PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

floote
09-21-19, 08:36
Where did you get the drawings? (I really like them).

Sorbonne
06-28-20, 22:36
I'm hoping to contribute some useful info to this forum.

There is a beach on a river near my city in Ukraine.

The photo was taken this past weekend.

SethMacfarlane
06-29-20, 23:03
I'm hoping to contribute some useful info to this forum.

There is a beach on a river near my city in Ukraine.

The photo was taken this past weekend.Great pic my friend, hope to see more.

Sorbonne
06-30-20, 09:00
Great pic my friend, hope to see more.Sorry, this is the only photo from this occasion.

It's not like I can bring my DSLR and start aiming the telephone lens randomly at the beach.

This photo is only thanks to the large pixels of my, or anybody's, smartphone.

Hedonist
07-16-20, 08:13
This is so true. I retired from the hobby but I remember back in the day once I made that this attitude shift pussy had started flowing in Ukraine. The easiest way to take a girl home is, after establishing mutual interest, to grab her her arm and go. When she asks where are we going, you say home. No "would you like to come for a cup of coffee" meekness.

These drawings are great. You should turn them in to a full story and publish it.

Tomek, by the way, which city is your base?

Lyudmila. 34 years old. It's just love. This is the only photo for which she was agree. This is a popular position in the Slavic world. This is a popular position in the Slavic world. Slavic women are very fond of this position. This is a dog pose. She symbolizes the absolute obedience of a man. Great Nitsche wrote, -the happiness of a woman, he wants, Probably Friedrich Nietzsche wrote this about Ukrainian women. . your will to domination. Your power. Your lust. This is what Ukrainian and Russian women like so much. They don't like very humble and very sweet and agreeable men. They despise them. And this is my new drawing from the Ukraine 2004 series. Conquering paradise. About the glorious era of 2004-2007. In the foreground we see two students, Olga and Karina. They came to Kiev from a depressive town in the south of Ukraine. There is no work. They are dreaming of a new life. A revolution is suddenly happening. The first Maidan of 2004. The new president of Ukraine makes this beautiful but poor country open to the West. It cancels the visa regime for the EU and the US and other rich countries. Thousands of lustful males begin to arrive in this Slavic mysterious country. The beauty and femininity of Ukrainian ladies hypnotizes them. Then it begins as it should have begun. What we see in this this graphic picture. Karina and Olga have never had sex with western men. They see a western cock for the first time and feel the taste of western sperm. This is a Belgian sperm. This sperm tastes the same as the sperm that they swallowed before. The incomes of these Ukrainian and Western men are slightly different. But their sperm are exactly the same, smart smart girls are thought. This sperm will allow them to leave the student hostel and they will rent an apartment.