PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Wicked Roger
02-24-13, 03:15
THis would require a certain level of discipline (sendign an email in a prearranged format) that may make the whole thing unfeasible.With the gene pool of the UAE thread rapidly falling this maybe the problem.

Not that it won't work but the muppets can't do the basics and stuff up what would be / is a good idea and a very useful contribution to board. Us luddites can learn how to use it albeit slowly but some of the recent posters clearly sit on their brains or worse.

Give it a go Cons as I think we need this on the board

Pieter01
02-24-13, 07:23
I want to check the views of the community (that excludes muppets and Jane Twain) regarding something I suggested to the administrator a few days ago (but did not get a reply yet)

For most people the goal of the tread is to check if they will be able to bring an honored guest (or two) to their room, additional information may be relevant but lets be honest, there are better places to research the quality of the breakfast buffet or the variety of the room service.

Keeping this in mind I was thinking of having a minimalistic summary, either a spreadsheet or an anchored report, that is automatically updated after a report.

The way I see this it could work using a dedicated email address, you would send an email using a very simple format along the lines of:

POSTER HOTELNAME STATUS.

Nothing else. There are of course technical challenges (user authentication being a critical one) but this I think I may set up with my limited skills.

I believe this would help to manage the increasing uncertainty. Alternatively, given that hotels seem to be changing their status much more often we may consider if this thread is of any use, or if we should replace it with a banner advising people to call the hotel before booking.

Any thoughts?

Good idea things in UAE changing fast sometimes overnight

P01

Cons68
02-24-13, 08:22
Good idea things in UAE changing fast sometimes overnight

P01Yes, literally. That is why I think this thread may simply be irrelevant. Even a 2 weeks post may be not just irrelevant but misleading. I personally think the safest approach right now is to just phone the hotel.

Also check Dubai's thread for a surprising report from CharlieSays (a new poster that has managed to provide, I think, incredibly useful and insightful information) on Regal. This may be the way.

With the gene pool of the UAE thread rapidly falling this maybe the problem.

Not that it won't work but the muppets can't do the basics and stuff up what would be / is a good idea and a very useful contribution to board. Us luddites can learn how to use it albeit slowly but some of the recent posters clearly sit on their brains or worse.

Give it a go Cons as I think we need this on the boardNeither the muppets nor JaneTwain's incarnations provide any information so they have no reason to send that email. They of course may send random emails "Bro pass me her digits. I want hard anal action" but the scripts would simply ignore that. I am more concerned about people bothering to do that.

I can see two options here: one scanning the forum with a script (I will need some help for this, but I think I can manage)

The other, way simpler for me to implement, is people sending a separate email to a prearranged address using a specific format (more work for you, less for me) here the biggest issue I see is authentication. How can my scripts know that you are the real WR?

So please if you think this is a worthy effort, send some annoying emails to the forum administrator telling that as I think I will need their help to do this. In any case I will start digging for some info right now, but I do not want to do something like this without approval from Jackson or his deputies.

MobySam
02-24-13, 12:08
Last night I brought drop dead gorgeous turkish chica from Broadway (which cost me a lot but she worth it) for LT at 1 am, I was little drunk and the taxi stopped there where 3 security men standing in front of the.

Hotel, one of them open my taxi door with smile and me and the turkish girl went to the elevator and no body stop us.

Snow1998
02-24-13, 14:00
The idea would be to have an up to date, self-updated, post that has very minimalistic information:

Hotel, status, date of last report, identity of last report.

And keep this updated from reading some very simple emails sent to a specific address. Or something equivalent.

THis would require a certain level of discipline (sendign an email in a prearranged format) that may make the whole thing unfeasible.Would it be possible to setup a template that can be filled up. Kind of thingy? I'm thinking like online forms in some places. Does tht make sense or should I just go back to my claypot making.

Cons68
02-25-13, 13:12
That actually would be the best solution, but that would need to be supported by the forum hosting system. It may or may not be possible (both technically and politically, so to speak)

On the other hand there is the option of reading the page and trying to find the relevant information, that is the worst solution but the one that requires null support from ISG. That is actually the one I am considering. This would be the worst because it is the one that would be more dependent on people sticking to a certain "formula".

Good news is that once you have reached claypot making that means you have mastered fire, then metals can not be far! : Welcome to the Bronze Age!

Would it be possible to setup a template that can be filled up. Kind of thingy? I'm thinking like online forms in some places. Does tht make sense or should I just go back to my claypot making.

IAintSpecial
02-25-13, 14:35
That actually would be the best solution, but that would need to be supported by the forum hosting system. It may or may not be possible (both technically and politically, so to speak)

On the other hand there is the option of reading the page and trying to find the relevant information, that is the worst solution but the one that requires null support from ISG. That is actually the one I am considering. This would be the worst because it is the one that would be more dependent on people sticking to a certain "formula".

Good news is that once you have reached claypot making that means you have mastered fire, then metals can not be far! : Welcome to the Bronze Age!What about a google docs spreadsheet?

Run Marathon
02-25-13, 15:47
I found simple way for filtring the GF hotel by using agoda. Com you just scroll dowan to the (Hotel Policies) and read if it write in red To.

(Comply with religious law, UAE hotels may require that couples sharing a room present a marriage certificate upon check-in. To prevent any problems, we suggest that you bring along a copy of your marriage certificate.) that mean it is RED.

If you don`t see this warning it is green, some time hotel became more green by writing in thier policies guest must above 18.

This information is updated from the hotel, you can check for example broadway hotel, they just change thier policies to red.

http://www.agoda.com/middle_east/united_arab_emirates/dubai/broadway_hotel.html?asq=bs17wTmKLORqTfZUfjFABloMxQjA2ZsKJthaVlR9og4EsZaJN

%2b96FPkHh54syKyxGH3rVdsOGFYrILesj%2bZrPNx3UIU13F5Em7gm%2fN1oJAyNObs4NgRAL8Gi4eT2KgeT6X%2fpJE4FoKVTdn1RAWl4XgNB7fFaAehI%2b%2bDuZqVwSdnFo9rEZZjTDUlsFfAFNeyJ&tyra=1|1Booked 4Points Sheraton Mankhool for tomorrow night.

When I booked, agoda test was green (I. E. No warning)

Today, all 4points in Dubai (and a lot of other hotels there, which were green (ie Ramada.) have the red warning at agoda.

Are they really so fast in changing their poicies or is agoda test quite shit?

I am little bit scared, what will happen at 4Points Mankhool, when I will arrive tomoroow late with my catch?

Any SURE bet hotel for plan B?

Thanks.

Harry

Run Marathon
02-25-13, 16:15
Booked 4Points Sheraton Mankhool for tomorrow night.

Today, all 4points in Dubai (and a lot of other hotels there, which were green (ie Ramada.) have the red warning at agoda.

I am little bit scared, what will happen at 4Points Mankhool, when I will arrive tomoroow late with my catch?

Thanks.

HarryIf you do the agoda test for a later date (I. E. 12. April. 4points mankhool) , there is no RED warning.

What is happening now in Dubai, that they are so rigid with the hotels?

Confused.

Harry

Yoksha
02-25-13, 18:29
If you do the agoda test for a later date (I. E. 12. April. 4points mankhool) , there is no RED warning.

What is happening now in Dubai, that they are so rigid with the hotels?

Confused.

HarryMay be they are Red during the conventions timing?

Post your experience with the hotel if you go.

Blood Red
02-25-13, 22:37
Booked 4Points Sheraton Mankhool for tomorrow night.

Thanks.

HarryI'm pretty sure Ramada Bur Dubai is Green. Have stayed there many times with no issues. Regarding the Agoda test, I don't think it is reliable since Ramada is showing the red warning even if I choose dates as far back as June. I'll be staying there this weekend and just to make sure, I will give them a call tomorrow to confirm if my friend can stay with me or not. So best solution is just to call the hotel and ask, don't rely on these sites.

Pieter01
02-26-13, 09:31
Post your experience with the hotel if you go.[/QUOTE]

Status of a few Hotels.

Majestic Hotel. Your friend can visit you till 22h00 Hours. (According to reception)

Ramada bur Dubai. Green. (stayed there before)

Seaview. Red. (According to reception)

Radison Blue Creek. Red. (According to reception)

Park Regis. Green (not confirmed)

Four points. Green

The Country Club Hotel. No Reports. Any news on the status of this hotel?

We must support Cons68 idea on the Hotel status which must be updated on short notice so that we all can book our Hotels accordingly.

P01

Blood Red
02-26-13, 10:57
I just got screwed. I booked Ramada Bur Dubai expecting it to be Green as usual, booked for 2 nights and had my CC charged. Called them up this morning and they said they are RED and that things are very strict now in Dubai. WTF? We really need an updated list for Green hotels ASAP. So call the hotel before booking.

Pieter01
02-26-13, 12:24
I just got screwed. I booked Ramada Bur Dubai expecting it to be Green as usual, booked for 2 nights and had my CC charged. Called them up this morning and they said they are RED and that things are very strict now in Dubai. WTF? We really need an updated list for Green hotels ASAP. So call the hotel before booking.WTF Why is things changing so fast in Dubai

WG Prices is also going up by the day maybe it will drop with all the Hotels turning red?

I called Ramada last week and they said original pasport needed. Green and now it is Red! (Booking cancelled for April 2013)

Anybody with info on the status of The Country Club Hotel and Park Regis Kin Kin Hotel Please. I want to book a room for 20 to 26 April 2013 but are running out of options.

Which Hotel in Bur Dubai is Green and not to expensive lets say a 4 star Hotel or a Apartment for dates mentioned above between 400 and 500 Dirhams per night with breakfast

We need an updated list for green hotels urgently.

P01

Blood Red
02-26-13, 13:15
WTF Why is things changing so fast in Dubai

WG Prices is also going up by the day maybe it will drop with all the Hotels turning red?

I called Ramada last week and they said original pasport needed. Green and now it is Red! (Booking cancelled for April 2013)

Anybody with info on the status of The Country Club Hotel and Park Regis Kin Kin Hotel Please. I want to book a room for 20 to 26 April 2013 but are running out of options.

Which Hotel in Bur Dubai is Green and not to expensive lets say a 4 star Hotel or a Apartment for dates mentioned above between 400 and 500 Dirhams per night with breakfast.

P01No idea what the fuck is going on. I just booked a room for a couple of days this weekend at Sheraton Deira. Called them up before booking and the lady at the booking said it is okay if my girlfriend stays with me. So the best way these days is to call the hotel before booking, no exceptions!

DexRide
02-26-13, 13:22
Hi friends, visiting Dubai next for business. Kindly suggest the best GFE hotel in dxb.

Any one from the list is super friendly.

Sheraton creek.

Park regis krish kin.

Towers rotana.

Dusit thane.

Dhow Palace.

Thanks friends in advance.

Regards

Drfel
02-26-13, 14:26
When I was last at Ramada I had no problem with girls, I was stopped and they requested I'd, mainly for the safety of the guys, the security guy did tell me from time to time there is crackdowns on the policy, as in UAE you should be married to share a room, It is important that you book the room for twin share.

The Agoda policy does say `may` require proof of marriage, I think the American chain hotels are tolerant, they know what goes on, but the high end places cater to wealthy Arabs and they don't want to be seen as the sort of place guys bring hookers to.

Wicked Roger
02-26-13, 17:45

Which Hotel in Bur Dubai is Green and not to expensive lets say a 4 star Hotel or a Apartment for dates mentioned above between 400 and 500 Dirhams per night with breakfast.

P01P01.

As said by others before do this yourself stop asking others as you seem so keen therefore spend your own cash and find this information and FR us

You need an updated list urgently, some of know the answers and use those hotels that are green etc, but as Cons68 why share with the 'mnagerial' class who so far has not provided much real information

So do it yourself and FR as would be good see if your list matches mine and others LOL

Rad11
02-26-13, 22:47
If I May guys.

Some hotels like Ramada never go red.

These go on low profile and not fully poked all the time.

So the don't attract attention to become red.

Last may I poked regal plaza due to the fact I heard it became green.

And it was so green I felt it was like a brothel

U go into the club pic up the girl go up the room.

If there is security she goes the other elivatoer not the one near the satires.

And meet here at the floor.

But it was very obvious and you can go downstairs even at 5 in the morning.

To find some Girls waiting and you can still pic and choose.

So I was shore this wasn't gona last long.

And the place looks suspicious all those people waiting outside after 3 same as York crowd.

When the club close down which gets the LE all the time.

So nice hotels like Ramada park rigis where no crowdes making a seen

Won't have trouble with LE.

But York who have th largest club never been green and never can.

The old days there where hotels (brothels) where each room have 2 girls

Doors are open if you see what you like you go in and close the door and do your business.

Still this is islamic country but they have alcohol and clubs so you need to complete the set.

Girls and beds.

But they don't like you to remind them that they are Islamic by making a seen.

So do it in prviate not in the streets

MaximusBibicus
02-27-13, 06:39
Seaview RED!

WTF is going on.

I might as well change my Dubai plans and go somewhere else.

Are you gents calling these hotels during this week I. E. Gulf food week? I'm guessing hotels are red during the conference season?

If seaview is red I need to cancel and change to Crowne Plaza or something along SZR.

Post your experience with the hotel if you go.Status of a few Hotels.

Majestic Hotel. Your friend can visit you till 22h00 Hours. (According to reception)

Ramada bur Dubai. Green. (stayed there before)

Seaview. Red. (According to reception)

Radison Blue Creek. Red. (According to reception)

Park Regis. Green (not confirmed)

Four points. Green

The Country Club Hotel. No Reports. Any news on the status of this hotel?

We must support Cons68 idea on the Hotel status which must be updated on short notice so that we all can book our Hotels accordingly.

P01[/QUOTE]

Cons68
02-27-13, 06:55
So do it in prviate not in the streetsYes. High visibility brings a high risk of clampdown when the wind changes. And you never know when it will change.

BTW hotels are fully booked this week too. I am nto sure what is going on. I suspect that with occupancy rates so high they have become more strict.

We will know in summer if this is just seasonal or the scene is really doomed here. I suspect as temperature rises and tourists dry Dubai will turn to its true religion."Follow the profit"

Snow1998
02-27-13, 07:13
Hi friends, visiting Dubai next for business. Kindly suggest the best GFE hotel in dxb.

Thanks friends in advance.

RegardsUse your own advice,

"Hilton Creek is totally green. I have stayed many times at hilton creek and never had any problems bringing back the girls.

Some times they check the I'd.

Staff and security are very friendly.

Happy mongering

ExpatNLookin
02-27-13, 19:03
BTW hotels are fully booked this week too. I am nto sure what is going on. I suspect that with occupancy rates so high they have become more strict.Www.gulfood.com. That is the reason behind hotels being fully booked and overpriced. Every year at this time.

Rad11
02-27-13, 19:08
Sory to remind you guys.

But the over flooding you are having.

Is from what's going in Syria.

Saudies used to go there all the time there.

And it was very public prostitution there and they are trying same.

In Dubai thet don't do low key

Which is forcing the LE to crack down on hotels for any incident.

So things will be tough from now on.

Cause now Syria or Lebanon and Jordan is more expensive than Dubai.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Run Marathon
02-28-13, 06:02
Stayed there last night, no problems.

Checked in at apx. 16:00 alone for double occupancy.

Came with my catch at 01:00 a. M.

Copy I'd was wanted, then no problems at all.

Pieter01
02-28-13, 12:19
P01.

As said by others before do this yourself stop asking others as you seem so keen therefore spend your own cash and find this information and FR us

You need an updated list urgently, some of know the answers and use those hotels that are green etc, but as Cons68 why share with the 'mnagerial' class who so far has not provided much real information

So do it yourself and FR as would be good see if your list matches mine and others LOLAll of us on thus forum need a updated list including yourself and please I am not playing manager

Thanks.

P

Wicked Roger
02-28-13, 17:16
All of us on thus forum need a updated list including yourself and please I am not playing manager

Thanks.

PYou are P01 as you keep asking but not doing. So book a few nights and find out as others do

Cons68
02-28-13, 17:36
Www.gulfood.com

That is the reason behind hotels being fully booked and overpriced. Every year at this time.Sir, you should be ashamed of posting FACTS in this forum. This is a serious infraction, you have been warned.

But seriously, thanks, this may explain. I had an option of some work in Brazil but it did not happen, I am stuck here with the rest of you. Oh well.

Sory to remind you guys.

But the over flooding you are having.

Is from what's going in Syria.

Saudies used to go there all the time there.

And it was very public prostitution there and they are trying same.

In Dubai thet don't do low key

Which is forcing the LE to crack down on hotels for any incident.

So things will be tough from now on.

Cause now Syria or Lebanon and Jordan is more expensive than Dubai.I suspect you are also partially right. Oh well, can Mo the Pro run some seminars back home to educate his fellow mongers? I smell a nice business opportunity.

DragonHunter
03-01-13, 16:05
Holiday Inn on Al Rigga is Green.

ID copy Required and no problems.

Madjock
03-02-13, 10:51
These hotel apartments located behind Bank St just 100 metres from Burjuman Metro are Green. Have had a 1-night stay there twice, last one was Thursday night before shipping out on Friday afternoon. Brought back my PRC from Seaview Marine club around 1. 30 am on Friday morning. She had her passport with her and handed it over for "safekeeping" at reception until the morning. (I had been told on my previous visit that copy I'd is acceptable as well).

My ladyfriend also added credence to the hotel greenness, by admiting that it was her "fourse time" at Moon Valley for a business appointment. She could have been showing off of course.

Anyway, this WELL located property is GRREEENN. 300 Dhs for the night on Booking dott kom. The room, not the girl, that is.

Cheers.

MJ

Blood Red
03-02-13, 15:02
Green. I booked a room for 2 and was asked during check in where the other guest was. I just replied that she would join me later on. Original passport copy required and no walk of shame, my friend came directly to the room. Decent hotel but not really up to Sheraton standards.

BurgundyRon
03-02-13, 15:34
Further to my separate post on short-term hotels. Just wondering, if you book a hotel in advance and then just go straight there with a girl, presumably you won't be turned away regardless of if it's 'green' or 'red'? Looking on booking. Com / hotlels. Com there are a few apartment-style hotels near Burjuman for less than 300AED (not much less, but less!)

Poonhound69
03-02-13, 21:47
I'm craving a video threesome and am wondering what places besides magestic have the tub for 4 or a jaccuzi ensuite.

-pH

Mack Dad
03-04-13, 01:40
OK here is my deal. I have a non-pro who is going to meet me at the airport. Do most of the hotels act crazy if you both show up at check-in?

Do any of these hotel require proof of marriage at check in.

Moon Valley Hotel Apartments.

Bank Street, Behind Nbf. Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, AE +971 4397 1115.

Ramee Hotel Apartments.

Al Rolla Street 16133, Dubai, AE +971 4352 2277.

London Suites Hotel.

Oud Metha Street, Dubai, AE +971 4324 4774.

Khalidia Hotel Apartments.

Al Maktoum Street, Dubai 63890, AE +971 4228 2280

MaximusBibicus
03-04-13, 05:18
Here is the real deal.

Usually if you both check in at the same time it shouldn't be an issue provided the hotel is GF. I've done that before.

For red hotels, no one asks for marriage certificate, a friend of mine has done it before, however, his non pro gf had same passport as him and she herself was on a visit visa, maybe it's a different situation if they have residency and you don't.

Try calling the hotel and ask for yourself, or book double room where the girl checks in to her room as well shouldn't be an issue.

Moon V seems to be a super GF from the reports below.

Good luck.

OK here is my deal. I have a non-pro who is going to meet me at the airport. Do most of the hotels act crazy if you both show up at check-in?

Do any of these hotel require proof of marriage at check in.

Bank Street, Behind Nbf. Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, AE +971 4397 1115.

Ramee Hotel Apartments.

Al Rolla Street 16133, Dubai, AE +971 4352 2277.

London Suites Hotel.

Oud Metha Street, Dubai, AE +971 4324 4774.

Khalidia Hotel Apartments.

Al Maktoum Street, Dubai 63890, AE +971 4228 2280

Rhode1
03-04-13, 06:51
Hi,

I need an urgent update of what happens in Dubai Marina!

In which bar or disco, have I the most chance to find WG?

Which hotel is green?

Grosvenor is ok?

I am going there with my son for his divorce, and I need some help from the other senior members.

Please give me some tricks, even in mp.

Thanks in advance

Shiney1
03-04-13, 09:43
I stayed in Meridien Dubai Airport on a weekday last week while in transit. This hotel appears to be very green since I noticed several WGs coming in and going out with punters. The other reception area (Emirates) is also seemingly green.

Shiney1
03-04-13, 10:12
Last night I brought drop dead gorgeous turkish chica from Broadway (which cost me a lot but she worth it) for LT at 1 am, I was little drunk and the taxi stopped there where 3 security men standing in front of the.

Hotel, one of them open my taxi door with smile and me and the turkish girl went to the elevator and no body stop us.There is a restaurant right opposite Broadway where several WGs often eat while coming out or going into Broadway. It looks like some deals are also apparently finalized sometimes between WGs and punters inside this restaurant while sitting on nearby tables. Did anybody observe it too or was it just a coincidence between the punters and WGs who already knew each other from a previous encounter?

Xainis
03-05-13, 16:49
Hi,

I need an urgent update of what happens in Dubai Marina!

In which bar or disco, have I the most chance to find WG?

Which hotel is green?

Grosvenor is ok?

I am going there with my son for his divorce, and I need some help from the other senior members.

Please give me some tricks, even in mp.

Thanks in advanceI also need information for Dubai Marina. Is there any bar nearby like the one in Seaview? Some friends of mine that visited Dubai 2-3 months ago told me that Marina Byblos hotel is Green. One of them claimed also that you can have a special service in your room from the SPA girls. The latter seems very strange and not so possible. The pub in Marina Byblos is for sure not a pick up point!

Snow1998
03-05-13, 19:15
Some friends of mine that visited Dubai 2-3 months ago told me that Marina Byblos hotel is Green. One of them claimed also that you can have a special service in your room from the SPA girls. The latter seems very strange and not so possible.If you can't trust your friends why come here?

Rhode1
03-06-13, 11:42
Come on brothers,

I have to book my hotel in the marina Dubai for the next w-e and I don't get one answer?

Is the Grosvenor green?

Some funny place around this hotel?

Thanks in advance asap.

MaximusBibicus
03-07-13, 06:34
Last report from December'12 it's green.

Good luck.

Yes completely. No I'd required.

Last night at the Kempinski at MOE. Same.

My findings are that all high end are green. No I'd. No questions. Shangri-LA; Fairmont, Grovesnor, Kempinski, Ritz. Expensive, but privacy is one of the things that I believe they are proud of. Of course, anyone I have taken have looked the part. No working girl costumes. Enjoy

Cons68
03-07-13, 19:51
But she arrived at 2000 so I can not confirm not deny if it turns red at 2200.

Will report later

NikCool10
03-08-13, 11:11
I also need information for Dubai Marina. Is there any bar nearby like the one in Seaview? Some friends of mine that visited Dubai 2-3 months ago told me that Marina Byblos hotel is Green. One of them claimed also that you can have a special service in your room from the SPA girls. The latter seems very strange and not so possible. The pub in Marina Byblos is for sure not a pick up point!I have been there couple of years back, that time it was green, I dunno if rules changed there now! Also the budda bar at the ground level, there is good crowd to party (non-pros) , but you can try to pick up if you hit off well with chicas.

The other one used to be the rattlesnake, but I heard its not existing anymore.

Cons68
03-09-13, 08:21
But everything else good. Furthermore, if you return with 2 guests you will be requested to pay an additional 100 dirhams.

I witnessed this. 2meters away from me at 0030 (no 2200 curfew)

This is a great place if you do not mind sharing your elevator with a bunch of senior Germans

Mr Wonka
03-09-13, 11:40
Had a long weekend here, last weekend. As I have had a hard upbringing in yorkshire, I try to stay t nice hotels now.

NO problems with 2 wg's on different nights:

1. CIS girl from craigslist. 1200 LT. All nice body and face. Uninterested performance average until and she started writing a txt when she was doing cowgirl and was surprised I was upset!

2. Pakistani from member here. 900 LT. Looked fine around 23 yrs old slim and very energetic multiple positions including in shower but not sure with the last few pakistanin / indian girls just felt a bit low class afterwards. Think I need to find a bollywood heroine.

Cons68
03-09-13, 20:22
I totally forgot. I can confirm Address Marina is green. I got an apartment for my business partner there and we see the trade (to her shock and disbelief)

I finished some work, I will try to put the automatic update in the next week or so.

Had a long weekend here, last weekend. As I have had a hard upbringing in yorkshire, I try to stay t nice hotels now.

NO problems with 2 wg's on different nights:

1. CIS girl from craigslist. 1200 LT. All nice body and face. Uninterested performance average until and she started writing a txt when she was doing cowgirl and was surprised I was upset!

2. Pakistani from member here. 900 LT. Looked fine around 23 yrs old slim and very energetic multiple positions including in shower but not sure with the last few pakistanin / indian girls just felt a bit low class afterwards. Think I need to find a bollywood heroine.

Husted01
03-10-13, 00:12
Tried searching the site but didn't get any hit. Does anyone know if Courtyard by Marriott, Green Community a WG friendly hotel? Will be there end of the month so just wanted to confirm. Appreciate help in advance.

MaximusBibicus
03-10-13, 15:08
Confirmed this morning at reception, original ID required.

Tookay
03-11-13, 02:47
I stayed in Meridien Dubai Airport on a weekday last week while in transit. This hotel appears to be very green since I noticed several WGs coming in and going out with punters. The other reception area (Emirates) is also seemingly green.Indeed it is. Last time I was there, there was no check at reception and with the large lobby layout, the walk of shame is rather painless.

Deon123
03-11-13, 09:41
Just returned from 2 nights stay in Dubai. In between the business session, I had some time and thought of utilizing this time to get a first hand information on the girl friendliness of some selected hotel / hotel apartments. I personally walked to these places, talked to the receptionist and am pleased to report that the following places are Green as far as bringing in a lady guest is concerned:

1. Seaview hotel.

2. Savoy Central Hotel Apartments on Rolla Street, Bur Dubai.

3. Desert Rose Hotel Apartments opposite Ramada Hotel, Bur Dubai.

4. Royal Ascot Hotel Apartments, off the Bank street, Bur Dubai.

5. Hina Apartments (on the same street as Desert Rose Apartments)

1, 2 and 4 above require original I'd while 3, 5 said a copy of I'd would do.

Enjoy, and keep updating the information for the benefit of fellow members.

Deon123

Snow1998
03-11-13, 14:52
Just returned from 2 nights stay in Dubai. In between the business session, I had some time and thought of utilizing this time to get a first hand information on the girl friendliness of some selected hotel / hotel apartments. I personally walked to these places, talked to the receptionist and am pleased to report that the following places are Green as far as bringing in a lady guest is concerned:

1. Seaview hotel.

Deon123Fantastic one of the best FRs in here in a while.

MaximusBibicus
03-13-13, 01:05
Fairmont green.

Some hobbyist were taking back WGs and security stopped and directed them to reception, girl must have original ID.

Global Surfer
03-13-13, 14:26
Anybody has recent informatin on Ramada Bur Dubai?

Thanks

Blood Red
03-13-13, 18:04
Anybody has recent informatin on Ramada Bur Dubai?

ThanksRed. But call them, they might have a different policy this week.

Husted01
03-13-13, 23:20
Does anyone know if Courtyard by Marriott (not Arabian Courtyard) WG friendly?

CharleySays
03-15-13, 14:26
Great info, thanks! Saves me the trouble of picking up a girl in Bur Dubai and driving to my usual place in Deira!

Any indications on the room prices? Or is it the usual 2-3 hundred?

1. Seaview hotel.

Deon123

Xainis
03-15-13, 21:14
If you can't trust your friends why come here?On that case "friend" was a colleague. So not I could not trust him. So I have tried my self. Marina's Byblos's massage SPA offers various services like BJ, HJ, Body to body massage, etc. The base price for 30mins massage is 100 DHS while for 60 min is 150. Of course for anything else you have to pay more. I have gone there at closing time so I got only 30mins. The girl offered me the other services but for just 15mins left, I did not want to spend the money. She told me that the stuff is not allowed to go to the rooms and they don't risk it. So my "friend" was fooling us, unless he found the exception. Anyway, very nice massage and very pretty Phil girl. She has offered me the number of her roommate. I have moved to IBN Battuta Movenpick (5 stars) next day, so I called her there. Very beautiful face with medium body. Very nice sex! So:

Marina Byblos is Green.

Movenpick is Green however I had to pay 240DHS extra for the guest and the whole process was a little bit annoying (the girl was escorted by the security officer to my room, after many calls back and forth)

In IBN Battuta there is a club called "Cash". The entrance for couples if free, however for singles it is 500DHS. I have seen some advertisements with famous DJs coming there. Does anyone know something about this place? It is 1. 5.2 yrs old

Blood Red
03-15-13, 22:07
Great info, thanks! Saves me the trouble of picking up a girl in Bur Dubai and driving to my usual place in Deira!

Any indications on the room prices? Or is it the usual 2-3 hundred?Prices are still ridiculous for most of these places, especially on the weekend (Saudi weekend that is, Wed. Fri). Anyone have any idea when this high season will end? Will it be by April or May?

Husted01
03-15-13, 23:21
On that case "friend" was a colleague. So not I could not trust him. So I have tried my self. Marina's Byblos's massage SPA offers various services like BJ, HJ, Body to body massage, etc. The base price for 30mins massage is 100 DHS while for 60 min is 150. Of course for anything else you have to pay more. I have gone there at closing time so I got only 30mins. The girl offered me the other services but for just 15mins left, I did not want to spend the money. She told me that the stuff is not allowed to go to the rooms and they don't risk it. So my "friend" was fooling us, unless he found the exception. Anyway, very nice massage and very pretty Phil girl. She has offered me the number of her roommate. I have moved to IBN Battuta Movenpick (5 stars) next day, so I called her there. Very beautiful face with medium body. Very nice sex! So:

Marina Byblos is Green.

Movenpick is Green however I had to pay 240DHS extra for the guest and the whole process was a little bit annoying (the girl was escorted by the security officer to my room, after many calls back and forth)

In IBN Battuta there is a club called "Cash". The entrance for couples if free, however for singles it is 500DHS. I have seen some advertisements with famous DJs coming there. Does anyone know something about this place? It is 1. 5.2 yrs oldSo what was the damage for the sex with Fili?

Husted01
03-16-13, 00:44
I called the hotel and confirmed that guests can come to the room, they just need a passport copy or Emirates I'd. Looking forward to my trip.

Cons68
03-16-13, 08:12
Prices are still ridiculous for most of these places, especially on the weekend (Saudi weekend that is, Wed. Fri). Anyone have any idea when this high season will end? Will it be by April or May?OK this explains, it is the Saudi weekend that drives prices. I was going nuts trying to understand the price fluctuations.

But then, there is no end of high-season, because no matter what Dubai is way better than KSA!

Thanks

MurphyLove
03-16-13, 08:27
Radisson Deira is red for now. Manager told me that it started from mid dec and will probably continue for couple of more months. LE has forced it on most of the hotels as they felt the business was being carried out too openly. So call up any hotel where you are staying beforehand and confirm their policy on GF. If it was green earlier things might have changed.

Wicked Roger
03-16-13, 09:31
OK this explains, it is the Saudi weekend that drives prices. I was going nuts trying to understand the price fluctuations.

But then, there is no end of high-season, because no matter what Dubai is way better than KSA!

ThanksI don't think you can just blame this on KSA as the Arab Spring has meant that more Arabs are in Dubai than in Lebanon, Syria etc. Normal haunts where they get lots of ladies at silly prices.

Saudis certainly do push up prices but some WGs will suffer as they are not the nicest of people in this respect and can be very devious etc. Plenty stories heard about how bad they can be so I always warn the girls off them (but some don't listen and then say later " I wish I had listened")

Bruce52
03-17-13, 00:31
I called the hotel and confirmed that guests can come to the room, they just need a passport copy or Emirates I'd. Looking forward to my trip.OK, Marriott Courtyard is green. What about the very new JW Marriott Marquis (80-story hotel) that opened late in 2012? I'm going to be there later this month for 4 nights. My expectation is that it's very, very red, but who knows?

Bruce

Rhode1
03-17-13, 05:57
Grosvenor is green.

And you can find some WG at the Bar 44, or at the Sutarrabah bar and it is plenty of WG (only CIS) at the buddha bar!

It was quite funny to see at the closure at 02am that it was struggle for life.

The funny part is to see 2 top WG (one 7 and one 9/10) leaving the buddha, alone, with no clients, at their tastes or their prices, with their own car, which was a Porsche Cayenne Turbo!

Quite a fantasm.

At least, all the WG at the bars of the grosvenor were all weell dressed, so no problem to pass the concierge.

JamieWalker80
03-17-13, 13:59
Is Pearl Marina Hotel Apartments Girlfriendly?

Deon123
03-17-13, 14:51

Any indications on the room prices? Or is it the usual 2-3 hundred?Hi Charley,

With the exception of Savoy, others were in the range of 300 to 400 AED when I visited. Prices may change depending upon Public holidays, season and events in Dubai.

Deon123

Sean Casey
03-17-13, 19:12
I have to admit, I just read 10 pages of this thread and it is very confusing. Reds and Greens going on and off.

I was wondering if there is a hotel in Deira (I have to be there) is definitely green. OR. If there are short term hotels in Deira also that are no problem.

Thanks for any help. I am there two weeks from today for a while.

Blood Red
03-17-13, 20:14
I have to admit, I just read 10 pages of this thread and it is very confusing. Reds and Greens going on and off.

I was wondering if there is a hotel in Deira (I have to be there) is definitely green. OR. If there are short term hotels in Deira also that are no problem.

Thanks for any help. I am there two weeks from today for a while.Sheraton Deira is green. But call before booking to reconfirm.

Rhode1
03-18-13, 00:58
Hilton Creek and Sheraton Creek in Deira are green.

Shiney1
03-18-13, 15:14

Thanks for any help. I am there two weeks from today for a while.Most of the short time hotels in Deira are located around Rigga and Muraqqabat area. These short time hotels are not very comfortable though.

Run Marathon
03-18-13, 16:09
Question about Holiday Inn Al Barsha or Auris Al Barsha?

Does anybody know, if they are green?

GF Policy with Holiday Inns?

Thanks

Harry

Global Surfer
03-19-13, 01:55
Tired both I. E. Home delivery and takeaway. No Problem. Security at the door asks for I'd and they take it to the reception do photocopy etc etc and bring it back. No problem even with Africans

Husted01
03-19-13, 16:49
OK, Marriott Courtyard is green. What about the very new JW Marriott Marquis (80-story hotel) that opened late in 2012? I'm going to be there later this month for 4 nights. My expectation is that it's very, very red, but who knows?

BruceI stayed at JW Marriott Marquis in February and it is very green. They don't ask for any I'd. You do need a key for the elevator. I picked up a girl at York and came back to the hotel. It's valet parking only (free) so I walked straight to the elevators with her, no questions asked. Earlier I had called the reception to find out their guest policy, they said that if a guest comes by themselves, reception will call the room to get confirmation before letting them upstairs.

It's a beautiful hotel with great modern amenities.

Blood Red
03-19-13, 19:53
Tired both I. E. Home delivery and takeaway. No Problem. Security at the door asks for I'd and they take it to the reception do photocopy etc etc and bring it back. No problem even with AfricansDo you mean Ramada Bur Dubai? I called them up 3 weeks ago and they told me that you can't stay with someone who isn't your Wife. I guess either they were full of shit or they changed their policy this week. When exactly did you stay there (Exact date please)?

Global Surfer
03-20-13, 00:54
Do you mean Ramada Bur Dubai? I called them up 3 weeks ago and they told me that you can't stay with someone who isn't your Wife. I guess either they were full of shit or they changed their policy this week. When exactly did you stay there (Exact date please)?On phone they should only tell you what ever is legal I. E. You can stay only with your wife and / or original I'd required. In my case I booked it cheap (GBP 67 from booking. Com) and then I asked the question in forum. I think you told me that it was red. I then my self phoned the reception and they gave me the same answer. Anyway, booking was not refundable so I took the risk. I planned to book City Max in case of emergency.

First I tipped the porter carrying my luggage to the room and asked him how things are. His answer was 'as usual' and that makes 'Dubai such a pleasant place'. Then next I asked a few WGs in Panorama and they told me that there is no problem. Even then I was careful and asked the tall slim African from Senegal to come five minutes after me and walked with confidence to my room. Unfortunately, her confidence shattered and she was stopped by the security. They asked her to call me on her mobile; She did not have my mobile number so the reception called me and asked if I am expecting a guest. I confirmed and she joined me a few minutes later.

Please don't worry about this. Unless you personally know the receptionist, they will almost always tell you the official line.

Cons68
03-20-13, 07:36
I forgot to give some additional details. There is a Filipino karaoke on the mezzanine, in the past elevators worked normally but now you can go there from the rooms but you can not go from that floor to the rooms, you need to take the stairs down (and do the security check) or up (and take the elevator)

If you go up you will most likely get a non-welcome call from reception once you arrive to your room as every floor is monitored and you will be spotter when entering from the stairs, but up to you.

I find interesting that this change happened after a short red period, my suspicion is that traditional green (I'd required) hotels were told to tighten up and that explains the red reports for Majestic and maybe Seaview.

Just a theory.

But everything else good. Furthermore, if you return with 2 guests you will be requested to pay an additional 100 dirhams.

I witnessed this. 2meters away from me at 0030 (no 2200 curfew)

This is a great place if you do not mind sharing your elevator with a bunch of senior Germans

Cemali
03-20-13, 16:15
Moscow hotel is not girlfriendly disco ok all working girls but hotel not allowed to go rooms with girls must go near different hotels so don't book a room there, launge and disco a lot girls entering price is 100aed they start from 1500 aed even turkish girls but after late hours they go down to 700 800 aed. Crown plaza its ok gf downstairs Zinc club entering 50aed a lot of girls but some of then only for enjoy and dance there after bar standing girls are working same prices. Hyatt hotel disco entering price 140 150aed a lot of girls high prices. Hues hotel at sea side very not so far to manzara beach good lounge at roof but no working girls mistakes bar very small and 2-3 working girls only 4 good looking singer girls only for drink and enjoy.

Mkjalik
03-20-13, 17:19
I tied up some info throughout the last 4-5 months of forum feeds in which hotels are convenient for exxxtra guests. I would appreciate any contributions for these hotels or any from the list that turned to be red.

Sea View

Moon Valley Hotel Apartments

Intercontinental Festival City

Metro Stars in Barsha

Sheraton Jumeirah Beach

Towers Rotana

Crowne Plaza

Hilton Dubai Creek

Blood Red
03-20-13, 19:55
On phone they should only tell you what ever is legal I. E. You can stay only with your wife and / or original I'd required. In my case I booked it cheap (GBP 67 from booking. Com) and then I asked the question in forum. I think you told me that it was red. I then my self phoned the reception and they gave me the same answer. Anyway, booking was not refundable so I took the risk. I planned to book City Max in case of emergency.

First I tipped the porter carrying my luggage to the room and asked him how things are. His answer was 'as usual' and that makes 'Dubai such a pleasant place'. Then next I asked a few WGs in Panorama and they told me that there is no problem. Even then I was careful and asked the tall slim African from Senegal to come five minutes after me and walked with confidence to my room. Unfortunately, her confidence shattered and she was stopped by the security. They asked her to call me on her mobile; She did not have my mobile number so the reception called me and asked if I am expecting a guest. I confirmed and she joined me a few minutes later.

Please don't worry about this. Unless you personally know the receptionist, they will almost always tell you the official line.Very strange but believable I guess. I did call Sheraton Deira and asked them the same question and they said it would be no issue (staying with a girl who isn't your wife). And I remember that in the past I called Ramada Bur Dubai with the same question and the reply was that it would be okay if original I'd / Passport is presented. So yeah, I guess things are more tight right now and they are being more careful with what they tell people but it is business as usual. Thanks for the response.

Mkjalik
03-22-13, 23:38
In May, I will be in Dubai for a convention. I checked for the forum last updates to be sure, but I'm a little confused.

Although Hotels listed below seem green and I e-mailed them to learn their policies. 2 of them which I marked stated their policies as red.

I would really appreciate any latest contributions. Thanks in advance.

Towers Rotana.

Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road Hotel (negative email)

JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel.

Sea View Hotel.

Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel (negative email)

ExpatNLookin
03-23-13, 08:46
Regardless of which hotels are in reality red and which are green, do you think a hotel would reply to an email with a self-incriminating reply, leaving a paper trail which indicates they are breaking the law?

In May, I will be in Dubai for a convention. I checked for the forum last updates to be sure, but I'm a little confused.

Although Hotels listed below seem green and I e-mailed them to learn their policies. 2 of them which I marked stated their policies as red.

Towers Rotana.

Sea View Hotel.

Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel (negative email)

JamieWalker80
03-23-13, 13:43
Is Pearl Marina Hotel Apartments Girlfriendly?Anyone on this?

Snow1998
03-24-13, 05:56

Towers Rotana.

Sea View Hotel.

Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel (negative email) If you actually bothered to read through you will find the equation to red and green. But then maybe you did and just cannot be bothered to solve through the equation to get your answer! Maybe something you seemed to have chosen to ignore is the fact you are talking of hotels in a muslim sharia law goverened country. If they replied yes and refused at the actual time what are going to do then? [Deleted by Admin] You actually wrote to the hotel asking this! At the rate these questions are being asked in the open I won't be surprised if 'ALL' hotels go red to protect themselves. [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RapidFirer
03-24-13, 10:37
Is Pearl Marina Hotel Apartments Girlfriendly? Anyone on this?Not me. I suffer from vertigo.

Bumz Rush
03-24-13, 10:46
We must not forget that the UAE and certainly Dubai as well as RAK and perhaps Abu Dhabi makes their money from tourists.

As over 50% of western "couples" are not married, I suspect that the "law" is only there should you flaunt it, then it can be enforced.

IF every hotel asked for wedding certificates, then the UAE would be empty before you know it.

I can just see the fun at the F1, if all hotels demanded proof of mariage, before the VVIP hangers on were permitted to check in, then Yas Island would be empty. I assume that there is strict segregation on the boats in the Marina too.

Bumz

John3232
03-24-13, 20:30
I stayed at JW Marriott Marquis in February and it is very green. They don't ask for any I'd. You do need a key for the elevator. I picked up a girl at York and came back to the hotel. It's valet parking only (free) so I walked straight to the elevators with her, no questions asked. Earlier I had called the reception to find out their guest policy, they said that if a guest comes by themselves, reception will call the room to get confirmation before letting them upstairs.

It's a beautiful hotel with great modern amenities.Yesterday I arrived to JW Marriott Marquise by taxi with a take away from Kubu. Once waiting for the elevator, a gentleman from security came hurrying and asked me if I was having a "guest". He took her passport for a copy then came back, wrote down my room number in red on his rooms list and then let us take the elevator.

It was definitely a unpleasant experience!

Shiney1
03-25-13, 11:54
I stayed at JW Marriott Marquis in February and it is very green. They don't ask for any I'd. You do need a key for the elevator. I picked up a girl at York and came back to the hotel. It's valet parking only (free) so I walked straight to the elevators with her, no questions asked. Earlier I had called the reception to find out their guest policy, they said that if a guest comes by themselves, reception will call the room to get confirmation before letting them upstairs.

It's a beautiful hotel with great modern amenities.This was exactly my experience as well when I stayed there few weeks back. In the lobby, one can watch many mongers taking their catch to their rooms in the late evening. The staff is generally courteous and tolerant on mongering activities.

Husted01
03-25-13, 18:12
Yesterday I arrived to JW Marriott Marquise by taxi with a take away from Kubu. Once waiting for the elevator, a gentleman from security came hurrying and asked me if I was having a "guest". He took her passport for a copy then came back, wrote down my room number in red on his rooms list and then let us take the elevator.

It was definitely a unpleasant experience!It's possible that they might have changed their policy and require I'd now but having stayed at the hotel before and seeing the traffic & demographic of the tourists it generates it must still be random or if they feel the girl is definitely a WG. But in any case, thanks for the heads up. I'll be there again in a couple weeks and will report my experience then.

Aimara
03-25-13, 22:11
IC Festival City. Not green anymore, ditto the Hilton Dubai Creek. The rest are fine.

I tied up some info throughout the last 4-5 months of forum feeds in which hotels are convenient for exxxtra guests. I would appreciate any contributions for these hotels or any from the list that turned to be red.

Sea View

Moon Valley Hotel Apartments

Metro Stars in Barsha

Sheraton Jumeirah Beach

Towers Rotana

Crowne Plaza

Hilton Dubai Creek

Rhode1
03-26-13, 03:14
Yesterday I arrived to JW Marriott Marquise by taxi with a take away from Kubu. Once waiting for the elevator, a gentleman from security came hurrying and asked me if I was having a "guest". He took her passport for a copy then came back, wrote down my room number in red on his rooms list and then let us take the elevator.

It was definitely a unpleasant experience!A RED hotel is one where you can bring WG in your oom.

This is not the case!

So let's say that this one is green or orange, but not red.

RushRider
03-27-13, 01:37
A RED hotel is one where you can bring WG in your oom.

This is not the case!

So let's say that this one is green or orange, but not red.As I recently reported, this hotel is Green. Was there 4 nights, the first night I checked in with a PRC I picked up at York. They asked me to provide her I'd, but only because I was not hiding my intentions. The other three nights I had no problem just walking right in to the hotel with the lady of the evening.

Obviously, YMMV.

Rush

Poonhound69
03-28-13, 03:46
Friend stayed 3 weeks ago. original ID was required.

Hi folks, just wanted to check if anyone personally knows if movenpick, bur Dubai is green. Will the girl be able to come to the room without any checks and hassles? Thanks!

HcTiger
03-28-13, 09:06
Hi fellow mongers,

I travel frequently to Dubai and I always used to stay at the hyatt regency since it was covenient with the night club within the hotel premises and you could just pay the joiner fee at the reception. However, last year I was told that I cannot take a girl up to my room at the regency because of law enforcements. I am planning a short trip mid April and wanted to check the status whether they still don't allow girls there.

Would appreciate a quick response so I could make my bookings accordingly.

Cheers!

Outcast1148
03-28-13, 13:24
IC Festival City. Not green anymore, ditto the Hilton Dubai Creek. The rest are fine.Crowne Plaza festival City is definitely green, was there last weekend, and no problem to take anyone to my room.

Cons68
03-30-13, 10:43
But quite full.

Band100
04-01-13, 17:33
Hyatt Regency is still red and no sign that it are going to change.

Hi fellow mongers,

I travel frequently to Dubai and I always used to stay at the hyatt regency since it was covenient with the night club within the hotel premises and you could just pay the joiner fee at the reception. However, last year I was told that I cannot take a girl up to my room at the regency because of law enforcements. I am planning a short trip mid April and wanted to check the status whether they still don't allow girls there.

Would appreciate a quick response so I could make my bookings accordingly.

Cheers!

Snow1998
04-02-13, 11:24
Hello, looking for help on which are the hotels CURRENTLY green, at bur Dubai? Need to find one today. Thanks!I had a bet with myself as to where you might hail from, and I won!

ExpatNLookin
04-02-13, 12:31
Hello, looking for help on which are the hotels CURRENTLY green, at bur Dubai? Need to find one today. Thanks!RTFF Hotel is green.

WarkWorth23
04-02-13, 21:22
Just spent 4 days at the Intercon FC and confirm its super green as normal, came back with a different girl each night and no questions asked.

WarkWorth23
04-02-13, 21:25
IC Festival City. Not green anymore, ditto the Hilton Dubai Creek. The rest are fine.Sorry just spent 4 nights there and the Intercon FC is super green as normal, dragged in a different girl each night and no questions asked.

CorporateMalaya
04-03-13, 11:10

Hotel, one of them open my taxi door with smile and me and the turkish girl went to the elevator and no body stop us.Booking this one for next week. Any updates on Ramada and 4 point Sheraton.

This red green business is getting out of hand.

Request SM to provide a detailed report.

Geo Rge
04-03-13, 11:52
This one is green. I booked it though 'booking. Com' and took a Fili whom I picked up from Ratsky. No questions asked; no ID checks either.

Joe Karnavic
04-04-13, 02:54
This one is green. I booked it though 'booking. Com' and took a Fili whom I picked up from Ratsky. No questions asked; no ID checks either.Thanks Geo, I was planning to check this Hotel myself for my weekend escapades. I will sure book it now.

Tdk74
04-04-13, 13:06
Hi guys,

I will be in Dubai at the end of April and was wondering whether Al Manzil Hotel is still green.

The last report in the forum is dated May 2012.

Does any fellow monger have been there recently?

Thanks in advance

Joe Karnavic
04-04-13, 21:02
Booking this one for next week. Any updates on Ramada and 4 point Sheraton.

This red green business is getting out of hand.

Request SM to provide a detailed report.Yes Ramada Burdubai is Green. They will ask the passport copy of the girl with a smile. From the security guy to the staff in the lobby will wish you a good stay even if they see girl with you. Four point sheraton is also green. They will not even ask anything. You just confidently walk to the lift. And guys when you pick up a WG and take her to these hotels make sure that you pickup a decently dressed with less makeup. No body will bother you if she looks the part.

There seems to be some confusion about Green and Red. Green is a go signal to take girls I. E Allowed. Red is a stop signal. Girls not Allowed.

Jpython
04-04-13, 22:46
I just came back from their last week. Still green as ever. And I hope is stays that way I am planning another trip at the end of April.

Happy mongering

However I could not locate any near pick up locations. Do you know any.

Hi guys,

I will be in Dubai at the end of April and was wondering whether Al Manzil Hotel is still green.

Thanks in advance

Jpython
04-04-13, 22:49
Hi guys,

Thanks in advanceYup the hotel is still green. I stayed their last week and it was great. I am actually planning to go back the end of April for some more fun and hope the continue their green tradition. However my issue is their is no close pick up joints. Do you know or recommend any?

Sammybe
04-05-13, 10:37
The old ball and chain left last week for two weeks but due to an idiot boss my festivities only began 2 days ago. Detailed report will follow but please note that:

A. Barsha Ibis (tested Wednesday night) is very girl friendly (green). Not even I'd checked you just walk and straight to the elevators or take lift up straight from parking to rooms.

B. Radisson creek (last night) rooms are completely closed to WG's (very RED). They even have security walking corridors! I booked a room to take my desert from Kubu but ended up taking her home and get snide smirks from security guard at home and pay for a room that I did not even use!

Oh well, still its good to be free.

CorporateMalaya
04-05-13, 20:07
Could somebody confirm for me if Royal Ascot Hotel Apartment (Kirklees 2) in Bur Dubai is green.

And what documents are required for entry.

Cheers

Joe Karnavic
04-06-13, 11:38
As per my latest information from friends the Green Hotels are.

Bur Dubai Ramada, Four Point on Bank street, London crown, Desert Rose Apt, Ramee Burjuman Rotana are green.

Deira Traders Hotel, Ramee, Avari, is green.

Joe Karnavic
04-06-13, 21:05
Could somebody confirm for me if Royal Ascot Hotel Apartment (Kirklees 2) in Bur Dubai is green.

CheersAs far as I know that Royal Ascot is not green. My friend had a problem about 8 months ago. He brought the girl in the room in the end after argument with security and talking to the reception. She must have a passport copy and her visit or residence visa copy. They may charge you extra as well. Not very friendly front desk and security. Now I do not know but it can be hit and miss.

Global Surfer
04-07-13, 01:44

CheersAbout a year ago it was green and only photocopy of I'd or nothing.

It has four bars. Could you please report on the contents of those bar if you stay there?

Poonhound69
04-07-13, 03:56

CheersWas green 2 months ago but reqd original I'd. Best thing is usually for 100 aed more you can book the two room for 4 and bring back two guests without a joiner fee.

Mjolnir 213
04-08-13, 16:41
Had a rather enjoyable stay here recently with a tasty friend.

I managed to get a club suite for AED 650 plus 20% tax.

Never stayed here before, and the room surpassed expectations.

Very nice indeed.

Original I'd required at check in which was'nt a problem, but its interesting to note that it is very easy to take a girl up to your room WITHOUT any I'd.

One the Mezzanine floor is Club 7. A big fili club and it is pretty busy these days any night of the week.

Lots of WG's go there now although there are a lot of civilians too so you need to be careful with your approach.

IMHO its pretty easy to tell which ones are on the game.

Anyway, this floor gets very crowded as the club gets going and even though there are security guys near the lifts, they do not really pay attention to whether people are going down to the lobby or up to the rooms.

Also, the hotel has a few decent food options and even a wine bar on the 19th floor in case the fili club ain't your scene.

You can meet your date there for a quiet drink before retiring to your room. No hassles and as far as I can tell, no need to I'd either.

More expensive than some of the other options in the area, but not by much.

I think we would have been perfectly happy in a standard room which online was around AED 450 per night. I was in the mood for something more luxurious and the suite worked out well.

Was a very pleasant stay and the staff were all well trained and very polite and helpful.

WB

Husted01
04-08-13, 22:07
On my recent trip to Dubai, I stayed at my favorite JW Marriott Marquis and a couple nights at Hilton Dubai Creek. Here are a few things to note. Both hotels allow guests to te room but both require copy of I'd from guest.

JW Marriott Marquis:

- no one notices or says anything during the day. Come night time (around and after 10 pm) , a guy stands near the elevator and very discreetly approaches the man with a girl. He asks if the other person was a guest and then takes I'd, makes a copy and you are good to go. Of course it can create a couple of awkward minutes when you're waiting for the guy to bring back the I'd and you are standing with WG. I was only asked once but it wasn't a big deal. The girl showed her original I'd and also provided a copy that she brought with her (smart tactic!)

- I will be posting a report in Dubai reports section about this but a girl visited me in my room and all she needed at the reception was to provide room no. At the reception and they called to verify if I know the person. Again, no issues.

Hilton Dubai Creek:

- same as above, if you have a guest coming to your room, they need to tell your name, room no. At the reception and they'd let them up. No issues.

- this hotel also has a couple ways to avoid attention if you're coming back with WG. 1) park in basement, take the elevator to lobby and go to the elevators for the rooms. This way you avoid reception but still walk is about 20-30 yards to the elevators. 2) come from the back entrance (very discreet). You miss the whole reception and the entrance is very close to the elevators. There's only a security guard in the back and mostly only smiled back, asked nothing.

Hope this helps. Happy Mongering!

Travelrr 433
04-08-13, 23:19
Just visit the great german restaurant and tske the elevator home.

Love those Uzbecks!

Pieter01
04-09-13, 12:52
Had a rather enjoyable stay here recently with a tasty friend.

I managed to get a club suite for AED 650 plus 20% tax.

Never stayed here before, and the room surpassed expectations.

Very nice indeed.

Original I'd required at check in which was'nt a problem, but its interesting to note that it is very easy to take a girl up to your room WITHOUT any I'd.

One the Mezzanine floor is Club 7. A big fili club and it is pretty busy these days any night of the week.

Lots of WG's go there now although there are a lot of civilians too so you need to be careful with your approach.

IMHO its pretty easy to tell which ones are on the game.

Anyway, this floor gets very crowded as the club gets going and even though there are security guys near the lifts, they do not really pay attention to whether people are going down to the lobby or up to the rooms.

Also, the hotel has a few decent food options and even a wine bar on the 19th floor in case the fili club ain't your scene.

You can meet your date there for a quiet drink before retiring to your room. No hassles and as far as I can tell, no need to I'd either.

More expensive than some of the other options in the area, but not by much.

I think we would have been perfectly happy in a standard room which online was around AED 450 per night. I was in the mood for something more luxurious and the suite worked out well.

Was a very pleasant stay and the staff were all well trained and very polite and helpful.

WBWhat type of girls was available Cis, Prc, and at what price?

Tx.

Po1

Sam Suffit
04-09-13, 14:52
Hi all, I am scheduling one week in Dubai in May. My company has a deal with Holiday Inn, so I will most probably stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Internet City or alternatively in SafaPark. Can my local girl friend check in in these places?

Mjolnir 213
04-10-13, 08:13
What type of girls was available Cis, Prc, and at what price?

Tx.

Po1They are all filipinas as far as I could tell.

I never pulled a girl from there since I already had one with me but I would assume the normal fili rates of 500 for a couple of hours to 800/1000 for all night.

You just need to be careful with your approach as I would guess 50 percent of the girls are not WGs.

A polite introduction is harmless and you will soon know if they arebon the game or not.

Seems no issue bringing girls from other clubs either.

WB

CorporateMalaya
04-10-13, 08:51
Was green 2 months ago but reqd original I'd. Best thing is usually for 100 aed more you can book the two room for 4 and bring back two guests without a joiner fee.Checked in yesterday and picked up a Pakistani cutie from jockeys last night.

Handed passport at reception. Picked up later.

Outcast1148
04-12-13, 07:38
Checked in yesterday and picked up a Pakistani cutie from jockeys last night.

Handed passport at reception. Picked up later.What about Le Meridien near the airport is it green or not.

Pieter01
04-15-13, 20:50
Broadway hotel status. Green? Any other info will also be welcome like girl types quality or any other detail.

Thanks.

P

Joe Karnavic
04-16-13, 02:31
Broadway hotel status. Green? Any other info will also be welcome like girl types quality or any other detail.

Thanks.

PBroadway was very green when last time I visited. Actually on weekends it is so busy that WGs were just going up and down the lift.

About the girls read last two pages of recent reports. You will find update from Global Surfer.

Member #4479
04-16-13, 05:45
Hi. I don't know the geography of Dubai well. Can anyone recommended a 4 star hotel near Emaar Square that will allow a late night visitor?

Wicked Roger
04-16-13, 11:50
Broadway was very green when last time I visited. Actually on weekends it is so busy that WGs were just going up and down the lift.

About the girls read last two pages of recent reports. You will find update from Global Surfer.Joe.

Thnaks for that as I was about to reply and tell P01 to RTFF as a very quick search shows you what you have said.

P01. You wonder why some senior guys get annoiyed at users like you, the 'managerial class' who can't be bothered to RTFF and look back 2 pages?

Misha Rastov
04-16-13, 13:46
P01. You wonder why some senior guys get annoiyed at users like you, the 'managerial class' who can't be bothered to RTFF and look back 2 pages?It's very difficult and his mummy didn't teach him.

Pieter01
04-16-13, 15:00
Joe.

Thnaks for that as I was about to reply and tell P01 to RTFF as a very quick search shows you what you have said.

P01. You wonder why some senior guys get annoiyed at users like you, the 'managerial class' who can't be bothered to RTFF and look back 2 pages?Wicked i apologize to you and Misha and will read the forum in future (I think it is time for glasses)

Thanks.

Po1

Pieter01
04-18-13, 18:34
I need more info on the status of the Regent Palace hotel Bur Dubai is it green or red

I did not read the RTFF because of limited time flying Tomorrow so please help.

Anyone up for a pint of beer or for company pm me please arriving Saturday at 08 H 00 from South Africa and will be in DUbai for 7 days maybe 12.

Regards.

Poi

Assad76
04-18-13, 20:09
What about Le Meridien near the airport is it green or not.It is Green.

LustForLife
04-19-13, 05:33
Hi,

Anyone know if Sheraton Mall of Emirates is green? Have seen green reports from when it was the Pullman but not since it became Sheraton. I am staying there next month for work.

I called them and they said you can bring a guest to the room as long as they have I'd so hopefully OK but wanted to check.

Cheers,

LustForLife

Vompat
04-19-13, 06:19
Anyone could tell me if it is green or red?

Thanks in Advance,

Vompat

Rambo75
04-19-13, 21:59
Hello,

Sheraton four points is RED now! They told me since 1 month there is a new rule!

Joe Karnavic
04-23-13, 12:11
Hello,

Sheraton four points is RED now! They told me since 1 month there is a new rule!Is this a Four Point Sheraton on bank street? It used to be super green. Or is it next to Standard Chartered Bank?

Thanks,

Joe

Busybee
04-24-13, 09:03
Can anyone tell me if this hotel is green and if it green do the guest had to register the I'd or it is not required?

Please tell me fast as I need to book a hotel urgently.

Thanks

Misha Rastov
04-24-13, 11:58
Can anyone tell me if this hotel is green and if it green do the guest had to register the I'd or it is not required?

Please tell me fast as I need to book a hotel urgently.An URGENT search of this forum will bring you up a reply less than a month old FFS!

Wicked Roger
04-24-13, 21:40
An URGENT search of this forum will bring you up a reply less than a month old FFS!Misha.

Have just posted an FR on the Dubai thread on the same subject. So many lazy numpties now on the UAE board it is cringe worthy! Why newbies don't RTFF is beyind me or call the hotel and ask! But when we criticise some posters such as Peter01 and Buster to name a couple just call us racist of worse. Odd behaviour.

Hope to catch you soon M

Snow1998
04-25-13, 15:16
Can anyone tell me if this hotel is green and if it green do the guest had to register the ID or it is not required?

Please tell me fast as I need to book a hotel urgently.

ThanksThis is your post from over a year ago. http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?988-Kuala-Lumpur&p=1362209&viewfull=1#post1362209

Poonhound69
04-26-13, 07:49
Checked in yesterday and picked up a Pakistani cutie from jockeys last night.

Handed passport at reception. Picked up later.Glad to be of assistance. Do report on the pakistani. The reviews have been improving recently

Bootie26
04-26-13, 10:31
Hello,

Sheraton four points is RED now! They told me since 1 month there is a new rule!I can kind of confirm this. It sucks. I have friends that booked there 2 weeks ago. They allowed girls first night, second night it took them a WHOLE hour trying to convince the reception to allow 2 girls up. Such a shame. Was my favourite spot by far. Location and that Sushi place around the corner was great too.

Book at you're own risk.

P.S. it is the one at Shiek Zayed Road.

Bootie26
04-26-13, 18:44
hi. i don't know the geography of dubai well. can anyone recommended a 4 star hotel near emaar square that will allow a late night visitor?loool "geography".

sand dunes and sky scrapers.

DragonHunter
04-26-13, 20:25
Holiday Inn Downtown. AL RIGGA STREET is now RED

Bootie26
04-27-13, 10:27
Tried searching the forums couldn't find any info about the "H Hotel" in Shiek Zayed Bur Dubai. It was formerly known as The Monarch Hotel.

Anyone know of it's status I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks.

Aimara
04-27-13, 15:25
I think you may have issues here; I have always bracketed this hotel as one of the 5* exceptions alongside the taj palace and grand hyatt. Unlike the other two I don't have direct experience of H Hotel, is is based on my unscientific method of reviewing restrictions advised when booking through some well known sites!

Tried searching the forums couldn't find any info about the "H Hotel" in Shiek Zayed Bur Dubai. It was formerly known as The Monarch Hotel.

Anyone know of it's status I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks.There are plenty of hotels in the same price bracket and vicinity which will be perfectly accomodating e.g. Wafi, Fairmont, Hilton Creek to name a few

MobySam
04-27-13, 16:49
As far as I know that Royal Ascot is not green. My friend had a problem about 8 months ago. He brought the girl in the room in the end after argument with security and talking to the reception. She must have a passport copy and her visit or residence visa copy. They may charge you extra as well. Not very friendly front desk and security. Now I do not know but it can be hit and miss.I can confirm that royal escot hotel in Khalid Bin Walid Road is s girl friendly, I was there last month and I booked room for 2 days next Thursday, I think you are talking about Royal Escot Apartment which I don't know it.

Global Surfer
04-28-13, 01:15
I can confirm that royal escot hotel in Khalid Bin Walid Road is s girl friendly, I was there last month and I booked room for 2 days next Thursday, I think you are talking about Royal Escot Apartment which I don't know it.Last week they asked original I'd and we were not allowed in until the pimp provided the original I'd.

I think it depends upon individual and their relationship with LE

Joe Karnavic
04-28-13, 03:56
Last week they asked original I'd and we were not allowed in until the pimp provided the original I'd.

I think it depends upon individual and their relationship with LERoyal Ascot is on the same main street as York called generally as computer street. My friend had similar problem like GS. It was not only walk of shame but waiting in the lobby for almost 30 minutes with girls is depressing. It is safer to check if the girl has original I'd with her before you take her. It will avoid the walk of shame and fame. Some hotel reception can be rude when allowing girls. Few of them will do it with smile. Never stay in the hotel again where you had problem. Some of the hotel do it deliberately to avoid mongers like us. I remember GS had list of green hotels in previous reports. He could have selected a green hotel unless hotel booking is done by his company.

Again as warned by wise seniors like Dubaiman and Cons in detailed report earlier this is an Islamic country. The laws applied here are different. Many people here misunderstand that every thing goes in Dubai. Avoid creating such situation. Drop the WG as soon as you see problem, pay her taxi fare to go back and be safe. I do not want to scare you guys but LE is not far away from the hotels with clubbing scene. They will ignore things like girls going to rooms etc. They have been asked to go easy on such common touristic activities. But do not make scene at the reception if you are drunk with obvious looking WG in tow. LE will come faster than you get your favorite Mac burger ordered!

DexRide
04-28-13, 09:37
Hai friends, visiting Dubai next month for a week. Wondering wheather to stay at dhow palace or park regis as both are offering excellent rates.

I wanted to know which one is better for out call service as I am going to call the girls to my room (no walk of shame). Can the girls walk directly to my room without

Any problems. Should they carry I'd. Kindly suggest the best hotel for out call services.

Thanks friends,

Warm regards,

Dex

Steve W
04-28-13, 09:46
The big open lobby makes this a bit of a walk of shame when presenting I'd. Otherwise it's GF.

Blood Red
04-28-13, 22:03
Last week they asked original I'd and we were not allowed in until the pimp provided the original I'd.

I think it depends upon individual and their relationship with LEThis has always confused me a bit, the definition of what is Green and what is Red. As far as I'm concerned, a hotel is Green if they let the girl in if she presents her I'd / Passport. That's how my experience has always been in Dubai in all the places I've stayed in (Ramada Bur Dubai / Sheraton Deira / Old Metropolitan on SZR, etc). But from some of the posts here, it seems like some think / say that if a hotel requires original I'd / Passport, that it is Red.

And can someone please be kind enough to let me know if Imperial Suites on Rolla St. Is Green or Red? All the reports of the Pakistani / Indian ladies is pretty tempting and I'd like to give it a try. All the reports on this venue are quite old after using the search function.

Thanks.

ShayMehr
04-28-13, 22:12
Hi guys,

Any update on the Metropolitan Deira hotel?

Global Surfer
04-28-13, 23:57
This has always confused me a bit, the definition of what is Green and what is Red. As far as I'm concerned, a hotel is Green if they let the girl in if she presents her I'd / Passport. That's how my experience has always been in Dubai in all the places I've stayed in (Ramada Bur Dubai / Sheraton Deira / Old Metropolitan on SZR, etc). But from some of the posts here, it seems like some think / say that if a hotel requires original I'd / Passport, that it is Red.

And can someone please be kind enough to let me know if Imperial Suites on Rolla St. Is Green or Red? All the reports of the Pakistani / Indian ladies is pretty tempting and I'd like to give it a try. All the reports on this venue are quite old after using the search function.

Thanks.My understanding is that Red means no regardless of identity e. G. Golden Sands.

Green means yes without identity or accepting photocopy.

I think we need to create a new term e. G. Amber for hotels that require original identity.

Status of hotels can change in Dubai and sometime it just depends upon who is standing there. In my two days stay in Dar al Sondoz (now savouy) they allowed me on first day but stopped me on second. This happened even though I personally knew the manager. He came to my room later to apologise and told me that once the security guy has stopped me there is nothing he can do.

Recently I have noticed Ramada also sometime asking for original identity.

Imperial Suite used to be red. Generally speaking hotels with bars are red on most days e. G. Regal, York etc.

Be careful about SLA (Service Level Agreement)

Cons68
04-29-13, 07:04
I think Amber is the new Green.

This has always confused me a bit, the definition of what is Green and what is Red. As far as I'm concerned, a hotel is Green if they let the girl in if she presents her I'd / Passport. That's how my experience has always been in Dubai in all the places I've stayed in (Ramada Bur Dubai / Sheraton Deira / Old Metropolitan on SZR, etc). But from some of the posts here, it seems like some think / say that if a hotel requires original I'd / Passport, that it is Red.

Thanks.

Outcast1148
04-29-13, 10:29
The big open lobby makes this a bit of a walk of shame when presenting I'd. Otherwise it's GF.I have just stayed in the Le Meridien (Airport) for 3 days and have had some girls visiting me. Not once were they asked for any form of I'd, so definitely green. I had 3 girls visiting me. 2 came via the main entrance and 1 came from the village area so came in through a side entrance with me.

Dido9876
04-30-13, 15:58
How about Ramada chelsea albarsha? Is it guest friendly or not? Even requesting the I'd is not friendly for me?

PonzioPilato
05-01-13, 12:45
Hello guys,

I am go 3 month ago at citymax hotel, that hotel is green but have charged 2 TIME room price. So I won't change hotel this time. Suggestion? I sty only 2 night in Dubai and I won't spent about 150$ maxium (for both of night not for ech night!) for room. Lots of friend have talk me well of seavew, other suggestion?

Thanks!

Bootie26
05-01-13, 18:59
I think you may have issues here; I have always bracketed this hotel as one of the 5* exceptions alongside the taj palace and grand hyatt. Unlike the other two I don't have direct experience of H Hotel, is is based on my unscientific method of reviewing restrictions advised when booking through some well known sites!

There are plenty of hotels in the same price bracket and vicinity which will be perfectly accomodating e. G. Wafi, Fairmont, Hilton Creek to name a fewThanks for the heads up mate, reading this from the hotel now. Will update on how it goes. I got the tip for this hotel from a WG who was there only last week. But you never know. Only sure thing I learned after I heard about Fourpoints in Shiek Zayed being red (after having escapade wild parties for years there) and before that in Hyatt Deira is that anything can be hit or miss.

Either way, I'll be heading to the promise land in 2 months anyways (Kiev). So not really bothered either way LOL.

Global Surfer
05-02-13, 01:02
Hello guys,

I am go 3 month ago at citymax hotel, that hotel is green but have charged 2 TIME room price. So I won't change hotel this time. Suggestion? I sty only 2 night in Dubai and I won't spent about 150$ maxium (for both of night not for ech night!) for room. Lots of friend have talk me well of seavew, other suggestion?

Thanks!Hotels generally don't charge you twice. You should have complained or at least use charge back facilities o credit card. I think still time to complain and also speak to your credit company.

In summer hotels are quiet cheap try Majestic, Sheraton Diera, Ascot and Royal Ascot (original I'd required

PonzioPilato
05-02-13, 10:48
Hotels generally don't charge you twice. You should have complained or at least use charge back facilities o credit card. I think still time to complain and also speak to your credit company.

In summer hotels are quiet cheap try Majestic, Sheraton Diera, Ascot and Royal Ascot (original I'd requiredThanks Global for suggestion. Any info of Seavew?

Thanks again

Bootie26
05-02-13, 14:04
It is confirmed green. But with a twist.

They will charge 100 AED to your room for each visitor.

Brooklyn88
05-02-13, 14:09
I am booked in at the Grand Hyatt Dubai.

Can anyone confirm this hotels policy on bringing a girl back to your room?

Anyone with any experiences at this hotel?

Thanks

ExpatNLookin
05-02-13, 14:29
It is confirmed green. But with a twist.

They will charge 100 AED to your room for each visitor.The mongering version of Sal*k. LOL

Bootie26
05-02-13, 15:17
The mongering version of Sal*k. LOLI was surprised to be honest. I was like what the hell is a "supposedly" 5star hotel doing applying tactics used by sleazy 0.5 star furnished apartments in Bahrain. I didn't argue with them though. Took it on the chin like a horny man should LOL.

Joe Karnavic
05-02-13, 16:14
I am booked in at the Grand Hyatt Dubai.

Can anyone confirm this hotels policy on bringing a girl back to your room?

Anyone with any experiences at this hotel?

ThanksGrand Hyatt is Red. My friend had difficulty in bringing the girl. They took copy of I'd and allowed because he stays there regularly. They charged some money as well. It is not certain if they allow in your case. There is security guy standing near the elevator round the clock.

Member #4180
05-02-13, 16:45
Grand Hyatt is Red. My friend had difficulty in bringing the girl. They took copy of I'd and allowed because he stays there regularly. They charged some money as well. It is not certain if they allow in your case. There is security guy standing near the elevator round the clock.It's very funny to know why grand Hyatt became red. It know it from a manager over there.

It used to be one of the hotspot. Girls felt comfortable and started to even talk to people in the lobby. Once went to the hotel General manager and was pushy. LOL.

Bootie26
05-02-13, 19:50
It's very funny to know why grand Hyatt became red. It know it from a manager over there.

It used to be one of the hotspot. Girls felt comfortable and started to even talk to people in the lobby. Once went to the hotel General manager and was pushy. LOL.The reason why Hyatt Deira went red is much worse. I knew the manager from being a big regular. I never had to even make bookings and had a room ready for me whenever I came and with my exact requirements. Free bottle of wine and Ice ready and electric plugs, robe my exact size etc. LOL.

They told me it was due to guests complaining about the girls. I'm like WTF. Bullshit. Because to be honest, it was really quite and people were discrete in rooms. And I rarely recall seeing WG in elevators during the countless times I stayed there.

So that means all Hyatt hotels are red now.

Pelosky
05-04-13, 18:49
Hello, I wanted to know what's the latest status of the Emirates Towers? I did not find any recent information apart from an excellent post by Kirch.

No answer here to my question so I called the hotel and just asked them right away if it is ok to bring a guest overnight. They said it is ok as long as I don't have more people in the room than allowed and the guest has to show passport for copy. And no extra costs are charged. So the same as in Burj al arab and jumeirah living.Any others? I have a good rate there but I'm reluctant to book because in the past it used to be a difficult place. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pelosky

Cons68
05-05-13, 07:54
It's very funny to know why grand Hyatt became red. It know it from a manager over there.

It used to be one of the hotspot. Girls felt comfortable and started to even talk to people in the lobby. Once went to the hotel General manager and was pushy. LOL.I think that is why (or one of the main reasons) black girls were banned from Rattlesnake for a long time. People really push their luck.

The reason why Hyatt Deira went red is much worse. I knew the manager from being a big regular. I never had to even make bookings and had a room ready for me whenever I came and with my exact requirements. Free bottle of wine and Ice ready and electric plugs, robe my exact size etc. LOL.

They told me it was due to guests complaining about the girls. I'm like WTF. Bullshit. Because to be honest, it was really quite and people were discrete in rooms. And I rarely recall seeing WG in elevators during the countless times I stayed there.

So that means all Hyatt hotels are red now.
Problem with WGs in the lobby is that sooner or later they will ask a guy in front of his wife. Some of these girls are quite smart, but other are either dumb or desperate or high. You just need one complain like that and the machinery moves

SuperCroc
05-05-13, 18:45
Holiday Inn Downtown. AL RIGGA STREET is now REDThanks for the heads up, that's really too bad was a regular there for business and its a good hotel the suites are awesome and the price reasonable.

Just curious, how did you come to that conclusion did security stop you?

Cons68
05-08-13, 07:14
Based on the number of older (mostly caucasian) males checking in with youngish barely dressed (mostly asian) women I saw the place seems green.

Member #4479
05-08-13, 16:12
Dusit Thani on SZR green as at last weekend.

Bootie26
05-09-13, 20:09
Radisson Royal is green as of last weekend also. Just need some I'd copy at front desk. And sometimes they don't even ask for it if the girl looks presentable.

Also, they got a bar on the 46 or 49 floor I don't remember, sometimes you find some high class WG hanging out there.

Temptana
05-09-13, 20:52
Hello,

I wanted to know if the Hilton jumeirah is still green.

I've been there last August it has been green. But now?

SuperCroc
05-10-13, 14:45
Holiday Inn BurDubai near to Burjuman is a zero walk of shame hotel but only if you use your car or rented car. Rooms are great especially the executive suite is really good so go for that.

After you checkin, just park your car in the underground hotel parking along with your date, and take the elevator from the underground parking to your room. You don't have to pass by reception or security since the car park elevator goes directly to whatever floor you live in, fairly discreet.

Car park doesn't have security standing outside, there was a guard in a cabin after you go underground but not once did he check or stopped the car, he just glanced.

Blood Red
05-10-13, 20:49
Has anyone stayed there recently, like in the past month or so? I stayed there many times last year and it was totally green all times. The last time I booked a room there (Feb 2013) , I called them up and asked if they allowed female guests and I was told clearly that they do not anymore, that their policy has changed, that things are very strict now blah blah blah.

I'm planning on going to DXB this coming week and would like to stay at Ramada due to its great location. My question is, are they just saying that they have a new policy / are red now to inquiries on the phone but in reality really green (lady can get in with original I'd / Passport)?

Thanks.

Bukudala
05-10-13, 23:00
Greetings,

I was going to book the Le Meridien by the airport, home of Jules and Green, when I came across the Flora Creek Deluxe Apartment / Hotel in Deira.

Thought romping around an apartment (sofa, kitchen table. The dryer) , would be more entertaining than just a bed.

Now reading the traveller reviews, they were mostly. Ah. Family reviews.

Would rather NOT be conspicuous when waltzing thru the lobby with a WG. Obviously wouldn't have this problem at the Le Meridien, however my playing field would be confined to the bedroom.

Honestly, a spinning dryer's a hoot.

Comments, anyone?

Joe Karnavic
05-11-13, 03:08
Has anyone stayed there recently, like in the past month or so? I stayed there many times last year and it was totally green all times. The last time I booked a room there (Feb 2013) , I called them up and asked if they allowed female guests and I was told clearly that they do not anymore, that their policy has changed, that things are very strict now blah blah blah.

I'm planning on going to DXB this coming week and would like to stay at Ramada due to its great location. My question is, are they just saying that they have a new policy / are red now to inquiries on the phone but in reality really green (lady can get in with original I'd / Passport)?

Thanks.You have to understand that the laws of the land does not allow a female staying with you unless she is your wife or sister. Hence you never ask such questions on phone to any hotel here. You will get same answers.

Ramada is green IMHO. There will be no issue generally if the girl you take is decent looking. They may ask for her I'd politely which is ok. Please do not ask direct questions to them if you can take this girl and so on. Just walk with her a small walk of shame. If they ask I'd just give it to security. He will copy and give it back to you. Alternately you stay in your room and ask her to come after 5 minutes.

I never faced any issue in this hotel. They are often courteous to their guests.

Cons68
05-11-13, 08:32
You can get an apartment at Majestic, not sure if they have a dryer but they do have washing machine.

Sometimes they are even cheaper than a normal room. I would recomend them.

Not sure about other venues.

Greetings,

I was going to book the Le Meridien by the airport, home of Jules and Green, when I came across the Flora Creek Deluxe Apartment / Hotel in Deira.

Thought romping around an apartment (sofa, kitchen table. The dryer) , would be more entertaining than just a bed.

Now reading the traveller reviews, they were mostly. Ah. Family reviews.

Would rather NOT be conspicuous when waltzing thru the lobby with a WG. Obviously wouldn't have this problem at the Le Meridien, however my playing field would be confined to the bedroom.

Comments, anyone?

NoBond
05-11-13, 09:55
Hi,

I have a stop over at Dubai for 15 hours after 10 days, mainly day time. I will be staying at Le Meridian near the airport. I have few questions?

1. Is the hotel green? Do they allow guest in the day time?

2. Help needed to book an escort (high class and reliable) , who can come to the hotel in day time, can any member PM me the number (help is highly appreciated!) or suggestions?

3. Any other suggestions?

Thanks a lot

DragonHunter
05-11-13, 15:38
Thanks for the heads up, that's really too bad was a regular there for business and its a good hotel the suites are awesome and the price reasonable.

Just curious, how did you come to that conclusion did security stop you?Sorry about the late reply. I have been on the road without much time for internet access.

In short I Called a girl I know the first night and she could not come up. Had to go to her place for our fun.

Second Night picked up a girl from one of the clubs and security stopped us.

Blood Red
05-11-13, 21:57
You have to understand that the laws of the land does not allow a female staying with you unless she is your wife or sister. Hence you never ask such questions on phone to any hotel here. You will get same answers.

Ramada is green IMHO. There will be no issue generally if the girl you take is decent looking. They may ask for her I'd politely which is ok. Please do not ask direct questions to them if you can take this girl and so on. Just walk with her a small walk of shame. If they ask I'd just give it to security. He will copy and give it back to you. Alternately you stay in your room and ask her to come after 5 minutes.

I never faced any issue in this hotel. They are often courteous to their guests.The interesting thing is that in the past I did call up Ramada (during the second half of 2012) and asked the same question and they told me that there would be no problem if my gf stayed with me. Same response I got from Sheraton Deira the last time I stayed there (March 2013). Anyway, you're absolutely right, all the times I stayed at Ramada in the past, I've never had any issues. Will have to decide whether to try my luck there or stick to Sheraton Deira.

Outcast1148
05-12-13, 05:37
Hi,

I have a stop over at Dubai for 15 hours after 10 days, mainly day time. I will be staying at Le Meridian near the airport. I have few questions?

1. Is the hotel green? Do they allow guest in the day time?

2. Help needed to book an escort (high class and reliable) , who can come to the hotel in day time, can any member PM me the number (help is highly appreciated!) or suggestions?

3. Any other suggestions?

Thanks a lotHotel is green all hours of the day, have stayed there 3 weeks ago and will be staying there again in about 3 or 4 days time.

Neo1482
05-12-13, 09:02
Hi Guys,

Just wanted a quick check from fellow mongers on movenpick bur Dubai's current status. Might be staying there for a day soon.

Rtw Monger
05-13-13, 08:10
Please someone confirm if the following are still green:

York hotel.

Moscow

Panorama hotel.

Imperial Hotel Suites.

Metropolitan Deira

Cons68
05-14-13, 07:17
First I think we would all like to hear from you when hotels like York or Imperial Suites have been green in the first place.

York hotel.

Moscow

Panorama hotel.

Imperial Hotel Suites.

Metropolitan Deira

NightOwl69
05-14-13, 07:21

York hotel.

Moscow

Panorama hotel.

Imperial Hotel Suites.

Metropolitan DeiraI know for sure Moscow is redder than red, last time I stayed there I was told at check in (without asking) that I can't have female guest in my room. York and Imperil have =always been red as far as I know.

Panorama is green but not a very clean hotel.

NiceMale2828
05-14-13, 12:25

York hotel.

Moscow

Panorama hotel.

Imperial Hotel Suites.

Metropolitan DeiraSome of them are red. Dark red.

Rroy4145
05-14-13, 13:03
Guys.

Any idea if Gloria hotel in Media City is green or not? Have RTFF but didn't find any info on Gloria, not even in the big green and red list published earlier.

If its not green then just planning for a incall with totsie bobs.

Thanks in advance.

Roy

JonathanClark
05-14-13, 15:36
Hi,

I Will be visiting Dubai for the first time in June for a week and am thinking of staying at either Pullman Deira City Centre, Suha City Hotel or Flora Park Apartment (Deira).

I would like to know if these hotel's are green as I will be having one lady there everyday but all in the afternoon.

Also, I am a Pakistani and would like to know if I stand a chance of scoring women at clubs and bars mentioned at ISG.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Streak03
05-14-13, 15:38
Hi,

Just a note to let you all know that Traders is Green. Brought two different girls in on different days and no one gave us a second look. This was on the 4th / 5th of May.

Streak

Blood Red
05-14-13, 17:38
I called up Ramada Bur Dubai last nite and asked if my "Gf" could come and stay with me, whether it was an issue or not. The Phillipino dude who answered my call confirmed that it would be ok, just that original passport / I'd would be needed. A few months ago the same question received a very negative reply. Anyway, FYI.

Syncretist
05-14-13, 19:36
Hi Fellow Mongers,

I left Dubai almost 2 years ago (employment reasons unfortunately) but I am now getting an opportunity to return. If this happens (and I hope it does!) I look forward to posting on this forum again. I will be in town next week to meet my new potential bosses and will be staying in the Towers Rotana SZR. I would appreciate if you could let me know if this is "Gre*and" (it was in the past as I fondly remember). If it isn't, I will try and come up with an excuse to stay elsewhere.

Before you ask, I did RTFF and could not find any references to TR SZR over the last dozen or so pages of this forum.

So guys, look forward to your response and in the meanwhile wish me luck on getting back to what was a decent mongering location (admittedly not up to the standards of Asia but you can't have everything)!

Cheers,

Syncretist

Global Surfer
05-15-13, 00:55
Hi,

I Will be visiting Dubai for the first time in June for a week and am thinking of staying at either Pullman Deira City Centre, Suha City Hotel or Flora Park Apartment (Deira).

I would like to know if these hotel's are green as I will be having one lady there everyday but all in the afternoon.

Also, I am a Pakistani and would like to know if I stand a chance of scoring women at clubs and bars mentioned at ISG.

Cheers,

JonathanThis is mongering forum. Bars and night clubs mentioned in ISG are glorified brothels. This is pay for play market. If you want to score, your best bet is Jumeirah / Marina. Scoring also depends upon your looks, how you dress, behaviour, charm etc

Rroy4145
05-15-13, 09:29
Hi Fellow Mongers,

I left Dubai almost 2 years ago (employment reasons unfortunately) but I am now getting an opportunity to return. If this happens (and I hope it does!) I look forward to posting on this forum again. I will be in town next week to meet my new potential bosses and will be staying in the Towers Rotana SZR. I would appreciate if you could let me know if this is "Gre*and" (it was in the past as I fondly remember). If it isn't, I will try and come up with an excuse to stay elsewhere.

Before you ask, I did RTFF and could not find any references to TR SZR over the last dozen or so pages of this forum.

So guys, look forward to your response and in the meanwhile wish me luck on getting back to what was a decent mongering location (admittedly not up to the standards of Asia but you can't have everything)!

Cheers,

SyncretistI can confirm rotana tower is green. I had taken a girl at 2 am from its longs bar.

Happy Mongering!

Aimara
05-15-13, 18:51
Odd name for a Pakistani; regardless post a recent picture and a scratch and sniff and will happily answer your question.

Hi,

Cheers,

Jonathan

In the absence of a scratch / sniff answer the following questions yes / no and can answer your question based on your score + pic

Its 1 point for a Yes and 0 for a No. If you score greater then 1 or 2, you maybe struggling to score even before seeing the pic

q1: It is not necessary to shave daily.

q2: Using deodorant is an optional extra.

q3: Working women are sub-human and can therefore be treated like shite

q4: AED 300 for an all night session / no holds barred is about right.

q5: It is ok to have a couple of mates hiding in the cupboard who will join in unannounced

q6: farah's and florals look pretty cool

Maverick1969
05-15-13, 21:03
ROTFLMAO. Good One Aimara.

Odd name for a Pakistani; regardless post a recent picture and a scratch and sniff and will happily answer your question.

In the absence of a scratch / sniff answer the following questions yes / no and can answer your question based on your score + pic.

Its 1 point for a Yes and 0 for a No. If you score greater then 1 or 2, you maybe struggling to score even before seeing the pic

Q1: It is not necessary to shave daily.

Q2: Using deodorant is an optional extra.

Q3: Working women are sub-human and can therefore be treated like shite

Q4: AED 300 for an all night session / no holds barred is about right.

Q5: It is ok to have a couple of mates hiding in the cupboard who will join in unannounced.

Q6: farah's and florals look pretty cool

Poonhound69
05-16-13, 03:43
Greetings,

Comments, anyone?Royal ascot hotel apartments is green. No seperate drier, but they have a washing machine, a sink, and a breakfast bar counter for all those kichen fetish positions.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/03/3a/e6/fb/fully-fitted-kitchen.jpg

Enjoy.

-ph.

P. S. If you are worried about bothering families at flora, you can pick up a low end abaya (burka) and sheila for 50-150 dhs. Great for covering up raunchy halloween costumes that look like a good idea in the club.

Joe Karnavic
05-16-13, 09:16
I called up Ramada Bur Dubai last nite and asked if my "Gf" could come and stay with me, whether it was an issue or not. The Phillipino dude who answered my call confirmed that it would be ok, just that original passport / I'd would be needed. A few months ago the same question received a very negative reply. Anyway, FYI.Good to hear that it is green. This is my favorite hotel. I have stayed there locally at least 15 to 20 times in last few years. I never had problem. On the contrary after taking I'd from my catch of the night, the security guys will wish me a wonderful time with a smile. A pinoy staff from Room service will come and ask me if I need ice bucket if I want to have drink in the room. I carry my Jack Daniel when I take my regular Philis who likes to drink before the session. It is a good hotel and service with smile. They have good Chinese and Japanese Restaurants as well.

Lazy Summer
05-16-13, 10:39
Though not a Pakistani, I attempt to answer your questions on behalf of my Pakistani associates:

In the absence of a scratch / sniff answer the following questions yes / no and can answer your question based on your score + pic.

Q1: It is not necessary to shave daily. YES.

Q2: Using deodorant is an optional extra. YES.

Q3: Working women are sub-human and can therefore be treated like shite YES.

Q4: AED 300 for an all night session / no holds barred is about right. YES.

Q5: It is ok to have a couple of mates hiding in the cupboard who will join in unannounced YES.

Q6: farah's and florals look pretty cool DID NOT UNDERSTAND QUESTION.

5 OUT OF 6!!!!!!!

DO YOU THINK I WILL PICK UP GIRLS EASILY?

Aimara
05-16-13, 22:22
Let the Pak's do it for themselves, I am and I do!

Though not a Pakistani, I attempt to answer your questions on behalf of my Pakistani associates:

DO YOU THINK I WILL PICK UP GIRLS EASILY?As to whether you will pick up girls easily, not sure, some of them look for a sense of humour as well, but I am sure you will be fine.

Don't forget to let us know how it went

Joe Karnavic
05-17-13, 06:48
Let the Pak's do it for themselves, I am and I do!

As to whether you will pick up girls easily, not sure, some of them look for a sense of humour as well, but I am sure you will be fine.

Don't forget to let us know how it wentAimara, your list is getting longer LOL. Let us add further. Sense of dress, common sense to walk away when girl is not interested, sense of opening conversation with her at first approach.

PonzioPilato
05-18-13, 10:15
Hello guys,

Anyone know if Flora Grand Hotel (Al Rigga Street, Deira) is green?

Thanks!

Blood Red
05-19-13, 20:20
Green as ever. Stayed there for 2 nights (this past Thurs and Fri) and upon check in, the guy at the reception didn't even ask me the usual question as to when my friend would join me. As always, my lady friend came up directly to my room so no walk of shame. A couple of times I saw a few punters go in with not one but 2 obvious WG's, only original I'd required. This hotel caters to a lot of Families / Indians / Saudi's so I can see why they go Red occasionally. Not to mention I saw a punter almost making out with his WG colleague before even entering the elevator to go to his room. No surprise that people complain. Anyway, very nice hotel, highly recommended and you can get pretty good deals now through booking. Com / agoda since the high season is over and the weather is hot.

Tommy Goat
05-20-13, 23:03
Guys.

Any idea if Gloria hotel in Media City is green or not? Have RTFF but didn't find any info on Gloria, not even in the big green and red list published earlier.

If its not green then just planning for a incall with totsie bobs.

Thanks in advance.

RoyHey Roy,

It's a red. You'll need to be subtle. Meet her outside, hook her onto your arm and walk like you own the place directly for those lifts. I seen others do it, but there's no girls in the bars or in / around the lobby.

Happy mongering matey.

TG

Double Shooter
05-21-13, 07:16
Any experience of this hotel's colour? Special offer on one of those groupon discount sites.

Xxssxx
05-21-13, 11:15
Hi everyone,

I'm planning my trip to Dubai next week and heard that the followig very green hotels have turned red since last week:

The Fairmont (SZR)

Crowne Plaza.

I have always stayed there and were able to get talen upstairs without even a passport copy. Can any one confirm?

Also, does any one know if the Sea View is still green? This one also used to let ladies in without passport copies. I hope it still does.

Thanks!

Cons68
05-21-13, 20:19
AFAIK Seaview has always requested passport copies.

Hi everyone,

I'm planning my trip to Dubai next week and heard that the followig very green hotels have turned red since last week:

The Fairmont (SZR)

Crowne Plaza.

I have always stayed there and were able to get talen upstairs without even a passport copy. Can any one confirm?

Also, does any one know if the Sea View is still green? This one also used to let ladies in without passport copies. I hope it still does.

Thanks!

Bizzie
05-21-13, 22:07
I saw a few punters go in with not one but 2 obvious WG's, only original I'd required. .Original ID? How is that green?

Bizzie
05-21-13, 22:10
Hi everyone,

The Fairmont (SZR)

Crowne Plaza!Fairmont is green, unless the girl looks like a total prostitute, I which case ID could be asked, I guess.

Its been too long since I used Crowne plaza. Used to be totally green.

ExpatNLookin
05-22-13, 01:52
Original ID? How is that green?Amber is the new green!

Joe Karnavic
05-22-13, 04:59
Original ID? How is that green?There seems to be some confusion / mis-interpretation over Red and Green Hotels in this forum. Let us agree on this. I suggest not to add new colour like Amber. Otherwise the forum will get polluted with daft questions like what is Amber?

Green- You can take girl to the room, with or without original ID / photocopy etc.

Red- You can not take the girl to your room, whatever documents you show. If you try to take her you are stopped and girl is sent back.

When members querry we can say 'it is Green but needs original ID' if that is the case.

Xxssxx
05-22-13, 07:38
AFAIK Seaview has always requested passport copies.Cons68,

Thanks for the response. But I brought ladies at least on four different stays and no one asked for anything.

MaximusBibicus
05-22-13, 22:50
AFAIK Seaview has always requested passport copies.Yep! Copy has to be color. This from my last visit in March.

Cons68
05-23-13, 13:40
Good for you. Only when the girls come in the afternoon, dressed like normal girls I have been able to get them without I'd. Any WG from Mariner's or other place had to show I'd with me.

It must be that hamster-sized customers are discriminated against!

Cons68,

Thanks for the response. But I brought ladies at least on four different stays and no one asked for anything.

Mr Ricky
05-24-13, 23:05
Grosvenor is green.

And you can find some WG at the Bar 44, or at the Sutarrabah bar and it is plenty of WG (only CIS) at the buddha bar!

It was quite funny to see at the closure at 02am that it was struggle for life.

The funny part is to see 2 top WG (one 7 and one 9/10) leaving the buddha, alone, with no clients, at their tastes or their prices, with their own car, which was a Porsche Cayenne Turbo!

Quite a fantasm.

At least, all the WG at the bars of the grosvenor were all weell dressed, so no problem to pass the concierge.Very Green! The girls are impressed when you say you are staying here, a lot of them like the Buddha Bar. They might charge you more because they think you have cash and style. The staff don't hassel you so very girl friendly.

Farassi
05-25-13, 05:25
Hello guys,

Anyone know if Flora Grand Hotel (Al Rigga Street, Deira) is green?

Thanks!Stayed there a a year or so ago. Definitely red but packed with Russian tourists

Madjock
05-26-13, 12:30
Located just adjacent and behind Burjuman Metro Station on the side of Bank Street which has a "And So To Bed" retail outlet. How appropriate I sometimes muse.

Have stayed here three times now. Usually good rates through bonking that kom. My last trip was in April and had two ladies on separate nights back in my studio room. Original I'd required at reception on arrival, which they will hold on to for as long as it takes you to do the deed. So if your guest leaves in the morning, then that's absolutely fine.

My pick ups were from Jockeys on a Thursday night (Clara from Russia she said, more likely Romania. 40+, good body, a real player but too much of the actress).

And from the tried and tested Seaview. Lena, PRC, who I had a year ago. She took it in the mouth and swallowed just like the first time. The careless girl allowed some of my spunk to spill onto her shoulder whoever. Slim and petite, late 20's good attitude and laid back friendly girl.

Will probably be staying at MV on my next trip in a couple of weeks, not least to visit the much talked about Chinese big boobies MP. Thanks Incubus for the contact details.

So, Moon Valley is Green as of April. And hopefully still will be.

Be careful out there.

MJ

RushRider
05-27-13, 01:26
Walked right passed security like I owned the place and headed right up to the room. I was the same race as the girl I was with, but I am more than twice her age. Love the rooms at this hotel, and got a corner suite this time around. All for less than $175 per night with all the extras.

I will post if I run into any issues in the next few days while here.

Rush

Festival16
05-29-13, 12:32
Hi all,

Is Grand Hayatt Regency green?

Festi

Limburg69
05-29-13, 12:47
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows if the Melia Hotel on Kuwait Street is Green

AsianRider
05-30-13, 10:29
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows if the Melia Hotel on Kuwait Street is GreenCan I bump this, thinking of booking it in July, does anyone have any first hand knowledge?

Many thanks.

Joe Karnavic
05-30-13, 20:16
Hi all,

Is Grand Hayatt Regency green?

FestiIt is now Red. It used to be green. You will struggle to take the girl to the lift if you are not regular customer.

Mahku
05-31-13, 20:33
club 7 reopened last week. the place was packed on the night it opened. i don't know how everybody found out about it because there were no advertisements or notices, not even in the hotel itself.

anyway, as has been the case for other times that i came here, there were no obvious wgs here. there are pickup opportunities to be had, but you have to peel the girl off from her friends. i didn't see any unaccompanied girls. being a guest in the hotel usually gets you in without a cover charge, so it's worth a look. but i never expect too much. it is a good place to bring your own girl.

on the night before club 7 reopened i got to see how the hotel treats guests without the club traffic giving cover. we were directed to the front desk and at first they insisted on original i'd. my girl only had a copy. eventually they relented and accepted the copy. with the club open again, things should revert back to the situation where you can appear to be going to the club and then continue up to your room.

other bits and pieces: i discovered that this is the hotel for both thai and british airways stewardesses. hmmm. the sports bar on the lobby level is full of wicked roger-looking guys every night, if that's your thing.

Tonee999
05-31-13, 22:23
Hey guys,

I will be in Dubai in a few weeks and I need to know if Jumeirah Creekside hotel is green.

Thanks for all the help.

Tony

XXXplore
06-01-13, 10:23
So I have been lurking in ISGs shadows for a while now. And it's time to contribute.

Although I do the rounds at the usual hotspots in the Golden Triangle, I very rarely seal the deal. After a few drinks and some flirting with the ladies, I am usually more interested in a good night's sleep.

So I am now more of an AMP man, and having done some research on those that offer a little something extra, I discovered Marina's on Muraqqabat road in Deira, and have been a regular visitor for a year now.

Being a frequent flier, the approach is quite streamlined. My visiting time is usually late afternoon on a Friday or Saturday and the place is usually very quiet – almost like I'm waking them up.

Went yesterday and as usual there was a line up of 3-4 Chinese girls. 2 were at 8/10, the others more a 5 or 6. I chose the one with a prettiest face and off we went. The usual flirting to start with, then I paid the AED 200 (for an hour) – and I gave her an upfront tip of AED 100.

It's my personal theory that you should always tip up front, especially if the amount is not substantial. Worst case you be down AED 100 and get nothing in return, but this almost never happens, and definitely not at a place where you a regular. The upside, on the other hand is that she knows exactly what she is getting, she knows that it is reasonably generous, and most important it sends a signal of trust / respect. This always works wonders!

Anyway, back to the story. Tsao Tsao (I think that was her name.) then went to work in earnest on a BBBJ and after a few minutes I was ready to explode so I put on the condom, did some mish and some doggie and round 1 was over in some minutes. She gave me a pretty decent massage for a half an hour or so, after which I was ready for round 2. Sadly, Johnny didn't feel like getting back in the ring and Tsao Tsao tried for a long time – enthusiastic sucking, rimming, rubbing – the works. She really put her soul into it – poor girl. Eventually Johnny was getting a bit sore from all the attention, so I decided to call it quits. I think she genuinely felt bad – hey maybe I did find a hooker with a heart of gold!

Anyway there ended another satisfying trip. Looking back at my few visits, I could not help thinking that I have certainly discovered a gem. The times I have trawled the bars, I have usually ended up spending over AED 1, 000 – when you factor in the entry fee, drinks and what you end up paying the girl. And not being a regular you do not get the service that you do at an AMP where you are a regular.

Instead. For AED 300 you get what is tried and tested and will almost certainly be a pleasurable experience, although the 'chase' may not be as exciting.

I hear there are other AMPs like this and I look forward to trying them – just for a little change. (My only gripe with Marina's is that it's not exactly the cleanest.)

But for now, just adding my two bits to the discussion – will report on further escapades.

Will be upgrading my membership status shortly to enable PMs.

Cheers to all!

MaximusBibicus
06-01-13, 20:15
The no walk of shame is the bonus. Planning to stay there during this trip, tired of Sea View but the price difference is almost 500 dhs which can be ST / semi LT with a PI girl.

Green as ever. Stayed there for 2 nights (this past Thurs and Fri) and upon check in, the guy at the reception didn't even ask me the usual question as to when my friend would join me. As always, my lady friend came up directly to my room so no walk of shame. A couple of times I saw a few punters go in with not one but 2 obvious WG's, only original I'd required. This hotel caters to a lot of Families / Indians / Saudi's so I can see why they go Red occasionally. Not to mention I saw a punter almost making out with his WG colleague before even entering the elevator to go to his room. No surprise that people complain. Anyway, very nice hotel, highly recommended and you can get pretty good deals now through booking. Com / agoda since the high season is over and the weather is hot.

Poonhound69
06-02-13, 03:07
Thanks for your report. Next time in the Dubai reports section perhaps. Despite the excellent hoovering and salad tossing, Marina's would be a pretty expensive hotel at 200 per hour.

So I have been lurking in ISGs shadows for a while now. And it's time to contribute.

Cheers to all!

Wicked Roger
06-02-13, 20:04
Club 7 reopened last week. The place was packed on the night it opened. I don't know how everybody found out about it because there were no advertisements or notices, not even in the hotel itself.

Other bits and pieces: I discovered that this is the hotel for both Thai and British Airways stewardesses. Hmmm. The sports bar on the lobby level is full of Wicked Roger-looking guys every night, if that's your thing.You mean fit looking handsome Adonis like men Mahku. As you know me personally best you don't answer this FR (nor others by the way. No need to prove t all that I am a perfect specimen of a man LO<)

But I must try Club 7 soon

Mahku check the PMs

JDWilliams
06-03-13, 09:56
After my brief visit to this place, I can definitely confirm they are Green.

The ask for I'd, but give no grief.

Also see attached pictures for the nifty "relief" package that is now standard in every room.

It contains:

1 Eno Ingestion Pack,

Panadol,

2 Band Aids.

1 Female Sanitary Towel and.

3 Condoms.

No more mad dash to the pharmacies or gas station to get supplies, they are now in the rooms standard.

JDW

HsPuppy55
06-03-13, 15:57

Although I do the rounds at the usual hotspots in the Golden Triangle, I very rarely seal the deal. After a few drinks and some flirting with the ladies, I am usually more interested in a good night's sleep.

So I am now more of an AMP man, and having done some research on those that offer a little something extra, I discovered Marina's on Muraqqabat road in Deira, and have been a regular visitor for a year now.

Being a frequent flier, the approach is quite streamlined. My visiting time is usually late afternoon on a Friday or Saturday and the place is usually very quiet – almost like I'm waking them up.

Went yesterday and as usual there was a line up of 3-4 Chinese girls. 2 were at 8/10, the others more a 5 or 6. I chose the one with a prettiest face and off we went. The usual flirting to start with, then I paid the AED 200 (for an hour) – and I gave her an upfront tip of AED 100.

It's my personal theory that you should always tip up front, especially if the amount is not substantial. Worst case you be down AED 100 and get nothing in return, but this almost never happens, and definitely not at a place where you a regular. The upside, on the other hand is that she knows exactly what she is getting, she knows that it is reasonably generous, and most important it sends a signal of trust / respect. This always works wonders!

Anyway, back to the story. Tsao Tsao (I think that was her name.) then went to work in earnest on a BBBJ and after a few minutes I was ready to explode so I put on the condom, did some mish and some doggie and round 1 was over in some minutes. She gave me a pretty decent massage for a half an hour or so, after which I was ready for round 2. Sadly, Johnny didn't feel like getting back in the ring and Tsao Tsao tried for a long time – enthusiastic sucking, rimming, rubbing – the works. She really put her soul into it – poor girl. Eventually Johnny was getting a bit sore from all the attention, so I decided to call it quits. I think she genuinely felt bad – hey maybe I did find a hooker with a heart of gold!

Anyway there ended another satisfying trip. Looking back at my few visits, I could not help thinking that I have certainly discovered a gem. The times I have trawled the bars, I have usually ended up spending over AED 1, 000 – when you factor in the entry fee, drinks and what you end up paying the girl. And not being a regular you do not get the service that you do at an AMP where you are a regular.

Instead. For AED 300 you get what is tried and tested and will almost certainly be a pleasurable experience, although the 'chase' may not be as exciting.

I hear there are other AMPs like this and I look forward to trying them – just for a little change. (My only gripe with Marina's is that it's not exactly the cleanest.)

But for now, just adding my two bits to the discussion – will report on further escapades.

Cheers to all!Hi,

Please activate your PM facility. I can give you atleast one good tip.

Festival16
06-04-13, 07:37
Hi all,

Is towers rotana hotel SZR green?

Please confirm urgently.

Regards,

Festi

Bizzie
06-04-13, 17:57
Burjumaan Arjaan Rotana will check I'd before allowing the guest in. (I call this "greenish". This behavior used to be red for me, but apparently other reviewers feel that this is acceptable).

Before 10 PM. 3rd floor of the BurJumaan Mall has access to the hotel but there is a security guard who may or may not ask for I'd.

Tonee999
06-04-13, 20:30
Hi all,

Is towers rotana hotel SZR green?

Please confirm urgently.

Regards,

FestiYes it is green.

JonathanClark
06-05-13, 16:05
Hi,

Can anyone let me know if Flora Creek Hotel Deira is green or not. I plan to have WG's in the afternoon but not sure if the hotel will allow?

Cheers

Maintenance07
06-06-13, 10:35
Just wanted to share this. Rotana Al Bustan near Dubai Airport is green if you don't mind the long walk of shame to the reception and giving a copy of your WG's I'd. I tried one time to sneak one but the reception clerk followed us to the lifts and asked us politely for her I'd. From then onwards I went straight to the desk. Rooms are nice but lighting is very dim for those whom it may concern. It is also 2 minutes walking distance from the Jules Bar where you can find a partner easy after 10 PM. I went there 9 PM once and had to watch TV for an hour.).

Neo1482
06-06-13, 15:55
Hi Guys,

Just wanted a quick check from fellow mongers on movenpick bur Dubai's current status. Might be staying there for a day soon.Can any one please confirm?

Smiley22
06-06-13, 19:02
Hi,

Can anyone let me know if Flora Creek Hotel Deira is green or not. I plan to have WG's in the afternoon but not sure if the hotel will allow?

CheersIt's red. Required marriage cert to have girls upstairs.

Guym24
06-07-13, 20:50
I can confirm that Hotel Sea View is a green hotel.

XXXplore
06-08-13, 10:52
Just did a session at the Golden House (in the area behind the Movenpick in Bur Dubai). This is now one my regular haunts for non FS.

The standard massage is AED 150 (AED 200 if you want the VIP room which comes with a shower). I usually ask for one of the Chinese girls – their service is excellent.

This time though, I was offered a Fili by the manager who assured me that she was the best. Pretty girl and very friendly. I gave her AED 100 up front – my Standard Operating Procedure.

The first half hour was the usual back rub – not bad but not exceptional. The she ripped the shorts from the inside so she had full access to the nether regions. She fingered the ball sac and the anal area and after a few minutes of playing around, she flipped me over and went to work in earnest on the HJ. Asked her to remove her clothes and she obliged by pulling up her top and letting me finger her titties. Refused to take anything else off but let me finger her pussy through her clothes. Was done in a few minutes – and then we continued with the massage.

The only problem I had the whole time is that she talked too much. This is the second or third time I have experienced this with Filis – it's nice for the first few minutes and sets the tone, but then I want to enjoy the massage and not have to answer incessant questions. Maybe some mongers like this – at least that's what she may be thinking. To each his own I guess. Anyway at the end she insisted that I store her number on my cell and give her a call before I came there next – I was not to go to anybody else! I was nice enough to go through the motions of storing the number etc. – but hello. The point of this exercise is a little adventure and I want definitely want to sample the menu – not settle on an old faithful. So all of this was a bit irritating, but I guess a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.

Next time I will insist on a Chinese girl. They tend to be very service oriented and super professional. A few words of conversation to set the stage and then they get to work in earnest. Not hard to see why their country does so well. Hats off!

And I wonder why they often claim they are from Thailand, and try to hide their nationality. I think some customers think that a Thai girl is more exotic. I cannot recall the last time I actually had a massage by a (real) Thai girl in Dubai, and I really wonder if she could beat the Chinese.

Abnpx
06-08-13, 14:50
Good Post. I think I'm going to give this one a try. We will see how it goes and I will update for everything once I arrive in Dubai next Wednesday.

Thanks

After my brief visit to this place, I can definitely confirm they are Green.

The ask for I'd, but give no grief...

XXXplore
06-08-13, 18:28
Hi,

Please activate your PM facility. I can give you atleast one good tip.Pleased to report that PM has been activated.

Cheers!

Gent333
06-09-13, 14:28
How about Ramada chelsea albarsha? Is it guest friendly or not? Even requesting the I'd is not friendly for me?Can anyone confirm if Ramada Chelsea in Al barsha is Green or not?

Mr Ricky
06-09-13, 20:02
Burjumaan Arjaan Rotana. I got a girl back here in the afternoon and walked straight past security on the 3rd floor of the shopping centre. I gave her a shopping bag to hold so she would look like a tourist and it did the trick. In the evening I was stopped and the girl had to show her passport. There was an akward 3 or 4 minutes while they took a copy. I could see them checking her out and getting jelous! This is a good hotel very close to the triangle of fun. Note, the shopping center is being renovated and is partly close.

Umbakali
06-11-13, 06:03
Savoy central Appartments (Rolla st, Bur Dubai) is definetly red as I stayed there for a few days in May (last month).

Rolla residence is still green but original passeport is required. There are 16 survelence cameras in the lobby from every

Angle so walk of shame is clearly recorded on their DVR's.

Regards,

Umbakali

Lazy Summer
06-11-13, 09:26
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows if the Melia Hotel on Kuwait Street is GreenMelia hotel is green but original I'd required for the girl. No way to avoid it as you have to change lifts in the Lobby to go to the rooms. Info is from last year. Hope the situation has not changed.

Limburg69
06-11-13, 09:33
Melia hotel is green but original I'd required for the girl. No way to avoid it as you have to change lifts in the Lobby to go to the rooms. Info is from last year. Hope the situation has not changed.Thank you for the information, I might go there next time, looks like a nice hotel.

At the moment I am staying at the Bur Dubai Ramada, which is green as ever.

Lazy Summer
06-11-13, 09:54
Is the Mercure Gold in Bur Dubai green? Searched, but no posts. Immediate reply will be appreciated as I am going tomorrow (Wednesday).

The rate is very reasonable at AED 300

Misha Rastov
06-11-13, 14:06
Can anyone confirm if Ramada Chelsea in Al barsha is Green or not?Since a UK based WG used to work from there I'd be astonished if its not. Also you actually have to go to reception if you need it, the lifts are a long way away and you need the lifts for the restaurants.

Gent333
06-11-13, 20:40
Since a UK based WG used to work from there I'd be astonished if its not. Also you actually have to go to reception if you need it, the lifts are a long way away and you need the lifts for the restaurants.Thanks for the update.