PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Striker34
10-29-11, 14:27
Hi guys,

I have RTFF and done a search but the results are all some years old. Can anyone tell me if the Millenium Airport Hotel is girl friendly?Just spent 3 nights there. No problems with bringing girls back as long as they have I'd. The girls on the dayshift at reception wanted original passports; the nightshift guys were happy with photocopy. YMMV

Will Smith69
10-29-11, 17:15
When are you going to be in Dubai.Arriving 10. 11 and leave 13. 11.

Booked the majestic, and have lots of time for fun!

Will

Timechime
10-30-11, 13:07
Arriving 10. 11 and leave 13. 11.

Booked the majestic, and have lots of time for fun!

WillSorry smith. I won't be there. I may visit in December first week.

Sean D
11-01-11, 07:03
Greetings! First time to Dubai on business in early January and request some suggestions please.

1. Top 5 hotels that are GF. Thinking Radisson SAS but open to suggestions. Prefer to be lively and central.

2. Best venues / bars that are more upscale preferably within one of these hotels. Where might a good spot be fro Uzbek or similar ladies?

3. Expected donations. Hourly or overnight?

Many thanks in advance and any other tips appreciated.

Sean D
11-01-11, 07:09
Greetings! First time to Dubai on business in early January and request some suggestions please.

1. Top 5 hotels that are GF. Thinking Radisson SAS but open to suggestions. Prefer to be lively and central.

2. Best venues / bars that are more upscale preferably within one of these hotels. Where might a good spot be fro Uzbek or similar ladies?

Bret76
11-02-11, 10:16
As the subject says RTFF and you will gell all your answers.

Cheers!

ChessB
11-03-11, 16:30
Radisson Blu Dubai Downtown GF?

Anybody know if Radisson Blu Dubai Downtown is GF?

Thanks

ChessB
11-03-11, 16:37
Radisson Blu Dubai Downtown GF?

Anybody know if Radisson Blu Dubai Downtown is GF?

Thanks.

Wilts Boy
11-04-11, 14:46
As usual no problems in getting girls in my favourite hotel. Yes the girls will need I'd to present to Reception. (Depending on how the girl is dressed will depend if security will stop you if you decide to try and avoid reception). Never any issues with reception, they just take a copy of passport and wish you an enjoyable night! .

As usual very GF, recommend to anyone (just make sure you book for 2 people as will be charged dh100 supplement if you booked single occupaancy and then check aa girl in.

Gonzobiz
11-05-11, 16:10
Hello, and thanks to all ISG brothers for such helpful advice.

I'm attending an event later this month at the Jumeriah Beach Hotel. Is it Green?

I've searched the forum and can't find any current info.

Are there clubs nearby with WG?

Last time, I was in the city, so I'm not familiar with this area.

Thanks again!

Member #3447
11-07-11, 22:18
The Majestic was still girl-friendly as of the past 30 days. I brought different women with no problems. Only need a copy of her passport. Note, if you're bringing more than one guest after 10 pm, you'll have to pay 100 AED per guest. I brought in three one night. My girlfriend plus two of her friends. So we can drink in my room. I had to pay 200 AED.

Bret76
11-09-11, 07:36
Good day Gents,

I will be in DXB from 20th nov to 24th nov my company is placing me at Holiday Inn Express DXB internet city so I need to know if

1. This hotel by any chance is green?

2. Do they have a bar with talent?

3. How much would be the cab fare to and from the golden triangle? Would it be feasible to bring in talent from the triangle (if its green ofcourse).

Would highly appreciate your feedback.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

Bret76
11-12-11, 10:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an inquiry regarding whether a specific hotel property is "Green". These types of "inquiries" are not permitted because they are almost universally posted by tree-hugging environmentalists whose only intent is to raise the "green" question on travel websites and elsewhere in the blogsphere for the sole purpose of injecting said "green" question into public discussions.

If you want to know if a specific hotel is "Green", then just go to their website.

Rain Coat
11-15-11, 13:11
In Bahrain

ST means 1 shot. 30 min.

LT means 2 shot. 1 hr.

Please any one can update what ST and LT means in Dubai?

Rain Coat
11-15-11, 13:13
Please anyone can suggest GF hotel in Deira under 200 Dirham.

Member #2483
11-15-11, 23:13
Hello everyone,

Will be in Dubai next week and staying at Pullman Mall of The Emirates. Can anyone tell if it is green (girl friendly)? Let me know. Thanks.

Bret76
11-16-11, 05:35
I'll be stayin at the Ibis Al Barsha now guys any experiences with talent in the in house bars?

Thanks in advance see you on the 20th of NOV.

Dubai Sleuth
11-16-11, 08:45
I'll be stayin at the Ibis Al Barsha now guys any experiences with talent in the in house bars?Some African presence in the Casa Latina bar. You need to walk through the main restaurant to get there. Which means the reverse journey can be a little shameful if you have picked up a takeaway.

Bret76
11-16-11, 09:12
Some African presence in the Casa Latina bar. You need to walk through the main restaurant to get there. Which means the reverse journey can be a little shameful if you have picked up a takeaway.Thanks a heap! You mentioned CIS as well in one of your posts?

Bret76
11-16-11, 09:14
Some African presence in the Casa Latina bar. You need to walk through the main restaurant to get there. Which means the reverse journey can be a little shameful if you have picked up a takeaway.Any idea of the price? Sorry to bother you so much but I've got a few days left to arrive there so I need to know where to look to avoid wasting time.

Leblon
11-16-11, 21:37
Any idea of the price? Sorry to bother you so much but I've got a few days left to arrive there so I need to know where to look to avoid wasting time.Better than Casa Latino bar is the bar next to lobby. In evening time, like starting from 7-8 maybe there is usually one etiopian and one little too big Chinese.

I took slimmer one of the etiopian sisters that used to be there often, I negotiated 500 for LT but it turned out to be ST, usual stuff. But very good performance. Lately I have seen little bigger sister there only.

If you are afraid of walk of shame, just go to your room first and ask girl come to there after two minutes.

About prize, start from four hundred for ST, probably does not work but you can try.

In this place even two girls could succeed, I was always planning those etiopian sisters together but I was always too tired.

I haven't been in this hotel for some months now, but if you have to be in Al Barsha or near Internet city it is very good choise, green green green, cheap, and there are always somebody in the bar next to lobby.

When bar next to lobby close (around 12?) , girls or girl either go to Latino Bar or change to other hotel.

Rooms are small but bed is big, and it is new hotel. If you pay for the breakfast, you can see good looking tourist girls (usually with the boyfriend)

If I called to girl to come to hotel, I always met her to bar first, then no need to disturb reception

Bret76
11-17-11, 06:22
Thank you so much Leblon! Your detailed and informative reply highly appreciated! Hope we can have a drink or two in case you plan to grop by on an evening between 20th to 24th NOV.

Cheers!

Better than Casa Latino bar is the bar next to lobby. In evening time, like starting from 7-8 maybe there is usually one etiopian and one little too big Chinese.

I took slimmer one of the etiopian sisters that used to be there often, I negotiated 500 for LT but it turned out to be ST, usual stuff. But very good performance. Lately I have seen little bigger sister there only.

If you are afraid of walk of shame, just go to your room first and ask girl come to there after two minutes.

About prize, start from four hundred for ST, probably does not work but you can try.

In this place even two girls could succeed, I was always planning those etiopian sisters together but I was always too tired.

I haven't been in this hotel for some months now, but if you have to be in Al Barsha or near Internet city it is very good choise, green green green, cheap, and there are always somebody in the bar next to lobby.

When bar next to lobby close (around 12?) , girls or girl either go to Latino Bar or change to other hotel.

Rooms are small but bed is big, and it is new hotel. If you pay for the breakfast, you can see good looking tourist girls (usually with the boyfriend)

If I called to girl to come to hotel, I always met her to bar first, then no need to disturb reception

Bret76
11-17-11, 06:51
Anybody knows about these Jormand hotels?

They have quite cheap room prizes in Directrooms. Com?Hi again Leblon to return the favour:

Jormand hotel Apartments oppsite Dhow palace hotel and city max hotel Bur Dubai

Price : Book via booking. Com and it will cost you much cheaper I paid AED 150 / DAY inclusive of taxes (no breakfast)

If I had booked a week in advance then the rate would have been AED 120 / day inclusive of taxes. Yes unbelivable too good to be true but fortunately it is. I just hope with the humongous influx and the large number of guests that check in and out every minute they don't start charging like other similar standard hotels!

Rooms : very very reasonable for the price with comfortable bed / beds (2 beds jioned at times to make a single queen size bed) washing machine, kitchen, utencils, iron stand etc very nice for the price it was very much green back in JUL 2011.

Saw a white guy in the pool with an asian wg they were having fun so I persume no issues there with bringing in a wg.

The Paki guy at the reception is friendly (usually saw him at the night shift)

There is a pool on the top where you sometimes see really hot westren female tourists that make you horny instantly ideal for mongering in the Golden triangle as is in very close proximity / walking distance to Panorama, regal, York etc.

No in house bar or club so good in a way as not noisy at all and bad in a way that if you are not in the mood to go hunting then you can't get anything from the hotel!

A store is in close proximity that is once you exit the main entrance on your right hand go strainght youll see 4 season hotel turn right you will see an indian resturant and a store. So convinient in many aspects also if you want a bigger better store then you have to crosss on the oppsite side and you'll see another store for groceries, milk, juice, water, etc.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Bret76
11-17-11, 12:02
[QUOTE=Leblon; 1217942]Better than Casa Latino bar is the bar next to lobby. In evening time, like starting from 7-8 maybe there is usually one etiopian and one little too big Chinese.

Hi again Lablon any chance you can rate the ethos based on face / body etc?

Jdavidyy
11-17-11, 19:59
Hi Guys,

No mention seen of Metropolitan Diera. It is GF right? Would appreciate confirmation.

Jack

Bearkat
11-18-11, 10:55
Need your help here guys, will be visiting Dubai first week of Dec and require recommendations on either a 3 bedroom serviced apratment or a 3 bed hotel suite.

Only thing we ask for is that it should be:

(1) less than 15 mins taxi ride from Deira,

(2) GF and discreet

(3) Under USD300 a day.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jimmy K II
11-18-11, 14:10
Hi Guys,

No mention seen of Metropolitan Diera. It is GF right? Would appreciate confirmation.

JackHi Jack,

According to my experience (but already 6 month ago) , the Metropolitain Deira is yellow.

Once the've asked for an I'd-copy, once they let us pass without control.

Unfurtunately, there's no chance to enter in more discreet way than to pass in front of the reception.

Have fun and cheers!

Jim

BionicMan
11-18-11, 14:29
Good day Gents,

I will be in DXB from 20th nov to 24th nov my company is placing me at Holiday Inn Express DXB internet city so I need to know if

1. This hotel by any chance is green?

2. Do they have a bar with talent?

3. How much would be the cab fare to and from the golden triangle? Would it be feasible to bring in talent from the triangle (if its green ofcourse).

Would highly appreciate your feedback. Many thanks in advance for your assistance.1. I have seen a WG leaving alone one morning, exiting from the lift.

2. No.

3. Cabs are not much expensive in Dubai. Maybe some 50dhs?

If you have a car you can access the room with the lift from the garage.

Leblon
11-18-11, 20:43
[QUOTE=Leblon; 1217942]Better than Casa Latino bar is the bar next to lobby. In evening time, like starting from 7-8 maybe there is usually one etiopian and one little too big Chinese.

Hi again Lablon any chance you can rate the ethos based on face / body etc?Not very good quality expected here, nor face nor body. The slimmer sister of the two ethiopians was the only one there that I never wanted. Maybe "bigger" sister also. I once saw slimmer sister in the Metropolitan and she told me that she can go with me for 1000 only for half an hours since we are friends.

But like I said I have not been there for some months now, could be that there are better options available, or could be that there is nothing.

In this hotel internet if free, but it works only in the lobby. So I was often sitting in the lobby, seeing familiar girls arriving to hotel alone and going to elevator. This is why they are called call girls.

Also, if I called some girl to come to meet me, they always knew the place. So this seem to be really mongerer's favourite hotel.

If you are handsome young and good talker (not me.) , you can try to get tourist girl, they also come to lobby to use their laptop.

Member #2483
11-19-11, 07:58
Does anyone have any info on Pullman Dubai Mall of The Emirates? Is it green? Really need the info. Thanks a heap!

Jdavidyy
11-19-11, 19:56
Hi Jim,

Thanks a lot. Any one with more recent experiance at Metropolitain Deira?

Jack

Hi Jack.

According to my experience (but already 6 month ago) , the Metropolitain Deira is yellow.

Once the've asked for an I'd-copy, once they let us pass without control.

Unfurtunately, there's no chance to enter in more discreet way than to pass in front of the reception.

Have fun and cheers!

Jim

Nickc
11-20-11, 08:56
. Jormand hotel Apartments opposite Dhow palace hotel and city max hotel Bur Dubai

Price : Book via booking. Com and it will cost you much cheaper I paid AED 150 / DAY inclusive of taxes (no breakfast) Hello. Cheers for good info. Was just looking at booking. Com and it saids its in Sharjah.

Which is confusing because it shows as being in Bur Dubai in other Hotel booking sights.

This appears to par for the course with some booking sites.

Can you confirm it is opposite Dhow palace Hotel?

Cheers Nickc

Bret76
11-21-11, 07:25
Hello. Cheers for good info. Was just looking at booking. Com and it saids its in Sharjah.

Which is confusing because it shows as being in Bur Dubai in other Hotel booking sights.

This appears to par for the course with some booking sites.

Can you confirm it is opposite Dhow palace Hotel?

Cheers NickcYes I confirm it is opposite Dhow palace bur DXB

http://www.booking.com/hotel/ae/jormand-apartments.en.html?aid=311984; label=hotel-67269-ae-u8jKQ*xpAgZ7iSB07IpyXAS932021297; ws=&gclid=COGn69WLx6wCFYSFpAodfG6CqQ.

But please keep in note that when I say opposite it means Jormand is located opposite Dhow palace's rear entry not the front entry as there is a double road oppsite to Dhow palace's front entry so yes it is opposite the back entry precisely with city Max a bit far ahead on the right, I stayed there for 12 days but couldn't bring in any talent as I was with colleagues so didn't want to take any risks. Hotel has a pretty small lobby and breakfast is served there further if you plan to stay for a longer period then ask for a room with a balcony as at night you get a pretty good view of talent going in and out of Dhow's rear door at night. You can conviniently walk to Majestic / Music room, panorama across the road and ofcourse Regal and York! With Choitram store as well as a small mall with small food court "Khaleej" somethin if I recall correctly so easy acces to groceries and fast food! Further it is 10AED cab drive to Burjaman Mall and Karma as well as Khalid bin Waleed metro station what more can you ask for! Cabs easily available throughout just outside jormand.

Cheers!

Bret76
11-21-11, 07:32
1. I have seen a WG leaving alone one morning, exiting from the lift.

2. No.

3. Cabs are not much expensive in Dubai. Maybe some 50dhs?

If you have a car you can access the room with the lift from the garage.Many thanks Bionicman however ther had been some changes ill now be staying at Ibis Al Barsha secondly I will be arriving on 27th NOV now instead of 20th nov.

Anyway your kind response much appreciated.

Cheers!

Manchester Two
11-21-11, 20:04
Ho Jack. Yes, all Metros are GF Friendly, one of them also has the famous "Rattlesnake" bar connected to it as well. I am sure you can find plenty of FR's on that venue. G Luck.

Hi Guys,

Jack

Bsfilter
11-23-11, 01:30
Holiday Inn express jumeriah, what is the status of this hotel? Any help is appreciated.

Lowprofile2
11-24-11, 12:26
Hi Guys,

Anyone Knows if this solutions are girl friendly? Thanks in advance!

Asfar Hotel Apartment.

Fortune Hotel Apartments.

Dunes Hotel Apartments Oud Metha.

Star Metro Al Barsha Hotel Apartments

Shirish
11-25-11, 10:25
Any green service apartments in Bur Dubai?

Hi friends.

I am planning to Visit Dubai from 9 th to 11 th Dec 11.

This is my 3 Road visit.

I need some green service apartments in Bur Dubai Area.

Please help me.

Thanks In advance.

Sd

Seaman408
11-25-11, 11:15
Hello guys,

Going to live in Armani Hotel inside Burj Khalifa. Anyone knows is it green? Want to fun there.

Thanks!

Must Stop
11-25-11, 20:54
Employer booked me into this service apartment. Searched the thread and no info on it. Can someone confirm if it is GF Friendly?

AhmedB75
11-25-11, 23:58
Any green service apartments in Bur Dubai?

Hi friends.

I am planning to Visit Dubai from 9 th to 11 th Dec 11.

This is my 3 Road visit.

I need some green service apartments in Bur Dubai Area.

Please help me.

Thanks In advance.

SdTry Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana.

Very nice apartments (check at tripadvisor) and green (I'd required). Best location. 10 minutes walk to York.

I spent 5 nights there in May and can warmly recommend.

Kirch
11-26-11, 14:53
Booked the Shangri La first time as my favorite hotels are all fully booked. Anyone knows if it's girl friendly?

ExpatCat
11-27-11, 03:22
Booked the Shangri La first time as my favorite hotels are all fully booked. Anyone knows if it's girl friendly?I can confirm that the Shangri La is girl friendly. At least it was for about three years when I visited it up to two years ago. You can either just walk straight in the door and across to the lifts or come in from the back entrance straight to the lifts. The lobby and check in is on the left and the lifts are a lot closer. Much less of a walk of shame.

This weekend (paying my own way) I stayed a the CityMax in Bur Dubai. I can confirm that it is girl-friendly. They do insist on the girl's I'd though. I got a stunner from Rattlesnake up to the room and had the front desk phone me up asking (or was it more of a demand) that I come down with the girls I'd. Stuff that. If they want the I'd they can come and get it. I was not moving from the room. Flunky soon came up and collected the I'd and all was fine.

The room was small, about the same size as the Ibis, but at least it has a bar fridge. A bit basic, but that's what you pay for. It's cheap and cheerful. The breakfast is crap though. It's what I would describe as an industrial hotel catering for the cheap end of the market with 600 rooms. Very few frills, but it does the job. There's a cold store / supermarket about 50 yards away to stock up the essentials so it does what it's supposed to do. Would I stay there again? I may. It depends if there are no offers from other more interesting places. Quite anonymous though.

R The Man
11-27-11, 17:09
Just for the record, I stayed at The Address hotel at Dubai Mall, and it was fine to bring up girls. It was a nice hotel and easy to get to the elevators from the main door.

R.

LustForLife
11-29-11, 03:48
Hi all.

Is the 4 Points Sheraton on Bank Street still green?

Thanks,

Lust4life

Deon123
11-30-11, 11:48
During my last week's Dubai trip, I made it a point to see the current status of popular Panorama hotel. I know the Indian bouncer / security guy and asked him whether girls are allowed. He said that the hotel policy is changed; they want more families to come and stay in the hotel. He said quite firmly that the girls won't be allowed. However, the bar at the entrance will continue. Now, that doesn't make any sense. If the hotel wants to attract families then why to have the bar which is right at the door step of the hotel with half-nacked girls coming in and out of bar and loitering in the lobby! The bouncer had no answer; however, the bad thing for we mongers is that the old Panorama is a dream now. I stayed for a dozen time in the past and enjoyed its location, staff and GFriendliness.

Deon123

Band100
11-30-11, 17:32
Hi all.

Is the 4 Points Sheraton on Bank Street still green?

Thanks,

Lust4lifeThe girl need to show I'd. Don't know if a copy is ok.

(Stayed there 2 weeks ago)

Black Eyes
11-30-11, 23:38
I was told over the phone that girl friends of same nationality is allowed in the hotel, but not other nationalities.

Someone who has stayed there has to confirm this.

Cons68
12-01-11, 08:17
Just for the record, I stayed at The Address hotel at Dubai Mall, and it was fine to bring up girls. It was a nice hotel and easy to get to the elevators from the main door.

R.I can confirm that there are working girls in the bar of The Address Marina. One of my business associates was staying there and a couple of young, revealingly dressed Russian speakign girls shared an elevator ride with her.

Upon receiving these news I decided to investigate and yes, they are workign girls. Not sure if the hotel is GF or not, but it seems likely.

Xovation
12-01-11, 19:22
Hey guys,

Heading to DBX in the coming week for 3 nights. I would really appreciate it if you can suggest a GF friendly hotel near the fun and pick up areas. Can afford between $100-150 dollars / night. Please name the place (and where to book it) and what club / bar (pick up spot) is nearby. In another word: where would you stay if you were in similar circumstances?)

Thank you very much.

X

(have RTFF or at least the last 15 pages. But it kinda made me more confused I guess as I haven't been to DBX much and none of the last reports really provided details. It just seems that you guys are all experts in DBX and using the forum pass along keywords.)

Metol
12-02-11, 09:44
Hey guys,

Suggest a GF friendly hotel near the fun and pick up areas. Can afford between $100-150 dollars / night. In another word: where would you stay if you were in similar circumstances?) Greetings xovation,

Your accommodation budget could get a GF hotel such as Majestic and Ramada Hotels in Bur Dubai. Near by (that's walking distance) bars in hotels that might be of interest include Panorama and York Hotels. These hotels can be booked thru the Internet, for example, www.booking.com In the meanwhile, good luck and perhaps report your adventures here!

M.

Xovation
12-03-11, 03:51
Greetings xovation,

Your accommodation budget could get a GF hotel such as Majestic and Ramada Hotels in Bur Dubai. Near by (that's walking distance) bars in hotels that might be of interest include Panorama and York Hotels.

M.I've checked out the prices, Ramada seems a bit out of range next week, majestic seems perfect. Just wondering if any of you can confirm whether they have smoking rooms? It says in the hotel description that "all public and private areas are non-smoking"! If so, then I might need to look for another.

Thanks a bunch Metol. Will certainly report my trip. If you have any specific queries you want me to check let me know.

Cheers,

-X

Masterxxx
12-03-11, 23:09
Hi,

Any word on whether the Movenpick and Le Meridien both near the airport are GF? The most recent mention of these two on the forums seems to be several years old.

Thanks

Moghul
12-04-11, 07:58
During my last week's Dubai trip, I made it a point to see the current status of popular Panorama hotel. I know the Indian bouncer / security guy and asked him whether girls are allowed. He said that the hotel policy is changed; they want more families to come and stay in the hotel. He said quite firmly that the girls won't be allowed. However, the bar at the entrance will continue. Now, that doesn't make any sense. If the hotel wants to attract families then why to have the bar which is right at the door step of the hotel with half-nacked girls coming in and out of bar and loitering in the lobby! The bouncer had no answer; however, the bad thing for we mongers is that the old Panorama is a dream now. I stayed for a dozen time in the past and enjoyed its location, staff and GFriendliness.

Deon123Hi Deon,

Like you panorama bur Dubai used to be my std halt, the main reason being that I usually was there only during daytime, and in transit, and it is one of the few hotels which had actyion in daytime-jockey club. Many times I have happily hunted there and taken gals to the room, w / o ne problem. In fact I had built up some very good contacts and had few rgular girls of the Chinese, uzbeki, turkish varieties.

So to hear that this cozy comfortable place has become red is really disteressing. More so with the double standards of having jockey open even during daytime and than not allowing girls to go upto the room.

Like you I too was quite pally with the staff and enjoyed good rapport with them.

I will be visiting on 6th dec after 6 months, and now am in real prob about where to stay for the daytime.

Pl do pm me to discuss this further. Maybe we can share some good contacts.

Toronto Lover
12-04-11, 08:35
Hi guys,

I will be staying one night at the Hilton Creek Deira. Is the hotel GF? Have a uzbek regular who has her passport with her if I'd is needed?

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks in advance

Deon123
12-04-11, 14:02
Hi,

Any word on whether the Movenpick and Le Meridien both near the airport are GF? The most recent mention of these two on the forums seems to be several years old.

ThanksLe Meridien near the airport is certainly Girl friendly from my own experience about 10 days ago.

Deon123

Studley
12-06-11, 09:30
Hi guys,

I will be staying one night at the Hilton Creek Deira. Is the hotel GF? Have a uzbek regular who has her passport with her if I'd is needed?

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks in advanceHilton Creek is totally green. On one occasion I used the back entrance and went straight to elevators no passport copy was required.

Second time, the girl came upto room, no issues whatsoever.

You could also pretend to go to Glasshouse on mezz floor and take the elevator up to the room from them.

S

Livers
12-06-11, 19:07
I am spending Christmas and new years in Dubai and luckily I got a choice of some nice hotels through work. If you could help me with the friendliness of these hotels I propmise I will write a report. I did look but couldn't find anything on these.

The Rotana in Jumerah.

The Monarch on Szr.

Or the Sheraton in Jumeriah.

Thanks in advance guys

Rain Coat
12-06-11, 21:15
Hi,

I am planing to stay at Majestic, Anyone can confirm me that, they are charging extra to take girl to your room? We can take girl directly to the room or do we need to show passport or visa document?

Thanks

BionicMan
12-06-11, 23:33
I am spending Christmas and new years in Dubai and luckily I got a choice of some nice hotels through work. If you could help me with the friendliness of these hotels I propmise I will write a report. I did look but couldn't find anything on these.

The Rotana in Jumerah.

The Monarch on Szr.

Or the Sheraton in Jumeriah.

Thanks in advance guysRotana is surely a high class, but if it is the one I have in mind, it is far from the beach, it is in a shopping complex and as most of venues off Dubai, it is off the path.

Livers
12-07-11, 09:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an inquiry regarding whether a specific hotel property is "Green". These types of "inquiries" are not permitted because they are almost universally posted by tree-hugging environmentalists whose only intent is to raise the "green" question on travel websites and elsewhere in the blogsphere for the sole purpose of injecting said "green" question into public discussions.

If you want to know if a specific hotel is "Green", then just go to their website.

Leblon
12-07-11, 18:14
I was told over the phone that girl friends of same nationality is allowed in the hotel, but not other nationalities.

Someone who has stayed there has to confirm this.Can't confirm, but I went to reception to ask about this, and they said that "we prefer that girls are of same race or nationality"

So not so green

Leblon
12-07-11, 20:30
I went to look Jormand Suites hotel couple of weeks ago, I was considering to book to this hotel, I wanted to see room.

Hotel was full so they could not show me room, but I talked with receptionist and he said that it is no problem to bring girl there.

I asked if two girls are possible and it was not supposed to be problem.

While I was there I also visited nearby Richmond Hotel Apartments and ABC Arabian Suites hotel.

In both of them receptionist said that no problem to bring in many girls.

It is difficult to find places where you can take many girls, usually only one is allowed (or none).

But these places are apartment hotels, where you are supposed to live like in normal apartments.

I have not spend any nights in any of them, but that is good idea for cheap mongering place. If you look from directrooms. Com these hotels are always cheapest ones in Bur Dubai area, Richmond and Jormand Suites especially (don't confuse with Jormand Apartments which is near CityMax and Dhow Palace)

Neigborhood is little bleak and boring, but it is almost walking distance from Golden Triangle in winter time, and only 10 dirham taxi drive.

You can try to do what Chinese girls in Panorama tell me one mongerer guy do there sometimes: Takes five Chinese ladys from there at the one time. What can he do with five ladies I don't know.

But this is an idea to try for somebody, cheap mongering places where you can bring many girls. I am happy with my hotel at the moment so I did not go to any of them. I can't guarantee that many girls really works since receptionist can have additional conditions when you really bring gilr (s) there (have to be same race, no different girls in different nights, etc.)

Livers
12-07-11, 22:28
Rotana is surely a high class, but if it is the one I have in mind, it is far from the beach, it is in a shopping complex and as most of venues off Dubai, it is off the path.Could anyone help me the girl friendliness of either the Sheraton jumeriah, the Rotana Jumeriah or the Monarch SZR?

Thanks in advance

Jim Fuckey
12-08-11, 07:34
Is the Novotel WTC (still) Green?

I have a work-enforced stay coming up with a group and have not been able to convince them to stay in the Hilton Creek.

Livers
12-09-11, 00:41
[Deleted by Admin]

If you want to know if a specific hotel is "Green", then just go to their website. I am sorry didn't know about this rule however when I rtff there were alot of those posts asking that question if someone could give me info on the monarch or sheraton jumeriah would appreciate it.

ChessB
12-09-11, 10:18
Does anybody know if Traders By Shangri La Hotel is GF (Green)?

Thanks in advance.

Nickc
12-09-11, 12:09
Hi Deon,

Like you panorama bur Dubai used to be my std halt, the main reason being that I usually was there only during daytime, and in transit, and it is one of the few hotels which had actyion in daytime-jockey club. Many times I have happily hunted there and taken gals to the room, w / o ne problem. In fact I had built up some very good contacts and had few rgular girls of the Chinese, uzbeki, turkish varieties.

So to hear that this cozy comfortable place has become red is really disteressing. More so with the double standards of having jockey open even during daytime and than not allowing girls to go upto the room.

Like you I too was quite pally with the staff and enjoyed good rapport with them.

I will be visiting on 6th dec after 6 months, and now am in real prob about where to stay for the daytime.

Pl do pm me to discuss this further. Maybe we can share some good contacts.Hello, Moghul. I am unable to PM you regards your post. You appear not to have that option set. Maybe its for paid members only. I to sadly miss Hotel Paranormal, it was so much fun. Alas I believe i have found a similiar set up close by. If you can PM me, I'll PM you backs details as you requested.

Cheers Nickc

Aslging
12-10-11, 00:17
*.200 per guest though.

Saw very good offer@hotelscombined dot com and booking room for 2 Adults in Nihal Hotel, Airport / Maktoum Road, Deira (Near Broadway, Sun and Sands).

Room was good and spacious, but with small bath tub.

They too allowed WG but had to pay additional 200 for guest (Explanation provided as different nationality!).

Double Shooter
12-10-11, 09:38
[Deleted by Admin]

If you want to know if a specific hotel is "Green", then just go to their website. Dear Editor.

"Green" means that the hotel allows female guests in the room."Red" means that they don't. As mongers we have no interest in the tree-hugging attributes.

Magxxxs
12-10-11, 18:51
Having just moved to Dubai, this forum is great resource. Thank you to all who have shared their experience.

However, as a newbie to Dubai, I have a question to fellow Dubai locals / residents and would be grateful for advice. Do you ever take a WG home or do you recommend to always get a hotel? If hotel is the answer, do you make a reservation in advance or you just hit the bars and try to get a room, whenever you find what you have been looking for?

Cheers

Sakisage
12-11-11, 09:08
Hi all,

I m new to this forum and will be visiting Dubai before Christmas to the end of December. I searched hotel info and could't find a concrete information about Al Hamra. Is it GF by any chance? If you could let me know, it would be great and I will write a report while my stay in Dubai. In addition, I look forward to teaming up if you are up to it. PM me if interested although I am a regular user if that's matter.

Thank you!

Nickc
12-11-11, 10:39
Dear Editor.

"Green" means that the hotel allows female guests in the room."Red" means that they don't. As mongers we have no interest in the tree-hugging attributes.I believe theres good reason the Editor edits such posts in a place like Dubai.

Specifically stating whether a hotel property is "Green", may adversely effect a its status.

Cheers Nickc

Jim Fuckey
12-12-11, 23:23
Is the Novotel WTC (still) Green?

I have a work-enforced stay coming up with a group and have not been able to convince them to stay in the Hilton Creek.Happy to announce that I have observed walk of shame of fellow mongerers and after ditching co-workers on Wednesday afternoon I will be visiting golden triangle to sample DBX's best for the remainder of the week. Anticipation is almost unbearable.

DubaiRay
12-13-11, 22:27
Hi,

I have stayed at the Jourmand Suitess for a few months in a row and I have brought a few girls up at a time. There are 2 bed suites that are cheap and great if a couple guys want to have fun at the same time with 2 to 3 girls.

I went to look Jormand Suites hotel couple of weeks ago, I was considering to book to this hotel, I wanted to see room.

Hotel was full so they could not show me room, but I talked with receptionist and he said that it is no problem to bring girl there.

I asked if two girls are possible and it was not supposed to be problem.

While I was there I also visited nearby Richmond Hotel Apartments and ABC Arabian Suites hotel.

In both of them receptionist said that no problem to bring in many girls.

It is difficult to find places where you can take many girls, usually only one is allowed (or none).

But these places are apartment hotels, where you are supposed to live like in normal apartments.

I have not spend any nights in any of them, but that is good idea for cheap mongering place. If you look from directrooms. Com these hotels are always cheapest ones in Bur Dubai area, Richmond and Jormand Suites especially (don't confuse with Jormand Apartments which is near CityMax and Dhow Palace)

Neigborhood is little bleak and boring, but it is almost walking distance from Golden Triangle in winter time, and only 10 dirham taxi drive.

You can try to do what Chinese girls in Panorama tell me one mongerer guy do there sometimes: Takes five Chinese ladys from there at the one time. What can he do with five ladies I don't know.

But this is an idea to try for somebody, cheap mongering places where you can bring many girls. I am happy with my hotel at the moment so I did not go to any of them. I can't guarantee that many girls really works since receptionist can have additional conditions when you really bring gilr (s) there (have to be same race, no different girls in different nights, etc.)

Falcon1234
12-14-11, 10:03
Hi!

I'll be flying Dubai end of dec for the first time. Plan to stay at JW Marriott and York. I'd appreciate if you guys can help me with info reg hotel being girl friendly or not and where do I find decent quality?

Thanks

DohaDenny
12-14-11, 14:05
I am in Dubai tonight and wondering if someone can tell me where to find working girls near Al Barsha? I know Rattlesnakes but is there anywhere closer?

Sir Van Koff
12-16-11, 10:30
I have booked St. George. I think its a bit steep at AED 500. Still have time to cancel though.

So, here's the question. Which of these alternates would you experts recommend?

Metropolitan SZR ($100)

Metropolitan Deira ($85)

OR Broadway.

I like the inhouse convenience of St. George (heaps of CIS and pseudo arab CIS available from the cafe and upstairs disco). No need to step out and spend time and money hunting which is great for a short 2 days trip. I guess Metro SZR would be similar with Rattlesnake option, and also Broadway. How about Metro Deira? I wouldn't mind going out for the hunt if I was here (cheaper hotel rate makes up for it).

PS: No specific preference on type of girls. Just back from a long mongering trip in Mombasa and need a change od bedroom scenery, so black girls are not on my list.

Sir Van Koff
12-16-11, 21:44
Please ignore the previous post. After a bit more RTFing decided on Ramada. Will report back in a week.

Cheers,

SVK

Royal Lover
12-21-11, 11:52
I am always stuck in this hotel on my business trips to Dubai. Could somone comment on the situation there and if it is possible to avoid the walk of shame.

Thanks,

RL

Roboman
12-22-11, 09:04
I am always stuck in this hotel on my business trips to Dubai. Could somone comment on the situation there and if it is possible to avoid the walk of shame.

Thanks,

RLHey RL,

I've heard the Holiday Inn is green but haven't tried it myself. I've stayed at the Ramada Bur Dubai and the Four Points Sheraton on Bank Street. Both are very green. At the Ramada, there was no need to check the girls in. At the Sheraton, I had to register them, but had no problem getting two girls in at the same time. At both hotels, I brought in about four girls over the course of the day and there were no hassles aside from the walk of shame and a wink and smile from the bell boys.

If you're in Cairo now then get in touch and we'll hit the Heliopolis SW scene.

Cheers.

Roboman

BionicMan
12-22-11, 09:28
I am always stuck in this hotel on my business trips to Dubai. Could somone comment on the situation there and if it is possible to avoid the walk of shame.Thanks, RLIf you have a car, enter the hotel through the garage and take the lift. The lift might stop at the ground floor and then continue, but that is all about it.

Wolf1972
12-23-11, 22:36
Hi,

Does anybody know whether the Sofitel Jumeirah Beach gives any trouble to female company at night? Coulds't find any threat on this hotel in the forum.

I stayed in the Grand Millenium beginning December and brough a girl from Seaview (that was a long drive.). Security and the guys who open the taxi door gave me a veeery ugly look when we rushed straight to the elevator (holding hands) , but they did not stop us. Still I did not feel comfortable about it. Actually I am still not sure if this hotel is green or not. I might just have been lucky since we were quick and the guards could not make up their mind what to do.

Cheers,

Wolf

Leblon
12-24-11, 20:51
Hi!

I'll be flying Dubai end of dec for the first time. Plan to stay at JW Marriott and York. I'd appreciate if you guys can help me with info reg hotel being girl friendly or not and where do I find decent quality?

ThanksYork has never been girl friendly, and I don't believe it has changed

Leblon
12-24-11, 22:45
Having just moved to Dubai, this forum is great resource. Thank you to all who have shared their experience.

However, as a newbie to Dubai, I have a question to fellow Dubai locals / residents and would be grateful for advice. Do you ever take a WG home or do you recommend to always get a hotel? If hotel is the answer, do you make a reservation in advance or you just hit the bars and try to get a room, whenever you find what you have been looking for?

CheersThose who have apartment take girls to their home, mostly.

If you don't want or can't take girl to your home, girls always know some place to go, their own apartment or some colleagues apartment.

But this is not pleasant experience mostly, you are in apartment and other side of the curtain some other mongerer is in action with her colleague, you hear them and they hear you.

I have seen in some reports that some mongerers do book hotel although they have apartment, but I don't think this happens very often. But I am often wrong.

Emmadkarem
12-25-11, 10:08
Guys. I was in York last weekend and they changed policy, no guests in rooms even if you pay double. It is now full of Iranian and Russian families. Strike it out from your list of friendly hotels. Also, their club is so awful now that I could not stay more than 10 minutes. Full of worn out african and Chinese with few CIS mostly Uzbeikstan.

Went to Regal and it was great and hotel is GF. Friendly at AED 350 on internet and 500 at reception so better book at the net. I also pciked up a girl and was great

Crown Comfort
12-25-11, 10:47
Hi,

I stayed in the Grand Millenium beginning December and brough a girl from Seaview (that was a long drive.). Security and the guys who open the taxi door gave me a veeery ugly look when we rushed straight to the elevator (holding hands) , but they did not stop us. Still I did not feel comfortable about it. Actually I am still not sure if this hotel is green or not. I might just have been lucky since we were quick and the guards could not make up their mind what to do.

Cheers,

WolfGrand Millenium is okay, but if you anyways stay in this neibhourhood, then why not choose the Media Rotana right next to it. Always has been friendly and zero hassle to me, you just walk passed reception with the girl like you own the place and nobody ever stopped me on the way to lifts.

Crown Comfort
12-25-11, 10:50
I am in Dubai tonight and wondering if someone can tell me where to find working girls near Al Barsha? I know Rattlesnakes but is there anywhere closer?This has been discussed before on the forum, shouldn't even belong into the hotel thread. Anwyays, Al Barsha is not much action, you can try Nelson's but it is hit and miss as not all girls are working girls, in fact only a few are and it depends on time of the year and day of the week.

Crown Comfort
12-25-11, 10:52
This has been discussed before on the forum, shouldn't even belong into the hotel thread. Anwyays, Al Barsha is not much action, you can try Nelson's but it is hit and miss as not all girls are working girls, in fact only a few are and it depends on time of the year and day of the week.Besides, never understood this. What's the issue, jump into a taxi and head to Bur Dubai, it will pay off multiple times as going rates are lower and the taxi ride is really no issue.

Bumz Rush
12-26-11, 13:03
Entry either via Shopping mall, and then the lifts, in the NEW extension. Or just use front door.

I have had single and dual visitors many nights, and no problems with them making thier own way to my room.

Only concern, is that if on Conceierge level, as for rooms in the sector that you can gain access without passing the desk.

I have had many long term GF stay with me. Even on that floor, and close to the desk.

PM, when in town. Bumz

Kabul
12-28-11, 18:03
Entry either via Shopping mall, and then the lifts, in the NEW extension. Or just use front door.That is good to know as I will be staying there after the new year.

Any good pick up spots nearby?

Any recommendations for a hot duo for an overnight? I like Asians, young slim and busty if possible.

Zambind
12-29-11, 11:27
Dear All.

I need some guidance, I was in Dubai in 2005, at the time I stayed at the hyatt, with premier club downstairs it was nice and easy! I am sure a lot has changed since then, as I picked up off the forum, I am now heading back to Dubai in Jan, which is the best place to stay where without leaving the hotel I can stay at the sme place and also pick / monger from the hoel club? Please do advise.

Treesome69
12-29-11, 13:39
Can anyone confirm if hyatt regency is now green? Used to be, then became red and now I believe (but seek confirmation) it is green again. Can somebody please confirm?

Thanks,

3some

Wolf1972
12-29-11, 23:53
Sorry, folks. I have asked this a couple of days ago already without any feedback. Does anyone have experiences with the WG-friendliness of Sofitel Jumeirah Beach?

I am not allowed to book any other hotel these days and I never saw any WG going through the lobby there.

THANK YOU!

Cheers,

Wolf

Rhode1
01-02-12, 00:07
I have been in Dubai, one month ago, and Hyatt regency was green.

Very esay when you go to the Premiere disco.

The other nice place to stay is the radisson blu deira where you have the onsite club kubu.

Also the moscow hotel with the red square disco, but it is less classy than the 2 others.

You have also the metropolitan hotel with the rattlesnake disco.

I think that there is no tother hotel with disco (with WG) onsite.

IAintSpecial
01-02-12, 05:35
Broadway hotel allows girls in the room from the coffee shop downstairs. Again not as high quality as Hyatt or Radisson.

The other nice place to stay is the radisson blu deira where you have the onsite club kubu.

Also the moscow hotel with the red square disco, but it is less classy than the 2 others.

I think that there is no tother hotel with disco (with WG) onsite.

Treesome69
01-02-12, 08:31

I think that there is no tother hotel with disco (with WG) onsite.Thanks a lot!

3some

Mizak
01-02-12, 23:35
Dear all.

I have noted that since last week of dec and till today, all hotel prices are gone up.

Also D. A. S offering 425++ p / night.

May be due to Christmas + new year and now dsf.

M

Ricanevo
01-03-12, 19:37
I heard from a friend that was at the Hyatt less than a month ago that it isn't GREEN. Anyone been there more recent?

Mizak
01-04-12, 00:40
Hi all,

Anyone can tell me about desert rose hotel appts in bur Dubai, is it GREEN. Going rates are 250- p / night.

Thanks in advance.

M

Metol
01-04-12, 13:06
.desert rose hotel appts in bur Dubai, is it GREEN.Greetings Mizak,

Member Rajmalhothraaa, originally posted a list of hotels in Bur Dubai that matches your request. You'll find a reference to that information in this tread and the article number is #3190. Further, the information was posted on 09-30-11 by member Killer172. Hope this can be of help to you.

Mtl

Mizak
01-05-12, 01:22
Greetings Mizak,

Member Rajmalhothraaa, originally posted a list of hotels in Bur Dubai that matches your request. You'll find a reference to that information in this tread and the article number is #3190. Further, the information was posted on 09-30-11 by member Killer172. Hope this can be of help to you.

MtlDear Metol,

Thanks for replying. I already read that report about desert rose and its very old now and useless at present as dxb hotels GREEN / RED category changes very frequently except ramada, four point shereton be. Dxb, majestic.

Just want to know if any monger stay recently he can advice us as I found its rates are good now a days.

Thanks,

M

Jimmy K II
01-05-12, 09:49
Sorry, folks. I have asked this a couple of days ago already without any feedback. Does anyone have experiences with the WG-friendliness of Sofitel Jumeirah Beach?

I am not allowed to book any other hotel these days and I never saw any WG going through the lobby there.

THANK YOU!

Cheers,

WolfAs far as my experiences some month ago, SOFITEL is GREEN.

If anybody can confirm this from a more recent trip, please confirm.

Blackwhite99
01-06-12, 11:48
Does anyone know of anywhere which rents rooms by the hour, or similar?

Not too bothered about luxury, just looking for somewhere to take a girl for a couple of hours.

Nickc
01-08-12, 11:09
The Majestic Hotel is now Red. De PoPo are all over that place. So be careful!Majestic Hotel Red? Darn! Is PoPo the LE? I might have to change my booking.

Does anybody know if there picking on Seaview as well?

There making it complicated for us.

Cheers Nickc

Pete185
01-08-12, 11:40
Does anyone have info on Varsailles. Any action. Is it red or green?

Thanks

Bizzie
01-08-12, 20:04
Why are the hotels so fucking expensive at the end of this month?

All of my favorites are more than double the rate or not even available.

Shinjuku
01-08-12, 20:58

All of my favorites are more than double the rate or not even available.Most probably because of Dubai Shopping Festival.

DelhiFriend
01-10-12, 15:50

All of my favorites are more than double the rate or not even available.Yes, very true. All the hotels of the city, from 2 to 5 stars, all of them are just double their rates or even more.

Previously this has not happened in any Dubai shopping festivals. Surprisingly.

HealingTips
01-10-12, 21:59

All of my favorites are more than double the rate or not even available.Because of Arab Health Congress 23-26 jan try to look after that date.

Adimondo
01-11-12, 03:55
Dear members,

Please give some information on the policy at Holiday Inn Bur Dubai Embassy District (walking distance to Bur Juman Centre). The hotel seems to be very new in the area and the rates are quite attractive.

Thanks!

Jimmy K II
01-11-12, 08:05
The Majestic Hotel is now Red. De PoPo are all over that place. So be careful!De Popo? Another term for LE or what?

Thanks for opening my eyes (it's still early in the morning).

Leblon
01-13-12, 13:34
Does anyone know of anywhere which rents rooms by the hour, or similar?

Not too bothered about luxury, just looking for somewhere to take a girl for a couple of hours.Ask Chinese girls, they know this kind of places. They are not hotels, but Chinese apartment owners giving rooms for an hour.

Unfortunaly I don't have any contact information, but I have visited couple of places like this in Bur Dubai.

There was just a curtain separating our place from the owners, who were talking all the time in Chinese.

Actual hotels I don't know after Panorama went red.

Mike De H
01-14-12, 14:30
Originally Posted by Disappointed.

Friendly List.

Al Bustan Residence.

Al Bustan Rotana.

Avari.

Arabian Courtyard.

Arabian Park.

Ascot Hotel.

Astoria Hotel.

Broadway Hotel.

Burj Al Arab.

Capitol.

Chelsea.

Crowne Plaza.

Dar Al Sondos, operated by Le Meridien.

Dusit Hotel.

Fairmont.

Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa on Jumeirah Beach.

Hilton Dubai Creek.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah.

Holiday Inn.

Hyatt Regency Hotel.

Ibis Hotel.

Intercontinental.

Jumeira Rotana.

JW Marriott.

Karama Hotel.

Khaleej Palace.

Le Merdien Faiways.

Le Meridien Airport Hotel.

Le Meridien Dar Al Sandos.

Le Meridien Mina Siyahi.

Le Royal Meridien Resort.

Metropolitan Diera.

Metropolitan Palace Hotel.

Moscow Hotel.

Novotel World Trade Center.

Panorama Hotel.

Radisson SAS Deira Dubai Creek.

Ramada ContinentalNear airport.

Ramada Hotel.

Ramada Intercontinental.

Rihab Rotana.

Royal Mirage Palace.

Sheraton 4 Points.

Sheraton Deira.

Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel.

Sheraton Jumeirah Beach.

Sofitel City Centre.

Towers Rotana Hotel.

Hotels to Avoid :

Al Shams Residence.

Ambassador.

Coral.

Emirates Towers.

Four Points SZR.

Golden Sands.

Grand Hyatt.

Imperial Suites.

Jumeriah Beach Marriott.

Marco Polo Hotel.

Millenium Airport Hotel.

Orchid.

Regal Plaza.

Regent Palace.

Riviera.

Rush Inn.

Savoy Hotel.

SeaShell Inn.

Taj Palace.

YorkHi All, Hotels are a nightmare next week and my normal stomping grounds are full. There used to be a red / green list but could not find it,. Only this list. The Hotels I am thinking of are not on the list so if anybody knows of the following overpriced dumps then please let me know.

Dubai International Terminal Hotel.

Suha City Hotel?

Bumz Rush
01-14-12, 15:34
Taj Palace was very very RED, has it changed, or list wrong.

Bumz

Dubai Sleuth
01-16-12, 07:33
if anybody knows of the following overpriced dumps then please let me know.

Dubai International Terminal Hotel.

Suha City Hotel?The good news is that Dubai International is the only hotel in Dubai that advertises rooms by the hour. The bad news is that it is located within the departures area of the airport (both in Terminals 1 & 3) so you have to pass through immigration to get there. It is intended for travellers wanting to crash out for a few hours in between connecting flights.

Crown Comfort
01-16-12, 14:36
The good news is that Dubai International is the only hotel in Dubai that advertises rooms by the hour. The bad news is that it is located within the departures area of the airport (both in Terminals 1 & 3) so you have to pass through immigration to get there. It is intended for travellers wanting to crash out for a few hours in between connecting flights.LOL, just trying to picture taking your bar pickup through immigration to get to the Terminal hotel. That would be class.

Cheeky Darky
01-16-12, 23:44
LOL, just trying to picture taking your bar pickup through immigration to get to the Terminal hotel. That would be class.This would be the stuff of mongering legends. I just want to see someone pull it off. LOL Although being a new arrival I haven't yet built up the necessary 'wasta' to pull it off.

DelhiFriend
01-17-12, 16:20
Can somebody tell about this hotel status?

Hakimno
01-17-12, 18:22
Hi.

I'm have booked Rainbow hotel for my trip to Dubai. Is this hotel green. I found it on green list on this forum couple of months ago. Is there someone out there who can confirm it?

Kind regards.

Hakim

Big Daddy 1906
01-17-12, 21:53
I just noticed while posting a response to Hakimno on another section of the Dubai board, He's asked for the status of a particular hotel for his trip in 2011 and now he wants the status for another hotel for his upcoming trip. Nothing unusual about this except he's saying that this upcoming trip will be his FIRST TRIP TO Dubai. I'm a natural born cynic but this has the whiff of LE to me. I hope I'm wrong but my spider sense is tingling on this one.

Bizzie
01-18-12, 06:58
Hi gents,

Has anyone stayed at the Holiday Inn Embassy district. Looks like its new but GF?

Thanks,

B.

Rad11
01-18-12, 09:29
Hi yall.

From at I hear it seems that regal is gf now.

How true is that.

Did any one try.

And majestics is trully red.

Andy Uk
01-18-12, 17:01
Hi All,

Finally returning to Dubai after about 1 year away (hopefully regularly again) , unfortunately it looks as though I won't be able to use my regular Hotel (Ramada) as it is not on my company's approved list, the Crowne Plaza is though. I have trawled through the Forum but can't find a clear answer. Can anybody confirm that the Crowne Plaza is GF please? If so, is there a pick-up club / bar in the Hotel?

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Andy Uk
01-18-12, 17:53
Actually I have just realised that there are 3 possibilities for me.

Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira, Crowne Plaza on Sheik Zayed, and Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City. Any advice gratefully recieved.

Regards,

Andy

Hi All,

Finally returning to Dubai after about 1 year away (hopefully regularly again) , unfortunately it looks as though I won't be able to use my regular Hotel (Ramada) as it is not on my company's approved list, the Crowne Plaza is though. I have trawled through the Forum but can't find a clear answer. Can anybody confirm that the Crowne Plaza is GF please? If so, is there a pick-up club / bar in the Hotel?

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Hakimno
01-18-12, 20:19
I just noticed while posting a response to Hakimno on another section of the Dubai board, He's asked for the status of a particular hotel for his trip in 2011 and now he wants the status for another hotel for his upcoming trip. Nothing unusual about this except he's saying that this upcoming trip will be his FIRST TRIP TO Dubai. I'm a natural born cynic but this has the whiff of LE to me. I hope I'm wrong but my spider sense is tingling on this one.Hi,

I think you're spder sense is wrong, becouse the hotel I asked for in 2011 idindt go then. I could manage to change the dates so I'm going over there now still stayin at Tamina Hotel marina I'm going to stay there for one week. I have also booked the Rainbow hotel for couple of days to bring girls there. As mentioned in previous post I read here that it was green. I can cansel my reservation for Rainbow but not Tamina. If Rainbow is not green I will cancel it and try to find som other hotel.

Kind Regards,

Hakim

Bizzie
01-18-12, 21:43
Don't know about deira, but the other two Crown Plaza are GF.

Regal is red.

Anyone know about Holiday Inn, Embassy district.

Andy Uk
01-18-12, 22:46
Thanks Bizzie. Do you know if you can pick up from the Hotel Bars at those two? At least one of the nights I will call a regular to come to the Hotel but always good to try new pastures, don't really want to have to go a taxi ride from the hotel if can be avoided though.

Regards,

Andy

ExpatCat
01-19-12, 03:19
Actually I have just realised that there are 3 possibilities for me.

Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira, Crowne Plaza on Sheik Zayed, and Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City. Any advice gratefully recieved.

Regards,

AndyAndy,

I've tried both the CP on Sh Zayed and in Festival city and both are girl-friendly. CP Sh Z has the lifts on the left-hand side downstairs by TGiF so you don't have to pass reception if you don't want to. CP Festival has the bank of lifts to the right on the way to the bar that you can access from the lobby so, again, you don't have to pass reception before going to the room.

I had a slight problem when the lass who was recommended to me by WR went to the wrong CP. Still, it worked out in the end. The Festival city, I believe is more modern than the Sh Zayed. Both are great hotels.

Enjoy!

Expatcat

Andy Uk
01-19-12, 22:46
Thanks Expatcat, looking forward to it.

Andy

Greek Niko
01-20-12, 03:15
Coming to Dubia soon to spend some quality time with special honnie in Al Barsha. Anyone can recommend a GF hotel?

Crown Comfort
01-20-12, 08:22
Coming to Dubia soon to spend some quality time with special honnie in Al Barsha. Anyone can recommend a GF hotel?Media Rotana, zero hassle, no security, never been stopped.

Oecmr
01-21-12, 08:22
Hi there,

Just staying in the Hyatt Regency because all my other favorites are fully booked because of the damn shopping festival.

Found many cuties in Premier yesterday, but all of them confirmed that the Hyatt is RED. While one was able to sneak past security on the way up a few days ago she was in trouble leaving the

Hotel. So none of them really dared to come with me.

I don't quite get it. The Premier is the closest to the old Cyclon days I have seen so far in Dubai. And then the Hotel it belongs to is such an G unfriendly hotel?

Guess I need a massage today. Hehe.

Cheers

Amsterdam09
01-21-12, 15:32
Did not have a problem there last time I visited.

Heard that some other people had different experiences.

Making it an orange for me I guess.

Arriving in time (before 22:00) and telling them you have reservations on the 25th floor really helps.

You can even actually make reservations (to proof if) and them cancel them when you get to your room.

Had one great experience, however untill now Dubai did not really do it for me yet. (giving it another change soon.

Adam.

Bumz Rush
01-21-12, 21:24
Or it was last week, twice.

Bumz

Must Stop
01-22-12, 11:12
Just walked in, no I'd required or asked for in the 4 times I brought WG's. Was tempted to bring 2 in at one point.

Apartments are nice and spacious.

Horny Landoora
01-23-12, 08:20
Guys,

Am booked for a weeks stay in Feb. In Majestic Hotel Dubai Read conflicting reports that it is now RED and also it was GF!

Anyone who stayed recently as can confirm? I don't want to end up staying for seven days without any fun!

Hotel rates are crazy at moment going upto April! Any other recommendations for tax inclusive (excluding bfast) 4 Star hotels around $100?

Cheers.

HL

Strung Man
01-23-12, 10:39
Media Rotana, zero hassle, no security, never been stopped.Is Le Meridian near airport is GF friendly? I'm going to be in Dubai this week.

Nickc
01-24-12, 10:19
Guys,

Hotel rates are crazy at moment going upto April! Any other recommendations for tax inclusive (excluding bfast) 4 Star hotels around $100? Cheers.

HLRegal Hotel at 250 aed a night from 27 Feb onwards. You could've got Seaview at 182 aed a night but it just sold out. Its a good site I've used it 6 times now. Cheers Nickc.

http://book.asiatravel.com/hotelpage.aspx?cn=AE&ct=Dubai&hid=1556&cid=02

Horny Landoora
01-24-12, 13:16
Regal Hotel at 250 aed a night from 27 Feb onwards. You could've got Seaview at 182 aed a night but it just sold out. Its a good site I've used it 6 times now. Cheers Nickc.

http://book.asiatravel.com/hotelpage.aspx?cn=AE&ct=Dubai&hid=1556&cid=02Thanks NICKc! I used the site refered by you and booked REGIS for about $108 inclusive of all taxes! Read Majestic is now RED on the forum, I hope REGIS does not disappoint as I read its GF!

Overall the prices are over the top it seems being high season and its difficult to find good 4/5 star properties under sub 100$ level!

Chico Charlie 1
01-24-12, 13:49
Dear fellows,

I have booked the Lotus Grand Apartments in Deira for 3 nights in February. I have RTFF but nowhere have found any reports on the same. Can anybody guide me if these apartments are green and if there is an incall AMP / apartment nearby?

Seeking your help.

Charlie

Mike De H
01-24-12, 21:40
The good news is that Dubai International is the only hotel in Dubai that advertises rooms by the hour. The bad news is that it is located within the departures area of the airport (both in Terminals 1 & 3) so you have to pass through immigration to get there. It is intended for travellers wanting to crash out for a few hours in between connecting flights.Thanks, in the end I got the Al Bustan Rotana. Not the best but a green on the GF.

Mike De H
01-24-12, 21:41
Is Le Meridian near airport is GF friendly? I'm going to be in Dubai this week.Yep and Jules bar is on the premises too. Shame there arte never any good lookers there though.

Big Daddy 1906
01-24-12, 22:43
I will be the first one to admit that I am a cynic and can be paranoid about things but there is something that I have noticed on the board and on several of the Dubai threads. I've noticed that there has been a bit of an increase of members with 0-10< posts asking for very specific information on girls, hotels, etc. Normally this would not bother me, a simple RTFF and you're good to go. However, what I have noticed is that a lot of these posters write in such a way that you can tell that they are not native English speakers. Again, not an issue, as there are plenty of board members for whom English is not their first language. When I looked at some of their other posts (I know, I have waaayyyyy too much time on my hands) there would be contradictions. A couple of posters would ask about Analyn, for example, and state that they would be coming to Dubai for the first time. Yet, on another thread they would have used the same "first time in Dubai" line several months prior. I've noticed this several times, which to me make possibly more than a coincidence.

If I have offended with my theory I do apologize but it would seem to me that local LE my be trolling the boards to set up stings, etc. I'd rather too careful than not careful enough. Just be careful out there.

King JC
01-25-12, 16:51
I need some Info on the Monarch hotel is it Green.

Thanks

Sammye
01-28-12, 11:51
Did not have a problem there last time I visited.

Heard that some other people had different experiences.

Making it an orange for me I guess.

Arriving in time (before 22:00) and telling them you have reservations on the 25th floor really helps.

You can even actually make reservations (to proof if) and them cancel them when you get to your room.

Had one great experience, however untill now Dubai did not really do it for me yet. (giving it another change soon.

Adam.I have found the Hyatt Regency to be Green amd the attached Hyatt Galleria Apartments to be RED RED RED. So perhaps the girls in the premier were referring to the apartments

Eric Emp
01-29-12, 12:26
I have searched the thread and little confused, There are multiple, JORMAND Hotels in Dubai, are all of the Girl friendly?

There is one available at good rate it is at AL-Mankhool Road.

Also there are conflicting reports on karama Hotel, That was my other choice, but Now I am thinking to drop it just to be on safe side.

I will be in DXB first week of March.

Any other member there want to share a drink PM ME

Chi123
01-29-12, 17:45
I have searched the thread and little confused, There are multiple, JORMAND Hotels in Dubai, are all of the Girl friendly?

Also there are conflicting reports on karama Hotel, That was my other choice, but Now I am thinking to drop it just to be on safe side.

Any other member there want to share a drink PM MEHi Eric,

Jormand Hotel Apartments are not really GF. I stayed there once, the lift of the garage is not accessible after 10:00 PM, so you have to pass the reception and convince the Pakistan guy to take your honey to the room. It will be a discussion, I promise.

Leblon
01-30-12, 01:47

Any other member there want to share a drink PM MEJormand Suites is girl friendly, I have been there not so long time ago, I recommend that one.

Also Richmond hotel in same direction as Jormand Suites, receptionist promised me they are girl friendly, when I was visited there to find new girl friend hotels. Also giving good prices sometimes.

There is third apartment hotel in the same street, Arabian Dreams, also they told me that no problems with girls, but that is more expensive place.

Jormand Apartments, I visited reception once and asked about the girls, receptionist said that have to be from same country. So if you are white, have to be Russian, if you are indian / pakistan, have to be indian / pakistan, so not girl friendly really.

Same thing with Karama hotel, their policy is nowadays that girl have to be from same country. When I was there last time, I could take Russian lady (I am white) , but Nigerian lady was absolute no no.

Leblon
01-30-12, 02:04
New Horizon in Bur Dubai is red.

That was only hotel last week in Bur Dubai which was not incredibly expensive, only very expensive. 150 dollar / night. Luckily only one night.

Eric Emp
01-30-12, 03:56
Since I am unable to find jormond suits on the web site for reservation I will cross jormond to be on the safe side.

There option I have is Arabian park, any one recommend it, is it green for sure?

The last resort will be Lemeridian Dar al sondos which I have personal experience it is my favorite but I was looking for more affordable options

Metol
01-30-12, 14:18
___ There option I have is Arabian park, any one recommend it, is it green for sure? ___Hello, Eric Emp,

The Arabian park near Wafi city is recommended for that chance. I used it on several occasions and it seems to be gf oriented. Guarantee about its colour, well, that's somewhat difficult because the hotels scene here can change by chance! In any case, I hope this info can be helpful and good luck.

Mt

Chico Charlie 1
01-31-12, 06:22
Chico Charlie 1.

Dear fellows,

I have booked the Lotus Grand Apartments in Deira for 3 nights in February. I have RTFF but nowhere have found any reports on the same. Can anybody guide me if these apartments are green and if there is an incall AMP / apartment nearby?

Seeking your help.

Charlie

VirtuaFriend
02-01-12, 06:20
Hi guys. Am staying at the Crowne Plaza in Sheikh Zayed Road next week. Is it still green?

Bizzie
02-01-12, 16:15
Sherton Creek = GF, no passport or copy needed.

Holiday Inn Embassy District = Red. Need original passport.

Sleepy14
02-02-12, 09:07
Hi guys. Am staying at the Crowne Plaza in Sheikh Zayed Road next week. Is it still green?Its always been Green whenever I've stayed there. Lots of security but no problems. I've quite often taken Non WG friends to my room with no questions asked. Whenever I've take a girl from the street outside (always a few to choose from after 9pm) the security can spot them and want to photocopy their passport.

I've always meant to say that 'we are just going up to Oscars wine bar' and see how they react.

Global Surfer
02-03-12, 02:17
I will be the first one to admit that I am a cynic and can be paranoid about things but there is something that I have noticed on the board and on several of the Dubai threads. I've noticed that there has been a bit of an increase of members with 0-10< posts asking for very specific information on girls, hotels, etc. Normally this would not bother me, a simple RTFF and you're good to go. However, what I have noticed is that a lot of these posters write in such a way that you can tell that they are not native English speakers. Again, not an issue, as there are plenty of board members for whom English is not their first language. When I looked at some of their other posts (I know, I have waaayyyyy too much time on my hands) there would be contradictions. A couple of posters would ask about Analyn, for example, and state that they would be coming to Dubai for the first time. Yet, on another thread they would have used the same "first time in Dubai" line several months prior. I've noticed this several times, which to me make possibly more than a coincidence.

If I have offended with my theory I do apologize but it would seem to me that local LE my be trolling the boards to set up stings, etc. I'd rather too careful than not careful enough. Just be careful out there.It is so much and so obvious that LE would have to be deaf and blind (and probably near perfect idot) if they don't know what is going on in Dubai.

I think they are fully aware of it and it goes on with their consent. All they are interested in that you do keep a low profile and avoid creating fuss for them. As long as respect social norms (I mean local social norms) you are OK

Horny Landoora
02-03-12, 08:38
It is so much and so obvious that LE would have to be deaf and blind (and probably near perfect idot) if they don't know what is going on in Dubai.

I think they are fully aware of it and it goes on with their consent. All they are interested in that you do keep a low profile and avoid creating fuss for them. As long as respect social norms (I mean local social norms) you are OKExactly! If you look at YORK after 1. 30am you have loads of girls standing outside accompanied by lot of curious male eyes and its obvious what their purpose! I have seen many a time Police cars slowly passing on these areas and keeping a watch and dispersing the crowd. They too know what is going on the fact is they don't just want public nuisance! Have a good time be discrete and avoid making a scene. Thats the mantra for mongering in Dubai or for matter of fact any other country!

Captainb
02-04-12, 02:14
Can please somebody confirm whether Majestic really is red now?

I'm just planning my next trip to Dubai in March and I always liked the Majestic very much because of its value for money and the location near the golden triangle.

Before, the girls needed to get their passport copied, but that was OK for me (secure for both the girl and the "boy").

Greets from the very cold Europe.

Captain B.

Golfinho
02-04-12, 03:20
If I have offended with my theory I do apologize but it would seem to me that local LE my be trolling the boards to set up stings, etc. I'd rather too careful than not careful enough. Just be careful out there.Not specific to Dubai in response. As to LE in US in general: they have more funding than they can rightly spend. Why not assign personnel to sites like this, or utilize this forum for 'graduate students in law enforcement' to do 'homework' assignments. And also, the little policemen use this to get ideas on where to take their vacations. To find the cheap places that they can afford.

Big Red50
02-04-12, 11:28
New Horizon in Bur Dubai is red.

That was only hotel last week in Bur Dubai which was not incredibly expensive, only very expensive. 150 dollar / night. Luckily only one night.There was a medical convention every hotel in town was booked, occupancy and rates are back to Normal, Jormand is Green right behind Dhow Place.

Big Red in Dubai

Mudhan
02-04-12, 11:38
Antone ever use the Manhatten hotel to bring in working girls. Do you know if its green or red?

Mudhan
02-04-12, 12:39
Can anyone tell me if the Regal Plaza hotel is still green?

Chi123
02-04-12, 19:37
I stayed there for 3 nights. Very cheap if you are getting good rates. I Payed 40- USD per night. Rooms are ok, a little bit old, but I don't complain regarding the rate.

I was able to bring girls into my room.

Golden Guy
02-04-12, 19:54
Can anyone confirm whether Flora Park Deluxe Apartment in Diera is Green or not?

Thanks

Wolf1972
02-05-12, 12:38
Hi King JC,

I stayed in the Monarch a few months ago and even though I did not bring a girl in there it seemd red to me with a lot of security and a not ideal entrance situation (no quick sneaking to the elevators). Otherwise it is a great hotel though.

Cheers,

Andy.

I need some Info on the Monarch hotel is it Green.

Thanks

Zambind
02-06-12, 06:38
I am going to Dubai in two weeks for five days, the last time (five years ago!) I was there I stayed at the hyatt, where the premier club is, it was convenient as I didn't have to venture out. Please can I get help as I am looking for a hotel (budget upto 300$ a night) which has a club and is girl freindly, slighlty higher costing ladies are not a problem as I am looking for convenience.

Also how does one get daytime action? It is possible to maybe order "room service" at the hotel? Any recommendations?

Any recommendations with regards to hotel accom (which has a club / bar with good variety) and also recommendations for escort services and bars / clubs during day will be greatly appreciated!

Feedback upon my return is promised!

Please assist.

Rgds

Travelforfun
02-06-12, 10:26
Can anyone tell me if the Regal Plaza hotel is still green?I don't think Regal Plaza was ever green. Not in a long long time for sure

Nickc
02-06-12, 11:41
I don't think Regal Plaza was ever green. Not in a long long time for sureHello. There have been recent reports that Regal has changed colour and is no longer red. Search back about a month ago. And PM.

Cheers Nickc

Band100
02-07-12, 21:53
For the last month Hyatt Regency in Dubai has been red and will remain so for a very long time.

Apparently LE are not allowing "visitors" as long as Premier is in the building.

(If you at check-in don't have the same last names and can't show a marriage certificate. You are not allowed to have a visitor)

GaryR
02-09-12, 09:45
Folks.

Newbie to Dubai. A fellow American monger. Any guidance on the friendliness of these two hotels?

Any places near these to hotels or in the hotel for fun?

Nickc
02-10-12, 09:49
For the last month Hyatt Regency in Dubai has been red and will remain so for a very long time.

Apparently LE are not allowing "visitors" as long as Premier is in the building.

(If you at check-in don't have the same last names and can't show a marriage certificate. You are not allowed to have a visitor) Wow! What a surprise. Gee! I hope there not doing this all over to Hotels that have 'discos' on site. I could name a few I frequent. Nickc.
I guess we need updates re: hotel status's. Regal, Metropole, Seaview etc

Gulftag
02-10-12, 13:23
I was there last weekend and indeed red. I asked one of the guys and he said only if you check in together can you have a girl, not your wife, in your room.

Sucks, but didn't matter all that much as Premiere and others were closed for Prophet's birthday.

I assume they're back open now.

G

Andy Uk
02-10-12, 23:37
Hi Guys,

Stayed at the CP on Sheikh Zayed this week (first time). Just to confirm that it is green. Strange though, my "regular" joined me on 3 evenings. She had no problem on the 2 evenings that she came up to my room on her own but on the 1 evening that we went up to the room together having had a drink in Harvesters she was asked for I'd which they copied, they also asked for her mobile number. Also, contrary to reports on Trip Advisor I saw no wg in any of the bars. In fact Zinc is couples only for non-hotel guests.

Andy

Treesome69
02-11-12, 10:07
I was there last weekend and indeed red. I asked one of the guys and he said only if you check in together can you have a girl, not your wife, in your room.

Sucks, but didn't matter all that much as Premiere and others were closed for Prophet's birthday.

I assume they're back open now.

GI was there 2 weeks ago and tried to bring a girl up to my room. No way. I tried to change my room to a double occupancy rate, but nothing worked. At the end I had to check out and find another hotel. Be warned, as far as I am convened the hyatt regency is red!

Treesome

Run Marathon
02-20-12, 11:36
Last year I was in Ramada, Bur Dubai, Al Mankhool Road.

Very girlfriendly.

Had girls from near Rockefellas and also TGIIT Astoria with me, never asked questions, no I'd of girl necessary.

Hotel quite comfortable, had a large room. Location in the middle of action. Prices reasonable.

Most guests from the Indian subcontinent.

Rajmalhothraaa
02-20-12, 14:59
Antone ever use the Manhatten hotel to bring in working girls. Do you know if its green or red?Yeah I have stayed there end of 2010. And it was Green. Don't have any recent exp though.

Shuga
02-20-12, 17:52
Bur Dubai

CitiMax
Green, but not friendly. They require original passport, and they scan 4 pages of it! From and including the entrance I counted 11 cameras before I entered the room. Remember to smile!

Desert Rose apartments
Yellow. They don't allow 'blacks' anymore: new policy from last year. Original passport required for 'whities'.

Deira

Al Sondos Suites by Le Meridien
Green. Original passport required.

Copthorne hotel
Green. Original passport required. Dry hotel.

Novotel Deira City Center

Ibis Deira City Center
Green. Original passport required. (Next door to Novotel)

Big Daddy 1906
02-23-12, 01:29
Will be coming to Dubai in a week and have been priced out of my usual digs (Intercontinental Festival City) I'm thinking of staying next door at Crowne Plaza. I've RTFF but the most recent reports for Crowne Plaza Festival City are from 2010. If anyone can provide any updated information I would be most appreciative. Thanks.

Madjock
02-23-12, 10:46
I had a 2 night stay there Thurs / Fri two weekends ago. Guests mainly from Indian sub-continent. I took my PRC pick up back there about 3am, walked straight past reception which was unmanned. Straight into the lift around the back, upstairs and into it. I had booked DS on the basis that I had heard it was GF, so any request for original passport remains untested (as yet).

MJ

Bur Dubai

CitiMax

Green, but not friendly. They require original passport, and they scan 4 pages of it! From and including the entrance I counted 11 cameras before I entered the room. Remember to smile!

Desert Rose apartments

Yellow. They don't allow 'blacks' anymore: new policy from last year. Original passport required for 'whities'.

Deira

Al Sondos Suites by Le Meridien

Copthorne hotel

Green. Original passport required. Dry hotel.

Novotel Deira City Center

Ibis Deira City Center

Green. Original passport required. (Next door to Novotel)

Nirvanaone
02-23-12, 20:17
Hi there,

Will be in Dubai in a couple of days and search a green Hotel around the "Dubai Marina"

Sadly I do not realy find here in the thread infos about hotels there. Looks like.

Everybody has the luck to stay in the centre.

Any help would be great.

Greets.

Nirvana

Johhnny
02-24-12, 20:33
I stayed at the Grovesnor House at the marina. It seemed totally green. I went to Buddha Bar in the evening and pulled a beautiful Ethiopian woman from there. We had a quick drink after I had eaten and enjoyed the sights and sounds of Buddha bar before. You can get into Buddha bar if you are staying at Grovesnor House. Otherwise, I believe that you have to make a reservation. The deal was that we could not leave the bar together because the management does not like this. I waited up the road a piece toward the hotel and she came out. I think it was around 11. There are two towers at Grovesnor and I was in tower 2 with a nice junior suite. Great room with a terrific view and balcony. Anyway, we walked together into the tower 2 past security and up to the room with no questions asked. I have no idea if they ever ask, but didn't wait to be asked a question. Seemed pretty green and easy.

Hi there,

Will be in Dubai in a couple of days and search a green Hotel around the "Dubai Marina"

Sadly I do not realy find here in the thread infos about hotels there. Looks like.

Everybody has the luck to stay in the centre.

Any help would be great.

Greets.

Nirvana

Shuga
02-25-12, 19:33
... walked straight past reception which was unmanned. Straight into the lift around the back, upstairs and into it... Ay, there's the rub!

First night I took an Ethiopian the desk was unmanned and it was a breeze getting in. Next night it was manned: we were stopped and the security (which incidently had a darker complexion than my lady) explained about the new policy regarding 'blacks'. So it is a game.

Nirvanaone
02-26-12, 16:16
Thanks johhnny!

Very nice hotel, but sadly out of my companys budget.

I can spend maximum 200$ per night.

Maybe somewhere a good 4 star around?

The buddha bar sounds interesting, are girls hanging around there and wait for customers?

Or did you had just luck?

Greets,

Nirvana

Johhnny
02-27-12, 00:11
Sorry, but don't know many hotels around the marina district.

With regard to the Buddha bar it was interesting. I had read somewhere that there were girls to be had. I was having dinner near the bar and started to strike up a conversation with what turned out to be a fellow monger. He told me that a number of girls came in but would not and were not permitted to strike up a conversation with men. It was up to you to approach them. Start by asking if they would like a drink and you would probably get the picture who is available. There were a number of good looking ladies to spend the time. I have a report on this earlier. I wound up with a beautiful woman who was a regular salaried retail lady who would spend her weekend nights looking for a few extra bucks. Good hunting.

Thanks johhnny!

Very nice hotel, but sadly out of my companys budget.

I can spend maximum 200$ per night.

Maybe somewhere a good 4 star around?

The buddha bar sounds interesting, are girls hanging around there and wait for customers?

Or did you had just luck?

Greets,

Nirvana

Nirvanaone
02-27-12, 22:06
Radisson Blue residence Looks Good for me. Anybody who knowledge if ist is girlfriendly?

Cheers

Nirvana

Big Daddy 1906
02-28-12, 21:19
Just found out that the Renaissance was taken over by Crowne Plaza. Anyone know if it's green or not? Nothing on the forums. Thanks.

Guntherus
02-28-12, 22:51
Why you call it green? This normally refers to environmentally acceptable. Try looking on LonelyPlanet forum.

Just found out that the Renaissance was taken over by Crowne Plaza. Anyone know if it's green or not? Nothing on the forums. Thanks.

Big Daddy 1906
02-29-12, 06:41
Why you call it green? This normally refers to environmentally acceptable. Try looking on LonelyPlanet forum.Your with and pithy sense of humor just overwhelm me! (If you are wondering, yes, I am being sarcastic!)

Drfel
03-01-12, 00:06
It appears to be a grey area, no real definative list of which hotels are green, I'm tossing up where to book and I'm led to believe 4 points sherraton is green. Can anyone confirm. Obviously I will report in full once my visit is complete, it will be my 1st Dubai trip.

Big Daddy 1906
03-01-12, 06:32
It appears to be a grey area, no real definative list of which hotels are green, I'm tossing up where to book and I'm led to believe 4 points sherraton is green. Can anyone confirm. Obviously I will report in full once my visit is complete, it will be my 1st Dubai trip.Sheraton 4 Points on Bank Street is near the Golden Triangle and is green, last time I checked. Good Luck!

King JC
03-05-12, 09:45
Dear All.

Is The Address hotel Dubai Mall Green need your help urgently?

Best to all

Member #3235
03-05-12, 10:05
Hello, I am a Senior member of the USA board (means nothing here I understand) but on a short week trip to Dubai. I will be staying at the Flora Creek Hotel in Deira city. Was wondering if A) this is considered green? B) if there was a massage parlor near this hotel? I have read the forum (well at least the last ten pages) and didn't see this specific hotel friendliness changes swiftly. Any info you can give would be great!

Stay Safe

Poonhound69
03-07-12, 04:04
Friend stayed over there early February. He booked a double for three days and had no trouble when a friendly fili he'd met the previous day came to visit. No questions & no I'd requested.

Caveat: YMMV. She arrived at noon on the second day and stayed in the room playing monopoly with him till breakfast the next AM.

There are a couple licenced massage places I haven't tried around the corner, and an unlicenced apartment AMP a 10 min taxi ride away that delivers a spot on threesome. PM for details.

Have fun.

-PH.

Hello, I am a Senior member of the USA board (means nothing here I understand) but on a short week trip to Dubai. I will be staying at the Flora Creek Hotel in Deira city. Was wondering if A) this is considered green? B) if there was a massage parlor near this hotel? I have read the forum (well at least the last ten pages) and didn't see this specific hotel friendliness changes swiftly. Any info you can give would be great!

Stay Safe

Rhode1
03-09-12, 04:52
Dear brothers,

I plan to stay a few days at the Marine Beach Resort.

Is there some actions at the boudoir disco?

Cheap or high class if actions?

Thanks in advance.

Member #4730
03-09-12, 18:59
i have stayed at 4 points sheraton that was located off the main street with york and other hotels. i took a prc from york and they just required original passport and scanned the pages. initially tried to make it to the elevator acting like we were a couple, but security came into the elevator with clipboard and asked for room number and stated she had to provide i'd. it was good fun and she had the most muscular ass i've felt of any asian girl.

i also have stayed at the 4 points sheraton located near the intersection of york and other hotels. brought back an ethiopian girl the first night and no problem with scanning a copy of her passport page. she was the best out of them all and looked exactly like ashanti, singer. she even stated other people said she looked like her and had a camera phone with ashanti's photo. the next night i brought another ethiopian girl and she had a copy of her passport, but the receptionist would not accept it and we had to take a taxi to her place which wasn't bad. her performance was kind of off and i wasn't really into it since it was so late at night and i just wanted to goto my room and shag. so the 4 points on the main road is a ymmv. seems like the ehtiopian girls have their passports confirep001ed and only provided a copy, but the prc girls have the original passports and no issues.

also have stayed at dar al sondos suites near city center and never found out how "green" they were. also stayed at al sondos down the street from imperial with their club, but never attempted to see how "green" the hotel was. i need to try out the amps, but tried to ask a taxi driver to take me to a good spot to meet women and he drove me to the "irish village" and on the way there i saw a sign stating massage. i got out at the irish village and walked back to the massage center, but it was thai lady that did the massage and no door, but sheet separating room from main hall. the massage place was really close to a mosque, so will have to try to find some good amps. also saw some advertised in the paper, but never bothered and couldn't access isg while in the country.

Khundig
03-10-12, 06:36
This hotel is located in Deira. A bid hidden but not difficult to find. Rented a studio apartment for 260 AED per night.

Took 3 Fillipinas to my room which was no problem. Just the I'd has to be left at the reception managed also by a Fillipina.

Parking is also provided in the basement.

Finding It
03-11-12, 14:49
Hi, I'm new to Dubai. Just here for 2 nts on business. I'm staying at D*S*T TH*NI on sheikh zayed (company pays.). Is there action happening in the hotel? Where is the nearest I can find company? Can I get them to my hotel? If not, where should I go? Please help. I'm alone and bored.

Eric Emp
03-14-12, 02:46
Stayed there on March 4th, it is 100% green Philli contact was able to walk straight up (alone) to my room. But the hotel is a taxi ride away for every thing.

JG 69
03-14-12, 18:12
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could advise on where to go near the locations of the 2 hotels above and what is the general process for bringing girls back, whether they are WGs or not?

Also, any advice on swinging clubs in the area?

Would be very grateful for any suggestions / advice.

Cheers

Run Marathon
03-15-12, 11:55
Al Manzil has a public garage in the basement.

From here you can go with lift to the rooms.

Maybe you have to change lift cabin in the groundfloor, but lifts are not visible from reception.

So, if you behave like gentleman and your girl has normal looks, you will not have a problem.

Mizak
03-15-12, 19:23
Dear All,

It is to confirm that Desert Rose Hotel Appt in golden triangle opp ramada, is GREEN. They allowed girls in the room.

They only need original I'd to scan.

I have spend 2 days there and the rates are quite affordable. Aed 300 per night with breakfast.

Happy mongering.

Thanks,

M

JG 69
03-15-12, 19:23
Al Manzil has a public garage in the basement.

From here you can go with lift to the rooms.

Maybe you have to change lift cabin in the groundfloor, but lifts are not visible from reception.

So, if you behave like gentleman and your girl has normal looks, you will not have a problem.Ok cool, thanks very much for that. I've now found out that it'll be another hotel I'll be staying at!

JG 69
03-15-12, 19:25
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could advise on where to go near the locations of the 2 hotels above and what is the general process for bringing girls back, whether they are WGs or not?

Also, any advice on swinging clubs in the area?

Would be very grateful for any suggestions / advice.

CheersAnyone with any advice on Le Meridien, Airport Road & Al Murooj Rotana please?

Mizak
03-15-12, 19:25
Dear All.

I have visited Rockafellas (Regal) few times and saw the girls are going up to the room with customers after giving I'd on reception.

It seems that Regal is now Green and its good.

JUST WANT TO SHARE.

Thanks.

M

CargoStudd
03-15-12, 21:21
Is Marriott Executive Apts Green? I'm just staying the one night on the 26th but it would be nice to know what to expect. I definitely want something classy on that night so if anyone has some specific advice on where to go for that please let me know and send me a PM. Also knowing where a good AMP is would be great. PM me please when you can.

Global Surfer
03-16-12, 02:13
Anyone with any advice on Le Meridien, Airport Road & Al Murooj Rotana please?If you are talking about le Meridien Airport (with Joules bar) that used to be green up till a few months ago.

I think al Rotanas are green but cannot confirm

Expat F
03-17-12, 19:57
Hi Guys,

Just looking for some advice.

In the next couple of weeks I will arrive on a Saturday morning 01:35am. I am keen to get quickly through immigration (just hand luggage) and have some fun before 3am.

My idea is to book a room in Karama Hotel for the night as I will be able to get into Ratsky before it's too late. The other option is to get to my regular place Rotana Towers and take a taxi to York.

What's best to still have some fun? My preference is PH & PRC.

Thanks!

Deon123
03-18-12, 09:49
Hi Guys,

In the next couple of weeks I will arrive on a Saturday morning 01:35am. I am keen to get quickly through immigration (just hand luggage) and have some fun before 3am.

My idea is to book a room in Karama Hotel for the night as I will be able to get into Ratsky before it's too late. The other option is to get to my regular place Rotana Towers and take a taxi to York.

Thanks!Welcome to the Forum. In my opinion, a better option would be to book either in Seaview hotel or Rolla Residences. In Seaview you will have Mariner's club and just opposite to Rolla Residences, there is Stay Alive in Imperial Suites. Furthermore, York and Regal are nearby. Enjoy,

Deon123

Licking Smooth
03-18-12, 12:16
Hi Folks,

Will be in DXB from 11APR to 17APR an going to book at Metropolitan Hotel at SZR (I think it is the hotel with the more or less famous Rattlesnake Bar.). Is this hotel still green (copy or original I'd?)? Or does anyone have another recommendation (would like to have a bar inside and like PRC.).

Thanks a lot for your help.

Kabul
03-18-12, 17:10
Hi Guys,

Thanks!Try using the Marahaba service at the airport to get through customs and immigration quickly. I need a visa and have wasted a couple hours getting through but was less than half an hour last time with them, you bypass all the lines but is only of value if all you have is hand luggage as you wil have to wait for your bags otherwise.

Wilts Boy
03-18-12, 18:48
Hi Folks,

Will be in DXB from 11APR to 17APR an going to book at Metropolitan Hotel at SZR (I think it is the hotel with the more or less famous Rattlesnake Bar.). Is this hotel still green (copy or original I'd?)? Or does anyone have another recommendation (would like to have a bar inside and like PRC.).

Thanks a lot for your help.LS,

Please see the other thread, unfortunately both the Hotel and Rattlesnake are no more, and probably in the process of becoming a pile of rubble as we speak. It closed earlier in the week.

WB

Kabul
03-20-12, 13:46
If you are talking about le Meridien Airport (with Joules bar) that used to be green up till a few months ago.

I think al Rotanas are green but cannot confirmAre you saying that the Meridian is not green now or that it was green the last time you checked a couple of months ago?

It's my favourite place to stay in Dubai, if its not green then I have to find another one that is green.

Neo1482
03-20-12, 14:23
Dear All.

I have visited Rockafellas (Regal) few times and saw the girls are going up to the room with customers after giving I'd on reception.

It seems that Regal is now Green and its good.

JUST WANT TO SHARE.

Thanks.

MJust called the reservation and asked them if visitors were allowed. The answer was yes. With 150 Dhs extra.

Any member already been there. Please confirm!

Blackwhite99
03-20-12, 19:26
Any recommendations guys?

Just looking for somewhere I can take a chick to bang for a couple of hours, nothing expensive

IAintSpecial
03-20-12, 19:30
Any recommendations guys?

Just looking for somewhere I can take a chick to bang for a couple of hours, nothing expensiveIbis hotel (al barsha) not quiet jumeirah but close and have a good rate with clean rooms.

Mike De H
03-20-12, 21:02
Fucking infested, slimy, curry smelling hell-hole totally RED. One step up from the park bench for the desperate

Mizak
03-20-12, 22:03
Just called the reservation and asked them if visitors were allowed. The answer was yes. With 150 Dhs extra.

Any member already been there. Please confirm!If its confirm then I suggest to avoid this hotel, room is 350- + extra 150- = 500. Then much better option is desert rose or D. A. S, with less price.

M

Global Surfer
03-21-12, 01:59
Are you saying that the Meridian is not green now or that it was green the last time you checked a couple of months ago?

It's my favourite place to stay in Dubai, if its not green then I have to find another one that is green.I have no reason to believe that is is red now. It was just political correctness as I used it in early December.

Sorry for inconvineance

DriveMg
03-21-12, 05:01
I am planning to be in Dubai for a week in April,

Kindly confirm if Radisson blu wtih the kubu bar is Green?

Or the jumerah emirates tower hote?

Searched the forum with mixed results.

Thanks

Jimmy K II
03-21-12, 08:49
Are you saying that the Meridian is not green now or that it was green the last time you checked a couple of months ago?

It's my favourite place to stay in Dubai, if its not green then I have to find another one that is green.Le Meridien Airport ist still as green as always.

Stayed there two weeks ago and had no hassle to bring back my regular GF every night and day.

Have fun and take care.

Cheers!

Neo1482
03-21-12, 14:36
Fucking infested, slimy, curry smelling hell-hole totally RED. One step up from the park bench for the desperateI think there are 2 different ones out there. Which one are you talking about? An early reply would be much appreciated as I'm booked for one night at Jormand Suites!

PrickPrick
03-21-12, 16:28
Can someone please confirm if they have had any experience with hotel carlton towers in diera. Its most conveniently located for my work so was wondering whether its red or green.

Thanks

Leblon
03-22-12, 07:36
I think there are 2 different ones out there. Which one are you talking about? An early reply would be much appreciated as I'm booked for one night at Jormand Suites!Jormand Suites is girl friendly, Jormand Apartments is allowing only girls of same race. So you are in going to right one

Mike De H
03-22-12, 17:23
I think there are 2 different ones out there. Which one are you talking about? An early reply would be much appreciated as I'm booked for one night at Jormand Suites!To clarify, the suites are in a different place back of Mankoul Road and seem a little better but I do not know of their Policy.

The Appartments are opposite Jockeys just off Mankoul Road. They did ask what country my guest was from, I said I was unsure, and they said that was definitely not allowed. Nothing you can do about it nothing can be paid to fix it.

They did not mention race, only country, as I presumed they were eliminating the possibility of Hookers.

Rhode1
03-27-12, 07:29
I am planning to be in Dubai for a week in April,

Kindly confirm if Radisson blu wtih the kubu bar is Green?

Or the jumerah emirates tower hote?

Searched the forum with mixed results.

ThanksRadisson Blu Deira with his Kubu bar is totally GREEN.

Mizak
04-01-12, 00:32
Hello friends,

Now a days hotel rates are going very high, can any one suggest green hotel in golden triangle with reasonable price.

Thanks in advance.

M

Rich Gossage
04-01-12, 23:19
Hi All,

Have done a fair bit of reading. Looking for major chain hotels that are green. Easier to stay for business.

As far as I can gather, the following chains in Dubai seem to be GREEN:

. Ramada.

. Rotana.

. Four Points by Sheraton.

Does anyone have evidence to the contrary?

Or further evidence to support?

Thanks!

Pieter01
04-02-12, 15:21
Can somebody please list all the girl friendly hotels in Dubai.

Regards,

Pieter

Member #4479
04-02-12, 18:03
Hi All,

Have done a fair bit of reading. Looking for major chain hotels that are green. Easier to stay for business.

Ramada.

Rotana.

Four Points by Sheraton.

Thanks!Four Points Sheraton Downtown (Mankhool St) is Green. Four Points Sheraton SZR is Red.

Snow1998
04-02-12, 19:49

Regards,

PieterWhy don't you start by visiting the hotels finding out and then list them here? Why should someone else do that for you? As it seems you can't be bothered to RTFF!

ExpatCat
04-02-12, 20:24

Regards,

PieterCan somebody please read the F* * * * * g Forum?

Just a piece of friendly advice. If you are new to the forum, please don't expect miracles or great amounts of information until you have contributed.

Go out, check out the hotels and clubs and bars and other venues. Report your findings. Just don't expect members who have taken the time and effort to research or actually get their feet wet and experience to provide valuable information to someone with minimal posts and no significant information to impart. I'm not being nasty, I'm bringing you up-to-date with the way things are.

There is plenty of information in the back pages and the Reports of Distinction to give you a very good idea which hotels are girl-friendly and, more importantly, which are not.

Rant over.

Have a great time in Dubai and check out the hotels and some of the clubs mentioned in the forum.

Enjoy.

Expatcat

Global Surfer
04-03-12, 00:55
Hi All,

Ramada.

Rotana.

Four Points by Sheraton.

Thanks!I don't think all Foru Points are green. Four point on Khalid Bin Waleed Road is green. Others my ask for orginal I'd.

Sheraton are green but Sheraton may ask for joiner fee AED 130.

Hiltons and Le Meridians are greens.

Majstic Bur Dubai is green.

Crown Plaza and Intercontinental are green

Global Surfer
04-03-12, 01:02
Hello, friends,

Now a days hotel rates are going very high, can any one suggest green hotel in golden triangle with reasonable price.

Thanks in advance.

MIt is very busy season.

Try Dar Al Sondos, Rolla Residence, Majestic Bur Dubai, Arabian Park, Citi Max.

If you live in Dubai then best advice is to go to Panorama, chat up som wg and she will give you the most reliable information

Khundig
04-03-12, 16:48
It is very busy season.

If you live in Dubai then best advice is to go to Panorama, chat up som wg and she will give you the most reliable informationCity Max Bur Dubai always a cheap place to stay without any questions.

Mizak
04-03-12, 16:53
It is very busy season.

If you live in Dubai then best advice is to go to Panorama, chat up som wg and she will give you the most reliable informationThese hotels are going very high these days, above 350, majestic arnd 600++.

Sure will try to get info from WG.

Anywayz thanks for the info, will update this forum once I get good and reasonable price hotel.

M

Xyz Abcd2008
04-04-12, 07:04
These hotels are going very high these days, above 350, majestic arnd 600++.

Sure will try to get info from WG.

Anywayz thanks for the info, will update this forum once I get good and reasonable price hotel.

MBaracudda is best in this regard, an hour drive from Dubai, drinks available and you can take 2 girls also at a time. Rooms are spacious, need to show original I'd though.

Drfel
04-04-12, 14:18
This is an email response I got when I asked Sheraton about bringing a female back to my Dubai room, not my wife. I specified it so it couldn't be any clearer.

In regard to your inquiry, rates are based on double occupancy. If there are two guest in the room, you will just simply need to notify the hotel at check-in. If there are more than two adults in the room, extra adult charges can be added to the rate depending on the hotel policy

DudeCool2009
04-04-12, 21:23
Had stayed at many apartment hotels near the Golden Triangle area when ever in Dubai. Found some real cheap and Green apartments :

Desert Rose . Green, clean rooms and cheap. Need I'd copy.

London Crown 1 & 2. Green, Need I'd. Cheap but rooms are sh* and smelling!

City max. Hotel, Super green as if you are in a brothel. Can hear moans while walking to the rooms. New and cheap.

Savoy. RED! They claim themselves as Family friendly.

Jormand Apartment . RED! Their Second property, I heard is Green, never tried though.

Rose Garden. RED!

Bavaria. Green, but need original I'd.

Any idea about Grand Midwest, Fortune and Xclusive. All are hunted from be*king. See*m as cheaper options and needs to book for my next trip. Couldn't find any articles about them yet. Appreciate advices from members. Report guaranteed.

Licking Smooth
04-05-12, 13:36
unfortunately both the Hotel and Rattlesnake are no more, and probably in the process of becoming a pile of rubble as we speak. It closed earlier in the week.WB, thanks a lot. Have now booked Rotana Towers hoping it is still green. Any comments on that?

Will report after my return.

So long,

LS

Dbates80
04-06-12, 01:32
Hi All,

Ramada.

Rotana.

Four Points by Sheraton.

Thanks!I am a long term resident at the Marriott across from Marina Walk / Dubai Marina.

I would call it green, since there is a club called The Observatory where the general public is permitted, thus a WG can access the elevator unquestioned. The Observatory is dead as far as WG go though.

I also sometimes come home late. If you know what I mean. And just drive into the car park with my card. Never been questioned.

Overall a great place to stay, if a bot expensive. Since the company pays for the hotel that is a non-issue for me.

SscjBenn
04-06-12, 04:49
Hello,

I will be going to Dubai for a few days in June. Can anyone recommend some green mid range hotels relatively close to the airport? Preferably with African hookers on offer. Cheers.

FastFreddy
04-06-12, 05:56
Does anyone have any updates on Le Meridian Airport? Still Green? Is Joules Bar still chock full? Any recent experiences appreciated.

Johhnny
04-06-12, 07:31
Hello,

I will be going to Dubai for a few days in June. Can anyone recommend some green mid range hotels relatively close to the airport? Preferably with African hookers on offer. Cheers.Yes. Back through the last 20 pages.

Wilts Boy
04-07-12, 12:52
WB, thanks a lot. Have now booked Rotana Towers hoping it is still green. Any comments on that?

Will report after my return.

So long,

LSLS.

I have been staying at the Towers Rotana for past 2 weeks but sadly on way home today. I can confirm the hotel is green, however it's unlikely you will be able to get the girl in past the security without having to regsister at reception after 11pm. The girl will need an original passport, but most girls carry that now as its standard across most hotels. Even though you have to register its not a problam, reception will usually just give you a knowing smile when you head to the lift and wish you a plenty night.

Have also had girls come to room after registering with reception, no need for you to go down to meet them.

Expat F
04-07-12, 14:36
Just arrived last night in Dubai. Will have a good week to explore the local places. One of my PI friends noted that they usually hang out in Ratsky in Holiday Inn (bur Dubai) rather than Ratsky. Has she got it right or wrong?

I will be sure to visit both this week to find out the differences. Quite confusing!

Mizak
04-10-12, 11:45
Dear mongers.

This is to inform you all that Jormand suites hotel appt is green and their rates are cheap, I booked it yesterday, though the room was below average but who cares if you just want a space to f*k.

In agoda website it was showing 187 all incl, after inquiry to the hotel reception they told me 250- p / and, I got 200- all incl after little bit bargain.

They just need I'd / I'd copy of the visitor.

Will write full report later.

Thanks,

M

Mizak
04-10-12, 11:46
Dear Mongers.

The girls in Ratsky confirms that karama hotel is green. Didn't get chance to chk the rates but it must be on higher side.

Thanks,

M

Mizak
04-10-12, 11:49
Dear Mongers.

If anyone want to know how to get good / cheaper rates in Dar-al-Sundos Le-meridian hotel appts, pm me.

Just want to help my forum friends.

Thanks,

M

Djts2001
04-10-12, 12:09
Just booked the Ramada for 2 weeks. Hope its still green. Plan to have fun.