PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34

PayForIt
02-02-23, 23:50
Anyone stayed here lately to know if it's red or green.

Not been to Dubai in a while and want an easy place with bar to meet Filipino or Vietnamese girls.

Thought jules bar was meant to be good.100% green- no issues walking a girl the short walk from Jules to Royal (and the rooms are excellent).

IAmYour
02-03-23, 13:16
Hello all, need some valuable guidance regarding five palm jumeriah. Hotel has been mentioned several times and I have also RTFFed alot however still confused so asking.

What is the average pickup rate for ST / LT for a WG there, what is the average premium over other clubs like red square / czar. Is club entry complimentary / discounted for hotel residents? If not what are rhe complimentary facilities available and do they outweigh the hefty room charges compared to Capitol / Moscow.

Big Daddy 1906
02-05-23, 07:07
When I go to Dubai, I usually stay the Burjuman Aarjan for a couple of reasons. One is that it's reasonable located and two, because I like the fact that it has a kitchenette with a full sized fridge. I'm looking for a new spot with the same amenities (Reasonably located means in one of the many centers of the action). The fridge is a MUST though. (Being green is presumed). Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Blood Red
02-05-23, 19:00
When I go to Dubai, I usually stay the Burjuman Aarjan for a couple of reasons. One is that it's reasonable located and two, because I like the fact that it has a kitchenette with a full sized fridge. I'm looking for a new spot with the same amenities (Reasonably located means in one of the many centers of the action). The fridge is a MUST though. (Being green is presumed). Any ideas are greatly appreciated.Try Pullman Deira City Centre Apartments. I stayed there many times in 2019 and 2020 and was always super green. As always, check before booking. Great location and connected to the mall, much like Burjuman Arjaan and better in house facilities but may be more expensive.

Jes007
02-05-23, 22:01
In the past I stayed at Radisson Blu Deira and LE Meridian Mina Seyagi and both hotels were green. Can anyone confirm whether this is the case? Alternative, any hotel recommendations near Czar?

Jimmy K II
02-06-23, 16:43
Anyone stayed here lately to know if it's red or green.

Not been to Dubai in a while and want an easy place with bar to meet Filipino or Vietnamese girls.

Thought jules bar was meant to be good.Still green, but you have to register the girl at Royal Club reception.

No extra charges.

When bringing a girl in during day / early evening, registration is not asked.

You can take a second door key and give it to the chick, if you don't like to register.

Jules Bar is still a good pick up joint.

Big Daddy 1906
02-08-23, 14:18
Try Pullman Deira City Centre Apartments. I stayed there many times in 2019 and 2020 and was always super green. As always, check before booking. Great location and connected to the mall, much like Burjuman Arjaan and better in house facilities but may be more expensive.I want to thank Blood Red for the assist in terms of my quest to try something similar to my beloved Burjuman Aarjan. ThePullman Deira City Centre Apartments are still GREEN. I spoke with the clerk and received the following information regarding guests. If your guest is only going to be with you for a few hours then they only need to register their ID at the front desk. If they are going to spend the night (ie. If you bring them back for ST and then want to extend it to LT, then they need to be checked in as a guest (NOTE: If you check them in as a guest and you decide to bring another guest back for overnight later you can STILL check them into your room, just as long as the total number of occupants equals what you originally booked, ie. 2 people.) In the end I decided to stick with the Burjuman Aarjan because I found a deal on Prestigia.com that I couldn't pass up. Plus, the place is like putting on a nice pair of old comfortable shoes.

Once again, my thanks to Blood Red for his intel.

Paris94
02-09-23, 16:30
Can you tell me if the Hyatt Regency is green?

Big Daddy 1906
02-10-23, 02:20
Can you tell me if the Hyatt Regency is green?Dude!! You only have two posts! RTFF is there for a reason!!

Paris94
02-10-23, 07:53
Dude!! You only have two posts! RTFF is there for a reason!!What is RTFF? I am new here exact.

Gggfan
02-10-23, 16:06
What is RTFF? I am new here exact.= Read The Fucking Forum.

All abbreviations are explained in the link below. Or click on the TOP MENU where it says abbreviations!
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

Paris94
02-10-23, 17:03
= Read The Fucking Forum.

All abbreviations are explained in the link below. Or click on the TOP MENU where it says abbreviations!
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=AbbreviationsThank you. I have already read the forum. But I saw the Hyatt Regency is green, but in 2021 it charged. I hope to have a new information before to arrive.

Blood Red
02-11-23, 11:14
Thank you. I have already read the forum. But I saw the Hyatt Regency is green, but in 2021 it charged. I hope to have a new information before to arrive.Call them or email them and ask. Let us know if you'd like us to do that for you, wouldn't want you to go to too much trouble / inconvenience.

Aimara
02-11-23, 23:08
Is currently blue!

Thank you. I have already read the forum. But I saw the Hyatt Regency is green, but in 2021 it charged. I hope to have a new information before to arrive.

Paris94
02-14-23, 13:07
Have you got some advice about a district where I can book an hotel, some example of hotel?

My objective is to choose a place where I can enjoy during the day and night. I am fan of Russian (important for my future hotel), I am not sure I will like Deira district.

Thanks for advance.

Aimara
02-14-23, 17:01
Your perfect spot would seem to be Fantasia in the Jumeirah Dream Lands development.

Have you got some advice about a district where I can book an hotel, some example of hotel?

My objective is to choose a place where I can enjoy during the day and night. I am fan of Russian (important for my future hotel), I am not sure I will like Deira district.

Thanks for advance.

Gremlin Og
02-14-23, 17:07
Question on the royal club. Use to be booking club accommodations was a good deal because of the happy hour drinks associated with club access. Reason being retail alcohol was so pricey.

Is that still the case? Cause now anyone can get into the local liquor stores but I don't know those prices.

When bringing a girl in during day / early evening, registration is not asked.

You can take a second door key and give it to the chick, if you don't like to register.

Jules Bar is still a good pick up joint.

Paris94
02-14-23, 17:39
Your perfect spot would seem to be Fantasia in the Jumeirah Dream Lands development.Thank you Aimara: because of my budget what do you think about: Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City?

Kokoss1
02-15-23, 16:16
I do not quite get some of the reports on this place.

I have stayed a few times because of easy acces to numerous spas in the areas. These spa are all good to go pick anyone in the area and bingo,.

Cheap abut average gilrs as no better than 6 7 in this area.

The bar has 5 6 at best, cheap but not the best, mostly asians PH. No cover.

However I know the new and the former mangers here, they are green for one lady per stay, so the only way you can have two per stay is to upgrade to family units imagine? Thus you land up with only two visitors per stay!.

So the guys that report easy 100% green access are the lucky few who sneak in below the radar IMHO or book seperate stays which will than allow 1 per stay lo.

Just a update and to be clear.

Rotana Burj is best choice in area for multiple visitors no questions asked,.

Big Daddy 1906
02-17-23, 07:46
I just arrived and checked in at the Burjuman Aarjan and was told by the receptionist, that as of 31 March 2023, they will be shutting down for good. As best as I was told, it is the result of a corporate tug of war She will be truly missed 😭128557;128557;.

Blood Red
02-17-23, 07:50
I just arrived and checked in at the Burjuman Aarjan and was told by the receptionist, that as of 31 March 2023, they will be shutting down for good. As best as I was told, it is the result of a corporate tug of war She will be truly missed 😭128557;128557;.Wow, another legend bites the dust. Reminds me of the time when they razed Ramada Bur Dubai, another legend on the golden triangle. I have many great memories at the Burjuman Arjaan.

Big Daddy 1906
02-17-23, 07:55
Wow, another legend bites the dust. Reminds me of the time when they razed Ramada Bur Dubai, another legend on the golden triangle. I have many great memories at the Burjuman Arjaan.I had great memories of that Ramada as well. Thanks to Wicked Roger.

Aimara
02-18-23, 14:33
Yep, that's also good.

Thank you Aimara: because of my budget what do you think about: Grand Plaza Mvenpick Media City?

Blood Red
02-18-23, 17:17
Thank you Aimara: because of my budget what do you think about: Grand Plaza Mvenpick Media City?Hotel Fantasia would be a better option in my opinion. I have heard they have a special discount going. Plus, in house girls that will come directly to your room. You can also get a discount from them as an ISG member. But up to you.

GogoGuyz
02-18-23, 21:07
I just arrived and checked in at the Burjuman Aarjan and was told by the receptionist, that as of 31 March 2023, they will be shutting down for good. As best as I was told, it is the result of a corporate tug of war She will be truly missed.Yup that is indeed very bad news. It is such a great place for booking a few nights and changing girls, even multiple visitors haha in the room in the day is zero problem. So who has recommendations. Any hotel elsewhere in Dubai offers similar flexibility or are we looking at apartment options now?

Joe Karnavic
02-19-23, 05:41
I had great memories of that Ramada as well. Thanks to Wicked Roger.Ramada brings lot of nostalgia. It was situated in vintage location in the infamous Golden triangle those days. I remember picking up girls from Staying Alive every weekend and walking to Ramada, I brought so many girls from clubs nearby. The girls at reception registered the girls without fuss. Sometimes if families are at her counter she will just nod her head in the direction of lift when she sees girl with me. There were nice restaurants where you can take the girls. Ramada had tallest Stained glass Murals. In 1991 during Gulf war American GI s were staying there for their " R&R" break. We heard fascinating account of real things after 3-4 pints of cold ones in the pub I think it was Old Vic.

One of the other memories was of a stylish Indian girl staying in Ramada for weeks. A friend introduced her to me and I was regular visitor, she was beautiful, hygenic and spoke good English. A rare finding. I have never seen such quality Indian girls travelling again.

When they brought down Ramada many of us felt sad that so much history has gone down in dust.

Komnetkijken
02-19-23, 21:04
Ramada brings lot of nostalgia. It was situated in vintage location in the infamous Golden triangle those days...
When they brought down Ramada many of us felt sad that so much history has gone down in dust.I'm always wondering: why they still haven't developed something new on that location? The location is great, but it's just empty, for several years already. It's a pity.

Komnetkijken
02-19-23, 21:09
I just arrived and checked in at the Burjuman Aarjan and was told by the receptionist, that as of 31 March 2023, they will be shutting down for good. As best as I was told, it is the result of a corporate tug of war She will be truly missed 😭128557;128557;.I assume it will just continue to be operated, but by another brand / chain? I don't care if it's operated as Rotana or XYZ, so maybe it doesn't change too much?

Big Daddy 1906
02-19-23, 22:56
I assume it will just continue to be operated, but by another brand / chain? I don't care if it's operated as Rotana or XYZ, so maybe it doesn't change too much?There are ZERO plans to continue to operate it as a hotel / ApartHotel.

Blood Red
02-20-23, 04:51
I'm always wondering: why they still haven't developed something new on that location? The location is great, but it's just empty, for several years already. It's a pity.It baffles me too. Why tear down something and then not built anything in its place? It's prime location too as you said. It has been years now. BTW, I heard from some girls why the old Regal Plaza Hotel (with Rockafellas) closed down. Not sure if it's true, but apparently a lot of punters (perhaps locals) caught some STDs from there and they shut it down. This is according to a few girls I talked to.

Komnetkijken
02-20-23, 06:50
There are ZERO plans to continue to operate it as a hotel / ApartHotel.That's a pity. So it will just be normal rent then?

Komnetkijken
02-20-23, 06:55
. BTW, I heard from some girls why the old Regal Plaza Hotel (with Rockafellas) closed down. Not sure if it's true, but apparently a lot of punters (perhaps locals) caught some STDs from there and they shut it down. This is according to a few girls I talked to.Not impossible but unlikely. You can't blame the hotel for spreading STDs, right. When visiting the hotel I noticed plenty of other reasons / excuses for LE to close it down. Fire hazards by allowing all kinds of electrical equipment in the rooms, such as grills. I think Ramee just didn't want to pay LE anymore, business was slowing down.

Gremlin Og
02-21-23, 02:29
Ramada brings lot of nostalgia. .Yes, yes. Place was special. I recall the rooms with different level floors, step down into bedroom type.

Gemini83
02-22-23, 07:00
Reporting Green.

Great stay and amazing hospitality. More reports on nearby spa and pick ups to follow.

Harry V
02-23-23, 01:39
I had posted about my experience at Fortune bar on the ground floor of Panorama. The girl there said that we could book a room and go upstairs for action. I also saw another post about taking girls from the Fortune bar upstairs (AED180 if I remember).

Now, I am thinking if it is wise to stay at Panorama itself (last time I was staying elsewhere nearby. Double Tree). Is it green if I bring a girl from outside (not from Fortune)? Any feedback on the rooms themselves?

Inblr01
03-01-23, 19:49
Hi,

I tried to search fee pages, but no mention if Aloft, Baniyas square, Green? Any inputs will be appreciated. Any spa and other places to guide for short 1 day stop over. -Inblr01.

CcoinFlip9
03-05-23, 05:30
Not true. You can message hotels directly, through booking.com, and they will tell you. You can also post a question on their main booking.com page and they will tell you.

Example, I was told yes several times (JW Marriot Marquis, Double Tree M Square, Emirates Tower Hotel, Dubai Marriot Harbor), but I still got several no (Intercontinental Dubai festival city, Hilton Jumeriah).

The yes ones will say just bring an ID, the no ones will say "Per Dubai policy, visitors are not allowed."

Not true. A person needs to know for sure and be upfront. Trying to lie to reception about having a GF is just silly (they have cameras everywhere), I have already mentioned two hotels that have outright said no guests are allowed period (Hilton Jumeriah and Intercontinental Festival City). Someone even also reported that JW Marquis told the person they cant bring a girl with a different nationality than him after initially telling him outside guests are ok. (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1619-Dubai-Hotel-Information&p=2732789&viewfull=1#post2732789) This is a serious decision that cant be left up to lies, chance, or deception. Before I even board the plane I have a message directly from the hotel saying outside guests are ok. As well as verified confirmation from members here. You pick the wrong hotel and thats thousands of dollar down the drain.

Again, Dubai policy does not permit outside guests, it is hotel that must allow it. And they can change it whenever they please. Thats why this thread is so important.

Thank you and yes I will be booking this.

No true. It may be 90%, but its not 100%. And I have provided two examples above of 5 star hotels saying no, and several examples of 5 star hotels saying yes. If you also look back and read the thread, youll see several posts about users encountering red hotels they assumed were green.Hello everyone, long time lurker, first time poster.

Had terrible experience with JW marriot marquis recently. Initially booked it as its spacious in a sense there's always people around + reception area is long and part of a long corridor meaning you can just waltz through without anyone looking at you right to the elevators.

I brought a female guest, went to the elevator when there was a bunch of people going around and the security guy stops me right infront, asks what room I am and then he pulls up this massive sheet of papers and notices I have only booked the room for 1 guest, he immediately instructs me to go to the reception to register my visitor. I mean OK fine, but its just funny as my guest was actually appropriately dressed and somehow he doubted me. AND THEN the unthinkable happens.

We go to the reception, and I get this story how this hotel doesn't allow visitors, that I should have announced that during my check in, that after check in it is not possible blabla. - so I offer to pay the rate for 2 adults instead of 1 for this night (which is ridiculous but w / e.) Guy refuses immediately says its not possible after check in and that their hotel doesn't allow this. What?

I don't think I know everything, but for a luxury brand like JW Marriot to do this is just outrageous. Bunch of hypocrites. Especially because I see other WGs in the lobby hanging around, I see them outside, and I even saw the same 2 girls I saw in the club 2 hours earlier coming down from elevator area. All of them dressed in a very provocative way with tits out, in any case much less subtle than my guest.

Guess if I had American passport they might have given me less trouble, but I will never ever book a room with JW Marriot again at any property. This is how they treat a member of high status.

In the end I had to book another hotel at like 1 am for 2 adults and then checked us in together, nobody in the lobby, very obvious what was going to happen. And even here there was some problem with the booking confirmation number and it took 15 minutes for them to check us in even though we were the only ones there, the lady told us to wait and she was gone for ages.

Now I have 2 questions:

1) Are there any other luxury 5 star marriot hotels that have this policy? (e. G, ritz, st regis, edition) - I follow the thread but I do understand sometimes things change, in any case it seems like that the logic "all upscale hotels shouldn't cause any problems" is flawed.

2) Can I expect to have any issues with the authorities / border crossing because of my 2nd booking where I checked in myself and my guest for the night (in the middle of the night.)? I know that all this data gets uploaded somewhere and it shouldn't be an issue as we did nothing wrong, caused no trouble, and I paid fair and square for my booking. But given how I felt everything was against me that night, I wouldn't want to get stopped at the border on my next reentry because of some invented narrative. It was weird that the lady took so long to check us in, maybe I am just being paranoid.

Thanks so much guys, hope you don't fall in the same trap I did.

Joe Karnavic
03-05-23, 17:55
1) Are there any other luxury 5 star marriot hotels that have this policy? (e. G, ritz, st regis, edition) - I follow the thread but I do understand sometimes things change, in any case it seems like that the logic "all upscale hotels shouldn't cause any problems" is flawed.

2) Can I expect to have any issues with the authorities / border crossing because of my 2nd booking where I checked in myself and my guest for the night (in the middle of the night.)? I know that all this data gets uploaded somewhere and it shouldn't be an issue as we did nothing wrong, caused no trouble, and I paid fair and square for my booking. But given how I felt everything was against me that night, I wouldn't want to get stopped at the border on my next reentry because of some invented narrative. It was weird that the lady took so long to check us in, maybe I am just being paranoid.

Thanks so much guys, hope you don't fall in the same trap I did.Let me answer your point 2 first. This incident will never ever affect your border crossing / airport immigration. These Hotel incidents are common occurrence when hotel decides your second guest can not be checked in. It has happened to many friends I know and the matter is closed at Hotel level only. You are safe. They will not report it to the authorities for sure. The lady took long time because she must be checking with her manager if she should allow your guest. IMHO if you have booked for 2 person and checked in together or taken the girl straight to reception when she arrives this issue would not have happened. Five star hotels have international guests. Many have living-in GF s with different names. Hotel will not dare to stop them with booking for two guests.

As far as other hotel goes Park Reggis is reported here in the thread. He booked for two guests and brought different girls everynight. Not sure about Ritz and Edition.

Having said above you have to also note that Ramadan is approaching which starts on 22nd March. Hotels may change the policy but I doubt when they have millions of tourist in Dubai. They don't want to turn away tourist.

Book for two always and take your girl straight to reception and register her. Take your chances, nothing is certain. Tip the guy standing near the lift in the evening AED 50/- on your first day when you arrive. Next day he will allow another girl without going to reception.

CcoinFlip9
03-07-23, 04:23
Let me answer your point 2 first. This incident will never ever affect your border crossing / airport immigration. These Hotel incidents are common occurrence when hotel decides your second guest can not be checked in. It has happened to many friends I know and the matter is closed at Hotel level only. You are safe. They will not report it to the authorities for sure. The lady took long time because she must be checking with her manager if she should allow your guest. IMHO if you have booked for 2 person and checked in together or taken the girl straight to reception when she arrives this issue would not have happened. Five star hotels have international guests. Many have living-in GF s with different names. Hotel will not dare to stop them with booking for two guests.

As far as other hotel goes Park Reggis is reported here in the thread. He booked for two guests and brought different girls everynight. Not sure about Ritz and Edition.

Having said above you have to also note that Ramadan is approaching which starts on 22nd March. Hotels may change the policy but I doubt when they have millions of tourist in Dubai. They don't want to turn away tourist.

Book for two always and take your girl straight to reception and register her. Take your chances, nothing is certain. Tip the guy standing near the lift in the evening AED 50/- on your first day when you arrive. Next day he will allow another girl without going to reception.Thanks for your answer and insights. Maybe I wasn't clear with my post. For the second hotel I did book the room for 2 guests and we came in together and the lady still took so long.

Mr Ricky
03-12-23, 17:51
I just arrived and checked in at the Burjuman Aarjan and was told by the receptionist, that as of 31 March 2023, they will be shutting down for good. As best as I was told, it is the result of a corporate tug of war She will be truly missed 😭128557;128557;.Oh no! I will miss this place, it was perfect for punting and will be missed. I am assuming another hotel will take it over or something. I had some of my best sessions in Dubai at this place.

Dizaster
03-13-23, 09:51
I just arrived and checked in at the Burjuman Aarjan and was told by the receptionist, that as of 31 March 2023, they will be shutting down for good. As best as I was told, it is the result of a corporate tug of war She will be truly missed.Sad new indeed. Back in FEB I was told they are going to halt operation temporarily for a renovation period of 5 months starting from April. Now that I think of it, renovation is code word for closed down for good. RIP.

Arjuna Alpha
03-15-23, 11:45
Got a trip for 4 days planned at the end of April. I've always stayed at the Rotana Burjuman but looks like that's history.

Any recommendations on where to stay? I see a few other Rotana hotels. Don't know if the location etc is good.

Thinking of the Doubletree M Square but the cost seems high.

Appreciate any thoughts and recommendations.

Thank you.

SpiceHit
03-15-23, 17:20
Got a trip for 4 days planned at the end of April. I've always stayed at the Rotana Burjuman but looks like that's history.

Any recommendations on where to stay? I see a few other Rotana hotels. Don't know if the location etc is good.

Thinking of the Doubletree M Square but the cost seems high.

Appreciate any thoughts and recommendations.

Thank you.Look Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel. Its also next to Burjaman. Rooftop view is nice and Best its green. I stayed there in October for 3 nights and had different girls everyday. 2 girls registered and 1 came direct to my room. The rooms are old but big.

SweetKasi
03-16-23, 19:38
Hi,

I am new here but before asking questions, its more nice to share my experiences first.

Have been in Dubai 3 times last year (2022) and one time this year (2023).

Last year I stayed in 5 Palm Jumeirah two times and in Five JBR one time.

Never had a problem there to get a lady upstairs to my room.

Of course the elevators there are "guarded" and you have to register the lady at reception.

But after that you can take her upstairs.

At beginning of this year I stayed again in 5 Palm Jumeirah, but had problems to get the ladies upstairs.

Think because they made a mistake and my room was just booked for 1 person.

Before I always booked for 2 persons and never had a problem.

In April I will be back in Dubai again, but would like to try out another hotel.

So its important for me to know in advance whether its green or not.

Would like to stay around the Marina area, especially in the "LE Meridian Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina".

Does anybody have information whether this is green or not.

And please don't say RTFF LOL. I did already but couldn't find anything about this hotel.

Thanks in advance.

Metso
03-17-23, 06:05
Anyone know if times grand plaza is green, the reception is away from the elevator but you have to cross the bus boy desk. Also on top floor they have fitness center open to everyone.

Arjuna Alpha
03-20-23, 05:43
Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk. Any thoughtsa about this hotel and location? Grren? Thank you.

Gremlin Og
03-22-23, 03:08
Hi,

Would like to stay around the Marina area, especially in the "LE Meridian Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina".

Does anybody have information whether this is green or not.

And please don't say RTFF LOL. I did already but couldn't find anything about this hotel.

Thanks in advance.This was months ago but I booked for two and it was fine.

RaathRaath1975
03-22-23, 18:40
I stayed at both LE Meridien and Capitol earlier this week.

Capitol: Very green. They don't care about girls coming and going to your room. I brought several girls from the club downstairs (Czar) and they all just took the elevator directly to the room. Did not stop at the front desk (and nobody cared). The rooms are pretty decent. I booked through Agoda and got a really good deal on a suite room. Made friends with the room service boy who I tipped handsomely and he delivered drinks to the room multiple times while I was with the girls.

LE Meridien: Green. Took one girl from Jules bar. Had to register her at the front desk. I stayed at the Royal Club with the hotel which is a different building right next to the Jules bar and other restaurants (aka the Village).

Will add my detailed report to the Dubai forum in a day or two.

JPelosky
04-03-23, 11:53
Is currently blue!Hello Aimara, what exactly do you mean with blue? Go or no go? I did book there and would be really disappointed if they didn't allow visitors to the rooms.

I did RTFF but I know only of Green, Yellow and Red. If one of the senior members could explain blue, I'd much appreciate it.

Many thanks!

Arjuna Alpha
04-07-23, 03:41
Guys, any idea if the Sofitel Dubai (on SZR) or the Sofitel Oblisk are green? Anyone stayed at any of these hotels?

Thanks for the help.

AA.

Global00
04-07-23, 21:10
Plan on traveling to Dubai in June and got this message they are closing (see attached pic). Heads up for anyone else planning to book.

Blood Red
04-08-23, 04:56
Plan on traveling to Dubai in June and got this message they are closing (see attached pic). Heads up for anyone else planning to book.I could be wrong, but this is the FP that was red. The one on Khalid Bin Waleed road was green and I stayed there a few times back in the day.

Frequent
04-08-23, 10:24
Hi have read through and searched this thread. But could not find anything definitive.

Arriving in Dubai the next couple of days. I have been booked into the Ritz Carlton at DIFC.

Can anyone can advise if its a Green or Red light for taking a friend back the room?

Snow1998
04-08-23, 13:26
I could be wrong, but this is the FP that was red. The one on Khalid Bin Waleed road was green and I stayed there a few times back in the day.I've stayed in both the FPs bur dubai and downtown and green on all occasions. Sorry to see this go, was a little cheaper than the downtown one.

FunGames1970
04-10-23, 15:27
I am visiting Dubai for the first time next month for 6 nights and after RTFF I wanted to try to make sure I am selecting a green hotel. I just called Park Regis Kris Krin to ask about their policies on visitors since others have said only 1 visitor per stay. They told me that only 1 visitor is allowed at a time if the room is booked for 2 people, so I grilled them a little more asking if I could have another visitor after the first one left and they said that is fine. Note that I have not actually stayed there yet, but their rooms look to be a better deal and a bit bigger than the Double M Square so I am going to reserve.

If anyone has any relevant recent experience with this hotel please chime in. I am a noob to Dubai and am excited to sample the local fare.

IAmYour
04-10-23, 15:35
I am travelling to Dxb with a senior office colleague mid of may. He isn't into mongering scene- at least not with me. So kindly suggest a hotel which is green and yet doesn't look as liberal / open as capitol or Moscow. My plan is ro explore more clubs and bring in girls at night bit is shouldn't seem to my collegue that inhave picked hotel exactly for this purpose.

ThePervyMan
04-11-23, 22:57
I am travelling to Dxb with a senior office colleague mid of may. He isn't into mongering scene- at least not with me. So kindly suggest a hotel which is green and yet doesn't look as liberal / open as capitol or Moscow. My plan is ro explore more clubs and bring in girls at night bit is shouldn't seem to my collegue that inhave picked hotel exactly for this purpose.Not sure if it is still green but last year I took Dusit Thani DIFC. The big rooms had a working area which was great. They allowed guest and usually check in the girl and send her to my room without having to go down.

But you need to confirm from the hotel if they still green.

Joe Karnavic
04-12-23, 05:53
I am travelling to Dxb with a senior office colleague mid of may. He isn't into mongering scene- at least not with me. So kindly suggest a hotel which is green and yet doesn't look as liberal / open as capitol or Moscow. My plan is ro explore more clubs and bring in girls at night bit is shouldn't seem to my collegue that inhave picked hotel exactly for this purpose.You can try following hotels which are reported green and lobby does not have WG movements and have decent rooms. If you have car, then there are options to sneak the girl through basement.

Pullman at Deira City Centre.

Fairmont on SZR.

Double Tree Hilton Burjuman.

Snow1998
04-12-23, 06:00
You can try following hotels which are reported green and lobby does not have WG movements and have decent rooms. If you have car, then there are options to sneak the girl through basement.

Pullman at Deira City Centre.

Fairmont on SZR.

Double Tree Hilton Burjuman.Add to this.

Sheraton Fourpoints downtown.

Element Al jaddaf.

LE Meridian Fairway. Al garhoud.

Gremlin Og
04-12-23, 16:46
I am travelling to Dxb with a senior office colleague mid of may. He isn't into mongering scene- at least not with me. So kindly suggest a hotel which is green and yet doesn't look as liberal / open as capitol or Moscow. My plan is ro explore more clubs and bring in girls at night bit is shouldn't seem to my collegue that inhave picked hotel exactly for this purpose.LE Meriden airport can work. Multiple entrances depending on what type of room. Still a business and family hotel vibe despite evening traffic. But no direct parking to room routes.

IAmYour
04-21-23, 07:33
LE Meriden airport can work. Multiple entrances depending on what type of room. Still a business and family hotel vibe despite evening traffic. But no direct parking to room routes.Thankyou, have booked LE Meridien airport for Jules along with a room at capitol as a reserve option.

Gremlin Og
04-22-23, 04:06
Thankyou, have booked LE Meridien airport for Jules along with a room at capitol as a reserve option.Jules is small but there is talent, so take time to soak.

AmRev2017
04-23-23, 12:24
So I am not a tourist, but a resident here in the city. But I don't want to take the girl home, can anyone suggest nice clean 3 star hotel where a room can be taken for the night? I had used the hotel which hosts ratsky, the rooms were okayish for the price.

I would like to know some other options which any of you would've tried in the past.

Cheers!!

Blood Red
04-23-23, 19:02
So I am not a tourist, but a resident here in the city. But I don't want to take the girl home, can anyone suggest nice clean 3 star hotel where a room can be taken for the night? I had used the hotel which hosts ratsky, the rooms were okayish for the price.

I would like to know some other options which any of you would've tried in the past.

Cheers!!Moscow or Capitol should be suitable for what you have in mind.

DubaiNewbie92
04-23-23, 20:03
(cross posting here from the AMP thread, hope this is OK. If not, apologies).

Will be going to Dubai soon, but still in the process of booking a hotel. Just a question, has anyone had any experience at the Sofitel Downtown Spa that they could share (did search but couldn't find much! Also, are there any other "legit" spas within (preferably 5-star) hotels close to Dubai Mall that will offer extras? Doesn't have to be FS, but HJ, BB or BJ would be good. Girls with any background would be fine, although would probably prefer EE or Asian. Can provide hints for places and I'll do the research.

Also, pretty new to the scene, so also tried to find out about how to show you're open to extras in the above type of spas. Mainly it seems like no shorts / tearing the shorts (in the right areas? But other than that?

Arjuna Alpha
04-27-23, 07:55
The Sofitel Downtown on SZR is very green, but need to be discreet. A very family oriented hotel. Around 10 pm saw several girls go up. The game seems to be for the girl to walk in an go to the consistency table on the right. The guy there does the needful with passport etc. And then he escorts the girl to the lift and presses the right floor. Had no issues with the girl last night. I had booked for two. And the hotel is a short walk to the Dubai Mall. Lots of scenery and things to do.

Kokoss1
04-27-23, 12:39
Hi looking for green decent hotel in marina area. Any wg friendly areas in nmarina.

I stayed at Wyndham all green many russians here that work in other areas of dxbas I found out but non avail on site.

Thanks mates.

Plush Tiger
04-27-23, 21:14
(cross posting here from the AMP thread, hope this is OK. If not, apologies).
Will be going to Dubai soon, but still in the process of booking a hotel. Just a question, has anyone had any experience at the Sofitel Downtown Spa that they could share (did search but couldn't find much! Also, are there any other "legit" spas within (preferably 5-star) hotels close to Dubai Mall that will offer extras? Doesn't have to be FS, but HJ, BB or BJ would be good. Girls with any background would be fine, although would probably prefer EE or Asian. Can provide hints for places and I'll do the research.
Also, pretty new to the scene, so also tried to find out about how to show you're open to extras in the above type of spas. Mainly it seems like no shorts / tearing the shorts (in the right areas? But other than that?As usual for the hotel, you can give them a call and ask about their policy. I am not sure why you want to go to a legit spa to get extras. Do you mean fully licensed (vs illegal joints ran out of apartments which are nothing less than a working girl house) or a house whose business model is really providing massage and only massage (one of these chains is Mary spa)? Nowadays most spas in Dubai including in hotels offer extras. Also if the spa opens late and offers pictures that is a very good hint. Legit spas in the sense that they are offering only massage usually neither share pics of their staff nor let you choose from a line up. Otherwise the best way to show your interest is to be flirty (not too pushy though) and chat about life and compliment her. Body language can also be included, meaning that you can adopt a position where she has more access.

Good luck.

Aimara
04-27-23, 23:55
Was the Hyatt Regency Red, Amber, Green or Blue?

Hello Aimara, what exactly do you mean with blue? Go or no go? I did book there and would be really disappointed if they didn't allow visitors to the rooms.

I did RTFF but I know only of Green, Yellow and Red. If one of the senior members could explain blue, I'd much appreciate it.

Many thanks!

Naif91
04-29-23, 19:40
This my second time to visit Dubai and It will be on 4th May, first time was on 2017 I stayed on Crown Plaza Deira it was green till now (I have checked with them) you just have to register your guest I've red the form there are many good options but I'm thinking of LE Meridien Airport specially it has Jules as a pickup point.

Should I book at LE Royal Club Building or just the regular rooms on main building? Any differences?

Is Crown Plaza Deira still a good option?

DubaiNewbie92
04-30-23, 01:51
I am not sure why you want to go to a legit spa to get extras. Do you mean fully licensed (vs illegal joints ran out of apartments which are nothing less than a working girl house) or a house whose business model is really providing massage and only massage (one of these chains is Mary spa)? Nowadays most spas in Dubai including in hotels offer extras. Also if the spa opens late and offers pictures that is a very good hint. Legit spas in the sense that they are offering only massage usually neither share pics of their staff nor let you choose from a line up.

Good luck.I guess for me, getting services within a spa that offers no hint of extras and seems to happen naturally would add a lot to the experience and satisfaction. But yes, I guess I would mean fully licensed. But yes, I have noticed opening times and pictures of their team on websites / social media would indicate where this happens. Maybe I'm just looking for a unicorn.

Snow1998
04-30-23, 05:51
I guess for me, getting services within a spa that offers no hint of extras and seems to happen naturally would add a lot to the experience and satisfaction. But yes, I guess I would mean fully licensed. But yes, I have noticed opening times and pictures of their team on websites / social media would indicate where this happens. Maybe I'm just looking for a unicorn.All Spas that are openly advertised, ie: signs in the lobby, outside, ground floor establishments with signage and window stickers advertising Spa / massage even almost all found as POIs on google are registered legit businesses as Spas. As to hints or otherwise of extras that's not predictable and is not Spa specific more like therapist specific. For all the questions you ask we are still waiting for a good FR! Maybe you could try out and report on which places you have managed to get the no hints natural progression to extras.

PaulBrum
05-05-23, 16:23
Hi all,

Has anyone stayed at the Time Oak Hotel & Suites in Barsha, would be interested to know if it is green.

Any info appreciated.

Paul.

Dxb Marco Polo
05-05-23, 17:06
Hi all,

Has anyone stayed at the Time Oak Hotel & Suites in Barsha, would be interested to know if it is green.

Any info appreciated.

Paul.Did not stay at this place, but visited many times and was never asked for any ID at any time. There's an ATM by the elevators.

Steve W
05-05-23, 21:05
It's Friday night and approaching midnight. The female to male ratio is around 2:1, so that's a good start. Also, the average score is approaching 7, which means if you have 1500 Dhms to splash, you'll do worse than coming to Jules. The downsides are that the place isn't exactly rocking and rolling for a Friday night. Feels more like a mid week. Business is slow and the place is halve empty. It's around 60% Asian (= Viets) with a smattering of everything else. Eastern Europeans, Stans and one or two Africans. For me, the lack of choice means that it's not a place I can be entrlhralled about. The good thing is that thers is no entrance fee, so maybe you can start here and then move on if you don't click with anyone. After my lack-lustre report of Ratsky, I'm beginning to conclude that business overall is down and we have to re-adjust our expectations. I'm going to head back to Ratsky now to see if a weekend vibe will improve upon the experience I had before. Whish me luck 🤞.

PaulBrum
05-06-23, 08:56
Did not stay at this place, but visited many times and was never asked for any ID at any time. There's an ATM by the elevators.Thanks pal. I suspected it would be ok but thanks for the info.

DXBTourist
05-06-23, 14:32
Hi All,

I am due in Dubai in June and a AMP girl from one of my previous visits wants to spend the day with me, at a price of course. Only thing is it cannot be in the hotel I am booked for due to other traveling companions. She is in Tecom area so I am wondering if anyone has a hotel recommendation close by. I have searched the forum and see Media Rotana was green last year and I can get a decent deal on it. Does anyone one have any info or better recommendations close by. I have also seen decent reports on the Marriot Courtyard Al Barsha so that may be an option. Any help would be appreciated as always. Cheers.

IndieFriend
05-07-23, 17:42
Going to a Dubai next month and have booked Hyatt Regency. But upon calling them, I was categorically told that guests are not allowed in the room. Earlier I was able to get in calls by paying a 100 Dirham fee per guest. Seems it has changed. Is there any Marriott property which is green currently?

Snow1998
05-08-23, 02:47
Going to a Dubai next month and have booked Hyatt Regency. But upon calling them, I was categorically told that guests are not allowed in the room. Earlier I was able to get in calls by paying a 100 Dirham fee per guest. Seems it has changed. Is there any Marriott property which is green currently?LE Meridien Fairway garhoud, have stayed here multiple times and never had any issues with visitors or paying extra. Always booked for 2. I don't know if being a Bonvoy platinum member makes a difference. I've never had any issues with visitors or paid extra at any Meridian or 4 seasons bur dubai (now closed) or the downtown one.

Tokio1234
05-10-23, 06:21
Four Points by Sheraton Downtown In Dubai Bur are green. Girl knows about and registered her ID.

There was no question from the front desk.

SpaKing341
05-11-23, 11:20
+1 to Fairway, no issue with guests. And very convenient from Jules.

Other than Courtyard (SZR and new one, Times Square) where I was "asked" about the guest the other Marriotts. DIP, Al Jaddaf, Bur Dubai. Have all been green in my experience. Bonvoy member helps I guess, another one here.

LE Meridien Fairway garhoud, have stayed here multiple times and never had any issues with visitors or paying extra. Always booked for 2. I don't know if being a Bonvoy platinum member makes a difference. I've never had any issues with visitors or paid extra at any Meridian or 4 seasons bur dubai (now closed) or the downtown one.

Maverick Dubai
05-12-23, 14:33
So obviously not a WG, but someone crazy and kinky like me, and maybe just maybe someone I could probably have a future with at some stage. Needed to figure out which decent hotels with reasonably priced drinks, maybe amenities like outdoor or poolside shisha, would you knowledgeable folks recommend in the 400-500 all inclusive range, as we don't usually end up staying the night. I've got a crazy wife at home, she lives with her parents. But like two teenagers in love we end up hooking up at least 2-3 times a week, hence something reasonable would be much appreciated from you kind folks. P.S. We love fucking in places with a view so any place that's got a view just makes it so much better. Also, Deira / Bur Dubai side is preferred as that's convenient for her.

IAmYour
05-13-23, 06:46
I will be staying at Courtyard by Marriot Al Barsha, have read mixed reviews of this hotel in this Forum but mostly members suggesting it as "green". Would love another confirmation for the same before paying for it as I will be expecting some girls coming in the room from MR and / or club pickups and don't want any hassle.

Aimara
05-13-23, 14:47
Why wouldn't you just airbnb?

So obviously not a WG, but someone crazy and kinky like me, and maybe just maybe someone I could probably have a future with at some stage. Needed to figure out which decent hotels with reasonably priced drinks, maybe amenities like outdoor or poolside shisha, would you knowledgeable folks recommend in the 400-500 all inclusive range, as we don't usually end up staying the night. I've got a crazy wife at home, she lives with her parents. But like two teenagers in love we end up hooking up at least 2-3 times a week, hence something reasonable would be much appreciated from you kind folks. P.S. We love fucking in places with a view so any place that's got a view just makes it so much better. Also, Deira / Bur Dubai side is preferred as that's convenient for her.

Steve W
05-13-23, 19:37
Green for me in February this year. No walk of shame either.

I will be staying at Courtyard by Marriot Al Barsha, have read mixed reviews of this hotel in this Forum but mostly members suggesting it as "green". Would love another confirmation for the same before paying for it as I will be expecting some girls coming in the room from MR and / or club pickups and don't want any hassle.

FunGames1970
05-16-23, 17:33
DoubleTree M Square is green. I haven't gotten hassled at all bringing girls in. You can hit the elevator in the parking garage but can only go up to lobby level on that one so still pass through lobby, but no one bats an eye.

Cheeky Darky
05-16-23, 18:02
OK reference my last post. Joint is called "A smell that is pleasant or pungent (5 letters)" starts with A. Located in Bur Dubai, Mina Road.

Sorry posted in wrong thread - should be in the AMP thread

LionKing777
05-17-23, 21:53
I am visiting Dubai for the first time next month for 6 nights and after RTFF I wanted to try to make sure I am selecting a green hotel. I just called Park Regis Kris Krin to ask about their policies on visitors since others have said only 1 visitor per stay. They told me that only 1 visitor is allowed at a time if the room is booked for 2 people, so I grilled them a little more asking if I could have another visitor after the first one left and they said that is fine. Note that I have not actually stayed there yet, but their rooms look to be a better deal and a bit bigger than the Double M Square so I am going to reserve.

If anyone has any relevant recent experience with this hotel please chime in. I am a noob to Dubai and am excited to sample the local fare.Hi FunGames.

How was your experience at the Park Regis Kris Krin?

LK.

Maverick Dubai
05-18-23, 04:29
Why wouldn't you just airbnb?Sorry mate. I am doing this dating thing after such a long long time, didn't know Airbnb was an option. I will look into that. One reason though I was looking at a hotel was because we love ordering room service and having sheesha between doing the deed. So hotels always seemed a better option.

FunGames1970
05-18-23, 06:35
Hi FunGames.

How was your experience at the Park Regis Kris Krin?

LK.I ended up staying at the DoubleTree M Square hotel and it is as green as can be. I have had several girls to the room and haven't even registered any of them. No one bats an eye.

LionKing777
05-18-23, 19:36
I ended up staying at the DoubleTree M Square hotel and it is as green as can be. I have had several girls to the room and haven't even registered any of them. No one bats an eye.Thanks bro. Did you book a double?

I have narrowed my choices to Double tree square M, Park Regis Kris Krin and Four points by Sheraton downtown. Any comparisons among the three would be most welcome from anyone.

For me, decent size rooms and nice restaurants in the hotel or in the neighborhood are a big plus.

Lionking.

FunGames1970
05-18-23, 22:45
Thanks bro. Did you book a double?

I have narrowed my choices to Double tree square M, Park Regis Kris Krin and Four points by Sheraton downtown. Any comparisons among the three would be most welcome from anyone.

For me, decent size rooms and nice restaurants in the hotel or in the neighborhood are a big plus.

Lionking.I booked a king bed room for 2. No questions asked, had three different girls to the room in 5 days and never registered then. Can't speak to the other choices but I was happy with M Square. It's right next to Burjuman Mall so lots of dining options.

Alex7J
05-19-23, 00:20
DoubleTree M Square is green. I haven't gotten hassled at all bringing girls in. You can hit the elevator in the parking garage but can only go up to lobby level on that one so still pass through lobby, but no one bats an eye.The elevator from the basement parking are actually the lifts for the Service Residences. It can go to Ground and 1st floor without the Key Card.

1st floor has the restaurant / Business centre and the Halls for the Events which are usually booked these days.

Best is to fuck and then take your date to the 19th floor swimming pool.

Take a swim make out in the pool and back in the room for a fuck again.

Peace.

Ciao.

Linga
05-23-23, 02:20
The elevator from the basement parking are actually the lifts for the Service Residences. It can go to Ground and 1st floor without the Key Card.

1st floor has the restaurant / Business centre and the Halls for the Events which are usually booked these days.

Best is to fuck and then take your date to the 19th floor swimming pool.

Take a swim make out in the pool and back in the room for a fuck again.

Peace.

Ciao.The hotel is located near Burjuman mall, it is busy with mostly Indian tourists traveling in group packages. Almost opposite Park Regis Kris Krin with Spinneys, KFC, McDonald's and a couple of restaurants at the back. However, my apartment had roaches, and constant noise from the plumbing. I stayed there two nights, first night no security present and took the elevator straight to my apartment, second night, security made me check in at the reception. I waited for about ten minutes because only one person at the counter who was busy dealing with an Indian family (who kept looking at me and my date). Apparently, owned by the Rostamani group, therefore, no alcohol.

Ahbc32
05-23-23, 05:55
In Al Gharhoud 10 minute walk to the Deira City Centre shopping mall is a great smaller hotel with studio apartments on each of the 11 floors. Service is good, breakfast is good, rooms, a good location good and friends can visit without a problem. Have stayed regularly the past few years when in town and have been quite pleased with everything. There is a good gym. There are two Filipinas working in the gym and one seems quite friendly. Not very attractive. Rather plain looking but have had her suggest some things.

StrikkeOut
05-25-23, 10:51
Hey guys,

Soon it's again time for some adult fun in Dubai.

Since I was not there for 3 years I do come up with some concerns about hotels beeing green.

My choice would be between this hotels. Maybe some of you can recommend me the correct choice.

1.) DoubleTree by Hilton Business Bay.

2.) Radisson Blue Waterfront Business Bay.

3.) Paramount Hotel Business Bay.

4.) Sofitel JBR.

5.) Sheraton JBR or Marina.

Maybe somebody can give me some advice.

Aimara
05-30-23, 16:16
My advice and this is sincerely said. Familiarise with the search function and read the forum!

Hey guys,

Soon it's again time for some adult fun in Dubai.

Since I was not there for 3 years I do come up with some concerns about hotels beeing green..

Aimara
05-30-23, 16:18
Just returned after a few nights stay in Dubai and the Hilton Habtoor is green.

For those interested, you can self park, however the lift will bring you out either in La Perle lobby or next to the concierge desk at the Hilton, there is no direct access (at least which I found) to the rooms. I would suggest leave the parking to the valets though as 1. there are no issues with guests and 2. its a nightmare finding your way out of the car park as there is work going on and the signage is random even by Dubai standards.

More interesting is there is a door which you can use to enter the hotel and will take you to the lift lobby without passing reception. If you walk around the Hilton, pass in front of the hotel heading away from la perle and then take a right towards the Habtoor Palace side of the complex, the sliding doors are about a 150 m down on your right (opposite and across the road from the Fuze cafe). I saw that the doors were available and unmanned at 11pm, beyond that I don't know.

Also having stayed at V before the Hilton is way nicer. The only negative is that weekends are super busy with traffic for la perle and blu club, I waited between 15 and 30 mins for my rental car on several occasions. the upside to the downside is that there is a lot of talent available very close to hand if you are staying there.

DXBTourist
05-30-23, 17:50
Just returned after a few nights stay in Dubai and the Hilton Habtoor is green.

.Did you register your guest or just take them up to the room?

I have stayed before but have never tried to get a girl up to the room and usually just done outcalls.

My Last trip about 12 weeks ago it was lacking talent in the lobbys that you used to get.

I am staying there next week as well as a couple of nights at the Jumeirah Hilton.

Appreciate any info.

Cheers.

Aimara
05-31-23, 16:57
I had booked the room for 1 person, at check-in was asked if '. Anyone else will be staying', said 'maybe, depends how lucky I get'.

I have PM'ed you the answer to the second question.

I have never had an issue at any Hilton group hotel.

Did you register your guest or just take them up to the room?

I have stayed before but have never tried to get a girl up to the room and usually just done outcalls.

My Last trip about 12 weeks ago it was lacking talent in the lobbys that you used to get.

I am staying there next week as well as a couple of nights at the Jumeirah Hilton.

Appreciate any info.

Cheers.

Harry V
06-01-23, 20:31
Thanks bro. Did you book a double?

Lionking.I have stayed here (see my separate review). I had booked an apartment (NOT the residence). The the apartment wing, there is a side door from outside that does not go through the lobby. There is a desk there, but mostly unmanned or the person is not bothered. Too many people walking in an out. Never had an issue. BTW, the hotel has no alcohol served inside or room service, but there an outlet just beside the hotel that sells all sorts of drinks that you can bring back.

IAmYour
06-02-23, 07:36
I will be in Dubai from 4th to 11th- will be staying at Courtyard by Marriot Al Barsha. Will be exploring various clubs, AMPS & have also shortlisted some from MR as well. Reports to follow.

Rocko20
06-03-23, 16:43
I can't make up my mind about what place to stay. I stayed at the Hilton Double Tree M Square last time, and loved it, but want to avoid all the people (valet, front desk, random guest) watching me take in WGs every night.

And yes, I do know Airbnbs also have front desks, security camera, neighbors, tenants, and outside visitor policies. Luckily I have my inquiry ready for each potential owner, "Hello, I have colleagues / associates in Dubai and some of them may want to stay overnight, is there any outside guest policy that you have?" LOL. Many are fine with it.

Kokoss1
06-04-23, 20:53
I am looking for a good WG freindly place and or in house availabilites as I am lazy MF. LOL with easy access in the marina are? A.

I have stay at Wyndham seem green, many rusian at the time were staying there and many worked elsewhere!, but the hotel is a bit out of the way fro MP and walking WG.

So thank ahead mates!

RaathRaath1975
06-05-23, 02:51
Planning to visit in a few weeks and planning to check out Premier based on the reviews in the forum. I am going to book a room at Hyatt Regency since it makes it easy to just walk to the room. I checked with the hotel on their guest policy and I was told this:

"You can have guests at any time as long as you register them."

Good news I guess. Just wanted to let others know.

ManWithMotive
06-06-23, 13:47
Guys.

Planning a trip to Dubai next month provided my visa issue is sorted out. Agents are saying UAE rejected my Visa application couple of times stating its showing I overstayed in the emirates. I work in UAE from 2018 to 2021 and traveled numerous times over three years in and out of country.

I'm now in Doha for last couple of years and my visa was rejected as per agents for above reasons. Their system is saying I'm still in UAE. The agent took some money with promise to clear the issue and did nothing.

Anyway long story short, with new visa rules for GCC residents I have applied for entry permit myself and book Sheraton Creek Hotel in Deira.

Any comments on status of this hotel green or otherise from action availability and offcourse any feedback on this visa issue as well. If anyone know a thing or two about it.

Cheers.

MANWITHMOTIVE.

Joe Karnavic
06-06-23, 15:21
Guys.

Planning a trip to Dubai next month provided my visa issue is sorted out. Agents are saying UAE rejected my Visa application couple of times stating its showing I overstayed in the emirates. I work in UAE from 2018 to 2021 and traveled numerous times over three years in and out of country.

I'm now in Doha for last couple of years and my visa was rejected as per agents for above reasons. Their system is saying I'm still in UAE. The agent took some money with promise to clear the issue and did nothing.

Anyway long story short, with new visa rules for GCC residents I have applied for entry permit myself and book Sheraton Creek Hotel in Deira.

Any comments on status of this hotel green or otherise from action availability and offcourse any feedback on this visa issue as well. If anyone know a thing or two about it.

Cheers.

MANWITHMOTIVE.IMHO you will not be issued any visa till you sort out your Overstay status, I guess you were on Employment visa. You left in 2021 without cancelling your employment visa and did not come back. Normally the previous sponsor should have cancelled it after 6 months. You should take help from your previous company's PRO, pay him some money and ask him to cancel your visa in absentia since you did not return. New visa will be issued once you cancel your previous visa. It is surprising how they are saying you are still in the country. Every time you exit there is a record at the airport that the person has left the country.

If you were coming here on Visit visa your visit visa gets cancelled when you exit. So I guess it is not the case.

ManWithMotive
06-07-23, 06:45
IMHO you will not be issued any visa till you sort out your Overstay status, I guess you were on Employment visa. You left in 2021 without cancelling your employment visa and did not come back. Normally the previous sponsor should have cancelled it after 6 months. You should take help from your previous company's PRO, pay him some money and ask him to cancel your visa in absentia since you did not return. New visa will be issued once you cancel your previous visa. It is surprising how they are saying you are still in the country. Every time you exit there is a record at the airport that the person has left the country.

If you were coming here on Visit visa your visit visa gets cancelled when you exit. So I guess it is not the case.You are right Joe about employment Visa, however employer did cancel my visa and labour card etc. Before I left in 2021. I share all those documents with agent to clear this issue however nothing came out of it. I am hoping by applying for a entry by myself I could establish direct communication with them where I could present required evidence to clear the issue.

Let's see what happens.

Snow1998
06-08-23, 08:17
You are right Joe about employment Visa, however employer did cancel my visa and labour card etc. Before I left in 2021. I share all those documents with agent to clear this issue however nothing came out of it. I am hoping by applying for a entry by myself I could establish direct communication with them where I could present required evidence to clear the issue.

Let's see what happens.What likely has happened might be that your exit has not been recorded properly. If you have the passport page with exit stamp it will be easy to resolve. Had similar problem before with visitors. When they exited one went through smart gate whose exit didn't get recorded. 2 years later applying for visit it was refused as system shows still in country! Using smart gate there was no exit stamp. The 2 children who were with her went through counter and had exit stamps. So that together with copy of boarding pass ticket and entry stamp in home country managed to resolve issue with immigration. Quite a painful process with several visits.

Jo777
06-10-23, 19:56
I had a booking for an incall at a popular hotel in Barsha a couple of days ago, the one with the name of a ME city.

After I had entered the lift, the security guy stopped me and told me I had to hand my ID to reception as I was not staying in the hotel.

First time I have been stopped, and I do not like giving personal data at all, so I left.

Is this happening now? Any tips on how to handle (except giving the ID of course).

Blood Red
06-11-23, 04:14
I had a booking for an incall at a popular hotel in Barsha a couple of days ago, the one with the name of a ME city.

After I had entered the lift, the security guy stopped me and told me I had to hand my ID to reception as I was not staying in the hotel.

First time I have been stopped, and I do not like giving personal data at all, so I left.

Is this happening now? Any tips on how to handle (except giving the ID of course).This happened to me about 9 months or so ago at Signature hotel in Tecom where I went to see an Uzbek from MR (which turned out to be a shitty experience that I posted on). The reception asked for ID. So some hotels can indeed ask for that. You did the right thing in walking away if you're not comfortable in sharing your personal info. Best to check with the girl in advance if ID is required or not.

Tominagi
06-11-23, 09:07
This happened to me about 9 months or so ago at Signature hotel in Tecom where I went to see an Uzbek from MR (which turned out to be a shitty experience that I posted on). The reception asked for ID. So some hotels can indeed ask for that. You did the right thing in walking away if you're not comfortable in sharing your personal info. Best to check with the girl in advance if ID is required or not.It seems the Signature 1 Barsha has added access cards in the lifts now. Used to be fully open. I even stayed there a few times and had the ease of access to all the lady's staying there too. Best thing is to arrange to meet her outside the Clavichord bar on the 2nd floor, the go up with her. If anyone stops you, your just going to the bar.

Kokoss1
06-11-23, 15:57
Bump either the marina are is a well kept secret or there are no good Hotels that meet these crieterias:

I am looking for a good WG freindly place and or in house availabilites as I am lazy MF. LOL with easy access in the marina are? A.

I have stay at Wyndham seem green, many rusian at the time were staying there and many worked elsewhere!, but the hotel is a bit out of the way fro MP and walking WG.

So thank ahead mates.

Nickc
06-17-23, 05:25
Hi. I wasn't staying at Moscow Hotel but had the buffet meal at the upstairs restaurant, good value. This was round 9 pm and there was some nice girls sitting in the restaurant and in the little bar beside it. These were girls I never saw in RS club later on. They may have just stayed there or gone to the other club. One of them had a very nice pair of pins). Decided to book 4 nights at Moscow in August, got a cheap rate. Just wondering if Take Inns are ok to. As in bringing in a girl from another club. I don't want to be just strictly limited to RS. I got a refundable price so if Take Inns is a big deal I'll just cancel. Ta Nickc.

KbNagar
06-17-23, 05:59
Had a chance to travel to Dubai for a couple of days. I did club hopping Friday night around Diera. I felt like a loser with no WG approaching me. Some of the bar girls were very attractive at Club 55. I sense a bit of racism here. I am an American with Subcontinent color. Is that the reason? Or is it my outfit? I wore faded shorts and tees to handle the smoke and sweat? Is that the reason? Any insights would be useful for my Saturday trip. Got relieved at a spa in diera with Thai person. She was good IMHO. Given my luck with Asians, does anyone know of clubs with V and F fems. Taxi drivers are valuable sources but they generally refer to Stan places. Haven't been to premier or Moscow yet. Fellow mongers. Any suggestions for my Saturday night.

Aimara
06-17-23, 18:36
There is some discrimination against Americans, you'll also see that they don't accept dollars. Geopolitical tensions, such a *****! Emphasise your subcontinental accent and you may have more luck.

You have to look good, I would suggest a lounge suit ideally but collar and blazer at a minimum. Brogues maybe a bit much, Oxfords with a squared off toe or open sandals normally enough.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with to make you feel like a 'winner', 'At your service sir' as they may say in the good 'ol US of A.

Had a chance to travel to Dubai for a couple of days. I did club hopping Friday night around Diera. I felt like a loser with no WG approaching me. Some of the bar girls were very attractive at Club 55. I sense a bit of racism here. I am an American with Subcontinent color. Is that the reason? Or is it my outfit? I wore faded shorts and tees to handle the smoke and sweat? Is that the reason? Any insights would be useful for my Saturday trip. Got relieved at a spa in diera with Thai person. She was good IMHO. Given my luck with Asians, does anyone know of clubs with V and F fems. Taxi drivers are valuable sources but they generally refer to Stan places. Haven't been to premier or Moscow yet. Fellow mongers. Any suggestions for my Saturday night.

Joe Karnavic
06-18-23, 07:46
Had a chance to travel to Dubai for a couple of days. I did club hopping Friday night around Diera. I felt like a loser with no WG approaching me. Some of the bar girls were very attractive at Club 55. I sense a bit of racism here. I am an American with Subcontinent color. Is that the reason? Or is it my outfit? I wore faded shorts and tees to handle the smoke and sweat? Is that the reason? Any insights would be useful for my Saturday trip. Got relieved at a spa in diera with Thai person. She was good IMHO. Given my luck with Asians, does anyone know of clubs with V and F fems. Taxi drivers are valuable sources but they generally refer to Stan places. Haven't been to premier or Moscow yet. Fellow mongers. Any suggestions for my Saturday night.There is not much racism here in the clubs. Majority of population here comes from South Asia hence subcontinental colour is common. All WG s are happy with choosing people of all colours as long as they get fair price. One of the main reason it seems you are expecting girls to approach you. That is not the way it works in clubs. You first establish eye contact and then approach the girl. If you go to place like club 55 where the girls are expensively dressed and you going there in faded short and T shirt does not augur well. If you go to clubs you got to dress well and smell nice. Still you have to approach the girls. They will not approach you.

What is V and F fems?

Fake It
06-18-23, 07:55
There is some discrimination against Americans, you'll also see that they don't accept dollars. Geopolitical tensions, such a *****! Emphasise your subcontinental accent and you may have more luck.

You have to look good, I would suggest a lounge suit ideally but collar and blazer at a minimum. Brogues maybe a bit much, Oxfords with a squared off toe or open sandals normally enough.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with to make you feel like a 'winner', 'At your service sir' as they may say in the good 'ol US of A.I find a pocket square in the blazer gets all the girls clamoring. No girls are even remotely interested in men with no fancy hanky. These are the basics everyone should know. In Dubai, if you don't have a neatly folded pocket square in your blazer, you might as well be invisible.

CanadaWet
06-18-23, 08:04
Had a chance to travel to Dubai for a couple of days. I did club hopping Friday night around Diera. I felt like a loser with no WG approaching me. Some of the bar girls were very attractive at Club 55. I sense a bit of racism here. I am an American with Subcontinent color. Is that the reason? Or is it my outfit? I wore faded shorts and tees to handle the smoke and sweat? Is that the reason? Any insights would be useful for my Saturday trip. Got relieved at a spa in diera with Thai person. She was good IMHO. Given my luck with Asians, does anyone know of clubs with V and F fems. Taxi drivers are valuable sources but they generally refer to Stan places. Haven't been to premier or Moscow yet. Fellow mongers. Any suggestions for my Saturday night.The primary V clubs in Dubai are Jules and Ratsky. I went to the latter a few months ago and found most on offer to be old and overweight, and the music too loud and distorted. But it may have been an off night. Ratsky is not high end. You can dress causally.

KbNagar
06-18-23, 17:20
The primary V clubs in Dubai are Jules and Ratsky. I went to the latter a few months ago and found most on offer to be old and overweight, and the music too loud and distorted. But it may have been an off night. Ratsky is not high end. You can dress causally.Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, I did land up Saturday night in ratsky. Went early and found a few V and F. Will post my review in the other forum. Did have some fun but not worth remembering.

KbNagar
06-18-23, 17:23
There is not much racism here in the clubs. Majority of population here comes from South Asia hence subcontinental colour is common. All WG s are happy with choosing people of all colours as long as they get fair price. One of the main reason it seems you are expecting girls to approach you. That is not the way it works in clubs. You first establish eye contact and then approach the girl. If you go to place like club 55 where the girls are expensively dressed and you going there in faded short and T shirt does not augur well. If you go to clubs you got to dress well and smell nice. Still you have to approach the girls. They will not approach you.

What is V and F fems?V for Vietnamese and F for Filipino. Last night I tried to approach through bar girls and it was a bit better.

Thanks to everyone for their tips.

Rocko20
06-20-23, 23:19
Had a chance to travel to Dubai for a couple of days. I did club hopping Friday night around Diera. I felt like a loser with no WG approaching me. Some of the bar girls were very attractive at Club 55. I sense a bit of racism here.Go to York hotel, problem solved. You'll be harassed by WGs before you step one foot in the door.

On the subjects of hotels / apartments, I'm happy to announce (so far) that Jumeirah Living World Trade Center residences has met my expectations and that I won't be going back to Hilton DoubleTree M Square. It is WG friendly, has an ATM in the lobby (not the shitty ATMs that reject every card, it's an emirates NBD one that works for any card) hardwood floors in the bedrooms, downtown views, friendly staff, personal WhatsApp "butler," huge space that feels like a condo apartment and not a hotel, valet parking, less foot traffic and elevator traffic than a hotel, close to the Dubai brothels and where WGs live, affordable prices, comfortable furniture, washer, etc.

I highly recommend it and this will be my go-to lodging in Dubai moving forward.

Nickc
06-21-23, 01:29
I find a pocket square in the blazer gets all the girls clamoring. No girls are even remotely interested in men with no fancy hanky. These are the basics everyone should know. In Dubai, if you don't have a neatly folded pocket square in your blazer, you might as well be invisible.Dear Fake It.

Thanks for the enlightening post) The humour made my day. A little more humour here may help. I mean we gotta laugh at ourselves and our odd pastime ha. What colour fancy hanky do you think gets the girls clamoring the most? Maybe fancy hanky should have a forum of it's own) ta Nickc.

Kokoss1
06-21-23, 21:57
Sorry what is RS club?

Hi. I wasn't staying at Moscow Hotel but had the buffet meal at the upstairs restaurant, good value. This was round 9 pm and there was some nice girls sitting in the restaurant and in the little bar beside it. These were girls I never saw in RS club later on. They may have just stayed there or gone to the other club. One of them had a very nice pair of pins). Decided to book 4 nights at Moscow in August, got a cheap rate. Just wondering if Take Inns are ok to. As in bringing in a girl from another club. I don't want to be just strictly limited to RS. I got a refundable price so if Take Inns is a big deal I'll just cancel. Ta Nickc.

Blood Red
06-22-23, 04:00
Sorry what is RS club?

Hi. I wasn't staying at Moscow Hotel but had the buffet meal at the upstairs restaurant, good value. This was round 9 pm and there was some nice girls sitting in the restaurant and in the little bar beside it. These were girls I never saw in RS club later on. They may have just stayed there or gone to the other club. One of them had a very nice pair of pins). Decided to book 4 nights at Moscow in August, got a cheap rate. Just wondering if Take Inns are ok to. As in bringing in a girl from another club. I don't want to be just strictly limited to RS. I got a refundable price so if Take Inns is a big deal I'll just cancel. Ta Nickc.Girls from outside to your room in Moscow should be okay. I had my regular Irani walk all the way from Coochini Khaleej Palace to my room in Moscow in Jan 2022. At worst, they will charge you a fee, but if you have booked for 2 people, hold your ground and don't pay it.

Joe Karnavic
06-22-23, 04:57
Sorry what is RS club?
I think Kokoss you already must have visited this famous club in Moscow hotel which has been reported many times and for years. It is short form of Red Square.

And when you reply any post please click on link at right bottom. It took me some time to understand that you have copy pasted Nick's post.

Kokoss1
06-22-23, 12:11
Thanks I'm bad sorry must have been a wild night out when I wrote question, LOL.

I think Kokoss you already must have visited this famous club in Moscow hotel which has been reported many times and for years. It is short form of Red Square.

And when you reply any post please click on link at right bottom. It took me some time to understand that you have copy pasted Nick's post.

RomeodXxxb
06-24-23, 10:47
Evening Gents,

Sorry to deliver the bad news but Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana is closed down. I have been a regular for the last few years. Rooms were spacious and service was amazing. Any hints on something similar. I. e. Hotel apartments with big rooms and nice service?

Of course needless to say that it was Green than the Greenest green ever 😊 and looking for the same.

Cheers mates.

KnghtBl
06-24-23, 19:56
Hi Folks,

Recently came across this forum, and thanks to everyone this is fantastic. Look forward to contributing here. I do visit Dubai often and usually stay at the Marriot properties but recently switched my loyalty to Hilton. Does anyone know if Waldorf DIFC is green. Read through all the Dubai forums but couldn't find this info. Your help would really be appreciated.

Big Daddy 1906
06-26-23, 16:45
Evening Gents,

Sorry to deliver the bad news but Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana is closed down. I have been a regular for the last few years. Rooms were spacious and service was amazing. Any hints on something similar. I. e. Hotel apartments with big rooms and nice service?

Of course needless to say that it was Green than the Greenest green ever 😊 and looking for the same.

Cheers mates.They closed a few months ago. My prior stay was there and they told me. Very sad indeed. You should try the Doubletree by Hilton M Residence just a little down the street. Very green and the service is IMPECCABLE! I just got back from a recent stay (report to follow) there and was very satisfied.

KnghtBl
07-03-23, 15:29
Hi Folks,

Recently came across this forum, and thanks to everyone this is fantastic. Look forward to contributing here. I do visit Dubai often and usually stay at the Marriot properties but recently switched my loyalty to Hilton. Does anyone know if Waldorf DIFC is green. Read through all the Dubai forums but couldn't find this info. Your help would really be appreciated.Wondering if I should stick with LeMeridien Airport (RC) or Sheraton DC. Both have been green in my past stays. Wanted to try out the DIFC restaurants / bars this time around along with the regulars Jules / Premier / Czar etc.

BudgetMonger
07-06-23, 04:25
Wondering if I should stick with LeMeridien Airport (RC) or Sheraton DC. Both have been green in my past stays. Wanted to try out the DIFC restaurants / bars this time around along with the regulars Jules / Premier / Czar etc.I will be staying with Double Tree M Square, they said I need to pay 40 AED per guest as taxes, otherwise they don't have restrictions. Always good to check with the hotel prior to booking.

Snow1998
07-06-23, 07:15
I will be staying with Double Tree M Square, they said I need to pay 40 AED per guest as taxes, otherwise they don't have restrictions. Always good to check with the hotel prior to booking.I always book through the bonvoy app and its inclusive of taxes, except there is a tourism charge of dhs15 per guest extra. So that would be the charge though I'm not aware its gone up.

BlackThought
07-11-23, 00:33
Saw the report stating one of the Hyatts is red. Anyone know if the new Hyatt Centric is green?Anyone know if Hyatt Centric Jumeirah is green?

PaulBrum
07-14-23, 04:43
Hi all,

Any info appreciated.

Paul.Update, stayed here, very green, no questions asked, I had multiple visitors over 4 days, also left a Filipino there whilst I played golf, she enjoyed the facilities. The place is full of WG's. Was propositioned by one in the lift on the way out LOL. Rooms big (a little tired) and an ATM on the GF. I will be back!

PayForIt
07-14-23, 23:16
Anyone know if Hyatt Centric Jumeirah is green?I can confirm it is green. Normal ID on reception but be warned. There is a stunning receptionist who works the night shift (long dark hair with fabulous gym body) who will take your breath away and you'll wish you were taking her to the room instead. So much so that on the second night, after winking to her as I looked back walking to the lift and she smiled, I made an excuse to return to the reception desk without the girl and asked for her number. She smiled again, told me that she had a boyfriend, laughed when I said I didn't care and told me that I look as though I already had my evening planned. I didn't give up during the 4 nights I spent there but she was off limits. But no issues taking a joiner up after ID. Nice newish hotel, great beach across the road with a section reserved for the Centric guests and a fabulous Beach club at the far right side (they won't notice you casually walk in as if you are a guest). If you are a sunbather get your pool bed early. There are not many and they go quickly! I'the return to the hotel.

Can anyone confirm that Address Beach Resort is also green please?

SweetSour
07-15-23, 08:55
Hi guys. I have read plenty of pages and posts and did a thorough RTTF. But I couldn't find any fresh information regarding Crowne Plaza Deira. Is this a green hotel as of now? I was also looking at Hyatt Regency Deira but there is confusing information regarding it being blue (I don't know what it means!) or red or green! Another one I was trying find out about was Hyatt Place Al Wasl. I am looking at these options because I have to pick from them on a company sponsored tour. Please guide regarding these options. Will single occupancy be a problem?

But since I'll be with other colleagues and the rooms will be on a single occupancy basis, I am thinking of booking another hotel on a double occupancy basis as a backup if there are issues with my company booked hotel. Can some kind soul guide me regarding a few green hotels where there is no walk of shame and the least hassle to get a girl to the room from a nearby or preferably inhouse club?

Kokoss1
07-21-23, 15:47
I mostly stay in Burjuman areas as hotels are walking distances to spa and green stuff are very convenient here.

I grew a bit weary of this area so, did that done that atitude, I want to move on to other areas.

Tried Diera area but have mixed feeling here but ok.

Moved to Marina area but here again some hotels are mixed green and their locations are great for beach eye candy, as well.

Is walking explorations suited for spas and entertainment but expensive.

Some hotels have russian WG who stay with thier BF! But work elsewhere?

I know DXb is car friendly but I like to walk and explore and hop in when need arrives, so I am lazy to travel to relocate or locate action by car.

I read up on many hotels but they are mostly located in isolated non walking areas so this did not help me.

Are there any areas that I do not know about that may fulfill by needs in explorations by foot?

Thanks mate!

SethiatSpace
07-24-23, 13:03
I mostly stay in Burjuman areas as hotels are walking distances to spa and green stuff are very convenient here.

I grew a bit weary of this area so, did that done that atitude, I want to move on to other areas.

Tried Diera area but have mixed feeling here but ok.

Moved to Marina area but here again some hotels are mixed green and their locations are great for beach eye candy, as well.

Is walking explorations suited for spas and entertainment but expensive.

Some hotels have russian WG who stay with thier BF! But work elsewhere?

I know DXb is car friendly but I like to walk and explore and hop in when need arrives, so I am lazy to travel to relocate or locate action by car.

I read up on many hotels but they are mostly located in isolated non walking areas so this did not help me.

Are there any areas that I do not know about that may fulfill by needs in explorations by foot?

Thanks mate!In the Marina area / JBR are, you have some WG near / inside Pier 7 but they're not easy to spot so go slow. There is also the Chameleon Club with WG. On JBR Beach you have Bla Bla club.

SethiatSpace
07-24-23, 13:06
Ok so I know this hotel have been reported green many times but better to double check. I'm tired of Moscow Hotel and Capitol hotel with bad rooms and terrible room service (how many times do I have to beg for towels seriously? Also fuck Moscow and their 100 AED guest fee.

So I checked the surrounding hotels and the cheapest but still decent one is four points. I emailed them asking about multiple guests (over different nights) and this is their reply.

We are allowing visitors to enter the room. However please be noted that total person can occupying the room is 3 persons (including the visitor). Prior entering the room visitor must be registering them self at the front desk and provides passport or emirates ID.So still green and they even made sure you can have some threesome fun in the double rooms booked for two LOL.

BlakTea
07-29-23, 01:27
Recently returned to Dubai for a semi-short stay, used to be here when Cyclone was in full swing so that dates me. Anyways recently stayed at a couple of hotels so here's the scope;.

Signature 1- Harbour shark.

Very green at my time of stay (took a couple of Viets back and no issues). On another point, quite a few girls are staying here so you don't even need to leave the hotel, just sit in the lobby or go to the 1st floor buffet restaurant and strike up a conversation. The girls will let you know they stay in the hotel and are (quietly) available for business. They are comfortable coming to your room or you going to theirs. Met a slim and pretty Uzbekistan staying a few floors above me, told her I'm staying at the hotel and only wanted a BJ as I was a bit tired (long day), we agreed on Dhs 400 although she informed me she wouldn't normally do anything for less than Dhs 500. Chatted in her room for some time and turns out I wasn't as tired as I thought and she was actually horny and initiated full sex half way through the BJ. "oh come on and fuck me", we both thought it was funny. Very passionate kisser, revved my engines from her kissing alone. We tried a few positions but she liked close missionary best for full body contact and the access to french kissing.

Oh a 'harbor shark' is a shark that's picked up the habit of hunting near the shore / harbor for easy pickings and often too lazy to go into deep water to hunt food.

Hyatt Place Al Rigga- York & El Barrio.

Greenish. Feeling nostalgic I went to York. It looks different now, but good mix of girls on the night. Brought back a cute Eritrean to the hotel (they still don't do BJ), reception asked for her to register and charged me Dhs 200 fee! Couldn't argue totally my mistake as I forgot to book for 2 (I know better just absent minded). Sex was mechanical but not from her but from me, just wasn't feeling it after getting in the room (nothing to do with the fee). Extended my stay in the morning and booked for 2 this time, when asked the name of the second person joining me I said they will give you the details themselves on arrivals and just abruptly walked away (taking messages on my phone). Went to El Barrio (club inside the hotel), Dhs 250 entrance included 5 drink (beers) minimum. Might have been a slow night mostly 6's maybe a couple of 7's. All the girls are from countries ending in an "istan" of some kind. The few 7's were rooted to their tables with I assume 'clients' (and in no rush to leave the club). Chatted with a friendly 6 and took her up to my room after registering without much issue (sex was good but nothing to write about), I say 'much issue' because I was asked if the lady will be staying with me until the end of the booking (a throwback to not giving them a name at reception earlier).

Avenue Hotel.

Now I can't be sure what the deal is here but I say 2 guys take girls from El Barrio and walk them straight across the road to Avenue Hotel, so it might be green.

Mecure Hotel. Harbour shark.

Green. Similar experience to Signature 1 above but only better as their bigger lobby is made for a lazy bastard like me. Again a lot of the girls stay here and come down to the lobby for a coffee or just relax in the open areas with many comfortable chairs. Few Turkish girls were there at my time of stay and I met a very pretty and personable one sitting on one of the sofas in the lobby area. Struck up a conversation, checked her age (24 but looked younger) she's staying at the hotel, she wants 1000ST and we agree 700. In my room, good BJ, she's vocal and likes to very hard grind and get herself off in cowgirl, I play with her enhanced tits in the position, she likes them squeezed hard (nice tits but I don't like to see the scars under the breast) she's in control for 15 min or so. Flip to doggie and my dick looks like I've been fucking a bowl of yogurt. I tell her, she looks back over her shoulders and just smiles half opening her eyes, then she's face down ass up and I sense she likes to be pounded. I was right. Pounded away for ages but can't finish, flip her over again and bring her to the corner edge of the bed (nice and high in the Mecure), she on her back and me standing holding her legs open and knees back to her chest, I get in deep and she starts writhing and shouting in Turkish (I guess), she doesn't let me flip her again making it clear she wants to finish like this and at this point we both do (I find younger girls love this position, but can be a little too much for older milfs). She's a great little fuck, we repeat a few days later, the condom breaks on her cowgirl grind (we didn't know until the dismount) but the damages was already done so we continue BBFS to completion (even better than 1st time).

In short lots of fun for a habour shark like me to be had in hotels where the girls actually stay, you have to approach them though and genuinely like talking to them to get the best out of them. They've all got a story to tell you if you are prepared to listen, then they'll fuck your brains out like you're a new boyfriend not a client!

DizVibe
07-31-23, 14:35
Recently returned to Dubai for a semi-short stay, used to be here when Cyclone was in full swing so that dates me. Anyways recently stayed at a couple of hotels so here's the scope;.Bro is this Mercure Hotel Suites or Mercure Hotel Apartments?

SpiceHit
07-31-23, 15:44
I will be staying with Double Tree M Square, they said I need to pay 40 AED per guest as taxes, otherwise they don't have restrictions. Always good to check with the hotel prior to booking.I Stayed last week for 2 days and had 2 visitors. I didn't pay anythink. They had to register only.

Double Tree M Square = Green.

SpiceHit
07-31-23, 15:50
I was in the mood for beach and Pool party. Little expensive but there are many hot girls (no WG). It got me in the mood and called a Girl over from MR. No problem.

Radisson Beach Resort Palm = Green.

CbatTravel
07-31-23, 20:22
Anyone stayed at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek recently and know if it's green? Last time I was there a couple years ago it was undergoing renovations so wanted to get any feedback on the location and status.

LaserFantasy2
07-31-23, 21:29
Can you be so kind and please share the actual hotel names that we can use to find them on google? (or links).

Thanks!

Recently returned to Dubai for a semi-short stay, used to be here when Cyclone was in full swing so that dates me. Anyways recently stayed at a couple of hotels so here's the scope;.

Signature 1- Harbour shark.

Very green at my time of stay (took a couple of Viets back and no issues). On another point, quite a few girls are staying here so you don't even need to leave the hotel, just sit in the lobby or go to the 1st floor buffet restaurant and strike up a conversation. The girls will let you know they stay in the hotel and are (quietly) available for business. They are comfortable coming to your room or you going to theirs. Met a slim and pretty Uzbekistan staying a few floors above me, told her I'm staying at the hotel and only wanted a BJ as I was a bit tired (long day), we agreed on Dhs 400 although she informed me she wouldn't normally do anything for less than Dhs 500. Chatted in her room for some time and turns out I wasn't as tired as I thought and she was actually horny and initiated full sex half way through the BJ. "oh come on and fuck me", we both thought it was funny. Very passionate kisser, revved my engines from her kissing alone. We tried a few positions but she liked close missionary best for full body contact and the access to french kissing.

Oh a 'harbor shark' is a shark that's picked up the habit of hunting near the shore / harbor for easy pickings and often too lazy to go into deep water to hunt food.

Hyatt Place Al Rigga- York & El Barrio.

Greenish. Feeling nostalgic I went to York. It looks different now, but good mix of girls on the night. Brought back a cute Eritrean to the hotel (they still don't do BJ), reception asked for her to register and charged me Dhs 200 fee! Couldn't argue totally my mistake as I forgot to book for 2 (I know better just absent minded). Sex was mechanical but not from her but from me, just wasn't feeling it after getting in the room (nothing to do with the fee). Extended my stay in the morning and booked for 2 this time, when asked the name of the second person joining me I said they will give you the details themselves on arrivals and just abruptly walked away (taking messages on my phone). Went to El Barrio (club inside the hotel), Dhs 250 entrance included 5 drink (beers) minimum. Might have been a slow night mostly 6's maybe a couple of 7's. All the girls are from countries ending in an "istan" of some kind. The few 7's were rooted to their tables with I assume 'clients' (and in no rush to leave the club). Chatted with a friendly 6 and took her up to my room after registering without much issue (sex was good but nothing to write about), I say 'much issue' because I was asked if the lady will be staying with me until the end of the booking (a throwback to not giving them a name at reception earlier).

Avenue Hotel.

Now I can't be sure what the deal is here but I say 2 guys take girls from El Barrio and walk them straight across the road to Avenue Hotel, so it might be green.

Mecure Hotel. Harbour shark.

Green. Similar experience to Signature 1 above but only better as their bigger lobby is made for a lazy bastard like me. Again a lot of the girls stay here and come down to the lobby for a coffee or just relax in the open areas with many comfortable chairs. Few Turkish girls were there at my time of stay and I met a very pretty and personable one sitting on one of the sofas in the lobby area. Struck up a conversation, checked her age (24 but looked younger) she's staying at the hotel, she wants 1000ST and we agree 700. In my room, good BJ, she's vocal and likes to very hard grind and get herself off in cowgirl, I play with her enhanced tits in the position, she likes them squeezed hard (nice tits but I don't like to see the scars under the breast) she's in control for 15 min or so. Flip to doggie and my dick looks like I've been fucking a bowl of yogurt. I tell her, she looks back over her shoulders and just smiles half opening her eyes, then she's face down ass up and I sense she likes to be pounded. I was right. Pounded away for ages but can't finish, flip her over again and bring her to the corner edge of the bed (nice and high in the Mecure), she on her back and me standing holding her legs open and knees back to her chest, I get in deep and she starts writhing and shouting in Turkish (I guess), she doesn't let me flip her again making it clear she wants to finish like this and at this point we both do (I find younger girls love this position, but can be a little too much for older milfs). She's a great little fuck, we repeat a few days later, the condom breaks on her cowgirl grind (we didn't know until the dismount) but the damages was already done so we continue BBFS to completion (even better than 1st time).

In short lots of fun for a habour shark like me to be had in hotels where the girls actually stay, you have to approach them though and genuinely like talking to them to get the best out of them. They've all got a story to tell you if you are prepared to listen, then they'll fuck your brains out like you're a new boyfriend not a client!

Snow1998
08-01-23, 05:46
Can you be so kind and please share the actual hotel names that we can use to find them on google? (or links).

Thanks!You sound like you want to take down these mentioned hotels!

LaserFantasy2
08-01-23, 17:20
You sound like you want to take down these mentioned hotels!There's no such thing as "HARBOUR SHARK" that's why I ask. There's TECOM, which is known to have many WGs.

But there's THREE Mercure locations. Mercure Barsha, Mercure Jebel Hafeet, Mercure Al Mina.

So which one is the "HARBOUR SHARK" one?

Aimara
08-01-23, 22:29
Cyclone, that brings back some good memories. Can't believe its almost 15 years since the place closed, although I am sure the fair ground is still there, slowly rusting away. Premiere wasn't a patch on the quality and quantity and 1500 AED would have bought a week of action back then!

BTW great report as well!

Aimara
08-01-23, 22:31
CP should be fine, personally I would steer clear of the Hyatt's.

Hi guys. I have read plenty of pages and posts and did a thorough RTTF. But I couldn't find any fresh information regarding Crowne Plaza Deira. Is this a green hotel as of now? I was also looking at Hyatt Regency Deira but there is confusing information regarding it being blue (I don't know what it means!) or red or green! Another one I was trying find out about was Hyatt Place Al Wasl. I am looking at these options because I have to pick from them on a company sponsored tour. Please guide regarding these options. Will single occupancy be a problem?

But since I'll be with other colleagues and the rooms will be on a single occupancy basis, I am thinking of booking another hotel on a double occupancy basis as a backup if there are issues with my company booked hotel. Can some kind soul guide me regarding a few green hotels where there is no walk of shame and the least hassle to get a girl to the room from a nearby or preferably inhouse club?

KbNagar
08-03-23, 18:17
I plan to be At Dubai for 3-4 weeks from 13th. I have less control on where I can book since my hosts take care of it. Looks like they plan to put me at IHG Marina. Is this place green? Can any of you share your experiences? Are there clubs other than bla bla that would be fun around this area?

KnghtBl
08-03-23, 19:27
I was in Dubai last month and stayed for a couple of nights. Saw no action in the lobby, and during check-in overheard a conversation with a guest that they strive to be a family-friendly business hotel. I did not get an opportunity to really test it, but the vibe was definitely red.

PayForIt
08-05-23, 07:13
CP should be fine, personally I would steer clear of the Hyatt's.What even the one that hosts Premiere?

LaserFantasy2
08-05-23, 07:20
Coming to Dubai in September for a week, looking for a 4+ star hotel, that has WGs in the lobby I can chat with and get to know, then just take them my room. Which ones would you recommend?

RahulMangla2009
08-06-23, 08:04
Coming to Dubai in September for a week, looking for a 4+ star hotel, that has WGs in the lobby I can chat with and get to know, then just take them my room. Which ones would you recommend?+1 to this question as well!

RahulMangla2009
08-06-23, 08:58
Hi, I will be visiting Dubai for the first time and based on the reports, seems like Czar is my best bet for the best girls.

But, capitol hotel looks really trashy. Are there better walking distance options that are Green and are more nicer / upscale? I don't like stay at old run down hotels. Hope you all understand what I mean. Now, there are definitely better options if I go further out (e. G. , Fairmont), but I want to specifically stay withing walking distance of Czar. What options will you recommend?

How about Crowne Plaza?

DizVibe
08-06-23, 16:04
Coming to Dubai in September for a week, looking for a 4+ star hotel, that has WGs in the lobby I can chat with and get to know, then just take them my room. Which ones would you recommend?I'll let you know in DM.

KbNagar
08-07-23, 23:53
I plan to be At Dubai for 3-4 weeks from 13th. I have less control on where I can book since my hosts take care of it. Looks like they plan to put me at IHG Marina. Is this place green? Can any of you share your experiences? Are there clubs other than bla bla that would be fun around this area?Moving it to the top to get fellow mongers attention.

Thanks.

Joe Karnavic
08-08-23, 03:46
What even the one that hosts Premiere?Hyatt Regency which has Premiere club has been reported Red many times. Sometimes they will charge 200 for taking a girl to the room. They have uncertain policies. You need to ask them before booking. I met my regular girls in the lobby coffee shop and took them up. No one has stopped me.

DizVibe
08-08-23, 05:48
Moving it to the top to get fellow mongers attention.

Thanks.I have been in similar situations where the hosts book for me. Make that your clean base to keep your stuff and come back to sleep. Spend your own money and book a green spot near by for banging (you can go for less stars as all you need is the bed, shower, fresh towels and a staff that look the other way).

Kokoss1
08-08-23, 14:35
Bump as no one stayed here yet?

Hu I tried search and nothing comes up but I have read comments on this place. But don't call.

Help if anyone knows if green etc.

Thanks ahead.

Aimara
08-08-23, 16:50
Yes. Apart from being a cr at p hotel they can be problematic with girls. My experience anyway and I checked out after 1 night.

What even the one that hosts Premiere?

RomeodXxxb
08-13-23, 13:44
They closed a few months ago. My prior stay was there and they told me. Very sad indeed. You should try the Doubletree by Hilton M Residence just a little down the street. Very green and the service is IMPECCABLE! I just got back from a recent stay (report to follow) there and was very satisfied.Thanks mate for the recommendation. I am heading there early Sept. Will write my report as soon as I am back. Wish me good luck.

KbNagar
08-15-23, 17:22
I have been in similar situations where the hosts book for me. Make that your clean base to keep your stuff and come back to sleep. Spend your own money and book a green spot near by for banging (you can go for less stars as all you need is the bed, shower, fresh towels and a staff that look the other way).Thanks to at DizVibe for his excellent suggestion. Kept it in my back pocket and tried a risk. I was put up by my hosts in a hotel apartment connected to the hotel. This one has 3 entrances and a lift from garage. The lift to the hotels need access to the front door which shows up in the reception. The one for hotel apartment is at the extreme left when one faces the hotel. They have only one security guard who sits inside a room. Pinged one of the girls (will discuss in reports on this) and asked her to come to the hotel and made her come to the extreme end gate. Just picked her up outside the gate and walked her to the lift as the security guard watched the other way. In that respect this place (intercontinental IHG's apartment hotel) is green / yellow. It was fun to risk and walk away.

Sanjay Hra
08-16-23, 12:27
Hey, would any member please help me with the following hotels if green. PM is also ok if you care to take the time out. Many thanks.

A. Fairmont SZR.

B. Paramount hotel.

C. SLS.

D. St. Regis downtown.

E. Jumeriah emirates towers.

F. Taj business bay or Jlt.

Many thanks for any help recd. Will defi post updated report of trip.

LaserFantasy2
08-16-23, 20:06
Hey, would any member please help me with the following hotels if green. PM is also ok if you care to take the time out. Many thanks.

A. Fairmont SZR.

B. Paramount hotel.

C. SLS.

D. St. Regis downtown.

Many thanks for any help recd. Will defi post updated report of trip.SLS has tons of chicks in shisha bar at top at night. Friend just confirmed who stayed there a week ago. FYI in case you are interested.

RahulMangla2009
08-17-23, 06:44
Hello all,

Looking for a luxury type hotel for spending 5 nights. Which hotel is green and has good jacuzzi / hot tubs in rooms? Cost not an issue, but want to make sure that the hotel is green. I have alternatively booked the capitol hotel as a backup, but I realize those rooms are pretty shitty.

AmpMax
08-17-23, 21:07
Hi bros.

First timer in Dubai. Staying in Hilton Curio in Business Bay.

Is this a green zone? What are the watering holes nearby? I plan to walk around a bit. Or should I just heard for Al Karama or Deira?

Happy to help any bro in Mumbai looking for AMPS.

Joe Karnavic
08-18-23, 05:34
Hi bros.

First timer in Dubai. Staying in Hilton Curio in Business Bay.

Is this a green zone? What are the watering holes nearby? I plan to walk around a bit. Or should I just heard for Al Karama or Deira?

Happy to help any bro in Mumbai looking for AMPS.Hilton Curio is like twin hotel to V hotel connected by lobby. V hotel has famous Blu club. After 11 pm area near the club entrance is thriving with WG dressed in ample cleavage. When I stayed at V hotel in winter last year lots of movement of girls in the lift who were giving eye contact. You can pickup girl there and take her to your room in Hilton. The hotel is generally green. These girls will ask higher prices but you can negotiate due to low season.

AmpMax
08-18-23, 06:27
Thanks a lot Joe!

Hilton Curio is like twin hotel to V hotel connected by lobby. V hotel has famous Blu club. After 11 pm area near the club entrance is thriving with WG dressed in ample cleavage. You can pickup girl there and take her to your room in Hilton. .

RahulMangla2009
08-18-23, 08:10
Any pointers guys? I am arriving next week and need to finalize soon! Thanks for the help.

Hello all,

Looking for a luxury type hotel for spending 5 nights. Which hotel is green and has good jacuzzi / hot tubs in rooms? Cost not an issue, but want to make sure that the hotel is green. I have alternatively booked the capitol hotel as a backup, but I realize those rooms are pretty shitty.

Blood Red
08-18-23, 16:58
Any pointers guys? I am arriving next week and need to finalize soon! Thanks for the help.Please see Joe's helpful post, just a few posts below yours.

Waiting for your FR's.

Snow1998
08-18-23, 19:18
Hello all,

Looking for a luxury type hotel for spending 5 nights. Which hotel is green and has good jacuzzi / hot tubs in rooms? Cost not an issue, but want to make sure that the hotel is green. I have alternatively booked the capitol hotel as a backup, but I realize those rooms are pretty shitty.Armani Hotel or Burj Al Arab. No brainer. As cost is not an issue.

Sanjay Hra
08-19-23, 03:39
SLS has tons of chicks in shisha bar at top at night. Friend just confirmed who stayed there a week ago. FYI in case you are interested.Thanks I booked into SLS for next Friday. Hopefully its low season as I read here.

Aimara
08-21-23, 21:17
Taj has never been green in my experience. rest of them ok

A. Fairmont SZR.

B. Paramount hotel.

C. SLS.

D. St. Regis downtown.

Many thanks for any help recd. Will defi post updated report of trip.

AmpMax
08-21-23, 23:48
Thanks a lot Joe!Went to the blu one night. Also saw to eye candy on ground floor. But couldn't monger in that hotel. Colleagues around.

Instead, found a 20 yo viet amateur on badoo. 3 c for 2 pops. Her place near Fin Dist.

KbNagar
08-23-23, 12:05
Went to the blu one night. Also saw to eye candy on ground floor. But couldn't monger in that hotel. Colleagues around.

Instead, found a 20 yo viet amateur on badoo. 3 c for 2 pops. Her place near Fin Dist.Please check your PM. Have left some questions for you.

Moncler1975
08-28-23, 19:52
Hello folks, this is my first message.

I'll be visiting Dubai in December (arriving on the 23rd, early morning, leaving on the 28th).

I've just completed my reservation at Radisson Media City, after receiving the following email:

«Our hotel is guest friendly and we allow to bring your guest to the room we required the passport of your guest. As Per the hotel policy», so the place is green, like you say.

It's actually a little wonder, as Radisson Blu close to Rome train station (Stazione Termini) was greener than string beans as long as it was opened, then I read it was shut down last year due to foreclosure (I had previously booked at (a) Atana, (b) Tryp, (b) Millennium Barsha Heights but I turned them down because: (aa) wasn't totally sure it was green (actually, I had sent them a message but did not recall what they replied); (bb) toilet has the combo bathtub / shower system that definitely gets on my nerves (I'm totally into large walk-in shower); (CC) although place was large and price very convenient, I wanted to try something better like Radisson or Marriott.

I kept my reservation for last night (27th) at The Grand Mercure, near the Airport. Does anyone knows whether it's green or not?

Cheers.

Edh007
08-31-23, 19:49
So still green and they even made sure you can have some threesome fun in the double rooms booked for two LOL.Thanks for the info. I was looking for options in the area. So it's green up to a threesome but red if you are organising an orgy LOL.

LaserFantasy2
09-01-23, 00:52
Can some seniors please DM me more info? Asked a few weeks back but didn't get any replies. Coming to Dubai in 5 days and need to book hotel.

Thanks for the help. I await your DMs.

Tominagi
09-01-23, 15:35
Mate, I think you'll struggle to find a hotel with WGs sitting around the lobby in the daytime. Your best bets are locations with high number of lady's staying at. There's a few in Tecom, 2-3 location very well known on this forum and one in Business Bay with a lot of Viets. Or book a good green hotel for yourself and book outcalls from MR. Good luck!

Can some seniors please DM me more info? Asked a few weeks back but didn't get any replies. Coming to Dubai in 5 days and need to book hotel.

Thanks for the help. I await your DMs.

Edh007
09-01-23, 16:35

Thanks for the help. I await your DMs.Hi I don't have DM facilities but if you check page 3. Good report from blacktea indicating a couple of hotels in area sounds like Barcelona "in Arabic"heights. He refers to Shark Harbour which some people didn't get but it means wg within same hotels. I wish I have DM could have spelled it out for you and also discuss a few points in details. But if you get the area seams like most hotels within the area have wg in lobbies.

VegaStick
09-02-23, 03:30
I'm planning a trip to Dubai next month wondering whether an AirBnB / rental would be easier than a hotel. Any thoughts? I know most AirBnB's would say you can't have guests but I think it would be hard to enforce this as it is not easy for a host to keep track. I'm just trying to avoid the whole embarrassment of having to register WG's at the lobby, if possible.

FilipDevries
09-02-23, 13:20
I'm planning a trip to Dubai next month wondering whether an AirBnB / rental would be easier than a hotel. Any thoughts? I know most AirBnB's would say you can't have guests but I think it would be hard to enforce this as it is not easy for a host to keep track. I'm just trying to avoid the whole embarrassment of having to register WG's at the lobby, if possible.I'm booking airbnb's all the time in dubai and never had any issues with this. The owners won't care and 90% of the time you will never fysically meet them. Checkin is mostly done by the building reception. Nobody will care or mind if you bring in a guest, but you still might need to register them.

Edh007
09-02-23, 19:39
I'm planning a trip to Dubai next month wondering whether an AirBnB / rental would be easier than a hotel. Any thoughts? I know most AirBnB's would say you can't have guests but I think it would be hard to enforce this as it is not easy for a host to keep track. I'm just trying to avoid the whole embarrassment of having to register WG's at the lobby, if possible.I see someone already commented re Airbnb. For me, hotel apartments M square is the place to go. I park and use the lift to a separate lobby and lift for apartments. No one cares who you are brining with you. Had no issues at all but from November onwards can be on the expensive side compared to Airbnb.

VegaStick
09-02-23, 22:07
Appreciate your answer. When you say register, would this be with the front desk (if there is one) at the time of bringing the guest to the room? Or do you have to inform the AirBnB owner?

I'm booking airbnb's all the time in dubai and never had any issues with this. The owners won't care and 90% of the time you will never fysically meet them. Checkin is mostly done by the building reception. Nobody will care or mind if you bring in a guest, but you still might need to register them.

VegaStick
09-02-23, 22:14
Thank you for sharing, This is the Doubletree by Hilton, correct? What are there clubs within walking distance to this apartment?

I see someone already commented re Airbnb. For me, hotel apartments M square is the place to go. I park and use the lift to a separate lobby and lift for apartments. No one cares who you are brining with you. Had no issues at all but from November onwards can be on the expensive side compared to Airbnb.

Edh007
09-03-23, 08:15
Thank you for sharing, This is the Doubletree by Hilton, correct? What are there clubs within walking distance to this apartment?Yes correct. The place is about ten minutes drive to the action spots at Deira. I don't think there is any club walking distance from the hotel so drive or taxi are your options.

Joe Karnavic
09-03-23, 12:38
Thank you for sharing, This is the Doubletree by Hilton, correct? What are there clubs within walking distance to this apartment?The nearest club to Doubletree M2 is Ratsky which is about 15 minutes by walk but this month Dubai is hot and humid. You will be drenched in sweat by the time you reach Ratsky. Not recommended. Taxi is your best option for Czar or Moscow too. It will not take more than 15 minutes by taxi to both these clubs.

DrkAngle
09-04-23, 17:24
Hi fellow mongers,

First post for me although I have been reading the forum for quite a few years and have benefited from the info on this forum. Nothing new to report just now but will be heading back to the desert in the next couple of months and will surely share my experiences (now that I have popped my cherry).

For now, for my upcoming trip, I was looking to book Shangri-La on SZR as this is where I have stayed previously and I know it has been totally green, however the price of this hotel does not match the high end decor (a little dated now) you would expect from a 5* hotel. Would appreciate if anyone could suggest a better standard, green hotel for roughly the same price.

Edh007
09-04-23, 23:28
Hi fellow mongers,

For now, for my upcoming trip, I was looking to book Shangri-La on SZR as this is where I have stayed previously and I know it has been totally green, however the price of this hotel does not match the high end decor (a little dated now) you would expect from a 5* hotel. Would appreciate if anyone could suggest a better standard, green hotel for roughly the same price.Welcome dude, looking forward to reading your experience.

On that price range this time of year you can get a one bed suite at Double Tree M square. Really good hotel and green. If you want to save money then the standard king room would do too at that hotel. Others may have better suggestions.

Edh007
09-05-23, 12:44
Hi All, anyone stayed at Mercure Barsaha. I am planning a trip and my usual hotel M Square is very expensive at that time (specially for apartments). Booked Mercure from reading blacktea report. But mixed reviews on trip advisor re cleanliness and quality. I gathered the suites are probably more modern and better than apartments. But if anyone had any experience of the place let me know. I was tempted by what blacktea called (harbour sharks) but don't want to compromise on hotel quality.

Also I assume the place is green?

YoungGuyInTown
09-06-23, 07:54
Got 2 weeks free which means incoming reports of my 'first experience' doing this. Can anyone recommend 5 star hotels in JBR / MARINA / Downtown with WG that are in the hotel / lobby itself? Looking for easy access, sky is the limit with the budget.

Thanks allZ.

Edh007
09-06-23, 10:53
Hi All, anyone stayed at Mercure Barsaha. I am planning a trip and my usual hotel M Square is very expensive at that time (specially for apartments). Booked Mercure from reading blacktea report. But mixed reviews on trip advisor re cleanliness and quality. I gathered the suites are probably more modern and better than apartments. But if anyone had any experience of the place let me know. I was tempted by what blacktea called (harbour sharks) but don't want to compromise on hotel quality.

Also I assume the place is green?Ignore this, I have cancelled it due to location and quality. Found another place closer to my desired action areas.

KeleMorph
09-14-23, 10:25
When I going to Dubai, my first choice of hotel in dubai is Canopy & Double tree M Square (Hotel, not apartment).

Couple year ago Canopy won't check and ask WG have to register when visit your room, even I pick WG together to hotel.

But last year one of escort visit my room, hotel front desk call me she have to going to register at the hotel front desk.

But I didn't pay any extra charges even she visit to me.

The better thing is Canopy next to Dubai creek, up stair have one lounge with beautiful Dubai creek view and swimming pool, you can drink something alcohol before or walk along the creek if you want.

Breakfast not that much choice than double tree M square.

Kokoss1
09-16-23, 17:09
HI fellow hobbyist!

I stay often in marina area after Burj closed down which was my fav spot,. ,and I was a bit weary of Bur dubai Diera area did that done that,hihi!

Now would anyone know if these hotels are green in marina area and if it is well worth the stay for WG in this area as in bar or spa on sites?

I have stayed at Wydham green, Media one green, many walking opportunities here in spas as well as Wg on marina walk.

If anyone has other well situated hotels in marina please let me know".

Thanks mates!

Blood Red
09-18-23, 08:18
HI fellow hobbyist!

I stay often in marina area after Burj closed down which was my fav spot,. ,and I was a bit weary of Bur dubai Diera area did that done that,hihi!

Now would anyone know if these hotels are green in marina area and if it is well worth the stay for WG in this area as in bar or spa on sites?

I have stayed at Wydham green, Media one green, many walking opportunities here in spas as well as Wg on marina walk.

If anyone has other well situated hotels in marina please let me know".

Thanks mates!Try these:

First Central Suites.

Signature Hotel.

Time Oak Hotel.

All these are in Barsha Heights and green with in house WG's.

Kokoss1
09-18-23, 13:57
Greatly appreciated.

Try these:

First Central Suites.

Signature Hotel.

Time Oak Hotel.

Andrew78
09-18-23, 20:47
Hello,

Thank you very much to all for all the useful information in this forum. I will be in Dubai next week for the first time, and I would like to visit York Club (never visited before) and Premiere maybe. Could you suggest a 5 star green hotel not too far from York? I had a look at Raffles Hotel that seems very good, does anyone know if it is green? I also noticed that Premier club is 1000 AED for 2 people on Hyatt website (so I think 500 for one person). Has anyone visited Premiere in the last months and can confirm this? Many thanks!

Greatly appreciated.

Try these:

First Central Suites.

Signature Hotel.

Time Oak Hotel.

KeleMorph
09-19-23, 08:06
Hello,

Thank you very much to all for all the useful information in this forum. I will be in Dubai next week for the first time, and I would like to visit York Club (never visited before) and Premiere maybe. Could you suggest a 5 star green hotel not too far from York? I had a look at Raffles Hotel that seems very good, does anyone know if it is green? I also noticed that Premier club is 1000 AED for 2 people on Hyatt website (so I think 500 for one person). Has anyone visited Premiere in the last months and can confirm this? Many thanks!Better one is Double tree M square, location near Burjuman metro, you can go to york and ratsky by walk.

Aimara
09-19-23, 13:40
Raffles is green.

Hello,

Thank you very much to all for all the useful information in this forum. I will be in Dubai next week for the first time, and I would like to visit York Club (never visited before) and Premiere maybe. Could you suggest a 5 star green hotel not too far from York? I had a look at Raffles Hotel that seems very good, does anyone know if it is green? I also noticed that Premier club is 1000 AED for 2 people on Hyatt website (so I think 500 for one person). Has anyone visited Premiere in the last months and can confirm this? Many thanks!

Kokoss1
09-19-23, 16:00
But the rRaffles I know is far from York and very isolated, unless I am mistaken here?

Raffles is green.

KeleMorph
09-19-23, 17:19
But the rRaffles I know is far from York and very isolated, unless I am mistaken here?Yes, you are right, is far away to York.

Aimara
09-19-23, 22:19
I wouldn't walk it, but its no more than a 10 -15 minute drive in the evening.

But the rRaffles I know is far from York and very isolated, unless I am mistaken here?

AdhmSbry
09-20-23, 12:52
I am returning to dubai nxt wk after 8 months. Longest since I started coming last 10 years. I don't know if there changes in hotels. I want to stay in a hotel wiht stay in WGs. I used to stay in the famouse one in TECOM. But honestly I got bored of it and the hotel itself is not that good if you are staying for long. Any other suggestions for a higher level one. Not specifically in TECOM, but maybe business bay, SZR. Etc that would be extremely helpful.

(a hotel with a pick up bar in house and GReen would also fit the criteria) but a nice 4 or 5 start hotel not the old ones in deira. Etc.

Edh007
09-20-23, 15:55
(a hotel with a pick up bar in house and GReen would also fit the criteria) but a nice 4 or 5 start hotel not the old ones in deira. Etc.A long time ago hotels around marina used to have great in house bars. The one on the beach side begins with H had a great club at the back by the beach with low key wgs. Not sure if it is still kicking.

Inblr01
09-20-23, 16:25
I am landing this hotel for 3 days at Damascus Street. Al Qusais. Al Qusais 1 - Dubai near airport.

Never stayed at this property, so if someone can share it's mongering as Green / Red to bring girl or call someone to meet.

Do share if any good AMPS around this property which gives FS. PM is open and all help is appreciated. Thank you guys, have fun.

HobbyMan6969
09-21-23, 03:45
I have seen mixed reports on here.

I'm staying at Hyatt Place Dubai Al Rigga and need to know if its green or red.

If red I'll start the process of canceling the stay.

ManWithMotive
09-21-23, 06:57
I am landing this hotel for 3 days at Damascus Street. Al Qusais. Al Qusais 1 - Dubai near airport.

Never stayed at this property, so if someone can share it's mongering as Green / Red to bring girl or call someone to meet.

Do share if any good AMPS around this property which gives FS. PM is open and all help is appreciated. Thank you guys, have fun.Hello.

I stayed there for few months before Covid and I managed to sneak girls couple of times in this hotel. I had to register hem couple of times before they were allowed to visit, and I had to come in the lobby to pick then up.

The hotel used to busy with tourist groups, most families and wasn't ideal because walk of shame.

I would prefer some other place for the hobby.

KeleMorph
09-21-23, 14:19

If red I'll start the process of canceling the stay.They answer question in booking dot com said passport request, but I didn't stay their before, not make sure exactly green or not.

CptMargo
09-21-23, 18:59

If red I'll start the process of canceling the stay.

There's a search option on the site if you just type-in Hyatt Al Rigga, you'll get many answers to your question here you are.

Plush Tiger Plush Tiger is offline.

Senior Member.

Hyatt Place: red.

I went on a short staycation in Deira and booked this hotel with the intention of bringing in some take home food. Long story short this hotel seems to specialize in families, and the quite religious ones. They ask you to name your guest when you check in making it difficult for you. I explored the area and the Barrio club which is interesting for Uzbeks (thanks Blood Red for the intel) but when the money time comes, a security guard is planted next to the elevator to make sure nobody sneaks in. Ended up changing my plans, but this hotel should be avoided.

Dolevo
09-22-23, 03:34
Hey all.

Is Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront green? Easy to bring girls from outside?

Kokoss1
09-24-23, 17:50
Hi.

Unfortunately with high season and limited hotel space I was booked here!

Has anyone stayed here and is it WG friendly as they do have bars with many russians here I saw some very limited comments but can't fins them%?

Heard.

Not to many reviews onboard, so hoping someone an comment here?

Help!

Edh007
09-24-23, 19:36
Hi.

Has anyone stayed here and is it WG friendly as they do have bars with many russians here I saw some very limited comments but can't fins them%?

Heard.

Help!Whilst waiting for others experiences, maybe contact the hotel directly and ask them about guest visitor policy or even be direct about whether a female friend can visit you.

Kokoss1
09-25-23, 00:16
Txh for your great advise however in my experience they don't necessarily tell you the truth when you write to them or call!

They say no visitors to protect themselves or only one registered visitor IMHO!.

That is was e why I need proven hobbyist experienced on this hotel but as good advise.

Thanks Mate.

Whilst waiting for others experiences, maybe contact the hotel directly and ask them about guest visitor policy or even be direct about whether a female friend can visit you.

Inarius
09-25-23, 12:26
Can anyone recommend a good, not so expensive hotel near high quality massage places which is also green. I'm going to Dubai for the first time in October.

Kokoss1
10-01-23, 16:26
Hmmmm dubai lo.

Can anyone recommend a good, not so expensive hotel near high quality massage places which is also green. I'm going to Dubai for the first time in October.

CanadaWet
10-02-23, 06:00
I will be passing through Dubai next weekend. I want to take my Syrian regular to a good resort hotel. Maybe Five Palm Jumeriah, which I have never been to.

1) Would it be worth it given that it will still be hot and humid?

2) Anyone recommend other nice hotels besides Five Palms that are a little cheaper?

Thanks mates.

Aimara
10-02-23, 20:54
Thats easy; Hotel Fantasia. Ask for room ID 10 T on floor 13, perfect for the hobby.

Aimara
10-02-23, 20:57
Park Hyatt (Creek), no beach but they have a golf course and driving range. I think its a very underrated hotel.

Anantara the Palm can sometimes have some deals or Fairmont Palm is also ok.

I will be passing through Dubai next weekend. I want to take my Syrian regular to a good resort hotel. Maybe Five Palm Jumeriah, which I have never been to.

1) Would it be worth it given that it will still be hot and humid?

2) Anyone recommend other nice hotels besides Five Palms that are a little cheaper?

Thanks mates.

NightHawker
10-04-23, 04:02
Try these:

First Central Suites.

Signature Hotel.

Time Oak Hotel.

All these are in Barsha Heights and green with in house WG's.Hi Red, any particular ethnicity of these WG's? And price range they quote? Trying to see if its worth this or hitting Ratsky. Thanks In Advance.

Arjuna Alpha
10-04-23, 13:00
Been reading through the posts, and trying to figure out if the Sheraton Grand on SZR and the Sheraton Dubai Creek are Green and guest friendly. Trying to lock in a hotel for my visit from the 13 to 16th of October. Also any suggestions for food etc. Close to the two hotels?

Thank you for the help.

Sonyc 08
10-04-23, 14:50
Been reading through the posts, and trying to figure out if the Sheraton Grand on SZR and the Sheraton Dubai Creek are Green and guest friendly. Trying to lock in a hotel for my visit from the 13 to 16th of October. Also any suggestions for food etc. Close to the two hotels?

Thank you for the help.I had a guest there. No questions asked, also you see some WG in the hall in the evening or at the front door. It was one year ago though.

VickyD6
10-04-23, 20:12
Stayed at these 2 hotels in the past couple of months over 15 day periods.

Novotel SZR definitely green. I saw a lot of WGs.

Movenpick Downtown. Mixed signals. A few over a couple of weekends.

Joe Karnavic
10-05-23, 00:20

Thank you for the help.Sheraton Grand is green. The lobby is busy and lot of girls move around. I stayed there in September. I did not register my GF, She just walked in with me. In the night we had another girl. She waited in the lobby. I went down and brought her up. No one bothered us. There is good Cabret show with set menu on 53rd floor.

Arjuna Alpha
10-05-23, 12:30
Sheraton Grand is green. The lobby is busy and lot of girls move around. I stayed there in September. I did not register my GF, She just walked in with me. In the night we had another girl. She waited in the lobby. I went down and brought her up. No one bothered us. There is good Cabret show with set menu on 53rd floor.Thank you!

NightHawker
10-05-23, 21:52
Sheraton Grand is green. The lobby is busy and lot of girls move around. I stayed there in September. I did not register my GF, She just walked in with me. In the night we had another girl. She waited in the lobby. I went down and brought her up. No one bothered us. There is good Cabret show with set menu on 53rd floor.Does the Sheraton Grand have any wg's in the lobby? Or any in that area green with wg's?

Joe Karnavic
10-06-23, 16:45
Does the Sheraton Grand have any wg's in the lobby? Or any in that area green with wg's?No there are no WGs hanging around in the lobby looking for customers. Most of the hotels in SZR do not have lobby scene. But you see their movement when they must be coming and going to clubs or bars on various floors. A Strech from Sheraton Hotel to Crown Plaza and Ayush cafe there are good looking SW after 7 pm. It will become more active scene once the weather improves. You can pickup girl from there and take her to your room.

Inarius
10-07-23, 11:42
Thats easy; Hotel Fantasia. Ask for room ID 10 T on floor 13, perfect for the hobby.I couldn't find the hotel in Dubai, I don't know if I'm searching wrong.

Aimara
10-07-23, 14:48
PM me and will send directions.

I couldn't find the hotel in Dubai, I don't know if I'm searching wrong.

NightHawker
10-07-23, 18:02
I've stayed in Bur Dubai and Deira in my past visits to Dubai as I like to visit RS and York often. Fortune Karama, right on top of RS, but one of the worst hotels. Makes you pay for visitors even if you book for 2. Hotel is probably a 1 star. Does have a sports bar in the lobby, but all men.

Majestic City, much better condition than Fortune, still probably no more than a 3 star. Small Club on the 2nd or 3rd floor with mostly Indian WG's. Lobby also has SW hanging out, but mostly below 5's. Long lobby to security and the walk of shame. Close to some shops and Ansari Exchange.

Four Points Sheraton, just behind Majestic, and very quiet. Nice spacious lobby with mostly just the door man hanging out. Very nice hotel for the area.

Pk Regis Kris, again close to shops and Burjuman mall, has exchange. Lobby is small and packed with family in the evening. Club on lower level I believe, but packed on Friday night, no WG's there.

Carlton Palace Hotel, Deira, nice for the area, and a quiet lobby, close to the action. Walking distance to Red and other Mujra clubs etc. Its been a few yrs since I was in this hotel.

But I am looking to explore the newer areas and also the WG in the lobby situation.

I am visiting soon and only staying 4 nights and 5 days. I was thinking to split my limited time between somewhere not far from RS, being somewhere by M Square or Sheraton Grand and also by Barsha. I've read about the lobby scene at First Central, Signature 1 and Time Oak. I am looking to explore these areas during the day plus the lobby WG scene in the evening when I am not at RS. I am done staying in the hotel all day and coming out at night, which I was mostly doing in Bur Dubai. I was thinking to do the weekday evenings in Bur Dubai area or SZR and the weekends in Barsha when RS is too buys to get in to. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Inarius
10-08-23, 13:46
PM me and will send directions.I don't think I'm able to private message yet.

Komnetkijken
10-09-23, 08:38
Majestic City, much better condition than Fortune, still probably no more than a 3 star. Small Club on the 2nd or 3rd floor with mostly Indian WG's. Lobby also has SW hanging out, but mostly below 5's. Long lobby to security and the walk of shame. Close to some shops and Ansari Exchange.
There's a club on ground floor (immediately left), a bar in the lobby, a club on H-floor (ARK, I believe its called), one more on the 1st floor, another on the 2nd floor ánd one more on the top flloor. Plus 2 or 3 spa / massage-shops in the hotel. Didn't see much WG to be honest, but it'was a while ago.

Aimara
10-10-23, 11:15
Ok, please be in touch once you have the PM facility and happy to point you in the right direction. For obvious reasons not all information can be shared on a public forum.

I don't think I'm able to private message yet.

Inarius
10-11-23, 10:47
Been reading through this thread a lot, can't decide between Marina and Burjuman area, can anyone tell me any good popular hotels with in house wg's in Marina and Burjuman area? Also which area is better for spas? And which area overall has a better experience? Thank you!

Inarius
10-11-23, 11:03
Ok, please be in touch once you have the PM facility and happy to point you in the right direction. For obvious reasons not all information can be shared on a public forum.Ok, I'm still trying to figure out how to activate PM's. Do I need to subscribe?

The Star Lord
10-11-23, 12:01
Hi guys,

I have mongered in Dubai only a couple of times and that too just in Club Moscow. So you can tell that I have an inclination for CIS babes.

I would like to check out the green service apartments / villas for rent. I am seeing quite a few online but would be great if I can get some pointers. Is the experience different than the hotels? Can you guys suggest any discreet ones in the Bur Dubai area?

Aimara
10-12-23, 11:17
Yes, opens up a much bigger world. probably save the subscription price in your first punt

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Ok, I'm still trying to figure out how to activate PM's. Do I need to subscribe?

CanadaWet
10-13-23, 02:25
There is a bed bug problem in Europe currently. Has any heard of any recent bed bug issues in any of the hotels in Dubai?

Toadster
10-15-23, 12:41
Hi Fellow Punters.

After a long hiatus I'm back in Dubai for 2 weeks. Just arrived today and checked into my usual and always faithful LE Meridien as planning on going Jules tonight.

However, very disturbing to see they know have a security guy posted just before the lifts. I'm hoping it'll be no problem and will report back if it is. Have any of you guys been here recently and if so any issues?

IAintSpecial
10-16-23, 15:16
There is a bed bug problem in Europe currently. Has any heard of any recent bed bug issues in any of the hotels in Dubai?I'd be more worried about Canadian Bed Bug infestation. Don't believe me. Google it.

Aimara
10-17-23, 13:50
The attached maybe useful, not for the link to the girl but the hotel info which is included.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-dubai/pakistani-escort-agency-in-dubai

Edh007
10-18-23, 20:36
Hi Fellow Punters.

After a long hiatus I'm back in Dubai for 2 weeks. Just arrived today and checked into my usual and always faithful LE Meridien as planning on going Jules tonight.

However, very disturbing to see they know have a security guy posted just before the lifts. I'm hoping it'll be no problem and will report back if it is. Have any of you guys been here recently and if so any issues?Hey, they did have security by the lifts during busy times and weekends but it is all a formality. Only once they checked if the visitor registered at reception so I am sure you will be ok.

Rocko20
10-30-23, 16:16
I have a short trip coming up in 3. 5 weeks and it will be at Armani Hotel. Expensive, but apparently there will be WGs also in the lobby / bar at night or clubs nearby so maybe it will be easy pickings. I confirmed twice that they are green and I always wanted to try it anyway.

Previous Lodging:
Jumeirah Living World Trade Center was ok and big, but I need to try something different. It was nice to have a "personal butler" (a 24/7 assistant via whatsapp who will answer all your questions / needs). Stairs are a pain in the ass though. (I booked a duplex). ATM in the lobby so that was great. Green.

Double Tree Hilton M Square was also ok. But the furniture was awful (I booked an apartment) and I saw a few bugs in my room, very off-putting (housekeeping was fast, but the next day you might find another one). ATM right next door so that was good. Green.

The H dubai hotel:
Too far from the meatmarkets but it was green.

I don't know if I will ever find "my perfect go to Dubai hotel" as there are so many that fit my preference: green, 5 star, and downtown. But I will keep searching until I do.

I see someone already commented re Airbnb. For me, hotel apartments M square is the place to go. I park and use the lift to a separate lobby and lift for apartments. No one cares who you are brining with you. Had no issues at all but from November onwards can be on the expensive side compared to Airbnb.
Theres still cameras all over the place that will spot you. You sneak a girl in, now the next thing you know, youre in the middle of sex and getting a phone call from reception to sign her in. Im not saying it will happen. Im saying it can happen.

DoubleTree M Square Apartments is generally a solid hotel, good location for Ratsky, walking distance to a grocery store. And they're rarely sold out, even during high season.

For me, I just need to try something new. However, I did book them again for new years (my other favorite hotels were sold old during that time) which is a testament to how reliable they are even if booking at the last minute.

Aimara
10-30-23, 19:25
I would suggest that a 5* / 'red' hotel in Dubai now is an exception. In almost 20 years I have yet to experience being turned away with a girl, it used to be the case you had to register the girl most occasions, even that is hardly asked now and especially so post-Covid.

My recent trip I had booked a room for 2, checked in on my own and when I was asked about my guest just joked that would depend on how lucky I got! I was at the Hilton Habtoor which is becoming a firm favourite.

Steve W
10-30-23, 21:29
No issue. I simply checked the girl in at the reception desk and took her up as usual. This was just two days ago. Plain sailing.

Hi Fellow Punters.

However, very disturbing to see they know have a security guy posted just before the lifts. I'm hoping it'll be no problem and will report back if it is. Have any of you guys been here recently and if so any issues?

RockBoy11
10-31-23, 18:59
I would suggest that a 5* / 'red' hotel in Dubai now is an exception. In almost 20 years I have yet to experience being turned away with a girl, it used to be the case you had to register the girl most occasions, even that is hardly asked now and especially so post-Covid.

My recent trip I had booked a room for 2, checked in on my own and when I was asked about my guest just joked that would depend on how lucky I got! I was at the Hilton Habtoor which is becoming a firm favourite.Well this seems encouraging. I wish I can take this for granted.

I'm thinking of some hotels like Taj Exotica, Antasia. But always scared to book as what if it turns out to be Red (I'm ok with registering the Bird) But not a walk of shame when too many questions asked and getting unnecessary attention.

But looks like based on your experience it's promising! Good to know.

Aimara
11-01-23, 14:30
The one exception maybe Taj, they were also one of the few dry hotels in Dubai. May have changed but historically that chain has actively discouraged certain behaviour, would be cautious on that one.

If you stick to the big US, European chains you should be fine.

Well this seems encouraging. I wish I can take this for granted.

I'm thinking of some hotels like Taj Exotica, Antasia. But always scared to book as what if it turns out to be Red (I'm ok with registering the Bird) But not a walk of shame when too many questions asked and getting unnecessary attention.

But looks like based on your experience it's promising! Good to know.

PaulBrum
11-05-23, 12:47
Stayed here again at the weekend. Excellent hotel, rooms a little tired but the superior rooms are huge with a complete kitchen. Good for a party. ATM in the reception, very green. Only drawback is it's dry so you need to take your own.

- overall excellent value.

KeleMorph
11-05-23, 18:22
Stayed here again at the weekend. Excellent hotel, rooms a little tired but the superior rooms are huge with a complete kitchen. Good for a party. ATM in the reception, very green. Only drawback is it's dry so you need to take your own.

- overall excellent value.I checked their reply in booking dot com, some reply say not allow, some say yes, so confusing.