PDA

View Full Version : Rosario

Admin
08-24-03, 23:23
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Scorpio
10-05-03, 19:32
"Emotions Paradise" advertising at Erosrosario.com is located at Laprida 1418 upstairs. Inside it all looks as in the pics, several large rooms, some with domination and bondage equipment. They charge 30 AR$ for blowjob, 50 AR$ for 1/2 hour (one shot) and 100 AR$ for 1 hour. Closed on Sundays. Phone numbers 440-6052, 440-7883 and 447-6668.
There were two chicas at 18:00 and I didn't try them (seemed somewhat pushy).

After that I called Almendra (Erosrosario.com) at 411-0919. The place is located at Urquiza 942 and two girls were available, Almendra and Gala. I took Gala (blonde, tiny and very good attitude) for an hour (80 AR$, more than one shot allowed). It became a large hour without any time pressure. (CBJ, GFE)

At the corner of San Lorenzo and Maipu is only "Lucille's" and "Yuppies" left. I had some beers at both places, the girls approached without beeing pushy, relaxed atmosphere. Didn't take a girl out there. The girls at Lucille (about 10) were all OK but the music sucked, at Yuppies it was just opposite (about 6 girls and all older looking). A girl at Lucille told me Playboy was closed.

There is a stripclub "Las Vegas" at San Martin 435, all credit cards welcome, not tested.

An adult cinema "Adam & Eve" can be found in Sarmiento 1037.

Scorpio

Scorpio
10-06-03, 01:15
Candelaria (Supergatitas) charged me 70 AR$ for an hour. She behaved very timid, CBJ, DATY was allowed but no finger inside. She let me kiss her, but herself didn't, no FK. Her face is nice but her teeth are so so. She's got pics at Erosrosario too, as Tania. She was the only girl but there must be other girls too, why else would they have several rooms for their visitors. There was some hardcore movie on a TV in the room as well. She works 7 days a week.
Phone: 449-1897

An OK XP but I wouldn't do it for a 2nd time.

Scorpio

Scorpio
10-07-03, 00:38
Called Tania (Supergatitas) (phone: 447-6945) with the intention to discover just another location in downtown Rosario. There are other internet girls (Camila, Sasha) posting with that same phone number. So I asked the girl for the address and here's what I've got: Italia 1485 ... (Planta Baja) same place as yesterday.
Curious as I am, I went there to see the other chicas. The yesterdays girl (Candelaria) opened the door, recognized me and introduced me to two other girls, but it wasn't for me and I left the place.

Tried 3 other phone numbers, but they didn't work (disconnected or temporarily unavailable).

Went back to Urquiza 942 and there was a morena with small perky boobs, her name is Rocio. It became an OK session, CBJ, no DATY but finger inside allowed, no FK. Decided for an hour (80 AR$) but an half hour (50 AR$) would have been the better choice.

A taxi driver told me that Playboy had maybe reopened under a new name, didn't know which one. If Playboy used to be on the corner of San Lorenzo and Maipu opposite of Lucille, there is now a bar called "The Bbon" and there was a normal student party going on Saturday night (didn't look at all like a pick-up place). And most of the crowd was under 18.

Regarding the (normal) girls here in Rosario I saw during the daytime in the pedestrian areas and across downtown, I don't understand the hipe about them (reading previous posts). Sure they are pretty but not extraordinary, the majority isn't tall, still well proportioned. I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings here, just my own opinion.

Rosario may be OK for the hobby if somebody's in town for business, but I don't consider it a must-see for the hobbyist. The city itself is quite enjoyable and inexpensive.

Scorpio

Balul
10-08-03, 10:22
Scorpio, great posts both here and in Asuncion. Thanks to you I can remember all over again my expereinces in these cities :)

Playboy club isn't the bar accross the street, there wasa regular bar there when I was there too. Playboy was in Maipu st., just after Yuppies. Very sad to hear that it was closed, it was my favorite bar in my trip.

Scorpio
10-08-03, 21:08
Balul,

I have to thank you as well, because your posts helped me out a lot as well.

Regards, Scorpio

Happy Cat
09-08-04, 20:19
Going to Rosario by bus
Even criticized by organizacional theories, there is “one best way” to go to Rosario. If you are arriving in the early morning to Ezeiza Airport in Buenos Aires (the usual way) you will need to go to Aeroparque (domestic airport in Downtown) and wait past noon to catch the first flight to Rosario, and then taxi to downtown Rosario.

Instead do as I did last time: catch a Tienda Leon bus (www.miguelcanton.com.ar) to Rosario, departing every hour or so, and you will be in downtown Rosario before noon. Price: US 20 each way. You need to arrange this with your travel agent, as they tend to buy an all-air ticket as default.

Admin
05-03-05, 16:32
Greetings everyone,

The Argentina Forum has been moved to:

www.ArgentinaPrivate.com

If you were a WSG Senior Member OR if you had ever posted in the Argentina Section of the WSG prior to April 1st, 2005, then you are already registered as a member in the new Forum.

If you are not already registered at ArgentinaPrivate.com, then you are invited to become a member. Registration is free, and new member activations are done every day.

Thanks,

Jackson