PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34

Wicked Roger
08-01-18, 03:09
Anyone know if this place is still red?Less than a month ago and you thin it will change colour? Call them ask them is on option?

Vitrea
08-01-18, 09:12
Does any one know if Copthorne hotel by the airport is green? I searched the thread and did not find anything on it. Thank you.

Wicked Roger
08-01-18, 10:46
Hi,

Anyone have any information about the Park Inn at Motor City?

Any info will be much appreciated.

Thanks.Can you PM me please as there is some private info that we can only share on PM as not allowed openly.

Look forward to the PM.

Member #4717
08-01-18, 16:28
Hi guys,

Anyone tried Manhattan recently?

Anybody tried Manhattan Hotel recently?

I have a trip next month and want to know if it's still green?

Thank you.

Vitrea
08-01-18, 17:53
Does any one know if Copthorne hotel by the airport is green? I searched the thread and did not find anything on it. Thank you.Answering my own question hopefully someone could benifit. This hotel said the "reservation needs to be for two people and the second guest needs to check in at the same time". - Red.

Quagmire1974
08-01-18, 18:00
Hi guys,

Anyone tried Manhattan recently?
Anybody tried Manhattan Hotel recently?

I have a trip next month and want to know if it's still green?

Thank you.In one week, you wrote two posts asking about Manhattan Hotel. During that week, did you RTFF? There is a lot of information in this forum regarding Manhattan Hotel and Club Mint.

Also, every single one of your posts on ISG is a sterile comment or begging for contact information with zero trip reports written despite having visited several countries. Not trying to troll or insult you, but your two questions about Manhattan Hotel in one week with no responses (except mine) are an excellent example of how mongers asking many questions but have zero trip reports are frequently ignored by Senior Members like myself. If you want help in the future, please start contributing trip reports.

Vitrea
08-01-18, 18:02
BTW. Something which has worked for me and a rule I tend to follow.

When booking into a hotel for the first time, I don't book the duration of my stay but rather each day individually. On checkin make them aware that I have multiple sequential bookings so I will not be checking out of the room, however incase I don't think the hotel is for me then makes cancellation easier.Good idea and I used to do that too. The hotel industry caught up to us. Now most good hotels require 2 or even 3 days to cancel before you can cancel without a penalty. Ha ha.

Nuru Lover
08-03-18, 06:18
I stayed here last week. The receptionist told me that the hotel allows guests with ID, but I'd have to register them and pay an extra 150. So red.

There is a nightclub (Bubbles) on the ground floor with a decent selection of WGs, all Pakis. So might be worth a visit if your tastes run in that direction. I did not partake.

Member #4717
08-04-18, 05:40
Quagmire1974,

You can find below captures for my supportive reviews or answers to the questions only in this specific forum, replies to help people in finding their suitable options (just similar to the question I asked).

I'm asking in other countries simply because I'm visiting these countries for suddenly short terms, not staying in it, (and except one country) answeres usually not helping a lot, as the other forums are not active enough Like the UAE forum to get the answer in the right time, so in other countries mostly I get answers too late to use it, and when I succeeded once to have a real good contacts, I sent it silently to the same people who supported me first, (fortunately we don't have this problem in Dubai, as most of WGs contacts are published in internet by some way).

[Deleted by Admin]

Thank again for your reply, and cheer up bro.

As long you are OK with Bur Dubai, try (Royal Ascot Hotel), they are green for 100 aed to let the lady come (lady registration by ID required), I heard that (The Ascot Hotel) allow for free, it's the hotel just next to Royal Ascot.

Good luck.
My experience that Atana is semi-green, I mean that from 5 times I brought girls to it, only once they called asking the lady to leave.

Anyone have a recent update about Atana hotel. Tecom?
Try Royal Ascot Hotel in Khaled Bin Walid, It's green with girl ID + 100 AED entrance fee.

My last use was last December.
For long time Fortuan Classic in Al Qusais was a green hotel with cheap rate (+100 aed for visitors) but last time (mid of Dec.), they told me a strange rule, that I can only get visitors from my nationality, but they will not allow visitors from the other Nationalities, which is really strange rule, first time to meet such visitors policy in Dubai!

Anyway, I called my pimp to return the girl after she already left, and requested another suitable one for the hotel policy.

Anyone stayed recently in Fortune Classic and faced the same situation, or it was just me!

Snow1998
08-08-18, 12:22
I can confirm that HDC is green with ID. Change of duty manager but policy remains the same same friendly staff. I had a great Filipino takeaway on Thursday night, no problems checking in at the desk with ID. I had single occupancy as well (accidentally) but I flagged this on checking in and they said guest with ID is cool.My friend has come back to me after his stay. He checked in with his girl without any issues. When they went out and returned change of staff at the desk but no questions asked or were they stopped. This was over 2 nights and didn't get bothered at all.

Refresher
08-09-18, 05:04
Recently learned about this site and will be in Dubai for a day in mid-October for work. I've RTFF and thought I'd see which SPG property, on balance, is the best in terms of least hassle, proximity to bars, price point, etc.

In the past, I've stayed at Four Points Sheraton (Khalid Bin Walid) and picked up some low-mid level WGs at York. It was pretty fun. I've also stayed at LMA (paid for by Emirates, due to layover) and had a WG come visit me. These choices were informed by people I casually met.

My current thinking is that I'll do Four Points again, and try my luck in Bur Dubai, probably at York. I'll have a full afternoon and evening / night to spare. But would I be better off at LMA, due to Jules? Or is there some other SPG property that's even better that I don't know about?

Any advice appreciated. I'll post a report in late October.

Vitrea
08-15-18, 05:41
I called them before booking and the lady at the front desk said, "visitors are allowed with ID". That I assumed meant green. When I was checking in, I was told that visitors are not allowed. I argued with them. I had the name of the person who I spoke to. I showed them my confirmed complimentary hotel provided by emirates. I told they were not allowing guests so I booked here. Plus I have top tier status with them and I pointed out that I booked a room for two. The manager decided to compromise and allow one guest with ID anytime in the night, as opposed to check in with me.

I ended up bringing the stunner Russian there later in the evening and registered her with no problem. We went up and ordered room service.

Refresher
08-15-18, 07:56
I called them before booking and the lady at the front desk said, "visitors are allowed with ID". That I assumed meant green. When I was checking in, I was told that visitors are not allowed. I argued with them. I had the name of the person who I spoke to. I showed them my confirmed complimentary hotel provided by emirates. I told they were not allowing guests so I booked here. Plus I have top tier status with them and I pointed out that I booked a room for two. The manager decided to compromise and allow one guest with ID anytime in the night, as opposed to check in with me.

I ended up bringing the stunner Russian there later in the evening and registered her with no problem. We went up and ordered room service.Are you referring to the Four Points on Khalid Bin Walid Road?

Gsi2810
08-23-18, 10:02
Guys I have asked this in the main forum and I will ask here again since I read a report about it here.

Is it more economical to book a room in the Moscow Hotel itself as you won't have to pay the cover charge as well and all the action is happening there. No extra cab fares as well. I also did a google search of girl friendly hotels and got this link wherein Moscow is mentioned as green.

https://www.gfriendlyhotels-dubai.com/guest-friendly-hotels-deira-dubai.html

However in the main Dubai forum I was told Moscow was red, I thought I even read about a mongerer recommending Moscow Hotel for booking but it was a few months back and I can't track it. If not Moscow is it recommended to book a closeby budget hotel in Deira as mentioned in the list. On a budget so cutting corners also would like to save money for the expensive mongering scene in Dubai.

Wicked Roger
08-23-18, 15:51
Guys I have asked this in the main forum and I will ask here again since I read a report about it here.

Is it more economical to book a room in the Moscow Hotel itself as you won't have to pay the cover charge as well and all the action is happening there. No extra cab fares as well. I also did a google search of girl friendly hotels and got this link wherein Moscow is mentioned as green.

https://www.gfriendlyhotels-dubai.com/guest-friendly-hotels-deira-dubai.html

However in the main Dubai forum I was told Moscow was red, I thought I even read about a mongerer recommending Moscow Hotel for booking but it was a few months back and I can't track it. If not Moscow is it recommended to book a closeby budget hotel in Deira as mentioned in the list. On a budget so cutting corners also would like to save money for the expensive mongering scene in Dubai.Takes 5 seconds or less to RTFF the answer from a good source.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2394-Dubai-Reports&p=2205752&viewfull=1#post2205752.

Gsi2810
08-24-18, 09:47
Takes 5 seconds or less to RTFF the answer from a good source.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2394-Dubai-Reports&p=2205752&viewfull=1#post2205752.You may not have noticed that the link you have posted answers to my earlier query only. I made the second post to confirm this as the website I had linked to said Moscow was girl friendly. However the primary reason for the post was to find a budget girl friendly hotel, a lot of the recommendations on this thread are pricy for me so am looking for the most affordable girl friendly place.

ADiverMa2080
08-24-18, 10:25
I stayed in Kris Kin Park Regis before couple of days. Took a bird from Rockfellas and they allowed with an ID.

Wicked Roger
08-24-18, 15:11
You may not have noticed that the link you have posted answers to my earlier query only. I made the second post to confirm this as the website I had linked to said Moscow was girl friendly. However the primary reason for the post was to find a budget girl friendly hotel, a lot of the recommendations on this thread are pricy for me so am looking for the most affordable girl friendly place.Plenty of hotels in Dubai.

Try the various hotel discount web sites for ideas on price is what I and others do to find a bargain. I did only 3 days ago and will again next week.

ImTedKoppel
08-31-18, 06:50
I usually stay at SPG (Starwood Preferred Guest) hotels. I've stayed at both LE Meridien airport and Sheraton Dubai Creek. If you are only there for one night and don't really care to see any of Dubai and just want to pull a girl, then LE Meridien is the best choice.

It's literally across the street from DXB and it's free entrance into Jules which is on the LE Meridien campus. There is also a free shuttle / car to the hotel. Just remember to book double occupancy and to book the airport pickup.

So in summary, get off the plane, find the LE Meridien guy standing at the customs exit, jump in the car for the 5 minute ride, check in, walk across the campus to Jules, show your room key for free entry, pick up your girl, walk back across the campus to your tower, check her in, and do your thing.

As for location and the view, Sheraton Dubai Creek is way better, but not worth it for one night.

Recently learned about this site and will be in Dubai for a day in mid-October for work. I've RTFF and thought I'd see which SPG property, on balance, is the best in terms of least hassle, proximity to bars, price point, etc.

In the past, I've stayed at Four Points Sheraton (Khalid Bin Walid) and picked up some low-mid level WGs at York. It was pretty fun. I've also stayed at LMA (paid for by Emirates, due to layover) and had a WG come visit me. These choices were informed by people I casually met.

My current thinking is that I'll do Four Points again, and try my luck in Bur Dubai, probably at York. I'll have a full afternoon and evening / night to spare. But would I be better off at LMA, due to Jules? Or is there some other SPG property that's even better that I don't know about?

Any advice appreciated. I'll post a report in late October.

Viking17
09-02-18, 06:05
Was in Moscow Hotel visiting Red Square couple of days back and was surprised to see some guests pick up girls from Red Square and going to their rooms after registering. Saw a couple of guests do this. I thought this was not allowed in Moscow or any hotel with night clubs. If the policy has changed, it is good news.

Refresher
09-02-18, 06:29
I usually stay at SPG (Starwood Preferred Guest) hotels. I've stayed at both LE Meridien airport and Sheraton Dubai Creek. If you are only there for one night and don't really care to see any of Dubai and just want to pull a girl, then LE Meridien is the best choice.

It's literally across the street from DXB and it's free entrance into Jules which is on the LE Meridien campus. There is also a free shuttle / car to the hotel. Just remember to book double occupancy and to book the airport pickup.

So in summary, get off the plane, find the LE Meridien guy standing at the customs exit, jump in the car for the 5 minute ride, check in, walk across the campus to Jules, show your room key for free entry, pick up your girl, walk back across the campus to your tower, check her in, and do your thing.

As for location and the view, Sheraton Dubai Creek is way better, but not worth it for one night.That's good advice; thanks. A follow-up question, for anyone who cares to advise: Which neighborhood is optimally located for MR pursuits? From what I can tell, most MR WGs have their incalls in the Marina. Is this correct?

Orleng
09-03-18, 07:43
That's good advice; thanks. A follow-up question, for anyone who cares to advise: Which neighborhood is optimally located for MR pursuits? From what I can tell, most MR WGs have their incalls in the Marina. Is this correct?Having done a lot of messaging with MR & Tinder girls, the vaaaaaaaaaast majority of them are in Marina, Tecom and JLT.

On Skout you get a few more in Deira and Sharjah but the fakes are everywhere.

Kokoss1
09-05-18, 23:21
Hi,

Recently back.

St REgis is now green again with registartion.

Burjuman Rotano still green and the best in my book if going through lobby need reg, if entering from Mall nothing, just straight to room no questions.

I suggest going through business entrance PM for secret details.

Kokoss1
09-06-18, 00:37
Hi,

Read somewhere that this was a good hotel for pick up?

FYIall bar and restaurants have been closed so not possible for any pick ups here any more.

Refresher
09-06-18, 05:56
Having done a lot of messaging with MR & Tinder girls, the vaaaaaaaaaast majority of them are in Marina, Tecom and JLT.

On Skout you get a few more in Deira and Sharjah but the fakes are everywhere.Thanks. I've booked Grosvenor House. Will write a report once I'm back, probably a little before Halloween. I still have to type up some FRs from a few weeks ago.

DavidRim
09-06-18, 08:12
I may have mentioned this before but www.dayuse.com is an excellent site aimed at people stopping over in Dubai for a few hours while they pass through and needing somewhere to relax.

And of course for those of us needing a discreet daytime getaway with a guest of our choosing. I have used this before with a girl I was seeing discreetly and it worked well. Registration usually needed from both parties but it represents good value and the girl or both of you can use the hotel facilities as well. Swimming pool, gym etc.

250 - 500 dhs for 9 - 5 in a 5 star place represents good value in my book.

AmRev2017
09-06-18, 13:29
That's interesting though a little pricey.

Thanks for sharing. Cheers!!

I may have mentioned this before but www.dayuse.com is an excellent site aimed at people stopping over in Dubai for a few hours while they pass through and needing somewhere to relax.

And of course for those of us needing a discreet daytime getaway with a guest of our choosing. I have used this before with a girl I was seeing discreetly and it worked well. Registration usually needed from both parties but it represents good value and the girl or both of you can use the hotel facilities as well. Swimming pool, gym etc.

250 - 500 dhs for 9 - 5 in a 5 star place represents good value in my book.

Komnetkijken
09-16-18, 14:26
Was in Moscow Hotel visiting Red Square couple of days back and was surprised to see some guests pick up girls from Red Square and going to their rooms after registering. Saw a couple of guests do this. I thought this was not allowed in Moscow or any hotel with night clubs. If the policy has changed, it is good news.Yes, *if* that policy has changed, it would be great news! But so far, you're the only one mentioning it. Has anyone else seen this?

Pekkakoo
09-19-18, 22:20
Anyone know if Rove downtown is green?

FlyBoy83
09-20-18, 18:18
Anyone know if Centro Barsha is green? I did RTFF but can't find any related info.

Member #4717
09-21-18, 12:33
Hi,

Based on the many positive / green reviews I saw here about Arabian Courtyard Hotel in Bur Dubai, I booked in it a week.

I hope nothing get changed until my trip time next month!

Someone try it recently guys, just wanted to be sure because I'm using this hotel for the first time!

If this hotel is green forever as I saw in many reviews here, it would be great, their rooms looks really nice and fancy for the naughty nights!

Joe Karnavic
09-21-18, 18:08
Hi,

Based on the many positive / green reviews I saw here about Arabian Courtyard Hotel in Bur Dubai, I booked in it a week.

I hope nothing get changed until my trip time next month!

Someone try it recently guys, just wanted to be sure because I'm using this hotel for the first time!

If this hotel is green forever as I saw in many reviews here, it would be great, their rooms looks really nice and fancy for the naughty nights!Somehow all your posts are about asking for Hotels. You have stayed in Hotels in Dubai in the past and brought many girls to your hotel room but I did not see any FR on the girls. You need to post as well for benefit of other mongers.

My friend stayed in Arabian courtyard hotel last month and he had no difficulty in bringing in the girl. He brought all decent looking girls and walked to the lift. The lobby is small so you are walking infront of reception. If you don't impress them they may ask ID of the girl but sure let her go. Make sure that you tip the small guys in the hotel.

There is AMP on 1st floor. You will enjoy there. This forum is waiting eagerly for your detailed FR.

Member #4717
09-22-18, 08:12
Thank you for the confirmation man.

You are 100% correct that I should start posting my reviews here about Dubai, specially that Dubai is my preferred Mongering city.

Somehow all your posts are about asking for Hotels. You have stayed in Hotels in Dubai in the past and brought many girls to your hotel room but I did not see any FR on the girls. You need to post as well for benefit of other mongers.

My friend stayed in Arabian courtyard hotel last month and he had no difficulty in bringing in the girl. He brought all decent looking girls and walked to the lift. The lobby is small so you are walking infront of reception. If you don't impress them they may ask ID of the girl but sure let her go. Make sure that you tip the small guys in the hotel.

There is AMP on 1st floor. You will enjoy there. This forum is waiting eagerly for your detailed FR.

Wonder World
09-22-18, 08:41
Had a recent experience at Fortune Karma Hotel. Frequented with Filipinas mainly. Took a girl. She was asking if I want to take a room in the same hotel at 200 aed. So, this hotel allows it for sure. Though not sure if you already had checked into a room, what would they do. I had booking at a hotel nearby, so didn't take the option of going upstairs.

Cheres.

Yes, *if* that policy has changed, it would be great news! But so far, you're the only one mentioning it. Has anyone else seen this?

Fun2018
09-23-18, 15:40
Hello mongers,

There is a useful website to book hotel rooms for the use at day and check out before evening. They are relatively cheap.

I m not sure, if I can post the link here. Hence, please feel free to page me if you need to know the URL.

Cheers.

Komnetkijken
09-23-18, 17:57
Hello mongers,

There is a useful website to book hotel rooms for the use at day and check out before evening. They are relatively cheap.

I m not sure, if I can post the link here. Hence, please feel free to page me if you need to know the URL.

Cheers.I hope your not referring to the same site as our friend just did a few days ago.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1619-Dubai-Hotel-Information&p=2220946&viewfull=1#post2220946.

Wicked Roger
09-23-18, 23:56
Hello mongers,

Cheers.What stop you from booking any hotel and doing that?

And what stops you from using Google as this is useful also? The calling the hotel to check your search results?

But I have used hotels like that for years. Any hotel where I arrive and go when needed.

Assad76
09-26-18, 19:41
Hello,

Based on a feedback from one of the most known pimps in Dubai, these hotels are girl friendly. As per him visitors are allowed:

- Signature Hotel AL Barsha.

- Ramada down town.

- The Palace down town.

- Damac down town.

- Movempick Al mamzar.

-Millennium Tecom.

-Hayat Regency Creek.

- Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.

- JA Oasis Beach Tower Apartments.

- Roda Amwaj Suites Jumeirah Beach Residence.

- Ramada Chelsea Hotel Al Barsha.

- Amwaj Rotana, Jumeirah Beach.

- Sofitel (area was not mentioned).

- Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach.

- Hilton Garden (area was not mentioned, there are many of them).

- TIME Topaz Hotel Apartment.

- TIME Crystal Hotel Apartment.

- Media Rotana.

- Mena Plaza.

- Avari Al Barsha.

- Auris Plaza Al Barsha.

- Auris Boutique.

- Pride Hotel Apartment Dubai.

- Cassels Al Barsha.

- Millennium Plazza.

- Somewhere.

- Boutique 7.

- Golden Tulip.

- Roda Boutique Villas.

- Ramada Jumeirah.

- Holiday-Inn Jumeirah.

- Capitol.

- Royal Ascott.

- Al Raya Hotel Apartments.

- Baity Hotel Apartments.

- Al Seef Hotel.

- Al Nakheel Hotel Apartments.

- Arcadia Hotel Apartment.

- Jumeirah living.

- Somewhere Deira.

- Crown Plazza Deira.

- Crown Plazza Festival City.

-Intercontinental Festival City.

-Millennium Airport.

- Fortune Classic AL-Qusais.

Member #4717
09-26-18, 19:52
Good job Assad.

Thank you for sharing.

Hello,

Based on a feedback from one of the most known pimps in Dubai, these hotels are girl friendly. As per him visitors are allowed:

- Signature Hotel AL Barsha.

- Ramada down town.

- The Palace down town.

- Damac down town.

- Movempick Al mamzar.

-Millennium Tecom.

-Hayat Regency Creek.

- Jumeirah Creekside Hotel..

Superboy1
10-04-18, 02:14
I understand that the Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira hotel is green. Does anyone have an experience of the nightclubs / bars at the hotel? What are the girls like there?

Ankyops
10-06-18, 04:16
I stayed there in mid days of September.

Picked a bird from the mirchi club located in same hotel.

They as asked me make more payment and you must complete 400 aed as I already booked my room for two at aed 250 but still I added 150 more at the time of registration of bird.

She loves vodka and a true GFE in chit chats as well as on bed.

So I must say it's a Semi green.

Aidu 1988
10-06-18, 22:02
What about.

Al Khoory Atrium Hotel is green or not?

Drfel
10-09-18, 07:20
Just need a heads up if anyone has stayed here or perhaps somewhere close that's green (Burjuman Arjaan) ?

I did email the hotel and the line they are trotting out is no guests etc.

In line with Dubai law, but I'm thinking perhaps this is the standard response to this question in and email.

I would prefer to know where I book is green prior to going ahead.

Thanks.

Dr.

Istanbul73
10-09-18, 22:14
Guys hi,

I will be in Dubai next week and will be staying at the intercontinental marina in Jumeira, I saw the other intercontinental is girl friendly, but how about this one? Did anybody try it?

Thanks for your feed back all.

Want More
10-10-18, 03:48
What about.

Al Khoory Atrium Hotel is green or not?As you can see from the pictures, they have used green tinted glass for cladding. This is the signal to mongers that it is Green and believes in saving the environment.

Joe Karnavic
10-10-18, 05:05
As you can see from the pictures, they have used green tinted glass for cladding. This is the signal to mongers that it is Green and believes in saving the environment.WM, I almost fell down from my breakfast table! Especially liked the Going Green concept.

Ankyops
10-11-18, 07:07
I stayed in Park Regis last Saturday Night, at the time of check in I ask about there guest policy.

They told you have to check-in together right now.

But late night I went to the club in the same hotel (Club 7) for a Asian bird there and she is said all green here now.

I took here directly to room as they have common elevators to rooms and club area.

After entering into room reception called up and told we understand that you have a guest in your room, so please get her registered first.

I told them I am very tried now and can't come back, the guy was very helpful and sent one person in my room to collect the passport and returned after 10 minutes.

Very comfortable hotel.

Absolutely green.

JasFun
10-13-18, 07:49
Checked in for day use. There was an oriental girl behind me and I was asked if she is with me, may be something about the look of a monger. I said no and that my girl friend will be joining later on. I said do you need name as I already knew the girl's name but was told no she will need ID and can register when she arrives. Definitely Green with ID.

Kokoss1
10-13-18, 17:20
I can confirm green, I visted recently as stated need to register guest for 'your protection'.

Great location as many MP in are and private ladies working via doorman on street catering to our needs.

I stayed in Park Regis last Saturday Night, at the time of check in I ask about there guest policy.

They told you have to check-in together right now.

But late night I went to the club in the same hotel (Club 7) for a Asian bird there and she is said all green here now.

I took here directly to room as they have common elevators to rooms and club area.

After entering into room reception called up and told we understand that you have a guest in your room, so please get her registered first.

I told them I am very tried now and can't come back, the guy was very helpful and sent one person in my room to collect the passport and returned after 10 minutes.

Very comfortable hotel.

Absolutely green.

Garfield20
10-14-18, 10:07
Hey!

Planning to stay around Deira area. Which are the green hotels here and nearby clubs to pickup?

Superboy, any info on Grand Excelsior?

I understand that the Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira hotel is green. Does anyone have an experience of the nightclubs / bars at the hotel? What are the girls like there?

Legend888
10-14-18, 12:45
Arabian was green couple months back.

Just need a heads up if anyone has stayed here or perhaps somewhere close that's green (Burjuman Arjaan) ?

I did email the hotel and the line they are trotting out is no guests etc.

In line with Dubai law, but I'm thinking perhaps this is the standard response to this question in and email.

I would prefer to know where I book is green prior to going ahead.

Thanks.

Dr.

Snow1998
10-14-18, 17:21
I can confirm green, I visted recently as stated need to register guest for 'your protection'.

Great location as many MP in are and private ladies working via doorman on street catering to our needs.Just to clarify this is Park Regis Kris Kin hotel and don't mistake it as St Regis.

BoomBoom365
10-15-18, 17:24
Hello Comrades!!

I will be Dubai in Nov 2018, this is NOT my first visit I am posting this to know the current girl friendly hotel information.

I have shortlisted the following hotels 1. Majestic Hotel Tower (confirmed via phone that they allow guests with valid ID) 2. Park Regis Kris Kin Deira 3. Grand Excelsior Hotel 4. Four points Sheration Downtown / Bur Dubai 5. Arjaan Rotana Burjuman.

Which one would you seniors suggest? Glad to accept any further suggestions. I will be very happy to reciprocate with contacts or info if you happen to visit Germany or Switzerland.

Thanks a ton and Happy mongering!!

Boomboom.

Superboy1
10-16-18, 00:34
Hey!

Planning to stay around Deira area. Which are the green hotels here and nearby clubs to pickup?

Superboy, any info on Grand Excelsior?The only info I have is that it is green, also it has two night clubs within the hotel, I would also love to get more info from someone that has stayed there recently as I am looking at staying there in 2 - 3 weeks time.

Member #4717
10-16-18, 07:30
Arabian Courtyard is Green regarding my experience two days ago.

Only If the girl coming to you and you are in your room, you have to go down to take her up from the reception.

Snow1998
10-17-18, 14:19
Hello Comrades!!

I will be Dubai in Nov 2018, this is NOT my first visit I am posting this to know the current girl friendly hotel information.

Boomboom.This in itself is one the problems of this forum in getting information. All the information is reported by people through their own experiences and visits. Yet its also expected that information be given out even if there has been no return of said information. Not your first visit, so there should be a report of your last or previous visits so mongers just like you could avail of the same information you are requesting. Give and take. Your offer of reciprocal in Germany and Swiss is noted but does not help people visiting Dubai.

BoomBoom365
10-17-18, 22:23
This in itself is one the problems of this forum in getting information. All the information is reported by people through their own experiences and visits. Yet its also expected that information be given out even if there has been no return of said information. Not your first visit, so there should be a report of your last or previous visits so mongers just like you could avail of the same information you are requesting. Give and take. Your offer of reciprocal in Germany and Swiss is noted but does not help people visiting Dubai.Hey Snowie! If you can't suggest then kindly STFU mate. I asked for a name which is consistent as hotels change their policies often. It ain't a big ask, yet you still moan and whinge. It ain't damn Sunday to listen to damn sermons.

Wicked Roger
10-18-18, 02:46
Hey Snowie! If you can't suggest then kindly STFU mate. I asked for a name which is consistent as hotels change their policies often. It ain't a big ask, yet you still moan and whinge. It ain't damn Sunday to listen to damn sermons.I agree with Snow. If you had been here before where are the FRs so others can see the contribution and you can share so we can all avail.

Secondly recently someone posted a list of current hotels to answer your question so a RTFF would have found it (it takes about 4 seconds at most). RTFFing is a great way to find the basic information here and while I know hotel policies change the list was recently posted and others have also posted on individual hotels very recently. So how come you have not RTFF?

You could call the hotel or email them and see the reply then post that reply here so we know and are informed.

Your last post before this was 2017 in India. Before that in 2016 you told someone to RTFF k Germany so maybe listen to your own advice and follow it? I do when I go a place am not familiar with as do others and then ask specific questions. While you are RTFFing for the hotel list try looking for 'give and take' as you find plenty FRs on that subject (me, Joe K, Snow and others) as makes for good reading.

Lets us know which hotel you selected and its policy as be good to hear newbie views.

BoomBoom365
10-18-18, 07:55
I agree with Snow. If you had been here before where are the FRs so others can see the contribution and you can share so we can all avail.

Secondly recently someone posted a list of current hotels to answer your question so a RTFF would have found it (it takes about 4 seconds at most). RTFFing is a great way to find the basic information here and while I know hotel policies change the list was recently posted and others have also posted on individual hotels very recently. So how come you have not RTFF?

You could call the hotel or email them and see the reply then post that reply here so we know and are informed.

Your last post before this was 2017 in India. Before that in 2016 you told someone to RTFF k Germany so maybe listen to your own advice and follow it? I do when I go a place am not familiar with as do others and then ask specific questions. While you are RTFFing for the hotel list try looking for 'give and take' as you find plenty FRs on that subject (me, Joe K, Snow and others) as makes for good reading.

Lets us know which hotel you selected and its policy as be good to hear newbie views.You what now? Looks like you desperately trying to impress snowie?? You his pit bull?? Got too much time to type long rants eh!! Wtf are you expecting from a tourist? Want me to spam the same old reports like York, Ratsky etc. There are already 100's of posts. Oh well if you are interested to wank reading others sexperiences that's a different story. I though this is all about info sharing.

DavidRim
10-18-18, 08:49
I should also add that Friday is the holy day in these parts. Allahu Akhbar.

It ain't damn Sunday to listen to damn sermons.

Komnetkijken
10-18-18, 09:10
Hello Comrades!!

I have shortlisted the following hotels 1. Majestic Hotel Tower (confirmed via phone that they allow guests with valid ID) 2. Park Regis Kris Kin Deira 3. Grand Excelsior Hotel 4. Four points Sheration Downtown / Bur Dubai 5. Arjaan Rotana Burjuman.

Which one would you seniors suggest? Glad to accept any further suggestions. I will be very happy to reciprocate with contacts or info if you happen to visit Germany or Switzerland.

Boomboom.HI Boomboom,

I have experience in most of the shortlisted hotels. I would go for Kris Kin or Four Points. I like these the most. The others are fine too, and they're all green (AFAIK).

Have fun.

Wicked Roger
10-18-18, 14:07
You what now? Looks like you desperately trying to impress snowie?? You his pit bull?? Got too much time to type long rants eh!! Wtf are you expecting from a tourist? Want me to spam the same old reports like York, Ratsky etc. There are already 100's of posts. Oh well if you are interested to wank reading others sexperiences that's a different story. I though this is all about info sharing.Thanks for your intelligent FR BoomBoom. LOL.

As you now show all you are a manager as you think you are above RTFFing?

Best you check Koms recommendations. Clue / hint. And learn the art of being polite LOL.

I spent time looking through hundreds of DFRs when I went to the Manila first time. Loso69 did it when he can to Abu Dhabi. So if I can, Loso and others can / do so can you.

BoomBoom365
10-18-18, 14:15
HI Boomboom,

I have experience in most of the shortlisted hotels. I would go for Kris Kin or Four Points. I like these the most. The others are fine too, and they're all green (AFAIK).

Have fun.Thanks mate! I called Majestic hotel tower they confirmed green too. Got info from a fellow member that Arjaan is still green. I owe you one. PM me if you want to catch up for a drink.

RaulGc
10-22-18, 12:41
Hi Guys, looking at a book a room either in dubai (closer to Sharjah side) or else in sharjah for a night. Place needs to be GREEN for sure as the girl will only have her PP copy. Price budget will be around the 150-250 mark. Planning for tomorrow night so any and all recommendation will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Stay Safe.

Cheers.

RGC.

Snow1998
10-22-18, 20:10
Hi Guys, looking at a book a room either in dubai (closer to Sharjah side) or else in sharjah for a night. Place needs to be GREEN for sure as the girl will only have her PP copy. Price budget will be around the 150-250 mark. Planning for tomorrow night so any and all recommendation will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Stay Safe.

Cheers.

RGC.I can't vouch for Sharjah but have been to places in Ajman. Pearl in Ajman and also landmark suites just pp copy enough.

Wicked Roger
10-23-18, 05:56

Stay Safe.

Cheers.

RGC.No sure of budget but the Rotana was OK. I did not pay the bill so can't be sure prices but was OK.

Golfer12
10-23-18, 07:27
I can't vouch for Sharjah but have been to places in Ajman. Pearl in Ajman and also landmark suites just pp copy enough.Passport copy will typically not work. They need original ID. Better check before.

RaulGc
10-23-18, 10:17
I can't vouch for Sharjah but have been to places in Ajman. Pearl in Ajman and also landmark suites just pp copy enough.Thanks snow. Any recommendation for deira or al nahda area?

PallavSinha
10-23-18, 19:09
Park Regis (Burjuman) is great, totally green with ID and has club 7 from where chances of pick up will be there or you can venture to near by rockfellas, air longue, maharlika which are in walking distance.

Hello Comrades!!

Boomboom.

Poonhound69
10-24-18, 14:36

Stay Safe.

Cheers.

RGC.Pp copy sometimes acceptable but must be color.

CumerBareback
10-24-18, 15:18
During my last stay in Dubai, end of October I wanted to try the new Radisson Blu in Ajman (also since they had a nice Suite promo). Since I did not know the visitor policy there, I met with a nice 33 years old woman from Kazakhstan at the airport and we went together to the hotel. Since he passport was at her employer to get a working visa, she just had a copy of her initial visa invitation. The guy at the reception just said they they usually need a passport, but it is also okay without. Two days later I saw an Indian guy with two young ladies from Eastern Europe or one of the Stan countries at the business lounge having a drink and going the to his room. So it seems the hotel is very flexible. Beside it is a nice one.

Drfel
10-27-18, 16:47
Stayed a couple of nights, its opposite the Regis kris krin, good spot more budget but does the job, I turned up at 1.30 am with an Ethiopian Hottie half my age so no doubting what the story was, not an eyelid batted juts passport copied and away we went. Rooms are small but its all you need.

WazzsFohult
11-07-18, 06:25
Is the Emirates Grand hotel girlfriendly or the Carlton Palacr hotel?

Superboy1
11-07-18, 14:17
Just come back from a 5 day trip to Dubai staying at the Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira, nice hotel friendly staff. I choose this hotel as it was down as being a green (guest friendly) hotel on a number of sites, this is now not the case as I discovered.

On my final night I meet a nice Vietnamese girl I took her back to the hotel but as we entered the hotel she told be she has been at the hotel 3 times before and each time they would not let her into the rooms as a guest which I was surprised to hear as I had done my research on the internet which showed this hotel as green, anyway I thought I would try anyway, I went to reception and they told me that she is not aloud in my room, I told reception that I had booked my room for 2, they then informed me that if I book a room for 2 I am required to give the name of my guest on check-in, that would of course be all good and well if I had a crystal ball and know who I was going to pick-up in the future. After a lot of arguing with the night manager they said they would make an exception on this occasion and allowed her to stay with me for a couple of hours, the manager informed me that the policy had recently changed. They also informed me that my guest can book a separate room there and then for around 200-300 AED an hour.

I was very disappointed that they changed the policy on guest as it was a nice hotel.

XSFan
11-10-18, 23:20
I'm staying in Class Hotel Apartments, the staff are always asking for the ladies' ID. Had 4 super hot girls over 2 days in my room. Today I noticed that the staff started to stare at me like I was walking naked. This is bothering me and is giving me tension.

I need more privacy, and thinking about switching to airbnb. I read the previous post and noticed that it's like 50/50 chance that they don't register every single girl visiting me.

Now the question: from airbnb listing, how do I know if the building requires "visitors' ID", or maybe doesn't have a security man at all?

Would be also great if you can suggest something you've tried around TECOM, Marina, JLT, or Barsha.

This will really help me sharing more Vietnamese week experiences on MR thread.

Thanks in advance mates!

XSFan
11-11-18, 07:37
Update 1.

The front desk called me just now. They informed me that girls from outside the hotel who are not family members are not allowed in my room. According to them, it's a new policy effective today for all current and future bookings.

XSFan
11-11-18, 12:04
Airbnb solved the problem guys! Wait for today's reports.

JyinJapan
11-11-18, 17:05
I'm staying in Class Hotel Apartments, the staff are always asking for the ladies' ID. Had 4 super hot girls over 2 days in my room. Today I noticed that the staff started to stare at me like I was walking naked. This is bothering me and is giving me tension.

I need more privacy, and thinking about switching to airbnb. I read the previous post and noticed that it's like 50/50 chance that they don't register every single girl visiting me.

Now the question: from airbnb listing, how do I know if the building requires "visitors' ID", or maybe doesn't have a security man at all?

Would be also great if you can suggest something you've tried around TECOM, Marina, JLT, or Barsha.

This will really help me sharing more Vietnamese week experiences on MR thread.

Thanks in advance mates!Book an apartment in the Greens. Any building. Al Samar etc. No security and you can open the main building entrance from your apartment using the buzzer. This was the way it was last year when I stayed there for a week.

XSFan
11-11-18, 21:16
Good idea JyinJapan! Thank you so much mate. I went with a residential apartment in JLT via airbnb, the security will only ask for the ID and no questions asked.

Book an apartment in the Greens. Any building. Al Samar etc. No security and you can open the main building entrance from your apartment using the buzzer. This was the way it was last year when I stayed there for a week.

Double Shooter
11-14-18, 17:44
According to the girls in Ratsky, this is green.

Beware, this hotel changes to red periodically.

Rhode1
11-15-18, 02:31
Question is in the title.

I am searching a hotel in the marina (if possible luxe) which has an onsite disco or bar, with WG, and which accept girls in the room?

Since 10 years, I am obliged to stay outside the marina, because I couldn't find this combination.

Maybe some members have a idea?

Thanks in advance.

Makaveli87
11-15-18, 13:19
So I called Majestic Hotel and City Seasons Towers to check if guests are allowed and they both told me no. Now I don't know if they're just saying that on the phone and if it's a different story when you reach.

SimpleGuy85
11-16-18, 04:14
Hi,

I am new to Dubai. Could someone please confirm if Byblos hotel in Tecom is Green or Red. Have been speaking to a girl who has asked me to visit her there. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Kokoss1
11-16-18, 16:12
Hi,

I just got back from DXB and was at Park St Regis kris kan and talked with manager of this hotel and others in area.

It is still Green for first visitor and then its a no go for other ladies other than the one on first visit! Unless it is a family wink wink member visiting and is not staying over?

This visitor is permanently registered in your file and crossed checked by security and there is no way to erase this name from your file. I tired very aggressively believe me.

This creates a dilemma example: if your real GF or wife come to join you they will not let her say and they even go so far as saying that there is a Lady already registered with me. Wow!

I confronted the Manager here and he explained that most hotels are under this rule since 4 months now as CID security check books often lately.

So be warned that you may get away with first lady but next one may and will be refuse and told directly that there is already a lady with you even though she is gone.

Mind you there are exceptions in this area but it YMMV kind of attitude in this area as mentioned below you may get away the first visit depending on staff? L but not the second one.

Be advised.

So I recommend outcalls but that's another story and hit and miss ladies. I prefer picking and choosing myself and not be under pressure of the little brain when outcall is far away from hotel.

Thank you.

Joe Karnavic
11-16-18, 20:34
Hi,

I just got back from DXB and was at Park St Regis kris kan and talked with manager of this hotel and others in area

So I recommend outcalls but that's another story and hit and miss ladies. I prefer picking and choosing myself and not be under pressure of the little brain when outcall is far away from hotel.

Thank you.I think there seems to be some confusion in term " Incall" and " Outcall" As I correctly understand Incall is a place where you go, example a Flat where there are ladies available for FS. In other countries you go to Escorts's place is called " Incall" and when you get a girl in your Hotel or home is " Outcall". To put it crudely when girl stays "In" her place is Incall and she goes "Out" of her place in Outcall LOL

Cheeky Darky
11-17-18, 02:07
Hi,

I am new to Dubai. Could someone please confirm if Byblos hotel in Tecom is Green or Red. Have been speaking to a girl who has asked me to visit her there. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.Yes. Walk in with confidence and head straight to the elevators at the back of the lobby. No card required for elevators. If you are challenged, tell them you are heading to the cafe on the first floor. Then from there take the elevator. I visited there about 2 weeks ago.

Snow1998
11-17-18, 05:06
Green with registration. I don't know of different ladies on different nights. I checked in with my lady. Didn't change. But since it has basement parking and lift directly to room floor, maybe you could get away with a different girl as long as a lady is already registered in their books.

Blood Red
11-17-18, 13:07
Hi Guys,

Is this place still GF? I stayed there for a few nights back in 2016 and I was GF. Any idea now? I'm contemplating staying here given its location next month but haven't seen any recent reports on its status.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Wicked Roger
11-17-18, 16:22
Green with registration. I don't know of different ladies on different nights. I checked in with my lady. Didn't change. But since it has basement parking and lift directly to room floor, maybe you could get away with a different girl as long as a lady is already registered in their books.Just be aware that most have CCTV in the basement parking and they can spot you etc. This happen to me before but then I also got away with it many times (or hotel never cared). At Pullman a friend was using my room as he cannot use his place and I did get a call even though we entered via the mall entrance.

Mr Ricky
11-18-18, 21:43
Question is in the title.

I am searching a hotel in the marina (if possible luxe) which has an onsite disco or bar, with WG, and which accept girls in the room?

Since 10 years, I am obliged to stay outside the marina, because I couldn't find this combination.

Maybe some members have a idea?

Thanks in advance.You could try the Grosvenor House. The Buddha Bar has working girls. The main hotel in (Tower 1) also has a side entrance and a useful cash point!

Rhode1
11-22-18, 16:15
You could try the Grosvenor House. The Buddha Bar has working girls. The main hotel in (Tower 1) also has a side entrance and a useful cash point!That's a good idea, I like the Grosvenor having been there multiple times.

But last time, I went at the Buddha bar, but only drunk English women, and 2 top Russian WG with 15 men around them!

RimFanatic
11-23-18, 07:56
According to the girls in Ratsky, this is green.

Beware, this hotel changes to red periodically.Hotel is green but charges extra for the guest. I stayed there 2 days back. Had to shell out 120 extra for the lady.

Playboy28
11-26-18, 11:43
So I called Majestic Hotel and City Seasons Towers to check if guests are allowed and they both told me no. Now I don't know if they're just saying that on the phone and if it's a different story when you reach.This is my experience. I was in Dubai for 4 days in October. Booked President Hotel Al Karama for 1 night (not a great hotel) but its 100 % green. Then shifted to Majestic hotel for 3 nights. Prior to booking when I checked over the phone they said guests not allowed at Majestic. But when I was was there I was allowed to sign in 1 Girl for the 3 nights. In other words once a girl is registered you cannot bring a new one. You cannot have multiple partners. Book double occupancy if you book single you will have to pay 100 Dhs extra and upgrade to double at Majestic.

Drfel
11-26-18, 16:09
Stayed here a month back no problem at all, this time on Saturday night, I was told we usually don't allow guests but we will register the lady this time.

This is a 22 yr old chick from Ghana, sort of stood out with a middle aged white guy I'm sure. And she wouldn't leave till I made her at 6 pm the next night.

I asked next day what is the policy of the hotel, they said no guests. So I guess its red, for now anyway.

Sameershero
11-28-18, 12:10
Park Regis Fully Green Just need to Get down to girl from Lobby Register her and Enjoy.

BoomBoom365
11-29-18, 14:39
Back from my trip. It is RED as f* The new Mgmt changee their rules. Its RED RED so please avoid. Ruined my dubai trip!

Rhode1
12-02-18, 08:11
Finally, I had to reserve at LE Royal Meridien Beach Marina.

Is I GF friendly?

Thanks in advance.

Sultansmf
12-03-18, 19:08
Is Hyatt Regency in Dubai green?

Mr Ricky
12-04-18, 00:15
Finally, I had to reserve at LE Royal Meridien Beach Marina.

Is I GF friendly?

Thanks in advance.I had no problems when I stayed there last year. Make sure your girls is well dressed and blends in. The staff are polite and wil not want to stop and offend you and your guest if she blends in.

Mr Ricky
12-04-18, 00:33
This hotel is very frustrating! It's full of good looking women. I followed some girls in the lobby to the Bagattle club / resturant on the 1st foor but I was refused entry even though I was a guest (they had a dress code / theme night)!

I called a girl over from Tinder who refused to come at first because she has never been let in. She was mixed race. I convinced her it would be ok but they stopped her at the lifts. She was really pissed off with me and I paid her taxi fare because after her wasted journey.

I saw 2 guy's take arab lookings girl from the bar on the ground floor no problem! I got talking to a Russian MILF who told me to use the back entrance and take the lift. You then have to get out and walk to the lifts that are in the main lobby and hey presto you can get to floor 25 or where you are staying. I tried this the following night with a girl from the Broadway and it was fine. This was quite risky because I had to pay her manager 600 upfront in the club and it wasn't refundable.

Playboy28
12-04-18, 10:15
This hotel is very frustrating! It's full of good looking women. I followed some girls in the lobby to the Bagattle club / resturant on the 1st foor but I was refused entry even though I was a guest (they had a dress code / theme night)!

I called a girl over from Tinder who refused to come at first because she has never been let in. She was mixed race. I convinced her it would be ok but they stopped her at the lifts. She was really pissed off with me and I paid her taxi fare because after her wasted journey.

I saw 2 guy's take arab lookings girl from the bar on the ground floor no problem! I got talking to a Russian MILF who told me to use the back entrance and take the lift. You then have to get out and walk to the lifts that are in the main lobby and hey presto you can get to floor 25 or where you are staying. I tried this the following night with a girl from the Broadway and it was fine. This was quite risky because I had to pay her manager 600 upfront in the club and it wasn't refundable.What I have experienced at this hotel is that if you try and take a girl to your room from the Lobby / reception you will be stopped, even if it is from Cavalli.

But from the Bar on the second floor / cin cin you can go directly to elevators and take her up.

So in this hotel your options are just resrtricted to the bar and if its a slow night- which happens- your in trouble.

Would be like to know if this matches with the experience of others. Policies keep changing.

Jalsa2000
12-07-18, 09:13
Stayed for 2 nights on Four points Sheraton on SZR. Its full on RED. No guest allowed and when you are on the company booking no way out. On checking with reception if I can get someone by paying some extra money the cool guy advised that. Sir you can get some cheap hotels in Bur Dubai or nearby for that. So no hanky panky here.

But one thing they had awesome is their rooftop lounge bar at floor 43. Its open under the sky and you can have one of the best view of SZR. As regards crowd Tuesdays has Ladies night so more gorgeous ladies than gents and I spent some 1.5 hours there but can't see any ladies who are looking for men there. All for the drinks, some live music, a spectacular view of SZR and some good selfies. Next night I again went for drink. I sense that one PRC girl might be WG and by the time I settled with my drink I saw the security guy instructed her something in her ears and she finished her drink fast and went off. So I guess they want to maintain a good quality from room to lounge bar!

RareTraveler
12-07-18, 12:07
What I have experienced at this hotel is that if you try and take a girl to your room from the Lobby / reception you will be stopped, even if it is from Cavalli.

But from the Bar on the second floor / cin cin you can go directly to elevators and take her up.

So in this hotel your options are just resrtricted to the bar and if its a slow night- which happens- your in trouble.

Would be like to know if this matches with the experience of others. Policies keep changing.Hi,

I'm a newbie here, so. Hello to you all!

I'm supposed to have a lay-over at the Fairmont Hotel by the end of the month. I'm sad to see they are making difficulties with WG coming over. But also happy to see you can possibly pick up honest-to-boot and upstanding-working-girls from one of the bar inside the hotel.

Is that the only place inside the hotel to pick up someone?

I'll be arriving late and leaving early the morning after, so time is sensitive. That and because the room has already been paid for. That's why I'm asking for a good soul's opinion and guidance (either here or by PM).

Joe Karnavic
12-07-18, 19:28
Stayed for 2 nights on Four points Sheraton on SZR. Its full on RED. No guest allowed
But one thing they had awesome is their rooftop lounge bar at floor 43. Its open under the sky and you can have one of the best view of SZR. As regards crowd Tuesdays has Ladies night so more gorgeous ladies than gents and went off. So I guess they want to maintain a good quality from room to lounge bar!I have taken girls from 43rd level bar to the room directly twice and had no issue. First you checkin the hotel and don't ask any questions about guest policy to the reception. Pickup a decent looking girl early between 7-8 pm from other bars and take her to 43rd floor. Aske the guy standing near lift about 43rd floor bar so he is certain that you are going to bar. After few drinks take the girl to the room.
I have taken a Filipina and a Indonesian girl who were regular friends.
Similarly you can take girl from CinCin to your room in Fairmont. Do it smartly and no one will bother you. In both these hotels hopefully the lift system is still the same.

Jalsa2000
12-08-18, 06:54
Thanks for the insight Joe. Should venture on it next time.

I have taken girls from 43rd level bar to the room directly twice and had no issue. First you checkin the hotel and don't ask any questions about guest policy to the reception. Pickup a decent looking girl early between 7-8 pm from other bars and take her to 43rd floor. Aske the guy standing near lift about 43rd floor bar so he is certain that you are going to bar. After few drinks take the girl to the room.
I have taken a Filipina and a Indonesian girl who were regular friends.
Similarly you can take girl from CinCin to your room in Fairmont. Do it smartly and no one will bother you. In both these hotels hopefully the lift system is still the same.

Playboy28
12-10-18, 09:54
Hi,

I'm a newbie here, so. Hello to you all!

I'm supposed to have a lay-over at the Fairmont Hotel by the end of the month. I'm sad to see they are making difficulties with WG coming over. But also happy to see you can possibly pick up honest-to-boot and upstanding-working-girls from one of the bar inside the hotel.

Is that the only place inside the hotel to pick up someone?

I'll be arriving late and leaving early the morning after, so time is sensitive. That and because the room has already been paid for. That's why I'm asking for a good soul's opinion and guidance (either here or by PM).You may find someone at Bagatelle too but its one of those places where its very difficult to assess whose a regular party goer and whose looking for a client. So your best bet is still the bar. But I have a suggestion you got to the bar and its slow not much to choose or you can't agree a price (bar is expensive 3 k) what do you do then. If you go to a regular nightclub like Moscow chances are the hotel will stop you from taking the girl up.

For such a scenario I recommend booking a green hotel in Bur Dubai in advance online. Maybe 200 Dhs. It may come in handy if you can't work something out in the bar. I'm suggesting President hotel its 5-7 minutes from Fairmont. I'm not telling you to stay there its not a great hotel but if you to visit a nightclub and hotel bar / Cin Cin lets you down it will come in handy.

You have only one night and you want to make it count right. Call President over the phone before you book they are green with ID. I always use it for a couple of hrs. I never stay there.

Tkn14
12-10-18, 13:31
Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa is GREEN with ID as of Dec 6th 2018.

LMA is GREEN with ID as of Dec 7th 2018.

Komnetkijken
12-10-18, 14:19
Back from my trip. It is RED as f* The new Mgmt changee their rules. Its RED RED so please avoid. Ruined my dubai trip!You are so right. It ruined my trip too. I have stayed many times there and enjoyed their policy, but now it's red.

Used to be a fine hotel and quite green, as long as you brought decent looking girls. But even though the management has not changed, they have changed the name of the hotel and are very red now.

If someone can recommend a similar priced hotel (but green) in same area, then it's much appreciated.

Sandy1984
12-10-18, 20:31
Regent Palace Hotel opp Burjuman and Burjuman Rotana are confirmed Green. Grand Excelsior next to citymax is kinda on and off green. If you want a lower budget, Manhattan Hotel next to Majestic is also green, but its kinda rundown.

You are so right. It ruined my trip too. I have stayed many times there and enjoyed their policy, but now it's red.

Used to be a fine hotel and quite green, as long as you brought decent looking girls. But even though the management has not changed, they have changed the name of the hotel and are very red now.

If someone can recommend a similar priced hotel (but green) in same area, then it's much appreciated.

Blood Red
12-11-18, 17:56
Green with ID. This is the second time I have stayed there. Excellent hotel, awesome location. Unfortunately, there's a walk of shame now as they insist you escort your visitor. Last time I was able to have my guest just come to my room after receiving a phone call, but now they insist you come down and take her up, so that kinda sucks but it's still green with ID.

RareTraveler
12-13-18, 07:05
You may find someone at Bagatelle too but its one of those places where its very difficult to assess whose a regular party goer and whose looking for a client. So your best bet is still the bar. But I have a suggestion you got to the bar and its slow not much to choose or you can't agree a price (bar is expensive 3 k) what do you do then. If you go to a regular nightclub like Moscow chances are the hotel will stop you from taking the girl up.

For such a scenario I recommend booking a green hotel in Bur Dubai in advance online. Maybe 200 Dhs. It may come in handy if you can't work something out in the bar. I'm suggesting President hotel its 5-7 minutes from Fairmont. I'm not telling you to stay there its not a great hotel but if you to visit a nightclub and hotel bar / Cin Cin lets you down it will come in handy.

You have only one night and you want to make it count right. Call President over the phone before you book they are green with ID. I always use it for a couple of hrs. I never stay there.Hi,

Thanks for the tip.

I'm more used to Thailand, where everything is pretty much simple. We even have hotels with lobbies filled with WG waiting for pick-up. And in case we don't pick someone up, helpful hotel personnel will ring up the room to ask if we want company. Too bad it's not the same in Dubai.

But new places mean new challenges!

I'll be sure to keep you posted by the beginning of January!

Rhode1
12-14-18, 06:23
I had no problems when I stayed there last year. Make sure your girls is well dressed and blends in. The staff are polite and wil not want to stop and offend you and your guest if she blends in.Thanks for your advice.

Joe Karnavic
12-21-18, 08:08
InterContinental festival city is semi Green. You need to tell your second guest name before which can be an issue. The girl at the reception told me to present her ID when she arrives. I gave name of fili I knew. I had change of plan for some reason and things kept me busy till midnight. I noticed a rear entrance which goes to Festival city promenade. Now this part of festival city has become very nice with lots restaurants and light-sound show every thirty minutes.

I called my regular favorite girl who was happy to receive my call. I told her to come to Festival city by taxi and meet me at promenade. She came well prepared with her shoulder bag packed with her office dress for next day and the Victoria secret lingerie which I gifted her last time.

We entered the hotel past midnight from rear entrance. The lift is on your left with reception far away. She looked chic with her shoulder bag and no one bothered us. In the morning we skipped breakfast and had lovely session to take care of early morning wood. We came down together, I went to reception for checkout and she went out to get my car from valet. Smiles and respect from everyone. Nice hotel. There is Belgian beer cafe next door in Crown plaza hotel which is packed every evening.It has outdoor seating with lovely view of creek and well lit business bay bridge. Known for it's Hoegaarden, Belgian fries, Clams in garlic sauce, delicious!!

It is good place if you want to stay couple of nights on weekend. Lots of things to do between your sessions.

Arjuna Alpha
12-24-18, 14:34
Looking for an update on the green status of this hotel. I find it convenient as Premier club is located in the hotel.

Some time ago, they charged a guest fee of $200. Is this still correct? Also can I take two different girls on different nights?

Many thanks for your help.

AA.

Komnetkijken
12-28-18, 22:15
Burjuman rotana is as green as it gets. Not even registration required. Just walked in and no question asked. Now I must admit we both looked quite good as a couple.

Majestic is very red but I spoke some persons and I have trust it will be green again in the future. I'll update later on this.

Joe Karnavic
12-29-18, 05:35
Looking for an update on the green status of this hotel. I find it convenient as Premier club is located in the hotel.

Some time ago, they charged a guest fee of $200. Is this still correct? Also can I take two different girls on different nights?

AA.Hyatt Regency has been Red for ages. One of the reason it is red because it has pickup club Premier there. It is common that Hotels like Hyatt Regency, Moscow, York, Radisson Blue on creek which has such club are generally red. Some has succeeded by either paying extra money or find another way of sneaking a girl in. But generally we don't take chances. If you take your girlfriend there may not be an issue but WG will look like WG and they know it.

They do this so that their reputed Hotel does not look like a multi story brothel with you me and everyone taking the girls through lobby and lifts.

Bizzie
01-01-19, 17:50
Need ID card, and pick up the guest in the lobby.

I stayed there because the room was free.

If your girl has half a brain and speaks She can enter from the side door and meet you by the elevator.

Mine was a dumb as door knob, chinese bait and switch from MR, so it had no chance.

Janusxo
01-02-19, 22:17
Hi there,

Work brings me for the first time to Dubai for a couple of weeks this January and I am considering to stay at LE Meridien Airport. I have red quite a few reports in this forum and I am tempted to try my luck at Jules.

This said, I'the like to know if it is mandatory to register my date at the reception or is possible or advisable to go straight to the room (or be followed there), maybe from some side entrance.

The booking is managed by my office and I value discretion above all (I have very little field experience and I want to troubles / embarrassments).

Thanks in advance to anybody willing to help me. Alex.

Joe Karnavic
01-03-19, 05:11
Hi there,

Work brings me for the first time to Dubai for a couple of weeks this January and I am considering to stay at LE Meridien Airport. I have red quite a few reports in this forum and I am tempted to try my luck at Jules.
.Book for two. If they ask for other guest tell them other guest may come, you are not sure. If guest comes you will register it later. Take the girl from Jules early around 9 pm and take her to your room. Walk confidently with your girl, probably security will not bother you. If they ask give her ID at reception. You have already booked for 2 people so you are fine.

JyinJapan
01-03-19, 13:50
Hi there,

This said, I'the like to know if it is mandatory to register my date at the reception or is possible or advisable to go straight to the room (or be followed there), maybe from some side entrance.

The booking is managed by my office and I value discretion above all (I have very little field experience and I want to troubles / embarrassments).

Thanks in advance to anybody willing to help me. Alex.It is mandatory to register your date at the front desk. There were some earlier reports of how this can be avoided but not in my experience.

Wicked Roger
01-03-19, 14:55
Is green with ID but I walked in with my lovely pinay and no one asked. Later at night yes but no issues. Also I booked for 2 people as Joe K said. There are ways to avoid the security at times but I won't post here just PM me if you need.

Most Ibis I stay at in Dubai are the same.

Gremlin Og
01-03-19, 23:14
Right, I do the same and blame flight arrival if times change. Also we go from Jules to grab a drink in the hotel, then to room. Sort of WG laundering.

Book for two. If they ask for other guest tell them other guest may come, you are not sure. If guest comes you will register it later. Take the girl from Jules early around 9 pm and take her to your room. Walk confidently with your girl, probably security will not bother you. If they ask give her ID at reception. You have already booked for 2 people so you are fine.

Janusxo
01-03-19, 23:31
Right, I do the same and blame flight arrival if times change. Also we go from Jules to grab a drink in the hotel, then to room. Sort of WG laundering.Got it, thanks for the tip guys!

Bizzie
01-04-19, 04:56
I have been doing that forever, but as of last year, I have had two occasions where the check in clerk wanted and insisted on the name of the second person, including once at a hotel where I had stayed 5 times.

I still got the ladies in using my stealth skills without registering.

Its a new problem and may be randomly enforced.

Toadster
01-05-19, 10:02
Hello fellow mongers,

My travels bring me back to Dubai and it seems it's slowly becoming a city of red (unlike red lightning distracts this does not make me happy). I had previously stayed at Marriot Marquis and although I had called them beforehand to ask of o could take a girl up to my room (they said yes) and on the stay I was prevented from doing so. It was never the case in 2017.

Anyway this time as I'm town for a few nights I was planning to either book Sheraton Dubai Creek (I hope it's still green) but more likely to book the LE Meridien Airport. However for the LMA they have given me a choice of rooms but which room is the best for ease of access to bring back a girl and have a nice time in? Should I book the standard garden or pool view room or the club suite room?

Thanks in advance guys. Oh and happy new year may you all have the luck of banging the perfect woman in 19.

Rhode1
01-05-19, 21:31
Hello fellow mongers,

My travels bring me back to Dubai and it seems it's slowly becoming a city of red (unlike red lightning distracts this does not make me happy). I had previously stayed at Marriot Marquis and although I had called them beforehand to ask of o could take a girl up to my room (they said yes) and on the stay I was prevented from doing so. It was never the case in 2017.

Anyway this time as I'm town for a few nights I was planning to either book Sheraton Dubai Creek (I hope it's still green) but more likely to book the LE Meridien Airport. However for the LMA they have given me a choice of rooms but which room is the best for ease of access to bring back a girl and have a nice time in? Should I book the standard garden or pool view room or the club suite room?

Thanks in advance guys. Oh and happy new year may you all have the luck of banging the perfect woman in 19.If you can afford, take a room in the Royal part of the hotel, they are all renovated in a new part of the hotel.

And it is closer to walk from the Jules Bar to the specific entrance of the royal club.

If you have not this choice, all the rooms you mentioned are at the same distance from the Jules and are a little old.

Mr Ricky
01-06-19, 00:25
Hi Everyone,

Any recent intel / feddback on these 2 hotels in terms of girl friendliness? I am back in a couple of weeks and thought I would stay somewhere new.

Nassima Royal Hotel.

Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

I am assuming this place is red because it is next to the Fairmont so they will be just as fussy. A lot of SZR appears to be red.

Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa.

Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

I am assuming this place will be ok with ID. They do have the Boudoir club here as well.

Thanks.

Are.

Gremlin Og
01-06-19, 02:01
Right, those executive rooms, royal new part or the club in the older part of the hotel are good deals. One advantage of the older club rooms around the pool is that you have a evening outdoor area. And in the older section of the hotel, it is possible to get in without check but its off and on.

If you can afford, take a room in the Royal part of the hotel, they are all renovated in a new part of the hotel.

And it is closer to walk from the Jules Bar to the specific entrance of the royal club.

If you have not this choice, all the rooms you mentioned are at the same distance from the Jules and are a little old.

Toadster
01-06-19, 10:49
Right, those executive rooms, royal new part or the club in the older part of the hotel are good deals. One advantage of the older club rooms around the pool is that you have a evening outdoor area. And in the older section of the hotel, it is possible to get in without check but its off and on.Thanks Gremlin Og, I was shouted the Corporate rate of 600 for a standard room, 750 for a club room and 890 for the Royal club. I've decided to opt for the Club room at 750 as hopefully I can walk in with girl without checking in. I'll book for double occupancy so hopefully no issues. I can save the extra money for booze on the night.

I imagine there is no issue with check in with ID otherwise?

Thanks again.

Joe Karnavic
01-06-19, 20:46
Thanks Gremlin Og, I was shouted the Corporate rate of 600 for a standard room, 750 for a club room and 890 for the Royal club. I've decided to opt for the Club room at 750 as hopefully I can walk in with girl without checking in. I'll book for double occupancy so hopefully no issues. I can save the extra money for booze on the night.

I imagine there is no issue with check in with ID otherwise?

Thanks again.You have correctly chosen LMA Club room. There is no security and reception since some renovation is in progress. Your checkin is managed by Royal club reception which is opposite to club room. Even if the security stops show her ID and it will be fine.It is a green hotel.

Last Thursday me and my friend picked up Viets from Jules and walked in to Club room around 11 pm and there was no security and no one stopped us.

JayXXX
01-07-19, 06:45
Green with ID. Lady checked in on her own after my arrival.

WaterBoy747
01-07-19, 07:20
Spent a few days with my SO at this hotel. On a Thursday night, there was a guard standing near the elevator area when we entered. He stopped us asking for our room number proceeding to check a document with room numbers and names. We were let go once I mentioned the room number; no other questions asked. I am not sure what this meant. There is another entrance from behind the road where the elevators only take you till the sixth floor (security is pretty friendly there).

Cheers.

Toadster
01-07-19, 09:34
You have correctly chosen LMA Club room. There is no security and reception since some renovation is in progress. Your checkin is managed by Royal club reception which is opposite to club room. Even if the security stops show her ID and it will be fine.It is a green hotel.

Last Thursday me and my friend picked up Viets from Jules and walked in to Club room around 11 pm and there was no security and no one stopped us.Thanks Joe (love your posts by the way).

Yes I plan to head out to Jules at around 8 pm and stay until 10 pm. I like the girls at Jules because they are nice and friendly and you can easily strike up a conversation. Then at 10 I plan to head down to Premiere and check out 'The Candy Shop' as 50 cent would say. If I can pick up a dinkum classy Viet from Premiere or a nice anything will try to head back at 12, and if I strike out (often happens when I want to keep waiting for that perfect 10 to walk in) I will head back to Jules and grab a take away and go back to room. I'll keep you posted on what happens.

I imagine for the club rooms there must be a separate side entrance or something?

Arjuna Alpha
01-07-19, 17:36
This hotel is green as of January 6th. Spent two nights there, they were OK with multiple lady friends. They do require you to register the information. No additional charges. Thanks for the tip Mr. Ricky.

Arjuna Alpha
01-07-19, 17:40
Checked out the hotel while visiting the Premier.

Green. They charge $270 and you can take a girl up to your room.

AA.

Joe Karnavic
01-07-19, 18:07
Thanks Joe (love your posts by the way)..
I imagine for the club rooms there must be a separate side entrance or something?For Club room there is only one entrance, a smaller automatic door. There is no side entrance. Now due to some changes taking place there is no one in Club reception. A lone security guy was there at 10 pm but when we came back at 11 pm there was no one.

The Royal club reception guy was telling me that after renovation the current Club entrance will be closed and you have to come from the Main lobby.

Toadster
01-08-19, 09:08
For Club room there is only one entrance, a smaller automatic door. There is no side entrance. Now due to some changes taking place there is no one in Club reception. A lone security guy was there at 10 pm but when we came back at 11 pm there was no one.

The Royal club reception guy was telling me that after renovation the current Club entrance will be closed and you have to come from the Main lobby.
For Club room there is only one entrance, a smaller automatic door. There is no side entrance. Now due to some changes taking place there is no one in Club reception. A lone security guy was there at 10 pm but when we came back at 11 pm there was no one.

The Royal club reception guy was telling me that after renovation the current Club entrance will be closed and you have to come from the Main lobby.Thanks again Joe. I'm just fingers crossed that the renovations are still ongoing as I plan to get to Dubai tomorrow night. I feel much better about no security because if it's true the potential for bringing in 2 girls is there. I wouldn't otherwise consider it if I had to sign in. It's no often that I partake in threesomes but once in a while it keeps a guy in his late forties feeling young again. I'm probably like most guys pretty confident about having a girl sign in to buy there is always that 5 minutes of anticipation at the desk thinking could this all go pear shaped.

I hope the local football tournament hasn't turned the club scene into a sausage fest also. Hate it when I'm outnumbered in the girls favor.

Looking forward to a good weekend.

Thanks again.

Maringos
01-08-19, 15:43
Hi all,

Back to Dubai after a long while.

I have to stay in either Sheraton mall of the Emirates or Habtour Hilton.

I checked the thread below and didn't find results.

Last year both were green (at that time the Habtour was under Westin management).

Are they still green? Any update please?

Many thanks in advance.

Chola
01-08-19, 18:36

Green. They charge $270 and you can take a girl up to your room.270 dollars? Ouch! Did you mean to say 270 AED? I was staying at the hotel in 2017 and they charged 240 AED for the extra person. Appreciate the clarification.

Arjuna Alpha
01-09-19, 08:04
Apologies. AED 270.

270 dollars? Ouch! Did you mean to say 270 AED? I was staying at the hotel in 2017 and they charged 240 AED for the extra person. Appreciate the clarification.

JayXXX
01-09-19, 14:47
Hi all,

Back to Dubai after a long while.

I have to stay in either Sheraton mall of the Emirates or Habtour Hilton.

I checked the thread below and didn't find results.

Last year both were green (at that time the Habtour was under Westin management).

Are they still green? Any update please?

Many thanks in advance.Hilton Habtoor was green last week!

Maringos
01-09-19, 20:34
Hilton Habtoor was green last week!Thanks. Anyone know about Sheraton?

Bizzie
01-10-19, 17:33
Has anyone experimented with air BnB?

Any tips about guests?

BlackCitizen
01-13-19, 04:43
Has anyone experimented with air BnB?

Any tips about guests?Hi Bizzie.

I have always had guests at my Rbnb. At worst you might have a security Guy registering your guest. This is very common practice especially in well appointed properties. It has nothing to do with LE.

My advise is to always search for entire apartment and never a sharing.

Nowadays I only skip Rnbn for clear Green hôtels depending on location.

Enjoy!

AnotherDay
01-13-19, 15:10
So 2 months ago I went to my usual hotel majestic hotel. And sadly was red. After midnight of course before that anyone can enter.

So I'm trying this weekend Byblos hotel. Does any one have any experience this last months if its green? I already booked so ill tell you anyways my experience after this weekend LOL.

RahulSinghD84
01-14-19, 01:14
So 2 months ago I went to my usual hotel majestic hotel. And sadly was red. After midnight of course before that anyone can enter.

So I'm trying this weekend Byblos hotel. Does any one have any experience this last months if its green? I already booked so ill tell you anyways my experience after this weekend LOL.I stayed there for a day although I did not bring anyone to room. I was recommended this hotel by a working girl who I have met a few times in Dubai and as per her this is green and they don't make a fuss.

RahulSinghD84
01-14-19, 01:15
Is green with ID. Stayed there for 2 days, can bring girl to room with ID. Fun was that you can bring multiple girls on the same day. I did do that actually.

Small rooms but decent hotel.

BrainDrain
01-14-19, 23:10
My assistant has me booked at Delmon Palace. Tripadvisor scores it very low. The reviewers seems to score it low because it is a mongering hotel. Any intel on this place?

I'm in Dubai for a short stint of mongering and girl action. I can rebook.

BD.

Mr Ricky
01-15-19, 19:34
My assistant has me booked at Delmon Palace. Tripadvisor scores it very low. The reviewers seems to score it low because it is a mongering hotel. Any intel on this place?

BD.Get a new assistant! Just kidding.

I believe this place use to be popular with the Iranian contingent. You are also right next to the Broadway so this is a good location for mongering.

I'm not show girl friendly these places are.

Bizzie
01-16-19, 05:35
Hi Bizzie.

I have always had guests at my Rbnb. At worst you might have a security Guy registering your guest. This is very common practice especially in well appointed properties. It has nothing to do with LE.

My advise is to always search for entire apartment and never a sharing.

Nowadays I only skip Rnbn for clear Green htels depending on location.

Enjoy!Yes, as a rule I book the apartment (in other cities). I am too old be living like a backpacker and sharing rooms!

An even better option, if you can find it, is self check in with a smart lock, no need for even a doorman.

Problem with Dubai hotels is that what once was red (ID required) is now called green.

Bizzie
01-16-19, 05:37
The Royal club reception guy was telling me that after renovation the current Club entrance will be closed and you have to come from the Main lobby.Bad news.

The club entrance was the real green option up until a few months ago.

Shock Boogie
01-16-19, 11:00
Bad news.

The club entrance was the real green option up until a few months ago.Visiting Dubai in about 1 month. After RTFF, chose this hotel and a Meridien Club level room based on it's green status. Can anyone confirm that the current Club entrance is still operational. Thanks for helping and I will be sure to provide FR's following my trip.

Amanahuja
01-17-19, 19:45
Hi,

Can anyone tell about Dubai grand hotel & fortune hotel in Quasis are red or green. How is the clubbing option in this.

Area. Also is Manhattan hotel in bur Dubai green or red. Kind feedback awaited.

Joe Karnavic
01-17-19, 22:10
Visiting Dubai in about 1 month. After RTFF, chose this hotel and a Meridien Club level room based on it's green status. Can anyone confirm that the current Club entrance is still operational. Thanks for helping and I will be sure to provide FR's following my trip.I checked today about Club rooms entrance and they told me that you need to check in from Main reception. The reception girl told me that the entrance is now only for Emirates crew. If that entrance is still open then we have to see possibility of bringing in girl from Jules through that entrance without security stopping us.

Other option for you is Royal club which is green with ID since entrance is small and you can not sneak in. I took pretty Viet last year from Jules to Royal club at about 1 am. They just asked her passport copy.

We will wait for your FR

Mawgan
01-19-19, 13:42
How green is the Grosvenor now? I seem to recall one tower allowed easy access whereas the other was more challenging, but I can't find the details. I may have use for a room with a private balcony shortly. If the weather warms up that is. Not often you get to say that in Dubai!

That's a good idea, I like the Grosvenor having been there multiple times.

But last time, I went at the Buddha bar, but only drunk English women, and 2 top Russian WG with 15 men around them!

JBoarman
01-19-19, 19:19
Is this LE Meridian by Dubai airport?

I checked today about Club rooms entrance and they told me that you need to check in from Main reception. The reception girl told me that the entrance is now only for Emirates crew. If that entrance is still open then we have to see possibility of bringing in girl from Jules through that entrance without security stopping us.

Other option for you is Royal club which is green with ID since entrance is small and you can not sneak in. I took pretty Viet last year from Jules to Royal club at about 1 am. They just asked her passport copy.

We will wait for your FR

Joe Karnavic
01-20-19, 02:23
Is this LE Meridian by Dubai airport?Yes, it is LE Meridian Airport hotel.

Claxton
01-20-19, 17:56
Hi,

Can anyone tell about Dubai grand hotel & fortune hotel in Quasis are red or green. How is the clubbing option in this.

Area. Also is Manhattan hotel in bur Dubai green or red. Kind feedback awaited.Do not take it for granted 100%, but if my memory serves me right the Grand Hotel Fortune is light brown outside and the Manhattan is grey with a mirrored facade.

BrainDrain
01-21-19, 05:44

BD.Staying at the Delmon Palace would have to be the worst hotel experiencing of my life.

It's just 4 Metro stops from the airport Terminal 3. Then a 400 metre walk down an adjacent street. Easy to find.

Receptions and and service is pathetically bad. Target market is middle eastern and Indian men. The night clubs on Level 1 are graded by nationality.

The actual room and bed is huge.

Brought a friendly Filipino home to the hotel, no ID or questions asked. She stayed overnight and left at 8 am. No extra charge or interest in my activity.

I would not stay here again, but others might find it useful.

Location of the hotel is actually quite convenient.

BD.

Mr Ricky
01-22-19, 21:15
Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai.

Address: Khalid Bin Al Waleed Rd. Dubai - United Arab Emirates.

I stayed here recently. I had a bad feeling so I hedged my bets and booked another hotel for the 2nd half of my holiday and that was a good move.

They wanted the girls ID on check in. I said this was not possible. They said that is the new rule! No guests allowed unless she checked in with me now. I then spoke to the manager who said I could only have 1 guest during my stay but she had to show her passport when she arrived. My hotel was not refundable so I did not have a lot of choice. The manager said he would make a note of this compromise so there would be no issues. This really fucked up my plans. I'm glad I booked another hotel for the 2nd part of my trip.

I got a girl to visit to me here during the evening around 7 pm and there was not issue. She just walked in both nights. On my last night, I returned around 1 am with my lady. I got a lecture about girls not being allowed etc etc.

I told them I was told I could have 1 visitor. They said no. I said I was misled and they eventually compromised and let her in. Wankers.

They have lost my business. I have stayed her for maybe 35 nights over several years and never had this problem.

Avoid unless you check in with her and she stays with you for the duration of your trip. I like varity so this place no longer works for me.

HellBoy2
01-23-19, 06:48
Hey guys, any help related to where I can take an Independant escort in around Sharjah would be really helpful. Please pm me if anyone can share me some info. A hotel or an apartment.

Thanks in advance.

If anyone knows any place close to "Al mahatta park" would be more helpful.

Rad11
01-23-19, 13:03
Hey guys, any help related to where I can take an Independant escort in around Sharjah would be really helpful. Please pm me if anyone can share me some info. A hotel or an apartment.

Thanks in advance.

If anyone knows any place close to "Al mahatta park" would be more helpful.Dear,

In Sharjah you can't check in a hotel with your wife even they would ask for.

Marriage certificate.

The town don't even sell none alcohol beer barbican.

Just drive or take taxi for 5 min you will be in Ajman best place to monger.

All hotels are green and alcohol shops wide open.

So why get in trouble.

Sandy1984
01-23-19, 17:49
I know very well which independent escort near al mahatta park you taking! LOL.

Taking escort to sharjah hotel is nothing short of a deathwish. Goto dubai al qusais fortune or ajman corniche. And take cheap hotel. Believe me she's not worth it. Looks beautiful but attitude sucks.

Thanks in advance.

If anyone knows any place close to "Al mahatta park" would be more helpful.

Mr Ricky
01-23-19, 22:24
Very nice hotel, good location. Breakfast is expensive, sauna and steam rooms are nice. Outdoor pool was small. The shower in your room can easily fit 2 people so it is built for sin!

It's nice and green. Upon check in, I was asked if I was going to have any guests and I said yes. He just said they had to show ID when they arrived and multiple guests were ok. This was more like it!

Club 7 on the M floor has no entrance fee. There was a decent band playing and a few working girl standing near the bar at the back on the left hand side.

I spoke to a couple of them from Vietnam, they wanted 500 for 1 hour and were happy to go up to my room. I did not end up taking any of them, I was going to use this place as a last resort if I did not lucky else where.

I am going to stay here again now that 4 Points have lost my business.

Nash98
01-25-19, 20:05
Having stayed here Number of times with no issues now totally red.

Had checked with one contact working there and Hotel totally red.

You cannot even check with female Unless married to you.

So this hotel loses all the ISG bookers.

Komnetkijken
01-27-19, 08:18
Having stayed here Number of times with no issues now totally red.

Had checked with one contact working there and Hotel totally red.

You cannot even check with female Unless married to you.

So this hotel loses all the ISG bookers.True. Having stayed there 100+ nights in the last few years and enjoyed their flexibility. Suddenly they are forced to adhere to the law / regulations strictly. They see a decrease in bookings for sure. However, they can't do anything about it. Luckily, there are plenty of other options around. And it might relax a bit over time.

BTW, my experience is you can actually check-in with unmarried partner. Maybe that depends on the situation. If it's obvious a WG it might be different from a classy girl. And time of checkin plays a role too.

HellBoy2
01-28-19, 07:55
Thank you for the info on hotels.

Due to less resources I opted to try out a massage parlor on crown palace hotel Ajman.

I should say the massage was worth every penny.

They have Thai and Vietnam therapist, and the one I took was very much experienced in deep tissue massage and got me relaxed.

I inquired a bit on extras, but it seems that they only give a HJ and maybe show some tits if you tip right.

I just opted for a HJ for an additional 50 dhs.

Overall a good experience.

Entrance was 100 dhs.

Mohammed85
01-28-19, 11:49
Dears,

I am just wondering if Shangri-La Hotel Dubai green?

No issues with visitors?

Claxton
01-28-19, 21:32
Dears,

No issues with visitors?Even this one is brown with a partly mirrored facade. I heard of some issues with visitors who were trying to leave the hotel without paying the bill.

Wicked Roger
01-28-19, 21:43
Even this one is brown with a partly mirrored facade. I heard of some issues with visitors who were trying to leave the hotel without paying the bill.My close friends in the know say this is mainly Saudis and Lebanese who try to wander out when no one is looking and some only arrive with hand carry etc. And a WG of course LOL.

Wicked Roger
01-29-19, 06:35
Dears,

No issues with visitors?Best PM as I can give list of tip and techniques. Look forward to the PM.

Double Shooter
01-31-19, 20:52
Do not take it for granted 100%, but if my memory serves me right the Grand Hotel Fortune is light brown outside and the Manhattan is grey with a mirrored facade.A Viet WG opined that the M does indeed have a friendly disposition toward visitors.

Blood Red
02-01-19, 10:23
Guys,

So I'm staying there now. On check in was asked if I would have a guest to which I replied yes. So last night my guest showed up and at check in / ID scan I was informed that only this guest will me allowed to visit me for my whole 5 nights stay! Now this was night number 3 so I still have 2 nights to go. I was certainly not informed about the 1 visitor policy only at check in!

Any tips on what to do? If they don't cooperate, only option I can think of is taking a room at Burjuman Arjan across the road as I've never had this issue with them.

Cheers.

Kaps211
02-01-19, 14:28
Had picked up a couple of Filipinas from the club downstairs. They allowed as an one time exception. The front desk clearly mentioned that I cannot take anyone else in my room here on.

I will be in Burdubai again. Starting Monday. Checked with regent palace, they are fully booked. Need help in knowing what other hotels are green in the viscinity since kris krin is semi green now.

Guys,

So I'm staying there now. On check in was asked if I would have a guest to which I replied yes. So last night my guest showed up and at check in / ID scan I was informed that only this guest will me allowed to visit me for my whole 5 nights stay! Now this was night number 3 so I still have 2 nights to go. I was certainly not informed about the 1 visitor policy only at check in!

Any tips on what to do? If they don't cooperate, only option I can think of is taking a room at Burjuman Arjan across the road as I've never had this issue with them.

Cheers.

JBoarman
02-01-19, 18:02
Do any of the green hotel let you book room at the last minute at the register? It's been more than 15-20 years that I have booked hotel at register. Always do it online and that too in advance. But online sites don't usually let you book with check-in date as same day after the normal 3 pm check in time. I am asking because, let's say I find a good one at Premier or Cavilli for the whole night and then I decide to get a room, would it be possible to do so at the last minute at the register with my guest with me? Otherwise I am staying at my friend's for test of my trip.

Shock Boogie
02-02-19, 02:42
The Royal Club at LE Meridien is very green. How green? Brought 3 different WG's over a 5 night stay. All checked in with no problem.

Not familiar with the place pre- or during the renovation; or with any side entrances. I entered through the front door of the Royal Club. There were always several people including 2 or 3 doormen, hotel security, and at least 2 people at the front desk even at 2 AM.

Saw WG's at breakfast on 2 mornings, 1 in the bar very late one night with 3 gentlemen and last night saw my stunning takeaway from Jules signing in as I left to go for drinks. Thought about telling that gentlemen to RTFF and pick someone else (LOL! BTW, the breakfast buffet, which is included in the room rate, is fantastic!

NsaFun
02-05-19, 10:31
Hello posters,

Could anyone tell me if the Sheraton Mall of the Emirates and Renaissance Downtown are Green hotels?

Thanks a lot.

Casey69
02-05-19, 10:52
Hello all,

I am a regular visitor of Majestic Tower in Bur Dubai, but resulting from this forums comments about Majestic turning red, I made inquiries about Manhattan which is just a few blocks away from Majestic. In Manhattan you also have the MINT club, which is a nice pickup spot. I have been in Dubai a couple of days and hence visited MINT several times as well as Mariners at Seaview.

I had booked an executive suite at Manhattan for 50 $ a night thru internet.

One day I came back from Seaview with a girl and the hotel made problems. They wanted me to pay an additional charge of 100 Dhs (25 $). I objected but they insisted and finally came down to 50 Dhs.

Another day, I took one of the girls from MINT, as she knew security well, we were allowed to go upstairs with a problem. However, next day when she visited me again in the afternoon, the reception started to dispute again. After some discussion back and firth, she was allowed to come upstairs again.

All in all, Manhattan seems to be green but not always without hassle.

Thanks see.

Wicked Roger
02-06-19, 04:03
Hello posters,

Could anyone tell me if the Sheraton Mall of the Emirates and Renaissance Downtown are Green hotels?

Thanks a lot.You asked the same last year.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1619-Dubai-Hotel-Information&p=2168142&viewfull=1#post2168142.

Then you were given advice for 3-4 people on hotels so why ask again. Of email them about the guest policy or PM people.

But if you RTFF more you could find the answers but following your visit where are all the FRs from April 2018?

Toadster
02-06-19, 13:20
The Royal Club at LE Meridien is very green. How green? Brought 3 different WG's over a 5 night stay. All checked in with no problem.

Not familiar with the place pre- or during the renovation; or with any side entrances. I entered through the front door of the Royal Club. There were always several people including 2 or 3 doormen, hotel security, and at least 2 people at the front desk even at 2 AM.

Saw WG's at breakfast on 2 mornings, 1 in the bar very late one night with 3 gentlemen and last night saw my stunning takeaway from Jules signing in as I left to go for drinks. Thought about telling that gentlemen to RTFF and pick someone else (LOL! BTW, the breakfast buffet, which is included in the room rate, is fantastic!Hi Shock,

With regards to the booking did you do a double booking or a single occupancy? Last time I booked for a double occupancy but given the room rates would much prefer to get away with a single occupancy booking.

Blood Red
02-07-19, 09:32
Had picked up a couple of Filipinas from the club downstairs. They allowed as an one time exception. The front desk clearly mentioned that I cannot take anyone else in my room here on.

I will be in Burdubai again. Starting Monday. Checked with regent palace, they are fully booked. Need help in knowing what other hotels are green in the viscinity since kris krin is semi green now.Screw Park Regis, I'll just stay at the Burjuman Arjaan Rotana as I usually did. Yes it's pricey but it's the best choice, and that's what I ended up doing for 3 nights after the Park Regis bullshit.

This hotel is super green, only ID check required, in some cases guests can come up directly to room also but usually there is a walk of shame and best of all, multiple guests allowed.

I think we need to re-define colors for hotels. As Park Regis is green, but only 1 guest allowed, which is bullshit. So for me, Park Regis is semi green.

So the best choice is Burjuman Arjan if you don't mind paying a hefty price.

CoolBilly09
02-07-19, 12:26
Sorry to say that Park Regis is not green in the real sense. Stayed a few nights here. Yes only one guest allowed with ID and the same is registered to your room for your entire stay. Imagine!

Absolute non sense and a total waste of time in DXB!

Sandy1984
02-07-19, 20:18
I am surprised nobody here discusses about regent palace opp burjuman. It is green too.

Sorry to say that Park Regis is not green in the real sense. Stayed a few nights here. Yes only one guest allowed with ID and the same is registered to your room for your entire stay. Imagine!

Absolute non sense and a total waste of time in DXB!

Kaps211
02-08-19, 12:36
Yes.

Regent Palace is green but I guess due to spark Regis nonsense it's getting a lot of traffic and is almost always sold out.

Arjaan Rotana is green.

My last stay was at Pearl Residence. Green as it can get. Just ID check, multiple visitors a day wasn't a problem either.

I am surprised nobody here discusses about regent palace opp burjuman. It is green too.

Boofer
02-10-19, 14:36
Please advise if Auris Boutique hotel, next to Mall of Emirates is green and also Media Rotana.

Toadster
02-11-19, 10:34
Hi fellow ISG mongers,

Just a quick question. When booking a hotel do you book for a double occupancy or a single occupancy?

I'm due to return in March and I never really thought about it as a usually book a double room.

I'll be staying at the LMA but they like others never really ask so should I book for a single?

What do you guys do?

JayXXX
02-11-19, 22:14
Hi fellow ISG mongers,

Just a quick question. When booking a hotel do you book for a double occupancy or a single occupancy?

I'm due to return in March and I never really thought about it as a usually book a double room.

I'll be staying at the LMA but they like others never really ask so should I book for a single?

What do you guys do?I always book double occupancy.

Toadster
02-12-19, 10:29
I always book double occupancy.Sound advice JayXXX I've just emailed them to change it to a double booking. It would probably have been fine with a single perhaps but I need the piece of mind. Last thing I want when bringing back a nice girl is to start discussing room policy at the front desk at 2 in the morning. Especially when I have much more important things on my mind.

I'm there next month so will keep you good guys on the forum posted with my exploits.

Rajat1
02-14-19, 13:13

Green. They charge $270 and you can take a girl up to your room.

If we book double occupancy, its still chargeable? 200 $ is insane? maybe its 200 AED.... anyways, if we take girls twice they charge again ?

Akaurf
02-15-19, 13:29
Can anyone tell me if Dubai creek golf and yacht club villas are Green. Thanks.

Careles
02-15-19, 14:25
Years ago I always stayed at St George Hotel when I had some days for a stopoverhenin Dubai. It was always quite ok and perfectly green. Did everyone know, if this has changed?

Thanks in advance.

Nash98
02-17-19, 17:17
Hello folks.

Just back from week in Dubai.

Majestic Total Red.

Baity apt hotel Green with reg.

Burjuman green with reg.

Manhatten hotel Green with reg.

These all in Burdubai.

Viking17
02-25-19, 12:55
Manhatten hotel Green with reg.

These all in Burdubai.Manhatten hotel charges AED 100 extra if the lady is of different nationality than yours. This applies even if you booked for double occupancy.

Rachel1
02-25-19, 13:51
Hello,

Can anyone please confirm if the following hotels in front of DCC are green or not. Thanks.

Ibis DCC.

Raintree Hotel.

Rove City Centre.

J5 Port Saeed.

Royal Continental Hotel.

MongeringWest
02-26-19, 12:36
Guys,

Just an observation. You should always try to book Hotel Apartments. I have done many bookings around business bay area & trust me, they don't ask a single question. Best part is if you drive, just take the girl directly from the parking.

Happy mongering.

Toadster
02-27-19, 05:43
Hi guys,

Want to know what's everyone's experience with 2 girls? I've never done it in Dubai but when I'm often in Manchester I'll occasionally book a two girl. All depending on my energy levels at the time. But can always be great fun especially if the two girls are really into one another. Last time I was in Dubai twice I got approached with a 3 some offer. The first two not being my style (Eritherian I think they were), but the second one which is a nice pair of friends (Viets) that I met at Premiere were hot and jeez I was tempted. I bottled the idea of a 3 some thinking it could be a hassle once I got to the hotel and instead took only one of the girls. But the idea of waking up sandwiched between the pair of them still turns me on.

Anyways I'm heading to Dubai on March 18 (staying at LMA) and was wondering what anyone's experiences are entering two girls into hotel?

GulfTiger
03-05-19, 02:27
I'm also heading over there one the 18th March. I'm trying to find a green hotel where I can take different ladies on different nights. Hope you can help.

Hi guys,

Want to know what's everyone's experience with 2 girls? I've never done it in Dubai but when I'm often in Manchester I'll occasionally book a two girl. All depending on my energy levels at the time. But can always be great fun especially if the two girls are really into one another. Last time I was in Dubai twice I got approached with a 3 some offer. The first two not being my style (Eritherian I think they were), but the second one which is a nice pair of friends (Viets) that I met at Premiere were hot and jeez I was tempted. I bottled the idea of a 3 some thinking it could be a hassle once I got to the hotel and instead took only one of the girls. But the idea of waking up sandwiched between the pair of them still turns me on.

Anyways I'm heading to Dubai on March 18 (staying at LMA) and was wondering what anyone's experiences are entering two girls into hotel?

Prodi
03-06-19, 15:26
I know the thread name is Dubai hotels, but just wanted to chip in about hotel info since over the last two years, I have been visiting a few in the Northern Emirates due to my regular Paki provider being based in Sharjah, and two independent filis in N. E.

1. Al Dar hotel: 3 star in Sharjah, OK rooms but has a big tub in the bathroom. A certain Roger trained girl was my companion there, hotel green even though she did not have any form of ID.

2. Crystal Plaza hotel: another 3 star in center of Sharjah, no questions asked with original ID, used to be my go-to.

3. Ajman Rotana, 5 star relatively green, 1 out of 4 instances was denied entry due to being unmarried, this was during the daytime. I've learnt to call them beforehand and confirm.

4. Sophin hotel: Any fili or African WG in Sharjah will tell you this place, rundown hotel cheap and filthy, only use as last resort.

5. Doubletree in Umm Al Quwain:

I don't know if Orange is a term, but visited with my ex and they made us take two single beds LOL.

Easy to find hotel apartments through Airbnb, they are mostly green once you contact the host and confirm.

Felt that members believe Sharjah itself is RED, but from firsthand experience, you just need to do your research and be blunt. Never had a single LE issue. Also, none of these establishments ask for registration fee as is the case in some Dubai hotels. And no, I'm not from the Sharjah board of tourism.

Cheers, Prodi.

Steve1978
03-06-19, 20:29
LE Meridien Aiport Green with ID. Picked up someone at Jules and headed to my room at the Royal Club. The lady showed her passport which they scanned and then we headed up to our room. No questions asked.

Raffles hotel. Met the lady at the elevator and we walked straight to the elevator without showing any ID or registering. Not sure if the staff member at the elevator bank saw us or not but no one stopped us.

LuckyZwm
03-09-19, 07:51
Hi all,

Just to confirm Burjuman Arjaan is green. Took a girl back to my room two weeks ago, registered at reception and that was it.

Rajat1
03-09-19, 09:44
Just booked a suite in BurJuman Arjaan, hope its green as it gets. Good part is that its near by rockfellas many other pubs. Going there in mid March.

Kokoss1
03-09-19, 15:55
Gren nlast time I went, but there is asecret way after hours to get in via business section afrom mall nd not main lobby no guards at night.

Just booked a suite in BurJuman Arjaan, hope its green as it gets. Good part is that its near by rockfellas many other pubs. Going there in mid March.

Rajat1
03-10-19, 06:45
Gren nlast time I went, but there is asecret way after hours to get in via business section afrom mall nd not main lobby no guards at night.Can you elaborate, how to find this.

LuckyZwm
03-10-19, 07:59
Can you elaborate, how to find this.It's on the third floor of the hotel. You walk straight into the mall from the lift. I'm not sure what time the security guy leaves, probably after midnight.

Bizzie
03-15-19, 16:06
It's on the third floor of the hotel. You walk straight into the mall from the lift. I'm not sure what time the security guy leaves, probably after midnight.Security leaves because the door is locked ☹65039;.

Big Daddy 1906
03-16-19, 17:37
The last report has the hotel being green. That was over a year ago. Does anyone have any more current information? I would prefer to stay at a Holiday Inn due to the points. Much obliged.

LuckyZwm
03-21-19, 17:13
Security leaves because the door is locked.That makes sense! LOL.

Wicked Roger
03-21-19, 23:27
The last report has the hotel being green. That was over a year ago. Does anyone have any more current information? I would prefer to stay at a Holiday Inn due to the points. Much obliged.For some reason my reply was not posted. Maybe gremlins in the web. But it was yes it is OK with ID and best do it early BD. Even have coffee first then wander to the elevators. I have done myself and seen WGs leaving.

Big Daddy 1906
03-22-19, 09:09
Much obliged WR. Could you define "early"? My flight doesn't get in until after 1 am.

For some reason my reply was not posted. Maybe gremlins in the web. But it was yes it is OK with ID and best do it early BD. Even have coffee first then wander to the elevators. I have done myself and seen WGs leaving.

Wicked Roger
03-22-19, 09:20
Much obliged WR. Could you define "early"? My flight doesn't get in until after 1 am.Well earlier than that you naught boy LOL.

But the next day I mean before 10 pm Big Daddy.

Certainly if you are going to bring the pinay we spoke about she can be at hotel by 10 pm (ish).

Kokoss1
03-22-19, 15:55
I repeat stayed several times always green here, but never tried more than one visitor.

And I went no guard at door after midnight as I believe they count on guard in commercial area for security, he does not care much.

Can anyone tell if rules have changed in this area as now like at Park St Regis allow only one visitor per stay.

Has Towers at Burjuman mall still green? But no booze in both Hotels 0.

Security leaves because the door is locked ☹65039;.

Member #4616
03-26-19, 08:29
Hey,

I'm new here. I will be in Dubai in a couple of weeks. I have booked a stay at the City Max Hotel Bur Dubai. Does anyone know if the hotel is guest friendly? I have booked a room for two. Does that help in these situations? Thank you.

Kokoss1
03-26-19, 13:45
I hear that this has reopened recently, I usually stay at Rotana Burj but feel I need a change so.

Is this a good hotel compared to Rotana Burjuman. As per guest and bar action.

Comments appreciated.

Sandy1984
03-26-19, 19:12
Occasionally Red. Sometimes Green with ID.

Hey,

I'm new here. I will be in Dubai in a couple of weeks. I have booked a stay at the City Max Hotel Bur Dubai. Does anyone know if the hotel is guest friendly? I have booked a room for two. Does that help in these situations? Thank you.

Rajat1
03-28-19, 11:30
Rotana Arjaan is GReen with no problems at all. Excell suites, total value for money, and good change from monotonous fucks in bed with additional living room etc.

Dxb Doctor
03-31-19, 07:17
Hey,

I'm new here. I will be in Dubai in a couple of weeks. I have booked a stay at the City Max Hotel Bur Dubai. Does anyone know if the hotel is guest friendly? I have booked a room for two. Does that help in these situations? Thank you.Well, a few day ago I was there. Not as a guest but as a guest of a guest. The girl told me that you'll not be asked for ID. And I even parked my car in the basement parking (Just told the security guy I'm visiting room number so and so.) But in the middle of the blowjob we got a knock on the door. Haha. So that wasn't fun.

Eric T
04-03-19, 13:08
Dear all,

A friend and I will be in dxb for work for a few days and our meetings will be held at address hotel marina mall.

We want to party and hunt in bars together so want to get a 2 bedroom apartment (GF / Green) so that we have a bigger place rather than take the very small rooms in the address marina hotel.

I would appreciate your suggestions before I finalize.

Eric T

Member #4616
04-05-19, 07:37
Well, a few day ago I was there. Not as a guest but as a guest of a guest. The girl told me that you'll not be asked for ID. And I even parked my car in the basement parking (Just told the security guy I'm visiting room number so and so.) But in the middle of the blowjob we got a knock on the door. Haha. So that wasn't fun.Jeez! That's weird AF and can't imagine it being fun.

Did you have to leave or was there a happy ending to this escapade? Pun intended.

Flyboy 2000
04-06-19, 14:57
I pretty much expected that a Western hotel would ted towards green, and that's the case here. Curiously, no key card needed to access floors via the elevator, but by the looks of this hotel it's rather dated and maybe they couldn't be bothered with the 'upgrade'. This is honestly more like a four-star hotel at best, not one of the more upmarket Hilton's.

Dxb Doctor
04-07-19, 07:00
Jeez! That's weird AF and can't imagine it being fun.

Did you have to leave or was there a happy ending to this escapade? Pun intended.No, the ending was happy but had to rush LOL.

Kokoss1
04-09-19, 16:12
I know Burjaman ajann by Rotano is green multi visits allowed plus a secret way as reported here is still is good, as well as Towers at same mall is green.

Question does anyone know if Parc St Regis across from mall still have the policy of only one visitor per stay, as I stayed last time there and this was the policy in November 2018.

Thank you.

Blood Red
04-10-19, 09:44
Gren nlast time I went, but there is asecret way after hours to get in via business section afrom mall nd not main lobby no guards at night.Do you mean from the mall itself? I tried that once because I wanted to avoid the walk of shame, but as soon as I got to my room, I got a call that the guest must be registered. If you don't mind the walk of shame, just register the guest. You can have multiple guests over your stay as the hotel is very green but pricey.

HelloMan2
04-14-19, 00:09
Regent Palace & Pearl Residence.

It was mentioned here that the above 2 places are green:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1619-Dubai-Hotel-Information&p=2284445&viewfull=1#post2284445.

I wanted to make sure so called them. I called Pearl Residence twice, once during the day the lady told me no visitors after 11 pm, the other time at 5 am the guy told me no visitors allowed at all. Regent Palace told me as well no visitors allowed unless with a marriage certificate.

I emailed Pearl Residence twice (once through their online message system, once directly from my email to their hotel email) about their visitor policy, and got no feedback. I have a feeling they're trying to avoid customers like us who want to bring visitors.

Anyone had recent experience with these two? I'm really bummed out because I'm arriving tomorrow and haven't booked anything yet. I was counting on these two based on previous reports.

MongerBaba
04-14-19, 07:18
Regent Palace & Pearl Residence.

It was mentioned here that the above 2 places are green:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1619-Dubai-Hotel-Information&p=2284445&viewfull=1#post2284445.

I wanted to make sure so called them. I called Pearl Residence twice, once during the day the lady told me no visitors after 11 pm, the other time at 5 am the guy told me no visitors allowed at all. Regent Palace told me as well no visitors allowed unless with a marriage certificate.

I emailed Pearl Residence twice (once through their online message system, once directly from my email to their hotel email) about their visitor policy, and got no feedback. I have a feeling they're trying to avoid customers like us who want to bring visitors.

Anyone had recent experience with these two? I'm really bummed out because I'm arriving tomorrow and haven't booked anything yet. I was counting on these two based on previous reports.Book burjuman arjaan by rotana in bur dubai, its green.

Golfer12
04-16-19, 09:59
Dear all,

A friend and I will be in dxb for work for a few days and our meetings will be held at address hotel marina mall.

We want to party and hunt in bars together so want to get a 2 bedroom apartment (GF / Green) so that we have a bigger place rather than take the very small rooms in the address marina hotel.

I would appreciate your suggestions before I finalize.

Eric TThe Address hotel itself has apartments available, In addition, Grosvenor House (great location with Buddha Bar just next door) and Dusit Apartment (great view) are worth considering. (Dusit apartments across the Marina Mall as there are a few others).

Have fun be safe.

Tnoname
04-22-19, 22:49
Is the Hilton Dubai Creek Green?

Snow1998
04-24-19, 15:42
Is the Hilton Dubai Creek Green?Jeez dude the bloody answer is on this page for crying out loud.

Now people wonder why some of us get so irritated with super one line managers!

Chiken30
04-25-19, 01:46
Hi guys,

I'm heading to Dubai next month and I want to stay in Jumeirah beach hotel. Can someone tell me if this hotel is guest friendly?

And how about the Ramadan period? Did someone visit Dubai during the Ramadan period?

AhmedB75
05-03-19, 12:03
Hi,

I found a very reasonable rate for the Citymax Bur Dubai hotel for June: 24 EUR per night.

Very cheap.

Just called them five minutes ago to ask about the "visitor policy":

RED! No chance at all.

Wicked Roger
05-03-19, 22:54
Jeez dude the bloody answer is on this page for crying out loud.

Now people wonder why some of us get so irritated with super one line managers!Good to see you are as calm as ever Snow LOL. The questions will keep coming we both know this and generally from one of the world also sadly. And I see Chiken30 has asked three questions when Ramadan period discussions have been had on the UAE forum for years and a RTFF would find the answer. Have fun LOL.

GogoGuyz
05-04-19, 06:29
OK locals know but for those coming to Dubai for the first time of course if you call or e mail the hotels they will say no girl visitors allowed. This is Dubai not Bangkok OK. However many hotels have no issue if you check in with the girl at the same time. The tricky bit is checking in a girl later in the early am hours which many hotels don't allow. But checking in together with the girl at the same time is OK. So drop your bags but don't check in. Go out and check in later. Or make up some story about my girlfriend coming later when you check in to see if it is OK. Citymax Bur Dubai is not red. But is red if you ask that question. That hotel is green but only when checking in with the girl at the same time. Have fun?

I found a very reasonable rate for the Citymax Bur Dubai hotel for June: 24 EUR per night.

Very cheap.

Red! No chance at all.

RakeskK
05-04-19, 19:13
Hi,

Very cheap.

RED! No chance at all.The place is like a railway station. I think you could sneak through the parking. While entering the parking they ask you where you are heading.

AhmedB75
05-07-19, 11:25
OK locals know but for those coming to Dubai for the first time of course if you call or e mail the hotels they will say no girl visitors allowed. This is Dubai not Bangkok OK. However many hotels have no issue if you check in with the girl at the same time. The tricky bit is checking in a girl later in the early am hours which many hotels don't allow. But checking in together with the girl at the same time is OK. So drop your bags but don't check in. Go out and check in later. Or make up some story about my girlfriend coming later when you check in to see if it is OK. Citymax Bur Dubai is not red. But is red if you ask that question. That hotel is green but only when checking in with the girl at the same time. Have fun?

Very cheap.

Red! No chance at all.Hi Gogoguyz,

Many thanks for your reply and comment.

It's not my first time in Dubai, I've been coming to Dubai for business and mongering year by year since 2006. The point is: I usually stay in Dubai for one week and take different girls during my stay. So I can't check in together with a girl. Maybe this hotel is not 100% red if you know the tricks but it's not interesting for me. I will book Burjuman Arjaan, my regular hotel. I was interested in booking Citymax because of the special rate of 24 EUR / night I found on internet. But if there is too much stress with bringing girls to my room, I am not interested, even for 24 EUR. We want to relax and have fun not stress, don't we? .

Kgero1935
05-09-19, 10:32
Hi guys,

I'm heading to Dubai next month and I want to stay in Jumeirah beach hotel. Can someone tell me if this hotel is guest friendly?

And how about the Ramadan period? Did someone visit Dubai during the Ramadan period?It's very quiet over Ramadan. And police is very active, rounding up girls. There has been several raids from what I understand (reliable sources). Girls are very careful at this time, and you need to be careful in public view. But it's possible, but sensible girls will most likely ask more questions than normally. Also. Going out is not quite the same. So my suggestion would be to stay indoor. Spend your money on sex, and forget the outside entertainment with them.

AhmedB75
05-13-19, 10:08
Hi,

Anyone knows is this hotel green?

Did RTFF back to 2016 but no info.

IndieFriend
05-18-19, 18:41
I am visiting Dubai in second half of June.

Is there any green Marriott or Sheraton property near places of action in Dubai?

Thank you all and stay safe!

Wicked Roger
05-18-19, 22:29
I am visiting Dubai in second half of June.

Is there any green Marriott or Sheraton property near places of action in Dubai?

Thank you all and stay safe!A quick RTFF would find the answers IndieF. Not many pages back can find the answers.

IndieFriend
05-19-19, 06:26
A quick RTFF would find the answers IndieF. Not many pages back can find the answers.Well buddy. Thank you for the response!

I was specifically asking about what is "currently" green vs "historical green". I have seen these things changing over a period of time in Various places and continents (some reports are in some forums and some are due). !

If you have any meaningful input, please share. There are reports which were then green but now red!

Hope you understand!

Wicked Roger
05-19-19, 13:26
Well buddy. Thank you for the response!

I was specifically asking about what is "currently" green vs "historical green". I have seen these things changing over a period of time in Various places and continents (some reports are in some forums and some are due). !

If you have any meaningful input, please share. There are reports which were then green but now red!

Hope you understand!I do and as it is always changing RTFF and see the answers and maybe call the hotel itself? All avenues you can do apart from add to your number of questions on this thread (26 FRs and 23 questions).

Green can change to orange and purple at any time so call and ask and RTFF a bit more. And try a FR that gives us info on all the questions you have asked before as once / if you find the answer we don't see any follow up FR. Try it as we like contributions.

MixedSalad07
05-19-19, 17:51
Well buddy. Thank you for the response!

Hope you understand!The Pullman JLT was Green as of Jan.

Wicked Roger
05-20-19, 07:34
The Pullman JLT was Green as of Jan.With ID as if you try and sneak them via the mall entrance you will get a call trust me.

Komnetkijken
06-04-19, 18:41
Hi all,

In a few weeks from now I'll be back in DXB for about 10 days. Different than at my previous visits I cannot choose the hotel myself. Instead, the company booked me in Radisson Blu Creek.

Now I know this hotel has a club, Kubu. And I know that that most likely means the hotel is red. And I've read some recent posts on this hotel, telling me it's red indeed. Is there any recent experience differently? Maybe some girls in Kubu are kind of allowed in? I had this before in LE Meridien in DXB and Abu Dhabi too.

If it's red indeed, then what to do? I don't like to go with the girl, who knows where I'll end up.

Alternative is to book another green accomodation myself and go there. Majestic or Burjuman.

PM is active, thanks for helping me to prepare my next trip!

MixedSalad07
06-06-19, 07:29
With ID as if you try and sneak them via the mall entrance you will get a call trust me.Yes, with ID. It was like a prick of the finger. Nothing too painful. I think you are thinking of another Pullman. JLT isn't attached to the mall.

Wicked Roger
06-06-19, 20:21
Yes, with ID. It was like a prick of the finger. Nothing too painful. I think you are thinking of another Pullman. JLT isn't attached to the mall.My bad.

The Pullman I have used is the Deira City Centre one not JLT.

ZrhVisitor
06-07-19, 10:29
Hi,

I will be in Dubai Habtoor Hilton v hotel on Saturday.

Any advice on meeting girls. This is my first time here so not familiar.

Thanks.

Joe Karnavic
06-07-19, 21:40
Hi all,

In a few weeks from now I'll be back in DXB for about 10 days. Different than at my previous visits I cannot choose the hotel myself. Instead, the company booked me in Radisson Blu Creek.
Now I know this hotel has a club, Kubu. And I know that that most likely means the hotel is red.
PM is active, thanks for helping me to prepare my next trip!Radisson Blu creek is red as reported by many people. But sometimes a friendly security guy will let you in with girl if you are regular guest. After Eid they may relax the rules. I suggest you ask the girl you want to pickup from Kubu. She will sure know. But be ready to book a room in Burjuman Rotana or other green hotels.

Wicked Roger
06-08-19, 01:25
Hi,

I will be in Dubai Habtoor Hilton v hotel on Saturday.

Any advice on meeting girls. This is my first time here so not familiar.

Thanks.Go to bars or malls as plenty there but you need your A game in malls. So much to choose from also.

Or PM me as easier to chat via OM Look forward to the PM.

Komnetkijken
06-08-19, 21:03
Radisson Blu creek is red as reported by many people. But sometimes a friendly security guy will let you in with girl if you are regular guest. After Eid they may relax the rules. I suggest you ask the girl you want to pickup from Kubu. She will sure know. But be ready to book a room in Burjuman Rotana or other green hotels.Thanks. I'm not a regular guest in this hotel but I will try my best. I will keep you posted on my experiences.

Will be my first time in Kubu, let's see what it brings.

KumarDeepak
06-10-19, 11:32
This Hotel is Green. Been there recently, no problems at all.

Tkn14
06-11-19, 15:42
-Movenpick al Mamzar.

-Time Grand Hotel.

- Desert Rose Hotel Apartments. "Not the best choice, but it is good for plan be".

All are green with ID as of 7th-8th-9th of June.