PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Wicked Roger
02-06-14, 02:45
Any feedback on Skai Residency, is it green?Kokome,

Read this link and then think before the next FR. Easy to find if any hotel is green in the UAE (in fact anywhere in the world)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1619-Dubai-Hotel-Information&p=1528265&viewfull=1#post1528265

Your life so far as an ISG member seems to consist of asking questions so the above link will help you in your quest

Member #4361
02-07-14, 09:05
All,

I've seen a few conflicting forum reports on the Rad Blu in Deira. I stayed there three months ago and there was absolutely no issues bringing girls back. All that was required was an ID. There is now one report saying the hotel is red, based on information from the Kubu club, and another saying it is still green. I've booked eight days at the hotel and could use some updated info.

Considering the quantity of working girls in the two hotel bars I find it hard to imagine that it is red. However, confirmation would be most appreciated since I want to take full advantage of my semiannual Dubai trip.

Thanks in advance.

Margaya
02-07-14, 20:38
I decided to visit Dubai as a last minute decision and have shortlusted following green hotels:

Regal.

York.

Panorama diera.

Panaramo bur.

Astoria.

City max.

So the question to those who have stayed at above hotels is.which one is best bet for being clean and GF friendly? My research gravitates towards regal being the best but would like to hear from anyone who have used above ones.

Thanks in advance

French Canadia
02-08-14, 06:30
I decided to visit Dubai as a last minute decision and have shortlusted following green hotels:

Regal.

York.

Panorama diera.

Panaramo bur.

Astoria.

City max.

So the question to those who have stayed at above hotels is. Which one is best bet for being clean and GF friendly? My research gravitates towards regal being the best but would like to hear from anyone who have used above ones.

Thanks in advanceTitle says it all.

Take care

FC

Margaya
02-08-14, 13:52
Title says it all.

Take care

FCTabarnak, I thought these ones were as green as Costa rica is.

DubPunt
02-09-14, 14:29
A WG confirmed to me that can bring girls up to you room.

Happy hunting!

All,

I've seen a few conflicting forum reports on the Rad Blu in Deira. I stayed there three months ago and there was absolutely no issues bringing girls back. All that was required was an I'd. There is now one report saying the hotel is red, based on information from the Kubu club, and another saying it is still green. I've booked eight days at the hotel and could use some updated info.

Considering the quantity of working girls in the two hotel bars I find it hard to imagine that it is red. However, confirmation would be most appreciated since I want to take full advantage of my semiannual Dubai trip.

Thanks in advance.

AcesUp
02-10-14, 02:30
Gents,

Haven't been to Dubai in a while but a short trip might be in my future and a report will follow.

What is the latest status of my favorite hotel. The Hyatt regency near the Gold Souk?

Tkn14
02-10-14, 05:51
I have never heard about a hotel which was green and then turned RED and after that came back to be GREEN. All hotels once they turned to red it is like "The Game is Over".

A WG confirmed to me that can bring girls up to you room.

Happy hunting!

Cons68
02-10-14, 08:34
I have never heard about a hotel which was green and then turned RED and after that came back to be GREEN. All hotels once they turned to red it is like "The Game is Over".It happens.

DubPunt
02-10-14, 13:56
I have never heard about a hotel which was green and then turned RED and after that came back to be GREEN. All hotels once they turned to red it is like "The Game is Over".I am just a messenger and didn't try it myself but this was not the first time I hear that Radi has turned green again.

Joe Karnavic
02-10-14, 18:20
I have never heard about a hotel which was green and then turned RED and after that came back to be GREEN. All hotels once they turned to red it is like "The Game is Over".I can tell you how it happens from my own experience. Radisson Blue Deira was my regular hunting ground earlier. It was green initially. I will stay there and take girls from Kubu, sometimes even two girls at a time. Never had issues. The girls in Kubu were known to security and he will allow them without even I'd. Few months later there was a fight between WG and customer, police were called in and then Raddison blue remained red for quite sometime. Once that incident in forgotten slowly they become green.

Green hotel can turn red very quickly if there is constant movement of WG in and out of lift. This can be uncomfortable for hotel management. They do not want their hotel to look like brothel. They will temporarily clamp down in that case.

Big Daddy 1906
02-10-14, 21:16
You have two options, Le Meridian at the airport or the Ramada. Which do you choose and why?

QualityGuy2013
02-10-14, 23:38
You have two options, Le Meridian at the airport or the Ramada. Which do you choose and why?Sure Le Meridian. It is totally green and has jails club with nice band and fair selections of girls.

The Cane
02-11-14, 00:22
You have two options, Le Meridian at the airport or the Ramada. Which do you choose and why?I would pick the Ramada bur Dubai because it's consistently green and within easy walking distance or a short cab ride to many of the clubs you'll want to attend during your stay in the UAE.

Rhode1
02-11-14, 05:56
Ok for this choice, but the Meridien airport has the famous "Jules" Bar (onsite) and not "Jails" as I read a few post ago.

For the Radisson blue, that would be a wonderfull news, because his Kubu bar (onsite) was so practical and full of nice CIS!

I would pick the Ramada bur Dubai because it's consistently green and within easy walking distance or a short cab ride to many of the clubs you'll want to attend during your stay in the UAE.

Zambind
02-11-14, 06:22
Gents,

Haven't been to Dubai in a while but a short trip might be in my future and a report will follow.

What is the latest status of my favorite hotel. The Hyatt regency near the Gold Souk?Hi,

Seems the Hyatt Regency is red. They don't allow visitors into the rooms (as per e mail I got), I am guessing one option is if you have a lady coming ealry afternoon then book lunch at the restaurant on top floor. But that in my opinion is much of a hassle. Unfortunately I have allready been booked at hyatt, might have to look at booking another room, but rates are sky high due to gulf food show.

Tkn14
02-11-14, 08:34
If you are going to stay for two nights why not spend one night in each hotel? Ramada is within walking distance from Regal Plaza and York. Le meri has its Jules bar, but rooms are pricey!

You have two options, Le Meridian at the airport or the Ramada. Which do you choose and why?

WaqasAj84
02-11-14, 15:38
If you are going to stay for two nights why not spend one night in each hotel? Ramada is within walking distance from Regal Plaza and York. Le meri has its Jules bar, but rooms are pricey!I am new here. Which Ramada is green? I can see Ramada Jumeira, Ramada Downtown, Ramada Mankhool road, Ramada Barsha road.

AcesUp
02-11-14, 22:08
Hi,

Seems the Hyatt Regency is red. They don't allow visitors into the rooms (as per e mail I got) , I am guessing one option is if you have a lady coming ealry afternoon then book lunch at the restaurant on top floor. But that in my opinion is much of a hassle. Unfortunately I have allready been booked at hyatt, might have to look at booking another room, but rates are sky high due to gulf food show.Thus is a pity since one of the best hunting grounds, the Premiere disco sits virtually in its lobby. I've enjoyed watching (and participating) in that ritual many times.

Half Married
02-14-14, 02:59
Just to give an update, I was booking Traders Hotel Bur Dubai and asked them, they said, no female visitors allowed, even with proper ID. So it is Red guys.

Big Daddy 1906
02-14-14, 17:31
Just to give an update, I was booking Traders Hotel Bur Dubai and asked them, they said, no female visitors allowed, even with proper ID. So it is Red guys.If this is correct, it is truly a tragic day for freedom.

Band100
02-15-14, 11:04
You need original I'd shows by the visitor at the reception. And it is not possible to sneak the visitor in via the elevator from the parking lot. Tried it but the reception called and ask the visitor to come down.

Want More
02-15-14, 15:24
This is behind Roxkfellas. We got a one bed apartment for 600 reception said that normally they charge 400 from next week. They take everyone's ID but return yours after making a copy.

Wicked Roger
02-15-14, 17:04
Just to give an update, I was booking Traders Hotel Bur Dubai and asked them, they said, no female visitors allowed, even with proper ID. So it is Red guys.That is odd, strange and disappointing. But I know some girls who work there and take mongers to the rooms so this is odd news indeed. Maybe it is to keep non Traders girls out as was told by my contact the hotel only allows certain approved girls to work the bar there.

Daniyal
02-15-14, 20:25
I would appreciate if you can let me know the status of Rainbow hotel or exclusive hotel apartment Burdubai.

ArnoldDk
02-16-14, 10:09
Hi,

I have to go to Dubai next time.

Booked at Media one hotel in Jumeirah for 4 nights.

Is it a green hotel?

Thanks,

StefanI was staying there a month ago, the reception was there if you needed them, but never said anything, poolparty and barparty with a lot of fine looking eastern european ladies.

Very nice hotel for the price.

Wicked Roger
02-16-14, 12:47
I would appreciate if you can let me know the status of Rainbow hotel or exclusive hotel apartment Burdubai.Daniyal,

I think you have been advised to give and take before and referred to the abbreviation RTFF etc

This is the 3rd FR and again another question when a simple call to the hotel would answer your question but clearly you are a manager and want others to make (and pay) for the call?

Maybe the reason you don't get any solid replies is because you did not read a FR I posted earlier about this to a few other managers, a good read but you will need to RTFF.

Want More
02-16-14, 17:06
Last night I was at the Boulevard Hotel Apartments. There is a whole bunch of Ukrainian girls who stay there. So there is no fuss at the reception. They know what they are doing. I had a one bed. Other than they providing only 2 towels, did not have any complaints with the one bedroom apartment that they provided. They don't have room service, so finish your food and drink before you come in.

Daniyal
02-16-14, 18:00
Daniyal,

I think you have been advised to give and take before and referred to the abbreviation RTFF etc

This is the 3rd FR and again another question when a simple call to the hotel would answer your question but clearly you are a manager and want others to make (and pay) for the call?

Maybe the reason you don't get any solid replies is because you did not read a FR I posted earlier about this to a few other managers, a good read but you will need to RTFF.Mr. Roger,

For your information this forum is for Dubai hotel information and people are willing to help each others. I don't want to respond to your previous posts but I must advice you if you can't help others then at least you should keep quite and let others to help. I would appreciate if you will not respond to my queries and let someone else to help me out. Yes I am new to forum and if I have experience in Dubai I will share the same with others. No hard feelings.

Snow1998
02-17-14, 18:23
I would appreciate if you can let me know the status of Rainbow hotel or exclusive hotel apartment Burdubai.I tried to pm you where you could find quality pakistani WGs and as to the status of the hotels lists as some of the information cannot be made public. But for some reason it seems you haven't taken out $20. Now if you can't afford that its not possible to give you the information and would be even harder for you to afford quality WGs. Maybe you could ask those willing to help you if they could take out a subscription ($20) for you so you could then be given the information you crave. That way you can get the information all for free.

Wilts Boy
02-18-14, 00:11
Mr. Roger,

For your information this forum is for Dubai hotel information and people are willing to help each others. I don't want to respond to your previous posts but I must advice you if you can't help others then at least you should keep quite and let others to help. I would appreciate if you will not respond to my queries and let someone else to help me out. Yes I am new to forum and if I have experience in Dubai I will share the same with others. No hard feelings.Daniyal,

You are not doing yourself any favours by responses like that to a senior member of this forum who has track record of helping those who in return provide useful feedback to other members on here, so yourself a favour and write a few FR then people will treat you seriously!

WB

Joe Karnavic
02-18-14, 00:27
Mr. Roger,

For your information this forum is for Dubai hotel information and people are willing to help each others. I don't want to respond to your previous posts but I must advice you if you can't help others then at least you should keep quite and let others to help. I would appreciate if you will not respond to my queries and let someone else to help me out. Yes I am new to forum and if I have experience in Dubai I will share the same with others. No hard feelings.You still do not understand how things work here. Yes, we have problem with people like you. Seniors here spend so much time and money to get the right information. They have wealth of knowledge which they will share happily with the people who also make effort to add value to this forum and you have cheek to question a senior. From which part of earth you have come ? It seems that you have come from a place where no one pays for subscription and try to give clues to each other like school children in open forum. Hence Jackson has put large banners warning people not to give cryptic clues. Hope you are not migrating from that culture.If yes please go away, this board soon may get infected. Anybody in this forum helping you at this stage must have some serious mental issue.

LanceALot
02-18-14, 12:25
Hi,

Anyone know if Four Points on SZR is greem. I know the Bank st one is green, but I will be staying at the one on SZR. Managed to talk the admin chick from booking Crowne Plaza or Emirates Grand *shudder. But if needs to be near the DIFC so. Any input welcome.

ColdFusion1975
02-18-14, 17:53
Hi guys,

Does anybody know if the Millennium Plaza is green?

Thanks in advance and cheers,

CF

Mr Ricky
02-18-14, 23:26
LanceALot,

I stayed at the 4PS in SZR a few months ago. I had no problem during the day as she just blended in with the crowd. There is a security guard in the lobby as well. In the evening, one girl I met in the Premiere said it was girl friendly but another girl had some doubts and checked with her mate and said no so your question is a good one. They do have a back door you can try that takes you to the lifts or you could say your are visiting the bars. I am very unlikely to book this place again becasue it is not a 100% dead cert.

Kabul Guy
02-19-14, 03:33
Anyone have up to date info on status?

I have a short layover in a couple days, made shorter by reg girls regular work schedule.

Since she works near there thought would be a good place for a quick time after her work before my flight. The half hour or so saved by going elsewhere can be put to better use.

Thanks.

KG

RushRider
02-19-14, 04:23
Still green. Three different girls over three nights and not once asked for I'd. Last visit they asked for I'd, so hit and miss.

Rush

Wicked Roger
02-19-14, 08:14

I have a short layover in a couple days, made shorter by reg girls regular work schedule.

Since she works near there thought would be a good place for a quick time after her work before my flight. The half hour or so saved by going elsewhere can be put to better use.

Thanks.

KGLast time I was there it asked for ID only not hassle but make sure as always (and am sure you do KG) is to book double occupancy.

LanceALot
02-19-14, 14:00
Thanks for the info Ricky.

LanceALot,

I stayed at the 4PS in SZR a few months ago. I had no problem during the day as she just blended in with the crowd. There is a security guard in the lobby as well. In the evening, one girl I met in the Premiere said it was girl friendly but another girl had some doubts and checked with her mate and said no so your question is a good one. They do have a back door you can try that takes you to the lifts or you could say your are visiting the bars. I am very unlikely to book this place again becasue it is not a 100% dead cert.

WaqasAj84
02-19-14, 16:42
Here's what I got in reply from different hotels.

My email

I will be staying over in Dubai for a day in coming weeks on a meeting. I looked over (hotel name) and found the rates to be good but my concern is, are guests allowed to stay overnight in the rooms if I book double occupancy?

Ramada Mankhool road

"Grettings from Ramada Hotel Dubai!

With regards to your queries below, it is allowed to have visitor in the room as long as he / she is carrying valid ID or original passports with them.

Thank you and best regards."

Radisson Blu

"Thank you for your email. Please be advised if the room is booked on a double occupancy then two people can stay in the room even if it is overnight.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards.

Please note the swimming pool is closed for renovation "

Majestic Hotel

"Greetings from Majestic Hotel Dubai!

Thank you for your previous mail and please be informed that if you booked for double occupancy please inform you accompanier to bring the valid passport or Identification for the verification purposes as UAE Law.

Should you have queries please do not hesitate to contact us."

Member #4361
02-19-14, 20:37
I can tell you how it happens from my own experience. Radisson Blue Deira was my regular hunting ground earlier. It was green initially. I will stay there and take girls from Kubu, sometimes even two girls at a time. Never had issues. The girls in Kubu were known to security and he will allow them without even I'd. Few months later there was a fight between WG and customer, police were called in and then Raddison blue remained red for quite sometime. Once that incident in forgotten slowly they become green.

Green hotel can turn red very quickly if there is constant movement of WG in and out of lift. This can be uncomfortable for hotel management. They do not want their hotel to look like brothel. They will temporarily clamp down in that case.All,

I could use the opinion of some experienced members. There are definitely conflicting reports on Raedisson Blu in Deira over the past few weeks. I had no problem last October or December. There were a few confirmations over the past week from my initial inquiry, which I appreciate greatly.

Today I was trying to square away some Saturday night entertainment and two of the three Pinay chicks said the hotel was a no go. I have know idea how current their information is but I'm bugging out because hotels are booked full because of some huge convention. The question is if I book a double room will that lower the risk of getting turned away? Also, is it too ballsy to call and ask the hotel if you can have a girlfriend stay over? Does it matter if you have a premium room or are a regular customer at a specific hotel? (I've done tons of business at this place over the last five years).

I'm pretty much stuck with the hotel at this point since anything good is either sold or $400 / night. Anyway, sorry to repeat a question but I want to be armed with as much information as possible so I can adapt if needed.

Thanks again,

Scorcher

Big Daddy 1906
02-19-14, 22:13
Will be coming back to Dubai for the first time on over a year. Normally stay at Intercontinental Festival City but will be unable to this time. RTFF and have come up with conflicting information. Last thing reported BOTH Traders and the Crowne Plaza on SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD are Red, yet others are saying still Green. Can this be confirmed one way or the other? Thanks.

Tkn14
02-20-14, 15:38
The room and the bed are small.

Thanks.

KG

Kabul Guy
02-21-14, 07:09
The room and the bed are small.Thanks small bed not that much of an issue. Unfortunatly GF works near there so does not want to be seen playing there.

Tkn14
02-21-14, 12:09
If it is true, it would be a great news! It is a decent cheap hotel.

You need original I'd shows by the visitor at the reception. And it is not possible to sneak the visitor in via the elevator from the parking lot. Tried it but the reception called and ask the visitor to come down.

Black Eyes
02-23-14, 22:10
Last time when I stayed there, the girl was allowed and only after signing on her passport copy.

It's a wait of shame, if the place is crowded.

Thanks.

KG

Kalpesh
02-24-14, 22:17
Greetings from Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai!

I have noted your inquiry and we would like to inform you that there will be a charges of AED 240 for additional guest. However if you have already booked for 2 person you don't need to pay anything extra if someone would like to stay with you over night.

Best regards,

Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai

Tkn14
02-25-14, 03:31
The response does not tell if the hotel is green or not! What was your question to the hotel? Mr. WaqasAj84 used the words "guest" and "double occupancy" in his question to know if the hotel is green or not. Using the word "guest" or "double" will not give a clear idea to the hotel that you are going to bring a WG to your room! Some hotel staff translate "allowing guest" as WG and some will translate it as your normal friends. When I send an e-mail to a hotel I use the word "girlfriend" instead of the word "guest" to give a clear idea to the hotel staff that I am going to bring a girl from the outside to my room. I am sure all the Dubai hotel staff know what I mean!

Greetings from Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai!

I have noted your inquiry and we would like to inform you that there will be a charges of AED 240 for additional guest. However if you have already booked for 2 person you don't need to pay anything extra if someone would like to stay with you over night.

Best regards,

Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai

Simultaneous
02-25-14, 09:56
Stayed there last week and it was green. Terrible walk of shame in the lobby though as it's usually full of tourists availing of the free wifi until the wee small hours.

I picked up a fili in the bar and she came to my room no questions asked. She wasn't dressed to the nines though which probably helped. Usually I pick up girls wearing dresses, heels and stockings so it's always a stop at reception first hehe.

Happy hunting gentlemen.

Margaya
02-26-14, 03:54
Is there any green hotel anyone can recommend where one can pick up CIS girls on premises and bring them to room w / o too many hassles?

Below $100 / night, not want to go straight to five star hotels.

Please advise.

Thanks

RoundUp
02-26-14, 22:33
Le Meriden Airport. Now called 'Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre' is still perfectly green. Some new ladies in the Jules Bar. More blond russians and the usual set of Chinese, filis and some nigerians who pretend to be from Mozambique, Ghana or elsewhere.

Grosvenor House is perfectly green as of 25th Feb 2014. No questions, no I'd, no walk of shame.

Global Surfer
02-28-14, 01:47
Is there any green hotel anyone can recommend where one can pick up CIS girls on premises and bring them to room w / o too many hassles?

Below $100 / night, not want to go straight to five star hotels.

Please advise.

ThanksMission Impossible in under USD 100.

Cheap hotels with night clubs would not let your guest in your room most of the time.

Your best bet is 4 star hotels in Bur Dubai and then you can walk Panorama, York, Regal and Imperial.

I have heard about cheap hotels, cheap bars and cheap girls in Diera but I have not tried any of them.

You may find a few reports in this forum about them

Margaya
02-28-14, 02:36
Mission Impossible in under USD 100.

Cheap hotels with night clubs would not let your guest in your room most of the time.

Your best bet is 4 star hotels in Bur Dubai and then you can walk Panorama, York, Regal and Imperial.

I have heard about cheap hotels, cheap bars and cheap girls in Diera but I have not tried any of them.

You may find a few reports in this forum about themOK, thanks a lot for replying. It does seem like the mongering scene in Dubai is indeed limited to expensive hotels. Cheaper hotels offer just the takeout. Might stay at Citymax / Majestic or Metropolitan.

Daniyal
02-28-14, 13:59
Dear friends,

I would like to share my recent experience of Dubai (A week stay). I stayed in three hotels.

Park Regis Hotel (Opposite to Burjuman) Completely GF no questions asked stayed there three nights take multiple girls no issue. Great hotel wonderfull rooms and clubbing facility.

London Crown Hotel Apartment 1 (Bur Dubai) close to action (Golden Triangle) GF friendly girl need to register but room quality is very low and hotel is bit outdated. Stay one night only.

Comfort Inn Hotel Apartment (Tecom internet city) Wonderfull hotel completely gf no questions asked. Great Rooms

Hope this will help you guys out.

Rhode1
03-01-14, 05:23
I confirm that Radisson Blu Deira is green.

There is a security guard at the entrance of the elevators.

They just ask the ID of the WG.

And you need to use your key to activate the elevator.

So if you use an escort service, she won't be able to go directly in your room.

I stayed there last week.

Don't forget to reserve a "double" even if you are single.

The Kubu Bar if full every night.

Most of the girl are CIS but no girl above 7/10.

I can advice a 23 years old Chinese girl, called BinBin.

GFE service and all your desires are possible.

She explained me that a WG can go only with one client, each night in a room of this hotel.

And that most of the clients of the Kubu are staying at the Radisson.

So after having a client at the Radisson, she goes at the Jules (Meridien Hotel) for the second client!

If you want to have some sun, note that the pool is in reconstruction since 2 years. (And they were unable to tell when or if, it will be reopened. But the hotel has a free limo service, to bring you at the very nice pool of the Alrayaan rotana hotel (10 min ride).

Which is located in the brand new and huge Al Ghurair Mall.

Enjoy

MikeDubai
03-01-14, 15:28
Interesting "green" hotel. When I called up to make a reservation and asked about visitor policy, they said that visitor is OK with ID, but, you can only have the same visitor during your stay.

I was only booked in for one night, so not a problem, but some might want to be careful depending on your plans!

Cons68
03-01-14, 23:46
Yes I reported that some time ago. It is quit annoying.

Funnily enough I have seen a guy checking in two girls at the same time, low class Nigerian. Little room for doubt here.

Interesting "green" hotel. When I called up to make a reservation and asked about visitor policy, they said that visitor is OK with I'd, but, you can only have the same visitor during your stay.

I was only booked in for one night, so not a problem, but some might want to be careful depending on your plans!

Rhode1
03-02-14, 15:23
I forget to tell that there is no problem to bring 2 girls at the same time, in your room.

Rhode1
03-03-14, 04:27
After my stay and my report about the Radisson Deira.Kubu bar, I plan to stay in 2 weeks at the Meridien deira-Jules Bar.

But before booking, I would like to ask 2 questions.

Is there a other Hotel (5 stars or at least 4) alternative, in Deira with a club onsite with some nice CIS WG.

In fact, I was quite dissapointing with the quality of the girls at the kubu.

And it seems that the PRC have taken control of the Jules Bar.

An other alternative is to find a 5 stars hotel GREEN, not too far from the Premiere disco at the regency hyatt.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Rhode1
03-03-14, 04:31
Has someone allready tested this nice hotel, quite new and not too far from the Premiere?

I haven't seen one EV about this hotel.

Horny Landoora
03-03-14, 06:53
Confirming A u r i s deira hotel apartment at Al Rigga is Gf. As usual need double basis booking and I'd of companion!

Global Surfer
03-04-14, 00:32
Is there a other Hotel (5 stars or at least 4) alternative, in Deira with a club onsite with some nice CIS WG.

An other alternative is to find a 5 stars hotel GREEN, not too far from the Premiere disco at the regency hyatt.

Any idea?Sheraton Diera 4 star dated hotel has two clubs. Used to have good CIS but in my last visit a year ago was deserted with a very few but hot North Africans and a few T55 style CIS.

If you are staying in the hotel the ground floor club is free but they will charge you for entering the first floor Russian Club.

Hotel is generally cheap to book. Please note that they may charge AED 120 from bringing a guest.

If you are interested in Green Hotel with clubs try.

Fairmont – cavali.

Crown Plaza – SZR – Zinc.

Crown Plaza and PC festival city lobby

Rhode1
03-05-14, 03:23
I discover that just aside the Hyatt Regency Hotel, you find the Galleria Residence.

It is part of the hotel, but it is more appartement type and has his own website.

Question: Hyatt Hotel is red, but what about the Galleria Residence?

If the entrance, or the rules are different, it could be the final trick to go to Premiere Disco and then to bring the WG in your room.

What do you think about that?

Rhode1
03-05-14, 04:58
After some researchs and some help from the posts, I conclude that the only 5 stars 'Green' hôtels in Bur Dubai are the Burjuman Arjaan and the Park Regis Kris Kin.

I know that they are near to action. (Regal, etc.)

Both look very classy, nice pool, but the question is: Do they have a bar or a night-club onsite with some WG?

Thanks in advance.

AhmedB75
03-05-14, 23:08
Park Regis Kris Kin: Yes, there is a night club but I'm not sure about WG

Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana: No. No bar, no night club, no alcohol.

After some researchs and some help from the posts, I conclude that the only 5 stars 'Green' hôtels in Bur Dubai are the Burjuman Arjaan and the Park Regis Kris Kin.

Both look very classy, nice pool, but the question is: Do they have a bar or a night-club onsite with some WG?

Thanks in advance.

Maringos
03-06-14, 08:55
Will be coming back to Dubai for the first time on over a year. Normally stay at Intercontinental Festival City but will be unable to this time. RTFF and have come up with conflicting information. Last thing reported BOTH Traders and the Crowne Plaza on SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD are Red, yet others are saying still Green. Can this be confirmed one way or the other? Thanks.It is red in my last two visits (July 2013 and January 2014).

But a girl showed me a trick that you go through the side door to the restaurant and then from there to the hotel elevators and it worked few times. However, last time we were late and security didn't allow us as restaurant was closing.

I also, tried early February Radisson Royal SZR and it was okay if you pay for double occupancy but most girls came I had to go down for pickup which I don't like.

I moved to Holidayinn Albarsha and it is totally green and no need for going downstairs.

Hope this helps.

Frank_OS
03-06-14, 09:16
Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa is very Gf, walked through the reception with 2 Russian WG at 23:30 h, no questions, no ID check.

Hotel rooms are a little old, but okay Entertainment is very good, but very little WG action, took the 2 Russians form the Malecon latin club.

On a Tuesday.

Member #4361
03-06-14, 15:23
All,

The Rad Blu in Deira is green. I was 7 for 7, which included two at once. I saw a bunch of "guests" coming in and out of the hotel at all hours of the day and night. The list of "guests" was like three pages long. All you need is an idea and to check in with security. Good selection but it appears the internal bars have gone downhill a little bit. Either way a reasonable choice.

Scorcher

Margaya
03-06-14, 18:36
Having stayed there recently, I can confirm that it is red and dead. Nightclubs are non existant and there were no pros on premises. Female guests are not allowed. Flop show.

Brando768
03-07-14, 19:59
There are a conflicting information on Moscow Hotel.

Can anyone confirm if it is green?

Big Daddy 1906
03-08-14, 20:26
Just booked at the Park Regis for the upcoming trip to Dubai. In relation to the issue of "guests", told that as long as they have I'd, it's all good. Will update as warranted.

Daniyal
03-09-14, 08:43
Just booked at the Park Regis for the upcoming trip to Dubai. In relation to the issue of "guests", told that as long as they have I'd, it's all good. Will update as warranted.I stayed there 15 days ago it was gf hotel and no issue. Great stay there.

Daniyal
03-09-14, 08:47

Thanks in advance.Yes it has onsite club that is Club7 wonderfull band as far as WG concern I think it has some options but most of then filli.

Tkn14
03-09-14, 14:18
Dear Brandon.

Moscow hotel is RED. Here are a better option for you in Deira.

Radisson blue.

Hilton creek.

Sheraton Deira.

Moevenpick Deira.

Rihab Rotana.

ALL with original I'd. No photocopy allowed.

Disclaimer: Always check with the hotel before you book to make sure they are still green. Any hotel can change its visitor policy in seconds.

There are a conflicting information on Moscow Hotel.

Can anyone confirm if it is green?

DutchMonkey
03-09-14, 17:13
I have been reading through about 25 pages of posting, but cannot find any recent information about green or RED for this hotel. I have stayed here in May 2010, at that time green with original ID. It is time to visit Dubai again and I liked the Dar Al Sondos, convenient location, walking distance to many venues. Any recent information out there about the current status?

Tkn14
03-10-14, 05:17
Park Regis is green but expensive. A better option is Burjuman Rotana just across from it. Bigger APT style room with half of the price.

QUOTE=Big Daddy 1906; 1541062]Just booked at the Park Regis for the upcoming trip to Dubai. In relation to the issue of "guests", told that as long as they have I'd, it's all good. Will update as warranted.[/QUOTE]

Big Daddy 1906
03-10-14, 08:57
Park Regis is green but expensive. A better option is Burjuman Rotana just across from it. Bigger APT style room with half of the price.

QUOTE=Big Daddy 1906; 1541062]Just booked at the Park Regis for the upcoming trip to Dubai. In relation to the issue of "guests", told that as long as they have I'd, it's all good. Will update as warranted.[/QUOTE]Good point about the Park Regis. I booked the room thru a 3rd party site and saved about 600 USD. I only discovered Burjuman Rotana after I booked Park Regis. Will definitely give it consideration for the next trip.

ColdFusion1975
03-10-14, 11:23
All, Does anybody know about the visitor policy of Millennium Plaza Hotel?

Thanks a lot and cheers, K.

Blood Red
03-10-14, 20:44
Ramada Mankhool road

"Grettings from Ramada Hotel Dubai!

With regards to your queries below, it is allowed to have visitor in the room as long as he / she is carrying valid I'd or original passports with them.

Thank you and best regards."Good to know it's still green. I've booked there for 1 night a week from now.

Lalo77
03-10-14, 21:21
Is this hotel green?

Naked Gunz
03-11-14, 11:57
You guys always comment on London Crown, but don't differentiate between LC1 and LC2. London Crown by Bank street was green for me (in 2007). Clearly things may have changed since then. Which is green and which is red? Thanks in advance.

PC Bum
03-11-14, 14:11
Haven't been there in the past month, but the Montreal Hotel in Deira has been green every time I have tried to bring a friend back to the room. There are also three bars at the hotel, so I usually take my girl there and go dancing before we head upstairs for fun. Never had any problems whatsoever.

Duchiewheels80
03-11-14, 16:21
Hi guys,

I was in Dubai for 7 nights and wanted to have a good time every now and then. Brought two WG's up to my room on the gold floor and allthough I was entering the hotel late (after midnight) suffered no questions or anything of that sort. So in my experience it is a GF hotel. I would add to that the fact that the first girl was a very clear WG. Just to give you all a heads up. This is the one on the palm jumeirah and not the one on SJR.

Daniyal
03-11-14, 17:23
You guys always comment on London Crown, but don't differentiate between LC1 and LC2. London Crown by Bank street was green for me (in 2007). Clearly things may have changed since then. Which is green and which is red? Thanks in advance.I have stayed London Crown 1. It was green in Feb14. But it is old hotel and rooms require serious renovation.

Naked Gunz
03-12-14, 14:09
I have stayed London Crown 1. It was green in Feb14. But it is old hotel and rooms require serious renovation.Yeah it was old then too. Thanks.

DessieO2
03-15-14, 21:28
Just returned from Dubai. Seaview will no longer allow guests in the room as confirmed by security and front desk.

Still possible to sneak guest upstairs by saying that they are going to the 4th floor for shisha and then coming to your room However it is advisable to have them leave just before the bar closes so that they can mingle. Security who were very helpful said that this had been in place for two weeks and that the CID were clamping down on hotels and short time visitors. Front desk said that guests were allowed if they had registered as a couple.

Rhode1
03-17-14, 05:12
I can confirm that this 5 stars hotel (but at 3 stars price!) situated in the center of Bur Dubai, is absolutely perfect and very luxurious.

Totally green if the guest has an original ID.

The hotel is linked to the Burjuman Mall which is very practical.

2 points nevertheless: buy your alcohol at the airport, because no alcool here.

These days, there is no sun at the pool during the afternoon.

Next week, I will try an other hotel to catch some sun.

Otherwize, I would be bizarre, if I come back in Europe, to be completely blank.

My 2 cents.

Mongerbob
03-17-14, 08:45
Hi,

Does anyone know if the Dubai Marina is Green.

Also my first time to Dubai. Any advice and recommendations for girls and estimated budget. Seems very expensive ranging from the girls I contacted from here in region of 200 Us plus

Joe Karnavic
03-17-14, 10:49
Hi,

Does anyone know if the Dubai Marina is Green.

Also my first time to Dubai. Any advice and recommendations for girls and estimated budget. Seems very expensive ranging from the girls I contacted from here in region of 200 Us plusDubai Marina is a place and not Hotel. Are you refering to any perticular Hotel?

For mongering advice read the Reports of Distinction. I will recommend to read Aimara's report

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf.=1#post1423592

Recently Scorcher filed a good FR which will give you the latest information on places, rates etc.

You need to do some RTFF my friend, and you will find all information you want.

Killer69
03-17-14, 13:32
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of Dubai hotel or apartment rooms with decent sized Jacuzzi's?

It has to be in the room rather than as part of the accommodation facilities (for obvious reasons!) and needs to fit as least 2 people comfortably, so if anyone has come across something like this then any help would be appreciated.

I did a search on here for 'Jacuzzi' and came up with 3 options and also have looked at some travel sites, though the problem is it is very difficult to tell how big the jacuzzi's are. I'm looking for the bigger the better so I can cram as much poontang in there as possible!

Horatio Kane
03-17-14, 21:07
Hi,

I did a search on here for 'Jacuzzi' and came up with 3 options and also have looked at some travel sites, though the problem is it is very difficult to tell how big the jacuzzi's are. I'm looking for the bigger the better so I can cram as much poontang in there as possible!Every bathroom in every room at the Burj Al Arab has a massive jacuzzi that fits 4 comfortably. And there's no shortage of Grade AAA poon that will take you up on it. But you will need to sell your kidney.

Pitingoul
03-17-14, 21:27
Hi guys,

Have seen that the most interesting places for hunting are attach with a Red hotel.

Would like to know if Armani hotel is Green or red as heard that a very nice club Prive is attach with

Thanks

Dopey1
03-17-14, 22:52
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of Dubai hotel or apartment rooms with decent sized Jacuzzi's?

It has to be in the room rather than as part of the accommodation facilities (for obvious reasons!) and needs to fit as least 2 people comfortably, so if anyone has come across something like this then any help would be appreciated.

I did a search on here for 'Jacuzzi' and came up with 3 options and also have looked at some travel sites, though the problem is it is very difficult to tell how big the jacuzzi's are. I'm looking for the bigger the better so I can cram as much poontang in there as possible!The InterCon in Abu Dhabi has several suites with jacuzzis just big enough for 2. But if you book the Royal Suite (or get upgraded to it as I was, but on a lean night. Long story and huge frustration) you can fit 5 Filipinas and still have enough room to exercise comfortably.

InterGrim2
03-19-14, 12:10
Asiana Hotel is Green. Tried it without any issue, back in November last year.

Hotel also has a good Korean restaurant.

LanceALot
03-19-14, 15:35
Four Points Sheraton Sheikh Zayed across from the DIFC is kinda orange.

Girls will tell you they are not allowed. The guys at the reception also said that girls are not allowed, but that if I knew the girl's name, I could add her on as my accompanying guest and it would be alright. Luckily I had some contacts from the forum, and called them up. Lots of faffing around to get their name (grilled me on how and where I got their number. Maybe I shouldn't have said from a friend) , but in the end, job done. No hassle, they just showed their card. Looked like a residence card.

So, it's not green in the normal sense, but if you are friendly with the staff, and your booking is for 2, it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Should be easier during the day/evening, as they have restaurants open till 10/11. Their rooftop pool was being refurbished when I was there first week in march.

Killer69
03-19-14, 17:21
Regarding this Jacuzzi query in Dubai, just want to say thanks for the responses guys. Even if one was for a place in Abu Dhabi and the other being the Burj Al Arab where I was told I would have to see a kidney for but I think selling both kidneys and my left nut would probably be more correct!

I would be keen on cheaper options in Dubai to be honest, but guess I may have to give that dodgy Indian doctor I know in Mumbai a call to fund a trip to the Burj then!

Hi,

I did a search on here for 'Jacuzzi' and came up with 3 options and also have looked at some travel sites, though the problem is it is very difficult to tell how big the jacuzzi's are. I'm looking for the bigger the better so I can cram as much poontang in there as possible!

Rhode1
03-20-14, 04:04
Hi mongers,

I am back again this w-e in Dubai.

I will stay this time at le meridien Deira near the airport.

So, it will be "The Jules" for the night (EV will be posted).

But I would like to test some AMP, not too ugly, not too far from my hotel.

If some members could send me some informations, only in MP please, it will be great.

EV will also follow.

Thanks in advance

Sanjay Hra
03-20-14, 12:00
Staying at Hilton Creek for 2 weeks. Super friendly, back entrance allows one to slip in sometimes, though not all the time. Passport copy only required when accosted.

Bar in lobby has no WG, only found Russian men in the bar.

Massive rooms, some of the largest I have ever stayed in, give so many more options for fun besides the bed. Nice leather chairs with the right dimensions for fooling around on. Bathrooms are huge.

Lalo77
03-21-14, 08:27
Guys,

This hotel contains bar and night club. Is it green?

Andy Uk
03-21-14, 12:06
Good to know it's still green. I've booked there for 1 night a week from now.This hotel has been green as grass for years, I made a quick check here before my last visit in December as it had been a while. Was re-assured here and sure enough I walked in with a couple of different girls and they weren't checked, been staying there on-and-off for several years so some of the "bell boys" (are they still called that?) remember me so perhaps that makes a difference.

MaximusBibicus
03-22-14, 00:28
Just returned from Dubai. Seaview will no longer allow guests in the room as confirmed by security and front desk.

Still possible to sneak guest upstairs by saying that they are going to the 4th floor for shisha and then coming to your room However it is advisable to have them leave just before the bar closes so that they can mingle. Security who were very helpful said that this had been in place for two weeks and that the CID were clamping down on hotels and short time visitors. Front desk said that guests were allowed if they had registered as a couple.I think this happens to Sea View from time to time, I'm a regular there and once there was a report being red and the week after that me and the girl flew in first class.

Shisha is on the roof top.

Poonhound69
03-22-14, 07:17
I've faked it at the Majestic. They have a huge circular tub with a rains-shower that fits 5 comfortably. I had a fili-ghanan threesome in there.

I brought my own bubble bath. It was fun.

Warning: The room only allows 2. I booked a apart / suite that hosts 3 and downgraded to the deluxe when I saw it just had a regular tub. , my threesome was in the afternoon to avoid any issues with three in the room.

Regarding this Jacuzzi query in Dubai, just want to say thanks for the responses guys. Even if one was for a place in Abu Dhabi and the other being the Burj Al Arab where I was told I would have to see a kidney for but I think selling both kidneys and my left nut would probably be more correct!

I would be keen on cheaper options in Dubai to be honest, but guess I may have to give that dodgy Indian doctor I know in Mumbai a call to fund a trip to the Burj then!

RoundUp
03-22-14, 10:53
Sheraton Mall of the Emirates is still green. No passports required, no questions asked.

Sofitel Jumeirah at JBR ist also still green. No IDs required. There is a pub on Podium 2 level, called 'The Hub'.6-8 african pros and semi-pros sat there every evening after 21. 00.

HcTiger
03-24-14, 16:48
Hi buddies,

I'm planning to visit Dubai this weekend for an official trip. Just wanted to check if the Oberoi hotel is green. Would really appreciate if you could share your feedback.

Thanks!

Pitingoul
03-25-14, 15:15
Hi,

Would like to have Gf freindly hotel with club, have tried Meridien (limited choice) , Radisson Blue (need some more time to recover as before) , Hyatt (nice big choice but no girl in the hotel) would like to have info about Fairmont hotel.

If it is Gf and the Cavalli action (not dinner) start at what time.

Thanks for the incoming info.

Johhnny
03-26-14, 03:58
Hi,

Would like to have Gf freindly hotel with club, have tried Meridien (limited choice) , Radisson Blue (need some more time to recover as before) , Hyatt (nice big choice but no girl in the hotel) would like to have info about Fairmont hotel.

If it is Gf and the Cavalli action (not dinner) start at what time.

Thanks for the incoming info.Been there many times. Green

Tercar 66
03-26-14, 17:43
Hi,

I will be staying in Admiral Plaza hotel. I hear there are a Bar in the hotel with lot of babes available. Is it possible to take them to my room?

Thanks

Pitingoul
03-26-14, 20:30
Been there many times. GreenThats is nice news that's it's green.

Blood Red
03-27-14, 14:21
This hotel has been green as grass for years, I made a quick check here before my last visit in December as it had been a while. Was re-assured here and sure enough I walked in with a couple of different girls and they weren't checked, been staying there on-and-off for several years so some of the "bell boys" (are they still called that?) remember me so perhaps that makes a difference.I can confirm it is still green, highly recommended.

DexRide
03-28-14, 12:59
This hotel was green two months back. No ID. I walked past the reception with my catch no one looked at us.

Great hotel but expensive.

Killer69
03-29-14, 14:02
Thanks for this warning Poonhound, as its useful info as a heads up.

Looking at the room rates they don't seem too excessive. So as a work around perhaps a theoretical possibility would be for each nights stay to book 1 Deluxe Room and 1 Standard Room that way you can get 3 dolly birds in. Probably best to make separate bookings for each nights stay too. Whilst this would be a slight hassle in terms of having to get both room cards revalidated each day it would mean you would have a clean bill of health each night for 3 different lady's to stay over. I say, I do amaze myself with my genius thinking some time!

I've faked it at the Majestic. They have a huge circular tub with a rains-shower that fits 5 comfortably. I had a fili-ghanan threesome in there.

I brought my own bubble bath. It was fun.

Warning: The room only allows 2. I booked a apart / suite that hosts 3 and downgraded to the deluxe when I saw it just had a regular tub. , my threesome was in the afternoon to avoid any issues with three in the room.

Cons68
03-29-14, 18:16
Yes, that is the safest approach with Majestic moronic policies. Check out and check in, waste their time (and yours) and keep smiling.

Thanks for this warning Poonhound, as its useful info as a heads up.

Looking at the room rates they don't seem too excessive. So as a work around perhaps a theoretical possibility would be for each nights stay to book 1 Deluxe Room and 1 Standard Room that way you can get 3 dolly birds in. Probably best to make separate bookings for each nights stay too. Whilst this would be a slight hassle in terms of having to get both room cards revalidated each day it would mean you would have a clean bill of health each night for 3 different lady's to stay over. I say, I do amaze myself with my genius thinking some time!

Leblon
04-02-14, 00:44
You need original I'd shows by the visitor at the reception. And it is not possible to sneak the visitor in via the elevator from the parking lot. Tried it but the reception called and ask the visitor to come down.Problem with City Max Bur Dubai is that they allow you to bring only one girl during your stay. This is how it was in Christmas time. Is it still like this, only one girl for your stay.

I read somebody in this forum checking out and checking in again every morning because of this.

In Christmas time 2013 I had connecting flight in Dubai. I was one night in Citymax, I had two girls, with first girl I went to visit her apartment in Deira, never really pleasant. Second girl I took to the for whole night to the hotel.

Anybody know if this policy has changed, is it possible to bring two girls in two separate times in one night?

CauzJust
04-05-14, 02:28
If you are traveling through Dubai (stopover) , upon check in have the girl checked in with you, even if red hotel. I think.

During my last trip, my favorite hotel was RED, but I was told to leave my luggage at the safety box and go hunt, bring the date and check her in.

Keep in mind, if she checks in for a stay, she is in for the whole stay.

Killer69
04-05-14, 08:53
Call the hotel and ask them.

Problem with City Max Bur Dubai is that they allow you to bring only one girl during your stay. This is how it was in Christmas time. Is it still like this, only one girl for your stay.

I read somebody in this forum checking out and checking in again every morning because of this.

In Christmas time 2013 I had connecting flight in Dubai. I was one night in Citymax, I had two girls, with first girl I went to visit her apartment in Deira, never really pleasant. Second girl I took to the for whole night to the hotel.

Anybody know if this policy has changed, is it possible to bring two girls in two separate times in one night?

Global Surfer
04-06-14, 00:29
Ramada is green, however I'd is required

Member #4479
04-06-14, 07:44
I stayed at the Le Merdian at the airport recently for the first time. I picked it because of all the green reports on this board.

A couple of days beforehand I got an email offering an upgrade to the Royal Club for AED125. A bigger room and free breakfast were included so I took the offer. The Royal Club rooms are however in a separate building from the rest of the hotel, and to get to the rooms you need a card. This means that you've got to go to reception to meet your friend and bring her to your room. Nobody stopped me when I did this (twice in one day) but I prefer less complicated arrangements. I think staying in the original building may be less complicated. Is that so?

Rhode1
04-07-14, 16:35
Well, I will tell you that is the same in practice. Even if you stay in the regular building.

An WG with a few experience will go automatically at the reception to show her passport.

Specially if she is working at the Jules.

If she doesn't do that and noticed by the security, next time she will not be aloud to work again at the Jules or to enter at the Meridien.

I stayed at the Le Merdian at the airport recently for the first time. I picked it because of all the green reports on this board.

A couple of days beforehand I got an email offering an upgrade to the Royal Club for AED125. A bigger room and free breakfast were included so I took the offer. The Royal Club rooms are however in a separate building from the rest of the hotel, and to get to the rooms you need a card. This means that you've got to go to reception to meet your friend and bring her to your room. Nobody stopped me when I did this (twice in one day) but I prefer less complicated arrangements. I think staying in the original building may be less complicated. Is that so?

Jimmy K II
04-07-14, 21:59

A couple of days beforehand I got an email offering an upgrade to the Royal Club for AED125. A bigger room and free breakfast were included so I took the offer. The Royal Club rooms are however in a separate building from the rest of the hotel, and to get to the rooms you need a card. This means that you've got to go to reception to meet your friend and bring her to your room. Nobody stopped me when I did this (twice in one day) but I prefer less complicated arrangements. I think staying in the original building may be less complicated. Is that so?Never had any issues to bring a WG in to LeMeridien.

Was your Royal Club Room in the new building that has just recently opened?

In the old building I only had to register a WG once in ten years.

I also prefer decent slip-in by the WG.

AlexMartens
04-10-14, 11:23
Never had any issues to bring a WG in to LeMeridien.

I also prefer decent slip-in by the WG.I always stay there and never had to go and get a WG at the reception, order by phone, old or new acquaintances and they will come knocking at the door.

RoundUp
04-11-14, 17:18
The Sheraton Dubai Creek re-opened on 9th April after about 8 months of refurbishment works.

Still perfectly green, no registration of additional guest required.

Raptors
04-12-14, 03:09
Am planning to come to Dubai in the next weeks. Went through the thread but couldn't find info about these hotels.

What is the status of the following hotels:

A) Conrad Hotel.

B) Emirates Hotel.

C) Dusit Thani Hotel.

D) Shangri-La.

Any information about these hotels would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Wicked Roger
04-12-14, 08:37
The Sheraton Dubai Creek re-opened on 9th April after about 8 months of refurbishment works.

Still perfectly green, no registration of additional guest required.And the refurbishment is lovely and an ISG member as one of the first to check as well, such fame for the board.

Johhnny
04-12-14, 23:19
Am planning to come to Dubai in the next weeks. Went through the thread but couldn't find info about these hotels.

What is the status of the following hotels:

A) Conrad Hotel.

B) Emirates Hotel.

C) Dusit Thani Hotel.

D) Shangri-La.

Any information about these hotels would be much appreciated.

ThanksDusit Thani and Shangri-La green. In my experience all 5 stars are green. I would imagine they don't want to offend the high paying guest. Good luck

Raptors
04-13-14, 06:29
Dusit Thani and Shangri-La green. In my experience all 5 stars are green. I would imagine they don't want to offend the high paying guest. Good luckThanks for the info. But if I look at the Grand Hyatt. It was green when I was there 3 years ago but the ladies had to be have passport copy etc + you needed to pay a fee of 200 Dirhams, Hyatt Regency where the Premier club is is also red. But this qualifies not as a true five star hotel. Anyhow I am debating between Conrad and LM at the Airport. Conrad being near to Dubai mall etc. So a bit more to do during the day, LM having Jules Bar in the hotel and I like to have it convenient. (smile).

It seems from most posts here that Jules is quite active these days with a good selection around the globe. I know it from the times when there were mostly PRC and they were quite aggressive.

AlexMartens
04-14-14, 03:37
Thanks for the info. But if I look at the Grand Hyatt. It was green when I was there 3 years ago but the ladies had to be have passport copy etc + you needed to pay a fee of 200 Dirhams, Hyatt Regency where the Premier club is is also red. But this qualifies not as a true five star hotel. Anyhow I am debating between Conrad and LM at the Airport. Conrad being near to Dubai mall etc. So a bit more to do during the day, LM having Jules Bar in the hotel and I like to have it convenient. (smile).

It seems from most posts here that Jules is quite active these days with a good selection around the globe. I know it from the times when there were mostly PRC and they were quite aggressive.LM is green all the way.

CallSign Papa
04-14-14, 06:38
Sun & Sands Hotel (Deira) is now completely Red.

Skyline Deluxe Hotel Apartments (Deira) is green, must register guest.

Abidos Hotel Apartment (Dubailand) is green, must register guest.

Member #4479
04-14-14, 07:26
Never had any issues to bring a WG in to LeMeridien.

I also prefer decent slip-in by the WG.Yes, I was in the new building at the back. When you get out if the lifts in your floor there's a card / key required in order to get to the corridor where the bedrooms are. I had no problems bringing guests with me but because of the access issue I had to meet them at the main reception and bring them up rather than having them come directly to the room.

Mongerbob
04-14-14, 11:33
Hi,

This is my first time in Dubai, staying in Marina Hotel. Any advise and is this place girl friendly

Gremlin Og
04-16-14, 01:24
I'll be returning to the multi-ethnic bussom that is Dubai. Having lived there, I sympathize with the rise in costs for locals. As a visitor, I now see a 20 dh per room tax as of March. Dubai has a shelf life, easy money for some, little for the rest is not much of a future. But I digress.

When I lived in town, I occasionally went Ramada, Radisson Deira, Meridan airport, and Rotana airport for some take out. I'm thinking of returning to one and here are my plus and minus on these consistent greenies.

Ramada Bur Dubai,

Right in the middle of numerous clubs and from what I read on IGS recently, growing AMPs in the area. I had my AMPs days in Dubai but on repeat visits now, I don't need outcall and really don't want to get a car. Driving in Dubai is a ring of hell. Ramada is about the best for location for low and middle market clubs, York and so on. Getting around that area near the hotel is easy, cabs easy, multiple good and cheap places to eat. But the hotel itself has seen better days in comparison to a bit upmarket. Standard showers not suitable for double. None of the restaurants are remarkable. I recall the staff though was cool (tip, tip, tip) and after girl I'd, there was no problem. The rooms are not renovated, big, but not outstanding.

Radisson Deira,

Other side of the creek, the Rad is well located near the food, small store, metro, and so on. Like reports here, I never had a problem getting lovelies in after I'd. I was not impressed with the rooms, the midlevel there not as good as size at Ramada. Lobby and attached mall average. But access to Kubu? Is still free if you have a room there, right?

Meridan airport,

Have had much fun here. The rooms I like but the new Royal Club rooms with breakfast look a good deal, despite the key access issue. This place is step up from the previous, even the rooms below the Royal are good. Some showers in the midlevel rooms are two person size. I've mostly brought in there, but had one good and one not so good from Jules. It has to be about the easiest of all the hotels to go club to room.

Rotana Airport.

Any update on this place? I hope the secret agent lunatics who hate arabs did not change the green here? There are rooms at the level of the pool with sliding glass doors. They are fairly priced and at least of a couple of years ago, a great deal. Bath tub big enough for fun.

Sheraton Dubai Creek,

Not been here but the renovations and competitive rates warrant a look. Similar location as radisson.

Tkn14
04-16-14, 13:29
Traders Hotel on Deira is green with I'd.

Shangri-la on SZR is green just walk in.

Disclaimer: Always confirm with the hotel before you book.

Rhode1
04-17-14, 02:27
Effectively, you don't have to pay the entrance at the Kubu if you have a room at the Radisson Blu.

DutchMonkey
04-23-14, 20:25
Definitely 100% RED. From own experience. Just came back from DXB. Give me some time for FR, too much work right now.

Tonee999
04-24-14, 15:51
Guys,

Is Four Points on Sheikh Zayed road Green or Red?

Visiting in 10 days and need to know in order to change reservation if it is red.

Thanks

Wicked Roger
04-24-14, 22:44
Guys,

Visiting in 10 days and need to know in order to change reservation if it is red.

ThanksIf you RTFF there is a number of answer to your question.

Try it, I did (even though I knew the answer already) and took me 5-10 second.

You have 10 days and counting to find what you are looking for.

Alternatively there is another method which is mentioned just a few pages back also.

Happy searching or RTFFing.

Snow1998
04-26-14, 04:54
Guys,

ThanksWell lets see now since you have already thrown your toys out, I read back a couple of pages and there is a report saying its orange. If you want me to RTTF more and get a red or green positive answer, do let me know.

Cons68
04-26-14, 11:43
It is very unfriendly from you not to answer the question of our distinguished visitor, you should feel honored by this opportunity to serve a paying customer!

I am very disappointed with you. Maybe time for a good spanking, of course with a team of Fili nurses handy to take proper care.

If you RTFF there is a number of answer to your question.

Try it, I did (even though I knew the answer already) and took me 5-10 second.

You have 10 days and counting to find what you are looking for.

Alternatively there is another method which is mentioned just a few pages back also.

Happy searching or RTFFing.

Wicked Roger
04-26-14, 11:50
It is very unfriendly from you not to answer the question of our distinguished visitor, you should feel honored by this opportunity to serve a paying customer!

I am very disappointed with you. Maybe time for a good spanking, of course with a team of Fili nurses handy to take proper care.LOL Cons,

Yes this distinguished visitor has been very upset by me saying RTFF (given that it took me 10 second to find the answer). You should read his PMs to me LOL.

As for my punishment. Well I will take that if I must as you know its hurts me than it does them. Of course I do the spanking LOL and they do the enjoying.

And now after 20+ hours of planes and airports I am ready to administer my 'punishment'. Want to come and visit, shall I post more pics on the PG thread just to keep Sylvan a happy man (and cause more angst) , maybe the distinguished visitor could post his photos as well? What do you think?

Did you read Al Fack FR, something I would not do but maybe a man of your culture would like to explore further (and trust I won't spank any of them) bit I did ROSD it as it was a very nice FR for a newbie

See you soon.

Cons68
04-26-14, 16:14
Of course it hurts you more than it hurts them, that is why I suggested such punishment!

Now, I must admit that while I consider Al Fack a real sensei I am not ready to follow on his footsteps. However I would like to ask our distinguished readership if there is any chance of getting his exploits into some media with a broader circulation. I think it truly deserves that, not sure the lonely planet guide is ready for this level of wisdom though. It is unfortunate that the increasing lack of reading skills in the new cohorts will prevent them from sharing his knowledge.

But I will repeat, Al Fack has got my admiration, and I will be glad to invite him some beers (if that is his cup of tea, so to speak) as I think he truly deserves them. But again, I think I will pass on trying to outdo him.

LOL Cons,

Yes this distinguished visitor has been very upset by me saying RTFF (given that it took me 10 second to find the answer). You should read his PMs to me LOL.

As for my punishment. Well I will take that if I must as you know its hurts me than it does them. Of course I do the spanking LOL and they do the enjoying.

And now after 20+ hours of planes and airports I am ready to administer my 'punishment'. Want to come and visit, shall I post more pics on the PG thread just to keep Sylvan a happy man (and cause more angst) , maybe the distinguished visitor could post his photos as well? What do you think?

Did you read Al Fack FR, something I would not do but maybe a man of your culture would like to explore further (and trust I won't spank any of them) bit I did ROSD it as it was a very nice FR for a newbie

See you soon.

MaximusBibicus
05-07-14, 11:23
Folks,

Did a search on Melia and latest report results to "red" while previous one "green" with original ID.

Now it was inquired by email to the hotel by the last post, so I'm assuming things can be different when visiting or by phone.

Any update on that?

Double Shooter
05-08-14, 05:04
The hotel prices are starting to decline, giving more opportunity to monger for the budget-minded. Many 3 and 4 star hotels are now in the sub-300 category.

Standout is Grandeur hotel in Barsha at dh185 from one of the BOGOF sites. No reports on the colour of this establishment, but most of Tecom and Barsha is green.

MaximusBibicus
05-09-14, 00:57
The hotel prices are starting to decline, giving more opportunity to monger for the budget-minded. Many 3 and 4 star hotels are now in the sub-300 category.

Standout is Grandeur hotel in Barsha at dh185 from one of the BOGOF sites. No reports on the colour of this establishment, but most of Tecom and Barsha is green.That's why planning a trip in May before the Saudi invasion.

MindHunter
05-13-14, 20:36
Hi guys,

Newbie here, searched the forum but couldn't find any information about this hotel.

So I wanted to ask if anyone knows the color of the city stay hotel apartments in al Barsha.

Heard it has access to the rooms from the parking which would be convenient.

Deon123
05-16-14, 22:29
Hello Friends,

Just called Karama hotel and was quoted AED 320 with breakfast which is a good deal. When I asked about female guest, I was told no problem if she has a proper, original document. I think this is a good sign, the hotel has the famous Phili club.

Just my two cents.

Deon123.

MaximusBibicus
05-18-14, 07:06
Sea View confirmed RED, this is just a temp as per the front desk due to LE activity.

Melia on the other hand confirmed visitors as long as original ID. Not sure if it's worth the risk.

I'm going to try Mercure or just book extra room for my regular at one of these hotels.

MindHunter
05-18-14, 18:44
Royal Ascot hotel is confirmed green but she needs to have original passport. Its has a nice club also rnb.

Lagos Mongrel
05-21-14, 23:31
Please is the Time Topaz Hotel in Al Barsha / Tecom green?

CiderMaker
05-22-14, 05:11
Please is the Time Topaz Hotel in Al Barsha / Tecom green?Sista, If it's green for Mongrels from Lagos, then it'd most definitely red for anyone else.

Member #4361
05-22-14, 07:03
As reported previously, Le Meridian Airport is very green. I recommend the Royal Club extension if you prefer more anonymity. There is no identification or record of guests when you enter the back entrance, by the Warehouse restaurant, with girls from different locations. However, girls from Jules always use the front entrance and show identification. Furthermore, the cheesy massage chairs and hot tubs provide additional entertainment value with your guests.

Scorcher

Big Daddy 1906
05-22-14, 12:13
Will be back in Dubai in a couple of weeks. I have 3 options, all within the same general price range. They are Fairmont, Park Regis and Le Meridian. All three are green. Suggestions?

Horny Landoora
05-22-14, 14:55
Will be back in Dubai in a couple of weeks. I have 3 options, all within the same general price range. They are Fairmont, Park Regis and Le Meridian. All three are green. Suggestions?If mongering is your objective then Park regis in my opinion. Very nicely located on golden triangle and central to all areas. If luxury is on your mind then Fairmont!

Johhnny
05-23-14, 04:16
Will be back in Dubai in a couple of weeks. I have 3 options, all within the same general price range. They are Fairmont, Park Regis and Le Meridian. All three are green. Suggestions?I have stayed at the Fairmont 10 times over the past couple of years. Beautiful hotel. Green green.

Jasonxyz
05-24-14, 16:45
I have stayed at the Fairmont 10 times over the past couple of years. Beautiful hotel. Green green.Hi there,

Would it be they Aiirmont Dubai or Fairmont the Palm? Or are both hotels also girlfriend friendly?

Thanks!

Burkster
05-24-14, 19:09
Will be back in Dubai in a couple of weeks. I have 3 options, all within the same general price range. They are Fairmont, Park Regis and Le Meridian. All three are green. Suggestions?Yes, definitely Park Regis. A good location for some starters too, during the daytime. If you do decide to stay there, treat all the room service attendants well and you might get some inside info.

Bulls69
05-26-14, 03:02
Hey,

I was wondering if anybody knows what sort of stuff I can find at the Rimal Rotana Hotel.

I'll be in Dubai for a couple of days and I'll be staying at the Rimal Rotana.

I'm a newbie in this sort of stuff and I was wondering how I can get any action while I'm down here.

Much appreciated!

Ghost76
05-27-14, 09:49
Hello guys,

I will be staying June 1 till June 5 in Dubai. I plan to stay either in Park Regis or Shangri-la. As far as I know both are green but which one do you suggest? Also any mp advise will be much appreciated for some daytime action.

Thanks in advance.

Burkster
05-27-14, 17:18
Hello guys,

I will be staying June 1 till June 5 in Dubai. I plan to stay either in Park Regis or Shangri-la. As far as I know both are green but which one do you suggest? Also any mp advise will be much appreciated for some daytime action.

Thanks in advance.Just scroll a couple of posts down for your answer and use the search feature on the MPs thread for info on action in that area.

Horny Landoora
05-27-14, 19:34
Hello guys,

Thanks in advance.Again, Park Regis just for location.

ThedStar143
05-27-14, 20:14
Hi,

I would like to know the colour Majestic Hotel tower, Green or Red? Also would be very happy to know any hotels Green in 50/60 USD range.

Gremlin Og
05-28-14, 16:46
As reported previously, Le Meridian Airport is very green. I recommend the Royal Club extension if you prefer more anonymity. There is no identification or record of guests when you enter the back entrance, by the Warehouse restaurant, with girls from different locations. However, girls from Jules always use the front entrance and show identification. Furthermore, the cheesy massage chairs and hot tubs provide additional entertainment value with your guests.

ScorcherYes, great idea. Also, one can take a Meridian Club room (bit less money), numbered in the 1200's and have a similar entrance without passing lobby entrance. Question though, if you are bringing outside girls in, do you have the taxi drop you off at merdien village entrance then walk thru back to the access points?

Member #4361
05-28-14, 18:30
Yes, great idea. Also, one can take a Meridian Club room (bit less money), numbered in the 1200's and have a similar entrance without passing lobby entrance. Question though, if you are bringing outside girls in, do you have the taxi drop you off at merdien village entrance then walk thru back to the access points?There is a separate rear entrance for the new Royal Club Extension. It is not the same as the meridian village parking area but is actually a side street, where the Warehouse sign is visible, and has an actual Royal Club sign above the entrance. You essentially enter through the back and the elevators to the rooms are just to the left so you bypass the front portion of the Royal Club where the restaurant is located. It works like a charm if bringing in girls from different clubs. I was never asked and you can avoid the walk of shame in the morning. Tip the doorman at the back and he will bird dog a taxi for your guests when they leave.

I recommend spending the extra for the upgrade.

Scorcher

Blood Red
05-30-14, 22:55
Green, passport / original I'd required. One thing that pissed me off is that if you have a lady visitor, you have to come down and take her up with you, unlike say Ramada Bur Dubai where she can directly go up after submitting the I'd. Overall, a good stay but does have a walk of shame due to their new policy as they put it, very good location also.

Big Daddy 1906
05-31-14, 11:45
Green, passport / original I'd required. One thing that pissed me off is that if you have a lady visitor, you have to come down and take her up with you, unlike say Ramada Bur Dubai where she can directly go up after submitting the I'd. Overall, a good stay but does have a walk of shame due to their new policy as they put it, very good location also.Stayed at Park Regis last time and the enforce the new policy when they feel like it. First one I brought with me, no one stopped us. The next 2 they went up to the desk on their own, having known the drill. I guess your mileage may vary.

MurphyLove
06-03-14, 13:15
Has anyone stayed in the newly renovated sheraton creek view? Is it green?

Would also appreciate if someone updates the latest status of JW marriot marquis and grosvenor.

DudeCool2009
06-05-14, 23:52
Mr. Rocky,

Majestic hotel is neither green nor red, it's cream and blue my friend! I think the site you were looking for was booking.com and not ISG! It's ok, Mistake happens!

By the way, you need to travel a bit further down north to a place called Ajman, where you may find desperate 50 USD hotels, and in all colors you need! Don't waste your time in Dubai, mate!

Thanks

DC

Hi,

I would like to know the colour Majestic Hotel tower, Green or Red? Also would be very happy to know any hotels Green in 50/60 USD range.

Nice Guy 99
06-09-14, 17:01
I need to go down to Al Hamra, near Al Ruwais for a few weeks and would like to bring my lovely GF with me. I have to work, don't need golf course, by the beach might be nice. Maybe 400-600 AED / night and, of course, accepting of an older guy checking in with a stunning Chinese girl.

Any recommendations?

Wicked Roger
06-09-14, 17:43
I need to go down to Al Hamra, near Al Ruwais for a few weeks and would like to bring my lovely GF with me. I have to work, don't need golf course, by the beach might be nice. Maybe 400-600 AED / night and, of course, accepting of an older guy checking in with a stunning Chinese girl.

Any recommendations?Try Danat Jebel Dhanna.

http://www.jebeldhanna.danathotels.com/

Stayed there many times nice beach lively at weekend when the band plays. Nice place and would recommend. Taken many a pinay there for a weekend sojourn. One even wore her Wicked Weasel bikinis all weekend and no one bothered (well the guys stared but that was what she liked LOL).

Cheaper is Dhafra Beach but I did not like it when I went there. Danat is far better worth the extra.

JohnGrisham7
06-09-14, 20:00

Any recommendations?Hi,

Almas hotel apts is complete green and very GF.

Behind Burjuman, Burdubai.

Maringos
06-10-14, 17:58
I know I don't contribute a lot but an update on this hotel.

I used to come here every 6 weeks (when I visit UAE) and it was always green, even sometimes they don't ask for girl ID when she comes with me.

Today they refused to let her up and I went downstairs to pick her up and they refused to let her up.

It was an embarrassing scene and a big cock block as she was very hot.

Have to look for another now.

Any advise about hotels in Barsha or near to internet city (preferable IHG group as my company have a contract or a big chain)?

Thanks

Viking17
06-11-14, 07:33
Booked for 2 in Ramada and while checking in, they insisted on registering both the guests and only the registered guests would be allowed. Never heard of this in Ramada as all the reviews have been green. Has anyone encountered this? In fact, couple of other green hotel apartments have suddenly turned red in the golden triangle area. It is better to call and check before booking.

AhmedB75
06-11-14, 09:17
Stayed there last week for 7 nights.

Green, green, green!

Original I'd required.

Discerning
06-11-14, 12:10
Booked for 2 in Ramada and while checking in, they insisted on registering both the guests and only the registered guests would be allowed. Never heard of this in Ramada as all the reviews have been green. Has anyone encountered this? In fact, couple of other green hotel apartments have suddenly turned red in the golden triangle area. It is better to call and check before booking.I never had a problem at Ramada Bur Dubai. Did they refuse entry to the guest or just took pp copy and let her in? My last stay was in May end and the reception called to collect the guest's I'd and returned it after copying.

Misha Rastov
06-11-14, 14:32
Remember guys that it's ramadan in a couple of weeks (28th) so places are tightening up.

Snow1998
06-11-14, 14:38
Hi,

Almas hotel apts is complete green and very GF.

Behind Burjuman, Burdubai.Seriously Mr. Grisham did you even read the quoted post? Or you have a weird sense of the geography of UAE. However good point on the Almas hotel apts, would help if you mentioned the dates you found it green as if its not recent then the colour could very well have changed by now.

DiaperLover
06-11-14, 16:38
Has anyone stayed in the newly renovated sheraton creek view?.I was there last week: Sheraton Creek is as green as it was before renovation. Have fun.

Viking17
06-11-14, 17:48
It is Ramada Bur Dubai. They said only registered guests at the time of check in are allowed. That means if you are planning to bring a different guest everyday, forget it.

I never had a problem at Ramada Bur Dubai. Did they refuse entry to the guest or just took pp copy and let her in? My last stay was in May end and the reception called to collect the guest's I'd and returned it after copying.

Joe Karnavic
06-11-14, 19:17
It is Ramada Bur Dubai. They said only registered guests at the time of check in are allowed. That means if you are planning to bring a different guest everyday, forget it.I have been regular occupant of Ramada Burdubai for last many years for my early evening rendezvous with my lovelies. I have never faced any problems. I checkin alone at 3 pm as single guest with the information to smiling pinay at reception that I am expecting another guest. She then politely asks me that he or she will have to register as second guest. I say it is fine. At 8 pm my Viet, Fili, Thai or my regular GF comes to the reception, shows her original I'd or passport copy and she is allowed to come to my room. I have never ever gone down to receive my guest. The last one was hot viet called Thao who was even greeted by security at the lift to have good time. (Added responsibility for me LOL).

I have stayed there for many days and brought different girls,their id copy taken but never stopped to come to my room.

If things have changed as suggested by you then this is sign of bad times for mongers or it is just pre-Ramadan adjustment to get used to holy month. Only time will tell.

Joe Karnavic
06-14-14, 00:10
It is Ramada Bur Dubai. They said only registered guests at the time of check in are allowed. That means if you are planning to bring a different guest everyday, forget it.Member 2635, your info was correct. My friend and ISG senior Sylvan called and informed that he saw one CIS girl from Regal was refused entry this evening since she was not registered at the time of checkin.

This is not good news, the greenest hotel is turning red. Hope that this is pre-Ramadan change of policy. There must be some kind of memo to all hotels for Ramadan. After Ramadan hopefully things will be back to normal.

Steve W
06-16-14, 05:04
I can also confirm this, tried to bring back last night and was refused.

Is this effecting all hotels? Anyone know of any 5 stars not effected by this seasonal clampdown?

Member 2635, your info was correct. My friend and ISG senior Sylvan called and informed that he saw one CIS girl from Regal was refused entry this evening since she was not registered at the time of checkin.

This is not good news, the greenest hotel is turning red. Hope that this is pre-Ramadan change of policy. There must be some kind of memo to all hotels for Ramadan. After Ramadan hopefully things will be back to normal.

JohnSue
06-16-14, 12:22

ScorcherIt looks like Le Meridien Airport is now in SPG for you members. It wasn't before, along with some other Starwood Hotels in Dubai.

Has girls on site as well, and last time I asked security you could take to your room.

Does anyone know the latest place to find Pinoy's close to Jumeriah Beach please?

Thanks,

John

Nice Guy 99
06-17-14, 08:16
Does anyone know the latest place to find Pinoy's close to Jumeriah Beach please?
Thanks,
JohnI sincerely hope you mean pinays.

Drfel
06-17-14, 10:23
I can also confirm this, tried to bring back last night and was refused.

Is this effecting all hotels? Anyone know of any 5 stars not effected by this seasonal clampdown?I was staying there during last years Ramadan and had no problem at all apart from I'd on arrival, lots of different girls all colours, if this stays this way its very dissapointing, to say the least.

Guynxdor
06-21-14, 20:21
Dear fellows,

I will be visiting to Dubai during first week of July, for about 4 days.

Can spend upto 400 DH per day on acco. Any good Green hotel around Burdubai area.

Also any good pickup spots around that area also would be appreciated, my knowledge is about 3 years old.

WeaponByChoice
06-22-14, 08:02
Stayed at the Radisson Creek yesterday. Green with I'd. Free access to kubu, though crowded as usual.

Those looking to book, the Rotanas are a safe bet as well.

For those looking for hotels in the bur Dubai area, this isn't necessary as deira / sheikh zayed road hotels are just 15-20 aed away.

Within the 20 AED (less than 10 minutes from club to hotel, at night) radius, some that I've tested in the past 6 or so months, and are still likely green with I'd:

- Citymax bur Dubai.

- Park Regis.

- Ibis world trade centre.

- Towers rotana.

- Rose rotana.

- Burjuman rotana.

- Jumeirah rotana.

- Radisson creek.

- Rihab rotana.

- Holiday Inn Express safa park, Holiday Inn express jumeirah (Not sure about these considering Holiday Inn Barsha is red).

Member #4361
06-22-14, 08:27
The JW Marquis is green. Nice hotel, but not really the best location. Guests have to register with an ID.

Scorcher

Alexander90
06-22-14, 12:53
Dear fellows,

I will be visiting to Dubai during first week of July, for about 4 days.

Can spend upto 400 DH per day on acco. Any good Green hotel around Burdubai area.

Also any good pickup spots around that area also would be appreciated, my knowledge is about 3 years old.Hi,

A good hotel is Holiday Inn Express or Oasis Court.

Alex

Leblon
06-24-14, 02:09
Mr. Rocky,

Majestic hotel is neither green nor red, it's cream and blue my friend! I think the site you were looking for was booking.com and not ISG! It's ok, Mistake happens!

By the way, you need to travel a bit further down north to a place called Ajman, where you may find desperate 50 USD hotels, and in all colors you need! Don't waste your time in Dubai, mate!

Thanks

DCWhat does it mean Majestic is yellow?

I can see there rooms now for Friday for 250 dirhams.

I will go to City Max and pay 200 dirhams, but there I can get only one girl for one booking.

So can somebody tell if I can get two different girls in Majestic, in different time but for same night? With I'd's.

With CityMax I need to go to first girl apartment which I would not like to do. Then take somebody else for a night in hotel.

Leblon
06-24-14, 15:18
What does it mean Majestic is yellow?

I can see there rooms now for Friday for 250 dirhams.

I will go to City Max and pay 200 dirhams, but there I can get only one girl for one booking.

So can somebody tell if I can get two different girls in Majestic, in different time but for same night? With I'd's.

With CityMax I need to go to first girl apartment which I would not like to do. Then take somebody else for a night in hotel.I called to Majestic, phone number is + 971 (0) 4 501 2666.

They told me that visitors are allowed, but 100 dirhams must be paid. And only one visitor, I cannot take another one same night.

They said something about "after 22 o'clock", but I have forgot now what that was, sorry.

So since Citymax is cheaper, same policy, and no need to pay this 100 dirham, I booked hotel from there.

Just remember to book for two.

Also, I am only one night, but I remember one forum member booked himself every night again so that he could take at least different girl every night.

So, I am planning with first girl to go to his home or to these short time hotels which asian girls knows. And then somebody for nights. Let's see how much energy I have.

LookinForPussy
06-26-14, 19:49
Alex thanks for the update.

But I see several holiday inn express which one do you suggest.

Safa park, jumeriah or airport.

Also if you stay in one of the hotels with club like hyatt or moscow.

Is it green to take your guests to the room.

I once stayed at york and they were red for anyone going from their club to the rooms.

Hi,

A good hotel is Holiday Inn Express or Oasis Court.

Alex

Horny Landoora
06-26-14, 20:24
Also if you stay in one of the hotels with club like hyatt or moscow.
Is it green to take your guests to the room.RED and totally not worth it. General rule is go to these clubs and takes girls elsewhere where they themselves don't have such pick up joints.

Only place is Le Meredien with Jules which members have reported to be GF while picking girls from Jules and taking them back to room.

Horny Landoora
06-26-14, 20:28
I called to Majestic, phone number is + 971 (0) 4 501 2666.

They told me that visitors are allowed, but 100 dirhams must be paid. And only one visitor, I cannot take another one same night.

They said something about "after 22 o'clock", but I have forgot now what that was, sorry.Stayed at Majestic two weeks back. It was green. Took a girl up at 2 am. Got a call to come down and register the guest. No money charged if you have booked for two at time of making the booking. If you plan to pick up girls always book for double occupancy. Generally if you take someone up earlier at say in the afternoon or early evening they generally do not call to register the guest.

WhosJohnny
07-06-14, 06:07
The JW Marquis is green. Nice hotel, but not really the best location. Guests have to register with an I'd.

Scorcher.JW Marriott in Deira is also green. No questions asked. I was there in June and picked a Pinay from the bar. And saw many guests with WGs. JW rates have also come down because of the new JW near the Burj.

Wicked Roger
07-06-14, 17:52
JW Marriott in Deira is also green. No questions asked. I was there in June and picked a Pinay from the bar. And saw many guests with WGs. JW rates have also come down because of the new JW near the Burj.I can confirm as I have stayed there a few times in the last few months for work and no one would ever ask a thing. But I tend not to stay out late prefer early to bed and this may help also as 2/3 am with a WG may be obvious and someone may ask for ID.

Issue with the JW in Deira and the Marquis is the horrible location.

Carlos833
07-06-14, 19:37
I headed to Dubai last Thursday for mongering, planned to book on of the London Crowns (there are 3 of them in Bur Dubai) as always, I just called them before reserving the room to confirm that its green, but I was surprised to get the answer of No. Its Red now (all 3 of them).

So I ended up booking City max nearby.

Its awkward how the policy is changing in a blink of an eye for these hotels.

PayForIt
07-09-14, 20:22
It looks like Le Meridien Airport is now in SPG for you members. It wasn't before, along with some other Starwood Hotels in Dubai.

Has girls on site as well, and last time I asked security you could take to your room.

Thanks,

JohnNightmare but of course must respect the culture etc. So, despite having RTFF, I'm now wondering where on earth to go in the week I am in Dubai during Ramadan. I had hoped to try Jules but that looks gone. Is Panorama, York or Moscow best during evenings after 10 pm or is there another place which is best to consider? I am a little surprised that most of the WG's leave the country on holiday. I'd have thought that given the shut down on live music and several bars closing (e. G. Jules) all the girls who work in those bars would choose to work somewhere else and it would be an opportunity for another establishment to come to the fore. Can any of those with real experience of Dubai during Ramadan perhaps suggest the top 5 venues to consider during Ramadan. Which I think would be of invaluable assistance to members of this forum?

Many thanks.

Geo Rge
07-10-14, 11:30
This one is Green! I did a rock and roll there on Monday. I checked-in at 3 pm, got my access card, surveyed the room and route from reception, and went back to office. I had prearranged a lady, so picked her around 11 pm and we went to the hotel in a taxi. Walked straight to the lifts (its a short walk) and to the room. No questions asked. Was there till 6 am in the morning.

Mind you. The elevator moves only if you swipe your room access card.

GR.

Korvet
07-11-14, 18:29
Just spent 3 days at LM. More on the hotel in a second, but to hit on what everyone is interested in, it remains solid Green. On Day 1 took a nice Viet back. Just required her to show her passport. On Day 2 took a Romanian. Just walked by the front desk. No one said a thing. On Day 3 (when I didn't partake), walked past a very happy monger with two Filipinas in tow.

About the hotel: first time staying at LM. Mongering aside had a great time. Room was a bit over $70 per night. The staff was very friendly and was pretty free is providing comps (they wrote off an energy drink my Romanian snuck from the mini-bar, lined through my phone charges, and waived transportation fees to and from the airport). The interior of the hotel is very nice, as are the rooms, and there are plenty of solid restaurants and bars to hit. Even in Ramadan ('though they don't serve alcohol until 8 PM). The Dubliner Irish Pub was particularly good.

On the mongering front, I picked up my guests at Premier. They and all the women I spoke with there asked right off where I was staying and all gave a thumbs up when they heard it was LM. Apparently there was a recent thing at Hyatt Regency (a problem between a customer and girl, according to one of the WGs) and for the time being HR is Red. The main lesson I received was that the girls seem to have a pretty good real time handle on what hotels are Green, Red, Yellow. One complained to me that her customers try to tell her their place is Green (or they can talk their way past the desk) when she knows it isn't. Her heartache was economic. Dudes apparently get frustrated and call off the deals.

A couple final LM things to keep in mind:

They don't have an ATM at LM. The nearest one is Terminal 1 at the airport.

It is a ways out from other mongering destinations. Expect to pay between 40-50 AED each way for a taxi. Also, expect your LT friend to ask for at least that for a taxi.

Internet can be a little pricey. I'm not quite sure how but it looks like you can get it included in the room cost or get the cost waived. I'll work on it the next time.

Overall a great hotel. Not sure if I would make it my default if Jules wasn't there. A bit too far from the other action. But I'll definitely give it another run post-Ramadan to see how it goes when there is on-site talent.

Happy Travels,

Korvet.

Snow1998
07-12-14, 08:57
Just spent 3 days at LM. More on the hotel in a second, but to hit on what everyone is interested in, it remains solid Green. On Day 1 took a nice Viet back. Just required her to show her passport. On Day 2 took a Romanian. Just walked by the front desk. No one said a thing. On Day 3 (when I didn't partake), walked past a very happy monger with two Filipinas in tow.

About the hotel: first time staying at LM. Mongering aside had a great time. Room was a bit over $70 per night. The staff was very friendly and was pretty free is providing comps (they wrote off an energy drink my Romanian snuck from the mini-bar, lined through my phone charges, and waived transportation fees to and from the airport). The interior of the hotel is very nice, as are the rooms, and there are plenty of solid restaurants and bars to hit. Even in Ramadan ('though they don't serve alcohol until 8 PM). The Dubliner Irish Pub was particularly good.

On the mongering front, I picked up my guests at Premier. They and all the women I spoke with there asked right off where I was staying and all gave a thumbs up when they heard it was LM. Apparently there was a recent thing at Hyatt Regency (a problem between a customer and girl, according to one of the WGs) and for the time being HR is Red. The main lesson I received was that the girls seem to have a pretty good real time handle on what hotels are Green, Red, Yellow. One complained to me that her customers try to tell her their place is Green (or they can talk their way past the desk) when she knows it isn't. Her heartache was economic. Dudes apparently get frustrated and call off the deals..Very concise report and info. Appreciated. Just one question about the just over $70 per night room, is that rate if you book for 3 nights or some deal like that? And how did you book ie direct hotel or booking website? Possible its just a Ramadan / summer pricing.

PayForIt
07-13-14, 11:51

On the mongering front, I picked up my guests at Premier. They and all the women I spoke with there asked right off where I was staying and all gave a thumbs up when they heard it was LM. Apparently there was a recent thing at Hyatt Regency (a problem between a customer and girl, according to one of the WGs) and for the time being HR is Red. The main lesson I received was that the girls seem to have a pretty good real time handle on what hotels are Green, Red, Yellow. One complained to me that her customers try to tell her their place is Green (or they can talk their way past the desk) when she knows it isn't. Her heartache was economic. Dudes apparently get frustrated and call off the deals.

A couple final LM things to keep in mind:

They don't have an ATM at LM. The nearest one is Terminal 1 at the airport.

It is a ways out from other mongering destinations. Expect to pay between 40-50 AED each way for a taxi. Also, expect your LT friend to ask for at least that for a taxi.

Internet can be a little pricey. I'm not quite sure how but it looks like you can get it included in the room cost or get the cost waived. I'll work on it the next time.

Overall a great hotel. Not sure if I would make it my default if Jules wasn't there. A bit too far from the other action. But I'll definitely give it another run post-Ramadan to see how it goes when there is on-site talent.

Happy Travels,

Korvet.Really helpful report thanks. I am staying there soon. Can you tell me the cost for the Romanian? For how long? I've read in this forum in the last month reports on picking up girls in Moscow, York and now you say Premier. Which is best / has the best or most in the line up? Is there somewhere else that is better than these bars? What time do the girls tend to get to these bars? I was going to do Jules but it's closed for Ramadan. Any other tips on the above would be very useful. Thanks.

Korvet
07-13-14, 19:57
Very concise report and info. Appreciated. Just one question about the just over $70 per night room, is that rate if you book for 3 nights or some deal like that? And how did you book ie direct hotel or booking website? Possible its just a Ramadan / summer pricing.Thanks, Snow. I booked through Priceline. Not sure if it was a special rate, 'though it was cheaper than the price at the LM website at the time ($71/ day on Priceline, about $90/ day on the LM site). Earlier today I was helping a friend book a stay there and Priceline had some price like $180. Not sure if that's closer to normal but I'll be checking various sites before my next visit. Hopefully in October. I MIGHT still stay at LM if the price is in the $180 range just because of the ease of bringing in guests, the convenience of Jules (when it isn't Ramadan), and the quality of the hotel.

Korvet
07-13-14, 20:03
Really helpful report thanks. I am staying there soon. Can you tell me the cost for the Romanian? For how long? I've read in this forum in the last month reports on picking up girls in Moscow, York and now you say Premier. Which is best / has the best or most in the line up? Is there somewhere else that is better than these bars? What time do the girls tend to get to these bars? I was going to do Jules but it's closed for Ramadan. Any other tips on the above would be very useful. Thanks.Just posted on that part of the visit. It is under the Dubai Reports section. Hope it helps.

Peace,

Korvet.

PayForIt
07-13-14, 23:33
Just posted on that part of the visit. It is under the Dubai Reports section. Hope it helps.

Peace,

Korvet.Got it thanks. Much appreciated. The plane bit was a joke. Not that urgent but will be off to Dubai on Thursday this week. So close!! I've asked for the same guidance a few times without much joy so I'm grateful for your help. Doesn't sound like the EE girls you've mentioned are in need of work though!! I'm thinking I'll try Premier first given some of the other reports. If no joy there, back to Moscow and if that doesn't work off to York. Unless of course you have any other suggestions? !! Thanks.

Double Shooter
07-16-14, 22:34
This one is Green! I did a rock and roll there on Monday. I checked-in at 3 pm, got my access card, surveyed the room and route from reception, and went back to office. I had prearranged a lady, so picked her around 11 pm and we went to the hotel in a taxi. Walked straight to the lifts (its a short walk) and to the room. No questions asked. Was there till 6 am in the morning.

Mind you. The elevator moves only if you swipe your room access card.

GR.Which one (there are two in Barsha)?

The new one on SZR looks pretty swish. Upmarket bar with the odd WG.

Geo Rge
07-17-14, 10:51
Which one (there are two in Barsha)?

The new one on SZR looks pretty swish. Upmarket bar with the odd WG.The one on SZR.

Aeronauteek
07-19-14, 00:28
Folks: I will be Visiting Dubai for Fun on September 11,12 and 13.

I would appreciate if the folks that are familiar with Hotels that have Clubs and Pick Up Gals. PM me.

My stay will be in Bur Dubai or Deira.

Thank you

Snow1998
07-19-14, 02:09
Folks: I will be Visiting Dubai for Fun on September 11,12 and 13.

I would appreciate if the folks that are familiar with Hotels that have Clubs and Pick Up Gals. PM me.

My stay will be in Bur Dubai or Deira.

Thank youIn case you missed it this is the hotel thread for information about hotels and their friendly status or not.

You have already posted the same question in the Dubai thread. If you had mentioned the hotel maybe someone will tell you more details on that hotel. Since your visit is just over a month away, this gives you plenty of time to RTFF specially the ROD thread to get all the relevant information you seek. Once you have read through and obtained answers to your queries, you could ask specific questions related to what you found. This will enable a better response to give you than the age old general question "which clubs to pickup girls"!

Zomex1
07-19-14, 22:47
Hello,

I am about to ask a off topic question so please forgive me for that. Was wondering to rent an apart in Dubai for a month or two (both for fun & employment). Can any locals tell me how much would the same cost.

And are girls forthcoming for going to flats for sex?

Thanks

Aeronauteek
07-20-14, 02:18
Sir,

Yes. I just realized my mistake. The Hotel I will be in is JW Marriot in Deira.

Is it Green?

In case you missed it this is the hotel thread for information about hotels and their friendly status or not.

You have already posted the same question in the Dubai thread. If you had mentioned the hotel maybe someone will tell you more details on that hotel. Since your visit is just over a month away, this gives you plenty of time to RTFF specially the ROD thread to get all the relevant information you seek. Once you have read through and obtained answers to your queries, you could ask specific questions related to what you found. This will enable a better response to give you than the age old general question "which clubs to pickup girls"!

Burkster
07-20-14, 17:36
Hello,

I am about to ask a off topic question so please forgive me for that. Was wondering to rent an apart in Dubai for a month or two (both for fun & employment). Can any locals tell me how much would the same cost.

And are girls forthcoming for going to flats for sex?

ThanksI am not sure if you can legally rent an apartment for 1-2 months as most leases from landlords have to be signed for at least 12 months. And an annual rent in a one bed studio can range between 50 K to well over a 100 K, depending on the area. So if it is a short term tenant, it will cost you more than that.

Try looking for GF hotel apartments. The last time I stayed in a hotel apartment was one in Al Nahda. I remember paying around 8 K per month for a 1 bed apartment. It was GF back then. No hassle with the reception etc. Not sure if it is still GF.

Snow1998
07-20-14, 19:37
Sir,

Yes. I just realized my mistake. The Hotel I will be in is JW Marriot in Deira.

Is it Green?Well it seems you don't quite understand how this forum works. People report on the hotels etc in this thread and people like you have to read these reports going back many pages if you have to as that information you ask for is in there. This is not a "ask jeeves" type of forum here. Don't ask questions without RTFF, for which the answers are already posted.

Zomex1
07-20-14, 19:56
I am not sure if you can legally rent an apartment for 1-2 months as most leases from landlords have to be signed for at least 12 months. And an annual rent in a one bed studio can range between 50 K to well over a 100 K, depending on the area. So if it is a short term tenant, it will cost you more than that.

Try looking for GF hotel apartments. The last time I stayed in a hotel apartment was one in Al Nahda. I remember paying around 8 K per month for a 1 bed apartment. It was GF back then. No hassle with the reception etc. Not sure if it is still GF.Thank you for your reply. I was just wondering if you are referring to 8 K in USD or AED.

If AED then it will be great cause I have contacted number of brokers and they have quoted apartment rent as high as AED 4,000 in the cheapest locality.

Burkster
07-21-14, 00:39
Thank you for your reply. I was just wondering if you are referring to 8 K in USD or AED.

If AED then it will be great cause I have contacted number of brokers and they have quoted apartment rent as high as AED 4,000 in the cheapest locality.Yes, AED 8000.

Take a look at dubizzle too. You might find short-term let furnished apartments, but I am sure the girls will be preferring hotels / hotel apartments unless of course you have a long term arrangement with a girl.

Shirish
07-21-14, 09:43
Dear friends,

I am planning visit to Dubai in first week of Aug.

I have gone through forum. And getting more confused about green hotel in Bur Dubai.

Last time I have stayed in Ramada which turned red now.

Can anybody help me?

I wish to stay in BurDubai any new report on Four Points on Bank street?

Will red hotels will turn in green after holy month?

Thanks in advance.

Shirish

Tkn14
07-22-14, 00:40
Dear Shirish.

I can give you a list of all green hotels in Dubai, however it will be useless. Do you know why? Because any hotel on the world are playing the color game turning from green to red. The best way to confirm if the hotel is green or not is by calling them or sending them an e-mail start from the A list "Atlantis" and end up with Z "Zaggy" hotel.

Dear friends,

I am planning visit to Dubai in first week of Aug.

I have gone through forum. And getting more confused about green hotel in Bur Dubai.

Last time I have stayed in Ramada which turned red now.

Can anybody help me?

I wish to stay in BurDubai any new report on Four Points on Bank street?

Will red hotels will turn in green after holy month?

Thanks in advance.

Shirish

Ggiannop
07-22-14, 21:52
Hello guys,

I read that Hayatt Regency hotel is red. I booked with no cancelation fee and I just wonder. If they have the premier club that is full of working girls. Then where they go. Or its OK to take girls from the club straight to the room but not bring one from somewhere outside?

Thanks!

Joe Karnavic
07-23-14, 03:10
Hello guys,

I read that Hayatt Regency hotel is red. I booked with no cancelation fee and I just wonder. If they have the premier club that is full of working girls. Then where they go. Or its OK to take girls from the club straight to the room but not bring one from somewhere outside?

Thanks!Hyatt Regency has been red for most of the time inspite of Premier club been part of the complex. I have taken only my regulars succesfully in day time or early evening. The security guy stands near the lift and difficult to get past him if he sees a girl who looks like WG. We have cheated him succesfully many times. I have called a WG early evening in formal dress with a file in her hand. She looked more like a secretary or Insurance agent LOL. But it needs some planning.

When you pick up a girl in premier tell her that you do not have place. She will suggest a Hotel where you can book room for few hours. It is fairly safe in Dubai.

Ggiannop
07-23-14, 13:06
Thanks for the tips Joe. Its too complicated all this plan. I'll change hotel. LOL. Any suggestions?

Joe Karnavic
07-23-14, 20:23
Thanks for the tips Joe. Its too complicated all this plan. I'll change hotel. LOL. Any suggestions?If you are coming before end of Ramadan which may be 28th July then hotels like Le Meredian Airport will be ok. Many hotels have turned red in Ramadan If you are coming after Ramadan then there are many green hotels to choose from. The list is endless. You can RTFF and find out easily. I prefer Ramada Burdubai, Le Meredian airport, Marriot in deira and Marriot Marques opposite Safa park.

Ggiannop
07-23-14, 21:44
If you are coming before end of Ramadan which may be 28th July then hotels like Le Meredian Airport will be ok. Many hotels have turned red in Ramadan If you are coming after Ramadan then there are many green hotels to choose from. The list is endless. You can RTFF and find out easily. I prefer Ramada Burdubai, Le Meredian airport, Marriot in deira and Marriot Marques opposite Safa park.Thankfully I am coming after Ramadan. I was thinking that the bar of hyatt is on top floor, then noone can check where is going someone with the elevator that will go to the floors, only if is security to every floor that is not possible) or in the elevator to see where is going everyone.

Horny Landoora
07-27-14, 11:32
Does any one have a recent update if Ramada Deira is Gfriendly? Pointers appreciated.

Seems after Ramadan hotels are again jacking up rates all round!

Guynxdor
07-27-14, 20:24
I have RTTF and got some info. Based on which I booked in hotel Karama bur Dubai. It was green and actual experience was good. But the rooms are average. I have used imperial suites earlier, and that is quite good, but itvis always red. So my question is can some one name fee hotels that are clean and offer professional service and green atvthe same time. In the range of 350-400 a day.

Horny Landoora
07-28-14, 18:13
In the range of 350-400 a day.Last I checked in that range for this month in Bur Dubai depending on which site you use to book:

Majestic Tower.

Royal ascot.

Four points.

Savoy Park Hotel Apartments.

If you can spend a 100-150 more then:

Park Regis.

Basically almost all are GF but may ask for I'd depending on time of your visit.

Horny Landoora
07-29-14, 12:52
Does any one have a recent update if Ramada Deira is Gfriendly? As informed after my call no visitors allowed overnight with guest except those checked in together.

Horny Landoora
07-30-14, 09:40
Last I checked in that range for this month in Bur Dubai depending on which site you use to book:

Savoy Park Hotel Apartments.
.Latest update is that SAVOY is now red. They demand marriage certificate as per a recent episode with an acquaintance. Avoid.

Anyone with recent experience of a budget hotel being GF please post their feedback.

Tkn14
07-31-14, 07:48
Some green hotels which turns temporary RED in Ramadan will remain RED even after Ramadan (For whatever reasons). So please check with the hotel before you book!

Gunners1
08-01-14, 07:21
Greetings,

As a regular guest of the hotel for years I had pre booked in a non refundable offer. When I checked in yesterday they said guest need to check in with me. Otherwise outside guests will not be allowed.

I was now in a spot of bother. After about 30 minutes of convincing with the manager finally was offered an option of checking in as single occupancy and then change it to double when the lady arrives. This will be at a cost of aed 150 . As I had no other option I agreed.

So punters beware.

I did bring a Uzbekistan girl from Rockfellas and paid the aed 150.

G

MongoManga
08-01-14, 09:54
Hi guys,

Hilton Creek was green last November. Any updates?

Sanjay Hra
08-02-14, 00:55
Hi guys,

Hilton Creek was green last November. Any updates?Had the same question for Radisson Blue Deira? Has anyone tried Radisson Royale on szr if green?

Gunners1
08-02-14, 14:43
I am staying at the Raddison Deira next weekend. . hopefully it is green as it was last time I stayed there. .

G.

Had the same question for Radisson Blue Deira? Has anyone tried Radisson Royale on szr if green?

WickedGuy40
08-04-14, 12:28
Hi buddies,

I'm planning to visit Dubai this weekend for an official trip. Just wanted to check if the Oberoi hotel is green. Would really appreciate if you could share your feedback.

Thanks!Stayed there about 6 months ago. Was 100% green. They just called saying that a "lady guest is here for you" (as I had ordered from an old contact!) and she was sent straight up.

The second time (next day of the stay) another WG was sent straight up, no questions asked.

Tkn14
08-04-14, 14:35
Dear ISG members.

There are several ways to know if a hotel is green or not. Here they are:

1-By Researching this forum.

2-Calling up the hotel or sending them an e-mail.

3-Pretend the hotel is Green "By default" and walk directly with your catch to the elevator.

I hope it helps!

Horny Landoora
08-04-14, 15:23
2-Calling up the hotel or sending them an e-mail.
Don't straight away ask you want to bring a girl over.

Better way to put the question is that - What is hotel policy for overnight guests accompanying the checked in guest?

Most will reply that only double occupancy basis booking is required that is a positive sign.

Then call them and ask straight that do they require original I'd or photocopy is enough for your overnight visitor.

You get a clear idea on basis of their reply thereafter.

Tkn14
08-04-14, 16:28
Usually I use the word "Girlfriend" when I ask!! I am sure most Hotels know the definition of "Guest". One reply that I got saying "Male guest is OK. Female is NO".

Don't straight away ask you want to bring a girl over.

Better way to put the question is that - What is hotel policy for overnight guests accompanying the checked in guest?

Most will reply that only double occupancy basis booking is required that is a positive sign.

Then call them and ask straight that do they require original I'd or photocopy is enough for your overnight visitor.

You get a clear idea on basis of their reply thereafter.

Syncretist
08-05-14, 18:31
Greetings,

As a regular guest of the hotel for years I had pre booked in a non refundable offer. When I checked in yesterday they said guest need to check in with me. Otherwise outside guests will not be allowed.

I was now in a spot of bother. After about 30 minutes of convincing with the manager finally was offered an option of checking in as single occupancy and then change it to double when the lady arrives. This will be at a cost of aed 150 . As I had no other option I agreed.

So punters beware.

I did bring a Uzbekistan girl from Rockfellas and paid the aed 150.

GGents,

I wish I had read Gunners 1 report before I checked in to Ramada BD as the same thing happened to me very recently except I got stung for AED 200, in cash to the manager in question and no mention of giving me a receipt! I reckon this is some sort of scam or shakedown. Clearly I was not forced to pay this but I did of course as I had little choice (other than to forego my night of mongering, and that was not an option). So I reiterate Gunners 1 caution. Beware!

Oh, I also brought back a girl, a very nice Filli and so got some payback on my investment.

Syncretist

Airport
08-05-14, 19:37
Does anyone know of any IHG hotels in DXB that they would recommend as being GF? I have done a search already and nothing showed up for IHG.

Neo1482
08-06-14, 13:38
I was checking through different websites to find a decent hotel for my planned mo gearing weekend. While a lot has been said and shared about the hotels in Dubai. I was just wondering if anyone has tried the listed apartments on airbnb? Some properties seem very decent.

Gunners1
08-06-14, 15:21
Greetings,

Interesting. AED200 for you and AED 150 for me sounds weird. They didn't give me a receipt either on both nights. I usually tip the bell boy quite heavily during all my visits and he also mentioned the same to me. That they have amended the process.

Anyway. I have switched to the radisson blu deira this weekend. Will keep you posted on the color when I get there.

Fingers crossed.

G.

Gents,

I wish I had read Gunners 1 report before I checked in to Ramada BD as the same thing happened to me very recently except I got stung for AED 200, in cash to the manager in question and no mention of giving me a receipt! I reckon this is some sort of scam or shakedown. Clearly I was not forced to pay this but I did of course as I had little choice (other than to forego my night of mongering, and that was not an option). So I reiterate Gunners 1 caution. Beware!

Oh, I also brought back a girl, a very nice Filli and so got some payback on my investment.

Syncretist

Danny1971
08-06-14, 16:33
Does anyone know of any IHG hotels in DXB that they would recommend as being GF? I have done a search already and nothing showed up for IHG.I have taken a girl back to the intercon at festival city before without any issues.

The lobby is busy and the lifts are between the lobby and the bar. Also there is a bar on the top floor so it is quite possible to take a girl back. The only issue us you need a keycard for the lifts so you'd need to be with the girl.

Sen69
08-06-14, 16:48
I have taken a girl back to the intercon at festival city before without any issues.

The lobby is busy and the lifts are between the lobby and the bar. Also there is a bar on the top floor so it is quite possible to take a girl back. The only issue us you need a keycard for the lifts so you'd need to be with the girl.Have done the same at IHG Intercontinental Festival City without any problems. Lifts at Crowne Plaza Festival City are viewable from reception but I don't know whether GF or not.

Danny1971
08-06-14, 16:53
Does anyone know of any IHG hotels in DXB that they would recommend as being GF? I have done a search already and nothing showed up for IHG.Sorry I forgot, I've also stayed at the Crowne Plaza on SZR and met the girl in the lobby, again a very busy area so no one batted an eyelid.

I also stayed at the holiday inn express in / near knowledge village and the girl was able to come up to my room on her own.

Syncretist
08-08-14, 17:09
Does anyone know of any IHG hotels in DXB that they would recommend as being GF? I have done a search already and nothing showed up for IHG.Airport,

I stayed in the Crowne Plaza hotel in Sheikh Zayed Road earlier this week (having checked out of the Ramada Bur Dubai which is not GF any more) and brought a very attractive Ethiopian girl up to my room without even having to show her I'd, so yes it is very GF.

Syncretist.

Gunners1
08-09-14, 04:54
Greetings.

FYI the raddison blu deira is green. Great hotel. The Lifts are controlled by an access card so either you will have to come down to meet the girl, take the girl with you or inform the reception before hand.

They need to bring their I'd / passport which will be scanned at the front desk.

There are a lot of security patrolling the lobby around night. So you can hardly by pass them.

I am posting this from the hotel during my weekend stay.

Enjoy.

G.

Airport
08-09-14, 14:49
I had pre-booked the Ramada Bur Dubai a couple of months ago on a non-refundable booking using my credit card. As most people on here know already, its policies have changed in the last month so it's no longer suitable for our hobby.

In the meantime I've booked another hotel on SZR using loyalty points that is a better option. I can't cancel the Ramada booking without losing all the money. Should I just take the hit and go with a hotel that is more relaxed with visitors in rooms?

Horny Landoora
08-09-14, 19:59
Confirming that during my stay Royal Ascot is green. Require original I'd and no copies accepted.

Remember to book DOUBLE occupancy.

A friend was al Al Mas and that too was green. They accepted copies of I'd as well.

Leblon
08-10-14, 14:08
Damnation, I had two choices for hotel from my company, Ramada Bur Dubai and Four Point Sheraton.

So I chose Ramada because before it was always mentioned here as best choice.

Maybe I can still change to Four Point Sheraton? Is that girl friendly?

I will call to Ramada today and ask what is their policy for visitors.

Horny Landoora
08-10-14, 14:09
Damnation, I had two choices for hotel from my company, Ramada Bur Dubai and Four Point Sheraton.

So I chose Ramada because before it was always mentioned here as best choice.

Maybe I can still change to Four Point Sheraton? Is that girl friendly?

I will call to Ramada today and ask what is their policy for visitors.Four points Bank street is GF. They need original I'd of girl joining you.

Ramada is red as informed from many reports now.

Breaking Bad
08-10-14, 22:33
Been there a few times with a lady 'Friend' having booked only single occupancy. Definitely green from my experience. This was a while back though.

Maxwell87
08-10-14, 23:51
Marriot Marquis and Meydan hotels. I have stayed in both hotels during my last visit to Dubai in April and let me tell you both of them are green. I was stopped by security 2 times for I'd. But they were very polite and tried their best not to offend me.

I am visiting Dubai again on Tuesday. But this time I want to go cut down on my hotel budget. So can fellow mongers suggest any green 1's in Deira?

Tkn14
08-11-14, 06:34
Crown Plaza used to be super green for a while, and then it turned bloody RED for about a year or so. From what I read in this forum, it looks like turn back to green again. Please confirm with them before you book.

Does anyone know of any IHG hotels in DXB that they would recommend as being GF? I have done a search already and nothing showed up for IHG.

Member #4361
08-11-14, 07:13
Marriot Marquis and Meydan hotels. I have stayed in both hotels during my last visit to Dubai in April and let me tell you both of them are green. I was stopped by security 2 times for I'd. But they were very polite and tried their best not to offend me.

I am visiting Dubai again on Tuesday. But this time I want to go cut down on my hotel budget. So can fellow mongers suggest any green 1's in Deira?Here are three good choices:

-Le Meridian Airport (not exactly Diera but close enough) - Green; has Jules; cost $150/ night and up.

-Radisson Blu Diera. Green; has Kubu; cost $150 and up.

-Sheraton on the Creek. Green; cost $200 and up (I think).

Of the three Le Meridian is the least expensive and has the best in-house bar.

Scorcher.