refused to up to the LT fee, and refused to kick in extra taxi money since she had been a PITA.

Sorry for the poor quality photo, and lack of more pics. She wouldn't stop squiggling. Excellent tits though.

Ebauche
05-07-11, 23:37
Any news about that.

Information?

Is she always in sg?

Mobile phone?

Thanks,

Xmen6900The girls are typically in SG a few weeks, then back home. You see some cycle in and out. Sophia I only saw a few times in early 2009. About the only way to find the same girls is to be in SG & OT regularly. Occasionally get digits. I saw no need to get starfish Sophia's.

Waiyaki
05-28-11, 16:10
I was in Singapore for a few days. I passed by OT and this half dutch / half thai girl completely stood out from the usual viet / phillipina crowd. Long legs included. Had to have her. Took her to a 200% occupancy hotel in geylang and this was the 2 hour ST result. One heck of a rack on her, deep CBJ with full suction, one of the best HJs ever, and great FJ with her screaming like heck and fingering her pussy throughout for her own Os (maybe, I was not keeping track of hers as much as mine.

Her rack is all natural, no silicone.

Going over some great videos of her currently.

Left Singapore a happy man from this encounter and a few other ones.

Waiyaki
05-28-11, 16:33
My live action pics and her touched up pics from the website I got her from.

She is half indian (punjabi) and half thai.

Quite the talker but just enough and pleasant company overall for the few hours that I needed it.

Waiyaki
05-28-11, 16:56
Some of the tightest pussy I have ever had probably helped by the fact that she was newly legal. I can usually control myself but both times I could not and I previously had sex before I meet up with her.

Yes, she did smile and relax eventually.

CutieAss
06-28-11, 14:25
Over 7 months ago from one of the forums. Great stuff. Had a proper camera at the time.Nice pics Waiyaki

Admin
07-25-11, 23:00
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise pointless posts, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

FriendlyPlanet
07-29-11, 08:12
Some of the tightest pussy I have ever had probably helped by the fact that she was newly legal. I can usually control myself but both times I could not and I previously had sex before I meet up with her.

Yes, she did smile and relax eventually.Nice! Where did you find her?

Thanks for the pics.

Friendly

RedDragon64
08-02-11, 11:16
I understand that some of you have had mixed experiences from Laksaboy. I've been shopping there for 2 years and with a little practice manage to get 95% good results from the girls I choose. Like anything it takes a little practice and experience. There are many websites in Laksaboy and I generally stick to just 2 or 3 which have proven reliable to me. I also had some practice at judging what the girl will actually look like compared to her (usually over photo-shopped) pictures. Some of the websites actually post live pics which I think is a good idea.

Finally I take the time to read the Field Reports. I know that a lot of them are bullshit and are posted by the agents, but those get to be easy to spot as well. I always try to make a Field Report at Laksaboy and I tell it like it is. If she was good I say how, and if she was bad or needs improvement I tell it straight.

Ok so here is a report of a recent visit with Ocean. I've seen her 3 times now, and what I like about her is that she actually looks a lot like her web photos (you can see my pics to compare). She also gives one of the most amazing BBBJ / CIM I have ever had. She takes you in slow until you hit the back of her mouth. Then she pauses and relaxes her throat until you slide in the rest of the way. As the Singaporeans say. SHIOK!

The downside is that she's had a baby so she has a bit of stretch marks and slightly droopy boobies. Luckily her pussy did not get damaged much. Another plus is this girl is dirty. She loves to play with vibrators and toys and even does girl-on-girl (unfortunately I never got a chance to try that though)

Anyway, here are her web pics and my pics.

Waiyaki
08-02-11, 14:57
Excellent first report XiaoLee.

I understand that some of you have had mixed experiences from Laksaboy. I've been shopping there for 2 years and with a little practice manage to get 95% good results from the girls I choose. Like anything it takes a little practice and experience. There are many websites in Laksaboy and I generally stick to just 2 or 3 which have proven reliable to me. I also had some practice at judging what the girl will actually look like compared to her (usually over photo-shopped) pictures. Some of the websites actually post live pics which I think is a good idea.

Finally I take the time to read the Field Reports. I know that a lot of them are bullshit and are posted by the agents, but those get to be easy to spot as well. I always try to make a Field Report at Laksaboy and I tell it like it is. If she was good I say how, and if she was bad or needs improvement I tell it straight.

Ok so here is a report of a recent visit with Ocean. I've seen her 3 times now, and what I like about her is that she actually looks a lot like her web photos (you can see my pics to compare). She also gives one of the most amazing BBBJ / CIM I have ever had. She takes you in slow until you hit the back of her mouth. Then she pauses and relaxes her throat until you slide in the rest of the way. As the Singaporeans say. SHIOK!

The downside is that she's had a baby so she has a bit of stretch marks and slightly droopy boobies. Luckily her pussy did not get damaged much. Another plus is this girl is dirty. She loves to play with vibrators and toys and even does girl-on-girl (unfortunately I never got a chance to try that though)

Asian Rain
09-17-11, 18:42
Geylang sure isn't what it used to be, but it still has plenty to offer. Unfortunately my meeting in Singapore was timed just at the end of Ramadan, so the selection of Indon talent on Lorong 12 was diminished. But the Indons in front of Hotel 101 seem to always come up with a gem. On the last day of my trip I picked up this talent, who looked quite plain. But she had a cute smile. Turned out to be the gem of the trip. First time to Singapore and just three days into her visa. If you look at the last pic in her street clothes, it is hard to believe that body was in there. Unwrapped the package and was very pleased with her package. A beautiful frame with firm B-cup tits that had a lovely teardrop hang to them. No baby. No fat. After a few minutes of warm-up she was DFKing me before she went down on my shaft and deep-throated it down to my balls. Awesome. She mounted me and rode me cowgirl with enthusiasm. Finished in mish with a volcano shot. The kicker was that she stayed laying next to me for a few minutes after DFKing me. I know it's a misnomer to call anything that lasts under 30min a GFE, but she sure as hell made me feel like more than a customer. As she dressed back into her street gear, took some snaps of her totally cute undie set. Asked me to contact her next time I was in Jakarta. Possible given the rare quality of her blowjob. And I would like to get her performing on video.

And that's the magic of the Indons. None of the other Geylang talent can even come close to delivering that sensation.

FYI. Paid SGD60-80 for ST with the girls. Seems to depend on time of day. This girl negotiated for SGD60 via one of her friends, but I tipped her up to SGD80. Fuck anybody who doesn't like what I paid. .

While I am at it, a quick field report on the SW scene. The Chinese girls are still there. Best looks, worst service. Viets / Chinese at Lorong 14. Ladyboys at end of Lorong 16/18. There is a grotesque meat market of Thais / Indons / Pakis on Lorong 24 near Jalan Suka and Jalan Molek who service the South Asian workers. Looks like frickin little India. There are actually quite a few decent looking girls, but I was wary of the service when I overheard one of the girls say disdainfully TEN MINUTES to a prospective Indian customer. Yuck. I was out of there.

Enjoy Singapore. It is not completely hopeless. AsianRain

Wolvenvacht
09-17-11, 21:22
Enjoy Singapore. It is not completely hopeless. AsianRainAsianRain, thank you for the pictures, but. Next time can you please turn them right side up? I get a stiff neck from looking at them (and the stiffness seems to spread to other body parts too, it must be contagious).

Smoothy
09-18-11, 16:03
AR.

Gorgeous Body on that indo girl! Like you said, you would never expect it looking at the pic of her in clothes. Why would people complain about $80 sing? That seems pretty much the going rate there for a short time. Last girl I had there was an absolute stunner from Thailand. When we walked into her room, she picked up a pencil and put a check mark on a piece of paper by the door. I looked and it was the 13th check mark on that paper. I asked her if I was her 13th customer of the day and she said "yes, it's been slow today due to rain". And it was only 5pm! Well worth the $80 sing though. That girl was incredible.

Barry271
10-15-11, 12:33
Great news. The Viet sister double Thuy and Tho have moved from KL to Singapore. Best double BBBJ you could ever have but expensive. Double butterfly tatts on Thuy lower stomach a bit of a turnoff. She tries to hide baby stretch marks. But legs and mouth to die for. Tho french kisses while Thuy gives magnificent BBBJ results in near death experience.

Black Page
10-15-11, 19:08
AR.

Gorgeous Body on that indo girl! Like you said, you would never expect it looking at the pic of her in clothes. Why would people complain about $80 sing? That seems pretty much the going rate there for a short time.Because white men are asked to pay exactly double the regular rate!

Indons at Lorong 12 are priced 35 for locals and 70 for Bule (+ room). That's unfair. I know they are so exciting, but I don't want to encourage pimps to charge us twice.

Valkyrie
11-05-11, 13:32
Call me an idiot for spending SGD 500 on her. Two hours.

Note: I am in a self-destructive mood.

BionicMan
11-05-11, 15:32

Note: I am in a self-destructive mood.What kind of service did you get from her, since I don't think you hired her for 2hrs of display with your family and relatives.

Somewhere15
11-05-11, 15:39

Note: I am in a self-destructive mood.On her? Or on him?

Valkyrie
11-05-11, 15:39
What kind of service did you get from her, since I don't think you hired her for 2hrs of display with your family and relatives.Doable front and back. Very good kisser and good at sexual talks. No RAW and BJ though.

Ebauche
11-05-11, 17:23

Note: I am in a self-destructive mood.Not an idiot, since you admittedly made an informed choice.

Lorenzo
11-05-11, 19:41
Doable front and back. Very good kisser and good at sexual talks. No RAW and BJ though.What is RAW? It's not on the abbreviation list.

MisterO
11-05-11, 22:21
What is RAW? It's not on the abbreviation list.I'm assuming it means without a condom.

Valkyrie
11-06-11, 00:27
What is RAW? It's not on the abbreviation list.Well. Sorry. It is actually raw or better known as bareback. I got used to it because local Singapore forum always use that term with caps!

Econo Tech
11-06-11, 11:27
Well. Sorry. It is actually raw or better known as bareback. I got used to it because local Singapore forum always use that term with caps!Not bad for a "SHIM" LOL.

Where did you find him? Romeo Bar? Or in the streets of OT.

Prime candidate for a Post-Op category.

Valkyrie
11-07-11, 04:58
Not bad for a "SHIM" LOL.

Where did you find him? Romeo Bar? Or in the streets of OT.

Prime candidate for a Post-Op category.Really, my friend. If this was meant as a joke, it is so not funny.

I feel bad for you if you only feel alive in the forum from mocking everyone else.

Econo Tech
11-07-11, 08:15
Really, my friend. If this was meant as a joke, it is so not funny.

I feel bad for you if you only feel alive in the forum from mocking everyone else.Not a joke, and if you can't take a straight to the face comment, sorry. I have seen enough guys walking out with LBs and never knew it. With post-ops. And that they insist on rubber (without asking) , in my limited experience, and weekly drinking in OT, is a clear example. (as they post ops have a phobia that rubber-free, men may detect the reconstruction.)

She / he does have extra-normal boobies. And living in Singapore, I could still be wrong though. And you may well be right. And you may have still screwed a 100% woman.

Mocking? Hmmm. Why not go and see what else I have done other than mocking? Like my active and constructive contribution / assistance, in case your myopic eyes are really affected?

Have fun.

PS: it was not only me who has doubt. Somewhere15 too. So you want to throw some vengeance at him as well?

Econo Tech
11-07-11, 08:17
Really, my friend. If this was meant as a joke, it is so not funny.

I feel bad for you if you only feel alive in the forum from mocking everyone else.PS: this is the photo thread so I will shut up. Lest you feel offended more.

Bodi999
11-20-11, 18:42
Do you have their contact number? Could you pm me?

Great news. The Viet sister double Thuy and Tho have moved from KL to Singapore. Best double BBBJ you could ever have but expensive. Double butterfly tatts on Thuy lower stomach a bit of a turnoff. She tries to hide baby stretch marks. But legs and mouth to die for. Tho french kisses while Thuy gives magnificent BBBJ results in near death experience.

Fon Tok
12-18-11, 15:30
From around the CBD last week.

Note: No faces, G-rated, no inference of P4P-ness.

Econo Tech
12-19-11, 02:50

Note: No faces, G-rated, no inference of P4P-ness.And why post on a monger site? Unless you are pretty lonely.

AussieGaigin
12-19-11, 09:47
And why post on a monger site? Unless you are pretty lonely.Have a look at his work on the Thai forum.

Fon Tok
12-19-11, 10:11
And why post on a monger site? Unless you are pretty lonely.
Yep.

Just a lonely ISG member with a camera who likes to take street photos of pretty women.

Next question? ;)

Fon Tok
12-19-11, 10:11
Have a look at his work on the Thai forum.
Hey "gaigin," thanks for the plug.

Merry Christmas from Bangkok! :)

AussieGaigin
12-19-11, 10:29
Thanks for the plug! Merry Christmas from Bangkok.Same to you FT. Maybe I will get over there next year and have all my Christmases at once.

Sky Ryder
12-19-11, 11:58
Hey "gaigin," thanks for the plug.

Merry Christmas from Bangkok! .Nice to see your expertise is not limited to a single locale!

Enjoy the holidays! With "views" like this it will be "hard" not to!

Sky

Dveight
12-19-11, 12:25

Note: No faces, G-rated, no inference of P4P-ness.You Sir an artist, P4P or not, your shot always seem to capture beauty!

Asian Rain
12-25-11, 10:59
Gorgeous Body on that indo girl! Like you said, you would never expect it looking at the pic of her in clothes.Indeed. If the Indons advertised their wares as well as the Chinese girls, they would really clean up. But then again, if they did that, then the Indon girls wouldn't be the Indon girls.

Here is another totally yummy example of this principle. Parked myself at the drink stand at the head of Geylang Lorong 12 at 5. 30pm and waited for the girls to come on shift. At 6pm sharp they flocked out in front of the hotel and I immediately swooped in. Picked up this sweet talent. Again, absolutely nothing special about her, but was super pleased to get her back at the room to experience her perfect package. We didn't take that long, but there was a soft knock at the door. Turned out that AV had raided the street. One of her handlers was waiting at the door as we came out of the room. We went down and the girl immediately jumped on the back of a bike and was sped away to their hiding place. 6.30pm and not a girl in sight. It paid to have come early (literally).

Happy holidays and new year to the Singapore mongers. Enjoy Singapore, AR

Tommyh80
02-05-12, 00:01
Great news. The Viet sister double Thuy and Tho have moved from KL to Singapore. Best double BBBJ you could ever have but expensive. Double butterfly tatts on Thuy lower stomach a bit of a turnoff. She tries to hide baby stretch marks. But legs and mouth to die for. Tho french kisses while Thuy gives magnificent BBBJ results in near death experience.You have their contact information? You can PM me.

Offshore Swell
02-13-12, 11:19
Well I got to agree with AR.

Had a wander around Geylang, not much on offer so tried a quick Chinese massage ++. Nice enough girl but all pretty mechanical.

So wandered back past Lorong 16 and met this sweetie. 3 days in Singapore and business had been a bit slow. We retired to some shitbox hotel nearby. Got talking to her in Indonesian.

She was friendly enough so I thought bugger this! I'll sling the pimp some coin and take her back to the hotel for a few hours.

Well she was like a kid in a candy store, jumping on the bed, taking photo's, singing in the shower. She definitely wasn't camera shy. Said she had only had 3 customers in the 3 days she had been there. I just take them at face value. She was a little chubby but thoroughly enjoyable.

So had a nice time with her, went and got something nice to eat and put her in a taxi back to Geylang.

She seemed a little scared of her pimp which I was a little uncomfortable about. Showed her the skyscanner website for cheap fares back to Jakarta, I gave her my no and told her I would arrange a ticket back to Jakarta for her if she didn't want to do it any more. Got a sms about 3 days later saying she didn't have the strength for the work anymore but didn't hear back after that. Hopefully things have worked out for her.

Enjoy

OS

Tommyh80
02-18-12, 22:06

155382Hi, where on Laksaboy did you find this girl? .

RedDragon64
02-21-12, 05:12
Hi, where on Laksaboy did you find this girl? .Hi Tommy.

Unfortunately the sites on L-Boy tend to get shut down regularly (vice action). The girl in the photos was from a site called FairLady, or LadyLove or FairyLove or something like that. I have not seen her posted on any of the other sites since hers was shut down.

DanTheMan
02-21-12, 06:27
Hi all, I've just returned from Singapore, I felt compelled to write a report about the ladies I met.

Here goes;

DAY 1.

I got off the plane, which was running late and finally got to the hotel at 00:15. I was rooted as I'd been working that day, and wanted to go to bed. I also wanted to hit OT. The Taxi driver started saying how at this time of night, Singapore picks up, and I should hit the town. OK I say I will. Thank you for your sound advice unknown stranger!

With that I hit OT. I've been to Singapore 3 times now, but have not been to OT since my first visit in 2006. I was to be making up for lost time over the next few days. Being Thursday night, the place was busy, but not crowded. I noticed a lot of Indian guys hanging around out front, and the same thing occurred every night I went there. It's almost like they are too afraid to walk into the joint for some reason.

I was following some American guys that I started talking too out front and thought I would see where they went. I had also decided that I wasn't going to take the first thing that looked at me sideways either. Stick to your guns Dan, I thought to myself. Went up the first level, and saw Impanena. Thought I might call in there later. Anyway, the guys hit the 3rd floor and went into a joint called Romeo Bar. Hang on, that's a LB bar, but I thought I'd check it out anyway. Ordered a drink and the joint is 50% LB and the rest were Russian women. To be honest the LB's were a lot better looking than the Russians! I kid you not. They had to be the worst looking mob I have ever seen in my life. I didn't see one guy talking to them, and I wasn't surprised, as they were shocking! On the other hand, the LB's were smoking hot. Good figures and huge silicon titties! If you were pissed, you wouldn't know the difference. Pity they're men though, otherwise I would've had a crack. One asked me to talk with her and I said no, so I finished my drink and left.

I was about to call into Impamena, when some guy said to come to his bar, as it had no LB. OK I think. Now don't ask me the name of it, but as you come out of Romeo, turn left, then left again and you are staring straight at it. It's near a restaurant and opposite the toilets. You can't miss it.

So I enter and about 7 Filipino women pounce on me, like a group of seagulls wanting a chip. They were over me like a rash! I edge to the bar and next thing I've got hands all over me, rubbing my back, my arms, chest, shoulders, my hair, and more importantly my cock. This is going to be a good night!

All the girls would've been mid 20's to early 30's, and a few had braces. All were lookers too. One girl looked like a rampant ****, and she was the one who had her hand straight on my cock, rubbing me up. I play it dumb, order a drink and sit down to enjoy the show. Anyway, I ask the girls 'do I have to pick one' and I get told yes. OK I think which one. And I'm looking tonight for a big titted Filipino and I'm not settling for anything less either. The girl straight in front of me is already out of the question, as I don't find her the least bit attractive. (Neither am I really, but when I'm paying $$$$, I'm the boss). The girl over her shoulder says to me, so what do you think of these, and pulls down her top to reveal a great set of tits, not big, but good! I give her a touch up, and I'm impressed. The ugly one says, then what do you think of mine, and drops hers. They're big, but she looks as if she's had a couple of kids. Yeah not bad I say. The slutty one is as flat as a tack, but is still ginning and rubbing away! One short haired piece says, so what about mine, and reveals the best rounded set of boobs, really rounded and big, and I'm just about to pick her, when I suss out the other 4 remaining. The slutty one says to me, so you like big tits, yeah I say, then she says have you seen this girl and to my right is this Filipino girl with the hugest set that I have seen for a very long time. The slutty one pulls down her top ¾ of the way down, and I say, I'm picking her. Instantly every hand that was on me is gone except for the boobie girl.

Her name is Hershey, just like the chocolate! She's 32, from Manila and has been working here for about 6 months. Attractive and the chest which she possess' is even better. We talk a bit, make out and have a few drinks. I tell you, this is the place to go. It's small and out of the way, but the girls are full on. I'm watching 2 guys get literally rubbed to death by a couple of workers in the corner, with the girls hiking up their dresses and just rubbing up against the guys crotches. One was the skinny slutty one. I swear she'the be a good fuck, but I wanted big tits and thus that's what I had.

Hershey tells me she's not into flashing her tits at intros, or being real slutty. Fair enough I say. But she does drop her top to let me feel those 2 huge tits. She must've been easily a D or DD cup. She also lets me know that it's the game plan of the girls, to bombard a guy when he enters, then the guy choses who he wants.

After a few drinks I agree to take hershey home for $300/3 hrs. I probably should've said 200, but my other head is doing the talking. On the way down the escalators, is a huge titted African girl with a short yellow dress, and major booty. Man, I'the love to have a go at that, I think to myself and little did I know that the next night I would. But, that's another story.

I'm staying at the Novotel, Clarke Quay. It's nice, but you will be doing a walk of shame, should you decide to stay here! We get back to my room, and Hershey is instantly into it, and we're making out, slowly undressing each other. Hershey is down to her G-string, which I take pleasure in taking off and going down on her. She was into it, and she got wet very quickly. Then it's on to the bed for more action. Being the Asian big tit loving man that I am, I instantly aim for her 2 main attributes, giving them a through tongue lashing, before moving down for some more DATY. Listening to her moaning was firing me up, and every now and then, she'the throw her head back, so I just kept going.

From there I tell her it's her turn and she goes down on me, and I soon beckon her for some 69 action. This girl loved me going down on her, as she actually stopped sucking me, and just moaned her guts out, as I hit her G spot on more than one occasion!

I later beckon for the condom, and tell her to get on top. The sight of her leaning back, with those boobs swaying was just heaven. Man they looked good, and they were firm too! No children waiting for her back in Manila. From there I rolled her over for some missionary, then just for kicks some sidewards action. I was tired and finding it hard to cum, but after about 30 minutes, the spasms started to work their way through my body. By the end of it, I could feel Hershey getting even wetter, and one stage she told me not to cum yet, so I just slowed down some more, and then started the rhythmic stroking again.

After some small talk, we made out again, and soon got to the main event again. But this time I was really struggling to cum. She started giving me a HJ, and after a while round 2 was over. At the end of it, Hershey says, you're very energetic! Obviously she didn't know who sh was dealing with.

Hershey then asked me if I wanted her to stay longer, as she said I can see you are really tired, (which I was as it was 4. 30am). I said it's OK if you want to go, as I will be a sleep. I actually did doze off twice when she was in the bathroom. Really nice girl and she invited me to come back and see her again, but I didn't and in a way I now regret it, as she was really nice and provided a great GFE.

If you are visiting Singapore soon, and know of the bar I'm speaking of, go pay it a visit, and check out Hershey, or any of the other girls. I know we are all different, with different likes / dislikes, but for me, Hershey gave the perfect GFE, and I highly recommend her!

Here is a couple of pictures of Hershey, and I'll report more on my other 2 adventures shortly.

Econo Tech
02-21-12, 06:54
Hi all, I've just returned from Singapore, I felt compelled to write a report about the ladies I met.

.All is fine and great except that it is ORCHARD TOWER, not ORCHID!

Good work and appreciate it.

Econo Tech
02-21-12, 09:01
If you are visiting Singapore soon, and know of the bar I'm speaking of, go pay it a visit, and check out Hershey, or any of the other girls. I know we are all different, with different likes / dislikes, but for me, Hershey gave the perfect GFE, and I highly recommend her!

Here is a couple of pictures of Hershey, and I'll report more on my other 2 adventures shortly.I live here, and well, I know the bar, but. 300 $ for 3 hours (I hope it wasn't US). Well, that twice anybody would pay for pinays, and even the better looking online girls, go for half the price. LOL.

Then again, you got money, you have fun.

Oh, you forgot how much it cost for the drinks for the girls? Another 200? LOL.

You could have gotten an even better pinay, for an all nighter, for 250S$ in Ipanema, and heck, no hyper priced ladies drink in Ipanema. But, again, each one to his own.

Maddy86
03-07-12, 17:54
Here is a couple of pictures of Hershey, and I'll report more on my other 2 adventures shortly.Excellent report. I'm travelling to Singapore by the end of March. Will try her. Did you get her number?

Lalake
03-11-12, 13:22
Excellent report. I'm travelling to Singapore by the end of March. Will try her. Did you get her number?No disrespect meant for Dantheman. Certainly your lady is pretty and you had a good time. But I went to that bar last night and it has to be the worst bar in Singapore. (I've been coming here regularly since 1992). The ladies were ugly, and after pestering, I finally bought a ladies drink. It was S$60. To me, even in a BMD bar that is exceedingly high. No worries, since she poured 5 Jose Cuervo shots, I thought I could have a shot. She was happy to let me have one. Big mistake. It was awful. It was at least 50% water. Not to mention the girl didn't say more than 2 words to me the whole 20 min she sat w / me.

Look, everyone has their own good times, so I'm not trying to flame or be disrespectful, but Stay Away from this bar.

Econo Tech
03-12-12, 03:32
Look, everyone has their own good times, so I'm not trying to flame or be disrespectful, but Stay Away from this bar.Different folks, different strokes.

I would say, stay away from ANY BMD Bars. Including Girl Next Door (Yah, that's Dan's recommended place)

Now there are punters, who can knock out a No-Rubber FJ / BBBJ inside same bar, for 3 LDs = 180 $, which gives some guys the thrills (as does at FHM). As do the exhorbitant bar fines quoted. (another new concept in Singapore. And it only exists in BMD bars.)

Not for me. Not going to get caught pants down by the Cops. Including undercover cops. Or pay such hyped up prices.

FreebieFan
04-18-12, 03:03
[QUOTE=DanTheMan; 1250198. Being Thursday night, the place was busy, but not crowded. I noticed a lot of Indian guys hanging around out front, and the same thing occurred every night I went there. It's almost like they are too afraid to walk into the joint for some reason.[/QUOTE]Same thing happens in Bangkok especially now lots of low priced carriers fly from India to Bangkok. They know how to get to Soi Cowboy and Nana but when there, they congregate in large male groups but rarely head into a bar. Its like after all the years of conservatism in India they can't quite believe that they can be lucky to have encountered a pussy heaven. Or maybe they had to use a really cheap carrier and are seeing what happens if they club together to buy a girl for the night. Its not unknown for a girl to go back to a hotel with an Indian gent and to find 4 other guys in the room, hoping to enjoy.

I'm sure in a few years with a lot more trips under their belts they will learn the rope, the way we have all learnt many years ago.

Switched
06-09-12, 05:38
Different folks, different strokes.

I would say, stay away from ANY BMD Bars. Including Girl Next Door (Yah, that's Dan's recommended place)

Now there are punters, who can knock out a No-Rubber FJ / BBBJ inside same bar, for 3 LDs = 180 $, which gives some guys the thrills (as does at FHM). As do the exhorbitant bar fines quoted. (another new concept in Singapore. And it only exists in BMD bars.)

Not for me. Not going to get caught pants down by the Cops. Including undercover cops. Or pay such hyped up prices.Excuse my ignorance, but I've never been to Singapore.

Iis "Girl Next Door" the name of this pub? I'm trying to read and make a mental note of the bars in OT. From what I have read, I assumed Dan's bar was "Down Under Bar". Just a guess, but am happy to be corrected by an expert.

I'm also getting a little lost with the acronyms. Is a BMD bar the same as a go-go bar? With others full of FL's?

Wolvenvacht
06-09-12, 07:26
Same thing happens in Bangkok especially now lots of low priced carriers fly from India to Bangkok. They know how to get to Soi Cowboy and Nana but when there, they congregate in large male groups but rarely head into a bar. Its like after all the years of conservatism in India they can't quite believe that they can be lucky to have encountered a pussy heaven. Or maybe they had to use a really cheap carrier and are seeing what happens if they club together to buy a girl for the night. Its not unknown for a girl to go back to a hotel with an Indian gent and to find 4 other guys in the room, hoping to enjoy.

I'm sure in a few years with a lot more trips under their belts they will learn the rope, the way we have all learnt many years ago.If one can believe some of the posts in the Thailand forum, more likely they are not allowed in or have to pay an entrance fee and girls will anyhow not come out with them to play. The (true or false) rumour of "1 girl for 5 indians", seems to be doing the rounds among the girls and they do not want to take any chances.

Boater Boy
06-15-12, 15:13
Excuse my ignorance, but I've never been to Singapore.

Iis "Girl Next Door" the name of this pub? I'm trying to read and make a mental note of the bars in OT. From what I have read, I assumed Dan's bar was "Down Under Bar". Just a guess, but am happy to be corrected by an expert.

I'm also getting a little lost with the acronyms. Is a BMD bar the same as a go-go bar? With others full of FL's?Hi Switched,

BMD bars are "Buy Me Drinks" bars. The girls expect you to buy drinks for them. Whether you get any further is a lottery.

Boater Boy

DanTheMan
06-17-12, 07:09
No disrespect meant for Dantheman. Certainly your lady is pretty and you had a good time. But I went to that bar last night and it has to be the worst bar in Singapore. (I've been coming here regularly since 1992). The ladies were ugly, and after pestering, I finally bought a ladies drink. It was S$60. To me, even in a BMD bar that is exceedingly high. No worries, since she poured 5 Jose Cuervo shots, I thought I could have a shot. She was happy to let me have one. Big mistake. It was awful. It was at least 50% water. Not to mention the girl didn't say more than 2 words to me the whole 20 min she sat w / me.

Look, everyone has their own good times, so I'm not trying to flame or be disrespectful, but Stay Away from this bar.That's fine, everyone has their own opinion, and I'm cool with that. But I got to say, I was in Singapore in mid May, and out of curiosity I went back to this bar, to see if the girl I met last time was still there. To cut a long story short, she wasn't and I was jumped on by all these ugly filipinos. One was a rampant **** and I did want to fuck her, but all they did was want drinks and to give me a show out back where for the princely sum of SGD $250 I could get a HJ off 2 girls, but no sex! I declined the offer, but I did get them to come down to SGD $197. 85 (plus tax) , which I laughed so hard, one of them asked what I was laughing at! I walked out after my 1 drink.

Then I tried Downunder bar, again full of Filipinos and once again was asked to go out back for a show, (no sex) for SGD$200. Again I declined after my drink.

Then I hit Ipamena, where there were heaps of Africans working. I ended up going home with a 22 yo Vietnamese girl, who was so petite it was wasn't funny, and she possessed the best set of tits I have seen for an incredibly long time. I just had to ask her if they were real, and she said yes. Great couple of hours I spent with her, as I was leaving early the next morning on my way to Phuket.

My opinion, if you are visiting Orchard Towers, stick to Ipamena and give the rest the flick, as they are all equally as shitty.

Switched
06-17-12, 07:43
Then I hit Ipamena, where there were heaps of Africans working. I ended up going home with a 22 yo Vietnamese girl, who was so petite it was wasn't funny, and she possessed the best set of tits I have seen for an incredibly long time. I just had to ask her if they were real, and she said yes. Great couple of hours I spent with her, as I was leaving early the next morning on my way to Phuket.

My opinion, if you are visiting Orchard Towers, stick to Ipamena and give the rest the flick, as they are all equally as shitty.Nice pickup. How much did the Viet set you back?

DanTheMan
06-17-12, 08:17
Nice pickup. How much did the Viet set you back?$150. Money well spent too!

Tanglin
06-18-12, 00:07
Then I tried Downunder bar, again full of Filipinos and once again was asked to go out back for a show, (no sex) for SGD$200. Again I declined after my drink.As far as I know, Downunder isn't a BMD bar, and there isn't an "out back." You may have confused it with Girl Next Door, which is the place you described in your earlier post.

My opinion, if you are visiting Orchard Towers, stick to Ipamena and give the rest the flick, as they are all equally as shitty.I would disagree with this generalization. Ipanema is almost always the busiest pub in OT (Sunday afternoons are an exception) , but places like Blue Banana, Ba Li Ba, Country Jamboree, and even Harry's are good places to hang out, usually have a good selection of girls, and aren't BMD bars.

Econo Tech
06-18-12, 02:39
As far as I know, Downunder isn't a BMD bar, and there isn't an "out back." You may have confused it with Girl Next Door, which is the place you described in your earlier post.And 60 $ as Lalake complained. Is not much for a BMD bar. Drinks can go upto 100 $ or more for one drink. No kidding. If you can't handle the heat of BMD bars, steer clear.

I would disagree with this generalization. Ipanema is almost always the busiest pub in OT (Sunday afternoons are an exception) , but places like Blue Banana, Ba Li Ba, Country Jamboree, and even Harry's are good places to hang out, usually have a good selection of girls, and aren't BMD bars.Yah boy. At times Ipanema sucks, majorly. When there is a Navy ship in town or Marines are on RnR. Or when there is a convention.

Oh, well, I was in Baliba, yesterday, chilling out. And well, I picked a nice Pinay to chat up. All for 100$. On top of the 5 LD she needed to clock. 5 X 13? Wasn't a bad deal after all.

And yes, Sunday afternoon, Ipanema is NOT the place to be.

You can spot better talent in Blue Banana and Naughty girl, and those talents are DH Talent.

Ps: this is the photo gallery. We should move these chats to the gen-info thread.

Wolvenvacht
06-18-12, 06:55
What does BMD mean? It's not on the abbreviation list.BMD = "Buy me Drinks"

A bar where you are hustled to buy drinks for the staff

BionicMan
06-19-12, 16:26
Where do I find indian girls. As I can see lots of indian girls dancing in bars. Where do I actually pick them up from?

Thanks in advance.Why do you keep on posting on all Photo Galleries just to inquire for generic girls?

Oick them in the bars yo usee them dancing, where else? At the bus stop?

Tanglin
06-20-12, 00:55
What does BMD mean? It's not on the abbreviation list.It is now :-)

(thanks for the suggestion)

Asian Rain
06-22-12, 17:36
Was in Singapore on biz and had some time to sneak over to Geylang in the late afternoon. Surprising number of street walkers out, up markedly since my last visit. Perhaps a sign that the LE restrictions have loosened a bit. Unfortunately the numbers did not match the quality, so I suspect that the less favorably endowed girls are forced to work a bit more.

Anyway, I spotted this nicely shaped Indonesian girl at the corner in front of Hotel 101 on Lorong 12. Great body and so-so face, but a winning smile. We took the 15sec walk over to Hotel 101 and I paid S$10 for the short time room. Now they are requiring ID from both customer and girl, which they had not done before. I just gave them a copy of my passport, no big deal. Up to the room and things were on from the get-go. Soft and wet kiss. As with most Indons, she had a relaxed fun style. As she took off her kit, she revealed a nice tight package. Firm and plump tits and a tight tummy leading down to a sweet triangle. I went down on her and licked her honey pot to orgasm, to which she looked quite appreciative. Next was cowgirl where she bounced her way to another orgasm. After a bit of a rest, she licked her way down from my nipples down to my cock, where she took my cock deep. Not exactly deep throat, but I could feel my cock up against the back of her mouth. Pure heaven. After a few minutes I was worrying about time and got down to business myself. It had been 4 days since my last cum, so I mish-mashed my way to a thundering hi-pressure cum blast. I was surprised it didn't squirt out her nose. As soon as we stepped out of bed, her handler started calling. It was time to go go go. She had quoted me just $60 outside, but with my balls so thoroughly drained I topped up and tipped her to $80.

Unfortunately only had my crappy Blackberry cam along with LED flash. Fumbled my way to a few memorial pics.

For those of you in Singapore interested, her name is Fifi. She is just on the first week of her visa, so she has another 3 weeks in country. No other contact details. Her first time to work in Singapore, so she has that fresh-from-the-kampung feeling. Get it while its hot. Enjoy Singapore, AsianRain

Peter Eastwest
07-12-12, 10:59
I was in Singapore last week and took some pretty ladies to my room and also had one in a Geylang FB. I will upload these pics after I get time to resize them.

But when I was uploading pictures to my disk I found thes pictures from last visit in late 2011 to Singapore.

The first lady is half Laos half Vietname and name is wendy and she was great with perfect attitude and gave GFE. Name was Wendy and I found her in OT. I took her home one night and had long time for 200 S$ Service was great and She let me shave her and she did several positins including she lick and suck my ass. And in the morning when she was drowsy still, I fingered her ass and teased her and she let me f*** her ass as well. She has a nice tight ass but she had some KY lube in her bag so it worked nice. She just LOVED that!

I got her cell number and called her next evening and she came back for more. This time she wanted no money but I gave her 150 because she needs money. It's amazing how gals will react when you are nice to them. She was a sweetie.

Then I had SISTERS. They said they were sisters but I don't believe it. Just maybe friends but who cares. I got them off a street in GL and took them to a short time hotel. The service was so-so but it was fun to have two gals in the bath and then in bed at same time. I did them doggy with "into one...into other..into first again..into other alternating" and it was fun. They moaned wanting to change condom each time but I said no time so they just shut up and took it - haha! We finished with a CIM on the taller one while the short one sucked my balls. S$160 total for the two and I gave $10 tip between them.

More later from latest visit and I will upload pics

Peter Eastwest
07-12-12, 11:34
Seems only can upload 4 pics to report.

Here more

Wicked Roger
07-29-12, 17:12
Had a brief trip to Singapore, stayed at the airport hotel and met one of my favourite hitties who works in Singapore.

She needed a break so decided to come with me to my next destination also.

Pinay, photo model, featured in the Philippines PG before, looks great in 5-6" heels.

She is bisexual and I have done many FFM with her and her girlfriends, but she had never done a MMF. Until now. With my good old time mate Asian Flava who quickly rose to the atention when I called him, got taxi to the airport and we had a quick session. But with more to follow on my return to Singapore.

However, while am the new destination we will visit a few clubs for girl hunting as she is so going crazy for pussy, not having had any to eat for a while. Life is tough at times.

Enjoy

Wandere
07-30-12, 20:09
Had a brief trip to Singapore, stayed at the airport hotel and met one of my favourite hitties who works in Singapore.

She needed a break so decided to come with me to my next destination also.

Pinay, photo model, featured in the Philippines PG before, looks great in 5-6" heels.

She is bisexual and I have done many FFM with her and her girlfriends, but she had never done a MMF. Until now. With my good old time mate Asian Flava who quickly rose to the atention when I called him, got taxi to the airport and we had a quick session. But with more to follow on my return to Singapore.

However, while am the new destination we will visit a few clubs for girl hunting as she is so going crazy for pussy, not having had any to eat for a while. Life is tough at times.

EnjoyMust say absolutely mind boogling girl!

Wicked Roger
07-31-12, 12:07
Must say absolutely mind boogling girl!She is and is quite open minded especially when out of Cebu her home town.

Looks good in heels, collar, black and red stuff (normal clothes or stuff I like LOL). A few more that I posted in the Malaysian board after a girl hunting evening that ended up me and her with a cute Cambodian. Pinay photo model is the one with red nails and pictures 1 and 2 are the Camobodian. Yummy night and was completely shagged today as was she. She became very greedy last night LOL.

And we are back in Singapore soon for more. Asian Flava is licking his lips now (amnd will be licking something else soon as well)

Halloerstmal
08-11-12, 07:00
Just a quick one on this girl I took home from Brix bar (the bar in the basement of Hyatt hotel, Scotts Road).

Forgot her name but she is from Laos. Asking for 350 initially but then agreed on 200 SGD for 2 shots. She has a very nice rack, nice butt and quite big boobs but service only so so. After we finished the first round she got dressed and wanted to leave. Had to remind her of our deal with 2 shots blablabla. Upselling began so I finally agreed to pay 50 extra for the second round.

BionicMan
08-11-12, 07:53
. Asking for 350 initially but then agreed on 200 SGD for 2 shots. She has a very nice rack, nice butt and quite big boobs but service only so so. After we finished the first round she got dressed and wanted to leave. Had to remind her of our deal with 2 shots blablabla. Upselling began so I finally agreed to pay 50 extra for the second round.That it is the trouble, when they start to pack up and ready to leave, inspite of a different agreement. Whatever one can do at that stage, even if she comes back to bed, that puts me off, the mood is gone. You might want to threaten her and not pay, but what isn't going to happen? At that stage better pay her 70% of the agreed rate, so she takes a lesson. By the way, how did the 2nd round go then?

Halloerstmal
08-11-12, 09:05
That it is the trouble, when they start to pack up and ready to leave, inspite of a different agreement. Whatever one can do at that stage, even if she comes back to bed, that puts me off, the mood is gone. You might want to threaten her and not pay, but what isn't going to happen? At that stage better pay her 70% of the agreed rate, so she takes a lesson. By the way, how did the 2nd round go then?Exactly as you mentioned. Mood was gone but I still managed to finish off. Was quite a rough session and she was bleeding a bit afterwards. Made me feel sorry for her somehow although it shouldn't.

Tokyo1
08-13-12, 05:38
Here is one from awhile back. Found her on the back steps of OT not sure which bar she works out of.

She told me her name was Angel and from the Philippines.

FrenchTouch
09-13-12, 18:59
Hi all,

I have never been so good in asking for pics etc. So never shared much.

Well we all have to start one day.

Here are a few shots from my latest gem in SG.

Read back on me, you will guess about nationality. Age is 24. Works and has free time. No money involved. Met her in one of the dating sites. Had chatted a few times. Met up in a mall. 20 minutes later, in my room. 21 minutes later, naked and fondling. 22 minutes later was sucking her boobs. 22 minutes later was licking her pussy. Sweet and bare. More minutes later was inside it. Tight as in tight.

She was happy to be in my room for two hot hours. She was also happy I took pics.

I doctored the pics since she is a "good girl".

Hope you enjoy.

FT

Econo Tech
09-14-12, 03:41
. Read back on me, you will guess about nationality. Age is 24. Works and has free time. No money involved. Met her in one of the dating sites. Had chatted a few times. Met up in a mall. .Good one FT. Let me guess. The nationality starts with a P? LOL.

Keep up the good work mate.

Ebauche
09-14-12, 20:49
The nationality starts with a P? LOL.Or an "F" if we want to argue about it more. ;-)

BTW, nice pics FT

Black Page
09-15-12, 00:38
Or an "F" if we want to argue about it more. .

BTW, nice pics FTI'd love to hear "puck me". Any chance to meet her friends? :p

Econo Tech
09-17-12, 03:34
I'd love to hear "puck me". Any chance to meet her friends? :pAnd before the thread police come in, let's puck opp to the 'general info' thread. Haha.

Well, about time I posted a pic. So here goes my contrib.

A Malay girl, whom I caught on the phone-line, a few years ago. Alas, the phone lines are now crammed with China girls demanding you speak to them in Mandarin, or gays trolling as girls.

Roch2001
09-17-12, 17:13
23 yr old Vietnamese student in Singapore opens her legs easy for men who can support her.

Econo Tech
09-18-12, 02:08
23 yr old Vietnamese student in Singapore opens her legs easy for men who can support her.Well, I wouldn't mind trying to support her. But. Pray how would you share her contact? LOL.

And more of the previous malay girl.

Cheers

Econo Tech
09-18-12, 02:18
23 yr old Vietnamese student in Singapore opens her legs easy for men who can support her.I may not mind, but I wonder how you would share the contact? LOL.

Two more of the malay girl.

Deep throating.

And if there is interest, I may be tempted to post a couple more.

Black Page
09-18-12, 17:11
I may not mind, but I wonder how you would share the contact? LOL.

Two more of the malay girl.

Deep throating.

And if there is interest, I may be tempted to post a couple more.Please do!
As you know, I love this kind of dark skinned Indonesians, Malay, PinAys and the like.
I am so interested, that I wish you could share her contact and circle of close friends :p

Roch2001
09-18-12, 18:33
23 yr old Vietnamese student in Singapore opens her legs easy for men who can support her.Some more pic

Econo Tech
09-19-12, 03:59
Please do!

As you know, I love this kind of dark skinned Indonesians, Malay, PinAys and the like.

I am so interested, that I wish you could share her contact and circle of close friends.Haha. Read up mate. Caught her on the Phone lines. And no further luck there.

And saw her outside OT. Though didn't' see her there of late.

You can catch sweet Indos in Thelma road though.

Google street view have some of 'them on parade. As it is day time. You can understand the 'low turnout'.

The last one is a PRC. Based on the "KIT"

Black Page
09-19-12, 12:35
Haha. Read up mate. Caught her on the Phone lines. And no further luck there.

And saw her outside OT. Though didn't' see her there of late.

You can catch sweet Indos in Thelma road though.

Google street view have some of 'them on parade. As it is day time. You can understand the 'low turnout'.

The last one is a PRC. Based on the "KIT"You lecture the wrong one about Thelma Road LOL. :D I am very expert of that.
BUT, there is a problem: I am AngMo, therefore they charge me 70 instead of 35.
This is a major turn-down for me.

Whenever I go to Singapore, I take the opportunity to spend my free days in Batam. Better go to the source!
(I posted many interesting reports in the Batam forum)

However, thanks a lot for posting also these photos. I wish it would be down the corner of my house. I miss that!

Econo Tech
09-20-12, 03:13
You lecture the wrong one about Thelma Road LOL. I am very expert of that.

BUT, there is a problem: I am AngMo, therefore they charge me 70 instead of 35.

This is a major turn-down for me.

Whenever I go to Singapore, I take the opportunity to spend my free days in Batam. Better go to the source!

(I posted many interesting reports in the Batam forum)

However, thanks a lot for posting also these photos. I wish it would be down the corner of my house. I miss that!Haha. Got it.

Once, just to kill time, I asked a Indon the rates and she went "Indians. A $, Bangla B $, Singapore Chinese C $, Singapore Malay D $, American E $." it was funny when I told her that I am from Timbuktu and what is the price. She was doing her internal calculation and said "you look nice guy, I give you cheap rate. 50 $"

They are much smarter than the China Wall along the same road. (I. E. The shoulder to shoulder of PRC Talents.)

Some more picStop taunting us man. How do we reach her? LOL.

Oh, since this is the photo thread. A picture to complete my rants.

A pinay I picked up, during my 'escort' days. LOL. Those days when I thought that only escorts can provide 'talent'

Germano123
09-20-12, 05:55
Thelma road or Talma Road?

Would you please write more simple, so that even people without english as their motherlanguage can understand something?

What is KIT, what is?

Ebauche
09-20-12, 07:07

Would you please write more simple, so that even people without english as their motherlanguage can understand something?

What is KIT, what is?Talma. If you'd look at the photos you'd see TALMA very clearly.

KIT = mode of dress,"uniform." Various ethnicities of street girls tend to dress in recognizable ways. Not purposefully, just what they are used to for "work.". PRCs will tend to dress up. Indons more casual. Pinays also casual, tending to the tightest short-shorts one can imagine and generally not found in Geylang.

Econo Tech
09-21-12, 02:23
Talma. If you'd look at the photos you'd see TALMA very clearly.

KIT = mode of dress,"uniform." Various ethnicities of street girls tend to dress in recognizable ways. Not purposefully, just what they are used to for "work.". PRCs will tend to dress up. Indons more casual. Pinays also casual, tending to the tightest short-shorts one can imagine and generally not found in Geylang.+1

Oh, talking about Pinays, firstly, you don't find 'them in Geylang, and secondly, their dressing is totally opposite of what they wear back home. Almost all are in jeans back home vs short and micro skirts here.

What is KIT, what is?I guess you are german, and well, so far, moi haven't sprinkled even a bit of Singlish or local speak. What did I miss there mate?

How simpler could I get? I am sorry for asking.

Now, for the photo thread, the same pinay in the previous post. An urgent call means you must take it. While grinding. And self-satisfying at the same time.

PS: KIT. Also means "Keep In Touch" in this region. Though I mean the real meaning of KIT. Like Ebauche said. Like army kit?

Kit 1 (kt)

1. A. A set of articles or implements used for a specific purpose: a survival kit; a shaving kit.

Be. A container for such a set.

2. A set of parts or materials to be assembled: a model airplane kit.

3. A packaged set of related materials: a sales kit.

4. A. A collection of clothing and other personal effects used for travel.

Be. A container, such as a bag, valise, or knapsack, for storing or holding such a collection.

Econo Tech
09-24-12, 06:57
Gee, the silence here is a bit unnerving.

Though I will post one more for the day. Before calling it quits. LOL

Econo Tech
09-27-12, 06:44
Gee, the silence here is a bit unnerving.

Though I will post one more for the day. Before calling it quits. LOLGee. Seems my pics aren't awe insipiring for a boring thread. Quits it is them.

Roch2001
10-01-12, 22:49
Surprised :O That it fits all the way inside such a small and young P.

And she even liked it

Econo Tech
10-02-12, 03:14
Surprised :O That it fits all the way inside such a small and young P.

And she even liked itSo what happens then?

SailSingapore
10-07-12, 08:13
"I like to be F. Very deep in my very small P. By big western D. 's "Hi Bro Roch2001 : any chance of getting her hp # from you? Promise to take excellent care of this gem.

Geneva Guy
10-08-12, 01:23
My Thai MILF. She's back to Thailand in a couple of days. (see report in general section)

Econo Tech
10-08-12, 03:59
Why nobody is posting any photos of nice girls in Sing?Seems nobody likes the photos. LOL, at least what I posted.

SailSingapore
10-08-12, 06:59
Seems nobody likes the photos. LOL, at least what I posted.EXCELLENT work bro Econo Tech : keep up the good work.

Econo Tech
10-09-12, 06:28
EXCELLENT work bro Econo Tech : keep up the good work.Oh, then one for the road. LOL.

This is a Pinay, I met in Philippines. Very adventerous.

SailSingapore
10-10-12, 05:38
Oh, then one for the road. LOL.

This is a Pinay, I met in Philippines. Very adventerous.Lucky man! She does look adventurous.

Econo Tech
10-11-12, 05:35
Lucky man! She does look adventurous.Oh, here goes one more for you

LOL

SailSingapore
10-13-12, 09:33
Oh, here goes one more for you

LOLHOTTIE! Va va voom.

Tbahn80
10-15-12, 03:06
This will be my first attempt at posting pics so we will see how it goes. I just want to do my bit to contribute to the cause. Pick up from Brix last night. She was from Vietnam and 24 years old. Total damage 300. Included 2 pops. She stayed for about 3. 5 hours. Very cute, great personality, spoke great english, very GFE and was pretty much open to anything except anal an CIM. Very tight pussy and a great ass. Overall a 9 out of 10. Hope these pics will turn out. Stay thirsty my friends.

TB

YG365
10-15-12, 03:56
This will be my first attempt at posting pics so we will see how it goes. I just want to do my bit to contribute to the cause. Pick up from Brix last night. She was from Vietnam and 24 years old. Total damage 300. Included 2 pops. She stayed for about 3. 5 hours. Very cute, great personality, spoke great english, very GFE and was pretty much open to anything except anal an CIM. Very tight pussy and a great ass. Overall a 9 out of 10. Hope these pics will turn out. Stay thirsty my friends.

TBVery nice! Maybe I should pay Singapore a visit? Does Singapore have a lot of Vietnamese's? I wouldn't mind going to Vietnam but I don't want to deal with the visa process.

Tbahn80
10-15-12, 04:58
Very nice! Maybe I should pay Singapore a visit? Does Singapore have a lot of Vietnamese's? I wouldn't mind going to Vietnam but I don't want to deal with the visa process.I've been to Vietnam 2 times and was not very impressed with the mongering scene in country. My opinion if you want to monger KL, Jakarta, Thailand are better. I haven't been to Philippines as of yet but I'm guessing its the Mecca for mongers like us. The visa process to Vietnam is not that difficult.

As far as places I've visited, Vietnam is my favorite. But not for mongering. I love the culture, food, and people tho. Message me if you have any questions.

Regards,

TB

YG365
10-15-12, 07:15
I've been to Vietnam 2 times and was not very impressed with the mongering scene in country. My opinion if you want to monger KL, Jakarta, Thailand are better. I haven't been to Philippines as of yet but I'm guessing its the Mecca for mongers like us. The visa process to Vietnam is not that difficult.

As far as places I've visited, Vietnam is my favorite. But not for mongering. I love the culture, food, and people tho. Message me if you have any questions.

Regards,

TBI've been to Korea, Philippines, Japan and Thailand so far on more than one occasion. Mongering wise, I love the Philippines because most of the people speak English. I like Thailand because the mongering scene is great and the girls look more oriental. I enjoy Korea and Japan because I like the looks.

People have told me the country is good to pick up Vietnamese girls? What do you think? How's HCM city? What did you think of Singapore?

Tanglin
10-15-12, 07:22
Very nice! Maybe I should pay Singapore a visit? Does Singapore have a lot of Vietnamese's?Http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1544-Photo-Gallery&p=1142116#post1142116

(From 18 months ago, but if anything there are more Vietnamese here now).

BionicMan
10-15-12, 08:34
Very nice! Maybe I should pay Singapore a visit? Does Singapore have a lot of Vietnamese's? I wouldn't mind going to Vietnam but I don't want to deal with the visa process.Far more than needed, in a way.

YG365
10-15-12, 08:58
Far more than needed, in a way.LOL. Are they real bitches just looking for $$$ and thinking they're superior compared to everyone else? Here on the West Coast of the US, a lot of them are like that. Think vampires except instead of blood, they're looking for that green! Are they pretty good in bed?

The Viet hoe's I banged here in the states would irritate me because of their accent."Oh baby! You fuck me good! Oh baby! Fuck me harder!" Couldn't stand it! LOL

Econo Tech
10-16-12, 07:20
Http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1544-Photo-Gallery&p=1142116#post1142116

(From 18 months ago, but if anything there are more Vietnamese here now).Viets or viets masquerading as Cambodians and Laos. Have overrun Singapore quite some time ago.

Ebauche
10-18-12, 04:01
LOL. Are they real bitches just looking for $$$ and thinking they're superior compared to everyone else? Here on the West Coast of the US, a lot of them are like that. Think vampires except instead of blood, they're looking for that green! Are they pretty good in bed?

The Viet hoe's I banged here in the states would irritate me because of their accent."Oh baby! You fuck me good! Oh baby! Fuck me harder!" Couldn't stand it! LOLObviously you were sticking your Johnson in the wrong hole. There's at least ONE sure fire way to shut them up!

YG365
10-18-12, 04:39
Obviously you were sticking your Johnson in the wrong hole. There's at least ONE sure fire way to shut them up!LOL ya. Very clever Ebauche! You actually made me laugh with this comment!

Ebauche
10-18-12, 10:19
LOL ya. Very clever Ebauche! You actually made me laugh with this comment!Best thing about a good blowjob, especially from my wife? 15 minutes of silence.

Asian Rain
12-24-12, 08:14
Talent from Lorong 18 back in the day when the girls used to hide in the thicket of bamboo at the corner of Westerhout. Thicket has long been cut down, along with the general supply of Thai SWs. Nothing special about this girl, just slim and cute. Happy holidays. Enjoy Singapore, AsianRain

Asian Rain
01-01-13, 09:02
From the archives. Excellent Thai talent from before the days of crackdown on SWs. Great smile and a lovely package. A happy new year to all and good luck mongering in 2013. Enjoy Singapore, AsianRain

WTF0506
01-06-13, 16:21
Will post a full report tomorrow in general area.

I actually weighed her on the scale at the HI off Orchard Road.

Her ridding was also a good scale. LOL

Econo Tech
02-28-13, 09:19
Here is a snap of a DH / Sunday Tea Dance girl, who was proud to display her nipple piercing.

Geneva Guy
04-20-13, 02:29
Got my new filipina GF over here from CDO (spent one hour in immigration, but she did good and got here without any "special documents"). Here is a close up, I always love the contrast of white cock in a brown pussy. Sorry, her butt looks a lot bigger than it really is in this pic. But her pussy is soooo wet.

Been here a week, fucked about 20 times so far. She was a maid here for 2 years and couldn't go out at all. So, little sex then (according to her. Yep I believe her actually).

We took a stroll last night at clarke quay and she had those filipinas short-shorts on hehehe. Nice looks from the guys there LOL.

Enjoy SG.

GG

Econo Tech
04-22-13, 06:52
GGThanks for stirring me from my slumber. I thought there was nobody interested in this page LOL.

So. Let me add to my little collection.

1) Pinay. From a call-center before the days of sammy site et. Al (Tara. 100 for a all-nighter.)

2 and 3) pinay WL. Refused to s*ck or f*ck me bare. Well, didn't push it though. Nowadays, I know I have to be firm!

4) DH I used to keep on the side for about a year. The tattoo is in a strategic location LOL Tongue pointing to the Vagina (the same one that had her nips pierced.) still keep in touch with her though. Reduced my book out of her as she is more into 'saving for future' mode.

Joffre
04-23-13, 02:36
Got my new filipina GF over here from CDO (spent one hour in immigration, but she did good and got here without any "special documents"). Here is a close up, I always love the contrast of white cock in a brown pussy. Sorry, her butt looks a lot bigger than it really is in this pic. But her pussy is soooo wet.

Been here a week, fucked about 20 times so far. She was a maid here for 2 years and couldn't go out at all. So, little sex then (according to her. Yep I believe her actually).

We took a stroll last night at clarke quay and she had those filipinas short-shorts on hehehe. Nice looks from the guys there LOL.

Enjoy SG.

GGLove this photo. Do you spank her?

Geneva Guy
04-23-13, 03:35
Love this photo. Do you spank her?Hehehe. In fact she asked me to do that so had to oblige. But to be honest, I'm not a big fan of spanking. She did say to me in her cute "filipina english" today "honey, I have never fucked this much before"

As I try to tell all us older guys. The cure for any erectile problems. A sweet filipina pussy. And she has one.

Econo. Thanks for the pics also. I'll try to get a couple more but you know, some guys don't want dick pics LOL.

Enjoy SG.

GG

Econo Tech
05-12-13, 05:42
Econo. Thanks for the pics also. I'll try to get a couple more but you know, some guys don't want dick pics LOL.Don't like dicks? Never mind. I am not a fan of dicks, but. I'd rather see a pussy being pounded (or being properly used). If I were to see naked pictures of women, and share 'them too. I would be in an artistic site LOL.

Here's my it's and bits.

1- 3 is of a girl I clicked on CL long time ago, in Manila, before CL became too crowded with scammers and pests.

4 is of a girl, who 'stopped over' in my place when she needed a place to rest her self

5. A former DH who has grown to be a Tai Tai (though she is not faithful one bit. Love her loads.)

BasanKing78
05-25-13, 12:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BasanKing78
05-25-13, 18:37
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Geneva Guy
06-02-13, 05:04
Since ET complimented me on my pic and added some of his, I'll add another, This is my Davao sweetie that arrived last week. She is about 4ft 9in, maybe 45 kg and light brown. And talk about the tighest pussy ever hehehehe.

Here she is right out of the shower. And yum yum. I really want to tap her ass. But she is "scared" so I'll stick to the pussy.

Girl gets incredibly wet just by sucking her nickle size nipples. She is sweet and fun.

Enjoy SG.

GG

Black Page
08-18-13, 09:56
Girl mentioned in my post DAY1 in Batam. A SYT, better, dream SYT working one month in Ipanema.

She is already back home.

Econo Tech
09-01-13, 07:02
Like this chick, though she is chubby, she insisted she must let me CIM and swallow it all, so she can do round 2 with me without fear of getting pregnant. LOL.

That's how good Pinays are.

Econo Tech
09-11-13, 08:03
Here's some.

First chick, I met in PG, PH. Claimed to be a teacher. Never got any lessons from here though.

Second, a "Business lady" I met while in town. And ended up she was really in town for Business< though she didn't mind me showing her around. For some other business in exchange. (from PH).

FrenchTouch
09-15-13, 21:38
Hi,

Please see report in the General information section.

- first two pics are sent on viber or so by the 40yo who later blamed / flamed me for being in SG and obviously fucking other girls before seeing her. Supposedly her toy and ****

- Barmaid is. Barmaid, fake tits, great tiny frame, hungry lips and certainly one of the best HJ I got (courtesy amenities of the hotel for the white cream.) , free except for dinner and drinks and plastic

- Masseuse is the one I saw, fucked and got a good massage and good BJ on a wed morning if I remember well. Not the hottest but she delivers free except for coffee and taxi money

- Sunday Gal is the gal of second report who does tricks on sundays. 100SG 2 shots 1+h and tip

Sorry for the messing up with the paintbrush and the so so quality (viber and all.)

No art work, but result of hard work on SNS

Cheers

FT

Econo Tech
09-16-13, 06:19
A Philly. Was here for a 'vacation' but went back when she found a 'soul mate'.

LOL.

FrenchTouch
09-17-13, 04:45
Nice, I like the demure look with her lollipop in her mouth.

Here is a pic from the allsunday girl from my last report

Cut her face cause she is a "good girl"

A Philly. Was here for a 'vacation' but went back when she found a 'soul mate'.

LOL.

Econo Tech
09-18-13, 06:36
FT: well, the look wasn't a planned one!

You should have seen her look, when she decided to eat what I had left, when I done the deed.

Some more I 'bumped' into here in SG. PHs of course.

This one was attached to an agent, and when in KL, met a nice poreiner, and the girl moved in, and wait, somebody forgot to tell the girl, if you move in, you don't get pocket money. Some big time drama after that.

Econo Tech
09-19-13, 06:41
FT: well, the look wasn't a planned one!

You should have seen her look, when she decided to eat what I had left, when I done the deed.

Some more I 'bumped' into here in SG. PHs of course.

This one was attached to an agent, and when in KL, met a nice poreiner, and the girl moved in, and wait, somebody forgot to tell the girl, if you move in, you don't get pocket money. Some big time drama after that.One more snap of her. (Nicole I think, her name was.)

FrenchTouch
10-02-13, 19:23
One more snap of her. (Nicole I think, her name was.)Here are shots sent to me by one of my chatmates on a dating site target is to spend Sunday in my room next time I am in Singapore. Well if I don't choose another one since there is quite a long list of potential newbies. She is not the cutest but is seriously in need of some romping and licking.

Geneva Guy
10-19-13, 08:29
Mid 30's former GF who I see from time to time. Very tight and wet.

Boeing 787
11-10-13, 11:01
Indonesian girl I met at Telma road in geylang. 40 SGD + 12 SGD for hotel, shower together, BBBJ then she try to mount on me bareback, but I'm stop her, I'm wear a condom and I'm fuck her in some positions, it was good.

BangBangBang
11-16-13, 09:08
Nice VN, perfect tits.

Decent attitude, although not that service oriented. In too few occasions I get lucky with a very pretty girl with top service. These seem mutually exclusive, even for 200/2hours / 2pops.

Oivind Ek
11-24-13, 03:39
See my report in general section.

Royalpardesi2001
12-02-13, 15:27
In Singapore for almost 2 weeks, was having a stroll near orchards, a smiling Pina walks along, I wave a hi to her. I asked did you had your dinner she said no. I invited her to have slice pizza with me. She requested me to buy chocolate for her children as she is traveling back to Philippines on 4th I oblige we take a taxi come to my hotel. She gets in to my boxer shorts and in her bra and then we hit the swimming pool, few people on the roof top pool. With lots of Hanky Panky in the pool, comeback have shower together. Come to the bed and fucked like rabbits, BBBJ and fuck in many positions including doggy, missionary, cow girl and reverse cow girl. She claimed to have come 4 times me 3 times. Really nice fuck

She was on the heavier side but very fine lips and nice boobs. What she lacked in body she made up for it in attitude.

Body 5/10.

Sex 10/10.

She took my number and promised to come again tomorrow evening. I slipped 2 50 dollar bills in her purse.

Total Damage 22 Dollar for Chocolates + 100 Dollars to the lady.

JHolmesJr
12-09-13, 16:20
You paid for that?

In Singapore for almost 2 weeks, was having a stroll near orchards, a smiling Pina walks along, I wave a hi to her. I asked did you had your dinner she said no. I invited her to have slice pizza with me. She requested me to buy chocolate for her children as she is traveling back to Philippines on 4th I oblige we take a taxi come to my hotel. She gets in to my boxer shorts and in her bra and then we hit the swimming pool, few people on the roof top pool. With lots of Hanky Panky in the pool, comeback have shower together. Come to the bed and fucked like rabbits, BBBJ and fuck in many positions including doggy, missionary, cow girl and reverse cow girl. She claimed to have come 4 times me 3 times. Really nice fuck

She was on the heavier side but very fine lips and nice boobs. What she lacked in body she made up for it in attitude.

Body 5/10.

Sex 10/10.

She took my number and promised to come again tomorrow evening. I slipped 2 50 dollar bills in her purse.

Total Damage 22 Dollar for Chocolates + 100 Dollars to the lady.

HotShaneHot
12-12-13, 08:48
Just been to Singapore and there is lots of hot lades.

HotShaneHot
12-12-13, 08:53
This photo was taken at Siloso Beach Sentosa.

HotShaneHot
12-12-13, 08:58
Hey its hots hear can I take a photo you look so nice.

Econo Tech
12-13-13, 03:52
I just threw up a littleErr. Different folks, different strokes. If you think only the cutest chicks should be screwed, let me put it this way. I have found more often than not, the cutest chicks have the lousiest attitudes. Though there are exeptions. (of course, let me remind you that I am not the handsommest guy in town. And that does play some part in attracting cuties. Especially pinay cuties, who will forego money for cute guys.)

And give our friend a break for being brave to post pictures, for a start. Than idle chit-chats!

Very nice pic.

She's in just the right shape for my taste.Again, read above.

Normally post in the DR section, but I bet you that chocolate never made it to her kids.At least we all kow where it went!

For some comparison, Pinay 2: a nurse who got robbed of her certificates, but was happy to go FOC with me, though I had to force her to accept my gift of cash and a flight ticket home.

Pinay 1: a year older than me, but damn good in all she does and do. And very Igorot looks. (who cares, I am not screwing the face, di ba?)

PS: this is photo gallery, hope it does have photos than just chats.

HotShaneHot
12-13-13, 08:24
Look out Marina Bay Sands.

Hots is in the House I been stay hear for 3 nights.

HotShaneHot
12-14-13, 12:16
Maybe a separate thread should be started for women like that to be posted. Similar to the Kaintuck photo gallery in the Thailand forum.Yer just like your Report should be in a separate thread this one ia a Photo Gallery.

Jiggydus
01-22-14, 18:54
In Singapore for almost 2 weeks, was having a stroll near orchards, a smiling Pina walks along, I wave a hi to her. I asked did you had your dinner she said no. I invited her to have slice pizza with me. She requested me to buy chocolate for her children. Come to the bed and fucked like rabbits, BBBJ and fuck in many positions including doggy, missionary, cow girl and reverse cow girl. She claimed to have come 4 times me 3 times. Really nice fuck

Body 5/10.

Sex 10/10.

Total Damage 22 Dollar for Chocolates + 100 Dollars to the lady.Goodness, please tell me this is not the norm for Singapore now! Back in the 90s when I twice visited Singapore, I paid the equivalent of 10 USD for red light quickies. I now monger mostly in HIV rife Africa but I enjoy GFE banging model chicks I sometimes parlay for free to equivalent of 25 USD. Sure, there were a few extortion or duress experiences in which I parted with the equivalent of 50 or 100 USD (I learned never to pickup any lady lounging around outside the hotel and to never circumvent hotel security protocol if you do). But I have had far more dream experiences banging very attractive women who just loved having sex with an attractive man.

That chick there would not have warranted a second look from me. That being said, I have had some stellar sex experiences with thicker females, but I generally only saw them behind closed doors and never paid Grants or Benjamin's. In my opinion, big girls tend to give the best blowjobs and usually like the taste of cum in mouth. I guess it's the protein they love! So your sex rating may be spot on (only way I could give a big girl, or any girl for that matter, a 10/10 is if she sucks me to completion or damn near blasting AND I am able to be visually stimulated by her to pop off again). I have had a number of 10/10 experiences in my day, but looking at your girl's side view would make it necessary for me to visualize a previous lady I banged. From my experiences, your girl rates a 1/10 in looks, but who cares what I think! All that matters is you had a good time and she got an unexpected payday. I am sure she is safe in your harem alone.

Pemcd
05-03-14, 08:27
Big Fake Titted Vietnamese I enjoyed fucking in 2009-10 in Singapore sourced from OT.

See below for some video snapshots of a video I made with a nice big fake titted Vietnamese broad I initially met in Ipanema / OT but thereafter just always got her to home deliver.

I have loads of videos with her and more pics. If you like will post some more. Lets call her "Y".

She was fun to be with and she didn't like my finger up her butt but I tried anyhow nearly everytime.

Pemcd
05-03-14, 08:29
Big Fake Titted Vietnamese I enjoyed fucking in 2009-10 in Singapore sourced from OT. 2.

More pics from below. Enjoy.

Pemcd
05-24-14, 01:27
Big Titted Chinese Hooker from OT- Ipanema 2006.

Herewith pics of a great big titted working girl I fucked several times in 2006-2007. I was madly in love with her tits. Pics are vidcaps taken from a video of action. Think I paid S $250 for whole night in those days. If I get some good feedback may post more of her fm other videos. Lets revive the photo gallery!

Enjoy

Pemcd
05-24-14, 01:29

Remaining pics of the below post.

Enjoy

Econo Tech
07-17-14, 06:42
Just one I caught, she was on transit. Pinay.

Super Horny
10-12-14, 23:35
Anybody interested to swap with me. Been riding her for quite sometime now.

Geneva Guy
11-03-14, 00:51
Well, after having my Filipina here from Manila for 10 days, sent her home and for the first time brought a Vn cutie over, 27 and tiny. Did my usual, bought the ticket on a reputable airline, sent her my papers and an invitation letter. She had never traveled "overseas" from HCMC before (and had to sneak out from parents for this trip).

At the airport, I waited and waited (had sent her US dollars as the show money, yep, they did ask her to see it in Changi). Finally, after an hour I called her and she said "I'm here, but they are asking me questions. But wait, it think I will be done soon. " Finally she comes out of baggage claim. The questions. "why are you here, is this your friend or boyfriend, etc. Etc. ". I wonder if they give the VN girls at OT as much trouble at immigration here?

Anyway, she was grateful and we went to my nice hotel and got down to fun.

Here she is after a fuck session. Sorry the quality isn't so hot for the pic. Had to turn off the flash.

VN are interesting very very hairy pussy. Not smooth like my Filipina was.

Econo Tech
11-18-14, 06:54
VN are interesting very very hairy pussy. Not smooth like my Filipina was.Smooth pinay, and obliging Deep Throat! Here is one!

Econo Tech
03-02-16, 04:01
Maybe I missed these.

A pinay who is a bit fleshy (not chubby.) and gives mind blowing BJ. She's in Dubai now.

Econo Tech
03-02-16, 04:03
Boobs of my Manila massage girl. Just 21 with mega mammaries.

Econo Tech
03-02-16, 04:05
A pinay, who else could it be.

Ignore the stretch marks and that she doesn't like to kiss. Rest was good!

Econo Tech
03-02-16, 09:26
Some more cock eater. Pinay.

Econo Tech
03-03-16, 02:56
Last bit I missed.

Smoothy
03-09-16, 15:37

Herewith pics of a great big titted working girl I fucked several times in 2006-2007. I was madly in love with her tits. Pics are vidcaps taken from a video of action. Think I paid S $250 for whole night in those days. If I get some good feedback may post more of her fm other videos. Lets revive the photo gallery!

EnjoyAwesome tits! Thanks for sharing.

Here's a pic I took last week. Cambodian chick from OT. With all the action in Singapore, it's shocking there are not more photos here. You would think there would be 10 guys posting photos every day. There are few places in this world that are easier to pick up a free lancer to take to your hotel than Singapore Orchard Towers. Not to mention the action at Geylang.

Econo Tech
03-10-16, 04:45
Awesome tits! Thanks for sharing.
Here's a pic I took last week. Cambodian chick from OT. Not many chicks in SG want to be have their photos taken, and a lot have told their parents / husbands that they are going to Singapore for holiday and make some money as tour guide, or as drink promoters.

Oh, this is a Pinay, who was in SG before. I have posted some of her pics with me, this is her selfie for me!

Geneva Guy
04-22-16, 11:43
Gents.

We need more photos in this section. I'm in SG and brought my VN GF from HCMC, no problem with immigration, she speaks some english and the ICA officer spoke Vietnamese.

Anyway, here she is. I had just put the second load of the day into her tight little Viet pussy. So she showered. She loves to put her makeup on, do her hair, etc in the nude.

Yum yum. This is a very tight pussy.

CaptRenno
04-30-16, 17:10
Gents.

We need more photos in this section. I'm in SG and brought my VN GF from HCMC...Very sweet looking girl-thanks for sharing. If I can find someone in Ipanema who looks like her at a reasonable price for a couple hours then I'll be happy.

Gaston Castano
05-10-16, 12:54
Hi,

My first post since I have moved to Singapore! I have to admit it's been quite tough to score a local freebie. Took me months to get this one.

An local Chinese housewife, the typical bored at home profile and looking for some TLC.

Took me over a week to get her out for a coffee or meal and to my hotel room, but it was worth the build up. Hoping it becomes a regular NSA arrangement.

Tinder has been a hit and miss, some responses from craigslist but most seem to be specifically interested in white-skins. Reading the forums for some tips but it seems kinda dead.

Anyone has any experience about JB?

GC

Econo Tech
05-23-16, 09:25
Hi,

My first post since I have moved to Singapore! I have to admit it's been quite tough to score a local freebie. Took me months to get this one.

An local Chinese housewife, the typical bored at home profile and looking for some TLC.

Took me over a week to get her out for a coffee or meal and to my hotel room, but it was worth the build up. Hoping it becomes a regular NSA arrangement.

Tinder has been a hit and miss, some responses from craigslist but most seem to be specifically interested in white-skins. Reading the forums for some tips but it seems kinda dead.

Anyone has any experience about JB?

GCShe doesn't look Chinese, from the color!

LOL, but cameras can be deceiving.

Yes, if you are fair skin, the hits go up, chalk it to the SPG syndrome and all.

What tip are you looking for in JB? Singapore has more cosmopolitan spread, vs JB which is Chinese or Malay or Indians, and a lot who can't communicate in English, with the compulsory Malay education and all.

Here's what I fished in Manila, during my last visit.

Cost me a lot less than in SG, for a over night.

P.S. she is hiding baby Jesus in her breast.

RedDragon64
07-26-16, 14:56
These are old pics excuse the poor quality. (My newer pics are overseas but I should have them back soon).

She was tiny but curvy and had decent sized natural breasts. She was only 20 but was very experienced (especially at blowjobs).

Econo Tech
08-20-16, 02:41
My best lover who can swallow my cock and some more.

One of her temptation pictures.

RedDragon64
09-16-16, 15:15
Saw a lot of her when I was working in UAE. She let me practice my amateur photography skills.

RedDragon64
09-17-16, 01:54
About 5 years ago I was sitting at a table in Ipanema with my mate fending off Vietnamese sharks while lamenting about the loss of good quality Thai women. There was a constant stream of aggressive Viet ladies cruising by our table asking us if we wanted to go to hotel with them (not much for small talk these ladies). We were not actually shopping that night and just wanted to enjoy a beer and some scenery so it was getting very annoying having to constantly deal with these pushy women. After we sent one group of ladies on their way we noticed a straggler was still standing at our table. She just stood there smiling politely and made no attempt to talk to us. We figured she probably did not speak much English so we just kept on intermittently chatting with each other and sending the occasional shark on her way. But the smiling lady stayed. So we chatted with her a bit and her English was not so bad and she seemed kinda nice. This went on for a while where my mate and I just talked to each other and fended off the sharks, and occasionally chatted with the polite smiling lady. The whole time she just stood at our table and never asked us if we wanted to go to hotel.

I finally became interested so I asked her how long she was staying and told her that I had to go home to my wife that night but I could arrange to see her during the daytime in a few days. I got her number and the rest is history. She turned out to be one of the best ladies I have ever been with. I saw her several times when she returned to SG for working visits. She was not a wild porno queen like most of us guys want be she gave an excellent GFE and was great in the sack. She also had a great body with nice curves and natural B+ boobs. Oh and the real kicker. She was in her 30's and had a baby. She not only changed my opinion of Viet women but also older women and "babied" women.

RedDragon64
09-19-16, 15:14
I saw this girl a few months ago before Thai The Best was shut down by LE.

She was a very hot little spinner with huge fake boobs. They kinda looked funny on such a small body (felt kinda funny too). But her body was very curvy. She was a wild ride too.

It was a hell of a turn-on having her smiling up at me and giggling while she tongue wrestled my dick. Thai girls really know now to please.

The lighting and camera angles were not very good. But I managed to get a few postable pics.

RedDragon64
09-19-16, 15:29
I tried my vibrating cock ring on her. And she really went for it.

She clamped her heels around my legs and squeezed the shit out of me when she came (I thought she was going to rip my dick off). I highly recommend the vibrating cock ring if you want to turn your lady into a bedroom demon.

Geneva Guy
10-15-16, 15:09
I met this gal in the spring, she was going to work at OT, but got a job as a cook at some VN place (no, I don't know where she works). Anyway I got in today and she hustled over. And after a long plane ride, I was still able to put 2 loads of cum inside this very small, very tight, viet pussy. She loves to be licked, gets into 69, is absolutely clean and fresh and tells me "cum in my pusey" (spelling is correct, LOL).

AHhhhh. Too bad filipina GF lands tomorrow.

Enjoy SG.

GG.

Geneva Guy
10-16-16, 13:29
I have known this maid for years. When I come to town, she comes over to get a couple of cum infusions. Here she is today, getting me ready to put a third load in her pussy. I do love filipinas.

Enjoy SG.

GG.

Geneva Guy
11-12-16, 05:49
I just finished putting a big load into my sweet young, VN GF. She showered and decided to show off in the mirror for me. What do you guys think?

No problem getting thru immigration. I stood behind her in line and the officer asked to see her return ticket info, then he called me over and said "she is with you, OK no problem".

GG

PS: Sorry about the positioning of the pics, can't quite figure out how to make them upright here, they look fine on my computer

Geneva Guy
11-13-16, 05:33
Putting on her makeup now. Such a great fuckable ass.

Posting this for a fellow ISG member in SG to enjoy.

GG.

BaddHabbit
02-12-17, 07:40
So here is my first photos posting. Took me awhile to get to the point of seeing if it was ok to take photos. Oh, so sad now for all that wasted time.

A pinay DH I have seen a few times in SG.

1. So where shall we go first?

2. Upstairs?

3. Downstairs?

4. Oh hell, who bother choosing!

5. Finishing it off.

Zircon
03-28-17, 04:47
I just finished putting a big load into my sweet young, VN GF. She showered and decided to show off in the mirror for me. What do you guys think?

No problem getting thru immigration. I stood behind her in line and the officer asked to see her return ticket info, then he called me over and said "she is with you, OK no problem".

GG

PS: Sorry about the positioning of the pics, can't quite figure out how to make them upright here, they look fine on my computerYou're right, Geneva, she has a very fuckable ass. Well done.

Leon212
04-13-17, 13:26
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

PrcPrincess
12-02-17, 11:05
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

RedDragon64
12-24-17, 03:49
Sorry guys. No nudes this time.

Nice Guy 99
01-23-19, 02:24
Saw a lot of her when I was working in UAE. She let me practice my amateur photography skills.Interesting. I picked her up in The Blitz one night. Saw her off and on for a few trips. A nice girl. I also have a ton of nude pics of her but they buried on an encrypted external drive.

Geneva Guy
02-24-19, 13:45
This is my chinese massage lady that loves me (or my wallet). Got my massage and filled her pussy afterward, fake boobs, but pussy is pretty tight for sure. She doesn't want her info given out wants to pick and choose her own customers.

GG.

Geneva Guy
10-12-19, 06:20
Just got to SG. And needed some relief. My chinese sweetie came over and I blew a big load into her pussy. And then she turned over and asked me to take this pic hehee.

GG.

MutantChicken
10-14-19, 11:49
The Chinese like to talk about leftover women seems there are plenty of guys here willing to eat these scraps and then proudly post the pics I thank such charity as even 40 yr old working women need to feed their kods for me I rather eat pussy looking like this.

MakeItOrBreak
10-17-19, 18:01
The Chinese like to talk about leftover women seems there are plenty of guys here willing to eat these scraps and then proudly post the pics I thank such charity as even 40 yr old working women need to feed their kods for me I rather eat pussy looking like this.Where do you find these gems?

Geneva Guy
11-09-19, 11:57
Been back in SG a total of 3 hours, already was messaged by a filipina working nearby to come over, asking 300 SGD, that' won't happen hehe. I called my chinese sweetie. Here is a nice pic of her. I'm guessing she is about 35, perfect boobs, tight pussy and lots of fun including deep kissing.

Put a load in her and sent her on her way. Tomorow got my filipina maid and my indo friend in the evening. All "regular" girls.

GG.

JohnIsFun
01-27-20, 01:39
About 5 years ago I was sitting at a table in Ipanema with my mate fending off Vietnamese sharks while lamenting about the loss of good quality Thai women. There was a constant stream of aggressive Viet ladies cruising by our table asking us if we wanted to go to hotel with them (not much for small talk these ladies). We were not actually shopping that night and just wanted to enjoy a beer and some scenery so it was getting very annoying having to constantly deal with these pushy women. After we sent one group of ladies on their way we noticed a straggler was still standing at our table. She just stood there smiling politely and made no attempt to talk to us. We figured she probably did not speak much English so we just kept on intermittently chatting with each other and sending the occasional shark on her way. But the smiling lady stayed. So we chatted with her a bit and her English was not so bad and she seemed kinda nice. This went on for a while where my mate and I just talked to each other and fended off the sharks, and occasionally chatted with the polite smiling lady. The whole time she just stood at our table and never asked us if we wanted to go to hotel.

I finally became interested so I asked her how long she was staying and told her that I had to go home to my wife that night but I could arrange to see her during the daytime in a few days. I got her number and the rest is history. She turned out to be one of the best ladies I have ever been with. I saw her several times when she returned to SG for working visits. She was not a wild porno queen like most of us guys want be she gave an excellent GFE and was great in the sack. She also had a great body with nice curves and natural B+ boobs. Oh and the real kicker. She was in her 30's and had a baby. She not only changed my opinion of Viet women but also older women and "babied" women.I kind of have the same opinion in Vietnam girls. I did them more beautiful than the Philipinos and maybe Thai also. They are more classier and try hard to satisfy in bed. They seem to be less greedy also.

I have been many times to Vietnam and have my regular girls who have a job. These girls would like boyfriends but are sick of the attitude of their local Vietnam guys.

ManOfLove
04-29-21, 15:40
After reading the forum reports for some time. I come to conclusion that there are mixed Thai working girl in Singapore. Where are all native Singaporean girl go. I'm new to Singapore and would like some help to get laid good.

Pram1000
05-29-21, 08:16
Look out Marina Bay Sands.

Hots is in the House I been stay hear for 3 nights.Is Marina Bay Sands, a green hotel. Any experiences, please share.

VictorHugo99
07-15-21, 16:22
You would probably need to go through Tinder and SA to get to local girls.

The necessary invites and meals and wines. Not sure if you are patient enough to endure multiple platonic outings with no immediate results.

Otherwise, many Malaysia Chinese pros on Wechat. Need translating software of course.

Good luck,

Victor.

After reading the forum reports for some time. I come to conclusion that there are mixed Thai working girl in Singapore. Where are all native Singaporean girl go. I'm new to Singapore and would like some help to get laid good.

Flyboy 2000
07-16-21, 03:58
Is Marina Bay Sands, a green hotel. Any experiences, please share.Yes it is, it's as green as the felt on the gaming tables and the money that makes the MBS go 'round.

AussieGaigin
07-17-21, 02:50
Is Marina Bay Sands, a green hotel. Any experiences, please share.What does this have to do with a photo gallery?

Wicked Roger
04-18-23, 22:58
Am sure there are plenty horny ladies but this is one I know who is now in Singapore for a while. See my brief FR on her.

Looking for company etc.

Good value, bisexual (have threesome and moresome with her and her sister (also bi) many times) - sister still Cebu though so that can't be done for now LOL.

Kinky also and up to try most things 😋.

If need her contacts just PM me.

KoolTemp
12-07-23, 22:04
Bro,

Can you share her number. I am in Singapore and will like to try?? Already PMed you, but you didn't replied.

Am sure there are plenty horny ladies but this is one I know who is now in Singapore for a while. See my brief FR on her.

Looking for company etc.

Good value, bisexual (have threesome and moresome with her and her sister (also bi) many times) - sister still Cebu though so that can't be done for now LOL.

KoolTemp
12-08-23, 13:06
Hii Wicked Roger Bro.

Kindly share this phillipino's contact or any other vfm contact in Singapore. I PMed you also. Also tell what are damanges for full night??

Regards.

KT.

Looking for company etc.

The Cane
12-08-23, 13:56
Hii Wicked Roger Bro.

Kindly share this phillipino's contact or any other vfm contact in Singapore. I PMed you also. Also tell what are damanges for full night??

Regards.

KT.Well good luck with that! LOLOLOL!

Pipo Laki
01-03-24, 07:27
I met a cute Indo last year in SG. We were talking over Telegram for a while, but as she has a day job, it wasn't always easy to meet. Finally we could meet at my hotel and I introduced her to jewelry.

She's not cheap, but very talented and a real companion.

Danibbler
01-23-24, 04:23
LOL! Now, that is a nice behind!

I met a cute Indo last year in SG. We were talking over Telegram for a while, but as she has a day job, it wasn't always easy to meet. Finally we could meet at my hotel and I introduced her to jewelry.

She's not cheap, but very talented and a real companion.