PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Phantomtiger2
08-11-10, 00:14
Everybody is talking about prices in $$$, is just the conversion or you need real dollars in your hands?

I thought to get my Riels out of the ATM machine in Camb!Everybody uses the good old American $ in Cambo. No reason to even exchange for the riel as most often if you get any change at all, they will give you in riels anyway.

Also, don't have too much riels before you leave Cambo as they are almost worthless outside of Cambo.

PT

Martin00
08-11-10, 08:24
So what's the best place in Cambodia where to get dollars?

ATM machine? Banks? Exchange points?

Thanks!

GreenBud
08-11-10, 10:12
Everybody is talking about prices in $$$, is just the conversion or you need real dollars in your hands?

I thought to get my Riels out of the ATM machine in Camb!All ATMs in Cambodia will dispense US dollars.

Canadia Bank ATMs does not charge any fees. ANZ Bank ATMs will charge you a $4 fee. ANZ ATMs are the most numerous.

Most tourist places and girls will quote in US dollars. Local stores will quote in Riel.

If you buy at the local stores, they will calculate and give change back at 4000 Riel to 1 dollar exchange ratio.

Hint: If you want to save a little Riel, you can change US dollars at the exchange shops near the Central Market at 4265 Riel to $1 (last month's rate). Also, you can get a little better rate (very small) if you want to get Vietnamese Dong.

Some (but not all) tourist places will give you the better 4000 to 1 exchange ratio if you pay in Riel (especially if you pay for only 1 beer - 6000 Riel instead of $1.50; maybe not for a huge restaurant bill).

Butt Ugly
08-12-10, 16:56
When I lived in PP I used the ANZ on the river front close to St. 148, the ATM there usually gave out larger bills (US $20-50) which were not always that easy to use, so I would take them to the teller and have them all changed into US $10 bills. Much easier to use around town.

Also, I would change $10-20 into 1000 riel notes for use with moto's, that was I didn't have to put up with them "not" having change.

Gladiator
08-16-10, 13:26
Report from Sihanoukville - April 2010

Gentlemen,

Sun, sand and sex. I can report on two places: Freedom Hotel and the Victory Hill strip.

Freedom Hotel is downtown. Cheap but dirty place, I understand. I did not stay there. Bar downstairs is full of FL of medium to passable quality. I took one back to my room for ST and gave her $20. Didn't repeat. Advantages: no ladydrink prices and no barfines.

Victory Hill strip is a series of hostess bars. The girls are young and friendly but not aggressive as they can B. Ladydrinks are $3 and the barfine was $10. Prices are between you and your date. Never discuss them beforehand! $20-30 ST depending on the girl and your ability to be a cold-hearted bastard. The girls are young, early 20s, and lovely. The girl I have chosen two nights running is very energetic in bed. All positions, and she'll do most of the pumping if you let her. She was not into oral (and had no skills), but I convinced her to try anal. Strange thing, at first she was like 'me no try' shyly squirming, but then she took it like a champ, moving into a better position for her, no complaints. I'm starting to think the initial hesitation was part of the act. It's so hard to know. Nor would I say it was a GFE, just really good service. I'm going back for more tonight. I'll post a pic of her later.Are these places still open or have they been affected by the ongoing crackdown?

GreenBud
08-17-10, 02:38
Are these places still open or have they been affected by the ongoing crackdown?Victory Hill Strip: Still open.

Blue Mountain: Was told it was closed.

Other options: There are individual brothel houses. My tuk tuk driver took me to a very large house. Close to middle of town. It had a large green gate. There was a small entrance on the side. As I walked in, of course my driver ran with me inside (to get his commission).

The bottom floor of the house looked nice; nothing like the dumps at Blue Mountain.

It was very late. They took me to a large viewing room. Only 2 girls; they apologized for only having 2. Girls were decent. I asked how much. Funny that they had to ask the pappasan the price (I guess they needed to calculate commission plus barang surcharge). They said $40 for short time. I said nah and walked out. They chased me and asked me how much I wanted to pay. I just wanted a tour so I left.

Wondering what the correct ex-pat price is (There are 3 prices - local, ex-pat and newbie). I'm guessing between $15 and $20; minus $5 or $10 tuk tuk commission and minus $10 or $15 newbie surcharge. Blue Mountain was $10 a few years ago, but with inflation, and plus the girls and facilities are better than Blue Mountain.

There were couple SWs standing across the house. The street was deserted except for them.

Doppel One
09-03-10, 08:24
Victory Hill Strip: Still open.

Blue Mountain: Was told it was closed.

Other options: There are individual brothel houses.

There were couple SWs standing across the house. The street was deserted except for them.Greenbird,

Thx for the update. BTW did you make it down to the chicken farm by the port in Snooky? I was wondering if its all still operational as per normal?

The situation in Cambo being in such flux, I wouldn't mind finding out if its worth making the trip before I travel.

Any info (from anyone) very much appreciated.

Ppfrequentv
09-03-10, 11:17
My first post with an update of snooky.

Just came back from a trip to Sihanoukville. It's very boring at the moment due to lack of tourists but the usual places are still open.

Victory Hill still open but a quiet atmosphere. Has never been my kind of thing but girls (even some good looking ones) are still there. Had a drink but got not asked if I wanted anything else (or lady drinks) but it is obviously still there. They probably want to keep lower profile. Didnt check prices and there was some talent.

Freedom. very quiet with FL's. Most girls (certainly the better looking ones) have moved to Phnom Penh because of rainy season and lack of customers.

Couple of massage places still open on Omui street. Tried one but very disappointing with a very mechanical girl. $10 for massage with BJ but I left after 5 minutes or so. Started well with the BJ but I hate it when you see them stare at the ceiling during the "boom boom".

Blue mountain. Haven't actually been there but the street is still lively. Even at the entrance of the (uphill) street about 6-8 girls by the side of the road waiting to be picked up. Didn't check for prices though.

Chicken farm. Haven't gotten that far. But I heard from a friend that Biba is still open so I guess that the port area is still active.

All in all not very exciting and the best girls have left. I normally go for the FL's but I guess if you're into that it's better to stay in PP.

Hummer Bird
09-05-10, 22:41
Anybody know of the one on the right?

Dinghy
09-06-10, 06:11
a VERY few years ago (3) blue mountain was $5.

Marrow
09-08-10, 15:17
After years in Cambodia, I'm done, expecially now with this idiot crackdown.

I hope will die soon who start this crackdown a few months ago.

Do you want a REAL report, all around Cambodia, September 2010?

Read it.

Kampot: Died. Just 3-4 UGLY whales. 8-10 Vietnamese girls on an other house, but trust me, quality don't go over "Desperate". Price? 25$, bargain maybe you arrive to 10-15, variable.

Go over, 1 day is enough.

Kep: Oh please. Pathetic dirty beach included XD

Sihanoukville: Died. Just a bunch of freelancer here an there, with their 25-20$ tip, some ask 40-50$, beware.

Most of them steal something or money from the room, lock up all. Quality: barely passable.

Oh ye, the vietnamese house. Except for 1 passable, she's around 28-30y with a very bad attitude, avoid it.

The port is open? Oh ye, IF you arrive till there safe. XD

And you want a "little discussion" with some ciminals around when arrived, you can go, good luck hihi.

Don't forget, it's a Cambodian place, the port, poor people, criminals, understand?

Biba? Better my hand. XD

Just for explain this toilet city: It's full of criminals. After 9 pm, go to sleep in your guesthouse. Except if u're a group of 4, and good fighters, be ready to fight and start to walk.

Just 1 month ago, an australian woman, 45y, I met in Phnom penh, sleeping in the same guesthouse with broken clothes, start to talk with me, while I was watching a movie.

She was sent there from Sihanoukville Police,

Because without money and passport. Basically she went to buy some food to the supermarket, with motodriver. 9 pm

2 motorbyke approached her, pushing the motorbyke, making her and her driver have a bad accident (blood and broken bones included). After the incident, obiouvsly the 4 guys on the 2 motorbyke start to kick her strongly, stealing her bag with 80$ and passport, credit card and other stuff.

Do you still think to go to toiletVille for have some fun?

Take care to lock up all your bags when you go outside before, if you don't want someone steal all opening your door with a CARDGAME.

Not a joke, ALL the Cambodian doors are easy to open with a simple king of spades. I can show u.

About the doors with Chinese-Cambodian locker: easy to open with anything metal, just a little push down and poof***

A couple of days of sun, if you really can't stay without, in a VERY GOOD guesthouse, and leave, this is my suggestion.

Koh kong: DIED. Just the "chicken farm" survived. Around the heavily dirty broken street, some houses, quality VERY low, just a couple girls are acceptable (cough). Cambodian side: Fun inside chicken farm is still 5 (u need to bargain). Make all vaccinations, and don't touch the bed, trust me.

Oh, no fan, obiouvsly. And billion of mosquitos.

Vietnamese side: double all the prices. (Life if they are better and deserve, LOL.) Ah ye, maybe u're lucky and they take the room with the fan XD

Tip: stay far from the "Cambodian chicken farm", it's an other street of koh kong, not the typical chicken farm. Never seen so many ugly girls all togheter.

1-2 days are enough.

Poipet: find a gun before. Ak-47 isn't enough. XD

99% are criminals, very dangerous place.

Kompong cham: Good place for go to sleep at 8 pm. No girls at all.

Phnom penh: Hahahaha. Just a few freelancer, with a price of 40-50$ (the pretty ones). 20$ for an ugly one, obiouvsly, why not. P.S. This price is for 1 hour.

Honestly, with 50$ I can fuck an awesome huge tit Czech/Polish girl in europe/USA, LOL.

Except if you like to waste money, PP is died. Still survive a couple of "chicken farm", beware of the police, prostitution now is illegal (seems XD)

Siem Reap: Oh my god XDDDD

Pathetic shiny "family oriented" city.

Streets are clean and new, the main ones where the idiot barang (foreigner) hang around for give money like nuts and buy some shit you can buy in Thailand and vietnam for less than half, obiouvsly. Not mentioning something like bags or any technology is used/semi-broken.

No more poor children hanging around harrassing the tourists, no chicken farm. If you ask yourself where in the hell are all the children, answer is easy. The same minister start this damned crackdown, put all of them inside NGOs.

They are "trying" to sell Cambodia like a beautiful country in asia not less than Bangkok, or Kuala Lumpur. Yeah, sure hahahaha. Take a motorbyke to the next one or two villages far from the center and let's see XD

Sex is died at all, you can't find neither a dvd about sex, in Siem shitReap LOL XD

Battambong: Skip it. No girls.

Kratie&Stung Treng: A bunch of low quality, skip it.

Did I forget something? XD

Don't trust the fables you read around this forum, upping pics. Like an user wrote few days ago in the picture section, the quality is pathetic (obiouvsly if u're ready to pay 50 and more, there are a few, beautiful, why not).

A little comment if you barely think to marry a Cambodian girl:

They HATE everyone is not pathetic-khmer. They marry barangs just for money.

Full of troubles, with poor families, they will sucks off all your money, and if and when you wasted all for fix her problem, she will ask to come back and stay a few in Cambodia, tomorrow or the day after expect this request. A few is not surely 1 week, take care. Basically, at the end of the story, the project is: I marry an odiot rich barang, have a rich life, fix ALL my family (brothers and cousins included). When done, I take form him all I can and go back and marry (finally) a pathetic Khmer man.

Exception on this story is when the foreigner is an ex-pat, living in Cambodia. In this case, the relationship can be more long, but be sure, if she's beautiful, she has sex around with any handsome man they meet.

Use them 1 hour and leave, trust me.

Do you want a SERIOUS suggestion? Go to Pattaya, enjoy the awesome sex they offer.

When done, take a plane and go to Vietnam (or any other country around) and still you will have some awesome fun.

Stay far from Cambodia, seriously. It's just a pathetic country for waste money.

EVERYTHING you buy in Cambodia you pay half or less in Vietnam or Thailand, no reason for stay in Cambodia less than 3 days for their pathetic Angkor temple full of snakes and mosquitos.

A little comment about the overall quality during your "fun":

BJ is rare like a diamond, their back is locked, and performance in the last hole available is such of pathetic. A plastic doll is much better, trust me. XD

Just few days ago I saw a tv-spot, Cambodian language.

Was a social spot, talking about:

Drug? STOP

Sex? STOP

Both are illegal now, don't try to smoke in the street, if you don't want to deal with a policeman and (if lucky) pay a HIGH tip for avoid the jail.

STAY FAR FROM Cambodia, fun around is better!

Goodbye forever, pathetic toilet country. I'm moving in a couple days in a country MUCH better.

Guess? No, it's not WEMAKETOURISTVISA3TIMES15days-Thailand...

Sorry if long, but I hope will be useful for all the user of this forum reading fake stories of fun, and avoid this idiot place from their plan.

Like my grandpa said, fit about Cambodians:

"They are trying to sell a pen to monkeys" XD (The tourist coming in Cambodia is the monkey, obiouvsly XD)

Don't be stupid, choose an other country..

Ekspat
09-09-10, 06:45
Don't be stupid, choose an other country..
Hey, Marrow!
You seem to be quite experienced about Cambo.

I'm (49, Farang) based in Malaysia and plan to retire next year. Riding a big bike (1,300cc BMW) in M'sia, I want to go on a tour then with the bike thru Thailand, Cambo and Laos. Maybe 2-3 months.

Thailand and Laos I guess it should be fine, but what about Cambo?

Since you wrote a lot about criminals, is it considered "planned suicide" to ride an expensive big bike in Cambo?

Greetings from AC!
Cheers!

Betong
09-09-10, 20:21
Don't be stupid, choose an other country..Whoops, too late for me. Got in a week ago and I'm having a great time. The bars are filled with girls, the quality is good and the prices are fair. Not sure what else I could ask for.

And the crackdown? Well, bars are prohibited from taking barfines now, but girls are still free to leave whenever they like. They get docked $10 or so for a day of lost work, so if someone were to reimburse them for that, no problem.

Marrow
09-09-10, 21:11
I falled in love for my immortal Minks, travelling everywhere. Well, you will see a lot of byke like your one (and better) in Bangkok, obiouvsly keep an eye on it, and choose always a safe Guesthouse with security. Gasoline typically disapperar, not mentioning motorbyke parts (either at 4pm, with people walking in the street, police included).

In threat order

1 Cambodia- find a couple of guy with an uzi as guard, maybe you will find your motorbyke the next day XD

Over the jokes, absolutely don't leave the motorbyke unsafe, or alone, expecially in the street. NEVER. This fucked people loves to touch it everywhere, could broke something (typically the mirrors, and broke the seat, just for fun) Choose a GH with room on base floor, there are a lot and put the motorbyke patiently inside the room, near the bed. Better 1 dollar more for a room big, able to put the motorbyke inside. Exception is a very safe GH(better an Hotel) with high security and a park for motorbyke, but always well chained. If you don't see security guards, ABSOLUTELY don't leave outside the motorbyke.

Just don't forget 2 things: 1st: security firstly, they steal parts/gasoline, and 2nd: with 5 dollars from a criminal, they go to sleep and noone know what happened. Call the police is pretty useless, obiouvsly. Where do you think is my Minks now I'm writing on this forum? XD She's smiling me watching a movie hehe.

Pray nothing wrong happens, check suspensions and stay in toilet-Cambodia much less as possible. Wear your helmet always, lights open just when sun comes down, be sure you don't have visible broken parts. Over this rules, don't be surprised a policeman "create" a reason for ask you money, liying with a reason like "u was in the center of the street" or " you walk with stop still working (when is clearly green). Tip? 20-50-100$, depends. Considering is a BMW, expect 50-100$ or more. International driver license is toilet paper here, but bring it with you all the documents possible. Expect a tip because without the Cambodian one XD

Laos- Not bad. Not exactly Cambodia, but as said, same street rules, high security always and when possible motorbyke near the bed, over this, you will like Laos, a lot.

Thailand- Same as before, less danger maybe, but same rules. And tons of fun with your motorbyke, just. Don't hang around in strange places, again keep the motorbyke where your eyes can check it.

Basically, if my Minks, old and shit, is always in danger, try to think an awesome BMW. Your motorbyke comes from Mars for this idiot people.

Oh little tip. Just in case, forget to continue your travel in Vietnam. No motorbyke allowed. Just Vietnamese motorbyke go over the border.

In any case, driver license, all documents and be ready to deal with police on every border (seems just the Cambodian border is fast without police-tip, but from Laos or Koh Kong, Cambodian-Thai border)

Bring with you all the spare parts you need, cables included. And drive slow. Full of fucking retards driving without rules. This rule works for all the 3 countries you want to visit.

Best gasoline seems Caltex, in Cambodia, little expensive, but gasoline is not bad. Their Caltex oil is the best too.

Obiouvsly, as you read, don't drive in the night in places like Sihanoukville.

P.S. Don't expect any barely far experience in Cambodia about motorbyke. Pray nothing wrong happens, if they start to put their monkey ignorant hands inside, say goodbye to your awesome byke, you will come back with some unknow parts, mounted randomly. They don't have any fucking idea of what is a Minks, the more easy motorbyke to repair in the world, try to think a serious one like a BMW.

P.S. Be sure both mirros are in place and perfectly working. Typical Police reason for ask 50$. Thailand mirror stay on left side, Vietnam just right hand. Cambodia, both side.

Lock always all your stuff inside the main bag in the room, don't leave nothing in the room unsafe, could disappear. Ask a safe box to reception.

Take care if you stop near poor people, expecially poor children, if you have something with you on the motorbyke. Could disappear in a moment.

Enjoy your trip my friend, good luck! _

Ekspat
09-10-10, 03:12
Is it maybe this one your byke?
http://static.Blogo.it/motoblog/bmw-k-1300-s-2009/bmw_k1300s_2009_01.jpg

Nope, thats a K1300S with fairings.
Mine is K1300R without fairings.
http://hellforleathermagazine.com/images/BMW_K1300R_2.JPG

Enjoy your trip my friend, good luck! _
Thanks a lot for your comments. Very well written.
Really appreciate it.

Cheers!

Dinghy
09-10-10, 21:14
your problem is where to park the big bike so that it's all there when you come out. some hotels have all night security and be sure to bring your anchor chain

Freezone
09-10-10, 23:40
After years in Cambodia, I'm done, expecially now with this idiot crackdown.

I hope will die soon who start this crackdown a few months ago.

Do you want a REAL report, all around Cambodia, September 2010?

Read it.

Koh kong: DIED. Just the "chicken farm" survived.

Oh, no fan, obiouvsly. And billion of mosquitos.

Don't be stupid, choose an other country..Thanks for the latest intel on Cambodia.

Haven't been there in the last several years and seems it turn to sh*t now.

Snooky was always my favorite destination but that was before all the new regulations about not being able to rent motobikes for foreigners took effect.

KK, what can I say except KK never died, there was never anything there to begin with other than the chicken farm.

And yes, I remember the mosquitos at the chicken farm well.

FZ

Freezone
09-10-10, 23:48
Hey, Marrow!
You seem to be quite experienced about Cambo.

I'm (49, Farang) based in Malaysia and plan to retire next year. Riding a big bike (1,300cc BMW) in M'sia, I want to go on a tour then with the bike thru Thailand, Cambo and Laos. Maybe 2-3 months.

Thailand and Laos I guess it should be fine, but what about Cambo?

Since you wrote a lot about criminals, is it considered "planned suicide" to ride an expensive big bike in Cambo?

Greetings from AC!
Cheers!Aside from what others have posted.

The answer is yes, I think it is unwise to ride a 1300cc BMW all through Cambodia. That bike is probably worth more than what some of the locals make in a lifetime so a big temptation exist (hint hint)

Perhaps better to get a 250cc dirtbike as its less tempting and also the typical Cambo road outside of the main highways and major Blvds are shit.

I do have to laugh at the parking your bike next to your bed thought as my typical GH room barely fits my bed with luggage.

Most places will let you put your bike in the lobby if they don't have guards outside watching your bike. Just pay the guy $1-2 and they will probably protect it with their lives--ha ha.

FZ

Doppel One
09-11-10, 08:57
Whoops, too late for me. Got in a week ago and I'm having a great time. The bars are filled with girls, the quality is good and the prices are fair. Not sure what else I could ask for.

And the crackdown? Well, bars are prohibited from taking barfines now, but girls are still free to leave whenever they like. They get docked $10 or so for a day of lost work, so if someone were to reimburse them for that, no problem.

Thanks for the info Betong. Out of interest are you talking about Sihanoukville or somewhere else?

If what you say is true and there are plenty of good quality girls about but the bars are prohibited from taking BFs, then great! Maybe things are turning back in our favour?

Ekspat
09-11-10, 09:35
The answer is yes, I think it is unwise to ride a 1300cc BMW all through Cambodia. That bike is probably worth more than what some of the locals make in a lifetime so a big temptation exist (hint hint)
Got the hint..... :(
Thanks for your input, I have thought about such things as well and was afraid, someone will write it.
Because it isn't what I wanted to hear.

Cheers!

Betong
09-11-10, 13:55
Out of interest are you talking about Sihanoukville or somewhere else?No, I'm not a fan of Sihanoukville. I spent a week in Siem Reap and found plenty of talent, though of course it isn't cheap. Now in Phnom Penh and doing mostly hostess bars.

I wasn't here during the worst of the crackdown so I can't compare, but it really does feel like business as usual now. But anyone who goes to the tired old places -- Walkabout, Sharky, etc. -- shouldn't expect anything more than the tired old girls.

Doppel One
09-11-10, 16:12
[QUOTE=Betong] I spent a week in Siem Reap and found plenty of talent, though of course it isn't cheap. Now in Phnom Penh and doing mostly hostess bars.

QUOTE]
Thanks again. If you don't mind me asking, what sort of price would tempt a girl into the sack LT in Siem Reap? And how much are you paying the gals in PP?

Any figures much appreciated.

Betong
09-12-10, 03:33
Any figures much appreciated.For the quality I wanted, $40-50. That's the upper end of the market, but then there's probably less lower end in SR than most places in Cambodia. It's a rich little town.

Marrow
09-12-10, 15:24
Got the hint.

Thanks for your input, I have thought about such things as well and was afraid, someone will write it.

Because it isn't what I wanted to hear.

Cheers!I'm sorry mate but it's real, stay far from toilet-Cambodia with this motorbyke, disappear magically, and police don't do a shit. Trust me, except if you like to know what is the most useless shit people in the world and take a look on their superb dirty street and destroy your byke, why in the hell Cambodia?

Trip suggestion:

From Malaysia, go north to Thailand, hang around, north again to Laos, and come back. Skip happily Cambodia, don't deserve neither the gasoline. Enjoy your trip, my byker-buddy.

Roguesta
09-13-10, 04:12
The reality is that you're more likely to have your Honda Dream stolen than your expensive BMW in Cambodia. Of course, you have to secure your bike because it could be stolen. They know, however, that they cannot afford to be seen riding a stolen, unique bike. They know they cannot easily sell the parts. It's not worth the trouble it could bring. They would rather steal a Wave or a Fino because there are a gazillion of them on the streets.

Btw: Some of us actually like Cambodia and call it home.

Marrow
09-13-10, 12:07
The reality is that you're more likely to have your Honda Dream stolen than your expensive BMW in Cambodia. Of course, you have to secure your bike because it could be stolen. They know, however, that they cannot afford to be seen riding a stolen, unique bike. They know they cannot easily sell the parts. It's not worth the trouble it could bring. They would rather steal a Wave or a Fino because there are a gazillion of them on the streets.

BTW: Some of us actually like Cambodia and call it home.Are you joking? They steal ALL they can, much more if deserve the risk. Who want to risk years of jail for a shit 100$ motorbyke. Seen?

Hahahahahha from who? The corrupted police? And then? Maybe you would like to tell me (I know this stuff here and how the things works VERY WELL, sorry man) the police arrest him and give back the motorbyke to the owner?

At the best, if and when, the guy go to jail (out in 1 day for 50-120$), the motorbyke. Who know.

Never read something more fun about Cambodia XD

Hahahaha, oh please, 20-50$ if police start to ask and your travel go on quickly to the border XD

Sell parts? Which parts XD They sell all the motorbyke exactly like they find it, quickly in Thailand via boat from sihanoukville or via Poipet, noone talk, noone see, quick money. A lot of $$$ for a BMW. Which trouble? LOL

The only "good thing" this toilet country some people like to call "home" XD

Did was the huge massive crackdown of a few months ago, about prostitution and drugs, making the freelancer price this pathetic 40-50-100$ tip for a plastic doll performance and bad attitude (with very rare exception, based on the price you pay obiouvsly, and a lot of luck to find a pretty one available),

And the last "chicken farm" survived everywhere in Cambodia a bunch of ugly whales, mostly Vietnamese. The beautiful ones kicked out back in Vietnam if arrested or just working on other "just for Cambodian" chicken farm for 10000-15000 riels who know where, LOL.

Not a surprise you read on this forum "where in hell are all the beauties of years ago" hehe..

But the police is the same shit of before about this stuff and motorbykes.

Let me ask, nothing personal obiouvsly, just for understand, I don't want to be offensive but.

What exactly you "like" of this toilet country?

The girls? Good luck wasting money with freelancers (40-50 for a decent one, 100 too)

Take a look in India or Nepal and let's see if you still think they are "the most beautiful chocolate-skin girls" XD

Some are beautiful, true. My last girlfriend was one of them and I met a lot, I don't lie.

Except, typical from this "special girls", all of them and the main one much more, wasted thousand of $$$, MY money without any idea of what is the money, the world crysis, or the concept money one day can finish.

Doing nothing obiouvsly (how I could expect they work, the most lazy people in the world, and for what, 50$/month?)

Maybe you like the freedom to smoke "cigarettes" around? XD

My friend, that freedom is finish.

Beware of the next policeman driving slow near you.

The nature? Oh please.

Don't answer "the people" or I just laugh and stop to reply.

I was in Cambodia for so many years, hating every minute.

But true, I miss Kompong Cham, the only place where I met honest good people.

P.S. They are so special just because Kompong cham isn't a typical tourist place poorly visited, so the price of everything is sorta of Cambodian, the people don't know how to steal money like in Siem Reap for sell shit 10$ you pay 2$ in vietnam or Thailand or laos. In Kompong Cham, still 2-3$. See? Rare beautiful place, 8 pm and the streets are empty, just stay far from karaoke places or clubs (there are a couple), sometimes a bullet could fly over your head XD.

Not a surprise is not years uninterrupted, but instead hanging around and coming back and living mainly in other countries near this toilet, LOVING AS HELL every minute spent.

As much I did my 1 and a half year continuate in PP, unluckly...

Waste of money (a lot) when just the price of life for example in Vietnam is 1/3. (I was there years too).

They truly hope to sell pens to a monkey, making the people think is a safe beautiful country of Asia, just because now Siem Reap (just main streets full of tourists for make money on their back) is clean, with their pathetic 20$ temple, with sex "under the table" and hard to organize.

Just a tip about the temple: I hope you know, as expat, the famous 20$ of Siem Reap don't go to Cambodia, the "owners" of the ticket office making money on every ticket are other countries.

Like I saw on a wall inside a pub in PP years ago:

"The only good thing you can do in Cambodia is go away as much quickly as possible, praying every day they will never have a war again, hoping the best for their future". So true, sadly.

As said before, if someone barely think to go in Cambodia and have fun, change your plan, mate!

But well, enjoy your home, my friend XD.

Roguesta
09-14-10, 03:53
Well, if you don't get it, you don't get it. Why would you spend years in a place hating every minute of it? For me, I live here, work here, and now I have a family here. I'm not here for the ladies, but every once in a while, I do partake. I know where to go, and it's cheap.

So, what do I like? I like that it's warm here. I don't like cold weather. I know that some feel it's oppressively hot, but I don't even own an air conditioner. I get by fine with a fan. I like that my rent is only $115 a month, and that I can take care of my family for less than $500 a month. I like that I'm sitting on my balcony writing this while down below the street is full of life. I like the pace of the country; it's laid back. I like that, relatively speaking, there's little racism here as compared to other Asian countries. The Khmers don't see themselves as being superior to anyone.

Personally, I've never been hassled by the police in Cambodia. When I lived in Mexico, at least once a week, I could count on getting thrown against the wall by the police. I never paid them any money after they realized I lived there, but still, I was hassled all the time.

In over the two years I've lived in Cambodia, I've never had a bike stolen from me. In that same amount of time, the last two years I lived in the US, I had a car and two bikes stolen.

I can see why some people don't like Cambodia, especially those coming here solely for cheap sex. I can see where Cambodia would be a major disappointment for them. But, I know too many others who are working here and living here that moved from Thailand, Vietnam, and South Korea, and said that they much prefer it here. It didn't work for you; I understand that it's not your cup of tea, but for some, it's a perfect fit.

Freezone
09-16-10, 01:26
The reality is that you're more likely to have your Honda Dream stolen than your expensive BMW in Cambodia. Of course, you have to secure your bike because it could be stolen. They know, however, that they cannot afford to be seen riding a stolen, unique bike. .I do have to agree with this as it's much easier to sell a honda motobike (even for parts) as this is much of the current market. But the BMW will still be eyed by some as it's a valuable item for trade. Let's not forget that many of the more luxury items are stolen not to be used in cambodia but shipped elsewhere. I was in PP several years ago when a lexus 4x4 suv was stolen (reported to be shipped out of country). So, yes more likely the more common thief will eye the Honda, but some higher end thieves will always be looking out for luxury items--shit happens so do be careful no matter what the thing is worth.

Cheers and beers

FZ

Betong
09-16-10, 04:29
I can see why some people don't like Cambodia, especially those coming here solely for cheap sex. I can see where Cambodia would be a major disappointment for them.Very true. It's never been a first-rate mongering destination. In fact I'd say it was only a second-rate one for maybe ten years, mid-90s to mid-00s. Now it's about on the same level as Laos. Given how much is available in Thailand, the Philippines, and Indonesia, it'd be silly to come here just for sex.

On the other hand it is a pretty nice place to live and work, in fact maybe one of the last best places if you want to enjoy an old-fashioned SE Asia scene. Some guys do burn out on it, like the fellow doing the rants here, but that really says more about them than the place. With a positive attitude and some language you can have a great time and find some really lovely women.

Marrow
09-25-10, 06:38
Well, if you don't get it, you don't get it.Agree. Some found his life, like you, or me before, with wife, children, and a work.
: ) But well, i don't know if u visited nearby countries, but u will agree, the life in thailand or vietnam (food,water etc) is half or less. Same hot countries, hugely better life. Except a case like yours, where struck with family and work, why spend time in Cambodia? No reason at all. Noone stoled your bike, i was stoled of parts of my Viva plently times. And i was living in the center, in a super secure street full of policemen. How is possible? U will agree too, police stops just for steal some money with fake reasons like red light when green. And stopped from a policeman nearly every day. It's true, confirmed from hundreds of expats. I was living and working in Cambodia years, i don't write like a monger 1 week here. Khmer don't feel superior, worst, they think to be smartass, and foreigner stupid people for make money on their back. When the reality is we are 100 times more smart than all of them togheter, and when possible WE, find a way for fuck them, not the opposite. If u mean the feeling of superior, the feeling is to live between idiots, sorry. Price of life, and corruption u have to deal, not considering the growing number of criminals (normal results of the crackdown, closing their business, the streets are full of shit now). I'm happy u're enjoying your time, my friend, but u're a rare case. Cambodia was my home for long time, with girl and daughter. Till we tried to go around. Honestly, actually moved again finally, i will never ever come back to cambodia, if not for a quick cheap fuck where i know price is low, and come back in a hurry, where worth every penny spent. 200$ of high tech room (hd tv, aircon, bathroom), 3-400$ for my family. Clean safe streets.

Cheers

Phil Istine
10-16-10, 11:02
December is the start of the high season in snooky,but not very busy.

It is never really very busy except on khmer holidays.

Many love the ambience of cambodia,the people are pretty nice,it is a lively place, the police dont hassle anyone and the women are still very cheap and available.

The beer is cheap too.

Camboblowshooter
10-17-10, 22:43
Phil Istine December is the start of the high season in snooky,but not very busy.

It is never really very busy except on khmer holidays.

Many love the ambience of cambodia,the people are pretty nice,it is a lively place, the police dont hassle anyone and the women are still very cheap and available.

The beer is cheap too.
--------------------------------------
So true. So true.

Roguesta Well, if you don't get it, you don't get it. Why would you spend years in a place hating every minute of it? For me, I live here, work here, and now I have a family here. I'm not here for the ladies, but every once in a while, I do partake. I know where to go, and it's cheap.

So, what do I like? I like that it's warm here. I don't like cold weather. I know that some feel it's oppressively hot, but I don't even own an air conditioner. I get by fine with a fan. I like that my rent is only $115 a month, and that I can take care of my family for less than $500 a month. I like that I'm sitting on my balcony writing this while down below the street is full of life. I like the pace of the country; it's laid back. I like that, relatively speaking, there's little racism here as compared to other Asian countries. The Khmers don't see themselves as being superior to anyone.

Personally, I've never been hassled by the police in Cambodia. When I lived in Mexico, at least once a week, I could count on getting thrown against the wall by the police. I never paid them any money after they realized I lived there, but still, I was hassled all the time.

In over the two years I've lived in Cambodia, I've never had a bike stolen from me. In that same amount of time, the last two years I lived in the US, I had a car and two bikes stolen.

I can see why some people don't like Cambodia, especially those coming here solely for cheap sex. I can see where Cambodia would be a major disappointment for them. But, I know too many others who are working here and living here that moved from Thailand, Vietnam, and South Korea, and said that they much prefer it here. It didn't work for you; I understand that it's not your cup of tea, but for some, it's a perfect fit.
--------------------------------------------------------
Nicely put Roquesta, this basically sums it up, although I myself do stay in this country most of the year for the cheap sex, still widely available if you know your way around, and if all for a moment is becoming too much, well, the airport is close to the city center and flights to Singapore, Bangkok and KL are daily available, and I do travel there, but know what ? I am always happy being back in Cambodia!! After the crackdown I thought for a moment of leaving, because things have changed so much around, but now, well, I am over it and can still see all the good things this country has to offer.

09-13-10 06:07

Marrow
10-18-10, 07:19
Nicely put Roquesta, this basically sums it up, although I myself do stay in this country most of the year for the cheap sex, still widely available if you know your way around, and if all for a moment is becoming too much, well, the airport is close to the city center and flights to Singapore, Bangkok and KL are daily available, and I do travel there, but know what? I am always happy being back in Cambodia! After the crackdown I thought for a moment of leaving, because things have changed so much around, but now, well, I am over it and can still see all the good things this country has to offer.

09-13-10 06:07For any user barely thinking I was trolling, I will give them peace. I just made a full realistic report other people can confirm hehe.

I quote this post, and the phil one "Many love the ambience of Cambodia, the people are pretty nice, it is a lively place, the police don't hassle anyone and the women are still very cheap and available. The beer is cheap too. "

True. Not exactly about the police but let's skip this part hehe.

In some ways, who found his peace in Cambodia, is happy.

Dunno how, maybe something good to smoke, help? Haha.

Me too, as much not living anymore in Cambodia, I will come back prolly soon.

Maybe a smile is coming on most was reading my posts, reading now this words. Not, it's not a contradiction.

Well, is true. Sex (just if you have your contacts or special cheap place where to go with beautiful girls) still deserve.

Just chicken-farm girl and beer, obiouvsly are cheap.

This, till when this places will not be closed, like Camboblowshooter was talking about.

Obiouvsly I was expecting all closed with this crackdown, too.

Nearly, luckly not completely, not yet. Still doable. This obiouvsly don't means deserve a life, and this fun could disappear with a police raid tomorrow morning.

Who is planning a life here just looking some pics, well, better point somewhere else.

As said before on my long reports, life in Cambodia is 2-3 times more expensive than neighbor countries. And honestly, sex is better everywhere else.

But Cambodia still keep something deserve a short (very) trip, for an experienced expat.

Short, because much more you stay, years, much less your patience can stand the street people you unluckly meet, either from when you cross the border till when you arrive to your special place, you arrive exhausted.

Asking yourself "Damn, why I came here who know"Am I wrong, Camboblowshooter? Hehe

But after a rest, you will remember why hehe.

A quickie with a beautiful chocolate skin girl.

A chicken farm one obiouvsly hehe.

Meet real Cambodians, so pure, welcoming and beautiful. Yep, there are special Cambodians, somewhere.

For a short time monger all this beautiful words will disappear, expecially who meet the typical PP/Siem Reap guy "I make money on barang back, they are rich and stupid" or the funny PP walkabout girl with her 50-100$ ST request hehe, leaving after 4 days/1 week.

This just don't seems a forum of expat and our fun or life.

A normal lurker is a tourist, mongering for short time, not years like some others.

But well, it's academic. Everywhere in the world is the same, for an expat enough smart to hang around, with time available.

This don't means I changed my suggestion, for a monger with short time, Cambodia don't deserve a cent neither for the temple with their funny ticket office not Cambodian hehe.

Feel free to try, don't be surprised I was right.

Cheers

Phil Istine
10-21-10, 09:33
Some interesting stuff here and I think most people who live here are happy enough with the way things are.

I have been to the walkabout lately and I have seen some nice women at times.

One has to be very patient there and something worthwhile will come through the door.

It is still a good place to socialise with your mates daytime or nightime.

Kuranyi
10-29-10, 11:34
Hi,

Going to Sihanoukville once again in Dec. Had a great time there last jan with the girls.

Anyone been there recently to give some detailed infos about the chicken farms?

I've been at blue mountain(which was pretty empty in Jan), brothel house near the market and the port area. Are they all still operating?

Any more secret gems?

Iching
10-29-10, 19:13
Hi,

going to Sihanoukville once again in dec.had a great time there last jan with the girls.
Anyone been there recently to give some detailed infos about the chicken farms?
been at blue mountain(which was pretty empty in jan),brothel house near the market and the port area.are they all still operating?

any more secret gems?The port was still open when i went early in the year, so was Blue mountain at the time but i heard it opens and closes.

Freezone
11-20-10, 05:04
Anyone visiting Snooky should add the latest news on Blue Mts.

During my last visit, the port chicken farms were operating but not as many houses (huts really) as I remember from the past, so not as many ladies to choose from. Prices were still the standard $5, unless you want to take her away from that dump, then it was $7.

Blue Mt was closed when I went . Don't remember if it was from a crackdown or the 2 houses there arguing over territory disputes. Anyway, Blue Mt as I remember it was also $5-7.

Can anyone who goes there update the price and quality of the Blue Mts.

FZ

Kuranyi
12-03-10, 15:03
Been at the port shacks yesterday.compared to last year the quality of the girls was really low and the turned off the red lights outside somehow.still 5$ plus tip for good performance.

Freezone
12-04-10, 23:48
Been at the port shacks yesterday.compared to last year the quality of the girls was really low and the turned off the red lights outside somehow.still 5$ plus tip for good performance.Sounds about the same the last time I was there at the port area.

Did you visit the Blue Mts? just like to know if anything had changed there, including the prices.

FZ

Kuranyi
12-05-10, 13:11
Sounds about the same the last time I was there at the port area.

Did you visit the Blue Mts? just like to know if anything had changed there, including the prices.

FZBlue Mt. was really quiet.Maybe 5 ugly girls there.The house at the top with many viets doesn't exist anymore.

Titanio
12-06-10, 00:01
Blue Mt. was really quiet.Maybe 5 ugly girls there.The house at the top with many viets doesnt exist anymore.Guys, why you don't go to Victory Hill. Quite a few lovely girls over there, $5 BF and when they want to leave after 1 pop I always tell them that I expected them to stay LT and would be happy to give them 30$, but if they wanna leave now, I only pay them 10$ + a dollar for motobike. They all accept that and never had a problem the other day when I returned.

Dinghy
12-06-10, 18:26
Guys, why you don't go to Victory Hill. Quite a few lovely girls over there, $5 BF and when they want to leave after 1 pop I always tell them that I expected them to stay LT and would be happy to give them 30$, but if they wanna leave now, I only pay them 10$ + a dollar for motobike. They all accept that and never had a problem the other day when I returned.
Try offering 20 - it's enough to get them to stay

Dinghy
12-06-10, 18:28
Been at the port shacks yesterday.compared to last year the quality of the girls was really low and the turned off the red lights outside somehow.still 5$ plus tip for good performance.
it's for sailors and locals mostly. same as the coops in KK (but no sailors in KK)

Kuranyi
12-08-10, 12:36
it's for sailors and locals mostly. same as the coops in KK (but no sailors in KK)Usually the locals know best where its good.

Dinghy
12-08-10, 17:43
Usually the locals know best where its good.That was not "criticism". Just a statement of situation. In KK never saw locals, though.

Best01
12-09-10, 03:39
That report is completely bullshit. Sounds like written from some NGO idiot.I've been many time in PP lately. I agree with Marrow. Nothing interesting there. Very low quality! Vietnam is better!

Dinghy
12-10-10, 21:49
I've been many time in PP lately. I agree with Marrow. Nothing interesting there. Very low quality! Vietnam is better!Vietnam cost more in visa

Best01
12-11-10, 02:55
Vietnam cost more in visaYes, but it depends in how long you want to stay!

Freezone
12-11-10, 03:58
Vietnam cost more in visaAlso Vietnam is not always easy to find FS.

Marrow
12-15-10, 02:21
I've been many time in PP lately. I agree with Marrow. Nothing interesting there. Very low quality! Vietnam is better!Yep.

Also Vietnam is not always easy to find FS.Agree, needs time but deserve every minute spent. ;)

Ok maybe I was a bit quick with my comment. Lets say Marrows report is exaggerated.

Sihanoukville was quite ok with the girls in my opinion. But the variety of recent years is really gone.

KK was just a big disappointment. Visited the chicken farm at about 11pm. Quality was very loooow and the girls mostly old. BTW KK is a shithole. Not so much exagerate, to be honest. Haha, KK rule. Didn't you trust me? :)

That report is completely bullshit. Sounds like written from some NGO idiot.As you see, not so much a bad report. Just a realistic intel, and opinion on what most of us will find. Why, do you have maybe a better report?
We are curious, write us every city and the real situation, if different hehe. I hope you don't talk like this just because you prefer to dream a different Cambodia. You will see, on 2011. Worst, much worst. :D

P.s. bet your leg i'm not an NGO idiot. I have my fun with models-like girls every time i go in Cambodia for a short holiday hehe. 20$ when i cannot resist her, usually 2.50/5$. ;)

GreenBud
12-30-10, 11:57
Cambodia is not that bad. Ya, the prices for a cheap session has gone up from $5 to $10. The Khmers are correct when they say that the price of petrol has gone up.

It all depends on one's perspective. For many, it has always been a shit-hole. It is still a third world country.

The crackdown is over. St 63 is open. Brothels on the riverside below the friendship bridge is open. St 154 might be open (One guy said it was closed; another said that it is inside that hair salon shop). Paris fishbowl is open. Martini is hopping; talent is surprising decent; better than couple of years ago. But Walk-About and Sharky still has skanky girls (IMO). Hostess bars are still open.

Of course a lot of girls will quote ridiculous prices; you need to research and offer the correct prices.

Absolutely no way you can consistently get cute white FLs in the US for $50. But you can get an ugly black skank (on Long Beach Blvd) for $30.

And of course a lot of the girls will try to steal from you; that probably has always been the case; I wouldn't know for sure because I never give them a chance; I always know where my valuables are.

It still is safe in Sihanoukville and Phnom Penh. Other areas can't be that bad; you don't read about barangs getting murdered. The common criminals probably will not have guns; they cracked down previously; they even have a monument stating the elimination of the guns (except if you are a rich corrupt Khmer bastard).

Note: If you are ever robbed of all your money and credit/ATM cards, you can always call VISA/Mastercard; they should be able to authorize you to stay at a hotel; it will take about a week or so for them to mail you a new credit card.

I feel safe in Cambodia because the criminals do not want to kill tourists (they know the police will have to work and find the killers). I feel safe from being mugged when there are a lot of people around. I saw a mob chase muggers into the river after they robbed a tourist. It's not because they love us, but it's because they hate the criminals. They still remember when those thugs used to kill people for their moto-bikes. They also know that the criminals will bribe the police, and they will be out ASAP. They used to kill 'em, but they passed a law in which they cannot kill suspected thieves (only in Cambodia that they have to pass a law so that a mob cannot kill a suspected thief).

The ganja scene is still similar. The policy is to prosecute the seller, not the user. There is still open smoking in some places; in some places, they don't want you to smoke when the Khmer owner is around. Also, you cannot smoke in a lot of the trendy places (just like Amsterdam). Ya ya, I know that there are exceptions; I wouldn't be blatant about it. If you want to be safe, do what the Khmers say - 1 joint is OK, but a bag is not because the police can say that you are selling. The police are not actively busting tourists for weed. If they are, then the police would be monitoring the popular places, and then bust them for bribes; that is not happening.

I don't do hard drugs. But that has always been "illegal" (ha ha). People will openly show you bags of hard drugs to sell. But be careful; if the cops find you with drugs, they will try to get a large bribe. Actually, some of the cops are the traffickers.

I don't think the sky is falling in Cambodia.

Sharka
12-31-10, 00:13
And of course a lot of the girls will try to steal from you; that probably has always been the case; I wouldn't know for sure because I never give them a chance; I always know where my valuables are.

It still is safe in Sihanoukville and Phnom Penh. Other areas can't be that bad;

I don't think the sky is falling in Cambodia. Nice to hear Cambo may be back on track, although I truly doubt it will ever be back to the glory days of old. Still a little improvement is better than nothing.

Also, are they still cracking down on tourist without moto licenses in Sihankouk. Or PP?

I always thought the theft problem among the WG were overblown. Many FL never stole from me. The only consistent problem with thieving ladies were the Viet brothels of St 63.

Shark

GreenBud
01-03-11, 09:53
yep, viet girls are well know as the best thieves, from chicken farm to fl, in cambodia (and vietnam aswell).

reading this post, you confirmed my theory. cambodia has a personal view on everyone. is it the magic of this country, maybe?

how can you seriously talk about "crackdown is over"?

right now, on 2011, like i wrote on an other section, police is planning to arrest sexy girls on motorbyke. it's going to be and end, soon, and completely, the prostitution in cambodia.

khmers just want back their cheap fuck with awesome cuties for 10000 riels without discussion. young, younger better. just for khmers.

street 63 and 154 open? really? did you went there, or was just a chitchat of some foreigners with a beer?

the words "one guy said it was closed; another said that it is inside that hair salon shop" make me think is just a funny story for be cool on your eyes, thinking "oh crap, let me go"

street 63 never close, pal, just no barangs at all, neither speaking khmer and praying them.

if you look the quality you understand why. best is not for barangs, old rule.

about guns, well hehe. like you wrote, except rich khmer bastards. sadly, now it's full of them. if you take a look on land's price, is crazy now. so, it's full of very rich khmer (and with their gun and "young fun")

are you sure is so safe? agree, it is, but not like you wrote. i invite you to try, like my american buddy (without a couple teeth and all his money and credit cards stolen, actually, after the last fight 2 months ago) to hang around with 400$ on your pocket and be a little drunk, you will find 4-5 khmers waiting you for broke your teeth.

now, if you are a good fighter, try (just try) to kill one of them, with your hands or a weapon, i will take care of bury you, don't worry.

it's the quiet ones you need to watch, i'm used to think, my friend.

i have no idea which kind of protection you really think to have, in cambodia, from a policeman.

your assurance, make me think you really never been robbed on the street, trust me. the real story is far, far different.

no police follow the thief, at all, neither if you yell them to help you. and if happens, they laugh on this funny barang with no idea what the hell you're talking about, following your thief a couple meters for give up quickly.

are you sure you're talking about cambodia, bro? this topic can be realistic in singapore or kuala lumpur (in the center, and not totally). not cambodia, at all.

about drug, true, the policy (same everywhere in the world) is firstly arrest the seller. funnily, which customer in cambodia will buy 1 joint, when you can have your bag, sometime good, for 5 bucks?

so, the dog eating his tail, you have enough for be a seller, so, funnily, you're under arrest. like a not so lucky aussie i met in sihanoukville, arrested after 5 meters from the pusher with his little bag. i heard the pusher speaking khmer on the phone, he was calling a policeman, his friend. he gave to him 20 bucks for call. no he wasn't a policeman, just a motherfucker, typical meeting in cambodia. and well, if trendy place you mean every pub / restaurant with barangs, agree. just coffe places with locals, are "sorta" of safe, but better take a look around if a policeman is coming, surely the owner sold you for 10$ from his policeman friend for call him and arrest you.

yep, man. police is monitoring heavily, popular places, exactly for the reason you wrote, the large bribe.

yes, the sky is falling, at all. falling over all s / e asia, not just cambodia.

a little question. do you actually live, in cambodia, or your post was a one week holiday asking around to some peeps how is going here in cambodia?

do you know how many foreigners i met, talking about every possible dream, from "hey, i found a new svay pak, trust me", when was just 1 house with 3 shitty 40y viets, and one 26y not so special, to "hey, this place is still open, i was there yesterday" when is clearly close.

just a tip. 90% of foreigners hanging around in cambodia are spy or related to ngos, the purpose is arrest you.

most of their tips, lead you to jail or troubles.

now tell me, how is possible my cambodia is diametrically the opposite of what you wrote on your post? strange, huh?

still people try to sell cambodia like if worth a cent. oh well.

what a strange magic strange country, is cambodia, don't you agree *winks*

cheers! i doubt anyone knows what's going to happen in 2011; arrest girls in moto-bikes? find that impossible to believe.

facts: st 63 was open during december; during the crackdown earlier in the year, st 63 and many of the houses were closed to all. all includes the khmers.

i've heard that some of the houses will refuse entry to white people; i guess they look like ngos. but if you are northern asian, or with a northern asian friend, they will welcome you in with open arms.

it's correct that the police will not work unless you pay them. if you want them to investigate, chase or arrest someone, you need to pay them. it's more of a "pay as you go" system. i heard that you can hire them to be your bodyguard for approx $20 per day (prices might have gone up slightly).

the police will only be there after you get murdered (haven't heard of any recently; unlike angeles). hun sen will tell the police to catch the criminals (for free) so not to ruin the tourist industry. that why the p4p scene always be around. hun sen is corrupt, but very smart; he knows that scene is very important to the tourist industry which is very important to the economy. that is why even during the crackdown, all the hostess bars were still open.

police chase a mugger? ; funny; although there are thousands of police, you virtually never see them on the street; except for the traffic police who look for traffic bribes, but the traffic police are more like meter maids.

many people buy 1 joint from the happy pizza places or from some of the bars (red fox has it for $2 for no-tobacco joint) ; the $5 bag is going to be horrible; even the joints you buy is going to be inferior. the best in town will be approx $15 for a bag; hard to get. the best consistent weed will be in happy hippie in snooky for $20 a bag.

as i said, the drug police are going to take you down for bribes if you get caught with hard drugs.

they are not scamming people smoking week. if they are, then my ex-pat friends / acquaintances and myself must be blind and ignorant; maybe we're fakers like some on this board; lol.

90% of foreign ex-pats want to take you down? ; obviously an exagerrated number, but, just don't do anything illegal and nothing will happen to you.

i've been in cambodia enough to know the facts.

Marrow
01-03-11, 12:05
over all, things change from morning to the night, who know. obiouvsly, i hope she's wrong, as much i can tell you, i know what is going on, this is the project. not easy to accomplish, agree. not impossible.

st63 was close to barang, not khmer, on 2010, expecially rich, trust me.

and actually, yes, hanging around with a very rich khmer or a jap (ready to be scammed 100$ for a chicken farm girl) obiouvsly, every door is open. this is academic.

if you agree the police must be paid, why you wrote about cambodia as safe. it's not, like you wrote, you have to pay, protection. what's fun, you think, to be protected. first trouble, noone knows you, hehe. try it.

just an other fool illusion of barangs, pay to be protected from a cambodian policeman.

maybe you can call him if traffic police stops you asking 100$, you will pay just 20 or 30$, true (lol).

oh lol true, the 2$ happy pizza joint. real value : 20 cents, done with lower quality stuff. just an other scam, enjoy.

indeed, the 20$ is good (far miles from real high quality, but yes, the best around surely).

no, never said you're ignorant or blind. just lucky. bad days, happens. spies and police are waiting the best moment, for catch the regulars. asking as much as possible. after, will be a daily tip. beware.

yep, you can change with 95%. most of them are spies or ngos related. sending you to the "awesome place, beautiful girls" with **** inside, or with a raid going on. and you're fucked up, with any idea of the real content.

i told you, hun sen want to sell his country as safe, much more barang go to the newspaper and jail (either when innocent or with any barely idea what the hell was inside the house) , much more fools will trust the fable "oh wow, cambodia is amazing and safe" sending hundred of dollars (we both know, how they spend this money, right?). we both know cambodia very well seems, maybe you miss some internal mechanisms.

as much i can say, it's true, walking straight on your business, normal gf, work, a normal life, cambodia is "acceptable", when you have enough money for enjoy this country far miles, from the real shit (till the bad day comes, inevitable. it's just a matter of time and luck).

Melted11
01-06-11, 11:20
yep, viet girls are well know as the best thieves, from chicken farm to fl, in cambodia (and vietnam aswell).

reading this post, you confirmed my theory. cambodia has a personal view on everyone. is it the magic of this country, maybe?

how can you seriously talk about "crackdown is over"?

right now, on 2011, like i wrote on an other section, police is planning to arrest sexy girls on motorbyke. it's going to be and end, soon, and completely, the prostitution in cambodia.

khmers just want back their cheap fuck with awesome cuties for 10000 riels without discussion. young, younger better. just for khmers.

street 63 and 154 open? really? did you went there, or was just a chitchat of some foreigners with a beer?

the words "one guy said it was closed; another said that it is inside that hair salon shop" make me think is just a funny story for be cool on your eyes, thinking "oh crap, let me go"

street 63 never close, pal, just no barangs at all, neither speaking khmer and praying them.

if you look the quality you understand why. best is not for barangs, old rule.

about guns, well hehe. like you wrote, except rich khmer bastards. sadly, now it's full of them. if you take a look on land's price, is crazy now. so, it's full of very rich khmer (and with their gun and "young fun")

are you sure is so safe? agree, it is, but not like you wrote. i invite you to try, like my american buddy (without a couple teeth and all his money and credit cards stolen, actually, after the last fight 2 months ago) to hang around with 400$ on your pocket and be a little drunk, you will find 4-5 khmers waiting you for broke your teeth.

now, if you are a good fighter, try (just try) to kill one of them, with your hands or a weapon, i will take care of bury you, don't worry.

it's the quiet ones you need to watch, i'm used to think, my friend.

i have no idea which kind of protection you really think to have, in cambodia, from a policeman.

your assurance, make me think you really never been robbed on the street, trust me. the real story is far, far different.

no police follow the thief, at all, neither if you yell them to help you. and if happens, they laugh on this funny barang with no idea what the hell you're talking about, following your thief a couple meters for give up quickly.

are you sure you're talking about cambodia, bro? this topic can be realistic in singapore or kuala lumpur (in the center, and not totally). not cambodia, at all.

about drug, true, the policy (same everywhere in the world) is firstly arrest the seller. funnily, which customer in cambodia will buy 1 joint, when you can have your bag, sometime good, for 5 bucks?

so, the dog eating his tail, you have enough for be a seller, so, funnily, you're under arrest. like a not so lucky aussie i met in sihanoukville, arrested after 5 meters from the pusher with his little bag. i heard the pusher speaking khmer on the phone, he was calling a policeman, his friend. he gave to him 20 bucks for call. no he wasn't a policeman, just a motherfucker, typical meeting in cambodia. and well, if trendy place you mean every pub / restaurant with barangs, agree. just coffe places with locals, are "sorta" of safe, but better take a look around if a policeman is coming, surely the owner sold you for 10$ from his policeman friend for call him and arrest you.

yep, man. police is monitoring heavily, popular places, exactly for the reason you wrote, the large bribe.

yes, the sky is falling, at all. falling over all s / e asia, not just cambodia.

a little question. do you actually live, in cambodia, or your post was a one week holiday asking around to some peeps how is going here in cambodia?

do you know how many foreigners i met, talking about every possible dream, from "hey, i found a new svay pak, trust me", when was just 1 house with 3 shitty 40y viets, and one 26y not so special, to "hey, this place is still open, i was there yesterday" when is clearly close.

just a tip. 90% of foreigners hanging around in cambodia are spy or related to ngos, the purpose is arrest you.

most of their tips, lead you to jail or troubles.

now tell me, how is possible my cambodia is diametrically the opposite of what you wrote on your post? strange, huh?

still people try to sell cambodia like if worth a cent. oh well.

what a strange magic strange country, is cambodia, don't you agree *winks*

cheers! dude. either you are on an assortment of high powered drugs or you are in another country other than cambodia. your posts make no sense whatsoever and paint a dark and sinister portrait of daily life in phnom penh. your pp aint my pp (i've been here since 94).90% of foreigners are spies? take a breath, do some push-ops, eat a green salad and then get a grip on reality. peace.

Evil Offenheimer
01-17-11, 04:58
Dude. Either you are on an assortment of high powered drugs or you are in another country other than Cambodia. Your posts make no sense whatsoever and paint a dark and sinister portrait of daily life in Phnom Penh. Your PP aint my PP (I've been here since 94).90% of foreignersare similiar are spies? Take a breath, do some push-ops, eat a green salad and then get a grip on reality. Peace.I have heard rumors that there are brothels that are similiar to k11 is that true I thought they were closing them all down.

Evil Offenheimer
01-17-11, 05:35
never said you're a newbie, just maybe, you talk too much with foreigners, less with locals (khmer language, who speaks english, lie you on everything).

impossible to believe? ask to smart freelancers, khmer people know what is going on. why you think my gem left her rich business leaving? she was making grands and grands you have no idea. this days i will go with her for buy this car.

http://www.babez.de/bmw/m62007/bmw-m6-titel.jpg

i suggested her sepang bronze light, like this pic.

over all, things change from morning to the night, who know. obiouvsly, i hope she's wrong, as much i can tell you, i know what is going on, this is the project. not easy to accomplish, agree. not impossible.

st63 was close to barang, not khmer, on 2010, expecially rich, trust me.

and actually, yes, hanging around with a very rich khmer or a jap (ready to be scammed 100$ for a chicken farm girl) obiouvsly, every door is open. this is academic.

if you agree the police must be paid, why you wrote about cambodia as safe. it's not, like you wrote, you have to pay, protection. what's fun, you think, to be protected. first trouble, noone knows you, hehe. try it.

just an other fool illusion of barangs, pay to be protected from a cambodian policeman.

maybe you can call him if traffic police stops you asking 100$, you will pay just 20 or 30$, true (lol).

oh lol true, the 2$ happy pizza joint. real value : 20 cents, done with lower quality stuff. just an other scam, enjoy.

indeed, the 20$ is good (far miles from real high quality, but yes, the best around surely).

no, never said you're ignorant or blind. just lucky. bad days, happens. spies and police are waiting the best moment, for catch the regulars. asking as much as possible. after, will be a daily tip. beware.

yep, you can change with 95. most of them are spies or ngos related. sending you to the "awesome place, beautiful girls" with **** inside, or with a raid going on. and you're fucked up, with any idea of the real content.

i told you, hun sen want to sell his country as safe, much more barang go to the newspaper and jail (either when innocent or with any barely idea what the hell was inside the house) , much more fools will trust the fable "oh wow, cambodia is amazing and safe" sending hundred of dollars (we both know, how they spend this money, right?). we both know cambodia very well seems, maybe you miss some internal mechanisms.

as much i can say, it's true, walking straight on your business, normal gf, work, a normal life, cambodia is "acceptable", when you have enough money for enjoy this country far miles, from the real shit (till the bad day comes, inevitable. it's just a matter of time and luck).are there any places in cambodia where there are no ngo`s

Freezone
01-22-11, 00:27
I have heard rumors that there are brothels that are similiar to k11 is that true I thought they were closing them all down.It is just a rumor as many who knew K-11 from the past would somehow wish this to happen but in reality, the current gov't and NGO groups will never let this happen now or in the future.

It's just wishful thinking by others.

FZ

Xdentx
01-23-11, 02:12
Heading to Snooky in a couple of months and have heard good things about the Reef, Aqua, and the Beach Club as places to stay. I understand it's best to stay near the Ochheuteal area as opposed to Freedom Hill. Anyone care to give their two cents? Also, whats up with the Golden Lion Plaza beer bar complex?" Thanks for the info.

Shadow6491
01-24-11, 07:17
My 2 cents are that I normally prefer to stay in the center of town. Maybe something like the small hotel. Then you can do the rounds up to victory hill to check out the bars. Not much there really and not a nice place to stay but may be ok for a beer or two in the right bar at the right time. The golden lion beer bar complex is worth checking out you never know who may have decided to look for business there. Freedom bar in the center of town is always good for an afternoon drink and look around. Then you can head down to the beach bars late at night as a last stop.

Wahoowhit
01-25-11, 03:22
Shit hole with nothing much more than the casinos and a border crossing or connect to PP or SR. As some have said - you don't want to be on the streets there after darkPussy! I'm in poipet now and I don't see any problem being out at night. Was it the dirty potholed streets that frightened you or wass it the dark itself. For people scared of the dark, there's always a nitelite

Faidenk
01-26-11, 08:38
Facts: St 63 was open during December; During the crackdown earlier in the year, St 63 and many of the houses were closed to all. All includes the Khmers.

I've heard that some of the houses will refuse entry to white people; I guess they look like NGOs. But if you are Northern Asian, or with a Northern Asian friend, they will welcome you in with open arms. True. I have been here in PP since August last year. After reading about the St 63 brothels in the earlier posts, I took a walk to take a look. Indeed they are open for business. I'm Asian so unable to verify if entry to whites are refused.

There must be at least 6 brothels on above sides of the street.

[It's correct that the police will not work unless you pay them. If you want them to investigate, chase or arrest someone, you need to pay them. It's more of a "pay as you go" system. I heard that you can hire them to be your bodyguard for approx $20 per day (prices might have gone up slightly).A good example is the Chinese restaurant at the corner of Kampuchea Krom West of Phsa Thmey. On this street, parking is allowed on only one side of the road on alternate days. There are other restaurants on this street and any offenders are quickly booked or pay to send the tow truck on its way but for the corner one, the police worked as parking attendants. LOL.

I just heard the news this morning that a NGO employee was shot in the thigh after she resisted robbers from snatching her purse. The robbers. 3 of them, apparently trailed her to her home and confronted her at the gate. At the time of this post, I have not read the papers yet, so.

Freezone
01-28-11, 00:50
True. I have been here in PP since August last year. After reading about the St 63 brothels in the earlier posts, I took a walk to take a look. Indeed they are open for business. I'm Asian so unable to verify if entry to whites are refused.

I just heard the news this morning that a NGO employee was shot. I haven't been to the ST63 brothels for over 2years now ever since the initial crackdown that closed most of them down, including all my other favorite joints like Sophies etc.

The St63 places when I last visited were only $4-5, how much did you pay now and do they still try to empty your pant pockets when she hangs it up?

A NGO was shot, why is it that I don't have any sad feelings about it? Of course, its not a good thing but just don't have the same emotional impact as reading about a monger being shot or robbed.

FZ

GreenBud
01-28-11, 11:02
I'm Asian so unable to verify if entry to whites are refused.Barangs are normally not refused entry to the brothels. It would be stupid of any business to refuse all those customers, especially when they pay double.

I believe it occurs when there's rumours of NGO investigations or news media like Dateline snooping around.

the police worked as parking attendants. LOL.The Cambodian police are the best that money can buy. LOL!

The St63 places when I last visited were only $4-5, how much did you pay now and do they still try to empty your pant pockets when she hangs it up?The standard prices are $5 for local and $10 for Barangs. One poster said he paid slightly more. If you bring a transport driver and he asks for a commission, then you probably will pay more.

You paid $5 couple of years ago; you negotiate very well. Does anyone know how difficult it is to get the local price?

If you give them the opportunity, then they probably will try to steal from you. Always keep an eye on your valuables with any girl, and with any location.

Interesting story: On a BJ, the girl asked me to change positions so my eyes would not be on my shorts; this has never happen to me before in which the girl ask me to change position like that. I just moved my shorts with my wallet next to me. Never give them the chance and everything will be fine.

Side Note: Most of the Vietnamese at the St 63 brothels will not do BJs. The old story that the Viets do the best BJs is past history; probably was true in the old days when they were smuggled in and trained in the art of felatio.

Freezone
02-01-11, 00:35
You paid $5 couple of years ago; you negotiate very well. Does anyone know how difficult it is to get the local price?

If you give them the opportunity, then they probably will try to steal from you. Always keep an eye on your valuables with any girl, and with any location.

Interesting story: On a BJ, the girl asked me to change positions so my eyes would not be on my shorts; this has never happen to me before in which the girl ask me to change position like that. I just moved my shorts with my wallet next to me. Never give them the chance and everything will be fine.

Side Note: Most of the Vietnamese at the St 63 brothels will not do BJs. The old story that the Viets do the best BJs is past history; probably was true in the old days when they were smuggled in and trained in the art of felatio. Actually, several years ago when I visited PP for 1st time (about 4years ago), the standard rate was $5 for any barang (of course papa would always say $10 at first but as soon as you insist on $5 he smiled and let you in). The locals were said to pay $2-3 back then. Then about 2years ago, the standard barang rate was still $5 but had to work abit more to get the regular price ,still not very hard to get close to local prices as of 2 yrs ago(locals were still paying about $3 at that time), then the raids and crackdowns came and I avoid PP as it was not worth the hassle. So don't know how difficult it will be today to get the correct $5 price after the crackdowns recently. Maybe its time to go back.?

Theft at these brothels back then was always an expected event, they always tried to steal from me each and everytime I visited even as a repeat customer as they hope I'll relax and let my guard down someday.

Even back then the BJ wasn't that good and most fu*ks were mostly starfishes rather than a real memorable event, but hey, what did I expect for $4-5. For the price of lunch at home, I got to bang and unload so can't really complain.

Cheers and beers
FZ

Yellow Bus
02-04-11, 03:49
I was there about 3 or 4 years ago. Stayed by the beach, the second to last one. I stayed at the hotel that was owned by a Frenchman. Forget the name of it, off the top of my head. They had good food there and a pool. I went to happy pizza on the beach, nice. I found good stuff there and cheap too. I think they were the main source of stuff there at the beach. They told me no problems to smoke here on the beach and there was not. I really liked it there and want to go back. Dreams do come true there. I heard that it has change much in the past years though. It is weird there thought, there are like women on the beach, I think they are women mongers there. That is strange to see. Nice beach and people were very friendly but man I saw stuff there that just blew my mind! Damn, I gots to go back soon, but if it has change much for the worst and with the crack down, Things have me a little worried.

Iching
02-05-11, 18:00
I was there about 3 or 4 years ago. Stayed by the beach, the second to last one. I stayed at the hotel that was owned by a Frenchman. Forget the name of it, off the top of my head. They had good food there and a pool. I went to happy pizza on the beach, nice. I found good stuff there and cheap too. I think they were the main source of stuff there at the beach. They told me no problems to smoke here on the beach and there was not. I really liked it there and want to go back. Dreams do come true there. I heard that it has change much in the past years though. It is weird there thought, there are like women on the beach, I think they are women mongers there. That is strange to see. Nice beach and people were very friendly but man I saw stuff there that just blew my mind! Damn, I gots to go back soon, but if it has change much for the worst and with the crack down, Things have me a little worried.I went only last year so I can't compare from 3 or 4 years ago, theirs a few woman freelancing the bars and action still at the port so I would still go to nooky.

Worltravel
02-06-11, 19:02
http://sihanoukville-gazette.********.com/2011/02/police-raid-on-chicken-farm.html

Sacasable
02-11-11, 02:36
Has anyone got any other recommendations for provinces outside the usual pp, siem reap or sihanouk? I generally like vietnamese but I went to k11 in nov 2010 and it was not open. At least to barang. Any alternatives would be good.

Channy
02-11-11, 17:43
Are there any places in Cambodia where there are no ngo`sNgo are everywhere in Cambodia but their power is far less stronger in some province, also they chase the barang where they are the most numerous and easy to catch.

After it depended what you re looking for. ; for sure other province will have not so many viet girls but more khmers girls, and often quality will be lower than brothels in PP, SR, SH, gems could be find but don t expect too much in term of beauty and service. These girls catered locals not barang. I don t talk about communication problem. If you re a khmer girls lover and if you have time and like adventure it could worth the trip. Otherwise forget it.

Good luck

Freezone
02-12-11, 00:37
http://sihanoukville-gazette.********.com/2011/02/police-raid-on-chicken-farm.htmlCan't seem to get this link to work.

Worltravel
02-15-11, 23:35
Can't seem to get this link to work.Http://goo.gl/1cFrm

Try this one, I post the text from So too.

Police Raid on Chicken Farm.

Last Week end (30th January) the Military Police conducted a raid on a Brothel in a place known locally as "The Chicken Farm." After weeks of surveillance the raid caught a Vietnamese man selling drugs.

The man was arrested and charged with Drug Offences for which he received 7 years.

The mama san was charged with keeping a brothel and she duly paid a fine while the working girls were sent to PP for 'Re-education.

A Canadian national caught in flagrante delicto was released without charges as the working girl was over the age of consent.

Dinghy
02-19-11, 19:56
Pussy! I'm in poipet now and I don't see any problem being out at night. Was it the dirty potholed streets that frightened you or wass it the dark itself. For people scared of the dark, there's always a niteliteLast time was in 2005. It was no picnic. Get in, get out of dodge. I was on the way from BKK to Angor what. I'm no neophyte and in Thai "Farang YAI YAI" (1. 8m and 120kg) so while I am not afraid of trouble, I don't go looking for it either. IF Poipet has mellowed, that's good. If you want action, you either have to speak Khmer (and I don't. I speak Thai) or try in the casinos (be prepared for sticker shock, though. They aren't worth what the price is)

Channy
03-02-11, 17:05
Last time was in 2005. It was no picnic. Get in, get out of dodge. I was on the way from BKK to Angor what. I'm no neophyte and in Thai "Farang YAI YAI" (1. 8m and 120kg) so while I am not afraid of trouble, I don't go looking for it either. IF Poipet has mellowed, that's good. If you want action, you either have to speak Khmer (and I don't. I speak Thai) or try in the casinos (be prepared for sticker shock, though. They aren't worth what the price is)Strange I can speak thai also, but just couple of khmer words but I don t have any problems for communicate in poipet since many people understand and speak some thai. Ever in brothels there is always bunch of girls or tghe mamasan speaking thai, like in koh kong. I can said that until battambang your thai knowledge will be usefull ever for action.

A small difference in poipet casino girls are free lancer. In poipet brothels they are not. All the girls have debt to refund. And it s mamasan deciding the price of the ST not the girls. ; also poipet brothels are mostly for locals and look like the toul kok brothels 10 years ago. But it s damned cheap! Despite girls quality is low. But some gems can be found if you re lucky

Ve Vietnam
04-25-11, 19:54
Anyone have info about Bavet, Svay Rieng area? I heard there are actions due to the casinos boom.

AlLostInSpace13
04-30-11, 05:18
Hello,

Does anyone have a GF hotel / guesthouse in snooky that he can recommend? If they are all GF then is there one that is best for monger action? (Any price range.)

Thanks muchly,

Spaceman

Merrman
06-11-11, 03:48
Is there a "chicken farm" in Snooky? Whereabouts? Any info would help.

Bule2004
06-12-11, 07:14
Gentlemen:

I plan to stay in Kep for 2 weeks in July, just to relax.

Should I bring my PP girlfriend, or are they available in Kep?

Thanks for any advice. I was unable to find anything after a search (RTFF).

Thanks, Bule2004

Merrman
06-14-11, 01:50
Hello,

Does anyone have a GF hotel / guesthouse in snooky that he can recommend? If they are all GF then is there one that is best for monger action? (Any price range.)

Thanks muchly,

SpacemanDon't think this is much of a problem. I stayed at Coolabah Hotel at $25 for a very nice new AC room. Although it's a very "respectable" hotel there is no problem bringing girls home. Closest regular action is at Golden Lion Plaza with 10 bars about 700m away. Some available girls at Ochuteal beach cafes but not always easy to find. Victory Hill has plenty of bars. It's about 3km away or $3 by tuk-tuk.

Merrman
06-14-11, 01:51
Gentlemen:

I plan to stay in Kep for 2 weeks in July, just to relax.

Should I bring my PP girlfriend, or are they available in Kep?

Thanks for any advice. I was unable to find anything after a search (RTFF).

Thanks, Bule2004From all accounts it's a very quiet place. I would take your PP girlfriend.

Merrman
06-14-11, 01:58
Is there a "chicken farm" in Snooky? Whereabouts? Any info would help.I rented a bike and went hunting. Found some shacks out near the port and I assume they are part of the chicken farm area. This was 2 pm so not many women around. I was flagged down by a 40's woman who offered a 1 hour massgae and yum-yum for $5 (first price!). I couldn't turn down such a generous offer and it did actually include full sex. The place was a slum, the woman was very average but I was happy to take a BBBJ just so I could brag about it! I would expect there to be a lot more girls available at night time but it's a fair trip.

Yiddo
06-18-11, 01:03
I was there about 3 or 4 years ago. Stayed by the beach, the second to last one. I stayed at the hotel that was owned by a Frenchman. Forget the name of it, off the top of my head. They had good food there and a pool. I went to happy pizza on the beach, nice. I found good stuff there and cheap too. I think they were the main source of stuff there at the beach. They told me no problems to smoke here on the beach and there was not. I really liked it there and want to go back. Dreams do come true there. I heard that it has change much in the past years though. It is weird there thought, there are like women on the beach, I think they are women mongers there. That is strange to see. Nice beach and people were very friendly but man I saw stuff there that just blew my mind! Damn, I gots to go back soon, but if it has change much for the worst and with the crack down, Things have me a little worried.This is true for all destinations, but Cambo especially : info from 3/4 years ago (even 1 year ago) is USELESS.

Channy
06-26-11, 16:36
This is true for all destinations, but Cambo especially : info from 3/4 years ago (even 1 year ago) is USELESS.Fully agree with Yiddo Cambodian scene change faster almost all over the country. Info are quickly out of date. Unbelievable in just 6 years how the scene, the girls attitude has change. Maybe it s also because different tourist come here. Anyway I was lucky to live a small period of the golden age mentioned in the archives of ISG. Now I let the others running after this old good time.

Ekspat
06-26-11, 23:21
Unbelievable in just 6 years how the scene, the girls attitude has change.Funny, as you said it. I've been many times to Cambodia, but my final visit was 2005, never been there ever since.

Cowboy Brew
07-31-11, 07:59
Unbelievable in just 6 years how the scene, the girls attitude has change.What exactly has changed? Their expectations of the market price? Or their willingness to please?

Iching
08-02-11, 08:04
Fully agree with Yiddo Cambodian scene change faster almost all over the country. Info are quickly out of date. Unbelievable in just 6 years how the scene, the girls attitude has change. Maybe it s also because different tourist come here. Anyway I was lucky to live a small period of the golden age mentioned in the archives of ISG. Now I let the others running after this old good time.Might be because the Cambodian governments cracked down so much on mongering that they've gone overboard and hit the nightscene, thanks NGOs.

Eatin Beaver
08-18-11, 02:23
i've been reading a lot about snooky ville and it kinda reminds me of thailand phuket back in the 1980's, i visited many times throughout the eighties, that place was awesome back then, well i liked it, the guys would see the occassional aussie tourist with wife, and all the guys would laff at the sucker, it was not a common site back then, read the guys mind,"duh, i made a big mistake bringing the missus here". but i returned to phuket in the ninties and it was the oppositive, it was horrible, the place was completely built up new buildings everywhere and crawling with the hubby and wife tourist types. aaaaahhhhh! horrible what a change happened to paradise.

i've stayed away from thailand since then, been around south america and the caribbean mainly,

cambodia has peeked my interest latelly, i intend going mid sept, and checking it out, if my plans work out and i can get away for a couple of weeks, what i've seen snookyville looks like my kinda spot, and guys have said it's like thailand of old, i've heard that their is a lack of talent around and it is better to stay around pp, and also i've heard that pp is dead compared to how it used to be, . but sometimes i go places that are pretty dead and ad a little life to them, it always seems to work out ok, with the young ladies. even with an old fart like me.

please if any of you guys has their opinion and would like to share it, positive or negative, i'd like to hear it.

thanks

Merrman
08-18-11, 11:53
cambodia has peeked my interest latelly, i intend going mid sept, and checking it out, if my plans work out and i can get away for a couple of weeks, what i've seen snookyville looks like my kinda spot, and guys have said it's like thailand of old, i've heard that their is a lack of talent around and it is better to stay around pp, and also i've heard that pp is dead compared to how it used to be, . but sometimes i go places that are pretty dead and ad a little life to them, it always seems to work out ok, with the young ladies. even with an old fart like me.

please if any of you guys has their opinion and would like to share it, positive or negative, i'd like to hear it.

thankssnooky is a nice laid-back kind of place. not really cambodia but nor is pub st in siem reap but it's still great fun! snooky is about the cheapest "tourist" place in the country. an ac room for 2 with an ocean view at around $13. fresh barracuda at $3 and the best is a large beer at 50c anywhere along the beach and a massive $1 in the nightclubs! there are a few available girls around but not a huge selection. their prices are fairly sensible at around $20-30 st. i enjoyed myself more than i had expected. almost all hotels seem to be gf. you could easily spend a few months here! check out the airport club about 3km away from ochuteal beach just to see it. that (russian) guy sure had a vision! an antonov 24 mounted in the nightclub right on the beach. incredible! there's quite a few bars around snooky but the place is not as sleazy as pattaya by any means. that's my opinion of course! you could take your wife to snooky but would almost be embarrassed to take her to pattaya! if you're looking for a reasonable root at a reasonable price you will find it in snooky. if you're chasing top level chicks then i'm not so sure where you look. have fun mate!

ps check out tina. often hangs out at martinis on the beach. she's a very pretty fun chick with not too much class!.)

Eatin Beaver
08-19-11, 23:26
Snooky is a nice laid-back kind of place. Not really Cambodia but nor is Pub St in Siem Reap but it's still great fun! Snooky is about the cheapest "tourist" place in the country. An AC room for 2 with an ocean view at around $13. Fresh barracuda at $3 and the best is a large beer at 50c anywhere along the beach and a massive $1 in the nightclubs! There are a few available girls around but not a huge selection. Their prices are fairly sensible at around $20-30 ST. I enjoyed myself more than I had expected. Almost all hotels seem to be GF. You could easily spend a few months here! Check out the Airport Club about 3km away from Ochuteal Beach just to see it. That (Russian) guy sure had a vision! An Antonov 24 mounted IN the nightclub right on the beach. Incredible! There's quite a few bars around Snooky but the place is not as sleazy as Pattaya by any means. That's my opinion of course! You could take your wife to Snooky but would almost be embarrassed to take her to Pattaya! If you're looking for a reasonable root at a reasonable price you will find it in Snooky. If you're chasing top level chicks then I'm not so sure where you look. Have fun mate!

PS check out Tina. Often hangs out at Martinis on the beach. She's a very pretty fun chick with not too much class.) Thanks Merrman.

For the POSITIVE note, so you think it's a great place to spend a few months, that sound good, I'll say Hi to Tina for you.

Merrman
08-20-11, 16:30
Thanks Merrman.

For the POSITIVE note, so you think it's a great place to spend a few months, that sound good, I'll say Hi to Tina for you.Here's some pics.

Eatin Beaver
08-21-11, 02:38
Here's some pics.

156498Merrman Is that TINA?

Looks great!

Merrman
08-21-11, 09:31
Merrman Is that TINA?

Looks great!Yes it is. She's quite cute isn't she but nowhere near as classy as she looks in that pic! Like most WL's in Asia she is a pathologocal liar but she is great fun to spend time with and seems to really enjoy herself. If she could learn a few better manners (like NOT yelling at her friends at the other end of the restaurant!) she would be a great longer term possibility. OK, so I'm a bit old-fashioned. I'm in my 50's and us old farts are a bit like that!.) Incidentally, before I went to Cambodia I read many reports here about girls not giving BJ's. I only ever had one who didn't do it ("Tay" in Snooky) where all the others seemed more than happy. Actually, just thinking about Tina makes me want to go back to Snooky again one day! If you plan on hanging out at Victory Hill bars a bit then it's probably worth renting a scooter. Cheap and nice to have some versatility.

Dajudge
08-27-11, 14:01
Can anyone provide information about the availability of ST / LT, cost, looks, age group, Viet / Khmer, etc. And how far are they from Phnom Penh?

Any advice appreciated ASAP.

Phil Istine
08-28-11, 06:56
I can help a little judge. Kompong trach?

The only komong trach I know of is a small village between kep and the viet border.

Nothing there.

Koh kong is quiet nowadays I belive, chicken farm virtually gone.

Much better to go to phnom penh which is not as ruined as people say.

There are still an awful lot of pretty girls here.

Ppfrequentv
08-28-11, 07:22
Can anyone provide information about the availability of ST / LT, cost, looks, age group, Viet / Khmer, etc. And how far are they from Phnom Penh?

Any advice appreciated ASAP.Koh Kong is roughly 4-5 hours by bus from PP. Few girls available and a couple of chicken farms apparently though I haven't checked them myself.

Kampong Trach. Nothing. And why on earth would you want to go mongering there? It's a tiny town and perhaps has a few girls but you certainly need to speak the language there. Better not to waste your time. 3 hours by bus if you insist. If you're desperate in that area try the road that connects route 2 with route 3 between Takmao and Takeo. Plenty of brothels along that stretch of road but catering only to locals so you'll need a guide.

Or try the Ha Tien casino which is not far from Kampong Trach. If you ask there they can arrange a, most likely Viet, girl for you in the hotel.

Eatin Beaver
08-31-11, 20:21
I here conflicting reports on renting motorcycles in snookyville and pp. Some say you just need an international licence, Some say you need to see the guy in PP who rents bikes and leave your passport with him and he sells you a Cambodian drivers license that takes 2 weeks to get, But meantime he will give a paper to you that is sufficient for the police to not bother you. Some say you can just rent one from your hotel or guesthouse.

I don't know which is correct, and can one get to rent a bike in Snooky without a problem, I wanted to take the bus to snooky from PP and then rent a bike in snooky rather than rent a bike in PP and take a nice WET 4 or 5 ride to snooky, and is it possible to rent a dirt bike kinda bike like a Honda 125. 250 or something similar or are we stuck in snooky with little 100cc Chinese junk only.

Hope for some feed back, I've the whole 40 pages here on other areas and I'm still not sure about the bike situation, Thanks

Shadow6491
09-02-11, 03:52
The Honda 125 is all the bike you will need. Anything larger will just cause you problems. You really only need a larger bike if you are traveling long distances and want to go faster than it is probable safe to do.

Merrman
09-04-11, 11:21
I here conflicting reports on renting motorcycles in snookyville and pp. Some say you just need an international licence, Some say you need to see the guy in PP who rents bikes and leave your passport with him and he sells you a Cambodian drivers license that takes 2 weeks to get, But meantime he will give a paper to you that is sufficient for the police to not bother you. Some say you can just rent one from your hotel or guesthouse.

I don't know which is correct, and can one get to rent a bike in Snooky without a problem, I wanted to take the bus to snooky from PP and then rent a bike in snooky rather than rent a bike in PP and take a nice WET 4 or 5 ride to snooky, and is it possible to rent a dirt bike kinda bike like a Honda 125. 250 or something similar or are we stuck in snooky with little 100cc Chinese junk only.

Hope for some feed back, I've the whole 40 pages here on other areas and I'm still not sure about the bike situation, ThanksNo problem at all getting a scooter or bike in Snooky. They did ask for my International Licence but I don't know if it's compulsory. There seem to be a handful of trail bikes around town which would be nice for a longer trip. Although I have given those scooters some punishment before and they seem to take it! There's a bike shop with trail bikes 2 doors to the left of the Coolabah Hotel but it was closed every day I was in Snooky! Nice hotel too. Nearly new, Aussie run, girl friendly, pool, great food, about $25 a double with AC. About 150m from beach and the nightclub is only a few doors away. The GST Hotel, a few doors from the beach has rooms with a view at under $20. Snooky is a top spot for a week of drinking (50c a large glass) , a little bonking and some reading.

Eatin Beaver
09-04-11, 16:34
OK, I did some research and contacted a dirt bike rental shop in Snooky, It was the one you referred to Merrman, It is STRAY DOG rental by the Coolabah, The owner is away right now in India back in OCT, that's why it's closed, He said any one will rent out a bike, But to avaoid police hassle you can, get a Cambodian drivers license from a travel agent in 1 day for $40.

Merrman where did you stay on your recent visit?

Cheers.

GreenBud
09-04-11, 22:57
He said any one will rent out a bike, But to avaoid police hassle you can, get a Cambodian drivers license from a travel agent in 1 day for $40.It's easy to rent a bike, but it will be tough to avoid traffic police hassles, especially in Snooky.

Remember to avoid that retarded law: You cannot turn on your headlights during the day.

It doesn't seem that bad in Phnom Penh. Snooky was bad before; not sure about now.

Example from last January: There seems to be a traffic police checkpoint on that main road between Ochidee and Victory. They were stopping locals without helmets. Then they stopped this one barang and girl on a bike; not sure why; he had a helmet on and his lights weren't on. I guess they knew that he was a Barang with an ATM.

Note that the traffic police are not "real" police; they are more like meter maids with guns.

If and when you get stopped, smile, be friendly and try to pay close to the local amount as possible. Don't pay $5.

Merrman
09-05-11, 15:07
OK, I did some research and contacted a dirt bike rental shop in Snooky, It was the one you referred to Merrman, It is STRAY DOG rental by the Coolabah, The owner is away right now in India back in OCT, that's why it's closed, He said any one will rent out a bike, But to avaoid police hassle you can, get a Cambodian drivers license from a travel agent in 1 day for $40.

Merrman where did you stay on your recent visit?

Cheers.EB, I stayed at Coolabah and found it good value. I only mentioned others for the benefit of longer stayers as there are some bargains to be found even close to the beach. It was already raining heavily and regularly when I was there so Coolabah is nice due to a bar / games area and a good restaurant. If it's raining you ain't goin' anywhere on foot!

Incidentally, Cambodia is the best place I've ever been for Internet coverage! I took a laptop for the first time and found every room I stayed in had wi-fi. Even PP airport has you connected instantly when you switch on! As one of the Coolabah staff mentioned,"even the beggars have mobile phones but we just can't get that damn toilet paper to go down the toilet"!

Merrman
09-05-11, 15:16
example from last january: there seems to be a traffic police checkpoint on that main road between ochidee and victory. they were stopping locals without helmets.ahhh. i spotted that one and did a quick u-turn. it's unusual to be chased and a u-turn is the logical response to a road-block anywhere. just keep your eyes peeled a long way ahead.

Liggi1
10-09-11, 15:46
Where are the places to find girls in SHV? Or is it better to bring a girl from PP to SHV?

Iching
10-10-11, 12:33
Where are the places to find girls in SHV? Or is it better to bring a girl from PP to SHV?If you bring a girl from PP she might like the beach there. Pick up a girl from the port, ask any traxi driver.

CompactD
11-22-11, 17:35
Any action in Pailin? Is it worth the trip from Chantaburi?

AfAsia
11-23-11, 03:44
Any action in Pailin? Is it worth the trip from Chantaburi?Http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?936-General-Info&p=549335&viewfull=1#post549335

Channy
11-23-11, 07:57
Any action in Pailin? Is it worth the trip from Chantaburi?Despite thatasshole make excellent reports, some info provided in his various reports remain still actual after couple of year (like Thailand). But Cambodia is the kind of country that change a lot in very few time. I can tell you for battambang all the info was out of date in 2008.

The best way to know if it worth to go Pailin is to go there. Adventurous members like thatasshole are very hard to find now, everybody want info but few invest their time and money to discovered new place and far less ever write# thank you to the author#

So my advice please kick your ass and move to the place, don t always begged for info.

Johan Siau
12-30-11, 19:52
Greeting from Poipet,

I just arrive at Poipet several days ago. I am planning to stay in here for several month cause for a work to do in Poipet. Looking for any Thai, Vietnam, Cambodia girls information for ST, LT. I am staying at Holiday Palace Casino and Hotel.

Any one got valid information about Poipet and price?

Johan Siau
12-30-11, 19:59
Any one have Thai, Vietnam or Cambodia girls information at Poipet for ST, FT and escort? I am new in this city and will stay at Holiday Palace for several month.

Hnutle
01-31-12, 02:37
Despite thatasshole make excellent reports, some info provided in his various reports remain still actual after couple of year (like Thailand). But Cambodia is the kind of country that change a lot in very few time. I can tell you for battambang all the info was out of date in 2008.

The best way to know if it worth to go Pailin is to go there. Adventurous members like thatasshole are very hard to find now, everybody want info but few invest their time and money to discovered new place and far less ever write# thank you to the author#

So my advice please kick your ass and move to the place, don t always begged for info.Sunday afternoon I went across the border and asked a motor taxi to drive me to Pailin, nice ride last about 25 minutes and will cost you one way around 150/200 baht. Easy to speak thai with the driver and when I asked for girls he took me on a sandy road to a wooden shack where girls dressed in pyjama's were available. The average Cambodian hooker is not to fond of giving a blowjob and here is was the same situation, also pussyshaving is not standard. Anyway there was only one girl I liked and she asked too much :2000 baht and went down to 1500.

So we went to the next house, looking like chicken shack and no nice ones and attitude very uninteresting. So off to the hotel for a nice cold beer and some local information. Pailin is practically one big long street. Name of the hotel : Pailin Ruby Guest House, name of the manager Sary and he speaks thai and a little english. He told me the action is mostly late in the evening and he sent his bell boy to show me some girls. Came back with the same girls (2) from the wooden shack so a great disappointment again.

Then my driver told me there were beautiful young gilrs from Vietnam available in the bordertown called Prom. So back we went and indeed some nice girls, they spoke a little english and asked 500 baht for boomboom (30 minutes) , no BJ, no shaved pussy and really a hairy business I normally dislike. But I had to get rid of some energy so went with a nice one, age 22.

Not much to write about only if you like to fuck a stuffed chicken or your pillow. No emotion just behaving like a doll. So after 10 minutes back to my beer and then back across the border, back to paradise Thailand full of action.

So if you cross the border in Pang Nam Ron you have to walk to the Cambodian customs and stay on that (right) side and walk straight on and after a 10 minute walk you will see a bar like looking wooden house (only one floor) and the girls will try to get you inside. Good luck on your next visa run and lose some energy (and money) in Prom.

Frankfurter
07-29-12, 01:48
No problem at all getting a scooter or bike in Snooky. They did ask for my International Licence but I don't know if it's compulsory. There seem to be a handful of trail bikes around town which would be nice for a longer trip. Although I have given those scooters some punishment before and they seem to take it! There's a bike shop with trail bikes 2 doors to the left of the Coolabah Hotel but it was closed every day I was in Snooky! Nice hotel too. Nearly new, Aussie run, girl friendly, pool, great food, about $25 a double with AC. About 150m from beach and the nightclub is only a few doors away. The GST Hotel, a few doors from the beach has rooms with a view at under $20. Snooky is a top spot for a week of drinking (50c a large glass) , a little bonking and some reading.OK, to clarify this a little:

A bike shop will get you a.temporary- Cambodian driver's license in approx. Two days. You need to have a foreign driver's license with a motorcycle endorsement. If your foreign driver's license is written in any language other than English, it helps if you have / provide a international driver's license. You need three passport size pictures and $45 for the license fee. This will be a temporary driving permit. Let the shop know that you intend to come back in the future and they will file for a permanent (well, yeah, for ONE year) driver's license, which they will pick up for you in one month, after it is done. If you rent from a motorcycle shop they will keep your passport until you return the bike, which is no problem at all. Keep a photocopy of your passport with you. That's it! And again: No lights during daytime, at night no lights will get you killed but its otherwise completely legal. Be safe.

Gone Around
08-21-12, 09:42
I'm doing a quick trip to Siem Reap to see things before heading out to the coast to relax on the beach at Kampot. Are there any recommendations you might have for must do or see in Kampot?

I know the adage about grabbing a gal from Phnom Penh, but haven't found one I'd be willing to suffer through day-in and day-out yet.

-

Kampot is the capital of Kampot Province in southern Cambodia. The city is a quiet riverside town just a few kilometers from the Gulf of Thailand. Kampot was best known for its famous black pepper, which is still widely available in Cambodia. Wikipedia

MassageFun
08-25-12, 11:54
Hi All.

New to this posting. I am here in Bavet (boarder town with Vietnam) I see only Casinos here. Is there any action here, if so please let me know as I need to realese so pent up energy.

Thanks guys

Gone Around
08-28-12, 04:40
If you're heading to Kampot, Kep or the like destinations in the provinces, get yourself a girl from Phnom Penh before leaving. You'll have much better luck at an enjoyable time.

It's possible still to find some action in Kampot, but it's really, really local. I do want to communicate with my partner.

Oh yeah, to crazy the 60 year old working girl walking about Kampot, ah, retirement dear.

Good luck.

Member #4178
09-03-12, 18:42
I was there last month. There are some semi-pros and students. No night-life.

Very nice place if you have the time to relax and monger with Patience. The river is a good place to chat.

Max Vox
10-29-12, 19:17
I'm going to be heading to Bavet for some poker next month and was wondering what the mongering scene was out there? I've RTFF but there doesn't seem to be any information about this place. Places to see, current prices and any other detailed info about Bavet would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Johnie
12-09-12, 10:05
Hi guys,

Any action in Kampong Thom? I am taking the bus from PP to SR via Kampong Thom and was thinking about getting off for a night or two. Am I wasting my time?

Johnie.

Phil Istine
02-24-13, 12:01
Johnie- yes.

Shadow6491
02-25-13, 07:46
Hi guys,

Any action in Kampong Thom? I am taking the bus from PP to SR via Kampong Thom and was thinking about getting off for a night or two. Am I wasting my time?

Johnie.The town is not bustling with bright lights and girls standing out the front of Bars thats for sure.

During the day if you continue up the road a little bit straight on don't go around the bend to SR their is a great temple complex Sambor Preikuk

Johnie
05-31-13, 12:29
The town is not bustling with bright lights and girls standing out the front of Bars thats for sure.

During the day if you continue up the road a little bit straight on don't go around the bend to SR their is a great temple complex Sambor PreikukThanks Shadow6491 & Phil Istine,

I am making the journey in the morning and will stay on the bus.

Yours in mongering,

Johnie.

Shadow6491
06-01-13, 00:47
Actually it is most likely you will get off the bus here. This is the town that they make their half way stop these days. But have fun in SR plenty to see and do there.

Jojosun
12-19-13, 18:54
Any one have Thai, Vietnam or Cambodia girls information at Poipet for ST, FT and escort? I am new in this city and will stay at Holiday Palace for several month.I should be there in the next 10 days and would be obliged if you could post your experiences on prices for girls and the best Hotel to stay there for few days.

Many thanks in advance.

Argala
01-05-14, 08:56
Anyone has had recent tours in this city? It's supposed to be the second largest city in Cambodia. At 10 pm everything is locked, any bar although a couple of restaurants. Even the tuk tuk guys (normally here in Cambodia people without any moral, if you can play I normally get them) were sanctimonious, I was trying to speak about sexy massages at least, and one of them brang me to a freaking NGO Blind massages! I've one more night here, but I guess I'll go to SR or even going back to PP. I've to wait till 8th to can go to Thailand. If anyone has decent tips, please share them.

LifeIsABeach
01-06-14, 05:46
I've to wait till 8th to can go to Thailand. If anyone has decent tips, please share them.Don't go to BKK as the yellow shirts are going to occupy all the main streets from the 13th. If the redshirts decide to confront them, expect a bloody end. Even the airport may be closed.

Buko Max
01-06-14, 09:04
Anyone has had recent tours in this city? It's supposed to be the second largest city in Cambodia. At 10 pm everything is locked, any bar although a couple of restaurants. Even the tuk tuk guys (normally here in Cambodia people without any moral, if you can play I normally get them) were sanctimonious, I was trying to speak about sexy massages at least, and one of them brang me to a freaking NGO Blind massages! I've one more night here, but I guess I'll go to SR or even going back to PP. I've to wait till 8th to can go to Thailand. If anyone has decent tips, please share them.Even thought Battambang is a provincial city, there are bars, restaurants and discos that are open late. Stop by a joint called Madison Corner on 2. 5 street to get the low down on any action. The French owner should be able to clue you in. On the east bank along the river, I would highly recommend Asean restaurant. Great food, continuous entertainment with a pleasant atmosphere. But what I noticed while dinning were several beautiful women walking around dressed to kill. I believe the place doubled as a KTV with private booths and ST rooms upstairs. Would have investigated further but I had my Khmer lady beside me. Please report back any findings. Good luck!

Argala
01-06-14, 15:11
Even thought Battambang is a provincial city, there are bars, restaurants and discos that are open late. Stop by a joint called Madison Corner on 2. 5 street to get the low down on any action. The French owner should be able to clue you in. On the east bank along the river, I would highly recommend Asean restaurant. Great food, continuous entertainment with a pleasant atmosphere. But what I noticed while dinning were several beautiful women walking around dressed to kill. I believe the place doubled as a KTV with private booths and ST rooms upstairs. Would have investigated further but I had my Khmer lady beside me. Please report back any findings. Good luck!Thanks Buko,

I've already been at Madison before your message, and met the French owner, but in this peak period Cambodia is packed of old couples, even there in Battambang. Yesterday he's chatting with one of them for a while, and I didn't want to go into conversation with ISG themes.

Finally a tuktuk guy brang me and other Spanish guy to a disco called "Sky" (I guess it's in 208 st.) looks like KTV / gogo with pretty poor choice, and there were also a dozen of western / backpackers not really intersted in mongering. I've been lucky that one of the waitress were actually working during the morning in a bar I took a coffee, and she recognized me. Asked me 40$ for LT after this Sky closing (1am) , I said 25, she said ok (probably even 20$ would be accepted). Wasn't so hot, but probably I got bored as I drank 10 beers waiting for 1am. I missed Asean restaurant, probably was better choice as I didn't see any beautiful there at sky but thanks anyway.

MutantChicken
02-24-14, 09:41
I was there last month. There are some semi-pros and students. No night-life.

Very nice place if you have the time to relax and monger with Patience. The river is a good place to chat.Going around town there are 4 chickenshacks. 6-8dollar for the kymer. 10usd for the Vietnamese, slim but don't expect much service.

Rewsna
04-02-14, 06:00
Reporting on Poipet.

Small town. A moto ride from one end to another is 10 minutes (maybe 8).

The place to monger are the KTVs and MPs. A moto would be able to find them.

I went to 2 KTVs but my Khmer was so bad they could not accommodate me, so I left.

MPs they have 2-4 girls that are 5/6. Never saw a stunner. There was one road with 3 MPs next to each other. Selection was better there. I went with a 19 year old who was pretty much a dead fish. Looks: 6. The room was like a tiny shack with just a bed and a fan. But it was only $20. I'm sure I could've bargained lower, but I didn't feel like it because all these MPs are the same, and I didn't want to visit anymore. Would not repeat. I was spoiled by Thailand.

Although I had planned to spend the night in Poipet, I left that night in a taxi to SR. I knew this place had nothing more to offer.

Johnie
09-10-14, 07:34
Fellow mongers,

I will be in Svey Rieng for a couple of days and would like to know if there is any action available. I am quite happy to sample low end / local service if that is all that is available. This question was asked here on this board back in 2011 by another member but received no response. Hopefully someone has been lucky since. Please help a poor man addicted to our hobby.

Johnie

Otari
10-02-14, 22:03
I'm thinking about going from Pattaya to Sihanoukville via Koh Kong. Is there any action / reason to stop?

Lanthano
11-23-14, 08:51
I'm thinking about going from Pattaya to Sihanoukville via Koh Kong. Is there any action / reason to stop?Good question. I want an answer to this too.

The destination is known or used to be known as a prime visa run spot with cheap sex and everything else.

I'd like to know in anticipation of my next trip.

Anon Y Mouse
12-23-14, 16:44
Even thought Battambang is a provincial city, there are bars, restaurants and discos that are open late. Stop by a joint called Madison Corner on 2. 5 street to get the low down on any action.Gents,

Brief update: Battambang's new governor is the former governor of Siem Reap. He is Siem-Reaping Battambang. For example, he recently declared a stretch of road to be "Pub Street. " That's its official name; you can see it on Google Maps now.

Unfortunately, the "Madison Corner" pub mentioned above is mis-spelled as "Madison Cornner" in Google Maps. Just FYI.

Here's an article on Battamberg's new Pub Street: http://www.soksabike.com/whats-new-battambang/.

I haven't been there yet, so I have nothing to report. Still lurking.

Anon Y Mouse.

Frankfurter
01-01-15, 08:01
If you intent to monger here you a) either have to be really desperate and check out the 'beer bar' establishments, such as the one across from Palm House Resort.

B) bring your own from Phnom Penh. I tried the first and was actually shocked what I was offered. You need to go past the beer garden to the very back of the large site. There are a few newer masonry buildings, each with a chair in front. The ages range from about 20-30, in the looks department it is a 2-3, the most. One of the girls had actually a nice face, but almost no teeth, the other one had such a terrifying fresh big scar on her leg (why would you wear a mini-mini-skirt with that?) that I had to pass. All this is best done with a local tuktuk driver. There is also a chicken farm some 8 km out of town, but I had enough already.

CelesteHague
01-25-15, 07:15
Not much action in Battambang and very hard to get blowjobs.

Massage places

Had not luck getting handjobs in Khemara 1 (shared rooms), Omega (private room) or Classy Hotel (shared room). For regular massage, I would recommend Classy since girls are better trained there and quite young, and you get use of sauna facilities. Will cost you around USD10 for an hour, mandatory tip at Classy.

Massages places II

Full sex can be had any time of the day at Spring Park Massage for around USD15 (massage price included) depending on your looks and your Khmer language abilites. Need to ask for oil massage and ask for a private room. Girl 30-35 year old, cannot choose.

Clubs

Rushed sex can be had for USD30 for foreigners w / the girls in the two main discos. Don't expect anything great though.

Freelancers

Again, rushed sex can be had w / the girls walking along the riverside, or near Sky Club. USD25-30 is the going price. They will take you to short times hotels that cost around USD5.

Girls in clothes shops

This is the best way to get enjoyable sex but it also takes more time to get into their pants.

Dreams1973
07-08-15, 10:34
Can anyone suggest me any chance of action in Kampong Thom?

In the past I know that there was a karaoke at the Arunras Hotel but never tried. How is the situation now?

Retgilpo
08-22-15, 16:40
I'm thinking about going from Pattaya to Sihanoukville via Koh Kong. Is there any action / reason to stop?Hi there,

Is NO aircon bus anymore between Pattaya and Trat anymore so better take a bus from Bangkok Ekamai station.

It seems chickenfarms in sihanoukville and also in pailin are not anny more like 10 years ago from what I Read everywhere.

O those happy 5 dollar massage jamjam boomboom Days where Nice in sihanoukville 10 years ago but even hiring a motorbike was forbidden 8 years ago for tourist.

So my advice is to expect no chickenfarm annymore.

Maybe streetwalkers and hookers hang arround lonely plannet restaurants or the disco at the chickenfarmroad. In the Old Days chickenfarmgirls liked to go there with me.

And be carefull. Not all hotels are girlfriendly. Especially the New resort in the North of the town.

O I hope also on fresh information on Pailin and Koh Kong.

Ronald.

Juicyclamlover
09-18-15, 05:57
Not much action here but it is the low season, so not alot to report.

Stayed 2 nights as a mate was looking up some Cambo friends he hadn't seen for 5 years.

Pub Street had only about 5-6 bars that were open, the busiest area was around the White Rose.

You could get a girl back to your hotel from one of the massage parlours for 30-40 USD overnight the choice was limited.

Alternatively, ask one of the Tuk, Tuk guys to get a girl for you, we did this and it worked out fine for the same money as above.

They all speak good English.

They also get the girls from the massage parlours but if you tell the guy what your after at least you'll get something close, at least we weren't disappointed.

Retgilpo
10-21-15, 08:17
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Roderick
12-05-15, 11:25
Hi Juicyclam!

Is your report about Battambang or Siem Reap? Your heading reads Battambang, but the text looks like your are writing about Siem Reap. If you do have information on Battambang could you please give some more information so that I may narrow my search. I arrived in this remote provincial center earlier this afternoon, and I can't find the parlors you mention!

Aussie Fella
08-25-16, 20:46
I'm thinking about going from Pattaya to Sihanoukville via Koh Kong. Is there any action / reason to stop?There is some action in Koh Kong, but not really worth stopping for as there are far more options, and better quality, in both Pattaya and Snooky (yes, I know this is a reply to a much older post, but hopefully it'll be helpful to others making the journey). There's a very small chicken farm just outside the town of KK with (from memory) 4 houses. The times I went there, there wasn't much to choose from; maybe 10 - 12 ladies in total. The quality wasn't great, although I did find one that was relatively attractive. I paid $20 but get the feeling I could have bargained down a little. If you want to go there, it's not hard to get transport for a dollar or so. In the actual main Koh Kong town, there are a number of KTVs which would appear to cater more to an Asian clientele. I rode slowly past several times on a motorbike, but the girls showed this white boy absolutely no interest. However, when Asian guys came by in their cars, the girls were up and out to the street side to try and get some attention. I quite liked Koh Kong as a town. Small, ramshackle. And it has some nice beaches a short ride away on the other side of the bridge, but I wouldn't stop there if mongering was your sole goal.

Frankfurter
12-30-17, 13:02
I'm not the Grinch necessarily, but this visit to Omega Massage was a disaster. I went for the 2 hrs. Oil massage and when it started the completely dressed, unfriendly girl started complaining, "2 hrs. , Uhm, aah, oh no" untill I decided to pull the plug and go for 1 HR. Instead. Atmosphere was ruined, setting the tone for everything else. Of course no happy ending here. I'm looking forward to go back to PP tomorrow. Something I'm not doing right it seems.

Berrys66
09-08-20, 09:59
Strange as an auss mate spends a lot of time in battambang for some reason. Can't figure why.

JimboCojones
06-20-22, 10:58
No one has updated anything about Kampot the past few years so I'll do it. The old market and city center is now filled with ladybars. Just a few years ago I remember them being a few hundred meters away from the market but now they're in the middle of it all. There are probably more than a dozen of them but talent isn't great. I've taken a few girls from there and I think I've paid about $40 for ST. Nothing spectacular though.

Does anyone have information about Koh Kong these days? That town was filled with small shops before but I haven't been back since maybe 2014 or 2015.

Mosquito2002
10-28-22, 06:07
Will be in PP next month, but thinking about also hitting Poi Pet on the way out of town.

Doesn't seem to be a big girlie bar or casino girl info on Poi Pet on-line. Any 1st hand info would be appreciated, just to see if it's worth visiting.

SacredMan
10-21-23, 07:09
Will be in .....

Doesn't seem to be a big girlie bar or casino girl info on Poi Pet on-line. Any 1st hand info would be appreciated, just to see if it's worth visiting.I was in poipet from March to Sept 2023. There are many casinos in poipet. But there are no girlie bars or pubs in poipet just like those at the Riverside in Phnom Penh or siem reap. So it's a very weak place to look for girls for fun.

However there are 2 big discos in poipet, Star city entertainment centre (near Galaxy Casino) and another one opposite this disco that you can book their girls for companionship at a rate of 1000 baht per hour just for companionship without sex.

There are brothels that's quite difficult to locate. However there are quite many massage parlours at their run down shops which charge 200 baht per hour.

So basically poipet is not a place for night life. However from poipet, you can cross the border to Thailand. There are buses, taxis and train to Bangkok.

StevePtt
12-31-23, 12:34
In other cities get out into the dark. It's the same, as it was in the 90's. Massage advertised at 5. Ask about FS first offer 25, could have got 15, but paid 20. Looks 7-8, 25, tall, well made up, nice dress. It's so easy to find that if you can't then maybe it is not for you. These are basic shacks, shophouses, garages, not FKKs, no one spoke English, but it didn't matter.