PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34

Kaps211
06-15-19, 13:18
I'll be coming to Dubai next week once again and like highlighted before, I find Regent Palace, Pearl Residence and Arjaan Rotana to be green. But I wanted to stay closer to JLT this time and am confused between Byblos, TRYP Whndham and Ramada Chelsea. Leaning towards TRYP as it's better located. Any other picks, especially Hotel apartments on Jumeirah side worth considering?

NormanBrightside
06-17-19, 09:43
Hilton Dubai Creek is green with ID. I walked to girl up without an ID check and got a call in the room asking if I had company. I said I had and was told that while I wasn't allowed a guest, as I'm a Silver Member it's ok, but she needs to come down and register. Funny I didn't see free stays for WG's in the list of Silver Member benefits 😀. So maybe it's one WG for Silver, two for Gold membership and they'll throw in a receptionist for Diamond.

Norman.

Kaps211
06-17-19, 11:55
Are the rooms too small? Because my plan be is Media Rotana but not sure how green it is.

Is green with ID. Stayed there for 2 days, can bring girl to room with ID. Fun was that you can bring multiple girls on the same day. I did do that actually.

Small rooms but decent hotel.

AhmedB75
06-17-19, 14:13
New opening in Mankhool and very green!

Stayed at the Grayton Hotel in Mankhool for 5 nights last week. Brandnew hotel, opened in May 2019, beautiful modern room design, very good beds. Hotel is very green (even 2 visitors allowed), only ID registration required. If you are waiting for your visitor, you even don't have to go down to the reception! They will register the ID, give you call asking if you are expecting a visitor and will send your girl straight to your room. Very visitor and guest friendly. Walking distance to York, Rush Inn, Regal Plaza etc.

I paid EUR 30.00 per night (unbelievable.), booked on bookingcom.

I warmly recommend this place to everyone!

Komnetkijken
06-19-19, 19:34
Hi guys,

Though I am not a newbie and not a manager, can someone please help me on the following.

What if you have a double room booking in a so-called 'red hotel', like Hyatt Regency Deira or Radisson Blu Creek, and you checkin with your girl? Will you be refused, eventhough you have a confirmed (prepaid?) booking? And if so, on what grounds?

I can understand you will be refused if you have checked in alone, and then bring a girl a few hours later. But what if you check in together?

Thanks for your help.

BjLoverUae
06-19-19, 19:47
Hi guys,

Though I am not a newbie and not a manager, can someone please help me on the following.

What if you have a double room booking in a so-called 'red hotel', like Hyatt Regency Deira or Radisson Blu Creek, and you checkin with your girl? Will you be refused, eventhough you have a confirmed (prepaid?) booking? And if so, on what grounds?

I can understand you will be refused if you have checked in alone, and then bring a girl a few hours later. But what if you check in together?

Thanks for your help.I send always before I do the booking an email to the Hotel reception, that my girlfriend is with me and we are checking in together, and if it is a problem that we are not married.

Till now every Hotel confirmed that it is no problem.

Regards.

Joe Karnavic
06-19-19, 21:02
Hi guys,

Thanks for your help.You may be refused to bring in a girl at the time of checkin in Red Hotel even if you have a double room booking for two people. But if you know name of the girl and add her name as second guest in your online booking they will not refuse. But then your chance of bringing another girl during your stay is nil. I have taken my girlfriend to Radisson blu creek with her name added as second guest at the time of booking. There was no issue. But when I tried to take Kubu girl to my room they refused.

Want More
06-19-19, 21:08
Hi guys,I always do that. When I need to use a hot, book a room for two, present both the ID's and they check us in. Never had a problem with that. I just use the room for a few hours so don't know about bringing a different girl. I assume that will be a problem. I don't see them decking a two people booking unless she is an obvious hooker looking.

Komnetkijken
06-19-19, 21:17
Thanks guys, for your fast response.

I don't know the girls name in advance, so this is my plan.

I have a confirmed and paid booking for 2 persons.

I check in on my own name only.

Then go to club to see and select a girl.

Then go to reception for check-in 2nd guest.

That should work. I hope it does.

If not, we go to another location which I have for just in case. Though I hope it won't be needed.

Fingers crossed!

Want More
06-19-19, 21:24
Thanks guys, for your fast response.

I don't know the girls name in advance, so this is my plan.

I have a confirmed and paid booking for 2 persons.

I check in on my own name only.

Then go to club to see and select a girl.

Then go to reception for check-in 2nd guest.

That should work. I hope it does.

In a proper red hotel, this is unlikely to work. Your best chance is to check in together.

Harry Otool
06-25-19, 07:09
Hi all,

In a few weeks from now I'll be back in DXB for about 10 days. Different than at my previous visits I cannot choose the hotel myself. Instead, the company booked me in Radisson Blu Creek.

Now I know this hotel has a club, Kubu. And I know that that most likely means the hotel is red. And I've read some recent posts on this hotel, telling me it's red indeed. Is there any recent experience differently? Maybe some girls in Kubu are kind of allowed in? I had this before in LE Meridien in DXB and Abu Dhabi too.

If it's red indeed, then what to do? I don't like to go with the girl, who knows where I'll end up.

Alternative is to book another green accomodation myself and go there. Majestic or Burjuman.

PM is active, thanks for helping me to prepare my next trip!Just came back from DXB and Radisson blu creek with ID is green. Change of manager.

SweetDreamer29
06-25-19, 09:49
You may be refused to bring in a girl at the time of checkin in Red Hotel even if you have a double room booking for two people. But if you know name of the girl and add her name as second guest in your online booking they will not refuse. But then your chance of bringing another girl during your stay is nil. I have taken my girlfriend to Radisson blu creek with her name added as second guest at the time of booking. There was no issue. But when I tried to take Kubu girl to my room they refused.I have stayed in Radisson blu booked as a single guest and managed to take girl from Kubu twice.

The trick is to talk to the doorman at Kubu. He took 200 AED from me and sent the girl to my room first time. Second time, he asked me to go to the 10th floor which has a bar and sent the girl there. Then I came down in elevator with the girl to my room.

Komnetkijken
06-27-19, 12:36
I stayed a night in Hyatt regency Deira. Had a 2 person booking. Upon arriving I discussed with the guy at reception what's best for me: now check-in and bring friend later, or wait for friend and check-in together.

It was both fine, no problem at all. So I chose to check-in myself, so I had discounted entrance to premiere. Found a friend and registered without any issue.

She wasn't good BTW.

Now I'm back at my favourite place in But Dubai. Hotel used to be green and popular with mongerers, now it's quite red but I don't cause trouble on them and so don't the on me.

Will see Radiation Blu creek later and will see if I can bring girls from kubu. I don't mind paying the door guy a bit of that helps.

Snow1998
06-28-19, 06:41
Will see Radiation Blu creek later and will see if I can bring girls from kubu. I don't mind paying the door guy a bit of that helps.If not too far Hilton Dubai creek is very green.

Monger234
06-30-19, 17:44
I will be in Dubai from July 19 - July 24.

Plan is to visit: premier, York, kubu, red square, mirchi and stayin alive. Take one girl to room every night.

Based on the reading done so far. Plan to stay at Hyatt regency diera with a booking for 2.

Is that a good plan location wise and bringing the girls back to room.

Would they hassle me especially if bringing girls from other clubs?

Komnetkijken
07-01-19, 14:44
I will be in Dubai from July 19 - July 24.

Plan is to visit: premier, York, kubu, red square, mirchi and stayin alive. Take one girl to room every night.

Based on the reading done so far. Plan to stay at Hyatt regency diera with a booking for 2.

Is that a good plan location wise and bringing the girls back to room.

Would they hassle me especially if bringing girls from other clubs?I wouldn't recommend it. There are better (greener) options! Chances are small you'll be able to bring a different girl every night. What on this forum have you the impression that's possible? You better read a bit more.

Sandy1984
07-01-19, 18:35
Capitol Hotel on Mina Road Jumeira 1 is perfect for multiple girls. But its just a 4 star I Believe not 5 star like Hyatt.

I wouldn't recommend it. There are better (greener) options! Chances are small you'll be able to bring a different girl every night. What on this forum have you the impression that's possible? You better read a bit more.

Monger234
07-02-19, 06:20
I wouldn't recommend it. There are better (greener) options! Chances are small you'll be able to bring a different girl every night. What on this forum have you the impression that's possible? You better read a bit more.Thanks for the reply!

Which place do you recommend?

I want to be close to the usual suspects. Premier, kubu, Moscow, York, mirchi.

From suggestions below. Capitol, Hilton Dubai creek. Is any of these close to the above venues.

Thanks!

Big Daddy 1906
07-02-19, 16:36
I've RTFF and what I've found has been inconclusive. I'll be in Dubai in Sept. Is The Address green? Much appreciated.

Komnetkijken
07-02-19, 21:10
Thanks for the reply!

Which place do you recommend?

I want to be close to the usual suspects. Premier, kubu, Moscow, York, mirchi.

From suggestions below. Capitol, Hilton Dubai creek. Is any of these close to the above venues.

Thanks!Burjuman rotana is your safest bet.

Kokoss1
07-02-19, 23:12
I have stayed here before and it was a strict one girl visit only per stay! No more than that. Very strict rule here, but it is DXB.

Has this rule changed.

I usually stay at Burj Rotano mall hotel and the last time there it was all green not even asking for ID via entrance at mall, nor at the lobby entrance, very strange even with different ladies, maybe because I stay often and they know me?

Maybe because door man security liked me. I tip well.

Tkn14
07-03-19, 05:12
-Signature 1 Hotel Tecom. Al barsha.

-Roda Al Bustan Hotel. Garhoud.

-Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa. Bur Dubai.

All green with ID As of June 28-29-30.

Monger234
07-03-19, 05:17
Burjuman rotana is your safest bet.Thanks, Mate. Will try this hotel.

I assume you mean BurJuman Arjaan by Rotana.

Drfel
07-05-19, 16:20
New opening in Mankhool and very green!

Stayed at the Grayton Hotel in Mankhool for 5 nights last week. Brandnew hotel, opened in May 2019, beautiful modern room design, very good beds. Hotel is very green (even 2 visitors allowed), only ID registration required. If you are waiting for your visitor, you even don't have to go down to the reception! They will register the ID, give you call asking if you are expecting a visitor and will send your girl straight to your room. Very visitor and guest friendly. Walking distance to York, Rush Inn, Regal Plaza etc.

I paid EUR 30.00 per night (unbelievable.), booked on bookingcom.

I warmly recommend this place to everyone!I can second this info, smaller laid back type of hotel, a bit out of the way but in the heart of lots of action. Great comfortable rooms, nice big bed, awesome cheap rate and what's not to like.

Just register your Girls at reception and away you go.

The way it should be really after all you are paying for a room, so long as you don't set it on fire you should allowed to do what you want behind closed doors.

Dr.

Phuket90
07-14-19, 16:01
Does anybody know the Conrad Sheikh zayed road is green? I don't found any information on google or by the search engine.

Phuket90
07-14-19, 16:14
Anybody have Info that this Hotel is still green? It was green as Nassima Royal before.

Thanks.

Wicked Roger
07-14-19, 22:44
Anybody have Info that this Hotel is still green? It was green as Nassima Royal before.

Thanks.Can you PM please Phuket about the hotels as there is a trick on both that best not shared on forum only PM as if the management find out the loophole will be closed.

Look forward to the PM and the FRs.

Mawgan
07-15-19, 13:46
Under new management under the IHG group. They want to be upscale so I'd avoid temporarily at least.

Thanks.

Phuket90
07-15-19, 21:15
Can you PM please Phuket about the hotels as there is a trick on both that best not shared on forum only PM as if the management find out the loophole will be closed.

Look forward to the PM and the FRs.
Under new management under the IHG group. They want to be upscale so I'd avoid temporarily at least.I will when the credit card option is back online.

But I think I know the trick already as I stayed there many times.

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Kokoss1
07-22-19, 16:11
Hi I have stayed here before when they had one girl per stay policy.

AS I do like the location for bars salon etc anyone update in change in policy here. ?

Thanks for help.

Wicked Roger
07-22-19, 23:52
I will when the credit card option is back online..There are other options also to pay if you read the information.

Sarangdharp
07-26-19, 19:33
Friends, my company has booked me at this hotel for a week. Any feedback about this hotel, is it green? Do they charge extra for the guest or ID is enough? Thanks in advance!

ChimeraAlpha
07-28-19, 13:53
Hi Joe,

MH is on the prowl again it looks like. Was asking for hotel info in some India threads as well. Was surprised to see him.

Best Regards & Take Care.

Sylvan.

Good to see you again MH. Yes I am still fucking around quite a lot but not everything that moves LOL. Life in Dubai is good, so many options, hot regulars, AMP girls, visiting Viets, wish I had more time to play.

Joe Karnavic
07-29-19, 13:57
Hi Joe,

MH is on the prowl again it looks like. Was asking for hotel info in some India threads as well. Was surprised to see him.

Best Regards & Take Care.

Sylvan.Good to see you Sylvan. Mad Hatter is seasoned monger and will remain a monger anywhere he goes!!

TerryS
07-31-19, 08:11
Hi I have stayed here before when they had one girl per stay policy.

AS I do like the location for bars salon etc anyone update in change in policy here. ?

Thanks for help.Still the same unfortunately. But in the heat, prices are low enough now that you can get an extra room.

ElCattivo
08-01-19, 22:13
Any information about Sheraton Grand?

Actual one of my favorite places but don't know if they allow visitors.

Blood Red
08-04-19, 06:44
Burjuman rotana is your safest bet.I stayed there back in April 2019 and it was super green. I've been staying there for many years now actually, so I'll assume it's still green and book it for my upcoming trip in a few weeks.

SpanishBoy 29
08-04-19, 10:19
Me and my friend 2 lady is not green on Grayton is debend of he sit behind the desk, they was one guy morocco he is very bad, but other was nice, Burjaman and Arabian hotel is very green.

Big Daddy 1906
08-09-19, 04:29
I've booked the Grayton for my upcoming trip based upon the positive reviews. Now there appears to be contradictory as to if it's really not so green. Is there any more updated intel?

Rachel1
08-09-19, 11:38
From what I've heard it was green when they newly opened, now they are red.

I've booked the Grayton for my upcoming trip based upon the positive reviews. Now there appears to be contradictory as to if it's really not so green. Is there any more updated intel?

Komnetkijken
08-09-19, 20:41
From what I've heard it was green when they newly opened, now they are red.I guess that's what happens if a hotel is too green. DTCM will notice this sudden influx of a certain tourism segment and take action accordingly. Unless the hotel reaches an agreement with them, as some others apparently have.

Big Daddy 1906
08-10-19, 04:03
I guess that's what happens if a hotel is too green. DTCM will notice this sudden influx of a certain tourism segment and take action accordingly. Unless the hotel reaches an agreement with them, as some others apparently have.Appreciate the feedback. I'll cancel and book with the tried and true Burjuman Aarjan.

Kokoss1
08-10-19, 17:56
Is that the one in Charjan area?

Burjaman and Arabian hotel is very green. ].

Boofer
08-11-19, 11:10
It seems most hotels in Barsha that had loads of high end girls in Barsha no longer accept guests. Used to be the center of quality. What's the update?

Warrior1653
08-12-19, 13:10
President Hotel is green, stayed on 11th August. Hotel is not so good for staying but location is quite good quite near to Ratsky.

AnotherDay
08-13-19, 22:16
I've booked the Grayton for my upcoming trip based upon the positive reviews. Now there appears to be contradictory as to if it's really not so green. Is there any more updated intel?I went there before 2 weeks. And was still green with ID. Did you try the last 2 weeks?

Big Daddy 1906
08-14-19, 12:26
I went there before 2 weeks. And was still green with ID. Did you try the last 2 weeks?I was booked for the 1st of next month. However, given the inflicting information, I just canceled and booked at the Burjuman Aarjan.

Kokoss1
08-14-19, 15:47
Hi can any one confirm if one girl one stay policy is still in place at this hotel? Great spot but last I stayed this rule was strictly applied, no matter what I tried.

ZainR
08-15-19, 06:40
Is Hayatt Deira green?

Tkn14
08-24-19, 04:26
-Arabian Park Hotel Oud Metha Road.

-Wyndham Dubai Marina.

-LE Méridien Airport.

All Green with ID. As of Aug 20-21-22.

Blood Red
08-25-19, 05:38
Still green as ever as of Thursday Aug 22 2019. I've been staying here for a long time now. This time around, same experience as always. Multiple "guests" came to visit me, all was needed was a quick ID scan. When the same "guest" visited me twice, she came up directly to my room. Good hotel, awesome location with nice staff.

Hanky
08-25-19, 14:02
Gentlemen,

Is Grosvenor House Marina green?

Thanks.

Casey69
08-27-19, 11:00
Hey Guys,

Anyone knows whether Majestic is still red?

Please let me know.

Thanks Casey.

Mawgan
08-27-19, 17:17
There are enough bars with access to the hotel so it should be OK. It was fine around 12 months ago.

Gentlemen,

Is Grosvenor House Marina green?

Thanks.

Blood Red
08-30-19, 17:52
So I can't get enough of Dubai and will be in town again for 5 days next weekend. Even though I always stay at Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana, I was wondering if anyone has any info on whether or not this hotel is green or not?

Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana Creek, very near Moscow Hotel.

My experience at Rotana hotels has always been very positive. Besides Burjumaan Arjaan by Rotana, Media Rotana was also super green when I stayed there a few years ago.

Also, there aren't any recent reports on Marriot Executive Apartments very near Moscow also. It used to be green also when I stayed there a few years ago.

Any info on any of these hotels or should I just forget about it and just stick to Burjuman Arjaan?

Cheers.

Member #4717
09-01-19, 03:39
It's known that green hotels have different types.

For example Fortune Classic reception will call you and inform you about the visitor, and if you said ok, they will send her with one of the stuff, Royal Ascot the same thing, but in Time Topaz, you have to go down to pickup the girl, Arabian courtyard is the same thing, in Atana hotel girl will just come to your room with no engagement with anyone.

So can anyone advise about the status of Media Rotana, I know from the forum search that it's 100% green, but should I go down to pickup the girl?, or she will come directly to my room after registration (If it's required), this thing does matter sometimes when I have business colleagues staying in the same hotel.

Blood Red
09-02-19, 01:56
It's known that green hotels have different types.

For example Fortune Classic reception will call you and inform you about the visitor, and if you said ok, they will send her with one of the stuff, Royal Ascot the same thing, but in Time Topaz, you have to go down to pickup the girl, Arabian courtyard is the same thing, in Atana hotel girl will just come to your room with no engagement with anyone.

So can anyone advise about the status of Media Rotana, I know from the forum search that it's 100% green, but should I go down to pickup the girl?, or she will come directly to my room after registration (If it's required), this thing does matter sometimes when I have business colleagues staying in the same hotel.So I stayed there in Dec 2016. My experience was this:

No need for registration, fully green. What I did was use the entrance to the hotel next to the elevators and go directly up to room with lady. That worked well for me, not sure if it's still valid.

Update on Al Bandar Rotana:

I had emailed them to ask if they are green. Yes I know, they may not reply accurately. First reply said no visitors allowed. Now just today, got a reply that visitors allowed but I will need to share ID and name of guest at check in LOL. Not sure if that means a similar lame policy like PARK Regis where only 1 visitor allowed or whatever. FYI Gents. The location of Al Bandar Rotana is very tempting.

Bizzie
09-02-19, 04:30
Still green as ever as of Thursday Aug 22 2019. I've been staying here for a long time now. This time around, same experience as always. Multiple "guests" came to visit me, all was needed was a quick ID scan. When the same "guest" visited me twice, she came up directly to my room. Good hotel, awesome location with nice staff.Different shade of green.

You have to come down to the lobby to get your guest.

Bizzie
09-02-19, 04:34
What has happened with the LE Meridien airport hotel, the club side entrance??

Joe Karnavic
09-02-19, 04:44
What has happened with the LE Meridien airport hotel, the club side entrance??That entrance is closed some time ago. I always booked club rooms where you can enter from Royal club side. It was easy to bring the girls in. After renovation it is closed and entrance is from front side now. Not been there recently.

Bizzie
09-02-19, 04:52
That entrance is closed some time ago. I always booked club rooms where you can enter from Royal club side. It was easy to bring the girls in. After renovation it is closed and entrance is from front side now. Not been there recently.
That sucks :(

LastPlayer
09-03-19, 14:09
Hey everyone,

My 4th travel to Dubai is on the way after my last visit in 2017. Red Square will again be the 1st spot to pay a visit as I am a Soviet addict. Here in RS in my final visit I had 2 shots / 800 dhm with one of the best girls I have ever seen with my bare eyes.

She was 22 years old and from Ukraine. I wish I could give some more info but she was a part-time player there. She told me that she had been there for making some money and return to her homeland. I don't know if I would see her again.

Anyway, the problem I had in my visit was that, I had booked a room in Four Points Downtown Dubai. It was supposed to be green but when I came back to the hotel with this girl, the intern at the front desk did not allow us to go to the room. It was a bit embarrassing to have a little argue with this intern so I did not try to insist on. So we called back her mamasan and asked her what to do. The mamasan told us to come back to the club and gave the keys of their apartment against an extra cost. As I had paid her in the first place I did not have any other chance so accepted to pay this extra. It was 250 dhms.

In order not to face the same problem, can anyone let me know the updated green hotels in Dubai? I will be alone but book the room for 2 in order to make it sure.

Thank you in advance.

Komnetkijken
09-04-19, 06:05
Hey everyone,

My 4th travel to Dubai is on the way after my last visit in 2017. Red Square will again be the 1st spot to pay a visit as I am a Soviet addict. Here in RS in my final visit I had 2 shots / 800 dhm with one of the best girls I have ever seen with my bare eyes.

She was 22 years old and from Ukraine. I wish I could give some more info but she was a part-time player there. She told me that she had been there for making some money and return to her homeland. I don't know if I would see her again.

Anyway, the problem I had in my visit was that, I had booked a room in Four Points Downtown Dubai. It was supposed to be green but when I came back to the hotel with this girl, the intern at the front desk did not allow us to go to the room. It was a bit embarrassing to have a little argue with this intern so I did not try to insist on. So we called back her mamasan and asked her what to do. The mamasan told us to come back to the club and gave the keys of their apartment against an extra cost. As I had paid her in the first place I did not have any other chance so accepted to pay this extra. It was 250 dhms.

In order not to face the same problem, can anyone let me know the updated green hotels in Dubai? I will be alone but book the room for 2 in order to make it sure.

Thank you in advance.Burjuman Arjaan Rotana seems to be your safest bet, based on receipt posts in this thread.

Blood Red
09-04-19, 08:33
Hey everyone,

Thank you in advance.Try Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana in Deira Creek, it is walking distance to Moscow. They confirmed to me via email a few days ago that they are green with ID which is standard procedure. Not sure if they allow you to change your 'guest' though, but I'm assuming it shouldn't be an issue, unless other places are copying Park Regis' crappy new policy. Also, Marriot Executive apartments in same vicinity (1 min walk from Moscow) used to be super green, may still be green but I haven't seen any reports on it as of late.

DrRomancer
09-04-19, 08:43
Try Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana in Deira Creek, it is walking distance to Moscow. They confirmed to me via email a few days ago that they are green with ID which is standard procedure. Not sure if they allow you to change your 'guest' though, but I'm assuming it shouldn't be an issue, unless other places are copying Park Regis' crappy new policy. Also, Marriot Executive apartments in same vicinity (1 min walk from Moscow) used to be super green, may still be green but I haven't seen any reports on it as of late.Pretty much every hotel nearby is green though Park Inn and Samaya are favourites.

Snow1998
09-04-19, 17:06
Hey everyone,

My 4th travel to Dubai is on the way after my last visit in 2017

Thank you in advance.LP you have been graciously answered by 2 people however it's very unfortunate that even after your previous questions being answered by gracious mongers on this forum you are a classic really selfish person. You have little respect for the goodness and support the UAE board has shown the likes of you. I quoted just the relevant parts of your post as the the rest was just a blindfold to enable you to hide and push your real question. WR called you out a few years back and your reply the last post on this forum said this "But this time I really will do my best to get laid and when I do it, I assure you that I will share my experience."

Let me guess you tried your best and didn't get laid? That can't be because you did mention in your new post some drivel about getting laid. But then the only reason for that is so you could again abuse the goodness of UAE board. Why don't you just come do your thing and go and not pollute the forum please.

Want More
09-04-19, 22:24
Hey everyone,

Thank you in advance.How come you don't put FR but only questions?

Anyways, happy to help. I have the perfect green place. PM me, I don't want to put it on the open forum and mess it up.

Eric T
09-05-19, 10:24
I second the below FR word for word. Stayed 4 nights during August. Great service and repeat guests were indeed let through easily enough.

It hasn't been said too clearly here but the hotel is suite based and doesn't have small rooms. This I liked because it allowed a kitchenette area as well as a sitting area instead of being crammed in a small room.

My new favorite hotel.

Eric T

Still green as ever as of Thursday Aug 22 2019. I've been staying here for a long time now. This time around, same experience as always. Multiple "guests" came to visit me, all was needed was a quick ID scan. When the same "guest" visited me twice, she came up directly to my room. Good hotel, awesome location with nice staff.

Wicked Roger
09-05-19, 18:10
Hey everyone,

My 4th travel to Dubai is on the way after my last visit in 2017. Red Square will again be the 1st spot to pay a visit as I am a Soviet addict. Here in RS in my final visit I had 2 shots / 800 dhm with one of the best girls I have ever seen with my bare eyes..Can you PM please LP as in your 18 FRs you asks questions as Snow pointed out.

Also I asked you to PM before and you did so hopefully this time you will be successful.

Look forward to the PM.

AlexRolls
09-06-19, 12:09
Hello everyone,

I just discovered this site and thank you all for all the great information that has already been provided on the site.

I have read extensively the forum but haven't come across any information on the Four Seasons in Jumeirah beach, nor on the Raffles.

Would anyone have experienced bringing a guest in there? Would their hotel bars also have talent there or shall I play it safe and try all the places mentioned in the forum?

Thank you all in advance.

Blood Red
09-08-19, 08:17
I second the below FR word for word. Stayed 4 nights during August. Great service and repeat guests were indeed let through easily enough.

It hasn't been said too clearly here but the hotel is suite based and doesn't have small rooms. This I liked because it allowed a kitchenette area as well as a sitting area instead of being crammed in a small room.

My new favorite hotel.

Eric TYes indeed, I'm staying there as I type this and great as always. When I checked in a few days ago, the receptionist told me with a smile that "everything is the same as your visit last time Sir" LOL. Take that as you will but I think she meant we are still as green as ever.

And yeah, this is a hotel apartment type hotel which I prefer because it has a sitting area where you can smoke / drink / make out with the girl before proceeding to the bedroom for full action. Also, there's a washing machine / dryer which comes in handy in this weather.

Want More
09-09-19, 02:12
Hello everyone,

I just discovered this site and thank you all for all the great information that has already been provided on the site.

I have read extensively the forum but haven't come across any information on the Four Seasons in Jumeirah beach, nor on the Raffles.

For 4 seasons, it is ok if you are checking in with the girl but super super red for later or unregistered. I have never stayed there but was out with a client / friend who was staying there.

We were at this indianish night club further down the road and he had got a girl. They had managed to sneak in and but he got a call asking them to come down. Instead of just going down as asked he stayed back and lied that it was only him. They send security to the room with an iPad which had the video. In classy 4 seasons style they didn't accuse him of anything but said a girl had sneaked into his room and for his security they will scan it. Finally good sense dawned on him and he owned up. So they waited outside his room to escort the girl out. He was very upset and so went behind the girl and called me to sort out another place. They checked in the other hotel together and it was fine. The other hotel was Roda opposite the shipyard.

He tried with registration the next night but was denied and it was Roda again for him.

Komnetkijken
09-09-19, 22:57
Hi all,

Does anyone here has any info on this hotel? I am NOT refering to the infamous hotel at Deira Corniche, with the Premier club onsite.

Does Hyatt regency Dubai creek heights has any clubs with girls? Or any action close by? Is it green?

I'll be staying there soon a few nights and like to prepare myself. Many thanks!

AlexRolls
09-10-19, 10:50
For 4 seasons, it is ok if you are checking in with the girl but super super red for later or unregistered. I have never stayed there but was out with a client / friend who was staying there.

We were at this indianish night club further down the road and he had got a girl. They had managed to sneak in and but he got a call asking them to come down. Instead of just going down as asked he stayed back and lied that it was only him. They send security to the room with an iPad which had the video. In classy 4 seasons style they didn't accuse him of anything but said a girl had sneaked into his room and for his security they will scan it. Finally good sense dawned on him and he owned up. So they waited outside his room to escort the girl out. He was very upset and so went behind the girl and called me to sort out another place. They checked in the other hotel together and it was fine. The other hotel was Roda opposite the shipyard.

He tried with registration the next night but was denied and it was Roda again for him.OK, thanks a lot Want More, this is very helpful.

I will definitely book somewhere else then and will report once back.

Blood Red
09-16-19, 10:41
Green but if you want a lady to visit your room, you need to pay 150 AED to reception and register her with her ID.

When I first checked out their Irani disco, I was blown away at the big number of quality Irani and Tajik pussy on display, so decided to take a room there which was relatively cheap. Got confirmation from a few of the girls in the disco that it is green and that you can change guests too. What I didn't know was the 150 AED charge for reception, which is bullshit since I booked for 2 people, but whatever. If you're after a relatively cheap, clean hotel with loads of pussy in the discos that can come to your room for an additional fee, this is the place to be.

AlexRolls
09-20-19, 13:54
Hi,

Finally returned from 3 days in Dubai.

First day I was a bit tired and decided to go for a massage to an apparently popular happy chain by Burj Khalifa.

Got a very nice looking Thai masseuse called M, big breasts and toned little body, that provided a really good massage all over.

As expected, as the time to get on the flip side was approaching, strokes became more gentle and closer to the right area.

3 options were offered, 200 HJ, 500 top off, 800 naked B2 B, which I opted for. Not cheap but given the look of the masseuse and her body I was quite eager to have in my hands.

Touching allowed everywhere, nice movements on her end, I would recommend the place.

Second night ended at the bar of a restaurant called Roberto's at the DIFC where we met two EE girls, real stunners, an 8 and a 9.

There were quite a few very attractive other working girls, but we had chemistry with these two.

We brought them back to my friend's apartment and had fun with them there for 2-3 h. Everything on the menu, very clean girls, both had fit bodies and exceptional oral skills. Were offered 3 k each, brought it down to 4500 for the two, not cheap but talent is worth paying for sometimes!

Last night being a bit tired from the night before and having an early flight, went by Premier and York following all the recommendations here, saw quite a few girls around but none that could make us forget the two stunners from the night before so we decided to spare the damage and call it a night.

Hopefully on my next trip other good adventures, thank you all contributors for having provided some valuable guidance.

Blood Red
09-21-19, 03:53
Gentlemen,

I'll be in Dubai in about 2 weeks. My regular Uzbek lady who I'm unfortunately addicted to has suggested Pullman Hotel Apartments in Deira City Centre as a good place to stay. I do want a change from Burjuman Arjaan this time. She is saying it's green.

However, what I'm really interested in knowing is that not only is it green, but are MULTIPLE guests allowed, as in can you change the lady after a night? I don't want any shitty Park Regis like policy surprise as I want to try some other ladies on this trip too.

Any info on this place?

Wicked Roger -- if I recall correctly, you have recommended this place in the past.

Cheers,

BR.

Kokoss1
09-22-19, 15:30
All good for multi ladies and stays, last time I was there.

Gentlemen,

I'll be in Dubai in about 2 weeks. My regular Uzbek lady who I'm unfortunately addicted to has suggested Pullman Hotel Apartments in Deira City Centre as a good place to stay. I do want a change from Burjuman Arjaan this time. She is saying it's green.

However, what I'm really interested in knowing is that not only is it green, but are MULTIPLE guests allowed, as in can you change the lady after a night? I don't want any shitty Park Regis like policy surprise as I want to try some other ladies on this trip too.

Any info on this place?

Wicked Roger -- if I recall correctly, you have recommended this place in the past.

Cheers,

BR.

NormanBrightside
09-23-19, 12:38
I will be there next month and the last report I can see dates from August last year?

Thanks in advance.

Norman.

RkjDon
09-23-19, 13:00
Still very green with ID as of Sept. 21st.

LukeSkyWanker
09-23-19, 13:15
Just back from a shit weekend in Dubai, I can confirm the Hilton is green, no hassle at all. I also stayed in the Time grand plaza for a night, got a nice executive room which was very large. Due to my late arrival I stayed alone all night but I am sure it is green.

May the force be with you.

ShooBree
09-30-19, 23:36
Hello,

Based on a feedback from one of the most known pimps in Dubai, these hotels are girl friendly. As per him visitors are allowed:

- The Palace down town.

-Hayat Regency Creek.

- Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.

- JA Oasis Beach Tower Apartments.

- Roda Amwaj Suites Jumeirah Beach Residence.

- Amwaj Rotana, Jumeirah Beach.

- Sofitel (area was not mentioned).

-Intercontinental Festival..I know that it is not the best way to check if a hotel is guest friendly, but I decided to send an email to Sofitel Dubai Downtown anyways to check if my Moroccan female friend would be permitted to visit me during my potential stay at their hotel.

They started by calling me Ms, good start, and proceeded to tell me that they didn't allow any guests.

So I guess that it's red, and the same goes for all of the Sofitel hotels in Dubai.

I also sent the same email to Vida Hotel, I received a rather strange reply IMO. They also misspelled my surname in a way that would indicate that they mistook me for being a female.

TheSexperience
10-01-19, 13:36
I am trying something new rather than my regular AMPS so have a requirement of recommendation in a new part of the dubai (marina, barsha etc). I mainly need it during the day (if this works will share details LOL). So any recommendations? I did rtff but I can mostly find info about deira side of things.

Also I feel quite weird checking in and leaving ina few hours how do you guys manage that.

Wicked Roger
10-01-19, 22:16
Also I feel quite weird checking in and leaving ina few hours how do you guys manage that.Easy as you have paid, they don't care and could be happy as can sell the room again for same day. I never worry about what others think this situation I worry more about did I have a good time and shag LOL.

DogManDoofus
10-01-19, 23:16
I am trying something new rather than my regular AMPS so have a requirement of recommendation in a new part of the dubai (marina, barsha etc). I mainly need it during the day (if this works will share details LOL). So any recommendations? I did rtff but I can mostly find info about deira side of things.

Also I feel quite weird checking in and leaving ina few hours how do you guys manage that.For me, I have hotels I stay at regularly and know the staff. Don't take girls there.

For that I stay elsewhere, and just don't get friendly with the staff. Keep it all business and it doesn't feel so bad.

Snow1998
10-01-19, 23:42
I know that it is not the best way to check if a hotel is guest friendly, but I decided to send an email to Sofitel Dubai Downtown anyways to check if my Moroccan female friend would be permitted to visit me during my potential stay at their hotel.

They started by calling me Ms, good start, and proceeded to tell me that they didn't allow any guests.

So I guess that it's red, and the same goes for all of the Sofitel hotels in Dubai.

I also sent the same email to Vida Hotel, I received a rather strange reply IMO. They also misspelled my surname in a way that would indicate that they mistook me for being a female.Most hotels will officially reply in writing as guests not allowed. Another thing, when they refer to as guest it means unregistered. If the hotel room is booked for 2 persons it will not be a guest. Most hotels while showing to be red will allow unmarried couples if checked in together. Rarely will hotels reply to emails confirming green.

Joe Karnavic
10-03-19, 17:48
Most hotels will officially reply in writing as guests not allowed. Another thing, when they refer to as guest it means unregistered. If the hotel room is booked for 2 persons it will not be a guest. Most hotels while showing to be red will allow unmarried couples if checked in together. Rarely will hotels reply to emails confirming green.Agree with you Snow. In a country where Sharia law is practiced how a Hotel will confirm by email that you are allowed to bring in female guest who is not married to you. So guys don't waste your time in sending email to hotels. You will not get right answer. Follow the Hotel Information thread and use the hotels which are consistently Girl Friendly. If you are unfortunate to be booked in red hotel on business trip then you need to find green alternatives nearby your hotel. It will have some cost but don't miss the opportunity to fuck girls of many nationalities. Dubai only will offer you that variety.

Wicked Roger
10-04-19, 00:17
Follow the Hotel Information thread and use the hotels which are consistently Girl Friendly. If you are unfortunate to be booked in red hotel on business trip then you need to find green alternatives nearby your hotel..Joe,

The statement assumes they will find the Hotel Information thread and / or will RTFF. Many posters nowadays (especially from a place you know well) can't be bothered with the 5 minutes of effort and just expect or feel entitled to get the information instead as being a manager is much easier than doing the hard work that you, Snow, me etc have done and still do when needed.

Blood Red
10-05-19, 08:40
Agree with you Snow. In a country where Sharia law is practiced how a Hotel will confirm by email that you are allowed to bring in female guest who is not married to you. So guys don't waste your time in sending email to hotels. You will not get right answer. Follow the Hotel Information thread and use the hotels which are consistently Girl Friendly. If you are unfortunate to be booked in red hotel on business trip then you need to find green alternatives nearby your hotel. It will have some cost but don't miss the opportunity to fuck girls of many nationalities. Dubai only will offer you that variety.I've been sending emails to my preferred hotels in Dubai before my trips for many years now. From my experience, while many hotels do say no outright (which may not be the truth in reality), quite often many reply back positively and say that female visitors are allowed if they have ID. Best way to confirm hotel's status is to read this forum. Another good way is to consult your WG contacts. They know what is green and what's not and that is probably your best source.

Want More
10-13-19, 07:02
I was asked about the room situation on PM. Also thought would share on the forumn for others.

The girls were constantly asking which hotel I was staying. Some expressed a preference for staying in the same hotel and one recommended a hotel further down the road when we were discussing an overnight stay.

What the actual experience was is that, With the first one, went to the next door hotel Delmon. The next time for the 1 HR one went to Broadway.

Both the rooms are pretty basic. The Delmon room is quite large and clean but in bad shape.

The Broadway room is small, clean but has a big mirror so all set up for the fucking. Broadway gave the room only for an hour, first time seen that happen in Dubai. They registered me and the security guy got my room no and send the girl up.

Broadway is a well oiled machine for mongering. It is recommended. It is not a slow and easy style but also not rushed. It is set up for you to try as many girls as you can.

It would be very helpful if someone can report back if it is possible to book a room for the night in Broadway and then keep having different girls come up for 1 HR at a time. This would make it so much easier to manage.

Blood Red
10-13-19, 08:35
I was asked about the room situation on PM. Also thought would share on the forumn for others.

The girls were constantly asking which hotel I was staying. Some expressed a preference for staying in the same hotel and one recommended a hotel further down the road when we were discussing an overnight stay.

What the actual experience was is that, With the first one, went to the next door hotel Delmon. The next time for the 1 HR one went to Broadway.

Both the rooms are pretty basic. The Delmon room is quite large and clean but in bad shape.

The Broadway room is small, clean but has a big mirror so all set up for the fucking. Broadway gave the room only for an hour, first time seen that happen in Dubai. They registered me and the security guy got my room no and send the girl up.

Broadway is a well oiled machine for mongering. It is recommended. It is not a slow and easy style but also not rushed. It is set up for you to try as many girls as you can.

It would be very helpful if someone can report back if it is possible to book a room for the night in Broadway and then keep having different girls come up for 1 HR at a time. This would make it so much easier to manage.Something similar is possible at Al Khaleej Palace hotel near Moscow. Room rate isn't that high, I think 250 AED per night, rooms are decent and clean. But, to get a lady inside your room, you pay the reception 150 AED. So you can have multiple guests visit you but it will cost you 150 AED each time. Not sure if that's suitable but.

Want More
10-13-19, 10:21
But, to get a lady inside your room, you pay the reception 150 AED. So you can have multiple guests visit you but it will cost you 150 A
ED each time. Not sure if that's suitable but.Thanks.

That's a pretty good deal when you want multiple girls in the night and want to make the most of the night out.

Dadadou70
10-15-19, 00:59
Hello,

In December I will be staying at the Address Downtown (not my choice). Any feedback on this hotel? Thank you.

FieldDay
10-15-19, 03:24
Hello,

In December I will be staying at the Address Downtown (not my choice). Any feedback on this hotel? Thank you.I stayed there for a long time when I first moved here (before the fire in 2015) and never had any issues bringing visitors, including from Cabana downstairs or Neos, the bar at the top. I confess I haven't been there since it reopened but I very much doubt anything has changed (although not sure what the bar set up is these days). It's a lovely hotel. At the higher end. And they certainly didn't use to bother guests with registration requests, questions or similar. All the same, and for increased discretion, I used to use the smaller residence entrance on the right-hand side of the facade rather than enter through the main lobby on the left. It's quieter and makes for a quicker dash to the lifts to the rooms. There are also steps up to that door from the mall roundabout below (so you avoid the main hotel concourse) or there is the bridge from the mall. All better options than rolling into the main hotel concourse and doing a walk of shame through the busy lobby. I'the be interested to know if anyone has any more recent intel. Including what the scene is at neos these days.

Field.

LuckyZwm
10-15-19, 15:03
Still very green with ID as of Sept. 21st.Visited last week, green with ID, had multiple guests.

Dadadou70
10-16-19, 06:46
Thanks Field. Good to know about the side entrance.

Rafi77
10-17-19, 05:23
Hey guys,

These are the hotels I have personally stayed in and got girls inside:

1. JW Marriott. I brought a girl here twice without any registration or charges but that was a few years back and someone told me its not the same anymore.

2. Grand Hyatt Corniche Deira: Good location due to in-house Premier Club. They let you take girls in but make you sign an undertaking and charge something like 260 Dirhams for it.

3. Hilton Dubai Creek Deira: They let you in girls without any questions or charges.

4. LE Meridien Near Airport: One of the most convenient hotels due to proximity to airport and the Jules Bar. There is a direct route between the club and hotel that bypasses the reception. Most of the working girls know that way and there are no problems or costs.

5. Fairmont: They have a very strange policy. They will make a huge stink if you bring a girl from outside as they say you can only register a guest only at the time of check-in. However, they turn a complete blind eye if you take girls from the in-house club Cin Cin. I would suggest if you take a girl from the outside, ask her to go to Cin Cin and then take her up to your room. So strange and silly.

Enjoy.

Tkn14
10-19-19, 09:21
-Crown Plaza Dubai festival City.

-Arabian Courtyard and spa.

Both GREEN with ID as of Oct 16&17 2019.

Sandy1984
10-19-19, 10:20
If you openly and blatantly expose the hotel names like this, it won't be green for long.

Please use PM.

-Crown Plaza Dubai festival City.

-Arabian Courtyard and spa.

Both GREEN with ID as of Oct 16&17 2019.

Golfer12
10-21-19, 10:30
I stayed there for a long time when I first moved here (before the fire in 2015) and never had any issues bringing visitors, including from Cabana downstairs or Neos, the bar at the top. I confess I haven't been there since it reopened but I very much doubt anything has changed (although not sure what the bar set up is these days). It's a lovely hotel. At the higher end. And they certainly didn't use to bother guests with registration requests, questions or similar. All the same, and for increased discretion, I used to use the smaller residence entrance on the right-hand side of the facade rather than enter through the main lobby on the left. It's quieter and makes for a quicker dash to the lifts to the rooms. There are also steps up to that door from the mall roundabout below (so you avoid the main hotel concourse) or there is the bridge from the mall. All better options than rolling into the main hotel concourse and doing a walk of shame through the busy lobby. I'the be interested to know if anyone has any more recent intel. Including what the scene is at neos these days.

Field.I had stayed in the apartment and you can access them directly from the car park. Which is very discreet. You can also walk from the Mall through the car park (rather than take the side stairs) which is the best / discreet option. Have fun and be safe.

Blood Red
10-24-19, 08:41
Green with ID. I'm staying there as I type this. It's pretty much the same as Burjuman Arjaan and same price / rooms, just a bit new. Location is good.

Blood Red
10-30-19, 09:30
Green with ID. I'm staying there as I type this. It's pretty much the same as Burjuman Arjaan and same price / rooms, just a bit new. Location is good.Some more detail:

I stayed there for 6 nights. It's super green, even more so than Burjuman Arjaan. The best thing is that visitor can come directly to your room, you just get a phone call asking if you're expecting a 'guest'. 4 ladies visited me and all came up directly to my room, very convenient and avoids the walk of shame bullshit. Rooms are apartment style and costly, but it's worth it, given the prime location and the hotel is connected to the city centre mall. Highly recommended and I'll be staying here again assuming it stays green.

GulfTiger
10-31-19, 11:32
I have previously stayed at Burjuman, but fancy somewhere different. I am due for 7 nights and will have approximately 7 'guests' so I will be booking this place. Are the rooms better than BurJuman's? Are they bigger? What about the bathroom? Thanks in advance.

Some more detail:

I stayed there for 6 nights. It's super green, even more so than Burjuman Arjaan. The best thing is that visitor can come directly to your room, you just get a phone call asking if you're expecting a 'guest'. 4 ladies visited me and all came up directly to my room, very convenient and avoids the walk of shame bullshit. Rooms are apartment style and costly, but it's worth it, given the prime location and the hotel is connected to the city centre mall. Highly recommended and I'll be staying here again assuming it stays green.

Blood Red
11-01-19, 00:38
I have previously stayed at Burjuman, but fancy somewhere different. I am due for 7 nights and will have approximately 7 'guests' so I will be booking this place. Are the rooms better than BurJuman's? Are they bigger? What about the bathroom? Thanks in advance.I stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment. Comparing the same to Burjuman, room and sitting area is a bit smaller but the place itself is newer compared to Burjuman Arjaan and a bit more costly also. Bathroom is also smaller.

Tkn14
11-02-19, 07:42
If you openly and blatantly expose the hotel names like this, it won't be green for long.

Please use PM.Bro chill-out. There are more than 700 hotels in Dubai. I am sure 100% CID and other authority know what is going on in every single hotel.

GulfTiger
11-08-19, 13:01
I have been telephoning around a lot of different hotels asking whether they're green or not and to my surprise many of them have said visitor's are allowed as long as they have ID. I have booked a hotel (I won't say which one yet), but it's a large one near al rigga Road, which has previously always been red. I'm due towards the end of the month for some action I will post updates when I can. This site isn't accessible in dxb, anyone know any ways around that. (I'm no tech person).

Kokoss1
11-12-19, 01:11
Hi so waht hotel are you talking about here please?

I stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment. Comparing the same to Burjuman, room and sitting area is a bit smaller but the place itself is newer compared to Burjuman Arjaan and a bit more costly also. Bathroom is also smaller.

DogManDoofus
11-12-19, 02:02
This site isn't accessible in dxb, anyone know any ways around that. (I'm no tech person).Get yourself a decent VPN. I use expressVPN, but there are plenty of options out there in use by other members.

Just search the forum for VPN.

Blood Red
11-12-19, 08:37
Hi so waht hotel are you talking about here please?Pullman Deira City Centre Residences.

ShlazA82
11-15-19, 18:11
Hola,

Anyone knows whether Somewhere ApartHotel is Green or not. The hotel is opposite DCC.

My company has booked it for me for a training programme so want help whether night action could be sought out (Outcall) at this facility.

Warm Regards.

Drfel
11-15-19, 21:25
What I did last time I was in UAE was use my phone as the Hotspot for my laptop and there was no restrictions.

That's my phone that I use day to day in Australia set to international roaming.

Blood Red
11-16-19, 02:37
What I did last time I was in UAE was use my phone as the Hotspot for my laptop and there was no restrictions.

That's my phone that I use day to day in Australia set to international roaming.It would still use a local network to get data roaming, so unless you have a VPN on your phone, it would still be blocked as it would be using a local network which your AUS network has a roaming agreement with.

Eric T
11-17-19, 16:30
Seems you didn't post an FR from your July visit 'as promised' .

Eric T

Hola,

Anyone knows whether Somewhere ApartHotel is Green or not. The hotel is opposite DCC.

My company has booked it for me for a training programme so want help whether night action could be sought out (Outcall) at this facility.

Warm Regards.

Andy F
11-17-19, 19:24
Blood Red.

I'm typing this now using a UK mobile on the du network as a hotspot with no VPN on the phone but using the VPN on my iPad. This will not work if I try my UAE mobile even on the same network. My friends who work in telecoms swear that this cannot happen but it seems to work. No doubt someday they'll close that loophole or they are finding it useful to monitor stuff.

It would still use a local network to get data roaming, so unless you have a VPN on your phone, it would still be blocked as it would be using a local network which your AUS network has a roaming agreement with.

Rachel1
11-20-19, 14:29
Since your office has already booked it, do let us know.

Hola,

Warm Regards.

ShlazA82
11-20-19, 18:35
Since your office has already booked it, do let us know.Green with ID but limitation of max 2 visitors allowed to the room for the duration of the stay. Strange.

ShlazA82
11-20-19, 18:38
Seems you didn't post an FR from your July visit 'as promised' .

Eric TActually I did share my experience of Eurasia spa joints but forgot about the MR escapades as the girls I saw were extensively covered by other peeps.

I will post the entire activity of my latest stay for sure.

Want More
11-20-19, 19:11
Hola,

.The green / red depends. It is green if you follow the correct procedure. If you have not followed it, they will not allow. If you sneak in, the camera will get you and be ready for a very tough conversation.

So pl follow their proper procedure which will let them know that you are a friendly monger. Don't them directly about a guest then you will be under watch, just follow the procedure and it will be fine.

PallavSinha
11-20-19, 21:50
Do any good Samaritan have experience in bringing girl to room without registering at reception at Intercontinental in festival city. Need urgent PM. Thanks.

Joe Karnavic
11-21-19, 05:17
Do any good Samaritan have experience in bringing girl to room without registering at reception at Intercontinental in festival city. Need urgent PM. Thanks.Yes, you can. Bring her through Festival city Promenade entrance. Very rarely someone will stop you if the girl is looking decent. I have done it 3-4 times and taken girls of different nationalities.

ShlazA82
11-21-19, 05:34
The green / red depends. It is green if you follow the correct procedure. If you have not followed it, they will not allow. If you sneak in, the camera will get you and be ready for a very tough conversation.

So pl follow their proper procedure which will let them know that you are a friendly monger. Don't them directly about a guest then you will be under watch, just follow the procedure and it will be fine.If by correct procedure you mean register the girl first at the reception, then I always follow this. No shame in doing it as business and pleasure always mixes together.

PallavSinha
11-21-19, 13:22
Thanks Joe. You have helped in earlier occasions too.

Yes, you can. Bring her through Festival city Promenade entrance. Very rarely someone will stop you if the girl is looking decent. I have done it 3-4 times and taken girls of different nationalities.

Joe Karnavic
11-22-19, 06:39
Thanks Joe. You have helped in earlier occasions too.And after the session take her to next door Belgian Beer Café for Belgium beer, hotpot mussels and Belgian fries. She will be thankful!!

Simon173
11-22-19, 18:50
Has anyone stayed at raffles and tested if they're green or not? There's much reference to it on here but various sites say it's girl friendly.

Wicked Roger
11-23-19, 06:02
Has anyone stayed at raffles and tested if they're green or not? There's much reference to it on here but various sites say it's girl friendly.Yes Simon.

There is a trick but you best PM for that information as these matters best discussed off the thread.

Look forward to the PM.

JasonLX
11-28-19, 01:15
Hello gents, how are Marriott and Sheraton for multiple visitors? Thank you.

BlackberryBoy29
11-30-19, 11:07
Guys.

I am from India and travelling to Dubai next week. I have traveled before and rented an apartment through a famous online portal. Now I could do that again or if you guys can recommend a hotel which is green in midst of the action. I am looking for arabs / CIS girls. One of the members also shared a report about this hotel with a luxury spa with extras if that's green I could stay there also.

I have always stayed in the downtown area. I like the hustle bustle. If you could suggest something around.

Best.

BBB29.

DogManDoofus
11-30-19, 13:22
Hello gents, how are Marriott and Sheraton for multiple visitors? Thank you.Which Marriott and which Sheraton?

Both the JW Marquis and Sheraton Grand will ask for ID, (especially after hours) but during busy times they wouldn't have a clue.

JackThePlaya
11-30-19, 15:48
Guys.

I am from India and travelling to Dubai next week...If you could suggest something around.

Best.

BBB29.Depends on where you staying. If you were mongering around in Deira, Samaya is classy and green.

Wicked Roger
11-30-19, 20:02
Hello gents, how are Marriott and Sheraton for multiple visitors? Thank you.Just PM me as each has different rules and some I have got 6 Filis in the room at the same time and we had lots of fun.

But as Jack P says which.

So PM me please. Look forward to the PM.

Also you have 7 FRs and asked about where to find Arabs etc but you have yet to show us what you did, how, when and pries so we would appreciate some contribution also.

PM and I can answer the question.

Want More
11-30-19, 22:34
If by correct procedure you mean register the girl first at the receptionThat is an unsafe and unreliable way to do it.

JasonLX
12-01-19, 20:56
Just PM me as each has different rules and some I have got 6 Filis in the room at the same time and we had lots of fun.

But as Jack P says which.

So PM me please. Look forward to the PM.

Also you have 7 FRs and asked about where to find Arabs etc but you have yet to show us what you did, how, when and pries so we would appreciate some contribution also.

PM and I can answer the question.Dear Sir,

I completely understand the logic that a member is expected to share, not just to ask.

Now. I feed very inexperienced monger, and my experience goes back to more than 5 years ago, mostly in Eastern Europe. Nothing much to share, but if you have questions, I would reply.

I have had some girls since then in my life, girlfriend s, including Arab girl, not service providers, but I feel the rush to go back to mongering.

I have the option to locate to Dubai from work, and this was the reason for my questions.

I hope I was quite open and straightforward, and if anything else, I would reply.

Thanks and all the best.

Andy F
12-01-19, 23:07
Dear Sir,

I completely understand the logic that a member is expected to share, not just to ask.Jason,

We were all new to the forum once and I understand that it's hard to share before one has had any action. My advice would be.

1. If working girls really are that important to you deciding to come here or not then I think reading the forum thoroughly. There is so much information here. It was enough for me to start out and find enough to then start posting. I may have different tastes than you but even I know which Massage Parlours I could get Arab girls at and which clubs to go to.

2. Pay for PM. It's a sign that you have some commitment to the site. We are deluged on this thread by folks who ask a few questions but never post anything useful. Having PM at least means that people can give you more specific information not suitable for the more public forum.

3. Visit and dip your toe in the water. I firmly believe that you can get whatever you wan in Dubai. It's just a matter of money, patience and discretion.

AF.

JasonLX
12-02-19, 02:06
Jason,

We were all new to the forum once and I understand that it's hard to share before one has had any action. My advice would be.

1. If working girls really are that important to you deciding to come here or not then I think reading the forum thoroughly. There is so much information here. It was enough for me to start out and find enough to then start posting. I may have different tastes than you but even I know which Massage Parlours I could get Arab girls at and which clubs to go to.

2. Pay for PM.

AF.Thank you.

KeyBone88
12-02-19, 22:19
Hi guys,

Some kind soul help me with the hotel info at Dis Garden.

Fab35
12-09-19, 16:55
Hello everyone,

So I come to tell you my first trip to Dubai hoping I went with the job to attend a trade show. I took the hotel Marine Beach Ressort & spa in Jumeirah. I stayed there for a week, the first night, returned tired so to bed directly. In the hotel, there are two nightclubs: the traffic (oriental nightclub attended without any interest) and the Boudoir nightclub frequented by several nationalities and who makes themed evenings (Thursday and Saturday evening to avoid: Indian night so full of people and no exchange possible).

As for the Boudoir, several girls: blacks, Asians, is European, Iranian. Not canons of beauties but beautiful girls. My second night I came across a very beautiful girl from the east brown, beautiful body: negotiated at 800 dirhams just for an hour (I do not know if I negotiated well or not). On the night of the Iranian evening, two very beautiful Russians made their appearances at the Boudoir.

Back in Dubai, a little trip to the Boudoir as usual. The first nights were unsuccessful because of theme nights (African, Persian, Indian.) knowing that African women and Indian are not too my cup of tea! It was not until Wednesday night (Persian night) that some girls from the east made their appearance. I came across a very pretty little Russian, a dream body. She asked 1200 dirhams I could negotiate 800, I did not want to make the negotiations last, knowing that I had no regrets since it was magic! She is really beautiful and we had a great time that lasted.

If you know of hotels with bars and or nights clubs where you can find girls and bring them back to your room I am a taker!

GulfTiger
12-10-19, 01:20
Swisstel Al Ghurair is green with ID.

I stayed there for 7 nights at the end of November. I had 6 'guests' during that time and it wasn't an issue.

I stayed in the serviced apartments, the apartment size is massive and very impressive!

(hotel and apartments are separate buildings, but they share the same lobby and reception).

If you stay in the apartments, the walk of shame from the lobby to the lifts is looooong!

On one occasion about 7 pm I sneaked a guest from the mall straight to my room only to receive a call from security, who then proceeded to send someone to my room to take her ID.

Kokoss1
12-10-19, 17:33
Can you say if any multi visitors allowed here.marina beach resort

Fab35
12-10-19, 19:10
Can you say if any multi visitors allowed here.marina beach resortYes you can have multi visitor in Marine Beach Resort & spa. All my visitor are from the night club of the hotel (Boudoir). In the reception they will ask for a ID and a phone number of you visitor.

I'm looking for another green hotel with night club / lounge / bar. With east European girls because the Marine Beach Ressort & SPA is expensive in January.

Hiratio
12-11-19, 08:34
Hello all, first post.

I'm stopping in the intercon at the Marina over Christmas, any ideas on guest friendly and multi guests? I've heard there's a side entrance right next to the lifts but I'm worried about cameras. I want to bring a couple (or more) Asian girls in for a three way.

Also any tips on the local area in terms of Outcall SPs would be welcome.

Want More
12-11-19, 19:43
Hello all, first post.

I'm stopping in the intercon at the Marina over Christmas, any ideas on guest friendly and multi guests? I've heard there's a side entrance right next to the lifts but I'm worried about cameras. I want to bring a couple (or more) Asian girls in for a three way.

Also any tips on the local area in terms of Outcall SPs would be welcome.With the right procedure you should be fine. This is a great area for ordering in.

Mike De H
12-16-19, 10:51
Passport ID required. Don't try to avoid the Concierge. The CCTV is all over it and they will chase you to the room. But no issues and very polite about it. No charges.

Mike De H
12-16-19, 10:55
All Dubai hotels need to ask for a passport by law. However if the girl looks like a guest or member of the public, then its impossible for security to track them to the bars and restaurants and then to the room. But its in your interests not to do this and just get them to go to the desk.

Unbelievably brilliant hotel in all respects, but if you bring the ugly grunge fuck there, its the "Walk Of Shame " time as everyone knows what you are doing. : the.

JusArsenal
12-21-19, 05:08
Hello,

I have a 22 hrs layover where I plan to a desert Safari and also have a good mongering experience.

I prefer to stay at a hotel which has club with good girls or at least stay near a club. So far based on my search Premiere seems like a great choice but Hyatt will charge you to bring a girl.

Any good hotels near by which is green?

Another option is LE Meridien which has Jules but that is no longer green I believe?

Any suggestions for a good club + hotel place or a green hotel nearby a club?

I have read about Capitol which has Mirchi but heard mixed recommendations about girls there. It's a short trip so preference is for convenience and great service.

Ankurs
12-24-19, 01:39
Park Regis is not green anymore?

Is it possible to sneak in a visitor to your room from club7?

Wicked Roger
12-24-19, 23:57
Hello,

I have a 22 hrs layover where I plan to a desert Safari and also have a good mongering experience.

I prefer to stay at a hotel which has club with good girls or at least stay near a club. So far based on my search Premiere seems like a great choice but Hyatt will charge you to bring a girl.

Another option is LE Meridien which has Jules but that is no longer green I believe?

I have read about Capitol which has Mirchi but heard mixed recommendations about girls there. It's a short trip so preference is for convenience and great service.RTFF will find the answers JA as you have 8 FRs all but 2 in India and the other 2 are in the UAE but sadly all are questions. You asked in 2018 about clubs to find girls in Dubai so assuming you did why no meaningful contribution?

This thread has lots of great information on what you need so find it as it is easy (I did on about 5 minutes when trying to answer your eighth question.

Want More
12-25-19, 04:51
All Dubai hotels need to ask for a passport by law. However if the girl looks like a guest or member of the public, then its impossible for security to track them to the bars and restaurants and then to the room. But its in your interests not to do this and just get them to go to the desk.

Unbelievably brilliant hotel in all respects, but if you bring the ugly grunge fuck there, its the "Walk Of Shame " time as everyone knows what you are doing. : the.Be very careful if you are bringing in without registration at the 4 Season. I have had security come and knock on the door of a visitor, when this guy still denied anyone being in the room, security was going to check his room for intruders, it is only then that he admitted to having a guest. The security is super serious in the hotel.

On the other hand with registration, they would be fine.

A visitor told me that he now brings up the girl to him room, calls down to reception and has them come up and pick up the passport for registration. He is an elderly guy and does not want to wait at the reception with a 20 something girl. This was at a different hotel, more like a 4 star.

Fake It
12-25-19, 08:17
Hello all, first post.

Also any tips on the local area in terms of Outcall SPs would be welcome.Intercontinental Marina is a no go. I was a regular guest with status and still they were rude and red. Had a girl come up with me mid afternoon. They called me from reception and insisted that she had to leave. No registration. Just 'She leaves now or we call LE'. Needless to say I checked out the next morning. Will never step foot on that property again.

Paul45
12-26-19, 00:26
In a Green hotel, even when registered for double occupancy; has anyone experienced any issues if entertaining more than one "guest" for a few hours or overnight?

Want More
12-26-19, 05:03
Hi,

There is a massive tourist influx to be expected in January and the controls on hotels will get stricter according to a person I met yesterday. He operates a dance club within one of the hotels. His news is that they are going to make an example of some hotels which are found to have unregistered guests. So, I would recommend don't try to sneak in, all hotels will allow to register together so just follow that.

DogManDoofus
12-26-19, 07:28
Hi,

There is a massive tourist influx to be expected in January and the controls on hotels will get stricter according to a person I met yesterday. He operates a dance club within one of the hotels. His news is that they are going to make an example of some hotels which are found to have unregistered guests. So, I would recommend don't try to sneak in, all hotels will allow to register together so just follow that.Have heard similar from 2 hotel managers in Biz Bay, they're expecting to be visited more often, so their security staff are on the lookout. The phrase used to describe it was "its cyclic in this place, and we try keep our noses clean".

Hiratio
12-26-19, 08:50
Intercontinental Marina is a no go. I was a regular guest with status and still they were rude and red. Had a girl come up with me mid afternoon. They called me from reception and insisted that she had to leave. No registration. Just 'She leaves now or we call LE'. Needless to say I checked out the next morning. Will never step foot on that property again.Thanks, I appreciate the info. I'm too late to cancel my booking for tonight but I will cancel it for the rest of the weekend and go to one of the ones recommended on here.

Did you try to book her at reception at all?

Hiratio
12-27-19, 15:05
Thanks, I appreciate the info. I'm too late to cancel my booking for tonight but I will cancel it for the rest of the weekend and go to one of the ones recommended on here.

Did you try to book her at reception at all?To answer my own question. It's 100% red even when following procedure. It probably didn't help that the SP's English was very poor and she was obviously a WG.

I'll post a FR of my plan be incall in due course.

RoniG
12-27-19, 15:54
Hi,

There is a massive tourist influx to be expected in January and the controls on hotels will get stricter according to a person I met yesterday. He operates a dance club within one of the hotels. His news is that they are going to make an example of some hotels which are found to have unregistered guests. So, I would recommend don't try to sneak in, all hotels will allow to register together so just follow that.How it is going to be in the month of Feb the Valentine weekend? Will it be better?

Mawgan
12-27-19, 16:52
I've a friend who manages a hotel in the marina and he told me before Christmas that there will be a crack down. His hotel was never green but he had been warned to keep things above board. I'm wondering about trying an air BnB as an option.

Hi,
There is a massive tourist influx to be expected in January and the controls on hotels will get stricter according to a person I met yesterday. He operates a dance club within one of the hotels. His news is that they are going to make an example of some hotels which are found to have unregistered guests. So, I would recommend don't try to sneak in, all hotels will allow to register together so just follow that.

Cokes
12-30-19, 09:48
Anyone have experience at Aloft hotels? Other in Marriott group seem green?

Hanswehr
01-01-20, 09:26
Hello all,

This is my first post here although I have been lurking for awhile. I have been planning a trip to Dubai for a while and it is finally happening next week.

Due to an unexpected flight change, I will be landing at around 11:30 pm and I don't have a hotel scheduled for that night yet. Are there any green hotels that would allow me to check-in after midnight? I have not been successful finding this info by reading the forum. If possible I would like to hire a girl that same night, as I will have a lot of hours to kill before I can check in to my hotel the next day. Alternatively, a place I could pay for a girl and a room per hour (that stays open late) would be my second choice.

Thanks for reading and for any tips you can provide.

And yes, for what it's worth, I will surely be posting reports from my trip if I am successful. Cheers.

Hanswehr
01-01-20, 09:34
Hey guys,

These are the hotels I have personally stayed in and got girls inside:

1. JW Marriott. I brought a girl here twice without any registration or charges but that was a few years back and someone told me its not the same anymore.

2. Grand Hyatt Corniche Deira: Good location due to in-house Premier Club. They let you take girls in but make you sign an undertaking and charge something like 260 Dirhams for it.

3. Hilton Dubai Creek Deira: They let you in girls without any questions or charges.

4. LE Meridien Near Airport: One of the most convenient hotels due to proximity to airport and the Jules Bar. There is a direct route between the club and hotel that bypasses the reception. Most of the working girls know that way and there are no problems or costs.

5. Fairmont: They have a very strange policy. They will make a huge stink if you bring a girl from outside as they say you can only register a guest only at the time of check-in. However, they turn a complete blind eye if you take girls from the in-house club Cin Cin. I would suggest if you take a girl from the outside, ask her to go to Cin Cin and then take her up to your room. So strange and silly.

Enjoy.I am booked at the Hilton Dubai Creek next week. FWIW, I wrote them to ask about guests in rooms and was informed "visitors are not allowed to visit in to the room except in the public area."

Others have said that what's said via email is not always the policy when you actually check-in at the hotel. I guess I will just have to bite the bullet and hope they are still green next week.

JusArsenal
01-02-20, 08:36
RTFF will find the answers JA as you have 8 FRs all but 2 in India and the other 2 are in the UAE but sadly all are questions. You asked in 2018 about clubs to find girls in Dubai so assuming you did why no meaningful contribution?

This thread has lots of great information on what you need so find it as it is easy (I did on about 5 minutes when trying to answer your eighth question.Thanks.

No I did not venture out in 2018, just did tourism and was short of time and did not come across any safe or guaranteed place to score. Never did any mongering in places which would have needed a FR on this forum expect for once for which I did post a FR.

I asked the questions since I wanted to book a hotel quickly and so far the results were contradictory. But after reading some stuff again I think I have found a safe bet. Lets see I things work out this time.

Rhode1
01-03-20, 04:46
Could someone confirm that LE Meridien airport conference is no more green?

Jules was my preferred solution with the LME, and I plan to go there in a few weeks.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I have read about Capitol which has Mirchi but heard mixed recommendations about girls there. It's a short trip so preference is for convenience and great service.

Tkn14
01-04-20, 08:54
The Hotel was green with ID on Nov 2019; however, the hotel does not allow guests after 1 AM.

Could someone confirm that LE Meridien airport conference is no more green?

Jules was my preferred solution with the LME, and I plan to go there in a few weeks.

Thanks in advance.

Hanswehr
01-04-20, 14:08
Hello all,

This is my first post here although I have been lurking for awhile. I have been planning a trip to Dubai for a while and it is finally happening next week.

Due to an unexpected flight change, I will be landing at around 11:30 pm and I don't have a hotel scheduled for that night yet. Are there any green hotels that would allow me to check-in after midnight? I have not been successful finding this info by reading the forum. If possible I would like to hire a girl that same night, as I will have a lot of hours to kill before I can check in to my hotel the next day. Alternatively, a place I could pay for a girl and a room per hour (that stays open late) would be my second choice.

Thanks for reading and for any tips you can provide.

And yes, for what it's worth, I will surely be posting reports from my trip if I am successful. Cheers.Just a friendly bump. Anyone have a suggestion for a late arriveal to Dubai?

Wicked Roger
01-04-20, 18:30
Just a friendly bump. Anyone have a suggestion for a late arriveal to Dubai?There are some but these are discrete and the contacts I can't give over the forum (these are the front desk managers who an help as my friend).

So can you PM please and then all will be OK.

But as you have no hotel booked and is last minute you better have deep pockets.

Look forward to the PM.

Rhaegal
01-04-20, 23:22
Al Khoory Atrium Hotel Albarsha is very red, don't even try.

Snow1998
01-05-20, 01:35
I am booked at the Hilton Dubai Creek next week. FWIW, I wrote them to ask about guests in rooms and was informed "visitors are not allowed to visit in to the room except in the public area."

Others have said that what's said via email is not always the policy when you actually check-in at the hotel.Others are right. Don't know what else you expected by writing again on this. When you email them normally its the Hilton Middle East office that replies and official answer is that. I have found on all the times I've stayed there its green. And please try not to quote the entire posts of long FRs when you post. It just clutters up the board. After your stay feed back would be nice.

Rhaegal
01-05-20, 04:14
A friend of mine told me that Marina Byblos Hotel is green. I will try it myself soon and confirm.

Phuket90
01-05-20, 23:30
I am booked at the Hilton Dubai Creek next week. FWIW, I wrote them to ask about guests in rooms and was informed "visitors are not allowed to visit in to the room except in the public area."

Others have said that what's said via email is not always the policy when you actually check-in at the hotel. I guess I will just have to bite the bullet and hope they are still green next week.OMG don't send emails to the hotel about guest policy. It's not Thailand.

Phuket90
01-06-20, 00:28
Yes, you can. Bring her through Festival city Promenade entrance. Very rarely someone will stop you if the girl is looking decent. I have done it 3-4 times and taken girls of different nationalities.Thanks for that. Prices are also good I think. I will stay there in summer and will post if the situation is still green.

Sline
01-06-20, 16:44
Park Regis is not green anymore?

Is it possible to sneak in a visitor to your room from club7?I did in Nov 2018.

I plan to go again in Feb 2020. And it is interesting for me to know.

Otherwise I will go to other one.

By the way, how is the level of girls now at Club 7?

ShooBree
01-06-20, 18:25
Others are right. Don't know what else you expected by writing again on this. When you email them normally its the Hilton Middle East office that replies and official answer is that. I have found on all the times I've stayed there its green. And please try not to quote the entire posts of long FRs when you post. It just clutters up the board. After your stay feed back would be nice.Actually when I stayed there in December they wouldn't let my second guest in, the first one was no problem. Later one of the guys working in the reception told me about the back entrance. I'm not sure if it was meant as a suggestion to bring the girls through the backdoor.

Tomtom880
01-12-20, 17:13
On my last visit to hotel, I could not use IPvanish VPN via local WiFi. I could it without any issues over cellular network. So, it seems like hotel blocks it.

Is this normal? And Any other VPN recommendations?

Tomtom880
01-13-20, 01:37
It seems like Burjaman blocks access to ipvanish vpn. Vpn service worked well over cellular but did not over hotel's WiFi.

Has anyone else experienced this? Also. Do you guys have recommendation on what VPN service works in Burjaman?

Wicked Roger
01-13-20, 20:08
It seems like Burjaman blocks access to ipvanish vpn. Vpn service worked well over cellular but did not over hotel's WiFi.

Has anyone else experienced this? Also. Do you guys have recommendation on what VPN service works in Burjaman?There is a separate thread on VPNs with lots information from experienced user of VPNs in the region Look there and you find.

RkjDon
01-15-20, 21:25
Did RTFF which mentions that these are green with registration and extra payment, but this has been sometime. Can anyone confirm the status from recent times? Stayed at Burjmaan last September. Green with registration. But want to opt for something cheaper this time and use the extra cash for the lady. Thanks in advance!

Blood Red
01-17-20, 22:00
Did RTFF which mentions that these are green with registration and extra payment, but this has been sometime. Can anyone confirm the status from recent times? Stayed at Burjmaan last September. Green with registration. But want to opt for something cheaper this time and use the extra cash for the lady. Thanks in advance!Khaleej and Broadway should be green but you'll have to pay an additional fees to get the lady in your room. St. George is also green but probably the same additional cost.

PubeLice
01-21-20, 09:48
Hello Gentlemen,

First time poster, will be going to Dubai for the first time next week. Planning to get a girl while I am there, can anyone confirm if the Delta Hotel Jumeirah Beach is green light? I think it is a fairly new hotel so no previous reports yet.

Wicked Roger
01-21-20, 22:06
Hello Gentlemen,

First time poster, will be going to Dubai for the first time next week. Planning to get a girl while I am there, can anyone confirm if the Delta Hotel Jumeirah Beach is green light? I think it is a fairly new hotel so no previous reports yet.I know the owners so I can put you in touch but we can't share contact details on the forum.

So please PM me for the information.

Look forward to the PM.

Kokoss1
01-23-20, 16:49
Last time I stayed it was green for only one visitor, no exceptions%!

Would also like to know if this has changed but not sure, Girls in Lucky 7 has not changed still good to excellent and prices are average.

Thanks but you have no acces on site so can't reach out in pm.

I did in Nov 2018.

I plan to go again in Feb 2020. And it is interesting for me to know.

Otherwise I will go to other one.

By the way, how is the level of girls now at Club 7?

Sonyc 08
01-24-20, 10:15
Hi,

First report for me here, stayed there last week.

During afternoon / evening until 10.00 pm many girls entering the lobby and then joined by someone coming from upstairs.

I went in with someone without any questions.

I guess as son you keep low profile in the crowd and girls is smart enough to not attract attention it is OK.

Will report on Grosvernor house soon.

Komnetkijken
01-25-20, 16:29
Stayed in Meydan hotel. In my experience very much green. Simply took a girl from a club and walked up. Reception didn't bother, no registration whatsoever.

Meydan is close to some clubs (Soho garden, white) but I haven't visited those.

Sonyc 08
01-29-20, 15:52
Hi,

My last feedback from this trip, stayed for 5 days in this superb hotel.

Area is nice close to many bars including BuddhaB where I went couple of times. Nice ladies to pick up there but way too expensive!

Anyways at this hotel you can somehow get in with a lady (saw only a couple getting in) as soon as you manage to be in right spot (8 pm to 9. 30 pm I would say) as you have different dining and bars options inside so you can manage a lady in. The lady shall not be stupid and be well dressed to go with the place. Otherwise I assume it's quite difficult a lot of staff around willing to help or monitor what's going on.

DogManDoofus
01-29-20, 22:55
Hi,

My last feedback from this trip, stayed for 5 days in this superb hotel.

Area is nice close to many bars including BuddhaB where I went couple of times. Nice ladies to pick up there but way too expensive!

Anyways at this hotel you can somehow get in with a lady (saw only a couple getting in) as soon as you manage to be in right spot (8 pm to 9. 30 pm I would say) as you have different dining and bars options inside so you can manage a lady in. The lady shall not be stupid and be well dressed to go with the place. Otherwise I assume it's quite difficult a lot of staff around willing to help or monitor what's going on.It's a great hotel, as you can use the facilities over at the LE Royal as well.

Buddha tends not to let 'outside' ladies in there, hence why the prices tend to be a little higher, but quality is always excellent in my experience. (girls are always well dressed / presented).

Member #4717
01-31-20, 07:11
Hi,

I used citymax in 2015, but I see from reports that that it's not green anymore.

I also used Time Topaz, I believe it's still fine, only problem for me that it's out of my budget.

Any advice about Green hotel in the level of 50 to 70 USD night rate, close to mall of Emirates.

Are the below hotels are green, or can you suggest other green hotels names in the same area?

- Al Khoory Atrium Hotel Adress Al Barsha 1 street (saw green reports about Al Khoory, but not sure if they meant this one or the other Al Khoory branch in Dubai).

- golden tulip Al Barsha, Address 36 street or 38 street, (same like Alkhoory, I saw green reports about golden tulip, but wasn't clear which one, I know that there are also a close other Golden Tulip in Tecom).

ChariotRK
02-03-20, 05:58
First of all, thanks to DogManDoofus, RahulSinghD84, RakeskK for your responses and suggestions. Much appreciated.

Stayed at Novotel opposite City Centre for about a week in Jan. Had trouble getting a girl in, although I straightaway approached reception and offered to register my 'visitor'. They refused flatly, and made me book another room at the rack rate. However much I explained that I already have a room and will be happy to pay additional charges of 1 night for my visitor, they refused to listen and I had to pay for additional room night and was given a different room. The second screw up of the night was 24 hours room service is actually connected to some outside service provider and they sent my food order to another Novotel. What a fucked up night it was. Anyway, shit happens. But stay away from Accor properties I guess.

How about the IHG properties in Dubai, any first hand experiences whether they are green?

PubeLice
02-03-20, 10:08
So going to go to Dubai for this first time in a couple weeks. If for some reason I am at a red hotel and I try to bring a "guest", will the hotel report you to the local police? I guess it does not hurt to be cautious when it comes to places still governed by sharia law.

MixedSalad07
02-03-20, 17:41
First of all, thanks to DogManDoofus, RahulSinghD84, RakeskK for your responses and suggestions. Much appreciated.

But stay away from Accor properties I guess.

How about the IHG properties in Dubai, any first hand experiences whether they are green?Pullmans, with registration, have been ok for me and others on the forum. No recent intel however.

Harv78
02-04-20, 10:17
Pullmans, with registration, have been ok for me and others on the forum. No recent intel however.Pullman was green with registration in Dec 2019 (my own experience).

Flora Park and Asiana are red as of Jan 2020 (as per WGs intel).

GogoGuyz
02-04-20, 17:12
Used be super relaxed but now need to check in with girl same time and one girl only.

Sonyc 08
02-05-20, 16:49
Buddha tends not to let 'outside' ladies in there, hence why the prices tend to be a little higher, but quality is always excellent in my experience. (girls are always well dressed / presented).What do you mean by outside girls?

Member #4717
02-05-20, 17:21
Shortly, which of these hotels is green?

1. Citymax Barsha.

2. Alkhoory Atrium Hotel Barsha.

3. Golden Tulip Barsha.

Hi,

I used citymax in 2015, but I see from reports that that it's not green anymore.

I also used Time Topaz, I believe it's still fine, only problem for me that it's out of my budget.

Any advice about Green hotel in the level of 50 to 70 USD night rate, close to mall of Emirates.

Are the below hotels are green, or can you suggest other green hotels names in the same area?

- Al Khoory Atrium Hotel Adress Al Barsha 1 street (saw green reports about Al Khoory, but not sure if they meant this one or the other Al Khoory branch in Dubai).

- golden tulip Al Barsha, Address 36 street or 38 street, (same like Alkhoory, I saw green reports about golden tulip, but wasn't clear which one, I know that there are also a close other Golden Tulip in Tecom).

Komnetkijken
02-05-20, 19:40
Used be super relaxed but now need to check in with girl same time and one girl only.If you've enjoyed their flexibility in the past and did'nt cause any trouble, consider talking to the GM 1-on-1. I'm sure he likes to keep your as a client, if you understand and respect his position too. I've had a similar situation and staying in a green-turned-very-red hotel without any trouble.

ForTheRealm
02-06-20, 06:33
So going to go to Dubai for this first time in a couple weeks. If for some reason I am at a red hotel and I try to bring a "guest", will the hotel report you to the local police? I guess it does not hurt to be cautious when it comes to places still governed by sharia law.No, the hotel just won't allow her up with you; there may be a scene and some cause for embarrassment.

PubeLice
02-07-20, 09:15
No, the hotel just won't allow her up with you; there may be a scene and some cause for embarrassment.Thanks, I am staying at the Delta next week so I will give it a shot and report back. I am a platinum elite with Marriott so I hope they cut me some slack LOL.

Mike De H
02-07-20, 17:28
Amber (just). Girl with ID (now rigidly enforced accross Dubai) but after 11 pm here is a cover charge of 345 DHs!

Just to clarify that green means just walk in. I reported the Four Seasons at Jumeirah as green. However it is not, it is amber, it is that they are quite buisy and if you go to bar or restaurant first they are unlikely to notice. However it is against the rules now and the fine for any hotel check in operator who allows a guest (registered or not) to enter a room without original passport scan can be up to 70,000 DHs. I found this out when I had to hand in my passport to somebody and I swapped hotels mid week. They would not let me in my own room until I got my passport back (Dukes Hideaway on the Palm). However, with a passport, Ladies no issue. They also confirmed that they are visited by CID for a check where they look for occupancy vs pasport scans at least once per week and even one discrepancy and all hell breaks loose.

DogManDoofus
02-07-20, 22:41
What do you mean by outside girls?Single girls who aren't guests in the hotel.

ForTheRealm
02-10-20, 09:31
Thanks, I am staying at the Delta next week so I will give it a shot and report back. I am a platinum elite with Marriott so I hope they cut me some slack LOL.Just a heads up, I remember reading either here, or somewhere else that any data entered in the bonvoy systems is permanent; that would include details of any guests you bring in.

Phoque
02-11-20, 08:55
Pullman was green with registration in Dec 2019 (my own experience).

Flora Park and Asiana are red as of Jan 2020 (as per WGs intel).Called pullman, they insist NO guests in room.

Bat Wings
02-11-20, 14:57
Guys,

Planning a trip to Dxb next week. Can anyone help me with suggestions for a girl friendly hotel?

Looking at booking a suite or may be an Airbnb. Any suggestions? Please inbox me as I will need to book the place in next couple of days.

Anyone who has stayed recently and found the place friendly?

Cheers,

BW.

Golds
02-11-20, 17:57
Amber (just). Girl with ID (now rigidly enforced accross Dubai) but after 11 pm here is a cover charge of 345 DHs!

Just to clarify that green means just walk in. I reported the Four Seasons at Jumeirah as green. However it is not, it is amber, it is that they are quite buisy and if you go to bar or restaurant first they are unlikely to notice. However it is against the rules now and the fine for any hotel check in operator who allows a guest (registered or not) to enter a room without original passport scan can be up to 70,000 DHs. I found this out when I had to hand in my passport to somebody and I swapped hotels mid week. They would not let me in my own room until I got my passport back (Dukes Hideaway on the Palm). However, with a passport, Ladies no issue. They also confirmed that they are visited by CID for a check where they look for occupancy vs pasport scans at least once per week and even one discrepancy and all hell breaks loose.I am especially interested in the four seasons, can you please clarify. If you register the girl at reception it's ok or not? So if I understand the girls are not eager to let their passport scan?

Paul45
02-11-20, 23:46
Guys,

Planning a trip to Dxb next week. Can anyone help me with suggestions for a girl friendly hotel?

Looking at booking a suite or may be an Airbnb. Any suggestions? Please inbox me as I will need to book the place in next couple of days.

Anyone who has stayed recently and found the place friendly?

Cheers,

BW.Recently stayed at a chain hotel in BurJuman that is attached to a mall, and frequently mentioned in this forum.

Very green.

The reception calls you about your guest being there, and the way reception area and the hallway for elevator are angled, there is no walk of shame.

Your guest can meet you without you having to enter the reception area, and the hallway to elevator is quite short and private.

Harv78
02-12-20, 11:05
Called pullman, they insist NO guests in room.I stayed at Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre Residences (not a hotel) in Dec 2019. No issues with registering a girl for a night.

Mike De H
02-13-20, 11:47
Amber. REd, 345 DHs charge after 11 O'Clock. Wonderful place though.

Mike De H
02-13-20, 11:50
In Tower 2 there is no problem. Register as normal, but it is possible to go to the bar first on floor 1 and then go to elevators no hassle. Don't try to go directly to the elevators unless you tip the Concierge first, go left up the escalators to the bar on floor 1. (0 or G is ground).

In Tower 1 its not allowed full stop, but you can go to Buddah Bar or other shopping venues and then sneak up. Don't get seen or she is out on her ass.

Bat Wings
02-14-20, 07:52
Booked something in skz road.

Now hoping for the best. Can anyone else help me with few good clubs where I can pick up? Because I believe Yrok and Regal are not really worth. Intend to try Cavali. Any other place?

Tried pinging few veterans in DXB forum without much luck. Maybe they are busy with work or travelling.

Appreciate some help.

Cheers.

BW.

Member #4717
02-15-20, 12:22
Hello all,

Any info about Al Khoory Atrium in Al Barsha 1, is it green?

Mike De H
02-16-20, 12:03

Now hoping for the best. Can anyone else help me with few good clubs where I can pick up? Because I believe Yrok and Regal are not really worth. Intend to try Cavali. Any other place?

Tried pinging few veterans in DXB forum without much luck. Maybe they are busy with work or travelling.

Appreciate some help.

Cheers.

BW.If you mean Sheik Zayed Road, then there is zero tolerance on the main strip and unless (like Cin Cin at the Fairmont) there is a way to sneak in then you are out of luck. Try the Capitol Hotel (its not mentioned much because there are lots of managed girls) and here are two bars in that place. There is also Chamealeon at JBR Bayliss hotel and Manhatten Hotel's Club Mint that are unreported here but quite good.

Member #4717
02-16-20, 12:17
My trail in Mint club in Manhattan Hotel was good, wide variety of girls nationalities.

Appreciate some help.

Cheers.

BW.

BlackTeam
02-17-20, 04:54
Hi everyone, one is Conrad hotel Dubai on sheikh Zayed road is green or not?

GogoGuyz
02-17-20, 19:55
Anyone have a recommendation for an apartment that rent by the night in this area near the golden triangle. With underground car park and direct lift access with nice furnishings and easy to come and go with company. Or PM me.

Komnetkijken
02-17-20, 20:05
Hi everyone, one is Conrad hotel Dubai on sheikh Zayed road is green or not?I don't think so.

Golfer12
02-18-20, 13:20
Anyone have a recommendation for an apartment that rent by the night in this area near the golden triangle. With underground car park and direct lift access with nice furnishings and easy to come and go with company. Or PM me.Quite a few apartment hotels with underground parking in the area. Winchester comes to mind (with underground car park to lift access) though quite shabby hotel. Tried once many moons ago.

Have fun be safe.

Mike De H
02-19-20, 16:06
Hi everyone, one is Conrad hotel Dubai on sheikh Zayed road is green or not?There is zero tolerance on the main strip.

ShooBree
02-19-20, 21:08
There is zero tolerance on the main strip.Really, I thought that Shangri-La was green? Or am I missing something?

Also isn't the Emaar hotels downtown green?

PubeLice
02-19-20, 21:28
Would there be issues if I bring a girl more than once in a hotel that scans passports? Do I need to have her scan again if bringing her in a second time? How about multiple different girls over a course of a vacation? Would like to know peoples experiences. Like when will hotels actually report to CID on your visits? Maybe I'm overthinking.

Stykler
02-20-20, 06:57
Maybe I'm overthinking.Yes, especially if you have already established that the hotel is green.

Chico Charlie 1
02-20-20, 07:36
Hi everyone, one is Conrad hotel Dubai on sheikh Zayed road is green or not?Definately green. Also some valued girls stay there. Sit on the sofas in the evening and you'll see business being done there.

Chico Charlie 1
02-20-20, 07:37

Appreciate some help.

Cheers.

BW.Ping me buddy.

Boofer
02-20-20, 15:25
Can one get a visitor in the morning in Hyatt regency? I have a fiend who has escorts visit him but in the morning. Anybody has experience with this?

Regards.

Tomtom880
02-20-20, 19:14

Appreciate some help.

Cheers.

BW.Tried to reply to you. But your inbox has been full for while.

Mr Ricky
02-21-20, 01:06
For those of you that have stayed here because it was part for the SPG / Marriott loyalty scheme. .

It will no longer be under the ownership of Marriott from April 2020.

This might mean the new owner will change their current guest policy of being red unless the girl checks in with you at the same time as you!

One to keep an eye on as this place was very reliable but they have probably lost a lot of business due to their current strict policy.

Are.

Double Shooter
02-22-20, 07:25
Status is red.

Member #4717
02-22-20, 21:21
As I failed to know a guaranteed green hotel in Barsha next to mall of Emirates, I arranged to meet an incall escort in First Central Hotel, I'm talking here about a hotel whose allowing multiple visitors per day, no payments, no IDs, nothing.

So few days later I thought it's a good idea to get a room in the same hotel believing that it's 100% green.

But surprisingly when my girl arrived they stopped her, and told me that visitors are not allowed!

I was lucky to remember that my booking is for 2 persons, so I said to the recipient that she is the 2nd person in the room, this was the only way to save the day.

Looks that some hotels have different visitors rules for visitors men vs women!

Be careful guys, and don't do the same mistake I did.

ZeBlues
02-22-20, 22:24
Status is red.Hello everyone,

One is Vida downtown hotel Dubai is green or not?

Thanks to all.

Joe Karnavic
02-23-20, 04:48
As I failed to know a guaranteed green hotel in Barsha next to mall of Emirates, I arranged to meet an incall escort in First Central Hotel, I'm talking here about a hotel whose allowing multiple visitors per day, no payments, no IDs, nothing.

So few days later I thought it's a good idea to get a room in the same hotel believing that it's 100% green.

But surprisingly when my girl arrived they stopped her, and told me that visitors are not allowed!

.The Incall escorts staying in Hotels in Barsha, Tecom and other areas have arrangement with the Manager of hotel to allow her visitors for a certain fee. That does not mean that hotel is green.

Member #4717
02-23-20, 18:52
You are right, I learn it by the hard way.

Problem that I still can't find a confirmed green hotel around mall of Emirates, I'm only sure about Time Topaz and used it once, but can't use it again for personal reasons, I heard about Signature Barsh, Tulip Brasha and Al Khoory barsha, but not confirmed, and no posts about any of it in Dubai Hotels forum.

The Incall escorts staying in Hotels in Barsha, Tecom and other areas have arrangement with the Manager of hotel to allow her visitors for a certain fee. That does not mean that hotel is green.

Snow1998
02-23-20, 22:14
You are right, I learn it by the hard way.

Problem that I still can't find a confirmed green hotel around mall of Emirates, I'm only sure about Time Topaz and used it once, but can't use it again for personal reasons, I heard about Signature Barsh, Tulip Brasha and Al Khoory barsha, but not confirmed, and no posts about any of it in Dubai Hotels forum.Hilton garden inn near MOE, have stayed there. Green with registration. Basement parking and direct to room as well.

ZeBlues
02-23-20, 23:39
Hello everyone,

One is Vida downtown hotel Dubai is green or not?

Thanks to all.Many for your answer.

Then how to do at la vida to enter with a Russian outcall.

Is there a tip?

I am staying 4 nights and want to have 2 nights with visitors.

Thanks to all for your help.

Bizzie
02-24-20, 05:40
Or comments or recs on Air BnB?

The hotel scene sucks.

JustARub
02-24-20, 05:50

The hotel scene sucks.Never had any issues bringing a girl to an AirBnb. Just always make sure your booking with the "landlord" states that two people are staying. I used a couple of places in Marina, and one near Business Bay and never got stopped.

NormanBrightside
02-24-20, 06:54
Hilton garden inn near MOE, have stayed there. Green with registration. Basement parking and direct to room as well.The Media Rotana, about a 5 minute drive from MOE, is also green with registration (I last visited there in 2018).

Member #4717
02-24-20, 14:44
Thank you Snow 1998, is ill try it next time I come to Dubai.

Hilton garden inn near MOE, have stayed there. Green with registration. Basement parking and direct to room as well.

Member #4717
02-24-20, 14:49
Thank you Norman, I tried media Rotana Oct 2019, receptionist said it's not allowed, but practically the lady came directly to my room with no problem, and the night went fine, also I saw few guests pickup girls from the bar and take them up, so I guess it's a semi green hotel like Atana (officially not green, but no body will stop you if you didn't take a lot of attention).

The Media Rotana, about a 5 minute drive from MOE, is also green with registration (I last visited there in 2018).

NormanBrightside
02-25-20, 06:32
Hi Hamodasso.

I had a slightly different experience there. The first time I walked up and registered the guest at the front desk with no issues. The second time we walked straight up to the room and 5 minutes later got an in-room call asking if I had a guest. When I said I did, a security guard came up took her passport downstairs to be registered and then brought it back. So at least back in 2018 they obviously monitor comings and goings using the security cameras.

So I would recommend registration.

Thank you Norman, I tried media Rotana Oct 2019, receptionist said it's not allowed, but practically the lady came directly to my room with no problem, and the night went fine, also I saw few guests pickup girls from the bar and take them up, so I guess it's a semi green hotel like Atana (officially not green, but no body will stop you if you didn't take a lot of attention).

KolkataRoy
02-25-20, 19:34
Hello guys,

My first post in Dubai forum.

I have tried (to go through the forum as much as I can. You guys are amazing with reports and all and that makes it difficult to choose. Trust me!

I will be in Dubai for only 2 nights this weekend and not the big fat rich guy. So in incall escort of 700-1200 AED for me!

So I need help with choosing a decent hotel with, spa / massage (with extra) nearby to walk upto and nice clubs around.

If I am asking too much please pardon me.

However I am looking Moscow Hotel / Sun & sands clock tower both in Deira. Got a few WA contact from FB who said to reach some lane and call them and they will receive me. 300 DHS / HR /2 shot with massage. Legit?

Please advise. My PM is active. Hit me up for Istanbul / SA / Bangladesh news!!

Thanks in advance.

PubeLice
02-27-20, 07:03
Hey guys,

Stayed at the Delta Hotels Jumeirah Beach in the Marina for 4 nights. No issues if you sign in the girl at the front desk, and I brought in 3 different girls over those few nights. Would be hard sneaking a girl in since they got security in every entrance and cameras everywhere 24/7. Overall it is a good hotel, in a great location.

NewCuriousCat
02-27-20, 17:38

The hotel scene sucks.My experience in Marina Air BnB- Absolutely fine. It was an apartment. We checked in together. There is nobody to monitor the traffic after the initial check-in. So I guess you should be able to bring in whomever you wish after that.

Cheers.

Kokoss1
02-29-20, 16:28
Hi I have stayed at Burj Ajaan often always green and awhile back stayed at St regis right across the street, Here one visitor policy was in effect, So does anyone know if policy at St Regis has changed to green, as I lked this place better as access to bar Luck & many WG.

Thanks.

DuceXXX
03-02-20, 05:11
Hello guys,

My first post in Dubai forum.

I have tried (to go through the forum as much as I can. You guys are amazing with reports and all and that makes it difficult to choose. Trust me!

I will be in Dubai for only 2 nights this weekend and not the big fat rich guy. So in incall escort of 700-1200 AED for me!

So I need help with choosing a decent hotel with, spa / massage (with extra) nearby to walk upto and nice clubs around.

If I am asking too much please pardon me.

However I am looking Moscow Hotel / Sun & sands clock tower both in Deira. Got a few WA contact from FB who said to reach some lane and call them and they will receive me. 300 DHS / HR /2 shot with massage. Legit?

Please advise. My PM is active. Hit me up for Istanbul / SA / Bangladesh news!!

Thanks in advance.I recommend LE Meridian Royal Club next to the Airport. I stay there when I'm in Dubai usually 4 times a year for a couple weeks at a time. The Royal Club room will cost $200/ night, they have Jules bar on site filled with girls in the $700-$1200 Aed range. Plus it's an easy 10 min ride to any of the Deira clubs from there. Seven Club at Park Regis Kris Kin is my favorite drinking spot.

I'll be there March 12-18th if any of ya'll are around and want to wing man it. Drop me a DM.

MixedSalad07
03-03-20, 15:47
Pullman CC continues to be green with ID.

Does anyone have any new info on the Fairmount or the Sofitel Downtown? Still red with the exception of Cin Cin to the room at the Fairmount? Any up-to-date info is appreciated.

Looking to try Cavalli, Cin Cin, and Vault in coming weeks.

Poonhound69
03-05-20, 03:43
Hi I have stayed at Burj Ajaan often always green and awhile back stayed at St regis right across the street, Here one visitor policy was in effect, So does anyone know if policy at St Regis has changed to green, as I lked this place better as access to bar Luck & many WG.

Thanks.One visitor is strict in the evening and night.

I have snuck in a second girl in the morning chaos at checkout time.

Kokoss1
03-05-20, 23:41
Well appreciated thank you.

One visitor is strict in the evening and night.

I have snuck in a second girl in the morning chaos at checkout time.

KiranRocks
04-06-20, 12:49
Hi guys,

Am coming to Dubai for Expo2020 which starts in Oct, I might come in Dec. Or so, just wanted to know if Atlantis in Palm Jumeirah is girl friendly hotel or not? I mean I will book room as double occupancy, I hope it should be fine, am I correct?

Thanks and cheers and stay safe.

JustARub
04-06-20, 14:53
Hi guys,

Am coming to Dubai for Expo2020 which starts in Oct, I might come in Dec. Or so, just wanted to know if Atlantis in Palm Jumeirah is girl friendly hotel or not? I mean I will book room as double occupancy, I hope it should be fine, am I correct?

Thanks and cheers and stay safe.It's been postponed to Oct 2021.

Wicked Roger
04-06-20, 21:45
Hi guys,

Thanks and cheers and stay safe.Kiran your 44 FRs are virtually all questions or at least a 'yes bro' FR and all in the Indian forum.

There is a hotel thread and lots of advice in it related to your question so a RTFF would have helped but as Expo is postponed your question this time gives you plenty of time (18 months at least) to RTFF for the few minutes it would take and read a plethora of answers and comments to the question you ask.

KiranRocks
04-07-20, 09:13
It's been postponed to Oct 2021.Yup, I checked their site rite after I posted question here.

Thanks for the info again. I am coming to Dubai anyway in Dec this year, purpose is for other work ... I thought I will make it to Expo as well :)

KiranRocks
04-07-20, 09:28
Kiran your 44 FRs are virtually all questions or at least a 'yes bro' FR and all in the Indian forum.

There is a hotel thread and lots of advice in it related to your question so a RTFF would have helped but as Expo is postponed your question this time gives you plenty of time (18 months at least) to RTFF for the few minutes it would take and read a plethora of answers and comments to the question you ask.Nope. Sorry to say, but I think you might have read only those in my early days in forum. Yes, since I am from India, ofc my FRs and other stuff will be in India only. I was asking for help in Dubai forum because that's what these forums are meant for if am not wrong, to help others who have no idea about the place they are visiting. Yes, I will Read The Fucking Forum, a simple yes or no to my question might be enough actually, like for example " Yes, you can search the forum for further more info" that sounds better and helps you not to write so much explaining what you are thinking with a great sarcasm.

If am not wrong isn't this the Duabi. Hotel Information Thread? If not, then I request others to please guide me to the correct forums. Also, if there is a thread specific to Atlantis Hotel then I request OTHERS (not this gentleman with sarcasm) to please help me with the link to that thread. For the gentleman with sarcasm. I am asking for link because I checked UAE forums and I did not find a thread that is specific to Atlantis. Maybe there is a link I didn't get it. That doesn't mean you have to be sarcastic about it. You can guide someone who is not finding the required information in a proper way.

Whatever the situation maybe, a senior member like you should not show attitude and sarcasm when someoen new asks for information. It might be anything. I was not asking for a particular contacts for which you check my backgorund and see if I have enough FRs and whether am sharing my contacts in past to others or not. I was just asking if the hotel is GF friendly or not. I don't understand what is the deal to check someones profile and his posts and what he wrote and all, all this to say a yes or no to the guy who asked.

Sad and cheers.

Malayil
04-07-20, 12:59
Nope. Sorry to say, but I think you might have read only those in my early days in forum. Yes, since I am from India, ofc my FRs and other stuff will be in India only. I was asking for help in Dubai forum because that's what these forums are meant for if am not wrong, to help others who have no idea about the place they are visiting. Yes, I will Read The Fucking Forum, a simple yes or no to my question might be enough actually, like for example " Yes, you can search the forum for further more info" that sounds better and helps you not to write so much explaining what you are thinking with a great sarcasm.

Sad and cheers.The girl friendly hotel of today might become red tomorrow. Nobody can vouch for this for your visit in December which is 9 months away.

From your query, you have already decided to stay in Atlantis. I am sure that you have not booked your room yet. Assuming it is green today and people in the forum has confirmed it now (April), I do not believe that you will just walk in with someone without verifying in December.

I would suggest that you call up the Hotel in December and ask the reservation. They will immediately tell you whether guests are allowed (with ID in most cases) or not.

Hope this helps.

Want More
05-05-20, 04:57
I don't have my place anymore so have to use hotels.

Which are the good hotel apartments in downtown, business Bay area? Girl friendly is not a problem for me since we will always checkin together or plan to check in separately.

I just want to find 1-2 places where we can be regulars and be comfortable. Doesn't have to be permanent but can still feel familiar.

DogManDoofus
05-07-20, 05:22
I don't have my place anymore so have to use hotels.

Which are the good hotel apartments in downtown, business Bay area? Girl friendly is not a problem for me since we will always checkin together or plan to check in separately.

I just want to find 1-2 places where we can be regulars and be comfortable. Doesn't have to be permanent but can still feel familiar.There's a bunch of Damac ones in biz bay. I've stayed briefly at the Maison, which wasnt bad (less hotel, more apartment).

Otherwise the Dusit Thani just the north side of the Burj has got nice apartment rooms (is a proper hotel, currently very cheap), good bar there as well.

My other usuals are just hotel suite room style places, not so much apartment.

Makaveli87
05-07-20, 16:22
There's a bunch of Damac ones in biz bay. I've stayed briefly at the Maison, which wasnt bad (less hotel, more apartment).

Otherwise the Dusit Thani just the north side of the Burj has got nice apartment rooms (is a proper hotel, currently very cheap), good bar there as well.

My other usuals are just hotel suite room style places, not so much apartment.So Dusit is green? I did have one WG tell me it was but I wasn't sure.