PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Want More
07-06-15, 20:24
My deepest apology, sir! I don't know what got into me. I will try to do better in the future and would appreciate any coaching you might be generous enough to give.I told you guys. Ramadan is so damm dead that the spanking from the Admin starts looking good!

HonestAb
07-11-15, 20:25
Does anyone know a beach hotel in Dubai which us green and has possible also a nightclub into it? I would like to have both. Sex and beach / sea. Please help.

Anyone knows. I know this is maybe the wrong country. Where I get easily drunk professional girls? I have a drunk- fetish.If you can get your hotel sorted out, leave a bottle of tequila in the room and bring back one of the African WG's. She will be half way through it before you have found the light switch.

Getting her to stop may be an issue, but then you didn't specify how drunk you were after.

Syncretist
07-12-15, 14:58
Gents,

I can report that Towers Rotana (one of my favourite hotels) is still Green. I took back a provocatively dressed beautiful Ethiopian WG at the weekend. ID was duly presented to reception and then no problems. By the way, the girl was lovely and other than the negative response regarding BJ (typical for Ethiopian girls for some cultural reasons) gave really good service and nice attitude. Girl picked up in the den of iniquity that is The York Hotel.

Cheers,

Sync.

Golds
07-12-15, 20:46
Hi guys, looking for a list of the best 5* stars hotels in Dubai where girls are allowed in the lobby and bars!

SadinHeaven
07-14-15, 20:44
Hey guys,

Any idea if Novotel barsha is green, after Ramadan.

Limburg69
07-22-15, 10:51
Hello,

During my last stay in Dubai I was in the Media Rotana in Tecom (June 22-29).

I would consider this a Green Hotel.

One night I called in a regular Chinese, picked her up at the lobby and, despite Ramadan, walked straight passed reception to the elevators without being asked about anything.

GroinStrain
07-23-15, 16:39
Please could anyone advise the current status of the above with regards to guests. I have searched this thread but can't find recent information.

Tkn14
07-24-15, 13:43
Please could anyone advise the current status of the above with regards to guests. I have searched this thread but can't find recent information.One of the Filipina from Ratsky Karama told once " Sometime they allow visitors and sometime they do not. It depends on the LE activity around the area". So it is a Green / Red hotel. Park regis, Majestic, capitol, and mercure gold hotel are all green in the same area with reasonable price.

Disclaimer: Please check with the hotel before you book as policy can change in the last second.

Kforab
07-25-15, 21:31
Hi,

Which are actually the best green hotels in Dubai? Which have bars. To from where I can take a girl to the room?

Til now I stayed in LM but maybe there is something nearer the beach.

Thanks for any help!

Kforab
07-27-15, 12:37
Hi,

Is this hotel green?

What about the disco in front of it? Any professional women there to find?

Peeve
07-27-15, 14:35
Its green as ever. Just got back from there. ID is a must.

Ryan.

Would also love to know if LE Meridien is green. Let me know if you find out anything.

SadinHeaven
07-27-15, 15:27
Its green as ever. Just got back from there. ID is a must.Thanks for the info as I have booked in it for my next trip on few weeks, quick question did you pick up from jules?

SadinHeaven
07-28-15, 21:46
Hi,

Is this hotel green?

What about the disco in front of it? Any professional women there to find?I did pickup from it once, only Tuesdays during ladies night.

Kforab
07-29-15, 09:59
I did pickup from it once, only Tuesdays during ladies night.And how was it? Any problems? How much was the lady? How many profs are there on lady's night?

Thanks for answering!

DukeOfHazzard
07-30-15, 08:18
Had a funny reverse red experience. Call a WG at 2 am and made my way to Emirates Grand where she was staying. After coming up to her room without any one stopping me or asking me questions, her room phone rings within 2 min as I am getting undressed. She is then told no visitors are allowed. Wasn't even a question of showing ID. Just not allowed. So I had to get dressed again and leave.

Duke

SadinHeaven
07-30-15, 10:25
Thats a lot to answer to, I picked up a russian for 1,500 AED, off course every girl might ask for different price so timing should be after 12 mid night. Regarding the number of WG, you will need to go and see as everytime its different but usually they sit on the bar drinking and facing back and looking for customers.

And how was it? Any problems? How much was the lady? How many profs are there on lady's night?

Thanks for answering!

Tkn14
07-31-15, 03:38
Had a funny reverse red experience. Call a WG at 2 am and made my way to Emirates Grand where she was staying. After coming up to her room without any one stopping me or asking me questions, her room phone rings within 2 min as I am getting undressed. She is then told no visitors are allowed. Wasn't even a question of showing ID. Just not allowed. So I had to get dressed again and leave.

DukeSo far most hotels at SZR are RED! Is there a plan to clean up the road?

Chacal60
07-31-15, 10:58
I've RTFF and know that LMA is green, generally with an ID. Question: how should I refer to my lady at reception, as my "wife", "friend" or "guest"?

Thanks,

Chacal

AugustChrist
07-31-15, 15:41
So far most hotels at SZR are RED! Is there a plan to clean up the road?The cleaning has indeed already started before ramadan. Nothing to do with Ramadan itself or Expo2020 but simply because it is becoming too obvious on that side of Sheikh Zayed Road IMHO.

Dangelo
07-31-15, 20:29
I've RTFF and know that LMA is green, generally with an ID. Question: how should I refer to my lady at reception, as my "wife", "friend" or "guest"?

Thanks,

ChacalGenerally would say nothing if not asked, if asked I would say wife if possible. At LM one month ago I referred as friend when she came at 3 am in the morning, was no problem with ID.

Dangelo
07-31-15, 20:30
The cleaning has indeed already started before ramadan. Nothing to do with Ramadan itself or Expo2020 but simply because it is becoming too obvious on that side of Sheikh Zayed Road IMHO.JW Marriott Marquise is green with ID. Had a lady twice in last 3 weeks for 2 days each. No problem enjoyed great time in the exec suite incl. Executive lounge access on 37th floor.

Kforab
08-03-15, 16:58
Hi,

Sorry for bothering you again.

What's about Hilton The Walk? I suppose this hotel is green. Any WG at a reasonable price nearby and any experience with it and the hotel?

Thanks for any information!

Man InLove 1
08-05-15, 11:33
Hi Guys.

Sorry for posting here, did not fnd any sharjah hotel forum, if anyone can let me know will be great.

Is the Golden Beach Motel. Sharjah, green, one of my friend has been booked by his company in this motel, can he bring in a girl at 2 am? Please advise if you have any info on this motel.

You can PM me if possible.

Kforab
08-05-15, 18:15
Hi Guys.

Sorry for posting here, did not fnd any sharjah hotel forum, if anyone can let me know will be great.

Is the Golden Beach Motel. Sharjah, green, one of my friend has been booked by his company in this motel, can he bring in a girl at 2 am? Please advise if you have any info on this motel.

You can PM me if possible.Sorry to tell you but all Sharjah is red. There is the Sharia=Islamic law.

I was sleeping there in 5 star hotels and had no chance to have my real girlfriend there overnight. She is from Australia I from Europe. No chance. Better take a hotel in Ajman or Dubai. Don't even try in Sharjah to bring a girl.

Rajat1
08-06-15, 11:34
I have been staying at Four point sherator, SZR road, it was green all through out. I was hoping to find a new hotel around these mongering pubs. Need help if somone can suggest.

Corn Holio
08-06-15, 19:58
Sorry to tell you but all Sharjah is red. There is the Sharia=Islamic law.

I was sleeping there in 5 star hotels and had no chance to have my real girlfriend there overnight. She is from Australia I from Europe. No chance. Better take a hotel in Ajman or Dubai. Don't even try in Sharjah to bring a girl.Just for the sake of truth not all shŕrjah is red, there is some cheap to rent small individual villas in the heart of sharjah you can rent it out and its cheap and green,.

Whoever wants to know the place can pm me.

FreedomD
08-06-15, 20:33
Just for the sake of truth not all shrjah is red, there is some cheap to rent small individual villas in the heart of sharjah you can rent it out and its cheap and green,.

Whoever wants to know the place can pm me.I trust you. But I also heard few things, first hand, on Sharjah prison so be sure that I will not PM you.

Have good time in better places.

JGomez90
08-07-15, 12:13
Was up and down Al Rigga early in the morning today looking for a girl friendly hotel. I started with the Ibis since I've used them in the past but unfortunately they weren't letting guests come in at the time. I checked a few other hotels around but ultimately ended up at dreamland. The room is cheap and they do charge a little bit to bring a girl up to your room.

Not too bad in my opinion.

Rajat1
08-08-15, 10:40
Needed info if one is allowed to pick up from JULES to the room in LE Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, airport road. I have been staying at four point sheraton, but plan to change to LE meridien airport road this time for more fun.

CleanHands
08-09-15, 10:42
Needed info if one is allowed to pick up from JULES to the room in LE Mridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, airport road. I have been staying at four point sheraton, but plan to change to LE meridien airport road this time for more fun.LE Meridien Airport Hotel is and always has been 100% GF (ie Green). As I wasn't impressed with the selection in Jules Bar at LE Meridien that night, I once took three ladies from the bar in Millienium Hotel across the (busy and dangerous) airport road, and we all went to my room in LE Meridien. The five men and women at reception saw us walking past reception, and didn't bat an eyelid, nor ask for ID.

Rajat1
08-10-15, 10:17
LE Meridien Airport Hotel is and always has been 100% GF (ie Green). As I wasn't impressed with the selection in Jules Bar at LE Meridien that night, I once took three ladies from the bar in Millienium Hotel across the (busy and dangerous) airport road, and we all went to my room in LE Meridien. The five men and women at reception saw us walking past reception, and didn't bat an eyelid, nor ask for ID.Haha tht's funny. I never knew there were bars around LE meridien area for pick up? I was planning on taking a taxi to premier hyaat or rockefallas. Any suggestions what would be more wise to do?

CleanHands
08-10-15, 11:30
Haha tht's funny. I never knew there were bars around LE meridien area for pick up? I was planning on taking a taxi to premier hyaat or rockefallas. Any suggestions what would be more wise to do?Depends if you want to go bar-hopping or not. As mentioned, Jules Bar is in LE Meridien Airport Hotel, and there's usually a good selection of ladies of varying nationalities, plus a band. Across the busy airport Road is Millenium Hotel, with a quiet bar, and a smaller selection. And you'll only be 10 minutes cab ride from Rockafellas, Premiere, etc. Recent posts say the latter two are down on quality and up on prices, including entry fees (150 or 200 AED) and ladies asking prices (starting at 2000, negotiable to 1000 for a few hours, or less if it's nearly closing time.

If you're staying at LE Meridien hotel, no entry fees to Jules Bar, usually a good selection, and the ladies will be more negotiable on prices once they know you are staying in the hotel. You can probably negotiate 700 or 800 for a couple of hours up to about 11 pm, so they can return to the bar and try for another customer around 1:00 am. Or, if it's after 2 am, you can also get a good rate because the ladies won't have to travel far with you to another hotel. Many of the Russians / CIS live in Sharjah, as it's only a 10 minute drive home after midnight.

Enjoy, and hope to see a report.

KpPat4676
08-10-15, 11:37
Hi,

I need some information about hotel out of Dubai to pass quality time with my girl friend.

Please suggest me some which I safe and economical.

Thanks in advance.

Gulfcruise
08-10-15, 13:45
Needed info if one is allowed to pick up from JULES to the room in LE Mridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, airport road. I have been staying at four point sheraton, but plan to change to LE meridien airport road this time for more fun.Absolutely, from Jules you can head direct to your room, But all the girls in Jules are mandated to register their ID, and they will do so without fail. And it was never an issue.

In May, I took 3 girls from Jules to my room in executive lounge.

Moreover if you know any Indys, you can call them to visit you and it was never a problem.

Tkn14
08-10-15, 16:17
Sheraton Deira is RED now. So far most hotels in Deira are RED.

Recent Green Hotels:

Park regis-Bur Dubai.

Four points sheraton-bur Dubai on Bank St.

Grand Hyatt-bur dubai.

ALL with ID.

Disclaimer: Check with the hotel before you book. I am 100% not responsible for any policy changes.

Kforab
08-11-15, 16:03
Hi,

Any information about Hilton the Walk?

Walk of shame or just ID or no problem? Any club there nearby with PRCs?

Thank you very much for your help!

Niel07
08-11-15, 21:27
LE Meridien Airport Hotel is and always has been 100% GF (ie Green). As I wasn't impressed with the selection in Jules Bar at LE Meridien that night, I once took three ladies from the bar in Millienium Hotel across the (busy and dangerous) airport road, and we all went to my room in LE Meridien. The five men and women at reception saw us walking past reception, and didn't bat an eyelid, nor ask for ID.I was in copthrone I think which is part of millennium. Never read or heard about millenium bar and not read this post as I was travelling. If would have seen would have visited millennium bar. Any way in nxt visit I will visit.

CleanHands
08-11-15, 21:31
I called Orchid Vue Hotel around midnight tonight.

Reception told me there's no problem bringing in a girl from the new sports bar (or elsewhere) to a room for the night, as long as she has original ID.

They said the sports bar was not busy tonight (Tuesday midnight), so I decided not to go there.

But at 200 AED ($60 per night) for a room, and mostly good reviews on hotel websites, I may stay there a night or two for a mini-holiday and explore the Golden Triangle.

FreedomD
08-12-15, 01:12

Reception told me there's no problem bringing in a girl from the new sports bar (or elsewhere) to a room for the night, as long as she has original ID.

They said the sports bar was not busy tonight (Tuesday midnight), so I decided not to go there.

But at 200 AED ($60 per night) for a room, and mostly good reviews on hotel websites, I may stay there a night or two for a mini-holiday and explore the Golden Triangle.I was there a couple of nights ago. No entrance fee and regular prices inside for drinking. Dancing show from a couple of CIS ladies but few people and mostly couples. There was a small table of ladies but I didn't check if working and prices since I was just back from a session. A place to come back anyway.

Cheers

Neo1482
08-12-15, 20:19

But at 200 AED ($60 per night) for a room, and mostly good reviews on hotel websites, I may stay there a night or two for a mini-holiday and explore the Golden Triangle.I had a completely opposite response from the hotel. Called them yesterday to check room availability and also asked them if visitors are allowed. I was immedietly told that no visitors will be allowed in room.

Any one who has stayed in the hotel recently please confirm.

CleanHands
08-12-15, 21:46
I had a completely opposite response from the hotel. Called them yesterday to check room availability and also asked them if visitors are allowed. I was immedietly told that no visitors will be allowed in room.

Any one who has stayed in the hotel recently please confirm.Interesting. I spoke to a guy by phone (he sounded Filipino), and I was pretty clear in my questioning, saying that the hotel was highly recommended by a friend, and I heard they have a new sports bar. He was polite and friendly and thanked me for the compliment, even when I asked if it was okay to take one of the Russian ladies from the sports bar to my hotel room if I stayed there. He said "No problems at all".

As mentioned, I'll try at least one night there soon and will report.

KpPat4676
08-14-15, 14:44
Any idea city max Burdubai and York international both are greens?

I have heard lots of action at York bar and city max sports Barbut they allow girls to room if you stay in these hotels?

Thank you in advance.

Wicked Roger
08-14-15, 15:58
Any idea city max Burdubai and York international both are greens?

I have heard lots of action at York bar and city max sports Barbut they allow girls to room if you stay in these hotels?

Thank you in advance.No PM facility, 6 FRs, 5 are question, 1 where Jackson told you how to get a OM, and still you can't RTFF? Why? There is an advanced search icon on the age tat is useful as the answer to your questions are in the threads.

As you reportedly visited Al Ain etc (based on questions about that) and Fujairah where are the FRs. Share with us your observations on the hotels, the girls etc.

Also RTFF for FRs on 'give and take' and look at the India board where you also posted 1 FR and try to help use not have the same banners on the top of the UAE board also.

Am sure someone will tell me off for picking in Indians again but if you do please read Joe K's FR recently as that was a well articulated paragraph or two.

Dangelo
08-16-15, 14:57
Want to book for 3 nights in Sep. - anyone can help with status of the Hotel? Do they allow visitors with ID to be in the room?

Thank you.

Eric T
08-17-15, 12:01
Mates, senior member, RTFF, have FR and supporting others track record etc etc and now I need your help due to lack of up to date info on select questions. (that short leash. Ouch!)

I've a few weekends of opportunities in the coming days however news of previously guest friendly hotels turning red has me flustered. Along with a wingman, the plan is to book 2 bedroom suites or apartments in 5 star properties taking full advantage of advance non refundable deals. Well known booking sites are helpful in rates but I've no idea on the current guest friendliness of the hotels hence need help of those in the know on current affairs. My plan is to take up a really good offer at Dusit for one weekend and for the second we want to splurge. Can you guys help with the following queries:

1- Is Dusit still GF friendly? Since we would be bar hopping a lot we would be coming in with company around 2-3 am. I don't mind the walk of shame but a full ban on allowing guests would be shyte.

2- Any benefit in booking the Grosvenor house other than opulent luxury? Is it green? Does it being home of Buddha Bar make it worthwhile? (yes I know its expensive).

3- Any feedback on Intercontinental Festival City and/or InterCon Residence Suites (apartments) both look very nice but I dont know if green plus it looks far off from the action but then so are lot of Barsha area 5-stars

4- Any benefit of the Fairmont on SZR? Their rates are high but also heard its red now? Used to be that it was super green with reasonable rates.

5- Getting of lot of good offers on Hyatt properties (hotels as well as apartments) but traditionally they've been super red. Has this really changed? Picking from premiere and heading up the room would be very nice. This was unheard of, but saw some report that Hyatt was green. Anyone know for sure?

6- Please suggest if there are good 5 stars green apartments near the golden triangle.

Am trying to plan that once in many years super duper romp fellas. I'd appreciate your help.

Eric T

Jimmy K II
08-17-15, 12:27
Hi fellow mongers.

As I've just got to know from a friend of mine recently returned from a business trip to DXB, the CONRAD Hotel is turning RED now.

He wanted to head to the room with a non WG looking like Philli (he found at Ratskys) and was stopped by the security on their way to the elevators.

Security guy told him to register the girl (he told him that she's a business collegue which didn't help), but up on the reception, they told him that registering her wouldn't be possible.

So they went to the bar upstairs and took the elevator from there.

Anyone who can confirm, that CONRAD is turning RED?

CleanHands
08-17-15, 14:39
Mates, senior member, RTFF, have FR and supporting others track record etc etc and now I need your help due to lack of up to date info on select questions. (that short leash. Ouch!)
Ouch indeed Mr. Eric!

I browsed MR last night and saw this ad for a hot Lebanese: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-dubai/dali-arab-lebanese-escort-in-dubai.

Here's an extract from the Q & A section of the ad, dated April 2015: "Crown Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai is not allowing female guest. You can book Armani or Address Downtown Dubai they will allow female guest. ".

I'm surprised to see Crowne Plaza is stated as not GF. It always was. LE Meridien Airport is 100% GF.

Also see Dubai reports thread for a few suggested providers.

Snow1998
08-17-15, 15:15

I've a few weekends of opportunities in the coming days however news of previously guest friendly hotels turning red has me flustered. Along with a wingman, the plan is to book 2 bedroom suites or apartments in 5 star properties taking full advantage of advance non refundable deals.

Eric TLE Meridian airport has always consistently been green.

Member #4428
08-17-15, 15:28
Does anyone have any experience with Admiral Plaza Hotel? Is it green.

Most of the websites refer to it as green, but want to make sure before making a booking.

Wicked Roger
08-18-15, 10:05
Does anyone have any experience with Admiral Plaza Hotel? Is it green.

Most of the websites refer to it as green, but want to make sure before making a booking.Vitoed,

You have 3 FRs, two are questions that a simple RTFF would help you with (the other was posted in Kenya for those interested). If you search the forum there are tips on how to find the answer to your question (not necessarily a direct answer but tips as to how to go about it).

Further reading would lead you to certain conclusions about Dubai hotels nowadays also.

Try it and also (while you are at it) search for "give and take" as lots of FRs on that also and then you will get the answers you need.

Member #4428
08-19-15, 08:18
Vitoed,

You have 3 FRs, two are questions that a simple RTFF would help you with (the other was posted in Kenya for those interested). If you search the forum there are tips on how to find the answer to your question (not necessarily a direct answer but tips as to how to go about it).

Further reading would lead you to certain conclusions about Dubai hotels nowadays also.

Try it and also (while you are at it) search for "give and take" as lots of FRs on that also and then you will get the answers you need.Dear Wicked Roger,

Excuse me for invading your kingdom and asking questions. But I thought that what this forum was for. Seems like I was wrong.

I have browsed through the forum for hours, but couldn't find anything related to that particular hotel.

Yes, I'm going to Kenya and if you looked through that forum. It has no info or FR dated few years back.

I'm happy for you that you have started your career with at least 99+ FR and you probably believe this gives you the right to mock new members.

Get it in the bin!

Rajat1
08-19-15, 10:50
Just to sum up a few recent posts.

Green hotels:

1. Four Points Sheraton Bur Dubai.

2. LE meridien, Airport Road.

3. Majestic Hotel, Bur Dubai.

4. Park Regis Kris kin.

Would like to have some input as which of these hotels would be best value for money. I have shortlisted LE meriedien myself for few simple reasons that JULES bar is in the same premises and got lot of activites to do around the pools. Though the Royal club rooms are expensive, would book them only, as the normal deluxe / club room have average reviews.

Aryanz
08-19-15, 20:45
Had booked room in Four Point last week and asked them if they were guest friendly. And got a negative reply. Kindly help with some green apt or hotel in dxb. Pm would be welcomed with sum info on some good WG. For a full night. Indi pak suitable.

Thanks guys.

Rajat1
08-20-15, 09:03
Had booked room in 4 point last week and asked them if they were guest friendly. And got a negative reply. Kindly help with sum green apt or hotel in dxb. Pm would be welcomed with sum info on sum good WG. For a full night. Indi pak suitable.

Thanks guys.Please double check, its a super green hotel we are talking about here and was one of my favorites. Is it the bur Dubai one?

Snow1998
08-20-15, 14:57
Had booked room in 4 point last week and asked them if they were guest friendly. And got a negative reply. Kindly help with sum green apt or hotel in dxb. Pm would be welcomed with sum info on sum good WG. For a full night. Indi pak suitable.

Thanks guys.Come on man did you even read the post just before your post?

Aryanz
08-20-15, 15:41
Please double check, its a super green hotel we are talking about here and was one of my favourites. Is it the bur dubai one?Yes Bur Dubai one. We asked one SP to check with the hotel and they gave a negative to that.

Drfel
08-23-15, 19:14
When I checked in I was told no problem bringing a guest so long as they have ID.

Trouble was my guest had her passport but her visa had expired so no go.

Dr

Kforab
08-23-15, 20:33
Hi,

Any information about Hilton the Walk?

Walk of shame or just ID or no problem? Any club there nearby with PRCs?

Thank you very much for your help!So no one was there?

Sadiqhbk
08-24-15, 07:23
Hi,

There planning to visit Dubai want to know Astoria hotel allows girls or no thanks.

Ruffeek
08-24-15, 15:28
Hi,

There planning to visit Dubai want to know Astoria hotel allows girls or no thanks.As far as I know, it will be tricky and / or not possible to take a girl to your room at night. During the afternoon or early in the evening, it is usually not an issue. After 10 pm, security stands at the elevator at both the lground-level floor as well as the level 1 floor.

Keep in mind that things change very rapidly. One easy thing to do is call up the hotel (even worth a long distance call) and ask them what their guest policy is.

Good luck. Work hard, play hard, and stay hard!

Ruffeek.

CleanHands
08-24-15, 22:54
As a bizarre rule of thumb, most Dubai Hotels with well-known WG clubs (e. G. Regal, York, etc) are 100% not WG-friendly for hotel rooms. I have no idea why. Maybe a senior member can explain why.

An exception: Panorama Hotel Bur Dubai is WG-friendly. (Jockeys bar on Ground floor. Good for daytime and evenings, plus most of the WGs have a room nearby) and a sports bar on first floor that has never been reviewed on ISG as far as I know. A member should check it out. Maybe my member.

Another exception: Karama Hotel in (guess where) Karama. (Almost in Bur Dubai) Filipina WG and semi-WG hotspot, with a few African WGs for those who prefer stronger coffee.

Which reminds me: President Hotel near Karama Hotel has a few bars and clubs (African, Indian, CIS).

Want More
08-25-15, 16:01
Another exception: Karama Hotel in (guess where) Karama. (Almost in Bur Dubai) Filipina WG and semi-WG hotspot, with a few African WGs for those who prefer stronger coffee.

I had a fun night at Karama hotel on my first week in Dubai. I asked the fountain of all knowledge, the taxi driver on some WG places and he took me to Ratsky. I got a phil girl from there, got an over paid room at the hotel. This was around 11 am. We were up there for a few hours and then asked her to go. On my way out, to check out, I saw the other clubs and went into them, two of them were useless dance clubs but the third had a whole bunch of Indian / Pakistani girls.

Since I already had a room, made the most of it. Got a Pakistani girl and finished after breakfast. This hotel was as green as you can get.

Wicked Roger
08-25-15, 16:42
Hi,

There planning to visit Dubai want to know Astoria hotel allows girls or no thanks.17 FRs all question\s (well 95% of the "hey bro" variety.

There are various ways to find out if the Astoria is GF as there have been plenty of FRs from members (myself included) on this subject.

So f you RTFF and also look for "give and take" then you find there is information on this. Despite being nearly drowned at times by the "hey bro" brigade.

Any guess from which board Sadiq hails from??

Airport
08-26-15, 08:59
Hi,

There planning to visit Dubai want to know Astoria hotel allows girls or no thanks.It's usually the case that those hotels that have a mongering venue within / attached to their premises do not allow the girls into the rooms.

JohnGrisham7
08-26-15, 09:17
It's usually the case that those hotels that have a mongering venue within / attached to their premises do not allow the girls into the rooms.Guys,

Almas hotel apartments, behind BurJuman is a Big Green and has a rear entrance, even the reception they do allow the girls provided the girl has her valid ID.

I used the hotel many times and wonderful experience, as it is in heart of Golden Triangle.

Tkn14
08-27-15, 06:52
Since when Panorama Bur Dubai becomes GREEN? I thought this hotel turned to RED because a local woman drove her car through the reception desk when she caught her hubby cheating on her at the hotel.

As a bizarre rule of thumb, most Dubai Hotels with well-known WG clubs (e. G. Regal, York, etc) are 100% not WG-friendly for hotel rooms. I have no idea why. Maybe a senior member can explain why.

An exception: Panorama Hotel Bur Dubai is WG-friendly. (Jockeys bar on Ground floor. Good for daytime and evenings, plus most of the WGs have a room nearby) and a sports bar on first floor that has never been reviewed on ISG as far as I know. A member should check it out. Maybe my member.

Which reminds me: President Hotel near Karama Hotel has a few bars and clubs (African, Indian, CIS).

CleanHands
08-27-15, 08:18
Since when Panorama Bur Dubai becomes GREEN? I thought this hotel turned to RED because a local woman drove her car through the reception desk when she caught her hubby cheating on her at the hotel.It always was Green / GF, at least until about a year ago, and any girls picked up at the bar (or elsewhere) could stay in the hotel room But I can see why it would be red after her bad husband cheated on her. All that bad blood. Ha!

I've been to Jockeys during daylight hours about 20 and 3 or 4 times at night, but the place is always dull as hell, full of boring old coughing and smoking Brit guys watching football on the big screen.

I only ever took one girl from there over many years. She was fine, but nothing to write home aboot. In fact, I had a better time trying to read the Mandarin writing on her wall-poster while she was massaging, sucking and fucking, and trying to read the Mandarin-writing tattoo on her back while giving her a good doggy while and filing my nails.

Joe Karnavic
08-27-15, 14:15
Since when Panorama Bur Dubai becomes GREEN? I thought this hotel turned to RED because a local woman drove her car through the reception desk when she caught her hubby cheating on her at the hotel.Panorama has always been red. It is surprising that it has turned green. Check again please.

As a bizarre rule of thumb, most Dubai Hotels with well-known WG clubs (e. G. Regal, York, etc) are 100% not WG-friendly for hotel rooms. I have no idea why. Maybe a senior member can explain why.If the hotels allow the girls from their club to go to room just imagine the scene. There will be nonstop movement of provocatively dressed WG in their lobby and lifts. The hotel will then look like a seedy brothel. They will loose normal customers especially families.

JohnElton
08-27-15, 17:57
Panorama was red last week.

Panorama has always been red. It is surprising that it has turned green. Check again please.

If the hotels allow the girls from their club to go to room just imagine the scene. There will be nonstop movement of provocatively dressed WG in their lobby and lifts. The hotel will then look like a seedy brothel. They will loose normal customers especially families.

Tkn14
08-29-15, 12:39
The hotel is green with ID. The staff will hold the ID at the desk. They do not make copy or scan.

As always check with the hotel before you book.

Kforab
08-30-15, 17:55
Hi,

I did decide to stay near the beach in one of the Hiltons or Cobrands in Jumeirah.

I'm happy for any suggestion about this area please.

Chacal60
08-31-15, 02:58
Super green and Royal Club room totally worth it if you have an overnight guest. Free happy hour drinks and snacks, good breakfast and the rooms are modern and very spacious.

Just to sum up a few recent posts.

Green hotels:

1. Four Points Sheraton Bur Dubai.

2. LE meridien, Airport Road.

3. Majestic Hotel, Bur Dubai.

4. Park Regis Kris kin.

Would like to have some input as which of these hotels would be best value for money. I have shortlisted LE meriedien myself for few simple reasons that JULES bar is in the same premises and got lot of activites to do around the pools. Though the Royal club rooms are expensive, would book them only, as the normal deluxe / club room have average reviews.

Shiel
08-31-15, 10:19
My friend who works for a hotel has told me that the LE are visiting all hotels and telling them not to allow WG even with IDs. He works in a hotel in Marina / JBR. His hotel now has turned Red.

Corn Holio
08-31-15, 19:46
Super green and Royal Club room totally worth it if you have an overnight guest. .That place will become a brothel soon, everytime I stay there I see its becoming more and more like an old time green gold triangle hotel, can you all please stop advertising for that place before it closes down or something bcz of this publicity in ISG, we can barely have a good green discreet place in these days.

There is still tons of average green hotels out there, please do advertise for that.

Corn Holio
08-31-15, 19:58
Some of Green hotels:

Bustan rotana. Towers rotana SZR. Shangrillah SZR. Rimal rotana rigga road (very cheap) - Gloria hotel. Aarjan rotana burjman. Dusit thani. Intercontinental DFC. Mariot Marquis.

All confirmed,

Aryanz
09-01-15, 10:36
Hi,

Anyone name few green hotel apts in Dubai especially with 3 bedroom options. Well there is only one in Auh super green that fits this match hundred percent. Always used that but in Dubai can anyone help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Throwster
09-01-15, 22:35
Hi,

Anyone name few green hotel apts in Dubai especially with 3 bedroom options. Well there is only one in Auh super green that fits this match hundred percent. Always used that but in Dubai can anyone help me out.

Thanks in advance.Try.

London Crown 1 Hotel Apartments.

BlackCitizen
09-02-15, 07:06
Hi,

Thanks in advance.You can add all Fortune group hotels and apartments. I have personally tested the Grand hotel (Qusais), Fortune Classic Apartments several times. This one has been one of my favorites since girls are always allowed as along as ID is shown (Qusais). I have used both properties several times. I have one time used their apartment near Mankhool not far from the golden triangle. I had the girl up, but cannot confirm this one.

Tkn14
09-02-15, 09:31
That place will become a brothel soon, everytime I stay there I see its becoming more and more like an old time green gold triangle hotel, can you all please stop advertising for that place before it closes down or something bcz of this publicity in ISG, we can barely have a good green discreet place in these days.

There is still tons of average green hotels out there, please do advertise for that.I agree with you! I will not be surprised if the hotel turned RED.

Rajat1
09-03-15, 11:50
Super green and Royal Club room totally worth it if you have an overnight guest. Free happy hour drinks and snacks, good breakfast and the rooms are modern and very spacious.Yes sir, I booked the Royal Club Rooms only. Looks like lots of endless partying for me on the cards there. Any pointers or dos and don'ts would be appreciated in this hotel.

Would post my review once I am there. Alas its still 10 days away!

Gremlin Og
09-04-15, 21:48
Yes sir, I booked the Royal Club Rooms only. Looks like lots of endliess partying for me on the cards there. ANy pointers or dos and donts wuld be appreciated in this hotel. !!

Would post my review once I am there. Alas its still 10 days away!!I second the advice about being discreet with this hotel to preserve its advantages. Frankly, it's too well known. That said, my advice is to find one of the people handling your stay in the club room or royal room and tip them well. Then simply ask about what you want or find about current issues. My usual strategy is to take from Jules and if going to a royal room, simply go thru the back entrance no check in required. If club room, you have to check in but no problems with this as of a month ago. Finally, if pulling from Jules be careful. There is a large regular crowd there and they know a newbie when the see one. So, it takes some skill but look for the new ones and don't let them know you are staying local until price and service is agreed.

HotStud251
09-05-15, 04:05
Does any one know 3-4 bedroom hotel appartments for family stay.

Range 1000 aed.

Thanks.

Eric T
09-07-15, 09:22
Hi all,

Just a quick confirmation that Dusit Thani on SZR is green. However you should make sure you're booked and checked-in as a double occupancy.

Wingman and I booked a 2 BD Apt and they asked if there were just the 2 of us; We said that our wives are joining us shortly. They asked us to list names of the 3rd and 4th guest. We provided whatever names (it doesn't matter as long as their system has 4 guests' names).

Afterwards not even a security stop was had. A casual walk to the elevators and away we went.

On one of the nights of two of the wives strolled up by themselves at different wee hours of the night (3 AM and 6 AM) without any hassle.

The usual precautions apply: keep a low profile, don't be loud and obnoxious, make sure your wifey looks civilian and not a tart from the street.

BTW Coming weekend is the very last to avail some good low season rates from booking websites for dxb hotels after which high season rates will kick in.

All the best!

Eric

BlackCitizen
09-07-15, 14:34
Does any one know 3-4 bedroom hotel appartments for family stay.

Range 1000 aed.

Thanks.Hi mate,

Just google booking.com and you will get all options plus read reviews for general guidance. This time of the year prices are low so you could get a good one for less. It also depend on which side of Dubai you want to stay. If you're new here then may be the new Dubai starting from Trade Center and going towards Jebel Ali is the area to be. All Dubai must see things are in this part.

Accipiters
09-09-15, 16:00
Hello,

Have been staying at the four points Bur Dubai (Bank street) frequently and it has always been green, although the area seems awfully crowded now. Any idea if Four points on SZR is green? Been trying to search but can't seem to get any results.

Thanks

GulfTiger
09-10-15, 22:16
I know seniors get annoyed at this question being asked repeatedly but I am looking for latest answers.

Can anybody recommend any green hotels that they have used recently?

I have phoned many hotels who all say they do not accept guests, in fact nearly every hotel is saying 'no guests allowed?

Previously I have stayed at the Park Regis which was green, but now I want somewhere cheaper, please can any good soul help?

Wicked Roger
09-11-15, 07:53
I know seniors get annoyed at this question being asked repeatedly but I am looking for latest answers.

I have phoned many hotels who all say they do not accept guests, in fact nearly every hotel is saying 'no guests allowed?

Previously I have stayed at the Park Regis which was green, but now I want somewhere cheaper, please can any good soul help?You ask a lot of questions but don't really give, mainly take GT.

If you looked closely in this thread you would see some recent information (in fact the FR immediately before yours is a good example!

Try and let us know some intel please as you are always 'arriving in Dubai" but you never seem to leave with a FR. So we would hate it that you are also classed as a manager type of monger.

FYI here is a link from the hotels thread, easily found via RTFF and will answer your FR.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1619-Dubai-Hotel-Information&p=1771938&viewfull=1#post1771938.

Tkn14
09-11-15, 12:15
FYI most but not all green hotels will answer negatively over the phone. There are many other ways to know if the hotel is green or not:

1- asking a taxi driver "you will be shocked about the info he will be provide".

2- Ask a WG.

3-Read the forum.

4- Just walk with confident with your catch to your hotel room.

Almas apartment in bur Dubai behind Burjuman mall is green cheap apt.

Previously I have stayed at the Park Regis which was green, but now I want somewhere cheaper, please can any good soul help?

Laziali
09-11-15, 22:23
Hi everyone,

I have stayed in Radisson Blu Down Town, the one near Dubai Mall. It is Red and I just came to know that Police are being little bit more aggressive against P.S. And mongering.

I have called a couple of girls, they succeeded to come directly to my room. However, 5 minutes later I got a call from Reception Saying that Visitors are not allowed, and you need to get a separate room under the girls name if you her to stay with you. Not sure if this is Police Policy, or greed.

Some hotels would charge you extra just to bring the girl in about 500 Dhs or so, and if you book a room directly from the reception, they will charge you double the internet rate.

I heard that if you bring the girl with you before checking in, they might allow her, back to the point that you need double occupancy and they need to register 2 names upon check in.

Tkn14
09-15-15, 13:30
Rolla Residence hotel apartments in Bur Dubai is green with ID as of 9/13/2015.

GulfTiger
09-15-15, 17:14
Thank you. Information like this benefits people greatly. I think I will use this hotel when I arrive next month.

Rolla Residence hotel apartments in Bur Dubai is green with ID as of 9/13/2015.

Dangelo
09-15-15, 20:52
Hi everyone,

I have stayed in Radisson Blu Down Town, the one near Dubai Mall. It is Red and I just came to know that Police are being little bit more aggressive against P.S. And mongering.

I have called a couple of girls, they succeeded to come directly to my room. However, 5 minutes later I got a call from Reception Saying that Visitors are not allowed, and you need to get a separate room under the girls name if you her to stay with you. Not sure if this is Police Policy, or greed.

Some hotels would charge you extra just to bring the girl in about 500 Dhs or so, and if you book a room directly from the reception, they will charge you double the internet rate.

I heard that if you bring the girl with you before checking in, they might allow her, back to the point that you need double occupancy and they need to register 2 names upon check in.Radisson Blu Creek green if you check-in together & have booked double occupancy in advanced. Tested this at RB Creek last week and stayed 2 nights w / my "wife" there.

I think almost always works this way, but need to manage to have a lady with you before checking in.

EightyFour
09-16-15, 03:21
Radisson Blu Creek green if you check-in together & have booked double occupancy in advanced. Tested this at RB Creek last week and stayed 2 nights w / my "wife" there.

I think almost always works this way, but need to manage to have a lady with you before checking in.Do they check her ID or only yours when checking in?

I'm the very paranoid type so it would be a deal breaker for me.

Dangelo
09-16-15, 21:44
Do they check her ID or only yours when checking in?

I'm the very paranoid type so it would be a deal breaker for me.Both of you need to pass in the the ID for scanning during check-in. But what to be paranoid about that? Works fine for me at LMA (here no issue even if she comes later).

JW Marriott Marq, RB Creek.

EightyFour
09-17-15, 16:00
But what to be paranoid about that?I don't like any kind of records about me and a WG being together.

And thanks for the information.

Joe Karnavic
09-18-15, 03:52
I don't like any kind of records about me and a WG being together.

And thanks for the information.It is mandatory for hotels to pass on these records to authorities for security purpose. But they are not bothered about your mongering activity. They keep this record to trace things if there are issues of different kind.

Tkn14
09-21-15, 05:16
Capitol Hotel in Al Mina Rd Bur Dubai is green with ID.

BlackCitizen
09-21-15, 07:33
One my best alternatives to hotel is Airbnb. This website offers several choices of private residences with no hotel style check in. When searching for apartment I always check the option for entire home or house, since some of the ads here are on sharing basis with the owner.

Virtually there places offer a trouble free environment. All you have to do is being registered and verified before you can use the service. I have recently rented an apartment in Dubai Marina and and received 2 different girls in the day. Some of these apartments have just normal security personnel who will not bother you at all once they know that you're booked in the building. Some require new comers to write names on registers, but it's not the hotel ID registration thing.

I resorted also to site site when travelling to some countries where the majority of hotels are not girl friendly.

Happy mongering to all.

Member #4428
09-26-15, 12:06
I can confirm that Millennium Airport was green this week.

Booked a room for 2 pax, but was checking in alone. The receptionist asked if somebody else was joining me, I gave her a bullshit story that my girlfriends flight got delayed / cancelled and I am not sure if she can make it. She asked me for her name to put on the reservation anyways. So I gave her a made up name (only first name as I can't remember her last name LOL, in case I had to provide ID later. As you know most of the Asian girls use some random English name, so this can be your excuse if questioned later).

Went out few hours later on a tinder date with a decent Philippina and took her back to the hotel. Got stopped by the security by the lifts asking if we were the guests in the hotel. Gave the guy my room number, he checked his list and wished us a good night.

Hope this helps somebody.

Wgfriendly
09-29-15, 08:59
I can confirm that Millennium Airport was green this week.

Booked a room for 2 pax, but was checking in alone. The receptionist asked if somebody else was joining me, I gave her a bullshit story that my girlfriends flight got delayed / cancelled and I am not sure if she can make it. She asked me for her name to put on the reservation anyways. So I gave her a made up name (only first name as I can't remember her last name LOL, in case I had to provide ID later. As you know most of the Asian girls use some random English name, so this can be your excuse if questioned later).

Went out few hours later on a tinder date with a decent Philippina and took her back to the hotel. Got stopped by the security by the lifts asking if we were the guests in the hotel. Gave the guy my room number, he checked his list and wished us a good night.

Hope this helps somebody.Thank you for posting the information!

But I am a bit confused about what a "green" hotel is?

For me, a green hotel is a hotel that lets you go to your room with different prostitutes on different nights or even within the same day, even with 2 or more prostitutes at the same time.

Yellow would be there are additional costs.

Orange is when the hotel really is red but can be tricked (like this one).

Can anyone confirm what is really meant when people here just post "hotel XY is green" ?

Limburg69
09-30-15, 12:04
Hello,

I stayed at the RR for a few times now.

I do not believe there is any check on girls entering the hotel as the Rock Bottom club is on the 1st Floor.

I met a WG (there are not too many) in Rock Bottom one night and we just went out of the bar into the elevator to my room without any problems.

Limburg69
09-30-15, 13:37
Last time I visited this hotel I took a date from Kubu straight from the street into the lobby elevator up to my room for three hours of fun without any hassle or questions from hotel staff.

Wgfriendly
09-30-15, 15:03
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Vigilantemoscow
10-03-15, 20:28
Tulip apartments (nice place though) is RED per confirmation of reservation policy and subsequent inquiry at the desk.

Pearl Residence phone inquiry indicates is a categoric RED.

Lots of the nicer apartment hotels in the area have Arab families semi-permanently living so clearly there is little tolerance to any hint of mongering plus paranoid presence of cameras.

I have seen WAGs / street sluts entering Grand Midwest nearby though, will investigate further although their rooms are not the cleanest.

To be honest for me AD is a better place in terms of convenience and overall prices with decent supply (understanding it lacks the expensive stunners Dubai boast about and the variety).

Knight Blue
10-04-15, 19:38
Something to do with an email from LE.

Jimmy K II
10-05-15, 10:19
Something to do with an email from LE.Where does this information come from?

What does RED mean (totally forbidden to bring in guests)?

What about Jules Bar? Still a pick-up joint?

LMD was always very green.

Will be there again soon and hope, that this turns out to be a false information.

Please keep us updated about the real status!

Many thanks in advance!

Stier1970
10-05-15, 13:58
Citymax in Bur Dubai is also red now. No guests allowed. Very strict.

Boofer
10-06-15, 18:53
Is it green?

Maringos
10-06-15, 21:13
Both of you need to pass in the the ID for scanning during check-in. But what to be paranoid about that? Works fine for me at LMA (here no issue even if she comes later).

JW Marriott Marq, RB Creek.Last week was in JW Marq and it turned red.

Alex Dee
10-07-15, 12:49
Citymax in Bur Dubai is also red now. No guests allowed. Very strict.Wow, seems Bur Dubai is going red, can anyone shed any light on this please.

Member #4361
10-07-15, 13:08
Something to do with an email from LE.I hope this isn't true. Did you call and ask, which I don't think is a good strategy, or were you actually turned away? I'm planning on being there in a few weeks so hopefully we can get another confirmation or two.

Maringos
10-07-15, 18:31
Hi,

Two weeks ago was in JW Marq and it turned red so I moved to Media Rotana and was okay, had 3 girls on three nights no problem.

Just register at the front desk and everything is okay.

Today I called to plan my trip in a week they told me policy changed. I called twice at different times and same answer.

Did they change the policy or this is for telephone??

I called also, Holiday Inn Albarsha, Sheraton MOE, Radisson Royal SZR, Crowne Plaza SZR and same answer.

It seems Dubai is turning red.

How about Gloria hotel apartments or grand Midwest apartments next to metro station in tecom?

Any advice for a place in tecom that is 4-5 stars (I don't want it to look suspicious in my company as they pick me up from the hotel)?

Thanks

JohnGrisham7
10-08-15, 10:19
Hotel Almas Dubai is always Green, Behind Burjuman center.

Kirch
10-10-15, 11:11
I did some search here but found different posts about those 2 hotels. Some say green, some say red. Anybody know for sure? Hyatt Regency is red for sure as I know.

Tkn14
10-10-15, 12:26
Baity Hotel Apartments Bur Dubai is green with ID as of Oct 8th.

Winchester Grand Hotel Apartment Bur Dubai is green with ID as of Oct 9th.

Disclaimer: Please check with the hotel before you book as policy may change at any time.

Vigilantemoscow
10-10-15, 16:11
Citymax in Bur Dubai is also red now. No guests allowed. Very strict.Are you sure is a Green and not an Orange?

I was hanging around the sports bar and restaurants and saw several "mixed" couples entering the building and walking straight to the lifts. Also "suspicious" couples checking in after midnight.

Ladies at reception are busy all the time and do not seem to monitor people flows. Security guards can't simply figure out in that big place who is going where and with whom.

BlackCitizen
10-11-15, 07:26
This hotel seems to be green.

I went there to meet a WG who is staying at the hotel. She confirmed that no one would stop me from reaching her room. On arrival I found that the elevators are located at the end of a corridor on the left side of the big lobby. The corridor starts at some sort of lounge cafe, not near the reception. In the big lobby nobody seems to be interested or looking at me. I just guessed a female could have done the same as me and go straight to the elevators and reach the rooms.

Unfortunately for her, I did not stay since I discovered that she was not the girl on the picture as advertised on the website where I chatted her. She tried to persuade me by flashing her boobs, but I just turned away since I only presented half of my body into the room.

Jimmy K II
10-11-15, 12:52
I hope this isn't true. Did you call and ask, which I don't think is a good strategy, or were you actually turned away? I'm planning on being there in a few weeks so hopefully we can get another confirmation or two.Can anyone please confirm the current status of LMD?

I'll be there in November and want to know, what's going on.

Thanks for an updated status!

JakeMac
10-11-15, 14:40
Just wondering. How does it work in Dubai with entering apartments? I was thinking of renting an apartment online. I saw one that said "friends are welcome to visit". Most of the others only have as rules, "no parties, no smoking, no pets". When they say they have a doorman, does he stop you from bringing in a guest? Can you just buzz in guests? It looks like the hotel apartments are just like hotels as far as entry, but I am talking about the ones in places like airbnb.

Thanks.

Shiel
10-11-15, 18:17
Most of the hotels in SZR are Red due to pressure by LE. Any hotel found allowing WGs, the GM of these hotels are being called and warned. LE are there in most of the hotel lobbies. So the hotels are not taking any chance.

Knight Blue
10-12-15, 01:15
Can anyone please confirm the current status of LMD?

Thanks for an updated status!It is Red. Saw a few mongers stopped at the door and did not try bringing anyone in. Both in RC and the regular hotel.

AmitMath
10-12-15, 04:34
Hi,

Is ibis at Deira city center red or green?

Any info?

BlackCitizen
10-12-15, 05:15
Just wondering. How does it work in Dubai with entering apartments? I was thinking of renting an apartment online. I saw one that said "friends are welcome to visit". Most of the others only have as rules, "no parties, no smoking, no pets". When they say they have a doorman, does he stop you from bringing in a guest? Can you just buzz in guests? It looks like the hotel apartments are just like hotels as far as entry, but I am talking about the ones in places like airbnb.

Thanks.You can search Airbnb. Look for apartments which are rented in normal residential towers. Generally these places do not a areéception but ŕ security personnel who is there to enforce any law. They will question you. Some might register names of all non permanent resident in a log book only. I have tried several of them.

Goodluck.

Casey69
10-12-15, 10:32
Rolla Residence hotel apartments in Bur Dubai is green with ID as of 9/13/2015.Hi,

Is Rolla appts still green with everything going red in Bud Dubai?

Please advise,

C

Member #4374
10-12-15, 13:23
Citymax in Bur Dubai is also red now. No guests allowed. Very strict.This is my experience about Citymax Al Barsha last week. I had a female guest last week who stayed in that hotel. I went to visit her a couple of times in her room (both during the day and in the evening) and nobody stopped me nor did they ask for my ID. I went to the parking with my car and only told the security the room number. I parked my car and took the elevator to her floor.

Cheers

Mikito
10-12-15, 22:40
Can anyone please confirm the current status of LMD?

Thanks for an updated status!LMD is red. Was there tried and asked. The WG's would not even try!

Shame!

Rhode1
10-13-15, 03:14
It is Red. Saw a few mongers stopped at the door and did not try bringing anyone in. Both in RC and the regular hotel.Whouaah, I am little in panic, because I reserved 1 room at LRM at the end of November!!

Do you think I have to cancel it and find an apartment or airbnb?

It would be interesting to have a feedback from a WG at the Jules bar.

What are they doing now?

PM is also of course accepted.

And the question is also for the WG working at the Premiere!

What do they do now?

Thanks in advance.

Rhode1
10-13-15, 03:16
If the LE is so active now, maybe the best choice is to move to Abu.

Any idea about that?

In PM, it is also OK).

AugustChrist
10-13-15, 06:37
I confirm PRKK remains green for the time being. Double occ. Should be booked and ID is required upon arrival.

Stay safe.

Cheers,

AC

Sadiqhbk
10-13-15, 12:08
Hey guys,

Booked my room in York in end of October is it green or that too turning red please help thanks.

Wicked Roger
10-13-15, 19:13
Hey guys,

Booked my room in York in end of October is it green or that too turning red please help thanks.You really ask a lot of questions for 26 FRs.

Big Daddy 1906
10-13-15, 21:46
Hey guys,

Booked my room in York in end of October is it green or that too turning red please help thanks.York has been RED for a loooooong time. I don't recall it EVER being GREEN. Others can help me out with this.

Pitingoul
10-13-15, 22:21
Whouaah, I am little in panic, because I reserved 1 room at LRM at the end of November!!

Do you think I have to cancel it and find an apartment or airbnb?

It would be interesting to have a feedback from a WG at the Jules bar.

What are they doing now?

PM is also of course accepted.

And the question is also for the WG working at the Premiere!

What do they do now?

Thanks in advance.Well as this my favorite hotel for 10 years and been there every month.

Well known by all staff. I do not worry about this.

For you don't panic.

I just have a confirmation from Meridien staff, that the won't allow guess after 2 am.

So be early before 1:30 with your guess.

Anyway the staff at night are very limited, just give them a 20 DHs notes they will be happy.

A 50 Dhs notes they could escort you to your room at RC.

If you pay 1500 to a WG you could give them even 50 Nts.

Everybody happy and little brother also.

Enjoy.

Cons68
10-14-15, 08:32
I can emphatically assure you it is not turning red.

Hey guys,

Booked my room in York in end of October is it green or that too turning red please help thanks.

Sadiqhbk
10-14-15, 13:00
You really ask a lot of questions for 26 FRs.I am sorry bro but I am going to Dubai for the first time after joining this site so need some information not asking for any help with WGs or anything like that just a general info on hotel I think that's OK thanks anyways for your help bro.

Snow1998
10-14-15, 21:18
I am sorry bro but I am going to Dubai for the first time after joining this site so need some information not asking for any help with WGs or anything like that just a general info on hotel I think that's OK thanks anyways for your help bro.WR,

You didn't say your brother was visiting. Will he be bringing along some good pinays? And I concur with Cons. York is one hotel that does not have to turn red.

Lior 52
10-16-15, 09:21
Hey guys,

Booked my room in York in end of October is it green or that too turning red please help thanks.Club is green. Hotel has always been red you can't take girls up to your room.

Svenne69
10-16-15, 15:35
Hey friends,

First time to Dubai for business and some pleasure.

Is Towers Rotana still green? Any info on Hilton Dubai Creek.

These have been booked for me.

Or any other decent business hotel in same area that is green and recommended.

I'll revert with a business report.

Safe mongering friends!

Wicked Roger
10-16-15, 17:27
Hey friends,

Safe mongering friends!You have been a "first time many times in 13 FRs and you promised detailed FRs as you do above but nothing ever appears.

You dot have a PM facility either as you have ot paid $20.

And if you had RTFF the answers are there given the location of the hotels alone there is an answer.

But methinks you are another manager so maybe you will be lucky and a kind soul may tell you but a look back a few pages (say 20 seconds) and you can find an idea of the answer.

Simple, easy really so try it. Failing that there I another way to find out and that again is found by RTFF.

Just my thoughts and I hope you post some decent FRs this time as in Sri Lanka, China, HK you did not.

MurphyLove
10-16-15, 17:41
Shouldn't have any problem with Hilton Dubai Creek. They are very green.

Hey friends,

Safe mongering friends!

Assad76
10-16-15, 20:52
Both are green (ID required) I would recommend Hilton.

Hey friends,

Safe mongering friends!

Svenne69
10-16-15, 22:24
You have been a "first time many times in 13 FRs and you promised detailed FRs as you do above but nothing ever appears.

You dot have a PM facility either as you have ot paid $20.

And if you had RTFF the answers are there given the location of the hotels alone there is an answer.

But methinks you are another manager so maybe you will be lucky and a kind soul may tell you but a look back a few pages (say 20 seconds) and you can find an idea of the answer.

Simple, easy really so try it. Failing that there I another way to find out and that again is found by RTFF.

Just my thoughts and I hope you post some decent FRs this time as in Sri Lanka, China, HK you did not.Sorry to upset you Roger.

Yes I do not travel a lot, which makes me first time to a few places. If I do not monger, as I tend to avoid if I do not feel it is worth the risk as in Sri Lanka, there is nothing to post. You might just ignore my comments please.

I did write "still" green for Towers Rotana, as I found information about 6 weeks old. I did not find any info on Hilton in last 10 weeks, so I guess it is OK to make a Query.

Be strong!

Snow1998
10-17-15, 04:44
Club is green. Hotel has always been red you can't take girls up to your room.And how would you know?

The club is actually multi colored, depending on day of month.

JohnGrisham7
10-21-15, 07:26
Hi guys,

I was in Dubai last week and Admiral Plaza is a complete Green, WG has to register the ID and walk into your Room.

No issue at all, very peaceful, except the noise of other guests made in the lobby.

Steve W
10-21-15, 19:37
Firstly, it's an OK hotel at a reasonable price and extremely conveniently located for the golden triangle. I was there two weeks ago and had no problem signing in my lady for the night. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I booked in as double occupancy (didn't cost any more) but checked in on my own, when asked, I just said my partner will check in later. Cheers, SW.

TicToc
10-21-15, 21:41
Any new information on the supposed change? I will be staying there and my long time girl is flying in to meet me. Won't be trying to sneak her in late night and she will not be dressed like coming from club.

Can I just register her and pay the difference in rate? She will be there multiple nights and during day hours as well.

Cheers.

Hi,

Two weeks ago was in JW Marq and it turned red so I moved to Media Rotana and was okay, had 3 girls on three nights no problem.

Just register at the front desk and everything is okay.

Today I called to plan my trip in a week they told me policy changed. I called twice at different times and same answer.

Did they change the policy or this is for telephone??

I called also, Holiday Inn Albarsha, Sheraton MOE, Radisson Royal SZR, Crowne Plaza SZR and same answer.

It seems Dubai is turning red.

How about Gloria hotel apartments or grand Midwest apartments next to metro station in tecom?

Any advice for a place in tecom that is 4-5 stars (I don't want it to look suspicious in my company as they pick me up from the hotel)?

Thanks

Casey69
10-26-15, 13:36
Hi,

Raintree Rolla hotel is green. I had booked double occupancy but still they charged me 250 Dirhams (60 Euro) each time a checked in with a WG. Pure theft!

See.

BlackCitizen
10-27-15, 06:38
Hi,

Raintree Rolla hotel is green. I had booked double occupancy but still they charged me 250 Dirhams (60 Euro) each time a checked in with a WG. Pure theft!

See.Usually green hôtels do not charge extra when you book a double room. I had a similar experience at one of my favorite green hotel. After the WG was sent to my room, the receptionist also sent an attendant asking for extra 100 dhs. I think it s down in his pocket. After this I have been several times to that place at no extra cost.

Global1810
10-28-15, 21:57
I have never had a problem at Hilton Dubai Creek.

Rhode1
10-30-15, 05:28
Radisson blu is red, LRM is red, etc.

So I have 2 questions:

1) which are the hotels near the LRMeridien which are still green?

I going to arrive in Deira in a few weeks and I think I will cancel LRM and try to find an apartment, suites or villa to rent, weekly.

2) Can some members send me only in private message (LE is present here) if they know some apartments or residences that I could rent for a week and where I wouldn't have any problem.

The best for me would be not too far from Premiere or Jules in LRM.

Of course, like always, I will make a full report of this trouble period in Dubai.

First time I won't stay in a hotel in Dubai since 1988!

What a pity.

Thanks in advance.

Wicked Roger
10-30-15, 08:39
Is green with ID of course.

When I was checking out 3 guys brought in some cuties and all gave their passports to the front desk and went upstairs.

And certain 'pervs' were using my room at times for business meetings so wife would not find them. And they had to be home for tea as the leash is super short LOL.

So it is green and is not far from the airport but is pricey.

Ultimate Avatar
10-31-15, 08:01
Guys safe to say that address Hotel Dubai Mall is green. Didn't have any issues with girl coming up to the room.

Cheers,

UAV

Boofer
10-31-15, 20:43
Is it Green?

HardBoy
11-02-15, 18:40
Green with ID and registration.

MaximusBibicus
11-03-15, 11:46

When I was checking out 3 guys brought in some cuties and all gave their passports to the front desk and went upstairs.

And certain 'pervs' were using my room at times for business meetings so wife would not find them. And they had to be home for tea as the leash is super short LOL.

So it is green and is not far from the airport but is pricey.It's an amazing hotel, I concur, even the filly receptionist there is a good catch.

JakeMac
11-04-15, 17:34
I got an apartment online for a few days near downtown. It had a 24 hour security / front desk, but everyone enters from the parking garage side in the back of the building. There is a guy there too but mostly disinterested as he has to sit there on a fold up chair all day and night. Took some company from the clubs to my place a couple times. I drove them in my car so even the guy at the parking deck couldn't really tell who was in my car. This worked magnificently for me.

When looking for the apartment, I looked for ones that did NOT have 24 hour check in (since they can actually be hotel apartments). I tried to avoid that and a doorman, but ended up with one that had the security desk / doorman. I didn't try to get past them, especially since they are located at the front door which no one uses in that building because the most accessible side is the back side, where the parking lot is and restaurants, etc. So I had no trouble.

I also stayed in a 5 star in downtown for a couple weeks. I was able to just walk in with a girl once and kind of took a roundabout way to my room -- which I had scouted out earlier -- and it worked and it was around 11:30 pm. However, most nights when I would come back to the room it looked like security was right on top of things and I am pretty sure I could not have made it. However, during the daytime and early evening and at times when there was a lot of traffic in the lobby I think anyone could make it in as long as the girl was dressed somewhat non-hooker-ish. I saw a number of nice looking, "party / club" dressed women come in with no challenges but it was usually early evening.

Snow1998
11-04-15, 23:44
I got an apartment online for a few days near downtown. It had a 24 hour security / front desk, but everyone enters from the parking garage side in the back of the building.
When looking for the apartment, I looked for ones that did NOT ha.Any details on the type of apart and pricing?

ClitLover2012
11-07-15, 09:01
Hi All,

I am in the process of relocating to Dxb and will be staying at the Rose Rayhaan by Rotana on Sheikh Zayed Road for a month. Any feedback on whether this hotel / apartment is green?

Thanks.

Ash.

Wicked Roger
11-07-15, 13:33
Hi All,

I am in the process of relocating to Dxb and will be staying at the Rose Rayhaan by Rotana on Sheikh Zayed Road for a month. Any feedback on whether this hotel / apartment is green?

Thanks.

Ash.Was red when I was there but if you come in early enough there is no issue.

Is how you play it as you need be subtle, something some on this board severely lack LOL.

Gilla
11-07-15, 21:45
Hilton Dubai Creek is green with ID as of 7th Nov.

Member #4361
11-08-15, 04:55
It is still possible to bring girls during the day or early evening. I was lucky at 2 pm and again at 9 pm. However anything late at night is not going to work as they had security at the doors.

Hopefully this is temporary as the best part of UAE mongering is taking the Filis for LT overnight.

Scorcher.

Eric T
11-08-15, 10:53
Unfortunately our last weekend didn't go as splendid as the previous two. After checking into Rimal Rotana based on feedback on ISG it turned out to be a very cramped area with a RED status at late night 3 AM. The lobby is small and you have to do a short walk of shame to reach the lifts. Location is Muraqabat area so its like a central place but honestly not worth the hassle.

You CAN go up from the basement parking HOWEVER its on CCTV so you can receive a knock on your door asking to remove your new friends.

I would stick to my usual 5 star on SZR next time.

Eric T

The Silent One
11-08-15, 19:27
It is still possible to bring girls during the day or early evening. I was lucky at 2 pm and again at 9 pm. However anything late at night is not going to work as they had security at the doors.

Hopefully this is temporary as the best part of UAE mongering is taking the Filis for LT overnight.

Scorcher.Is it not possible to pickup from Jules at 2 am anymore? Even with ID at the reception? I am planning to come over next week. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Cons68
11-09-15, 08:08
Next time you are refused a guest you know how to act.

'I belong to ISIL and will blow up this hotel if I don't get room service,' drunk Saudi guest tells Dubai hotel.

A hotel guest who claimed to be a member of Islamic militant group ISIL and threatened to bomb a Dubai hotel has said he was drunk at the time and does recall the incident, according to a report by Gulf News.

The Saudi guest called the hotel reception and made the threats if the hotel did not immediately send room service to his room.

"I belong to Deash group and will blow up the hotel if you do not send me someone from room service to help me," the guest was reported as saying. The Egyptian receptionist called the police after receiving the threat.

"I was too drunk and I do not remember what happened," the defendant told the Dubai Court of First Instance on Sunday when questioned by a judge.

"I had consumed alcohol and I was too drunk to remember what happened or what I said. I don't remember anything. I only gained consciousness in the police station. But I cannot remember anything else," he added.

The Saudi guest's lawyer defended his client by claiming there was no recorded evidence of the phone threat.

The judgment will be issued on November 22.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/-i-belong-isil-will-blow-up-this-hotel-if-i-don-t-get-room-service-drunk-saudi-guest-tells-dubai-hotel-611614.html#. VkBB5 oSRs2 x.

JakeMac
11-10-15, 06:53
Any details on the type of apart and pricing?Sure, it was a studio apartment in a residential building. Around $190 a night -- which is right at 700 AED. The building was inhabited by lots of younger professional expats aged 22-40 with many attractive females -- not WGs!. Found it online.

Tkn14
11-10-15, 08:32
You know What?

One of my regular told me once " A well educated Saudi boy pick me up and went to the Fairmont hotel at SZR, and guess what happen? The hotel staff told him: saudis are not allowed to bring a girl to the room. The well educated saudi boy said let me talk to the manager. Guess what the manager said: Saudis and Kuwaity residents are not allowed to bring a girl to the room. " As a matter of fact Fairmont is not the only hotel that does not allow a certain nationalities to bring a female guest to the room.

In general Fairmont SZR is green with ID.

-Hilton Creek is green with ID.

Next time you are refused a guest you know how to act.

'I belong to ISIL and will blow up this hotel if I don't get room service,' drunk Saudi guest tells Dubai hotel.

A hotel guest who claimed to be a member of Islamic militant group ISIL and threatened to bomb a Dubai hotel has said he was drunk at the time and does recall the incident, according to a report by Gulf News.

The Saudi guest called the hotel reception and made the threats if the hotel did not immediately send room service to his room.

"I belong to Deash group and will blow up the hotel if you do not send me someone from room service to help me," the guest was reported as saying. The Egyptian receptionist called the police after receiving the threat.

"I was too drunk and I do not remember what happened," the defendant told the Dubai Court of First Instance on Sunday when questioned by a judge.

"I had consumed alcohol and I was too drunk to remember what happened or what I said. I don't remember anything. I only gained consciousness in the police station. But I cannot remember anything else," he added.

The Saudi guest's lawyer defended his client by claiming there was no recorded evidence of the phone threat.

The judgment will be issued on November 22.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/-i-belong-isil-will-blow-up-this-hotel-if-i-don-t-get-room-service-drunk-saudi-guest-tells-dubai-hotel-611614.html#. VkBB5 oSRs2 x.

Cons68
11-10-15, 09:06
I think this kind of situations depend on the political mood changing on a quite unpredictable (for us) manner. I suspect this is linked to internal power struggles, but it could be that someone is bored and has a lot of fun changing the rules and seeing us running like beheaded chickens.

And just to clarify, claiming to be a member of Daesh and threatening with blowing the hotel is not a good idea.

You know What?

One of my regular told me once " A well educated Saudi boy pick me up and went to the Fairmont hotel at SZR, and guess what happen? The hotel staff told him: saudis are not allowed to bring a girl to the room. The well educated saudi boy said let me talk to the manager. Guess what the manager said: Saudis and Kuwaity residents are not allowed to bring a girl to the room. " As a matter of fact Fairmont is not the only hotel that does not allow a certain nationalities to bring a female guest to the room.

-Hilton Creek is green with ID.

Aamir382
11-10-15, 12:23
Hi,

Can anyone suggest me hotel name which is green in bur Dubai?

I always stays at Rainbow, but now its RED.

Joe Karnavic
11-11-15, 10:24
You know What?

-Hilton Creek is green with ID.I agree with Cons that this is to do more with change of political relations or some tit for tat response to an incident. But generally of all GCC nationals these two nationalities are considered arrogant and there will be trouble if they are bringing in girl. They may have a friend hiding in the room and both will do the girl against her will probabaly anal. It will end up in girl coming down shattered and may want to call police. They don't give damn what the local law says. So maybe Hotels have decided to take evasive action.

Joe Karnavic
11-11-15, 13:25
You know What?

The hotel staff told him: saudis are not allowed to bring a girl to the room. The well educated saudi boy said let me talk to the manager. Guess what the manager said: Saudis and Kuwaity residents are not allowed to bring a girl to the room. " As a matter of fact Fairmont is not the only hotel that does not allow a certain nationalities to bring a female guest to the room.

Again it is case of nationalities name being spoiled by rotten apples in their case it may be many but not necessarily a general trend. I entertained some Saudi Engineers who were well mannered and treated women with respect. But not allowing certain nationalities to bring girls is little over top. Tomorrow it may be Jordanian or Indian nationals. And this is 7th most favored tourist destination in the world. There seems to be overall confusion about the route they want to take.

Poonhound69
11-11-15, 14:43
Hi,

I always stays at Rainbow, but now its RED.Rainbow has recently outsourced mgmt.

A friend stayed at Ramada 3 nights last week.

Booked double occupancy.

Had a different girl 2 nights and were allowed on with a scan. He had an old filipina flame join him in the lobby at 6 pm and they were able to go up direct to the room without scan.

Worth a shot.

EightyFour
11-11-15, 17:49
But generally of all GCC nationals these two nationalities are considered arrogant and there will be trouble if they are bringing in girl.I think it has more to do with them being Muslim.

Few other countries can say 99% of their population is officially Muslim.

Want More
11-12-15, 04:00
Is it Green?I have used it before, it is green with ID but the walk of shame is long and painful.

Snow1998
11-12-15, 04:38
I think it has more to do with them being Muslim.

Few other countries can say 99% of their population is officially Muslim.Tend to agree with this. Its like the dilemma faced by pubs. Serving alcohol to muslims is prohibited and they can get fines / lose their licence. When the law gets involved the book is thrown at both parties. So its possible hotels are taking the safe route and I seriously doubt this hurts their business.

Aryanz
11-12-15, 08:03
Hi,

I always stays at Rainbow, but now its RED.You can stay at fortune Karama in but Dubai area and fortune boutique in Diera always green for me.

Cons68
11-12-15, 10:16
I have seen a local guy threatening the doorman at seaview because they did not want to let him in (because he was muslim and they serve alcohol and it is fucking illegal for him to be there).

Guess what, he pulled his phone and threatened to call the chief of police if they did not let him in for free. And he got his wishes. That night I refused to enter, if that fucker can go for free so should I.

Of course if i had videoed or taken any picture I would have been arrested for bad mouthing the most glorious city in the galaxy.

The wonders of doing business in Dubai.

Tend to agree with this. Its like the dilemma faced by pubs. Serving alcohol to muslims is prohibited and they can get fines / lose their licence. When the law gets involved the book is thrown at both parties. So its possible hotels are taking the safe route and I seriously doubt this hurts their business.

JakeMac
11-12-15, 18:35
This is just what I was told so I am not saying it is true. But it was told to me by a foreigner (Arab Muslim) living in this place for many years. I asked if Muslims would get in trouble more than non-Muslims for doing something like drinking or whatever else is frowned upon in Islam -- kind of the way it works in Malaysia. Their answer was a resounding NO! However when they started explaining, they said that Emiratis get away with everything. They said you may hear of an Emirati being arrested but then you will never hear of anything happening to them after that- even for serious charges such as murder. Also, They don't have to pay the speed camera tickets or they get to pay 1/2. But the Expats are given no leniency. And their cases are highly publicized by the UAE. If an Emirati or even a GCC Arab tells the police you did something to offend them, then you will be off to jail. I was told: don't do road rage and don't argue with anyone, especially in a store or place of business. Now, I don't know how much Saudis get leniency but I am guessing it is pretty much. Plus I was told that there have been times when if a man and woman got into a cab and then started PDA in the back seat; that the cab drivers have been known to just drive you to the police station and tell the police you were being indecent. The laws are very clear, however they are enforced in a seemingly arbitrary way.

On another topic, race. I walked into some clubs and there were brown / black people in there (various countries of origin) and none of the girls seemed to be paying them any attention. However, as a white guy, they came at me immediately, and non-stop until I would choose one -- or two. Now, I wasn't in these places enough times to know if I was getting a false impression (maybe they had told they girls they weren't interested at all or were regulars and the girls knew them already and knew they weren't there to take a girl. I don't know, but I seemed to be more popular than a lot of the guys in there). Maybe its because I looked like the easiest person to take money from haha.

I also got in free. Not sure if everyone got in free (there was a sign saying 75 AED entrance fee), but one night I did see a couple guys of color being held up at the door by the security guy and the person at the pay window.

Lior 52
11-13-15, 15:34
This is just what I was told so I am not saying it is true. But it was told to me by a foreigner (Arab Muslim) living in this place for many years. I asked if Muslims would get in trouble more than non-Muslims for doing something like drinking or whatever else is frowned upon in Islam -- kind of the way it works in Malaysia. Their answer was a resounding NO! However when they started explaining, they said that Emiratis get away with everything. They said you may hear of an Emirati being arrested but then you will never hear of anything happening to them after that- even for serious charges such as murder. Also, They don't have to pay the speed camera tickets or they get to pay 1/2. But the Expats are given no leniency. And their cases are highly publicized by the UAE. If an Emirati or even a GCC Arab tells the police you did something to offend them, then you will be off to jail. I was told: don't do road rage and don't argue with anyone, especially in a store or place of business. Now, I don't know how much Saudis get leniency but I am guessing it is pretty much. Plus I was told that there have been times when if a man and woman got into a cab and then started PDA in the back seat; that the cab drivers have been known to just drive you to the police station and tell the police you were being indecent. The laws are very clear, however they are enforced in a seemingly arbitrary way.

On another topic, race. I walked into some clubs and there were brown / black people in there (various countries of origin) and none of the girls seemed to be paying them any attention. However, as a white guy, they came at me immediately, and non-stop until I would choose one -- or two. Now, I wasn't in these places enough times to know if I was getting a false impression (maybe they had told they girls they weren't interested at all or were regulars and the girls knew them already and knew they weren't there to take a girl. I don't know, but I seemed to be more popular than a lot of the guys in there). Maybe its because I looked like the easiest person to take money from haha.

I also got in free. Not sure if everyone got in free (there was a sign saying 75 AED entrance fee), but one night I did see a couple guys of color being held up at the door by the security guy and the person at the pay window.The last part is true if I am not mistaken you went to york hotel. I had this a lot I am from europe and lived in dubai for three years. Main reason is at least for me when I go in I order a drink and after another even if I don't take a girl home some guys just go in an only dry f. K. As for the arabs don't get caught or sent to jail is not true they will get in trouble only thing might be if they are connected or as the arabs says has "wasta" he might get a slap on the wrist or pay half the fine.

Cons68
11-13-15, 22:09
Arabs maybe, Emiratis forget. There are quite examples including [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) / murder that got 6 months of jail (victim was 13 yo pakistani).

It would take a lot of international pressure to punish a local for a crime against an expat, and for Saudis, typically Saudis used to get drunk in Bahrain and get into car crashes, sometimes with victims. Some years ago they killed 2 british citizens, Bahrain authorities were ready to let them go back to KSA and "return later" for the due process, British embassy blocked that, it seems the victims were intelligence officers and the British put lot of pressure to have these Saudis punished. A similar incident in Egypt a Saudi guy studying there (with one of my employees) crashed his new Mercedes and killed 2-3 Navy cadets, the vary same night a private plane picked him and he returned home.

There is no rule of law in this part of the world, laws are enforced in very arbitrary ways (but you see some patterns) and anyone who has spent some time here will you this.

JakeMac gave a succinct and reasonably accurate summary of how things work here.

The last part is true if I am not mistaken you went to york hotel. I had this a lot I am from europe and lived in dubai for three years. Main reason is at least for me when I go in I order a drink and after another even if I don't take a girl home some guys just go in an only dry f. K. As for the arabs don't get caught or sent to jail is not true they will get in trouble only thing might be if they are connected or as the arabs says has "wasta" he might get a slap on the wrist or pay half the fine.

Lior 52
11-15-15, 15:54
[QUOTE=Cons68;1800216]Arabs maybe, Emiratis forget. There are quite examples including http://isgprohibitedwords.info ([URL)?CodeWord=CodeWord123][CodeWord123]url] / murder that got 6 months of jail (victim was 13 yo pakistani).

It would take a lot of international pressure to punish a local for a crime against an expat, and for Saudis, typically Saudis used to get drunk in Bahrain and get into car crashes, sometimes with victims. Some years ago they killed 2 british citizens, Bahrain authorities were ready to let them go back to KSA and "return later" for the due process, British embassy blocked that, it seems the victims were intelligence officers and the British put lot of pressure to have these Saudis punished. A similar incident in Egypt a Saudi guy studying there (with one of my employees) crashed his new Mercedes and killed 2-3 Navy cadets, the vary same night a private plane picked him and he returned home.

There is no rule of law in this part of the world, laws are enforced in very arbitrary ways (but you see some patterns) and anyone who has spent some time here will you this.

JakeMac gave a succinct and reasonably accurate summary of how things work here.

Like you said some years ago you a right my source is CID and trust me not every arrest of a local makes the paper they do get arrested.

Tkn14
11-16-15, 03:55
Hi,

I always stays at Rainbow, but now its RED.1-Arabian Dreams Hotel Apartments.

2-Royal Ascot Hotel.

3-Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai.

4-Mercure Gold Hotel Al Mina Road Dubai.

5-Arabian Suites.

6-Rolla Residence Apartment Hotel.

7-Capitol Hotel.

8-Chelsea Plaza Hotel.

9-Majestic Hotel Tower.

10-Grand Hyatt Dubai.

All with original ID.

I have been to all of these hotels recently and long time ago. So please check with them about their current status as policy may change.

Cons68
11-16-15, 09:52
True not all arrests make to the news, this avoid the embarrassment of letting them go free with no punishment in many cases.

Keep in mind that a large percentage of the local population here believes that traffic rules do not apply to them, only to foreigners to get an idea of what to expect.

In any case given the case by case approach to law enforcement here I find laughable all the advice given here.

Like you said some years ago you a right my source is CID and trust me not every arrest of a local makes the paper they do get arrested.

Lior 52
11-16-15, 12:07
True not all arrests make to the news, this avoid the embarrassment of letting them go free with no punishment in many cases.

Keep in mind that a large percentage of the local population here believes that traffic rules do not apply to them, only to foreigners to get an idea of what to expect.

In any case given the case by case approach to law enforcement here I find laughable all the advice given here.I am not saying your wrong but it has improved and no they don't make the news so they can release them as for the traffic rules that is a 100 procent true they have only one rule NL.

There are no rules.

Tkn14
11-16-15, 16:17
Marriott is buying Starwood for $12.2 billion, creating the world's largest hotel company.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/marriott-buying-starwood-12-2-110856274.html

Starwood owns LMA and Sheraton chains hotels.

Do you think the status of the hotel will change from this acquiring?

DudeCool2009
11-16-15, 16:39
Nope TKn, they'll continue as it is. It's just a merger and won't dilute the brand identities. In fact, Marriott members would be able to benefit their privileges at SPG hotels and the other way around. That's awesome. The green / red strategies are purely as per local laws or the individual hotel owner / management decisions, which affects us poor mongers.

Marriott is buying Starwood for $12.2 billion, creating the world's largest hotel company.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/marriott-buying-starwood-12-2-110856274.html

Starwood owns LMA and Sheraton chains hotels.

Do you think the status of the hotel will change from this acquiring?

DudeCool2009
11-16-15, 16:45
Ramee Rose, Grand Millennium, Boutique 7 and Time hotel at Tecom are green, need original ID. Mostly the hotels confirm they don't allow visitors, while you check with them over the phone or by email! Because it's the law here! The decision to allow visitor to your room is generally made by the receptionist and / security team. Just be discreet and subtle while you walk in (as Wicked Roger mentioned earlier) and you could feel it more easier. When you book dbl room, you shouldn't be paying the surcharge at all, as it's the extra perk the receptionist make at night. Be bold and stand firm, as you already have paid for a double occupancy.

Any new information on the supposed change? I will be staying there and my long time girl is flying in to meet me. Won't be trying to sneak her in late night and she will not be dressed like coming from club.

Can I just register her and pay the difference in rate? She will be there multiple nights and during day hours as well.

Cheers.

Cons68
11-16-15, 18:33
We are now stuck because the free zone authority has decided that we can not have more than 5 shareholders. There is no rule anywhere stating this limit, just the guy sitting there has decided that nobody needs more than 5 shareholders.

Improvement? Sorry, I see no improvement at all. Furthermore I expect things to get worst as the ruling families need to appease the population with a much smaller budget. Get ready to plenty of "tough on infidel dog" shit. My 2 cents.

I am not saying your wrong but it has improved and no they don't make the news so they can release them as for the traffic rules that is a 100 procent true they have only one rule NL.

There are no rules.

SleeplessCity
11-16-15, 21:41
Question regarding "red" hotels, in general are the ones that are red like Hyatt regency or Grand Hyatt only off limits for "visitors" coming after you have checked in?

In other words, is it ok if you check in with your girl and have a room with double occupancy? I know some of the smallest hotels kick up a fuss if the 2 people checking in are of very distinct origins, but will that be a problem in any of the 5 stars which are supposedly "red" ?

TheTank85
11-16-15, 22:15
Can anyone tell me if Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga is green or red?

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

JakeMac
11-17-15, 00:43

In any case given the case by case approach to law enforcement here I find laughable all the advice given here.A few weeks ago I saw an article from the local UAE news online: again, I am just saying what was in the story: A Moroccan woman was leaving a bar late one night. Two guys offered her a ride home, but instead drove her inland to the desert. They stopped and raped her. However she was able to then get away from them and ran to the road and flagged down a passing truck. The only amusing part of the story was that it was almost 4 am when she flagged down the truck which had I think a couple of Omani workers in it. The woman was naked and the driver was quoted as saying when he saw her in the road he thought she was a ghost. She had the license plate number of the guys who raped her. The next day the police arrested them and they were both Emirati males. So it would be interesting to know the outcome of this case.

Snow1998
11-17-15, 05:05
Keep in mind that a large percentage of the local population here believes that traffic rules do not apply to them, only to foreigners to get an idea of what to expect.Especially the people tasked with enforcing it, who are above the law!

Snow1998
11-17-15, 05:08
Question regarding "red" hotels, in general are the ones that are red like Hyatt regency or Grand Hyatt only off limits for "visitors" coming after you have checked in?

In other words, is it ok if you check in with your girl and have a room with double occupancy? I know some of the smallest hotels kick up a fuss if the 2 people checking in are of very distinct origins, but will that be a problem in any of the 5 stars which are supposedly "red" ?Red generally means unmarried couples cannot check in period.

Same apples to married same sex couples!

Cons68
11-17-15, 07:41
You should be ok in 5 star hotels.

In other words, is it ok if you check in with your girl and have a room with double occupancy? I know some of the smallest hotels kick up a fuss if the 2 people checking in are of very distinct origins, but will that be a problem in any of the 5 stars which are supposedly "red" ?

Wicked Roger
11-17-15, 17:27
Can anyone tell me if Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga is green or red?

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!How about a RTFF and the a phone call? Hyatt has been well reported on before and there are lots of comments about the hotel changing from purple to blue and then orange.

Wicked Roger
11-17-15, 17:29
Same apples to married same sex couples!Not sure if I really wanted to know that Snow but lets hope this is not based on personal experience LOL.

If it is best join Cons for a night of debauchery LOL.

Sana1970
11-18-15, 12:40
Hello Friends.

I have been changing my hotels stay from time to time due to Red / Green issues.

Many hotels like Fairmont confirmed green when I checked in and turned Red when I walked with a WG.

To my knowledge the best way is to check with the WG'S in the clubs or Pimps with whom we have contact.

They are the source of correct information's.

In my last visit in April I have booked in Sheraton Deira for a week which used to be super green all these years.

I was informed that it is Red when I checked in.

Stayed for a day (had no choice) and then cancelled my bookings for other days.

Walked in to the Night club late evening and WG'S there were giving list of Green hotels in the vicinity.

Messaged to the pimps with whom I had contacts and checked with them who were also giving the list of Green hotels.

From then on this became my strategy.

Snow1998
11-18-15, 19:13
Not sure if I really wanted to know that Snow but lets hope this is not based on personal experience LOL.

If it is best join Cons for a night of debauchery LOL.ROFLMAO.

You crack me up Roger, LOL.

Tkn14
11-21-15, 13:39
What is going on with rotana hotels?

Most of them are turning RED!

Kabul Guy
11-21-15, 17:30
Hi Guys.

It's been a while since I have been to Dubai so I was reading in planning for my visit next January or Feb.

I am a little concerned about reports of hotels turning red.

This will not be a true mongering visit as I have been in contact with my regular Filli since last there. Lots of cam sex and I am as sure as I can be that she has not been with anyone else since my last visit. We text on only daily and chat on Skype once a week or so at the least. She is definitely not a WG as it took 3 dates to bed her the first time.

I always stayed at the LE Merd Airport. My plan is to meet her first and check in with her. Arrival time will be in the evening before midnight and we will put her name on the registration. Other than suppers out we will not be overly late in returning to the room for the night.

Based on what I have been reading this should not be too much of an issue. She will have a room key card for her returns from her job and we have stayed there many times and I am hopeful some staff will remember us.

Anyone think that this will be a problem?

KG.

Peelover99
11-21-15, 18:52
That's disturbing news. Any more info to add to that? Media Rotana was certainly fine recently.

What is going on with rotana hotels?

Most of them are turning RED!

Svenne69
11-21-15, 23:31
Day 1, Wednesday.

Arrived in Deira at 7 am after night flight. Room not ready before 11.30 am, I decided to try and get a massage from Megaboobs Fili. Place opened at 10.30, first customer in.

And boy did she give the whole lot, including the famous rack.

1 hour well spend, 150 + 200.

Day full of meetings, no sleep during last 30 hours, go all in for an all-nighter or play safe with a good night massage?

Opted for the latter, called Leah for a 1 h treat. And. It was full throttle, blue disposals on, she started by ripping them apart.

All in massage, a lot of licking and sucking, oh boy. 1 hour best massage I had.

150+200+100 tip.

Had a good night sleep.

Svenne69
11-21-15, 23:46
Thursday. Day 2.

Full day of meetings, no action possible before evening.

Arrived at Jockeys at 10.30 pm. Mostly Phillies, but also some African babes. About 30 ladies presents, 4-7 on the Richter scale in general.

Had a hot Philliy lady offering most and a little more, a bit too pushy and smoker. Left at 11.30 and went to York.

Man what a place up to 100 ladies, range 4-9. Made some initial long plans with a PRC, spotted an Eritrean Beauty (must have been Bowies wife Iman) and could not decide.

At 1 am, made up my mind but Miss Eritrea was not to be found. Left with a Vietnamese gal (first time with this flag).

Had to ease her a bit (faking orgasm when I got naked) but found the rhyhhm and had a good two hours with three pops.

Damage: 300 Hotel + 400 Lady + 100 tip and taxi back to York.

Svenne69
11-22-15, 00:05
Friday. 3rd and final day.

Felt a bit weary in the morning. Decided to go for a pick me up massage with Leah.

She put things back together. 1 hour all I could imagine, and yes she exploited my inner circles again.

1 hour well spend 150 + 200 + 50.

Hit the beach!

Evening. Time to check out Moscow bar. Came there at 11 pm, not disappointed, some 40 ladies, range 4-8.

Only had a few hours before hitting the Airport so had to act quickly, Opted for Nora from Uzbekistan, a lady with curves.

Good English, we synced immediately. (thought of getting Ms Body, a lady from Ukraine along but, maybe next time).

2 hours of all you can want, Nora was a real stunner, full service included.

Damage 800 for 2 hours.

Hilton Dubai Creek is still green.

All in all a great three days, thanks to PM from friends for hints! Need to be back every 6 months for my Visa. Will be a blast!

Sorry for not posting any Pictures, but since I am already dubbed a Manager, I guess I do not need to bother.

Anyone need any limited help, please PM me.

Snow1998
11-22-15, 05:08
Day 1, Wednesday.

Arrived in Deira at 7 am after night flight. Room not ready before 11.30 am, I decided to try and get a massage from Good reports on your first encounters in Dubai. Wrong thread though. Should have been posted under Dubai.

Svenne69
11-22-15, 19:02
Good reports on your first encounters in Dubai. Wrong thread though. Should have been posted under Dubai.Yes can see this now. Anyway to move them?

Visitor111
11-22-15, 19:35
Hi friends,

I'm visiting Dubai from US for new year week. My agent is booking Moscow hotel and not knowing how updated he is on current red / green situation in Dubai. Much appreciate if someone can advise.

The Silent One
11-22-15, 20:11
Chaps after RTFF all I could gather was that LMA was red this and that. I posted a question but it was into thin air no one responded. So, like it is said that when you want to do something right go do it yourself, I thought I go find out myself.

When I made a booking I made it 2 days LMA and 2 days Majestic just for the safety sake. LMA old rooms were fully booked by the time I was making the bookings. So, was forced to go for the more expensive Royal club rooms. As forum regulation, made a booking for 2 and off I went.

The Royal club rooms are in the new building near to the club area. Very secure. To get into my area I need to open a corridor with the access card even before I get to the room. So anyone without a access card cannot come to my room door. Watching all these I was thinking here goes my chances of pulling a WG. But I thought lets wait and play the game all is not lost yet. BTW the room itself is way beyond the quality of the old regular rooms. It is very luxurious. The bathroom was excellent. It had a Jacuzzi too. Refreshed myself and waltzed to Jules around 0100 hrs. Took my catch for the day and came back to the reception of Royal Club ground floor. Must admit it was a WoS. However, one got to be discreet. The reception calmly accepted the WG documentation and cleared us to go ahead. Then onwards it was a thank you sir good night sir etc. From the bouncer like black coats who were hanging around the area. Did the deed and sent her off. That was day one. The next day I was in doubt if they would let a 2nd one in because the 1st one might be registered as my partner. But no issues. Did the same routine. Process was same and no issue. The receptionist on duty at that time was the same chick who checked me in when I came into the hotel. She gave me a funny look and sexy grin that I felt she would like to join in too. Oh I wish Ha ha ha. So, 2 days and 2 WG! Had I booked 4 nights it would have been 4 WG! But I had booked Majestic in case LMA was red. Anyway, me bad luck but I hope you boys would have a nice time without any doubts about the LMA being red and all.

The Silent One
11-22-15, 20:17
Booked for 2 into Majestic tower after I came out of LMA after 2 days. My first time here. Went to the inhouse club the Music room at about 2300. Nothing to pull as there was a "Mr. Dubai" model show. Noticed only 1 lone PRC and nothing else. The rest of the crowd was decent. So, I didn't waste time and went to Regal. Now that was a different story with a variety of tastes of Stanis. Met an old MILF type WG I did long ago called Jasmine. She said Majestic was green. I gave her my room number and asked her to come – so I can avoid the WoS. Majestic has a major WoS area with families everywhere. When in the room I got a call from the reception asking me if my guest was legit. I said yes and send her up. They took here ID and she was in my room! So, it was even better. No WoS. That was day 1. I didn't pull on day 2 as I was down with a bad cold. Anyway I don't think it would have been a problem. Happy hunting guys! Don't forget to be discreet. And book your room for 2 : the.

Sana1970
11-23-15, 02:54
Moscow is Red to my knowledge for a long time.

I had been there to Red square club in Moscow recently.

And the WG's there mentioned that it's the same Red policy.

However if you book a 2nd room in WG's name it's possible to creep in.

But it's waste of money. Try Sheraton creek and its Green.

Hope this will of use to you.

Hi friends,

I'm visiting Dubai from US for new year week. My agent is booking Moscow hotel and not knowing how updated he is on current red / green situation in Dubai. Much appreciate if someone can advise.

Snow1998
11-23-15, 06:45
Yes can see this now. Anyway to move them?For now guess its best left. For moving posts etc you need to contact Jackson.

TheTank85
11-23-15, 08:18
Hello Guys,

I am currently staying at Hyatt Al Rigga and yesterday night I tried to get a "guest" to my room at around 12 am was denied her coming with me. The receptionist told me that up until a couple of months ago they used to allow a guest for an additional charge of 100 AED. But now they have stopped.

However they do allow guests before 9 pm.

Not particularly Red or Green more like an Orange.

Visitor111
11-24-15, 02:10
Thanks very much for your response. It will help tremendously and save me plenty effort.

Moscow is Red to my knowledge for a long time.

I had been there to Red square club in Moscow recently.

And the WG's there mentioned that it's the same Red policy.

However if you book a 2nd room in WG's name it's possible to creep in.

But it's waste of money. Try Sheraton creek and its Green.

Hope this will of use to you.

MurphyLove
11-24-15, 18:02
What was the time you took the girls? Most of the reports mention that LMA remains green till 2 AM and then becomes Red.

Chaps after RTFF all I could gather was that LMA was red this and that. I posted a question but it was into thin air no one responded. So, like it is said that when you want to do something right go do it yourself, I thought I go find out myself.

When I made a booking I made it 2 days LMA and 2 days Majestic just for the safety sake. LMA old rooms were fully booked by the time I was making the bookings. So, was forced to go for the more expensive Royal club rooms. As forum regulation, made a booking for 2 and off I went.

The Royal club rooms are in the new building near to the club area. Very secure. To get into my area I need to open a corridor with the access card even before I get to the room. So anyone without a access card cannot come to my room door. Watching all these I was thinking here goes my chances of pulling a WG. But I thought lets wait and play the game all is not lost yet. BTW the room itself is way beyond the quality of the old regular rooms. It is very luxurious. The bathroom was excellent. It had a Jacuzzi too. Refreshed myself and waltzed to Jules around 0100 hrs. Took my catch for the day and came back to the reception of Royal Club ground floor. Must admit it was a WoS. However, one got to be discreet. The reception calmly accepted the WG documentation and cleared us to go ahead. Then onwards it was a thank you sir good night sir etc. From the bouncer like black coats who were hanging around the area. Did the deed and sent her off. That was day one. The next day I was in doubt if they would let a 2nd one in because the 1st one might be registered as my partner. But no issues. Did the same routine. Process was same and no issue. The receptionist on duty at that time was the same chick who checked me in when I came into the hotel. She gave me a funny look and sexy grin that I felt she would like to join in too. Oh I wish Ha ha ha. So, 2 days and 2 WG! Had I booked 4 nights it would have been 4 WG! But I had booked Majestic in case LMA was red. Anyway, me bad luck but I hope you boys would have a nice time without any doubts about the LMA being red and all.

MurphyLove
11-24-15, 18:03
Totally Green. Stayed there last week and no problems all 5 nights I took a different girl.

Norhead
11-24-15, 23:12
Going to Dubai for the first time this weekend. Have been booked at Towers Rotana. Red or green? Any newbie info appriciated.

Member #4361
11-25-15, 11:01
I stayed at the LMA and had no problem bringing two girls back. One was in the afternoon and the other was at 11 pm. I did notice increased security around midnight but didn't notice that they stopped people from bringing girls to their room. Maybe the the turn red was only a short-term anomaly and we are back to normal.

Stayed two nights at Sheraton Creek and was able to bring girls (or have them visit) both nights. My girls came around 10 pm and stayed overnight and were never hassled. Just tell them to take a left off the escalator and they can completely avoid the reception area. I did notice one guy get turned away around 1 am with a girl that was noticeably a hooker. So I guess it is easily possible at this hotel if you have a girl visit relatively early and ask her to dress in normal clothes.

JW Marquis was red. I saw numerous guys get stopped and turned away. The only possibility is to give a girls a second card (needed to access the elevator) and have come 15 minutes after you have entered. I decided it would be easier to visit a couple AMPS instead of dealing with the hotel.

Scorcher.

Jimmy K II
11-25-15, 12:52
I stayed at the LMA and had no problem bringing two girls back. One was in the afternoon and the other was at 11 pm. I did notice increased security around midnight but didn't notice that they stopped people from bringing girls to their room. Maybe the the turn red was only a short-term anomaly and we are back to normal.

Stayed two nights at Sheraton Creek and was able to bring girls (or have them visit) both nights. My girls came around 10 pm and stayed overnight and were never hassled. Just tell them to take a left off the escalator and they can completely avoid the reception area. I did notice one guy get turned away around 1 am with a girl that was noticeably a hooker. So I guess it is easily possible at this hotel if you have a girl visit relatively early and ask her to dress in normal clothes.

JW Marquis was red. I saw numerous guys get stopped and turned away. The only possibility is to give a girls a second card (needed to access the elevator) and have come 15 minutes after you have entered. I decided it would be easier to visit a couple AMPS instead of dealing with the hotel.

Scorcher.Can confirm that LMD is green as always.

Haven't seen any guys being sent back with their girls.

Also Jules Bar is still the same like before with some talent hanging around there.

The Silent One
11-25-15, 19:58
What was the time you took the girls? Most of the reports mention that LMA remains green till 2 AM and then becomes Red.That is what I was told. However, I was able to take the first girl on day 1 after 0200 (around 3). I was in the Royal club section. I am to understand the 0200 am rule applied to the old building. Even the day 2 adventure was after 2 maybe 0210 hrs. If I am not mistaken.

RyanRajan1974
11-27-15, 12:21
Dear members,

I am travelling to Dubai next week and my company travel agent is offering two choices between JW Marriott Diera and Sheraton Creek.

Which of the above hotels are green?

Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Gunners1
11-27-15, 14:02
Suggest you go with Sheraton Creek. I think ja Marriot Deira is red. Sheraton is green.

Dear members,

I am travelling to Dubai next week and my company travel agent is offering two choices between JW Marriott Diera and Sheraton Creek.

Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Wicked Roger
11-27-15, 22:24
Dear members,

Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.Been in both recently, both green but much depends what time you appear - 3 am is not good, 9 pm much better. Security will still watch, ask, maybe ID but I saw a few girls in both hotels.

SleeplessCity
11-28-15, 13:00
A 3 star very popular chain in the US under the Hilton brand just entered Dubai recently. Both their places are green, and one is just across the street from a LE office (.

Rajmalhothraaa
11-29-15, 14:16
Hello all,

I plan to stay in this hotel for 7 days in December. Does anyone have any recent experience with the hotel. Read couple of old reports mentioning it as green.

MaximusBibicus
11-30-15, 13:01
Mercure Grand Green with original ID.

Meydan Green with Original ID.

Novotel Barsha MOE. Red.

Novotel Suites. Red.

Wicked Roger
11-30-15, 16:17
Mercure Grand Green with original ID.

Meydan Green with Original ID.

Novotel Barsha MOE. Red.

Novotel Suites. Red.The Accor Group policy is really confusing Max. Ibis, Novotel and Pullman Deira City Centre are OK with ID as I have seen many WG / enthusiastic amateur with a punter at reception etc.

Clearly the earlier you arrive the better, wandering in at 3 am with a lady who is dressed as a WG can be a cause of frustration unless she is your girlfriend and she dresses like that all the time LOL (which would not worry me at all as I need to learn new things!

Adelino
12-01-15, 15:04
Hi all,

I'll be staying in Gloria near tecom during the coming week, would appreciate if anybody has experience with this hotel and area to provide hints.

Tkn14
12-02-15, 01:42
The Accor Group policy is really confusing Max. Ibis, Novotel and Pullman Deira City Centre are OK with ID as I have seen many WG / enthusiastic amateur with a punter at reception etc.

Clearly the earlier you arrive the better, wandering in at 3 am with a lady who is dressed as a WG can be a cause of frustration unless she is your girlfriend and she dresses like that all the time LOL (which would not worry me at all as I need to learn new things!You are right WR. Most of the green hotels get frustrated if someone bring a WG after 1 or 2 am. Some of my favorite green hotels gave me a hard time when I bring a WG during these times!

Euphoric
12-02-15, 02:04
Their rooms

Hi all,

I'll be staying in Gloria near tecom during the coming week, would appreciate if anybody has experience with this hotel and area to provide hints..

ClitLover2012
12-02-15, 14:54
Gloria is the best place to go! I have personally met two girls this week who stay at the Gloria.

Their rooms

Adelino
12-02-15, 17:57
Gloria is the best place to go! I have personally met two girls this week who stay at the Gloria.Any hints on how to spot them.

BlackCitizen
12-02-15, 18:07
Hi all,

I'll be staying in Gloria near tecom during the coming week, would appreciate if anybody has experience with this hotel and area to provide hints.This hotel is green and full of WG. Search mongering sites and you will probably fall on some providers staying there. You're also just minutes from the Tecom red district full of massage joints. Just walk down to any parking lot and you could easily fetch dozens of massage cards.

CleanHands
12-03-15, 02:31
I tend to stay mainly in hotel apartments for a few weeks at a time -depending where I'm working. Usually 250 AED to 500 AED per night, nett.

Booking.com and other sites are useful, but I tend to turn up with my suitcase, tell them the online prices, and they match the price or lower it.

All of these are Green, based on my experience the past few months (all require the girls' original ID, of course).

Contrary to a recent report, Rainbow Hotel (next to Sheraton 4 Points, near Regal / York) is definitely GF. Basic room but comfy and staff very friendly. Good value at 200/ night (after I bargained).

Other GF hotels I've stayed past few months:

Legacy Apartments Tecom (but they prefer you don't have different girls visit different nights. I still got away with it after they fussed a bit). Large one-bedroom apartments. Prices from 400/ night.

Metro Auris Apartments Tecom. VERY GF. I've had no hassles bringing different girls there, or having more than two girls visit me on any one night (arriving different times, but staying with me all night). Prices from 400/ night.

Rolla Residence Apartments - 30 second walk to Staying Alive Club, Imperial suites.

Gateway Hotel Bur Dubai (opposite Ascot Hotel, behind Admiral Plaza). Stayed there with an Indian girl visiting me during Diwali. Full of Indian families, but no hassles. Price was 350 for the night.

Raein Hotel apartments. 300/ night.

Dolphin Hotel Apartments near Bur Juman Metro.

Howard Johnson Hotel (ex-Highland Hotel), port end of Bank street (In fact the Kyrgy girl showing me the rooms may have joined me. She asked a lot of friendly personal questions Price: 350/ night.

Majestic Hotel apparently green from most reports, and websites.

A few places I need to road test personally: Fortune Karama (apparently changes policy from time to time). Last time I stayed it was GF, but that was years ago. Any updates? Current price 300/ night.

Easy work. Straight from the club with a couple of filis to my room. Current price 300/ night.

Ascot Hotel Bank Street. Current price 350/ night.

On the phone, it was a "no", from the following, but it may be a different story when I speak to them face to face (who could resist my pretty face.

Warwick Hotel Apartment DIFC (500/ night) and a few others that I cannot remember.

Also. Google "Girl-friendly Hotels Dubai 2015" for a recent update, but I know for a fact there are a few errors on the website. Some hotels stated as Green but are Red, and Vice Versa.

Again, many places who say "no" on the phone will say "yes" in person, especially if you ask discreetly without couples or families checking in hearing your request.

Whatever happened to the resident expert on hotels (pardon the pun) Steve Dubai? Maybe he got caught by his wife, like I did, which is why I now suffer the hassle of living in various apartments, entertaining beautiful women who like to please.

Visitor111
12-03-15, 04:35
Guys,

Finally I booked LE Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre (airport Road) for my last week of Dec trip to Dubai. Any update on Green / Red status will be highly appreciated. More importantly any nearby bar / club to pick up WG's.

Thanks very much in advance.

TopherAbroad
12-03-15, 22:12
Majestic is green as of very recently -- not a top-notch hotel, though.

LMA green as of mid-Oct by my experience, and I think others in this thread have had even more recent reports. Jules Bar there is one option. Millennium Airport hotel is across a busy highway and Rockefellas is a short taxi ride. Much here in the file if you read it.

Important question -- is Sheraton 4 Points Bur Dubai still green?

Topher

Rhode1
12-04-15, 02:42
I just come back today from Dubai.

Staying 4 days at the LRM, I can confirm that the hotel is totally green before 2 am!

The WG has just to give her original passport and all was OK.

All the women at the Jules bar insisted to be picked up before 2 am, otherwise they could meet some difficulties.

At the Jules, a lot of nice Asian girls, but a little deception: only one Top CIS seen in 4 days.

But the bigger deception came from the Premiere Disco at the Hyatt regency.

Maybe 100 men and 200 women, but even one at 8/10 ,and so we went back at Jules!

What a drop of quality compared to the last years.

And you pay 130 drh at the entrance and don't receive even a drink included.

Royal club roomsnat the LRM are a world better than the old rooms, and they are nearer from the Jules bar.

What was funny: one night we decide to eat at the restaurant located just at the entrance of the Jules Bar.

Between 10 pm and 11 pm, we only saw men entering the Jules!

We even tough some moments that there was an evening reserved for the gays!

Could you imagine our head!

In fact, WG are not allowed to enter by the front door, but only by the back door which was not visible by us.

Finally, we decided to go inside the bar to discover our mistake: the Bar was full of girls.

Prices have increased since my last visit: 1000 drh for the Asians and 1500 drh for the CIS.

Due to this new rule of 2 pm, it is difficult for the girls to do multiple ST, so they only wanted do LT at the price here over mentioned.

Maybe, at 1.55 pm, a bargain would it possible, but I didn't tried.

And finally, the band playing at the Jules is as good as before.

Enjoy!

Rhode1
12-04-15, 02:50
I forgot to tell that after chatting with some WG at the Jules, they all said that 90 to 95% of the hotels located at the Sheik zayed road turned red!

ClitLover2012
12-04-15, 11:09
Hi, these just happened to be two girls I met in the Buddha Bar. They mentioned that Gloria was full of WGs. One of them was a really exotic British of Pakistani origin with the biggest tits I've laid my hands on.

Any hints on how to spot them.

Tkn14
12-04-15, 15:44
Majestic is green as of very recently -- not a top-notch hotel, though.

LMA green as of mid-Oct by my experience, and I think others in this thread have had even more recent reports. Jules Bar there is one option. Millennium Airport hotel is across a busy highway and Rockefellas is a short taxi ride. Much here in the file if you read it.

Important question -- is Sheraton 4 Points Bur Dubai still green?

TopherThe one on Khalid bin Waleed St. Is green with ID. Make sure you book double and the girl does not looks like a WG.

Maxwell87
12-04-15, 23:41
I had stayed in this hotel last year it was green. It also had the famous kubu bar in it. But I haven't read about the current status of this hotel on this forum. Does any body know what is the current status?

Mr Wonka
12-05-15, 08:30
Hi, these just happened to be two girls I met in the Buddha Bar. They mentioned that Gloria was full of WGs. One of them was a really exotic British of Pakistani origin with the biggest tits I've laid my hands on.HAs Buddha BAr become active again. I used to go regularly but last few times have been very quiet, especially as they made most of the bar area seated.

Steve W
12-05-15, 11:42
The one on Khalid bin Waleed St. Is green with ID. Make sure you book double and the girl does not looks like a WG.Any idea about the other Bur Dubai Four Points on Mankool Rd. Is that also green with double occupancy?

ClitLover2012
12-05-15, 16:35
It did not look rampant to me, but there were a few girls that One could make out quite easily were there to be picked up.

HAs Buddha BAr become active again. I used to go regularly but last few times have been very quiet, especially as they made most of the bar area seated.

MaximusBibicus
12-06-15, 10:38
The Accor Group policy is really confusing Max. Ibis, Novotel and Pullman Deira City Centre are OK with ID as I have seen many WG / enthusiastic amateur with a punter at reception etc.

Clearly the earlier you arrive the better, wandering in at 3 am with a lady who is dressed as a WG can be a cause of frustration unless she is your girlfriend and she dresses like that all the time LOL (which would not worry me at all as I need to learn new things!Yea WR, been having a hard time with Accor.

Novotel specially because the MOE / Barsha are considered "family" hotels.

Not even bringing them early would help.

Lagartija
12-06-15, 11:57
Hi everyone,

Visiting Dubai (where I used to be resident for a long time) and found a great deal on Suba hotel. Does anyone know red / green status?

Appreciated.

CleanHands
12-06-15, 13:03
Alex wrote (in Dubai Reports Thread): I can't live in compact and cramped hotel rooms, prefer apartments moderately priced 300 dh + or - 50. Found a lane in Bur Dubai with several apartments. ".

As I wrote below, same here. I prefer apart-hotels rather than hotel rooms, to stay a few weeks at a time, and I recommended a few GF apart-hotels below.

I was going to PM you to ask which lane you are talking about, and which apart-hotels around 300 AED are GF. Could it be the lane behind Admiral Plaza?

If you prefer not to mention the name or the GF apart-hotels, please give us a hint.

I'll be looking for a new place to stay soon.

Thanks

BlackCitizen
12-07-15, 10:45
The room standard is just acceptable.

I just checked it blindly. Ordered a WG for outcall. The reception called me and asked if I was ecpecting a visitor. That was yesterday.

So it s green with ID.

I might take another delivery today.

Alex7J
12-07-15, 15:42
Alex wrote (in Dubai Reports Thread): I can't live in compact and cramped hotel rooms, prefer apartments moderately priced 300 dh + or - 50. Found a lane in Bur Dubai with several apartments. ".

As I wrote below, same here. I prefer apart-hotels rather than hotel rooms, to stay a few weeks at a time, and I recommended a few GF apart-hotels below.

I was going to PM you to ask which lane you are talking about, and which apart-hotels around 300 AED are GF. Could it be the lane behind Admiral Plaza?

If you prefer not to mention the name or the GF apart-hotels, please give us a hint.

I'll be looking for a new place to stay soon.

ThanksThe street is a main road named after a GCC country. Bur Dubai side has buildings and satwa side is villas or empty. It has 3 hotels on the same road and exactly 3 serviced apartments two of them I stay very often, right now staying in 1 so can vouch for the GF and 1 is just getting refurbished. The name of the hotels are in my last FR's. If you still can't find it let me know will activate my PM ASAP.

Ciao

Alex7J
12-08-15, 23:03

ThanksHave sent you a PM regarding the details of the Serviced apartments and also spoke with one of the managers as I having a walk in the evening.

Ciao

Wicked Roger
12-09-15, 15:36
This is green.

Apart from loads of Africa girls I Vertigo bar, last night around 1 am an old guy walked in with WG in FM heels and no one stopped him or asked her for ID.

The Accor group is OK as far as I have seen but I know Max has had different experiences so it does depend which location / management it seems.

Tkn14
12-10-15, 14:40

So it is green and is not far from the airport but is pricey.I was planing to stay at the Pullman. So I went to the front desk to ask them if visitors were allowed, but I changed my mind because I saw a lot of Arab families with kids going in and out. I think it is a Family hotel.