PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

VietKieu2012
12-10-12, 17:16
This girl has nice boobs and ass. She is very horny.

Rick Rock
12-11-12, 06:52
This girl has nice boobs and ass. She is very horny.Great rack, awesome body. Good score bro. Love babes like this in Vietnam!

Nandu
12-11-12, 16:36
This girl has nice boobs and ass. She is very horny.Hello Viet

Can you pass the contact? Excellent rack. Would love to have her.

Thanks

Nandu

ChuckInFlorida
12-13-12, 08:10
This girl has nice boobs and ass. She is very horny.I'd also love to have the contact info. She looks amazing!

Fritobugger
01-25-13, 05:43
Yum. What a glorious sex doll. Takes a licking and a pounding.

Old New Guy
02-10-13, 21:18
Just a quick update and advice. If you want to be sure to not get anything, get over here on Lunar new year. Bar, disco, massages. Everything is closed. However the city downtown is very nice, totally developed and well kept. I ended at the Moon bar by the river with some varied company and reasonably priced drinks. An experienced European took home a Viet lady (married to another Westerner) , for a freebie. In my opinion she was nothing remarkable. Nothing lost, nothing gained, the future is still bright.

Old New Guy
02-11-13, 15:43
Sorry, I've posted in the wrong forum.

Old New Guy
02-13-13, 10:56
Amend my previous mistake with a piccie.

Mentioned in HCMC Bar reports.

Vlad Impaler
03-08-13, 11:44
I had difficulty but found a lady to provide BBBJCIM.

She was happy for photos but not during sex.

Whilst she was finishing the task I took a photo of which she was aware, showed her after and she was happy for me to keep. Photo attached.

Great nipples. Photo attached.

Moral of the story: perserverance pays

Johndao
03-13-13, 15:43
This is what you can expect to find in the Tan Binh / Koreatown / Barbershp / Brothels

Mackin
03-13-13, 20:55
Excellent. Hope to visit VN sometime later this year or early next. Would be very very happy with something even close to her.

Whisper1
03-14-13, 06:11
This is what you can expect to find in the Tan Binh / Koreatown / Barbershp / BrothelsNice JD. Which one did you go to?

Jesterl
03-19-13, 22:04
Yes Doppel, These are always my best experiences. Girls who are not out looking, maybe have never thought to be, and if you are not afraid or being forward, and you try this ten times, you will have 1 or 2 successes. I have met girls in the post office, at the employment center, in markets, walking on the street, etc. If you catch their eye and they smile, go for it! Don't waste time with later meeting, dinner, lunch, etc, go for it now! You may offend some but not too badly, nothing like in western countries. One thing to note, keep up your appearance. You don't have to be young or even handsome, but look clean and neat. Better to be wearing decent pants (slacks, trouser) , nice and clean shoes and a shirt with a collar. Keep your hair trimmed and no beard. You may be shocked at what comes your way. And finally, no need to offer money, this will put some girls off as you are treating them as prostitutes. You can give them some gift later if you want a return visit.

JDI'm going to have to disagree politely. This is not how men pick-up women in these countries. We do, as foreigners, have license to approach them and ply our wares, but flashing cash like this is counter productive and make one look socially retarded. I'm not saying that there isn't a cash-for-honey component to S. E. Asia, but it must be done subtly-pay for her meal, take her shopping, etc-after the woman has made some sort of minor commitment. Doing it your way makes foreigners look like targets, will not bring respect, and will garner lower quality women. The point of S. E. Asia is not to have to get used by women in the pursuit of companionship / hook-up, unlike back home. (Most older women will be flattered and even buy you a gift in most parts of Asia.)

Fritobugger
04-04-13, 06:39
Last week I can barely get my little finger in her azz without complaints of pain. One week and three sessions later and she is riding a toy like a pro and telling to put down the camera so that I can put my cock back in her puzzy. Sorry it is so blurry. Lube everywhere.

I think I am in love.

AmericanThief
04-06-13, 03:36
How did you get the vibrator in the country?

Doppel One
04-06-13, 08:16
I'm going to have to disagree politely. This is not how men pick-up women in these countries. We do, as foreigners, have license to approach them and ply our wares, but flashing cash like this is counter productive and make one look socially retarded. I'm not saying that there isn't a cash-for-honey component to S. E. Asia, but it must be done subtly-pay for her meal, take her shopping, etc-after the woman has made some sort of minor commitment. Doing it your way makes foreigners look like targets, will not bring respect, and will garner lower quality women. The point of S. E. Asia is not to have to get used by women in the pursuit of companionship / hook-up, unlike back home. (Most older women will be flattered and even buy you a gift in most parts of Asia.)What fantasy land do you live in? With respect, have you even stepped foot inside Vietnam? I only ask because your MO seems contrary to the situation on the ground there, especially in the provinces, unless of course you have good Vietnamese language skills. Then again, judging by your previous posts you're still in your early 30s and shouldn't be paying for it anyway IMO. Note to any middle aged members reading this, unless you've got a lot of time, a lot of patience and are feeling extra lucky, ignore the gallant approach when on the prowl for a cute Vietnamese girl and indicate there might be something in it for her beyond flattery and an hour or two of 'romance'. That is generally how it's done in SE Asia.

Doppel One
04-06-13, 08:18
How did you get the vibrator in the country?Perhaps the clue is in the pic?

Fritobugger
04-06-13, 09:39
How did you get the vibrator in the country?Got it on a recent trip to Frankfurt, Germany but the lovely lass using the toy says that there are at least two shops in Hanoi

TConor
04-11-13, 00:32
This is what you can expect to find in the Tan Binh / Koreatown / Barbershp / BrothelsAnd services? BBBJ? Cim? FS? Anal?

Roch2001
05-09-13, 23:14
Sexed this student with a delicious small pussy.

LuvAsianTang
05-12-13, 15:13
Sexed this student with a delicious small pussy.She's quite lovely may I ask where you met her?

Klipsh
05-17-13, 17:17
I had difficulty but found a lady to provide BBBJCIM.

She was happy for photos but not during sex.

Whilst she was finishing the task I took a photo of which she was aware, showed her after and she was happy for me to keep. Photo attached.

Great nipples. Photo attached.

Moral of the story: perserverance paysHello! You can share pictures in this post. Because I love it.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1550-Photo-Gallery

Ray Black
05-18-13, 04:00
I'm going to have to disagree politely. This is not how men pick-up women in these countries. We do, as foreigners, have license to approach them and ply our wares, but flashing cash like this is counter productive and make one look socially retarded. I'm not saying that there isn't a cash-for-honey component to S. E. Asia, but it must be done subtly-pay for her meal, take her shopping, etc-after the woman has made some sort of minor commitment. Doing it your way makes foreigners look like targets, will not bring respect, and will garner lower quality women. The point of S. E. Asia is not to have to get used by women in the pursuit of companionship / hook-up, unlike back home. (Most older women will be flattered and even buy you a gift in most parts of Asia.)I agree with Jesterl. I had a local HK MILF for several years; took her to lunch often and let her talk. Be sympathetic and appreciative (not just with $). Later, she would even visit my office early in morning for a free fuck. Ending up giving ME gifts, including some jewellery and clothes. Parted on very good terms when I returned to Australia. There is no need to act like a master or ruler. Show respect and you get respect. Even in our favourite activity!

CoolMachine
05-28-13, 02:59
Had to blank out the face as she is married but the look on her face when I entered her showed me the husband wasnt looking after the business.

CoolMachine
05-28-13, 03:03
These ladies are quite easy to pick up with a couple of discrete glances you know what they are after.

Pinche Gringo
06-03-13, 07:36
You are my hero. I may have to make a side trip while I am in Cambodia next week.

These ladies are quite easy to pick up with a couple of discrete glances you know what they are after.

CoolMachine
06-03-13, 13:24
You are my hero. I may have to make a side trip while I am in Cambodia next week.They'll be more on the way as the Hanoi ladies seem to be all up for it.

CoolMachine
06-04-13, 06:39
A bit of preparation and then for the price of a lunch.

Klob25
07-01-13, 13:51
This is what you can expect to find in the Tan Binh / Koreatown / Barbershp / BrothelsHello Johnn could you please contact me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

LuvAsianTang
07-02-13, 03:30
How did you get the vibrator in the country?Am I going to have trouble bringing a vibrator into Vietnam? I wasn't aware of rules against that. Or are there laws and I'm going to get prosecuted for bring in my pinay gf's favorite toy?

Please advise.,

LAT

Mik Hcmc
07-03-13, 12:32
Am I going to have trouble bringing a vibrator into Vietnam? I wasn't aware of rules against that. Or are there laws and I'm going to get prosecuted for bring in my pinay gf's favorite toy?

Please advise,

LATBringing in sex toys has been illegal now for over 1yr or so, If you want to try your luck and end up in the side office negotiating a "fee" then go for it.

Depending on what it looks like you may be lucky or not (if the outline is fairly oviously a dick)

Klob25
07-03-13, 14:39
Anyone got any tips and girls I can hook up with for one night I am going to HCM city and want to enjoy.

KhunJt
07-13-13, 06:33
This girl may not be the hottest but she's certainly the bushiest I've experienced for a while and an enthusiast to boot.

The mamasan said she was a 'new girl' and I don't know about that but she certainly wasn't jaded. We started with a BBBJ, deep, long and oh-so pleasurable, followed by a good half hour of rutting before segueing smoothly into a about of ball and ass licking followed by a hot, gushing CIM (the exquisite moment captured in one of these photos).

I paid the house 200K + 50K tip to the girl (thus delighting her).

Enjoy.D1,

Do you remember which bar you pick up this gal at?

LuvAsianTang
07-20-13, 22:50
Bringing in sex toys has been illegal now for over 1yr or so, If you want to try your luck and end up in the side office negotiating a "fee" then go for it.

Depending on what it looks like you may be lucky or not (if the outline is fairly oviously a dick) Hey mik thanks for the reply. I had no problems getting the toy into vietnam after all. By the way its obviously a dick shape.

LuvAsianTang

D Cups
08-05-13, 14:30
Hi Guys, yes, it's true Benny's is still shut down but there is still P4P action at Apocalypse Now on Thi Sach and Smiley's on Thai Van Lung (albeit relatively expensive in Eastern terms). Mai, the Vietnamese girl with the biggest natural tits in Vietnam (on a small frame) that I have ever seen in my 10 trips there, is back at Smileys and willing to suck your schwantztooka for $50 plus $30 to the bar. Kind of expensive but if you are addicted to big-titted blow jobs like I am you pay it. Unfortunately she would not let me take any pics of her because her Canadian boyfriend saw the last ones I posted on here from two or three years ago and she was really pissed about that.

Here are some pics from a girl I took home twice from a bar around the corner from Smiley's. I don't remember the name of the bar or the street but her name was Hang and she was new to the HCM scene from Hanoi. She got $100 for an all-nighter plus $30 to the bar. Multiple pops, very passionate, speaks no English, lots of fun. Again, expensive but if you live in American like I do you couldn't tap something like this for less than $1500 for an overnighter. I'd do her again in a heartbeat. Hopefully I did this correctly. It's been a while since I've posted photos.

OzzieSuds
08-08-13, 15:45
Hi Guys, yes, it's true Benny's is still shut down but there is still P4P action at Apocalypse Now on Thi Sach and Smiley's on Thai Van Lung (albeit relatively expensive in Eastern terms). Mai, the Vietnamese girl with the biggest natural tits in Vietnam (on a small frame) that I have ever seen in my 10 trips there, is back at Smileys and willing to suck your schwantztooka for $50 plus $30 to the bar. Kind of expensive but if you are addicted to big-titted blow jobs like I am you pay it. Unfortunately she would not let me take any pics of her because her Canadian boyfriend saw the last ones I posted on here from two or three years ago and she was really pissed about that.

Here are some pics from a girl I took home twice from a bar around the corner from Smiley's. I don't remember the name of the bar or the street but her name was Hang and she was new to the HCM scene from Hanoi. She got $100 for an all-nighter plus $30 to the bar. Multiple pops, very passionate, speaks no English, lots of fun. Again, expensive but if you live in American like I do you couldn't tap something like this for less than $1500 for an overnighter. I'd do her again in a heartbeat. Hopefully I did this correctly. It's been a while since I've posted photos.$130 to $150 for all night seems to be going rate now. From Two Sisters and the new one on Thi Sach both the same.

Your pics did not come through though.

Rick Rock
08-09-13, 20:59
$80 for a blow job? WTF?Definitely insane in one of the poorest countries on earth, where the standard rate has been 10 dollars or less for years.

Compare to BJ bars in Japan, one of the richest countries in the world ($20-70) or Thailand, which is a little richer than Vietnam ($16-22)

Muzungufotsy
09-29-13, 02:27
Definitely insane in one of the poorest countries on earth, where the standard rate has been 10 dollars or less for years.

Compare to BJ bars in Japan, one of the richest countries in the world ($20-70) or Thailand, which is a little richer than Vietnam ($16-22) I agree. Some guys are ruining the market for the rest of us. Come on guys use your brain sometimes not only your little wee wee.

Appolyon
09-29-13, 22:52
This forum is dead, so here's two pictures of a cutie I picked up on my recent trip.

Johndao
10-23-13, 18:33
Cute BBS girls. Not mine.

I'll take the one on the left first, be back for the one on the right next day. Better watch for abrasions on the BJ though.

JD

Johndao
10-31-13, 17:20
If it looks like something may be happening inside, and you can see something like this outside, you can be sure nothing is happening. She's just there to get you in for a drink and nothing more. On the upside, there is a chance you might get a phone number and date and more out of it.

-Not mine-

JD

Boeing 787
11-10-13, 16:48
Last year when I was at Ho chi Minh city, my women motorcycle driver ask me if I want a "happy ending massage ", I said yes and she brings me to a massage parlor near Dien Bien Phu road, I don't remenber the name. I choose a little nice girl, I paid the mammasan 700.000 dong and we go upstair, I'm undressed and laid naked on the massage table, and when the girl arrived she was offended and refurnished my pants. She massaged me and at the end she removed my pants! And ask if I want a happy ending, I said boom boom and she reply me "not possible here" I said blow job and she reply ok, she started to blow me and I finger her pussy, and a few minute later she climb on me and I begin to licking her pussy. This 69 lasted 10 minutes and I jerked in her mouth.

Boeing 787
11-11-13, 14:23
An another girl from a hostess bar in district 1, she try 2 millions all inclusive (room + taxi+ her) but she's ok for 1.5 million. 2 hours. 2 shots with BBBJ ans CFS, lot of fake moaning during the blowjob, it was very funny.

Johndao
12-17-13, 20:14
A nice sexy, white, fleshy, Viet MILF there to do her job.

Naked Gunz
12-18-13, 16:49
A nice sexy, white, fleshy, Viet MILF there to do her job.Does away with the skinny Asian myth!

Finnish Fucker
12-21-13, 16:46
Does away with the skinny Asian myth!Indeed! :cool:

LukeSkywalker
12-22-13, 03:47
That's a very good set of boobs for a Viet girl, like a pair of rock-hard coconuts.

Indeed! :cool:

Johndao
01-15-14, 16:33
Waiting for. You, me. ?

Johndao
01-15-14, 16:39
Lots of pretty, sexy, adventurous MILFs at HCMC pools

Hardlock1
02-02-14, 23:04
Hello guys,

Hardlock1 is back in Vietnam after a couple years absence. Good to be back in Johndao Country. I have missed it.

Once again, I traveled over to Go Vap, Le Lai street, at the corner or Le Lai and Le Loi, to the Hotel Hon En. It was as it was

A couple of years ago, only this year, it was much, much better. The total body bath was great, awesome in fact. It was a

Pleasurable time for me. The massage left a lot to be desired, but then again, who goes there for just the massage, anyway?

Without being asked, I got everything I could have wanted. Twice, in fact. Once to start, and again just before time ran out.

No FS, I didn't want it and she said it is not allowed. She is a cutie, name is Phuong. She also gave me her phone number, in fact.

She put it into my cell phone herself, just to make damn sure I kept it. LOL.

200k for the hotel for the massage, and I know, I know, you guys going to shout and scream, but this is a high-brow place, and to.

My way of thinking, better than the Korean places over by Tan Son Nhut Airport. I gave the girl 500k, just because of her doing it.

Twice, and her awesome attitude. GFE all the way. Try it guys, you will like it. And, why do I suspect that there are better to be.

Had there? Hmmmmmmmmmm I will check it out and let you know in a couple of days. Happy hunting guys!

H is out

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Riverstar
02-20-14, 03:19
I can't keep my hands off this one

LukeSkywalker
02-20-14, 07:33
Same thing in Southern California.

The massage places with the sexiest ads are those offer only massage.

Places with cleanest ads have lots of wiid, sexy actions inside.

If it looks like something may be happening inside, and you can see something like this outside, you can be sure nothing is happening. She's just there to get you in for a drink and nothing more. On the upside, there is a chance you might get a phone number and date and more out of it.

-Not mine-

JD

StinkyFeet
02-21-14, 15:34
Going through the photos. It seems like that vietnamese girls in america are eons superior than there home country counterparts. I always thought that the most beautiful girls stayed within there country due to the easier life (true for China, puerto rico, europe, japan, etc). But looking at tons of photos from this forum, online, through my facebook friends. It seems like vietnam lost all the hotties.

LukeSkywalker
02-21-14, 19:41
Girls in Vietnam and Hong Kong look very similar. They probably shared the same gene pool from Southern China thousands years back. The girls tend to be smaller, short legs, round face, bad skin.

In Southern part, Viet genes were mixed with those of the Chamfa empire with roots stretched back thousands years from India and Burma, so Southern girls look different, darker with larger nostrils, somewhat resembling Malays, Indonesians and Polynesians.

On subjective basis of observations on the streets, China, South Korea, Taiwan then Singapore, in that order, produce the highest percentages of nice, clean, healthy, fully-grown, pretty, good-looking young girls.

In my recent visit to Japan, I met some very beautiful women in their diplomatic / government circles. But the average Japanese girls on the streets are chunky, boyish, crude and not feminine. I watched droves of school girls going to schools in their short pleated skirts in Kyoto, Hiroshima, Fukuyama etc. and was amazed at the very high percentage of obese teen girls with short, big legs in Japan. They actually look like short versions of sumo wrestlers.

I was even more amazed when a group of teen girls, like 13-14 year-old, bought a pack of cigarettes from a vending machine at the taxi stand and hang out smoking. They were laughing, offering me their cigarettes.

The young manager at a hotel in Kyoto insisted that there was no prostitution in Japan. I went down to the entertainment district on the bank of the river and there were dozens of BJ bars and thousands of escort business cards with girls pics taped up everywhere.

Was welcomed into a BJ bar by a Yakuza. It was very dark inside with a dozen small cubicles with curtains and wooden benches. For $20 I got 1 large beer with a girl coming in and out giving BJs to customers for tips. Could not even see her face clearly but she had a young tight body with porcelain smooth skin. Offer her $100 and had BB sex in that tight space. She did have her orgasm, moaning, kicking the table, making a lot of noise in the cubicle... Hehe.

Moon Shadow10
02-22-14, 04:03
And I can't keep my hands offa this one! The gymnast.

Johndao
03-19-14, 15:47
Typical skinny, bony Viet ass and hole in a short-time hotel.

Not mine.

Johndao
03-28-14, 14:38
She's not beautiful but she is young (18-19) , cute and fresh-looking. There are many short-time hotel rooms. They usually look like the two rooms you see here. Nowadays you will mostly have to find girls and make arrangements yourself. You will have an easier time and a better experience this way. The more money that goes directly to the girl and not to traffickers, the better experience you will have with her.

Not Mine.

StinkyFeet
03-28-14, 15:53
She's not beautiful but she is young (18-19) , cute and fresh-looking. There are many short-time hotel rooms. They usually look like the two rooms you see here. Nowadays you will mostly have to find girls and make arrangements yourself. You will have an easier time and a better experience this way. The more money that goes directly to the girl and not to traffickers, the better experience you will have with her.

Not Mine.I swear, that head board looks like the one from some local hotel I stayed in China. Vietnam also buys there stuff in China as well?

FruitNinja
03-31-14, 04:23
Going through the photos. It seems like that vietnamese girls in america are eons superior than there home country counterparts. I always thought that the most beautiful girls stayed within there country due to the easier life (true for China, puerto rico, europe, japan, etc). But looking at tons of photos from this forum, online, through my facebook friends. It seems like vietnam lost all the hotties.I don't agree. I think the Viet woman are gorgeous. Let's not forget "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." I see many foreigners in the Philippines and Thailand that have found long term locals, either gf or marriage and I wonder how in the hell did they get such an ugly woman with so many beautiful ones around. But I'm sure in their eyes and mind she I the most beautiful girl ever.

Johndao
04-02-14, 14:12
I swear, that head board looks like the one from some local hotel I stayed in China. Vietnam also buys there stuff in China as well?Yes, a lot of stuff is imported into Vietnam from China and you can see if you are there. But Vietnamese do make their own Hotel Rules and Regulations pages and post them on the wall or mirror, in Vietnamese.

Geneva Guy
04-04-14, 00:03
I call her each time I am in Hanoi. Speaks almost no english but we communicate great in bed. And not too hairy. No numbers, sorry.

SteelBaton
05-15-14, 16:43
Those girls are MCOT. Don't suppose you have their digits?

This forum is dead, so here's two pictures of a cutie I picked up on my recent trip.

Mik Hcmc
05-23-14, 16:03
I don't visit this site much anymore mainly because I'm to busy training by fucktoy. Since this gallery looks pretty dead and to take a rest from the BJ hot toc thread I've decided to post a couple pics.

Appolyon
07-05-14, 21:45
This girl has an amazing rack for such a skinny girl, too bad her face wasn't that great but she was very accommodating in bed. Played with them all night long.

LexLuther
07-12-14, 00:51
[QUOE=FruitNinja;1549144]I don't agree. I think the Viet woman are gorgeous. Let's not forget "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. " I see many foreigners in the Philippines and Thailand that have found long term locals, either gf or marriage and I wonder how in the hell did they get such an ugly woman with so many beautiful ones around. But I'm sure in their eyes and mind she I the most beautiful girl ever. [ / QUOTE].

There was a rock an roll song in (I think) the 60's which advised:

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife.
So from my personal point of view,
Pick an ugly woman to marry you.

The idea being that if a girl has fewer options outside of her marriage to you, she will be less apt to feel unhappy in that marriage. A beautiful woman on the other hand knows or thinks she can easily do better. So she will always be weighing her options and will never be satisfied. If you are silly enough to get married you may want to listen to this old favorite a few times.

Actually, I think there was a song with this theme and similar lyrics as early as the 1930's. Many people have covered it over the years and the lyrics have evolved.

LexLuther

BrasilSoccer0
09-06-14, 08:38
Hand what would a girl like her should be happy with for few hours and for all nighter? What do you think?

Not Mine.

BrasilSoccer0
09-06-14, 08:54
She told you no boom boom there! So she probably would do the whole service but in a hotel or your apartment.

You think she would happily accept 850 k for all nighter? I've never been there so I guessing based on Vietnam economic factors including her salary, job opportunity. Etc.

Having lived in Houston for over a decade I am familiar with viet girls and they are amazingly soft feminine and always youthful looking.

Man watching your fotos and others' viet girl fotos got my mind confused on where I really need to go next!

I need a serendipity for sure. LOL.

Last year when I was at Ho chi Minh city, my women motorcycle driver ask me if I want a "happy ending massage ", I said yes and she brings me to a massage parlor near Dien Bien Phu road, I don't remenber the name. I choose a little nice girl, I paid the mammasan 700.000 dong and we go upstair, I'm undressed and laid naked on the massage table, and when the girl arrived she was offended and refurnished my pants. She massaged me and at the end she removed my pants! And ask if I want a happy ending, I said boom boom and she reply me "not possible here" I said blow job and she reply ok, she started to blow me and I finger her pussy, and a few minute later she climb on me and I begin to licking her pussy. This 69 lasted 10 minutes and I jerked in her mouth.

Jwolf96
09-18-14, 16:54
I'm new to the site, but have seen several posts about Mai from Smileys. I used to see Mai probably from 2009 until 2013, and had many a good service and such an amazing natural body! I know from trips in the past year it seems she is no longer working and has found a boyfriend, but this has happened in the past and she has come back. I am back in Saigon next week and remaining optimistic she will be back! Have a look at the photos and I think you will appreciate the 'enormity' of my hopes. As good as these pics are, I previously had a full set of entire body shots when we went to a ST hotel, but on the way back to my hotel I stopped in Apo for 1 (or 3) more drinks and promptly had my iPhone stolen. These pics are from the last time I saw her early in 2013.

D Cups
09-19-14, 02:47
I'm new to the site, but have seen several posts about Mai from Smileys. I used to see Mai probably from 2009 until 2013, and had many a good service and such an amazing natural body!.Ditto. I always left Smileys grinning ear-to-ear, too.

Naked Gunz
09-19-14, 04:24
Have a look at the photos and I think you will appreciate the 'enormity' of my hopes. Yeah, I would say your "enormity" is a DDD cup, and boy do I appreciate too. Thanks for sharing, welcome to the site and good luck finding those.

MutantChicken
01-09-15, 07:30
These are her promo pics, not pics I took myself. But I definitely did fuck her she a keeper.

MutantChicken
01-16-15, 07:55
Not my pics her promotional pics, but I did fuck her, unrushed bonk OK but a bit soft BJ, DATY allowed didn't try kissing.

FritsVanegter
01-19-15, 13:55
Hello,

Because my usual contact was out of town she did send me the number of s friend who was willing to visit me in my hotel.

24 years old, nice figure, face OK for me, English skills more than average, BBBJ very nice, CIM no problem.

Did not fuck her will probably go for that tomorrow.

She was OK with photos on this website and sharing her numbers to other members.

Willing to come to your hotel in district 1, 3, 4, 5 and 10.

Ooh cost 1.000.000 VND for 2 hours.

Greetings,

Frits

LuvAsianTang
01-19-15, 18:25
Hello,

Because my usual contact was out of town she did send me the number of s friend who was willing to visit me in my hotel.

24 years old, nice figure, face OK for me, English skills more than average, BBBJ very nice, CIM no problem.

Did not fuck her will probably go for that tomorrow.

She was OK with photos on this website and sharing her numbers to other members.

Willing to come to your hotel in district 1, 3, 4, 5 and 10.

Ooh cost 1. 000.000 VND for 2 hours.

Greetings,

FritsShe has a nice body and delicious looking pussy can you share her number with me?

Thanks LAT.

FritsVanegter
01-19-15, 19:28
Hello,

I did connect to her again today by sms because I wanted to know if she would be interested in some ass play. She said she is willing to try not sure if that means she did do it before or I will be the first one. I know I cannot put any email address her and I think I also cannot put her mobile number here? I am okay sharing her number with paying members but she might get more reactions if the number would be available for everybody.

In the past she did have an advertisement on a Vietnamese website but now she has repeating customers and new ones from mouth to mouth "" marketing ".

Sincere greetings,

Frits

FunMan13
02-07-15, 09:49
I PMed Frits about this 24 yo girl in HCMC. He graciously replied with her phone number. I called her two days ago. She came over to my hotel in less than 30 minutes. I won't go into details but she was everything Frits mentioned except one: it was 1 mil Duong for 1 HR or 1 shot, not two hours. She said Frits loved to talk and the other hour was free conversation. So it's not two hours of non-stop sex.

Her English was pretty decent and she did like to talk. Anyway, we hit off from the start, probably because I am Asian and know a bit about Vietnamese customs, food, etc. She stayed for almost two hours chatting with me. By then I was hungry and asked her if she would like to have dinner with me. She said yes and I told her about a restaurant that I would like to go. She looked up online and told me it's quite far from my hotel in PNL. I said ok, we'll take a taxi. She said no, we went downstairs, and she rented a motorbike using her I'd. She drove to the restaurant and we had a good long dinner. That she took me back to my hotel. I was tired and still jet-lagged so I did not ask her to stay. She probably would. She told me to keep the motorbike for 24 hours since it's already paid for. We will contact each other (via We chat) the next evening and said good night. I suddenly remembered that I haven't paid her and slipped her 1 mil Duong.

Okay, I need to give some details. She was a SYT from Hanoi. She did everything except anal. She was very patient with me as I had some "trouble" probably because of fatigue and jet-lag, ah yes, also my age. As I could not pop during FS, she gave me more BBBJ. I suddenly noticed that she was fingering herself at the same time. So I took over and FHTC (finger her to completion. New abbreviation?) which she enjoyed.

Yesterday, I took the opportunity to whiz through HCMC since I had a bike. I visited some out-of-city tourist attractions and had lunch at a famous noodles restaurant in District 3. I zipped over to Minh Tam II MP for a great session (I will post in the HCMC- MP thread). When I got back to the hotel around 8 pm, I was beat. I WeChat her that I would like to keep the bike for another day. She said no problem and asked if I would like to go see a movie. I said no, that I was exhausted and will see her tomorrow (I. E. Tonight). She said okay, goodnight and sleep well.

FunMan13
03-02-15, 20:12
Her name is Ly Ly. When I met her last month in HCMC, she said okay for me to reveal her name. I also got a WeChat from her yesterday. She is now in Singapore indefinitely. I don't know if she's there specifically for this line of work but I think we can assume that she can always use the money. If you plan to go to Singapore I will only share her phone number if you PM me. You must be a vet with at least 200 posts, less if most of your posts are informative.

Don1010ho
03-04-15, 19:08
Her name is Ly Ly. When I met her last month in HCMC, she said okay for me to reveal her name. I also got a WeChat from her yesterday. She is now in Singapore indefinitely. I don't know if she's there specifically for this line of work but I think we can assume that she can always use the money. If you plan to go to Singapore I will only share her phone number if you PM me. You must be a vet with at least 200 posts, less if most of your posts are informative.Hi FunMan13, I did hook up with Lyly before Chinese New Year in HCM City, She charged 500,000 dong / HR, she is kind of girl that you're say about her, man she does talk a lot, I text her when I got to HCM city, she answered my text right away, I gave her my hotel and room #, 30 minutes later she in my room, we did the business and off she go, she from the North VN and she is a Pro, she do her business in VN and Singapore, very much you said about her is true. I asked if I can call her again next day, she said she off to home in the North, but she have a friend still in town, and give me her friend #, but I did not call her friend for the section, because I have to go home in provide. If any one interesting on Lyly just give FunMan13 email because I did not keep her #. By the way she just an average looking girl. Have fun and play safe. And Thanks FunMan13 for the information about LYly in VN.

Mawin0820
03-13-15, 17:17
I'm new to the site, but have seen several posts about Mai from Smileys. I used to see Mai probably from 2009 until 2013, and had many a good service and such an amazing natural body! I know from trips in the past year it seems she is no longer working and has found a boyfriend, but this has happened in the past and she has come back. I am back in Saigon next week and remaining optimistic she will be back! Have a look at the photos and I think you will appreciate the 'enormity' of my hopes. As good as these pics are, I previously had a full set of entire body shots when we went to a ST hotel, but on the way back to my hotel I stopped in Apo for 1 (or 3) more drinks and promptly had my iPhone stolen. These pics are from the last time I saw her early in 2013.Yes, Mai is still working in Smiley's. I had the pleasure yesterday but no pics inside the premises. If you have any from you short term time, then do feel free to share!

MutantChicken
03-30-15, 05:47
Not my pics her own promo pics, though I did pay and fuck her. 600 k a FL.

Geneva Guy
04-08-15, 05:55
Just got done putting some serious loads into my 26 yo Viet GF. She is getting into pics. So here it is for all your fans out there. Note, the hairy pussy, I know some guys like that. I can go bare or hairy myself.

No number. She's a real GF!

Enjoy HCMC.

GG

Wei Ni
04-09-15, 12:46
Just got done putting some serious loads into my 26 yo Viet GF. She is getting into pics. So here it is for all your fans out there. Note, the hairy pussy, I know some guys like that. I can go bare or hairy myself.

No number. She's a real GF!

Enjoy HCMC.

GGWow! Cool. You're lucky.

WildBillLewis
04-10-15, 13:40
I PMed Frits about this 24 yo girl in HCMC. He graciously replied with her phone number. I called her two days ago. She came over to my hotel in less than 30 minutes.

Her English was pretty decent and she did like to talk. Anyway, we hit off from the start, probably because I am Asian and know a bit about Vietnamese customs, food, etc. She stayed for almost two hours chatting with me. By then I was hungry and asked her if she would like to have dinner with me. She said yes and I told her about a restaurant that I would like to go. She looked up online and told me it's quite far from my hotel in PNL. I said ok, we'll take a taxi. She said no, we went downstairs, and she rented a motorbike using her I'd. She drove to the restaurant and we had a good long dinner. That she took me back to my hotel. I was tired and still jet-lagged so I did not ask her to stay. She probably would. She told me to keep the motorbike for 24 hours since it's already paid for. We will contact each other (via We chat) the next evening and said good night. I suddenly remembered that I haven't paid her and slipped her 1 mil Duong.

Okay, I need to give some details. She was a SYT from Hanoi. She did everything except anal. She was very patient with me as I had some "trouble" probably because of fatigue and jet-lag, ah yes, also my age. As I could not pop during FS, she gave me more BBBJ. I suddenly noticed that she was fingering herself at the same time. So I took over and FHTC (finger her to completion. New abbreviation?) which she enjoyed.

Yesterday, I took the opportunity to whiz through HCMC since I had a bike. I visited some out-of-city tourist attractions and had lunch at a famous noodles restaurant in District 3. I zipped over to Minh Tam II MP for a great session (I will post in the HCMC- MP thread). When I got back to the hotel around 8 pm, I was beat. I WeChat her that I would like to keep the bike for another day. She said no problem and asked if I would like to go see a movie. I said no, that I was exhausted and will see her tomorrow (I. E. Tonight). She said okay, goodnight and sleep well.Sounds like you came across a gem.

Geneva Guy
04-12-15, 11:50
Here's my 26 yo with a filled pussy again, you can see her cute little nipple in this pic also.

Let's use the photo gallery for pictures yes?

Enjoy Vietnam.

GG

Geneva Guy
04-22-15, 15:29
Turned out this was too good to be true in the HCMC airport. Not even BBBJ or BBFS offered hahahahaha.

JD468
05-15-15, 11:27
A bit quiet here, over 1 month since anyone posted a pic.

Here is one from a little regular who I used to catch up with once a month.

She is a bit picky but does give the GFE, and it is 1.5 mil for 1 fuck, though she does not mind giving a quick blowy before its time to leave as well.

It actually reminds me, should call her again soon.

TomSf
05-15-15, 21:55

She is a bit picky but does give the GFE, and it is 1.5 mil for 1 fuck, though she does not mind giving a quick blowy before its time to leave as well.

It actually reminds me, should call her again soon.Thank you for posting! Incredible picture. Her ass is unreal!

TomSf
05-15-15, 21:56

It actually reminds me, should call her again soon.Where did you find her?

JD468
05-20-15, 11:21
Where did you find her?Just picked her up from a coffee shop almost 3 years ago and started to catch up regularly in the afternoons. She is the kind of girl that has 2 or 3 regular guys and is not that interested in one-offs. Last I heard she opened a coffee shop. I will try to catch up with her in the next 4 weeks and check if she is looking for new special friend.

Here a small encore for you TomSf.

Naked Gunz
05-20-15, 13:24
Here a small encore for you TomSf.With that sexy bodunk like that she will be opening a Macys soon!

LudwigVb
06-12-15, 16:15
Following up on MutantChicken reports.

Tried this girl on DanChoi.xxx - goes by the name of Ha My and has 3 postings under the same name. (see pictures).

SMSed her (her number ends by 259) and she asked me to book a room (1 h = 60,000 d) at hotel Cali on Phan Xich Long in Phu Nhuan and SMS her the room number (all in Vietnamese).

Girl come, she is pretty unattractive (4/10): nothing like the pictures.

Service was pretty rushed. She got naked right away and go down to business.

Service advertised as HJ / BJ but she didn't do BJ.

She lays down and assume the missionary position and wam bam thank you mam!

LOOK: 4/10

SERVICE: 3/10

Damage: 400 K + 60 K for room.

I do not recommend but will try others. Let's review those girls.

Please PM me if you have intel to share.

OnTheLookOut
06-16-15, 02:00
Just a quick note and a couple of photos to brighten up the day.

This is a student that I meet on a regular basis - 22 years old and rather tight.

Its a GFE time. Just tried a gal from one of the online sites and I have to say while it was cheap it was also wham bam.

This gal I met via VC. And another and seems better than some of the other sites. Though that said it can take a while to hit on one who is looking for some casual times for $$.

OnTheLookOut
06-16-15, 06:45
Have had lots of fun with this gal. Loves having her pussy licked. Its great if you like someone sitting on your face and getting very wet.

Again from VC. And a GFE time.

Enjoy the pics.

She maybe looking for more fun contacts. So pm me.

Banana was delicious BTW.

LuvAsianTang
06-19-15, 02:11
Have had lots of fun with this gal. Loves having her pussy licked. Its great if you like someone sitting on your face and getting very wet.

Again from VC. And a GFE time.

Enjoy the pics.

She maybe looking for more fun contacts. So pm me.

Banana was delicious BTW.Nothing quite like a banana with sweet young woman sauce dripping from it. I would like her contact info for my next trip if possible, she looks like a lot of fun.
thanks for the pics L A T

Rob135711
06-27-15, 17:35
Not my pics her own promo pics, though I did pay and fuck her. 600 k a FL.Hi Mutantchicken bro, I am going to HCMC in 2 months time, how do you find the girls like the one you posted, I will be staying at a 5 star hotel (arranged by sompany) so I will need girls that look really decent to bring up. Any info will be greatly appreciated, this is my first time to HCMC. Thank you. Please PM me.

BionicMan
06-27-15, 18:08
Hi Mutantchicken bro, I am going to HCMC in 2 months time, how do you find the girls like the one you posted, I will be staying at a 5 star hotel (arranged by sompany) so I will need girls that look really decent to bring up. Any info will be greatly appreciated, this is my first time to HCMC. Thank you. Please PM me.You might not be able to bring the girl into your room after 9 pm. Regardless of how decent she looks.

OnTheLookOut
08-17-15, 07:23
Meeting with this gal and she was happy to have a trim and will let me take more off next time. So much better for all activities in my view.

UpCountry
08-17-15, 15:53
Meeting with this gal and she was happy to have a trim and will let me take more off next time. So much better for all activities in my view.Bro,

Authentic Vietnamese.

Great even before trimming and after.

CoolMachine
08-19-15, 00:02
The Bank Night Club is a good place for freebie pick ups.

The attached pic was taken 1 hour from the Club and 5 seconds from the ripping of pantyhose.

MutantChicken
10-24-15, 19:16
These are some examples I met in cafe om with a BJ.

MutantChicken
10-24-15, 19:22
FYI taken from their social media accounts when I knew them, all are not on the market.

Geneva Guy
10-31-15, 09:31
I met up with one of my we chat gals in Haiphong. She is sweet and funny, 33 years old (I thought younger). And loves pics. So here for your viewing pleasure is my attempt at an "artsy" picture hehehe.

She has GFs on we chat and says she can bring them over. But. They didn't do much for me in their photos.

Enjoy VN.

GG.

LexLuther
11-12-15, 06:34
Meeting with this gal and she was happy to have a trim and will let me take more off next time. So much better for all activities in my view.What is it that makes some guys want or need to completely disrespect a beautiful, natural Bush by shaving it? Maybe it's because I'm a product of the 60's. But I love a nice, natural Bush and would never think to do this to it.

But thanks for posting, even if you don't know how to respect the normal, natural feminine form.

LexLuther.

Geneva Guy
11-19-15, 18:42
I'm posting this in the VN PG, brought my VN sweetie to Singapore for a week. She shaved around her big Bush but left a big patch round her pussy. Yum yum.

Here it is. I just got done putting a big load in her pussy and then she asked me to take a pic. Sorry guys, I don't give contact info, she is my keeper (and GF).

GG.

NoImbecile
11-29-15, 14:54
Read the title again: Both meanings apply :D

Niteluvr
01-26-16, 03:02
Meeting with this gal and she was happy to have a trim and will let me take more off next time. So much better for all activities in my view.Damn, love those pussy pics. Why does Vietnam have to be so far away?

Pipe Layer99
02-05-16, 21:51
Sexy find walking around after work. Found her near my hotel after her shift at some restaurant. I was out for a walk around 12.30 am. She had just finished work and was waiting for her girlfriend to get off from work. I suggested we go for a drink or beer. OK. So I turned it to going to my room for those drinks and some fun. Turns out she had about 2 hours or so to wait. Great! So lets go to my room to drink and play. Easy negotiations for 1 m VND, about $44 USD for 2 hours of fun.

27 y/o with a super firm body. No kids.
Great BBBJ, DATY, multiple positions, total GFE.
Shower, and another drink.
Then more BBBJ, and another round of sex.
Hard earned money well spent!

Goatscrot
02-06-16, 01:37
Sexy find walking around after work. Found her near my hotel after her shift at some restaurant. I was out for a walk around 12.30 am. She had just finished work and was waiting for her girlfriend to get off from work. I suggested we go for a drink or beer. OK. So I turned it to going to my room for those drinks and some fun. Turns out she had about 2 hours or so to wait. Great! So lets go to my room to drink and play. Easy negotiations for 1 m VND, about $44 USD for 2 hours of fun.

Hard earned money well spent!Just a perfect body. Wish I could find them like that in Thailand. Good show.

Goatscrot
02-06-16, 01:42
What is it that makes some guys want or need to completely disrespect a beautiful, natural Bush by shaving it? Maybe it's because I'm a product of the 60's. But I love a nice, natural Bush and would never think to do this to it.

But thanks for posting, even if you don't know how to respect the normal, natural feminine form.

LexLuther.I was born in the 60's as well and am not a fan of pubes. A neatly trimmed landing strip up top is ok, but lips, taint, and ass I like bare. Of course I return the favor as well. Would not expect a gal to rim me if my keister was hairy.

AussieGaigin
02-06-16, 04:42
What is it that makes some guys want or need to completely disrespect a beautiful, natural Bush by shaving it? Maybe it's because I'm a product of the 60's. But I love a nice, natural Bush and would never think to do this to it.

LexLuther.Agree, I just love having my nose tickled, and going to the dentist / barber to get my teeth shaved later.

Wolvenvacht
02-06-16, 10:16
Sexy find walking around after work. Found her near my hotel after her shift at some restaurant.
Wow, those Vietnamese waitresses do wear sexy underwear when at work.

Wander Luster
02-20-16, 05:52

Hard earned money well spent!I'm coming to HCM for work soon. How did the topic of P4 P come up with someone of her fine quality? Did she mention or you did?

Geneva Guy
04-11-16, 11:09
I love VN girls IN Vietnam. This 4 ft 8 inch, 40 kg, 24 year old is a favorite of mine, she is sweet and naughty. Hard to believe that such a small girl has such a huge Bush. But, she is clean and fresh. She comes over, I lick her till she says "no more" and then I fill this pussy up with western cum. She is a sweetheart.

LukeSkywalker
04-11-16, 17:08
Lots of exotic, creepy, crawly creatures may be lurking in that thick jungle Bush. I wonder if she ever trim her hair, shave her armpits, or she would just let everything grow wild and unkempt in her jungle. Hehe.

I prefer girls who take very good care of their bodies and their hygiene, nice hair styling, nails trimmed and finished, all unwanted hairs removed, Bush closely cropped with just a small stylish path of hairs on their pubic region to show they have it. I don't like unkempt people. They are more likely to abuse their bodies and carry diseases.

I guess I am afraid of the unknowns, venturing into jungles and get bit by ugly, dangerous, filthy creatures. Hehehe.

I love VN girls IN Vietnam. This 4 ft 8 inch, 40 kg, 24 year old is a favorite of mine, she is sweet and naughty. Hard to believe that such a small girl has such a huge Bush. But, she is clean and fresh. She comes over, I lick her till she says "no more" and then I fill this pussy up with western cum. She is a sweetheart.

FreebieFan
04-12-16, 01:46
I love VN girls IN Vietnam. This 4 ft 8 inch, 40 kg, 24 year old is a favorite of mine, she is sweet and naughty. Hard to believe that such a small girl has such a huge Bush. But, she is clean and fresh. She comes over, I lick her till she says "no more" and then I fill this pussy up with western cum. She is a sweetheart.That has to be one of the hairiest I've ever seen. And having lived in China for many years I've seen many hairy ones. Yuck yuck yuck! Thank goodness for those nationalities and races for whom trimming, shaping and shaving are a normal part of their repetiore.

Smoothy
04-12-16, 22:42
I love VN girls IN Vietnam. This 4 ft 8 inch, 40 kg, 24 year old is a favorite of mine, she is sweet and naughty. Hard to believe that such a small girl has such a huge Bush. But, she is clean and fresh. She comes over, I lick her till she says "no more" and then I fill this pussy up with western cum. She is a sweetheart.That's amazing. I've honestly never seen one so bushy. Now I know who the Diceman was talking about in his Mary Mary quite contrary nursery rhyme.

Geneva Guy
04-13-16, 01:18
That's amazing. I've honestly never seen one so bushy. Now I know who the Diceman was talking about in his Mary Mary quite contrary nursery rhyme.Well I must admit I had only seen oNE other like that in real life. MY VN GF in HCMC. But we are meeting up next week and she asked me to shave her pussy. Will do BOSS!

But this girl is so small. Her pussy is so tight. Having the hair is OK. She is clean and fresh smelling.

GG.

MutantChicken
06-21-16, 15:02
Some girls avail at Cafe Om 110 k BBJ or 160 k for BBBJCIM.

MutantChicken
06-21-16, 19:57
Cafe om 100 k BBJ or 150 k if want BBBJCIM. This is just to let guys know what is avail out there so you can go and look for yourself, I'm not going to go out and find these girls and places and then just hand them over for others to enjoy so don't waste your time PM me.

Member #4566
06-24-16, 03:48
Cafe om 100 k BBJ or 150 k if want BBBJCIM. This is just to let guys know what is avail out there so you can go and look for yourself, I'm not going to go out and find these girls and places and then just hand them over for others to enjoy so don't waste your time PM me.Ok, then what is your purpose for posting and why won't you "just hand them over for others to enjoy"?

MutantChicken
06-25-16, 08:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references or pictures to any persons under the age of 18. This restriction includes references in the form of code words like "very young" and "young girls". Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

AmericanThief
06-30-16, 12:26
Ok, then what is your purpose for posting and why won't you "just hand them over for others to enjoy"?Because he charges a fee for that. He has a sex tour service, so if you want to know then you must hire him.

Member #4566
07-01-16, 01:28
Because he charges a fee for that. He has a sex tour service, so if you want to know then you must hire him.Yeah. I am just wondering my Mr. Chicken is so mute.

AmericanThief
07-02-16, 09:03
Yeah. I am just wondering my Mr. Chicken is so mute.People waste his time trying to get free info when its for sale. So he is mute most of the time.

D Cups
07-07-16, 03:51
Well it's been about three years since I've seen her but she wouldn't leave the bar. She'll blow you up on the 3rd floor in front of the pool table. She gave a really nice blowjob for 500 K but I'm sure it's higher now. Her funbags are the best!

Does anyone know if Mai is still working in smiley?

Love ladies with this kind of figure. small frame but huge chest. would She be available for Short time, or strictly in the Bar?.

Geneva Guy
11-04-16, 08:39
Found this girl on Wechat some time back, now we communicate via other channels. She is 31, bullet nips, playful and tight pussy and loves to have it licked. Tells me that VN guys don't lick pussy (they don't know what they are missing).

I had an afternoon off, so she came over and I licked her twice till she had big cums, then I proceeded to put 2 loads into her. Her period was just finished so no need to give her the "pill". But I am always ready with it.

She tells me she is off wechat because they have changed the way you can see people. I don't quite get it, but when I have used it lately, lots of chinese call girls come up here in Haiphong.

GG.

Geneva Guy
04-16-17, 11:19
Read my report on "Finding Girls Online" for the story on this woman. She totally ticked me off then offered an apology the next day. I thought that was the end, but today, she wanted to meet, and said "can I bring my daughter with me (age 7)".

I like kids but didn't like MOM, so I said sure, we met at same cafe, and she was her usual "pleasant" self (for those of you that don't get American sarcasm this means she was NOT pleasant). But, the kid was cute and I let her watch videos on my phone (guys get your mind out of the gutter here please). SO I snapped a pic of some nice Vn hooters. Again, mom is clearly a 10/10 (see pic I posted with my Zalo post). But wow, she is a huge nut case. When I told the mother that she treated me badly her reply was "that's how I normally act. " Good luck finding a husband or BF honey. I see NO sex in his future (and none in mine, wouldn't touch her with a 15 cm dick, haha, ok use metric in Asia).

I'm not even going to offer to put anyone on this board in touch with her, she is a total nut case, I see "Fatal Attraction" written all over her face. You'd wake up DEAD and you would have the most miserable life with her (oh, she tells me no one in VN is happy anyway, that is "normal" here, hmm). I know lots of happy Vn people.

Anyway enjoy the hooters.

GG.

LifeIsABeach
06-19-17, 02:28
Here is one way of getting around Vietnam, VietJetAir.

Chacal60
07-06-18, 05:05
I found Linh va WeChat, a random location search led to us exchanging chats and building up interest. I left without meeting her but she kept pinging me with "Hello, I come see you, I need money!

I returned to HCMC in May and had a wonderful encounter. She's petite maybe 5'2", eary 30's, natural and lovely boobs and as you can see, an andvemturous side. 1. 5 M for two hours but when all was said and done including showers and chit chat she was probably with me for 2. 5 or closer to 3 hours. Outstanding oral, great massage, and she was not used to the pleasure I gave her down at the why. English only soso, but enough to get us several times over the finish line. No A+ (I asked), and no swallowing.

P.S. The pics she sent me need to be reformatted for upload. PM me if interested.

Chacal60
09-19-18, 02:53
Here are fresh pics of Linh, approved by her for sharing.

I found Linh va WeChat, a random location search led to us exchanging chats and building up interest. I left without meeting her but she kept pinging me with "Hello, I come see you, I need money!

I returned to HCMC in May and had a wonderful encounter. She's petite maybe 5'2", eary 30's, natural and lovely boobs and as you can see, an andvemturous side. 1. 5 M for two hours but when all was said and done including showers and chit chat she was probably with me for 2. 5 or closer to 3 hours. Outstanding oral, great massage, and she was not used to the pleasure I gave her down at the why. English only soso, but enough to get us several times over the finish line. No A+ (I asked), and no swallowing.

P.S. The pics she sent me need to be reformatted for upload. PM me if interested.

David Cohen
10-13-18, 04:26
Guys,

Got lucky last month when I was in Hanoi.

Checked my favourite reviews site for Vietnamese and found this girl.

She is cute, nice breast and very accommodating. Take direction well.

Her rate was, 300,000 VND or $14 USD for 30 min, end up booked her for an hour for 600,000 VND or $28 USD for 2 shots on goal. And $5 for motel room.

Her name is LE Huyen.

Member #1088
10-15-18, 17:20
Guys,

Her rate was, 300,000 VND or $14 USD for 30 min, end up booked her for an hour for 600,000 VND or $28 USD for 2 shots on goal. And $5 for motel room.

Her name is LE Huyen.Great, which web site did you get the reviews.

David Cohen
10-15-18, 19:45
Great, which web site did you get the reviews.I use this site: https://thiendia.com/diendan/br-advertises.

They have price in VND ie: 300 K = 300,000 VND or 14 $.

Get phone number in the listing, text her in Cietnamese to setup appointment (you could use google translator), she will tell you which motel she is at, you go to that motel, get a room, text her the room number and wait, she will arrive shortly.

Good luck and make sure to report back.

Chacal60
10-25-18, 03:00
She's looking for a few good men.

500 k for an hour, repeats can have a great 2-3 hours with her for 750 k. Worth it!

Guys,

Her name is LE Huyen.

Here are fresh pics of Linh, approved by her for sharing.

David Cohen
10-25-18, 17:13
Loooking good buddy, but I am into young 20-30 yo, full of youth, is my type.

Had a quicky with Lan Anh, about 28 yo. She has nice pokemon tatoo on her ass too lolz. $10/ shot. Not bad I guess.

She's looking for a few good men.

500 k for an hour, repeats can have a great 2-3 hours with her for 750 k. Worth it!

David Cohen
12-12-18, 21:36
Found her info here last 2 weeks, https://thiendia.com/diendan/tim-gai-goi , this is the site where my local vietnamese buddies go to. could not help but booked for hh to see.

Got lucky with this 19 yo lady, lot of fun, great real boops and ass, very FIRM body.
The down side, her skin is tanned, I prefer brighter skin. And she is new so need to be "trained" more with her BJ skills

Damaged $15/ hh. Repeat? Yes.

PereraT
12-13-18, 14:18
Found her info here last 2 weeks, https://thiendia.com/diendan/tim-gai-goi , this is the site where my local vietnamese buddies go to. could not help but booked for hh to see.

Got lucky with this 19 yo lady, lot of fun, great real boops and ass, very FIRM body.
The down side, her skin is tanned, I prefer brighter skin. And she is new so need to be "trained" more with her BJ skills

Damaged $15/ hh. Repeat? Yes.Lovely dude. Super girl.

Asian Geek
12-27-18, 01:30
What a babe!

Damaged $15/ hh. Repeat? Yes.

Llantarnam
01-14-19, 21:30
Found her info here last 2 weeks, https://thiendia.com/diendan/tim-gai-goi , this is the site where my local vietnamese buddies go to. could not help but booked for hh to see.Will be visiting later in the year and will be looking for some local talent. Lots of nice girls on the site you highlighted, but can you confirm that when they say BJ, is that with or without?

Rick Rock
01-15-19, 02:30
Will be visiting later in the year and will be looking for some local talent. Lots of nice girls on the site you highlighted, but can you confirm that when they say BJ, is that with or without?BJ is always without in Vietnam, unless you happen upon some scammer who cheats foreigners for a living.

Rick Rock
01-15-19, 02:34

Damaged $15/ hh. Repeat? Yes.Yes this has long been a good option, as long as you can navigate the Vietnamese speaking to book. This is what locals pay, which is why the stuff about foreigners paying 500 k for a simple BJ is really upsetting.

This girls looks great though. Link to her specific profile? Did you rock up to her in a hotel, or she came to you?

Thanks.

David Cohen
01-18-19, 08:19
Yes this has long been a good option, as long as you can navigate the Vietnamese speaking to book. This is what locals pay, which is why the stuff about foreigners paying 500 k for a simple BJ is really upsetting.

This girls looks great though. Link to her specific profile? Did you rock up to her in a hotel, or she came to you?

Thanks.Sorry I don't, I don't save their infor as they tend to change every few months, and I don't want my wife to find out I have others girl's number on my phone.

Chacal60
01-30-19, 16:24
My gal in Saigon is looking for customers while I and others are away during Tet. See my post in HCMC discussion, or drop me a PM.

Geneva Guy
03-09-19, 23:24
In Hanoi, met this 28 year old on wechat 8 months ago and now that I'm here, she traveled from the provinces (at her own expense) to meet and fuck me. Again, since lots of guys here don't eat pussy, you go down on these girls and they go crazy. She could give a good BJ and pussy was nice and tight for 2 rounds. Slept a bit and sent her back to the village. Yep pussy is hairy, but it was nice and clean. She got so wet.

Very cute face and body was nice and brown, my favorite. Anyone that thinks VN is a tough place to monger. Needs to stay here for a bit and see, I disagree.

No contact info to share, sorry boys, but enjoy this hairy picture.

GG.

PereraT
03-10-19, 07:18

Damaged $15/ hh. Repeat? Yes.Dude you got a real beauty.

Gdaloha
05-27-19, 15:00
Got to love Ho Chi Minh.

Here you go boys. A nice 23 year old who takes directions very well.

MutantChicken
06-01-19, 10:23
When you know how to play the gems that can be found.

InterTravel224
06-01-19, 21:29
Your inbox is full. Which city did you find the gem attached.

When you know how to play the gems that can be found.

Gunners1
06-02-19, 05:20
Your inbox is full. Which city did you find the gem attached.I rarely post anything negative against a member but mutantchicken is not friendly nor helpful. I have a hunch he may be operating as an SP.

I will hunt my own meat and I have had fantastic success too.

G.

MutantChicken
07-25-19, 17:48
Gym toned spinner 25 yrs old less than 15 usd if you have a similar gem to exchange or something of equal value then feel free to contact me if not then please continue to RTFF and do you own legwork and research.

Max Havens
08-02-19, 06:47
Gym toned spinner 25 yrs old less than 15 usd if you have a similar gem to exchange or something of equal value then feel free to contact me if not then please continue to RTFF and do you own legwork and research.I would like to try her out. Can you please give me the info on how to meet her? Thanks.

Sidtip
08-04-19, 02:58
I would like to try her out. Can you please give me the info on how to meet her? Thanks.She is on that DIA website dude.

Member #4667
10-02-19, 12:00
Continuation of my recent encounters.

Member #4667
10-02-19, 16:33
Recent hookup.

Member #4667
10-02-19, 16:34
From behind.

Member #4667
10-03-19, 01:32
Another pic of first girl that didn't upload.

Member #4667
10-03-19, 01:34
Full frontal.

Member #4667
10-03-19, 18:59
Busty leggy one.

Member #4667
10-03-19, 19:00
Same one different angle.

Member #4667
10-04-19, 01:23
Sexy MILF.

Member #4667
10-04-19, 02:52
Milfy ass.

Member #4667
10-04-19, 04:49
MILF ass. Posing for doggy.

Member #4667
10-08-19, 12:16
Tattooed bushy MILF.

Member #4667
10-10-19, 03:44
Big breast and cowboy what a memorable picture.

Morton219
10-10-19, 11:28
H. Nhi D7 on Kyny.

InterTravel224
10-10-19, 18:15
Your PM is off, what is the best way to reach you.

Big breast and cowboy what a memorable picture.

D Cups
10-11-19, 14:51
Sexy MILF.That's a nice one, Tom. Where did you find her?

Member #4667
10-13-19, 02:44
Model wannabe sexy busty.

Member #4667
10-13-19, 06:39
Slim and busty my two favorite words.

Geneva Guy
10-17-19, 23:36
In Haiphong, and used line, found a madam who sent me over a girl. When girl arrived she was pretty enough, average size, but was nervous to be with a big white guy. Got to room and we laughed about a few things, when she took off her clothes, she did fit the description of a "cold fish' only wanted me to fuck her and get it over with. Nope had to inspect the goods first, when I went down on her to see. I found a surprise. She had a huge genital wart.

That was the end. I messaged the madam who said "she is clean" and I told the girl she had to see a doctor about this. Took a picture.

Sometimes we find bad things. Pussy smelled fine, nothing else except for this huge wart.

GG.

MutantChicken
10-26-19, 13:20
No warts on this one.

David Cohen
10-28-19, 20:55
Young, aout 20 yo, decent service, only cost $14/ shot in Hai Phong last month LOL.

MutantChicken
11-06-19, 03:54
Busty 27 yr old.

Morton219
11-08-19, 13:13
Have a good day in Binh Duong with an A level escort. I found her on Kyny. She is in the early twenties, good service, pretty face.

Geneva Guy
11-08-19, 15:34
I'm finding a gold mine in terms of girls using line. Lots of "massage" and more. Here is the pussy of a VN sweetie. She had her period (told me before hand) so I had her over for a BJ with swallow. Good technique. 500,000 VND for delivery to my hotel room.

Usually I'm not into those fat pussies. But she sucked like a vacuum so I was happy.

She was fun. But I'm overwhelmed with LINE requests.

GG.

RainmanSahut
12-03-19, 03:42
Yes, A Picture is worth a thousand words!

Thank You Line!

You never failed Me!

Good hunting my friends!

Rainman.

MutantChicken
02-21-20, 11:42
Recent find 23 usd 20 yrs old horny.

MutantChicken
02-27-20, 21:00
Another gem 25 usd 22 yrs.

EatALotOpus
02-28-20, 13:29
In Hanoi, met this 28 year old on wechat 8 months ago and now that I'm here, she traveled from the provinces (at her own expense) to meet and fuck me. Again, since lots of guys here don't eat pussy, you go down on these girls and they go crazy. She could give a good BJ and pussy was nice and tight for 2 rounds. Slept a bit and sent her back to the village. Yep pussy is hairy, but it was nice and clean. She got so wet.

Very cute face and body was nice and brown, my favorite. Anyone that thinks VN is a tough place to monger. Needs to stay here for a bit and see, I disagree.

No contact info to share, sorry boys, but enjoy this hairy picture.

GG.Absolutely agree. I have a private that comes on the weekends just to be licked intercourse is an afterthought for her.

MutantChicken
03-29-20, 02:39
28 yr old with a pussy of a 20 yr old.

MutantChicken
03-29-20, 02:40
22 yr old hottie.

MutantChicken
03-30-20, 17:43
Recent 12 dollar fuck 23 yrs old.

MutantChicken
03-30-20, 19:16
25 usd fuck.

MutantChicken
03-31-20, 10:23
20 usd spinner.

MutantChicken
04-01-20, 03:17
25 usd big naturals.

Jdbkk555
04-03-20, 02:03
25 usd big naturals.Care to share where you're fishing?

MutantChicken
04-03-20, 08:51
22 yr old nice pussy 12 usd.

MutantChicken
04-04-20, 10:36
300 k busty.

Shy711
04-04-20, 21:44
Hi Mutant Chicken.

If you are OK you can ping me in watsapp [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

I am looking forward to taste some of your spinner.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

MutantChicken
04-05-20, 06:02
Nice breast for 15 usd.

MutantChicken
04-05-20, 14:57
19 yr old spinner 12 usd.

MutantChicken
04-06-20, 12:04
3 spinners with perky butts each 15 usd.

Burmeister
04-06-20, 13:23
19 yr old spinner 12 usd.How do you find this nice girls?

MutantChicken
04-06-20, 19:31
How do you find this nice girls?I have contacts that I swap info with, I have people who I pay finders fees to, I use all the apps dating sites available on the web its the same answer you get if you were to ask say warren buffet where he finds his investment opportunities, he doesn't find them by making two question posts then expects others to share with him I'm guessing.

Howie
04-07-20, 00:05
3 spinners with perky butts each 15 usd.Nice pics.

How much extra to be able to take them up the bum?

Howie.

Chacal60
04-07-20, 01:43
25 usd big naturals.As partial as I am to the easy fun in Thailand, I think VN gals offer the most tasty natural delights in SEA.

The Cane
04-07-20, 01:54
3 spinners with perky butts each 15 usd.Giving these Viet girls some "dong" in more ways than one hahaha!

MutantChicken
04-07-20, 16:49
Slim gym tones with bolt ONS 12 usd.

MutantChicken
04-08-20, 16:32
Busty 28 yr old shaved pussy pink nipples 10 usd.

Goferring
04-08-20, 22:57
Busty 28 yr old shaved pussy pink nipples 10 usd.MC,

Not surprisingly your Inbox is full.

Well done on your Photo Gallery posts. Definitely some stunners there.

I'm just checking if the prices you have listed were generally for a 1 hour session? I prefer overnighters. Have you had similar luck / experience with longer sessions?

Thanks. G.

MutantChicken
04-09-20, 06:06
20 dollar 20 yr old 20 cm not 20 minutes ie haha.

SethMacfarlane
04-09-20, 08:24
Busty 28 yr old shaved pussy pink nipples 10 usd.Impressive, I love this body type. Hcmc?

MutantChicken
04-09-20, 12:49
7 dollar pussy.

MutantChicken
04-10-20, 12:16
8 dollar pussy.

Arn Poddict
04-11-20, 09:40
As partial as I am to the easy fun in Thailand, I think VN gals offer the most tasty natural delights in SEA.I have mostly been in Thailand for sex vacations and have had the best natural delights there. But Indonesia and Vietnam surely have lovely ladies with big natural breasts. Vietnamese women are sexier in general than Thais but the P4P scene is more tricky compared to Thailand. I should pay another visit to Vietnam as soon as possible.

This one in the pic I met in one of the massage places in HCMC. Normally I don't like to post photos without nudity or bare breasts but this time I make exception since I don't have topless pictures of this girl. Her tits were firm, rather big and natural.

MutantChicken
04-11-20, 10:46
8 dollar pussy.

MutantChicken
04-11-20, 20:37
Nice rack 30 usd 22 yr old.

Goferring
04-12-20, 05:40
I'm just checking if the prices you have listed were generally for a 1 hour session? I prefer overnighters. Have you had similar luck / experience with longer sessions?

Thanks. G.Just to answer my own question for anyone else also curious: on kynu dot net 3-400 k girls are also advertising overnight rates as 1500 k.

Correct me if I'm wrong but 'overnight' seems to be negotiated anywhere from 2400 to 0600 to just 0200 to 0600. But unlimited pops. 😁.

Enjoy G.

Carnivore
04-12-20, 18:06
Nice rack 30 usd 22 yr old.Perfect stats! Couldn't be better. Missing the face though.

Manfield04
04-12-20, 18:37
Thanks for sharing. When you visit the address you have mentioned, it directs you to another one named gaigu with the same extension.

Just to answer my own question for anyone else also curious: on kynu dot net 3-400 k girls are also advertising overnight rates as 1500 k.

MutantChicken
04-12-20, 22:43
Yesterdays 13 dollar FJ she 25 yrs old.

The Cane
04-13-20, 02:32
Yesterdays 13 dollar FJ she 25 yrs old.Know a couple of guys who went to Vietnam for mongering, and neither was very satisfied, and couldn't wait to get back to Thailand. Your pics and prices are causing guys to give this another look. And, what are they doing for those low prices? BBBJ / CIM or COF? Anal? Or just straight ST fucking?

Bigstud
04-13-20, 10:25
Yesterdays 13 dollar FJ she 25 yrs old.I must admit bro, you definitely know how to find some excellent poontang! Thanks for the great pics. Your posts usually give just age and price. Would you care to comment on the quality of service you experience with these hot, young VN chicks? Thanks.

MutantChicken
04-13-20, 12:33
13 usd 20 yr old BBBJ DATY doggy mish nothing kinky.

CoconutWater89
04-13-20, 15:54
Slim gym tones with bolt ONS 12 usd.Oh my god. This one is just perfect wow. Dude, how do you do this? Are you ethnically Asian? Do Vietnamese girls tend to decline westerners? I am a total noob to Vietnamese scene, but have lived in China for nearly 5 years now and mongering here takes some similar nuance and skill these days.

If somebody is just starting out, what should you focus on first in terms of spots / maximizing efficiency / finding girls? Thank you!

Ty Down
04-13-20, 15:58
Yesterdays 13 dollar FJ she 25 yrs old.Excellent post and pics! Vietnam is now on my list.

MutantChicken
04-14-20, 11:05
20 yr old spinner tiny titties 13 usd BBBJ scissors miss doggy.

MutantChicken
04-15-20, 07:42
Slim 25 yr old 13 usd sop of BBBJ DATY multyiple positions.

MutantChicken
04-16-20, 05:03
25 usd big titty 23 yr old.

D Cups
04-16-20, 17:20
25 usd big titty 23 yr old.Yowza! Thanks, MC!

MutantChicken
04-17-20, 06:19
Tattooed 25 yr old 20 usd.

Gargano19
04-17-20, 17:05
This one I met on SA and banged her while I was in Vietnam. Can't remember much details so no FR, just her pic.

Wupoer
04-17-20, 18:24
This one I met on SA and banged her while I was in Vietnam. Can't remember much details so no FR, just her pic.Hot body! Can you share how much the price range was? For how long? She's stayed in your hotel or apartment during your stay in Vietnam?

Gabber69
04-17-20, 20:29
This one I met on SA and banged her while I was in Vietnam. Can't remember much details so no FR, just her pic.How much did you pay ST or LT?

MutantChicken
04-18-20, 09:36
22 yr old 13 usd.

MutantChicken
04-18-20, 22:06
Tall slim trimmed pussy 18 usd.

MutantChicken
04-19-20, 07:22
18 usd busty.

MutantChicken
04-20-20, 22:14
18 yr old 18 usd.

MutantChicken
04-21-20, 11:46
Big ass big tits 13 usd.

MutantChicken
04-22-20, 11:21
I got my pics mixed but this belongs in part to the other big ass big titty girl also 13 usd.

Max Havens
04-23-20, 07:14
I got my pics mixed but this belongs in part to the other big ass big titty girl also 13 usd.Are all these photos from online sources? I notice you never state that these images were taken by yourself. So if you are not the photographer, who is? Could these pics be from Kynu.net, Danchoixxx, thiendia.com, etc? Just wondering.

Gamer76
05-01-20, 10:34
I got my pics mixed but this belongs in part to the other big ass big titty girl also 13 usd.Mention number of shots and time duration also.

Davang7
05-25-20, 22:34
Slim 25 yr old 13 usd sop of BBBJ DATY multyiple positions.Great finds MutantChicken but please share where you acquire these trophies, at least the city if not the actual location as I'm heading back to VN later this year as the pandemic relaxes.

Member #4667
09-25-20, 16:58
Inject some life in this thread 20 yr old busty 500 k.

Paris07
09-27-20, 14:15
I have been to vietnam severial times. Chicks do BBBJ and ST for about 13 dollors, but you need to find the right place, and some also did anal for a little more.

The problem in vietnam is the communication, most of them speak only vietnamese, it's hard to communication, and google translate is not accurate as to vietnamese, so it is annoying.

If you would like to spend time there, you will find gems.

The following is one of the girls I fucked last year, I did anal too. Only 13 dollors.

BTW: vietnam girls use P.S. All the time, real ones are not that pretty.

Know a couple of guys who went to Vietnam for mongering, and neither was very satisfied, and couldn't wait to get back to Thailand. Your pics and prices are causing guys to give this another look. And, what are they doing for those low prices? BBBJ / CIM or COF? Anal? Or just straight ST fucking?

Member #4667
10-04-20, 12:15
26 yr old busty big ass only 250 k.

SethMacfarlane
10-05-20, 04:56
26 yr old busty big ass only 250 k.JFC. I miss VN!

Rick5641
10-05-20, 06:57
26 yr old busty big ass only 250 k.I been always preferring Vietnamese girls over Thai or Lao girls. Just because of 1 reason, they are more into enjoying time with you than ripping you off.

What was your experience?

Member #4667
10-05-20, 07:15
28 yr old spinner nice tits 200 k.

Member #4667
10-05-20, 20:07
19 yr old spinner 400 k FS.

Geneva Guy
10-05-20, 21:41
Been filling her up during my trips to the North.

SaranMonger31
10-05-20, 21:44
19 yr old spinner 400 k FS.Where to catch the bird any Leads. Pm is active.

The Tall Man
10-06-20, 03:21
19 yr old spinner 400 k FS.She is cute but a question, do all these girls have Bush? Do any of them shave? Is this a cultural thing not to shave the Bush?

I am originally from LOS Angeles California and I did have a few viet's in my time but I recall they were shaved.

Just curious.

The Tall Man.

HelpMeHelp1
10-06-20, 05:17
Hey Guys I know this is a photo gallery but there is a reason I am posting here instead of specific city related threads.

I am planning to travel to Vietnam soon (want to know if Vietnam is accepting tourists post corona or is there still a lockdown? I am from India so if someone can suggest anything it will be great).

Secondly and more importantly, I want to travel mostly for just mongering purposes and have like 7-10 of mongering spree, which of the three Hanoi, HCMC or the Nang is better for that?

Also since this thread is pics only and some senior wants to help me they can just pm me and we don't use this thread for photo related posts.

That said I will be ready to help you guys with mongering if you ever for some reason end up in India (specifically Delhi).

AussieGaigin
10-06-20, 07:59
Hey Guys I know this is a photo gallery but there is a reason I am posting here instead of specific city related threads.

I am planning to travel to Vietnam soon (want to know if Vietnam is accepting tourists post corona or is there still a lockdown? I am from India so if someone can suggest anything it will be great)..There is a "general info" thread that might have been more appropriate in this situation.

I generally find it safer to get this sort of information from official sites, rather than punting forums. Bear in mind that rules can often change at short notice.

Qeast
10-06-20, 10:17
I am planning to travel to Vietnam soon (want to know if Vietnam is accepting tourists post corona or is there still a lockdown? I am from India so if someone can suggest anything it will be great).This is the latest post in which someone is planning to travel to Vietnam "soon". The major international airlines have website pages with travel restriction updates. Vietnam is not letting in any foreign nationals. Why aren't they reading those pages?

PolyOrchid
10-06-20, 11:46
This is a great site put together by Kayak, a Booking.com site: https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions.

I am planning to travel to Vietnam soon (want to know if Vietnam is accepting tourists post corona or is there still a lockdown? I am from India so if someone can suggest anything it will be great).

Secondly and more importantly, I want to travel mostly for just mongering purposes and have like 7-10 of mongering spree, which of the three Hanoi, HCMC or the Nang is better for that?

Also since this thread is pics only and some senior wants to help me they can just pm me and we don't use this thread for photo related posts.

That said I will be ready to help you guys with mongering if you ever for some reason end up in India (specifically Delhi).

Member #4667
10-06-20, 16:29
Not all roses 2 girls with bad attitude refuse BBJ and complain take too long dick too big so avoid though cheap and decent looking 250 k each.

AussieGaigin
10-06-20, 22:29
This is the latest post in which someone is planning to travel to Vietnam "soon". The major international airlines have website pages with travel restriction updates. Vietnam is not letting in any foreign nationals. Why aren't they reading those pages?Because they are too lazy to do it themselves.

Member #4667
10-07-20, 09:47
21 yr old weak BJ adequate if not lucklustre service but wow what a pussy and breasts on a spinner well worth the 300 k.