PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
08-26-03, 05:51
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Tbird
03-14-04, 18:55
I would like to start something here by posting a photograph of Willemstad.

Tbird
03-14-04, 18:57
Here is a beach off the beaten path, sp to speak, Playa Halki - on the road to Westpunt. Northern tip of the island. If you have the time, drive yourself and the chica del dia there. If not, stick to a place like Mambo!

Tbird
03-14-04, 19:00
One of the shopping streets in Willemstad. I had great fun watching "my" chica try on different outfits in the dressing room. She found this outrageous red-and-black tight outfit which showed off all her curves just right....Better not to think about it, still more than 8 weeks till my trip...:-)

Tbird
03-14-04, 19:04
Finally, fellow Norteamericanos, here is what passes for a compact car on the island. I am used to having something like a Cavalier or a Neon in that category - at least a 2-liter engine, and capable of doing 80 mph on the Interstate.

Well, this is not the USA, there are no interstates,the roads are mostly narrow and crappy. Therefore, this will do. As a lazy gringo, I got an automatic, air-conditioned POS....This is a Suzuki Alto.

Tbird
03-14-04, 19:11
Another pic of Playa Halki...

JimmyDR
03-14-04, 20:39
Nice report going. Its one of my future destinations. I hope you have more pictures.

Tbird
03-15-04, 07:00
Nice place to eat, BTW. This is right on the water. The beer is great (Amstel Bright is indeed a Corona killer!)

Must warn fellow mongers again that the credit card acceptance stickers may be meaningless. They will claim the phone line is down and ask for cash. Or another little trick is to charge in USD rather than NAF claiming "but this is an American card!" - I had that happen to me at a supermarket. The problem is that you inevitably get a worse exchange rate. In my opinion if you are getting less than NAF 1.75 to the dollar it is a bad rate.

Tbird
03-15-04, 07:02
This house has no special significance as far as I know but check out the colors! I just love Willemstad.

Ford
04-24-04, 23:33
Didn't know this section existed till today or I would of posted these earlier.

For future travelers to Campo Allegre in Curacao a couple of chica examples from the 35mm lens of the "FORD-ster".

Maritza, 25 years old, Bogota, Colombia.

Ford
04-24-04, 23:34
Another shot of Maritza.

Ford
04-24-04, 23:37
One of Alicia, 24 years old, Medellin, Colombia
(awesome rack!)
Cheers,
FORD

Still Guessing
10-03-04, 04:12
Here are some pictures I took when last in San Nicholas in Aruba. This is Valentina from Chesterfield's Bar. I noticed that Chesterfield's seems to have a better selection (numbers and quality) than most of the other San Nicholas bars. Many didn't really seem friendly though.

Thank God I found Valentina. Actually I think she found me. Happy and giggly and never taking anything serious. Lots of fun!

Here a a couple post-session pictures of her.

Still Guessing
10-03-04, 04:13
Here is another of the always laughing - even in bed!

Valentina.

Still Guessing
10-03-04, 04:25
Here are a few San Nicholas, Aruba pictures of Vanessa from a bar with "Aruba's Hot Spot" on the wall.

She was amazing. Full-contact nude strip tease on top of the bar for whomever wanted to watch, touch, taste, whatever. I think she really enjoys her work too! Get a good night's sleep before you find her.

I used a cell-phone camera in a dark room. Some of the pictures (especially this one) are a bit dark. Sorry!

Still Guessing
10-03-04, 04:27
Vanessa again, posing for the camera. The bathroom had the best lighting.

Still Guessing
10-03-04, 04:28
Vanessa dressed again.

Still Guessing
10-03-04, 04:29
One more Vanessa!

Chapin Polvo
10-06-04, 19:45
Love to get more pictures off San Nicolas Aruba if is possibel.

Still Guessing

Cyberspace
08-09-05, 17:08
Just a couple of beach pictures.

Cyberspace
08-09-05, 17:15
Tourists and natives found at the beach.

Ford
11-02-05, 05:56
Is this the most famous palm tree in the caribbean? (lol)

For many, the site of this palm tree signifies that they have arrived in paradise/ monger central in the western hemisphere.........

Ford
11-02-05, 05:59
.....but I'm sorry to say that Campo - Alegre is not w/o its problems. Prices are up, the rules and structure there can make the experience too "clinical" and (in my opinion) the quality is at times down.........

Justafool
11-02-05, 14:02
Excuse my ignorance, but what part of the Lesser Antilles is this establishment located. Planning a trip to St. Maarten and thinking in passing where to go.

Is this the most famous palm tree in the caribbean? (lol)

For many, the site of this palm tree signifies that they have arrived in paradise/ monger central in the western hemisphere.........

Tbird
11-02-05, 21:56
...eventually graduate to this. Go the source, I say!!! ( sorry, the photo is a tad off topic). :)

Vincent Van Ho
11-02-05, 23:14
...eventually graduate to this. Go the source, I say!!! ( sorry, the photo is a tad off topic). :)Is this not the fortress in Cartagena, built by the Spanish conquerers, to store their (looted) gold and silver? I stayed approx. 2 months there, in 1973.

TLN with an absolute stunner, non-pro, teen, was 100p or about 4USD. Great memories. I MUST get back there.

Sorry for posting in pic section.

Ford
11-13-05, 23:20
Excuse my ignorance, but what part of the Lesser Antilles is this establishment located. Planning a trip to St. Maarten and thinking in passing where to go.

The establishment is located in the island of Curacao.
This is Campo-Alegre!

Ford
11-14-05, 21:29
...eventually graduate to this. Go the source, I say!!! ( sorry, the photo is a tad off topic). :)

I'm not so sure the photo is all that off topic Tbird. When you think about it I think this billboard will be hanging over Campo before too long..... :D

Ford
05-31-06, 01:21
Campo Alegre Lucianna.

BootyTapper
06-01-06, 01:39
Campo Alegre Lucianna.

Ford she is sexy!! I am from the caribbean also and seeing that pic makes me miss home alot. I may have to go check out Luciana in Curacao!

Ford
06-01-06, 19:20
Its probably only fitting that my 700th post be about a Colombian girls butt.

Since last night I have received 5 pm's regarding how nice Lucianna's rump most be! :D

O.K. he's a close-up from the private beach of the Curacao Marriott.

I wish I was there right now. :(

Ford
06-01-06, 19:25
Curacao Lucianna - direct from Aremnia Colombia courtesy of Campo-Alegre!

(excuse my hand, but I was just improving the view) :)

Fletchwon
06-20-06, 21:16
Google earth has been updated.

Kmz file also attached in campo.zip

Cyberspace
08-09-06, 04:34
Actually this is from a small Island, 5 minutes boatride off of Orient Beach in St Martin.

Member #3859
08-10-06, 01:25
A few years ago there was an "incall club" called either the Sporting Club or the Sportsmans Club. At night there are about 25 girls who have rooms alongside a bar and soccer field. It seemed to be safe but there are some seamy characters who hang around looking for trouble. Don't go there while crazy drunk! Good prices but you do need to take a cab from Phillipsburg. Mostly black girls but very friendly.

Cyberspace
08-10-06, 11:48
... about 25 girls who have rooms alongside a bar and soccer field ... Mostly black girls but very friendly.

Where is the photo?

Dex Go
09-09-06, 23:28
One of the shopping streets in Willemstad. I had great fun watching "my" chica try on different outfits in the dressing room. She found this outrageous red-and-black tight outfit which showed off all her curves just right....Better not to think about it, still more than 8 weeks till my trip...:-)This is not Culumbusstraat this is Heerenstraat

Smiles 222
12-08-06, 06:07
I went to Campo in mid Oct and loved it. I have even made plans to go back a few days after Christmas and stay through New Years. Have any of you been there through Christmas or New Years before? What was it like?

I'm a bit worried that the girls who went home for christmas will not have returned and/or campo will only have a few girls working.

What has been your experience?

NJ Pete
12-20-06, 18:39
Though it has been a year since I enjoyed the pleasures of the lovely women in San Nicholas, Aruba I thought it appropriate that I POST this photo of one of the lovely Colombian ladies who make their income by working 90 days a year at the bars/brothels of San Nicholas Aruba.

Happy holidays to all my ISG brothers.

NJPete

Rjsss212
03-09-07, 22:13
Pics from the last stay in Aruba. Made the rounds at nite and at the same time made arrangements for the next morning. Would pick them up at 10:30AM with a six pack for breakfast and by the time we were back at my suite in the stella Stellaris we were ready to rumble. Did have the doormen laughing every morning though seeing me walk in with different girls every morning.

Enjoy the pics!

Rjsss212
03-09-07, 22:18
More Pics.

Rjsss212
03-09-07, 22:39
These two were fun. Had the short one alone the day before and saw the blond as we were driving away and couldn't resist. Worked out all right!

Rjsss212
03-09-07, 22:54
Enjoy!

Louie OK
03-10-07, 16:51
Nice pics Rjsss212.

How much would we have to pay them?

Labadi
03-10-07, 17:12
Fantastic photos - the blond one is special. You'ra a lucky man with those 2 girls in such a fantastic surrounding!! Any more pictures from N?

Brugal8
03-10-07, 18:37
Fantastic pics Rjsss212,

Where did you pick up these girls?

The quality in Aruba is not bad at all..

Rjsss212
03-11-07, 02:35
These two were the highlight of the trip. Both from different bars and both took it in the ass while the other one watched. If I could have brought them back I would have.

Same as anywhere else. Price is dependant on supply and demand and season. Start with $100 and work from there but it always helps to keep the alcohol flowing.

Louie OK
03-11-07, 16:44
. . .. . Same as anywhere else. Price is dependant on supply and demand and season. Start with $100 and work from there but it always helps to keep the alcohol flowing.Thanks for the price info and the pics.
A hundred bucks or so isn't bad considering the quality and the amount of time
[several hours to as long as the better art of the day or night].

Rjsss212
03-11-07, 17:04
The last of the best!

Carlos 3
04-03-07, 22:08
This is my first try to but some photos on ISG.

So I am sorry if its not working.

Was on my way to Cambodia 11. 2005 made 2 night stop in BKK to relax. 1. Night I relaxed and just looked at the girls ind the bars of SOY cowboy, really nice and willing, just pay a drink and yu can finger there pussies, which I did a lot. The 1 night I was to tired to take one to my hotel, but told one named Noy I come back tomorrow at 8pm, which I did.

She was really fantastic, very lovesome and could do everything with here the whole night.

If it works I hope yu enjoy the pics

Sorry all other pics I couldn't convert.

Eaglestar
04-05-07, 09:40
This is my first try to but some photos on ISG.

So I am sorry if its not working.

Was on my way to Cambodia 11. 2005 made 2 night stop in BKK to relax. 1. Night I relaxed and just looked at the girls ind the bars of SOY cowboy, really nice and willing, just pay a drink and yu can finger there pussies, which I did a lot. The 1 night I was to tired to take one to my hotel, but told one named Noy I come back tomorrow at 8pm, which I did.

She was really fantastic, very lovesome and could do everything with here the whole night.

If it works I hope yu enjoy the pics

Sorry all other pics I couldn't convert.

Why are you posting a BKK pic here?

ES

Stoker Star
05-30-07, 22:39
A friend for over 2 years. She is the mother hen of the girls. They all live together in a cramped house with no ac. Treat her nice, pay back is in spades if you have patience.

Latitude Cruz
08-09-07, 21:59
Pics from the last stay in Aruba...Enjoy the pics!

Rjsss212,

I'm not familiar with Aruba. I spent 1 day/1night there once before. I went over to San Nicholas and found bars with (average) girls for on-site companionship. I never saw anything like the super-models in your photos.
I'm going back this weekend and I'm dying to know where you find such beauties!
I know your posts are several months ago. Hopefully you monitor this Forum.
Can you share some info on where to find the REAL talent in Aruba?

LC

Rjsss212
08-12-07, 19:44
LC, see reply in main section, RJSSS212

Rjsss212,

I'm not familiar with Aruba. I spent 1 day/1night there once before. I went over to San Nicholas and found bars with (average) girls for on-site companionship. I never saw anything like the super-models in your photos.
I'm going back this weekend and I'm dying to know where you find such beauties!
I know your posts are several months ago. Hopefully you monitor this Forum.
Can you share some info on where to find the REAL talent in Aruba?

LC

ButtLover
11-04-07, 14:45
Seamansgirl

BL

ButtLover
11-04-07, 14:46
Carolinagirl

BL

ButtLover
11-04-07, 14:50
Casablancagirls from DR

BL

ButtLover
11-04-07, 14:52
More Casablancagirls

BL

ButtLover
11-04-07, 15:01
More !

BL

ButtLover
11-04-07, 15:04
And some more all are from casablanca the number one casa !

BL

Dcsplicer
11-04-07, 16:59
Damn nice photos BL! What a vacation!

And some more all are from casablanca the number one casa !

BL

QuinnyJeff
11-10-07, 23:59
Thanks for the Pics and the memories, Butt Lover. You just enticed me to visit the island one month sooner than I anticipated. I was there last May in a very similar scenario to yours. Minus the Pics. Again, thanks, no report will outweigh those photos.

Maxx
02-10-08, 19:15
Buttlover, your pics are amazing! They really gave me flashbacks of my mongering experiences, especially the seeding looking rooms. I never thought to check out St. Maarten on ISG. Now I may have to plan a visit. You should post those pics on xTube and make them available to more people. Thanks, you are an inspiration!

Dodge Trucker
02-11-08, 03:17
Buttlover, your pics are amazing! They really gave me flashbacks of my mongering experiences, especially the seeding looking rooms. I never thought to check out St. Maarten on ISG. Now I may have to plan a visit. You should post those pics on xTube and make them available to more people. Thanks, you are an inspiration!No youtube! The wives and girlfriends start to see these places and chicas and it willbe finished for everyone!

Scottie69
05-13-08, 22:25
Hi,

Please find some photos of Lizzie mentioned in my reports on St Maarten (02-10May 08). She was rather shy for some reason and didn't want to do nude or semi-nude photos. But despite this, hope you enjoy looking at this gorgeous Dominicana.

Mike 0815
06-04-08, 17:36
Hi Guys,

Looking for MILF in St. Maarten. Does anyone of you have any contact info you can share?

I love mature women, especially Latinas.

Thanks,

Mike

SomeDayNL
07-20-10, 22:25
This is the olga I mean.

Dmyth
10-12-10, 03:26
The last of the best!Thanks for the post, if I may ask what Hotel is that, great view of the beach.

Rjsss212
10-24-10, 20:21
Am in Aruba for a few days and the pickins are slim. A lot of "prison" girls. This chica works in Chesterfields and her name is either Victoria, Valentina or something starting with a V.

She is in-fuckin-sane! No point going into ugly details just avoid her!

Rjsss212
10-25-10, 14:53
Thanks for the post, if I may ask what Hotel is that, great view of the beach.

That trip was almost 4 years ago and its hard to say with certainty as I come a few times each year but it was in the highrise area. I think they all have that view.

A158
10-30-10, 19:30
Am in Aruba for a few days and the pickins are slim. A lot of "prison" girls. This chica works in Chesterfields and her name is either Victoria, Valentina or something starting with a V.

She is in-fuckin-sane! No point going into ugly details just avoid her!

Hey Rjsss212

Sorry for your bad experience. Since this is the photo section, I will not ask you (or hope) that you can fill in the details, but she looks so hot and young. What happened man? I go to Aruba all the time. Although I don't post my experiences here, I never had a bad one.

Would you please ...Please post your experience in the reports section. I'm interested to know what happened and I'm sure others are too. If you would rather pm me, please do

Thanks a million

A158

Rjsss212
10-30-10, 20:27
She was fine for about 11 minutes then I have to admit it did get kind of interesting but after 14 lines and 20 violent mood swings later I threw her crack ass out…..Was ugly but could have been worse.

Though the 9 shots of Comfort with Tangueray & Tonic chasers may have contributed slightly...

Hey Rjsss212

Sorry for your bad experience. Since this is the photo section, I will not ask you (or hope) that you can fill in the details, but she looks so hot and young. What happened man? I go to Aruba all the time. Although I don't post my experiences here, I never had a bad one.

Would you please ...Please post your experience in the reports section. I'm interested to know what happened and I'm sure others are too. If you would rather pm me, please do

Thanks a million

A158

ButtLover
11-21-10, 16:37
Hi
you can read my short report in the SM forum.

lets start with one Colombiana from El Capitain

BL

ButtLover
11-21-10, 16:40
Hi

some hotties from Seamans

BL

ButtLover
11-21-10, 16:48
Casa Blanca girls from DR

BL

ButtLover
11-21-10, 16:50
Hi

Some more

BL

ButtLover
11-21-10, 16:54
Hi

lots of more

BL

ButtLover
11-21-10, 16:57
Hi

more photos from my big sexvacation

enjoy

BL

ButtLover
11-21-10, 16:59
Hi

some more !!

BL

ButtLover
11-21-10, 17:03
Hi Mongers

This is the last pictures from my vacation

if i am sex-addicted ? of course i am !!

I can really recommend Saint Marteen for mogering !

Its a safe place and the girls from Colombia and DR ar superhot !!

God night
BL

ButtLover
11-21-10, 17:09
Hi

I almost forgot this picture

BL

Oh Ya Papi
11-21-10, 23:47
Dude you killed it! nice pics i am debating on wether to go. solo, did you go alone , what hotel do you perfer, thanks

Hi

I almost forgot this picture

BL

Goga Fung
12-31-10, 10:19
Does anyone have any photos from Curacao or Happy Camp? Curious. I am going there in March. Thanks. Yes, I know cameras are not allowed in Happy Camp but I though some smart monger has figured a way around that.

Happy hunting, fellow mongers! (.) (.) They do not allow cameras in Campo. Security will take it and return back to you when leaving. But of course you can use cellphone camera, but need to make sure security do not see you taking photos.

I have some pics of Campo, if find them will post later.

PogoStick
01-02-11, 15:34
Does anyone have any photos from Curacao or Happy Camp? Curious. I am going there in March. Thanks. Yes, I know cameras are not allowed in Happy Camp but I though some smart monger has figured a way around that.

Happy hunting, fellow mongers! (.) (.) c ampo cu rac ao.com/aboutus.php (remove spaces)

www.youtube.com/results?search_query=campo+alegre+curacao&aq=1
http://sites.google.com/site/541639/campoalegre,curacao
http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=462021&site_id=1#import (google earth link)

AColonizer
01-04-12, 08:53
All those condoms are not good!

ButtLover
02-11-12, 15:38
Hi.

Some photos from my last Sexvacation in SXM.

All photos are from Casablanca.

Regards.

BL

ButtLover
02-11-12, 15:40
Some more photos.

BL

Nclpimp
02-13-12, 17:37
These two were fun. Had the short one alone the day before and saw the blond as we were driving away and couldn't resist. Worked out all right!RJSSS You lucky SOB. That blonde is pricelss. Was she the one that took it in the Hershey highway? What was total damage for her? I'm so jealous. Good for you man!

D Cups
02-14-12, 16:25
GF, I smuggled one in.

They do not allow cameras in Campo. Security will take it and return back to you when leaving. But of course you can use cellphone camera, but need to make sure security do not see you taking photos.

I have some pics of Campo, if find them will post later.

Orgasmico
05-03-13, 22:20
The last of the best!Excellent pics

Rjsss212
06-06-13, 15:37
Excellent picsWhoa, you went to the archives for that one. Great trip and brings back so many great memories. I love this island!

Here's a few more recent.

BigPoppa1956
06-06-13, 21:30
She is awesome. Does she have a name?

Whoa, you went to the archives for that one. Great trip and brings back so many great memories. I love this island!

Here's a few more recent.

Rjsss212
06-07-13, 16:23
She is awesome. Does she have a name?No doubt but I couldn't tell you what it was.

This one had a few more miles than I'm used to but during my interview through my car window in SN one morning she said the magic words.

"Haré lo que me pides que haga" and off we went. And she lived up to her word.

BigPoppa1956
06-07-13, 23:29
She definitely a HOTTIE with mileage. What hotel were you at? Going back again the end of month staying at the Westin? My man said some new girls coming in to American Bar. One group are sisters. One is named Karina. I hope this is the same one from SXM. Need to ask Mel about her. Any bars I should frequent more?

QUOTE=Rjsss212; 1431389]No doubt but I couldn't tell you what it was.

This one had a few more miles than I'm used to but during my interview through my car window in SN one morning she said the magic words.

"Haré lo que me pides que haga" and off we went. And she lived up to her word.[/QUOTE]

Rjsss212
06-10-13, 14:24
I guess 'hotness' like beauty is in the eye of the beholder or as I like to say in the eye of the 'beerholder'

The prior 2 were, I believe, pretty standard fair during the day in SN the only difference in my opinion being performance level.

I'm really more of an agency / escort fan when in AUA. Slightly higher quality in that they are generally younger, less traveled and not usually on the SXM-AUA-CUR circuit and sometimes new to the game.

Marriott Stellaris.

She definitely a HOTTIE with mileage. What hotel were you at? Going back again the end of month staying at the Westin? My man said some new girls coming in to American Bar. One group are sisters. One is named Karina. I hope this is the same one from SXM. Need to ask Mel about her. Any bars I should frequent more?

Kman1
09-24-13, 05:24
Its pretty difficult to get pics of Campo. Cameras are not allowed in there. However, they don't check for cell phones or cameras on entry. I got these few pics during my short 3 day stay with the few girls that did not object. The girl from room 101 is sweet. The others are not bad and worth the price ($30). I do not recall exact room numbers so I put the approx numbers.