PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
09-01-03, 02:21
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Secada
08-10-04, 12:15
Why empty here ?
That's Renata from Bratislava, pics are about 3 years old. I took her phone number from some newspaper and went to her home. Appartment was very close to Hotel Junior which is best place for sex with official "massage service" and pool which you can rent for 1 hour with the girl for only yourself, perfect.

Secada
08-10-04, 12:15
Renata 2

Secada
08-10-04, 12:16
Renata 3

Secada
08-10-04, 12:17
Renata 4 and last, she was too shy for taking pictures but only on that purpose.....

Novio
06-07-05, 21:46
Went through Bratislava on an overnight a little while ago, in one of the first really hot days of the year. Don't know if it was the weather, or just the sexy nature of the Slovakian women and visiting tourists, but tons of women were walking around in outrageously sexy outfits. Black tangas under translucent, revealing pants seemed to be the norm. Didn't have time to sample the P4P, but gotta to love the former East Bloc.

The second shot is of a sales clerk going into a shop. The third shot is a restaurant manager. The last shot of the girl in the short miniskirt unfortunately doesn't show her stripper platform heels.

Bez Bezarra
05-08-07, 11:50
What does it take to get mongers cracking?

Kristina is a girl with Slovakian parent. Looked like she has some gypsy in her. I also put something else in her. Pretty good attitude. Not greedy.

Eros74
05-08-07, 20:10
Great pic as always,but do not tell me you went to Slovakia???

Hey next time,write me pm, maybe I will be in the city and I will be very happy to offer a beer to one of the best contributor to russia and ukraina thread! ;)

Sheek
06-03-07, 00:29
What does it take to get mongers cracking?

Kristina is a girl with Slovakian parent. Looked like she has some gypsy in her. I also put something else in her. Pretty good attitude. Not greedy.Hi Bez.

Going to Slovakia in the end of June. Any heads up or tips will be appreciated. Also, Kristina looks nice, any info on her? (numner prices etc).

Much appreciated,

Sheek