PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
08-22-03, 07:07
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Anonymous
08-26-03, 05:38
Photo submitted by email: 01

Anonymous
08-26-03, 05:38
Photo submitted by email: 02

WordUp
10-16-03, 04:50
THE MODELING SHOW POOL SIDE.

WORD,

WordUp
10-16-03, 04:51
MORE POOLSIDE !!!!

WORD,

WordUp
10-16-03, 04:53
MORE POOLSIDE !!!!

WORD !!!!

WordUp
10-16-03, 04:57
ALWAYS TRYING TO AVOID SHOWING FACES .

A COUPLE OF AUSSIES HAVING FUN VISTING THE U.S.A..

WORD !!!!

WordUp
10-16-03, 15:37
WORD !!!!
POOLSIDE MODELS ....

WordUp
10-16-03, 15:40
WORD !!!!

MORE POOLSIDE ....

WordUp
10-16-03, 15:43
POOLSIDE SWIM SUIT MODELS

WORD !!!!

WordUp
10-16-03, 15:46
TWO MODELS AT ONCE .... DUCE !!!!

WORD !!!!

WordUp
10-16-03, 15:48
SHE IS A "FOX" !!!!

WORD !!!!

WordUp
10-16-03, 16:03
LAST ONE POOLSIDE !!!!

WORD !!!!

PRETTY IN "RED" !!!!

Masaje
04-08-04, 01:18
This is Jenny. Nice kid. Doesn't photo well. Doesn't give a great massage either! Oh well.

Twister 2
04-06-05, 08:04
This is Jenny. Nice kid. Doesn't photo well. Doesn't give a great massage either! Oh well.Masaje,

Lift your game, you got to be able to do better than that!

Mex World
05-27-05, 17:48
This happened in Chiapas, next to Guatemalan border. She said her name was Esmeralda (fake name). Last tuesday morning. We agreed on $40 USD for two hours. Excellent service, no rush, GFE, BBBJ, CIM. Came 5 times!

Looks 7
Body 9
Service 9
Recommended: Yes
Have fun

Capitano
07-26-05, 08:16
The famous men's club in PDC!

Will be open again from mid August 2005

And Malybu's + other directions.

ButtLover
11-09-06, 17:37
Some pictures of SW-chicas in Veracruz

BL

ButtLover
11-09-06, 17:42
One picture more.

BL

Munch Lunch
11-29-06, 02:19
ButtLover,
Excellent photos and your written reports. Glad someone else is also reporting on the city. Thank you.

By the way, where and when did you find the girls in Los Portales? I was there in early October on the weekend and never saw any girls there. Are you talking about the Los Portales (restaurants and bars) along side the Zocalo (Main Plaza)? Or, are you talking about somewhere else in Veracruz? What is the address or location? As I get to Veracruz fairly often, I would like to find these chicas.

Also, thanks for your reports on the SWs and the other brothel. That is a great help. Gracias.
M.L.

Trick Williams
02-06-07, 18:55
nice pics buddy

Dirtdog
05-31-08, 23:49
Here are some from Playa del Carmen, last month.

Jsukist1
09-15-09, 03:54
Been to Cancun a couple of times.

Rama Spa is a little bit different from what I remembered. First there are a lot more legitimate businesses in the strip mall. And when I got there, the woman Hannah (actually Jana, but she said it's easier for gringos to pronounce Hannah), cut straight to the chase. She said everything was available, massage, handjob or sex. I asked if I could take pictures. She said yes, and struck a couple of poses before the session. She was enthusiastic about it. She said something about how she use to do some modeling for an ad agency. She did some very light massage with some talcum powder, then got to work. Not too bad. I might have gone back but I tried "Smokers Rule" suggestion (http://www.adoos.com.mx/post/7651692/despedida_de_solteros_fiestas_privadas_lap_dance) and had room service pussy all week! I'll write a report on that later on. Anyway, here's Hannah in action.

Fuddzie
09-26-09, 14:23
Been to Cancun a couple of times.

Rama Spa is a little bit different from what I remembered. First there are a lot more legitimate businesses in the strip mall. And when I got there, the woman Hannah (actually Jana, but she said it's easier for gringos to pronounce Hannah), cut straight to the chase. She said everything was available, massage, handjob or sex. I asked if I could take pictures. She said yes, and struck a couple of poses before the session. She was enthusiastic about it. She said something about how she use to do some modeling for an ad agency. She did some very light massage with some talcum powder, then got to work. Not too bad. I might have gone back but I tried "Smokers Rule" suggestion (http://www.adoos.com.mx/post/7651692/despedida_de_solteros_fiestas_privadas_lap_dance) and had room service pussy all week! I'll write a report on that later on. Anyway, here's Hannah in action.

FYI I see you didn't wear protection during oral..I know the sex scene in cancun very well...you better get tested my friend! I'm talking about the Roma Spa!

Dickfer
11-16-09, 09:31
FYI I see you didn't wear protection during oral..I know the sex scene in cancun very well...you better get tested my friend! I'm talking about the Roma Spa!

That's interesting - could you share your knowledge with rest of us so we can avoid picking up things we don't need? Do you know for a fact that Rama has girls who have incurable STDs like Herpes or HIV?

Thanks in advance for the intel.

Crazy Jim Wood
01-29-10, 05:23
Whats up with the rabbit?
(BTW not my photo, its from this site)
http://www.adoos.com.mx/pics/10743455

Hog Dog
01-29-10, 05:37
http://www.adoos.com.mx/pics/10743455

Hahaha.

I've heard about lucky rabbits feet, but this is the first I've heard of the whole damn rabbit gettin' lucky!

Chica Luv
02-05-10, 01:07
Hahaha.

I've heard about lucky rabbits feet, but this is the first I've heard of the whole damn rabbit gettin' lucky!Funny you should ask. I responded to same add (sans the rabbit) http://www.Mundoanuncio. Com. Mx/ just yesterday. However, this girl did not show up. Instead her fat ugly friend and another girl did.

I chose the other girl. See my post on the Guadalajara site for the less than details.

MrSoulo
02-27-12, 16:10

http://www.adoos.com.mx/pics/10743455She's a "Fuck Bunny". LOL.

Mine First
10-31-12, 07:16
I know this is my first post. But. Is this the best "east coast" can do? Long time simple someone posted a photo. Yes, I'm sorry for not posting one myself.

Dirtdog
08-19-13, 19:42
Here is a home delivery from munciosexanocias.

Ragaraja
02-05-22, 07:46
Here are some from Playa del Carmen, last month.I'll be in Playa all of April, any suggestions? New to area.

Thanks for photos, were they local?