PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Cons68
08-12-14, 11:21
http://www.arabianbusiness.com/dubai-hotels-record-worst-month-in-18yrs-560962.html

In a normal world we should see lower rates and more permissiveness. However if I have learnt something about Dubai microeconomics is that it is quite surreal. Specially now that theReality Distortion Fields seems engaged at maximum power.

Let see. In a few weeks we should get back to the "normal" situation (no ramadan, no Eid, no massive influx of Saudis).

Horny Landoora
08-12-14, 12:20
In a few weeks we should get back to the "normal" situation (no ramadan, no Eid, no massive influx of Saudis).Rather than attempt to boost occupancy with reduced rates, hotels hiked them up, increasing the average daily rate by an average 5 percent to AED638.66.

To me that statement sums up how Dubai work. Even when going down everyone be it individuals or entities act as if they are on the top and really do no care for loss of business. If deals are good people will always come but hotels rather sit on idle inventory than increase the revenue. I don't think normalcy would prevail, infact its season now so rates will again shoot up next month onwards.

Also another issue to ponder upon is, why Dubai govt is imposing Tourism fees of various categories considering they are already charging a 10% City Tax on stay of the guests?

Misha Rastov
08-12-14, 12:37
Also another issue to ponder upon is, why Dubai govt is imposing Tourism fees of various categories considering they are already charging a 10% City Tax on stay of the guests?Expo tax! Need more money for all the building that is coming for Expo. It is only SIX years away you know, now pass me a paper bag to breath into as I hyperventilate.

The Expo is the latest excuse for rents and general prices to shoot up, irrespective that it's 6 years away.

Cons68
08-12-14, 13:16
Expo tax! Need more money for all the building that is coming for Expo. It is only SIX years away you know, now pass me a paper bag to breath into as I hyperventilate.

The Expo is the latest excuse for rents and general prices to shoot up, irrespective that it's 6 years away. I wish you were being sarcastic.

Rather than attempt to boost occupancy with reduced rates, hotels hiked them up, increasing the average daily rate by an average 5 percent to AED638.66.

To me that statement sums up how Dubai work. Even when going down everyone be it individuals or entities act as if they are on the top and really do no care for loss of business. If deals are good people will always come but hotels rather sit on idle inventory than increase the revenue. I don't think normalcy would prevail, infact its season now so rates will again shoot up next month onwards.

Also another issue to ponder upon is, why Dubai govt is imposing Tourism fees of various categories considering they are already charging a 10% City Tax on stay of the guests?Sadly you are probably right; we have discussed many times that the only group of people here who seems to get the (very basic) fact that if you decrease prices you usually increase demand are the Chinese hookers. Funnily enough they are some of the few who seem to get the other (very basic) fact that customer service helps to get repeat customers.

Still, I am sure most posters here would happily take a 5-10% increase in rates in exchange for more certainty about the hotel wavelength, something that in the last 24 months has become quite more erratic, making this thread much less useful than in the past.That is, in my view, the only positive effect of the hospitality sector getting scared, i know rates are disconnected of reality (same with rentals) but I think they may be more keen on the "greenness" as it does not show up in any kind of ranking or anything. Let see.

Lastbencher
08-12-14, 14:51
Ah, my fellow monger friends concerned with rising rents and rates. May be I can offer a little help with your car rental needs, being in the rent a car industry for more than a decade. If anyone want to cut on his transportation cost then drop me a pm.

Regards.

LB.

I wish you were being sarcastic.

Sadly you are probably right; we have discussed many times that the only group of people here who seems to get the (very basic) fact that if you decrease prices you usually increase demand are the Chinese hookers. Funnily enough they are some of the few who seem to get the other (very basic) fact that customer service helps to get repeat customers.

Still, I am sure most posters here would happily take a 5-10% increase in rates in exchange for more certainty about the hotel wavelength, something that in the last 24 months has become quite more erratic, making this thread much less useful than in the past.That is, in my view, the only positive effect of the hospitality sector getting scared, i know rates are disconnected of reality (same with rentals) but I think they may be more keen on the "greenness" as it does not show up in any kind of ranking or anything. Let see.

Want More
08-13-14, 17:08
Does anyone have current status on Address. Downtown? In-spite of its name, this is the Address hotel attached to the Dubai Mall. RTFF has 1 year old reference to Address Marina only. Address is supposed to have a bar which is quite hot so am thinking of another expedition there and make a weekend out of it rather than running back and forth.

IndusMint
08-13-14, 17:14
Does anyone have current status on Address. Downtown? In-spite of its name, this is the Address hotel attached to the Dubai Mall. RTFF has 1 year old reference to Address Marina only. Address is supposed to have a bar which is quite hot so am thinking of another expedition there and make a weekend out of it rather than running back and forth.It is girl friendly however girls at the bar are spoiled brats and very expensive, attention beware. And you have to swipe your room key to get into the elevator, you also have to cross lobby to get to the elavator.

Airport
08-13-14, 18:55
Just called them and they said visitors are not allowed into the rooms at night at all. The furthest you can take a visitor is the hotel lobby. Appears to be red.

Korvet
08-13-14, 18:57
Here are three good choices:

-Le Meridian Airport (not exactly Diera but close enough) - Green; has Jules; cost $150/ night and up.

-Radisson Blu Diera. Green; has Kubu; cost $150 and up.

-Sheraton on the Creek. Green; cost $200 and up (I think).

Of the three Le Meridian is the least expensive and has the best in-house bar.

Scorcher.Le Meridian is great and worth the price.

But if $150+ per night is a little high.

Reserve your room at LM 2-4 days before you plan to arrive. I've usually been able to get a room for $75-90/ night. Waiting may not sit well with those who like to lock things in early. But it will save you enough to get a good down payment for a ST.

Happy Lodging.

Peace,

Korvet.

Airport
08-13-14, 18:59
Just called the Crowne Plaza on SZR and spoke to the front desk. Was told that no visitors are permitted in the hotel.

Desperately running out of hotels in Dubai to stay in that are green.

Gunners1
08-14-14, 03:31
The raddison blu deira is green. I stayed there last weekend. No issues whatsoever. And as a bonus they gave Kubu.

Tc.

G.

Just called the Crowne Plaza on SZR and spoke to the front desk. Was told that no visitors are permitted in the hotel.

Desperately running out of hotels in Dubai to stay in that are green.

Want More
08-14-14, 03:41
It is girl friendly however girls at the bar are spoiled brats and very expensive, attention beware. And you have to swipe your room key to get into the elevator, you also have to cross lobby to get to the elavator.Thanks for the pointers IndusMint. Disappointed to hear about the attitude of the girls at the bar. Am holding off on my expedition for now.

Maxwell87
08-14-14, 09:00
Thank you Scorcher75.

With your advice I called LM regarding their policy. I don't know why but they said no visitors allowed.

So booked radisson blu deira creek. (KUBU entry is free if you stay in the hotel).

Had a great time.

I was there on Tuesday and currently this hotel is green as it could possibly be. (ID required).

Here are three good choices:

-Le Meridian Airport (not exactly Diera but close enough) - Green; has Jules; cost $150/ night and up.

-Radisson Blu Diera. Green; has Kubu; cost $150 and up.

-Sheraton on the Creek. Green; cost $200 and up (I think).

Of the three Le Meridian is the least expensive and has the best in-house bar.

Scorcher.

Member #4361
08-14-14, 15:51
Thank you Scorcher75.

With your advice I called LM regarding their policy. I don't know why but they said no visitors allowed.

So booked radisson blu deira creek. (KUBU entry is free if you stay in the hotel).

Had a great time.

I was there on Tuesday and currently this hotel is green as it could possibly be. (I'd required).Glad it worked out. I've always had good luck with Rad Blu.

I'm booked at the LM in a few days so hopefully your call was an anomaly of some kind. I can't imagine it has gone red but suppose it is possible.

Scorcher.

Gunners1
08-14-14, 16:20
I too stayed at rad blu. It is so green that the house keeping staff was in the corridor when me and my friend who booked two rooms swapped girls after a shot each. Once we were done for the night at about 1 am and sent the girls packing. . We asked the housekeeping guy to change all the towels and soap.

He sure knew what we were upto. He even emptied the bin of the rubbers.

Great hotel.

Hope this helps. The punters in choosing a green hotel to stay.

G.

Glad it worked out. I've always had good luck with Rad Blu.

I'm booked at the LM in a few days so hopefully your call was an anomaly of some kind. I can't imagine it has gone red but suppose it is possible.

Scorcher.

Rajat1
08-16-14, 13:43
Hey guys,

I am a big fan of Premier in Hyatt. Any hotel info around it where I can stay and is green?

Tkn14
08-17-14, 06:26
I called the LM and I got the same respond "no visitors allowed" I know many mongers swear by this hotel as being green. Even some WGs told me they were there a few nights ago. So I guess you need to hear between the "words".

Thank you Scorcher75.

So booked radisason blu deira creek. (KUBU entry is free if you stay in the hotel).

Had a great time.

I was there on Tuesday and currently this hotel is green as it could possibly be. (ID required).

Bootie26
08-17-14, 07:31
I remember more than a year ago it was green. Can anyone confirm please? I usually stay at Radisson Royal in zayed road, which is forever green thankfully. But thinking of staying somewhere a bit more posh!

Tried the search engine but my efforts were futile since its nearly impossible to search for a hotel that has a name consisting of a single alphabetic letter.

Thanks!

Raptors
08-17-14, 10:16
Glad it worked out. I've always had good luck with Rad Blu.

Scorcher.Hi Scorcher,

Would be great to get a feedback from you. As I am booked into LM at month end. I cannot imagine that they changed their policy, but who knows.

Horny Landoora
08-17-14, 11:50
Hey guys,

I am a big fan of Premier in Hyatt. Any hotel info around it where I can stay and is green?Any gf hotel in Bur Dubai is good and not far off from Hyatt.

Mr Ricky
08-17-14, 12:12
This new Sheraton is on the SZR and opens in time for new year. It looks quite flash. I will be staying there for news years and will report back.

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=3731&language=en_US

Airport
08-17-14, 19:16
I called the LM and I got the same respond "no visitors allowed" I know many mongers swear by this hotel as being green. Even some WGs told me they were there a few nights ago. So I guess you need to hear between the "words".I'm of the opinion that the hotel will say 'No visitors allowed' as standard policy nowadays. Not a single hotel I've called in the last two weeks said yes. Even ones that are supposed to be green.

It's pointless to RTFF for hotel info unless someone is currently staying there and can vouch for a hotel and you are travelling within the next few days.

Member #4361
08-17-14, 22:18
Hi Scorcher,

Would be great to get a feedback from you. As I am booked into LM at month end. I cannot imagine that they changed their policy, but who knows.I'll know in a couple days but it looks like a fellow monger had good success. In the FR section, the Silent One reports on three escapades from Jules with lodging at LM. I'm always a little skeptical of calling and asking directly. From my experience, stay in the Royal Club and use the back entrance. This way you bypass the reception area and the 25 year old Filipinos that work the desk on each floor don't seem to ask questions.

Will confirm soon.

Scorcher.

Joe Karnavic
08-18-14, 01:41
I'm of the opinion that the hotel will say 'No visitors allowed' as standard policy nowadays. Not a single hotel I've called in the last two weeks said yes. Even ones that are supposed to be green.

It's pointless to RTFF for hotel info unless someone is currently staying there and can vouch for a hotel and you are travelling within the next few days.In my opinion it is not good idea to call hotel and ask if they will allow a woman visitor. We are forgeting in excitement of easy mongering in Dubai that it is still an Islamic country. If the woman coming to your room is not your wife LE can still put you behind bar, only they chose not to because they don't want to trouble genuine tourists who wish to have good time.

If a hotel reception receives a call asking if visitor is allowed he will not know if it is you or LE on the phone asking this question. The safe answer for him is to say no.

Best way is to go about it is to check with fellow mongers their recent experience. The policies keep on changing based on recent trouble by may be a drunk saudi trying to bring in his ugly looking catch.

Studley
08-20-14, 10:22
Hey folks,

RTFF hasn't yielded much recent information.

Is Conrad on SZR green?

S

Horny Landoora
08-20-14, 15:59
Hey folks,

RTFF hasn't yielded much recent information.

Is Conrad on SZR green?

SMake a double occupancy booking.

Its GF unless you have a one which is dressed like an obvious hooker. They have lot of hostesses at the lobby and even security but no one gets in the way as they do have a supper club. IZEL on 7th floor so many couples frequent it. Last I heard it was in renovation. Thereafter you could always sneak in your room through the lift. If at all they might just call you in the room and ask you to register the guest so ensure your companion has I'd on her.

Leblon
08-20-14, 22:09
Damnation, I had two choices for hotel from my company, Ramada Bur Dubai and Four Point Sheraton.

So I chose Ramada because before it was always mentioned here as best choice.

Maybe I can still change to Four Point Sheraton? Is that girl friendly?

I will call to Ramada today and ask what is their policy for visitors.I was in Dubai on Monday night. I called to Ramada, they told me that I can bring friend if I know her before, but since I have single room I have to pay 50 dirhams.

Last minute my travel agency changed me to Four Point Sheraton as I had asked them to do.

Same thing with Four Points, as travel agency had booked it to single person, I had to pay 50 dirhams. No problem to bring my visitor since she had original passport.

I had only a few hours in the Dubai, this was connecting flight, time for only one girl.

So I did not ask either place if I can bring two girls or more girls in the same night, on different times.

For example in Citymax (for sure) and in Majestetic (what they told in phone) you can have only one visitor even if you are many days. You can checkout and check in again as somebody in this forum had done in Citymax.

BSmith420
08-21-14, 18:32
Hey does anyone know if Karama hotel is green?

Member #4361
08-22-14, 04:26
Hi Scorcher,

Would be great to get a feedback from you. As I am booked into LM at month end. I cannot imagine that they changed their policy, but who knows.LM by the airport is still green despite what they say when people call and ask. I had no problem bringing my Pinay treat through. They didn't even ask for an I'd.

Scorcher.

Danny1971
08-22-14, 05:39
Staying here this weekend and had a pre arranged meet with a girl. I gave her my room number and she came straight up to my room.

Reception called and wanted her I'd which she didn't have. After a few minutes of persuasion and promising she was not staying the night they relented.

Guynxdor
08-22-14, 07:32
Hey does anyone know if Karama hotel is green?Karama is absolutely green.

Kabul Guy
08-22-14, 07:54
I called the LM and I got the same respond "no visitors allowed" I know many mongers swear by this hotel as being green. Even some WGs told me they were there a few nights ago. So I guess you need to hear between the "words".It was bright green earlier this week. Lots of action in and out of Jules.

I was with my regular free pina so we ate there so she could have home foods. Could not sample the action but had an eye full of beauties.

Also from our room we could see the walkway back to hotel, heavy traffic all night.

RoundUp
08-24-14, 12:21
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa in JBR / Al Sufouh Road is perfectly green. No questions, no I'd.

A Pinay from Karama stayed the night, an African I even brought to the Club Lounge to take breakfast with her (for free). No one gave a damn.

Airport
08-25-14, 02:26
I can confirm that the Radisson Blu Deira Creek was green up until 22 August 2014 at least. The staff are really friendly and helpful towards our hobby! Please, let's keep it this way: be as discreet as possible when getting back to the hotel with a WG. There are families staying at the hotel so it's extremely important not to make it obvious that mongering is going on.

Getting a WG up to your room doesn't take long. Usually the security guard by the lifts will scan the girl's ID and ask you for your room number and then you can get into the lifts and go to your room. The lifts are operated using your room key card.

I booked a room for two adults and I was asked at check-in where the second guest is. I said she'll be arriving later. The receptionist knew exactly what I was talking about! She explained that when the second guest arrives she will need to take a copy of her ID.

The rooms are okay, nothing special. There's everything you'll need although the hotel does suffer from a lack of bath towels sometimes. The hotel is quite dated. The coffee shop by reception is nice and quiet but very hot. On the way to the onsite Kubu bar you pass an ATM which is very handy and conveniently located!

You do get stared at by the bell-boys as you walk back from the Kubu bar towards reception with a WG. They seem to know all the girls and all the girls know the hotel very, very well.

There's not much around the hotel so I was using taxis to get around. It doesn't have the enormous convenience of the golden triangle with several mongering establishments and loads of places to eat and shop at, all within walking distance. A taxi ride to the golden triangle area in Bur Dubai costs around 15-25 Dhs including tip, depending on which route the driver takes and which bridge he uses (I think one of the bridges has a toll charge that is automatically added on tot he fare on the meter in the taxi).

However, if you want a smaller selection of fairly good-looking CIS and PRC girls then the onsite Kubu bar is very handy. The Marbles bar just by reception is also a nice place to relax.

Rajat1
08-27-14, 11:32
Where should one stay in Dubai to be in close proximity to cin cin, kubu or any other exclusive clubs?

Horny Landoora
08-27-14, 21:56
Where should one stay in Dubai to be in close proximity to cin cin, kubu or any other exclusive clubs?Stay on sheikh zayed road before Dubai mall. Central location and access to hotels which house these clubs.

Tkn14
09-03-14, 07:12
The Radisson Blue Deira Creek is green as of Aug 28,2014 with I'd. There is nothing wrong with the hotel, but I did not like it in general.

Airport
09-03-14, 11:23
The Radisson Blue Deira Creek is green as of Aug 28,2014 with I'd. There is nothing wrong with the hotel, but I did not like it in general.I found this too as I was there a week or two before you. I found the hotel to be fine but it's far from where I wanted to be at night! The advantage of the golden triangle is that everything is within walking distance (food, laundry, mongering). The Rad Blu has Kubu but everything else (including food) requires a long walk or a taxi journey.

Shirish
09-04-14, 09:22
Was in Dubai from 23 Aug.

Stayed at four point Shereton on bank street, very comfortable stay.

This is green hotel and had nice fun.

Regards

Zambind
09-04-14, 11:00
Dear fellow mongers / punters,

I have been through the hotel thread, I am coming to Dubai in Nov for the gulf manufacturing show, I was there for the gulf food show in Feb., unfortunately stayed at the Hyatt Regency-yes unfortunately. However managed to sneak in an in call early evening.

Now I am confused and not sure which hotel to choose, I do enjoy a bit of luxury. So am tied between.

1) J w Marriot marquis- (wondering if the VIP club and GQ have any options to take).

2) Rad Blu-has Kubu but then nothing around it.

3) Fairmont- cin cin, cavalla, and Cirque, never picked any from there. So not sure.

4) Le Meridien -a port- not sure how the hotel is.

5) I read that Conrad also has options in Lobby, and a 7th floor club.

Am looking at options with in hotel club / bar-lounge.

Assistance shall be greatly appreciated.

Z

P.S. Any body going to South Africa -please feel free to ask for info, have loads and loads.

NguyetLang
09-04-14, 20:22
I am going to Dubai next week. Panorama seems to have good rate and hope to have some action at the bar at night. Any feedback on this hotel before I take the booking? Thank you for your words of wisdom. Will file a FR if I get lucky (or memorable unlucky).

Cheers,

Peter Nguyetlang

Joe Karnavic
09-05-14, 05:48
I am going to Dubai next week. Panorama seems to have good rate and hope to have some action at the bar at night. Any feedback on this hotel before I take the booking? Thank you for your words of wisdom. Will file a FR if I get lucky (or memorable unlucky).

Cheers,

Peter NguyetlangPanorama is Red. In July my friend stayed there. He was not allowed to take one of the girl from Jockey. I tried to help him by reasoning with security near lift but they refused.

Cons68
09-05-14, 12:07
Panorama has been red since two years ago, when a local wife decided to crash her card at the place where her God-fearing husband was banging a exotic cutie.

Dubai #1 rule if you get attention you get the hammer.

Dubai #2 rule, see rule #1.

Panorama is Red. In July my friend stayed there. He was not allowed to take one of the girl from Jockey. I tried to help him by reasoning with security near lift but they refused.

Firework
09-05-14, 13:18
Can anyone confirm if Trader Hotel by Shangarila is Green or Not? I am planning to stay there next week.

Any one has an experience there?

Thank you

Zambind
09-06-14, 07:47
can anyone confirm if trader hotel by shangarila is green or not? i am planning to stay there next week.

any one has an experience there?

thank youhi firework,

i was there not too long ago, a couple of months back, i was unfortunately staying at the hyatt regency, which had gone red, and from premier picked this absolute stunner (at least i thought so. admittedly i was a wee bit intoxicated) anyway to cut a long story short, after picking the lady i asked where we could go, the cabbie took us to a few places, all were full, we then ended up at traders, no hassles but i checked in with her, i'd reqd, but it was very obvious as it was about 2 am. also saw a small bar in th elobby, peeked in while i waited for the paperwork, saw a few prc's. so i am assuming it is, best bet is to e mail the hotel and ask what their guest policy is assuming guest has valid i'd. i am coming to dubai soon, and i e mailed the raddissin royal, and asked, and they very politely said " guest will require to be over 21, with valid i'd, 150 dhms extra charge if booked for single occupancy, and only one guest per 24 hrs."

i think you should be ok, but again my experience was close onto 6 months agos, during gulf food show in feb.

best of luck,

zam

SiliconeLover
09-06-14, 10:12

I have been through the hotel thread, I am coming to Dubai in Nov for the gulf manufacturing show, I was there for the gulf food show in Feb., unfortunately stayed at the Hyatt Regency-yes unfortunately. However managed to sneak in an in call early evening.

Now I am confused and not sure which hotel to choose, I do enjoy a bit of luxury. So am tied between.

1) J w Marriot marquis- (wondering if the VIP club and GQ have any options to take).

3) Fairmont- cin cin, cavalla, and Cirque, never picked any from there. So not sure.

4) Le Meridien -airport- not sure how the hotel is.

Z

P.S. Any body going to South Africa -please feel free to ask for info, have loads and loads.Hi Zambind,

I have usually stayed at te Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel opposite Burjuman, in 2013 and earlier this year in April. It is green. However, based on positive comments from fellow mongers, I opted to stay at the Royal Club which is the executive wing of Le Meridien Airport, opened in April of this year.

LMA is fantastic. Almost zero walk of shame as the place has a separate entrance at the rear which is well known to taxi drivers, plus it has the added advantage of being within 2 minutes of Jules Bar in the same complex. Fabulous offers for take out, with top end Chinese, Vietnamese, and a good selection of CIS girls, all I would say above 7 in terms of quality. Park Regis has a stricter, albeit it polite I'd policy, in full view of reception, and when its busy with airline crew check-in, it can take a while which has obvious results.

Although more expensive, the service is top end, but prices are a little bit higher being executive end.

I would strongly recommend LMA. But be sure to book Royal Club!

Enjoy!

NguyetLang
09-07-14, 13:56
Panorama has been red since two years ago, when a local wife decided to crash her card at the place where her God-fearing husband was banging a exotic cutie.

Dubai #1 rule if you get attention you get the hammer.

Dubai #2 rule, see rule #1.Thanks for the interesting history lesson. Can't help but LOL.

Will take the advice and avoid Panorama.

Cheers

Zambind
09-08-14, 06:19
Hi Zambind,

I have usually stayed at te Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel opposite Burjuman, in 2013 and earlier this year in April. It is green. However, based on positive comments from fellow mongers, I opted to stay at the Royal Club which is the executive wing of Le Meridien Airport, opened in April of this year.

LMA is fantastic. Almost zero walk of shame as the place has a separate entrance at the rear which is well known to taxi drivers, plus it has the added advantage of being within 2 minutes of Jules Bar in the same complex. Fabulous offers for take out, with top end Chinese, Vietnamese, and a good selection of CIS girls, all I would say above 7 in terms of quality. Park Regis has a stricter, albeit it polite I'd policy, in full view of reception, and when its busy with airline crew check-in, it can take a while which has obvious results.

Although more expensive, the service is top end, but prices are a little bit higher being executive end.

I would strongly recommend LMA. But be sure to book Royal Club!

Enjoy!Hi SiliconeLover,

Much appreciate the info, however what I did do is e mail the Radisson royal g,hyatt and The movenpick lake towers, asking their policy about "guests" the Radisson replied saying guests were allowed for 150 dhs, however just one guest per 24 hrs, the movenpick replied and said guests were allowed at 60 dhms, the hyatt plainly denied allowing guest up.

I am tempted to go the LM route, I do find that howeve rit is a bit far from everything else, and I will need to attend the gulf manufacturing show at the trade centre.

However I am looking at a nightly cost of about 1000 to 1100 Dhms per night. For the room.

So I am toying between J W Marquis, Conrad, Radisson Royal, and now LM Airport.

Regards,

Zam

Speedman
09-09-14, 02:15
hi guys,

i am staying at the auris first central hotel suites in al barsha for 2 + weeks in september. looking for any feedback on their "visitor" policies and any strategies regarding such from fellow travellers who may have stayed there recently.

as well, would be great to know which of bars and clubs in the al barsha area that deliver the best bang for the dirham, so to speak.

appreciated,

speedman.

Eric Emp
09-12-14, 06:20
I have a short layover (18 Hrs) in Dubai coming up. Emirates giving a complimentary stayatHotel Capthorne, any idea if this hotel is red-green?That is Emirates provided hotel, tried it few times and for sure it is RED.

If you can get her sneak in that is other story, I had one called the girl (same nationality as me, so it looks like couple) Meet her outside and than took the taxi back (also this was durring day time).

MurphyLove
09-12-14, 15:53

4) Le Meridien -a port- not sure how the hotel is.

Z

P.S. Any body going to South Africa -please feel free to ask for info, have loads and loads.JW Marquis is a very good hotel and you can find some girls in GQ Bar. Weekends are better. But there is nothing much nearby if your luck runs out.

Rad Blu has Kubu and several options nearby. Quality is Kubu seems to be picking up lately.

Zambind
09-13-14, 08:32
JW Marquis is a very good hotel and you can find some girls in GQ Bar. Weekends are better. But there is nothing much nearby if your luck runs out.

Rad Blu has Kubu and several options nearby. Quality is Kubu seems to be picking up lately.Hi Murphy,

Much appreciate the info, I am now toying between, Radisson royal SZR, Le Meridian or Raddison Blu Deira creek.

Le Meridian Royal club room are appx 400 $ a night! I was thinking Le Meridian, as the club (Jules) is on site, don't need to move around much, with Raddison Blu Deira is kubu, only been there once in Feb. This year but was early, alsi I found the place quite small, but many good reports have reported pertaining to the same. As for Radisson royal, I was thinking that then the hotels on SZR, like Fairmont, Crown Plaza are near, must have some action.

I just want to ensure as I am there for four days I choose the hotel wisely.

Last time I got lumbered in the hyatt regency. Not fun. Nice club premier but had to book alternatives. I kinda like to be in my territory so to speak. If at all that makes sense.

Regards,

Zam

Zambind
09-13-14, 08:42
Hi all,

I was just wondering if at all entering hotels and actually being asked about the "guest" matters or rather hinges upon racial profiling, I mean not in a wrong way but logically speaking if a Caucasian male strolls into the lobby with a Caucasian lady chances are they look like a sort of normal couple and would not attract attention, whereas if you have an indian fella walking in with an assumedly tall blonde looking arm candy, they would definitely raise an eyebrow. Just thinking.

Being of indian origin. It is a shame that the availability of Indian / south east Asian is not up there in terms of quality. I again am assuming after having gone through quite a lot of the reports including some ROD.

But I think its logical.

Just a thought.

The Silent One
09-13-14, 19:01
Hi Murphy,

Much appreciate the info, I am now toying between, Radisson royal SZR, Le Meridian or Raddison Blu Deira creek.

Le Meridian Royal club room are appx 400 $ a night! I was thinking Le Meridian, as the club (Jules) is on site, don't need to move around much, with Raddison Blu Deira is kubu, only been there once in Feb. This year but was early, alsi I found the place quite small, but many good reports have reported pertaining to the same. As for Radisson royal, I was thinking that then the hotels on SZR, like Fairmont, Crown Plaza are near, must have some action.

I just want to ensure as I am there for four days I choose the hotel wisely.

Last time I got lumbered in the hyatt regency. Not fun. Nice club premier but had to book alternatives. I kinda like to be in my territory so to speak. If at all that makes sense.

Regards,

ZamIf I understand what you mean, I suggest you go to LMA. No need to get a royal club room, they also have normal rooms. I stayed in one. It is as green as it gets. My 2 fils. Advise LOL.

TSO.

Zambind
09-15-14, 06:22
If I understand what you mean, I suggest you go to LMA. No need to get a royal club room, they also have normal rooms. I stayed in one. It is as green as it gets. My 2 fils. Advise LOL.

TSO.Hey buddy,

Thanks a mill, I think the vote has just swung to LMA, I still have a bit of time before I get there, but will def post a very detailed comprehensive report. I have read all the negatives pertaining to Indian ladies, but wil take the the plunge and one out of my four or so attempts shall be an indian. Lets see.

Regards,

Zam

Nickc
09-21-14, 03:53
http://www.arabianbusiness.com/dubai-hotels-record-worst-month-in-18yrs-560962.html

In a normal world we should see lower rates and more permissiveness. However if I have learnt something about Dubai microeconomics is that it is quite surreal. Specially now that theReality Distortion Fields seems engaged at maximum power.

Let see. In a few weeks we should get back to the "normal" situation (no ramadan, no Eid, no massive influx of Saudis).From October onwards it appears all hotels are twice the price and more, 400 us plus for a standardhotel room is robbery. Its not the money, its the fact that they think they can just rip you off. Dubai wants the tour ism and doesn't at the same time. Even my favourite Seaview is going to twice the price when booking 5 months ahead. So I've shortened my stopover from 10 days to 5. Anyone have any good advice for a reasonably priced green hotel or apartmemt in Bur Dubai or Deira. Cheers Nickc.

Gunners1
09-21-14, 04:38
Hello.

I love the Ramada bur dubai. You should get a good deal. I am staying there next week and I got in for AED 900 for 3 nights. Non refundable. I booked it about 4 months ago on booking.com.

Enjoy.

G.

From October onwards it appears all hotels are twice the price and more, 400 us plus for a standardhotel room is robbery. Its not the money, its the fact that they think they can just rip you off. Dubai wants the tour ism and doesn't at the same time. Even my favourite Seaview is going to twice the price when booking 5 months ahead. So I've shortened my stopover from 10 days to 5. Anyone have any good advice for a reasonably priced green hotel or apartmemt in Bur Dubai or Deira. Cheers Nickc.

Airport
09-21-14, 11:00
Hello.

I love the Ramada bur dubai. You should get a good deal. I am staying there next week and I got in for AED 900 for 3 nights. Non refundable. I booked it about 4 months ago on booking.com.

Enjoy.

G.Ramada bur Dubai has been red for a few months now. Deep red. Are you considering bringing back guests into your room? If so, you may run into problems. I also had a non-refundable booking at that hotel last month and just took the hit and booked myself another hotel, knowing that the Ramada was red.

Gunners1
09-21-14, 15:21
Hello Airport.

In general I agree. But I have somehow managed to get in a WG all the time. I have to say I have stayed there for several years. In fact last year I stayed there 3 nights a week for 4 months on the trot and made good friends with the reception staff and bell boy. They even have my passport on file so I skipped the check in process.

I shall report again next week when I stay there again.

Tc.

G.

Ramada bur Dubai has been red for a few months now. Deep red. Are you considering bringing back guests into your room? If so, you may run into problems. I also had a non-refundable booking at that hotel last month and just took the hit and booked myself another hotel, knowing that the Ramada was red.

Airport
09-21-14, 19:10
Hello Airport.

In general I agree. But I have somehow managed to get in a WG all the time. I have to say I have stayed there for several years. In fact last year I stayed there 3 nights a week for 4 months on the trot and made good friends with the reception staff and bell boy. They even have my passport on file so I skipped the check in process.

I shall report again next week when I stay there again.

Tc.

G.Thanks. It would be great to know if the Ramada Bur Dubai is green again. It has been red for a few months now. I stayed there in May this year and it was green. I was back in DXB last month and it was red.

Niel07
09-21-14, 20:09
From October onwards it appears all hotels are twice the price and more, 400 us plus for a standardhotel room is robbery. Its not the money, its the fact that they think they can just rip you off. Dubai wants the tour ism and doesn't at the same time. Even my favourite Seaview is going to twice the price when booking 5 months ahead. So I've shortened my stopover from 10 days to 5. Anyone have any good advice for a reasonably priced green hotel or apartmemt in Bur Dubai or Deira. Cheers Nickc.Eid holidays from 2nd to 10th Oct. Is the reason for high hotel rate than some petrochemical conference in 20 to 23.

Danny1971
09-22-14, 11:10
Eid holidays from 2nd to 10th Oct. Is the reason for high hotel rate than some petrochemical conference in 20 to 23.In a nutshell, yes.

NightOwl69
09-22-14, 15:29
In a nutshell, yes.Iid holiday also means the Saudis are flooding Dubai that leads to higher prices in everything. I think a good business would be to do mongering consultancy for the Saudis. It will help us to keep prices down.

KwonRohan
09-23-14, 19:03
Hi guys,

I'm travelling to Dubai next week and will be put up at the Conrad, and I might get a WG to the room. Since this is my first time in Dubai, I wanted to check what are the rules around this in 5* hotels and in general what should one be careful about?

Cheers

Badara80
09-25-14, 12:23
Hello,

I am planning a trip to Dubai in December and I found a great deal online for both Fairmont and Shangri-la on SZR. Can anyone please inform me on the status of these hotels whether they are green or red.

Thanks

Badara80
09-25-14, 13:14
Hello,

I am planning a trip to Dubai in December and I found great deals for Fairmont and Shangri-la in SZR online. Can anyone please verify the status of these hotels wheather they are green or red.

Thanks

Wicked Roger
09-25-14, 18:05
Hello,

I am planning a trip to Dubai in December and I found great deals for Fairmont and Shangri-la in SZR online. Can anyone please verify the status of these hotels wheather they are green or red.

ThanksUmmmm 2 FRs both the same and you have not RTFF? If you use the search function you will find the information you need, or call the hotel and ask. Really it is that simple.

So many managers now in the UAE methinks.

Badara80
09-26-14, 10:01
Ummmm 2 FRs both the same and you have not RTFF? If you use the search function you will find the information you need, or call the hotel and ask. Really it is that simple.

So many managers now in the UAE methinks.Wow it was a simple question you don't have to get all worked up about it and sorry about posting twice it was a mistake. Are you happy now?

Airport
09-26-14, 17:58
Hi guys,

I'm travelling to Dubai next week and will be put up at the Conrad, and I might get a WG to the room. Since this is my first time in Dubai, I wanted to check what are the rules around this in 5* hotels and in general what should one be careful about?

CheersI cannot comment on the status of the hotel itself. Be aware that the status of a hotel can change overnight so it's fairly pointless to 'RTFF' from reports that are several months old, as you might be asked to. What you need is feedback from someone who has stayed in the same hotel literally days before you check in. Most of the working girls will know the status of your hotel better than anyone on this forum!

However, in terms of things you ought to be wary of: make sure the girl has her original identification documents in her possession as most 'green' hotels will want to take a photocopy of them (you'll also have to tell them your room number). Virtually every girl will know this point.

Make sure neither of you are drunk in public.

Try not to draw too much attention to yourself. Some of the working girls dress like hookers and, depending on the hotel, this might be a bit of a problem.

When you book your hotel, book it for two people (double occupancy) and tell reception when you check in that the other guest will arrive later.

Be discreet in the taxi if you use one to get back to the hotel with the girl.

Be prepared for a 'walk of shame' - aka WoS. This is the walk into the hotel and getting the girl's I'd scanned. Sometimes this is a a quick and straightforward process. At other times you will have many eyes watching you and the girl.

Try not to hand your money over in the club where you pick the girl up from. Most of the working girls in Dubai (and anywhere else for that matter) are scam queens and will milk you dry, but not in the manner you had hoped for!

Agree services and times before confirming any booking.

If you like the girl then get her number and book her directly to come to your hotel again later in the week.

Lock up anything valuable in your room. I lock any large valuable items in my suitcase and any travel documents, wallet, credit cards and so on in the room safe. Do this before you arrive with the girl in your room.

If you get the girl early in your room (before midnight) then there's a good chance that she will try to leave early so that she can get back to the club and get another booking.

Have some nibbles / snacks and drinks in the room or order room service. It's always polite to offer a snack or a drink to the girl, particularly if you've booked her for the whole night.

I always get housekeeping to clear the mini bar as soon as I've checked in and got into my room. This will avoid any complications of mini-bar usage caused by you or any girl in the room.

Watch out for time-wasting tactics such as: the girl hasn't got any condoms on her, she wants to smoke every 15 minutes, she keeps making / receiving phone calls, she wants to eat a full meal in the room (I always ask the girl if she wants to eat whilst still at the club), she stays sitting on the sofa / chair and doesn't get up to get the action started, she wants to watch MTV on the TV all night, she's on her period etc.

Get the shower out of the way as soon as you can. The working girls in Dubai will expect you to have a shower and they will want to have a shower before any action. Some use this to waste even more time. Obviously personal hygiene is extremely important and if you are clean and smell nice then the girl will be friendlier with you.

Book a smoking room if possible as most working girls smoke.

I've made a lot of the mistakes that I've mentioned above. Even after 15 years of mongering in Dubai. Hopefully some of the above points will help you.

NightOwl69
09-27-14, 06:06
I

I've made a lot of the mistakes that I've mentioned above. Even after 15 years of mongering in Dubai. Hopefully some of the above points will help you.I also found it profitable on the long term to become freindly with the girl's Mamasan if she got one. Most of the girls in dubai do. That will be the older ugly lovking woman hanging out with thhe girl. In most t I me iset the time of when the girl leave with mamasan. I get ptrr atitude as I well, once I was so tired and asked the girl to leave early as I had early flight, she gut so warried and asked what did she do wrong and asked me not to tell her mamasan. Also if you live un dubai mamasan will text you when new girl arrives.

Gunners1
09-29-14, 06:28
Greetings.

Quick update. Checked into Ramada bur dubai. FYI Ramada bur dubai is kind of Orange.

They normally allow only one guest per checkin. But I have been staying there for a while and they were willing to give me an exception.

For those who are booked in here you can get away by paying an additional aed 150 guest fee per night for your overnight entertainment.

Take care and hope this helps.

G.

Thanks. It would be great to know if the Ramada Bur Dubai is green again. It has been red for a few months now. I stayed there in May this year and it was green. I was back in DXB last month and it was red.

Member #4479
09-29-14, 07:32
Hi all,

I'm going to be in Dubai for 24 hours next week. I usually go to Le Meridien Airport. Never had a problem there. Was thinking of Dusit Thani for a change. Stayed there a couple of years ago and it was Greene then. Is it still, and will Eid make any difference to it and or LMA?

I'd appreciate a steer.

Thanks

Gunners1
09-29-14, 17:19
Hello John.

If you only have 24 hours then LM is the best option. You want to reduce the travel time. Dusit thani is at the wrong end of sheik Zayed road. Le meridian airport will be the best option considering the amount of time you have at your disposal.

Tc.

G.

Hi all. I'm going to be in Dubai for 24 hours next week. I usually go to Le Meridien Airport. Never had a problem there. Was thinking of Dusit Thani for a change. Stayed there a couple of years ago and it was Greene then. Is it still, and will Eid make any difference to it and or LMA?

I'd appreciate a steer.

Thanks.

Member #4479
09-29-14, 21:40
Hello John.

If you only have 24 hours then LM is the best option. You want to reduce the travel time. Dusit thani is at the wrong end of sheik Zayed road. Le meridian airport will be the best option considering the amount of time you have at your disposal.

Tc.

G.Thanks. I like LMA anyway, especially the fact the Jules is onsite.

Kokome
10-04-14, 07:36
After long time I will be in Dubai end of October, I plan to stay in Skai residency in Greens or Holiday Inn express. Any other recommendations will be highly appreciated.

Area of interest are greens, tecom and SZR.

Manny51
10-07-14, 22:25
Sorry to post a newb type question here, but I am trying to research a trip to the Arabian peninsula for later this winter. I am currently trying to read about hotels, but I need a point clarified.

All these hotels that have bars with "clubs" in them, like York International Hotel, can I just assume that they are green? Or do I need to investigate that in particular?

Thanks in advance!

Mr Ricky
10-09-14, 15:36
Sorry to post a newb type question here, but I am trying to research a trip to the Arabian peninsula for later this winter. I am currently trying to read about hotels, but I need a point clarified.

All these hotels that have bars with "clubs" in them, like York International Hotel, can I just assume that they are green? Or do I need to investigate that in particular?

Thanks in advance!Hi Manny,

No, you can't assume just because it has a club it will be green. The York for example has a club but the bedrooms are not girl friendly. You will need to do some more research.

Umbakali
10-09-14, 18:43

Thanks in advance!Most hotels with bars are red such as York, Imperial suites, Broadway, Moscow etc.

Tkn14
10-10-14, 02:13
I will be in Dubai in a few days. I will be staying at the LMA for the first time. I hope it remain green after the Saudi invasion during Eid. Al bustan Rotana will be my plan be just in case.

Member #4479
10-10-14, 11:12
I will be in Dubai in a few days. I will be staying at the LMA for the first time. I hope it remain green after the Saudi invasion during Eid. Al bustan Rotana will be my plan be just in case.LE Meridien Airport confirmed Green as at a couple of days ago.

Rhode1
10-11-14, 03:03
I confirm the Meridien is totally green tonight.

I went to Jules yesterday night, very late around 02 h15, and the club was half empty.

Most of the males were half-drunk and the girls, majority Chinese very aggressive.

No on above 5 over 10.

So I went to sleep. Alone.

Tonight, back to Jules at 11 h30.

It was already full of clients.

But quality of the girls disappointing was quite low.

Maybe 15 Chinese older than 40 years, 10 CIS quite fat.

All the nicest CSI seem to have abandoned the Jules, that's a real pity!

Happily for me, I could find a young and nice Philippi, I would quote 7.

But 9 for her massage.

Staying in a smart room in the new part of the hotel called Royal club, I really advice you to pay the upgrade to get this room.

Gorgious room, free WiFi, reserved pool on the roof.

Tomorrow, I will go back earlier at the Jules at 10 pm.

And the Royal club has his own entrance and nothing was ask to my Philippi.

LE Meridien Airport confirmed Green as at a couple of days ago.

Rhode1
10-13-14, 00:26
My advice: arrive at the Jules before 11 pm.

All the CIS stunners arrive there at 10,10 h30 and they are all "taken" before 11 h30.

There is a group of Ukrainian WG which is really stunning.

At least 2 I quoted 8 and I finally the top who was clearly a top model.

Her name is Yanna, 24 years old and quoted 9.

Steve W
10-16-14, 17:31
I stayed there last night and brought my catch back with me. Just had to give visa copy and went up. No problem. Nice to have this option open up again.

Airport
10-17-14, 08:26
I stayed there last night and brought my catch back with me. Just had to give visa copy and went up. No problem. Nice to have this option open up again.Good to hear. Thanks for the info.

Killer69
10-17-14, 11:41
This is good news as this has always been my main stop off in Dubai for a number of reasons. I actually just logged on to write a report now about this place after having stayed there the other week and found that this previous greener than green hotel was now most definitely RED, however this report below suggests they have had a change of heart.

Yes when I stayed there the other week, called a girl, she came around, and she said they wouldn't let her in so I had to come to her place. I found this strange as I have stayed at the Ramada for many years and have never had a problem, so I popped down to reception to ask if guests are allowed in and the receptionist said that they are not due to a "new law that came in around 4 weeks ago". This obviously was looking like a right bullet in my trip (I had prepaid the Ramada for my entire trip) as I had not checked this forum before leaving and was therefore under the impression that all hotels would be the same in terms of trying to get a girl in. Not good!

Anyway, went to Seaview that night and brought a spinner back and got stopped going into the Ramada whereby they said "no guests allowed". F**K!! So asked the taxi driver for his advice and HE took me to the Manhattan Hotel just down the road whereby I paid 400 for a room and no problem getting the girl in (the downside, apart from this trip becoming majorly expensive in terms of multiple accommodations, was that I found with the Manhattan the next day is that they do not allow multiple ladies to visit, so 1 guest only for your stay. Similar (crappy) policy then to the Majestic Hotel around the corner from previous reviews of this forum).

I did come up with a plan on the last day though (at the Ramada) just after midday. Called a Nigerian to come round and told her I would meet her at Lucian Bar (the Belgian bar in the Ramada) and that if she got stopped going into the hotel to say she was going to Lucian Bar to meet friends. Anyway she called me when she got to Lucian and I took her up to my room no problem. I asked her if she got stopped when she came in the hotel and she said no. This is therefore another option for people to try if Ramada suddenly become red again. Lucian Bar is apparently open till 3 am so a good decoy for getting girls back.

Anyway, not quite sure why the Ramada suddenly became red, and also why it has suddenly now become green again? I asked the hotel if they had recently had a new manager and they said no that HE had been there years. There were a hell of a lot of Indian families staying in the hotel though which I do not recall seeing in such vast numbers before so maybe this had something to do with it. What I also found quite strange on this visit (and its maybe only 4-7 months since my last visit) was that there seemed to be a lot more "European" couples and families walking around Bur Dubai that I have ever seen before, so perhaps the face of the place is changing maybe. Who knows. There were also a couple of coaches of "Europeans" I saw too pulling up at the Majestic Hotel one night too.

Well good news the Ramada may well be green again, perhaps best to call reception there just before a visit to check if you can bring guests back OK. I have loved this place over the years as having multiple guests back was never a problem. Apart from the girl policy, I was a bit put off the place this time round though as the internet seemed really slow, and it was a new internet set up whereby I couldn't get the internet working with the VPN (so that I could access this forum) and it didn't allow me to access the wifi on my Samsung S4 either which was a pain. Not to mention the fact you have to pay for the internet here anyway which is a joke in itself, put paid internet here has always been the case. Also, they never use to have a problem on all my previous visits of doing a free late check out till 4 pm, however on this visit 2 pm was the best they would offer.

Even though this place may have gone green again, perhaps it's time to track down a new home for hunting!

I stayed there last night and brought my catch back with me. Just had to give visa copy and went up. No problem. Nice to have this option open up again.

Cons68
10-17-14, 18:16
I am glad you were lucky, however you should remember that elevators and corridors have cameras and they are monitored, you may find that someone calls your room or knock on your door. This is a truly YMMV scenario, and it should not be your base case IMHO, worth giving a try if you find yourself in a situation like you described.

About Ramada becoming green again, I guess yes, and it will turn red again, and then green. All this in the next 6 months.

This is the new normal I guess.

I did come up with a plan on the last day though (at the Ramada) just after midday. Called a Nigerian to come round and told her I would meet her at Lucian Bar (the Belgian bar in the Ramada) and that if she got stopped going into the hotel to say she was going to Lucian Bar to meet friends. Anyway she called me when she got to Lucian and I took her up to my room no problem. I asked her if she got stopped when she came in the hotel and she said no. This is therefore another option for people to try if Ramada suddenly become red again. Lucian Bar is apparently open till 3 am so a good decoy for getting girls back.

Rad11
10-17-14, 19:26
In many years coming to Dubai.

Used to visit Rdgal plaza as you know the famous bar there.

And I have noticed the guards on the elevator all the time.

As you all seen at York.

No female can go close to it.

But in may 2012 I made a reservation there.

I was there for a long work week and thought why not.

After a days work relax for a few hours.

But to my surprise it was green and girls.

Where coming up and down even some rented a room and guys.

Will come and go.

Girls can be found even after the bar close in the coffee shop.

Tell the start serving food.

And that was without notice same it turned red.

Rad

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

The Cane
10-17-14, 23:32
Anyway, not quite sure why the Ramada suddenly became red, and also why it has suddenly now become green again? Which Ramada are you guys talking about? I remember that when I was planning my trip, I found like about 3 different ones located around town. I decided to go with the Ramada bur Dubai because I learned from reading the fucking forum (RTFF) that over the years it has been one of the absolute most reliably green hotels in Dubai. I didn't want any problems bringing my tutes in, and I didn't have any either.

Hell, when I was getting settled in my room, the porter who brought my luggage up was telling me about all of the different places that were located within walking distance where I could find girls, and to make sure I used my in-room safe so as to prevent the girls from stealing from me. Little did the guy know that HE was talking to an already well-informed and experienced monger LOL! I would be laughing to myself as they would see me bringing in my "treat" each night, smiles on their faces. What's it going to be tonight my friends? A Russian blonde? A petite Filipina? Some tanned, Turkish tookus? Or, we don't know what the hell she is (Russian / Chinese) hahaha!

Yeah, it would truly suck if it's the Ramada bur Dubai you're talking about playing these wishy-washy games. WTF? What the hell is going on with mongerdom all over the globe these days! Damn, not the Ramada bur Dubai too! We need reliable places that we can count on when we're making our travel plans!

Steve W
10-18-14, 08:46
Ramada Bur Dubai.

Which Ramada are you guys talking about?!

Steve W
10-18-14, 08:53
What makes you say this?

Why would a hotel do this?

About Ramada becoming green again, I guess yes, and it will turn red again, and then green. All this in the next 6 months.

This is the new normal I guess.

Killer69
10-18-14, 11:39
I'm no expert, however like I said in my report there seemed to be a hell of a lot of Indians staying at the hotel, so perhaps they were on package holidays and when they are in town the Ramada likes to clean up its act temporarily? Anyway, just a theory.

So based on the favoured Ramada now being a bit hit and miss, can anyone perhaps throw some suggestions out there for accommodation (hotels or apartments) that allow multiple visitors per stay? Having a one girl per stay policy won't cut it, and neither will doing separate bookings each day to allow 1 girl back each day. I need a place that is flexible enough to allow multiple visitors per day!

ANY TYPE OF SUGGESTIONS MOST WELCOME.

What makes you say this?

Why would a hotel do this?

Manny51
10-18-14, 18:13
I'm no expert, however like I said in my report there seemed to be a hell of a lot of Indians staying at the hotel, so perhaps they were on package holidays and when they are in town the Ramada likes to clean up its act temporarily? Anyway, just a theory.

So based on the favoured Ramada now being a bit hit and miss, can anyone perhaps throw some suggestions out there for accommodation (hotels or apartments) that allow multiple visitors per stay? Having a one girl per stay policy won't cut it, and neither will doing separate bookings each day to allow 1 girl back each day. I need a place that is flexible enough to allow multiple visitors per day!

ANY TYPE OF SUGGESTIONS MOST WELCOME.From my reading of the backposts on the forum so far (which is by no means finished), the only hotel that seems to be described as fully green all the time, by multiple people, is the Raddison Blue Deira Creek. Others have mentioned the Park Regis, Movenpick Bur Dubai, Park Plaza Sheik Zayed Road, Oberoi, Novotel al Barsha, JW Marriot Deira. But these were only mentioned by one poster each, so the confidence level is not as high.

These hotels are in different parts of town. What do Dubai experienced people think of the best neighborhood? Ihave not been to Dubai yet. I hear that Deira Creek is the most "authentic and lively" but that it is also noisy and very crowded. Bur Dubai, unless you are close to the Barstika (square, is supposed to be no personality.

NightOwl69
10-18-14, 19:22
What do Dubai experienced people think of the best neighborhood? It seems to me Dubai is moving to Marina area (Internet city, media city,.) , hotels opens all the time, several girls advertise on MR operate from few of hotel apartment there, driving around that area between 10-11 pm you see hoard of WG getting into taxis (assuming going to one of the clubs). Dira and bur dubai is little over crowded. If you rather stay around Dira bur dubai (still has very good places) there are few hotels always green in my personal experience like Sheraton Creek, LE meridian fairway, marco polo (single visitor), four points by sheraton, Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai creek.

Cheers.

Guynxdor
10-18-14, 21:02
Hi guys,

As usual passing through Dubai en route to my base location. Managed to get a 42 hours break in Dubai.

Previously I used to book in Karama Hotel in bur Dubai, but this time around their prices have doubled. Don't know why.

So based on rates in the booking. Com site Citymax bur Dubai looks affordable to me for a 2 days pussy extravaganza.

Objective is to keep the mongering costs as low as possible considering that I may have to take at least 2 nights LT.

The question is whether Citymax is Green (and green for 2 different guests on different dates).

I have RTTF in past 2 days, but still would like to know the recent ground report, or any other suggestion in the same price band of Citymax.

UgandaKid
10-19-14, 08:58
It seems to me Dubai is moving to Marina area (Internet city, media city,.) , hotels opens all the time, several girls advertise on MR operate from few of hotel apartment there, driving around that area between 10-11 pm you see hoard of WG getting into taxis (assuming going to one of the clubs). Dira and bur dubai is little over crowded. If you rather stay around Dira bur dubai (still has very good places) there are few hotels always green in my personal experience like Sheraton Creek, LE meridian fairway, marco polo (single visitor), four points by sheraton, Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai creek.

Cheers.MR? Please advise.

NightOwl69
10-19-14, 12:04
MR? Please advise.MR = massagerepublic.

Gunners1
10-19-14, 13:13
Hello.

City max but Dubai is RED. They do not allow any visitors other than the ones you bring with you during checkin.

They are quite strict about this. My friend stayed there and got into a few issues trying to sneak someone in. The security caught up with him at the lifts and escorted both of them to the reception. It would have been extremely embarrassing as the lobby area in the hotel is quite busy at most times.

Sorry to be the bearer of this news.

Tc.

G.

Hi guys,

As usual passing through Dubai en route to my base location. Managed to get a 42 hours break in Dubai.

Previously I used to book in Karama Hotel in bur Dubai, but this time around their prices have doubled. Don't know why.

So based on rates in the booking. Com site Citymax bur Dubai looks affordable to me for a 2 days pussy extravaganza.

Objective is to keep the mongering costs as low as possible considering that I may have to take at least 2 nights LT.

The question is whether Citymax is Green (and green for 2 different guests on different dates).

I have RTTF in past 2 days, but still would like to know the recent ground report, or any other suggestion in the same price band of Citymax.

Killer69
10-19-14, 15:15
Just remembered City Max was also one of the places I used recently but like the post below states, I checked in with the girl so unsure if you can bring them back, and I also second the view below that the reception area is very busy there!

Hello.

City max but Dubai is RED. They do not allow any visitors other than the ones you bring with you during checkin.

They are quite strict about this. My friend stayed there and got into a few issues trying to sneak someone in. The security caught up with him at the lifts and escorted both of them to the reception. It would have been extremely embarrassing as the lobby area in the hotel is quite busy at most times.

Tc.

G.

StudFarm
10-19-14, 17:18
LM airport is truly green. I was there four nights last week. I brought gals two nights. No problem at all. I was staying at the main block. Ground floor near walk way from Meridien village near to reception for that block. Regarding Royal Club on way to Meridien village restaurants and Jules is manned by hotel staff and very open reception / entrance.

UgandaKid
10-19-14, 20:11
Hello.

Tc.

G.I just shagged the Pinay receptionist for 500. That seemed to remove any problem when I was there. Called Kathy (useless in the pit though. Some African bird (Kenyan and saw her I'd) in the Al Muroof Rotana tonight. Huge boobs (38 DD she said) but didn't have the 1 k she wanted. But have contact if anyone needs.

Danny1971
10-20-14, 09:16
I just shagged the Pinay receptionist for 500. That seemed to remove any problem when I was there. Called Kathy (useless in the pit though. Some African bird (Kenyan and saw her I'd) in the Al Muroof Rotana tonight. Huge boobs (38 DD she said) but didn't have the 1 k she wanted. But have contact if anyone needs.I'm really interested in hearing how you managed this. There are some cracking looking receptionists at some of these hotels and I've often wondered.

Rhode1
10-21-14, 05:40
Manny 51,

You really forget LRM on your list.

Best choice for me with the Jules onsite, and hotel full green.

My 2 cents.

NightOwl69
10-21-14, 09:46
I have just stayed at sheraton Dira and I can confirm its super green. They didn't even ask for girl I'd or passport. Security guy smiled as HE opened the car door for the girl first waived us in. Latter in the evening I had another girl and something no I'd required. I am not sure about having more than one visitor. Also the hotel has a nightclub outside that seems to have some interesting talent (I didn't check prices though) and on the tope floor there is an Iranian cafe / restaurant there where few good looking girls coming down around 3 am, the clothes they wearing (or not wearing) leaves very little to imagine what are they doing there. The hotel itself is not in bad area, Moscow hotel and broadway are near by for CIS, Manila 365 is also close (I haven't been there but I know its piony hangout). Its worth checking.

Cheers.

Blood Red
10-21-14, 15:12
Hi,

I will be in Dubai for 2 nights this coming Friday and Saturday. After RTFF, I'm confused as to which hotel to book. Ramada Bur Dubai has been my preferred choice for years, but the recent posts are confusing. Some suggest it is green and others that it is red. I'm thinking the safest bets are Park Regis or Sheraton Deira.

Can anyone confirm the status for Ramada Bur Dubai?

Thanks.

BR.

Killer69
10-21-14, 18:02
Dude, as I said in my post. Call the reception at the Ramada and ask them if you are allowed to take guests back, and that shall provide you with the answer you need to know!

Hi,

I will be in Dubai for 2 nights this coming Friday and Saturday. After RTFF, I'm confused as to which hotel to book. Ramada Bur Dubai has been my preferred choice for years, but the recent posts are confusing. Some suggest it is green and others that it is red. I'm thinking the safest bets are Park Regis or Sheraton Deira.

Can anyone confirm the status for Ramada Bur Dubai?

Thanks.

BR.

Mr Ricky
10-21-14, 20:54
I have just stayed at sheraton Dira and I can confirm its super green. They didn't even ask for girl I'd or passport. Security guy smiled as HE opened the car door for the girl first waived us in. Latter in the evening I had another girl and something no I'd required. I am not sure about having more than one visitor. Also the hotel has a nightclub outside that seems to have some interesting talent (I didn't check prices though) and on the tope floor there is an Iranian cafe / restaurant there where few good looking girls coming down around 3 am, the clothes they wearing (or not wearing) leaves very little to imagine what are they doing there. The hotel itself is not in bad area, Moscow hotel and broadway are near by for CIS, Manila 365 is also close (I haven't been there but I know its piony hangs out). Its worth checking.

Cheers.This is good news for the Sheraton in Deira. The Iranian club on the top floor is interesting. They would not let me in! The bouncer first asked for 150 and I said ok, he then increased this to 200 and I said ok, he then increased this to 300 and I showed him the money. This women then came out saying it was a family club. I said that was fine with me. She said I had to be with a family to be let it. It was almost 2 am!

Blood Red
10-21-14, 22:34
Dude, as I said in my post. Call the reception at the Ramada and ask them if you are allowed to take guests back, and that shall provide you with the answer you need to know!Just did and was told that 'Guests are not allowed'. The thing is, in the past I called them and they gave the same answer, when in reality, I was able to take my friend back to the room. So don't know what to think.

Manny51
10-22-14, 02:21
Dude, as I said in my post. Call the reception at the Ramada and ask them if you are allowed to take guests back, and that shall provide you with the answer you need to know!Dude, do you think that ANY hotel would answer "sure, bring your hooker on up"? If a hotel receptionist says its fine, that would be golden. But I would guess that any receptionist with any experience whatsoever knows what you are asking about, and is going to say no. They have no way of knowing if you are the Sharia Law police. Going "green" is done quietly, so trial and error is probably the only way to really know, hence the importance of reports on this thread.

Blood Red
10-22-14, 12:45
Dude, do you think that ANY hotel would answer "sure, bring your hooker on up"? If a hotel receptionist says its fine, that would be golden. But I would guess that any receptionist with any experience whatsoever knows what you are asking about, and is going to say no. They have no way of knowing if you are the Sharia Law police. Going "green" is done quietly, so trial and error is probably the only way to really know, hence the importance of reports on this thread.Agreed. Most likely they will allow but as you said, trial and error is the only way to really know. But I'm not in the mood for any surprises on this visit so I decided to book at Sheraton Deira instead.

Ffort
10-22-14, 15:06
It seems to me Dubai is moving to Marina area (Internet city, media city,.) , hotels opens all the time, several girls advertise on MR operate from few of hotel apartment there, driving around that area between 10-11 pm you see hoard of WG getting into taxis (assuming going to one of the clubs). Dira and bur dubai is little over crowded. If you rather stay around Dira bur dubai (still has very good places) there are few hotels always green in my personal experience like Sheraton Creek, LE meridian fairway, marco polo (single visitor), four points by sheraton, Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai creek.

Cheers.I can confirm that Four Points by Sheraton was green a few months ago. The girl needs to sign in and show ID. They had some problems with hotel guests complaining money or phones had been stolen by visitors, therefore they want to know the girls name. However, this hotel has a back door without a guard and close access to the elevators. So with some luck you are up the elevator with your girl before the security from the front has seen you.

Killer69
10-22-14, 16:53
Actually, I have called many hotels before and asked if you are allowed to bring guests, and they either say no or they say yes with an original I'd. It's not hard. Anyway, it's just advice I'm offering on a take it or leave it basis for people to with as they see fit.

Dude, do you think that ANY hotel would answer "sure, bring your hooker on up"? If a hotel receptionist says its fine, that would be golden. But I would guess that any receptionist with any experience whatsoever knows what you are asking about, and is going to say no. They have no way of knowing if you are the Sharia Law police. Going "green" is done quietly, so trial and error is probably the only way to really know, hence the importance of reports on this thread.

Mike De H
10-26-14, 15:04
Hi, I am staying at the Chelsea Tower Suites & Apartments in two weeks. Normally I am a Jumeirah Rotana man, but the prices are stupid that week. Unless anyone already knows about this place and how GREEN it could be, I shall update the hotel list after my stay.

There is nothing worse than going to a RED hotel. Bummer!

So, basically, my other question is, do we still update that list of hotels or is that a finished thing now?

Manny51
10-26-14, 16:08
I can confirm that Four Points by Sheraton was green a few months ago. The girl needs to sign in and show ID. They had some problems with hotel guests complaining money or phones had been stolen by visitors, therefore they want to know the girls name. However, this hotel has a back door without a guard and close access to the elevators. So with some luck you are up the elevator with your girl before the security from the front has seen you.Is this the Four Points Sherton Bur Dubai? There are a couple of Four Points hotels, just wanted to clarify.

This hotel seems ideal. The metro stop is right across the street. Hope its not too expensive.

Blood Red
10-27-14, 15:29
Green. My friend came up directly to my room, I just received a call from reception as to whether or not I was expecting a visitor. No issues at all and hassle free and wasn't even asked at check in if I was staying alone or would have a guest with me.

Ffort
10-28-14, 08:50
Is this the Four Points Sherton Bur Dubai? There are a couple of Four Points hotels, just wanted to clarify.

This hotel seems ideal. The metro stop is right across the street. Hope its not too expensive.It is the one next to Towers Rotana Hotel.

https://www.google.nl/maps/place/Four+Points+by+Sheraton+Sheikh+Zayed+Road+Hotel / at 25.214187,55.275956,17 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m2!3 m1!1 s0 x3 e5 f5 d98998 eab01:0 x5733 c9 c67 fb8 cdb5.

Mr Ricky
10-29-14, 21:09
It is the one next to Towers Rotana Hotel.

https://www.google.nl/maps/place/Four+Points+by+Sheraton+Sheikh+Zayed+Road+Hotel / at 25.214187,55.275956,17 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m2!3 m1!1 s0 x3 e5 f5 d98998 eab01:0 x5733 c9 c67 fb8 cdb5.There is a bar on the top floor. If you get stopped, say you are taking your friend to the bar to impress her with the views. There is also a pub / bar on the 3rd or 4th floor that shows the footy.

Manny51
10-29-14, 22:08
It is the one next to Towers Rotana Hotel.

https://www.google.nl/maps/place/Four+Points+by+Sheraton+Sheikh+Zayed+Road+Hotel / at 25.214187,55.275956,17 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m2!3 m1!1 s0 x3 e5 f5 d98998 eab01:0 x5733 c9 c67 fb8 cdb5.How about the Four Points Sheraton Bur Dubai? Anyone know if that hotel is green?

It seems that all the well established green hotels are out of the way from things like metro stops and interesting parts of town. The only one that seems well located is Raddison Blu Deira.

NightOwl69
10-30-14, 05:38
How about the Four Points Sheraton Bur Dubai? Anyone know if that hotel is green?

It seems that all the well established green hotels are out of the way from things like metro stops and interesting parts of town. The only one that seems well located is Raddison Blu Deira.It seems to me all the starwood hotels (four points- LE meridien. Sheraton - westin. St. Regis. Saray) are supper green. I never had a problem at any of them, in many cases they don't check or ask for I'd and if the girl is coming to you the reception would only call to ask if you are waiting for a visitor and send her up.

I haven't tried any of their hotels in Sharjah though.

Cheers.

Ayman02
11-01-14, 20:37
How about the Four Points Sheraton Bur Dubai? Anyone know if that hotel is green?

It seems that all the well established green hotels are out of the way from things like metro stops and interesting parts of town. The only one that seems well located is Raddison Blu Deira.Yes this hotel is green. However you have to pay 50 dh per visitor in every night. If the guest doesn't look like a wg you can pass the reception without registering the guest and no one will say anything.

Dubai Curious
11-02-14, 10:22
It seems to me all the starwood hotels (four points- LE meridien. Sheraton - westin. St. Regis. Saray) are supper green. I never had a problem at any of them, in many cases they don't check or ask for I'd and if the girl is coming to you the reception would only call to ask if you are waiting for a visitor and send her up.

I haven't tried any of their hotels in Sharjah though.

Cheers.In sharjah. Al maha is green. though it is a Hotel Apartment

FlyingJd
11-03-14, 16:10
Hi,

I have setup a Filipina, but need a green hotel in. Barsha, any leads, ASAP will in Dubai next week, thanks in advance.

Umbakali
11-04-14, 05:23
I will be in Dubai this weekend and will be staying at Rolla apparments on Rolla street.

Just wanted to know if it is still green or they have changed their policy.

CiderMaker
11-04-14, 14:17
Gentlemen.

I am wondering if there are any hotels in Dubai with private jacuzzi or a large bathtub?

My Fili part-time GF is into this sort of thing. I'd be checking in with her so red / green not really an issue.

Thanks for the advice.

Wicked Roger
11-04-14, 15:22
Hi,

I have setup a Filipina, but need a green hotel in. Barsha, any leads, ASAP will in Dubai next week, thanks in advance.FlyingJd,

You have 3 FRs in different countries all asking questions. A RTFF with the appropriate words will help you as I did this and it worked. Also FR "give an take" in the UAE and Philippines board as there are plenty of FRs on how you must give before you take. Assuming you were in India and Thailand I don't see any FRs on your visit.

So try a different approach before you are also classified as manager class by the more senor members who do contribute.

Member #4361
11-04-14, 20:28
Gentlemen.

I am wondering if there are any hotels in Dubai with private jacuzzi or a large bathtub?

My Fili part-time GF is into this sort of thing. I'd be checking in with her so red / green not really an issue.

Thanks for the advice.The Royal Club rooms at the LE Meridian Airport have a nice jacuzzi and its as green as it gets. Be sure it is the Royal Club as the standard rooms don't have them.

Scorcher.

CiderMaker
11-05-14, 07:29
The Royal Club rooms at the LE Meridian Airport have a nice jacuzzi and its as green as it gets. Be sure it is the Royal Club as the standard rooms don't have them.

Scorcher.Thank you Scorcher. The problem with LMA is that I will be tempted to kick her out and get some fresh chicks up from Jules!

FlyingJd
11-05-14, 09:28
FlyingJd,

You have 3 FRs in different countries all asking questions. A RTFF with the appropriate words will help you as I did this and it worked. Also FR "give an take" in the UAE and Philippines board as there are plenty of FRs on how you must give before you take. Assuming you were in India and Thailand I don't see any FRs on your visit.

So try a different approach before you are also classified as manager class by the more senor members who do contribute.Thanks Wicked, just for info, guys if your in. Bur Dubai, al mas apartments near Burjuman, is the best green hotel, it sole purpose of that apartment is for our convenience etc.

Member #4361
11-05-14, 12:09
Thank you Scorcher. The problem with LMA is that I will be tempted to kick her out and get some fresh chicks up from Jules!No problem, there is room for three. As they say, the more the merrier!

Tonsillol
11-05-14, 18:57
Yes this hotel is green. However you have to pay 50 dh per visitor in every night. If the guest doesn't look like a wg you can pass the reception without registering the guest and no one will say anything.I can confirm that (Four Points Sheraton Bur Dubai) it's green. Was there 2 weeks ago. And yes your guest should'nt look like a wg.
I will be in Dubai this weekend and will be staying at Rolla apparments on Rolla street.

Just wanted to know if it is still green or they have changed their policy.For my next stay I want to go also to the Raintree Rolla Hotel (Rolla Road Bur Dubai). So if someone knows if it's green (in case Umbakali didn't answer before).

Steve W
11-08-14, 00:45
Just had a couple of nights there. On the first night I had to blag that I'm taking my visitor to the bar, and got away with it. On the second night, it was past 3 am and they just refused. So Ramada's off my list (again).

So, apart from LMA. Where's everyone flocking to. ?

NightOwl69
11-08-14, 11:37
So, apart from LMA. Where's everyone flocking to. ?Check your PM.

Mike De H
11-09-14, 00:57
AMBER. Goto rear carapace lift, go to ninth floor and go past the security guard at the bridge between the buildings it in blue. Apartments cheap and great quality. FAIRMONT remains GREEN if you meet on second floor.

Steve W
11-09-14, 19:01
Just visted, not staying. They now close the back entrance in the evening to stop you bringing in your take aways from Jules Bar. So, if you're booking into the Royal Club to avoid the walk of shame, then think again.

Cheers, SW.

Mazou23
11-10-14, 23:28
Hello,

I did my RTFF homework but could not find a lot of information on these hotels.

Has anyone stayed there recently and may assign a green or red light?

Cheers,

M

BJazz16
11-11-14, 18:56
Hello,

Cheers,

MI can confirm Sofitel downtown is green as is the Intercontinental Festival city.

Jake993
11-12-14, 08:47
Hello,

Cheers,

MHilton Dubai Creek. GREEN!!

Ghost76
11-12-14, 10:12
Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana is green. It has nice apartment suits that you can bring even 2-3 guests.

RoyaRyan7
11-12-14, 10:52
i can confirm sofitel downtown is green as is the intercontinental festival city.Hello,

Is Warwick Dubai green and does it charge extra for female visitors.

Also does any one have info on Movenpick hotel and apartments bur Dubai oud metha green? How much do they charge extra per visit.

RoyaRyan7
11-12-14, 18:13
Hello,

Also does any one have info on Movenpick hotel and apartments bur Dubai oud metha green? How much do they charge extra per visit.

Wicked Roger
11-15-14, 00:09
Hello,

Also does any one have info on Movenpick hotel and apartments bur Dubai oud metha green? How much do they charge extra per visit.Sometimes RTFF works and calling the hotel as many posters have suggested to others who have asked similar questions. Try that and let us all know as am sure the hotel has a 'policy' on guest (all hotel do) and am also sure there will be mention of ID (originals or copies).

Try it, see if it works (does for me when I need to know).

Sanjay Hra
11-15-14, 19:31
Green. Long Walk of shame. Really long. The reception is very accommodating and the women receptionists move over when you're 'accompanied' and let their male counterparts take over which is less embarrassing. Easy access to Kubu and saves the 100 odd entrance fee. Decent rooms but a bit dated to my liking, the price does accommodate for this though. Nespresso machines are a fine touch.

SadinHeaven
11-15-14, 22:52
Hey folks,

I usually stay in Media Rotana Tecom hotel, its totally green never been asked for lady's I'd, also girls used to visit me without anyone asking, now I have a question for the forum I am staying in IBIS AL Barsha now for a business trip, can anyone tell me if its green?

RoyaRyan7
11-16-14, 18:57
Sometimes RTFF works and calling the hotel as many posters have suggested to others who have asked similar questions. Try that and let us all know as am sure the hotel has a 'policy' on guest (all hotel do) and am also sure there will be mention of ID (originals or copies).

Try it, see if it works (does for me when I need to know).Thank you so much yes I called up the hotel they said one can have visitor in the room but one visitor at one time I will be going in Feb. So lets see if it turns true keeping fingers crossed am also looking out some apartments on airbnb and many seems super green if anyone have booking apartments kindly please share the experience.

Thank you in advance.

Member #4361
11-17-14, 03:53
The Sheraton Dubai Creek is very green. Both my Filis passed without being asked for identification over the weekend. Rooms have recently been updated and are fairly nice. A good choice but I would still go with LM Airport instead.

MaximusBibicus
11-17-14, 11:54
Melia ever green as ever. Nice spacious rooms, great roof top with Sheesha, sucks that it closes at 1. Access to levels lounge given as complimentary.

Cons68
11-20-14, 17:36
Your post is ambiguous. One visitor at a time can be interpreted as just one girl at a time, or can mean that once you check in you can only have one visitor for the duration of your stay (same girl).

You need to clarify this.

Rocking back and forth. Your post is ambiguous.

Thank you so much yes I called up the hotel they said one can have visitor in the room but one visitor at one time I will be going in Feb. So lets see if it turns true keeping fingers crossed am also looking out some apartments on airbnb and many seems super green if anyone have booking apartments kindly please share the experience.

Thank you in advance.

RoyaRyan7
11-20-14, 18:38
Your post is ambiguous. One visitor at a time can be interpreted as just one girl at a time, or can mean that once you check in you can only have one visitor for the duration of your stay (same girl).

You need to clarify this.

Rocking back and forth. Your post is ambiguous.Yes I confirmed with them that can have as many visitor during the stay but only one at a time but I will reconfirm with them once again and have it in my email to them also and ask for them to reply me confirming that.

As I am going in first month of Feb. 2015 I am looking at some apartments in Dubai marina booking through airbnb and they seems ok with the visitor policy has anybody have any idea about such apartments?

Thank you once again in guiding me.

FlyingJd
11-21-14, 04:34
Am at Ramada. Chelsea now, checked in yesterday, Its. Has the feel of a red hotel, so I din bother asking whether I can bring in the extra guest.

This is what I did, it was pure timing and I got lucky.

There's a security guy at the entrance of car park, wen my cab stopped at. Chelsea at around 2 am, the guard wasn't there, went to basement 1 lift and straight to my room, and the 5 am exit by her was the same, and this time guard was sitting and sleeping, the contingency plan I had. Was pay-up the guard in case.

I am thinking renting 80 aed car. Is better, I had booked. For night. Because wasn't sure about the guest policy flexibility, if you guys have. Better recco for al barsha let me, I have used golden sands in bur Dubai. , it was hassle free, anyway I will have. A morning walk. To hotels myself and get a feell of it.

Tc. Guys have fun.

RoyaRyan7
11-21-14, 11:18
Yes I confirmed with them that can have as many visitor during the stay but only one at a time but I will reconfirm with them once again and have it in my email to them also and ask for them to reply me confirming that.

As I am going in first month of Feb. 2015 I am looking at some apartments in Dubai marina booking through airbnb and they seems ok with the visitor policy has anybody have any idea about such apartments?

Thank you once again in guiding me.Con I got a confirmation email from Warwick it allows as many times but ID and passport should be deposited.

Cons68
11-21-14, 17:08
Good that you checked! Majestic at some point set up this annoying monogamous enforcing policy.

Apartments in Marina are quite relaxed in general, but you should not draw attention to yourself. Girls dressing like hookers, drunk, or on a noisy group may spell problems.

Yes I confirmed with them that can have as many visitor during the stay but only one at a time but I will reconfirm with them once again and have it in my email to them also and ask for them to reply me confirming that.

Thank you once again in guiding me.

Wilts Boy
11-22-14, 13:45

Thank you once again in guiding me.I am staying at some apartments in marina diamond 5 booked through.

http://www.dubaiapartments.biz/

Seperate entrance from main apartment block with no reception or security. Apartments not height of luxury but more than adequent and very near metro and tram station also.

FlyingJd
11-25-14, 00:41
Honestly, I didn't bother asking about the hotel policy, after my stay at Chelsea, booked on Grandeur. Hotel room wise it is a lot better than Chelsea, again it has basement parking without security and better than Ramada, since the basement parking entrance is behind the building, just a reminder, use protection with freebies from non WG, s. Scared shit out of me and contra pills cannot be bought from DXB.

BlackCitizen
11-25-14, 19:09
Dear Mates,

Seeing this question bouncing at times. I have researched this subject sometimes ago, before I became a member of ISG. I have a list which I cannot certify that it's 100% correct. However I have tried some of the hotels it was no issue. Most of them ask for I'd registration. At one of the hotels the reception first phones you to check if you're expecting an guest and will only let the girl go up if you approve it. When the girl is exiting they will call you again and ask if it's ok to give her back her deposited I'd. To some point this protects you against some unscrupulous girls who can steal your wallet or valuables. Knowing their way I always check to see that everything is Ok before the girl goes back to collect her I'd.

Seniors can get the list.

RoyaRyan7
11-27-14, 08:57
I am staying at some apartments in marina diamond 5 booked through.

http://www.dubaiapartments.biz/

Seperate entrance from main apartment block with no reception or security. Apartments not height of luxury but more than adequent and very near metro and tram station also.Thank you for the information wilts.

I guess if we are in a apartment it may allow the WG to stay longer than in a hotel as in a hotel they fear being caught or something compared to an apartment they are at more ease and stay longer.

This is what I perceive I don't know if I am correct in guessing this kindly please advice.

I have contacted dubailuxerystay.com they are offering apartments too and have also contacted www.dubaiapartments.biz.

Also once more question were the apartments same as they appear in the pictures?

Thank you once again I appreciate the information.

Wilts Boy
11-27-14, 18:22
Thank you for the information wilts.

I guess if we are in a apartment it may allow the WG to stay longer than in a hotel as in a hotel they fear being caught or something compared to an apartment they are at more ease and stay longer.

This is what I perceive I don't know if I am correct in guessing this kindly please advice.

I have contacted dubailuxerystay.com they are offering apartments too and have also contacted www.dubaiapartments.biz.

Also once more question were the apartments same as they appear in the pictures?

Thank you once again I appreciate the information.To be honest it makes no difference to a girl whether it's an apartment or hotel on how long they stay, its whether they feel comfortable with you. And also depends on nationality, as we all know generally CIS girls don't do more than 2 hours max, whilst an Asian girl is more likely to stay all night. Girls do prefer apartments (that does not include hotel apartments) as they don't need to register and hence attract the attention on the LE.

Yes pics for for apartments I have stayed in are accurate.

Member #4361
11-30-14, 08:48
The Rad Blu Deira Creek has turned bright red. Booked a suite for the weekend and they turned my Fili away. The front desk said the government sent out a warning about a week ago in preparation for some big event. Maybe National Day or something. I guess they want to create the facade of wholesome city. Anyway, the guy said it would be about a month before it goes back to normal.

I checked out of the Rad Blu (after eating a 1200 AED fee) and checked into the LE Meridian by the Airport. Green as ever.

So if you plan on mongering over the next month or so in Dubai be careful with your hotel selection.

Cheers,

Scorcher.

Tkn14
11-30-14, 12:04
Thanks for sharing the current status. It is OK it happened to all of us where we checked in to the hotel and bring our catch and send her away. It is always my thing that I check with the hotel before I book to make sure if it is still green. By the way, I think it is a lame excuse for the RBD to turn RED. What about Sheraton creek? They are close to each other and it is Green according to this form.

The Rad Blu Deira Creek has turned bright red. Booked a suite for the weekend and they turned my Fili away. The front desk said the government sent out a warning about a week ago in preparation for some big event. Maybe National Day or something. I guess they want to create the facade of wholesome city. Anyway, the guy said it would be about a month before it goes back to normal.

I checked out of the Rad Blu (after eating a 1200 AED fee) and checked into the LE Meridian by the Airport. Green as ever.

So if you plan on mongering over the next month or so in Dubai be careful with your hotel selection.

Cheers,

Scorcher.

Member #4479
11-30-14, 20:47
Found out to my great disappointment last weekend that the Ramada Bur Dubai, where I have previously partied with impunity, is now RED!

Boy was I disappointed.

Wicked Roger
12-01-14, 00:20
It is always my thing that I check with the hotel before I book to make sure if it is still green.

What about Sheraton creek? As always it is best to check but am so surprised that many (mainly newbs) never try this but instead ask an inane questions.

Sheraton Creek was OK as of 2 weeks ago given I stayed there for a quite a bit, saw girls walking in and out (some dreadful fuglies though) and no real hassle. Am sure the time of day / night also is a factor in many hotels.

MuscleHetero
12-01-14, 06:25
Last time I was in Dubai I checked into Ramada at bur Dubai. I brought 4 girls to my room in 3 nights. The security guy used to take the girls is to the reception and give it back and allow us in to the elevator with a smile. Never felt awkward. Sad to hear it has turned red now, so cancelled my booking online and booked into 4 points Sheraton at bur Dubai hoping it to be green.

Member #4361
12-01-14, 13:19
Thanks for sharing the current status. It is OK it happened to all of us where we checked in to the hotel and bring our catch and send her away. It is always my thing that I check with the hotel before I book to make sure if it is still green. By the way, I think it is a lame excuse for the RBD to turn RED. What about Sheraton creek? They are close to each other and it is Green according to this form.Sheraton Creek was green two weeks ago when I stayed. Front desk never even asked for identification. Rad Blu was also green when I was there last month but their policy changed a week ago.

I'm sticking with LE Meridien by the airport going forward. It is as green as it gets. I've been here for three nights now, still actually here, and have never been asked for identification of any kind.

Rhode1
12-02-14, 01:26
Full of people those 2 last days at all the restaurants of LE Meridien Dubai airport!!

Maybe for the national day.

Business as usual at the Jules, a few nice Top CIS and a not a so nice Phillis or Viatnamese WG.

CIS are not aggressive at all, the others are.

Lot of men quite drunk, so it was easy for the WG to select who where not too drunk.

CIS TOP models ask 1500 for LT but the price for a short time is the same!

So don't go to work the next morning.

Gulfcruise
12-03-14, 09:07
Hotel Melia is not green. Avoid.

Gulfcruise
12-03-14, 09:10
Ever Green, no issues with the girl back to the room, will post about other ways to get back to hotel without even passing the lobby.

MaximusBibicus
12-04-14, 09:51
Hotel Melia is not green. Avoid.Interesting, stayed there multiple times and it was a breeze, even saw fellow guests bringing in WGs.

Maybe policy changed?

Cons68
12-04-14, 16:30
Gulfcruise, you should put here your post in the main Dubai forum. I think based on your experience people will be advised to avoid the hotel.

Sorry you got so much crap.

Hotel Melia is not green. Avoid.

FR2014
12-04-14, 20:03
Ramada Deira. Definitely red. Anyone know of Ramada downtown?

GulfTiger
12-05-14, 11:59
Park Regis in bur Dubai is green, however the location is crap. It also has a very prominent club for Phillipanas inside.

Mr Wonka
12-06-14, 18:43
Normally stay here, as I can usually stroll down to Buddha Bar for a take out! However, on checking in the front desk advised me that all guests must be registered even if they arrived later in 'the night' normally they just stroll in with me. He mentioned there had been some incident recently with LE.

Any recommendations for any other nice hotels with takeouts near by apart from Fairmont ?

Tonsillol
12-06-14, 19:08
I was there two weeks ago and I can't recommend this Hotel for us.

Red because they don't allow Guests. I speak with some Hotel guys they said 'It could be possible, maybe' So I didn't try it because I wouldn't stay in the night with my honey in the lobby and the recepton could say NO. And then what to do?

Amber because they have a garage and from there you can go directly to your floor without to go to the reception. I had a car but I use this way just for the day time. I think in the night time they would look at the monitor from the cameras which they have in the garage and also at the floors.

Sorry for my english. It's not my mother tongue.

Chessman
12-08-14, 12:07
Hi guys.

I usually stay in AD when in the UAE, but I'm in Dubai next week and my company has booked me into the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.

Can anyone tell me if it's green and if so what happens when you arrive with your lady?

Many thanks guys. If it goes well reports will follow.

Chessman.

Hamish22
12-08-14, 20:25
Just turned up and it's. RED.

I can't see how I'm supposed to get girls to my room. Surely not RED here, in the most famous working hotel of them all. What am I missing here guys?

Help!

Joe Karnavic
12-09-14, 05:00
Just turned up and it's. RED.

I can't see how I'm supposed to get girls to my room. Surely not RED here, in the most famous working hotel of them all. What am I missing here guys?

Help!What you are missing here is not doing enough RTFF.

The hotels with pickup clubs like York, Regal, Imperial suits were always red as far I remember.

And then if you do RTFF you will find enough information here where to take your girl.

Gulfcruise
12-09-14, 08:10
Still waiting for your post about the ways.After your pick in Jules. If you are staying in Royal club rooms you have to pass the security which is adjacent to Jules. If you are staying in normal rooms. You can take the entrance which is opposite to royal club entrance which is unguarded.

Moreover there is no problem. As it is girl friendly and they just want to a girl to register in the lobby.

Steve W
12-09-14, 18:30
Just thought I'd re-confirm this, given all the recent Flip-flopping. You ca also avoid the reception walk of shame by walking the other way around to the lifts, you don't even have to register your guest.

Snow1998
12-10-14, 00:05
What you are missing here is not doing enough RTFF.

The hotels with pickup clubs like York, Regal, Imperial suits were always red as far I remember.

And then if you do RTFF you will find enough information here where to take your girl.Joe,

They come in all shapes sizes and colors. I feel your frustration. Just don't go jumping in the creek!

Tegra
12-10-14, 16:58
Ramada Deira. Definitely red. Anyone know of Ramada downtown?As far as I know Ramada Diera is green if you check in both together.

Different nationality still OK.

This what I had been told by reception today.

Did you try to bring guest after your check in?

Tegra
12-10-14, 17:05
Avari Diera.

Ibis al Riga.

Grand hotel Diera.

City Max Bur Dubai.

Royal Ascot Hotel Apartments Bur Dubai.

Howard Johnson Bur Dubai.

Majestic Bur Dubai.

Shereran Diera.

All these hotels are green.

With some of these you need to check in together or have name of 2nd guest at the time of your check-in.

Sanjay Hra
12-10-14, 18:02
Checked into Radisson Royal and they were clear that any person accompanying must submit passport at time of check in, no other allowed. Visitors restricted! I freaked out. I was planning on being monogamous for the first few days and only had my girl visit during the daytime and acted like a couple and slipped in without questions or ID submission. Nighttime would be impossible I assume.

Shifting to another hotel for the weekend. Watch out with this hotel. Seems all the Radisson's are going red.

Limburg69
12-11-14, 16:05
Hello,

I am in Dubai as of the 16th of December for a week and I am looking for a Girlfriend Frendly hotel in the TECOM area.

Is the Ramee Rose an option?

Also information about the nightlife woudl be apreciated.

Tkn14
12-14-14, 06:17
Some of the hotels are red or have a questionable status! Are they green because you have been in these hotels with a catch on your hand no body stopped you? When I say a green hotel in this forum it means I had no issues bringing my catch in! It is based on current experience.

Avari Diera.

Ibis al Riga.

Grand hotel Diera.

City Max Bur Dubai.

Royal Ascot Hotel Apartments Bur Dubai.

Howard Johnson Bur Dubai.

Majestic Bur Dubai.

Shereran Diera.

All these hotels are green.

With some of these you need to check in together or have name of 2nd guest at the time of your check-in.

Tonsillol
12-14-14, 13:00
With some of these you need to check in together or have name of 2nd guest at the time of your check-in.That means you have to be sure with your honey because you can't change it. But what to do if your honey isn't nice?

Chessman
12-14-14, 13:44
Hi guys.

I usually stay in AD when in the UAE, but I'm in Dubai next week and my company has booked me into the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.

Can anyone tell me if it's green and if so what happens when you arrive with your lady?

Chessman.Can none of you regulars help me with this please guys?

Regards.

Chessman.

RajaPur
12-14-14, 19:08
Is both Le Meridian airport road and Le Meridian fairway green or just the LM airport road is green??

Thanks

Tkn14
12-20-14, 07:59
Before I book a hotel I always call or send them an e-mail to confirm if they still green. Burjuman Arjan bur dubai and Park regis their respond in the past was "visitors allowed with original I'd". However when I called them a few days ago their respond was: Arjan Rotana "visitors allowed but not allowed to stay over and must wear appropriate attire". Park regis "You must register your visitor during check in. I know that Ramada Bur Dubai required your guest to register during check in only. So I ended up with Sheraton Creek which is green with I'd as of 17th Dec 2014.

Tamercury
12-26-14, 13:47
As 17 Dec 2014, city max bur dubai is not allowing visitors from different nationality, this happened to me and many other persons from different nationalities from all over the world.

As I stayed in the reception for some time to watch the situation (this over the 3 nights I stayed there).

The receptionist informed me that this is due to warning letter from Dubai police. He told me that this is normal in this period of the year, then every thing coming back to normal, anybody can confirm?

Also the receptionist mentioned that they should be properly dressed.

Ehsa29
12-26-14, 15:01
Hi,

Something I don't understand about some Dubai hotels: why they have night club full of working girls (and it is free for girls to go in also free for people who stay in hotel to enter) but they don't allow girls to the room. Looks like no advantage for girl also very bad experience for men who are not interested in working girls.

Sen69
12-26-14, 21:41
?......why they have night club full of working girls ....... but they don't allow girls to the room...Double moral standard. They make money on nightclubs but not extra when going to room. If they both have WG in bars and WG go to rooms it might be looked at as they "allow" prostitution? Might be other people have better explanation.

Ehsa29
12-26-14, 23:14
Double moral standard. They make money on nightclubs but not extra when going to room. If they both have WG in bars and WG go to rooms it might be looked at as they "allow" prostitution? Might be other people have better explanation.This is true most Muslim countries suffering from Double moral standards.

If they are making money from night clubs it make sense but from what I seen. They don't make much money out of it.

It is not like turkey there are WG s there. But they come to you (when you alone) and make you buy them expensive drinks and keep you in the house so you spend more money but in Dubai they don't approach or do anything. No demands for drink.

Chessman
12-27-14, 07:40
Hi guys.

Chessman.Hi Guys.

I'm going to answer my own question.

Th hotel is new, plush and expensive. Fine if someone else is paying, but there are cheaper hotels which are almost as good if you are paying yourself.

It is green. I'd required at the reception, but no problems and a short walk of shame. Report in the usual section.

Chessman.

Blood Red
12-27-14, 16:28
I had booked Sheraton Deira for 2 nights on Jan 5, expecting it to be green as always. Well, one of my WG contacts informed me today that it is not allowing girls in. I called Sherataon Deira and they confirmed that about 3 weeks back, they implemented this new 'rule' of not allowing visitors. WTF. And my booking is non refundable also.

Any suggestions on sure to be Green hotels at this point in time?

Thanks.

BR.

RushRider
12-27-14, 17:22
I had booked Sheraton Deira for 2 nights on Jan 5, expecting it to be green as always. Well, one of my WG contacts informed me today that it is not allowing girls in. I called Sherataon Deira and they confirmed that about 3 weeks back, they implemented this new 'rule' of not allowing visitors. WTF. And my booking is non refundable also.

Thanks.

BR.While I am staying at the JW Marriott Marquis in Business Bay, from what I understand, all Marriott's remain green. There is a JW Marriott in Diera that I visited a couple years ago, so that is old information, but the Marriott I am in was green as of last evening. I have been stopped a few times to have the girl provide passport making them sometimes Orange, but security is very discrete when doing this. It is so busy this weekend, that I am assuming it will be green as they can't stop everyone with a girl. As long as you are discrete, I doubt you will run into any problems here. On the plus side, the hotel is amazingly beautiful and the rooms are large and luxurious. On the negative, the cost may be above some punters budget and it is a bit of a ride from Bur Dubai and Deira (about 35 DHS each way).

Rush.

Airport
12-28-14, 12:46

Thanks.

BR.This happened to me earlier this year with the Ramada Bur Dubai. I lost my money. In future I will make a flexible, refundable booking.

One of the annoying things about this forum is the number of times someone will say 'RTFF'. Unfortunately for hotels that doesn't hold true as things change on a weekly / daily basis with many hotels in DXB.

It's always worth asking on here whether anybody has stayed at a particular hotel within the last few days.

Try the Radisson Blu Dubai Creek, which is also in Deira. It also has the (in) famous Kubu bar and was definitely green a few months ago but it's worth asking on here whether someone has stayed there recently.

Wilts Boy
12-28-14, 12:58

Thanks.

BR.As mentioned numerous times before I am not sure what answer you expect when you ring a hotel and ask this question!. They are certainly not going to say "sure bring back as many girls as you like " !!You just need to look at the law in UAE, Sex outside marriage is forbidden, so of course a hotel does not know who is ringing them and asking this question, could be the local LE doing one of their random checks. They will always quote the official line given by the police, however in reality the situation is different that's why you should always RTFF as this gives you a lot more insight into the reality on the ground. Also the situation is ever changing depending of the time of the year you visit, ie. Just before a religious holiday or Ramadan its always a bit more stricter.

Blood Red
12-28-14, 18:19
As mentioned numerous times before I am not sure what answer you expect when you ring a hotel and ask this question!. They are certainly not going to say "sure bring back as many girls as you like " !!You just need to look at the law in UAE, Sex outside marriage is forbidden, so of course a hotel does not know who is ringing them and asking this question, could be the local LE doing one of their random checks. They will always quote the official line given by the police, however in reality the situation is different that's why you should always RTFF as this gives you a lot more insight into the reality on the ground. Also the situation is ever changing depending of the time of the year you visit, ie. Just before a religious holiday or Ramadan its always a bit more stricter.It's not true that all hotels will say they don't allow Female visitors even if they do. I just emailed 4 to 5 hotels that I thought would be green. From the email responses, only 2 said they are green and allow Female visitors as long as original I'd is presented and some may charge for extra guests. For the benefit of this forums readers, those 2 were Four Points by Sheraton on Khalid Bin Waleed Road and Park Regis Hotel. Ramada Bur Dubai and Avari responded negatively. Also, I did read the fucking forum (thanks for your great advise) and one of the recent posts suggested Sheraton Deira was Green. In the past I had called them up to confirm if they allowed Female guests and they always responded with 'yes it will be no problem'. This time they said the policy has changed. My mistake was getting a non refundable booking and not calling / emailing to get their reply on the status.

BR.

Member #4361
12-28-14, 18:55
This happened to me earlier this year with the Ramada Bur Dubai. I lost my money. In future I will make a flexible, refundable booking.

One of the annoying things about this forum is the number of times someone will say 'RTFF'. Unfortunately for hotels that doesn't hold true as things change on a weekly / daily basis with many hotels in DXB.

It's always worth asking on here whether anybody has stayed at a particular hotel within the last few days.

Try the Radisson Blu Dubai Creek, which is also in Deira. It also has the (in) famous Kubu bar and was definitely green a few months ago but it's worth asking on here whether someone has stayed there recently.Radisson Blu Deira is red. I was turned away a few weeks ago. Changed policy.

Tegra
12-28-14, 20:26

Thanks.

BRSheraton Diera is not fully red.

I also have non refundable booking for January.

Phone phoned hotel today.

Hotel confirmed as long as you have name of visiting guest at the time of your initial check in then it is OK.

Not allowed to change guest.

So it's not all bad news.

Assad76
12-28-14, 20:27
It's not true that all hotels will say they don't allow Female visitors even if they do. I just emailed 4 to 5 hotels that I thought would be green. From the email responses, only 2 said they are green and allow Female visitors as long as original I'd is presented and some may charge for extra guests. For the benefit of this forums readers, those 2 were Four Points by Sheraton on Khalid Bin Waleed Road and Park Regis Hotel. Ramada Bur Dubai and Avari responded negatively. Also, I did read the fucking forum (thanks for your great advise) and one of the recent posts suggested Sheraton Deira was Green. In the past I had called them up to confirm if they allowed Female guests and they always responded with 'yes it will be no problem'. This time they said the policy has changed. My mistake was getting a non refundable booking and not calling / emailing to get their reply on the status.

BR.Always ask the hotel by sending them an email. Policy is changing depending on the period / season. Nowadays we are close to the DSF so many hotels will turn to RED.

Jakubek212
12-29-14, 18:35
Hi guys,

Is hourly hotels exists in Dubai? I wan't to meet one Filipino which is doing out calls only. Since I cannot invite her to my place I can only met with her somewhere outside.

Any advice?

Evolv3
12-29-14, 22:59
Any suggestions from Hilton, Marriott or Holiday Inn brand hotels? I'm looking to bring back a blonde CIS girl unannounced.

Thanks

Kforab
12-30-14, 07:36
Hi,

I stay in February for a couple of days in LM near Airport and look for some fun, especially with Asian, Indian and Pakistani Girls.

Is this the right Play anyway? Eastern European and Russian Girls I can have at home as well. During the day in about half busy with Business but looking forward for the evenings.

Especially I'm looking for drunk girls. I know Dubai may not be the right place for this but still hoping.

Can anyone help me?

Last question: I may book a royal room. How it is to take there girls to the room?

InterGrim2
12-30-14, 09:14
Here are a few green hotels I been to. Most of them I had register by myself on check in because I book it online first.

Rotana Ghurair (by the fish roundabout).

Raddison Blu Dubai Downtown (DIFC area).

Asiana Hotel (great korean restaurant there too).

Novotel World Trade Center.

Shangri-la (has a nice vietnamese restaurant) - but on this occassion we went in the afternoon. So maybe it's different on tolerance for guest at night.

Also, I used to use booking.com but now trivago. Ae is better. You guys should try it. Because it compares the rate between booking.com and other agencies.

Wicked Roger
12-30-14, 10:38
Also, I used to use booking.com but now trivago. Ae is better. You guys should try it. Because it compares the rate between booking.com and other agencies.Try this also as this compares prices and I have used a lot recently all over the world.

http://www.hotelscombined.com/

Horny Landoora
12-30-14, 13:43
Hi guys,

Is hourly hotels exists in Dubai? I wan't to meet one Filipino which is doing out calls only. Since I cannot invite her to my place I can only met with her somewhere outside.

Any advice?I only think such an option is available at the airport only not in the city hotels! I highly doubt this!

SamCh149
12-30-14, 17:28
Hi guys,

I wold like to all of you for views on what is the worst that can happen with regards to an incident that happened today.

I booked a girl from one of the popular sites for an hour. I was informed to this 4 star hotel in TeCom. I parked the car in hotels parking lot and went up to the room number communicated to me. The door was opened by the girl I had booked (my first time with her) and the seed was amicably done. I left the room and as I approached my car I saw a security officer standing there. He quietly rudely asked me " which room did you go to" I told him the number then he asked me why did I go there I said to see a friend. He said " you went to Fuck a Lady", why did you not register at the reception. I said I did not know that I had to. He asked give me your I. D. As he needed to give it to CID. I gave him my ID and asked him not to create a scene and let me go. After a lot of discussion he said he will do me a favor and only scan the ID and not give it to CID. He took my ID and came back with a photocopy of it. He then asked me for my number which I gave to him. Now I am worried as to what bad can happen. The two scenario which I can think of are, 1- he will register my ID with CID as per the regular hotel guest registration process and the second is that he will start black mailing me. Both are not good. I wanted to ask you all as to How bad do you think it can get? Is there anything I should do about it?

Please do reply if you have any idea on what is going on please reply.

Thanks

InterGrim2
12-31-14, 06:33
I was informed to this 4 star hotel in TeCom.
It's unfortunate to hear this and thanks for sharing the story. I would be worried being in your situation, and thanks for sharing. I PM'ed you for what I would do given I'm in your situation.

Kforab
12-31-14, 06:47
This happened years ago to a friend of mine in Sharjah. He did the only right thing. Leave the UAE soonest possible and come back next time with a new passport.

Over your passport / I'd the CID can find out in which hotel you stay. So I strongly recommend you to leave ASAP.

Hi guys,

I wold like to all of you for views on what is the worst that can happen with regards to an incident that happened today.

I booked a girl from one of the popular sites for an hour. I was informed to this 4 star hotel in TeCom. I parked the car in hotels parking lot and went up to the room number communicated to me. The door was opened by the girl I had booked (my first time with her) and the seed was amicably done. I left the room and as I approached my car I saw a security officer standing there. He quietly rudely asked me " which room did you go to" I told him the number then he asked me why did I go there I said to see a friend. He said " you went to Fuck a Lady", why did you not register at the reception. I said I did not know that I had to. He asked give me your I. D. As he needed to give it to CID. I gave him my ID and asked him not to create a scene and let me go. After a lot of discussion he said he will do me a favor and only scan the ID and not give it to CID. He took my ID and came back with a photocopy of it. He then asked me for my number which I gave to him. Now I am worried as to what bad can happen. The two scenario which I can think of are, 1- he will register my ID with CID as per the regular hotel guest registration process and the second is that he will start black mailing me. Both are not good. I wanted to ask you all as to How bad do you think it can get? Is there anything I should do about it?

Thanks

Airport
12-31-14, 10:28
Hi guys,

ThanksWas it daytime or night? I suspect the security guard is trying to frighten you and is part of the scam with the girl in question. I would imagine there's a symbiotic relationship with the security guard getting a kick-back for allowing the girl to use the room. My guess is that he'll text or call you to pay a small fee. He has already said he will just scan your I'd and not take things further.

Why would he want to involve LE and cause an issue for the hotel? And why would he assume you were going to do the deed with a lady? You had mentioned the room number to him so he obviously knew what the lady in the room was providing!

Just my thoughts, and obviously I could be totally wrong.

Cons68
12-31-14, 18:12
This. They will likely try to extort some money. If he knows the lady is in business why is he not busting her?

My advice is (next time) ask to see his manager as he is insulting a friend of you claiming that this sweet and innocent lady that used to play on your lap as a kid is a prostitute.

There is absolutely no need to leave Dubai as some people advised, not if what you have described is a fair description of the events.

My experience in Dubai is that most security guards are a piece of trash, useless and annoying; but then I have never been accused of having mankind in high regard.

Do not do that with real police. Obvious, but here you never know.

Was it daytime or night? I suspect the security guard is trying to frighten you and is part of the scam with the girl in question. I would imagine there's a symbiotic relationship with the security guard getting a kick-back for allowing the girl to use the room. My guess is that he'll text or call you to pay a small fee. He has already said he will just scan your I'd and not take things further.

Why would he want to involve LE and cause an issue for the hotel? And why would he assume you were going to do the deed with a lady? You had mentioned the room number to him so he obviously knew what the lady in the room was providing!

Just my thoughts, and obviously I could be totally wrong.

Mjolnir 213
01-01-15, 04:11
This. They will likely try to extort some money. If he knows the lady is in business why is he not busting her?

My advice is (next time) ask to see his manager as he is insulting a friend of you claiming that this sweet and innocent lady that used to play on your lap as a kid is a prostitute.

There is absolutely no need to leave Dubai as some people advised, not if what you have described is a fair description of the events.

My experience in Dubai is that most security guards are a piece of trash, useless and annoying; but then I have never been accused of having mankind in high regard.

Do not do that with real police. Obvious, but here you never know.If this is the hotel I think it is, then yes, the security guys are paid by the CIS to look the other way.

They have several rooms in that hotel and more than 10 girls at any given time.

Don't worry about it. The guy was just hoping you would pay him to avoid embarrassment.

Chances are, nothing will come of it and he was just trying his luck.

Just ignore any messages from him if any.

Cons is right. Most of these guys are scum.

Snow1998
01-01-15, 07:09

Do not do that with real police. Obvious, but here you never know.Tend to agree with Cons. What you did inside the hotel room or not is of no concern to the security guard. The lady in question will not want any involvement with LE either. Its a play on your guilt as to what you were upto. They will try to threaten you etc to see how gullible you are. Just ignore and forget it. Next time you don't handover your I'd or passport on the street or in parking lots to any one except genuine LE. You could easily have given incorrect room no. And watched the reaction. In these situations you MUST always be commanding and over bearing at the security. They will back off! They prey on the weak. Leaving the country, changing passport etc is just extreme! People watch too many movies and apply to real life. IMHO. And one more thing don't ever give out your mobile no either, at least mix the numbers up.

Aimara
01-01-15, 17:53
You should have told him to go f#ck himself and that would have been the end of that.

The fact he is waiting by your car tells you its a shakedown and if you had threatened to get management involved you would have seen him change his tone quickly.

As it is you 'cooperated' with him, he would have been expecting you to maybe offer him a few dirham to let it go. Either way he has taken your I'd and 'registered' you as a guest, although my guess is even that may not have been done. Otherwise I don't think you will be hearing from him again.

Hi guys,

MuscleHetero
01-02-15, 15:18
Hi dear friends,

I would like to know whether 4 points Sheraton in Bur Dubai is green at the moment. I sent an email but no response from hotel. I generally used to stay at Ramada Bur Dubai so that I could pick up nice CIS girls from Regal and get them there. But now there are reports that Ramada is Red, so the nearest good four star would be 4 points. If it is not green I would rather book at LE meridian airport so that I can get girls from Jules. Are CIS girls available at Jules?

Blood Red
01-02-15, 17:05
Hi dear friends,

I would like to know whether 4 points Sheraton in Bur Dubai is green at the moment. I sent an email but no response from hotel. I generally used to stay at Ramada Bur Dubai so that I could pick up nice CIS girls from Regal and get them there. But now there are reports that Ramada is Red, so the nearest good four star would be 4 points. If it is not green I would rather book at LE meridian airport so that I can get girls from Jules. Are CIS girls available at Jules?I sent an email to the one on Khalid Bin Waleed road and they said female guests are allowed but you may have to pay a bit extra.

Mjolnir 213
01-02-15, 19:12
Hi dear friends,

I would like to know whether 4 points Sheraton in Bur Dubai is green at the moment. I sent an email but no response from hotel. I generally used to stay at Ramada Bur Dubai so that I could pick up nice CIS girls from Regal and get them there. But now there are reports that Ramada is Red, so the nearest good four star would be 4 points. If it is not green I would rather book at LE meridian airport so that I can get girls from Jules. Are CIS girls available at Jules?In that area, I have had success with Park Regis Kris Kin.

Good rooms, reasonable rates, good service and even food is quality.

Close to mongering spots and if you book for 2 adults, no issues with security other than normal scanning of ID.

Also a bonus is the Fili Nightclub there. Good for freelancers or even picking up the odd stunner freebies if you are prepared to turn on the charm.

Peace.

WB

Horny Landoora
01-05-15, 15:49
Guys, From recent stays does any one have updates on current status of Citymax Burdubai and Howard Johnson Bur Dubai? I know Citymax tends to be Orange and now Hotel rates are crazy for DSF and policies changing everywhere they don't really give you correct status on call or E Mail!

Mr Ricky
01-06-15, 19:29
Hi dear friends,

I would like to know whether 4 points Sheraton in Bur Dubai is green at the moment. I sent an email but no response from hotel. I generally used to stay at Ramada Bur Dubai so that I could pick up nice CIS girls from Regal and get them there. But now there are reports that Ramada is Red, so the nearest good four star would be 4 points. If it is not green I would rather book at LE meridian airport so that I can get girls from Jules. Are CIS girls available at Jules?The 4 Points Sheraton on Khalid Bin W Road is still ok for our hobby. I was there over the new year and had no trouble. One the first night / occasion, we did not get stopped and went straight up. On the second night / occasion they quickly took a copy of her I'd and told me I had to pay an extra 150 AED for my guest (I just nodded). On the 3rd occasion, they took a copy of her I'd and told me I has to pay an extra 50 AED for my guest (I just nodded and thought this was lower than the other night).

When it came to checking out, the did not charge me anything for my guests. The room cleaners are also very helpful and can provide extra towels and water for your guests for a small tip.

Goethe
01-07-15, 10:37
Guys, From recent stays does any one have updates on current status of Citymax Burdubai and Howard Johnson Bur Dubai? I know Citymax tends to be Orange and now Hotel rates are crazy for DSF and policies changing everywhere they don't really give you correct status on call or E Mail!Citymax is red as per 02. January. Reception informed me that second guest has to be registered at check in, further no guests allowed.

Kirch
01-08-15, 21:54
About 1-2 months ago Shangri La and Conrad on Sheikh Zahed Road turned from green to red! More to come as the government want the entire Sheikh Zahed Road red. At least I was told so.

Kforab
01-10-15, 06:26
Hi,

What do you think about staying in this hotel. Royal room? Is it green? Please help.

Zaz99
01-10-15, 18:51
Is Ereka hotel, in Deira green.

Also Rush Inn, opposite York, is that green.

Are both these hotels OK when it comes to girls, or do they require ID?

Q

Steve W
01-10-15, 22:14
I'm here now. It's green. I'd has to be presented at reception though, so there's a bit of a walk of shame I'm afraid.

Hi,

What do you think about staying in this hotel. Royal room? Is it green? Please help.

Kforab
01-11-15, 07:20
I'm here now. It's green. I'd has to be presented at reception though, so there's a bit of a walk of shame I'm afraid.Thank you very much!

Would be better Sheraton Creek Hotel or which you would suggest?

I choose LM cause of the club there. Jules - hoping to be able to take from there girls as well and cause of it nice pool and green Relaxing facilities. Need to work from the Hotel as well.

Blood Red
01-11-15, 12:46
Totally red. As I had mentioned in my earlier report, I booked this hotel expecting it to be green like it had always been over the years, and made the mistake of not calling them up / getting a non refundable booking.

I'm guessing they are only red until the DSF ends, but make sure to call them up before booking. On a positive note, one of the clubs in the hotel, Star Studios, has some very hot and abdundant WG talent visiting the place at night. Entry is 100 DH with 1 free drink, good atmosphere.

Wicked Roger
01-12-15, 05:25
Thank you very much!

Would be better Sheraton Creek Hotel or which you would suggest?

I choose LM cause of the club there. Jules - hoping to be able to take from there girls as well and cause of it nice pool and green Relaxing facilities. Need to work from the Hotel as well.Sheraton Creek is a place I stay at during the year (is chosen for me by the company) and I have seen many WGs walking through the lobby. Friends who stay there a lot (as in huge frequent guest points etc) never have any issue.

But I am sure it depends on the time of day, how she is dressed etc. If I was worried about the walk of shame go and have coffee in the lobby coffee shop to the left as you leave the escalator. The elevators are close by and security won't watch you too closely. Again try this at 2-3 am the story will be ID etc.

I would always try to bring the girl in early evening so there is no hassles.

Zaz99
01-12-15, 16:05
Is Eureka Hotel, in Deira green.

Also Rush inn, opposite York, is that green.

Horny Landoora
01-12-15, 19:34
Is Eureka hotel, in Deira green.

Are both these hotels OK when it comes to girls, or do they require ID?Most of the ones above are RED.

AhmedB75
01-12-15, 20:29
Is Eureka hotel, in Deira green.

Are both these hotels OK when it comes to girls, or do they require ID?Don't know about Eureka but Rush Inn oposite York Int. Hotel is definitely RED, deep red!

There is a small African nightclub at Rush Inn, with good live music and some African WG (be careful with them). But no chance to take a girl to the room at Rush Inn.

Ej2208
01-14-15, 01:59
Do anyone know if Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira is green?

Peeve
01-14-15, 09:59
Does any one know the status of Al Khaleej Palace, Deira. Its near the creek.

Thanks in advance.

Jpython
01-14-15, 12:41
I visited Dubai alot and had fun on most of my visits.

In my last trips I used to stay at almanzil hotel and it was green with no issues.

I am planning to stay Grovenor house. What do you guys know that is defiantly green clean and close by the action.

Thanks and happy mongering.

Jpython
01-14-15, 13:17
Been there but never stayed in the hotel. Looks like they have lots of WG. But is it green.

Kossity
01-15-15, 10:09
Hey guys,

I hope you all doing well. I am sorry if this questions annoys someone but I am planning my stay in February right now and all I hear is that a lot hotels in Deira and Deira Creek turned from green to red.

Do you have any information for me which hotel I can choose? Last time I have been there was in September 2014. I have stayed at Radisson at the Creek. Would be great if someone could help!

Thank you and best regards.

Marc

Zaz99
01-17-15, 19:24
Thanks for this.

I am surprise that York is strict, because they make there money through there "club" hence I though it would be in there interest to let guys book rooms etc.

I know Rolla apartments is OK, what about Rolla rountree next to it?

Has any one tried eureka in Deira?

Zaz

Horny Landoora
01-18-15, 11:18
Thanks for this.

I am surprise that York is strict, because they make there money through there "club" hence I though it would be in there interest to let guys book rooms etc.

I know Rolla apartments is OK, what about Rolla rountree next to it?

Has any one tried eureka in Deira?

ZazRaintree is RED.

MuscleHetero
01-18-15, 17:38
Hi guys,

Just back from Dubai trip and can confirm four point Sheraton in bur Dubai at Khalid bin Waleed road is green.

The first day they took the girls passport and photo copied it and said that I have to pay 60 dirhams even though I booked a double occupancy.

The second and third day simply walked confidently directly to elevator and no one asked.

Make sure you do it after 12 midnight as there are lots of families staying because of DFS.

RoyaRyan7
01-22-15, 09:26
Does any one have information about staying in princess tower and is it OK to take our pickups from night club to the apartments.

Horny Landoora
01-23-15, 15:01
Confirming that Ascot Hotel at Bur Dubai is green. Require original I'd. Stayed for 3 nights had 2 nights of fun both times no problem except request for I'd. Only issue is with DSF there is a lot of families so one should try to be discreet.

MassageLover69
01-24-15, 08:33
The Arabian Courtyard hotel, located across from the Old Dubai Museum is absolutely green. This is one of my favorite hotels for several reasons: 1) it is close to several stores, I do not have to use anything from the minibar, as soon as I arrive I go shop for soda, lime, snacks, condoms, etc. ; 2) it is within walking distance of Astoria, York, and others, I'm a walker so I've even walked to Burjuman Center from here; 3) there is no hassle bringing girls, if anyone asks, just say that you are going to the Sherlock Holmes Pub inside the hotel; once there you can easily get to the elevator and your room. The down-side is that it is an older hotel, so do not expect the bathroom conveniences to be in immaculate shape. The shower and other porcelain conveniences will have blemishes. But the value is great, for example you can get into a nice suite for only 740 AED! Every girl I have brought here has been impressed with the room (girls from regular and expensive clubs). Overall, this is a very pleasant hotel, but it is for the guest who wants to experience the more real side of Dubai, not all that fake crap around the Marina. Taxis around this hotel are easily gotten, and from here it is easy and cheap to get to just about any of the favorite punting destinations.Hi,

Has anyone tried the Arabian massage spa in this hotel? Are extras offered?

MaClean213
01-24-15, 20:39
Anyone know if this hotel is green?

Snow1998
01-25-15, 00:33
Hi,

Has anyone tried the Arabian massage spa in this hotel? Are extras offered?Didn't know it had one. So how about you trying and letting us know?

Airport
01-25-15, 12:52
Confirming that Ascot Hotel at Bur Dubai is green. Require original I'd. Stayed for 3 nights had 2 nights of fun both times no problem except request for I'd. Only issue is with DSF there is a lot of families so one should try to be discreet.Is that on the same road as York? If so, that's good to hear. There are so few green hotels in Bur Dubai at the moment.

Tamercury
01-28-15, 19:32
Friends,

My company will book for me at Ibis Al Rigga, any idea about?

Is it green or not? Any nightclubs in the hotel?

Last time I was in Dubai, most of hotels were red.

Thanks in advance.

Rricky
01-28-15, 21:09
Please share some information on Arabian Dreams Hotel Apartments Dubai.

Is it green.

And any experience on the same.

Thanking you in advance.

Poonhound69
01-28-15, 21:11
Tiny rooms but my friends have brought in filis in the late afternoon and kept them overnight with no comment.

Friends,

Thanks in advance.

Wicked Roger
01-29-15, 02:07
Friends,

Thanks in advance.I concur with Poonhound and who cares for the size of the room as there are more important things to worry about like can you both in the shower. Can be tough as also small LOL.

Stayed there a few times and seen many girls walk in but if very late at night ID will be requested for sure.

Assad76
01-29-15, 04:35
You will be near the two Ramee Guestline hotels where many clubs are there and in the center of Al Rigga street action that is not really known here and rarely reported.

I'll try to give you few hints in Duabi section.

Friends,

Thanks in advance.

MSingh007
01-29-15, 07:32
Is this hotel Green? How to get someone to the room? Any help will be useful.

Kforab
01-29-15, 19:32
Before my flight to Dubai I'm in contact with some girls on tagged. All told me that there are not allowed to go to be at Airport Hotels. What do you think about it? Should I take much care or ignore These woman or they mean other Hotels then LM?

Please help! Thanks for any advice.

Tamercury
01-29-15, 21:05
Poundhound, wicked Roger, Assad76.

Thanks a lot for the replies, I will be there after 2 weeks then report back.

I hope it's not affected with the drama in Dubai hotels due to DSF.

The point I'm fishing always in golden triangle, I will try to see if there is any near venue.

I know there are red square & the one in Sheraton Dirah. But I don't like to fishing there as the price are little high.

I like to work with budget, who wants to pay more LOL.