PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
09-01-03, 02:08
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Malter Man
11-05-03, 20:32
One of the girls at Tukkri 26. Great bod, not such good service. Bj with condom on. No kissing.

Malter Man
11-05-03, 20:34
Great girl, voluptous boobs, great gf experience, does everything (except anal, did not try), bj without condom. Likes to please. Likes to fuck.

Bez Bezarra
07-03-04, 14:45
Happy smile.

Bez Bezarra
07-03-04, 14:48
Lacy underalls

Maximus
10-13-04, 09:37
Few pics.

Maximus
10-13-04, 09:39
Why this couldn't allow multiple pictures per message?

Maximus
10-13-04, 09:39
The same story..

Bez Bezarra
10-17-04, 05:46
This is Svetlana.

She is a mama, and an angel, and a devil.

She's a truly incredible woman.

Leaving her behind behind has left

a hole in my soul.

Would someone please tell me

how am I supposed to

continue onward in life,

without her grinding herself off

on my lap?

Maximus
10-21-04, 13:07
So you want nude pictures, huh?

Bez Bezarra
11-01-04, 05:30
Gone, she's gone.

Not even 2 weeks and she's already moved on her way to
who knows where.

Couldn't find her if I tried now. Hope somebody out there can
find her. Might as well try to help. Damn, she's knows her
stuff.

Bez Bezarra
06-30-05, 12:05
I asked my friend Imbi about this topic, what she thinks about all her
Baltic girlfriends, and how they "get by" in a post-commie society.

10%?

Or 100%?

She says its about 99%.

Tiger888
08-17-05, 18:52
there are plenty of hot ones in tallinn.

tiger

Sexxxy
02-25-06, 20:40
Hello boys!

Just wanted to post some pics of me.

Enjoy!

Maria

Sexxxy
04-20-06, 21:53
Hi!

I have some new pictures and thought that you maybe would like to see them :-)

(See my advertisement in the advertisement section)

Maria

Admin
05-19-08, 07:28
Greetings Everyone,

I have moved the last several pages of discussion that was improperly posted here in the Photo Gallery to another thread in this forum titled "Photo Gallery Discussion".

If you want to post photos, please do so in the Photo Gallery thread.

If you want to engage in discussions or post comments that are not directly related to a specific photo, then please do so in the appropriate thread.

Thanks,

Jackson

Mattitinen
07-20-11, 16:06
I don't understand why there aren't any new reports from Estonia. Prostitutes are still living in Tallinn. Here is an example from last Spring. Girl wasn't cheap but excellent in the bed.

Lorenzo
07-20-11, 21:39
I don't understand why there aren't any new reports from Estonia. Prostitutes are still living in Tallinn. Here is an example from last Spring. Girl wasn't cheap but excellent in the bed.

154422Your post would be a little more useful if you would tell us where you found her, how much she cost, and where others might be found, if you know.

Mattitinen
07-25-11, 15:10
Your post would be a little more useful if you would tell us where you found her, how much she cost, and where others might be found, if you know.Sorry for the deficient report but the idea was to write a better story later. I was sitting in the Amarilla bar near the Viru hotel. I was watching girls. Yes, just looking good looking girls in a way that they recognized what I was doing. Most girls were a little bit confused but not everyone. If I saw that some of them looked back to my eyes, I started to follow them. If I saw they slowed walking, then I went to talk.

The Amarillo bar is a famous place where Estonian girls can meet mongers. However, not every girl has enough courage to come in even if they are ready to sell sex. The reason is that they are afraid of being see by friends or relatives.

The damage was 150 euro. It is too much in Estonia but the girl was excellent. We did nothing special but she looked very beautiful and did everything in a way I liked.

Lorenzo
07-25-11, 18:39
Sorry for the deficient report but the idea was to write a better story later. I was sitting in the Amarilla bar near the Viru hotel. I was watching girls. Yes, just looking good looking girls in a way that they recognized what I was doing. Most girls were a little bit confused but not everyone. If I saw that some of them looked back to my eyes, I started to follow them. If I saw they slowed walking, then I went to talk.

The Amarillo bar is a famous place where Estonian girls can meet mongers. However, not every girl has enough courage to come in even if they are ready to sell sex. The reason is that they are afraid of being see by friends or relatives.

The damage was 150 euro. It is too much in Estonia but the girl was excellent. We did nothing special but she looked very beautiful and did everything in a way I liked.Now THAT is useful information. Thank you. I wish I'd known that before I went to Tallinn year before last. I'll file it away to use if I ever get back there