PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
09-01-03, 01:57
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Love Asian Girl
12-01-05, 23:09
This chic I've discovered atHilton/1033, something like 2am in the night of a nice May weather... has an overoall good looking shape and made a good impression. Later not everything was 100% but the experience was worth the 100 US$/night I've paid her. She was my first experience with an Azeri girl. After some bed action I've started the photo part of the evening. This was the first picture.

Love Asian Girl
12-02-05, 22:35
The next picture was a bit better. As you can see the ass is not well shaved. Later with my girls they've always got this complementary shaving service from me

Piper1
12-02-05, 23:38
Nice pic LAG - hope to see some more!

cheers

Piper

Royal21
12-03-05, 00:16
I am very interested in exploring this part of asia. If i can make it work, will try to get real information from ground.

Good work mate, on your photo submission.

R21

Love Asian Girl
12-04-05, 23:03
Due to the special request, here some more.

She still doesn't want to show her face.

Love Asian Girl
12-04-05, 23:21
And she began with something which I hate most, in the middle of the photo session the mobile was ringing. First I was very angry, then I thought, why not shooting some photis while she talks? Since she was not so shy anymore, you can see even her face. Following my princip, I'm covering the eyes, I'm keeping a bit of the girl's privacy.

Love Asian Girl
12-06-05, 21:44
I have some more pictures of this girl, but I need some positive comments.

Continue?

Furiouz
12-09-05, 04:10
Thumbs up.

Please continue. =)

Bez Bezarra
12-09-05, 13:19
Listen up! You need to get this straight.

Positive monger feedback, while encouraging, and boosting to your ego,
is not a fucking requirement to continue posting photos, all right?

With the varied tastes of us all, you're just as likely to be told that
you're girl looks like a skanky trashy pig in one response and that
she's the hottest ever in the next. It don't matter at all.

Don't lose sight of your duty and obligation to participate in this forum.
First, go forth into the world and monger on. Second, report back
here with something interesting, either useful info, or illustrations
of your adventures. Yes, its a tough demanding job, but somebody
after all has to do it, so just butch up and complete your assignment!

Obviously, you also don't have to post only one pic at a time, 4 or 5
is just as good. The more the better, some would say.

We all want to see what's out there, though I think most of us
would prefer that you at least hook up with one 8, 9, or 10 so
we can really see the best of what the more exotic out of the
way destinations have to offer.

The only thing that's boring is you're whining that you need a pat
on the back.

Piper1
12-09-05, 18:06
Listen up! You need to get this straight.Positive monger feedback, while encouraging, and boosting to your ego, is not a fucking requirement to continue posting photos, all right?Bez, mate, you're being tongue-in-cheek, right? I was going to say you must be having trouble getting laid, but from memory, you're in Russia, so that can't be the case. ;)

With the varied tastes of us all, you're just as likely to be told that you're girl looks like a skanky trashy pig ...Ouch! (I feel your pain LAG)

Don't lose sight of your duty and obligation to participate in this forum. ... Yes, its a tough demanding job, but somebody after all has to do it, so just butch up and complete your assignment!Okay, now I know you're kidding. :)

The only thing that's boring is you're whining that you need a pat on the back. Aw c'mon, we all need a group hug sometimes.

LAG - okay, you got me - more pics please. Also, are you sure she's Azeri? Nearly all Baku working gals are actually from Armenia, Georgia or other CIS countries (too close to home for Azeri girls - they might easily bump into Uncle Elham in the club). Most Azeri WGs are in Turkey or Dubai.

cheers

Piper

Piper1
12-09-05, 22:12
Due to the special request, here some more.

She still doesn't want to show her face.
Hi LAG, looking again at that pic: img0005a.jpg I see in the mirror that you took the pic with one hand, but the other hand was busy also. Must have been hard to focus. ;) Keep it up. Cheers, Piper

Love Asian Girl
12-10-05, 22:33
Hi LAG, looking again at that pic: img0005a.jpg I see in the mirror that you took the pic with one hand, but the other hand was busy also. Must have been hard to focus. ;) Keep it up. Cheers, PiperPrincipally the idea with the other hand is not so bad.

especially back at home it might help some of us!

But with this willing chic at the front of me - why should I waste real pleasure (like in paradise...) agaist handwork?

And be sure she was 100% Azeri!

Thanks for supporting me with the "Bez Bezarra case", I'll answer this separately hereafter. As a matter of fact, I understand it as an encouraging to continue even if it looks a bit agressiv.

Concerning the style of "picture by picture" it's simply because I have to

- scan these photos one by one (real paper photos!)
- adjust the resolution
- hide at least the eyes

Doing all this with no reponse if it is of interest might be frustrating (yes, in the view of a simple regular member)

The time I spend for this is because and only I love this Web Site!

So Ben Bezzara, I've added your name to my buddy list and will try to follow and achieve your high skill of both

- girls quality
- photos quality

So please, please,

Dear Ben Bezzara,

Don't be so hard with a regular member who is always happy to get mongering wisdom from a senior member like you and will continue to post his photos in the tempo of.

Yes!

Photo by Photo.

All best

LAG

Piper1
12-13-05, 12:58
No probs LAG - I know Bez was just having a poke (although not the type of poke he'd prefer ;) ). Thanks for the pic by email - yep, she looks Az to me. Looking forward to more of your posts. Cheers, Piper

Abtop
01-28-06, 19:54
Hey there,

Dont take it personally but you wrote that girls in Baku are from Armenia (ant other countries).But this is impossible! How can a person from Armenia come to Azerbaijan?!

Sorry pal, that's not correct. Other countries yes, Armenia - no..

Play safe

Bez, mate, you're being tongue-in-cheek, right? I was going to say you must be having trouble getting laid, but from memory, you're in Russia, so that can't be the case. ;)

Ouch! (I feel your pain LAG)

Okay, now I know you're kidding. :)

Aw c'mon, we all need a group hug sometimes.

LAG - okay, you got me - more pics please. Also, are you sure she's Azeri? Nearly all Baku working gals are actually from Armenia, Georgia or other CIS countries (too close to home for Azeri girls - they might easily bump into Uncle Elham in the club). Most Azeri WGs are in Turkey or Dubai.

cheers

Piper

Piper1
02-10-06, 13:39
Hi Abtop - won't take it personally - but there are girls from Armenia working in Az, maybe less now with the troubles flaring up again (but you're right - many from Georgia etc).

I also recently heard that some cafes on the Baku-Sumgait highway will serve more than tea and pelmini if you ask nicely. ;) (but there has been a bit of a crackdown).

Abtop
03-22-06, 22:32
Hey there,

I've heard about Sumgait road too )

Cheers

Hi Abtop - won't take it personally - but there are girls from Armenia working in Az, maybe less now with the troubles flaring up again (but you're right - many from Georgia etc).

I also recently heard that some cafes on the Baku-Sumgait highway will serve more than tea and pelmini if you ask nicely. ;) (but there has been a bit of a crackdown).

Off 4661
05-24-06, 05:15
This is Ayla. Nice girl. More of a pro. 23 years old from Baku. 100 USD, picked her up at Cavalere. No actions shots.

Enjoy

Milyon
06-14-06, 15:15
See Baku II for FR.

M

Milyon
06-14-06, 15:21
Last set, no action pics though.

Professor10
06-14-06, 16:14
You are some lucky dude - those are some of the finest looking women on this site. And they are both "BIG" - great bodies and even with faces blotted out, I could tell one of them is outstandingly gorgeous. (I would rate the dark -haired one a 10; and the other one a 9). What a great threesome you must have had! I envy you. Never been to Azerbaijan, but those two would sure make me want to one day!

Disappointed
08-13-06, 12:49
You are some lucky dude - those are some of the finest looking women on this site. And they are both "BIG" - great bodies and even with faces blotted out, I could tell one of them is outstandingly gorgeous. (I would rate the dark -haired one a 10; and the other one a 9). What a great threesome you must have had! I envy you. Never been to Azerbaijan, but those two would sure make me want to one day!Agreed!

Milyon, those are fantastic Pics!

Those women - (am guesing Farida and Noorlana? as per your report) are great...

I'm hoping to go to Baku soon, but not sure what the climate is there. If it is ricky for a foreigner etc, so currently doing some homework.

However im in Dubai next week, for some quality Azeri action!

Balthus
09-17-06, 17:58
Privet.

Just a test

Garbo69
09-18-06, 20:59
Just been in Baku from end of July to start of September. Found that the 1033 is still the best (and easiest) place to pick up a good-looking girl. Admittedly, two of them agreed to stay the night, then decided they wanted to "go home" after a couple of hours, which really means they want to go and visit another client and make some more money....and one was blacklisted in my hotel for stealing, but fortunately didn't take anything from me as I'd made sure everything was locked away before going out.

The Phoenix Bar was really good one Friday night. Ie. full of stunning working girls, but you couldn't get near them for Scottish drillcrew.

Been told that everywhere else is on a par with "The Universal" which is full of girls you wouldn't want to waste your money on.

Back in October, so will investigate further. There's a rumour the 1033's closing down, so may have to look elsewhere.

Any suggestions on where else to look?

Kingwenslas
04-16-07, 21:01
Here's the start of some photos which go with the reports I posted yesterday. Click here to read the report 586552

Kingwenslas

Kingwenslas
04-16-07, 21:12
Here's three pictures of bars and discos from the outside. The Hilton was where I was conned out of £22. There's no naked flesh here this time! The Black Jack Disco is part of the same building as the cinema - just round the back.

Garbo69
06-15-07, 22:53
Here are a few girls that have crossed my path in the last year or so.

1. Aisha (or something like that.). Met her in 1033 last year. Haven't seen her around for a long time. Heard a rumour she was working from an apartment somewhere.

2. Arzu. Worked in 1033, last saw her in Blackjacks. Haven't seen her since New Year.

3. Afet. From The Chevalier. In her early 30s but still has an amazing body and is very, very good at what she does!

4. Dilara. From Chevalier. A really sweet girl from Uzbekistan. Has a different hairstyle every time you see her. Great body, always looks really good.

Bumz Rush
07-13-07, 09:51
I have a recent pic of her, with a supermarket bag over her head. I will not waste bandwidth. NO pics. She has a day job.

Loves receiving oral. 100$ per session, about 2 hours. Works evenings in Europe Hotel club.

Great company, and holding her age well. All covered. No anal.

Bumz

Matteo 77
08-11-07, 15:33
hy Garbo i see u can not recive pm, i need to ask u something , if u read this can u send me a PM, please is really important

tnx

Garbo69
11-26-07, 13:09
Here's a shot of the lovely Rosa.

Garbo69
03-10-08, 18:57
Found this girl, Azur, in The Key Club. Very good service.

Bez Bezarra
03-12-08, 12:13
Keep up the good work bonking in Baki. :)

Joe Bond
03-13-08, 08:43
Found this girl, Azur, in The Key Club. Very good service.Working girl?

Garbo69
05-15-08, 01:05
Working girl?Yes, a working girl. But says she has a day job as well.

Actually, her working name is Arzu. Not Azur as I reported previously.

Joe Bond
05-15-08, 07:01
Yes, a working girl. But says she has a day job as well.

Actually, her working name is Arzu. Not Azur as I reported previously.Amazing, I wish I would be there. Her face is as beautiful as her body?

Wanking
07-27-08, 02:11
Found this girl, Azur, in The Key Club. Very good service.Nice big pile sticking out of her asshole!

Sordid Ways
08-24-08, 06:39
Nice big pile sticking out of her asshole!
That is just wishful thinking!

Grinhof
01-06-12, 22:50
Pregan azer girl

AzHunter1
01-17-13, 04:11
Pregan azer girlNot sure if your meaning Pregnant or thats her name.

Anyway, she looks nice! Have you got a Contact?

AussieGaigin
01-17-13, 09:44
With that much stomach poking out, she ought to be pregnant.

Rroy4145
02-20-13, 21:52
First post on ISG and trying to help fellow mongers for Baku:

Shakespeare Bar. Good WG good attitude good service if you are regular. I used to have a girl from here called Lala. Great tits and body! Waitresses. If you are regular and friendly then might end up with their number for later use.

Baku Old City Club. Russian and Ukranian girls. Good attitude (Fountain Square)

Infinity Club (Key club). Best place in Baku to find great looking girls but be careful you might get over charged or cheated in one or other way. Unless you are regular and know how things work you will definitely end up paying higher than AZN 120 in some way.

As a norm in Baku you do not pay more than AZN 100 ($120) unless you are in no mood to bargain. Mostly none of the WG in Baku do oral sex without condoms. Now that is my experience surely some expats get good deals being regulars.

There is another place called Piranya which is a bit of walk from Fountain Square but still on Nizami Street towards Rashid Behbudov street. Good girls and attitude (unless they are already busy in Sauna) Had girls twice from there and never got a blow job with or without condom (something wrong with Azeri mind set). They have got Sauna behind bars which is quite handy if you are staying in Hotel.

Remember as a norm not all hotels in Baku allow girls after 10pm without any identity. Just had this issue with one of my friend who stayed at Park Inn hotel.

Cheers,

Roy

Member #4207
06-30-13, 13:39
Main post on info thread.

Menu agreed in advance which inc pics and BBBJ. 130 Manats for about 2 hours. GFE and she gave number if incall needed.

PS don't PM me asking for numbers. I will not give out to people not known to me.

Member #4207
07-08-13, 19:38
Another night in Baku

Another night in Baku. There's a song there somewhere. Anyway Saturday.

Sat : Did the Hilton Sky bar to watch the F2 power boats. Onwards to Anadoulou's for an excellent cheap meal.

Then Konti for too much crap beer.

Onwards to Infiniti.

6 Manats entrance via the back door.

Brilliant girls on offer including a latex wrapped Fishnet wearing blonde. Awesome.

Settled on an Anjolina Jolie lookalike. 120 manats for 3 hrs. Actually plus 20 for taxi.

GFE. Numbers exchanged, BBBJ but no pics. For some bizarre reason I agreed to the baby oil being used- finished with tit job- impressive but messy. The bed will never be the same again.

Need to set up SDC web cam just like dxb.

Loving this city!

SM,

A

Member #4207
08-11-13, 06:26
Here are a few pics from Hiss Nightclub just to give a feel for the place.

MK in his report referred to a cute blonde with backless dress. Well here she is. Plus a couple of dancers and another blonde that caught my eye.

Member #4207
09-14-13, 04:55
Did the usual rounds but added Tortuga (great band) and the Cavern. Empty. No WGs in either bar.

Garage was stupidly busy and Refresh was also busy but fun.

Moved to Infiniti at about midnight. Good selection but Alia saw me and immediately stuck to me like glue. Even following me to the rest room. Hair color changed to brunette but what the hell, she is fun and does BBBJs and excellent massages.

100 manats plus 30 for taxi to and from my place.

She knows I use a web cam and is very turned on by it. Did a great show. She loves seeing other couples watching and guys jerking off to her antics. Plenty of bending over playing with herself, me fucking her, BBBJ, doggy, HJ and more BBBJ ending in COF on cam. My mailbox is full!

Several WGs came across to us in the bar, I am sure they know my preferences as the girls will talk.

Out again tonight but. Note to self. Get a new blonde that does the cam!

Member #4207
10-26-13, 22:09
Repeat of last nights fun.

Arrived in Infiniti at midnight. Not too busy.

Sara. The blonde- saw me immediately and came over. On phone instantly to call Alaya.

All going to plan.

Talk revolved around last nights web cam experience. The girls love it.

Taxi back. Sara insisted on 20 manats as opposed to the usual 30.

100 each for services rendered. Both were well up for a show. My usual cam web site went nuts as two babes blew me.

Action pics here.

Am I the only ISG monger in Az? Seems that way.

Hbengkok
10-27-13, 11:28
Thank you for your reports, Swingmonger. How come Azerbeijan have many beautifull white girls? Ex Russian who stay / lived here, or what?

Yeah, I think you are the only ISG man there. No one thinks that that country's soo good for mongering destinations. Lucky for you.

Member #4207
11-03-13, 10:12
Friday.

Met my new wingman and a colleague we did the rounds, started in Shakeys as usual.

We decided to venture away from the usual haunts and got in a taxi to head for the Sherwood bar. Closed! OK Coral is just around the corner so we went in there, pretty dull with the usual tired over sized ladies, needless to say my wingman was getting excited by the larger ladies. Had a few drinks but my colleauge and I were keen to move on. Across the road is Ibiza Bar.

Ibiza. Now this deserves its own paragraph! What a sh*thole. Dark underground bar with very loud music, we were the only customers. That said they did serve very generous shots of real whiskey. The rest room was to be seen to be believed, reminded me of the old days in South America. Avoid!

Moved to Pattaya bar where the resident Kazakh drunk girl was at the bar. Attractive but always out of her head. Shame. Onwards to Refresh bar. The bar has a new table dancer. Awesome performance with her black panties wedged between her pussy lips. I actually had a hard on while she danced.

Which meant there was only one place to go. Infiniti. Busy as usual for a weekend. By this time I was pretty wasted. The tag team arrived but I wasnt in the mood. Tried it on with a nice blonde number in red ankle boots but she opened at 200 manats, no way. Now I was in the mood and offered 150 manats but she was having none of it. Maybe I was too drunk. So a dissapointing night and went home alone.

Saturday.

After the previous nights disappointment I was horny all bloody day. Almost phone Alaya for an incall but resisted the temptation.

Had dinner with my wingman and we ventured out very early. 7pm. Straight to Refresh to see the table dancer. Staff were very friendly as it was so quiet so early. Drank beer only for a couple of hours. At 8:30 pm the dancing started. I seen to recall the girls name being Unish or similar. Awesome again, smiling as she danced in stockings and black panties with the gusset firmly wedged between her shaven pussy lips. I had a real boner on as she was almost pushing her ass in our faces. Superb. With both of us horny we moved on to Coral bar.

Now I am not a fan of the larger ladies but my mate is and there are plenty in Coral. A couple of T54s were getting his attention but another one was actually quite cute. Small but slightly over weight in a tight mini dress and high heels. We got talking and she had hardly any English but no matter. My wingman managed to knock over his beer and it spilt all over a local guys arm. So we had to buy a couple of beers to make ammends. Miss cute was becoming more attractive and I suggested a 3 some. She readily agreed. Opening at 300 but we got her down to 150 ie 75 each.

Off to my place for a full on awesome group session. Web cam was on again she loved it. BBBJ, spit roast, mish doggy the works. Excellent service. Wingman finished in her face, I didn't finish. Good girl we were doing her for a good two hours between rounds.

I wasn't finished so we amazed her by suggesting going out again. She went home we went to Infiniti. Good atmosphere. Found a table (standing) with 4 girls. Alaya came over now I know her performance is good so I agreed to take her home for the usual 100 manats. Back to my place. My wingman headed home in the same taxi. Brilliant service, all the usual positions and she insisted on Anal, all on cam of course. I exploded in her face. She left at about 5am after giving me a very good massage to complete the job.

Love this city!

Pics of the plumper threesome for your pleasure.

Have fun

SM.

Kamcooky
08-13-19, 07:25
When I click on my name under my album next page comes up with my name listed twice and in bold letters in middle it says This album is empty. There is no place that say hey add some pictures.

OffMan73
09-06-20, 21:39
You have pick of Aynura?

Here are a few girls that have crossed my path in the last year or so.

1. Aisha (or something like that.). Met her in 1033 last year. Haven't seen her around for a long time. Heard a rumour she was working from an apartment somewhere.

2. Arzu. Worked in 1033, last saw her in Blackjacks. Haven't seen her since New Year.

3. Afet. From The Chevalier. In her early 30s but still has an amazing body and is very, very good at what she does!

4. Dilara. From Chevalier. A really sweet girl from Uzbekistan. Has a different hairstyle every time you see her. Great body, always looks really good.