PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Sam Pat
10-27-13, 07:43
Hi,

Can anyone please tell if Conrad Hotel, Oberoi Hotel and Address hotel Marina are green?

Thanks a lot.

Cons68
10-27-13, 13:10
Thanks for this confirmation and welcome onboard.

Well you see, the point is that this is ridiculous. Instead of one reservation for and nights could make and reservations for 1 night each. Actually I had a guy in my team in KSA doing this to maximize the reward points.

I really have low tolerance to stupidity but unfortunately is nto yet recognized as a proper medical condition.

Oh well, whatever. I will go back to my voodoo dolls.

The take away from this is well, I am not sure what the take away is. Well if you are planning to go on a pussy binge do nto book Majestic.

Majestic had the same problem really will only really let you have 1 booked guest for my stay, did try an sneak one in via the bar on the 1st floor by meeting her there and going to the room, reception rang 10 mins later wanted her details or she had to leave.

So chose carefully now her as it will be your lady for your stay.

Shansawy
10-27-13, 14:18
I have recently returned from my trip to Dubai and stayed at the above hotel.

The hotel has a number of "clubs", but I only visited 2, as I had very limited time.

There is an indian club called "Moods" which has Indian dancers. On the day, I counted about 15 girls, who all looked very sexy. There was a DJ playing indian dance music and some girls would dance to particular songs, but I noticed, not all the girls danced.

There wernt many people in the club (it was a week day) and the manager of the club approached me after I had ordered my drink to ask if I had any requests for any particular songs. Which I declined.

However, there were a few men who requested particular songs, and the girls danced to these. The manager would occasionally bring a fake crown and the person requesting the songs would toch the crown on the lady dancing. I didn't see the significance of this. Maybe the girl got a bonus everytime? I have no idea.

As I sat there sipping my drink and watching the girls dance, a particular girl was making eye contact and gesturing towards me, but I didn't really know the protocol.

Are you able to take these girls for a ST? What is the procedure? What are the going rates for ST / LT?

Thanks

MaxI have been trying to understand how does the system work in these Indian clubs for years, and till now I have no clue.

I feel like an UFO in these clubs.

FrankyW
10-27-13, 18:36
Hi there,

I'm going to Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel in January. Does somebody know if it is green? Is it possible to meet some nice girls at the hotel bar (Grandstand Bar)? Or can somebody tell me in which nice hotel I can stay, where I can meet the girls at the hotel bar and take them to my room?

Thanks,

Franky

Joe Karnavic
10-27-13, 20:57
I have been trying to understand how does the system work in these Indian clubs for years, and till now I have no clue.

I feel like an UFO in these clubs.You have to read report from Eric T on Indian night clubs. It is a must read and one of the best written by anybody in detail on the mysteries of these Indian night clubs. You will find all your answers there

Airport
10-27-13, 21:56
Is the former Dar Al Sondos (now Savoy Central) still GF? I'm going to DXB in just over a week's time and plan to stay there but haven't been there for over a year.

Global Surfer
10-28-13, 02:04
Hi there,

I'm going to Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel in January. Does somebody know if it is green? Is it possible to meet some nice girls at the hotel bar (Grandstand Bar)? Or can somebody tell me in which nice hotel I can stay, where I can meet the girls at the hotel bar and take them to my room?

Thanks,

FrankyHotel Fantasia.

For details please RTFF

FrankyW
10-28-13, 08:53
Hotel Fantasia.

For details please RTFFThanks a lot! But I can't find this hotel looking by search-machines in the internet. Is there a new name?

Shansawy
10-28-13, 14:37
You have to read report from Eric T on Indian night clubs. It is a must read and one of the best written by anybody in detail on the mysteries of these Indian night clubs. You will find all your answers thereYou are right Joe, Eric T report is simply perfect and a must read for anyone who need to understand the Indo scene.

And here is the report link for everyone.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2394-Dubai-Reports&p=1432413#post1432413

Dopey1
10-28-13, 15:13
Hotel Fantasia.

For details please RTFFOf course it depends what you mean by a 'nice' hotel. I usually stay at the InterContinental Festival City, and there are usually one or two high class ladies in the downstairs bar. I'm fortunate my Company picks up the hotel bill, though.

If not the Radisson on the Creek.

FrankyW
10-28-13, 19:31
Of course it depends what you mean by a 'nice' hotel. I usually stay at the InterContinental Festival City, and there are usually one or two high class ladies in the downstairs bar. I'm fortunate my Company picks up the hotel bill, though.

If not the Radisson on the Creek.Radisson Creek sounds good-many thanks, Dopey1! It`s just the question if it is green. The postings here are very different. Do you have the news about that?

Horatio Kane
10-28-13, 20:03
Thanks a lot! But I can't find this hotel looking by search-machines in the internet. Is there a new name?Hotel Fantasia is doing a buy 1 night get 1 night free offer for all Manager class. Get in before they remove it!

Black Eyes
10-30-13, 05:53
Can someone please advise whether Saturday a dry day in Dubai?

LucaDxb
10-30-13, 09:46
Hi guys!

I have just booked my staying at Ramada Hotel for November.

Today I have contacted a girl to arrange our meeting but she informed me that she will not be able to come to my hotel since Ramada doesn't allow guests anymore.

Anyone has some fresh news about this?

Thanks,

L.

BPReviews1234
10-30-13, 19:31
Hi guys!

Today I have contacted a girl to arrange our meeting but she informed me that she will not be able to come to my hotel since Ramada doesn't allow guests anymore.

Thanks,

L.I called them last week and they said they would allow guests with original ID. I find it hard to believe that they would change their long standing policy in a week.

Try picking a girl from the any of the clubs and bring her to the hotel.

Global Surfer
10-31-13, 01:39
Can someone please advise whether Saturday a dry day in Dubai?Dubai is in the middle of desert so most days are dry but surprisingly most girls are wet as long as you have some money and some common sense.

Weekend is Friday and Saturday and generally too busy.

Dubai bars and girls work 7 by 365 except a few religious holidays

Black Eyes
10-31-13, 06:04
To be more specific, I wanted to know whether November 3rd, declared as holiday, will be dry.

Thanks,

BE

Dubai is in the middle of desert so most days are dry but surprisingly most girls are wet as long as you have some money and some common sense.

Cons68
10-31-13, 08:36
One would assume that Muslim New Year is one of such "few religious holidays".

To the original question, if you have to ask. Then probably yes. I do nto know for sure, but it seems so.

Dubai is in the middle of desert so most days are dry but surprisingly most girls are wet as long as you have some money and some common sense.

French Canadia
10-31-13, 08:43
Hi guys!

Thanks,

L.Which Ramada hotel are referring to? There are more than one in Dubai. As far as the Bur Dubai one no issues. Unless your lady friend has had problems here before.

Take care.

FC

LucaDxb
10-31-13, 12:11
Which Ramada hotel are referring to? There are more than one in Dubai. As far as the Bur Dubai one no issues. Unless your lady friend has had problems here before.

Take care.

FCThanks! I will stay in Ramada Bur Dubai. So it seems I will have no problem!

Shansawy
10-31-13, 13:09
Which Ramada hotel are referring to? There are more than one in Dubai. As far as the Bur Dubai one no issues. Unless your lady friend has had problems here before.

Take care.

FCI totally agree especially that the parking lot beside it (the hotel parking) is more like a fruit market where you can choose whatever kind of fruit matches your taste.

MurphyLove
10-31-13, 14:20
Radisson Creek sounds good-many thanks, Dopey1! It`s just the question if it is green. The postings here are very different. Do you have the news about that?It was very green earlier but has been Red for past few months due to LE problem. I always used to stay there because of ease of taking girls from Kubu.

Better will be Hilton Creek nearby. Very green

Tkn14
10-31-13, 14:30
Gloria Hotel on SZR is green as of Oct 29th 2013.

Shangri-La Hotel on SZR is green as of Oct 30th 2013.

AlwaysHorny
10-31-13, 21:06
Either I'm not using the search function properly or no one has written about this hotel. So, I have some questions.

I will be staying in the Hilton Dubai Creek for a night very soon. That's where my company is putting me up, so I have no choice.

I've done some research, and it does seem to be girl friendly. In fact it appears to be very girl friendly in the sense that you can enter side doors and avoid the front desk.

Does anybody have firsthand experience with this place?

Also, I have done a lot of research into pick up spots. It appears the Moscow and Broadway are within relative walking distance. (Though, it would be impolite to walk my date back that long, so at that point I would get a taxi.)

However, I have no idea if the Hilton bars are a valid place to find someone. Is it?

I did read on another site someone mentioning the Raddison across the street as a good spot. Is this true? What type of girls and costs can you find there?

I'm really craving Asian, but at this point, anyone beautiful will do.I realized, as it turns out exactly one year later, that after asking for information, and receiving some from very nice people, I was a jerk and never followed up with what I found after being in Dubai. One single post, and I blew it. My apologies.

In the vain of better late than never, here is what I learned.

I stayed in the Hilton Dubai Creek. One thing I learned is never trust google maps for some international cities.

From google maps, I thought the Radisson, and thus the Kubu club, was right across the street. Wrong! Though you can see the hotel, it's a bit of a hike, especially if you wanted to walk a girl back.

I discovered the next day when I was taking a walk in the area, too late since I already completed my "hunting," that just behind the Hilton is Moscow. And thus also right nearby is Broadway and Metropolitan.

Since I was very tired and not knowing how close I was to fertile hunting grounds, I decided to go down to the Hilton bar and see what would happen. It was very quiet. There was one girl there (I thought there were two, the other leaving shortly afterward with a guy, but she said that was someone's wife; I'm not positive that was true).

Her name was Sara. Though born and raised in Moscow, ethnically, she was Uzbekistani. She was overpriced, but I was tired and horny, so I figured what the heck. Since this forum isn't for reports, lets just say she was pretty, very pleasant, thin but maybe not quite a spinner, excellent English, but she didn't have much passion, was mechanical, and was one and done (a lot of $ only for that). She gave me her number if anyone is really interested. The only reason I would go for her again is because she was very tight.

Getting her to follow me up to the room after I visited the ATM was not an issue at all. She did ask when she left for money to tip the security person. Whether that was true or not, I don't know.

I would definitely consider the Hilton Dubai Creek again because of how girl friendly it is. However, I would not use their bar to find someone. I would walk around the block to one of the other three aforementioned places.

This time I'm going to be staying in the Holiday Inn. Embassy District (Bur Dubai, I believe). I've been hearing stories that is not girl friendly, but I need to do some more research. That would surprise me because I read reviews on travel sites with people complaining how "sleezy" the nightclub is because of the type of girls in there. Perhaps that is why the Holiday Inn cracked down.

In a few months when I go again, I'll be staying in the JWMarriott, which I heard is girl friendly.

Hopefully, I have made my amends.

Global Surfer
11-01-13, 01:48
I would definitely consider the Hilton Dubai Creek again because of how girl friendly it is. However, I would not use their bar to find someone. I would walk around the block to one of the other three aforementioned places.Thanks for the report. You have added valuable information

Global Surfer
11-01-13, 02:02
One would assume that Muslim New Year is one of such "few religious holidays".

To the original question, if you have to ask. Then probably yes. I do nto know for sure, but it seems so.My apology, I did not realized that Muslim New Year starts on 4th of November but probably holiday declared on 03rd of November.

Start of Muslim New year should not be holiday for clubs and bar. I think it is 9th / 10th of Muharram I. E. Around 13th / 14th of November.

The best bet is to phone and ask any bar.

Misha Rastov
11-01-13, 05:51
To be more specific, I wanted to know whether November 3rd, declared as holiday, will be dry.The New Year dry period is Sun 3rd Nov 6pm until Monday 4th Nov 7pm. Except for the F1 Arena Yas Island.

DiaperLover
11-01-13, 14:18
Can anyone tell me if the Novotel Deira City is red or green. Looking at past reports it doesn't look to good but I have no option as that is where I have been booked in.Novotel Deira city center is dark RED, I stayed there last week and no chance to get a visitor to the room ("unless you book a second room for 1.000- Dhs". WTF?)

Anyway, the rooms are lousy and the beds very uncomfortable. So there are many better options.

Andy Uk
11-01-13, 18:29
I totally agree especially that the parking lot beside it (the hotel parking) is more like a fruit market where you can choose whatever kind of fruit matches your taste.Hi,

Is this the Ramada in Bur Dubai Al Mankhool? Sounds interesting, have stayed there many times but don't remember a car park, just the driveway where taxis sometimes wait. Do you mean around the corner outside where the entrance to Rumours used to be? One other question, I have never picked up from anywhere outside, only in Rumours (when it was still there) and York (and then walked back to Ramada ). Anything to beware of picking up from outside (hope to be going back to Ramada soon)?

Thanks,

Andy

KarmicThoughts
11-02-13, 06:33
Can someone please inform the status of Merucre Gold Bur Dubai? I am traveling next week and was getting a good deal in it.

Cheers

Black Eyes
11-02-13, 07:59
IBIS hotel at WTC is green, but need original ID.

I really got pissed off since the girls I negotiated didn't have the same.

My mistake as I didn't check with them earlier.

Appreciate if any members can provide the contact details of some quality girls.

Thanks

RoundUp
11-02-13, 11:37
Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates is absolutely Green as of 1st November 2013.

Reception does not give a dann if you take someone to the elevator. For the unlikely event that they ask, pretend to go to one of the restaurants on fifth floor. Also there is a back entrance to the Mall of the Emirates. I had a lady with me for two days. When housekeeping service recognized I was not alone, they even supported us by placing more towels to the bathroom.

Shansawy
11-02-13, 14:33
Hi,

Is this the Ramada in Bur Dubai Al Mankhool? Sounds interesting, have stayed there many times but don't remember a car park, just the driveway where taxis sometimes wait. Do you mean around the corner outside where the entrance to Rumours used to be? One other question, I have never picked up from anywhere outside, only in Rumours (when it was still there) and York (and then walked back to Ramada ). Anything to beware of picking up from outside (hope to be going back to Ramada soon )?

Thanks,

AndyYes I mean around the corner but I don't recommend that until F1 ends for I m hearing stories about girls being busted all over the streets.

Sorry I can't alert you from anything but I m not a good reference for I'm too much over sized

KarmicThoughts
11-02-13, 20:38
Can someone please inform the status of Merucre Gold Bur Dubai? I am traveling next week and was getting a good deal in it.

CheersAlso thinking of Ramada Chelsea Hotel Al Barsha. Is it green? I stayed last time at Ramada Bur Dubai which was totally green but is expensive this time. Please suggest.

Thanks

DexRide
11-03-13, 09:03
Hello Seniors,

Can anyone please confirm if Sheraton 4 points on SZR Road is Green or Red. Staying their next week.

Thanks,

Regards.

Black Eyes
11-03-13, 16:07
Thanks to the senior member, I got the contact info.

And when she came in, they wanted the copy of the ID to be signed by me.

Really awkward situation, but luckily there were no others guest in the reception when the girl came in.

IBIS hotel at WTC is green, but need original I'd.

I really got pissed off since the girls I negotiated didn't have the same.

My mistake as I didn't check with them earlier.

Appreciate if any members can provide the contact details of some quality girls.

Thanks

Boofer
11-03-13, 17:33
Are any of these hotels girlfriend friendly?

RoundUp
11-03-13, 17:58
Are any of these hotels girlfriend friendly?Do some RTFF.

Le Meridien Airport is one of the greenest in country, even a pickup joint (Jules Bar) is located in the hotel.

Wicked Roger
11-03-13, 18:09
Are any of these hotels girlfriend friendly?Boofer,

You have 200+ FRs and surely you know the time honoured response to this one liner is RTFF.

For example, your last 20 FRs contained 15 questions. If you refer back to my and others comments on why RTFF (UAE and Philippines boards) you will see a reasoned argument on the merits of such (doing RTFF). This question is just silly as it has been answered so many times and many members including myself have stayed at tose hotels.

I did the RTFF for you and in about 10 seconds I found the answer, but unfortunately I have run out of energy to post it LOL.

Have fun in Dubai. Or do you need to ask where that is as well LOL.

Andy Uk
11-03-13, 18:41
Yes I mean around the corner but I don't recommend that until F1 ends for I m hearing stories about girls being busted all over the streets.

Sorry I can't alert you from anything but I m not a good reference for I'm too much over sizedThanks. Will be December at the earliest before I am in Dubai again, and will definitely stay at the Ramada. My former regular has not responded to SMS so it looks as though she has unfortunately left, I originally met her at the York a few years ago and we walked back to the Ramada together (her suggestion) , she has since visited me a few times in the Ramada and other hotels but as I say it seems that she is no longer around . Just trying to figure out whether to go hunting in York again or try the Ramada car park, shorter walk but I feel a bit nervous about hunting outside in public.

Andy

SiliconeLover
11-03-13, 21:35
Hi there,

Thanks,

FrankyHi FrankyW,

I stayed at the Park Regis Kris Krin Hotel in April and again in August this year. The Hotel is totally GREEN, and requires only I'd (not sure if original or copy). I had several girls over several nights and never had a problem. There is a Philly nightclub on the mezzanine floor, and the in and outs during the early evening up to midnight make it quite busy. Not sure if you could score there, mostly Filipinos which are not my thing. I managed to once bring a girl to the room without needing I'd at the front reception, but decided afterwards as we were politely queried by a security manager, in a totally respectful yet non-threatening way, if we would mind passing her I'd to the front desk.

I made it the policy after that to prepare the girl for it, in the taxi. Being a four star hotel, its important to make sure she is publicly "presentable", and usually more classy woman have an overcoat or something to cover their rather delicious and tiny outfits.

The security is discreet and once in, all is fine and one is left alone. If you arrange for her to arrive separately, you will need to go down to the lobby and collect her. I did that for one of my regulars, a petite blonde Chinese girl who was extra spicy.

Hope it works out.

DiaperLover
11-03-13, 21:58
Hello Seniors,

Can anyone please confirm if Sheraton 4 points on SZR Road is Green or Red. Staying their next week.

Thanks,

Regards.Hi DexRide,

4 Points SZR is green.

Have a great time.

Joe Karnavic
11-04-13, 16:32
Just trying to figure out whether to go hunting in York again or try the Ramada car park, shorter walk but I feel a bit nervous about hunting outside in public.

AndyAndy.

I suggest avoid picking up girls near Ramada car park. LE has been picking up girls at random from the street recently. You don't want to get in unpleasant situation. You can pick up a girl from Panorama hotel which is just opposite or from Regal which is close by. This time avoid walking with girl to the hotel. Let her follow you. Ramada is very girl friendly hotel. You wait in the room and girl will come in without any issues after showing her I'd.

Andy Uk
11-04-13, 22:48
Andy.

I suggest avoid picking up girls near Ramada car park. LE has been picking up girls at random from the street recently. You don't want to get in unpleasant situation. You can pick up a girl from Panorama hotel which is just opposite or from Regal which is close by. This time avoid walking with girl to the hotel. Let her follow you. Ramada is very girl friendly hotel. You wait in the room and girl will come in without any issues after showing her I'd.Thanks for the advice Joe, will do.

Andy

Black Eyes
11-05-13, 21:38
I called Ramee hotel apartments and was told that no visitors are allowed.

As on 28th Sept, Regal Plaza is red and in same area (Bur Dubai) Ramee apartments from same company is green.

Shere321
11-06-13, 06:56
I called Ramee hotel apartments and was told that no visitors are allowed.That's true. Lot of hotel in Bur Dubai Area are Red. I called so many with the same reply. Only couples with the same nationality are allowed.

Flash21
11-06-13, 15:51
Hi,

Where can I bring a girl to a green hotel just for few hours in Bur Dubai? Do I have to take the room before, I'm suppose I cannot walk in with the girl?

Thanks

PololaPolo6
11-06-13, 17:53
Last 3 trips in Dubai I didn't even care of green or red. Guess what. Never had a problem. Guys just by looking at the pictures of the hotel setup at the entrance will give you quite an idea if you can get it or not, even more, if you drive a car, so many hotel goes from basement to room straight.

Aimara
11-06-13, 22:18
Of course you can walk in with a girl!

Hi,

Where can I bring a girl to a green hotel just for few hours in Bur Dubai? Do I have to take the room before, I'm suppose I cannot walk in with the girl?

Thanks

Flash21
11-07-13, 01:21
So witch green hotel?

Of course you can walk in with a girl!

Andy Uk
11-07-13, 17:45
So witch green hotel?In the past I have walked into the Ramada Bur Dubai several times with a girl, no problem whatsoever. Now, it is a couple of years since I last stayed there but from comments here it seems that it is still as green as ever so should be fine, also a great hotel in my opinion.

Andy

Aimara
11-07-13, 21:45
Any, thats why they are green!

So witch green hotel?

Kabul Guy
11-08-13, 11:07

Maybe we need to start rent apartments? How expensive it is rent apartment for example for a weekend from Bur Dubai / Deira and how is it done from web?Few years ago I rented an apartment through dubaishortstray. Com (there were many other web sites active, Google Dubai short term rental and you should get a wide selecction) Forget the name but it was in the marina district in the beach with water front room. Cost for large (180 sq m) three bedroom. 4 bathroom unit was about $500 a night or around the same as the LeMerdian would have charged me per room and we would have needed 3 rooms. (My SO, two adult kids and their SO's as well)

The rental was completed much like making an internet hotel reservation.

Needless to say never tried mongering on that trip but after about 1800 there were guards on the elevators checking I'd's. Saw one obvious WG get turned away.

Of course YMMV in different places.

KG

Topgunzz
11-08-13, 18:06
Hi,

Getting conflicting info, is Fairmont Dubai Red or Green?

Appreciate inputs, need to reserve in next days!

Joe Karnavic
11-09-13, 20:45
In the past I have walked into the Ramada Bur Dubai several times with a girl, no problem whatsoever. Now, it is a couple of years since I last stayed there but from comments here it seems that it is still as green as ever so should be fine, also a great hotel in my opinion.

AndyRamada Bur Dubai is still as green as ever. I been using the hotel for last many years for rendezvous with my regulars or WG. I never had problems. It has some great restaurants and they serve Belgian beer in the pub. I have also walked many times with the girls in the past.

Being resident of this place for many years there are few things we have learned to avoid. One of the thing is to avoid walking with your girl to the Hotel. It is not a hotel which is problem. It is the LE lurking around which can be issue. There are instances with people I know that the girl was questioned and taken away. Nothing will happen to you. If you think about it why you need to walk with WG. She will never insist because she knows it is safe for her to walk alone. Yes, it looks odd that she is walking ten feet behind you like a Taliban wife!

Recently they picked up 10 girls outside Cavali club at 2. 30 am in night waiting for their taxis. My favorite girl was in that lot. The one on tourist visa who could not prove their credential that they are genuine tourist were deported.

LE is everywhere, in clubs, hotel lobbies, car parks. They choose not to interfere even if they see you and me going with the girls. But there are times when they have instructions to clean up for some forthcoming event.

Be safe

AlwaysHorny
11-09-13, 21:47
This time I'm going to be staying in the Holiday Inn. Embassy District (Bur Dubai, I believe). I've been hearing stories that is not girl friendly, but I need to do some more research. That would surprise me because I read reviews on travel sites with people complaining how "sleezy" the nightclub is because of the type of girls in there. Perhaps that is why the Holiday Inn cracked down.Well, it turned out the Holiday Inn. Embassy District in Bur Dubai was anything but red. At least in my situation. (Maybe in reality, it's a yellow.)

They had a number of nightclubs, some very formal, some not. I didn't know if any of them would produce any girls, but considering one of them was a Filipino nightclub, and I absolutely love Asians (and it didn't require a strict dress code, which I would not have been able to meet) , I decided to try that one. The name is Ratsky (apparently, there is more than one Ratsky in Dubai; this one being in the hotel itself behind the main restaurant, which is closed by the time the nightclub opens).

Wow!

If you love Filipinas, this is heaven. Every girl in there, whether a provider, live singer, or waitress was gorgeous. Every single one (heck, even the male waiters were good looking). Jessie came over to my table, and though you probably shouldn't go with the first one, it didn't really matter. She was a spinner, which was ironic because I was in the mood for someone a little larger. They had girls of all different shapes and sizes. (It was difficult to talk with her because the live music was very loud. Her English was decent.)

I could have had her all night for 1, 200 (I would have negotiated her down) , but my schedule didn't permit that. I asked for two hours, and she quoted 700. Considering what I paid last time I was in Dubai, not to mention back home in the States, I decided to just go with it.

I had to bring her to the front desk and tell them my room number. She had to show them her passport, which they scanned. So, if you feel uncomfortable with all this "publicity" (which I admit I did) , then you'll have to think twice. After that, there was no problem walking past the extensive security to the elevator.

Without doing a full report, she was a complete GFE. Great kisser, great make out sessions, pretty darn good sex (BBBJ, CG, Mish, Doggie). She offered to come back the next night for an all nighter which I seriously considered, but went with important sleep instead before leaving Dubai.

I am definitely going to stay in this hotel the next time I'm in Dubai and definitely get an all nighter.

Now, a question for others. Is anyone else familiar with this Ratsky? They were closed on Sunday (which is when I really wanted to go, so had to settle for Saturday). I assume that was because of the national holiday that Sunday.

However, to be sure, does anyone know the official days and hours of the place? I don't believe they are officially associated with the hotel (and I can't find a website for Ratsky) , so they may not be able to tell me, though I will eventually ask. I'll be back midweek, and I'd hate it find out too late it isn't open.

Just a heads up, Ratsky sometimes has special party nights (like a Halloween party) where it becomes a legitimate club with lots of local couples, and I heard the "girls" don't work that night.

The hotel also has a Vegas nightclub in the basement parking garage (very strict dress code) and an Indian club / restaurant, which I think is associated with the hotel, next to the desk area. I have no idea if any action can be had there. There is also a British pub associated with the hotel, which is definitely just a pub. I think I'm forgetting about one other place.

That's my (long) report for the Holiday Inn. Embassy District. If anyone else can share information, it would be greatly appreciated.

PayForIt
11-09-13, 23:57
Hi. I'm a regular on the spanish forums but new to this one. Staying at Jumeirah on the Creek next week on business on Wednesday night. Is this "green"?

I have an option to stay in the Le Meridien which I've read on this forum is green and about the Jules bar there. The comments on the main reports section of the forum for Dubai says Cyclone is packed but sounds a bit clinical. I only have 3 nights in Dubai. Could the more experienced in this forum please reply with say their top 3 venues in the area and to let me know if there is an 'on the premises" option? Bit worried about bringing a girl back due to penalties etc in Dubai? Also, is there a very good MP with HJ / Nuru / Tantra?

Thanks guys.

Dhoka2212
11-10-13, 08:54
Hi friends,

Travelling in end of November. And need your help for a budget green hotel around Gold Souk.

Thanks in advance.

Dhoka

Steve W
11-10-13, 16:51
I don't know about the Jemeirah Creek, but LM is perfectly fine. The girl will have to have your name and room number to register. But you don't have to be there, so that takes away much of the awkwardness. Also, Jules bar is so convenient. Good selection and the rate starts at 500dhms for the hour. As you're only there 3 days, this is a really convenient option. Good luck!

Cheers,

SW.

Hi. I'm a regular on the spanish forums but new to this one. Staying at Jumeirah on the Creek next week on business on Wednesday night. Is this "green"?

I have an option to stay in the Le Meridien which I've read on this forum is green and about the Jules bar there. The comments on the main reports section of the forum for Dubai says Cyclone is packed but sounds a bit clinical. I only have 3 nights in Dubai. Could the more experienced in this forum please reply with say their top 3 venues in the area and to let me know if there is an 'on the premises" option? Bit worried about bringing a girl back due to penalties etc in Dubai? Also, is there a very good MP with HJ / Nuru / Tantra?

Thanks guys.

Madjock
11-10-13, 18:14
Hi Always Horny.

I occasionally go into this hotel for a drink when staying in hotel apartments just up the street (Moon Valley). The hotel bar is pretty tame, although there is a hot looking female fili solo singer performing some nights. The club you were in is Ratsky 3. There being two others in Dubai. Ratsky 1 in Karama and Ratsky 2 in Deira. Ratsky in Karama is the one most posted on in the forums.

Ratsky 3 in the Holiday Inn is independent of the hotel and certainly was open 5 or 6 nights a week when I was last in a few months ago. I agree, there are quite a number of lookers to suit all tastes in the club. What put me off was the 50 Dhs door charge with no drink included. The Ratsky in Karama has a 75 Dhs entry charge with one drink included. I suspect that a few of the girls in the club are part timers. Certainly, Diana who I ran into there, had a low paying retail job in Karama. The Vegas club used to have great live band two to three years ago when the hotel was known as the Excelsior, and there was always a smattering of WG's hanging around. So, the upshot is that Ratsky 3 is a P4P pick up joint. However, unless the door policy has changed on drink included with entry, I won't be heading back. Good to know that the hotel is at least Orange in terms of guest policy.

Looking forward to my upcoming trip later this week, when I will probably head for Ratsky in the Karama Hotel, which is more down and dirty than Ratsky 3 in Holiday Inn.

Great handle by the way.

Cheers.

MJ.

Now, a question for others. Is anyone else familiar with this Ratsky? They were closed on Sunday (which is when I really wanted to go, so had to settle for Saturday). I assume that was because of the national holiday that Sunday.

However, to be sure, does anyone know the official days and hours of the place? I don't believe they are officially associated with the hotel (and I can't find a website for Ratsky) , so they may not be able to tell me, though I will eventually ask. I'll be back midweek, and I'd hate it find out too late it isn't open.

Just a heads up, Ratsky sometimes has special party nights (like a Halloween party) where it becomes a legitimate club with lots of local couples, and I heard the "girls" don't work that night.

The hotel also has a Vegas nightclub in the basement parking garage (very strict dress code) and an Indian club / restaurant, which I think is associated with the hotel, next to the desk area. I have no idea if any action can be had there. There is also a British pub associated with the hotel, which is definitely just a pub. I think I'm forgetting about one other place.

That's my (long) report for the Holiday Inn. Embassy District. If anyone else can share information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Mr Wonka
11-10-13, 18:36
Hi,

Getting conflicting info, is Fairmont Dubai Red or Green?

Appreciate inputs, need to reserve in next days!It is usually green, only time it went yellow / red that I am aware of was when some drunk saudis tried to bring in a group of low class obvious hookers for an orgy of some sort and got upset when security stopped them.

I have stayed there many times with no problems. I like the club. Also check out Grosvenor House.

PayForIt
11-11-13, 01:17
I don't know about the Jemeirah Creek, but LM is perfectly fine. The girl will have to have your name and room number to register. But you don't have to be there, so that takes away much of the awkwardness. Also, Jules bar is so convenient. Good selection and the rate starts at 500dhms for the hour. As you're only there 3 days, this is a really convenient option. Good luck!

Cheers,

SW.Thanks for the reply Steve. I'm thinking of going to Jules given your response. But company have now booked Jemeirah Creek for me. So I do need to know if it is green or not. I don't like the idea of giving a real name to a girl for the room at LM. Surely not full name with surname? Would never do that! So would want to go to Jules, make the selection and get the girl back to JC. If it's green? Does anyone know if this hotel is green? I've RTFF and one suggestion has been to call the hotel directly and ask! Not sure if I want to do that only to be embarrassingly told "no". So I'm hoping a member here knows whether Jemeirah Creek is green? Thanks

Jimmy K II
11-11-13, 12:49

Thanks guys.Hi Payforit,

If you found the Cyclone-thread, then you went quite some time back.

The Cyclone is closed since some years already.

The regular pick-up joints are Imperial Suites, Ratskys, Moscow Hotel, Rockefellas, Kubu Bar, Jules Bar at LM, .

Here you should start to read the forum.

By the way, Le Méridien is a good choice for your short trip (also with Jules Bar attached)

Have fun and wish you best of luck, but NEVER do any intimous astions in PUBLIC!

Dbates80
11-11-13, 15:30

Thanks guys.Cyclone has been closed for years now, but wow, back in the day. Along with the snake.

Tkn14
11-11-13, 15:43
There is one Holiday Inn On Bur Dubai on Al Mina Road. Called Holiday Inn Express Jumeirah. Is that the one you are talking about? I went to Ratsky on Karama Hotel and it was a pure trash. I was looking for a club with high Quality Fili girls.

Hi Always Horny.

I occasionally go into this hotel for a drink when staying in hotel apartments just up the street (Moon Valley). The hotel bar is pretty tame, although there is a hot looking female fili solo singer performing some nights. The club you were in is Ratsky 3. There being two others in Dubai. Ratsky 1 in Karama and Ratsky 2 in Deira. Ratsky in Karama is the one most posted on in the forums.

Ratsky 3 in the Holiday Inn is independent of the hotel and certainly was open 5 or 6 nights a week when I was last in a few months ago. I agree, there are quite a number of lookers to suit all tastes in the club. What put me off was the 50 Dhs door charge with no drink included. The Ratsky in Karama has a 75 Dhs entry charge with one drink included. I suspect that a few of the girls in the club are part timers. Certainly, Diana who I ran into there, had a low paying retail job in Karama. The Vegas club used to have great live band two to three years ago when the hotel was known as the Excelsior, and there was always a smattering of WG's hanging around. So, the upshot is that Ratsky 3 is a P4P pick up joint. However, unless the door policy has changed on drink included with entry, I won't be heading back. Good to know that the hotel is at least Orange in terms of guest policy.

Looking forward to my upcoming trip later this week, when I will probably head for Ratsky in the Karama Hotel, which is more down and dirty than Ratsky 3 in Holiday Inn.

Great handle by the way.

Cheers.

MJ.

Double Shooter
11-11-13, 20:33
There is one Holiday Inn On Bur Dubai on Al Mina Road. Called Holiday Inn Express Jumeirah. Is that the one you are talking about? I went to Ratsky on Karama Hotel and it was a pure trash. I was looking for a club with high Quality Fili girls.The title of Madjock's Post is "Holiday Inn Burjuman area / Embassy district".

The best-looking filis are in Club 7 in Kris hotel, but you'll need game because most are civilians. You will also catch the odd stunner in Jules bar, again tread carefully in case she is not a WG.

TSmithSesa
11-12-13, 00:01
Hello,

I'll be visiting Dubai for a few days in early December. I've browsed and skimmed the forum a bit and have some ideas of places to go and what to expect, but I wondered if anyone can put together a quick summary / suggestion guide. For example with respect to the clubs maybe make a quick list with some rankings or general points about them.

For example. Name of club, how busy / popular it typically is, is any particular ethnicity most common at this or that club? Times of day or night it's most productive to visit the clubs?

Thought it might be helpful to summarize some of this somewhere for new folks like myself. Want to get the most out of my stay, but am not quite sure where to start in terms of the more popular / active places vs. What if I was interested one particular night in Filipino ladies vs. African vs. Russian or whatever else.

Just a thought. Would welcome any tips.

Thanks

PayForIt
11-12-13, 01:03
Hi Payforit,

If you found the Cyclone-thread, then you went quite some time back.

The Cyclone is closed since some years already.

The regular pick-up joints are Imperial Suites, Ratskys, Moscow Hotel, Rockefellas, Kubu Bar, Jules Bar at LM, .

Here you should start to read the forum.

By the way, Le Méridien is a good choice for your short trip (also with Jules Bar attached)

Have fun and wish you best of luck, but NEVER do any intimous astions in PUBLIC!All noted and many many thanks Jimmy. I've seen the references to Raskys and Moscow. I'm now likely to be staying at the Jumeirah Creek. But sounds like LM might be a good venue and is v close. Do the girls in Jules easily frequent the rooms in LM? And would it be equally easy for them to come to the Jum Creek (though from your advice not with me!)? Appreciate the help. I'll google the other venues you've listed. Thanks again

Wicked Roger
11-12-13, 03:02
Hello,

For example. Name of club, how busy / popular it typically is, is any particular ethnicity most common at this or that club? Times of day or night it's most productive to visit the clubs?

Thought it might be helpful to summarize some of this somewhere for new folks like myself. Want to get the most out of my stay, but am not quite sure where to start in terms of the more popular / active places vs. What if I was interested one particular night in Filipino ladies vs. African vs. Russian or whatever else.

ThanksHow abut you do that TSS when you come, and let us have the benefit of your views? Giving information is the best way to get it back.

Try that tip and I look forward to your views. As you said, you have RTFF so by now you have a good idea so why not FR those ideas here so we can see what you came up with?

Tkn14
11-12-13, 07:26
Thanks DS for the info. I found the Hotel. I will give the Ratsky3 a try. BTW I was at Club 7 in Kris a few weeks ago. The girls were sooo classy. They do not look like they are a working girls. They are sitting at the tables with thier friends both male and female and they are enjoying thier times. Unlike Ratsky Karama where the girls are waiting so desperatly to be approached. I will give The Jules bar at LM a shot on Dec before the Hoildaies. I am sick of going to the Premiere at Hayat as most of the girls do not have DFK on their Menue.

The title of Madjock's Post is "Holiday Inn Burjuman area / Embassy district".

The best-looking filis are in Club 7 in Kris hotel, but you'll need game because most are civilians. You will also catch the odd stunner in Jules bar, again tread carefully in case she is not a WG.

Kabul Guy
11-12-13, 09:15

Have fun and wish you best of luck, but NEVER do any intimous astions in PUBLIC!Le Merdian is my favorite. You can walk back from Juiles to your room bypassing the lobby and all security hassle. If you bring in an outside girl, just ask the cabbie to take you to the club entry and bring her in just the same as bringing in a Jules pickup. (The door you use is the pool entry on the right side of the main hallway, as you enter the front of the building. Just go straight ahead past the desks and into the resident hallway the first door on your right leads to the pool door. If you are upstairs then you can go directly upstairs from there. Hotel is a little complicated to get around so scout out your path before and know where to go.)

I'm a late 50's white guy and have always found something nice for the night in Jules never had to stay long enough to have a beer, just walk in, look for what you want and go to her. (go past the first part of the bar, the front where the tables and bands are is mainly civilians enjoying the music, the working girls are in the second part near the bar,)

The advice about public displays is especially relevant in Dubai, people have been reported to the police for getting frisky in taxis. While anything (almost) goes in private you must mai9ntain the decorum in public or you will draw unwanted attention to yourself.

Kabul Guy
11-12-13, 09:24
Hello,

But I wondered if anyone can put together a quick summary / suggestion guide. For example with respect to the clubs maybe make a quick list with some rankings or general points about them.

ThanksHere is a tip, read all the threads, all is posted somewhere including maps, listings etc. Look in the reports of distinctions as well.

Assembling this information is costly, putting it into a single listing / report would be time consuming.

I don't want to speak for everyone else here but I have better things to do with my time than that.

Like many here I have considerable money invested in gathering all this intelligence and information and am only willing to share with others who also have an investment in what they have to trade.

I'll help fellow senior members just new to Dubai who may have some information on their regular places, just as I have been helped by other senior members on other places. Helping out 2 post wonders is just not my style or interest.

PayForIt
11-12-13, 10:08
Le Merdian is my favorite. You can walk back from Juiles to your room bypassing the lobby and all security hassle. If you bring in an outside girl, just ask the cabbie to take you to the club entry and bring her in just the same as bringing in a Jules pickup. (The door you use is the pool entry on the right side of the main hallway, as you enter the front of the building. Just go straight ahead past the desks and into the resident hallway the first door on your right leads to the pool door. If you are upstairs then you can go directly upstairs from there. Hotel is a little complicated to get around so scout out your path before and know where to go.)

I'm a late 50's white guy and have always found something nice for the night in Jules never had to stay long enough to have a beer, just walk in, look for what you want and go to her. (go past the first part of the bar, the front where the tables and bands are is mainly civilians enjoying the music, the working girls are in the second part near the bar,)

The advice about public displays is especially relevant in Dubai, people have been reported to the police for getting frisky in taxis. While anything (almost) goes in private you must mai9ntain the decorum in public or you will draw unwanted attention to yourself.All noted with thanks. Great advice which will be followed.

Andy Uk
11-12-13, 18:54
Andy.

I suggest avoid picking up girls near Ramada car park. LE has been picking up girls at random from the street recently. You don't want to get in unpleasant situation. You can pick up a girl from Panorama hotel which is just opposite or from Regal which is close by. This time avoid walking with girl to the hotel. Let her follow you. Ramada is very girl friendly hotel. You wait in the room and girl will come in without any issues after showing her I'd.Just one last question if you don't mind Joe (or anybody else of course.) have not seen the York mentioned here much recently. As it is a fairly easy walk from the Ramada I have picked up from there in the past. How is it these days for PRC?

Thanks,

Andy

JustAStranger
11-13-13, 02:24
I have recently returned from my trip to Dubai and stayed at the above hotel.

The hotel has a number of "clubs", but I only visited 2, as I had very limited time.

There is an indian club called "Moods" which has Indian dancers. On the day, I counted about 15 girls, who all looked very sexy. There was a DJ playing indian dance music and some girls would dance to particular songs, but I noticed, not all the girls danced.

There wernt many people in the club (it was a week day) and the manager of the club approached me after I had ordered my drink to ask if I had any requests for any particular songs. Which I declined.

However, there were a few men who requested particular songs, and the girls danced to these. The manager would occasionally bring a fake crown and the person requesting the songs would toch the crown on the lady dancing. I didn't see the significance of this. Maybe the girl got a bonus everytime? I have no idea.

As I sat there sipping my drink and watching the girls dance, a particular girl was making eye contact and gesturing towards me, but I didn't really know the protocol.

Are you able to take these girls for a ST? What is the procedure? What are the going rates for ST / LT?

Thanks

MaxWell I have frequented Moods out of curiosity of how things work there and be friended the staff, apparently if you are into teasing that is a good sort of thing, the song request are a ridiculous 300- charge for just asking to a play a track, for the crown there is a small one and a large one, the small one I guess is 50 and the large one is for 150- and its a way of tipping the dancer, lets say you wish to tip her once with 50- so they place the small crown on her head once. 100- then twice and so on.

Interestingly at one of the nights a girl gestured at me with a call me sign and when I gestured back of how to get her number she pointed at the manager when I asked him, it was 100- for her number.

I only been there 3 times, so still getting to uncover how it exactly works, but they are very friendly there, would not mind going as a wingman with anyone just message me I guess

Joe Karnavic
11-13-13, 17:48
Well I have frequented Moods out of curiosity of how things work there and be friended the staff, apparently if you are into teasing that is a good sort of thing, the song request are a ridiculous 300- charge for just asking to a play a track, for the crown there is a small one and a large one, the small one I guess is 50 and the large one is for 150- and its a way of tipping the dancer, lets say you wish to tip her once with 50- so they place the small crown on her head once. 100- then twice and so on.

Interestingly at one of the nights a girl gestured at me with a call me sign and when I gestured back of how to get her number she pointed at the manager when I asked him, it was 100- for her number.

I only been there 3 times, so still getting to uncover how it exactly works, but they are very friendly there, would not mind going as a wingman with anyone just message me I guessJust A and Madmax.

You must read a post by Eric T on this Indo-Pak Clubs, the link is below.

Based on what I have seen and heard from my friends my few cents.

These Clubs are for people with high income and low IQ as per Eric T. I concur with him. It is for those people who get hard-on not by fondling the girls but by throwing money on them. The girls are given target to earn certain amount of money per month by making fool of people with low IQ. My Pakistani friend calls them F-16. They will look for target, then the eyes get locked in. If you are fool then you think ahh she is looking at me. You get the phone number from manager. Then the charade starts. You get phone calls early morning and late evening from your F-16 for a chitchat. Management keep account for how much money a person is throwing on particular girl. The general rule is if you cross 5000 she will come out for lunch, WTF. If you spend more than 10, 000 she is allowed to sleep with you. The sex with these girls is one of the worst experience you will have. They will just lie like cold fish while you have your mish. No BJ, DFK, Cowgirl, doggy. Just mish with her eyes looking at ceiling.

Keep away from these clubs. It is for the over aged textile and hardware merchant to showoff their money.

Eric T has done a great post for more insight.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2394-Dubai-Reports&p=1432413&viewfull=1#post1432413

Joe Karnavic
11-13-13, 18:07
Well I have frequented Moods out of curiosity of how things work there and be friended the staff, apparently if you are into teasing that is a good sort of thing, the song request are a ridiculous 300- charge for just asking to a play a track, for the crown there is a small one and a large one, the small one I guess is 50 and the large one is for 150- and its a way of tipping the dancer, lets say you wish to tip her once with 50- so they place the small crown on her head once. 100- then twice and so on.

I only been there 3 times, so still getting to uncover how it exactly works, but they are very friendly there, would not mind going as a wingman with anyone just message me I guessJust A and Madmax.

These Clubs are for people with high income and low IQ as per Eric T. I concur with him. It is for those people who get hard-on not by fondling the girls but by throwing money on them. The girls are given target to earn certain amount of money per month by making fool of people with low IQ. My Pakistani friend calls them F-16. They will look for target, then the eyes get locked in. If you are fool then you think ahh she is looking at me. You get the phone number from manager. Then the charade starts. You get phone calls early morning and late evening from your F-16 for a chitchat. Management keep account for how much money a person is throwing on particular girl. The general rule is if you cross 5000 she will come out for lunch, WTF. If you spend more than 10, 000 she is allowed to sleep with you. The sex with these girls is one of the worst experience you will have. They will just lie like cold fish while you have your mish. No BJ, DFK, Cowgirl, doggy. Just mish with her eyes looking at ceiling.

Keep away from these clubs. It is for the over aged textile and hardware merchant to showoff their money.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2394-Dubai-Reports&p=1432413&viewfull=1#post1432413

Black Eyes
11-13-13, 22:26
I was told that some of the clubs has arranged shills to throw money.

So others "with high income and low IQ as per Eric T" start spending money, seeing this.

I've lost couple of thousands and time trying to get a girl.

Couple of weeks later she told me that she's moving to a another club under the same management.

And I've to spend money there also to meet her. Holy Shit!

And I stopped going there again.

The craziness began when I started going with a friend who was a regular in one of the bur Dubai clubs.

He used to pick up girls regularly from there.

What I didn't know at that time was that he was spending 30 to 40% of his income there. (10-12K p. Mo)

I was shocked when I came to know it later.

He used to go in weekdays and there will not be any crowd.

So whenever he picks, he had to pay 250-300 only to those girls.

And management was more than willing to send the girls.

Unless you spend a lot of money, you will not get the experience your looking for.

And that too for a limited menu.

Spend that money on a Filipina and you'll get what your looking for.

Just A and Madmax.

Drfel
11-14-13, 00:47
Just one last question if you don't mind Joe (or anybody else of course.) have not seen the York mentioned here much recently. As it is a fairly easy walk from the Ramada I have picked up from there in the past. How is it these days for PRC?

Thanks,

AndyI too use ramada, and York is close by and easy to find most any kind of female, or they find you and can be relentless and lt is annoying, I've even said to a few I'm going to take you to my hotel and sodomise you hard no condom and they say yeah ok. Of course I wouldn't do this and I think nor would they allow it. But shows they often agree to whatever to get you out of the club and they can start to take control. This of course will happen at all p4p places with WL the world over. I have in the past found a couple of great african girls at york for around 500LT. The africans often have amazing bodies and if you get a good attitude then it can be well worth the energy.

Of course YMMV goes without saying and my hit miss ratio is about 50/50 in most cases. I think if yr a bit choosey and try to stop the little head controling the big one then you can have a great time anywhere in Dubais many clubs and bars.

Dr

AlwaysHorny
11-14-13, 07:30
Thanks for the additional information on Ratsky. Much appreciated. Good to know they are open essentially everyday. Like I mentioned, I have a feeling it was due to the national holiday for their closing on that Sunday. When I pass back through it will be a Tuesday night, so I sure hope it's open then. Otherwise, I guess I'm taking a ride to the Karama for Ratsky 1.

I did not have to pay a cover charge on the Saturday night I went. (The dress code was very loose. They were going to let me in with my shorts and t-shirt when I was just asking them questions. I was also quite grimy from being out all day. I freshened up and put on something nicer before going back down.) The night before when they had a special Halloween party, it was a 70 AED cover, but I had on desire to go that night. But, like I said, that seemed to be a regular party, and the girl I picked up on Saturday told me no one worked on Friday.

So, it appears the cover is now only for special parties. Having said that, they did play the "do you want to buy the girl a drink?" game like in a stateside strip club. So, you do have to put up with that, and you know the girl winds up getting a watered down overpriced drink.

Hi Always Horny.

Ratsky 3 in the Holiday Inn is independent of the hotel and certainly was open 5 or 6 nights a week when I was last in a few months ago. I agree, there are quite a number of lookers to suit all tastes in the club. What put me off was the 50 Dhs door charge with no drink included. The Ratsky in Karama has a 75 Dhs entry charge with one drink included. I suspect that a few of the girls in the club are part timers. Certainly, Diana who I ran into there, had a low paying retail job in Karama. The Vegas club used to have great live band two to three years ago when the hotel was known as the Excelsior, and there was always a smattering of WG's hanging around..

Andy Uk
11-14-13, 23:24
I too use ramada, and York is close by and easy to find most any kind of female, or they find you and can be relentless and lt is annoying, I've even said to a few I'm going to take you to my hotel and sodomise you hard no condom and they say yeah ok. Of course I wouldn't do this and I think nor would they allow it. But shows they often agree to whatever to get you out of the club and they can start to take control. This of course will happen at all p4p places with WL the world over. I have in the past found a couple of great african girls at york for around 500LT. The africans often have amazing bodies and if you get a good attitude then it can be well worth the energy.

Of course YMMV goes without saying and my hit miss ratio is about 50/50 in most cases. I think if yr a bit choosey and try to stop the little head controling the big one then you can have a great time anywhere in Dubais many clubs and bars.

DrThanks very much. Looks as though I will be heading back to Dubai 1st or 2nd week of December. Looking forward.

Andy

Andy Uk
11-15-13, 23:30
Thanks very much. Looks as though I will be heading back to Dubai 1st or 2nd week of December. Looking forward.

AndySo, I booked my trip today. Will be staying in the Ramada, SMS'd my former regular PRC who did not respond previously. And she replied, so no hunting required after all.

Andy

Mr Ricky
11-16-13, 00:03
Friends,

Do you know if these hotels, Sofitel Jumeriah and The Oberoi are girl friendly? I am looking at making a booking for Dec but want to make sure.

Thanks,

Ricky

Sam Dino
11-18-13, 12:09
Hello everyone,

If any know great hotel near city center can be girl friendly, means no hassles what so ever.

I'm coming on early Dec for 2 weeks.

Thank you all.

Andy Uk
11-19-13, 16:16
Hello everyone,

If any know great hotel near city center can be girl friendly, means no hassles what so ever.

I'm coming on early Dec for 2 weeks.

Thank you all.Hi Sam,

As I mentioned a few times in the Forum, Ramada bur Dubai has been girl-friendly for years, and by all accounts still is.

Andy

Poloz1133
11-20-13, 13:00
Friends,

Do you know if these hotels, Sofitel Jumeriah and The Oberoi are girl friendly? I am looking at making a booking for Dec but want to make sure.

Thanks,

RickySofitel JBR is, I don't recall them asking my girl for I'd and even upgraded my room to a suite to boot. I was just there a few weeks ago. Good luck!

Bnoska
11-20-13, 13:40
Gentlemen,

Does anyone know if Citymax Bur Dubai is still Red? It used to be green and good times were had over there, but turned red a few months ago. Does anyone have recent experiences to report?

Thanks,

B

Misha Rastov
11-21-13, 12:56
I will be in Dubai from 26th to 30th of this month. I am planing to stay in bur Dubai area. Kindly suggest me some girl friendly hotel in that area. I am not looking for expensive one.This one, Smana Hotel, Al Raffa close to country club hotel, port rashid road, bur Dubai. There is a hot girl there for you, her name is Nelly.

Tkn14
11-23-13, 09:48
Moevenpick Hotel Deira is Green with I'd as of Nov 20, 2013. Please always keep in mind! Any hotel in Dubai can change its policy and becomes red. Confirm with them before you book.

MojoMania
11-25-13, 20:44
The Perfect Scenario? (whats up with all this fantasy hotel stuff?)

Quick question gents. Is there a hotel in Dubai that has a decent club to meet girls which will let me take them straight upstairs to the rooms without issue? I mean that's got to be the perfect set up, right?

Kabul Guy
11-26-13, 10:39
The Perfect Scenario? (whats up with all this fantasy hotel stuff?)

Quick question gents. Is there a hotel in Dubai that has a decent club to meet girls which will let me take them straight upstairs to the rooms without issue? I mean that's got to be the perfect set up, right?Quick answer.

Yes several

LanceALot
11-26-13, 12:31
Hi there,

Will be in Dubai in a few weeks, and I'm actually looking to hook up with a black girl amongst other flavours. From reading, it seems the consensus is they're mostly scammers. Can anyone suggest where (club / AMP) where I might find one that won't try to rip me off. Honestly, I'd prefer a recommendation.

I did ask my London regular if she has any friends in Dubai, and she said she'd get back to me.

Dbates80
11-26-13, 16:27
Hi there,

Will be in Dubai in a few weeks, and I'm actually looking to hook up with a black girl amongst other flavours. From reading, it seems the consensus is they're mostly scammers. Can anyone suggest where (club / AMP) where I might find one that won't try to rip me off. Honestly, I'd prefer a recommendation.

I did ask my London regular if she has any friends in Dubai, and she said she'd get back to me.Seaview usually has a selection of persons of african descent. Actually they are often annoying with their persistance. Also has PRC and occasionally some pinay.

Africans are often a good value in terms of price.

DB

BionicMan
11-26-13, 16:53
You really have a soft spot, don't you :) .Maybe collegues helping each other.

Member #4479
11-26-13, 18:52
Dusit Thani on SZR was fine recently. Met the lady just inside the door and we walked straight to the lifts without anyone batting an eyelid.

BillyNoMates78
11-26-13, 23:08
Does anyone know if there is any action to be found at the Radisson in Media City?

Will be staying there next week and read there is a rooftop bar and a sports bar but not sure if there are any "willing ladies" around here?

Kabul Guy
11-27-13, 07:32
Does anyone know if there is any action to be found at the Radisson in media City?Yes we know.

However if you want to know then RTFF.

Naked Gunz
11-27-13, 08:49
Just wanted to share this. Rotana Al Bustan near Dubai Airport is green if you don't mind the long walk of shame to the reception and giving a copy of your WG's I'd. I tried one time to sneak one but the reception clerk followed us to the lifts and asked us politely for her I'd. From then onwards I went straight to the desk. Rooms are nice but lighting is very dim for those whom it may concern. It is also 2 minutes walking distance from the Jules Bar where you can find a partner easy after 10 PM. I went there 9 PM once and had to watch TV for an hour.).If you say so, but the Arab vibe is so strong the place seems sterile. I did not even want to try to bring in a WG, felt like I was in downtown Saudi Arabia."Thirty lashes for you and your wh*re!"

Naked Gunz
11-27-13, 11:18
does anyone know if there is any action to be found at the radisson in media city?billy, billy, billy, (sigh) you have been welcomed with the rude awakening as so many others before you. your single post reflects your youthful innocence, (tee hee- so cute!)

what the member is trying to tell you is that what you should do is what i'm actually doing right now. gather information by reading the last post first, hopefully recording it, and working your way backwards. that way you will have the latest information, and eventually find what your looking for.
or even better- go crazy with it! go back 100 pages and work your way forward! then you discover what was green , is now red! yipppeee! oh my i'm so excited just thinking about all that work, that i'm touching myself!

ok? go ahead me boy. run free! ahh sigh, they grow up so fast.

LanceALot
11-27-13, 12:05
Seaview usually has a selection of persons of african descent. Actually they are often annoying with their persistance. Also has PRC and occasionally some pinay.

Africans are often a good value in terms of price.

DBThanks for that. Much appreciated.

Kabul Guy
11-28-13, 08:53
My new employer mandates that we stay at the Hotel Samaya in Dubai Creek.

There are some older reports saying it is very girl friendly. Anyone have any more up to date information.

It is in the center of some of the action so finding a WG should not be too much of an issue, just need to make sure that I can take her home after I bag her.

Any up to date 411 on the hotel bar?

Full FR to follow after my upcoming trip but any advance information would be appreciated.

Happy Humping

KG

Kabul Guy
11-29-13, 05:37
My new employer mandates that we stay at the Hotel Samaya in Dubai Creek.

There are some older reports saying it is very girl friendly. Anyone have any more up to date information.Called hotel was told that a "friend" could only check in with me and after that no "friends" allowed into the room. Will have to see what the practice is in relation to the policy.

KG

Cons68
11-29-13, 06:26
Ouch. Panorama tried to enforce that once. I asked then if they would prefer me to do multiple 1 day reservations so I could fit their criteria, they were not pleased with the question and I doubt your hotel will be either as logic reasoning and dialectic seems to be as out of fashion as good manners and hard work. But that is one option for you.

Called hotel was told that a "friend" could only check in with me and after that no "friends" allowed into the room. Will have to see what the practice is in relation to the policy.

KG

Kabul Guy
11-29-13, 07:37
Ouch. Panorama tried to enforce that once. I asked then if they would prefer me to do multiple 1 day reservations so I could fit their criteria, they were not pleased with the question and I doubt your hotel will be either as logic reasoning and dialectic seems to be as out of fashion as good manners and hard work. But that is one option for you.If I was the hotel manager, I'd let you do that but make you check out then recheck in to a different room. There would be a several hour gap between check out and check in. But then again sometimes I'm just an asshole.

Unfortunately I cannot do that as the company makes all bookings and the bills go direct to the company so if there was an option of an extra charge then that would show up on the bill and the company would see it.

Right now my plan is to arrive after supper time, pull a girl from a nearby club and test the practice of the stated policy. A 50 or 100 service fee paid in cash to security may just do the trick. If no go then I'll head to Megaboobs for first night's release.

I am also looking at some massagerepublic ladies who offer all night in-calls but that is a little scary in its own right.

Anyone have any leads on trusted in-calls for an overnight?

For second night I'm talking to a girl on tagged and may just bring her in about 1600 or so when I'll be finished work. Security should not be too much of an issue that early.

Anyone know the layout of the hotel? Is there a restaurant / bar past security that can be used as an excuse? Is there any talent available in the hotel?

If all else fails I'll bite the bullet and get a room in a green hotel like LeMerd where there is no issues and a ready supply of girls right from the hotel bar.

Wilts Boy
11-29-13, 10:49
Besides staaying in my usual favourite of Towers Rotana Hotel for a week, also booked an apartment through

http://www.dubaiapartments.biz/

Comfortable one bedroom apartment, right next to Marina Metro station for US$110 per night, no security as building has a side entrance. Convenient for Marina area and beaches, although bit of trek upto Bur Dubai area, Jules Bar or Moscow hotel (taxi fare around Dh60) or slum it with a 30 min ride on metro.

RoundUp
11-30-13, 16:49
Shangri-La SZR is green as of 22 Nov 2013.

The One & Only Royal Mirage is green as of 25 Nov 2013.

Sheraton Jumairah Beach Resort is green as of 29 Nov 2013.

No ID, no questions in all 3 above mentioned hotels.

PhenixMan
11-30-13, 22:22
Folks I am not able to find this hotel on google.Folks,

Much has been written about Fantasy or Fantasia hotel and just to set the record straight, this is nothing but a dream of the original poster. No such place exists, well maybe in Thaliand or other sub Asian or some poor African country. But not in Dubai! Get a free girl if you pick two. LOL, and some are goggling this fantasy hahah.

Cons68
12-01-13, 15:56
I do not see many other options except leaving the forum as suggested by Cons. But then leaving such good forum where wealth of information is shared by seniors / regulars is not a good option. We will follow of path of silence, ignore the idiots and we will prevail.It is not so much leaving but I find much easier to interact through WhatsApp, and the contact sharing I have done in the past few weeks I have done through PM to people who seemed legitimate (but I had a panic thing when our nigerian friend got arrested after I shared her details, after the first OMG I was trying to reach the guy to tell him not to call after landing!)

Honestly it is more likely that I will get a BJ from "the 4th girl" that I will provide any useful information on the open here the way things stand.

I am also utterly confused about this whole "fucking with another member" thing. It sounds really gay to me, and I want to be sure that a) I am not gay, be) I am not close to gay people as I am bigoted homophobic southern European who gets his moral compass from South Park's Eric Cartman.

So, I would like to understand if the following things are considered "fucking with another forum member of the same sex".

-telling to ask at immigration for the best places to find girls? (done quite a few times)

-telling to use body language at Mall of the Emirates to bridge the culture / language gap? (a favorite of of some older posters, Bravo are you there?)

-providing Jane Twain phone number? (guilty as charged)

-providing the phone number of a Bolivian cutie who does not speak Spanish because she was raised in the UK? (guilty as charged)

-providing the phone number of Latina cutie whose language skills I could not check yet due to lack of time but I can only assume that is a genuine legitimate ad that will not lead the person into a trap?

Also are these rules fixed or will they change over time as the Hotel Fantasia has changed? What triggers this change?

I am asking these questions in good faith, with the innocence of the altar boy I once was.

BionicMan
12-01-13, 16:29
Has anybody ever thought that the non stop silly questions we well know well about are spamming and un-necessarily fill the pages? This forum is about information, giving, and reporting on what happens in the paid sex scene. Nobody is here, for instance, to read a Penthouse letter describing the kamasutra being excercised with your long time girlfriend or just married wife.

That will be rated useless.

We often suggest RTFF, and that is an official action, being formalized by an explanation in the abbreviation section.

Why should I have to scroll for 10-20 pages RTFF where 60/70% of them are spam / floods of "hey bro'" when, without those, the RTFF could be limited to 60/12 pages?

So those "bros" are damaging the forum by spamming. Has this ever come to the attention of the powers at the top?

IF those guys would not be posting, or their posts removed (despite the banners and warnings, it doesn't happen in the India forum, for instance, so those banners and warnings are useless and unaffective) , the forum would me much clean, more useful to read and RTFF more efficient.

Cons suggests to stay out: quick reaction and an option.

I prefer the silence option: no comments, no contributions, no replies. So the forum will live of silly questions.

Of course I will not learn anything new, for instance. But, in full reality, do I need to know Mr X fucked a black hair Chinese girls rimming ass for 500 LT picked up in one of the PRC joints? Is that a real big news, in full honesty? Or is it just what normally happens in the Dubai paid sex scene? So not a big deal to know.

But that report (the Chinese etc.) will only wake up the "bros" with "care to give me the digits?"

I prefer to know that an MP is under the radar of LE, for instance.

Cons68
12-01-13, 17:21
Cons suggests to stay out: quick reaction and an option.

I prefer the silence option: no comments, no contributions, no replies. So the forum will live of silly questions.Not so different. BTW my reasons for not sharing on the open are mostly related to the decreasing average IQ of this forum and the risk of messing things with an avalanche of door banging baboons (been there, done that, not banging the door, banging a girl while people banged on the door) If we are to believe that the new normal is people who believe in Hotel Fantasia we are reaching some new depths here and it will pay to be cautious.

Of course I will not learn anything new, for instance. But, in full reality, do I need to know Mr X fucked a black hair Chinese girls rimming ass for 500 LT picked up in one of the PRC joints? Is that a real big news, in full honesty? Or is it just what normally happens in the Dubai paid sex scene? So not a big deal to know.

But that report (the Chinese etc.) will only wake up the "bros" with "care to give me the digits?"

I prefer to know that an MP is under the radar of LE, for instance.That is a good point, but then to be fair a first time poster, even if he does a great post, is unlikely to break new ground. Non-information-increasing reports are still very valid to build credibility. Telling that you went to Seaview and the black girls have an amazing ass but they can not stop bothering while the Chinese you picked. Well yes not new for you, but new to the guy. What is the value of me reporting on Seaview? That is negligible as it is neither new nor adds to my credibility.

I agree with all these posts about how I met this girl in the mall and fucked her brains out. If it is not P4P, it is not relevant. I do not discuss my former GFs here, not the right place. Neither I discuss my fantasies.

About AMPs, this being Dubai, you should assume all of them. It is simply if / when they want to pick them (and take you as collateral) for reasons that we do not understand and that are related to the local political equilibrium (or to a not very smart "in your face" attitude)

I feel really bad for some of the first posters who are coming with some really good posts but are finding this rarefied atmosphere. Plus the expensive and increasingly older hookers.

Wicked Roger
12-02-13, 03:48
Not so different. BTW my reasons for not sharing on the open are mostly related to the decreasing average IQ of this forum and the risk of messing things.

If we are to believe that the new normal is people who believe in Hotel Fantasia we are reaching some new depths here and it will pay to be cautious.

That is a good point, but then to be fair a first time poster, even if he does a great post, is unlikely to break new ground.

Neither I discuss my fantasies.

I feel really bad for some of the first posters who are coming with some really good posts but are finding this rarefied atmosphere. Plus the expensive and increasingly older hookers.

I am asking these questions in good faith, with the innocence of the altar boy I once wasI have been reading all the debate on this for a while and lament the fact that IMHO (and please correct me if you really think I am wrong) that the UAE board is now a new low. Go back to 2003-2008 for example and you would rarely find a "dude / bro" FR, now this is all the time and is IMHO (yet again) a reflection of the changing demographic of the UAE. Very disappointing and is something that puts me off bothering (most of the time) to FR on the UAE board. On the old days I would FR many times, had a full Inbox asking for digits (mainly ignored for a variety of reasons) but there were members who I partied with and trusted.

Nowadays, you can't trust the "dude / bro" brigade and they don't seem to understand why more senior members won't respond (maybe as Cons says due to a lowering of the gene pool / IQ cells).

A good first time poster in the UAE is rare now. Go back to my very first post (yes it is in the archives) and read it. That is for the "dude / bro" guys. And you see how I did a reasonable not great FR. Now that FR style is sadly lacking on the UAE thread. I met Cons through the board because he was a good poster, someone with knowledge and naturally a man of similar tastes. But is old school, he is willing to share if you are willing to share and is critical of the lazy Managerial classes that now flood the UAE.

As for Cons fantasises. He is right that he does not share as some of you clearly are too shy and reserved for things he dreams about.

And Cons? Altar boy? That from a man who tried to bring in various unusual items (well for UAE customs). I was a choir boy BTW. Hard to believe but I do have the pictures to prove it (clearly before I discovered girls).

Madjock
12-02-13, 12:15
This is the hotel thread right?

Thought I would inform anyone who is interested that Citymax Bur Dubai appears to be Green again. I sometimes go to the Huddles Sportsbar for the live band to start / finish my evenings out. Have observed several of the in house camp followers being invited upstairs for some intellectual discourse. Within the last two weeks. Observed while relaxing in the foyer near to reception. Some of the ill matched couples approaching reception appeared to be making a first booking I. E booking a one night "stay" The reception staff are completely unfazed by this.

The number of WG's in Huddles. Mainly Stani, some PRC, has increased over the last few weeks. A good indicator, perhaps, that Citymax is back to it's former knocking joint glory?

MJ

Kabul
12-04-13, 12:22
Red red red 5 star hotel (they claim) but still bright fucking red. Also an all around shitty hotel staffed by idiots and not well maintained or well run. W ould not stay here again even if not wanting to monger.

No guests allowerd in room at all, often hotel guys on floors just standing there so if you got a girl in past reception good chance of being caught.

You might get a girl in if she looked like a true business woman during the daytime as there are a couple meeting floors or through the parking garage. Also the side enterence has fire escapes that appear to be unlocked but has security camerias points at door (but not at fire escape).

Leblon
12-05-13, 20:40
I called to hotel Richmond which was my favourite hotel before, because it was cheapest and no problem with the girls. They told me that they still don't allow girls, I guess police is still monitoring them.

Since I don't know any other place in Bur Dubai anymore, I booked hotel from CitiMax because of latest post here, let's see if it is girl free or not. At least it is reasonably new hotel and you you always see pretty tourist girls there.

I got room for 295 dirham / 59 euro / 80 dollars from booking. Com, breakfast not included.

I have only one night to spend in Dubai, this is connecting flight.

I have a backup plan in case girls not allowed. I will call one girl (before arriving to Dubai) to come to meet me in hotel in my arrival time, and if they don't allow her to come in, then we go to girl's apartment in Deira, for short visit.

Then I get rid of the girl, she will be even more happy to get rid of me after getting money, usually I demand her being with me whole night.

And then some bar hopping, or quite a lot, I have plan to visit at least four of my favourite clubs.

I will call beforehand (before arriving to Dubai) to another girl, so she will wait me at the last club I am planning to visit. After club close, to the hotel, little bit sleep and then morning sex, leave hotel and to the airport.

If girl is not allowed, I back my things and go to girl's apartment with my bag, sleep / sex and then to airport.

One fault point in my plan is to visit many bars and then try to do sex with girl, let's see how it goes.

I had in my mind just leave my luggage to airport, and not reserve hotel, and hassle around and then sleep in last girl apartment. But this is quite hard if no hotel at all, these working girls apartments are quite bad, showers. Toilets, and many girls always living there.

Last time I was in Dubai, we had to go to this same girl apartment, because they did not let her in to Richmond.

I could not sleep because it was so near airport, I wonder how these girls manage to ever sleep in that noise of landing / leaving aeroplanes.

For return flight, I managed to arrange flight so that is has only two hours in Dubai. If I had known for sure some cheap girl friendly hotel I would have stayed that night also in Dubai.

If Dubai government want to get rid of cheap mongerers like me with their hotel policy, they are succeeding

Tkn14
12-06-13, 14:18
I send them an e-mail and here is the response:

Greetings from Melia Dubai!

Thank you for your email and interest in our hotel.

We regret to inform you that visitor is not allowed in the room as per Dubai policy.

Carl Perez
12-06-13, 23:25
The Arabian Courtyard hotel, located across from the Old Dubai Museum is absolutely green. This is one of my favorite hotels for several reasons: 1) it is close to several stores, I do not have to use anything from the minibar, as soon as I arrive I go shop for soda, lime, snacks, condoms, etc. ; 2) it is within walking distance of Astoria, York, and others, I'm a walker so I've even walked to Burjuman Center from here; 3) there is no hassle bringing girls, if anyone asks, just say that you are going to the Sherlock Holmes Pub inside the hotel; once there you can easily get to the elevator and your room. The down-side is that it is an older hotel, so do not expect the bathroom conveniences to be in immaculate shape. The shower and other porcelain conveniences will have blemishes. But the value is great, for example you can get into a nice suite for only 740 AED! Every girl I have brought here has been impressed with the room (girls from regular and expensive clubs). Overall, this is a very pleasant hotel, but it is for the guest who wants to experience the more real side of Dubai, not all that fake crap around the Marina. Taxis around this hotel are easily gotten, and from here it is easy and cheap to get to just about any of the favorite punting destinations.

Aamir382
12-07-13, 18:47
Hi dear members,

Anyone please can give me name of green hotels in bur Dubai area as I am travelling on coming Monday but price under aed 400, thanks and awaiting for your corporation.

Nice Guy 99
12-08-13, 03:36
Gentlemen. I am quite active in Abu Dhabi but have limited knowledge of Dubai hotels except for a few times I've stayed there on business. I'm also a softy who loves to help WGs. I have an absolutely charming little friend who I have been helping look for a husband on various dating sites. We have identified a great candidate and it is likely that he will be coming to Dubai to spend maybe 5 days with this very nice lady friend of mine. She also is not very familiar with Dubai.

My question: What are your recommendations on a nice, but not crazy expensive, hotel for the new couple to spend maybe five days at and get to know each other whilst doing a few tourist things. The guy is a real straight arrow, very nice, conservative, not an experienced international traveler. (In fact he's a bit worried about "Arabs" posing a danger to westerners in Dubai) Obviously the hotel would need to be accepting of a western guy and an asian lady registering and staying together. She has a legal visa and a UAE working I'd card thing.

Your input will be deeply appreciated.

Kabul Guy
12-08-13, 07:12
Hi dear members,

Anyone please can give me name of green hotels in bur Dubai area as I am travelling on coming Monday but price under aed 400, thanks and awaiting for your corporation.Do some work, this is not a place where we work hard and get all the information so that some FNG can come along and just get it for free without even looking for all the data that is posted already.

Read back in the forum a little and you will get your answers. Then if you want to post an inelegant question along the lines of I was thinking of hotels A and B, because of what was posted in the past and was wondering if anyone had the most up to date information or a recommendation.

Then you will get some help, until then you will either be ignored or ridiculed.

RTFF your questions have already been answered.

Happy Humping.

KG

Cons68
12-08-13, 08:01
So. You are looking for a hotel that will spare this guy the shock of Dubai's debauchery and at the same time allow him to debauch himself with a sweet fili. Hummm, yes makes sense.

Jokes aside, what is the budget? I think any 4/5 star hotel with no club will work for this. I am thinking of the Hilton and Sheraton in JBR as a reasonable approach.

Gentlemen. I am quite active in Abu Dhabi but have limited knowledge of Dubai hotels except for a few times I've stayed there on business. I'm also a softy who loves to help WGs. I have an absolutely charming little friend who I have been helping look for a husband on various dating sites. We have identified a great candidate and it is likely that he will be coming to Dubai to spend maybe 5 days with this very nice lady friend of mine. She also is not very familiar with Dubai.

My question: What are your recommendations on a nice, but not crazy expensive, hotel for the new couple to spend maybe five days at and get to know each other whilst doing a few tourist things. The guy is a real straight arrow, very nice, conservative, not an experienced international traveler. (In fact he's a bit worried about "Arabs" posing a danger to westerners in Dubai) Obviously the hotel would need to be accepting of a western guy and an asian lady registering and staying together. She has a legal visa and a UAE working I'd card thing.

Your input will be deeply appreciated.

Nice Guy 99
12-08-13, 08:18
So. You are looking for a hotel that will spare this guy the shock of Dubai's debauchery and at the same time allow him to debauch himself with a sweet fili. Hummm, yes makes sense.

Jokes aside, what is the budget? I think any 4/5 star hotel with no club will work for this. I am thinking of the Hilton and Sheraton in JBR as a reasonable approach.Hard to say. He is in a profession and makes decent, but not excessive, money. My guess would be 600-750AED per night. Is that reasonable?

Some may think it a bit strange that I take on these projects but I have helped two other WGs find husbands who have no clue that their wives ever were in the business. Both of these marriages are solid so far and appear to be lasting. As many of us who take the time to know the girls can testify, there are some really nice ladies that drift into this business and it really makes me feel good to be able to help them. And yes. I've slept with all those I've helped.

Cons68
12-08-13, 12:22
Christmas will be high-season. I am not sure what prices will be but it seems doable.

Hard to say. He is in a profession and makes decent, but not excessive, money. My guess would be 600-750AED per night. Is that reasonable?

Some may think it a bit strange that I take on these projects but I have helped two other WGs find husbands who have no clue that their wives ever were in the business. Both of these marriages are solid so far and appear to be lasting. As many of us who take the time to know the girls can testify, there are some really nice ladies that drift into this business and it really makes me feel good to be able to help them. And yes. I've slept with all those I've helped.

BionicMan
12-08-13, 16:02
Hi dear members,

Anyone please can give me name of green hotels in bur Dubai area as I am travelling on coming Monday but price under aed 400, thanks and awaiting for your corporation.I am sure that once you settle in your room and let somebody of us know it, somebody will be even kind enough to send a lady in your room. With compliments from the ISG Senior member association. Anything else needed?

Wicked Roger
12-08-13, 17:35
Hard to say. He is in a profession and makes decent, but not excessive, money. My guess would be 600-750AED per night. Is that reasonable?

Some may think it a bit strange that I take on these projects but I have helped two other WGs find husbands who have no clue that their wives ever were in the business. Both of these marriages are solid so far and appear to be lasting. As many of us who take the time to know the girls can testify, there are some really nice ladies that drift into this business and it really makes me feel good to be able to help them. And yes. I've slept with all those I've helped.Try the Rotana brands as always good and reasonable regarding pricing. Issue as Cons said is Christmas and pricing will rise for sure. Or try Accor brands such as Ibis, Novotel. All require ID am sure.

Aeolusho
12-08-13, 19:28
Dear fellow members,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with CitiMax Bur Dubai? Hoping to bring a LT girl from the nearby club. Your advice is much appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

Nice Guy 99
12-09-13, 00:33
Continuing in my quest started a day or so ago. Brief recap: Helping a perfectly lovely WG find a husband on the Internet. We have a good candidate and a one week visit may be in the offing. She works in Abu Dhabi so the meeting would be in Dubai as her WG history needs to be buried forever. I've done Internet and ISG research and have had some member input here. With a price range from $303 to $253 per night and stipulation that there should be at least beach access, here is our short list:

Green

Arjaan by Rotana. GF.

Amwaj Rotana. GF.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort. GF.

Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort. GF.

Unknown

JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach.

Moevenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach.

My questions:

1. Does anyone have any evidence that the four identified as girl friendly are not. And the GF criteria would be: room is booked for two; the lady has passport, valid visa and valid UAE identity card.

2. Can anyone provide GF status on the three unknowns?

3. Do any of these hotels have a WG bar or significant WG presence? We want to avoid that.

Of course any other advice you may have is welcome.

Thanks!

Richa Poura
12-09-13, 14:23
In my experience if you both check in together as a couple, and you both have passports and I'd cards then the GF status of the hotel isn't relevant, they'll all happily check you in as as a couple. Doesn't matter if nationalities are different either. I stand to be corrected but I've done it dozens of times before I was resident here. I live in Marina and can happily or unhappily inform you that there are very few WG's in any Marina bars, you need your honed mongering senses set high before you'd even spot the small handful here.

Continuintg in my quest started a day or so ago. Brief recap: Helping a perfectly lovely WG find a husband on the Internet. We have a good candidate and a one week visit may be in the offing. She works in Abu Dhabi so the meeting would be in Dubai as her WG history needs to be buried forever. I've done Internet and ISG research and have had some member input here. With a price range from $303 to $253 per night and stipulation that there should be at least beach access, here is our short list:

Green

Arjaan by Rotana. GF.

Amwaj Rotana. GF.

Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort. GF.

Unknown

JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach.

Moevenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach.

My questions:

1. Does anyone have any evidence that the four identified as girl friendly are not. And the GF criteria would be: room is booked for two; the lady has passport, valid visa and valid UAE identity card.

2. Can anyone provide GF status on the three unknowns?

3. Do any of these hotels have a WG bar or significant WG presence? We want to avoid that.

Of course any other advice you may have is welcome.

Thanks!

Richa Poura
12-09-13, 14:26
Previous experience was that it was very green, the moved to red a year or so ago after some trouble, now amber / green I believe but best to check. The bar was full of wg's this week but that's not necessarily a reflection of the hotel bedroom policy.

Dear fellow members,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with CitiMax Bur Dubai? Hoping to bring a LT girl from the nearby club. Your advice is much appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

Loxfun
12-09-13, 19:17
Previous experience was that it was very green, the moved to red a year or so ago after some trouble, now amber / green I believe but best to check. The bar was full of wg's this week but that's not necessarily a reflection of the hotel bedroom policy.Stayed there recently. It is GF but also alot of hassle. I stayed 4 nights. They only allow one guest per stay so effectively if you want to have a different girl every night you have to check out and in again each day. That is what I had to do once during my stay. No need to vacate the room, just go to reception tell them you want to check out and then check in

Again. Stupid I know but that is how you get around their stupid policy.

Hope that helps.

Aeolusho
12-10-13, 08:19
Stayed there recently. It is GF but also alot of hassle. I stayed 4 nights. They only allow one guest per stay so effectively if you want to have a different girl every night you have to check out and in again each day. That is what I had to do once during my stay. No need to vacate the room, just go to reception tell them you want to check out and then check in

Again. Stupid I know but that is how you get around their stupid policy. Hope that helps.Thanks for the heads-up.

Jim Power
12-10-13, 14:58
Green,

Came in with a lovely Chinese lady at about 3am, straight in, no-one seemed to be around. But then someone did come to the room, just as I was going in, apologised a lot, but needed girl's ID. Photocopy done in about 2 mins, more apologies, all good.

Smiley22
12-10-13, 21:26
Hello,

As the new year holiday is soon most hotels are full. Was recommended this hotel once but never really tried it. Tried searching the thread didn't find any info.

Any information regarding it being GF is appreciated.

Thanks

Aamir382
12-11-13, 07:41
Hello Senior members,

Any updates for Rainbow hotel at Bank street bur Dubai.

Mr Ricky
12-11-13, 15:53
Burjuman Arjaan by Rotanna. This is still GF. My girl had to show her passport and this was dealt with efficiently. All of the girls I have spoken to about this place in the clubs like it because it is very clean and modern. You can get a suite and impress the girls quite easily. I also saw a woking girl I met at the Premier eating at 'Paul's' outside the Burjuman centre at lunch time. She was with a friend and just smiled at me and continued with her lunch.

Mr Ricky
12-11-13, 15:59
I had no problems bringing a girl back during the day because she just blended in with the other tourists etc. They also have a back entrance that is much more discrete.

I spoke to a few girls in the evening mainly at the Premier and some were not sure if it was GF in the evening. I told them it was but the feedback was mixed. It's good to get feedback from the girls because they will know more than most of us as long as they are not new to Dubai. The Russians seemed to think it was ok, the Chinese were not sure.

Nice Guy 99
12-11-13, 18:03
Burjuman Arjaan by Rotanna. This is still GF.Thank you Mr. R.

BionicMan
12-11-13, 18:40
Green,

Came in with a lovely Chinese lady at about 3am, straight in, no-one seemed to be around. But then someone did come to the room, just as I was going in, apologised a lot, but needed girl's I'd. Photocopy done in about 2 mins, more apologies, all good.CCTV in Action.

MojoMania
12-12-13, 16:03
Xclusive clover next to Moscow hotel. Definite red. Really screwed up with my choice last night!

Husted01
12-16-13, 12:24
I'll be coming to Dubai for my semi annual visit during Christmas time. This time I'll be staying at Dubai Sheraton Deira. Sent them an email and received the following response regarding guests:

"Please be advised it will be at additional charge of AED 120 per night if your booking is for single occupancy and no charge if the booking is for double occupancy.

Kindly note your friend should be able to show her Valid I'd to the Front Desk."

Good thing is that I had booked my stay for 2 people. Happy Holidays!

Husted01
12-16-13, 12:35
Hello Senior members,

Any updates for Rainbow hotel at Bank street bur Dubai.Call / email the hotel and ask them about their policy these days. That'll be more accurate.

Once you find out, post it here to share with others.

I know you're new here, so a friendly advice is that you should contribute to this forum if you want specific information from seniors. If you're not willing to do that then search this forum yourself for the information you need.

Not trying to bust your balls but just letting you know how things work; There isn't anyone paid to give the information. Everyone has to put in the effort to make it work.

Joe Karnavic
12-16-13, 14:35
Call / email the hotel and ask them about their policy these days. That'll be more accurate.

Once you find out, post it here to share with others.

I know you're new here, so a friendly advice is that you should contribute to this forum if you want specific information from seniors. If you're not willing to do that then search this forum yourself for the information you need.

Not trying to bust your balls but just letting you know how things work; There isn't anyone paid to give the information. Everyone has to put in the effort to make it work.He has two posts asking questions and to top it all has no PM facility, HS. No, we are not messing with him, just pointing out few facts. Further, we will remain silent.

HarryDave
12-16-13, 15:13
Still GF. No issues. Some fine points:

- afternoon or early evening (up to 8pm for sure) , no request for I'd and no problem with 2 girls at once.

- later in the evening (10 pm on) , a guy is ready and asking for I'd immediately. So a 2 to 3 minute delay while the girl is registered.

Thumbs up from the ladies for the elevator ride and the quality of the room.

Arthur Conan
12-16-13, 18:00
Is green. Girls have often walked upto my room without interruption, and have a few times just received a verification call (no I'd etc, even required). Other benefit is the basement parking and just go up the lifts directly from the basement without any walk of shame.

Eric Emp
12-17-13, 02:35
Is green. Girls have often walked upto my room without interruption, and have a few times just received a verification call (no I'd etc, even required). Other benefit is the basement parking and just go up the lifts directly from the basement without any walk of shame.Isn't close to Emirates Mall, that is too far from Action?

Joe Karnavic
12-17-13, 03:28
Still GF. No issues. Some fine points:

- afternoon or early evening (up to 8pm for sure) , no request for I'd and no problem with 2 girls at once.

- later in the evening (10 pm on) , a guy is ready and asking for I'd immediately. So a 2 to 3 minute delay while the girl is registered.

Thumbs up from the ladies for the elevator ride and the quality of the room.Agree with you Harry. Ramada Bur Dubai is my all time favourite. I take my WG, girlfriends on regular basis there. The staff is super friendly. It is a family hotel so I ensure that selected WG is well dressed and does not look like hooker. They will not ask I'd if she looks like your GF.

It has some good restaurants. I will normally take my GF to Japanese or Chinese Restaurant in the lobby. They serve excellent food and wine. The bar Luciana serves Hoegarten beer. The lobby has the tallest stained glass mural, a nice view when you take elevator

Dubai Curious
12-17-13, 03:57
Hello Senior members,

Any updates for Rainbow hotel at Bank street bur Dubai.Yes it is not closed.

Yes It is in Bur Dubai

Yes there is update on it.

The update is

Aamir382 is asking about it.

Cons68
12-17-13, 08:42
Update: Dubai Curious is updating on it.

Sorry, could not help.

Yes it is not closed.

Yes It is in Bur Dubai

Yes there is update on it.

The update is

Aamir382 is asking about it.

Cons68
12-17-13, 08:43
I can confirm this during "normal" hours, but I am not sure at night time when foot traffic may be slower.

Is green. Girls have often walked upto my room without interruption, and have a few times just received a verification call (no I'd etc, even required). Other benefit is the basement parking and just go up the lifts directly from the basement without any walk of shame.

Xyz Abcd2008
12-17-13, 09:50
I can confirm this during "normal" hours, but I am not sure at night time when foot traffic may be slower.I stayed at all IBIS hotels in Dubai but with original ID's of girls. No hassle and very convenient.

Dubai Curious
12-17-13, 11:17
Update: Dubai Curious is updating on it.

Sorry, could not help.True when date is up. Down can not help. That little master blaster is all happy.

See Even I can not help. The subject of this conversation is a Late Entrant. I am sure you will get it.

Kabul Guy
12-17-13, 15:03

Good thing is that I had booked my stay for 2 people. Happy Holidays!I always book for 2 people ever since the time in India where the girl only stayed about 30 minutes on a 2 hour call because the front desk called and asked that she leave because I only paid for one in the room. (Believe that it was a set up between the girl and the desk but try to prove it.)

Usually in Dubai it is the same price and if the girl stays all night she can have a free breakfast.

Do you ever get dirty looks from at the Le Meridian breakfast crowd when eating with an obvious WG.

KG

Joe Karnavic
12-20-13, 00:33
since my regular fili, my date for thursday evening could not make it i was on my own. when i was driving by i saw citimax and a neon sign of huddle. i remembered some members have reported on this place. parked the car in front of old dhow palace hotel and walked in citimax. huddle turned out to be better than my expectations. it has a rock band which was very good but the rock music lovers may say it is good imitation. the place is quite large hence the cigarette smoke does not really bother you. people were having really good time. there were few real music lovers and rest were pretenders in their trendy jeans and black tee shirts. there was rep001tering of wg who were sitting with some men who knew them. more prcs, asians and very few cis girls. took a sit near wall and watched the scene sipping hoegaarden beer. band was rocking. the pinay singer was belting realistic imitation of famous rock numbers. some caucasian girls in high spirt suddenly came and started shaking their booty. they were having good time and the people sitting behind had good time watching their booty. there were few transactions happening but not like regular pickup joint. two cis girls sitting on next table tried their best but could not pickup customer till 2. 30 am when i left.

to find out green / red status i sat on sofa opposite reception to see how things are going. a european guy with african woman was allowed within 2 minutes. i seen her i'd being taken. a south asian dude with a cis stunner was hanging around for more than 15 minutes. the girl was 8 and very well dressed. it seems that he was booking new room on short term basis with this girl. there was lot of discussion. manager came but this dude knew what he wanted. he paid and got the room. one guy confidently walked with well dressed wg to the elevator. he was not stopped.

citymax at mankhool seems to be good option. maybe next week i will book the hotel for a rendezvous with my two filis for threesome. need to wish them merry christmas!

merry christmas to all

Eric Emp
12-20-13, 06:18
Following is the email I received from Citimax.

Greetings!

We are very sorry to inform that we allow the visitors in the Hotel lobby only and not in rooms.

Should you have any queries, you can contact us directly on the below.

Best Regards,

Mirzda

HarryDave
12-20-13, 06:38

We are very sorry to inform that we allow the visitors in the Hotel lobby only and not in rooms.
To find out Green / Red status I sat on sofa opposite reception to see how things are going. A European guy with African woman was allowed within 2 minutes.How can this be?

1) Define "visitor". If you book for 2, she's not a "visitor", she's a late, registered occupant.

2) Company policy versus actual practice.

3) The confidence and power of a "European guy"

Eric Emp
12-20-13, 06:45
How can this be?

1) Define "visitor". If you book for 2, she's not a "visitor", she's a late, registered occupant.

2) Company policy versus actual practice.

3) The confidence and power of a "European guy"#3, Being "White" has its perks in middle east, (I don't discriminate I am stating the fact and personal experience) The fact is they do discriminate in UAE, how can I say I am Asian and used to live in Dubai 10 years ago.

Joe Karnavic
12-20-13, 08:26

Greetings!

Should you have any queries, you can contact us directly on the below.

Best Regards,

MirzdaIMHO no hotel in Dubai will agree on paper that they will allow a visitor which obviously means a WG. The international hotel chains may confirm verbally since they receive tourist travelling with GF or partner. If Hotel confirms in writing it means they are accepting that they are in violation of local sharia law.

Hotels follow policies depending upon many factors like management culture, customer service, recent issues with LE etc. CITYMAX reception looks unwelcoming. I spent sufficient time in front of reception and my conclusion is you can take girls whatever your nationality. You have to look confident and girl shall be decently dressed.

Eric Emp
12-21-13, 00:09
My all time favorite hotel in Dubai was Dar-Alsondus (Managed by LE-Meridian) , it was all time green, I used to stay there when ever I visit Dubai (once or twice a year)

Since it not there any more last time I stayed at Arabian Park that is also green.

Now this time after RTFF I am confused between following 2.

1- Al-bustan residence and center (it is green verified by email with hotel)

2- Arabian dream (mentioned in the forum in 2009 reports, Can some one confirm if it is still green)

So I need help from some one who has recently experienced both / either to share their experience / opinion

Inblr01
12-21-13, 05:19
Yes, there is big discrimination to Asian crowd not only on UAE but on ISG UAE board also.

There are some worker class European's & Americans who jump likes dogs on new Asian asking for any help.

They have some kind of insecurity complex that Cheap Asians are throwing away their Jobs. I mean, being expansive does not mean quality. Quality is an attitude like Japanese car makers.

But there are good Asians as well, not all are bad. And that's is everywhere, I do not think that all white's skin are good. For all human being, Blood is same color and I try to help mongers from all nationalities regardless what skin colour they have.

Inblr01

#3, Being "White" has its perks in middle east, (I don't discriminate I am stating the fact and personal experience) The fact is they do discriminate in UAE, how can I say I am Asian and used to live in Dubai 10 years ago.

ClassElegant
12-21-13, 17:27
Hi,

One of the person I met in a hotel bar recently told me that he went to Emirates Grand Hotel, SZR to meet one of the European escort girls advertised on one of the site. He has been using this site regularly and has been to this hotel couple of times earlier also. However this time, sometime after entering the room, there was a knock on the door. Both of them were still chatting. As the girl was about to open the door, the door was opened and two hotel staff entered the room. The girl was frieghtened to the hell as well as this person. The hotel staff took the ID of both of them and took the person out of the room. They let go him after sometime telling him never to come there but no idea what happened to the girl.

I wanted to share this info with the forum and also get some feedback on the hotel. Is it common in this hotel. What one should do when there is this kind of situation. Any thoughts.

Rhode1
12-22-13, 04:53
Hi mongers,

I can't say that I received, from the members (even seniors) , a lot of informations about the action in the Dubai marina, before my trip.

This is the less I can say. (even not one message in PM)

But anyway, this my report :

I stayed, fifteen days ago at the Grosvenor hotel, during 4 nights.

At the Buddha bar, it is quite easy to distinguish the expats girls of the WG.

The expats are quite burned by the sun, English look and almost all drunk!

WG are between 30 and 40 old and between 4 and 7.

So, not one top girl.

We went also at the bar of the Toro restaurant.

Same story, same old CIS, not good-looking.

We visited the two other bars, one on the top of the buidling and the other, quite nice, around the pool.

But allways the same story.

In fact, WG are travelling between those 4 places, but they are allways the same girls.

The second day, we visit the Blends at the hotel Adress Marina.

Absolutely empty!

They even excused themselves to have so few people.

The third night, after seeing that the Grosvenor bars were all in the same spirit, we took our courage to travel 35 min to reach the famous Premičre Inside the Hyatt Regency Deira.

No problem there, we had all the choices to get exactly want we wanted!

At least 15 WG between 7 and 9.

Finally, we found 2 WG there, who accepted easily to go to the Grosvenor, but with separate taxis.

Once was classic dressed, the other less.

At the reception, they first told us that it was not permitted to invite guests in our room.

After some intense discussions (I was in a suite and my friend in an Grosvenor's appartement) , they asked the original ID, and it was finally ok. Ouf!

Because going so far and coming back from so far, it would have been a real mess.

So my first advice: at this hotel, your WG must be classic dressed.

My second advice: don't arrive with your friend at the same time!

One couple must arrive at least 5 min before the other one.

One good surprise: my WG told me that the Radisson blu Deira is green again!

But it was so new, that the famous Kubu bar, inside this hotel, has not found again his traditionnal success.

In conclusion, it is a pity that so many informations are available when you stay in Deira or Bur Dubai and that almost no review is made by the members for the Marina side.

Specially, because the center of gravity of Dubai is turning to this area.

But reading the forum, it looks the marina side stays the desert for our passion.

So please members, some reviews about this area would be usefull for everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Wicked Roger
12-22-13, 10:17
Yes, there is big discrimination to Asian crowd not only on UAE but on ISG UAE board also.

There are some worker class European's & Americans who jump likes dogs on new Asian asking for any help.

They have some kind of insecurity complex that Cheap Asians are throwing away their Jobs. I mean, being expansive does not mean quality. Quality is an attitude like Japanese car makers.

But there are good Asians as well, not all are bad. And that's is everywhere, I do not think that all white's skin are good. For all human being, Blood is same color and I try to help mongers from all nationalities regardless what skin colour they have.

Inblr01I would agree (as would my Indian friends especially) that some girls do not like Asians and this is for a number of reasons. But my good Indian / Asian mates from ISG have no trouble picking up girls and not just in the bars. But many seem to think there is an issue. In the context of mongering yes this happens but being polite, respectful, not asking for a huge discount, not asking if your friend can join in and not pay, looking clean and smelling it also plus many more all make life easy for all regardless of nationality.

In the general environment of work etc, yes this happens also, I have seen it and it is not good. But if you live in the Middle East, best get used to it as things will not change fast in that area.

Now as for ISG members, I disagree. Please RTFF my FR on this matter where I pointed out that it is give and take on the board but many newbies just ask with no previous FR etc. Read the FR and that of others such as JK, Cons68 on the same subject and you will see no discrimination at all just stating facts and 'rules' (sort of around RTFF). Go to the Philippine board where all are welcome but as soon a newbie asks before RTFF (ing) no one acts like a dog more of a tame puppy but the message gets across. Or they are ignored.

The best example that I have given on this matter and will do so again is Loso69. He visited Abu Dhabi to see me, a newbie in the UAE but not in Asia. He RTFF and sent me an email with questions based around his RTFF (points of clarification shall we say). Now that is what I did when I visited a new country for the first time (eg Philippines) and is exactly what he did. And therefore what others should do also. So no one acts like a dog, all they want is that person regardless of nationality to RTFF first and not expect it served up on plate when he / she a\ahs 1-5 FRs all asking the same type of question.

Nice Guy 99
12-30-13, 15:00
Still setting up a place for my friend to meet potential husband in Dubai in January. Looks like we are settling in on the Ramada Plaza Residence on JBR. The main bar there seems to be the Speakeasy. Can anyone confirm that this is not A WG bar? My friend wants to minimize the possibility of running in to colleagues. Any other comments on this hotel would be welcome. Thanks!

RoundUp
12-31-13, 00:37
Still setting up a place for my friend to meet potential husband in Dubai in January. Looks like we are settling in on the Ramada Plaza Residence on JBR. The main bar there seems to be the Speakeasy. Can anyone confirm that this is not A WG bar? My friend wants to minimize the possibility of running in to colleagues. Any other comments on this hotel would be welcome. Thanks!Hi Nice guy,

The Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach Residence does not have a WG bar. Hotel is very decent and green. Many families spend their time there during holiday seasons.

Not much risk for bumping accidentally into WGs. Sometimes some Saudi guys order ladies to the room, mostly maroccans. However, the Ramada Plaza Residence JBR is far away from being a brothel.

Good luck!

Cons68
01-01-14, 10:57
As far as I know I have never seen WGs there and the hotel has been used by some of my clients.

Still setting up a place for my friend to meet potential husband in Dubai in January. Looks like we are settling in on the Ramada Plaza Residence on JBR. The main bar there seems to be the Speakeasy. Can anyone confirm that this is not A WG bar? My friend wants to minimize the possibility of running in to colleagues. Any other comments on this hotel would be welcome. Thanks!

Yamama
01-02-14, 16:25
Arjaan is GF and is a Dry Hotel (no bars and no alcohol served in the hotel. Unless you bring your own and consume in the room)

Amwaj. Don't Know.

Both Hilton and Sheraton Jumeira are indeed GF and no WGs (Unless you have a vivid imagination)

JA Beach Hotel is all families and they can be strict when bringing someone to the room. They definitely need valid passport and visa to register the person to your room and you need to check in together. If you do that, then there is no problem (Even of you are not really related).

Don't know about the rest.

Given your situation, I would suggest that Arjaan Rotana is your best bet.

Enjoy

Continuing in my quest started a day or so ago. Brief recap: Helping a perfectly lovely WG find a husband on the Internet. We have a good candidate and a one week visit may be in the offing. She works in Abu Dhabi so the meeting would be in Dubai as her WG history needs to be buried forever. I've done Internet and ISG research and have had some member input here. With a price range from $303 to $253 per night and stipulation that there should be at least beach access, here is our short list:

Green

Arjaan by Rotana. GF.

Amwaj Rotana. GF.

Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort. GF...

Amantelondres
01-04-14, 22:49
Is this hotel GF?

Persian Fellow
01-05-14, 15:47
Is this hotel GF?Definitely no.

I suppose you have seen the update list at the bottom of this page.

LanceALot
01-07-14, 21:31
I would agree (as would my Indian friends especially) that some girls do not like Asians and this is for a number of reasons.I know discrimination can be a thing, but I think everyone shouldn't make such an issue of it. Around London I find it hard to get a black girl, because I'm black. I once spent half an hour trying to chat up a WG in a window in Mannheim, who wouldn't say yes because we were both black. It happens, and as long as they are polite about it and don't waste my time, it's their prerogative. Besides considering it is quite an intimate trade, I figure they deserve to at least feel some degree of equanimity about those they service.

And I do understand why people say RTFF. I suppose it could be a bit annoying if a newbie (I am one, so I RTFF) ask questions for which answers already exist. In terms of getting help, I don't think anyone should jump down anyone's throat especially if the question he is asking is not so obvious.

LanceALot
01-07-14, 21:53
Here are few hotels that was Green, but they are now Red.

- Moscow in Deira.

- Metropolitan Deira.

- Avari Dubai Hotel in Deira.

- Broadway in Deira.

- Crown Plaza in SZR.

- Chelsea Towers in SZR.Getting booked into Crowne Plaza by work. Now what do I do?

Cons68
01-08-14, 12:47
Getting booked into Crowne Plaza by work. Now what do I do?Get a cheap room in any of the classic hotels (CitiyMax, Majestic.)

It is safer and the cost is minimal compared to the risk of bumping into your boss / colleagues / clients.

Nice Guy 99
01-08-14, 14:37
Hard to believe the Crowne Plaza on SZR went red. Show Identification, yes. Is there any recent verification by a trusted member?

ClassElegant
01-08-14, 18:33
Here are few hotels that was Green, but they are now Red.

- Moscow in Deira.

- Metropolitan Deira.

- Avari Dubai Hotel in Deira.

- Broadway in Deira.

- Crown Plaza in SZR.

- Chelsea Towers in SZR.Is Emirates Grand Hotel on SZR is also Red. One of my friend gave this input. Can anyone else confirm this.

Tkn14
01-09-14, 09:39
Dear ClassElegant, Lancealot, and nice Guy 99.

I was at Crown Plaza on SZR on April 2013 with my catch, and we went to the reception desk and they told me no girls are allowed in the room. So, to me Crown plaza on SZR becomes a red hotel on my list. Since then I have not been at the hotel again.

Here are a list of green hotels with original ID. They are green hotel when I was in Dubai on Oct 2013, Nov. 2013, and Dec 2013.

1-Dusit thani on SZR.

2-Emirate Grands SZR.

3- Rotana burjuman on Bur Dubai.

4- Four points Sheraton on Banks st. On Bur Dubai.

5-moveinpick on Deira.

6- Alhabtoor grand resort on JBR.

7-Amwaj Rotana on JBR.

Dear ISG Members

Always keep in mind any of these hotels I listed above can be raided by a LE at any time and force them to be RED. Always check with the hotel by calling them or sending a direct e-mail to the hotel Manager asking them if female visitor is allowed at night before you book.

Khundig
01-09-14, 10:36
Good value for the money and no issues with guests in the room.

CoronaK
01-10-14, 06:16
I'm currently staying at the Grand Excelsior Hotel in Al Barsha."No visitors allowed" is what they told the girl who was coming to my room. Guess its red.

AlexMartens
01-10-14, 14:25
Dear ClassElegant, Lancealot, and nice Guy 99.

I was at Crown Plaza on SZR on April 2013 with my catch, and we went to the reception desk and they told me no girls are allowed in the room. So, to me Crown plaza on SZR becomes a red hotel on my list. Since then I have not been at the hotel again.

Here are a list of green hotels with original I'd. They are green hotel when I was in Dubai on Oct 2013, Nov. 2013, and Dec 2013.

1-Dusit thani on SZR.

2-Emirate Grands SZR.

3- Rotana burjuman on Bur Dubai.

4- Four points Sheraton on Banks st. On Bur Dubai..I have always used the Al Sondos Meridien (now closed) accross from the Deira City Centre mall and they never asked for an I'd. Same thing goes now for Le Meridien by the airport, which I am not going to change as they are the most GF friendly hotel ever. Al Bustan Rotana is up there with these two that I mentioned.

AlexMartens
01-10-14, 14:28
Hello ISG members,

Al Bustan Rotana and Le Meridien Dubai continue to be green, sometimes not even bothering with ID checks either.

Cheers

AlexMartens
01-10-14, 14:39
Hello fellas,

Just want to share that I went to this hotel managed to get a PRC WG upstairs and got a visit from their security 10 minutes later. They escorted her out in a very rude manner, and I checked out myself 2 hours later and went to the Meridien. Good hotel, but not for the hobby we're in.

SmoothesTongue
01-10-14, 15:11
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Had a short layover, which got even shorter because of the "inefficiencies" of the fine immigration folks at the airport. So couldn't partake.

Was put up by the airline at the Copthorne (which is where they seemed to be putting up everyone). Saw someone bringing in an African lady. And was promptly turned away by the hotel staff. They even showed him the sign that said "only registered guests allowed".

So definitely red. I would not have stayed at this hotel to begin with. Was only there because the airline put me up there.

Hope this is useful to someone.

RoundUp
01-11-14, 08:33
Marriott Harbour Hotel and Suites, Al Sufuoh Road, Dubai Marina, is green as of today. No I'd checks. There is a nice restaurant and bar on 52nd floor, called 'The Observatory' that is also visited by guests from outside the hotel. Since those visitors have to use the same elevators, no one from security can say if you go to 52nd floor or get out on the floor of your room.

AlexMartens
01-11-14, 19:54
Good value for the money and no issues with guests in the room.Hello Khundig,

Do they check IDs nowadays cause I remember folks having problems getting girls from the bar on the second floor to the rooms.

Cheers

ClassElegant
01-11-14, 20:38
I have always used the Al Sondos Meridien (now closed) accross from the Deira City Centre mall and they never asked for an I'd. Same thing goes now for Le Meridien by the airport, which I am not going to change as they are the most GF friendly hotel ever. Al Bustan Rotana is up there with these two that I mentioned.Thanks for sharing. One of the the person I met has told me that he went to meet a WG in Emirates Grand Hotel but within 5-10 min, security knocked on the door and asked him to leave immediately. He does not know what happened to the girl. This was in Oct'13. May be situation has changed now but just wanted to share with the followers of the forum.

Kabul Guy
01-12-14, 16:03
. Same thing goes now for Le Meridien by the airport, which I am not going to change as they are the most GF friendly hotel ever. .

LeMerd is a little pricy but you have to admit the most girl friendly place in Dubai.

I'll be staying there in a couple weeks with my non pro fili GF. She is HOT and will be spending several nights with me. Don't expect any issues unless we come back to hotel late at night, if we do then we'll just take the cab to the "club side" and come in like we just met at Jules Bar.

Daytime we will just walk through the lobby holding hands (I'm white, fat and ugly and 58, she is not white, not fat and not ugly and 25) and we will not be bothered.

Happy humping

KG

Wicked Roger
01-12-14, 22:35
I'll be staying there in a couple weeks with my non pro fili GF. She is HOT and will be spending several nights with me. Don't expect any issues unless we come back to hotel late at night, if we do then we'll just take the cab to the "club side" and come in like we just met at Jules Bar.

Daytime we will just walk through the lobby holding hands (I'm white, fat and ugly and 58, she is not white, not fat and not ugly and 25) and we will not be bothered.

Happy humping

KGIf you book her into the hotel (which I am sure you will KG) there is limited hassle. Had the same at the Novotel a while back when with a lovely ot Filipina who was my girlfrend for a time. Security stopped her etc and I pointed out nicely she was a guest and things were OK.

Am same as you KG though my mirror says 'svelte and adonis' when I look at it but where I live you see lots of the same so no one bothers to bat an eyelid and all hotels are GF.

LanceALot
01-13-14, 14:14
Thanks for all the info guys.

RoundUp
01-18-14, 15:13
Sofitel Jumeirah Beach on JBR Walk is green as of today. No checks.

InterGrim2
01-18-14, 18:22
Hi all forumers,

I've tried a few hotels myself. So far so green.

Shangri-la, Novotel, Asiana.

But most hotels just make sure your girlfriend bring along her passport. And for good rates for the hotel check with bookingdotcom too.

Pieter01
01-19-14, 09:58
I have rtff but must choose between the following green hotels for a trip early February.

Any advise will be great and who is up for a couple of beers? Please pm me.

Le Meridian near airport

Ramada Bur Dubai.

Majestic Bur Dubai.

Regards

Maringos
01-19-14, 11:47
Is it green? I am coming next week and planning some girls to come but some of them told me it is red!

Few month ago I was there and it was green.

Can anyone help with confirmation if green or red please?

Thanks in advance.

AlexMartens
01-19-14, 14:31
I have rtff but must choose between the following green hotels for a trip early February.

Le Meridian near airport

Ramada Bur Dubai.

Majestic Bur Dubai.

RegardsGo with Le Meridien, no hassle, no questions nothing.

Misha Rastov
01-19-14, 15:26
Le Meridian near airportJules Bar is there, lots of luscious ladies.

DrSilver
01-19-14, 19:23
Hi all,

I am new to this forum.

Last year March 2013, I stayed at Ramee royal hotel for three nights, wanted to try the Russians from one of the nightclubs, took her to my room but while I went to the loo, she robbed me of 1500dhms and disappeared. Complained to the hotel manager but was of no use.

I am visiting Dubai on 28th Jan 2014, for 2 nights. For an exhibition at Dubai convention and exhibition centre.

The whole day am busy, would be free after 6pm only.

I am looking for a budget, Girl friendly Hotel preferably in bur Dubai, which has night clubs and I can pick and take them back to my room.

Please give me some insights about threesome in Dubai.

Would it be better to take them back to my room or go to their place?

What should I be cautious about.

I want to make use of the two nights.

Give me the best options.

I see a lot of Abbreviations used in the Forum like WG, AMP, ST, LT etc. If someone can enlighten me, it would be of great help.

Regards,

Dr Silver

Joe Karnavic
01-20-14, 16:30
Hi all,

I am new to this forum.

Last year March 2013, I stayed at Ramee royal hotel for three nights, wanted to try the Russians from one of the nightclubs, took her to my room but while I went to the loo, she robbed me of 1500dhms and disappeared. Complained to the hotel manager but was of no use.

I see a lot of Abbreviations used in the Forum like WG, AMP, ST, LT etc. If someone can enlighten me, it would be of great help.

Regards,

Dr SilverWow, I think some of the seniors and regulars are going to pull their hair and gor beserk! Before they come after you I like to take a very structured approach to help you out.

1) Get your PM (Private Messege) activated.

2) Stay at Four point sheraton on Bank street in Bur Dubai. It is green hotel.

3) After you checkin, go out after 9 pm to Regal Hotel nearby. There is a nightclub up the stair as you enter. Pickup a girl from there. ST is short term, LT is long term. Bring her to your hotel room.

4) Post detail experience, we call it as FR (Field report or Fucking report) in the night or next day morning in ISG.

5) Once I see the report I will give you next clue. We continue this every day during your stay. But one clue only per day.

6) Meanwhile read ROD (Report of Distinction) every evening till you travel to Dubai and make notes.

7) There is Abbreviation link at the top of page. Memorise well and note it down because you will read lots of them in our reports.

If you do all above the seniors and regulars here will stop pulling their hair and they may probably smile!

Good luck

DrSilver
01-20-14, 19:46
Wow, I think some of the seniors and regulars are going to pull their hair and gor beserk! Before they come after you I like to take a very structured approach to help you out.

3) After you checkin, go out after 9 pm to Regal Hotel nearby. There is a nightclub up the stair as you enter. Pickup a girl from there. ST is short term, LT is long term. Bring her to your hotel room.

4) Post detail experience, we call it as FR (Field report or Fucking report) in the night or next day morning in ISG..Hi Joe,

Thanks or the response. But four point Sheraton is not available on 28th. Suggest me another. Why not Regal Plaza itself.

Regards,

Dr Silver

InterGrim2
01-20-14, 22:06
Wow, I think some of the seniors and regulars are going to pull their hair and gor beserk! Before they come after you I like to take a very structured approach to help you out.

4) Post detail experience, we call it as FR (Field report or Fucking report) in the night or next day morning in ISG.

5) Once I see the report I will give you next clue. We continue this every day during your stay. But one clue only per day.

6) Meanwhile read ROD (Report of Distinction) every evening till you travel to Dubai and make notes.

7) There is Abbreviation link at the top of page. Memorise well and note it down because you will read lots of them in our reports.

If you do all above the seniors and regulars here will stop pulling their hair and they may probably smile!

Good luckI would 'Like' this post if I could. Hehe. I'm guessing Joe is in a very good mood for some reason.

Kabul Guy
01-21-14, 03:31

Le Meridian near airport

Ramada Bur Dubai.

Majestic Bur Dubai.

RegardsLeMerid is my favourite hotel anywhere.

Girls available in Jules, no hassle bring them back to room or even using facilities, I like real long dates (3 days is record) and take girls to pool and watch all the other old fat white guys try to look with out their old fat wives catching them.

Bit pricy for Executitive room but I like to enjoy myself.

Happy humping.

KG

DrSilver
01-21-14, 04:14
Dear All,

Only the following hotels are available on 28th Jan to 30th Jan 2014 and also fit in my budget.

Golden Sands Hotel Apartments.

Majestic Hotel Tower.

Regent Palace Hotel.

Grand Excelsior Hotel Bur Dubai.

Karama hotel.

Howard Johnson Hotel.

Smana Hotel Al Raffa.

Imperial Suites Hotel

Panorama Hotel Bur Dubai.

Arabian Park Hotel.

Are any of the above Green hotels?

Kindly advice.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Dr. Raj.

Chennai, India

Carl Perez
01-21-14, 04:30
Radisson Royal SZR - Is it green?It is green, sort of. This is a very nice hotel. If you check-in with your girl, they ask her for ID or passport, then no sweat after that. If you don't, and even if you have booked for 2, they will charge you 150 AED when you come in with your girl. This is what happened to me. Now, there may have been some prejudice involved, I'm white but was bringing a light-skin African WG that I picked-up at Cavali's (just down the road). There are several security / doormen guys in the lobby and by the elevators, if they suspect you are bringing a WG, they will politely ask you to check-in at the reception. When I did this, the guy at the reception was pretty rude and said it was the hotel policy to charge 150 AED visitor fee if not present at check-in.

Carl Perez
01-21-14, 04:38
LeMerid is my favourite hotel anywhere.Same here, fully agree w / KG. During the recent get together by some seniors, I was there, too. But, did not want to be rude and was not sure who was who. That night I became a convert to Le Meridien. I used to stay at another hotel in Bur Dubai for the convenience to shopping. But if you have all your supplies with you, you cannot beat Le Meridien. If you do not want to fight the crowd inside Jules or cannot take the noise level, you can sit outside and drink and smoke and watch the ladies come in and out. This is especially nice if weather is good, but even in the rain, it was ok, they have umbrellas. Others forgot to mention that there is a small contingent of very pretty Viet girls that also frequent Jules, excellent choice IMHO.

Pieter01
01-21-14, 10:54
LeMerid is my favourite hotel anywhere.

Girls available in Jules, no hassle bring them back to room or even using facilities, I like real long dates (3 days is record) and take girls to pool and watch all the other old fat white guys try to look with out their old fat wives catching them.

Bit pricy for Executitive room but I like to enjoy myself.

Happy humping.

KGWhat nationality girls can you find in Jules.

Drfel
01-21-14, 14:39
Hi Joe,

Thanks or the response. But four point Sheraton is not available on 28th. Suggest me another. Why not Regal Plaza itself.

Regards,

Dr SilverFrom one Dr to another, you won't be able to get two girls in your room for a threesome at any hotels in bur Dubai that is booked for two people, be sure your booking is for two people and ensure your "date" has ID like a passport.

No problem finding two girls but you would need to go to the girls place, I've never done that and it may be fine, but it may not. Most times threesomes turn out bad anyway, I'd stay with one on one and in the bur Dubai area there is a United Nations of pussy available every night. Choose we'll and enjoy and don't be scared to say no and walk away, remember it's your money.

Try Ramada or Majestic tower. Regal is red.

Dr

Misha Rastov
01-21-14, 15:35
What nationality girls can you find in Jules.Used to be a lot of CIS but few and far between now, mainly PRC, Asian and a very few Africans.

F Fort
01-21-14, 16:57
I have been in touch with a couple of WGs by email to meet next week and they say this hotel is green. After my trip there I post here if that is correct.

Pieter01
01-22-14, 09:15
Used to be a lot of CIS but few and far between now, mainly PRC, Asian and a very few Africans.I guess then that to stay at Le meridian won't be a good idea because I am mainly into cis girls

Have to decide then between ramada or majestic tower which one will you suggest I now that Ramada is green not to sure about Majestic.

Thanks.

Pieter

Naked Gunz
01-22-14, 12:44
Dear All, Are any of the above Green hotels?Hopefully your an optometrist. Break out the reading glasses.

Naked Gunz
01-22-14, 12:51
Hi all, Please give me some insights about threesome in Dubai. Regards,

Dr SilverWow. The more I read, the less I like. It would be easier to pick up a woman of your taste, f*ck her, and come and explain my night to you Doc.

RoundUp
01-22-14, 14:19
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach, JBR Walk, is still green as of today.

There is a bar on ground floor called 'Moods'. Ladies get drinks for free there. In recent days there were 3-5 african WG of all sizes. From skinny to heavy weight. Also spotted 2 philly semi pros. No FR can be given since I was only waiting for my freebee to arrive and killed some time there.

Furthermore there are sometimes some moroccan semis in the Shisha bar of the hotel. Also located on ground floor.

Joe Karnavic
01-22-14, 20:52
From one Dr to another, you won't be able to get two girls in your room for a threesome at any hotels in bur Dubai that is booked for two people, be sure your booking is for two people and ensure your "date" has I'd like a passport.

No problem finding two girls but you would need to go to the girls place, I've never done that and it may be fine, but it may not. Most times threesomes turn out bad anyway, I'd stay with one on one and in the bur Dubai area there is a United Nations of pussy available every night. Choose we'll and enjoy and don't be scared to say no and walk away, remember it's your money.

Try Ramada or Majestic tower. Regal is red.

DrDrfel, I agree with you. Dr Silver can book Ramada. But they may not allow him to take 2 girls.

But as I proposed in my post let him take one girl from Regal on day one. File a detail FR and then we will give Megaboob location at walking distance for threesome. After we see this FR next day in ISG we will ask him to go to some of our famous AMP queens.

Instead of pulling out our hairs with the newbee questions, we can adopt new strategy circa 2014. We treat them like trainees and give them assignment and see how well they do. If they do well we give them more contacts LOL.

So Dr Silver we have now given enough information for you to start.

Aimara
01-22-14, 22:47
Hi Doc. I have checked the dates for you and Raffles is available. I can attest its GF and well located to boot.

I am also going to be in Dubai from the 2 to 7 February inclusive on business. Can you let me know the best hotel in the Jumeirah area, I suffer from vertigo so it cannot be a high rise and I also have an aversion to seeing my reflection, so glass plating is out. Let me know.

Would also like your view on where I can find my preferred ladies. Between 5' 8" and 5' 10" in height, prefer a peachy blush and blue or grey eyes. I do not like nail Polish on the lady. Let me know the options, that's a good doc.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I am new to this forum.

I am visiting Dubai on 28th Jan 2014, for 2 nights. For an exhibition at Dubai convention and exhibition centre.

The whole day am busy, would be free after 6pm only.

I am looking for a budget, Girl friendly Hotel preferably in bur Dubai, which has night clubs and I can pick and take them back to my room.

Please give me some insights about threesome in Dubai.

Would it be better to take them back to my room or go to their place?

What should I be cautious about.

I want to make use of the two nights.

Give me the best options.

Regards,

Dr Silver

SpeedoGhost
01-22-14, 23:49
Saw reports this is red. Which I've no reason to disbelieve. But when I stayed here last year, booked in by the company, I used the carpark which is a separate block behind the main tower. There's a walkway from the top floor of the carpark to the 10th floor of the accommodation block, the same level the gym is on. Drove home with WG, lift to the top of the carpark, and came in via the walkway no hassle. WG wasn't too tarty, wasn't too late, and only 1 WG at a time. Also can't drink as driving.

So not ideal but a solution to what otherwise could have been a very frustrating problem.

Wicked Roger
01-23-14, 03:37
Drfel, I agree with you. Dr Silver can book Ramada. But they may not allow him to take 2 girls.

But as I proposed in my post let him take one girl from Regal on day one. File a detail FR and then we will give Megaboob location at walking distance for threesome. After we see this FR next day in ISG we will ask him to go to some of our famous AMP queens.

Instead of pulling out our hairs with the newbee questions, we can adopt new strategy circa 2014. We treat them like trainees and give them assignment and see how well they do. If they do well we give them more contacts LOL.

So Dr Silver we have now given enough information for you to start.I would agree with the principle but all trainees have probation of say 6 months (certainly in UAE many filis I know have that) so 1 Fr does not make a summer (to paraphrase the real one!).

As for hair, I have none all pulled out especially given some of the questions asked over the last few months. Admittedly you are so pleasant when a RTFF would have saved time LOL

Dr Silver could try Bur Al Arab also as they do allow multiple girls into the room. Well when you pay for budget hotel you are allowed to do what you please yes?

So I think 25-30 good FRs first JK, make trainees work as you would do that in your company so why be generous LOL.

MikoBella
01-24-14, 09:30
Any 4 or 5 stars hotel is good in Dubai as long as you know what girl to invite. If you go for a cheap Maroccan or Russian (or any low class girls) the hotel would know right away who is the girl by her appearance, way of talking, poor English etc. I even access the Burj Al Arab or Emirates Towers hotels without any problems.but its because I know how to handle myself.

Good luck punters.

Joe Karnavic
01-24-14, 10:07
I would agree with the principle but all trainees have probation of say 6 months (certainly in UAE many filis I know have that) so 1 Fr does not make a summer (to paraphrase the real one!).

As for hair, I have none all pulled out especially given some of the questions asked over the last few months. Admittedly you are so pleasant when a RTFF would have saved time LOL

Dr Silver could try Bur Al Arab also as they do allow multiple girls into the room. Well when you pay for budget hotel you are allowed to do what you please yes?

So I think 25-30 good FRs first JK, make trainees work as you would do that in your company so why be generous LOL.Hii WR, I am not being generous but trying to find another solution to this continuos challenge of noobs asking so many questions in the first post. The most frustrating thing is they do not RTFF even last 10 pages from perticular thread. After repeated attempt for years using best of our sarcasm or downright dismissing them, we are unable to find effective solution. If we take this trainee analogy further many of us here can sack a employee if he is not coming out well in the probation period. We do not have that option in ISG. LOL.

So what we do? I suggest if the person does not sound arrogant and cocky we give him selective information to see how he performs. Whether he become like us over a period only time will tell. Let us give him few months and after 15-20 good FR he can be considered as trusted member with whom we can share information.

Coming to loosing our hair WR, we are not far away from loosing it all with questions like 'what is an AMP? ROFL

Wicked Roger
01-24-14, 15:51
trying to find another solution to this continuos challenge of noobs asking so many questions in the first post. The most frustrating thing is they do not RTFF even last 10 pages from perticular thread.

Coming to loosing our hair WR, we are not far away from loosing it all with questions like 'what is an AMP? ROFLUnderstand where you are coming from JK, but if anyone RTFF he last 10 pages he will see lots of noobs questions no information LOL.

And we reply with sarcasm etc we run the threat of moderation or worse. I get so many PMs asking for contacts even though am no longer in the UAE and only pass through at times. Those I tend to ignore or maybe I decide to have some fun.

Cons68
01-24-14, 18:21
Pieter the hotels that host the CIS clubs (Regal, Moscow) are unfortunately red. They may be unaware of the fall of comunism.

About Majestic, if you use the search in this thread you will find a few posts (some of them by yours truly) stating that most of the time Majestic is green as foliage, but may give you a hard time if you swapping horses in the middle of the road, so to speak.

I guess then that to stay at Le meridian won't be a good idea because I am mainly into cis girls

Have to decide then between ramada or majestic tower which one will you suggest I now that Ramada is green not to sure about Majestic.

Thanks.

Pieter

Simon649
01-24-14, 23:53
First I would like to say "Huge Fan" of all the Senior Contributors, I've been reading the post and information that's given in these threads for sometime and it's awesome. I often travel to Dubai or through it, and as a matter of fact will be there this 2nd Feb (my 50th Birthday) , I've searched through most of the information in here, While I don't want to ask any stupid questions (and I'm sure this is one of them). But is the Hyatt Regency a GF friendly hotel and if so, in what direction should I travel to find that GF experience. Again, sorry for the stupid question and I hope in the future to be a contributor to this awesome site.

Thanks for help.

Tookay
01-25-14, 07:35
i guess then that to stay at le meridian won't be a good idea because i am mainly into cis girls

have to decide then between ramada or majestic tower which one will you suggest i now that ramada is green not to sure about majestic.

thanks.

pieteri was at jules about three weeks ago, and there were indeed quite a few cis girls. perhaps around 25% and many were 8+. i ended up with a blonde russian nurse at 800 dirham, plus the remainders of a bottle of wine that i opened in my room at meridien after a glass each. interestingly, she was very keen on the wine part of the deal!

apart from cis, i would put it at about 40% prc (not my cuppa, and very aggressive to the point of having to be rude to get them to go away) .30% flips, and the remainder being a rep001tering of russians and assorted others of unknown origin. it does appear that the prcs are taking over at jules, and that is not an encouraging trend.

DubPunt
01-25-14, 10:37
But is the Hyatt Regency a GF friendly hotel and if so, in what direction should I travel to find that GF experience. Again, sorry for the stupid question and I hope in the future to be a contributor to this awesome site.

Thanks for help.I heard Radisson Blu is GF now. It is pretty close to Hyat (15 Dhs taxi) and no troubles in getting a guest up to your room. You can visit Kubu in Radisson as well, it starts early (8:00 and WGs start coming at 9) then if you don't find your taste you can go to Premiere in Hayat Regency which starts at 10 but I recommend going there at 11-11:30.

Radisson is also very close to Moscow hotel (10 Dhs taxi).

Cons68
01-25-14, 10:59
thanks for the report, do you mind sharing if it was weekday or weekend? i think most venues change a lot.

we were there on a weekend and the prc / asians were not aggressive at all, they stared at you and showed their interest but kept their distance unless invited. you must certainly be a very handsome man!

i was at jules about three weeks ago, and there were indeed quite a few cis girls. perhaps around 25% and many were 8+. i ended up with a blonde russian nurse at 800 dirham, plus the remainders of a bottle of wine that i opened in my room at meridien after a glass each. interestingly, she was very keen on the wine part of the deal!

apart from cis, i would put it at about 40% prc (not my cuppa, and very aggressive to the point of having to be rude to get them to go away).30% flips, and the remainder being a rep001tering of russians and assorted others of unknown origin. it does appear that the prcs are taking over at jules, and that is not an encouraging trend.

XNogox
01-26-14, 14:32
Anyone know if the Novotel World Trade Center is green?

Wicked Roger
01-26-14, 22:38
Anyone know if the Novotel World Trade Center is green?If you RTFF you easily find a number of FRs including one / two by me which gives you the answer you crave, try it is a few minutes of fun using the search engine and voila!

QualityGuy2013
01-29-14, 07:19
From my experience with it a year ago it was green.

Anyone know if the Novotel World Trade Center is green?

BulletsEye
01-29-14, 19:43
To all respected senior members,

Are Holiday Inn Downtown, IBIS Diera and Avenue Hotel green? Which is the better option please?

Appears that most of the earlier green ones are gradually turning red day by day!

Please help!

CauzJust
01-29-14, 22:17
Booked a room at four points Sheraton, was green during my trip last year.

Upon check in I was told that no "guests" will be allowed!

I called them and doubled checked before making the reservation but still they wouldn't budge.

After a long arguments we came to an agreement that they will hold the check in for me and I can go and bring the girl, they sign her in for the whole stay! Log her ID in.

What a shame, was a great hotel!

Now am heading to get the one who should fit me for the whole stay!

Wish me luck!

ArchitectTrader
01-30-14, 02:23
Thats a bummer mate! Major blow!

I called them and doubled checked before making the reservation but still they wouldn't budge.

After a long arguments we came to an agreement that they will hold the check in for me and I can go and bring the girl, they sign her in for the whole stay! Log her I'd in.

Wish me luck!

WhosJohnny
01-30-14, 06:05
I found the JW Marriott in Deira to be friendly. Stayed there 6 weeks ago and never had an issue and saw many other guests with companions as well. The Marina Marriott however was not. I stayed there 6 months ago. You cannot get to the elevator without walking by the reception.

Nick9626
01-30-14, 09:08

After a long arguments we came to an agreement that they will hold the check in for me and I can go and bring the girl, they sign her in for the whole stay! Log her I'd in.

Wish me luck!Mate, Which S4P you mean? There are several S4P at DXB.

Tkn14
01-30-14, 10:21
Is it the one on SZR OR the one on Bank St. Bur Dubai near York and Regal?

The one in Bur Dubai was green on Dec 2013!

Wish me luck!

Snow1998
01-30-14, 12:07

Are Holiday Inn Downtown, IBIS Diera and Avenue Hotel green? Which is the better option please?

Appears that most of the earlier green ones are gradually turning red day by day!

Please help!I did a quick search for holiday Inn and the summary says yellow. If I can do it so can you! RTFF!

DubPunt
01-30-14, 14:42
Before when I used to visit Dubai regularly these were the green hotels that I used to bring guests in:

Ramada Downtown: The lady has to show her ID. No extra charge. The hotel rooms are beautiful especially if you book a fountains view room.

Marina Byblos: No one asked me for anything while going up with a girl. Great hotel also with very nice rooms and many good bars.

Byblos hotel Tecom: Again no one tried to stop me while going up with a girl. Good rooms. Great night club.

Ramee Rose Tecom: my fav. A perfect mix between quality and cost. Has to show ID. You have to book a double room though to avoid the extra charge. Great club in the 1st and pub in the M floor.

Jumeirah Rotana: No questions asked. I didn't like the rooms.

Rotana Arjaan Burjuman: The best hotel apartments I have ever stayed in. Has to show ID. No extra cost.

The one extremely red hotel that I stayed in once was City Premiere on SZR.

These info are not up to date of course and if in doubt just give the hotel a call before booking. I used to do it every time. Better check first than to find out that you wasted your money later.

CauzJust
01-30-14, 21:24
I found the JW Marriott in Deira to be friendly. Stayed there 6 weeks ago and never had an issue and saw many other guests with companions as well. The Marina Marriott however was not. I stayed there 6 months ago. You cannot get to the elevator without walking by the reception.It is the one at downtown on Mankhool street.

Bummer indeed, great rooms!

Wicked Roger
01-31-14, 00:35

Please help!See Snow's FR which effectively says don't be lazy (ie managerial class of member with less than 5 FRs) and RTFF.

Or you could pay for the price of a phone call

Again comes down to being active on the board or lazy. Seems with 1 FR you are tagged already?

PS What if someone has messed with your mind and said the hotel was 'Purple' . Then what would you say next? Just asking.

Stefan Schulz
01-31-14, 01:31
Hi,

I have to go to Dubai next time.

Booked at Media one hotel in Jumeirah for 4 nights.

Is it a green hotel?

Thanks,

Stefan

AlwaysHorny
01-31-14, 07:57
I'm going to be passing through Dubai again next week. The last time there, the first weekend in November which I wrote about in this thread shortly afterward, I stayed at the Holiday Inn Bur Dubai. Embassy District. I discovered it was no longer red, and was at least partially green.

My plan this time is to stay there again. Then, I will go to their Ratsky club and find myself a gorgeous Filipina girl. Hopefully, Ratsky is open on a Tuesday night.

My back up plan is to walk to Regal Plaza, which is only half a mile away, and find someone there. I just hope I can bring her back.

From previous reports, the Holiday Inn has always been iffy, but I had no problem with a Ratsky girl, though they had to "register." I don't know what will happen if I bring a girl back from an outside establishment.

Does anyone have any updated information on the Holiday Inn Bur Dubai. Embassy District? It would be appreciated.

In any case, I will report my update in a couple of weeks.

RoundUp
01-31-14, 11:36
I found the JW Marriott in Deira to be friendly. Stayed there 6 weeks ago and never had an issue and saw many other guests with companions as well. The Marina Marriott however was not. I stayed there 6 months ago. You cannot get to the elevator without walking by the reception.On the Marriott Marina (Marriott Harbour) I completely disagree. I was there less than 3 weeks ago in January 2014. Of course you need to pass the reception, but no one gives a damn. The same guy who checked me in greeted me when he saw me with my catch of the day (report later). I walked in with either african or asian ladies every evening. If someone had asked me (which was not the case) I would have pretended to go to 'The Obervatory bar' on 52nd floor.

F Fort
01-31-14, 11:43
I have been in touch with a couple of WGs by email to meet next week and they say this hotel is green. After my trip there I post here if that is correct.Quoting my own post to add more information. This hotel is green if you enter the hotel with the girl yourself, no questions asked by taking the backdoor entrance.

I had no problems first evening. Second evening I asked the same girl over to my hotel and asked her to come upstairs directly. She was stopped by the guard and they checked her ID.

One night I was hanging around the lobby when a man wanted to take two girls to his room. This was denied since the room was for two persons only. He needed to send one girl away, the one that stayed had to register.

Wicked Roger
01-31-14, 11:46
Hi,

I have to go to Dubai next time.

Booked at Media one hotel in Jumeirah for 4 nights.

Is it a green hotel?

Thanks,

StefanSee my FR immediately below yours for information. Guys we seem to have a huge influx of managerial class material.

Bradbury
01-31-14, 11:51
In the past 2 years I stayed in both Hotels and nobody bothered me or asked me any questions. Just walk in like you own the place and walk right past any dude working for the Hotel. I tipped the Bell Boy on my first day at the RC and he just smiled and pulled the door open the next night. All good.

I think also (just an opinion) if the girl looks nearly offensive in her outfit you'll be more likely to get questions. Most girls are dressed pretty nice but not over the top.

Have fun.

Wilts Boy
01-31-14, 14:59
Unfortunately my work after 3 years of getting away with it have put their foot down about me staying at my usual favourite of the Towers Rotana Hotel, and now I need to use either The Fairmont Hotel or the Ascott Park apartments nearby (Rose Rayann is the other option but given its a dry hotel not really an option. LOL). Have been to the offices in the Ascott Park building and the security is pretty relaxed, just wondering if anyone has any experience of whats its like in the evening as its a slightly different entrance for the apartments? Have stayed at Fairmont before without any issues, and assume that will be the same provided discretion is used when arriving back.

WB

BulletsEye
01-31-14, 18:36
See Snow's FR which effectively says don't be lazy (ie managerial class of member with less than 5 FRs) and RTFF.

Or you could pay for the price of a phone call

Again comes down to being active on the board or lazy. Seems with 1 FR you are tagged already?

PS What if someone has messed with your mind and said the hotel was 'Purple'. Then what would you say next? Just asking.Dear Wicked,

Well may be misread my "mind", I have been spending enuf resources on phone calls but everywhere you get a dead pan reply "no visitors"!

By the way, I have received the answer through my own efforts. Thanks for your excellent encouragment anyways!

WhosJohnny
02-01-14, 16:02
On the Marriott Marina (Marriott Harbour) I completely disagree. I was there less than 3 weeks ago in January 2014. Of course you need to pass the reception, but no one gives a damn. The same guy who checked me in greeted me when he saw me with my catch of the day (report later). I walked in with either african or asian ladies every evening. If someone had asked me (which was not the case) I would have pretended to go to 'The Obervatory bar' on 52nd floor.That is good to hear because the Marina Marriott is much better located for my work. I had a bad experience once because they did not allow my "friend". But perhaps that was a one-off and I will try again. The JW never asked anyone anything. And some of the guests were bringing skanks!

Horny Landoora
02-03-14, 20:05
Can any one update the GF STATUS for the hotels or hotel apartments in Golden triangle region?

Or specifically status on CITYMAX or SAVOY CENTRAL PARK or BELVEDERE COURT APARTMENTS In Bur Dubai?

Margaya
02-04-14, 02:56
4 Points Sheraton in Bank street Bur Dubai can be added to this list.

Any other GF hotels guys?

Before when I used to visit Dubai regularly these were the green hotels that I used to bring guests in:

Ramada Downtown: The lady has to show her I'd. No extra charge. The hotel rooms are beautiful especially if you book a fountains view room.

Marina Byblos: No one asked me for anything while going up with a girl. Great hotel also with very nice rooms and many good bars.

Byblos hotel Tecom: Again no one tried to stop me while going up with a girl. Good rooms. Great night club.

Ramee Rose Tecom: my fav. A perfect mix between quality and cost. Has to show I'd. You have to book a double room though to avoid the extra charge. Great club in the 1st and pub in the M floor.

Jumeirah Rotana: No questions asked. I didn't like the rooms.

Rotana Arjaan Burjuman: The best hotel apartments I have ever stayed in. Has to show I'd. No extra cost.

The one extremely red hotel that I stayed in once was City Premiere on SZR.

These info are not up to date of course and if in doubt just give the hotel a call before booking. I used to do it every time. Better check first than to find out that you wasted your money later.

WhosJohnny
02-04-14, 07:08
Can any one update the GF STATUS for the hotels or hotel apartments in Golden triangle region?

Or specifically status on CITYMAX or SAVOY CENTRAL PARK or BELVEDERE COURT APARTMENTS In Bur Dubai?Citymax used to be friendly. I stayed there on 2012 and had no issues. They also had a the elevator from the garage go straight to guest floors, if you want to avoid the lobby.

Tkn14
02-04-14, 16:01
The only Green hotels That I have been in Bur Dubai are 4 points sheraton on Banks st. And Rotana Burjuman.

Or specifically status on CITYMAX or SAVOY CENTRAL PARK or BELVEDERE COURT APARTMENTS In Bur Dubai?

The Cane
02-04-14, 23:52
Ramada bur Dubai is as green as Kermit the Frog.

Daniyal
02-05-14, 12:18
I would appreciate if you guys you can help me out to find out the GF status.

1) Royal Ascot Hotel.

2) London Crown hotel.

3) London Crown2 hotel apartment.

4) Country Club Hotel.

Thanks

Kokome
02-05-14, 16:34
Any feedback on Skai Residency, is it green?

Wicked Roger
02-05-14, 18:09
I would appreciate if you guys you can help me out to find out the GF status.

1) Royal Ascot Hotel.

2) London Crown hotel.

3) London Crown2 hotel apartment.

4) Country Club Hotel.

ThanksHttp://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1619-Dubai-Hotel-Information&p=1525949&viewfull=1#post1525949

Read this and then think before the next FR.

Metol
02-05-14, 18:46
[QUOTE= CITYMAX Bur Dubai?[/QUOTE]Last weekend used the GF cmax at bdxb, hotel reception needs original I'd, however.

Take it easy,

Mt