PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery- Chit Chat

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
08-22-03, 07:00
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Rob Brown
05-17-04, 19:27
So let's get started with the Lanka Photo gallery as well. Not too exciting but better than the fat ladies of the massage parlours who are willing to give a dick massage.

A busy travelling woman with no fixed residence introduced by a three-wheeler.

Depending on bargaining power and brokers involved you get her the night from 2.000-4.000 Rs, Beavis and Butthead laughing included.

Mango Jango
05-31-04, 14:18
I'm willing to exchange her number for an equally good number. This chick only work during the day. Great attitude, great lay, decent price. Enjoy!

Mango Jango
05-31-04, 14:19
I'm willing to exchange her number for an equally good number. This chick only work during the day. Great attitude, great lay, decent price. Enjoy!

Another one of the same chick.

Mango Jango
05-31-04, 14:20

Yet another pic of the same chick. One more in the colombo section.. :-)

Tea Boy
10-05-04, 15:00
Photo of my darling. Her face is a 5/6, but she has a lovely smile. Please PM me for contact details.

Tea Boy
10-06-04, 10:50
The same photo, after I learnt to use the blur function in PSP. Please PM me for contact details.

Tea Boy
10-07-04, 01:33
The same girl, a close-up of her breasts and hand. Her breasts are very suckable. I think that studying a girl's hand can give a good indication of her sensuality. This girl gave me a GFE. Please PM for contact details.

Hardicke
11-04-04, 15:07
Hi tea boy,

In Sri Lanka for the next few days , pls pm me her number.

Regards

QUOTE=Tea Boy]The same girl, a close-up of her breasts and hand. Her breasts are very suckable. I think that studying a girl's hand can give a good indication of her sensuality. This girl gave me a GFE. Please PM for contact details.[/QUOTE]

Mango Jango
11-12-04, 11:17
Technique - 8/10
Face - 6/10
Body - 8/10 (small, but firm)
Stamina - 9/10
Attitude - 9/10
BBBJ - 9/10
Cost - Rs. 4000

name : Kavaya

Will exchange for validated contacts.

Tea Boy
11-16-04, 11:01
MangoJangous,

Thanks for the interesting photos, and the girl looks very nice. Kavaya does not sound Sri Lankan. Is she Thai?

Tea Boy

Mango Jango
11-19-04, 05:46
Tea Boy,

Kavaya is very Sri Lankan, despite the name.

Ajith
11-20-04, 01:32
Dear MangoJangous,

Can you give me the contact details.

Thank you

Ajith

QUOTE=MangoJangous]Technique - 8/10
Face - 6/10
Stamina - 9/10
Attitude - 9/10
BBBJ - 9/10
Cost - Rs. 4000

Will exchange for validated contacts.[/QUOTE]

Mango Jango
11-24-04, 10:01
Ajith,

Please RTFM before you ask for contacts.

Mango

Tea Boy
12-18-04, 16:23
There are some beautiful places in Colombo like this island in the middle of Beira Lake, Colombo 2. Colombo is not a bad place for mongering, but there are no white slaves on this island!

Tea Boy
12-18-04, 16:27
Name - Withheld at the lady's request
Age - 26 years
Face - 6/10 (You have to take my word for that)
Breasts - 8/10 (Small, nicely shaped, likes to have them sucked)
Body - 8/10 in my opinion (Please look at the photo and post your comments)
Attitude - 7
Performance - 7 (Became very wet, but did not pretend to be a girl friend)
Damage - US$31, including tip, for 1 hour, CBJ, DATY, FS. Cheaper than Singapore, about the same price as Bangkok.
WIR - Yes, if my favorite is not available.

She has asked me not to publicize her contact details, but if a nice chap like MangoJangous asks I will definitely give him the info.

Ajith
12-19-04, 01:08
Dear Teaboy,

Is it possible to give contact details, I will treat her very niecly and keep details confidentially

Ajith

Age - 26 years
Attitude - 7
Damage - US$31, including tip, for 1 hour, CBJ, DATY, FS. Cheaper than Singapore, about the same price as Bangkok.

She has asked me not to publicize her contact details, but if a nice chap like MangoJangous asks I will definitely give him the info.

Tea Boy
12-19-04, 05:57
One thing you will notice in the photos here is that there are no fake breasts. Breast implants are only seen on high-society ladies in Sri Lanka, unlike in Thailand where they are fairly common on working ladies. I find these silicone bags a total turn-off.

Shanj
12-21-04, 15:14
Age - 26 years
Attitude - 7

She has asked me not to publicize her contact details, but if a nice chap like MangoJangous asks I will definitely give him the info.Tea boy,

If you don't mind can I have contact no or place I can meet

Tea Boy
12-22-04, 02:41
Hi Shanj,

This forum is for sharing information. Please post a full report on your mongering experiences in Sri Lanka, then I will give you my information.

Best wishes,

Tea Boy

Frankenhausen
02-22-05, 14:37
Hope you guys like these two photos. The little one was camera shy with her clothes off. Both are from Kandy. More when the server is less busy.

Tea Boy
02-23-05, 12:22
Frankenhausen,

Glad you had a good time in Kandy. Thanks for the photos.

Tea Boy

Mango Jango
03-07-05, 03:59
Hi Tea Boy,

I'm asking nicely.... :-)

Please PM the contact details

rgds,

Mango

Age - 26 years
Attitude - 7

Lady Hunter #1
04-13-05, 11:27
The same girl, a close-up of her breasts and hand. Her breasts are very suckable. I think that studying a girl's hand can give a good indication of her sensuality. This girl gave me a GFE. Please PM for contact details.Dear Teaboy,

Can you give her contact details please.

Asian Rain
05-01-05, 11:13
Chinese girl I had about a year back from a Colombo AMP. She is no longer in Colombo, back in Beijing, so PLEASE DON'T ask details. Great service and good memories, the only girl I have captured on video in Sri Lanka.

Asian Rain
05-01-05, 11:17
Chinese girl I had about a year back from a Colombo AMP. She is no longer in Colombo, back in Beijing, so PLEASE DON'T ask details. Great service and good memories, the only girl I have captured on video in Sri Lanka.

Acne Lanka
05-06-05, 14:04
Previous two posting was really good.

Keep the good work.

These days chineese are having nightmares with SL Police

Amal

Member #4746
05-31-05, 05:32
these are some pics which do not show her face

Paraya
07-03-05, 07:41
I'm willing to exchange her number for an equally good number. This chick only work during the day. Great attitude, great lay, decent price. Enjoy!Hi Mango Jangous,

Could you please PM me this black beauty's contact details.

I have some contact deails.I have contacted them about three months ago but not recently. Y

Thanks.

Hope you will send me your chics contact numbers and details pareya.

Mango Jango
07-04-05, 04:15
Dear Paraya,

Please delete this post that has the phone numbers of thsoe girls. When you share these names and numbers you ruin it for the girls and for their real customers. Lots of idiots out there who'd just call to bug 'em.

thanx ina dvan ce,

mango

Paraya
07-04-05, 12:22
I'm willing to exchange her number for an equally good number. This chick only work during the day. Great attitude, great lay, decent price. Enjoy!Dear Mango Jangous,

This is the girl I was talking about not kavaya. I apologise for publishing contact numbers. Actually I was going to PM you. may be I clicked the wrong key pad. thanks for letting me know. I deleted phone numbers immediately.

Thanks

Zman75
08-28-05, 09:07
Meet Noora a turkish/russian beauty I met on my last trip to Colombo. She was half drunk by the time I got her into bed, but her performance was good enough. I ended up paying 150$ for LT, but she was worth very penny. Nice firm natural tits too. Guys, these are post session photographs.

I met another girl called Nadi, at a local night club, but didn't get enough time to check her out as she does only day time sessions. Looking forward to another trip soon, do let me know if anyone can help with some numbers on local girls-Zman 75

Tea Boy
10-10-05, 13:34
A Colombo girl spreading her legs. She is now in the Middle East.

Mango Jango
10-31-05, 13:54
I'm, too busy to write a good report but it will follow in a few days. My certified mongrel buddies will get the contact details by PM. On request.

However, if you haven't published a report then you musn't bother asking for contact details. I will ignore the pleas for help.

woof woof

mango

Tea Boy
11-01-05, 14:28
Mango,
Thanks for sharing these highly erotic photos and information with us.
Tea Boy

Wandere
11-02-05, 08:36
Buddy,

The photographs are mind boggling.

I am sure the details will be equal to the photos.

Keep it up!

Brown_39_M
11-02-05, 12:54
Mango.

Great pictures. Thanks for the contact no. Hoping to catch up with them this weekend. Will report back.

Cheers

Brown

Footloose
11-05-05, 04:10
Wish I was the meat in those sandwiches!! Envy you M-J. I'm only about 10K miles away, wish could be there every week or at least every month. Had a nice time during my last visit.

Colombo Guy
11-11-05, 11:21
Hey Guys,

How is this Thai beauty? I think some of u guys must have met her in city.

Puz Hunter
11-18-05, 11:01
Just want to say thank you to tea boy, mango for their reliable direction on mongering in SL, I had a good 3 days and 3 nights with russian from Blue Bird International, unfortunately my friends in SL were on my heels , so had no time to try the local gals, as Jenny as recommended earlier. I will certainly visit SL again, by the way shopping is good there. Thanks again. i had a good time, really, Niel was vry accomodating, girls are sent to the room, no walk of shame needed.

Had a damm good time with two Central asian girls, and also a Thai in Galadari mp.

Puz hunter

Tea Boy
11-27-05, 05:05
This is a nice girl who gives a GFE, but no sexual response from her. I had to get her a tube of KY because she was so dry. It's a pity that I had to blur her face because her face is both pretty and interesting.

I love those little tits. She lets you stroke them, but says she is too ticklish to have them licked! I tell her that if she wants to get ahead in this world she ought to make the most of what Mother Nature has given her.

I am sorry I am not able to pass on the contact because it was given to me by another monger in confidence. In any case, I am fed up of being one of the very few contributors to this forum. Just look at the postings in the past month; can you see anything useful? Only very few mongers give me contacts, and for the next month or so only they will be getting information from me.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
11-27-05, 05:12
Sweet and shy, covering everything up.

Piper1
02-09-06, 17:03
Mango - great pics - looks like you had a wild time. A report coming?

cheers

Piper

Striker007
02-10-06, 04:23
Great. I Like the small one most.

Wandere
02-10-06, 09:57
more of the lovely ladies.Hi,

Once again some excellent pics,keep it up,your pictures and reports always are quality,you are quality conscious!

Footloose
02-11-06, 05:05
BTW, who took the pics. I tried to see Nilu and her friend, thanks to M-J for the contact information, but couldn't make it. May be next time I visit SL, will give it a try. M-J, have any good contacts in Chennai?

Mango Jango
02-13-06, 12:18
Footloose, didn't you know that the best hunters, hunt in pairs.

As for Chennai, nothing. Almost worth taking your own along. Cost of the air ticket and some spending money for a few nights of off-meter banging? Think about it. Most of these freelancers love it. I took an old favourite to Singapore once, she even brought her own spending money. :-)

BTW, who took the pics. .... M-J, have any good contacts in Chennai?

Peskadot
02-14-06, 01:41
Mango,

Who won the soccer game on tv? ;-) lol

Great pix!

Peskadot

Nilu and her new friend... contacts only shared with certified mongrels. If you haven't published a report then you won't have access to these lovely ladies who are more than happy entertaining themselves, and more than one man at a time.

monger on...

Mango

GoldenFox
02-14-06, 14:41
Hi,

Nice pics like to share the contacts with you. I do have few contacts here and there too.

Please drop me a p[rivate message

Golden Fox

Trojan1
02-17-06, 10:38
This young 19yo I had in the Middle East had since moved back to SL. Misplaced her SL number but I've only just found her postal address yesterday so I'll try and get in touch with her so I can get a phone contact again. A few pics to see the beauty of Sri Lankan pussy. Giving her a shag lesson; took 2 days after popping her cherry before she could enjoy it..

Trojan1
02-17-06, 11:35
Had to clean her up for future enjoyment. Oh how I miss her tight pussy.

Mango Jango
02-18-06, 02:08
Excellent. Obviously a GFE. Look forward to follow-up.

Had to clean her up for future enjoyment. Oh how I miss her tight pussy.

Mango Jango
02-21-06, 04:30
Guys I'm sorry to say that we have a real bastard in our midst who has taken printouts of a girl's pic, and has started creating problems for her. The money she earned kept the family afloat. She's not going to do that anymore. As for me, I've learned my lesson. Will not post a single photo again.

Tea Boy
02-21-06, 15:45
Mango,
I hope that bastard rots in hell. I must say I was concerned that you had shown a girl's face clearly in one of your photos.
Best regards,
Tea Boy

Interdude
02-21-06, 22:22
Had to clean her up for future enjoyment. Oh how I miss her tight pussy.Isn't that ironic? Your name is Trojan and you fuck BB. Lol!

Mango Jango
02-22-06, 03:25
I know Tea Boy. Dunno how I missed that. Btw, I can't seem to delete the bloody pics. No edit facility and writing to the admin doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

Mango,
I hope that bastard rots in hell. I must say I was concerned that you had shown a girl's face clearly in one of your photos.
Best regards,
Tea Boy

Trojan1
02-25-06, 06:05
Isn't that ironic? Your name is Trojan and you fuck BB. Lol!

I love em cherries; I'd go BB anytime to pop em...yoohoo!

Mango Jango
02-26-06, 10:28
Guys,

Happy to say the photos have been deleted, thanks to Jackson. That shoudl take some of the heat off that girl.

I've had many PMs from members asking me to reconsider my decision not to contribute to this forum. I've decided to continue but I've also learned my lesson. No more risks with face pics. You'll see a black blob where the head used to be.

Monger on...

Mango

Mango Jango
03-12-06, 13:49
Guys,

This lady is a class performer and in need of generous company. She charges $80 for newcomers and has been known to discount for old friends. Time is never an issue with her, nor is attitude. She loves gifts and a good laugh and has also been known to bring a lady friend to keep her company, if that is what she's asked to do.

If you have posts elsewhere, you can PM me for contact information.

enjoy,

Mango

Foringuy
03-20-06, 05:33
hi to fellow mongers,

I got the chance to visit hotel janaki recently for a wedding function. Saw lot of Chinese and Thai girls and inquired from the guy at the reception whether they stay there? According to them , these grls stsying there for s long time and working for vasrious night clubs.

I hope we can approsch them when the use the restsurant and it is upto you guys to explore the possibility. I will also try and add my report for you..

Tea Boy
03-21-06, 15:28
This is from a post in the Singapore forum, about this SW who was picked up on Orchard Road.

Hi Brothers,

Sorry for the long absence from this forum, been away on business trip. Found this Sri Lankan SW last week at Orchard for $70. Great Service, totally uninhibited and unrushed for 2 hours.. Enjoy the pic, shame she would not allow a full frontal.

Brian Moor.

Tea Boy
03-21-06, 15:35
Another Sri Lankan found by the same monger, Brian Moor on 04-09-05.

Tried this Sri Lankan SW at Geylang few months back for S$30.

Covered Blow Job and the works. Great service indeed.

Mango Jango
03-22-06, 08:35
Sri Lankan SWs in Singapore have obviously served the market well. They seem to be moving into Orchard Towers from the murky depths of Geylang. Orchard used to be a Phillipine/Thai preserve but clearly our girls have won Gold Medals for their performance. The price hike for Lankan poontang from $30 in 2005 to $70 in in 2006 is clearly an indication of the market's response.

Bouquets to our kellas.

Mango

Lollo Frollo
03-22-06, 10:01
ARE YOU KIDDING??
30€ (for service, 15 min) is about the price you would pay in most of the western Europe countries for a street girl
70€ up to a max of 100€ (per half hour) is about the price you would pay in most of the western Europe countries for a inbound.
In some Eastern Europe countries you get to pay 30€ (per hour) per hour for a girl in apartment.
Just to have a compete picture can you tell us how much woul it costa a dinned in a restorant for 2 or a 5 star hotel in Sri Lanka or similar county?
thx

Hurricane
03-22-06, 13:48
Dinner for 2 at a 5 star hotel would be under 40 USD. This would include a Hors d'oeuvre, main meal, dessert, bottle of wine and coffee. Or around 20-30 USD at a regular restaraunt.

Sam Yates
03-23-06, 02:28
ARE YOU KIDDING??
30€ (for service, 15 min) is about the price you would pay in most of the western Europe countries for a street girl
70€ up to a max of 100€ (per half hour) is about the price you would pay in most of the western Europe countries for a inbound.
In some Eastern Europe countries you get to pay 30€ (per hour) per hour for a girl in apartment.
Just to have a compete picture can you tell us how much woul it costa a dinned in a restorant for 2 or a 5 star hotel in Sri Lanka or similar county?
thx
I had two session with a working girl from Dominican Republic in Geneva in December 2005, just before Christmas. Her name is Claudia - beautiful figure with ample breast and butt and a she gave an excellent service. She was working at a sex shop called Sex Centre, located near the central railway station. It cost me 200 Euro for a one hour session at a small room within the shop. We went to her apartment after that and that cost me another 300 Euro for one hour session. The price quoted above is cheaper or is the price more expensive in Switzerland. Anyway I am Malaysian and that was my first trip to Geneva.

Mango Jango
03-23-06, 13:55
err....
S$ 30 = euro 15 & that left a very satisfied customer
S$ 70 = euro 35 & that got the monger 2 hours....

as for dinner for 2 in a 5star, it'll cost you about US $40 to 60 (depending on the wine)

ARE YOU KIDDING??
thx

Alan
03-23-06, 18:07
I wish to draw to the attention of all mongers who use this forum that Tea Boy needs to be appointed President of the Colombo Mongers. He responded very promptly to my request for information on the girlie scene and I have been able to hook up with someone who offers what I am seeking.

Thanks Tea Boy. I hope you are not embarassed by the public congratulations. But, you're the best!

Alan

Mango Jango
03-24-06, 05:08
Absolutely. Not just President, but President for Life. The 'Big Dada' of us all.

Thank you TB. You are an inspiration.

Mango

I wish to draw to the attention of all mongers who use this forum that Tea Boy needs to be appointed President of the Colombo Mongers. He responded very promptly to my request for information on the girlie scene and I have been able to hook up with someone who offers what I am seeking.

Thanks Tea Boy. I hope you are not embarassed by the public congratulations. But, you're the best!

Alan

Gypsy
03-24-06, 17:53
I will second the motion.

Hurricane
03-25-06, 07:40
Maybe the 'God Father' or the 'Mac Daddy'. Regardless, it's a good thing it was brought up because, 'TB you deserve it mate'. Inspiration to us all!

Kukula
03-26-06, 22:43
I wholeheartedly agree about TB for President!

Regarding Euro prices:Half hour FS is about 40 and one hour FS varies between 75 and 100 in Holland in most clubs.

Regards,

Kukula

Tea Boy
03-27-06, 01:31
My friends,
Thanks for all the support. I need your support because I am getting old, and the blood pressure tablets I am taking don't help Tea Boy Junior. So I need a really enthusiastic girl to get me going. Since I met that Lithuanian girl in Europe last year, I haven't found such a star performer like that in Sri Lanka.

Anyway, if we continue sharing information here we can help our working girls to evolve in the right direction, although the majority of them are still in the Stone Age where providing sex is concerned. If we stick together we can beat the cops, corrupt politicians and pimps.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
03-27-06, 01:38
Sri Lankan SWs in Singapore have obviously served the market well. They seem to be moving into Orchard Towers from the murky depths of Geylang.

Mango,
I don't think that girl was actually in Orchard Towers. She was on Orchard ROAD.

Bouquets to our kellas.

I am happy to see that you are picking up Sinhalese words. We should make you an Honorary Citizen of Sri Lanka.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
03-27-06, 01:49
ARE YOU KIDDING??

Lollo Frollo,
Brian Moor, who posted that hadn't specified the time he spent with the girl he had for 30 Singapore dollars. He sounded very happy with the service, so I am sure she was with him for a lot more than 15 min. The advantage of the Singapore street scene, I understand, is that you can take your time to size up the girl before you make your choice. There are some middle-class, English-speaking Sri Lankan girls who take a trip to Singapore who work the streets for a few days to finance their shopping spree. If you are lucky enough to get one of those you are likely to get good service.

Tea Boy

Rhino64
04-03-06, 08:49
HI Mango,

Love the pics. Would you kindly give me the lady's (red slip) contact number please?

Thanks.

Julian

Guys,

This lady is a class performer and in need of generous company. She charges $80 for newcomers and has been known to discount for old friends. Time is never an issue with her, nor is attitude. She loves gifts and a good laugh and has also been known to bring a lady friend to keep her company, if that is what she's asked to do.

enjoy,

Mango

Rhino64
04-03-06, 09:02
hi guys,

just registered with isg. some good reads in here. i am definitely a sex addict, so i have tried several options for getting my highs (strictly hetero).

let me share some of my sri lankan experiences.

the banana escort is a waste of time (and money). they are basically ukrainian farm girls (big rough hands and even bigger feet). i saw two of them (one i returned to sender) and the other one, stephanie, is a dull lay.

then there is alex/sergie at the crerep001 who used to have some very good ukrainians stashed there. but as of recent, the quality has gone to the dogs...(or is it the bitches).

the other joint for east european action is the stardust casino. check out the karoke upstairs. the dim lights really do the girls justice in there.

if any of you guys have good contact numbers, please do share.

i will write about my dubai, singapore, hk and bangkok experiences later.

happy hunting.

julian (the rhino)

Foringuy
04-07-06, 08:49
further to my post on 20.03.2006 in this thresd.

I tried hotel janaki and my findings as follows.

There is no massage palour in hotel janki. But the girls staying in the room some times render their service to other room guests. but I understand this is a private thing. I am sure those thai ladies staying in rooms prfers foreigners.

But, in the afternoon , locals can be seen in the restaurant area and these are regularly visiting ladies.

more info later.

Doggy11
04-21-06, 13:57
I'm, too busy to write a good report but it will follow in a few days. My certified mongrel buddies will get the contact details by PM. On request.

However, if you haven't published a report then you musn't bother asking for contact details. I will ignore the pleas for help.

woof woof

mangoWow,

Can I have contact details of these lovely gals?

Mango Jango
04-28-06, 04:26
Service skills excellent - 10/10
Attitude - 10/10.
Body for gal #1 - 9/10
Body for gal #2 - 7/10
Cost w/tip for the memories - Rs. 5000 each
Room @ Juliana - Rs. 3500 for 24 hours
Condoms, drinks & Misc - Rs 500

Total cost Rs. 14,000

The girls stayed from 3.30 to about 7.00pm. They ate, drank and did everything we asked them to, except anal. Total cost of Rs 14000 split between my buddy and myself. What a joy it is to hunt in pairs!

Again, I'm too busy to write a good report but it may follow in a few days. My certified buddies will get the contact details by PM. On request.

woof woof

mango

*PS: no. neither of them is nilu. and obviously not jenny.

Mango Jango
05-01-06, 06:36
Everytime I share photos or reports I get bugged for contacts but then we rarely see any decent reports or photos of those follow-up encounters.

As such, I have decided to ignore all requests for contacts unless I can verify that the person requesting is a genuine monger who has taken the trouble to share his experience with the rest of the community.

No contacts for wankers.

monger on...

Mango

Piper1
05-01-06, 09:41
Well said Mango. 100% agreed.

PS - great reports and pics.

Rovin61
05-03-06, 08:30
here is a good mongering experience. a friend got a number of a pimp and we called for two girls last friday afternoon around 5 pm. he gave us a hotel to come to in mount near the mlh. 4000 rupees including room. he had two girls ready upstairs in a room. i picked the smaller made girl and went off to a separate room. she said she was 22 and i had no reason not to believe. girl was from anuradapura and she was real friendly. room had no towels nor soap and she did not have condoms either. she went down stairs and got the condoms from weera aiya. washed up and started. she was really good. she took it slow, nice bj and 69 which set me off.... we went for round two and she was in no rush. had difficulty with rubber and she said do without rubber which i did and regretted after coming. really committed to the profession at 22. she wanted my phone number but i did not want calls so i gave a fake number. unfortunately she did not have a phone, but can contact the contact, but i dont recall her name. my friend had a poor exprience and did not even get off. she was a rip off, he said but he was quite drunk which was probably why. can give contact's number if you pm with contact's as well.

Member #4251
05-05-06, 11:37
Mango could send me the nos name in details pls.

Service skills excellent - 10/10
Attitude - 10/10.
Body for gal #1 - 9/10
Body for gal #2 - 7/10
Cost w/tip for the memories - Rs. 5000 each
Room @ Juliana - Rs. 3500 for 24 hours
Condoms, drinks & Misc - Rs 500

Total cost Rs. 14,000

The girls stayed from 3.30 to about 7.00pm. They ate, drank and did everything we asked them to, except anal. Total cost of Rs 14000 split between my buddy and myself. What a joy it is to hunt in pairs!

Again, I'm too busy to write a good report but it may follow in a few days. My certified buddies will get the contact details by PM. On request.

woof woof

mango

*PS: no. neither of them is nilu. and obviously not jenny.

Doggy11
05-11-06, 04:39
This girl is good in service (PF, CBJ and anal somewhat reluctantly) and body (nice big tits) but face is below 5. These photos were taken during my episode yesterday but she said she will not be available from today as she was going to visit her hometown.

She promised to call me when she gets back. I will be able to share her details with helpful mongers then.

Till then enjoy the pics.

Roshini Fernando
05-11-06, 19:08
We (my GF & I) met redslip around 2 weeks ago. She was excellent. Exceeded all expectations. Extremely easy going, not rushed for time, naturally bisexual (made my GF cum twice), very nice natured, fun with a good sense of humour and a bomber in bed. We both enjoyed her company and and expertise in bed very much.
R&R.

Guys,

enjoy,

Mango

Tea Boy
05-12-06, 08:02
Doggy 11,
Thanks for the nice pics.
Tea Boy

Knotty Taurus
05-12-06, 10:37
Hello Tea Boy,

Great pictures, nobody can ever surpass your contributions to the forum or your experience.

Any idea whether mongering continues during the current festivities or there is a blackout!

Love to have some solid information on how best to utilize the long holidays.

Reagards

Rovin61
05-13-06, 20:58
We (my GF & I) met redslip around 2 weeks ago. She was excellent. Exceeded all expectations. Extremely easy going, not rushed for time, naturally bisexual (made my GF cum twice), very nice natured, fun with a good sense of humour and a bomber in bed. We both enjoyed her company and and expertise in bed very much.

R&R.Yes, I can vouch for the performance of redslip. I took her out last friday and she is terrific. She is really into giving service. Her blows jobs are out of this world. She sucks licks and also gives the balls a real work out. Cost 8000 for two hours but it was good. She seems to have slimmed from the photos of Mango. She has been working out and is firmer than the photos.

Knotty Taurus
05-14-06, 06:38
Hi everyone,

Visited tropicana beach hotel down sellamuttu avenue yesterday at 2 pm. Place was giving a sleepy look but woke up the satff. There is a bearded young man at the reception who phones the contacts to present their credentials to the customers.
A chinese babe came over bust was not even 5/10. Did have attitude though. Next, the reception man offered a sri lanka babe and i deided to try her out after a long time flirtation with chinese babes.

The gal was 28 something, big boobs , a very firm arse, u had to pull the cheeks with both hands and with force to see the mine of gold.

The lady was very cooperative, BBBJ, slurping around the arsehole (as a few mongers love that) and finally the FS both in missionary and doggy position. No anal. No rushing up. Used the room offered by the hotel but wont recommend to anyone looking for ac and the extras. Total damage 4000 for 2 hours plus 1000 for the room another 400 for drinks 50 for rough riders and 500 tip to the babe for professional servicing specially looking after the shft like a nurse. Boy her mouth was damn hot.
Have the name if anyone interested, Overall:- babe 7/10, Tits 9/10, body 7/10, attitude 9/10, cleanliness of the babe pus premises 7/10.

Enjoy the pleasures of flesh

The Lord is merciful!

Doggy11
05-15-06, 03:23
Doggy 11,

Thanks for the nice pics.

Tea BoyAnytime. I will try to post more pics when I take them - but as you know not all the girls are too crazy about that type of thing.

Otuwa Dot Com
05-15-06, 04:54
Hi everyone,

Tropicana,

The lady was very cooperative, BBBJ. Boy her mouth was damn hot.You got me there! Thanks for the info. ;)

Shehan Perera
05-24-06, 07:57
Hi All,

These are some pics I recieved appearently an SL chick screwing an airlin co-pilot (??)

To be honest I do not know whether they are genuine, they sort of look so, so I thought of sharing with you guys.

Has any one seen this chick? If so, does any one have the contacts?

Thanks

Shehan Perera
05-24-06, 08:02
Part 2 of the below pics

Hi All,

These are some pics I recieved appearently an SL chick screwing an airlin co-pilot (??)

To be honest I do not know whether they are genuine, they sort of look so, so I thought of sharing with you guys.

Has any one seen this chick? If so, does any one have the contacts?

Thanks.

Tea Boy
05-24-06, 16:23
Hi Shehan,
Nice pics, but you are only supposed to post pics of girls screwed by YOURSELF.

Tea Boy

Handyman 2626
05-24-06, 17:59
Dear Shehan,

Unfortunatly those pics are not of any SL air hostess chick but of some latino getting banged by a white guy. I've seen these pics couple of time on some other web sites giving various descriptions. Truth of the matter is that she is NOTHING BUT A LATINO PORN STAR. Let's try to post genuine pics as this not a third grage site where pics of latinos are posted as Sri Lankans / Indians.

Cheers for the effort though

Gypsy
05-24-06, 19:46
The man looks a westener, but where is the girl from.

Doggy11
06-23-06, 04:03
Sorry guys,

These weren't taken recently and I don't have her contact details anymore. But I am expecting her to contact me nect month - I will post more if I get a chance to meet with her again.

In the meantime enjoy!

Doggy11
06-23-06, 04:05
Last year's pics... continued

Doggy11
06-23-06, 04:23
Rovin61, Can I have contact details of this Redslip? You mention of her photos. I couln't find them in this forum. Where is it?

Yes, I can vouch for the performance of redslip. I took her out last friday and she is terrific. She is really into giving service. Her blows jobs are out of this world. She sucks licks and also gives the balls a real work out. Cost 8000 for two hours but it was good. She seems to have slimmed from the photos of Mango. She has been working out and is firmer than the photos.

Mango Jango
06-24-06, 04:41
Just when I thought the 'photo gallery' had crashed and died, Doggymeister shows up with a stack. Sure she's not a stunner but she does have a nice figure and thats a cute bra.

Can we have more photographs please?

To be safe, please try to hide the faces of the girls when you display their pics.

There is at least one BASTARD on the forum who blackmailed one of the girls into doing him for free. That sort of thing will kill the entire forum and dry up our supply.

(BTW, rovin - i've already sent doggy the contact details for red slip. )

Doggy11
06-24-06, 06:48
Thanks Mango. Yes, she has a face only a mother could love :-(. But I love her breasts and pussy.

You are right - I should not have exposed her face just like that. I removed some pics and modified the others - hope I was not too late.

Just when I thought the 'photo gallery' had crashed and died, Doggymeister shows up with a stack. Sure she's not a stunner but she does have a nice figure and thats a cute bra.

Can we have more photographs please?

To be safe, please try to hide the faces of the girls when you display their pics.

There is at least one BASTARD on the forum who blackmailed one of the girls into doing him for free. That sort of thing will kill the entire forum and dry up our supply.

(BTW, rovin - i've already sent doggy the contact details for red slip. )

Eracer
07-04-06, 09:18
Just got in here and I like what you lot are doing.

Keeping us all informed of whats happening is a grt thing.

Well, from what I can see.

You need to show pics of women you have screwed right?

Hmm well will find some later on.

So whats happening guys ? whats the latest sopt or baby in Colombo?

GoldenFox
07-19-06, 05:09
Hi guys,

This is a pic I took yesterday(Discreetly). didn't come up very good though

Regards,

GoldenFox

GoldenFox
07-19-06, 06:00
Here comes the file.

Not clear so I do not think that will hurt the girl.

Goldenfox

Lazzaro
07-19-06, 11:51
...This is a pic I took yesterday(Discreetly). didn't come up very good though..... Hey...GF..... where is the pic?

Hurricane
07-23-06, 20:20
Nice looking curtain in the background Goldenfox. I hope it was the picture and not my eyesight!

Here comes the file.

Goldenfox

Tea Boy
07-24-06, 02:12
Here comes the file.

Goldenfox, thanks for trying, but how can we be sure that this "person" is a human being and not an alien?

Eracer
08-01-06, 12:27
Hey man !

Just saw this, I know its a bit too old.

Do you think i can have her number? Looks damm hot to me.

Cheers

Eracer
08-01-06, 12:32
Hey man,

Can you give me her info too pls?

Cheers

Technique - 8/10
Face - 6/10
Stamina - 9/10
Attitude - 9/10
BBBJ - 9/10
Cost - Rs. 4000

Will exchange for validated contacts.

Free Country
08-21-06, 09:14
I am new to this.

Here are some pics taken in Mt Lavinia.

Name: Asha

Taken from my mobile cam

Eracer
08-22-06, 06:08
Nice pics Dude, could have got more - but its good for a start.

Is she a pros? or a friendly fuck?

Like to get her details bro.

Cheers

I am new to this.

Here are some pics taken in Mt Lavinia.

Name: Asha

Taken from my mobile cam

Free Country
08-22-06, 08:43
Yes man she is a pro cost me 3500/+ 700 for room but I think not worth that much because she is ticklish all over her body. There was a nice young grl was there I wanted to take her next time she is maybe around 18. I will post more details if I am also given some info.

Nice pics Dude, could have got more - but its good for a start.

Is she a pros? or a friendly fuck?

Like to get her details bro.

Cheers

Menteng
08-22-06, 11:23
Here comes the file.

Goldenfox

You're right! It only hurts my eyes to figure out what's what :(

Tea Boy
08-28-06, 12:33
Free Country,
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the photos. I also don't like these ticklish girls.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
09-16-06, 15:19
I posted a report on this woman, who provides FS, about 3 weeks ago. She needs to lose weight but a large mass has its attractions. She has a pleasant face (which I have had to blur) and her attitude and service are very good. Cost Rs.2500 + 600 tip for a full hour with no rush.

Piper1
09-16-06, 15:45
Tea boy - how could you! I like 'em a *bit* cuddly sometimes, but whew!

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52999

Bnlee2
09-16-06, 16:47
I posted a report on this woman, who provides FS, about 3 weeks ago. She needs to lose weight but a large mass has its attractions. She has a pleasant face (which I have had to blur) and her attitude and service are very good. Cost Rs.2500 + 600 tip for a full hour with no rush.
TEABOY

be careful...imagine if you were daty and she has an orgasm... those thighs can be deadly...we want to see more of your pics....we do not want a dead isg member doing his last deed.

just my pov.

Usman004
09-16-06, 17:40
I posted a report on this woman, who provides FS, about 3 weeks ago. She needs to lose weight but a large mass has its attractions. She has a pleasant face (which I have had to blur) and her attitude and service are very good. Cost Rs.2500 + 600 tip for a full hour with no rush.Tea boy these Tamil women is superb thanks for the post can you more of this type Pictures pls send

Tea Boy
09-17-06, 04:52
As this is my 300th post, I will make some general observations. I am glad my friend from Bangladesh appreciates my pictures. I had to go to some risk to take these pictures as I was travelling by bus in Colombo. Sometimes the Army and Police stop buses and search the bags of passengers.

I realized that these pictures are challenging and could draw a few adverse comments. I will take refuge in the "no-crosstalk" rule!

Stepy
09-17-06, 13:56
Hi,

I like the gal. Could you provide her tel. if you don't mind.

Thanks

This girl is good in service (PF, CBJ and anal somewhat reluctantly) and body (nice big tits) but face is below 5. These photos were taken during my episode yesterday but she said she will not be available from today as she was going to visit her hometown.

She promised to call me when she gets back. I will be able to share her details with helpful mongers then.

Till then enjoy the pics.

Mango Jango
09-29-06, 00:38
I got this gal's contacts and pics in my email today. some of you may have got this same email.

I haven't tried her yet but I thought I'd ask if somebody out there has already tasted this honey. looks lovely.

If you have had her - share your report. If not, I'd wait till I have done the tango before I share her contacts in this forum.

Lage Raho India
09-29-06, 03:10
I got this gal's contacts and pics in my email today. some of you may have got this same email.

I haven't tried her yet but I thought I'd ask if somebody out there has already tasted this honey. looks lovely.

If you have had her - share your report. If not, I'd wait till I have done the tango before I share her contacts in this forum.Sorry to butt into another country forum, but hey I just want to give my shout out to whoever has tapped that ass.

Good shit, and hey I might just fly to Sri Lanka (from India where I am) just to get some of that.

Good job Lankans, keep the forum proud.

And sorry again to interfere or comment on your matters.

Tea Boy
09-29-06, 09:20
Good shit, and hey I might just fly to Sri Lanka (from India where I am) just to get some of that.

Lage Raho India,

Don't book your flight just yet. This girl might be a fake, or she might be an Indian!

Regards,
Tea Boy

Eracer
09-29-06, 11:37
Good stuff dude.

Can I have her contact details pls?

Cheers,

Eracer

If you have had her - share your report. If not, I'd wait till I have done the tango before I share her contacts in this forum.

Lage Raho India
09-29-06, 15:43
Lage Raho India,

Don't book your flight just yet. This girl might be a fake, or she might be an Indian!

Regards,

Tea BoyHa ha. Thanks Tea Boy,

So scene there is same as scene here in India, lotta fakes.

Thanks for letting me know.

Bowled Over
09-29-06, 16:03
Lagge raho,

She is a fake.
Pics have been on the net for more than 2 years !
Flight Cancelled.

Striker007
10-04-06, 12:05
I'll post a full report later.

Cost 2500/-

Room Charge 650/- (As you can see the room is the worst I have seen)

Tea Boy
10-05-06, 01:33
Striker,

Thanks for the pics. She has a nice figure and a shaved pussy - Unusual in Sri Lanka. Hope she gave good service.

Tea Boy

Striker007
10-05-06, 04:07
Striker,

Thanks for the pics. She has a nice figure and a shaved pussy - Unusual in Sri Lanka. Hope she gave good service.

Tea BoyYes, she has a nice figure & firm boobs with small tits and a tight pussy. Not very skillful though. She said that she started just 3 months ago. But every one claims they are new to the seen.

I guess you meant that the shaved pussies are unusual in Sri Lanka. But almost all of the Sri Lankan pussies I have tasted are shaved.

I'll send you the contact details.

Striker

Eracer
10-05-06, 04:57
She looks good.

How can I contact her ?

Cheers

Cost 2500/-

Room Charge 650/- (As you can see the room is the worst I have seen)

Shehan Perera
10-05-06, 13:15

Cost 2500/-

Room Charge 650/- (As you can see the room is the worst I have seen)Thanks for sharing Striker, and great work!

Can you share the contact details and the place where you rented the room?

Thanks again for keeping the pictures forum alive.

Shehan.

Cool Bear3
10-05-06, 15:16
Striker,

Yes, she has a nice figure & firm boobs with small tits and a tight pussy. Not very skillful though. She said that she started just 3 months ago. But every one claims they are new to the seen.

Tea BoyHow can I contact her?

I like to play with shaved pussy something new to me.

Tea Boy
10-05-06, 16:39
How can I contact her?

We have found by previous experience that posting telephone numbers on the open forum is a disaster. The girls get flooded with calls from perverts who just phone for kicks. They are forced to change their numbers. So the only way to get the info is via the PM facility.

Striker007
10-09-06, 04:07
I cannot publish the telephone no on the forum. I have given the contact details to Tea Boy. If you have the PM facility you can contact Tea Boy.

Striker

Wedda6291
10-10-06, 14:35
Hi,

I saw a report posed by "Manip786" about some aunties.

I like to know that place.

Please give me the details.

Thx,

Wedda

Redmond
10-12-06, 12:47

If you have had her - share your report. If not, I'd wait till I have done the tango before I share her contacts in this forum.This is some spanish shit.

Leon999
10-14-06, 13:25

If you have had her - share your report. If not, I'd wait till I have done the tango before I share her contacts in this forum.Guys,

Why do you bother with these tiny "blacking out" boxes over the chica's eyes, while leaving 95% of her face uncovered? If it is to protect their identity then that's absolutely useless - anyone would recognise them from these photos.

Leon999

Tea Boy
10-15-06, 01:56
Why do you bother with these tiny "blacking out" boxes over the chica's eyes, while leaving 95% of her face uncovered? If it is to protect their identity then that's absolutely useless - anyone would recognise them from these photos.I agree with Leon. It is better to blur the whole face using the Photoshop blur facility.

Asian Rain
10-21-06, 11:20
Here I am taking her facial virginity... she took it quite well! Enjoy, AR+

Asian Rain
10-21-06, 11:28
I have been working on organizing my collection... the archive has grown a bit disorganized over the last 2 years due to heavy mongering activity.

This is an expanded set of a previous post... for whatever reason I didn't post many photos of her the first time. :confused: This is a sweet little Chinese take home box from the Moon Night Club. Is that place still going? She is long gone back to Beijing, but a great memory of some good times in Colombo. :) Enjoy, AR+

Kalhari
10-25-06, 14:08
Dear Shehan,

If you really want to have some experience (sex or nearly sex) with an air hostress - they this is the best way - [ I am writing with experience ]

You cannot do it while in Country - unless you spend lots of money on girl.

If you are working out of country - best places are Dubai & Abu Dhabi - then you can have a better chance of getting them - Air Lanka / Sri Lankan Hostesses.

They have stop over flights - Colombo / Abu Dhabi / France / Amsterdam / France / Abu Dhabi / Colombo.

First Stop over is Abu Dhabi where they stay 3 Days / 2 nights. Second is Amsterdam and there they stays 3 Days / 2 Nights. This is the time to catch them.

While you travel - you have to be friendly with them, and once in Country you have to arrange a meeting with them. First a mid level dinner is what is needed, and some casual talks. If you have a vehicle, you can help them with them shopping. Don't worry about your spending [time/money]. Don't do any thing bad. Give them the chance.

Second time you will amazed by a call in the morning aroun 6am, saying that they are landed again. [ this will happend around 10 days after first meeting ] Arrange the time [ best is after 6pm ] take them out - A good dinner offer is a must - spend the first day casually. Second day - just ask the selected girl, whether she join you for a nightclub. The answer will be YES.

Take her there and don't drink too much, let her have some Wine - Red is best - and spent not more than 3 hours there. Then come out and on your way use all your technicalities, and arrange the night out with you. [ I have done with 3 different girls - and one from my home town ]. Take her to your place if it is safe, unless find a small clean hotel.

Spend the night - most of the time you can measure the depth unless she is a fresher. Some have rubbers in their bag always. Some don't like rubber.

After first day - they will say when available next time, and their time table. [ Remember that they always have their agenda, as they have more than one waiting for them ]

If you are lucky, sometimes, you can have it in her hotel room. Always there are two girls in one room. So the other girl either leave the room leaving you two to have sex or she will help you someway. Or she may join you two.

So that is how to have sex with Air Hostesses.

Kal

Tea Boy
10-26-06, 01:04
Kalhari,

Very interesting post. Please re-post this under "General information".

Tea Boy

Handyman 2626
10-27-06, 18:37
There was an excellent report on how to pick up air hostesses by Kalhari. Well done mate, that was brilliant indeed My posting might offend a few as we may have fiends, sisters, and wives form Sri LankAirlines but this is what is happening with some ,not all the Srilankan air girls are of this nature.

Let me share some experience I had with some Sri Lankan staff crew members. My first experience was in London , this was about couple of years ago and it only cost me £ 70 .First she wanted £100 but since I was out of cash and also since there was a motel fee, finally she agreed to it. This was at near to the Heathrow air port. This girl I picked up from a club and from the accent I came to know that she was a lankan lass form Sri Lanka. I took her to a small motel near the air port. While talking to her she admitted that she was a Sri Lankan airline cabin crew member who was on a stop over in London. Had two shots with CBJ. She hailed from Negambo area .

My second encounter was in Sydney, Australia. This dates back to 6 years when there were Airlanka direct flights to Sydney. A friend of mine in Sydney had an apartment in Mascot, very near to the air port and he had come to know an Air Lanka chick through his sister. So this relationship paved the way for may airlanka girls to stay over at my friends flat thus saving the accommodation allowance. Lot of us used to take these girls out for shopping, sightseeing etc. Once I took a girls to Blue Mountains for sight seing which is about 100km from Sydney and spend the night in a motel. It only cost me the motel charge of AU$ 60 and another AU$ 60 or 70 for food and drinks. It wasn’t bad for overnight with 4 shots, BBBJ just for around Rs 6000 cos during this period the aussie dollar was only around Rs 40. Further more we used to have parties at this guys place with lots of Bacardi’s and guys trust me, Air Lanka girls demonstrated their hospitality at best with even offering anal.

Tea Boy
10-29-06, 01:07
Hi Handyman,

Interesting report. Can you rememebr the name/location of the club near Heathrow?

Tea Boy

Kalhari
10-29-06, 05:21
I spend 7 years in Abu Dhabi. One day morning we all Sri Lankans got to know that two cabin crew girls were arressted by police very early in the morning. The news was true, and as I got very much insight to information it was like this:

Two Arab boys took those two air hostesses from Air Lanka (then it was known as by that name) for a fee of Dhs. 1500 per head very early in the morning. Just after they landed in Abu Dhabi. Around 4/30 in morning. That time they were lodging at Abu Dhabi Hilton - just front of Beach.

Those two girls went with them, and was fucking nude on beach by the time police arrested them.

Late in the afternoon, I met Air Lanka Ground Manager, and went to police to see those two girls. They were kept in remand for 2 days and deported to Colombo via another flight to Colombo.

The story I heard from my close highlevel friends in Air Lanka is that those two girls were asked to resign. But both girls spent three continuous nights with the person who was handling their disiplinary case at Mahaweli Reach. Giving some good threesome experience to that guy. Who reported that they are innocent. And change their route to Japan Sector. Finally this guy divorced her very young wife. After 6 months. And married one of those girls.

So, Crew members are available. Not just them. Even some ground crew are available. But I have no contacts to them.

Kal

Kalhari
10-29-06, 05:21
guys - even girls

i found this on net ! and sure there are more you can gather from it!

i have found new ways using these tips !

how to eat a pussy

hey, i have a lot of respect for all you guys who like to eat pussy because there are too few of you out there. and i'm not the only woman who says this.

furthermore, some of you guys who are giving it the old college try are not doing too well, so maybe this little lesson will help you out.

when a woman finds a man who gives good head, she's found a treasure she's not going to let go of too quickly. this is one rare customer and she knows it.

she won't even tell her girlfriends about it or that guy will become the most popular man in town. so, remember, most guys can fuck, and those who can usually do it satisfactorily, but the guy who gives good head, he's got it made.

most women are shy about their bodies. even if you've got the world's most gorgeous woman in bed with you, she's going to worry about how you like her body.

tell her it's beautiful, tell her which parts you like best, tell her anything, but get her to trust you enough to let you down between her legs.

now stop and look at what you see. beautiful, isn't it? there is nothing that makes a woman more unique than her pussy. i know. i've seen and tasted
plenty of them. they come in all different sizes, colors and shapes; some are tucked inside like a little girl's cunnie and some have thick luscious
lips that come out to greet you.

some are nested in bushes of fur and others are covered with transparent
fuzz. appreciate your woman's unique qualities and tell her what makes her special.

women are a good deal more verbal than men, especially during love-making. they also respond more to verbal love, which means, the more you talk to her, the easier it will be to get her off.

so all the time you're petting and stroking her beautiful pussy, talk to her about it.

now look at it again. gently pull the lips apart and look at her inner lips, even lick them if you want to. now spread the tops of her pussy up until you
can find her clit.

women have clits in all different sizes, just like you guys have different sized cocks. it doesn't mean a thing as far as her capacity for orgasm. all it means is more of her is hidden underneath her foreskin.

whenever you touch a woman's pussy, make sure your finger is wet. you can lick it or moisten it with juices from inside her. be sure, by all means, to wet it before you touch her clit because it doesn't have any juices of it's own and it's extremely sensitive.

your finger will stick to it if it's dry and that hurts. but you don't want to touch her clit anyway. you have to work up to that. before she becomes
aroused, her clit is too delicate to be handled.

approach her pussy slowly. women, even more so than men, love to be teased. the inner part of her thigh is her most tender spot. lick it, kiss it, make designs on it with the tip of your tongue. come dangerously close to her pussy, then float away. make her anticipate it.

now lick the crease where her leg joins her pussy. nuzzle your face into her bush. brush your lips over her slit without pressing down on it to further excite her.

after you've done this to the point where your lady is bucking up from her seat and she's straining to get more of you closer to her, then put your lips right on top of her slit.

kiss her, gently, then harder. now use your tongue to separate her pussy lips and when she opens up, run your tongue up and down between the layers of pussy flesh. gently spread her legs more with your hands.

everything you do with a woman you're about to eat must be done gently. tongue-fuck her. this feels define. it also teases the hell out of her because by now she wants some attention given to her clit. check it out. see if her clit has gotten hard enough to peek out of it's covering. if so, lick it.

if you can't see it, it might still be waiting for you underneath. so bring your tongue up to the top of her slit and feel for her clit. you may barely experience it's presence.

but even if you can't feel the tiny pearl, you can make it rise by licking the skin that covers it. lick hard now and press into her skin.

gently pull the pussy lips away and flick your tongue against the clit, hood covered or not. do this quickly. this should cause her legs to shudder. when you sense she's getting up there toward orgasm, make your lips into an o and take the clit into your mouth.

start to suck gently and watch your lady's face for her reaction. if she can handle it, begin to suck harder. if she digs it, suck even harder. go with her. if she lifts her pelvis into the air with the tension of her rising orgasm, move with her, don't fight her. hang on, and keep your hot mouth on her clit. don't let go.

that's what she'll be saying too: 'don't stop. don't ever stop!'

there's a reason for that, most men stop too soon. just like with cock sucking, this is something worth learning about and worth learning to do well. i know a man who's a lousy fuck, simply lousy, but he can eat pussy like nobody i know and he never has trouble getting a date. girls are falling all over him.

but back to your pussy eating session...there's another thing you can do to intensify your woman's pleasure. you can finger-fuck her while she's enjoying
your ****-licking talents. before, during or after. she'll really like it. in addition to the erogenous zones surrounding her clit, a woman has another
extremely sensitive area at the roof of her vagina.

this is what you rub up against when you're fucking her. well, since your cock is pretty far away from your mouth, your fingers will have to do the
fucking.

take two fingers. one is too skinny and three is too wide and therefore can't get deep enough. make sure they're wet so you don't irritate her skin.
slide them inside, slowly at first, then a little faster. fuck her with them rhythmically.

speed up only when she does. listen to her breathing. she'll let you know what to do. if you're sucking her clit and finger-fucking her at the same time, you're giving her far more stimulation than you would be giving her
with your cock alone. so you can count on it that she's getting high on this.

if there's any doubt, check her out for symptoms. each woman is unique. you may have one who's nipples get hard when she's excited or only when she's having an orgasm.

your woman might turn flush red or begin to tremble. get to know her symptoms and you'll be a more sensitive lover.

when she starts to have an orgasm, for heaven's sakes, don't let go of that clit. hang in there for the duration.

when she starts to come down from the first orgasm, press your tongue along the underside of the clit, leaving your lips covering the top. move
your tongue in and out of her ****.

if your fingers are inside, move them a little too, gently though, things are extremely sensitive just now.

if you play your cards right, you'll get some multiple orgasms this way. a woman stays excited for a full hour after she's had an orgasm.

the last advice i have for you is this:

after you've made her come, make her your slave by giving her the best head she's ever had, don't leave her alone just yet. talk to her, stroke her body, caress her breasts, pinch her nipples. keep making love to her
quietly until she's come all the way down.

a man can get off and go to sleep in the same breath and feel no remorse, no sense of loss. but a woman by nature requires some sensitivity from her lover in those first few moments after sex.

oral sex can be the most exciting sexual experiences you can have. but it's what you make it.

take your time, practice often, pay attention to your lover's signals, and most of all, enjoy yourself.

have happy eating !

kalhari

Handyman 2626
10-31-06, 18:36
Hi Tea Boy.

It was a club near to the "Holiday Inn" Hotel,

It was more like a bar with a dance floor.
I can't remember the name of hand.

As far as my memory goes , the girls name was Darshi or Dakshi.

Hi Handyman,

Interesting report. Can you rememebr the name/location of the club near Heathrow?

Tea Boy

Kalhari
11-01-06, 07:54
Hi Tea Boy.

It was a club near to the "Holiday Inn" Hotel,

It was more like a bar with a dance floor.
I can't remember the name of hand.

As far as my memory goes , the girls name was Darshi or Dakshi.Everyone,

Just a note : All Sri Lankan Air crew stops at HOLIDAY INN hotels. So hunt them there.

Kal

Paul D
11-01-06, 17:22
Might I suggest that, unless you are posting pics of all these "insider contacts", you post your information and exploits in the General Information thread and leave the photo gallery thread to those who actually are posting photos, not wet dreams.

Asian Rain
11-06-06, 16:12
This I think, it's a real good interview!!!! (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56001)It was MTV on the tube. She was inspired by the music video and started doing karaoke on my cock. I rewarded her singing skills with a nice load of hot chowder from my microphone. Enjoy, AR+

Milli Vanilli
12-13-06, 11:01
Dear all,

This beauty is at chinese place. Name is 'Iris'. 23 year old, slim girl who gives you a real GFE. FS also good. Small but nice boobs. I really impressed about her 'babish' very soft skin.

But still I feel 'Susan' at this place is the best, when we think about FS.

MilliV

Usman004
01-27-07, 14:54
Name is Photogallery

But the last one month, no photos.

Tea Boy
01-28-07, 00:44
Usman004,

Sri Lanka is not a good place for mongering. I have applied for a job in Bangladesh!

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1533&page=14&pp=15

Tea Boy

Mango Jango
01-29-07, 15:49
chuckle chuckle tea boy.

Bangladesh does have better quality than what you'd find in those pics. check out my bangladesh photo gallery report from 2004

if this link doesn't work, search :-)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=249049#post249049

Usman004,

Sri Lanka is not a good place for mongering. I have applied for a job in Bangladesh!

Tea Boy

Shehan Perera
01-30-07, 12:46
chuckle chuckle tea boy.

Bangladesh does have better quality than what you'd find in those pics. check out my bangladesh photo gallery report from 2004

if this link doesn't work, search :-)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=249049#post249049Absolutely cool work Mango!

Its no easy deal finding this kinda gems here in SL.

Mango Jango
01-31-07, 12:09
can find. depends on where you look and how much you want to pay...

Absolutely cool work Mango!

Its no easy deal finding this kinda gems here in SL.

Kalhari
01-31-07, 12:27
Usman004,

Tea BoyBeen there twice on business.

What I heard is that they are not good pay masters and expacts will face trouble getting their dues on time. Be careful.

Kal

Cool345
02-14-07, 14:23
There was an excellent report on how to pick up air hostesses by Kalhari. Well done mate, that was brilliant indeed My posting might offend a few as we may have fiends, sisters, and wives form Sri LankAirlines but this is what is happening with some ,not all the Srilankan air girls are of this nature.

Let me share some experience I had with some Sri Lankan staff crew members. My first experience was in London , this was about couple of years ago and it only cost me £ 70 .First she wanted £100 but since I was out of cash and also since there was a motel fee, finally she agreed to it. This was at near to the Heathrow air port. This girl I picked up from a club and from the accent I came to know that she was a lankan lass form Sri Lanka. I took her to a small motel near the air port. While talking to her she admitted that she was a Sri Lankan airline cabin crew member who was on a stop over in London. Had two shots with CBJ. She hailed from Negambo area .

My second encounter was in Sydney, Australia. This dates back to 6 years when there were Airlanka direct flights to Sydney. A friend of mine in Sydney had an apartment in Mascot, very near to the air port and he had come to know an Air Lanka chick through his sister. So this relationship paved the way for may airlanka girls to stay over at my friends flat thus saving the accommodation allowance. Lot of us used to take these girls out for shopping, sightseeing etc. Once I took a girls to Blue Mountains for sight seing which is about 100km from Sydney and spend the night in a motel. It only cost me the motel charge of AU$ 60 and another AU$ 60 or 70 for food and drinks. It wasn’t bad for overnight with 4 shots, BBBJ just for around Rs 6000 cos during this period the aussie dollar was only around Rs 40. Further more we used to have parties at this guys place with lots of Bacardi’s and guys trust me, Air Lanka girls demonstrated their hospitality at best with even offering anal.These SL chicks must be very horny! Wow!

Cool345
02-14-07, 14:35
Dear Shehan,

Spend the night - most of the time you can measure the depth unless she is a fresher.

they have more than one waiting for them ]

If you are lucky, sometimes, you can have it in her hotel room. Always there are two girls in one room. So the other girl either leave the room leaving you two to have sex or she will help you someway. Or she may join you two.

KalKal,

Explain this info more, man! Like to know what happen with your 3 friends?

Come on, tell us!

Milli Vanilli
02-21-07, 15:06
I met this posh looking, sexy Russian girl at LP. See Colombo section for full report. (Same heading)

Lazzaro
02-21-07, 16:52
It was MTV on the tube. She was inspired by the music video and started doing karaoke on my cock. I rewarded her singing skills with a nice load of hot chowder from my microphone. Enjoy, AR+

Gentleman!

Stand up and clap your hands for the master!

Mango Jango
03-11-07, 10:20
back in circulation and itching to make up for lost time, i got into some tag team action with with an old pussy hunting buddy of mine!!

so i called up an old friend and she brought a friend. these are nice girls with regular jobs and they aren't too crazy about visiting cheap hotels or servicing cheap clients.

so we checked into a room at a decent hotel in the vicinity of galle face, ordered some room service and cracked the seal on a bottle of stoli. both girls enjoyed being treated nicely and it was great to lounge around, have a few drinks and a bite and also light up smoke or two. no clock watching or buzzing cell phone calls.

before long, in high spirits, we'd paired off into the shower where my buddy decided to trim the pussy hair on one of the girls and she gladly obliged as the pic below would show. she got a nice little landing strip that she was quite thrilled to show off later - see pic.

one thing led to another and we ended up in bed - and i was in a spot of bother, i couldn't decide. should i immediately bone these two fucklets? or should i let my buddy lead the way whilst i take pics to share with you lot? ended up with a little bit of both.

the girls sucked and fucked us dry, not once but twice. we tried every angle possible. from draped over the sofa to spread-eagled on the bed. from up against the wall to bent over the edge of the bed. they also enjoy playing with each other and that made all the difference. at one point both girls were in 69 position, using their tounges to lube us as we pounded their tight satin mitts. unfortunately the camera was out of reach and we were going out of our minds and unable to take that shot. next time, i'll set it up on remote! i promise...

in between loads, there was more drinking, eating, smoking, laughing and horsing around. my second load was shared on their faces and tits as both girls positioned themselves on either side of my tool, each set of lips stretched to make contact with the other, as i moved piston like to a climax. my buddy, meanwhile, was pumping one of the girls, doggy style.

about three hours later we gave them 6000 each for their trouble and called 'em a cab. they'd have stayed longer but we had to go out!

girl friend 1 (gf1) score (on a scale of 10):
face : 9
breasts : 7.5
figure : 10
pussy : 8
attitude & enthusiasm: 10
technique : 10

girl friend 2 (gf2) score (on a scale of 10):
face : 6
breasts : 8
figure : 8

costs: rs 6000 each + duty free vodka + room service + smokes + room cost of rs 5000

total damage almost rs 20,000

was it worth it? absolutely!!!

we treated them like queens and they treated us like kings.

unlike a lot of the east european and east asian pros, these girls had no hang-ups. just great attitudes, bodies and pent-up energies. we wanted and got the ultimate gfe.

so the next time anybody bitches and moans about how you can't get a 'decent' lay in sri lanka, you ask them to read this forum and be ready to fork out some 'decent' cash. you get what you pay for.

*ps: will share these contacts only after i receive and try new ones that must be as good or better. i have had a dismal record in this forum. from girls being harrassed and blackmailed to not getting reports out of contacts that i have shared with senior and regular members alike.

so no free contacts - for anyone!

no verified trade, no pussy. sorry boys... meanwhile, enjoy the pics.

Dicker Baby
03-11-07, 21:14
I think, I know her. She lives in Melbourne, not in Sri Lanka. Name is Anusha .

Kalhari
03-12-07, 08:46
The photos were on web sometime back - maybe late 2005.

Dicker Baby
03-12-07, 19:12
I reacently heard about this site.

Tea Boy
03-13-07, 02:09
The photos were on web sometime back - maybe late 2005.

Kalhari,

If the photos were on the web, prove it. Please don't make unfounded accusations.

Tea Boy

Party Nator
03-13-07, 07:37
Sorry for commenting on the photo thread but I can vouch for Mango and am 150% certain that these photos are genuine.

I always look forward to his photos and reports with great anticipation.

Mango please dont take any notice of trolls and keep up the good work.

PN

Sri Lankan Guy
03-13-07, 07:55
Kalhari,

If the photos were on the web, prove it. Please don't make unfounded accusations.

Tea BoyPlease note I can Vouch for Mango. He has passed me contacts as well which are what he says !!!

As for web pics? Come my man if you accuse substantiate it!

Happy Hunting Mongers

Kalhari
03-13-07, 12:02
Kalhari,

Tea BoyIt is upto you to decide. Will post once I locate the website url.

Rhino64
03-14-07, 04:34
Guys, I really can't see what the big deal about photos being genuine or not. Let's face it; what are we in this ISG for? Most of us share real life experiences, some of us live those experiences vicariously thru others, but report it as if it were their own. Who is right who is wrong? Hey if it rocks your boat to live someone else's experience, then rock on!

Mango Jango
03-14-07, 11:51
The joker who thinks I don't have better things to do than to pick photos off the web, should do the following:

1) check my history on ISG. I've been filing reports and making/sharing contacts on ISG before he even got laid for the first time (assuming he has since).

2) go to the Holiday Inn and ask to see the rooms on the 7th floor - perhaps he would recognize the carpet, the bedspread, etc.

3) come to terms with the fact that he'd have to spend on quality to get quality - if he insists on remaining a cheapskate he'd be stuck on Rs 2,000 rat hole pussy.

4) Look closely at the attached pic for clues like the Sri Lanka Duty Free liquor bag and ArTV on the telly

5) realise that the only way HE can touch better pussy is to get on the web and wank at the screen (but i guess he knows that already)

Jay Cee Bee
03-14-07, 11:55
First my apologies that this is not a report but I wanted to pay my respects to those of you who have made the Sri Lanka section of this site so good (it is obvious who you are, so full respect gentlemen). I am new to this country, this website and this section of it but am a poon hound of old and hope that I am soon able to make valuable contributions of my own.

Very best regards,

JCB

Tea Boy
03-14-07, 13:35
Guys, I really can't see what the big deal about photos being genuine or not. Let's face it; what are we in this ISG for?

Rhino64,

Whether the photos are genuine matters a lot, because if someone posts photos claiming that they have been taken by himself when they are from somewhere else then he is a liar. I am 100% certain that Mango's photos are genuine.

A few liars are doing a lot of damage on this forum, especially the pimps who try to get our valuable contacts pretending that they are genuine mongers.

Tea Boy

Member #4251
03-15-07, 02:55
I second it.

Is she R*****a Mango?

Sorry for commenting on the photo thread but I can vouch for Mango and am 150% certain that these photos are genuine.

I always look forward to his photos and reports with great anticipation.

Mango please dont take any notice of trolls and keep up the good work.

PN

Rhino64
03-15-07, 05:27
Rhino64,

Whether the photos are genuine matters a lot, because if someone posts photos claiming that they have been taken by himself when they are from somewhere else then he is a liar. I am 100% certain that Mango's photos are genuine.

A few liars are doing a lot of damage on this forum, especially the pimps who try to get our valuable contacts pretending that they are genuine mongers.

Tea Boy

Hey Tea Boy,

I agree about genuine people vs liars. However, it is almost impossible on the internet to figure out who is for real and who is not. After all, it is virtual reality ain't it? All I was trying to say was let's not get into a big flap about someone else's opinion. As long as Mango knows what he is about, and I believe those pics were his, then that is all that matters.

Mango Jango
03-15-07, 08:16
Manip786 -- if you speak to her, Just make sure you tell her that you didn't see the face as it was cut out. Also suggest you not share her contact with those who don't give decent contacts back. Pointless sharing her contact with somebody who doesn't like to pay more than 2000 or 3000.

I second it.

Is she R****** Mango?

Member #4251
03-15-07, 13:31
Ok. So far I haven't give the contact anybody in the forum except Milli. Well actually I didn't visited recently.

Manip786 -- if you speak to her, Just make sure you tell her that you didn't see the face as it was cut out. Also suggest you not share her contact with those who don't give decent contacts back. Pointless sharing her contact with somebody who doesn't like to pay more than 2000 or

Benefactor
03-16-07, 09:26
Mango,

Would happily spring for your next session with these two beauties as a trade for joining in the fun. Fantastic beauties!

I am serious.

*PS: Will share these contacts only after I receive and TRY new ones that must be as GOOD or BETTER. I have had a dismal record in this forum. From girls being harrassed and blackmailed to not getting reports out of contacts that I have shared with senior and regular members alike.

So NO FREE contacts - for ANYONE!

No verified trade, no pussy. Sorry boys... meanwhile, enjoy the pics.

Mango Jango
03-16-07, 14:22
Manip - Milli knows how to treat ladies. No worries.

Benefactor - bro, if you spring for the session, you're giving me a treat and I can afford to treat myself. If you have the cash to spare, scratch the surface and you'll find plenty in colombo thats as good looking. The difference is in the attitude - those are the ones you want to hang on to as repeats and share with certified senior mongers. What I want from you is more quality contacts and for that I'm willing to trade. So you spend your money on you and I spend mine on me. We each do research and share the findings with each other and others like us.

Mango Jango
03-16-07, 14:57
This is another classy lady who knows how to treat a man who treats her right. Guaranteed GFE for the guy(s) who treat her right.

Won't waste much time on a report but its fair to say that she's just as good today, if not better, than when I first did her in 1999.

She was supposed to bring a friend for a foursome but that other bird dropped out for some reason so she showed up alone, so as to not dissapoint the boys.

She handled both of us with ease... drained every last drop, allowed us to recharge and then went a second round. Wanted 7k for the trouble but we topped it off at 10k for the performance.

No clock watching, english speaking, 9 for body, 9 for service and 10 for attitude. Outstanding as always.

Well worth the wait to get back to Colombo.

Mango

Peter Patros
03-16-07, 15:01
This lady is a god send...how do i get in touch with her ?..planning to vist colombo next month.

This is another classy lady who knows how to treat a man who treats her right. Guaranteed GFE for the guy(s) who treat her right.

Won't waste much time on a report but its fair to say that she's just as good today, if not better, than when I first did her in 1999.

She was supposed to bring a friend for a foursome but that other bird dropped out for some reason so she showed up alone, so as to not dissapoint the boys.

She handled both of us with ease... drained every last drop, allowed us to recharge and then went a second round. Wanted 7k for the trouble but we topped it off at 10k for the performance.

No clock watching, english speaking, 9 for body, 9 for service and 10 for attitude. Outstanding as always.

Mango

Rovin61
03-16-07, 16:01

MangoYes I can certainly vouch for this girl. Master Mango was kind enough to give me her number several months ago and I had the pleasure of a solid 1.50 hours. The girl has great attitute and is absolutely great. I get hard just thinking of her but I have not seen her since been travelling and the cost works out close to 10k.

Mango Jango
03-16-07, 22:20
what a pleasant surprise it was to find out that fs is the norm, rather than the exception at gh.

three of us, a bit worse for wear after a whole day of drinking and merry making, swung by jh for a bit of pampering. sadly the latha at the desk told us that they were full but she could ask gh if there was room for three. bookings made, we rushed across and the luscious pini-jumbo'esque local lass ushered us into our rooms...

the bird in this pic ( i can't remember her name or the room number for the life of me) was in the second room on the right as you walked down the corridor. she was better looking than the pics suggest and she wasted no time in offering fs. i told her i wanted the traditional and she reluctantly proceeded to give me the wash and massage routine but towards the end of the first hour, i let her know that fs was on my mind. she smiled and said 7500 and i offered 2000. we settled on 3000. money well spent (7500 for entry/massage paid to pini-jumbo and 3000 for fs option). i left the gh a revitalised man that night, ready for the rigours of r&b.

before i left, however, i had a chat with pini-jumbo at the reception whose husband is in the air force but not very attentive. he hasn't old her she's attractive and what a fool he is. she is ripe for the picking... under appreciated by hubby and all those men who drool over the thai women, a pretty lankan face, pleasantly chubby body and a buriya to die for (she was happy to show me her buriya when i told her i like to eat grapes out of a buriya). chuckle chuckle -- all good fun. its a pity she wouldn't let me take a pic of her. :-(

Mango Jango
04-14-07, 00:39
Here are the last of the pics from that tag team session @ Holiday Inn...

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=572004#post572004

enjoy

Mango

*PS: Most of the senior mongers have the contact for these girls and have already sampled their wares. So don't go filling up the forum with pimple faced comments like "oh these are from some web site somewhere." Peace & Love :-)

Mango Jango
04-14-07, 00:44
Here are the antheema last of the pics from that tag team session @ Holiday Inn...

Mango Jango
04-15-07, 22:54
Hi Guys,

This is the last of my pics from my Colombo visit. The antheema pics of the session my buddy and I had with that classy lady. Some of you may have previously known her as Red Slip. She is the best possible combination of MILF & GFE that I've had the pleasure of in Colombo.

Previous report from this session @
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=574212#post574212

Enjoy and as always Senior Mongers and others who share will get her contact. She charges about 8,000 (but discounts for frequent flyers) and isn't cheap but she's a happy hooker. lol :-) (now i'm showing my age)

enjoy

Mango

*PS: next stop Jakarta forum where I have a few pics left over from my initial reports on my pit stop in that land of Ayam (Bahasa for Chicken). Ohh what a pit stop it was.... ;-)

Aadrei
10-14-07, 09:15
Attached are the photos of the lady with whom I had encountered in one one of the popoular area near Colombo. Wheatish complexion.

Aadrei
10-19-07, 14:45
I have reloaded the photos again.

David 35
10-27-07, 21:18
A village girl I did few weeks back in Mount Lavinia.

David 35
10-31-07, 20:10
Another normal gal I got from mount few weeks ago.

Happy hunting

Aadrei
11-11-07, 01:39
Guys,

Enjoy the snaps. The girl had severe headache when I last visited her. Bt she still gave me nice photgraphs. Unfotrunately some of more exposive photos were deleted by mistake.

Aadrei
11-17-07, 12:39
Machan,

The only way to take the girl in confidence is to use your Karishma:

-be kind to her.
- give her time to open up with you (may be wait for next trip)
- show interest in her and her background
-praise her for her attitude and beauty
-kiss her mildly n generously (every where, specially at the spots where she likes)
-show her that she is special n important to you.
- offer her Vodaka
- offer her gifts (not very costly)

It is not important that you have a well built body and handsome guy. I am not handsome, but to most of girls I visited, I was able to win their confidence. "Touch Wood"

Wher is this ... Set up looks familiar but cant seem 2 trace da location. whyd ont you post the pics again man. the deleted ones.

How do you guys take pics of these gals for u pay loads extra?

Milli Vanilli
11-19-07, 07:38
Machan,

The only way to take the girl in confidence is to use your Karishma:

-be kind to her.
- give her time to open up with you (may be wait for next trip)
- show interest in her and her background
-praise her for her attitude and beauty
-kiss her mildly n generously (every where, specially at the spots where she likes)
-show her that she is special n important to you.
- offer her Vodaka
- offer her gifts (not very costly)

It is not important that you have a well built body and handsome guy. I am not handsome, but to most of girls I visited, I was able to win their confidence. "Touch Wood"Dear Aadrei,

Great idea. These rules are my motto. Specially I follow first and last rules every time.

Following report was posted by me, on another forum some time ago. That describe some of my experience about treating girls nicely.

Milli

"Treat Girls Well – Get Good Long term Prospects

Hi guys,

I have lot of pleasurable experience by treating girls nicely, as a boy friend and also as a monger. If you treat a girl well, you will be rewarded with lot of enjoyable moments. It doesn’t matter whether she is a real girl friend or a sex worker. These are my few mongering experience of local and foreign girls.

Russian ‘Wika’: I met this 20 years old beauty at Liberty Plaza brothel. I noticed that she is a smoker. So my second visit, I bought her a expensive packet of cigarettes and a chocolate. That made a huge difference. Usually LP girls eject their customers within 20-30 minutes. But that day she was with me more than 1 ½ hours. Allowed me to taste a chocolate while she holding it in between her lips. That was an amazing, chocolate taste French kiss. I was rewarded with much active, satisfying service in my third and forth visit.

Chinese ‘Iris’: She was working at duplication road Chinese brothel. I have gifted her a perfume, lot of chocolates, a hot pizza and a wrist watch. In return I got 3 shots in a row, anal sex, real GFE and later she came to the bathroom and having bath with me. (This is very unusual at Chinese brothel) She regarded me as her boy friend so lot of tears at my final visit. Thai ‘Nithanya’: This friendship can be rated as ‘Love at first sight’. I saw this sexy girl, while I was taking another girl at Juliana. So I posted about her at ISG. Later Tea Boy has taken her and she has told him that she is waiting for me. At my first visit, I bought her a statue of Lord Buddha (As 95% of thai’s are Buddhists), which she accepted eagerly. Later we exchanged lot of gifts. She kept sending me two SMS per day. Usually she didn’t allow sex at Juliana for customers. But I was rewarded with free sex. When she was leaving the country, I had to go to Air port and met her with lot of hugs and kisses. This friendship still remains.

Local ‘Nilu’: This 25 years old freelancer is the best GFE girl, I have found so far. She is also a smoker and in my second visit I bought her a ‘Vodka’ and few packets of cigarettes. She came with a friend (another freelancer) and we had a party from 11. 00 am to 7. 00 pm. For all 8 hours she charged only 4000/-. Later we had several that kind of parties and amazingly, she paid some hotel bills and transport costs. She is a sex lover and each and every time I was rewarded with 3 – 5 shots per session. Her cigarette smelling DFK is the best. She comes with me for shopping and without any hesitation I accompany her because she is a model type girl. She calls me almost everyday and get my advise for her all sort of family problems.

See, If you treat a girl nicely, even though she is a prostitute, you will get good long term prospects."

===============================================

Greetings,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

Long Dick
12-09-07, 20:07
hi gentlemen!

it’s one and only ld back in the forum. this is not a typical mongering experience that we see everyday in isg. but wanted to share with you guys my experience coz i really want to tell this to someone! please feel free to comment (especially senior members!) on this, if this is not the type of reports you guys need.

this happened today (10th) in a bus. i am from dambulla area & working in colombo. i went to dambulla and was returning. got into a ‘anuradhapura – colombo’ bus around 4.30 pm & there weren’t any seats. so stood next to dark, pleasent young thing of about 18 who was seated with her sister (as i think). she was not attractive, but she had a big beautiful pair of eyes of a doe! she looked at me once or twice & she got embarrassed when i saw her giving me looks.

there wasn’t anything special about her. the bus got crowded in the way & somewhere close to kurunegala i was leaning on to her due to the heavy crowd. i didn’t have any feelings at the beginning as i didn’t think she was the type & because she was a lot younger than me (i’m 29). but when my junior touched her shoulder, he became agitated & stood up. i let him do his own thing thought the girl might back away. first she did back away, but later she banged hard on to my junior couple of times when taking bends. i took no notice of this at first but later realized she was doing this deliberately.

my junior & me was very happy! she was keeping her head in the front seat (pretending to sleep) & i was leaning on to her shoulder. she started to rub her shoulder against the junior & i helped her. suddenly she started to ‘scratch’ her shoulder which went for about 5 minutes (scratching for 5 minutes! what an itch!), in the process massaging my junior under my shirt. but unfortunately she was with her mother & another elderly women (which i didn’t notice at all in the back seat, with my excitement) & her sister (who also was eyeing me but didn’t acknowledge as i didn’t wanna be a ****!). but alas! when the action was just beginning, she had to get off from alawwa.

if it was not for her mother & the elderly woman, i would have gotten her number. but with didn’t wanna be embarrassed. so that’s my story. not a happy ending!  but i’ve had better & rewarding experiences than in this instance.

guys don’t know whether you’ll like this report or not. but please note if you act nicely and do not rush onto things & do not embarrass them you can pickup girls easily. especially in these long distance busses. i’m telling from my experience.

your comments are always welcome.

greetings,

with all due respect, why did you post this in the photo gallery?

anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

in the future, please consider that the photo gallery is for posting photos, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

on behalf of your fellow forum members, thank you!

jackson

Beken
12-30-07, 06:51
Gents,

Had this young 18 Russians on my first trip to Sri Lanka on December-15 and 16th. Excellent service and nice and fresh from Uzbekistan. Working her way around southeast asia and maybe in a town near you soon. Sorry no nude pics but she offered true GFE and spent the night for $125US. Had another but missplaced the pics somewhere, will post if I find. Very nice and young and offered the same.
Stayed in the TransAsia hotel in Colombo. Nice hotel and very girl friendly. I was amazed in the evenings of all the girls coming and going with no concern from the hotel staff. There were some nice girls hopefully I can hook up with my next time in the country. There is a good thia massage with release at the Caladari Hotel.

Milli Vanilli
04-05-08, 11:41
I met this 20 year old young girl at Maharagama who was arranged by a famous mamasan. Friendly and talkative right from the beginning. She said she is Muslim and should be true.

Face: 6/10. Not ugly, not the best but above average.

Body: 6.5/10, plump and dark body. (9/10 – very nice back, 3/10 - tummy and 7/10 – big boobs.)

Attitude: 8/10. Sexy. DFK and DATY allowed. Licked my whole body. Nice and fast CBJ.

FS: 8/10. I had to do two shots in row, until her come.

Time: 1.5 hrs.

Cost: 4000/- + 700/- (Hotel Bill)

Milli

Keytey
05-06-08, 14:28
For your selection.

Runner72
08-16-08, 14:44
Hi Guys,

I saw this girl on the Xboard.us and it seems that she is great and does an excellent JOB. Any one seen her or have had her?

Please quote your comments on her if you have any experience. I am in the process of sorting-out my subscription with Jackson, un-fortunately my Credit card is not accepted for some reason.

I would appreciate your quote on this and hold on to the contact INFO if you have it, once I have my subscription ready I will let you know guys!

Cheers,

Ranjan72

Twinky
01-14-09, 07:26
This is real Sri Lankan girl, tang girl who is not doing this as job. I met her in Bambalapitiya.Sorry for earlier attempt.

ManHimself
01-16-09, 19:54
Hey Guys,

This was the chick I bang on my Russian Extraordinary Experience.

Enjoy,

Manhimself

ManHimself
01-17-09, 18:38
Hey guys,

This was a chick I banged through a contact called Roshall, also known as Thamara.

This Girl was young 22 and hot. A bit of a stomach but has others to compensate for it. Her name was Gemma.

Enjoy.

Will post my review soon

Manhimself

Shamindah
03-03-09, 14:16
Poornima is a nymph to say the least. Great all night session. No hold barred. Score 9. 10 in all dept. Validated contacts gets mine.

Shamindah
03-04-09, 11:53
Here are a few more poornima, going for a thai sandwich tonight will update tomorrow, still haven't got any good contacts from the forum makes me wonder if I should ipload anyother pictures

Rgino enjoy

Shamindah
03-06-09, 07:22
Well the Thai Sandwich was tintilating to say the least, Got my regular emy and her friend Pu,

First with the bath and massage and then on to bigger and better things. Will upload pictures later.completion on both the cuties faces and then to a nice bath and massage once again. Seems Emy is a bit of a nymph.

Cost is 10, 000 for both for a couple hours need to be validated to the madam of the joint to be allowed into the garden of all that is horny and nasty.

Must mention that the massage is exquisite for those looking for a little relaxation.

In total would give a overall score of 8.

If anyone wants to try validated contacs get mine.

Runner72
03-22-09, 11:20
Hi Guys,

Since many are looking for Roshana's Pictures, I have taken these Pics from Milli's quote and edited to show only Roshana Here.
Hope Milli has not set any Copy Right policy here... LOL

Hope this helps.

Runner72

Nightshadow129
04-14-09, 06:02
Hi Guys,

I saw this girl on the Xboard.us and it seems that she is great and does an excellent JOB. Any one seen her or have had her?

Please quote your comments on her if you have any experience. I am in the process of sorting-out my subscription with Jackson, un-fortunately my Credit card is not accepted for some reason.

I would appreciate your quote on this and hold on to the contact INFO if you have it, once I have my subscription ready I will let you know guys!

Cheers,

Ranjan72http://www.lanasbigboobs.com/models/a/ashley_juggs/ashley.jpg

Ashley was born and raised in Central Florida where she still lives. She began her own amateur website and in 2004 turned 'pro' by doing a shoot for Danni.com. Her almond-eyed, exotic looks comes from her Jamaican/Italian mom and a Spanish father. Her tits are from heaven :P

Ashley has an amazing innocent look that is shattered when she flashes you her pierced pussy. Can't you just imagine those big brown eyes looking up at you while she mouths something dirty and you're fucking her hard? Mmmm, lets just imagine that for a moment.

Birthdate: 1975 Boobs: 38DD

Mchabbu
04-20-09, 14:11
Hi Mate,

Whats wrong with you, you didnt send me any pictures through PM, I am the one ask you to send me the pictures in the open forum.

Why you are playing the tale about so called pictures in the forum for long time.

I dont thing you have pictures as you claimed nor the storey you mentioned is real.

Dont make us confused, please

FBFunbiy it was not you whom i have sent the pcitures it was kama tools, he asked me to send it to his Gmail id which i did and he has not uploaded it so far anyway figured out that the resolution of image was large and once again trying now to attach picture lets see if iam able to do it successfully

Jay Dee
05-17-09, 17:01
For my 150th post I thought I would post this experience I had a couple of months back but had not posted yet. This is a a young Muslim girl which I was able to taste a while back, she is in her early 20's and has one the smallest sweetest bald pussy I have seen, apparently she used to be working in some night club earlier back, though she is cute she is not much in to service only CBJ and FS both of which was not exceptional however she allows you to DATY a bit, but the fact to be banging a truly young thing was stimulating, cost was 3500/-, She was not comfortable in providing me with her number but I was finally able to get one from her but most of the time it was switched off so I gave off trying, I am willing to share the number and pm high resolution photos to senior members but cannot give any guarantees.
Cheers
JD

Jay Dee
10-02-09, 17:05
The photos section of the Sri Lanka forum seems to be dead, I thought i would post these photos of a chick I landed recently, unfortunately she was not willing for me to forward her contact information to others, body wise she was perfect but service levels was a little lacking. anyway enjoy the photos.

JD

Jay Dee
10-02-09, 17:31
Another one don't even remember her name

Enjoy JD

Jay Dee
10-02-09, 18:02
Another nameless service provider from the vault of Jay Dee.
JD

Jay Dee
10-02-09, 18:12
Another girl, most of these No Names are one shot ones which for some reason were not memorable (which could be why I forgot their name LOL)
JD

Purple Blue
10-30-09, 16:54
I was on a rush trip to Mumbai and my acquaintance taking pity on my lonely stay gave me the number of this MP. On the phone they mentioned that the charges include steam, bed bath etc. I was a bit skeptical since now knowing Mumbai I see a shortage of space (in terms of the premium that it costs here) and did not expect them to live up to their claims and my idea of a steam bath in Mumbai would be a tub with hot water especially from an mp where the price quoted was ridiculously low in terms of the services being offered. However decided to try it out and took what seemed a never ending journey thru mimbai traffic, small mercy that the aircon was working well. Perfect directions and reached the place. It advertises itself as a spa on their hoarding bang in the middle of a busy locality. Paid the dough was taken inside. Cubicles and guys they actually have shower facilities inside complete with rubber mattresses, pillows the entire works. It's a mini – setup of what you will find in Bangkok, space is small but nevertheless the works are there. The girl was wearing smart skirt and blouse. Once inside she offered me a disposable underwear which ultimately turned out to be useless. She took off her blouse and started the massage with only a slip and her skirt. Front, back with due attention to my bum. 45 min and in popped the question of extras which I happily agreed – charges were quoted for HJ, CBJ. Asked for BTB and was agreed at a price. Wonderful session. Once over asked me whether I would like steam, declined since my objective was achieved. Asked her to clean me up. She opened the shower soaped me and herself, here the problem was junior refused to come down. Asked me whether a shake was required – refused since I knew it was impossible to cum again within a space of ten min (Sorry I am not tarzan). Toweled of put on clothes paid the tips and happily went off.

Down side – The cubilcles are not closed off at the top hence you can hear everything which is happening outside. They told me its newly opened but seems that its fame has reached far and wide. Hence if you go a weekend there is actually a waiting time of one hour. Its first come first served and no appos are booked on the phone, the manager told me the rush is the same on weekdays. Not sure I believe him. Because of the rush you cannot choose a girl. Quality of girls range from 6 – 9 from what I could see, however I don't know whether all of them give the same service as mine one did.

I have gone through the forum and never came across any MP giving this kind of service hence this report.

Please note that I will give the address of this MP and costs only through PM and to senior mongers who are interested because it is my feeling that this MP is going to be busted soon given the kind of setup they have and services being offered openly I would hate to hasten the process of closing down a joint which is doing such yeoman services.

Place – 7
Girl 6 ( there were two I saw would be 8/9 types)
Services – 9

Hi Purple Blue,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

Jay Dee
01-18-10, 16:38
Hi guys

I get quite a few inquires about the Muslim girl - F*****, this was quite a while back and I just want to inform that this girl is no longer contactable by me (she had changed her SIM I guess) She has my number so if she ever does contact me I will get her new number and inform you guys, but for now she is unreachable,
JD

Shanika Jayakuru
01-19-10, 22:42
and what has a czech girl in London to do with the Photo Gallery of Sri Lanka? not even the dress...Well I said if you guys happen to be in London. I can share the details. Sorry if I offended your dick.

Lahiri
01-26-10, 22:47
Post her contact number. How much is the damage?

The Vampire
02-06-10, 06:34
I met this mature lady W*S*N*T*I back in 2006. I met her once in a while. Allows me to do anal once in a while and a great BJ she gives. Even she likes your ass. Check the pics and enjoy.

Mark Fuji
02-17-10, 15:38
The photos section of the Sri Lanka forum seems to be dead, I thought i would post these photos of a chick I landed recently, unfortunately she was not willing for me to forward her contact information to others, body wise she was perfect but service levels was a little lacking. anyway enjoy the photos.

JDIs she from Maharagama?

Twinky
03-09-10, 12:08
Got via email

Mranu1
03-14-10, 20:24
Since I have not seen any updates on this tread for a while I thought I should upload some pics, here is a girl that I have had many encounters with for many years.

Kama Tools
03-17-10, 08:29
Nice bird you got there, and you have posted her pics in a responsible way too by not showing face clearly.

Good job.

KT

Since I have not seen any updates on this tread for a while I thought I should upload some pics, here is a girl that I have had many encounters with for many years.

Fabbb
03-18-10, 19:29
I'm willing to exchange her number for an equally good number. This chick only work during the day. Great attitude, great lay, decent price. Enjoy!Hi,

I am new to this site and see a lot of friendly quotes, can you please give me a number of a nice girl to enjoy, I've been sober for quite some time.

Hi Fabbb,

I appreciate your intentions, but with all due respect, the Travel Plans & Announcements thread is provided solely for the purpose of allowing members to announce their individual travel plans so they may connecting with other members who are also traveling to or who may live in the country.

Pursuant to this purpose, the Travel Plans & Announcements thread is routinely purged of it's posts as they quickly become irrelevant.

Experience has proven that when members post questions in the Travel Plans & Announcements thread, the thread quickly turns into a discussion thread.

The Forum provides numerous other threads for discussing visas, airlines, hotels, apartments for rent, restaurants, places to visit, where to find chicas, etc.

I would very much appreciate it if you would consider re-posting your question in one of these established threads.

Thanks,

Jackson

King Prawn
03-22-10, 11:00
hi mango,

was in colombo last week and stayed at the ramada old holiday inn. does not seem to have much happening there. checked with the hk boys too no luck. any help appreciated. will be in colombo in may.

cheers,

kp

back in circulation and itching to make up for lost time, i got into some tag team action with with an old pussy hunting buddy of mine!!

so i called up an old friend and she brought a friend. these are nice girls with regular jobs and they aren't too crazy about visiting cheap hotels or servicing cheap clients.

so we checked into a room at a decent hotel in the vicinity of galle face, ordered some room service and cracked the seal on a bottle of stoli. both girls enjoyed being treated nicely and it was great to lounge around, have a few drinks and a bite and also light up smoke or two. no clock watching or buzzing cell phone calls.

before long, in high spirits, we'd paired off into the shower where my buddy decided to trim the pussy hair on one of the girls and she gladly obliged as the pic below would show. she got a nice little landing strip that she was quite thrilled to show off later - see pic.

one thing led to another and we ended up in bed - and i was in a spot of bother, i couldn't decide. should i immediately bone these two fucklets? or should i let my buddy lead the way whilst i take pics to share with you lot? ended up with a little bit of both.

the girls sucked and fucked us dry, not once but twice. we tried every angle possible. from draped over the sofa to spread-eagled on the bed. from up against the wall to bent over the edge of the bed. they also enjoy playing with each other and that made all the difference. at one point both girls were in 69 position, using their tounges to lube us as we pounded their tight satin mitts. unfortunately the camera was out of reach and we were going out of our minds and unable to take that shot. next time, i'll set it up on remote! i promise...

in between loads, there was more drinking, eating, smoking, laughing and horsing around. my second load was shared on their faces and tits as both girls positioned themselves on either side of my tool, each set of lips stretched to make contact with the other, as i moved piston like to a climax. my buddy, meanwhile, was pumping one of the girls, doggy style.

about three hours later we gave them 6000 each for their trouble and called 'em a cab. they'd have stayed longer but we had to go out!

girl friend 1 (gf1) score (on a scale of 10):
face : 9
breasts : 7.5
figure : 10

girl friend 2 (gf2) score (on a scale of 10):
face : 6
breasts : 8
figure : 8

costs: rs 6000 each + duty free vodka + room service + smokes + room cost of rs 5000

total damage almost rs 20,000

was it worth it? absolutely!!!

we treated them like queens and they treated us like kings.

unlike a lot of the east european and east asian pros, these girls had no hang-ups. just great attitudes, bodies and pent-up energies. we wanted and got the ultimate gfe.

so the next time anybody bitches and moans about how you can't get a 'decent' lay in sri lanka, you ask them to read this forum and be ready to fork out some 'decent' cash. you get what you pay for.

*ps: will share these contacts only after i receive and try new ones that must be as good or better. i have had a dismal record in this forum. from girls being harrassed and blackmailed to not getting reports out of contacts that i have shared with senior and regular members alike.

so no free contacts - for anyone!

no verified trade, no pussy. sorry boys... meanwhile, enjoy the pics.

Knight Lancelot
04-15-10, 14:32
Photo Gallery has become an awful place. I thought of adding some spices. This is a pick from my private contacts. I have shared this with one trusted member of this forum so far. I will put more info on the Colombo thread later tonight. Please don’t fill up my inbox. I will give her contact only to my trusted fellows. No exceptions.

Happy New Year folks!

Thumbnmails
04-19-10, 09:41
Photo Gallery has become an awful place. I thought of adding some spices. This is a pick from my private contacts. I have shared this with one trusted member of this forum so far. I will put more info on the Colombo thread later tonight. Please don’t fill up my inbox. I will give her contact only to my trusted fellows. No exceptions.

Happy New Year folks!Dear KL

Maxa pics.

Keep your good work.

If you are into rough stuff, I can help you out.

Thumbnmails

Porn Chief
06-06-10, 17:48
Hey Chrismonger3,

I think we are in same boat as I too wanted to try taking few snaps of the girls I taste as a sovenier, but every time I make an attempt the girl simply says a BIG "NO", so wondering how this guys on this forum manage to snap so many pictures. Any tips will be highly appreciated.First we must try to win their trust, but some guys were forced them.

Browndick
06-16-10, 17:28
Arrived in Sri lanka on the 18th May, could not travel to Colombo due to floods. Stayed in a Negambo hotel. Requested the bell boy to arrange a WL. The WL was a tamil girl 22 years old. Shaven pussy.

Tea Boy
06-18-10, 05:39
Arrived in Sri lanka on the 18th May, could not travel to Colombo due to floods. Stayed in a Negambo hotel. Requested the bell boy to arrange a WL. The WL was a tamil girl 22 years old. Shaven pussy.

Browndick,

Thanks for the photos. Did you get good service? Cost?

Jay Dee
06-27-10, 07:58
A few photos further to my report
Cheers
JD

Tomasb
06-27-10, 08:27
why bother posting those photo's?

A few photos further to my report
Cheers
JD

Jay Dee
06-27-10, 11:56
My apologies disappointing you with the photos .... I Look forward to seeing you superior photos. :-)

why bother posting those photo's?

Tea Boy
06-27-10, 12:39
Jay Dee,

Thanks for your photos which I appreciate. I assume you deliberately blurred them to prevent the girl being identified.

Who is this Tomasb who seems to have parachuted in from South America and does not understand the difficult conditions our girls work in?

Tea boy

Jay Dee
06-27-10, 16:17
Tea Boy as you guessed I had to pixilate the photos, un-like a fully fledged SW these massage girls can be exploited by the LE. I have sent you the untouched photos via a different method.

regards
JD

Jay Dee,

Thanks for your photos which I appreciate. I assume you deliberately blurred them to prevent the girl being identified.

Who is this Tomasb who seems to have parachuted in from South America and does not understand the difficult conditions our girls work in?

Tea boy

Milli Vanilli
06-27-10, 17:14
Jay Dee,

Tea boy

Thanks JD for your photos.

BTW. Tomasb, why don't you post your collection of excellent XXX photos. Lol...!

Milli

King Prawn
06-29-10, 07:15
Hi bro,

Am from Chennai and wil be visiting colombo in a few days. Would be obliged if you could share a couple of nos. Also kool if you know of any one who visitis Chennai as well.

Would be happy to share a few Chennai numbers with you as well.

Cheers,

KP

Sri Lankan SWs in Singapore have obviously served the market well. They seem to be moving into Orchard Towers from the murky depths of Geylang. Orchard used to be a Phillipine/Thai preserve but clearly our girls have won Gold Medals for their performance. The price hike for Lankan poontang from $30 in 2005 to $70 in in 2006 is clearly an indication of the market's response.

Bouquets to our kellas.

Mango

Pussz Hunter
06-29-10, 11:32
Since I have not seen any updates on this tread for a while I thought I should upload some pics, here is a girl that I have had many encounters with for many years.Can I have her contact no?

Pussz Hunter
06-29-10, 11:41
Hi Guys,

Since many are looking for Roshana's Pictures, I have taken these Pics from Milli's quote and edited to show only Roshana Here.
Hope Milli has not set any Copy Right policy here... LOL

Hope this helps.

Runner72Is her full name is Thamashi Roshana?

Pussz Hunter
06-29-10, 12:37

Another one of the same chick.Can I have her contact number please?

Cool Bear3
07-01-10, 00:04
Pics from my last encounter with her!

Lankan Warrior
07-01-10, 07:35
Can I get some good contacts for thai as well. JH has become too stale for me and the qlty of girls have gone down big time.

Hi I would very much appreciate some contacts for the thai sandwich for next visit to colombo.

Thanks

Fun Boy 76
07-01-10, 12:03

Hi Cool,

Pls tell us , who is this girl on the picture?

Is it Priya?

Vinods
07-02-10, 09:12
This is Roshana (the posh lady), no doubt about it

I can recognize her from the birth mark on her back

Hi Cool,

Pls tell us , who is this girl on the picture?

Is it Priya?

Tea Boy
07-02-10, 14:47

Cool Bear3,

Thanks for the nice pics. I won't speculate as to who it is, but I can confirm it is NOT Priya. Priya, I am told, is in "temporary retirement".

Yohan101
07-02-10, 19:27
Are you sure bro? when i talked to her she said she's 96kgs?

This is Roshana (the posh lady), no doubt about it

I can recognize her from the birth mark on her back

Econo Tech
07-03-10, 06:12
Pics from my last encounter with her!Mate, question: what brand of condom is that?

Fun Boy 76
07-03-10, 09:43
Got the call from a Manager who is in charge one of my routine hotel. He said a nice GF type available.

All of a sudden proceed to the place to check the girl, wow she was fantastic with customary smile which was impressed to go ahead.

I said OK for the girl, preceded to AC room she is awesome in habits and was not hurry in anything and expecting my orders to do each and every moment.

Cuddling and caressing went on for about 30 min in front of mirror, it’s another good thing when you have sex according to “VATHSAYANA”. It will definitely improve your orgasm in highest volume.

Then, in the bed slowly I removed her Top and kissed her boobs with bra (very sexy bra she wore) and played with her body for considerable time.

After that we both went for a wash , she put soap on my body and took the best care for all necessary parts during the wash, gave nice BBBJ and I came in the bathroom too.

Then usual play with missionary ride, it took just another 5 minutes to come out because her foreplay and BBBJ were really making me come quickly.

Take short wash, then relaxed .........here is the very important point , I asked her to do massage me. Unexpectedly, she gave me the best massage to my full body (superb head massage too).

Then, we went for second session it was lasted for about 30 minutes with all the positions (we both enjoyed the session while watching the mirror).

Very good experience.....fully relaxed.

Here, I have attached some snaps to give the idea about her structure.

I thing forum should be active, while contributing from my end expecting the same from co-members as well.

Browndick
07-25-10, 17:04
During my last visit to Sri Lanka, spent two nights in a Colombo hotel, but only one WG allowed photos. Arranged her through one of my contacts for the night (from around 9:00pm till morning). She was not very slim, but fairly young, around 19 years, with tight pussy.

Provided a average except BBJ (only covered). Very good FJ in mish position, she moved her legs over to provide a deeper penetration.

Face: 7/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 9/10
CIM: no
DATY: 8/10
FK: 5/10

Damage – Pimp Rs. 10,000
Tip- Rs. 2,000

RegardsThe photos had not downloaded.

Here they are

Pussz Hunter
08-26-10, 07:32
One of a good senior member who shared me a good contact number of a Russian guy(Y****) who has very good beautiful Russian girls this was told to me by the wsgforum member.

This happened one month back when I was away from srilanka (I am working outside srilanka).when I call from my place he pick the phone I introduce to him myself and told one of my friend gave he number. He said when I come to srilanka call from the same mobile number not to call from local line because I am a new customer to him.

When I came to srilanka last month I call him and he answered and said he can send the girls where ever I want .i ask the rate of gils.For 2 hours Rs 10,000.00, half day USD$ 200 and full day USD$ 400-USD$ 500.I told him since this is going to be my first Russian girl experience in srilanka I will book for 2 hour session he agreed.

I booked a room in Global Tower Hotel and informed him .when I am in the room I got a call from him and he ask me to come out and he mention he parked his car near to the hotel when I notice his car went near to it he got down introduced and he ask me to pick a girl in the car and I got into the car OOHHH my good there were three dick rising girls in the car I was so confused whom to select all are sexy figures and smile at me. I don’t know whom to pick & pick blindly who looks to me age around 25-30 & paid Rs 10,000/= to him and he introduce herself Vasilisa and ask me to go to room she will come and join after some time and I gave my room number.I came to my room and had couple of black label after 15 min bell rings she was there.she can speak fair enough of English. She gave me a GFK kiss and had a friendly chat mean time I offer her a drink she had it. we decide to go for a wash and she started to remove her cloths and when she saw I am taking my camera she refuse to remove her cloths unless and untill I keep the camera away and I convince her saying I am not in srilanka I am going back to where I work all sort of stories and gave her USD $25 then she agreed saying she trust me that I won’t show her pic to anyone. To be a trust worthy man I am masking her face.

We both went to showers had a nice was and she played with my junior rub each other , came to bed had a good session in various positions .Her BBBJ was very good.after 1st session we had a small drink and went on again this time anal using condoms. It was a happy ending of pussy hunting.I had around

Overall

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 10/10
Ass:10/10
Body: 10/10
DATY: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Anal: 9/10
FS: 10/10

Attitude 10/10

Damage
Double room cost USD $ 55+ food + tax.
Girl Rs 10,000/=
Tip USD $ 25

Truely worth for the money.

Pussz Hunter
09-02-10, 22:15
This was my second encounter with another Russian lady. As I mention in my previous post I contact him and he was asking me how the experience with that Russian girl was. I thanked him giving a good opportuneity fuck a russian girl for me and I told him that I need a different one this time but should be little fleshy on and he mention that there is a new lady coming to srilanka from somewhere on her way to Russia she will stay in Colombo for a couples of weeks if I want I can try and he also mention she is around 35 and plump and I was impressed and without seeing I agreed. He told me once she arrived he will call me. After three days I got a call saying she is arrived, this time he mention book the room and give the room number he will drop her to my room. I was very anxious to meet the plump lady.I went to my favorite hotel Globel towers and as for a double room the lady (she also look good heheh) went through the computer and say no double room and only 2 Bed Room Suite is available I didn’t have any choice and she gave a sea view suite. Though the cost was very high but room is superb and nice sea view. I ordered Pepsi and some snakes and I have taken out my black label bottle fixed a small drink then called Y****e and gave my room no.I fixed the second drink now my mood was gr8 and waiting to see the lady.

After 45 min the door bell rings I open the door OOOoohhhh my god dam plumb sexy ***** was standing I well come her and she talks very good English. She was very impressed with the room she enjoys the sea view.I have a habit of giving gifts to any lady who I meet hehehe I believe this makes them happy and comfortable with me and trustable really it works .I gifted her nice lady perfume look like very costly but it is very cheap in gulf ha ha ha ha ha. She was very happy and hugged me and gave me a real GFK kiss I mean lip 2 lip.

I felt she was very hot. We had a very small introduction chat and she said want to have a bath.She starts to remove her cloths one by by oohhh the ***** was really sexy and good size figure.she was fully naked infront of me and she tease me with her boobs and legs. She ask me join with her and she came closer to me and starts to remove my t-shirt went on to my jeans and made me fully nude and really I was shamed because of her figure my junior was rocked and attention position. she tease with my junior and she grab my junior and pull me to the showers. We both had kiss each other & I starts to suck her big boobs nipples it was a great experience sucking the boobs under shower. I did daty on standing position and she was very hot and wild she kneel down towards me and took my junior in deep throat. I was enjoyed the way she suck my junior. She kept on stroking my rode and I couldn’t able to hold and I unload my load in her face since we are under the shower it got washed off. I came out of the shower cubical dried up my self. I took my camera and waiting her to come out soon she came I requested her for a photo she was in double mind and I told her this is for my personal use then she agreed. She gave some good phose.Due to safety of the women I am masked the pictures.

She fixed 2 dinks for me and her we went to bed teasing each other had the drink starts the second session.This session was very good because it took a long time period of time to cum me.we fucked each other in many positions.when I did the anal she starts to scream and moaning .I had a very nice time with her.once our encounter over she gave a call to him once he arrived he gave a miss call she gave a very good GFK and went.

Overall

Face: 6/10
Boobs: 9/10
Ass: 9/10
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
DATY: 6/10
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Anal: 7/10
FS: 9/10

Attitude 9/10