PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Barcrawler
12-06-07, 22:19
Is the Four Points (new one) on Mankhool road GF?Just scroll down the page - 8 posts prior to yours is a detailed answer to your question!

Ericklein
12-07-07, 08:42
Which are the hotels where I can bring more then one girl at once and more girls in the same day? Help out please!

And which are the best hotels which are green and have compfortable rooms with a big bath tub and alll

Thanx for your help.Do you have some info on any recommended duo girls?

Slugger
12-07-07, 10:34
Stayed at the Avari again in Diera last weekend. All change.

Thursday night they wanted to see passport copies, and on Saturday night the jumped up little prick behind reception ended up putting a 200 DHS charge on the rooms, that's 200 per each guest !!

WTF!!

Didn't pay it when we checked out obviously and will never stay there again.

Avoid it like the plague, there is plenty better for the money.

11Bravo
12-07-07, 13:11
Avari Dubai - Red list !! Thanks - a number of LITERATE members will be grateful for the info.

Visitors: you can always gain merit by posting about your hotel, even a simple "[yes I could | no I couldn't] take a girl in". Even if it's an oft reported hotel, FRESH info always appreciated - 'attitudes' can change.

Disappointed
12-07-07, 23:45
Still GF are :

Holiday Inn downtown

Braodway

Have a nice day!

Sporadic
12-08-07, 00:34
Stani friend mentioned that there are more "non-GF" hotels these days.

Classic venues continue with either a PP copy and no hassle (Dhow Palace for ex.) or no copy needed (Sofitel for ex.) but she was certain that in the last month, many previously "friendly" hotels have started requiring original PP plus visa page for visitors

One must wonder if this was a heads-up about the current crackdown.

Sky is falling: While THIS crackdown is getting publicity, it is only one of dozens I have weathered in the last few years. I suggest it is more window dressing than actual "zero tolerance." As many have pointed out, someone is sponsoring the visa´s, and to date, they have not been a target.

Hunter105
12-08-07, 10:38
Stayed in the hotel (appartement area) now 3 days in the first week and again 2 days in second week.

In first week no question at all, WG came with me when I checked in, no question asked. Next day when came into hotel security guy tries to get some money from me, he entered elevator with me and WG and asked for some tips, I just ignored him and told him that we are checked in as regular guests. Left elevator without further question.

In second week did the same again, now reception asked for passport copy of WG, but that was all.

So Metropolitan is certainly GF.

Slugger
12-08-07, 15:07
Quote from the Avari Hotel as to why they charge and register 'guests'. Do you believe this?

"This is in reference to your below mentioned e-mail. First of all please accept my sincere apologies for the in convince faced by you and your guest. I have checked the visitor charges as this is a rule of Dubai government that visitors are not allowed in the rooms after 21:00 hrs and if they stay over night they have to be registered in the system the CID police are usually making rounds of different hotels in the evening to see for any such activities.

The hotel has to put the room registration as double with extra pax charges of 200 DHS as when CID see the guest going they verify the details with the registration card, hotel system and the police reporting system which is directly linked to the hotel system. If the details are not feed in the system they impose heavy fine on the hotel. CID police is in the lobby and keep vigilance on the hotel visitors.

This time when you had the visitors by chance it was the same time when the CID was sitting in the lobby so we had to register the guest of your rooms. We will be making sure that you get good service next time you come to Avari Dubai and to compensate we will be offering you a very special and discounted rate for your next stay."

Maybe, but another venue for us next time I think.

Barcrawler
12-08-07, 15:31
Quote from the Avari Hotel as to why they charge and register 'guests'. Do you believe this?Partly. There is a legal requirement to register guests and the Hotel can get fined if the there are unregistered guests on the premises. There are checks from time to time by the LE. This information came from someone in the hotel industry.

Of course the extra charge bit is just the hotel cashing in, All the LE would care about is the registration, not how much was being charged.

11Bravo
12-08-07, 16:12
Quote from the Avari Hotel as to why they charge and register 'guests'. Do you believe this?What the "hotel source" posted "elsewhere":

From the beginning this “policing of guests” was not focused at P4P – P4P is just being caught up within this regulation.

Hotels are required by LAW to register EVERY person visiting a guest room, whether staying overnight or not. When you do the standard check-in on arrival, the reception will take a copy of all passports and these are scanned into an online LE system, together with info on where you have come from & length of stay (taken from the card you complete.). If the LE discover an unregistered guest the hotel will be fined Dhs 5,000 on the first case, then Dhs 10,000 for every unregistered guest after that.

How will the LE know if you register all guests or not? – they do simple audits (not P4P focused) and if the hotel is not entering the data properly (i.e. they do not register anybody in the room, they mistakenly register 6 people in 1 room, they scan the Mr. but not Mrs., thus makes a discrepancy with immigration arrivals) – all these issues makes the LE “focus” on the hotel to enforce the rule properly, and the management to avoid the fines.

When you walk in with a "guest" it will be down to the reception / security / concierge to judge whether to approach you or not and enquire about your guest.

The LE does monitor this. I was skeptical at first when they told me this, given the volume of people that check-in every day in Dubai, but experience shows that suddenly the LE will turn up at the hotel and ask questions about a person THEY KNOW is staying there, how long, and who is with them. Obviously the information is taken from the database.

The amount of enforcement by the hotel (which will include registering married couples or not) will be down to a combination of issues the LE has with the hotel and management policy - and will not be easy to know which one is the factor driving the enforcement by staff. If the LE has “focused” on a particular hotel for a period, you can be sure management will be instructing staff to take a tougher line. If management take no notice, then the LE can object to renewing the trade Licence of the hotel at its next renewal – something they are not afraid to mention when they visit.

This will explain why some hotels like York get away with a good P4P bar as they have a strict policy with guests, which gives them no LE issues on their rooms – the LE (upto now) have been rather relaxed with bars as there is CCTV recording everyone who goes into / out of such venues.

I believe LE are more focused on terrorist / organized crime issues, as opposed to P4P, it is just that P4P is caught up (which is what most of us spend a good deal of time doing!!) in any tightening of rules.

My opinion – P4P will not go away. The authorities will always do the PR bit of shutting places down, purges, etc – no different to London or other cities. The P4P scene will no doubt change and adapt to the new rules, but there will always be P4P – more girls, less girls, lower quality, higher prices – who knows….

Selective enforcement by the LE is a key issue - whether we like it or not – the more of a rumpus you make with the LE or locals the more they will “throw the book at you” – trying to argue and fight for something that is against the law will not get you anywhere – frustrating as it is – especially when you see others getting away with it.

Sporadic
12-09-07, 09:31
Quote from the Avari Hotel as to why they charge and register 'guests'. Do you believe this?`
Actually Slugger, I am stunned that they would be so upfront about it.

This jibes perfectly with all the intel I have gathered over the years (SteveSTX jump in if you would like) and they seem to be apologizing for not being able to break the law on your behalf. Damned reasonable in my book, they were not judgmental at all (in my read) and that IS a positive.

The hotels (IMHO) put themselves at risk by being discreet, and tend to do so for customers who are the same. I get reports from wg´s "the bellboys were polite and found me a taxi" or "the security and staff gave me a smile, and a nod, but no hard looks" or "they said welcome back to me when I came in!."

I think that the hotels who are helpful to me deserve my patronage and thanks (and tips.)

My humble suggestion is, if you stay in a GF hotel, and they handle things well, ask to see the manager, and tell them how much you enjoyed staying at their hotel (no specifics, obviously) and that the staff were excellent. Dispensing small tips (even 10 Dhs. will do) to friendly staff goes a long way in ensuring an enjoyable visit.

YMMV

Slugger
12-09-07, 10:28
I think that the hotels who are helpful to me deserve my patronage and thanks (and tips.)
YMMV

Well after my initial hurumphing about the place I am starting to see the other side of things, and I guess, if the LE were there, they did us some kind of favour.

Its always a difficult one to judge, I did not see anyone suspicious in the lobby, the charges were a first, and having your evenings entertainment blighted with beurocracy and relatively expensive surcharges (85Dhs per guest in the Grand Hyatt 5 star by comparison) before getting into the lift gave me the hump.

This was on top of the hotel screwing up the booking and one of us not getting a room when he turned up at 02.30 on the first night and having to get a friend out of bed at 3.00am, despite having confirmed it 4 times, and not getting the room arrangment we also confirmed 4 times.

It was the last straw at the time.

Zing Uk
12-09-07, 18:01
sky is falling: while this crackdown is getting publicity, it is only one of dozens i have weathered in the last few years. i suggest it is more window dressing than actual "zero tolerance." as many have pointed out, someone is sponsoring the visa´s, and to date, they have not been a target.agreed that its not a zero tolerance policy or we would all probably be locked by now also but i do think its more than a normal sweep. from the latest info i've heard they not targetting the clubs themselves too much but picking up the girls when they get back home.....if offered to her place i suggest you refuse! 3 or 4 of princess l's friends have now gone back voluntarily to prc at least until the heat settles so there are 2 regular rattlers gone and the rest of her house aren't coming out t play. they have heard it through the grapevine it will continue until the 10th.

keep it (safely) cocked,

zing

J7723
12-11-07, 09:55
Gents,

Sheraton Deira, at least up to a year ago, had a nice club attached. Out front door to the right. Decent selection most nights and hotel was GF. How handy is that! Anyway would appreciate any updates given the recent events if this club is still "alive". And if the hotel is still GF.

Many thanks in advance.

Sporadic
12-12-07, 01:25
but i do think its more than a normal sweep...but picking up the girls when they get back home...
they have heard it through the grapevine it will continue until the 10th.
it is possible that i am taking too long a view of this crackdown, but while very troublesome to the targeted demographic, it seems to be just another manifestation of what i have seen (i wanted to say dozens of times, but the real number would be around 9 times) before.

i have seen girls (both cis and prc) picked up for no particular reason, simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. ladies with valid visas, ladies without visas (expired) and those who suffered just plain bad luck.

does it suck? of course it does.

do i have a solution? sadly, no.

if you are in a position to offer sanctuary to "at risk" ladies (and there have been several fine gentleman members who have done so, and i salute each and every one of you for what you do) then great!

if you are like me (not local, but frequent visitor) all you can do is hope for the best, and be there (the ticket price to go home, rather than extended jail time) if the ladies find themselves in deep shite. done it three times, and i personally felt it was the best money i ever spent.

as always, ymmv.

zing, thanks for the proposed "end date" this is valuable intel, and should be passed to the "community."

Cons68
12-12-07, 05:04
Just a note on this. My driver has been in Dubai for, I think, 15 years. His views were as follows:
-When I first came all girls Ugandans, then one day, Ugandans gone
-Then Indian girls came, then one day they were gone
-Then it was Russian and stanis
-Then it was Chinese

So it seems that yes, there may be substantial changes in the demographic but the game does not stop... of course maybe one day the may decide to stop it for all. But I would not count on this more than on getting a taxi at 6PM. Just my view.
I may be hosting a Chinese gf of anoher regular as Marina seems to be safe so far.

It is possible that I am taking too long a view of this crackdown, but while very troublesome to the targeted demographic, it seems to be just another manifestation of what I have seen (I wanted to say dozens of times, but the real number would be around 9 times) before.

I have seen girls (both CIS and PRC) picked up for no particular reason, simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Ladies with valid visas, ladies without visas (expired) and those who suffered just plain bad luck.

Does it suck? Of course it does.

Do I have a solution? Sadly, no.

If you are in a position to offer sanctuary to "at risk" ladies (and there have been several fine gentleman members who have done so, and I salute each and every one of you for what you do) then great!

If you are like me (not local, but frequent visitor) all you can do is hope for the best, and BE THERE (the ticket price to go home, rather than extended jail time) if the ladies find themselves in deep shite. Done it three times, and I personally felt it was the best money I ever spent.

As always, YMMV.

Zing, thanks for the proposed "end date" this is valuable intel, and should be passed to the "community."

ExpatCat
12-12-07, 05:46
Just a note on this. My driver has been in Dubai for, I think, 15 years. His views were as follows:
-When I first came all girls Ugandans, then one day, Ugandans gone
-Then Indian girls came, then one day they were gone

It seems as though it's time to bring back the Ugandans . . .

Just a thought :)

Expatcat

Mahku
12-12-07, 08:13
Novotel at the World Trade Centre is still guest friendly. They do check ID however. They also run off and make a copy of the ID, resulting in you and your girl having to stand around. So instead of the walk of shame it's the "stand around and be gawked at" of shame. They were especially slow and fumbling making the copy, so there was plenty of gawking to be had.

The hotel is connected to the convention center. There's free wireless internet there and in the hotel lobby. Within walking distance there's a decent supermarket. That's this season's cool weather walking distance I should say. You can quickly get to the underpass that takes you to Crowne Plaza and the eateries up and down that road. It's also an easy walk to take your girl for a drink at the top of Emirates Towers. So the Novotel isn't as bad as it seems for those without a car.

The pool is nice enough. But the sun only hits the area for a certain few hours because of being surrounded by the building. The gym is just ok, sort of basic.

The rooms are ok. If you're up a few floors the views are decent if not spectacular. There's an in room safe and other things you might expect.

The damage, booked on expedia, was $156 a night taxes included. This isn't too bad for this time of year in Dubai. Breakfast was an extra 70 dirhams.

Blorecasanova
12-12-07, 19:57
Hi guys,

I am from Bangalore (India). I will be in Dubai from 19th-25th December. I have read from the forum about the Dubai scene during this time. Not so sexiting

Can I have some suggestion from seniors please?

BangaloreCasanova

11Bravo
12-12-07, 20:38
novotel at the world trade centre is still guest friendly. ... so the novotel isn't as bad as it seems for those without a car.great report - the basics and then some.

they have heard it through the grapevine it will continue until the 10th.i wouldn't count that much on the grapevine. i'd say at least end of eid - religious holidays seem to bring out the intolerance in people. then, on the horizon, dsf, and the city must be clean for the "tourist" shopping families. i'd say a good time to come back is post chinese new year.

Nav Star
12-13-07, 13:56
I need help from experts and seniors

I do visit Dubai most of the time but liv in friend house, whats the best afordable hotel to live where you can get most of diffrent type of girls for the sex

Or there is any contacts to visit the hotels

Plz let me know.

Thanks

Cure For Pain
12-13-07, 23:50
Blah. Last two nights the front desk has insisted not just on a passport copy but the original. What a pain. Thursday night there was actually a short queue of guys registering their girls. Friday my GF was in town and I brought her. The guy at the desk started to say something about "same procedure as last night" before I shot him the most murderous look I've ever had. Fortunately chica didn't notice.Urgent question urgent

What is current status of 4 point Sheraton?

Gfe: green of red.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was orginally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Cure For Pain,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Cure For Pain
12-13-07, 23:53
Who Is Able To Tell?

What Is The Current Status Of The 4 Point Sheraton?

Gfe. Code Green Or Other Status.

Thanks In Advance

======================================

Hi Cure For Pain,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Ericklein
12-14-07, 11:27
I was there last week and there was absolutely no problem. Just tip the security guy 10 USD and he will be very happy to see you every night with a different girl! The first night they asked the girl to show her passport (she had only a copy). I asked the security guy to bring the copy back to the room. He knocked on the door and started to explain to me that there are some problems sometimes etc. I gave him 10 USD and all problem were solved at once!

On the other nights, I was giving him the 10 USD in the entrance and they didn't even need a copy of the girl's passport.

But take, I am talking about the old 4P Sheraton and not the new one. If you read some posts before mine, there was a problem in the new one and they even denied the entry in one case!

Enjoy!

[QUOTE=Cure For Pain]Who Is Able To Tell?

What Is The Current Status Of The 4 Point Sheraton?

Gfe. Code Green Or Other Status.

Thanks In Advance

Sporadic
12-14-07, 14:09
I feel a wall of flame building... :0

Piper1
12-14-07, 14:27
Burn cream. I feel a wall of flame building... :0Sporadic - I think you meant to post in the "health Issues" thread. Anyway, I hope this helps (just remember to use it on the right place) ;):

From MSNBC Breaking news: 'Be advised, hemorrhoid cream not for the face: Drug maker issues warning against using ointment as a cosmetic.

OSLO - German drugmaker Schering warned consumers on Thursday not to use hemorrhoid cream on their faces. The warning came after a male stylist said on Norwegian television that many photo models used the cream in the morning to get rid of puffy eyes ...'

Piper1
12-14-07, 14:39
Gents,

Sheraton Deira, at least up to a year ago, had a nice club attached. Out front door to the right. Decent selection most nights and hotel was GF. How handy is that! Anyway would appreciate any updates given the recent events if this club is still "alive". And if the hotel is still GF.

Many thanks in advance.I heard a few months ago it was closed as part of the 'big bust' (so to speak). However, a pal went there recently, and it's still alive and kicking. I remember some real cuties in the club (similar mix of nationalities to Rattlesnake, but many more CIS blondies). But that Deira traffic - no thanks! It can take 45 minutes just from the clocktower to Sheraton - faster to walk.

J7723
12-14-07, 16:36
I heard a few months ago it was closed as part of the 'big bust' (so to speak). However, a pal went there recently, and it's still kicking. I remember some real cuties in the club (similar mix of nationalities to Rattlesnake, but many more CIS blondies). But that Deira traffic - no thanks! It can take 45 minutes just from the clocktower to Sheraton - faster to walk.Piper1,

Thanks much for the update. Breathing easier as there are no other hotels available last week of January, when all the hotels nearly double their rates. I know the traffic is a hassle but if you're staying at the hotel the club is a short stumble and elevator ride to your room. Tks again for the info.

11Bravo
12-14-07, 18:31
Today at 02:53
Today at 02:50WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FORUM?!?!? A 1st time poster asks a question, doesn't get an answer, and so has to post a SECOND time!! Where are the senior members? How inconsiderate are you? Now he's a two poster... He WANTS answers, so what are you waiting for?

Cons68
12-14-07, 18:59
Yes, we should demote those with more than 1,000 posts. Even more we should loot and split their mistresses, photo collections and mobile phones with agendas!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FORUM?!?!? A 1st time poster asks a question, doesn't get an answer, and so has to post a SECOND time!! Where are the senior members? How inconsiderate are you? Now he's a two poster... He WANTS answers, so what are you waiting for?

Cure For Pain
12-14-07, 22:54
Sorry guys,

No caps this time. I did wonder whether there is chance in status of 4 Points Sheraton. I do like to know, since Iam flyin in to Dubai and will change hotel in case the hotel is code : red (nowadays)

I did have a great time last month in 4Points, fucking a small CIS with leaking pussy: a real squiter. Anyone in for a good shower?

Cheers Cure

Sporadic
12-15-07, 06:56
I did have a great time last month in 4Points, fucking a small CIS with leaking pussy: a real squiter. Anyone in for a good shower?
Thanks for the detailed FR CFP.

Cons68
12-15-07, 07:56
CFP it seems you are not very much into irony... so I will try to explain it. most people see this forum as a 'report-only". If you know something you put it here so people and come and "search" the status of hotels. The most recent ones would inform you about the status, so no need to ask.

The reasoning is simple enough... report once, read many (as opposed to answering every single person who asks about a hotel that could trigger a number of responses as nobody would know if they are the one with the most up to date information essentially making the whole thing useless due to a very poor signal to noise ratio)

Given these assumptions by daring to post a question (not once, but twice in 3 minutes) you may have come across to some people (not to me of course) as selfish, lazy and narcissistic... a little bit like the people who presses the up and down buttons for the elevator (btw is it legal to shoot them, or at least beat them up, in Dubai?). I think by now you should be getting the picture.

Well, it seems you were lucky enough to get a reply to your post (hint: use the little arrows on your browser to scroll down or even better, press the button called "Search this thread") You will get plenty of information, and yes the information may be telling opposite things... so instead of asking again (people already told THEIR experiences) use your own judgement and ask at the airport about the status of the hotel to the person stamping your passport. As part of Dubai' lift face for the tourist season all of them are part of a tourist-info plan; give them all the details and they will kindly advise you.

And yes, it would have taken less time to copy these reports and spoon-feed them to you but:
i) My ratio of effort employed in work vs sex is skewed in the wrong direction (therefore I am in a very bad mood)
ii) I am a sadistic that has fun pointing people's weaknesses (and I was watching The Wall a couple of nights ago in TCM)
iii) I believe that by posting this I will educate not only you but a whole generation of "askers"
iv) All of the above

Sorry guys,

No caps this time. I did wonder whether there is chance in status of 4 Points Sheraton. I do like to know, since Iam flyin in to Dubai and will change hotel in case the hotel is code : red (nowadays)

Cheers Cure

11Bravo
12-15-07, 11:47
I did have a great time last month in 4Points

CFP it seems you are not very much into irony... But I certainly am. When I read post #3, thought the same thing: WTF?

The favorite hotels are often reported on, which is fine, as it provides recent info, which punters appreciate (just like YOURSELF, CFP). Of course, you do have to actually read PREVIOUS reports, maybe even the unfathomable 2 pages back.

You want ANSWERS NOW, but what have you contributed during your YEAR + membership [Regular Member, Join Date: 10-27-06]?

On 2nd thought, don't bother; your "record" speaks for itself.

Bouwalda
12-15-07, 14:22
There has been several reports on the new four points can someone clarify the present status

Is it gf?

Thanks

Barcrawler
12-16-07, 05:12
There has been several reports on the new four points can someone clarify the present status

Is it gf?

ThanksOn the 2nd December Unrii took the time to post very clearly exactly what the requirements were if you were taking a girl into the NEW 4 points.

Ericklein on the 12 December posted in clear, precise, detail the situation at the OLD 4 points.

Of course YMMV, and the status may even vary by the hour and with the staff on duty. But the way this information is kept current is by guys like Unirii and Eriklein posting such clear and unambiguous reports.

Bizzie
12-17-07, 04:24
Hey guys,
Does any one have good/recent info on apartment rentals for 5-6 days?
I want to try the apartment this time around. Getting a little tired of the overpriced hotels.
Thanks.

French Canadia
12-17-07, 06:23
Hi Bizzie,

I am including a link for a listing a several Hotel Appartements in different sectors of Dubai. Not so sure it is less costly for you to do that also keep in mind that losts of those will not be GF.

http://www.southtravels.com/middleeast/uae/apartments.html

Regards

FC

Hunter105
12-17-07, 11:28
Got very good experience with Chelsea Tower appartements. Direct access from car parking to room without passing main security. No problems with WG and also not with 2 at the same time.

Hey guys,

Does any one have good/recent info on apartment rentals for 5-6 days?

I want to try the apartment this time around. Getting a little tired of the overpriced hotels.

Thanks.

Mike Mike
12-17-07, 17:36
Hi,

Very nice environment in outside but inside was very loudly with music and a few people was dancing, waitress force to order something, if you are not intersted to order something just say " No " he or she will be back after 5 minutes.

11Bravo
12-18-07, 10:13
... waitress force to order something, if you are not intersted to order something just say " No " he or she will be back after 5 minutes.The main purpose of a bar being to sell beverages... And why some have cover charges... To avoid the "harassment", just buy one...

Bizzie
12-20-07, 03:03
Hi Bizzie,

I am including a link for a listing a several Hotel Appartements in different sectors of Dubai. Not so sure it is less costly for you to do that also keep in mind that losts of those will not be GF.

http://www.southtravels.com/middleeast/uae/apartments.html

Regards

FC
Did youmea that lots of apartments will not be GF?
That's surprising!

Dialvishal
12-21-07, 09:06
I just wanted to know if Sea View is GF or not?

French Canadia
12-22-07, 05:49
Did youmea that lots of apartments will not be GF?
That's surprising!I live in the Golden triangle in a area called the Sands, there are many appartements here and many of them will either not let you take WG in your place because of all the families that also live in the building or will ask for a passport copy of the lady visiting you. Most of these appartement have a security desk and cameras all over the place not as easy to sneek in as some might think.

FC

Warbucks
12-26-07, 04:33
Read the report in the Dubai report section.

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2394

Dialvishal
12-26-07, 08:13
Sea View Hotel is GF or not.

Moghul
12-29-07, 19:36
Guys,

I usually am in dubai only in trnasit and as said in my earlier post I can only avail daytime actions. Can somebody guide me as to which hotel coffee shops have WGs at daytime, and what is the distribution, ie PRCs/chinese/CIS?

I remember an early post which talked of Broadway coffee shops and arab girls, iranian, moroccans being there. Can someone please give an update?

If a day is all I have where to hit?

ExpatCat
12-30-07, 04:49
Sea View Hotel is GF or not.

D,
If you look at the top right of the Hotel Information bar, you'll see a very useful tag which is 'Search This Thread'. This is the search engine.
If you type 'Seaview' you'll find a load of information. About six posts down is one with Bravo's excellent list of Hotels in DXB and info as to how 'friendly' they are.

Check it out.

Or to put it another way, UTFSE !

Cheers

Expatcat

P.S. Moghul,
Broadway or TGIF would be topics to search for.

Disappointed
12-30-07, 12:35
I remember an early post which talked of Broadway coffee shops and arab girls, iranian, moroccans being there. Can someone please give an update?

If a day is all I have where to hit?Moghul,

Broadway has NO Arabs, Iranians or Morrocans (who are mostly Arab anyway!)

It is frequented by Armenian and Azeri girls who present themselves as one of the above. Having said that, if it difficult to tell the difference so you can act it as you are treating yourself to a middleeastener.

Bizzie
01-01-08, 23:10
I live in the Golden triangle in a area called the Sands, there are many appartements here and many of them will either not let you take WG in your place because of all the families that also live in the building or will ask for a passport copy of the lady visiting you. Most of these appartement have a security desk and cameras all over the place not as easy to sneek in as some might think.

FC
Merci FC.

Does anyone have any experience with flats out there in the Marina area?
Bizzie.

Troublesome78
01-02-08, 18:05
Happy new year to everyone!

Planning a visit to Dubai in March and was wondering if any updates as to whether Avari hotel in Deira is still GF.

Also goes anyone have any info as to whether the Grand Moov hotel in Deira is GF.

Cheers

Cons68
01-03-08, 07:43
I live in Marina, never experienced any problem with security. The girls in the coffee shop downstairs now when I am bringing somebody because I order croisssants (usually only bread) and they provided a detailed report including nationalitites) to miss A... besides that the only issue is that girls will put you in the idiot/with money cathegory and will assume that you will pay more.

Merci FC.

Does anyone have any experience with flats out there in the Marina area?
Bizzie.

Aimara
01-04-08, 00:15
Thinking about my next trip; does anyone on the forum have any experience of staying at the Park Hyatt and whether or not it is girl friendly? Any advice gratefully received

My experiences to date have been;

Hilton, Green
Taj, Green/Amber
Grand Hyatt, Amber/Red
Emirates Towers, pain in the rear end
Shangri-la, Green/Amber but the rooms are really pokey

Better Alone
01-04-08, 15:21
Thinking about my next trip; does anyone on the forum have any experience of staying at the Park Hyatt and whether or not it is girl friendly? Any advice gratefully received

My experiences to date have been;

Hilton, Green
Taj, Green/Amber
Grand Hyatt, Amber/Red
Emirates Towers, pain in the rear end
Shangri-la, Green/Amber but the rooms are really pokeyHi,

I stayed there, they didn't told anything first night but the girl I took next day said that they are not wellcomed in this Hotel so we entered from back door (creek side) and there werent any problems. I advise you not to use the main door very often.

Studley
01-06-08, 10:23
Got very good experience with Chelsea Tower appartements. Direct access from car parking to room without passing main security. No problems with WG and also not with 2 at the same time.Does this mean you don't have to "sign in" the girls when you enter the hotel ? I'm sure the hotel security see that you have 1 or 2 girls with you.

BionicMan
01-12-08, 10:24
Has anyone any update whether the Ramee Royal (near Maktoum Bridge) is GF?
There was a report mid last year on Ramee Hotel, but not sure it is the same.

Peruvian
01-12-08, 13:16
I am due to stay there next week. Can anyone contribute anything re it.

I am assuming like its sister hotel the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Skeikh Zayed road bringing back companions wont be an issue.

I imagine it is not open long enough to attract its own bar scene and even if it did the ladies would be trying it on thinking people dont know any better but if anyone could add anything I'd appreciate.

Could anyone tell me how far out from town it is via taxi and also will getting taxis be an issue.
I do have the option of staying downtown but this hotel looks superb on the pictures and my friends are staying there so it suits

For my part I will right a detailed report on my trip while there and on my return.
I think it will be useful to many to get a tourist viewpoint on the scene in Dubai currently (albeit a tourist that knows what he is doing)

This board while a superb read is hard at times to follow for a tourist due to the number of regulars posting using acronyms and shortcuts eg jockeys (where is it what is it etc. it took me 2 days of reading the forum to find out about it

11Bravo
01-13-08, 02:39
This board while a superb read is hard at times to follow for a tourist due to the number of regulars posting using acronyms and shortcuts eg jockeys (where is it what is it etc. it took me 2 days of reading the forum to find out about itBeen said before: First stop: Reports of distinction thread...

Richa Poura
01-13-08, 12:32
I am due to stay there next week. Can anyone contribute anything re it.

I am assuming like its sister hotel the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Skeikh Zayed road bringing back companions wont be an issue.

I imagine it is not open long enough to attract its own bar scene and even if it did the ladies would be trying it on thinking people dont know any better but if anyone could add anything I'd appreciate.

Could anyone tell me how far out from town it is via taxi and also will getting taxis be an issue.

I do have the option of staying downtown but this hotel looks superb on the pictures and my friends are staying there so it suits.I posted some info on the Intercon a few weeks ago. Can't help you with GF status but old Intercon was green plus! Only a couple of bars are open and are very quiet. No girls when I was there. Hotel has its own limo taxis (small surcharge on normal taxi rate) and out of rush hour only 15 mins to Bur Dubai, Sh Zhahed etc.

R P

Shostakovich
01-14-08, 17:02
Dear Gentlemen,

after long time I am happy to come to Dubai again! As I understand the situation in the hotels has changed a lot?

Can sombody be so kind and confirm me if the following hotel are GF or not. Sorry but most of the updates are 8 Month or older!

My options are:

Marriot apartments
Metropoliten, Sheikh Zayed Road
Sheraton, Creek ..but I dont like the long walk of shame
The Palace, The Old Town

Thank you very much for your quick reponse

Shos

Hotrod8181
01-14-08, 17:17
I am looking for budget style accomodation in Dubai (under $150 per night).

Is the Ibis GF?

Can you recommend other hotels in that price range that is? I am just looking for a clean room within reasonable distance of tourist and night spots.

Delhi Friend
01-18-08, 14:18
Hi guys, I am new to this site and have registered recently. I am a regular visitor since last 3 yrs to Dubai.

I stayed at Hyatt Regency last year in month of March and found it totally safe for mongering. I believe it is safe in a hotel to pay "Room Supplement" then taking risks and finding out other ways to avoid "walk of shame" or LE. I had a nice time for 3 nights all spent at premiere there itself. Quality place without any hassle of going to other places and wasting time in taxis.

All this is advised for a new comer to Dubai who is fully prepared to enjoy without any risks.

I am going next week on 24th Jan and have planned my stay at Crown Plaza & Raddison Deira for 2 nights each (Hyatt was unavailable) after going through immense amount of study on this site and knowing from fellow mongers. I will keep you informed with my latest experience. Planned to try out KUBU (when I am at Radisson) & Rattlesnake for a change along with Premiere which is my priority. Quality Stuff.

Steamer33
01-19-08, 08:53
Planned to try out KUBU (when I am at Radisson) & Rattlesnake for a change along with Premiere which is my priority. Quality Stuff.When at the Radisson also check out the lobby bar, called Marbles, band are quality eye candy and there's always a WG presence in there, though quality varies. Enjoy.

Steamer33

Cooldoc72
01-19-08, 22:15
Hi,

Does any one have or heard of any experiences at the hotel apartments.

Unfortunately dont have too much choices due to affordable vacancies at the reasonably nice hotels.

My left choices are:

Jormand or Fortune Suites

Have usually stayed in hotels so dont have any clue of these being GF?

Will definitely post FR ending the trip!

Have fun!

ExpatCat
01-20-08, 04:47
Hi,
I've just confirmed that I'll be coming down to DXB for the Santana concert in a few weeks time and will be staying at the new Intercontinental at Festival City. I've checked the threads and there is very little info on this hotel since it's relatively new.

Since I'm not familiar with the area of Festival City, realistically, which are the closest venues for mongering. Is it reasonably close to the Golden Triangle, or would I have to go looking at the Premier in the Hyatt for upmarket, or the Garage for downmarket? I get the impression from looking at a map that it's a fair distance away from the Rattler.

Any further information regarding the new Intercon would be gratefully received.

Cheers,

Expatcat

Steamer33
01-20-08, 06:39
Hi,

I've just confirmed that I'll be coming down to DXB for the Santana concert in a few weeks time and will be staying at the new Intercontinental at Festival City. I've checked the threads and there is very little info on this hotel since it's relatively new.

Since I'm not familiar with the area of Festival City, realistically, which are the closest venues for mongering. Is it reasonably close to the Golden Triangle, or would I have to go looking at the Premier in the Hyatt for upmarket, or the Garage for downmarket? I get the impression from looking at a map that it's a fair distance away from the Rattler.You've nothing there within walking distance but take a cab and you've got a wide choice.

It's an easy 10-15 min cab ride, depending on traffic and time of night, from there to either Deira's Radisson, Premiere etc or over the Creek to GT (slightly further away). Probably cost about Dh20.

Rattler is further away but via new Business Bay bridge and Al Khail Road is just as quick to get to from there - again about 15 mins in a cab and probably about Dh25-30.

Steamer33

Richa Poura
01-20-08, 11:07
I can confirm Ibis is 100% GF.

Also try Sheraton Four Points, both the old one and the new one in Bud Dubai.

R P

I am looking for budget style accomodation in Dubai (under $150 per night).

Is the Ibis GF?

Can you recommend other hotels in that price range that is? I am just looking for a clean room within reasonable distance of tourist and night spots.

Richa Poura
01-20-08, 11:09
The last time a mate of mine stayed at the Jorman it was definitely not GF. Same goes for many hotel apartments as they aim to be family firendly. Try Ramee, Dar Al Sondos or other Meridein apartments.

R P

Hi,

Does any one have or heard of any experiences at the hotel apartments.

Unfortunately dont have too much choices due to affordable vacancies at the reasonably nice hotels.

My left choices are:

Jormand or Fortune Suites

Have usually stayed in hotels so dont have any clue of these being GF?

Will definitely post FR ending the trip!

Have fun!

Richa Poura
01-20-08, 11:12
I've posted a fair bit about the new Intercon in this very forum - try a search ! The answer is about 20 minutes from all the venues you mention out of rush hour. During rush hour who knows.

R P

Hi,

Since I'm not familiar with the area of Festival City, realistically, which are the closest venues for mongering. Is it reasonably close to the Golden Triangle, or would I have to go looking at the Premier in the Hyatt for upmarket, or the Garage for downmarket? I get the impression from looking at a map that it's a fair distance away from the Rattler.

Any further information regarding the new Intercon would be gratefully received.

Cheers,

Expatcat

ExpatCat
01-21-08, 04:54
I've posted a fair bit about the new Intercon in this very forum - try a search ! The answer is about 20 minutes from all the venues you mention out of rush hour. During rush hour who knows.

R P

RP,

Thanks for taking time to reply. I did do a search, I also took the time to check all your previous posts by clicking on your name and then following the tab saying find all previous reports by this person. However, not finding exactly what I was looking for, I needed clarification.
It would be pretty poor for a senior member did not to go into depth and RTFF before asking a question regarding a hotel.

Steamer,
Thanks for the information regarding the time it it likely to take. While I'm reasonably familiar with DXB (ask Bravo about when I 'pinched' his 'date'), the Business Bridge is new to me. Everything tends to change every six months if you're outside the country. You probably don't notice it so much if you live there :_) I eagerly await the FR from Peruvian who should be staying at the new Intercontinental this week.

If anyone would like to meet up for a drink before the Santana concert, please let me know and PM me.

Cheers

Expatcat

11Bravo
01-21-08, 13:32
ask Bravo about when I 'pinched' his 'date'Expatcat is the type that WILL drive the baseline, even on his "friends". But knows his way around dxb, at least the "old" part.

Peruvian
01-22-08, 12:30
Its a very impressive hotel. The lobby is a bit different as it is long and narrow with all the restaurants and bars off to each side. There are little couches dotted around that were occupied by potential ladies from time to time but it was hard to tell if they were working or not.

The Bar Kaiki will have a good scene in time but for now it is too early. There were a couple of potential's there but in truth it was too difficult to tell and I certainly was not going to take a chance and approach.

It was no problem whatsoever bringing Guests to your room. No one asked any of us for paperwork or to register someone. It was a case of straight in no questions asked.

Another point worth noting is that while on the map it looks to be well outside the centre in reality it is just past the New bridge and is no more that 7-10 minutes from the airport places (which imo were the best places but more on that later)

It is a hotel that is being pitched very high and perhaps the clientele it attracts will be hoping to get the high end of the price range also.

Delhi Friend
01-22-08, 15:09
When at the Radisson also check out the lobby bar, called Marbles, band are quality eye candy and there's always a WG presence in there, though quality varies. Enjoy.

Steamer33Thanks a lot maite. I will definitely try out. I have just added a report 2 days prior to my departure from delhi, if you could add on any more suggesions.

Member #2453
01-22-08, 17:08
I will be returning back to Dubai in February after a gap of two years, can someone update if Ramada Burdubai is still GF friendly? Any members stay there recently?

Bonkingmad
01-22-08, 17:12
Hi,

Can anyone help a first timer in Dubai. Will be visiting Dubai for the 1st time this week and looking for a nice GF hotel close to Emirates Tower (preferably walking distance)?

Thanks in advance

Bonkingmad
01-22-08, 17:15
Hi,

Can anyone help a 1st time visitor to Dubai please? Looking for a nice GF hotel close to Emirates Towers (preferably walking distance)

Thanks in advance

Alfifi
01-23-08, 07:08
Can anybody recommend where to go close to the Sofitel Hotel?

I will be in Dubai in Feb. for my first time and would like to know, where there is some action.

Thank you for your kind comments.

Barcrawler
01-23-08, 07:17
Hi,

Can anyone help a 1st time visitor to Dubai please? Looking for a nice GF hotel close to Emirates Towers (preferably walking distance)

Thanks in advanceCrowne Plazza - You can walk through the underpass right out side of the Crowne and come out on the other side of Sheik Zeyed Road a short walk from Emirates Towers. I did it last night in fact.

The Crowne is reported as GF several times in this forum - UTFSE for details.

There is talk about WG's in the hotel. I saw a lone PRC in the bar (Harvesters) last night around 9 who was probably a WG. However I do know a group of civilian PRCs go there some times so tread carefully. There is also the Zinc club, again a civilian establishment but there may be the odd WG.

Bonkingmad
01-23-08, 14:30
Crowne Plazza - You can walk through the underpass right out side of the Crowne and come out on the other side of Sheik Zeyed Road a short walk from Emirates Towers. I did it last night in fact.

The Crowne is reported as GF several times in this forum - UTFSE for details.

There is talk about WG's in the hotel. I saw a lone PRC in the bar (Harvesters) last night around 9 who was probably a WG. However I do know a group of civilian PRCs go there some times so tread carefully. There is also the Zinc club, again a civilian establishment but there may be the odd WG.Thanks for that. Is this area within the Golden Triangle?

Are there many AMP around there and how does one find them?

Funfor Females
01-23-08, 14:42
Crowne Plazza - ........ I saw a lone PRC in the bar (Harvesters) last night around 9 who was probably a WG. However I do know a group of civilian PRCs go there some times so tread carefull.

Yes, I concur with BC about the Crowne Plaza, but if the lone PRC was who I think she probably was (Miss Z) she is an opportunity not to be missed .....Wow!!!! Long black hair, good rack, cracking legs, slightly disaligned teeth and rarely stops smiling. A truely wonderful way to turn a cold damp night into a warm damp night.

A little further along Sh. Zayed Road from the Crowne Plaza is the Towers Rotana Hotel which is definitely GF and has the benefit of Longs Bar in the basement. Longs bar is not prolific but there is often a steady flow of PRC / CIS action from about 2145 onwards. An additional plus is that there is no walk of shame as the route from Longs bar to the elevator does not pass reception.

Barcrawler
01-23-08, 16:28
Thanks for that. Is this area within the Golden Triangle?

Are there many AMP around there and how does one find them?Golden Triangle is a approx 10 AED ($3) US taxi Ride. Easy to get a taxi outside the Crowne after 9 PM.

AMP's - No idea but they were heavily hit during the recent purges

Loxfun
01-23-08, 16:49
In reply to member 2453 I stayed there about 6 weeks ago and totally GF.

11Bravo
01-24-08, 13:02
... and would like to know, where there is some action.I'm just kind of curious: why do you ask?

Member since 04-16-03, 9 posts: Taipai, Moscow, North China, East China, and now Dubai. EVERY one a question on where's the action, but no "paybacks" of FR's as in "this is where I found it, what happened, what I paid, lessons learned, cautions", etc. Yes, I KNOW, this time, you will promise to post an FR. It's not that I care, I know where to go here, but always nice when contemplating a trip elsewhere, to have some FR's to read so as to know the scene.

Shagga 19
01-24-08, 16:00
Has the Majestic Hotel become GF now that it has become part of the night action in the Golden Triangle?

Poonhound69
01-24-08, 16:50
ExpatCat.

I'm glad you have taste in music. I'll be making Santana my first Dubai concert.

A quick note on the business bay crossing:

If taking a cab or driving from the New Intercon to the Golden Triangle via the business bay crossing, it is usually better to take the 2nd exit (Trade center/Zabeel RA) even though you have to track back a little way rather than the first (goes to al-wasl hospital old cyclone area). The first exit gets jammed with people avoiding the tolls on Garhoud bridge.

While the same could be said for business bay - zabeel during rush hour, 5 lanes narrowing to three is a lot better than 1-2. A single fenderbender at one of the little roundabouts can make that route unpassble.

It might cost a dollar or two more, but definitely worth it.

The Rattler is really convenient over business bay and you should run into almost no traffic in that direction in the evenings.

Best of luck, and have fun.

-PH

RP,

Thanks for taking time to reply. I did do a search, I also took the time to check all your previous posts by clicking on your name and then following the tab saying find all previous reports by this person. However, not finding exactly what I was looking for, I needed clarification.
It would be pretty poor for a senior member did not to go into depth and RTFF before asking a question regarding a hotel.

Steamer,
Thanks for the information regarding the time it it likely to take. While I'm reasonably familiar with DXB (ask Bravo about when I 'pinched' his 'date'), the Business Bridge is new to me. Everything tends to change every six months if you're outside the country. You probably don't notice it so much if you live there :_) I eagerly await the FR from Peruvian who should be staying at the new Intercontinental this week.

If anyone would like to meet up for a drink before the Santana concert, please let me know and PM me.

Cheers

Expatcat

Barcrawler
01-25-08, 05:27
Has the Majestic Hotel become GF now that it has become part of the night action in the Golden Triangle?I would think it's still stretching it to say the Majestic is part of the Golden Triangle Night Action. In the Music room last night (Thursday) there were a around 10 WG, mostly Africans and tow or three PRC by about midnight. A group of Filipinas were joined by a group of Filipinos (husbands and BFs) so tread carefully, the place is still mainly civilian. Attraction are reasonable layout, low prices (happy hour until 10, also watch out for all night promotions), music and close proximity to the main hunting grounds.

As for the Hotel, I have no idea. I noticed in a previous post you said you were visiting in September and were considering staying there. What was the outcome of that visit?

J7723
01-25-08, 06:25
Just a comment, notice very little mention of the club attached to the hotel and curious. Is it because its in Deira?

Not considered worth it for M/F ratio? I have been on a few trips there and always found a nice mix of africans and stanis, not too crazy a place. Mixed it in with trips to Cyclone when it was still around. Never really found the time or need to venture elsewhere (was staying at the hotel). I do like one high end (read top shelf quality without arguing toooo much on cost) evening per trip so for Dubai I assume from threads Premiere is the place to go. Will let ya all know. T'chau

Nok101
01-25-08, 12:06
Hello!

We (2 old boys, 40 years) are planning a trip to Dubai in Feb. 08. We are looking for a Hotel, where you have no problems, when you bring a girl to our room. But we don't need a 5* hotel. We need the Hotel only for sleeping. So we need it for a "low price". Can anybody help me with Names of the Hotels?

And another question? GF: stand this for girl friendly?

Thank you for your help

Shagga 19
01-25-08, 12:17
Barcrawler

On my last visit I stayed in the Ramada based upon the fact that the Majestic was listed as not GF. However I have to visit next month and trying to find available hotels at a reasonable price.

NetViking 2008
01-29-08, 16:50
Hi,

I will go after one mounth in Dubai, I've been there already 6 times and always in hyatt regency, can somebody suggest me another hotel with a nightclub like the premiere?

Thanks

Delhi Friend
01-30-08, 13:38
Hi,

I will go after one mounth in Dubai, I've been there already 6 times and always in hyatt regency, can somebody suggest me another hotel with a nightclub like the premiere?

ThanksI have just returned from a stunning trip of mine.(read my reports) Without any doubts BELIEVE me, JUST GO AND HIT THE RADISSON SAS at DEIRA. it has KUBU. awesome simply awesome with all quality stuff like the premiere. dont just think of any other hotel. i have also been staying at hyatt regency last year round so I know your taste and apetite maite.

Delhi Friend
01-31-08, 14:57
Crown Plaza not a good deal if you are looking for quality girls as the only club near to it is Rattlesnake and that does not have quality of high standards (as per my choice). Some regular Africans & PRCs.

But YES, the hotel is very girl friendly. No questions asked. Just the girl has to show a passport copy.

The hotel is also a hassle if you are in a mood to take girls from different clubs because it is neither near to deira nor to golden triangle in bur Dubai.

My suggestion for A grade girl seeking guys:

Radisson SAS at Deira, The KUBU club

Hyatt Regency at Deira, The Premiere club.

Taking a girl to your room at hyatt costs you AED 120 as room supplement and at Radisson no charge. Either ways both are good for Quality seeking punters.

For tourist guys seeking economy and yet hassle free comfort, Choose York, Regal, 4 points Sheraton, Astoria hotel. All the good ones at golden triangle and have their own decent clubs.

I would suggest York since its club is more spacious and comfortable.

Broadway Hotel could be a good choice to stay too as it is in deira, has its own club (operates in day time too, good CIS in late afternoon) and its close to Moscow hotel too.

My choice: Either Hyatt or Radisson, or any good one stated above near to each other in bur Dubai.

Wicked Roger
01-31-08, 16:45
Cross post from Dubai thread as this should be here

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=702076&postcount=4763

Sporadic
01-31-08, 22:41
For tourist guys seeking economy and yet hassle free comfort, Choose York, Regal, 4 points Sheraton, Astoria hotel. All the good ones at golden triangle and have their own decent clubs.
My understanding was that both the York, and the Regal are not GF. Yes, they have the clubs, but staying there, you could find yourself "locked out."

Has something changed recently?

Delhi Friend
02-01-08, 07:18
My understanding was that both the York, and the Regal are not GF. Yes, they have the clubs, but staying there, you could find yourself "locked out."

Has something changed recently?Honestly I only visited to the clubs of these both hotels. I thought as per my own common sence that hotels having their own clubs must be GF. However I stayed at crowne plaza and radisson only. I plan to stay in one of these in near future. But now that you are telling me york & regal is not GF so I might think over and find out when I plan my next visit around September.

11Bravo
02-01-08, 09:28
For tourist guys seeking economy and yet hassle free comfort, Choose York, Regal, 4 points Sheraton, Astoria hotel. All the good ones at golden triangle and have their own decent clubs.I'll 2nd Sporadic: UNLESS something has changed.

A wide misconception: because a hotel has wg's in their CLUB, there will be no problems bringing them to the ROOM. Except for the top end hotels (Hyatt, Radisson), the "lesser" ones seem to want to keep the 2 widely separated.

Cgiuae
02-01-08, 11:33
I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza on a couple of occasions and can confirm that it is GF. If you want to avoid the walk of shame up the long escalators into the main lobby, there is a separate "residence" entrance along the left side of the building. There is only one security there and all your guest will have to do is show copy of passport then you're through to a separate set of elevators to take you up to your room.

I will be staying in the SAS Raddisson in Media City on my next trip. Has anyone had any experiences here? Is the hotel guest friendly?

J7723
02-02-08, 17:54
Ok. Just got back from a saty there. Have to sign in your guests and girls told me there would be a charge but none appeared on my bill. No complaints about that. Star nightclub has about 50-75 on any given night. Mix is African and CIS. Quality not so great but as always there are exceptions. Funny that many were the same as one year ago, couldn't believe that they saty and work same place for so long. My trips to Asia find that after 3 months same club has a almost complete turnover of girls and mamasans. If you happen to be staying there or near its worth a look. I did find a couple that would rank highly anywhere and were easy pickins. I noted many of the so called customers were talkers or cheap, not sure, and left most of the pickins to those with intent. One sweety was corraled by some dude for an hour or so, gave her a look or two then motioned her over and she left the dude cold. All in All good time was had, note that cabs to anywhere are a major hassle. Harder find cabs than A listers.

BionicMan
02-02-08, 22:50
During a couple of days transit I might have the opportunity to meet with a freebie coming from another town in UAE.
So not actaully bringing a ST or LT WG pick up (but hoping to spend a LT with her!:)
All I could RITFF were referrals to GF hotels where WG's are allowed (or not allowed) with different stages of access (just showing passport, or book another room for her, or tip the security or..nobody bothers).
Has anyone here any experience in arriving at one of the GF hotels mentioned in the FF and check in with a (female) companion to share the room with?
Easy to book a double room of course, but since LE can even object if someone shares the taxi....

Any hint will help:)

11Bravo
02-03-08, 04:51
Has anyone here any experience in arriving at one of the GF hotels mentioned in the FF and check in with a (female) companion to share the room with?While "co-habitation" is illegal, I'd say very dependent on where you're from (with a heavy emphasis on color). A white westerner should have no problems (well, bit dependent on her color), but doubt they'll ask for a marriage license :), giving you the benefit of the doubt (and eager for your money). Someone from the subcontinent (where mixed marriages are rare), MIGHT raise more questions. Booking a double room should minimize any other problems.

Barcrawler
02-03-08, 06:06
Has anyone here any experience in arriving at one of the GF hotels mentioned in the FF and check in with a (female) companion to share the room with?Your more likely to get fleeced that reported IMHO. A European friend of mine is married to a PRC. They are based in Abu Dhabi and wanted to meet some friends in Dubai one weekend. They booked an inexpensive 3 star for the night. On arrival the hotel attempted to charge well over the agreed price. Why? “That price is for couples of the same nationality sir (smirk, smirk)". Evidence of marriage was produced along with a threat to report to tourist authorities and lo and behold a discounted version of the original price was charged. I would suspect that this type of thing would be far less likely to happen in a larger, better quality hotel.

Sporadic
02-03-08, 07:28
I have some limited experience with this issue. Meeting a plausible wife-like freebie, I just checked us in, here are our passports, thank you very much. We were both on tourist visas. Zero problems. As described by the previous posters, there is a presumption of innocence in some cases.

On several other occasions, I spent a week with a locally based "WGfriend" (coining a phrase here?) and check-in together would have stretched plausibility (age, pp copy etc.) so when I checked into my booked double, I simply stated that my "wife" would be arriving later, and collected two room keys.

Granted, some eyebrows were raised when she arrived, but by the second day, when they realized, she was not the first in a string of serial wives, things went back to normal. they never bothered asking for her PP info.

Obviously, some of this will be hotel dependent.

I suggest that a good attitude will go a long way here, if you look like you are skulking about, the hotel types can be emboldened to enquire in more depth. Think about it, none of this would cross your mind with the wife in tow.

Good luck.

My Kapitan
02-03-08, 08:59
Easy to book a double room of course, but since LE can even object if someone shares the taxi....

I stayed at the Hilton (Creek), JW Marriott and Crowne Plaza with my then GF (now wife) and had no trouble. She is a blonde Russsian BTW and half my age. Double room booked always and she checked in with me. Passport copy taken. Best of all though no questions at all when bringing in another girl or couples (sometimes wgs, sometimes swingers).

There might be a question if you book in alone and she arrives a day or so later. Best to stick to known GF hotels in any case.

MK

Sporadic
02-03-08, 12:29
There might be a question if you book in alone and she arrives a day or so later.

Not my experience. As reported, never had a problem in 4 different 5 stars.

Of course, YMMV.

Barcrawler
02-03-08, 13:55
so when I checked into my booked double, I simply stated that my "wife" would be arriving later, and collected two room keys.I just remembered that some time ago a colleague of mine checked his "wife" into one of the notoriously non GF Golden Sands.

Reception knew what was happening and when to great lengths to explain that if she was a regestered guest in that room she would have access to the room at any time and the hotel would not be responsible for any "problems".

Nom Nam Num
02-03-08, 14:13
I will be staying in the SAS Raddisson in Media City on my next trip. Has anyone had any experiences here? Is the hotel guest friendly?Never had any problems at the Raddison Media City. Never been bothered with PP or any questions.

You can avoid the "walk of shame" by entering through the East Tower, where there is usually just one security guy and a receptionist at nighttime.

Delhi Friend
02-03-08, 14:41
I will be staying in the SAS Raddisson in Media City on my next trip. Has anyone had any experiences here? Is the hotel guest friendly?[/QUOTE]Yes Maite, You will enjoy radisson for sure. Its a good hotel too. You have made the right booking. Enjoy the club KUBU there and have fun.

I stayed at crowne plaza too but did not like it as it is not near to the clubbing places (where to get WGs) else its a good hotel if u like rattlesnake.

Richa Poura
02-03-08, 19:24
I just remembered that some time ago a colleague of mine checked his "wife" into one of the notoriously non GF Golden Sands.

Reception knew what was happening and when to great lengths to explain that if she was a regestered guest in that room she would have access to the room at any time and the hotel would not be responsible for any "problems".

Ironic thing is many WG's live in Golden Sands and some take men back to their rooms in GS !

R P

Joe Coodidge
02-03-08, 23:41
Greetings:

I'm staying at the Novotel Hotel. Last time I was there I stayed at the Crowne Plaza. Is this hotel closer to any bars or MPs? I was reading the forum and apparently this hotel is somewhat GF but not as open as others.

TIA,

Joe

Barcrawler
02-04-08, 04:39
Ironic thing is many WG's live in Golden Sands and some take men back to their rooms in GS !

R PAre you sure? GS5 and GS3 at least 500 AED a night (that is long term corperate discount prices), GS10, GS11 appartments are also hotel service and not cheap. There are some others, not sure about the situation in them but a lot of girls mean Golden Sands area when they say Golden Sands. There are lots of apartment blocks in the area where WG's live.

I spent a coniderable time in various GS, I had one regular who lived in the next building and I used to pop around for a couple hours early evening before she went off to the office, another would call me up saying she had a take out meal ready for me to collect when it was her turn to cook for the girls in the apartment.

Richa Poura
02-04-08, 10:08
Sure, sure and triple sure !! Several WG's stay in the actual GS apartments (GS3 etc).

R P

Are you sure? GS5 and GS3 at least 500 AED a night (that is long term corperate discount prices), GS10, GS11 appartments are also hotel service and not cheap. There are some others, not sure about the situation in them but a lot of girls mean Golden Sands area when they say Golden Sands. There are lots of apartment blocks in the area where WG's live.

Fifty Fifty
02-05-08, 13:05
Hi Folks, doing a couple of quick stopovers in DXB next month, arrive late at night. Want to visit old haunts inc Seaview.

I normally stay at (SuperGreen) Ramada BD, but they are asking $350 for the one night!!!

In order to save time I fancy staying at Seaview as I will see the band probably have a (previously known) WG from there.

Question: How GF is it and has anyone ever tried to use the service elevator in the walkway from Reception to Back Entrance and Marines Club??

Also I am friendly with Bar Management and have used the side door by the bar that leads to first floor of hotel on one occasion before. They used it when they were renovating the mens Bog a while back, anyone ever tried this route too??

I have RTFF, didnt find a mention esp about elevator etc.

Cheers, FF

Gus Gam
02-05-08, 17:34
Hi Guys,

I will be in Dubai next week for a couple of days and will be staying in Captol Hotel near Al Dhiyafa road. Any one knows if this hotel is still GF? I know they have many good night clubs, but I would rather do my shopping elsewhere if you know what I mean!

Appreciate any advice.

Bonkingmad
02-05-08, 18:14
Can anyone let me know if there are any venues/hotels within walking distance of this hotel?

Thank you

11Bravo
02-05-08, 18:50
Can anyone let me know if there are any venues/hotels within walking distance of this hotel?This is dxb - only tcn's walk. Taxi's are cheap.

Oetziboy
02-05-08, 19:31
may tryM your luck by booking trough theur website, there they quote Dirham 900 (min) troughout the month of march..

Hi Folks, doing a couple of quick stopovers in DXB next month, arrive late at night. Want to visit old haunts inc Seaview.

I normally stay at (SuperGreen) Ramada BD, but they are asking $350 for the one night!!!

In order to save time I fancy staying at Seaview as I will see the band probably have a (previously known) WG from there.

Question: How GF is it and has anyone ever tried to use the service elevator in the walkway from Reception to Back Entrance and Marines Club??

Also I am friendly with Bar Management and have used the side door by the bar that leads to first floor of hotel on one occasion before. They used it when they were renovating the mens Bog a while back, anyone ever tried this route too??

I have RTFF, didnt find a mention esp about elevator etc.

Cheers, FF

Barcrawler
02-06-08, 04:33
Can anyone let me know if there are any venues/hotels within walking distance of this hotel? Thank youYou mean p4P venues / hotel bars. Then no - its in the middle of the Burj Dubai building site. Rattlesnake closest my guess $4 US in a taxi, Golden triangle $6

Fifty Fifty
02-06-08, 10:37
may tryM your luck by booking trough theur website, there they quote Dirham 900 (min) troughout the month of march..

I have the price on Seaview and can get a good deal, but I am more interested in the GF aspect and the different routes i know exist.

Anybody care to add info??

Cheers FF

Bloody Yuppie
02-08-08, 16:32
I just passed through on an overnighter, and can report that the Arabian Courtyard in Bur Dubai is definitely GF. However, the desk staff did want a copy of her passport and charged me a 100 dhm fee for the privilege.

Despite being an older building, it's quite a nice hotel - no complaints. Cost was about US$195 for the night which I thought not too bad for the time of year. On my last trip I got into Sheraton Creek for US$154 per night, but this time they wanted US$396! Sheesh, peak season huh?

Oh and the Arabian Courtyard is very close to the Golden Triangle!

11Bravo
02-08-08, 18:41
I just passed through on an overnighter, and can report that the Arabian Courtyard in Bur Dubai is definitely GF.See, it can be easily done. Quick and informative. Thanks for posting. If only more would do the same.

GroinStrain
02-08-08, 19:57
I know I should spend hours trawling the reports but frankly don't have the time as my missus is sat watching TV downstairs and could be up any minute. Does anyone know of cheapish GF hotels in the al baraha area. If any do an afternoon rate even better. I have seen the san marco in the area but can find no reports. The hilton is nearby but too pricey. This is now an emergency as my Ethiopian regular from last summer has given up the trade and needs a good seeing to. Trouble is she shares with 4 others who sleep all bloody day.

I know I will be told to RTFF but needs must and time is short!

Lovingit
02-10-08, 18:37
I stayed here last time in Dubai and had no problems as it is a private apartment on the Marina.

http://www.rentalsystems.com/advert_summary.asp?ref=29320&rag=20564H&rcam=ownerweb&unbrand=true&sag=20564H&sc=&unbrand=true

Jimmy K II
02-11-08, 15:14
Hi Guys,

as i found out in previous reports and by my own, the Al Bustan Rotana Airport Hotel was green. During my last visit there (more than 1,5 years ago) they didn't even ask for a passport copy.
Good advise to take the list directly to the right of the entrance - avoids the walk of shame in front of the reception.

As i will be there most probably in three weeks, i would be interested, if anyone here can give me an update, if it is still this GF?

Thanks a lot and cheers
Jimmyk

Fox7717
02-13-08, 11:48
(Met a few myself)

Do any members know this one?

Natasha/Natalia Age 29 and from Ukraine

Usual tanned and slim with very straight long blonde hair.

Blue eyes and very pretty 9/10

About 1. 6m and 55kg

Usually dressed in jeans and t-shirt 'uniform' but likes flirty dresses too

Lived in Dubai on and off for at least 5 years.

Speaks every good English and does not drink much

Used to drive a white Hyundi coupe

Free lancer (Hyatt mostly? ) and quite picky/expensive!

Long shot I know, but interested if still working from time to time.

Fox7717

John Marigold99
02-13-08, 14:39
I just returned from my first trip to Dubai and stayed at the Metropolitan Palace Hotel in Deira. It was GF all the way. On the first night, I picked up some chinese cuisine at York disco and we got back to the MP at about 10:30 and we went straight to the elevators up to my room with no one even stopping us. On other nights, they simply looked at the girl's papers and let her proceed. Also spend one night at Broadway Hotel which is on 42nd street behind the MP. This hotel has a lively disco, and the whole place is totally GF. You just make your choice in the disco with a selection of girls from Iran, Turkey, and Uzbekistan. You can go straight from the disco up to your room with no ID checks.

Charles Wax
02-14-08, 16:53
Hi everybody,

I have RTFF and impossible to find any information on hotels situated in Jumeirah...
I was used to stay in Sofitel City Center, but due to traffic problem at the moment in Dubai, i will be better for me to stay in Jumeirah Area.

Could someone recommend me a GF hotel here?

Many thanks in advance

Fox7717
02-20-08, 01:20
In my experience, all Hotel's are GF and if it takes $10 to keep them happy and allow the girl in; who cares!

Fox7717

Barcrawler
02-20-08, 04:59
In my experience, all Hotel's are GF and if it takes $10 to keep them happy and allow the girl in; who cares!This sweeping statement is contradictory to the experiences of many members who have posted here. While I am in no doubt that greasing a few palms will help, and I suggest that in Dubai a bit more than $10 will often be required, evidence suggests that many hotels are far from girl friendly.

It matters not a jot to me, I am a resident, but for the sake of many other who visit it would be useful if instead of making a broad and possibly misleading generalization you were to list the hotels in Dubai you have stayed in, the approximate dates, if they were GF and if not the size of the back hander required to make it so.

Sporadic
02-20-08, 07:22
(this from the Kiev Thread)
Having tried just about everything in Dubai... PS. First did Dubai c5 years ago= good. Now= crap! Same old routine. (CIS )
Agree with BC here, $10 might impress the Imperial suites disco doorman, but will probably not work at every hotel.

FR´s would be nice, and much more useful for the masses. Just a thought.

ExpatCat
02-20-08, 08:53
Just a confirmation report that the Intercontinental at Festival City is definitely GF. As you look at the entrance directly in front of you, you'll see a second entrance to the right. This one leads directly to the lifts. If you use this entrance you don't have to walk past reception and don't have to pass the door staff. You can also get to the main bar this way as well. No one batted an eyelid.

I used this method last Thursday when I picked up a tall PRC from Seaview. Good, almost GFE and cost was reasonable at 600, + 50 taxi. She asked for more the next morning after a quick morning session, but a deal is a deal. She didn't seem too disappointed. She was ok, but seriously let down by virtually non-existant English. I really should know better by now, but I suppose I just got lazy. She satisfied an itch and relieved my MSB.

Apart from being a fair way out, the hotel was very hospitable. Nice rooms, very modern. I was there for the Santana concert which was fabulous. After the concert I was too knackered to want to fight for one of the non-existant taxis taking the masses back to town. I went to the bar only to find a massive scrum and seriously bad service. You would have thought that the hotel would have anticipated a melee after a concert. However they didn't and I couldn't be arsed to wait around for half an hour to fight for an overpriced drink, so I called it a day.

I'm looking forward to the next concert and an excuse to return.

Expatcat.

Fox7717
02-20-08, 18:37
Sporadic: $10 $20 or $30 whatever 'IF' you have a problem has usually done the trick for me. I accept that since my last (monger) visit 8-9 months ago, things have probably changed a bit and there has been bit of a 'clamp down' (I have even had no problems at what you might call "Arab" hotels.)

Barcrawler: Why on Earth would I list exact dates/Hotels/GF friendly/$cost. (Do you work for the Police or something?) I have visited Dubai about 15 times over the past 5 years or so and IN MY OPINION it's past it's best. Sure there are a stack of hot girls everywhere you look, but with so much money around, as often as not, MANY of the girls price/attitude/service are not good. There are of course exceptions, buy why take a chance? There are better places to visit.

Having said that, I am due a few days stopover soon.

Fox77177

Grateful Spread
02-20-08, 22:13
Barcrawler: Why on Earth would I list exact dates/Hotels/GF friendly/$cost. (Do you work for the Police or something?) Hey Foxy, count to ten and breath deeply.

Forgive BC. He has somehow got it into his head that this forum is for sharing with other mongers useful info gained from one's experiences. We wouldn’t want field reports to be clouded by facts now would we? ;)

BionicMan
02-21-08, 01:06
Hi everybody,
I have RTFF and impossible to find any information on hotels situated in Jumeirah...
Could someone recommend me a GF hotel here?
Many thanks in advance

Depends exactly which hotel you plan.
I have been at the Holiday Inn Express in Internet City and 'though I did not test the waters myself, have definetely seen a CSI WG leaving the hotel one morning at 7am.
So I assume there is a good degree of GF there.
Moderate security and lifts in view of the reception might cause a walk of shame, but underground garage (security will do a routine glance into the car from their post at the garage entry) has lifts accessing the room floors.
Loaction is in the middle of nowhere as surrounding buildings are not yet occupied, but the hotel offers in-house restaurant and bar.

11Bravo
02-21-08, 04:13
Why on Earth would I list exact dates/Hotels/GF friendly/$cost. To help other members? Nah....

Cons68
02-21-08, 12:45
Having said that, I am due a few days stopover soon.

Fox77177
No need to call me.

Fox7717
02-21-08, 15:31
Gentlemen:

a. I was joking about Police (given events over past c6 months in DB)

b. If I say I was at X hotel on xx October and paid the doorman etc $22.27 how does this help anyone?

c. The situation changes all the time and for example a different doorman might want $32.98 the night you are there or if an A/H even worse.

d. As said, in my experience (for what it's worth) 'IF' (IF) you have a problem, a few bucks usually does the trick in most Hotels. I am sure there will be exceptions.

e. If a couple of you live in DB you will know which are G/F friendly much better than me!

f. Ongoing discussions about price (to save a few bucks) is boring.

Nuff said I hope.

Fox7717

Sporadic
02-21-08, 18:35
b. If I say I was at X hotel on xx October and paid the doorman etc $22.27 how does this help anyone?Saying that the XXX hotel was GF in October would have been enough. Even if it is a known venue, it confirms the status.

c. The situation changes all the time and for example a different doorman might want $32.98 the night you are there or if an A/H even worse. Simply reporting what worked for YOU adds to the body of knowledge.

e. If a couple of you live in DB you will know which are G/F friendly much better than me!Actually residents don´t tend to stay in hotels, hence visitors are the best source of info.

Joe Coodidge
02-23-08, 12:56
I recently returned from Dubai where I stayed at the Novotel Hotel. Let me tell you that I was able to bring a girl to my room but only after paying the hotel rent-a-copy a little money under the table (100 Dhms). Read my full port in the Dubai section.

Joe

Fox7717
02-23-08, 15:30
I recently returned from Dubai where I stayed at the Novotel Hotel. Let me tell you that I was able to bring a girl to my room but only after paying the hotel rent-a-copy a little money under the table (100 Dhms). Read my full port in the Dubai section.

JoeA few $ usually do the trick IF you have a problem.

Best to act 'daft' too like you did.

Fox77177

Piper1
02-23-08, 16:00
Hi there,

I am coming to Dubai next week for a first business trip there and finally learned today where my business partners are putting me : Mina A' Salam hotel. I have RTTFd using the search function and couldn't find any info on this hotel. I know it is a very nice hotel, but what about the most important thing : is it girl-friendly ?
Any information will be welcome and drinks will be on me (and it's good stuff - OAH from the chinese forum will concur) if you want to join me on what looks to be my only evening available, on Wednesday 27th Feb.

Thanks in advance, fellow mongers, and I hope to meet some of you when I am in town.It's a ritzy 5-star hotel near Burj Al Arab on Beach Road, next to Madinat Souq - a newish large shopping and restaurant complex where you will find Trilogy Nightclub (some WGs amongst the regulars), as well as a few other clubs such as Jambase. Not sure if your hotel is GF, but since it's an expensive ritzy place, I doubt there will be questions asked if you bring a girl back.

PS - it's less than 10 minutes from the infamous and fail-safe Rattlesnake club in Metropolitan Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road.
_______
UPDATE:

Trilogy nightclub at the Madinat closed down on Wednesday. Not going to reopen. Rumours that LE ordered the closure ... Steamer33

Mindighet Lechat
02-23-08, 18:08
Thanks a lot Piper1 for your feed-back. A promise is a promise. If you are in for a night out on Wednesday 27th, champagne is on me... I'll PM you my cell number.

I'll be out the night before with business colleagues, checking a few accounts and notably Club 400 since they are an important customer of us. Given what I have read about it, I wonder if there will be any WGs. But I'll try to find out and report about prices... Probably stratospheric. I might definitely check Trilogy and Jamjar, though.

Report to follow

Sporadic
02-24-08, 16:11

Joe
Joe, since you mentioned it in your FR (thanks BTW) and having seen many things in DXB, I have to wonder how much of your shakedown was race related.

What you describe was really OTT, and she being PRC (looked down on by some) and you being black, my cynical side suggests he (the rent-a-cop) was trying you on for size.

I suggest taking out a pen and asking "and what is your name?" would have seen you rushed onto the elevator in a microsecond.

This is no critique of how you handled it, I understand fully, but from afar, it just really ticks me off when things like this happen.

Joe Coodidge
02-24-08, 20:43
Joe, since you mentioned it in your FR (thanks BTW) and having seen many things in DXB, I have to wonder how much of your shakedown was race related.

What you describe was really OTT, and she being PRC (looked down on by some) and you being black, my cynical side suggests he (the rent-a-cop) was trying you on for size.

I suggest taking out a pen and asking "and what is your name?" would have seen you rushed onto the elevator in a microsecond.

This is no critique of how you handled it, I understand fully, but from afar, it just really ticks me off when things like this happen.Hum, I had not thought of that. I wonder if I had brought back the woman from Kenya would I received the same treatment.

Thank you for your comments.

Joe

Barri
02-25-08, 22:56
Has anyone here any experience in arriving at one of the GF hotels mentioned in the FF and check in with a (female) companion to share the room with?
Spent a short weekend in Dubai, me landing early in the morning, the (African) girlfriend coming in from Abu Dhabi. I had found a good price on Internet for Novotel World Trade Center, but since they could not guarantee me to check in at 8 AM, I felt I had to book a night extra just to have the room in the morning. For that night they would charge more than double (Exhibition day?), and spending 1600 Dhs for an empty room felt wrong, but the guy at the booking kindly recommended Ibis, other side of World Trade Center.

As I checked in at Ibis I said we would be two, my girlfriend would arrive later. "No problem" she would just have to give her passport for a copying (like I did). However, when she arrived she had just a copy of her passport and they needed the original to take the copy. But the guy at the check-in said again "No problem, You can just go up". And the rest of the day and night there were no problems exiting and re-entering.

Please note: Ibis is VERY basic: The bed is good, but the bathroom very small and there is no room service. But it served the purpose quite well. If there is a next time I would choose Novotel, though.

Fifty Fifty
02-26-08, 13:40
I have the price on Seaview and can get a good deal, but I am more interested in the GF aspect and the different routes i know exist.

Anybody care to add info??

Cheers FF

Oh well, I shall have to book and find out for myself then??

Cheers FF

Piper1
02-26-08, 14:58
Oh well, I shall have to book and find out for myself then??

Cheers FFFF - just for an ol' pal (ie - you) I gave Seaview a quick call and asked 'If I book a double room, can I bring a girlfriend back to my room? - a Russian lady, if you know what I mean'.

They said they know what I mean, but that it is not allowed. But if she is with you when you initially check in and she has her original passport, no problems.

Good luck!

Fifty Fifty
02-26-08, 15:44
FF - just for an ol' pal (ie - you) I gave Seaview a quick call and asked 'If I book a double room, can I bring a girlfriend back to my room? - a Russian lady, if you know what I mean'.

They said they know what I mean, but that it is not allowed. But if she is with you when you initially check in and she has her original passport, no problems.

Good luck!

Well thanks mate, good to know. I have already booked double occupancy, ha ha, but have no idea who with, so the rules will have to be bent a bit.

I just might have to do some sneaky work with Sadiq the Manager of Marine Club then, hopefully he might let me out the door the band go through onto the first floor.

Otherwise it will have to be the Service Elevator in the back alleyway through from the hotel foyer.

Nothing ventured.......

Cheers FF

Trojan00
02-27-08, 12:38
Does anybody know if Highland is GF? I RTFF but no luck.

Fitz1971
02-29-08, 18:23
Last week my travels took me to Dubai for a very short unexpected layover in Dubai. I arrived at 12 midnite and had a flight out at 7am. Being extremely tired and not having a reservation or any contacts in Dubai I got in a taxi and told him to take me to a reasonably priced hotel.

Ended up at Zain International Hotel (www.zaingrouphotels.com)

At the repection the manager made it very clear that this is a family hotel and not girl friendly.

Mongers need to stay away from this hotel. Hotel was actually a dump. Around $150 USD too.

Fitz1971

Randy4
03-03-08, 21:24
Hi there,

I will be coming to Dubai during the second week in March. CAn anyone tell me if the Al Manzil is GF or not? If not. How do I go about mongering!

Thanks,

Randy

Trojan00
03-05-08, 06:47
Stayed at the Desert Rose Apartments last week and can confirm it is not girl friendly. Even though one can enter the elevators from the back side through the parking lot, the cameras are everywhere and its just not possible to bring in someone. The reception makes it a point to inform that this place is meant for families and they dont want any such activity.

OTH the hotel itself is quite decent for a 3 star joint, is close to all the action and if one can manage incalls, the place is worth staying mongering wise.

Warbucks
03-05-08, 09:47

Joe

Joe I posted a couple of months back about the Novotel. The same thing happened to me. I slid the guy a Ben. I just wanted him to go away and I was more concerned with losing my job then going to jail. My company has warned us about "playing" in Dubai because we are suppose to be representing the US government.

I didn't read the forum either at that time. That was my mistake being a five-year vet of the forum, but I will touch down in 6 weeks and a fool is only a man or women who makes the same mistake twice.

Take it sleazy....

Joe Coodidge
03-05-08, 23:19
Joe I posted a couple of months back about the Novotel. The same thing happened to me. I slid the guy a Ben. I just wanted him to go away and I was more concerned with losing my job then going to jail. My company has warned us about "playing" in Dubai because we are suppose to be representing the US government.

I didn't read the forum either at that time. That was my mistake being a five-year vet of the forum, but I will touch down in 6 weeks and a fool is only a man or women who makes the same mistake twice.

Take it sleazy....

I tried looking at past reports but did not find a good answer. What is the worse they can do if you are caught trying to bring a girl to the hotel? I mean, they can say no but can you be arrested? Can they kick you out of the hotel?

Joe

Warbucks
03-06-08, 03:37
I tried looking at past reports but did not find a good answer. What is the worse they can do if you are caught trying to bring a girl to the hotel? I mean, they can say no but can you be arrested? Can they kick you out of the hotel?

Joe

Perception Perception.....

I have no idea what the penalty is for bringing a girl back to the hotel. Overseas we must not think with our western minds. In our perfect western minds we are bringing back a girl to our hotels room, a companion simple as that. In thier Middle-Eastern minds you are bringing a prostitute back to your room to screw and pay. Which one is reality? Your perception doesn't matter its the host country perception that matters.

There is a crack down on prostitution going on in the UAE simple as that. All we can do is learn from other mistakes and be careful. Maybe someone on the board can enlighten on the due process of what happenes if you got caught with WG and what would be the charge?

In Cubus80
03-06-08, 08:27

I have no idea what the penalty is for bringing a girl back to the hotel. Overseas we must not think with our western minds. In our perfect western minds we are bringing back a girl to our hotels room, a companion simple as that. In thier Middle-Eastern minds you are bringing a prostitute back to your room to screw and pay. Which one is reality? Your perception doesn't matter its the host country perception that matters.

There is a crack down on prostitution going on in the UAE simple as that. All we can do is learn from other mistakes and be careful. Maybe someone on the board can enlighten on the due process of what happenes if you got caught with WG and what would be the charge?As someone who has been once caught with a WG once (getting out of Amnesia), I can tell that nothing bad really happens to the man. The shameful bit was that I had to stand and wait until they were done catching all possible WGs and mongers. And let go in the end (with an ID check). Of course, the WGs were dumped into a police van (to be deported I guess). And I would guess that the treatment given to me was because of my indian origin. Don't think any white monger was held back by the police!

Bottom-line: have fun and don't worry. Even if the police catches you, they don't have a case against you (unless if they catch you while forking over the money).

Cons68
03-06-08, 09:46
Things in the UAE can get messed up quite easily but I think these can be used a quick and dirty risk scales:
-As a tourist, will you go to prison? Very unliklely
-Can you get arrested? Unlikely
-Can you get into a situation where you need to give explanations to the home office? Not so unlikely.

Everybody has different risk appetites (and some people are plainly dumb and have no clue about risk, but that is a different story)
For me, be4 becoming jobless, my company was not a big concern. For D Etat it is a big one... I think people working for European companies are not concerned about that, people working for American companies are probably more concerned, and the British are somewhere in the middle... If you work for an Indian company I really have no clue how they could react in Delhi if you have an "interaction" with the local authorities because of a 21 year old Kyrgyz beauty.

There is a crack down on prostitution going on in the UAE simple as that. All we can do is learn from other mistakes and be careful. Maybe someone on the board can enlighten on the due process of what happenes if you got caught with WG and what would be the charge?

Cons68
03-06-08, 09:51
The worst is that you could be arrested (making the hotel issue pointless) and put in a cell with a bunch of stinking western-haters.
This is however quite unlikely but you can make it happen if you show the right attitude (just yell "fuck you" to a charming police officer for example).

Now that I think that would make a nice Report of Distinction.

Of course if you yell "Fuck you" to a US cop a number of bad things could happen to you too... Basic rules will keep you safer

You have a more nuanced response just below this one.

Joe

Aimara
03-11-08, 02:45
i'm a click away from booking my next trip (yippee for me!), however torn between which hotel to book...any definitive guidance/advice regarding the park hyatt? seems like a nice place, but would quickly lose its appeal if it was not green for my favourite pass time.

i could play safe and go for the hilton again, but that would be boring

nb. before any lays into me, i have read the forum, there is some info on the park hyatt, actually in response to an earlier question from me on the same, but it seemed to indicate green going amber. i was hoping for some further insight which may help to determine if it is more amber then green

thanks for any intel

Killa P
03-11-08, 03:24
i'm a click away from booking my next trip (yippee for me!), however torn between which hotel to book...any definitive guidance/advice regarding the park hyatt? seems like a nice place, but would quickly lose its appeal if it was not green for my favourite pass time.

i could play safe and go for the hilton again, but that would be boring

nb. before any lays into me, i have read the forum, there is some info on the park hyatt, actually in response to an earlier question from me on the same, but it seemed to indicate green going amber. i was hoping for some further insight which may help to determine if it is more amber then green

thanks for any inteltwo a+ level clubs on the first floor and one hit or miss diamond class jazz club on the 10th. the one on the 10th will have your sharapovas and hingis's but its gonna cost you. kubu and marbles on the ist floor seem to be where the cyclone spread its wares in its demise along with the premiere at the hyatt.

hope this helps--i do quality not skanks these wont be cheap bottom feeders.

Jimmy K II
03-11-08, 14:19
Hi guys,

As nobody answered my request about the Al Bustan, I had to try our on my own.

Stayed there for two nichts and had no probs to bring back a girl.

Not even a passport copy or registration was needed.

That's what I call GF and declare it as GREEN.

Report on my experiences will follow in the DXB-section

Cheers,

Jimmyk

The Red Baron
03-11-08, 14:42
I think this has been mentioned before.

Sofitel Deira City Centre is Green. Very Green.

Caught taxi to a different hotel, organised girl. Came back. The same taxi guy opened my door. Ie before no girl, now a girl. Then I walked through the lobby past maybe 5 staff. If anyone looked at me they just looked bored. Was only 11:30pm and the girl was a different race to me.

- I didn't do anything stupid like holding hands, laughing, affection etc. Walked a bit apart and spoke seriously. If you don't offend the guests you won't offend the staff.

- There are two alternate entries to sofitel. One is through the massive shopping centre and would be preferable. The other is the bowling alley. Either way is only one security guy.

- If staying on the executive floors don't stay on the top floor where there is a manned reception. Ask for the non-smoking floor (level 8? ).

- British airways and some other airlines lodge their hostesses in sofitel so if you are feeling like trying for a jackpot hang around churchills bar in the sofitel after midnight.

Trojan00
03-11-08, 15:29
Spent 3 nights this week and had no problem bringing in a girl. The first night, the security guy asked for the passport copy (and a 50DH tip) for the Filippina take away that I had delivered and the other 2 nights, one could just take take delivery from the inhouse clubs without any ado.

Girls in the inhouse clubs are all Uzbeks.

Hjn 0192
03-11-08, 18:04
Has any member any recent info on above hotels, Both fairly new and not much in the way of reports. I would apprieciate any info on current status as we are booking for early May. Stayed at the Fairmont last year, Green all the way but to expensive this year.

BionicMan
03-11-08, 18:19
Hi guys,
as nobody answered my request about the Al Bustan, i had to try our on my own...That's what i call GF and declare it as GREEN.
Report on my experiences will follow in the DXB-section
cheers
Jimmyk
Thanks for the precious info. I google for it to be able to get directions and eventually book and... the result linked me to your post on ISG!:)))
Any e-mail/web address of this hotel?

Aimara
03-11-08, 22:04
KillaP,
Thanks for the feedback, I am familiar with Kubu...has a good spread as you say but personally I have had more luck at Rockafella's.

Was not aware of the club on the 10th so will need to explore!

Two A+ level clubs on the first floor and one hit or miss diamond class jazz club on the 10th. The one on the 10th will have your Sharapovas and Hingis's but its gonna cost you. Kubu and Marbles on the ist floor seem to be where the Cyclone spread its wares in its demise along with the Premiere at the Hyatt.

Hope this helps--I do quality not skanks these wont be cheap bottom feeders.

Otherwise question still stands, does anyone have any first hand on the Park Hyatt (new'ish, resort type place on the creek).

I called them today to ask their policy on guests in rooms and was told the standard answer; passport or UAE drivers licence, as a consolation prize he mentioned that I could bring guests to the lobby where there was a bar till 2.00am. Maybe I'm spoiled by the Hilton where you just waltz in guest and all without so much as a glance

if it ain't broke...

Piper1
03-11-08, 22:11
To save me ages calling many hotels, can anyone recommend a place that hires out rooms for a few hours at a time, or at daytime rates? Preferably in the Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road or Jumeira side of town. Crowne Plaza previously did day-rates, but not any more. Needs to be a decent enough place - want to make a good impression on the honeymoon with a non-WG. ;)

Me Crazy
03-12-08, 11:46
Was looking for affordable hotels for my bachelor days coming up and saw Express by Holiday Inn in the internet city and was wondering if anyone has been there and whether it is green - The room rate advertised was 500/- ++ per night.

Piper1
03-12-08, 14:36
Was looking for affordable hotels for my bachelor days coming up and saw Express by Holiday Inn in the internet city and was wondering if anyone has been there and whether it is green - The room rate advertised was 500/- ++ per night.Me Crazy - welcome back from domestic bliss. Holiday Inn express is Green. Now allow me to dampen your spirit: I just called them to get a quote for Saturday night (when I hope to have a Filipina honeymoon). Price: 1370 DH incl. tax.

In horror, I asked why so much. Turns out there's a boat show in town.

But there always some show in town. I have to get to Bur Dubai and check out some of the lesser known hotels soon.

BionicMan
03-12-08, 14:45
Was looking for affordable hotels for my bachelor days coming up and saw Express by Holiday Inn in the internet city and was wondering if anyone has been there and whether it is green - The room rate advertised was 500/- ++ per night.
As Piper said it is green, I did not experience it directly but I defintely saw a CIS at 7am exiting the lift, asking for the taxi and reception quoting the room number. Well dressed, but 90% a WG.... so I made the math.
Rooms are also quite easy to access through the basement car park. garage security give a routin galnce into the car, but they cannot spot much. Lifts from the garage head you directly to your floor.
The downside it that the hotel is really in the middle of nowhere, or, let's say a walking distance wil lnto take anywhere other than seeing some building construction.
Hotel has itw own (basic) restaurant and bar. Friendly staff. Properly equipped rooms (Express standard).
taxi from town might cost you from 60 to 80Dh. Emirates mall not too far by driving/taxi.

Joe Coodidge
03-12-08, 15:18
Me Crazy - welcome back from domestic bliss. Holiday Inn express is Green. Now allow me to dampen your spirit: I just called them to get a quote for Saturday night (when I hope to have a Filipina honeymoon). Price: 1370 DH incl. tax.

In horror, I asked why so much. Turns out there's a boat show in town.

But there always some show in town. I have to get to Bur Dubai and check out some of the lesser known hotels soon.

I remember when Las Vegas was affordable but now they seem to have some big event going on all the time...

I was thinking of checking this place out: http://www.mydubaistay.com/ for my next extended stay...

Joe

Warbucks
03-12-08, 15:27
I think this has been mentioned before.

Sofitel Deira City Centre is Green. Very Green.

Caught taxi to a different hotel, organised girl. Came back. The same taxi guy opened my door. Ie before no girl, now a girl. Then I walked through the lobby past maybe 5 staff. If anyone looked at me they just looked bored. Was only 11:30pm and the girl was a different race to me.

- I didn't do anything stupid like holding hands, laughing, affection etc. Walked a bit apart and spoke seriously. If you don't offend the guests you won't offend the staff.

- There are two alternate entries to sofitel. One is through the massive shopping centre and would be preferable. The other is the bowling alley. Either way is only one security guy.

- If staying on the executive floors don't stay on the top floor where there is a manned reception. Ask for the non-smoking floor (level 8? ).

- British airways and some other airlines lodge their hostesses in sofitel so if you are feeling like trying for a jackpot hang around churchills bar in the sofitel after midnight.

A man for real as long as she doesn’t dress like a hooker that shit might work. Yo back in 05 I had a WG Djiboutian come scoop me up at my company funded hotel. We were supposed to just be hanging out that day mall, movies etc...She got out the taxi looking exactly like what her profession was. I was embarrassed as hell and colleagues from the company just looked on. I speculated she would dress a little classier for daytime activities. It’s hard to find the ones that don’t look like a hooker even when they are not. I have one Filipina friend who is business lady and when we are together people ask what hotel did you pick her up at?

Looking at the Nihal for next month any thoughts?

Kill (Pussy)At Will

Wicked Roger
03-12-08, 16:18
To save me ages calling many hotels, can anyone recommend a place that hires out rooms for a few hours at a time, or at daytime rates? Preferably in the Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road or Jumeira side of town. Crowne Plaza previously did day-rates, but not any more. Needs to be a decent enough place - want to make a good impression on the honeymoon with a non-WG. ;)
Come to AD my friend and share.......:D Or I will disappear for the night.....

You know my place is wifey free and safe

Me Crazy
03-12-08, 17:02
Piper:

Thanks mate hope we can see each other!

I think that is the difference in the quotes as I took rates for next weekend (20th onwards).

Richa Poura
03-13-08, 06:25
Dhow Palace was certainly green when I stayed there a few months ago, its also right next to the Golden Triangle. Try the Submarine Club in the basement if you go there - some WG's around.

R P

Has any member any recent info on above hotels, Both fairly new and not much in the way of reports. I would apprieciate any info on current status as we are booking for early May. Stayed at the Fairmont last year, Green all the way but to expensive this year.

Piper1
03-13-08, 12:51
Come to AD my friend and share.......:D Or I will disappear for the night.....

You know my place is wifey free and safeJust might take you up on that - but you're always o/s lately! Pretty busy here also, but the project will be over in 6 weeks, then it's party time. ;)

Wicked Roger
03-13-08, 19:03
Just might take you up on that - but you're always o/s lately! Pretty busy here also, but the project will be over in 6 weeks, then it's party time. ;)
Am back soon just PM email me and it can be arranged :)

Neufie
03-19-08, 18:32
Hello,

Just got back and my first post to the forum. Thanks for all the useful info already posted, a real time saver.

Arabian Park (3*): new, clean, and reasonably priced, but a bit cramped, cold stone floor a turn off. Middle of nowhere, but easy to get to. No issues with guest, copy and 150 fee.

Arabian Courtyard (4*): at1000dhs, nice enough room except for laminate flooring and "clickity clack" could be heard from rooms either side. I think the flooring made the room seem noisey, from outside and all around. Absolutely friendly, call in was escorted to room 100 charge payable then and there; walk in, 100 charge applied to bill.

Broadway Deira (3* or want to be/was 3*): Place is funny if you enjoy the craic, coffee shop is busy from early, early. Do not stay in 201, 301, etc as they are by stairs that all the girls use to go back down (all night long BTW). Rooms are small and dated, no internet, and so not worth the money. 700 or 750.can't remember. Beyond friendly though, no charge for walk in or call in, copy exchanged just inside stairwell with note of room number.

Hawthorn Deira (4*): Nice hotel at 750dhs, bad location though, and useful to have private taxi numbers for day and night, though taxis are easier to catch at Holiday Inn around the corner. I have stayed maybe 10+ times, great service and never any issues with bringing one or more. Though, I was asked once not to have them all arive at the same time for call in, yet he sent them all up no problems. 200 charge, usually paid by wg on way up, but will add to bill if contacted in advance, or walk in; however he waived it on my last night. I have not seen this hotel reviewed before, and thought it good to add that it is not well known and you can often find a room here even during events like last week boat show. Bar will have 5. 20 wg's but only up to 6 or 7 looks wise max, usually 4. 5, PRC early, CIS later. House flavours not recommended.

Regards

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Jet Guy 2
03-21-08, 13:43
First time visitor to DXB this past weekend (3/15/08). Thanks to all for posting as I had thoroughly RTFF before I went.

Stayed in the Royal Club at the Meridien close to the airport. Very luxe 5* hotel. Room rate (1750 +10% tax + 10% service) includes personal Mercedes from/to the airport and personal checkin (staff member meets you at the airport and checks you in at the room). Also access to the club lounge (free breakfast, evening drinks, afternoon snacks from 3). Nice pool, very good fitness center which I used. Several small restaurants in the main lobby. I had sushi for lunch, very good.

Attached to the hotel is a fairly large restaurant complex with many different individual restaurants covering all tastes from high end gourmet food down to an Irish pub (Dubliners). If you haven't yet RTFF you should. The place of interest is a further bar in that complex called Jules. This is a pickup bar full of girls. It also has a very nice bar ambience and live music. No cover charge, but there is a large doorman, be sure to dress reasonably well.

The selection of girls available in the bar was very varied. A veritable UN. I personally met girls from Russia, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, China, Korea, Taiwan. Black African girls also. The ratio of girls to customers was probably 3 to 1. Many girls would come up and start a conversation hoping to latch on. Just be polite and excuse yourself to another spot at the bar if needed.

Finally I couldn't resist the opportunity to continue my quest to complete all the countries of the CIS. So I made a proposal to two girls from Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan (I mean seriously, when I am I going to get that chance again to check those two off the list?) to come with me for 1200. So that's about 300 USD for both for all night which I consider extremely good value. I made this proposal based on forum reports and setting the number on the low side of reports I had read. They readily accepted (when in fact I expected them to talk me up a little). We left and I went with them to the hotel next door as in fact I had no money and needed an ATM!

We then returned to the Meridien. By this time it was around 0100 probably. We passed by the doorman and several others who showed no surprise or resistance, merely smiling and opening the door for me and my two friends as normal. We had a great time together for the rest of the night. About 0600 we ordered some food from room service at their request. They left about 0700. One girl insisted I take her cell number. I never did get any sleep, oh well.

So in summary: great hotel, great bar, great selection of girls, good value, no hassle.

Happy hunting

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Barcrawler
03-22-08, 08:58
Two new guys posting reports full of detailed information that will be a real help to those who RTFF?

This thread suposed to be about endless questions ;)

Well done Jet Guy 2 and Neufie and keep up the good work

Warbucks
03-22-08, 09:16
Jet Guy 2 Neufie. You pointed me in the direction of where I will be staying next month. I have been looking around for a minute and the Meridien keeps popping out at a good choice.

Unirii
03-22-08, 18:32
Staying again at Sheraton Dubai Creek. One of only two places (the other being Hilton Dubai Creek) that I have never had any inconvenience at all with bringing a girl back. No passport copy, no guest fee, no security, no questions. Also walking distance to the KuBu if you favour the girls that are there (and I do, depending on the night).

LustForLife
03-24-08, 15:41
Stayed at the Ramada Bur Dubai this weekend and as in previous reports this hotel is green. Reaonable price, rooms are decent. Good location for a number of bars and clubs, York, Rockafellas, Jockey all within one block and Ramada has its own club as well (Rumors).

Got 2 girls from Rumors the first night and the girls took my room number and showed up after 5 min. Second night I brought someone in at 2am. Reception took a copy of her drivers license but no fuss and no fee. Would definitely consider staying here again.

Cheer,

Expat Al

Hunter105
03-25-08, 16:53
I was 2 weeks in the UAE, came back last week thursday.

As I was traveling between Abu Dhabi and Dubai I didn´t like to
change hotel again and again.

So I checked 2 hotels between Abu Dhabi and Dubai.

First one a little closer to Abu Dhabi (35 min drive to AD and 15 min to the airport) Tulip Inn (4 Star Hotel). Price was 650 DH totally girl friendly, more a motel like hotel, with small bar, also some WG´s inside, nice pool area.

Second one a little closer to Dubai, (20 min drive to Emirates Mall and 45 min to AD) Jazira Tulip Hotel (also 4 star Hotel) Price 650 DH (booking through Internet). Totally GF no question no nothing, with small bar some WG´s around, nice pool area close to beach.

However you need a car or you have to accept longer taxi rides and some taxi money for WG's.

Hunter

Neufie
03-27-08, 20:06
Two new guys posting reports full of detailed information that will be a real help to those who RTFF?Thanks Barcrawler, I have been an off and on lurker since I joined as I would only get away from where I am working every 6 to 8 months. Now every 4 to 5 weeks so I intend to check out at least one new hotel every time.

I can not say how valuable some of the info is on this site, a real timesaver for people with out much spare! So Jackson's fee was a pittance and I intend to return the goodwill with more posts. DXB-BKK-DXB first week of May.

Regards

Bumz Rush
03-28-08, 08:27
I have been booked by my company into a DXB hotel, as I will be in town for a week.

The CITY SEASONS Hotel in Diera.

Any comments as to its viability.

I have a Zimbarbian and or a Pina to enjoy this stay with, so the need is pressing.

Regards from The RAK chapter.

Bumz

Seat A
04-01-08, 17:00
Guys,

Is the Grosvenor still very GF? Are there any ladies in the bars, etc. within the hotel?

Any recommendations gratefully received.

Thanks!

Member #3055
04-04-08, 08:45
Just to let you know: Hilton Creek is very green. Hotel is fantastic anyway and location is great for our hobby. Just walk a few blocks down into Deira and girls at the street will approach you already. Broadway hotel (not my favorite place is 10 minutes walk) Bring them in via back door. And have fun.

Big Nel
04-04-08, 17:47
Hello,

I took a nice Chinese girl to the indian club at marco polo. Wanted to book a room but indian girl at reception said we are a family hotel and will not allow any companions. Now I'm wondering if I couild have got away with it if it was a man at reception. That was my experience. Just went to sheraton diiera up the rd and staright in no problems.

Mel

BkJoe
04-04-08, 23:37
I got a one night stop over in Dubai fon my way to UK. For guarantied action which hotel I should stay and which club I should go. It will be a Wed night. I prefer non-Asian chicks as I am flying from Asia.

Thanks,

Joe

Steamer33
04-06-08, 17:01
I got a one night stop over in Dubai fon my way to UK. For guarantied action which hotel I should stay and which club I should go. It will be a Wed night. I prefer non-Asian chicks as I am flying from Asia.

Thanks,

Joe

All the info you need is in the forum. I suggest you read it.

Be careful out there

Steamer33

Camel Rider
04-06-08, 18:18
I was in Dubai recently, was wondering which hotel to stay at this time, as from my previous visits, I stayed in the Carlton Tower Deira hotel and Number One on Sheikh Zayed Road.

The two times I stayed in those hotels, it was not a problem getting in Girls, Number one asked for a copy of the passport and that was it, Carlton sometimes asked , sometimes didn't.

Well, this time i stayed in the Carlton Tower in Deira, which was very GF, I had no problems at all. They didn't ask me once for a copy or any comment.

I am guessing that this is due to the fact that there are multiple clubs there with many WG coming in and out all the time.

Although there was once I even came in at 4:00 am, went staight to the lifts and no problem.

The beauty of the place is that the lifts are concealed a little behind two columns and these are the same lifts to the Russian bar and restaurant ARBAT. Very short walk of shame.

Even had a call in once, didn't have any problems. The hotel is nice and decent enough, during the day a little family oriented but if you are discreet and with decent looking WG then i see no problem.

Slick Uk
04-07-08, 18:59
Hi,

I'm travelling to Dubai next month, I am wondering if its best to book the hotel online or when I get there? I want a hotel thats reasonable around 50-60 and Green with a disco full of arabian girls. Can anyone advise me tired of reading every post. Seriously help needed: P

Australian2
04-08-08, 05:30
I am staying hee in early april - Is this a girl friendly hotel? Are any of the bars suitable locations for picking - very keen on Russian girls.

Barcrawler
04-09-08, 05:13
Hi,

I'm travelling to Dubai next month, I am wondering if its best to book the hotel online or when I get there? I want a hotel thats reasonable around 50-60 and Green with a disco full of arabian girls. Can anyone advise me tired of reading every post. Seriously help needed: PA lamb to the slaughter? What ever happened to 11Bravo?

50 - 60 what? Lets asume UK pounds a night, Green with a disco full of arabian girls - Seriously dream on

Tom2004
04-09-08, 09:52
Greetings Folks,

I will be placed at Avari Hotel by company and can not influence it.

I found nummerous reports here regarding this hotel, and it seemed it thightened down to a payment for guest(s).

Anyone with a recent experience in respect to guest and does someone know how many stars it is. Nice and clean or just the opposite?

Thanks for your help,

Tom
h

Trojan00
04-09-08, 11:55
Greetings Folks,

I will be placed at Avari Hotel by company and can not influence it.

I found nummerous reports here regarding this hotel, and it seemed it thightened down to a payment for guest(s).

Anyone with a recent experience in respect to guest and does someone know how many stars it is. Nice and clean or just the opposite?

Thanks for your help,

Tom
h

I would give the hotel a 3.5 rating. Good buffet breakfast and nice rooms. I think this hotel is owned by some Pakistani/Indian company and you do tend to see families. The elevators are located at 90 degrees from the reception area thus entailing a severe walk of shame. There is a bar near the elevators with scarce pickings (at least the last time I stayed there in 2007). At that time money on the side was the only way to have a guest come up with you.

ExpatCat
04-09-08, 13:07
I am staying hee in early april - Is this a girl friendly hotel? Are any of the bars suitable locations for picking - very keen on Russian girls.

I can confirm that the hotel is GF. If you RTFF, or use the search engine at the top of the Hotel thread for 'Intercontinental' or 'Festival City' you'll note my post just after the Santana concert.
Can't say if the bar is worth looking at since the concert tended to skew things a little. Actually, a lot. Anyway, I looked at the Seaview for my pickings. Since this is close to the Golden Triangle, I'd start looking from that point. Check forum for Russians or CIS and you'll come up trumps.

Good hunting

Expatcat

ExpatCat
04-10-08, 09:35
My cursory search of the F***ing Forum has determined that there are bugger-all posts regarding the Ritz Carlton in Jumeira (or further afield, even)

Does anyone have any information regarding this hotel, or am I going in cold? Are the bars in the Ritz inhabited by any WGs, or would this be a stupid question since any there are likely to be priced out of the stratosphere?

It's a long way out to be told that the girl you have brought from the Rattler is not welcome.

Are there any other mongering venues closer to the Ritz than the Metropolitan? How far away is the Hard Rock Cafe? I believe it's closer than the Rattler. Is the HRC worth looking into, or should I stick to hanging round the Rattlesnake, listening to the band. The Ritz is certainly too far out to go to the Golden Triangle.

Any information would be appreciated since I'm due for a lightning visit midweek later this month.

Cheers,

Expatcat

Aimara
04-13-08, 00:38
The Intercontinental (Intercon) at Dubai Festival city is girl friendly and entirely green. As mentioned in a previous post by expatcat, there is an entrance to the right of the main which takes you straight to the lift lobby, however during my stay that was never necessary and nobody will bat an eye if you just walk straight past reception with your girl at any time.

I have to caveat that; the girl that I had with me was dressed 'normally' and not in a way that would attract attention, although there were many there that I saw who were lets say at the 'tarty' end of the dress scale. Again, never once saw any of them being stopped.

Gav79
04-17-08, 04:38
Hi all,

I can confirm the Rihab Rotana is definitely green. Just got back from a trip there, did the walk of shame at 2am with two girls on my arm - the hotel staff gave me a big smile said hello and that was it.

Room service is also very good, they sent a guy out to the shops at 3am to buy condoms for me as well.

Can't fault them on service.

Steamer33
04-17-08, 18:54
Hi all,

I can confirm the Rihab Rotana is definitely green. Just got back from a trip there, did the walk of shame at 2am with two girls on my arm - the hotel staff gave me a big smile said hello and that was it.

Room service is also very good, they sent a guy out to the shops at 3am to buy condoms for me as well.

Can't fault them on service.

Thanks Gav, and welcome to ISG. Perfect first post: sharing info not asking for it. Others take note.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Tattoos
04-18-08, 17:29
Just returned a few days ago from Dubai, staying at the g.f. Ramada. But have to report that facade upgrading is in progress (the rear of the hotel for the time being) and during the day these works can be quite noisy in the rooms further down the right and left. I think these works will continue until late summer.

Mijn Muze
04-19-08, 12:29
Hi all,

Can't fault them on service.Thanks, good to know as I will stay 3 months in Rihab Rotana as from May 4.

If you still there lets meet.

Bandicoot
04-19-08, 16:39
Unimpressed in a word.

I visited Dubai to see a particular WG I am very fond of. I decided just to book her into the hotel room with me since I was not going mongering.

Well the (Indian) receptionist gave me a hard time, asking if she was my wife. Originally I said yes but later admitted she wasn't (she is Ethiopian and I look like I am Irish). So got some frosty looks and was asked continually if I would be taking anyone else into the room. I said no. I was asked if I wanted two beds rather than a king (stupid question). But eventually they let me check her in.

I bought some Heineken from the airport. I put a few in the mini-bar and drank two of theirs. Apparently they put stickers on theirs and charged me for it, even though I replaced 2 with about 6. So I pulled the stickers off the ones in the bin and stuck them on two I replaced. Had a big argument with the reception staff since as far as I was concerned there was no difference. But since they insisted on charging me 54 DH I told them I would refuse to use any of their facilities: Internet, bars, restaurants, minibar or laundry. So their stupid policy lost them money just on my visit - let alone all the negative feedback I am sticking on internet sites. I also removed all the beer I was going to leave there I had bought for the weekend and dumped it rather than let those scabs have it.

On the first night (before the Heineken saga) I went into their Irish bar. Seemed OK, fairly quite but was a bit surprised it had a fair share of WGs who wanted to come up to my room (my GF was away for a few hours). So all this crap reception gave me to belittle me was all hypocrisy since the bar is part of the hotel.

So the moral of this story is:

- I'd look elsewhere rather than Metropolitan Deira but it does seem to be green/yellow but watch out for the snooty Indian staff.

- check bottles in any minibar for hidden labels if you plan on drinking and replacing them (probably good idea for any hotel).

My only other experience in Dubai hotels is Hilton Creek which was wonderful in every respect but they do charge twice as much. Next time I might stay a bit closer to the action in Bur Dubai.

ExpatCat
04-24-08, 03:08
I can confirm that the Ritz is GF. Not that I remember much about it since, regrettably, I got too pissed. It was a case of the Dead Kennedys "Too Drunk to F**K". I really should get it into my thick skull that when I'm too drunk, I can't perform properly. She was satisfied, 'finished two times', but I didn't. Still, no problems with the hotel. A long walk to my room though, and a long walk back with the lass when she went home. I escorted her to the lifts.

There does not seem to be any action at all in the hotel. The bar is not particularly good, and since the hotel is far away from the 'scene', no passing trade. I picked the WG from the Rattler. The Ritz is a long taxi to and from anywhere. Nice if you can find a good one and want to pamper her, on the company's expense . . .

Cheers,

Expatcat

Doctopuss
04-24-08, 07:39
Broadway:

Been there quite a lot since last year. Friendly as ever.

However, room quality is now going rapidly down... especially the bathrooms. On my last two trips I found the water stopper in two rooms broken.

A Great venue for day trips but I found very recently (on both occasions) that they are now charging full day rates for even taking up the room for a couple of hours...so beware.

Till last year end, they were charging 5-20 dhms for the girl coming up to your room. This year during the day, I found no such charge (or the girls didn't ask me for it), but however, the night booty procedure has gone quite tricky. Initially it was that you used to go up to your room and the girl used to take the stairs to the first floor and then take the lift from their and join you directly into the room. Now you have to take her up to the disco on the first floor, Pay a 100 dhms (50 each), go inside, spend 5 minutes and then go up to your room. A guard accompanies you and makes sure you pay the AED 100. Furthermore, the manager warned me not to indulge in the walk/climb of shame after 3 am.

so in summary...night time hunt can cost you an additional 100 AED at Broadway.

Last minute bookings all the time, infact last two were walk in booking...rate was 650 AED.

Report on quality of girls will be posted in the main section.

SHERATON CREEK

Stayed there first quarter this year. One of the most GF hotels I have been to. Great rooms, great staff and no questions asked. No charges, no passport copies required. The only problem is the long and I do mean very long including an escalator ride walk of shame. But if you do it late at night (I did it at 2 am), the lobby will almost be empty except for the cleaning staff.

Good location if you want to hunt at Kubu as it is a mere 5 minute walk away.

Was booked in by someone else so I do not know the rate

RAMADA BUR (two weeks ago)

My favorite...it is GF but requires an id copy (driver license or passport) from the girl...but the rooms are marvelous. Big and built on split level, the room adds to the Shag experience by multifold.

Ideally located in the golden triangle, great for hunting at Rockafellas and conveniently located next to a spinneys.

Walk in booking costed me much higher then what I was getting on the internet. I got the room for 1100 AED, whereas the net was giving me the room for the same night in $200 (around 700 AED).

Keep travelling!
Doc!

Studley
04-24-08, 08:48
Hi doc,

You read my mind!

I was looking for daytime hotels!

Thanks,

S

Addis2006
04-24-08, 16:14
Hilton Dubai Creek,

I can confirm is very GF. No passports, no fees, no questions. Has convenient back door leading to the elevator. No walk of shame.

Girls at the lobby bar very friendly with hotel staff. It would appear that the hotel may just be picking girls to keep and not to keep. There were few Chinese and russian ladies there. To pick a girl, just agree on price and tell her your room. She will come up in a few minutes.

Enjoy the shag!

Mdbksa
04-24-08, 16:29
Hi,

I'm arriving to Dubai on Saturday and my Company has just told me that I'm staying at the No1 Tower Suites on Sheikh Zayed Road.

Has anybody got some info is it girl friendly?

Also is it walking distance to Rattelsnake?

Kind regards,

Mark

Valentino2008
04-24-08, 22:19
Hello, guys.

Can anyone help me with a good pick of hotels in Dubai

I want 5 star hotel, Girlfriend gateway, and you can hunt from the hotel itself. Please Help me with info.

As of my experience

I did stay at Shangrela. Great hotel, girlfriend gateway, but no hunting at the hotel Ramada contenental. Ok hotel, girlfriend gateway, no hunting at the hotel.

Lets share the experience to make your travel better

Waiting guys

Steamer33
04-25-08, 12:36
Hello, guys.

I want 5 star hotel, Girlfriend gateway, and you can hunt from the hotel itself. Please Help me with info.

As of my experience

I did stay at Shangrela. Great hotel, girlfriend gateway, but no hunting at the hotel Ramada contenental. Ok hotel, girlfriend gateway, no hunting at the hotel.

Waiting guys

This is the best hotel for what you want. It's called the RTFF.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Valentino2008
04-25-08, 13:59
WHat is the RTFF?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Piper1
04-25-08, 17:18
Regent Beach Resort: A small resort-style place right on the beach at Jumeira 1, next door to Alama/El Paso, Boudoir Club etc (3 minute walk). Only opened 12 months ago. When the duty manager mentioned that the place is being demolished in two weeks to make way for a canal, I managed to negotiate a discount - originally 900 down to 600 including taxes. Bargain, and GF - I arrived with a girl around midnight and breezed through to my room with only a smile from gate security and the half-asleep receptionist. It's a small cozy place - reception is about the size of a small bedroom. The rooms are spacious enough. Pity it's closing down. Great place, great location. If you need a place to play at a good price, book in before it closes May 7.

Fanix7
04-26-08, 12:07
Hi folks,

I would like to know that if sheraton deira is gf. It wasnt last year in June 2007. I am going to Dubai in mid may. Please could any one tell me if it is now gf. If not any other suggestions of other gf hotels (5 star 4 star).

Steamer33
04-27-08, 09:21
Hi folks,

I would like to know that if sheraton deira is gf. It wasnt last year in June 2007. I am going to Dubai in mid may. Please could any one tell me if it is now gf. If not any other suggestions of other gf hotels (5 star 4 star).

The RTFF Hotel is your best bet. Guaranteed.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Mike Mike
05-03-08, 15:58
Hi,

May I have some idea about Royal Ascot hotel in Dubai? Is it gfe hotel or not? Need any document? Must pay any extra for girls? Thank you for your helps

Mike

Hjn 0192
05-09-08, 16:03
Just back from Dubia on Wednessday, Stayed at the Royal Ascot. Original Passport was asked for but a copy was accepted on one occasion and drivers license on another. No problems letting girls in but difficult to bypass reception as all entrances are covered. No additional charges for visitors.

Neufie
05-14-08, 10:28
Not much to add to numerous reports and recent by Doctopuss.

Stayed two nights; first phoned in PRC. Same as usual. Just copy and no hassle, second phoned in CIS. Met me in Old Vic with no copy but I think she knows manager from somewhere.

Anyway, have a new (to me) express checkout which they prepare bill all but the last night minibar check, slip it under the door at 4AM or so and you just sign and drop off. Out the door in seconds which is handy when you are trying to beat the 15 minute traffic window.

Jan 41
05-17-08, 13:16
Stayed here many times but where can I find the minibar in the dar al sondos it is 3 star and does not serve any (alcohol) drinks, very gf, affordable and friendly staff indeed though.

Cheers

Golden Triangle is the area that has York, Regal, Ramada, Panorama and Imperial Suites all within 10 min walking distance.

I stayed in Dar Al Sondos (by Le Meridian) on Al Rolla Street when I was in Dubai earlier this month. I paid 300 AED including taxes for a large room. It is within walking distance to York, Regal, Panorama, Ramada and Imperial. A longer walk to Astoria or a 5 AED taxi ride. Very GF.. only PP copy needed at best. Staff very friendly. Has a minibar and safe in the room. 24 hour room service. Can book online using Starwood website.
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/lemeridien/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1904

Ohio29.. not sure if this is the same hotel you are referring to. See post no. 1043.

Cheers.

NormanBrightside
05-18-08, 13:45
I stayed in the Traders hotel and can confirm it's GF. They didn't even ask for a copy of the passport. Only problem with the hotel is getting a taxi.

Xovation
05-19-08, 15:47
I am going to Dubai on the second of June with a gf of mine. We both are planning on having seperate rooms.

Although we might be able to change hotels later on, our current options are either Grand Flora or Metro Deira hotel. Do you think we will face any issues in either? We both are going to have our own rooms, but we like to go back and forth between rooms freely at anytime.

If not one of these two hotels, could you suggest a reasonably priced alternative (say between $100-$150)?

I've actually searched the site before posting the request. Most replies tend to suggest places for finding a girl or having a nighclub from which you can pick up. I am not looking for any of that. Just looking for a pleasant and peaceful stay with my girlfriend whom I have not seen for months.

I would really appreciate your help. I know it's a cliche, but promise you to post my experience for future visitors.

Xovation

Xovation
05-19-08, 16:27
I am going to Dubai on the second of June with a gf of mine. We both are planning on having seperate rooms.

I would really appreciate your help. I know it's a cliche, but promise you to post my experience for future visitors.

XovationJust to share with you some of my past experiences. My last visit to Dubai was in 2007, so hopefully it my information still relevant.

I have previously stayed in 3 different places

1- St. George: Many WG are there mostly from former soviet countries. You can also bring girls from outside with minimum hassle in day times. At night, security people tend to be uncooperative. Walk of shame is a bit uncomfortable. All in all, will never stay there again.

2- Hyatt Regency: few words, on of the best places to have fun. One of Dubai's coolest nighclubs. Staff are really good. After 10pm they require IDs from girls and I had to pay around 100 dh (roughly $27). Before 10pm, no hassle at all. (ID Copy didn't work with me. Girl must have original).

3- Crown Plaza: GF green. Staff are not the best. Service is a bit slow. Location is not good. Far away from all the fun. I never actually felt comfortable there even though I've been there for 3 times (work related).

In a nutshell, overpriced in comparison to service and rooms quality.

Be good

Big Nel
05-29-08, 15:45
Hello everyone,

Any one heard about girls not bieng allowed into rooms at the hyatt regency. One of my regular prcs texted me saying do not book the hyatt. It seems to have come into force the last few days.

Nel

Cgiuae
06-02-08, 22:57
I've searched this thread but the last post I found was Jan 08 - anyone stayed there recently?

I can confirm that Crowne Plaza, and SAS Radisson Internet City are both GF.

On this trip my company has booked me into the Four Points in Bur Dubai and I want to ensure that it's GF before I try my luck.

Thanks in advance

Barcrawler
06-03-08, 04:34
As I hate when hotel security guys ask the lady that comes with me about passport copy, I am using another strategy.

I book the hotel for two (normally the price for two is the same as for one, espacially in appartement-hotels like Chelsea Towers, Pearls Residence, Seven Sands or Gillani - I tried them all).

I am asking for two roomcards when I check in.
Hunter

I suggest this is not fool proof. Here is a posting 11Bravo made here about a year back on behalf of SteveDubai who connot access the forum.

From the beginning this “policing of guests” was not focused at P4P – P4P is just being caught up within this regulation.

Hotels are required by LAW to register EVERY person visiting a guest room, whether staying overnight or not. When you do the standard check-in on arrival, the reception will take a copy of all passports and these are scanned into an online LE system, together with info on where you have come from & length of stay (taken from the card you complete.). If the LE discover an unregistered guest the hotel will be fined Dhs 5,000 on the first case, then Dhs 10,000 for every unregistered guest after that.

How will the LE know if you register all guests or not? – they do simple audits (not P4P focused) and if the hotel is not entering the data properly (i.e. they do not register anybody in the room, they mistakenly register 6 people in 1 room, they scan the Mr. but not Mrs., thus makes a discrepancy with immigration arrivals) – all these issues makes the LE “focus” on the hotel to enforce the rule properly, and the management to avoid the fines.

When you walk in with a "guest" it will be down to the reception / security / concierge to judge whether to approach you or not and enquire about your guest.

The LE does monitor this. I was skeptical at first when they told me this, given the volume of people that check-in every day in Dubai, but experience shows that suddenly the LE will turn up at the hotel and ask questions about a person THEY KNOW is staying there, how long, and who is with them. Obviously the information is taken from the database.

The amount of enforcement by the hotel (which will include registering married couples or not) will be down to a combination of issues the LE has with the hotel and management policy - and will not be easy to know which one is the factor driving the enforcement by staff. If the LE has “focused” on a particular hotel for a period, you can be sure management will be instructing staff to take a tougher line. If management take no notice, then the LE can object to renewing the trade Licence of the hotel at its next renewal – something they are not afraid to mention when they visit.

This will explain why some hotels like York get away with a good P4P bar as they have a strict policy with guests, which gives them no LE issues on their rooms – the LE (upto now) have been rather relaxed with bars as there is CCTV recording everyone who goes into / out of such venues.

I believe LE are more focused on terrorist / organized crime issues, as opposed to P4P, it is just that P4P is caught up (which is what most of us spend a good deal of time doing!!) in any tightening of rules.

My opinion – P4P will not go away. The authorities will always do the PR bit of shutting places down, purges, etc – no different to London or other cities. The P4P scene will no doubt change and adapt to the new rules, but there will always be P4P – more girls, less girls, lower quality, higher prices – who knows….

Selective enforcement by the LE is a key issue - whether we like it or not – the more of a rumpus you make with the LE or locals the more they will “throw the book at you” – trying to argue and fight for something that is against the law will not get you anywhere – frustrating as it is – especially when you see others getting away with it.

PS I know I should have posted the link but the method I use to get around the DXB ban does not return accurate URLs ;)

Delhi Friend
06-03-08, 09:03
Hello, guys.

As of my experience

Waiting guysI have been a regular visitor and i have had my latest experience in january where i stayed at Crowne Plaza and Radisson SAS deira. I stayed at Hyatt regency before that on my last trip in 2007.

According to me FORGET Crowne Plaza.. it is not having a friendly staff although being gf and it is very far from all the hunting points perhaps I would not recommend any hotel on sheikh zayed road if you are looking for some girly fun.
Hyatt Regency with club Premiere and Radisson SAS with club KUBU are the best according to me if yu want to keep it simple and hassle free. You can have the details from my earlier posts when i visited by going back to reports in January February if you need more information.

Hunter105
06-03-08, 09:21
Hi Barcrawler,

Of course this method is not foolproof, but it reduces the chance that the security guy will stop you.

In addition it also depends how you enter the hotel lobby. If you are looking around and you already signal with your body language that you are afraid to be asked, than of course they will stop you.

But if you enter with confidence and show with your body language that you are just entering a s a normal guest, I never had problems with this method. Maybe this will change but lets see. I am confident to be able to handle the case to my and the ladies satifaction also in the future.

I suggest this is not fool proof. Here is a posting 11Bravo made here about a year back on behalf of SteveDubai who connot access the forum.

PS I know I should have posted the link but the method I use to get around the DXB ban does not return accurate URLs ;)

Trojan00
06-03-08, 14:34
Can somebody please tell me if Golden Sands is green or not? I have RTFF in this thread and have not been able to come up with a proper answer.

Barcrawler
06-03-08, 15:03
Can somebody please tell me if Golden Sands is green or not? I have RTFF in this thread and have not been able to come up with a proper answer.I would suggest there is no "proper answer" YMMV either way, but the Golden Sands (or to my knowlege GS3, GS5 and GS10) was notoriously non GF. Some colleagues who stayed there a couple months ago said it was still the case. Best avoided. And NEVER use the GS5 resturant :)

NetViking 2008
06-03-08, 15:44
Hello everyone,

Any one heard about girls not bieng allowed into rooms at the hyatt regency. One of my regular prcs texted me saying do not book the hyatt. It seems to have come into force the last few days.

NelI hope is not true, I will go there this Friday!

Big Nel
06-03-08, 19:22
Hello netviking

Do let us know what happens at the regency on friday.I am there end of june but may need to change hotel if the situation is bad.Your feedback will be really appreciated.

Nel

Active Traveller
06-03-08, 19:30
Hi Guys,

I visited Premier last Tuesday and I can confirm that Hyatt Regency was not allowing any Premier Ladies back in the hotel with the guests. I saw two girls arguing and fighting with the hotel staff and they didn't budge.

They have even put a small post next to Premier, so none of the hotel guests have easy pickings from Premier. The sight was quite embarrasing for the men who were trying to sneak the girls across.

So Hyatt Regency is back to red.

Active Traveller

NetViking 2008
06-05-08, 10:20
A friend of mine have call a lady who work in Hyatt and confirm that, is totally not GF anymore!

Ranger775
06-05-08, 23:59
Hi Guys,

Great website BTW and very great information. I was wondering if anyone had any updated information on the Hilton Dubai as being GFE. The last post I read on the forum was posted in April.

Thank you in advance

Bumz Rush
06-06-08, 07:28
Diera City Mall, location, 100mts, from the mall.

Very Green, but you must be discrete, don't take the p1$$, but ether entry after check in via car park, direct to rooms, or play the white man, and pay reception for dual occupancy, the 80 aeds, and no walk of shame. Also good breakfast.

Guests should, but it is sometimes bypassed, present some form of ID, it will be copied, and original returned.

Only problem: getting a taxi from outside after breakfast, so BOOK one early.

Sorry no pics, as my current squeeze, is totally GFE, and not working. Even refuses the taxi fare.

Bumz

Happy hunting.

Big Nel
06-09-08, 14:00
Hello,

Anyone know if the Park Hyatt is GF friendly?

Nel

Troublesome78
06-10-08, 23:19
I will be travelling to Dubai & was planning on staying at the Holiday Inn - Deira hotel, but have RTFF and member has recently reported that the hotel is no longer GF.

Can anyone else confirm that this is the case, so i can make alternative arrangements.

Trojan00
06-11-08, 08:45
Stayed for 2 nights in the Mankhool area hotel. Reasonable rates for a 1 bedroom suite. Hotel is new and rooms are done well.

Totally GF. The girl shows up at the reception with her ID and they call your room and after confirmation from the guest, the girl is escorted up. No extra charges.

Rasta 123
06-12-08, 14:45
Red, Karama Hotel refused to allow me to bring a nice looking friend to my room, I offered passport copy of my friend and I was told that it was new policy not to allow any ladies in the rooms. So mark this one in your books as RED.

Big Nel
06-13-08, 17:11
Hello,

My brother found out from a few sources that the only reason regency has changed its policy is that a russian girl stabbed one of her clients in the room.When the police turned up they found out she wasnt registered.This was confirmed by one of the senior managers at the regency.But they kept it under wraps so people wouild not find out.

Regards,

NEL

Deon123
06-15-08, 12:44
Hi Members,
This is just to reconfirm that Rolla Residences opposite to Imperial Suites is still GF as a friend of mine stayed for 3 nights some 2 weeks ago and there was no problem to bring in girls from the parking side entrance. The studio apartments are reasonably clean and the location is quite near Mankhool, amidst restaurent area and shopping. Hope this helps.
Deon123

Less Cash
06-16-08, 13:41
Guys,

I was in the UAE twice during the last two months Things are not looking too good for mongering there as lot of hotels are not allowing lady visitors inside the hotel.

This is even with an additional cover charge, So Rush Inn is strictly No.

Rush Inn Bur Dubai is in front of York International this hotel even has two or three night clubs in the hotel premises.

During my second stay I stayed at Palm Beach Hotel Bur Dubai about 1KM away from Rush inn.

This too was a disappointment as when I tried to take a Kenyan hottie, access was refused. They claim now it’s a family hotel and cannot allow lady visitors.

I was bloody mad but what to do went to the girls’ apartment which she shared with 6 other girls the studio apartment was divided with curtains with little space
More than the bed area.

It was rather a funny experience to have a f**k whilst couple of girls are listening and taking in their own language come to think of it don’t know what the hell they were discussing with me pumping their roommate.

Total damage for 4 hrs of pumping Dhs 200 for the girl Dhs 50 for taxi quite good I suppose as the package contained two shots with BJ and An*l.

Guys its best that someone could give an update on the Dubai Hotel Girl Friendly Status.

NetViking 2008
06-16-08, 16:38
Hi,

I just come back from Dubai, I was in Hyatt regency and is true that for problems caused from a not registered girls is totally forbidden gring girls in the room. I changed hotel, I went to Radisson where I didn't have any problems, is totally girl friendly.

I go quiet often in Dubai, if anybody have some news about Hyatt Regency, please inform me.

Warbucks
06-18-08, 03:52
Guys,

I was in the UAE twice during the last two months Things are not looking too good for mongering there as lot of hotels are not allowing lady visitors inside the hotel.

This is even with an additional cover charge, So Rush Inn is strictly No.

Rush Inn Bur Dubai is in front of York International this hotel even has two or three night clubs in the hotel premises.

During my second stay I stayed at Palm Beach Hotel Bur Dubai about 1KM away from Rush inn.

This too was a disappointment as when I tried to take a Kenyan hottie, access was refused. They claim now it’s a family hotel and cannot allow lady visitors.

I was bloody mad but what to do went to the girls’ apartment which she shared with 6 other girls the studio apartment was divided with curtains with little space
More than the bed area.

It was rather a funny experience to have a f**k whilst couple of girls are listening and taking in their own language come to think of it don’t know what the hell they were discussing with me pumping their roommate.

Total damage for 4 hrs of pumping Dhs 200 for the girl Dhs 50 for taxi quite good I suppose as the package contained two shots with BJ and An*l.

Guys its best that someone could give an update on the Dubai Hotel Girl Friendly Status.

The list that was posted a couple of years back I have found it to be still in working order. If some hotels are not GF just scratch them off....

DeepCover
06-18-08, 12:52
The list that was posted a couple of years back I have found it to be still in working order. If some hotels are not GF just scratch them off....You only paid 200 dirhams for the Kenyan? Sheesh! I think I'll leave the Ugandans and Ethiopians alone. Was it in the middle of the week?

Jan 41
06-18-08, 22:39
The chelsea bur Dubai seems to have changed ownership anyone knows thestatus now thanks.

Umbakali
06-20-08, 18:01
I was in Dubai last week on business and stayed at London Crowne appartments and I can say the place is still girl friendly, only a passeport copy is required.

To get taxis is a problem in this area of Bur Dubai but main mongering hotels such as Regal plaza, York and a few others are within walking distance.

Umbakali

Ruffeek
06-21-08, 10:26
Err. Did I say GF?

But maybe at the price (3 rooms at AED1100 net each) they should not only be GF but also have a showcase for us to pick and choose from.

Walking in does not even feel like a walk of shame--none of the hotel staff seem to give a damn as to who's hanging on your arms.

The lobby was, however, a bit crowded with lots of families there and we dealt with some of their stares by haughtily staring back at them and, in a few (very few) cases, staring in turn at THEIR women.

The kind of place you'd want to go when someone else is footing the bill.

Ruffeek

Dubai under construction: chill out with your drill out

Anilkumar
06-22-08, 05:23
AM in Dubai this week , just for a couple of days. Can do with some advise from the seniors.

1. Is the Savoy Park Hotel Aprtments GF?

2. WHat are the closest mongering places you would recommend? From the various posts , I could gather that the club in York is the most popular. Is it close to Savoy?

Any other advise is welcome.

Ruffeek
06-22-08, 15:00
1. Is the Savoy Park Hotel Aprtments GF?To the best of my knowledge, no. This is based on the recent experience of an acquaintance who stayed there in April. After 2 nights there, he moved to Four Points by Sheraton (the one on the main road) which brought him literally within a stone's throw of Ramada, Regal, and York.

...the club in York is the most popular. Is it close to Savoy?Yes. Close enough.

Have a good time and post anything interesting.

Ruffeek

Dubai under construction: Chill out with your drill out.