PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

No_Commit
02-24-05, 09:00
Due to proximity to my day time location, I opted to stay at Sheraton Jumeirah Beach during this trip. The hotel is very girl friendly and genuinely considers their guests’ security. The doorman politely and discretely asks the girl a copy for their passport as soon as you arrive with a cab. I have to admit I liked the procedure at the Sheraton as it ensures traceability of a girl you may bring in a comatose condition if she tries to pull a fast one on you.

However, if you are in Dubai for mongering, stick with hotels that are in town as you will have to travel at least half an hour each way from the hotel trying to get to all the places that are mentioned on this forum. Furthermore, girls rightly ask for being compensated for their taxi drive back to their hang out locations when you are done with them which cost about 50 dirhems (USD14).

The rooms in the hotel were very spacious as well and nicely decorated. The bed is heavenly. But the negative points are that there is no shower cubicle in the bathroom and I myself don’t prefer having a shower in the tub. Most surprising of all is that there is no broadband service in the rooms.

One other thing you may want to consider is the construction which goes on all around the hotel. If you like your peace and quiet, book a sea view room. I also strongly advise booking well in advance as the hotel rates increase exponentially if they have high occupancy.

NC

Adimondo
03-04-05, 15:26
Hello fellows,

What is the attitude of Admiral Plaza in Bur Dubai concerning female companions taking up to the room?

I couldn't find any recent reports about it.

Thanks

Travel Too Much
03-06-05, 23:26
I've stayed at the Shangri-La several times before. Beautiful hotel, truly five star accomodations and service. The bar on the floor above the lobby (1st or 2nd, depending on how you count) has always been very convenient for take out, with a nice selection of mostly CIS for around 600AED LT. And as a bonus there's no walk of shame. Because you're above the lobby, you can head straight for the elevators without passing the front desk.

Unfortunately, a colleague who was there a couple of months ago told me a new manager banned working girls from the bar. Hard to believe they'll make that policy stick, but I'm wondering if anyone has any recent experience there. I can live without women at the bar, I guess, but if I can't bring someone back from Cyclone this is going to be a loooong trip.

Kat Lover
03-09-05, 11:29
However, if you are in Dubai for mongering, stick with hotels that are in town as you will have to travel at least half an hour each way from the hotel trying to get to all the places that are mentioned on this forum.
NCHi,

I looked at the map of Dubai and have no idea where 'in town' is ....... is it along the beach or either side of the creek? Thanks, going to be there next weekend for work and its my first time there.

My Kapitan
03-10-05, 10:44
I guess in town refers to the Bur Dubai area. The York, Regal, Panorama and Imperial Suites are all located in the vicinity. Try the Ramada - central and guest friendly.

Stoneman21
03-25-05, 14:12
The chalets at the Millennium have been my haven for 2 years, but now they're sold out for my next trip, and as I have to be at World Trade Centre, thought I'd try the Ibis or Novotel. There's nothing about them on the thread. Are they girl friendly? If not, as I can't afford most of the Sheikh Zayed hotels, are there any thoughts for nearby? Can't do Jumeirah or Deira.

Happy mongering,

Stoneman

Swissman
03-25-05, 23:49
Hello,

I will in this hotel for 3 days business. is this hotel girl friendly?

thank
Swissman

ExpatCat
03-26-05, 05:32
Swissman,

The Dubai Creek Hilton is definitely friendly, and a fine hotel to boot. The best part is that they have an entrance at the back of the hotel, behind the check-in. Use that and you don't have to go anywhere near the eyes of the staff. The lifts are right next to the entrance. Rooms are nice as well. I'll be staying there myself in May.

Cheers and happy hunting

Expatcat

Bizzie
03-26-05, 17:23
Nice, new hotel and It's friendly (but not cheap!).
Has an entrance at the back as well. The taxi can drop you there. Sure there are rent-a-cops around, but be confident and act as if you belong. It's busy enough there with all kind of people that anyone can blend.
Unless you are bringing the girl or the girl alone is walking in at 3 AM, no one should even look at you. The worse case is that they ask for the guests I.D.
I cant say much about the in house seen. Never had a chance to visit the bars.

Swissman
03-26-05, 18:08
Hello Expatcat,

Thanks for the Info.

I will bi also in May down there (end of may), maby we can go for a beer and
hunting? I prefer cyclone

thanks again
swissman

Worf1972
03-28-05, 04:47
Consolidated list of good and bad hotels in Dubai

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before asking any help, thought I could contribute a bit even though the information is recycled from earlier posts.

This is only for hotels. For clubs, see thread below.

From reading the posts so far, came up with the following list of recommendations by fellow mongers for girl friendly hotels and those which are not. Please feel free to add to this list or correct. I have classified them based on what I felt from the review.

Girl Friendly
---------------
Even though fellow mongers did not mention of extra charges, some may still charge.

4 points sheraton (no club)
Al Bustan Rotana
Astoria Hotel
Capitol Hotel
Crown Plaza
Fairmont
Holiday Inn
Hyatt Regency - Extra Charge AED 75
Imperial Suites Hotel AED 50 extra (good bar)
Intercontentional - Extra AED 120
Jumeria rotana hotel
JW Mariott
Metropolitan
Orchid hotel
Panaroma
Ramada
Regal Plaza
Regent Beach Hotel
Regent plaza hotel
Renaissance
Royal Mirage
Royal Plaza
Rush Inn
Towers rotana
York International (good bar)

Not so friendly, may allow, but not good staff or overcharge or take passport copy of girl
-------------------
Bangkok Ambassador (Ask for PP copy and cash charge)
Emirates tower (used to be friendly, recent reports not good)
Grand Hyatt
Novotel - business oriented
Regent Palace (Allow girl with Passport Copy, but charge AED 250)
Shell Inn hotel (in Bur Dubai)

ExpatCat
03-28-05, 05:06
Worf,

Great list. You missed out the Hilton Dubai Creek (as mentioned in the previous post), the Sheraton Creek and the Marriott. All are girl friendly. At the Sheraton Creek you can enter the lobby and, by walking to the left, avoid the check-in counter. The Marriot has a separate entrance at the left hand side of the hotel and you can get to the lifts without walking the walk of shame.

From previous posts, I query the York being a girl friendly hotel. I was under the impression from Reading The F****** Forum that while it has a great bar (I agree with you on this one), the hotel was very UNfriendly. Has the policy changed at all over the past year ?

I agree that the Sea Shell is very unfriendly.

I would also like to add that the Ramada Continental by the airport is friendly, and if you have the misfortune to have to stay at the Panorama (a Ramee property round the back of beyond behind the airport) this is also friendly to female visitors. I couldn't really recommend the hotel though, I had no choice since I came to Dubai during GITEX last year and that was all that was available.

I look forward to my next trip to DXB in May.

Good hunting.

Cheers

Expatcat

Zero
04-07-05, 06:11
Fellow monger,
I will be at Dubai soon for a convention.
I know I might can find out the place that I am staying if I just flip
through this thread. However, I don't have time to do it.
So I am asking you guys if you know a place called Oasis Court Hotel Apartement.
Is it any good? I heard some of the CIS girl have incall at their apartement,
would Oasis Court have them?
I need as much info and advice as possible from you guys,
Thanks a bunch!

El Mujerista
04-08-05, 02:17
The Marriot has a separate entrance at the left hand side of the hotel and you can get to the lifts without walking the walk of shame.As EM posted a while back, that particular entrance appeared to be locked as of 2200 or 2300h -- it shouldn't be a problem, though, as the hotel was quite girl-friendly.

Happy Hunting,
EM

Zero
04-08-05, 12:48
Hi Guys,
i just found the exact address of the Oasis court hotel apartment I will be staying at.
Oasis Court Hotel Apartments
P.O. Box 30036
Khalid Bin Al Waleed Street (Bank St.)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +9714 397 6666 / 397 3337
Fax: +9714 397 5511
www.oasiscourt.com
Please advice if this location is near any in-call or TGIT, Cyclone and such.
Thank you

Mahku
04-08-05, 15:37
You'll be a short ride from York and Regal Plaza, even walking distance if you want to stretch your legs a bit. It's about a 10 or 15 minute ride to Cyclone.

ExpatCat
04-18-05, 05:30
Hi fellow mongers,
I've just looked back over a years worth of posts (and interesting it was too) to check on the Grand Hyatt. Does anyone have any up-to-date firsthand experience as to how unfriendly it is ? Do they ask for passport copies, charge extra, or just ban girls completely ? The former posts were unclear. It looks like I'm staying there for one night on the 11th May.
If it's very ant****ial I'll probably drop into the York for a bevvy. Anyone going to be around ?
I look forward to any information.

Cheers

Expatcat

Tom2004
04-19-05, 08:06
I have no first hand experience but were told by a girl it is a no go place and she would never acompany one to go there.

If you can choose there are definitly better locations. Sorry, hope at least this small hint is of use to you.

VBRGDS,

Tom

Zero
04-19-05, 13:19
Thanks Mahku,
Yes I found out that Oasis court apartment is quite strategic in location.
If I am not mistaken there are many SW at the front of the hotel.
What I mean by many is 1 girl every10-15 minutes, even at the afternoon.
Mostly African though.
And I know there is one girls apartment there, you see my FR.
Anyway, I would recomend this apartment, much like homestead in the US
Go to oasiscourt.com for more info
thanks

Milyon
04-22-05, 08:24
Hello Fellow Mongers,

I have just returned from Dubai was staying at the Regal Palace and thought I had arrived in heaven.

Although there is a great selection of CIS girls at the Rockerfellas club, the hotel is girl unfriendly.Picked up a great looking CIS babe, 8/10 ready to give "full service" f+s+anal but was disappointed when stopped at the lobby trying to take her up to my room for a shag.

Had to go to a nearby "Hotel Apartment" book another room so eneded up paying 2 hotel nights the same day !

Anyone had this experience with the Regal in the past few days ?

Cheers

Milyon

Mardukus
04-22-05, 13:36
Zero,

You fail to report the most important aspect a monger needs to know about Oasis Court, is it 100% girl friendly? And since your mongering outings unfortunately failed, how do you know? Is there any extra or hidden charges billed for bringing girls in if this Oasis is friendly in the first place? Will you confirm its friendliness?

Thanks

Bilqa
04-23-05, 07:52
Some recent posts mentioned an extra rates for taking girls to your room at Imperial Suites. I haven't stayed there for quite some time. Can anybody confirm?

Cajun12
04-26-05, 05:06
Looking for some information if anyone can help. I always stay in Imperial suites during my frequent visits to Dubai due to its convenience and what I am looking for. I have recently made reservations for 3 rooms for a week, but I got some disturbing news from a couple friends. I was told that as my friends were booking their room they were told no guests are allowed in the rooms any more. Has anyone stayed and played at the Imperial in the past week or so and had problems bringing ladys up?

Irish Lad
04-27-05, 16:07
Hello,

Please all be aware that the Regal Plaza where Rockafellas is located is very far from friendly.

I have just rteurned from 10 days in Dubai and a friend booked in to this hotel without consulting this forum.

There was no way that he could bring the girl to his room.

Irish lad

NoCBJ4Me
04-30-05, 14:30
I need a room for around USD $100 that is girl friendly in Bur Dubai. I had planned to go to York but have read in this forum that it isn't girl friendly. I've seen a lot of suggestions but most seem to be USD $200 and up . I will be there on the 2nd of May. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Are apartment hotels the way to go to get around the no guest policies?

nocbj4me

Irish Lad
05-01-05, 17:45
Hi,

Many of the girls in Dubai don't go to apartments unless they know you already. The explanation given is a security issue.

Faisal78
05-02-05, 08:01
I need a room for around USD $100 that is girl friendly in Bur Dubai. I had planned to go to York but have read in this forum that it isn't girl friendly. I've seen a lot of suggestions but most seem to be USD $200 and up . I will be there on the 2nd of May. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Are apartment hotels the way to go to get around the no guest policies?

nocbj4meFor US $ 100 you can stay in Rush Inn hotel or Astoria hotel, they are girl friendly.

FAISAL78

Adventure Plus
05-07-05, 06:52
Rush Inn is not allowing guests for the time being, I just confirmed from the Hotel yesterday as I will be visiting Dubai this week.

B Regards

Boofer
05-09-05, 19:36
what about the Fairmont???

Koolman
05-11-05, 07:47
Stayed in Traders Hotel (part of Shangri La chain) in Deira Dubai near the old Cinema. Nice hotel for $150. Def 4* if not 5. But the best part ...

Opted for outcall services and the girl never had a problem coming up to my room. Just one call from the security people to check if I was infact waiting for a "friend" and thats it. No going down for me, no walk of shame, no extra charges on the invoice, no hassle, nothing at all. It was as easy as getting a pizaa delivery to the house ! Truly a delight to see such discreet guest service.

El Suave
05-11-05, 19:53
Thank you Koolman and to each his cupa tea. However and for most, staying cooped up in a hotel room waiting for an unknown quantity and quality is horror in itself. And this is regardless of cost and the luxuries afforded by home delivery. Go out and see the world and the world shall reward your hard ons.

I guess ain’t no right or wrong way about it as long as you dip the sucker. :)

Koolman
05-13-05, 06:24
El Suave - Yay to what you say !

The dipping has been done and the oil levels checked. I guess I was lucky in getting the "meal" delivered to me fresh, hot and delicious !

But of course, have had my share of venturing out of my claustrophobic room. I guess all in the present state of mind. And as you say, as long as the satsifaction is there, it doesnt matter how it cumes !

ExpatCat
05-15-05, 05:14
Just returned from Dubai and can categorically state that The Grand Hyatt is NOT user friendly. . . well, at least after 10pm.
I was told that security does not operate before 10pm, so there would be no problems. However, after the magic hour, you would need an ORIGINAL passport for the girl and also 100 Dhs to cover letting her in.
This temered the weekend a little.
Advice, check into somewhere a little more friendly.

Cheers,

Expatcat

Worf1972
05-16-05, 07:53
It was brought to my attention these apartments are very girl friendy. Does anyone know if this is true?

Bilqa
05-16-05, 21:27
Was in Dubai two weeks back and stayed at the Ramada Bur Dubai. They were very friendly, only politely asking for a passport copy and then wishing me a nice evening with a smile.

I had originally booked at Imperial Suites, but when I aksed them their policy they said "no guests" in the rooms!

Ramada it is:)

Bizzie
05-16-05, 22:17
what about the Fairmont???
Boofer,
Fairmont (on Shiekh Zayed) is friendly. Not form personla experience, but from a friend who stayed there recently.

Tom Sorenson
05-17-05, 06:11
I stayed in Al Shams a couple of months ago - absolutely no problem taking ladies to my room.

Abse2
05-17-05, 14:32
Hi

I am going to dubai for the first time and finding hard which hotel to book.

I am amazed that york hotel although has a york club in its vecinity but does not allow guests.

Can anyone assist me in giving a few names for 3 star hotel.

Thanks

Abse

Meshal
05-17-05, 20:55
A guest friendly 3-star hotel is the Astoria hotel , in which you have Tgit right under you for afternoon action , and you have the club pancho villa for the evening .
the only downside to this hotel is that they charge you an extra 75dhs when you bring a guest.

I hope this helps.

Riojunkie
05-20-05, 01:01
Is the Holiday Inn in Diera area girl friendly?

Bilqa
05-20-05, 06:02
In response to a query a few days back, I was to stay at Imperial Suites a few weeks back. When I aksed they were clear, no girls in the rooms! I changed to the Ramada Bur Dubai. It is just down the steet. So I pulled from Imperial Suites and off to the Ramada. They were very girl friendly, only quietly and politely asking for a passport copy. No big scene and even a "smile and have a nice evening sir".

GM Mastermind
05-20-05, 18:12
Next week I will stay in Dubai for 2 nights and I am looking for a girlfriendly hotel around 100$.

Please give me an idea for a good one, maybe near the Cylone.

Thanks,

Gm

Worf1972
05-23-05, 08:15
Title: Dubai Marina Luxurious Apartments stay with your friends/family & saving in

Budget

If you are visiting Dubai and looking for accommodation in luxury hotels or

fully furnished apartments in Dubai Marina or on the beach, or in the city and

no matter if it is for one night or a longer period, I will be glad to assist

and make your holiday memorable.

We can also can arrange Desert Safari Trips, trips to the world’s most

innovative water park – Wild Wadi – or city tours or trip to

my email address is sarfidxb@hotmail.com

and mobile no is 0097150 4588763

Title: Dubai for a long weekend is now an affordable option!

If you are visiting Dubai and looking for accommodation in luxury hotels or fully furnished apartments where you have full privacy and can take guests with you in Dubai Marina or on the beach.In the city and no matter if it is for one night or a longer period, I will be glad to assist and make your holiday memorable.

11Bravo
05-25-05, 19:07
Dubai Marina Luxurious Apartments stay with your friends/family & saving in...This is WAY outside city center, out about interchange 5 (on a map, Hard Rock Cafe). I'm guessing it's a good 40-50 dhs taxi ride into town. Considering a round trip to town, PLUS her taxi fare back (whether separate or included in her price), that will definintely skew the actual cost upwards. Some of the finer ladies will also consider travel time into their assessment of your worth; more travel time, higher cost.

Worf1972
05-26-05, 13:59
Ok my friend solicited me with another place of accommodations. The waterfront hotel apartments private entrance, GIRL FRIENDLY, pool gym etc. ALL IN BUR DUBAI. Has anyone ever heard of this place? It’s brand new and only 550 dhm a night for an at home setting.

worf1972

Ps. I have his information if anyone wants to try this place out. Before I get there myself.

Fast Freddy 747
05-26-05, 15:01
Having done a couple of short trips to Abu Dhabi and to Al AIn I am still a novice to the Dubai scene, I am thinking of a stopover there for a few days on my way to and from Thailand, to indulge in some p4p with some CIS honeys.

Well which hotel , right area etc?? are the natural concerns!

In another forum the Sheraton 4 points is suggested as being "totally girl friendly ie not even an id check" and also as being right in the middle of the action , short walks to the good places , Rockafellas etc.

It also seems to be available at a pretty good rate for my planned trip in the next couple of weeks and looks to be good quality etc.

So guys is this a good choice for a newbie wanting to chase the Russian honeys with a good quality place to lure the prey to without hassles??

All your opinions appreciated!

Worf1972
05-27-05, 00:33
His name is Sarfi --e-mail address is sarfidxb@hotmail.com

and mobile no is 0097150 4588763

Dubai for a long weekend is now an affordable option!

If you are visiting Dubai and looking for accommodation in luxury hotels or fully furnished apartments where you have full privacy and can take guests with you in Dubai Marina or on the beach.In the city and no matter if it is for one night or a longer period, I will be glad to assist and make your holiday memorable.

Has anyone ever heard of the Waterfront apartments in Bur Dubai ?

Ok he solicited me with another place of accommodations. The waterfront hotel apartments private entrance, pool gym etc. ALL IN BUR DUBAI. Has anyone ever heard of this place? It’s brand new and only 550 dhm a night for an at home setting.
ANyone want to try it out before I get there? See if he's pulling my leg.
worf1972

Zee Dude
05-28-05, 03:30
Does anyone have any information on Rimal Rotana Suites in Diera on Al Muraqabat Street. Is it friendly ?

Thanks,

Zee.

Boofer
05-31-05, 10:06
Raddison in Sharga. is it girl friendly???
advise

Awgodil
06-02-05, 21:49
I was in Duabi last week and was looking for girl friendly hotel and was directed to Bin Suloom Plaza Appartments Deira. Before checking in i had inquired about bringing in female guest and i was informed that i would not be in need to bring guest from out side as plenty were available in house . Any way if i still wanted i would be charged dh 50. Well i stayed there 2 nights and belive me after 7 different groups would enter my room and joke around and would ask if service were needed or not this would go on till 3 am and i was informed the nos of room if i wanted any thing. Plenty of CIS girls Turkish and Iranis all young and attractive. Some on check out and reconfirm same. for short time Dh 200/- not bad

Zee Dude
06-04-05, 16:42
I was in Duabi last week and was looking for girl friendly hotel and was directed to Bin Suloom Plaza Appartments Deira. Before checking in i had inquired about bringing in female guest and i was informed that i would not be in need to bring guest from out side as plenty were available in house . Any way if i still wanted i would be charged dh 50. Well i stayed there 2 nights and belive me after 7 different groups would enter my room and joke around and would ask if service were needed or not this would go on till 3 am and i was informed the nos of room if i wanted any thing. Plenty of CIS girls Turkish and Iranis all young and attractive. Some on check out and reconfirm same. for short time Dh 200/- not bad

Awgodil,

This sounds almost too good to be true. How much did you pay for the place and where did you make the booking ? Any one else have the same experience with Suloom Plaza Apartments ?

Zee.

Awgodil
06-04-05, 20:46
Awgodil,

This sounds almost too good to be true. How much did you pay for the place and where did you make the booking ? Any one else have the same experience with Suloom Plaza Apartments ?

Zee.Well I and my 2 other friend had this experience and we had rented 2 bed room appartment for 600 dh per nite which had two huge bedrooms one living room big enough with dininig and a kitchen and 3 baths. I did not expect this and was surprised but thats what happened pls ensure once you are booking at reception that what you are looking for just to ensure. Any way the girls were all young and good looking most of them. In case some one has this experience don't forget to reconfirm.

Aurab
06-06-05, 03:19
I am travelling from USA to India via Dubai. I have an 8 hour ( 6pm to 2 am) wait at the Dubai airport. Can anyone suggest a modestly priced hotel where I can take a short rest and call up an escort service for a quickie? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Aurab

Riojunkie
06-07-05, 08:11
Stay at Broadway hotel in Diera area. 400 dirham is the room charge, dont pay more. They have ton of russian girls hanging out at their coffe shop and no problem with girls going to your room.

Lover II
06-07-05, 15:58
Aurab,

Ramada Continental with nightclub in the near of the airport.

Fast Freddy 747
06-07-05, 16:21
Heading into Dubai Monday for three nights and looking to book either the Sheraton four points or the Ramada bur Dubai,fancy a little luxury and a hassle free time.

What are the resident experts opinions on these two hotels?

Thanks guys

Aurab
06-08-05, 02:47
Lover II and Riojunkie:

Thanks for the info.

Tom2004
06-09-05, 20:39
Folks,

Is the Regent Palace Hotel girl-friendly?

Where do you suggest to go from there for action?

Thanks,

Tom

ExpatCat
06-27-05, 05:04
Hi,

I'm planning a short trip to DXB on the 6th July. I've perused the DXB Hotel forum right back to the beginning and can find no record of any posts regarding the New Peninsular Hotel. Does anyone have any info if it is 'friendly' ? I originally tried for Panorama, but it was full.

Any information would be appreciated.

Hope to see some of you on the 6th and 7th.

Cheers

Expatcat

Tom2004
06-27-05, 08:43
Folks,

Is the Regent Palace Hotel girl-friendly?

Where do you suggest to go from there for action?

Thanks,

TomFolks,

now I can tell you: It is not girl friendly and it is a terrible hotel at all. If your want to have a girl they will charge you between AED 150 to 250 additional. But when I asked if I would be allowed to receive female visitors at my room, I got the rate of AED 200, 00 quoted, for "double occupancy". Five minutes later I got a call of an Indian guy from the hotel asking if I want to have girls - he could arrange for me. Of course without additional charge. I felt this is somehow strange.

My recommendation: Stay away from this hotel.

Have fun,

Tom

burak
06-27-05, 14:54
I was at Shangri La at the beginning of this month. They started charging 150 AED for each girl you take to the room per night! Please note.

Al2
07-06-05, 11:39
I was trying to book a suite with the hotel directly and when I asked the guest policy they have told me that they do not allow guests these days.

Octalgon
07-07-05, 22:22
Is this hotel (across from the museum) girl friendly? I am coming from Iraq and stay there often (since it has good internet, location, and is about AED 420/night), but I'm a bit afraid of causing trouble and needing to find somewhere else. The other option would be staying in another nearby hotel.

Also, if anyone wants to meet up at York or (my first trip to) Cyclone, it would be a bit more amusing during the selection process than just standing by the bar drinking diet coke.

HornyAsianDawg
07-11-05, 14:57
That's right, the Sheraton Diera is girl friendly. In fact, they have access to a disco downstairs which operates on the same way of Cyclone or York. You just need to tell the security gaurd what room you are in, and they pretty much leave you alone. Apparently the Sheraton is one of the biggest ***** houses around.

Octalgon
07-11-05, 23:35
I'm staying at the Sheraton. I usually try to be discreet, but in this case due to the girl I was with (review pending; she just left 2 minutes ago), we were FLAGRANT, and no one cared.

Details:

Parked next door and walked in. Doorman held the door open for us. Security was in the lobby and made no move. We walked past people in the lobby (it was around 0100), and no one said anything. We fucked (round one), and she decided she wanted a smoke, and had no lighter, and I was on a non-smoking floor, so she called room service for a lighter. They called back and said they couldn't do it, even when I said it was for smoking outside, due to being a non-smoking floor/room.

We went out for more condoms, lighter, etc., and came back. I parked in the lot, and the attendant was friendly. Walked though the lobby again with a pack of durex.

She then called the lobby for a taxi. She said she worked at this hotel a lot, heh.

So I think as long as you're somewhat respectable looking (i.e. like a guest, or someone with AED 5k in his pocket), there are no problems at this hotel.

ExpatCat
07-13-05, 05:25
Last week I stayed in the Ibis Hotel, right on the exhibition centre at World Trade Centre. The location is prime, but that's about all I can recommend about it. The rooms are small and the facilities minimal. Typical budget Ibis.

Regarding 'guests'. When I asked the porter, I was told that the girl had to have ID. Passport, driving license or equivalent. He was ambiguous regarding photocopies of passport. However, when I trolled in later that night with a honey, no security was in sight. I'd been listening to the band in Seaview (what's the Seaview like for 'guests'?) with Bravo and Piper (sorry about 'poaching' Bravo, I had no idea she had already made a deal with you). We just walked straight to the lifts on the right, avoiding the front desk. No problems.

If you are staying in Dubai for a major exhibition, then the location is very good, right on top of the Convention Centre. Otherwise, my advice is to look elsewhere. I mean, they don't even a have a minibar ! :)

Cheers,

Expatcat

HectorG
07-18-05, 05:31
Is the Seaview guest friendly? Where is it located? I hear a lot about the club in the FR section but have never heard anything about the hotel itself. Thank you.

Octalgon
07-21-05, 16:39
I was staying at a cheap hotel in Bur Dubai, and showed up drunk with an Kazakh girl.

The guy at the front desk was fairly polite, but just said "is not possible". And there were signs throughout the hotel advising of this also. I'd hoped my status as the only Westerner staying in the hotel, and also the only person who seems to tip, would have modified this policy.

I went up to my room, leaving her in the lobby, used my bathroom, then came back down; I should have just gone to sleep, I was that drunk, but I was thinking with the wrong head.

0400 is NOT the time to try to find a hotel; Dallas was full (suggested by the girl) and another one was 280 AED.

I ended up going to her "friend's" place, for AED 200, which was a bad idea, sigh.

New rule: no mongering with BAC >0.20.

Limer
07-25-05, 18:26
Hello All,

I will be in Dubai soon and staying at the Al Bustan.

Are there any good pick-up clubs close by?

Can anyone recommend services in this area?

Regards,

Limer

Piper1
07-25-05, 21:15
I remember someone posting info in response to my asking about Meridien Hotel, but I cannot find the reply now (there was information about a nice and easy exit from Jules Bar to the elevators to the rooms, etc).

If you posted this info, could you re-post it please?

Does anyone have any tips about staying and playing at Le Meridien Airport Hotel?

Cheers

Piper

ExpatCat
07-25-05, 22:12
Oct,
I've always found that it's a good idea to check with the bell boy, or concierge, when you check into the room to see what the hotel's policy is towards 'guests' will be. I had the misfortune to be staying at the Sea Shell one time and found out that female guests were not allowed at all costs. . . or maybe if I paid a lot extra and checked them in at the same time that I checked in. Not an option. That completely changed my point of view of mongering over that weekend. It's always best to check the territory before committing. . . at least that has been my (unfortunate) experience.
Good luck next time.

Expatcat

P.S. Anyone got any views on the Seaview ? How friendly is it ?

Bizzie
07-26-05, 05:11
I was at Shangri La at the beginning of this month. They started charging 150 AED for each girl you take to the room per night! Please note.
That's too bad:( The Girls loved that hotel (as did I).
What if you book a double room? Would they still charge you?

Bizzie
07-26-05, 05:15
I remember someone posting info in response to my asking about Meridien Hotel, but I cannot find the reply now (there was information about a nice and easy exit from Jules Bar to the elevators to the rooms, etc).

If you posted this info, could you re-post it please?

Does anyone have any tips about staying and playing at Le Meridien Airport Hotel?

Cheers

Piper
Piper,
I dont know if I posted that specific info, but I did post about the Le Meridien Airport. It's girl-friendly all around, so You really dont need a super secret elevator to sneak anywhere.
(Unless you are drunk and she is dressed like a skanky ho:))

Piper1
07-26-05, 15:53
Piper,
You really dont need a super secret elevator to sneak anywhere.
(Unless you are drunk and she is dressed like a skanky ho:))

Always! ;)

Thanks anyway Bizzie - Irish lad PMd me the info again about a convenient route. It's not about security issues, nor the walk of shame - I have no shame ...

cheers

Piper

Piper1
07-26-05, 15:55
One more question about Meridien - it may be girl-friendly, but would I have to pay the hotel extra to bring her in?

Tom2004
07-26-05, 22:26
Here I can help - no comment, no payment, even no registration. Just nice greeting. Own experience.

Hope that helps,

Greetings,

Tom

Piper1
07-27-05, 13:38
Tom - Indeed it does, thanks!
Piper

Gulfro
07-28-05, 23:20
I am confirmed at Movenpick Hotel in Bur Dubai, near Wafi City. Any ideas if this is a friendly place? Any action in house?

Sporadic
07-29-05, 06:58
Gulfro, The Movenpick has been reported to be semi-friendly.

I know people who have gotten hassled, and others who never had a problem. In its previous life as the Holiday inn, there was some action (a few CIS, 1-2 PRC) and the security guys by the elevator would just take a passport copy off the lady as you got in the elevator.

I suggest that if you are pulling from Cyclone, get back in time for last orders at the bar, this leaves you only about 25 meters to the elevators, then off to your room.

Cheers,

s

Bono
07-29-05, 08:41
Here I can help - no comment, no payment, even no registration. Just nice greeting. Own experience.

Hope that helps,

Greetings,

Tom
When you say Le Meridien airport do you mean the le meridien fairway as that hotel is friendly and fits the description of what tom was saying

Piper1
07-29-05, 12:02
Bono - I mean Le Meridien next to Al Bustan Rotana near the airport. Maybe it's been renamed?

Piper

Tom2004
07-29-05, 18:24
No, we both talking about the Le Meridien Airport hotel, virtually oposite Terminal 1 and as mentioned next to Al Bustan. There is another hotel called Millenium Airport Hotel next to both Al Bustan and Le Meridien and even this is GF too.

Have a good time,

Tom

Gulfro
07-29-05, 22:44
Sporadic, Thanks!

Gulfro

Jimmy K II
08-03-05, 13:49
Hi folks,

Again I add some on the Meridien Airport Hotel.

First of all, it is very Girl friendly. As already posted, no registration, no comments, just a nice smile - perfect!

Second, if someone wants it more discrete, there is a anonymous entrance to the stairhouse.

If you leave from Jules Bar towards the small pool and tennis courts, you move over direction main garden entrance and there you'll find an unlocked an unilluminated door to the stairhouse.

Most working girls in Jules bar know this entrance.

So long, keep on mongering!

Nice greetings (and i really hope to come to Dubai again in Sept.or Oct.)

Jimmyk

MKH
08-03-05, 21:31
Hi to all,

Please also mention the prices paid at the Meridien Hotel. I am visiting Dubai for 4 days from 24 to 28 August. please advice for a hotel b/w 200 to 350 AED per night.

Thanks to all and big thumps up for piper1. nice pics dude.

MKH

Piper1
08-04-05, 15:20
Hi to all,

Please also mention the prices paid at the Meridien Hotel. I am visiting Dubai for 4 days from 24 to 28 August. please advice for a hotel b/w 200 to 350 AED per night.

MKH

Hi MKH

I don't know the rate for Meridien (I didn't pay) - check on the web for rates. But it's likely to be over 700DH.. I don't think you'll find much for around 300DH (maybe a 2-3 star), but I'm no expert.

Had no problems bringing 2 girls in last night (then asking them to leave 15 minutes later - see my long comedy of errors). However, when I checked in earlier in the night, reception asked if it was single or double. When I said double, they said they would need the other person's passport also. I said leave it as a single, and that was okay with them. So, book in as a single.

cheers

Piper

Piper1
08-04-05, 16:19
I was curious so checked the rates - discount internet rates from about US$200 (nearly 700DH).

Cheers

Piper

Cunnilinger
08-05-05, 09:26
Al Bustan Rotana is for $99.00 (around DHs. 360), I think I read somewhere that it is girl friendly, otherwise you can book at Astoria for around the same amount and you can also pick up girl from the in house TGIT for a nooner.

Hi to all,

MKH

MKH
08-08-05, 20:32
I found London Crown charging 200 dhr for a double size bed if I make the reservation for 4 days.

Is it girl friendly? Otherwise I am planning to go ahead with 4 point Sheraton at 375 dhr.

Please comment,

MKH

Piper1
08-09-05, 07:48
MKH - I lived next to London Crown for a while and it sure looked girl-friendly from my balcony. ;) Lots of girls and customers going in (and coming out).

cheers

Piper

Tubby1
08-09-05, 11:38
Greetings All!

Dhs 375 for the 4pt Sheraton seems a good deal - how did you get that rate!

I was quoted Dhs 450 plus f---ing plus!

Piper1
08-09-05, 19:37
Tubby - I hear Seaview is 220DH and GF for 50DH more.
cheers

Piper

Sporadic
08-11-05, 12:41
Tubby,

The Starwood website offer the Four Points (up to 1 Sept) for 300dhs++ (call it $100 all up) for a king, double occupancy. Club room is 325dhs++ try sheraton.com and search for Dubai.

Cheers,

Sporadic

MKH
08-21-05, 07:52
Hi guys,

www.starasiatravel.com

Check out this site. they are offering Ramee Hotel Apartment in AED190 per night upto 31 August 2005. Any experience? Is it girl friendly.

Waiting for comments.

MKH

Tom2004
08-21-05, 17:26
Hi guys,

www.starasiatravel.com

Check out this site. they are offering Ramee Hotel Apartment in AED190 per night upto 31 August 2005. Any experience? Is it girl friendly.

Waiting for comments.

MKHMKH

I have no idea about the Ramee Hotel Apartment, however please refer to my
post of 06-27-05 09:43 featuring my experiences with another hotel of the Ramee Group of Hotels - in case no one can give more detailed information I would suggest better stay away from this group. My experience was simply disgusting.

Take care and have fun,

Tom

Skyway
08-24-05, 11:30
This is the worest hotel in Dubai to Stay at if you plan to hoe. First any lady coming back with you needs to have her "ORIGINAL" passport with her to enter the room or "A VALID Dubai Driver licence." As you will realize soon NO hoe carries either but photo copes. Therfore, 80% of the women you can not take back to the room after 11PM. Now every hoe you bring back you will have to pay extra for her (provided she has a valid passport ...etc.). LAst If you happen to have no choice but to stay there, try the hotel club MIX there are some good looking hoes there that charge about 1000 Dhms for the nite and happen to have passports. I reommned 3 of them one Ukranian blond in early 30ies and she has 2 frineds one very tall with glasses and another medium nice boobs. They can even put a show on for you. In all cases avoid hoeing in Dubai coz its a rip off!.

Hindar
08-24-05, 15:16
I am trying to find a appartment hotel that is girl friendly near the Golden Sands area of Bur Dubai. It must have a pool.

I will being arriving in mid-September, so I need to book soon. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanx

In One Life
08-29-05, 17:04
Hi,

There is a hotel named k4 Inn it's name before Gulf Inn.

Is it friendly.

Please reply

Irish Lad
09-07-05, 09:39
Just to confirm that the Meridien by the airport is still very girl friendly.

Jedi77
09-07-05, 10:57
Guys,

I am staying at Dubai Grand hotel for 7 hours the book was made by the emirates airlines is it GF or there will be any hassle if I brought girl with me. Before heading to Thailand i was thinking of a quick adventure with a nice CIS or Russian I heard a lot about Cyclone and York what are the going rates for a couple of hours moreover I will arrive 7 pm and I've got till 1 on Friday is there action at that time what are your recommendations.

Thanks guys for your assistance.

11Bravo
09-09-05, 12:52
I am staying at Dubai Grand hotel

I heard a lot about Cyclone and York

I will arrive 7 pm and I've got till 1 on Friday is there action at that time

what are your recommendations. 1. Don't know personally. But using the search engine turned up some GOOD info. You might try it yourself. Or reading THIS page (as in 4 posts down from yours) 2. Lot of posts about those places. I got 100 hits each using each in a search. Guess the search engine returns max of 100 references. 3. Yes. 4. My recommendation would be to read the forum before posting.

Al2
09-10-05, 08:13
In Feburary 2005 I stayed in Dubai Grand on a very short stopover. I checked-in at 3 am and when I was front of my room opening the door the bell boy was with me. I noticed two CIS girls walking front of my room. I said hi to them and they came into my room. I had to catch a flight in the morning so I let them go. ( I don't usally do that). I asked the bell boy where they came from and he told me there is a night club in the hotel and the girls sometimes go around looking for customers after it closes at 3 am.

Moral: "If you find pussy or snake do not let it go"

Piper1
09-10-05, 12:28
Guys,

I am staying at Dubai Grand hotel for 7 hours ... is it GF or there will be any hassle if I brought girl with me. Before heading to Thailand i was thinking of a quick adventure with a nice CIS or Russian I heard a lot about Cyclone and York what are the going rates for a couple of hours moreover I will arrive 7 pm and I've got till 1 on Friday is there action at that time what are your recommendations.

Thanks guys for your assistance.

Jedi, may the force be with you.

Sounds like you will have from about 9 to 11 pm. To avoid wasting time with traffic (from Dubai Grand to Cyclone etc will be about 30-40 minutes each way) I recommend you stay in Dubai Grand for a pick-up. I'm 90% sure Dubai Grand is GF. It's basically a 3-4 star, on the outskirts of town but near the airport. From memory, there is no security near the lifts anyway, so taking a girl from the bar or disco inside should be okay. Check some of my comments and also those of the lucky Limer on this and the "Dubai" threads.

In Dubai Grand, check the inappropriately named "Churchills Bar", which is a small Russian pool-table bar on the Mezzanine Floor - there's usually a handful of girls there.

Actually, I would try Iceberg Disco on the Ground Floor first - they may try to get a 50DH entry (incl. one drink) after 10pm. It's also much more comfortable to make a quick P4P deal there.

Dubai Grand reminds me of a story about helping a U.S. Christian Missionary get a girl there for the night. I'll post it on the Dubai thread.

cheers

Piper

Pierre Phaco
09-12-05, 08:57
Do you know if the Traders Hotels is Girl Friendly?

Somebody has infos regarding this hotel about Pub / Disco inside of the hotel?

I will be there in two weeks.

Thanks a lot in advance

Cheers

Piper1
09-12-05, 17:40
In Feburary 2005 I stayed in Dubai Grand on a very short stopover. I checked-in at 3 am and when I was front of my room opening the door the bell boy was with me. I noticed two CIS girls walking front of my room. I said hi to them and they came into my room. I had to catch a flight in the morning so I let them go. ( I don't usally do that). I asked the bell boy where they came from and he told me there is a night club in the hotel and the girls sometimes go around looking for customers after it closes at 3 am.

Moral: "If you find pussy or snake do not let it go"

Al2,

Great info, thanks. I was toying with the idea of staying a night at Dubai Grand when I get the chance in a few weeks. Now I know I will stay there, for old-times sake. I used to be a regular at the bars there, but lived nearby, so wasn't sure of the system in the hotel.

cheers

Piper

Koolman
09-13-05, 06:13
Do you know if the Traders Hotels is Girl Friendly?

Somebody has infos regarding this hotel about Pub / Disco inside of the hotel?

I will be there in two weeks.

Thanks a lot in advance

CheersPP,

Check my earlier post of Feb/March regarding Traders Hotel. It was brand new when I stayed there so no action in the bar or lobby, fairly business like formal hotel but very nice one. I called up a regular for some fun in my room and she had aboslutely no problems in coming up. No rude security, no extra check, nothing, just the security called me in my room and asked if I was expecting a friend. So girl friendly but no talent available in-house.

Faust Joe
09-14-05, 03:55
I was watching a show about the Palm island, I was wondering if anyone has gone there and if it is finished. While I was in the military I was in the Middle East and was suppose to go to UAE, but things have a way of not working out.

Maybe something in the future I will take a trip there. Another question I have is in regards to getting to UAE on a commerical flight. Is it very expensive to get to the coutry using western commerical airlines. Also, are the hotels in the area inexpensive? I once saw the hotel in the shape of a sail was very expensive per night.

Barcrawler
09-14-05, 07:10
Maybe something in the future I will take a trip there. Another question I have is in regards to getting to UAE on a commerical flight. Is it very expensive to get to the coutry using western commerical airlines. Also, are the hotels in the area inexpensive? I once saw the hotel in the shape of a sail was very expensive per night.This can be answered in one word, Google.

I would certainly consider Emirates airline, they are better than most "Western" carriers.

You don't say where you are coming from but the best bet may be a package deal (flights and accommodation combined). Again Google.

Piper1
09-14-05, 09:12
Palms is still being constructed - I can see it mushrooming every day from my window.

The "sail" hotel is Burj Al Arab ("The Arab Tower") - a so-called 7-star hotel that hosts the likes of Bill Clinton, Michael Jackson, and other sexual deviants. ;) Around US$2000 per night from menory.

For flights - check Emirates.com. I have purchased tickets for friends from Dubai travel agents for almost half the price they would've paid outside the country.

cheers

Piper

Fresh Meat 2
09-14-05, 11:54
Need a little help!

After reading the forum im tossing up between Shearaton 4 pts and Ramada, both of which are in Bur Dubai. Any preferences?

Sporadic
09-14-05, 13:19
Crafty travel agents and hotels can get you an "afternoon tea" for only 400Dhs per person at the Burj. It would appear some folks just want to bask in the reflected glory of the mega-rich.

Me, I live off their crumbs.

Cheers,

Sporadic

11Bravo
09-14-05, 13:32
The "sail" hotel is Burj Al Arab ("The Arab Tower") - a so-called 7-star hotel that hosts the likes of Bill Clinton, Michael Jackson, and other sexual deviants. ;) Around US$2000 per night from menory.The Burj used to have summer sales: only $700 usd / night.

WG I used to pull from Cyclone had been there. She was not that impressed, although she said the room was 2 stories.

Sporadic
09-14-05, 14:45
All the rooms are two stories. All the latest technology, remote control curtains ad nauseum.

There is a difference between flash and class.

Piper1
09-14-05, 14:50
All the rooms are two stories. All the latest technology, remote control curtains ad nauseum.

There is a difference between flash and class.

True - it's kitch. I've had opportunities to go for free, but always declined. Does this mean I have class? ;)

11Bravo
09-15-05, 12:20
I've had opportunities to go for free...Damn, you are a cheap date.

Piper1
09-15-05, 13:53
A beer, a babe and a billiard table (not necessarily in that order), and Piper is a happy man!

Danxxx
09-18-05, 10:01
Any updates on Novotel? How girl-friendly is it?

Sporadic
09-19-05, 15:27
Any idea about this place? Nice, not nice? GF or not GF?

ExpatCat
09-20-05, 05:03
Any feedback on Novotel by Exhibition grounds? Girl-friendly?

Danxxx,
If it's anything like the Ibis at the other end of the Exhibition grounds it's friendly.
I stayed at the Ibis in July. The concierge stated that the girl had to have a driving licence or original passport. When I brought her in, I avoided the lobby on the left and headed straight for the lifts on the right. No security, no concierge, no problems. Since they are both affiliated, I may presume that the same principle may apply. Since GITEX is just around the corner, the rules may change. . .
Good luck. Hotel places during GITEX have escalated disproportionally and rooms are totally booked up. Ibis was a cheap hotel option, clean but very small rooms with few amenities (no minibar). It's location for the Exhibition centre is its main selling point. IMHO.

Good hunting

Expatcat

Sinbad2000
09-20-05, 14:34
Novotel is not that bad. I stayed there early this year and got a girl in with no problem at 2 in morning. Headed straght for lift and up to room with no problems. However 3 nights later tried to get same girl in alongwith another girl at 2 in morning and security appeared. They must have been watching a CCTV as no-one was in the lobby at the time. He asked girls for identification. They refused as they had overstayed there visas. C'est la vie

Sinbad

11Bravo
09-20-05, 15:36
Hotel places during GITEX have escalated disproportionally and rooms are totally booked up. With more traffic, less taxis around town. For sure, the a-listers will be getting their "sticker" price. This is the time to use your "regulars" service.

Player2
09-25-05, 04:21
Hi all :

Please let me know which hotel to stay between Nov 11-14.
I want to stay in US 100.00 range and close to action oof course.
My first priority is Ramada with Rumors, but they are telling me US $ 400.00/night.(outrageous)
Please hep me out.

Tony.

My Kapitan
09-25-05, 07:54
[QUOTE=Tony USA]Hi all :

My first priority is Ramada with Rumors, but they are telling me US $ 400.00/night.(outrageous)
Please hep me out.

Try using hotel appartmets if you need to get the price down, London Crown, Winchester Grand/ old Winchester or even the Chelsea (new in the Mankhool area). They are also more guest friendly....

Player2
09-25-05, 16:42
Do you have contact info of these places? I am not familiar with Dubai, Mankhool is a good area? I want to stay close to action, will this area work?

Try using hotel appartmets if you need to get the price down, London Crown, Winchester Grand/ old Winchester or even the Chelsea (new in the Mankhool area). They are also more guest friendly....[/QUOTE]

JP2U
09-25-05, 19:07
Hi all :

Please hep me out.

Tony.
That is an outrageous price. I think its due to your dates falling a few days after the Eid holiday. Hordes of Gulf tourists will be in Dubai at the time and rooms will be in short supply.

Player2
09-25-05, 21:37
Consolidated list of good and bad hotels in Dubai

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before asking any help, thought I could contribute a bit even though the information is recycled from earlier posts.

This is only for hotels. For clubs, see thread below.

From reading the posts so far, came up with the following list of recommendations by fellow mongers for girl friendly hotels and those which are not. Please feel free to add to this list or correct. I have classified them based on what I felt from the review.

Girl Friendly
---------------
Even though fellow mongers did not mention of extra charges, some may still charge.

4 points sheraton (no club)
Al Bustan Rotana
Astoria Hotel
Capitol Hotel
Crown Plaza
Fairmont
Holiday Inn
Imperial Suites Hotel AED 50 extra (good bar)
Jumeria rotana hotel
JW Mariott
Metropolitan
Orchid hotel
Panaroma
Ramada
Regal Plaza
Regent Beach Hotel
Regent plaza hotel
Renaissance
Royal Mirage
Royal Plaza
Rush Inn
Towers rotana
York International (good bar)

Not so friendly, may allow, but not good staff or overcharge or take passport copy of girl
-------------------
Grand Hyatt

Is this list current? Can somebody update it if it is not.
Great work though.

My Kapitan
09-26-05, 03:18
[QUOTE=Tony USA]Do you have contact info of these places? I am not familiar with Dubai, Mankhool is a good area? I want to stay close to action, will this area work?

All these hotels have web sites - try google. If you use a serviced hotel appartment you will not get food on site other than snacks - but hell you will be too busy eating pussy to eat real food!

Mankhool is a very short taxi ride from Bur Dubai - the triangle. I can walk to Jockeys from my appartment.

The list below is current - read the forum - but anything out towards Jumeira is a long taxi ride to the likes of the York and Regal.

Player2
09-26-05, 03:20
[QUOTE=Lotor58]Which hotel in Bur Dubai is the best value for money? Is Regal and Panorama Hotel guest friendly? I am trying to book a room there and they seem to always be fully booked. might give some the apartment hotels a try but they seem to be all far from the action. We need to do poll on which hotel is the best punter hotel.

Panorama Hotel
Regal Hotel
Ramada
York
Rush Inn
Regent
Movenpick
Imperial Suites

Kindly shed some light on this post

Player2
09-26-05, 03:42
[QUOTE=Tony USA]Do you have contact info of these places? I am not familiar with Dubai, Mankhool is a good area? I want to stay close to action, will this area work?

All these hotels have web sites - try google. If you use a serviced hotel appartment you will not get food on site other than snacks - but hell you will be too busy eating pussy to eat real food!

Mankhool is a very short taxi ride from Bur Dubai - the triangle. I can walk to Jockeys from my appartment.

The list below is current - read the forum - but anything out towards Jumeira is a long taxi ride to the likes of the York and Regal.

What I understand is that bur Dubai is the place to stay in Dubai which is close to action???????????

ExpatCat
09-26-05, 05:11
My Kap,
According to the past posts, the following are NOT friendly:

Regal,
York
Imperial Suites.

They are good for picking up talent, but not for taking them back to the rooms. Although Bur Dubai is very good for punting (the triangle is walking distance), the taxis are cheap and worth using in DXB. This time I'm staying in Deira (Vendome Plaza) because its the only place I can get during GITEX within the price bracket. Everywhere else is booked solid or have hiked the prices sky high.
I did have a booking with Panorama Bur Dubai, but a computer crash screwed that one up.

Try using Precision Reservations on http://www.precisionreservations.com/default.aspx
They are quite helpful and have connections worldwide.

Good luck

Expatcat

Barcrawler
09-26-05, 13:18
A lot of newbie's seem to be concerned about having a club in the hotel. Personally I would not worry about this. Pick somewhere like the 4PTS Sheriton in Bur Dubai and you have the golden triangle in a easy walk with all the choice it offers, plus the cyclone a short taxi ride away. Girls may still want to take a taxi even if it's a short distance as it's more descrete.

I suspect the York, Imperial and Reagal are not guest frendly as they are the main pick up joints and probably don't want to become a knocking shop too. THAT may attract too much LE attention.

The Ramada has Rumours, but the entrance is outside the hotel so you have to go outside and back through reception so no chance of avoiding the walk of shame.

I am not sure about the Pamorama these days. It used to be guest frendly, but with a surcharge. If you are worried about being outside with a girl it may be one option in Bur Dubai.

Player2
09-27-05, 15:23
I just called York and asked them about there guest policy in the rooms and they clearly said no visitors allowed in the room.
So it is not GF hotel any more.

My Kapitan
09-27-05, 16:51
I just called York and asked them about there guest policy in the rooms and they clearly said no visitors allowed in the room.
So it is not GF hotel any more.

RTFF the York has clearly been stated so many times as not guest friendly on this forum. However you must respect the fact that this is an Islamic state and no hotelier in his right mind is going to say "yes we are happy for you to bring hookers back to your room!". I don't think many non Islamic hoteliers would either! Really....

Expatcat its not me looking for a hotel.

Player2
09-27-05, 20:13
Any word on Holiday Inn (I think downtown) and 4 Points Sheraton in Bur Dubai being GF.

ExpatCat
09-28-05, 04:56
Expatcat its not me looking for a hotel.

Apologies. I misread. I'm flying in this afternoon for a couple of days of 'GITEX'. It's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. You are absolutely right though about RTFF. It may take a little time, but it doesn't create as much aggro as not reading. . .

Tony, 4P Sheraton used to be friendly. No first-hand data as to the current situation. You might find more info a few pages back. . .
This time I'm staying in the Vendome Plaza. Absolutely no idea as to how friendly it is. I'll let you know next week.

Just my tuppence worth

Expatcat

My Kapitan
09-28-05, 13:14
Apology accepted. I thought I was getting off lightly by being advised I would be out of the country for a GITEX week - prices go up, roads get blocked etc - however when it emerged Karachi was the venue I was less than pleased. The local tradition of dysentery hasn't improved my opinion either. Its been a hard week, or should I say a fluid one! This all has led to the flaming (or at least flickering) on that message - not my usual self. Sorry guys. Flying back to Dubaii tonight, might just find a use for the left over champagne corks in business class!!

Danxxx
09-28-05, 14:33
Just to let you guys know that my stay there went without a hitch, though I played it safe by submitting the lady's passport and asking for 2 keys - didn't even get a raised eyebrow.

Piper1
09-28-05, 16:50
Just to let you guys know that my stay there went without a hitch, though I played it safe by submitting the lady's passport and asking for 2 keys - didn't even get a raised eyebrow.

Dan,

You must have got a raised *something*!

I have great memories of that hotel, and I'm not talking about the Belgian beers (or Jack Daniels). ;)

cheers,

Piper

11Bravo
09-29-05, 16:14
I thought I was getting off lightly by being advised I would be out of the country for a GITEX week - prices go up, roads get blocked etc - however when it emerged Karachi was the venue I was less than pleased. The local tradition of dysentery hasn't improved my opinion either. Its been a hard week, or should I say a fluid one!LOL. Made me feel better about being stuck in town - just had to fight the extra traffic this morning as I took Miss W home.

BTW: Saw my 1st "Ramadan" tent yesterday (serving free snacks at dusk when fast is broken).

Any word on Holiday Inn (I think downtown) and 4 Points Sheraton in Bur Dubai being GF.For christ's sake, read BEFORE posting. Or, to use the OLD standard "UTFSE"; just verified it does work (at least on "Sheraton").

"You're a senior member, act like it". (Damn, that sounds very familiar to some movie line, but I just can't place it).

[Actual quote I was thinking of goes, "You're the team captain; act like it"] Movie buffs - can you id? No googling.

ExpatCat
10-02-05, 05:20
Just a quick report before I have time to file a proper one. Back yesterday from GITEX. Traffic unbelieveable. Met Bravo and Everready on Thursday night, good to see you guys.
Vendome Plaza is a dump (had no choice, the hotel scene was TOTALLY booked solid). Not only that, but they charged DHS 200 for the girl and took her passport copy. I would seriously avoid this hotel in future.
Also, problems in the morning. Had to get dressed and go down to reception when she left. Total moron on the desk, probably a trainee. Couldn't find the passport copy. Must have shown us at least six copies of passports belonging to oriental girls who were 'staying' at the hotel that night. Made me chuckle.
Bottom line. Avoid Vendome Plaza unless absolutely possible. Lord Hotel is just as bad. Another one to avoid. Add that to the list as well as the SeaShell. Three strikes on the hotel front. I've made it up with other good hotels though over the years.

Expatcat

Piper1
10-02-05, 10:41
Vendome Plaza is a dump (had no choice, the hotel scene was TOTALLY booked solid). Not only that, but they charged DHS 200 for the girl and took her passport copy. I would seriously avoid this hotel in future.
Expatcat

200DH! They had you by the b*lls and they knew it. Wow.

Sorry we couldn't hook up mate - next time.

cheers

Piper

Barcrawler
10-03-05, 09:19
Must have shown us at least six copies of passports belonging to oriental girls who were 'staying' at the hotel that night. Made me chuckle. Plus how many CIS? All in all at 200 AED a head a nice extra earner for them. 100% straight to the bottom line.

11Bravo
10-04-05, 13:48
BC, you've given my an idea:

Must have shown us at least six copies of passports belonging to oriental girls who were 'staying' at the hotel that night. Any good looking ones?

Might be a way for some of the "members" (and I use the term loosely) who don't want to go out to the bars, to select following night's date. Set alarm for 3am Go to front desk, ask to see "visitors' passport copies Make notes of who's attractive Clip note to copy giving your name and room number, asking her to call

Umbakali
10-06-05, 08:39
I will be in Dubai for five days on business from 8th Nov. 2005. Please advise if Admiral Plaza is girl Friendly.

I know Pearl Residence, Regal Plaza and Landmark Hotels are not girl friendly.

Umbakali

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please STOP capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Sporadic
10-06-05, 20:19
Admiral Plaza: Sources report is as friendly, with a caveat, they want 150 Dhs. for "guests."

Leep808
10-07-05, 05:38
I stayed at the Admiral Plaza about two weeks ago. When I checked in the front desk clerk, told me that there was a 50 AED charge for bringing back guests, I think it should be ok. The hotel also has a pub on the ground floor where girls hang out. I only stopped in once about 6pm and there were probably a total of 20, usual mix of chinese and CIS and a couple other nationalities. Not the best lookers, but they have cheap drinks, a jack and coke was only 17 AED.

Good luck.

ExpatCat
10-07-05, 12:21
BC, you've given my an idea:
Go to front desk, ask to see "visitors' passport copies Make notes of who's attractive

Bravo,

Since when were passport photos accurate ? EVERYONE has a bad passport photo. They NEVER look anything like the real thing.

Sorry to put a potential spanner in an otherwise good plan :)

Expatcat

S Titmus
10-07-05, 18:07
I normally stay at the Airport Le Meridien hotel. It is very girl friendly. It is also pretty expensive and so I thought I would try something different during my forthcoming visit to Dubai in November.

I have provisionally booked in at Dar Al Sondos Hotel Apartments by Le Meridien. It is cheap (DH 450 or 350 depending on the day).

1. Is this place girl friendly? Does one have to use stealth to take a girl in?

2. Are the hotel apartments any good as places to stay in? Basically, I want a comfortable bed, Internet access and the freedom to a girl in.

I generally eat outside the hotels any way and so facilities like restaurants are not important to me. On the other hand, girl friendliness is a key point.

S Titmus
10-08-05, 13:29
I am planning to stay at the "Dar Al Sondos Hotel Apartments by Le Meridien" next month. Is that the one you mean? If so, is it still GF? How does one get past the front desk, or is there another way in?

Thanks

Dar Al Sondos was GF last time I and others were there.

Sporadic
10-08-05, 18:31
S Titmus
How does one get past the front desk,Walking is the usual manner ;)

Seriously, brass is the tactic, if you skulk in, looking guilty, you give the rent-a-cops an opening. I walk in like I own the place (and indeed, if you paid for the night, you do!) and if they decide to chase me, I ignore them until they physically stop me, then I put on my "why are you bothering a customer?" look.

If they insist on copies or whatever, have them make the copy and return to you. Power play all the way. Not rude, but you are a guest and should be treated that way.

Nb. this does not work at 1am, crapfaced, with an obvious floozy on your arm.

Cheers,

Sporadic

Bilqa
10-10-05, 14:22
S Titmus,

I have stayed in the Dar Al Sondos Hotel Apartments twice this year and did not have any problem. Actually, after I arrived I called one of my usual Chinese contacts and asked her and a friend to join me. THe hotel sent somebody with them to my room to be sure I had really invited them.

A piece of advice; show appreciation and always tip the hotel staff! I will also be staying there next month. Mesage me and lets see if our dates coincide. Maybe we can get together for a drink.

HectorG
10-13-05, 18:24
Tony, of the hotels you mentioned, I've only stayed at the Ramada and I think it's a great deal. Nice rooms, pubs, restaurant. Very girl-friendly (no cost for guests but they do make a copy of girls passports after a certain hour, I think 23:00). And the club outside, Rumors, is highly underrated on this board. I picked up my best punt there a few months ago, gorgeous 'stan girl. sadly i lost her mobile number.

Sporadic
10-13-05, 19:14
Bilqa
A piece of advice; show appreciation and always tip the hotel staff!This is sage advice. Most of you would be shocked if you knew how little these folks make, and how hard they work.

Having said that, if the word has come down from the top that "guests" are not welcome, there is very little being nice and tipping will do to change this.

Just my .02

Sporadic

Bilqa
10-13-05, 20:05
Thanks Sporadic!

Being in Doha and only getting to Dubai periodically, I am jealous of you guys. So many opportunities there, so little in Doha. I just have to make more reasons to go to Dubai:)

Further to the recent notes on the Ramada (Bur Dubai), I can add my approval. It is my preferred hotel. Even when they take the lady's passport copy, they are very polite about it. Sporadics' advice of keeping your head high and walking in like you politely own the place has great value too.

In year's past I found my best pull ever in the Rumours nightclub, but haven't been back there in a long time. As with everywhere else, I am sure it is hit and miss.

Happy hunting guys! let me know if you get to Doha.

Bilqa

Mahku
10-13-05, 21:27
S TitmusWalking is the usual manner ;)

Nb. this does not work at 1am, crapfaced, with an obvious floozy on your arm.

Cheers,

Sporadic

As if there's another time?

Sporadic
10-14-05, 01:02
Mahku
As if there's another time? Indeed, I prefer, the next day, at 6pm. Provider already scouted, ST if it is average, LT if it is excellent. Works for me, not quite instant gratification, but the next day can be excellent!

The hotel security people are not too vigilant at 6pm either.

Cheers,

Sporadic

Nice Guy 99
10-14-05, 05:41
S TitmusWalking is the usual manner ;)
obvious floozy ????

None of us have ever done that!!!

11Bravo
10-14-05, 12:34
Since when were passport photos accurate ? EVERYONE has a bad passport photo. They NEVER look anything like the real thing. Only posted as a "suggestion" ;) for those punters who do not want to enter the bars/clubs/discos. Seems to me, even a BAD photo is better than a "christmas" surprise at your front door from a never-seen contact.

Sway97
10-14-05, 21:03
Hey all,

Any action in Ramadan? Can you recommend any places? Also, any precautions or discretions other than the usual that need to be exercised? Appreciate your input.

11Bravo
10-15-05, 14:38
Any action in Ramadan?No, everyone has left for the month. Just RTFF:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=391620&postcount=68

Willy1234
10-15-05, 22:05
Hi,

Does anyone know this place is it GF and which are the local pplaces to be for action. The map shows it as being off Al Makhoum Road. I don't mean the Dar Al Sondos, but the other one.

Amantelondres
10-18-05, 21:20
This hotel is being refurbished to a very nice level. I liked it before and it's going to be great when the work is finished. No real disruption. Some noise during the day.
More to the point though, it is girl friendly. No problem taking girl upstairs to room but if security on duty they will want to see girl ID which is normal but your room will be charged an extra 120 dirhams as "room supplement". Get to know the security guy, spend 5 minutes chatting with him (they appreciate that) and slip him 20 Dirhams tip. Next night, surprise surprise,the "room supplement" didn't appear on my bill.

Road Lover
10-27-05, 04:44
I visit Dubai often, and I think Ramada and the whole area og Golden Sands that is behind Ramada hotel is a veritable paradise. SO many girls that you can pick off the streets there. ALso so many apartment hotels that are conveninet to duck in and out. I had a good time with a couple of pakistani girls at an apartment hotel there called desert rose.

But guys I need help. This time, I have just 4 hours and I intend to stay at the airport. But you know 4 hours is a lot to get amny deeds done! So I was wondering if any of you had any experiences or suggetions about action at the airport itslef or at the transit hotel at the airport? I will eb really grateful for any help, especialy PMs with a ready to use hint!

Love you guys.

Sporadic
10-27-05, 07:02
Nice Idea, but I wonder about the practical side. I know the hotel does rent rooms "by the hour" for weary travellers, but my understanding is that it is airside, thus it would be impossible to "call-in" someone for a couple hours playtime. here is the blurb on the hotel...http://www.dubaiairport.com/DIA/English/MainMenu/Airport+Guide/Transit/

I suppose, depending upon the hour, you could make a mad dash for Bur Dubai and find a girl with an apartment, taxi-find her-ST-taxi could probably be done in four hours (not for me though!)

Cheers,

Sporadic

T_Bozen
10-27-05, 09:20
Just to mention & confirm that (and I guess somebody else did mention the same) the Sheraton Deira hotel in an excellent choice.

Location is excellent.

Service and standard are very good.

Most of all, the fact that the dicostheque STARS STUDIO is there, is big positive point.

Last time I was there was in July, price of a single room with breakfast was 80 US$.

If you book with the hotel it costs much more, so I suggest booking through:

http://www.wired-destinations.com/hotels/UAE/Dubai/index.htm

Good luck.

Piper1
10-27-05, 13:03
But guys I need help. This time, I have just 4 hours and I intend to stay at the airport.
Love you guys.
Road Lover - easiest way would be to get a few numbers of girls with own apartment nearby. Apart from that, Jules Bar is a short cab drive, depending on time of day.

I love you too.

cheers

Piper

Road Lover
10-27-05, 20:43
Come on Chanps,

Don't give up so easily!

4 hour dash, cab, slam bang thanq mam is so unroadloverish. I squirm. I amgentlemanlover who practises the artof kama sutra. My challenge is make the SW come! so I need atleast 3 hours with my SW who beocmes by gfe. So I need to connect. I was htinking more like the maids at the hotel itself. I wonder if there is amassage service within the hotel. Iknow I ma not the brightest. And I am sure there are guys who think at the eand of the body and find strategic solutions to their cockend too! this is indeed a colle trick, if I can pull off. Then we can sell the idea ot the dub guys to make this another attraction of why they air-floozies must connect thru dxu!

Sporadic
10-28-05, 10:27
Typing problems there Road lover? I smell alcohol on your post ;)

The massage at the hotel is divided (men, women) so you are unlikely to get even partial relief (I will not comment on the "pull it off" line...)

While in theory, a ST brothel at the aiport sounds wonderful, I seriously doubt that Marhaba or Majlis will be adding this service anytime soon.

Good luck in your four hour fling!

Sporadic

Member #2362
10-28-05, 14:46
Hi all,

I did´t find any words before about Savoy Suites in Bur Dubai. If someone have any facts or hearsay about that place, please let all know.

Anyway I will stay there few days at last week of the Nowember. After that I will tell you how it was.

I know that hotel location is nice.

Best wish, Wega

Road Lover
10-28-05, 20:07
Hmmmm,

I have sent a mail to the hotel, thanks to the previous post that gave the relevent e-link., where i have suggested that they could consider in-room massage services. yet to hear from them. all journeys begin with a small one step. Will keep you guys updated from time-to-time.

11Bravo
11-03-05, 11:12
Auaind has reported the Regal Plaza is NOT girl friendly

This is updated info from Worf's list:

Anybody else have any "corrections/additions" to Worf's list? We should update the "Reports of distinction" thread.

Auaind
11-03-05, 12:35
Yep, been there, happened to me.

Won't be staying there next time.

Au

Hello Fellow Mongers,

I have just returned from Dubai was staying at the Regal Palace and thought I had arrived in heaven.

Although there is a great selection of CIS girls at the Rockerfellas club, the hotel is girl unfriendly.Picked up a great looking CIS babe, 8/10 ready to give "full service" f+s+anal but was disappointed when stopped at the lobby trying to take her up to my room for a shag.

Had to go to a nearby "Hotel Apartment" book another room so eneded up paying 2 hotel nights the same day !

Anyone had this experience with the Regal in the past few days ?

Cheers

Milyon

Jimmy K II
11-04-05, 09:03
Hi there fellow mongers,

is there anything about the SOFITEL CITY CENTER ?

Is it girl friendly?

I could not find any information about this hotel.

Thanks for your hints, guys and have fun!

Jimmyk

Sporadic
11-04-05, 09:25
Jimmy,

The reason it is not mentioned very often is that it is totally GF. Never had a problem in 6 years. Nice bell staff, low-key security, just slightly pricey.

Enjoy!

Sporadic

Jimmy K II
11-04-05, 12:52
Thanks, Sporadic.

Fortuneately that's good news.

I'll be in DXB end for November just for two nights, may i can meet up with someone?

How to contact you, cause i don't have access to the forum in UAE?

Maybe CU soon,
jimmyk

Quimrod
11-06-05, 21:17
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this part of the forum and new to Dubai, where I stayed at the Movenpick recently for my first visit. Does this place any sort of reputation as a girl-friendly hotel? My impression was that it was not really that sort of hotel but I went during Ramadan when the atmosphere generally seemed rather restrained. Has anyone out there enjoyed a pick-up in the bar downstairs and gone straight up to a room?

The bar seemed a little dead during my stay.

Sporadic
11-07-05, 16:44
This is a moving (sorry) target. I have heard both sides, not GF and for some people, GF. It was friendly when it was the Holiday Inn, but the bar does have some ladies working even today (I do not know about during Ramadan.)

My experience there says that if you are known to the staff, they will look the other way. There is not always a security type in front of the elevators on the bar floor.

Generally, they are not friendly, and the hotel is not well located (unless you like to walk to Cyclone) but I suggest that it is still possible if you gain some rapport with the staff, and do not drag in poorly dressed obvious P4P girls at midnight.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Sporadic

Therando
11-08-05, 02:02
Is there any info about the Golden Sands residence being guest friendly? I stayed at the Silver Sands in 2001 and it was not a problem then and also is located at ground zero beside the Ramada. I hope it has not changed because the rate quoted is acceptable.

Bilqa
11-08-05, 05:08
I have stayed at the Movenpick twice in the past, but it is not my preferred location. On one occasion I got back from a business dinner late and found only one working girl in the almost-closed bar. We were able to get to the lift and to my room without any view of security.

On my other visit, I called my regular Chinese lady friend; she and a friend found their way to my room without incident, but it probably was quite early in the evening.

Bilqa

Frawla
11-10-05, 05:16
I'm going to Dubai in mid December.

Could anyone please let me know if any of these two hotels (Dubai Marine resort or Jebel Ali Hotel) are girl friendly.

thx

11Bravo
11-10-05, 16:17
Could anyone please let me know if any of these two hotels (Dubai Marine resort or Jebel Ali Hotel) are girl friendly.I have no idea about GF, but Jebel Ali hotel is NOT close to town and the more well known P4P scene. I mean, it is WAY outside of town. Not saying a wg wouldn't go there, BUT... she will consider transportation time and COST in her price. Even your transportation into town (if by taxi) will add to your "costs"; I'd say 50-60 dhs 1-way easily. Of course, you could always take the hotel shuttle...

Gulfro
11-10-05, 22:40
I am confirmed at Dubai Dusit's (Shiek Zayed Road). Any ideas if this is a friendly place? Any action in house?

Frawla
11-10-05, 23:36
11Bravo,

I wasn't concerned about excess cost, more on comfort and resort. I'm getting a really good rate at both places and plan on LT's for all four nights in town.

If you could suggest any beach resort 4 or 5 * it would be appreciated (that is GF)

Thanks

Sporadic
11-11-05, 17:20
Gulfro,

I have no personal experience there, but I did see more than one P4P girl leaving at 9 in the morning (I was there for meetings.)

I suggest, that like most 5 star properties, you can probably do what you want.

In-house action, I have no idea, but since you will be in that part of town, others have suggested that Amnesia would be a good hunting ground.

Cheers,

Sporadic

Piper1
11-11-05, 17:37
It depends which one. I've heard many of the GS buildings are not guest friendly. May be wrong.
Is there any info about the Golden Sands residence being guest friendly? I stayed at the Silver Sands in 2001 and it was not a problem then and also is located at ground zero beside the Ramada. I hope it has not changed because the rate quoted is acceptable.

Lover II
11-12-05, 18:26
Can anyone tell me if there is a good nightclub at the Millenium Aiport Hotel (Emirate wings Hotel)?

Don´t want to drive with a girl and a taxi to the hotel.

Lover II

Piper1
11-13-05, 18:35
Can anyone tell me if there is a good nightclub at the Millenium Aiport Hotel (Emirate wings Hotel)?
Lover II
I think there must be - I picked up a couple of elegantly dressed young African gals outside there one night after closing time. There were about 20 gals of different nationality, in small groups, hiding from a cruising police car. Caution regarding pricing: The two gals had agreed to come to my room for 200 each, but once in the room they said 200 US, not 200 DH. I showed them the door.

Directly across the road is Le Meridien Hotel, with Jules Bar. Mixed reports, but from what I have seen, some nice talent. Better check if Millenium is guest-friendly (Meridien is).

cheers

Piper

3 minutes later ...

Out of curiosity, I just checked the hotel website
http://www.millenniumhotels.com/MCIL.nsf/lu_hoteldoc/132$$diningentertainment?OpenDocument&de

Now I remember: Millenium has Biggles Pub and Cactus Jack. Both places have some action after 1030 or 11pm, and good music. Biggles usually has a laid back British duo, and Cactus Jack has a good Filipino band.

Try out Club Oxygen (noisy flashy disco) in Al Bustan Rotana across the road (next to Le Meridien/Jules Bar) - I'm sure there would be some talent there. All three clubs are within a few minutes walk of each other (but take care - running across that part of Airport road can be suicidal).

Tom2004
11-14-05, 01:43
Hi,

as Piper1 is with the kings of this forum (wasn't there reently a discussion to change the Al Suave Forum in Piper1 Forum) I should be hardly allowed to comment on him, however I stayed at Le Meridien and Millenium hotel last year and have to say there is action, but very limited and cost does not meet quality. The ordinary traveller will have more fingers at its hand than girls available. The O. at Al B. seemed to be a disco for the locals and my friend and me did not try, but believed this is not a good place.

I would go tho the known places rather than relying on these spots. Again Pipers own bad experience may underline my statement made here.

Should I be wrong please let me know as I am back in town the comming week.

Greetings to all,

Tom

Piper1
11-14-05, 09:38
Hi,as Piper1 is with the kings of this forum I keep saying, Piper is not a king, he's just a naughty boy. (Monty Python - The life of Piper)
(wasn't there recently a discussion to change the Al Suave Forum in Piper1 Forum) The torture! (BTW, where is El Suave nowadays?
I should be hardly allowed to comment on himOf course you should - I'm a willing learner.
however I stayed at Le Meridien and Millenium hotel last year and have to say there is action, but very limited and cost does not meet quality.Good info thanks - I've never picked up from there (except that once outside, very late at night). Did seem quiet when I was inside the clubs on previous occasions with work friends, but it was relatively early.
The O. at Al B. seemed to be a disco for the localsThat's interesting - if you you mean real locals, that's usually a sign of some quality action. I may have to research it one night.
I would go tho the known places rather than relying on these spots. Again Pipers own bad experience may underline my statement made here.TomI agree - good advice, but not within walking distance.

Looking forward to your posts and pics Tom!

cheers

Piper

Jugs 242
11-14-05, 20:58
Hey Guys,

New to the forum. An excellent place to get info. I will be arriving in Dubai on Dec 4th. I am booked in Regal Plaza in Bur Dubai. Is it girl friendly ? How is this bar "Rockafellas". Is it all Chinese or have CIS girls?

I know people have asked these questions a million time but please be patient since am very new to this.

Sightandsound
11-15-05, 00:02
Hi everyone,

I'm going to Dubai for the first time for business soon. I've heard so much about the place so I'm very excited. I'll be staying at the Grand Hyatt Dubai. I have no idea where it is in relation to all the fun spots around the city. Can someone tell me where all the good spots for action around the hotel? A taxi ride is not out of the question. Is the Hyatt a "companion friendly" place where I can bring a lady back? Do the girls work the Hyatt bars too? I know there's lots of places to meet gals in this town, but do anyone of you more experienced gents have a preferred place/bar/hotel/club? High bang for the buck is preferred over high-rent eye candy (within reason of course). Specific contacts of proven gems are even more welcome, saves me the footwork:) Please PM me or post your recommendation.

I'm on a learning curve in this town so any leads or suggestions is much appreciated. I'll return the courtesy with reports and post any knowledge I gain in the next few weeks playing. Thanks in advance gents.

T72

Sporadic
11-15-05, 17:49
Juggs,

If you had tried the search facility offered by this fine forum, you would have found 23 posts about the Regal Plaza.

The bad news is, that the Regal is not GF. Not in the least. I guess I do not need to flame you about Reading TFF, because you will suffer the consequences of your lack of research.

Sporadic

11Bravo
11-15-05, 18:27
I've heard so much about the place so I'm very excited. Obviously too excited to RTFF.

A taxi ride is not out of the question.Wow, a taxi ride? Most of us just walk.

I know there's lots of places to meet gals in this town, but do anyone of you more experienced gents have a preferred place/bar/hotel/club?CITY.

Specific contacts of proven gems are even more welcome, saves me the footworkI understand; obviously, your time is more important than mine. And of course I am more than willing to pass contacts to a born-yesterday (1-poster). Here's a suggestion I've offerred to others:

Please PM me or post your recommendation.I HIGHLY recommnd you read the forum BEFORE posting; does tend to reduce the temperature (and gets you real answers instead of wiseass ones).

I'll return the courtesy with reports and post any knowledge I gain in the next few weeks playing. You've already been of help to the forum - this is what NOT to do with your 1st post.

================================
Sporadic: Tag-team flaming; a bit slow getting on the forum tonight. These damn conventions do bring them out of the woodwork.

Ah, hell, I can't resist the dogpile (I am so weak-willed)

An excellent place to get info.So why didn't you?

I know people have asked these questions a million time but please be patient since am very new to this.And that's why we have a "Reports of Distinction" thread. Those, and the search engine will work wonders for you.

Willy1234
11-15-05, 21:32
Hi everyone,

I'm going to Dubai for the first time for business soon. I've heard so much about the place so I'm very excited. I'll be staying at the Grand Hyatt Dubai. I have no idea where it is in relation to all the fun spots around the city. Can someone tell me where all the good spots for action around the hotel? A taxi ride is not out of the question. Is the Hyatt a "companion friendly" place where I can bring a lady back? Do the girls work the Hyatt bars too? I know there's lots of places to meet gals in this town, but do anyone of you more experienced gents have a preferred place/bar/hotel/club? High bang for the buck is preferred over high-rent eye candy (within reason of course). Specific contacts of proven gems are even more welcome, saves me the footwork:) Please PM me or post your recommendation.

I'm on a learning curve in this town so any leads or suggestions is much appreciated. I'll return the courtesy with reports and post any knowledge I gain in the next few weeks playing. Thanks in advance gents.

T72Hi,

I found that a Google search produced 4,790,000 resuts for Dubai map.

I found that a search for regal Plaza in the forum answered all the questions on that.

I found that reading the reports of distinction gave me 70% of all the information I needed.

I found that reading it twice gave me 75%.

I found that RFTT gave me 80%

I found that asking sensible questions gave me sensible answers from those in the know.

I found that I am starting to understand why Bravo gets pi**ed off and irritable.

Just a few findings from a newbie on his way to Dubai.

Willy

HectorG
11-15-05, 23:59
Just wanted to recap from my earlier FR. The Ramada Bur Dubai remains very girl friendly BUT ...after midnight, they will take a copy of the girl's passport. No girl passport? No girl. They are very strict on this policy. I tried to grease the palms of the night clerk but he would not budge.

So if you're bringing a girl to the Ramada Bur Dubai after midnight, ASK HER if she has her passport. However I might have just had a bad date that night. The Ethiopian chick in my FR was the only girl I've ever taken from a club who did NOT have her passport. Looking back, it's now obvious she was a scam artist taking me for a ride -- and not the good kind of ride either -- considering what happened after we left the hotel.

RE Jugs and SightandSound: Was I this dumb when I was a newbie?

Lover II
11-16-05, 10:28
Piper1,

Thanks a lot!!

Sporadic
11-16-05, 11:07
BigBobII

RE Jugs and SightandSound: Was I this dumb when I was a newbie?
Everyone was a dumb newbie once, but just a short few weeks ago, we had several, reasonable, researched-first, kind of questions from new guys.

Pure laziness if you ask me. I read the whole thread before my first post. Nothing special, not too hard, particularly if you are interested in the subject.
Invest a little time, save a lot of trouble and confusion, and do not confuse a forum with a personal concierge service.

Sporadic

11Bravo
11-16-05, 14:42
Everyone was a dumb newbie once, ...
Pure laziness if you ask me. As Auaind posted a short time ago,
these days, everyone expects instant answers.
I'm so old, I remember info was found on alt.sex.prostitution - not readily split into countries... This forum makes it easy to quickly narrow your search. But you do have to do SOME work yourself.

And as Willy1234 points out, you shouldn't limit yourself to this forum - there's a reason why the google boys are billionaires.
===================

The Ethiopian chick in my FR was the only girl I've ever taken from a club who did NOT have her passport.EVERY legally in the country girl (i.e. not overstayers) will carry at least a copy of her visa. Some hotels do want passport, and some will not accept passport copies (well known scam, make a copy of the passport, blurry photo - number of girls could fit that one photo - and do).

But if you're a visitor (which they've determined by the "how long you stay dubai" question), they know you are staying in a hotel, and they certainly are more familiar with the rules than you. Yes, you did give them a free taxi ride home.

Jugs 242
11-16-05, 19:26
Well Guys...I didn't mean to offend anyone let alone waste anyone's time. Since you guys have termed me "newbie" yourself, so please realize that I am new and also that the Reports of Distiction page includes Regal as GF.

Anyway Thanks again. After RTFF , I have been able to switch my booking to 4 points Sheraton Dubai for 2 nights for my "personal time". Otherwise I am booked with Burj-Al-Arab for 2 weeks.

I may be dumb, but I learn quickly and am rich (with experience) !

Thanks again and once more No offense to anyone.

HectorG
11-16-05, 23:57
The Burj-Al-Arab for TWO WEEKS? Damn, what does that set you back? I'm guessing at least $7,000 USD.

Jugs 242
11-17-05, 20:30
It's $16880. I have a Royal Suite. I will fill in the details later.

Piper1
11-18-05, 17:05
It's $16880. I have a Royal Suite. I will fill in the details later.
Hey Jugs - can I be your friend? ;)

11Bravo
11-18-05, 18:13
...and also that the Reports of Distiction page includes Regal as GF.Unfortunately, after a certain period of time, it is not possible to edit posts. Since no one is a full time, paid editor, you kind of pick what contains a lot, but not 100%, useful/accurate info for inclusion.

So, I'd suggest the Reports of Distiction references to be read first, then use search engine, then post (always helps to cite what you've learned if it's a "general" question).

I'm just GUESSING, but I think the Burj-al-Arab, at that price, will not question any quests you bring in ;) I did know one Krygie girl who'd been there.

11Bravo
11-18-05, 18:19
Here's the OLD reports of distinction cited post with hotels. If others can parse (I don't know hotels), we can post an updated, more accurate list. If you prefer, PM me, I'll gather for a week, then update and post.

I'll download the thread and try and extract out already posted info (but please do repeat as I said try).

My comments in italics.

Girl Friendly
---------------

4 points sheraton (no club) I know this is GF
Al Bustan Rotana
Astoria Hotel (I don't think this is GF)
Capitol Hotel
Crown Plaza
Fairmont
Holiday Inn
Imperial Suites Hotel AED 50 extra (good bar) (I don't think this is GF)
Jumeria rotana hotel
JW Mariott
Metropolitan
Orchid hotel
Panaroma
Ramada
Regal Plaza (I don't think this is GF)
Regent Beach Hotel
Regent plaza hotel
Renaissance
Royal Mirage
Royal Plaza
Rush Inn
Towers rotana
York International (good bar) (I don't think this is GF)

-------------------
Grand Hyatt

Piper1
11-18-05, 18:39
Bravo - here's my limited contribution to your great initiative.

As most of us know, two of the main pick-up hotels are, ironically, non-GF: York and Regal.

Burj Al Arab is GF (unfortunately, I don't know this from personal experience, but from guys I know who have stayed there).

Palm Hotel near Amnesia/Hard Rock: is GF (personal experience).

How about Admiral Plaza? (not on the list). I remember some good reports.

If guys could post nightly rates, that'd be great (not published rates).

cheers

Piper

Sporadic
11-18-05, 21:32
Gents, I applaud the initiative to update the GF list, it is constantly in flux, and does need updating. Bravo, I will give you some help next week.

Mr. Juggs, supposing that you are honestly spending $16,888 (or whatever) on a royal suite at the burj, what the heck are you doing trolling for info on cheap hookers?

Seriously, if you are that loaded, you can have whatever you want, whenever you want and wherever you want.

Ever hear of the golden rule? He with the gold, makes the rules!

4 Points? It is really kind of dive, GF but hardly a very nice hotel. You are not only spending money on a hotel room you do not need, you are only saving taxi money out to the burj. You could use it as a screening room before taking them "home" to your royal suite.

Trust me on this one, you spend 16k plus on a suite, they are NOT going to care if you troop in a herd of elephants to screw. For goodness sake, they will probably spread hay in the suite corral for you.

By the way, if you are looking for a pal (or even wish to make a contribution to my retirement fund) I am a much nicer guy than Piper, or any other shallow money hound offering you friendship. Shucks, I will even throw in Deep Wet´s expensive list of available women as a bonus! ;)

Cheers,

Sporadic

Piper1
11-18-05, 23:14
Jugs ... By the way , if you are looking for a pal (or even wish to make a contribution to my retirement fund) I am a much nicer guy than Piper ... Don't believe him Jugs - he only wants you for your body. Sporadic may be smarter than me, but I'm much nicer. I'm also good at keeping large royal suites in order.

... or any other shallow money hound offering you friendship.
Sporadic Hey - I resemble that comment! Just wait until next week pal. Grrr.

Sporadic
11-19-05, 08:58
Piper
I'm also good at keeping large royal suites in order.Low blow (Har!) there Piper, but I am certain that the sight of you in a little French maid outfit would cure homosexuality! Shall we consult A. McTavish?

S

HectorG
11-19-05, 22:17
For the edits to your list, clarify that there are two Ramadas. Ramada Bur Dubai (the best one in the triangle of fun) and the Ramada Continental. Both are GF. The Bur Dubai costs 500-700 Dhs per night not including tax, depending on the day of week, conventions in town, etc. I've noticed if you contact the hotel directly, you'll get a better rate than from the website. The prices on the website range from 700-900. As a bonus, the Japanese restaurant is fantastic and EXCELLENT sushi. Old Vic Pub on the 1st floor, which is a nice English pub recreation, is a nice pace to unwind and they have standard pub food at cheap prices.

P.S. Who the hell is A McTavish that you gents keep mentioning?

Piper1
11-19-05, 22:37
P.S. Who the hell is A McTavish that you gents keep mentioning?
A close friend of Sporadic's - with a fetish for rubber accessories and French maid's outfits (but only at heavily discounted prices). ;) Och Mun!

Sporadic
11-20-05, 13:16
Sheraton Diera is GF, BUT, if you are returning with an obvious floozy AFTER the upstairs bar closes, the oriental security guard will make a pest of himself for a PP copy. No extra charges, copy destroyed in the morning.

S

BigBobII, check your pm for the lowdown on A. McTavish

Member #2680
11-28-05, 09:19
Is Rush Inn girlfriendly hotel?

Track Cabbage
11-30-05, 21:09
On my way to DXB very soon have secured a double room in Nova Hotel at a great rate but not sure if its girl friendly? I did stay there once before but didn't have chance for any hunting! Anybody know if I will be able to make use of the big bed? And if not what are my options regarding S/T elsewhere?

Any help appriciated

11Bravo
12-05-05, 14:38
COMMENTS WELCOME. PLEASE REVIEW to see if your hotel
a) is mentioned
b) comments correct/should be added

Had to use the ... for spacing (can't use html)
-----------------------------------------
Info gathered from Dubai hotel thread as of 5 dec 05.

Name:
alphabetical for easy lookup (most questions in form of "Is hotel xyz friendly")
Some may be listed twice due to different "experiences"

Ratings: GREEN: guest friendly, no adverse comments POSTED
YELLOW: adverse comments (mostly due to "guest" charges")
RED: absolute refusal or DIFFICULT requirements (e.g., ORIGINAL passport, no copy)

Date:
MM/YY. date last mentioned in an answer, (not necessarily last time stayed). Provided as "staleness" indicator

Most popular in bold

date.......rating..........name
10/05...YELLOW....Admiral Plaza a 50 AED charge for bringing back guests (others report 150 Dhs. for "guests")
12/04...GREEN......Airport Hotel
12/03...YELLOW....Al Bustan Residence (guess)
10/04...YELLOW....Al Bustan Rotana (Near airport) has started to charge 200 If the escort comes in to the hotel alone to your room there is a charge. If you meet the escort in "car park or elsewhere" then there is no charge
01/04...GREEN.......Al Hina Residence
12/03...GREEN.......Al Mas Apartments in Bur Dubai (Golden Sands area).
05/05...GREEN.......Al Shams Hotel Apartments in the Golden Sands area
12/03...GREEN.......Ascot Hotel
05/05...YELLOW....Astoria Hotel extra 75dhs when you bring a guest
06/05...YELLOW....Bin Suloom Plaza Appartments Deira charged dh 50
07/05...RED...........Bin Suloom Plaza Suites (asked policy)
06/05...GREEN.......Broadway hotel in Diera
11/05...GREEN.......Burj Al Arab. All the girl has to do is quote suite number. guests are OK, if you register them at reception.
01/04...GREEN.......Capitol. It's slightly out of the way on Mina Road near Port Rashid
09/05...GREEN.......Chelsea (new in the Mankhool area)
12/04...GREEN.......Crowne Plaza
07/04...GREEN.......Dallas Hotel (ST), just opposite to the Admiral Plaza
10/05...GREEN.......Dar Al Sondos, operated by Le Meridien
09/05...GREEN.......Dubai Grand for a pick-up. I'm 90% sure Dubai Grand is GF
01/04...GREEN.......Dubai Marine beach resort
11/05...GREEN.......Dusit hotel (wg's seen leaving in am)
02/05...RED..........Emirates Tower, girl should have her ORIGINAL passport, a 250 dirham charge is added
02/04...GREEN.......Eureka Hotel Deira (off Rigga St). Great hotel as far as guest-friendliness is concerned, but I would not want to stay there again due to the distance from Bur Dubai, quality of rooms, and lack of abundance of taxis in the area
05/05...GREEN.......Fairmont
12/03...RED..........Golden Sands service apartments
08/05...RED..........Grand Hyatt you would need an ORIGINAL passport for the girl; 100 Dhs guest charge
03/05...GREEN......Hilton Dubai Creek
10/04...GREEN......Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
10/03...GREEN......Holiday Inn
10/05...YELLOW....Hyatt Regency Hotel. - charged an extra 120 dirhams as ""room supplement for guest
07/05...YELLOW....Ibis Hotel The concierge stated that the girl had to have a driving licence or original passport. When I brought her in, I avoided the lobby on the left and headed straight for the lifts on the right. No security, no concierge, no problems
05/05...RED..........Imperial Suites
07/04...YELLOW....Intercontinental at Creek. she was stopped by the security for visa copy and it was charged to my room (120 AED).
01/04...GREEN.......Jebal Ali Hotel
08/04...GREEN.......JW Marriott
10/03...GREEN.......Khaleej Palace downtown. 4 star and very user friendly
11/04...GREEN.......Le Merdien Faiways not to be confused with the main Le Meridien . The one I am talking about is by the Chillis' restaurant and the car dealers.
05/04...YELLOW....Le Meridien Airport Hotel 120 Dh. "guest" paymen"
09/05...GREEN.......Le Meridien Airport Hotel no comment, no payment, even no registration
09/04...GREEN.......Le Meridien Dar Al Sandos
09/04...GREEN.......Le Meridien Mina Siyahi (Seyahi)
09/04...GREEN.......Le Royal Meridien Resort Jumeriah Beach
09/05...GREEN.......London Crown
03/05...GREEN.......Marriott
05/04...YELLOW....Metropolitan Palace Hotel (Al Maktourm street); tip the security guy's 10AED you are OK
12/04...GREEN.......Millenium
12/04...RED..........Millenium Airport Hotel
01/04...YELLOW....Movenpick 100Ds for your "guest", various reports (OK/not OK)
09/05...GREEN.......Novotel World Trade Center asked girls for identification
11/05...GREEN.......Palm Hotel near Amnesia/Hard Rock
03/05...YELLOW....Panorama Hotel in Bur Dubai. If you take a lady upstairs they only put additional 50 Dhs on your bill
11/05...GREEN.......Ramada Continental by the airport may ask for the visa copy for the girl
11/05...GREEN.....Ramada Hotel on Mankhool Rd. in Bur Dubai copy of her passport (no passport, no girl) (MANY favorable reports)
10/03...GREEN.......Ramada Intercontinental
11/05...RED..........Regal (Plaza/Palace)?
06/05...RED..........Regent Palace Hotel. they will charge you between AED 150 to 250 additional
01/04...GREEN.......Renaissance reasonably friendly
08/04...GREEN.......Rihab Rotana. good if you have your own car. underground parking garage with elevator directly to your room without passing the lobby.
02/04...RED..........Riviera
01/04...GREEN.......Rolla residence opposite the Impirial Suites hotel.
06/04...GREEN.......Royal Mirage Palace
05/04...GREEN.......Rush Inn
05/05...RED..........Rush Inn
10/03...YELLOW....Rydges Plaza - costs 100 dhs to have a girl in your room
01/04...RED..........Savoy Park Apartment Hotel
09/03...RED..........Sea Shell
08/05...YELLOW....Seaview GF for 50DH
06/05...YELLOW....Shangri-La Hotel 150 AED for each girl
12/04...GREEN....Sheraton 4 Points (Sheraton Four Points) in Bur Dubai (MANY favorable reports)
11/05...GREEN.......Sheraton Deira (different than Sheraton Dubai Creek) No extra charges, copy of residence permit, copy destroyed in the morning.
07/05...GREEN.......Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel Ask for high floor; Basically in the lobby, where there is seating for guests to relax, they can see the first 4 floors worth of all the doors as they look up and around.
02/05...GREEN.......Sheraton Jumeirah Beach. copy for their passport. 50 dirhems (USD14) for taxi to city
11/05...GREEN.......Sofitel City Centre
03/04...GREEN.......ST. George Hotel near to the Public Library Deira
08/04...RED...........Taj Palace is pretty strict
07/04...GREEN.......Towers Rotana hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road, there are night cops patrolling that area all the time near the towers rotana hotel as well, especially in the parking area
05/05...GREEN.......Traders Hotel (part of Shangri La chain) in Deira Dubai
10/05...RED...........Vendome Plaza is a dump (had no choice, the hotel scene was TOTALLY booked solid). Not only that, but they charged DHS 200 for the girl and took her passport copy
09/05...GREEN.......Winchester Grand/ old Winchester
11/05...RED...........York

Cool Tiger
12-05-05, 22:09
11Bravo,

Hi, Could you please add Marco Polo Hotel (Deira) to your list. It would definitely be classed as a RED hotel. Info correct as at Oct-05.

Also, your list shows "Savoy Park Hotel Apartments". In fact they are 2 separate buildings, with same owners: Savoy Hotel and Savoy Park Apartments (Both in Bur Dubai, just behind the Ramada). Both would be classed as RED. Again, info correct as at Oct-05.

Thanks

Discerning
12-06-05, 14:26
Hi guys

Jumeira Rotana. I think it is in satwa, behind dune centre. Anyone has any idea if it is gf? search didnt throw up any info.

Would be nice to know if there is any in house talent availible there.

Will post a report when I get back. Have no choice, got to stay there.

Thx

Adimondo
12-06-05, 17:43
Thank you mate for the great work!

It is the by far the best compilation we ever had got on this thread. I can confirm the correctness and accuracy of the table concerning the Bur Dubai area.

What about Ramada on Mankhool Rd. nowadays? Is it necessary to show the ORIGINAL passport of your companion at the reception? This sounds like a diplomatic impediment without loosing face in terms of guest friendliness. I read about such a case on this thread. May be a separate occurence due to certain factors concerning the lady. I hope they didn't change their policy.

Best wishes,

Adimondo

Taegeuk
12-07-05, 02:29
Hi guys

Jumeira Rotana. I think it is in satwa, behind dune centre. Anyone has any idea if it is gf? search didnt throw up any info.

Would be nice to know if there is any in house talent availible there.

Will post a report when I get back. Have no choice, got to stay there.

ThxStayed there during GITEX in September. Very girl friendly. The night manager just gave me a wink and a smile every night as I walked past the front desk.

Can't say much about in house talent. Went into the hotel bar, but that was to watch a Champions League match. Noticed a group of young asian lovelies(5 or 6) that came in. Not sure if they were on the job or not. They stayed for around 20 minutes and left.

Naked Gunz
12-08-05, 02:51
When I checked in, before I even got out my wallet, the clerk flatly stated "No girls in the room!". Keep that in mind while tryin to have a good time.

I love the bar though.

MrC

11Bravo
12-09-05, 21:28
(York)...When I checked in, before I even got out my wallet, the clerk flatly stated "No girls in the room!". Well known fact, often reported on this thread (and that's why it literally pays to read the forum BEFORE travelling.

But worth repeating as some punters seem to miss it.

What about Ramada on Mankhool Rd. nowadays? Is it necessary to show the ORIGINAL passport of your companion at the reception? Wondered that myself. That WOULD be a severe handicap if true. Can someone please advise: does the girl need her ORIGINAL passport, or will a copy (or visa copy) suffice?

11Bravo
12-18-05, 20:02
Info gathered from Dubai hotel thread as of 18 dec 05. Believe I've incorporated the corrections received.

Name:
Alphabetical for easy lookup (as most questions in the form of "Is hotel xyz friendly").

If you cannot directly find, use your browser to "FIND on page" (under EDIT on global menu bar - top of browser, or CTRL+F) on MAIN name (e.g. "Meridien" is listed as "Le Meridien").

Some may be listed twice due to different "experiences".

Ratings: The ratings are based on comments found in the hotel thread. Hopefully, they will indicate YOUR experience if you stay there, but NO guarantee. GREEN: guest friendly, no adverse comments POSTED
YELLOW: adverse comments posted (mostly due to "guest" charges")
RED: absolute refusal or DIFFICULT requirements (e.g., ORIGINAL passport, no copy). Staying in one of these means you WILL be using HER place. You have only yourself to blame.

Date:
MM/YY. date last mentioned in an answer, (not necessarily last time stayed). Provided as "staleness" indicator.

Most popular in bold

date.......rating..........name
10/05...YELLOW....Admiral Plaza. 50 dhs charge for bringing back guests; others report 150 Dhs. for "guests"
12/04...GREEN......Airport Hotel
12/03...YELLOW....Al Bustan Residence (guess)
10/04...YELLOW....Al Bustan Rotana (near airport) has started to charge 200. If guest comes to hotel/room alone, there is a charge. If you meet guest in "car park or elsewhere", and escort yourself, there is no charge
01/04...GREEN.......Al Hina Residence
12/03...GREEN.......Al Mas Apartments in Bur Dubai (Golden Sands area)
05/05...GREEN.......Al Shams Hotel Apartments (Golden Sands area)
12/03...GREEN.......Ascot Hotel
05/05...YELLOW....Astoria Hotel. Extra 75dhs when you bring a guest
06/05...YELLOW....Bin Suloom Plaza Appartments, Deira. Charged 50 dhs
07/05...RED...........Bin Suloom Plaza Suites (asked policy)
06/05...GREEN.......Broadway Hotel, Diera
11/05...GREEN.......Burj Al Arab. All the girl has to do is quote suite number. Guests are OK if you register them at reception.
01/04...GREEN.......Capitol. It's slightly out of the way on Mina Road near Port Rashid
09/05...GREEN.......Chelsea (new in the Mankhool area)
11/05...RED...........Coral, Diera. Hotel is dry, no bar. Large population of long bearded males.
12/04...GREEN.......Crowne Plaza
07/04...GREEN.......Dallas Hotel (used as ST hotel; day rate, NOT hourly), opposite the Admiral Plaza. GROTTY, but functional.
10/05...GREEN.......Dar Al Sondos, operated by Le Meridien
09/05...GREEN.......Dubai Grand. "I'm 90% sure Dubai Grand is GF"
01/04...GREEN.......Dubai Marine Beach Resort
11/05...GREEN.......Dusit Hotel (assumed friendly; wg's seen leaving in am)
02/05...RED..........Emirates Tower. Girl needs her ORIGINAL passport, 250 dhs guest charge
02/04...GREEN.......Eureka Hotel Deira (off Rigga St). Great hotel as far as guest-friendliness, but would not stay there again due to distance from Bur Dubai, quality of rooms, lack of taxis in area
05/05...GREEN.......Fairmont
11/05...RED..........Golden Sands serviced apartments: 3, 5, 10 at least. Not at all friendly. GS3 has camera in lift. GS5 fire escape is on CCTV too (someone found that out the hard way!). Can book "wife", but requires advanced notice; only practical if girl booked in advance for a few days. As a properly registered guest, girl would have access to room at any time, including when he was not there. He was leaving in the morning so had no worries.
08/05...RED..........Grand Hyatt. Girl needs her ORIGINAL passport, 100 Dhs guest charge
03/05...GREEN......Hilton Dubai Creek
10/04...GREEN......Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
10/03...GREEN......Holiday Inn
10/05...YELLOW....Hyatt Regency Hotel. - charged an extra 120 dirhams as ""room supplement for guest
07/05...YELLOW....Ibis Hotel. Concierge stated girl had to have a driving licence or ORIGINAL passport. When I brought her in, I avoided the lobby on the left and headed straight for the lifts on the right. No security, no concierge, no problems
05/05...RED..........Imperial Suites. NO NO NO!!!!!!! Guests not permitted.
07/04...YELLOW....Intercontinental at Creek. She was stopped by the security for visa copy; 120 dhs charged to room.
09/05...GREEN.......Jumeira Rotana, Satwa. Very girl friendly.
10/03...GREEN.......Khaleej Palace. Downtown. 4 star, very user friendly
11/04...GREEN.......Le Merdien Faiways. Not to be confused with the main Le Meridien. By Chillis' restaurant and the car dealers.
05/04...YELLOW....Le Meridien Airport Hotel 120 Dh. "guest" payment"
11/05...GREEN.......Le Meridien Airport Hotel. No staff comments, no payment, even no registration. The doormen treat your guest as if she were your wife even thought she might be the 7th wife that week. The reception staff very discreet; don't even look up having spotted the situation as you arrived. Even the room service guys are polite and greet your guest when delivering ice etc.
09/04...GREEN.......Le Meridien Dar Al Sandos
09/04...GREEN.......Le Meridien Mina Siyahi (Seyahi)
09/04...GREEN.......Le Royal Meridien Resort Jumeriah Beach
09/05...GREEN.......London Crown
10/05...RED..........Marco Polo Hotel, Diera. Punter states is a definite RED.
03/05...GREEN.......Marriott
05/04...YELLOW....Metropolitan Palace Hotel (Al Maktourm street); tip the security guy's 10AED you are OK
12/04...GREEN.......Millenium
12/04...RED..........Millenium Airport Hotel
01/04...YELLOW....Movenpick. 100 dhs for your "guest". Various reports mixed as to OK/not OK
09/05...GREEN.......Novotel World Trade Center. Asked girls for identification
11/05...GREEN.......Palm Hotel. Near Amnesia/Hard Rock
03/05...YELLOW....Panorama Hotel, Bur Dubai (Jockey's). If you take lady upstairs, additional 50 Dhs on bill
11/05...GREEN.......Ramada Continental. Near airport; may ask for the girl's visa copy
11/05...GREEN.....Ramada Hotel on Mankhool Rd. in Bur Dubai. Copy of her passport (no passport, no girl) (MANY favorable reports)
10/03...GREEN.......Ramada Intercontinental
11/05...RED..........Regal (Plaza/Palace)(where Rockafellas is) is a NO NO NO!!!!!!! Grown men seen crying when absolutley no way guests could be brought to room.
06/05...RED..........Regent Palace Hotel. Charge you between 150 to 250 dhs additional
10/05...YELLOW......Renaissance. Guest registration required; 50 dhs charge added to bill
08/04...GREEN.......Rihab Rotana. Good if you have your own car. Underground parking garage with elevator directly to your room without passing the lobby does work. However, CANNOT verify that someone trying to get a guest in via the lobby would work. But having a car, parking underground and taking the elevator up works like a dream.
02/04...RED..........Riviera
01/04...GREEN.......Rolla Residence, opposite the Impirial Suites hotel.
06/04...GREEN.......Royal Mirage Palace
05/04...GREEN.......Rush Inn
05/05...RED..........Rush Inn
10/03...YELLOW....Rydges Plaza - costs 100 dhs to have a girl in your room
10/05...RED..........Savoy Hotel (same owner as Savoy Park Apartments)
10/05...RED..........Savoy Park Apartments (same owner as Savoy Hotel)
09/03...RED..........Sea Shell
08/05...YELLOW....Seaview. 50 dhs guest charge.
06/05...YELLOW....Shangri-La Hotel. (Shangri La) 150 dhs for each girl
10/05...GREEN....Sheraton 4 Points (Sheraton Four Points) in Bur Dubai (MANY favorable reports)
11/05...GREEN.......Sheraton Deira (different than Sheraton Dubai Creek) No extra charges, copy of residence permit, copy destroyed in the morning. "Green all the way."
07/05...GREEN.......Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel. Ask for high floor: in the lobby, where there is seating for guests to relax, they can see the first 4 floors worth of all the doors as they look up and around.
02/05...GREEN.......Sheraton Jumeirah Beach. Copy of their passport. Taxi to city: 50 dhs (USD14) (she will ask you to pay).
11/05...GREEN.......Sofitel City Centre
03/04...GREEN.......St. George Hotel, near Deira Public Library
08/04...RED...........Taj Palace is pretty strict. Large population of long bearded males.
07/04...GREEN.......Towers Rotana Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road. Night cops patrolling that area all the time; near the Towers Rotana hotel as well, especially in the parking area
05/05...GREEN.......Traders Hotel (part of Shangri La chain) in Deira
10/05...RED...........Vendome Plaza. A dump (no choice: hotel scene TOTALLY booked). Not only that, charged 200 dhs for guest; took her passport copy
09/05...GREEN.......Winchester Grand/Old Winchester
11/05...RED...........York. NO NO NO!!!!!!! Guests not permitted.

Piper1
12-19-05, 01:08
Bravo - again, good work. You (or I) don't stay at the hotels, so it would be good if a few other guys could add info about prices.

Cheers

Piper

ExpatCat
12-19-05, 05:08
Bravo,

Brilliant summation of the hotel scene. Glad that I could have helped in some way, I recognised a couple of comments. I'll get in touch next time I get a chance to travel to DXB. No immediate plans due to too much work at the moment. Prices for hotels can be found from numerous internet hotel discount sites. They vary sooo much dependent on when the Dubai Shopping festival is on, or what convention or exhibition is in town. Dubai is getting to be a little expensive these days. The cheap hotels are no longer that cheap.
As Bravo and others have posted, don't go to Dubai just for P4P, if you can incorporate it into a business trip, all well and good. Otherwise, it can get pricey.

Regardless of all that, have a great Christmas and a Happy Humping New Year.

Expatcat

Mahku
12-19-05, 15:03
About the Rihab Rotana, I'm the one who filed that report from last year. I just want to make it clear that I never tried to bring a girl through the lobby so I can't say for sure if it's guest friendly that way. But having a car, parking underground and taking the elevator up works like a dream.

Deepnpurple
12-19-05, 19:14
Hi guys

Do anyone know abt this new peninsula hotel at burdubai near gold shops I think that area is called meena bazar area. Do anyone now is this a guest or girl friendly. Never heard of this before I have to stay here. Looking forward for your response.

Discerning
12-22-05, 20:40
Small one. Jumeira rotana at Satwa. I guess this one can be added to the greens. can vouch for that. :-)

Fly Guy 66
12-24-05, 01:16
Anyone able to flag Oasis Beach as a red/yellow or green?

11Bravo
12-24-05, 03:01
Small one. Jumeira rotana at Satwa. I guess this one can be added to the greens. can vouch for that. :-)Don't know about the alphabet you use, but, with the one I use, it is there, right between je and jw:
09/05...GREEN.......Jumeira Rotana, Satwa. Very girl friendly.

Henman
01-01-06, 12:49
Please add the following hotel to the list of Green Hotels,

- Number One Tower Suites, Sheikh Zayed Road near to Shan Gri La. They just ask for a copy of the girl passport sometimes.

Bizzie
01-02-06, 05:17
Has anyone stayed at Al Sondos Suites byLe Meridien?
Any pertient info would be greatly appreciated.
Haapy New year!

Piper1
01-02-06, 06:01
I checked prices for Four Points for a fellow member heading to Dubai soon. Some of you may be interested in these discounted internet rates - 400-450DH (US$110-120)/night, including breakfast and taxes.

Four Points is GF, but has no P4P Bars. It has a non-P4P nightclub, so who knows - you could get lucky there for a freebie - mainly Indian nightclubbers, some Westerners. Also has a British bar.

It's in a great location for the hobby: Bank Street in Bur Dubai - only a few minutes walk to a number of reliable P4P venues (York Bar in York Hotel, Rockafellas in Regal Plaza Hotel, Jockeys Bar in Panorama, and the not-so-reliable club in Ramada Hotel). Almost all hotels along Bank Street have some action, but not as full-on. There's usually street action outside these same places (mainly Chinese, some African girls), but quantity varies from a handful to a hundred depending on LE activity and time of night.

http://www.asiatraveltips.com/FourPointsSheratonBurDubaiHotel.htm

cheers

Piper

Bizzie - a quick search and Bravo's FAQ shows Al Sondos is GF.

Sporadic
01-02-06, 17:00
Piper, the rates you were "quoted" are teasers. You cannot actually get a room for these prices. If you actually try to reserve something at these rates, you will be told that there are no more rooms availble at that rate. :(

www.starwood.com has up to the minute rates for all Sheraton properties.
The rate for next week starts at 675Dhs. Next month (15 Feb) 875Dhs and are both without breakfast and are ++ rates!
Cheers,

Sporadic

11Bravo
01-03-06, 18:05
Has anyone stayed at Al Sondos Suites byLe Meridien?As Piper pointed out, Al Sondos is alphabetized by Le Meridien.

My suggestion is, when looking for hotel info, move to the page the list is on, then use your browser ( ctrl F ) to search for a KEYWORD (e.g., Sondos).

Henmen While list won't be updated every week, perhaps once a month or two.

Bizzie
01-04-06, 05:25
Piper, the rates you were "quoted" are teasers. You cannot actually get a room for these prices. If you actually try to reserve something at these rates, you will be told that there are no more rooms availble at that rate. :(
Sporadic

The rates Piper had posted did give me hard on too, but you are right, not available (I checked).

Bravo/Pipes,
You guys are too much! Having done a great job with the list, Bravo must have thought that the stupid questions would stop:)
I was referring to the Al Sondos Suites, which is aparently a different location/hotel than the Dar Al Sondos hotel apartments mentioned below. Go figure!
One might be safe to assume that it would be GF, like all other Le Meridiens (which are all now part of Starwood).

Piper1
01-04-06, 08:05
That's a shame - I hate teasers. Well, not all teasers.

Bizzie - no probs - I did notice there were two - as you say - probably GF. Have a good one (or two).

Piper

Piper1
01-04-06, 14:19
Hmmm - just worked out if I rented out the first floor of my beachside palace for hotel prices, and included monger tour-guide assistance, I'd be a rich man. Early retirement, and the perks of the job are lookin' good. :) So is that one-year in the cell and one-way ticket home provided by LE. :(

11Bravo
01-05-06, 07:02
I was referring to the Al Sondos Suites, which is aparently a different location/hotel than the Dar Al Sondos hotel apartments mentioned below.Granted, there are a lot of similiar names floating around. Also, some names get run together (e.g., I'm assuming the Le Meridien Airport Hotel and the Airport Hotel are 2 different places).

So, it would appear that it would be a good idea to qualify a question if the info you are seeking bears a resemblance to an existing listing, as in "the Al Sondos Suites, not the hotel..."

And, as demonstrated by Piper's experience with the teaser rates, I think it's futile to try and list as, as ExpatCat posted, too dependent on what's on at the moment.

Bizzie
01-05-06, 20:36
Granted, there are a lot of similiar names floating around. Also, some names get run together (e.g., I'm assuming the Le Meridien Airport Hotel and the Airport Hotel are 2 different places).
You are correct. I think that the Airport Hotel and the Millenium are the same (?).

For some reason the hotel rates for Feb. (even after the DSF) are fairly expensive. I dont think that there is any big convention going on.

Blahh
01-06-06, 03:05
Is there anything like conventation or seminars going on in dubai between Jan25-through Jan28. I am just checking availablity on these days, Last year there was a computer conventation & I had a realy hard time to find a room for myself.
any info appreciated.

Thanks,

Blahh

Sporadic
01-06-06, 13:39
Just like magic! Need a room at the four points? Now they quote 450dhs for a room (at least from Sunday.)

This is the undoubtable fallout from the mourning period, but quite a dramatic drop in price.

ExpatCat
01-07-06, 05:36
Hmmm - just worked out if I rented out the first floor of my beachside palace for hotel prices, and included monger tour-guide assistance, :(

Piper, If you ever think of offering this service to well respected members of the forum, just let me know. :) The prices quoted by DXB hotels are getting ridiculous. So far I'm voting with my feet and staying away.

Cheers
Expatcat

Bizzie
01-07-06, 06:44
Just like magic! Need a room at the four points? Now they quote 450dhs for a room (at least from Sunday.)

This is the undoubtable fallout from the mourning period, but quite a dramatic drop in price.
Where did you see that? It's not on the Starwood website.

JustSumFun
01-07-06, 10:33
Has anyone stayed at Al Sondos Suites byLe Meridien?
Any pertient info would be greatly appreciated.
Haapy New year!Hi mate. Dar Al Sandos is GF. A friend from the forum stays there quite often and has not had any problems.

Hi guys Thanks to all you guys who posted about me. Special thanks to the "Silent Majority" who heaved a sigh of relief when I left. But before we all celeberate let me give you the bad news. There is a possibility the "Silent Majority" might have to endure some more of my trite reports in the near future. Still early days but there is some possibility of me coming back to haunt them.

Sad to hear about the sudden demise of the ruler. It was unexpected, to say the least.

Cheers

JSF

Sporadic
01-07-06, 15:07
Bizzie
Where did you see that? It's not on the Starwood website.This is the point. For the Sat-Sun timeframe, they lowered the price to reflect cancellations I presume (SteveSTX, help me here.)

Yield management is practiced in many industries, and room availability can vary by the hour, keep checking and when you see a rate you can swallow, grab it RIGHT THEN!

I got two nights at the Sofitel last year during GITEX (yes the rate sucked) when everyone, including the front desk swore there was nothing. When it popped on the Accor website, I snapped it up, and voila! a room.

Steve Dubai
01-07-06, 22:12
BizzieThis is the point. For the Sat-Sun timeframe, they lowered the price to reflect cancellations I presume (SteveSTX, help me here.)

A lot of hotels follow this concept - last m inute deals - not enough time to load on the website, or maybe an agent whose client has cancelled re-sells the room at a 50% discount, but pockets this plus the cancellation charge from the first client.

Not everyone though is prepared to risk waiting for a room at the last minute....especially in Dubai!!

Sporadic
01-07-06, 22:38
I just checked three minutes ago, and the Sheraton Dubai Creek is the cheapest (!) of the Sheraton properties at 755++ per night starting Monday, the Four Points was 825++. Nobody would compare the two hotels as far as quality goes... Dubai Creek is way better (as a hotel) but 4 points is more GF. Go figure, could be that everyone knows the 4 points is a better venue (GF and local) compared to Dubai creek (or this could just be a market blip.)

I do not blame the hotels for getting the best rate they can in the circumstances, but this is clearly a case of "squeeze what you can from the market."

11Bravo
01-08-06, 14:16
Not everyone though is prepared to risk waiting for a room at the last minute....especially in Dubai!!I don't know, with the cool weather these days, those park benches could be rather nice.

Piper1
01-08-06, 15:16
Just called 4 points again - best possible rate for four nights early Feb is 715DH ++ (Total 858DH - ie US$235.night).

Can anyone recommend a decent GF hotel near Golden Triangle for $US100 to 150/nt?

11Bravo
01-08-06, 18:47
Can anyone recommend a decent GF hotel near Golden Triangle for $US100 to 150/nt?My maid's quarters: twin bed, own bathroom; I'd be willing to accept only $125/night ($140 if you want a turn-down and pillow mint).

Maid NOT included.

Piper1
01-08-06, 19:44
My maid's quarters: twin bed, own bathroom; I'd be willing to accept only $125/night ($140 if you want a turn-down and pillow mint).

Maid NOT included.
Hey that's my idea! But I'm offering a whole floor, decorated boudoir/harem style, with tasteful red and black furnishings. Maid included. Okay, kidding. The maid had to go, she was too attractive and Miss Wildcat was waiting for her to make one little mistake. She came back from a Christmas party after a few drinks and smiled at me in that sort of way. Mistake.

But seriously, I'm trying to help out a forum mate who gave me a lot of good info via PM about BKK and resulted in a super-cutie in my first hours there.