Member #4250
04-29-11, 16:05
And she loved sex, ooolala

Member #4250
04-29-11, 16:21
Yup. 21, checked her carnet

A158
04-29-11, 20:33
Yup. 21, checked her carnetThis one has an amazing clit. Wow. I hope you played with it and gave her some pleasure.

Cheers.

A158

BionicMan
04-29-11, 21:03
This one has an amazing clit. Wow. I hope you played with it and gave her some pleasure.

Cheers.

A158And what an inviting assh*. Seems ready for DP

Digital Curry
06-04-11, 22:59
I, your humble servant who has spent a year and a half in Cuba, it is here to say the party is over. It is sooo over!

(This report is about the provinces. I do not go to Havana.)

What does that mean? Can you still get laid? Sure. But you can get laid in Colombia, Peru, Russia, Thailand, Brazil, China. You can even get laid in Los Angeles, New Zealand or Des Moines Iowa. Christ, go to Iowa, vote in the first primary and get your bing waxed.

The party is over. That is to say those things most charming and worthwhile about Cuba have passed. The days of very easy lay are over. The days of respectful behavior and pleasantries are over. The days of treating tourists with reverence are over.

The most significant thing is gravity. Natural law has reared its ugly head. By natural law what I mean is girls no longer chase the men, men chase the women. In 2003 while driving a shitty scooter in Camaguey, three 18-year-old hotties sprinted to catch up with me. In unison they cried out,"take us with you." I said I can only take one of you. I chose the one who was most incandescent. She was the third girl I fucked that day.

It was reported to me by reliable sources in 1998 groups of 12, or 15 of astonishingly beautiful 18-year-old girls dressed in their sexiest clothes would wait outside your front door. They would be accompanied by their parents who would grant their blessings. And it was all legal without the harassment of the cops. As one would be leaving, you would grab another one from the gaggle of groupies, then they would all service you bareback with a smile and gratitude. In the olden days you would never be asked for money, though it was understood you would give them some and treat them right.

The best thing in Cuba was any girl who you approached on the street would be open to say Hello, and treat you with respect. Now it is common for girls to hold their noses up like American bitches too superior to acknowledge your presence. At least in the center of town.

Most of the costs have doubled in price. Or at least by a third.

Years ago tourists were urged to the front of the line. At Banks, nightclubs and shops. Get in the back of the line buddy and wait. The problem with waiting, besides being boring, is the cost. Cubans make two pennies an hour. But US tourist are dropping on average between $15 and $50 an hour when you calculate airfare, food, socializing, taxes, housing, etc. It's ridiculous.

In Cuba, when it comes to treating tourists with kindness and respect, you better wait; they are moving as slow as they can. But when it comes to harassing a tourist, Cubans sprint. They are super willing to molest you. I'm not talking about the hustlers. I'm talking about immigration, police, security, what the fuck.

This last month I spent in Cuba cost me $2000. I'm a budget traveler. But $900 of that went directly into Castro's pocket. $400 for Air Cubana. $3 a day in medical insurance. $4 if you count the exchange rate. $10 a day in taxes on your room. $25 to enter the country, $25 to leave the country. And of course your airport taxi, and Viazul, or car / scooter rental.

For $900 in taxes, Castro himself better lick my balls.

It the snooty girls which have fucked the country. I attribute this to the era which they were born and raised. 10 years ago, the girls had been born and raised during an economic crisis after the fall of the Soviet Union. They were raised during the period which poverty was more important than pride. The present crop of girls were raised in better times, so their attitude is 'fuck you. '

My greatest regret is having friends and relationships in Cuba that cause me to visit. Because it is my deepest wish to never return. It is nauseating, abusive and disgusting and I can stand no more. More than a few times I have been seized with an uncontrollable desire to swim to miami (despite the sharks.)

Then, thankfully, my cooler head prevails, and I remember that I have a return flight. A means of exiting that fucking hell hole.

La Isla
06-06-11, 04:06
Ha ha ha. And I thought I was the only one that is now ready to leave after 3-4 days whereas in the past I was counting the hours until I got back. Yes, that fantasy life is LONG over. My first time was 1998 and I can tell you that 1998 thru Late 2002 it was "fantasy island" in the provinces. In fact during those years I only went to Havana once or twice. The provinces were amazing and I was the king of the guajiras (country girls). Santiago de Cuba, Bayamo, Mayari, Florida, Camaguey, Las Tunas, Sancti Spiritus, Cienfuegos and all the small towns in between were f*king A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Those times are gone forever. Savor the memories for when you are an old fart and your dick doesn't work anymore. At least you'll have a big smile on your face.

That said, Cuban girls are still amazing. Only Brazilian girls rank above them, and barely so. Yes, the club girls are hard core and if you are keen, you can find a few good ones. There are still good girls out there. You just have to know where to look. And you need to speak Spanish well. Here's a hint: get out of the center of Havana and go the outskirt towns (south and west). Find a nice casa there and they will find YOU. The girls are there in droves, I promise, and the police leave you alone. You will need a car (or Cuban driver) and be ready to commute 10-15 miles each way to the heart of Havana if you need to go there.

Like you I go only when I need to, maybe once a year now to visit good friends made over the years. Things are opening up a little again, but like you said, Cuba has lost its charm forever, for many reasons. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I, your humble servant who has spent a year and a half in Cuba, it is here to say the party is over. It is sooo over!

(This report is about the provinces. I do not go to Havana.)

What does that mean? Can you still get laid? Sure. But you can get laid in Colombia, Peru, Russia, Thailand, Brazil, China. You can even get laid in Los Angeles, New Zealand or Des Moines Iowa. Christ, go to Iowa, vote in the first primary and get your bing waxed.

The party is over. That is to say those things most charming and worthwhile about Cuba have passed. The days of very easy lay are over. The days of respectful behavior and pleasantries are over. The days of treating tourists with reverence are over.

The most significant thing is gravity. Natural law has reared its ugly head. By natural law what I mean is girls no longer chase the men, men chase the women. In 2003 while driving a shitty scooter in Camaguey, three 18-year-old hotties sprinted to catch up with me. In unison they cried out,"take us with you." I said I can only take one of you. I chose the one who was most incandescent. She was the third girl I fucked that day.

It was reported to me by reliable sources in 1998 groups of 12, or 15 of astonishingly beautiful 18-year-old girls dressed in their sexiest clothes would wait outside your front door. They would be accompanied by their parents who would grant their blessings. And it was all legal without the harassment of the cops. As one would be leaving, you would grab another one from the gaggle of groupies, then they would all service you bareback with a smile and gratitude. In the olden days you would never be asked for money, though it was understood you would give them some and treat them right.

The best thing in Cuba was any girl who you approached on the street would be open to say Hello, and treat you with respect. Now it is common for girls to hold their noses up like American bitches too superior to acknowledge your presence. At least in the center of town.

Most of the costs have doubled in price. Or at least by a third.

Years ago tourists were urged to the front of the line. At Banks, nightclubs and shops. Get in the back of the line buddy and wait. The problem with waiting, besides being boring, is the cost. Cubans make two pennies an hour. But US tourist are dropping on average between $15 and $50 an hour when you calculate airfare, food, socializing, taxes, housing, etc. It's ridiculous.

In Cuba, when it comes to treating tourists with kindness and respect, you better wait; they are moving as slow as they can. But when it comes to harassing a tourist, Cubans sprint. They are super willing to molest you. I'm not talking about the hustlers. I'm talking about immigration, police, security, what the fuck.

This last month I spent in Cuba cost me $2000. I'm a budget traveler. But $900 of that went directly into Castro's pocket. $400 for Air Cubana. $3 a day in medical insurance. $4 if you count the exchange rate. $10 a day in taxes on your room. $25 to enter the country, $25 to leave the country. And of course your airport taxi, and Viazul, or car / scooter rental.

For $900 in taxes, Castro himself better lick my balls.

It the snooty girls which have fucked the country. I attribute this to the era which they were born and raised. 10 years ago, the girls had been born and raised during an economic crisis after the fall of the Soviet Union. They were raised during the period which poverty was more important than pride. The present crop of girls were raised in better times, so their attitude is 'fuck you. '

My greatest regret is having friends and relationships in Cuba that cause me to visit. Because it is my deepest wish to never return. It is nauseating, abusive and disgusting and I can stand no more. More than a few times I have been seized with an uncontrollable desire to swim to miami (despite the sharks.)

Then, thankfully, my cooler head prevails, and I remember that I have a return flight. A means of exiting that fucking hell hole.

Adinga
06-07-11, 03:42
My last trip was August of 2009 and things were difficult then.

Alot of hussling to get a peice of pussy which usually ended up giving you problems such as.

* Money up front requests.

* Runners (1 1/2 hours and thier out the door asking for cab fare)

* Cell phones ringing non stop

* Bad attitudes.

* Charging too much.

A good time can still be had. The secret is taking control immediatley when dealing with the girls.

Just remember the buyer is in control. Negotiate and state terms just like you would when you buy a car.

These girls are very aggressive and can spot a sucker a mile away. I treat them with respect but if they try to rip me off they get kicked out with out money.

I will be returning in August

Cubiche
06-14-11, 07:53
I spent a few weeks in Cuba this past late April/Early May. I have known this chica for about 8 years. Her foto has been shown on this forum many times. If you look back, you will see her doing a split on the bed. She gained a lot of weight when she got pregnant but she is back to dancing and almost regained her old shape. The only thing is that her breasts are not as solid as before but we still have fun together.

Cubiche
06-16-11, 04:51
The last week of my vacation this past year I met the chica in the following fotos. She was not willing to have an overnight stay saying that she had to go to school in the morning so she stayed for a couple of hours. After having a fews drinks, it was time for fotos.

Cubiche
06-16-11, 07:27
After a few fotos in the kitchen, it was time to continue in the bedroom.

Cubiche
06-16-11, 09:51
Taking care of business.

Cubiche
06-20-11, 04:54
As the 1st interview went well, the young lady came up for a follow-up

Cubiche
06-20-11, 05:03
The chica felt more comfortable during the 2nd interview and allowed nude fotos. She is on my list for the next visit.

CubanBorn87
06-24-11, 23:43
Great job with the pix guys

CubanBorn87
06-25-11, 01:54
The chica felt more comfortable during the 2nd interview and allowed nude fotos. She is on my list for the next visit.Can you send me her info cubi, she is sexy

CubanBorn87
06-25-11, 02:15
[QUOTE=Papirriqui; 935656]Nice girl, you can call and tell her you saw her pics online, no problems at all. She's from "El campo" and doesn't speak English. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Can you send me her info bro thanks

Cubiche
06-25-11, 05:21
Can you send me her info cubi, she is sexyMet her in Guanabo in one of the discos. Told me that she lives in Guanabacoa. Said she had no phone. She called me to set up second interview.

CubanBorn87
06-25-11, 10:14
Is there a site to find girls also? I have heard that you can find a lot of jineteras online

CubanBorn87
06-25-11, 11:09
Met her in Guanabo in one of the discos. Told me that she lives in Guanabacoa. Said she had no phone. She called me to set up second interview.Oh ok thanks for the response

CubanBorn87
06-29-11, 03:39
Cubanito do you have the contact info on this girl?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=102813

Pm me please

Cubiche
09-30-11, 08:32
My usual August trip was postponed until September. When I went to the beach, I ran across an old friend. Her fotos have been previously posted. With her was her niece. The niece has surely grown since I last saw her. THe aunt was kind enough to allow her to leave with me.

Cubiche
09-30-11, 09:47
Some more of the niece.

Cubiche
10-01-11, 10:24
A few days later, again at the beach (Santa Maria) the aunt and niece were present. Even though the niece did not perform as well as I had hoped remembering how sexually fantastic the aunt had been in prior years, she does have some oral skills. Arrangements were made to have the aunt cook dinner back at my place. While the aunt was making dinner, the niece and I went to the bedroom to take a shower to remove the beach sand.

Cubiche
10-02-11, 12:38
The niece washes the beach sand off her tight solid body.

LittleTruths
10-02-11, 13:30
The Littletruths Monster did it again.

Enjoy-

Bless

A158
10-03-11, 01:13
The niece washes the beach sand off her tight solid body.I don't post much, but this woman makes me go wow.

Cheers.

A158

Cubiche
10-03-11, 06:14
After I have removed the beach sand, the niece partakes.

Cubiche
10-03-11, 07:08
My trun to partake. Set camera on video so no fotos.

Mitaban
10-03-11, 19:12
That is one HOT girl. I love girls with good curves and not sickly thin. I think I would have to give her my paycheck. She would make a trip to Cuba well worth it. Thanks for posting.

After I have removed the beach sand, the niece partakes.

Desi74
10-04-11, 04:05
The Littletruths Monster did it again.

Enjoy-

BlessWhere is this honey from in Cuba, what did she charge you.

Cubiche
10-04-11, 07:52
In response to all the pms requesting contact info for the niece. As I have previously posted, due to bad experiences, it is my policy not give contact info of any of my interviews. However, I will provide information as to where I found the chica in question. The niece lives with her aunt in Havana close to the capital building. I have never been to their place. Originally, I met the aunt at Playa Santa Maria. That is where I met the niece several years ago but did not interview as she was 17. This time at the same beach, I did set up the interview as she is now 20.

Velasco
10-04-11, 08:29
In response to all the pms requesting contact info for the niece. As I have previously posted, due to bad experiences, it is my policy not give contact info of any of my interviews. However, I will provide information as to where I found the chica in question. The niece lives with her aunt in Havana close to the capital building. I have never been to their place. Originally, I met the aunt at Playa Santa Maria. That is where I met the niece several years ago but did not interview as she was 17. This time at the same beach, I did set up the interview as she is now 20.Very funny, Cubiche. How about the aunt? I tend to lean a little older, so if I was to PM you I would ask about the aunt. I frequently joke with people that my cutoff is Mariel, meaning I prefer chicas that were born before the Mariel boatlift in 1980. I am not Cuban, and I was only 5 years old when Mariel happened. As I have found out in my travels, Cuban cougars and MILFs are hot too, people!

LittleTruths
10-04-11, 18:30
Where is this honey from in Cuba, what did she charge you.Sorry, no info about her (details sensitive) and she charged nothing.

Cubiche
10-08-11, 08:10
i previously posted fotos of this chica from my may visit. the grapevine told her that i was on the island and she gave me a call. she is very good in bed but has a couple of things that put a damper on our interviews. i would classify her as hardcore in that she is upfront about the money. she wants to see the money placed on the table. she justifies her requirement explaining that she has been burned several times by yumas not giving her money at the end of the night. i am aware that that happens often particularly with young yumas who think that they are all that and the chicas are having sex with them "por gusto." plus she is not willing to stay overnight unless more money is presented. if she wasn't that good in bed, there would not be further interviews.

Lusifer69
10-08-11, 20:45
i previously posted fotos of this chica from my may visit. the grapevine told her that i was on the island and she gave me a call. she is very good in bed but has a couple of things that put a damper on our interviews. i would classify her as hardcore in that she is upfront about the money. she wants to see the money placed on the table. she justifies her requirement explaining that she has been burned several times by yumas not giving her money at the end of the night. i am aware that that happens often particularly with young yumas who think that they are all that and the chicas are having sex with them "por gusto." plus she is not willing to stay overnight unless more money is presented. if she wasn't that good in bed, there would not be further interviews.i love guanimar i go there every time i m in cuba and it never disappoints me. fridays and saturdays nights are great. u can get a bottle of havana club sodas and ice for $12 can't beat that and their shows are usually pretty good.

Cubiche
10-09-11, 04:53
Another plus for the Guanimar chica is that she loves playing the model both in fotos and videos.

Cubiche
10-09-11, 05:00
The guanimar chica made two visits in May

Cubiche
10-09-11, 05:06
More of her on the bed

Cubiche
10-09-11, 05:13
Her she is at work. She gives a great BJ, deepthroat and all! She knows that I am making a trip in Dec. Hopefully, she will call.

Whankyou
10-11-11, 00:41
A few days later, again at the beach (Santa Maria) the aunt and niece were present. Even though the niece did not perform as well as I had hoped remembering how sexually fantastic the aunt had been in prior years, she does have some oral skills. Arrangements were made to have the aunt cook dinner back at my place. While the aunt was making dinner, the niece and I went to the bedroom to take a shower to remove the beach sand.

158664So, how does the Aunt look. I'm into a bit of mature action. Thanks for the pics and the report.

Cubiche
10-14-11, 04:21
For those who asked, I went thru my old fotos and found some of the aunt. The fotos were taken 2005. Even at time, being over 30 she was older than what I interviewed. She occasionally brought her niece to the beach. At the time, she introduced her as her daughter. My fren at the beach told me that she was fantastic in bed especially after a few drinks. One day, I decided to follow his suggestion and took her home. She was all my fren had said. Subsequently, she spent a year in jail for entertaning yumas. Now she is fatter and has a "beer belly" and looks to be 7 months pregnant. For those who are interested, she still goes to the beach.

Cubiche
10-14-11, 04:26
Here are some fotos of the aunt at work.

Cubiche
10-15-11, 06:53
To follow are fotos of new interviewee this past Sept. I met her at the Guanimar Club in Guanabo. What attracted me was her smile and laughter. As one of my main ladies was dancing there that evening we made plans for me to return a couple of days later. When I did go back in a few nights, she came right to me. We then went to my casa. She is originally from Santiago where she has a couple of kids. While her body was not as solid as could be, her performance was enthusiastic. For me, what made her stand out was that her legs quivered as I gave her oral sex.

Cubiche
10-15-11, 06:59
Note how the lips are red, swollen and ready!

Tapanic
01-12-12, 14:33
She is 25 years.

Cubiche
01-23-12, 09:20
Made my yearly Christmas trip this past Dec. The Guanimar chica knew my day of arrival and was waiting for me at the casa. She has gained a few pounds and darkened her hair. Spent a couple of days with me.

Cubiche
01-23-12, 09:45
On this trip the Guanimar chica was willing to go to the beach with me.

Cubiche
01-23-12, 10:39
More on the beach

Cubiche
01-25-12, 06:30
The guanimar girl combing her hair.

GoTopicCuba
02-03-12, 02:32
Obviously you are not aware of the situation in Cuba as it relates to Chicas and their "relationships" with yumas. I invite you to read the Cuba Forum for enlightenment.

By the way, to answer a question, the previous postings, at least by me, of the old friend was in March '07. You can compare them to this encounter.I am a Canadian with Cuban Permanent Residence statues, I have lived most of the last 6 years in Cuba, I know those Putas all too well, and have heard countless Expat stories along with my own on how diabolically nasty these Chicas are. If I paid for a membership to this site I would post the shit out of it with nasty pictures on my Ex-Espoasa, She is Muy Malo. And I would have no problem in posting her cum drenched face all over this site. And if you think Cuban Police are looking thru this site for a prostitute bust, think again – they are unbelievable lazy fucks, like most of the Federally employed citizens of Cuba,

The have absolutely no incentive to work hard.

So Show the Puta face! Pay them in promises about getting them out of the country, tell them you love them and Fuck the up the Ass. And show us their Faces!

GoTopicCuba
02-03-12, 02:48
Offend my Cuban heritage that's impossible I taught U meant a private collection of girls. Like alot of people do in this forums and I usually stay quiet. But when I read this one about Cuba I just had to say something about it. I mean you been to Cuba do you really think any of these girls safe them self for one particular turist? It is sat night they are either with someone or looking for someone.They are PUTAS! This guy is waked, Interviews? Your are a John buy sex from a Prostitues!

GoTopicCuba
02-03-12, 02:57
25 or 30 for one shot.This looks like a Chica I saw 6 years ago in Old Havana, I was with my future Ex-Esposa at the time, but she locked eyes with me with that 'I want to lick your Culo look' I wanted to run after her and show her the size of my wallet, but my Crazy Novia would have killed me. But I still think about those eyes.

GoTopicCuba
02-03-12, 03:20
[QUOTE=Boom100; 983153]A prostitute is someone who trades sexual services for money, up front or shortly after the act.

Jineteras are not prostitutes but courtesans, crafting long-term relationships with the people who support them. These Cuba Chicas will tell you everything you want, they will accept money for 'Bus fair' cloth shopping the next day, presents for the family, but her real goal is to get the fuck of that imprisoned island.

GoTopicCuba
02-03-12, 03:26
I pay max 50$ for whole night.Quit Paying More than $20 You fuck it up for the rest of us!

GoTopicCuba
02-03-12, 03:49
[QUOTE=Rebel Monger; 974203]Cuban chica who get cuaght in anything the police consider an act of Prostition, In LaBoca of Puerto Padre an 18 yr old girl (Blue I'd Card) was talking to an Forigner an a jelous cop almost had her sent to Prison for 4 years (a frined of mine who was a cop from Toronto who had his Cuban PR saved her).

Normally if a cop takes her in she given a warning. 2 warning the next time she gets a letter. 4th time off to womans prison for 4 years!

By law all casa particulars have to register ALL Cubanas who even come for an afternoon visit, Just beeing on the premissie.

Every week the owners have to take thier book into imigration,

They enter all the names into the computer, If a Chica has been registard with 2 or more forigners she will be hunted down and charge or warned or letter for prostituion.

That is why the are picky sometimes, they want a longterm sugar daddu who will get them on a jet out of there. More info; FB= Edwurdo Camaguey.

GoTopicCuba
02-03-12, 03:52
Wow U rented that place, I have seen that place advertized and rents for $1, 200 cuc per day!

Is that right is that how much it cost.

GoTopicCuba
02-03-12, 04:34
Wouw man, that is one hairy subtropical Cuban jungle she got down there.

Thanks for the femininas. Keep up the good work.Cuba is not in the Sub-Tropical zone it is Tropical Zone.

GoTopicCuba
02-03-12, 04:50
I will be your guide if you rent a car:

I will go to Cuba for all of November. I leave on Friday, October 19 for Mexico City. I will be in Mexico City for 10-14 days then off to Cuba. I will help you travel and save you money and prevent problems if you pay for a car rental. I know how to travel without problems with US customs. I know Cuba as well as anyone on this forum.

Send me a private message if you want my help. Best to contact me in the next two days if possible and certainly by November 1.What a Mooch this guy is,"If you rent a car" Cheap Bastard!

DriedUp
03-23-12, 12:33
GOTOCUBAPIC.

How did you gain cuban permanent residence?

I am an american.

Cubiche
06-09-12, 08:06
I took a 2 week trip in April. Had encounters with a couple of my old frens. They included the Guanimar girl that has previously posted. I guess she has come to the conclusion that I will not fall to her charms or increase her daily pay in order to help with her expenses in the transitoria (being from Oriente she is trying to legalize her status in Havana.) Her performance on the couple of days spent with me were not satisfactory. We will see the status with me on my next trip in August.

However, I did have a new interview. Meet her one afternoon in La Cocinita of Guanabo. Went there to talk to an old fren who works there and struck up a conversation with the lady from Guantanamo. Not really my type (a few extra pounds) but very pleasant. Talked about the beaches. As she said that she has never been to the beaches of Havana, invited her over so that she could stay the night and that I would take to Santa Maria the next day. Her performance was adequate but nothing to talk about.

Cubiche
06-09-12, 08:15
Fotos of the lady without her swimsuit attire.

Salvatore X
07-17-12, 00:16
The Cuba Prostitution Documentary.

http://vimeo.com/39086252

Cubiche
08-09-12, 21:55
I am preapring for my annual August trip. For the past few years, my "old lady" will be waiting for me at the casa. Upon my arrival, the kitchen will be already stocked with food and water (Casa owner would advance the costs). The reason I call her my old lady is because she is now 42. Other than being a fantastic cook, her oral skills greatly surpass ALL the younger chicas. She is also the one that stays my last couple of days.

Cubiche
09-24-12, 04:24
Made my usual August trip. The guanimar girl (previously posted) called with news. She is getting married to an Italian and should be in Itlay by November. I congratulated her in obtaining her goal and asked if she was no longer available for a visit. Of course, she came for a couple of days.

Cubiche
09-24-12, 04:32
Guanimar girl with garter belt / nylon

Cubiche
09-24-12, 04:40
Guanimar girl in kitchen

Cubiche
09-24-12, 04:47
Guanimar Girl in Bedroom

Cubiche
09-24-12, 04:50
Guanimar at work. I will miss her DThroating!

La Isla
11-18-12, 21:17
Ha ha. Well, at least I have my memories. You won't see this anymore. (PS Not my photo, but indicative of pre 2002. They were EVERYWHERE)

Start123
03-05-13, 04:48
Met this beauty just by walking the streets of Guanabo. Said hello to her. Agreed on 20 cuc all you can eat. She is fun but always hanging out with a "friend". Some guy who I think might be gay.

Cubiche
04-03-13, 03:52
Just got back from a 2wk vacation in Guanabo. Hooked up with this chica at la Cocinita. Enjoyed being fotoed.

Cubiche
04-06-13, 11:56
Some more of the new girl.

Cubiche
04-08-13, 09:45
Last of the new interview. Since she was unwiling to surrender her carnet, she was not allowed to stay overnight. She was to call me the next day but never did. Oh well!

Cubiche
04-11-13, 23:26
I last reported the Guanimar Girl was heading out to Italy to married. She spent 3 months in Italy and returned to Cuba to start building her home. Her husband remained in Italy but will visit shortly. She ate a lot of pasta as shown by her weight gain. Still does a worthwhile deep throat.

Cubanito01
08-25-13, 22:32
My favorite girl in Havana.

Kalifornication
07-20-14, 11:51
SC. Not an easy town to make your way in. But there seems to be a new pack controlled by a few mafia types. They even claim to have a book of photos from which to choose from. Sad but true, here comes the new Cuba.

Orgasmico
07-20-14, 14:55
SC. Not an easy town to make your way in. But there seems to be a new pack controlled by a few mafia types. They even claim to have a book of photos from which to choose from. Sad but true, here comes the new Cuba.The first pic on the left below is one I've seen floating around the internet and emails for at least a year or more. Are you implying that this picture was taken in Cuba and this girl can be found in Cuba?

Kalifornication
07-21-14, 01:35
The first pic on the left below is one I've seen floating around the internet and emails for at least a year or more. Are you implying that this picture was taken in Cuba and this girl can be found in Cuba?That is, without a doubt exactly what I am implying. I don't monger, at least not for quite some time. These photos were provided by a very reliable and trusted source for someone that wanted to meet a normal everyday cubana. This is what was provided by the source in sc. Pros! Who needs a pro when you can have much much more. In short, these are real, but if you doubt og, send the link and emails you claim to possess. And who knows, maybe they've been this sophisticated for some time now. Who would have thought?

Everyone is a pi. Check this out from the owner of the photo that seems to have traveled to cuba.

chicadecuba.tumblr.com/post/916668412/pharaohds-stupendousrump-jaime-koeppe

So the chick us now making $$$$ as opposed to the $1 MN jaime gave her. Good move for her.

NoWahalla
07-21-14, 03:46
That is, without a doubt exactly what I am implying. I don't monger, at least not for quite some time. These photos were provided by a very reliable and trusted source for someone that wanted to meet a normal everyday cubana. This is what was provided by the source in sc. Pros! Who needs a pro when you can have much much more. In short, these are real, but if you doubt og, send the link and emails you claim to possess. And who knows, maybe they've been this sophisticated for some time now. Who would have thought?

Everyone is a pi. Check this out from the owner of the photo that seems to have traveled to cuba.

chicadecuba.tumblr.com/post/916668412/pharaohds-stupendousrump-jaime-koeppe

So the chick us now making $$$$ as opposed to the $1 MN jaime gave her. Good move for her.The pic of the topless girl in blue jeans has been also floating around for a while, all this cloak and dagger mafia types, blah blah is a whole load of bs.

JimJames
07-21-14, 11:28
The pic of the topless girl in blue jeans has been also floating around for a while, all this cloak and dagger mafia types, blah blah is a whole load of bs.http://www.tineye.com/search/e2c99446d101bccc03f8967242fad7ec02dac93e/?pluginver=firefox-1.1

BrasilSoccer0
08-20-14, 01:48
I was happy to discover some photos I took of cubanas on my thump drive.

Camaguey girls, but really from el monte!

Cost: 10-30 cuc LT! That's from a couple of hours to all night and day!!

BrasilSoccer0
08-20-14, 02:02
Enjoy!

I must say cubanas have a hungry sex drive and ALWAYS orgasm! Not talking about jineteras. I'm talking about clean girls from the countryside and small towns who haven't been spoiled by western pop culture.

Oh, now both are jineteras. LOL I am glad I was their first. On following trips, I met them and notice the immediate difference. Trust me if you pay attention you'll know when your girl turns pro. LOL.

Member #4349
03-15-15, 01:45
This one hangs around the old town, calling out to tourists.

So we had a drink and she knew a casa. $50 was too much but I was on a deadline and I wanted to get my hands on those puppies. So I coughed.

Higs12
03-20-15, 01:18
Sorry I don't have any nudies. Gravity defying tits, kinda fun, wanted an extra 20 for a second leche. She bugged me on the phone for two days, but I ignored her. 60 for 2 hours. Fun.

Finnish Fucker
08-05-15, 22:34
Here are some of the girls I fucked during my trip. There are quite a few nice looking girls in Havana but also a lot of ugly fat ones that look like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag.

Vittu
08-05-15, 23:07
Here are some of the girls I fucked during my trip. A grateful nation thanks you for your sacrifices.

D Cups
08-05-15, 23:28
Nice ones, FF. Keep up the good work!

Here are some of the girls I fucked during my trip. There are quite a few nice looking girls in Havana but also a lot of ugly fat ones that look like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag..

The Tall Man
08-06-15, 00:36
Here are some of the girls I fucked during my trip. There are quite a few nice looking girls in Havana but also a lot of ugly fat ones that look like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag.I like! Really those girls are all very doable IMHO! Thanks for sharing. Wow the one girl with big DDD's, damn was she GFE too? And the others GFE?

The Tall Man.

UpCountry
08-06-15, 16:50
Here are some of the girls I fucked during my trip. There are quite a few nice looking girls in Havana but also a lot of ugly fat ones that look like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag.I love those Cuban "Mamita".

What ever the size and the shape of figure, they are really HOT.

UC.

Vedado Fun
08-07-15, 17:39
Here are some of the girls I fucked during my trip. There are quite a few nice looking girls in Havana but also a lot of ugly fat ones that look like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag.10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. That's funny but true.

Here's a few of mine.

The Tall Man
08-07-15, 18:37
10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. That's funny but true.

Here's a few of mine.Damn fine chicas Vedado! Honestly tell me was this in Havana? Where these girls you met at the beach, hotel pool, walking the city streets, disco?

The Tall Man.

Vedado Fun
08-07-15, 19:45
Damn fine chicas Vedado! Honestly tell me was this in Havana? Where these girls you met at the beach, hotel pool, walking the city streets, disco?

The Tall Man.I think I told you in a previous personal message that I only go to Havana. I rarely go to the beach or hotel pools and I never go to clubs or discos. Three of them are local Havana chicas and three are from elsewhere but I met them all in Havana. These are a few of my regulars. I stay in contact with them and I try to see each one of them at least once or twice every trip. Havana is really the only city in Cuba where I have mongered. I have lots of experience there and really have no need to hunt elsewhere.

Don't for get that this is the Photo Gallery forum and unless the rules have recently changed you are required to post a photo if you post in here.

UpCountry
08-09-15, 03:03
10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. That's funny but true.

Here's a few of mine.However, even the figure is not up to the standards, weren't they hot?

The Tall Man
08-10-15, 05:39
I think I told you in a previous personal message that I only go to Havana. I rarely go to the beach or hotel pools and I never go to clubs or discos. Three of them are local Havana chicas and three are from elsewhere but I met them all in Havana. These are a few of my regulars. I stay in contact with them and I try to see each one of them at least once or twice every trip. Havana is really the only city in Cuba where I have mongered. I have lots of experience there and really have no need to hunt elsewhere.

Don't for get that this is the Photo Gallery forum and unless the rules have recently changed you are required to post a photo if you post in here.Thanks for the PM. Yes I get it as it's coming together. BTW. I will be there August 20 to the 29th.

Thanks,

The Tall Man.

Goldman007
09-02-15, 16:29
All these were taken in Havana. I have seen this girl in many cities, a pro.

Goldman007
09-02-15, 16:41
This is from 2014, some girl in Ciego de Avila, aged 26. Met her from a friend.

Goldman007
09-02-15, 17:20
Here are some of the ladies you will encounter in Camaguey city. Most of the ladies are overweight, just like in Havana.

UpCountry
09-04-15, 15:50
All these were taken in Havana. I have seen this girl in many cities, a pro.Looks like HOT in action.

Goldman007
09-09-15, 20:21
Havana Playa. Some recent snapshots 2015.

Goldman007
09-09-15, 20:42
I met this girl in Havana, she said her name was Yenny, aged 28, from Spain, studying in Havana as a med student. I spend two days with her, I ended up buying few drinks and dinner for her. She runs scams like I need to buy internet card, not $5 one, but $20 one. She needs a laptop or camera, if I have a spare one to give. I ended up spending 100 CUC on her. Stay away! She seems like Cuban mix with Italian.

Goldman007
09-09-15, 21:00
We rented a casa with pool for a day, we ended up paying 25 cuc per night, breakfast included. The taxi guy was the owner, he referred us to his casa. He also invited these two girls. They stayed overnight for free, action included.

BrasilSoccer0
10-12-15, 06:58
These were taken during a trip to cmg and Santiago this yr.

Most nonpro and paid them 10 cuc for two shots. Ones that spent the night paid 30 cuc for the mulata (pro) and 20 for the blonde with the most perfect breast I've ever seen (poped her three times).

The one in yellow top was introduced through a mutual friend from he same village they are from. That was a jackpot. And 10 cuc for them goes a long way.

Needless to say all sweet, enthusiastic and followed my requests including bringing new girls for me.

Without exageration I felt like a king.

Only drawback like some of you know by now, provinces like cmg and little towns are just boring for longer than a week. Santiago not as bad. More stuff to do there.

The prices some of you pay especially to hard core pros is peyond my logic.

Enjoy.

BrasilSoccer0
10-12-15, 07:16
The light mulata with nice breasts met her in a bus stop waiting for her older sister who was late. Started talking to her and uped the sexual tension and within 10 minutes we were making out in public. . now I could and do pass for a local, but after just opening my mouth ordering pizza and refrescos for he both of us and the obvious age difference, I told her lets head out to my place as soon as her sister arrives. Amazing body and amazing moist warm whole. I saw her a couple of times while in santiago. I can tell she got offended by me asking her to bring me fresh girls. That was her only flaw. LOL.

The girl in the shower was introduction through the same girl from below narrative again from el monte. Sweetest girl I've met there and very innocent, only had one BF.

Both claimed18 and never been with a yuma. Aayy,yay yay. Why can't Cuba have Medelling weather so I can just live there happily ever after!

BrasilSoccer0
10-12-15, 07:24
This negrita is a semi-pro and is the epitome and prime example of black beauty. If you haven't split dark coco like this you're not a full man yet. LOL I think this was a movie quote. . but so damn true.

This kind of girls you see a lot of Italian old men going for in Santiago. But I found her in cmg.

Very sexual and sexually pleasing if you never been with a negrita. If you have then you understand.

BeersTerry
10-12-15, 16:06
I pay more in Havana but the food is better!

BrasilSoccer0
10-14-15, 00:32
There are plenty of beauty in Cuba with lots of free time on their hands and not much to do in the provinces.

Absolute beauty.

You may have had a Monte Cristo cigar too (From the box on the side table).

You are lucky to have real beauty like this.

Good Luck.

BrasilSoccer0
10-14-15, 00:57
This girl came to the big city from her small town with her aunt and uncle to buy some things. I asked if she likes to a company me while her family shopped. Very confused at first or just hesitant. I decide to talk to her aunt who also was hesitant saying she never done this before. . not the kind of girl from the ciy. Bla. Bla. Bla. I was like well I'm giving up on this one. Too much hesitation and eventually the aunt told me let me talk to her uncle and we'll see. I was like ya right. Here is my number just call me when you know what you want! Frustrated I left to hunt other beauties.

Less than an hour later I get a call to meet them by the same store we met. All look scared to death of what we are about to discuss and later agree to do. Lmao this is Cuba for you. Long story short he girl came with me hand in hand to my casa with the couple walking a distance behinde us. I asked them why not just wait in the park until we finish. They just felt responsible for her and didn't trust me yet. Lmao. Very typical folks from "el monte" by their clothes, sun damaged wrinkled wht skin and the way they spoke. (only true Cuba veterans will understand).

Banged her once and we had already agreed on 10 cuc. More than I wanted to pay for one pop but considering the innocence of the girl and the juicy body I had to do it. LOL.

Free2
11-06-15, 15:10
Not a nude shot, but you can lust over this one. Here we are walking to the casa in Habana, I just had to take this shot for memories sake.

WolfStr
06-26-17, 04:51
A girl I met in Playa Santa Lucia in the province of Camaguey.

WolfStr
06-26-17, 21:43
A girl I met in Playa Santa Lucia in the province of Camaguey.

WolfStr
07-27-17, 00:44
2 girls I've met in Playa Santa Lucia in the province of Camaguey.

RamoneAustin
09-29-17, 14:50
My sweet red head Melissa in La Havana.

NamasteParis
12-09-17, 15:20
This kind of girls you see a lot of Italian old men going for in Santiago. But I found her in cmg.Cmg = Camaguey?

WolfStr
01-12-18, 04:28
40 $ for short time. Fuck good but bad mood.

Mondo707
01-13-18, 06:54
40 $ for short time. Fuck good but bad mood.Hey Wolf,

She looks cute and sexy, ha.

I googled Playa Santa Lucia and it shows up in the cayos north of Camaguey.

Can you tell us how's the action in that part of Cuba? Plenty to choose from, any other places you recommend?

TIA.

Mondo.

NamasteParis
01-13-18, 09:42
40 $ for short time. Fuck good but bad mood.Guys, when will you understand that for such a chica, it's 10 CUC for ST. LT is 20-30 CUC max!

Whoever you are, and whatever ugly, fat or old you are, please do NOT accept these prices. You are spoiling the market, the people and the country.

WolfStr
01-13-18, 19:12
Guys, when will you understand that for such a chica, it's 10 CUC for ST. LT is 20-30 CUC max!

Whoever you are, and whatever ugly, fat or old you are, please do NOT accept these prices. You are spoiling the market, the people and the country.LOL no the price for ST is 20-50 at disco. In the street the price is lower but not at disco.

Also, for long terme, isn't possible for the chica of disco. But, the price are 30-40 CUC for 1 complete day.

Chris H
02-12-18, 00:25
Guys, when will you understand that for such a chica, it's 10 CUC for ST. LT is 20-30 CUC max!

Whoever you are, and whatever ugly, fat or old you are, please do NOT accept these prices. You are spoiling the market, the people and the country.You are so correct, 10-15 CUC ST, 20-30 CUC LT. No reason to pay anymore. The Cuban average salary a month is 25-30 CUC, why would we pay their monthly salary for an hour of work?

RamoneAustin
02-13-18, 00:08
You are so correct, 10-15 CUC ST, 20-30 CUC LT. No reason to pay anymore. The Cuban average salary a month is 25-30 CUC, why would we pay their monthly salary for an hour of work?I thought this was the photo gallery section?