PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34

Want More
05-07-20, 17:41
Otherwise the Dusit Thani just the north side of the Burj has got nice apartment rooms (is a proper hotel, currently very cheap), good bar there as well.
.It is crazy how cheap Dusit apartment it. It is a shame I am not going out, otherwise would be blocked it off for the entire month. LOL.

This is definitely my go to place.

Thanks so much.

Kokoss1
05-10-20, 14:01
Thanks for info I am little tred of Burjuman hotel but can you be more specific of this apprtment location as can't locate via google l thanks.

It is crazy how cheap Dusit apartment it. It is a shame I am not going out, otherwise would be blocked it off for the entire month. LOL.

This is definitely my go to place.

Thanks so much.

Want More
05-10-20, 16:41
Thanks for info I am little tred of Burjuman hotel but can you be more specific of this apprtment location as can't locate via google l thanks.Booking. Com app had the option for apartment also.

Kokoss1
05-10-20, 22:54
Is this the one on 133 Sheikh Zayed Road, thanks as I can't find one northh of Burjuman.

Booking. Com app had the option for apartment also.

Want More
05-11-20, 03:53
Is this the one on 133 Sheikh Zayed Road, thanks as I can't find one northh of Burjuman.Yes, this is the one of Szr. It is near difc and south of Burjuman.

DogManDoofus
05-11-20, 11:52
Thanks for info I am little tred of Burjuman hotel but can you be more specific of this apprtment location as can't locate via google l thanks.Prices are going up a little every 2 weeks.

FYI I have no idea about girl friendly status. Same as WantMore does, I tend to check in with my SB.

Kokoss1
05-11-20, 13:58
Thanks for clarification just as I thoughts as there is no dustin near Burj.

Yes, this is the one of Szr. It is near difc and south of Burjuman.

Fake It
05-13-20, 07:28
New guidelines released today allowing hotels to reopen say that only guests who can show that they have a booking will be allowed to enter the lobby. Hard to see this rule being maintained for very long, especially after international flights resume. Reports from the ground will show the true impact of this development.

Chaamp
05-13-20, 22:55
Fellow mongers,

Please be aware that some hotels are being transformed into quarantine centres nowadays.

I know of at least 3 hotels that is partially used for these purposes.

Stay safe guys.

Jimmy K II
05-18-20, 10:51
Of course, this is just like reading coffee grounds, but I'm interested about the situation, when life comes back to more or less normal.

I'm from Europe and flying to DXB is not possible for the moment.

May be in Sept. / Oct. There might be a chance for me flying to DXB (during July, August it makes no sense due to the heat.).

What do you think, will Corona have a seriuos impacts on the mongering scene?

How will hotels handle guest policy? How will bars, clubs, discotheques, AMPS, etc. Handle P4 P?

It's just to hear some thoughts.

My hope is, that from Sept. / Oct. On life is going back to normal and we can monger as usual.

Stay safe and healthy!

Want More
05-18-20, 12:45
How will hotels handle guest policy? How will bars, clubs, discotheques, AMPS, etc. Handle P4 P?

My hope is, that from Sept. / Oct. On life is going back to normal and we can monger as usual.

Stay safe and healthy!My guess is they will want everyone to register. Given how bad the business will be the rule I expect is that if she is registered they will let her in. They will be more worried about unregistered and if she can't be traced.

Your every single movement is already known if they want to make that effort. Those will just get tightened.

I am sure they know everything that's going on but letting it lie as it is a reality of tourism. They will work out sensible policies which will cater to tourist but be able to track all contact and prevent infections.

Blood Red
05-18-20, 13:09

I've been wondering this too. How will Covid effect the punting scene, not just for punters but also for the tens of thousands of hookers in Dubai. Will prices go down? Punting is the most risky activity there is with regards to possibly catching the virus, everyone knows that. That's why Brothels and rnt shops are amongst the very last that are being allowed to open back up after lock down. Given the high density of hookers in Dubai, the Dubai authorities surely know how much they can contribute to the spread of Covid. Plus, a lot of these hookers live in cramped spaces, it's common for a single room to have 5-6 women sharing. Not good when you talk about social distancing. If they are serious at wanting to control the spread of Covid, surely it can't be business as usual. I could be wrong, but I think hookers are in for a tough time in Dubai. I hope I'm wrong and things become more or less the same as they were 6 months ago. Debate!

Makaveli87
05-19-20, 00:49
I called up Dusit Thani yesterday just to ask, I said can I bring a guest, and she got my point and said Sir if SHE (I didn't say female guest, just guest) comes after you MAYBE it could be an issue and that it's better to register together. Basically not an outright no and most probably means it is allowed, because if it isn't, they usually tell you no and give out that silly line saying in line with police rules and law it isn't not allowed bla bla bla. Yeah, sure it isn't. I once had a receptionist get straight to the point telling me on the phone sir no it's not allowed to bring sharmoota.

This issue of whether it's allowed or not is such a huge hassle, I don't get why some insist to have a strict policy, what the hell is the difference between registering together or her coming after? If she is allowed to come with you when you register, then it defeats the idea that maybe some hotels don't want to allow WGs because of family policy or they don't the hotel to be associated with such acts, so it doesn't have jack to do with that because you can get her in if you walk to the reception together and party in the room like it's 99 once inside.

Makaveli87
05-19-20, 00:51
I've been wondering this too. How will Covid effect the punting scene, not just for punters but also for the tens of thousands of hookers in Dubai. Will prices go down? Punting is the most risky activity there is with regards to possibly catching the virus, everyone knows that. That's why Brothels and rnt shops are amongst the very last that are being allowed to open back up after lock down. Given the high density of hookers in Dubai, the Dubai authorities surely know how much they can contribute to the spread of Covid. Plus, a lot of these hookers live in cramped spaces, it's common for a single room to have 5-6 women sharing. Not good when you talk about social distancing. If they are serious at wanting to control the spread of Covid, surely it can't be business as usual. I could be wrong, but I think hookers are in for a tough time in Dubai. I hope I'm wrong and things become more or less the same as they were 6 months ago. Debate!They will just enforce 'social distancing' outside the room, in bars restaurants, keep pools and gyms closed until given the go ahead, as far as guests goes, there is nothing they can do other than saying NOT ALLOWED TWO GUESTS IN ONE ROOM, which they are not doing. They are putting temperature checks at doors.

Komnetkijken
05-19-20, 19:44
Guys, I believe the UAE-government (or actually the Dubai government) will take all measures required to ensure there will be no second outbreak of COVID in Dubai / UAE. Expo 2020 has been postponed; they cannot have that happen again. So I believe they will be very strict, and I don't believe clubs / bars will re-open again anytime soon. From the Dubai government point of view, it's just not worth it. Surely they will loosen measures once it's possible, but those are measures on public transport, malls, restaurant. You know, the usual industries. I don't they will allow clubs to reopen as it's obvious that this will create a great risk of new covid infections. And for Dubai, it will be *killing* if new infections are reported in international newspapers. That will drive international travel demand downwards, etc.

The only solution is to have a vaccin + mass vaccination program soon. Only then, clubs and mongering will return to the level as we knew it. Maybe you must present a proof of vaccination upon entering, who knows. And even in that situation, it's hard to tell if it will be back to the old level. The mongering scene is related to the overall / general economic level in Dubai. If business is going down with 10-20%, then that will also impact the money spent on mongering, hence girls will not travel to Dubai to do this job, etc. If business is thriving, money is spent and there's money to be made by these girls.

The above is just my 2 cents. I'm looking forward to the day I can fly to Dubai again.

Makaveli87
05-19-20, 20:39
Guys, I believe the UAE-government (or actually the Dubai government) will take all measures required to ensure there will be no second outbreak of COVID in Dubai / UAE. Expo 2020 has been postponed; they cannot have that happen again. So I believe they will be very strict, and I don't believe clubs / bars will re-open again anytime soon. From the Dubai government point of view, it's just not worth it. Surely they will loosen measures once it's possible, but those are measures on public transport, malls, restaurant. You know, the usual industries. I don't they will allow clubs to reopen as it's obvious that this will create a great risk of new covid infections. And for Dubai, it will be *killing* if new infections are reported in international newspapers. That will drive international travel demand downwards, etc.

The only solution is to have a vaccin + mass vaccination program soon. Only then, clubs and mongering will return to the level as we knew it. Maybe you must present a proof of vaccination upon entering, who knows. And even in that situation, it's hard to tell if it will be back to the old level. The mongering scene is related to the overall / general economic level in Dubai. If business is going down with 10-20%, then that will also impact the money spent on mongering, hence girls will not travel to Dubai to do this job, etc. If business is thriving, money is spent and there's money to be made by these girls.

The above is just my 2 cents. I'm looking forward to the day I can fly to Dubai again.Bars at some hotels, the resort types, and on the palm, are already opening up, but limited to guests only at the hotel. And staycations are being marketed again for people to come and stay. So it isn't iron clad strict.

Want More
05-20-20, 08:29
I think the Dance Bar type places will make a comeback. The girls are all far enough and every monger has his own tables. Some least.

Blood Red
05-21-20, 07:15
Another question is will there be a clampdown on prostitution given the obvious risks of contracting Covid through punting is the highest.

Killer69
05-21-20, 07:42
I've been wondering this too. How will Covid effect the punting scene, not just for punters but also for the tens of thousands of hookers in Dubai. Will prices go down? Punting is the most risky activity there is with regards to possibly catching the virus, everyone knows that. That's why Brothels and rnt shops are amongst the very last that are being allowed to open back up after lock down. Given the high density of hookers in Dubai, the Dubai authorities surely know how much they can contribute to the spread of Covid. Plus, a lot of these hookers live in cramped spaces, it's common for a single room to have 5-6 women sharing. Not good when you talk about social distancing. If they are serious at wanting to control the spread of Covid, surely it can't be business as usual. I could be wrong, but I think hookers are in for a tough time in Dubai. I hope I'm wrong and things become more or less the same as they were 6 months ago. Debate!The pricing is a tricky one. People are losing their jobs and leaving, and less tourists will be travelling (by that I mean even when Dubai eventually opens back up to tourists) until a vaccine is found (plus the summer months here are dead due to the heat). This means there will be substantially less customers for WG's. I would imagine many WG's will leave because of this, leaving a limited number of WG's in Dubai.

Reduced WG numbers would usually mean the price would go up if no other factors were taken into consideration, however given that for the pool of customers left there will be less money to go around (I. E. People cutting back on spend due to fear of losing their jobs) and the fact that many customers would want to avoid contact due to the high risk of being with a WG (due to reasons already mentioned here) then I would expect the prices to go down. That's just my opinion, but difficult at present to forecast the situation fully as a lot will depend on when they open Dubai back up to tourists. But until they do then prices for WG's should definitely be reduced given overall market conditions I believe.

AmRev2017
05-21-20, 09:27
The pricing is a tricky one. People are losing their jobs and leaving, and less tourists will be travelling (by that I mean even when Dubai eventually opens back up to tourists) until a vaccine is found (plus the summer months here are dead due to the heat). This means there will be substantially less customers for WG's. I would imagine many WG's will leave because of this, leaving a limited number of WG's in Dubai.

Reduced WG numbers would usually mean the price would go up if no other factors were taken into consideration, however given that for the pool of customers left there will be less money to go around (I. E. People cutting back on spend due to fear of losing their jobs) and the fact that many customers would want to avoid contact due to the high risk of being with a WG (due to reasons already mentioned here) then I would expect the prices to go down. That's just my opinion, but difficult at present to forecast the situation fully as a lot will depend on when they open Dubai back up to tourists. But until they do then prices for WG's should definitely be reduced given overall market conditions I believe.My calculation says, by mid-July or so, Dubai will open up. There will still be cases showing up for infection for sure, but it will be in control. Already it seems that the number of Active cases has peaked. And now the graph is turning towards the downside.

The same thing happened with South Korea. But yeah, "contact-sports" will be off-limits for some time.

Cheers!!

Wicked Roger
05-21-20, 10:17
My calculation says, by mid-July or so, Dubai will open up. There will still be cases showing up for infection for sure, but it will be in control. Already it seems that the number of Active cases has peaked. And now the graph is turning towards the downside.

The same thing happened with South Korea. But yeah, "contact-sports" will be off-limits for some time.

Cheers!!While I think some people are dreaming and I think not much will happen until September (summer and haj then over) the UAE is top of the table by far for tests per capita (16.9%) on MSNBC and other TV shows recently. When you compare to the USA (I think was 27th) you realise 1) what a liar Trump is, 2) how far USA has to go to meet UAE standards and 3) how well UAE is doing (albeit a smaller population base.

Cons68
05-22-20, 17:50
While I think some people are dreaming and I think not much will happen until September (summer and haj then over) the UAE is top of the table by far for tests per capita (16.9%) on MSNBC and other TV shows recently. When you compare to the USA (I think was 27th) you realise 1) what a liar Trump is, 2) how far USA has to go to meet UAE standards and 3) how well UAE is doing (albeit a smaller population base.Yes I am amazed at how well UAE has managed this one. I am still kind of waiting for something to blow up but so far all good.

Makaveli87
05-22-20, 21:11
Yes I am amazed at how well UAE has managed this one. I am still kind of waiting for something to blow up but so far all good.It has blown up, when you look at the numbers to ratio of population the official daily counts are very high, and that's just the ones who got tested, so you know the people out there with it is at least at minimum 3 x higher. It is exceptionally high among blue collar workers, who live in the same accommodations, it isn't blue sailing by any means.

Wicked Roger
05-23-20, 00:06
It has blown up, when you look at the numbers to ratio of population the official daily counts are very high, and that's just the ones who got tested, so you know the people out there with it is at least at minimum 3 x higher. It is exceptionally high among blue collar workers, who live in the same accommodations, it isn't blue sailing by any means.Anywhere with high density housing (eg labour camps, 6+ people to a room) is of concern. NYC is high density and it just now saying it is slowly managing the crisis. Singapore was great then migrant workers came back and lived in dorms (maybe 10 to a room) and COVID19 spiked again. Stats can be deceiving for sure as Trump thinks his stats are a badge of honour and his team have performed to gold + star standards LOL while most of the world think he is a moron who can't understand a basic kids book LOL.

The way to know of the UAE is doing well is by the numbers cases reported ad the 'are' statistic. Have not see that for the UAE but at least it is testing more which is seen to be a good thing from most media reporting I read.

Blood Red
05-23-20, 01:06
It has blown up, when you look at the numbers to ratio of population the official daily counts are very high, and that's just the ones who got tested, so you know the people out there with it is at least at minimum 3 x higher. It is exceptionally high among blue collar workers, who live in the same accommodations, it isn't blue sailing by any means.And you have to wonder what the count is among sex workers and the risk they pose when they go about their 'business', considering their number in Dubai is in the tens of thousands. And a lot of these women live in apartments where in say 2 rooms, you have 15 people easily.

Member #4717
07-12-20, 11:28
I'm returning to Dubai first time after the pandemic, Just wanted to be sure if the green hotels still green by the same way, or any new instructions added, are they still allowing visitors in the popular green hotels like Manhattan, Arbian Courtyard, Media Rotana, or not any more after the corona virus spreading?

Member #4717
07-24-20, 12:27
I saw some recent reports for Dubai including girls coming to room with no problem in green hotels, so I belive things still the same.

I'm returning to Dubai first time after the pandemic, Just wanted to be sure if the green hotels still green by the same way, or any new instructions added, are they still allowing visitors in the popular green hotels like Manhattan, Arbian Courtyard, Media Rotana, or not any more after the corona virus spreading?

Member #4717
07-27-20, 11:29
Another update for the same matter.

I checked by email with Time Topaz, they said that regarding COVID-19 situation they are currently not allowing visitors except who checkd-in with you, so I believe there are some green hotels which changed their visitors policies temporary, my advice for now days is to ask the hotel before you book even if the hotel was known as a green hotel.

Kokoss1
08-07-20, 18:48
I have stayed here in the past where they had a one girl per stay rule. So I booked twice.

Club Lucky 7 was ok but sneaked girls in.

Anyone know if rules have changed here. I know Rotana at Burj have not.

Any other well rated hotels in immediate area as many MP here that I likes to visite with normal services.

Blood Red
08-08-20, 06:16
Gentlemen,

Any intel on which hotels are GF currently? I sent an email to Pullman CC Apts who have always been super green for me but they are saying it will be no issue if we check in together, which is bullshit. How about Burjuman Arjaan?

Any advice would be much appreciated. I guess worst case scenario I will book at my preferred place for 1 night and if it's an issue, I'll change. Also time to hit up my DXB WG contacts, that's probably my best bet to find out which place is GF LOL.

Cheers.

AnotherDay
08-08-20, 19:38
Gentlemen,

Any intel on which hotels are GF currently? I sent an email to Pullman CC Apts who have always been super green for me but they are saying it will be no issue if we check in together, which is bullshit. How about Burjuman Arjaan?

Any advice would be much appreciated. I guess worst case scenario I will book at my preferred place for 1 night and if it's an issue, I'll change. Also time to hit up my DXB WG contacts, that's probably my best bet to find out which place is GF LOL.

Cheers.I'm thinking of going to dubai end of this month. But I fear that the hotels I go to (they were super green. Jumeirah areas hotels) they will fuck me up with some new rules. Because I'm intending to book at least 2 nights. Its been a while I didn't party LOL.

So if anyone got experience the past days. Please share haha.

JustARub
08-08-20, 20:58
I'm thinking of going to dubai end of this month. But I fear that the hotels I go to (they were super green. Jumeirah areas hotels) they will fuck me up with some new rules. Because I'm intending to book at least 2 nights. Its been a while I didn't party LOL.

So if anyone got experience the past days. Please share haha.If you're concerned about any of the regular green places, and are keen to bring back to your place then just AirBnb for now. Select the "self check in" option on the search filters and 99% of the time you'll get a place where you won't ever see security / registration.

Makaveli87
08-08-20, 22:37
I called up Conrad Hotel and made it very clear for what I was looking for, and they told me straight up if I want to bring a guest, when I check in I should just put any name down or even initials so I can bring in a guest later, they told me the names don't even have to match, just put any name down. And they said if I'm staying for more than 1 night, then to just make separate bookings for each day I stay so that I can basically always jot a name down when doing the checking in. In the words of the receptionist "We are trying to be as accommodating as possible to the needs of our guest".

So that's what I'm probably going to just do, I'm planning to go to Dubai next month for 9 days for a mini break, that is if the local borders are normal to move in move out again. Will book separately for each day and just go down in the afternoon, sign, and put any guest name down.

Punter6996
08-09-20, 00:48
I called up Conrad Hotel and made it very clear for what I was looking for, and they told me straight up if I want to bring a guest, when I check in I should just put any name down or even initials so I can bring in a guest later, they told me the names don't even have to match, just put any name down. And they said if I'm staying for more than 1 night, then to just make separate bookings for each day I stay so that I can basically always jot a name down when doing the checking in. In the words of the receptionist "We are trying to be as accommodating as possible to the needs of our guest".

So that's what I'm probably going to just do, I'm planning to go to Dubai next month for 9 days for a mini break, that is if the local borders are normal to move in move out again. Will book separately for each day and just go down in the afternoon, sign, and put any guest name down.I am currently staying in Millennium. Mont Rose in Dubai Science Park. I can confirm this place is guest friendly, but they do ask for WG's ID at front reception. If that is uncomfortable for you, then the only way around this is to actually have a car. If you have a car, then just drive straight down B1/ B2/ B3 parking and then just take the elevator straight to your floor without passing reception.

Makaveli87
08-09-20, 14:11
I am currently staying in Millennium. Mont Rose in Dubai Science Park. I can confirm this place is guest friendly, but they do ask for WG's ID at front reception. If that is uncomfortable for you, then the only way around this is to actually have a car. If you have a car, then just drive straight down B1/ B2/ B3 parking and then just take the elevator straight to your floor without passing reception.I don't mind at all for them to have their IDs checked at front gate, tbh I don't know any hotels that doesn't make that request. I'll have a look at that hotel. Millennium are a good brand, I'm picky I like to take good reputable hotels that are green, not just any place with four walls, a roof and a bed that allows you to take action.

Kokoss1
08-10-20, 13:24
Bump any follow up jhere? Thanks.

I have stayed here in the past where they had a one girl per stay rule. So I booked twice.

Club Lucky 7 was ok but sneaked girls in.

Anyone know if rules have changed here. I know Rotana at Burj have not.

Any other well rated hotels in immediate area as many MP here that I likes to visite with normal services.

Blood Red
08-11-20, 02:33
Bump any follow up jhere? Thanks.I decided to say Fuck Park Regis when they started their 1 visitor policy. I don't know if it's still valid, so best is to try it out for 1 night. They may have changed it as they are struggling for cash like others, plus a lot of the Indian family crowd they cater to are not coming these days due to Covid, so you never know, they may be fully green. Or they could be red, who knows.

Kokoss1
08-12-20, 12:37
Thanks bloodred and you are right would you have an suggestions in marina walk area, I never stay ed in that area but hear they are many spa and green hotels. ,Which would be a great mix on all MP bars soa. Thanks ahead.

I decided to say Fuck Park Regis when they started their 1 visitor policy. I don't know if it's still valid, so best is to try it out for 1 night. They may have changed it as they are struggling for cash like others, plus a lot of the Indian family crowd they cater to are not coming these days due to Covid, so you never know, they may be fully green. Or they could be red, who knows.

Blood Red
08-12-20, 14:12
Thanks bloodred and you are right would you have an suggestions in marina walk area, I never stay ed in that area but hear they are many spa and green hotels. ,Which would be a great mix on all MP bars soa. Thanks ahead.Sorry mate, I haven't stayed in that area since 2016 so my info is a bit outdated. From 2016,2 hotels that were super green were:

Sheraton JBR.

Media Rotana (awesome) - they had a separate entrance from where you enter the club upstairs and could avoid reception, plus no one gave a shit.

Recently for the past 3 years I have been staying in either Bur Dubai or Deira areas due to proximity to airport and the punting places.

Ronio9
08-13-20, 02:30
Hello mongers,

I'm coming to Dubai for 2 weeks & looking for 4 stars green hotel.

Any recommendations?

Thank you.

Wicked Roger
08-13-20, 14:47
Hello mongers,

I'm coming to Dubai for 2 weeks & looking for 4 stars green hotel.

Any recommendations?

Thank you.Been plenty of lists provided previously that RTFF will help you with. If you can't find please PM me as there are a few gems not on that list that I know well.

Good luck with the RTFF and look forward to your PM.

Zeyto
08-13-20, 23:08
Hi fellas,

Just wanted to know if the LE Meridan by the airport green. I may visit Dubai before the year ends but you never know with this covid thing going on.

Ronio9
08-14-20, 18:25
Been plenty of lists provided previously that RTFF will help you with. If you can't find please PM me as there are a few gems not on that list that I know well.

Good luck with the RTFF and look forward to your PM.Thanks Wicked Roger.

I went through the posts for the last 5, 6 pages but only reached with only 2 confirmed hotels millennium & Conrad if you booked it on separate days.

Unfortunately they are not convenient for me.

I would appreciate if you could share one or two of your valuable gems.

Thank you.

Wicked Roger
08-14-20, 21:29
Thanks Wicked Roger.

I went through the posts for the last 5, 6 pages but only reached with only 2 confirmed hotels millennium & Conrad if you booked it on separate days.

Thank you.Sure just PM me and can be resolved Ronio. Look forward to the PM.

Kokoss1
08-15-20, 00:26
May I know which hotel in Bur dubai, I usually stay at Burj Rotana last time green?

Sorry mate, I haven't stayed in that area since 2016 so my info is a bit outdated. From 2016,2 hotels that were super green were:

Sheraton JBR.

Media Rotana (awesome) - they had a separate entrance from where you enter the club upstairs and could avoid reception, plus no one gave a shit.

Recently for the past 3 years I have been staying in either Bur Dubai or Deira areas due to proximity to airport and the punting places.

Blood Red
08-15-20, 09:39
May I know which hotel in Bur dubai, I usually stay at Burj Rotana last time green?Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana.

Pullman Residences Deira City Centre.

Makaveli87
08-16-20, 01:53
Hi fellas,

Just wanted to know if the LE Meridan by the airport green. I may visit Dubai before the year ends but you never know with this covid thing going on.They were, but as you know, with COVID it might be different so best to call them.

Kokoss1
08-17-20, 03:48
Just to confirm toall same policy one visitor per stay, so will move on from here, to bad really liked location. Any others in area beside Burj Rotana.

Blood Red
08-17-20, 12:13
Just to confirm toall same policy one visitor per stay, so will move on from here, to bad really liked location. Any others in area beside Burj Rotana.Try majestic.

Also the 4 points Sheraton on Khalid Bin Waleed used to be green but changed policy so may want to inquire there as well.

JackThePlaya
08-20-20, 23:12
Hey,

Checking if Media One in Marina is green. Did RTFF but couldn't find any info.

Punter6996
08-21-20, 02:56
Thanks Wicked Roger.

Thank you.I am currently staying in 5 Jumeira in JVC. I booked for 2 adults on check-in and the policy here is up to 3 different guests per booking.

So you can make a separate booking every 3 days. Assuming you have a different guest for every night of you stay!

Blood Red
08-21-20, 17:26
Try majestic.

Also the 4 points Sheraton on Khalid Bin Waleed used to be green but changed policy so may want to inquire there as well.Looks like the 4 points on Khaleed Bin Waleed is a casualty of Covid.

Pullman Residences CC is very green, staying there currently.

Shiney1
08-21-20, 20:11
Looks like the 4 points on Khaleed Bin Waleed is a casualty of Covid.

Pullman Residences CC is very green, staying there currently.I think Four Points Sheraton on Khalid Bin Waleed Road is more of a casualty of the ongoing huge roadworks than Covid-19. I believe it will remain closed for a considerably long time due to the mess at its doorsteps.

BTW, I visited someone yesterday in Pullman Deira City Center Residence and was surprised to notice that the majority of the guests were actually staycationers, and that too mainly Arabs with families. Good to know that it's still green. I might try it next week.

Oh, is the Premier in Hyatt Regency now closed? I just drove around the area and noted that the outside entrance just after the Galleria is closed and locked. I also noticed that Conchini in Al Khaleej Hotel has also closed down. Perhaps permanently.

Shiney1
08-21-20, 20:22
Looks like the 4 points on Khaleed Bin Waleed is a casualty of Covid.

Pullman Residences CC is very green, staying there currently.Hi Blood Red.

Is it possible to take the girl from Deira City Center parking to Pullman Residence using the P3 entrance without going through the registration at the reception?

JohnReter335
08-21-20, 21:25
Hi Blood Red.

Is it possible to take the girl from Deira City Center parking to Pullman Residence using the P3 entrance without going through the registration at the reception?I think you have to go by the registration, without it the will not allowed you to go.

Wicked Roger
08-21-20, 21:43
Hi Blood Red.

Is it possible to take the girl from Deira City Center parking to Pullman Residence using the P3 entrance without going through the registration at the reception?Previously I did this and took a girl via the mall into the Pullman hotel. Got a call from reception asking me yo come down and give the ID of the lady.

Kokoss1
08-22-20, 00:08
Hi has anyone stayed at the Leva hotel, I hear good things.

Kokoss1
08-22-20, 01:04
Hi if ever you get info if green pleasse let me know It seems like a great spot.

Hey,

Checking if Media One in Marina is green. Did RTFF but couldn't find any info.

Joe Karnavic
08-22-20, 05:55
Previously I did this and took a girl via the mall into the Pullman hotel. Got a call from reception asking me yo come down and give the ID of the lady.LOL. Master WR also get caught once in a while sneaking girls in!

Blood Red
08-22-20, 12:56
Hi Blood Red.

Is it possible to take the girl from Deira City Center parking to Pullman Residence using the P3 entrance without going through the registration at the reception?Hi mate,

Honestly I've never tried it so I can't be sure. I reckon you won't be able to as there are cameras everywhere and they will require her ID to be scanned. It's for the best believe me.

Blood Red
08-22-20, 12:58
I think Four Points Sheraton on Khalid Bin Waleed Road is more of a casualty of the ongoing huge roadworks than Covid-19. I believe it will remain closed for a considerably long time due to the mess at its doorsteps.

BTW, I visited someone yesterday in Pullman Deira City Center Residence and was surprised to notice that the majority of the guests were actually staycationers, and that too mainly Arabs with families. Good to know that it's still green. I might try it next week.

Oh, is the Premier in Hyatt Regency now closed? I just drove around the area and noted that the outside entrance just after the Galleria is closed and locked. I also noticed that Conchini in Al Khaleej Hotel has also closed down. Perhaps permanently.Coochini and Khaleej Palace is closed from what I hear from a WG contact. I haven't tried Premiere yet but was going to check it out, although I didn't hear it was closed, just that it was expensive as usual.

And yes, Pullman Residences Deira CC caters mostly to families but it is very green as always.

Lakeside1
08-24-20, 16:38
Coochini and Khaleej Palace is closed from what I hear from a WG contact. I haven't tried Premiere yet but was going to check it out, although I didn't hear it was closed, just that it was expensive as usual.

And yes, Pullman Residences Deira CC caters mostly to families but it is very green as always.Premiere is open just not the same as it used to be so don't expect to much. Last week they charged 230 AED for entrance but it came with three drinks.

Lakeside1.

Blood Red
08-24-20, 17:33
Premiere is open just not the same as it used to be so don't expect to much. Last week they charged 230 AED for entrance but it came with three drinks.

Lakeside1.That ain't bad at all considering that's around 150 for the drinks on average, so a 80 charge for entry is pretty fair.

Entry at Coochini Moscow is 100 with a fruit plate, drinks not included. Regal is charging 75 entry with 1 free drink which is pretty good.

Shiney1
08-27-20, 09:50
First of all, many thanks to both Blood Red and Wicked Roger for replying to my earlier post.

I dropped the idea of staying at Pullman Residence Deira City Center as the lobby is very small and the 3-4 omnipresent bellboys have nothing better to do except to hover around constantly eyeing your bird when a guest is at the reception doing the registration for the additional guest. I then ended up in Waldorf Astoria Palm Jumeirah for 3 nights. It's a great hotel which is very much green. I initially checked in together with one of my regulars and brought in another girl on the last day walking straight to my room without going to the reception.

Kokoss1
08-27-20, 12:18
Bump here as I know there are reviews but can't find link any help here? Thanks ahead.

Hi if ever you get info if green pleasse let me know It seems like a great spot.

CharmingIL
08-29-20, 12:32
Hey everyone!

I have come to realize this hotel is quite famous between the working girls.

I would like to know if any of you have been to visit a girl there or stay there?

It's easy access?

Thanks!

Punter6996
08-29-20, 19:52
Hey everyone!

I have come to realize this hotel is quite famous between the working girls.

I would like to know if any of you have been to visit a girl there or stay there?

It's easy access?

Thanks!I haven't stayed to there but I did go to visit a WG there.

Just walked past reception pretending I own the place! Didn't get stopped except for temperature check.

Can't comment on the experience.

Setup a meet with a Vietnamese apparently on the 7th floor. Agreed for 400 but when I turned up, she said it was 500. Also the pictures sent on WhatsApp vs the lady standing in the door were not the same.

Bait and switch and not sticking to agreed rate is something I don't take lightly. Hence I walked!

Got to the car park and she msged me asking me to come back for the originally agreed amount! I just said No Thanks and then blocked her!

Kokoss1
08-31-20, 16:39
Confirmed So finely guest friendly, thanks.

But can anyone give me a preference between Media one which is a bit in the middle of no where not close to much.

Byblos which is in centre of action but a bit stale and Grosvenore house which is a bit expensive but I read good stuff, again all this could be out of date except Media one report.

Or any other suggestions in Marina area as I am a bit tired of Al karama area.

Thanks ahead.

Punk55
08-31-20, 18:26
Hello everyone!

I am planning to come to Dubai for couple of months this week and looking for a hotel or anyplace on monthly basis. Any idea if savoy hotel apartments in bur Dubai is green?

Read many hotels in tecom are. Which one is a good choice wherein I can get someone inside hotel itself (preferable Russians can go for monthly deal with a WG too lolY.

CharmingIL
09-01-20, 17:27
Thank you for sharing your experience!

I haven't stayed to there but I did go to visit a WG there.

Just walked past reception pretending I own the place! Didn't get stopped except for temperature check.

Can't comment on the experience.

Setup a meet with a Vietnamese apparently on the 7th floor. Agreed for 400 but when I turned up, she said it was 500. Also the pictures sent on WhatsApp vs the lady standing in the door were not the same.

Bait and switch and not sticking to agreed rate is something I don't take lightly. Hence I walked!

Got to the car park and she msged me asking me to come back for the originally agreed amount! I just said No Thanks and then blocked her!

Kokoss1
09-02-20, 13:36
Confirmed Byblos is red!! Media one green nmulti viistors and now Grosvenor anyone?

But can anyone give me a preference between Media one which is a bit in the middle of no where not close to much.

Byblos which is in centre of action but a bit stale and Grosvenore house which is a bit expensive but I read good stuff, again all this could be out of date except Media one report.

Thanks ahead.

Shiney1
09-03-20, 05:05
Confirmed Byblos is red!! Media one green nmulti viistors and now Grosvenor anyone?Just to clarify, Byblos and the neighbouring Signature Hotel are red only if you try to bring a girl from outside. The top two floors (14 & 15) of Byblos are reserved only for the Russian / EE / CIS WGs who offer incalls. Most of these WGs are on MR. Since the lifts are not key-operated, you can just go straight to the rooms for incalls without any interference (except temperature check these days). Just make sure that you keep your body temperature within limits and do not get too excited in a build up to your incall meeting. LOL.

If you are staying at Byblos, you also have the convenience of inviting a guest anytime from the top two floors.

Sonyc 08
09-03-20, 10:42

Thanks ahead.For the Grosvernor in Marina I was there in February and for me it is red I saw a guy denied to entry with a WG, however there are tricks if the lady is discrete enough, making it to the bar and then to the room.

Kokoss1
09-03-20, 20:55
Thanks for heads up well appreciated. I think media one must be the best to try?

Quick question are therer MP in marina walk area as I never explored this area and the reason I usuall stayed in burjuman area as all walking distances.

Not great to take transport and be dissapointed in choices.

For the Grosvernor in Marina I was there in February and for me it is re stayed in al karam burj area,d I saw a guy denied to entry with a WG, however there are tricks if the lady is discrete enough, making it to the bar and then to the room.

Blood Red
09-08-20, 19:06
Still my favourite place to stay in Dubai, it's close to the airport and it has a kitchen as I like to cook every now and then. Plus it's as GF as you would want.

Many ladies visited me during my stay that spanned over 20 days. Most times they came directly to my room. Once 2 ladies came up to my room and I didn't even get a phone call to ask if I was expecting a visitor. I guess they figured they didn't need to ask after seeing the number of female visitors I was getting daily LOL. It was a crazy stay there this time I must say. I got into several fights with my regular Uzbek who is a complete psycho case and a beeyaattch but someone who I enjoy fucking too much to ditch. Plus her loud screams when she's getting fucked, I was scared several times that not only the neighbours would complain but also we once even fought in the hallway before going back to the room which I'm sure the security cameras must have caught. I'm a regular there so I'm happy they respected my privacy and didn't cause any issue.

That's my kind of hotel, no walk of shame. Plus it's connected to CC Mall and the metro, so that's a bonus. But it's mostly a family hotel but that's ok :)

Tool Shedd
09-12-20, 12:40
Hi all:

Reading the last year and a half posts, I am suffering analysis paralysis.

I will be spending Sept. 24 - 30 in Dubai, I have no mongering experience there at all. I had hoped to spend at least half of this time in LE Meridien airport, but I waited too long to book and nothing is available there. Tried President, they don't have parking, I have a car. I read a post about Park Regis about a year and a half ago, seemed like a good choice so I booked. Then I read a little farther in the forum and found out they limit you to one guest per stay. That won't work. So I unbooked that one.

I came across Regent Palace and it looks like a good choice for location, green-ness, parking, etc. Does anyone have information on this hotel?

If it comes down to it, I will book the Burjuman Rotana, but the price is a little steep for me.

I like the location of the Regent Palace, central to Ratsky, York and other clubs. I want to visit Jules this trip too.

Any and all information will be greatly appreciated. If you have read any of my field reports, you know I will be glad to share my triumphs and tragedies after the fact.

Thanks all in advance.

Tool Shedd.

Blood Red
09-12-20, 14:41
Hi all:

Reading the last year and a half posts, I am suffering analysis paralysis.

I will be spending Sept. 24 - 30 in Dubai, I have no mongering experience there at all. I had hoped to spend at least half of this time in LE Meridien airport, but I waited too long to book and nothing is available there. Tried President, they don't have parking, I have a car. I read a post about Park Regis about a year and a half ago, seemed like a good choice so I booked. Then I read a little farther in the forum and found out they limit you to one guest per stay. That won't work. So I unbooked that one.

I came across Regent Palace and it looks like a good choice for location, green-ness, parking, etc. Does anyone have information on this hotel?

If it comes down to it, I will book the Burjuman Rotana, but the price is a little steep for me.

I like the location of the Regent Palace, central to Ratsky, York and other clubs. I want to visit Jules this trip too.

Any and all information will be greatly appreciated. If you have read any of my field reports, you know I will be glad to share my triumphs and tragedies after the fact.

Thanks all in advance.

Tool Shedd.It's hard to say which hotel is green or red at this time as most reports are out dated. What I would do is call or email the hotel and ask if your girlfriend can stay with you. If they give you a clear yes, go for it. If they are vague or say no, I'd book for 1 night and keep another hotel option open. That's what I did during my recent trip. Hotels are cheap right now so you won't lose much.

Tool Shedd
09-12-20, 15:30
It's hard to say which hotel is green or red at this time as most reports are out dated. What I would do is call or email the hotel and ask if your girlfriend can stay with you. If they give you a clear yes, go for it. If they are vague or say no, I'd book for 1 night and keep another hotel option open. That's what I did during my recent trip. Hotels are cheap right now so you won't lose much.I have just about decided to book the Burjuman Arjaan Rotana. The price is good and from RTFF, it looks like a rock when it comes to being green over the last few years. I have also decided to treat this as a tourist trip with some side mongering, rather than a full-out, how many can I nail in 6 days extravaganza. This will take the pressure off and I will still be able to walk when I get back from holiday!

Thanks for the advice, Blood Red.

Tool Shedd (Hey, we rhyme!

Blood Red
09-13-20, 16:13
I have just about decided to book the Burjuman Arjaan Rotana. The price is good and from RTFF, it looks like a rock when it comes to being green over the last few years. I have also decided to treat this as a tourist trip with some side mongering, rather than a full-out, how many can I nail in 6 days extravaganza. This will take the pressure off and I will still be able to walk when I get back from holiday!

Thanks for the advice, Blood Red.

Tool Shedd (Hey, we rhyme!That's a safe bet. I have stayed there a slew of times and it has always been super green. Multiple visitors allowed, sometimes they can come up directly to the room which is what I prefer. Connection to the mall and metro is another plus. I did check with them prior to my recent visit and they confirmed to me via email that my 'girlfriend' could indeed stay with me. .

NotElonMusk
09-16-20, 05:41
Hi all,

I'm planning to visit Dubai the third week of October, and I'm looking for guest friendly hotels to stay at. I'm not particularly picky about the quality of the hotel itself, but I love the idea of being able to go up to the bar / restaurant in the hotel and pick up a really hot girl on a whim, so ideally a hotel that has a bunch of WGs somewhere in the hotel itself or within very close walking distance would be ideal. Also, I'm much more interested in quality than price, so happy to pay premium for a beautiful girl, and not interested in hotels with unattractive WGs. Anyone have any suggestions of where I can stay? Considering staying at 2-3 hotels during my stay just to switch things up a bit, so open to multiple suggestions.

AdhamSabry
09-17-20, 13:48
I will be visiting in mid October. I am asking about famous 5 star hotels that are green (Having a pickup bar is a plus if it is available).

I used to stay at Fairmont (Bar downstairs gives you a late night Plan B).

No I am choosing between Address marina, Grosvenor house, or any other 5 star hotel in Business Bay area.

Thanks.

Wicked Roger
09-17-20, 20:33
I will be visiting in mid October. I am asking about famous 5 star hotels that are green (Having a pickup bar is a plus if it is available).

No I am choosing between Address marina, Grosvenor house, or any other 5 star hotel in Business Bay area.

Thanks.Adm (and NotElon).

RTFF as there are lists everywhere in the thread, call the hotel and ask, research aka RTFF.

Not. Rocket. Science.

AMA111
09-17-20, 22:29

Thanks.I recommend Damac properties in Business Bay if you don't mind the apartment feel. My personal favorite hotel is Sheraton creekside in Deira.

Prodi
09-18-20, 21:13
Just got an intriguing message from a regular, who said her friend is back in town and offered both girls for 1200 for the night. Now I'm aware of quite a few hotels that are green, but unsure if they allow 2 guests the same night? Any info or tips would be appreciated on this subject.

Cheers,

Prodi.

AMA111
09-18-20, 22:43
Just got an intriguing message from a regular, who said her friend is back in town and offered both girls for 1200 for the night. Now I'm aware of quite a few hotels that are green, but unsure if they allow 2 guests the same night? Any info or tips would be appreciated on this subject.

Cheers,

Prodi.Burjuman Arjaan should be fine, try it out and good luck.

Plush Tiger
09-20-20, 10:48

Cheers,

Prodi.I think that it is more a matter of money than anything else especially whenever a breakfast is packaged with the room. Many families and friends go to hotels and ask for a foldable bed so that more than two pax can stay in the room. So you can call them and pretend that your fiancé's cousin would like to stay with you one night and would require a foldable bed. Hope it'll work for you and you'll spend a memorable night. Waiting for the FR LOL.

Poonhound69
09-22-20, 14:51

Cheers,

Prodi.Check your PM.

PhrozenFlame
09-25-20, 09:45

Cheers,

Prodi.A hotel that just has a numeric value and is one of the two hotels in Dubai that comes with private pool and the room. Just call them ahead for clarifications. Hope that helps.

Tool Shedd
09-25-20, 13:09
Fellow mongers:

Regent Palace is solid RED. Desk lady said no visitors in the room, not allowed. Having said that, the lack of cameras and keycards in the elevator would be hard to stop someone from coming to your room.

BUT, it is a dump. Dated, dirty and dowdy. Very much in need of a deep cleaning to get rid of the dirt on the carpets along the walls and mold in the shower tile grout. Tried to go to sleep about 11 but the thumping of the band was so loud I finally got dressed and went down for a beer. Full of 20 something Indians. They were having a great time but it really wasn't my scene. Man / woman ratio about 15 to 1 and all looked attached to someone.

Dining options: 4 Indian restaurants, one Indian bar, the only breakfast option was room service. I got a so-so "American" breakfast.

I booked for three nights and checked out after the first one. None of my money was refunded. Moved to the Burjuman Arjaan Rotana and booked for the next 5 nights.

Tool Shedd.

Tool Shedd
09-25-20, 13:16
Just checked in to the Burjuman Arjaan Rotana. The gentleman at the desk assured me I was allowed to bring visitors to my room, as long as they showed "original" ID at the desk. I didn't ask if there were any limits, I figured if I don't ask I can pretty much bring whoever and however many I want at a time.

I was very tired today and wanted to take a nap to rejuvenate before going out on the prowl tonight, but I was put off for almost two hours while they "fumigated" my room. I hope they meant sterilized, the other would seem to mean there was an infestation.

The room is spacious and comfortable.

After the Regent Palace dump last night, this is nice. Hard to believe they are both rated 4 stars. Somebody that rated the RP 4 stars must either have very low standards or got some payola to do so. To me it was barely 2 stars. And I am not very picky when it comes to hotels.

Tool Shedd.

AdhamSabry
09-27-20, 14:37
Adm (and NotElon).

RTFF as there are lists everywhere in the thread, call the hotel and ask, research aka RTFF.

Not. Rocket. Science.Its not about FR. Theses rules change all the time and hotels change their policies. Also I have not found any review Regarding address marina, it would be kind of you to tag me in if it is there.

Also I have narrowed down my search into BB area, which is the most green hotel there, preferably with some onsite action.

Cheers.

Makaveli87
09-28-20, 11:15
Stayed at the Radisson Blu on the creek for nine day, it's green with no issues, girl has to just show ID at the reception.

Plush Tiger
09-28-20, 12:50
After the Regent Palace dump last night, this is nice. Hard to believe they are both rated 4 stars. Somebody that rated the RP 4 stars must either have very low standards or got some payola to do so. To me it was barely 2 stars. And I am not very picky when it comes to hotels.

Tool Shedd.It seems that the rating system is essentially technical on rests on the availability of certain equipment and amenities such as: valet parking, concierge, fitness center, private bathroom hair drier, desk, TV, phone or even if room service is available etc. It does not measure how clean it is or how comfortable the bedding is or even if the TV is a recent one or if the food served by the room service is good and fresh. Therefore you're better off checking the reviews.

Stay safe.

Tool Shedd
09-30-20, 13:13
An after stay report on the Rotana: Very green. I brought 5 women to my room in 5 nights, the same desk staff was there every night and didn't bat an eye at my entertainment choices. At first I had to come to the lobby and escort my escort up to my room. By the 5th night they just sent the lady up on the elevator after calling me for clearance.

The only issue I had was the first lady's EID was expired. The desk called me when we got to the room and said she had to leave. Should have pushed it and got a quick BJ, but I sent her down like a good boy should.

The room was spacious and clean, the rates low (off season, I believe). Being connected to the Burjuman Mall gives you a lot of restaurant and fast food options. Good location near the Metro station, it would be easy to hop the train and pop out one station away at York and Regal Plaza. The Burjuman location seemed to be pretty much in the center of action for the city. There is free parking for the hotel about 100 meters away if you have a car. There are plenty of taxis available at the end of the mall nearest the hotel. Breakfast was good, but the choices were limited.

I recommend it as a monger-friendly facility. However, I didn't try to take 2 to 5 girls up at the same time. Also, my ladies were covered modestly, not dressed like obvious tarts. I think someone needs to do more research here. Ha ha.

Tool Shedd.

DiegoTristan
09-30-20, 13:35
An after stay report on the Rotana: Very green. I brought 5 women to my room in 5 nights, the same desk staff was there every night and didn't bat an eye at my entertainment choices. At first I had to come to the lobby and escort my escort up to my room. By the 5th night they just sent the lady up on the elevator after calling me for clearance.

The only issue I had was the first lady's EID was expired. The desk called me when we got to the room and said she had to leave. Should have pushed it and got a quick BJ, but I sent her down like a good boy should.

The room was spacious and clean, the rates low (off season, I believe). Being connected to the Burjuman Mall gives you a lot of restaurant and fast food options. Good location near the Metro station, it would be easy to hop the train and pop out one station away at York and Regal Plaza. The Burjuman location seemed to be pretty much in the center of action for the city. There is free parking for the hotel about 100 meters away if you have a car. There are plenty of taxis available at the end of the mall nearest the hotel. Breakfast was good, but the choices were limited.

I recommend it as a monger-friendly facility. However, I didn't try to take 2 to 5 girls up at the same time. Also, my ladies were covered modestly, not dressed like obvious tarts. I think someone needs to do more research here. Ha ha.

Tool Shedd.Nice hotel. Have stayed in their suites before. But really I love taking girls into the jacuzzi, which this hotel doesn't offer.

DiegoTristan
09-30-20, 13:40
A hotel that just has a numeric value and is one of the two hotels in Dubai that comes with private pool and the room. Just call them ahead for clarifications. Hope that helps.Found it. Only issue is that it seems a little far south from the Deira / Burjumaan clubs which is where I prefer to frequent.

DiegoTristan
09-30-20, 13:42
Stayed at the Radisson Blu on the creek for nine day, it's green with no issues, girl has to just show ID at the reception.I like this hotel and its location, but prefer the Hilton across the street.

DiegoTristan
09-30-20, 14:12
Hi team,

I'll be back in Dubai I hope very soon.

Can anyone kindly recommend a green hotel that has a private jacuzzi / pool that isn't super expensive? I more or less always stay at Hilton Dubai Creek (they have some private jacuzzi rooms that fits 2 people comfortably) - But the last time I stayed at HDC they said that only one "guest" per stay! Is that still the case? I prefer to rotate my guests (one per night max, usually).

Someone has recommended five hotels, but they seem a bit far down south. I prefer the clubs in the north near Deira.

Wicked Roger
10-01-20, 03:57
Hi team,

Can anyone kindly recommend a green hotel that has a private jacuzzi / pool that isn't super expensive? I more or less always stay at Hilton Dubai Creek (they have some private jacuzzi rooms that fits 2 people comfortably) - But the last time I stayed at HDC they said that only one "guest" per stay! Is that still the case? I prefer to rotate my guests (one per night max, usually).

Someone has recommended five hotels, but they seem a bit far down south. I prefer the clubs in the north near Deira.There are a few that I have used so best you PM for the information Diego as easier and I need check my notes.

Look forward to the PM.

Fake It
10-01-20, 04:46
That's a bit concerning. HDC was famously Green. In fact it was the kind of place where your guests could arrive, register themselves, and once verified by call from receptionist to your room, they would be sent up for you. I was even told once (and confirmed) that if I had status with the Hilton and was staying in one of the Premium rooms, they would allow two guests at a time.

Multiple guests, self registered, no questions.

Would be great if someone would corroborate what this gentleman has reported.

Hi team,

Someone has recommended five hotels, but they seem a bit far down south. I prefer the clubs in the north near Deira.

Rookie12
10-01-20, 12:30
Recently booked a 2 night stay in premier Inn jadaf for 130 a night through the booking app.

Took a girl through the main entrance, was expecting they would ask her EID but surprisingly we just passed the reception straight to the lift and nobody even lifted an eye.

The next day parked in the basement and went directly to the room all though the lifts require a key card to operate, no calls from reception.

This hotel is quite green as far as multiple guests are concerned.

Cheers!

DiegoTristan
10-01-20, 13:08
It would also be great if someone could confirm that my recent experiences are still the same currently at HDC.

FakeIt, for context I've been going to Dubai on and off (some weekends) for the best part of 3 years and have a reasonably good grasp of the club scene in the north of the city. It suits me as I often take the early morning flights so the airport is close (after a night of action) and also don't like the long drives in the taxi back home with the WGs. Prefer to get back to the hotel quickly and relax. I've built up Diamond status with Hilton and most of the front desk staff at the hotel know me by name, and so historically I've had the same experience as you describe. Walk in the park when it comes to taking WGs up. Having 2 guests in one night (separately, not together FYI) was something that I did from time to time with no issues. In my most recent 2 trips (pre-covid) is when one of the Egyptian front desk chaps called me a few times to stay that I couldn't have another guest as there was already a guest on my room who had been added the previous night. After gentle arguing, he "removed" yesterday's guest and added tonight's guest. This happened twice, and then covid hit and I haven't been back since.

Hope someone has confirmed that they're back to normal!

That's a bit concerning. HDC was famously Green. In fact it was the kind of place where your guests could arrive, register themselves, and once verified by call from receptionist to your room, they would be sent up for you. I was even told once (and confirmed) that if I had status with the Hilton and was staying in one of the Premium rooms, they would allow two guests at a time.

Foshan
10-01-20, 13:13
I was in the HDC in January. I had the same experience as Diego Tristan.

Foshan
10-01-20, 14:47
I was at the DHC in January. I can confirm the experience of DiegoTristan.

Phuket90
10-04-20, 17:35
Recently booked a 2 night stay in premier Inn jadaf for 130 a night through the booking app.

Took a girl through the main entrance, was expecting they would ask her EID but surprisingly we just passed the reception straight to the lift and nobody even lifted an eye.

The next day parked in the basement and went directly to the room all though the lifts require a key card to operate, no calls from reception.

Cheers!Thanks man. Good option because many Sheikh zayed hotel are overpriced at new years eve.

You heard something about The Form Hotel?

Rookie12
10-05-20, 11:32
Thanks man. Good option because many Sheikh zayed hotel are overpriced at new years eve.

You heard something about The Form Hotel?Almost all hotels in NYE are overpriced in Dubai, but as for the form hotel, don't have any info. Although there is Arabian park hotel in the same area which I had been to last year. Stayed there for a week, most of the days you could just walk in with a girl but on 2 occasions they asked ID.

JackThePlaya
10-06-20, 14:06

Cheers!Damn it. I tried calling and checking. Told I am checking in with my GF and they said they allow only married couples. Guess I will pick this hotel next time.

DiegoTristan
10-18-20, 14:04
I was at the DHC in January. I can confirm the experience of DiegoTristan.So it's true. Anybody else confirm that HDC still have this (annoying) policy?

Rookie12
10-19-20, 05:43
Damn it. I tried calling and checking. Told I am checking in with my GF and they said they allow only married couples. Guess I will pick this hotel next time.I think as their policy they may have to legally say that but when I was actually staying there, nobody cared.

Makaveli87
10-20-20, 16:17
Damn it. I tried calling and checking. Told I am checking in with my GF and they said they allow only married couples. Guess I will pick this hotel next time.LOL, there is no such rule, you know how many actual non married tourist couples visit DBX? Secondly how are they going to verify you are married, there isn't some card holding document that says HEY WE ARE MARRIED. So they have no way of even verifying that information. Some hotels simply have the rule of needing to check in together, that's as far as it goes, none of this other stuff of you also need to be married.

Fake It
10-20-20, 16:54
LOL, there is no such rule, you know how many actual non married tourist couples visit DBX? Secondly how are they going to verify you are married, there isn't some card holding document that says HEY WE ARE MARRIED. So they have no way of even verifying that information. Some hotels simply have the rule of needing to check in together, that's as far as it goes, none of this other stuff of you also need to be married.I'm no lawyer, but I think the only regulations imposed by Dubai tourism authorities is that any occupant in a room at anytime must be registered at reception with valid ID. It's more of a safety and security stance rather than one of monitoring morality. Now, hotels and individual staff can choose to implement that rule as they please, typically ranging from 'All guests must be entered at checkin' or 'one visitor per stay' or 'any visitors, anytime, just register'. Hotel management will lean from one end of the spectrum to the other depending on a number of factors like; season, demand, incidents involving LE, the particulars of your booking, your familiarity to staff, moon sighting, humidity, etc, etc.

In today's environment, most hotels should allow a single occupant to have at least one visitor added at any point during a stay. If they say otherwise they are just being overly cautious and probably don't want 'your type' in their establishments anyway. Screw them. These dinosaurs of the hospitality industry are on the cusp of extinction anyway.

Personally, I am allot more comfortable having my guests registered rather than finding establishments that turn a blind eye to you sneaking them him. Safer for everyone. But understand some may be more concerned with protecting their privacy.

Fake It
10-29-20, 07:23
Just to clarify, Byblos and the neighbouring Signature Hotel are red only if you try to bring a girl from outside. The top two floors (14 & 15) of Byblos are reserved only for the Russian / EE / CIS WGs who offer incalls. Most of these WGs are on MR. Since the lifts are not key-operated, you can just go straight to the rooms for incalls without any interference (except temperature check these days). Just make sure that you keep your body temperature within limits and do not get too excited in a build up to your incall meeting. LOL.

If you are staying at Byblos, you also have the convenience of inviting a guest anytime from the top two floors.The suggestion made by our esteemed colleague sounds interesting. How convenient would it be to stay in a hotel with round the clock in-house entertainment on tap? Imagine waking up with morning wood and ordering a BBJ from room 112 followed by pancakes from in room dining! Seriously, I don't think I would ever check-out. Has anyone ever experienced this kind of set-up? I wonder if GFE services qualifies a hotel for an additional star rating. Certainly would in my book!

Blood Red
10-29-20, 08:28
The suggestion made by our esteemed colleague sounds interesting. How convenient would it be to stay in a hotel with round the clock in-house entertainment on tap? Imagine waking up with morning wood and ordering a BBJ from room 112 followed by pancakes from in room dining! Seriously, I don't think I would ever check-out. Has anyone ever experienced this kind of set-up? !Hey mate, I sure have, this set up is the standard operating procedure in Bahrain. Almost every furnished apartment and hotel is a working girl house, with 40-50 girls. At least it was like that back in the day and I'm talking about 2008 to 2016 when I went to Manama almost every weekend from Saudi Arabia. You check into a hotel or apartment, you get the WG room numbers from the bellboy and call them up to check and take. In many cases, as soon as one would check into the hotel or apartment, the girls would come directly to your room, no need to even call them. The notorious Phoenicia Hotel comes to mind. It was the first time in my life that I witnessed a scene like that.

Byblos and some other hotels in Dubai and RAK have this same method it seems.

Question, which Byblos is this. Is it the one in Al Barsha or Marina?

DxbProwler
11-09-20, 10:25
Greetings Gents,

I'm planning a daycation (early check-in and check out by early evening) in or near the DIP area. Or as close that side of town as possible. Nothing too expensive.

I'm frankly not even sure if the person I'd be with has an EID. Would a passport with tourist visa also work? Preferably, I wouldn't want this person to have to show any ID at all, and perhaps go straight up from a basement entrance or something.

Any recommendations??

Thank you,

DP.

FFMholco
11-09-20, 15:13
Hi all,

This is my first time in Dubai and I read (even here on the forum) different opinions. Starting Friday I will be staying at the JW Marriot Marquis Hotel for one week. Usually I don't go to hookers but rather Tinder or do other normal dates and when it's good, take them to my room. Is this ok in Dubai? What could possibly happen? Do you have experience with the JW Marriott? Since they do have public restaurants / bars, I expect it should not be the difficult to sneak a girl into you room for a couple of hours. Right?

AnotherDay
11-09-20, 19:48
Hi all,

This is my first time in Dubai and I read (even here on the forum) different opinions. Starting Friday I will be staying at the JW Marriot Marquis Hotel for one week. Usually I don't go to hookers but rather Tinder or do other normal dates and when it's good, take them to my room. Is this ok in Dubai? What could possibly happen? Do you have experience with the JW Marriott? Since they do have public restaurants / bars, I expect it should not be the difficult to sneak a girl into you room for a couple of hours. Right?Well. Most of the time you cannot "sneak" in a girl. But she can just register herself in reception and go with you in the room. Most of the hotels allow that. Just not the extremely cheap one.

AMA111
11-10-20, 18:31
Hi all,

This is my first time in Dubai and I read (even here on the forum) different opinions. Starting Friday I will be staying at the JW Marriot Marquis Hotel for one week. Usually I don't go to hookers but rather Tinder or do other normal dates and when it's good, take them to my room. Is this ok in Dubai? What could possibly happen? Do you have experience with the JW Marriott? Since they do have public restaurants / bars, I expect it should not be the difficult to sneak a girl into you room for a couple of hours. Right?Don't let the big busy vibe fool you, JW have cameras and excellent security surveillance, so just register your guest at the reception to be on the safe side.

Plush Tiger
11-10-20, 20:42
Hi all,

This is my first time in Dubai and I read (even here on the forum) different opinions. Starting Friday I will be staying at the JW Marriot Marquis Hotel for one week. Usually I don't go to hookers but rather Tinder or do other normal dates and when it's good, take them to my room. Is this ok in Dubai? What could possibly happen? Do you have experience with the JW Marriott? Since they do have public restaurants / bars, I expect it should not be the difficult to sneak a girl into you room for a couple of hours. Right?Check this post and the ensuing conversation http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1619-Dubai-Hotel-Information&p=2066634&viewfull=1#post2066634 about what could happen for not registering you guest. Although the circumstances are quite different, this is a sensitive topic still. I even once got called in the room for going in with a family member who was staying there without registering.

Stay safe.

Wicked Roger
11-10-20, 23:42
Hi all,

This is my first time in Dubai and I read (even here on the forum) different opinions. Starting Friday I will be staying at the JW Marriot Marquis Hotel for one week. Usually I don't go to hookers but rather Tinder or do other normal dates and when it's good, take them to my room. Is this ok in Dubai? What could possibly happen? Do you have experience with the JW Marriott? Since they do have public restaurants / bars, I expect it should not be the difficult to sneak a girl into you room for a couple of hours. Right?Despite what others have said (and I agree with that) there is a way, Stayed there and done it.

Can't tell you openly but PM me and can assist so look forward to the PM.

Kokoss1
11-11-20, 17:55
Hi as I travel often in dxb I always stayed at Al karama, burj areas and I am tired of this area. Even though I liked it as no need for car travell to visit most MP and incalls LOL.

Does anyone have a good medium cost hotel in Marina area to recommand with near spas, or inhouse bars, resto and maybe in house WG?

I checked out Media One and Crowne plaza which seem green but you never know they often change colors.

Question:

I am curious after reading forum members or rules that say no exact info on contact locations for exact locations of MT, salons etc yet we are allowed to mention Hotels names if green or not?

What is the difference here, LE check both anyways don't they?

Thank you ahead for help here.

FFMholco
11-11-20, 19:13
Despite what others have said (and I agree with that) there is a way, Stayed there and done it.

Can't tell you openly but PM me and can assist so look forward to the PM.Thanks a lot. This is off topic but for some reason I cannot PM you. Don't see the option.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Kokoss1
11-16-20, 15:04
ONo one stays in this area is it to touristic her than?

Hi as I travel often in dxb I always stayed at Al karama, burj areas and I am tired of this area. Even though I liked it as no need for car travell to visit most MP and incalls LOL.

Does anyone have a good medium cost hotel in Marina area to recommand with near spas, or inhouse bars, resto and maybe in house WG?

I checked out Media One and Crowne plaza which seem green but you never know they often change colors.

Question:

I am curious after reading forum members or rules that say no exact info on contact locations for exact locations of MT, salons etc yet we are allowed to mention Hotels names if green or not?

What is the difference here, LE check both anyways don't they?

Thank you ahead for help here.

Desert Sandman
11-16-20, 20:50
Shortly, which of these hotels is green?

1. Citymax Barsha.

2. Alkhoory Atrium Hotel Barsha.

3. Golden Tulip Barsha.Earlier this month I stayed in the Golden Tulip in Barsha and I can confirm that it was green. The hotel had only just reopened after being closed due to covid-19, so there were very few other guests staying at the hotel.

I arranged to meet my first girl in the hotel bar and the hotel reception took a scan of her ID just before we went up to my room. When she returned the next night the hotel did not ask for her ID as she was already 'checked in'. On another night I tried to bring in a different girl who had an expired Emirates ID. Initially this was rejected as the ID had expired, but she then showed the guy at reception a colour copy of her passport that was on her phone. We were asked to print off a copy of the passport at the nearby stationary shop, which we did for two AED, and five minutes later we were back at the hotel and up in my room.

Blood Red
11-17-20, 08:08
ONo one stays in this area is it to touristic her than?Rotana's are usually green. Media Rotana I'm quite sure would still be green. Plus, keep in mind that non married people can now legally stay together in Dubai, so I'd reckon we are going to see a lot more green hotels now. The ones that cater to Families will be the exception of course and the ones that want to avoid the issues that come with it.

Kokoss1
11-18-20, 16:14
Thank you anyone else on maybe crowne plaza marina or madia one marine. Thanks ahead will report whenI try;.

Rotana's are usually green. Media Rotana I'm quite sure would still be green. Plus, keep in mind that non married people can now legally stay together in Dubai, so I'd reckon we are going to see a lot more green hotels now. The ones that cater to Families will be the exception of course and the ones that want to avoid the issues that come with it.

Stykler
11-19-20, 05:34
The ones that cater to Families will be the exception of course and the ones that want to avoid the issues that come with it. Like the loud and inconsiderate Chinese families, where the parents let their screaming kids run around the hotel like a short changed hooker?

Freaky Mango
11-29-20, 06:00
Can any one update the status for Grosnover house. I will be travelling in January to Dubai. Also is Buddha bar still a good premium pickup point?

Wicked Roger
11-29-20, 22:16
Can any one update the status for Grosnover house. I will be travelling in January to Dubai. Also is Buddha bar still a good premium pickup point?Well 20 FRs and 20 questions LOL. Lots about hotels and status plus the customary request for digits (mainly in the Indian forum).

There is a separate thread on hotel and a quick RTFF would have provided the reply you need so have a look as took me about 7 seconds to find.

Also as you have travelled and stayed in hotel please share and contribute as contribution is fun especially from a newbie. Look at Pez612 FR in the Dubai thread for ideas of how a relatively newbie contributes (excellent FR Pez BYW very informative).

Sadly you seems to ask but not do much contribution and we love the latter on this board.

Freaky Mango
11-30-20, 06:32
Well 20 FRs and 20 questions LOL. Lots about hotels and status plus the customary request for digits (mainly in the Indian forum).

There is a separate thread on hotel and a quick RTFF would have provided the reply you need so have a look as took me about 7 seconds to find.

Also as you have travelled and stayed in hotel please share and contribute as contribution is fun especially from a newbie. Look at Pez612 FR in the Dubai thread for ideas of how a relatively newbie contributes (excellent FR Pez BYW very informative).

Sadly you seems to ask but not do much contribution and we love the latter on this board.Point noted. Please accept my apology. Well I have stayed in park Regis 2 years back. Was almost green with visitor registration. The 2nd night bought two Filipina from their club to the room. Within 5 minutes the security called and was up at the door. Had to pay the African security guard almost 100 DHB to look allow them to be in the room. Problem with park Regis is too many Indian with family stay in this hotel.

Last year tried couple of numbers from MR in JLT district, have to say that am quite impressed with their setup in JLT area. Premium apartment, clean rooms with proper hygienic standards. You select the girl with the service advertised and they don't disappoint you.

After this visit to Dubai, my mongering standard has gone up several fold.

DiegoTristan
11-30-20, 11:26
There are a few that I have used so best you PM for the information Diego as easier and I need check my notes.

Look forward to the PM.Sent, cheers.

DiegoTristan
11-30-20, 11:30
Hi team,

Someone has recommended five hotels, but they seem a bit far down south. I prefer the clubs in the north near Deira.Hi all, any update on Hilton Dubai Creek? Have they relaxed this "one guest per stay" policy?

Kokoss1
12-13-20, 21:37
FYI info this hoyel is to family oriented even though Lucky 7 is here So no more visitors red as red can get.

WhiteHatGuy
12-21-20, 15:18
FYI info this hoyel is to family oriented even though Lucky 7 is here So no more visitors red as red can get.T.

Think it depends on who you're bringing back. Stayed there recently and had no issues bringing back a nice Russian. That being said, she was dressed modestly and had a very innocent face. She didn't have to register and they even sent up tooth brushes at 1 am.

Just say Hi to the thermal guy before you head out for the night and you'll be fine.

Plus if they ask you can always say you are going to the club.

GvaCH
01-02-21, 15:53
T.

Think it depends on who you're bringing back. Stayed there recently and had no issues bringing back a nice Russian. That being said, she was dressed modestly and had a very innocent face. She didn't have to register and they even sent up tooth brushes at 1 am.

Just say Hi to the thermal guy before you head out for the night and you'll be fine.

Plus if they ask you can always say you are going to the club.Can confirm the same. Though I think you can register one guest per stay.

Kokoss1
01-02-21, 17:40
Hi.

I can confirm one visite per stay so book several seperate registartions lo avoid conflicts, as they apply this rule very strictly believe me I tried.

The guy above with russian lady was very lucky or charmed the guard here,I beleive.

IMHO.

DiegoTristan
01-03-21, 20:02
Hi all, any update on Hilton Dubai Creek? Have they relaxed this "one guest per stay" policy?If Hilton are still the same, what do you guys recommend? Will a private airbnb be fine do you think? I will be in Dubai from Wednesday.

JackThePlaya
01-03-21, 21:08
If Hilton are still the same, what do you guys recommend? Will a private airbnb be fine do you think? I will be in Dubai from Wednesday.Never tried the airbnb route before in Dubai but if the place is private and doesn't have annoying security, I would try a night in Airbnb. If it doesn't seem to work out well, you can always move to a hotel.

DiegoTristan
01-03-21, 23:50
Hi guys, sorry to sound like a broken record. Am landing in Dubai on Wednesday this week. Just wanted to touch base with you and see if anybody could recommend a hotel that has a jacuzzi in the room? I know Hilton Dubai creek does for some of their rooms (which I love), but I also fear that they are only allowing 1 guest per stay, which would be a pain! I really don't want to be locked into the same one guest for the whole booking.

Any suggestion of an alternative with a 2-person bath or jacuzzi? Perhaps even a good AirBnB or another hotel? Taking a girl into a bubbling jacuzzi is so sexy!

Thanks guys!

DT.

Osminb
01-04-21, 10:19
Meridian nearby the airport has specific club rooms with a jacuzzi tub from what I recall. Not sure of the status.

Hi guys, sorry to sound like a broken record. Am landing in Dubai on Wednesday this week. Just wanted to touch base with you and see if anybody could recommend a hotel that has a jacuzzi in the room?

JackThePlaya
01-04-21, 12:02
Hi guys, sorry to sound like a broken record. Am landing in Dubai on Wednesday this week. Just wanted to touch base with you and see if anybody could recommend a hotel that has a jacuzzi in the room? I know Hilton Dubai creek does for some of their rooms (which I love), but I also fear that they are only allowing 1 guest per stay, which would be a pain! I really don't want to be locked into the same one guest for the whole booking.

Any suggestion of an alternative with a 2-person bath or jacuzzi? Perhaps even a good AirBnB or another hotel? Taking a girl into a bubbling jacuzzi is so sexy!

Thanks guys!

DT.I think this one might help. JVC Five. I do believe each room there has it's own jacuzzi / pool / tubs of sorts. Have a gander.

Dizaster
01-04-21, 15:54
Never tried the airbnb route before in Dubai but if the place is private and doesn't have annoying security, I would try a night in Airbnb. If it doesn't seem to work out well, you can always move to a hotel.I tried it before and loved it, hotel runs are a hassle to be honest while Airbnb's are low-key and its nice to feel like you are on your own turf plus you can always get away with claiming that the place is yours LOL.

Also works wonders with side-chicks you won't believe how much easier it is to pull them back to an Airbnb rather that a hotel, makes them feel a lot less sluts.

T.

Dizaster
01-04-21, 16:14
Never tried the airbnb route before in Dubai but if the place is private and doesn't have annoying security, I would try a night in Airbnb. If it doesn't seem to work out well, you can always move to a hotel.I did try the Airbnb route and I loved it, hotel runs are a hassle while Airbnb's are more on the low-key side plus its always nice to feel like you are on your own turf and of course you can always get away with claiming that the place is yours LOL.

And it works wonders with the dating app game and side-chicks, you won't believe how much easier it is to pull a girl back to an Airbnb rather than a hotel room, it makes them feel a lot less ashamed.

If discretion is crucial to you always look for the ones within gated communities, with underground privet barking that has lift access. You get a card from the host that makes you access all the gates, you don't have to worry about security.

DiegoTristan
01-04-21, 18:42
I tried it before and loved it, hotel runs are a hassle to be honest while Airbnb's are low-key and its nice to feel like you are on your own turf plus you can always get away with claiming that the place is yours LOL.

Also works wonders with side-chicks you won't believe how much easier it is to pull them back to an Airbnb rather that a hotel, makes them feel a lot less sluts.

T.Do airbnb's ever have a concierge or front desk that would stop you from bringing chicks home?

DiegoTristan
01-04-21, 18:47
Meridian nearby the airport has specific club rooms with a jacuzzi tub from what I recall. Not sure of the status.Cheers, just had a look and couldn't find any specific mention of a in-room jacuzzi.

DiegoTristan
01-04-21, 18:58
I think this one might help. JVC Five. I do believe each room there has it's own jacuzzi / pool / tubs of sorts. Have a gander.You're right there are apartments with private jacuzzi at JVC five, but it's a little far from where I want to be and quite pricey. But thanks, helpful to know.

Osminb
01-04-21, 22:45
Cheers, just had a look and couldn't find any specific mention of a in-room jacuzzi.Check out their royal club room on the hotel webpage, they definitely have a whirlpool jacuzzi like bath tub. Not sure how big it is to be honest. Five JVC is your other option, but it's packed up with partygoers and privacy may be an issue with the outdoor tub.

Dizaster
01-05-21, 09:23
Do airbnb's ever have a concierge or front desk that would stop you from bringing chicks home?Always look for the ones within gated communities, you get an access card from the owner that lets you pass all the arm-barriers including the underground / multi level parking which has a straight up elevator-access. There is indeed security guards around but they only double check guests and visitors, you just waive the card and no one can stop you.

Super discreet, some of those access systems are so sufficient you don't even have to roll the tainted windows down you just waive it from inside the car. After you are done with the chick and you want to send her home in the early morning just call an RTA taxi and make him pull up to the underground parking and again send her through the elevator. Lowkey af. I have a few suggestions for such places PM if interested.

Before you check out just make sure the girl didn't clog the drain in the bathtub with her hair because I had a host complain later LOL.

DiegoTristan
01-06-21, 07:31
Thanks bud, have PM'the you!

Always look for the ones within gated communities, you get an access card from the owner that lets you pass all the arm-barriers including the underground / multi level parking which has a straight up elevator-access. There is indeed security guards around but they only double check guests and visitors, you just waive the card and no one can stop you.

Super discreet, some of those access systems are so sufficient you don't even have to roll the tainted windows down you just waive it from inside the car. After you are done with the chick and you want to send her home in the early morning just call an RTA taxi and make him pull up to the underground parking and again send her through the elevator. Lowkey af. I have a few suggestions for such places PM if interested.

Before you check out just make sure the girl didn't clog the drain in the bathtub with her hair because I had a host complain later LOL.

PeterSmithson
01-13-21, 08:38
Check out their royal club room on the hotel webpage, they definitely have a whirlpool jacuzzi like bath tub. Not sure how big it is to be honest. Five JVC is your other option, but it's packed up with partygoers and privacy may be an issue with the outdoor tub.The Royal Club section of the hotel has not reopened after Covid yet.

DiegoTristan
01-17-21, 14:25
Have finished a Dubai trip.

Stayed at HDC initially and there was no issue brining up several girls in the daytime. Only brought a girl back from a club in the early hours once, and checked her in as a guest. Not sure what they would have said if she was a second guest in the same stay. In the past they were sticky so I didn't chance it. Worked fine for me this trip. The way I got around it was to book a 2 night stint, followed by a further 3 night and asked them if I could keep the same room. Counts as separate stays and presumable the guests "reset" in between.

Also stayed at the Conrad. No issue taking a girl up around late evening, without having to check in ID at the front desk. Although I snuck her in a little bit rather than openly walking past reception.

V Hotel is very much green. Their reception is 30th floor and my room was on a lower floor, so it was easy to get girls in without ID. Front security probably think she's going to the bar on the top floor. A good shout and a good Hilton hotel.

Member #4717
01-21-21, 08:15
Thank you for these great info, what (V Hotel) refer to?

Have finished a Dubai trip.

Stayed at HDC initially and there was no issue brining up several girls in the daytime. Only brought a girl back from a club in the early hours once, and checked her in as a guest. Not sure what they would have said if she was a second guest in the same stay. In the past they were sticky so I didn't chance it. Worked fine for me this trip. The way I got around it was to book a 2 night stint, followed by a further 3 night and asked them if I could keep the same room. Counts as separate stays and presumable the guests "reset" in between.

Also stayed at the Conrad. No issue taking a girl up around late evening, without having to check in ID at the front desk. Although I snuck her in a little bit rather than openly walking past reception.

V Hotel is very much green. Their reception is 30th floor and my room was on a lower floor, so it was easy to get girls in without ID. Front security probably think she's going to the bar on the top floor. A good shout and a good Hilton hotel.

Joe Karnavic
01-22-21, 06:13
Thank you for these great info, what (V Hotel) refer to?It is in Habtoor City on new Canal.

Kokoss1
01-31-21, 13:53
Hi stayed here greener than green loved the place.

LazyAss69
02-08-21, 01:53
Glad most of the Hotel in Dubai are Open in Dubai.

JohnReter335
02-08-21, 20:44
Glad most of the Hotel in Dubai are Open in Dubai.I am also happy that they don't put restrictions on it and it could be more amazing if they allow your girlfriend to stay with you in the same room.

Mawgan
02-17-21, 13:28
Ex SB of mine is coming to town in 10 days and is looking for a place to stay. Asked me to help find a place. Sounds like she has decided to make some quick cash for a couple of weeks. Any suggestions for a place she can set up? Marina area is preferred. She's super cautious about security and access. I can make introductions to seniors if she is ok with it, but I am not sure I'd partake again after a long haul flight through a few airports.

Blood Red
02-17-21, 17:44
I have been staying here for the past 2 nights. So far, all my visitors have come directly to my room after me confirming over the phone that I am indeed expecting a guest. So no WOS and guests come directly to your room, which is my kind of hotel. Prime location as well.

Dg8787
02-17-21, 17:57
Does anyone have any intel on Signature 1 Hotel, Barsha Heights? Quality of hotel, location, girl friendly and etc.

TIA.

Blood Red
02-17-21, 20:11
Does anyone have any intel on Signature 1 Hotel, Barsha Heights? Quality of hotel, location, girl friendly and etc.

TIA.I know that some MR girls stay in that hotel. Whether outside guests are allowed or not is a different question.

Dg8787
02-17-21, 21:44
I know that some MR girls stay in that hotel. Whether outside guests are allowed or not is a different question.You can book room online. I am thinking of staying there and hunting wg's staying there or nearby.

Mdacoltpk100
02-17-21, 21:51

TIA.Rooms are modern and fairly small. You need a card to use the elevator so if you receive your guest outside the hotel you can just walk straight to the elevators and go up. Other option is to ask them to come to the M floor (there is a shisha bar there) and head up from there. Bunch of WGs are based there so everybody knows the game.

JyinJapan
02-17-21, 22:23
For a couple of weeks JBr would work well. Rimal Bahar etc. Access card entry and security at the entrance.

Ex SB of mine is coming to town in 10 days and is looking for a place to stay. Asked me to help find a place. Sounds like she has decided to make some quick cash for a couple of weeks. Any suggestions for a place she can set up? Marina area is preferred. She's super cautious about security and access. I can make introductions to seniors if she is ok with it, but I am not sure I'd partake again after a long haul flight through a few airports.

Dg8787
02-18-21, 01:21
Rooms are modern and fairly small. You need a card to use the elevator so if you receive your guest outside the hotel you can just walk straight to the elevators and go up. Other option is to ask them to come to the M floor (there is a shisha bar there) and head up from there. Bunch of WGs are based there so everybody knows the game.Thank you for the info.

Member #2621
03-02-21, 20:10
Anyone know if vocco Dubai is green? I've heard they have a MP and rooftop bar with some action.

JohnReter335
03-04-21, 20:26
Anyone know if vocco Dubai is green? I've heard they have a MP and rooftop bar with some action.Yeah you heard right on the roof top they have a bar and a beautiful swimming pool as well.

TheHobbyist69
03-08-21, 02:23
Hi Folks,

I will be traveling to Dubai in next few weeks and would be in this hotel in Mankhool area. Can someone help me and indicate if this hotel is green? Does it require for the visitors to be carded before allowing upstairs?

TIA.

Blood Red
03-08-21, 10:22
Hi Folks,

I will be traveling to Dubai in next few weeks and would be in this hotel in Mankhool area. Can someone help me and indicate if this hotel is green? Does it require for the visitors to be carded before allowing upstairs?

TIA.Why don't you try it and then report back rather than just asking questions? You could also email and give them a call and ask the question and see the response. Yeah they may not give you an accurate answer but try it. I usually do this and more often the not, the hotel gives me a straight answer and quite often they say ladies can come if they have ID.

I am also interested in this hotel as it's next to Burjuman mall and right next to where I usually stay these days (The Arjaan).

Lefeu
03-08-21, 16:04
Why don't you try it and then report back rather than just asking questions? You could also email and give them a call and ask the question and see the response. Yeah they may not give you an accurate answer but try it. I usually do this and more often the not, the hotel gives me a straight answer and quite often they say ladies can come if they have ID.

I am also interested in this hotel as it's next to Burjuman mall and right next to where I usually stay these days (The Arjaan).A bit harsh answer. Yes, he can try it and if it's not green, he would be wasting some money. Why join this forum then?

Blood Red
03-08-21, 16:28
A bit harsh answer. Yes, he can try it and if it's not green, he would be wasting some money. Why join this forum then?I guess I had my Wicked Roger hat on LOL. But his post history is mostly asking questions, hence my response, although I think I was fairly nice about it.

ToTheMoon
03-08-21, 17:42
Hello everyone,

Can you guys suggest some good hotel under $100. I don't want to fuck up anything as I've never been to Dubai before, also I'm 26 Yo brown Indian and I will have a girl from Moscow joining me few days after I check in, she's 19 blue eyed blond and certainly not a prostitute as there is no payment involved. Looking for hotel which would be friendly for both of us.

Joe Karnavic
03-08-21, 20:48
Hello everyone,

Can you guys suggest some good hotel under $100. I don't want to fuck up anything as I've never been to Dubai before, also I'm 26 Yo brown Indian and I will have a girl from Moscow joining me few days after I check in, she's 19 blue eyed blond and certainly not a prostitute as there is no payment involved. Looking for hotel which would be friendly for both of us.Try Hilton deira Creek or Arjan Rotana Burjuman. They will cost you about 100 $ per night on weekdays. They will not bother you as long as girl shows her passport. Since she is your girlfriend then there should be no issue in Dubai to check in any of the International hotel brands. Dubai is very tourist city and so many couples from all over the world travel here and have fun. Both these hotels are customer friendly.

I have answered your question without putting Wicked Roger hat LOL. He would have asked you to RTFF which is right way to get info.

Dg8787
03-08-21, 21:10
Try Hilton deira Creek or Arjan Rotana Burjuman. They will cost you about 100 $ per night on weekdays. They will not bother you as long as girl shows her passport. Since she is your girlfriend then there should be no issue in Dubai to check in any of the International hotel brands. Dubai is very tourist city and so many couples from all over the world travel here and have fun. Both these hotels are customer friendly.

I have answered your question without putting Wicked Roger hat LOL. He would have asked you to RTFF which is right way to get info.

Helpful WR always kindly and respectfully ask the poster to PM him for more information.

Joe Karnavic
03-09-21, 05:03
Helpful WR always kindly and respectfully ask the poster to PM him for more information.Hahaha, WR has tongue in cheek humor. He will politely ask people who do not have PM to send him PM for more info!!

ArmyStock
03-09-21, 14:01
Over the past two weeks I took rooms in Golden Tulip Al Barsha and Golden Tulip (Nihal Palace) - Deira. Both are green. They just asked both our Emirates ID and it was quiet smooth. No questions asked.

Casey69
03-15-21, 15:00
Hey Guys,

Can anyone say something about the status of the Seaview hotel in Bur Dubai?

Is it Green?

I love the Mariners bar and hence am considering to stay in the Seaview Hotel. I once heard they have a relaxed guest policy.

Please advise. Thanks Casey.

Dg8787
03-15-21, 16:42
Hahaha, WR has tongue in cheek humor. He will politely ask people who do not have PM to send him PM for more info!!That was my tongue 😛 in cheek!

SpeedoGhost
03-18-21, 03:34
Hey Guys,

Can anyone say something about the status of the Seaview hotel in Bur Dubai?

Is it Green?

I love the Mariners bar and hence am considering to stay in the Seaview Hotel. I once heard they have a relaxed guest policy.

Please advise. Thanks Casey.As of last weekend Marine (s) Bar at Sea View was closed. At least that's what they said when I called up. In any event the usual deal is that hotels which have major WG bars (eg York) have strict guest policy so you're better going elsewhere.

Speedo.

Tristan007
03-19-21, 06:10
Booked something in skz road.

Now hoping for the best. Can anyone else help me with few good clubs where I can pick up? Because I believe Yrok and Regal are not really worth. Intend to try Cavali. Any other place?

Tried pinging few veterans in DXB forum without much luck. Maybe they are busy with work or travelling.

Appreciate some help.

Cheers.

BW.Please clear your PM bro.

Have sent a message.

Mayurp
03-19-21, 08:39
Sofitel Dubai Downtown Hotel.

Kindly be informed that visitors not allowed to the guest rooms.

Palazzo Versace Dubai.

With regards to your below mentioned, kindly be advised that its allowed but all guest whose visit our guest rooms they have to pass be the reception for a copy from there ID.

Fraser Suites Dubai.

Please note we do not allow any visitors. The guest with same nationalities can stay together with valid identities provided upon arrival.

Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Deira Creek.

Please be advised visitors are not allowed in the room.

If the booking is for 2 people and both of you are checking in together, kindly provide us with her name in advance so we can update the booking.

Although not married you both can check-in together in the same room.

The Meydan Hotel Dubai.

Please be advised that you can stay in the property and provide you valid ID (UAE National ID or Original passport) upon arrival.

Queen Elizabeth 2 Hotel.

Thank you for your email. Please be informed that we require only Emirates ID from our guests.

However, only guests who are checked in can go up in the room.

Hope the above information helps.

Dubai International Airport Hotel.

We do not have any restriction to accommodate an unmarried couple in one room. If you both needs to stay together reservation should be for 2 adults,.

Hyatt Regency Dubai.

The hotel will allow unmarried girls to visit our room however we will need the original ID of the person who comes along with you.

Al Bandar Rotana. Dubai Creek.

Greetings from Al Bandar Rotana and Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana.

Kindly note that visitors are not allowed she needs to be with you upon check-in only.

For any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Swisstel Al Ghurair.

Further to your below mail, we wish to inform you that the accompany guest should carry valid identity proof upon arrival I. E. Emirates ID or Passport.

Ramada Hotel & Suites By Wyndham Dubai JBR.

Its allowed as far as your guest will provide personal ID card, or passport at the reception desk.

Fairmont Dubai.

Please note as per Dubai municipally we do not allow visitors in guest rooms.

Avani Deira Dubai Hotel.

Please be informed that we allow unmarried couple in the hotel, upon check in we require original / hard copy Passport or Emirates ID.

Hilton Dubai Creek.

Thank you for your email below. Kindly be informed that out side visitors are not allowed in side the rooms and only are allowed in the hotel pucblic areas (Pool / Beach / Lobby / Resaurants).

Radisson Blu Hotel. Dubai Media City.

Yes unmarried woman is allowed, however the age should be above 21 and she will have to provide her original passport or Emirates ID at the front desk as per CID law.

Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers.

Noted, But visitors are not allowed in the room.

Penthouse 1 BD Duplex Amazing Views Parking Gym.

Yes.

The Radisson Blu Residence, Dubai Marina.

You must provide the name to update in our system. Please advise to bring physical emirates ID or Passport to present in the reception.

Marco Polo Hotel.

It is allowed as long as you booked for two people and the 2nd guest has a valid ID with her.

Plush Tiger
03-19-21, 09:21
Please note we do not allow any visitors. The guest with same nationalities can stay together with valid identities provided upon arrival.
The hotel will allow unmarried girls to visit our room however we will need the original ID of the person who comes along with you.
Yes unmarried woman is allowed, however the age should be above 21 and she will have to provide her original passport or Emirates ID at the front desk as per CID law.Mayrup,

On behalf all all future visitors, I thank you for sharing this list of hotels. Although I never book I do appreciate the meticulous work it required and tedious process of assembling such a detailed list. I think this needs to be mentioned in the ROD thread even if it might change any time soon.

Also I wanted to bounce on some funny / weird items in the list that I quoted above.

Bona fide couples with different nationalities are not allowed.

Married woman can have an affair without having to show the ID, marriage certificate is enough.

If Municipality forbids visitors (I doubt they are the ones regulating this, more the remit of DTCM and others) then all other hotels are infringing the regulations. They will make a shit load of money if.

Don't they know that in this country legal age is 18?

My point is that some of these rules seem discretionary and as often there are based on some urban legend regulations that stick around without anyone really knowing where it comes from, hence the mess and the need for this thread.

Blood Red
03-19-21, 12:09

Kindly note that visitors are not allowed she needs to be with you upon check-in only.

.I can't believe some hotels still have this lame ass ridiculous policy. Fuck that shit.

AnotherDay
03-19-21, 20:17
Well some hotels want to be just family friendly. And some want to gain more money. Simlple rules the more you pay for the room, the easier to get outside guest, but majority will require to register them in the reception which is ok. Some expensive hotels sadly will not allow any new guest after 12 pm such as fairmont. But other expensive (more than600 dhs) will allow.

Mayurp
03-19-21, 21:27
I compiled this for myself as I will be travelling soon and I will need help with finding the right hook ups. .

Wanted to share my research so that friends here can be up to speed. .

Mayrup,

On behalf all all future visitors, I thank you for sharing this list of hotels. Although I never book I do appreciate the meticulous work it required and tedious process of assembling such a detailed list. I think this needs to be mentioned in the ROD thread even if it might change any time soon.

Also I wanted to bounce on some funny / weird items in the list that I quoted above.

Bona fide couples with different nationalities are not allowed.

Married woman can have an affair without having to show the ID, marriage certificate is enough.

If Municipality forbids visitors (I doubt they are the ones regulating this, more the remit of DTCM and others) then all other hotels are infringing the regulations. They will make a shit load of money if.

Don't they know that in this country legal age is 18?

My point is that some of these rules seem discretionary and as often there are based on some urban legend regulations that stick around without anyone really knowing where it comes from, hence the mess and the need for this thread.

JohnReter335
03-19-21, 22:53
I compiled this for myself as I will be travelling soon and I will need help with finding the right hook ups. .

Wanted to share my research so that friends here can be up to speed. .Hey Hi Mayrup,

I heard from a friend about this website he was on a trip in Dubai when he met the girl from this website and he was very pleased and give it to her 4. 5 star rating for the service so I just read your comment I thought I should share it with you as well https://honeymoon-escort.com/ hope you will have a good travelling experience in Dubai.

Best regards.

JohnReter335
03-19-21, 22:55
I can't believe some hotels still have this lame ass ridiculous policy. Fuck that shit.Yes in Dubai most of the hotels have this policy, if you want to stay with a girl she should be your wife and girl also need to show them their I'D or passport, when they approve than she can go with you.

Makaveli87
03-19-21, 22:56
Sofitel Dubai Downtown Hotel.

Kindly be informed that visitors not allowed to the guest rooms.

Palazzo Versace Dubai.

With regards to your below mentioned, kindly be advised that its allowed but all guest whose visit our guest rooms they have to pass be the reception for a copy from there ID.

Fraser Suites Dubai.

Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Deira Creek.

Please be advised visitors are not allowed in the room.

If the booking is for 2 people and both of you are checking in together, kindly provide us with her name in advance so we can update the booking.

Although not married you both can check-in together in the same room.

The Meydan Hotel Dubai.

Please be advised that you can stay in the property and provide you valid ID (UAE National ID or Original passport) upon arrival.

Queen Elizabeth 2 Hotel.

Thank you for your email. Please be informed that we require only Emirates ID from our guests.

Dubai International Airport Hotel.

We do not have any restriction to accommodate an unmarried couple in one room. If you both needs to stay together reservation should be for 2 adults,.

Hyatt Regency Dubai.

Al Bandar Rotana. Dubai Creek.

Swisstel Al Ghurair.

Further to your below mail, we wish to inform you that the accompany guest should carry valid identity proof upon arrival I. E. Emirates ID or Passport.

Ramada Hotel & Suites By Wyndham Dubai JBR.

Its allowed as far as your guest will provide personal ID card, or passport at the reception desk.

Fairmont Dubai.

Avani Deira Dubai Hotel.

Please be informed that we allow unmarried couple in the hotel, upon check in we require original / hard copy Passport or Emirates ID.

Hilton Dubai Creek.

Thank you for your email below. Kindly be informed that out side visitors are not allowed in side the rooms and only are allowed in the hotel pucblic areas (Pool / Beach / Lobby / Resaurants).

Yes unmarried woman is allowed, however the age should be above 21 and she will have to provide her original passport or Emirates ID at the front desk as per CID law.

Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers.

Noted, But visitors are not allowed in the room.

Penthouse 1 BD Duplex Amazing Views Parking Gym.

Yes.

The Radisson Blu Residence, Dubai Marina.

You must provide the name to update in our system. Please advise to bring physical emirates ID or Passport to present in the reception.

Marco Polo Hotel.

It is allowed as long as you booked for two people and the 2nd guest has a valid ID with her.For Radisson Creek, call them to double check, last I stayed there back in September for 10 days I had no trouble bringing guests, they just had to show their ID at the reception.

Nickc
03-20-21, 08:49

Interesting, is there an age 21 limit at many Hotels? I thought it was 18. Many girls I've bought back to my 'goto' Hotel were 18 or just over. If that) P.S. I need to find a new hotel) the girls at reception are great but God they tease me every time I come back. They call out the back "Mr Nicks back, lock up the girls" hehe. I like it but I need a break. I want to argue with them that just because I only love the girls one night at a time that doesn't demean the love I feel for them)) One time I stayed 30 nights and had 28 girls (2 repeats) I admit its not a great look at reception but at least there laughing.

Nickc
03-20-21, 08:55
Queen Elizabeth 2 Hotel.

I stayed QE2 a few nights 2020. I just took girls up to the bars or restaurants (the middle ramp) then just wander up to the hotel decks. The Hotel entrance is the Glass lift on the right but I never used it. It alls connects up once your inside.

Plush Tiger
03-20-21, 19:44
Yes in Dubai most of the hotels have this policy, if you want to stay with a girl she should be your wife and girl also need to show them their I'D or passport, when they approve than she can go with you.The ID registration is as per LE requirement (even your own kids have to show their ID) as for the marriage certificate the law has changed recently: https://www.bayut.com/mybayut/new-personal-family-laws-uae/ says: "As per the new laws in the UAE, the cohabitation of unmarried couples is now legal across the country. Previously, the UAE law for unmarried couples stated that cohabitation for such residents was illegal. The previous law also applied to unrelated flatmates of the opposite genders."

It's just a matter of time that all ensuing regulation, policies and ignorant hotel managers will end being aligned with the law.

Plush Tiger
03-20-21, 19:46
One time I stayed 30 nights and had 28 girls (2 repeats) I admit its not a great look at reception but at least there laughing.I am sure you broke a record there, I would not be surprised that your mongering bill ended up being much higher than your hotel bill (even if it's paid by your company if you were here on a business trip).

Blood Red
03-23-21, 07:55
Green as ever. Every time the lady has come directly to my room after receiving a phone call from reception to confirm I'm expecting a guest. The latest Irani visitor came up to my room and I didn't even get a phone call to ask! I guess they knew LOL.

Casey69
03-24-21, 09:30
Hi Guys,

Any recommendation on the Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers or the Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lake Towers.

They are 5 star hotels, so I would expect them to be green. Is that correct?

Please advise.

Thanks Casey.

WaterBoy747
03-25-21, 09:36
Hi Guys,

Any recommendation on the Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers or the Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lake Towers.

They are 5 star hotels, so I would expect them to be green. Is that correct?

Please advise.

Thanks Casey.I stayed at Pullman JLT a couple of years ago. Although, It was on vacation with my SO, I can attest to the fact that there was absolutely no one near the elevators / reception or entrance to stop and ask anything. (stayed there for three nights).

Cheers.

Plush Tiger
03-28-21, 09:34
I went there in the evening over the week end to meet friends. I can say that there were cats (read pussy) of all stripes. The lobby is reduced to a minimum and people head straight to the bars. Although I did not see people checking in and not, but I am pretty sure that this hotel is green.

Tool Shedd
04-09-21, 10:31
As of last weekend Marine (s) Bar at Sea View was closed. At least that's what they said when I called up. In any event the usual deal is that hotels which have major WG bars (eg York) have strict guest policy so you're better going elsewhere.

Speedo.Hi Speedo:

Can you elaborate on the "strict guest policy" you referred to in relation to hotels that have major WG bars?

I would like to stay in the York but if the rooms aren't guest friendly, that is a no go.

Also, I don't think they have parking, and I will be arriving by car.

Thanks in advance.

Tool Shedd.

Blood Red
04-09-21, 11:03
Hi Speedo:

Can you elaborate on the "strict guest policy" you referred to in relation to hotels that have major WG bars?

I would like to stay in the York but if the rooms aren't guest friendly, that is a no go.

Also, I don't think they have parking, and I will be arriving by car.

Thanks in advance.

Tool Shedd.A lot of hotels which have WG bars allow ladies into your room but you need to pay a charge like around 100 AED. Khaleej Palace has this policy. I think Moscow also as a WG that I know recently visited her customer who had a room there and she doesn't live in Moscow so it was an outside guest. Regal also.

Hanswehr
04-16-21, 19:48
This is probably a broken record, but the Pullman City Centre Residence and Wyndham Dubai Marina are still green as of April 2021.

Jacky1973
04-17-21, 05:19
Green as ever. Every time the lady has come directly to my room after receiving a phone call from reception to confirm I'm expecting a guest. The latest Irani visitor came up to my room and I didn't even get a phone call to ask! I guess they knew LOL.Which hotel would be best to book close to the Iranian ladies.

Stykler
04-17-21, 06:46
Which hotel would be best to book close to the Iranian ladies.Crowne Plaza at Deira is an option. You'll find some in the bar at lobby level, the name escapes me at the moment (Harry's maybe? Take a fully loaded credit card.

Tool Shedd
04-19-21, 15:09
Spent three nights in the Tryp. Very green, had 3 ladies visit, one per night.

I met them outside, in front of the hotel and walked them through the lobby. No need to register.

No call from the desk telling me to send them down to register.

Nice room, 4 star and good price.

Downside: Small bathroom and EXTREMELY slow internet.
Hard to get to, many weaving streets and roundabouts to get to the hotel.
Very far from downtown, a 65 dirham taxi ride of 30 minutes, or a crowded 30 minute ride on the Metro.

Overall, a good location, near Dubai Marina and JBR, where there is a lot of talent available.

Tool Shedd.

Plush Tiger
04-20-21, 06:44
Spent three nights in the Tryp. Very green, had 3 ladies visit, one per night.
Very far from downtown, a 65 dirham taxi ride of 30 minutes, or a crowded 30 minute ride on the Metro.
Overall, a good location, near Dubai Marina and JBR, where there is a lot of talent available.
Tool Shedd.Hey TS,

Glad to see you visiting DXB. Always good to follow your adventures.

I often do the commute from Barsha Heights to Downtown beyond. It should not get more than 20 minutes, even through if you take Al Khail road or at with some traffic. The cabbie probably took you for a ride or it was at the worst time of the day traffic wise.

Want More
04-21-21, 12:30
This has happened twice at two different hotels now. Not sure what's going on and if there is anything for me to be wary of.

In both the cases the booking was done just an hour previously on booking.com. Gave both the ID's at the reception and they could not find the booking. Asked for the confirmation number and went to the back. Came out and informed me that they found the booking, did the usual staring at the screen roilutine. They told me they can't issue the key due to a technical issue, apologiesed for it and send a guy up with us to opne the room. The room service bill was also hand written.

In the first case they retained our ID and send it back once I called them for it. Second time, he scanned the ID but didn't issue the room keys.

I make all payments by credit card.

Any idea if this is actually system issue or something else is going on.

I miss having my apartment.

Plush Tiger
04-21-21, 21:38
In both the cases the booking was done just an hour previously on booking.com. Gave both the ID's at the reception and they could not find the booking. Asked for the confirmation number and went to the back.A friend got a similar issue. As he wanted to check in a couple hours earlier, they told him they did not find the booking in their system. He called booking.com they told him that the booking will appear at check-in time, which is silly since payment was done already so the system needs to get a notification that a room had to be booked. He kept being bounced back and forth between the hotel staff and booking hotline till check in time, when the booking "appeared" like by magic in the hotel's system. But I don't think there's been anything unusual with his passport (he was a tourist) or the keys otherwise he would have mentioned it I bet. So my take on this is that hotels don't want to grant early check-in so they invent this story of not finding the booking in their system. As for the ID, keys and handwritten invoice, evidence makes me think they did not want to register you in their system (IT systems nowadays are rarely down).

Lazy Summer
04-21-21, 23:14
This has happened twice at two different hotels now. Not sure what's going on and if there is anything for me to be wary of.

In both the cases the booking was done just an hour previously on booking.com. Gave both the ID's at the reception and they could not find the booking. Asked for the confirmation number and went to the back. Came out and informed me that they found the booking, did the usual staring at the screen routine. They told me they can't issue the key due to a technical issue, apologised for it and send a guy up with us to open the room. The room service bill was also hand written.

In the first case they retained our ID and send it back once I called them for it. Second time, he scanned the ID but didn't issue the room keys.

I make all payments by credit card.

Any idea if this is actually system issue or something else is going on.

I miss having my apartment.You were not checked in and the hotel staff pocketed the cash equivalent of your credit card payment. If there was a police raid, you would have been caught. The payment you made by credit card was transferred to a room where the guest had paid cash and the cash that guest had paid pocketed by hotel staff. As there was no check in, no key could be issued and the staff went to open the door.

In simple terms, two guests, two payments but one check in. Cash goes to hotel staff, credit card payment goes to hotel. This is a common scam in hotels where the guest is not expected to stay long. Hope I am clear

Want More
04-22-21, 03:16
You were not checked in and the hotel staff pocketed the cash equivalent of your credit card payment. If there was a police raid, you would have been caught. The payment you made by credit card was transferred to a room where the guest had paid cash and the cash that guest had paid pocketed by hotel staff. As there was no check in, no key could be issued and the staff went to open the door.

In simple terms, two guests, two payments but one check in. Cash goes to hotel staff, credit card payment goes to hotel. This is a common scam in hotels where the guest is not expected to stay long. Hope I am clearThanks, I understand this now. Quite an elaborate scam, and puts me and the hotel at random risk. Police raids are unlikely in these hotels but I see your point. I think the clues they look for is recent bookings by a couple, I was in work clothes, I did not have luggage. I will ask for a payment invoice next time onwards so even in the remote case of a problem there is document that I have gone via their reception and not sneaked in.

Thanks man. This is perfect!

Want More
04-22-21, 03:29
Thanks, I understand this now. Quite an elaborate scam, and puts me and the hotel at random risk. Police raids are unlikely in these hotels but I see your point. I think the clues they look for is recent bookings by a couple, I was in work clothes, I did not have luggage. I will ask for a payment invoice next time onwards so even in the remote case of a problem there is document that I have gone via their reception and not sneaked in.

Thanks man. This is perfect!The other option which I will use is to make the payment via booking.com so the hotel can't take it under a different room. Very clever of the staff to route my card payment to another room.

Punter6996
04-25-21, 20:00
I went there in the evening over the week end to meet friends. I can say that there were cats (read pussy) of all stripes. The lobby is reduced to a minimum and people head straight to the bars. Although I did not see people checking in and not, but I am pretty sure that this hotel is green.I stayed there last year. At the time their policy was max 3 guests per booking. So if you book for a week there, you will only be allowed 3 guests in total. So if you are staying for more than 3 days, better to split your booking.

Blood Red
04-30-21, 17:08
Hey Guys,

I usually stay at a 5 star hotel during my stay in Dubai which costs me an arm and leg, so was thinking about trying the AirBnB route this time. I don't see many posts on it. So was wondering, how many of you have tried getting an apartment / room by AirBnB and what was the experience like? Are they usually GF? Can you bring in different girls? Do you have to confirm these points with the host in advance?

There is option for self check in, but how does this all work in Dubai is the question. Do you have to bribe the security guard to look the other way when different girls visit you every day? I see many options for rooms and prices are also good compared to a hotel. All I really need is a clean place with a kitchen and washer / dryer in a prime location.

Cheers.

Minix
04-30-21, 18:11
The idea of getting a airbnb (or rent straight from the management company) has been playing in my head as well. From experience renting I know you won't get any issues with security since you have the key card to enter the building. If there are visitors they just call the intercom and you open. No questions. Also the host would not care if you get visitors, they won't know either.

I don't think it is really interesting to rent for a night or two compared with hotels, but rather for bi weekly or monthly basis to get better rates as well. Heck I might be open to 'grouprent' an apartment with trusted senior members and rotate haha.

Hey Guys,

I usually stay at a 5 star hotel during my stay in Dubai which costs me an arm and leg, so was thinking about trying the AirBnB route this time. I don't see many posts on it. So was wondering, how many of you have tried getting an apartment / room by AirBnB and what was the experience like? Are they usually GF? Can you bring in different girls? Do you have to confirm these points with the host in advance?

There is option for self check in, but how does this all work in Dubai is the question. Do you have to bribe the security guard to look the other way when different girls visit you every day? I see many options for rooms and prices are also good compared to a hotel. All I really need is a clean place with a kitchen and washer / dryer in a prime location.

Cheers.

DimDerp
05-01-21, 05:14
Hey Guys,

Cheers.I have rented from a couple of companies that specialize in short term rentals (weeks to month long) from property finder and overall have had positive experiences.

If the guest is entering with you or if you come down to get them security won't give you any trouble (even if its a different girl each day). No you don't have to confirm with the hosts in advance, but of course check the ad for redflags to make sure they don't seem weirdly restrictive about any guests. As Minix said with the intercom your guests can enter easily without even chatting with security as well if you are inside waiting. I will say though at one building I viewed to possibly rent (Duja) but didn't actually stay in security was a bit annoying to deal with just to view the place that I would maybe stay away from it personally.

As far as self check-in its super easy and the same if you stayed at an airbnb in other countries. A day or so before arrival the rental company gives your information to security in the building and shares the full apartment details with you over email. Security adds your ID / passport to to the system once you arrive and let you up to the apartment. The apartment will be left unlocked with all keys and access cards inside.

Plush Tiger
05-01-21, 08:16
Hey Guys,

Cheers.It was a while ago for one night stand. The studio was in JLT which was ok location and facilities wise. Otherwise, since I booked for two people they did request the IDs at booking time to register the guest with DTCM.

Mad Hatter
05-02-21, 12:02
I use Airbnbs exclusively when I travel outside of Dubai (only once since Covid). I always prefer using them since there is a greater sense of privacy and most importantly. It is a more comfortable environment. Get one with a great view and some good wine and panties drop quick (especially if it is an SA girl).

Friends / Clients visiting Dubai have used Airbnbs for their play and so have I occasionally.

It is quite safe and secure. Additionally, I have never faced issues with security. They never bat an eyelid if a different woman enters with you. Neither do they care if you buzz any of the women in.

Check in happens 2 ways here:

- Agency informs security who takes your details and hands over keys / keycard.

- With Villas, the agency / caretaker meets you and hands over the keys or uses a lockbox on site.

We have rented villas on the palm a few times. A couple of times directly from the owner (an ex-Sugarbaby who knows exactly what is about to go down).

Member #4717
05-04-21, 06:41
Hello all,

Any idea if Tulip apartments in Albarsha is green or not?, I know that Golden Tulip Albarsha is green, but I prefer the Tulip apartments since it's directly opposite to mall of Emirates where I go to regularly in my trips.

Thanks.

Want More
05-04-21, 13:09
I just wanted to make sure that I have this correct.

I always check in with my companion and both of us have our ID's. I have never been denied check-in. Mentioned the incidence which happened twice but even then we were checked in properly.

My assumption is that by checking in together with ID, every hotel is fine. No gree / red stuff.

Anyone have a different take on this?

Joe Karnavic
05-04-21, 17:14
I just wanted to make sure that I have this correct.

I always check in with my companion and both of us have our ID's. I have never been denied check-in. Mentioned the incidence which happened twice but even then we were checked in properly.

My assumption is that by checking in together with ID, every hotel is fine. No gree / red stuff.

Anyone have a different take on this?That is correct WM in 95% of cases earlier. I have checked in together or checked in first and she came later many times in Dubai hotels and never had issue. Earlier some hotels were refusing entry to unmarried couples but that rule is now scrapped. Hence now no hotel will deny you entry. By checking in together you are taking Green / red stuff out of equation. Taking multiple girls in a day or checking other girl next day can be challenge in some hotels.

Want More
05-04-21, 18:12
Taking multiple girls in a day or checking other girl next day can be challenge in some hotels.

Thanks JK the wise one!

One is plenty for me in most cases, however if this weekend celebration works out with Coco the way I expect then I will soon have to set up for a 3 some. Connecting rooms have worked out fine before for that.

This airbnb conversation on this thread has got me thinking about them now.

Hanswehr
05-08-21, 07:34
I am pretty sure 4 seasons in DIFC is green. A friend and me each took girls here and the front desk didn't even look at us or prevent us from going to the elevator. Then again, we were all the same race and the girls were dressed modestly so maybe they thought they were our GFs.

JohnBravo11
05-10-21, 08:17
Hello bros,

As I am super new, I would like to ask you guys what are the risks associated with visiting an MR girl in her hotel in Tecom other than.

Being bait & switch (the girl is reviewed well), should I worry about legal consequences or police or so? How its going? Do the hotel staff care? Are there raids in such places?

Thanks for your responses.

AnotherDay
05-10-21, 21:03
Hello bros,

As I am super new, I would like to ask you guys what are the risks associated with visiting an MR girl in her hotel in Tecom other than.

Being bait & switch (the girl is reviewed well), should I worry about legal consequences or police or so? How its going? Do the hotel staff care? Are there raids in such places?

Thanks for your responses.Just my personal opinion. Its safe to visit a girl in the hotel than any where else. I don't get the raid part. Its mostly for problematic areas (human trafficking cases), and sometimes massage parlors which violates some rules.

No body cares what you do as long as there are no problemos. Just ensure its not an bait and switch. And at least reviewed girls or reputable agencies. And enjoy your time.

CharmingIL
05-11-21, 06:35
Hey!

I was just wondering if you guys when visiting girls in their incall places at hotels (specially the well-knows like Signature 1 & Byblos), do you need to show ID on the front desk or usually just pass and go straight to the lobby?

Hanswehr
05-11-21, 15:13
Hey!

I was just wondering if you guys when visiting girls in their incall places at hotels (specially the well-knows like Signature 1 & Byblos), do you need to show ID on the front desk or usually just pass and go straight to the lobby?I saw a girl at Byblos a short while ago and did not check in. Walked straight into the elevator and no one blinked an eye. Then straight to her room because the elevator requires no key.

I know that the elevator at Signature 1 does require a key card to go up past the mezzanine floor, at least as of April 2021.

CharmingIL
05-11-21, 20:23
I saw a girl at Byblos a short while ago and did not check in. Walked straight into the elevator and no one blinked an eye. Then straight to her room because the elevator requires no key.

I know that the elevator at Signature 1 does require a key card to go up past the mezzanine floor, at least as of April 2021.Thank you so much!

Arxon
05-12-21, 20:53
Hello guys,

My first report for recent weeks:

Burjuman Arjaan. Very green. No problem to take 2 - 3 girls per day there. I had threesome as well there without any problems.

Signature 1 Hotel Tecom. Green. Did not get even call when girl from MR came to my room.

Raftaar
05-21-21, 20:22
-Intercontinental Festival City: Green. Had 3 girls together once going in with me late night, nobody asked anything. Another day had a MR girl who also entered the hotel with me, same, straight to the elevator. However during my long stay there, I did not see many customers engaging in this activity. Highly recommend this hotel with very good facilities and a mall next door. Also during Ramadan they had incredible pricing, less than 1/3 of the normal price.

-Sheraton Grand SZR: Green. Quite obvious seeing the late night activities going on. Had a girl, entered the hotel together straight to elevator, no question asked. Nice hotel but pool area not so fancy.

-Five Jumeirah Village: Green with limitations. It is a party hotel. Had booked a Viet outcall from MR, she arrived at the ground floor. There is security guard in front of elevator entrances, who from the evening start checking everyone using their Ipad before giving access. I was told to check her in at the lobby reception on 5th floor before getting her access. Then access was granted. I had booked a jacuzzi suite, the room is big and the balcony huge with a very good jacuzzi. I was planning to have 2 Pinays together the next day, so I called reception to ask if it would be allowed, she told me since I had the jacuzzi suite, I was allowed 4 guests total for my stay, since I had already 1 (plus me), I could have 2 more guests for this stay. So keep that in mind, especially if you have a normal room then it is just 1 other guest allowed for the whole booking period. The nicest thing about this hotel is the huge balcony with jacuzzi or the private plunge pool suite, however the rest doesn't really feel luxury in my opinion, and the location is not so great. It is not full privacy for the jacuzzi / pool, so having girls naked there and fucking in it is risky, also found it annoying having to check in the girls, it takes a while and the reception area is small and busy even at 3 am. Security is a bit over the top, I even saw a genuine Russian couple not being granted access to elevator and told to go to reception because the girl name did not exactly match what's on his Ipad. If they want to be a party hotel they must loosen up a bit more, I would probably go back there for a few days with a girlfriend / long time girls just because of private pool / jacuzzi.

Thair9999
05-27-21, 01:02
I have seen many Airbnb available for full apartments. So why not use then instead of hotels, no worries about being Green or Red?

Tkn14
06-07-21, 10:12
Signature 1 Hotel Tecom is GREEN with ID as of June 4th 2021.

JackThePlaya
06-07-21, 13:03
Anyone been to Aloft Me'aisam in Production City? Is that green?

Thair9999
06-08-21, 02:07
Anyone been to Aloft Me'aisam in Production City? Is that green?I have seen many Airbnb available for full apartments. So why not use then instead of hotels, no worries about being Green or Red?

JackThePlaya
06-09-21, 08:59
I have seen many Airbnb available for full apartments. So why not use then instead of hotels, no worries about being Green or Red?Yeah I am aware of those but will be staying in Aloft anyway for some work sometime soon. So does anyone have a clue if it is green or not?

Snow1998
06-09-21, 20:14
Yeah I am aware of those but will be staying in Aloft anyway for some work sometime soon. So does anyone have a clue if it is green or not?Aloft Me'aisam I can confirm green.

On this subject with the laws changing and now allowing cohabitation red should be going away shouldn't it?

Blood Red
06-10-21, 11:14
Aloft Me'aisam I can confirm green.

On this subject with the laws changing and now allowing cohabitation red should be going away shouldn't it?That's what logic would tell you, unless a hotel caters exclusively to Families.

Member #4717
06-12-21, 16:01
TRYP Tecom is green with ID by 11th of June.

Two problems to consider; location is not easy and tricky to find for someone not familiar with Tecom, also be careful from rooms with closed door to the next room, you will hear each other carefully.

Kokoss1
06-12-21, 16:29
Hi any one tied City season towers at Burjunan mall, I was told green and has spa with great services, any recent stays here?

Thank you.

Chico Charlie 1
06-12-21, 18:40
Hi any one tied City season towers at Burjunan mall, I was told green and has spa with great services, any recent stays here?

Thank you.Hey,

Was there in 2019. Great rooms, good spa. The girls might have changed by try Yaya if she is still there. She is a hongkong girl.

Enjoy.

JimBeans
06-12-21, 20:12
Hey all,

Anyone has thoughts on good options to consider for longer term stay in Dubai? Say 1-2 months. I am looking at serviced apartments and went back to RTFF but appreciate fresh insights.

AnotherDay
06-13-21, 13:17
Hey all,

Anyone has thoughts on good options to consider for longer term stay in Dubai? Say 1-2 months. I am looking at serviced apartments and went back to RTFF but appreciate fresh insights.Check out airbnb, ull get better deals for couple of months. And many of the buildings allow guests without problems, (depends on the area).

Well honestly anything with price range of 70 till 200 dirhams per night is good price.

An average 1 bed room apartment can range from 35-50 k dirhams per year (normal yearly contract). So if you divide that with 12 ull get your typical apartment price. Add premium for service as aparthotel. And than compare.

Makaveli87
06-19-21, 12:44
Fairmont on the Palm was green. I brought my girl and didn't even check her in through the front desk, just went up to the room and they didn't call. Their official policy is green anyways as they told me, they just said whenever I bring a guest I have to register their ID at the front desk, but like I said I didn't even do that and they weren't bothered. There's even a bar on the ground floor, so you can just pass by there, go in have a drink and just head to the lifts afterward.

Mysila
06-19-21, 14:08
Hey,

I'll be in the JW Marriott downtown for a couple of days. Looking for some discreet massage, possibly bringing a masseur (male) to the room. Any idea if it's allowed?

Dizaster
07-02-21, 02:04
Don't be fooled by this utterly quiet and understaffed budget hotel, its heavily surveillance with 24 hrs cctv live human monitoring. Brought a wg and tried to sneak her in through the classic underground parking lift move only to get a call from the front desk firmly requesting the girl to be brought to register and leave her ID + a 100 aed charge for bringing a guest after 9 pm. What's funny is that I brought male friends 2 nights on a row and no one bothered, they clearly got triggered by the chick and they just want to forfeit the guest to make them think twice before doing it again. I also got cold treatment afterwards from the front desk for the rest of my stay which made me feel like an ashamed kid. Is it green? Yes and go for the registration but my advice is to pass. They want to keep their image as a modest family-friendly boutique hotel. Not worth the trouble and the embarrassment.

Plus there is literally no mobile coverage inside the rooms LOL what a joke.

Hanswehr
07-20-21, 17:58
I recently went here back to back days for an incall with an escort and both times I was called down by the front desk to give my passport or ID. The escort also told me that they were going to charge her 80 AED for every extra guest past the allotted amount of 1 (or 2?).

I would imagine this would also apply to anyone staying at Byblos who wants to take a girl back from the club or have her do an outcall. Just FYI, maybe she and I were just unlucky.

Tool Shedd
07-21-21, 10:33
I recently stayed two nights at the Moscow. In brief:

Pros:

Very elegant lobby.

Very efficient, polite, professional, helpful and courteous staff.

Mezzanine restaurant with a varied menu, food very good. I had a steak that was about the best I have had in two years in the UAE. Some traditional Russian foods, such as borsht and stroganoff are available and very good.

Handy to bring ladies to your room from Red Square and Coochini. No hassles upon presenting ID to the security man near the elevators.

Underground parking, if you can get to it from the tricky street access.

Economical rates.

Cons:

Room was dated, clean but really needed to be dragged into this century. Carpets and furniture were worn. Not a big deal to me, but maybe to some.

Street access was tricky. If you are coming from the wrong direction, when you are in front of the hotel you have no way to park or access the hotel.

Walls are thin. I was woken by someone playing iPhone music at 5:45 AM. After complaining to the front desk, they turned it down but I could still hear it. Had to call the desk a second time. They were responsive, that's a plus.

The club music pounded throughout the room until 3 AM. I guess if you are in the club that is not a problem, but it made sleep difficult.

Overall, I liked the place but I probably won't stay there again. Visiting Red Square was a monger's bucket list item for me.

Tool Shedd.

Tool Shedd
07-21-21, 10:43
I am spending a week here now. I am very comfortable.

Pros:

Very green. I have had a different woman here each night, not a raised eyebrow. My lady last night only had a photo of her EID on her phone. They let her in anyway but told her next time to bring the original.

Great location. Only 2 kilometers from Jumeirah Beach Resort (JBR). I had a lot of fun at McGettigans pub there and pulled out some nice ladies. Bla Bla Bar there looked like a promising spot to find companionship. One of my ladies told me she works there sometimes. There is also a Trader Vic's in JBR where available ladies congregate.

Great view of the marina.

Good parking underground.

Comfortable, spacious and airy room.

Full kitchen, washer, and all the dishes and utensils you may want to cook with.

Just across the street from a supermarket, Tim Horton's and FAB ATM.

Courteous, professional and polite staff.

Economical room price. Of course the rooms with balconies over the marina view are pricier.

Many, many working ladies available in the Marina area, seem to be a little higher class than other areas of Dubai. No doubt a little pricier.

Cons:

The room was a little dated, but not as bad as the Moscow (see previous review).

Roads into and out of the neighbor hood are confusing. Traffic in JBR at night is slow and congested. I advise leaving your car parked and using taxis.

Tool Shedd.

Gremlin Og
07-21-21, 14:28
Thanks for this report. Always good to see new possibles in Marina area.

I am spending a week here now. I am very comfortable.

Pros:

Very green. I have had a different woman here each night, not a raised eyebrow. My lady last night only had a photo of her EID on her phone. They let her in anyway but told her next time to bring the original.

Great location. Only 2 kilometers from Jumeirah Beach Resort (JBR). I had a lot of fun at McGettigans pub there and pulled out some nice ladies. Bla Bla Bar there looked like a promising spot to find companionship. One of my ladies told me she works there sometimes. There is also a Trader Vic's in JBR where available ladies congregate.

Tool Shedd.

Bat Wings
07-21-21, 15:30
Hey guys,

Any info on Asiana Hotel in Deira? Anyone used it ever? Apparently they have a Korean restaurant there.

How are the rooms? Are the staff friendly?

Cheers,

BW.

Chola
07-22-21, 02:46
Hey guys,

I'll be visiting soon after a long time and am looking to contribute with my experiences. A couple questions.

1. I am interested in the V hotel given its location and someone said it's green. Does green mean the girl still needs to register at the front desk but you can bring as many as you want? Or no registration all together? Sorry if it's novice question. Any recommended hotels with no registration at all (if they exist)?

2. Also found a really nice Airbnb that's cheaper in Biz Bay. Any tips on how to ask the host about guest policies? Being a short trip I can obviously not rent a place so Airbnb is the most private but am concerned about security / environment. Any general comments / experiences will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Chola
07-24-21, 18:04
Anyone please?

Hey guys,

I'll be visiting soon after a long time and am looking to contribute with my experiences. A couple questions.

1. I am interested in the V hotel given its location and someone said it's green. Does green mean the girl still needs to register at the front desk but you can bring as many as you want? Or no registration all together? Sorry if it's novice question. Any recommended hotels with no registration at all (if they exist)?

2. Also found a really nice Airbnb that's cheaper in Biz Bay. Any tips on how to ask the host about guest policies? Being a short trip I can obviously not rent a place so Airbnb is the most private but am concerned about security / environment. Any general comments / experiences will be appreciated.

Thanks.

JyinJapan
07-24-21, 21:50
You will need to register at all hotels.

No exception unless you sneak someone in. No need to register at an AbnB.

Anyone please?

Chola
07-25-21, 20:58
Thanks, I appreciate it!

You will need to register at all hotels.

No exception unless you sneak someone in. No need to register at an AbnB.

Mdacoltpk100
08-02-21, 00:02
The infamous John Hancock in TECOM is green as a goblin. Met my African connection for coffee in the lobby this evening and she was in the mood so booked online and was in the room humping her awesome ass within 2 minutes. This was clearly a booty call and nobody batted an eyelid. Best value for money and you can skip registration by heading to the hookah bar on M if you so desire.

Kokoss1
08-05-21, 00:34
Hi may I know what hotel this is as can't find on google6 thanks.

The infamous John Hancock in TECOM is green as a goblin. Met my African connection for coffee in the lobby this evening and she was in the mood so booked online and was in the room humping her awesome ass within 2 minutes. This was clearly a booty call and nobody batted an eyelid. Best value for money and you can skip registration by heading to the hookah bar on M if you so desire.