PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Member #4361
01-29-15, 22:04
Is this hotel Green? How to get someone to the room? Any help will be useful.The greenest and best mongering hotel in Dubai.

Harry Otool
01-30-15, 20:41
Any updates on Metropolitan Deira? Use to be red in 2013, has it gone back to green?

Any feedback?

Kforab
02-01-15, 12:47
So what's better. Club room or Royal one at the LM Airport? Which is less "walk of shame"? Whats the difference between "Club" and "Royal Club" at the lounge?

Please help.

Aimara
02-01-15, 12:49
Chessman. Thanks for the post on Jumeirah Creekside after you stayed there last year. I am travelling to Dubai shortly and it was one of the hotels I was thinking of booking as a change from the usual suspects, your post helped me make my decision. I will be looking to put on my best indignant face and see if I can walk through with companion without stopping to meet any identification requirements.

For others looking into the forum, think of this as a good case study for how information exchange works in the real (and adult) world.

1. My first port of call was the search function and not a random message asking for help.

2. Chessman did not get an answer to his original question on the hotel, however still posted feedback.

3. Is this likely to make me predisposed to sharing further information with Chessman (hotels and contacts) in PM. The answer is YES.

Hi Guys.

I'm going to answer my own question.

Th hotel is new, plush and expensive. Fine if someone else is paying, but there are cheaper hotels which are almost as good if you are paying yourself.

It is green. I'd required at the reception, but no problems and a short walk of shame. Report in the usual section.

Chessman.

RedBaron2
02-01-15, 16:42
I was there last week.

No way to take a girl from outside, not even at a charge.

However, if you agree with a Fili girl from the local bar (Cowboy Grill, formerly Ratsky) the Mamasan will find the way.

Provided she has Fili friends at the reception.

Pelosky
02-01-15, 16:56
About 1-2 months ago Shangri La and Conrad on Sheikh Zahed Road turned from green to red! More to come as the government want the entire Sheikh Zahed Road red. At least I was told so.Planning a return trip to Dubai and browsing through the pages of my favourite hotel, the Shangri-La, I noticed that they added a message that all guests have to be registered (in accordance to local law) and that rooms were not to be used for parties. And then I saw this message. Too bad.

Red means no go even with registration? Do you have to pay a joiner fee?

I'm looking for other hotels, and considering the Dusit Thani, the Ritz Carlton and the Grosvenor House. The first two were green with I'd, and the third was totally green (like the Shang). Does anyone have any recent information? Anything is welcome.

Many thanks,

Pelosky.

Boofer
02-01-15, 19:01
Gents,

Is interconti green? If not, is there a 4 star hotel that's green and easy access?

Regards.

Boofer
02-01-15, 19:04
Please advise.

Sen69
02-01-15, 19:04
Gents,

Is interconti green? If not, is there a 4 star hotel that's green and easy access?

Regards.Intercont green before/earlier and probably still green. With placement of lifts easy to bypass reception.

PuneCityExpat
02-01-15, 19:39
Hey guys,

I've RTFF but it seems guest policies change arbitrarily and without notice. I don't want to book a room only to find they don't allow visitors. I was wondering if Dubai had motels or anything along those lines. Is there someplace I could get a room for 4 or 5 hours and would they accept a US drivers license as ID? Can't I just walk in with the girl and ask for a room for 2 or will that be too obvious / sketchy?

PuneCityExpat
02-01-15, 22:53
I had booked Sheraton Deira for 2 nights on Jan 5, expecting it to be green as always. Well, one of my WG contacts informed me today that it is not allowing girls in. I called Sherataon Deira and they confirmed that about 3 weeks back, they implemented this new 'rule' of not allowing visitors. WTF. And my booking is non refundable also.

Any suggestions on sure to be Green hotels at this point in time?

Thanks.

BR.Sorry to hear that dude. I'm sincerely hoping the senior members here can point us in the right direction. I guess the only way forward for you would be to keep the room (duh, no choice) and ask the WGs if they know of a place close by (ie her place, friend, etc). At the end of the day, if the vag is negotiable then so is everything else. You might end up paying a little more, but I don't really see another way out at this point. I don't know if it'll work but it might be worth a shot.

Nickc
02-02-15, 00:55
Hi Guys. Is that hotel with a 'Seaview' still lime coloured? I've only got 5 days left for free cancellation if its not. Otherwise I have to pay. Cheers Nickc.

Global Surfer
02-02-15, 02:35
Sorry to hear that dude. I'm sincerely hoping the senior members here can point us in the right direction. I guess the only way forward for you would be to keep the room (duh, no choice) and ask the WGs if they know of a place close by (ie her place, friend, etc). At the end of the day, if the vag is negotiable then so is everything else. You might end up paying a little more, but I don't really see another way out at this point. I don't know if it'll work but it might be worth a shot.Any hotel can turn red any time. Once it happened half way in my stay in Dar al Sondos. First day I was allowed and next day refused.

It happened with me in Sheraton Diera as far back as 2008. Sheraton Diera was not appropriate any way as they started charging AED 120 for your guest.

People can only suggest hotels that have been green most of the time.

From you post I understand that you have some sort of contact with WG and I think she is the best person to help you out.

I think most LE Merideans, Sheratons and Hiltons, Ramada are friendly hotels but no guarantee.

Big Daddy 1906
02-02-15, 07:40
Gents,

Regards.It has ALWAYS been "green" with me, and that's going back to 2008.

Member #4361
02-02-15, 08:30
So what's better. Club room or Royal one at the LM Airport? Which is less "walk of shame"? Whats the difference between "Club" and "Royal Club" at the lounge?

Please help- thxxx!It depends on what you want to do. I've never found it too bad for either but here is a short breakdown from my experiences:

Royal Club:

-If you are taking girls from Jules you will need to pass by reception with about five staff members and the restaurant / bar right there. I've taken only a few from Jules and identification was always required using this front entrance.

-In the past, if you were bringing girls from different clubs you could use the back Royal Club entrance and eliminate the need to pass the reception. Last time I was there this entrance was blocked. However I think that was temporary.

-There are other perks for ponying up the extra cash: nice happy hour, welcome drinks, 7 series airport shuttle, very nice in room hot tub (the best feature).

-Each floor of the Royal Club wing of the building has a staff person. In my experience this was always a 20 something Filipina that really didn't care about me banging her native sisters. Out of the 30 or so punts in the Royal Club they asked maybe 5 times for identification.

Meridian Club Rooms:

-This wing of the hotel is so massive, and there are so many people, that you rarely need to show identification or worry about the walk of shame. The reception for Club Rooms is sort of isolated with walls in a center area so you can usually pass by without any issues.

-I've used these rooms probably 10 times and never had to show identification. Although, I've never taken a Jules girl to these rooms before.

-The rooms are okay but not as nice. You get many of the same perks if I recall (airport shuttle etc.) but not the insane level of individual service / attention from the Royal Club. Sometimes being more anonymous is a good thing anyway.

Hope that helps. Either is a win / win so it really depends on your budget.

Cheers,

Scorcher.

Cons68
02-03-15, 07:09
You say that you can not figure hotel policy and then you say:

Hey guys,

I've RTFF but it seems guest policies change arbitrarily and without notice.Why are you lying to us? YOU HAVE FIGURED HOTEL POLICY!

And given the curren trends (separated supermarket counters anyone? Expect more of this.

Greetings from Sao Paulo.

Fredo24
02-03-15, 17:44
I booked the Doubletree Barsha, behind the Mall of the Emirates, almost by accident, as it is conveniently located. HOwever, not only is this a DRY hotel (and I did not pick up anything from the tax free), it is also a red hotel. I had my long time GF visit me at 3 PM, they did not stop or even talk to her when she walked in, but when she was 10 mminutes inside my room they called me to tell me she had to come down to give them a copy of her passport. That means they must have followed her on the security cameras and checked which room she went to, then checked if that room had been booked for two. OK, they did not tell her she had to leave, but I am sure after dark she would not have been allowed to enter.

Creepy, isn't it. Avoid this place.

Aimara
02-03-15, 23:12
Seems Dubai is going down the same route as some of its erstwhile neighbours. When things become a bit challenging on the political front then give the masses what they want. Big dollops of religion with a side of intolerance thrown in for good measure.

Its called populist politics. See it in the UK all the time. Currently muslims are to blame for just about everything including gary glitter being a bald paedo.

For separated supermarket counters read "shock horror, pizza express chicken is halal, poisoning the nation alarm" up in arms because my cow didn't get a bolt to the head BS.

Its the same all over, just different flavours.

You say that you can not figure hotel policy and then you say:

Why are you lying to us? YOU HAVE FIGURED HOTEL POLICY!

And given the curren trends (separated supermarket counters anyone? Expect more of this.

Greetings from Sao Paulo.

Boofer
02-05-15, 00:53
Is that a green hotel?

Boofer
02-05-15, 19:06
Should I stay in crown plaza festival city or crown plaza in sheikh zayed road?

Regards.

Tkn14
02-06-15, 02:19
The hotel was green with I'd as of Feb 4, 2015.

Thank you WR and Scorcher75 for sharing the info.

Tkn14
02-06-15, 02:22
Shangri-la Used to be super green no I'd required. Yes it was out of control. Some of the WG told it is RED now and Dusit thani is red also.

Planning a return trip to Dubai and browsing through the pages of my favourite hotel, the Shangri-La, I noticed that they added a message that all guests have to be registered (in accordance to local law) and that rooms were not to be used for parties. And then I saw this message. Too bad.

Red means no go even with registration? Do you have to pay a joiner fee?

I'm looking for other hotels, and considering the Dusit Thani, the Ritz Carlton and the Grosvenor House. The first two were green with I'd, and the third was totally green (like the Shang). Does anyone have any recent information? Anything is welcome.

Many thanks,

Pelosky.

Pelosky
02-06-15, 13:55
Shangri-la Used to be super green no I'd required. Yes it was out of control. Some of the WG told it is RED now and Dusit thani is red also.Many thanks for your message Tkn14. That is consistent with Kirch's message about the government wishing to clean up SZR. Do you have any info about the Ritz Carlton DIFC? That was green but with I'd and registration at the front desk. I wonder if that has changed now as well.

The Shangri-La was my favourite hotel. I believe options in Dubai for nice hotels are getting few and far between, such as the Hilton and maybe the Grosvenor House (with the hassle of the 30 minutes taxi between it and Bur Dubai) - but given recent massive changes, it's better to double check. The Dusit Thani was green with I'd and registration. I'm honestly thinking to migrate to the greener pastures of Abu Dhabi for the next trip, although I'll miss the York for sure.

Please keep the updates coming!

Jcrider
02-06-15, 20:30
Hello all,

I booked a room for some days in Sheraton Bur Dubai from the 11th February, I will stay there one week. Thanks to member s who say it is green.

If someone wants to have beers or something like this, send me a private message!

I met a girl on internet, she is working in hospital, she told me that her boss keeps immigrants passports. So she has no ID, I am wondering how she can enter the Sheraton, if they ask her for it?

Thank you for your answer. Tell me if they ask for idea and if someone had the same experience. We are supposed to meet on 11 with this girl.

Ehsa29
02-07-15, 10:44
Hello all,

I booked a room for some days in Sheraton Bur Dubai from the 11th February, I will stay there one week. Thanks to member s who say it is green.

If someone wants to have beers or something like this, send me a private message!

I met a girl on internet, she is working in hospital, she told me that her boss keeps immigrants passports. So she has no ID, I am wondering how she can enter the Sheraton, if they ask her for it?

Thank you for your answer. Tell me if they ask for idea and if someone had the same experience. We are supposed to meet on 11 with this girl.This showing ID is good for your safety! Copy of her passport will be OK too.

Snow1998
02-07-15, 11:43
Hello all,

You don't seem to realise how the forum works. What private message are you talking about? You need to pay $20 to avail of the PM service.

Hello all,

I met a girl on internet, she is working in hospital, she told me that her boss keeps immigrants passports. So she has no ID, Every resident will / must have an Emirates ID card. This cannot be kept by employer as its personal and must be carried on your person at all times. Carrying passport is a thing of the past for residents and is only an option exercised by visitors, on visit / tourist visas.

GodzG
02-08-15, 01:11
Does anyone know if Marriott Executive Apartments in Dubai Creek or AlJaddaf is girl friendly?

Marriott Marquise is green as can be BTW.

Kforab
02-09-15, 09:53
Yesterday finally jules was full of wg. Came about 9 pm and went slowly away after 11 pm.

80% asians between 4 and 7 in looking, the rest eastern ex-russians between 2 and 6.

Asians quoted between 1200 and 1700 for lg and 700 to 1000 for lg. Friend told me that the chew0 one leave anyway after max 4 hours. Russians 1200 to 1500st and 1500 to 3000 LT. WGs nedeed to stay near the bar. On and around th4 tables they werent allowed. Many man on entrance waiting. It was very full. With royalclub card of lm it was no problem to enter any time.

There is a new policy: WG s need to register if they go to lms rooms. Every julesgirl is doing so.

Anyway there were also some couples, some of them left when they did notice all wgs. There were also some female tourists, dressed naturally not like wgs.

I did notice 3 girls speaking english with us aczent. One of them did look familiar to me and was looking just amazing. A 11 of 10 .

They were drinking much wine. Wlgs didn't nearly drink at all. - and the girl with the 11 was lookinv pretty wasted. So I wanted to know the thruth about her and started to talk with her and friends. After 20 minutes I found out that they were on a stopover to Mauritius and the 11 was one if the sephora-models. Naturally I went out of jules and made a googleresearch. She was it. Wow! Back in my tipsystate I did ask her telling her that sure they see all the wgs for her price. The girls giggled and she told 1500 like the wgs but usd and for max 1 hour. I did decline, needed a could shower and came back 20 minutes later. They were gone, security told me that they were so drunk that they had to sent them to theyr rooms. Today morning they were gone. God fuXX all night I wasnt interested in any other woman. 1500 dollar but for a perfect body. I should have done it. How often this happens in life?

MaximusBibicus
02-09-15, 12:36
Yesterday finally jules was full of wg. Came about 9 pm and went slowly away after 11 pm.

80% asians between 4 and 7 in looking, the rest eastern ex-russians between 2 and 6.

Asians quoted between 1200 and 1700 for lg and 700 to 1000 for lg. Friend told me that the chew0 one leave anyway after max 4 hours. Russians 1200 to 1500st and 1500 to 3000 LT. WGs nedeed to stay near the bar. On and around th4 tables they werent allowed. Many man on entrance waiting. It was very full. With royalclub card of lm it was no problem to enter any time.

There is a new policy: WG s need to register if they go to lms rooms. Every julesgirl is doing so.

Anyway there were also some couples, some of them left when they did notice all wgs. There were also some female tourists, dressed naturally not like wgs.

I did notice 3 girls speaking english with us aczent. One of them did look familiar to me and was looking just amazing. A 11 of 10 .

They were drinking much wine. Wlgs didn't nearly drink at all. - and the girl with the 11 was lookinv pretty wasted. So I wanted to know the thruth about her and started to talk with her and friends. After 20 minutes I found out that they were on a stopover to Mauritius and the 11 was one if the sephora-models. Naturally I went out of jules and made a googleresearch. She was it. Wow! Back in my tipsystate I did ask her telling her that sure they see all the wgs for her price. The girls giggled and she told 1500 like the wgs but usd and for max 1 hour. I did decline, needed a could shower and came back 20 minutes later. They were gone, security told me that they were so drunk that they had to sent them to theyr rooms. Today morning they were gone. God fuXX all night I wasnt interested in any other woman. 1500 dollar but for a perfect body. I should have done it. How often this happens in life?Dafuq did you just type? I had it read it twice and gave up the 3rd time.

NightSwim888
02-11-15, 07:26
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the board and will be traveling to Dubai for the first time. I found a couple of posts about Park Regis but not many. Anyone have recent success here? Is it a good choice?

Thanks!

Eric Emp
02-12-15, 15:52
Please share some information on Arabian Dreams Hotel Apartments Dubai.

Is it green.

And any experience on the same.

Thanking you in advance.It is green, But they will ask for copy of her I'd, Stayed there Dec 2014.

MedicineMan123
02-13-15, 20:17
My first visit to Dubai and I booked the JW as I am a Platinum cardholder. I also RTFF for tips on where to go. Anyway, I get to the hotel late Friday night and went to Champions Sports Bar. This Champs is like no other I have seen in the world. First, It's in a basement level so no windows. Second, they have a live band most nights. AND third, they had a reasonable selection of WG every night. Mostly Chinese but also some Africans. Some of the Africans were from the north and were very exotic looking (Egyptians come to mind). The girls were also willing to bring their rates down after a first offer. A Chinese I spoke to started at 2000 AED and came all the way down to $200 for 2 HR / multi pop. She was very pretty and exceeded my expectations. Name was Mai and she was there almost every night I was there. As far as the hotel, I suppose it was green although they did ask for her I'd but no further hassles. I enjoyed my stay there and actually spoke to many of the girls there throughout my stay. Hope this report helps someone on their first trip.

MMan

Be Wilder
02-14-15, 18:03
Does anyone know of any hotels that fit the bill?

Had a pick-up in the early evening from Broadway with a girl new to Dubai. Went to Jonrad Hotel once with a girl from the same group, but they were fully booked. Went to Metropolitan Deira which I've booked a few times to see old regulars but on checking-in they said they no longer allow "guests who are different nationalties", one of her friends told us to go to Al Sarab Hotel but that was also fully booked. I was so fed up but desperate to shag this girl (she was drop dead gorgeous and it had been a while) that I eventually went to The Avenue on Al Rigga St but that cost a whopping AED915. It was fine for a one-off but does anyone know something more suitably priced for several hours of fun (I. E. AED300-400). Not expecting the Ritz at that price but something clean and comfortable (e. G. Something like the IBIS which I understand is Red or Citimax Hotel in Bur Dubai which I visited once with a regular).

I use the term "short time" - none of the above were but I only stayed for several hours before checking out so need a price that makes this modus operandi reasonable. Do feel free to pm me if that is more appropriate.

MedicineMan123
02-14-15, 19:06
My first visit to Dubai and I booked the JW as I am a Platinum cardholder. I also RTFF for tips on where to go. Anyway, I get to the hotel late Friday night and went to Champions Sports Bar. This Champs is like no other I have seen in the world. First, It's in a basement level so no windows. Second, they have a live band most nights. AND third, they had a reasonable selection of WG every night. Mostly Chinese but also some Africans. Some of the Africans were from the north and were very exotic looking (Egyptians come to mind). The girls were also willing to bring their rates down after a first offer. A Chinese I spoke to started at 2000 AED and came all the way down to $200 for 2 HR / multi pop. She was very pretty and exceeded my expectations. Name was Mai and she was there almost every night I was there. As far as the hotel, I suppose it was green although they did ask for her I'd but no further hassles. I enjoyed my stay there and actually spoke to many of the girls there throughout my stay. Hope this report helps someone on their first trip.

MManCorrection. 1 HR /2 Pops.

TigerWoo
02-16-15, 11:50
I have stayed in 4 Hotels in Dubai the last 12 months:

LM Airport. Green.

H Hotel. Green, but need copy of her ID.

Conrad. Green, but need copy of ID.

Auris Metro Central Apartments. Red (will not stay there again).

I am thinking of trying out these two Hotels within the next couple of months, because they have nightclubs on premises, and would like to hear in any have update on them:

1. Byblos Tecom.

2. Fairmont Zh Zayed Rd.

Thank you in advance.

Fox333
02-16-15, 15:42
Plan to visit Dubai for the Global Electronics Show from April 1 thru 4th.

The Apartments next to DWTC seems to be best in terms of location (just a walking distance from expo halls). However not sure if it's green to have some fun on the side during my trip.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Big Daddy 1906
02-17-15, 19:33
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the board and will be traveling to Dubai for the first time. I found a couple of posts about Park Regis but not many. Anyone have recent success here? Is it a good choice?

Thanks!Every time I've stayed at Park Regis, it's been green. You need to register the guest at reception but no problem. You bring in a different guest the next night, they tear up the 1st one and register the 2nd. Great place to stay.

SadinHeaven
02-19-15, 05:05
I have stayed in 4 Hotels in Dubai the last 12 months:

LM Airport. Green.

H Hotel. Green, but need copy of her ID.

Conrad. Green, but need copy of ID.

Auris Metro Central Apartments. Red (will not stay there again).

I am thinking of trying out these two Hotels within the next couple of months, because they have nightclubs on premises, and would like to hear in any have update on them:

1. Byblos Tecom.

2. Fairmont Zh Zayed Rd.

Thank you in advance.I'd help you here, I've stayed in Byblous because of the Chameleon club, but they don't allow guests at all its RED. Also Fairmont is green but need copy of I'd. If you pickup from Cincin and wants her up to your room directly. Tip the security guy.

Chilaxin
02-19-15, 20:59
I will be staying at the Four Seasons next week and I was wondering if anyone had any info on Chick policy at this place.

Rajat1
02-20-15, 12:24
Four point sheraton, is super green.

Jcrider
02-20-15, 17:40
Hello,

Just back from there, hotel green but you have to register the girl. I had to negociate and I was right to book a room for 2 people, otherwise it was impossible to bring visitor.

Green ok but not so green.

Sgtm7486
02-22-15, 15:23
Arabian Dreams is green, but you have to hand over girl's Id. Only stayed one day, so I am not sure what happens if you have a different girl on multiple nights. Hotel is great looking, and the 1 bedroom apartments are actually set up like an actual apartment you might want to live in full time. Rates are good also at 360 AED before taxes. Beats Al Mas hands down, both for price and quality of the accommodations. Only downside might be for those who want to be within walking distance of places.

Bdonkadonk
02-23-15, 05:28
I am thinking of going to Dubai next month and the information in this thread is certainly helpful, about hotels that are green vs red. However, I might visit a travel agent in my town this week and ask them for some suggestions of hotels, and when I have a list of hotels I wonder if I can find out if the hotels will allow guests or not.

So I wonder if anyone has experience in finding out beforehand about a specific hotels policy of guests. Could it be just as simple as phoning them and ask a direct question if I am allowed to bring guests to my room? And expect a honest answer that I can count on because I don't want to book a hotel only to later find out that any information I was given will not be accurate.

(The reason I ask this is because I was looking through the last pages and see so many questions about specific hotels and wonder if hotels will not answer these kind of questions)

Fox333
02-23-15, 19:11
I am thinking of going to Dubai next month and the information in this thread is certainly helpful, about hotels that are green vs red. However, I might visit a travel agent in my town this week and ask them for some suggestions of hotels, and when I have a list of hotels I wonder if I can find out if the hotels will allow guests or not.

So I wonder if anyone has experience in finding out beforehand about a specific hotels policy of guests. Could it be just as simple as phoning them and ask a direct question if I am allowed to bring guests to my room? And expect a honest answer that I can count on because I don't want to book a hotel only to later find out that any information I was given will not be accurate.

(The reason I ask this is because I was looking through the last pages and see so many questions about specific hotels and wonder if hotels will not answer these kind of questions)I am planning as well and plan to stay at a Service Apartment instead of hotel. Usually the front desk once you check-in has no idea and you can enter / exit on your own anyway as long as the timing is not during odd hours to raise an eyebrow. Late night guards are more vigilant and with less traffic, you can get noticed more easily.

Service apartments are cheaper too.

Big Daddy 1906
02-24-15, 08:48
Will be in Dubai in the next couple of months. Usually stay at Park Regis but found a great deal at Fairmont during the same time. Having heard reports that they're trying to "clean up" SZR, a lot of hotels my be affected.

Is there any further information on this? Has Fairmont changed colors? Thanks.

El Mujerista
02-24-15, 14:28
Just returned from a week's stay in Dubai, my first time in the Marina area. I stayed at the Marriott Harbour Suites, which was quite a nice place. The structure was apparently originally built as an apartment complex before being converted into a hotel, so most rooms have a complete kitchen and dining area as well as a bedroom. They all seem to be pretty spacious -- there were only six rooms on my floor. I actually got upgraded from a one-bedroom to a huge two-bedroom place with balconies overlooking Jumeirah Palm outside the bedroom and living room. Pretty spectacular.

The hotel itself seems green, or green enough. I brought a Turkish girl back from Rockefellas on Thursday. She was asked to show her passport so they could copy it, other than that no problem. The Observatory bar on the 52nd floor is mostly civilians but has the occasional WG, mostly Africans. I met a Togoese lady there on Friday and of course there were no issues traveling inside the hotel.

HeartKiller420
02-26-15, 21:08
Hey guys,

Coming to Dubai after a gap of 5 years. Wanted to stay in Avari Deira. Wanted to know if the hotel is girl friendly or not? Hows the staff? And heard they have a club down how is that? And best places to visit for late night action in Dubai around 600 - 800 for short term action?

Snow1998
02-27-15, 09:15
Hey guys,

And best places to visit for late night action in Dubai around 600 - 800 for short term action?The famous all time greatest question! Plenty of places just RTFF.

Big Daddy 1906
02-27-15, 15:54
Since apparently folks are getting stingy with updated information on places (NOT RTFF) but current status I felt like I should make a contribution. These are all based upon phone calls today:

1. Ramada Bur Dubai (near Jockey's): Absolute total RED. No exceptions.

2. Burjuman Arjaan Rotana: Green (Original Passport or you. A. E. I'd. Copies not accepted).

3. Park Regis: Green (Original Passport or you. A. E. I'd. Copies not accepted).

Wicked Roger
02-28-15, 02:10
The famous all time greatest question! Plenty of places just RTFF.And no PM facility so pay the $20 so people who feel inclined would PM, but last year he was redacted for posting personal message on the forum also so been a while to save that $20 LOL.

So many of them now Snow hard to keep pace IMHO.

Big Daddy 1906
03-01-15, 14:29
While looking for further intel on "accepting" hotels for an upcoming visit, I've discovered some sad truths about some old favorites. All information is current as of today, via the reception desk of the hotels listed.

1. Towers Rotana: I would consider this one RED. A guest IS allowed but ONLY when you check in. No mixing and matching.

2. Radisson Blu Diera: Sadly, I would also call this one RED. Informed that the MUST have the name of the 2nd guest AT the time of check in. Again, apparently, no mixing and matching.

3. Sheraton Dubai Creek: GREEN! Guest needs to have proper I'd.

Any more recent intel on other places would be greatly appreciated.

Devil Hunter
03-01-15, 17:32
Hey Guys.

I just need information about Copthorne Airport Hotel Dubai if its green. I have nearly 20 hours transit before my next flight. I want to know if I can bring girl for some fun.

Thanks

BlackCitizen
03-01-15, 18:04
Hi Bid Daddy.

There are still many green hotels. Capitol hotel on Mena road, Dubai Grand Hotel and I would say the later is part of the same management chain (Fortune group). They only need valid I'd. There's another trick about green hotel here. If you would call most hotels they will tell you hat they're red. I believe this has to do with LE as they're afraid are being spied. Some can even answer that they're red on the phone, but once you have a guest visiting they do generally allow.

While looking for further intel on "accepting" hotels for an upcoming visit, I've discovered some sad truths about some old favorites. All information is current as of today, via the reception desk of the hotels listed.

1. Towers Rotana: I would consider this one RED. A guest IS allowed but ONLY when you check in. No mixing and matching.

2. Radisson Blu Diera: Sadly, I would also call this one RED. Informed that the MUST have the name of the 2nd guest AT the time of check in. Again, apparently, no mixing and matching.

Tkn14
03-03-15, 11:55
Dear Big Daddy.

I was at Rotana Towers on Feb 20th with my catch. They just took a copy of her I'd. When it turned RED?

Big Daddy 1906
03-03-15, 13:13
Dear Big Daddy.

I was at Rotana Towers on Feb 20th with my catch. They just took a copy of her I'd. When it turned RED?Maybe I got the standard answer when people call and ask but That is what I was told. They didn't say WHEN, just the policy. If anyone has details within the past 3-4 days that would be great.

Tkn14
03-07-15, 10:12
These hotels were Green as of a week ago.

1-Grand Excelsior Hotel. Bur Dubai.

2-Four points Sheraton- Bur Dubai.

3-LMA.

4-Somewhere Hotel-Deira.

All with Original I'd.

Disclaimer: Always check with hotel before you book and pay as policy changes.

Cons68
03-07-15, 12:11

3-LMA.

4-Somewhere Hotel-Deira.

All with Original I'd.

Disclaimer: Always check with hotel before you book and pay as policy changes.Thanks for your post. However I think that checking before booking may be unreliable as hotels seem to be keen on giving the standard, legal answer.

Gremlin Og
03-07-15, 23:54
Also, thanks. I'll be at LMA in May. Question, to get to the Club rooms is the back entrance across from Club Royal entrance still accessible?

3-LMA.

4-Somewhere Hotel-Deira.

All with Original I'd.

Disclaimer: Always check with hotel before you book and pay as policy changes.

Steve W
03-08-15, 10:44
Also, thanks. I'll be at LMA in May. Question, to get to the Club rooms is the back entrance across from Club Royal entrance still accessible?Yes and no. The entrance is shut 8 pm onwards to stop you guys sneaking in. Opens again at 7 am. So there is a massive Walk of Shame (WoS) if you are staying at the Royal Club, walking past around 10 staff before you get to your room.

Global Surfer
03-08-15, 14:42
To book for my upcoming trip my understanding is that following are green.

Majestic Bur Dubai.

Four Points Sheraton Bur Dubai.

Capitol Hotel Al Mina Road.

Grand Excelsior.

Sheraton Diera.

LE Meridian Fairway.

LE Meridian Airport.

Hayat Regency.

Strangely following two are red that have always been green (at least for me).

Ramada Bur Dubai.

Radison SAS Diera.

Any other hotel with current status of green and close to the golden triangle would be greatly appreciated.

Wicked Roger
03-08-15, 20:50
IMHO this is green as saw many ladies come and go and was in the bar and 2 Arabic WGs were there. Very quiet though.

For many the issue is how to get them to the room with no I'd But if you come in at a sensible times and say you are going to the bar on the 24th floor (Pax) then many of the rooms are above you so no need to go to reception again.

But this assumes you have a hotel side room so ask for a room from the 25th up. Otherwise you will get an apartment room (nice and big) but then you have to up tot he bar and down and up again passing the lobby once more.

I would always advise try and find the girl and get her early this reduces all the fuss about green red etc as you can get a coffee and then wander to the room casually as security by then is not paying attention.

Pelosky
03-09-15, 00:12
To book for my upcoming trip my understanding is that following are green.

Hayat Regency.

Any other hotel with current status of green and close to the golden triangle would be greatly appreciated.I doubt much the Hyatt Regency is green these days. Fresh info is always welcome, but the latest I have is that it's absolutely RED.

Not sure about the Sheraton Deira. The Sheraton Dubai Creek should be green with I'd as per a recent post.

Member #4361
03-09-15, 08:24
Also, thanks. I'll be at LMA in May. Question, to get to the Club rooms is the back entrance across from Club Royal entrance still accessible?Unfortunately the Royal Club entrance is blocked at night. I've been booking the LM Club Rooms and they work just as well and not as expensive.

Scorcher.

Cons68
03-09-15, 08:59
Sensible advise for those pervs like yourself who seem to have an endless supply of soon-not-so-innocent girls.

Unfortunately this does not work for bar hunting.

IMHO this is green as saw many ladies come and go and was in the bar and 2 Arabic WGs were there. Very quiet though.

For many the issue is how to get them to the room with no I'd But if you come in at a sensible times and say you are going to the bar on the 24th floor (Pax) then many of the rooms are above you so no need to go to reception again.

But this assumes you have a hotel side room so ask for a room from the 25th up. Otherwise you will get an apartment room (nice and big) but then you have to up tot he bar and down and up again passing the lobby once more.

I would always advise try and find the girl and get her early this reduces all the fuss about green red etc as you can get a coffee and then wander to the room casually as security by then is not paying attention.

Rk2000
03-09-15, 13:23
Any recent intel on Grosvenor House? Is it green? What is bar scene like?

Wicked Roger
03-09-15, 16:07
Sensible advise for those pervs like yourself who seem to have an endless supply of soon-not-so-innocent girls.

Unfortunately this does not work for bar hunting.LOL.

But some of us if we went to the bar would go early As I will never take CIS and Africans and only like a certain flavour it is easier for me as if I go somewhere there is a supply so I can get to bed early. Well I promise the girls that they can tell their mothers they got to bed early LOL.

Aimara
03-09-15, 22:55
F##kin hell. How hard is it. I thought I would check the search function to see if it works or not and had current 'intel' on the hotel in around 60 seconds.

Any recent intel on Grosvenor House? Is it green? What is bar scene like?I am not even staying at the Grosvenor, but now know the status of the hotel.

Gremlin Og
03-10-15, 01:38
Yes and no. The entrance is shut 8 pm onwards to stop you guys sneaking in. Opens again at 7 am. So there is a massive Walk of Shame (WoS) if you are staying at the Royal Club, walking past around 10 staff before you get to your room.Ha! Thanks, well then I'll go with the regular Club rooms this go around.

Tkn14
03-10-15, 07:20
I was at Dusit Thani back on Feb 2014, and It was green. Many of the WGs are claiming to be be RED now. There are fewer options on SZR than before.

Rajat1
03-10-15, 08:14
With so many hotels turning RED. Wht is the other bet we got in dubai? Apartments?

Rk2000
03-10-15, 13:17
F##kin hell. How hard is it. I thought I would check the search function to see if it works or not and had current 'intel' on the hotel in around 60 seconds.

I am not even staying at the Grosvenor, but now know the status of the hotel.Aimara,

Enlighten me. I must be blind as I see no posts current posts on the status of the Grosvenor House. Maybe I'm missing something but would love your wisdom in helping me find the current status which you claim to have done in 60 seconds. Anyone else feel free to chime in here. Such a lovely group of blokes on this forum.

Thanks for being so inviting to a newbie.

Double Shooter
03-10-15, 15:14

I am not even staying at the Grosvenor, but now know the status of the hotel.
Aimara,

Enlighten me. I must be blind as I see no posts current posts on the status of the Grosvenor House. Maybe I'm missing something but would love your wisdom in helping me find the current status which you claim to have done in 60 seconds. Anyone else feel free to chime in here. Such a lovely group of blokes on this forum.

Thanks for being so inviting to a newbie.Yes you are missing something. You do not have access to the search function. So you can either cough up the 20 bucks for a sub or post quality FRs to become a Senior Member.

Flaming the senior members is an unusual method of requesting information. Some might give it a low possibility of success.

Niel07
03-10-15, 16:15
Aimara,

Thanks for being so inviting to a newbie.Rk.

Though I have not stayed there but has visited buddha bar many a time and it was full of wg and they were going up in the hotel with resident of that hotel. It was in 2012. Recently while reading this forum I realise that some hotels are suddenly turning red. Like ramada burdubai is red. So your best bet can be enquire on counter when you checkin about guest joining, as on phone they will generally denies. You don't want to go to bars, I used to give my room number to girl I liked and she used to manage to reach the room, so no walk of shame. Max they have called me and confirm about visitors. Even some time I have used their place as well and I never felt unsafe visiting their place.

Keep mongering safely.

Niel.

Niel07
03-10-15, 16:30
Aimara,

Thanks for being so inviting to a newbie.There is a search function in forum use name of hotel and tick post and search you will get few reports for hotel. You have to login first. Last report I seen when it say it was green was July 2014.

Wicked Roger
03-10-15, 17:45
I was at Dusit Thani back on Feb 2014, and It was green. Many of the WGs are claiming to be be RED now. There are fewer options on SZR than before.Still green.

Saw a Moroccan leave the hotel at around 11 pm in 6" heels and very short dress. She was Moroccan as my Lebanese friend knew this as not my flavor LOL.

If you come back at 4 am it maybe an ID check etc but most hotel in Dubai would ask IMHO.

Cons68
03-10-15, 18:48
Sigh. As many of us have tried to explain many times, asking for status of a hotel will not magically make it show. The idea is to keep the post updated with people who have intel, not people who have questions because:

-the intel can be shared and is useful potentially for many people and it takes only one post

-the questions have no intel and are of use most likely to one person and 100 people asking quickly flood the website with useless noise

You know, the way it works in airports or train stations. Where you announce the arrival of departure of a plane and not have everybody asking for the plane they are interested.

So, back to your question, you are not blind, You are just too fucking selfish to behave properly.

Fuck you and all the managerial class.

Aimara,

Thanks for being so inviting to a newbie.

Aimara
03-10-15, 23:32
I PM'ed you the link from the post on 6 December 2014.

Aimara,

Thanks for being so inviting to a newbie.Oh, but you don't have a PM function either. You are not missing something, you are missing the entire point of a forum.

As for my wisdom. Can I suggest that you try the search again, the hotel name is not spelt W#NKER.

ElCattivo
03-11-15, 07:11
Dear gents,

Any information about Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates? I did not find any information with search function. Is it red or green currently?

Moghul
03-13-15, 11:09
Since apparently folks are getting stingy with updated information on places (NOT RTFF) but current status I felt like I should make a contribution. These are all based upon phone calls today:

1. Ramada Bur Dubai (near Jockey's): Absolute total RED. No exceptions.

2. Burjuman Arjaan Rotana: Green (Original Passport or you. A. E. I'd. Copies not accepted).

3. Park Regis: Green (Original Passport or you. A. E. ID. Copies not accepted).I am a regular guest of Ramada bur Dubai and this hotel used to be green. But to my utter horror on 9th March I realised the change in status during my check in. I book double occupancy and this time reception guy told me sir pl give name of second guest. He told me due to some recent unpleasant LE action hotel does not allow female guests even after showing I'd. So was very disappointed. Guys this hotel which was safe place us now totally red.

TigerWoo
03-13-15, 15:25
Dear gents,

Any information about Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates? I did not find any information with search function. Is it red or green currently?I called them a couple of weeks ago, and they told me they need name of second person at check-in. But this could be a standard answer, so better if someone in here actually stayed there.

Khundig
03-14-15, 10:46
I arrived yesterday morning around 3 am with a Nigerian female friend. Since the hotel has a back entrance with it's own lifts I though I don't need to bother to go to the reception so went straight to the room.

Obviously some saw us on CCTV or whatever and I received a phone call after 15 minutes asking if I have a lady in the room. I said yes and they asked me very polite if they could send one up to my room to pickup her passport.

I agreed and 2 minutes later a very friendly security guy knocked at my door and apologized for the interruption but he just needs to quickly scan the passport and will bring it back in 2 minutes. And that's how it happened. When he returned the passport he apoligized again and had a big smile on his face.

I was really impressed by this great service. The hotel is good value for the money. It's next to Citymax, Panorama, York and other hotels. All walking distance. Several restaurants and clubs inside. A nice sport pub. Rooftop pool, gym spa, etc.

I paid 300 for the night including breakfast buffet which was great.

Will book it again next time.

By the way, the Nigerian woman is not a hooker but a lawyer. Contacted her via badoo. Met her for the first time yesterday and today we ended up in my room.

Happy days.

K.

Airport
03-14-15, 12:28
I am a regular guest of Ramada bur Dubai and this hotel used to be green. But to my utter horror on 9th March I realised the change in status during my check in. I book double occupancy and this time reception guy told me sir pl give name of second guest. He told me due to some recent unpleasant LE action hotel does not allow female guests even after showing I'd. So was very disappointed. Guys this hotel which was safe place us now totally red.It's been red since the middle of last year. It's worth asking on here a week or two before you go for the latest status, and ignoring the inevitable RTFF replies as the hotel status can change overnight. Many people won't offer up the current status proactively, but will do so if asked. It cost me dearly last year when I had to cancel a non-refundable booking.

Deon123
03-14-15, 12:38
Dear gents,

Any information about Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates? I did not find any information with search function. Is it red or green currently?I stayed there in January and had no problem at all. The guest had to show her I'd on the reception counter. However, it is advisable to call the hotel to confirm as the scene could change anytime in Dubai.

Deon123.

NguyetLang
03-14-15, 18:50
I booked a room for 2 persons. At check in, I was told the other person must check in together at the same time.

Told them she will check in later.

They said they can not give me the key until the other person get here.

WTF. I pretended to call someone and then said with a straight face: "she's not coming. "

Got my room key but really want to throw it back.

They still have the basement with lifts to your room, bypass the front desk. However, you still have to call Security to open the entrance gate.

To top it off, the WiFi is painfully slow. There are plenty better hotels in Dubai.

Moghul
03-17-15, 10:59
All,

I am told by one of the escort agency on MR, that the Jormand hotel apartments are green. So I have booked there since his girls who are basically from Pakistan are easily able to go to the rooms directly.

However if someone on the forum has any information on the status of this hotel I would really appreciate that.

The other option I had in mind was city max bur Dubai, but again don't know its status.

In case no one has any info, I will post my own experience with Jormand once I am in Dubai.

Adimondo
03-17-15, 22:44
As I (European) intended to check-in my Georgian companion from The Huddle / Citymax, the reception staff acted quite unprofessional; they sought advice and permission from the duty manager in the back-office, then they wanted to charge me additional 50% of the nightly rate. After discovering on their computers that I'm a frequent Starwood guest, they consulted the back-office again and eventually granted access to my visitor without any extra charges.

No, I'm not going to rate this hotel as amber, in my opinion it is red. With the Euro that low at the moment and at ridiculously high accommodation rates (plus the blatant 15 AED nightly as new tourism tax) I definitely do not deserve all that hassle in Al-Maktoum gang's Disneyland.

Adimondo
03-17-15, 22:46
As per March 2015 I can confirm this hotel al green. Compulsory check-in of visitors with original passport. That's it.

Ej2208
03-18-15, 01:39
Is it red or green currently? I need to book today.

Tkn14
03-18-15, 12:14
Most but not all movenpick hotels chain are green. I have been on the ones on Deira and Jabal Ali both were green. I do not know about the one in bur Dubai.

Is it red or green currently? I need to book today.

BlackCitizen
03-18-15, 19:38
All,

I am told by one of the escort agency on MR, that the Jormand hotel apartments are green. So I have booked there since his girls who are basically from Pakistan are easily able to go to the rooms directly.

However if someone on the forum has any information on the status of this hotel I would really appreciate that.

The other option I had in mind was city max bur Dubai, but again don't know its status.

In case no one has any info, I will post my own experience with Jormand once I am in Dubai.I did stay at this hotel in January this year. Actually I had no idea if it were green or not, but gave it a try. My regular Philipina was allowed up to my room. She told that they kept her ID, but that was returned back when she went out.

Zaz99
03-18-15, 22:48
Does any one know the status of Rolla apartments, opposite the staying a live club where lots of Pakistani and India WGs are.

I heard that they have clamped down lately due to LE? Is this true, as when I use them in the past, lot of there business is from the club opposite.

Tkn14
03-20-15, 09:59
I have been at this hotel several times. Its policies are:

1-When you book single occupancy and bring a guest they will charge 150 AED for each guest!

2-when you book double they charge nothing. They just need original I'd of the guest.

As I (European) intended to check-in my Georgian companion from The Huddle / Citymax, the reception staff acted quite unprofessional; they sought advice and permission from the duty manager in the back-office, then they wanted to charge me additional 50% of the nightly rate. After discovering on their computers that I'm a frequent Starwood guest, they consulted the back-office again and eventually granted access to my visitor without any extra charges.

No, I'm not going to rate this hotel as amber, in my opinion it is red. With the Euro that low at the moment and at ridiculously high accommodation rates (plus the blatant 15 AED nightly as new tourism tax) I definitely do not deserve all that hassle in Al-Maktoum gang's Disneyland.

ElCattivo
03-21-15, 10:44
I stayed there in January and had no problem at all. The guest had to show her I'd on the reception counter. However, it is advisable to call the hotel to confirm as the scene could change anytime in Dubai.

Deon123Totally confirmed. Had no problem.

Deon123
03-23-15, 08:06
Hello Friends,

Any latest information on Crown Plaza, whether or not still Green?

Deon123.

TigerWoo
03-23-15, 13:27
Stayed in Grand Millennium in Tecom, and all was OK, the guest just need to show I'd. Quiet good Hotel actually and reasonable prices. However I talked to a Russian beauty in Belgium Beer Bar, and I asked her about Fairmont at Zh. Zaid Road, since I have to stay there next time, as part of a group. She said it was RED? Maybe she just had some bad experiences there, but I would really appreciate some updates if someone has, as earlier reports I have seen here indicates that it is green. I also meet a beautiful Chinese massage contact who normally comes to my Hotel, and she said that Fairmont do not allow Chinese and African girls in. Have anybody heard that before?

So any updated info on Fairmont Zh. Zaid Road would be great. Thank you.

JohnDoe09
03-24-15, 10:42
Anyone know if Gloria Hotel in Media City is green or red right now?

JohnDoe09
03-24-15, 11:01
Is Gloria Hotel in Media City green right now?

Tkn14
03-24-15, 12:33
The status of Fairmont SZR is questionable?? If the girl looks nothing like a WG you can take her to your room with no question asked. On the other hand a girl with revealing dress and clowny makeup you will have no chance especially if you were a middle eastern man. I have never been at this hotel, but it is most talked about hotel among mongers and WGs.

Stayed in Grand Millennium in Tecom, and all was OK, the guest just need to show I'd. Quiet good Hotel actually and reasonable prices. However I talked to a Russian beauty in Belgium Beer Bar, and I asked her about Fairmont at Zh. Zaid Road, since I have to stay there next time, as part of a group. She said it was RED? Maybe she just had some bad experiences there, but I would really appreciate some updates if someone has, as earlier reports I have seen here indicates that it is green. I also meet a beautiful Chinese massage contact who normally comes to my Hotel, and she said that Fairmont do not allow Chinese and African girls in. Have anybody heard that before?

So any updated info on Fairmont Zh. Zaid Road would be great. Thank you.

DrSilver
03-24-15, 13:26
Hi everyone,

Just a quick question are Panorama Grand Hotel Bur Dubai and Panorama Hotel Deira, Green.

Thanks and Regards.

Dr

Drfel
03-24-15, 20:59
This is a question I asked and the answer I received.

Q. Is yr hotel OK if I bring female guests to my room at night, not my wife? Just want your policy on this before I make a booking.

A. Greetings from Majestic Hotel Tower, member of Great Hotels of the World!

We thank you for choosing Majestic Hotel Tower and in regards to your below inquiry regarding visitor procedure please be informed that as per our hotel policy visitors are allowed only from 10 am to 10 pm only and they needs to submit their ID at Reception.

The response is promising, 10 pm is a bit early, I have stayed here before and brought an African back at about midnight all OK.

It would be great if there was a definitive list of green Dubai hotels.

Dr

Horny Landoora
03-24-15, 21:01
Hi everyone,

Just a quick question are Panorama Grand Hotel Bur Dubai and Panorama Hotel Deira, Green.

Thanks and Regards.

DrAll Panoramas are RED!

Sgtm7486
03-27-15, 10:36
As per March 2015 I can confirm this hotel al green. Compulsory check-in of visitors with original passport. That's it.Thanks for the tip on the Mercure. As of 20 March it was still Green. Me and the girl I was with went out to dinner, then went to the bar in the lobby.

I didn't even have to check her in or give up I'd when we went up to the room.

YMMV if bringing in a girl late at night that looks like a WG. The girl I was with was a WG, but our meet up was prearranged, so she wasn't dressed in the normal WG "uniform". LOL.

Going to use Arabian Dreams this weekend. Was green one month ago when I last used it. Will update if it still is.

Sgtm7486
03-27-15, 10:38
I am just confirming that as of 20 March the Mercure is still GREEN.

Me and the girl I was with went out to dinner, then went to the bar in the lobby.

YMMV if bringing in a girl late at night that looks like a WG. The girl I was with was a WG, but our meet up was prearranged, so she wasn't dressed in the normal WG "uniform". LOL.

Going to use Arabian Dreams this weekend. Was green one month ago when I last used it. Will update if it still is.

Tkn14
03-31-15, 03:36
I have never been at this hotel, but one of the WG told me it is full of saudis boys. It is Green though.

I am just confirming that as of 20 March the Mercure is still GREEN.

Me and the girl I was with went out to dinner, then went to the bar in the lobby.

Sgtm7486
03-31-15, 17:20
Arabian Dreams Hotel Apartments in Bur Dubai is still green. Pretty good hotel for the price.

Deon123
04-03-15, 15:56
Based on recent experience, Crown Plaza on Sheikh Zayed Road is dead RED. Even bribing the security guard did not work.

Deon123.

Joe Karnavic
04-03-15, 16:45
Based on recent experience, Crown Plaza on Sheikh Zayed Road is dead RED. Even bribing the security guard did not work.

Deon123.I took my regular Thai girl in the afternoon at Crown Plaza Festival city and no one stopped me. We had lunch at Belgian Beer cafe, came in from the internal door. We walked infront of reception to the lift. Neither the reception girl nor a security guy standing near the entrance door asked any questions.

However I am not sure what will happen in the night if you bring in WG. Crown Plaza SZR becoming red is a surprise.

MurphyLove
04-05-15, 16:29
Meridien at airport road is very green. Had booked in the Royal Club which has its own benefits. They have put in a nice massage chair in the room. Most of the WG love this new addition. Good thing is as the girl takes a full body massage, you can give her a deep pussy massage.

MaximusBibicus
04-07-15, 14:03
I have never been at this hotel, but one of the WG told me it is full of saudis boys. It is Green though.Only during Saudi invasion. I've stayed here during my last trip, and other guests were from, US, South America, Moroccan, Euros, Orientals etc. Nice decent hotel. I suggest getting the Exec Suite. One night returning at 5 am I parked my car underground and while going up a WG got inside wearing Abaya. I asked her in arabic if she speaks and she replied back in French, luckily I have some knowledge of french and replied back to her, she smiled back but didn't budge on giving me her number.

There is a receptionist there by the name of Chams, she is petite and bit on a dark side, Moroccan, need to ask her out!

Burkster
04-12-15, 19:20
Judging from past posts on this thread, is it safe to say that the popular Rotana hotels around the city are almost always green? I recently discovered that I can get dirt cheap prices on any of the Rotanas through a corporate discount, and what better way to make full use of them other than by calling a couple of girls for STs over a weekend!

Aeolusho
04-12-15, 20:39
Hi gentlemen,

Thank for the wonderful reports. Valuable to everyone here. I haven't been to Dubai for quite a while now.

Does any of you nice gentlemen know if Citimax Bur Dubai is still green? I used to be able to walk in with the original passport in the evening with my date.

Thanks folks.

Metol
04-13-15, 13:39
Citimax Bur Dubai is still green?
Thanks folks.As far as last week, this hotel informs room occupants need check-in at same time. It is still green and pretty much trial and error when considering that criterion. An original identification such as passport is required upon check-in.

WarkWorth23
04-16-15, 17:10
Have used this hotel for many years but now requires you to check in the 2nd party upon check-in. Booked a room for 2 but was told I wouldn't be allowed to check in a "escort" later, how rude!

RedAlert1978
04-17-15, 07:17
Was told by the receptionist with a sly smile that guest has to be my wife.

Airport
04-17-15, 09:45
Have used this hotel for many years but now requires you to check in the 2nd party upon check-in. Booked a room for 2 but was told I wouldn't be allowed to check in a "escort" later, how rude!Oh wow. Is this the Embassy District one?

Big Daddy 1906
04-18-15, 08:47
Just got back from a short trip to Dubai. Stayed at the Burjuman Aarjan. Still green, just need the guests ID at the front desk when you bring them back. As long as your polite and courteous to staff you should have no problems. I was there for 4 nights and brought back a different "friend" every night with no problems. Just a smile from the female front desk and a "good evening" from the concierge and I was on my way.

Found out from one of my "friends" that a lot of hotels that were once green are now becoming red. Could be getting ready for 2020 but a lot of old favorites are now red. Including such favorites like Ramada Bur Dubai and even Traders.

RajD6969
04-18-15, 10:17
Hi buddys,

Would be in Dubai for one night that is 19th April. I'm here for some work and have booked in Hyatt regency.

I had been there last time and it's always welcoming but it was with some officials. So didn't make out any action.

Guys is the scene same out there. Or it's been different now. Have heard a lot of cyclone club. Any other clubs or hangouts.

I hope this time I get some time for fun.

Have fun. Play safe.

Rajd6969

Aimara
04-18-15, 18:10
Hyatt Regency is a good choice. Cyclone is kicking, you will find clips on youtube as well so you can see the treat you are in for.

Hi buddys,

Would be in Dubai for one night that is 19th April. I'm here for some work and have booked in Hyatt regency.

I had been there last time and it's always welcoming but it was with some officials. So didn't make out any action.

Guys is the scene same out there. Or it's been different now. Have heard a lot of cyclone club. Any other clubs or hangouts.

I hope this time I get some time for fun.

Have fun. Play safe.

Rajd6969

RajD6969
04-18-15, 19:46
Hyatt Regency is a good choice. Cyclone is kicking, you will find clips on youtube as well so you can see the treat you are in for.Hey Aimara,

Thanks a tons for the confirmation. Will surely put up an FR after my encounter.

Have fun. Play safe.

Airport
04-19-15, 09:15
Hyatt Regency is a good choice. Cyclone is kicking, you will find clips on youtube as well so you can see the treat you are in for.Is Cyclone back? I thought it closed down many, many years ago!

Joe Karnavic
04-19-15, 13:36
Is Cyclone back? I thought it closed down many, many years ago!Come on guys, Aimara has been generous in sharing a vital information on Cyclone. He will not disclose further!!

Airport
04-19-15, 18:51
Really sad to see my favourite residences over nearly two decades turning from green to red:

- Dar Al Sondos Bur Dubai.

- Ramada Bur Dubai.

- Radisson Blu Deira Creek.

I have fond memories of all of them. Particularly the Ramada and Dar Al Sondos. Probably in excess of 20 stays across both.

It never used to be so difficult to find a hotel that was green. I'm seriously thinking of ditching Dubai and going to Bangkok for my next holiday. It's almost not worth the stress and effort anymore.

RIP.

Tkn14
04-20-15, 13:21
Although I have been mongering in Dubai for 3 years, I still found it a bit of a challenge to find a decent green hotel these days.

Really sad to see my favourite residences over nearly two decades turning from green to red:

- Ramada Bur Dubai.

I have fond memories of all of them. Particularly the Ramada and Dar Al Sondos. Probably in excess of 20 stays across both.

It never used to be so difficult to find a hotel that was green. I'm seriously thinking of ditching Dubai and going to Bangkok for my next holiday. It's almost not worth the stress and effort anymore.

RIP.

BlackCitizen
04-20-15, 14:16
Although I have been mongering in Dubai for 3 years, I still found it a bit of a challenge to find a decent green hotel these days.It all depends on categories you're looking for. For instance Capitol in Bur Dubai is green, Grand Midwest in Discovery Gardens and most of Fortune group of hotels like Dubai Grand Hotel. I have stayed several times there and no issues just need ID registration. Some of them will confirm with you if you're up in your room and your guest arrives.

Sgtm7486
04-20-15, 14:38

- Ramada Bur Dubai.

RIP.You actually come to Dubai for holiday? Considering the cost of the WGs, this would be the last place I would go for a holiday. Even if I lived in Saudi Arabia, I would fly the extra distance to go to Bangkok or AC. With the much cheaper action (especially in AC) you will make up the difference in airfare pretty quickly. The only plus side to Dubai is the variety. But to be perfectly honest, 90% of the time I end up getting a Filipina anyway. So if I didn't live in Abu Dhabi, I couldn't see going to Dubai.

Qui Audet
04-22-15, 05:33
Four Points Sheraton Downtown, easy walking distance to the triangle, and spitting distance to Jockey's Pub is Green. Girl just has to check in her ID. Verified last night by yours truly. Report soon to follow.

RajD6969
04-22-15, 13:48
Hey buddys,

What a fabulous night. Was in Hyatt regency for two days.

The Premiere Nightclub. This was the night of lust in the air. Club was fully occupied with girls all around the globe I guess.

Was looking around to find the perfect one for the night which was too difficult.

One superstar stole the glance. She was like 5. 9" height. Blonde girl with sparkling attitude in her eyes. Smile exchanged in few minutes. Nd I was there chatting with her.

Asked her name and native place Miss. Kat was from Prague, Czech Republic. Music was awesome drinks offered which made her comfortable to tell me her back home story. But who was interested in that. Final asked her out and she was offering 2000 AED. After a long chit chat she settled to 1600 AED.

Around 1 am at night entered the room. Miss Kat changed into black lingerie that was hardly hiding her body parts.

The game started. What a DFK exp. Top of line. Out of the world BJ. Which totally took me back on all senses. Took here back in missionary for some time. She was like your chance is done. Its mine now. Came on the top and took me to another world. With moves like a pure Pron Star. The whole night was full of madness nd crazy findings. She left in morning 9 ish again with a boombastic session.

Will surely come back soon in moth of July. Hope to find her again.

Aimara bro. Cyclone is closed and I guess there's Arabic resort at the same place. But no worries was in Hyatt regency. Thanks for this one.

Have fun. Play safe.

RAJD6969

Da Wod
04-22-15, 15:24
Help needed please guys.

First time in Dubai will be at Crowne plaza Sheikh Zayed, is it friendly hotel? Green or red?

Please guys your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Big Daddy 1906
04-22-15, 20:50
Help needed please guys.

First time in Dubai will be at Crowne plaza Sheikh Zayed, is it friendly hotel? Green or red?

Please guys your help is appreciated.

ThanksMore likely than not, it's RED.

Mjolnir 213
04-23-15, 07:52
Hello all,

I have a couple of friends from HK that are planning a trip here in June.

They are professional escort girls and do quite well for themselves.

They are interested in a hotel apartment that will allow guest without hassles so they can offer in calls.

Specifically something in Barsha is preferred. 1 bedroom with separate living room and basic kitchen will do fine.

If close to mall and metro even better.

They will take the place for at least 2 weeks and then might move somewhere else.

Please pm if you guys know any friendly places like that. They don't mind tipping the staff generously to turn a blind eye either.

Cheers!

WB

BlackCitizen
04-23-15, 15:23
Hello all,

I have a couple of friends from HK that are planning a trip here in June.

They are professional escort girls and do quite well for themselves.

They are interested in a hotel apartment that will allow guest without hassles so they can offer in calls.

WBYou can recommend Gloria on SZR-Tecom, Millenium, Auris First Suites in Tecom as well.

Sammy Chunge
04-24-15, 04:37
Thinking of checking into a hotel with a Russian MILF in Ajman. Any ideas if there would be challenges there?

We will have IDs with us just not a marriage certificate. I am French and she is CIS.

Both in our fifties.

Thanks for letting me know.

And please no RTFF.

Metol
04-24-15, 15:13
Thinking of checking into a hotel with a Russian MILF in Ajman. Any ideas if there would be challenges there? ... Both in our fifties.Consider the kempinski hotel in ajman, it could do the job without the hassle! Good luck.

Cons68
04-24-15, 17:17
Smooth, no ID. But she did not look like a working girl, and I did not look / behave like a drunk john.

YMMV.

Sceptral2419
04-24-15, 18:31
Hi guys,

This is my first post here.

I'm travelling to Dubai over the weekend and am put up at the Armani Hotel in the Burj Khalifa. Does anyone know if this is girl friendly?

Thank you

Mjolnir 213
04-24-15, 22:20
You can recommend Gloria on SZR-Tecom, Millenium, Auris First Suites in Tecom as well.Thanks for the info.

Will ask them to check these and some others out.

FreedomD
04-25-15, 20:13
Four Points Sheraton Downtown, easy walking distance to the triangle, and spitting distance to Jockey's Pub is Green. Girl just has to check in her ID. Verified last night by yours truly. Report soon to follow.It became red since a couple of months ago. Nice to see is green again. But just to be sure: the lady was together with you when you checked in? Because now most of the hotels in Dubai allow you to bring a girl only if she is with you at check in time or if you put the name, as per the passport when you book the room.

Band100
04-25-15, 21:06
Hey buddys,

What a fabulous night. Was in Hyatt regency for two days.

The Premiere Nightclub. This was the night of lust in the air. Club was fully occupied with girls all around the globe I guess.

Hi,

Did you stay at Hyatt Regency?

If yes. How did you get the lady to your room?

RajD6969
04-26-15, 00:17
Hey buddy,

I was staying there for two days. Nd I took the lady directly to my room no one asked me.

Any questions. We normally did that. Even the lady didn't show any discomfort.

Have fun. Play safe.

Rajd6969

Qui Audet
04-26-15, 03:39
It became red since a couple of months ago. Nice to see is green again. But just to be sure: the lady was together with you when you checked in? Because now most of the hotels in Dubai allow you to bring a girl only if she is with you at check in time or if you put the name, as per the passport when you book the room.So, three more data points from the last few days.

Returned from Sea View one night with PRC hottie about 02:00, and gentlemen staff behind desk gave me a little bit of hard time, but accepted girl's ID after seeing I was adamant and resolute.

The night after that I was about to sleep after long work day and work dinner, but repeated with same PRC after.

She inquired if she could come back for another transaction. This time she came straight up to my room at 00:30 by herself. She was dressed very casually / normally though.

Last night, my Viet from Jockey's came back, but asked me to come down and check her in. Went to desk, and no issues at all getting her in.

Mad Hatter
04-26-15, 07:52
Thinking of checking into a hotel with a Russian MILF in Ajman. Any ideas if there would be challenges there?

We will have IDs with us just not a marriage certificate. I am French and she is CIS.

Both in our fifties.

Thanks for letting me know.

And please no RTFF.You will be fine.

Most of Ajman's Tourism money comes from Russian Tourists. They will not bat an eyelid.

Qui Audet
04-26-15, 08:52
It became red since a couple of months ago. Nice to see is green again. But just to be sure: the lady was together with you when you checked in? Because now most of the hotels in Dubai allow you to bring a girl only if she is with you at check in time or if you put the name, as per the passport when you book the room.So, three more data points from the last few days.

Returned from Sea View one night with PRC hottie about 02:00, and gentlemen staff behind desk gave me a little bit of hard time, but accepted girl's ID after seeing I was adamant and resolute.

The night after that I was about to sleep after long work day and work dinner, but repeated with same PRC after.

She inquired if she could come back for another transaction. This time she came straight up to my room at 00:30 by herself. She was dressed very casually / normally though.

Last night, my Viet from Jockey's came back, but asked me to come down and check her in. Went to desk, and no issues at all getting her in.

SscFan
04-29-15, 20:17
Here's the reply I received from them, it's RED.

"Greeting from Traders hotel Dubai.

Please note that as per the new Policies from the Dubai Municipality that visitors are not allowed in the guest rooms and in such a case visitors are only allowed in the lobby area.

Thank you,

Cheers

Aladin187
04-30-15, 04:37
Hi,

Great site and information. I am planning to visit Dubai on my way back to United Kingdom in about 3 weeks. Looking for advice on where to find girls that ask excessive rates for LT and decent 4 star accommodation where I can stay and bring girl / s back. Any help appreciated and greatly accepted as it seems complicated from trawling the posts here.

Tegra
04-30-15, 22:01
Here's the reply I received from them, it's RED.

"Greeting from Traders hotel Dubai.

Please note that as per the new Policies from the Dubai Municipality that visitors are not allowed in the guest rooms and in such a case visitors are only allowed in the lobby area.

Thank you,

Cheers.

SSCFAN.I also contacted Traders hotel Diera via email.

Hotel confirmed via email.

Yes female friend is allowed as long as we check in together.

Tegra
04-30-15, 22:27
Hi,

Great site and information. I am planning to visit Dubai on my way back to United Kingdom in about 3 weeks. Looking for advice on where to find girls that ask excessive rates for LT and decent 4 star accommodation where I can stay and bring girl / s back. Any help appreciated and greatly accepted as it seems complicated from trawling the posts here.None of these senior members will help you on here as this is this worst forum to ask advice as newbie.

Here is List of Green hotels which I know and tried and tested.

Ramada Diera.

Sheraton Diera.

Ascot hotel Bur Dubai.

Royal Ascot hotel Bur Dubai.

Royal Ascot hotel apartments.

Four points Bur Dubai (Khalid bin walid road).

As for finding women in clubs it depends on you budget you can try Rockefellers Club in Regal plaza hotel Bur Dubai.

Few good ones I know from there.

Also another club you can try is inside Seaview hotel Bur Dubai.

Also try Premiere nightclub at Hyatt recency hotel.

Go to clubs after 11 pm for best crowd.

Hope my tips are beneficial to all newbies as these seniors on here are destroying this forum by jumping on anyone who asks for any simple advise.

Snow1998
05-01-15, 14:09
Hi,

Great site and information. I am planning to visit Dubai on my way back to United Kingdom in about 3 weeks. Looking for advice on where to find girls that ask excessive rates for LT and decent 4 star accommodation where I can stay and bring girl / s back. Any help appreciated and greatly accepted as it seems complicated from trawling the posts here.Yes great site and information and everything you need to know is available. There is nothing complicated to find what you want in the posts unless you are lazy and don't want to look. A good example is the ROD. Reports of Distinction and this particular report rounds up everything you need and more in one report.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2394-Dubai-Reports&p=1676240&viewfull=1#post1676240

If every new person joining this site started asking questions (not advice, there is a difference in asking for advice after reading the forum) the same information will be be repeated over and over and over again and that would make trawling through the posts complicated as finding good FRs will be so difficult. As for member Tegra's comments on seniors I won't even bother! Best to let him answer all the first time poster questions with his vast experience.

Limburg69
05-01-15, 15:24
Hello,

Some reports from recent stays in hotels:

Burjuman Rotana (February) Walked straight by reception with my Filly catch from Seaview without any questions asked.

Season Suites (Deira) (March) needed ID and requested AED 150 for the girl, when I replied I had already booked double occupation she could follow me up without any problem.

Carlton Towers (Deira) (April) Took my catch from nearby Kubu directly into the elevator around 00:30 without being stopped or questions.

Airport
05-01-15, 16:19
None of these senior members will help you on here as this is this worst forum to ask advice as newbie.

Here is List of Green hotels which I know and tried and tested.

Ramada Diera.

Sheraton Diera.

Ascot hotel Bur Dubai.

Royal Ascot hotel Bur Dubai.

Royal Ascot hotel apartments.

Four points Bur Dubai (Khalid bin walid road).

As for finding women in clubs it depends on you budget you can try Rockefellers Club in Regal plaza hotel Bur Dubai.

Few good ones I know from there.

Also another club you can try is inside Seaview hotel Bur Dubai.

Also try Premiere nightclub at Hyatt recency hotel.

Go to clubs after 11 pm for best crowd.

Hope my tips are beneficial to all newbies as these seniors on here are destroying this forum by jumping on anyone who asks for any simple advise.Thanks for posting this information. It's interesting that the Ramada Deira is green, yet the Bur Dubai one is red.

SscFan
05-04-15, 11:00
Here is the reply for Crowne Plaza Deira.

Green with ID.

"Thank you for the interest shown to Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira!

Kindly be informed that we are accepting visitors as long as they will be able to present their original passport or Emirates ID upon check in. No other IDs are valid.

We are looking forward welcoming you / your guests to the hotel and hoping to enjoy your stay with us. ".

Cheers

Tkn14
05-07-15, 13:14
It is good to know that there are still green hoteles at Deira. A few years ago Deira used to be the Capital of green hotels.

Here is the reply for Crowne Plaza Deira.

GREEN with ID.

"Thank you for the interest shown to Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira!

Kindly be informed that we are accepting visitors as long as they will be able to present their original passport or Emirates ID upon check in. No other IDs are valid.

We are looking forward welcoming you / your guests to the hotel and hoping to enjoy your stay with us. ".

Cheers.

SSCFAN.

Tkn14
05-10-15, 02:14
-Park Regis Kris Kin green With ID. Hotel staff may give a hard time if the girls' dress is so revealing!

-Millennium Dubai airport hotel green with ID.

-Grand Excelsior Bur Dubai green with ID.

These hotels were green with ID as of last week.

Disclaimer: Please check with the hotel before you book as policy may change at any time.

Sammy Chunge
05-10-15, 12:47
You will be fine.

Most of Ajman's Tourism money comes from Russian Tourists. They will not bat an eyelid.You are right.

Checking into the hotel as a couple and have 5 hours of anal fun. Compensation for her efforts was 500. Plus hotel plus lunch plus drinks.

On route stopped for drinks at hole in the wall.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zrRdS2TdyYnE.kwdGsa19lOTw&ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=25.658858, 55.792007&spn=1. 388848,1. 969299&t=h&z=9.

Hotel was Ewan Ajman. 4 stars. But would only give it three. Cost online 250++ (300 altogether) but walk in at front desk would have been 500.

Pays to book ahead. Even if by one hour.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/ae/coral-residence-ajman.html?sid=607ef32c705162b6291010953c3b5453;dcid=1;checkin=2015-05-11;checkout=2015-05-12;dist=0;group_adults=2;srfid=5f3e5ea8c559ff04b59e38388ad663d152b1ee9cX3;type=total;ucfs=1&

Looks. 5

Attitude 9

Service 10+.

Total cost Circa 900 aed for 5 hours and three pops.

WIR. Absolutely. She has a great tight arse hole.

Cons68
05-10-15, 19:14
But with caveats, she came around noon, non dressed as a working girl.

I still have to check what happens at night time, but certainly she should be dressing on a non-obvious manner.

Aimara
05-11-15, 21:40
My definition of green is a hotel where I walk in with my guest at pretty much anytime and go to my room without having to check her in, no questions. Those hotels do exist.

Jumeirah Creekside is not one of those hotels, they will let your guest go after she has shown her ID and not before. Surprisingly they also had security situated at the elevators during the day and I did see people being stopped. In some cases not even with working girls.

I wouldn't says its a RED, but a definite AMBER for sure. The hotel had its fair share of tourists and families so I can see that Jumeirah wants to protect its family friendly image. Better options in that part of town for hobbyists! Also frankly the rooms were a bit of let down given the cost and compared to other hotels in that portfolio.

Hiren
05-14-15, 12:03
I would like to provide m bit of information. Last week I was in Dubai for a short stopover and had booked Jomand hotel based on the recommendation from someone.

Unfortunately the hotel is totally red and will not allow any fem guests.

Another hotel which I had tried and go the same response was Citymax. Here the exp was even more tragic. Upon checking in since I was a double occupancy booking, I was asked who is the second guest. When I said I always book double occupancy I was told categorically that in case some fem guest will be visiting you, she will not be allowed. You can check in together but later she will not be allowed.

So friends, Jormand hotel appts and Citymax bur dub are as red as they can be.

From a few escort agencies I have heard that Gloria and Yasset Gloria are green because almost all escort agencies providing Russian and east European girls operate from these two hotels. I am planning to try them out. In case some info is available pl do share.

Tamercury
05-16-15, 19:52
After long time friends, just I'm reporting back from my last visit to Dubai (2 days), as I'm still in jail.

Grand excelsior is red, as per their staff.

As per senior member recommendations, I tried royal Ascot it was ok (with asking ID).

Take care before Ramadan.

Tkn14
05-17-15, 05:24
After long time friends, just I'm reporting back from my last visit to Dubai (2 days), as I'm still in jail.

Grand excelsior is red, as per their staff.

As per senior member recommendations, I tried royal Ascot it was ok (with asking ID).

Take care before Ramadan.Strange but it happens! I was at Grand excelsior on may 5th after I confirm with them if female guest is allowed. They told me "yes with ID" I am talking about the one at bur dubai near city max hotel. Well it is always better to confirm with them before you book as policy may change in a matter of seconds.

JayMax
05-17-15, 16:19
Are these two hotels (Movenpick Ibn Battuta) and Media Rotana Green?

KitWalker70
05-18-15, 10:02
Hi,

I am a new user, making my first trip to Dubai later this month. I went thru the Green Hotels list in the forum and found some valuable advice. However have reached a stumbling block here. As per the advice of seniors called a few hotels.

Radisson Blue Deira. No guests / visitors allowed unless they check in along with you.

Hyatt Regency Deira. No guests / visitors allowed unless they check in along with you.

What surprised me was about Towers Rotana.

I read in the forum that all Rotana hotels are Green. However I got the same response that No guests / visitors allowed unless they check in along with you.

Would really help if any of the regulars / seniors could throw some light on this. Am I approaching it incorrectly.

MaximusBibicus
05-18-15, 12:35
I thought this hotel was a huge red card. When did it turn green?

Seniors confirm?

Hey buddy,

I was staying there for two days. Nd I took the lady directly to my room no one asked me.

Any questions. We normally did that. Even the lady didn't show any discomfort.

Have fun. Play safe.

Rajd6969

Cons68
05-18-15, 14:39
Nothing wrong on your approach. Over the phone most hotels will be very conservative. Real life it may be different.

But situation is very fluid. If you are lucky you will have an experience that fits your needs and know. But even that can change in 24 hours.

Hi,

I am a new user, making my first trip to Dubai later this month. I went thru the Green Hotels list in the forum and found some valuable advice. However have reached a stumbling block here. As per the advice of seniors called a few hotels.

Radisson Blue Deira. No guests / visitors allowed unless they check in along with you.

Hyatt Regency Deira. No guests / visitors allowed unless they check in along with you.

What surprised me was about Towers Rotana.

I read in the forum that all Rotana hotels are Green. However I got the same response that No guests / visitors allowed unless they check in along with you.

Would really help if any of the regulars / seniors could throw some light on this. Am I approaching it incorrectly.

KitWalker70
05-18-15, 17:49
Nothing wrong on your approach. Over the phone most hotels will be very conservative. Real life it may be different.

But situation is very fluid. If you are lucky you will have an experience that fits your needs and know. But even that can change in 24 hours.Thanks for your reply Cons68. Would it be too much to ask what you would suggest that I do in this case. Apparently I seem to have received a negative reply from all three places that I inquired with. Except for 1 report, again a telephone inquiry like mine, all reports seem to suggest that Rotana is normally Green. Any latest updates or references you could give would be helpful.

Some friends of mine recommended Radisson Blu, but from the response I got today and other reports on the forum it does appear to be Red. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cons68
05-18-15, 22:24
Sorry no first hand experience, the last ones I was were Movenpick JLT and Sheraton Creek. Both worked for me but could fail for you.

It will also depend on the look of the woman, if she is obviously WG then that may fail while a civvy would fly through. If reports on Rotana are positive then I think I would trust. But then who knows.
This thread has been useless for a couple of years methinks.

Thanks for your reply Cons68. Would it be too much to ask what you would suggest that I do in this case. Apparently I seem to have received a negative reply from all three places that I inquired with. Except for 1 report, again a telephone inquiry like mine, all reports seem to suggest that Rotana is normally Green. Any latest updates or references you could give would be helpful.

Some friends of mine recommended Radisson Blu, but from the response I got today and other reports on the forum it does appear to be Red. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Snow1998
05-18-15, 23:25
Thanks for your reply Cons68. Would it be too much to ask what you would suggest that I do in this case. Apparently I seem to have received a negative reply from all three places that I inquired with. Except for 1 report, again a telephone inquiry like mine, all reports seem to suggest that Rotana is normally Green. Any latest updates or references you could give would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.Last report on 4th May http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1619-Dubai-Hotel-Information&p=1703459&viewfull=1#post1703459.

Meridian airport has always been reported on as green. I have never used hotels in Dubai but if I were to I guess I would check LE Meridian airport Royal Club.

Hope this helps.

Want More
05-19-15, 00:08
I am told by Ukrainian WG that Boulevard apartments in Al Nahada 2 is green. She never showed up for the meeting but insists that the hotel is fine.

It is middle is wasteland and far from everything I know to be fun in Dubai.

The other one which WG use is yassat Gloria but the few times I have gone has always been with the WG already renting the apartment.

Joe Karnavic
05-19-15, 00:12
Last report on 4th May http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1619-Dubai-Hotel-Information&p=1703459&viewfull=1#post1703459.

Meridian airport has always been reported on as green. I have never used hotels in Dubai but if I were to I guess I would check LE Meridian airport Royal Club.

Hope this helps.I agree with you Snow. LE Meredian Airport is safest option. About two weeks before I took a girl in the evening at about 8 pm. She waited for me in the lobby while I checked in. I went to the room kept my bag and came back to have coffee with her. We walked in after 30 minutes together and no one asked anything. She was decently dressed.

Meredian Airport has been reported green in the past especially Royal club since it has seperate entrance.

KitWalker70
05-19-15, 06:20
I agree with you Snow. LE Meredian Airport is safest option. About two weeks before I took a girl in the evening at about 8 pm. She waited for me in the lobby while I checked in. I went to the room kept my bag and came back to have coffee with her. We walked in after 30 minutes together and no one asked anything. She was decently dressed.

Meredian Airport has been reported green in the past especially Royal club since it has seperate entrance.Thank you all for your inputs and suggestions. Unfortunately the LE Meridien is a little over budget for me. I am looking around for options and will also take your suggestion about direct contact over telephone.

Will update the forum after my trip.

Thanks again for all the help.

Member #4361
05-19-15, 07:36
I agree with you Snow. LE Meredian Airport is safest option. About two weeks before I took a girl in the evening at about 8 pm. She waited for me in the lobby while I checked in. I went to the room kept my bag and came back to have coffee with her. We walked in after 30 minutes together and no one asked anything. She was decently dressed.

Meredian Airport has been reported green in the past especially Royal club since it has seperate entrance.I agree 100 percent. I've been using LE Meridian a few times a month for the last year. I've stayed in the every price segment of the hotel as well. Only twice, out of more than 30, has the girl shown identification. Even then no problem.

With Jules and a bunch of good restaurants on premises it's a win / win.

BlackCitizen
05-19-15, 15:03

Thanks in advance.Hi KitWalker70,

Cons68 comments reflect my own experience.

Depending on budget and areas you want to check in there are known green places.

In Bur Dubai, Capitol hotel is one of them. At one occasion two girls showed up at the reception and they were allowed to my room with ID check. Near the airport Dubai Grand hotel is one confirmed green place.

Heroo
05-20-15, 09:43
This hotel is very RED Now.

Even if you show them the ID of the Girl or Come Earlier no way to get by the security cameras.

They came to my room and threatened me with police if the girl do not leave now.

BlackCitizen
05-21-15, 07:47
This hotel is very RED Now.

Even if you show them the ID of the Girl or Come Earlier no way to get by the security cameras.

They came to my room and threatened me with police if the girl do not leave now.The situation of this hotel is a bit paradoxal, since they have couple of WGs having business inside. I recently called a girl who pretended to be a Latina and asked me to come there, but I did not finalize.

Snow1998
05-21-15, 14:06
The situation of this hotel is a bit paradoxal, since they have couple of WGs having business inside. I recently called a girl who pretended to be a Latina and asked me to come there, but I did not finalize.This has me thinking of a way to beat the redness. How about if the WG checks in as the guest and invites a male visitor? Now would that work? Haha.

FreedomD
05-22-15, 16:54
This has me thinking of a way to beat the redness. How about if the WG checks in as the guest and invites a male visitor? Now would that work? Haha.It will not work for sure. What will work is that the guards are instructed to stop ladies specially if young and provocative dressed so most probably nobody will stop a gentleman going straight on his way.

Cons68
05-23-15, 11:27
That could work, at least until it became obvious. But then you need to get a credit card for the girl (or prebook her with lastminute) I have done a few times, but it only works for girls you know, or at least you know their real name LOL.

It will not work for sure. What will work is that the guards are instructed to stop ladies specially if young and provocative dressed so most probably nobody will stop a gentleman going straight on his way.

Want More
05-23-15, 13:30
That could work, at least until it became obvious. But then you need to get a credit card for the girl (or prebook her with lastminute) I have done a few times, but it only works for girls you know, or at least you know their real name LOL.Given what we have been hearing about male talent being popular in Dubai, it is matter of time before guys are also stopped and instructions to security changed. There is no real way around this for visitors, for residents, we know the options and each have their regular places. Where you smile broadly and tip heavily

Limburg69
05-25-15, 13:17
Just returned from a 6 day stay at the Bustan Rotana AR AED 256 per night.

Great location with Jules just around the corner.

On three separate nights I took a different girl to my room without any problems.

They discretely copied passport on a separate desk near the reception and noted her phone number and let her sign that copy after which we went to my room.

DavidRim
05-27-15, 13:37
I've been doing a little research into day-use rates. These are usually for the use of a room from 10 am - 6 pm or similar. I've been looking to take someone I've met (not a WG) for some daytime fun, hence the research.

LE Royal Meridien Airport. Rates start at 400 dhs, but no rooms available on the dates I need. Only Royal Club room - 1000 dhs plus 20% tax.

Grand Millenium TECOM. Rates from 600 dhs.

I will add more info as I get it, but if anyone can point me in the right direction of some others it'd be appreciated. Looking for somewhere of a good standard with a pool etc that we can use in between funtime.

Bootie26
05-27-15, 17:47
Intercon festival city is green as of I last checked on March. Also the H hotel in SZD last I been in Feb and for years girls have been coming up without ID or anything (since the elevators are before the reception and noone is usually there). And on rare occasions all they do is request a copy of ID.

Also, ALL Hotels are green if you book the room in the name of the girl on the ID she is using. So one trick is to book the room beforehand with her name if you know her. Or postpone booking a hotel till you had your girl secured then book the room in her name late at night.

DxB is becoming quite lame in that regards tbh. RAK is the way to go imo, followed by Abu Dhabi for mongering.

i think the beginning of the end when the landmark of Mongering Hyatt Deira turned RED a few years back... been downhill since.

Hope I was of any help.

P.S. I am thinking of trying out Grosvenor House in two weeks time. Asked a Moroccan regular girl of mine to ask the girls about and also give me some suggestions of other green hotels. Will update you all once I get the info (hope Grosvenor House) is still green, they got super cheap deals on the rooms ATM compared to other 5* around.

Oh, almost forgot. The mega expensive hotels like Atlantis etc. Are PERMA green. And no ID either according to several Moroccan girls I asked in the past.

Cons68
05-27-15, 20:43
Also, ALL Hotels are green if you book the room in the name of the girl on the ID she is using. So one trick is to book the room beforehand with her name if you know her. Or postpone booking a hotel till you had your girl secured then book the room in her name late at night.Yes, that is one approach. Only works for longer term relations where you know the real identity of the girl.

DxB is becoming quite lame in that regards tbh. RAK is the way to go imo, followed by Abu Dhabi for mongering.

i think the beginning of the end when the LANDMARK of Mongering Hyatt Deira turned RED a few years back... been downhill since.

Oh, almost forgot. The mega expensive hotels like Atlantis etc. Are PERMA green. And no ID either according to several Moroccan girls I asked in the past.I think the end goal is to limit mongering to the really dumb and rich. Who will flock to Dubai to overpay because pussy is sweeter. If that will work or not, time will tell.

Hope I was of any help.I think you were, thanks.

DavidRim
05-28-15, 10:08
Update on the below.

Grand Millennium cheaper if you book through a 3rd party specialist day use website, $100 plus $20 tax.

Jumeirah Creekside. Don't do a day rate per se, but if you book a room for a night they will guarantee you the 24 hrs of your choice if you tell them 2 days in advance. So for example you could arrive at 8 am but your room would be available till 8 am the next day only. Rates vary, currently around AED 650 inc of taxes.

I've been doing a little research into day-use rates. These are usually for the use of a room from 10 am - 6 pm or similar. I've been looking to take someone I've met (not a WG) for some daytime fun, hence the research.

LE Royal Meridien Airport. Rates start at 400 dhs, but no rooms available on the dates I need. Only Royal Club room - 1000 dhs plus 20% tax.

Grand Millenium TECOM. Rates from 600 dhs.

I will add more info as I get it, but if anyone can point me in the right direction of some others it'd be appreciated. Looking for somewhere of a good standard with a pool etc that we can use in between funtime.

Syncretist
05-28-15, 18:12
Gents,

Last week I stayed in the Movenpick JLT and brought back with me that evening (around midnight) a sweet young Vietnamese girl (24 year old) who I had met in the Sea View, Marine Club. This was my second time "entertaining" her, the previous time was in LE Meridian, Airport Road. I had enquired earlier (on checking in) at reception and was told that as long as my guest had her original passport there would be no problem. On the night, I entered the hotel (which has a very small lobby) confidently and proceeded directly to the lift. There was no interference from reception or security. It did help that my guest had covered her provocative dress under a smart coat and looked the part of a GF rather than a WG.

Sync.

AugustChrist
05-28-15, 23:51
The H hotel has actually turned red as per info I've received. As most of the 5* hotels on Sheikh Zayed in the vicinity: Fairmont as well (The new Sofitel in Downtown was used to be super easy but it no longer is the case: check-in to be done with accompanying party and no visitors will be allowed afterwards.

Any info will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Intercon festival city is green as of I last checked on March. Also the H hotel in SZD last I been in Feb and for years girls have been coming up without ID or anything (since the elevators are before the reception and noone is usually there). And on rare occasions all they do is request a copy of ID.

KewlMajor
05-29-15, 16:08
This is a new hotel and I have a booking in the coming weeks. Is it green?

Blood Red
05-30-15, 12:02
Hi Guys,

I'll be in Dubai around 11th June, and after reading the forum, it seems like LM Airport is one of the best bets with regards to a Green hotel. Plus I've never stayed there and heard great things about it so want to try it out. My main question is, can the girl come directly to your room so one can avoid the walk of shame? Most of my previous stays in Dubai have been at Ramada Bur Dubai and Sheraton Deira, and in all cases, the girl came to my room directly. Just in one case at Sheraton Deira did I receive a call asking if I was expecting a visitor but still didn't have to go down to receive her / take her up.

Any feedback / advise will be much appreciated, thanks!

BR.

FreedomD
05-31-15, 05:48
Hi Guys,

I'll be in Dubai around 11th June, and after reading the forum, it seems like LM Airport is one of the best bets with regards to a Green hotel. Plus I've never stayed there and heard great things about it so want to try it out. My main question is, can the girl come directly to your room so one can avoid the walk of shame? Most of my previous stays in Dubai have been at Ramada Bur Dubai and Sheraton Deira, and in all cases, the girl came to my room directly. Just in one case at Sheraton Deira did I receive a call asking if I was expecting a visitor but still didn't have to go down to receive her / take her up.

BRUp few weeks ago I would tell you: yes sure. But things are getting worst and worst in Dubai Hotel so I would not be surprised of any surprise. But at least rooms are much better than the hotels you mentioned.

Have a good time.

JON1987
06-01-15, 14:09
Was out for some time and after a long time came back to Marriot in Deira. First thing I noticed is that all WGs who use to hang around in hotel lobby late in the evening were gone!. So spoke to some friends and came to know that few weeks back there was a big LE clean up in the hotel. Don't know whether hotel has done it or some sort of tip off. But was bit disappointed, even though I never picked up from there but was always a option. Not sure hotel is still green or not. I suspect it is still green cause a met one girl in elevator who gave me that follow me kind of look. LOL. And she was staying in the hotel!. Was going out with friends so didn't go for it.

Cheers!

Deon123
06-01-15, 18:44
I was in Dubai during the recent INDEX exhibition from 20-22 May and stayed in a famous hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road. Fairmont was absolutely Green, no problem for 2 nights; the girl had to show her original ID. Some of my friends stayed in Conrad, Ascot hotel apartments, Sheraton and Crown Plaza (all on SZR) wherein they were not allowed to bring in the girl if not checked in with the guest together. Scene in Dubai keeps changing. It is expected to be stricter during the coming holy month of Ramadan starting mid-June.

Just my two cents.

Deon123.

RichWhiteCock
06-02-15, 01:29
Hi guys,

Coming to Dubai in late July, looking for a green hotel option near clubs like York, Sea View, Imperial Suites, Rush etc. i. e. south side of Dubai Creek. Any recommendations appreciated.

Cons68
06-02-15, 06:46
Maybe you should ask this question too in the general info thread.

But my advice would be to show your rich cock while checking in, that will ensue that the girl at reception takes special care of granting your visitors free access.

Hi guys,

Coming to Dubai in late July, looking for a green hotel option near clubs like York, Sea View, Imperial Suites, Rush etc. I. e. South side of Dubai Creek. Any recommendations appreciated.

Cons68
06-02-15, 06:56
Hi Freedom.

My last experiences have been quite good at Movenpick JLT and Sheraon creek but:

-white girl (she could be from my same country).

-not dressing as a hooker.

-not arriving at 2 AM.

But I agree with your general comment. Plus keep in mind Ramadan is coming, expect an enhanced awareness.

Surprisingly the Gloria hotel girls (and trannies) seem to be doing well. As long as they are not seen outside everything is fine. And obviously as long as you do not ask reception for the hookers who advertise in craigslist / massage republic / backpage. Yes, girls have actually told me not to ask in reception. I must not look very bright. And actually there are plenty of hotels where operations run.

My take away is that this is tolerated as long as it is under the radar. Not good for picking up girls in bars, specially obvious hookers from a different race than you at closing time.

Things have gone to the dogs and when I was a kid I had to walk uphill to school both ways.

Up few weeks ago I would tell you: yes sure. But things are getting worst and worst in Dubai Hotel so I would not be surprised of any surprise. But at least rooms are much better than the hotels you mentioned.

Have a good time.

Lazy Summer
06-02-15, 11:38
Planning a day / night of mongering tomorrow (Wednesday / Thursday). Starting off with Panorama in the afternoon (for a Stani) and then a Paki from York in the night. I have narrowed my hotel choices down to Mercure Gold and Raviz Hotel in Bur Dubai. Can any one update me whether any of these hotels is Green at the moment? PM me if you like. Thanks.

Note: This is a repost. I had wrongly posted it in Dubai Reports.

KitWalker70
06-03-15, 11:08

Thanks in advance.Thanks to all the seniors who contributed here. I had booked at the Towers Rotana which I can now confirm is Green. ID checked and copied. Guest has to sign the copy of the ID and give their phone no. Had no problem with bringing different visitors on different days. Also did notice WG were walking up to the reception going thru the above procedure and going up to the rooms.

Want More
06-03-15, 22:05
Hi,

Want get the community's and especially the sr folks thoughts on anything that I should be watching out for. My days of hunting around for action and AMPS are finally coming to a close. I am starting a regular meeting with a girl from a different nationality and race from myself. We are looking to meet up during the day. Always dressed in general clothes. Have all the details. Passport copy etc.

Am I ok to just choose any hotel I please and book a day room with double occupancy? Is there any issue which the hotel would raise to deny entry. Secondly, is it advisable to keep changing the hotel or pick one and get a frequent stayer points?

Lastly, if we carry our own refreshments to be enjoyed in privacy of our room, is that a problem during Ramadan? Will obviously not be in a hotel which is dry. I just don't want to be ordering room service all the time.

How bad is this LE crackdown? I was very concerned when I read about the treatment of the fine patrons of Moscow. Moscow has been a happy place for me when I first moved to Dubai and a number of my favorites are from there. I sort of have a thing for blonde / busty!

Thank you guys for your advice.

Lazy Summer
06-04-15, 11:23
Planning a day / night of mongering tomorrow (Wednesday / Thursday). Starting off with Panorama in the afternoon (for a Stani) and then a Paki from York in the night. I have narrowed my hotel choices down to Mercure Gold and Raviz Hotel in Bur Dubai. Can any one update me whether any of these hotels is Green at the moment? PM me if you like. Thanks.

I did not receive a reply to my post quoted above, so decided to Take One for the Team! RAVIZ is RED! Here is my experience:

I checked into the hotel at about 9. 30 pm. The female receptionist asked me when the second guest was expected and I told her that it would be later. The receptionist then informed me that the guest, on arriving, would have to get her ID scanned at reception. She also confirmed a King Size bed and not twin beds. I though everything was clear, but read on.

On arriving back at the hotel, with my lady of the night (a cute Ukrainian all of 22 years) I confidently walked up to the reception. The receptionist now made a great show of checking the cuties passport and then informed me that only people of the same nationality could stay in the room together! WTF? Did I look like an Ukrainian, that the ***** had to check the computer? I was informed that these were the conditions stated on their booking form! Argument was useless and I had to walkout with the lady. DOUBLE SHAME!!

A quick call to the manager yielded only the service apartment in the nearby supermarket building, which I had visited on numerous occasions previously. Panorama regulars will be familiar with it. By the time the mood was thoroughly spoilt but worse was to come. In bed the cute Ukrainian displayed all kinds of attitude-no kissing, no BJ! I just had one shot on goal and let her go.

I was not in mood for any further adventures now and after a bit of food at the Lebanese village was back in bed at about 1. 30 pm. But one further indignity was to come-as soon as I reached my room, the bell boy knocked and asked if I needed anything further. Checking up, obviously whether I had smuggled the girl back.

So fellow mongers, stay away from RAVIZ-strictly RED.

Total damage for this misadventure-AED 744 (York entry fee 75+Girl 400+Room 254+Tip 15). I could do better in Toronto or Montreal!

Cons68
06-04-15, 13:07
It may be better if she books on her name. And you just walk straight.

Ramadan is no issue inside your room.

Good luck.

Hi,

Want get the community's and especially the sr folks thoughts on anything that I should be watching out for. My days of hunting around for action and AMPS are finally coming to a close. I am starting a regular meeting with a girl from a different nationality and race from myself. We are looking to meet up during the day. Always dressed in general clothes. Have all the details. Passport copy etc.

Am I ok to just choose any hotel I please and book a day room with double occupancy? Is there any issue which the hotel would raise to deny entry. Secondly, is it advisable to keep changing the hotel or pick one and get a frequent stayer points?

Lastly, if we carry our own refreshments to be enjoyed in privacy of our room, is that a problem during Ramadan? Will obviously not be in a hotel which is dry. I just don't want to be ordering room service all the time.

How bad is this LE crackdown? I was very concerned when I read about the treatment of the fine patrons of Moscow. Moscow has been a happy place for me when I first moved to Dubai and a number of my favorites are from there. I sort of have a thing for blonde / busty!

MaximusBibicus
06-04-15, 23:59
Mercure green, my Auh gal came in and no ID was asked, although YMMV.

Ehsa29
06-05-15, 18:12
Hey,

Mayfair is green?

Chacal60
06-05-15, 18:44
To put a finer point in this query, I've RTFF and seen advice about making a double booking to ease the guest's admission. It increases the cost of the booking, but is it really necessary at a fairly steady Green establishment like the LMA?

I have a semi-pro Fili planning to meet me in July, and not sure whether I need to drop the extra coin for double occupancy if they'd just as easily allow her up to my Club room with ID check etc.

All thoughts appreciated.

Hi Guys,

BR.

P1888
06-06-15, 04:51
Very green hotel. Used this hotel on three separate occasions. Brought back three WG's one night and the staff did not even blink an eye.

Member #4361
06-06-15, 11:24
To put a finer point in this query, I've RTFF and seen advice about making a double booking to ease the guest's admission. It increases the cost of the booking, but is it really necessary at a fairly steady Green establishment like the LMA?

I have a semi-pro Fili planning to meet me in July, and not sure whether I need to drop the extra coin for double occupancy if they'd just as easily allow her up to my Club room with ID check etc.

All thoughts appreciated.No need to book double occupancy. I've been there 30 times and have never done it.

Member #4361
06-06-15, 11:26
Nice, cheap option. Small lobby so there is a walk of shame but the hotel is green. Lots of sexy Filis at Club 7 as well. Nice location in Bur Dubai.

DavidRim
06-06-15, 14:36
You won't have any issues with any of your concerns below. I would think that if it is in the day and you're not staying overnight then she would be fine just walking in with you for the few hours you are going to be together. Taking your own refreshments isn't an issue either, I do this all the time and order ice if needed to the room.

Look at my research comments here on day use hotels as well for more info. Up to you whether you choose a different hotel each time or not, but Jumeirah's loyalty scheme is excellent and I have had some free rooms from it over the years. Personally I would try to be loyal to one unless you get a fantastic rate elsewhere.

Hi,

Cons68
06-06-15, 18:05
No need for double booking, just book on her name. Males are seldom questioned.

Alternatively, if the girl is dressing normally, and the timing is "civilian" hours that would work, most of the time, most places.

Good luck.

All thoughts appreciated.

Want More
06-06-15, 19:44
Thanks David and Cons for your insights.

I am getting 250-400 type rates for Ibis and Holiday Inn and few other smaller boutique hotels which I am thinking of. These are a bit off the normal road. They are all overnight rates, but would assume they don't care if I use it like a day room.

The comments on refreshments is heartening to know.

I am just going to book both of us and check-in together or at best an hour apart if I don't pick her up.

Tamercury
06-06-15, 20:06
What is going in Dubai? Really it's very strict nowadays.

As some of my friends here may know, after my shifting to KSA, I'm coming to Dubai each 2 months approx.

I checked by emails more than 13 hotels, (are they green or not? And to avoid any drama I was clear in my question.

But all their answers were negative!

Even some green ones I tried 2 months before and some passed to me by senior members (I call them friends here).

Last time I tired Ascot, and it was fine, this time Ascot & royal Ascot And Capitol & Riyhab Rotana answers are negative.

I know Ramadan is coming, but it was never like that before!

I canceled my trip last week end till I find something.

May be I will try Bahrain.

Cons68
06-06-15, 21:27
Just to be clear a "No" answer by email does not need to translate into a real life "No" (did you ever heard of plausible deniability?

Of course this knife cuts both ways, a "yes" email means absolutely nothing whiny try to get your girl at 3 AM.

As some of my friends here may know, after my shifting to KSA, I'm coming to Dubai each 2 months approx.

I checked by emails more than 13 hotels, (are they green or not? And to avoid any drama I was clear in my question.

Even some green ones I tried 2 months before and some passed to me by senior members (I call them friends here).

Last time I tired Ascot, and it was fine, this time Ascot & royal Ascot And Capitol & Riyhab Rotana answers are negative.

May be I will try Bahrain.

AhmedB75
06-07-15, 20:00
Very Green, stayed there for 6 nights last week.

Small lobby so walk of shame and ID copy was made but no other problems at all.

Big apartments at very reasonable rate, walking distance to the Golden Triangle.

Want More
06-08-15, 03:40
I was watching GOT yesterday. I think we have a Game of Hotels going here.

GOT says "Winter is Coming", Dubai Mongers "Ramadan is coming".

GOT says " Whitwalkers are attacking", Dubai Mongers "LE is attacking".

GOT has "House Stark, Tyrell etc and above all Lanister", Dubai Mongers have "PRC, Indian, CIS. And above all EU country".

GOT has "Seven Kingdoms", Dubai Mongers have "The Golden Triangle".

GOT has "Red Wedding", Dubai Mongers "When our regular goes on Red Days".

Feel free to add.

Cons68
06-08-15, 07:57
Book for 400 dirhams and get 400 to spend on food and beverage. Valid until Sep 30th.

This may be a good option for those looking for a place to meet the same girl like Tamercury, if she registers you should have no problem. Now, for those trying to swap horses, last time I was there that was a problem.

Tamercury
06-08-15, 11:50
Book for 400 dirhams and get 400 to spend on food and beverage. Valid until Sep 30th.

This may be a good option for those looking for a place to meet the same girl like Tamercury, if she registers you should have no problem. Now, for those trying to swap horses, last time I was there that was a problem.Thanks Cons68, also as mentioned below May be Arjaan Rotana is good, but the problem it's late for me now. Prices of the flights gone crazy, I think I will try after Ramadan.

Regards.

MaximusBibicus
06-10-15, 10:23
Very green hotel. Used this hotel on three separate occasions. Brought back three WG's one night and the staff did not even blink an eye.3 WGS in one night. Holy batman!

May be I will try Bahrain.What cons said. From KSA you visit every 2 months. You need to 1 up your visit. More like once every 3 weeks. : the.

Corn Holio
06-12-15, 06:25
Now all sheikh zayed road hotels in crown plaza side gone red except millennium plaza and shangrillah and chelsea hotel apart. Conrad confirmed red.

On the other side only dusit thani still green.

Still best option in sheikh zayed road is yasat Gloria.

One very cheap green hotel in barsha is Ramada chelsea, cheap and confirmed green.

Note all that in Ramadan all hotels in Dubai are RED.

JON1987
06-12-15, 08:08
OK so this hotel is also RED. At least now in Ramadan. A friend brought a WG with him hotel staff strictly said No when he insisted they actually said we will call police! WTF. Luckily may be with Ramadan I am also out of mongering for some time. LOL.

Cheers!

Want More
06-12-15, 10:32
Thanks David and Cons for your insights.

I am getting 250-400 type rates for Ibis and Holiday Inn and few other smaller boutique hotels which I am thinking of.

I am just going to book both of us and check-in together or at best an hour apart if I don't pick her up.I went with Yahsat. The apartment is really good, well appointed and full room service etc. This worked out perfectly, I asked her to check-in at noon and I showed up a few hours later. I left by 6 pm or so. Told her that she can stay overnight if she would like since the room was already paid for, got a lot of gratitude and appreciation for getting her out of her regular shared accommodation even if just for a night. Added bonus was that I could stop by on my way to office in the morning and get a session in also.

I was not stopped or anything. Only while using the valet was asked for the room no to write down on the ticket. I am sure, I could have had breakfast if I wanted also.

Refreshments were not a problem, but as a precaution had asked her to take the bottles back with her rather than disposing them in the hotel room.

FreedomD
06-12-15, 14:18
I went with Yahsat. The apartment is really good, well appointed and full room service etc. This worked out perfectly, I asked her to check-in at noon and I showed up a few hours later. I left by 6 pm or so. Told her that she can stay overnight if she would like since the room was already paid for, got a lot of gratitude and appreciation for getting her out of her regular shared accommodation even if just for a night. Added bonus was that I could stop by on my way to office in the morning and get a session in also.

I was not stopped or anything. Only while using the valet was asked for the room no to write down on the ticket. I am sure, I could have had breakfast if I wanted also.

Refreshments were not a problem, but as a precaution had asked her to take the bottles back with her rather than disposing them in the hotel room.And rate around 300 these days, car valet free. For sure the best green option in town nowadays.

Want More
06-13-15, 07:58
And rate around 300 these days, car valet free. For sure the best green option in town nowadays.We paid AED 350 including breakfast.

Bootie26
06-19-15, 19:45
Been there last week. Green as always and hopefully will remain that way (fingers crossed). My experience as well as other reliable sources. Most of the time the girls don't even need to register the ID!

It seems SZD Road is where the "vice police" are focusing their efforts. I would certainly stray clear of it.

Bootie26
06-19-15, 19:49
OK so this hotel is also RED. At least now in Ramadan. A friend brought a WG with him hotel staff strictly said No when he insisted they actually said we will call police! WTF. Luckily may be with Ramadan I am also out of mongering for some time. LOL.

Cheers!I'm sorry mate. But your "friend" is either really dumb or really ignorant (probably a combination of both) to try and pull such a stunt in Ramadan of all months, and then to add insult to injury insist as if he was at McDonalds and was complaining at being served cold fries.

The cheek on some people LOL.

Want More
06-20-15, 08:46

Cheers!He should have told them to call the police. They would have definitely agreed that he is well within his rights to have a "guest" when he has already paid for the room.

Member #4479
06-22-15, 13:55
Stayed at the LE Meridien last weekend and was joined by two separate companions, one in the afternoon and one in the evening.

No problem with the afternoon lady, just met her at the door and went straight to the room. Later that evening however there was a guy in a dishdash sitting in a chair in the corridor leading to the rooms. He got up and walked around every now and then. My second companion and I slipped in and out while he was away from his post, but he made us nervous. She thought he was looking mainly for locals, and it probably helped that we were approx the same age and she was dressed conservatively.

Anyone else come across this?

Corn Holio
06-22-15, 17:11
Stayed at the LE Meridien last weekend and was joined by two separate companions, one in the afternoon and one in the evening.

No problem with the afternoon lady, just met her at the door and went straight to the room. Later that evening however there was a guy in a dishdash sitting in a chair in the corridor leading to the rooms. He got up and walked around every now and then. My second companion and I slipped in and out while he was away from his post, but he made us nervous. She thought he was looking mainly for locals, and it probably helped that we were approx the same age and she was dressed conservatively.

Anyone else come across this?Was that in the royal club or the old meridien building?

Last weekend you still mean Ramadan right?

If so I would not be surprised if it has ended with you both in prison or diported, playing in the sheep yard while the hungry wolfes around is always fun to watch.

Member #4479
06-23-15, 06:36
Was that in the royal club or the old meridien building?

Last weekend you still mean Ramadan right?

If so I would not be surprised if it has ended with you both in prison or diported, playing in the sheep yard while the hungry wolfes around is always fun to watch.We were in the older part of the hotel.

Dangelo
06-24-15, 00:03
For Ramadan my plan would be to make the reservation at LM with 2 PAX and meet the lady before to check-in together with her.

Anyone has experience with this procedure and would you see any issues if both are non-UAE citizen?

We were in the older part of the hotel.

FreedomD
06-24-15, 06:49
For Ramadan my plan would be to make the reservation at LM with 2 PAX and meet the lady before to check-in together with her.

Anyone has experience with this procedure and would you see any issues if both are non-UAE citizen?If you can manage like this I don't see any issue in any hotel, not only LM.

Enjoy

Joe Karnavic
06-24-15, 12:19
He should have told them to call the police. They would have definitely agreed that he is well within his rights to have a "guest" when he has already paid for the room.I think we all missing something here. It is month of Ramadan where historically things get quite serious here. In this month even if you have booked the room, paid and if the 'guest' is not your wife, police can still put you behind bar. In some cases they will keep you inside till Eid.

You are ok if you take the girl home with some caution, alternatively go to places like SS, Steps or similar to get your release. Why you want to take risk and put everything on line just to screw a girl. Not worth it. Wait till 19th July for Eid and things will be back to normal.

Want More
06-25-15, 05:51
I think we all missing something here. It is month of Ramadan where historically things get quite serious here. In this month even if you have booked the room, paid and if the 'guest' is not your wife, police can still put you behind bar. In some cases they will keep you inside till Eid.

You are ok if you take the girl home with some caution, alternatively go to places like SS, Steps or similar to get your release. Why you want to take risk and put everything on line just to screw a girl. Not worth it. Wait till 19th July for Eid and things will be back to normal.Hey Joe,

I was just being sarcastic, am tired of these type of comments coming in. Dubai is not an open mongering destination and if you get into trouble, it can get real very fast.

Dangelo
06-27-15, 23:12
If you can manage like this I don't see any issue in any hotel, not only LM.

EnjoySounds great and yes, do have a number from a stunning Viet girl and would pick er up before check in.

Just read that the LM is still remaining green during Ramadan time.

Corn Holio
06-28-15, 17:07
Sounds great and yes, do have a number from a stunning Viet girl and would pick er up before check in.

Just read that the LM is still remaining green during Ramadan time.Again to all mongers, who are some as I see far away from reality.

In Ramadan its not about green hotel or Red, its about when you are in a room with a girl not related to you. This is against the law and for only being with her alone you could get 6 months prison as per Dubai law. Its called in law "illegal void" as translated from Arabic.

And if "semen" found in your room or a used condom or any proof that you two have been fucking, you will face major fellany with deportation.

Now in normal times, those laws are not applicable due to various reasons, unless a scene or a problem occurs.

In Ramadan, the smallest LE officer would be happy to apply the law, so many incidents I know where one could go to reception of any hotel and ask for the couples IDs and proof of relative in all the rooms of the hotel, and don't think that hotel staff doesn't know that your there with an opposite gender person, no matter how you think you sneaked in.

So if anyone want to take the risk and play roulette, be my guest even if its 1% chance, Normally unlikely to happen in big hotels rather its a daily ramadan practice in small hotels where I know incidents of WG's jumping out of balconies to escape that situation, Even some small " unprotected" hotels face this outside Ramadan.

I would rather not to screw around with tension like this, better do it in apartments this month or just wait the hell up till after the month and go back practice jerking your litle friend again.

Joe Karnavic
06-28-15, 22:07
Again to all mongers, who are some as I see far away from reality.

So if anyone want to take the risk and play roulette, be my guest even if its 1% chance, Normally unlikely to happen in big hotels rather its a daily ramadan practice in small hotels where I know incidents of WG's jumping out of balconies to escape that situation, Even some small " unprotected" hotels face this outside Ramadan.

I would rather not to screw around with tension like this, better do it in apartments this month or just wait the hell up till after the month and go back practice jerking your litle friend again.I agree with you 100%. Mongering in Ramadan is great risk, better call the girl to your apartment or go to safe AMPS like SS. Or wait till Eid. If you are desperate and want to take the risk go ahead, the plus side is they serve good ' lamb biryani' inside which you will enjoy.

Cons68
06-29-15, 13:22
Checking together should work.

But from what I see all bets are off now.

Good luck.

Anyone has experience with this procedure and would you see any issues if both are non-UAE citizen?

Cons68
06-29-15, 13:25
My fellow sarcastic poster, I must warn you that too many people here seem to be sarcasm-impaired. A disease that seems to be spread across many ethnic groups here.

There is a number of people who may take your advise as serious and try to act on it.

Sad I know, and the saddest is that the moderator will hold you responsible for dumb people procreating.

You have my sympathy.

Hey Joe,

I was just being sarcastic, am tired of these type of comments coming in. Dubai is not an open mongering destination and if you get into trouble, it can get real very fast.

Dangelo
06-29-15, 17:38
Good, other option is obviously to just rent a decent apartment at airbnb and have your fun there during Ramadan time.

This seems to be on the save side though.

Checking together should work.

But from what I see all bets are off now.

Good luck.

Wicked Roger
06-30-15, 08:18
My fellow sarcastic poster, I must warn you that too many people here seem to be sarcasm-impaired. A disease that seems to be spread across many ethnic groups here.

There is a number of people who may take your advise as serious and try to act on it.

Sad I know, and the saddest is that the moderator will hold you responsible for dumb people procreating.

You have my sympathy.Sarcasm impaired is way too nice a description Cons. Many seem to still be in [CodeWord131] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord131) still clinging to mommy for protection from this who use sarcasm, that plus a lack of educator to know and appreciate the finer at of sarcasm LOL.

Yes the mod will do that and could mod you full time for 'abrasive' to those who say "send her digits bro:, "where can I contact her" and / or have no PM facility and no FR of any worth to their name. They moan like sissies and you will have your bottom spanked LOL.

Superboy1
06-30-15, 19:44
I will be taking my first trip to Dubai in a couple of months and would love to know if there is an up to date list of hotel that allow or turn a blind eye to having a girl in your room? Also a hotel that has a good.

I have had a look around the net, but a lot of the list are well out of date. I have heard the Fortune Kaerama might be a good hotel, is this true?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Want More
07-01-15, 05:14
They moan like sissies and you will have your bottom spanked LOL.

Ramadan is so hot, dead and dry that I will consider a bottom spanking from the mod. Does she look half decent? LOL LOL.

On the hotel front, it is super super difficult. LE is all over and not messing around. I was at dinner with a mixed group in a jumeirah property, we left the restaurant to get to the bar on top and at the elevator they stopped us. Hotel security accompanied us all the time. There was someone in plain clothes looking at us when they were doing the checking. A KSA girl with us who was staying in the hotel with her brothers nearly had a breakdown. She was nicely dressed for night out and got crazy level of scrutiny from them. These guys had steel in their voice. We were ok since there was nothing going on and all papers where there but it was rough. We never made it to the bar because that would be the next headache to explain the Muslims in the group. Just had sheesha instead.

I have seen apartments being sold in the dessert for 500 k, wish can just buy one. I spend more on hotels than what the mortgage would be.

IndusMint
07-01-15, 11:07
With all the LE problems in dubai.

Go and enjoy the laissez faire of Lebanon.

No questions asked.

You do not feel ramadan.

Want More
07-02-15, 00:01
With all the LE problems in dubai.

Go and enjoy the laissez faire of Lebanon.

No questions asked.

You do not feel ramadan.No. Not Beirut. You get into the wrong area at the wrong time and there is serious shit going down there. Best go there with someone who know the lay of the land. Do they still have that "meet next day" system? What the hell do you do for the night. Heard that there are lots of Syrian presence now. I know those girls are absolutely stunning but are in a very distressed situation right now. Your money will got a long way.

RyanRajan1974
07-02-15, 08:23
Guys,

Checking to see if LE Meridien Airport road (where Jules is) is green.

I am planning a trip in first week of August after Ramadan and would like to book a green hotel.

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Superboy1
07-02-15, 22:44
Guys,

I am planning a trip in first week of August after Ramadan and would like to book a green hotel.

ThanksRyan.

Would also love to know if LE Meridien is green. Let me know if you find out anything.

WillMax
07-03-15, 00:13
In Dubai you can get a working girl every bar of a luxury hotel as in many place around the world. My problem is that I go to many place but I never remember them. In Dubai I love it, get your wallet, 400 $ and you can get the best girl, incredible girl. For my the best one are in Moscu, cool place, hot pussy. Jejejje.

I will try to post a good place in Dubai next time, need to ask a friend, he remember all place we go to.

Dangelo
07-03-15, 09:33
Yes, LE is green. Girl needs to register ID / had a girl visiting. No problem.

Guys,

Thanks

Dangelo
07-03-15, 15:12
But maybe someone can share if the Park Hyatt in Deira is green as well?

Yes, LE is green. Girl needs to register ID / had a girl visiting. No problem.

RyanRajan1974
07-04-15, 08:48
Thank you Dangelo for updating the Green status of LE Airport road.

My company has reserved a room in Movenpick Hotel Diera.

Can anyone help with its status- green??

I wanted LE Meridien Airport road, but looks like I will be in Movenpick Diera.

Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tkn14
07-04-15, 22:08
Thank you Dangelo for updating the Green status of LE Airport road.

My company has reserved a room in Movenpick Hotel Diera.

Can anyone help with its status- green??

I wanted LE Meridien Airport road, but looks like I will be in Movenpick Diera.

Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.Most but not all Movenpick Hotels chain in Dubai are GREEN with ID. I have been on the one on Diera few months ago and it was green with ID. That not during the Holy month of RAMADAN. I do not know the status of any hotel during the holy month of RAMADAN.

DISCLAIMER: Please check with the hotel before you book. I am 100% not responsible for any last minute policy change that any hotel make.

Kforab
07-05-15, 20:30
Does anyone know a beach hotel in Dubai which us green and has possible also a nightclub into it? I would like to have both. Sex and beach / sea. Please help.

Anyone knows. I know this is maybe the wrong country. Where I get easily drunk professional girls? I have a drunk- fetish.

Nice Guy 99
07-06-15, 00:54
Does anyone know a beach hotel in Dubai which us green and has possible also a nightclub into it? I would like to have both. Sex and beach / sea. Please help.

Anyone knows. I know this is maybe the wrong country. Where I get easily drunk professional girls? I have a drunk- fetish.Drunken WGs is a recipe for disaster in the UAE. Please think about where you are.

Cons68
07-06-15, 11:09
Do not believe any of the naysayers, they are just jealous they can not afford the kind of fun you are going to get. Sometimes this forum seems to be inhabited by a bunch of nuns.

Dubai is prime real estate, especially during these weeks where occupancy rates are so low. You can ask the immigration people on arrival about which hotels are more open-minded. Do not ask for drunk working girls of course, they would need to fake some indignation. Just use code words like "open minded" and smile they will get it. Remember, it is your money and you decide how to spend it!

If that does not work or you are already in country try to get any male working at reception, hand him a 100 dirhams and tell him that you are looking for the trifecta: sun, sand and sex. It should not be hard to get it. Sometimes taxi drivers can be your friends, if you speak the language it will be easier though.

I hope this helps, please do not forget to report your findings!

Anyone knows. I know this is maybe the wrong country. Where I get easily drunk professional girls? I have a drunk- fetish.

Cons68
07-06-15, 11:11
Drunken WGs is a recipe for disaster in the UAE. Please think about where you are.WTF is wrong with you, nothing compares to fucking a passed out wg on the beach. Of course you should put the money somewhere where she can find it, we are gentlemen after all.

Fun-killers like you should be banned from this forum!

Nice Guy 99
07-06-15, 15:38
Drunken WGs is a recipe for disaster in the UAE. Please think about where you are.

WTF is wrong with you, nothing compares to fucking a passed out wg on the beach. Of course you should put the money somewhere where she can find it, we are gentlemen after all.

Fun-killers like you should be banned from this forum!My deepest apology, sir! I don't know what got into me. I will try to do better in the future and would appreciate any coaching you might be generous enough to give.