PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
08-22-03, 07:02
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Erik
09-16-03, 18:00
How come we don't see any photos of Viet cuties, their beautiful eyes and smile, their firm body ? I don't believe you don't have any. They are always so happy when you take photos. Unfortunattely as I don't have a scanner I cannot participate.

Lilojo
09-19-03, 21:12
Erik,

In HK, one can take the pictures to any small photo shop and they would scan it for you and put it on a CD in digital format. I did it last year for some pictures from macau and it cost me US$1.50 each.

I do not know where you are but see if you can find these small independant photo shops.. There are tons of them in all the cities in Asia.

I, too, would like you to post what you have.

canabiz
09-22-03, 03:48
Erik are you still in VN ? There are Internet shops that can scan pics for you for $2000 dong or 2 dollars (i was there last year, rates could have changed) Of course, for intimate pics, a dig cam is much needed :)

2fast4u, thanks for the pic, is Hien still at No.1 ? How does she look in real life compared to the studio work in the pic ?

2fast4u
09-22-03, 18:38
I don't know, I haven't been there in almost a year. She looks cute. 8 out of 10. There are many good looking girls there and other bars like it. They won't come right out asking you for money and won't go out with you unless you come baring gifts. But the way I think of it, it will cost you either way. Nothing is free. you always get what you pay for.

Happy hunting.

Ricky D
11-02-03, 15:51
Vung Tau cutie. Taken in 1999. 270,000Dong for an afternoon with Lieu.

Marcos
11-14-03, 12:58
The comics lover girl I reported in Hanoy last August.

RatuFreddie
02-06-04, 17:04
Great attitude, fantastic body, big tits for a vn girl. This beauty lives and loves in Saigon. Contact available to active contributors to the forum. Sorry, she speaks no english.

Me Gai
03-15-04, 09:53
okinawa,

uhm.....jail term for poligamy? hehehehe j/k

Privateguy88
05-23-04, 08:53
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of links to a commercial website. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Rock Dog
06-28-04, 06:16
Not a girl pic.

was in Saigon in December and took some pics. This is a typical street scene. Everyone is on the go by 7 AM. What a high-energy place!

Rock Dog
06-28-04, 06:20
Not a girl pic.

The beach at Vung-Tau. It's about a 2 hour drive from Saigon. It's right on the pacific coast. It felt kind of weird to be looking EAST at the pacific. The weather was absolutely beautiful considering its around christmas back home.

Rock Dog
06-28-04, 06:24
Not a girl pic.

This is another shot of the beach at Vung-Tau. It was taken from higher up. There's this big Jesus statue they have there. It's located at the top of a hill near the beach. You have to climb up a pile of steps to get to it, but the view from up higher is really beautiful. I also remember getting bitten by some nasty kind of ants when I sat down for a rest.

Rock Dog
06-28-04, 06:28
Not a girl pic.

Me, in front of a fighter jet they have on display in Saigon. Supposedly used to drop a bomb on the enemy by it's brave vietnamese pilot. It's actually a captured F-5 that probably got left behind when American forces departed from Vietnam back in the early 70's. The VC figured out how to get it off the ground and used it to drop a bomb on a South Vietnamese govt building when they were pretty much ready to surrender anyways.

Rock Dog
06-28-04, 06:32
Yes, I do actually have a couple of girl pics.

This is one of my girl with me a the beach at Vung-Tau. She was great! Smart and very straight-forward. Not at all like the submissive asian stereotype that I keep hearing about. Face is covered to conceal her identity. Just keeping a promise that I made.

Rock Dog
06-28-04, 06:38
A surprise pic! I took this one just as she was waking up. A true GFE in every sense. Physically superb. She's 5'2 and 86 pounds. If you look in a dictionary for the word tight, her picture will be right next to it. I actually wanted to try and see if I could lift her up with my johnson. She thought I was crazy, ah well.

Marco Pole
08-06-04, 07:25
No disrespect Rock, but between the low lighting and the mask you gave her, there's not a whole lot to look at. You got any better shots?

Rock Dog
08-06-04, 13:39
Marco Pole,

Sorry about the quality of the pics buddy. I was not yet a WSG member when I took the trip. As a result, the focus was on getting laid. I'm actually lucky that I took any girl pics at all.

You all have my solemn promise that I will do better in the future.

Rock

Lance Toronto
08-22-04, 22:59
Well, a few comments with this picture. There is ST, short time, just one quick bang and there on the way, then there's LT, Long Time, where the girl stays overnight and you can have multiple fun. Then there is the girlfriend opportunity.

Beautiful women like Trang are numerous in Hanoi, and lots of fun to be with for extended time frames, weeks on end.

Just remember, do not fall in love.. a friend has fallen for one of these girls, and there is 37 years difference.. and there is no way to bring these girls back to North America.

But treat them kind, show them some affection and you will be amazed the difference between North American women and Asian women... after sex, if she like you, you get a wonderful massage, cleaned up with hot towels and just the best time you have ever had.

Lance

Tempter
08-30-04, 03:53
Beautiful girl, Lance. I'm curious where you found her. Was it at the club in the Hanoi hotel that you wrote about? She looks like the sort of girl you meet in a mall or at a university. Not like the club girls I've seen in Asia. Of course, she's not wearing clubby clothes. And I've never been to Hanoi. Maybe that explains it!

Anyway, I like your attitude and approach.

Erik
08-31-04, 16:46
One of my most gorgeous Viet girls, with perfect technic also. The price ? 5 USD.

Erik
08-31-04, 18:16
Two other Viet cuties.

Poppasan
09-01-04, 01:12
Wow Eric, they are nice. Are you willing to share those girls. They have nice racks. Can you give numbers and name. Please PM me. I am going to VN this December and would like to meet them. Especially the first girl. Wow.

If not its ok. I can't wait to go back to VN.

Noguera
09-03-04, 02:54
Erik,

Your first photo of the $5 Vietnamese beauty is incredible. Seriously, you can have her for $5? No way. Was she any good in bed for that price? Would $25 buy you the entire night? Would she be worth having for the entire night? GFE? How do we find this goddess?

LexLuther
09-03-04, 11:07
I've been a WSG Senior member for quite a while and have visited Vietnam once or twice. I visit the Vietnam page occasionally and I must say the quality of the photos has improved remarkably. Thanks guys.

LexLuther

On The Road
09-04-04, 19:39
Not a girl photo.

U2 Bar in Mac Thi Buoi st.

Adjarn
09-05-04, 12:44
Erik,

You are right on about your $5 dollar beauty. Way to go! Vietnam is one of the few countries I haven't been to in Asia, but it's next on my list for next Spring. Can you provide some details where to meet women as beautiful as this, and as affordable? Thanks in advance for any details you can give. If you don't feel comfortable to post in the forum, please PM me.

Adjarn

Erik
09-05-04, 22:44
Sorry to desapointe you gentlemen, but for cheap Viet cuties, it is not in Vietnam itself you need to search, but in the neighboring countries.

Horny Toad
09-08-04, 11:25
First hand experience here. No way there's a$5 beauty like that. More like in the hundreds USD.

Sexmania
09-09-04, 06:32
As far as I can tell, none of the girls in this Photo Gallery are in anywhere NEAR the Hundred USD range! They are all below the average standards of working girls in Saigon; and believe me, they are NOTHING compare to Club Girls. It is like DAY and NIGHT!

If someone would willing to spend Hundred USD on these type of girls, imagine how much a real stunner at many Clubs through out Vietnam would ask for?

First hand experience here. 5 USD and below for these type of girls is CORRECT!

MeatMan
09-09-04, 13:00
Erik,

Lets hear some exploits! :)

Erik
09-09-04, 19:15
I hereby confirm that I definitly paid the equivalent to 5 USD for each of these girls, for ST. It was 15 USD for LT, but Erik no like LT. Khong tich !
I agree that these prices are not applicable in Vietnam. That is why I no longer travel to Vietnam. Fed up with their usual ripp off, overpaid girls, repeated problems at hotels receptions and fear of the corrupt police, expensive visa, continual cheating at all levels... If I can get Viet gems in Cambodia, China and apparently Laos for 5 USD, why bother.

Erik
09-09-04, 20:06
For Manhagan, an other one of this girl. As you can see on the left of the photo, she came with a friend for a threesome. 5 USD each. The other girl's technic was so so, but this one was amasing.

Erik
09-09-04, 20:09
And a last 5 USD babe. Don't know why I could not have her pivoting, sorry. She was pivoting quite well in bed, though.

Whisper1
09-10-04, 07:53
I've noticed alot of arguments between what you pay in Vietnam. All I know is, you get what you paid for. Here are a few pictures to prove my point.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Whisper1
09-10-04, 07:54
Here's another one.

Whisper1
09-10-04, 07:55
Here's a $5 pussy.

Batman
09-10-04, 19:45
OK
Here is $20 all night long Snatch

Adjarn
09-11-04, 11:27
Whisper,

I don't know that much about the scene in Vietnam, but I would never pay $100 for that pussy, or any other pussy in Asia. Sure it looks good, but you can find the same good looking/young/disease free pussy all over Asia for $5 and up. Maybe even cheaper, but then the pussy will come with an ugly face attached.

Do us all a HUGE favor, and don't pay $100 anywhere in Asia, your just raising the prices and fucking it up for all of us.

Adjarn

Whisper1
09-13-04, 01:45
Adjarn,

If you didn't notice, I posted up those pictures as a joke. Obvious, you didn't get the punchline. I'm just sick of everybody arguing over how much to pay for pussy. Who cares if some sucker pay $100 for the same pussy that you paid $50 or even $5 for.

FYI, I met that pussy at a club on my last trip up to Ha Noi and paid $100 ($60 asking price + $40 tips) for her to come spend the whole night with me. On this recent trip to Saigon, I called her up and she flew down to Saigon and spent 4 days with me. She paid her own way (plane ticket $200) and refused to take any money I gave her. So in essene, I paid $100 for five nights of wild sex. Do the math.

Don1010ho
09-13-04, 15:53
Batman
The picture you took at the hotel, does look like the hotel that I was staying in Ha Noi last January. The named call Viet Bac isn't it?

Taodan
09-14-04, 02:16
Whisper1,
I think your story is full of sh*t. What the f**k do you think? Readers in this forum are dumb or what? What do those hookers spread their legs for? Money, right? So why on earth you wrote that she refused to take your money and spent her own money for the plane ticket?

Get real, dude.

Whisper1
09-14-04, 04:19
First of all, I don't think making up stories like that would benefit anyone here especially me. So I have no reason to make it up. I really don't know how ugly you are so I'm not going to comment on it but this is not the first time where I don't have to pay a hooker. Although, I would have to agree with you, hookers are in it for the money, however they are still human. I'm sure there are people in this forum who got freebies here and there from a hooker. I'm sorry if you have never had the feeling of someone actually liking you for you and not for your money.

This all started because I see so many cheap asses argueing over how much to pay. Does it really affect the market price if one or two people pay higher than normal?

Sexmania
09-14-04, 05:37
Whisper1;

Wow, you must be a real stud, man!

Was that ***** simply a blind, dumb fu*k millionaire in Vietnam? Or was she just simply butt ugly as in Border-Line Dog Sh*t?

Keep up the amusing stories, bud!

Taodan
09-14-04, 14:09
Whisper1,
If you think you are a handsome and macho man then why not post your picture here so readers in this forum can see. If you would not post your picture then let's us end of discussions.

Batman
09-14-04, 17:10
don1010ho
thats is not the same hotel. The hotel I stayed in is in district 1 and you can see the new world hotel from it very clearly.
Here is a shot of the bathroom with a girl if it helps

MeatMan
09-14-04, 18:30
By TaoDan

Whisper1,

I think your story is full of sh*t. What the f**k do you think? Readers in this forum are dumb or what? What do those hookers spread their legs for? Money, right? So why on earth you wrote that she refused to take your money and spent her own money for the plane ticket?

Get real, dude.

LMFAO!!:D

Organicgrowth
09-14-04, 19:16
Gentlemen,

Please take your petty squabble to the General-board. This area is for the appreciation of photos, not flaming each other...

Batman, your posted pic: "vietnam girl 2.jpg" was excellent, really lovely face.

Regards, Havanaman

Whisper1
09-14-04, 21:04
It's really funny how I'm getting attack by two guys who have never posted a picture on this forum. Why don't you guys go out and take picture of your $5 hoes so we can all have a good laugh.

I don't see anyone posting a picture of themself on here so I'm not about to be the first one.

Sexmania,

I really don't know what you have up your ass but why are you attacking everyone on this forum??? Whenever someone does something that doesn't coincide with your way of thinking, you bashed them like there's no tomorrow. Respect other's people opinion for once.

Chicago II
09-15-04, 06:38
Whisper1,

I think I have to agree with Taodan. I think you made up the story to make you feel better about yourself. Because everyone else pays so little for nice girls in VN and only those suckers who have never seen girls before pay so much for the same thing.

Chicago

Street Car
09-15-04, 07:18
Hey Erik,

Nice pic,got any more pic of that Viet babe?

Street Car

Adjarn
09-15-04, 11:41
Whisper,

It seems like a lot of people have already shared a lot with you, but since responded to me personally, I will help to educate you on the way mongering works in Asia, since you obviously don't live here.

The reason why sex is so cheap in Asia is because their economies are not as strong as in the West, their sources of education are not as good, and more importantly their options in life are very few. Having said this, it's important to treat these ladies well and with respect, they are still women and human beings.

We, as foreigners, are usually already paying a higher price for sex than locals. (those with more experience and language skills often pay the standard price) The local belief in most Asain countries is that foreigners are all rich men and CAN pay more money. By YOU or other inexperienced guys coming here once a year, at most, for a holiday and overpaying for sex, YOU are teaching these girls that foreigners are stupid and will pay too much for sex. YOU paid $100, but a local pays $1-5 without any tip. (tips are not always part of Asian cultures, but if you've enjoyed yourself you can give one) An expat or frequent mongerer is trying to pay the local "foreign" price of $5-10. So YES, you really are fucking up things for everyone else when you pay 25X more than the locals, and 10X more than expats.

Like I said before, most women in the business in Asia don't have the benifits of education, but they are NOT so stupid that they cannot see how much some stupid foreigner is going to pay. It drives the prices up everywhere because they tell everyone how much money they were able to get from a stupid foreigner. No offense to any of my Japanese brothers reading the board, but it's common knowledge that Japanese men are overcharged for sex throughout Asia. Why? Because many have payed too much and word gets around. Why do you think the girls ALWAYS ask you "where you come from" "where you stay" They want to know how much money they can get from you. Your inexperience and agruing just pisses everyone else off. Money and customers are the education, so before you go anywhere else mongering in the world you should read the fucking forum and find out how much the prices really are.

In addition, you said that you paid $60 for the girl, and then gave her $40 as a tip. I don't where you come from, but that's a 66.6% tip. In my home country, the best service given deserves 15%. Did I mention before that you weren't expected to leave a tip at all? I'm not saying that you need to be a cheap charlie, but she would have been more than happy with a $5 tip.

I agree with others, this is the place for pictures and their stories. Just don't be such a dumb-shit anymore. RTFF and educate yourself!

Sexmania
09-15-04, 16:45
My Dear Whisper;

There is nothing up my ass, but thanks for caring!

Who is attacking you? That's too bad because I know I didn't. I would never BASH you, I even called you a STUD!

If you are really [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140)-off at me, then I guess you must have understood my "PUNCH-LINE". Other than that, I don't see why you would be so jumpy at me. Once you have read all my previous posts in this Vietnam Forum (which I know you did; and you SHOULD because they are lessons free of charge); you know that I only respond to Amusing Stories like yours and others who love to PREACH about doing Humanitarian Work in Vietnam and Fucking young-innocent girls for cheap at the same time.

Like I said before, keep up the Amusing stories, Bud!

Whisper1
09-16-04, 01:15
Adjarn,

First of all, I would have to say I respect your opinion and the way you responded to me. I appreciate the fact that you didn't get personal like some of the other idiots on this board. With that being said, I just want to clarify a few things. I have a business in Vietnam that requires me to be there 8 to 9 months out of the year, so I am familiar with the culture and the practice. I'm also Vietnamese therefore it gives me a better advantage than most of you.
I don't pay $100 everytime nor do I do it occasionally. This was just a special occassion where I landed a big contract and decided to celebrate. This is the normal rate for girls who work inside the hotel. (FYI - I picked her up at the KTV club inside the Fortuna Hotel.) You have to admit that the girls inside the club are of higher quality than the girls working at a coffee shop. Normally, I pay anywhere from $10 - $20 for girls at coffee shops and elsewhere. No matter what, I do appreciate the lesson but you are singing to the choir.
I'm sure most of the people here are sick of this so this will be my last post on this subject. If you want, you can PM me so we can discuss this further.

W

Love The Ladies
09-18-04, 08:41
Guys,
Was browsing the wonderful places of the world and ran across your posts.

Whisper, congrats on the hottie. It sounds like you made a lifetime friend by the way you treated her. The money was just a way to sign off your gratitude toward her.

In Bombay, I have a few friends like this. They will take a night off of work to join me for a night out on the town. Always refusing money and even demanding to pay for the rickshaw ride.
I admire the relationship you have acquired here.
Congratulations.

Just keep banging the $5 hoes and think of her.

Columpuss
09-23-04, 07:28
Hello all,

I'm not here to defend anyone but whisper's story is not out of the ordinary. You see, it's a two-way street.

If the girl sense that there is a potential that she could get involved with you more than just the wam-bam-thank-you-mam then there is a possiblity that she could either milk you out of more money by being your girl friend or being your future wife and get out of the hell hole to come to the "land of opportunity."

I know that whisper is as ass ugly as all of us, but he has two good qualities when the girls look at him. One, he looks just like "Ben Franklin" and two, he is the one-way ticket out of Vietnam.

So with that in mind, she would not hessitate to invest a little to get to the pot of gold, if you know what I mean. It happened to me once, but I have a good nose. Believe me, I look like Herman Munster with bad hair.

I've seen a lot of this in the Phillipines, where I prefer to play.
I've been in VN 4 times but found the country, because of the commy's rules, to be the worst to monger in SE asia, but I have to agree that Vietnamese woman are beautiful.

Side note: Many girls hanging around 4-5 star hotels, like New World, charge 100 for the night, like it or not, not for me.

I give credit to Whisper for the fact that he made the effort to post some pictures here, and that what's it's all about, enough for me to whack off, although not the $5 dollar ho, during the long winter night before my next trip to the Phillipines.

World Traveler
09-23-04, 09:13
Erik

Thanks for the photos. When you add the quality of service of those girls to their beauty, I say they are priceless. You lucky dawg.

Silver Shadow
09-23-04, 15:42
Guys:

Remember Jackson's new rule: Five personal attacks and you are history.

Intransit
09-23-04, 20:39
Along the lines of the money to pussy ratio, this one cost $38.11.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:06
Vietnamese ***** from Saigon. She was kind enough to dress up in a school girl outfit for me.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:08
Same girl as described above.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:12
I apologize if these photos look similar, I guess I wasn't too imaginative in directing the photo shoot. This girl really loved to fuck and was capable of cumming 15 times/night. Great bbbj and seemingly loved to swallow.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:15
One more of the Saigon girl.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 03:17
She decided to slip a finger inside for this photo.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 04:02
More of the same girl. This time she's being penetrated and loving it.

Oldthymer
10-10-04, 04:02
Another penetration shot.

Nick Belane
10-10-04, 13:12
An "after the deed and its time to redo my makeup before the next one comes along" photo. Picked her up at New Century.

Thought she was cute at the time but was a little disappointed with the body once the clothes came off.

But who knows, she probably felt the same way once my fat white arse and gut were unleashed.

Nailr
10-12-04, 04:19
Don't worry Nick. She's used to your fat white gut. Any other pics of her.

Zergut
10-13-04, 01:21
I finally had some time to post a few pictures from my last post. This is my tour guide in Hanoi. She's really cute. If I had more time, I could probably talk her into spending a night. But, there were so much to do. Her English was quite good and the girls she found for me was about a 4-5 in the beginning and steadily climbed as she understood more of my taste.

Zergut
10-13-04, 01:26
I wanted an assortment of girls with so, here is the one I got on the first date for $400.000VD or about $23USD for the entire night. W/O my assistant setting it up and negotiating, it would have cost a lot more.

Zergut
10-13-04, 01:28
After my last girl, I wanted someone younger and a bit more innocent. It took a while but my assistant came through. I had wanted a pair of twins but I guess those are a bit rare to come by.

This one with the clothes on. The next one ...

Zergut
10-13-04, 01:30
This is of the same girl from previous posting but in the buff. I usually take a full set of the girls I am interested in through out the variou stage of undressing for my own collection. I should edit these sometimes but, it I can spend my time on better things.

Luv China Pussy
10-13-04, 05:39
Wegner,

You found a jackpot, or should i say a sexpot, in that Saigon girl. Would appreciate your lengthy FR on your experience with this sexpot.

Silly Puppy
10-19-04, 07:41
From a young girl in Danang.

Silly Puppy
10-19-04, 07:44
Now is her panty.

Silly Puppy
10-19-04, 07:51
For more action. It took me almost 30 minutes to make her yield to my cunnilingus request. This girl has never allowed any man to go down on her before! What a priviledge when I finally succeeded. Woww, she just came and came and attacked my face with her violent jerking motions. I felt great. She was lying in my arm and crying all night long. I felt bad so I ate her 4 more times throughout the night. :)

Silly Puppy
10-19-04, 07:57
She was now sleeping peacefully, exhausted but, completely satisfied after a long and hard fuck I gave it to her. I was still fooling around with my camera afterward ;) In the morning I fucked her one more time for almost an hour but could not come (again!).

Member #2984
11-01-04, 07:53
Why Post Such Stupid Panty And Clothing Voyeur Pics, Geesh James Get A Clue And Post Real Pics Or None At All For Our Sakes.

Bottler
11-16-04, 17:41
James, we believe you when you said that the deed was done, but why the clothes pics?? Lets have some of her face at least!!
Not yet been to V/N so I am keen to see what may be on offer, but I can see girls pants hanging on any washing line anytime I want!!

Batman
11-16-04, 17:54
Here is one I will never forget. HCMC a couple of months ago. The hard part was figuring out which one to look at. She was very sweet.

Red Cork
11-16-04, 21:18
Thanks for the posts and info wegner time.

But is it not dangerous to be fucking a Saigon ***** without a condom?

I guess some of us like to play russian rolette.

Scarey.

Poppasan
11-18-04, 00:53
No kidding. Whats so great about a condom wrapper and underwear. You are so great in bed yet you can't get a decent photo of the girl. Do we need to know how long you lasted. You can last 4 hrs for all I care. This is photo section. It is usually of people not clothing.

Bez Bezarra
11-24-04, 04:51
BATTY.

Fabulous!

Must nominate your post
into Monger Hall of Fame.

Magnificently illustrated classic
cold-cocked case of BBS.
(Baseball Bat Syndrome).

Unfortunately, we could
have problems to forget her.
hehe*

Baba Papa
11-30-04, 20:06
Dude, you are farking hilarious!!!

Laughed my freaking nuts off when I opened your attachment. I have gotta go look for them now.

Columpuss
12-03-04, 06:17
Guys, don't be so quickly to judge.

James is a big time Hollywood director. You know, it's one of those scenes where you don't see the action but the sound and the evidence. Sensorship I guess. Right James?

Big Bossman
12-27-04, 04:45
I managed to snap off one shot before getting caught up in the moment. This little lass was from Hanoi. They all loved to give BBBJ's, which was fine by me.

Zergut
01-17-05, 11:45
These girls were from my last trip. I did not take a picture of every girl I had while I was there. In the begining I was taking pictures of each girl but, toward later, it just was too much work to get the camera out to take the pictures! I am just too lazy.

Enjoy...

China 69
01-29-05, 03:57
Here is a picture of the girl that ripped me off. See my HCMC post on Dec 31 2004. Her name is My (pronounced Mee) and she hangs out with her moto driver around Pham Ngu Lao. After you've paid her money she demands more money for a BJ even if you don't want one.

Never pay first!

Bobs Power
02-12-05, 13:13
Was in Vietnam during Jan 7 .. Planning to go back in April but this hottie was hot .. Found her at the karaoke place .. Asked her to leave with me and my friends to a club, drank and got quite drunk .. Then went back to our hotel and spent the night .. Best damn sex I had in quite sum time .. She look so good naked that when she gave me a BJ, I came straight in her mouth .. Will be back to do it again in April

Josh Wilson
03-09-05, 20:04
Was in Vietnam during Jan 7 .. Planning to go back in April but this hottie was hot .. Found her at the karaoke place .. Asked her to leave with me and my friends to a club, drank and got quite drunk .. Then went back to our hotel and spent the night .. Best damn sex I had in quite sum time .. She look so good naked that when she gave me a BJ, I came straight in her mouth .. Will be back to do it again in AprilWhere can I find this gorgeous girl? I would love to spend some time with her when I am over there in July.

Fun Times69
03-21-05, 11:13
She is damn hot!

El Frances
03-24-05, 12:35
Hmmm!

That's exactly how I like them!

El Frances
03-30-05, 12:15
Another girl I particularly appreciate!

Celtic 1
04-01-05, 00:25
Was in Vietnam during Jan 7 .. Planning to go back in April but this hottie was hot .. Found her at the karaoke place .. Asked her to leave with me and my friends to a club, drank and got quite drunk .. Then went back to our hotel and spent the night .. Best damn sex I had in quite sum time .. She look so good naked that when she gave me a BJ, I came straight in her mouth .. Will be back to do it again in AprilBob,

That picture if you with your arms around that beauty, she is fantastic, do you have anymore of her, clothed or not you can share? She is the best dam looking one on the entire photo gallery.

Mike

Asian Rain
04-29-05, 13:57
This is the girl who approached me on moto at the Palace SW area (as mentioned in my HCMC post.

Her muff was so thick. I would have LOVED to hack it down with a Gillette Mach3.

Asian Rain
04-29-05, 14:02
Accommodated the cum on tits. Nice.

Asian Rain
04-30-05, 10:51
Some action pics - nice tight box. Too bad she was so shy.

Daddy Rulz
04-30-05, 18:34
I'm moving there and opening a waxing salon, I'll be a friggen millionair in a week. That is the kind of bush that the Diceman meant when he said those famous words "gimme a bush you can grow tamaters in".

Sleepy Floyd
05-05-05, 04:32
This is the girl who approached me on moto at the Palace SW area (as mentioned in my HCMC post.

Her muff was so thick. I would have LOVED to hack it down with a Gillette Mach3.Its not only the muff. That girl has hairy ass cheeks and a happy trail that almost reaches her titties. Never seen so much hair in those areas on an Asian before.

Asian Rain
05-10-05, 15:25
More of this sweetie SW.

Asian Rain
05-10-05, 16:09
This is a contrast to the jungle muff girl I posted last time. This girl was quietly hooking right across from the Sofitel on Le Duan at 4:30 in the afternoon. I had spotted her standing conspicuously still at the edge of the sidewalk. As soon as I walked across the street and sat at the bus stop and smiled, she immediately walked over and sat down.

5 min later I ran up to my room, grabbed my video gear and followed her to a ST time hotel. Totally sweet package. Rock hard ass. Talented BBBJ. Superb doggy action. Really a man's best friend.

I thought I had a nice GFE, but she really bared her professional side in the end. I paid up a generous USD20 after the session and she whinged. Picked up the phone in a menacing way as if she was threatening to call police/pimp. I went to the door to walk out. She blocked. I threw another $5 on the floor and when she went down to pick it up, I opened the door and walked out.

Still a sweetie.

Zimzum
05-11-05, 07:25
Bro Asian Rain,

Good pics with various angles. Surprisingly she's aware that you are taking those pictures and she allows it.

Gee..u did it raw, with no caps on?

ZZ

More of this sweetie SW.

Asian Rain
05-11-05, 09:34
Zimzum,

Thanks for the positive comments! I agreed video with her at the time of pickup - even showed her my video cam before getting on the moto. She just smiled and nodded her head, so there was no hassle when I pulled out the camera in the room. She was fully aware from step one.

I find when I flip the LCD viewfinder lots of girls will look into the camera when they give head. She is not looking into the camera, she is actually watching herself in the viewfinder. Some girls seem to like the novelty of watching themselves perform - PSE effect, I guess. Nonetheless very fun to watch the end product.

Zimzum
05-12-05, 03:28
Hulala...you must be having a good time then. Hehehe...really can't imagine an asian girl would allow that.

The only reason i can think of is....she's not aware that you are actually posting her pics on the web! She must be thinking it is for your personal pleasure. Hehehe..well, what the heck. It is a form of promotion for her too.

ZZ

Zimzum,

Thanks for the positive comments! I agreed video with her at the time of pickup - even showed her my video cam before getting on the moto. She just smiled and nodded her head, so there was no hassle when I pulled out the camera in the room. She was fully aware from step one.

I find when I flip the LCD viewfinder lots of girls will look into the camera when they give head. She is not looking into the camera, she is actually watching herself in the viewfinder. Some girls seem to like the novelty of watching themselves perform - PSE effect, I guess. Nonetheless very fun to watch the end product.

So Guy
05-12-05, 06:19
These pix were nice, but man, bare? No protection? You must have a death wish.

LexLuther
05-12-05, 16:18
I have to believe that many of these girls are technologically unsophisticated and that they do not understand the web and can't imagine that their pictures are showing up there. In any case it is probably unlikely that their friends and relatives are going to see their pictures. They probably lack access to computers and/or the web.

Lex

Case Study
05-26-05, 08:41
When's the last time you guys have been to Vietnam recently, those that said these girls are probably technologically unaware?? Internet cafes are on every block. 95% of the population can read. Access to web is 3000 dong per hour.

They know their goods are on display. In fact if you boys look hard enough you'll find the top Vietnamese models/actresses staring in their own movies :)

El Frances
05-27-05, 11:16
You are right case study ! That's why I never let a visible face on the pics I post. The cops may also take advantage of it to get some money from them. Anyxway, I guess the odds are not so high!

Silly Puppy
05-28-05, 02:10
Please refrain from posting girls with their faces. While it is tempting and hard not to show off our score, it is devastating to the girls if found out by their families or friends. I think it is kind of irresponsible for a monger who posts faces without blurring or disguising them somehow.

LexLuther
05-28-05, 16:34
When's the last time you guys have been to Vietnam recently, those that said these girls are probably technologically unaware?? Internet cafes are on every block. 95% of the population can read. Access to web is 3000 dong per hour.

They know their goods are on display. In fact if you boys look hard enough you'll find the top Vietnamese models/actresses staring in their own movies :)

Case Study,

Thanks for your reply and comments. It has been about four years since I was in Vietnam. Even then there were many internet cafes there, even in small villages.

I suspect that like many things in Vietnam, access to the internet is quite available to certain classes of Vietnamese and somewhat unavailable to most other people. In fact the CIA world fact book says that out of a population of approximately 84 million people, 3.5 million are internet users. This is ca. 4% of the population. You are close on your literacy figures. Once again citing the CIA WFB, the overall literacy rate is said to be about 90% and slightly less (87%) for women.

We know that Vietnam is a largely agrarian population. I believe it would be safe to assume that many sex workers come from the countryside and therefore probably from the lower classes. So I stand by my assertion that many of them may not realize that their photos are being published to the world.

However in the final analysis, this is all academic. I have to agree with James Tran that posting pictures of these girls without their express consent (and understanding) is not a good idea.

Please enjoy your stay in Vietnam. But please also respect and honor these people and don't treat them as though they were not as deserving of respect as you are. My feeling is that if you would not include your face in the pictures, you should not include the girl's.

Thanks.

Lex

Tamurlane26
05-29-05, 15:29
An amusing - or not so - twist to all of this is the recent arrest of a top movie star in Vietnam and singer who was jailed for soliciting at a cost of USD500 - USD1500 per night.

She is now undergoing rehabilitation care of the government somewhere in a remote village where hopefully she is not turning their heads

Tonsil Basher
05-30-05, 04:23
She must be the local head actress.

An amusing - or not so - twist to all of this is the recent arrest of a top movie star in Vietnam and singer who was jailed for soliciting at a cost of USD500 - USD1500 per night.

She is now undergoing rehabilitation care of the government somewhere in a remote village where hopefully she is not turning their heads

Tamurlane26
05-31-05, 05:56
Spare a thought for the Korean Brothers who were arrested in HCMC with their paramours in the middle of their new relationships - pity there was not a member of WSG around to snap the moment they were caught with their members well ensconced and the Vietnamese police laughing as they arrested them.

On a funnier note years ago the same thing happened to me in Green Hill - the young bewitcher had her hands in the land of the trouser snake when the police walked in to roust the joint. With deft aplomb I zippered the snake and walked out the door leaving one spluttering policeman - well they cant speak English and I dont speak Vietnamese - so how to arrest me !

The next day I found that he was on his rounds and had stung all the young ladies for 20USD each for being in there and the owner was hit for a bigger fine - the problem was that I was supposed to be the one to pay so he got really mad at them for allowing me to bluff my way out !

Asian Rain
05-31-05, 14:24
After working her through missionary and side-mish, got her into doggy position and jizzed on her ass and beaver. Lots of cum globs on the bed. Happy ending.

Asian Rain
05-31-05, 14:40
Nice compact tight ass was great for doggy action. Got a cool shot by holding the video camera from behind and shooting blindly.

Asian Rain
05-31-05, 14:44
This is the girl I picked up on TMK across from the Mitsubishi dealership. Read my post from last month for more info. As you can see from the clothed pics, these girls dress in street clothes, so don't expect mini skirts and fishnet stockings.

A cutie and reasonably eager to please. Blow job was not her specialty. You can see the bath of the mini hotel - basic but equipped with good aircon. Woo-hoo!

Crazy Guy
06-14-05, 04:28
Hi Asian Rain,

I am wondering who is taking the pictures for you when you are busy pumping her ? You cannot take a shot from your back while you are doing massionary...

Anyway, great pictures.

CG

Asian Rain
06-14-05, 11:24
Hi Asian Rain,

I am wondering who is taking the pictures for you when you are busy pumping her ? You cannot take a shot from your back while you are doing massionary...

CG

CG, Thanks for the complement. I am the sole videographer - the pics are screen captures from my video. It is not easy, but I have posted an amateur's video mongering guide in the Special Interests/Photography/Video and Photo Techniques section of the forum. Difficult shot, but not impossible if you frame the shot and leave the video camera on the bedstand to record! Cheers, AR+

DirtyOldMan
06-14-05, 17:08
May I congratulate you for the picture of VietSweetie-03. It is the exact picture of happiness and exctasy (Xuat_than). Although knowing the versatility of women, it is difficult to imagine that, maybe an hour later, she would be complaining and whinging ! But she looks so efficient that, maybe, 20 were not really enough and she deserved more? Also you do not say if you had an agreement before ? Was not she worth to be met again?

Anyway, thanks for this pic !

Asian Rain
06-15-05, 22:06
May I congratulate you for the picture of VietSweetie-03. It is the exact picture of happiness and exctasy (Xuat_than). Although knowing the versatility of women, it is difficult to imagine that, maybe an hour later, she would be complaining and whinging ! But she looks so efficient that, maybe, 20 were not really enough and she deserved more? Also you do not say if you had an agreement before ? Was not she worth to be met again?

Anyway, thanks for this pic !

DOM, Your welcome! Too bad that the Viet Sweetie had no contact. She was just working the street. I have not seen her on any subsequent visit. Even though she whinged for more, she was totally happy in the end to be paid $25 for ST. AR+

Asian Rain
06-24-05, 18:25
As I mentioned in my HCMC thread post, I had seen a guy on moto killed just in front of the zoo entrance where the moto girls cruise on Thi Minh Khai in HCMC. On my way back from my session I took a minute of video just to give you guys a flavor of what the TMK zoo area looks like at night.

In the first couple pics you see the front of the zoo. To the right is the bus stop. It is easy to sit in the area behind the bus stop and wait for the girls to come. The next couple pics look up TMK towards town. You can see the Mitsubishi car dealership. The last pic looks down TMK towards the bridge. Usually the girls cruise between the bridge and turn back at the Mitsubishi dealership.

As you can see, this is normally a crowded 4-lane highway in the daytime. Even in the evening the traffic is heavy, so don't be too intimidated when you see so much action on the road.

WARNING: No nudies or girls. Just street pics.

Albalvr
07-16-05, 06:44
Met this girl just walking on the street in District 1 in Saigon, says her name is Yen and she is I think 27 and comes from Mekong she said. For some reason she is not available at night. Anyway had great service for 75.US, I know a little expensive but she is better looking than most. Anyone know her or her phone number? I'd like to see her again.

Run Mann
07-16-05, 10:10
$75.00 ? For how long?

Met this girl just walking on the street in District 1, says her name is Yen and she is about 26 or 27. For some reason she is not available at night. Anyway had great service for 75., I know a little high but she is better looking than most. Wish I knew how to get a hold of her again!

El Culion
07-22-05, 10:01
$75?

It's guys like you that ruin the market!

kiemgai
07-23-05, 11:56
$75?

It's guys like you that ruin the market!Nowsaday, when you go to a club, they are all asking for $100 if you look like the foreigner or vietkieu, even if some of them are not worth that much. VK and foreigner has spoiled them

El Frances
07-25-05, 08:24
Maybe they ask for 100 $, but still go for 50 or less!

Peter Phan
08-07-05, 17:32
Met this girl just walking on the street in District 1 in Saigon, says her name is Yen and she is I think 27 and comes from Mekong she said. For some reason she is not available at night. Anyway had great service for 75.US, I know a little expensive but she is better looking than most. Anyone know her or her phone number? I'd like to see her again.Dear Albalvr,

You did pay too much . The girl shown in your attachment is not worth more than 20 bucks. You can get prettier girl for just 50 bucks. I am sorry for you, my friend.

Paul76
08-25-05, 19:15
Hi.

Nice to meet you.

You can meet this girl.

Is in vietnam cupid dating online, and there she said she is 31 years

Paulo

Don1010ho
08-26-05, 18:29
Dear Albalvr! With that $75USD, i can get 2 girls over night at Vung Tau plus $10USD for the mini hotel, just asks taxi driver or moto biker for Karaoke places.

Vinh Huynh
09-07-05, 00:13
EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos containing embedded text. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.

Asian Rain
09-07-05, 17:10
I wish I could see under whats under that thong!
I guess you will have to keep on wishing... you might consider taking out the copyright notice before you post pics that you have lifted from another site, unless that was your intention in the first place. Personally, I think she is better off in California as she definitely wouldn't make it modelling in Vietnam. Benchmarking against fat white cows, she will survive. My humble opinion. AR+

Txmanny
09-07-05, 21:49
Perfect face? perfect body? Lasix surgery may be a route you should consider in the very very near future.

Flyhere
09-07-05, 22:29
LOL. I agree, the guy has pretty bad eye sight. Far from model materials, and I bet he stole the photos from a website somewhere, what a loser.

Flyhere
09-07-05, 22:41
Come to think of it, I suspect this is a shameless attempt at self-promotion.
This photo-post violates numerous rules:

- No Self-Promotion
- Copyrighted Material
- No Photos with Embedded Text
- No Professional Photos

Asia Rocks
09-08-05, 15:16
Her name is Kim Anh Hoang. She is an amateur import model and massage parlor girl in California =D. Damn, its a shame she isnt waiting for me in Vietnam.

This girl has got the perfect face, perfect body. I wish I could see under whats under that thong! Enjoy guys.Dude,

I would say on a scale of 1 to 10 on your first post you scored ZERO on rules violations and taste in women. My suggestion would be to read the rules and follow them after reregistering under an alias.

Cheers,

AR

Saigon Sam
09-10-05, 09:20
Yes, I agree. Where that model came from, I don't know but she looks like one of those over the hill pros from Apocalypse during the 90's hahahaaaa. Oh well.

She would fit right in at the Saigon-Saigon Bar in 2005!

Don1010ho
09-10-05, 16:12
Hi all
I needs help with posting pictures on this site. Thanks

Run Mann
09-11-05, 04:00
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=photo_gallery_questions#faq_photo_gallery_questions_02

Hi all
I needs help with posting pictures on this site. Thanks

Don1010ho
09-14-05, 19:55
Test picture

Don1010ho
09-14-05, 20:00
Thank you for your 411, i succeed posting my first picture. There will be some more to comes.

Don1010ho
09-14-05, 20:13
This girl was so hot, she also wanted my friend too. Picture taking w/my friend.

Don1010ho
09-15-05, 22:40
Very nice girl and GF

Khanaan
09-16-05, 04:28
Yeah Lilijo your right.

Because I got my pics put onto cd format last year in Hong Kong from the Canon shop near Lan Kwai Fong they charge about that much. But also they will tke your pics from memory card to photo paper for HKD 2.50 for each pic. So its a perfect idea instead of wasting money on memory cards which can be expensive , especially if the are sony memory stick cd is the best .I'm back in Hk this month so who knows i may bump into some of u fellow mongers.

Erik,

In HK, one can take the pictures to any small photo shop and they would scan it for you and put it on a CD in digital format. I did it last year for some pictures from macau and it cost me US$1.50 each.

I do not know where you are but see if you can find these small independant photo shops.. There are tons of them in all the cities in Asia.

I, too, would like you to post what you have.

Don1010ho
09-16-05, 17:53
Same girl and some of the pictures of VN.

Don1010ho
09-19-05, 17:43
Same girl and some pictures of VN

La Licker
09-20-05, 09:13
Shocking pictures. That is the worst groomed snatch I have ever seen in Vietnam.

Asia Rocks
09-24-05, 17:54
Shocking pictures. That is the worst groomed snatch I have ever seen in Vietnam.

Actually, my experience has varied from very, very thin above the sweet spot on young mongerettes, to normal expectactions on 20s mongerettes, but, beyond that, 'Nam snatches can become very furry indeed. Que sera!
Such is life's little snatches
Cheers, AR

Duggins
09-25-05, 01:26
Shocking pictures. That is the worst groomed snatch I have ever seen in Vietnam.What the hell is happening in this world? In what year did pubic hair all of a sudden become taboo? I'd really like to know. Guys like you are the reason why I can't find a single pubic hair on this planet anymore.

In the 1980s and early 1990s, pubic hair was everywhere. I happen to find it very sexy. At least give me a mohawk, a landing strip--something! Nowadays I can't find it anywhere. It's gotten to the point where girls think that if they don't shave entirely, something's wrong with them.

As someone who doesn't care much for bald beaver, this annoys the shit out of me. When did it happen? How did I miss the "revolution"? I just don't get it.

Pute Nut
09-25-05, 14:17
What the hell is happening in this world? What year did public hair all of a sudden become taboo? I'd really like to know. Guys like you are the reason why I can't find a single pubic hair on this planet anymore.

In the 1980s and early 1990s, pubic hair was everywhere. I happen to find it very sexy. At least give me a mohawk, a landing strip--something! Nowadays I can't find it anywhere. It's gotten to the point where girls think that if they don't shave entirely, something's wrong with them.

As someone who doesn't care much for bald beaver, this annoys the shit out of me. When did it happen? How did I miss the "revolution"? I just don't get it.

I simply don't do bald girls. I always check before to make sure. Made some girls pissed I guess, when I've decided against going with them based solely upon this. But the costumer is always right, and there is plenty unshaven pussy left in Asia last I checked.

LexLuther
09-25-05, 16:52
Duggins,

Lex is proud to agree with you. Lex has long found this trend toward bald snatch entirely disconcerting. Once would, after all, like to be reminded that it is a pussy, eh?

LexLuther

Duggins
09-26-05, 04:56
I simply don't do bald girls. I always check before to make sure. Made some girls pissed I guess, when I've decided against going with them based solely upon this. But the costumer is always right, and there is plenty unshaven pussy left in Asia last I checked.I don't want to get off-topic here in the Vietnam forum (will be headed to Ho Chi Minh City in December), but I'm currently living in Medellín, Colombia, and, while I love the girls here, I've been here three months and have yet to see a single pubic hair! Can't pick and choose like that here, or you will be completely out of luck.

Liucio
10-02-05, 08:19
The chicks I do only anal, no lube.

I grind then for hours on anal.

Wwhen I done they love it.

No lube, straight anal.

Case Study
10-03-05, 05:10
The chicks I do only anal, no lube.

I grind then for hours on anal.

Wwhen I done they love it.

No lube, straight anal.Haha sounds good, could you give me the numbers of some of these girls? PM thanks :)

Though I do agree that seeing a hairless snatch is kind of creepy. It's ok if your girl friend does it, but seeing it for the first time is just wrong.

Silly Puppy
10-03-05, 18:51
girls are exciting. I once (many years ago when I was in my teens) had a Quang Ngai girl from Chau O district, this area is notorious for girls with hairless pussies, and it was kind of shocking and exciting at the same time. Her pussy is like a little girl's but much bigger. The labia are dark, extruding a bit after spending too much time fucking as a pro. With her big tits hanging I really had a ball! The Asians are very superstitious and they think bald girls could bring bad luck to you. This is really rediculous folks.
A while back I went to China and fucked an almost hairless girl. I posted a picture then. This girl pussy brough back some memory and I almost came instantly when I sticked my dick inside her.

Being superstitious can spoil your fun.

AGSen03
10-04-05, 04:42
Very GFE, everything goes ...

Sajer Guy
10-11-05, 11:58
Found her at a bar near Monkeybone in Dist 1. Did the deed at a hotel nearby.

Sajer

Sajer Guy
10-11-05, 12:01
With every good juicy bar there is a mamasan to help with negotiations.

Sajer

Erik
10-12-05, 23:51
Sajer guy, I rember her, this is Thuy, isn't it ? I had her about two years ago and liked her very much. I can't believe she is still in the circuit !

Vertex
10-13-05, 02:56
Sajer guy,

The mamasan looks great. I prefer the mamasan.

Paul76
10-13-05, 10:20
Hi,

I prefer the mamasan too.

Mamasan seem me more hotter, more sexy than the girl.

How old is the (picture)mamasan?

I do not know but it is not the first time the mamasan is better than the girl (smile) in Europe and the mamasan are very old and ugly.

I think in asia the women (mamasan)are always girls what are their secrets?

What is the bar's name? And the hotel close to that bar?

Thanks,

Paulo

Erik
10-13-05, 17:21
No, believe me Thuy is a very nice and sexy girl. And good service.
Now what about this one ? Could you resist these eyes and this mouth ? I could not, especially for 5 USD.

TheCatsMeow88
10-14-05, 04:43
Erik,

At $5 that is the best value for money I have seen in a while. Great mouth and lips, especially if she knows how to use them.

More photo of Thuy please.

The Cats Meow

White Monkey
10-14-05, 05:16
James dude,

You have written a few posts that are extremely adolescent. I will chalk it up to a lower lever of wordsmithing. I hope you are ok and still not in belief that us cacausians have no hopes of snaggin' locals that are not pros as per your previous posts.

On to this bald puss thing. I think most of us "experts" know what a "bald" one on a woman looks like, there is no reason to describe it.

In Vietnam, I have heard from local historians that some women where bred to have very little or no pubic hair. This came about as a request, or demand, from royalty in the Hue area and the various dynasties.

In fact I have met a number of full grown ladies with little or no short and curlies in this area. I think it is a luck thing when you get one.

girls are exciting. I once (many years ago when I was in my teens) had a Quang Ngai girl from Chau O district, this area is notorious for girls with hairless pussies, and it was kind of shocking and exciting at the same time. Her pussy is like a little girl's but much bigger. The labia are dark, extruding a bit after spending too much time fucking as a pro. With her big tits hanging I really had a ball! The Asians are very superstitious and they think bald girls could bring bad luck to you. This is really rediculous folks.
A while back I went to China and fucked an almost hairless girl. I posted a picture then. This girl pussy brough back some memory and I almost came instantly when I sticked my dick inside her.

Being superstitious can spoil your fun.

Khanaan
10-14-05, 20:48
Damn man!! This girl,wow! if you cut the pic from under her nose i swear that smile is Angellina Jolie and so are the lips.
No, believe me Thuy is a very nice and sexy girl. And good service.
Now what about this one ? Could you resist these eyes and this mouth ? I could not, especially for 5 USD.

Don1010ho
10-14-05, 22:41
Eric, this Thuy girl where did you meet her?, she in HN or SG? If she is in HN i may known her, and the Hotel is VietBac HaNoi?

Erik
10-15-05, 18:15
Sorry, maybe I was noot clear. Thuy is the 50 USD Saigon girl on Sager Guy's picture. She also has good lips and uses them not too bad.
As for my 5 USD girl cuty, at this price it is not in Vietnam that you can find her. Look rather in the neighbouring countries... The comparison witth Angelina Jolie is quite true !
Since you like Viet lips, here the ones of her colleague. Smaller tits, but equally sweet and smily young lady.

Khanaan
10-16-05, 21:03
Hey Eric.. i am impressed nice girl nice lips, and very nice on the pocket , but just confirm is $50 LT or ST. Also where would i be able to find this girl or girls like her.. I went to Vietnam a few years ago on a cruise (Superstar Leo) But I ended up with sea sickness , and stayed in bed for the 2 days i was there

Erik
10-18-05, 23:15
The 50 USD girls like Thuy can be found in the main bars in central Ho Chih Minh City. For the 5 USD cuties, you require much more patience, adventurous mind and some language knowledge. You also need to be able to endure long coach trip on bad roads to borders areas. Like for this one :

Erik
10-18-05, 23:16
5 or 50 USD, these figures are for ST. LT is usually double.

Obeone
10-19-05, 03:24
Rather than duplicate post, click the links for pics and info. USD70/night + shag hotel USD20/night.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=398470&postcount=684

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=399184&postcount=689

Dog Day
10-19-05, 07:03
obeone..the room looks familiar. Is this a small hotel beside the New World? Have used it before. $70 for catwalk girls is high-end in HCM but i feel worth it.
You get what you pay as the girls there are at the top of the heap. The Best of what you can get in that city, appearance-wise.

Obeone
10-19-05, 10:07
obeone..the room looks familiar. Is this a small hotel beside the New World? Have used it before. $70 for catwalk girls is high-end in HCM but i feel worth it.
You get what you pay as the girls there are at the top of the heap. The Best of what you can get in that city, appearance-wise.Yes it was one of the nearby hotels. Very basic but decent, had no elevator so had to climb up 4 flights of stairways to heaven:p.

Yeah $70 is kinda high-end but apart from appearance Yim had excellent attitude, made me feel like I was her long lost lover. She got even friendlier the next night, took me site-seeing and shopping around town on her skooter. Hehe. Scary ride itself got my adrenaline pumping and ready for another marathon all night love-making session.

Khanaan
10-19-05, 16:31
Hi Oby.. Got to hand it to ya ,, this is a princess leah straight outta Star Wars.. $70 is high but like you said quality aint cheap .I mean you wouldnt go to a $5 shop for a Gucci handbag. Back to the woman nice body perfect tits and a lovely smile.
Ps. Say hello to Chewbacca
Rather than duplicate post, click the links for pics and info. USD70/night + shag hotel USD20/night.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=398470&postcount=684

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=399184&postcount=689

Dog Day
10-20-05, 01:37
Exactly same hotel and $20 rate.
Got a "barbie girl" that time from a Cantonese restaurant just beside the New World, 2-3 buildings away from that Shag hotel. The girl was pimped by the waiter. She was cute so, why not. She cost $20 too.
I also used the hotel for a Pair of SW thats struts outside the New World after 9:00. They wanted $20 each but finally settled for $30 for the pair. A year ago it was hard to get a girl from Catwalk for $70, I would have tried.
New World is very strict, if you bring in a girl, they will give you and charge you another room. Not sure if that policy changed now.

Erik
10-24-05, 11:44
How about this lips ?

Erik
10-24-05, 11:45
Sorry, I forgot the pictures. The lips...

Erik
10-26-05, 19:21
And the last cuty of this series.

Mighty Spearsman
10-26-05, 21:51
The 50 USD girls like Thuy can be found in the main bars in central Ho Chih Minh City. For the 5 USD cuties, you require much more patience, adventurous mind and some language knowledge. You also need to be able to endure long coach trip on bad roads to borders areas. Like for this one :
Outstanding photos, at either price!

Silly Puppy
10-31-05, 06:53
Quote:
--------------
"James dude,

You have written a few posts that are extremely adolescent. I will chalk it up to a lower lever of wordsmithing. I hope you are ok and still not in belief that us cacausians have no hopes of snaggin' locals that are not pros as per your previous posts"
------------------

I think you need to learn how to read reports as your comments shows you don't. It sounds like you are an old white monkey thus your hope of snagging locals is very slim, but not zero like you said. If you are young, handsome, and rich your chance is very high. If you are young, rich, handsome, and being a Vietkieu (or at least speak the language), you now in the best seat of getting all the attention from the top of the cream. Mix and match the requirements as you like ... I have seen ugly locals with old caucasians so don't get me wrong, you still have chance.
I really do not wish to spend too much time in this elementary knowledge so please do not waste my time with your childish assumptions. Reading is power and you may want to explore it more. It also comes to my realization that you may believe in some stupid historians that the Viet were breeding girls for this hairless purpose. To my living in VN for 17 years and graduation of high school there, reading a lot of literatures, weird stories, etc I have not heard such ridiculous thing. Viet people may breed certain thing if they believe it can bring benefits to them. It takes a few hundred years to breed certain thing and the Nguyen Royal family was only in power in 1802. And as a hairless girl is considered bad luck and offers no benefit to them, I find your statement rediculous and extremely illusionary.

White Monkey
10-31-05, 15:41
James,

I am finding it very difficult to understand your comments, but I will attempt a reply. Please explain to me how it is that you think I fail to understand some of the posts here, please be specific here in you attempt to "call me out". What elementary knowledge are you talking about? What assumptions have I made?

If I am old or not I fail to see how this is related to anything or how it relates to my experiences. In fact I am in my thirties and have lived in Asia for nearly 15 years. I lived in Vietnam for a few years as I studied the language and culture as an exchange student. I have traversed up and down the country.

I have also seen ugly Vietnamese (more than likely bar girls from the provinces) with many an ole man. And yes, this is a global phenomenon, old man with money hangs out with young ugly bar girl. She loves him for his ducats, he loves her arse. I fail to understand how this is related to me shaggin the hell out of numerous educated young Vietnamese gals and university students?

ALSO, I know quite a number of Vietnamese scholars and historians who have mentioned that certain families and fiefdoms in Vietnam indeed breeded young women so as to have a minimal amount of pubic hair. In addition, I know a lot of Vietnamese men who look for women like this. You would not find this info in any local history books or literature (notice that literature has NO 's' as it is in plural form already). The benefit is as a fetish and it does exist.

If having a women with little pubic hair is "bad luck" then way did you shag one and then go on to describe your experience in a post as if you were a young man enjoying his first sexual experience?

I think you need to learn how to read reports as your comments shows you don't. It sounds like you are an old white monkey thus your hope of snagging locals is very slim, but not zero like you said. If you are young, handsome, and rich your chance is very high. If you are young, rich, handsome, and being a Vietkieu (or at least speak the language), you now in the best seat of getting all the attention from the top of the cream. Mix and match the requirements as you like ... I have seen ugly locals with old caucasians so don't get me wrong, you still have chance.
I really do not wish to spend too much time in this elementary knowledge so please do not waste my time with your childish assumptions. Reading is power and you may want to explore it more. It also comes to my realization that you may believe in some stupid historians that the Viet were breeding girls for this hairless purpose. To my living in VN for 17 years and graduation of high school there, reading a lot of literatures, weird stories, etc I have not heard such ridiculous thing. Viet people may breed certain thing if they believe it can bring benefits to them. It takes a few hundred years to breed certain thing and the Nguyen Royal family was only in power in 1802. And as a hairless girl is considered back luck and offers no benefit to them, I find your statement rediculous and extremely illusionary.[/QUOTE]

Silly Puppy
11-01-05, 09:08
I am an engineer and my logic is simple and straight forward. Of all the requirements to get locals (pure locals and not the local-pretend-to-be whhores) there are only a few key things as the followings.
1) Money
2) Looks
3) Speak the language to communicate with the girls
4) Being a Vietnamese expat or a foreigner which means you are at least richer than the local males and can offer a ticket which is worth about $30K to 40K nowaday.

Now I am trying to convey my thoughts to you as you still don't understand my logic and keep playing dumb (or you indeed are?). Let put weight on these requirements, say, 25% each for a total score of 100%. Once you have 90 to 100% you are almost perfect and you can get a lot of hot and non pro girls. Between 80 and 90% you have very high chance, say, within 3 months you can get a local, etc and so on... Well, this is debatable as there are no studies ever done on this theory, but if you are smart you should know what I mean.

So, in your case if you are saying you are in the 30's (I'd assume you are at least 35 to 39, but it really doesn't matter as you are still old), speak the language somewhat (enough to get by but not enough to understand people feeling and deep thinking)- 15%, relatively good looking 20%, richer than the local middle class males but not more than an engineer in Silicon valley like many Viet expats - 15%, being a foreigner immediately gives you 25%. Thus the total for you is 75% which means you have a more than an average chance to get a GF in 6 months. Also the fact (if it is indeed true) that you've shagged many well educated and good looking students make you omre like an exception but not the norm. It is same here in the States that many handsome Asian guys have shagged many good looking Caucasian girls. Again they are merely exceptions.

Now back to the hairless thing. You are indeed ignorant as you continue believing in these superstitious myths from questionable historians. Who the hell are these historians? As a man of facts I need data to prove that there were people who bred hairless girls for royal members. You can't say it is hidden from literature (thanks for correcting me, but also remmeber plural not pural) or history because it is forbidden subject. That is a naive and weak argument from an ignorant man who knows very little about Viet history and its people. There are historian books which call "Ngoai Su" which literally means "out of history" text books, that tell many shocking stories about royal families. Ask your historian friends if you doubt me. There are artifacts and evidences which by mythological means can explain something that history can't explain but they are still not evidences. So if you don't have data just keep your mouth shut or state it like "it is rumored that, etc.." but should never state it as a matter of fact.

I think you are thinking very highly about your race (your language shows that) therefore get offended while I've never said Caucasian is hopeless to get locals. It is all about statistics and chances, dude.

Ippehsoj
11-01-05, 14:30
James,

I am a viet kieu and I am saddened to see your tone as one who is highly arrogant and just so full of yourself. There are many ways to skin a cat but you seem to think that you know all the answers. You may be viet and know a lot, but it still doesn't mean that you know everything. I have heard it said that since a person has 2 ears and 1 mouth, they should listen twice as much as they talk. Heck, you may even learn a thing or two. You may wish to flame this post, but I hope that your maturity will keep you silent and thinking.

my 2 cents.

Silly Puppy
11-02-05, 02:36
Thanks for the advice. Just be yourself and happy. Life is short.

Cailon
11-02-05, 04:30
I think James is more likely a "Vit Keu" than a Viet Kieu!

Cailon
11-02-05, 04:38
I think James is more likely a "Vit Keu" than a Viet Kieu!

White Monkey
11-02-05, 07:56
JT,

Thanks for the simple logic of an engineer (this may explain all of your grammar mistakes?).

I guess I will have to bow down to your superiority. As you are an engineer in Silicon Valley, fluent in your native language, fortunate enough to have a wonderful personality thats attracts legions of fans, are no doubt strikingly handsome. I'll bet you are hung like a horse too.

As for your view of me, I am an an old man (thirties - with loads of experience in world travel and hundreds of lovers), dumb (holder of two advanced Master's degrees, middle class or lower (in fact I grew up in the the Bay Area near your valley of silicon), and cannot speak the lingo (fluent in two languages not my own, can get by in two others), and ugly (have been an actor and model for fifteen years).

Before this post you had no information about me, my scholar friends, my background, my economic status, my way of thinking, my educational level, my knowledge of language and culture, or what I look like. You are simply abrasive and your reactions childish.

Not once has my written language shown that your less than informed posts bother me. I think you do quite well in offending yourself with your scientific assumptions backed up with your baby-like statistical formulas. Good luck to you mate, you need serious help if you see the planet in this simpleton kind of way. In fact, you are well on your way of being a "typical" uninformed, propaganda fed American.

I am an engineer and my logic is simple and straight forward. Of all the requirements to get locals (pure locals and not the local-pretend-to-be whhores) there are only a few key things as the followings.
1) Money
2) Looks
3) Speak the language to communicate with the girls
4) Being a Vietnamese expat or a foreigner which means you are at least richer than the local males and can offer a ticket which is worth about $30K to 40K nowaday.

Now I am trying to convey my thoughts to you as you still don't understand my logic and keep playing dumb (or you indeed are?). Let put weight on these requirements, say, 25% each for a total score of 100%. Once you have 90 to 100% you are almost perfect and you can get a lot of hot and non pro girls. Between 80 and 90% you have very high chance, say, within 3 months you can get a local, etc and so on... Well, this is debatable as there are no studies ever done o this theory, but if you are smart you should know what I mean.

So, in your case if you are saying you are in the 30's (I'd assume you are at least 35 to 39, but it really doesn't matter as you are still old), speak the language somewhat (enough to get by but not enough to understand people feeling and deep thinking)- 15%, relatively good looking 20%, richer than the local middle class males but not more than an engineer in Silicon valley like many Viet expats - 15%, being a foreigner immediately gives you 25%. Thus the total for you is 75% which means you have a more than an average chance to get a GF in 6 months. Also the fact (if it is indeed true) that you've shagged many well educated and good looking students make you omre like an exception but not the norm. It is same here in the States that many handsome Asian guys have shagged many good looking Caucasian girls. Again they are merely exceptions.

Now back to the hairless thing. You are indeed ignorant as you continue believing in these superstitious myths from questionable historians. Who the hell are these historians? As a man of facts I need data to prove that there were people who bred hairless girls for royal members. You can't say it is hidden from literature (thanks for correcting me, but also remmeber plural not pural) or history because it is forbidden subject. That is a naive and weak argument from an ignorant man who knows very little about Viet history and its people. There are historian books which call "Ngoai Su" which literally means "out of history" text books, that tell many shocking stories about royal families. Ask your historian friends if you doubt me. There are artifacts and evidences which by mythological means can explain something that history can't explain but they are still not evidences. So if you don't have data just keep your mouth shut or state it like "it is rumored that, etc.." but should never state it as a matter of fact.

I think you are thinking very highly about your race (your language shows that) therefore get offended while I've never said Caucasian is hopeless to get locals. It is all about statistics and chances, dude.

Asian Rain
11-02-05, 09:26
Gentlemen, Take your little pissing contest onto PM. As senior members, I am sure that you can both agree that this kind of debate is not appropriate in the public threads. Thanks, AR+

Levitian
11-02-05, 10:13
LoL

Levitian

White Monkey
11-02-05, 15:53
AR, et al.

I having nothing left to write on this fruitless matter. JT and I have made up and now are drinking buddies.

I don't agree that it is not proper for public threads as this debate has useful information about Vietnam. But for now, I will bite my tongue (fingers), and refrain from debating with JT on the photo gallery or elsewhere.

Gentlemen, Take your little pissing contest onto PM. As senior members, I am sure that you can both agree that this kind of debate is not appropriate in the public threads. Thanks, AR+

Spike9
11-03-05, 00:06
Photo Section You Dummies.

Silly Puppy
11-03-05, 03:16
My patience is running out with you. I stop now and let you have the last words from a superior race. You win.

Sexmania
11-03-05, 04:21
You must be a real loser in real life! Only a real loser would know so much ho's activities. Since you're a Viet and traveling through out Vietnam paying for sex, you're obviously know more about the shitty life than many of us inexperience mongers. So enough with the preaching of Your ways and the Right ways. Everyone has different style of playing the game and most important is that we all have differnt taste in women/ sluts. You may think the girl sitting next to you is your dream girl and real cheap, but the guy sitting next to you may think she is border line dog shit! Get my point?

Co Van My
11-03-05, 05:30
Here is a handful of the ladies I’ve had the pleasure of knowing in Vietnam. I’m an old fart. Not rich. Not classically handsome. Good heart, or so I’m told. A lot of Asia experience. Some of the girls wanted a ticket to the U.S., but many of them would have happily been “vu be” or second wife, living in Vietnam and waiting for my return. Some but not all of them might even have stayed faithful. Some were just a short time detour for both of us on the way to someplace else.

1. A country girl in Saigon. There's a guy named Lxx, who has a small stable of girls who sit at an improtu, nighttime only, sidewalk cafe just outside the Caravelle Hotel. They are generally terrific, but never stay very long at that place. I often have to walk by on my way back to my own hotel late at night, and I usually can't get past it. I'll sit down to have a final beer or coke, and more often than not, I end up leaving with someone. Sometimes Lxx rides off on his Honda and comes back with a new girl he thinks I'll like. This time, he took me on his Honda to find Ha. She was seated on a steel, folding chair in the middle of a busy, wide sidewalk outside another cafe with people walking past her on both sides. Lxx summoned a second Honda, and off we went to my hotel.

2. A bar girl off Hai Ba Trung street. I have taken some favorites out of this bar, but none were there when I walked in that night. I bought her a drink, groped a little, and she said she wanted to have carnal knowledge of me on her way to work tomorrow. And she did. Her bar is just a few doors down from my home bar, and I have to run a stealth operation to avoid being seen in there.

3. A freelancer (or maybe just a shop girl on her way home0 on Pham Ngu Lao Street, which is a backpacker area and usually not my cup of tea. But on this particular night, I was walking through on the way back to my hotel from a disco, where I had found nothing of interest. Passing The Backpacker Bar, I was hit by some very nice, cool jazz wafting out through the doors. I went in drank a couple of Black Sodas at the bar, and caught the eye of Miss Thi as she walked past on the sidewalk. I invited her in, and she went home with me.

4 & 5. A non-pro, seamstress. Met through a friend. I saw this girl over a span of a couple of years, but she was practically illiterate. She used to write notes to explain what she was trying to tell me verbally, and even the Vietnamese couldn't make sense out of them. That proved to be the undoing. I don’t need a lot of communication, but a little bit goes a long way.

I love Vietnam. I don’t pretend to understand all the nuances of the culture, but I think I have pretty good instincts. As in the rest of life, one needs to know what he wants and how much he is willing to give for it.

Silly Puppy
11-04-05, 01:18
Thanks but I am not a loser. You are.... You probably can say to all the contributors in this web site that the more they contribute the more they are a loser ... ha ha ha... Your definition of a loser is very funny.

Vision Guy
11-04-05, 01:41
Hay Co Van My,

Those girl look hot, i bet they were great, keep up the good work.

Asian Rain
11-12-05, 15:32
Trudged through the rest of the session. At least she pulled back her legs and I could thrust deep into her baby-haired box. For the finish, had her spread her legs and jerked a nice cum squirt onto her mound. More relief than satisfaction. Fin-nishhhh.

Enjoy, AR+

Asian Rain
11-12-05, 15:43
Looks pretty slow here in the pic gallery... Trawling TMK area. One of the girls I know introduces this little talent. Well, her smile is so bright, I decide to go for it. We negotiate for video package - VND300k all in (plus VND150k for hotel mini). Moto to the hotel.

Back at the hotel the attitude deteriorates rapidly as I get out the video. She is a real short timer, just points to the bed (as in pic #2), lays down and spreads her legs. I guess the guys she usually gets must be in some kind of pre-hardened state. I point to my totally limp dick, whack it around, and try to indicate that I need some kind of stimulation.

It is an arduous process to get her to do a bit of nipple licking and she acts like she is making the ultimate sacrifice to give me a little BJ. What a painful and tedious session! I manage to get hard enough to move to the next stage... despite the happy ending coming, this girl is to be passed.

Fw190
11-12-05, 20:49
Asian Rain: Great story (funny) with great pics. Thanks! Still, all in all, the gal looked decent.

Looks pretty slow here in the pic gallery... Trawling TMK area. One of the girls I know introduces this little talent. Well, her smile is so bright, I decide to go for it. We negotiate for video package - VND300k all in (plus VND150k for hotel mini). Moto to the hotel.

LexLuther
11-13-05, 03:57
AR,

Have you ever heard the expression "She'd look nice with a dick in her mouth."?

Well she looks nice with your dick in her mouth. She's got great lips for cock sucking. Too bad she lacked the proper motivation. Her tits look like she recently had a little baby.

Lex

Frankypanky
11-13-05, 19:44
Trudged through the rest of the session. At least she pulled back her legs and I could thrust deep into her baby-haired box. For the finish, had her spread her legs and jerked a nice cum squirt onto her mound. More relief than satisfaction. Fin-nishhhh.

Enjoy, AR+

....shit happens to anyone! At least you were brave enough to show it to us!! No all P4P-contacts are succesful!!

Chocha Monger
11-13-05, 20:25
AR,

I took one look at the girl's facial expression and I could tell that she had a bad attitude before even reading the text. I am sure that an experienced operator such as yourself picked up on this before the session was agreed to, but it sounds like you needed some relief regardless hence your decision to continue anyway.

Liucio
11-13-05, 20:30
Asian Rain

Do you at all worry about your health by not using protection?
How do you know these girls are not carrying anything?
Are you regularly tested?
Do you or have you ever contracted anything?
Do you know if others guys are engaging in the same fashion?

Asian Rain
11-14-05, 01:07
Thanks for the comments... It's obvious that many of you have been in a similar situation.

Only if you have been in the deepest valley can you understand what if feels like to be on the highest mountain. In other words, mongering is subject to very relative conditions - sometimes it's a hit, sometimes it's a miss. All you guys who do a fair bit of mongering will appreciate the situation... sometimes you just have to make the best of it. I like to share both sides of the experience spectrum. Standby for some upcoming posts of some of my better sessions.

To Luicio: I don't know what you are whinging about... maybe you should put on your glasses and take a careful look at pic#6. What more do you want?

Enjoy the ride, AR+

Asian Rain
12-04-05, 18:02
For the finish, propped her sweet little ass up in the air and jerked my load of cum all over it. Nice the way it dripped down her pubic hair. She had such a sweet look. Yum yum. Enjoy, AR+

Asian Rain
12-04-05, 18:03
Sweets for the sweet - a nice pink box wrapped around my cock.

Asian Rain
12-04-05, 18:11
This was one of my nicest HCMC pickups - a real cutie with a superb smile. A sweet little package, which I would have enjoyed more if we hadn't had to drive around for 15min to find a hotel that wasn't full.

She was nice enough to introduce me to many of her moto girl friends on subsequent visits - good motivation for treating the girls right. Saved me lots of time with searching and negotiating. Haven't seen her in a while, so suspect she has moved on. Enjoy, AR+

Regulr Travlr
12-05-05, 01:29
Great pics of your "asian rain" in part 2.

How do you stay focused on the task at hand while getting these great pics?

Asian Rain
12-05-05, 04:14
How do you stay focused on the task at hand while getting these great pics?
Lots of practice. Hehe. These are stills from the video I took, not from a digital camera. Still, it's tough work, but somebody has got to do it. Cheers, AR+

Goderos
12-05-05, 13:58
Lots of practice. Hehe. These are stills from the video I took, not from a digital camera. Still, it's tough work, but somebody has got to do it. Cheers, AR+Nice job AR,

I like them sweet like that too. :-D . How do you get them to take video? It's hard enough to take pictures. Thanks for posting the pics. I cant wait to get to HCMC.

Ralph Kramden
12-05-05, 13:59
AR

It looks like you keep your pubes trimmed. Any reason why? Just wondering.

Congrats: Asian Sweets has a cute, puffy, pink starfish. I'd like to boink that orfice too.

Cobra1
12-06-05, 05:54
Just curious as to why you decided to cover up for this sweetie - given I think you have barebacked everthing else to date?

Cheers,

Cobra

Asian Rain
12-07-05, 18:24
Some more VietSweets for the sweet... and replies to questions. Enjoy, AR+

How do you get them to take video? It's hard enough to take pictures.It's part of the initial negotiation - no pics/video, no go. I always show my video camera (very discreetly) to the girl before we get to the room and I say "video boom-boom" to confirm. This is another reason why I don't take Hai Ba Trung bar girls - they always refuse up front to do video. My policy is to be honest and up front with providers - and once the deal is done, I expect the girl to deliver. This is why I never pay in advance - once the money is exchanged, the girl loses incentives to perform to contract. You might find my Video Monger's Guide helpful for more tips - http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=359274&postcount=11

It looks like you keep your pubes trimmed.Nice of you to notice. I tried it long ago and it feels great. The girls like it for fellatio - same as I like a bare beaver for DATY. Feels cooler in the SE Asia heat as well.

Just curious as to why you decided to cover up for this sweetie...Sorry, I never comment on this divisive and emotional topic in public forum. Cheers, AR+

Piper1
12-07-05, 20:11
Just curious as to why you decided to cover given you have barebacked everthing else to date?
Sorry, I never comment on this divisive and emotional topic in public forum. Cheers, AR+Mate, you should comment about no condoms, AIDS, and other diseases. Remember, some naive guys may follow your lead. Luckily, most guys are smart about this.

There's a separate section for the AIDS topic (but 99.99% of guys will check the pics section and .001% will check the AIDS section).

Surfer
12-18-05, 21:53
Not to say that HIV is not a risk, but in VN it is quite modest IMHO and girls are pretty amenable to BBFS. Plenty of guys do it, but not many have the balls to admit it (like AR does and for that I respect him). EVERY person must make his own decisions on risk tolerance but I find it laughable that so many of those that lecture about the risk of acquiring STDs do not think twice about riding motorcycles or smoking (BOTH of which pose 100s of times the risk of doing it bb).

Piper1
12-18-05, 22:03
Not to say that HIV is not a risk, but in VN it is quite modest IMHO and girls are pretty amenable to BBFS. Plenty of guys do it, but not many have the balls to admit it (like AR does and for that I respect him). EVERY person must make his own decisions on risk tolerance but I find it laughable that so many of those that lecture about the risk of acquiring STDs do not think twice about riding motorcycles or smoking (BOTH of which pose 100s of times the risk of doing it bb).
Hi Surfer - It's much more complex than current low risk (for one, every country was once low risk), but I've said my bit. AR and I have discussed this in a civil way in PMs since then.

In reality, even the most careful monger slips up. I did about a year ago, when swimming in the early hours in a warm Dubai pool with a cute litte Uzbeki gal after a beer too many. Kissing her and playing with her, with her arms and legs wrapped around me, she pulled my erect fella out and mounted me in the water, and I let her go ahead with the action, but stopped her a minute later, and finished later in bed with a cover. Hoped the heavy chlorine in the pool helped (10% bleach kills HIV instantly). And of course, there were a couple of instances of broken condoms or condoms slipping off during rough sex. Next check-up - all clear - whew!

As for motorbikes and cigs, of course you're right - also a big risk. I gave up motorbikes years ago after a couple of smashes threatened my pretty face. ;) As for the cigs - I'll give up "tomorrow". My biggest risk nowadays is the lunatics on Dubai roads.

Incidentally, if guys are concerned about loss of sensation with condoms, one trick a nurse told me during an STD check ages ago, is to put a little lube on the pecker before covering him. Also, silicone condoms are supposed to give a natural feel (I think it may have even been AR who wrote about this once).

cheers

Piper

Now, before someone complains about my yacking in a photo section, here's a pic of a nice tattoo:

Drjoker69
12-20-05, 10:54
Try the Reality Femail Condom. It goes in the woman so you feel like you're not wearing one because... you're not wearing one!.

Male condoms do not protect against warts nor herpes since they don't cover the bottom of your penis. The female condoms protect against everything since it covers all of the girl's genitalia.

Check it out:
http://www.ripnroll.com/femalecondoms.htm

Hi Surfer - It's much more complex than current low risk (for one, every country was once low risk), but I've said my bit. AR and I have discussed this in a civil way in PMs since then.

In reality, even the most careful monger slips up. I did about a year ago, when swimming in the early hours in a warm Dubai pool with a cute litte Uzbeki gal after a beer too many. Kissing her and playing with her, with her arms and legs wrapped around me, she pulled my erect fella out and mounted me in the water, and I let her go ahead with the action, but stopped her a minute later, and finished later in bed with a cover. Hoped the heavy chlorine in the pool helped (10% bleach kills HIV instantly). And of course, there were a couple of instances of broken condoms or condoms slipping off during rough sex. Next check-up - all clear - whew!

As for motorbikes and cigs, of course you're right - also a big risk. I gave up motorbikes years ago after a couple of smashes threatened my pretty face. ;) As for the cigs - I'll give up "tomorrow". My biggest risk nowadays is the lunatics on Dubai roads.

Incidentally, if guys are concerned about loss of sensation with condoms, one trick a nurse told me during an STD check ages ago, is to put a little lube on the pecker before covering him. Also, silicone condoms are supposed to give a natural feel (I think it may have even been AR who wrote about this once).

cheers

Piper

Now, before someone complains about my yacking in a photo section, here's a pic of a nice tattoo:

Eaglestar
12-21-05, 09:13
Try the Reality Femail Condom. It goes in the woman so you feel like you're not wearing one because... you're not wearing one!.

Male condoms do not protect against warts nor herpes since they don't cover the bottom of your penis. The female condoms protect against everything since it covers all of the girl's genitalia.

Check it out:
http://www.ripnroll.com/femalecondoms.htm

Interesting. Have you personally tried it? How is it?

ES

Drjoker69
12-21-05, 10:12
Yes,

I use it regularly. I, like Asian Rain, like bareback, but I don't like the risk. So, I use a female condom. It feels like bareback because the woman is wearing the condom, not the man. Some girls complain that THEY don't feel much, but hey, now they know how WE feel when we have to wear a condom, right?! The way I see it, if I'm the paying customer, so she should act like she enjoys it even though she doesn't feel much through the female condom. It's great ;0)

Interesting. Have you personally tried it? How is it?

ES

Surfer
12-21-05, 11:45
MUCH better than a male condom, though VN girls seem pretty flexible about going BB (no lectures please). The trick with Reality is inserting the bugger properly which takes some practice. If you value spontaneity, the couple of minutes squeezing the damn ring (which is slippery) can kill the moment. Trying to explain to THEM how to insert properly is well nigh impossible even if you can speak the language.

Silly Puppy
12-26-05, 20:19
even poor and less educated local Vietnamese guys KNOW how dangerous it is to go BB. They discuss and discuss and discuss it at length in other Viet forums. I am surprised to see there are wealthier and supposed-to-be-more-intelligent foreigners still like BB with these HIV carrying girls. I've looked at a few pics from AR and those ugly ho's mostly are motobike girls who are notoriously disease carriers and even the locals by all means avoid them, unless it is free. :) Now I know the preys these girls are looking for. I am writing this just want to make sure when these irresponsible guys when they go back to States please do not attempt to fuck anyone.

Spike9
12-26-05, 21:32
Is this the photo section? Sure doesn't look like it.

GettingTang
12-26-05, 23:33
the only downside to using the female condom, besides those issues already mentioned, is, it's all but impossible to know if it breaks. for obvious reasons, you won't know.

you peeps going bareback in vn are insane. as i've stated many times, there is only one of two scenarios taking place when a western monger travels to se asia and goes bareback............1. the simply do not give a shit or 2. they are already hiv positive. one thing is for sure, if they continue to go bareback in se asia, scenario #2 is gonna happen...........

ps. no, i'm not judging anyone here, just stating the obvious facts. i like everyone, wish hiv would just go away or an affective vaccine would be developed, but knowing that this is not probably going to happen anytime soon, you must use condoms. your not going to out smart a virus, or beat the scientific facts on mythical thinking. get the virus into your body either through a mucous membrane, skin opening, etc, it will take hold, replicate and infect you. wear a condom!

Spike9
12-27-05, 01:07
Is this the discussion forum or the PHOTO SECTION?

Surfer
12-27-05, 02:24
The Xe Om girls are, in all liklihood, much higher risk than low volume "independents" and good judgment should of course always be exercised. Further, statistics prove that unless there are other risks factors involved (open sores, damaged immune system, other STDs etc etc), the incidence of serconversion by a male having one act of VAGINAL intercourse with an infected female is approximately 1 in 1,000. Everybody must make their iown decisions about risk tolerance but, I reiterate, it laughable for those who smoke or ride xe oms (without helmets in particular, as 99% of people do in VN) to talk about the "risks" of bb sex.

Txmanny
12-27-05, 03:11
I do believe that your statement of seroconversion is incorrect. I think what you meant to say is the rate of contraction. The rate of HIV contraction from female to male during intercourse is definitely higher than what you quoted. Irregardless, seroconversion is different from contraction of the retrovirus itself. The rate of contraction is what one should look at because ultimately contraction will lead to seroconversion, factoring in the "incubation period" of 3-6 months of course. In actuallity, though vaginal sex is associated with less trauma and involved a relatively less vascular area than anal sex, it's still associated with a higher rate of contraction than oral sex. Many of these girls have contracted the more virulent form of the retrovirus through either multiple infected partners or from multiple mutations of the retrovirus itself. Therefore, it's always more prudent to get tested regularly and double up. Anyways, in the end it's ultimately your decision. Just want to clarify the information.

Surfer
12-27-05, 20:30
I stand corrected on THAT point ot verbiage, but the figures are accurate according to research shjown me by an expert. Some studies say 1 in 500 but STILL safer than smoking or riding a moped! Last post on the subject from me.

PS Since you corrected my erroneous use of a term, I will return the favor. There is no such word as "irregardless". That is a redundant double negative.

Txmanny
12-27-05, 21:22
Getting a bit testy there are we surfer....Your so called "expert" is incorrect and I just wanted to clarify the fact not to insult you my friend. I would rather be a grammatically incorrect fool than an HIV carrying fool. Irregardless, one should really be careful quoting so called "experts" that give misleading information. My apology if you were insulted.

Silly Puppy
12-29-05, 20:31
Irregardless is ok to use according to The American Herritage Dictionary.

ir·re·gard·less (¹r”¹-gärd“l¹s) adv. Non-Standard. Regardless. [Perhaps from ir(respective) + regardless.]
————————————————————
USAGE NOTE: The label Non-Standard does only approximate justice to the status of irregardless. More precisely, it is a form that many people mistakenly believe to be a correct usage in formal style but that in fact has no legitimate antecedents in either standard or nonstandard varieties. (The word was likely coined from a blend of irrespective and regardless.) Perhaps this is why critics have sometimes insisted that there is “no such word” as irregardless, a charge they would not think of leveling at a bona fide nonstandard word such as ain't, which has an ancient genealogy.

---------

Surfer
12-30-05, 00:13
before departing VN threads for good to offer some modicum of redemption for having gotten the thread off kilter when I mentioned the improper use of the English language.

As the quote below confirms, "irregardless" is "non standard", " a form that many people mistakenly believe to be a correct usage in formal style but that in fact has no legitimate antecedents". Put differently, it "aint" (an even MORE improper non word) a word that should be used by people who wish to sound articulate.

Peace to you Txmanny (and no offense taken).

Surfer
12-30-05, 05:28
can't/won't post many on this board but this is a safe picture to share.

Surfer
12-30-05, 05:43
I WISH I had one of the face on this one met at Hanoi's New Century disco to warn you. She hit on me in very forward fashion at the door of the Club, I could no longer tolerate either the smoke or the techno blasting at 120db so I went to her minihotel, where i got fleeced for 200K. Then got a good massage, followed by boomboom, with all done within an hour. So I gave her a generous $30, but she threw a "you give me fifty dollah" hissyfit. She tried every trick in the book, but I refused to yield and after saying "if I man I boxing you" she stormed out. I then grabbed a taxi for the 3 minute ride bvack and he demands "$5 Dollah". I offered the $2 in my pocket, double the rate I had paid on the way over when the guy usred the meter. Again, an ugly scener requiring me to get the clerk of my hotel to come out to the street to play mediator. The next night I found an honest and helpful driver who arranged me a GFE all nighter for $50. YMMV is always a point tro keep in mind.

Surfer
01-01-06, 21:22
300K after haggling, plus wants payment upfront for the pimp to get his share. Decent bbbj and cfs. After I headed to shower she doubled back and stole a $100 bill I had left laying out on the nightstand. But the bill was a locally made one I found on the ground. I was bummed when I noticed she had realized that her treachery was not rewarded (she had wadded up the bill and thrown it on floor of bathroom). I wish she had only realized it later. But only the second time I ever got ripped off by a hooker overseas (I am usualy quite careful).

I later bought a package of the fake bills which are used at funerals as offerings.

Suryav
01-10-06, 19:22
Hi all,

I recently digitized some analoguous videos I made seven or eight years ago or so. Here are snapshots from one of the girls. Sorry about quality.

Suryav

Suryav
01-10-06, 19:27
Girl 1, part 2

Suryav
01-19-06, 19:04
Girl 2, part 1

Suryav
01-19-06, 19:06
Girl 2, part 2

Suryav
01-19-06, 19:07
Girl 2, part 3

Horn Dog 2
01-20-06, 09:23
Damn man!! This girl,wow! if you cut the pic from under her nose i swear that smile is Angellina Jolie and so are the lips.Smile and Lips? What about the breasts? Thats what I notice first! Next thing you guys will be complimenting her shoes and clothes, just kidding boys. $5 is a good deal. $25 for a stunner is a better deal. A LT with a GFE slim model type- priceless. Well, $50. Nothing is free in life except used condoms.

Yamadaatsuo
01-23-06, 09:11
Very nice memory. 20ys

John05
01-27-06, 15:54
I was in little saigon and some of the girls are hot. Not as many as I see in the photos of HCMC though. Every week one of my Vietnamese coworkers tells me of some guy they knew who went to Vietnam and brought back a bride. Always failed as the girl was only out for money and dumped him later. So it really doesn't pay to be a local in that sense. Bet he would have paid less for a LT than we do. Every time I thnk that I am going to find a traditional girl and settle down I remember that there are very few hot looking girls like that. Much more P4P girls around. Most of the ones in Southern California are nothing to write home about although there are a few stunners. 99% of the cuties here are definitely not into white guys. Funny. Why would you live in an area where you don't like the local people? Maybe they are really stupid.

Erik
01-28-06, 21:08
How about miss Linh, 21 years old ?

Erik
01-28-06, 21:12
This classical Viet beauty is eager to show her best profile.

Erik
01-28-06, 21:16
Perfect boobs and perfect BJ technic.

Eaglestar
01-29-06, 04:31
I agree that these ladies are solid 9's. HCM City? Where? What were damages?

ES

Unlucky Eddie
01-29-06, 10:10
9s You have to be kidding me.

I hope the damage wasn't $1m dong because you can get girls that are way better than that in the bia om places. One catch though, you have to befriend a local as they girls don't speak english!

Erik
01-29-06, 15:52
No !!! Not HCM ! HCM is THE city of ripp off ! Never monger in HCM. These Viet girls cost me 5 USD per ST, which is a fair price for countriside prostitutes in this country, where their parents earn no more thatn 50 USD a month. Avoid the city center tourist traps and search for the real Vietnam.

DK Lee
01-30-06, 00:09
We to find countryside vietnamese girls, please guide.

Thanks

Fast Eddie 48
01-30-06, 07:37
No !!! Not HCM ! HCM is THE city of ripp off ! Never monger in HCM. These Viet girls cost me 5 USD per ST, which is a fair price for countriside prostitutes in this country, where their parents earn no more thatn 50 USD a month. Avoid the city center tourist traps and search for the real Vietnam.

hey erik

Not bad it all that is cheaper that phnom penh ,are you going to share info
with your fellow member on where and when city and the locations, is this
price offer to foriegn or just for local only .

fast eddie 48

DirtyOldMan
02-02-06, 16:56
As I have taken advantage of the pictures you fellows dispayed on this site, I feel obliged to participate effectively to this illustration of VN. These pictures are devoted to BJ and have been taken in Saigon.

Member #3173
02-05-06, 04:39
I am also getting a camera so that I can contribute pictures as well.Firstly is
it better to get a film or digital camera for long run economy.I heard digital
cameras only last a few years.Is it better to buy a branded camera?Thanks