PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Band100
06-12-13, 17:52
Since last week City Max Bur Dubai is now red = No female visitors allowed unless wife.

Apprently there was a fight somewhere in the hotel (maybe the bar) and the police came and then CID also got involved.

If the hotel allow female visitors and the police finds out the hotel is getting a big fine.

Pasy301
06-13-13, 10:56
Hello few weeks ago I stay in the Ramada bur Dubai and I confirm is still green.

I will be in Dubai in few weeks I'd like to know if the ramada downtown Dubai is green? Someone tested?

Rajmalhothraaa
06-13-13, 15:05
Hi all.

Does fellow members have any latest update regarding

1. Winchester Deluxe Hotel Apartments . Kuwaiti Street, Bur Dubai.

2. Winchester grand deluxe . Mankhool Street, Bur Dubai,

2. Grand Midwest Hotel Apartments .Behind Bank Street, Bur Dubai.

3. Arabian Suites Kuwait Street, Bur Dubai,

Thanks in advance

Mr Wonka
06-14-13, 18:06
so i will be staying in raffles for a few nights recuperating from a bit of surgery in healthcare city. as i will not be that mobile but will still very much need services (to speed up my o recovery!) would anyone know what the situation is like with in the hotel?

is their are wg's who hang around any of the facilities? i searched the thread and it has limited info and am not that familiar with dubai.

Aimara
06-15-13, 00:11
nothing happening at the hotel i. e. there is no club there where you can pop into and pick up a girl, however its perfectly friendly for bringing your own back.

so i will be staying in raffles for a few nights recuperating from a bit of surgery in healthcare city. as i will not be that mobile but will still very much need services (to speed up my o recovery!) would anyone know what the situation is like with in the hotel?

is their are wg's who hang around any of the facilities? i searched the thread and it has limited info and am not that familiar with dubai.

Maintenance07
06-15-13, 08:38
Hi,

I am visiting Dubai next week. Appreciate your recommendation for what you'd consider as the greenest hotel in Dubai before I book. Feedback much appreciated.

Mr Ricky
06-15-13, 21:31
Hi,

I am visiting Dubai next week. Appreciate your recommendation for what you'd consider as the greenest hotel in Dubai before I book. Feedback much appreciated.4 Points in Bur Dubai on Khalid Bin Al Waleed is good and I have used this several times. It's near 2 different metro stops (red line and green line) and near the York and Regal Plaza.

Aimara
06-15-13, 23:55
Who's the greenest of them all.

Hi,

I am visiting Dubai next week. Appreciate your recommendation for what you'd consider as the greenest hotel in Dubai before I book. Feedback much appreciated.. Hilton DC of course

Festival16
06-16-13, 11:44
Hi all,

Is Carlton Tower DC green?

Thanks

Madjock
06-16-13, 14:50
Hi Rajmalhothraaa.

I stayed at Winchester Deluxe for 4 nights around 10 days ago. It is Red I would think, given some of the feedback on Trip Advisor / Bonking dot com.

Somebody complaining that they were not allowed to bring their girl friends who " were arriving later" Yeah Right! But the general impression I got of the place.

Was that is was not friendly towards our hobby. Nice place to stay though. I can recommend. I was just after a quiet time before starting a work stint. Made up for it the following week though, when I stayed at Moon Valley Hotel Apartments behind Burjuman. Green!

Don't know about the others, although Arabian Suites was Green a few months back. The other Winchester is likely to be Red as well.

Hope that's useful.

Regards.

MJ.

Hi all.

Does fellow members have any latest update regarding

1. Winchester Deluxe Hotel Apartments. Kuwaiti Street, Bur Dubai.

2. Winchester grand deluxe. Mankhool Street, Bur Dubai,

2. Grand Midwest Hotel Apartments. Behind Bank Street, Bur Dubai.

3. Arabian Suites Kuwait Street, Bur Dubai,

Thanks in advance

Lazy Summer
06-17-13, 09:27
Hi Rajmalhothraaa.

I stayed at Winchester Deluxe for 4 nights around 10 days ago. It is Red I would think, given some of the feedback on Trip Advisor / Bonking dot com.

MJ.Bonking. Com? Ha Ha! Is this a freudian slip?

Lazy Summer

Assad76
06-17-13, 12:27
Hi all,

Is Carlton Tower DC green?

ThanksCarlton Tower Dubai Creek is green.

There is one night club and one Lebanese restaurant with shisha and dancing show at the same floor, the place is frequented by hi class Lebanese / Moroccan girls and also some Asian beauties.

Rajmalhothraaa
06-17-13, 13:57
Thanks Mj for the valuable updates.

The rates and photos looked good of Winchester. Guess have to stick to the regulars in Burdubai.

Cheerz

Hi Rajmalhothraaa.

Somebody complaining that they were not allowed to bring their girl friends who " were arriving later" Yeah Right! But the general impression I got of the place...

AhmedB75
06-17-13, 15:26
Spent 4 nights there last week, my 3rd time at this Establishment.

Hotel is green, however they make a copy of the I'd.

This was always done quick and discretely so not a problem.

Apartments are very nice, comfortable and reasonably priced.

15 minutes walk to York, Regal Plaza, Panorama etc.

10 AED by taxi.

Madjock
06-18-13, 11:01
No, of course not. It's just a whimsical reference to one of my favourite providers. Her assumed name is Slippy Tupper. She has a number of "sisters", two of whom have first names of "Ramee" and "Shovey"

I love talking nonsense at times.

MJ.

Bonking. Com? Ha Ha! Is this a freudian slip?

Lazy Summer

Mr Wonka
06-19-13, 19:16
Nothing happening at the hotel I. E. There is no club there where you can pop into and pick up a girl, however its perfectly friendly for bringing your own back.Thanks, unfortunately, will be having an op on my knee so will not be that mobile. So will have to recuperate without a wg to lift my spirits.

JingoBell
06-20-13, 10:12
Hi Guys,

Any idea if Broadway is still red?

Poonhound69
06-20-13, 20:33
Very red. Maroon actually.

Takeout only.

Girls in the lobby if you don't want to pay the 100 cover to get into the club.

-pH.

Hi Guys,

Any idea if Broadway is still red?

Steve Dubai
06-21-13, 17:11
Great to be back in Dubai after 3 years away. And now on my summer bachelor days.

Staying at the Ramada Bur Dubai, and having picked up a fili girl from sea view hit on a problem that they insisted on original I'd. With me being a frequent client the manager allowed me through but told me he cannot allow it again.

So with Ramada now currently yellow in my books, can anyone advise of a hotel that is currently allowing girls with a copy of I'd?

As access to this forum is very restricted for me, would appreciate a message by PM as these are copied to my email.

Cheers

Steve

Aimara
06-21-13, 23:23
I was going to PM you some numbers, you could have tried them to keep the spirits (and possibly other parts) up.

Thanks, unfortunately, will be having an op on my knee so will not be that mobile. So will have to recuperate without a wg to lift my spirits.However you do not seem to have PM enabled?

PanaPapi
06-23-13, 10:55
Can anyone tell me the status of the Karama Hotel? Is it Green? Headed to Dubai Friday and am thinking of staying there.

Thanks

Panapapi

Assad76
06-23-13, 15:12
park regis: booked one night last thursday : called an armenian wg that i met in one coffee shop one night before.

when tina came i was down waiting for her first they did not ask anything because we were waiting the lift with other people (2 families). we did not take the same lift with the two families after that when we were alone waiting the following lift they asked us very discretely to show the passport or id.

noticed also the presence of wg going up to the night club.

rihab rotona : last friday night.

green they asked the girl to right the room number and my name, i'm not sure if she give id or not. i was waiting in my room she came without problem she told me they asked for my name and room number. the girl was from armenia also her name aida.

[quote=mahku; 1428889]club 7 reopened last week. the place was packed on the night it opened. i don't know how everybody found out about it because there were no advertisements or notices, not even in the hotel itself.

anyway, as has been the case for other times that i came here, there were no obvious wgs here. there are pickup opportunities to be had, but you have to peel the girl off from her friends. i didn't see any unaccompanied girls. being a guest in the hotel usually gets you in without a cover charge, so it's worth a look. but i never expect too much. it is a good place to bring your own girl...quote]

Mr Wonka
06-23-13, 18:26
I was going to PM you some numbers, you could have tried them to keep the spirits (and possibly other parts) up.

However you do not seem to have PM enabled?Unfortunately, my other half is a joint cardholder and looks through the statements (she is very suspicious!). So current, trying to find another method of paying.

Ronaldo7
06-25-13, 23:17
Hey guys,

I will visit Dubai for 3 weeks I'll stay in Auris First Central hotel suites Al Barsha any one can help about it is it green or not?

Regards

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Mr Wonka
06-26-13, 13:45

However you do not seem to have PM enabled?Thanks, just sorted the subscription so PM should be active some pont soon.

CallmeSun
06-26-13, 14:53
Can anyone tell me the status of the Karama Hotel? Is it Green? Headed to Dubai Friday and am thinking of staying there.

Thanks.

PanapapiNowadays Karama is not very green, they keep changing their policy very frequently, its better not to take the risk of booking and going dry. My suggestion is you can consider Seaview instead.

Peelover99
06-26-13, 18:45
Unfortunately, my other half is a joint cardholder and looks through the statements (she is very suspicious!). So current, trying to find another method of paying.Carrefour sell pre-paid credit cards over the counter, which neatly solves this problem.

Mr Wonka
06-27-13, 20:27
carrefour sell pre-paid credit cards over the counter, which neatly solves this problem.thanks, that's what i actually did! so here comes a summer if fun, whilst the oh is away.

SheldonC
06-28-13, 11:21
Greetings all,

Finally I have a chance to stop in Dubai for 18 hours layover on 2 occasions in August.

Airline does not provide hotel so I have to book myself[I think this is great because I can look for green hotels and hobby freely while I am there ].

Any updates info on green hotels close to DXB and day time hobby spots in Dubai would help tremendously.

In return, I will post a detailed report.

Thanks

MaximusBibicus
06-28-13, 23:43
A friend stayed there two weeks back and his girl was stopped from going in.

I don't believe him as it maybe that

- He booked single occupancy.

- girl ID perhaps was a copy.

Thanks

SheldonC
06-29-13, 10:35

- girl I'd perhaps was a copy.

ThanksThanks Maximus;

I will check it out.

Are there any nearby daytime / early evening hotspots?

The idea is to start the hunt as early as possible.

Abdullah991
06-30-13, 22:24
Hi all,

Oasis Beach Tower is Green, the ask about the ID or passport.

It's a very good for groups, all apartments.

Maringos
07-01-13, 07:45
So I have been lurking in ISGs shadows for a while now. And it's time to contribute.

Although I do the rounds at the usual hotspots in the Golden Triangle, I very rarely seal the deal. After a few drinks and some flirting with the ladies, I am usually more interested in a good night's sleep.

So I am now more of an AMP man, and having done some research on those that offer a little something extra, I discovered Marina's on Muraqqabat road in Deira, and have been a regular visitor for a year now.

Being a frequent flier, the approach is quite streamlined. My visiting time is usually late afternoon on a Friday or Saturday and the place is usually very quiet ...Hi,

I am new here.

Can you tell me where is the place?

Thanks

Maringos
07-01-13, 07:48
Hi all,

I am visiting Dubai and staying at Media One hotel in Media city.

Is it green?

Thanks

ToyRm65
07-01-13, 13:01

- girl I'd perhaps was a copy.

ThanksHi gents,

I'm new to this forum but not new to Dubai and have been visiting this town many times during the past 6 years. Too bad I didn't discover this site when I first started coming to Dubai. It could have saved me a lot of time and possibly a yon of cash too.

4 Point on Banks street is very green for both, not issue for either brought-in nor called-in, most recent stay was Dec 2012.

Another very green one is Traders in Deira, bar in the lobby.

Hope this help.

Gaolei
07-01-13, 21:11
Dhow Palace hotel or Ramada Dubai Those were the choices given to me, which would you chose, why?

Thanks everyone!

Global Surfer
07-02-13, 01:02
Dhow Palace hotel or Ramada Dubai Those were the choices given to me, which would you chose, why?

Thanks everyone!Ramada has bigger rooms, slightly better location and more greener. Please note that any hotel can turn red at any time in Dubai.

Geo Rge
07-02-13, 10:39
Four Points in bank street continues to be strongly green. I was there on Thursday and walked over with my catch of the day from Regal. No problem. Usual ID check, that's all.

Drfel
07-02-13, 10:47
I'm thinking of dropping into Dubai on the way to Europe, end of July time, but I fear hotels may become very red during Ramadan, I know there will be some girls available but getting them into my room could be difficult, can anyone tell me if this is likely to be the case.

IAintSpecial
07-02-13, 22:08
Used Seaview today for some afternoon action. No issues to report. Got amazing deal online. 220AED all in.

Syncretist
07-06-13, 17:19
Hi Guys,

I checked into Towers Rotana in middle of last week and have brought several young ladies back (two Filipinas (not at the same time unfortunately!) and an Ethiopian. I have been asked on once for one of the ladies identity copy and the other two times I was able to March straight to the lift.

Cheers,

Syncretist

Assad76
07-06-13, 21:04
Metropolitan Deira is a RED. No way that the girl can join you. It used to be Green and I think girl were using a back side door to come inside but according to the reception the got an inspection two days back and now it is a strong RED.

Deon123
07-08-13, 09:01
I'm thinking of dropping into Dubai on the way to Europe, end of July time, but I fear hotels may become very red during Ramadan, I know there will be some girls available but getting them into my room could be difficult, can anyone tell me if this is likely to be the case.During Ramadan last year, I had no problem to bring in girls to my hotel room at night around 10 pm. However, it is better to check with the hotel before you book.

Have fun,

Deon123

ToyRm65
07-09-13, 10:35
Hi guys,

I will be coming through Dubai again toward the end of August. I got booked into Majestic Hotel in Bur Dubai for a few days and I have never stayed in this hotel before.

Is it "green"?

How close is it to the "Golden Triangle"?

Do they have bars / clubs (hunting ground) within the hotel?

Thanks in advance for any info.

GroinStrain
07-09-13, 14:10
Hi Steve.

Great to hear of your return to Dubai. I'm currently out of Dubai making sure the family are safely overseas before I arrive back in Dubai on 19th. Will hopefully catch up with you soon.

Have had a quiet couple of summers due to various reasons but looking to make up for it this year.

I know I should RTFF but its bloody painful on 3G on an iPhone so if anyone has but Dubai hotel recommendations it would be appreciated. Was going to camp in citymax but have heard it is now red!

Great to be back in Dubai after 3 years away. And now on my summer bachelor days.

Staying at the Ramada Bur Dubai, and having picked up a fili girl from sea view hit on a problem that they insisted on original I'd. With me being a frequent client the manager allowed me through but told me he cannot allow it again.

So with Ramada now currently yellow in my books, can anyone advise of a hotel that is currently allowing girls with a copy of I'd?

As access to this forum is very restricted for me, would appreciate a message by PM as these are copied to my email.

Cheers

Steve

Mr Wonka
07-11-13, 13:13
Interesting tried to bring a lady back to my room at the hotel earlier this week and said not allowed. I did query that it does stat on the check in form that one guest is allowed in suites. The concierge told me the next morning that the LE had paid a warning visit late last week, as some Saudi's had been a bit too open in their pre-ramadan partying. So more of a temporary red.

Bumz Rush
07-11-13, 20:19
You forgot the key line in the good book " do not shut on your own door step."

I do wonder just how far the good man can actually see what his flock are doing.

What to do, they are giving us a bad name.

Bumz

Wicked Roger
07-12-13, 00:47
Interesting tried to bring a lady back to my room at the hotel earlier this week and said not allowed. I did query that it does stat on the check in form that one guest is allowed in suites. The concierge told me the next morning that the LE had paid a warning visit late last week, as some Saudi's had been a bit too open in their pre-ramadan partying. So more of a temporary red.That's a shame as a nice hotel and the ladies always liked that place.

But trust the Saudis to mess it up for everyone, truly don't care and will go somewhere else next time and do the same thing.

Richa Poura
07-12-13, 05:07
It was green last time I stayed there but make sure you book a room for 2 people otherwise they'll sting you for a 'supplement'. The Music Room at Majestic (separate entrance outside) used to be a great place but went down hill when the Rock Spiders band left the place. There are a good few WG's there, a bit less pushy then most places in the Golden Triangle.

You're in the heart of the GT, Jockeys bar opposite (Panorama) , then a short walk to Imperial, York. Seaview is a 15 minute walk so best take a taxi in the August heat.

Hi guys,

I will be coming through Dubai again toward the end of August. I got booked into Majestic Hotel in Bur Dubai for a few days and I have never stayed in this hotel before.

Is it "green"?

How close is it to the "Golden Triangle"?

Do they have bars / clubs (hunting ground) within the hotel?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Richa Poura
07-12-13, 05:18
Probably explains why there were very few WG's in the bar last week, it's worth going to see the band tho, the girl is an amazing singer.

Since last week City Max Bur Dubai is now red = No female visitors allowed unless wife.

Apprently there was a fight somewhere in the hotel (maybe the bar) and the police came and then CID also got involved.

If the hotel allow female visitors and the police finds out the hotel is getting a big fine.

Panzer2013
07-12-13, 09:51
Hi guys!

Is the Moscow Hotel a good place? Is the club inside a good location to find something good?

Is this Hotel green?

Thanks in advance

Jdavidyy
07-12-13, 10:37
Hi Guys,

Did RTFF. But could not find anything on Traders Hotel. Any advice on whether it is Green?

Thanks.

Jacob

Ej2208
07-13-13, 00:06
I'm currently Dubai my hotel (Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek) informed me that they are red during Ramadan along with all hotels in Dubai. I was wondering if anyone know any other hotel that are green during this time. I need to change hotels ASAP.

EJ

ToyRm65
07-13-13, 06:10
It was green last time I stayed there but make sure you book a room for 2 people otherwise they'll sting you for a 'supplement'. The Music Room at Majestic (separate entrance outside) used to be a great place but went down hill when the Rock Spiders band left the place. There are a good few WG's there, a bit less pushy then most places in the Golden Triangle.

You're in the heart of the GT, Jockeys bar opposite (Panorama) , then a short walk to Imperial, York. Seaview is a 15 minute walk so best take a taxi in the August heat.Thanks for the info Richa. I will be checking all those places out in about 2 weeks, and I will post results. Hate Ramadan!

ToyRm65
07-13-13, 06:17
Hi Guys,

Did RTFF. But could not find anything on Traders Hotel. Any advice on whether it is Green?

Thanks.

JacobAs of exactly 3 months ago when I stayed, Traders was as green as it ever gets, walked straight to the elevator with my catch with no one raising an eyebrow. On top of that, they have 2 in-house bars, one in the lobby and the other up stairs.

Please post report if you find it otherwise, thanks.

Joe Karnavic
07-13-13, 09:33
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

JacobTraders Hotel is very green in normal situation. But in Ramadan you must check with them. You tell them on telephone that you are an international traveler and you have your girlfriend with you. Will they allow her with ID? If they answer yes then you will be ok. As I heard LE is strict in this Ramadan. There are raids on AMPs, Green hotels, and on late night street action near Ratsky and York.

Peter63
07-13-13, 13:45
I stayed last night in Le Meridien (near airport). As usual, I got not even a question while bringing a girl in my room.

Tommy Goat
07-14-13, 16:21
So, I've been given e few days off and I'll be staying at the mega-resort Atlantis Palm in September. I been RTFF-ing this forum for page after page, but can find no mention anywhere.

Given it's a mean taxi ride back to the mainland, all I want to know is if The Palm is green or red.

Any one got any suggestions?

Mad Hatter
07-14-13, 18:27
So, I've been given e few days off and I'll be staying at the mega-resort Atlantis Palm in September. I been RTFF-ing this forum for page after page, but can find no mention anywhere.

Given it's a mean taxi ride back to the mainland, all I want to know is if The Palm is green or red.

Any one got any suggestions?I would assume it is green. THIS IS NOT A FACT. This is just a assumption based on experience with other 5 stars.

Generally. 5 stars and especially large resorts are green. With the sheer number of tourists, bar visitors and nightclub visitors, I would assume it is pretty much impossible to keep a track of people in Atlantis.

So you should be able to go through. I am not aware if there is any security further up inside with regards to the residences.

I have found with 5 stars they do tend to be more discreet and do not cause an issue. That's why, if everything willing, I try to play in 5 stars or chain / franchise 4 stars.

AsianRider
07-14-13, 21:03
Great hotel with nice rooms, definitely green with original ID. Other than Seaview in front of it, you need to need to get a taxi to everywhere else. Internet was consistent, but slow. Room service tasted great, and a high class Indian restaurant downstairs.

Jimmy K II
07-15-13, 10:36

Any one got any suggestions?It is GREEN. There's security standing in front of the elevators, but this is more to keep tourists outside and only leave hotel residents enter the elevators to the rooms.

You only need to show your roomcard and it's ok.

Have fun and cheers!

Greek Niko
07-15-13, 12:20
Hi guys,

Is it "green"? Majestic has always been green for me and like you I will be finally back in August (17-27). Elia Greek restaurant is where I will dine every night LOL and hit all the spots with my honeys I have lined up. Hit me up for a cold one.

Tommy Goat
07-16-13, 06:38
Thanks Mad Hatter! I'm planning my trip for later in September, so I'll give a full report then. Last time I was there it was full of eye-candy but everything seemed a little too 'proper'. This time I'm on my own, so maybe I'll do better as a guy on his own.

TG

Tommy Goat
07-16-13, 06:41
Thanks Jimmy K II. I'll be reporting back after my trip in September. If you're going to do it, then you got to do it in style!

TG

Smiley22
07-16-13, 13:44
As of exactly 3 months ago when I stayed, Traders was as green as it ever gets, walked straight to the elevator with my catch with no one raising an eyebrow. On top of that, they have 2 in-house bars, one in the lobby and the other up stairs.

Please post report if you find it otherwise, thanks.I've been staying in traders for the last 6 months of my visits. Had 3 visits pre Ramadan on June and one on the 3rd. I noticed some LE downstairs one night but it wasn't an issue. The hotel is super green that even when I asked to register my guest they just flagged me in.

It's usually the first week 10 days of Ramadan they get strict and everything. As 2 weeks pass everything is back to normal. It's just the routine.

Arthur Conan
07-17-13, 08:14
It's green. Used this place many times; twice the girl just walked right into the room (they don't check for ID during the daytime) ; and once just asked for ID at the reception. What works best is to drive into the basement, and then take the lift upto the room. So no need to check in the I'd or walk of shame.

Tkn14
07-17-13, 22:48
Metropolitan Palace on Maktoom St. (Deira) is green under certain conditions:

1-the room must be occupied by one person only (Groups of friends are not allowed) only one person at the room.

2 - An original ID or Passport is a must.

3 - Chinese WG or Africans WG are not allowed no matter what.

Keep this in mind! There is a long walk of shame from the entrance to the reception desk.

Tkn14
07-18-13, 08:48
Moscow hotel is bloody Red. It's night club "the red square has the ugliest and the oldest girls in Dubai".

Hi guys!

Is the Moscow Hotel a good place? Is the club inside a good location to find something good?

Is this Hotel green?

Thanks in advance

Danny1971
07-19-13, 08:13
This was green when I stayed in it last year (November), is this still the case?

Thanks

Greek Niko
07-23-13, 02:36
Majestic has always been green for me and like you I will be finally back in August (17-27). Elia Greek restaurant is where I will dine every night LOL and hit all the spots with my honeys I have lined up. Hit me up for a cold one.Just confirmed my reservations and spoke at length with my friend the Hot Hotel Manager and she confirms all is still green, check in for 2 or I'm my case 3 persons to a room and no issues like always.

I also called Ramada Al Barsha as I have a connection with a senior staff member there. He confirmed it is still green and they are looking forward to my fashion show of honeys. I use this as a back up hotel as I have many on my hit list in Al Barsha which is also right next to MoE which makes it quite convenient.

RoundUp
07-23-13, 16:55
Greetings all,

Finally I have a chance to stop in Dubai for 18 hours layover on 2 occasions in August.

Airline does not provide hotel so I have to book myself[I think this is great because I can look for green hotels and hobby freely while I am there ].

Any updates info on green hotels close to DXB and day time hobby spots in Dubai would help tremendously.

ThanksTake the Meridien Dubai, Airport Road. Supergreen. If you like to avoid passing the reception, bring your catch of the day to the back entrance, known as Meridien Village. Had about 10 stays there, also during Ramadan and always had some decent shags.

Poonhound69
07-24-13, 07:53
The 3+ person suites don't have the raunchy tub for 4 that they have in the less expensive deluxe.

Last time I booked 3 person suite, and got it downgraded so that I could fuck 2 in the tub.

Just in case it matters to you.

Just confirmed my reservations and spoke at length with my friend the Hot Hotel Manager and she confirms all is still green, check in for 2 or I'm my case 3 persons to a room and no issues like always.

I also called Ramada Al Barsha as I have a connection with a senior staff member there. He confirmed it is still green and they are looking forward to my fashion show of honeys. I use this as a back up hotel as I have many on my hit list in Al Barsha which is also right next to MoE which makes it quite convenient.

Neo1482
07-24-13, 18:10
Any info on this Hotel Apartment? Would appreciate if experienced mongers could share their experiences.

Tkn14
07-25-13, 08:36
Metropolitan Deira is a RED. No way that the girl can join you. It used to be Green and I think girl were using a back side door to come inside but according to the reception the got an inspection two days back and now it is a strong RED.It is confirmed that Metropolitan Deira is red. No girls visitors are allowed.

Tkn14
07-25-13, 09:04
Avenue Hotel in Deira on Al Rigga Road. Is green only for American and European. The hotel staffs are giving a hard time for Arabs and Saudis when they bring Female visitors.

Joe Karnavic
07-25-13, 18:57
Avenue Hotel in Deira on Al Rigga Road. Is green only for American and European. The hotel staffs are giving a hard time for Arabs and Saudis when they bring Female visitors.I do not think that any Hotel in Dubai is racially profiling mongers. It is that Saudis are creating trouble everywhere. I went for a Iftar party in Grand Hyatt. At the entrance I saw two Saudis trying to bring in a horrible looking plump WG in short skirt. There was a animated scene between security guys and Saudis. That too in holy month.

Wicked Roger
07-26-13, 07:45
I do not think that any Hotel in Dubai is racially profiling mongers. It is that Saudis are creating trouble everywhere. I went for a Iftar party in Grand Hyatt. At the entrance I saw two Saudis trying to bring in a horrible looking plump WG in short skirt. There was a animated scene between security guys and Saudis. That too in holy month.JK,

In the Brazilian restaurant in the InterCon in Abu Dhabi there was always a similar super sized chubby flashing of her body parts as though she was a super model. Now YMMV and we all have different flavours but the Saudis and Emiratis would flock there to meet her / take her etc. More issue cam about when the Saudi 'fought' over her and created a scene.

Can't take most of them anywhere and when full of booze, avoid like the plague as very unpleasant.

All they do is ramp up prices everywhere else and create trouble with the WGs. I know many who refuse to go with Arabs especially Saudis. The Arab bit is a generalization based on experiences with Saudis so they spoil it for many others.

Tkn14
07-26-13, 10:03
Is there any hotel in Deira is still green?

More and more hotels in Deira are becoming red even after Ramadan.

Soon! Deira will be a red city.

Mahku
07-27-13, 19:39
I've spent the last couple of days with a 'regular' Filipina. We've always entered through the mall entrances and have never been challenged. There's the regular mall entrance which is sometimes manned, although it's been mostly unguarded for these 2 days. If there's a security guard there he might ask for original I'd. If you see him there you might turn around and try the other entrance. It's through the Fitness First. Go into this fitness club entrance, up the first flight of stairs, turn right (AWAY from the fitness club counter). After you pass through a door you'll see a flight of stairs on the left. Go up the stairs, turn right and go down the long corridor / walkway until you come to the hotel entrance on your right. I've NEVER seen any security at this entrance.

Some caveats: This entrance is probably not available after Fitness First closes. There are cameras at both entrances and in the elevators so if they see you and want to catch you they will. 4 Points Sheraton Downtown nabbed me this way once.

Tkn14
07-27-13, 22:12
Dear Mahku.

Thanks for the report.

Is the hotel Green in general?

I do not want to go up and down, left and right to pass the guarded.

I've spent the last couple of days with a 'regular' Filipina. We've always entered through the mall entrances and have never been challenged. There's the regular mall entrance which is sometimes manned, although it's been mostly unguarded for these 2 days. If there's a security guard there he might ask for original I'd. If you see him there you might turn around and try the other entrance. It's through the Fitness First. Go into this fitness club entrance, up the first flight of stairs, turn right (AWAY from the fitness club counter). After you pass through a door you'll see a flight of stairs on the left. Go up the stairs, turn right and go down the long corridor / walkway until you come to the hotel entrance on your right. I've NEVER seen any security at this entrance.

Some caveats: This entrance is probably not available after Fitness First closes. There are cameras at both entrances and in the elevators so if they see you and want to catch you they will. 4 Points Sheraton Downtown nabbed me this way once.

Mahku
07-28-13, 07:53
Dear Mahku.

Thanks for the report.

Is the hotel Green in general?

I do not want to go up and down, left and right to pass the guarded.Yes, it's green in general. But per prior reports make sure she has ORIGINAL I'd if you plan to pass the front reception.

Mr Wonka
07-28-13, 15:40
All. Beyond the Grosvenor House hotel can anyone recommend any hotels (ideally 4/5 star) where their is a good availability of WG's in the bar or hotel night club. Especially during Ramadan.

Global Surfer
07-29-13, 00:57
All. Beyond the Grosvenor House hotel can anyone recommend any hotels (ideally 4/5 star) where their is a good availability of WG's in the bar or hotel night club. Especially during Ramadan.Many hotels with good bars are not green. Try cin cin in Fairmont. Expensive but good quality. Better option would be choose a green hotel and visit golden triangle You can get lot of information if you read first few pages

Tkn14
07-29-13, 02:50
Many hotels with good bars are not green. Try cin cin in Fairmont. Expensive but good quality. Better option would be choose a green hotel and visit golden triangle You can get lot of information if you read first few pagesDear Global Surfer,

Thanks for the good Info.

Is Fairmont still green? I know the hotel had some issues with LE in the past.

Neo1482
07-30-13, 10:34
Any info on this Hotel Apartment? Would appreciate if experienced mongers could share their experiences.Would greatly appreciate some help here. Any info on this establishment?

Massimoweb
08-01-13, 16:19

Some caveats: This entrance is probably not available after Fitness First closes. There are cameras at both entrances and in the elevators so if they see you and want to catch you they will. 4 Points Sheraton Downtown nabbed me this way once.I confirm. It is green, I have been there during last week and I had no problem to receive a girl in the room from the main entrance.

Abdullah991
08-01-13, 22:41
Hi guys.

Anybody know if Ramada Plaza Jumeirah beach Residences is green?

ToyRm65
08-05-13, 09:01
Majestic has always been green for me and like you I will be finally back in August (17-27). Elia Greek restaurant is where I will dine every night LOL and hit all the spots with my honeys I have lined up. Hit me up for a cold one.Thanks Niko, I stayed on July 26 and had no problem. My guest came right up to my room with no one checking her I'd. The front desk called up afterwards wanting to copy her I'd, no big deal. We were going to have lunch in the pub on the first floor anyway. We had since then been in and out of the hotel a few more time without further issue.

I will probably stay at this hotel again at the end of Aug for a few nights since it's so close to the "attractions" nearby, can't beat the location.

Tkn14
08-08-13, 19:45
Here are few hotels that was Green, but they are now Red.

- Moscow in Deira.

- Metropolitan Deira.

- Avari Dubai Hotel in Deira.

- Broadway in Deira.

- Crown Plaza in SZR.

- Chelsea Towers in SZR.

Casey69
08-12-13, 14:51

If the hotel allow female visitors and the police finds out the hotel is getting a big fine.Can someone please confirm whether this hotel is still red?

Thanks Casey

MaximusBibicus
08-13-13, 11:33
Here are few hotels that was Green, but they are now Red.

- Moscow in Deira.

- Metropolitan Deira.

- Avari Dubai Hotel in Deira.

- Broadway in Deira.

- Crown Plaza in SZR.

- Chelsea Towers in SZR.Crowne Plaza too! What a bummer.

Tkn14
08-13-13, 15:25
Yes it is red there are a better options green Hotels in Bur Dubai.

-Majestic Hotel.

-Panorama.

-4 points on Bank St.

-Burjuman arjaan.

Please always keep in mind that any hotel can change its policy in the last second and becomes red.

It happened to me many times where I call the hotel to confirm if it is Green or not 24 hours before I book and once I bring my catch they told me "Not allowed"

Can someone please confirm whether this hotel is still red?

Thanks Casey

SiliconeLover
08-14-13, 14:18
Hi fellow mongers,

Long time Dubai monger. 2003 to mid 2009 (left due to economic crash = lost my job) , now back for short visit of fun proportions. I've booked at the Tulip Hotel Apartments in Bur Dubai and wanted to know if anyone can shed light on whether the place is green? If not, I'll have to reconsider. Or rebook somewhere else.

Thanks for your earliest reply.

SL.

[ PS. After posting this I decided to take the in retrospect fairly obvious route and call the Hotel up, asking the innocent question that I am coming to the Hotel with my girlfriend, and would it be a problem? To which the friendly Fili reservation lady asked what nationality my girlfriend is, and I replied she is Russian. The immediate but polite response was that this was against company policy, which i accepted gracefully and put down the phone.

I have since rebooked at the London Crowne 1 Hotel Apartment which I called before booking and was informed that bringing my girlfriend was no problem so long as she had ID with her. ]

M Refaat
08-14-13, 14:25
Can you please confirm after your stay they are still green, or what other options are available. I will be there from 17th to 22nd of October and I got lost cause it seems like no hotel is green for granted so I have to be updated and postpone my reservation for a while, I also read through the forum about many hotels of which Ibis hotel seems good, so give your updates if you have any more information.

Tkn14
08-14-13, 15:31
Welcome back I hope you found a better job and recover from the Eco crash.

You did the right thing bro! Calling up the hotel is the best way to confirm if the Hotel is green or not. Usually I do not use the word "Girlfriend" when calling the hotel because they misunderstood me most of the time. I use the word "Female visitor to the room" By asking " Do you allow female visitor to the room?" and I am 100% sure the receptionest person knows what I am talking about!

Hi fellow mongers,

Long time Dubai monger. 2003 to mid 2009 (left due to economic crash = lost my job) , now back for short visit of fun proportions. I've booked at the Tulip Hotel Apartments in Bur Dubai and wanted to know if anyone can shed light on whether the place is green? If not, I'll have to reconsider. Or rebook somewhere else.

Thanks for your earliest reply.

SL.

[ PS. After posting this I decided to take the in retrospect fairly obvious route and call the Hotel up, asking the innocent question that I am coming to the Hotel with my girlfriend, and would it be a problem? To which the friendly Fili reservation lady asked what nationality my girlfriend is, and I replied she is Russian. The immediate but polite response was that this was against company policy, which I accepted gracefully and put down the phone.

I have since rebooked at the London Crowne 1 Hotel Apartment which I called before booking and was informed that bringing my girlfriend was no problem so long as she had I'd with her. ]

Mbkh02
08-17-13, 11:23
on my last jaunt (as a single no gf. first and only) to dubai (got in morning & left in the evening) , hired a taxi and he took me to broadway.

had fun with one out of 2 i picked from the coffee / bar in the hotel.

recently someone reported broadway was red.

red is ok for singles?

can someone get me up to speed please on understanding red / green?

Persian Fellow
08-17-13, 15:25
They are renovating the pool and as I know they red for the time being.

Anyone knows a good 5* alternative?

I am thinking of Fairmont.

LAK2006
08-17-13, 21:52
Hi,

Can someone, please confirm that the Majestic is still green?

Tkn14
08-18-13, 02:38
Hilton Dubai Creek is Green with side entrance and Metropoiltan Palace On Maktoom St. is a 5 stars Green Hotel

Please! always call the hotel to confirm if they are still green or not. Hotel's policy can change any time, so call or send e-mail before booking.

I am thinking of Fairmont

Simultaneous
08-19-13, 12:08
While it is true that Ramada has a couple of dedicated guards at the elevator (one male and another female!) , it is still quite girl friendly. As mentioned, female african nationals would probably have a few issues. But generally they just take a copy and let go. If calling someone to your room, it is probably better to leave a word at the reception.If you absolutely must avoid checking in a girl (I would actually never consider this unless she was a regular. The checking in actually protects you. A sensible woman won't steal or cause problems knowing you have a way to track her down) the method I have used is to walk in with the girl and go straight to security and ask which floor the bar is on. They will naturally direct you and assume you're just there to have a drink with your lady friend. I've had two girls up to my room that way (and to be safe we actually went to the bar for a drink beforehand).

Again, I'd only do this with girls I know. A girl without I'd or who is reluctant to provide it could mean trouble.

Happy hunting chaps.

S.

AugustChrist
08-19-13, 13:03
on my last jaunt (as a single no gf. first and only) to dubai (got in morning & left in the evening) , hired a taxi and he took me to broadway.

had fun with one out of 2 i picked from the coffee / bar in the hotel.

recently someone reported broadway was red.

red is ok for singles?

can someone get me up to speed please on understanding red / green?dude, dubai applies sharia law. officially, you need to be married to share a hotel room with the opposite sex. your marriage certificate is thus requested upon checkin.

red hotels apply this rule strictly.

green hotels do not but will usually request the girl's id (original or copy, it depends) and would charge a supplement for the second person.

always reserve on dbl. occ. basis and ask the girl if she has original id before proceeding. and read the forum. the information down here is priceless and you'll get all your questions answered.

cheers.

Tkn14
08-20-13, 05:21
I was at the Fairmont Hotel few days ago to see a friend. Once I entered the lobby I saw a few Arab men arguing with the security at the elevator. The same argument happen at the front disk in Arabic with diffrent men, So I asked my friend "who speaks arabic" What was go in on? He told me "the staff is not allowing them to bring a girl to thier room".

I just want to keep you updated. Fairmont might be red.

Johhnny
08-21-13, 07:27
I was at the Fairmont Hotel few days ago to see a friend. Once I entered the lobby I saw a few Arab men arguing with the security at the elevator. The same argument happen at the front disk in Arabic with diffrent men, So I asked my friend "who speaks arabic" What was go in on? He told me "the staff is not allowing them to bring a girl to thier room".

I just want to keep you updated. Fairmont might be red.I have been to the Fairmont about 6 times over the past year and most recently a few times over the past month with never a question. I would say green all the way. There are so many hot women going in and out, how would they know who was a working girl or not?

Bnoska
08-21-13, 10:23
I don't know if other members share my opinion, but I have seen that more and more hotels are turning red. For example, Citymax Bur Dubai, Metropolitan Deira, Panorama, Broadway, all of which used to be green are now red. There are very few options left for short-term, cheaper hotels!

Tkn14
08-21-13, 10:31
Dear Johhnny,

Thanks for your info. Your most recent visit to Fairmont was the past month. Am I right? Well my most recent visit was on the 11th of Aug when I saw the argument. I did not stay at the hotel or booked a room or brought a girl. I was there to visit a friend. When I saw the argument at the elevator with Arabs and secuirty men it was about allowing a girl to the room. My friend told me the same thing happend on the past few nights. Well I can not confirm if Fairmont is green or not as of now the 21st of Aug.

I have been to the Fairmont about 6 times over the past year and most recently a few times over the past month with never a question. I would say green all the way. There are so many hot women going in and out, how would they know who was a working girl or not?

Tkn14
08-21-13, 16:19
Yes! We are here at this form to share the latest info about Hotels. On the last 14 months most hotels in Deira, SZR, and Bur Dubai turned red. One of the girl told me it became challinging for them and for the customers as the choices are getting narrow and limited. I will share some info as I get them.

I don't know if other members share my opinion, but I have seen that more and more hotels are turning red. For example, Citymax Bur Dubai, Metropolitan Deira, Panorama, Broadway, all of which used to be green are now red. There are very few options left for short-term, cheaper hotels!

Joe Karnavic
08-21-13, 18:43
While it is true that Ramada has a couple of dedicated guards at the elevator (one male and another female!) , it is still quite girl friendly. As mentioned, female african nationals would probably have a few issues. But generally they just take a copy and let go. If calling someone to your room, it is probably better to leave a word at the reception.It is surprising to hear that this hotel in Burdubai is not very green. I took a Nigerian about 3 weeks back and had no issues. I did not accompany her. I called her to the room. There was no problem. I booked for 2 guests. When asked told them that she will join later. No questions asked. IMHO Ramada BD is very green. If things have changed then it is sad. I even called two filis to the room about 3 months ago and there was no problem. Please keep on posting so that next time I don't waste my money.

Tkn14
08-22-13, 02:11
I have been going to Metropolitan Palace on Deira on the past year as my 1st choice of Green hotel. Now I am thinking about going to a hotel at Bur Dubai because I have a strong appetite for a Phili girl. I am thinking about going to 4 points on Banks st, Burjuman Arjan and Majestic are good choices also. I am planing to go to Ratsky to catch my game. I am not into PRC and African girls as I had a very bad exp wih them. I will call these hotels 24 hrs before I book to make sure they are still Green. I will post my exp or any change as it occures.

It is surprising to hear that this hotel in Burdubai is not very green. I took a Nigerian about 3 weeks back and had no issues. I did not accompany her. I called her to the room. There was no problem. I booked for 2 guests. When asked told them that she will join later. No questions asked. IMHO Ramada BD is very green. If things have changed then it is sad. I even called two filis to the room about 3 months ago and there was no problem. Please keep on posting so that next time I don't waste my money.

Cons68
08-22-13, 09:34
Here, I fixed it for you :)

[QUOTE=YaksonB; 1461656]I don't know if other members share my opinion, . There are very few options left for anything cheap in Dubai! [/QUOTE

Boomer098
08-22-13, 15:21
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I will stay from 8-12 September in Dubai. I'd like to stay in Seaview, Mercure Gold or Ramada Jumeirah Hotel.

Normally I prefer to stay in same Hotel where to find action. Or any other recommendation?

Does anybody know if they are green?

Boomer098
08-22-13, 15:40
Hi,

I am quite new to this forum. Does anyone knows if following hotels are Green:

Seaview.

Mercure Gold Hotel.

Ramada Jumeirah

As I prefer to stay in same hotel where to find action, can you recommend something?

Drfel
08-22-13, 18:11
It is surprising to hear that this hotel in Burdubai is not very green. I took a Nigerian about 3 weeks back and had no issues. I did not accompany her. I called her to the room. There was no problem. I booked for 2 guests. When asked told them that she will join later. No questions asked. IMHO Ramada BD is very green. If things have changed then it is sad. I even called two filis to the room about 3 months ago and there was no problem. Please keep on posting so that next time I don't waste my money.I was there couple weeks back, no problem at all so long it's booked for two and she has decent ID. The ID thing is for the guys in case the girl wants to rip him, so if she won't come or says she hasn't got any then ID rather be safe than sorry.

Dr

Tkn14
08-23-13, 04:20
Dear Dr and Joe.

Thanks for your info about Ramada Hotel In bur Dbai. I would like to share a few things. One of my friend got ripped off from a girl at his hotel room she stole his I phone, watch, and all the money with him 'He was drunk at that time when he went to the front desk the next day he file a report about her. A few days past and he got a call from the police telling him "we can not do anything because she gave a fake ID to the front desk. I am sure most of the Wgs have a fake ID. One of the girl that I had gave her passport to the front desk, and we they made a copy and handed it to her to sign I took a look to see how old was she. She was 44. I told her once we get to the room are you 44 years old "she looks no more than 30 Max" she told no. I told her "what about your Passport?" she said " Come on I am not stupid to give them my original info about me" So guys be safe and be carefull.

I was there couple weeks back, no problem at all so long it's booked for two and she has decent I'd. The I'd thing is for the guys in case the girl wants to rip him, so if she won't come or says she hasnt got any then I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Dr

Cons68
08-23-13, 16:40
Nationality?

(of the girl who ripped off your friend, tis)

Dear Dr and Joe.

Thanks for your info about Ramada Hotel In bur Dbai. I would like to share a few things. One of my friend got ripped off from a girl at his hotel room she stole his I phone, watch, and all the money with him 'He was drunk at that time when he went to the front desk the next day he file a report about her. A few days past and he got a call from the police telling him "we can not do anything because she gave a fake I'd to the front desk. I am sure most of the Wgs have a fake I'd. One of the girl that I had gave her passport to the front desk, and we they made a copy and handed it to her to sign I took a look to see how old was she. She was 44. I told her once we get to the room are you 44 years old "she looks no more than 30 Max" she told no. I told her "what about your Passport?" she said " Come on I am not stupid to give them my original info about me" So guys be safe and be carefull.

Temptana
08-23-13, 17:07
Hello my fellow Dubai lovers,

I have to share a bad experience with the Grosvenor House.

Me and a friend stayed for a week in the Grosvenor House, living in a 2 bedroom Suite (absolutely stunning view!).

First 2 nights we had "ladies of the night" (quote from the receptionist) without any problem. We knew them from last times in Dubai so it was easy to arrange.

The next day we took 2 Russian girls from the Premiere club, again everything fine. No problems. We went with them through the lobby at 1AM, definitely got noticed.

But then this happened:

The third night we picked up our ladies from the first 2 days in Bur Dubai, drove with them to the hotel and entered. As we passed the lobby a receptionist approached us and asked if the ladies are registered to the room. I told him we reserved the room for 4 people and they have been here already several nights. He didn't comment on it and we went up.

As we are preparing drinks the security knocks and tells us the ladies have to leave. Now. He said the nights before was a security breach in their system and that its not our fault but theirs. They will wait till the ladies leave. We tried to explain that this is not the first time we stay in this expensive room and we are returning customers who spend a lot of money on the hotel. The security did not give any chance at letting the girls stay. We then drove to the Amwaj and got a room there instead.

Still in the night I demanded a checkout from the hotel. Got asked why, told the receptionist. He acted surprised, he was one of the higher ranks.

We asked him what we can to do have girls over. He said it is very strict and policy changed 2 month before for every hotel. I told him Amwaj had no problem last night and that we will be checking out then.

After that he said we have to give the family names of our girls to the reception by 6PM and then they can come to the reception whenever they want and get a key. But: this has not been confirmed by the security forcing the girls out before. He said he does not know anything about a loophole.

We did not try to get any girl into the hotel again. I suppose this Hotel is yellow, because it may have been an incident and a solution has been offered the next day.

If you stay there, make sure to speak with Rashan before and ask him about the ladies of the night policy and what you want to do (every night other girl, same girl more nights etc) and he will help you.

If you want no hassle, don't go to the Grosvenor house.

Tkn14
08-23-13, 19:13
She had a strong Russian accent! According to him.

The girl with the fake ID claimed to be an Uzbek.

Nationality?

(of the girl who ripped off your friend, tis)

Tkn14
08-24-13, 06:01
Dear Temptana,

Sorry for the bad exp. Some hotels have thier or make their own policy for no reasons. E. G at Metropolitan Palace you are not allowed to have a girl if you are sharing the room with a friend even if you have the most expensive suite that can hold 5 persons. The Metropolitan Palace hotel policy is allowing to bring a girl to the room only if the room single occupancy and no one eles at the room except you. You had no problem at the first 2 nights but when the receptionist saw 4 people at the room he thought you are taking adavantage of the hotel and you are letting people to stay for free.

Me and a friend stayed for a week in the Grosvenor House, living in a 2 bedroom Suite (absolutely stunning view!).

First 2 nights we had "ladies of the night" (quote from the receptionist) without any problem. We knew them from last times in Dubai so it was easy to arrange.

The next day we took 2 Russian girls from the Premiere club, again everything fine. No problems. We went with them through the lobby at 1AM, definitely got noticed.

But then this happened:

The third night we picked up our ladies from the first 2 days in Bur Dubai, drove with them to the hotel and entered. As we passed the lobby a receptionist approached us and asked if the ladies are registered to the room. I told him we reserved the room for 4 people and they have been here already several nights. He didn't comment on it and we went up.

As we are preparing drinks the security knocks and tells us the ladies have to leave. Now. He said the nights before was a security breach in their system and that its not our fault but theirs. They will wait till the ladies leave. We tried to explain that this is not the first time we stay in this expensive room and we are returning customers who spend a lot of money on the hotel. The security did not give any chance at letting the girls stay. We then drove to the Amwaj and got a room there instead...

Temptana
08-24-13, 16:56
Yes, maybe.

But I do not recommend the Grosvenor House to anyone who wants to bring girls to the room unless he speaks with the reception before arrival.

Dear Temptana,

Sorry for the bad exp. Some hotels have thier or make their own policy for no reasons. E. G at Metropolitan Palace you are not allowed to have a girl if you are sharing the room with a friend even if you have the most expensive suite that can hold 5 persons. The Metropolitan Palace hotel policy is allowing to bring a girl to the room only if the room single occupancy and no one eles at the room except you. You had no problem at the first 2 nights but when the receptionist saw 4 people at the room he thought you are taking adavantage of the hotel and you are letting people to stay for free.

Drfel
08-24-13, 18:37
Dear Dr and Joe.

Thanks for your info about Ramada Hotel In bur Dbai. I would like to share a few things. One of my friend got ripped off from a girl at his hotel room she stole his I phone, watch, and all the money with him 'He was drunk at that time when he went to the front desk the next day he file a report about her. A few days past and he got a call from the police telling him "we can not do anything because she gave a fake I'd to the front desk. I am sure most of the Wgs have a fake I'd. One of the girl that I had gave her passport to the front desk, and we they made a copy and handed it to her to sign I took a look to see how old was she. She was 44. I told her once we get to the room are you 44 years old "she looks no more than 30 Max" she told no. I told her "what about your Passport?" she said " Come on I am not stupid to give them my original info about me" So guys be safe and be carefull.If your going to have a girl back in your room you must take a few precautions, ensure valuables are locked away etc, I've heard if guys being slipped mickeys and having cash jewllery etc stolen, personally I don't like the idea of falling asleep when a girl is in my room I'd rather stay awake and keep an eye on her, the chances are if your mongering on a regular basis you will at some point get ripped, I did in Manchester UK the other night but only 30 pounds so I can live with that, it goes with the hobby so you should only have enough cash to do what you need, keep large sums safe, and be carefull flashing the gold rolex as well.

No 1 rule is stay safe and try to use the big head.

Dr

Zook969
08-25-13, 11:43
Hi there,

I will be visiting next month and will be staying in Ibn Battuta movenpick. Is it green? Were can I pick up women. Need some tips.

Thanks,

Zook

Tkn14
08-25-13, 13:43
By the way! How was Amwaj Rotana JBR?

Yes, maybe.

But I do not recommend the Grosvenor House to anyone who wants to bring girls to the room unless he speaks with the reception before arrival.

Zook969
08-26-13, 12:14
Hello all, my accomodation booking has changed to Hyatt Residency at Deira.

Hi there. Will be visiting next month and will be staying in Ibn Battuta movenpick. Is it green? Were can I pick up women. Need some tips.

Thanks,

Zook

Neurones
08-26-13, 14:15
I have also noticed a change in the security procedure in my hotel in bur Dubai. Now I have to go down and escort the lady to my room and two lady visitors at the same time is not allowed when I inquired they said it is the new police regulations. Anyone had the same experience?

But then this happened:

The third night we picked up our ladies from the first 2 days in Bur Dubai, drove with them to the hotel and entered. As we passed the lobby a receptionist approached us and asked if the ladies are registered to the room. I told him we reserved the room for 4 people and they have been here already several nights. He didn't comment on it and we went up...

Tkn14
08-26-13, 15:35
Hyatt is red. You ca not bring a girl to the room.

Hello all, my accomodation booking has changed to Hyatt Residency at Deira.

Zook969
08-26-13, 19:24
Thanks for the info then will have to look out for options.

Any tips or is it only AMPs that I'm left with.

Temptana
08-26-13, 23:16
That hotel is just perfect. I have been using it for years now and you'll always get a room between 100-150EUR. They have execellent room service and they are big nice rooms. Ladys are no problem at all ever. Really, only show ID, then all right. Never had any problem.

By the way! How was Amwaj Rotana JBR?

Tkn14
08-27-13, 04:01
Which hotel you were in Bur Dubai?

What do the hotel's staff means by saying "Police regulations" If the police knows that the hotel is allowing female guest like crazy, the police will shut down the place and give it a large fine. It is just a hotel regulation that they just made up to increase thier profit? Avenue Hotel in deira and Metropolitan Palace allowes only one lady in one room with one person.

I have also noticed a change in the security procedure in my hotel in bur Dubai. Now I have to go down and escort the lady to my room and two lady visitors at the same time is not allowed when I inquired they said it is the new police regulations. Anyone had the same experience?

Simultaneous
08-27-13, 11:30
Gentlemen,

I might have to stay in this place in a couple of weeks and haven't been able to find any info on it here with my limited search skills. Not sure I'll have time for mongering but will report if I do of course. Does anyone know if it's green or not?

Much obliged.

S.

Cons68
08-27-13, 16:56
Police in Dubai / UAE "hints" to hotels what is allowed and what is not, hotel reads the hints the best they can (balancing greed and fear). That is different from the law, that is clear, non married couples are not allowed to share a room. Period.

Which hotel you were in Bur Dubai?

What do the hotel's staff means by saying "Police regulations" If the police knows that the hotel is allowing female guest like crazy, the police will shut down the place and give it a large fine. It is just a hotel regulation that they just made up to increase thier profit? Avenue Hotel in deira and Metropolitan Palace allowes only one lady in one room with one person.

Zook969
08-27-13, 21:03
Wanted to know of I go to the Premier club and pick up a cis or any wg, how difficult will it be to get her to my room considering I'm staying there. Thanks in advance.

Neurones
08-28-13, 10:37
You got it right Cons, the concept is elastic and is designed to to bypass the law without embarrassing both parties. Still the new constraints are making me reconsider this hotel.

Police in Dubai / UAE "hints" to hotels what is allowed and what is not, hotel reads the hints the best they can (balancing greed and fear). That is different from the law, that is clear, non married couples are not allowed to share a room. Period.

Cons68
08-28-13, 20:49
let see:

wanted to know of i go to the premier club and pick up a cis or any wg, how difficult will it be to get her to my room considering i'm staying there. thanks in advance.unless i am missing some deep secret meaning of your question, i think it is somehow easier to get to a room with a girl if you are staying in the same hotel than if you have no room. for starters you do not need to steal a key. i do not know other posters but i always assumed that "staying in the hotel" was kind of a previous condition to "bring a girl to the hotel" at least in this forum.

but then if we see the post you are replying to:

originally posted by tkn14 [view original post]

hyatt is red. you ca not bring a girl to the room.

i see where the confusion is coming from, i think i can help:

-only "small people" like tkn14 or cons68 are prevented from bringing girls to hyatt, these rules are there to avoid ruining the experience of people like you.

-you can bring any girl you fancy, or 2, or 3, walk them straight to the elevators and pay no attention to the minions who, jealous of your success, may try to dampen your enjoyment.

-if you get stopped, or security knocks on your door, show them who is the boss. yell at them and threaten them with wiping off the shitty mountain village they come from, burn the family house and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) their goats. they should go back really scared.

-if they insist ask to see the shift manager, or better the director. if that dog refuses to show up request the police presence immediately, once they arrive hand then a couple hundred dirhams and ask them to beat the crap of the annoying minions. if you are lucky they may hold them for you to flog.

-you should also show your passport and tell them you are going to complain to your embassy.

i hope this clears any doubts on what "you can not bring a girl to the room" actually means

Cons68
08-28-13, 20:51
You got it right Cons, the concept is elastic and is designed to to bypass the law without embarrassing both parties. Still the new constraints are making me reconsider this hotel.Yes elastic, like alcohol consumption and many other things in the UAE. OTOH here in KSA we have no concerns about "elasticity" or "interpretation". Chose your poison :)

Zook969
08-29-13, 08:01
LMAO. Thank you Cons I will a booking at the hotel and no requirement to steal the keys. Will check it out and pick up one and update an fr. Will be there next Thursday.

Thanks again.

Let see:

Unless I am missing some deep secret meaning of your question, I think it is somehow easier to get to a room with a girl if you are staying in the same hotel than if you have no room. For starters you do not need to steal a key. I do not know other posters but I always assumed that "staying in the hotel" was kind of a previous condition to "bring a girl to the hotel" at least in this forum.

But then if we see the post you are replying to:

Originally Posted by Tkn14 [View Original Post]

I see where the confusion is coming from, I think I can help:

-Only "small people" like Tkn14 or Cons68 are prevented from bringing girls to Hyatt, these rules are there to avoid ruining the experience of people like you...

Cons68
08-30-13, 09:58
LMAO. Thank you Cons I will a booking at the hotel and no requirement to steal the keys. Will check it out and pick up one and update an fr. Will be there next Thursday.

Thanks again.

You may be surprised, but people has done what I described. It makes for great entertainment.

Tkn14 has stated the hotel as RED, but if you want to give it a try feel free. We salute your stubbornness and if you follow my advice we will also salute you as a fallen hero.

OTOH if you get a girl in, then I have to question (even more) if it makes sense to keep this forum as hotels seem to be moving towards an almost random policy.

Any way we can blame these on the Saudis?

SheldonC
08-30-13, 20:23
Greetings all,

Airline does not provide hotel so I have to book myself (I think this is great because I can look for green hotels and hobby freely while I am there).

ThanksFinally it traveled through Dubai end of July, as RoundUp suggested I stayed at The Meridien, Airport.

Hotel was super green, no one asked me a thing when I brought in a beautiful Ethiopian Lady I picked up from KuBu radisson. It was around 1:30AM.

The Meridien have a club: Jules but it was closed during Ramadan thus I ended up taking a Taxi to KuBu,

The place was almost empty: a few WGs I remember 1 PRC. 2Ethiopians. 4 or 5 Russians all looked.

I ended up with one of the Ethiopians for 1000 AED for the night, she looked beautiful and she turned out to be extremely good in bed:

She did not do BJs[covered or not] which may be a problem for some guys but I had a very good unrushed GFE experience: DFKs, MPOS CFS, MSOG, cuddling, conversation she asked me if could leave around 6AM and I was fine with that. After 3 SOG I had no reason to keep her.

Dubai is now my favorite hobbying destination, next time I hope to spend the whole weekend!

Thanks to all who responded to my request for info about Dubai hotels.

Tkn14
08-31-13, 09:09
I finished work early today, so I headed to my APT. I was so bored. I decided to do something useful to this Forum by calling some hotels and asking them if they allow female visitors or not. Here we are.

1- Metropolitan Palace: Orange. Original ID. Chinese and Africans are not allowed. Some times they do not allowe visitors at all. It used to be green.

2-Four points Sheraton on Bank St. Bur Dubai. Green. Original ID.

3-Majestics Hotel. Green. Original ID. Fees may apply!

4-Park Regis. Green. Original ID.

5- ARjan Rotana. Green. Original ID.

Tkn14
09-04-13, 07:08
As usual I call the hotel before I make a booking to confirm if it is green or not! So I called Metro Politan Palace (it was my 1st choice is the past 13 months) and ask the receptionest "Do you allow visitor to the room?" He paused for 5 sec and said "if it is a male it is OK, if it is a girl it is not allowed". I hang up and called back 12 hrs later. A female receptionest ansewered the phone so I asked "Do you allow female visitor to the room? She said "no sir we do not". MPP used to be the only green hotel in deira. Now all deira's Hotels are red.

Any Ideas?

Xxssxx
09-04-13, 18:20
Hi all,

Upon check-in today to the Sea View, I was informed by the receptionist that no guests are allowed! Sea View used to be very green (no ID, no questions at all). What the hell is going on in Dubai?

Streak03
09-05-13, 04:10
Hi all,

I just got a short notice that my company has booked me into Radisson Blu Deira. Anyone have the latest on this place? I did the search and some older posts turned up. Nothing recent, thanks!

Mdbksa
09-05-13, 11:17
Hi,

Off to Dubai for a for meetings next week is Number One Tower Sheikh Zayed Road still green, not stayed there for a few years,

Been told that sea view had gone RED. WTF, how about Ratsky Karama, Dubai.

Thanks,

Mark

Streak03
09-06-13, 02:25
Hi all,

I just got a short notice that my company has booked me into Radisson Blu Deira. Anyone have the latest on this place? I did the search and some older posts turned up. Nothing recent, thanks!I was finally able to get through to Radisson Blu yesterday, I was calling from Afghanistan. The folks there told me that it was ok to have a visitor, provided she checked in with me. If she did not check in when I did, then no visitors permitted.

Joe Karnavic
09-06-13, 02:27
This is alarming situation. So many hotels are going Red. What is happening in Dubai? We request more reporting on this. The best way is to get feedback from people who have stayed in hotel and allowed / not allowed to bring in the girl. That will establish new trend by LE. You may not get correct answer from Hotels if you call them and ask. They may reply based on rule book which is no no for female visitor if she is not your wife. We have to see actually what happens in that Hotel. Or we have to use the tactic of making scene as suggested by Cons68. (sorry cons. 69 was mistake, no pun intended. I am getting old!).

Tkn14
09-06-13, 05:27
Moscow Hotel manager a very good and nice man (George from Lebanon) He told me once " Soon all Dubai's Hotel will become RED. The Dubai's Gov wants to bring prostitution under controle. Our revenue had deacresed sharply after we becme RED, but there is nothing we can do. It is a Gov order". He said "under controle" because he is aware of that tourist target Dubai because of the large number and selections of WGs available. If the Dubai's Gov stop it, Dubai will go Bankrupt Just like Detroit in the U. S.

When I call the hotel or send them an e-mail I always say "girlfriend visiting me to my room later at night" and from there where I get the green or the RED flag.

This is alarming situation. So many hotels are going Red. What is happening in Dubai? We request more reporting on this. The best way is to get feedback from people who have stayed in hotel and allowed / not allowed to bring in the girl. That will establish new trend by LE. You may not get correct answer from Hotels if you call them and ask. They may reply based on rule book which is no no for female visitor if she is not your wife. We have to see actually what happens in that Hotel. Or we have to use the tactic of making scene as suggested by Cons68. (sorry cons. 69 was mistake, no pun intended. I am getting old!).

Cons68
09-06-13, 08:29
Joe, I am afraid that your advice is half-right, half-useless. The half-right part is that calling may not help as they give you the official party line, the half-useless is that I am afraid past experiences will be a very good indication. Things seems to be changing every week, so what was OK 10 days ago has turn suddenly dark, solid red. And again, maybe someone will be lucky and get into a place considered red from time to time. I am afraid this thread will become obsolete soon

My take is that very few hotels will allow visitors in the future, and these will be the 5 stars ultra expensive. I think that Dubai may be in a clean up phase when all the debauchery is limited to "rich" people. Someone must have decided that the spectacle of low / middle-class people enjoying themselves was too revolting to stomach. It certainly reminds of the old "this is not a book you would like your servants to read"

I think this is consistent with other things going on in the UAE, mostly related to the intrinsic contradictions that make this place so special. After all WG are also expats, and as such, as much needed as their contribution is, they are not really liked not welcomed. Like the rest of us, only difference you will see no Emiratisation targets here

About the scene, just to be clear. If you follow my instructions you will most likely find yourself with free accommodation that allows visitors. You may not be able to chose them though.

I know, I know. But given that people have been asking Sylvan about the coordinates he provided. . .

Tkn14
09-08-13, 13:39
Dusit Thani and Emitares Grand on SZR are green with original ID As of 9/7/2013.

Rajat1
09-09-13, 05:54
Hello all. I am travelling to Dubai for the first time. I am visiting the World trade center for a trade exhibition. I don't even know the area surrounding it. A decent girl friendly hotel around this area with "maximum action" would be really awesome. Can you guys recommend soemthing?

Is it a central area of Dubai where york, hyatt and other pickup points are?

Jimmy K II
09-09-13, 10:23
Hi fellow mongers,

Can anybody confirm from a recent visit, that the Sofitel Jumairah (JBR) is GREEN or GF at all?

Have the chance to livre there during my next DXB-visit.

Advise is highly recommended.

Many thanks in advance and have a good time!

Jimmyk

Rajat1
09-09-13, 11:57
Guys read about 30 pages of the forum and here I compiled a list from various members experience :

All the hotels below are GREEN :

Le Meridien.

Park Regis.

Grosvenor

Four points.

JW Marriott Marquis.

Seaview hotel.

Savoy Central Hotel Apartments on Rolla Street, Bur Dubai.

Desert Rose Hotel Apartments opposite Ramada Hotel, Bur Dubai.

Royal Ascot Hotel Apartments, off the Bank street, Bur Dubai.

Hina Apartments

Courtyard by Marriott

Intercon FC

City max Bur Dubai.

ARjan Rotana.

Dusit Thani

Emitares Grand.

Dusit Thani.

Holiday Inn BurDubai.

Fairmont

Majestic Hotel.

Panorama.

Points on Bank St.

Burjuman arjaan.

Rotana tower

Four Points in bank street.

Majestic Hotel

Traders Hotel.

Seniors Correct me if I am wrong. I shall be booking one of the above hotels soon

ArchitectTrader
09-09-13, 12:30
Guys read about 30 pages of the forum and here I compiled a list from various members experience :

Le Meridien.

Park Regis.

Grosvenor

Four points.

JW Marriott Marquis.

Seaview hotel.

Savoy Central Hotel Apartments on Rolla Street, Bur Dubai.

Desert Rose Hotel Apartments opposite Ramada Hotel, Bur Dubai.

Royal Ascot Hotel Apartments, off the Bank street, Bur Dubai.

Hina Apartments...Am I wrong?

I was about to book in Imperial suites or in Arabian courtyard. Are they not green anymore?

Any advice on that?

Joe Karnavic
09-09-13, 12:53

Le Meridien.

Park Regis.

Grosvenor

Four points.

JW Marriott Marquis.

Seniors Correct me if I am wrong. I shall be booking one of the above hotels soonMy friend, you can not be 100% correct but you have done RTFF with fair results. Some hotels in the list are reported as green / red by different posters. Best bet is Le Meridean Airport, Four point bank street, JW Marquis and maybe some others who were never reported red.

Metol
09-09-13, 14:01

Panorama.Hello there, that hotel might not be gf! However, consider the Ramada Hotel nearby that is gf.

Good luck with you hotel booking.

Mt.

Slugger
09-09-13, 14:50
Gents.

I have tried searching for info on this but as there are more than one Sheraton in DBX the results were inconclusive.

It is the Sheraton Diera in Al Mateena Street.

I am back in Dubai for the first time in 4 years at the end of the month and am aware that nothing stays the same. This is a busniess trip, not pleasure, so my free time will be at a premium and I don't want to waste it, especially if I my selection for the night gets turned away at the door.

I am assuming all my old haunts like KuBu, Jules Bar, Rockafella's / Regal and the York in the Golden Triangle and the Premier are all still functioning as normal.

Much oblidged.

Rajat1
09-09-13, 16:13
My friend, you can not be 100% correct but you have done RTFF with fair results. Some hotels in the list are reported as green / red by different posters. Best bet is Le Meridean Airport, Four point bank street, JW Marquis and maybe some others who were never reported red.You are right when you say these have never been reported RED. Since I will be there for the first time and only for 2 nights, I don't want to take any chances.

Which one out of your statement wuld you recommend my friend? Which is closest to all the night action? ofcourse i wont mind a hotel which itself has a pub to pick up from :P :P... (greedy huh ?? )

Joe Karnavic
09-09-13, 19:57
You are right when you say these have never been reported RED. Since I will be there for the first time and only for 2 nights, I don't want to take any chances.

Which one out of your statement wuld you recommend my friend? Which is closest to all the night action? Ofcourse I won't mind a hotel which itself has a pub to pick up from :P :P. (greedy huh?) I will recommend Four Point Sheraton, Bank Street. It is in the infamous Golden triangle with Regal, Panorama, Imperial suit, York at walking distance. The Hotels which has WG in their pubs or bars will not generally allow the girls to go up to room. For example Regal, Panorama are Red as per last report. IMHO pickup girl from these places and walk to your Hotel.

Cons68
09-09-13, 21:08
Your list includes Seaview that has been (shockingly) reported as red recently (where is the mob when you need a good riot?) and panorama that has been known to be red since the emiraty lady crashed her car because her loving husband was dipping his spring roll in some different sauces.

It has been reported quite a few times that most hotels with clubs favor the take-away model, few exceptions like Jules / Le meridien I think.

You are right when you say these have never been reported RED. Since I will be there for the first time and only for 2 nights, I don't want to take any chances.

Which one out of your statement wuld you recommend my friend? Which is closest to all the night action? Ofcourse I won't mind a hotel which itself has a pub to pick up from :P :P. (greedy huh?)

Aimara
09-09-13, 21:50
The hotel story in Dubai is quite a simple one. 5 star hotels with a few exceptions are green. Exceptions being.

Hyatt group. Owned by Mormons I think?

Taj. Do not serve alcohol, setup to attract the more orthodox customer.

Marriot / Traders. Also Mormons I think, those american christians could teach the islamists a thing or two about fundamentalism

Emirates Towers. No idea why, as the rest of Jumeirah group is np.

Everything else is not green. Not the same as being Red, however they will not be making your life easy or guilt free is the point and will swing between varying degrees of painful (to you) behaviour depending on their mood and your company.

The pain inflicted is inversely correlated to the cost, but there will be pain for sure.

Your list includes Seaview that has been (shockingly) reported as red recently (where is the mob when you need a good riot?) and panorama that has been known to be red since the emiraty lady crashed her car because her loving husband was dipping his spring roll in some different sauces.

It has been reported quite a few times that most hotels with clubs favor the take-away model, few exceptions like Jules / Le meridien I think.The logic here I think is also typically Dubai.

Anything is available for a price. In a 5 star you are assumed to have paid that price for walking to your room unmolested with a 'friend'

An assumption that these high end hotels are 1. Booked by westerners, all infidels, so who cares or 2. Non-westerners who are sufficiently enlightened (pari passu infidels if you like) that they will not complain to mgt etc, plus they could always have booked the Taj Palace otherwise!

The non 5 star hotels are majority frequented by south asian and middle eastern family types, much more sensitive to high heels and dress the size of a belt style attire.

A bit of a generalisation maybe, but a safe rule of thumb definitely

Blood Red
09-09-13, 22:22
Gents.

I have tried searching for info on this but as there are more than one Sheraton in DBX the results were inconclusive.

It is the Sheraton Diera in Al Mateena Street.

I am back in Dubai for the first time in 4 years at the end of the month and am aware that nothing stays the same. This is a busniess trip, not pleasure, so my free time will be at a premium and I don't want to waste it, especially if I my selection for the night gets turned away at the door.

I am assuming all my old haunts like KuBu, Jules Bar, Rockafella's / Regal and the York in the Golden Triangle and the Premier are all still functioning as normal.

Much oblidged.I stayed there this past March and it was completely green. Original I'd required of course, but my friend came up directly to my room, no questions asked. But things do change from time to time, so just to be on the safe side, give them a call and check.

ArchitectTrader
09-10-13, 01:52
I stayed there this past March and it was completely green. Original I'd required of course, but my friend came up directly to my room, no questions asked. But things do change from time to time, so just to be on the safe side, give them a call and check.Sheraton bank street has always been green. It's not the one on mankhool road or diera. I don't know about those.

But bank street one (khalid bin waleed street on the website) has been green for as long as I can remeber, but I haven't been there in 2 years so It could have changed. As I read somewhere previously.

But go with Joe K's opinion he is more uptodate than me.

On the same track. Does anyone know if Imperial Suites is still green? I was planning on heading there in a few weeks. If not other than Sheraton Bank Street which would be a favourite other option that could be safely considered green in the Golden Triangle?

Thanks

Zook969
09-10-13, 12:55
Greetings all, Hyatt Residency was bloody red. Went to the premiere club filled with girls of almost all nationalities and none willing to take the risk of coming to the room.

Wanted to know of I go to the Premier club and pick up a cis or any wg, how difficult will it be to get her to my room considering I'm staying there. Thanks in advance.

KiJang
09-10-13, 16:37
I have used Ramada Bur Dubai (Al Mankhool) quite a few times, and it has always been green. Sometimes so green that the reception waved me on to the lifts when I steered the girl towards the front desk to give them the I D. Every night while heading out I would ask the doorman to get me a taxi and slip 20 DHS. And everytime I returned with my catch (usually from seaview, york or regal) I had a happy doorman open the door and give me a thumbs up, while security processed the girls I D quickly and with minimum hassle.

This time around I'm planning something different. I intend to take a horny filipina GF to Dubai and spend some days together. Here in Qatar hotels do not allow unmarried couples to check in together into the same room (generally). Which hotels in Dubai would you recommend?

Joe Karnavic
09-10-13, 20:33
On the same track. Does anyone know if Imperial Suites is still green? I was planning on heading there in a few weeks. If not other than Sheraton Bank Street which would be a favourite other option that could be safely considered green in the Golden Triangle?

ThanksImperial suit has been red for quite sometime now. I doubt if that has changed. Apart from Four point Sheraton Bank street, the Ramada Burdubai in Golden triangle is green as far as I know. The Filipinas at the reception are most welcoming to their guests. The security guys are courteous and never faced problem with them in last 3 years. I have taken 2 filis once and a African twice recently. No problem. Tip small amount to the security guy, waiters etc. Your girl will be welcomed with big smile. Even if they take the copy of her I'd they look very sorry that they have to do it. They will run and get a copy. Your girl can stand with you in the lobby without approaching the reception.

Joe Karnavic
09-10-13, 20:49
I have used Ramada Bur Dubai (Al Mankhool) quite a few times, and it has always been green. Sometimes so green that the reception waved me on to the lifts when I steered the girl towards the front desk to give them the I D. Every night while heading out I would ask the doorman to get me a taxi and slip 20 DHS. And everytime I returned with my catch (usually from seaview, york or regal) I had a happy doorman open the door and give me a thumbs up, while security processed the girls I D quickly and with minimum hassle.

This time around I'm planning something different. I intend to take a horny filipina GF to Dubai and spend some days together. Here in Qatar hotels do not allow unmarried couples to check in together into the same room (generally). Which hotels in Dubai would you recommend?If you are coming with your horny girlfriend then you should avoid Golden triangle and stay in any of the hotels with beach front like Le Meridian, Royal Meridian on Marina and Hilton, Rotana on JBR walk. They all being 5 start hotels are preferred by tourist who come with their girlfriends. All have nice beachfront with large pools and bars. Have excellent nightclubs around. You can walk with her in the late evening on JBR walk. It is paradise!

Unnisex
09-11-13, 08:35
This is my first report in this forum. Been to Dubai last week and was staying in Moscow Hotel. Visited their Bar 'Red Square' (AED100 entrance fee). It was on a Wednesday. When I entered around 10 pm the attendance was very thin, though the space was occupied fully by about 12 midnight. The selection of WGs there was about 50 but could not find any stunner. Mostly CIS, a few Africans. A few with Max 6-7/10 kind. Otherwise 5/10 or below. Very small place and it was very difficult to be there after sometime because of the smoke from cigars. Nobody was ready to come to my room in the same hotel as it was not allowed there. Two three girls invited me to their places but did not accept as I was new to Dubai and little afraid of the outcome. The quotes were AED1500 to 1000. Not negotiated as I was not in a position to accept.

Joe Karnavic
09-11-13, 20:23
This is my first report in this forum. Been to Dubai last week and was staying in Moscow Hotel. Visited their Bar 'Red Square' (AED100 entrance fee). It was on a Wednesday. When I entered around 10 pm the attendance was very thin, though the space was occupied fully by about 12 midnight. The selection of WGs there was about 50 but could not find any stunner. Mostly CIS, a few Africans. A few with Max 6-7/10 kind. Otherwise 5/10 or below. Very small place and it was very difficult to be there after sometime because of the smoke from cigars. Nobody was ready to come to my room in the same hotel as it was not allowed there. Two three girls invited me to their places but did not accept as I was new to Dubai and little afraid of the outcome. The quotes were AED1500 to 1000. Not negotiated as I was not in a position to accept.This is your first post and you did not ask single question. Bravo! Keep it going mate. You will do well here.

Tkn14
09-12-13, 10:36
It came to my attention that, Hotels on Bur Dubai are becoming red slowly one by one e. G Sea view. Now almost most of the Deira's Hotels are RED. I recall 18 months back Deira Used to be a sin city, but not any more! Now JBR hotels most of them are green but they are expensive. Bur Dubai is on the edge of becoming a red city Hotel just like Deira. I think the Dubai Gov tries to Bush JBR to become the only sin City in Dubai.

DiaperLover
09-12-13, 21:41
Hello,

After "only" reading this forum since a couple of years, I now became a "full member".

I was spending 2 weeks in August / September in Four Points Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road and there was no problem to take my "sweetie" up to the room (I have asked at the reception and they said "no problem". For all those, who fear the security: The bar in 43rd floor is open to public so take this as a reason to enter the elevators with your "catch of the day".

I will try Four Points in Khalid bin Al Walid (Bank Street) soon and will report here if it is still green (many good memories.)

N-Joy your time!

Unnisex
09-13-13, 06:29
This is your first post and you did not ask single question. Bravo! Keep it going mate. You will do well here.Thanks Joe. This forum is all about sharing information and help each others, I believe. Now a days people are reluctant to read and need everything on a platter. Fast food culture!

Rajat1
09-13-13, 11:47
Even I am hoping fourpoints sheraton bank street will be green. I have shortlisted this hotel to book myself

Farassi
09-13-13, 14:29
Can anyone tell me if the Novotel Deira City is red or green. Looking at past reports it doesn't look to good but I have no option as that is where I have been booked in.

Tkn14
09-13-13, 16:58
The Hotel is Green as of 9/9/2013 when I checked out. I brought my catch the night before.

Even I am hoping fourpoints sheraton bank street will be green. I have shortlisted this hotel to book myself

DexRide
09-14-13, 13:25
Hi,

Can any one please confirm if Radisson Royal on SZR is GF or not?

Thanks and regards.

CityHunter77
09-14-13, 17:17
Does anyone know if the Conrad is green?

This is a fairly new hotel, close to the Fairmont on SZR

Aimara
09-14-13, 17:59
I have not stayed there so cannot comment from experience, but would guess that it would be green.

1. It is a 5, so thats a good start.

2. Its part of the Hilton Group. Their high end brand. The other Hilton's are perfectly green, so would assume the same with this one.

Does anyone know if the Conrad is green?

This is a fairly new hotel, close to the Fairmont on SZR

Airport
09-15-13, 12:02
Hi guys,

I'm planning a trip to Dubai in November. I've always stayed at what used be Dar al Sondos in Rolla Road, Bur Dubai. My last visit was in the middle of June 2012. I understand that this hotel has changed ownership and become Savoy Central Apartments.

Could someone who has stayed there recently confirm it is still GF?

Pauly1975
09-15-13, 19:58
Was 100% green for me 2 weeks ago. No questions asked.

Bar on top floor, restaurants on 3/4/5 or so floors, all same elevator as rooms, so no hassle at all.

I also believe to remember a side entrance directly to elevators past lobby anyway.

Hi,

Can any one please confirm if Radisson Royal on SZR is GF or not?

Thanks and regards.

ThomasUganda
09-16-13, 12:42
Greatings of the day!

Ibis Hotel Deira and Ibis Hotel Rigga are Green. Howard Johnson was 6 moths ago also green just the girl has to show her ID.

Can someone tell me whether Eureka in deira or Dubai Nova in Bur Dubai is girls friendly?

Thanks

PololaPolo6
09-18-13, 00:27
Greatings of the day!

Ibis Hotel Deira and Ibis Hotel Rigga are Green. Howard Johnson was 6 moths ago also green just the girl has to show her I'd.

Can someone tell me whether Eureka in deira or Dubai Nova in Bur Dubai is girls friendly?

ThanksBoth Ibis is orange I would say, If the girl is dressed too sexy they may make trouble. Best trick is to go directly from basement to room!

I will put my contribution, if you want a "posh" hotel, cheap and green (may ask for I'd) Suha city hotel is a good option. Once again, it's all about beeing discreet, avoid bringing girl which are obviously prostitutes.

Slugger
09-18-13, 16:44
Went mad and and emailed them, GF with a valid I'd.

Happy days.

Spawnz2
09-20-13, 12:26
Went mad and and emailed them, GF with a valid I'd.

Happy days.Personally my experience is that all the five star hotels are green. I am a member of Intercontinental and Marriott both are very gf friendly. I once invited 3 girls in my suite. No ID's where asked. Just I called the reception and told them that I was expecting guests and to guide them to my room. That was it. Have stayed at Oberoi, Taj, Hyatt (I don't why people say Hyatt is not green, was very green for me for 5 days I stayed there) , aAmani in burj khalifa is fantastic. Actually the room service guy had once arranged a classy expensive Moroccon for me after I tipped him AED 300. Atlantis is also green if you keep it discreet. Rose Rayhaan is green, even the new Marriott Marquis was very co-operative. The staff at Raffles asked a little too many questions for my comfort, Ritz Carlton and Le Meridian is very green. I think the trick of the trade is to enter along with girl with an air of confidence, I am Indian and I catch a blonde white skinned ladies hand and escort her from the lobby to the elevator without even looking at the reception, never had a problem. Also if she is coming directly to your room, call the reception and tell them that you are expecting a guest by this name and to please escort her to your room. It works always.

Blood Red
09-20-13, 14:52
Still green as always. The receptionist didn't even ask me this time about my guest since I booked for 2 people. I'm a regular there so I guess they knew already. My friend came up directly to my room during the afternoon and at night, only a copy of I'd required. Great hotel, highly recommended.

Spawnz2
09-20-13, 18:34
Still green as always. The receptionist didn't even ask me this time about my guest since I booked for 2 people. I'm a regular there so I guess they knew already. My friend came up directly to my room during the afternoon and at night, only a copy of I'd required. Great hotel, highly recommended.Excellent point. Always make booking for two persons. Twin occupancy.

SameerGupta
09-21-13, 10:07
These pubs like Premier, cin cin, how expensive are they?

These pubs charge entry free? And is it redemmeable?

And how expensive are these babes there?

Tkn14
09-21-13, 11:07
Dear Spawnz2,

Thanks for the great info about the green Hotels! About the intercon Hotel is it the one on the Festival city. About The Raffles it used to be very green before Ramadan until it got in trouble with the LE. Ritz and the Meridian are the best choices so far on Deira.

Personally my experience is that all the five star hotels are green. I am a member of Intercontinental and Marriott both are very gf friendly. I once invited 3 girls in my suite. No ID's where asked. Just I called the reception and told them that I was expecting guests and to guide them to my room. That was it. Have stayed at Oberoi, Taj, Hyatt (I don't why people say Hyatt is not green, was very green for me for 5 days I stayed there) , aAmani in burj khalifa is fantastic. Actually the room service guy had once arranged a classy expensive Moroccon for me after I tipped him AED 300. Atlantis is also green if you keep it discreet. Rose Rayhaan is green, even the new Marriott Marquis was very co-operative. The staff at Raffles asked a little too many questions for my comfort, Ritz Carlton and Le Meridian is very green. I think the trick of the trade is to enter along with girl with an air of confidence, I am Indian and I catch a blonde white skinned ladies hand and escort her from the lobby to the elevator without even looking at the reception, never had a problem. Also if she is coming directly to your room, call the reception and tell them that you are expecting a guest by this name and to please escort her to your room. It works always.

MongoManga
09-21-13, 22:21
Just spent a few days there, no problem whatsoever. Take a copy of the I'd with the girls phone number and that's it.

Kabul Guy
09-22-13, 03:14
. I think the trick of the trade is to enter along with girl with an air of confidence, I am Indian and I catch a blonde white skinned ladies hand and escort her from the lobby to the elevator without even looking at the reception, never had a problem.I am always amazed with what you can get away with as long as you look confident and like you belong there.

Project an aura of confidence and entitlement and most hotel staff will go to great lengths to help you do what they would prevent someone who looked guilty and furtive from doing.

Good advice while mongering and in all aspects of your life. To project confidence is the one skill that changed my life the most.

Greek Niko
09-22-13, 05:41
I am returning in December / January and am having my kids come over for the Christmas holidays. Does anyone have a recommendation for an apartment type accomodation during that time period?

PilaBong
09-25-13, 05:33
Is swinging by from Abu Dhabi to Dubai for 2 days biz trip next week.

Any one comment is Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira is GF?

Thanks.

Spawnz2
09-25-13, 18:58
These pubs like Premier, cin cin, how expensive are they?

These pubs charge entry free? And is it redemmeable?

And how expensive are these babes there?Cin cin is not a club. It's a bar & lounge in Fairmont hotel at Sheikh Zayed Road. Premier charges depend on weather you just want an entry or you want a table. If you want a table it's expensive. At Cavalli Club in fairmont hotel I booked a table at 2000 AED for 2 persons, club is really very nice. But the service and attitude of staff is really very rotten and typically racist towards brown skinned or Asian people. Attitude chages if you are a white skinned guy. And they try to overcharge you often. So always check your bill before you pay. Bloody thieves. Have been there 5 times till now and 3 times have caught them overcharging me. At Armani Prive club in Burj Khalifa it is 1600 for a table. But if you go on Sunday you can get a table and a bottle of Jack Daniels at 1250 AED and they give you card. So you can come within 2 weeks time and finish your remaining bottle at the bar (that is the standard policy of almost all the clubs). Entry at Armani is always free.

Spawnz2
09-25-13, 19:12
Dear Spawnz2,

Thanks for the great info about the green Hotels! About the intercon Hotel is it the one on the Festival city. About The Raffles it used to be very green before Ramadan until it got in trouble with the LE. Ritz and the Meridian are the best choices so far on Deira.Yes it is the same one at festival city besides Crowne plaza. Very nice hotel. I even enrolled for their Ambassador membership. Get you a free upgrade. You book a creek view room and they upgrade you to a suite. Never they have asked any lady ID who come to my room. Staff are very courteous and nice. I give them 50 aed and they even take care to escort this lady in the morning till taxi. Last May I took 3 ladies to my room but still no questions asked and no sneering looks. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to do serious mongering and doesn't have budget problems.

Gent333
09-26-13, 15:13
Is Dusit Thani green?

Tkn14
09-27-13, 16:34
As of 9/7/2013 The hotel is green with orginal ID.

Is Dusit Thani green?

Punter 101
09-27-13, 18:34
Is Dusit Thani green?Sadly it's red.

Wicked Roger
09-28-13, 06:56
Sadly it's red.Dusit Thani Dubai and Abu Dhabi green when I was there last week so unless you come back at 4am with an obvious looking WG the hotel is cool, like most in the UAE.

DelBel
09-30-13, 09:02
As on 28th Sept, Regal Plaza is red and in same area (Bur Dubai) Ramee apartments from same company is green.

ArchitectTrader
09-30-13, 13:42
As on 28th Sept, Regal Plaza is red and in same area (Bur Dubai) Ramee apartments from same company is green.Considering the changing landscape at present where hotels change from red to green and back again. In the space of days, I would guess that this is more down to the individual behaviours of the guests who want to take their latest bird upstairs? Depending on the doorman, the receptionist on duty or any other momentary factor is it the same for everyone? Or is it a hotel policy that you can count on?

See I have never had problems. With taking the WG's upstairs but then maybe thats more to do with the fact that I stay regularly in the same place.

And any lastest on the Ramada Bur Dubai on Mankhool? I'm planning on booking there for next week so any latest intelligence on that is very welcome.

Thanks

Gent333
10-01-13, 10:04
Dusit Thani Dubai and Abu Dhabi green when I was there last week so unless you come back at 4am with an obvious looking WG the hotel is cool, like most in the UAE.Thanks Roger. It's green and the Bar next to entrance has a very good selection of WG that the hotel does not care or ask about which is very convenient but the charges are high since lots of Saudi come there as well so you have to be a smart negotiator.

Poloz1133
10-01-13, 21:38
Can anyone comment as to if it's green or not? Or care to recommend any of the hotels in the Jumeriah Beach & Dubai Marina areas.

Tkn14
10-02-13, 08:56
Most but not all JBR's hotels are GREEN. There are two that I have been in.

1-Amwaj Rotana.

2-Al Habtoor grand resort.

Can anyone comment as to if it's green or not? Or care to recommend any of the hotels in the Jumeriah Beach & Dubai Marina areas.

Poloz1133
10-03-13, 07:09
Most but not all JBR's hotels are GREEN. There are two that I have been in.

1-Amwaj Rotana.

2-Al Habtoor grand resort.Thanks for sharing that info! I will look into them.

Casey69
10-03-13, 09:39
Hello guys,

Can anyone confirm that the Panorama Hotel in Bud Dubai is still green?

I am planning to be there in a few weeks time. I realize policies can change, but at least a status update would help me decide.

Thanks,

Casey

Leblon
10-03-13, 23:47
Hello guys,

Can anyone confirm that the Panorama Hotel in Bud Dubai is still green?

I am planning to be there in a few weeks time. I realize policies can change, but at least a status update would help me decide.

Thanks,

CaseyAs far as I know Panorama has been red now for years. Once and a while I check from reception if they are planning to allow girls again, always answer is never anymore.

I don't know latest situation but I would be suprised if they are turned green

Leblon
10-04-13, 00:04
Last weekend I made short Dubai visit, and booked room from Richmond like I have done always last years, since it is so cheap, always allowed girls and is near Golden Triangle.

When the girl I called arrived, receptionist told me that no girls allowed any more. He told me that it is been like this one month now, and they are very closely monitored by police.

There went last of the cheap hotels in Bur Dubai area (or in whole Dubai?) which I knew that is green.

I haven't read this forum for long time, what I read now was very depressing, also Sea View is red now?

Maybe we need to start rent apartments? How expensive it is rent apartment for example for a weekend from Bur Dubai / Deira and how is it done from web?

What I did in Richmond, I packed my things and moved to girl's apartment, I had flight next morning. So all I did in Richmond apartment was that I took a shower.

Girl's three roommates were waiting on some balcony next floor those few hours that I spent there, they had not got business that night, they did not want to meet me.

Maybe that is future for us guys who can't afford 5 star hotels, rent cheap hotel and then visit girl's apartments in Deira, as unpleasent as it is.

What about that apartment renting, anybody have experience of that?

JonathanClark
10-04-13, 15:00
Hello,

I will be staying at Radisson Blue Deira Creek in the first week on November and I would like to know a few things about KuBu. I have RFF but have not found definitive answers.

1. Is it OK to search to WG's if I don't order a drink at KuBU. I am not a drinker so that is the reason I am asking. Also does KuBu serve non-alcoholic drinks?

2. If, I am a registered guest at Radisson Blu will the WG be willing to come up with me to the room or do we have to go out to another hotel. Also will the management of Radisson allow me to take guests up to the room without any inquiry?

3. What is the quality of WG's at KuBu nowadays and how much should one pay them for 5 to 6hrs of stay.

Cheers mates.

Farassi
10-05-13, 06:01
There a few weeks ago and definitely red although they did say I could book a double for USD 270 but then would they have let me stay with some one who was clearly not my wife? Didn't put it to the test.

Joe Karnavic
10-05-13, 15:27
Hello,

1. Is it OK to search to WG's if I don't order a drink at KuBU. I am not a drinker so that is the reason I am asking. Also does KuBu serve non-alcoholic drinks?

2. If, I am a registered guest at Radisson Blu will the WG be willing to come up with me to the room or do we have to go out to another hotel. Also will the management of Radisson allow me to take guests up to the room without any inquiry?

3. What is the quality of WG's at KuBu nowadays and how much should one pay them for 5 to 6hrs of stay.The answer to your questions.

1) You will have free entry if you are hotel guest. It is not necessary to order a drink at Kubu while you search your girl. However you will look out of place if you do not have a glass in your hand. So order a coke or sprite.

2) Raddison blue can be Red or Green alternatively. Whenever I stayed I had no issues taking the Kubu girl to my room. I tip the security guys regularly. But one tall bulky Egyptian was difficult. The girl took me to her apartment. Best is to ask the girl in Kubu if you can take her to the room. She will know the latest policy.

3) Quality in Kubu is always better than many other places. You will find at least 2-3 girls who are about 8. Look for girls on right side as you enter, some good girls there. There is tall one called Julia. Try her out. Girls will charge 1000-1200 for one to two hours and 1500 upwards for LT. The rates can be negotiated to 700 for ST / 1200 for LT depending on supply and demand matrix on given day and time. Gitex is on so prices may be up.

Joe Karnavic
10-05-13, 15:38
Hello,I have given you details on Kubu. You have so far 6 post asking questions and not a single detail FR. After your visit to Kubu look forward to your first real FR. You have to prove that you are not another MANAGER class!

Joe

SonicRay
10-06-13, 11:36
Stayed at the Ramada Bur Dubai.

Very green.

Asked at check in if I could have a guest. Yes sir. Please make sure they have ID.

Asked the bell boy. No problem sir. Just have the girl bring ID.

Took a Viet girl from Jockeys around 10. P pm. For ST.

As the door man open the door. I just said. Going to the Bar. No questions were asked.

Had my overnight arrive by taxi. Met her from taxi. Just walked straight in.

We went out together around 1.00 am. When we returned at 3. 00am. Door man greet us and no questions.

SR

Black Eyes
10-06-13, 19:35
Hi,

Is Ibis, World Trade Centre, green?

I couldn't fine any reference to it recently.

Regards,

Manu

BPReviews1234
10-07-13, 04:53
Folks,

I am looking for two bed room hotel apartment in Dubai. Can you please out some that from your experience are definitely green. Your help in this regard is much appreciated.

Jimi Dunn
10-07-13, 06:01
Stayed at the Ramada Bur Dubai.

Very green.

Asked at check in if I could have a guest. Yes sir. Please make sure they have I'd.

Asked the bell boy. No problem sir. Just have the girl bring I'd.

Took a Viet girl from Jockeys around 10. P pm. For ST.

As the door man open the door. I just said. Going to the Bar. No questions were asked.

Had my overnight arrive by taxi. Met her from taxi. Just walked straight in.

We went out together around 1. 00 am. When we returned at 3. 00am. Door man greet us and no questions.

SRHi SR,

Was the viet girl named Lily, brunette with short hair? If yes, how was her performance and what was on the menu if you don't mind (DFK, any chance of anal)?

Thanks

MaximusBibicus
10-07-13, 11:09
I was just reading below that sea view went red? ? I don't think so.

I was staying there 15th September and my gal came in for an all nighter with ID left at reception.

So not sure what is going on? Maybe it was Red during Ramadan?

Six Nine
10-08-13, 11:51
Hi guys,

Was at Villa Rotano on SZR last week along with a friend of mine. Wanted to share the info that it is a total red in spite of we asking if guests were allowed for which they said "YES" with a valid ID. The girl my friend picked up, was decent and wasn't looking too obvious. After lot of argument the lady at the reception allowed her by taking in some written explanation. I guess it also depends on the person who is behind the reception. Hope this TR helps my fellow mongers.

DexRide
10-08-13, 15:43
Can anyone please confirm if Pullman hotel Diera city centre is Green or Red.

Checking in there next week.

Thanks

BPReviews1234
10-08-13, 17:52
Folks,

I am looking for two bed room hotel apartment in Dubai. Can you please out some that from your experience are definitely green. Your help in this regard is much appreciated.Guys I just called a few myself and here is what I found.

Desert rose, Xclusive maples, Al defaya all said they will not allow female guests. Al Manar hotel apartment said that they take Id and allow female guests.

If anyone has had any adverse experience with Al Manar please let me know.

Cons68
10-12-13, 15:54
But plenty of problems with key cards. I was nto happy at all.

They did not seem very happy with my rotation of girls.

Most likely will shift to Sheraton in front of it (Platinum, so I hope I will grab some deals)

Joe Karnavic
10-12-13, 20:06

Most likely will shift to Sheraton in front of it (Platinum, so I hope I will grab some deals) Cons, You must tell them that you have spent your last many months in KSA. Hence it is your fundamental right to rotate the girls as you wish!

Four point Sheraton will be good choice.

LucaDxb
10-13-13, 13:59

I am thinking of FairmontI am going to book this hotel for my November trip. Anyone knows if Radisson is still red as this post report?

I booked there to easily take to the room a possible Pick Up from kobu. But if it's red. Maybe it would be better to switch to another hotel.

Thanks,

Luca

Stormbringer
10-13-13, 14:33
Hi,

Could you let me know which hotels make up the Golden triangle please.

Thanks

Andy Uk
10-13-13, 16:13
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question, after a break of around 18 month sit looks as though I will soon be heading back to Dubai for a short visit, hopefully I will be able to stay in the Ramada Bur Dubai as I have stayed there many times over the years, great memories of the night club (was called Rumours if I remember correcltly) and being able to simply walk to your room with the girl of your choice. I know that Rumours closed some time ago as I stayed there a couple of times since it closed and walked over to York. I see on the website that they now have the Lucien Belgian Cafe, does anybody happen to know if this is located where Rumours used to be and if there is any action there (doubt it but worth asking )?

Thanks,

Andy

Rdwryr22
10-13-13, 21:36
The Belgian Cafe replaced the Old Vic (a pity. I went there for years). Rumours is now the site of a beauty salon. Ramada still GF last I checked. It's been a while, because I moved here permanently a year ago and the wife and dog joined me. She's back in the states for a while now so I am starting to venture out again.

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question, after a break of around 18 month sit looks as though I will soon be heading back to Dubai for a short visit, hopefully I will be able to stay in the Ramada Bur Dubai as I have stayed there many times over the years, great memories of the night club (was called Rumours if I remember correcltly) and being able to simply walk to your room with the girl of your choice. I know that Rumours closed some time ago as I stayed there a couple of times since it closed and walked over to York. I see on the website that they now have the Lucien Belgian Cafe, does anybody happen to know if this is located where Rumours used to be and if there is any action there (doubt it but worth asking )?

Thanks,

Andy

DiaperLover
10-14-13, 21:28
I have to stay in Moevenpick / Deira next week as all my usual hotels are very expensive. (Gitex)

Does anybody have experience if they are green or red? (can't wait to see my sweatheart again.)

Thanks a lot for a short advise.

Maverick1969
10-15-13, 07:13
Hi Andy,

Ramada Bur Dubai is GF. During the day 99% never been asked for Id. Late evening and night, Id is requested by done quite discreetly.

If ordering in, you do not even have to go down to get the girl.

Enjoy.

Cheerio.

Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Andy

CallSign Papa
10-15-13, 07:26
Hi,

Is Ibis, World Trade Centre, green?

I couldn't fine any reference to it recently.

Regards,

ManuYes, Ibis WTC is green, during the daytime it's possible for your visitor to access the lifts without a trip to the reception counter, but at night it's required.

Andy Uk
10-15-13, 16:59
Hi Andy,

Ramada Bur Dubai is GF. During the day 99% never been asked for I'd. Late evening and night, I'd is requested by done quite discreetly.

If ordering in, you do not even have to go down to get the girl.

Enjoy.

Cheerio.Thanks. Exactly like it used to be then.

Andy Uk
10-15-13, 17:02
The Belgian Cafe replaced the Old Vic (a pity. I went there for years). Rumours is now the site of a beauty salon. Ramada still GF last I checked. It's been a while, because I moved here permanently a year ago and the wife and dog joined me. She's back in the states for a while now so I am starting to venture out again.Thanks. Shame, I used to enjoy the Old Vic with the singing duo (really good) , food was good too, Rumours was excellent. Great band, reasonable selection of WG's too and so easy to walk with them to your room.

Happy days.

RoundUp
10-15-13, 18:38
Hi,

Anyone know if Sheraton Mall of Emirates is green? Have seen green reports from when it was the Pullman but not since it became Sheraton. I am staying there next month for work.

I called them and they said you can bring a guest to the room as long as they have I'd so hopefully OK but wanted to check.

Cheers,

LustForLifeI RTFF but did not find an answer. Any new experiences about the Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates? Thanks in advance!

TSmithSesa
10-17-13, 01:16
Good day. I'm visiting Dubai for a few days in December for the first time and have a few questions or am looking for some advice.

1. Looking to stay at a nice 4-5 star, but not outrageous, hotel that will be guest friendly but also put me near some of the good tourist and shopping destinations. So far I've been considering something like the Hilton Dubai Creek or the Conrad, which I understand is pretty new. I often use Hilton in the US so am comfortable with a western company or similar. Something in that price range that's nice and also friendly. Would anyone recommend either of this or something similar?

2. I'm not planing to rent a car so I assume I'll mostly go by taxi. If I meet a girl at a club or somewhere and want to bring her back to my hotel, is it typical to just ride together in a taxi? Any issues with that, with drivers, etc? Just want to keep things as orderly and trouble-free as I can.

3. Any general advice in dealing with the girls? Things or places to avoid? Practices to avoid or watch out for?

I'm starting to read the forums, but information is sort of all over so I thought I'd see if I could toss this out for advice. Also for what it's worth I'm American, caucasian, etc.

Thanks

RoundUp
10-17-13, 06:35
good day. i'm visiting dubai for a few days in december for the first time and have a few questions or am looking for some advice.

1. looking to stay at a nice 4-5 star, but not outrageous, hotel that will be guest friendly but also put me near some of the good tourist and shopping destinations. so far i've been considering something like the hilton dubai creek or the conrad, which i understand is pretty new. i often use hilton in the us so am comfortable with a western company or similar. something in that price range that's nice and also friendly. would anyone recommend either of this or something similar?

2. i'm not planing to rent a car so i assume i'll mostly go by taxi. if i meet a girl at a club or somewhere and want to bring her back to my hotel, is it typical to just ride together in a taxi? any issues with that, with drivers, etc? just want to keep things as orderly and trouble-free as i can.

3. any general advice in dealing with the girls? things or places to avoid? practices to avoid or watch out for?

i'm starting to read the forums, but information is sort of all over so i thought i'd see if i could toss this out for advice. also for what it's worth i'm american, caucasian, etc.

thanks.ad 1: hilton dubai creek is nice and green. they have a also nice a rooftop pool with bar with view over the creek and the sky scrapers of sheikh zayed road. try to sneak in with your catch of the day by the back entrance. sometimes the staff askes your company to show her i'd to the reception, sometimes not. read the forum for more green suitable hotels and read tripadvisor the see photos and experiences written by other travelers.

ad 2: no issues to go by taxi together, absolutely trouble free. the drivers (mostly indians, pakis, nepalese, ethiopians) do not even think of saying anything. taxis are cheap.

ad 3: dubai is a safe place. do not accept the first prices and do some bargaining. do not kiss (or more) in the public. it is forbidden by law and will be fined. respect the fact that you are in an islamic country (even though it is in many aspects a more liberal country than the us). anything else you can read in the forum.

have a great stay and perfect shags in dubai!

Adimondo
10-18-13, 00:11
Hello fellows,

Ramada Jumeirah on Mina Rd. (btw. Port Rashid and Satwa) seems to be quite new and reasonable priced by DXB standards. Could anyone shed some light concerning the policy at this hotel please?

Thanks!

Rhode1
10-22-13, 01:19
Hi mongers,

Except the Buddha bar where there is a lot of action, can members tell me in which night-club or bars, WG can be founded.

I am only interrested in the Marina aera.

Thanks in advance.

MP also if needed.

ProSiix
10-22-13, 21:09
Most of the hotels became non GF after the crackdown following the incident where a British national threw a working woman from his 2nd floor room balcony. I stayed at the Broadway hotel in Feb this year this is the reason they gave me.

MaximusBibicus
10-23-13, 17:58
Sea View green folks.

The first night I took a girl she didn't have I'd, she showed her labor card and off we went.

Details to follow next week.

BoyToy
10-23-13, 20:18
Millennium Plaza Hotel in SZR is green as of 21st OCT. ID card registration required.

Ssh Proxy
10-23-13, 21:29
I RTFF but did not find an answer. Any new experiences about the Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates? Thanks in advance!I have never actually taken a WG back to the premises but I did stay there with my Chinese girlfriend several times in 2010 and 2011 while it was still the Pullman. No problems.

There is quite a bit of security as you have to enter via mall of the Emirates entrance that closes at midnight or else you the main entrance where again there is security. Get past that and there is more security on the 5th floor where it is necessary to change lifts.

These days I use the hotel several times per year and I am known to the staff and so for me a WG is out of the question (I travel up from Abu Dhabi).

My guess is if she is well dressed and discreet you may get away with the same girl but different girls are likely to attract attention.

In the mornings I have sometimes seen girls leaving by themselves always east European but again well dressed so I suspect it may be possible. If it was me I would enter via moe entrance but that means before midnight and give her some shopping bags to carry so that it looks legit.

Happy hunting!

Rhode1
10-24-13, 02:41
Grosvenor is still green?

Thanks in advance.

Rhode1
10-24-13, 04:16
I hear that the LE is very active and make a lot of pressure on most of the hotels.

I think it is time for a senior member to make a quick update of the list of the green or red hotels!

Who can do that?

Snow1998
10-24-13, 20:05
Got a text on my phone about a new massge ctr, Korean, Phili, Thai and prc. Out call only was quoted 300. I've moved to the capital and may not get a chance to try. Interested seniors PM for no.

Also got another txt for a massge after busy day from NaNa. How they got my no had to be from the places I've called. So possibly old AMPs starting new.

Wicked Roger
10-24-13, 20:40
I hear that the LE is very active and make a lot of pressure on most of the hotels.

I think it is time for a senior member to make a quick update of the list of the green or red hotels!

Who can do that?You are a senior member also, so why don't you make a start and let's us see your list after you RTFF and search. Seems fair as you raised the question. Anyone else like to suggest alternate methods.

Casey69
10-25-13, 13:28
Guys I just called a few myself and here is what I found.

Desert rose, Xclusive maples, Al defaya all said they will not allow female guests. Al Manar hotel apartment said that they take I'd and allow female guests.

If anyone has had any adverse experience with Al Manar please let me know.I stayed in the Al Manar fro three nights this week.

Like BP I had called on beforehand and got the same answers by phone.

First night I went in the hotel with my guest and was denied by the night desk clerk.

Of course I complained but he stayed firm and no way there was a party.

At that time, I had lost the itch and called it a night.

Next day I complained at the front desk about this indicent, referring to my phone call prior to booking.

Next to the desk clerk, there was a manager who started to get involved. He apologized and stated that they would make sure that this didn't happen again.

After this incident I had no problem anymore bringing guests in the room. However, I was instructed to go up immediately. They didn't take any ID. Clearly they wanted to minimize their exposure.

Probably Al Manar is a mix between Red and Green, making it into Brown. Beware: not without hassle.

C

Casey69
10-25-13, 13:39
Reading the forum and enjoying Dubais hospitality for a few times, I start wondering about the following.

It looks like only the five star hotels are really Green. In Bur Dubai there seem to be no 'cheaper' hotels like Regal Plaza, CityMax, etc. That are Green anymore.

Yet if you visit the York or Jockeys there are a lot of girls available. Almost all of them indicate that 'they have a place nearby' (5-10 min away). Their main system seems to be, picking up guys from the bar, taking them to their homes (usually an appartment of some sort) , providing service and then get back.

I have visited a number of these appartments with OK experiences. Usually you see only few people on the street, it doesn't always appear to be 100% safe, but this can be just because of the hour, the light, the lack of people, etc. So far I haven't had any bad experiences and with the lack of green hotels this does seem to be a major route to market for these girls.

I would like to ask some of the more experienced memebers to comment on the safety of this practice. Have you ever heard of any issues? My guess it would be bad for business, but you only need a few rotten apples.

Thanks,

C

Viking17
10-25-13, 13:59
Last week, arrived in DXB for a short trip. Since I was a bit tired after checking into my hotel at around 11, was not In a mood to check out various clubs around the golden triangle and thought Regal would be my one stop solution. My experience in Regal has been better than the other clubs so off to Regal at around 12. Entry fee of AED 150 paid, I entered expecting to find a crowded place. But to my surprise, it was less crowded for a Thursday night and felt that it had more females than punters. At least to the left of the entrance where I checked, I found quite easy to walk around. Wanted to check the place first and found that there were more MILFs around. Walked up to the end on the opposite side of the bar and a full figured girl caught my attention. I had seen her in my previous trips but never talked to her. Stood next to her and made eye contact. I like full figured women and after observing for some time, made the move. Small talk to test the chemistry and she was quite friendly. Quoted 1500 LT. Now I never pay above 1000 and tried to counter but she would not go below 1300. Checked the service on offer- except anal, everything was on the menu. I was overpaying and perhaps could have negotiated down to 1000 if I had stayed a bit longer. But I was not in the mood to stay around longer and risk losing her on a Thursday night. So agreed at 1300 and off to the hotel. Her name is Noor and she is from Tajakistan, according to her. Turned out to be a chatterbox in the hotel but very friendly. Had a round of chivas that I had picked from the airport, after the second round, she was getting in mood and I pulled her for a soft kiss. A few minutes later, we were on the bed doing 69. A good 15 minutes in this position had her juices flowing and she was ready to ride me. She has a curvy figure and her boobs were a sight to watch when she was riding me. Soon turned to missionary and I came. Had a break and a long conversation about her country and Dubai, interrupted by a few calls from her friends and clients. It was almost 4 and I was very sleepy, therefore decided for a second round before hitting the bed. Second round was quick and took her doggy this time. After I came, dozed off for a couple of minutes. She woke me up after sometime and when I checked the time, was around 5. 30, and she wanted to leave. Now, this is something I don't like, when the agreement was for LT, she should have stayed around till 8 at least. But since I was tired and was quite happy with the experience so far, did not argue and allowed her to leave. Overall rating would be looks. 9 and service 7. I am sure some of you guys would have seen or experienced this girl in Regal, especially if you fancy full figured ones.

Tkn14
10-25-13, 16:16
The same case happened with me several times with different hotels. The best way is sending a direct e-mail to the Hotel manager asking him / her if they allow female visitor to the room. One I get a respond, I printed out and keep a copy with me in case if anyone from the reception denied. It does not always work. Sometimes the manager find an excuse to defend the case and says we just change the policy.

I stayed in the Al Manar fro three nights this week.

First night I went in the hotel with my guest and was denied by the night desk clerk.

Next day I complained at the front desk about this indicent, referring to my phone call prior to booking.

Next to the desk clerk, there was a manager who started to get involved. He apologized and stated that they would make sure that this didn't happen again.

After this incident I had no problem anymore bringing guests in the room. However, I was instructed to go up immediately. They didn't take any I'd. Clearly they wanted to minimize their exposure.

Probably Al Manar is a mix between Red and Green, making it into Brown. Beware: not without hassle.

C

MadMax1
10-25-13, 19:41
I have recently returned from my trip to Dubai and stayed at the above hotel.

The hotel has a number of "clubs", but I only visited 2, as I had very limited time.

There is an indian club called "Moods" which has Indian dancers. On the day, I counted about 15 girls, who all looked very sexy. There was a DJ playing indian dance music and some girls would dance to particular songs, but I noticed, not all the girls danced.

There wernt many people in the club (it was a week day) and the manager of the club approached me after I had ordered my drink to ask if I had any requests for any particular songs. Which I declined.

However, there were a few men who requested particular songs, and the girls danced to these. The manager would occasionally bring a fake crown and the person requesting the songs would toch the crown on the lady dancing. I didn't see the significance of this. Maybe the girl got a bonus everytime? I have no idea.

As I sat there sipping my drink and watching the girls dance, a particular girl was making eye contact and gesturing towards me, but I didn't really know the protocol.

Are you able to take these girls for a ST? What is the procedure? What are the going rates for ST / LT?

Thanks

Max

Mr Wonka
10-26-13, 17:15
Grosvenor is still green?

Thanks in advance.Grosvenor House is very green. Was there last week. The days that goes Red Buddha bar is literally screwed as a large portion of the clientele are either escorts or looking for escorts.

Misha Rastov
10-26-13, 17:27
There is an indian club called "Moods" which has Indian dancers. The manager would occasionally bring a fake crown and the person requesting the songs would toch the crown on the lady dancing. I didn't see the significance of this. Maybe the girl got a bonus everytime? I have no idea.Http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2394-Dubai-Reports&p=1401940&highlight=indian+dancers#post1401940

BPReviews1234
10-26-13, 19:28
I stayed in the Al Manar fro three nights this week.

After this incident I had no problem anymore bringing guests in the room. However, I was instructed to go up immediately. They didn't take any I'd. Clearly they wanted to minimize their exposure.

CThanks for the info. To avoid any hassles I have just decided to stay at Ramada which most members over here say is green all the time.

DiaperLover
10-26-13, 20:07
i have to stay in moevenpick / deira next week as all my usual hotels are very expensive. (gitex)

does anybody have experience if they are green or red? (can't wait to see my sweatheart again.)

thanks a lot for a short advise.as there was no reply, i have tried it last week and can confirm that moevenpick deira is green (only register your lady with original id and up you go.)

GromitLand1963
10-26-13, 22:30
Majestic had the same problem really will only really let you have 1 booked guest for my stay, did try an sneak one in via the bar on the 1st floor by meeting her there and going to the room, reception rang 10 mins later wanted her details or she had to leave.

So chose carefully now her as it will be your lady for your stay.

Most likely will shift to Sheraton in front of it (Platinum, so I hope I will grab some deals)

Global Surfer
10-27-13, 00:49
As I sat there sipping my drink and watching the girls dance, a particular girl was making eye contact and gesturing towards me, but I didn't really know the protocol.

Are you able to take these girls for a ST? What is the procedure? What are the going rates for ST / LT?

Thanks

MaxYou could have asked?

Generally there is no charge for asking