PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
09-01-03, 02:22
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Crazy Swede
04-26-05, 18:55
Hi Guys,

Yes these are pictures of shame for me to day because today I know better and try to travel to Thailand 1 or 2 time´s a year ;) (look at thai section pls.)

When these pictures were taken I had a great time anyway, even if I chagged almost anything that moved couple of years ago :D

cs//

Crazy Swede
04-26-05, 19:20
Same shit here :D

cs//

Crazy Swede
04-26-05, 19:46
No Comments :D

cs//

Suzy Burg
05-18-05, 01:40
Way to get this section going!

Member #3173
05-18-05, 14:40
Many more pics please!

Chocha Monger
08-11-05, 14:47
If you think Eskimo pussy is cold then you ought to try Viking pussy.

Rayman
11-25-05, 07:08
See my post in the Other Areas section. Contact details are available.

Piper1
11-25-05, 14:42
Rayman - finally! It was a long time comin' mate. Sure is dark in Sweden!

cheers

Piper

PS - Haven't forgotten - will email soon.

Rayman
11-29-05, 07:41
for the support piper, appreciate it.

Had her again last night...but getting a bit bored with her now. Unfortunately, she is the only oasis in this snowy place...hehee. some pics are attached.

Crazy Swede
12-19-05, 12:50
I know some of you guy´s are absolutly crazy about Swedish women .. why i don´t know .. i gue´s i just got tired of them after a marrige and loads of girlfriends .. it´s Asian Women for me now , nothing else :)
Anyway .. here is a bunch of pictures ive´found in my computer lately , enjoy!

ps. It´s not my chick nor dick so pls. dont´complaine ;)

Crazy Swede
12-19-05, 12:54
A few more ..

Crazy Swede
12-19-05, 12:57
A few more maby ..

Crazy Swede
12-19-05, 12:59
A few more maby ...... ?

Crazy Swede
12-19-05, 13:01
Looking at the last picture you all know why i rather go Asia nowadays hahaha :D

cs//

Bircow
12-19-05, 15:04
Ah, dear Cswede. It's seems your doing quite ok back home to.

You can find these good girls here in Denmark to, but not in the same quantity as in LOS - and not many with addiction to ½-old men like me.

Leaving for Thailand wednesday. Simply can't wait.

Your Dog
12-19-05, 21:49
Swedish girls are hott. Is she pro or non-pro?

Malveros
12-19-05, 22:04
Excellent pics!

Crazy Swede
12-19-05, 23:25
Sorry , i have no clue .. but my gues´is she´s just a young stupid kid , no pro ! Got them from a "friend" , nice friends i got , right ? :)
Got one more chick to upload if anyone is interested in more Swedish girls?

cs//

Swedish girls are hott. Is she pro or non-pro?

St Stephen
12-20-05, 01:32
I forgot what pretty pink buttholes Scandinavian girls have. How about some pics of those pretty blond pussys?

Thanks.

Me10
12-20-05, 02:21
Very interested. Please upload :)

Chico Charlie 1
12-20-05, 06:49
Hi swede,

GREAT PICS. Wonder why you should dump such a country. Probably more variety available in asia. Would love to see some more. Keep it up.

Charlie

Tabolitz
12-20-05, 08:06
CS,

Your collections are nice. Amatuer ladies rocks! And yes do give us more uploads.

Thanks

Crazy Swede
12-20-05, 10:52
Hi swede,

GREAT PICS. Wonder why you should dump such a country. Probably more variety available in asia. Would love to see some more. Keep it up.

Charlie

Yeah , sure go look see in the Thai section , ive´been posting pix there for a year or two , it will explain most of it :)

Okay here we go .. i have re-sized them all ready so i hope for fast uploading or this will be a nightmare .. it´s 45 pic´s of same the chick ;)

Crazy Swede
12-20-05, 10:54
Swedish Part 2

Crazy Swede
12-20-05, 10:55
Swedish Part 3

Crazy Swede
12-20-05, 10:56
Swedish Part 4

Crazy Swede
12-20-05, 10:57
Swedish Part 5

Crazy Swede
12-20-05, 10:58
Swedish Part 6

Crazy Swede
12-20-05, 10:59
Swedish Part 7

Crazy Swede
12-20-05, 11:00
Swedish Part 8

Crazy Swede
12-20-05, 11:02
Swedish Part 9

... that´s all folks .. see it as a X-mas present ;)

cs//

Member #2001
12-27-05, 05:40
I think the stereo type of all swedish people are that they have blond hair and blues eyes and these traits are very attractive to some americans (of which I speak about here). I really dont understand this way of thinking but then again there is alot i dont understand about the americans. Unfortualy I am of this citizanship.

When I was traveling in Ukraine, I met one guy that said he would only do blond hair, blue eyed, under 120 pounds, and under 5'7" ( sorry I dont have the metric conversation at the top of my head). Anyway this perputates the stereotype of all swedes. As for me its seems silly to pass up a good looking girl with darker features, especally if she is a GFE, but then again its just my opion

SE Asia Joe
12-27-05, 06:08
Swedish Part 8
Drazy Swede - been enjoying your pixs and antics here AND on the Thai boards like crazy! You really are quite the monger.
One thing though - and I certainly do not mean to sound all holy holy/certainly hope am not being presumptious - that picture bild 32 showing the lady with the baby just sort of makes me feel queezy. You had stated that the pictures were not your own and that friends had given them to you - but do the ladies know that their pictures are going to be posted here?
I absolutely have no idea at all and apologize if being judgemental/ignorant, but the scenes you show seems to be sort of 'domestic' - perhaps a wife allowing her hubby some special pictures for memory - and then the marriage turning sour.
I apologize profusely - but just needed to say what I felt and hope you do not get offended. Errr its christmas - cut me some slack OK?
Having said the above though, my Hat's really off to you and your great work/pix postings
Regards
Joe

Henio
12-31-05, 02:57
...- that picture bild 32 showing the lady with the baby just sort of makes me feel queezy....
Joe

Same here. I never post on the photo gallery threads as I don't have any photos to share and I think there is enough chat on them already, but this time I have to second SE Asia Joe's opinion. Full respect here to Crazy Swede as well to those of you who take the time and effort to post the pictures, call me sissy, but this one is IMHO a little bit uncomfortable, can't really explain further.

Sorry for cluttering up the photo session with chat, but had to second Joe's opinion here.

Chivaz

Crazy Swede
01-01-06, 14:30
i think the stereo type of all swedish people are that they have blond hair and blues eyes and these traits are very attractive to some americans (of which i speak about here). i really dont understand this way of thinking but then again there is alot i dont understand about the americans. unfortualy i am of this citizanship.

well "member #2001" .. you should come and see for your self , here in sweden these days .. there is not so much "blue and blonde" left really .. it´s more like a "new america" with all diffrent colors at people , hair and eye´s .. and belive me , they are mixing as well ;)

- that picture bild 32 showing the lady with the baby just sort of makes me feel queezy.

about baby´s at this forum .. just let it be a reminder that a good fuck can result in pregnantcy :d

a child on a picture at this forum doesn´t have to mean ****s and child molesters to me .. women give birth to children so i gues it´s kind of natural after all even if i don´t like to have them in bed of cos´ ;)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33774

Member #2001
01-01-06, 16:14
Yea I agree 100%. I was simply refering to the sterotype of omst americans. Personally I know better. I have ofter thougth about what it would be like to becaome a swede as I am seriously thinking about immigration from my coutry.

As you know, Americans are really narrow minded as it is. Not only has the majority of amercans never been out of the country (even the border areas), but I doubt many have not even left thier state and as such they all have a very dim view of other peoples and other cultures (even other americans that dont look like them), and tend to believe stereotype with out really checking it out. If someone was born and raised in Georgia or Tex-ass and that is all they know then going to a forign country for the first time is a bit overwhelming to them and tend not to know how to handle it.

I have personally met Swedes in Berlin and in Amsterdam and have found them very personable, but then its interesting for me to met and talk to people of other cultures and nationalities (another non american trait) and they were not blond haired or blue eyed, but still white.

One good thing about the states though it that sooner or later it will be brown and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

BTW: great pics and commentaries here and on other threads.

Like to have a beer with you sometime? How long you plan to be in Thialand? I am planing a trip there for maybe march or so.

Rain At Beach
01-01-06, 17:33
CS - Thanks for the lovely pix. Your girl has the cutest nips of 2005.

Well "Member #2001" .. you should come and see for your self , here in Sweden these days .. there is not so much "blue and blonde" left really .. it´s more like a "New America" with all diffrent colors at people , hair and eye´s .. and belive me , they are mixing as well ;)

Crazy Swede
01-02-06, 20:12
Thanx "Rain At Beach" .. i try to do my very best even 2006 but only with Asian chicks witch i prefer these days :)

cs//

CS - Thanks for the lovely pix. Your girl has the cutest nips of 2005.

Karna
01-31-06, 17:23
Swedish Part 9

... that´s all folks .. see it as a X-mas present ;)

cs//Crazy Swede now me really star worry about you!

So many pics of a white bird?

You really need to get your ass down to LOS

Crazy Swede
01-31-06, 22:42
Crazy Swede now me really star worry about you!

So many pics of a white bird?

You really need to get your ass down to LOS

Hell , im on my way , just 8 hours before i leave for the bus now .. done alot of shaving to night and just taped up water for my last dirty dishes in 3 months time ;)

BTW Karna .. don´t just look at the picture´s .. read some of the text i wrote and you don´t need to worrie .. i would never put my dick in some thing like that again and you know it :D

Take Care , See You Next time!

cs//

Eddie Imps
03-11-06, 18:45
Just returned from Varnamo.

Found P4P with one of the hotel cleaners!

IMHO

Otherwise dead.

Goteburg had lots of totty but none for sale as far as I could see.

Phish
06-08-06, 18:15
There are some of us who travel widely and have mongered in multiple continents. We prefer not to be noisy or loud and keep our political opinions private and personal.

I have had pussy in Germany, France, Italy, Hong kong, UK, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, India, Sri lanka, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Uruguay & Canada. Yes I am an american and I have traveled to 25 of the 50 states in the US.

I don't know about the mongering habits of my friends but I know 95% of them are also well traveled.

So never be judgmental based on you personal limited experience.

Randy Farang
06-08-06, 18:36
Before you decide that "all Americans" are "narrow minded" and untraveled let me set you straight. Many of our brothers on this board are Americans who have traveled far and wide around the world and have mongered wherever we happened to be. I, for example, have sampled the wares in Mexico, the UK, France, Switzerland, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Macau, China, and Thailand. I have also done Canada, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Hong Kong, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, Russia and Germany. (And I've probably missed a few.) I've also visited all fifty of the United States (although I can't say that I've mongered in each of them.)

Some Americans may be loud and obnoxious, but so can some Europeans, or Asians, or whatever. Some Americans can be unsophisticated, but so can people from many other parts of the world.

The comments that have been posted on this board merely show the lack of both sophistication and education of the author.

Randy

Andersb
06-13-06, 14:08
Posting some pictures of girls from Sweden.

The pictures are taken from orginalphotos, that´s why the quality kind of sucks...
I have masked the girls, so that they will not be recognised. I haven't seen any of them since 2002, so they are rather old.

First photos are of a nice woman that have really nice looking breasts.

I have only tried BBBJ from this woman. She also did anal and a lot of other fine things, and as you can see in the pics she also does COF.

Met her twice, as you also can see in the photos.

Next set of photos is from a blonde girl who also is very nice. I´ve met here three times over the years, but not since 2002.

Really nice girl with a beautiful ass. She really gives all to make sure that you are having a good time. She did BBBJ, normal sex covered (Of course) and analsex. She also did CIM and COF but I don´t have any pics of that.

I don´t pay a visit to any girls in Sweden any more, since it´s illegal and I feel like going by the law. That is why I havn´t been seeing anyone lately.

Best regards / Anders

Tabolitz
06-13-06, 15:49
Let me say first to CS, nice pixs man, again kudos to your adventures!

About the Blondes and Blue eyes, I guess in my humble opinion, reason americans think about these kind of traits is because they were believed in T.V., movies and advertising that Blondes and Blue eyes came from the Nordic countries and that they were lead to believe that is only the truth about white gals from Europe. Well some of you are right to the point when you say they might not have travelled or seen the culture outright. That has some accuracy but actually it might be also only for personal preference if they only like the same.

I am an american but with asian heritage, I have travelled the globe and have seen Eastern and Western culture. Like some of the asians like myself I was lead to believe that black women are not to be "liked". I was like that for sometime until I went to Morocco and Bahrain. Met an Ethiopian and a Morrocan and I have to say it changed my perspective. I am still exploring Europe, been to Spain, Holland, France and Italy and would say Europe is very liberated compared to America. It may seem Americans have a great culture but I believe after meeting with Belgians, dutch, german, spanish and most European nationalites during my stint in Europe. I think they are more accomodating, respectful and open minded. Sad to say some Americans are just closed to other cultures.

Bottom line I think is until you experienced it personally you cant really have the real grip of your opinion.

Just my 2cents in the conversation.

See yah later.

P.S. Crazy Swede whens the next batch of pixs coming? How about some vid huh?

Eaglestar
06-15-06, 13:07
[QUOTE=Andersb]

You actually fu**d her?

ES

Menteng
06-15-06, 20:21
[QUOTE=Andersb]

You actually fu**d her?

ES

Or are you trying to fuck us, Andersb?!

Rayman
06-18-06, 05:22
The first 2 pics (19+25) are of a chinese girl who is a part timer in helsingborg, but is now giving it to me for free. No idea why but i can guess.

The white breast come from a local lass who although refuses camera sex still took the pic herself and sent it to me via mms. Although she is not a working girl i got the impression she has had more men than most pox ridden amsterdam ladies....always covered.

The asian girl bj (32+34) was found wandering about on a beach, and after a few minutes chat agreed to come back to my flat to cool down. i was only her second man and her first white dude, she bleed and almost fainted during the f**k. Have a great pic of her taken on the beach but yet to download it to this pc. She is now back in the land of the rising sun.

Rayman
06-28-06, 18:48
Asian babe getting a face full, after some nice bj action. These pics are in order and the last one is 212. She volunteered to lick it up..... :-)0

Piper1
06-29-06, 00:04
Ray - you never cease to amaze me. Bad man!

What's actually happening in this pic?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47107

Crazy Jim Wood
06-29-06, 01:05
Ray - you never cease to amaze me. Bad man.

What's actually happening in this pic?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47107
It's not my picture, but it seems to me that she is licking some spilled drops of cum off the floor.

Crazy Swede
06-29-06, 11:10
Let me say first to CS, nice pixs man, again kudos to your adventures!

P.S. Crazy Swede whens the next batch of pixs coming? How about some vid huh?

Hi and Thanx "Tabolitz" .... as i said before i have quite western ladies for good , think i only had one seans my first trip to Thailand in year 2000 and i feel great about it ;)
Was in Thailand for more then 3 month earlier this year and i will publish a few pic´s in the Thai Section later when i have more time :)

Regards!
CS//

Rayman
06-29-06, 21:42
Indeed, the poor lass, knelt down and licked it up.

Not the best looking of girls but wish she was here now.... i am stuck like a bear in the woods! Oh, those happy Dubai days.... Fuckable ladies are just too far apart...

Man Europe
11-26-06, 14:41
[QUOTE=Andersb]First photos are of a nice woman that have really nice looking breasts.

You actually fu**d her?

ES

====================================================

Greetings Man Europe ,

Apparently you inadverently forgot to pay attention to the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix it before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear, so this is what you get.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is pay attention.

Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". It's that simple.

In addition, everybody can preview their reports before they're posted, so there's no reason for not getting it right.

Thanks,

Jackson

It Travel
04-10-07, 13:37
Indeed, the poor lass, knelt down and licked it up.

Not the best looking of girls but wish she was here now.... i am stuck like a bear in the woods! Oh, those happy Dubai days.... Fuckable ladies are just too far apart...

How, we poor mongering in Sweden, can find this jewel???

If you want you can PM me, I'm there quite often...

IT

Rayman
07-13-07, 11:56
Having had a moan on the Stockholm thread I'll post a few locals fucked in the last year. Most are suspicious of pics and refuse, these are all taken by mobile phone.

Crazy Swede
07-14-07, 22:19
So now you know why i quit Chicks from my home country hahaha ;)

Most are suspicious of pics and refuse ..

Rayman
07-16-07, 12:26
well not sure about that CS but they do seem rather asexual.

Crazy Swede
07-16-07, 20:21
Well .. i was only joking of cos´.. gue´s there´s all kinds in all countries but i will have a hard time coming back if i quit Asian chicks , thats for sure! :D

As this is a Photo Gallery i upload a pic of a "Pink Lady" (to much sun) from Sweden and 2 youngsters , all attended a US -Car met in Sweden years ago!

Last pic is of a huge Swedish ass i climbed years back when i thought internet was the key to get layed!
Ive´stopped that now! ;)

well not sure about that CS but they do seem rather asexual.

It Travel
07-16-07, 20:58
Well .. i was only joking of cos´.. gue´s there´s all kinds in all countries but i will have a hard time coming back if i quit Asian chicks , thats for sure! :D

As this is a Photo Gallery i upload a pic of a "Pink Lady" (to much sun) from Sweden and 2 youngsters , all attended a US -Car met in Sweden years ago!

Last pic is of a huge Swedish ass i climbed years back when i thought internet was the key to get layed!
Ive´stopped that now! ;)

When I'll be in Sweden, if possible I'll ask you for some adress... By the way it seems a "raggare" meeting.. ;) :)

IT

Crazy Swede
07-18-07, 00:34
:thumbsup: .. your Swedish lesson well done! :D

When I'll be in Sweden, if possible I'll ask you for some adress... By the way it seems a "raggare" meeting.. ;) :)

IT

It Travel
07-18-07, 07:52
:thumbsup: .. your Swedish lesson well done! :D

I speak Swedish too... it's simple... lived there for a while, but it's not the right place for what we are out for....

IT

Wanking
08-16-07, 23:19
180 hot swedish girls....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/atreidesz4/sets/72157600222536198/

Fucking Enjoy :D

Even better, just sit and back and enjoy the slide show

http://www.flickr.com/photos/atreidesz4/sets/72157600222536198/show/

Rayman
11-17-07, 10:55
Had a spot of luck recently. 3 different girls for your interest. The 4th and 5th declined the photos. :) ... sofar.

Unbelievable, but true.

Rayman
12-05-07, 01:27
Hi... pictures as promised

Rayman
01-30-08, 06:34
this is getting to be the land of fu*k. Living in stockholm now... and enjoying it.

Bez Bezarra
01-30-08, 06:55
Hey its really great to see swedish fotos here, you know, mongers appreciate it, and its good also that you are getting pussy in stockholm, we're all happy for ya,....its just that you're attaching more pictures of dick than of girls.:rolleyes:

I mean, you know, like, that could just be a coincidence or what you're into, I'm sure some viewers, like Romano V prefer to view dick as much or even more than girls, but for the rest of us......:(

Of these 9 pics, 6 are dick fotos.
(need to check with Jackson, as you may have exceeded ISG dick-to-girl ratio limits in the posting guidelines):eek:

Just trying to say, it will be nice to actually see how a swedish girl looks.
(besides gynecologically, that is).:cool:

Not personal, ok?

But I think I speak for everyone, except Romano V, when I say, next time, more girls, less dick.:D

GabrielSilva
01-30-08, 08:44
Bez,

I can assure you that being a mongering photographer in Sweden. Is an almost impossible mission!

Did you know that mongering in Sweden is an ilicit act? And that can give you prosecution?

Let me explain you better this fact. In Sweden to sell sex is yet admitted as a legal act. But to buy it. Is illegal and leads to prosecution!

I have always said, that this is one of the most ludicrous legislations ever issued in modern times!

Simply because. That one action interacts with the other! If selling is legal. And buying is criminal. Then one act is implicating the other and thus is in any legal perspective an acessory to the crime itself.

Lets put this way one guy is horny and falls for the temptation of getting sex from one woman that is offering it under the premises of the law of supply and demand. Is she morally not to blame? . Lets face it, a man is always extremely vulnerable to the pleasures of the flesh.

I find this law as many others in this country totaly obsolete, shortsighted and hypocritical!

They were issued for obtaining some short run political credit from the radical feminist movements and some misguided and manipulated public opinion. However, don't misinterpret me! I am not making any apollogy of prostitution! I am simply defending the logical legal praxis of jurisprudence.

Greetings

Gabriel

Rayman
01-31-08, 06:24
.. of course not. Just that I prefer action shots. Just preference my furry friend. Although I am not a fan of your pics.... here is one for u!

Rayman
02-23-08, 07:49
More (Married) Freebies

Wiild
03-25-08, 00:06
Rayman, if we can trust your pictures, you had uncovered anal sex with this married woman, then wrote "cock sucker" on her arse, then put a condom on and fucked her again? She did not get paid and you got her permission to post the pictures on the web?

This does not make sense, not the Sweden that I live in.

Rayman
03-28-08, 07:20
Well, perhaps we live in different places.

Not all the same girl. Yes I did get permission but that is the reason why no faces, rings or their bedroom furniture...

Rayman
06-04-08, 16:58
Limited photo skills on these!

Rayman
06-12-08, 15:50
She agreed to have these posted. No face or id revealed!

DJ FourMoney
06-12-08, 20:37
Thanks Rayman....

I was only in Sweden for short time and was basically "lost" in the city and left to Germany where I had a "shoe in" and if that didn't work there was always the FKK's and RLD as I was having no luck on the freebie scene (mostly my fault)

I will be going back however with WAY more time on my hands, I am sure to strike it "rich" as you have done. No idea there were so many bored wives in Stockholm, hmmm....

Rayman
06-15-08, 06:27
Not sure if they are bored or just plain horny, risk takers. However thanks for the appreciate!!

WeaverWorld
08-25-08, 01:36
.. of course not. Just that I prefer action shots. Just preference my furry friend. Although I am not a fan of your pics.... here is one for u!Dude, that shot is not taken in Sweden.

Why is it posted here? What are you going on about?

Crazy Swede
09-03-08, 13:41
Pix taken in Sweden or not , they all look damned ugly to me .. close this thread pls Jackson! :D

Here´s a few examples of why i never will go back to banging Swedish Ladies! ;)

Ran Cide
09-03-08, 14:32
I've lived in sweden practically all my life, but has travelled a lot over the years. Sweden is by far the worst mongering place in the world. Enjoy our wild life, skiing, women, etc BUT do not come here to buy sex if you dont wanna pay up to 3000 euro for an hour in some nasty apt with some nasty 45 year old skank! AVOID!

Rayman
09-06-08, 16:52
..the girl in *70 was NOT taken in Sweden. I never said it was. It was a rebuff for someone else. Generally I don't take 'normal pose' shots.

Yes, agreed the mongering scene is dead dead dead, and for all my endevours the freebie scene is NOT good unless one is of remarkable character and looks... such as myself! hehehe. But seriously it is hard and many a wasted night has been had on false runs and dates. I get well pissed with it sometimes. I do believe that the married woman (like the men) get bored bored senseless. One lady I met online (but never met in real life) told me of having dinner in a restaurant with her hubby, whilst eyeing up an African chap. She slipped him her card and 24hrs later he did her at her place, in the married bed. One time only, as he was also married.

Nevertheless, the more average 40 somethings are around. One of my swedish friends here calls it the 'sweating' time (there is a local phase for it), when a swedish woman of around 40 goes mad for cock. According to my experience it is true.

Crazy Swede
09-06-08, 22:41
... when a swedish woman of around 40 goes mad for cock. According to my experience it is true.

I dont know about you guys but when i have sex i need a hard on , seans i "discovered" Asia 8 years back that´it´s impossible to have that with women from around here! :D

ChokDee!

Rayman
09-14-08, 13:38
.. you might be right C.Swede. Anyone interested in a gangbang in Skane/Halland please contact, one of my harem girls has expressed an interest! :))

Crazy Swede
09-14-08, 16:00
.. you might be right C.Swede. Anyone interested in a gangbang in Skane/Halland please contact, one of my harem girls has expressed an interest! :))

Ususally i use to ask for nude pix in this situation but i think i´ll pass this time! ;)

Wanking
09-19-08, 12:07
I dont know about you guys but when i have sex i need a hard on , seans i "discovered" Asia 8 years back that´it´s impossible to have that with women from around here! :D

ChokDee! Crazy Swede, I think its a fairly well known fact that Swedish girls are only horny for young good looking guys, like most women everywhere really. So that rules me out.

But they are certainly not ugly like you have suggested in your previous posts. Here is the proof.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/atreidesz4/sets/72157600222536198/

I have met many Swedish girls on holiday in Spain and Greece over the years, and I dont mind admitting that I never managed to have sex with any of them. But I saw many of these girls get picked up by good looking studs at the end of the night in some disco, and taken away for a fuck by some good looking dude. Im talking about a dude meeting them and then fucking them within an hour. Trust me I felt suicidal with jealousy, especially as I had spent the night hanging out with some of these women, and I bought them loads of drinks etc.

But thats life.

Rayman
09-20-08, 11:59
Wan King: To be fair you can go to any top nightclub in any country (BUT not one from Newcastle, UK *smile*) and there will be loads of hot pussy. The problem with Swedish girls 'at home' is the attitude. It stinks. Nevertheless C.Swede was implying MY girls are ugly... well, perhaps they are, but they are free and unfortunately bloody infrequent to boot! hahaha. No idea why people want to 'flame' on this site.

Crazy Swede
09-20-08, 19:29
No idea why people want to 'flame' on this site.

Rayman , it´s not flaming it´s just my personal opinion! ;)

I know several Chinese and Thai men who are more then hot when it comes to women from around here (Sweden) dont ask me why but im the same when it comes´to women from Asia! :D

Pic: Internet date years ago , 20 yo. and saggy tits all ready .. i dont want to know what her ass looks like to day!

Rayman
09-23-08, 03:00
Just checking up! hehehe

Crazy Swede
09-23-08, 21:51
Just checking up! hehehe

To white hahaha :D

Must be a chinese chick with to many miles on her pussy! ;)
Take a look at my Thai G/F seans 2½ year back , alot of Thai pix posted in the Thai Section here on ISG not just of G/F!

These pix are "before and after" she met me .. yes she have gain some weight now, good cos she was only 37kg 2½ years back , first pic!

http://www.mongersmedia.com/photopost/data/848/DSC00033_2.jpg

http://www.mongersmedia.com/photopost/data/848/IMG_0517_2.jpg

http://www.mongersmedia.com/photopost/data/848/IMG_2076_2.jpg

http://www.mongersmedia.com/photopost/data/848/IMG_1744_2.jpg

http://www.mongersmedia.com/photopost/data/848/IMG_1735_2.jpg

http://www.mongersmedia.com/photopost/data/848/IMG_1434_2.jpg

http://www.mongersmedia.com/photopost/data/848/IMG_0049_2.jpg

Rayman
09-26-08, 10:29
Didn't think much of that lady, CS. Perhaps my local girl with even more miles in her pussy might help.

Crazy Swede
09-26-08, 11:06
Didn't think much of that lady, CS. Perhaps my local girl with even more miles in her pussy might help.

Great "Rayman" :D .. that´s why im in the Thai and youré in the Swedish section , no pombem! ;)

ps. Your "foot stand" didnt´help much!

Rayman
09-30-08, 20:05
..Lets stop this now while we are still friends! :))

Crazy Swede
10-02-08, 23:43
..Lets stop this now while we are still friends! :))

No problem .. i give you this Swedish Ass for free , as a gift for you my friend! ;)

Rayman
11-04-08, 20:19
Spare time in Sweden!

Goethe98
11-25-08, 10:12
Rayman,

I live in London but may be able to get over to Sweden for the right event! Can you tell me more?

Rayman
12-04-08, 06:19
U have missed the boat on that one, my friend. See my last pic up here. However... maybe in Jan 09. PM me.

Marketeer
12-04-08, 14:10
Hi Rayman,

I would be interested - can you PM me? Im in Skåne frequently and it would be cool to attend a gangbang (never tried it). Keep it (oh that one too) up ;)

U have missed the boat on that one, my friend. See my last pic up here. However... maybe in Jan 09. PM me.

Nick Dane
12-27-08, 16:07
Hi Rayman,

If something is comming up in January im game. Live in Copenhagen so close by.

Rayman
03-17-09, 19:50
Well, the girl came, and so did I. If I told u chaps the story between us. you would blackball me... so i can't!

Rayman
05-04-09, 05:54
Enjoying the warm, unseasonal, weather

Bjare1
05-31-09, 08:28
Well, the girl came, and so did I. If I told u chaps the story between us. you would blackball me... so i can't!Wow Rayman, what a nice bj on the first pic. Is she available?

Rayman
06-03-09, 20:56
Sure she is, however depends on whether you want to marry her or not.

Twardzik6969
07-29-09, 00:46
Hey guys,

I know this is normally a site for finding hookers, which is totally fine, but it looks like there is some "freebie" talk on this forum. Is Sweden a good place to go for that?

And if not, is there anywhere better in Europe? (I'm American, 21, and speak German/Spanish if that matters for any reason.)

Thanks guys!

P. S. What's Norway like versus Sweden?

P. P. S. Yeah obvi there's freebies if I stay in America, but I feel like travelling a bit. Plus. American chicks. Need I say anything there?

Rayman
08-11-09, 21:08
Depends on how long u can stay, but basically NO.

I spent 2 weeks in Finland in my early 20's and bagged off 3 girls (one i should have married but that is another story). UK? Plenty of freebies there. Baltic states? Probably other countries like Czech or former Yugoslavia is out due to language barriers.

Latino countries tend to be a little clanish and the local lads protect their own.

Avoid norway or sweden!

As this is a photo gallery I'll post an oldie photo.

Ben2
08-11-09, 22:02
Hey guys,

I know this is normally a site for finding hookers, which is totally fine, but it looks like there is some "freebie" talk on this forum. Is Sweden a good place to go for that?

And if not, is there anywhere better in Europe? (I'm American, 21, and speak German/Spanish if that matters for any reason.)

Thanks guys!

P. S. What's Norway like versus Sweden?

P. P. S. Yeah obvi there's freebies if I stay in America, but I feel like travelling a bit. Plus. American chicks. Need I say anything there?

Your question....got me to thinking.....of a good answer....to such a question....
Just because one person has no luck does not mean you won't. It all depends on your personality! If you are a bonehead..you might not get any action.
You can have ten guys traveling the world together mongering in every country and 5 will score consistently! Again, personality, style, behavior, etc. come into play when hunting!
I have as well as many others have had “freebies” in Scandinavian and European countries. And again, just because someone else never has luck does not mean you won’t.

Rayman
08-12-09, 11:11
Come off it Ben, freebies are all around us, but for a short holiday break Sweden is definitely not the place to go - just on lack of frequency and the initial coldness of swedes.

Following ur advice the poster will end up in the Sunni Triangle, Iraq! Now there's a thought!

Having said all this though.. last nights experience shows that if u have loads of small tinnies of Tuborg (as well as incidental things like a large house and a new car), all things are possible, haw haw haw.

Rayman
08-16-09, 06:33
Mmmmm, seems like this is the place to go after all. Swedish girls come along like buses, none for ages and then 2 come at the same time.

Puccini
09-27-09, 14:46
SW at "Malmskillnadsgatan" in Stockholm. Got these from an other messageboard so I dont know anything about them.

David Persson
06-29-10, 09:41
Looking at the last picture you all know why i rather go Asia nowadays hahaha :D

cs//CRAZYSWEDE!! Why are you posting pictures of girls who are not anyone you have fucked?? This are regular internet girls. Not *****s you have fucked. Many of the pictures you are posting are stolen and. And one of the girls in "one of youre" pictures is not of ***** *** you stupid wanker.

Pretending that you have fucked all those girls. LOL.

David Persson
06-29-10, 09:44

cs//What a loser you are. it isnt you on the pictures.

And she's not of ********* idiot!

Crazy Swede
06-30-10, 20:53
Dear Mr.David Persson , if you link the picture´s you accusing me for steeling maby i can help you .. im pretty sure my Thai wife shown on some pic´s at this forum never been a "regular internet girl" even if she´s damned sexy .. to me anyway! ;)

CRAZYSWEDE!! Why are you posting pictures of girls who are not anyone you have fucked?? This are regular internet girls. Not *****s you have fucked. Many of the pictures you are posting are stolen and. And one of the girls in "one of youre" pictures is not of ***** *** you stupid wanker.

Pretending that you have fucked all those girls. LOL.

What a loser you are. it isnt you on the pictures.

And she's not of ********* idiot!

Rayman
08-20-10, 20:35
Went though a stage of not getting much, a few overseas students but scratching around. Now comes 2 married ladies (one i have had before), bored at home, and looking to use a man. The fatter arsed one refuses all pics... so..

Kiwi 69
08-21-10, 21:00
Went though a stage of not getting much, a few overseas students but scratching around. Now comes 2 married ladies (one i have had before), bored at home, and looking to use a man. The fatter arsed one refuses all pics... so..The one in your photos is. NICE! Why bother with fatties?