PDA

View Full Version : Chit Chat about Photos

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
08-22-03, 06:59
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Assetman
09-16-03, 15:19
This is the pic of the new signs

Erik
09-16-03, 17:58
What place is that, please ? Please translate.

Assetman
09-17-03, 03:35
It's one of the entrances to Seoul's largest RLD, Miari.

kim_jung_ho
09-17-03, 17:02
Erik,

The Hangul on the banner says "Foreigners absolutely not accepted".

Wicked Willie
10-14-03, 00:54
i put some pics of chicks i got in iteawon up in the seoul section - take a peek.

ww

Cavechu
10-14-03, 14:58
kim_jung_ho

"foreigner off-limit place" meaning that the place only cater to KOREAN only? No exception to other asians as well? TIA

kim_jung_ho
10-15-03, 07:28
AMPGuest,

The banner says "foreigner", but in this instance I would guess those from East Asia (China, Japan) may be ok.

It may be better to discuss this in the Seoul forum, people are expecting photos here.

Regards,

Chaos17
01-07-04, 17:45
Hello all.

This is the first in a series of photos taken at some of the RLDs in Seoul on my trip there last month. This particular one is from the 588 RLD.

Chaos17
01-09-04, 06:16
Another photo from the 588 RLD.

Also, a quick note regarding the quality of these photos - they were taken with a camera phone, so I apologize in advance for the poor quality and fuzziness of some of the shots. Many of these shots were taken while driving down the alleys, so these were not my finest moments of photography in my life.

Yaoming
01-09-04, 06:33
chaos17

nice pics. keep them coming bro

Chaos17
01-12-04, 05:03
This photo is from the Miari RLD. Note the different presentation of the girls when compared to the girls of 588, both in dress and in their seated position.

(Sorry that the photo is a little fuzzy. It was taken from a slight distance.)

Sam Katz
01-12-04, 23:56
588 all the way.

Sensi
01-13-04, 20:38
Chaos,

Does the 588 district cater to forigners? Last time I was in Seoul I couldn't find a cab driver who knew what I was talking about when I said '588'.

Chaos17
01-13-04, 21:20
Another picture from Miari. The black shadow on the right side of the picture is actually my arm, reaching into my coat to take the photo with my camera phone in my pocket. Hard to do when the ah-jum-ma was trying to push me into the door in an effort to get my business.

Chaos17
01-27-04, 03:17
Wow, it seems like there will be no new photos posted unless I do something about it. Well, here we go.

This is another photo taken at 588 RLD. Note the typical RLD girl pose: leaning out of the door, calling out to the potential customer, pleading with him to come in. =) Also note the long skirt covering what are likely 4-inch platform shoes to disguise her height. (or lack thereof) Finally, note the bare-midriff outfit, allowing for inspection of her figure from a distance, typical for 588.

One final comment on this particular girl: although she is technically an "A-row" girl, in my opinion, her face and figure probably are more representative of "B-row" quality.

Chaos17
01-29-04, 02:25
Here is a photo of a girl at the Yongsan RLD. (Sorry, this one's a little fuzzy.)

Note the similar outfit to the 588 girls, with the bare midriff and flared pants to hide the platform shoes.

On a side note, I actually ended up getting a session with this girl. Unfortunately, she was a bit of a clock-watcher and did not really get into the session. Too bad, considering her fine body.

Member #1592
01-29-04, 19:54
Hey Chaos17,

Just wanted to thank you for sharing the photos of the RLD girls, so I thought I'd contribute also. It's a pic that I've had for a while. Found it from another site, and judging by the looks of it, it seems like Yongsan, or 588, but not sure.

Sam Katz
01-29-04, 21:51
I miss getting a nice chewy from these places.

588 Especially, I got a picture of a girl from there inside the room I asked her if I could get a picture and she slightly closed the door and let me. This was the night my friend got chased out of 588 by pimpjumas. Because of this I did not want to be recognized so I could not return to see this Angel again. Well when I get a scanner I'll let put the pic up. I been holding out on this one because I plan to see her again if she still works there. She broke like 5 rules for me, I shouldn't have told my friend he should try taking pictures. Oh well theres always next time right?

Sam Katz

Chaos17
01-31-04, 05:40
Another photo taken at the Yongsan RLD.

The black thing obscuring half the picture is actually my arm. Again, I'm reaching into my coat pocket to push the button on my camera phone, which is aimed back across my arm - very awkward position. Please, no crude comments or puns on this last statement.

Interesting thing to note about this picture: the girl is wearing shorts, so you can see the height on her platform boots. (I'm guessing that's at least 4 inches.) As I've said before, fairly typical of RLD girls.

Sam Katz
01-31-04, 10:56
Member 1592,

Hey why didn't you put the rest of them up?

I guess I will.

Sam Katz
01-31-04, 11:00
Another

Korea Fan
01-31-04, 23:47
Where did you get the pics Sam Katz?

Thanks for posting them by the way.

Chaos17
02-10-04, 05:33
Photo taken at Yongsan RLD.

I can't quite remember exactly where I took this picture. Given the girl's looks, (or lack thereof, in my honest opinion) I think this was from one of the B-rows in Yongsan.

Ashton
05-17-04, 06:15
I had a wild photo-related experience at Yongsan RLD last summer.

I was driving through the main row with a few friends visiting from out of country who wanted to see the scene. We were in a black sedan with very dark tinting. One buddy rolled the window down and started firing off shots with his flash.

The girls all hid their faces and started yelling for Oppa. A few seconds later a typical tough guy Korean started towards the car motioning for us to stop. We kept on cruising out to the main road that goes by the Shinyong-san subway stations and had to go down a block to do a U-turn and head back towards downtown. Shortly after the U-turn we noticed the same toughie running across 6 lanes of traffic to try and stop us. I'm guessing he wasn't going to ask us to send him copies.

We sped off. The pictures came out pretty well. I'm going to ask my friend if he'll post them here soon.

On a related note - I had some amazing explicit photos that I took with a Korean girl I was dating. She let my best friend shoot a whole roll of us going at it. The negatives were hanging up to dry in another friend's (a cool Korean photography student) dark room. By total coincidence, the boyfriend of the best friend of the girl in the pictures was friends with the photographer and had a key the dark room.

He saw the photos and it caused quite a scandal. They would all be posted here if I had not thrown them away when I almost got married to another girl. That was the stupidest thing I've ever done. Sorry, gentlemen.

And one last true photo story.. a Korean girl I was dating moved to the U.S. recently. She wanted to send me a treat, some nude photos she took of herself. She accidently send them to another guy with the same name. Poor girl nearly died from embarrassment. I do have these but sorry to say I will keep my word to her and not show them to anyone. I just hope the other guy doesn't share them.

Lover Boy
05-19-04, 18:15
Ashton,

Ask your bud to add those pic soon.

Run Mann
06-27-04, 02:27
picture of an outcall massage therapist.

Run Mann
07-04-04, 09:19
Picture of the outside of Temtation Club in Itaewon. Beware that at least one of the girls that work in this club is a ripoff artist. This club is way at the bottom of the Hill on the street in the Vicinity of the Hamilton Hotel- Burger King Area.

Run Mann
07-19-04, 11:36
Picture of a provider I picked up from the Hill in Itaewon on Saturday. She didn't want to show her face because she would be easily recognizable. Total cost of W70,000.00 for FS, with release all over her beautiful face.

Run Mann
07-19-04, 11:44
Another picture of a excellent Hooker Hill Provider.

Run Mann
07-24-04, 09:02
Picture of a RLD girl from one of the side rows who was ready for her close up.

Run Mann
07-30-04, 15:25
How can you not love Korea? Picture taken in Insa Dong, a Korean shopping center I recently discovered.

Run Mann
07-30-04, 15:30
Man shall not live by bread alone. I feasted on these for what seem like an eternity. I love Korea.

Carrick
07-30-04, 15:45
North of the border.

Carrick
07-30-04, 15:46
South of the border.

Sam Katz
07-31-04, 08:41
Sam Katz will one day return to post some real nice RLD girl pictures, clothes on inside the room but all atleast 9 out of 10s.

Thought about whether I should share them, but why not.

Stay Tuned

Sam Katz aka SKPIMP

Randy Farang
08-08-04, 01:50
Ah, Run Mann, you bring back some of my happiest memories of nights spent prowling Hooker Hill. One bitterly cold winter night a couple of years ago I found two sisters up on the second road behind the police station who both fu**ed my socks off. As I recall, the two came as a package deal for 100,000.

Randy

Member #1592
08-13-04, 03:40
Sam Katz,

Thanks for sharing all the pics so far. I'll start off the RLD marathon with some pics. And also looking foward to your pics as well.

Member #1592
08-13-04, 03:42
Here's another one.

Member #1592
08-13-04, 03:43
And another one. By the way, these are all from the RLD at Pyungtaek. a.k.a. Ssamri.

Sam Katz
08-14-04, 10:34
Wow these pictures get viewed over 22 thousand times.

Heres a sneaky but risky picture I took.

The real better ones with face I am still working on and thinking about which ones to put up.

Stay tuned

Sam Katz aka SKPIMP aka you know what

Horny Toad
08-17-04, 11:20
Good job dudes, Ilove k-girls. So damn hot!

Dovetail
08-26-04, 14:03
Just got back from Seoul and missed my flight to Shanghai. So, I stayed at the Queen Hotel in Incheon area (8 minutes from the airport). The hotel is located toward the edge of a townsquare.

This suburb is pretty small and there is a lot of food stalls in the evening making it a place for a nice stroll without the hustle and bustle of Seoul traffic.

Right smack in the middle of the townsquare there is a place called e-Body massage on fourth floor. I went in and was quoted 150 Won by an attendant (a guy) and I just gigled. I told him I never paid that much even in downtown. The attendant then summoned the manager. I dropped my jaws when I saw the manager. She was a real stunner!!! We started talking and she said that she is the manager and the owner. So, I started asking questions why and how she got started, whether business was good or not, if she was married or had a boyfriend, etc.

An American guy walked in and paid. The attendant gave the money to the owner who counted the money again. I felt compelled to show her how to count money my way (actually I was trying to find out how much the Yankee paid). Along the way I got my arm around her while showing her how to do it and she gave me a long and hard look. From her look I know she was very friendly and I commented on how beatiful her eyes were (the truth) and how smooth her skin was (the truth).

Another guy walked in (looks Japanese to me) and she grabbed my hand and took me inside one of the rooms. After closing the curtain she turned to me and that's when she turned into a lion!!! I got the whole nine yards (massage with hands and her boobs, bath, cat bath, scrubbing with her pubic hair, AR, BBBJ and finally FS). Afterwards she washed me again. When we got back to the room she put my clothes on (nice pampering) and asked if I was hungry. I said yes and she took me to a nice Korean restaurant several doors down. We sat on the floor (Korean style) and during dinner she kept rubbing Johny. After dinner we went back to her sauna place and she took me to a special room where she took off my clothes in a hurry while Johny was secure in her mouth. She asked me to stay the night with her but I told her that I stayed at the Queen Hotel. She looked sad and asked when I would leave. I told her I was leaving the next morning.

She insisted on coming with me to my hotel and we "made love" in a very passionate manner and long session. In the middle of the night I woke up and panicked a bit since she was gone and my access card to the door was gone too. I started looking at my wallet, passport, checking my ID, airline ticket, etc. when I heard a click on the door. She came back with a bag. She said she went back to her place to get something for me. She said she was sorry that she could not go with me but wanted my travel to be comfortable. She brought me some snacks and an "old" Reader's Digest for reading material. Then she took of her clothes again and all the way to morning she would not let me go.

I felt I was in heaven and would have never imagined I would have such luck. In the morning she took me to the airport and believe it or not...she actually had tears in her eyes. She took a picture of me (and her) with her camera phone and asked that I stayed in touch. She said it was love at the first sight.

Whoever goes to e-Body massage in Incheon City please treat her like a queen. I am going back to Seoul next month and have asked her to stay with me for the duration.

Ho Man
08-30-04, 08:15
Dovetail

Nice story - if it is true! As a relatively new member, there is a small matter of etiquette you need to acquaint yourself with, so as not to raise the ire of other users:

DO NOT PUT THE STORY OF YOUR FUCKING ON THE PHOTO GALLERY PAGES. INSTEAD, PUT YOUR FUCKING STORY WHERE IT BELONGS - ON THE FUCKING (FORUM) PAGES!

THis has been a friendly announcement from your neighbourhood Ho Man.

Cherry Buster
08-30-04, 14:55
i don't know if dovetail's story is true or not but it's definitely not a normal bbs.

top ten reasons to not get your hopes (or anything else) up:

10) most bbs are in basement. don't look on 4th floor for a bbs.

9) most places speak little if any english, especially both attendant and manager. usually little if any conversational english is available.

8) japanese look almost identical to korean, unless you've lived in azia for a long time. even then it's hard nowadays to tell due to similar fashions in both countries.

7) don't expect to see a fellow white boy (and then a japanese) visit the same bbs as yourself. you're mostly surrounded by native koreans in anma.

6) don't expect much action inside the room with the curtain. mostly in anma, the action is inside the locked "vault" so don't embare-ass yourself with another guy right next to you and only separated by a curtain.

5) don't try to touch or **** the money given to the manager by another customer to find the going price. good way to get [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)-[CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) wacked or worse.

4) don't expect to pay 150won or less at a bbs or even a normal sauna. even blind street beggars will reject 150won.

3) it's very diff to look at your wallet, ticket, etc. in the middle of the night if someone left the room with your room key card. i've never been to queen hotel but many modern hotels i've used in korea require the room key card to activate the lights, ac, etc.

2) don't expect the owner of any bbs to be a "stunner". usually they are ajuma but they may be willing to make love for free once they pass 60yrs i have to admit.

1) be careful of entering a sauna on the 4th floor with an english name that has male attendants. it may not be a bbs that we normally talk about in this forum. i have seen man-to-man massages advertised in english on upper floors. not that there's anything wrong with that.

i'm not doubting dovetail's story. i just want people to realize that it's extraodinary and don't expect the same treatment or assume it's a typical bbs experience.

New to Germ
08-31-04, 19:51
Just a correction to that last part. I was in Korea about 2 years ago and in Pyongtaek there are several BBS, and about half are on the top floor.

Randy Farang
09-04-04, 15:42
Somehow or other I find it interesting that relative newbies always seem to find these absolutely incredible experiences that have always managed to escape me in many years of this hobby of ours all around the world.

There seems to be an element of Penthouse Letters in some of these reports.

Randy

Run Mann
09-05-04, 12:19
Left over pic of a girl from Yongsan RLD.

Run Mann
09-05-04, 12:22
Left over pic of Miss Lee's Outcall Massage Girl. (check the Korea Herald for her AD)

Sam Katz
09-08-04, 22:29
i will share one picture from my better collection. i feel cool about sharing this one, but probably not the better ones or **** ones. i was lazy to go scan it so i just took a picture of it with my camera phone and sent it to myself. the picture looks much better then it does here, i will scan it some other time. her name is ... from ...rld and gives great head.

run mann, you didn't end up doing business with that...... from yongsan right? wow she is scary looking. you need to roll with sam katz one day partner.

sam katz aka southkoreapimp aka you know what

Sam Katz
09-09-04, 08:13
nice to know you enjoyed the picture. did you know your last post got me to put the picture up sooner then expected?

i never been to those kings and golden flower amps in sf but i heard from friends that they are ok but run you a lot of money. in korea i pay like 50 bucks and like 20 tip. the girl is hot in real life and in better picture quality...but trust me on this one, i had much better. service varies but looks 9/10s and even 10/10s flawless. i might share a couple of the 10/10s one day. maybe.

[deleted by admin]

sam katz aka skpimp aka ...

editor's note: posting of this report was delayed pending removal references to **** persons.

i am aware that the vast majority of references to **** girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentialy pickup an **** girls, the potential dangers of being caught with **** girls, etc. however, past discussions in the forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterperated, and without starting flame wars.

anyway, to avoid delays in future reports, please do not post references to **** persons in the forum. thanks!

ThaiDude
09-09-04, 15:27
I concur with Sam Katz about the gangster element. When you do have the right pipeline, it can indeed be quite an extraordinary experience.

Similar pipeline also gets you to the K-idols...that's another story and experience altogether. Gotta start learning my Korean.

Anyong

Phred
09-12-04, 03:58
Osan Pic

This is Oh Ni from the Songtam Hotel Sports Massage. She wouldn't let me take a nude shot because she thinks she is too flat chested. (they are small, but nicely shaped).

Phred

Ashton
09-16-04, 12:31
Hi fellow cunthounds.

I was hanging out here on a very regular basis until I met a girl in the street. She's a doumi, which means "helper" in Korean and refers to the gals who dress in hot uniforms and try to sign people up for cell phones or draw attention to a grand opening.

Well, quite a helper she turned out to be. Enough so that I wasn't compelled to seek my thrills elsewhere for the last 6 months or so. Now that we have parted ways (for the time being at least) I decided to share some of my best moments with her.

I'll just spread them out (so to speak) over a couple of days. Hope you enjoy. I'm surpised we don't get more like this here. Ex-girlfriend or even kinky exhibitionist current girlfriend kind of stuff, instead of just hookers. Maybe this will encourage some folks.

By the way, they will get progressively better.

Ashton
09-16-04, 12:33
Another one from the bed.

Ashton
09-16-04, 12:34
Getting used to the camera.

Ashton
09-16-04, 12:36
A little insertion shot. No jokes please.

Ashton
09-16-04, 12:37
A little riding action.

Ashton
09-16-04, 12:39
And the last one for today. More riding.

Hades
09-17-04, 12:03
This is miya with her box of tricks to start the blowjob.

Hades
09-17-04, 12:09
Miya doing some tit action.

Hades
09-17-04, 12:36
And finally she joins in on the action.

Ashton
09-21-04, 04:54
A few more from the mi young collection. She's playing with her favorite toy.

Ashton
09-21-04, 04:55
More toy play.

Ashton
09-21-04, 04:56
The end result. That stuff is the product of her own body.

Dajiba
10-13-04, 07:15
Ashton,

Nice postings! What was the damage? Any contacts for this one? PM me please, thanks !

Monger II

Strong Mojo
10-15-04, 16:55
Nick,

My compliments on the post.

I actually think that the b&w came out a lot better than the color would have. Then again, with digital cams now days it's pretty easy to convert from color to b&w but not vice versa.

Great job on the girl too.

SM

Randy Farang
10-16-04, 02:53
Nick,

Now THAT'S a banana split a man could spend some real quality time eating!

Randy

Ladron
10-16-04, 12:27
Quality pics Nick! The B&W adds a real nice artsy look to them I think. Good angles and poses too, and the banana well...truly erotic. I even showed them to the wife and she thought they were sexy too. Hmmm time to visit the produce isle.

Keep on keepin on.

Yella Man
10-17-04, 13:43
Well, I didn't know where to add this report since it's a little action I got into while traveling back to the USA. But I had to share the photos with someone. Enjoy.

Travaholic

Yella Man
10-17-04, 13:44
Another from my travels.

Yella Man
10-17-04, 13:47
Tongue licking good! I couldn't help myself. Sweet meat at it's best!

Yella Man
10-17-04, 13:48
Having too much fun!

Yella Man
10-17-04, 13:50
Good Stuff! Damn Good stuff!

Nick Belane
10-19-04, 02:22
Sorry lads, no nudity I'm afraid. She simply wouldn't go for it.

Nick Belane
10-19-04, 02:26
No matter how much I offered to pay, those clothes were not coming off. At least not in front of the camera.

Nick Belane
10-22-04, 06:09
Last two photos for a while and again, no nudity I'm sorry to say.

This particular lovely works at Onyva in Itaewon. That place is full of them. The bar hosted an Arabian Nights theme party several months ago and I must say, the outfits were quite alluring.

But I offer this word of caution if you go to Onyva: That place is a money-pit and there is no guarantee of any physical release (relief?) no matter how much you spend. Aside from those two years I spent fighting in Angola, I have never seen a larger group of mercenaries.

Yella Man
10-22-04, 14:07
More pictures of the girl I met at SEATAC airport.

Fun Planet
10-25-04, 14:00
Nice pics, but where's the condom?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Nick Belane
10-26-04, 05:21
i lied.

i have decided to post a few more photos.

like an idiot, i went back to onyva on friday because it was the bar's one-year anniversay. w30,000 cover charge for free food and drinks (domestic beer, speed-rail spirits). how they were able to keep a straight face when saying "free food and drinks" is beyond me.

but the hostesses were dressed up as either french maids, naughty nurses or dirty schoolgirls.

Yella Man
10-26-04, 23:57
Fun Planet,

Sorry buddy! I used them all! I'll try to save you one next time.

Travaholic

Ho Man
10-28-04, 06:13
Nick

Can one take these girls out of the club? If so, what is the barfine? (Sorry to ask here, rather than in Seoul forum).

H Mondays
10-28-04, 07:06
Ho Man,

My experience with these bar's (Georgios, On Y Va, Casablaca ect..) there is no bar fine system, these gals are not *****s per se. They usually will not go home with you just because you spend money on them in the bar. However after you have been to the bar to visit the same girl several times and if she likes you she may agree to meet you later once she finishes work at 2am. Best place to meet her is Limelight, all the iteawon gals usually go there after work. These girls usually don't want anyone finding out that they have gone home with a customer.

If you want a sure thing these bars in Iteawon are not the place, you will probably end up spending a lot of money with a "come back soon" from the girl.

Good Luck

John Randal
10-28-04, 07:33
no problem about no nudity. Sometimes, the picture may be sexy as hell without nudity.

Guys, notice the HEART shape of the lips of this lady in this picture. Have you seen anything sexier and more inviting than this ?

Good piece of art Nick, keep up the good work. My hat is off for you !

Sorry lads, no nudity I'm afraid. She simply wouldn't go for it.

Mickey Race
10-28-04, 08:14
Well I think we all owe Nick some gratutude for the photos, not only because of his artistic ability but because I think I can guess how much money he spent in that place to get them, and still walked out with a hard-on.

I've never been in that bar, but I remember a night in Georgios a couple of years back left me one million won lighter. Those women are absolutely gorgeous but total sharks and will empty your pockets by making you think you're going to get some after the next drink, no, after the next one, no after the next one..... and then when you realize you're not going to get some you're too drunk to realize they have thrown at least 30% on to your bill. If you've got money to burn, then go for it. But I would advise taking cash and paying as you go.

Assetman
10-30-04, 07:19
Quick clarification on On Y Va (not sure about Casablanca or Giorgio) - takeout is actually possible but not all the girls will do it. About 1/3 are open for direct negotiation, but I suggest asking Mi-ok (proprietor and extreme hottie) to arrange it beforehand to avoid embarassing moments. Cost: 400-500K.

You will of course still be expected to also buy a few rounds of L-drinks.

Good luck.

AM

Ho Man,

My experience with these bar's (Georgios, On Y Va, Casablaca ect..) there is no bar fine system, these gals are not *****s per se. They usually will not go home with you just because you spend money on them in the bar. However after you have been to the bar to visit the same girl several times and if she likes you she may agree to meet you later once she finishes work at 2am. Best place to meet her is Limelight, all the iteawon gals usually go there after work. These girls usually don't want anyone finding out that they have gone home with a customer.

If you want a sure thing these bars in Iteawon are not the place, you will probably end up spending a lot of money with a "come back soon" from the girl.

Good Luck

Cute Guy 9000
11-17-04, 01:54
Started chatting with this 20something Korean woman on MSN and after a couple weeks talked her out of her clothes, at least on cell phone camera. Never got her to my place as she seems to have vanished. I suspect she gave up on Seoul and went back to her family in Busan. Anyway, I wanted to spice up the photo section a bit. She claimed she was about 5'7" and in chat seemed open to a wide range of rather dirty things, being tied up, cum on face, etc. And she had huge jugs. Damn she got away.

Zagor
11-23-04, 14:47
Cute Guy 9000,

Loved tits pictures. They always my favorites and first comes on the bed before real action. Who does not

I believe you keep some other nice nude pictures..

Enjoy

Sam Katz
03-24-05, 06:22
Visit the RLD this little sweetie is lonely.

Korea Time
03-26-05, 10:01
I have found it very easy to meet women (freebies) on the internet in Korea. Here is a 21 year old from north of Seoul. She sent me these webcam pics right before she dumped me, haha.

Bliss
03-27-05, 01:32
Thanks for nice boobs pictures. But in the back love making pictures are good though.:)

Good luck

Sam Katz
03-31-05, 08:24
Most of them internet girls are closet hookers, gee no wonder it's so easy to meet girls through the internet. All them club 5837 whatever 4 numbers and chat sites are all the same.

have fun surfing the net mongers.

Sam Katz aka ....

Shadoe
05-11-05, 14:38
I would love to find one of those places in the pictures. hell I would settle for a full service massage close to my hotel (walking distance).

I am in the prima Hotel in Gangnam-Gu. Anyone have any suggestions?

Tim

Spotted Dick
05-27-05, 08:33
some pics of one of my absolute favorite room salon girls, "sy" from bukchang-dong. small, trim, tan and with a nicely trimmed snatch -- and that snatch is clean and delicious. her pussy is a real snapper too. blowjob technique is excellent and "sy" is not at all afraid of being watched. she is a real find. hope all you guys enjoy the pictures.

of course, she won't allow her face to be shown. i am working on that.

funny story about this girl. last year, before the ban on "yi-cha" (2d round) take-out from the room salons, she and i went off to one of those sleazy little hole-in-the-wall bukchang-dong motels for a rumble. this was after i had gotten good and drunk first, and i'm not 20 anymore, mind you. after the first shot, "sy" asked me if i wanted to go for another one. of course! she was all fucked out, however, and suggested that she kneel on the edge of the bed and i would fuck her face. this i did.

"sy" took the cock like a champ: she's not really a deep throater but so long as i didn't try to cram it down all the way she was very accommodating on the face-fuck. unfortunately, the alcohol and the fact that this was my fourth or fifth attempted ejaculation of the day (in the room salon you get one, we had just fucked, and of course i had probably jerked it in the morning) combined to make it a 15- or 20-minute ordeal for her. still, finally i approached climax, and she sensed with some relief that the end was near. i just wanted to come again.

the booze got me. instead of a load of hot white cum at the moment of climax, "sy" got about a gallon of hot [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) right in the kisser. no, she didn't swallow it. however, she didn't run off retching either and she didn't get angry at me. she calmly let it run out of her mouth (onto the linoleum floor) while i emptied my bladder, then went off to the bathroom to wash up and brush her teeth.

i was kind of humiliated. but she took it in stride, and since then while i haven't pissed in her mouth again ([CodeWord117] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord117) don't interest me in the least) i remain impressed with "sy"'s kind understanding of male weakness.

SE Asia Joe
05-27-05, 08:40
Wow S/S - are you for real? Or is the picture misleading? I consider myself a true blue hetero but the size of that basebal bat of yours. Must be at least a foot long and the girth of my arm! Wow!

Spotted Dick
05-28-05, 02:11
Wow S/S - are you for real? Or is the picture misleading? I consider myself a true blue hetero but the size of that basebal bat of yours. Must be at least a foot long and the girth of my arm! Wow!Ha! Possibly misleading. Remember, Korean girls are small. If your feet are eight inches long, then it's a foot-long.

Here's a clearer shot with a Filipina honey from Wanchai, who didn't mind me getting her face. I've got several minutes of video with this cutie.

Asian Explorer
05-28-05, 08:02
Seoul Survivor,

No matter how small Korean girls are, her hand doesn't go all the way around. That's a damned tree trunk! You're a lucky man.

The Gratifier
05-28-05, 20:24
Damn you SeoulSurvivor! I, like many others here, consider themselves a "flaming HETEROsexual" and I usually try to avoid viewing close-up pics of male or female private parts. But seeing your pic makes me want to give up mongering, crawl in a hole somewhere and die. What would I do if I were to hook up with a lady that had previously been with you, knowing the whole time she was laughing inside at my relatively "xiao didi." Hell...I give up :-). Thank you...you probably save me $100,000 in airfares, hotels, and girls.

Any chance you have any more pictures (clear face shots of her only please) of that very cute Filipina girl you were with who seemed to be enjoying herself.

Hyun7
05-30-05, 00:01
Hey,

You are in Prima. There is good sauna.

However, I recommend you to go "ACE" which is massage shop in Seoul.
Recently, many guys who are sensitive from a hearsay are going there.

Before I came US, I often go there also.

Actually, their system is not too different than the other shops. But you probably know a small differenct thing can make a big pleasure.

They are really kind and they are doing their best alwasy. Even though the guest is not really handsome. lol.

That shop is "Gang-nam-goo-chung station of 7 line" "Exit 2" Is it enough to find there?

I hope it is.

From a guy who is boring with LA for around 3 months.

Spotted Dick
05-30-05, 02:22
Damn you SeoulSurvivor! I, like many others here, consider themselves a "flaming HETEROsexual" and I usually try to avoid viewing close-up pics of male or female private parts. But seeing your pic makes me want to give up mongering, crawl in a hole somewhere and die.If your delicate sensibilities keep you avoiding photos of ladies' private parts, then you might want to take that advice. Additionally, in both my sexual fantasies and actual exploits, my own penis takes a leading role -- by insertion into the mouth, vagina, or anus of some lady. It seems natural that my dong might appear in some of the action photos I take.

What would I do if I were to hook up with a lady that had previously been with you, knowing the whole time she was laughing inside at my relatively "xiao didi."Don't worry about it. P4P chicks seem to prefer small cocks.

Hell...I give up :-). Thank you...you probably save me $100,000 in airfares, hotels, and girls.That's fine. Send the balance to my account.

Any chance you have any more pictures (clear face shots of her only please) of that very cute Filipina girl you were with who seemed to be enjoying herself.She did enjoy herself, especially the oral and the vaginal sex. More pics are on the way. I need to do some vidcaps. She took quite an ass-pounding too, but I felt a little bit bad she didn't like that so much. And the video was so dark that nothing came out.

Spotted Dick
05-31-05, 02:22
this is "jm", 29, a really cute and sincere young woman who works by day in a kangnam sex-products import business and by night in a room salon singing karaoke, pouring drinks, and sucking guys' dicks until they shoot in her mouth. she sucks mine with slow tenderness and fantastic eye contact. i think this is because i treat her very gently, and eat that pussy with enthusiasm. "jm" says she's been working in these kind of places for about 10 years, since she was a college student.

"jm" is an absolutely fantastic kisser. sometimes she tag-teams me with "sy" as they work in the same place. "jm" and "sy" also are willing players in a 2x2 scenario, switching partners. anyone up for a romp? you probably will have to look at my dick, so youngsters with delicate sensibilities need not apply.

unfortunately she doesn't speak english, and it doesn't seem like she is ever going to take it up the pooper. so there is little chance of "jm" becoming mrs. seoulsurvivor. otherwise, she seems just right.

PJ Boy
05-31-05, 03:29
SeoulSurvivor, Gosh! her body looks great. I guess you had one hell of a great time.

Wahoolee
05-31-05, 04:05
Thanks for the pictures and the report. :D

Spotted Dick
05-31-05, 05:51
This honey is "SH", also from Bukchang-dong. While not a classic beauty (I think she's pretty fucking hot once you get your hands on her, especially given her meaty ass and substantial hips -- "SH" is about 5' 9"), this young lady is distinguished by the fact that she once had an American boyfriend and therefore speaks English surprisingly well. "SH" is also very open-minded, easy to talk to, and a wonderful hostess. She is a fantastic kisser and one day, sucked my ass and gave me a reach-around.

You know I hit that.

Spotted Dick
05-31-05, 08:19
More from the fantastic world of Bukchang-dong. Here is "JS", a 26 year-old sweetie with the most fantastic little hard body. Note her muscle definition in the abdomen and thighs. That pussy needs a bit of a trim like "SY" has done, but "JS" lives with her family and a suddenly-groomed beaver can be suspicious when going to the bathhouse with Mom. "JS" works with "SY" and "JM" but I don't know how she is in groups. I do know how she is when lowering her pussy and bunghole down on to my face -- delicious! "JS" is a gentle cocksucker. Unfortunately, no action photos of my cock in her mouth yet. Those will have to come later as I increase her comfort level.

As a consolation, here is one more of "JM" sucking me off.

Spotted Dick
06-02-05, 06:46
I couldn't stay away. I don't know what's wrong with me.

For the tut-tutters in the crowd, I haven't fucked "JM" bareback. (Not really -- I did get about 3/4 of an inch up her butthole.) She is only a fellatrice and frotteur in the club, but only once a fucker. And we haven't gotten together outside yet.

But here she is, having a violent orgasm from the frottage.

Waiman
07-17-05, 10:36
Did she live in Hawaii before? She looks like a girl that worked at a Korean bar overhere in Hawaii. Can't remember her name but will try and ask around.

Notidik
08-18-05, 10:03
Man, you are one hell of a lucky guy. How in the world did you get all these seriously good looking chicks? But with a weapon that size I probably would understand!

Cheers man

Sam Katz
08-23-05, 11:19
Why is everyone on SeoulSurvivors nuts?

Go to a room salon yourself and you can get the same quality girls as SeoulSurvivor.

Sam Katz

Asia Rocks
08-23-05, 16:42
Amen! I was there many years with a multinational company and frequently participated in K entertainment. After the requisite rounds of drinks and anju the bill would arrive with an option on whether the girls were leaving with you or not. If you had a hotel, no problem, if you didn't, no problem, the Room Salon would direct you. So, no problem-la and if you are with a K-stunner (and they just kept getting better and better) I'm sure you would opt for it.

Envious outside of Seoul.

AR

Why is everyone on SeoulSurvivors nuts?

Go to a room salon yourself and you can get the same quality girls as SeoulSurvivor.

Sam Katz

Spotted Dick
08-24-05, 01:47
Man, you are one hell of a lucky guy. How in the world did you get all these seriously good looking chicks? But with a weapon that size I probably would understand!It's really easy. Bring money, apply liberally, and don't be an ass while you're there. You'll be the new king of the room salons.

Sam Katz
08-26-05, 15:02
It's really easy. Bring money, apply liberally, and don't be an ass while you're there. You'll be the new king of the room salons.

Sams version: It's really easy. spend all your money because these places are expensive and Koreans love money and you will be the new king of room salons regardless how big your weapon is.

Sam Katz

Sam Katz
08-26-05, 15:38
Basically,

These room salons are a rip off in my opinion and a night of fun with natives plus 2cha should not cost so much, my friend took me once and the bill was over a thousand without motel and sex. Save your money mongers, for $160USD you can bring a 588 girl to the motel for a fun hour or for 180USD go to the ANMA or head to the booking club or regular club in hongdae or itaewon and try your luck. Room salon? nah

Sam Katz

Spotted Dick
08-28-05, 09:04
These room salons are a rip off in my opinion and a night of fun with natives plus 2cha should not cost so much, my friend took me once and the bill was over a thousand without motel and sex. Save your money mongers, for $160USD you can bring a 588 girl to the motel for a fun hour or for 180USD go to the ANMA or head to the booking club or regular club in hongdae or itaewon and try your luck. Room salon?He's absolutely right.

Sigmund F
09-04-05, 03:32
Thanks for sharing:

Some pics of one of my absolute favorite room salon girls, "SY" from Bukchang-dong. Small, trim, tan and with a nicely trimmed snatch -- and that snatch is clean and delicious. Her pussy is a real snapper too. Blowjob technique is excellent and "SY" is not at all afraid of being watched. She is a real find. Hope all you guys enjoy the pictures.I have a question. I have seen several room salon gals with the same scar as SY seems to have. Do you know what that's from? Rampant appendicitis? Ovarian cysts?

Cute Guy 9000
10-02-05, 02:27
My girlfriend naked. Late 20s. Korean, of course.

Blacklisted
10-03-05, 08:16
She is so goddam cute with her little knee socks!
You're a lucky man!

FH Wong
10-03-05, 23:47
My girlfriend naked. Late 20s. Korean, of course.Wow really nice. I am beginning to like korean girls a lot!

Bearded Clam
10-05-05, 08:40

Nice butt! Lucky bastard :Þ

Dark One
10-06-05, 23:54
My girlfriend naked. Late 20s. Korean, of course.Cute girl. Question: How did get her to pose for the pics and does she know where they are shown? ( you don't have to answer the second part) Every Korean I've been with, will let me take pictures but with rules, then they want to delete them.

Member #3123
10-10-05, 13:41
Cute gal I meet at 7 Club in bango-jin ulsan. So eager to please:)

Sajer Guy
10-11-05, 12:28
From 2002 when I took a visit to TDC. Slept with the one on the far left, who looked a lot better in person.

Baby Huey
10-13-05, 19:54
Need a change of pace. Where is a good place in Seoul to find some Russian girls to have fun with? Clubs, M.P. or call girls?

Cute Guy 9000
10-30-05, 16:24
Some still from some web cam video I made with my Korean GF.

Cute Guy 9000
10-30-05, 16:25
My GF loves making these things.

Member #2897
10-30-05, 16:56
Black socks / stockings a nice touch.

I hope your glasses were OK in those close coupled positions! Nice photos!

Kim Chee Kane
10-30-05, 17:30
It's always good to see a nice selection of Korean women.

Keep it up!

Ashton
11-07-05, 13:28
been reading a bit on the thailand pages about customs searches in the u.s. etc. also, read that thai police will search hard drives for porn pics if they raid a house for some other reason.

anyone here (korea) worry about that? i wonder if the police would ever be proactive in looking at internet provider records to see who downloads porn vids and photos and perhaps raid a house.

what about traveling across borders?

i don't have anything scandalous or **** but, sure they would find lots of stuff of my ex girlfriends and such that you certainly can't buy over the counter here.

any experiences or knowledge to share?

Cute Guy 9000
11-13-05, 02:26
Sorry just one.

SpeedoPunk
11-16-05, 01:37

Rates for LT/ST.
AR?
Greek?
CIM?
BBBJ?

Buko Max
11-16-05, 02:50
to speedopunk:

i don't think you understand. this is cg 9000 girlfriend and i highly doubt that he has to pay anything. but i'm sure he spends plenty of money on her in other ways. i know i would if she was my girlfriend!

to cute guy 9000:

always enjoy pics of your girlfriend, keep them comming! maybe you can buy her some sexy outfits so she can model them for us!

excelsior,

mattrick

SpeedoPunk
11-19-05, 06:27
Repeat:

Rates for LT/ST?
AR?
Greek?
CIM?
BBBJ?

Ashton
11-21-05, 04:16
I met this Korean girl on a dating web site. She turned out to be a video sex addict. Here are a few screen captures. Sorry they aren't better. She does have a sweet little body. Does anyone here happen to know this girl or have you encountered her online?

She refuses to meet me off-line and though she promised to call me she never has and she won't give me her number.

Ashton
11-21-05, 04:59
Someone PM'd me asking about this so I thought I'd share with all.

I have software with a button that says "Screen Capture". If I click it it will take a snap shot of the whole screen. Then I save it and then use any photo software to crop it so as to eliminate my face etc. It's pretty easy. Mine's called Photoimpression by Arcsoft. I think it may have come with my Canon digital cam software.

I have also downloaded some free trial software that does screen capture and video capture but the trial period expires. Do a search on Google and you can find this stuff.

Hope this helps.

Unstoppable
11-21-05, 06:45
Someone PM'd me asking about this so I thought I'd share with all.

I have software with a button that says "Screen Capture". If I click it it will take a snap shot of the whole screen. Then I save it and then use any photo software to crop it so as to eliminate my face etc. It's pretty easy. Mine's called Photoimpression by Arcsoft. I think it may have come with my Canon digital cam software.

I have also downloaded some free trial software that does screen capture and video capture but the trial period expires. Do a search on Google and you can find this stuff.

Hope this helps.You can also press the button PRINT SCREEN on your keyboard. After you press that button, it'll ask you to save it. Save it with jpg or bmp file to your designated place. Then go to Microsoft Paint to open the file and edit to your liking. Now you have a screen capture that you can post. All this is free so there's no need to buy a pricey software to just get a screen shot.

Hang Og
11-21-05, 14:54
Hello Ashton,

Would you pls let us know the dating web site.

Your chick is really hot.

Possibly there are more of them.

Cute Guy 9000
11-21-05, 15:15
repeat:

rates for lt/st?
ar?
greek?
cim?
bbbj?

well, i guess that's the last time i post naked photos of my gf. thanks for ruining it for everyone speedopunk.

Clr Sout
11-21-05, 16:03
Yes I have met that girl online. Her sn is on msn. And its romyhotgirl or something. She said the same thing to me. I wont meet you ofline and promised to call but never did. In other words just forget about her she is onlya tease and she has a boyfriend. Not like it means anything. But she likes to tease.

Ashton
11-21-05, 16:49
Yeah she's a big tease as far as ever getting any real action from her. I learned months ago not to expect anything from her, but hey, she puts on a good show from time to time.

She's a funny gal. As you probably know Clr, she also has some very peculiar demands - "Hold your camera this way, move it that way.." etc. A real freak.

Ashton
11-21-05, 17:06
C Guy (sorry, I can't get myself to write the C word when I write to your attention),

Don't let 'em get you down. We are all eagerly waiting more of your girlfriend's hot images. They are classic Korea.

SpeedoPunk
11-23-05, 06:47
well, i guess that's the last time i post naked photos of my gf. thanks for ruining it for everyone speedopunk.
glad to help out.

Ashton
11-24-05, 02:20
Are we allowed to post names of other sites here? I didn't see anything in the rules forbidding it so the site where I met the web cam girl (and almost no one else at all) was adult "chingu" finder.

(Has anybody ever tried the Korean Chingu Finder site? Any results?)

I did meet another divorcee there who loved doing nasty things for me on web cam. She actually did want to meet in person but I just wasn't attracted to her enough. I blocked her on msn months ago and then she called me out of the blue a few days ago saying she was lonely. Still couldn't do it.

Hope this helps.

Your chingu,

Ashton

Hi Rub
11-24-05, 17:45
I have 300-400 photos taken from a video camera while driving through the Pyeongtaek, Yongsan, and 588 RLDs. Quality is low to mid-grade because they are still captures taken from a video. The ones taken during the day are pretty good.

PM me or e-mail the site administrator for the free password to the galleries. Password is just to control access.

[Hotlink to Photo deleted by Admin]

1. Pyeongtaek
2. Yongsan
3. 588

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the hotlinking to photos on other websites. If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then post it here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Greetings Hi Rub,

You are welcomed to posts as many of your photos as you wish in the FOrum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Run Mann
11-25-05, 02:35
I have seen quite a few reviews about the adult friend finder site and they have been mostly negative. The Korean friend finder site seems to be similar if not connected in some way to the AFF but have not seen too many reviews about it. See links below for more

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff117706.htm

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff118795.htm

Ashton
11-25-05, 03:03
I always suspected as much as what I read on the links. But it's not to say there aren't the odd reall gals who join up and can be met. But over all probably not worth contributing to the scam. In the end I never got laid (but could have with the one ugly)

And, anytime I had my webcam on public view at the site and was waiting for a girl to chat with, I got nothing but gay guys trying to chat with me. One perverse pleasure I got out of it was watching some of the hot chicks and occasional couple (with Asian wife) doing nasty things for all the world to see on their cameras.

But the return on the investment is minimal. Join at your own risk.

Run Mann
11-25-05, 03:53
Ashton,

I will post a follow up to your story in the General Info section so I don't get reminded that this is the Photo Gallery.

Aerosmith2007
12-17-05, 15:24
I want to share with you guys my experience with AFF and KFF.

First AF: I wished I read those reports posted before I joined AFF, because I found out that my money was wasted. I sent out 94 emails in the first week after joing. I did not do automatically cut-and-paste, but I took the time to read the profiles and wrote something in line with the profile. Out of those 94 emails I received only TWO replies, but haven't materialized to get laid yet. One didn't answer my follow up emails, I decided not to go ahead in meeting the second one after chatting with her on MSN. Anyways, total waste of my time. I did write another 50 something emails in the following month, with no replies received.

Korean Friend Finder: I think there are more legit profiles on that one, I met about 5 ladies from that site and managed to bang one of them. But I chatted/emailed to around 40 ladies before meeting them. So, in regards of time and effort vs rewards, not that good either.

Goes without saying that I will not renew my subscriptions when they expires. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,

Aerosmith

Magna White
01-02-06, 07:07
Hi Rub,

Greeting from downunder! I usually go to Korean brothels in Melbourne, Australia. It seems the quality in Korea is actually much better. Are those places you mentioned brothels or they are SWs? I am planning an Asia tour. Korea may be worth visit. There girls seem to have much higher quality than beer bars in Pattaya.
Cheers!

Hi Rub
01-02-06, 11:15
Hi Rub,

Greeting from downunder! I usually go to Korean brothels in Melbourne, Australia. It seems the quality in Korea is actually much better. Are those places you mentioned brothels or they are SWs? I am planning an Asia tour. Korea may be worth visit. There girls seem to have much higher quality than beer bars in Pattaya.
Cheers!That's funny I usually go to Pattaya Go-Go's for my vacations, my next visit is on Jan 17. If you like Korean girls it's good here, its just that the industry here is geared more towards short-time and Korean clientelle. Although L/T can be arranged with some girls.

The pics are not of street walkers, its a brothel style place. Any pics of Australian Brothels?

Yella Man
01-02-06, 16:07
Magna,

Don't waste your time on a trip to Korea. I live here and if you read the posts from the last year, you'll see that Korea is drying up for foreigners. Thailand or the Philippines is a much better mongering tour.

Yella Man

SpeedoPunk
01-03-06, 11:42
Magna,

Don't waste your time on a trip to Korea. I live here and if you read the posts from the last year, you'll see that Korea is drying up for foreigners. Thailand or the Philippines is a much better mongering tour.

I agree totally! I have gotten much better service from Korean providers in other countries that were not KOREA... at least that has been the rule. I did, however, get a very nice piece on Green Street a few years ago. I hear it is tough there now.
My AMPing experience in San Francisco and Washington, DC has been wonderful though SF has dried up a bit.
I also hit some wonderful action in Perth. There was a place on Charles Street that has mainly caucasian women but had one Korean girl there who was out of sight.

My Korean experiences, mostly in Pusan and Osan, were not as good. Maybe some of it had to do with some facts: I don't speak Korean; I didn't know the place well; I was in the military and was on a strict curfew; a lot of the places were Korean only. Even with these setbacks I was still able to carry on the hobby! It took some work but it still happened. I didn't always hook up with the prettiest, youngest or slimmest girl in town but it was fun both hunting and catching!

Brain666
01-03-06, 23:32
That's funny I usually go to Pattaya Go-Go's for my vacations, my next visit is on Jan 17. If you like Korean girls it's good here, its just that the industry here is geared more towards short-time and Korean clientelle. Although L/T can be arranged with some girls.

The pics are not of street walkers, its a brothel style place. Any pics of Australian Brothels?How much is an air ticket to Thailand or Philipines from South Korea?

Regards,

Brain666

Ho Man
01-05-06, 16:11
Do you make a habit of insulting people by insinuating their girlfriends are *****s?

Perhaps you were thinking of your sister? Mother?

In any event, I, for one, want to thank CG for brightening up this, otherwise, staid board.

Cheers.

New World Order
01-05-06, 17:04
How much is an air ticket to Thailand or Philipines from South Korea?

Regards,

Brain666

Do a search. Call the airline companies or go online and get quotes.

Robbaf
01-05-06, 21:57
Do a search. Call the airline companies or go online and get quotes.I booked both yesterday:-) Both are running $600US each, roundtrip, purchasing 30 days out on Korean Air.

New World Order
01-06-06, 05:59
I booked both yesterday:-) Both are running $600US each, roundtrip, purchasing 30 days out on Korean Air.

Lucky you! :)

Did you get an aisle seat for both flights?

I envy you bro!

Yella Man
01-06-06, 12:04
Tickets to Thailand and Philippines run about $440 R/T. I just booked the Philippines for the end of March and it's running me $442. I usually pay between $380 and $450 thru OJ Travel in Seoul. PM me if you need the Number.

Yella Man

Girls Rok Me
01-06-06, 13:02
Seems to of turned into a travel room as opposed to photo gallery. Not bashing anyone, just my 200 Won.

Peace all, and keep up the great reports.

K-Girls ROK Me - since 1981

Randito
01-06-06, 14:15
Why are there all these conversations in the photo gallery, I've never been able to figure that out.

Tickets to Thailand and Philippines run about $440 R/T. I just booked the Philippines for the end of March and it's running me $442. I usually pay between $380 and $450 thru OJ Travel in Seoul. PM me if you need the Number.

Yella Man

New World Order
01-06-06, 20:30
Why are there all these conversations in the photo gallery, I've never been able to figure that out.

If you do not like the posts, then just ignore them.

Stop complaining.

Attbtwo
01-06-06, 23:35
Some still from some web cam video I made with my Korean GF.Awesome pics my friend! No offense, but does she also provide outcall?

On The Go
01-07-06, 04:09

The easiest way to change that is to post some pictures. Please do not complain unless you have something to contribute to the ISG and so far there has been nothing despite the fact you have been a member since 2004!. Quit just being a picture watcher and start readiing some of the other forums as you might find something of interest that you can at least make a contributable post on.

New World Order
01-07-06, 05:37
The easiest way to change that is to post some pictures. Please do not complain unless you have something to contribute to the ISG and so far there has been nothing despite the fact you have been a made since 2004!. Quit just being a picture watcher and start readiing some of the other forums as you might find something of interest that you can at least make a contributable post on.

Randito has been a member since October 2004 and he has made only 4 posts and one of them is a stupid complaint.

Randito, either you contribute or just shut the fuck up.

I'm sorry to everyone else for my language.

Menteng
01-07-06, 05:57
You're all right because of the lack of contributions by Randito, but I think he's right too about the photogallery not being the right place for chit-chat.

Yella Man
01-07-06, 09:52
There are no photos to post of girls in Korea because Korea has dried up. The last few guys who posted photos posted photos of their girlfriends. That should tell you something. Korean girls don't like to have their pictures taken because the country is so small and so well connected to the internet that some one they know is bound to run across their picture if it's posted on a sight. They are very fearful of that happenning.

Yella Man

Menteng
01-07-06, 11:28
Yella Man e.o.'s

See my posting in the General Info part.

Ashton
01-10-06, 15:30
Drove through this RLD near Dongdaemun last night and fired off these shots. Anyone had any luck with these girls? They look a little frigid.

Lord Farquard
01-10-06, 18:15
Drove through this RLD near Dongdaemun last night and fired off these shots. Anyone had any luck with these girls? They look a little frigid.I think I was married to the blond.

Hi Rub
01-10-06, 18:17
Good job Ashton, I ordered one before but she literally popped before I got to finish. hah ha.

Here's a hot one from 588, I wish I could get her in one of those wigs.

Mister 2
01-14-06, 17:04
What a coincidence. I just got back from 588 and you happen to post a shot of the same girl I just visited. She made fun of my Korean, and was all business, no GFE. Guess I shouldn't expect more from 588.

Think she bruised my groin with her pounding. Ridiculously tight and tall for a working girl :)

Ganoosh
01-15-06, 17:16
Good job Ashton, I ordered one before but she literally popped before I got to finish. hah ha.

~~DYMAMITE~~ Wow, she is damn hot. Good camera work.

Cheongka
01-17-06, 16:48

Here's a hot one from 588, I wish I could get her in one of those wigs.Good one :)

Hi Rub
01-29-06, 02:06
Are you serious? If you see her again can you ask her for her number and if she will service foreignors.

What a coincidence. I just got back from 588 and you happen to post a shot of the same girl I just visited. She made fun of my Korean, and was all business, no GFE. Guess I shouldn't expect more from 588.

Think she bruised my groin with her pounding. Ridiculously tight and tall for a working girl :)

MyOwnHome
01-31-06, 08:25
I thought I would add a pic since there seem to be very few of them these days. I love my sweet Korean gf. She will do anything I ask but is still to shy to open up her legs for the camera. Oh well.

Flavioloso
01-31-06, 09:24
Hello to all folks,

I'm in Ulsan right now and I'd like to know if there are any massage center. Of course with a lot of girls!

Tks,

Girls Rok Me
03-16-06, 13:44
Too bad you didn't have a better body shot.

Bareback Bonker
03-16-06, 15:13
Hey Ashton,

Cleaned up your pic a bit, hope you don't mind.

BB.

Ashton
03-16-06, 19:21
bareback & grm...

nice job on the clean up. actually, i could have gotten some really hard core shots if i wanted but didn't want to interupt what we had going. she had no probs with photos being taken.

took that one while she was asleep. at one point while she was asleep on her back i had this amazing full bod shot. went to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and turn on the cam outside the room so she wouldn't wake up but when i came back in she had rolled backover and covered up. over all i am so disappointed in my lack of boldness with the cam.

by the way, the body is au naturelle.

saw her out tonight socially and showed her the pix. she liked them and wants copies. but for certain reasons couldn't get a repeat performance.

Brain666
03-18-06, 03:03
Hey fellow mongerers,

Here are a few snaps of my gf. Daegu really sucks for p4p.

I would appreciate any comments!I envy you. Geat photos! Appreciate to see more?

She seems to like it.

Does she have any sister? Girlfriend with sa same passion?

I am her candidate!

Geeat job, continue.

Brain666

Ganoosh
04-13-06, 18:10
Hi all,

I'm visiting Korea together with my son soon for two weeks and we will be travelling around.

Does anyone know a guesthouses in South Korea were sex is also possible or can anyone give me some advise?

Theo
WTF does this have to do with PHOTO GALLERY?

Run Mann
04-13-06, 18:28
Whenever you see a post like this from a member with one post asking these kind of questions, you have to consider that they are doing this to yank someone's chain. This stuff happens all the time especially on the Thailand board where all the guard dogs just attack while the poster may be sitting back enjoying the ruckus he made, hell he may even be a senior member using another nick.

Some people post these questions just to get a reaction. If these type questions did not get answered they would eventually go away.

WTF does this have to do with PHOTO GALLERY?

Hi all,

I'm visiting Korea together with my son soon for two weeks and we will be travelling around.

Does anyone know a guesthouses in South Korea were sex is also possible or can anyone give me some advise?

Theo

GodDamnBig
04-28-06, 09:40
Wow... I was just looking through his Korean Photo section.. and damn... these women are fine..... I dun think I have come across any Photo gallery with the quality of women equal to those you guys posted here...
Just want to know, are these women posted the best S. Korea has to offer, these are just street babes, and there are higher quality Meat in S.Korea?

The Cursed One from Malaysia,
GodDamnBig (D*** of course)

Hi Rub
05-10-06, 16:11
1. Korean girl from Yongsan RLD west B-row
2. Girl's tits from my report in Other Areas section
3. Girl's ass from my report in Other Areas section

Run Mann
05-13-06, 14:01
This chick has excellent BJ skills but is camera shy, told me I was number one with her.

Dreamcock
09-07-06, 15:23
All,

I've seen your messages but need help in understanding where places such as 588 are located and what the going rate is and if its freely negotiable and what to watch out for.

I just got to Seould and will stay for another 10 days.

Cheers,

Whoopy

Peter Eastwest
09-11-06, 12:11
RTFF - it is all there included. Don't be lazy.

PE

All,

I've seen your messages but need help in understanding where places such as 588 are located and what the going rate is and if its freely negotiable and what to watch out for.

I just got to Seould and will stay for another 10 days.

Cheers,

Whoopy

HotJac
09-29-06, 17:12
My all time favorite Korean provider has jumped the Korean sex scene to the more lucrative Australian one. Anyone know of a replacement that can match this?

Nabbeun
09-30-06, 04:31
My all time favorite Korean provider has jumped the Korean sex scene to the more lucrative Australian one. Anyone know of a replacement that can match this?She looks like she's 40-something to me. Shouldn't be too hard in Korea I think.

Yella Man
10-01-06, 01:34
40 hell! She's in her 50's at least!

Yella Man

HotJac
10-02-06, 03:52
40 hell! She's in her 50's at least!

Yella Man:)

Yella Man, I gotta bow to your superior experience; because who knows when a korean woman is telling the truth, but she told me she had just turned forty in korean years, therefore 39 in NA years.

Nabbeun
10-02-06, 16:43
:)

Yella Man, I gotta bow to your superior experience; because who knows when a korean woman is telling the truth, but she told me she had just turned forty in korean years, therefore 39 in NA years.My rule is to add 10 years to whatever they tell you. The girl purporting to be 23yo is early 30s. Sheesh if she tells you she just turned 40. Well, now you know the drill.

Charles Hale
10-02-06, 20:50
How ever old she is. She still looks gd good.

Nabbeun
10-03-06, 04:56
How ever old she is. She still looks gd good.I agree. She is pretty. She just doesn't have that young dewy fresh look that so many of the sweet kgirls do until their late 20s.

Korvet
10-17-06, 11:31
For those who are interested, Miya at Fantasy is very into having pics taken. Her only rule seems to be that she gets a copy of the photo. She spent 10 minutes showing me action shots some of her regulars have taken.

Snap away.

Korvet

Regor
10-17-06, 17:21
Good loking lady, but to old for me. I'am only 65.

Korvet
10-18-06, 14:14
Good loking lady, but to old for me. I'am only 65.65 huh? Sounds like it's time for you to retire buddy.

Having read all your previous posts I'll give your comments all the attention they deserve.

For the guys in Korea, have fun clicking away :)

JohnTodd
11-11-06, 07:55
I ventured up the hill and took a few photos that are below:

JohnTodd
11-11-06, 07:58
More photos from the topof the hill. Note, I took them with a 8.1 megapixel camera, the unreduced detais were remarkable.

Yella Man
11-11-06, 17:32
Yo! I know that couch...and that ass! Miya at Fantasy, right? Been damn near a year since I've been in her place....and in her space. She still looks fuckable....might have to make another trip to Seoul. Nice pics!

Yella Man

Member #3418
11-12-06, 10:08
So whats the tariff for getting into that nicely marked ass up on the hill?

Korvet
11-13-06, 06:47
Johntodd,

Good pics of an old favorite of many on the board (the lovely Miya). I hope you had a chance to try to wares as well as snapping a few pictures :)

Korvet

More photos from the topof the hill. Note, I took them with a 8.1 megapixel camera, the unreduced detais were remarkable.

Korvet
11-13-06, 06:51
Boone,

Miya is a bargin by Hill standards; apx 40K for BBBJ and 60-80K for FS. She's ok with pretty much anything but anal and, obvioulsy, not adverse to pics.

To compare, to average for most chicks on the Hill is 50K for BJ (may or may not be BB) and about 100K for FS.

Happy hunting!

Korvet

So whats the tariff for getting into that nicely marked ass up on the hill?

JohnTodd
11-13-06, 09:35
I first met her about 3 years ago, she also offered room service for $100, no rush, an hour plus. I took photos then, I also have facal photos, but did not post. She wanted to send her sister to my hotel for $150, I declined as I never seen her.
Walking up the hill about the second establishment on the RH side there were two ladies who invited me in, had one for a flat $50, they initially wanted 150,000 won. Did more negotiating virtually all ladies would start at 100,000 plus, but would accept $50.

Ben2
11-20-06, 21:13
:)

Yella Man, I gotta bow to your superior experience; because who knows when a korean woman is telling the truth, but she told me she had just turned forty in korean years, therefore 39 in NA years.

I know this is not he place to vent, but, what is it with Koreans and the age thing. I always tell them, even on your passport, it does not list two ages or your so called Korean age, it has the exact date your were born.

LexLuther
11-20-06, 22:05
I agree. There appears to be nothing more difficult than discussing her age with a Korean woman. Same is somewhat true with Vietnamese women. Appears to be worse with Chinese/Koreans. I'm aware that they begin reckoning their age from conception. But then some of them like to throw in the lunar calendar. At that point, all bets are off. The ironic thing is that by doing that, they seem to be making themselves older than they really are. Makes no sense at all.

LexLuther

AprilRain
11-21-06, 06:28
More photos from the topof the hill. Note, I took them with a 8.1 megapixel camera, the unreduced detais were remarkable.Wow, it sure has been a while since any pics have been added the South Korea picture gallery. This is nice to see. I'd like to see those pretty kgirls again especially the ones with nice bushes.

Smma0717
11-22-06, 08:30
Enclosed is the typical BBS from the outside and at the door. Sorry I can not take a picture inside and the girl. I will try to write a trip report in the Seoul session.

Poohoopoo
11-27-06, 16:05
I'm a Korean living in Korea. And I went to 588 that other day I roamed a bit. Found a pretty decent girl I'd give her a 7/10. For 70, 000won. Anyways, it was really clean and all. But I have a few questions on 588. I walked from the KB bank at cheongnyangni to the 588 and I found some small hair salon with hot girls there. All wearin what the 588 girls are wearin. I was just wondering if those smaller places are cheaper and safer or if not equally safe. Also, there were some grandmas near the station and grabbin and tellin me there are hot girls and stuff. And that its only 40, 000won for one hour sex. I had bout 4 different grandma's grab me. I'd like to know if these places are less safe because the price is so cheap and if the girls are uglier. I didn't check out the chics cause I was scared they were goin to bring me in. Also, I roamed around 588 for bout one good hour. Cause I wanted to check the area out. And I've seen about 3 police cars drivin in and out of the 588 district. Do I hafta worry about this? I mean the 588 girls didn't hide or anythin and the ppl roaming around didn't do anythin either.

Love Taipei
12-01-06, 03:09
Koreans consider themselves 1 when they are born and 2 at the beginning of the next "year". Orginally that meant "Lunar" new year (between Janaury 20 and February 20 of our calendar) but now adays they add a year on the solar January 1st.

So if you are born 12/31/2005, you are 2 on 1/1/2006, when you are 1 day old really.

Koreans also have beginning of year age counting because everyone in the same grade of the education system "should be" the "same age" at all times.

Koreans are not "friends" with other Koreans if their age is +/- 1 year. At or above 1 year difference, then it forms a junior/senior relationship.

In company of other place of employ, there is also not socilaization after work with more than +/- one level off a given level in the company.

So, Managers go drinking with Asistant Managers and General Managers at most 3 levels.

I agree. There appears to be nothing more difficult than discussing her age with a Korean woman. Same is somewhat true with Vietnamese women. Appears to be worse with Chinese/Koreans. I'm aware that they begin reckoning their age from conception. But then some of them like to throw in the lunar calendar. At that point, all bets are off. The ironic thing is that by doing that, they seem to be making themselves older than they really are. Makes no sense at all.

LexLuther

Byuntae Si
12-02-06, 19:24
Around the hair salon its not much difference. It costs the same 70w, but the chicks in the main drag is the focus point. Those are the grannies there along the side of 588 in the back of dept store and near the 711. It's not worth shagging them. Hence 40w. Waste of won. Not ugly, just old. Reminds me 3yrs ago in Yeoungdopo when some ajumma told me "agashi" is waiting. My gosh I saw the ugliest hag I ever seen in my life. Was good almost me to give hobbying. That was a scare.

I'm a Korean living in Korea. And I went to 588 that other day I roamed a bit. Found a pretty decent girl I'd give her a 7/10. For 70, 000won. Anyways, it was really clean and all. But I have a few questions on 588. I walked from the KB bank at cheongnyangni to the 588 and I found some small hair salon with hot girls there. All wearin what the 588 girls are wearin. I was just wondering if those smaller places are cheaper and safer or if not equally safe. Also, there were some grandmas near the station and grabbin and tellin me there are hot girls and stuff. And that its only 40, 000won for one hour sex. I had bout 4 different grandma's grab me. I'd like to know if these places are less safe because the price is so cheap and if the girls are uglier. I didn't check out the chics cause I was scared they were goin to bring me in. Also, I roamed around 588 for bout one good hour. Cause I wanted to check the area out. And I've seen about 3 police cars drivin in and out of the 588 district. Do I hafta worry about this? I mean the 588 girls didn't hide or anythin and the ppl roaming around didn't do anythin either.EDITOR'S NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed for editing to meet the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#postingguidelines).

Chitrapa
12-09-06, 19:06
This subway stop on the BLUE line was once the largest RLDs in Korea.

I picked up this part-timer for 70,000 won on the very weekend the police, along with government troops, were conducting a nationwide crack down on the mongering business (FALL 2004).

Nabunnamja
12-19-06, 18:24
If you meet this girl be careful to negotiate price in advance otherwise she will try to charge more after the session is finished. Her name is Sabrina and she really will give you your money's worth - but in the end she will start trying to tack on addtional costs.

She is a freelancer and works out of the city hall area. Orginally, I met her at the Lotte dowtown. Ended up taken her back to Sidney with me for an excellent two weeks, hence the photo.

Her number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Note: You need to be discrete. If you call her up and ask for sex directly she will blow you off. Better to say that you met her at a "networking" event over the summer through one of the local chambers and you want to meet for "tea". The best fuck you will ever have.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Nite_Runner
12-20-06, 21:06
If you meet this girl be careful to negotiate price in advance otherwise she will try to charge more after the session is finished. Her name is Sabrina and she really will give you your money's worth - but in the end she will start trying to tack on addtional costs.

She is a freelancer and works out of the city hall area. Orginally, I met her at the Lotte dowtown. Ended up taken her back to Sidney with me for an excellent two weeks, hence the photo.

Her number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Note: You need to be discrete. If you call her up and ask for sex directly she will blow you off. Better to say that you met her at a "networking" event over the summer through one of the local chambers and you want to meet for "tea". The best fuck you will ever have.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!I would to pursue this further, can you PM me her phone #?

N_R

Spotted Dick
12-23-06, 05:41
Last night one of my favorite cocksuckers from Bukchang-dong text messaged me to tell me she had changed her place of employment. "If you come over to this new room salon, I'll fuck you," she wrote. That was a sales pitch with which I could not quibble. W320,000 for a bottle of booze and 90 minutes of hot fucking and sucking is not cheap but it's quite enjoyable. So I hightailed it over to Kangnam (Seollung Station area) to find the new place. And she came in, did a strip dance, then sat down on my cock and fucked me. I thought I was special, but she told me the program at this place was straight-up fuck factory. Kangnam's Bukchang-dong "hardcore" style room salons, she says, are all now slightly more expensive but with sex in the room included. In a group it would be a swapfest. In fact, last night I fucked five of the girls at this place and every one of them was delectable.

Jedifromlaman
12-23-06, 07:18
Last night one of my favorite cocksuckers from Bukchang-dong text messaged me to tell me she had changed her place of employment. "If you come over to this new room salon, I'll fuck you," she wrote. That was a sales pitch with which I could not quibble. W320,000 for a bottle of booze and 90 minutes of hot fucking and sucking is not cheap but it's quite enjoyable. So I hightailed it over to Kangnam (Seollung Station area) to find the new place. And she came in, did a strip dance, then sat down on my cock and fucked me. I thought I was special, but she told me the program at this place was straight-up fuck factory. Kangnam room salons, she says, are all now slightly more expensive but with sex in the room included. In a group it would be a swapfest. In fact, last night I fucked five of the girls at this place and every one of them was delectable.Awesome work. Sounds like the price was definatly worth it.

Byung
12-23-06, 07:35
Last night one of my favorite cocksuckers from Bukchang-dong text messaged me to tell me she had changed her place of employment. "If you come over to this new room salon, I'll fuck you," she wrote. That was a sales pitch with which I could not quibble. W320,000 for a bottle of booze and 90 minutes of hot fucking and sucking is not cheap but it's quite enjoyable. So I hightailed it over to Kangnam (Seollung Station area) to find the new place. And she came in, did a strip dance, then sat down on my cock and fucked me. I thought I was special, but she told me the program at this place was straight-up fuck factory. Kangnam room salons, she says, are all now slightly more expensive but with sex in the room included. In a group it would be a swapfest. In fact, last night I fucked five of the girls at this place and every one of them was delectable.

Could you go into more detail as to exactly what happened? How many minutes with each girl? Was it just you in the room? Things like that...

Oh, and of course... since this is the photo gallery... any pics?

I am going to Seoul soon and this sounds fun.

Caaznlvr
12-24-06, 03:53
SS, how bout some directions to this place? Seollung Station then what? Foreign friendly. This is my last week in Seoul, so I really want to go out with a bang.

Last night one of my favorite cocksuckers from Bukchang-dong text messaged me to tell me she had changed her place of employment. "If you come over to this new room salon, I'll fuck you," she wrote. That was a sales pitch with which I could not quibble. W320,000 for a bottle of booze and 90 minutes of hot fucking and sucking is not cheap but it's quite enjoyable. So I hightailed it over to Kangnam (Seollung Station area) to find the new place. And she came in, did a strip dance, then sat down on my cock and fucked me. I thought I was special, but she told me the program at this place was straight-up fuck factory. Kangnam's Bukchang-dong "hardcore" style room salons, she says, are all now slightly more expensive but with sex in the room included. In a group it would be a swapfest. In fact, last night I fucked five of the girls at this place and every one of them was delectable.

Caaznlvr
12-24-06, 03:56
Has anyone had the chance to call up this lady? I took the number before Jackson took it out. Or is it more someone trying to get back at someone?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Inkorea
12-27-06, 14:39
Started chatting with this 30something doctor and eventually seduced her into a love motel bed. A bit on the plain side compared to what's out there but whatever. Not great oral skills but loud. Really loud. Did her a second time in my apartment. She came over dressed in some sexy undies and upon closing my door nearly immediately did a slow seductive strip for me while I took photos. Both times I shot my load on her stomach.

LuvumBare
12-27-06, 19:02
Looks like your Doctor knows enough about hygene to give herself a nice shave.
Unusual in Korea.
'bare

Rob Hay
01-11-07, 04:05
Hi...will be in Seoul on business in 2 weeks and will have much to report...hopefully.

Can someone tell me where is this club 588 barber shop and how much? Have not had much lucky findiing info

Hairy Wonder
01-15-07, 10:14
Hi...will be in Seoul on business in 2 weeks and will have much to report...hopefully.

Can someone tell me where is this club 588 barber shop and how much? Have not had much lucky findiing infoRob,

You should read the Seoul section of this forum! 588 is not a club, or a Barber shop, but rather a RLD. It used to be one of the most popular in Korea until the police crackdown a few years ago. The Seoul forum has a lot of info about the place. Check it out!

Happy Mongering!

Keep Safe!

HW

Undercoverh
01-15-07, 19:05
I ventured up the hill and took a few photos that are below:Excellent pics!

Yella Man
01-21-07, 03:11
This tasty morsel was found south of Songtan. I would post details, but I don't know if I'm done with her yet!

Always on the Quest

Yella Man

Yaeis
01-25-07, 13:14
Looks like a hot piece of ass ! Got any front view?

Do share info (PM me if possible) when you're "done" ;-)

Y

This tasty morsel was found south of Songtan. I would post details, but I don't know if I'm done with her yet!

Always on the Quest

Yella Man

Yella Man
02-10-07, 03:08
This is a friend who use to come over to my apartment during the day sometimes in August thru Oct 06. She was a one-time BF for me outta the Songtan club district, but payed off in multiple free afternoon sessions. Too bad she returned to the Philippines.

Always on the Quest

Yella Man

Smma0717
03-10-07, 07:57
This is a follow up on the photo I post earlier on Seoul BBS visit.

Previous report/photo:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=533134&postcount=212

This time I managed to take pictures inside the message room. Enclosed are the two pictures on different angle of the room and the bed

As to the girl who served me, her name is Bada Chu, half Korean half Chinese. Good service, definitely GFE. I will post another report in the Seoul session.

AprilRain
05-07-07, 23:42
Does anyone have any pics of nice looking korean girls. This section's been pretty much stagnant. But I understand It's the same for many too. Not just the Korea or Japan section(pics)...damn, i'd love to see those nice bushes again. haha.

Roark
05-21-07, 16:58
Well, this is not exactly what we are looking for in this site, but as Korea is one of the most wired countries thought I would have you guys take a look at one of many web cam chat sites here in this country.

Crypton
05-22-07, 01:02
Well, this is not exactly what we are looking for in this site, but as Korea is one of the most wired countries thought I would have you guys take a look at one of many web cam chat sites here in this country.

This is what camfrog is like everyday.

Roark
05-22-07, 13:38
Here's more.

Anmadude
05-23-07, 06:16
What webchat site was this?

Hk Dog
05-23-07, 06:52
What webchat site was this?Her name is Miss Kim on Yahoo.

John Canada
05-25-07, 18:33
Her name is Miss Kim on YahooMiss Kim doesn't work.

Smma0717
05-27-07, 23:16
This is a followup on the previous report regarding a trip to the Seoul BBS in Gangnam

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=571589&postcount=232

The girl is a freebie to me now. I can call her into the hotel room for free and have dinner together. Very nice when I travel to Seoul.

Halcyon901
07-02-07, 18:45
Hey everyone, just wanted to share some pics from the rld here.

First girl, W140, 000 for one hour, BBBJ/BBFS

Second girl W100, 000 for 40 minutes, BBBJ/BBFS

Enjoy

Hairy Wonder
07-06-07, 03:35

Hey Roark!

Nice pics snapped from the chat! Can you give us more information on what the chat room name is, web site, and this girls id?

Thanks!
H.W.

Nabunnamja
07-26-07, 13:05
Enjoyed this lady (about 30 years old) working in a downstairs anma at the intersection of Yeoksam station. The anma is downstairs next to the GS Caltex Bldg/LG Arts Center. Was able to negotiate to KRW 120,000 but started at KRW 150,000. I don't know if the discount was because I can speak basic Korean or not.

Time was just over an hour. Started with a full body wash and titty and beaver massage. Then a BBBJ followed by various positions. The only thing that was odd is that she didn't want me to suitup when going in but my policy is always cover the stump before you hump. So after insisting she produced a condom. However, it wasn't in a package so it made me wonder if they are reusing condoms. Anyway, I always bring my own so only 20 second glitch.

Tried to finish off anal and at first she let me enter but she was feeling pain so I didn't push which she was very greatful.

Overall great GFE.

Nabbeun
07-27-07, 21:50
However, it wasn't in a package so it made me wonder if they are reusing condoms. Anyway, I always bring my own so only 20 second glitch.Hey that's my handle. Well. At least same meaning.

Anyway, don't worry. They buy those by the gross and I've seen girls breaking open the packages and dumping them into a container. Gives both easy access. And easy to hide. They don't want to worry about empty wrappers all over the place, especially if they need to packup fast.

And, no need to worry about them getting old/stale one. You can be sure those opened condoms never get a chance to dry out.

Monger#77
07-28-07, 11:34
Those girls must be really clean if guys are comfortable going bareback.

Unknown9398
07-30-07, 22:32
Those girls must be really clean if guys are comfortable going bareback.Most Koreans don't believe that HIV or AIDS exists in their country. It does have a low occurrence here (1/10th of a percent the last time I checked stats at the WHO), but that still leaves 48,000 carriers. So as always, the best policy is to wear a hat.

Ralf2
08-06-07, 01:05
Enjoyed this lady (about 30 years old) working in a downstairs anma at the intersection of Yeoksam station. The anma is downstairs next to the GS Caltex Bldg/LG Arts Center. Was able to negotiate to KRW 120,000 but started at KRW 150,000. I don't know if the discount was because I can speak basic Korean or not.

Time was just over an hour. Started with a full body wash and titty and beaver massage. Then a BBBJ followed by various positions. The only thing that was odd is that she didn't want me to suitup when going in but my policy is always cover the stump before you hump. So after insisting she produced a condom. However, it wasn't in a package so it made me wonder if they are reusing condoms. Anyway, I always bring my own so only 20 second glitch.

Tried to finish off anal and at first she let me enter but she was feeling pain so I didn't push which she was very greatful.

Overall great GFE.Thanks for the report. Sorry but can you please give a detailed route to that place?

Thank you

Robbaf
08-28-07, 12:48
Hey everyone, just wanted to share some pics from the rld here.

First girl, W140, 000 for one hour, BBBJ/BBFS

Second girl W100, 000 for 40 minutes, BBBJ/BBFS

Enjoy
Do you have the name/location of the first girl? I had a Korean girlfriend and she looks like her.

Robb

Halcyon901
09-03-07, 05:34
Hey, the location is Cheonho. I don't remember the girls name. But shes always there, one of the first booths on the left after the police station. I think shes at least been there for the past year. She has a very pissy attitude, but she is hot!

Robbaf
09-04-07, 01:22
Hey, the location is Cheonho. I don't remember the girls name. But shes always there, one of the first booths on the left after the police station. I think shes at least been there for the past year. She has a very pissy attitude, but she is hot!

Thanks for the reply.

Robb

HotJac
10-14-07, 03:22
Well, this is not exactly what we are looking for in this site, but as Korea is one of the most wired countries thought I would have you guys take a look at one of many web cam chat sites here in this country.Roark,

You have to go down as one of the worst photographers on the planet.

Stinger 100
10-26-07, 09:24
Those girls must be really clean if guys are comfortable going bareback.I hope that is ironic!

Smma0717
11-01-07, 16:41
Enclosed is a photo of a hot yong girl you can see in Myeogdon. Very nice! Many beautiful girl in Seoul seems very tall.

Spotted Dick
11-06-07, 09:41
From that angle she appears to be an exceptional specimen. Certainly not unusual in Korea, but not usual either.

Tommyzhao
12-04-07, 13:30
Hi buddy,

Can you tell me that hot girl's telephone number?

Share the giel!

Has anyone had the chance to call up this lady? I took the number before Jackson took it out. Or is it more someone trying to get back at someone?