PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
08-22-03, 07:04
Please select "Add a Report" to begin this section.

Member #3443
03-31-04, 13:11
Lads,

Having been to Korea and Mongolia, those pics are definately in Mongolia. Why? There is not that open space in Korea. Open space in Korea usally has lots of farm land like for rice. The housing in the pics is definately Mongolian style vs Korean style. The hills/mountains in the back are not the towering type you find in Korea.

Afyer spending time in Mongolia, the mantra going home was "who would have thunk it". I have not seen more pretty women in one place than in Ulaan Bataar. More than Angeles or Pattaya. Forget that 60's National Geographic image. It does exist, but the cosmopolitan girls do too!

Intransit
04-01-04, 11:20
Gents,

One of the best places to meet Mongolian women outside of Mongolia is at Maggie's Bar in Beijing. If you're ever in the Chinese capital, let me know, I'll be happy to show you around. Also happy to help out anyone passing through Beijing in need of assistance, i.e. buying stuff, in need of a decent pizza, etc.

Bumz Rush
03-28-09, 04:58
Ok, she was in Beijing, but she was from UB, and loved anal.

Several fillings in fact.

Occasional chats on msn when we are both on line, but not been back to Beijing or UB, so no more experiences.

Bumz is the word

BionicMan
03-28-09, 22:55
Ok, she was in Beijing, but she was from UB, and loved anal.

Several fillings in fact.

Occasional chats on msn when we are both on line, but not been back to Beijing or UB, so no more experiences.

Bumz is the word

sorry...but what about the pictures...being this the photo thread?

Bumz Rush
04-08-09, 07:51
I will try again.

Golfinho
12-25-12, 02:57
Ulan B summer day. Miniskirt season.

Kkursik
09-25-15, 06:57
One crazy occasion.

Scorpio33
02-16-19, 14:32
Haven't been to this site in a while, but I had a chance to spend several days in Ulanbaatar in July 2018. Here are some of the women I encountered while exploring the streets of the city.

Beno69
02-18-19, 13:21
...Here are some of the women I encountered while exploring the streets of the city.
So you just saw them? Or.... ????

Scorpio33
02-26-19, 10:08
A few pics of a Mongolian I had several months back. Loved in rough. Hence the bruising on her back side.

John Clayton
02-26-19, 18:58
... Loved in rough. Hence the bruising on her back side.Don't post pictures like that.