PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
09-01-03, 02:16
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Denis
03-01-04, 23:18
Josette from San Gwann

Member #3447
03-24-04, 03:20
Here's some old and overdue pictures of Alexandra (Ukraine) from the the days when the Berkley Hotel was still operational.

Member #3447
03-24-04, 03:21
Alexandra again...

Member #3447
03-24-04, 03:22
Here's another one of the girls mentioned in my Berkley Hotel report--Violeta.

Member #3447
03-24-04, 03:23
Violeta again...

Member #3447
03-24-04, 03:31
Here's one of MacDaddy Ronnie's Russian girls, Luda. Again, this is about 6 months ago. I might be back to Malta next month, and I would appreciate any updates on Ronnie's girls.

Member #3447
03-24-04, 03:32
Luda again...

Malti
03-24-04, 23:02
Dear Ho Chaser,

She is definitley not luda.

Member #3447
03-25-04, 23:07
Malti,

I have come across two different girls both named Luda in my time at Ronnie's. As you probably know, "Luda" seems to be a common Russian name.

I looked over my files, and I was last in Malta on Sept 12-27, 2003. So, this Luda was there during that timeframe. When I met her the first week I was in St. Julians, I remembered her telling me that she've been in Malta for only two days and was still jet-lagged. Given a 90-day Maltese visa, I would 'guesstimate' that this particular Luda was in Malta from Sept. 2003 to about Dec. 2003. Hopefully, this explains the confusion.

Cheers.

Malti
03-25-04, 23:13
Ok, that cleared up the confusion.

Ho, when are you coming back to Malta. We could meet up.

Member #3447
03-26-04, 20:54
April 10-23.

Do you have an update on Ronnie's girls? Also, my favorite hotel, the Berkley, is it still close or is it back in business?

Crocket
03-26-04, 23:23
Ho Chaser

Presently I definetly cant find anything of good taste. The hotel mentioned seems very low in business, maybe things will pick up by Easter.

On the other hand, it is very dissaponting the way our local members act. On seeing how many persons visit the Malta site, it is strange how only a couple of members (and always the same members) contribute to the forum. The others just pop in, read the context and never share any news/experience with the others. Very selfish indeed. I sometimes feel like stopping contributing to the forum, but that will be against the purpose of the forum and will be unfair for the other respactable members.

Happy hunting!

Keep healthy

Persil12
11-06-04, 21:36
Hi,

Anybody know whether the Josette from San Gwann featured in previous submission by Denis is still operational? Does she work from her home? She must be brave to have her photo shot.

Denis
11-15-04, 09:45
Persil
Yes she is still working, she does not do in calls but will come to any place.
kepp us updated
Denis

Hi,

Anybody know whether the Josette from San Gwann featured in previous submission by Denis is still operational? Does she work from her home? She must be brave to have her photo shot.

Persil12
11-18-04, 15:50
Denis can you PM me Josette's details i.e. where can I get in touch with her?

Denis
11-07-06, 23:35
nice small framed girl from Poland found in Sliema

Denis
11-07-06, 23:38
More pics of this sweet girl

Denis
11-09-06, 00:56
She is really a sweet 47 kg thing!

Ajkla2
06-24-07, 11:44
Hi everyone.

First of all a very big well done over the forum to all you fella mongrels and mates.

I am relatively new in here, so any help and advice would be most welcome. I promise to be loyal to the terms and the regulations of the forum, and to make part of the continous reports going on in the forum.

I would really appreciate any possible assistance anyone can possibly supply me with - as per regards telephone numbers regarding contacts, in particular foreign ladies.

Well done again, and I hope you will accept me in the "mongrels community"
thanks again.

Cheers

===============================================

Greetings Ajkla2,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 6 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post the in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You.

Jackson

MaltaPunter
01-30-08, 15:30
On a recent business trip to London I found a great place.

This is a house is a quiet residential area and the rates are excellent for what we are used to paying in a city like London. Not sure about you guys buy over a hundred quid for a quickie always puts me off.

Jenny and Sara are the 2 girls I have tried here. Both excellent.

Blastoff
01-30-08, 22:47

This is a house is a quiet residential area and the rates are excellent for what we are used to paying in a city like London. Not sure about you guys buy over a hundred quid for a quickie always puts me off.

Hi there,

The quality of these girls is very high. Well done. Can you give us more details like the prices and the name and address of the place.

Thanks

Blastoff

MaltaPunter
01-31-08, 10:10
Guys,

These girls are truly great. Expect to pay about £70 for half an hour of good clean sex. Sara who is blonde is the best girl I have ever paid money for. Jennie, is the sexiest brunet I have ever slept with, does Anal and french kissing.

The place has more girls on selection. A different girl every day, so pick your favourites.

There are 2 locations. One in West London and another in North London but I have only been to the west one.

I have not set up the PM thing here yet. Will get around to it soon.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Maltapunter

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all members, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English unless accompanied by a full English translation.Thanks!

Blastoff
01-31-08, 22:52
Guys,

These girls are truly great. Expect to pay about £70 for half an hour of good clean sex. Sara who is blonde is the best girl I have ever paid money for. Jennie, is the sexiest brunet I have ever slept with, does Anal and french kissing.

The place has more girls on selection. A different girl every day, so pick your favourites.

There are 2 locations. One in West London and another in North London but I have only been to the west one.

I have not set up the PM thing here yet. Will get around to it soon.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Maltapunter

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all members, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English unless accompanied by a full English translation.Thanks!

MaltaPunter,

Thanks so far for your info but please clear up my confusion. This is the Malta Forum and you are mentioning North and West London as the location. I am guessing, as I have never been to Malta, that the London you are mentioning here is a suburb in Malta as this is the Malta Forum, right?

Secondly, please provide us with enough information for us to get to the location such as the name of the place and the street address etc. At this time, with the general information you have provided, no ISG Members other than yourself can find this place and this is an information sharing web site. Please provide the specific address info.

Best regards.

Blastoff

MaltaPunter
02-01-08, 08:51
The London I am referring to is London UK, a common business and holiday destination for the average maltese. Over 10 flights a day to and fro, it is almost a suburb of malta but not quite within our territory.

The place I found in London is called Passionate Encounters. You can google it quite easily. Great little house in a London Suburb which has top rate girls for a good price. The location is a bit out of the way if you are in central london but it is worth the 10 minute train ride.

I hope that has cleared things up, and now I would like to hear about some talent over here in Malta which might keep me busy this weekend.

Thanks

Punter

Blastoff
02-02-08, 11:10
The London I am referring to is London UK, a common business and holiday destination for the average maltese. Over 10 flights a day to and fro, it is almost a suburb of malta but not quite within our territory.

The place I found in London is called Passionate Encounters. You can google it quite easily. Great little house in a London Suburb which has top rate girls for a good price. The location is a bit out of the way if you are in central london but it is worth the 10 minute train ride.

I hope that has cleared things up, and now I would like to hear about some talent over here in Malta which might keep me busy this weekend.

Thanks

Punter

OK thanks for that. Then this thread needs to be moved to the UK section.

Sounds like you are Maltese and I grew up with many in Australia.

How is the mongering in Malta?

Cheers.

Blastoff

Joe Farrugia
03-12-09, 01:17
Can Tammio Contact On Me On My Phone 79061716 Pls

Glashuette
03-12-09, 06:19

Hello !

Tried to pm you - did not work;

Can you share some details on the 'location' of this place ?
Prices ? Around 50 quid ?

Thanks,

'G'

p.s. The Girls look 'superb' !!

Poloman51
06-19-09, 06:07
Thought I would add some pictures of Natasha.

Castell
06-29-09, 07:31
Thought I would add some pictures of Natasha.Where can we find Natasha?

NatalieM
06-29-09, 20:17
Where can we find Natasha?Hi,

If you go to adultwork you will find me there xx.

Mikey 83
04-03-10, 07:35
Hi,

I collect pictures and videos of Maltese girls. Where can I find some pls?

Il-mikey

Bormliz
10-05-10, 06:41
Josette from San GwannShe is working from Msida now, the road behind pantalesco.

She is awesome

Malter Man
11-29-10, 08:37
Bormliz is a banned member.
As regards to Josette, not much has been posted about her on this forum. At least hardly anybody posted about her since she has been working behind Pantalesco.

Bormliz is Josette still working behind Pantalesco?

Sutnevuj Kcalb
12-03-10, 15:45
Went to Rodianne today and she is a bomba.

Antonagius
11-16-11, 12:23
Went to Rodianne today and she is a bomba.Went to Rodianne this Summer, unhurried service, sensual massage first then OWO and FS (protected). Only drawbacks are no shower facilities and massage could be better. 50euro.

MalteseFun
11-27-11, 15:15
Hi, do you know their phone number?

MalteseFun
11-27-11, 15:21
How can I get Irene's number?

She is really a sweet 47 kg thing!

MaltaEagle
11-27-11, 18:19
Went to Rodianne this Summer, unhurried service, sensual massage first then OWO and FS (protected). Only drawbacks are no shower facilities and massage could be better. 50euro.Hi ya, how can I find the Rodianne from the mp and how is she?

Some info please?

Salvo Sirigu
11-27-11, 19:30
Hi ya, how can I find the Rodianne from the mp and how is she?

Some info please?Hi, mate.

You can find Rodienne contact number in Maltapark, digit "massage", her seller name is "rsm".

Hope I was of some help.

Salvo

Boom13
12-01-11, 10:33
Hi ya, how can I find the Rodianne from the mp and how is she?

Some info please?I'm new to the forum, but I can tell you that she's friendly and that I've always left satisfied.

ShooterMalta
09-16-12, 20:27
I'm new to the forum, but I can tell you that she's friendly and that I've always left satisfied.Hi all. I'm new here too. Is Rodianne mentioned here the same one with surname Briffa (from Gudja) found on FB? Thanks.

Bruceyyy
02-28-13, 11:45
Hi,

If you go to adultwork you will find me there xx.Can you please provide the link?

Lad777
03-04-13, 00:57
Josette from San GwannWould love to know is she a GFE or just a quickie.

Thanks

Malter Man
10-11-21, 14:58
Josette from San GwannAnyone knows if she is still around? Still providing services? Last time I saw her she had put on weight but looked sexier than in the pic. She was a kind woman and willing to please. Quite the submissive type.