PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
08-22-03, 07:02
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Secada
11-16-04, 15:26
That's it ! That was it ! I just came back from 2-nights-trip Uzbekistan ! I adore the Uzbek girls ! Smart, Tender, High sensitive, great experience ! I tried 20 years-Uzbek-Chic in Tashkent, I saw too many nice girls on the street and in restaurants, so this was a must. I enjoyed.
I stayed in Hotel SAS Radisson on Amir Temur Street, girl ordered through bell boy, so a little expansive (2 hours, 150 USD plus 20 USD allowance for her to enter the hotel). But each pence was nice to spend.

I investigated that best is to stay at Hotel DEDEMAN (Turkish Group) which is very close to Radisson, has Pasha-Discotheque with huge choice of girls ready to go with you for a lay. Price might around 100 USD, anybody tried this ?
link http://www.dedemanhotels.com/hotels/tashkent/h_silk_road.asp?hotel_id=17

Secada
11-16-04, 15:32
Uzbek born girl, but Russian origin. 25 years old, also nice experience, great satisfaction !

Eros75
11-20-04, 12:24
Hi all,

Will be arrivingin Jerusalem on Monday any action going on there in the EVE
any cool bars or clubs what about pro-chicas.

Will be off to T.V. afterwoods.

Any feed back would help haven't been there in 20 YR

Just got back from RIO weeks ago, and my resivuours filling up.

Pauls
11-22-04, 20:37
Just got back from a couple of weeks in tashkent- Partly business, partly holiday. Its about my tenth time there. There are plenty of night clubs where you can pick up girls quite easily- and I'll never see 40 years old or 160 pounds weight again. The deal is normally that you take the girl back to your place and give them something when they leave in the morning. $30 brings a smile to their faces and constant phone calls in the following days. The catch is these places only really operate on Friday and Saturday night. For action every night of the week the Sky bar and the Dedeman (as mentioned by Secada) are the places. 90% of the girls here are full time pros.

One important point- the $100 opening price is for a laugh and designed to catch people who've never been to Tashkent before. 30 seconds conversation will get you to $50 (and I'm talking for the whole night). At the Dedeman you'll be lucky to go lower because the girls have to pay the security $20 if they take someone out -unless they can persuade you to pay it!! Elsewhere $30 is the standard tariff..

Sorry to post in this section but I did want to address some of the information which first appeared here. I've got some photos of girls from Tashkent- when I've worked out how to get them off my phone I'll post them

Eros75
12-09-04, 15:36
Hi! Pauls,

Apparently you are my man, I'm planning to go to Tashkent so I need useful infos.

- Do I need a visa to get there

- Which hotel is good and reasonable price for mongering and don't bother you when you take a girl in.

-which place or disco I have to go to pick up nice girls with reasonable price
- Do they speak a decent english.

- I heard that foreigners could be bothered by policeman in order to get some money
Thanks in advance for your kindness if you need some tipps about Thailand I'm your man, I lived there for 7 years.

Eros

Just got back from a couple of weeks in tashkent- Partly business, partly holiday. Its about my tenth time there. There are plenty of night clubs where you can pick up girls quite easily- and I'll never see 40 years old or 160 pounds weight again. The deal is normally that you take the girl back to your place and give them something when they leave in the morning. $30 brings a smile to their faces and constant phone calls in the following days. The catch is these places only really operate on Friday and Saturday night. For action every night of the week the Sky bar and the Dedeman (as mentioned by Secada) are the places. 90% of the girls here are full time pros.

One important point- the $100 opening price is for a laugh and designed to catch people who've never been to Tashkent before. 30 seconds conversation will get you to $50 (and I'm talking for the whole night). At the Dedeman you'll be lucky to go lower because the girls have to pay the security $20 if they take someone out -unless they can persuade you to pay it!! Elsewhere $30 is the standard tariff..

Sorry to post in this section but I did want to address some of the information which first appeared here. I've got some photos of girls from Tashkent- when I've worked out how to get them off my phone I'll post them

HRC
12-11-04, 05:16
Eros75,

I guess, I could contribute to the board regarding your questions. As far as I know, all foreigners are required to have an entry visa. If you are going there on business, then you could get a visa upon arrival. However, you need some documents from the local party that you have a business with. If you're going as a tourist, you need to get a tourist visa, requirement for which are ridiculous. You either need a personal inivtation (which might take at least a month to obtain and get approved) or you could get a visa through a tourist agency (in this case, you might have to get a full package - tickets + hotel). Again, this is from my personal experience. The country is pretty interesting but the visa regulations make it too troublesome to visit.

Regarding the hotels, I stayed in Sheraton. Pretty good location - very near the park (with a stature of Temur) where you could find some good looking SW (personally did not avail of their services). Plus you could find some ladies in the hotel bar. I was there for only one week and was pretty busy to monger. But my local partners arranged a beautifful lady for two days for me and i had no problems getting her in and out of the hotel.

Regarding the security, I actually found that being a foreigner could be an advantage. As long as you look presentable, the cops would be a bit wary of bothering you. If you're an american, then you definitely should not have any problems with cops.

Anyway, hope this helps. Women there are beautiful. The lady that I spent time with was actually Uzbek. Total GFE - gentle in bed, no problem with a BJ but did not feel comfortable with me licking her pussy. Apparently, this is not really pacticed too widely there.

Pauls
12-12-04, 13:46
Eros,

I always go to Tashkent with my work and they sort out visas and a flat for me so I can't really add much to what HRC said. You definitely need a visa and probably the best way is through a tourist agency with flights etc included. ALL the major hotels have bars with girls working in them, most have night clubs as well. I have heard that these hotels will try and charge you if you bring girls back. if the Sherton doesn't then that sounds like the place to stay. Its quite pricey though. There are much cheaper hotels(approx $30 a night) around and I stayed at them in my pre-mongering days but you need to find them through a travel agent. My experience in other countries is that if you get friendly with the secuity then it only takes a very small occasional bribe to make sure you don't get any hassle.

Absolutely no problems with the cops if your a foreigner. They are brutal murdering, corrupt bastards to the're own countrymen but they won't hassle you.

Not sure about the DATY comment- they all loved it as I recall....

Getting to Tashkent under your own steam is a lot of hassle but if your looking for something like Russia or the Ukraine for less than half the price I'd recommend it.

Thanks for the offer of info on Thailand. I was there twenty years ago as a spotty teenager on his first trip outside of Europe and I'm thinking of going back as middle-aged mongerer. can't wait!

Heading East
06-06-05, 19:23
Hi guys thanks for all the contributions made about Uzbekistan. The place sounds great! Why are there so few mongers going to this place?

Will be visiting for 6 weeks in September, for a bit of work and travel. Any thing new happening in Tashkent? I've read about the scene at Hotel Dedeman and Le Meridian, I will check these places out. Where are Juliano Disco and Wigwam? Are they still both going?

Anybody has done any mongering outside of Tashkent? Places like Samarkand, Bukhara or Urgench? What’s the scene like in these places?

I know there are a lot of questions for someone with zero posts, but I have had to use a different handle form previous post, as I’m sure a work college has figured it out. You can trust me on this! hehe.

Piper1
09-23-05, 00:18
Hi guys thanks for all the contributions made about Uzbekistan. The place sounds great! Why are there so few mongers going to this place?

I think it's because most of the working girls are in Dubai and other places. In many of the CIS countries, the working girls won't risk working in their own city or country. Too close to home.

I was just thinking about some of the best WGs I've had here in Dubai, and many of them are from Uzbekistan (all beautiful, great natured and very sexy), so I checked this thread, only to find it very quiet.

cheers

Piper

Eros74
10-09-05, 22:59
Hello!

Please could you post some fotos of Uzbeki girls you had in Dubai?

How much they charge for one hour and all night long in Dubai?

Thanks in advance!

Good hunting!

Jcoctav
10-20-05, 15:51
Going to Tashkent in about a month for business ... and leisure purposes :)

Anyone with more advice/suggestions etc besides the comments that have been already posted?

Would really appreciate it.

Thanks cJ aka AssMaster

Love Asian Girl
11-20-05, 00:41
I've found this address in a local newspaper. Since I don't know the local language, I've asked one of the hotel guys to assist me.

It was a private appartment where I could choose between 6 girls. Damage was 20 USD/hour & girl + some small money for taxi.

Love Asian Girl
11-20-05, 01:14
I prefer not to show faces. Very nice two girls, at the age of 26 years old. Never said "no" to anything. Try the limits by yourself.

Milyon
12-10-05, 13:54
Greetings , all those who have visited and understood the pleasures of Tashkent. See my report in the Tashkent thread of April, I got a chance to visit again in Oct again and pics follow.

Milyon
12-10-05, 13:59
Shy girl, but nice body. US$ 70 pick up from Sky Club. $ 20 for the security at the hotel (the one opp. the Intercon, no names those who have visited Tashkent know the one - named after the scandanavian airline !) because it is GF unlike the Intercon.

Piper1
12-10-05, 14:13
Hello! Please could you post some fotos of Uzbeki girls you had in Dubai? How much they charge for one hour and all night long in Dubai?
Thanks in advance!

Hi Lukasek - just saw your post from weeks ago - most of the CIS gals in my pics are from Uzbekistan, as it turn out (see UAE/Dubai photo section). They charge from about US$70 short time (couple of hours) and from about US$80-120 all night.

cheers

Piper

PS LAG and Milyon - great work!

Milyon
12-10-05, 14:25
The intercon loo's are better (bigger) though, but so are the prices. My hotel $ 70 incl breakfast, Intercon $ 160. Bath was a bit small. Resolution not as good , Korean DG camera's not quite as good as the Japanese (esp when it's a little steamy).

Piper - nice to see you here. Plan a trip to Tashkent from Dubai (fly from Sharjah Uzbek Airlines. Tashkent great P4P, without the hassels of Dubai)

Love Asian Girl
12-10-05, 21:37
Shy girl, but nice body. US$ 70 pick up from Sky Club. $ 20 for the security at the hotel (the one opp. the Intercon, no names those who have visited Tashkent know the one - named after the scandanavian airline !) because it is GF unlike the Intercon.Milyon,

very good photos, where these girls russian or native Uzbeki?

Concerning the Sky Club, as I was there I've asked a russian girl to invite me to the hotel. The answer was 150 USD for 2 hours! so I said thanks, regreted the 4 USD I 've paid for her drink and decided to use other opportunities...

Unclosed is one of the photos I've made out of the TV-Tower. It's not nude but made be interesting as well.

Best greeting

LAG

Fawie
05-16-06, 17:05
Hi Guys,

Done Dubai, Moldova, Sofia. I must try Tashkent! so a few Q's to my fellow mongerors

1) I am british, will i have any problems there visa wise etc etc

2) where is the best place for a fat bastard of 27 like me to get some P4P action

3) do the girls do anal there

4) what sort of money should i expect to pay

5) anyone know how to get there from England! :)

6) any good hotels?

7) any relevent info you could pass on to helo a tashkent newbie like me will be appreciated!

regards,

Fawie

City Angel
05-16-06, 21:01
i get into tashkent on my first trip on Saturday.

Will keep everyone informed as im taking a laptop and camera with me.

I'm staying for 2 weeks and will visit Samarkand and Bohkara in addition to tashkent to check the as yet unreported scene there.

Love Asian Girl
05-23-06, 22:11
Hi CA,

Some photos will be nice - in term of refreshing my memories.
Tashkent was great!

LAG

i get into tashkent on my first trip on Saturday.

Will keep everyone informed as im taking a laptop and camera with me.

I'm staying for 2 weeks and will visit Samarkand and Bohkara in addition to tashkent to check the as yet unreported scene there.

City Angel
05-24-06, 15:25
have taken photos of a couple of brass so far, will be able to get them online on saturday when i return to tashkent.

BuleDaddy
11-14-06, 02:10
That's it ! That was it ! I just came back from 2-nights-trip Uzbekistan ! I adore the Uzbek girls ! Smart, Tender, High sensitive, great experience ! I tried 20 years-Uzbek-Chic in Tashkent, I saw too many nice girls on the street and in restaurants, so this was a must. I enjoyed.
I stayed in Hotel SAS Radisson on Amir Temur Street, girl ordered through bell boy, so a little expansive (2 hours, 150 USD plus 20 USD allowance for her to enter the hotel). But each pence was nice to spend.

I investigated that best is to stay at Hotel DEDEMAN (Turkish Group) which is very close to Radisson, has Pasha-Discotheque with huge choice of girls ready to go with you for a lay. Price might around 100 USD, anybody tried this ?
link http://www.dedemanhotels.com/hotels/tashkent/h_silk_road.asp?hotel_id=17

$150? I can get my butt licked by georgeous Korean girls that can give bagged knobbers so good you don't know they have a bag on and vaginal muscles that can milk your johnson like a milking machine in most eastern seaboard cities of the USA with populations over 500k. After you blow your wad if you have time left (1 hr) you get a nice theraputic massage.
In Baltimore and some towns in Carolina, Tennessee, and Jersey you can get a bbbj in your car from a 20 something crack 'ho off the street for $20-$30. White, Black, Latina?

Chinese businessmen will be coming to the USA in
20-30 years to p4p with the womefolk here (don't laugh!).

JesseJames
12-04-06, 05:42
$150? I can get my butt licked by georgeous Korean girls that can give bagged knobbers so good you don't know they have a bag on and vaginal muscles that can milk your johnson like a milking machine in most eastern seaboard cities of the USA with populations over 500k. After you blow your wad if you have time left (1 hr) you get a nice theraputic massage.

In Baltimore and some towns in Carolina, Tennessee, and Jersey you can get a bbbj in your car from a 20 something crack 'ho off the street for $20-$30. White, Black, Latina?

Chinese businessmen will be coming to the USA in 20-30 years to p4p with the womefolk here (don't laugh!).I've never been to this country but $150 is Manhattan prices, more or less. And if you have a car you can find street action, if you know where to go, got balls, patience and a full tank of gas. Otherwise, if you're a "walker," it in a Bronx dumpster, abandoned buildings, crack house toilet or in a tenement building hallway fire exit. Maybe $20.

You can rent a short time hotel for about $30, in Bronx, and take a gypsy cab (Lincoln Towncars) from spot to spot and you are still saving money over that weird place. Maybe they are Musllims.

$150 might be a years wages.

Still, if you're horney and want to do a local girl, it's worth it, even, just a couple of times.

You don't really know a country until you've slept with one of their women. So I'd pay $300 one time and never go back.

One of these days, I'm going to rent a car in Baltimore and make the rounds. It soundd like there's a lot of hungry *****s and I wanna get me some.

Maybe Baltimore is like the old days in Hunt's Point, pre Guliani ( who ruined everything all over NYC and the HBO Special Hunt's Point was a paradise. HBO brought a lot of heat and stopped it.

$3-5. bjs, in your car. GFE is you could pay the medication bill. Pre crack, the girls were beautiful. A French girl had a parasol.

Milyon
09-01-07, 16:52
Tashkent is paradise, I don't know why the pic gallery does not reflect that. Perhaps it is because the number of "mongers" let into the country is low. It is really difficult to get a visa to visit, but once you are here it is great. Have posted in Tashkent before, but this time will be more discreet. Met this really nice young (26 y) in a cafe, one thing led to another and she took me to the Tashkent Rail Museum. I have never had a better museum visit !!

Milyon
09-01-07, 16:58
At the cafe where we met, we made eye contact, i went over and said hello. She spoke broken english, but well i invited her over to my table. Lunch bill damage 30,000 cym (about $ 24). I said I wanted to have a look around Tashkent and she suggested the TV Tower, Amir Temur Musem (yes I know I had been to Tashkent a couple of times before) and was only looking to get between those nice legs, with the short denim skirt. I ask, would she show me around, help me out with speaking to the taxi drivers etc - i would of course be willing to pay for the "translation" .....she accepted. Fantastic !!

All the while going to the rail museum which is near the main tashkent railway station in the taxi i could not keep my eyes off those legs and the short skirt. I think she caught me a couple of times staring......

Anyway, at the museum, I tell her that I would pay her some more money if she would let me take some "flashing" pics of her......I thought she would say no, but she said yes. So here we go......

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:00
slowly we were getting there

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:06
And some more. She was being extremely nice, but all i could think of was .....she was not wearing panties under that short skirt ! I had to get something more going with her. We chatted some more in the rail museum, walked around a bit (the museum is pretty big, has a miniature train running inside it) , and she turned out to be very nice. I put my arm around her, she didn't mind, we held hands, and basically I was being as nice as possible.

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:10
I plucked up courage to ask her for some close up shots.She had a fine ass and I wanted to get a look at it, and get some more of that great shaved p.

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:11
another pose of that fine ass

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:12
And another with a bit of her shaved p showing.

Piper1
09-01-07, 17:13
Good one Milyon! Good to see you're still exploring less-mongered places.

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:17
The bulge in my pants was getting bigger and bigger and between pictures I was trying to adjust the bugle to the most comfortable position. She saw this and there was this look in her eyes. I suggested we climb into one of the engines for some sex, but she said no. Her logic - flashing was OK , it was fast but no sex outside. Very dangerous if the police catch us, but she didn;t mind a quick BJ, but woulden't guarantee that I it would be long enough for me to orgasm. Well , I had never had a BJ in a museum in the outdoors before let alone in a rail museum, so I agreed (who would'ent) and up we went into a old Russian steam locomotive. Just got 2 pics of the BJ though.

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:18
The other museum BJ pic

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:22
After the BJ, I wanted more. I asked he and she said we could go back to her place, she had nice toys and a sexy outfit and she would put it on and we could do what we wanted. Was I dreaming.....does this happen in reality or only in C grade movies !! I did'nt want to stop.

We went back to her place. All the while in the taxi my hands kept touching her legs, each time I tried to get my finger into that shaved p i had seen, she held it , looked at me and asked me to wait.

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:25
No more writing, I attach the pics taken at her place. She put on this sexy black outfit ......the pictures speak for themselves.

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:27
Close one of the eyes

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:29
And some more.......

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:31
The only thing that I know to do with lips like those.....

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:33
really clean shaven and very very sexy

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:42
She then brings out this big pink double dildo....my heart is racing. Does she have a friend close by who will come and sit on the other end of that pink stick.......is she a lesbian. But sadly, no. She said she just uses it when she wants a good orgasm. I said , I'm here , she said watch me. So I did and the pictures follow.

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:45
And I took some more pictures of course....

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:48
enjoy some more

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:49
some more ,

Milyon
09-01-07, 17:51
i finally get a bj and then some more......

Meat Loaf
09-01-07, 18:01
tashkent houseGreat photos and story. I can only daydream about having that experience my next meal.

Milyon
09-01-07, 18:03
what more.....well firstly a change of outfit from black to white.....like a sexy angel in white net stockings, with chains on the top portion and a nice slit in the underwear from where you can see that sexy shaved p.

Milyon
09-01-07, 18:05
some more ,

Milyon
09-01-07, 18:07
that nice pink dildo was getting a better time than i was !!

Milyon
09-01-07, 18:10
now i was getting jealous

Milyon
09-01-07, 18:12
finally i get some.....

Milyon
09-01-07, 18:22
i have loads more, but no time to upload now. Got a great 40 minute vid as well of my action with this great GFE compassionate caring person. Trying to figure out how to edit the vid so as not to show her face (that's something she wanted and I must respect).

I should be back in Oct to Tashkent, we now keep in touch via e-mail and on the phone. Will have some more pics if I'm back earlier.

If you are in Tashkent try the Sky Bar in Tata Hotel , Diplomat Club (not the one in Tata) near Dedeman, as well as the new club in Dedeman itself. Also not bad is Club 25 (near Fashion Cafe opposite the Mir Hotel) , as well as Baccara (near Oloy BAzaar). There is a lot of GF non pro-action in Tashkent if you have the patience to invest a couple of days and evenings with the local women who are usually 8/10 !!

Labadi
09-01-07, 19:27
You found a new paradise - congratulations. I am always visiting train stations (or museums if they are to find) in countries I am visiting, but I never had this fantastic experience you had.

Class 1 - Report !!

labadi

Mua Tur
09-02-07, 07:11
In the middle of 2005 I was in Tashkent. At 5. 00 a. M. I arrived in my selected hotel. But unfortunately there were no responsible person to welcome me except the night guard. So I have to awaited till to 9. 00 a. M. But in 7. 30 a. M. I saw a guy with two fantastic lady coming down through the open stair in front of me. We exchanged only Hello. A very welcome scene for me, because I arrived here only for mongering and was well educated about my lodge. I am unlucky enough to get any of the ladies because I didn’t get yet my room and need to learn about current atmosphere. It was not the end. A nice and warm meet with the owner of the hotel and a homely atmosphere build my high confidence. Not only that, every afternoon the girls were called up to choose one for my alone night. I got a sweet and sour test in my whole tour but an unforgettable sweet experience from the hotel authority.

If you like to get freebie or similar to that in instant collection, I think it is difficult to get in any place in the world. You have to invest your time and effort for the time being period. May be it happens rarely by luck and by chance.

If you are in typical way to collect ladies and needs a fantastic homely service (Your visa also) from hotel authority I can provide my experienced one upon request in this forum.

Get happy mongering.

You found a new paradise - congratulations. I am always visiting train stations (or museums if they are to find) in countries I am visiting, but I never had this fantastic experience you had.

Class 1 - Report !!

labadi

Milyon
09-03-07, 06:07
some left over pics from my time in Tashkent.

Milyon
09-03-07, 06:10
And some more.I really love these ones, she had such a sweet p and a. Watching her slide her finger in and out was such a pleasure. Enjoy the pics.

Milyon
09-03-07, 06:19
Spreading those lips again.

Milyon
09-03-07, 06:20
I get jealous of where those fingers have been.

Milyon
09-03-07, 06:24
Pink lips, pink c , just after I had pulled out !!

Milyon
09-03-07, 07:00
Looking though my cell phone, had a few there as well. Same nice person. Pics follow.

Milyon
09-03-07, 07:03
Flashing nice cleavage.

Milyon
09-03-07, 07:05
Shy girl.....

Milyon
09-03-07, 07:06
Dressing up or down....take a guess.

Milyon
09-03-07, 07:08
Closeup of that lovely pink p again. Ray of sunshine through the window adds some "light" effects to the pic !

Milyon
09-03-07, 07:11
My favourite part ! I must say that she was a real GFE, in the true sense. We were at her place when pics were taken. Great cook, great company, great sense of presence, with a hint of sexual intrigue. Willing to "experiment" ! Even a GF isn't all that sometimes.

Lama Di Bali
09-07-07, 05:49
Is Milyon the only monger over there who owns a camera?

Milyon
09-25-07, 14:08
I won't waste time with the chit chat, just the pics follow. My recent visit to Tashkent. Weather is changing it's quite nice in the evenings. Usual places visited Juliano's / Club 25 / Sky / Diplomat by the Dedeman. My language skills are improving.

Milyon
09-25-07, 14:10
Some more nice pics, enjoy the show.

Milyon
09-25-07, 14:17
Some more......

Milyon
09-25-07, 14:22
Some of these are my favourite.....sexy / GFE and not camera shy.

Milyon
09-25-07, 14:28
Oops , sequence missed......now corrected.

Milyon
09-25-07, 14:30
The money shots....

Firebird
09-25-07, 16:35
Nice pics Milyon but that looks like a "much used" hole - bareback??? Kinda risky aint it?

Zagor
09-26-07, 12:55
Some of these are my favourite.....sexy / GFE and not camera shy.

Milyon..
Thoses are superb pictures.. Go on.. Ozbeks my favorites in Antalya too. Zagor

Milyon
09-28-07, 07:32
More pics......

Milyon
09-28-07, 07:35
And some more.....

Milyon
09-28-07, 07:52
And some more......

Milyon
09-28-07, 07:54
No need at write, the pictures speak all.

Milyon
09-28-07, 07:57
More to follow.....

Milyon
09-28-07, 08:26
And some more.....

Milyon
09-28-07, 08:29
And some more......

Milyon
09-28-07, 08:32
The last few.......

Oyenk
10-03-07, 12:07
Very good pictures brother Milyon, looking forward to see Your fantastic pictures...! and i love those pink shaved pussy...

cheers.

Milyon
10-04-07, 07:47
These series of a Pro WG picked up from Rich Club @ the Dedeman. Went back to her place - didn't let me take any pics of any action, but when I was about to leave put on the white outfit and said she wanted pics in the staircase outside her apartment ! Was I to complain - I was only to happy to oblige. $ 70 from 1 to 5 AM , BBBJ, DATY, sex all positions but no anal - great attitude in bed. The staircase pics turned out to be quite sexy, wanted another go but the radio cab she had called was waiting. Didn't get her number, but she said she hangs out at the Rich Club. Enjoy !

Bez Bezarra
10-04-07, 11:48
The Girl said she wanted pics in the stairs! It was quite sexy!

For local boys who obviously don't have hotel rooms, or their own flat, a lot of fucking goes on in the stairs. I was told more than a few stories about how local guys go to the apartment blocks and find a girl that, for some rubles, will pull up her dress, bend over, and take it from behind standing up in the stairs for a quick bonk. When its snowing, the stairs can prevent a nasty case of frostdick too.

I recall one "friend" who "found" a girl for me, who confessed a few days later that he thought this girl was so hot, that when he went to pick her up at her flat, he just had to stop for a quick fuck with her in her stairs on the way to bring her over to my hotel. He apologized for soiling her but said hey, what's a horny guy supposed to do? NOT fuck a tramp in the stairs? That's downright unpatriotic! Practically gay! ;)

Milyon
10-04-07, 12:33
Hi Bez,

Well the more I travel the stans, the more I learn. You seem to be around these parts quite a bit, so packing in much more experience than me, next time will try and go for "action" in the stairs and see how it works out. The lifts in these old soviet building blocks also seem to be quite frequently used as I've been told !!

Cheers !

QUOTE=Bez Bezarra]For local boys who obviously don't have hotel rooms, or their own flat, a lot of fucking goes on in the stairs. I was told more than a few stories about how local guys go to the apartment blocks and find a girl that, for some rubles, will pull up her dress, bend over, and take it from behind standing up in the stairs for a quick bonk. When its snowing, the stairs can prevent a nasty case of frostdick too.

I recall one "friend" who "found" a girl for me, who confessed a few days later that he thought this girl was so hot, that when he went to pick her up at her flat, he just had to stop for a quick fuck with her in her stairs on the way to bring her over to my hotel. He apologized for soiling her but said hey, what's a horny guy supposed to do? NOT fuck a tramp in the stairs? That's downright unpatriotic! Practically gay! ;)[/QUOTE]

Milyon
10-09-07, 12:52
Series of pics of WG picked up from the Sky Club and taken downstairs for ST. $ 45 for the room and $ 75 ST - about 2 hours.

Excess
10-09-07, 15:38
Let's dump the elevator music and replace it with:

Hit it Roger Plant- "Stairway to Heaven"

That was a very nice blondynka, Milyon, for a princely $75 ST.

Kudos.

Hi Bez,

Well the more I travel the stans, the more I learn. You seem to be around these parts quite a bit, so packing in much more experience than me, next time will try and go for "action" in the stairs and see how it works out. The lifts in these old soviet building blocks also seem to be quite frequently used as I've been told !!

Awig500
10-10-07, 05:27
I don't know if you guys have noticed but a lot of girls, both professional and amateur can be found via Russian internet dating sites such as:

http://love.mail.ru

Even if you do not speak russian well its not so hard to work out (use an online translator) - and its usually possible to find someone who speaks some English. Ones looking for money are highlighted in pink.

Girls in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan seem to use it most, not so much Tajikistan (Turkmenistan forget it).

Cheers

Khushi39
11-04-07, 10:24
Milyon,

You seem to have discovered Heaven. Please enlighten us with a detailed report on how to hook up with these angels.

Milyon
11-09-07, 15:02
If you are in TAS, then you know the regular places....Juliano's / From Dusk Till Dawn (near DHL office) , Safari / Polyanka / Sky.....nice lap dancing at FM/Diplomat and even the Diplomat near the Dedeman has action after 1130 at night with WG's quite popular over the weekends.

Get out there, show your $$$ and take your pick !

Milyon,

You seem to have discovered Heaven. Please enlighten us with a detailed report on how to hook up with these angels.

Khushi39
11-09-07, 17:39
Milyon,

I am not in TAS, but planning to, hopefully soon. Please guide on girl friendly hotels and the hot spots there. Can one do without any Russian language? Can one hire a translator, preferably a female university student who can be a tourist guide, translator and travel companion?

Mua Tur
11-14-07, 08:44
You may check on Hotel Ali Tour. 26/2 V. Vakhidov Str. Tashkent. Phone: 998 712 567162 (If ont yet changed). Even they have a website alitur.narod.ru.

This hotel is extremely girls greindly. They have all the supports what you are in need. Years back I have vistied this hotel and experienced one of my best hopitality ever I get.

Enjoy.

Milyon,

I am not in TAS, but planning to, hopefully soon. Please guide on girl friendly hotels and the hot spots there. Can one do without any Russian language? Can one hire a translator, preferably a female university student who can be a tourist guide, translator and travel companion?

Eros75
01-09-08, 06:35
Hi All,

Is it worthy to go to Tashkent in february? I heard it's pretty cold at that time :-(

What is best apartment or hotel for bringing girls back?

Any advices from expert mongers for Taskhent would be much appreciated.

Anybody in Taskhent in February?

Cheers

Eros

Bez Bezarra
01-10-08, 12:50
Tashkent in february?

I heard it's cold

If you wait for the weather to warm up, the city AND the people, (girls), will be more attractive. Spring time in Tashkent is the best time to go. (or fall).

Captmick
02-27-08, 14:07
On Recent visit to Tashkent met this lovely in the SME bar.

Expat boyfriend in UAE so had to keep it as anon as possible.

Thoroughly recommend this bar. Its open all night and full of pussy.

You have to admit gorgeous ass.

Khundak
06-24-08, 02:03
Here is wonderful Leyla in Tashkent- lovely and totaly adventrous and very fun to hang out with!

Cajun Bourbon
06-26-08, 15:50
Hey guys,

I am currently in Tashkent. Staying at Tata for almost a week now.

Visited FM bar. Nice lap dance by the ladies there.

Now, I've been looking for more action but somehow I couldn't find anything.

Been looking around the hotel lobby but came up empty.

Milyon, any advise that I can use?

Khundak
06-29-08, 03:05
Hey cajun burbon dude, you are sitting on gold mine---just under your hotel is sky club. full of pussy! just go around the back of your hotel it is there!!

Hey guys,

Milyon
07-01-08, 12:21
Juliano's @ Babur Park....nice selection of girls after 1130 PM. Also try out Diplomat near the Dedeman...(not the Tata Diplomat...that's mostly lap dancing like FM).

Enjoy Tashkent !

Hey guys,

DirkDingy
09-15-08, 16:55
They approached me outside of Demir and said they needed money for their kid. I said what the hell and did it for charity's sake. One was about a four, the other. They took me to a great Sauna though. Pics attached.

DirkDingy
09-15-08, 16:58
Two Tartar sisters from Diplomat referenced in my earlier report. $100 bucks for both. Cool chicas.

DirkDingy
09-15-08, 17:02
A solid 7. ½ Ruskie ½ Ukr. Really good in the sac. She did not charge me but is/was a prostitute. Will post her photo because she does do P4P.

Gorge69
09-17-08, 12:34
A solid 7. ½ Ruskie ½ Ukr. Really good in the sac. She did not charge me but is/was a prostitute. Will post her photo because she does do P4P.Can you guide me where I can find soe nice girls for fun and enjoy.

DirkDingy
09-18-08, 07:38
Can you guide me where I can find soe nice girls for fun and enjoy.

check out prosal's and mylon's reports in the tashkent thread. they will point you in the right direction.

DirkDingy
09-20-08, 15:58
this one was a 1/2 slavic russian 1/2 scond(???) I have no clue what she meant by the latter part of her heritage. She said something about Romania or Moldova. When I said Gypse she got pissed.

Didn't pay her any money but has worked as an Arabic dancer in Dubai before. I would assume she was/is in the game. Met her at Sky Club.

A 6.5.

DirkDingy
10-03-08, 20:12
This is the lady that appeared in the backseat of my car.

Jake993
03-20-09, 17:05
This girl is another one of weird geneology--some sort of subethnic group from the Cacuses.

18 or 19 years young...

From my Jan/Feb 09 trip.Nice, but certainly not your stereotypical Uzbek. Funnily enough she bears a similarity to a girl I know in Oklahoma who was born in Uzbekistan. Stranded genes no doubt.

Kurenda
03-20-09, 17:49
She's a Chechen or Ingush girl.

Prosal
03-20-09, 20:40
She's a Chechen or Ingush girl.
She could be from any ethnicity, but I'd bet for Iranian or Tatar.

Uzbeks are descended to a large degree from Tatar invaders whose invasions spanned literally the centuries.

Doctor_Skank
03-20-09, 20:52
This is my type: dark haired, over 6ft tall in heels, a great smile...I give her an eight.

You....?

Obviously a 100% UkranianNot really my type, but definitely cute. Bet she looks amazing in club clothes and heels.

DirkDingy
03-20-09, 20:54
She could be from any ethnicity, but I'd bet for Iranian or Tatar.

Uzbeks are descended to a large degree from Tatar invaders whose invasions spanned literally the centuries.

She is LEZGINKA.

Prosal
03-21-09, 17:59
She is LEZGINKA.
I didn't know this ethnicity. Interesting.

--------------------------------------------------
Lezghins, Lezgi, Лезгияр :

Total population 600,000. Regions with significant populations Russia : 412,000, Azerbaijan : 178,000

Languages Lezgian, Azerbaijani, Russian. Religion Sunni Islam

The Lezgins are an ethnic group, living predominantly in southern Dagestan and north-eastern Azerbaijan, who speak the Lezgian language.

In the 19th century, the term was used more broadly for all ethnic groups speaking Northeast Caucasian languages, including Avars, Laks, and many others.

----------------------------------------------

So Lezghins are from Caucasus. Kurenda wasn't far in his evaluation.

Another proof that Uzbekistan hosts an incredible variety of ethnicities anyhow.

DirkDingy
03-23-09, 03:09
18 or 19 years young.

DirkDingy
03-23-09, 03:11
Dark haired, great lips, and over 6ft tall in heels.

I give her a solid 7.5 on the street and an 8 made up.

Obviously a 100% Ukrainan

Blastoff
03-24-09, 00:13
18 or 19 years young.

Fantasic looking girl. I may be heading that way later in the year for the first time. How much should I expect to pay for short time and over night for girls like this one?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Blastoff

Luft Butt
03-25-09, 20:11
Hi guys,

I will be in Tashkent for one week approx. middle of April. Is anyone there for having a beer together and maybe some good P2P?

Petrol Pete
03-25-09, 23:01
Dark haired, great lips, and over 6ft tall in heels.

I give her a solid 7.5 on the street and an 8 made up.

Obviously a 100% UkrainanI don't like her eyes.

DirkDingy
03-28-09, 16:14
Fantasic looking girl. I may be heading that way later in the year for the first time. How much should I expect to pay for short time and over night for girls like this one?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Blastoff

I should not have even posted these girls' photos because none of them are prostitutes. I didn't even have sex with the young one. She holds some conservative Muslim values and I would feel bad about taking her virginity. She is already stricken with puppy love for me and I don’t want to hurt her. She calls me her "boyfriend" and treats me as such...very faithful and loyal...central asian girls so different than the slavic sluts of russia, ukraine, moldova, etc.

I give her about $300 a month which she is very happy with and brought her an IPhone last time I was there....She's young and not spoiled in the least bit.

That being said, she always brings "love oil" in her purse when she sees me and actually makes me cum without vaginal penetration. She's somewhat of an experienced expert in this for such a young thing...she even knows how to massage the male g-spot.

The other one is 25/26 and is also not a prostitute. She costs me about 500-700 a month and is always willing to meet me in Dubai within 24 hours of my call.

Eros74
06-01-09, 20:25
Just to have an idea about how they "should" look like :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BpxMhI-SyI

Prosal
06-04-09, 14:44
Just to have an idea about how they "should" look like :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BpxMhI-SyI
Nice bikinis and pool outfits (Uzbek designers!), thanks Luka. That tremendously reminds me AquaPark and Radisson's pool. :)

Many people refer to the Islamic character of Uzbekistan, but I personally can't agree to any of that for Tashkent.

Eros74
06-04-09, 20:33
Nice bikinis and pool outfits (Uzbek designers!), thanks Luka. That tremendously reminds me AquaPark and Radisson's pool. :)

Many people refer to the Islamic character of Uzbekistan, but I personally can't agree to any of that for Tashkent.

Prosal think that I was in travel agency asking how much to flight to Tashkent and the woman there suggested me, if I will decide to go there, to not dress short paint and when I asked her, "where it is better I do not dress shorts? in Tashkent?"

She said, no, if you go to other city, in Tashkent you see even teenager with very short skirt :)

Never been there, but the feeling is so "muslim" as Ufa was.... only green colour in the flag LOL

Yellowred
10-06-09, 10:22
Come on guys, post some pictures.

I would if I had any.

Angus Magee
05-03-10, 16:45
Uzbekistan Airways new slogan does not exactly inspire confidence;)

Prosal
05-03-10, 18:57
ROFLMAO. Funny - photoshopped - pic !

Anyhow, honestly, I find that Uz Air is a pretty good company.

Prosal
05-06-10, 12:58
ROFLMAO. Funny - photoshopped - pic !
Official apologize towards A.M. :)

Pic was not photoshopped!

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/trip_reports/read.main/152732/

Eaglestar
05-06-10, 17:26

How about a similar one from Air China?? I copied this from a Face Book site and have no idea if it is photo shopped

ES

Zorarudi
05-06-10, 19:52
this one was a 1/2 slavic russian 1/2 scond(???) I have no clue what she meant by the latter part of her heritage. She said something about Romania or Moldova. When I said Gypse she got pissed.

Didn't pay her any money but has worked as an Arabic dancer in Dubai before. I would assume she was/is in the game. Met her at Sky Club.

A 6.5.Beatiful girl

ILuvIt
05-06-10, 23:07
How about a similar one from Air China?? I copied this from a Face Book site and have no idea if it is photo shopped

ES
I think it's more like meanings lost in the translation. Some public signs with English translation makes one shake your head. Evidently, there are no westerners on the ad staffs.

BionicMan
05-06-10, 23:44
I think it's more like meanings lost in the translation. Some public signs with English translation makes one shake your head. Evidently, there are no westerners on the ad staffs.

I agree, but still tohose mistakes are hilarious.

There was a sign on a cement barrier to inhibit access to a road in China reading (in english)
CAUTION: COLLISION HERE

BionicMan
05-06-10, 23:46

ES
it is true that it is customary in chinese to wish to anybody taking a trip "Good Luck"
The meaning gets funny when it is in english as we just say "have a good trip", whilst the translation from chinese is probbaly "good luck"...

Beken
07-30-10, 20:11
Here on business back in May. A few pictures for you of the locals. Not really that much happening but managed to have a new flavor every night. Prices about $50-100 usd/night is what I managed.

Khundak
10-30-10, 11:11
Well I had some good fun in tashkent 3 weeks ago. There is a nice sauna next to Diplomat. And here is lovely shireen from there

Drajay2010
01-19-11, 12:06
Dear all please add more tips, we want to visit at April. Can we get chick at hotel?

Prosal
01-19-11, 14:30
Charvak lake Siren.

Great place to kick back for a few days with a chick or two on board during scorching hot days.

Maclaine79
05-20-11, 19:07
[QUOTE=Drajay2010; 1114053]Dear ahi can the pros and veterans atleast share the guest friendly hotels. . . Ten pages and not once decent input on hotels, come on seniors can you share this basic info, thanks for the help

Prosal
10-18-11, 16:35
Hi I am going Tashkent next week. Can you give me the name of the hotel please.The hotel facing the Intercontinental is the Radisson.

Prosal
11-09-11, 14:11
[QUOTE=Drajay2010; 1114053]Dear ahi can the pros and veterans atleast share the guest friendly hotels. Ten pages and not once decent input on hotels, come on seniors can you share this basic info, thanks for the helpUzbekistan Hotel seems to be the favorite of turkish mongers (along with Grande Plaza) , so I guess it's "guestfriendly".

Better stay in an apartment.

Grinhof
01-05-12, 14:44
Tashkent girls

Grinhof
01-05-12, 14:51
Uzbek girls December 2010

Joyra
01-07-12, 11:27
Uzbek girls December 2010Hi Girnof,

Nice pictures of Uzbeki girls. Saw the picture you posted on Brazil forum too, good sexxy bunda! Uzbeki girls a re really sexxy and Hot. I have been to tashkent once bit was unable to sped time on mongering due to business commitments. I am traveling again on 15th Jan 2012. Any input and guidance from you will help me explore Tashkent from a Monger's point of view.

Cheers!

Prosal
05-31-12, 08:55
Pic taken from the FB page of PaSaDo, a new restaurant in Tashkent.

What is great in Tashkent is that there's belly dancing floor shows in many restaurants and clubs. And yes, often with absolutly stunning dancers.

Prosal
10-23-12, 12:29
Autumn in Tashkent.

Prosal
10-26-12, 12:02
Autumn in Tashkent.As a side note, pic was taken at 1991 Cafe on Mustakilik. Nice place, good "in" crowd on weekends, many girls.

Horn Dog
02-03-13, 13:39
Going back to Samarkand in a couple of weeks, hopefully have time to spend at least one night in Tashkent. Samarkand looks dead for mongering or I wasn't looking in the right places with my limited Russian. Ya govoryu po Russki ochen ploxo! Anyone stayed at the Hayot Hotel in Tashkent? Heard that you can't bring girls back to your hotel room anymore.

BrownSkinHead
04-29-13, 12:40
Pic taken from the FB page of PaSaDo, a new restaurant in Tashkent.

What is great in Tashkent is that there's belly dancing floor shows in many restaurants and clubs. And yes, often with absolutly stunning dancers.Love your pictures Prosal

Amadeuss
12-05-13, 16:12
Hi seniors,

I need help of you all seniors for my next tashkent tour.

Kindly pm me all details including girl pick up points, discos, direct phone nos. Etc.

Kindly help in making my trip rocking.Nishu, you posted 150 messages. But none of them having any substantial information but requests only. And then this silly question in the picture link.

Just the the crap yaar

Ray01
02-22-16, 09:04
The last photo was posted in 2013. Since then there has been no new photos on this site. It can only mean 2 thing;.

1. All the girls have left to Dubai etc and there are none worthy to even deserve a mention let alone a photo; or.

2. The bitches you guys are taking are too ugly that you are so embarrassed to even post their picture except for the fable that "what a great time you had in Uzbekistan".

You decide and prove me wrong.