PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
09-01-03, 02:11
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Ramster
02-07-04, 16:18
Can anyone tell mme the best way to get to PHG from Amsterdam Central Ststion?

Peter
02-07-04, 23:12
Ramster,

I will post the answer in the proper section, this is the photo section.

Peter

Peter
06-14-04, 19:26
Let me be clear it is virtually impossible to take any pictures in the FKK's, so I am posting one from a home page again, but I guarantee that I have been with this girl.

This is Steffi
She is 21, has a 3 year old son and works most weekdays at FKK Tropicana in Düsseldorf.

She is really tiny, but has a cute face, a tongue piercing and a piercing just over her clit.

She is wild in bed, kisses very well, and offers all 3 openings. I enjoyed DATY with her, and she really got into it, especially when I rimmed her.

If this is agains the rules of the forum, let me know, don't drop my membership.

[Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of professionally produced photos. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.

Peter
06-14-04, 19:27
[Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of professionally produced photos. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.

Optimist
06-18-04, 08:01
In response to requests fro identification of girls, I enclose a copy of a pic of Julia referred to in my recent report on FKKW. The pic is from a website - she is better in real life and now has blonder hair

Optimist
06-18-04, 08:04
This is a pic of Anna from FKKW (again from a website). It does not do her justice. She has a much much better figure than the photo shows. She has a very kind heart and a good temperament. The pic at least gives some idea of wwho you might be looking for if you want Anna.

[Photo deleted by Admin]

Puff
07-07-04, 12:22
So what's the definition of FKK? I asked jackson and he stated that he wasn't quite sure or didn't remember. Anyone know?Thanks

Denis
07-07-04, 12:45
Puff,
FKK stand for Freikörperkultur - Free Body Culture
have fun

Peter
07-07-04, 21:18
To add to Denis's post.

It is the german word for Nudist. These clubs came from the idea that it is a private nudist club, where th men and the women hang out nude, what they do when they are there is not the clubs business. Some other clubs are referred to as Sauna clubs, another place where men and women hang out nude.

Peter

Zindabad
07-18-04, 18:46
FKK Europa - Leipzig

Zindabad
07-18-04, 18:50
LEIPZIG

Not of the girls but the town.

Mind Snatcher
11-14-04, 22:23
Most of the FKKs in the Frankfurt area are difficult to find and, as is the nature of these things, they don't generally put up huge hoardings pointing you in the right direction. The exception is FKK World near Giessen, which actually has several signposts positioned in the vicinity, and once you get near, look out for their huge illuminated boards (see attachments).

Mind Snatcher
11-14-04, 22:32
The lights may still be on in Atlantis, but the doors remain sealed. I fear this once so happy Island of the Blessed is now drowned and gone forever.

Peter
07-23-05, 09:29
BW too!

Again, no comments on how tacky they are - first try!

Norkal
08-23-05, 22:34
I am getting ready fro my first trip to Germany and I hope to get to a FKK. Are they like massage parlours here inthe US? How do they work? Is it a one pop type deal?

THanks for any info!

Speedy
09-04-05, 16:15
I am getting ready fro my first trip to Germany and I hope to get to a FKK. Are they like massage parlours here inthe US? How do they work? Is it a one pop type deal?

THanks for any info!

Why not post In the relevant area, as opposed to the gallery area and you may get a response.

Norkal
09-06-05, 09:53
sorry, it was a mistake.

why not post in the relevant area, as opposed to the gallery area and you may get a response.

Wanking
10-07-05, 12:32
finally found an FKK girl, who would let me take her photo yesterday.

Sylvia from Poland. Tall voluptuous girl with big ass and tits, around 25 years old. Good performance but no DFK. Pussy got very wet, when she was sitting on my face.

My camera phone doesnt have a flash and I took this in night mode, in the slightly darkened Palace mens changing room. Hence lack of quality.

Piper1
10-07-05, 13:00
Nice pic Fred - something different!

cheers

Piper

Wanking
10-14-05, 19:14
Got a new camera phone today, Sony K750i complete with flash.

So expect some better quality pics on my next trip.

Piper1
10-16-05, 20:50
Hey Fred - I stumbled across your report on Candy Club and Showboat on another site, and remembered your name from here. No need to ask if you recommend these places - I'll check them out when I'm there in a couple of weeks.

I've been around, but just reading your report on Showboat made me feel shagged! ;) Any other recomendations? Let me know on the Amst thread.

cheers

Piper

Stano
10-23-05, 20:50
I was this week-end for the first time at FKK Sudbad in Cologne. The owners are the same than Bernds sauna club.

A very pleasant experience.

Sudbad is a small FKK, but the girls are all sex bombs. Most of them coming from Oase, Palace, World, Golden Time or Bernds.

In attach a pic of this club. If you see the building from the street you cannot imagine what's going one inside.

I had a session with Michelle (french girl), ex World and with Leila (turkish) ex Bernds.

If you understand french, you can read a detailed description of this new FKK and some reviews of the girls on this site : http://groups.msn.com/FKKGUIDE

Wanking
11-24-05, 21:17
Couldnt get any photos this time on my 2 day Palace trip..pity.

Very few girls will let u take a photo in the FKK clubs.

Whitey2
12-25-05, 06:17
Well, they aren't pink, and they don't really fit my size 46 thumpers, but what the hell. Merry Christmas, everybody.
It was good to meet ISG members Beffen, Dedalus, Shiatsu (again) and others whose monikers I can't remember at World Dec. 9.

whitey2 (the long-haired dude)

Dedalus
12-25-05, 23:40
Well, they aren't pink, and they don't really fit my size 46 thumpers, but what the hell. Merry Christmas, everybody.
It was good to meet ISG members Beffen, Dedalus, Shiatsu (again) and others whose monikers I can't remember at World Dec. 9.

whitey2 (the long-haired dude)

Season's Greetings Whitey,

It was a great night, no?
Drop a line next time you make the Deutschland-Run.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Baseline
12-26-05, 03:01
Hello Stano,

I saw your mail regarding the FKK Subbad in Cologne. I was wondering if you could share the address details and eventual web address? As I'm living close to the German border, I'm kind of interested to visit the place.

Many Thanks,

with kind regards,

Baseline.

I was this week-end for the first time at FKK Sudbad in Cologne. The owners are the same than Bernds sauna club.

A very pleasant experience.

Sudbad is a small FKK, but the girls are all sex bombs. Most of them coming from Oase, Palace, World, Golden Time or Bernds.

In attach a pic of this club. If you see the building from the street you cannot imagine what's going one inside.

I had a session with Michelle (french girl), ex World and with Leila (turkish) ex Bernds.

If you understand french, you can read a detailed description of this new FKK and some reviews of the girls on this site : http://groups.msn.com/FKKGUIDE

Beffen1
12-26-05, 13:45
Hi whitey-
Good to meet you as well this month. I wish you all the best in the new year.

beffen

Shark16
12-26-05, 22:13
Baseline wrote:

"I saw your mail regarding the FKK Subbad in Cologne. I was wondering if you could share the address details and eventual web address? As I'm living close to the German border, I'm kind of interested to visit the place.

Here is the webadress: http://www.sudbad.de/ . You will find the address and directions to the place therein.

Ripple66
01-10-06, 20:10
My partner is showing increasing signs of being bi-curious. I am thinking about taking her to an FKK so she can choose a girl to her taste. I don't want to take her to a Party Treff - she doesn't want an orgy scene - and i want to ensure that the quality of girls is of a high standard. Anyone any experience of this - Shiatsu?

She's such a looker that she will probably get propsotioned herself - which will do er self esteeem no end of good.

Akibono
01-11-06, 02:59
My partner is showing increasing signs of being bi-curious. I am thinking about taking her to an FKK so she can choose a girl to her taste. I don't want to take her to a Party Treff - she doesn't want an orgy scene - and i want to ensure that the quality of girls is of a high standard. Anyone any experience of this - Shiatsu?

She's such a looker that she will probably get propsotioned herself - which will do er self esteeem no end of good.

Be careful. After she sees the girls, she may never let you go to one again!

Mike De H
01-11-06, 19:59
My partner is showing increasing signs of being bi-curious. I am thinking about taking her to an FKK so she can choose a girl to her taste.Just be careful to ring first and ask if it is OK. A lot of clubs do not allow couples. If your GF is there to work of course thats different. If you want to get laid yourself though... keep your relationship quiet - as Shiatsu and Cordelia will tell you!

Of course you may already know this, and if so, then I am sorry for poinitng out the obvious.

Peter
01-12-06, 18:26
But I do know that I have twice seen couples in Wildenrath.

They also have a special Club floor on the top floor which they finished a month ago. You can go up there clothed and get a couple of girls to come up. the atmosphere might be better. It is really nice, looks like the PHG bar area, with a big whirlpool and a nice shower.

A lot of the girls on www.sexrelax.de ofer service for couples.

Stay away from places like beverly because there are just a bunch of guys wanking in your face waiting for a chance. Stick with the FKK's

Henio
01-12-06, 20:17
Summer of 2004, during my first and only visit to Flaminko Island, there was a couple there. I would guess the woman was in her late fiftees early sixties. Did not observe their activity as I did not stay long at the club.

Chivaz

Iseeu
01-13-06, 05:47
I think that the best place is to go for a newbie couple is to a swingertreff, like Beverly on a Sarurday night, but Friday or Weds. would also be ok.

On Saturday nights, there are no wanking guys (Peter!!). In any case, your GF can sit at the bar, disco, meet other people and decide what she wants.She's in charge..

Even on nights where there are single men, there are rooms in which only couples can enter. And in all circumstances swinger club etiquettes rules that a No is a No, so she gets to pick what situation she is comfortable with. She can choose to just watch the scene, be an active participant, or just use her horniness on you.

On second thought, if she's that good-looking, let me know when you're planning to be there. Hey, what are friends for?

Blue Eyes
01-13-06, 09:06
Saturday night is a good night for bi-interested women. If you go to the swap-room upstairs you will have no problem to switch or to find a couple which wants to join you.

It will be a little bit more difficult to find a single woman to join you. Your GF has to make precise signs to show she is bi-interested.

You will have a good chance if you go to the small bar. The big bar in the disco area is mostly to show off.

Have a lot of fun

Peter
01-13-06, 16:54
As I have made clear, I am very anti-beverly, after my first and only trip there. There were hardly any couples with a good looking woman, at least who wanted to get involved, even with couples. If she is hot and you are hot go to an FKK for hot girls for her to have fun with.

If she really wants to swing the places I have heard from hot young women that swing to go are Castle Waterloo, which I think is in Holland near the belgian border, or Fun4Two which is in Holland near the German Border, or in Paris I know for a fact that absolutely gorgeous swingers go to Les Chandelles, which is a swinger disco. Bt if you are not really good looking and really well dressed you aren't getting in there.

If you want to be in control do he sexrelax appartment girl or call an FKK if they accept couples.

My girlfriend wanted to go to a club once, but I couldn't think of a club I was comfortable in where half the girls didn't already know me to well, and I didn't want to explain that. She thinks I have only been 3 or 4 times before I was together with her. I don't want to have a "Norm" from Cheers experience to explain.

That is a reason why there are some clubs I don't go to often, even though I like them. It means I could still go there with a friend and he wouldn't know the full extent of my hobbying.

Lazzaro
02-02-06, 13:26
Hey guys! Don't forget this is a "photo section" e not the "general infos" section.
I understand the matter, but don't forget about post your msgs in the right section

Ripple66
02-20-06, 14:14
Lazzaro,

Thanks for pointing that out - I mistakenly posted in the wrong forum.

And thanks for all the feedback - especially those advising where not to go.

Ripple

Lover Boy #2
02-26-06, 08:45
finally found an FKK girl, who would let me take her photo yesterday.

Sylvia from Poland. Tall voluptuous girl with big ass and tits, around 25 years old. Good performance but no DFK. Pussy got very wet, when she was sitting on my face.

My camera phone doesnt have a flash and I took this in night mode, in the slightly darkened Palace mens changing room. Hence lack of quality.

You deserve some sort of an award. In a lifetime of mongering...I have never been able to take a photo in a brothel in Germany or Nederlands. Congrats on this monumental feat!

Wanking
03-09-06, 20:52
Thank you Lover Boy,

Funny thing about is, since the advent of camera phones 3 or 4 years ago, I always ask hookers if i can take a photo after the session. The majority of girls say no, but now and again you find a willing volunteer.

I think I was lucky with that girl, cos I had 2 good sessions with her, and there was a genuine chemistry between us. Also I think she was very new to the game, cos she struggled to even put on a condom properly. On top of that I don 't think she ever thought that I would put it on the internet. Infact she struck me as a poorly educated girl, who probably knows little about photos or the internet.

My only regret about that photo is the bad quality. That camera phone didnt have a flash and that was the best i could manage in the poorly lit dressing room.

I might aswell repost it, since there probably wont be any new photos here for a while.

Ripple66
03-10-06, 22:57
[quote=wan king]thank you lover boy,
also i think she was very new to the game, cos she struggled to even put on a condom properly.

don't think she's that new - i remember her from my first (and only) visit to palace.(it was a winedfully therapeutic expereinec but one which i realise could become dangerously adictive and financially unsustainable). now if if you could get a photo of nicoletta that would bring back some memories - even if she was an optifuck.

Dollars
03-17-06, 03:17
Thank you Lover Boy,

Funny thing about is, since the advent of camera phones 3 or 4 years ago, I always ask hookers if i can take a photo after the session. The majority of girls say no, but now and again you find a willing volunteer.

I think I was lucky with that girl, cos I had 2 good sessions with her, and there was a genuine chemistry between us. Also I think she was very new to the game, cos she struggled to even put on a condom properly. On top of that I don 't think she ever thought that I would put it on the internet. Infact she struck me as a poorly educated girl, who probably knows little about photos or the internet.

My only regret about that photo is the bad quality. That camera phone didnt have a flash and that was the best i could manage in the poorly lit dressing room.

I might aswell repost it, since there probably wont be any new photos here for a while.Good God! She's a huge one. Must have played ILB with the Frankfurt Monarchs. I wouldn't doubt her Offensive line skills if she wants to play in NFL!

Peter
04-03-06, 00:32
I don't want to put Wan King down. I mean he is a better man than me for being able to get it up for that much woman!

But what I think that picture demonstrates is that everyone has a VERY different definition of what they consider attractive and also what they consider good service.

There are clear cases of girls ripping guys off, and doing this often. Pay attention to reports like that.

But because the tastes and expectations are so different DON'T go around making a list of girls you have read about here on the site and try to actively look for them.

Use your instincts. Look for girls you find attractive, maybe talk to some of the other guys at the club, but when asking their opinion make sure you ask some supporting questions. What sort of girls do they like, what are their criteria for good and the like. Make sure you are getting reports from people who at least are looking for something similar to what you like.

Then take a look at how the woman you are interested in interacts with the other guests and maybe the other women. Does she seem to rsh customers, or is she unfriendly or soem other red flag characteristic? If so maybe look for another girl. If not, then talk to them for a while, and see if there is any chemistry.

But don't think just because someone else had fun with a girl that that me4ans you have to find THIS particular girl.

Take what comes, and sometimes that means you get a flop, but that is also part of the experience. Just make sure your flops are like losing in Vegas. Keep the session short to keep your losses low!

Have fun.

and again, unbelievable Wan King....Did you have to roll her in flower to find the wet spot?

Wanking
04-03-06, 03:51
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of links to a commercial website. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Peter
04-03-06, 15:53
Wan,

I admit I like em skinny (And I would definitely take the furthest left one of the second link) and I can understand getting into more voluptuous women. I was just using that picture as evidence that what people find attractive can vary greatly, so not to put too much weight into positive reports here and make a list of "girls to do" based on name alone.

It is good that tastes are diferent, otherwise I wouldn't find any women who would really get into my chubbiness.

Wanking
04-26-06, 14:31
Trip Report - Day 4 - Sauna Blue Note

trip report coming soon

Wanking
04-26-06, 14:32
Day 3

Name: FKK Cocoon.

Opening hours

Mon - Fri: 10 am – 3 am:
Sat - Sun: 12pm – 3am:

Cost: Entrance €50
With happy hour Mon – Fri: €35
10 am – 2 pm and 7pm – 3pm
All Day Sat and Sun

Session price: €25 per 20 minutes – without BBBJ
€35 per 20 minutes – with BBBJ
DFK and DATY are included with both options.
Longer times offer no discount. Example: 1 hour with BBBJ is calculated at 3 X 35 euro = 105 EURO

Review Date: Monday 24th April 2006
Time spent: 12.5 hours from 2pm to 2.30 am

Facilities: Sauna, Swimming Pool

Alcohol: Bottled 33cl Beer – Limitless. I drank around 20 bottles throughout the day. Spirits for sale at €5.

Food: Bread, cold meat, Soup, sweets – Pretty poor really

Women: About 15 all day. No major changeover in the evening shift. Maybe 5 left and 5 more came at 8pm. Some girls were there 14 hours.

Quality of women: Pretty high. No 9s or 10s but a good few 8s. Most women were young hard body types. Almost all were very tanned. Majority had very nice hair, white teeth, and a good healthy look about them. All were exceptionally clean, no smelly pussies in this club.

Sessions: 3, and all of a good standard.

Couch action: None, but you can have your session on the couch if the girls agrees. Most girls prefer the private room

Flirtatious groping possibilities: Almost none.

Voyeuristic possibilities: Only if a girl agrees to have sex on the couch or on the big bed in the middle of the club

Rooms: Only 4 and 3 partitioned off areas.

Customers: Max of about 10 men at any one time. Maybe 30-40 men during the time I was there. Most guys stayed 2-3 hours.

Atmosphere: Relaxing but professional. The women all seem to be highly controlled or brainwashed in a slightly sinister way.

Pros: Very attractive girls, good service, no pushy sales tactics, very well run club, limitless beer, happy hour entrance fee, decent sized pool.

Cons: lack of food, bowls of sweets instead of nibbles, boring at times, atmosphere too controlled, no flirtatious groping possibilities, few Voyeuristic opportunities

How to get there by public transport from Dusseldorf HBF:
Take train to Wuppertal Oberbarmen. Time: 29 mins
Then bus 602 to stop Schmiedestr Time: 18 mins
The club is about 300 meters from this stop.

Where to stay: Well I stayed in the Hotel etap (http://www.etaphotel.com/etaphotel/fichehotel/gb/etp/2629/fiche_hotel.shtml) which is 1.5 km away. But 300 meters from the club and beside bus stop Schmiedestr you have the hotel Aal Kate (http://aal-kate-hotel.de/). Both charge around €35 per night for a single room.

Review:

Note: In this club you pay for all your sessions, when you leave the club. Before the session the girl takes note of your locker number, and tells the receptionist.

I arrived at the club at exactly 1.55 pm, and was delighted that I still qualified for happy hour €35 entry. The minute I was buzzed in, 2 beautiful naked girls were hanging around reception with the receptionist, who was in a bitchy mood. I paid my money, she handed me two towels and pointed me in the direction of the locker rooms. The whole downstairs looks like it were made over recently, and the showers and locker room have an upmarket feel. The girls locker room and shower area is beside the mens, there is a curtain that is not usually pulled all the way over, so you can get a good look at girls changing, applying body creams, drying their bottoms etc - hot stuff for a perv like me. Infact I walked by several times thoughout the day for a gawk of this

After changing and showering I went for a look around. Downstairs is the reception area, locker rooms, showers, and swimming pool. There is a partitioned off area here with a bed in the swimming pool room. From there, you enter the small garden, which was in a neglected state. Apparently the girls have to get permission to use the garden and are only allowed on very hot summers days. There do have some barbecues in the summer months and some old barbecue ovens were evident. At the back of the garden is a purpose built sauna.

The club itself is upstairs and there are two stairs to it. One is a spiral stairs located in the reception area, and the other is at the back of the locker room. The upstairs club area is in a big old attic. There is a lot of wood and the furniture is made from bamboo to create a sort of large beach hut type affair. There is also a small bar area, and two more partitioned off areas to go for your fuck. From the bar area there is a covered walkway to another house that has girl’s only accommodation. Also from the bar area is another stairs up to a small third floor that has the four rooms. Two of these rooms are en suite, and have small whirlpool baths but these baths are not used anymore, or so I was told. The club area is sort of divided into two, and one side seems to be all Polish girls, while the other is where the German girls sit. There seems to a bit of rivalry between them. The Polish area has bigger and more comfortable couches.
Then there is a big bed in the middle of the German area. I was told that only a minority of girls will have sex on this bed, and I only saw one guy try. There are 3 TVs playing porn, and a big screen that is faulty at the moment. I felt that club area was too dark, and would preferred more light to check the girls out better.

The Food was a disappointing affair. I really was expecting more, and was quite hungry when I arrived in the club. There were buttered slices of bread with cold meat on top, and vegetable soup. They keep topping up the bread and soup all day. There is no actual dinner served. Around 10 pm they replace the soup with German Sausages. And then there are the fucking bowels of sweets. They have these bowels of sweets everywhere, on every table and counter top. For me, access to all those sweets is bad, cos I cant stop eating them, and at one point I felt sick from eating them. But then I am a fat bastard, and the sweets might not be a problem for the rest of you. I really wished that instead of the sweets they would just provide some proper savoury food. Trust me the Frankfurt three are much superior in this respect.

After eating I decided to go for my first woman. I was caught between two, a slim young German girl that looked very like a young Bo Derek (http://my*************.com/?p=101), or a voluptuous Polish blonde that reminded me a of a better looking Lucy Davis (http://my*************.com/?p=101), and she had the most amazing tits I have ever seen. They were huge with massive nipples, and I have a thing for massive nipples. In the end the tits won. We sat and talked for a while. I rubbed her nipples a little, and she told me that this would be the extent of the couch action. We went to the room, and she asked me how long I wanted. Well 20 mins was not going to be enough time to smother myself in those gorgeous boobs, so I went for 40 mins without BBBJ that cost €50. She wouldn’t allow fingering but licking and kissing were fine. I spent most of the time, sucking her boobs and licking her pussy ‘n’ asshole. I finally finished with her on top cowgirl style.

It was now around 3.30pm and I felt very sexually satisfied, so I went for a long sauna and swim. After that I tore into the beer for about 6 hours. I drank about 12 bottles, and ate around a Kilo of those facking sweets. I then fell asleep on one of the couches, until a girl woke me up, she was laughing and told me I was snoring too loudly!!! I looked at my watch it was now 11.30pm. I went back to Sauna for a while, and lay down. I got very relaxed in the sauna and started masturbating. But wait, Im in an FKK club, I should be fucking. With that thought I went looking for a girl. I found this sexy dark haired Polish one I hadn’t noticed earlier. I decided a 20 minute 69 would do me, so I told to her to charge me the €35 for 20 mins. She sucked like a new born calf, and her pussy got very wet. It was all over in 15 minutes.

Now it was 12 am, and I had been in the club for a very fast 10 hours. I got another beer and sat down beside this German girl that spoke great English. I wasn’t interested in fucking her, so we talked for a while. She said the club is a bit like a boarding school because there are so many rules. For instance the girls have to get permission to use the garden even on very hot days. She says the owners are complete control freaks. They even tell the girls where to sit sometimes. She claimed the place is covered in pinhead cameras, and that everyone’s every move is scrutinized. According to her, girls occasionally get told off if they don’t look happy. Interesting stuff. Then she fucked off and fucked some guy.

By 1 am, I was ready for another pop, and I had this hot German Brunette in my sights. I was feeling good now, relaxed and ready for vagina. But the club was open for 2 more hours so I would take my time. Then around 1.30 am this guy walked into the club. He was about 50, looked German, and he wasn’t wearing a towel. And he had a semi!!! And he proceeded to walk around with his semi flopping. Everyone was looking at it. So he grabbed a beer and sat down beside my German hottie. They almost immediately started DFK. He was squeezing her big tits and fingering her from behind. NICE !!! I moved in for a closer look, and got a great seat opposite. She then went down and started sucking his now hard, not semi anymore cock. Ah she was good at it. She gave him a real deep throat Porn star type BBBJ. She got up on all fours, and her ass was about one meter from my face. I could see her big brown anus and open pussy in great detail. Man I got a major Woodie under my towel. I was going to fuck this girl tonight. Then they moved onto the big bed and he got another girl to join them. He lay down and let the women do all the work. He alternated between having one girl blowing him and one sitting on his face. They stayed at it for about 20 mins, and the show just ended. He hadn’t even come. The girls went away for a cleanup. The guy got another beer and just lay on the big bed all alone. Strange

Then the German girl came back. She sat with her friends. I moved in and sat beside her. She didn’t have a word of English. Her friend was able to translate. I told her I wanted 40 minutes with the BBBJ. So 70 euro. I also told her I wanted to do it in public with the option of going to the room if the pressure got too much for me. I love group and public sex but I can go soft on occasion if too many are looking at me. She asked to me wait until she had a cigarette. So I was sitting on this corner couch with 3 German babes, and I was going to have sex with the hottest one after her ciggie. What a lovely feeling. She stubbed out her fag, and planted a nice sloppy wet kiss on me. We were sitting just kissing for a few mins, and then she pulled off my towel. She caressed my boner, and to my delight her two friends were looking on. They didn’t look hungry with lust but they were at least looking, and I love to have women see my cock. I started rubbing her lovely fleshy body, really kneading her big boobs. Ah heaven, still 35 minutes left, 35 minutes of heaven. I moved off the couch and kneeled on the ground, I then motioned her into an all fours position. I buried my face in her lovely bottom. There was a slight smell of shit from her anus, but that disappeared after my tongue cleaned it. I pulled her cheeks wide apart and alternated my tongue between both holes for maybe 5 minutes. HEAVEN, HEAVEN, HEAVEN. Now I wanted a blowjob, so I lay down on the couch and she started it. Then 2 guys moved in close for a look, and then an old guy who was wanking under his towel also came over for a look. Time to hit a room. We went to a room and I stretched the fuck out for the complete half hour. I held my jizz back to the last minute and let it go all over her lovely big titties. Excellent fuck. Can’t remember her name, but she has long silky brown hair, and some very sex tattoos. Also she has big firm natural tits, and is curvy but not fat. Late 20’s.

By 2.30 am it was all beginning to wind down. I was knackered and decided to hit the road. I payed my bill, which was €155. So I spent a total of €190 in the club.

Verdict: Doesn’t have the excitement of the big Frankfurt clubs. Also there is far less public sex and flirtatious groping opportunities. I think could be a great club for an FKK virgin, or for someone who has never had sex with a prostitute before. I say that because the women are not at all pushy, and are all very polite, and seem to give very good service. The controlled atmosphere and lack of real food are let downs but not bad ones. Definitely a good option for those on a budget, if you can make do with the 20-minute sessions, which I think are just too short. You really need at least 40 minutes to enjoy women of this calibre.

Overall Rating: 7/10

Wanking
04-26-06, 14:33
Day 2.

Woke up around 10am. Felt sexually drained after my partytreff excursions so didn’t plan on any fucking immediately. Headed into the city, and decided to check out the Dusseldorf RLD (red light district).

The RLD is located a few blocks behind the station. It’s not too exciting. It’s a purpose built apartment block, which is 5 stories high. The guys all stand in front of the windows in a sort of courtyard, which has some basic shelter and music playing from a local radio station. I don’t know how the women on the 5th floor do any business, cos It’s almost impossible to see them all the way up there. It’s a good 25 meters up. The selection of women was poor in the daytime, and a bit better at night. All women quoted the same price of €30 for basic covered suck and fuck service. DATY was quoted at €20 to €30 more. All women I asked said they would not do BBBJ or anything without a condom. I didn’t partake in this RLD, but got a few sneaky photos instead.

Click here for more photos. (http://my*************.com/?p=86)

I then decided to visit Sauna Blue Note. I picked this sex club because of the decent reviews that it had on the various forums. I was tempted by FKK Dolce Vita and its sister club Sauna Dolce Vita, but decided against because of their bad reviews.

Name: Sauna Blue Note.

Opening hours

Mon-Thurs: 12pm – 1 am:
Fri-Sat: 12pm – 2am:
Sun: 12pm – 12am:

Cost: Entrance €55
Session €30 per 30 minutes – DATY, DFK, and BBBJ are included in the standard price.

Review Date: Sunday 23rd April 2006
Tuesday 25th April 2006
Time spent: 6 hours, from 2 pm to 8 pm on Sunday
3 hours, from 3 pm to 6 pm on Tuesday

Facilities: Sauna

Alcohol: None

Food: Bread, cold meat, Soup, cakes, biscuits, sweets

Women: 4 available on Sunday, and 7 on Tuesday.

Quality of women: Very mixed, some nice ones both days, but some complete Mingers as well. One poor woman looked like a twin of Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler (http://my*************.com/?p=101). Also one lady in her 50’s was present on both days.

Sessions: Just 2, but both were of a very high standard with hot young girls.

Couch action: Yeah and lots of it.

Voyeuristic possibilities: Some rooms have open and slatted walls. So some good possibilities.

Customers: About 6 men came and went throughout the day, with a max of 3– 4 at anyone time.

Atmosphere: Very friendly and Laid Back. All women seemed to have a good attitude.

Pros: Some very sexy girls, great service, great value sessions, good atmosphere.

Cons: Some hideous women, expensive entry fee, lack of facilities, small cramped club, lack of food, no alcohol. Stephen Tyler's Twin.

How to get there by public transport:
From Dusseldorf HBF, take the S6 train to Rath Mittte. Time: 9 mins
Turn left out of the station, Then take next right onto Rather Broich.
The club is on the left 100 meters down. Time 2 mins.

Review:
The first thing about this club is the seemingly expensive entry fee of €55. It seems expensive but it really isn’t if you have at least 2 sessions. This club only charges the men an entry fee and not the girls like most FKK clubs. The sessions are a set price of $30 for 30 minutes, and you also get some extra couch action. I got 30 mins of couch action in one case, and then over 30 mins in the room all for €30. So the entry is a little higher than usual but the sessions are less.

Really the only two things going for this club are the excellent sessions and the friendly social atmosphere. Many foreign guys apparently visit, so there is a good level of English spoken. I arrived at 2 pm on Sunday and was amazed at how small the club is. There are some private room, and some rooms with slatted walls that you can look through. Also one area has a mattress on the ground and a curtain. Many guys like to fuck in public in this area, so there are some good opportunities for those of us into looking.

There were four women when I arrived. Two were young smoking hot - 8s, one was a passable 6 Polish girl that had a slight pale refugee, concentration camp look about her. The last was a friendly old German woman in her 50’s, who was a 0 out of 10.
Of the two hotties, one was Olga, a half Russian/ German girl of 20 years, with a lovely slightly plump body, big tits, very tanned skin and a cute faced. All topped off with highlighted Blonde hair. Very nice.
The other girl was Sarah, a young German girl of 21. She is medium height, slight plump with Blonde hair. She also wore a very sexy dress with no underwear both days.

After about 2 hours of trying to recover my Mojo from the partytreff the day before, I decided to take Olga. We went to a couch and talked for a few minutes, before I started some kissing, and then I sucked her tits until she gave me a nice BBBJ. After 15 mins or so, we went to a room, and had a really excellent fuck for the full 30 mins. I held my spunk back right till the end. The fuck included the usual – DFK, BBBJ and DATY. Afterwards we had some coffee together, and she told me that she was training to be a Nurse and only works 3 or 4 days per month. I then spent the remainder of the time talking to a nice Italian guy who ended up giving me a lift back to my hotel.

Verdict: OK club, with some women being more amateur than professional. Great sessions, and very little clock watching apparent. Lacking in a lot of areas though, considering the entry price. They need to get rid of the Steven Tyler look alike.

Wanking
04-26-06, 14:34
Click here (http://my*************.com/?p=69) for an explanation of what a Partytreff is.

NOTE: This club is NOT for guys that just want one on one action in private rooms or guys looking for young hard body FKK type women.

Name: Partytreff Mettmann

Opening hours and cost:

Mon-Fri: 10 – 4 pm : €80 for 3 hours max
5pm –12pm: €100 for full 7 hours
Sat: 3pm – 12pm: €110 for 9 hours
Sun: 3pm – 10pm: $100 for 7 hours

Review Date: Saturday 22nd April 2006

Time spent: 9 hours, from 3 pm to 12 am.

Facilities: Sauna and big old bath (not a whirlpool as described on the website)

Alcohol: Beer and wine only, both are limitless. Beer is a 500ml Pills, also a non-alcoholic beer available.

Food: A buffet dinner is provided from 7 pm. Beef Stroganoff or similar with salad and cake for dessert. An assortment of German sausage from 9 pm. Food is disappointing and just about edible.

Women: 7 available on Saturday, but normally only 3-4 during the week and Sunday.

IMPORTANT: According to some local guys, Saturday is the only day that you are guaranteed some attractive women and other days you may end up with just hideous ones. That’s why I didn’t go on Sunday, cos I found out who was in the line up

Customers: About 20 men came and went throughout the day, with a max of 10 – 12 at anyone time. One swinging couple was also present.

Athmosphere: Very friendly, more comedy than erotic. Loads of jokes were cracked during the gang bangs and orgies. Still very horny stuff.

Pros: Great value, unlimited sex, great fun, some very sexy women. Mainly group action, join in where u want. BBBJ, DFK, DATY, and CIM all available, but not from all the girls.

Cons: Some hideous women, food is poor quality, lack of facilities. One on one action isn’t private – guys may walk in for a look or try to join in.

How to get there by public transport:
Take train S28 from Dusseldorf HBF to Mettmann Stadwald. Time 21 mins
Then Bus 745 or SB68 3 stops to Bollenhoe. Time 5 mins.
From Bollenhoe you can see the industrial estate across the road. Partytreff Mettman is on the right on the main street of the industrial estate.
Or walk from the Mettmann Stadwald station. Time 15 to 20 mins.
NOTE: There were no taxis present at Mettmann Stadwald that I could see.

Where to stay: http://www.hotelamroettgen.de/. This hotel is 300 meters from the club and is a very nice, clean budget hotel. I can highly recommend it. The owner/manager is a very friendly guy. €45 per night B+B for a single room.

Review of the club:
I arrived in the club at bang on 3 pm. I was the first customer there. When you ring the door, you are let in by one of the bar staff, who takes your money and gives you a locker key. You keep all your clothes and money in your locker. After changing in the small locker room, you go upstairs and give your key to the bar staff. They take note of your name and tell you to take note of your key number. So unlike most FKK’s you don’t carry your key with you. I changed into black boxers and a black tee shirt. It is a sort of standard uniform that many guys wear in Swingers clubs. I walked up stairs into the bar area. There were three women sitting at the bar, and that’s when I got the shock of my life.

One girl was in her mid 30’s, blonde, busty and sexy (7/10), who’s name I cant remember. But the other two were totally hideous, infact they were really skinny and ravaged looking. I privately named them the “Cancerous Mingin Grannies” One was at least 45 and the other about 50. The younger one looked very like actress Joanna Lumley (http://my*************.com/?p=101) from her Absolutely Fabulous series, except she was much skinnier. One local guy told me later that she was ravaged from Cocaine and cigarettes, but not actually cancerous. I wondered was she sick from STDs but he assured me that she is infact clean, and that all the girls are, because most of the customers are regulars, and it would a disaster for the business if a guy got sick from one of the girls. The other woman looked like a ropier and wrinklier version of Susan Sarandon (http://my*************.com/?p=101). Now lets face it, Susan Sarandon isn’t the hottest locking chick in the world to start with but this one was ten times uglier.
There was no way in the world that I would fuck either of these “Cancerous Mingin Grannies”, especially the older one. (or so I thought)

So I got a beer and the sexy blonde offered to take me for a tour of the club. She seemed in a bitchy mood and took me by the hand around the club in a real hurry. She showed me the 3 fucking rooms, 2 bathrooms and outdoor sauna. I took a seat and watched her and the “Cancerous Mingin Grannies”, chain smoke. They were literally lighting up the next cigarette using the butt of the last one. After about 15 minutes the sexy blonde turned around to face me on her bar stool. She was wearing a short sexy dress, and then she opened her legs Basic instinct style. She had no knickers on and a multi pierced Labia, and as soon as I saw that I got an instant and very hard erection. She gave a giggle when my cock popped out of my boxers. So I sat there looking at her pussy for another while, and then she came down the couch and sat beside and started stroking my cock. It was nice. Then the older “Cancerous extra Mingin Granny” came and sat at the other side of me. AH FUCK NO. My erection started to deflate. So what do I do? Ask her to leave and risk offending the sexy one, or just try and ignore her. I turned away and started DFKing the sexy one. She was very nice, lovely big tits, and nice big arse. We lay down and moved into a 69 position. I was hard again as I didn’t have to look at either of the “Cancerous Mingin Grannies”. The 69 was going nice, then I felt more hands and another mouth on my cock. Now my cock was being swapped between the sexy blonde and “Cancerous Mingin Granny”. To be fair the old lady was good at the blowjob, but cos it was her I started to go soft again. But the old lady could see what was happening and she gave me a mighty hand job, before I went completely soft and such was the ferocity of it, that I actually managed to get hard again and came after another minute. I lay there in disbelief that this old hag had made me cum.

I went for a sauna and by 4.30 pm there were about 7 guys present, and this big tall sexy woman named Sabina had joined the other 3. Around 5 pm the first big gangbang started in the biggest of the rooms. Most of the guys and all 4 girls were hard at it. I still wasn’t ready for round 2, so I went for a few beers. I tried to take it easy as I didn’t want to end suffering from brewers droop. I drank some coffee along with the beers. By 6 pm all seven women were present, and the party was moving into full swing. From this point the sex was almost non-stop. There wasn’t a set routine to it. But generally the women would fuck for around 30 minutes and then take a break for 20 –30 minutes. At anyone time, 3 or 4 would be fucking and 2 or 3 would be at the bar taking a break.

I got talking to this plump woman, Monica who is about 40 and we went to an empty room alone. She had an ugly face but a sexy body and a good attitude. Started off slow with some DFK for a while, then we moved into a 69. Her BBBJ wasn’t great, but her pussy got nice and wet. She mounted me cowgirl style, and rode me for a while but her vagina was huge and I could hardly feel a thing. After some minutes of this we moved back to 69. During the sex some guys came in for a look, and then during the 69 I heard a woman walk in. This woman took over the BJ part of the 69 and she was really good at it. All of a sudden I got really really hard, this was an amazing blowjob. She was just doing it really right. I had to find out who it was, and who was it??? The younger Joanna Lumley “Cancerous Mingin Granny two”!!!! But as she sucked my cock, I noticed something sexy about her skinny carcas, in particular her skinny face. She also reminded me of this woman from my hometown I have always wanted to fuck. I sat up and pulled her towards me. I started kissing her wildly and running my hands all over skinny body. I pulled off her little dress. She had big fake boobs, and a pierced Labia. I moved into a 69 position with her. As I was lying there sucking on her pierced pussy, I was amazed how I could become attracted to her after being so repulsed by her 3 hours earlier. I guess you could end up fucking any woman that can suck your cock well enough. I ended up coming in her mouth. Fantastic.

It was now dinnertime, and there was beef stroganoff and rice. It was not very nice but edible. The atmosphere of the whole club was really lighthearted all night long and not at all serious. If you have never been to a Swingers or Partytreff club you might expect the people would all be very serious and stuffy, but on the contrary they are usually very friendly, and especially so in this club. But what really amazed me was the sheer amount of jokes been cracked and the general levels of laughter during the orgies. After dinner I spent most of my time both partaking and watching the various orgies. At one point a guy farted and that brought some great laughter, and then a guy let out a massive exaggerated roar to go with his orgasm, and again great laughs from the crowd. Some of the guys seemed to be in competition to see who could get the best laugh of the crowd, of course I didn’t understand most of them cos I don’t speak German, but the one that brought the house down was this:

A big guy was fucking the sexy busty blonde, really hammering it into her. I had finished my third session and was just standing watching the two fuck, and several others were also watching and some others fucking. So he then came and when he withdrew from her, he shouted out something in German to which people really burst out laughing. I mean they stopped having sex they were laughing so much. The girl even gave him a playful slap across the face, while she too laughed. This guy beside me, threw his arm around my shoulder and says:

“Wait, when I stop laughing I translate for you”

He continued to laugh for another 20 seconds or so, and then says

“He say to her, that her pussy hole are so big, he were afraid he would fall inside and never be found again!!!!”

Then they all laughed again at the translation of the joke.

So the night progressed on and I had two more cums, so 5 in total. I managed to do something with all the women, except the older “Cancerous Mingin Granny”, and the girl of the Swinging couple. I didn’t fuck all the women, some I just licked out, some I just got head from. I had one really nice session at the bar, where I was licking the lovely Sabina, and another girl called Silvia was blowing me. She eventually brought me to completion with a great hand job. I spent a lot of my time performing DATY even straight after my orgasms. I reckon I spent over 2 hours alone just licking pussy that night. By 11 pm I was sexually drained, so I hit the beer and had 5 bottles in the last hour. At 12 am it was all over.

Verdict: A really great club, loads of sex, as much as you could really want. Lovely friendly people who went of their way to speak English to me. From 5 pm the sex was pretty constant right through till 12am. But it really got into gear from about 8pm onwards. Some hideous ugly girls were a let down, as was the poor quality food.

Rating 8/10. Would be 10/10 with some more attractive women.

Xavier Yves
05-01-06, 21:18
Wan King, I heard the happy hour entrance fee is also applicable during the weekend, isn't it?

Day 3

Name: FKK Cocoon.

Opening hours

Mon - Fri: 10 am – 3 am:
Sat - Sun: 12pm – 3am:

Cost: Entrance €50
With happy hour Mon – Fri: €35
10 am – 2 pm and 7pm – 3pm

Wanking
05-01-06, 21:42
Xavier,

I think u are right. My mistake.

Fred

Jackyo
05-01-06, 22:14
[url=http://my*************.com/?p=69]

Athmosphere: Very friendly, more comedy than erotic. Loads of jokes were cracked during the gang bangs and orgies. Still very horny stuff.

Verdict: A really great club, loads of sex, as much as you could really want. Lovely friendly people who went of their way to speak English to me. From 5 pm the sex was pretty constant right through till 12am. But it really got into gear from about 8pm onwards.

Rating 8/10. Would be 10/10 with some more attractive women.

These couple of lines describe this place precisely.

In the other clubs the sex is taken way too seriously. Here its all very natural and the participants have as much fun from doing it as they do from the interactions and the banter with each other.

The mood in the pay-per-session clubs is way too serious. The guys have this attitude: "I'm here to find the most amazing looking woman and I'm going to have sex with her and come."

Here everyone just accepts everyone else. No class distinctions, all races and creeds accepted. No hangups with one's shape or size. Sure the women aren't beauty queens. But they really aren't in real life either.

How is that with trying to achieve an egalitarian utopia on earth? It already exists at this club.

Anything goes here and thats not a bad thing. Its not for the repressed or the shy.

Because I can't come more than a couple of times a night but can still get it up, a lot of the "sex" I indulge in at a place like this really just consists of poking at someone for a while and every now and then faking an orgasm.

Silver Shadow
05-02-06, 04:54
Am I mistaken, or is this a Photo Gallery, not a forum for long discourses on your adventures?

Wanking
05-02-06, 13:06
Breadman,

I told him before hand that i was visiting mettmann.

Jackyo
05-03-06, 14:04
This club doesn't have the hectic transaction-orientation of the Frankfurt clubs. Its a little more relaxed and this is the way they should be.

This is precisely why I don't like going down to Frankfurt. Give me a club like this anyday. You have more time to interact with the girls and have conversations.

I do find the low key athmosphere problematic and it does get too quiet at times but if you have any one-on-one time with the girls, they are all actually easy to talk to and mostly they are not in a hurry to go the room.

You can sit, chat and then decide if you want to go further. No pressure.

The girls are edited, das heisst: they are chosen by the owner for certain qualities. They have to meet his physical standards as well as service standards.

Very difficult to make a wrong decision in a club like this and in an all nude club the women can't hide anything so you can pretty much evaluate the selection before making any moves.

Contrast this to a large Frankfurt club where anybody with a vagina can work so you have to a wade through a very large selection of 5s and 6s to find that elusive 9. They perform no editing at all.

In Frankfurt you sit down beside them and its immediately: "Hast du Lust dazu, ins Zimmer zu gehen?" There is no verbal foreplay. Then they take your money and they are gone. Pass them again in the hallway and they totally ignore you.

IMHO, this is one of the better clubs in this part of the country. I'd rank Wildenrath up there too and also because of its edited selection of 8s and 9s.

You were unlucky on the food front. Yes, they do serve real food but its only on a certain day of the week (I can't remember precisely but I believe its on Saturday). They also grill outside on certain days in the summer. Otherwise you are stuck with Belegtes Brot.

I check my tab here periodically as the day goes on. I go downstairs and ask the Thenkenfrau: "Darf ich mein Konto bestaetigen?" That way there are no misunderstandings and surprises at the Abrechnung.

Yes, I agree there isn't enough light. Kind of reminds me of an RTC (Rote Teppich Club) decor-wise but its not as bad as that.

Yes, the German-Polish thing is an ongoing topic.

The fact that they have German women who work here is, however, a good sign. A club which can't entice German women to work has issues. How many German women have you come across at World?

The large Frankfurt clubs have issues.

The 20 minute pricing is correct. At least you have a chance to sample the goods before making further commitments. I agree though that 40 minutes is what it takes to do a proper session.

I don't know about this club being for FKK virgins. This the real thing.

Its being out of the way discourages the random tourist from going to it though - which is a good thing. The tourist traps down in Frankfurt get that traffic.

The women here have to provide good service so that the repeat customer comes back. The women down in Frankfurt don't.

Same difference with Hamburg which has this reputation for sex but which is a total disappointment.

A tourist who has arrives in Frankfurt, has never visited an FKK club and makes a beeline to World or Oase has nothing to compare it to. First reaction is: "Wow! This exists." and thinks its the best thing since sliced bread.

NRW is where it all started and yes, the clubs are smaller but the interactions are better, the selection is edited and the service standards are higher (Hessen has nothing which compares to Bernds service-wise).

The beauty of it is that this club is with public transportation erreichbar.

Atmosphere: Relaxing but professional. The women all seem to be highly controlled or brainwashed in a slightly sinister way.

Pros: Very attractive girls, good service, no pushy sales tactics, very well run club, limitless beer, happy hour entrance fee, decent sized pool.

Cons: lack of food, bowls of sweets instead of nibbles, boring at times, atmosphere too controlled, no flirtatious groping possibilities, few Voyeuristic opportunities

Review:

Note: In this club you pay for all your sessions, when you leave the club. Before the session the girl takes note of your locker number, and tells the receptionist.

The club area is sort of divided into two, and one side seems to be all Polish girls, while the other is where the German girls sit. There seems to a bit of rivalry between them. The Polish area has bigger and more comfortable couches.

I felt that club area was too dark, and would preferred more light to check the girls out better.

The Food was a disappointing affair.

I got another beer and sat down beside this German girl that spoke great English. I wasn’t interested in fucking her, so we talked for a while. She said the club is a bit like a boarding school because there are so many rules. For instance the girls have to get permission to use the garden even on very hot days. She says the owners are complete control freaks. They even tell the girls where to sit sometimes. She claimed the place is covered in pinhead cameras, and that everyone’s every move is scrutinized. According to her, girls occasionally get told off if they don’t look happy. Interesting stuff. Then she fucked off and fucked some guy.

Verdict: Doesn’t have the excitement of the big Frankfurt clubs. Also there is far less public sex and flirtatious groping opportunities. I think could be a great club for an FKK virgin, or for someone who has never had sex with a prostitute before. I say that because the women are not at all pushy, and are all very polite, and seem to give very good service. The controlled atmosphere and lack of real food are let downs but not bad ones. Definitely a good option for those on a budget, if you can make do with the 20-minute sessions, which I think are just too short. You really need at least 40 minutes to enjoy women of this calibre.

Overall Rating: 7/10

Jackyo
05-03-06, 14:45
Day 2.

Woke up around 10am. Felt sexually drained after my partytreff excursions so didn’t plan on any fucking immediately. Headed into the city, and decided to check out the Dusseldorf RLD (red light district).

The RLD is located a few blocks behind the station. It’s not too exciting. It’s a purpose built apartment block, which is 5 stories high. The guys all stand in front of the windows in a sort of courtyard, which has some basic shelter and music playing from a local radio station. I don’t know how the women on the 5th floor do any business, cos It’s almost impossible to see them all the way up there. It’s a good 25 meters up. The selection of women was poor in the daytime, and a bit better at night. All women quoted the same price of €30 for basic covered suck and fuck service. DATY was quoted at €20 to €30 more. All women I asked said they would not do BBBJ or anything without a condom. I didn’t partake in this RLD, but got a few sneaky photos instead. In other words: You can forget this brothel!

Nothing good has ever been written about it.

The Laufhaeuser in Koeln are much larger and also not really worth it.

Go if you have time to kill and more out of curiosity than anything.

Member #1006
05-04-06, 12:46
Am I mistaken, or is this a Photo Gallery, not a forum for long discourses on your adventures?

Gentlemen, can you please continue on the appropriate board, and let this one be dedicated to the (rare) photos of FKK?
Thank you

Shark16
05-09-06, 22:48
Ok guys, this is probably not the pictures you would like to see here (no naked female skin to worship), but it's merely to visualize for newbies the 200 meter dash from subway stop INDUSTRIHOF/NEUE BÖRSE to FKK Palace (the "Palace Walk of Fame"). Imagine you are new in town, you are getting off the subway at this station, you have travelled far, you are horny as hell, you have read the forum and know you are a 2- 3 mnts walk away from pussy, and you SOOO do NOT want to walk in the wrong direction ... ;-)

Palace is the easiest FKK to get to of the Big Three in FRA (Palace, Oase and World). Directions to Palace have previously been described in this forum many times, and hopefully these pictures will make it even easier.

Here we go:

Image 1A:
You have just got off the train, our train has just left the station and is out of sight, and another train is just coming in in the other direction. Behind us is the skyline of downtown Frankfurt. In front of us (to the right in the picture) we can see passengers from our train leaving the station at the end of the platform. We are to follow them and cross the rails and the road to the famous brick wall (which barely can be seen in the left of this picture).

Image 2A:
You have now reached the end of the platform and is about to cross the rails and the road. You now clearly see the brick wall - and the famous hole in the wall slightly to the right - which is the entrance to Königsbergersstrasse. Go to the hole in the wall ...

Image 3A:
... and Königsbergersstrasse will appear. This is a nice, quiet and clean industrial area. You will see a roundabout about 100 meters up the road, and another 30 meters up the experienced visitor will slightly recognize the Palace building and street signs at Königsbergersstrasse 23. Continue straight ahead.

Image 4A:
You have reached the roundabout (the crossroad of Königsbergersstrasse and Neue Börsenstrasse) and clearly see the two road signs by the Palace building. By now your adrenalin is really beginning to kick in ...

Image 5A:
You have now reached the first of the two road signs by the Palace building at Königsbergersstrasse 23. The entrance is around the corner of the building. I bet you have water in your mouth, your hands feel kind of sweaty, your breathing is becoming surprisingly heavy, and your pants feel kinda tight ...

Image 6A:
The last of the two road signs by the Palace building. Now it's really difficult to keep your cool. You are ready to storm the building. Follow the arrow ...

(The new Fleming's Hotel in the background. Entrance is on the other side of the hotel building - 50 meters up Elbinger Strasse).

Ok, I am sorry to bother you with these rather dull pictures, but I can assure that the visions appearing once inside the building will be a LOT better. Remember, playmate-lookalike Daniella and 30- 50 other naked girls are waiting ...

Have fun! ;-)

Whitey2
05-10-06, 06:03
Shark 16:

Those steps on the left in pic 4 lead up to a nifty little sandwich/deli/pastry shop on the corner of the block that Palace is in. Good eats for hungry mongers if you're taking a daytime walking break from Palace activity (and especially if you're staying at the Ibis or one of the new hotels). Closes at about 7p.m., though, as I remember.

Shark16
05-10-06, 10:13
Thanks Whitey. I have noticed this pastry shop many times, but am yet to visit it.

Picture 4 of course show the crossroad between Königsbergstrasse and Neue Börsenstrasse. If you - in stead of following Königsbergstrasse straight ahead to Palace - turn Neue Börsenstrasse 200 meters to the left, you will find the Geldautomat (ATM) previously reported. Across the Geldautomat is also a Fitness Center - for those of us trying to avoid some of that polar bear look ... ;-) (it does not have free weights though).

BTW, the new Fleming's Hotel also have a nice sandwich shop and restaurant (and a mediocre fitness center in the basement).

Shark16
05-10-06, 11:37
Ok, these pictures taken by night is nothing to brag about. The numbers in this series refers to the numbers of pictures in my previous report below, i.e. exactly the same pictures but taken in the dark.

The intention is to enable newbies to identify the road, buildings and general surroundings at night. When passing through the hole in the wall, a good advice would be to look for the blue neon sign at the top of the new Fleming's Hotel, which is next to Palace. You will also note that the two road signs by the Palace building is well lit up.

My experience is that the area is safe at night.

Have fun!

Wanking
06-21-06, 16:18
Here are some pics I got of Partytreff Dorsten. Unfortunately there are no pics of the lovely women there. I did ask, but I was only allowed to take pics of the exterior and the garden.

here is the trip report:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=477195&postcount=734

Wanking
07-29-06, 00:33
Just back from 3 incredible days in Dusseldorf. Managed to get these snaps of hot polish Daniela in FKK Cocoon.

Expect a full report with all the nasty details soon..

cheers

Fred

PS : Those boobs are totally real !!!!

Dick Rambone
07-29-06, 05:50
WK,

Nice! Looking forward for my trip in October!

Dick

Frankfurter
07-29-06, 12:53
Wan:

Thanks for the picts of the natural Polish girl!
How did you manage to get a picture of her?

Frankfurter
07-29-06, 13:04
It's not much from the outside, especially the side from the loading dock, as you can see from the picture.

But it certainly is a happening place inside, and another fine example of what one can do with the former private residence of a German industrialist. LOL.

Check it out, guys!

Wanking
07-29-06, 15:51
How did you manage to get a picture of her?

Im the man....

Huitzilopoch
07-29-06, 21:51
I'm the man.

Go here (http://******************.com/?p=171) for bigger versions of the picsWan King,

Love your posts, but after clicking the links i find it a bit difficult to believe. I work in the porn industry, and am quite familiar with ppc(pay per click) and pps (pay per subscription)

While I agree with your base assumption that this site would be a treasure trove of potential subscribers, and while I know you probably got a ton of subscriptons from the links, the very fact that you link to porn sites in order to get money not only degrades the site you're posting on, but it also removes all value from your posts(in my eyes) and gives people who understand what you're doing reason to discredit other posts here that could be post by you under pseudo names in order to give your posts credit.

On another note, you are also making money off jackson who pays money to keep this site up and running and also moderates the site himself. You show a huge lack of respect for him in this regard, and a lack of respect for what everyone here is doing.

Why not just ask Jackson to do a revenue sharing program with the pictures found here, get him to set you up with a special account, contact all the forum providers who have posted pictures, and set up a second pay site to generate revenue to pay for this site as well as possibly give jackson a little money for his hard work. Hell, host events and lotto's on the site here to give some of the money back to those who provide pictures.

Point being though, please quit making money off of other peoples hard work. It's shameful and insulting.

btw, are your posts real or just a really smart TGP posters attempt to make money? I've done similar stuff on sites for prostution, but they were all sites that made money off my posts.

Wanking
07-30-06, 12:14
Well Huitzilopoch, person of 6 posts and ZERO TRIP REPORTS :D

I guess it was only a matter of time before someone gave me flak for linking to my blog here. But Jackson has not complained to me about it, and If he does I will stop.

Funny how there is always an asshole in every crowd, and it usually some **** who never contributes anything to the forum, just like you. The FACT is, that I know my posts and photos add a lot to this board. I go on a sex trip every six weeks, and I do my best to write a solid detailed report with photos every time. And I often go to places that are rarely reported on in this forum.

Huitzilopoch when you have posted around hundred proper trip reports, and when you have managed to take some very hard to get photos of real prostitutes, then I might accept your complaints with some respect.

Bottom line is that I am here to share solid mongering info, and I receive many Pms from members complimenting me on my efforts, and looking for advice and I always do my best to answer them.

Huitzilopoch, I wonder how many members have you helped out?? Ya Zero, just like your trip reports. Asshole :D And the fucking cheek of you asking me are my reports real? Mate I have met over 20 members from this and other forums who know I am the real "fucking" deal.

thanks
Fred

Ps I bet you have never fucked a real prostitute, you probably sit around jerking off with your sisters soiled undearwear on your face, prentending that they belong to some FKK girl that you are never going to fuck anyway
:D:D:D

HomeToMe
07-30-06, 13:19
Just back from 3 incredible days in Dusseldorf. Managed to get these snaps of hot polish Daniela in FKK Cocoon.

Expect a full report with all the nasty details soon..

cheers

Fred

PS : Those boobs are totally real !!!!I wonder if it is possible to take your girlfriend there. Me and my girlfriend is seriously considering to go to a FKK club.

Travelforfun
07-30-06, 15:23
Way to go Fred , i have been a regular reader of your wonderful reports and find nothing wrong in your linking your blog here , just one complain . I CANT ACESS IT ;)

Can you please send me the link again , im sure Jackson wont mid you posting it here but just in case he does ... PM it to me please.

Keep up the good work , hope the debate ends here...its even hard to pronounce this guys name let alone understand his logic behind opening up this unwated debate.

cheers
Mark

Whitey2
07-30-06, 17:10
Hang in there, Fred! The regular readers of and contributors to this forum all support you. Your reports are top shelf, and I for one continually look forward to reading them (and viewing the pictures!).

The troublemakers on this forum eventually fade away. Gone are the whiny pissants such as eFrog, SobeLizard, etc., like farts in the wind. And I haven't seen anything from CBGB Connisur for so long that I think someone must have bribed one of his food tasters.

whitey2

Huitzilopoch
07-30-06, 17:32
Wan King, it is quite beneith either of us to result to a flame war on a forum that is clearly ment for one purpose, and one purpose only.

I was mainly referring to the posts I reported for having direct links to some of the sites in the ************ affiliate group that was shadow linked under the guise of "more pictures here" or something similar. Jackson has since removed these posts, which were a direct attempt to gain revenue from this website.

Likewise, your "blog" is nothing more than a thumbnail gallery post that you are using to pull qualified traffic from this site to that one.

As for your statements, you're right I've not posted much. I simply do not have the time, sorry. If you lived a life like mine, you would realize how little I have time wise to post, and the reasons why I don't want to make it public knowledge where I travel to.

Why don't you come to los angeles, meet with me, and we'll discuss this matter? I live in downtown los angeles, have a nice penthouse over-looking the city. If my fiance' is in town, I'll have her bring a few of her model friends by and we can have a good time at it. Hell, if you have any references of worth I'll even consider you for a job that will send you to some of the best mongering cities in the world; that way you don't have to steal money from jackson by posting links that are ment to steal his readers away.

I am dead serious, private message me your information and we'll discuss this matter like men in a respectful manner. I've tried to be respectful in my post's, you've lowered yourself to internet geek mode. You have a clear invitiation to visit me in los angeles, and I give my word I will be as polite and considerate as I possibly can. I will give you a personal tour and even take you to some private parties in hollywood so you can get a better understanding of me and why I know exactly what you are doing here.

Lastly, I've only been to two fkk's in my life. One was an invite by some angel friends to their club (Do they still own that one? ) and the other one was the same trip they wanted to show me an even better one. I didn't pay one red cent the entire trip, including the jet from london. Now you want to talk about meso-america, or south america, I'm your boy for that=) I love latin blood!

Now, for any more conversation on this matter from me please direct it to private messages. I don't need to gain post ranking by a bloody flame war.

Dick Rambone
07-30-06, 17:34
Keep on posting Fred so FKK newbies like me can have a better grasp of what's out there. With out people like you with real knowledge it would be hard to make decisions on where to go.

Dick

Wanking
07-30-06, 18:24
Why don't you come to los angeles, meet with me, and we'll discuss this matter? I live in downtown los angeles, have a nice penthouse over-looking the city. If my fiance' is in town, I'll have her bring a few of her model friends by and we can have a good time at it. Hell, if you have any references of worth I'll even consider you for a job that will send you to some of the best mongering cities in the world; that way you don't have to steal money from jackson by posting links that are ment to steal his readers away.

I am dead serious, private message me your information and we'll discuss this matter like men in a respectful manner. I've tried to be respectful in my post's, you've lowered yourself to internet geek mode. You have a clear invitiation to visit me in los angeles, and I give my word I will be as polite and considerate as I possibly can. I will give you a personal tour and even take you to some private parties in hollywood so you can get a better understanding of me and why I know exactly what you are doing here.

I think I'll have to pass, considering its all crap !!!

Wanking
07-30-06, 18:25
And I haven't seen anything from CBGB Connisur for so long that I think someone must have bribed one of his food tasters.

LOL he he :D

Frankfurter
07-30-06, 19:39
Wan,

Keep up the spirit and don't let a jerk like this deplorable H-guy in his sad LA apartment spoil the purpose of this great Forum. Why is this guy reading the Germany forum anyway? He will never make it to Europe.

Anyway, when I go to Google and type in: "Huitzilopoch" this comes up:

"Natural penis enlargement techniques destroyed the idols of Huitzilopoch penis enlargement free tecniques (Sic!) facts about penis enlargement exercises."
www.sounddrivers.info/pages/002210

Says it all, IMHO.

(Huitzilopoch: Sorry for posting a link! I'll make tons of money with it!)

And, whitey2, BTW:

Please don't mention this even greater jerk CBGB. I think we all can be thankful that he vanished somehow, hopefully.

Wanking
07-31-06, 13:34
Ok since all the silly nonsense with Huitzilopoch seems to be over, I have decided to post the link with the photos of FKK Cocoon Daniela, so that any decent members who want to see photos can do so without having to scroll though all the crap :D

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=490229&postcount=64

Sex Luthor
08-05-06, 19:30
Ps I bet you have never fucked a real prostitute, you probably sit around jerking off with your sisters soiled undearwear on your face, prentending that they belong to some FKK girl that you are never going to fuck anyway
:D:D:Dha ha lol Wan King.

Although i always thought FKK women didnt wear underwear, but I guess they do on their days off. Still very funny though. I must use that an insult next time I argue with my buddies.

Warsteiner
08-06-06, 19:34
There have been a few reports about Regi from GT (mainly from myself) and it turns out she's done a few amateur porno films. She was previously in Palace under the name Vicky. This film was released in March 2005 and she now has long dreadlocks. She is the one on the left and I'm hoping that she'll be in GT at the end of the month when I plan to visit.

Ortos
08-06-06, 22:41
Warsteiner,

Bravo for finding that porno film cover! That is certainly Vicky (I knew her from Palace last year...) or Regi (if you are only currently acquainted with her at GT...). I would guess that photo is at least a couple of years ago; she appears less developed than she is now, wouldn't you agree? I always found her a true porn star in the room...no wonder she is one on the screen too.
I'd love to get a copy of that film...Hey, I wonder how many of my other FKK girlfriends have also flirted with the porn film scene...?

Ortos

Akibono
08-07-06, 02:12
There have been a few reports about Regi from GT (mainly from myself) and it turns out she's done a few amateur porno films. She was previously in Palace under the name Vicky. This film was released in March 2005 and she now has long dreadlocks. She is the one on the left and I'm hoping that she'll be in GT at the end of the month when I plan to visit.

Good job Warsteiner. Makes me so horny thinking I had sex with a porn star! Can't wait to get back.

Akibono
08-07-06, 04:34

Would love to find out what name she goes by in the video and her performance!

Dedalus
08-07-06, 04:41

Yeah, that was from her Köln days back when she was "Janey". That is pretty close to the way she looked when we saw her together at Palace, right Ortos?

She told me last month that the best time to catch her is from Thursday to Sunday, although she skips a Sunday now and then. Plus, she has no plans to take a vacation in August so you should see her. She is booked constantly and charges 100 for an hour (as opposed to the normal hour rate at GT). Worth every cent though.

Cheers,

Dedalus, Janey/Vicky/Regi fan

Dedalus
08-07-06, 04:56
Hey, I wonder how many of my other FKK girlfriends have also flirted with the porn film scene...?

Ortos

Quite a few actually. But it is important to remember that this was an amateur film and to use the term "Porno-Star" when talking about Regi is a pretty big exaggeration. She probably only got 400-500 Euros for that film.

I talked to a girl at World some months back who told me that she had done a few of those and that she got 400 apiece for them. There are a few others who have admitted this to me.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Warsteiner
08-07-06, 19:46
I can't claim responsibility for finding this film. It was a guy on a German board who has originally posted the dvd cover. The film is made by a company called Create-X (www.create-x.tv) and according to the site it was released in March 2005.

The German guy lives in the Frankfurt area and knew her in her Palace days and apparently she also worked in another club in the South under her real name (Jana) but I've no idea whether this is true or not.

I haven't heard about her charging €100 per hour and I had a couple of sessions with her in March and she only charged €75 per hour although she had only been in GT for a few days. I'll hopefully find out at the end of the month but to be perfectly honest I don't know whether I'd pay €100 per hour when there are so many other good looking women in GT who also provide a good service. She's not particularly keen on giving oral either as apparently she has decided that she doesn't want to do this anymore in a club.

Warsteiner
08-07-06, 20:14
Another quick update on the Regi front. She used to work in a club in Bochum (Eierberg) where she did anal and FT and went under the name Jane. She is also quite happy doing lesbian sex as the photos show. She is performing in this film as 'Jana' aged 18 and the girl she is with in the Front photo is called Sandra (or something similar) and may also be working in GT.

And she does charge €100 for the hour. I'll be in Germany at the end of the month so I'll try and get hold of a film that she's in.

Dedalus
08-07-06, 23:26
She's not particularly keen on giving oral either as apparently she has decided that she doesn't want to do this anymore in a club.

Not true, my friend. She still shows off that talent quite enthusiastically. I can give you first-hand affirmation of this ;-)))

Cheers,

Dedalus

Viagrant
08-08-06, 03:24
Yeah, that was from her Köln days back when she was "Janey". That is pretty close to the way she looked when we saw her together at Palace, right Ortos?

Her photo on that dvd cover looks like Vicky when I saw her at The Palace last year, except her hair at that time had more of a two tone look. She gave some of the most enthusiastic oral I have ever had at The Palace.

I would really be interested in getting a copy of her dvd (maybe someone can put it up on a bit torrent server?).

V.

M P Lurker
08-27-06, 17:50
Is it the culture that photos are very hard to come by?

Here are some photos taken in May 2005 in an FKK Club.

Don't want to be too specific.

Here is a link to photos of a Thai girl in an FKK Club in June 2005.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=499796&postcount=1702

Wanking
12-01-06, 22:32
Here is the Trip Report (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=537975&postcount=1258)

Jackyo
12-03-06, 12:38
Yeah, I know.. this doesn't belong here but I thought I'd spare some of you the effort of finding photos of her pussy on the web.

http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?gid=430244

Wanking
12-03-06, 16:47
But Jackyo, the big question is, would you:

A) Lick her pussy
B) Lick her Asshole
C) Lick both areas

Would be option C for me :D:D

Fine C section scar
http://images.imagefap.com/images/full/20/146/1460784586.jpg

Dento
12-03-06, 22:30

A) Lick her pussy
B) Lick her Asshole
C) Lick both areas

Fine C section scar
http://images.imagefap.com/images/full/20/146/1460784586.jpgMy answer would be a, b and c

Crypton
12-04-06, 00:08

A) Lick her pussy
B) Lick her Asshole
C) Lick both areas

Fine C section scar

Are those pics even real? They look PSed to me.

Jackyo
12-04-06, 13:44

A) Lick her pussy
B) Lick her Asshole
C) Lick both areas

Fine C section scar
... she has what it takes to work at Bernds: exhibionistic tendencies!

At most FKK clubs the women are nude but very modest, never just sit with their legs apart. Bernds girls make it a point not to just sit on it.

Previously Babylon and Wiago girls were the same.

Wanking
12-19-06, 01:00
Ok, dont all cum on yourselves at once!!! Its only the Partytreff Dorsten garden that I shot last summer on my camera phone, and meant to upload to Youtube, but forgot until now. Sorry no women in this, although it may bring back nice memories for those who have been there :D

Please excuse the poor quality, due to only having the low res 3gp format available. Need to upgrade to something with Mpeg4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk5FuSaHjE8

original report here: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=477195&postcount=734

Jackyo
12-23-06, 12:10
... here are the photos which got Ms. Nevada into trouble and resulted in her losing her title and a chance to compete for Ms. USA.

http://splashnewsonline.********.com/2003/12/photos-that-stripped-ms-nevada-of-her.html

Angus Magee
12-23-06, 16:25
... here are the photos which got Ms. Nevada into trouble and resulted in her losing her title and a chance to compete for Ms. USA.

It may not belong here...but thanks anyway for posting it. I just wish we could get hold of a video of her escapades.

DJ FourMoney
12-24-06, 10:15
It may not belong here...but thanks anyway for posting it. I just wish we could get hold of a video of her escapades.

Can't a girl have fun anymore???

I mean this is getting out of hand around here. Britney has to wear panties when she goes out, now Ms Neveda can't have some good clean FUN with her girlfriends because the Right has a problem with anything we consider "fun".

The uproar something that this causes is the core problem with the culture and social attitude of America. Which is why a board like this exist and we continue to venture outside of America & fill our need for interaction with others of the same mindset.

Wanking
12-24-06, 15:31
Ho ho ho... Happy Christmas to all from Wan King :D

I have to say I had a great year of Ho chasing this year, and hopefully better next year. 9 good trips and about 60 women total me thinks :D

Id just like to post these fantastic enlarged pics of Britneys bits. If you look closely you can see that Britney actually appears to have a sweaty asshole area. Suppose anyones anus would get sweaty sitting on Paris's leather bucket Mclaren merc seats.

So if you get bored over the next few days off, switch on the puter and gaze in detail at the lovely "bits" of the Queen of Pop. You can just imagine licking that lovely sweaty ass crack :D

http://img153.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=50178_britneypussy1_123_588lo.jpg

http://img148.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=50184_britneypussy2_123_429lo.jpg

http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=50399_britneypussy7_123_539lo.jpg

thanks to http://cowabungass.********.com/ for the heads up on the enlarged photos.

Martellodivin
12-24-06, 21:26
Hello, Wan King,

Here are some pics I got of Partytreff Dorsten. Unfortunately there are no pics of the lovely women there. I did ask, but I was only allowed to take pics of the exterior and the garden.

Here is the trip report:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=477195&postcount=734From the look of your first two photos, I would say that the building is this one.

M P Lurker
12-31-06, 10:51
I have to say I had a great year of Ho chasing this year, and hopefully better next year. 9 good trips and about 60 women total me thinks :D

Thats only 6.5 girls per trip. A good 2 day fuck-a-thon I guess.
My FKK stints are rare but tend to go for 3 to 4 days but I do repeat some girls. Expensive but a rare treat.
I managed 10 different P4P girls (sometimes 2 at a time) in my last fling in Thailand despite having to look after my Thai girlfriend mostly. I have now decided to give up bar girls and street walkers in Thailand completely. Too much risk of being caught. So I am expecting a huge reduction for future trips, sadly. Thai Massage Palour girls and FKK girls are still an occasional maybe. My phone may have to have a flat battery on these occasions. Answering the phone to my girlfriend while bath running in Thai massage palour could be deadly. "Where are you, honey? Whats that noise? You're in the bathroom? O.K. I'll ring you on the room phone."

Wanking
12-31-06, 16:38
Thats only 6.5 girls per trip. A good 2 day fuck-a-thon I guess.

Cheers Mick,
Best part of any trip is not the 6 girls, but the 1/2 girl. Shes really kinky cos she has only 1 tit, and either a pussy or an asshole but not both cos shes only half a girl. So sometimes I get anal with no choice in the matter :D :D

Wanking
01-08-07, 20:37
I know this shit doesnt belong here, but I couldnt resist posting this collage of the three girls showing their bits.

http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=84717_upskirt_123_310lo.jpg

Man doesnt Lindsay have one ugly little pussy????

Masacuata
01-08-07, 21:41
It seems fake to me.

Does anybody have another opinion?

Cheers

I know this shit doesnt belong here, but I couldnt resist posting this collage of the three girls showing their bits.

http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=84717_upskirt_123_310lo.jpg

Routard
01-08-07, 22:36
Masacuata, as an expert, I can confirm these are real pussies! :D

Wanking
01-08-07, 23:04
Masacuata

Are u refering to the fact that they are not actually sitting together?? Well then u would be right, cos its a collage. But those are their actual vags.

Iseeu
01-10-07, 15:36
Masacuata

Are u refering to the fact that they are not actually sitting together?? Well then u would be right, cos its a collage. But those are their actual vags.
.. that with their net incomes, none of them can afford decent underwear. Maybe we should begin a collection for these poor things and especially their neglected pussies, left to brave unprotected from the environment and leather seats. LOL

Masacuata
01-10-07, 21:46
As a Photoshop expert, I can say I have seen plenty of those.

Masacuata, as an expert, I can confirm these are real pussies! :D

Member #2041
01-14-07, 19:05
My belief is that a natural redhead as she is ought to let the hair grow. We gentlemen deserve the red carpet treatment wherever possible.

Wanking
01-15-07, 04:13
Im looking for an FKK girl who looks like this.. Anyone??

http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=30767_FKK_girl_that_looks_like_this_123_587lo.jpg

Whitey2
01-15-07, 06:05
[QUOTE=Wan King]Im looking for an FKK girl who looks like this.. Anyone??

I think you're looking for the Final Frontier, or as they used to say on the old TV series:

"Where no man has gone before."

Excess
01-15-07, 11:00

http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=30767_FKK_girl_that_looks_like_this_123_587lo.jpg

This lady will be a great hit in the New Zealand thread. And before the flame-throwers start let me just add that I am a New Zealand citizen.

Wanking
01-17-07, 23:06
Ok its about as exciting as a wet fart, but Youtube banned my PT dorsten Garden video on the grounds that I am promoting prostitution.

So i put it on Google http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7663875314356646247&hl=en

might only last 5 mins here too, since Google are the parent company.

Marlow
01-18-07, 11:07
Well, what did you expect! now you are probably logged and tracked on some sex perv watch list run by europol.......

DJ FourMoney
01-21-07, 11:21
Ok its about as exciting as a wet fart, but Youtube banned my PT dorsten Garden video on the grounds that I am promoting prostitution.

So i put it on Google http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7663875314356646247&hl=en

might only last 5 mins here too, since Google are the parent company.

Man! You need a better camera phone. It moves even slower than VGA web cams!

Get a Windows Mobile Phone... 1.3-2.0 Megapixel cam and very good video at 30fps, not 5 like your video.

Im not sure why it was banned, it could have been somebody's backyard for all they know...

Wanking
01-21-07, 15:59
Cheers DJ

Firstly the video is only playing slowly on google, it was much better on youtube.

I have upgraded to a nokia 6233 which shoots much better video than the Sony k750i, but in every other respect the Sony is miles better.

hope to get some video footage next week on my trip ...so watch this space :D

CBGBConnisur
01-22-07, 19:20

That is the kind of woman you might see at a normal FKK, a non brothel nudist sauna common in Germany.

Wanking
01-26-07, 21:46
Videos are now above.

Routard
01-26-07, 21:51
Ok nothing sexual in these videos.Nothing sexual? Your kidding? These videos make me horny like a beast! Can't wait to be back, still 7 nights to sleep.

Wanking
01-26-07, 22:22
Videos are now above...

Travelforfun
01-27-07, 08:10
The google link doesn't work. Anyone else facing the same problem or is it just me?

Angus Magee
01-27-07, 08:45
the google link does'nt work....anyone else facing the same problem or is it just me?Same-the link gives me an error page. Perhaps Google has taken it down due to subject matter.

Buko Max
01-27-07, 08:46
the google link does'nt work....anyone else facing the same problem or is it just me?
Yeah it does not play for me either. Maybe it was censored. :confused:

Erin1234
01-27-07, 10:34
the google link does'nt work....anyone else facing the same problem or is it just me?Maybe Wan King can try to put them on metacafe. They are les picky.

Crypton
01-27-07, 17:02
FUCKIN FUCK

anyone else no where I could host those vids? ive been unsuccessful with pornotube in the past.

and for free aswell, cos I aint payin for all that bandwidth. Youtube no good either.Have you tried sexuploader?

Wanking
01-27-07, 17:32
Sites like sexuploader and pornotube don't want them because they don't fit in with their concept either.

I'm caught between a rock and hard place but I have an idea.

Dick Rambone
01-27-07, 18:02
the google link does'nt work....anyone else facing the same problem or is it just me?I was able to see them the first time. Now there is an error message. It brought me back memories of Dorsten bahn station. Just behid the station I took the bus to Wulfen Marketalle stop. From there 150 yards to the Partytreff.

Iseeu
01-27-07, 18:10
Metacafe dot com. They're less strict than youtube about this sort of thing and have a laxer policing policy.

Wanking
01-27-07, 18:11
Ok nothing sexual in these videos. Just the exterior of PT Dorsten and a few other videos that might appeal to those who are thinking of venturing there.

Video 1: The bleak Dorsten train station. There is a handy Mcdonalds about 200 meters away, if you need to hang around while waiting for the connection to Wulfen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMSWOwlKD7w

Video 2: The even bleaker Wulfen station. I have never seen a Taxi at this station, which is about 1.5 km from the club.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeIO9yIHm3I

Video 3: Exterior of Hotel Humbert in Wulfen. The hotel is about 300 meters from the Wulfen train station and 1.5 km from the Partytreff club. A taxi from the hotel to the club is about 5 euro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KakmAkj8hlA

Video 4: Interior of the bedroom. For 35 euro per night, the rooms are very decent as is the rest of this budget hotel. http://www.hotel-humbert.de The owners Bernd and Renate Humbert are very nice people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1usq7FHl578

Video 5: The exterior of the Partytreff building. Hard to believe a place of so much sexual activity exists in a quiet industrial estate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xFIvcIEIYw

See my reports from June 06
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=477195&highlight=dorsten#post477195
and Sept 06 for more info.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=508274&postcount=904

Videos created with a Samsung E900 mobile phone.

Wanking
01-27-07, 18:16
Note: descriptions are toned down on some of the actual videos in order to comply with youtube policies.

Video 1: Ok dont all pull your cocks out at once!!! The quality of this video isnt the best, simply because it was a little dark, and I was concious of shooting it quickly. I have removed the audio for personal reasons. This is the spa area of FKK Sauna Club Living Room in Kaarst, near Dussledorf. The girl was pretty average and I didnt have a session with her. She just happened to be in the right place at the right time. After I shot the video she ran off to tell the female manager, who told me I would have to leave if I filmed anymore. I played all stupid and said that I read on the internet that the club encouraged customers to shoot their own personal videos!! The manager then laughed and asked me "Were you born blonde??"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQT9pQKC9Lk

Video 2: The exterior of the club. It might not look it from the outside but the interior is very posh indeed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caejRdUWaB4

Video 3:The garden of this lovely club.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pATnz3pKGR4

Video 4: Ikea Kaarst station - 500 meters from the club.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPiBfUoCIEI

report coming soon...

Wanking
01-27-07, 21:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7POJjKRzTh8

This is class, its from the movie Rules of attracton.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0292644/

Martellodivin
02-26-07, 21:14
Video 2: The even bleaker Wulfen station. I have never seen a Taxi at this station, which is about 1.5 km from the club.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeIO9yIHm3IUhm, single track.

Video 3: Exterior of Hotel Humbert in Wulfen. The hotel is about 300 meters from the Wulfen train station and 1.5 km from the Partytreff club. A taxi from the hotel to the club is about 5 euro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KakmAkj8hlAErm. WanKing, you hit the pole? :-)

Wanking
02-27-07, 14:23
Erm. WanKing, you hit the pole? :-)

Ha ha, Actually I slid on some ice, and was lucky not to fall over :D

El Greco
02-27-07, 17:51
Very-very well done!!! Thank you.

Wanking
03-16-07, 16:20
Oh what a fabulous club. Just a simple video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvdW3f3CxK4) of the exterior.

My Report (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=573999&postcount=1298) is here.

The club website (http://www.partytreff-selm.de) has extensive pictures of the club and the girls. Of course many of the girls featured in the website might not be there If you visit, but this seems normal with most club websites.

The beautiful big Breasts of Christina (http://img147.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=63169_p1010692_123_480lo.jpg) I spent alot of time sucking and fondling them.

The lovely 19 yearold Anka (http://img145.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64158_p1010823_123_401lo.jpg) She is much hotter in reality, and I licked every bit of her :D

Also I stayed in a lovely hotel (http://www.hotel-zur-post-lh.de) 15 km away in Lüdinghausen. They do an exceptional breakfast. Lüdinghausen is a really picturesque german town, that I might visit again for a look around. Here is a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8IQYkNCMu0) of the exterior of the hotel.

Another hotel (http://www.hotel-adria.de/index/haupt.htm) I found nearer to PT Selm, and I will probably stay there next time.

Videos taken with a Samsung E900 mobile phone.

Wanking
04-16-07, 00:45
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=586602&postcount=19

Breadman
04-17-07, 00:28
What are the rules on posting pics that you got off a Fkk website of one of the girls...and the pictures got taken down a day later? I put them on an image hosting website...can I post the links here?

Jackyo
04-21-07, 18:14
Here is a link I found on youppie.

http://www.sexrelax.de/agentur-caro/

Click on "Die Girls" and then on "Michelle".

Its her alright.

I guess she also works at this agency in Kerpen.

Breadman
04-21-07, 22:00

Its her alright.

What name is she working under at Samya??

Breadman
04-21-07, 22:03
Kandy of Goldentime...

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kandyfromgtjk7.jpg

Honey of Samya...(more than one of honey)

http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=honey2uv0.jpg

Iseeu
04-22-07, 00:45

Its her alright.

I agree that there's a facial resemblance, and even body shape, but Bianca of Bernd's' coloring is much lighter and the website says that she's 170 cm while the Bernd's Bianca is probably about 140 cm.
Besides if she worked full shifts at Bernd's and now at Samya, how could she be available every day of the week as an escort from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m.?

Jackyo
04-22-07, 09:37
I agree that there's a facial resemblance, and even body shape, but Bianca of Bernd's' coloring is much lighter and the website says that she's 170 cm while the Bernd's Bianca is probably about 140 cm.
Besides if she worked full shifts at Bernd's and now at Samya, how could she be available every day of the week as an escort from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m.?
.. with the height stats given for her.

My guess is she works as an escort on her off days.

Wanking
05-11-07, 17:18
Sex Kinos Dortmund (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/571360/sex_kino_dortmund/) :: Report here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=596407&postcount=11)

Blaue Lagune Kaarst exterior (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/571381/blaue_lagune_kaarst/) :: Report here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=596146&postcount=1401)

Wanking
06-29-07, 14:10
Here is the great partytreff Selm behind the Beer Truck, and with the Renault Dealership across the road. How do those guys working concentrate knowing what activity is going on across the road??

I was delighted walking in with that big delivery of beer taking place :D

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/696315/partytreff_selm_june_07/

Wanking
06-29-07, 14:13
An exterior shot of Germanys greatest sex club in Schieferhof. If you didnt know you would just think it was a regular house, you wouldnt realise the hot action that takes places in there everyday!!!

http://www.megarotic.com/?v=2ZREBJQM

Christy
07-03-07, 07:39
Great movies guide, thank you!

Wanking
08-16-07, 18:50
Just incase u need a little reminder to bring around with you :D

Free too !!!

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=632479&postcount=110

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=632486&postcount=1675

Wet Nose
10-02-07, 23:51
May I offer my humble suggestions on taking better shots - I'm no pro, but these are the lessons I've learnt over the years...hope you guys find it useful...

And no, I don't use SLRs just a humble point and click. But IMO, good technique can make up for a lot. If you are buying a camera, the Canons and Sonys take fantastic photos. Check dpreview.com for reviews...

http://internationalsexguide.info/f...09&postcount=41

Wanking
12-04-07, 20:22
Most girls dont allow photos, but here is my complete collection of FKK, Partytreff girls etc that I have fucked and that I have photos of. With the exception of PT Selm and Bigsister in Prague, all photos were taken by me with a camera phone.

[Link to Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting links to photos on other websites. If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information. Thank You.

Wanking
01-17-08, 15:23
This is http://www.partytreff-bremen.de. They have an impressive video clip on the homepage.

Also here
http://www.partytreff-bremen.de/partytreff_videostream.html

Also some FKK videos from FKK planet.
http://www.fkk-planet.com/06/girls/videos.php

All of these should give any newbies a good idea of what to expect.

Wanking
02-08-08, 19:21
Nothing too exciting in these photos but anyway:

Trip report is here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=705155&postcount=136

Video clip of Club Tabulos exterior:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kywSpIfG0K4

Wanking
02-11-08, 12:01
I don't support it but here you have the website : http://www.clubtabulos.de/Website/Willkommen.htmlThanks to Willem for letting us know about the new site

For anyone new to all this: Club Tabulos is an out and out Bareback club. They will bareback any guy who walks in off the street.

I tried translating some of the blurb with babelfish, but its the usual bollox about how the girls will do everything to please etc etc. One thing I did notice is that Eva seems to be the new manageress, but if our German speaking friends want to do add anything please feel free. Also I see these photos are very recent and were taken just after my recent visit.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=704760&postcount=1740

Eva
Anyway Finally we have some photos of the infamous Eva, the ultimate bareback queen. She takes it bare in both holes. Pity her face is blanked out cos she is pretty.

Sara
The hottest girl there IMHO. 26 years old, busty, voluptuous, and she does everything apart from Anal.

Nadine
Ive called her Natalie by mistake, but she is the petit Russian blonde that is very popular. Like the rest she takes it bare.

Jeanette
Rough face and scabby little tits. Think she is Turkish, pleasant person though.

Nasi
I think she is the only English speaking girl there now. Otherwise she is a little dog, ugly as fuck. I suppose she appeals to some as she did do business the day i visited. Friendly enough and handy for translation.

Im sure with Silke and Petra now departed they will have to recruit some new girls. You can see more photos of the girls here

http://www.clubtabulos.de/Website/Unsere_M%C3%A4dchen/Unsere_M%C3%A4dchen.html

PS I just noticed that the club is now called Ewas club. I wonder has she taken over the ownership aswell as the management??

Hamboner
02-11-08, 20:21
Wan King,

Great report and pictures of the girls. Interesting that Petra and Silke have left the club and that Eva might be the new owner.

Fats
02-12-08, 00:02
Nadine
Ive called her Natalie by mistake, but she is the petit Russian blonde that is very popular. Like the rest she takes it bare.

The description by her picture states "Verkehr safer in allen Positionen." In the club things may be different, but the web site is clearly stating she uses condoms for sex.

Wanking
02-19-08, 23:40
Njoy

http://www.finca-erotica.de/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=48&lang=en

Creature2
02-20-08, 18:27
We should thank you because of those photos, Wan King.

Great photos of the Tabulous girls. Now, this club is on my "to do" list in the near future.

Wanking
03-19-08, 20:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcuijtauGUc applies to England more than here, but still.

Whitey2
03-26-08, 05:27
Was that Tony Blair with a hat on? He kind of looked familiar.

ComeAgain
03-30-08, 01:34
This is http://www.partytreff-bremen.de. They have an impressive video clip on the homepage....All of these should give any newbies a good idea of what to expect.Wan King, is this place a swinger club or is it a ***** house a la Party Treff Dorsten? From the video and from the info on their website it looks more like a swinger club. Single men pay €100, couples pay €50 and single women are free. That's typical swinger club pricing.

Wanking
03-30-08, 20:42
Wan King, is this place a swinger club or is it a ***** house a la Party Treff Dorsten? From the video and from the info on their website it looks more like a swinger club. Single men pay €100, couples pay €50 and single women are free. That's typical swinger club pricing.Just to be sure I called them, and I was told it is a proper partytreff like Dorsten etc, with hired in women. Anyway Im going there next Sunday, so Ill be doing the first report. Keep an eye on the partytreff section.

Wanking
03-30-08, 20:45
Video clip of the exterior, that I shot last Summer when visiting with Routard and Iseeu.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=scfVrbFRJ9M

Ps Routard I still feel grateful the way you went out of your way driving me half way around Germany that day!

Thanks man.

Cynical
04-28-08, 09:56
I'v started a flickr stream for photos taken at FKK's. Some photos you need to add me as a contact to see.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/l-iberte/

Enjoy!

Roger65
06-04-08, 06:08

Its her alright.

I guess she also works at this agency in Kerpen.Sounds worth going,

Who tried this babe Jaqueline or Tamara ?

Glonoinum
07-21-08, 12:12
Fantastic Oase!

Wanking
07-29-08, 13:43
http://club-laluna-moers.de/index.php

-----

video here

http://www.hurenclips.com/ruhrgebiet.php

You must click the link that says club la luna

Vito Corleone
07-29-08, 22:34

-----

video here

You must click the link that says club la luna
Great video. I might have to visit that place on eof these days.

LuvumBare
07-30-08, 01:11
Did a search and could not find anything about bareback club La Luna.
More details please.
'bare

Thepongo
07-30-08, 02:30

-----

video here

You must click the link that says club la lunaSo do they offer BBFS in this place is what you are saying?

Wanking
09-25-08, 21:25
So do they offer BBFS in this place is what you are saying?He he only answering this post 2 months after it was posted, tells that I dont spend much time in the FKK section of the forum anymore.

Yes to be completely sure - http://club-laluna-moers.de/index.php and http://www.clubtabulos.de are both bareback clubs. Any guy with a healthy looking cock can have bareback sex in either of these clubs.

Bareback is also available off certain women in Bernds apparently. Also this lady http://www.barbaradevil.com appears regularly at different partytreffs and she also does it.

I know its amazing that in 2008, 30 years after AIDS was discovered that this practice continues but there ya go.

Ericklein
11-12-08, 17:23
He he only answering this post 2 months after it was posted, tells that I dont spend much time in the FKK section of the forum anymore.

Yes to be completely sure - http://club-laluna-moers.de/index.php and http://www.clubtabulos.de are both bareback clubs. Any guy with a healthy looking cock can have bareback sex in either of these clubs.

Bareback is also available off certain women in Bernds apparently. Also this lady http://www.barbaradevil.com appears regularly at different partytreffs and she also does it.

I know its amazing that in 2008, 30 years after AIDS was discovered that this practice continues but there ya go.

Bareback is really dangerous guys! Think twice

Nyhanare
12-25-08, 11:38
I was going to show a friend of mine, who considers going with me to Artemis, the funny report from the "Sin Cities" series where you can see how the place looks like and even some of the girls who work there, but to my disappointment, the link doesn't work anymore:

http://www.bravo.co.uk/sincities/ep08.html

Is there perhaps any other place on the web where you can view or download the episode?

Nyhanare
01-01-09, 15:03
I was going to show a friend of mine, who considers going with me to Artemis, the funny report from the "Sin Cities" series where you can see how the place looks like and even some of the girls who work there, but to my disappointment, the link doesn't work anymore:

http://www.bravo.co.uk/sincities/ep08.html

Is there perhaps any other place on the web where you can view or download the episode?A friend of mine was kind enough to send me the tv-clip. And since it doesn't seem to be available on the web anymore, I put it on Youtube. But I have no idea if they will erase it, since they seem to be pretty strict when it comes to adult content:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZaLlC51v6Q

Nyhanare
01-02-09, 19:15
But I have no idea if they will erase it, since they seem to be pretty strict when it comes to adult contentWell that didn't take long before they went Gestapo on my ass. Bugger! I've now put the video up at metacafe instead, and hope they are more tolerant:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2226518/bravo_artms/

Sorry about this.

Dedalus
01-02-09, 22:58
Well that didn't take long before they went Gestapo on my ass. Bugger! I've now put the video up at metacafe instead, and hope they are more tolerant:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2226518/bravo_artms/

Sorry about this.

So Martina is a Artemis now, eh? Still looks good. Always was a great session at World and Paradise.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Toscana
01-03-09, 23:08
So Martina is a Artemis now, eh? Still looks good. Always was a great session at World and Paradise.

Cheers,

DedalusYes, I recognised her too. Saw her in September. Up there with the best sessions in 2008. Someone else reported very favourably on her a couple of weeks later too.

Mike De H
01-05-09, 22:17

Cheers,

Dedalus

Hey Dedalus, is the Blonde the one who wore the Witches costume Halloween before last at the World party? Awful shag as I remember.

As if you will ever catch a girl on a machine except once in a blue moon!!!

I note they are also alot more fun with a Camera on them. LOL.

Shame about the G strings too!

Dedalus
01-06-09, 00:27
Hey Dedalus, is the Blonde the one who wore the Witches costume Halloween before last at the World party? Awful shag as I remember.

As if you will ever catch a girl on a machine except once in a blue moon!!!

I note they are also alot more fun with a Camera on them. LOL.

Shame about the G strings too!

Hey Mikey,

Could be, but I seem to remember her dressed in a "Glenda: the Good Witch of the North" type costume. Perhaps Beffen can refresh our memories, as he was there that night as I recall.

I always had a good time with her. You're just a tough Gent to please, if I recall. Someday we have to reunite you with Nadine. She was good to you, right? ;-)))

Cheers,

Dedalus

Wanking
05-11-09, 13:05
DFWdude did this lady at bareback club La Luna in Moers recently.

You can see more of Chrissie at http://club-laluna-moers.de

His report http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=880250&postcount=2054

Hessen Bub
08-21-10, 17:51

Cheers,

Dedalus

She's at Palace right now. Looks unchanged.

HB

Jakas King
09-03-10, 13:39
Located at:

http://www.fkk-colosseum.com/userimages/original/

http://www.fkk-colosseum.com/video/film.swf

Wanking
11-18-10, 21:13
Report here: http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1093912&postcount=2615

This girl let me take a quick photo after a rushed session. I took the pic with iPhone 4 that does have a flash but the room was really dark, so not a great pic. When I asked for another pic she declined. Oh well.

Goldsholl
12-04-10, 02:50
Located at:

http://www.fkk-colosseum.com/userimages/original/

http://www.fkk-colosseum.com/video/film.swfThis photo essay is beyond belief.

Please accept my huge thank you.

Michael

FernandoAlonso
01-26-11, 16:23
Report here:

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1093912&postcount=2615

This girl let me take a quick photo after a rushed session. I took the pic with iPhone 4 that does have a flash but the room was really dark, so not a great pic. When I asked for another pic she declined. Oh well. No offence but why did you take that photo? As a warning? I think the photo quality is quite ok, I would not love to see a more sharp picture.

Just my opinion, no insult intended but that looks and no service, she should change jobs.

FA

Brothel
02-03-11, 22:31
No Pics but Clips!

http://freier.tv

Free "Redlight"-Tube.

Videos of German Clubs and sexy Girls! For the next stay in Germany.

We have different Typs of Sex Clubs in Germany, here some translations:

Rotlicht :redlight.

Bordell or Puff : brothel | bordello | cathouse | bawdy house.

Eroscenter : eroscenter.

Laufhaus: Running home? A bigger house with lots of girls who rent rooms there.

Saunaclub : sauna club wellness.

FKKclub : FKKclub more wellness.

Some Saunaclubs and FKKclubs offer a Sexflatrate.

Mike De H
05-06-11, 13:45
Don't remember her name but still working early April, unless she merely looks very similar. Opinions and a name greatfully received.

D Cups
07-25-11, 12:52
Hi guys, I haven't posted photos for awhile so I hope I can remember how.

This was a busty but overweight Turkish girl who I had to remind to do the job she agreed to before I paid her the 100E but overall she was fun. I loved hanging around afterwards drinking all the Kolsch I could and watching the spinners on the bar shake those beautiful little asses to what sounded like belly dance music.

Compare to Asia, Europe is way too expensive. For what I spent in Frankfurt, Cologne, Athens, Mykonos, Prague and Amsterdam in three weeks I could have lived on in PI, BKK, Cambo and Vietnam at least three months and banged 10X more sweet stuff.

Still it was a cultural and historical experience and my employer paid for the airline ticket and my hotel in Athens.

D Cups
07-25-11, 13:06
I think her name was Sybia. She really knew how to give a good tit fuck if you like that.

I did not visit the other FKKs in Frankfurt or elsewhere. I don't like aggressive, expensive girls. It is only sex. The only thing that lasts is the memory. But ah the mammaries!

Seva Lurker
07-26-11, 17:51
Don't remember her name but still working early April, unless she merely looks very similar. Opinions and a name greatfully received.

150751I believe her screen name is Bea or Schnuckel Bea. She did a couple of John Thompson GGG videos that I've seen her in. Other reports have her doing some kinkier (natur sekt and kaviar) stuff for a Berlin studio.

CheekyDancer
01-27-12, 16:21
I'm looking for an FKK girl who looks like this. Anyone?

http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=30767_FKK_girl_that_looks_like_this_123_587lo.jpgWhere did you get that picture of my Mum.

Dred Tory
06-12-12, 15:59
I believe her screen name is Bea or Schnuckel Bea. She did a couple of John Thompson GGG videos that I've seen her in. Other reports have her doing some kinkier (natur sekt and kaviar) stuff for a Berlin studio.Those ggg girls do privates? How much?

Wanking
05-11-13, 00:52
Was just going thru an old Hard drive and found these pics from a visit to FKK Cocoon (now a pt) in 2006 with some mates. She was Polish, and gave great service. She was all happy when I told her I wanted to take her photo, and she let me take these two beauts. Then later on she changed her mind and asked me to delete them. I gave some silly excuse, no way I was deleting those pics. LOL

Real pity there are so few Polish girls now, well in the Flatrate scene anyway..

Pics taken with an antique Sony Ericsson k750i - Took a great photo for a mobile at the time.

Wanking
05-18-13, 18:27
Jymondor posted a link to some great pics of the Villa Venus Ladies. These are hardcore Bareback ladies and are mostly Rom / Bulg.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3419-Fkk-Arabella-Villa-Venus-Sauna-Grimberg-NRW-AO-Clubs&p=1423380&viewfull=1#post1423380

I thought it was worth posting the pics here, since this thread gets so little posts anyway. Also there are some great pussy shots that German clubs would not normally put on their websites due to the strange German Anti Porn laws.

http://www.fkk-venus.com/

Wanking
05-18-13, 18:31
Villa Venus Bareback Hoors Part 2

Wanking
05-18-13, 18:34
Villa Venus Bareback Hoors Part 3

Wanking
05-18-13, 18:38
Villa Venus Bareback Hoors Part 4

Wanking
05-18-13, 18:40
Villa Venus Bareback Hoors Part 5

Mrbrux
12-12-14, 22:08
A lady getting her ass warm.

Wanking
12-15-14, 13:20
And a sweet girl from Living Room Sauna Club.

The Cane
12-15-14, 19:02
And a sweet girl from Living Room Sauna Club.Somebody actually posted a picture of an FKK working girl! I'm stunned!

Wanking
07-24-16, 13:01
She had been in Dietz for years, then left recently to go private but that didn't work out, so she has returned to Dietz. Also She used to be a bareback girl but now only does covered sex. I had a great 30 min 69 with her last Wednesday, and got probably the best Blowjob and CIM of my life. She is also friendly enough as these girls go, and speaks decent English.

Pics are from her Ad http://www.kaufmich.com/PrivatAlicee

Wanking
07-25-16, 20:39
One more Pic.

Wanking
08-08-16, 22:17
Brigita from Dolcevita Raubach 2011.

Her pics are still on their site. http://www.dolce-vita-raubach.de/galerie/brigita/.

HeinzEros
08-07-20, 17:39
Brigita from Dolcevita Raubach 2011.

Her pics are still on their site. http://www.dolce-vita-raubach.de/galerie/brigita/.Dolce Vita Raubach a legendary AO-club with working girls from 145 cm to 185 cm, from 18 yo to 40 yo, from 40 kg to 95 kg, from blonde, redhead, brunette to raven haired, from fair skin to darker skin. From Teen to MILF.

There was something for every taste and the club was one of the only clubs of its kind that featured a neatly held page of working girls that were present and a gallery of current as well as some former working girls.

Much of this can still be found via archive. Org.

But that is not the point of my post.

I came across this gallery of former AO-girls from Dolce Vitra Raubach, not only nudes from the dolce-vita-raubach. De website but also including some candid photographies.

https://abload.de/gallery.php?key=u5aBEZR9

Max #01
08-19-20, 17:12
Dolce Vita Raubach a legendary AO-club with working girls from 145 cm to 185 cm, from 18 yo to 40 yo, from 40 kg to 95 kg, from blonde, redhead, brunette to raven haired, from fair skin to darker skin. From Teen to MILF.

There was something for every taste and the club was one of the only clubs of its kind that featured a neatly held page of working girls that were present and a gallery of current as well as some former working girls.

Much of this can still be found via archive. Org.

But that is not the point of my post.

I came across this gallery of former AO-girls from Dolce Vitra Raubach, not only nudes from the dolce-vita-raubach. De website but also including some candid photographies.

https://abload.de/gallery.php?key=u5aBEZR9Wow! This brought back many pleasant memories! I used to drive from Frankfurt out to Raubach while there on business. When you were sitting in the front room with the bar, a blow job on the couches could break out at any second. My favorite was Yana. The short hair version. I remember a downstairs session with her where I taught her the English names for various male and female body parts when we were flirting post-sex! I also had great sessions with Daniella. (Don't see pictures of her unfortunately.) She would often be the one who came to the door because she spoke decent English. We also can't forget the pool in the basement and the small room with the webcam!

ExpatLover
08-20-20, 02:38
EL: I will not spend 1 euro for a woman like this, to date those kind of woman in normal life is possible why to pay for it.