View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Volpone
06-03-06, 21:21
3 more photos of the blond girl

Eros74
06-03-06, 21:51
I want to see all! :)

Just kidding,but you made a man dream...

Besides the 2 days in rural Ukraina last summer in Uzhorod, I still did not have the chance to check this "heaven", so waiting to be in Odessa, it is funny and interesting to see "ordinary" pics.

Happy and sucessfull hunting man! :)

Volpone
06-04-06, 13:25
Some more nice shoes.

Prosal
06-04-06, 14:13
Volpone.

Nice pics, thanks !!

Don't hesitate to post more :) .... you did them in Kharkov ?

Bez Bezarra
06-04-06, 14:19
Some nice shoes.

Are you like, Al Bundy, or something?

If we are really going THERE, Ukrainain dyev's feet are some
of the most disgusting and dirty body parts I've ever seen.

Culturally inferior to males, and so obliged to always wear the
terribly uncomfortable 'come-fuck-me pump' high heels to
parade around for our oogling pleasure, they end up getting
multiple bloody infected blisters and deformed toes crammed
into pointy cockroach killers.

BUT they do make their legs and asses sexier looking, and give
them stronger calves so they can squat-fuck longer on top, so
therefore, the worse their feet look, the nastier the sex will be!

Viva le shoe!

Organicgrowth
06-04-06, 14:22
Volpone

Great pics and camera work.

I must ask you are these P4P or regular chicas?

If regulars and not pro, then please think about their possible identification risks and respect that they will not want to be recognised here. Also you do not have their permission to post their likeness… These are nice ladies and I think you don’t want to get them in trouble: am I right? Shoes and legs would be fine I guess, but faces and other identifiables are not…

Regards,

Havanaman

Svenson75
06-04-06, 14:29
Volpone

Great pics and camera work.

I must ask you are these P4P or regular chicas?

If regulars and not pro, then please think about their possible identification risks and respect that they will not want to be recognised here. Also you do not have their permission to post their likeness… These are nice ladies and I think you don’t want to get them in trouble: am I right? Shoes and legs would be fine I guess, but faces and other identifiables are not…

Regards,

HavanamanHey, if they dress up in public like this, it's all game! I would have an issue if this were pictures taking in a private setting without their permission though.

Himself
06-05-06, 09:30
Hey, if they dress up in public like this, it's all game! I would have an issue if this were pictures taking in a private setting without their permission though.

Sorry for you that you have never been in Ukraine. The photos are real and not a set-up for sure. I always have a problem being in Kiev during the summertime: I get pain in my neck., as my head have to move so many time to catch a glance of all the nice girls around me....

Go there and see for yourself...

Himself

Svenson75
06-05-06, 12:07
Sorry for you that you have never been in Ukraine. The photos are real and not a set-up for sure. I always have a problem being in Kiev during the summertime: I get pain in my neck., as my head have to move so many time to catch a glance of all the nice girls around me.

Go there and see for yourself.

HimselfLol, I've lived in Ukraine before ;)

Volpone
06-05-06, 17:33
Guys, these are fotos of girls in the street. Normal girls.

Since now I will hide their face....

The photos was taken in Kharkov.

Volpone
06-05-06, 17:56
So only photos from behind.
It's a pity because we could see the face of the last one.

Regor
06-05-06, 19:06
Volpone,

Taking pictures of innocent females on the street and putting them on the internet.

I think it's quite heroic.

Organicgrowth
06-06-06, 09:31
So only photos from behind.
It's a pity because we could see the face of the last one.
Volpone,

Thanks for that.

You are a real Gentleman. Your attitude shows you care about and respect women. Very well done.

Regards, Havanaman

Cruiser D
06-06-06, 10:43
Gee, taking a pic of some naked chick you just paid $20-$200 to fuck or posting a pic of some really hot girl walking by on the street. One seems a lot more harmless then the other...

Let's see, which rates worst on the skank o meter..?

Bez Bezarra
06-06-06, 12:39
Please keep the skank-o-meters away.

Let's not discuss respect for anyone or anything,
even less so for ourselves.

You want core values? Call the marines.

Tommasini
06-06-06, 16:18
"Bless me father, for I have sinned!!!" :)P

It Travel
06-06-06, 16:31
Please keep the skank-o-meters away.

Let's not discuss respect for anyone or anything,
even less so for ourselves.

You want core values? Call the marines.

Skank-o-meter seems not do be a bad issue... nice girl. Pretty naive. How old is she? avaliable? I know... always the same questions from IT Travel: Anal, CIM and COF????

IT

I if can permit me... (dr Skank, a religious sorry for the abuse ;) ) a rate of 6.8-6.9, but of course it can go from 3.5 to 8.5 depend on what she is doing in the bed... If she was like MT (Mistery Tramp) she would be defintely a 9 :) !

Sorry... Just Joking! It was hard to resist some jokes after a whole day working alone!

It Travel
06-06-06, 16:34
Gooood ;)

Now.. please... some "pink" of this girls!? :)

Blonde always have it pink!

Bye

IT

Bez Bezarra
06-07-06, 01:29
I thought we were talking about feet.

It Travel
06-07-06, 07:28

I was really not in the discussion. I thought that the Skank-o-meter was system for understanding how a girl is enjoyable... etc..

IT

Lollo Frollo
06-07-06, 09:55

I was not in the discussion too. but getting to the feet you posted even if I’m not a fan those are very good shoots.
Moreover this one (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=45288
) is good enough to fly there right now……………

Cyberspace
06-19-06, 05:18
Every Wednesday at about midnight in Kiev's Club 112 the chef prepares a feast for the guests. It may be of interest to the forum to see how it is prepared.

Cyberspace
06-20-06, 01:06
Every Wednesday at about midnight in Kiev's Club 112 the chef prepares a feast for the guests. It may be of interest to the forum to see how it is prepared.

Are we hungry yet?

Cyberspace
06-20-06, 15:06
Are we hungry yet?

Still more tasty treats.

Bam Boii
06-20-06, 15:35
Still more tasty treats.Fantastic pics Cyber. She is absolutely delicious. If you have more I'm begging you to post it. Thanks again.

Eros74
06-20-06, 15:59
Look at her nipples...she is more horny than all Us together.

I envy who will then eat "the plate" :)

Cyberspace
06-21-06, 09:22
Fantastic pics Cyber. She is absolutely delicious. If you have more I'm begging you to post it. Thanks again.

So delicious, guests want to lick the plate clean.

Himself
06-21-06, 22:12
So delicious, guests want to lick the plate clean.

Literally speaking DATY, I guess

Cyberspace
06-23-06, 02:36
Look at her nipples...she is more horny than all Us together.

I envy who will then eat "the plate" :)

The crowd appauds for a great performance!

Cyberspace
07-01-06, 20:25
Early June this year.

Cyberspace
07-02-06, 11:41
Early June this year.

This is Viola in bed.

Eros74
07-03-06, 00:24
Bez I see... tozhe tebia nravitsa stara babushka! :)

I like pics of ordinary life, they give us the exactly feeling of where we are going to travel.

The last foto, with the girl on the left with bottle of beer during the day , is the best foto.

p.s. btw Bez at the beginning of september any chance to find you close to Ods? I would , much, like to take a beer with you.

1Ball
07-03-06, 03:08
I am so glad none of you people monger in my town. I would be really fucking pissed off to see a pic of my GF or wife walking down the street, on a web site which is designed to promote P4P. Those kind of pics should not be allowed.
Have you no pride ? You hide behind your camera, and your handle. Post a pic of yourself, if you are going to post pics of regualr street people.
Where do you guys live? I want to snap pics of your mothers, GF, wives and daughters, and plaster them all over ISG!

Priamos
07-03-06, 03:46
1ball, I think you have a point. I myself was a bit surprised a year or two ago, when someone posted some snaps that he had taken secretely down the local convenience store (or somewhere like that) in the US of A. Many people got angry with him for dragging "decent women" into a site like this. Fair enough, the problem I had, and have, is: why doesn't anybody take similar offense when people post street pics from SE Asia, South America and FSU? Are women there supposed to be, somehow, "inferior" and hence deserve less respect than American women?

1Ball
07-03-06, 04:06
Priamos, I spend most of my time on the SE Asia board, LOS and Indonesia. It is rare I see pics of every day people. I will try to be more vigilent, and report them if I see them. Thank you for bringing this up.

Cruiser D
07-03-06, 04:46
My moral friends 1ball and Priamos (Republicans no doubt),

How would you feel if a picture of your wife, gf, little sister, mother et al. was posting on here gagging on a penis for money?

Priamos, let's take this when step further in the morality parade...Aren't working girls human and deserving of the same dignity as non working girls? Or is morality something that is based on your own personal comfort? One would even wonder why you are on a moral vacant site such as ISG in the first place.

My only objection to Bez's recent pictures is that only one was semi decent. But one doesn't expect much talent on Maidan on a rainy weekend during the chilly spring.

One Wing Low
07-03-06, 05:52
...Pay or no pay. It's not purely P4P.

The pros eventually turn straight or cheap depending on how they look with age.

The non-pros always have the option to turn pros if the money is right.

This forum is about how to get women and sex, pay for or not.

Eros74
07-03-06, 10:32
First: I simply cannot understand why in many sections there are every day new fotos of girls where you see their face with dick in their mouth or hands and NOBODY says nothing! I do not see so much difference between regular and pro, most of times pro is more honestly human being than regular "holy" ordinary girl...

Second: If my female friends or wife will be in this site in foto of normal life,just foto taking on the street it will not be "big problem", cause they are walking, speaking, it is obvious it is a foto that member did in street during the day, so the fact they are in this web site,it doesn't mean they are pro,but just a girls walking in one street of one city.

I'd have zero problem to post my foto too here,but i wrote enough reports about me and my adventures,so somebody can connect me to the "horny monkey" i am :) ,but if i wrote zero report, why not to post foto of me drinking beer?

Or it is a sin or a crime to walk in the streets or to drink a beer?
If you go out everybody can do a foto of you,stay home to avoid it!

p.s. I hope you take me in good way...

Brotherrabitt
07-03-06, 12:57
Photos

As far as I am concerned, it would be fairly hypocrytical to start discussing the morality of prostitution here, and it's also besides the point.

The issue here is the level of respect one has for other people and for women specifically. Is it ok a slap a woman around, regardless if you pay her to have sex with you ? Is it ok to have sex with a woman against her will ? Is it ok to post easily recognisable pictures of women on websites without their specific consent (and even if they do allow you, I would never post them, pictures on a site are stored/downloaded and available forever and even is sombody is stupid you have an obligation to protect them against themselves). Is it ok to have sex with a minor, paid for or free, even if in the country they live in the age of consent would legally allow it ?

Obviously for me not. However I am not making the rules here (thank god for that) and on this site posting recognisable photos is allowed. And therefore some of us will continue to do so. The ultimate consequence for me is that I will not renew my membership once it expires in the next few months. It's no loss to mankind that I will stop my contributions to this site, and even now I am seriously doubting that this post can be defined as a "contribution".

Should I have made the same decision when I started to post here some 3 years ago. Yes I should have, but I did not, no idea why not.

The internet is a libertarians wet dream come true, many sites with different rules. I would argue that there are not many "unmet needs" as far as sex on the internet goes. And even if there are, one can always create another site (not that I have intention in doing so).

I am therefore not obliged by lack of choice to participate on this forum, I can go elsewhere (or not) if I want to and post on sites where there are different rules re photo posting.

And furthermore I can not really blame the rules in any case, there are enough posters here who would never ever post a picture of a girl in which she can be recognised, it's the people who just do not give a fuck who bother me. And as I am in no position to condemn them for their behaviour, and neither would I want to be (being a libertarian myself), I will withdraw from a platform where other peoples' behaviour goes beyond what I am willing to accept.

And before my remarks are found to be so confrontational by others who therefore will feel the need to start calling me a "republican" or other qualifications, do not bother, I am more than aware of my own moral weaknesses.

Have fun

Brotherrabitt
07-03-06, 13:12
After posting my last post, I saw yours. We must have been typing at the same time.

You are truly a despicable spineless little shit, the quintessential school yard bully, weak, arrogant, trying to overshout everybody with agressive personal attacks.

1Ball can defend himself, he does not need me to do so, and you are probably best to be ignored completely in any case.

This is the first time I am attacking a fellow board member in over a 100 posts, but in your case I do so gladly. With my sincere apologies to the others who have to read this crap.

Have fun

1Ball
07-03-06, 14:25
Bez, I have come across some thoroughly despicable human beings in my life, and I want to congratulate you. You have shot to the front of the line.
Not only do you find nothing wrong in posting pics of people who don’t belong on a site which promotes sex, be it P4P, or not, you then go one step further, and distort my post when you quote it. There is just no end to the disgust I feel for you.
Go ahead and flame back, I want to congratulate you on being the only person on my ignore list, and believe me, there are several whom I feel should be on it, however they have not sunk to the disgusting level you have. I sincerely hope you can one day crawl out from under the pond scum you spend your life, in order to be able to come up with a few morals.
Oh, and you might have 2 testicles, but that doesn’t make you a man.
Go ahead, flame away you loser, you make me sick.

This will be my last post in this thread.

Doctor_Skank
07-03-06, 14:51
I like Bez's posts because they remind us of what dickheads we all are.

You, me and the rest of the ISG readership, Team Dickhead, led by the incomparable Bez, who presumably has two dicks.

Giotto
07-03-06, 15:08
Bez,

I am following the discussion here, and I find it quite unusual to modify a quoted report from another poster. Is that the way of argumentation you prefer? Then I also understand you posting pictures of regular women in here, no limits?

Posting pictures from P4P girls might be acceptable if the girls agree on that, but to post pictures from regular wifes, sisters, girlfriends simply walking down the street (and without their permission) in this forum is for sure not acceptable.

Giotto

Huitzilopoch
07-03-06, 15:08
priamos, i spend most of my time on the se asia board, los and indonesia. it is rare i see pics of every day people. i will try to be more vigilent, and report them if i see them. thank you for bringing this up.i rarely post, but do talk a lot in pm. i also have never posted in the photo's area, but just wanted to chime in on this one.

it's perfectly legal and sane to post pictures of random women in a certian area, let's face it.. almost all the girls that he posted pictures of would be easily purchased for the right amount.

flip side, dude. one of those pics is clearly of an ****d girl, that shit is by no means cool and you should try to get it removed. that girl has to be 15-16 easily, and she has no right to be up here at all.

Traveler1234
07-03-06, 15:13
Your town is the last place any of US would ever want to be.
t by accident.

Stick with your OWN children.

You're not on my ignore list, at least just not yet. And I know from cruising the threads that you're a major contributor, and highly thought of....my hat is off to you.

But I did pm Jackson to ask for his ruling on your post. I'll leave it up to him to decide whether your post was in compliance with forum rules.

I would not have done it....POV

Horatio
07-03-06, 15:27
. I would be really fucking pissed off to see a pic of my GF or wife walking down the street,

Just think how you would feel if you saw a pic of your gf "AND" wife waking down the street.

Uke Boy
07-03-06, 16:01
Bez Bezzara is a major and very welcomed contributor to the forum not just in Ukraine but in any other.

For me, his posts are a pleasure to read (and view!) since his view of things is poles opposite what I may write. It is this very fact that 1Ball's ignore list of Bez's posts is his loss. I am sure that very few others in this forum would do the same as 1Ball.

As for the earlier "discussion" of posting girls in the street photos, come on guys, what forum are you a member of? The Salvation Army? Get real.

One of the nicer aspects of being in Ukraine is being able to walk down the streets and just plain ogle at nearly every lady. Most have no problems with being photographed, they enjoy it for what it is, praise of them as beautiful women.

Now as for posting these pictures in this forum, I see nothing wrong with that as long as it is expressly stated as local street scenes and not pros or semi-pros. From a purely personal perspective, I would not want to see it posted either. Posting general photos of the ladies here would mean more mongers arriving!

Big Bro AJ
07-03-06, 16:20
It’s nonsense to start a witch-hunt. Instead of looking at fake pics. or dick sucking girls pics., I prefer to see natural beauties. Bez’s post is one of the best examples to show the natural beauty of the Ukrainian women.

Besides in Denmark photo section, one of the monger friend posted ordinary girls pics who were also walking on the streets or trying to lock their bicycles. So what’s all this clatter; blaming and insulting each other. I believe if we search in detail we may able to find similar pics in most sections.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=29435

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=29260

Most of the frequent EE country contributors enjoy reading Bez’s posts.

Traveler1234
07-03-06, 16:27
FYI, last year someone posted pix in Japan thread of beautiful chicks at the beaches....these were just normal shots of babes in bikinis, with and without their boyfriends.

Many of us travel all over the world -- and we all luv women, or else why are we on this site. However, at least in the Asian threads, we don't usually post regular tourist shots.

In the case of the Japan pix, Jackson asked the poster to remove....if I memory serves me right. I have no doubt BB is great contributor. I think we just let Jackson make the final call - after all, it's his forum and we're only guests.

IMHO

Eros74
07-03-06, 16:57
I agree with last reports, Bez is one of the best contributor in Russia and Ukraina sections.

Long life to big Bez!

p.s. If I remember well also in Brazil section there were foto taken in beaches and nobody complained about them...

Duniawala
07-03-06, 17:07
Morality aside, it is a dis-service to the people (in this case single women) to have their pics posted on this forum, especially when they are not in context of the stated purpose. To have a general street shot is, maybe, ok but when it is shown without the background it tends to cast the woman in a different light. What is there to prevent someone from taking that picture and posting it on a different (porn) site and stating she was the best p4p girl he had.

The other objection relates to copyright and model release. Most of on the SE boards block out the faces if the model does not or has not given explicit release (verbally or otherwise).

Svenson75
07-03-06, 22:37
Morality aside, it is a dis-service to the people (in this case single women) to have their pics posted on this forum, especially when they are not in context of the stated purpose. To have a general street shot is, maybe, ok but when it is shown without the background it tends to cast the woman in a different light. What is there to prevent someone from taking that picture and posting it on a different (porn) site and stating she was the best p4p girl he had.

The other objection relates to copyright and model release. Most of on the SE boards block out the faces if the model does not or has not given explicit release (verbally or otherwise).I welcome Bez's photos unconditionally. Slavic women are the biggest sluts in the world, they are all open for p4p, what difference does it make? They are only good for sex anyway, just meet them, feed them, fuk em and dump them. A message for Bez: I say bring em on! (the pics, that is) :).

Giotto
07-04-06, 06:06
Bez Bezarro,

As requested I follow up on those quotes - and I find the post with the modified quote deleted. And - the women faces of the discussed pictures are blurred.

Thank you.

Gepetto

Brotherrabitt
07-04-06, 09:59
Bez

Regardless of the bucket full of tripe in your last post, you have blurred the faces of the girls, you have deleted your post attacking 1Ball, which leads me to apologise to you and the other members for my too personal remarks I made about you yesterday. And I mean it as well.

I still do not agree with the "no limits" approach some members have regarding women and posting pictures, but I do not make the rules, neither would I want to. Furthermore I do not need Jackson or anybody else to intervene/judge/moderate these types of rather forceful exchanges. I am sure we can settle our differences between ourselves.

Your deliberate mis-quoting of 1 Balls' post got me going in a way which I should not have, at least not in public.

Again my apologies.

Have fun

Cruiser D
07-04-06, 12:51
I think my subject line sums it up nicely.

The unmitigated gall of you morally bankrupt do as I say not as I do middle aged wife at home sexpats - assuming of course you aren't a wannabe as about 80% of you are.

Will one of you great champion of morals please answer my question directly about what is the different between posting a picture of a girl on the street. And the pictures that all you deviants come for - some girl a guy has just paid to have sex with. When one holds the morality meter to a picture of a girl walking down the street and a girl coved in cum who got paid for it; which do you think ranks higher or lower as the case may be?

Some brave soul had mention with a straight look on his face that there seems to be a double standard for American women and EE, Asia gals. While missing the whole point that if a gal is taking money for sex or not, it does not matter, that person is still a human being and deserving of respect.

How can you jokers crawl out of your hole and say with a straight face...'Oh..boo hoo...someone is posting pictures of girls walking down the street instead of ho's covered in cum - that is just morally wrong'. All I have to say is wtf is actually wrong with you people? How can you possible be members of a site devoted to world wide paid sex, actively looking for pictures of girls paid to have sex and then hit the freak out button when confronted by a picture of a girl walking down a street?

The only intelligent response that I can see (not that the pseudo moralist crowd is heavily into intelligent responses) is that p4p are deserving of no respect because they are girls of low values because they get paid to have sex. Now do any of you twits really want to go there and show your true hypocritical colors?

To the people who are all over Bez on his misquoting – He often does it in a playful way because he thinks it’s cute or clever. He isn’t intentionally twisting peoples writing (not that it matters on this BBS).

Bez, the only thing worst then posting pictures of average looking girls in the Ukraine is going back to edit them. The picture of the leaves however was very Zen. I hope you got a model release from them.

Brotherrabitt
07-04-06, 13:52
Cruiser,

I agree that discussing morality on a site which is dedicated to prostitution is hypocrytical, as I have written a few posts back.

The choice to post or not post pictures of women in whatever shape or form, is the decision of each individual board member, and certainly not mine to make (nor would I want to, as I have specifically mentioned already a few times).

At the same time, what I post or not post is my decision, not anybody else's.

Criticism on bez's post was in regard to misquoting another board member and flaming him. I apologized for flaming back, which Bez choose graciously not to accept, which he is free to do.

I do not agree that there are "no limits" as far as respect to women involved in p4p is concerned. But I have not been judgemental about other board members' behaviour, I have been critical about my own. The ultimate consequence of which is that I will not renew my membership. I have not asked anybody else to follow suit, nor have I tried to petition a change in the rules, nor have I reported anybody's post to anybody.

I do not have to proof anything to anybody here or elsewhere, besides to myself. I decide where my limits are and what I find acceptable behaviour, nobody's business but my own as the song goes. And where I feel I have gone too far, I admit it as I have done to Bez.

Hope this explains my position.

Have fun

Traveler1234
07-04-06, 14:05
Oh you silly mongers! Having a hard day, are we?

Some great shots of an absolute waste of bandwith.

Sorry CruiserD

There is a very well known travel site that I'm sure you could share your gifted photos without the wrath of the board....flyertalk.com > travel/dining > europe.

Eros74
07-04-06, 17:46
"When one holds the morality meter to a picture of a girl walking down the street and a girl coved in cum who got paid for it; which do you think ranks higher or lower as the case may be?"

Good Cruiser D!!! I totally agree and quote you!
But I am sure many here have not ears good enough to understand what you are telling...

Why the brave soul have double standard between American Women and the EE and Asia Girls? I am sure most of pro have better,much better, souls and bigger hearts than tons of regular women that ONLY born... with bigger LUCKY...in WEALTHY countries...

However surely many here had not only bad days but also nothing to do...judging by their attacks..

To fight the hot, too hot, weather there is here in sex-prison number 2, I enjoy few, 6 lol, czech beers, so am I drunk, am I wrong OR.... Looking the last posts, Bez, the GREAT Bez, is ALWAYS the only one who is "in topic"??

The only one who posted pics in "photo gallery"...so behind "your false morality".... WHERE are the pics???

Let's back to the topic....

Lenka, from Mukachevo, (yeah why I did not meet her last year when I went to rural Ukraina? :( ), knew her in skype, after few weeks of calling, we started to play with our webcams, we did streaptease and then I asked her to turn a little and with my mobile I took this pic.

I have to try to make her to come to Ods in september, she told me, never tried anal but curious to try and honestly I cannot miss the amazing pleasure to going "softly" without hands inside such... little-nice-sweet-hard ass!

Love the life and...Viva la pussy. :)

P.S. to the moralist's teachers, look in the little window on the bottom left of pic, it's me!
So then nobody can complain me, that I did not show my face...LOL!

Duke Pro Sex
07-04-06, 23:13
I welcome Bez's photos unconditionally. Slavic women are the biggest sluts in the world, they are all open for p4p, what difference does it make? They are only good for sex anyway, just meet them, feed them, fuk em and dump them. A message for Bez: I say bring em on! (the pics, that is) :).

I find this commmet highly offensive, and racist, not to talk about chauvinism, it is a pitty to read such kind of things here.
Slavic women, are nice persons, hard workers, good mothers and perfect wives. If their level of life would be as the western one, there would be as few prostitutes as locals in western countryes, but the need of survive makes things happen. In any case the percent of sluts is same as latin, germanic, anglosaxon or finohungaric women.

Royal Corona
07-05-06, 05:28
You guys are funny getting your panties all bunched up over a few pictures of anonomous people in a public place. As long as they are not labeled falsely it makes no difference whether they are posted here or in a everyday tourist site. It is nice to see a few pictures of everyday women to get a better idea of what women in any given country are like. That is why this site is here. P4P and finding non-P4P women.

Pura Vida, RC

Royal Corona
07-05-06, 05:33
You guys are funny getting your panties all bunched up over a few pictures of anonomous people in a public place. As long as they are not labeled falsely it makes no difference whether they are posted here or in a everyday tourist site. It is nice to see a few pictures of everyday women to get a better idea of what women in any given country are like. That is why this site is here. P4P and finding non-P4P women.

Pura Vida, RC

Eros75
07-05-06, 07:07
Bez....street pictures are excellents I was laughing like hell.....

Cheers

Eros

Excess
07-05-06, 08:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bez Bezarra
Oh you silly mongers! Having a hard day, are we?

Getting back on topic, indeed most of us do have a hard on day, Bez. And long may it continue before Viagara becomes a must !!

Enjoy.

Uke Boy
07-05-06, 19:21
For anyone who cares, Bez's original photos are completely in line with Jackson's rules. Since this forum is his creation, if anyone has any problems in the future with photos in Ukraine or any other forum, you may go and cry directly to Jackson. It is your problem and not ours. As far as I am concerned any posts that complain about pictures within the rules are a waste of band space and an obvious example of an immature personality who has no business as a member of ISG.

By the way, here are the rules, none of which were broken by Bez:

PHOTO POSTING GUIDELINES

What's Allowed The following types of photographs are acceptable for publication in the Forum:

Photographs taken by you of women in any state of dress or undress.

Photographs taken by you documenting your travels, including photos of hotels, restaurants, cuisine, street scenes, beach scenes, night clubs and tourist attractions.

Photographs of escorts copied from escort websites.

Reports accompanying photographs should identify the city, country and approximate date of the photograph.

Photographs of the interior of commercial sex businesses or locations in the United States. Street photographs are okay. (I am assuming that this was copied and pasted but not modified from the American site but should read something like "anywhere in the world.")

Photographs of American women in private locations. Street photographs are okay. (same comment)

Photographs of Muslim women taken in Muslim countries that include the subject's name, occupation, family relationship or home town in the file name. In other words, these photograph file names may not include any text that might identify the subject of the photograph.

Even with the last rule with women in Muslim countries more likely to be harmed, nowhere does it say that faces of any sort have to be made unrecognizable. It is and should be the judgment of the poster and ultimately Jackson, not some over righteous moral wimp.

Bez, bring back the originals, all is forgiven!

Cyberspace
07-06-06, 04:39
After the postings of the last few days, I am confident there is nothing further I can add that would be LESS relevant :)

Cyberspace
07-07-06, 00:28
Just a reminder for those who've forgotten what a photo is.

Bez Bezarra
07-07-06, 12:53
Here's a macadamia nut cookie, like all of the other fotos, I've
never met this dyev, I just uploaded it from somebody else's
site. In fact, I've never left my home in Bumfuck, Iowa.

Cyberspace
07-07-06, 16:09
... suddenly delete all your recent posts, including the one in the Moscow thread where you spoofed my post? No need to delete - just a bit of fun ...

I disagree. If anyone posts to the Photo Gallery and fails to include a photo, or even if their photo posted is just crappy, they should feel free to delete them. It would be their right to delete them, and I would defend that right.

Tremayne
07-07-06, 17:49
IT Travel,

You will not have far to look, she is working out of RP just about every night of the week.

Piper1
07-07-06, 20:11
I disagree. If anyone posts to the Photo Gallery and fails to include a photo, or even if their photo posted is just crappy, they should feel free to delete them. It would be their right to delete them, and I would defend that right.Cyber, you're actually not disagreeing with me. Sorry you missed the point.

Nice pic.

Cyberspace
07-08-06, 04:34
Cyber, you're actually not disagreeing with me. Sorry you missed the point.

Nice pic.

So ... what was your point? Did I miss the pic you should include when posting to the photo gallery? Anyway thanks for noticing the pic, that's kinda why I post here.

Piper1
07-09-06, 00:56
So ... what was your point? Did I miss the pic you should include when posting to the photo gallery? Anyway thanks for noticing the pic, that's kinda why I post here.The point is now ancient history. I usually post pics and not smart-alec jokes in pics sections, so it's time to get back to the pics. This girl is hot in the cot.

Cyberspace
07-09-06, 04:36
The point is now ancient history. I usually post pics and not smart-alec jokes in pics sections, so it's time to get back to the pics. This girl is hot in the cot.

This girl is hot even when not on a cot. She is also much higher resolution and does not suffer from the dreaded facial blur disease found too often in WSG galleries.

Piper1
07-09-06, 15:42
This girl is hot even when not on a cot. She is also much higher resolution and does not suffer from the dreaded facial blur disease found too often in WSG galleries.What!? Your resolution is bigger than mine? Damn - I can't have that! I just checked the thread about "resolution enhancement techniques". Apparently I can use a special pump or hang a brick from my resolution to make it bigger, so I feel better now.

BTW - Her facial growth is common to WG's in Dubai. Must be the heat.

Cyberspace
07-10-06, 03:55
... I usually post pics and not smart-alec jokes in pics sections ...

Not lately though. Sadly you seem to be falling into some bad habits.

Lollo Frollo
07-10-06, 11:10
Cyberspace
Can you please tell us what happened to the face of this girl?
She is quiet nice girl but seems you have bushed her face for hours?
Do you have a very aggressive beard?
THX

Piper1
07-10-06, 19:27
Not lately though. Sadly you seem to be falling into some bad habits.Fair enough comment. Maybe I need to get out more. But I wouldn't take it so seriously - I think anyone who follows my posts (except you Mr Cyber ;)) realize I post on this forum for a bit of fun and relief from a busy and "serious" work life - including my tasteful pics, which are often worth a chuckle or two. Occasionally I make a serious comment if warranted.

BTW - my MP3 player (holder of 95% of my pics) has just died, so until I get it fixed, no historical pics for a while.

Won't intrude on this thread again until I ever get to the Ukraine. Keep up the good work. You too Bez!

Doctor_Skank
07-11-06, 00:09
Piper1 and Cyberspace, you guys are both great ISG posters and welcome anywhere in any forum, but the pix sextion is just that... lets keep the chatter in the right place.

Here's a 3am Odessa $50 special. Wasnt the cutest chick, but body was good enough for me on a slow and drunken Thursday night... and more importantly she was sweet and well-performing. All covered, but since she was a port pro (Tamozhnaya ploshad) I was happy it was that way. She was surprisingly really clean actually, and even wore sexy stockings...

Cyberspace
07-11-06, 05:34
Cyberspace
Can you please tell us what happened to the face of this girl?

That would be acne. Many young women are genetically predisposed to this condition. If it bothers you very much, you can always avoid younger women. I myself don't mind.

She is quiet nice girl but seems you have bushed her face for hours?

No, but that's fascinating speculation.

Do you have a very aggressive beard?
THX

Do you have any pics to offer?

Latitude Cruz
07-11-06, 06:45
For whatever it's worth, acne is basically what happens when skin pores clog-up with natural skin oils, which in turn become a friendly environment for bacterial infection. It is most common among adolescents (due to the awakening of much glandular activity) but can continue into adulthood.

One can wait and they will almost always "grow out of it", but you don't want to let it rage too long since it can leave permanent scars. In severe cases it's wise to attack it aggressively. The traditional course of action is antibiotics, but there are new and exciting options available every day.

Your very beautiful young lady friend may be a good candidate for a some treatment. It would be a shame to see that beautiful face left with permanent damage from something as senseless as over-active pubescent oil glands.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/acne-treatments/SN00038

LifeSavour
07-11-06, 08:02
Ok guys, I can see how this posting of ‘experiences’ can become ‘addicting’!

For what its worth (and along the same lines as Irish Guy talks about – NICE GUYS do finish 1st).

As I live here in Kiev and am retired (50 yrs), I obviously have more time to do some ‘sniffing’ for the ladies and in ways that do require – more time – but you never know when, where or how you find that very willing young thing to share her body with you!

I like to ride the yellow marchutkas (taxi bus) or metro with no particular place to go. I always will see a ‘young thing’ and my approach is simple –

“Do you speak any English?”

‘NO !’

I smile and say

“NO is English” “Nyte is Russian” “Do you speak Russian”
(now I’ve got them laughing) (they see I am a nice fun guy)

Ok, so it may take 3 or 4 ‘no ways’ to find the one that does speak and actually wants to practice with you. Now I usually ask for some type of help – directions, etc. Or (my secret trick) I always have an SMS in my phone in Russian that requires translating:

‘Tebe nravatsa devushki? (Do you like girls?)
Now they are smiling so hard!!!

“Yes I do like girls, do you? ”
AND NOW I WILL SHARE MY BEST SCORE USING THIS!!

Her name is Julia – 19 – great English – sweet – lives with Granny and studies here. She went out of her way to get me to an address I already knew – MY APARTMENT!! I thanked her, got her mobile number and promised a lunch for her troubles one day soon. (Later when she came to my apt I had to tell her it was my 1st time to it that day) (But even later, after we were friends - I told her how I had ‘scammed her – she loved it)

So over time we would meet – talk – maybe a small lunch. The first time we met was for tea (I had pivo) – and she came so sexily dressed – and was so close to me, touching legs and stuff – I thought – “had I misunderstood or misread this girl – is she a pro?”

No, she just said she was very open about sex, has 4 or 5 boyfreinds and does not need to be in love! She is not out for $$. The most I ever gave to her was a 50 for a phone card – other than the meals, drinks AND……

Up to this time we had met for small amounts of time 4 or 5 times. It was close to Christmas and I wanted to give her a present – a 4 hour session in a sauna close to my home. She was so excited! Now up to this time alls I had gotten was a hug or two and a kiss on the check! “Luv ya Daddy” And I had never been to sauna here in Kiev with just a girl I knew as a friend, so I did not know what to expect?

WoW! We arrived around 1pm for our session. Nice place, pool, warm tub (not hott), dry sauna, lounge & private bedroom! 350 hra when booked and paid in advance. We go into the locker room and she just strips down to NOTHING as I am thanking God for my time in heaven! So here is a 50 yr old fart, naked in the sauna with Julia 19 and thinking this will kill me if nothing happens!

Long story short I find out Julia has only been with 2 boys…. and never has had an orgasm! Ok guys let me digress here. This is a common phenomenon here in UKR! These ladies don’t get the ‘slow attention’ WE know how to give! I know personally over 10 ladies who swear they have never had one – I’ve offered to help – “But we are just friends”  Many of these young, free girls have never had good oral sex performed on them… just some ADVICE!!
So back to Julia.

After a nice massage I tell her she is going to have her 1st experience. We head to the bedroom and by this time she is really aroused from all the talk, touching – the erotic part of her body (the mind) has kicked in! So after I slowly touch, lick, kiss and suck all around her pussy and she is squirming I zone in on the target and she almost explodes, almost passes out and is thanking me so much – over and over!!

Now its 5 minutes to quitting time and I don’t get anything from this, other than the satisfaction of ‘being her first’ ! (My time will come later with Julia and will post that too if ya all want?)

So, take some time if you can and try to meet some nice, young locals. Get away from center, you may just be as surprised as I was!

LS Guy

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread.

Cyberspace
07-11-06, 23:03
Ok guys ...
LS Guy

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread.

I think what I like most about his report in the photo thread is that he remembered to include a photo. Including a photo in a post to the photo thread is ALWAYS the right thing to do :) . Though it would be even better if it were nude.

Crypton
07-12-06, 01:19
Hey LifeSavour,

Nice report. Couldn't help but notice the word "****" on the stockings of the girl!! What's up with that?

LifeSavour
07-12-06, 03:38
Sometime last January I had a 'post New years' and 'pre Super Bowl' party.

Any excuse for a party is OK with me!

Everyone was to come as another person, Julia came as a S_ _ t! See the Dog Collar?

LS Guy

Duke Pro Sex
07-21-06, 00:02
About three years ago, in one of my firsts visit to Kiev. I enjoyed two wonderful nights with this lovely girl. Her warname was Tania ( her real name was other). She worked for GIA. We had contact via sms during some months, but suddenly she dissapeared from GIA and from celular.
Does anybody remember her? Does anybody knows about her?
She was a lovely girl

It Travel
07-31-06, 09:45
In my first trip to Ukraine I got a very interesting girl… A former Playboy model. She would be 3 years older now, but could really be a fantastic fuck. I remember her still one of the few unshaved…

Both her mail and telephone are now non existing… somebody has infos, like an alternative to the MT…

Some nice photos…

IT

Pics was from her site... now down.

Cyberspace
08-08-06, 04:18
So uh,... where's YOUR fotos of her?
I mean, anyone can post somebody else's pix.
Are ya tellin' us ya never thought about taking any?

I think you should be looking in the mirror as you ask that question since there was no pic in your last post.

Bez Bezarra
08-09-06, 02:34
I think you should look in the mirror
you ass
there was no pic in your last post.

Oh Fiberface!!

Will you ever forgive me??

Maybe the righteous melons on this nasty freakazoid
fembot will put you in the forgiving mood?

Eastwood777
08-17-06, 01:09
These are some pics of my friend in Kiev. Not a professional.

Explorer69
08-20-06, 17:11
It Travel, I had this girl a couple of years ago. Her pictures are much better than reality, she was a lousy fuck, and there was a bad smell from her pussy! Keep away!

Irish Lad
08-22-06, 02:10
Hi,

I've seen her profile on singles.ru, but 3/4 months ago.
If I see her again I'll chase it out for you.

IL

It Travel
08-22-06, 09:06
My fuck was three or four years ago, and was not bad at that time...

I understand she might have changed a lot.

Thanks for help... I'll go for teens. :)

If somebody as some tel... (English speaking). PM me.

Thanks

IT

Bez Bezarra
08-23-06, 12:38
A skinny beanpole.

Tall lanky dyevs like this tend to be not as sweet, and not
as tight either. Nice personality though. Friendly. Could
not get her to eat a sandwich though, no surprise!

It Travel
08-23-06, 13:16
A skinny beanpole.

Tall lanky dyevs like this tend to be not as sweet, and not
as tight either. Nice personality though. Friendly. Could
not get her to eat a sandwich though, no surprise!

Yes Bez,

a nice skinny... should be in Belarus section... but ok ;)

Did you try with cum?

:) :)

IT

It Travel
09-16-06, 18:01
On ground nobody is posting anything I will post some picture of teens found on www.flirt.com.ua

All are or should be avaliable at certain conditions, even if you are 20 years older or even more, here a page of non pros, ne next of pros...

When you see them the fist thing you think is how you can put your cock inside! ;)

IT

It Travel
09-16-06, 18:21
No comment

Blastoff
09-16-06, 23:35
IT Travel, These are super high quality girls. Thanks for the pics and leads. One question www.flirt.com.ua is all in Russian. Do you need to speak Russian to use it or is there an English versions alternately, I need to use my Russian/English translation software which is great but takes time.

It Travel
09-17-06, 08:46
IT Travel, These are super high quality girls. Thanks for the pics and leads. One question www.flirt.com.ua is all in Russian. Do you need to speak Russian to use it or is there an English versions alternately, I need to use my Russian/English translation software which is great but takes time.

Yes at least for Kiev http://www.flirt.com.ua/ is something really exceptional. Now I can say that in two days of part time work I got approximately 30 telephone numbers. Pros not pros or whatever you want. I think that most of the photos are real (too naïve to be fake!).

If you use a translation software like babelfish will not work here, buts is good and quick to translate phrases. But you have to write in completely correct British English, no slang, the Russian result might be ridiculous! Usually for the page I use www.translate.ru . After a while you might understand that the surfing is quite easy, the search too, after using it for some hours you get acquainted with Russian (not Ukrainian) expressions, so it’s easy to search everything.

A lot of girls put out the different languages they speak often English some times French, German, Italian, or even Dutch…

Some are really open to talk, but on ground it’s not an ICQ or whatever similar it take times.

The best thing is to get their cellular and phone the, using low cost cards, Skype or other things.

I think that after a couple of meetings (a drink and a dinner) you can easily get most of them to bed… Of course they will ask pictures etc. before…

By the way I did not post the best I found. A 21 y.o. speaking good English (at least writing), fun, with a look of a schoolgirl of 17 y.o. and a normal body, not really slim, but absolutely normal, but with two melons I think 7 or 8 in EU measures! I would like to put the face there… I will keep informed if I get her to bed!

Nice hunting!

IT

Skay33
09-17-06, 11:31
Hi together,

2 years ago I was in Kiev and had a nice staying there with two girls.

I'm wondering if some of you know something about one of these girls, e.g. whether they work as pros or semi-pros or something like that. Thanks!

Bez Bezarra
09-17-06, 13:59
nobody is posting

I will post picture of teens found

IT

True, the lack of posts here is discouraging.

Internet fotos.
Interesting, well, ok.

But....
does it require challenge, initiative and imagination?

Please welcome to ISG an original, Yula.
For the perverted one, Binky of Prague.

It Travel
09-17-06, 17:52
Hi together,

2 years ago I was in Kiev and had a nice staying there with two girls.

I'm wondering if some of you know something about one of these girls, e.g. whether they work as pros or semi-pros or something like that. Thanks!

Never seen them, but the last pic is not a girl!

IT

It Travel
09-17-06, 17:54
True, the lack of posts here is discouraging.

Internet fotos.
Interesting, well, ok.

But....
does it require challenge, initiative and imagination?

Please welcome to ISG an original, Yula.
For the perverted one, Binky of Prague.

Dear Bez,
in two weeks I'll be in Kiev, Just wait a little bit more!

IT

PS what's the pervert in these pics?

Bez Bezarra
09-17-06, 20:46
Binky of Prague is the pervo.
I post these shots in honor of his sickness.

It Travel
09-18-06, 04:51
Binky of Prague is the pervo.
I post these shots in honor of his sickness.

I understood...

I hopw you will be well satisfied next weeks, takes just a couple more, the I will start some kind of sex tour, once amonth: Ukraine, Romania, Moldova, Russia etc.

Bye and Happy Hunting

IT

DownUnder
09-25-06, 21:42
IT -that site is all in Russian, anyway a person speaking (or reading) only english can use the site ??

Blastoff
09-25-06, 22:30
I understood...

I hopw you will be well satisfied next weeks, takes just a couple more, the I will start some kind of sex tour, once amonth: Ukraine, Romania, Moldova, Russia etc.

Bye and Happy Hunting

IT

IT, Book me in. I am fully interested in such a tour.

PM me when you are ready.

Sponsor74
09-25-06, 23:30
Comment:
all these teens weres selected because with the search insisde the site they are advertising for sex...
IT
great photos congratulations, where did you find these teens? can you give us more Info, place, prices etc?
thanks

LifeSavour
09-26-06, 07:40
Comment:
all these teens weres selected because with the search insisde the site they are advertising for sex...Sorry IT, but your 'search' may not be as VALID as you wish! Even the 40 to 50 yr olds put ' maxium sex ' !

Of course they want sex, but it depends on with whome.

Vitoriabitter
09-26-06, 08:28
I suggest that either IT delete these posts, or have the moderator to review and cosider

IT:

Posting pictures of girls you've never met, especially those who are just normal girls looking for boyfriends on a normal dating site, isn't really in the spirit of this site IMHO.

It Travel
09-26-06, 20:14
I will not doing it more, but in the menu selection... I was just selecting girls asking for sex (free, sponsored or pro)... not nuns...

Of course...

It's only my opinion. If they are searching for sex thre the can sit here.

I might rememeber that Jackson said, If I'm not wrog, that the pictures can be from others sites... Thre are lots of pictures on the street these girls were not advertizing anything.. these were!

I was just trying to show how is the site I was talking of...

If you do not like it, tomorrow I willl delete it, but who agrees?

IT

Alejandro66
09-26-06, 22:37
i think that it's a shame that someone have posted picture of teen girls here.
and it's a shame that someone wrote to be interested in dating and fucking them.
from the pictures most of them are ****!
i am in the p4p game but i will never go so far.
i will report all this to the administrator.

alex

Sponsor74
09-26-06, 23:49
it
great photos congratulations, where did you find these teens? can you give us more info, place, prices etc?
thanks

it
dont worry about some comments here and enjoy these girls as nobody knows if they are **** or not. i have experiences in cz and the 18 years old there looks older than they are and regarding experience they are over age. i plan a trip to ukraine and i will try to find some of these teens howver, any hel from your side would be appreciatte
thanks

LifeSavour
09-27-06, 06:04
i think that it's a shame that someone have posted picture of teen girls here.

and it's a shame that someone wrote to be interested in dating and fucking them.
from the pictures most of them are ****!
i am in the p4p game but i will never go so far.
i will report all this to the administrator.

alextheir photos are already all over the internet!

if the site requests that only 18 yrs and above can post their profile its good enough for me to look!

when ya meet - then ya better see some id to make certain she is of age!

i believe the legal age of consent in ukr is 17 ! help anyone?

in 2005 i met aleysa in kafe from a site! she was obviously young (15) and looking for $$ to get her boyfriend out of jail!

It Travel
09-27-06, 07:36
Dear All, on ground of public request I cancelled four of my posts. :(

I must say that the teens 18-19-20 were all on a meeting site. Only for 18 and more, and selected not only because they want "maximum sexa" but from the front menu with интим-услуг: approximately meeining sex services... or sex enconuters not meaning they are all for $$$. By the way 2/3 of the girls in the pics were opnely asking for money or sponsor.

By the way a lot of people have posted here and elswhere pics of unfucked(by their own) girls. By the way the approximately 49 girls I'm in contact (half of those published) got, finally, chatting, to money requests: 250/300/350 USD night or, some, wanted me to make an offer. Some were "bi" and when I was asking for the price for two there was no problem to come with the school mate. Of course I do not know what's real or not. AS written in Kiev section. I was just trying to set out the potentiality of the site. Where in the search engine, in Kiev city, asking for интим-услуг under 21 (and over 18) you will find more than 5.000 ads. some repeated several times, with approx. 3.500 girls.

I regret for this inconevience, but I have 5/7 meetings with these girls... so you will see the pics from the site and my own, with the usual confrontation. Only five days and I want a night with the Mystery Tramp and Zlata from Gia too (18, 157, my perfetct dimensions) :) Of course I'll change plans if I find also Mystery Tramp's girlfriend or the twins at River Boat!

If you put your pic in a site advertizind for sex, you might imagine that somebody can copy your pics and use it elswhere... on ground it's impossible to give a link to a pic. (Password)

IT

Alejandro66
09-27-06, 08:51
...and obiouvsly I'm wrong.
Anyway I will keep my point.
I found ilarious that if a website writes that its girls are over 18 I should trust it as I trust God.
I have forwarded those posts to the site administrator and I hope he's going to do something.
Stil somme posts are so sad...

Alex

Alejandro66
09-27-06, 09:53
I read that these girls were at least 18. Don't bring your fucked up let's go out with someone my own age values here. That is why people chase pussy in Russia so they do not have to fuck a middle age cow. Who the fuck are you to say that 20 is okay? or 25? or 30? or 35? or 18? You are on a website looking for sex in exchange for money. When the fuck did you become a fucking Virgin Mary? Go back to the fucking States and fuck middle age cows. It's people like you who take all the life out of the world. These girls look like they are at least 21 you fucking retard. I know because I go to college bars in the States. You have probably never seen a decent looking girl in your life because you like every one of my loser friends over 26 are afraid to go into a bar with anyone age 21-25. No.1. It is about time somebody put up decent looking pictures than the garbage I have been seeing. No.2 These photos are more tamed than MySpace. Do you what that is you retard? No.3. IT met non pros. Listen to yourself. You are bitching and moaning because instead of paying for sex with a 30 year old hag, IT went and found some 20 something girls who just want a little love and attention. That is how fucked up your reasoning is. Let's not have consensual sex with a hot 20 year old. Let's go out and pay for sex with a fucking 30 year old dog that looks like a bony fleshed monkey. You Alex are a fucking moron.

You are so pathetic that you don't deserve my time.
I really feel sorry for you.

Alex

Bez Bezarra
09-27-06, 13:21
When the fuck did you become a fucking Virgin Mary fleshed monkey.

No no, not a monkey.

I did when I saw her on my cheese sandwich.

It Travel
09-27-06, 14:52
...and obiouvsly I'm wrong.
Anyway I will keep my point.
I found ilarious that if a website writes that its girls are over 18 I should trust it as I trust God.
I have forwarded those posts to the site administrator and I hope he's going to do something.
Stil somme posts are so sad...

Alex

You have to put yourself the age... In some way you delsare it... and so... What are you thinking, where is everything right?

IT

It Travel
09-27-06, 15:08
Dear Guy#2,

thanks, but I can defend my self...

One of the "virgins" sended (just filled 19) , and cacelled, just asked me for a wonderful weekend (service exchange):

a laptop, a new telephone, and some clothes. Approx. 1400-1500 € for a FRI-MON sex-rally. :( Cheaper in Moscow.

Of course she was not asking directly for MONEY... but frankly I do not feel any difference in giving up my card and buy a phone, or sticking it in an ATM and give the € or $ or whatever it is... If she take cards i can strike it in the pussy... :)

If somebody can explain the real difference he is welcome:

a) a determinated sex period, with sexual description and obligations (no anal) ok for BBBJ and photos. Like a contact.

IN EXCHANGE OF

b) goods, brought upon reqest

Is there some difference if b) is money or a credit card (pre paid) or whatever...

Just write an anwser in defence and explanation of the fact the "virgin" is not a *****... (I warmly wait for the difference....) which in my poor learned English (unfortunatel not my mother language) is a women going with men for money. Of course if you give her golden £ (not a legal tender, so, in fact, no money) that is different in the mind of somebody... not in mine! :(

IT

PS sorry for beeing so harsh, but sex in exchange of whaterver is prostitution, and all te girls where... it's very simple... we here are loking for the best set of getting hookers and so on. If they are 18 and 19 what is the problem?

Alejandro66
09-27-06, 15:13
it,
i did not intend to offend anyone (that pathetic loser called guy #2 was the one who started insulting me) and i admit that you have been polite.
but i think that if someone realizes that on a website there are **** girls advertising for sex (and from the pics you posted it looks quite obvious!), he should at least ignore them, not send them to a forum.
this is my point of view and i simply ask not to be insulted for this.
regards

alex

It Travel
09-27-06, 15:38
OK let us stop it here.

But you might understan a thing. In EE thre are lots of girls aging 20 or 21 looking as they where 30, even 35. At the opposite there are some 19-20 looking 16, even less.

One 18 I had (the Hotel took the ID) was not shaved... she just had nearly no hair at all, and seemd like a 15-16... but she was 180 cm, and fucking like a rabbit.

You have to notiche that even from EE and WE women thre are a lot of diffrences.. I mean genetics and so on.. some seems really young some not; mainly it depends on drinking and smoking. Somebody will answer I drink too and smoke... OK

like Russians?

You know 40-60 cigarettes and at least a thrre beer (not a lite) and a half liter of Vodka... which in the 4 cl tipical British, mean 12,5 whisky... glasses and nearly four pints!

Regards
IT

It Travel
09-27-06, 15:40
Sorry for the spelling of my last two, but I'm not writing in Word... I hope you undersand anyway...

Alejandro66
09-27-06, 15:42
it,
everything is ok now.
you have explained what your point is and i understand that you never meant to promote in any way **** prostitution.
it amy be i overeacted, but it's because i am living in thailand and here the **** prostitution isuue is hot.
regards.

alex

Big Bro AJ
09-27-06, 15:47
None of us have right to judge the others. No matter where you are (only few exceptions still remain) soliciting is illegal all over the world. So as mongers we take part of the illegal industry. However, none of us force these girls.

Some may willingly prefer to lose their virginity free, some may ask money or valuable presents. One way or another she will lose her virginity. It’s her right to choose the man.

Of course there are some unwritten rules and laws forbid to have sex with young girls. Besides in some countries girls at 17 may marry with her parent’s approval.

Long of short, it’s nonsense to start arguments what is right or wrong. We all LOVE EE GIRLS, that's why we keep running after freebies and pros.

In addition this is photos section. Let’s see more hot and spicy Ukrainian babes…

It Travel
09-27-06, 19:32
None of us have right to judge the others. No matter where you are (only few exceptions still remain) soliciting is illegal all over the world. So as mongers we take part of the illegal industry. However, none of us force these girls.

Some may willingly prefer to lose their virginity free, some may ask money or valuable presents. One way or another she will lose her virginity. It’s her right to choose the man.

Of course there are some unwritten rules and laws forbid to have sex with young girls. Besides in some countries girls at 17 may marry with her parent’s approval.

Long of short, it’s nonsense to start arguments what is right or wrong. We all LOVE EE GIRLS, that's why we keep running after freebies and pros.

In addition this is photos section. Let’s see more hot and spicy Ukrainian babes…

I'm not here for polemics, but in Iran it's just 9 (age of marrying)... Simply Incredible. You understood right NINE... not nineteen.

Despite this ugly countries and uses, where I have been, I might think that a normal girl in 18 or 19 might do what she wants... I am very happy when one wants to fuck with me (of course not for 0$) :)

I hope they will allow me some photos, at lest eating an ice cream... you have no idea of what this can be, more exciting than looking a hard movie.

IT

Bez Bezarra
09-28-06, 01:57
None have right to judge others.

No matter where soliciting is illegal all the world.
So mongers are illegal .

I add this is photos section. Let’s see more hores…

1. God bless our Big Brother!
We are in a crosstalk-free zone now, take your
whining and complaining to PM's, or you sound
like a bunch of pussies and LOSERS!
[no offense] :)

2. Ponder this. 100 years ago, hell maybe half that in
most places, brothels operated as businesses in EVERY
world city, and had been doing so all the way back to
the very origins of civilization. You think Eve gave her
pussy to Adam because he took her out on a few dates
and she fell in love and he asked her to marry him?
You can bet your ass there was something she wanted,
so the first thing she learned to do was how to get it
from him, and that was the beginning of it ALL!!! ;)

REMEMBER THIS LESSON WELL. 2000 generations of
sexual behaviors CAN NOT just change in mid-stream,
because a few fanatics try falsely to use religion to
divide us with shame and fear. Just look at the myth
of supposedly celibate priests and nuns in orphanages.
They made us mongers look like virgins! What a scam!

Its ALWAYS the money, honey. Be smart and follow the
cash trail and it will lead right back to where it always does.

So the point being, there may be laws written in books,
yet 99% of all governments know perfectly well about
escort agencies but do not enforce any bans on them.
The biggest joke of american moral hypocrisy are the
Nevada Bunny Ranches.

GET A CLUE, SHERLOCK!! Is it a coincidence most
governments are run by men?? Maybe they'd might
want to call an escort for themselves some time, DUH?????

Our DNA just WON'T evolve THAT FAST! (neither x nor y)

3. Well yes, of course... more hoes!

Alejandro66
09-28-06, 11:53
stil i do not find one of your sentences twhich is related to **** prositution.
you have gone back to adam and eve, so what?
anyway, nobody can understand everything...

alex

Bez Bezarra
09-28-06, 12:50
i dont find you relate to **** prositution.

adam and eve, so what?

nobody can understand .

all right, so how old was eve when she traded her
pussy to adam for a new mobile phone?

was she nine in persia, or twenty-one in turkey?

Big Bro AJ
09-28-06, 13:22
18 is the lawful age in Turkey and accepted as mature. But under the criminal law, you have to be at least 21 to obtain license (certificated prostitutes).

No matter whether it is USA or EU countries or EE countries, girls and boys have sex at 15-16. So this argument makes no sense. Of course having sex with children is unacceptable, but we are talking about 18 years olds and they are accepted mature.

So let’s cut the crap and see some Ukrainian boobs and moon…

Big Bro AJ
09-28-06, 15:24
What this section suppose to be...

PS. Ukranian babe that to be shaged several times by Big Bro

Doctor_Skank
09-28-06, 21:36
At least Big Bro remembers why we are here!

I like this girl, a freebie, because she talks really dirty, literally telling me "fuck me like a b1tch!!" and loving to get thoroughly thrashed... now that's romantic! I think she watches too much porn...

Bez Bezarra
09-29-06, 03:18
awful Turd ass prostitutes.

No matter **** or cunts, sex or sexing .

So cut the crap see

Ukrainian boobs and moon

I was just following orders.

It Travel
09-29-06, 07:32
I was just following orders.

Bez these feels just like schoolgirls!

Exactly what I'm out for... if they are two doing some lesbo (very trendy in Russia and Ukraine) even better!

I have now a "sponsorship" hope les expensive on a 18 bi(sexual) girl. Again for a long weekend. Hope the requests will be less than the last 19teen (too much).

Now I will stop posting here.

Next time it will be with teen pics...
engaged in heavvy fuck in a tight pussy or anus... I hope on facial!

:) :)

IT

Speevak
09-29-06, 09:53
dr skank,

got any more pics of that lovely girl?. and when you said that she loves being "thoroughly thrashed" , i assume you mean spanked. any photos of that?

always appreciate your photos and reports. please keep up the good work.

speev

Prosal
09-29-06, 10:45

Unlike Bez, I didn't lock in my basement this 21 yo russian dyev from Samara. Here are pics taken on my balcony last week.

I met her through a dating site. She came here in vacation and of course, I offered her free accommodation :).

Bez Bezarra
09-29-06, 12:26
Bez these feels just like schoolgirls!

Exactly what I'm out for

Ok, let's get it straight PLEASE.
These are UNIVERSITY STYUDYENKAS!

If you want to think or "feel" something improper,
I'm sorry but I can not agree.

If you play with fire, you will burn.

It Travel
09-29-06, 13:50
Unlike Bez, I didn't lock in my basement this 21 yo russian dyev from Samara. Here are two pics on my balcony, taken last week.

I met her through a dating site. She came here in vacation and of course, I offered her free accommodation :).

Please tell us! ;)

It Travel
09-29-06, 13:55
Ok, let's get it straight PLEASE.
These are UNIVERSITY STYUDYENKAS!

If you want to think or "feel" something improper,
I'm sorry but I can not agree.

If you play with fire, you will burn.

I was meaning 18-19teens from high school!!! :)

By the way one of these STYUDYENKAS (19teen) searching a sponsor just aswered me... I wrote some nice words I could sponsor her, I have a nice house in Kiev etc..

The answer was:

80у.е за двои всё кроме анального 8097....
For non russian speaking it is 80 USD for two hours, everything but no anal!

A poor virgin teen to sponsor...

Here is the picture.

IT

Prosal
09-29-06, 15:11
Please tell us! ;)

I must say that she simply blows my mind.

She's a freak in bed and drinks like a cossack.

Definitely my kind of girl.

:)

It Travel
09-29-06, 15:20
I must say that she simply blows my mind.

She's a freak in bed and drinks like a cossack.

Definitely my kind of girl.

:)

You nean you already fucked her? hos is she if so... and tipping is anal possible???

Doctor_Skank
09-29-06, 18:16
IT:

I think the confusion results from your choice of words.

In Russia "high school" are girls aged roughly 13-16.

Girls go to "institute" or "university" when they are 16-18. Then they are "students" or called a "studentka".

When you refer to schoolgirls and high school girls it sounds like you are talking about 14 year olds...

Also, if you use the term "virgin" we assume you are talking about a real virgin, a girl who has never ever had sex before. I doubt you'll find many of those asking for sponsorship on the net.

And again, this is the PHOTO SECTION.

Speaking of cossacks... this chick really IS a cossack and a sweetie too...

It Travel
09-29-06, 19:00
IT:

I think the confusion results from your choice of words.

In Russia "high school" are girls aged roughly 13-16.

Girls go to "institute" or "university" when they are 16-18. Then they are "students" or called a "studentka".

When you refer to schoolgirls and high school girls it sounds like you are talking about 14 year olds...

Also, if you use the term "virgin" we assume you are talking about a real virgin, a girl who has never ever had sex before. I doubt you'll find many of those asking for sponsorship on the net.

And again, this is the PHOTO SECTION.

Speaking of cossacks... this chick really IS a cossack and a sweetie too...

I know, but it was not me starting the polemics, I simply posted some photos of girls (over 18teen) searchi for sex... 2/3 against money... or gifts..

That's all.. I will post here next week.

IT

Doctor_Skank
09-29-06, 22:04
IT:

It's all good... I didn't mean to start a political discussion.

By the way, did I tell you I fucked Kirsten Dunst? :)

Bez Bezarra
09-30-06, 15:36
I mean 18-19teens from high school!

Doctor, this isn't kirsten or cossack,
she is Kira, the Kirov energizer bunny.

It Travel
09-30-06, 16:32
IT:

It's all good... I didn't mean to start a political discussion.

By the way, did I tell you I fucked Kirsten Dunst? :)

Seems really good...

It Travel
10-03-06, 07:58
See the report! :)

Essi
10-03-06, 15:27
IT, bezzz, dr skank

Hi

You realy doing a great job here.

Please continue your great pictures here.

Let me contribute one pic from ucrain girl that I met in moldova!!!

She just turn 18 when i met her.....(she was virgin... ;-)

Hope to see you one day in kishinev.

ESSI

Oracle1
10-05-06, 03:38
IT, bezzz, dr skank

Hi,

You realy doing a great job here.

Please continue your great pictures here.

Let me contribute one pic from ucrain girl that I met in moldova!!!

She just turn 18 when i met her.....(she was virgin... ;-)

Hope to see you one day in kishinev.

ESSIYou used to contibute great pics. What happened? You are giving us sub standard work. We need great stuff!

FunSeeker696969
10-08-06, 11:17
Hi IT Travel,

I do enjoy your posts, and I am considering to come to Ukraine for business possibly in October end or November early, and may need some girl directions from you. Do you think you could assist me?

Funseeker

Omarbahar
10-09-06, 02:28
No commentHi It,

Any chance getting some numbers from It would be great for my visit early next month, great picks the two chicks they are hot. Are these girls pros, Please help me out here, share the wealth.

Bill Bradsky
10-16-06, 23:44

I like this girl, a freebie, because she talks really dirty, literally telling me "fuck me like a b1tch!!" and loving to get thoroughly thrashed... now that's romantic! I think she watches too much porn...

Doctor Skank,

I come over here once in a while to view the amazing beauties you post. Unofficial top honors to you for best photographer and best choice of "models".

BB

Bez Bezarra
10-17-06, 03:04
Doctor Skank receives top honors
for best photographer and best models.

Nuthin personal Doc, your work is what inspired me to
widen my horizons across the vast reaches of the steppe.
I'd vote for you too. Besides, I'm used to sloppy seconds.
Always considered myself a scientit-fic researcher/sexplorer
more than some scummy bottom-feeding "journalist" anyway.
Hehe!

Once in a while viewer.
Its a pity the beautiful Irina, warm sweet angel from
heaven, comes in somewhere farther down your list.

Bez Bezarra
11-06-06, 14:15
What the fuck happened to this town?

I accept huge titted ho from Lugansk, marathon-whoring for
60 sleepless straight hours, so she was Super-suka!
Agency price $80/hour. She get half.

I watch her sweet face go from bitcho-whiner to
twitching orgasm all right, the only positive.

Npaul1
11-06-06, 15:27
So what is new? All *****'s are liers, and their pimps at the agencies are much better liers than they are.

BTW have you ever told a girl "I won't cum in your mouth?"

Ever heard of the 3 greatest lies! The check is in the mail, I am a virgin, and I won't cum in your mouth! LOL!

Tremayne
11-06-06, 17:08
What happened is that some months ago a whole group of young demonstrators started picketing the Kiev Post offices claiming that the newspaper was promoting prostitution and degrading Ukrainian women by printing these adverts. It went on for quite a while and featured on national TV here in Kiev.
The word is that the Kiev Post is hurting financially since pulling these ads.

What the fuck has happened to this town?

Kiev Post has grown a conscience? No more escort service ads?
Well, one or two, but the whole page of ads they've had for 10
years is gone! I guess I ripped them too hard about their
hipocracy on that prostitution article last year!

What's On escort ads are exactly the same numbers from 1
year ago. And they ALL suck!

Called every one, and they sent nothing but garbage that I had
to send back. I asked for their newest girl, they said she'd been
working for only two weeks and was 19 years old. They sent a
22 year old that I met 2 yearts ago! So much for 2 weeks of
whoring!

I even tried the Kiev-X website sluts, all bullshit. They sent
me a deaf skank who when i asked if she had any problems,
she told me yes, she has "microbes", some pussy problems
from army guys who multiple-fucked her without condoms
and gave her god only knows what. Kiev is kaput!

After sending 5 skanky nasty ugly sluts, I finally accepted this
huge titted ho from Lugansk, who had been whoring for 2 days
straight without sleep, so you can imagine what a great mood
she was in. Super-suka! $80 per hour. She did squirt twice
though, about the only positive about her.

Kiev, like the rest of Ukraine, is kaput!

Oh and by the way, you guys who said to find girls in "Aviso"
or "Makler" are clueless. Thers is NOTHING useful in those or
ANY Kiev gazettas, so forget it!

Tremayne
11-07-06, 18:07
There is sadly a lot of truth in what you are saying. I think what happened was that a lot of the 9's and 10's suddenly woke up to their true value. They are still out there but now they sit behind the wheel of a Mercedes Sports or BMW which their mafia or government lover gave them for their birthday. Meanwhile most of the p4p's are sliding into the 5 and 6 categories which in itself wouldn't be so bad but now many of them come with attitude. You get told what you can and can't do even before you've agreed to **** them.

For anyone's who's appreciated nasty fotos posted since the
Jackson started our galleries, many fine and/or interesting
examples of the hotness that could be found on capital were
shared in this thread, (and others, when spooked members
went awry with misdirection).

SO, if anybody else who's been a frequent just-passin'-through
monger since Euro-vision, hasn't seen the same sharp decline
that I have, to the point now that ZE TALENT'S FUCKING GONE/
ITZ ALL GARBAJ view I've observed, then please step farward
and show us what's missing. And do it now or forever hold
your peas.

Or maybe, yes maybe, I just co-inky-dinkaly hit 8 sorry-ass
crappo weekends??? Uh.....Nah!!!

Looking back, I think I certainly could have better spent my effort
sexploring other Euro-caps. Even my yoga teacher Lefty scored
tasty Berlin undt Wien university tarts, so why fuck not Bez.

Ok I know, so if you live there its all different, but some mongrels
don't get more than weekends to visit, and all I'm saying's that its
gone so far down in quality, that ain't even worth it going no more.

Never thought I'd say I had enough, but if I don't see Kreschatik too
soon, Bez won't be sorry.

Bez Bezarra
11-08-06, 01:47
You know, I could have just called Gia, but I didn't.
Why? I don't fucking know. (DUMB ass!)

The nail in the coffin seems to be that the only mamachkas
around now are interested in introducing only very low quality
company. Its like a fucking funeral. :(

It Travel
11-23-06, 07:54
Some pictures of Sveta (**** only!) from Gia.

Face and body pictures were not allowed but **** was! One of the biggest clito evers seen. Nice fuck, but totally unfriendly GFE, first time for Gia. :(

She gets really aroused in a couple of minures it you touch her here! :D

Soon on Kiev a long report.

IT

It Travel
11-24-06, 09:33
Finally I got MT in the bed. Still naive, but with some pro parts, now she is even woking in shifts, one up to the evening, another from 1 am at RP. The girl knows how to make money!

Soon a report in Kiev section.

IT

PS She said she has to many naked pics on Internet! Who is showing them? :(

Bez Bezarra
11-24-06, 13:40
Finally I got MT in the bed.

Still a tart, now she shits one up the vein anal to make money!

Soon a invection.

She has pics on Internet!
Who is showing them? :(

Belated cuntgratulations.
You are the prostitutki customer #100,000!
You should get a free key-chain.
(Did you get to see her odometer 'roll-over')?

Isn't it time we stop calling her "Mystery" though?
Her name's Sveta or something, right?
The only thing 'mysterious' is what species of microbes
fester in her bunghole.

Smiling dancing tramp.

Doctor_Skank
11-24-06, 21:47
Great pics IT, thanks!

Glad to see Mystery Tramp is still around... she must have been around the block about 75 times by now and seems her wardrobe has improved a bit...

And her name is Olessia... and been fucked by probably just about everybody that has been to Kiev... but I still prefer to call her Mystery Tramp... and have the fondest memories of her oral skills.

I guess Grandmaster Bez's initiation of her to the world of ISG mongering has served us well... :)

Ballentine30
11-25-06, 10:13
Her name is Alisa.

She is real pro, oral queen. Best technique for licking asshxxx, nuts, sucking deep throat, cum in mouth and swallowing.

Bez Bezarra
11-25-06, 14:13
Alisa is real porqer licking ass, nut sucking, cum swallowing.

Mongers want to see this.
Can somebody post?

Original tramp.

It Travel
11-26-06, 10:52
Her name is Alisa.

She is real pro, oral queen. Best technique for licking asshxxx, nuts, sucking deep throat, cum in mouth and swallowing.

Yes I well know when I first experimented her. But now she is too pro... She is even shif working. le'st say so:

a) agency
b) freelancing with known customers usually from 16.00 to 22.00-23.00
C) working in RP from 1.00 am, then home at customers up to 6.00-7.00 am

Shifts like a manufacturing plant!

IT

Cruiser D
11-26-06, 16:24
I am only 70% sure it was her, but anyone care to guess who the first pro I had in Kiev was? First night, first time in RP. I can't be too sure it was her (it was a while ago - thankfully) and I lost the pic's I took of her. I am fairly sure the girls name was Alesia.

She should start working the gate at Borispol.

Uke Boy
11-26-06, 17:13
Maybe someone should do up a t-shirt that could be a big seller in Kiev, "I Also Screwed the Mystery Tramp Olesia"

I would be one of those buyers. I enjoyed her company very early in her presently storied career, some time in late 2002.

She certainly is one of a kind!

James 006
11-26-06, 17:16
I am only 70% sure it was her, but anyone care to guess who the first pro I had in Kiev was? First night, first time in RP. I can't be too sure it was her (it was a while ago - thankfully) and I lost the pic's I took of her. I am fairly sure the girls name was Alesia.

She should start working the gate at Borispol.What is the gate Borispol?

It Travel
11-26-06, 18:04
Belated cuntgratulations.
You are the prostitutki customer #100,000!
You should get a free key-chain.
(Did you get to see her odometer 'roll-over')?

Isn't it time we stop calling her "Mystery" though?
Her name's Sveta or something, right?
The only thing 'mysterious' is what species of microbes
fester in her bunghole.

Smiling dancing tramp.

Surely the most photographed, commented, fucked, girl here on ISG!

Still a nice fuck, but far away from the nice times in early 2004! Still unshaven! :) , but too pro... see at the Kiev post.

IT

It Travel
11-26-06, 18:06
Maybe someone should do up a t-shirt that could be a big seller in Kiev, "I Also Screwed the Mystery Tramp Olesia"

I would be one of those buyers. I enjoyed her company very early in her presently storied career, some time in late 2002.

She certainly is one of a kind!

I think we could make it.... giving a printing standard and then every one make his own.

IT

It Travel
11-26-06, 18:10

She should start working the gate at Borispol.

If the name is that, so it's she.... It's her real name. Welcome in the Club....

IT

Bez Bezarra
11-27-06, 03:18
what is the gate borispol?

so fantastic! this making excellent question for answer!

we know all filthy nasty *****s of kiev work for big boris badonov
(its really gia) he the most famous gay pimp from glorious kazakhstan.

he has finest grand medieval castle named borispol, on road to
some airport, which its means brothels on floor of the boris.

in front of borispol castle is the great big red gate, where
many *****s working for sell pussy in tochka gate, and
they make $5 lesbian blowsjob by gate so you can pay
to boris $1 for watching them do anal dildo sex if you
peeping to gates. but please don't touch gate with panis for
so many lice and microbes from horseface prostitutkis, yechh!

miserytramp can never worked for the boris because
her pussy was deformed from radiation, and it goes
sideways. oh yes, and she is a baby's sister to the boris too.

It Travel
11-27-06, 08:59
so fantastic! this making excellent question for answer!

we know all filthy nasty *****s of kiev work for big boris badonov
(its really gia) he the most famous gay pimp from glorious kazakhstan.

he has finest grand medieval castle named borispol, on road to
some airport, which its means brothels on floor of the boris.

in front of borispol castle is the great big red gate, where
many *****s working for sell pussy in tochka gate, and
they make $5 lesbian blowsjob by gate so you can pay
to boris $1 for watching them do anal dildo sex if you
peeping to gates. but please don't touch gate with panis for
so many lice and microbes from horseface prostitutkis, yechh!

miserytramp can never worked for the boris because
her pussy was deformed from radiation, and it goes
sideways. oh yes, and she is a baby's sister to the boris too.

i think she could say there welcoming new comers... but she was not that exceptional as i rememeber... i'll write later.

it

Ballentine30
11-27-06, 13:25
Yes I well know when I first experimented her. But now she is too pro... She is even shif working. le'st say so:

a) agency
b) freelancing with known customers usually from 16.00 to 22.00-23.00
C) working in RP from 1.00 am, then home at customers up to 6.00-7.00 am

Shifts like a manufacturing plant!

IT

Correct info....She doesn't work for agency. If you want to keep her all night, you must talk before. I always make sure to come 22:00 and stay till in the morning and pay $300.

The first time I met her was three years ago. I used an agency which the phone number was on Kiev Post, I think. I admired her oral and so I used her whenever I went to Kiev. I think I was with her around thirty times total and I was always satisfied with her. She always know what I like and what she sould do. She always did great bbbj in front of mirror or in the jacuzzi. She has friend, Marina, who has dark hair, very symphatic face, and great oral too. I was with her only one time because of Alesia. Maybe because she is little fat for me. Alesia and Marina worked for that agency, but they finished agency work at least one and half years ago. Now they appear RP if they don't have regular customers.

Bez Bezarra
11-27-06, 13:35
Yes I fisted her.

But she work agency customers 16.00 22.00 23.00
work in RP 1.00 am
then customers 6.00 7.00 am

EASTWOOD777 asking PM "who is tramp?"
He wants know how to ring her.
Someone please give EASTWOOOD777 tiliphone for tramp.

He wants his own shift time in her busy pussy schedule.

It Travel
11-27-06, 14:24
EASTWOOD777 asking PM "who is tramp?"
He wants know how to ring her.
Someone please give EASTWOOOD777 tiliphone for tramp.

He wants his own shift time in her busy pussy schedule.

But I never fisted her! And in my opinion, nowdays, she is not that incredble pig in the bed that she was before (first meeting April 2004).

IT

It Travel
11-27-06, 14:29
I would just like heere to see how many of us screwed Mystery Tramp.

AS now we are: IT Traver (Im writing) Bez Bezzara, Doc Skank, Dick1, Tremayne...
I do not know who I forget... let's puit ot a "calendar of nailing her!

It will be a real fun!

IT

Schuimer
12-10-06, 22:58
I also did her like 2 years ago and had a lot of fun whit her. I would like to meet her again. Does somebody has here phone number?

Sevastopol1
12-14-06, 06:04
Sounds like I'm the only one in Ukraine who hasn't, maybe better I stay with the sun in Krimea!

Bez Bezarra
12-14-06, 13:36
This thread should NOT turn into all-talk/zero-fotos.

It is, after all, the Photos Section.

Maybe someday my iPhoto program will function again
and I'll be able to post something that you can actually see,
but not yet, not yet.

In the meantime, some crack.

Sponsorette of the week Svetlana

Explorer69
12-17-06, 19:01
Here it's Sveta 22 yo available in Lugansk (eastern ukraine)

150 hrivnas for one hour, 250 hrivnas for 2 hours, 500 hrivnas for the night; anal sex.

Contact her [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!I may be in Luhansk in the not so far future. Can you send me a PM with Svetas phone number? Does she speak English?

Thanks a lot!

Latin Crusher
12-18-06, 02:44
Can someone tell me please how is the Luhansk area doing?

Any way to get some good pussy over there?

Army Guy
12-19-06, 17:48
Here it's Sveta 22 yo available in Lugansk (Eastern Ukraine)

150 hrivnas for one hour, 250 hrivnas for 2 hours, 500 hrivnas for the night; anal sex.

Contact her [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]Please also PM me her phone number and if she has one, an email as well. I really want to get into that!

Thanks!

Timmy21
12-22-06, 05:14
Guys, guys, please get a grip, I've lived in Lugansk for three years already, this place is a run down, very Soviet style city, not much to see or do, there's not much going on, it's rather isolated, and the p4p is non existant. The aforementioned decription of this city is why I live here; of course, there are much better places.

Guy #2
12-24-06, 04:50
That's amazing--that's 100 US dollars. Can you explain how you met her, i.e. website bar. Are there other like her or is it from your unqiue experience being a frequent traveler and speaker of Ukranian?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Doctor_Skank
12-25-06, 02:13
That's amazing--that's 100 US dollars. Can you explain how you met her, i.e. website bar. Are there other like her or is it from your unqiue experience being a frequent traveler and speaker of Ukranian?

Well since we are talking about Vince, assume that he has never met this girl or ever even been to Lugansk. Until he proves otherwise, it's just Vince talk.

Karma Police
12-25-06, 02:42
Don't post on Ukraine board often, but had to chime in. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember ever seeing blinds like that in Ukraine or Russia. Sorry to make this sound like a personal attack, but most of VV's posts sound like cow doodoo.

Cruiser D
12-25-06, 16:32
The girl in the picture is maybe a 7 - I'd rather call her a 6.

Unlike most of Vince's statements $100 for a girl for the night in Lugansk is rather believable - not to say Vince has ever been to Lugansk.

Kool222
12-31-06, 14:10
Those pictures Vince put up are from a website a girl runs, so they are fake, she lives in the US or Canada. I have subscribed to her website.

Guy #2
01-02-07, 05:36
Thanks. I do not know why someone would want to waste time making false posts. That is why I hate MySpace. People living online. Have you guys tried MySpace to meet 18+ and older girls? Also, when I see posts like Vince it puts pressure on me to find something decent in the US. I came back from a club 5 hours from where I live in the US and I met a girl like Vince's photo. She is from a farming town 22 blonde, 5' 11, good teeth. I asked her on the spot to come back with me. She gave me here number but I declined and I gave her my business card. I have gone out for the last 14 days almost every night. I am getting better at trying to meet 22-24 year old women in the US. I am turning down anyone overweight and under a 7. I won't fuck anything unattractive. I am still trying. All I care about is keeping my costs down. Right now it is cheaper to fly to Europe and fuck 25 girls for roughly 68-112 US dollars for 1 to 1 1/2 hour. But I need to find someone local--drop dead goregous college girl with emotional need that I can fill. Still planning to return to Europe in Feb or March. We should all get together and form a legitamate company like a real estate company or a trading company or a website to pay for our expenses. LOL.

===============================================

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

In the future, please consider the subject of your report and what would be the most appropriate thread to post it in before you actually post it. Specifically, the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You.

Jackson

Guy #2
01-02-07, 05:52
Sorry--one last comment: I was reading a stupid ass artice on Yahoo about dating in 2007 and how things have changed. It is a stupid ass article because people don't date. It just happened. I am in my late 30s but I am taking control of my life and I am hitting actively on women 18-22 in the US. If you are not fucking them, someone else their age is. If you do not try to meet these girls, you are basically giving up to the guys younger than you without even trying. Take back your world and go out and hit on every hot girl you want to hit. When you guys over pay for sex, it hurts us all because it changes the norm in society. Similarly, when you buy into this bullshit and marry a middle age cow, it hurts us all because it creates a new norm. Do what you want to do and if every man goes out with a hot chick, it will change the norm. Thank god for Asia and all those backward countries but I am not into me love you long time chicks.

In the future, please consider the subject of your report and what would be the most appropriate thread to post it in before you actually post it. Specifically, the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions.

Jackson

Twatson
01-09-07, 03:58
Sorry--one last comment: I was reading a stupid ass artice on Yahoo about dating in 2007 and how things have changed. It is a stupid ass article because people don't date. It just happened. I am in my late 30s but I am taking control of my life and I am hitting actively on women 18-22 in the US. If you are not fucking them, someone else their age is. If you do not try to meet these girls, you are basically giving up to the guys younger than you without even trying. Take back your world and go out and hit on every hot girl you want to hit. When you guys over pay for sex, it hurts us all because it changes the norm in society. Similarly, when you buy into this bullshit and marry a middle age cow, it hurts us all because it creates a new norm. Do what you want to do and if every man goes out with a hot chick, it will change the norm. Thank god for Asia and all those backward countries but I am not into me love you long time chicks.My friends, please stop with the mddle age angst and let's get back to the mission of this forum. If you want to talk about 18-22 American sluts at least go to the right forum.

Admin
01-10-07, 18:48
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Bez Bezarra
01-11-07, 13:16
return of the monger.

fotoshop update!
my mac fixer finally called me back and will be stopping by anyday to
try to un-bug my system. he's been out of town, so i'll forgive him.

so hopefully these will be the last of the un-lightened pictures i have to
post, and soon you'll have the pleasure to ogle all the nasty details of
red sore pussy lips, rim cheese, anal polyps, [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)-stained undies, etc.

enjoy.

Svenson75
01-13-07, 22:28
This girl is a piece of shit *****, it's the girlfriend of american ukraine with black stockings drunked at the New year Eve and fucked by 3 muslims the same night. She asked for me 1300 hrn per hour just to talk without sex and after you say that Lugansk is a cheap place contrary to the arabs fucked her quickly for free. She seems like beeing fucked by american ukraine because he has done a video of her with his cellular phone and she has an orgasm but to be honest she has a bad nose and i have no erection with her. She speaks english ver well and his hot.Well, she definitely looks trashy!

Member #2041
01-14-07, 19:22
but to be honest she has a bad nose and i have no erection with her.

Nowadays, they have pills you can take for that.

Eros74
01-14-07, 20:03
she has a bad nose and i have no erection with her. .

However you had zero problems to get erection in front of man and then masturbate...and I am sure without the need of some pills....

Escort King
01-14-07, 20:48

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

under $100 USD for the night is decent

Guy #2
01-19-07, 08:47
My friends, please stop with the mddle age angst and let's get back to the mission of this forum. If you want to talk about 18-22 American sluts at least go to the right forum.It's not angst. It is a reality. That is why you are on the forum looking for sex for money. I have not come to Ukrane yet because I am finding that there are US girls age 18-22 who will give it for free. Ukraine is a backup. Of course if you want to keep paying for sex and be a consumer, go for it. I am trying to be a producer. When I hit the bars, I don't spend any money. I am trying to take the strategies discussed here and apply it to normal girls to keep my costs down. The only thing that I have found so far that will stop me or you is the fear of not talking to them. Once you talk to them, things happen. Of course, you can go back to paying for sex. I am trying to maintain my budget. Nothing against escorts. Just focusing on logic.

Jackson

Bez Bezarra
01-21-07, 19:40
Video still-frames by no means offer the sharp clarity of a quality megapixel
digi-cam, but provide a much more interesting travelogue for my close personal married buddies, who enjoy reviewing my mongering adventures.

Escort King
01-22-07, 00:32
Video still-frames by no means offer the sharp clarity of a quality megapixel
digi-cam, but provide a much more interesting travelogue for my close personal married buddies, who enjoy reviewing my mongering adventures.

Sweet... great body and am sure the mascara is messed from some sexual activity.... good pic too...

Bez Bezarra
01-24-07, 12:59
Ok, so you give my test a passing grade. Thank you for participating in
this exercise.

Now we continue with some more non-specific dyevochka sponsorettes.

Sweet honeys of the eastern bloc.

Doctor_Skank
01-24-07, 15:00
Ok, so you give my test a passing grade. Thank you for participating in
this exercise.

Now we continue with some more non-specific dyevochka sponsorettes.

Sweet honeys of the eastern bloc.

Great pics Bez, some real sexy sweeties!

Bez Bezarra
01-25-07, 02:15
Great pics Bez, some real sexy sweeties!

Its probably not wise to encourage me Doc. I've never been known
to take complements well. Couldn't you have complained that
these tramps are too plain or that I copied them from the internet
to fool everyone so I could feel important? :D

Well, since you seem to posess a taste for erotica, and I know you have
a thing for horse-face trashy types, here's your dream girl back on display,
all splayed out for ya in her little wet horniness.

Eros74
01-25-07, 03:21
These are soo nice pics Bez! :)

Here my sweet from harbour in Ods.

Nadia about 20's, 100$ till morning, body 7,5. face 6. attitude? almost 9!!!

But first of all, she looks healthy and for those who know the pro from port it is something hard to find.

She worth all the 100$, friendly and bbbj and anal, with condom, included.

The proof that also in port, there are some gems...

Eros74
01-27-07, 00:24
Another girl from the port... I loved her ass :)

Explorer69
01-28-07, 16:04
When is the best time of the evening to look for a girl at the port? Are you talking about the notorius Seaman's bar?

Eros74
01-28-07, 21:01
When is the best time of the evening to look for a girl at the port? Are you talking about the notorius Seaman's bar?Yes Explorer, there is only one place at the port, every taxi knows it, it is close to a bar, not remember the name,but it is 2-3 minutes by car from Deribasoskaya, very near.

Even I noticed that taxi try to avoid you to take to port, they usually say directly that in the port all the girls have STD, so I asked and where, they answer always to sauna, cause they take some % to take you to sauna and they take zero grivnas if you bring girl from port...yep fucking taxi-drivers...avoid them and not the girls as STD.

Surely some girls look bad and not healthy at port, but it is to you who you choose. Only do not wait the taxi will happy to take you there,they always suggest place where they take % of money.

Most of times I went there about 2:00 am and later,cause also in slow evening I enjoyed to have dinner, take a look to disko and only after to take pro. But sometimes I saw some good girls at late night too...or I should say early morning? ;)

Doctor Sam
01-29-07, 10:04
Hey guys!

I'm Sam, a medical student here in Lugansk, Ukraine from India and I swear, I have travelled a lot round the world, but couldn't find a better place for sex than this. The girls are easy to get and especially in this part of the country, they love foreigners. I have already been staying here for the past three years and I'm very happy. I do not have many friends so for passtime I just have either internet or SEX!

Doctor_Skank
01-29-07, 10:36
When is the best time of the evening to look for a girl at the port? Are you talking about the notorius Seaman's bar?

Ex69:

Attached is a map of Odessa and I have highlighted the area I remember the pros being in. (Somebody correct me if I am wrong, it was always dark when I was there...) Anytime after dark is fine, I think midnightish is probably the best time.. but I have also been there as late as 3 or 4am... perhaps later. :)

In any case, the port should be used as a last resort IMHO. As Luka reported, there are some OK girls there, but you won't find anything above a 6 in my opinion. You might beer-goggle a 7, but a reality check in the morning will confirm otherwise... best to send them away while it's still dark. :)

Also, it is likely that some of the girls are STD carriers. I don't want to overemphasize this point and thankfully my trips to the port didn't result in any health incidents, but I always felt a bit uneasy taking girls from there and won't do it again.

Overall as we stated earlier, Odessa is a fun place to party and chase women, but a lousy place for pros. Your best bet is setting up contacts with internet girls and networking if you ask me.

As for the taxi driver wanting to get sauna girls and take a commission, if the girl was better than a port pro, I wouldn't mind giving him his commission.

Bez Bezarra
01-29-07, 13:22
Think about it. Who are the regular customers of the port *****s?

This is not like the brothels in Curacao or Aruba, that service cruise ship and well-to-do scuba diving tourists.

Odessa gets cargo ships from China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Pakistan, India, and every African and Arab country.

Have you ever spent any time with the crews on these merchant marine ships? These guys fuck the cheapest pussy they can get in every shithole on the globe, and they don't give a damn about the consequences.

Why would you think Odessa is the STD and HIV capital of Europe? Did you see a bunch of junkies hanging around nodding out from shooting heroin like in the public park in Geneva or Zurich? No. Its the port *****s customers that bring that shit. I'm not saying there's no junkies in Odessa, of course there are. But there's junkies in EVERY city. What makes Odessa number one is not that they have more than anywhere else, its because its the biggest import center. More containers come through that trucking depot south of the city than anywhere else. So its not even just the guys from the ships, its all the truck drivers as well, and we all know what angels they are!

The truckers are more responsible for spreading HIV in Africa and Asia than any other factor.

I don't know what the prices are now, but the biggest escort agency in 2003, called VIP, was only charging $35 for one hour, and their dyevochkas were certainly acceptable for Ukraine standards. At that price, why would anyone have to cheap it out at the port?

My nymphomaniac half russian/half sudanese VIP agency escort.

Eros74
01-29-07, 18:02
As for the taxi driver wanting to get sauna girls and take a commission, if the girl was better than a port pro, I wouldn't mind giving him his commission.I agree with you Doc and I written wrong or not correct, If I choose only one time the option of sauna, is not to avoid the commision who get taxi drivers, what are few bucks for a girl you like?, but because for my experience, it is hard to take home girls from sauna.

They scare and so on and I like much more to have girl all night in my flat and not only one hour in sauna. If you take them home, you have bigger chance to have GFE, they get more friendly, drinking beer together, eating something. Totally different, at least for me.

Also it is better to choose bewtween many girls, even if I agree most of them are surely not more than 5', than to have to choose between couple of girls as it happens in sauna.

Bez maybe I am wrong but I feel much more safe using condom with port pro, than my friends who stop to use condom after few dates with girl met in discos.

I remember the first times we went to CZ in the late 90's, I was the "worst" guy, the only one who went to nigths also daily if not found regular from disko, but I ALWAYS used condoms.

Instead my friends never went with prostitute, they were good guys.., they have their "girlfriends", regular girls with regular jobs and with them they soon stop to use condoms.

But in 32yo I never catch nothing, and I am not more virgin ;) ,instead my friends know very well the symptoms of the common STD...

I prefer to use condom instead to try to understand where are the girls more healthy.

Poka.

Hot Daddy43
01-29-07, 18:51
Hi,,

Here is my report about Odessa. I was in O for Xmas hollidays and actually I loved Ods, much. Thats a really treasure of the world, a lot of real pretty and funny girl. Well, I was in Ods not really for bussiness, but for rest. I wanted to reach a poor soul relaxing. And I was looked for good community, honest smiles and for sure safe sex:) first of all I gone to Deribasovskaya str to find smbd, who can satisfy my request. But actually all girls I loved were busy (with bfs) or with many other girls just walking. I met mamasan Dina. Ohhhh that was really terrible! I could believe my eyes! Shes a crazy! Really crazy. She almost fucked all my brains out! But she had a few girls. Sympatic girls with average fugure (two blonde and 1 red hair). When Dina shutted up only for a monet, I had a chance to pick up a girls. Well I tookk 2 girls (one blond and one red hair) for 50 $ each, but I had to pay 100 more for Dina mamasan (like 50 and 50 for each girl). Girls could speak english (just like 5 words: Hello,,, give me money, no BJ, no anal, don't touch! ) heh. Well sex was bad. Really bad. They very in hurry, alaways speaked between each other. Mamasan Dina called him 5 times per a hour!

No BJ! No good kisses! No passion! Like a robots! Better I gone to sex shop and bought a sex-doll for fuck! I was really dissapointed! I wanted to complain to Dina, but she just Fuck me off!

I thought: oh yessss. Very good servise ion Odessaa. I was very very very upset. And gone sleep in that mood.

Next day I gone to Irish Pab on Deribasovskaya str. And I have met there American guy. Very friendly! We had a very good time together! He told me about Ods and girls, a lot of stories like mine. And he gave me a few numbers of girls with really good servise and pretty looking. This way I have met Suzy. A 22yo slim very pretty girl with brown hair and very beautifull green-blue eyes. She have an awesome body, very tight and nice tits and very passionate sex! I was in heaven! She rocked my world! And all this only for 100$ per hour, but for suure she cost much much more! Also she have a good friend Alexandra, which she adviced to try to me. Alexandra is 19yo slim longhaired blonde girl with winderfull blue eye. I have never seen such a deep and beautifull eyes before. She looked at me with a tenderness. I almost fall in love with her! He he In sex shes also very passionated and very soft at one time. She gave me a great BJ and a great pleasure in bed! I was really satisfied!

So guys, if you are looking for good servise and kind girls, don't play with your fortune, choose the best! Don't be as fool, as I was when gone to deribasovskaya and met Dina!

Here is numbers of Suzy and Alexandra: +380677098365, +380972700106

I tried them for 3 and 4 times each and I was not looked for something other.

So, guys, enjoy!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

American Ukraine
01-29-07, 19:22
100$ an hour? Dude thats a lot! . I don't understand why people go to odessa and spend like hell on prostitutes. While they can visit cheaper cities like Lugansk where even the hookers are cheap and the HIV rate is lower than odessa, and its the same pussy here in Lugansk. Much better atleast for my taste. And I feel for a 25 year old guy like me who wants to go for non- pros. Lugansk is a better choice. Girls here are happy with a beer when you take them on a date. Works for me. Last year when I was in odessa I went on 2 dates. With the girls I talked to in the centre. Came out spending 80$ on one date. And 70$ on the other. I don't know what the fuck were they ordering. I like Lugansk. No high maintainence shit here.

Fido Dido
01-29-07, 22:42
. . . I have met Suzy. A 22yo slim very pretty girl with brown hair and very beautifull green-blue eyes . . . And all this only for 100$ per hour . . .
Also she have a good friend Alexandra, which she adviced to try to me. Alexandra is 19yo slim longhaired blonde girl with winderfull blue eye. . . .
Here is numbers of Suzy and Alexandra: +380677098365, +380972700106

Inflation in Odessa?
This summer I met Suzy and her friend Sacha (short for Alexandra). I didn't like Suzy. Too professional. But Sacha I did like.
Prices must have doubled. Just half a year ago it was:
$70 for an hour, $100 for two hours, $200 for all night (until early morning), $300 for 24 hours

Doctor_Skank
01-29-07, 22:59
Inflation in Odessa?
This summer I met Suzy and her friend Sacha (short for Alexandra). I didn't like Suzy. Too professional. But Sacha I did like.
Prices must have doubled. Just half a year ago it was:
$70 for an hour, $100 for two hours, $200 for all night (until early morning), $300 for 24 hours

I'm sure with even mild negotiation its still $100/2 hours. That's the standard rate in ODS.

Eros74
01-30-07, 00:05
As I reported in my post in september Suzi and Sacha charged for every time you cum and when I told this to Anton,he immediately wrote to Suzy sms asking why they are charging more now. Suzy answered because everybody say we are super!

And there were the same Suzy and Sasha who charged to my friends 100$ for a couple of hours in august, after one month, they charged the same amount of money but for every time you cum.( they want 70$ or 80$ plus 20$ for bbbj).

And for me they were only a 6,5' and too cold.

At least they were not from port, but surely not the reason why I went till Ods.

DickieJohn
01-30-07, 00:18
On March 3d., not sure which city to choose first? Looking forward to night mongering. My Spanish is about zero. Anybody got advice about scoring chicas? What is a good hotel in Santiago where a novice can score? I would consider a meet up with a comrade in arms with the same objectives in mind.

Jackson

Bez Bezarra
01-31-07, 12:54
This might help Little Dick John understand what is a somewhat
acceptable post for this thread.

Also, Mr. Dis-Connection, ever heard the proverb that "One picture is
worth a thousand words?"

Eros74
02-01-07, 15:33
Not ugly,not nice and not friendly too...another.."ship" from Ods port

Bez Bezarra
02-02-07, 01:52
Luka. Ist dacht five o'cock shadow on your slot?

Eros74
02-02-07, 13:34
Yes Bez, right, I did pics early morning..how did you guess? :)

American Ukraine
02-02-07, 13:45
Lugansk Moments.

Sun Rise
02-02-07, 18:41
Lugansk Moments.Hi Samy,

This is a women to me. Nice girl Have fun I will love to be there. Were you can have girls like that.

Bye bye

Bez Bezarra
02-03-07, 00:35
American Taliban

Lugan'sk is the perfect place for raspizdyai ochki like Sammy.

Let's do all what can we to make this interesnya, shalls we?

Moy dushka.

Member #3418
02-03-07, 04:01
American Ukraine,

Now those are some nice tits and nipples. And the ass ain't bad neither.

This is my kind a gal.

American Ukraine
02-03-07, 11:06
Lugansk university student. Likes young foriegn men. :) Likes to get photographed for free, takes no money for sex, invites you to her own apartment. Works for me! :)

American Ukraine
02-03-07, 19:41
Sun Rise and Boone Robbins.

More pics of olga 4 you guys :) enjoy!

American Ukraine
02-04-07, 10:49
AmyerikonskyeOokruaiyenskye!

Now you're putting up something worth looking at AmUk.

A fews more hundred fotoz like thoses, and we start takings

You 4 serioznes!

Moy dushka.Bez Bezzzzzaraa. Whats up ol' skool. Gramps by the time I reach your age I will have about 2000 or more posts. Many more decades to go:). So lets chill for now. And enjoy this babushka. I hope you like it. Shez somewhere in your age group:). I am out! . Peace out!

American Ukraine
02-04-07, 17:35
Sammy,

Do you really take these photos in Lugansk?

These girls don't have enought money to buy a brand new computer and nice panties.

I don't recognize your apartment on these photos.Its her apartment dude. I mentioned it there. :)"invites you to her own apartment". Do I need to swear on the holy book or something? Comon its just a pussy. Loads of them in lugansk you know that. And if you know the game. You aint gonna pay women nothing over here. You've been here and seen me with ladies. And you also know I never pay for pussy. Against my ego:). But I have no problems with mongers. My best friends are mongers.

American Ukraine
02-04-07, 21:11
You were with me at the beautiful sauna where I thank you for the beautiful blonde who was my taste and you fucked another good ***** remember that you broke condom. I know that you have a lot of friend mongers on the video in Iasi.Exactly my point. Who paid for the bitches? Me or you? :)). You paid for my ***** and yours too. And you insisted on me staying back and paid the ***** without my knowledge. What was I supposed to do look at the ***** for an hour who was already paid for. While you were humping inside. I aint a faggot. And you did that. Because you were too scared to go back home alone:)). Be a man! . Otherwise don't come to East Europe

Bez Bezarra
02-04-07, 21:33
bez a ol' gramps

by the time i reach your age i will have 2000 sores.

l enjoy this babushka. i lik her rag [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)!

i'm just happy that i'm old enough to know who to call
should someone want to have you disappeared.

what's interesting about anya is the way she enjoys playing
to the camera, with her seductive glances and warm smiles.
she's also the rare kind of dyevochka that's such a highly
skilled fellatrix, that you don't have to make any suggestions,
she just knows exactly what to do, and is so hungry for bone,
that she'll never stop. it more than compensates for her
imperfections, such as the lopsided boobies.

Vittu
02-05-07, 03:29
Looking at your wonderful Ukrainian blondinka, I am reminded of proletarian exchanges in Soviet times.
The punch line was: "Yes, my mother , too, is a milk maid."

It Travel
02-05-07, 16:28
I'm just happy that I'm old enough to know who to call
should someone want to have you disappeared.

What's interesting about Anya is the way she enjoys playing
to the camera, with her seductive glances and warm smiles.
She's also the rare kind of dyevochka that's such a highly
skilled fellatrix, that you don't have to make any suggestions,
she just knows exactly what to do, and is so hungry for bone,
that she'll never stop. It more than compensates for her
imperfections, such as the lopsided boobies.

If you could just tell where you find them... we will fuck them too :) :) :)

IT

Bez Bezarra
02-06-07, 01:46
She lives by the reservoir.

Svenson75
02-10-07, 16:29
Lugansk university student. Likes young foriegn men. :) Likes to get photographed for free, takes no money for sex, invites you to her own apartment. Works for me! :)I know this chick, I've met her before through love.rambler.ru.

She's not as promiscuous as you make it sounds like. Clearly you pulled these pics out of the dating site (cause that's where you can find them in low resolution). She would have given you the high resolution versions if you actually knew her.

But let's test your knowledge, do you know her name and what she studies? LOL, cause I know

Dant75
02-11-07, 16:51
I have made my pictures removed on the other forums. The admins are not as nuts as VV. This is a photo deposit as a proof that I am the original author. Maybe in 1, 2 or 5 years, I will have left definitely this forum and VV will try to post them again. So I hope one of you will be vigilant.

Bez Bezarra
02-18-07, 00:04
You may prefer your mulatta ron' Habanas, but we Reds enjoy
something more natural and life giving, bodka. Grains distilled
into elixir Rus.

Redhead is not model. She works in hair salon with her mama.
She is incredible sweet heart of dvev. VERY good girl. Bone white
skin and freckles. Rock hard full c cup with tiny pink nippies.

She is not model. I want her, I don't want model. She has burning
hot fire down below. Model doesn't taste this sweet, or quiver and
shudder and give you a happy tear from warm feelings.

Please keep your expensive 10's. In red's arms, I feel all power
and glory of the truth of our motherland.

Bez Bezarra
02-18-07, 00:11
There WAS a reason why Gorby dumped Fidel.

American Ukraine
02-18-07, 23:18
I hooked up with this devushka at a local club in Lugansk.

We met the next day for some ice cream :).

American Ukraine
02-18-07, 23:54
The next day. She showed up at my place with some beers.

American Ukraine
02-19-07, 01:09
But let's test your knowledge, do you know her name and what she studies? LOL, cause I knowThe next time you talk to Irene from East Ukranian (MASH) University. Ask her about Samy. The guy who showed up at the day of her English Language test. After she begged me to come and talk to her teacher, and saved her butt from failing in english class! . After the test. We were together till the next morning:).

For now, meet Olya. The sweet 16. From Lugansk

Schlonger
02-19-07, 09:39
The next day. She showed up at my place with some beers.She's a very sexy girl - lucky you!

Fido Dido
02-19-07, 20:52
You may prefer your ron' Habana, but we Reds prefer something
more natural and life giving, the Rus elixir of distilled grain, bodka.Yep Bez Bezarra, guess you must have been pretty drunk before you were able to do the women your pictures do show.

Picture posted by Bez Bezarra (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64814)
And another glamour picture posted by Bez Bezarra (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64811)

Bez Bezarra, maybe Jackson should make a new thread for you. Could be called: "Too much drinking damages the eyesight".

Bez Bezarra
02-20-07, 00:28
You must be drunk to do the women you show.

ugliest Bez Bezarra damages eyesight.

Intaking generous portions of wodka is considered a
non-negotiable minimum expectation of polite behavior
amongst compatriots. A hearty, full of life society.

Further examples.

Piper1
02-20-07, 01:40
Bez - She is so ... how you say in Englisee? - Pert!
Give me her phone number please. Excuse my salivating.

Cruiser D
02-20-07, 04:36
That girl has the rarely obtained Cruiser D stamp of approval Bez.

However, the couch needs to be destroyed.

Bez Bezarra
02-20-07, 05:35
Its fucking hideous, what do you expect from Chechen decorators?
Got to break it in, multiple debauchka, for my khazyeka.

Anyway, dyev tramped off to Sochi for oligarch corruption, sorry Cripster Dogg.

Sleazy Katya must do for now, but will Flexflo Dungbeetle insist she's so
fugly that Papa J will ban her to Bez's nymfomanka reject pile?

I'm sorry. I know, I'm violating guidelines complaining. I should
set a better example, my conduct could be more appropriate, I know.

Its just that those 2 Flemhacker Doowop chochas from the Habana
board were so caliente', I defiled my sexy new grozny sofa-king
by smearing pre-jizz everywhere on it. ;(

Twato de la Katya.

Fido Dido
02-21-07, 20:31
Bez, I do owe you a complement.
According to your standards these last pictures were really top of the bill!

Beside that I do have admiration for you!
You must be a very brave guy daring to fuck all these ugly women:

Posted by Bez Bezarra: ugly woman 1 fucked by BB (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64071)
Posted by Bez Bezarra: ugly woman 2 fucked by BB (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63771
)
Posted by Bez Bezarra: ugly woman 3 fucked by BB (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63335)
Posted by Bez Bezarra: ugly woman 4 fucked by BB (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62750)
Posted by Bez Bezarra: ugly woman 5 fucked by BB (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64265)

Maybe "Cruiser D" can also give these last girls of yours his "rarely obtained stamp of approval" !

Escort King
02-21-07, 20:47
Bez, I do owe you a complement.
According to your standards these last pictures were really top of the bill!

Beside that I do have admiration for you!
You must be a very brave guy daring to fuck all these ugly women:

Posted by Bez Bezarra: ugly woman 1 fucked by BB (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64071)
Posted by Bez Bezarra: ugly woman 2 fucked by BB (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63771
)
Posted by Bez Bezarra: ugly woman 3 fucked by BB (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63335)
Posted by Bez Bezarra: ugly woman 4 fucked by BB (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62750)
Posted by Bez Bezarra: ugly woman 5 fucked by BB (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64265)

Maybe "Cruiser D" can also give these last girls of yours his "rarely obtained stamp of approval" !

I think they may not be 10s but not 1s either... my view is 7-8s and doable drunk or sober if the prices are good... would not pay them top dollar though the l;ast 2 are better than the top 3

Cruiser D
02-21-07, 22:58
The stamp is locked away. But I am sure BB paid less for those girls then I did for lunch today.