PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

HectorG
06-27-07, 10:55
Just returned from a night at the Sheraton Dubai Creek. (See FR). It is 100% girl-friendly. Nice big rooms, nice gym and swimming pool. Decent restaurants especially the British pub called Chelsea Arms (Unfortunately the decor of the bar is Chelsea FC memorabilia. I hate Chelsea).

If your girl obviously looks like a WG, the security guard will ask for a copy of her passport. But otherwise, there is no fee.

The downside of Sheraton is the VERY LONG WALK OF SHAME that involves an escalator of shame from the main entrance to the lobby, followed by a long lobby walk of shame, followed by a balcony of shame because all the rooms below 5th floor overlook the lobby atrium. Try to get a room on 6th floor or higher.

The Sheraton is 15 minutes walking distance to Broadway. Walking directions: From the hotel, turn RIGHT. Go one block and at the first traffic light, turn LEFT. Walk one block until you reach a major highway, which I think is al Rigga street. Cross at the intersection and turn RIGHT. Continue down this highway for about two blocks. On your left side you will eventually reach a covered alley that cuts through a small shopping center. Turn LEFT and go through this alley. When you emerge, you will be facing the Broadway hotel. Enjoy!

11Bravo
06-27-07, 16:41
The Sheraton is 15 minutes walking distance to Broadway. Walking directions: Walk? WALK? WALK!!!??? What kind of a pervert are you? :) In this weather, I walk 10 feet and I'm drenched in sweat...

HectorG
06-28-07, 11:48
Walk? WALK? WALK!!!??? What kind of a pervert are you? :) In this weather, I walk 10 feet and I'm drenched in sweat...

Are you from California? :o)

I walk everywhere. I have not owned a car in about 5 years!

11Bravo
06-28-07, 13:37
I walk everywhere. I have not owned a car in about 5 years!Damn, you ARE a pervert.

What can I say? I was born to wheels...

Mike Mike
06-28-07, 19:36
Ramada Dubai Hotel.

500 dhms per night for summer seasen, very nice and clean early check in and late check out if room is not booked is free. 1200 dhms during gitex.

Flying Monk
06-29-07, 16:42
Is the Ramada Dubai confirmed GF?

Troublesome78
06-29-07, 22:05
That's a shame, whenever I'm in Dubai I normally stay at Sheraton Deira & last stayed there at end of May 2007.

Will most probably stay at either Holiday Inn or Metropolitan Hotel Deira when i next visit Dubai.

Hey guys,

This hotel is no longer GF. I was in for a real rude shock when I checked in last week for one day and I have been here several times before and never had any problems with ladies coming up to my room.

I called up one of the regulars and she told me that the place will not allow ladies anymore even if they have their original passport. Called up the reception and concierge who both confirmed the same.

Thank god for EM's place being nearby where I managed to get some excellent action with this hot hot Siberian babe.

If anybody knows about the status on Four Points in Bur Dubai then let me know as that is my other favorite hunting ground.

Ciao.

Piper1
06-30-07, 01:12
Capitol Hotel, Jumeira 1 is fully GF. I personally asked the receptionist, and she said "No problems". Currrent rate is 580DH including tax.

I planned on staying there tonight with a girl, but by the time I found a suitable companion a few hours later, Capitol was fully booked. Capitol Hotel has Savage Garden (Salsa Club, with a few WGs), Henry J Beans (pool bar with a few WGs) and Xanadu (full of Arabicesque working girls).

Piper1
07-04-07, 23:48
This hotel is walking distance to some of the main venues (it's in the same street as Imperial Suites). Large nice rooms. Current rate 360DH all inclusive, and still fully GF - passport copy for girl. (Thanks Crypton for the info).

El Mujerista
07-06-07, 21:36
Is the Ramada Dubai confirmed GF?I believe there may be two Ramadas in Dubai, but the one on Mankhool Rd. in Bur Dubai is not only GF but within walking distance of a lot of action, including the Rumours nightclub in the hotel itself. Security might ask to make a copy of the lady's passport, but no other issues or fees. I've been able to avoid the walk of shame by simply arranging for a girl I've seen before to just come up to the room directly.

Tin Tin
07-10-07, 13:54
Weekend Promo - AED 275/- Only. Standard Room-with breakfast.

Nice rooms, the room service took long time to serve, internet access available.

& Above all GF.

Attached some view from the room where I stayed.

Fifty Fifty
07-10-07, 14:23
Hi guys, have RTFF, cant find any info so here goes:

Have opportunity to return to Dubai early August and wondering if The Courtyard (Marriot Chain) near Greens Community is GF, details please?

Any other info most welcome, thanks in advance.

Cheers FF

Eu Contractor
07-10-07, 15:21

Have opportunity to return to Dubai early August and wondering if The Courtyard (Marriot Chain) near Greens Community is GF, details please?

Cheers FF

Hi FF,
I stayed there about a year ago and no problems at that time.
EU

Wicked Roger
07-10-07, 16:28

Cheers FF
Was there a while back FF (dont ask why) and it was fine, bit far from the Golden Triangle though, past Ibn Battuta on the way to Abu Dhabi! You sure you want to stay there and not closer to the action?

See you in August I hope

Bloody Yuppie
07-11-07, 16:02
Just returned from a night at the Sheraton Dubai Creek. (See FR). It is 100% girl-friendly.I can confirm this, more or less. Stayed there recently and brought a WL back without any problems. Didn't even have to show her passport.

We arrived back after midnight on a week night, the lobby was pretty quiet. We went straight from the top of the escalators to the lifts, which are on the opposite side of the lobby from the reception desks, doing our best to like nonchalant, like a regular couple. No one stopped us or questioned us.

However, it could be different if the lobby was busier. We may have just been lucky that one time.

Black Night77
07-12-07, 07:25
I am coming to Dubai soon and want to know if AVARI hotel is still GF.

i tried to call many hotels that are located between almaktoom road and rigga road and all replied " NOT Allowed sir " even i said " I will book for double " -----> "definetly not sir, NOT Allowed".

if anyone knows an appartment or hotel with big rooms 20sqr meter or more in this area-then [ NOT A 5 STAR HOTEL ] i would be thankful for him.

" the wierd thing is that those hotels have very pretty girls but no place to spend time with them ".

Glonoinum
07-12-07, 10:16
Is Radisson SAS Deira Creek GF?

Wildcat2007
07-15-07, 00:50
Radisson Deira is very GF.

Piper1
07-15-07, 07:40
Radisson Deira is very GF.Wildcat - how do you know? Now go back home and get my dinner ready before you get a spanking!

Lisa Less
07-15-07, 10:42
I too an confirm Radisson is very GF. Before I became a Dubai resident I stayed there many many times. Mainly when it was the good old Intercon. Nothing changed though after the Radisson takeover. I've brought girls back from Cyclone in the early hours no problem. Also met girls in Kubu bar and wandered back though the lobby. The girl gets a smile from security. If the girl knows your name and room number they'll let he up on her own to meet you in your room. Passport copy needed in that case. My last spell in the Radisson was last Ramadan when the lady in question met me from my plane at 1. 00 am on the Monday and left on my return Friday morning. Book a room for two and you get breakfast for two downstairs. Ramadan's a great time of year for extra long time!

Piper1
07-15-07, 12:44
Here's an idea worth considering. The original Wildcat (my wife) had to delay her trip overseas for another two weeks, and I'm running out of excuses for coming home at 4 or 5 am with after-sex hair. (She's starting to get suspicious about my stories of traffic jams and hair-raising drivers on the highway :D).

So, if anyone's interested in splitting the bill for a hotel room occasionally in the next two weeks, let me know in advance (so I can make arrangements with a particular girl I've been trying to play with). I would use the room from about 12noon to 6pm, then it's all yours until the next day (with fresh sheets ;)). The hotel should preferably be in Jumeira, Media City area, or Sheikh Zayed Road. Approximate cost would be 200-300DH each.

Uzinuzin
07-15-07, 15:32
Although this is quite known here, for confirmation I was there for 3 nights in June. Excellent rooms, service, no questions asks - just walk the girls up, day or night.

Has all the facilities, pool, gym etc. (I didn't get a chance to try them but they looked OK).

Nice large rooms, excellent large bed and clean bathroom and so on.

Highly recommend (try booking on their website).

Funfor Females
07-16-07, 10:50
[QUOTE "so I can make arrangements with a particular girl I've been trying to play with". QUOTE]

The "Particular girl" wouldn't be the PRC wild dancer you referred to having found at El-Paso would it?

Piper1
07-16-07, 10:59
[QUOTE "so I can make arrangements with a particular girl I've been trying to play with". QUOTE]

The "Particular girl" wouldn't be the PRC wild dancer you referred to having found at El-Paso would it?No way - not my type at all. You'll know who soon enough (I hope ;)).

Wicked Roger
07-17-07, 23:13
This is the one by the airport for those who don't know the location. It is still GF - see my FR in the Dubai thread.

But I was watching security and 2 Stanis who wandered in and went to the far side lifts were stopped and asked to 'sign in' at the concierge. Also concierge appeared to call the room as well. They could have possibly avoided it by turning right immediately on entering the hotel and gone to the nearest lifts but they walked right past reception and security - was only 10pm as well.

I had no such hassles but then I do watch, RTFF and plan ahead especially when 5 Filipinas walk in at the same time....

Rdm Dxb
07-18-07, 00:22
Hello to all monger brothers.

I am new in dubai. I would like to know regarding names of some hotels which will I book for ST and LT both, like 2-3 hours or 12 hours my hotel room budget is not more then 500 Aed. Please suggest me such hotels if they are in dubai or AD. They should be Girl friendly. Sure to get help from fellow mongers.

Piper1
07-18-07, 14:16
Holiday Inn Express, in Knowledge Village (next to Media City). Just opened today.

Opening offer until end of August is 350 total, incl breakfast.

I called and asked the girl at reception about their guest policy. She was confused, and told me yes they have a guest policy, and I can read all their policies when I come to the hotel (!!) I tried again, by asking - "Can I bring a girlfriend to my room?" She laughed and said "oh yes, yes!" I'm still not sure.
I'll check it out soon, since it's a few minutes from my office.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hotel/DXBIC/welcome

______
EDIT IN:

In the interests of investigative journalism, I braved the humidity and walked the five minutes to Holiday Inn express this afternoon. As I entered the lobby sweating, I was greeted by six receptionists standing to attention in a row, like a military line-up, all smiling widely and saying "Hello Sir" as per regulation training. No customers to be seen.

The lovely Hazel was despatched to be, as she said, "My tour guide for the day". (She's a slim cutie - she could get away with being Thai, but her accent says Filipina). The first thing I noticed as we went to the lift was the big sign next to the lift that said "GF". That's a good sign, I thought, then realized the GF stood for "Ground floor" and not for "Girl friendly"

The rooms were not big, but not too cramped. No bath in the bathroom - only a small shower. Mini-bar is not stocked, so BYO drinks.

The lobby-level restaurant has simple and inexpensive cafe-type meals around 25-35DH (pizza, pasta, satay etc). There's a cosy bar hidden around the back of reception area. Also a proper restaurant on fifth floor - not open yet.

They have adjoining double rooms if needed - 100DH extra for the second room (so - 450 for two rooms - not bad.)

Most importantly, I kept asking different people if it was okay for "my friend from overseas" to bring his girlfriend, as sometimes he has problems bringing his girlfriend into some hotels. The answer was always "No problems sir".

Overall, the place is inexpensive, functional, but not a lot of atmosphere. Maybe that will improve when it gets some customers.

Wicked Roger
07-18-07, 19:14
Holiday Inn Express, in Knowledge Village (next to Media City). Just opened today.

Overall, the place is inexpensive, functional, but not a lot of atmosphere. Maybe that will improve when it gets some customers.
Piper

You old romantic...you are there for the shagging as well so....are the beds big for group sex (like some of us enjoyed the other day), are the walls fairly well insulated, is there a sofa one can play on or friends can while you have the bed .....and is that Filipina a cutie???

See you soon

Troublesome78
07-23-07, 03:35
I'll be in Dubai in early august and was wondering if anyone knows if the Metropolitan Diera hotel is still GF? In the list of friendly hotels complied in December 2006 it's included but that was 7 months ago & was wondering if thats still the case.

Cheers.

Jimmy K II
07-23-07, 12:48
I'll be in Dubai in early august and was wondering if anyone knows if the Metropolitan Diera hotel is still GF? In the list of friendly hotels complied in December 2006 it's included but that was 7 months ago & was wondering if thats still the case.

Cheers.

Spent there three nights in April 07 and can confirm, that it was GF (only passport copy needed - no extra charge on the bill)

Have fun and cheers!
Jimmyk

NormanBrightside
07-24-07, 00:23
I'm going to be stopping over for a couple of nights in mid September and have the chance to stay at the Grosvenor House. I read a report a few months ago that it was GF but just wanted to check that was still the case. Any information gratefully received.

Cheers

Norman

Wicked Roger
07-25-07, 18:23
I'm going to be stopping over for a couple of nights in mid September and have the chance to stay at the Grosvenor House. I read a report a few months ago that it was GF but just wanted to check that was still the case. Any information gratefully received.

Cheers

Norman
Norman

It is (again please don't ask how I know ;)). Tip - if you have your own car park in basement and get the lifts either to the floor or at least to reception so you can breeze past everyone. Easy

Unirii
07-26-07, 14:32
Stayed at the Hilton recently. Very girl friendly. There is a back entrance with zero walk of shame. Some complaints about the hotel itself though. I went through two different rooms and both had a problem where you would have to run the water for 5+ minutes before it got hot. Annoying if you want to quickly jump in the shower or warm up a dildo. Room service was also a little sub par.

On the plus side, the rooms have a great view (two walls of glass) which the girls adored and they seem to LOVE the bathroom. ALL wanted to have shower/hottub/countertop sex. The roof top pool is well set up for hanky panky and managed that (non p4p) late one night as well.

NormanBrightside
07-27-07, 01:24
WR,

Thanks for the tip. No car unfortunately so will have to be the walk of shame, but hey there are worse things.

Looks like I'm going to hit the start of Ramadan, but reading previous reports sounds like it will be quieter but not dead.

Cheers,

Norman

Troublesome78
07-28-07, 00:31
Thanks for the update Jimmy K II, lets hope its still GF. Will give an update upon my return.

Spent there three nights in April 07 and can confirm, that it was GF (only passport copy needed - no extra charge on the bill)

Have fun and cheers!

Jimmyk

Wicked Roger
07-28-07, 18:13
WR,

Thanks for the tip. No car unfortunately so will have to be the walk of shame, but hey there are worse things.

Looks like I'm going to hit the start of Ramadan, but reading previous reports sounds like it will be quieter but not dead.

Cheers,

Norman
If you are worried about the walk, just go sit and have coffee first in the lobby and watch security see what it does, then casually wander over to the lifts, there are plenty to chose from at the hotel. An easier 'walk' and no-one will know you are not both hotel guests.

When I have to get 3+ WGs to my room as I did recently (see Dubai FRs) I did same. Actually it was 3 to play and Ann who came to check out Sekisui and Razzorr then left.

There was a fifth lady but she stayed downstairs

Copacabana
07-28-07, 22:12
Hi frenz,

Any feed back about this hotel will be highly appreciated. My company book me here and i have no clue about it. Tried searching the thread here and no mention of this hotel.

Cheers!

Cha69
07-29-07, 02:10
A little off topic, but i found this useful, and i think visitors to DXB may also find this helpful. Best of all it's free unless you want to add navigation

You can download this application for your smart phone from www.smart2go.com and get the map for UAE. The UAE map has extensive coverage for dubai and shows the positions of all the hotels, including most of the popular venues for p4p. Great if your on foot around Bur Dubai in the golden triangle for the first time.

It works on newer Nokia phones and Windows based phones

Just thought i would share this little snippet of info :)

Piper1
07-29-07, 03:12
Hi frenz,

Any feed back about this hotel will be highly appreciated. My company book me here and i have no clue about it. Tried searching the thread here and no mention of this hotel.

Cheers!Kempinski Hotel is in Mall of the Emirates, a very large new mall, like a small city, with the famous indoor ski slope - do a google on "Mall of the Emirates", or "Emirates Mall" for more info. It's on Sheikh Zayed Road (the main highway in Dubai), near Media City. Five minutes cab-ride from Rattlesnake Nightclub at Metropolitan Hotel, 15-40 minutes (depending on traffic) from the Golden triangle in Bur Dubai - York, Regal, etc. Kempinski has a classy bar (so I've been told), but no nightclubs. I don't know if it's GF. Best to simply ask reception "Can I bring a girlfriend to my room?" They'll know what you mean, and will answer politely.
____

EDIT IN:

Ah, I see on a previous post you're bringing your girlfriend with you. She will love it, as it's a shopper's paradise. Hide your credit card.

PS - Since you probably won't be playing around, better sites for non-sex info are tripadvisor, virtualtourist or yahoo.travel

Copacabana
07-29-07, 15:33
Thanks for the info about kempinski mate. Biggest mall of Dubai. Thats a danger sign specially when GF is accompanying me. She is a shopping freak unfortunetly :(. Skiing will be a nice option. She will love it. Will push her in for few hours there and will try to look other avenues;).

Cheers!

Crypton
07-31-07, 14:03
I stayed at this hotel (owned by Le Meridian/Starwood) in early July. The studio at that time was AED 360. I liked the place for 2 reasons. Location is good (on Rolla Street; within walking distance to the Golden Triangle; stone's throw from Imperial Suites. Costs AED 5 from York or Regal by taxi. Second, the rooms are bigger than your standard hotel room.. has a seating area, and a kitchenette. TV is OK..I did not spend much time watching TV ;-)

Bed is big and comfy. AC is strong. The staff is very friendly and polite. The hotel is definitely GF - will need copy of passport. Rooms are quiet; but no view to speak of. Construction next lot - some noise in the AM, but not bad. Close to many restaurants and couple of small malls.

I am staying there again when I return in a week. This time the price dropped to AED 300 including taxes.

Jimmy K II
07-31-07, 16:52
I don't know if it's GF. Best to simply ask reception "Can I bring a girlfriend to my room?" They'll know what you mean, and will answer politely.
____

EDIT IN:

Ah, I see on a previous post you're bringing your girlfriend with you. She will love it, as it's a shopper's paradise. Hide your credit card.

PS - Since you probably won't be playing around, better sites for non-sex info are tripadvisor, virtualtourist or yahoo.travel

Small update: in 04/07 the Kempinski as definitifely RED = NOT GF (even no chance with "Bakshish")

But if you stay there with your own wifey, then this is not the problem.
As Piper already mentioned, the problem (end even more expensive) will be the Mall of the Emirates where the Kempinski is located in :-)

Have fun and cheers!
Jimmyk

Emperor12
08-01-07, 02:26
Hi,

I am arriving in Dubai in a couple of weeks and have a previous WG who I am meeting at the airport and I wanted to know if the Park Hyatt is Girl Friendly

Regards,

Emperor

Nuff Said
08-06-07, 06:22

Opening offer until end of August is 350 total, incl breakfast.

I called and asked the girl at reception about their guest policy. She was confused, and told me yes they have a guest policy, and I can read all their policies when I come to the hotel (!!) I tried again, by asking - "Can I bring a girlfriend to my room?" She laughed and said "oh yes, yes!" I'm still not sure.
I'll check it out soon, since it's a few minutes from my office.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hotel/DXBIC/welcome

______
EDIT IN:

In the interests of investigative journalism, I braved the humidity and walked the five minutes to Holiday Inn express this afternoon. As I entered the lobby sweating, I was greeted by six receptionists standing to attention in a row, like a military line-up, all smiling widely and saying "Hello Sir" as per regulation training. No customers to be seen.

The lovely Hazel was despatched to be, as she said, "My tour guide for the day". (She's a slim cutie - she could get away with being Thai, but her accent says Filipina). The first thing I noticed as we went to the lift was the big sign next to the lift that said "GF". That's a good sign, I thought, then realized the GF stood for "Ground floor" and not for "Girl friendly"

The rooms were not big, but not too cramped. No bath in the bathroom - only a small shower. Mini-bar is not stocked, so BYO drinks.

The lobby-level restaurant has simple and inexpensive cafe-type meals around 25-35DH (pizza, pasta, satay etc). There's a cosy bar hidden around the back of reception area. Also a proper restaurant on fifth floor - not open yet.

They have adjoining double rooms if needed - 100DH extra for the second room (so - 450 for two rooms - not bad.)

Most importantly, I kept asking different people if it was okay for "my friend from overseas" to bring his girlfriend, as sometimes he has problems bringing his girlfriend into some hotels. The answer was always "No problems sir".

Overall, the place is inexpensive, functional, but not a lot of atmosphere. Maybe that will improve when it gets some customers.Thanks for the info Piper1, I planned on visting Dubai for the first time in Jan, and planning on staying at this Holiday Inn now that its GF.

Huntermax
08-09-07, 00:09
Is the Millenium Airport Hotel still RED!

Stay in acouple of weeks there.

Thanks

HunterMax

Troublesome78
08-10-07, 22:33
Just an update on the Metropolitan Deira Hotel as promised. It's still GF and wasn't even asked for girls passport though whilst waiting for the lift a staff member asked me my room number.

The rooms are spacious (stayed on 4th floor), clean and in good location in Deira and I'd recommend the hotel.

Tom2004
08-11-07, 12:55
Greetings to All,

I wish to share a strategy with you, I repeatedly sucessfully utilised - even at hotels branded as "no go" (for the records, this was in countries other than U.A.E., but similar legal envoroment):

(1) I always try to book my hotel myself, not the customer, local partner, travel department, or whatsoever.
(2) I enquire rooms for single occupancy, one person, and check rate and availibility.
(3) Prior to booking I check what happens if I ask for double occupancy, two persons. In many cases, esspecially if the rate is w/o breakfast, it is the same rate - which I book than.
(4) If asked upon arrival, I tell my spouse (spouse - does this not have a very broad meaning?) will arrive later, or even do not comment at all.
(5) Should I come later back with my (new) "spouse" or the "spouse" arrives on her own, and I face objection, I just point out about my booking. Certainly you have to register her, certainly all know what is going on, but very little to object.

Even if double occupancy is not fully free of charge, the additional cost may be reasonable and you may invite an excellent LT-provider for a nice breakfast.

Just a short comment: I had no problem at the airport millenium hotel, but you may have to accompany your guest. Use the enterance near the pub and there should be no prbolem, as to my experience.

greetings to the community,
Tom

Mike Boon
08-11-07, 18:02
Guys,

I will be in DUBAI on Sept 8th. Can anyone please tell me which one is the best hotel to stay. I mean GF'ly and where to find goog girls of 16-30 of any descent. Please help me out because this is my first trip and want it to be amazing.

Thanks!

Cool Nomad
08-11-07, 18:43
Tom2004: All good suggestions.

I want to add one more strategy I always deploy to make the mongering fool-proof (as much as possible). I always call the front desk of the hotel before booking or checking in and verify their guest policy. If a guy answers, you can be direct in your approach (like my lady friend will be visiting later) and if a gal answers you may have to be a little coy. I also double-check on this issue when I actually check-in. There is no point in being bashful, as this approach 'clears up the air' so to speak, and will smoothen out the situation when the girl shows up at the hotel.

Airport Millennium Hotel - Seems to be a Hit or Miss. Why bother when so many choices are available?

Be safe out there and happy mongering!

Cool Nomad

Mike Boon
08-12-07, 23:12
Will someone please answer my question which I asked in earlier report.

Thanks!

Tom2004
08-13-07, 09:28
will someone please answer my question which i asked in earlier report.

thanks!

guess no, as
1) rtff
2) there is no intention to support **** business.
greetings,
tom

Aimara
08-13-07, 23:12
Guys,

I will be in DUBAI on Sept 8th. Can anyone please tell me which one is the best hotel to stay. I mean GF'ly and where to find goog girls of 16-30 of any descent. Please help me out because this is my first trip and want it to be amazing.

Thanks!

Taj Palace in Diera and Emirates Towers for SZR. Both are as Green as they get and in decent locations for pick up's. Enjoy!

Mike Boon
08-14-07, 04:13
guess no, as

1) rtff
2) there is no intention to support **** business.

greetings,

tomwell i can rtff, but i really dont have that much time to read all the discussions as i'm running out of time. anyway thanks for taking pain and replying to my report.

Mike Boon
08-14-07, 04:14
Taj Palace in Diera and Emirates Towers for SZR. Both are as Green as they get and in decent locations for pick up's. Enjoy!Thanks Aimara. I appreciate your time. Any suggestions.

Thanks once again

Fifty Fifty
08-16-07, 06:44
Hi folks, just spent an excellent 6 nights in Ramada Bur Dubai and I reckon this is as green as one could get a reasonable hotel and so close to the Golden Triangle as to be able to smell the action.
Room rates are from 450 per night at moment.

I booked King Suite room for double occupancy, 650 Dhms including extra 50 Dhms per night but also the extra breakfast too!

Arrived from Moscow at around 0030 and was in room showered and changed straight off to Imp Suites to meet pre- arranged regular PRC Babe.
On way out told security boss guy that I would be bringing back a regular girl what were the restrictions, he mumbled passport copy, smiled and said enjoy.

Returning with girl he asked me for her passport copy, but told me to carry on to room where he duly delivered the necessary docs back to us 5 mins later. Told him she would be staying for the duration of my visit and he said ok no probs, she would be free to come and go whenever she wanted. Tip 20 Dhms.

Next day I pulled the ‘left my key in room’ trick and got another card so as to allow my PRC babe to have one to show residency if ever asked.

For next 5 days we went in and out of the hotel, together and separately with absolutely no problems.

On the Fri Night I had planned a lads night out all meeting at my hotel and had asked my PRC babe to bring friends etc. I pre warned the security boss and tipped him 100 dhms.
Amazingly when the girls (all babes too) started to arrive he escorted them to the room , no passport copies, no problems at all.

It gets even better –

Same night whilst enjoying the Seaview band one of my (married, living in Dubai) mates had fallen for one of the PRC Babes, but had nowhere to take her as she had no place either.
I offered my room back at Ramada for a few hours, he took the key and legged it.
When he entered the Hotel with the girl he was asked which room, gave my number and all the security guy did was smile knowingly, no passport, no nothing.
I arrived back a couple of hours later, to be told by security boss – Your friends are still here, have fun!!!

I reckon for proximity to action, price and level of service this would take some beating, it has to be as green as it gets.

BTW we never made breakfast once, even though we could have had American Breakfast in Room Service we were just too busy.

Mike Boon, I recommend you stay here for a trouble free trip and close to easy action at York, Regal, Seaview and Imperial as described in the forum.

Cheers FF

Fifty Fifty
08-16-07, 06:46
Will someone please answer my question which I asked in earlier report.

Thanks!

Mike, read my post regarding Ramada BD, it has to be exactly what you are looking for and answers your question ok.

Cheers FF

Wicked Roger
08-16-07, 20:50
Taj Palace in Diera and Emirates Towers for SZR. Both are as Green as they get and in decent locations for pick up's. Enjoy!
Emirates Towers Green? More recently more a shade of red. But if you have more up to date knowledge good, glad it has changed.

If you want SZR at a reasonable price try the Towers Rotana or even the Jumeirah Rotana around the corner. Latter does a nice executive suite for about AED 600 big rooms plenty of space to party with many babes (I have tested this theory with Seksui and on my own). Towers slightly cheaper than Jumeriah Rotana.

But MB...Ramada is closer to the Triangle (well just about in it) and definitely cheaper than Emirates Towers.

Bandicoot
08-20-07, 21:49
Green last weekend (17 Aug 2007).

The Hilton is a very nice hotel in a good location scenically but maybe a bit far from the action, although I never had trouble getting a taxi. I'd stay there again.

Anyway on arrival I looked over the place and found the back door referred to elsewhere here (thanks!) which means no walk of shame as it is by the lifts.

However, I thought that was chicken using that as I wanted to write this report! So I walked in with WG at about midnight (see FR in other forum) and we walked straight by reception without any hassles or comments.

HOWEVER!

I got repeated calls from reception the next morning, which I did not answer as I wanted to sleep in for some reason. Finally I relented and answered, only to be told there was a problem with my booking and could I please come down to reception to discuss.

Of course I thought the obvious, that they were pissed off by my GF running around the place. So I was prepared to just immediately check out if they gave me any crap.

I went downstairs and was ready to give them heaps. Instead they said, "Mr. X" is it your birthday? (it was) Then all the staff gathered round and sang happy birthday to me!!! One girl even said she hoped I had a happy sex life. (who was that girl again???) They left a present in my room too (nothing exciting).

So there I was expecting to ball them out and they were nice.
I even managed to get my GF into Verre restaurant. She hated it so I did too. On another day with other company I might have liked that pretentious froggy attitude but not with HER!

So we left fairly quickly and went straight to room. Somehow lipstick got smeared on my face then the door knocked. Went to door for a nice card from the manager - but really they need to work on their timings.

But overall I was never once questioned or looked down on, or asked to provide passports or fees for GF. I figure it is probably better to just ask for single occupancy because then they just ask for one PP. Asking for a twin room required the staff to check second passport.

Anyway I'd highly recommend the Hilton DB for those looking for a bit of class even though it is a bit further from the action.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Woxi53
08-27-07, 23:39
Always reading about this location. Can anybody tell me, where that is? Looking for a gf hotel in September, and. Of course. Would like to be in the middle of action. Any recommandations about a good gf friendly. Not too expensive. Hotel? Thanks folks, will give back a nice report.

Ohio29
08-28-07, 07:11
Just wanted to check if anyone knows if this hotel is green or not. Stayed there with the family a few months ago and really liked the place and also thought that I saw a couple of WG's leaving in the morning but was not sure. Any confirmation in this regards would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Mike Boon
08-28-07, 11:17
Wow. Excellent info. Thanks Bro. I appreciate that. Where do you think I gonna get good chicks?

StudFarm
08-28-07, 12:42
Is there any convention going to happen in second week of October 07 in DXB.
I was planning to visit in second half of october.I tred many GF hotels. Results are....
Capitol fully booked during 16 oct- 03 nov.
Crown plaza...standard room quote......AED 1570 + taxes
Metropolitan........."""""""" " 1680+
Radison SAS "" 1300+
Chealsea has quoted olly 950, but no reports whether GF. Any update from somebody on Chelsea.

Cool Nomad
08-28-07, 17:20
Just wanted to check if anyone knows if this hotel is green or not. Stayed there with the family a few months ago and really liked the place and also thought that I saw a couple of WG's leaving in the morning but was not sure. Any confirmation in this regards would be appreciated.

Thanks.Several positive reports in the recent past. Do a search. Reasonable prices, Good accommodation and close to the Golden triangle. Enjoy!

Cool Nomad

Crypton
08-28-07, 23:56
Always reading about this location. Can anybody tell me, where that is? Looking for a gf hotel in September, and. Of course. Would like to be in the middle of action. Any recommandations about a good gf friendly. Not too expensive. Hotel? Thanks folks, will give back a nice report.

Golden Triangle is the area that has York, Regal, Ramada, Panorama and Imperial Suites all within 10 min walking distance.

I stayed in Dar Al Sondos (by Le Meridian) on Al Rolla Street when I was in Dubai earlier this month. I paid 300 AED including taxes for a large room. It is within walking distance to York, Regal, Panorama, Ramada and Imperial. A longer walk to Astoria or a 5 AED taxi ride. Very GF.. only PP copy needed at best. Staff very friendly. Has a minibar and safe in the room. 24 hour room service. Can book online using Starwood website.
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/lemeridien/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1904

Ohio29.. not sure if this is the same hotel you are referring to. See post no. 1043.

Cheers.

Moghul
08-29-07, 11:33
Hi fellow mongers.

I have recently joined this forum. I had gone to Dubai and have posted my views on York. Though nothing new it reinforces the fact that having the largest meat market in its club, it is least GF.

I hear that in GITEX and shopping seasons the room rates are exorbitant. Can anybody pklease tell me what exactly are those peak months during which hotels will be costly.

Also does anyone have any feedback on hotel karama in bur dubai. is it GF? and how are the facilities?

I saw lot of PRCs, africans, and few russians in York. What I would like to know is where to find Filipinas, lebanese, Indians and pakistani WGs? most interested in filipinas as from what I hear they offer the best GFE. Can they be picked up from malls like emirates?

Woxi53
08-29-07, 23:00
Thanks Crypton,

I think this will help, roomsafe and minibar are quite important. My first time in Dubai and I am quite courious. I hope it can help me a little bit not feeling too bad about not beeing in Pattaya.

11Bravo
08-30-07, 02:18
I think this will help, roomsafe and minibar are quite important.My advice on minibar: on ARRIVAL, while waiting for your bags to arrive, stop by the arrival's duty free, and pick your poison. Think it's 4 items, where a 12 pack of beer counts as 1. To verify limit, ask one of the staff. Then, at the hotel, have the hotel empty the minibar, and replace with your own supply. For juice/soft drinks, ask the front desk where the closest store is.

You will be paying enough drinking in the bars...

Crypton
08-30-07, 04:50
My advice on minibar: on ARRIVAL, while waiting for your bags to arrive, stop by the arrival's duty free, and pick your poison. Think it's 4 items, where a 12 pack of beer counts as 1. To verify limit, ask one of the staff. Then, at the hotel, have the hotel empty the minibar, and replace with your own supply. For juice/soft drinks, ask the front desk where the closest store is.

You will be paying enough drinking in the bars...

I agree with this advice completely.. the limit is 4 liters; For a week I picked up a vodka and gin but ended up leaving the gin for the housekeeping as "tip." Bought some Red Bulls and OJ from the grocery store.

Ohio29
08-30-07, 11:36
Dar Al Sondos and Al Sondos are two different places. Dar Al Sondos is just a slightly lower end of Al Sondos. I have stayed in both the places and in fact stayed in Dar Al Sondos several times but just find it quite run down. Al Sondos on the other hand is much nicer with much larger rooms and much better amenities. Anyway, looks like it is GF so I will just have to take my chances.

Benny Hinn
09-03-07, 07:21
Hi Guys,

WIll be staying at the Rush Inn Dubai some time during the end of October 2007. Can you tell me is this place a Girl Friendly Hotel.

Cheers

Hello0
09-03-07, 21:51
Hello Guys,

The enormous information out here is very help-full. I will be visiting Dubai in 2nd week of October and would like your advice if below three hotel is green and close to action area. Appreciate your help.

Rose Garden Hotel Apartment
Claridge
Highland

Hello0
09-03-07, 22:54
Hello Guys,

The enormous information out here is very help-full. I will be visiting Dubai in 2nd week of October and would like your advice if below three hotel is green and close to action area. Appreciate your help.

Claridge
Highland

Hello0
09-04-07, 05:40
Hello Guys,

Claridge
Highland

Richa Poura
09-04-07, 08:38
Hello Guys,

Claridge
HighlandRose Garden certainly is, about a 15 minute walk from York etc. Rose Garden IS NOT GF, I sayed there a few months ago. Good value for money and nice new hotel apartment though. Depends what you want .

Woxi53
09-04-07, 23:28
And what are GF hotels near golden triangle? Affordable ones? You know, friends, there are so many usefull informations. But to get out of this puzzle what you really need. Maybe there should be a thread just about hotel adressses and pick up location for a quick info. Love the reports. But so timetaking to suck out pure informations. Sorry.

Richa Poura
09-05-07, 14:27
And what are GF hotels near golden triangle? Affordable ones? You know, friends, there are so many usefull informations. But to get out of this puzzle what you really need. Maybe there should be a thread just about hotel adressses and pick up location for a quick info. Love the reports. But so timetaking to suck out pure informations. Sorry.Try Meridien Dar Al Sondos in Rolla, plenty of refs to this in the forum - do a quick search!

11Bravo
09-05-07, 17:32
Maybe there should be a thread just about hotel adressses and pick up location for a quick info. Love the reports. It's called the Reports of Distinction (aka ROD) thread.

Woxi53
09-06-07, 00:08
Must have been blind. Thanks, guys, will report my adventures when back.

Crypton
09-06-07, 00:17
And what are GF hotels near golden triangle? Affordable ones? You know, friends, there are so many usefull informations. But to get out of this puzzle what you really need. Maybe there should be a thread just about hotel adressses and pick up location for a quick info. Love the reports. But so timetaking to suck out pure informations. Sorry.

Woxi,

I replied specifically to your questions and suggested a very reasonably priced hotel (US$80 per night for a SUITE) within 10 mis of the Golder Triangle. You ignore it and ask the same damn question again. It is bad enough that you did not read the forum properly. Plus there is a gigantic list of hotels in ROD as already stated. Geez.

Woxi53
09-06-07, 18:08
Woxi,

I replied specifically to your questions and suggested a very reasonably priced hotel (US$80 per night for a SUITE) within 10 mis of the Golder Triangle. You ignore it and ask the same damn question again. It is bad enough that you did not read the forum properly. Plus there is a gigantic list of hotels in ROD as already stated. Geez.I said thanks for your hints, and I said sorry, that I didn't read properly.

Actually I booked a room in Dar al Sondos, but for the the second dates in Oct. it was full, from Astoria still waiting for answer, so, before knowing about ROD, I asked again. Very sorry.

Oetziboy
09-06-07, 19:55
Have been in both places last week thye're GF - Taj request passport copy while you walk in the Sheraton without any bother, reg. girls I was little disappointed seems that level is generally gone rather down, before 10 PM there was some nice Chinese at the York

StudFarm
09-07-07, 07:36
I am travelling to DXB during first week of Nov and have wait listed room at Capitol @ US$265 per night. Iam also trying at Broadway hotel because of 24 hr in house availability of girls. But I wish to know the status of Broadway among the residents of Dubai. Is it known basically as mongering place? ie: if I stay there will my friends or relatives suspect me as hardcore monger?
Am also planning to try Moscow hotel,but there are no report here during the last 6 months whether it is still GF? Kindly respond.

Jetjo776
09-07-07, 20:51
Couldn't book at my usual Crown Plaza or Fairmont (fuck you GITEX!) so am staying in BF(UA)E out at Jebal Ali Hotel. Thanks, last minute trips!

My mate pulled a PRC bird last night and had no issues bringing her in. I showed up with a couple Emirates girls for some lounging by the beach and didn't get hassled either.

Is actually a pretty decent little hotel. Being way out of town makes mongering tedious and the girls tend to complain but the beach is nice and there are tons of opportunities for non-P4P action. Shockingly so, to be honest.

The unfortunate deal breaker for me which will make me avoid the place in the future is no internet in hotel rooms. Seriously, how stone age!

Jetjo

Discerning
09-13-07, 17:37
I don't think its is a much frequented place as such; didn't see too many reports pertaining to this establishment.

The well used thread on GF hotels lists ascot as green, albeit dated ages back. Any updates, friends?

Just to clarify, I am talking about the older one, not the new Royal Ascot.

In any case, i will post my experience there later on.

Member #1071
09-14-07, 09:12
I don't think its is a much frequented place as such; didn't see too many reports pertaining to this establishment.

The well used thread on GF hotels lists ascot as green, albeit dated ages back. Any updates, friends?

Just to clarify, I am talking about the older one, not the new Royal Ascot.

In any case, i will post my experience there later on.

Been there few times. No problems getting your girl upstairs. Probably they asked for a passport copy(I am not sure). Tha was a year or so ago.

Oceano
09-15-07, 01:41
Some good guys stolen my credit card and for 2 weeks I must pay in cash, also for my next travel in Dudai.

Someone to know if there are problem for the deposit or pay bill in cash?

I know is stupid question but is my first time without my dear credit card.

PS. im Italian not easy in italian bank have replaced.

Tks all,

Bye

Piper1
09-15-07, 01:55
Cash is accepted everywhere. The only issue you will have is putting down a security deposit at hotels. At Crowne Plaza Hotel a couple of months ago, they wanted to take an imprint of my credit card as security, but I refused, and they accepted 500 DH cash deposit instead, over and above the hotel room payment (the 500 was refunded when I checked out). That was only for a day-room - if you're staying several nights, they may ask for much more on check-in - ie full payment for all nights, plus extra for 'security'.

Oceano
09-15-07, 01:59
Thank you Piper1,

How is the Crown Plaza? GF and the room.

Thanks again.

11Bravo
09-15-07, 09:24
Some good guys stolen my credit card Cash is the norm here, especially for locals. Just be careful about withdrawing too much cash from an atm or cashing too many traveller's checks in a bank - eyes are watching... Dubai is VERY safe, but there are the usual scams about...

You might want to consider having a travel agent in Italy (wherever) book the hotel for you - you paying the agent full amount back home. Hotel still might want "some" security deposit, but as they've already been paid in full, MAYBE less of one.

Also, IF you still have your atm card, is it also a debit card? That too can work.

Cabot
09-15-07, 10:42
Is this hotel GFE?

Eric T
09-15-07, 11:58
Dear Members,

I have an upcoming trip at the end of October. Place of business is at the JW Marriot in Deira.

I got thinking whether would be better to stay at the Broadway which on the map seems 3x3 blocks away. How much of a drive time and taxi availability do we have for these too?

Would appreciate your help... Thanks!

Eric

PS: I haven't forgotten, just was extremely swamped with work last couple of months + Family vacation. My FR is coming soon...

Barcrawler
09-15-07, 12:23
How much of a drive time and taxi availability do we have for these tooTaxi availability in Deria, these days! That’s an oxymoron. Particulary mornings and early evenings taxis are very hard to come by. The only chance is to book in advance. ‘Still come October, Broadway to Marriot will be walkable.

Eric T
09-15-07, 13:22
Hiya BC!

Thanks for the reply. Mate, walking in the morning mugginess that too in a suit isnt my cuppa :) Would taxi really be that much of a prob?

Eric

Taxi availability in Deria, these days! That’s an oxymoron. Particulary mornings and early evenings taxis are very hard to come by. The only chance is to book in advance. ‘Still come October, Broadway to Marriot will be walkable.

11Bravo
09-15-07, 14:56
Would taxi really be that much of a prob?From what I've heard/read, YES. Even where I live, where during non-rush hours, a taxi passes by every 2 minutes (maybe 3 minutes at 3am), during morning and evening rush, you can wait... and wait...

Does anyone know if the Broadway has their own taxi service that you could book?

Eric T
09-15-07, 15:27
Good question: Does anyone know if the Broadway has their own taxi service that you could book? Doctopuss? Anyone? Anyone? :confused:

Eric

From what I've heard/read, YES. Even where I live, where during non-rush hours, a taxi passes by every 2 minutes (maybe 3 minutes at 3am), during morning and evening rush, you can wait... and wait...

Does anyone know if the Broadway has their own taxi service that you could book?

Piper1
09-15-07, 16:24
Thank you Piper1,

How is the Crown Plaza? GF and the room.

Thanks again.Very GF. From my experience, no documents required, no extra fees. But your girl cannot arrive alone - you need to accompany her through the lobby.

Nice enough rooms. From memory I had Room 621, which directly overlooks the swimming pool from only two floors up, with some very nice close-up views of lovely ladies tanning their oily bods. I had to drag Tall Buxom Blonde away from the window a few times to pay attention to me instead. Sometimes I wonder about her.

Only other time I stayed there was for a threesome with Mr. D's kinky European girlfriend, Miss B. They had an enormous three-bedroom apartment, with spectacular views overlooking Jumeira and the Arabian Sea. They had to drag me away from the window a few times to pay more attention to Miss B.
Sometimes I wonder about myself. ;)

Eric - I have a very reliable driver who works mostly that side of town. If he's not working the shifts you require, he can arrange a fellow driver for you fast. Let me know closer to your arrival time and I'll give you his number. And don't forget, you owe me a cup of tea. ;)

Eric T
09-16-07, 08:52
Its a deal! BTW, this man can owe and get you a brewski regardless of place :)

...Eric - I have a very reliable driver who works mostly that side of town. If he's not working the shifts you require, he can arrange a fellow driver for you fast. Let me know closer to your arrival time and I'll give you his number. And don't forget, you owe me a cup of tea. ;)

British Paki
09-16-07, 15:06
Just a quick one,

Currently looking to book into Dar Al Sondos in mid-November. I have noticed that a lot of reports here point to the Starwood page for bookings.

However, there are cheaper rates available elsewhere.

Both

http://www.asiatravel.com/uae/daralsondos/index.html

and

http://www.southtravels.com/middleeast/uae/daralsondos/index.html

offer cheaper prices and a saving of at least 50 AED per night. I have used South Travel before and they were OK.

Happy mongering, BP

Eric T
09-17-07, 10:34
Guys,

The Broadway in Deira isn't listed on the web and the below mentioned sites are quoting outrageous prices for the Oct 27 - Nov 1 period.

Anyone know any means to get a low price quote for this time period? Much appreciate your help...

Eric

Ohio29
09-18-07, 05:32
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late report but just wanted to let everyone know that this hotel is completely green. About ten days ago I was there and called in this Russian lady who walked up to my room without any problem. According to her they very politely just asked for a copy of the passport at the reception which she duly provided.

This hotel has now become my favorite as I love their huge rooms and it is very competitively priced also.

Mahku
09-19-07, 01:06
I stayed here when I passed through town a couple of months ago. It was still completely GF as always. And of course the location is great, right in the Triangle and walking distance to York, Regal, etc. as well as Burjuman Mall. The only thing is you have to deal with all the mass transit construction.

There's a medium size pool with plenty of pool chairs. The gym is just so so. The breakfast is pretty good and when I was there they often missed checking for room numbers to see if breakfast was included with the room.

This weekend I'll be in town for a short visit and staying at Crowne Plaza. I'm glad to hear it's still GF and all that. I'm hoping that a few oiled, bronzed things will be around the pool. Failing that I'll have a Filipina regular to keep me company. When I see her off I'll be looking to go out and check the Ramadan scene so I hope to see some of you guys out there.

I'm glad to hear that there are still a lot of ex-Cyclone girls around. Last time I was able to snag a couple of PRCs for cheapskate prices, about 300-400. I hope it's like that this time but if not, it's only money.

Copacabana
09-19-07, 12:38
Hi guys,

Stayed there with my GF so no chance to sample any outside order. But one nite when we came back from outside I noticed someone arguing to take a girl upstairs. Find out that they were insisting for the real passport. I heard the manager saying to the guy that as long as you have a double room, you can take your partner up but they need ot scan the original passport. SO what I understand is that as long as you have a double room and the girl have original passport, you can take her up without any surcharge.

If this is their policy for all then I love this hotel. It is just attached to such a nice mall with plenty of food and entertainment options and taxi's are freely available for any place.

By the way, my GF was so excited about the indoor skiing and the mall. But it took lot of acting skill to convience her that I forget my credit card back home. ; ). Nope I am not cheap charlie. I exchange some dollars to dirhams for her shopping anyway.

Cheers!

Tim James
09-20-07, 01:05
I am going to Dubai in the next week and a half could anyone recommend a good hotel that is GF but not obviously so as in the past I have stayed at the Metropolitian and the Hyatt and I get looks from business people when I advise them.

Tom2004
09-20-07, 09:07
I am going to Dubai in the next week and a half could anyone recommend a good hotel that is GF but not obviously so as in the past I have stayed at the Metropolitian and the Hyatt and I get looks from business people when I advise them.

Tim,

hardly possible to answer, as we do not know what you wish to spend, where you prefer to stay, and so on.

You will find a hotel list here, however I would suggest the Le Meridien or Al Bustan, both at the airport.

The set up of the LM, a two story building complex with numerous exits (enterances) is very convenient, i9s supporting your intentions b y structure and never ever I got "looks".

Greetings
Tom

Tom2004
09-20-07, 09:11
Hi guys,

Stayed there with my GF so no chance to sample any outside order. But one nite when we came back from outside I noticed someone arguing to take a girl upstairs. Find out that they were insisting for the real passport. I heard the manager saying to the guy that as long as you have a double room, you can take your partner up but they need ot scan the original passport. SO what I understand is that as long as you have a double room and the girl have original passport, you can take her up without any surcharge.

If this is their policy for all then I love this hotel. It is just attached to such a nice mall with plenty of food and entertainment options and taxi's are freely available for any place.

By the way, my GF was so excited about the indoor skiing and the mall. But it took lot of acting skill to convience her that I forget my credit card back home. ; ). Nope I am not cheap charlie. I exchange some dollars to dirhams for her shopping anyway.

Cheers!

...would be the Sofitel at Dubai City Centre, similar set up, but less expensive.

Greetings
Tom

Love Spot
09-20-07, 13:41
First, thanks for the great work done here. Very useful. I am travelling to Dubai next week and my company has booked in Sheraton Diera. I just reviewed some posts and knew that Sheraton is not GF anymore.

Could someone suggest a few good hotels which are totally GF and walk of shame is either minimal or non-existant. Additionally, are there any good hotels with bars, where you can pick up girls and go straight to your rooms (+these hotels need to be GF too).

I have read here about Ramada Bur dubai. Since I am short of time, I would really look for reply here.

Thanks

Hunter105
09-20-07, 16:53
Could someone suggest a few good hotels which are totally GF and walk of shame is either minimal or non-existant. Additionally, are there any good hotels with bars, where you can pick up girls and go straight to your rooms (+these hotels need to be GF too).

I have read here about Ramada Bur dubai. Since I am short of time, I would really look for reply here.

ThanksVery good 4 * Hotel, totally GF is Quarmadeen Hotel, near the new large building Burji Dubai, direct access from garage to elevator and to rooms.

Another one is Hilton Creek, no question at all.

Another one is Towers Rotana at Sheik Zayed road, no question at all.

Another one is Hyatt Regency where you have to pay an additional charge per night when you bring guests. guests have to leave passport copy.

Hunter

Love Spot
09-22-07, 11:16
Very good 4 * Hotel, totally GF is Quarmadeen Hotel, near the new large building Burji Dubai, direct access from garage to elevator and to rooms.

Another one is Hilton Creek, no question at all.

Another one is Towers Rotana at Sheik Zayed road, no question at all.

Another one is Hyatt Regency where you have to pay an additional charge per night when you bring guests. guests have to leave passport copy.

HunterThanks for the info. I wish to stay in the golden triangle area. Any totally GF hotels you can recommend there, helpful. (need not be four star). FYI, I am not planning to rent a car and hence the entrance through the garage might not be for me.

April/May 2007 I stayed in the JW Marriott and had no problems asking girls to come directly to my room. Same experience with Crown Plaza. But this time I want to be in the golden triange area. JW Marriott, I am holding it as the last resort.

Always Covered
09-23-07, 12:08
4 Points

I stayed at this hotel last year not even stopped when bringing girls back no passport request nothing.

This year my 1st night back security stopped me and my girl. He started making a real fuss in the corridor just after the lobby, babbling about Ramadan making it very difficult and pointing out the security cameras telling me CID were in the area etc etc. He then took my girl to reception leaving me there alone after a couple of minutes she returned with him after passport copy taken we were free to go to the rooms. We started to get down to business but not for long. There was a knock at the door. It was this same security guard a fairly jolly Indian fellow with a moustache he started babbling about it being very difficult me having a girl there his boss was very unhappy about it with the LE Ramadan activity but as I was a good customer they were going out of their way. I retorted yes I was a good customer and have stayed during Ramadan before no problems; he retorted, “Ah sir this year is different”. Of course he wanted paying but he was so insincere / smug in his manner – he knew that I knew he was trying it on. In the end I gave him 50dhs to get rid of him. He didn’t look happy at this but I closed the door firmly before he could complain.

The next night it was a different story. Security was an African guy my bride for the night simply gave passport copy to the concierge and my room number we then moved freely to the room no issues.

I was booked on the basis of only 1 person in the room; there were NO OFFICIAL additional charges for the extra guests. So 4 points still good dependent on which security shift working.

Hyatt Regency

There were probably around 20 spectators in the lobby lounge for my walk of shame, but as my girl was so HOT it became a walk of Pride J.

As we closed on the elevator security appeared, he took passport copy and room number this took seconds he was very polite and it was handled as discretely and professionally as possible.

I had booked the room on a basis of 2 people sharing at check in no one asked where my partner was so no need for tall tales. On check out I had NO additional charges.

Based on my experience last week I would have to recommend the Hyatt over 4 points for the more discreet service. The only possible drawback would be travel to the triangle however with premier club & carpenters bar within the building there aint nothing like a one stop shop for me.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

11Bravo
09-23-07, 14:25
I wish to stay in the golden triangle area. Somewhere around here is a map with the hotels on it (quickest might be to use the ROD's). Also Spellman posted a downloadable doc that has Google Earth coordinates.

Cool Nomad
09-23-07, 17:18
I wish to stay in the golden triangle area. Any totally GF hotels you can recommend there, helpful. Can't beat Ramada Burdubai per your requirements. Breakfast served in room during Ramadan is an additional plus. With the weather improving all the P4P spots in golden triangle area are within walking distance. Enjoy!

Cool Nomad

FoxySimone
09-24-07, 11:05
Hey fellow mongers,

I am looking for a GF hotel in bur dubai area or sh. Zayed road for around 100-125$ a night.

What would be the best bet? Is passport copy a must these days? What about the LE activity during ramadan?

All inputs are truly welcome!

Kalsarao
09-26-07, 02:32
Hi,

Any one stayed here ? is this a GF Hotel?

Dar Al Sondos Hotel Apartments by Le Méridien.

Whats the near by club to pick gal?

I am staying only a night in Dubai.

Eric T
09-26-07, 11:45
Man! You two have hit the proverbial nail on the head!!!

These two are the biggest mysteries of the current Dubai situation. Time and again the queries are posted but no one seems to know. Even if you surfed all the way back to one page you wouldn’t be able to see the always dodgy Sondos matter...

I suggest you keep posting repetitiously in hope. No no! No need to RTFF, just post. That’s all that’s needed to know the answer. It will be telepathically PM'ed to you as soon as we find out.
Hi,

Any one stayed here ? is this a GF Hotel?

Dar Al Sondos Hotel Apartments by Le Méridien.

Whats the near by club to pick gal?

I am staying only a night in Dubai.
Hey fellow mongers,

I am looking for a GF hotel in bur dubai area or sh. Zayed road for around 100-125$ a night.

What would be the best bet? Is passport copy a must these days? What about the LE activity during ramadan?

All inputs are truly welcome!

Bilqa
09-26-07, 12:49
This place has always been GF for me. You may get a look or two at the reception but nothing more than that. They did tell me once they would add a charge for having a guest, but tthey didn't.

Also I had two girls come once and the bell boy brought them up. Of course I tipped him well.

Good luck!

FoxySimone
09-28-07, 09:12
Well that's the bloody point of this forum, isn't it? To help fellow mongers. But if you cared enough, you would have provided that info rather than pointing your long nose up in the air and treating us like newbies.

And BTW, newbies also should be treated with respect man, because respect is the underlying thing here in this forum. And if you can't give any, I suggest you open up a new forum of your own where people lie you get together and orgy!

Man! You two have hit the proverbial nail on the head!!!

These two are the biggest mysteries of the current Dubai situation. Time and again the queries are posted but no one seems to know. Even if you surfed all the way back to one page you wouldn’t be able to see the always dodgy Sondos matter...

I suggest you keep posting repetitiously in hope. No no! No need to RTFF, just post. That’s all that’s needed to know the answer. It will be telepathically PM'ed to you as soon as we find out.

Eric T
09-29-07, 09:33
Well thanks for the below post really. Makes sure we know the point is certainly lost on you. the "bloody point" is not to post questions only like ALL of your posts (As Bravo says "Thank God for the search function!").

The point is that you ask questions and then come back with an FR. To quote you "But if you cared enough", you would have read back a few pages to find the info right under your nose! Rather than talking back about mine.

If YOU cannot be bothered respect the up to date knowledge base to read back then use your own advice i.e. "...you open up a new forum of your own where people liKe you get together and orgy!"

IF according to you "respect is the underlying thing here in this forum." Then I suggest you dish out some before you demand it.

Eric

Well that's the bloody point of this forum, isn't it? To help fellow mongers. But if you cared enough, you would have provided that info rather than pointing your long nose up in the air and treating us like newbies.

And BTW, newbies also should be treated with respect man, because respect is the underlying thing here in this forum. And if you can't give any, I suggest you open up a new forum of your own where people lie you get together and orgy!

11Bravo
09-29-07, 10:39
Well that's the bloody point of this forum, isn't it? To help fellow mongers. But if you cared enough, you would have provided that info rather than pointing your long nose up in the air and treating us like newbies.Yes it is, so how do FOURTEEN QUESTIONS, with no FR's, contribute to the body of knowledge here? Where are you helping the isg masses with INFORMATION?

With 14 posts, all questions, you ARE appropriately labeled as "newbies". Certainly no EVIDENCE to contradict that assessment.

You come across, right or wrong, as feeling you are OWED answers. Answers, as Eric pointed out, that were right there. But certainly much easier to type questions then do a bit of reading first.

BTW: I am damn proud of my long nose (and the ladies certainly enjoy it) and I really don't care.

And yes, this is a FREE forum, so we ALL can post as we like, within forum guidelines. Some of us appreciate sarcasm as an art form.

Like I posted on dxb thread, LOL Eric.

Mahku
09-29-07, 21:12
Totally GF like the other time I stayed there in 2005. It may help things to use the side entrance (The Executive Residence part or something like that). It's a lot less public than going in the front, up the escalator, throught the lobby and past Mr. and Mrs. Tourist, whose virgin eyes may not have seen the likes of a Rattlesnake pro before. The side entrance usually just has one sleepy guy sitting at a counter. Even if he's alert he won't say much. This is also the best way to go up if you're coming in from the mall.

Facing either way is a pretty good view (either out to the Gulf or looking over at Emirates Towers, etc.). These things are good for helping put girls in that all important "mood."

The breakfast was adequate (could use some more varieties of cereal) and the pool is nice, if only my girl had a swimsuit. I didnt' use the gym this time but I remember from before that it's pretty well equipped. The Wagamama sushi at the entrance is open during Ramadan afternoons. The disco next to it seems to be closed the whole month.

All this cost 600. I wouldn't mind staying here again. The main disadvantage is it's not particularly close to mongering places.

Piper1
09-30-07, 15:07
As per my recent report of picking up at Rattlesnake, the attached Metropolitan Hotel is still very GF. While my pal and I booked a twin room just after 1:00am, our two new girlfriends were waiting next to the concierge - no questions asked, no paperwork necessary. The cute receptionist teased us with a sly smile, asking if we wanted a double bed or two single beds. When I said "I think you know what we want", she laughed. (Actually, I wanted her. ;)).

600DH for the room - expensive for what it is (nothing special, and there are quality rooms around town for under 300 at the moment). But when you're in a hurry, with two birds in the hand, it's better than none in the bush.

Dxb Mongerer
10-02-07, 20:38
Hi all hunters,

I will be in dubai for 3 weeks next month and booked a room at coral boutique hotel in barsha. According to initial information its in new dubai close to dubai marina and internet city. Do you have any information on activities in this hotel or in vicinity?

Thanku for tips / tricks and advise.

Barcrawler
10-03-07, 05:43
Do you have any information on activities in this hotel or in vicinity? Thanku for tips / tricks and advise.Best tip - read the ROD, recent posts and search for info on specific locations. A very quick look in the Reports of Distinction led me to Speilman’s excellent bar list

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=597412&postcount=2833

Also to a link to Dubai Tourist Authorities map posted by red barron
http://www.dubaitourism.ae/Map/default.asp

Put the two together and you will get your answers. However as I am in a good mood I will tell you that your closest pickup joints are Finnegan’s at the Palm hotel (by Hardrock Café) – This will have limited selection. The best place close by is the Rattlesnake at the Metropolitan Hotel. You will find quite a few recent reports on the Rattlesnake that will give you a good idea of what to expect. I am guessing a 10 minute 15 AED taxi ride from the Coral Boutique to the Metropolitan. (unless someone has put a SUV on it's roof in the middle of the Sheik Zeyed Road.)

You are probably looking at least 30 minuets and probably more depending on traffic and around 50 AED each way in Taxis to the golden triangle.

As for the hotel it’s self, It is right next to the Mall of the Emirates. I think there may be some confusing information in the hotel list

10/06...RED.........Coral Boutique Hotel Apartments, Diera. Hotel is dry, no bar. Large population of long bearded males. Not GF. I think this comment refers to Coral Deira Dubai, Al Muraqqabat Street Deira there is some confusion as to the name as at least from the coral website this hotel does not have Boutique in the name. There appear to be several Coral hotels in DXB and some reporters on this forum are not precise in the naming of the hotel. The hotel’s web site indicates the Coral Boutique has a licensed bar. You will of course be posting a report as the GF status of this hotel.

Love Spot
10-03-07, 08:57
Can't beat Ramada Burdubai per your requirements. Breakfast served in room during Ramadan is an additional plus. With the weather improving all the P4P spots in golden triangle area are within walking distance. Enjoy!

Cool NomadThanks for all the info recvd from members on my query. Finally I visited dubai and stayed in Ramada. I can confirm that it is GF. They however required copies of PP from the girls (please note that the girls in my case visited at night).

However, I didn't have the right contacts and so had to send the girls back. Were looking too old (all from PRC). If anyone can help me with some good contacts, well appreciated.

I also visited York and Regal which as rightly pointed out here is walking distance from Ramada. But couldn't pick my choice.

Rgds

Sporadic
10-03-07, 15:51
I didn't have the right contacts and so had to send the girls back.

I also visited York and Regal which as rightly pointed out here is walking distance from Ramada. But couldn't pick my choice.

LS, Good job sending them back, too few people will actually do this, but if things are not to your liking, it is the only recourse.

What was the problem at York? Not enough quality?

Recent posts suggest the Rattlesnake is haven to many Cyclone refugees, and I doubt you could fault the quality of all of them.

Just my opinion, but "contacts" are a dubious thing, not everyone likes the same things. I have enjoyed girls who would not turn heads for some people, and have been frankly unimpressed with some described by others as "stunning."

Thanks for the FR, even if things did not work out that well for you, hopefully next visit things will be better.

Sporadic
10-03-07, 16:01
I think this comment refers to Coral Deira Dubai, Al Muraqqabat Street Deira ...The hotel’s web site indicates the Coral Boutique has a licensed bar. You are correct, BC. Sorry if my condemnation of the Coral Diera has infected others of the chain.

The Coral Diera is RED, very RED. If the "boutique" has a bar, that is, at least, a step in the right direction.

The CD is also not very well situated, hard to get a taxi, and there you are, with the fully GF Holiday Inn just a block away...

An unreliable source told me that the owners of the "Coral" hotels are generally not GF, but then again, it all depends upon the manager, in the end, even the Coral Diera caved on one occasion for me.

11Bravo
10-03-07, 17:33
However, I didn't have the right contacts and so had to send the girls back. There are many home delivery services here, but myself, I prefer to go to the restaurant and place my order, so I KNOW what I will be eating at home.

But couldn't pick my choice.Too many options, too few, or price? York can be "sparse"; no idea about Regal.

Better luck next time. And as Sporadic said, thanks for taking the time to post even if you were unsuccessful.

ExpatCat
10-04-07, 05:02
I'm planning a trip to DXB at the beginning of November. However, there seems to be a significant hike in Hotel prices for that period.
Could someone enlighten me as to what is going on? Is there a conference or exhibition that week, or some major sporting event?
If I can't find a reasonably priced hotel, I won't bother. But I would really like to come over. I owe it to myself after the drought in Bahrain. . .

Expatcat

Sporadic
10-04-07, 06:52
ExCat,

I think this is simply the post Ramadan return to "normal."

Ramadan is one of the few times when a nice room can be had for a reasonable rate.

There is ALWAYS a conference or expo of some sort going on in DXB, it will be several years before there are enough rooms in town to spawn some price competition. Cf. Kiev, you simply can´t find a hotel room for under $200US, thus the thriving serviced apartment business.

With the exception of the immediate post 9/11 slowdown, and the annual Ramadan cooling of the market, DXB regularly sees "fully booked" hotels, with the corresponding pricing.

Steve STX, any comments?

Love Spot
10-04-07, 14:38
Too many options, too few, or price? York can be "sparse"; no idea about Regal.

Better luck next time. And as Sporadic said, thanks for taking the time to post even if you were unsuccessful. Bravo, couldn't find to my liking, did not come to the negotiate stage, found them on the older side. Maybe it was the wrong day.

When I was in abu dhabi I could find some good ones at Blitz and another disco bar in a hotel in the upper floors (can't remember the name but it is not 49 ers).

Shall try rattlesnake next time.

Cheers

Barcrawler
10-05-07, 07:44
Bravo, couldn't find to my liking, did not come to the negotiate stage, found them on the older side. Yours is not the first comment about girls in DXB bars being too old. Given I have not found this to be the case I wonder what your target age group is? My preference is mid 20’s to early 30’s. There are a lot of girls in that range.

Eric T
10-06-07, 11:59
The annual INDEX event in on that week and as I hear it, its one of the BIG ones in the league of GITEX. So there is a big price hike and no vacancies already for that period.

Eric

I'm planning a trip to DXB at the beginning of November. However, there seems to be a significant hike in Hotel prices for that period.
Could someone enlighten me as to what is going on? Is there a conference or exhibition that week, or some major sporting event?
If I can't find a reasonably priced hotel, I won't bother. But I would really like to come over. I owe it to myself after the drought in Bahrain. . .

Expatcat

Richa Poura
10-06-07, 17:54
Don't forget to look at hotel apartments during busy periods, there is far more availability than for hotels. Probably because most overseas visitors book through hotel group web sites or Expedia et al. Do a Google search for Al Shams, Jormand, Savoy, Desert Rose, Rose Garden etc etc. Most charge 400. 500 per night even in most peak periods, normally inc breakfast (cornflakes, Nescafe and toast! ) and tax. Golden Sands, Ramee and Meridien are on Expedia so move prices up and down significantly.

As for GF or not do a search on the forum and you may or may not find out.

Disappointed
10-06-07, 21:26
The annual INDEX event in on that week and as I hear it, its one of the BIG ones in the league of GITEX. So there is a big price hike and no vacancies already for that period.

EricIn addition, November/ December is the most popular tourist time for Dubai. Weather is great and Europe starts getting cold!

I have however, noticed hotel prices have risen substantially this year.

Love Spot
10-08-07, 09:53
Yours is not the first comment about girls in DXB bars being too old. Given I have not found this to be the case I wonder what your target age group is? My preference is mid 20’s to early 30’s. There are a lot of girls in that range.My target age group is early 20s / teen.

TOM2004 has posted in the classified group about some contacts he wishes to offer. Has anyone dealt with him. The number he has put on, is answered by a dangerous agency. Is TOM2004 a reliable member or a poser?

Rgds

11Bravo
10-08-07, 14:55
TOM2004 has posted in the classified group about some contacts he wishes to offer. Has anyone dealt with him. The number he has put on, is answered by a dangerous agency. Is TOM2004 a reliable member or a poser?Tom is straight up; I have no complaints; dealing with him always makes me smile. And just like the net, where you can be anyone, just because I answer my phone with "Sheik 11bravo" doesn't make me a Sheik.

GroinStrain
10-08-07, 18:21
My target age group is early 20s / teen.

TOM2004 has posted in the classified group about some contacts he wishes to offer. Has anyone dealt with him. The number he has put on, is answered by a dangerous agency. Is TOM2004 a reliable member or a poser?

RgdsYou obviously haven't tried the email address he listed.

incredible@stupid.net

Give it a try, you never know your luck.

Kimo29
10-08-07, 20:33
Guys,

A friend of mine is going to Dubai and he is enquiring about a hotel name Claridge hotel in Deira near city center (I never heard of it) I always stay in Bur Dubai panorama Bur Dubai ) the Golden Triangle can't be beatable is it Gf do they allow girls without extra charges.

Thank you in advance guys.

Jimmy K II
10-09-07, 13:44
Hi Guys,

just came back from a 2 day trip to DXB and can confirm the the Sofitel Deira (City Center) is absolutely GREEN (even in Ramadan)
No questions, no registration, no passport copy

Only had the chance one night - FR will follow in the other thread

Have fun!
Jimmyk

Barcrawler
10-09-07, 16:02
A friend of mine is going to Dubai and he is enquiring about a hotel name Claridge hotel in Deira near city center (I never heard of it) No idea about the GF status or quality of the Hotel, but it looks a bit down market. It's quite a way from City Centre and is situated on "Fish" roundabout, near the Al Guhair City mall.

Dubai Rookie
10-09-07, 23:13
Hi guys,

I'm travelling to Dubai in late Nov for a couple of nights and would appreciate if somebody could recommend a TOP quality hotel that is GF but near the centre. My choice is tilting towards Sheraton 4 Points presently (mainly because of the positive GF reviews) but would love to add a bit of luxury such as Grosvenor House or Fairmont. Problem is that this place (Grosvenor) seems to be located 15 miles from the city which seems a bit far from where most of the 'action' is (Golden Triangle). Other than the Burj Al Arab, are there any others of a high quality that merit a visit for a hassle free weekend. My possible choices are Hilton Dubai Creek, Grosvenor or Sheraton 4 Points. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated & I promise to follow up with a report of my first trip.

Kimo29
10-10-07, 08:37
Barcrawler,

Thanks mate just for you info all you guys we called the hotel carlidge and they confirmed that they are a family hotel (I. E. Not GF YUP RED) so I did recommend ofcourse guyes 4ps but way too expensive well to be frank guys Dubai is becoming more expensive than Europe sure we got the whole lot in one package as our beloved Brova mention but now days and with the prices are rocketing high I don't recommend Dubai for mongering Thailand is the best destination and many favorable cities in Europe less expensive.

Anyways guys I recommend to him Dar Al Sondos only for 500 Aed and definitely gf I also informed him of Broadway which aslo have a nice club with good pickups CIS and lookalike Arab girls like one of the fellow mongers mentioned.

Thanks again guys for your help and wish you all fun and play safe!

Tilleul1
10-10-07, 12:27
Hi,

I will be at the Hyatt Regency hotel from nov 24 - 28.

5 star hotel who seems GF.

Lets share a beer?

Patrick

11Bravo
10-10-07, 13:00
I'm travelling to Dubai in late Nov for a couple of nights and would appreciate if somebody could recommend a TOP quality hotel that is GF but near the centre. My choice is tilting towards Sheraton 4 Points presently (mainly because of the positive GF reviews) but would love to add a bit of luxury such as Grosvenor House or Fairmont. Problem is that this place (Grosvenor) seems to be located 15 miles from the city which seems a bit far from where most of the 'action' is (Golden Triangle). Other than the Burj Al Arab, are there any others of a high quality that merit a visit for a hassle free weekend. If money is no problem, and luxury a must, why not the Burj? Certainly gf - at those prices, no one will question you :)

The disadvantage of staying out of the center of town are Increased costs (your taxi there and back, and her taxi 'after'. She will want more money due to the increased transportation costs). But for a big spender, chump change (30-40 dhs 1 way).

Travel time due to traffic. Well, assuming you can pass on 'early' entertainment, and let rush hour die down, not a problem. Some girls will refuse to go out "so far", but if she's concerned about travel time cutting into potential profits, just offer her more 'incentives'.

Planned, not spontaneous. Given it is a 20 minute ride into town, not like you can step out of your hotel whenever. On the other hand, sounds like you plan on spending a bit of time in the hotel.

Sheraton for convenience to the Golden Triangle, though from what I've heard, perhaps frayed around the edges. There is a new building for the Sheraton downtown Bur Dubai - anyone know if it's open yet?

Grosvenor House with the above caveats, but with money to splurge, all easy to overcome.

Otherwise, the Fairmont. The plus side is that it's about equidistant from the Golden Triangle and the Rattlesnake.

Or say what the hell, and Barj it is.

Disappointed
10-10-07, 22:46
Sheraton for convenience to the Golden Triangle, though from what I've heard, perhaps frayed around the edges. There is a new building for the Sheraton downtown Bur Dubai - anyone know if it's open yet?I've seen rooms being sold on some Travel sites for the new Sheraton downtoan on Al Mankhool. If its the one you are referring to, it would suggest they are open and operating.

11Bravo
10-11-07, 11:04
I've seen rooms being sold on some Travel sites for the new Sheraton downtoan on Al Mankhool. If its the one you are referring to, it would suggest they are open and operating.That is the one I was referring to. Just happened to pass it last week while returning a visitor back to her home.

If anyone's stayed there, please post your experience.

Piper1
10-11-07, 14:37
Here's part of a report from last night's adventure. Check out Sheraton's policy on two guys and two girls. They said it was policy that we had to take two rooms.

... We took the same two girls, and they walked ahead of us to Sheraton and waited while we checked in. Unbelievably for one of the most GF hotels in town, reception told us we had to take two rooms. I started to argue with them, but Pal was horny and in a hurry, and said he'd pay for both rooms. I thought he was crazy, and said let's forget it and find another place. He insisted, so what the heck ...

British Paki
10-12-07, 18:09
I Tried to contact TOM at his email, I am very new to mongering and thought better to get the contacts as I am always in dubai for a maximum of 2 days and this would save me time, but his email address is not correct.That is a huge shame because I have used Tom many times over the last few weeks and have found his service to be of the highest quality and service.

Indeed this opportunity is a punter's delight because we no longer have to trawl the clubs of Dubai and can instead have girls of every ethnicity and nationality delivered right to our hotel room.

The only thing I can suggest is that the inevitable success of this posting has led to Tom's mailbox getting full. I would recommend that you try again, sending regular e-mails spaced every five minutes to have maximum success of contact. Though this is time-consuming, believe me the rewards are very worth while.

Dubai Rookie
10-12-07, 22:46
11Bravo,

Thank you very much for the detailed reply. The disadvantages you mention are the very reasons I prefer to stay in Golden TRiangle. Seeing that I'm only there for 2 nights including a 3am arrival on my first night, I'll probably opt for the 4 Points. The spontaneous approach is preferred as quality time is essential.

Are there any other hotels in the vicinity that are GF and of a higher quality than the 4 points. I get the impression it'll be quite dated for a Dubai Hotel. How about the Ramada nearby? Hilton Dubai Creek seems to be on the wrong side of the river.

How about RattleSnake? How far is it from the GT? Are there any other 'clubs' or areas that I should visit other than the PussyHotPot they call the Golden TRiangle.

Thanks in Advance

11Bravo
10-13-07, 10:35
Seeing that I'm only there for 2 nights including a 3am arrival on my first night, I'll probably opt for the 4 Points.Bars close at 3am. While immigration/customs are fast (well, depending on your nationality/visa), they're not that fast. My suggestion, as always, for late arrivals is to hit the hotel, shower, and get a good night's sleep. Check out the daytime venues, TGIT, Astoria Hotel, 1pm-3:30pm (closes at 4pm, reopens at 6pm), or Jockey's, Panarama Hotel (maybe 3, 4pm onwards). Daytime can be VERY hit and miss, but I certainly have found some gems around.

Are there any other hotels in the vicinity that are GF and of a higher quality than the 4 points. I get the impression it'll be quite dated for a Dubai Hotel. How about the Ramada nearby? Hilton Dubai Creek seems to be on the wrong side of the river.I LIVE here; I don't know hotels. There is a new Sheraton as mentioned below, just up from the Ramada. No idea about their GF'lyness. Hilton Creek is on "wrong" side.

How about RattleSnake? How far is it from the GT?15 minute taxi ride.

OK, Eid spirit over. I'd STRONGLY suggest reading the reports of distinction, doing a search on the ROD thread for "map" (pdf version available), and search for Spellman (author) who put together a QUITE detailed list of hotels and venues. There is also a link to a list of google earth coordinates of clubs/hotels on the ROD.

I Tried to contact TOM at his email, I am very new to mongering and thought better to get the contacts as I am always in dubai for a maximum of 2 days and this would save me time, but his email address is not correct.I've heard that Tom has been so successful, that he's in the process of developing a web site, WITH PHOTOS, of the girls, that you can order with a simple checkmark-girl/checkmark-time preferred. However, as anyone who has tried to create scheduling/appointment programs knows, there can be a few bugs to work out. Plus, having to develop a minimal spanning tree travel algorithm that takes into consideration dxb traffic can be daunting. But I'm sure Tom is hard at work at it, and given his dedication to customer satisfaction and quality control, he will not release until it IS ready.

In the meantime, as an alternative, you can always consider walking into a bar at 10, taking 10 minutes to see who's available, then walking out at 10:30 with your choice. Tom simly saves you the "added" fees: taxi to bar, entrance fee, drink, laundry (even at 30 minutes, your clothes will reek of smoke), etc.

Or try British Paki's suggestion; very reasonable to believe Tom is not checking his mailbox as frequently due to the above mentioned work.

Tom: I've sent you the photos; will let you decide on what's "fit to publish".

Disappointed
10-13-07, 12:21
Are there any other hotels in the vicinity that are GF and of a higher quality than the 4 points. I get the impression it'll be quite dated for a Dubai Hotel. How about the Ramada nearby? Hilton Dubai Creek seems to be on the wrong side of the river.One block down from Khalid Bin Waleed (where 4Points is located) is , via Al Mankhool. You will find DHOW PALACE. Its a 5 star, known to be GF provided you book a double and at times you will find its rates are competitive to 4 points.

I've stayed there and had no problems.

D

Half Married
10-15-07, 01:14
Although this info is not directly related to the question of GF hotel near GT, but Dubai Marine Beach resort is one of the most convenient place in my relative new experience, the best thing is, if you are coming with a girl after 10.00 pm, there is no walk of shame, as they have one more entrance for the crowd who wants to go to the disco and the restaurant, but this second entrance is also connected to the rooms from the back, and even the lobby does not have any hotel guests sitting there as its not a "sit in" type lobby and counter staff does not even look at you, and as there are no elevators ! so no waiting, u can just enter from the lobby door, cross the short lobby and out to the other side where there are duplex villa type rooms.

One block down from Khalid Bin Waleed (where 4Points is located) is , via Al Mankhool. You will find DHOW PALACE. Its a 5 star, known to be GF provided you book a double and at times you will find its rates are competitive to 4 points.

I've stayed there and had no problems.

D

Richa Poura
10-15-07, 10:34
If you want to get a home or hotel delivery 24/7 try this lady, Mina, on [Telephone Number deleted by Admin], says she and her friends are Korean but I suspect Chinese, she's got a small network of friends, I've sampled quite a few of them now, and haven't been disappointed yet. RP

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Sporadic
10-15-07, 11:58
In the spirit of the last post, if you wish to avoid the "Walk of shame" at the Sofitel city centre, you can enter via the bowling alley (50 meters before the hotel entrance.)

If you go up the stairs to the left you will be spit out right next to the entrance for the Churchill´s pub, a short stroll (again to your left) to the lift and you have bypassed both the lobby and the bellboys.

In a pinch (if it is not too late, they close the door around 1am) you could enter from the City Centre shopping center and find yourself on the second floor, right in front of the lifts.

There is ALWAYS someone from security standing around, but a nice smile and "good evening" will do the trick. :)

Anybody else feeling guilty about the previous answers posted for Half married?

GroinStrain
10-16-07, 14:37
As a relative new guy myself (2 years) I remember that when I started to work here it took less than a week to become acquainted with some nice WGs. I was living in the Palm Hotel at the time which helped. On my 1st weekend I think the York, Jockeys, Regal Plaza and Cyclone were all visited in 1 night and that was without an official guide just me an another new starter at the same company.

Mike De H
10-16-07, 20:49
Or try British Paki's suggestion; very reasonable to believe Tom is not checking his mailbox as frequently due to the above mentioned work.

Tom: I've sent you the photos; will let you decide on what's "fit to publish".

He is not answering because he is in the UK at the moment looking to bring to Dubai, British Jewish girls in for all the Arabs who can't get such ladies into Dubai for obvious reasons, but with a UK passport....

Brilliant guy. I promised to help if I could get some good deals on my next trip but unfortunately he aint stupid and told me to take a running jump. Could not even get him out for a beer, but at the end of the day he is a popular guy to know.

I have heard his new website is coming along. He has had a great idea though, that could be used here. He thinks that having a website that has every girl listed with reviews and an order system could be a little difficult. so when someone new to the scene comes, who is a little horny and in a rush, you just click a link that says "Where can I find hot girls" or alternatively, "Who is the best girl in Dubai right now". then you get a list mailed to you with all the info you need and a number to ring if you get lost or need the right girl sending....

Oh, his new office number is.....009714 / 2014239 and as soon as his secratary answers with the code -phrase of that week, if you have not been told, you can say "ISG told me to ask for a girl" and give your name and hotel for fast service, between now and when the website is up and running.

Tim James
10-18-07, 17:13
Does anyone know if the Moscow Hotel is still GF and is the nightclub still a good place to go to pick up CIS. I am thinking of staying at the Moscow and I am being quoted 850 Dhs per night is that a good rate or can some one suggest another hotel. Please accept my apologies for the questions in advance

Regards,

Tim James

Sporadic
10-19-07, 08:56
I am thinking of staying at the Moscow and I am being quoted 850 Dhs per night is that a good rate
Good question Tim, the info seems rather thin, perhaps a better search guy like Bravo could help.

Internet bookings offered rates all over the place from $128 to $550 for a single (Dollars not dirhams) depending upon the date.

I understand that the "dinner show" is a nice place to take a CIS date (if they are pining for home.)

Me? I would book the Sheraton 4 points and take the short stroll to Regal for CIS girls, the Moscow is in Diera, a downside for some people.

Good luck, and if you do stay there, please file an FR.

11Bravo
10-19-07, 16:04
I would book the Sheraton 4 pointsHappened to be out Thursday night due to some unfortunate circumstances, and parked next to the NEW Sheraton 4 points on Mankool road, past Ramada and the Majestic. Lights were certainly on, though how gf it is has not been reported.

Tim James
10-21-07, 23:41
Thanks guys. I will report further after my stay in Dubai keep up the good work

Tim James

Travel5
10-28-07, 20:49
Hi,

Is the location of Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers convenient for mongering and is their 'social policy' friendly?

Mikito
10-29-07, 08:30
Unfortunately I do not visit Dubai as often as I would like to but happily will be there next week ;-)). I normally prefer to stay in a hotel that is both GF and has its own hunting ground so I used to stay at the Sheraton Diera, it had a nice small club (forgot the name) with mostly stanis and was gf too. Apparently this has changed anybody has new info on this, and maybe recommend a hotel with similar setup? And by the way is IBIS gf?

Thanks

Unirii
10-29-07, 14:08
As of my last stay a few months ago, the hotel is girl friendly.

It's very short walking distance from the wonderful KuBu in the Radison SAS but a taxi ride over the river from the "Golden Triangle" of York, Rockafellas, etc...

Somewhat long walk of shame is that is a thing to you.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay there.

Hi,

Is the location of Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers convenient for mongering and is their 'social policy' friendly?

Anchor777
10-30-07, 01:45
Fellow mongerers,

Need your help and expertise once again please!!

Sapphire hotel near media city, GF or not?

Thanks

Anchor777

Ericklein
10-30-07, 16:12
Thank you all for taking time and giving to each other valuable information. I will do that as soon as I get back from DXB. I read many of the info in this forum and I noticed that hotel policies do change from time to time. I will be in Dubai for a couple of days in December and I am really looking forward to it.

I would like to know, if JW Marriot is still a GF friendly hotel and how close it is to the action places. Does it have a hunting place of its own?

2nd option I see is the Dubai Metropolitan Hotel, because of the Rattle Snake bar. Is it still a hot place to pick up cheeks? Is the Hotel GF friendly?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Killa P
10-31-07, 02:54
Look guys, I have RTFF.

THe St. George looks to be my choice in November and I want to know if the clubs are friendly to westerners. I heard they are highly Arabic and I am not the type to go where unwanted or start static in a foreign country especially in the middle east. I am American negro and dress pretty conservatively will I be able to operate in the forementioned clubs without a scarlet letter on my forehead. Just dont want any static. Are these arabic clubs open to respectful foreigners.

Killa-P

Hunter105
10-31-07, 10:49
2nd option I see is the Dubai Metropolitan Hotel, because of the Rattle Snake bar. Is it still a hot place to pick up cheeks? Is the Hotel GF friendly?

Thanks in advance for your time.When you book the Metropolitan be careful that you will book the right one because there are 3 Metropolitan in Dubai.

- The Metropolitan Palace in Deira (I have no experience)

- The Metropolitan in Deira (not very far from the Palace) is GF but girl has to leave passport copy at reception.

- The Metropolitan at Sheikh Zayed Road (this is the one you should select)
Rattlesnake is just behind the hotel, the entrance is in a garden where you can sit nicely and have a drink and also watch the in and outgoing girls. A lot of activity. Visited it first time last week and picked up a very nice PRC just outside in the garden, without paying the entrance fee.

This hotel is outside of the golden triangle, and when you want to go to another place you need a car or taxi.

Hunter

Member #3055
11-02-07, 12:15
Hi guys,

Does anybody know the latest info how GF the Kempinski at the Emirates Mall is?

Many thanks

Harry

Tim James
11-02-07, 17:09
My trip to Dubai will not go ahead in November, so I am now going for the new year. I have stayed previously in the Metropolitian hotel where Rattle snake is, I have also stayed in the Hyatt regency with rumours. Can anyone sussest any other hotel that has a good selection of WGs in a nightclub attached to the hotel. On the other hand can anyone recommend a good central hotel at a rate of about 250 euro per night which is near a nightclub with WGs preferably CIS.

I would prefer to be able to walk from club to hotel or just a short taxi ride.

Some say the majestic Hotel is a good option

Thanks for any help

Tim James

Richa Poura
11-02-07, 19:52
Radisson SAS Dubai Creek is a good choice, Kubu bar is difficult to beat imho but girls are 1000 dhs +. Rates depend on demand / season but you stand a good chance at 250 euro. Majestic is ok but not as up market. As a converted apartment block it suffers a bit. Dhow Palace nearby is highly recommended, no wg's in the bars but it's near the Golden Triangle action and is girl friendly. The new Sheraton Four Points next to Dhow Palace looks ok, bars are not open yet but due to open in the next few weeks, don't know about its gf status but should be ok as its sister hotel round the corner is well known for being gf.

RP

My trip to Dubai will not go ahead in November, so I am now going for the new year. I have stayed previously in the Metropolitian hotel where Rattle snake is, I have also stayed in the Hyatt regency with rumours. Can anyone sussest any other hotel that has a good selection of WGs in a nightclub attached to the hotel. On the other hand can anyone recommend a good central hotel at a rate of about 250 euro per night which is near a nightclub with WGs preferably CIS.

I would prefer to be able to walk from club to hotel or just a short taxi ride.

Some say the majestic Hotel is a good option

Thanks for any help

Tim James

Joe Coodidge
11-03-07, 07:02
This is my first visit to Dubai and I'm staying at the Crowne Plaza. Because of the long flight and jet lag, I decided to stay close to the hotel and see what I could find.

There is a club here called Zinc. The action does not seem to start until 11pm which worked out for me, since I arrived around 7pm but did not want to go to sleep just yet. Before entering the club I walked outside to look around. I did not walk more than 100 steps when a woman asked me if I wanted a massage/company. She was a bit overweight and really not my type but I figured I would talk with her anyway to see what the deal was. She wanted 1,000 dhm for her time which was of course, ridiculous. I told her I just arrived, I was tired and maybe some other time. I looked around and saw other females standing around so perhaps they too were SW? Some were really attractive and I was temped.

Around 11:30pm I entered Zinc. Does not seem like a SW bar but saw several attractive women there. The place is loud and everyone smokes which is a problem for me. On the 4th floor the hotel has a wine/piano bar so I left the club to check it out. As I excited the elevator a fairly attractive woman was sitting on a bar stool. She initiated a conversation. Found out she is Lebanese and goes to school in Canada, but comes to Dubai often. She looked like a SW and this was confirmed when she asked me if I wanted some company. She was much better looking (and had a better body) that the woman outside but I was too tired so I passed (did not ask her how much). She was attractive but nothing to get too excited about. I'm in no rush so I will wait for the right one.

That is it for now. Tonight I will try some of the other areas listed in the forum...

Joe

Roony
11-03-07, 09:13
I'm no regular monger, but do manage to find the team to visit Dubai once every couple of years. You have a fantastic forum here and I'm very pleased to have stumbled upon it.

I'm looking for a decent quality hotel in Bur for a 3 night stay early Jan and thought of two, Regal Plaza & Ramada. Info in the forum regarding Regal Plaza being notoriously non-GF is absolutely true. I was getting a good rate for the hotel, but called them up and spoke with 2 seperate people (first the shy lady receptionist who couldn't respond to my query & 2ndly the more forthcoming indian man). Regal Plaza remains non-GF. No passport copies, no additional charges, no guests to the room. However a girl will be permitted if a prior booking has been made and if she produces her original PP (at the time of check-in).

Ramada (at least from the phone call I made) didn't seem as GREEN as earlier reported. The man who answered was kinda surly and flatly stated that whether the girl is to be taken to the room for an hour or for the entire night, a supplement charge of 100AED will apply since she will counted as an extra guest. And a copy of her PP or driver's license will need to be produced as well. The rack rate for a room in early Jan (before DSF commences) btw is 850AED/night which is steep.

I'd appreciate any suggestions for GF hotels in the vicinity, and any cheap online agencies I can employ to book my room. I am leaning towards Ramada though, based on positive reviews in the past and the 100AED supplemental doesn't sound too bad. However, the best rate I've found thus far is 175USD (almost AED650) and I'm hoping to pay considerably less for the same room. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Roony
11-03-07, 11:07
I'm no regular monger, but do manage to find the team to visit Dubai once every couple of years. You have a fantastic forum here and I'm very pleased to have stumbled upon it.

I'm looking for a decent quality hotel in Bur for a 3 night stay early Jan and thought of two, Regal Plaza & Ramada. Info in the forum regarding Regal Plaza being notoriously non-GF is absolutely true. I was getting a good rate for the hotel, but called them up and spoke with 2 seperate people (first the shy lady receptionist who couldn't respond to my query & 2ndly the more forthcoming indian man). Regal Plaza remains non-GF. No passport copies, no additional charges, no guests to the room. However a girl will be permitted if a prior booking has been made and if she produces her original PP (at the time of check-in).

Ramada (at least from the phone call I made) didn't seem as GREEN as earlier reported. The man who answered was kinda surly and flatly stated that whether the girl is to be taken to the room for an hour or for the entire night, a supplement charge of 100AED will apply since she will counted as an extra guest. And a copy of her PP or driver's license will need to be produced as well. The rack rate for a room in early Jan (before DSF commences) btw is 850AED/night which is steep.

I'd appreciate any suggestions for GF hotels in the vicinity, and any cheap online agencies I can employ to book my room. I am leaning towards Ramada though, based on positive reviews in the past and the 100AED supplemental doesn't sound too bad. However, the best rate I've found thus far is 175USD (almost AED650) and I'm hoping to pay considerably less for the same room. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sporadic
11-03-07, 20:25
I'd appreciate any suggestions for GF hotels in the vicinity, and any cheap online agencies I can employ to book my room.
You might consider the Dhow Palace. Not cheap, but a reasonable 5 star that should meet your price needs and is GF.

I always book a double anyway, but this hotel does take (and then toss in the morning, just like me!) passport copies but it is done in a acceptable way.

This DOES NOT apply if you are a KBR person though, it would appear KBR puts some people up in this hotel at a rate that makes the hotel not GF for them.

There is also the new 4 points, should be reasonably priced.

Gene Simmons
11-03-07, 21:36
Does anybody have real experience in the Grand Hyatt? I will be there soon and need qualified help how to pass any possible hurdles. I read the previous reports but hope there is still a possibility to make it without problems. Is a CIS companion better than i.e. Chinese? How do the bouncers recognize a hooker? Can a girl come to my room alone?

Barcrawler
11-04-07, 07:50
This site looks like a good resource for visitors.
http://www.cranley.com/

While the list does not cover all of DXB's hotels the information is very detailed and tell you just about every thing you would need to know except of course, if the Hotel is GF you will have to search this thread.

Sporadic
11-04-07, 09:43
Is a CIS companion better than i.e. Chinese?
Up to you, different styles, different experiences, mostly down to you and your desires.
How do the bouncers recognize a hooker? How do you? ;) Seriously, it is, in most cases VERY obvious to everyone.
Can a girl come to my room alone?This is the holy grail. If the girl is confident enough (doubtful the first time, after all she does not know you, and has no desire to find a hungry pack waiting for her in a hotel room) and the place is GF, no problem. She may be asked for the room number and to leave a PP copy, no more.

In ten years, I have only been called by reception twice about a visitor waiting downstairs for me.

Barcrawler
11-04-07, 11:06
Up to you, different styles, different experiences, mostly down to you and your desires. Agreed, but I think he meant which is less likely to attract attention entering the hotel. Mixed race couples are common in DXB, especially European men with younger African or Oriental girls so I don’t think the nationality of the girl will enter the equation.

Also security in a hotel will be on the lookout for unregistered guests, not specifically WGs, so a girl with a confident attitude and dressed like some one you would expect to see in a 5 star hotel is more likely to slip past than a young, nervous looking girl in hooking clothes.

I have had no problems out and about with my regular PRC we have even had Emirati ladies offer to take our picture together when I was taking he picture down by the creek and said they hoped my wife and I were enjoying Dubai.

Disappointed
11-04-07, 11:27
Regal Plaza remains non-GF. No passport copies, no additional charges, no guests to the room.

I am leaning towards Ramada though, based on positive reviews in the past and the 100AED supplemental doesn't sound too bad. Far as im concerned, a small fee doesnt stop it from being GF.

Given the location, i believe we should sometimes appreciate we are even able to do this.

Dhow Palace is a great hotel. however you must book a double and if the manager is in a good mood, you wont be charged extras.

Book a single, and you WILL be charged extras for sure.

Sporadic
11-04-07, 13:16
so a girl with a confident attitude and dressed like some one you would expect to see in a 5 star hotel is more likely to slip past than a young, nervous looking girl in hooking clothes.
Without a doubt, you are correct, indeed I have chosen my BFN based on what they are wearing, could they pass under the radar...

I have had no problems out and about with my regular PRC we have even had Emirati ladies offer to take our picture together when I was taking he picture down by the creek and said they hoped my wife and I were enjoying Dubai.
Please BC, don´t force me to remember how you STOLE that gem from under my nose! Actually, you had more to offer her (accept in the big belly department!) and I am happy for you both... But! ;)

My present Kyrgyz squeeze, though nice looking, dresses just plainly enough to walk right past security at a five star. Serious bonus points in my book, while I enjoy ladies who dress well (sexy?) it does simplify things when the "couple" is at least, plausible.

On the other hand, one time, security approached me near the lift and asked about a passport copy for my guest. I gave him an imperious look, and said "this is my daughter, how dare you!" He paled, and retreated spewing apologies... ;) There are good reasons for applying the 50/50 rule! :)
Only works once though.

11Bravo
11-04-07, 15:19
I will be there soon and need qualified help how to pass any possible hurdles.Most girls will know the "situation" in the "better" hotels, and whether they will have problems or not. If they think there will be a problem, they will tell you (and why you DON'T pay in the BAR). They certainly don't want to waste time...

The worst that can happen is that the hotel tells you "no guests", they call the police, and you spend 4 years in jail for ATTEMPTED fornication (actually, the latter might be a stretch). But until you get to the room, you've done nothing wrong; this is NOT KSA; "close proximity" not a crime here.

What you don't want to do is lose your cool, make a scene.

If you're really concerned, ask if she has a place and use it. Obviously not as nice as YOUR room, but functional.

Kalsarao
11-04-07, 21:43
Hi,

Is this a Green Hotel?? Could you give near by Clubs to Pick Up , I have thing on Blond Russinas / Arabs .... :-)

Ramada Continental
ABUHAIL ROAD,Dubai City, United Arab Emirates 0
of Dubai

Pertinax
11-04-07, 23:07
Does anybody have real experience in the Grand Hyatt? I will be there soon and need qualified help how to pass any possible hurdles. I read the previous reports but hope there is still a possibility to make it without problems. Is a CIS companion better than i.e. Chinese? How do the bouncers recognize a hooker? Can a girl come to my room alone?If she has passport (no copy) it won't be any problem to take her to the room, no matter where she's from.

Slugger
11-05-07, 10:55
If she has passport (no copy) it won't be any problem to take her to the room, no matter where she's from.

Correct. I have stayed in the GH a few times.
You need your choice(s) to show an original passport or forget it, and they hit you for an 80Dhs charge per 'guest', but they do smile whilst they are doing it.

That's even if you get a take-away from Mix, the night club in the hotel.

Ericklein
11-05-07, 11:15
This DOES NOT apply if you are a KBR person though, it would appear KBR puts some people up in this hotel at a rate that makes the hotel not GF for them. I started my "career" recently and I still have a lot to learn. What is a KBR person?

Sporadic
11-05-07, 12:39
Dhow Palace is a great hotel. however you must book a double and if the manager is in a good mood, you wont be charged extras.
Book a single, and you WILL be charged extras for sure.
I would not go quite that far, service is spotty at the Dhow, though the rooms and hotel itself are nice.

Booking a double is always a good idea, but I have only seen management get tough on KBR types, I am not a high-powered type (middle powered?) and they never bat an eye.

The room service guy was quite impressed with my guest though ;)

Sporadic
11-05-07, 12:43
Hi,

Is this a Green Hotel?? (Ramada Continental)

Normally a RTFF would be in order, but yes, it is green. Some dubious stains on the room carpets, but green.

Indeed, if you wink at, and tip the bearded doorman, he will send any strays past your room, annoying if you want to sleep, brilliant if you are too lazy to look for yourself. YMMV.

It would appear they are doing a renovation, so ask for a "new" room if you want to avoid the shabby old ones.

Camieleke
11-05-07, 13:17
For sure the Hilton Dubai Creek is very girlf friendly. I used an outcall massagegirl and she managed to get in officially without using the paperwork.
She visited me aroun 9pm and just asked at the reception my roomnumber and the floor where I stayed.
Beside that this hotel has a backdoor wich allows you to get in without passing the front desk (reception).

C.

Ericklein
11-05-07, 14:11
Hi there,

After spending again much time reading the forum, I collected some information, which I am sure it is useful for comparison for the new fellow mongers like me. The rank I listed the hotels doesn’t have any meaning.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS INFORMATION MIGHT BE WRONG.

Dubai Metropolitan
4 star, GF , 10 km from the GT. It has its own hunting arena, called Rattlesnake

Dubai Marine Beach resort
5 star hotel. GF. 5 km from the Golden Triangle. Nearest hunting arena?

Dhow Palace Hotel
4 star, GF , 1 km from the GT, on the “wrong” side of the river. Nearest hunting arena?

Radisson SAS Dubai Creek
4 star, GF, In the GT. It has its own hunting arena, called KUBU

Hyatt Regency
5 star, GF, Near the GT. It has its own hunting arena, called Premiere

JW Marriot
4 star, GF, Near the GT. Nearest hunting arena?

Metropolitan Palace Dubai
4 star with a good price. GF. In the GT. Nearest hunting arena?

Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers
4 star, GF. In the GT. Nearest hunting arena?

I beg our Dubai experienced superior fellow Mongers, to point out my possible mistakes and help us out to fill in the question marks about the hunting arenas. I think all the newbies would be very thankful to save a lot of time and most important, not to have any lonely nights!

11Bravo
11-05-07, 20:34
Dhow Palace Hotel
4 star, GF , 1 km from the GT, on the “wrong” side of the river. Nearest hunting arena?It's on the "right" side of the creek (Bur Dubai side). Given it's 1 km from the GT, I'd say GT :) Seriously, easy walk, well, at least in winter to the GT (Jockeys, Imperial, York, Regal...).

Radisson SAS Dubai Creek
4 star, GF, In the GT. It has its own hunting arena, called KUBURadisson is on Diera side of creek (airport side). Not near GT.

Hyatt Regency
5 star, GF, Near the GT. It has its own hunting arena, called PremiereAgain, Diera; not near GT.

JW Marriot
4 star, GF, Near the GT. Nearest hunting arena?Diera, not near GT.

Metropolitan Palace Dubai
4 star with a good price. GF. In the GT. Nearest hunting arena?Don't think it's within GT.

Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers
4 star, GF. In the GT. Nearest hunting arena?Again, Diera, not GT.

GT is area between Ramada - Panarama (Jockeys), Imperial Suites, York, and Regal hotels, all in Bur Dubai.

There is a map around here somewhere, and some google earth coordinates. Try searching for "map" on reports of distinction.

... help us out to fill in the question marks about the hunting arenas. I think all the newbies would be very thankful to save a lot of time and most important, not to have any lonely nights!The FIRST (earliest) reports in the Reports of Distinction thread cover a lot of ground. Yes, some changes (Cyclone closed, Amnesia), but have stood the test of time.

I started my "career" recently and I still have a lot to learn. What is a KBR person?Kantankerous Bitchy Reporter...? Or, an employee of Kellog, Brown, and Root (or something like that), an American company with A LOT of employees north of here.

Sporadic
11-05-07, 20:37
hi there, dhow palace hotel
4 star, gf , 1 km from the gt, on the “wrong” side of the river. nearest hunting arena?
i would amend that to 500 meters. a short stroll, and you are at jockey´s, another short stroll, the york, one of the anchors of the golden triangle.

it is in bur dubai, the "right" side of the creek for many people. i spend a lot of time in diera (the "wrong" side of the creek for many) but have always found a taxi to take me wherever i wanted to go. ;)

jw marriot, 4 star, gf, near the gt. nearest hunting arena?
only near the gt in comparison to the murep001 hilton. this is in diera, but i have seen many a delightful lady there. nice hotel. good steaks in the basement restaurant too.

i beg (blivet, ed.) to point out my possible mistakes and help us out to fill in the question marks about the hunting arenas. i think all the newbies would be very thankful to save a lot of time and most important, not to have any lonely nights!
the hotel listing extant is a great starting point, indeed others have included gps points for the star locations, but i will grant you, someone could make a more perfect guide to dxb hotels.

volunteers?

Sporadic
11-05-07, 20:54
I started my "career" recently and I still have a lot to learn. What is a KBR person?As reported by 11Bravo, it is an employee of of KBR (yes, that used to mean Kellog, Brown and Root, now it is just KBR, Inc.)
They provide "contracting" services in other places north of the UAE.

You can find everything from degreed engineers to dishwashers working for them.

Ericklein
11-06-07, 17:13
Wow :eek:, was I wrong! I realize that I had the wrong picture about the location of the GT. I hadn’t done my homework right :o. Your answers really helped me ! Thank you guys for your help. It is truth that we learn from our mistakes! I am glad I did the mistake in the forum and not down there :rolleyes:!!! But I do need a bit more help regarding the hotel I should book ;)

After checking the location of the different hotels, I have chosen three Hotels to set as favorites (I hope this time I found the hotels in the GT):

1. Dhow Palace Hotel
2 Four Points by Sheraton On the Khalid Bin Walid Street
3. Four Points by Sheraton On the Mankhool Road (Which one is the newest?)

Which Hotel is most GF friendly? Does any of the mentioned Hotels have its own nightclub? I have a weak heart for young CIS girls :D. In which of the places within the GT do I have the best chances to meet them?

Any comments on the call girls would also be very helpful. Should someone try the “delivery” or better stick with the “take away” places?

Thmamu
11-06-07, 17:26
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contained links to a competing Forum.

This may come as a surprise to some of you, but you CANNOT use my forum to start or otherwise promote your own or another Forum. This includes Delphi, Google, or Yahoo groups, and "personal" blogs.

The Forum's policy regarding the posting of links to other websites is clearly stated in the Forum FAQ, but I'll re-state it here for additional clarity:

1. You MAY to post links to other websites that are purely informational, meaning websites that provide information in the way of text reports, maps, photos, etc.

2. You MAY post links to other websites that are essentially commercial in nature so long as they do not include pornographic material and do not charge a fee of any sort to view the website. Essentially, this means personal escort websites.

3. You MAY NOT post links to other websites that include a forum or blog of any sort, either as a part of the website or with a link to another url with a forum.

4. You MAY NOT post links to commercial websites that charge a fee of any sort.

If you want to start your own forum, then you can build your traffic the way I did, with hard work, big server bills, and a lot of time.

Repeated violations will result in the perpetrator being banned from the Forum.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Thanks,

Jackson

Sporadic
11-06-07, 19:54
Wow :eek:, was I wrong! Join the club! If your post was the only thing wrong you did this week, you are way ahead of the game. Being wrong is not a problem, we are ALL wrong on occasion (except Piper, he is my hero!)
I have chosen three Hotels to set as favorites (I hope this time I found the hotels in the GT):

1. Dhow Palace Hotel
2 Four Points by Sheraton On the Khalid Bin Walid Street
3. Four Points by Sheraton On the Mankhool Road (Which one is the newest?)

Which Hotel is most GF friendly?
4 points (Walid St.) has always been a forum favorite.
Dhow is GF (again, if you are not a KBR person)
New 4 points (Mahnkool) I have no idea.
All mentioned hotels are in, or very near the GT.

Does any of the mentioned Hotels have its own nightclub?
4 points has a bar, ok I guess. Dhow is opening a nightclub "Submarine" in the next ten days, who knows what it will be like.
New 4 points: no idea.

I have a weak heart for young CIS girls :D. In which of the places within the GT do I have the best chances to meet them?
You are looking for Rockafellas at the Regal plaza Hotel for CIS, Period.

Any comments on the call girls would also be very helpful. Should someone try the “delivery” or better stick with the “take away” places?If you already have the contacts, and have seen the ladies, no problem, otherwise I suggest you check them out yourself in the club before making your selection.

Richa Poura
11-07-07, 17:27
I'll report back on these places asap as I live virtually next door.

I've heard rumours that Cyclone is opening as 'Las Vegas Club' or similar - any clues?

R P

Piper1
11-07-07, 19:42
Being wrong is not a problem, we are ALL wrong on occasion (except Piper, he is my hero!)Don't hate me 'cos I'm perfect - I was just born that way. :(

Lil' Eric - for a new poster, you're a master of emoticons. Where do you find them?

Kalsarao
11-08-07, 05:13
What are the pick up places near by?

Ramada Continental

ABUHAIL ROAD,Dubai City

Ericklein
11-08-07, 06:17
I've been reading the several reports about the clubs of DXB and I realize that there are two good spots for CIS girls.

1. Regal Plaza

2. Premier

For the premier I haven't found many report, but there was one recently with excellent comments. What do you think Sporadic about premier? Has any other of you insider guys been there recently?

What should I expect from these two clubs in terms of CIS girls in numbers? Will there be a "selection" of 1-5 or 5-10 or 10-20?

ExpatCat
11-08-07, 06:32
Don't hate me 'cos I'm perfect - I was just born that way.

LOL
"Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way" :)
(Mack Davis: Hard to be humble.)
Take a listen sometime. . .
Keep up the good work.
I may be able to travel to DXB mid December. Any takers for a drink if I can make it?

Expatcat

Member #1071
11-08-07, 08:50
I'll report back on these places asap as I live virtually next door.

I've heard rumours that Cyclone is opening as 'Las Vegas Club' or similar - any clues?

R P

Heard that the place was bought by some american guy. So probably what you are saying about the Las Vegas Club is in line with what I heard.

Ericklein
11-09-07, 17:39
Since I am new in the forum, I've been doing some sightseeing in the Photo gallery and realized, why Piper is the hero of the Forum!

Keep up the good work Piper!

Do the girls do BBBJ here in DXB, when being with "strangers" like me and not with "friends" like Piper?

Wicked Roger
11-09-07, 18:55
Since I am new in the forum, I've been doing some sightseeing in the Photo gallery and realized, why Piper is the hero of the Forum!

Keep up the good work Piper!

Do the girls do BBBJ here in DXB, when being with "strangers" like me and not with "friends" like Piper?
There are so many ways to answer this but Piper is a good mate and I would never mention those things on the forum ....so PM me :D

RTFF is one way, yes is another (but depends on the girl and get the menu straight first off so you are not surprised later is another answer) and of course Piper never has a BBBJ :) Never seen him with a lady either ;)

Piper1
11-09-07, 20:32
There's nothing 'hero' about posting pics and reports of fun with WGs. In fact, anyone who's met me for the first time is usually surprised at how much of a regular and quiet guy I am. I remember one guy meeting me and saying "You're Piper? I'm surprised. You come across on ISG as a wild guy".

I'm not. I'm just a naughty middle-aged teenager. :)

WR is my hero. :D

British Paki
11-10-07, 18:14
I have booked into Dar al Sondos having read the forum extensively and based upon the favourable reports it has received on this board.

However, I am not sure what exactly I should be doing once I have picked up my girl and arrive in the hotel.

Do I casually glide across the foyer and into the lifts, ignoring everyone?

Or should I go to the reception desk and inform them that I have a 'guest'?

On the topic of passport copies, do all girls carry them or should I check before I close the deal?

Thanks guys,

BP

Mike Boon
11-10-07, 18:52
Sorry, I'm pretty late in posting this report. I was in Dubai for 2 days, last month. Got a room in Al saondos as per the recommendation of some guys here. It was costly ($233 per night) as some convention was going on.

At 8:30 Pm, I walked into a club in Intercontinental hotel which is right infront of Al Sondos. There were few people in the bar and 20-30 Asian PRCs. Paid 40 Dhms at the entrance for which I got 2 Beers. Didn't like anyone. So, I walked to club in Ramada at 9:30. I saw about 10 PRCs (looked like Arabs), waiting for someone to approach them, and 2 customers. Paid 25Dhms at the entance for which I got 1 beer.

About 10: 30, I walked into a club in Hotel Panoroma and paid 50 Dhms as entrance fee. That club is a mere waste. MOst of the PRCs were old with bugs in the ****.

From there, I walked back to Intercontinental. Now that the club was filled with customers and PRCs (mostly asian). Without wasting any further time, I booked a good looking tight ass asian for 800 Dhms for the night. Here comes the best part. She didn't had any ID. I just walked past the lobby and asked her to walk behind me within some distance. Looked like some security guy called her but within seconds she was standing next to me to board the elevator. I think they just asked her to show her purse. Anyways, we had good sex allnite and ended with a Good Morning BJ. She was kinda bitching to get more money from me but I just gave 800 Dhms and asked her to get the F outaaaa there. Will upload the photos pretty soon.

Kjack
11-10-07, 23:08
Hello guys,

I would be in Dubai on 18th and haven't got any reservation yet. Can anybody guide me a bit about budget GF hotels (may be 3 star) like under 125 USD in Deira or Bur Dubai. I have read the earlier posts and the prices of those hotels these days are enormous. Looking forward for guidance.

Piper1
11-11-07, 01:54
I may be able to travel to DXB mid December. Any takers for a drink if I can make it?

ExpatcatSure. Always good fun to catch up with you and share a few tales and ales.

11Bravo
11-11-07, 13:43
However, I am not sure what exactly I should be doing once I have picked up my girl and arrive in the hotel.

On the topic of passport copies, do all girls carry them or should I check before I close the deal? The former, not the latter (as Mike Boon posted). If they call you back, then go back. But as in life itself, don't volunteer anything. Security probably will stop you, but it should be no big deal (unless it's an attempted shakedown like someone posted here).

Most girls will carry a passport copy (it's the law, you must have id); it's the ORIGINAL passport that can be a problem (especially with the CIS). But more often than not, she'll have asked you where you are staying, and she will know whether she will have trouble or not, as time is money. Just make sure you pay after, or at least in the hotel room, not before.

At 8:30 Pm, I walked into a club in Intercontinental hotel which is right infront of Al Sondos.That's one hell of a walk from Al Sondos to the Intercontinental. Next time, try Imperial Suites; much less of a walk. :)

That club is a mere waste. MOst of the PRCs were old with bugs in the ****.Is that actual observation, or just guessing?

From there, I walked back to Intercontinental.Again, I admire your stamina.

Without wasting any further time, I booked a good looking tight ass asian for 800 Dhms for the night. ... but I just gave 800 Dhms and asked her to get the F outaaaa there. Ah, tourists, how the wg's love them... But glad you had a good time. I'm sure with your "friendly" goodbye, she was smiling all the way home (at her good fortune).

Richa Poura
11-11-07, 14:45
Just to confirm that the new Four Points Sheraton is very definitely a green 'GF' hotel. For those that don't know it is between the Dhow Palace Hotel and the Majestic on the main Mankhool Road.

British Paki
11-11-07, 17:44
The former, not the latter (as Mike Boon posted). If they call you back, then go back. But as in life itself, don't volunteer anything. Security probably will stop you, but it should be no big deal (unless it's an attempted shakedown like someone posted here).Thanks a lot Bravo, you're the man.

11Bravo
11-12-07, 02:35
Just to confirm that the new Four Points Sheraton is very definitely a green 'GF' hotel.Thanks, RP. That will be VERY interesting to MANY.

Barcrawler
11-12-07, 05:09
and PRCs (mostly asian). I would be interesting to see the non Asian Chinese - how do you tell?

Steamer33
11-12-07, 23:56
I saw about 10 PRCs (looked like Arabs) ... MOst of the PRCs were old with bugs in the ****.... Now that the club was filled with customers and PRCs (mostly asian).... She was kinda bitching to get more money from me but I just gave 800 Dhms and asked her to get the F outaaaa there. Will upload the photos pretty soon.Arab-looking PRCs? Bugs in the c*** (a word proscribed under the forum guidlines)? And PRCs that were Asian.

Well at least the third statement made sense.

Woxi53
11-13-07, 00:07
I have booked into Dar al Sondos having read the forum extensively and based upon the favourable reports it has received on this board.

On the topic of passport copies, do all girls carry them or should I check before I close the deal?

Thanks guys,

BPWas in Dar al Sondos couple of weeks ago. Very nice hotel, very GF, very good located. Just walk in with the girl, someone will appear and ask her for her passport copy, thats all. You should ask her before, if she has one. Most have.

In the hotel everybody knows and accepts whats going on. I think, if I pay for a room, I can bring whom I want and fuck whom I want there. No reason to feel ashamed of some hotel staff.

Anyway, so funny. Two days in a row I brougt a girl (always different ones) in at about 11 p. M. , had a good time, send her home at about 1 a. M. , went out again and brought back later another girl to spend the rest of the night with. Somehow exciting. And so funny the receptionists. Only their looks were worth the additional costs.

Have a good time!

Mike Boon
11-13-07, 04:51
According to a recent survey in US, 75% Males wanted to sleep with a Asian chick atleast once in their life time. I'm no different. Usually chicks fall for 2 things 1)money , 2) talent. If you cant close the deal with your talent, than get the girl with money. This rule doesn't applies to Asian chicks. DOnt waste your time with Asian chick hoping that you will get free sex. Even on your 3rd date, you wouldnt be able to close the deal if she is Asian. So, always get her with money. Anyways, banging an asian is a different experience and adding one more chapter to the book.

I would be interesting to see the non Asian Chinese - how do you tell?

Mike Boon
11-13-07, 04:57
I think I meant to say Imperial suites not Intercontinental. I made an extensive search in this forum b4 i planned my trip. Someone like you here suggested me that hotel. Usually it goes for $80 per night but it was damn expensisve on that night.

I wanted my stay to be memorable. Thats the reason I had so much stamina walking back and forth. About bugs in the ****, that was guess and it might be a fact too. Girl started bitching in the morning and she thought I will be scared and giver whatever she wants. Thats why I was little rude to her.

The former, not the latter (as Mike Boon posted). If they call you back, then go back. But as in life itself, don't volunteer anything. Security probably will stop you, but it should be no big deal (unless it's an attempted shakedown like someone posted here).

Most girls will carry a passport copy (it's the law, you must have id); it's the ORIGINAL passport that can be a problem (especially with the CIS). But more often than not, she'll have asked you where you are staying, and she will know whether she will have trouble or not, as time is money. Just make sure you pay after, or at least in the hotel room, not before.

That's one hell of a walk from Al Sondos to the Intercontinental. Next time, try Imperial Suites; much less of a walk. :)

Is that actual observation, or just guessing?

Again, I admire your stamina.

Ah, tourists, how the wg's love them... But glad you had a good time. I'm sure with your "friendly" goodbye, she was smiling all the way home (at her good fortune).

Cool Nomad
11-13-07, 08:03
In the hotel everybody knows and accepts whats going on. I think, if I pay for a room, I can bring whom I want and fuck whom I want there. No reason to feel ashamed of some hotel staff.So true about GF hotels!(thanks again to 11Bravo). The trick is, almost always the front desk staff is from the sub-continent or Philippines (or some Expat). They don't want to make waves either, unless they have some kind of explicit directive from the management. Their jobs are more important (No offense meant, Just a fact of life) than a tourist's picadallo! It works to mutual advantage! Only thing is, be polite, respectful and keep a low profile. In other words be a nice guy. But you don't have to sacrifice your interests. That is the beauty of DXB. It is not like U.S.A (or U.K & E.U ) but in US nobody gives a fuck. It is a free country. Totally agree on not being bashful. I even check with the front desk about their guest(?) policies. WTF!

Cool Nomad

Cool Nomad
11-13-07, 09:47
I hereby officially nominate (WTF)no, Bestow (no good). Yes, proclaim (11B- my journalistic cyber friend, Do you have a better word) that Piper1 should henceforth be known as 'Sir Piper' (or should it be Sir Piper the Fucker. Kind of rhymes nice). Yes, from today onwards he would be known (to all you fuckers) as 'Sir Piper' or 'Sir Piper the fucker' as per his fucking discretion. Those in favor say 'aye'. Those against go F*** yourself unless you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt you are a better fucker than Sir Piper (WR is not allowed to vote). For those cynics who think that I am sucking up to Piper (God forgive this Infidel-myself), I don't know him from Adam except for his exploits on this board. But, I suspect he is an Aussie and I hate Aussies because they are good fuckers and have their fucking priorities right. For those sensitive Ass H. Er. Guys on this board, this Proclamation is strictly based on merit since I have never met the awardee (God's honest truth-Cross my heart- God forgive this Infidel-myself) and I may or may not ever meet him.

Anyway, here I am in Houston, totally drunk, my SO away, with a lot of work to do, with my dick in my hand and feverishly jealous of all you MFs' in DBX. If you have something against this. This proclamation don't bother expressing your opinion. I know it is a 'Free' board.

Be safe and have Fun!

Cool Nomad

11Bravo
11-13-07, 13:11
I wanted my stay to be memorable. Thats the reason I had so much stamina walking back and forth.It WOULD take stamina to walk from Dar al Sondos to the Intercontinental - Diera, other side of the creek. As to walking from DAS to Imperial, Jockeys, Rumors, and back? Hell, even oldman 11b can do that, even reaching "as far" as the Seaview (well, in the winter, anyway). :)

Girl started bitching in the morning and she thought I will be scared and giver whatever she wants. Thats why I was little rude to her.I'd mark it down to "it never hurts to ask" (especially with a tourist), so no need to be rude, just a "no, 800 [whatever] was the deal we had." A few have tried it with me, and that works, and you both go off with no bad feelings.

I think, if I pay for a room, I can bring whom I want and fuck whom I want there. Technically, no, you can't, unless she's your wife (with marriage license). Sex outside marriage is illegal here. Now, no one will be busting down the door to enforce that, unless you really [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) someone off. Still, best to follow Cool Nomad's advice:

Only thing is, be polite, respectful and keep a low profile. In other words be a nice guy. Excellent advice. Given that ANY public display of affection is illegal here (rarely enforced, but just ask the Italian who was fined - and missed his flight - as he kissed his russian "gf" goodbye in the taxi at the airport, and a cop took offense), always best to be discreet and proper until in the hotel room. And no need to flaunt your good fortune to the hotel staff, who don't have our "options"...

Hunter105
11-13-07, 13:50
.......Technically, no, you can't, unless she's your wife (with marriage license). Sex outside marriage is illegal here. Now, no one ........Does that mean you are not able to check into a hotel with your regular girlfriend? Even if the girlfriend shows her standard passport (not a copy) at the checkin desk?

Sounds a bit strange for me, and I never had problems to check in a girlfriend at the checkin desk in 4 and 5 stars hotels, as I wanted the girl to enjoy the pool during the time I was working and when I am coming back from work she is waiting for me, nicely tanned and ready for prefood action.

Hunter

Sporadic
11-13-07, 14:26
According to a recent survey in US, 75% Males wanted to sleep with a Asian chick atleast once in their life time. I'm no different.

So those surveyed were 25% female? ;)

DOnt waste your time with Asian chick hoping that you will get free sex. Even on your 3rd date, you wouldnt be able to close the deal if she is Asian. So, always get her with money. Anyways, banging an asian is a different experience and adding one more chapter to the book.Gee Mike, nice attitude and generalizations there. I think they are not applicable in DXB though.

11Bravo
11-13-07, 21:13
Does that mean you are not able to check into a hotel with your regular girlfriend? Even if the girlfriend shows her standard passport (not a copy) at the checkin desk?No, no; no problem. I was talking technically, commenting on the "I think, if I pay for a room, I can bring whom I want and fuck whom I want there."

They don't enforce it (unless you give them reason to), but there is a law on the books that 'sex outside of marriage' is illegal - "consenting" adults makes no difference. Normally it's "reserved" for the TCN's caught together...

Chanticleer
11-14-07, 12:05
Hello All,

I will be passing through Dubai in mid-December and was hoping to get some pointers on where to stay. And where to play.

I am particularly interested in spending time in the company of some beautiful CIS girls.

I've read a lot of posts on here and at this point it may simply be a matter of TMI (Too Much Information) but I am still a bit confused.

If anyone who has "been there and done that" would be so kind as to offer a bit of advice, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Bumz Rush
11-14-07, 16:07
I did it all by the book: I had no alternative to use this hotel, as the Air Show had filled my usual hotel, Marriott Apartments, thus I was forced here.

As I checked in I confirmed with the "pina" receptionist that my GF, (long term) could join me for the second night.

The next night we arrived, and "security" said NO.

The deputy manager said "family hotel", so no girls. But if she was English then no problem.

I tried to kick up big fuss, in the reception, but no solution.

So guys even if cleared at check in, it can bounce back and bite.

I live out of town, but was working at the air show, so not out seeking company, but happy for my regular to join me. So really pi$$ed off.

Bumz

Hjn 0192
11-14-07, 22:04
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the Burjaman Rotana is GF? I am visiting early next year and looking at the Rotana or Sheraton on Mankhool road. Are both these hotels within short walking distance from the triangle? I would appreciate any help. I stayed at the Fairmount earlier this year, very GF, no charges, no passports or copies but a fair distance from action.

Sporadic
11-14-07, 22:45
Hello All,

I will be passing through Dubai in mid-December and was hoping to get some pointers on where to stay. And where to play.
Sheraton 4 points (either one) and hit Rockafellas at the Regal plaza hotel for CIS.

BR. major downer at the hotel, did you try "here is her passport, this is my wife?"

Kjack
11-14-07, 23:34
Hello, guys. Had heard a lot about Hotel Rush Inn especially in old days (2005) or so being a GF hotel. Is that true for now too. There is a club Africana where you could lay hands on good africans previously. Any updates?

Richa Poura
11-15-07, 08:21
New Sheraton 4 Points is definitely GF and is on the corner of the triangle, next to Music Room (Majestic) and opposite Jockeys / Panorama. Less than 10 minutes walk from York, Ramada, Imperial etc (and of course Spinney's at 3 in the morning! )

R P

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the Burjaman Rotana is GF? I am visiting early next year and looking at the Rotana or Sheraton on Mankhool road. Are both these hotels within short walking distance from the triangle?

NormanBrightside
11-17-07, 23:50
I stayed in the Grosvenor House Hotel during Ramadan and can confirm that it's GF friendly. As a tip once entering the main entrance rather than having to take a walk of shame up the escalators to the main reception, there is a set of lifts to the right that will take you directly up the rooms.

Barry D
11-20-07, 23:37
Sadly, not a mongering report.....

Spent a whirlwind 72 hrs in town recently, and didn't get a single chance to go out & play. 12-14 hour working days, & the balance having to accompany non-mongering colleagues to dinner.

Anyway, enuf of my whinging... What I did want to point out was that we stayed at Le Meridien at the airport. Fantastic rooms, with direct access to the swimming pool from a sliding glass door. But the feature that really impressed me was the shower. A large (2 person) size, with only a translucent glass wall between the shower & the bedroom. The shower had 5 modes, with a head in the ceiling for a heavy rain-like downpour, another high on the wall with the hi-pressure pulse action, one down low for the feet, a hand-held one on a hose, and finally lots of smaller ones to get the mist action happening.

Of all the hotels I have stayed at around the world, this one rates equal first for showers! More like a car wash than a shower.

"Showering with a friend" is a favourite of mine, so I was just devastated I could not try this wonderful feat of engineering out on any of the P4P action in town! :(

Aimara
11-21-07, 21:35
Can't seem to find any recommendations on the Park Hyatt, does anyone have any experience / know if that hotel is GF?

Other premises in the Hyatt family are grubby and not v friendly, regency and grand, respectively - wondering if the Park breaks the mould..

Moghul
11-21-07, 22:16
I am going to be in Dubai in december for about 12 hours catching a 2200 hrs flight out of dubai. Could anyone share with me which are the clubs/hotels/coffee shops etc suitable for picking up PRCs/Africans/or CIS?

Any pointers to earlier threads will also be helpful. Is karama GF and do they allow guest in room during daytime?

Richa Poura
11-22-07, 06:17
The new Intercon is now open in Festival City (near to Ikea). The Crowne Plaza next door is about to open - 1200 rooms and 19 restaurants between them.

It will be interesting to see if they are as GF as their sister hotels - usually this is the case. Only a 15 minute (outside rush hour), 25dhs taxi ride from the Golden Triangle across the new Business Bay Bridge so may be a good location for some.

R P

Jimmy K II
11-22-07, 09:27
Hi Barry,

these are the newly renovated rooms, which i don't know yet.

Do you remember which kind of room it was (royal club or arts & style...)?
What was your rate?

I like the Meridien airport very much, cause it's close to the airport and the hot spots are also not too far (besides Sheikh Zayed rd Amnesia etc...).
The stuff is really very GF - no questions/registrations/surcharges

Hope to come to DXB in January...

Have fun!
Jimmy

Sadly, not a mongering report.....

Spent a whirlwind 72 hrs in town recently, and didn't get a single chance to go out & play. 12-14 hour working days, & the balance having to accompany non-mongering colleagues to dinner.

Anyway, enuf of my whinging... What I did want to point out was that we stayed at Le Meridien at the airport. Fantastic rooms, with direct access to the swimming pool from a sliding glass door. But the feature that really impressed me was the shower. A large (2 person) size, with only a translucent glass wall between the shower & the bedroom. The shower had 5 modes, with a head in the ceiling for a heavy rain-like downpour, another high on the wall with the hi-pressure pulse action, one down low for the feet, a hand-held one on a hose, and finally lots of smaller ones to get the mist action happening.

Of all the hotels I have stayed at around the world, this one rates equal first for showers! More like a car wash than a shower.

"Showering with a friend" is a favourite of mine, so I was just devastated I could not try this wonderful feat of engineering out on any of the P4P action in town! :(

Jay Griggs
11-25-07, 01:48
Hi,

I will be visiting Dubai and staying at the Jumeriah Beach Hotel, can anyone tell me if this is GF.

Also will be looking for really stunning russian or morrocon ladies, anyone have any suggestions were the best place to find would be.

Many Thanks,

Disappointed
11-25-07, 11:37
Hi,

I will be visiting Dubai and staying at the Jumeriah Beach Hotel, can anyone tell me if this is GF.

Also will be looking for really stunning russian or morrocon ladies, anyone have any suggestions were the best place to find would be.

Many Thanks,My suggestion would be to read the forum in detail. The answers are waiting for you.

To take a short cut, use the search.

11Bravo
11-25-07, 18:39
I will be visiting Dubai and staying at the Jumeriah Beach Hotel, can anyone tell me if this is GF.Search function says probably not.

Also will be looking for really stunning russian or morrocon ladies...For CIS, again, the search function, or ROD's, indicate Regal or Kubu [do some work - look up the locations yourself; there are lists and maps]. For the rockin Morrocan's, just ask at the Broadway - I'm sure one who says she's from Morroco will appear shortly.

Unirii
11-29-07, 01:08
I stayed recently in the (new) 4 Points by Sheraton Downtown and Metropilitan Dubai Suites. Happy to report I didn't have a problem with guests at either, not even a passport copy required.

Metropolitan:
The suites are on the same property as the main hotel but a different entrance. To the right of the main hotel entrance. The Rattle Snake is just a hop away and the desk clerk said there wouldn't be any problems with bring back a guest. True to form, he nodded knowlingly when I did bring something home a little later.

4 Points:
Nicely and newely furnished. Not as a good a location as the old 4 Points. But still very easy walking distance to Regal, et all... Tell your driver it's beside the Dhow Palace hotel if he has trouble finding it. Both girls I brought here had been before and had problems. Both were suprised when we walked in and straight to the elevator without a word from the front desk. The door to elevator walk is quite short and the reception is off to the side a bit so quite easy to walk in and to an open/waiting elevator before they have a chance to say anything. One of the girls was certain she would be denied entry. Not sure why. Being new, the decor is nice and more spacious. I prefer it to the old 4 Points. More furniture in the room to bend a girl over.

Unirii
12-01-07, 02:58
Blah. Last two nights the front desk has insisted not just on a passport copy but the original. What a pain. Thursday night there was actually a short queue of guys registering their girls. Friday my GF was in town and I brought her. The guy at the desk started to say something about "same procedure as last night" before I shot him the most murderous look I've ever had. Fortunately chica didn't notice.

4 Points:
Nicely and newely furnished. Not as a good a location as the old 4 Points. But still very easy walking distance to Regal, et all... Tell your driver it's beside the Dhow Palace hotel if he has trouble finding it. Both girls I brought here had been before and had problems. Both were suprised when we walked in and straight to the elevator without a word from the front desk. The door to elevator walk is quite short and the reception is off to the side a bit so quite easy to walk in and to an open/waiting elevator before they have a chance to say anything. One of the girls was certain she would be denied entry. Not sure why. Being new, the decor is nice and more spacious. I prefer it to the old 4 Points. More furniture in the room to bend a girl over.

Piper1
12-02-07, 00:38
Blah. Last two nights the front desk has insisted not just on a passport copy but the original. What a pain. Thursday night there was actually a short queue of guys registering their girls. Friday my GF was in town and I brought her. The guy at the desk started to say something about "same procedure as last night" before I shot him the most murderous look I've ever had. Fortunately chica didn't notice.Whew - that was close! Nice reports.
_____

Meanwhile I arrived at Doha tonight at midnight (instead of 8pm as planned - I hate flying!) One night wasted, only two more to go. Will report on Qatar thread if anything happens.

Sir Poonabit
12-02-07, 04:30
I called my regular girl, but she wasn't available and suggested that I call her friend. I get a call back from the front desk saying there is a girl waiting to see me. I say it is okay. A minute later the guy at the desk brings her up and gets me to sign the copy of her passport. He smiles saying have a nice night. I did.

There is nothing like ordering in when you've had a long day!

Unirii
12-02-07, 12:11
Well, I decided to push my luck last night and brought back a girl who I knew didn't have her original passport with her (I think this is the norm?). I thought maybe the desk jockey would have some leeway. NOPE, nothing but the original and a visa letter to will do. DENIED ENTRY!

Has anyone else had this problem there yet?

Blah. Last two nights the front desk has insisted not just on a passport copy but the original. What a pain. Thursday night there was actually a short queue of guys registering their girls. Friday my GF was in town and I brought her. The guy at the desk started to say something about "same procedure as last night" before I shot him the most murderous look I've ever had. Fortunately chica didn't notice.

Chanticleer
12-03-07, 15:07
Will be in DBX for two nights in about a week... Currently have reservation at old Four Points Sheraton and am a little concerned regarding whether or not it remains "Green"... Considering canceling that reservation and booking a room at Dar Al Sondos.

Cost is not really a consideration as the price difference is only 400 Dhm. All things considered, (location, GF, quality of room) which would be your preference?

Unirii
12-04-07, 02:22
Last time I stayed at the OLD one about a month ago it was still good, only a copy of the girls passport required (about half the time they didn't ask for anything though). I was describing the NEW Four Points below.

Will be in DBX for two nights in about a week... Currently have reservation at old Four Points Sheraton and am a little concerned regarding whether or not it remains "Green"... Considering canceling that reservation and booking a room at Dar Al Sondos.

Cost is not really a consideration as the price difference is only 400 Dhm. All things considered, (location, GF, quality of room) which would be your preference?

Ericklein
12-04-07, 09:49
Last time I stayed at the OLD one about a month ago it was still good, only a copy of the girls passport required (about half the time they didn't ask for anything though). I was describing the NEW Four Points below.Thanks for the info. I feel lucky that I booked at the old one, because I was seriously thinking to choose the new one!

I will be there in a few days and I will report aout the current situation.

Ericklein
12-04-07, 14:13
After long searching, I have found a GPS software with Dubais map that actually works!

If any of you need the software send me a message and I will give you the link.

Lordz
12-05-07, 11:24
Which are the hotels where I can bring more then one girl at once and more girls in the same day? Help out please!

And which are the best hotels which are green and have compfortable rooms with a big bath tub and alll

Thanx for your help.

Frgethenam
12-05-07, 17:25
Can anyone confirm if this hotel is GF?

Appreciate any response,

Thanks

Killa P
12-06-07, 12:19
Which are the hotels where I can bring more then one girl at once and more girls in the same day? Help out please!

And which are the best hotels which are green and have compfortable rooms with a big bath tub and alll

Thanx for your help.I reccomend The Radisson Deira , Towers Rotana Top shelf places and no passports required just walk on in and go bout your business.

Bouwalda
12-06-07, 15:18
Is the Four Points (new one) on Mankhool road GF?