PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Lazy Summer
07-12-16, 05:18
On going through the forum, I note that City Max Bur Dubai is RED! Since that was some time back, does anyone have an update? I ask because it is really cheap for this Thursday (July 14) at AED 135 and I plan a mongering trip to Dubai this weekend. A report is promised. Thanks!

I note from the forum Four Points Sheraton and Melia are GREEN with ID.

Man InLove 1
07-12-16, 06:36
Its red and check nearby to it manhattan, girl has to keep ID at reception.

On going through the forum, I note that City Max Bur Dubai is RED! Since that was some time back, does anyone have an update? I ask because it is really cheap for this Thursday (July 14) at AED 135 and I plan a mongering trip to Dubai this weekend. A report is promised. Thanks!

I note from the forum Four Points Sheraton and Melia are GREEN with ID.

HeartKiller420
07-12-16, 08:25
Hi,

Anyone stayed at Whydham Dubai Marina? Is it girl friendly and access to main attractions?

Would appreciate the input to either book this hotel or not?

Regards.

Lazy Summer
07-12-16, 10:49
Maybe they changed policy seeing it's going to be demolished next month.Is the Ramada Burdubai going to be demolished? That would be a pity! For those who are not aware, it has the tallest stained glass window in the world and featured in the Guinness Book of Records. It is beautiful and worth seeing. I would recommend that fellow mongers see it before it disappears for ever, even though we do not give much attention to art in this forum.

http://www.hoteliermiddleeast.com/27321-ramada-dubai-set-to-be-demolished-in-q3-2016/

ChaosMayhem
07-12-16, 21:26

I note from the forum Four Points Sheraton and Melia are GREEN with ID.Which Four Points Sheraton? And Melia? Never heard of Melia.

ChaosMayhem
07-12-16, 21:33
Coming to Dubai soon. Where can one hookup during the day time hours? I think I have the night time down.

Also, is there a list of "green" hotels in Dubai or other areas?

Thanks

Big Daddy 1906
07-13-16, 07:46
Coming to Dubai soon. Where can one hookup during the day time hours? I think I have the night time down.

ThanksSeriously, if you want to get the answers to your questions, do your own damn research on the forum. Everything you want to know will be answered there. You ONLY have 4 posts and ALL of them are saying the same thing "Gimee, Gimee, Gimee" That is NOT how this works!!

Jimmy K II
07-13-16, 08:38

ThanksHave you also found the ROD section?

Or does SEARCH function tell you something?

I don't want to be impolite, but a little effort and research can be done by your own.

Wicked Roger
07-13-16, 09:56
Have you also found the ROD section?

Or does SEARCH function tell you something?

I don't want to be impolite, but a little effort and research can be done by your own.He only has 4 FRs gents so we really should be kind and not abrasive as we are such kind souls who have spent countless hours researching, testing, failing and succeeding with out hobby so we can give it away for free anyone with no (zero) contribution, no idea how RTFF works etc and clearly does want to waste time doing so. Also a manager will never post any FR despite promises as we all know.

So see my response in the other threads as at times like these where is the number Cons69 had to share with newbies but we can't show as not in the forum rules?

Joe Karnavic
07-13-16, 10:29
Is the Ramada Burdubai going to be demolished? That would be a pity! For those who are not aware, it has the tallest stained glass window in the world and featured in the Guinness Book of Records. It is beautiful and worth seeing. I would recommend that fellow mongers see it before it disappears for ever, even though we do not give much attention to art in this forum.

http://www.hoteliermiddleeast.com/27321-ramada-dubai-set-to-be-demolished-in-q3-2016/Yes, that is true. It is the tallest stained glass window in the world and is in Guinness Book of records. This Ramada has so much history. In 1991 Gulf war American troops stayed there and they had few floors booked for them. We were regular visitor to the English pub on first floor in those days. The Yankees shared fascinating war stories over the pint of cold one. The girls at the reception and the security guys were very well mannered and never made issue whenever we brought girls. RIP Ramada Burdubai.

Sunshine71
07-13-16, 19:46
Yes, that is true. It is the tallest stained glass window in the world and is in Guinness Book of records. This Ramada has so much history. In 1991 Gulf war American troops stayed there and they had few floors booked for them. We were regular visitor to the English pub on first floor in those days. The Yankees shared fascinating war stories over the pint of cold one. The girls at the reception and the security guys were very well mannered and never made issue whenever we brought girls. RIP Ramada Burdubai.Some of us old-timers still call the junction nearby Ramada Roundabout because the hotel was the only thing there once!

That is going to be very confusing for newbies yo Dubai when they knock the hotel down.

Paoferr
07-14-16, 21:18
Hi,

Anyone stayed at Whydham Dubai Marina? Is it girl friendly and access to main attractions?

Would appreciate the input to either book this hotel or not?

Regards.Usually hotels in DM are green. To be safe, the address DM and Grosvenor house are green.

Paoferr
07-14-16, 21:21
Hey,

Anyone stayed in the JA Oasis Beach Tower? If yes what are the recommendations for such a place to bring overnight guest and accessibility to the main action?

Secondly should one be booking hotels or hotel apartments for a more pleasant stay with no restrictions of bringing overnight guest over?

Would appreciate a response from the seniors?

Thank you.The place has few good bars so lots of people walk across the lobby. Just be cool.

Naked Gunz
07-16-16, 17:06
Four Points Bur Dubai was the 1st place I stayed when I started going to Dubai in 2008. Super Green and within walking distance of York and other venues. I'll be at Majestic this time around but the Four Points in Bur Dubai is ALWAYS a good safety pick.Thanks Big Daddy. Been looking for this answer. My go to was always Ramada BD, but I'm reading here now its going away?! Sure it looks a little dated but the rooms are very nice. Sigh.

Naked Gunz
07-16-16, 17:16
Hi, Would be the ideal location to stay (Hotel wise) while visiting Dubai for the beautiful night life it has? Marina? Bur Dubai? Deira? Or any other recommendations from the experienced mongers would be highly appreciated.Thank you all.Seems to make more sense to pick YOUR favorite area, or favorite bar, then find a GREEN hotel in that area, or near the bar. I was a BROADWAY man for years before I got my DXB bearings. Lots of Eastern Europeans in the coffee shop, they asked no questions, and most of the time the lobby was too filled with chaos to notice you with your girl going towards the lift. I have not seen the place in years. Now I'm a Bur Dubai and York man all the way, so I get hotels in the area.

Eric T
07-17-16, 19:28
Had quite a few lessons learned from the past weekend's foray in dxb and thanks to a cooperating and supportive employee I was told that basically any property which is heavily favored by the arab locals of the neighboring countries is red in general. In other words if you see hotels with a heavy arab (insert conservative religion here) families in abundance then chances are it will be red. It will be a solid red if the property in question is suites / apartments only. If the property is mostly single or executive rooms then it will be probably green or yellow.

A manager / service provider shared that certain areas have been converted to mostly red. In that regard SZR and Barsha seem to be mostly red with business bay high end hotels still being green.

That being said; Here's the update on Festival City from my own experience: Intercontinental Residence Suites are super red and Intercontinental Festival City is super duper green.

Eric T

Golfer12
07-18-16, 12:11
That being said; Here's the update on Festival City from my own experience: Intercontinental Residence Suites are super red and Intercontinental Festival City is super duper green.

Eric TThanks for updates.

How recent is the update on Intercon Residence? It was, still few months ago (my regular stop over) and fully green. In fact one can go directly from car park without passing the reception. Lovely indoor pool and outdoor Jacuzzi as well.

Have fun.

Eric T
07-18-16, 21:56
As stated this is based on less than a week ago (last weekend). Bear in mind I said the InterContinental Residence Suites in Marsa Plaza is red whereas the InterContinental Hotel Festival City is green.

Eric T

Thanks for updates.

How recent is the update on Intercon Residence? It was, still few months ago (my regular stop over) and fully green. In fact one can go directly from car park without passing the reception. Lovely indoor pool and outdoor Jacuzzi as well.

Have fun.

Golfer12
07-19-16, 08:51
As stated this is based on less than a week ago (last weekend). Bear in mind I said the InterContinental Residence Suites in Marsa Plaza is red whereas the InterContinental Hotel Festival City is green.

Eric TThanks. That is sad to hear. My favorite bolt hole gone.

Accipiters
07-19-16, 12:58
Hello,

I have tried RTFFing and searching but can find any status reports about St. Regis. Is it green?

On the separate note, I stayed at Holiday Inn Barsha last month and it is super red.

Looking forward.

HeartKiller420
07-19-16, 21:17
Need suggestions from the seniors is it safe to book an apartment in a residential building from Airnob? As most don't know the Dubai hotel policy of hotels turning Red anytime. Is it safer and better to book apartments from Airnnb or shall one stick to hotels only?

Would love to hear from senior mongers as its better to be safe in a unknown country?

Cheers

Poonhound69
07-20-16, 02:56
Hey buddy:

Look for western listers who don't live in the same building and don't emphasize the ID policy and you should be golden. Book for 3.

Need suggestions from the seniors is it safe to book an apartment in a residential building from Airnob? As most don't know the Dubai hotel policy of hotels turning Red anytime. Is it safer and better to book apartments from Airnnb or shall one stick to hotels only?

Would love to hear from senior mongers as its better to be safe in a unknown country?

Cheers

Snow1998
07-20-16, 20:00
Any info appreciated if Bab Al Shams resort near Al Qudra is green?

RayManTX
07-24-16, 17:47
I'll be in Dubai only one night, looking for something quick, is there any green hotel that has a pickup night club preferably near airport.

Snow1998
07-25-16, 17:28
I'll be in Dubai only one night, looking for something quick, is there any green hotel that has a pickup night club preferably near airport.Yes. The RTTF. It's a fantastic place wealth of information as well.

Big Daddy 1906
07-25-16, 18:16
I'll be in Dubai only one night, looking for something quick, is there any green hotel that has a pickup night club preferably near airport.The perfect place is Hotel RTFF, it has an awesome club where the women are hot and the prices reasonable.

BionicMan
07-25-16, 19:54
The perfect place is Hotel RTFF, it has an awesome club where the women are hot and the prices reasonable.Pity he only stays one night.

So he is missing the 3-night package. Feel sorry for him, but that's life, you can't always win!

Travel Buddy
07-26-16, 15:24
Hi guys,

I have not read the reports beyond a couple of pages so please excuse me if the info is already on here. Just got to know of a free app called "Hotels tonight". As the night progresses, hotels drop their rates for their rooms for that night. This app tell you the price of the hotel rooms for the particular night. Trust me the prices are pretty cheap. To know whether it is green or not will just require a call to them.

Harsh124
07-27-16, 12:16
What is the full form of RTFF?

I have googled and could not find any Hotel by that name.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Rad11
07-27-16, 18:53
There is another app called hotels tonight.

In a previous FR I saw that a guy booked at.

Golden sands for 500 on this app it is only 200.

Even plus tax it will be 250.

So hope you guys can get the use of it.

Wicked Roger
07-28-16, 00:51
What is the full form of RTFF?

I have googled and could not find any Hotel by that name.

]This must go down as one of the 'best' I have ever seen on the forum in any thread LOL.

And guess which part of the world this manager comes from gentlemen?

Need to link this to the thread Snow (I think) started LOL.

Eric T
07-28-16, 14:08
Cmon man give him the necessary digits. Don't be so hard on him.

Dude Bro Harsh, RTFF means Real Time Fantasy Fleet formerly known as Fantasia Hotel. Its the best hotel for monger bros like us.

All the best!

Eric T

This must go down as one of the 'best' I have ever seen on the forum in any thread LOL.

And guess which part of the world this manager comes from gentlemen?

Need to link this to the thread Snow (I think) started LOL.

Lazy Summer
07-28-16, 17:33
Just checked with Melia and Ramada regarding visitors policy:

1. Melia.

No visitors allowed.

2. Ramada-2 calls made.

-Visitors not allowed.

-But if 2 guests check in with ID, no issues. Do not have to be same nationality.

Hope this helps. A bit discouraging. Am once again wondering if the drive to Dubai is worth it given the difficult and uncertain situation regarding visitors.

PallavSinha
07-30-16, 22:43
There are two IBIS near world trade center. IBIS Once central and IBIS world trade center. Can anyone suggest which one is green?

Thanks in advance.

HeartKiller420
08-01-16, 12:37
Hey buddy:

Look for western listers who don't live in the same building and don't emphasize the ID policy and you should be golden. Book for 3.Hi dude,

Thank you for the input. This one doesn't require any ID. (not even mine during check-in) . It has a security at reception and was told as I would have the access card no one would stop me and I can bring guest but it's for sleep two (I am traveling alone) . Do you think this is a safe option or shall I stick and try to find a greenish hotel?

Cheers.

Black Eyes
08-03-16, 19:09
There are two IBIS near world trade center. IBIS Once central and IBIS world trade center. Can anyone suggest which one is green?

Thanks in advance.Ibis WTC is green when I visited couple of years back. But needs the original ID and has to personally go to the reception and sign. Better to avoid, although green.

CityHunter77
08-03-16, 23:46
Last report I found on this thread was 2014. Hotel was Green then, anyone have any recent experiences bringing back girls?

ElNice
08-04-16, 00:19
Charlton palace "metropolitan palace" is green, although it's a 5 stars hotel, so no surprise.

I was in Grand Central hotel in March, it was green.

Although they said you have only 1 visitor, after that we don't accept more.

I've been to Golden Tulip Albarsha about 18 months ago, it was green, don't know if they're still or not.

Maxwell18
08-05-16, 07:54
Hey guys,

Can anyone update me if four point Sheraton bur Dubai and majestic are still green?

KingViper
08-05-16, 15:45
Just checked with Melia and Ramada regarding visitors policy:

1. Melia.

No visitors allowed.

2. Ramada-2 calls made.

-Visitors not allowed.

-But if 2 guests check in with ID, no issues. Do not have to be same nationality.

Hope this helps. A bit discouraging. Am once again wondering if the drive to Dubai is worth it given the difficult and uncertain situation regarding visitors.Strange that the people at Melia would tell you that. I was there just a couple of months ago and visitors were allowed as long as they register their IDs at the reception.

Snow1998
08-06-16, 10:22
There is another app called hotels tonight.

In a previous FR I saw that a guy booked at.

Golden sands for 500 on this app it is only 200.

Even plus tax it will be 250.

So hope you guys can get the use of it.The other night in Rabat morocco the damn desk (Sofitel) charged us M DHS 2500 for a room for the girls we brought in around 2 am. I saw this report the next day and tried this app, it shows rooms at MDHS 750 in the same hotel! This is a great app. Just need to see when I can use it again.

Rajula
08-09-16, 19:56
Can anybody confirm if Damac on mall street is green I have a booking for next month?

Neo1482
08-10-16, 18:27
Planning for some me time this weekend so called a few hotels to check if they allow visitors in room. So far all hotels I've called on have turned out to be red.

Hues, Tower Rotana, Majestic Hotel, Warwick Hotel, all red!

Any suggestions on some recent experiences of some nice green properties would be highly appreciated!

Also have been picking up from york, ROckafellas, Jules, KUBU etc. In the past. Wanted to try any new joint since its been a while I've picked up anyone for an all nighter!

Snow1998
08-10-16, 21:41
Planning for some me time this weekend so called a few hotels to check if they allow visitors in room. So far all hotels I've called on have turned out to be red.

Any suggestions on some recent experiences of some nice green properties would be highly appreciated!

Also have been picking up from york, ROckafellas, Jules, KUBU etc. In the past. Wanted to try any new joint since its been a while I've picked up anyone for an all nighter!I'm not sure if this helps, but its very rare for a hotel to say green over the phone. They don't know who is calling and in keeping with UAE law they will always say no visitors etc. Sometimes if you personally ask at the desk they might indicate certain conditions for visitors.

Maxwell18
08-11-16, 12:30

Also have been picking up from york, ROckafellas, Jules, KUBU etc. In the past. Wanted to try any new joint since its been a while I've picked up anyone for an all night!Bro,

I think Majestic hotel is the most easy and fantastic hotel in Dubai for WG. Just book double occupancy. I don't think it is red. I visited in March did bring 5 girl 5 days didn't have any problem.

BlackCitizen
08-11-16, 19:33
Bro,

I think Majestic hotel is the most easy and fantastic hotel in Dubai for WG. Just book double occupancy. I don't think it is red. I visited in March did bring 5 girl 5 days didn't have any problem.Check Capitol on Mina road or Smana on Cheik Rashid road. They are all green.

Enjoy.

Big Daddy 1906
08-11-16, 20:02
Bro,

I think Majestic hotel is the most easy and fantastic hotel in Dubai for WG. Just book double occupancy. I don't think it is red. I visited in March did bring 5 girl 5 days didn't have any problem.Majestic is NOT red. I was there a few weeks ago. As long as you book double occupancy and they have original ID, you're good.

Alex7J
08-12-16, 13:47
I'm not sure if this helps, but its very rare for a hotel to say green over the phone. They don't know who is calling and in keeping with UAE law they will always say no visitors etc. Sometimes if you personally ask at the desk they might indicate certain conditions for visitors.True absolutely: Snow.

Everything in UAE is open yet under the wraps officially: It is the best place to be for mongering in world right now yet a very refined Islamic city. We have to respect that.

Cheers: Long time: Hop over to DXB for a drink mate.

Black Eyes
08-12-16, 21:09
Majestic is NOT red. I was there a few weeks ago. As long as you book double occupancy and they have original ID, you're good.It's not red. Its green.

But rules have changed since last week.

Now the partner has to check in together at the same time.

Thanks to Alex help, I was able to give them a name and luckily she was able to join in one hour.

But I lost the charm of picking a girl from Moscow.

Blood Red
08-12-16, 22:08
I have tried to RTFF but couldn't find any recent report on LM's status. I'm planning to stay there for 3 nights this coming weekend, so if anyone has stayed there recently, please share if it is still green. Thank you!

Nash98
08-13-16, 00:03
I have tried to RTFF but couldn't find any recent report on LM's status. I'm planning to stay there for 3 nights this coming weekend, so if anyone has stayed there recently, please share if it is still green. Thank you!Stayed recently during a overnight stop over and the hotel is green. Lady needs ID and register no charge.

Maxwell18
08-13-16, 15:29
It's not red. Its green.

But rules have changed since last week.

Now the partner has to check in together at the same time.

Thanks to Alex help, I was able to give them a name and luckily she was able to join in one hour.

But I lost the charm of picking a girl from Moscow.Bro,

What are you saying, checking in together doesn't mean that the hotel. Is green. Are you sure about Majestic?

Black Eyes
08-13-16, 19:21
Bro,

What are you saying, checking in together doesn't mean that the hotel. Is green. Are you sure about Majestic?It can be considered as orange then.

What I said is correct, the girl need to check in together and no visitors allowed.

No restriction due to different nationalities.

Maringos
08-14-16, 09:44
Hi,

After going through RTFF, didn't find recent reports and my last stay in April, Media Rotana was red.

I'm coming next week and staying for ten days. So, I'd appreciate your support.

I like to stay in Tecom as it is the base of my action. Any recommendations or updates for hotels there please?

Some of my target ones are:

Golden Tulip.

Media Rotana (if they turn green).

Ramirose.

Millennium.

Gloria apartments.

Outside Tecom:

JW Marriott marquis business bay (was red in January).

Marina Address hotel (my company plans to use this one, so info is appreciated).

Media one hotel.

Or do you recommend any other one (please in Tecom)?

Thanks.

Maxwell18
08-14-16, 10:50
It can be considered as orange then.

What I said is correct, the girl need to check in together and no visitors allowed.

No restriction due to different nationalities.Bro,

Then which hotel is green off lately in bur Dubai?

Icarus30
08-16-16, 18:25
Confirming Black Eyes. Both you and your girl have to check in together.

It can be considered as orange then.

No restriction due to different nationalities.

Blood Red
08-17-16, 18:57
Stayed recently during a overnight stop over and the hotel is green. Lady needs ID and register no charge.I contacted them just now. I was told that I need to book separate rooms. Not sure what to believe.

Joe Karnavic
08-17-16, 20:30
I contacted them just now. I was told that I need to book separate rooms. Not sure what to believe.If you call them and ask you will not get right answer. LM Airport allows you to take girl from time eternal by either showing an ID or can just walk to the lift, very less chance that someone will stop you. LMA was red in Ramadan for brief period as per some reports here.

I suggest not to call any hotel and ask this question because the person who is answering does not know if you are an LE or genuine customer. Law of the country does not allow you to hump a woman other than your wife in hotel room. But this is Dubai a popular tourist destination. So 70% of the hotels will turn blind eye to your sexy companion for the night.The most they can do is to ask for the girl's ID

BionicMan
08-18-16, 08:45
If you call them and ask you will not get right answer. LM Airport allows you to take girl from time eternal by either showing an ID or can just walk to the lift, very less chance that someone will stop you. LMA was red in Ramadan for brief period as per some reports here.

I suggest not to call any hotel and ask this question because the person who is answering does not know if you are an LE or genuine customer. Law of the country does not allow you to hump a woman other than your wife in hotel room. But this is Dubai a popular tourist destination. So 70% of the hotels will turn blind eye to your sexy companion for the night.The most they can do is to ask for the girl's IDExactly. Dubai is not Bangkok.

They need to save face and it is quite we they have to give an appropriate answer meeting the local rules.

Blood Red
08-22-16, 15:31
It is 100% GF. I booked a room for 2 and was just asked at check in when the second guest would arrive and to share the name, which I did since it was my regular. When she did arrive from Qatar with her luggage, we went straight to the room, no one even bothered to ask any question, much less ask for her ID copy.

Blood Red
08-22-16, 20:20
Totally Green. I must say I was rather impressed by this hotel, which I was not expecting. At check in I was just asked when the second guest would be arriving. When she did arrive, she came straight up to my room. They just called my room to ask if I was expecting a visitor, so no walk of shame. Other than that, the staff is excellent, rooms are nice and the breakfast is also good. Plus the location is excellent, if you like that part of town.

Only negative I guess was the stench of curry all over the hotel.

DocSam
08-23-16, 16:18
Goldens Sands used to be green for two years ago.

Latest report is the it have become RED now.

Sad story.

Laziali
08-24-16, 20:48
Hi everyone,

I am currently staying at Intercontinental Dubai Marina which is Red, planning to move to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Residences Dubai. Al Barsha, anyone knows if it is green or Red?

Thanks.

Satyroi
08-26-16, 02:16
I've been a reader of the forums for some time and (yes, RTFF) and finally decided to register and share some experiences.

Stayed at LMA on the 12th /13th. Had planned dinner w / a girl I "met" on Tagged. When I checked, reception asked for her name. I always book a room for 2 in Dubai, so no problems. I gave her name and said she would join me later. We had dinner at one of the hotel restaurants later that evening. After dinner we decided to go to my room for a drink. We walked past reception without any questions or hassles from Security. She was not a WG but, in the end, spent the night and next day. No requests for her passport or other registration.

BlackCitizen
08-26-16, 07:00
Hi everyone,

I am currently staying at Intercontinental Dubai Marina which is Red, planning to move to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Residences Dubai. Al Barsha, anyone knows if it is green or Red?

Thanks.Living at Intercon, I imagine that budget is not a big constraint for you. Why not check Grosvernor house in marina itself and it's green.

Loic Chem
08-26-16, 09:23
Hi,

Got surprised to find more than 10 girls at bar of my hotel last month from 9 pm, Vietnamese russian African, didn't expect that, some event contact you on wechat directly, but as I was with my wife can not go further.

Alex7J
08-26-16, 23:07
Hi,

Got surprised to find more than 10 girls at bar of my hotel last month from 9 pm, Vietnamese russian African, didn't expect that, some event contact you on wechat directly, but as I was with my wife can not go further.Which bar dude, more specific info.

Chuday
08-27-16, 04:21
Has anyone tried the JW Marriott Marquis in Dubai recently? According to the forum it was red in Jan. Not sure if it is still red. Prefer to stay at a Marriott property because of the points & extra privileges that comes from being a regular.

Has anyone stayed overnight at the Moscow hotel? The rates are cheap (about $49) on booking.com. Is Moscow hotel a good idea if I'm planning to pull from Moscow bars? Thoughts?

Chuday
08-27-16, 04:27
I think he is referring to Vu's Bar.

Address: Emirates Towers Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Rd. , Dubai.

Found it in: http://blog.*****************/top-10-pick-up-bars-clubs-in-dubai/.

Which bar dude, more specific info.

Member #4444
08-27-16, 05:12
Has anyone tried the JW Marriott Marquis in Dubai recently? According to the forum it was red in Jan. Not sure if it is still red. Prefer to stay at a Marriott property because of the points & extra privileges that comes from being a regular.

Has anyone stayed overnight at the Moscow hotel? The rates are cheap (about $49) on booking.com. Is Moscow hotel a good idea if I'm planning to pull from Moscow bars? Thoughts?You cannot take a girl from Moscow bars to your room in Moscow. Nope. Its been like that for quite a long time.

Loic Chem
08-27-16, 08:05
Hi,

I am not.

Sorry I thought we can not give specific address, it s hotel 200 m from Emirates tower metro walking to world trade center metro station.

PM if you need.

I think he is referring to Vu's Bar.

Address: Emirates Towers Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Rd. , Dubai.

Found it in: http://blog.*****************/top-10-pick-up-bars-clubs-in-dubai/.

Aryanz
08-30-16, 12:28
Hi,y I thought we can not give specific address, it s hotel 200 m from Emirates tower metro walking to world trade center metro station.M if you need.I guess its Zinc in Crown plaza.

DbxKiss
08-31-16, 09:52
Hello,

Just to let you know few hotels experienced by myself. The Meridien airport, really convenient if you don't plan to move too far. You can eat in the village and see what you can find in Jules bar. (I have already done FR on this place) Access to the room is really easy and quick just check ID and OK.

Coral Deira hotel, same access than in the Meridien but nothing to see in the hotel itself, you will to go outside to find something. 30 mn taxi to go to Meridien village with traffic. Last, Holiday inn airport and the other hotel just behind. Both are OK after a quick ID check but apart a swimming pool in one of them, nothing interesting. Finally, Millennium was not friendly for guests last time I was there so I stop booking this place.

Regards,

Kiss

Zubair123
09-04-16, 09:09
Confirming Black Eyes. Both you and your girl have to check in together.I last stayed at Majestic in April this year and it was green. In fact I had been staying there three times in a year and did not face any issue at all. Has the policy changed or a one off experience?

HardBoy
09-04-16, 11:03
Hi everybody,

I went back couple of pages of this thread and and did few contacts and found some good options for my next week trip;

-Four points Sheraton, it seems not stable. Bouncing between orange and green.

-Sheraton Creek- last time I've stayed there and since then no updates.

-Rotana Tower SRZ- recommended by a MR escort.

-Marina View Apts, recommended by a MR escort.

-Majestic, my favorite but heard changed to RED recently.

However, since I'm interested in Iranians heard Dulf could be orange too.

I would appreciate if you guys can add more on the list.

Hardboy.

Cheers.

Patience20
09-05-16, 06:57
You cannot take a girl from Moscow bars to your room in Moscow. Nope. Its been like that for quite a long time.You can stay in Marriott Executive apartments just opposite to Moscow hotel great rooms and reasonable. Green with ID I had no problems taking the girls out there. Didn't tried to take someone in Majestic seemingly it was green as well. Marina Hotel Apartments was RED. I personally like staying in Hotel apartments and Marriott Executive apartments were just right you can walk from moscow till there in less than 2 minutes.

Member #4444
09-05-16, 16:10
Hi everybody,

I went back couple of pages of this thread and and did few contacts and found some good options for my next week trip;

Hardboy.

Cheers.I was in Dulf couple of times in last 2 weeks, and you can check-in with a girl you pick from the club upstairs. Almost all girls will prefer you to take a room in the same hotel and it is easy just walk down with her to reception, they scan both ids and pay around 300-350 for the room.

Good luck!

Alex7J
09-06-16, 02:44
I was in Dulf couple of times in last 2 weeks, and you can check-in with a girl you pick from the club upstairs. Almost all girls will prefer you to take a room in the same hotel and it is easy just walk down with her to reception, they scan both ids and pay around 300-350 for the room.

Good luck!How is the scene at Dulf: Which all clubs did you go there: Iran: Pakistani: there are I think 4 or 5 club inside the hotel if I am not wrong?

HardBoy
09-06-16, 08:38
How is the scene at Dulf: Which all clubs did you go there: Iran: Pakistani: there are I think 4 or 5 club inside the hotel if I am not wrong?I've visited Dulf last December. You can count Dulf among one of the top Iranian pickup joints, entry is much easier than Delmon and I found girls there friendly compare to Delmon as well.

AED 100 for entry and table, better to take a table across the music band, you will have access in to both sides of the club. The scene starts 12 onwards and girls setting in groups. There are 2 or 3 mamasans, but you'll find Mariam's girls on the top, she usually takes 1 or 2 tables in front of the music stage.

Last time I have picked up a 19 yrs stunner from her table 1200 LT. The next night I was planning to take her younger sister but she left with someone before me. The only issue would be communication since most of them can't talk in English.

Alex7J
09-07-16, 07:59
I've visited Dulf last December. You can count Dulf among one of the top Iranian pickup joints, entry is much easier than Delmon and I found girls there friendly compare to Delmon as well.

AED 100 for entry and table, better to take a table across the music band, you will have access in to both sides of the club. The scene starts 12 onwards and girls setting in groups. There are 2 or 3 mamasans, but you'll find Mariam's girls on the top, she usually takes 1 or 2 tables in front of the music stage.

Last time I have picked up a 19 yrs stunner from her table 1200 LT. The next night I was planning to take her younger sister but she left with someone before me. The only issue would be communication since most of them can't talk in English.Awesome, so Dulf and Delmn for Iran chics: what about Iraqi's or Syrians or Moroccans: There has to be clubs and Deira for Arabic babes. Where to find I'm thinking and thinking. Do you have any clue?

SagarSanan
09-07-16, 10:22
Hi HB,

Were you staying at the Dulf Hotel?? If yes how easy was it to pick a girl and take to your room. I could see fantastic bargains on booking.com on this hotel.

Cheers.

SS.

I've visited Dulf last December. You can count Dulf among one of the top Iranian pickup joints, entry is much easier than Delmon and I found girls there friendly compare to Delmon as well.

L.

Gunners1
09-07-16, 12:47
Awesome hotel. I was with 2 business clients of mine and I had to entertain them with some Paki meat. The three girls arrived at the main entrance and I met them at the lobby. We walked passed the reception desks and straight to the room. I was with 3 girls. And no one asked a question. One of them was wearing a short top and stockings. Believe me. You could really see her panty through the stockings. I was more embarrassed than her. Still no one questioned us.

Nice spacious rooms.

The only issue is have is the hotel is a real b!tch to get in as the access is quite hard. The entrance is on level 2.

Other than that. A great hotel.

Enjoy folks.

G.

P.S I am not going to report the room party as it was ordinary and not worth a fr.. but we did have fun..

HardBoy
09-07-16, 16:09
Awesome, so Dulf and Delmn for Iran chics: what about Iraqi's or Syrians or Moroccans: There has to be clubs and Deira for Arabic babes. Where to find I'm thinking and thinking. Do you have any clue?Not sure! But last time a taxi driver guided me to St. George hotel, on the rooftop they're 3 clubs. One mixed (Persian, Tajikistan, Uzbek.) And two Arabic. Entry was 150 for the mixed one and I couldn't found good catch there. Then want to try the Arabic attached to it, had a look before paying the entry! Saw 2 or 3 ladies there with a very silent environment. Then moved to the second Arabic club, the entry was 500 and not allowed me to check before entry. Based on the experience of the two other ones I changed my mind and headed to Moscow.

HardBoy
09-07-16, 16:30
Hi HB,

Were you staying at the Dulf Hotel?? If yes how easy was it to pick a girl and take to your room. I could see fantastic bargains on booking.com on this hotel.

Cheers.

SS.I guess if you pick up the girl from the clubs inside the hotel will be allowed to your room. I remember once my Iranian catch told me that most of the girls know the manager, security and reception of the hotel and arranging the room would be easy. But as long as my hotel was green so I didn't attracted by her offer.

Note: I used to stay in Sheraton Creek or Rainbow in Burdubai, both green with ID registration.

Naked Gunz
09-08-16, 03:45
Green with original identification.

Wilts Boy
09-13-16, 15:13
For some reason (probably company not getting any back-handers from hotel) my work will not allow me to stay at my favorite Towers Rotana anymore (still green a few weeks ago) for my next trip in a month, and have been given choice of Rose Rayaan (being Rotana probably green but lack of bar), Vida Hotel, Taj in Business Bay, Oberoi (see from recent report looks ok), Sofitel, or Fairmont (being on SZR never know what their present policy is). Anyone had a recent experiences on any of these?

Alex7J
09-13-16, 15:43
Green with original identification.Winchester is always green: I've been using it since 2 yrs never had a problem.

Cheers.

Alex7J
09-13-16, 15:45
For some reason (probably company not getting any back-handers from hotel) my work will not allow me to stay at my favorite Towers Rotana anymore (still green a few weeks ago) for my next trip in a month, and have been given choice of Rose Rayaan (being Rotana probably green but lack of bar), Vida Hotel, Taj in Business Bay, Oberoi (see from recent report looks OK), Sofitel, or Fairmont (being on SZR never know what their present policy is). Anyone had a recent experiences on any of these?Oberoi 100% green: a friend of mine stayed here last week no issues at all. Taj also green but its a bit dated info 4 months ago I had booked for a colleague it was clean and clear. Rest I dunno.

Crusador
09-13-16, 22:13
Zinc on SZR was full of surprises. Mix of WG and tourists. Met a WG from Ukraine and tourist from Latvia. The WG was hot and had a chance to rock the night. But this place has turned me On with new flavors.

Mr Ricky
09-13-16, 22:36
For some reason (probably company not getting any back-handers from hotel) my work will not allow me to stay at my favorite Towers Rotana anymore (still green a few weeks ago) for my next trip in a month, and have been given choice of Rose Rayaan (being Rotana probably green but lack of bar), Vida Hotel, Taj in Business Bay, Oberoi (see from recent report looks ok), Sofitel, or Fairmont (being on SZR never know what their present policy is). Anyone had a recent experiences on any of these?Stayed at the Rose Rayaan and had no problem bringing a girl back. The lobby is tiny, just look straight ahead and it only takes a few seconds to get past the reception desk.

Alex7J
09-14-16, 06:46
Zinc on SZR was full of surprises. Mix of WG and tourists. Met a WG from Ukraine and tourist from Latvia. The WG was hot and had a chance to rock the night. But this place has turned me On with new flavors.But its a huge club and mostly empty, I never saw more wg there always more dicks than pussy. Regarding the normal or tourist from Latvia yes it can always be when you are staying in SZR with so many hotels around, its normal.

But WG in zinc was always few as many times as I went, never found any super hot or tempting to stay there.

Cheers.

Deon123
09-14-16, 07:47
For some reason (probably company not getting any back-handers from hotel) my work will not allow me to stay at my favorite Towers Rotana anymore (still green a few weeks ago) for my next trip in a month, and have been given choice of Rose Rayaan (being Rotana probably green but lack of bar), Vida Hotel, Taj in Business Bay, Oberoi (see from recent report looks ok), Sofitel, or Fairmont (being on SZR never know what their present policy is). Anyone had a recent experiences on any of these?Fairmont is green with original ID; you have to meet the girl at the reception and take her up with you since the elevator is operated by the room access card only.

Deon123.

Deon123
09-14-16, 07:56
Based on a very recent information from a friend who stayed there, Orchid Vue hotel, off the Bank Street in Bur Dubai allows guests with original ID and charges AED 150.

Deon123.

Alex7J
09-14-16, 15:39
Based on a very recent information from a friend who stayed there, Orchid Vue hotel, off the Bank Street in Bur Dubai allows guests with original ID and charges AED 150.

Deon123.And has in house AMP and now a russin bar roos which has quiet a few girls on some nights with pool table also: so everything inside the hotel no need to go out.

DexRide
09-14-16, 15:39
Any recent updates on Pullman city center and Shangri La SZR. Both were green as of Dec 15.

Thanks.

Wicked Roger
09-15-16, 02:40
Any recent updates on Pullman city center and Shangri La SZR. Both were green as of Dec 15.

Thanks.Did you RTFF as there is a FR on this this year. Clearly you did not so try your search skills as really this question is super easy to answer.

Casey69
09-15-16, 09:26
Hello,

Any updates on the status of Majestic? I have a reservation for next month but am still able to cancel / change.

If the status remains RED I would probably change.

Any updates are appreciated.

Thanks see.

Hi everybody,

Hardboy.

Cheers.

Alex7J
09-15-16, 09:50
Hello,

Any updates on the status of Majestic? I have a reservation for next month but am still able to cancel / change.

Thanks see.Green with ID: Confirm news my friend was there all last week.

Maxwell18
09-15-16, 11:45
Hello,

Thanks see.This is the reply I got from the hotel.

ShamSagar
09-15-16, 13:55
Hi All,

After reading most of the review it's seems like most of the green hotels have turned red.

In this scenario in call would be safe I guess.

Can any suggest any website or any other details for in call facility.

I am traveling to Dubai for the first time.

Your help would be appreciable.

Thank you in advance.

Sam.

BlackCitizen
09-15-16, 15:34
Hi All,

After reading most of the review it's seems like most of the green hotels have turned red.

In this scenario in call would be safe I guess.

Can any suggest any website or any other details for in call facility.
Sam.Check MR, plenty of offers with both Incall & Outcalls. Some providers are reviewed by punters as well, so you're guided a bit.

Welcome to Paradise.

Blood Red
09-15-16, 16:39
Green with ID. Good hotel, convenient location. Only negative is that when entering the hotel, one has to take the escalator to the Lobby where the reception is, and the elevators to the rooms are past the reception. So there is a WOS.

Alex7J
09-16-16, 08:12
This is the reply I got from the hotel.And Prostitution is illegal in Dubai also. So if you want you can ask the local authorities about that also mate.

It has been discussed several times in the forum no need to ask all these things just act you have been here and its normal.

Chill and cheers mate.

Peace.

NeuroCynical
09-16-16, 12:51
Stayed at both recently.

Grosvenor House is Green. Tower 1 has a very handy side entrance that can prevent any awkwardness. And if in Tower 2 you can use the same side entrance to access the other tower, although it's slightly mazy and I had to do some recon to get my route mapped out.

Ritz Carlton DIFC is he greenest hotel I've been to in Dubai. They asked at check in if I'm expecting any guests during my stay. On a hunch j said yes and was given an extra key with a separate sleeve. The lady said to me no need for any guests to show ID if they have a key, with a smile. This was great for girls I know and trust. They come over and spare the potential bumping into a colleague in lift moment.

NeuroCynical
09-16-16, 12:55
First of all am not Saudi, and yes I know its ramadan as I have tried fairmont outside of Ramadan.

Guess ill have to check out to another green hotel to make use of the few days I have left.

Thanks.I'm booked there this week and wondering what I can get away with.

NeuroCynical
09-17-16, 10:25
I'm booked there this week and wondering what I can get away with.They seem to be green / Amber, with ID check. Upshot of ID check is the girl gets a key so she can come and go for the week. Will do other mongering elsewhere this week.

HardBoy
09-19-16, 07:33
Stayed a week there with no issue. Green with ID registration.

There is a 3 star hotel (Rainbow) beside Four Points Sheraton bank st. Which seems green, I used to stay there few months back with no issue and required registration.

Cheers.

Boofer
09-20-16, 16:26
Is this girl friendly?

Regards.

Boofer
09-20-16, 16:32
Is it Green?

Paggal
09-20-16, 20:28
Is Sheraton Creek Dubai green? Is there any club inside the Sheraton Creek Dubai where from pick a girl to the room?

Wicked Roger
09-21-16, 00:09
Is it Green?Boofer,

Are you aspiring to be a manager? As the Fairmont question was answered 3-4 posts earlier.

Boofer
09-21-16, 15:28
Duh! Sorry about that, what about the First central apartments in Tecom?

Boofer,

Are you aspiring to be a manager? As the Fairmont question was answered 3-4 posts earlier.

Dxbres
09-22-16, 15:46
Hey guys,

Long time lurker and Dubai scene newbie, I have made the jump and subscribed to attempt and get some info that I either can't find or not addressed.

I am looking for green hotel apartments as that's where I stay long term, so any info would be great. I have stayed at Abidos in al Barsha before and was green with ID and 150, I am now in Deira area at Tulip Creek and not quite sure as this is lower range of market although had insider info that it is OK as long as I give the girls name in advance at reception. Hahah.

Any tips would be great and looking forward to my own reporting.

KingViper
09-25-16, 12:32
Hotel allows guests, but only after they have scanned their IDs at the reception.

TheGame05
09-30-16, 01:25
JW Marriott (Business Bay) is guest friendly. They may ask guest to present ID to front desk. Stayed 5 nights, guest twice just walked through and once asked to present ID.

Laziali
09-30-16, 14:35
Hi everyone,

I stayed at Double Tree by Hilton last week behind MOE in Al Barsha, it is green with ID.

And Intercon Residence Suites at Marina is Red, but I have let a couple of girls with IDs. But if you ask, they will say no.

I will be staying at Intercon DIFC, hope it still green.

Thanks.

Laziali
10-01-16, 11:27
Hi everyone,

I stayed at Double Tree by Hilton last week behind MOE in Al Barsha, it is green with ID.

And Intercon Residence Suites at Marina is Red, but I have let a couple of girls with IDs. But if you ask, they will say no.

I will be staying at Intercon DIFC, hope it still green.

Thanks.Intercon DIFC is still green, super friendly front desk and nice hotel. Price is a bit expensive 800 +20% tax so total 980 AED.

Eric T
10-03-16, 09:35
Guys I've an event to attend at the said hotel in November and that means high season rates (yikes!) - main benefit for me if I stay here would be attending the business event by walking downstairs rather than a morning rush hour taxi hassle and waking up earlier for it everyday after a night of mongering.

So is the Address Dubai Marina green and is it better to stay here or some other better / cheaper place nearby?

I haven't stayed in the Marina before and my other 2 choices ie the Grosvenor House is similar in expense and Intercontinental has been reported red.

I'd appreciate your suggestions / feedback.

Eric T

BlackCitizen
10-03-16, 17:26
Guys I've an event to attend at the said hotel in November and that means high season rates (yikes!) - main benefit for me if I stay here would be attending the business event by walking downstairs rather than a morning rush hour taxi hassle and waking up earlier for it everyday after a night of mongering.

So is the Address Dubai Marina green and is it better to stay here or some other better / cheaper place nearby?

I haven't stayed in the Marina before and my other 2 choices ie the Grosvenor House is similar in expense and Intercontinental has been reported red.

Eric TIf you re a Rbnb member there are several properties within talking distance.

Almost all non sharing Rbnb are green. Will PM you details of one tested place.

Otherwise there are many hotel apartments s which I haven't tested myself but reported here as green. These are also less expensive than the Address.

Alex7J
10-03-16, 19:43

Eric TAddress always green in Dubai: Always.

Eric T
10-04-16, 06:59
If you re a Rbnb member there are several properties within talking distance.

Almost all non sharing Rbnb are green. Will PM you details of one tested place.

Otherwise there are many hotel apartments s which I haven't tested myself but reported here as green. These are also less expensive than the Address.Thanks BC, will check that route as am inclined towards 4-5 star hotels or serviced apartments in Marina that arent too far from the business event.

Address always green in Dubai: Always.Thanks Alex, whatsapped you. .

Aaragon1977
10-04-16, 14:32
JW Marriott (Business Bay) is guest friendly. They may ask guest to present ID to front desk. Stayed 5 nights, guest twice just walked through and once asked to present ID.Thank you for this tip internet buddy. I am staying at the hotel and every time I am in the lobby I can see at least 3 to 4 WG's walking to the elevators. The girls I brought in were stopped and asked for ID's only because they were dressed badly.

Boofer
10-06-16, 11:44
Is this a good girl friendly hotel?

Cheers.

Maringos
10-06-16, 23:47

Eric TWas there 6 weeks ago. Super green, every night I had a girl back with me no one even asked for ID. But elevator needs room card. I also took one to the pool and no questions were asked.

Want More
10-07-16, 10:08

Eric TAddress and Grovsner are both green. I have not stayed in Address Marina but the group is known to be super green. No ID needed but sometimes the address guys are not happy if you don't fuck chicks from their own bars but get them from elsewhere. They like you to spend all your money in-house.

TomFord9
10-09-16, 06:28
Hey guys,

I have been going through the forum there are mixed review for majestic hotel. Anyone has latest information whether it's green or red thanks mate.

Komnetkijken
10-09-16, 19:38
Hey guys,

I have been going through the forum there are mixed review for majestic hotel. Anyone has latest information whether it's green or red thanks mate.Well, my information is not the latest (but on a few months back) but back then this is what happened.

- I had a reservation for a 2 persons room.

- Checked in alone in the afternoon.

- Brought a girl from Moscow at 0100 at night.

- Walked past the reception into the elevator, arriving at the 20th floor.

- No problems, I thought. But my key card didn't work.

- Left the girl in the hallway and went to reception.

- They told me the girl needed to register herself.

- So I went up to get her, did registration at the reception (no problem at all, no costs).

- And they re-activated my key-card.

So apparently they have CCTV-monitored my arrival with the girl and instantly disabled my key-card. Because. Trust me. The key-card itself wasn't disabled by my phone or magnetic fields or whatever.

To cut the long story short: back then the hotel was perfectly green but just register your visitor.

Alex7J
10-09-16, 21:35
Address and Grovsner are both green. I have not stayed in Address Marina but the group is known to be super green. No ID needed but sometimes the address guys are not happy if you don't fuck chicks from their own bars but get them from elsewhere. They like you to spend all your money in-house.Tell me some bars in the address Wm, the one I liked was calabar in address downtown some of the most super hot chicks I've fucked there and it was an early evening joint. Even today I was out since 5 pm but no good bar after visiting so many places.

Someone some good bars to go out early evening: Dubai where we should go at 5 pm for pussy.

MezoOuza
10-10-16, 22:50
Any reviews on the Hyatt Regency hotel? I stayed there last December and it was green but you had to register the girl at reception and pay some extra fees. I find it convenient because premier club is there which has a good variety of girls.

Has anyone experienced staying in Moscow hotel?

Any other recommendations nearby are welcome.

Wicked Roger
10-11-16, 04:39
Any reviews on the Hyatt Regency hotel? I stayed there last December and it was green but you had to register the girl at reception and pay some extra fees. I find it convenient because premier club is there which has a good variety of girls.

Any other recommendations nearby are welcome.And you never did a FR of your time in Dubai? Why not call the hotel and ask that seems to be one route? And remember the FRs as you are curiously lacking much detail in your 18 to date spread over a few years and quite are few are questions surprisingly about hotels etc.

KingViper
10-11-16, 08:36

Any other recommendations nearby are welcome.Can't help you with Hyatt, but as far Moscow goes it's been stated several times on the different threads related to Dubai that it is red.

Naked Gunz
10-11-16, 09:26
Has anyone experienced staying in Moscow hotel?Any other recommendations nearby are welcome.The *Search* button is to the right, and up about 250 pixels. It's marvelous! There you will the internets answers to all your questions my son!

Want More
10-12-16, 04:00
Tell me some bars in the address Wm, the one I liked was calabar in address downtown some of the most super hot chicks I've fucked there and it was an early evening joint. Even today I was out since 5 pm but no good bar after visiting so many places.

Someone some good bars to go out early evening: Dubai where we should go at 5 pm for pussy.Yup. That was the one for me also. Also liked the steak restaurant there. Early pick ups have always been difficult in Dubai. I prefer not to be out too late and have constantly struggled. Ritz has some, Zuma some. This is closer to 8 pm or so though. I had some great times in Silicon Oasis during lunch time, at the fast food outlets there of all things! These are not full time WG, but maids from the near-by agencies hanging around.

With my current set-up, it is just a phone call away, no hanging out in smokey bars and smelling like stale smoke for me.

AlexMartens
10-12-16, 09:09
Yup. That was the one for me also. Also liked the steak restaurant there. Early pick ups have always been difficult in Dubai. I prefer not to be out too late and have constantly struggled. Ritz has some, Zuma some. This is closer to 8 pm or so though. I had some great times in Silicon Oasis during lunch time, at the fast food outlets there of all things! These are not full time WG, but maids from the near-by agencies hanging around.

With my current set-up, it is just a phone call away, no hanging out in smokey bars and smelling like stale smoke for me.I would to experience some time action with not full time WGs, is the Silicon Oasis option still a thing? Sounds like is worth the trip.

Alex7J
10-12-16, 09:34
Yup. That was the one for me also. Also liked the steak restaurant there. Early pick ups have always been difficult in Dubai. I prefer not to be out too late and have constantly struggled. Ritz has some, Zuma some. This is closer to 8 pm or so though. I had some great times in Silicon Oasis during lunch time, at the fast food outlets there of all things! These are not full time WG, but maids from the near-by agencies hanging around.

With my current set-up, it is just a phone call away, no hanging out in smokey bars and smelling like stale smoke for me.WM,

You are a Casanova, I'm not. Your ebony. Ivory was super mate absolutely fucking cool stuff, villa two hot women one who loves bondage the other you got her hooked into it. Wish we were as lucky as you are but alas not everyone is want more.

Cheers mate: I found nothing in Ritz and absolutely nothing in Zuma so had to come back empty handed and had to call someone in but that's not me, I like to hunt for new pussy every now and then gives me the passion to fuck more harder. LOL stupid me.

Boob Magnet
10-12-16, 21:35
I actually started the week before by taking the Metro and walking around Moscow to ask various hotels their policies. I confirmed that Moscow is red, and Emirates Concorde right next to it was red also. The Park Inn on the other side of Moscow quoted 400 AED and allowed guests but only if they checked in with you so I wasn't sure that was a good choice since I wanted to check in and then go exploring the places. The Sheraton Dubai Creek allowed guests with ID and quoted around 700 AED. When I checked Kris Kin (the week before) they quoted 600 AED and were green with ID but when I went to check in on Friday they said 800 AED. I wanted to hang out at Club Seven there so I ended up paying the price, but I won't stay there again. I will post the results in the Dubai forum.

Want More
10-13-16, 03:48
WM,

You are a Casanova, I'm not. Your ebony. Ivory was super mate absolutely fucking cool stuff, villa two hot women one who loves bondage the other you got her hooked into it. Wish we were as lucky as you are but alas not everyone is want more.

Cheers mate: I found nothing in Ritz and absolutely nothing in Zuma so had to come back empty handed and had to call someone in but that's not me, I like to hunt for new pussy every now and then gives me the passion to fuck more harder. LOL stupid me.What happened to your membership at the site buddy. That's where the whole thing started.

I am surprised that they are totally empty, there is some talent available there in the evenings.

Want More
10-13-16, 03:49
I would to experience some time action with not full time WGs, is the Silicon Oasis option still a thing? Sounds like is worth the trip.It is like a year or so for me. Please read by reports before you go there. There is some work involved to get it but they are all over the place in SO.

Superboy1
10-13-16, 15:40
Has anyone stayed at the Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira (formally Sheraton Deira Hotel) recently? I have heard it is now green as long as they have ID, also love to know what the situation is like at the night club there, plenty of girls etc?

MuscleHetero
10-14-16, 08:54
Last year when I stayed at four points shearaton bur Dubai at khalid bin waleed street it was green with ID proof. Took three different girls for three nights. Now I am coming to Dubai in a month and have read back the reports but could find out if the hotel is still green. If any of you have any idea regarding this please pm me. Thank you.

Kjs666
10-14-16, 13:54
Hi guys,

Anyone knows if Sheraton Mall of Emirates is green? Any shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.

AlexMartens
10-14-16, 17:42
Has anyone stayed at the Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira (formally Sheraton Deira Hotel) recently? I have heard it is now green as long as they have ID, also love to know what the situation is like at the night club there, plenty of girls etc?I remember plenty of Africans in that bar, but that was when it was a Sheraton, haven't been there recently.

JasMak
10-16-16, 01:59
Hi team,

I stayed at the Hilton Dubai Creek on my previous trips to Dubai earlier in the year thanks to the advice of you guys. Had a great time and posted my FR's in the Dubai thread.

Just wanted to double check:

A) Hilton Dubai Creek is still good?

B) It's still a great hotel to stay at based on location and there's no other hotel that the forum feels is a "better" choice?

Cheers and look forward to writing more FRs soon!

JM

Aryanz
10-16-16, 15:33
Hi seniors,

Having a bash with some group action. And need a safe hotel apartment may be 2 bed. Have checked some apartments in and around Burdubai. They keep flashing red and green at times. Any seasoned punter could PM a safe apt. Hotel. In auh we always have few time tested but having some poor experiences in DXB previously has made me over cautious.

Stay safe.

Blood Red
10-16-16, 20:46
Last year when I stayed at four points shearaton bur Dubai at khalid bin waleed street it was green with ID proof. Took three different girls for three nights. Now I am coming to Dubai in a month and have read back the reports but could find out if the hotel is still green. If any of you have any idea regarding this please pm me. Thank you.I stayed there 2 months ago and it is green with ID. Your lady friend can come directly up to your room like mine did, so no WOS.

Alex7J
10-16-16, 20:57
Hi seniors,

Having a bash with some group action. And need a safe hotel apartment may be 2 bed. Have checked some apartments in and around Burdubai. They keep flashing red and green at times. Any seasoned punter could PM a safe apt. Hotel. In auh we always have few time tested but having some poor experiences in DXB previously has made me over cautious.

Stay safe.Baity for 2 bedroom: Winchester for 3 bedroom:

Boob Magnet
10-17-16, 15:47
I read in the forums that CityMax in Bur Dubai was Green but last Friday night when I stopped and asked the check-in desk they said guests of a different nationality weren't allowed. I ended up staying at the SeaView Hotel which was Green with ID.

Blood Red
10-18-16, 19:52
Gentlemen,

I did do my research so I'm not called a Manager LOL, but I would appreciate it if I can get some confirmation on the current status of Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek. From what I read in some of the earlier reports, it is green. Can anyone who has stayed there recently confirm this? I'm planning on going to Dubai over the weekend and would like to stay near the Rigga area in close proximity to Moscow / Broadway, etc. Last time I stayed at Sheraton Creek but it is a bit of a walk from those places. Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek seems like a much more convenient location. Any input would be appreciated. Or I could stay at the Hilton Creek which I know is green but it is a bit out of the way like the Sheraton.

Thanks in advance.

BR.

No Mail
10-18-16, 23:48
Gentlemen,

I did do my research so I'm not called a Manager LOL, but I would appreciate it if I can get some confirmation on the current status of Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek. From what I read in some of the earlier reports, it is green. Can anyone who has stayed there recently confirm this? I'm planning on going to Dubai over the weekend and would like to stay near the Rigga area in close proximity to Moscow / Broadway, etc. Last time I stayed at Sheraton Creek but it is a bit of a walk from those places. Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek seems like a much more convenient location. Any input would be appreciated. Or I could stay at the Hilton Creek which I know is green but it is a bit out of the way like the Sheraton.

Thanks in advance.

BR.I stayed at the right Tower of Marriott Executive Apartments opposite of Moscow Hotel recently for 3 nights and it was Green with ID no problem at all. The lobby of the right Tower is tiny, hardly any people present. I liked that. In the night the reception was held by guys only. They scanned the girls ID in a second and done. Did this 3 days in a row with different girls each time late evening or early morning. Girls clearly WG. I was happy and might well go there again. No use to call and ask. Hotel will not confirm this handling by phone.

By the way I tried the Irish Pup in Nihal Palace cause somewhere I found hints there may be some action there. My experience: nothing, no WG. Also tried the bars on the 2nd level of Avenue Hotel on Al Rigga. There as well: nothing, no WG. So no point of going there I guess.

Have fun.

Alex7J
10-19-16, 10:54
Gentlemen,

Thanks in advance.

BR.Hey mate,

Almost all hotel apartments are green in DXB, this is why they are made typically for family crowd, so when you walk in with a lady at 2 am in the night you are family for them.

Marriot is ground zero for Moscow, then there are some nice sheesha places if you walk left from Moscow on the main road, just at the next crossing, 3 or 4 sheesha places all have sexy Arabic chicks mostly Iranian and some Moroccans also:

If you cross the street to the other side you have Broadway, Delmon Palace, Mayfair all with a decent amount of WG's there.

Then you have hotel Delmon, just around the corner: it has a Iranian club: super fucking hot Arabic chicks to be fond there: absolutely awesome:

Cheers.

Run Marathon
10-19-16, 12:52
I suppose, this Hotel has changed policy in the last months.

I remember, I was here visiting some girls, who were permanently staying in this hotel.

Always no problem. And I know, many girls from MR were here.

Last week I was here with my girlfriend. No problem, because we were on the same booking, checked in together and stayed all the week together.

But was makes me thinking:

1/ At reception a large sign: " No guests allowed in the rooms, meet at lobby ".

2/ Room Card needed for elevator.

In my opinion RED now?

So I would loke to know, if there are still ladies working permanently here?

Eric T
10-20-16, 10:50
I would respectfully disagree mate. Some hotel apartments I reported on were red which would lead me to believe there are few more if not many.

From memory theyre Trade Center Apartments and Intercontinental Residence Suites in Marsa Plaza as examples of hotel chain unrelated and related establishments. Emirates Grand has quite the blackmail scheme going with who they will stop / allow based on how many palms you grease and so on and so forth. Some cross checking research recommended on this matter.

Eric T

...Almost all hotel apartments are green in DXB...

Alex7J
10-20-16, 12:20
I would respectfully disagree mate. Some hotel apartments I reported on were red which would lead me to believe there are few more if not many.

From memory theyre Trade Center Apartments and Intercontinental Residence Suites in Marsa Plaza as examples of hotel chain unrelated and related establishments. Emirates Grand has quite the blackmail scheme going with who they will stop / allow based on how many palms you grease and so on and so forth. Some cross checking research recommended on this matter.

Eric TYou must be correct I must be wrong as you write for your personal expenses and I write for mine. Never any hotel or even hotel apartment has stopped or even uttered a word when I go in with a lady but that's just me as I grease palms on regular intervals and not on that particular night.

Similarly I go in free even in Hyaat regency premiere without standing in the queue and Moscow but that's just me rest everyone has to pay or buy a bottle to go inside, so please don't take my suggestions mate if you cannot do the needful.

Just a bit of humor to cheer up the forum. No personal or hard feelings mate. And no ego or boastfulness at all: Its called PR: how well you are connected, in my country and village it is a saying that in a police station sometimes the guard can be more useful than the inspector himself: so be polite and courteous and you can go in any place in Dubai: Nothing official but this is the world's new hooker capital.

Golfer12
10-20-16, 21:15

Eric TFor what its worth. Recent personal experience to the contrary at Intercon Residence. Green - though I always go through the car park as normally have a car or have coffee on the ground floor and then take the elevator. In both cases you avoid the front desk. Plus the ladies are dressed "normally" - great apartments as well.

JasMak
10-21-16, 09:09
Still green.

Hi team,

I stayed at the Hilton Dubai Creek on my previous trips to Dubai earlier in the year thanks to the advice of you guys. Had a great time and posted my FR's in the Dubai thread.

Just wanted to double check:

A) Hilton Dubai Creek is still good?

B) It's still a great hotel to stay at based on location and there's no other hotel that the forum feels is a "better" choice?

Cheers and look forward to writing more FRs soon!

JM

Casey69
10-21-16, 12:46
Hi,

Majestic is green. Stayed there this week for three nights. No problems whatsoever.

Girls have to register with ID of course.

Casey.

Well, my information is not the latest (but on a few months back) but back then this is what happened.

- I had a reservation for a 2 persons room.

- Checked in alone in the afternoon.

- Brought a girl from Moscow at 0100 at night.

- Walked past the reception into the elevator, arriving at the 20th floor.

- No problems, I thought. But my key card didn't work.

- Left the girl in the hallway and went to reception.

- They told me the girl needed to register herself.

- So I went up to get her, did registration at the reception (no problem at all, no costs).

- And they re-activated my key-card.

So apparently they have CCTV-monitored my arrival with the girl and instantly disabled my key-card. Because. Trust me. The key-card itself wasn't disabled by my phone or magnetic fields or whatever.

To cut the long story short: back then the hotel was perfectly green but just register your visitor.

Bijou
10-22-16, 21:19
Hi,

Majestic is green. Stayed there this week for three nights. No problems whatsoever.

Girls have to register with ID of course.

Casey.I had messaged this hotel (once directly and once through booking.com) on what their "visitor to guests room" policy was, and in both replies I received a message saying that visitors were NOT ALLOWED in the rooms but can only be met in the lobby.

Can anyone clarify if this just a "standard reply" to messaging the hotel and girls would be allowed into the rooms? Also, wondering if the hotel shifts its policy to RED at certain times, like mid December when I plan to go?

Nash98
10-22-16, 21:53
I had messaged this hotel (once directly and once through booking.com) on what their "visitor to guests room" policy was, and in both replies I received a message saying that visitors were NOT ALLOWED in the rooms but can only be met in the lobby.

Can anyone clarify if this just a "standard reply" to messaging the hotel and girls would be allowed into the rooms? Also, wondering if the hotel shifts its policy to RED at certain times, like mid December when I plan to go?I stayed there for a week last month and took a lady each night. Only had to register with her passport copy. Hotel is green.

Eric T
10-23-16, 09:58
For what its worth. Recent personal experience to the contrary at Intercon Residence. Green - though I always go through the car park as normally have a car or have coffee on the ground floor and then take the elevator. In both cases you avoid the front desk. Plus the ladies are dressed "normally" - great apartments as well.Its good to have updates as mine regarding the intercontinental residence suites was 3 months ago for July so its been a while. Those months were also 'eid / family holiday' season when more places turn orange or red. Good to know they're green as I did like their apartment layout / furnishing / bathroom etc.

... but that's just me as I grease palms on regular intervals and not on that particular night. Similarly I go in free even in Hyaat regency premiere without standing in the queue and Moscow but that's just me rest everyone has to pay or buy a bottle to go inside. Alex mate not all are well-connected in fact most are non-regular or even per chance visitors. So being a connected regular changes things and that's the point isn't it? The average Joe / Habibi / Monger / Visitor will experience the 'default' setting of the place.

Thank-you both for your counter posts because that's what will keep the board rich with what may apply to you type of information.

Eric T

Double Shooter
10-23-16, 17:29
Citymax Al Barsha is RED.That is still the case: no guests allowed. One can however check in with one's belle de jour.

Hotel and outlets are good VFM. Guests enjoy 20% discount in the restaurants. The night club has a western band playing rock music, and a decent mix of WGs mixed with the civilians.

Pet peeve: the double bed is actually 2 singles pushed together. Mind the gap!

Alex46
10-23-16, 22:14
I read in the forums that CityMax in Bur Dubai was Green but last Friday night when I stopped and asked the check-in desk they said guests of a different nationality weren't allowed. I ended up staying at the SeaView Hotel which was Green with ID.Boob Magnet,

Can I double check, you took wg to room, no bribes to front desk or silliness, as last visit a year ago they received me of a big backhander and made a song and dance about CCTV and them getting into trouble (I had previously stayed there may times no problem.).

I can't figure out how to PM on here by the way. Any advice fellas?

Cheers!

(Visiting DXB 10-15 Nov. Any wingmen get in touch, I'm over 40!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Kforab
10-24-16, 13:13
Any news on Hilton Jumeirah and The Walk? Still green?

Any possibility to avoid the walk of shame?

Dxbres
10-25-16, 18:27
Somewhere hotel apt. Formerly LE Meridien:

Told by receptionist herself when checking in that visitors are allowed with ID are allowed.

How convenient is that? Haha. I'll test that on Friday when my regular non WG lady comes over. Normally I have sneaked her in through the car park before at the Tulip Creek but won't be necessary here.

Abidos hotel apartment Al Barsha:

Still green as far as I can tell, brought back a HK girl that was on a stop over, and a couple of the delicious Lola's stable nearby and absolutely no issues even though one of the security guy gave me some nasty looks when I walked in with both Betty and Mandy.

PM if you want more info.

Boob Magnet
10-26-16, 22:00
Hi everyone,

I really don't have much luck with hotels, and in the future I'm going to try to talk to a male clerk instead of female since the females in supposedly green hotels have been very unfriendly. I checked at Fortune Karama where Ratsky's is and they said the price was 280 AED but that any guest had to check in with me so I didn't get a room. I assumed that any girl I found would know a place so I hung out in Ratsky's from the first set until around 11:00 and then went over to Moscow. I checked most of the hotels between the Al Rigga Metro station and Moscow but they were all Red so no luck there.

At Moscow, I loitered for a while and then found a 6 foot blond Ukrainian who I was attracted to immediately because of her height even though she had a small rack. We left and she took me to the King's Park Hotel which she said would cost about 300 AED but when we got there they charged me 420 claiming that they were busy. The room was poor quality even though we had a good time. I would not recommend that hotel since I paid the same amount for SeaView which has much nicer rooms.

For Alex46. I didn't have any problems at SVH the girl just had to give her passport but no extra charge. The guy at the desk even moved me to a better room because the AC wasn't working in my first room. Overall SVH was a great experience, and I love the band at Mariner's Club but I was looking around for a better price. I also apologize for not having a membership (I got ripped off more that $20 just by King's Park) but I don't want my wife to see the charge on our credit card.

Can anyone confirm whether Admiral Plaza Hotel is green? I did a search of the forum but nothing came up. I also saw that Ibis Al Rigga is green which is very frustrating because I was a block away at the Al Rigga Metro station but went the other way. I will check the next time I'm in the area. Cheers guys.

Umbakali
10-28-16, 04:51
Just wanted to know if Rolla apartments are still green. Used it many times in past but have not tried it since the small print on the booking.com.

Site indicating a marriage certificate is required.

Umbakali

LuckyZwm
10-28-16, 10:10
Hi all,

Was in Dubai a couple of weeks ago. Took a gal back to Towers Rotana first night. Let me in no prob. She was dressed more appropriately.

Second night met a gorgeous Ukrainian gal, took her to hotel, was told "we do not allow these girls here" - she was wearing a short dress, but wow she looked amazing! Ended up going back to her apartment, spent a couple of hours and then had to leave because another girl was coming to use the apartment. So my night ended there! For future reference what do I do in such a situation? I really wanted to spend more time with her, I was enjoying her company a lot, and her body! Is it at all possible to speak to her "boss" and take her like for a full day / night. Maybe the hotel will be easier to get into during daylight? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Blood Red
10-28-16, 18:41
Green. This is my second night tonight and last night I didn't have any company. I also did not ask the hotel if they were green or not. This morning while extending my stay, there were 2 other Saudi guys who were just checking in, and it was fun listening to their conversation with the other receptionist while they were checking in. They wanted a double apartment when only a single one was available. They tried to explain to the receptionist that they needed a double apartment because they were expecting some 'guests' and needed more space. To which the female receptionist asked, 'what kind of guests'. 'Uhhh, Female Guests' was the reply. LOL. So that confirmed it, they are green. Cheers.

Peelover99
10-28-16, 19:32
This place doesn't get much mention here but I thought it was an OK hotel for the price.

I've no idea whether it's officially Green or Red, but the fact that you can take the elevator straight up from the underground parking to your floor means that I didn't need to worry about this.

Bizzie
10-29-16, 07:10
Any news on Hilton Jumeirah and The Walk? Still green?

Any possibility to avoid the walk of shame?Green. The best way to avoid walk of shame is to walk with your head high.

Rajat1
10-29-16, 15:47
Can someone suggest a cheaper hotel option around moscow hotel. The prices in mid decemeber are soaring (marriot) and I want to budget my stay at around 350-400 AED per night. I checked hotel delmon, but dunno if its red or green.

Kforab
10-30-16, 03:02
Hi,

The Hiltons in Jumeirah got red.

Security on any entrance which doesn't allow to enter if the guest isn't registered on arrival.

Who trys anyways. Good luck!

Yesterday the police took one guest wirh his chick to interrogation. Was a big discussion in the lobby of The Walk- hotel.

I'm woundering if any WGs stay regulary in this hotels. Seems to be only chance to get laid there.

Blood Red
10-30-16, 14:37
Hi,

The Hiltons in Jumeirah got red.

Security on any entrance which doesn't allow to enter if the guest isn't registered on arrival.

Who trys anyways. Good luck!

Yesterday the police took one guest wirh his chick to interrogation. Was a big discussion in the lobby of The Walk- hotel.

I'm woundering if any WGs stay regulary in this hotels. Seems to be only chance to get laid there.I must say I find this a bit surprising. I was under the impression that all 5 star hotels in JBR are green since most of the people that frequent that area seem to be westerners, I guess I was wrong. I did stay at Sheraton The Walk about 2 months back and it was green (semi green? Although the receptionist did ask for the name of the visitor when I was checking in. Luckily at that time I knew who it was going to be as it was my regular in Dubai so I did give the name. When she arrived with her luggage, she walked straight to the room without the reception / security asking for any ID.

Kforab
10-30-16, 17:46
Maybe they changed their policy at Hilton cause so many families are now there.

Matatizo79
10-30-16, 22:16
Aloha gentleman,

Newbie, so forgive me if this seems like a dumb question or has already been addressed. I just want to get the most current information. I have a 15 HR stopover in Dubai coming up, travelling business class and I believe I will be staying at the LE Meridien Hotel by the airport.

Is the LE Meridien Hotel by the airport girl friendly? Does anyone know definitively? Or should I make my own reservation else where, any recommendations?

Also, just scoping things out, I noticed a lot of girls with backpage and Tinder ads, how reliable are these?

BlackCitizen
10-31-16, 18:34
Aloha gentleman,

Newbie, so forgive me if this seems like a dumb question or has already been addressed. I just want to get the most current information. I have a 15 HR stopover in Dubai coming up, travelling business class and I believe I will be staying at the LE Meridien Hotel by the airport.

Is the LE Meridien Hotel by the airport girl friendly? Does anyone know definitively? Or should I make my own reservation else where, any recommendations?

Also, just scoping things out, I noticed a lot of girls with backpage and Tinder ads, how reliable are these?

Take just a few minutes to read the forum and you could help yourself and it cannot be simpler than that.

Member #4479
11-01-16, 07:28
Aloha gentleman,

Also, just scoping things out, I noticed a lot of girls with backpage and Tinder ads, how reliable are these?LE Meridien is green, and it has a night club called Jules where you can find all the action you need.

DocInHeat
11-01-16, 07:35
JW Marriott was a great place to stay, especially since it was so close to the airport for my return, I was able to have a pre-flight short time visit! And for those with elite status, it has a nice executive lounge.

It looks like Hyatt Regency is fine too, as I was leaving Premiere, I saw men checking in with their dates.

Doc.

RyanRajan1974
11-01-16, 13:32
JW Marriott was a great place to stay, especially since it was so close to the airport for my return, I was able to have a pre-flight short time visit! And for those with elite status, it has a nice executive lounge.

It looks like Hyatt Regency is fine too, as I was leaving Premiere, I saw men checking in with their dates.

I usually stay in JW Marriott Deira and its green as a leaf.

DocInHeat
11-02-16, 00:03
I forgot to mention, that one night, I brought in a girl at 2300 for an hour, then went back out and brought in another girl at 0200. It was the same person at the registration desk who didn't even have to ask for my name or room number anymore. He just kind of smiled a little the second time and got me through without any fuss. Very professional and I appreciated it, gave him a tip when I checked out!

I usually stay in JW Marriott Deira and its green as a leaf.

PrickPrick
11-02-16, 12:41
Any info on Carlton tower Diera? Green or red? I did a search on the same and last report was more than a year back.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tharkey1
11-02-16, 23:33
Aloha gentleman,

Also, just scoping things out, I noticed a lot of girls with backpage and Tinder ads, how reliable are these?I had the same situation 4 months back. My first and only visit to Dubai. LE Meridien was perfect, they have their own club. Jules which worked perfectly for me. I had the stopover both ways and it worked out well. Have a good time.

Tharkey1
11-02-16, 23:37
Have a trip planned for next week (Wed thru Fri) and am booked in the JW Marriott Marquis which is near Burj Dubai. Reviewed the forum and last update is a little old but says this hotel is fine as is the club. Vault.

Any updated / info / suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Boofer
11-03-16, 13:37
Is Fairmont Sheikh Zayed still ok? Rumors has it that it became RED and no girls allowed. I've already reserved there but hearing from friends that its status has changed.

What about the Bars there? High end talent, but can one take them upstairs?

Regards.

Rajat1
11-03-16, 13:49
Can someone suggest a hotel option around moscow hotel. The prices in mid decemeber are soaring (marriot) and I want to budget my stay at around 350-400 AED per night. I checked hotel delmon, but dunno if its red or green.Any help would be nice.

SadinHeaven
11-03-16, 14:42
Is Fairmont Sheikh Zayed still ok? Rumors has it that it became RED and no girls allowed. I've already reserved there but hearing from friends that its status has changed.

What about the Bars there? High end talent, but can one take them upstairs?

Regards.Last time I was there in Ramadan this year, there wasnt any issue as long as you register the girl on front desk.

Clubs are Cavali, also you will find WGs in CINCIN but beware they work for CINCIN so they charge big bucks.

SadinHeaven
11-03-16, 14:43
Have a trip planned for next week (Wed thru Fri) and am booked in the JW Marriott Marquis which is near Burj Dubai. Reviewed the forum and last update is a little old but says this hotel is fine as is the club. Vault.

Any updated / info / suggestions are greatly appreciated.It is still green, yet register the girl at front desk.

Boob Magnet
11-04-16, 03:47
I checked at Ibis Al Rigga Tuesday and they said they didn't allow guests of different nationality. As I've said before, I really have bad luck finding a green hotel. I even talked to a male clerk this time but it didn't help, and it's not like I look like UAE LE. Oh well, I'll keep trying.

Rhode1
11-04-16, 19:39
Green, but you need to book your room for 2 people.

Aloha gentleman,

DeltaDagger
11-05-16, 09:41
The hotel in subject has some good officers for this week but never been there. Any idea what's the current access status?

LastPlayer
11-05-16, 16:29
Hi guys,

First of all good day to you all.

I will be in Dubai next week on 13th-15th of November.

I plan to book a room in Jumeirah Creekside Hotel. First question is; are there any action at this hotel.

Secondly; is it green or red?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Wicked Roger
11-05-16, 18:35
Hi guys,

First of all good day to you all.

I will be in Dubai next week on 13th-15th of November.

I plan to book a room in Jumeirah Creekside Hotel. First question is; are there any action at this hotel.

Secondly; is it green or red?

Thank you in advance for your replies.You have been asked at least 3 times before to RTFF in the UAE forum and you have similar questions in Minsk and Amsterdam yet you have no FRs of any relevance, just questions and comments.

What does it take for you to RTFF and PM people? Then FR on something? As really 15 FRs and 90+% questions but once you asked and on one occasion Hunter99 gave you advice, you did not post anything afterward.

Typical manager IMHO and a tad lazy or you can't RTFF with one hand and a sticky keyboard.

Harsh124
11-06-16, 08:50
Can anyone guide me if Lotus Hotel Apartments and Spa in Marian area is green or red?

I will be visiting Dubai next week and intend to stay in this Hotel.

Will appreciate your feed back.

Boofer
11-06-16, 13:35
Love it. Many girls in the bar and hotel welcomes guests.

Fairmont turned super red. On sheikh zayed. Such bastards.

CumerBareback
11-06-16, 13:56
Generally it seems that the hotels in Media City are green. Radisson Blu as well. With and without ID of the girl.

Love it. Many girls in the bar and hotel welcomes guests.

Fairmont turned super red. On sheikh zayed. Such bastards.

Wilts Boy
11-06-16, 18:22
Hi all,

Was in Dubai a couple of weeks ago. Took a gal back to Towers Rotana first night. Let me in no prob. She was dressed more appropriately.

Second night met a gorgeous Ukrainian gal, took her to hotel, was told "we do not allow these girls here" - she was wearing a short dress, but wow she looked amazing! Ended up going back to her apartment, spent a couple of hours and then had to leave because another girl was coming to use the apartment. So my night ended there! For future reference what do I do in such a situation? I really wanted to spend more time with her, I was enjoying her company a lot, and her body! Is it at all possible to speak to her "boss" and take her like for a full day / night. Maybe the hotel will be easier to get into during daylight? Any help would be greatly appreciated!Being the hotel where I stay on a regular basis, have to admit have never had any issues with taking girls back, its just been a question of whether reception what here to register or not. I think maybe it just comes down to like you say what the girl looks like, and know a lot of girls in clubs nowadays have a change of clothing with them to avoid this issue.

LastPlayer
11-06-16, 18:31
Hi Roger,

First of all despite of your snob reply, I still would like to reply you as a gentlemen.

Both in Minsk and Dubai, I could not have any actions due to some personal issues. This was the reason I could not make any FRs.

But this time I really will do my best to get laid and when I do it, I assure you that I will share my experience.

Any other monger who knows about Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, I would be glad to have his advice.

You have been asked at least 3 times before to RTFF in the UAE forum and you have similar questions in Minsk and Amsterdam yet you have no FRs of any relevance, just questions and comments.

What does it take for you to RTFF and PM people? Then FR on something? As really 15 FRs and 90+% questions but once you asked and on one occasion Hunter99 gave you advice, you did not post anything afterward.

Typical manager IMHO and a tad lazy or you can't RTFF with one hand and a sticky keyboard.

AbsolutNirvana
11-13-16, 10:59
Hello everyone,

I am not a resident in Dubai but keep visiting Dubai for work. Have been reader for quite some time but decided to get a subscription to chip in my two cents. Last night stayed at Lma. It is absolutely green. Went to Jules and ended up having a threesome with two beautiful Ukrainians in my room. Will submit a detailed report in the report section soon.

Umbakali
11-15-16, 04:29
I will be in Dubai for three nights next month. Any information on the status of Fortune Grand Hotel apartments in Bur Dubai.

Umbakali.

IndianKing
11-15-16, 15:02
Do all hotels ask for ID while registering? What about short stays? Any hotel that allows you to bypass this?

BlackCitizen
11-15-16, 18:55
I will be in Dubai for three nights next month. Any information on the status of Fortune Grand Hotel apartments in Bur Dubai.

Umbakali.

Cannot say for sure if that remains green. I did stay there more than a year ago and a WG visited me with no issue. What I can tell you and I am 100% sure that some other hotels from the same group (Fortune) are green with ID. One of them near the airport is actually my favorite when I am not looking for a luxury stay with garanteed home delivery. They're also usually low priced.

Blood Red
11-15-16, 20:06
Green with ID. This is the second time I stayed there in the past couple of months. A good option, near a lot of the action in Bur Dubai and of course, Deira is pretty close also. Good rooms, decent price.

ToolMan77
11-20-16, 02:11
Hi all,

I've stumbled across this website recently and I've been amazed by the content your fine gents have included that will no doubt help guys like myself who are new to the Dubai scene. Over the past few years I've had many an experience in Bali and Thailand but Dubai is new to me. And so looking forward to it.

A question that I have that I hope you can help me with is the hotel policy for 2 guests. I'm booked into the LE Meridien which I understand is a green hotel and I've taken your recommendation to book for a 2 x guest stay. But what is the rules around taking two girls back to your room? Do you pay additional for the extra guest?

AbsolutNirvana
11-20-16, 05:49
Hi all,

I've stumbled across this website recently and I've been amazed by the content your fine gents have included that will no doubt help guys like myself who are new to the Dubai scene. Over the past few years I've had many an experience in Bali and Thailand but Dubai is new to me. And so looking forward to it.

A question that I have that I hope you can help me with is the hotel policy for 2 guests. I'm booked into the LE Meridien which I understand is a green hotel and I've taken your recommendation to book for a 2 x guest stay. But what is the rules around taking two girls back to your room? Do you pay additional for the extra guest?Had two girls at this hotel last week. No additional charges no hassle. Room was booked on double occupancy. Brought the first one at 1 from Jules and later on her friend from the same club joined us.

Kabul Guy
11-20-16, 18:11
Hi all,

A question that I have that I hope you can help me with is the hotel policy for 2 guests. I'm booked into the LE Meridien which I understand is a green hotel and I've taken your recommendation to book for a 2 x guest stay. But what is the rules around taking two girls back to your room? Do you pay additional for the extra guest?As you walk into the lobby if you go sraight ahead past the reception desk and up a short flight of stairs towards the rooms you will see a doorway on the right just past the top of the stairs. This leads drectly to the pool area. The path outside is also the way to Jules Bar.

You can always use this doorway to bring a girl back without going past reception. If you get a girl from somewhere else and are bringing her back, just have the cab drop you off at the club enterence. Then walk past the clubs and around the building a bit past the pool and you can come directly into the pool doorway.

However the desk asks for a girl's ID for your protection. If something ghoes wrong, they have a record of who was there.

Stayed there many times, many years ago and never was refused even having two girls come over around midnight, the desk calls ahead and asks if you were expecting them takes a copy of their ID and lets them come up for a visit.

ToolMan77
11-21-16, 04:59
As you walk into the lobby if you go sraight ahead past the reception desk and up a short flight of stairs towards the rooms you will see a doorway on the right just past the top of the stairs. This leads drectly to the pool area. The path outside is also the way to Jules Bar.

You can always use this doorway to bring a girl back without going past reception. If you get a girl from somewhere else and are bringing her back, just have the cab drop you off at the club enterence. Then walk past the clubs and around the building a bit past the pool and you can come directly into the pool doorway.

However the desk asks for a girl's ID for your protection. If something ghoes wrong, they have a record of who was there.

Stayed there many times, many years ago and never was refused even having two girls come over around midnight, the desk calls ahead and asks if you were expecting them takes a copy of their ID and lets them come up for a visit.Nice one. Thanks fellas.

Troyster
11-21-16, 20:58
Nice one. Thanks fellas.All very timely for me. I will be staying at LM in February. Thanks for the detail. Quick question regarding Jules. Been looking at photos of the hotel online. Is Jules an outdoor venue? Or maybe partially outdoors? Not a huge factor but I tend to dislike the outdoor places.

Tharkey1
11-22-16, 20:43
Just wanted to update here based on my trip to Dubai last week.

Was booked in Marriott Marquis for 3 nights. Did not allow my colleague to bring a lady in (said only family was allowed), I got lucky and was able to bring a 'friend'. Not sure if I would call it Red or Orange but not a Green for sure.

We moved to Marriott in Deira for next 2 nights. No issues. All green with ID.

Dubs69
11-23-16, 09:31
Do all hotels ask for ID while registering? What about short stays? Any hotel that allows you to bypass this?I stay at the Grosvenor and have never had to register a girl.

Be careful with those that do as I'm aware that once a passport is registered by an hotel it automatically tags against yours and the information is automatically shared with the Police database.

EdAdams
11-26-16, 21:19
Howdy gents,

Wonder if any one can please recommend "the ultimate" hotel or apartment for debauchery in Dubai that is:

- Green.

- Located near the pickup points or where the action is.

- Preferably has a discreet entrance.

By ultimate hotel, I mean luxury hotel rooms with super king beds, a massive bath tub for 3 or 4 OR may be a private plunge pool in room? And maybe with a separate lounge.

Never been to Dubai but am eager to visit at the earliest. And before you say it, I have indeed RTFF for over 130 pages but nothing relevant. In return, I'd be happy to share details on London. Just ask me anything. Hotel's and even the rooms you need to book, plus the girls in my Repeat List.

Ideal budget around GBP 200/ night.

Many thanks in advance.

Golfer12
11-27-16, 08:05
Howdy gents,

Wonder if any one can please recommend "the ultimate" hotel or apartment for debauchery in Dubai that is:

- Green.

By ultimate hotel, I mean luxury hotel rooms with super king beds, a massive bath tub for 3 or 4 OR may be a private plunge pool in room? And maybe with a separate lounge.

Never been to Dubai but am eager to visit at the earliest. And before you say it, I have indeed RTFF for over 130 pages but nothing relevant. In return, I'd be happy to share details on London. Just ask me anything. Hotel's and even the rooms you need to book, plus the girls in my Repeat List.

Many thanks in advance.You can try the penthouse at Fairmont. Which has three bedrooms, huge living room with a bar and a private plunge pool. You can also access the apartment from the "office" lifts avoiding the front desk. It was pretty green and Cavalli is in the same building. If you decide to take the Penthouse then I am sure some seniors will be willing to make use of the the spare rooms and indeed maybe have a Christmas party!

Have fun.

Alex7J
11-27-16, 15:27
Howdy gents,

- Green.

Many thanks in advance.There are villas on the palm.

Then some penthouses on AIR BnB.

Then St. Regis has villas in Habtoor city: check there website:

Then a Rotana in Media city ahs 1 bedroom apartment with private pool.

I think AL- Qasr Madinath jumeirah has villas with private pools:

Something is missing my mind. Then may be Hyaat Palace on the creek has villas with access to creek:

Just look for private pool or jacuzzi and I am sure you will find something on travel guide.

Cheers.

When you find and check do let us also know.

BlackCitizen
11-27-16, 21:00
Howdy gents,

- Green.

By ultimate hotel, I mean luxury hotel rooms with super king beds, a massive bath tub for 3 or 4 OR may be a private plunge pool in room? And maybe with a separate lounge

Many thanks in advance.With your budget you could have few choices in Duba. Mostly it will be apartments. I am an Rbnb user but haven't yet booked a room with jacuzzi. On booking.com I stayed at Jumeira World Trade Centre. The 2 bed room has a jacuzzi. The place is green with ID. I stayed at another property called Liberty house in DIFC area, the layout is similar to Jumeira. This place is managed by a Holiday maker. Here there's even no reception. The Security will not check your ID at all.

Happy mongering.

Alex7J
11-27-16, 21:41
With your budget you could have few choices in Duba. Mostly it will be apartments. I am an Rbnb user but haven't yet booked a room with jacuzzi. On booking.com I stayed at Jumeira World Trade Centre. The 2 bed room has a jacuzzi. The place is green with ID. I stayed at another property called Liberty house in DIFC area, the layout is similar to Jumeira. This place is managed by a Holiday maker. Here there's even no reception. The Security will not check your ID at all.

Happy mongering.BC,

My last office was in Liberty house in Difc and I never knew it is such an amazing property or I would have lived in the same building only: I am so dumb in general life except pussy in a club rest everything is like a maze to me in real life. Tell us some more about the jacuzzi stuff as I am a huge fan of it. The place I live in BKK is a 2 bedroom apartment with jacuzzi inthe living room right in the centre, the passion to come after a long night in a jacuzzi and then you and your babe naked is priceless I'm telling you its been 7 years and I live in the same apartment in bkk. Its so sexy to bring back your babe from the club there she is just gasped for breadth and sex is amazing I still cannot m colombian muse gosh I miss her kisses.

I was thinking of taking a 2 bedroom in BK on a higher floor for about 160-180 per year but now I think I should go for a jacuzzi apartment or maybe jacuzzi in BK would be a bliss. Lollss I'm just a bit greedy I know.

Sjhk108
11-30-16, 17:51
Would prefer to be near the center of the city and near all the actions. My budget is no more than $90/ day. Also I would like to experience the night life and will probably bring a talent back with me. So it will be the best if the hotel or apartment has no issue with this.

Tkn14
12-07-16, 02:50
Novotel Albarsha is GREEN with ID as of 12-5-2016.

Horny Landoora
12-07-16, 10:40
Hi Guys,

Whats the status of hotels or hotel apartments in and around Bur Dubai at present?

3-4 star levels.

If any one has an update please share.

Cheers,

HL.

Blood Red
12-13-16, 20:06
Could anyone please suggest a GF hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road? In particular, anyone know if Crowne Plaza or 4 Points by Sheraton on SZR are GF?

Thanks!

JasMak
12-14-16, 15:42
Hi all,

Will be uploading another set of FRs shortly. Just had a quick question. I always stay at the Hilton Creek, as it's convenient to the airport, many clubs, it's clean and of course girl friendly.

Can anyone suggest a place that has a great beach resort feel, that's also GF? How about the Hilton in Jumeirah?

Thanks!

Mr Ricky
12-17-16, 23:17
Could anyone please suggest a GF hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road? In particular, anyone know if Crowne Plaza or 4 Points by Sheraton on SZR are GF?

Thanks!I stayed at the 4 Points by Sheraton a few years ago and it was ok because the girls came to my room before midnight. This place does have a good back entrance really close to the lifts so you could go straight up if the security guard does not see you.

I was there recently and there was only 1 guard in the small lobby. They have a really good open top / air bar on the 43rd floor with really good views of SZR. You could say you are taking your guest there. The bar is a good place to have a drink and take a few selfies! I did see a few girls sitting on their own who looked like they were for hire. I was with someone so I did not approach them.

There is a new Sheraton Grand Hotel on SZR. I would be curious to know if this if girl friendly.

Blood Red
12-19-16, 08:03
I stayed at the 4 Points by Sheraton a few years ago and it was ok because the girls came to my room before midnight. This place does have a good back entrance really close to the lifts so you could go straight up if the security guard does not see you.

I was there recently and there was only 1 guard in the small lobby. They have a really good open top / air bar on the 43rd floor with really good views of SZR. You could say you are taking your guest there. The bar is a good place to have a drink and take a few selfies! I did see a few girls sitting on their own who looked like they were for hire. I was with someone so I did not approach them.

There is a new Sheraton Grand Hotel on SZR. I would be curious to know if this if girl friendly.Thanks Mate, this is useful info.

Blood Red
12-19-16, 08:12
Probably the most GF hotel I have stayed at in Dubai. I booked a room for 2 and upon check in was not even asked about the second guest. That is always a good sign in Dubai. Furthermore, right next to the main entrance, there is a door which leads straight to the elevators and on to the rooms and the club. There is a desk there but is was mostly empty. So I just took my regular Dubai lady friend from there to my room both nights. Very discreet and convenient, just what I prefer. The same route is used by many WG ladies to reach the Club. More on that in a separate report. Overall, this is a good 5 star hotel which is 100% green and close to stuff important to me like Jbr and Emirates Mall. Crowd is better of course compared to Deira and Bur Dubai.

Hope this helps.

SheldonC
12-19-16, 16:47
Aloha gentleman,

Newbie, so forgive me if this seems like a dumb question or has already been addressed. I just want to get the most current information. I have a 15 HR stopover in Dubai coming up, traveling business class and I believe I will be staying at the LE Meridien Hotel by the airport.

Also, just scoping things out, I noticed a lot of girls with backpage and Tinder ads, how reliable are these?LM Airport-best choice I would highly recommend, very green, I transited there twice and both time was able to bring a guest without any hassle.

Go through the main entrance.

Also hotel have a club Jules, club was a little difficult to find the first time but hotel staff can guide you.

Also stay away from backpage / tinder not just in DXB but anywhere in the world!

Enjoy your time.

Syscovino
12-20-16, 14:47
Hi guys,

Thanks for keeping this thread updated, it really helps newbies like myself. We are planning to head to Dubai for a friends bachelors in January. We are booking an apartment on Palm Jumeira. Since it will be the first time for us in Dubai, I just want to check if the property is green or not. Its hosted by Yanjoon Holiday Homes.

Thanks for the help. Will post reviews once the deeds are done!

Cheers.

Alex7J
12-20-16, 22:29
Hi guys,

Thanks for keeping this thread updated, it really helps newbies like myself. We are planning to head to Dubai for a friends bachelors in January. We are booking an apartment on Palm Jumeira. Since it will be the first time for us in Dubai, I just want to check if the property is green or not. Its hosted by Yanjoon Holiday Homes.

Thanks for the help. Will post reviews once the deeds are done!

Cheers.Palm means green all hotels, hotel apartments, air bnb, private apartments, villas and penthouses all meant to party and super green until you don't create ruckus and police has to be called.

Simple and easy.

GuyFrom949
12-21-16, 07:35
I appreciate all of your help gentlemen. Just RTFF about 20 pages ago. Making first trip to DXB in a few weeks for just a night. I think I'm going to focus on Mirchi if I can't try to find information on Aleena which Aryaan and AlexJ spoke so highly about.

Staying at Raffles. How easy will it be to bring a guest back there? I know they require a passport, but not sure if they will make it difficult for any friends that I make?

Cheers mates and let me know if you ever need information in SoCal.

Maxwell18
12-22-16, 21:48
Guys,

Use hotels tonight app for cheap and good hotel rates for 3 4 5 star hotels. And for green hotels in bur Dubai majestic hotel Tower is ever green.

DukeOfHazzard
12-23-16, 11:03
Hi Guys.

Just some info on Damac Maison Downtown, next to Dubai Mall. Booked a 2 bedroom there yesterday through hotels.com, before going to Premiere for takeout. (report coming).

When my friends and the takeouts arrived around 3 pm, the hotel didn't create much of a fuss even there were around 8 of us in the room at one point. Only thing was that hotel asked for ID's for all.

So not total green, but enough for you to be able to take a girl to the room, just by showing ID.

Duke.

Alex7J
12-23-16, 15:29
I appreciate all of your help gentlemen. Just RTFF about 20 pages ago. Making first trip to DXB in a few weeks for just a night. I think I'm going to focus on Mirchi if I can't try to find information on Aleena which Aryaan and AlexJ spoke so highly about.

Staying at Raffles. How easy will it be to bring a guest back there? I know they require a passport, but not sure if they will make it difficult for any friends that I make?

Cheers mates and let me know if you ever need information in SoCal.Dude you are staying in raffles fuck Mirchi first try crystal in the hotel and they have a restaurant for early evening 8-9 pm, if you are smart handsome or with enough cash take a table and bottle and women will come to you automatically why go to a road side place when you are in a 5 star place.

Peace.

ToolMan77
12-24-16, 12:50
Thanks Mate, this is useful info.I stayed earlier this year in Aug, and by sixth sense (working girl radar) picked up good vibes from the girls on the 43rd floor as well as the lobby. Also there appears to be some kind of end restaurant next door where I saw some amazing looking girls heading into. May be worthwhile checking out.

Unfortunately I was traveling through only for a day and with a few people from the office who let's just say aren't the party type.

Good luck!

GuyFrom949
12-28-16, 04:57
Dude you are staying in raffles fuck Mirchi first try crystal in the hotel and they have a restaurant for early evening 8-9 pm, if you are smart handsome or with enough cash take a table and bottle and women will come to you automatically why go to a road side place when you are in a 5 star place.

Peace.Thanks for the info man. Was looking for Pakistani especially but will do as you recommended.

DarkKnight2016
12-29-16, 21:23
Ramee Royal is red as fuck. A security guy on every fucking floor. Only way through is by getting a room for the girl as well, unless you both are same nationality. I never thought I thought I would say this, but right now I wish I was Pakistani!

Fuck!

DarkKnight2016
12-29-16, 23:20
Slight change. It's orange. Take a room for single occupancy and then pay AED 400 for extra guest.

It's fucked up if you ask me, but better than going to bed on your own or paying for an extra room. To be noted, this bang before new year.

Keep fucking. Be safe.

Robbaf
12-30-16, 03:19
IC Festival City. Not green anymore, ditto the Hilton Dubai Creek. The rest are fine.I searched the board, but no update. Is the InterContinental Dubai Festival City green?

Thanks.

Robb.

SleeplessCity
01-01-17, 18:37
Slight change. It's orange. Take a room for single occupancy and then pay AED 400 for extra guest.

It's fucked up if you ask me, but better than going to bed on your own or paying for an extra room. To be noted, this bang before new year.

Keep fucking. Be safe.What they do is register the room in your name, but the girl is "unofficial".

The Indian lady at the reception was sighing and rolling her eyes when I took a girl from Mirchi.

The club itself is a South Asian paradox; with Pakistani girls (and that too from the heartland) catering to a predominantly Indian clientele, and vocally expressing a preference for them instead of their fellow countrymen.

And she didn't want the girl standing at the counter. I was in a hurry with a flight to catch, else I would have given an earful and left for another place.

And of course the bouncers wanted "something".

One of the best deals for Bur Dubai clubs is the Park Regis. The Junior suites are great value for money and spacious.

Rohit80
01-02-17, 13:34
I see a lot of you lovely seniors have been talking about the night club Premier, I would like to know if the hotel its located in is Green? I did about 20 pages of RTFF but could not find info on the same. Your help about the same is highly appreciated.

NguyetLang
01-02-17, 19:19
Hotel is kind a out of nowhere, was forced to book because everything else is full for New Year weekend. But was surprised to have window with a view of the Burj Khalifa. Albeit a little far. Any how, after check in was told to self park in the basement using room key to open parking gate (barrier arm). Took girl back at night with no security in sight. Elevator from basement straight to my floor without any hassle. Hotel is far from everything, surrounded by construction. Everything seems new. About three stars quality. Reasonable price. As green as it gets in my opinion.

Wicked Roger
01-02-17, 20:32
I see a lot of you lovely seniors have been talking about the night club Premier, I would like to know if the hotel its located in is Green? I did about 20 pages of RTFF but could not find info on the same. Your help about the same is highly appreciated.PM me Rohit always the best way here as can't let everyone know the secrets of the Hyatt as if so it may change colors.

Sunshine71
01-02-17, 20:48
Hotel is kind a out of nowhere, was forced to book because everything else is full for New Year weekend. But was surprised to have window with a view of the Burj Khalifa. Albeit a little far. Any how, after check in was told to self park in the basement using room key to open parking gate (barrier arm). Took girl back at night with no security in sight. Elevator from basement straight to my floor without any hassle. Hotel is far from everything, surrounded by construction. Everything seems new. About three stars quality. Reasonable price. As green as it gets in my opinion.There is also an AMP on the top floor.

GogoGuyz
01-04-17, 19:54
Any recommendations for hotel apartment I guess where can bring 2 girls. Can park and use lift or take in 1 by 1. Don't want any trouble but just discrete no fuss entry and exit.

BlackberryBoy29
01-05-17, 08:17
Hello everyone!

I need some help with regards to my upcoming Dubai trip. I am visiting for leisure with a friend from the 8th for four nights. Even though I have RTFF but I realised that the status of hotels keep changing from green to red and I don't want the trip to go waste. We need two rooms and a hotel which either has the best club or is in the middle of lots of action. I am myself looking for scoring some arabic ones while I am there. Budget is not an issue we can go upto $200 per room per night. I was thinking of the Fairmont on SZR as it has cavalli and one other club and I have is home for sharks. Please suggest. My PM works. .

Regards.

BBB29.

Kjs666
01-06-17, 03:35
Try the four point Sheratan bur Dubai or the park Regis Kris kin karama. Both good hotels and guest friendly.

Hello everyone!

I need some help with regards to my upcoming Dubai trip. I am visiting for leisure with a friend from the 8th for four nights. Even though I have RTFF but I realised that the status of hotels keep changing from green to red and I don't want the trip to go waste. We need two rooms and a hotel which either has the best club or is in the middle of lots of action. I am myself looking for scoring some arabic ones while I am there. Budget is not an issue we can go upto $200 per room per night. I was thinking of the Fairmont on SZR as it has cavalli and one other club and I have is home for sharks. Please suggest. My PM works. .

Regards.

BBB29.

Burkster
01-06-17, 04:15
Any of you used the short time hotel room booking service? 'day use dot ae' is the website and going through it, there seems to be some big name hotels for rooms available from 9/10 AM to 5/6 PM.

I don't need one, but I thought any of you might have the need for it.

Want More
01-06-17, 07:14
Any of you used the short time hotel room booking service? 'day use dot ae' is the website and going through it, there seems to be some big name hotels for rooms available from 9/10 AM to 5/6 PM.

I don't need one, but I thought any of you might have the need for it.The prices are no different than overnight in most cases.

Horny Landoora
01-06-17, 08:54
Hello everyone!

Regards.

BBB29.Why do you want to stay in a hotel with a club? Generally hotels with pick up joints or such clubs are mostly RED.

Cavali is very expensive in terms of mongering and you will have to negotiate very hard to bring someone over less than 2500.

You can consider the below hotels suitable to your purpose close to SZR and last checked were GF:

- Novotel, World Trade center (Rooms are small though).

- Conrad Hotel (ID Needed).

- Park Regis (Bur Dubai) - ID Needed.

- Four Points Sheraton. SZR - ID Needed.

Make booking for double occupancy wherever you stay. Except Park Regis I am not aware of current status for other 3 but they were GF till Mid December.

Have a good time!

Horny Landoora
01-06-17, 08:55
I see a lot of you lovely seniors have been talking about the night club Premier, I would like to know if the hotel its located in is Green? I did about 20 pages of RTFF but could not find info on the same. Your help about the same is highly appreciated.It is RED!

NeverEver82
01-07-17, 00:54
Evening all,

I have a good 24 hour stop over in Dubai in an up coming business trip later this month, I have been having a good hunt around the internet in the hope of making the most out of my Dubai stop over on my way to Thailand.

A lot of the advice I can find on clubs, hotels and girls is from 2011-2014, so I don't know how current it is. I really need some help choosing a decent hotel that is girl friendly and where are the best clubs to find a Russian / European woman as per my taste.

If I could get some current advice I promise to give an up to date report of what I get up to on my return. Many thanks.

Alex7J
01-07-17, 12:21
Evening all,

I have a good 24 hour stop over in Dubai in an up coming business trip later this month, I have been having a good hunt around the internet in the hope of making the most out of my Dubai stop over on my way to Thailand.

A lot of the advice I can find on clubs, hotels and girls is from 2011-2014, so I don't know how current it is. I really need some help choosing a decent hotel that is girl friendly and where are the best clubs to find a Russian / European woman as per my taste.

If I could get some current advice I promise to give an up to date report of what I get up to on my return. Many thanks.Just stay at the LE Meridian airport: and go Jules: Best place for layovers in Dubai.

MrKahn
01-07-17, 20:59
Just stay at the LE Meridian airport: and go Jules: Best place for layovers in Dubai.Hi,

Just a quick question I'm currently looking at staying at the Suha hotel apartments but not sure if it is guest friendly. Can anyone help with this.

IAintSpecial
01-07-17, 23:43
Evening all,

If I could get some current advice I promise to give an up to date report of what I get up to on my return. Many thanks.All things considered don't waste your money here in Dubai. You will be very disappointed by the value for money here compared to what you will pick up in Thailand for a fraction of the price!

NeverEver82
01-09-17, 23:30
All things considered don't waste your money here in Dubai. You will be very disappointed by the value for money here compared to what you will pick up in Thailand for a fraction of the price!Be my first visit to Thailand, was planning to go to Pattaya, but not sure what to do with my ten or so days there as a single lad on my tod!