PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34

Snow1998
05-22-22, 08:40
Hmmmm, Curious case of smart wife LOL, As you may be aware in booking, com there is provision to delete your booking, otherwise it keeps record of all hotels you have booked in the past. When girl travel with me to Europe it is mandatory to have her name in booking to apply for the visa. But once the trip is finished this is first thing I do sitting in airport lounge!! There were many cases of Angry wife syndome. Once in Panorama hotel in burdubai wife came to know that her husband is inside the club picking up girls in Ground floor. She drove the car inside the lobby and broke may glass doors haha. Victoria at Steps once told me that one wife suspected that her husband is calling their number many times, She called and ask for location. She came barging in made big scene.

So guys do not underestimate your other half. Do not keep any traces. Chats, call records, bookings, everything can be deleted.

Meanwhile Snow, hope your friend come out of his marital issue.Thanks Joe, was a classic case of underestimating wife capabilities. She has been monitoring and recording his movements for 6 months! I didn't know about booking dot com records, as I don't use that.

JyinJapan
05-22-22, 12:11
This means the hotel communicates the guest info back to booking. Why? Booking is a one way system.

Doesn't make any sense.

A friend of mine is in trouble with his wife, who got access to his phone and on booking dot com under his login she found the guest ID as well. He books the room and the girl joins him later. When she registered at the reception her ID gets registered on the app as well. How this happened and how the wife found is still not fully known. He is completely cutoff from his friends while he resurrects the marriage.

Dizaster
05-22-22, 12:57
Guys don't sneak in guest. It's for your safety. There are lot of ways to sneak in guest, but if anything goes wrong, then you will be trouble.Believe it or not the culture is aggressively changing, some girls are now denying to slink around the front disk!

I had a WG rolling her eyes at me and refusing my attempt to sneak her in saying that she wants to register for her safety. Hell of a plot twist LOL.

Dickaprio
05-22-22, 13:16
I have been using that app for a long long time and never has anyone other than main guest appeared. I mostly check in together but booking is always under my name +1.The hotel may register the details of the accompanying person but those details should not reflect back in booking dot site trip record, unless during the booking one has entered the guest name details explicitly.

Snow1998
05-22-22, 16:44
The hotel may register the details of the accompanying person but those details should not reflect back in booking dot site trip record, unless during the booking one has entered the guest name details explicitly.I was surprised too. The wife had the full name of the girl as its in her ID. Even my friend didn't know the full name! He insists its from his booking dot com record. At the moment though he can't verify or scrutinize the documents his wife has. What I'm taking away is that electronic footprints can be found / stored in the most unexpected places and extreme caution for those wanting to hide their actions is warranted.

Dickaprio
05-22-22, 21:18
I was surprised too. The wife had the full name of the girl as its in her ID. Even my friend didn't know the full name! He insists its from his booking dot com record. At the moment though he can't verify or scrutinize the documents his wife has. What I'm taking away is that electronic footprints can be found / stored in the most unexpected places and extreme caution for those wanting to hide their actions is warranted.That's scary for both the punter and 'lady' from their individual privacy perspective. The girl may not have any clue that her ID details are compromised. The guy on the other hand have to delete the record (permanently?) from app or website after every trip. Hotel can take a copy of the ID of the lady and keep it for security reasons but entering the details as a guest along with guy's hotel details is way too much. Now we have to check with the hotel (every time) how they are going to handle the visitor details. I reckon in Thailand, the most of the hotels keep the ID of the visiting lady or ladies at the reception and they will hand over when the ladies leave hotel (of course after checking with the guy in the room. Everything alright?).

DrainMaker
05-23-22, 00:47
That's scary for both the punter and 'lady' from their individual privacy perspective. The girl may not have any clue that her ID details are compromised. The guy on the other hand have to delete the record (permanently?) from app or website after every trip. Hotel can take a copy of the ID of the lady and keep it for security reasons but entering the details as a guest along with guy's hotel details is way too much. Now we have to check with the hotel (every time) how they are going to handle the visitor details. I reckon in Thailand, the most of the hotels keep the ID of the visiting lady or ladies at the reception and they will hand over when the ladies leave hotel (of course after checking with the guy in the room. Everything alright?).Its unlikely that the name came through a third party booking. If you book at hotel through either the one mentioned in the post or the hotel dot com, the hotels usually check and print out the reservations details at check in and that's that.

Its a different matter when say booked directly via the hotel, for instance in case of HIlton, when a guest is added to the room, the name shows up in the app (though not in all hotels), but then again, when they generate the invoice, its still in the name of the original booking / guests.

Is it possible that the friend was already on the watchlist? .

HamDubai
05-24-22, 15:40
Mercure you meant here is the one is Barsha heights (Tecom), correct?

Just asking since as I know there are no Mercure in Barsha.

Paramount Hotel, Business Bay.

SLS Hotel, Business Bay.

Mercure, AL Barsha.

Guys don't sneak in guest. It's for your safety. There are lot of ways to sneak in guest, but if anything goes wrong, then you will be trouble.

Nowadays mostly all star hotels are green.

Mdacoltpk100
05-24-22, 19:43
Its unlikely that the name came through a third party booking. If you book at hotel through either the one mentioned in the post or the hotel dot com, the hotels usually check and print out the reservations details at check in and that's that.

Its a different matter when say booked directly via the hotel, for instance in case of HIlton, when a guest is added to the room, the name shows up in the app (though not in all hotels), but then again, when they generate the invoice, its still in the name of the original booking / guests.

Is it possible that the friend was already on the watchlist?.Yeah I think the missus has some info and is playing your friend. The systems for booking and registering details are totally separate. Booking.com uses a different system and the hotels use either homebrew or standard hotel management solutions. One is not linked with the other except for a one way info dump from booking.com at the most.

I have used both booking.com and hotels.com many times with a "friend". I always book for 2 guests and sometimes enter the name of the other guest if they will precede me to the hotel. Never has anything other than what I entered shown on the app. Bill is but always in the name of the booking, not the 2nd guest.

Unless your friend entered the name himself, the wife is bluffing. She found out some other way and is messing with his head.

Dickaprio
05-25-22, 11:08
Never has anything other than what I entered shown on the app. Bill is but always in the name of the booking, not the 2nd guest.

Unless your friend entered the name himself, the wife is bluffing. She found out some other way and is messing with his head.That's quite possible and you have a point there. Be careful gents!

AhmedB75
05-27-22, 16:44
Hi, I was staying at Grayton Hotel (Bur Dubai, very closed to the Golden Triangle) in 2019, which was very green at that time.

You can see my very positive report from 2019 about this fine and still very new hotel (opened in 2019).

I am coming to Dubai in June and wonder if Grayton is still green?

Anyone out there who stayed at Grayton recently?

I'd would be very grateful for an update!

Otherwise I would book with my second favourite (and always green) choice: Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana.

Thank you in advance, guys.

DiegoTristan
05-30-22, 13:36
I stayed at the old Hilton Dubai Creek last week. Now known as the Golden Sands Creek. It's green with ID. One visitor per night is what I did with no issue. Same procedure as HDC used to. The hotel itself has had an upgraded lobby, but not much else. The rooms are pretty much identical and there is still some refurb work to be done on the M floor and the rooftop pool, I was told.

Would I stay there again? Probably not because at least with HDC I got status benefits (room upgrade, free breakfast, late checkout, points etc.) but with this hotel there was nothing. Their rates were fine (Premium Waterfront room has jacuzzi in room and nice views of the creek) but not cheap by any means. I stayed here "for old times sake" and to see if they had done anything nice with the rooms.

On balance, I think I'd still prefer to stay at the V Hotel (also a Hilton brand hotel) because of the circle rooms and slightly nicer location (and status benefits). Also V hotel has girls in the lobby on most nights.

I'm still looking for that ideal hotel that has jacuzzi in-room, like Hilton Dubai Creek / Golden Sands Creek, but is Hilton or Hyatt brand hotel.

Cheers.

Mr Ricky
06-01-22, 15:32
I stayed at the old Hilton Dubai Creek last week. Now known as the Golden Sands Creek. It's green with ID. One visitor per night is what I did with no issue. Same procedure as HDC used to. The hotel itself has had an upgraded lobby, but not much else. The rooms are pretty much identical and there is still some refurb work to be done on the M floor and the rooftop pool, I was told.

Would I stay there again? Probably not because at least with HDC I got status benefits (room upgrade, free breakfast, late checkout, points etc.) but with this hotel there was nothing. Their rates were fine (Premium Waterfront room has jacuzzi in room and nice views of the creek) but not cheap by any means. I stayed here "for old times sake" and to see if they had done anything nice with the rooms.

On balance, I think I'd still prefer to stay at the V Hotel (also a Hilton brand hotel) because of the circle rooms and slightly nicer location (and status benefits). Also V hotel has girls in the lobby on most nights.

I'm still looking for that ideal hotel that has jacuzzi in-room, like Hilton Dubai Creek / Golden Sands Creek, but is Hilton or Hyatt brand hotel.

Cheers.Thanks for the update on this hotel. It's always good to get recent intel.

CThrough
06-04-22, 16:37
Hi,

Me and my buddy are in Dubai end June / early July for a boy's trip. I have RTFF across all threads, generally our plan is to take 2 bedroom suites in decent hotels (not super premium). It helps provide a hosting area if we all want to party together and then split up or not as we like.

We intend to split 6 nights into 2 nights / hotel just for a change of scenery as well as not making it super awkward given every night will likely be a new guest or two Also want to make it convenient and get a variety of experiences. As of now booked for following -.

- Fairmont - 2 nights (seems like good area, green hotel as well as want to try Cin Cin and if luck favours easy walk to room).

- Double tree by Hilton M Square (lots of good reports on this one here and pretty good deal on a 2 BR suite).

- Marriott executive, Deira (2 BR suite looked really nice and looks super close to Moscow and around!

What do you all think of hopping 3 hotels? And these specific names? Also see enough reports on Fairmont and Double Tree but can't find anything on Marriott Executive except a question asked sometime back (my worry is is this too much of a family hotel given read on TA. So don't want to hit into any hurdle in checking in guest / make it super awkward).

Would really appreciate any inputs folks may have.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

C.

Blood Red
06-04-22, 19:13
H

- Marriott executive, Deira (2 BR suite looked really nice and looks super close to Moscow and around!

What do you all think of hopping 3 hotels? And these specific names? Also see enough reports on Fairmont and Double Tree but can't find anything on Marriott Executive except a question asked sometime back (my worry is is this too much of a family hotel given read on TA. So don't want to hit into any hurdle in checking in guest / make it super awkward).

C.I stayed at Marriott Exec Apts a long time ago 2016 and it was green. I'd be very surprised if it's not green still, especially when you consider the location, it is ground zero for pussy in Deira. Or you can stay at confirmed green hotels in the vicinity (Carlton, Khaleej, Moscow, Broadway, Samada, Edge) but they are not 5 star.

JyinJapan
06-04-22, 20:13
Stick with them. Good luck.

Hi,

Me and my buddy are in Dubai end June / early July for a boy's trip. I have RTFF across all threads, generally our plan is to take 2 bedroom suites in decent hotels (not super premium). It helps provide a hosting area if we all want to party together and then split up or not as we like.

We intend to split 6 nights into 2 nights / hotel just for a change of scenery as well as not making it super awkward given every night will likely be a new guest or two Also want to make it convenient and get a variety of experiences. As of now booked for following -.

- Fairmont - 2 nights (seems like good area, green hotel as well as want to try Cin Cin and if luck favours easy walk to room).

- Double tree by Hilton M Square (lots of good reports on this one here and pretty good deal on a 2 BR suite).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

C.

Mr Ricky
06-04-22, 22:10
Hi,

C.I would say 3 hotels in 6 nights is too many. I did something similar about 5 years ago and regretted it. Remember, post covid hotels now want you out earlier and check in times a slightly later so they have more time to clean. I got fed up of having to pack / check out / check in and it killed my afternoons. Fairmont is hit and miss, girls from the cin cin are ok, girls from outside are not guaranteed. Double Tree M Hilton is a solid green. Never stayed at the Marriott Exec. Good luck.

Joe Karnavic
06-05-22, 04:27
I would say 3 hotels in 6 nights is too many. I did something similar about 5 years ago and regretted it. Remember, post covid hotels now want you out earlier and check in times a slightly later so they have more time to clean. I got fed up of having to pack / check out / check in and it killed my afternoons. Fairmont is hit and miss, girls from the cin cin are ok, girls from outside are not guaranteed. Double Tree M Hilton is a solid green. Never stayed at the Marriott Exec. Good luck.I agree 3 hotels are too many in 6 days. You pack and unpack every 3 rd day. Normally the checkout is before 12 noon and you can not checkin in next hotel till 2 pm. I suggest stay in Fairmont and Double tree M for 3 days each. Cin Cin can have some good talent if budget is not an issue. Fairmont has large lobby and it is green as per latest information. Nice location to walk to Ayush cafe. You can pickup some pretty SW on SZR after 7 pm. Double tree M sq will allow girls without much fuss. Good location closer to action. Regent, Ratsky, H Inn express (Roof top AMP), York etc at walking distance.

Aimara
06-05-22, 16:45
This is not a fool proof method, however a guest policy check which has been reasonably reliable for me when booking hotels in the Middle East is to look at the room booking page for the hotel on Expedia. Choose the hotel, click so that you are on the room options page and then scroll all the way to the bottom. After the policies section there is another section called Important Information. If the hotel is non-green it will normally have a note (or not) on registered guest policy under the sub section titled 'We should mention'; for the Marriott Exec apartments it states only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms, which indicates to me that this hotel is probably an amber and potentially red.

Whereas if I check the same 'we should mention' section for the V Hotel, there is no similar comment. I know from multiple experience that the V is green. Similarly DoubleTree BB does not note anything on guest policy whereas DoubleTree Al Barsha under 'we should mention' clearly states registered guests only. Caveat emptor, however from my experience this is a decent way of filtering your hotel and not just for Dubai, this approach also works for other cities.

Last but not least, I should mention that I am UK based. I assume that Expedia is setup same/similar for those accessing from other parts of the world, but not something I have tested.

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

C.

CThrough
06-05-22, 18:55
Thanks everyone for all the inputs, this is super useful! Leaning in to make it two hotels now, will decide shortly. Def not getting comfort on Marriott Exec basis the nifty hack by Aimara and no real reports on the forum. Thanks again.

Cheers,

Ct.

This is not a fool proof method, however a guest policy check which has been reasonably reliable for me when booking hotels in the Middle East is to look at the room booking page for the hotel on Expedia. Choose the hotel, click so that you are on the room options page and then scroll all the way to the bottom. After the policies section there is another section called Important Information. If the hotel is non-green it will normally have a note (or not) on registered guest policy under the sub section titled 'We should mention'; for the Marriott Exec apartments it states only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms, which indicates to me that this hotel is probably an amber and potentially red.

Steve 99
06-09-22, 23:58
Thanks everyone for all the inputs, this is super useful! Leaning in to make it two hotels now, will decide shortly. Def not getting comfort on Marriott Exec basis the nifty hack by Aimara and no real reports on the forum. Thanks again.

Cheers,

Ct.Did you ponder going to the marina area also? Or just downtown?

General question for the vets. Is a good split for a couple weeks in Dubai first timer staying 7 days in downtown at Double tree by Hilton M Square then 7 days Wyndham Marina? Both solid green. Just to experience the city as a whole. Doing both mongering and other tourist things.

Or would you hit other areas? No airbnb for me.

CThrough
06-10-22, 05:23
I did think about Marina but then just prioritised the three hotels I mentioned for either specific reasons (Fairmont-CinCin, Hilton. Green) or area (proximity to Moscow et al for Marriott Residences), will be keen to see vets views on this split and may change mind again. / facepalm /.

Did you ponder going to the marina area also? Or just downtown?

General question for the vets. Is a good split for a couple weeks in Dubai first timer staying 7 days in downtown at Double tree by Hilton M Square then 7 days Wyndham Marina? Both solid green. Just to experience the city as a whole. Doing both mongering and other tourist things.

Or would you hit other areas? No airbnb for me.

Blood Red
06-10-22, 05:45
Did you ponder going to the marina area also? Or just downtown?

Or would you hit other areas? No airbnb for me.I think it's a good idea. Double tree at Mankhool will give you access to the places in Bur Dubai (Regent, Mint, York, Majestic, etc). I personally prefer Deira as there are way more options for pussy there, but it's close enough to Bur Dubai, but not walking distance so you'll need a car or a taxi.

The stay at Marina will give you access to the clubs at Tecom / Barsha and the JBR area. Might want to add a stay at SZR (Fairmont, Sheraton, Voco) to get a feel for the downtown area, but to be honest, they are all close enough, so if transportation isn't an issue, I think the 2 places you have decided on should be good enough to experience a good part of the city. Just make sure you check out the stuff at Deira. For some reason, I like exploring the clubs / bars at Deira the most, there are more of them there and better VFM.

Big Daddy 1906
06-15-22, 15:31
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My birthday is coming up and I'll most likely will be spending it in Dubai. I normally stay at the Burjuman Aarjan or the Park Regis as a back up. Never had a problem with either. This time I'm looking for something a little more upscale (The Burjaman CAN be a little dated style wise, though I love the kitchenette.) and still with easy access to the action. If it has a kitchenette even better. Given that it will be in the middle of summer, the prices won't be that bad. Thanks in advance.

Blood Red
06-15-22, 17:03
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My birthday is coming up and I'll most likely will be spending it in Dubai. I normally stay at the Burjuman Aarjan or the Park Regis as a back up. Never had a problem with either. This time I'm looking for something a little more upscale (The Burjaman CAN be a little dated style wise, though I love the kitchenette.) and still with easy access to the action. If it has a kitchenette even better. Given that it will be in the middle of summer, the prices won't be that bad. Thanks in advance.Try Pullman Deira City Centre Apartments (not the hotel). It is very green, girls can come directly to your room, and it's connected to the mall. Moscow, etc is like a 15 minutes walk.

Kokoss1
06-16-22, 12:33
Try Pullman Deira City Centre Apartments (not the hotel). It is very green, girls can come directly to your room, and it's connected to the mall. Moscow, etc is like a 15 minutes walk.

Are you talking about Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre Residences?

Alex7J
06-16-22, 13:07
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My birthday is coming up and I'll most likely will be spending it in Dubai. I normally stay at the Burjuman Aarjan or the Park Regis as a back up. Never had a problem with either. This time I'm looking for something a little more upscale (The Burjaman CAN be a little dated style wise, though I love the kitchenette.) and still with easy access to the action. If it has a kitchenette even better. Given that it will be in the middle of summer, the prices won't be that bad. Thanks in advance.Try the Double Tree by Hilton M Sqaure Residences: Not the Hotel:

It has Kitchen and everything needed for an apartment.

If you have a car: park directly in the basement and lift up to the apartment directly. No Registration needed (NRN).

If you are bringing the girl there is a Residence lobby to the Apartments directly again (NRN).

If the girl is coming to you, Call her to the first floor there is a Restaurant Spice Tree and Business centre with too many conferences: Check the girl if she is ok then go to the Room: again (NRN).

Then the best part it has a roof top Pool only for Adults so you can relax with your Bae at the pool with drinks and in the night it becomes so exotic making out in the pool with no one around.

Best part its in the same area as Burjuman and Park Regis:

Lastly: The Shower area in the Apartment is so big you can easily have a threesome and orgy inside it:

Cheers:

Apologies its the first time I am writing in the hotel thread so not a Pro in it.

Blood Red
06-16-22, 15:26
Are you talking about Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre Residences?Yes, that's correct.

https://www.booking.com/hotel/ae/pullman-dubai-city-ctr-resid.en-gb.html

Blood Red
06-16-22, 18:53
Apologies its the first time I am writing in the hotel thread so not a Pro in it.You Sir are a legend, that was an amazing post.

AmRev2017
06-17-22, 11:49
You Sir are a legend, that was an amazing post.Indeed, after reading this, one might just go to the place even if one doesn't need to.

Cheers!!

Big Daddy 1906
06-17-22, 16:57
Try the Double Tree by Hilton M Sqaure Residences: Not the Hotel:

It has Kitchen and everything needed for an apartment.

If you have a car: park directly in the basement and lift up to the apartment directly. No Registration needed (NRN).

If you are bringing the girl there is a Residence lobby to the Apartments directly again (NRN).

If the girl is coming to you, Call her to the first floor there is a Restaurant Spice Tree and Business centre with too many conferences: Check the girl if she is ok then go to the Room: again (NRN).

Then the best part it has a roof top Pool only for Adults so you can relax with your Bae at the pool with drinks and in the night it becomes so exotic making out in the pool with no one around.

Best part its in the same area as Burjuman and Park Regis:

Lastly: The Shower area in the Apartment is so big you can easily have a threesome and orgy inside it:

Cheers:

Apologies its the first time I am writing in the hotel thread so not a Pro in it.Grateful for the suggestion sir!!

JustLikeThe
06-20-22, 18:30
Gents,

I was perusing the Hotels thread here. Appreciate hotel recommendations in Business bay. Also, Read a post on Hilton business bay. Is it red, orange or green. TIA.

Timatic
06-22-22, 23:12
What is the experience of this group as far as better / nicer property? Ritz-Carlton DIFC or the St Regis?What did you end up choosing?

Joe Karnavic
06-26-22, 12:39
About 50-60 sexy women frolicking in the pool Saturday afternoon wearing just something to cover their nipples and thong downunder was a shock to old timer like me. This is totally new Dubai, brash, sexy and fun. Half of women had hint of WGs in them and many young Africans were strutting their trademark asses. Someone wrote earlier that there are resident WGs in this hotel. I was with my GF hence could not explore much. She noticed my roving eyes and excitement by the visuals around!!

Yes, one day it is worth taking a staycation here and exploring. There are bars everywhere, nightclubs and few nice restaurants.

Meanwhile I suggest this hotel to travelling mongers, all in one place. Reasonably prices for superior sea facing rooms. Let the reports come in.

DxbProwler
06-26-22, 18:23
Hello Folks!

It's been some time since I've posted. I've been actively lurking around these forums nonetheless!

I am not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask but I had a question about taking a certain female Thai *friend* of mine to Musandam from Dubai for a few days. We'd be driving there.

Do any of you foresee any issues at the border? She has her passport and EID. And also checking into a hotel while in Oman? From the little I've researched, Omanis are fine with "unmarried" couples checking into hotels together.

Any thoughts?

TIA.

UKCouple2022
06-26-22, 20:13
Meanwhile I suggest this hotel to travelling mongers, all in one place. Reasonably prices for superior sea facing rooms. Let the reports come in.I concur, I was there in early June. I got a junior suite but it was not sea side which was a waste. I have also seen that the residences are often cheap on booking.com and you still have hotel access. That is next for me and the wife.

Timatic
06-27-22, 15:36
Going in July when it's obviously very hot outside especially during the day. Would you recommend staying at the W Palm or more central locations like DIFC / BB (Ritz or St Regis). Likely going to be making visits to Red Square in the evening and getting put off by the 40 min drive to the Palm. However lots more to do by the beach / pools in and around the Palm during the day.

Masiha1980
06-28-22, 21:07
Need Help with Hotels for Upcoming August first week vacation to Dubai.

Hello All I am very new here. First of all. I want to personally thanks for all the Seniors and active members who spend part of their valuable time updating here so rookies like me feel the comfort with the necessary knowledge you all give us. Appreciate you all!

I've never been to Dubai, found about this site few weeks ago so was reading all the information that pro's have posted.

I was contemplating between getting a hotel room (possibly with a living area) so I don't feel locked inside a tiny one bed room versus get a Airbnb spacious condo / studio / apartment. Can anyone suggest the difference?

Based on my research.

1. pricing it comes to about the same for around $150 per night in August.

2. Airbnb condos come a little cheaper since they are more spacious with stunning views. Example: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/53404148?adults=2&check_in=2022-08-08&check_out=2022-08-12&federated_search_id=fd8d0cbc-6f72-4511-bc6f-3a59905c0f86&source_impression_id=p3_1656446322_PdOOKtic5TuTEfX4.

My questions are:

1. which is better hotels vs Airbnb and why?

2. which area is better and most happening place for best experience with outcalls, bringing someone to the place (green place if hotel), clubs pickups, restaurants and bars, incalls and massage spa's?

Based on few post here. So far I am reading Deira is the best for party places for pickups and downtown is better for outcalls from MR and other sites.

What do you experts suggest? I will put my experience on here with all the details that I will experience. Thank you.

Farcondee
06-29-22, 08:46
Meanwhile I suggest this hotel to travelling mongers, all in one place. Reasonably prices for superior sea facing rooms. Let the reports come in.Sorry, Dubai is a new city to me. Exactly which hotel are you refering to? Your headline said "number at palm" but I see many hotels in Dubai with the name "Palm" in it.

Also, is this hotel guest friendly? Can I bring the ladies up to my room?

SethiatSpace
06-29-22, 11:29
Need Help with Hotels for Upcoming August first week vacation to Dubai.

Hello All I am very new here. First of all. I want to personally thanks for all the Seniors and active members who spend part of their valuable time updating here so rookies like me feel the comfort with the necessary knowledge you all give us. Appreciate you all!

I've never been to Dubai, found about this site few weeks ago so was reading all the information that pro's have posted.

I was contemplating between getting a hotel room (possibly with a living area) so I don't feel locked inside a tiny one bed room versus get a Airbnb spacious condo / studio / apartment. Can anyone suggest the difference?

Based on my research.

1. pricing it comes to about the same for around $150 per night in August.

2. Airbnb condos come a little cheaper since they are more spacious with stunning views. Example: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/53404148?adults=2&check_in=2022-08-08&check_out=2022-08-12&federated_search_id=fd8d0cbc-6f72-4511-bc6f-3a59905c0f86&source_impression_id=p3_1656446322_PdOOKtic5TuTEfX4.

My questions are:

1. which is better hotels vs Airbnb and why?

2. which area is better and most happening place for best experience with outcalls, bringing someone to the place (green place if hotel), clubs pickups, restaurants and bars, incalls and massage spa's?

Based on few post here. So far I am reading Deira is the best for party places for pickups and downtown is better for outcalls from MR and other sites.

What do you experts suggest? I will put my experience on here with all the details that I will experience. Thank you.There is one thing to keep in mind, those AirBnB are either in a high-standing residential building or shared with hotels. Which means there is reception and security in the lobby checking all the guests. So going with an AirBnB is probably not that "safe" also when you want to bring in a WG at 2 in the morning.

SpeedoGhost
06-29-22, 16:38
Hello Folks!

It's been some time since I've posted. I've been actively lurking around these forums nonetheless!

I am not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask but I had a question about taking a certain female Thai *friend* of mine to Musandam from Dubai for a few days. We'd be driving there.

Do any of you foresee any issues at the border? She has her passport and EID. And also checking into a hotel while in Oman? From the little I've researched, Omanis are fine with "unmarried" couples checking into hotels together.

Any thoughts?

TIA.Been doing several runs up to Musandam for weekend motorcycle trips, border crossing fairly ok (but not as slick as Al Ain), haven't taken a girl across but one mate's Viet wife was knocked back because she had < 6 months left on her passport - & she had an EID, so check her validity.

WRT hotels, would think you'd be ok with either of the Atana's in Khasab, they're licensed and cater for western tourists from Dubai. Just give them a call first.

Speedo.

Joe Karnavic
06-29-22, 17:17
Sorry, Dubai is a new city to me. Exactly which hotel are you refering to? Your headline said "number at palm" but I see many hotels in Dubai with the name "Palm" in it.

Also, is this hotel guest friendly? Can I bring the ladies up to my room?I got couple of PMs asking about the hotel. I though clue was simple enough. Out of all hotels on Palm only one start with number. I did not give the name being conscious about giving them negative publicity. It is Five Palm hotel which has good fairly priced rooms. Lots of action. You can bring girls to your room. I took mine many times up and down. There is security at every floor, I don't think they will stop you if the girl is registered at reception.

One funny thing is your key card will work for your floor only. You can not move between floors. You can only go to Lobby level when you go down. That prove the theory that there are many resident WG in the hotel and they can not go to other floor without coming down and going up again with their customer. It is strange system. They could have made it simple.

AUHumble
06-30-22, 08:45
Out of all hotels on Palm only one start with number.I was just just imagining the situation with hundreds of horny mongers waiting disappointment at the pool in the One&Only The Palm. LOL.

Kokoss1
06-30-22, 17:30
Hi anyone know if booze or bar available at this location M square residence or hotel. Conflicting reports?

Thanks.

CbatTravel
06-30-22, 17:37
Hi,

Anyone know if booze or bar available at this location M square residence or hotel. Conflicting reports?

Thanks.Do you mean at the Doubletree? If so not really, no bar only a restaurant.

Masiha1980
07-03-22, 04:25
There is one thing to keep in mind, those AirBnB are either in a high-standing residential building or shared with hotels. Which means there is reception and security in the lobby checking all the guests. So going with an AirBnB is probably not that "safe" also when you want to bring in a WG at 2 in the morning.Your point duly noted. Good suggestion on the reception thought there was none since most of the Airbnb was all auto check in on the app.

DizVibe
07-14-22, 12:29
Your point duly noted. Good suggestion on the reception thought there was none since most of the Airbnb was all auto check in on the app.Guys.

Would it help to go down to the lobby to meet the girl and take her to the room, rather than have her come up to you room on her own?

Would security and reception look the other way since she's accompanied by a guest? This is what I do in other countries.

IndieFriend
07-14-22, 14:44
Guys.

Would it help to go down to the lobby to meet the girl and take her to the room, rather than have her come up to you room on her own?

Would security and reception look the other way since she's accompanied by a guest? This is what I do in other countries.Depends on the hotel. I have been in a few Marriott properties in Dubai and brought them up if it is before midnight.

After that, generally had to register them, which is a 2-3 min task, and their names didn't show up on the final hotel bill as it happened in a few South American countries.

MickeyDuck1208
07-14-22, 16:09
These have worked for me. I always book for double occupancy.

1. Check with the girl if she is ok to show ID and register. If she is, let her do it. That is the safest option for everyone.

2. If she is not ready to do it, and you are ok to meet her, look for a common area like bar, restaurant, pool side, etc. Where she can come in as guest. Meet her there and then take her to room. Usually hotels do not bother checking guests in regular hours. If it is after midnight, etc. You might get asked questions. In that case, she would have to register.

3. Some hotels just allow the guest to come to reception, and they call you to confirm they can let her in. Some places do not need the guest to register / have ID if you confirm that they can be sent up.

Just pick a process where you are not breaking any rules. Dubai is one of the most open cities (maybe, after BKK) when it comes to guest policy.

Guys.

Would security and reception look the other way since she's accompanied by a guest? This is what I do in other countries.

Travel Buddy
07-18-22, 12:08
Don't know if anyone has mentioned here before, but I just found an app Dayuse. They have a site as well. Infact there are a couple of other sites also which provide the same service. Just search for "rooms for day use" or something similar. You can book rooms from Dhs100 onwards for use from 9 am to 6 pm. What I did, was to book the room in the girls name and have her check in. No one asks for your ID when you follow half an hour later as it is day time.

Many hotels in all areas.

Bigjazzy
07-18-22, 19:43
Guys.

Would security and reception look the other way since she's accompanied by a guest? This is what I do in other countries.I have in the past asked the girl to call my room from reception. I have told reception she is my guest and they have either escorted her to my room or I have told the to give her a key and she comes up herself. Then after she is gone tell reception to cancel the room card. I never go to reception to meet a girl.

Snow1998
07-18-22, 23:44
Don't know if anyone has mentioned here before, but I just found an app Dayuse. They have a site as well. Infact there are a couple of other sites also which provide the same service. Just search for "rooms for day use" or something similar. You can book rooms from Dhs100 onwards for use from 9 am to 6 pm. What I did, was to book the room in the girls name and have her check in. No one asks for your ID when you follow half an hour later as it is day time.

Many hotels in all areas.This is really good useful info, Travel Buddy! It's in keeping with your forum handle as well, LOL. Well done and many thanks.

LoverBoy04
07-19-22, 01:19
1. Check with the girl if she is ok to show ID and register. If she is, let her do it. That is the safest option for everyone.
I imagine many mongers don't give their real names to the girls. However, the front desk only knows your real name.

How does the girl ask for your room so she can come up? By name or by room number?

MickeyDuck1208
07-19-22, 09:29
If the girl is ok to check in with her ID, I meet her in the reception. Stand away and give her privacy when she shares her ID with the hotel folks. And then take her up to the room.

Since she is registering, the hotel has no issues in me taking her.

I imagine many mongers don't give their real names to the girls. However, the front desk only knows your real name.

How does the girl ask for your room so she can come up? By name or by room number?

KeleMorph
07-21-22, 10:37
I'm newbie here.

Your information very helpful for me to check and search which hotel is green or red.

Thanks buddy.

Whereas if I check the same 'we should mention' section for the V Hotel, there is no similar comment. I know from multiple experience that the V is green. Similarly DoubleTree BB does not note anything on guest policy whereas DoubleTree Al Barsha under 'we should mention' clearly states registered guests only. Caveat emptor, however from my experience this is a decent way of filtering your hotel and not just for Dubai, this approach also works for other cities.

Last but not least, I should mention that I am UK based. I assume that Expedia is setup same/similar for those accessing from other parts of the world, but not something I have tested.

MickeyDuck1208
07-21-22, 18:44
Planning to do a 18-hour stop over to try some Syrian / Iranian in Dubai. Given there are so many places in and around Moscow, I was wondering if just staying there is a good idea.

I used to visit the bars there pre-covid and had used the rooms for a few hours. Not sure if it is the same now, or worse. I was not impressed with the hotel, but am looking at convenience over luxury. Any opinions from people that have stayed there more recently?

Blood Red
07-22-22, 05:34
Planning to do a 18-hour stop over to try some Syrian / Iranian in Dubai. Given there are so many places in and around Moscow, I was wondering if just staying there is a good idea.

I used to visit the bars there pre-covid and had used the rooms for a few hours. Not sure if it is the same now, or worse. I was not impressed with the hotel, but am looking at convenience over luxury. Any opinions from people that have stayed there more recently?You cannot get a room there for a few hours. I mean you could stay there for a few hours but you'll be charged the standard current day rate, check booking dot com for that. It is green, rooms are clean. Book for 2 people. And once you book for 2 people, make sure they don't dick you over by charging you for visitors. Stand your ground if they do make that attempt and don't budge.

MickeyDuck1208
07-22-22, 06:09
Thanks BR.

I don't mind paying the day rate, I will spend a night there. Just thought it is easier to get someone from Buran or Arman in the day or early evening. I was not aware they will charge for visitors, I always book for 2, so will hold them to that.

You cannot get a room there for a few hours. I mean you could stay there for a few hours but you'll be charged the standard current day rate, check booking dot com for that. It is green, rooms are clean. Book for 2 people. And once you book for 2 people, make sure they don't dick you over by charging you for visitors. Stand your ground if they do make that attempt and don't budge.

Blood Red
07-22-22, 08:34
Thanks BR.

I don't mind paying the day rate, I will spend a night there. Just thought it is easier to get someone from Buran or Arman in the day or early evening. I was not aware they will charge for visitors, I always book for 2, so will hold them to that.They shouldn't, but they are cunts, so they may well try. They didn't with me the 2 times I stayed there (I always book for 2), but recent reports have indicated otherwise. Arman unfortunately is dead even during the evening and night time, not sure what happened to it. Baran is your best bet for afternoon and evening and night time Irani pussy if you don't want to hit the clubs.

Venom5566
07-23-22, 15:24

I used to visit the bars there pre-covid and had used the rooms for a few hours. Not sure if it is the same now, or worse. I was not impressed with the hotel, but am looking at convenience over luxury. Any opinions from people that have stayed there more recently?1. Lots of action. Red Sq. And Cocochini is always full with pussy.

2. don't expect high level of service. Just OK OK place to sleep and fuck.

3. Hotel is clean, no tea coffee in room. You need to call and ask the reception to send over.

I only stay here when I want some actions.

DizVibe
07-28-22, 06:55
Rose Park Hotel, Al Barsha. RED.

Marina View Hotel Apartments. RED.

Skylark Apartments, Al Barsha: Green

DizVibe
07-28-22, 07:03
Guys.

Please recommend 4 star Green hotels / apartments in Dubai Marina.

I seem to have booked all REDs and want to cancel and find Greens.

Blood Red
07-28-22, 11:14

LOL. That is a famous punting apartment, it is full of WG's that receive hundreds of clients daily and you're labeling it as red (I guess based on incorrect info provided to you).

DizVibe
07-28-22, 13:23
LOL. That is a famous punting apartment, it is full of WG's that receive hundreds of clients daily and you're labeling it as red (I guess based on incorrect info provided to you).Dude, I called them up and asked "What's your visitor policy". The guy at the other end said in a matter-of-fact voice, "visitors only allowed in lobby".

WTF? :-o.

Ruch888
07-28-22, 15:52
Hi guys is the Taj JLT green?? Please suggest or the Hilton Al barsha near the MOE. This is my second time mongering in the UAE only. Previously have done the spa and incall scene only.

Snow1998
07-28-22, 19:17
Dude, I called them up and asked "What's your visitor policy". The guy at the other end said in a matter-of-fact voice, "visitors only allowed in lobby"..I have in the past emailed a hotel and got a reply saying no visitors allowed. But I still did bring a girl in after registration. This was before the cohabitation law changed too. Sometimes some places when asked over the phone / email will say no but will allow. Just saying.

DizVibe
07-29-22, 05:27
I have in the past emailed a hotel and got a reply saying no visitors allowed. But I still did bring a girl in after registration. This was before the cohabitation law changed too. Sometimes some places when asked over the phone / email will say no but will allow. Just saying.I don't want to risk it man. I took Rose Park for long term and they are red as a tampon on menstrual day. They made me give a name of the girl staying so I had to call up one that I'd thought would be a regular and gave her real name. Then when she came even, they harrased us multiple times calling up, asking passport and then not returning it for good 20 minutes. Just a waste of massive amount of $$$ for no fun.

Blood Red
07-29-22, 21:44
I don't want to risk it man.Why don't you just get an AirBNB? Or just stick to Marina View Hotel Apts, it's so green that anyone can go in and out and no one gives a shit, and it has 2 entrances, the main one and one from the parking which I use when I visit one of their in house WG's.

DizVibe
07-30-22, 07:01
Why don't you just get an AirBNB? Or just stick to Marina View Hotel Apts, it's so green that anyone can go in and out and no one gives a shit, and it has 2 entrances, the main one and one from the parking which I use when I visit one of their in house WG's.I cancelled my booking right after calling them, lol

MickeyDuck1208
07-31-22, 07:16
Booked here for a 18 hour stay. The goal was to pickup from one of the local places or Baran restaurant.

Thanks to everyone that shared info on staying at Moscow. Checked in early AM with a nominal extra charge, and told the reception that the second guest would join me later in the day. They asked to make sure she registered before going up.

Headed out to Baran for a late lunch after a spa trip in the morning. There was not a lot of choice, just 4-5 girls / women hanging around. No one was more than a 6 or 7 in my books. Before hitting the clubs, came back to Baran around 9 pm. Spent 30 - 45 minutes with a pot of tea and there was a bigger crowd. But again too much of doctored beauty and assets, and too older for my liking.

After 2 am, found some pickups. Older asians, and younger africans. Behind Moscow. Ridiculous asking prices of 10 reds. Just chatted for fun and wished them luck.

Coochini has loads of Arabic girls, easy to take them to the room. No questions asked, registration is done for them. Only if you do multiple girls on the same night, the reception asks for guest charge. Saw some guys pay that too.

Instead of getting into Red square, another option is the Tolstoy library bar opposite. But you will probably ring up a bill of close to 200 here too if you talk to a couple of girls. And some girls do not come out of RS, so you might miss out.

Really bad breakfast in Moscow hotel, better to skip that option and go to Baran. Food is quite good too.

DizVibe
08-01-22, 13:25
Perl Marina Hotel Apartments: RED.

Rose Park Hotel, Al Barsha. RED.

Skylark Apartments, Al Barsha: Green

Blood Red
08-01-22, 14:46
Perl Marina Hotel Apartments: RED.I guess you're just going by what the reception you're calling is telling you or you've actually tried it?

DizVibe
08-01-22, 16:54
I guess you're just going by what the reception you're calling is telling you or you've actually tried it?Yes brother. Calling them up and asking. Green ones say like "only one visitor allowed" or "after 6 there'll be visitor charge if occupancy exceeded" etc.

The ones I say RED say, no visitors allowed.

So, look, if you are booking a room for one FK, you get to have one chick there and that's not an issue. But I'm booking multiple days and these REDs won't allow me to take more than 1 girl through the stay.

Mighty Spearsman
08-02-22, 16:43
Dude, I called them up and asked "What's your visitor policy". The guy at the other end said in a matter-of-fact voice, "visitors only allowed in lobby".

WTF? :-o.It's worth keeping in mind that what a supposedly "green" place says over the phone and what actually happens in person are two separate things.

Remember, if someone calls on the phone, the place can never be 100% sure who is calling so they will be cautious in what they say over the phone.

Lazy Summer
08-03-22, 07:56
It's worth keeping in mind that what a supposedly "green" place says over the phone and what actually happens in person are two separate things.

Remember, if someone calls on the phone, the place can never be 100% sure who is calling so they will be cautious in what they say over the phone.The law now does not prohibit unmarried couples of different nationalities from staying together in a hotel room. Check on booking.com for the hotel in question. Many now clearly state that unmarried couples of different nationalities are permitted to stay together. This is clearly stated under either Questions, Property Policies or Important Information. Check with the property to confirm but sometimes the staff are confused. Caveat-some properties require that both of you check in together or you present the girl's ID when you check in.

Snow1998
08-03-22, 08:24
Yes brother. Calling them up and asking. Green ones say like "only one visitor allowed" or "after 6 there'll be visitor charge if occupancy exceeded" etc.Is this when booking for one person?

I always book 1 room 2 persons, whether I plan to bring anyone or not. I've never had to pay any extra charge. However its been 1 girl a night. The hotels I've stayed in used to be the Hilton creek, both Sheraton 4 points in bur Dubai, LE meridian fairway, Element Jaddaf, Aloft me'aisam, Mostly before the cohabitation law changed and having registered the first visitor none of them have asked reregistration for a different visitor on a another night within the same stay.

Even with the law now allowing cohabitation its really up to the hotel management what they decide. I suspect these visitor issues are purely them trying to extract more money! 5 star hotels normally don't have these problems I suppose. I'm a platinum member with bonvoy and I cannot say if this has any influence on 2nd occupant etc.

DizVibe
08-03-22, 14:52
The law now does not prohibit unmarried couples of different nationalities from staying together in a hotel room. Check on booking.com for the hotel in question. Many now clearly state that unmarried couples of different nationalities are permitted to stay together. This is clearly stated under either Questions, Property Policies or Important Information. Check with the property to confirm but sometimes the staff are confused. Caveat-some properties require that both of you check in together or you present the girl's ID when you check in.Correct. If you want to get a room to bang a girl, you can do it in any hotel (you might have to check in with her in some).

But if you are a tourist and trying to bang several in your room, that's a no-go in some.

DizVibe
08-03-22, 14:54
It's worth keeping in mind that what a supposedly "green" place says over the phone and what actually happens in person are two separate things.

Remember, if someone calls on the phone, the place can never be 100% sure who is calling so they will be cautious in what they say over the phone.Maybe.

But, I've had one staff tell me on the phone, "multiple visitors can visit can come, sir. But only one at a time". So basically screw away, but don't have orgies: lol.

BTW.

Radiance Premium Suites, Al Barsha: RED.

PayForIt
08-06-22, 00:06
Have a two night business trip to Dubai shortly. Likely want to hit Red Square one of the nights. Despite recent reports of York being a run down joint I have had some great nights there. Never been to Ratsky but interested from recent reports.

Question is about best located hotel for the two nights. Have previously stayed at LE Meridian for Jules (good and green), loved Jumeriah Creekside (again green or at least no issues with guests brought from Broadway). Wondered if senior members have suggestions for best 5 star sort of "in the middle" of these options? Not keen on actually staying in Moscow or Broadway.

SethiatSpace
08-07-22, 15:32
Hey guys, long story short, I left Capitol Hotel for the Sofitel on JBR. I was supposed to be with one girl the three nights here but I got stranded so now I'm alone. I still want to enjoy my time here so I'm asking if anyone has information on this hotel. Is it green? What is the guests policy? I've e-mailed them too and waiting for their answer but I'd be surprised if they said "sure go ahead".

Bigjazzy
08-08-22, 10:22
Hey guys, long story short, I left Capitol Hotel for the Sofitel on JBR. I was supposed to be with one girl the three nights here but I got stranded so now I'm alone. I still want to enjoy my time here so I'm asking if anyone has information on this hotel. Is it green? What is the guests policy? I've e-mailed them too and waiting for their answer but I'd be surprised if they said "sure go ahead".I recall this was green when I stayed there many years ago but things might have changed. Rather than an email is best to call them and ask if visitors are allowed in the room. The answer will either be a straight NO or that you need to register the person before they can go to the room. Pretty simple, call them, even if you call from overseas the call should not last more than 60 secs.

Drfel
08-09-22, 09:19
Hey guys, long story short, I left Capitol Hotel for the Sofitel on JBR. I was supposed to be with one girl the three nights here but I got stranded so now I'm alone. I still want to enjoy my time here so I'm asking if anyone has information on this hotel. Is it green? What is the guests policy? I've e-mailed them too and waiting for their answer but I'd be surprised if they said "sure go ahead".I too would like to know a green hotel in the JBR walk area. There certainly is plenty to choose from but its a family friendly area. So any help would be much appreciated.

Dr.

Nelson99
08-12-22, 14:44
Hello,

I am new here.

Information's here are very useful and I hope I can share my experiences here soon as well.

For the moment I would like to know if it's possible to bring "guests" to V-Hotel by Hilton in BB.

RiyaIT
08-13-22, 11:25
Can someone confirm Novotel or aloft near deira city center are green and easy to bring guests.

RiyaIT
08-13-22, 11:35
Can someone confirm Novotel or aloft near deira city center are green and easy to bring guests.

Anon Mous
08-17-22, 08:49
After the usual RTFF, I am aware of the hotels in DXB that are currently green. But, what I wanna know is that which hotel among the green ones is the poshest in your opinion? I am mostly looking at suites/higher category of rooms in such hotels. Also posting this in Dubai reports thread as it gets more traffic. TIA for you input. Cheers!

Shoaib Bhae
08-17-22, 09:05
Can someone confirm Novotel or aloft near deira city center are green and easy to bring guests.Better to message via booking.com app to the said hotels and ask if visitors are allowed in room. I have been doing the same and I do get a reply in a day or two.

RisingPhoenix
08-17-22, 15:55
I booked a room for 2 pax, picked up the girl, and checked in together with no issues 2 weeks back. Smooth sailing. My friend was staying there too, and he had different girls visiting every night.

A week later, I booked again for 2, but checked in by myself earlier. Wasn't in a mood to go out to the clubs, as we were deinking in my friends room. So called a girl from MR at around 3 am. They wouldn't let her in, despite me booking for 2. They said different nationalities not allowed! I argued for a bit with the manager, but he threw in that LE has specifically forbade them. The only option I had was to book another room for her. Bit the bullet and booked another one, as I dint want to go out at 3 am and check in to another hotel. I would've done that if it was earlier.

So beware of JW M. It may not be as green as it seems.

Aimara
08-19-22, 13:38
Burj Al Arab, Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental. All Green and reasonably 'posh'.

After the usual RTFF, I am aware of the hotels in DXB that are currently green. But, what I wanna know is that which hotel among the green ones is the poshest in your opinion? I am mostly looking at suites/higher category of rooms in such hotels. Also posting this in Dubai reports thread as it gets more traffic. TIA for you input. Cheers!

Plush Tiger
08-20-22, 07:20
I went on a short staycation in Deira and booked this hotel with the intention of bringing in some take home food. Long story short this hotel seems to specialize in families, and the quite religious ones. They ask you to name your guest when you check in making it difficult for you. I explored the area and the Barrio club which is interesting for Uzbeks (thanks Blood Red for the intel) but when the money time comes, a security guard is planted next to the elevator to make sure nobody sneaks in. Ended up changing my plans, but this hotel should be avoided.

Snow1998
08-20-22, 09:00
Booked for 2, checked in alone, got back close to 4 am with a girl different nationality to me. Only registration required (she only had passport) no issues.

MiscRaja21
08-20-22, 10:41
Fellow Mongers.

I stayed at the Ritz DIBC, some amazing working girls there sitting along at the bar (Sunken Garden) and even the coffee shop, CAKE.

Super hot Iranians. But the asking was crazy. 3000!! Is this the norm? How low you think can be had. Got two numbers as they were smiling and looked "available". 1000-1500 I offered and they laughed.

ThePervyMan
08-20-22, 14:19
Fellow Mongers.

I stayed at the Ritz DIBC, some amazing working girls there sitting along at the bar (Sunken Garden) and even the coffee shop, CAKE.

Super hot Iranians. But the asking was crazy. 3000!! Is this the norm? How low you think can be had. Got two numbers as they were smiling and looked "available". 1000-1500 I offered and they laughed.I think mainly because you are at the Ritz. Did they see the rate for who long?

Some girls they put high price and they are firm on it. They will be able to find customers who can pay their asking price.

But don't expect special things in the bed, those girls are more good as companionship.

I have had girls asking for full night between 1 K to 10 K. The most I paid was 6 K but that was for a special service request.

I usually avoid the low-end price as they usually want sex and make excuse and go or they are new and very shy. You might be lucky and get a raising star.

I usually pay 2 K to 2.5 K and get sex and good companion for the night.

Golds
08-20-22, 15:08
Fellow Mongers.

Super hot Iranians. But the asking was crazy. 3000!! Is this the norm? How low you think can be had. Got two numbers as they were smiling and looked "available". 1000-1500 I offered and they laughed.How crazy to eventually pay this kind of money, without knowing how they perform in the sac. Oh.

MiscRaja21
08-21-22, 03:45
I am going to assume the rate they quoted was for the entire night. IF it was not, I will wait till I get back to NY and get better for half the price. LOL.

I think mainly because you are at the Ritz. Did they see the rate for who long?

Some girls they put high price and they are firm on it. They will be able to find customers who can pay their asking price.

But don't expect special things in the bed, those girls are more good as companionship.

I have had girls asking for full night between 1 K to 10 K. The most I paid was 6 K but that was for a special service request.

I usually avoid the low-end price as they usually want sex and make excuse and go or they are new and very shy. You might be lucky and get a raising star.

I usually pay 2 K to 2.5 K and get sex and good companion for the night.

ThePervyMan
08-21-22, 04:42
I am going to assume the rate they quoted was for the entire night. IF it was not, I will wait till I get back to NY and get better for half the price. LOL.Also, if you are in classy hotel like the Rits, and you invite a girl from outside don't tell her your hotel till you know her rate.

Some will charge you more, just because they assume you can pay more (happened to me before).

PayForIt
08-21-22, 09:04
Saw the report stating one of the Hyatts is red. Anyone know if the new Hyatt Centric is green?

DXBTourist
08-22-22, 06:02
I am nor sure if it's just because the hotels are quiet but it seems to have gone very red. Security at the elevators and any guest seen talking to a potential WG is watched. Haven't tried any back to the room so not 100% sure but way less WG' than my last visit in March.

ThePervyMan
08-22-22, 06:17
I am nor sure if it's just because the hotels are quiet but it seems to have gone very red. Security at the elevators and any guest seen talking to a potential WG is watched. Haven't tried any back to the room so not 100% sure but way less WG' than my last visit in March.Am I wrong or does it feel more hotel are getting more strict?

Dubai hotels used to be much more green before the COVID period.

Mr Ricky
08-22-22, 21:37
Also, if you are in classy hotel like the Rits, and you invite a girl from outside don't tell her your hotel till you know her rate.

Some will charge you more, just because they assume you can pay more (happened to me before).Good Tip! Also, don't tell a girl you have Viagra or take a pill in front of her. I once negotiated a deal with a Russia chick and we were good to go. She wanted to finish her drink and that was fine. I decided to take a blue pill while we were waiting. She was not happy and said she now wanted more money because I was full of energy and could go more than 1 round!

SethiatSpace
08-24-22, 01:39
Orange if I understand the color coding. There is a security guy 24/7 guarding the entrance to the lifts so you're not getting a guest there discretly + card needed to go up in the lift.

I emailed them before hand and at first I was vague and then with each answer I basically told them it was for "multiple female guests". The hotel answered each time, here is their answer:

"Kindly note that the guest's gender is of no regard to the hotel, the policy is that you can add guests to your room according to the room's occupancy as long as they are older than 18 years old and they can provide the physical passport or Emirates ID to register at the front desk.

I trust we have made it clear for you. ".

So they understood (yay!) what I was asking and you can get a girl to your room but she needs to register. I insisted on the "mutiple" but they didn't say anything so I don't know if one can register (and de-register) different girls. I'd probably avoid this hotel.

LoverBoy04
08-24-22, 06:29
Dubai hotels used to be much more green before the COVID period.My sense is this is very true. I've seen a couple reports that Byblos in Tecom is now red, though it was green before covid.

Blood Red
08-24-22, 16:31
So they understood (yay!) what I was asking and you can get a girl to your room but she needs to register. I insisted on the "mutiple" but they didn't say anything so I don't know if one can register (and de-register) different girls. I'd probably avoid this hotel.While I can't be 100% sure, I think you have nothing to worry about. Note they used the word 'guests' and 'they'. Also, registration is for your own safety in case something gets stolen, etc. If you want to avoid the walk of shame, then go for an AirBNB in one of the DAMAC buildings.

Anon Mous
08-25-22, 16:53
I stayed there long back and what I've gathered from RTFF is that it is still Green with ID. Spent a few evenings at Jules back then and posted about a hot Viet. Would appreciate a confirmation, or otherwise, of its Green status from any fellow monger who has stayed there recently. TIA.

Bigjazzy
08-28-22, 07:42
I am nor sure if it's just because the hotels are quiet but it seems to have gone very red. Security at the elevators and any guest seen talking to a potential WG is watched. Haven't tried any back to the room so not 100% sure but way less WG' than my last visit in March.I stayed last month at the Hilton Habtoor and the hotel was green. On 2 occasions no one stopped or asked me anything and I walked right past reception to elevators and back to the room. On the other 2 occasions on entering the hotel and walking past the reception the security guard very discretely mentioned in my ear to register the girl at reception for my own security. I had no issues with that.

Only thing you have to bear in mind is that it is a very busy hotel and you could be queuing at reception to register the girl. Not an issue for me, but this could be an issue for some on the "walk of shame".

Euphoric
08-30-22, 22:05
I stayed there long back and what I've gathered from RTFF is that it is still Green with ID. Spent a few evenings at Jules back then and posted about a hot Viet. Would appreciate a confirmation, or otherwise, of its Green status from any fellow monger who has stayed there recently. TIA.LE meridian- is it green without ID?

Any other good hotel in near Sharjah which is Green without ID?

Cheers.

Snow1998
08-31-22, 05:24
LE meridian- is it green without ID?

Any other good hotel in near Sharjah which is Green without ID?

Cheers.I really seriously doubt you will find a hotel in UAE that accepts without ID or passport.

DXBTourist
08-31-22, 15:16
I stayed last month at the Hilton Habtoor and the hotel was green. On 2 occasions no one stopped or asked me anything and I walked right past reception to elevators and back to the room. On the other 2 occasions on entering the hotel and walking past the reception the security guard very discretely mentioned in my ear to register the girl at reception for my own security. I had no issues with that.

Only thing you have to bear in mind is that it is a very busy hotel and you could be queuing at reception to register the girl. Not an issue for me, but this could be an issue for some on the "walk of shame".I have stayed there loads of times and it always seemed green with the WG's walking the lobby to V. That last time though there was hardly a WG to be seen. As I said not sure if its a crack down or if its just the hotel is so quiet at the moment.

Joe Karnavic
09-01-22, 04:46
I really seriously doubt you will find a hotel in UAE that accepts without ID or passport.I think what he means is Green hotel where you can bring in the girl without registering. Hotels with large lobbies and security is not bothered or deliberately ignoring who is coming and going. For example JW Marriot, LE Meridian airport can be a possibility.

Plush Tiger
09-02-22, 06:51
I really seriously doubt you will find a hotel in UAE that accepts without ID or passport.This is a government requirement. If they don't do so they risk hefty penalties. Before on top of that there was a gray area about bringing in non related opposite sex people to your room so it meant loosing business. Now that the new laws have been enacted, here is no lost business so they will enforce it strictly for most of them. Plus, some of them see it at a source of profit and find out that they could charge you a fee each time you have a new visitor. So don't try too hard to sneak in someone, it will bite you back hard.

BoomerFun
09-04-22, 20:26
I called before reservation, the operator said visitors are allowed, when I was in the process to check in I asked again and they said no way after 8 pm. I told them about the call before reserving and the manager was so nice to cancel my reservation without any cost.

Plush Tiger
09-05-22, 06:55
I called before reservation, the operator said visitors are allowed, when I was in the process to check in I asked again and they said no way after 8 pm. I told them about the call before reserving and the manager was so nice to cancel my reservation without any cost.I stayed there and had a similar experience (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1619-Dubai-Hotel-Information&p=2733964&viewfull=1#post2733964) better avoid its core segment is conservative families. That being said, the El Barrio club is teeming with talent from Kirgizstan and other similar countries and is a favorite of Red Blood who kindly shared this tip.

Stay safe.

TravelerD
09-08-22, 11:29
Hi Guys,

I am visiting Dubai for a week and was booking hotel. Shortlisted these two. Marriott Creek Apartments looks better and seems right in the middle of most action (even walking distance to many places of interest).

Any specific reason why Marriott creek is not that popular?

Also wished to know if the rooms and amenities in places of interests (like Moscow, Sun & Sands, Marco Plolo) are not good enough that travelers prefer staying other places and visit these just for pickups.

Amadeuss
09-08-22, 11:47
I really seriously doubt you will find a hotel in UAE that accepts without ID or passport.I did stay in Hilton Garden Inn. The ordered escorts all did enter without registering and went straight to the elevator.

Edh007
09-08-22, 14:22
Also wished to know if the rooms and amenities in places of interests (like Moscow, Sun & Sands, Marco Plolo) are not good enough that travelers prefer staying other places and visit these just for pickups.I am not sure about Marriott set up. I would recommend Double Tree M square and grab an apartment. If you drive you can access apartments via parking lifts but regardless it is green and you can register guests no questions asked. It's about 15 mins drive / Uber from Deira action areas.

Now it's terms of staying at the hotels with clubs. I have booked Moscow room in the past and the quality is not bad at all, booked a room for two so no additional charges upon registering the guest. I suppose I opted against staying there as the other facilities are basic and the whole lobby area is seedy. If your primary reason is to get lucky then staying there could be an option. But if you want to enjoy other facilities or better quality then I wouldn't recommend that you stay there.

Ggcross
09-11-22, 22:32
Hi guys,

Is the Jumeirah Beach Hotel girl-friendly nowadays? If so, would I need to register the girl? Or just walk through?

SharmaDelhi
09-12-22, 15:37
Hello everyone,

A newbie here. I've have been reading the forum for quite some time now and really appreciate the info and help you guys share. It really helps a lot. Just need your help regarding my upcoming stay in Dubai for 10 days. I've booked Park Regis Kris Krin for 10 days but now thinking that might not be good idea getting different girls there every night for like 8-9 days. Can anyone suggest if I should change the hotel after 4 -5 days and move to another one? My booking with Park Regis is flexible and can be changed till last day. Another option I'm considering is staying in Deira at Crowne Plaza for 5 days because getting a really good deal with them. Is it close to action or I should consider something else. Also I've seen some reports of Park Regis lately and it seems green ATM but not sure about the scene with Crowne Plaza lately. Any help would be really appreciated. One again I want to thank you all for the invaluable help you guys provide to newbies like us.

Drfel
09-13-22, 01:37
Hi guys,

Is the Jumeirah Beach Hotel girl-friendly nowadays? If so, would I need to register the girl? Or just walk through?I stayed a few nights right on JBR walk in and air BnB, no problem taking girls in, it was funny as the security guy knew a few of the girls, he was very cool about it, one after the other no problem late at night, juts keep the noise down and your all good. I had 2 girls at a time a few times and he just went with it no questions asked.

HobbyMan6969
09-13-22, 04:16
I only found 2 articles from 2021 on this hotel.

Is this hotel still red?

Old Jack
09-13-22, 16:15
Dubai is known as a heaven for mongering but what I have noticed from reading some FRs that most of the birds are from Asian countries or maybe some from Ukraine and Russia.

Just wondering if there are a lot of European birds available as well? I'm sure there must be some that are there but are they big in number and as easily available as as Asian birds. Forgive me if this sounds like a silly question.

Ggcross
09-13-22, 17:17
I stayed a few nights right on JBR walk in and air BnB, no problem taking girls in, it was funny as the security guy knew a few of the girls, he was very cool about it, one after the other no problem late at night, juts keep the noise down and your all good. I had 2 girls at a time a few times and he just went with it no questions asked.Thanks. But I was thinking of staying somewhere pretty plush for a few nights in that area. I'll keep Airbnb in mind if this doesn't look good.

Joe Karnavic
09-14-22, 05:33
Dubai is known as a heaven for mongering but what I have noticed from reading some FRs that most of the birds are from Asian countries or maybe some from Ukraine and Russia.

Just wondering if there are a lot of European birds available as well? I'm sure there must be some that are there but are they big in number and as easily available as as Asian birds. Forgive me if this sounds like a silly question.If you RTFF 10 pages of all threads, you would have found your answer. The famous bird in Dubai are Flamingoes in Ras Al Khor bird sanctuary. If you are referring to WGs then Dubai is United Nation of WGs. They come from more than 30 countries. Asians dominate the AMP scene. Russians Ukranian and all East European strut their stuff in clubs. They are beautiful and sexy. Uzbeks are recently in the news (thanks to Blood Red) sexy, economical and great in bed. Arabs women from Morroco, Syria and other Levant countries are also very much active.

SirJimbo
09-14-22, 09:52
If you RTFF 10 pages of all threads, you would have found your answer. The famous bird in Dubai are Flamingoes in Ras Al Khor bird sanctuary. If you are referring to WGs then Dubai is United Nation of WGs. They come from more than 30 countries. Asians dominate the AMP scene. Russians Ukranian and all East European strut their stuff in clubs. They are beautiful and sexy. Uzbeks are recently in the news (thanks to Blood Red) sexy, economical and great in bed. Arabs women from Morroco, Syria and other Levant countries are also very much active.It seems that this is much less so (at least from what I can find from here and some other places) for Abu Dhabi, w. a. T. The UAE being the United Nations of WGs. Do you know of any places for there?

Toadster
09-14-22, 13:41
Just been trying to book my usual mongering hotels for October 10 - 14 which is the week when GITEX is happening, and the prices have almost doubled, and one place has said no availability. I may for old time sake just stay at Fairmont SZR as getting a decent corporate rate, and may give Cin Cin a look in (has been a while).

If you know of any decent 5 star places ideally around Deira with a good club attached would appreciate the recommendation otherwise if your going to be there around then start booking early. Just hope Dubai doesn't turn into one huge sausage fest during this week.

Toadster
09-15-22, 10:39
I was maybe looking at booking this place, to my knowledge it should be back to normal like the good ole days as I went to Kubu a couple of months ago and the working girl asked me if I was staying at the hotel. Kubu seemed pretty poor with a limited number of Iranian birds that seemed keen to get themselves a quick financial deal (I didn't enjoy talking to any of them). But the location is great.

I only found 2 articles from 2021 on this hotel.

Is this hotel still red?

Sammi123
09-20-22, 15:44
I have a stay coming up here in a few weeks. Does anyone know if this place is green?

PhrozenFlame
09-20-22, 17:48
Hotel named after a number and has pools in the terrace is Green. It's in JVC.

Joe Karnavic
09-20-22, 19:41
I have a stay coming up here in a few weeks. Does anyone know if this place is green?This hotel has large lobby which connects to Festival city shopping mall as well as to promenade area. The lobby is so busy that no one is really bothered if a decent looking girl walks with you to the room. I have seen many WGs walking with the guests from different entrances. I am not sure though about their policy if you try to register a girl or multiple girls at reception.

PaulBrum
09-25-22, 20:10
Hi all,

staying here next week, does anyone know if it's green?

Toadster
09-26-22, 07:00
Not sure whether this is an ask if anybody knows if the hotel is green or just arkward for bringing back a girl.

When I first stayed at JW Marquis everything was great and you could walk a girl up no issues as the place was also so busy you never really needed to bothering registering a girl in. Later they had a guy standing at the bottom of the lifts forcing you to sign in. Then later they turned red red red, and you couldn't even sign in a girl. Even worse was you couldn't even bring down a girl from Vault from the top floor (has some nice girls up there).

Anyway not sure if anyone has stayed there lately and knows what the situation is like? Is it green or still red or somewhere in between? It's a shame if red because it's a decent hotel all in all.

Toadster
09-26-22, 12:25
I tend to always call the hotel, and be upfront and say I will be staying at the hotel and my girlfriend will be visiting will it be any issue? Sometimes you can get a diff answer and they won't answer things that are arkward sounding like girls coming up sign in etc but you can usually get a fair response back before you confirm and book.

Hi all,

staying here next week, does anyone know if it's green?

JeremyKnots
09-28-22, 10:15
Hi,

Coming in for a short visit (3 nights). Have stayed at LE Meridien near the airport before and it was green green (allowed diff visitors on diff days with just the usual need to register).

Have been RTFF but unable to. Get a clear answer if its fhanged / not. Any recent visitors have an experience.

I promise to write about the visit this time.

BobHowardUs
10-06-22, 17:03
I never had problem there. Book room for two.

Hi,

Coming in for a short visit (3 nights). Have stayed at LE Meridien near the airport before and it was green green (allowed diff visitors on diff days with just the usual need to register).

Have been RTFF but unable to. Get a clear answer if its fhanged / not. Any recent visitors have an experience.

I promise to write about the visit this time.

Harry V
10-06-22, 20:07
I stayed at the hote recently (officially. DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai M Square Hotel & Residences). Here is what I found. There are three types of rooms - 'normal' room, apartment and residence. The rooms are apartments are part of the main hotel. The 'residence' rooms have a separate entrance.

I booked an apartment. There is a side entrance (to the left side of the main hotel entrance) that leads directly to the lifts that go to the apartments. Sometimes there a person behind a counter there, but it is often empty. The person there does not seem to interested in people coming and going during normal hours. The apartment rooms can also be accessed through the main hotel entrance (walk to the apartment lift through a connecting door). Here too, during normal hours, nobody bothers who walks through. Things may be different late in the night though.

The residence section is a separate wing all together with no interconnection with the main hotel. There was a person behind the counter when I ventured in for curiosity. Looks that they may require registration during normal hours. I was a large visitor book kind of thing prominently on the counter.

BTW, the apartment rooms are quite good. Large with decent kitchen, washing machine and dishwasher. There is an extra small toilet + washbasin kind of washroom connected to the living room. Living room has L-shaped sofa (in case your visitor needs to sleep separately).

HornyPathan
10-09-22, 11:29
Hey guys frm Mumbai visiting Dubai frm 20th Oct can you please share or suggest if Wyndham Dubai marina is green and what are the activities nearby appreciate your response cheers HP.

Kokoss1
10-09-22, 17:02
Its green and mucho russian lady staying here but difficult to hook up. Many indies in area and MP as well so walk on board walk and many African ladies now, Much to much to my liking.

Hey guys frm Mumbai visiting Dubai frm 20th Oct can you please share or suggest if Wyndham Dubai marina is green and what are the activities nearby appreciate your response cheers HP.

Kokoss1
10-09-22, 17:04
To add as well no booze place so bring yr own. Lo.

I stayed at the hote recently (officially. DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai M Square Hotel & Residences). Here is what I found. There are three types of rooms - 'normal' room, apartment and residence. The rooms are apartments are part of the main hotel. The 'residence' rooms have a separate entrance.

I booked an apartment. There is a side entrance (to the left side of the main hotel entrance) that leads directly to the lifts that go to the apartments. Sometimes there a person behind a counter there, but it is often empty. The person there does not seem to interested in people coming and going during normal hours. The apartment rooms can also be accessed through the main hotel entrance (walk to the apartment lift through a connecting door). Here too, during normal hours, nobody bothers who walks through. Things may be different late in the night though.

The residence section is a separate wing all together with no interconnection with the main hotel. There was a person behind the counter when I ventured in for curiosity. Looks that they may require registration during normal hours. I was a large visitor book kind of thing prominently on the counter.

BTW, the apartment rooms are quite good. Large with decent kitchen, washing machine and dishwasher. There is an extra small toilet + washbasin kind of washroom connected to the living room. Living room has L-shaped sofa (in case your visitor needs to sleep separately).

ElIrlandes
10-10-22, 08:19
Hello all,

First post in a long time.

Four Points by Sheraton at Bur Dubai is green. I was there last month and had no problem, although coming in the security guy spotted us and discreetly nodded in the direction of the desk for registration which is required. The lobby is not particularly big, so you won't get in unnoticed by security / front desk. There is parking for the hotel, but it is not connected so when you arrive you leave your car with the valet parking guy at the front door. You won't be able to come in a backdoor by parking at the hotel. I don't know if you can register more than one guest during your stay. I only had one (regular) visitor.

I did see one cute black girl in the lobby one evening clearly there for "home delivery" and she was getting front desk to call up to the room to let her in. On another evening, another black girl was relaxing in a chair beside the lift on my floor. I guess waiting for someone to come and get her for a visit. So it seems a fairly relaxed although there are cameras everywhere.

The hotel itself. Nothing special. Curiously, the area has become very South Asian / Indian and the hotel is no different. I was the only westerner in the hotel, and even the breakfast and the restaurant are all tailored to cater for the Indian Market. This may or may not be your thing. Next time, I wouldn't stay in the area. Probably would stay in an Airbnb around Marina, JRT, Business Bay etc. Because in the end the cost is not so much more for renting an apartment which would be bigger and more comfortable and its closer to where I needed to be.

SharmaDelhi
10-11-22, 10:15
Hello, booked Intercontinental festival city for 4 nights for 2 persons and contacted booking reception via email about their guest policy. Got reply that the guests are welcome with ID but cannot stay overnigh. So seems it has gone Red now. I immediately cancelled my booking and now looking at other options.

BlackBrit2022
10-25-22, 17:37
Looking for a hotel in Business Bay that is green. Any suggestions?

Linga
10-25-22, 17:56
I usually book one RC room at the LMA. Like to explore the JBR area this time. Any recommendation for hotels within the same price range, around 350USD this time around. Many have recommended airbnb, but I need the apartment to be cleaned and sheets changed everyday.

Venom5566
10-25-22, 18:25
Looking for a hotel in Business Bay that is green. Any suggestions?All hotels are green, provided you give ID of your partner.

Try Paramount or SLS.

My personal experience. No one bats an eye what you take to your room.

Venom5566
10-25-22, 18:26
I usually book one RC room at the LMA. Like to explore the JBR area this time. Any recommendation for hotels within the same price range, around 350USD this time around. Many have recommended Airbnb, but I need the apartment to be cleaned and sheets changed everyday.Sofitel JBR, Amwaj Rotana JBR.

Steve W
10-25-22, 18:28
I suggest you search the forum using "Business Bay". You'll find that the SLS has been reported as green. Looking forward to seeing a report from you when you're done. Cheers, SW.

Looking for a hotel in Business Bay that is green. Any suggestions?

Phuket90
10-25-22, 20:59
Hello, booked Intercontinental festival city for 4 nights for 2 persons and contacted booking reception via email about their guest policy. Got reply that the guests are welcome with ID but cannot stay overnigh. So seems it has gone Red now. I immediately cancelled my booking and now looking at other options.Don't Email Hotelsin UAE.

Anyway, that means they are green.

Hwynerk
10-25-22, 21:07
Hello guys,

I reserved (in good advance, I admit) the Golden Tulip Media Hotel (Shaykh Zayed Road, Tecom) for a leisure trip in Dubai in the beginning of next April. I was enticed by the (apparently) bargain price, with no payment in advance and free cancellation. I've reserved a double room.

Do you know if this hotel is green?

Another question, please. With a "sex budget" of 2000 E or so (now 7000 AED, but it will depend on exchange rates variations), do you think it's possible to have an overnight and 5-6 shorter meetings with beautiful SW?

Rk237
10-28-22, 08:41
Hello guys,

Do you know if this hotel is green?

Another question, please. With a "sex budget" of 2000 E or so (now 7000 AED, but it will depend on exchange rates variations), do you think it's possible to have an overnight and 5-6 shorter meetings with beautiful SW?Hey buddy I have no Intel regarding your hotel being green or not. But I could most definitely help you out or give you an idea about the budget scenes for WG in dxb.

To start with of you pick up EE women quality being above average of suggest the damage would be 1000 aed and upwards.

Full night session which comprise of 5-6 hrs would usually start going from 1500 aed and the sky being the limit. I've seen agency charging 7000 aed for like 3 HR session but again those category of women isn't what average wage income men like me would go for.

Hope that helped you mate. Regarding the hotel, I'd suggest you check out signature1 hotel in tecom. Rooms are great, very green and a fleet of sluts in the vicinity. Try out MR and quite of few of them work in neighbouring hotels and the hotel itself has a number of wgs around it.

SharmaDelhi
10-28-22, 09:49
Hi, Would you guys recommend Moscow hotel for a stay of 4 nights? Or shall I look for something else in the vicinity? Thanks.

Rk237
10-28-22, 15:22
Hi, Would you guys recommend Moscow hotel for a stay of 4 nights? Or shall I look for something else in the vicinity? Thanks.I don't personally like Moscow hotel to stay at. Personally, haven't stayed there but I've done my extensive research online and I don't like the way the rooms are.

There are plenty of options man. Secondly I'm not too big with staying in Deira. More so a fan of staying along the Sheikh Zayed road stretch.

LonleyFatGuy
10-28-22, 16:42
Hey buddy I have no Intel regarding your hotel being green or not. But I could most definitely help you out or give you an idea about the budget scenes for WG in dxb.

To start with of you pick up EE women quality being above average of suggest the damage would be 1000 aed and upwards.

.I stayed in signature 1 hotel tecom, and I can also say it is very green and has a lot of working girls and has a massage place in it.

The main problem with this hotel is that the girl can just go to your room without her being registered.

But over all it is a good hotel.

SharmaDelhi
10-28-22, 16:57
I don't personally like Moscow hotel to stay at. Personally, haven't stayed there but I've done my extensive research online and I don't like the way the rooms are.

There are plenty of options man. Secondly I'm not too big with staying in Deira. More so a fan of staying along the Sheikh Zayed road stretch.I know what you mean man. It's just that I thought it would be less hassle like no wait for taxis etc. It's ground zero for pussies so would give more time exploring the available options. The other options I'm considering is nearby Marriott executive apartments or elements Al jaddaf as getting good corporate rates on both of them. Thanks for your response anyway. I'll keep my options open till I've more information about the property being guest friendly.

MickeyDuck1208
10-28-22, 17:25
I have stayed in Moscow for overnight stopovers, it is very convenient to take the girl up from the bars there. However there are tons of cabs waiting outside after 1 am, since they know a lot of the girls will go to other places. So not difficult to take them to wherever you are staying. And the girl will ask you "can you pay cab fare, my manager did not give me that, I stay so far" no matter which hotel she comes to. Even from Moscow.

It is a bit of a run down place, I would suggest picking some other place for that long a stay.

Hi, Would you guys recommend Moscow hotel for a stay of 4 nights? Or shall I look for something else in the vicinity? Thanks.

SharmaDelhi
10-28-22, 18:29
I have stayed in Moscow for overnight stopovers, it is very convenient to take the girl up from the bars there. However there are tons of cabs waiting outside after 1 am, since they know a lot of the girls will go to other places. So not difficult to take them to wherever you are staying. And the girl will ask you "can you pay cab fare, my manager did not give me that, I stay so far" no matter which hotel she comes to. Even from Moscow.

It is a bit of a run down place, I would suggest picking some other place for that long a stay.Thanks for useful info man. Appreciate.

Hwynerk
10-28-22, 21:07
Hey buddy I have no Intel regarding your hotel being green or not. But I could most definitely help you out or give you an idea about the budget scenes for WG in dxb.

Full night session which comprise of 5-6 hrs would usually start going from 1500 aed and the sky being the limit. I've seen agency charging 7000 aed for like 3 HR session but again those category of women isn't what average wage income men like me would go for.

Hope that helped you mate. Regarding the hotel, I'd suggest you check out signature1 hotel in tecom. Rooms are great, very green and a fleet of sluts in the vicinity. Try out MR and quite of few of them work in neighbouring hotels and the hotel itself has a number of wgs around it.Yes, you helped me a lot, and I thank you very much.

Odessey911
10-29-22, 07:02
Hello seniors and colleagues, I am a member of India forum and planning to visit Dubai in end November for a friend's bachelor bash. There are 4 of us. Looking for recommendations regarding wether it would be better to book an air bnb or a hotel for mongering activities. Have gone through the reports in this magnificent forum but still confused. TIA.

Rk237
10-29-22, 15:16
I know what you mean man. It's just that I thought it would be less hassle like no wait for taxis etc. It's ground zero for pussies so would give more time exploring the available options. The other options I'm considering is nearby Marriott executive apartments or elements Al jaddaf as getting good corporate rates on both of them. Thanks for your response anyway. I'll keep my options open till I've more information about the property being guest friendly.The reason I don't ever opt for an average hotel is because it kind off kills the vibe you want something good to go back to and if not fancy but atleast a good 3-4 star room experience for you and the women. It matters man a lot trust me. I've noticed this in the past and made the same mistake when york used to be popping I booked myself at york hotel and ohhh my it was a disaster. I belive I've spoken about that experience in my initial post man.

Make it an interesting vibe like youd treat your girl to.

Good room+great attitude+ to GFE experience mate (unless the lady is a biatch) hahaha.

MickeyDuck1208
10-29-22, 15:41
If you guys are close. Not so much that you can have an orgy LOL. Get an Airbnb. Separate rooms for each. Get the girls, drink and party before taking them to the rooms.

Did something similar (although not all guys got girls) with a bunch of 5-6 guys in Bali pre covid. Great memories.

Safe mongering!!

Hello seniors and colleagues, I am a member of India forum and planning to visit Dubai in end November for a friend's bachelor bash. There are 4 of us. Looking for recommendations regarding wether it would be better to book an air bnb or a hotel for mongering activities. Have gone through the reports in this magnificent forum but still confused. TIA.

Steve W
10-29-22, 16:22
Courtyard Marriot Al Barsha is bright green, can go straight up, there's a bar on the top floor, so I guess that helps.

Four Points Sheraton (Downtown) in Mankool is also green, but there is a Walk of Shame (WoS) to register. However, there's a basement car park with a lift and you can go straight to your room from there. Security are eagle eyed and will spot this and call you to send someone up to your room to collect passport and return it. That avoids the WoS. Finally, Sheraton Diera Creek is green, just need to register your visitor, WoS is not too bad. Best to always register for your own safety, you'll get over the WoS. Cheers, SW.

WildLaw
10-29-22, 18:15
Four Points Sheraton (Downtown) in Mankool is also green, but there is a Walk of Shame (WoS) to register. However, there's a basement car park with a lift and you can go straight to your room from there. Security are eagle eyed and will spot this and call you to send someone up to your room to collect passport and return it. That avoids the WoS. Good to know and thanks for the tip, will be staying there later in November. Don't mind the walk of shame as long as they are not awkward.

SharmaDelhi
10-29-22, 22:58
The reason I don't ever opt for an average hotel is because it kind off kills the vibe you want something good to go back to and if not fancy but atleast a good 3-4 star room experience for you and the women. It matters man a lot trust me. I've noticed this in the past and made the same mistake when york used to be popping I booked myself at york hotel and ohhh my it was a disaster. I belive I've spoken about that experience in my initial post man.

Make it an interesting vibe like youd treat your girl to.

Good room+great attitude+ to GFE experience mate (unless the lady is a biatch) hahaha.I see what you mean by this. I've finally decided and confirmed my bookings for my upcoming trip of 12 days starting mid November. Have booked LE meridian conference Centre Club Room (Which will give me chance to explore Jules and and the other clubs near Deira) and Hilton Double tree M square (for clubs around the Bur Dubai and other nearby areas) for 5 days each. For my last 2 days have booked Crowne Plaza festival city due to some business work in the area. Hope these hotels are green. I've decided on them after RTFF and this forum has been great help. Will report back my experience in detail once I've explored the scenes around Dubai. Thanks and appreciate all the help.

Rocko20
10-29-22, 23:16
Not sure whether this is an ask if anybody knows if the hotel is green or just arkward for bringing back a girl.

When I first stayed at JW Marquis everything was great and you could walk a girl up no issues as the place was also so busy you never really needed to bothering registering a girl in. Later they had a guy standing at the bottom of the lifts forcing you to sign in. Then later they turned red red red, and you couldn't even sign in a girl. Even worse was you couldn't even bring down a girl from Vault from the top floor (has some nice girls up there).

Anyway not sure if anyone has stayed there lately and knows what the situation is like? Is it green or still red or somewhere in between? It's a shame if red because it's a decent hotel all in all.I contacted JW Marquis and they said they allow guests with ID. But someone on page 5 said they had a different experience (hotel wouldnt let a guest in of a different nationality), so Im not sure.

I tend to always call the hotel, and be upfront and say I will be staying at the hotel and my girlfriend will be visiting will it be any issue? Sometimes you can get a diff answer and they won't answer things that are arkward sounding like girls coming up sign in etc but you can usually get a fair response back before you confirm and book.
Telling them my girlfriend will be visiting is not upfront. A simple do you allow outside guests is sufficient. They already know what you mean because they get asked it every single day. Telling them your girlfriend is visiting, implies your room needs to be charged as 2 adults staying overnight and not 1 adult with a non-overnight guest, and that you will not have multiple guests you need to sign in during your stay.

[Thank you for the info, looks very promising and I might book it.

This is a government requirement. If they don't do so they risk hefty penalties. Before on top of that there was a gray area about bringing in non related opposite sex people to your room so it meant loosing business. Now that the new laws have been enacted, here is no lost business so they will enforce it strictly for most of them. Plus, some of them see it at a source of profit and find out that they could charge you a fee each time you have a new visitor. So don't try too hard to sneak in someone, it will bite you back hard.

Also, hotels have cameras. So even if no one is in reception and its late at night, they obviously can see you bringing someone in from the video footage.

AdvancedPerson
10-30-22, 19:05
Tried calling Hilton by Double tree business bay to confirm their guest policy.

They told me that they recommend that I pre-register the guest that I'll be expecting upon check-in. Which I obviously can't do since I don't know who I'll be meeting.

I don't know if that's code for "maybe"?

Anyone know if the hotel is green?

Venom5566
10-30-22, 19:48
Tried calling Hilton by Double tree business bay to confirm their guest policy.

They told me that they recommend that I pre-register the guest that I'll be expecting upon check-in. Which I obviously can't do since I don't know who I'll be meeting.

I don't know if that's code for "maybe"?

Anyone know if the hotel is green?No hotel will say directly that you can bring in guest at later time. It's standard hotel policy. Always make booking for 2 pax. When you checkin tell them your GF will join you later if they ask. If they ask name, say she will let you know. That's easy peasy. 99% of Dxb hotels are green. So don't worry and have fun.

Zambind
10-31-22, 14:05
Hi Gents,

I am in Dubai. For only one night he ce want to make the most if it. As am with colleagues I was looking for a hotel with a Bar or club and where I can take her directly to the room. So was thinking Fairmont. I to Cin Cin. But as I have one day only. Would lime to make the most if it.

Venom5566
10-31-22, 17:31
Hi Gents,

I am in Dubai. For only one night he ce want to make the most if it. As am with colleagues I was looking for a hotel with a Bar or club and where I can take her directly to the room. So was thinking Fairmont. I to Cin Cin. But as I have one day only. Would lime to make the most if it.Stay in Moscow Hotel, Deira.

You can get everything there.

Good luck.

Rocko20
11-01-22, 16:52
No hotel will say directly that you can bring in guest at later time. It's standard hotel policy. Not true. You can message hotels directly, through booking.com, and they will tell you. You can also post a question on their main booking.com page and they will tell you.

Example, I was told yes several times (JW Marriot Marquis, Double Tree M Square, Emirates Tower Hotel, Dubai Marriot Harbor), but I still got several no (Intercontinental Dubai festival city, Hilton Jumeriah).

The yes ones will say just bring an ID, the no ones will say "Per Dubai policy, visitors are not allowed."

Always make booking for 2 pax. When you checkin tell them your GF will join you later if they ask. If they ask name, say she will let you know. That's easy peasy. 99% of Dxb hotels are green. So don't worry and have fun. Not true. A person needs to know for sure and be upfront. Trying to lie to reception about having a GF is just silly (they have cameras everywhere), I have already mentioned two hotels that have outright said no guests are allowed period (Hilton Jumeriah and Intercontinental Festival City). Someone even also reported that JW Marquis told the person they cant bring a girl with a different nationality than him after initially telling him outside guests are ok. (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1619-Dubai-Hotel-Information&p=2732789&viewfull=1#post2732789) This is a serious decision that cant be left up to lies, chance, or deception. Before I even board the plane I have a message directly from the hotel saying outside guests are ok. As well as verified confirmation from members here. You pick the wrong hotel and thats thousands of dollar down the drain.

Again, Dubai policy does not permit outside guests, it is hotel that must allow it. And they can change it whenever they please. Thats why this thread is so important.

Try the Double Tree by Hilton M Sqaure Residences: Not the Hotel:

Thank you and yes I will be booking this.

All high end hotels in Dubai are green.
No true. It may be 90%, but its not 100%. And I have provided two examples above of 5 star hotels saying no, and several examples of 5 star hotels saying yes. If you also look back and read the thread, you’ll see several posts about users encountering red hotels they assumed were green.

MickeyDuck1208
11-01-22, 17:09
+1 to Moscow.

3 bars / cafes inside, and Baran opposite.

Stay in Moscow Hotel, Deira.

Good luck.

Joe Karnavic
11-01-22, 18:20
Stay in Moscow Hotel, Deira.

Good luck.Zambind, I agree with Venom, Moscow is the best option if you are staying for one night. You are not leaving anything to chance. We are looking forward to your FR which you promised us many many years ago.

Snow1998
11-01-22, 18:56
Again, Dubai policy does not permit outside guests, it is hotel that must allow it. And they can change it whenever they please. Thats why this thread is so important.The law before in UAE didn't allow two people of the opposite sex to sleep together in the same room unless married to each other. This law has now been changed and co habitation is allowed under UAE law and doesn't specify nationality has to be the same either. Even before the cohabitation law some hotels still allowed unmarried different nationality couples even and thus the green label. This was then a hotel policy which actually was against the UAE law. There is no 'Dubai policy' not permitting outside guests. The policy / Law is every guest must be registered with a valid ID document. Again some hotels still don't strictly apply this rule.

This thread is important as you stated for knowing which hotels are confirmed green. However that is still not a guarantee. A hotel can change its policy anytime they want. Again its not 'Dubai policy'. I have stayed in Hilton and Marriott properties and never had a visitor or guest refused entry in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. That also doesn't mean it can't happen. Guess its just a long way of trying to say you are wrong about 'Dubai Policy'.

Zambind
11-01-22, 19:10
Thanks gents. Will def let you know how it goes. Am torn between.

1. Moscow (are guests allowed to take the girls in the hotel rooms).

2. Fairmont. Not sure how cin cin is.

3. LE Meridien. Royal club. How is Jules. Last went there many years ago.

Zambind, I agree with Venom, Moscow is the best option if you are staying for one night. You are not leaving anything to chance. We are looking forward to your FR which you promised us many many years ago.

Venom5566
11-01-22, 21:25
Not true. You can message hotels directly, through booking.com, and they will tell you. You can also post a question on their main booking.com page and they will tell you.

Example, I was told yes several times (JW Marriot Marquis, Double Tree M Square, Emirates Tower Hotel, Dubai Marriot Harbor), but I still got several no (Intercontinental Dubai festival city, Hilton Jumeriah).

The yes ones will say just bring an ID, the no ones will say "Per Dubai policy, visitors are not allowed..I have personally stayed in JW Marriot Marquis, Double Tree M Square never had any problems. I have have close friends working in hospitality who have confirmed similar about greens in different hotels across Dubai. Only time problem people may have when staying in ultra cheaper hotels.

Saying my girlfriend will come, is just an excuse and even at reception people understand and never cause any problems. Rules have changed few years back and it's not very much conservative anymore.

About the camera. It's good all corners of hotels are covered and it gives sense of security, I am not sneaking women's in my room, so never had to worry.

Writing email and expecting them to reply yes you can bring anyone. Will leave a written evidence of "YES". It's required for them politically answer any questions people may ask.

No hard feelings. Enjoy Dubai habibi.

Venom5566
11-01-22, 21:27

3. LE Meridien. Royal club. How is Jules. Last went there many years ago.Yes. It's allowed to take girl to your room, confirm the girl have ID with her. The security will ask 100 AED as guest fees.

Good Luck. Happy mongering.

Rocko20
11-02-22, 01:33
This thread is important as you stated for knowing which hotels are confirmed green. However that is still not a guarantee. A hotel can change its policy anytime they want. Again its not 'Dubai policy'. I have stayed in Hilton and Marriott properties and never had a visitor or guest refused entry in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. That also doesn't mean it can't happen. Guess its just a long way of trying to say you are wrong about 'Dubai Policy'.Correct, but the "Dubai policy or UAE policy is the excuse the hotel will use. Its still up to the hotel at the end of the day, and a hotel can change their policy whenever they want.

My point is everyone who says "all upscale hotels are green" or "just say you have a GF" is just not true. Several hotels still don't allow it and we have multiple reports of it.

Is it possible that a hotel will tell you its red but then be green when you show up? Yes. But thats an unnecessary risk for anyone to take.

I have personally stayed in JW Marriot Marquis, Double Tree M Square never had any problems.
Thats not in question. The point is that unless you have stayed in every hotel in Dubai, you cannot claim what percentage of hotels are currently green.

The hotel has the ultimate decision, thats why this thread is needed. Telling users to “just say you have a GF because 99% of hotels are green” is not helpful. Luckily this isnt my first trip to Dubai so I know better.

I have done extensive research (in this thread) and contacting hotels, and I would not make the claim that 99% (even the upscale ones) are green. Otherwise this thread would not be needed.

Blood Red
11-02-22, 06:12
Yes. It's allowed to take girl to your room, confirm the girl have ID with her. The security will ask 100 AED as guest fees.

Good Luck. Happy mongering.Did you book for 1 or for 2? If you book for 2, they shouldn't ask for the 100 'fee', but will surely try. In that case, hold your ground and don't pay, if you have booked for 2. I stayed there twice in the past 12 months and never had to pay any guest fees since I always book for 2 people.

MickeyDuck1208
11-02-22, 08:44
+1. Same experience.

The security guy is quite nice there actually (one of the middle aged, stocky African guys). I joked that the quality of girls in Coochini is not as good as before and I might get someone from Baran that would check in. He told me "Get one from Bollywood, I can check her in too" - seeing I was an Indian. LOL.

Did you book for 1 or for 2? If you book for 2, they shouldn't ask for the 100 'fee', but will surely try. In that case, hold your ground and don't pay, if you have booked for 2. I stayed there twice in the past 12 months and never had to pay any guest fees since I always book for 2 people.

Blood Red
11-02-22, 09:22

3. LE Meridien. Royal club. How is Jules. Last went there many years ago.Hi Zambind,

There is no need to be "torn" over this, it's not like you're stepping into a minefield ffs LOL.

Moscow is green. How is Cin Cin? I did not like it. Similar girls you see at Coochini but asking double the price due to the venue. I also did not like Jules, mostly Asians that I am not into. This is all subjective.

Looking forward to your FR since now you have all your questions answered. Many months ago you asked questions but also did not post a FR.

BR.

Venom5566
11-02-22, 13:45
Did you book for 1 or for 2? If you book for 2, they shouldn't ask for the 100 'fee', but will surely try. In that case, hold your ground and don't pay, if you have booked for 2. I stayed there twice in the past 12 months and never had to pay any guest fees since I always book for 2 people.I always book for 2. They still charge visitor fees 100.

Anon Mous
11-02-22, 22:06
Green. At check-in, the lady at the reception pointed out that my booking was for 2 adults. Told her that 'they' would be joining me later. There was no problem whatsoever. Also, if you come in from the Le Meridien Village side into the main building lobby area, where there is an ATM, you can take the stairs there, avoiding the walk of shame as the entrance is quite discreet. Overall, very chill vibes and accommodating staff. Highly recommended. And, as always, YMMV.

Snow1998
11-02-22, 22:06
I always book for 2. They still charge visitor fees 100.Depends on hotel, I always book 2 and have never been charged extra.

Sammi123
11-07-22, 07:36
After seeing Rocko's note about this place it looks I will need to book a second hotel like Moscow as well, which is unfortunate since I can't cancel the Intercontinental reservation now.

I have booked for a guest /2nd person in the room at the Intercontinental, but it doesn't sound like the hotel is going to allow it based on Rocko's post.

Not being familiar with Dubai, how is this actually enforced? Is there security at the entrance or elevator that asks you to show your room key?

Joe Karnavic
11-07-22, 18:27
After seeing Rocko's note about this place it looks I will need to book a second hotel like Moscow as well, which is unfortunate since I can't cancel the Intercontinental reservation now.

I have booked for a guest /2nd person in the room at the Intercontinental, but it doesn't sound like the hotel is going to allow it based on Rocko's post.

Not being familiar with Dubai, how is this actually enforced? Is there security at the entrance or elevator that asks you to show your room key?If you are already booked in this hotel your possible option is to get girls in the daytime. The lobby is normally busy, I have not seen security in daytime near the lift. The staff is generally friendly there. You bring the girl through Festival city mall or meet her there and walk with her in the hotel. I have stayed there and brought girls of different nationalities. I was never stopped. I saw few WG looking girls going up the lift. Registering a girl is good practice but if they are going to object as per Roco's report then try sneaking her in. There is bar on ground floor. Call her there for drink. From there lift is closer.

Snow1998
11-08-22, 09:21

Not being familiar with Dubai, how is this actually enforced? Is there security at the entrance or elevator that asks you to show your room key?My experience prior to cohabitation law when it was strictly not allowed, Having emailed Hilton hotels got reply from the Hilton middle east office guests not allowed. Despite that I didn't have any problems bringing in my girl friend (Hilton creek at the time) event got an upgrade! So much for official line of not allowing guests.

As you have booked for 2 being your guest and if the desk gives you grief speak to the front desk manager. You can also follow Joe's advise. It's a very busy month for dubai with the F1 and fifa happening in qatar.

NirIndian
11-08-22, 09:53
Dear all,

We, 4 friends are visiting Dubai, can anyone help me with name or contacts of guest friendly 2 bedroom apartment?

My PM is open, I have some value-for-money contacts in Kolkata (India) & Vietnam, would be happy to share as well.

BTW, here is my recent 6 days mongering report in Vietnam - http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1042-Ho-Chi-Minh-City-General-Info&p=2759513#post2759513.

Rocko20
11-11-22, 17:56
After seeing Rocko's note about this place it looks I will need to book a second hotel like Moscow as well, which is unfortunate since I can't cancel the Intercontinental reservation now.I was mistaken. I do believe intercontinental is green. Every hotel on booking.com has a Q&A page. Many of those questions are old, wrong, misleading, or were asked before the guest policy change, and should not be used as guidance. I messaged the hotel directly and they said they do allow outside guests with ID.

As far as hotels that don't? The only one, via messages, that told me a hard no was Hilton Jumeriah. No other place (I looked at and messaged: JW Marriot, Double Tree, Intercontinental, Emirate Towers, Marriott harbor, Jumeriah Living Residences) told me no.

As stated before, you would be hard pressed to find any high end hotel telling its high end guests no. Registering the guest at reception is their permission to enter. There’s no reason to say no, as a high end hotel.

Rocko20
11-12-22, 00:03
Sammi123, for clarification, I'm talking about bringing in a guest for intercontinental at festival city. Not staying over night. (Personally it's rare that I have anyone spend the entire night).

As this user has pointed out:

Hello, booked Intercontinental festival city for 4 nights for 2 persons and contacted booking reception via email about their guest policy. Got reply that the guests are welcome with ID but cannot stay overnigh. So seems it has gone Red now. I immediately cancelled my booking and now looking at other options.

Fellow Mongers.

Super hot Iranians. But the asking was crazy. 3000!! Is this the norm? How low you think can be had. Got two numbers as they were smiling and looked "available". 1000-1500 I offered and they laughed.
I thought about this post for a while. I would not feel comfortable paying someone 3,000 off the bat when I dont know how they were going to perform. First thing, it would need to be a BBBJ included, no covered BJ, then I would need to be able to record a portion of the services. Also I would need to be with them all day (which I rarely do). 3000 is adult actress/high end escort territory. (I had Angel wicky for around 700 euros/1 hour in Prague and her service was unparalleled)

I would try to negotiate it down to 15/30 minutes and 1000. If that doesnt work, I look elsewhere. I plan to visit this location and report my findings.

Arjun31
11-12-22, 04:49
Quick question guys, I see that it is definitely green but can we get multiple women on the same day?

Just register and take them to the rooms?

And do they have a lounge facility for Platinum and above members?

Thanks.

Snow1998
11-12-22, 12:58
Quick question guys, I see that it is definitely green but can we get multiple women on the same day?

And do they have a lounge facility for Platinum and above members?

Thanks.Basically once booked for 2 and they have 2 people with IDs registered it won't be a problem. The security at the door might direct you to the desk just be very confident assert yourself and say already registered. As for lounge I can't be sure never bothered. I'm a titanium member and haven't been told about a lounge and never inquired either. You will get a free drink or a menu to choose from.

Arjun31
11-12-22, 17:01
Basically once booked for 2 and they have 2 people with IDs registered it won't be a problem. The security at the door might direct you to the desk just be very confident assert yourself and say already registered. As for lounge I can't be sure never bothered. I'm a titanium member and haven't been told about a lounge and never inquired either. You will get a free drink or a menu to choose from.Thank you bud appreciate the prompt reply 👍.

WildLaw
11-13-22, 01:06

Thanks.Staying here this week for one night on the first night of weekend, will definitely find out.

Maclaine79
11-14-22, 04:42
Folks,

I've RTFF and the most recommended / common options look like LE Meridien, Four Points Sheraton, Hilton M Square, Fairmont. I was wondering if there were more premium options especially hotels which have a thriving cub on premises. Five Palms, V Hotel, JW Marquis or Sheraton Grand, Address etc. Easier to party and pick up in the same location than commuting. Fine with the slightly higher prices. Appreciate inputs.

Sammi123
11-14-22, 07:38
There was some uncertainty about the status of this hotel, so I thought I would post my intel.

I should note, I did not take a lady up, but I did notice others bringing ladies who were pretty obviously WG's. There was no effort by the doormen or anyone in the lobby to stop or ask them a thing.

The lobby was pretty quiet and I checked at various times during the day. The elevators are behind registration desks, so once you go past, there is really no one to bother you.

Furthermore there is a back entrance from waterfront side (where the water taxi / ferry station is), that looks to be completely unmonitored.

So, overall, I think hotel works fine. Only limitation is that it is not in the heart of Deira like some of the other hotels with clubs.

There is also a bar on the 26th floor of the hotel. I am told it is very nice, but have no idea if there are any WG"s hanging around there.

Hope this is of some help.

Bigjazzy
11-14-22, 10:46
There was some uncertainty about the status of this hotel, so I thought I would post my intel.

I should note, I did not take a lady up, but I did notice others bringing ladies who were pretty obviously WG's. There was no effort by the doormen or anyone in the lobby to stop or ask them a thing.

Hope this is of some help.I can confirm that the hotel is Green. This is my preferred hotel when mongering as usually quiet, not many families plus if you use the side entrance you don't need to walk past reception. The hotel does require ID, but they are pretty good in that if you head straight up to the room, they will send someone to come get the ID and take a copy. I usually stay in the suites there so not sure if it is because of that.

Over the last 5-6 years have stayed predominately there and I would highly recommend.

Last stay earlier in the year, I did see a few Wg's sitting alone in the bar on the ground floor!

Good Man
11-14-22, 15:05
Has anyone Checked-Into hotel with Working Girl (known to yourself) and thereafter be able to bring in different WGs with no issues of ID every time?

Rako3
11-15-22, 02:32
I find it interesting that most everyone seems fine with registering with a hotel by providing their passport information, and then having the ID's of every "guest" subsequently entered into a database down at the police department and other government computer systems. Not that I plan to run for Congress, but I can't imagine some day years later having every working girl in one's long Dubai mongering history being pulled up on someone's computer screen as quickly and easily as checking one's past purchases from Amazon.

Is the only alternative to somehow find a non-hotel crash pad?

DjKaveMan
11-15-22, 14:50
For anyone who's stayed at the Meridien near the airport recently:

1) I understand this hotel is green, but can we just take girls back to the room without doing the walk of shame and stopping by reception to register the girl's ID first?

2) Has anyone been to Jules recently? Was wondering what the crowd was like, what country girls were on offer?

Thanks!

FilipDevries
11-15-22, 18:42
I find it interesting that most everyone seems fine with registering with a hotel by providing their passport information, and then having the ID's of every "guest" subsequently entered into a database down at the police department and other government computer systems. Not that I plan to run for Congress, but I can't imagine some day years later having every working girl in one's long Dubai mongering history being pulled up on someone's computer screen as quickly and easily as checking one's past purchases from Amazon.

Is the only alternative to somehow find a non-hotel crash pad?Consider an Airbnb? There is a lot of choice and for many types of budget. Just make sure it has a score between 4.7 and 5, and you should have a great experience. I haven't registered any if I take the girl upstairs myself. Maybe its luck, but I haven't had any issues.

Snow1998
11-16-22, 05:09

1) I understand this hotel is green, but can we just take girls back to the room without doing the walk of shame and stopping by reception to register the girl's ID first?

2) Has anyone been to Jules recently? Was wondering what the crowd was like, what country girls were on offer?

Thanks!Both your questions have been answered on the forum. The first has many possibilities all answered. You first post with a question was a year back. All your posts till now are just questions. You need to RTFF before posting questions.

Blood Red
11-16-22, 12:08
Consider an Airbnb? There is a lot of choice and for many types of budget. Just make sure it has a score between 4.7 and 5, and you should have a great experience. I haven't registered any if I take the girl upstairs myself. Maybe its luck, but I haven't had any issues.I have stayed at a nice couple of AirBNB's at downtown and never had any issue with bringing guests. Actually, it's like you are renting an apartment, it's no ones business who comes to your room. Just check with the Host their guest policy as some may not like you bringing WG's. That being said, one Host told me that his guest policy was strict, no guests after 11 pm blah blah, but it was all BS. I had so many different girls visit me. They came directly to my room. As a suggestion, I would recommend people get one of the Damac buildings as an apartment or AirBNB. They are very guest friendly and have a slew of hot WG's in them, like the one I reside in currently does.

Joe Karnavic
11-16-22, 21:36

Is the only alternative to somehow find a non-hotel crash pad?Valid point. There are literally hundreds of WG getting registered every day in hotels. All data of registered guests goes in database. It is hell lot of data to go through. They are not after you and me otherwise someone like me who might have registered hundreds of girls in last 20 years will be in deep trouble. It is only accessed whenever there is trouble, and they will trace those dates when the crime is committed.

So do not overthink about this issue. It is for their safety and security purpose. Take as many girls as you want and have fun.

Rocko20
11-16-22, 22:20
I find it interesting that most everyone seems fine with registering with a hotel by providing their passport information, and then having the ID's of every "guest" subsequently entered into a database down at the police department and other government computer systems.

Is the only alternative to somehow find a non-hotel crash pad?As a monger? That shouldn't be interesting to you at all. You can always monger in other countries, but hotels (and most airbnbs) will always ask for the ID of a guest.

Any working girl could be a scammer, so a hotel checking her ID can also be seen as a peace of mind / security check.

Consider an Airbnb? There is a lot of choice and for many types of budget. Just make sure it has a score between 4.7 and 5, and you should have a great experience. I haven't registered any if I take the girl upstairs myself. Maybe its luck, but I haven't had any issues.Plenty of Airbnb apartments will still have a front desk / reception / lobby that will require you to register any guest.

You can book an entire single family house ofcourse, but that's going to be expensive, far from downtown, and again, there's nothing stopping that WG from just "taking the money and running” because she’s definitely not going to let you look or take a picture of her passport if she doesn’t have to.

Anon Mous
11-17-22, 02:29

Thanks!Had you bothered to go back and read even just the previous page, you would've found a fairly detailed answer to your first question by, none other than, yours truly. Also, I have written a descriptive report on Jules as well from my recent visit. Good luck to you.

Snow1998
11-17-22, 03:23
Not that I plan to run for Congress, but I can't imagine some day years later having every working girl in one's long Dubai mongering history being pulled up on someone's computer screen as quickly and easily as checking one's past purchases from Amazon.
Even if you were to run for congress, don't for one moment think this data is going to be available on 'someone's computer screen' just like that. It's a secure a dubai LE data base. Unless you commit some crime that the local LE here get involved in and they research your whereabouts you have nothing worry about this information.

Plush Tiger
11-17-22, 09:51
Is the only alternative to somehow find a non-hotel crash pad?There are a few apart owner who rent them by the hour, in bur Dubai and International City. I have a couple of contacts but can share them only via PM.

Jersey135
11-18-22, 13:33
Can anyone advise whether the Waldorf DIFC a girl friendly hotel? Is there a pick up scene at one of the bars along the lines of the Ritz or Hyatt?

TotalFreak
11-19-22, 16:17
There are a few apart owner who rent them by the hour, in bur Dubai and International City. I have a couple of contacts but can share them only via PM.Hi PT, I tried to PM you but your inbox is full and won't accept new messages. Can you please clear your inbox? Thanks.

Rane84
11-30-22, 03:52
I must have read 500 + posts but not a single mention of the crown plaza Jumeirah. Does nothing funny happen at this place?

Anon Mous
12-02-22, 01:29
I find it interesting that most everyone seems fine with registering with a hotel by providing their passport information, and then having the ID's of every "guest" subsequently entered into a database down at the police department and other government computer systems.

Valid point. There are literally hundreds of WG getting registered every day in hotels. All data of registered guests goes in database. It is hell lot of data to go through.

Even if you were to run for congress, don't for one moment think this data is going to be available on 'someone's computer screen' just like that. It's a secure a dubai LE data base.The last time I stayed at Le Meridien Airport, the lady at the reception pointed out that the room was booked for 2 adults, so I told her that they would be joining me later. Now, when she handed me the guest registration form to sign, I noticed that some totally random US address was mentioned in guest details. When I pointed out that the address was wrong, she looked at me with a 'knowing' smile and just said 'Yes sir' or something. In the moment, I let it go thinking that they might be putting random addresses in their database to protect the privacy of guests who, they think, are going to be indulging in extracurricular activities.

Didn't mention this in previous report on the hotel, but in view of the discussion at hand, thought it to be relevant.

Not sure what their logic/intention is behind this or what information actually gets stored in their database. Make of it what you will. Definitely something to think about, though.

Fake It
12-02-22, 05:59
The last time I stayed at Le Meridien Airport, the lady at the reception pointed out that the room was booked for 2 adults, so I told her that they would be joining me later. Now, when she handed me the guest registration form to sign, I noticed that some totally random US address was mentioned in guest details. When I pointed out that the address was wrong, she looked at me with a 'knowing' smile and just said 'Yes sir' or something. In the moment, I let it go thinking that they might be putting random addresses in their database to protect the privacy of guests who, they think, are going to be indulging in extracurricular activities.

Didn't mention this in previous report on the hotel, but in view of the discussion at hand, thought it to be relevant.

Not sure what their logic/intention is behind this or what information actually gets stored in their database. Make of it what you will. Definitely something to think about, though.Let's not overthink it. The random address on your hotel booking was probably the business address of the hotel booking platform you used to make your reservation. If you made payment for the room to a third party booking platform like Agoda and not directly on the hotel's own website, then that third party will be the actual customer on the hotel registration since they are making the payment to the hotel on your behalf. Your name is simply listed as the guest's name. I can assure you that hotel front desk staff do not have time to input fake addresses in anticipation of someone who may or may not want to bring a friend back to the room.

CoolDude2000
12-07-22, 06:29
Friends,

1. Need help on green hotels close to club Czar (Capitol hotel).

Reviews say Capitol is no more green. Other options based on reviews are LE Meridiean, Radission Blu.

Please suggest any green hotels near hotel Capitol.

2. Also would like to know if anybody having experience on taking WG to hotel to know at reception guest not allowed. What one can do in that situation?

I am working on bitcoin for membership, not through yet.

Blood Red
12-07-22, 18:54
Friends,

1. Need help on green hotels close to club Czar (Capitol hotel).

Reviews say Capitol is no more green. Other options based on reviews are LE Meridiean, Radission Blu.

.Capitol is green. A forum punter friend stayed there a few days ago and told me.

Ggcross
12-11-22, 01:33
Hi guys,

Is the Jumeirah Beach Hotel girl-friendly nowadays? If so, would I need to register the girl? Or just walk through?Well, I stayed at this place and they do want to register "a" girl. I guess, as long as two people are registered for your room they care too much. Daytime I had no problems. First night, they wanted the girl to register. The next two nights no questions, walked in. In the lobby there was a guy with an ipad, who just asked my name and confirmed my room number. That's it.

Rocko20
12-12-22, 17:20
I'm staying at the Hilton double tree M Square. I wanted to share a few tidbits. Yes there is a separate entrance to enter the room, yes there is a garage that can lead straight to you room, but you have to remember there's cameras everywhere including the elevator so it's not like they don't know. The question is if they care.

Bat at the end of the day, it's green, so it doesn't matter how awkward it is checking in a girl with hooker heels on, they still have to let her in.

SethiatSpace
12-12-22, 20:54
Capitol is green. A forum punter friend stayed there a few days ago and told me.Yes it is. It's basically the only hotel I stay in now and I go back almost every month and for the duration of my stay (one-two weeks), I bring a girl during the day and another or two at nights and they never ever ever said anything. Some of the girls working in Czar pretend they don't need to register as they know them and they just go with me to the lift and nobody says anything. Others go to register but that's about it.

The thing I dislike the most about this hotel is the constant thumping noise, not from fucking mind you, but from all the bars and clubs in the hotel. So you can never get any true peace if you just want to sleep.

Rocko20
12-13-22, 17:32
Update from me at the double tree Hilton M Square, there is a grocery store (with an ATM) within a 2 minute walk, plus another ATM room on the apartment side with about 3 ATMs.

With those factors plus location (15 minutes within Czar, RS, Ratsky, York, etc.), price, and apartment options, I do plan to stay here again and I do recommend it. I wanted to thank every member who mentioned it and brought it to my attention. I never would've found it otherwise.

Plush Tiger
12-14-22, 00:34
Hi PT, I tried to PM you but your inbox is full and won't accept new messages. Can you please clear your inbox? Thanks.Thanks for letting me know. I have sent you a message.

Kokoss1
12-14-22, 15:24
Although this place is great there is no bar or booze in Hotel just a quick comment.

Update from me at the double tree Hilton M Square, there is a grocery store (with an ATM) within a 2 minute walk, plus another ATM room on the apartment side with about 3 ATMs.

With those factors plus location (15 minutes within Czar, RS, Ratsky, York, etc.), price, and apartment options, I do plan to stay here again and I do recommend it. I wanted to thank every member who mentioned it and brought it to my attention. I never would've found it otherwise.

Pablo
12-15-22, 12:30
Just finished my first visit to Dubai and had a good time, better than Doha anyway that's for sure. I stayed at the 4 Point downtown in Bur Dubai and can confirm it's GF. Brought a girl back from Jules and we just had to do the reception check in and it all went smoothly, no hassles. The lobby area is fairly small and there's a guard at the door so it's not really possible to avoid reception. The girl I brought back was a pro so she had no issues registering.

Black Eyes
12-16-22, 08:48
Stayed in Karama hotel.

Ambience is OK.

Hotel is green.

Even though I booked for 2 persons through booking.

Com, they charged me additional 120 for the girl I picked from Ratsky.

Mentioned that the second person ID needs to given while check in.

By the way, I saw one guy taking three girls to the room.

Rocko20
12-16-22, 20:00
Although this place is great there is no bar or booze in Hotel just a quick comment.Correct, there were also a few bugs in my room, unfortunately.

I still love the location, price, room, close to ATM, close to market so will probably book again.

Snow1998
12-17-22, 02:48
Stayed in Karama hotel.
Even though I booked for 2 persons through booking.Com, they charged me additional 120 for the girl I picked from Ratsky.
How much did you pay for the room? Be interesting to know if you take a girl without a prior booking and get a room from the front desk directly how much it would cost?

I've never actually used third party sites to book a hotel, always booked directly with the hotel and never been charged extra. Albeit not karama hotel though.

IAintSpecial
12-19-22, 10:40
How much did you pay for the room? Be interesting to know if you take a girl without a prior booking and get a room from the front desk directly how much it would cost?

I've never actually used third party sites to book a hotel, always booked directly with the hotel and never been charged extra. Albeit not karama hotel though.Here is what you do. Book room for 2 arrive to the hotel. Leave your bag with concierge tell the front desk your GF will be arriving later and you will both checkin together. Give them your ID so they have started the process. Then you can avoid the 120 tax. Worked for me last few times.

Makaveli87
12-26-22, 00:33
Millennium Airport Hotel is Green. Movenpick Al Bustan on the opposite side is green as well.

Black Eyes
12-27-22, 16:49
I paid 230 dhs.

That's after the discount I got from the booking.com.

Based on the number of reservations booking. Come gives 10 to 20% discount. But that leaves a trail as well. Has to manage it separately.

I've never actually used third party sites to book a hotel, always booked directly with the hotel and never been charged extra. Albeit not karama hotel though.

Black Eyes
12-27-22, 17:11
Hi,

Can someone please suggest any hotel with jacuzzi in the room.

Snow1998
12-28-22, 05:01
Hi,

Can someone please suggest any hotel with jacuzzi in the room.There was a Hilton by the creek which had a jacuzzi in the room, I believe its now the Golden Sands creek hotel.

Travel Buddy
12-28-22, 10:27
I only have afternoon meets and always book rooms on apps like Dayuse, hotelsbyday, byhours.com or stayhopper. I book in the name of the girl and pay online. She checks in and then 10 minutes later I walk in and go up. Not once have I been asked for an ID.

Dizaster
12-28-22, 20:36
Hyatt Place: red
this hotel should be avoided.I wish I had read this a 24 hours ago! It still applies till this date. Very disappointing and it doesn't make sense at all wtfff?

Makaveli87
12-29-22, 13:49
I wish I had read this a 24 hours ago! It still applies till this date. Very disappointing and it doesn't make sense at all wtfff?Some hotels just don't want that business happening at their places. It might seem strange but I can understand because alot of the hotels that do allow it you'll see WGs just sitting around in the lobby or mongers frequently entering with their WG or just the WGs going to the lifts etc and they don't want their tourist or family guests seeing all of that.

Kokoss1
12-29-22, 14:24
Hi all thanks for all the great reports! I am shyer than most but will try harder, LOL.

I have stayed at this hotel in past and it was mixed green as in only one vistor during stay!

And than they switched to many visitors more recently.

So going back in this area near Burjuman, so anyone know where this hotel stands know? Moving forward.

I like this area as many opportunities in the immediate areas.

Thanks all!

Rocko20
12-29-22, 16:21
I wish I had read this a 24 hours ago! It still applies till this date. Very disappointing and it doesn't make sense at all wtfff?Unfortunately it makes perfect sense, not from a financial point of view but from an optics one. WGs, unfortunately, are rarely discrete. They show up to your hotel in high heels, tight booty shorts, skirts, tight dress, and tits / cleavage hanging out. Even if they're coming from their home and not the club. Only a small number dress normally or will change their heels out once they leave the club.

Now you have to do the walk of shame to reception, then another walk of shame to the elevator. Or, a staff member has to walk her to the elevator, and use their key card to let her up to your room.

So to avoid this whole fiasco, some have just banned any outside guests. Hilton at JBR is red too, not that anyone would be booking so far from the meat markets.

Blood Red
12-29-22, 17:30
I wish I had read this a 24 hours ago! It still applies till this date. Very disappointing and it doesn't make sense at all wtfff?What is odd is that this hotel (Hyatt Place Rigga) has one of the most active clubs (El Barrio) which is ground zero for Uzbek and Tajiki hookers on its premises, so there are hookers in the reception area and going in and out all the time at evening / night time. It also has several bars that are frequented by the same hookers. I can't be sure but I wouldn't be surprised if they allowed 'guests' if you paid them some extra cash. I remember in the past we used to hear that Moscow and Broadway are red, well no more. Hyatt Place Rigga is the exact same type of hotel with El Barrio which is like the RS for Uzbeks and Tajikis.

Dizaster
12-29-22, 19:28
Unfortunately it makes perfect sense, not from a financial point of view but from an optics one. WGs, unfortunately, are rarely discrete. They show up to your hotel in high heels

Some hotels just don't want that business happening at their places.Good point guys and it goes without saying LOL however I'm expressing my shock because this hotel has a pool bar and night clubs that are very active and WGs roam around in the lobby. , its like going to McDonalds and they tell you can't eat your burger inside?

What is odd is that this hotel (Hyatt Place Rigga) has one of the most active clubs (El Barrio) which is ground zero for Uzbek and Tajiki hookers on its premises, so there are hookers in the reception area and going in and out all the time at evening / night time.Yeah man exactly that's what really got me stunned. I felt so dumb for not referring to this thread first. Also I'm never assuming ever again.

IAmYour
01-05-23, 12:07
I visited Dubai last month and stayed at Moscow and explored its two clubs one night at a time. This time looking for recommendation from you guys. Have shortlisted Capitol Hotel for its inhouse CZAR club and the terrace sheesha bar as the two pick up spots. Another option can be Fortune Karama Hotel for RATSKY and / or LE Meridein for Jules. Looking for a complete experience where the club / pick up spot is in the hotel so more action.

Gents! Your recommendation will greatly help so kindly suggest the best hotel considering value of money / best night clubs and / or in house pick up spots.

Blood Red
01-05-23, 19:26
I visited Dubai last month and stayed at Moscow and explored its two clubs one night at a time. This time looking for recommendation from you guys. Have shortlisted Capitol Hotel for its inhouse CZAR club and the terrace sheesha bar as the two pick up spots. Another option can be Fortune Karama Hotel for RATSKY and / or LE Meridein for Jules. Looking for a complete experience where the club / pick up spot is in the hotel so more action.

Gents! Your recommendation will greatly help so kindly suggest the best hotel considering value of money / best night clubs and / or in house pick up spots.Welcome to the forum, good reports, keep it up.

I would suggest you stay at Capitol Hotel on your next trip. You will have access to 2 clubs plus the sheesha place on the top floor.

Reece
01-06-23, 12:09
Unfortunately it makes perfect sense, not from a financial point of view but from an optics one. WGs, unfortunately, are rarely discrete. They show up to your hotel in high heels, tight booty shorts, skirts, tight dress, and tits / cleavage hanging out. Even if they're coming from their home and not the club. Only a small number dress normally or will change their heels out once they leave the club.

Now you have to do the walk of shame to reception, then another walk of shame to the elevator. Or, a staff member has to walk her to the elevator, and use their key card to let her up to your room.

So to avoid this whole fiasco, some have just banned any outside guests. Hilton at JBR is red too, not that anyone would be booking so far from the meat markets.Hi all,

I'm going Dubai in 2 weeks have booked Hilton jbr staying for a week first time in Dubai will I have trouble bringing working girls back to my hotel room also any decent massage parlours close by to the hotel any advice is greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

CoolDudeNo2
01-08-23, 18:08
Hello,

Is Voco at Sheikh Zayed Road green? Or, do they charge anything additional to bring someone to room for few hours? Is only registering or giving ID at reception sufficient? I intend to make trips to Ratsky and bring someone back from there.

Blood Red
01-09-23, 09:56
Hello,

Is Voco at Sheikh Zayed Road green? Or, do they charge anything additional to bring someone to room for few hours? Is only registering or giving ID at reception sufficient? I intend to make trips to Ratsky and bring someone back from there.A friend of mine stayed there a month ago and he said it was red. It used to be super green. So always better to check before booking.

CoolDudeNo2
01-09-23, 14:14
A friend of mine stayed there a month ago and he said it was red. It used to be super green. So always better to check before booking.Oh thank you very much for the update. Can you or anyone advise green status of below listed hotels?

1. Sheraton Grand at Sheikh Zayed Road.

2. Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai.

3. Al Jaddaf Rotana.

4. Element Al Jaddaf.

5. Double tree by Hilton Al Jaddaf.

6. Novotel bur Dubai.

7. Pullman Dubai creek city center.

8. Canopy by Hilton Al Seef.

I want to stay near to Ratsky and Bur Dubai from where I can pick up and bring to my hotel. Green status of hotel will help me decide my place of stay.

Thank you in advance!

Blood Red
01-09-23, 18:07
Oh thank you very much for the update. Can you or anyone advise green status of below listed hotels?

A hotel green today can become red tomorrow in Dubai, Voco is an example. Call / email them and ask if your girlfriend (s) can visit you. They may or may not give you a straight answer but more often than not, they do. I haven't booked a hotel in a while, but I reckon Burjuman Arjaan in Bur Dubai should be green (but call / email to ask). Pullman Residences Deira CC was also super green back in the day, they are probably a safe bet too, but again, call and ask. Enough questions, please start emailing and calling and report back to the forum so others can benefit from your efforts.

Joe Karnavic
01-09-23, 19:05
Oh thank you very much for the update. Can you or anyone advise green status of below listed hotels?

2. Mvenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai.

3. Al Jaddaf Rotana.

4. Element Al Jaddaf.

6. Novotel bur Dubai.

I want to stay near to Ratsky and Bur Dubai from where I can pick up and bring to my hotel. Green status of hotel will help me decide my place of stay.

Thank you in advance!Like BR has said too many questions. But I will suggest few things.

From the list Pullman Dubai creek is green. Novotel Burdubai is green. Both places you have to register the girl. Remaining I am not sure. Unless someone confirms do not waste your time. If Ratsky and Bur Dubai is your target area then following hotels are suitable. But the green status can change in few months.

1. Park Reges, recently an ISG friend stayed there and he had no difficulty in bringing girls after registering. Closer to Ratsky.

2. Double tree Hilton next to spinny in Burdubai. The great Alex has reported it as green recently. Bigger lobby, no one really bothers here if you have a girl with you. If you have a car you can come through basement.

3 Four point sheraton on Bank street. Ask them beforehand. This was eternally a green hotel for long time. Recently someone said otherwise.

4. Four point sheraton SZR. Book for two and register the girl. Multiple girls not sure. Take her to 43rd floor for a drink and then you can go to your floor. Lots of girls move around so no one will stop you.

5. Burjuman Arjan Rotana, reported so many times as green

And report back so others will get benefitted.

Member #2621
01-11-23, 09:53
Hello,

Is Voco at Sheikh Zayed Road green? Or, do they charge anything additional to bring someone to room for few hours? Is only registering or giving ID at reception sufficient? I intend to make trips to Ratsky and bring someone back from there.Stayed there last year and it was green, they just required the guest to register if she's alone and no questions if guest is with you.

Davie73
01-11-23, 12:13
Anyone stayed here lately to know if it's red or green.

Not been to Dubai in a while and want an easy place with bar to meet Filipino or Vietnamese girls.

Thought jules bar was meant to be good.

Komnetkijken
01-12-23, 20:32
Anyone stayed here lately to know if it's red or green.

Not been to Dubai in a while and want an easy place with bar to meet Filipino or Vietnamese girls.

Thought jules bar was meant to be good.I haven't been there recently, but afaik it has been utmost green since forever so I wouldn't be too worried about that.

Sonyc 08
01-13-23, 14:52

2. Mvenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai.

3. Al Jaddaf Rotana.

4. Element Al Jaddaf.

6. Novotel bur Dubai.

Thank you in advance!Sheraton SZR, from my last year experience and before Covid: lost of people and girls going in / out even in front of the hotel you can find a WG. I got one upstairs. Nobody asked she was dressed in normal way though. Worst case got to one of the bars on the 1st floor, or on the rooftop, then bring her back to the room.

Sonyc 08
01-13-23, 14:53
Hi all,

I'm going Dubai in 2 weeks have booked Hilton jbr staying for a week first time in Dubai will I have trouble bringing working girls back to my hotel room also any decent massage parlours close by to the hotel any advice is greatly appreciated thanks in advance.Last year I saw no trouble with Hilton JBR I saw some WG going / in out of rooms or even crossed one familiar in the hall. Weird thing though you have families hanging around. Not the optimal place but it's on JBR! I guess you can squeeze one up if she dressed in a normal way.

Reece
01-13-23, 22:36
Last year I saw no trouble with Hilton JBR I saw some WG going / in out of rooms or even crossed one familiar in the hall. Weird thing though you have families hanging around. Not the optimal place but it's on JBR! I guess you can squeeze one up if she dressed in a normal way.Cheers thanks.

Maringos
01-14-23, 11:40
Hi guys,

Been away from Dubai since 2020 and finally coming back.

Plan to stay in Courtyard Marriott Albarsha and later in Alhabtoor Hilton.

Are they green?

Also, if Hilton is green. Do I need to go down? I have a company event and don't want to have walk of shame.

Many thanks for the help.

Bandanist
01-16-23, 23:14
I am going to assume the rate they quoted was for the entire night. IF it was not, I will wait till I get back to NY and get better for half the price. LOL.Doing some RTFT and across this comment. You can find good service in NY for half of 2 k (540)? If so, please let me know. I've struggled to find anything decent for under $320 HR, and those are asian incalls. Euros or outcalls are considerably higher.

Snow1998
01-17-23, 04:52
Doing some RTFT and across this comment. You can find good service in NY for half of 2 k (540)? If so, please let me know. I've struggled to find anything decent for under $320 HR, and those are asian incalls. Euros or outcalls are considerably higher.If you play the comparison game then this is really not the place for you. A few people here have started comparing prices / services between countries which just isn't right. You can't expect price and or service to be similar around the world. Come to dubai you pay dubai prices it's just as simple as that.

Bandanist
01-17-23, 22:53
If you play the comparison game then this is really not the place for you. A few people here have started comparing prices / services between countries which just isn't right. You can't expect price and or service to be similar around the world. Come to dubai you pay dubai prices it's just as simple as that.Yeah, wasn't comparing, but rather fishing for nyc leads at the prices he's referring to.