PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Pinga 98
10-29-08, 20:11
Pinga, you could have been a gentleman and thrown a few razorblades into that downpayment

Funny, you should say that. Like #3200, I also like the natural look. The touch of soft pubic hair, just sprouted on the beautiful plains of Y.-is a beauty to behold. I would not destroy it by shaving. Occasionally, I would trim them a little, if needed (she the pictures below).

Do hairs cause problem while dining at the Y? Depends on your preference. I for one like natural texture. And occasionally, when when a hair gets between my teeth, I just use it to floss. Hey, at least I don't need to hold this floss at both ends!

Pinga 98
10-29-08, 20:20
Sometime I wonder if there is thruth in women's complain that we men treat them just as objects. I find myself appreciating one body part at a time. Just like sometimes, each petal of a flower needs to be touched, compared and viewed separately. If this objectification, I stand guilty.

Pinga 98
10-29-08, 20:37
This is not fair!

I am growing bald, while she gets to have such beautiful hair.

Kalifornication
10-30-08, 04:54
Sometime I wonder if there is thruth in women's complain that we men treat them just as objects. I find myself appreciating one body part at a time. Just like sometimes, each petal of a flower needs to be touched, compared and viewed separately. If this objectification, I stand guilty.

Pinga you are a poet. And I agree with you 100%

Member #4167
10-30-08, 12:25
Sometime I wonder if there is thruth in women's complain that we men treat them just as objects. I find myself appreciating one body part at a time. Just like sometimes, each petal of a flower needs to be touched, compared and viewed separately. If this objectification, I stand guilty.Hey Pinga,

I would really like to get to know that jeva you posted.

What did she cost you?

Pinga 98
11-01-08, 00:28
Hey Pinga,

I would really like to get to know that jeva you posted.

What did she cost you?Initially very little. A lot later.

I met her while roaming around Universidad de la Habana. I am always interested in university students--they are curious, open and fun to talk to. They also know English--that helps because my Spanish is not good. I took her for lunch. Next day to Casa de la Musica and then she ended up in my casa particular. She stayed with me for two days (and nights). Then she had to visit her family, out of the city. I wanted to accompany her, but she was reluctant and I did not press. She promised to return a day or two later. I put some money (CUC 100) in her purse when she was in bathroom. It would have been impolite to offer her money directly. She left and never came back.

Cuba in many ways was mystery to me. Just when I thought I have struck a cord and understood someone, I was proven wrong. Was she a jinetera? A normal girl? Really a student? I would never know. And it does not matter. World is, what we believe it to be. And I believe she was nice, sensitive, thoughtful. And I hope she is safe.

I have thought about her a lot since then. Looking at her many many photos. Wondering, if she did not return because she never found the money. Or she found it and was offended. Or one of the plain clothed moral police took her. This last thought is particularly bothersome to me because it makes me feel I caused trouble for someone who only gave me joy.

So she cost me really very little money. But a lot of agony later.

Kalifornication
11-01-08, 14:45
Initially very little. A lot later.

I met her while roaming around Universidad de la Habana. I am always interested in university students--they are curious, open and fun to talk to. They also know English--that helps because my Spanish is not good. I took her for lunch. Next day to Casa de la Musica and then she ended up in my casa particular. She stayed with me for two days (and nights). Then she had to visit her family, out of the city. I wanted to accompany her, but she was reluctant and I did not press. She promised to return a day or two later. I put some money (CUC 100) in her purse when she was in bathroom. It would have been impolite to offer her money directly. She left and never came back.

Cuba in many ways was mystery to me. Just when I thought I have struck a cord and understood someone, I was proven wrong. Was she a jinetera? A normal girl? Really a student? I would never know. And it does not matter. World is, what we believe it to be. And I believe she was nice, sensitive, thoughtful. And I hope she is safe.

I have thought about her a lot since then. Looking at her many many photos. Wondering, if she did not return because she never found the money. Or she found it and was offended. Or one of the plain clothed moral police took her. This last thought is particularly bothersome to me because it makes me feel I caused trouble for someone who only gave me joy.

Pinga, I doubt if the moral police got her.

In any case, I am happy to see the you, with little Spanish, were able to connect with a local non-pro. That is, I assume she was a "reg girl". You are right, these university women, like their counterparts everywhere, are just opening up to life. I am sure she was curious about you and wanted to have as much fun as you did. And you both did. Seems however that you wanted more of a connection. I commend you for this, indicates you are human being.

Do not worry about not striking the cord with this one, the same thing could have happened in your own home town. And here [cuba], look where it got you, a few nights of bliss.

I am certain if you are looking to connect with a cuban girl, that if you keep up the good work, you will. Try www.badoo.com, tons of university women on their.

Best of luck

Digital Curry
11-03-08, 01:02
November 9 - December 3 - Oriente (central and east)

I am going on November 9 - December 3. Contact me if you want to meet up in Cuba. I have been to Cuba many times and I know what to do and where to go. My travel partner can't go, so let me know if you'd like a wing-man.

Check out these Photos.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=567799#post567799

Send A Private message

Digital Curry
11-03-08, 17:03
Send me a private message if you want to meet up.

I have spent 16 months in Cuba in my life and have a lot of knowledge to share.

Maybe we can split the cost of a car rental for a couple of days and do some serious mongering.

I usually date extremely hot women. If you are inexperienced, I can show you how to have the best girls on the island for little money. Check out my post, "Some Hot Photos of girl I banged for $10"

Sorry there are no photos here. I tried to link to some of my old photos on ISG, but the system refused. And I am too lazy to find the old photos and repost. So if you want to see photos, Do a search under my name "digital curry". Make sure to select button "Show Results as Reports"

Check out my post titled, "Some Hot Photos of girl I banged for $10"

Pinga 98
11-04-08, 06:04
Thank you for your supportive words. I guess, we have similar taste in life and I surely hope we cross path sometime. I hope you return to Cuba with El Cubanito soon and get to spend some more time with "the one" novia you met during the last trip.

As for quality vs. Quantity preferences, I have found following about myself. The heart is seeking closeness; sex is just an expression. When we meet someone superficial (P4P) the need for closeness remains unfulfilled. We run out of energy, not the desire. It is a spiral—we try harder to meet even more attractive babe, in the hope that may be the next one will be the real one. But alas! We build the daily score, but impatience grows even more. Loneliness deepens. Search for GFE intensifies.

I envy you. Because whenever I reach someone close, all the desire vanishes. It is a bliss just to be with her—holding her hands, looking into her eyes, lying on her chest—is better than orgasm. How to know a cord is struck? Chemistry is reached? If immediately after the sex I don’t feel repulsed, wanting to throw her out, thinking that she did not turned out to be all that great—then I am on a good start. If I am still counting money, obsessing about the economics—it was a failure.

Pinga 98
11-04-08, 15:26
And we all ran for cover in nearby houses. This chica seemed to enjoy the rain. Or may be, she was just trying to avoid this guy who lived in the hose and was ogling her so hungrily.

Pinga 98
11-04-08, 15:31
It turned out that the chica in blue costume had a freind in orange. So much better. Allows me to check the color spectrum. Together, they were even more fun, and willing to pose. I love the look of rain-drenched bodies.

Pinga 98
11-04-08, 15:34
They were concerned where to change their cloths. Being the gentleman that I am, I voluteered to take them to my casa. And of course, I helped them change their cloths. One thing led to another. And we were all happy.

Pinga 98
11-04-08, 16:03
Only in Cuba. This girl is neighbor of Ada, one of the girls I liked and stayed with. One day, I found Ada talking to her and invited her to the family dinner. And she stayed afterwards. Here is the strange thing--I could be alone with these girls for hours in the bedroom, and parents did not say a word. They just smiled. I can't tell if this is part of Caribbean culture or they just liked the daily dinner and get together paid by me. Either way, I did not object.

Member #3200
11-05-08, 01:23
Keep those wonderful chica pics coming Pinga.

Which beach did you find these wet beauties?

How much did these ladies set you back?

Big bikini bottoms=beautiful natural pussies

Was that the case with these 2 ladies?

DriedUp
11-05-08, 01:32
Pinga,

You were that girl's ticket out.

You could be buck-toothed, pot-bellied, bald, boils all over. And as long as you have that foreign stamp on your forehead, it's all good.

You could even bone her in front of them.

Even please them more, that your saddled with her baby and you have to be responsible for her.

As they say, you marry the girl, you marry the whole family.

El Cubanito
11-05-08, 02:24
Initially very little. A lot later.

Do u really want to know what she is? If you met this girl around the Vedado neighborhood. I can intruduce you to guys who know just about everybody in Vedado. The guy name is Luisito and he is my cousin best friend. Just let me know thru a PM and I will help you man if you want to find this girl again.

El Cubanito

Pinga 98
11-05-08, 17:32
Which beach did you find these wet beauties?Santa Maria del Mar.

Big bikini bottoms=beautiful natural pussies

Was that the case with these 2 ladies?You are quite perceptive! That was indeed the case with the one in orange bottom. I, of course, provided free trimming services to make the bushes manageable.

How much did these ladies set you back?While watching them change their cloths, I realized more is possible. They stayed for couple of hours, until the rain ended. I proposed CUC 100 for both if they stayed until late evening. They promised to meet me later, so I only gave them CUC 50 (not to punish them, but to give them incentive to return). Guess what? They never came back.

The unreliability and lack of rational economic thinking were the hallmarks of Cuban chicas.

Pinga 98
11-05-08, 17:45
You could be buck-toothed, pot-bellied, bald, boils all over. .He, he. You are so right. Not I could be, I am.

Even please them more, that your saddled with her baby and you have to be responsible for her.Scary thought. Note to self--use condom or carry plenty of morning-after pills.

As they say, you marry the girl, you marry the whole family.Ada had an even hotter sister. She always smiled at me and sat next to me. But I considered it bad manners to hit on sister (particularly after sagging the elder one in the adjoining room). Had I gotten (im)moral boost from your post before, I could have been more daring and unscrupulous (I mean it in a positive sense).

Pinga 98
11-05-08, 17:56
Do u really want to know what she is? If you met this girl around the Vedado neighborhood. I can intruduce you to guys who know just about everybody in Vedado. The guy name is Luisito and he is my cousin best friend. Just let me know thru a PM and I will help you man if you want to find this girl again.Thank you for your kind offer. The girl is from Universidad de la Habana. I am somewhat reluctant to share her photo with full frontal view lest she is regular. But I will love to get in touch with you and Luisito the next time I head towards Cuba (which, alas, can not be soon).

For years, I have read this forum silently, admiring the help and advice from senior members like you. It is the camaraderie of people like you that keeps the site alive.

Pinga 98
11-05-08, 18:34
This is for #3200 and other connoisseurs of natural bush. I admit, these are not Cuban girls (they are from Shanghai) and I have never posted their pictures before. But for those who love pubescent hairs, these new crops are something to behold. I do plan to post more of these beauties in the China section in future. Note, these are three different girls.

Digital Curry
11-06-08, 18:40
Some Hot Photos of girl I banged for $10 (+/-)

I am looking for a travel partner. I leave in three days. We can meet up in Cuba. I have been to Cuba twenty times. I have spent 16 months in my life there. I am going back from Nov 9 - Dec 3. I will be in Camaguey, Bayamo, Las Tunas and Holguin.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=65512
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=65511
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=65510
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=65509
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=65508

It is difficult to check for messages in Cuba. If you see this Message me immediatly and I will give you my email and phone in Cuba.

I would be happy to show you around if you are new. It would be nice to have company. Also, I'd like someone to split a rental car with for a couple of days-- pick up girls and go to the beach.

Message me today, tomorrow or saturday, because I leave on sunday.

Ericklein
11-07-08, 16:34
I haven't been to Cuba (at leat not yet), but I expected that girls there are darker that what it shows!
I should travel to Cuba!

El Rey De Pollo
11-08-08, 01:18
There are way more black girls available for sex in Cuba than white girls. But many visitors are looking for lighter girls. What you see here is - at least in my opinion - not a 1 to 1 overall picture of providers in Cuba.

I haven't been to Cuba (at leat not yet), but I expected that girls there are darker that what it shows!
I should travel to Cuba!

BeersTerry
11-08-08, 17:04
I don't know that many visitors are looking for blancas. As a Cuban friend said to me, the further north they live, the darker the woman they want. Then there is that thing from old European Catholics and the forbidden fruit.

Amocuba
11-08-08, 19:01
I don't know that many visitors are looking for blancas. As a Cuban friend said to me, the further north they live, the darker the woman they want. Then there is that thing from old European Catholics and the forbidden fruit.

I find the Germans and Italians generally liked the darker skinned girls while MOST Canadians and Americans like the lighter skinned Cubanas. Just an observation and NOT attempt to sterotype an entire people/country. I personally prefer lighter skinned BUT go nuts for a HOT mulata.

It Travel
11-08-08, 19:08
Simply a place... open her legs, and start searching with the tongue in the bush.. and then... It's like paradise.

But frankly speaking I prefer the real pink; the one that Russian girls can offer... you still find some natural blonde unshaven! :p:p:p

Happy Hunt!

IT

PS Natural blonde are blonde every where....

This is for #3200 and other connoisseurs of natural bush. I admit, these are not Cuban girls (they are from Shanghai) and I have never posted their pictures before. But for those who love pubescent hairs, these new crops are something to behold. I do plan to post more of these beauties in the China section in future. Note, these are three different girls.

El Rey De Pollo
11-09-08, 00:02
This is also my take. There are plenty of black girls in USA and Canada, so it's not really that exotic for you guys. In most of Europe we don't have too many black girls, so it's more exotic for Europeans. Me being from Northern Europe, where there are blondes, blondes and more blondes all over, if I fitted thr stereotype I would be looking for dark girls all the time, but I am just basically into beautiful, slim girls no matter what color.

I won't be backing off on my statement about more dark girls being available. I am pretty confident that if you rounded every single girl in Cuba up who was available for P4P, there would be more dark girls there.

I find the Germans and Italians generally liked the darker skinned girls while MOST Canadians and Americans like the lighter skinned Cubanas. Just an observation and NOT attempt to sterotype an entire people/country. I personally prefer lighter skinned BUT go nuts for a HOT mulata.

BeersTerry
11-10-08, 03:26
From my experiences, you can add Japanese and Norwegians to that generalization. For some reason, I ran into alot of the aforementioned.

Kalifornication
11-13-08, 23:58
This is also my take. There are plenty of black girls in USA and Canada, so it's not really that exotic for you guys. In most of Europe we don't have too many black girls, so it's more exotic for Europeans. Me being from Northern Europe, where there are blondes, blondes and more blondes all over, if I fitted thr stereotype I would be looking for dark girls all the time, but I am just basically into beautiful, slim girls no matter what color.

I won't be backing off on my statement about more dark girls being available. I am pretty confident that if you rounded every single girl in Cuba up who was available for P4P, there would be more dark girls there.

I like the PINK girls.

Ericklein
11-21-08, 10:54
Simply a place... open her legs, and start searching with the tongue in the bush.. and then... It's like paradise.

But frankly speaking I prefer the real pink; the one that Russian girls can offer... you still find some natural blonde unshaven! :p:p:p

Happy Hunt!

IT

PS Natural blonde are blonde every where....

Your statement is so right! I love Russian pussies!!!!!!!!

Ericklein
11-21-08, 10:57
There are way more black girls available for sex in Cuba than white girls. But many visitors are looking for lighter girls. What you see here is - at least in my opinion - not a 1 to 1 overall picture of providers in Cuba.

That statement brings the picture I had for Cuba back to normal! I have to find a reason to go for business to Cuba :D
Black or white, I am sure than Cuban girls offer very good sex!

Tepan
12-13-08, 23:58
Dec 2008, Santa Lucia

El Rey De Pollo
02-18-09, 00:55
I passed by. She did not want to smile at the sleezy photographer, but I was aiming at something else than her face anyway.

NicFrenchy
02-18-09, 04:57
Very nice cleavage

Member #4167
03-26-09, 22:11
Dec 2008, Santa LuciaTepan - thanks for the photos

Did you creampie the cubana in photo Small0037.JPG?

El Rey De Pollo
04-16-09, 23:30
Since nothing is happening here I dug into the old harddisk and found an amiga that I had almost forgotten. Just to get the photo section going.

El Chico
04-17-09, 15:39
Since nothing is happening here I dug into the old harddisk and found an amiga that I had almost forgotten. Just to get the photo section going.Wow, that's what you call a nice flaquita! Where did you find her?

El Rey De Pollo
04-19-09, 10:02
Met her at a party out in Marianao. This was in 2007. Yes, I do like the flaquitas.

Wow, that's what you call a nice flaquita! Where did you find her?

El Rey De Pollo
04-29-09, 22:24
Since that didn't help, I dug around again and found some legs I had almost forgotten... Just to get this place going.

El Chico
04-29-09, 22:43
Since that didn't help, I dug around again and found some legs I had almost forgotten... Just to get this place going.As you seem to be pulling all the weight here, I don't suppose you have any more photos of that flaquita you would like to share?

Americano573
04-30-09, 02:33
Traveling gring you inspire me!! here goes my contributions enjoy!

Americano573
04-30-09, 02:51
Here goes another!

Americano573
04-30-09, 03:14
And here is another one!

Americano573
04-30-09, 03:46
More contributions!

DriedUp
04-30-09, 08:37
What's the story behind this beauty?

And I wonder if one will be able to travel to Cuba with this flu problem.

I wanted to go in early June for three weeks. I usually go through Cancun.

El Rey De Pollo
05-01-09, 10:29
Wish I did. This was before my big camera-days, so didn't shoot many photos back then. Wish I had some more, though. Perhaps I should try and hook up with her again to get myself a real series.

As you seem to be pulling all the weight here, I don't suppose you have any more photos of that flaquita you would like to share?

El Rey De Pollo
05-01-09, 10:31
Thanks for contributing. And thanks for the round ass! We have different tastes, but I can definately see why someone who likes a bit of flesh, would be happy to get it on with that!

Traveling gring you inspire me!! here goes my contributions enjoy!

Piper1
05-01-09, 13:39
I dug around again and found some legs I had almost forgotten... Just to get this place going.Man, those legs go all the way to heaven. Nice work.

Cubiche
06-13-09, 00:01
I have just received news from one of my main squeezes that she has gotten married and shortly leaving for Europe. Hopefully, she will still be on the Island in August so we can say goodbye with gusto!! I have known her for 5 years and through several yuma novios. Even though as the fotos show, she has gained weight, she was always fun to be with, in or out of bed.

El Rey De Pollo
06-13-09, 23:07
Thanks for that, Cubiche. Good to see someone keeping this place alive.

Cubiche
06-15-09, 06:56
Here are some more of the newly married Cubana.

BionicMan
06-15-09, 13:54
Since that didn't help, I dug around again and found some legs I had almost forgotten... Just to get this place going.

just wondering where those legs will go if "nothing comes in between"....:)

Fredrico58
06-15-09, 23:37
Looks like a nice girl. I hope her husband aren´t member in ISG!

But I love to see the photos!

Fred

Crack Baby
06-23-09, 02:44
Are there significant numbers of hot blondes in Cuba?

I can only get erections with hot blondes.

El Rey De Pollo
06-25-09, 01:27
Now THATS an odd question. There is probably 3 blonds to every 100 cubanas, and those few have died their hair.

It's Cuba! It's a mixed African/Latin country.

You want blondes? Come to Scandinavia and drown. I was at the park today. It was sunny and hot here. I must have seen 500 blondes between 18 and 30 and about half of them were topless... And prostitution is legal. You're looking at the wrong place, amigo :-)

Are there significant numbers of hot blondes in Cuba?

I can only get erections with hot blondes.

BeersTerry
06-25-09, 21:14
I beg to differ, I have seen a few real blondes around Cienfuegoes.
I cannot remember the history of it, but there is a history. Then there are those resulting from you naughty people going bareback.

Kalifornication
06-27-09, 19:34
I concur, in fact, my girl is a blonde. Go toSanta Clara, ... there are quite a few there.

I beg to differ, I have seen a few real blondes around Cienfuegoes.
I cannot remember the history of it, but there is a history. Then there are those resulting from you naughty people going bareback.

Golds
06-27-09, 20:28
This is the photo gallery!

Kalifornication
06-29-09, 03:00
No shit 'regular member"

This is the photo gallery!

Americano573
06-29-09, 08:40
Gentlmen with all due respect this is the photo gallery and the dicussions and arguments should be posted in their respective areas. As an additional footnote to traveling gring you are one of the few persons on this board who has any idea of what they are talking about and i feel for you brother when you try to impart your knowledge and experience of cuba on this board and they oppose and contradict you thats why i dont even bother to respond to questions here any more because of these know it alls who really know nothing at all. To the gentleman who was asking about blonds in cuba let me tell you that i concur with traveling gring cuba is not the place for blonds do some research and you will see that there is a high mixture of african blood in 80% of all cubans therefore the almost non exsistence of blonds. you will find blonds but they will be of the "bottle type" variety. Last but not least if you dont have game or plenty of money forget cuba go to brazil or colombia.

Cubiche
06-29-09, 09:15
This blond did not allow fotos but it was not the color of hair that I appreciated the most. Unfortunately, she did not treat me good in the sack so the visit was not repeated.

Americano573
06-29-09, 09:41
here goes more cuban bottle blonds

Bonker04
07-02-09, 00:06
Just got back from Cuba, attaching a few pics of one of my regular non-pro girls.
I have always found that treating them more as a girlfriend has reaped huge rewards when it comes to the overall experience! Spent a few days with her travelling around. Has never asked for, or mentioned money. A real sweetie! Of course I treat them very well! She even introduced me to the family, and had a great party at their house!

Kalifornication
07-04-09, 03:27
Wow! I take that non-blonde any day. Looks like a beautiful girl brother. For the record, however, there are real blondes in Cuba. Maybe not as many as are in scandanavia, but they exist.

Just got back from Cuba, attaching a few pics of one of my regular non-pro girls.
I have always found that treating them more as a girlfriend has reaped huge rewards when it comes to the overall experience! Spent a few days with her travelling around. Has never asked for, or mentioned money. A real sweetie! Of course I treat them very well! She even introduced me to the family, and had a great party at their house!

Golds
07-04-09, 15:13
Wow! I take that non-blonde any day. Looks like a beautiful girl brother. For the record, however, there are real blondes in Cuba. Maybe not as many as are in scandanavia, but they exist.Photos kalifornication.

Jon32
07-05-09, 08:28

I have always found that treating them more as a girlfriend has reaped huge rewards when it comes to the overall experience! Spent a few days with her travelling around. Has never asked for, or mentioned money. A real sweetie! Of course I treat them very well! She even introduced me to the family, and had a great party at their house!Holy lord!

Next stop: Cuba

Member #4167
07-05-09, 12:22

I have always found that treating them more as a girlfriend has reaped huge rewards when it comes to the overall experience! Awesome pics, Bonker04 - you are indeed correct treating them more as a girlfriend does reap huge rewards when it comes to the overall experience

Spent a few days with her travelling around. Has never asked for, or mentioned money. What? I find this near impossible to beleive. Did she ask for gifts?

Kalifornication
07-05-09, 16:42
Photos? Oh, are you stating the obvious?

Photos kalifornication.

Eros74
07-05-09, 19:58
Bonker04,

Thanks for share the pics of your girlfriend, she is really nice, one of the best I saw in this thread, may I ask you: does is she from Cuba and if yes, how much is the % of girls like this in Cuba ? ( I mean, white skin, thin body).

Muchas gracias ;)

Americano573
07-06-09, 07:57
here goes another "peroxide" cutie

Elsledge
07-06-09, 13:08
Does anyone on here know these girls and have any info on them?

Bonker04
07-06-09, 14:00
Bonker04 thanks for share the pics of your girlfriend, she is really nice, one of the best I saw in this thread, may I ask you: does is she from Cuba and if yes, how much is the % of girls like this in Cuba ? ( I mean, white skin, thin body).

Muchas gracias ;)Yes, certainly from Cuba, near Las Tunas (in the east of the island).

Difficult to estimate the % of similar girls. Like most places I suppose, a good selection exists. It's finding them that's the problem! I discovered her hitch-hiking to Holguin. Gave her a lift, stopped for lunch, and the rest, as they say, is history. All my greatest successes have been like this, or similar ways. Ie an innocent hook-up turned to advantage. I can't recall ever having had a successful encounter (worth remembering anyway) in a club, bar or the like.

I would guess over the last 10 years or so (and 100+ visits), I have had maybe 30 similar girls, many of whom I have seen again on many occasions.

Almost without exception they were the wahida (country girl) type. I don't mean that disrespectfully, just they were from a simple country or village background and don't venture much outside of the local area. If they do it's generally by hitching a short distance, maybe to the next town, and that's where B04 stumbles across them.

All of them were extremely GFE! Of course a few, very few, got a bit greedy, but generally money did not seem to be the main criteria for them. Although, as I mentioned in previous posts, I do treat them well, as if they were a real girlfriend, which in essence I suppose they were (are! ) and help them financially. Generally if they stay with me for, say two or three days, apart from expenses, the occasional gift etc, I would give them an average of about 30. 50 cuc's a day. The maximum I have ever given, and she was a real sweetie (and a hottie) that was with me for a whole week, and I bought her a new bicycle which cost about $200. They all seemed over the the moon with that amount! For them a positive fortune, plus giving them a break from their very mundane life for a few days.

I cannot imagine that one would have this type of experience in a large city like Havana, but maybe other members can better comment in that respect!

B04

Bonker04
07-06-09, 15:46
Sorry about the long post in reply to Lukasek! Of course it should be in the General Info thread, not here! Don't know how to repost it though.

Bonker04
07-06-09, 15:52
What? I find this near impossible to beleive. Did she ask for gifts?Thanks for your comments WB

Done a lot of travelling with this chica! Never asked, but always given! See post in response to Lukasek.

Cheers B04

Eros74
07-06-09, 22:04
...I would guess over the last 10 years or so (and 100+ visits), I have had maybe 30 similar girls, many of whom I have seen again on many occasions....

Thanks so much for your report Bonker04, I am really happy for what you got and lived together her, but for me, living in Europe, the % is too little to seriously plan Cuba in my next trip, ( more probably Cartagena or Medellin ) however I enjoyed your pics.

Have fun and take care.

Bonker04
07-06-09, 22:33
Thanks so much for your report Bonker04, I am really happy for what you got and lived together her, but for me, living in Europe, the % is too little to seriously plan Cuba in my next trip, ( more probably Cartagena or Medellin ) however I enjoyed your pics.

Have fun and take care.Probably a wise choice. I have no experience of either of the two places you mention, but, as many have pointed out, Cuba today is not the destination it once was!

Happy hunting!

B04

Americano573
07-07-09, 04:05
Does anyone on here know these girls and have any info on them?

Did you meet these girls already?? i am a bit confused because you did say that you were off to cuba in august ( first trip??) i might have some info on two of these chicas.

Elsledge
07-07-09, 11:52
Did you meet these girls already? I am a bit confused because you did say that you were off to Cuba in August (first trip? ) I might have some info on two of these chicas.no haven't met them yet.

Got in contact with them over a dating site and just wandered if anyone on here had any info on them?

Which are the two you might have info on?

Thanks ian

Americano573
07-07-09, 19:39
Looks like a case of mistaken identity i just verified that they are not the same chicas.

Americano573
07-07-09, 20:29
This is the closet to a "natural" hot blond that i have come across and this one was from santiago of all places.

BeersTerry
07-08-09, 01:59
WTF is a wahida ?

Could you mean a guajira ?

Will have to do some digging for a pic of a real blonde. stay tuned.

Member #4167
07-08-09, 15:53
I do treat them well, as if they were a real girlfriend,

I would give them an average of about 30. 50 cuc's a day. I am sorry, Bonker you are not treating them as if they were a real girlfriend. I do not give my girlfriends 30-50 CUC a day.

These weren't girlfriends, they were prostitutes. Whether they were before or not they met you.

Norton 58
07-09-09, 12:18
Bonker04,

Thanks for share the pics of your girlfriend, she is really nice, one of the best I saw in this thread, may I ask you: does is she from Cuba and if yes, how much is the % of girls like this in Cuba ? ( I mean, white skin, thin body).

Muchas gracias ;)

The real blond girls(Not peroxide) you meet in Cienfuegos! That because French aristocrates invented the city after the French revolution 1789.
I will send photos of some blondies later. They look like europeans but are 100% cubanas in bed and mentality!!
Go there is the cleanest and most beutiful city in Cuba!
Camahan

Norton58
07-09-09, 13:09
This is the closet to a "natural" hot blond that i have come across and this one was from santiago of all places.All the blond ones are fron Cienfuegos, the rest from Santiago!

I think Cuba has the most beutiful girls in the world!

Mma93
07-09-09, 17:50
The real blond girls(Not peroxide) you meet in Cienfuegos! That because French aristocrates invented the city after the French revolution 1789.
I will send photos of some blondies later. They look like europeans but are 100% cubanas in bed and mentality!

Go there is the cleanest and most beutiful city in Cuba!

CamahanYes Cienfuegos is beautiful and clean. Unfortunately the action is dead. All girls are terrified of the police. Hotels and casa owners are extremely strict with guests. If anybody can comment otherwise please do.

El Rey De Pollo
07-09-09, 19:47
Amigos, this is the photo section. Quit the moot blonde discussion or take it to the general info section.

Americano573
07-09-09, 20:41
Amigos, this is the photo section. Quit the moot blonde discussion or take it to the general info section.

Traveling gring i am sure that they all now by now that their are no substantial amount of real blonds in cuba. However this "blond" discussion has got the photo gallery going again so i will tolerate it for that simple fact. Last but not least my advice to all potential mongers going to Cienfuegos or Vinales whether you are going for blonds or not stay away!! if you dont you will regret ever going to cuba theses two places are the two worst for mongering you have been warned.

Americano573
07-09-09, 20:58
Lets change it up a bit and do "redheads" you will find plenty of these in cuba thats for sure!

Vedado Fun
07-10-09, 00:06
Havana girl.

Vedado Fun
07-10-09, 00:15
Just another pic....

Member #2041
07-10-09, 04:57
Just another pic....
I think an even more salient question regarding the Dirty Blondes, is not how Blonde they are, but how Dirty they are.

Americano573
07-10-09, 05:30
Take your pick and let the votes begin

Forzanat
07-10-09, 06:15
Yes Cienfuegos is beautiful and clean. Unfortunately the action is dead. All girls are terrified of the police. Hotels and casa owners are extremely strict with guests. If anybody can comment otherwise please do.Years agò I found a casa where bring chicas in the night and in daylight!

Bimbo Boy
07-10-09, 22:03
All the blond ones are fron Cienfuegos, the rest from Santiago! I think Cuba has the most beutiful girls in the world!
Norton, Your girls are beautiful ... unfortunately the girls photos are very small. Could you post them bigger? Many thanx.
Bimbo Boy

Tikos
07-13-09, 12:53
No, I haven't met them yet.

Got in contact with them over a dating site and just wandered if anyone on here had any info on them? Which dating site? If y may ask

Or if anybody knows of any dating site and willing to share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Frankypanky
08-03-09, 09:41
All the blond ones are fron Cienfuegos, the rest from Santiago!

I think Cuba has the most beutiful girls in the world!Norton58,

I REALLY don't care about blonde or not! I would f**k all girls in your post!
When I 'walk', I look for horny pussies for a good session!

Big ass 'n tits and a nice attitude.

Who cares if a good girl is not blonde or vice versa?

El Rey De Pollo
08-04-09, 22:39
Except I have my doubt these are photos taken by Norton58. Why would he take photos that tiny? Norton, if I am incorrect, please correct me and let us know why your photos are 1x1 inch small. Or if they are just photos you found and liked online...?

Norton58,

I REALLY don't care about blonde or not! I would f**k all girls in your post!
When I 'walk', I look for horny pussies for a good session!
Big ass 'n tits and a nice attitude...

Who cares if a good girl is not blonde or vice versa?!?!

Deep Dive
08-06-09, 23:25
Returing to this forum after a long absence. True of the multitute of women I have met down there, only a few have been true blondes. When I mean true blond, down below. When the Russians were there, they had many illegimate kids and those are some of the blondes that we are witnessing now. If peolpe prefer blondes, then go to poland. I assure you, you will see some stunning blondes. Most of the blondes in Cuba are dyed blondes like the one in this pic.

Cubiche
08-07-09, 06:02
Getting for my trip next week, I am cleaning flash drive from my Dec trip.
This particular chica was not new to me. If you look back into the archive you can find a picture of her doing a split on my bed. Naked, of course. She was out of the scene for about two years as she got pregnant and got really fat. Returning to being a dancer, she has gotten back to her "fighting" weight and back to my bed (although her breasts are not as firm.)

Cubiche
08-07-09, 06:11
This chica was also not new. In the previous posting of her, I indicated that she did not posses the type of booty that I prefer. However, we always are laughing. Plus she does have oral skills.

Cubiche
08-07-09, 06:15
This chica was new in Dec. Has the booty but would not repeat. The action in bed was not impressive.

Bonker04
08-10-09, 22:06
Came across a few photos from a recent brief Cuba trip, a lovely non-pro chica from the west of Cuba whom I first met about a year ago. Had a couple of very nice days (and nights) with her. Have some more ‘interesting’ photo’s somewhere, will upload them when I can.

B04

Bonker04
08-12-09, 08:28
A couple more photos I came across whilst cleaning up my drive, of the chica originally posted on 1/7.

Bonker04
08-12-09, 12:13
Here's two more!

Bonker04
08-12-09, 13:37
I know that Cuba is not the same now as it once was, so I will try and inject some life into this thread, even if it is just to reminisce about old times!

A couple more of the girl I posted yesterday! Another very Cariñosa chica! The second chica is a semi-pro that I have known for some years. A wild party girl with whom I have had a couple of group sessions. (2 guys, 3 chicas). I will try and dig some photo's out. Now if I could only persuade these two to have a session, that would really put a smile on my face.....!

Cubiche
09-17-09, 05:04
I am posting some pics captured from a video. This particular lady is an old friend who likes being taped.

Cubiche
09-17-09, 07:30
The girl does look good in a dress.

Cubiche
09-17-09, 07:35
Of course, the dress is not why she is good!

Cubiche
09-17-09, 07:46
The lady at work.

Jonesie
09-18-09, 09:03
The lady at work.Looks like Don King. Hope you got a good price.

El Cubanito
09-18-09, 14:28
Looks like Don King. Hope you got a good price.Jonesie,

We each have our own taste or fantasy on what we like. For instance, I am not crazy for blond chicks. I will fuck them if they have good attributes, but is not something I will go out of my way for. My prefference is the Gloria Estafan look. The girls that are like that drive me wild. We all have our preferences in woman, so don't disrespect my man Cubiche taste.

Americano573
09-18-09, 17:55
Looks like Don King. Hope you got a good price.Jonesie,

Your chicas did not really set the place on fire either.

Nice work cubiche.

Beavis
09-20-09, 01:45
You got a poor choice on women. But hey, I guess that is your cup of tea. I'm glad it's not mine.

People sitting at home with nothing to add always have an opinion that is valued like that of a typical Obamalike welfare recipient. Show your pictures to warrant your opinion otherwise STFU.

MiamiHeatLuver
09-20-09, 02:20
Just about every single one of Jonesies girls was at least a 7, I know too each his own but I wouldnt want to have that added risk of going to Cuba to bang girls similar to the ones I bang in the DR.

Cubiche
09-20-09, 08:29
This particular lady still continues to entertain yumas even though she has spent a couple of years in jail. I had not seen her for a while. Someone told her that I was on the Island so she gave me a call.

Cubiche
09-20-09, 08:31
Some more of her

Cubiche
09-20-09, 08:40
More of my friend

Cubiche
09-20-09, 08:41
She really enjoyed meeting a new "friend". I wish I could load the video showing her using the new friend.

Ramia
09-20-09, 12:25
She really enjoyed meeting a new "friend". I wish I could load the video showing her using the new friend.You can load the video on YouPorn.com or Tube8.com

Sirio60
09-20-09, 21:31
[Undecipherable text deleted by Admin]

Sirio60
09-20-09, 22:14
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was not written in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation. Thanks!

Cubiche
09-22-09, 08:16
As a couple of my regulars and left the Island this past year, I had time to "interview" new talent. The following fotos are of ladies that "applied." Unfortunately, although they were very pleasant, their performance in the sack was lackluster. They also did not allow nude fotos. Each said to the effect that they did not want their fotos on the internet.

Member #4167
09-26-09, 17:45
As a couple of my regulars and left the Island this past year, I had time to "interview" new talent. The following fotos are of ladies that "applied." Unfortunately, although they were very pleasant, their performance in the sack was lackluster. They also did not allow nude fotos. Each said to the effect that they did not want their fotos on the internet.Muchas Gracias for the fotos, Cubiche

I am glad you blocked out their eyes - as this makes them impossible to identify.

Tell me about the flaquita sitting next to your laptop. Hmmm.. just my type. Cuantos anos le tiene? How old is she? Pro or Non-Pro? Very nice.

Member #4167
09-26-09, 17:48
As a couple of my regulars and left the Island this past year, I had time to "interview" new talent. The following fotos are of ladies that "applied." I am sorry about your "employee turnover problem" interviewing new talent can be such a drag <wink> ;)

Cubiche
09-27-09, 03:36
Muchas Gracias for the fotos, Cubiche

I am glad you blocked out their eyes - as this makes them impossible to identify.

Tell me about the flaquita sitting next to your laptop. Hmmm.. just my type. Cuantos anos le tiene? How old is she? Pro or Non-Pro? Very nice.F

University Student 24 years old. Friend made the recommendation. As previous stated, would not repeat.

Cubiche
09-28-09, 07:11
You can load the video on YouPorn.com or Tube8.com

Thanks, but what I meant to say is upload the video after editing to cover the faces to avoid identification. I know that there are editing video programs but I am do not have the knowledge on how to do it not do I have the time to learn.

Papirriqui
09-30-09, 22:02
Nice girl, you can call and tell her you saw her pics online, no problems at all. She's from "El campo" and doesn't speak English. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Kreole
10-03-09, 03:18
Papirriqui

How do I get in contact with this girl? What town is she from? I have been going to Cuba for many years but always to the Oriente. But if I go back again I will want to explore other areas. How did you meet this girl and what did you have to pay? Thanks for any contact info. How was your session with her?

You can PM me or write me at:

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Saludos

Kreole

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Lucas004
10-20-09, 19:47
Returing to this forum after a long absence. True of the multitute of women I have met down there, only a few have been true blondes. When I mean true blond, down below. When the Russians were there, they had many illegimate kids and those are some of the blondes that we are witnessing now. If peolpe prefer blondes, then go to poland. I assure you, you will see some stunning blondes. Most of the blondes in Cuba are dyed blondes like the one in this pic.Do you have her contact info? I was thinking of going to Argentina in November, but if this is what I could find with your help, I might go to Cuba instead! Let me know, thanks.

Gta Guy
10-30-09, 22:17
Guys,

I'm in the process of deleting pics from my camera and thought why not upload some pics I've taken when I was in Cuba. These are not nude pics but some of the hot girls we were able to find (I'm sure you will agree after seeing other pics in this forum: P). I didn't want girls to get in trouble so thats why I tried to hide their identity. I never asked them to take any nude pics but me and my friends randomly took pics when we hanged out. Plz don't ask me for their # as I lost them all (my PDA crashed). I wanna go back to Cuba again but don't think it's impossible now as I'm broke: P

PS: Read my detail report that I have written in the past.

Trickbaby
11-18-09, 14:12
[Undecipherable text deleted by Admin]

Why? is this your internet girlfriend and you are tryingto see if she is a pro?

Woodman09
11-23-09, 08:36
This Beautiful girl es mi Cubana favorita-- From 2000

Dan9999
11-23-09, 13:19
More from my last trip to Cuba 2009 October.

[Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was copied from another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of copyrighted material by persons other than the original author. In the future, please do not post photographs that were not taken by you personally. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Dan9999
11-23-09, 21:39
Photos from my first trip to Cuba 2004

Woodman09
11-24-09, 02:56
From my Early trips to Cuba I have Awesome Archives.

Stay Tuned.

Dan9999
11-24-09, 16:18
Photos from my second trip to Cuba 2005.

Dan9999
11-24-09, 22:55
More photos from my second trip to Cuba 2005

Dan9999
11-25-09, 17:06
Photos from my third trip to Cuba in 2007. It posble that some of the girls on the beach are not Cuban but I find some interesting pictures.

Dan9999
11-26-09, 23:26
Photos from my third trip to Cuba in 2007. It posble that some of the girls on the beach are not Cuban but I find some interesting pictures.

Mma93
11-27-09, 21:30
This chica was such a pain in the ass, buy me this buy me that, annoying, but with an ass like this I couldn't resist.

Dan9999
11-29-09, 23:13

Deeandme99
11-30-09, 16:35
This chica was such a pain in the ass, buy me this buy me that, annoying, but with an ass like this I couldn't resist.Nice one Mma93 any more?

Dan9999
11-30-09, 16:41

Dan9999
12-01-09, 19:32

Pac One
12-04-09, 16:02
Here are some pics from my 3 trips this year. The pics in the club are at Capri. The other pics are of the penthouse I usually get that was built 2 years ago so it is modern with nice amenities. It is right on the malecon with a private pool and the best views in the world. It is worth it if you guys are going with a group of 4. If anybody needs info let me know.

Pac One
12-04-09, 23:21
I can't figure out how to do it I resized them and attached and nothing.

Pac One
12-05-09, 21:45
Guys a bunch of people have pmed me about the penthouse. It runs between 1250-1500 cuc a night there are 2 one with ocean view and one with city view both have the private pool 4 bedrooms and a maid cook and butler 24/7 the staff is great. I know it is expensive but if you are with a group of 4 it is worth it to snag it for a night or 2 to have a fun time.

Norton 58
12-08-09, 02:39
Some nice ladies I met in Havanna, Cienfuegos and Santiago! I miss them!!

Norton

Jonesie
12-08-09, 21:25
Guys a bunch of people have pmed me about the penthouse. It runs between 1250-1500 cuc a night there are 2 one with ocean view and one with city view both have the private pool 4 bedrooms and a maid cook and butler 24/7 the staff is great. I know it is expensive but if you are with a group of 4 it is worth it to snag it for a night or 2 to have a fun time.Sounds like a dynamite place. I've stayed in buildings overlooking parts of that building and often wondered what it was like. A little rich for my blood, but I'd love to meet up while in Havana.

Looks like you were having a pretty good time as well.

Pac One
12-09-09, 01:45
Sounds like a dynamite place. I've stayed in buildings overlooking parts of that building and often wondered what it was like. A little rich for my blood, but I'd love to meet up while in Havana.

Looks like you were having a pretty good time as well.For sure Jonesie i will give you a few cuban cell #'s through other means of comunications.

Dan9999
12-09-09, 17:45
Photos from my last trip to Cuba 2009

This girl I met online. When I arrived in Havana, I was waiting to fuck. Semipro be classified because although it does not live, if I asked for money at the end. He wanted to play the game of infatuation, but I told him I did not go through that nonsense.

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was copied from another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of copyrighted material by persons other than the original author. In the future, please do not post photographs that were not taken by you personally. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Dan9999
12-10-09, 21:16

Dan9999
12-11-09, 18:20

Dan9999
12-14-09, 00:00

Dan9999
12-15-09, 20:32
Photos from my last trip to Cuba 2009.

Some of the photos I took in the two nightclubs. Karachi is a disco in the rap and singing had more men than women. Then I went to another disco with music more usual for Cuba. There were many pretty girls. But all were accompanied. So in the end I ended up with a hooker. She paid 20 cuc.

Dan9999
12-16-09, 17:55

Dan9999
12-18-09, 11:10
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a personal request regarding a specific membership issue.

We would be please to investigate and resolve your issue, but the open forum is not the place to address individual customer service issues.

Please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page of this website to send a customer service request to the forum administration.

Dan9999
12-23-09, 19:27
Hello. Please I need to delete the photos that I put in the messages: 1159, 1158, 1139, 1137 wire photo gallery Cuba. A woman in those photos has threatened me with legal action against me. I thought I had consented to put those pictures in your forum. But she is very angry and threatening legal action. Please remove these photos.

Admin
12-24-09, 06:32
Hello. Please I need to delete the photos that I put in the messages: 1159, 1158, 1139, 1137 wire photo gallery Cuba. A woman in those photos has threatened me with legal action against me. I thought I had consented to put those pictures in your forum. But she is very angry and threatening legal action. Please remove these photos.Okay, I've asked you to report the photos using the standard reporting procedures provided in this forum, but you insist on making this a public issue by continuing to SPAM my forum with your personal requests, so by all means let's discuss this in public:

First, where did you get the idea that I was your fucking personal secretary? Do you think that I'm sitting behind my computer 24 hours a day waiting for the opportunity to respond your every personal concern? Did you stop to think for a fucking second that perhaps, given that it's the holiday season, that I might be taking a few days off from answering emails?

Second, have you considered that these photos that you referred to do NOT meet the forum's published criteria for being deleted because a) the subject of the photos IS FULLY DRESSED and b) the photos were taken in a public place with her obvious consent.

Third, please tell everyone exactly how this chica discovered that you posted her photos? Does she have a credit card with which she purchased a subscription? Or did you show her the website and her photos, thus effectively creating this problem for yourself?

Fourth, and this is the part I like the best: Please tell everyone exactly how some uneducated, penniless chica from CUBA is going to effect "legal action" against you? Is she going to fly to the USA and hire an attorney? Does she have several thousand dollars to pay for an attorney? Does she have a USA visa? (we all know how easy USA visas are for young Cuban girls to get) Does she even have a Cuban passport? The bottom line: The idea that she could do ANYTHING is ludicrous!

My advice to you: Grow some fucking balls and tell this chica to fuck off!

Get it?

Anyway, when I return from my well-deserved vacation after the first of the year, and assuming that I haven't received any more demands from you, I may consider deleting these incredibly benign photos.

Or maybe not.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jonesie
12-24-09, 07:21
Okay, I've asked you to report the photos using the standard reporting procedures provided in this forum, but you insist on making this a public issue by continuing to SPAM my forum with your personal requests, so by all means let's discuss this in public:

First, where did you get the idea that I was your fucking personal secretary? Do you think that I'm sitting behind my computer 24 hours a day waiting for the opportunity to respond your every personal concern? Did you stop to think for a fucking second that perhaps, given that it's the holiday season, that I might be taking a few days off from answering emails?

Second, have you considered that these photos that you referred to do NOT meet the forum's published criteria for being deleted because a) the subject of the photos IS FULLY DRESSED and b) the photos were taken in a public place with her obvious consent.

Third, please tell everyone exactly how this chica discovered that you posted her photos? Does she have a credit card with which she purchased a subscription? Or did you show her the website and her photos, thus effectively creating this problem for yourself?

Fourth, and this is the part I like the best: Please tell everyone exactly how some uneducated, penniless chica from CUBA is going to effect "legal action" against you? Is she going to fly to the USA and hire an attorney? Does she have several thousand dollars to pay for an attorney? Does she have a USA visa? (we all know how easy USA visas are for young Cuban girls to get) Does she even have a Cuban passport? The bottom line: The idea that she could do ANYTHING is ludicrous!

My advice to you: Grow some fucking balls and tell this chica to fuck off!

Get it?

Anyway, when I return from my well-deserved vacation after the first of the year, and assuming that I haven't received any more demands from you, I may consider deleting these incredibly benign photos.

Or maybe not.

Thanks,

JacksonFunny Shit.

Why do guys share this shit with putas. The way I see it, there are two teams playing the game. The Puta Union, and the Monger Union. I think too many guys forget which team they're playing on. If you're on this or any of the several other monger boards, chances are you're a monger. If you have a pussy and your selling it, your a puta. If you're on this board, and sharing our info with the putas, your in the bathouse union.

BionicMan
12-24-09, 10:36
Hello. Please I need to delete the photos that I put in the messages: 1159, 1158, 1139, 1137 wire photo gallery Cuba. A woman in those photos has threatened me with legal action against me. I thought I had consented to put those pictures in your forum. But she is very angry and threatening legal action. Please remove these photos.From your message on #1158 it looks your attitude and understanding of girls does not seem the best.

Are you in a competition with your schoolfriends to prove who posts more girl pictures?

When accessing ISG (and in life in general) it is always recommended to activate the brain, not only the PC.

El Rey De Pollo
12-25-09, 03:37
Dude, I know this may not be suitable for public discussion, but please indulge us (since you started) and answer some of Jacksons questions. I am dumbfounded to hear about a Cubana threatening with LEGAL ACTION. I would actually be surpised if any Cuban girl not practizing law professionally had ever put these tho words together.

'Legal action' is generally speaking not something inhabitants of an autocratic police state in which all lawyers are working for the government, are in the habit of making use of.

So enlighten us, please: Why and how did she come up with that?

Beavis
12-25-09, 03:46
Dude, I know this may not be suitable for public discussion, but please indulge us (since you started) and answer some of Jacksons questions. I am dumbfounded to hear about a Cubana threatening with LEGAL ACTION. I would actually be surpised if any Cuban girl not practizing law professionally had ever put these tho words together.

'Legal action' is generally speaking not something inhabitants of an autocratic police state in which all lawyers are working for the government, are in the habit of making use of.

So enlighten us, please: Why and how did she come up with that?I thought the same thing but left my mind open to the quality of the source.

Sabor
12-25-09, 14:03
I have to say I've never seen Jackson this pissed before but I have to throw my two cents in. First I have to agree on what he said about the chica who without a punani wouldn't be able to afford a loaf of bread let alone an attorney. Years ago there was somewhat a similiar situation on the Morocco board but this case the mongerer was threatened by the local LE with jail time and possibly his throat cut. I remember Jackson expedited in eliminating all pics but I hardly doubt this is your situation. Worse case scenario dude change your trips to say the DR or Rio, it's still pink on the inside there just diffrent currency!

Be safe!

Juan Gonzalez
12-28-09, 20:55
I can't figure out how to do it I resized them and attached and nothing.I am going to Havana in February.

Hotman9999
01-01-10, 12:31
Hello Norton58!

I liked very much this girl.

Do you have some contact information?

Thank you.

BeersTerry
01-01-10, 18:12
Like many on the board I am familiar with Cuba and find the threat of lawsuit peculiar for the already listed items. Cubans have a hard enough time with email, never mind surfing the web.

One Wing Low
01-01-10, 22:46
I could not help laughing out loud after reading the response from Admin... hehehehe ... hahahaha...

The pics in question showed some very dark, skanky, not so good-looking Cubanas. Apparently they are also equiped with bad attitudes.

The bro should just tell her that he was taking pictures of public places, and she just happened to be in it. If she does not want her pics taken, she should never go out in public places. No country on earth has laws against taking pictures in public places. She can sue all she wants, but she would just be laughed at in any court of laws.

Based on the looks of these Cubanas, I would never want to go Cuba for any reason, touring or mongering. Would just be a big waste of precious time. OTH I met many VERY SEXY and GOOD-LOOKING Cubanas in Miami and on the road. Some were so beautiful that I immediately fell in love with. I should clarify that my taste runs along the line of petite, light-skinned Spanish beauties.

Some prettiest Cubanas work for Dept of Homeland Insecurity at Miami International airport, checking people and luggage. Once I came back from Rio and BS AS, a young and very pretty Cubana CBP agent insisted on opening up and going through my suitcase full of underwear heavily soiled by chicas all over South America. The whole suitcase reeked of sperms and cheap perfumes... She was blushing and I was creaming in my pants...hehehe. You know who you are... I still have a hard on for you, honey...

Perhaps uncles Fidel and Ramos managed to keep the ugliest chicas in Cuba and sent everyone who looks halfway decent into exile....hehehe.

Admin
01-04-10, 05:10
Hello. Please I need to delete the photos that I put in the messages: 1159, 1158, 1139, 1137 wire photo gallery Cuba. A woman in those photos has threatened me with legal action against me. I thought I had consented to put those pictures in your forum. But she is very angry and threatening legal action. Please remove these photos.Greetings everyone,

It has been reported to me via several sources that in fact Dan9999 copied the photos in question from another site / another author, that the original photographer/copyright holder had become aware that his photos had been posted here by Dan9999, that he was the individual that was threatening Dan9999 with "legal action", and that these events were what prompted Dan9999 to request that the stolen photos be deleted from the forum.

As a result of this information, I have deleted the photos and banned Dan9999 from the forum for posting photos stolen from other websites as provided in the Forum's Posting Guidelines.

Thanks,

Jackson

Rebel Monger
01-08-10, 02:19
...Perhaps uncles Fidel and Ramos managed to keep the ugliest chicas in Cuba and sent everyone who looks halfway decent into exile....hehehe.
There are plenty of beautiful women in Cuba but like in any country, women risking going to jail are not the most attractive ones. Just check the pictures of the women at the beginning (when the authorities were prospecting) and you'll see the difference. Today, the beauties are harassed by the police and the ugly jineteras. Maybe in the future, things will change for the better, as it stands right now, like you said, it's a waste of time.
By the way, who's that Ramos?

Berthold
01-10-10, 13:52
There are plenty of beautiful women in Cuba but like in any country, women risking going to jail are not the most attractive ones. Just check the pictures of the women at the beginning (when the authorities were prospecting) and you'll see the difference. Today, the beauties are harassed by the police and the ugly jineteras. Maybe in the future, things will change for the better, as it stands right now, like you said, it's a waste of time.
By the way, who's that Ramos?

I guess he meant Raul

Cubalserito
01-10-10, 20:43
I am going to Havana in February.Hola Juan González, as a avid cuban monger I recomend to you Cienfuegos, man! Lats December was my first time in there and is good for people that want to pay for jineteras and better to people looking for "novias"

Chicas ask for 30 but you gave 20 or 10 and stay with you.

For GFE you need to contact first by chat or mail.

Chicas did not like to sshow carnet to casa owner so you need to stay in friendly casa.

Havana was a little harder to manage but you get regular chicas and semi and pros for about 20 to 30 if you speak spanish.

This was my 15th trip. Still a nice place to go is you speak spanish and have regular chicas contacts

In February or March will go again to Cuba, this time Havana and Camaguey.

La Isla
01-11-10, 04:57
Such fun being the moderator of a board as big as this, eh Jackson? hahaha
Thanks for all your hard work. It's amazing how fucking stupid people are.

Greetings everyone,

It has been reported to me via several sources that in fact Dan9999 copied the photos in question from another site / another author, that the original photographer/copyright holder had become aware that his photos had been posted here by Dan9999, that he was the individual that was threatening Dan9999 with "legal action", and that these events were what prompted Dan9999 to request that the stolen photos be deleted from the forum.

As a result of this information, I have deleted the photos and banned Dan9999 from the forum for posting photos stolen from other websites as provided in the Forum's Posting Guidelines.

Thanks,

Jackson

La Isla
01-11-10, 05:03
Cubalserito,
I'm not doubting your personal experiences in Cfgs, but I am a little surprised at your comments as they seem to be backwards. Cienfuegos has been extremely difficult for years to find a casa that won't register chicas. In Havana, its quite the opposite. I have been traveling to Cfgs every year since 1998 and its gone from a chica mecca to looking like a morgue. Yes, there is action there, but very difficult to find anything other than an illegal casa for a quickie (not my style personally). 99.9% of casas (the ones that are left) insist on registering girls.

Hola Juan González, as a avid cuban monger I recomend to you Cienfuegos, man! Lats December was my first time in there and is good for people that want to pay for jineteras and better to people looking for "novias"

Chicas ask for 30 but you gave 20 or 10 and stay with you.

For GFE you need to contact first by chat or mail.

Chicas did not like to sshow carnet to casa owner so you need to stay in friendly casa.

Havana was a little harder to manage but you get regular chicas and semi and pros for about 20 to 30 if you speak spanish.

This was my 15th trip. Still a nice place to go is you speak spanish and have regular chicas contacts

In February or March will go again to Cuba, this time Havana and Camaguey.

Daniel Bedroom
01-23-10, 19:09
Greetings to all members of this forum. My intention from now is take an assiduous. My travel experience is limited to Cuba but I would like to change in future travel destination, for which I will report in this forum. As I am of people who believe that many different hands, now give information about Cuba.

But first I want to clarify the matter Dan9999 pictures. Dan9999 stole my photos from my PC, because we share that computer. Dan9999 obviously had free access to these pictures, but Dan9999 was not allowed to hang freely on the Internet. Any member of this forum warned one of the girls. And this girl contacted me very angry and demanded that I erase. It is clear that there could be sent to hell, and I was about to send to there. But I preferred to keep their friendship and get in touch with the moderator of this forum for the erase. I'm sorry I caused so much trouble to this forum and its administrators. So I ask forgiveness.

Having clarified the issue of the photos my intention is to relate my experiences and make recommendations, but it will do so in the appropriate thread.

I have traveled 4 times to Cuba. In 2004, 2005, 2007 and 2009. I mean I could not enjoy the best years to visit Cuba, which were as my friends have told me, years of special period in which tourism to the island was something totally new. Say it was virgin territory. I want to clarify that my English is bad, so for long texts I have to use an online translator, I hope the translator do its work.

Regards to all, until next time.

Norton 58
01-24-10, 04:16
Shut up! This is the photo seccion! I want see guapas cienfúegeras o tuneras and no so much bullShit about see and soo! This is not a gay zoone its for us who love woman mulattitas. So go to other page to quarrell!

Sevenformankind
01-25-10, 01:24
No, these guys are clearly playing for the puta union. MAN UP!!

Funny Shit.

Why do guys share this shit with putas. The way I see it, there are two teams playing the game. The Puta Union, and the Monger Union. I think too many guys forget which team they're playing on. If you're on this or any of the several other monger boards, chances are you're a monger. If you have a pussy and your selling it, your a puta. If you're on this board, and sharing our info with the putas, your in the bathouse union.

Cubiche
01-25-10, 03:20
This lady was actually my 2nd girl in Cuba 13 years ago. There was a point then when I was looking for ways to helping her leave. She was in school for nursing and is now a certified surgical nurse in one of the better hospitals in Habana. I had stopped seeing her several years ago but times are difficult on the island and she asked if she could come and see me in Guanabo this past December. For old time's sake, I complied. She came over, made dinner then to the task at hand. I loved pulling on her long hair then and it is now longer.

Cubiche
01-25-10, 06:27
Met this 19 yr old as I was sitting on the patio. She asked for a drink of water. She then asked if she could come inside. As I was alone at the time, I let her in. Short story is 20CUC for short visit. Did not repeat even though she kept comming around for a repeat visit. Uninspired performance. She also brought a pretty friend for me to try. Would have jumped on it but the girl was 17 and by just a few months. Told her to come back in August to celebrate her 18th.

Cubiche
01-25-10, 08:23
Some more of the new interview in the interview room.

Cubiche
01-25-10, 08:39
Was able to convince her that fotos were part of the interview. Was not willing to take total nude.

Cubiche
01-28-10, 10:39
Meet this lady 28 yr old while having a couple of drinks in a place called La Cocinita in Guanabo. New rules instituted by the Casa Owner prevented an interview that night. Made an appointment for an interview the next afternoon. She came over and cooked dinner.

Cubiche
01-28-10, 10:47
After dinner, the second part of the interview was held. OK performance but nothing to actively pursue. The ladies are now more aware of the internet than before and of sites that post fotos. They, like this one, are more reluctant to pose for nude shots.

Cubiche
01-31-10, 02:56
This chica has been featured in my previous trip fotos. She has gained some breast size but still has no butt. As I've said before she is fun to be with as we are always laughing, is a great cook and good in the sack.

Cubiche
01-31-10, 03:09
Some more of old friend.

Smiles02
01-31-10, 07:05
Wow - the bugs must really be bad there!Yea, but the " Off Can " is for the jinteros in Guanabo, not the chicas. I think Cubiche needs some eye-glasses on the table as well. That girl has got a mighty fine butt, and looks like a bubble butt too, just perfect. I'd like to see some more photos of the previous one, in interview 2 if he has any. She is hot too.

Cubiche
01-31-10, 10:26
This past trip, my old friend had a costume birthday party.

Boom100
02-01-10, 06:53
Got in there on Thursday Jan 14 late evening flight out of Toronto to Varadero. My traveling buddy and I checked in at Tropicoco at 10. 30 after a good 90 mins by bus.

Nothing was happening there so we took a taxi Nuevo Vedado to pick up an old Cuban friend. He was out as he did not expect us. So we were left to monger on our own. However this was not our first time in Havana and so we took a taxi out to la Cecelia in Miramar. It was closed. Then we taxied back to Salon Rojo in havana Central. Slim pickings plus $15CUC cover. Did not want to pay so we moved to Copa Room. By that time the best talent was already taken. My Buddy was already exasperated. We wanted to just find some thing for the night and settled for average berries on the farm. Both wanted 100 CUC each for the night but settled for $80. 00. Took them back to friend's casa and within the hour they made commotion to leave. The session was average and I really wanted to get rid of my puta since she smelled terrible and what a waste of money. My buddy had even a worse experience. His girl was complaining about grande pinga and was blowing her p___sy with cold air. I laughed my head off. They both grabbed their stuff and ran off.

The putas in Havana are con-artists. They have every excuse in the book to leave after an hour even though you book them for TLN. I usually lock their clothes away before giving them any money upfront. Some are Ok with that but others want to leave which I have no problems with.

I promised myself next day I'll get a non pro. Both my buddy and I found a couple of non pro-beauties by wandering around in Miramar. They were just getting off work. My girl was a teacher and my buddy is a synchronized swimmer. We spent an awesome time over the next 3 days. The first day was just getting to know one another but things move into high gear from day 2 after they realized we were serious in spending time with them. They wanted to experience the good restaurant and bars etc. The cost turned out to be negligible. Dinner. Some drinks. And a small donation at the end of our stay. We totally enjoyed ourselves and had some wonderful sessions.

I'll go back in a heartbeat and I'll find the time to find the non-pros. I just can't handle the jinteras anymore.

Boom100

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Le Blanc
02-03-10, 05:59
I pay max 50$ for whole night.

Cubiche
02-10-10, 07:48
This old friend is a sexual dynamo. Always willing to please. Enjoys the toys and LOVES to be filmed.

Cubiche
02-10-10, 07:53
Here she is at work.

Kreole
02-23-10, 23:21
I can't figure out how to do it I resized them and attached and nothing.It must be that we occupy different universes since I could never afford your penthouse. However, what puzzles me most is how all of this orgiastic activity can take place is a police state where there are so many informants and undercover activity. I have very extensive experience in Cuba, having been married there and lived there off and on for 11 years. And although I know of other people who have had some orgies, yours appears to be a bit high profile, especially with so many high class and beautiful girls, none of which look Cuban.

Now, I am not making any accusations here; quite the contrary, I am just a confused soul who has seen and experienced the lengths to which the Cuban police state will go to conduct surveillance of very low key tourists, let alone big spenders like you. So, how you could practice this activity and not fall under scrutiny is a complete mystery to me. Now, I also know that money will buy you almost anything in Cuba as elsewhere, but it is a bit more tricky in Cuba, since one has to buy off government officials and make nice with immigration and the police. Now if the environment on the street is any indication, then the practice of police harassment extends almost everywhere depending on the CDR community informants to just about any local rat.

So, I can only conclude that you have an angel riding on your shoulder who probably wears a military grade of colonel or general. All the power to you.

Pac One
02-24-10, 16:54
It must be that we occupy different universes since I could never afford your penthouse. However, what puzzles me most is how all of this orgiastic activity can take place is a police state where there are so many informants and undercover activity. I have very extensive experience in Cuba, having been married there and lived there off and on for 11 years. And although I know of other people who have had some orgies, yours appears to be a bit high profile, especially with so many high class and beautiful girls, none of which look Cuban.

Now, I am not making any accusations here; quite the contrary, I am just a confused soul who has seen and experienced the lengths to which the Cuban police state will go to conduct surveillance of very low key tourists, let alone big spenders like you. So, how you could practice this activity and not fall under scrutiny is a complete mystery to me. Now, I also know that money will buy you almost anything in Cuba as elsewhere, but it is a bit more tricky in Cuba, since one has to buy off government officials and make nice with immigration and the police. Now if the environment on the street is any indication, then the practice of police harassment extends almost everywhere depending on the CDR community informants to just about any local rat.

So, I can only conclude that you have an angel riding on your shoulder who probably wears a military grade of colonel or general. All the power to you.Well the place that I stay in is for big spenders. That being that what goes on up there I guess is no big deal since those big spenders are bringing substantial sums of money that they are spending in Cuba. Being that tourism is Cuba's number one income iw ould think they would not want to alienate the big spenders. The girls are all above age and they are asked for carnes before going up. I can say that they do not rent this place to Americans anymore. So if you plan on staying in the penthouse you need to have a non American passport.

The Dirty Pirate
04-01-10, 15:53
I would like to visit Cuba, unfortunately I live in the us. How can I visit cuba with out going through a big hasle? If I enter from another country will they check my passport?I'd plan a double vacation, spend some time in Costa Rica and a weekend in Cuba, it'll look like you went to CR twice, just say you met a girl there if US Customs asks why you went to CR twice in 2 weeks or something of that nature. It will be a bit expensive I guess for all but on the safer side in my eyes.

Smokers Rule
04-14-10, 00:21
You have about a 0.000000000000000001% chance of getting caught. They don't care.

I'd plan a double vacation, spend some time in Costa Rica and a weekend in Cuba, it'll look like you went to CR twice, just say you met a girl there if US Customs asks why you went to CR twice in 2 weeks or something of that nature. It will be a bit expensive I guess for all but on the safer side in my eyes.

Barabbas2
04-18-10, 07:52
I'd agree. After 50+ trips in 4 years, including 6 months of living there, I'd say if anyone would have heard from them, it would be me.I know we shouldn't be doing this in the photo section, but an interesting thing just happened to a friend of mine who was returning from Guatamala after visiting Havana a couple of months ago. US Immigration knew he went to Cuba, questioned him for an hour, then took his passport. He went through Colombia and used Taca. I've been to Cuba 10 times without a hitch and have many friends-no problems. So, I don't know what happened, however, he did get into a dispute with a Canadian travel service and got charges reversed, so they may be the culprit.

Vedado Fun
05-13-10, 22:36
Gentlemen,

The Photo Gallery is for posting photos and for comments directly related to photos.

Please do not turn this into a General Discussion thread.

Thank You!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This advisory is approved by Jackson under the Forum's Posting Advisories Policy (www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-postingadvisories.php). Abuse of this privilege should be reported directly to Jackson via the "Report this Post to a Moderator" link in the report.

Alexis Her
06-28-10, 06:15
Here are some pics from my 3 trips this year. The pics in the club are at Capri. The other pics are of the penthouse I usually get that was built 2 years ago so it is modern with nice amenities. It is right on the malecon with a private pool and the best views in the world. It is worth it if you guys are going with a group of 4. If anybody needs info let me know.The pool is in the Hotel Capri.

Lostsoul69
07-18-10, 23:03
Hello,

I will be in Havana for whole month of August and maybe until middle of September to have some fun. Any tips, leads, advice and address of chicks friendly casas. Would be much appreciate. If anyone wants to share cost of living (to rent whole house or appartment) and car rental please drop me the line. Open for other destinations in Cuba 2.

Regards,

Lost Soul

Tank Not Mt
07-21-10, 18:24
Just got back from Havana last week. Been going back for the past 8 years! Great place. It is very difficult for the people to give you advice on chicas via email or phone for that matter. They are constantly being monitoured and will go to jail for pimping if they even give you a number of a chica to contact. For you there is no problem but for them it is 2 years in their Jail which is no picnic. There are many places to party and socialize; when you're there it is simple but there are rules you need to follow to ensure that if the Police stop you there will be np.

For a nice place to stay, and reasonable call Angelo at 011.535.264.6871. He speaks English well.

Hello,

I will be in Havana for whole month of August and maybe until middle of September to have some fun. Any tips, leads, advice and address of chicks friendly casas. Would be much appreciate. If anyone wants to share cost of living (to rent whole house or appartment) and car rental please drop me the line. Open for other destinations in Cuba 2.

Regards,

Lost Soul

Lusifer69
07-24-10, 06:08
Hello,

Regards,

Lost SoulHey I will be in Havana from the 18- 23 let me know if you want 2 meet up one of those days and have a few drinks and hunt for some chicas.

Michael Tours
07-31-10, 23:10
Hi, I was in Cuba a few months ago , and was in havana and Camaguey, Havana is a dificult place, and expensive compared to others countrys like Peru and Colombia, well it was much better in Camaguey where it actually was possible to walk and be with the girls in public, evrywhere, I stayed in a privat casa just of prado in old havana 25 Cuc, and a privat casa en camaguey where they took good care of me , very nice people, also 25 Cuc, i add some pics so you can see what to get in Havana. I have more , for later, ok take care but have fun , d Michael

Pac One
08-01-10, 03:35
The pool is in the Hotel Capri.No it is in the penthouse of the Atlantic

Sirio60
08-05-10, 20:29
Me gusto mucho.

Bonker04
08-14-10, 08:10
Came across some pics from previous Cuba trips......thought I'd post to inject some life into the Cuba thread!

Bonker04
08-14-10, 08:18
.......some more!

Bonker04
08-14-10, 08:37
............and some more!

Tomasb
08-14-10, 22:50
Hi, I was in Cuba a few months ago , and was in havana and Camaguey, Havana is a dificult place, and expensive compared to others countrys like Peru and Colombia, well it was much better in Camaguey where it actually was possible to walk and be with the girls in public, evrywhere, I stayed in a privat casa just of prado in old havana 25 Cuc, and a privat casa en camaguey where they took good care of me , very nice people, also 25 Cuc, i add some pics so you can see what to get in Havana. I have more , for later, ok take care but have fun , d Michael

Love the Caddie and others in background; not so keen on the chica.

LexLuther
08-20-10, 23:11
Love the Caddie and others in background; not so keen on the chica.

That's not a Caddie. It's an Olds.

LexLuther

Cubalserito
09-03-10, 22:20
Cubalserito,

I'm not doubting your personal experiences in Cfgs, but I am a little surprised at your comments as they seem to be backwards. Cienfuegos has been extremely difficult for years to find a casa that won't register chicas. In Havana, its quite the opposite. I have been traveling to Cfgs every year since 1998 and its gone from a chica mecca to looking like a morgue. Yes, there is action there, but very difficult to find anything other than an illegal casa for a quickie (not my style personally). 99.9% of casas (the ones that are left) insist on registering girls.Hola La isla

Maybe is backwards if you don't speak spanish and stay in legal casa, for me friendly casa is a house (legal or ilegal) that you can't put ladies in there (it doesn't have to be quickie, its importanta that you look like cuban.

And is good to explore towns outside cienfuegos like Cartagena, cute girls (chicas de campo)

Cubiche
09-04-10, 08:20
Made it off of the Island right before Mexicana ceased operations. as there was no advance warning, I have a couple of friends who are still stuck!!
But back to the matter at hand. Things are becoming more difficult each trip and the variety has diminished. Even Playa Santa Maria has become a "desert"! Heavy undercover police presence and for the first time even female undercover officers present. Luckily, I have my regulars that make a visit still worthwhile.
I had the opportunity to interview 2 new candidates for inclusion on my list. They were both recommendations of my Italian housemate who had sampled them. However, they were too thin for me plus their performance left a lot to be desired.
To follow are fotos of the first new interview:

Cubiche
09-05-10, 02:27
To follow are fotos of the second interview. Her performance was even worse than the other. Would not call her back for a follow-up at all.

Cubiche
09-05-10, 09:27
My first love made another visit during this trip. She says that she will do whatever it takes so that our love can be rekindled!!

BionicMan
09-05-10, 22:45
To follow are fotos of the second interview. Her performance was even worse than the other. Would not call her back for a follow-up at all.
bad in hte kitchen?

Exoticspirit
09-06-10, 04:57
My first love made another visit during this trip. She says that she will do whatever it takes so that our love can be rekindled!!
I would actually prefer the thinner ones. I hope there will be some built like that when I get down to Havana for the first time in November.

DriedUp
09-24-10, 23:39
Bored at home, the lot of the unemployed. SO I dug up some old pictures I took when I visited Cuba. Bayamo. Havana. And a small town near bayamo.

Me: single, latino, 35 at the time I visited the land of enchantment. Unlike some, or many, I love Cuba, and don't think fidel and raul are a- or whatever.

But I will leave that alone.

Here are the pics:

Andre2004
11-20-10, 01:37
Picture from my trip in Cuba.

Smiles02
11-20-10, 16:07
Nice Flicks Andre, What Part Of Cuba Were They Taken In?

======================================

Hi Smiles02,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Andre2004
11-21-10, 04:47
Havana and Cienfuegos.

Steven Smith
11-21-10, 05:48
Picture from my trip in Cuba.
phpHr95bAPM.jpg
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=141890Hey Andre2004,

Can you especially tell us more about this one.

She looks very familiar! Heading back next month and hope to hook up.

Smiles02
11-21-10, 06:19
Hey Andre2004,

She looks very familiar! Heading back next month and hope to hook up.Well I will let you know tommorrow, I will fill you in what she like if I spot her. Heading to Havana and Guanabo area for 3 weeks.

DirkDingy
11-21-10, 09:02
The fine ass mulatta.

DirkDingy
11-21-10, 09:03
The Latina from my party...30 CUCs for one shot.

DirkDingy
11-21-10, 09:04
25 or 30 for one shot.

Member #3200
11-21-10, 15:16
Nice pics, but they were taken in 2007.

In 3 years time anything could, ve happen to these fine cuban P4P ladies.

DirkDingy
11-21-10, 16:53
Nice pics, but they were taken in 2007.

In 3 years time anything could, ve happen to these fine cuban P4P ladies.

Hi. The pics were taken a few weeks ago. I am just too lazy to change the timestamp on my camera. Cheers.

Andre2004
11-23-10, 03:22
Hey Andre2004,

She looks very familiar! Heading back next month and hope to hook up.Hi Steven,

I meet here in centro Havana but she not Pro.

I don't have more information about here sorry.

Good look

Steven Smith
11-24-10, 05:21
Hi Steven,

I meet here in centro Havana but she not Pro.

I don't have more information about here sorry.

Good lookThanks.

Is this a recent picture? If so, I will know where to find her.

Andre2004
11-26-10, 02:16
Thanks.

Is this a recent picture? If so, I will know where to find her.Hi Steven,

I think one years and a half. I met her in the Centro Havana.

I don't have more information. I take her for 1 night.

Dmyth
12-02-10, 04:02
Bored at home, the lot of the unemployed. SO I dug up some old pictures I took when I visited Cuba. Bayamo. Havana. And a small town near bayamo.

Me: single, latino, 35 at the time I visited the land of enchantment. Unlike some, or many, I love Cuba, and don't think fidel and raul are a- or whatever.

But I will leave that alone.

Here are the pics:Those are some really sweet asses, I could do really, really dirty and fun things to asses like that, at least as I quit drooling like a retard I could. What's the punishment for an American going to Cuba and spending money? In this case the punishment would definitely have to out weigh the crime, by a lot to make me pass up ass like that!

Monger 2007
01-11-11, 10:41
Gorgeous and beautiful girls

Chicochulo
01-14-11, 22:47
I read the forum for updates and to collect info before heading to my favorite spots in Cuba. Since you've all been so generous with your contributions, I thought I'd step up and add a jewel to the collection

Lusifer69
01-15-11, 02:48
I read the forum for updates and to collect info before heading to my favorite spots in Cuba. Since you've all been so generous with your contributions, I thought I'd step up and add a jewel to the collectionPrivate collection in Cuba that is priceless. I m sorry Chicochulo but as a Cuban American I can tell that there is no such thing as a private collection in Cuba. Guess what she is doing right now remember us Friday night and we love to party.

Chicochulo
01-16-11, 04:38
Private collection in Cuba that is priceless. I m sorry Chicochulo but as a Cuban American I can tell that there is no such thing as a private collection in Cuba. Guess what she is doing right now remember us Friday night and we love to party.Lusifer. I stand corrected. A private collection of photos taken over the last 10 years. I'll refrain from posting more in an effort to not offend your Cuban heritage.

Lusifer69
01-16-11, 05:00
Lusifer. I stand corrected. A private collection of photos taken over the last 10 years. I'll refrain from posting more in an effort to not offend your Cuban heritage.Offend my Cuban heritage that's impossible I taught U meant a private collection of girls. Like alot of people do in this forums and I usually stay quiet. But when I read this one about Cuba I just had to say something about it. I mean you been to Cuba do you really think any of these girls safe them self for one particular turist? It is sat night they are either with someone or looking for someone.

Cubiche
01-17-11, 08:58
I have recently returned from my traditional year end trip. This year, there was record breaking cold! This hampered the search for new interviews. Fortunately, I have several regulars that can fill in the void. However, one of my favorites is no longer available as she is now in Madrid with her now husband. She is the genie in last year's fotos taken at her birthday party. (cake on face). We were always laughing and I wish her well.

The following fotos are of an old friend that I ran across at Playa Santa Maria one of the few days that I went. Fotos of her were posted several years ago. She was amenable to returning to the casa and renewing our love.

Cubiche
01-17-11, 14:00
After the shower, she more than willing to pose. She has gained a few pounds since I last dealt with her, the added weight has gone to the right places.

Cubiche
01-18-11, 08:50
A couple of pounds went to her backside.

Cubiche
01-18-11, 09:01
Her oral skill has greatly improved, probably due to practice these past few years.

Spetsc
01-19-11, 04:44
I don't get it. Why the face or the eyes of most girls are hidden / erased. Its not like you posting pics of your wife or girlfriend. Who cares if we see their faces. Its really hard to get an idea if the girl is nice or not when you can't see her face.

Cubiche
01-19-11, 06:39
I don't get it. Why the face or the eyes of most girls are hidden / erased. Its not like you posting pics of your wife or girlfriend. Who cares if we see their faces. Its really hard to get an idea if the girl is nice or not when you can't see her face.Obviously you are not aware of the situation in Cuba as it relates to Chicas and their "relationships" with yumas. I invite you to read the Cuba Forum for enlightenment.

By the way, to answer a question, the previous postings, at least by me, of the old friend was in March '07. You can compare them to this encounter.

Spetsc
02-02-11, 04:59
Ok so you saying that some guys actually have relationships with these girls. I definitely wasnt aware of that.

Lorenzo
02-09-11, 18:15
Cuba offers a monger all different shapes, colors, and sizes. You won't be seeing my dick in any of these photos. LOL.

145857Great girl, great photos. And thanks for not showing us your dick.

PauloThai
02-09-11, 18:20
Hi Jonesie,

Your pics are better when your dick is in.

Cheers!

El Chico
02-11-11, 19:44
Although I'm quite certain this place is the best, does anyone know of another site where pics of Cuban girls are being posted? I'm sure all those Italian mongers must be posting pics somewhere.

Lawdog 690
02-11-11, 23:57
Jonesie. Very hot babe. Need to see her naked, even if your dick is visible!

El Grande
02-12-11, 10:40
have you seen some of the girls the italians pull? You might not want that info.ROFLMAO True!

BeersTerry
02-13-11, 22:14
There is another site BUT I believe Jonsie was / is posting the pics

Member #4250
04-29-11, 15:42
Just a brief encounter. Of the pleasant kind