PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Moghul
06-30-08, 14:47
Friends,

I read in one of the reports that karama is no longer GF. It is indeed a shame because the hotel has good clean decent rooms, at reasonable price. Moreover I always stay there and bringing girls was never a problem atleast as far as April 2008. I sincerely would like to confirm that it is no longer GF since I may than have to change the hotel whioch has alwasy been my fav.

Anyone else who has been recently to karama and has had a bad exp?

Walking Shadow
07-01-08, 01:20
I will visit to Dubai in Aug and choose my hotel from 3 hotels - 4 points Bur Dubai, 4 points Down town and Traders.

Please advise these hotels are GF or not.

During my last visit in early 2007, Grand Hyatt, Traders and Sheraton Deira were GF.

Richa Poura
07-01-08, 17:30
Both Four Points were GF the last I new, always worth checking however. Both are an easy walk from the Golden Triangle, even in the Summer heat! Downtown is a pretty new hotel so may be the better choice. Traders is the other side of town and a bit on a limb.

R P

I will visit to Dubai in Aug and choose my hotel from 3 hotels - 4 points Bur Dubai, 4 points Down town and Traders.

Please advise these hotels are GF or not.

During my last visit in early 2007, Grand Hyatt, Traders and Sheraton Deira were GF.

Walking Shadow
07-02-08, 02:33
Both Four Points were GF the last I new, always worth checking however. Both are an easy walk from the Golden Triangle, even in the Summer heat! Downtown is a pretty new hotel so may be the better choice. Traders is the other side of town and a bit on a limb.

R PThank you, Richa Poura.

I will book 4 points down town.

Also will update the information after coming back!

Double Shooter
07-02-08, 11:44
Thank you, Richa Poura.

I will book 4 points down town.

Also will update the information after coming back!4PDT is def GF but NB the guest needs to bring ORIGINAL passport.

Walking Shadow
07-03-08, 05:23
4PDT is def GF but NB the guest needs to bring ORIGINAL passport.Thanks, Double Shooter.

So I should have my good-looking pic on the passport!

Iptrack
07-04-08, 10:19
Hello every one,

Although this is my first post, I have been checking the forum quite often and I found it very useful.

I was in Dubai last week and I can confirm I enjoyed my stay in Metropolitan Dubai in Sheikh Zaied Road.

I found it GF, the stuff and services are professional.
Hotel Breakfast was nice and I also liked the Indian restaurant.

The hotel has good facilities e.g. Health center + pool + coffee shop + Night Clubs (good hunting place)

Rattlers was mainly for PRC WG's with varieties in class and style.

If I have the time, I will be posting some reports about Bahrain and Dubai.

Chiron
07-04-08, 12:38
Does anyone have any info on whether the JW Mariott is GF? Def my favorite hotel in the area.

I've RTF but the only time it was mentioned was back in 05.

Wicked Roger
07-04-08, 14:20
4PDT is def GF but NB the guest needs to bring ORIGINAL passport.
Can confirm that as was in hotel today (not stayin) but asked all the same and said yes. But...there is coffee shop on right hand side so if you are early enough go in there first have coffee and then wander to the lifts which are very close

Double Shooter
07-04-08, 22:32
Does anyone have any info on whether the JW Mariott is GF? Def my favorite hotel in the area.

I've RTF but the only time it was mentioned was back in 05.Very GF. No reporting to reception, just go str8 2 ur luxurious room & get on with it!

Double Shooter
07-04-08, 22:35
Can confirm that as was in hotel today (not stayin) but asked all the same and said yes. But...there is coffee shop on right hand side so if you are early enough go in there first have coffee and then wander to the lifts which are very closeI believe the passport is only needed after 10pm, before you can go str8 2 the room.

Luper Calia
07-05-08, 08:35
Hello every one,

Although this is my first post, I have been checking the forum quite often and I found it very useful.

I was in Dubai last week and I can confirm I enjoyed my stay in Metropolitan Dubai in Sheikh Zaied Road................

................Rattlers was mainly for PRC WG's with varieties in class and style.

Iptrack, presumably a mis-post on your part. Rattlesnake ihas been wholly CIS for many weeks now and is much the worse for it.

Iptrack
07-05-08, 09:54
Iptrack, presumably a mis-post on your part. Rattlesnake ihas been wholly CIS for many weeks now and is much the worse for it.Yes, that was a mistack.

You are right. CIS and only CIS

Flo007
07-05-08, 13:12
I'm in Dubai this week and i have some questions..

Is the Sheraton Deira GF?

WHat are the closest mongering places you would recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Thmamu
07-06-08, 08:04
Both located in "Old Town Disctrict", near Burj Dubai (and very near to upcoming Dubai mall) are both girl friendly.

No passport needed. No extra fees.

And the send a driver for getting condoms in the middle of the night.

Wicked Roger
07-06-08, 12:58
I believe the passport is only needed after 10pm, before you can go str8 2 the room.
DS

Friend was there and confirms that passport is required at ANY time.....fuckity fuck (he had a girl with him around 4pm) So as long as girl has original etc al is well. He said the Regal girls he met seemed to know this and came prepared like good girl guides :)

Desertfux
07-09-08, 00:34
I can confirm 4 Points Bur Dubai (Khalid Bin Walid St.) is definitely GF.

Spent my first one night stopover in Dubai last week & can recommend this hotel.
I had booked a double room, which is my normal choice wherever I stay, just to ensure I get a double bed!! (regardless of whether I'm planning to have a 'guest' or not)

When checking in I was asked if anyone else would be staying in the room as I'd booked the double; just replied "not at the moment" which drew a laugh from the recptionists but no further comment.

That night I visited the York (only few hundred yards walk away) for the first time and picked up a pretty young Ethiopian.

Punt turned out to be a bit of a mixed bag (separate report & pic to follow) but at least there were no problems at the hotel.

Walked straight past doorman & through foyer to lifts; no request for passport or additional payment; in fact no one seemed concerned at all, result!!

I Will definitely be back, location and lack of hassle makes it a winner for me.

DF

Delhi Friend
07-10-08, 12:04
A friend of mine have call a lady who work in Hyatt and confirm that, is totally not GF anymore!Yes, I agree, Very true.

I was surprised when my friend had a bad experience in the month of June there. I felt Bad too because I suggested him that place since I always have had a great time over the past 2-3 years and very lately in January during which I posted some positive reports for the fellow mongers.

This is only to confirm the visitors that Hyatt Regency, a 5 Star property with its own hunting joint Premiere, is no more a GF place to stay.

However Radisson SAS with KUBU bar is still very much on and is currently rocking high .

Cheers

Warbucks
07-12-08, 04:31
Have tried reading the forum but have not seen much info on Dusit.

Is it GF, and is the bar there any good?

Any info would be appreciated.

There is a list that was posted by Sporadic some years back the list is a bit dated but still good. If you are not sure ask the hotel about their policy it’s that simple.

Ranger775
07-13-08, 13:53
Hey Guys:

I know it is a little late as I am scheduled to stay at the Dubai Hilton but was wondering in light if the recent changes of many of the hotels whether you knew if it was still GF Friendly? I booked the room in April based upon recent postings at the time that it was. A little late for me to change but I least I will be able to avoid a potentially embarrassing situation if I know in advance.

Thank you

Hunter105
07-14-08, 09:04
Just came back from a week in Dubai Hilton, very GF, no questions no nothing just take your girl go to elevator and up to your room.

Have fun

Hunter

Hey Guys:

I know it is a little late as I am scheduled to stay at the Dubai Hilton but was wondering in light if the recent changes of many of the hotels whether you knew if it was still GF Friendly? I booked the room in April based upon recent postings at the time that it was. A little late for me to change but I least I will be able to avoid a potentially embarrassing situation if I know in advance.

Thank you

Slugger
07-14-08, 20:00
Greetings all, long time no post.

Thinking of staying at the Harbour Hotel down in the Marina for a change in September.

Does anyone know if it is GF? Nothing came up on a search.

I had an email from the hotel saying guests welcome in the evening, but must register if they were going to sleep in the room. Hah!

Can anyone confirm this please?

Many thanks.

Double Shooter
07-15-08, 05:38
Renaissance and JW Marriott. Confirmed GF. No registration, just go to your room.

Ramee xxx Hotel on Rigga Road (xxx = can't remember, zillion Ramees in Dubai, I think Ramee Guestline). Hawthorne Hotel on Rigga Road. Did not stay here, but both have outlets where you use the same lift to go to your room, so assume GF. Someone posted earlier that Hawthorne is GFbut you pay a fee.

Thmamu
07-16-08, 12:35
Mina al Salam (Madinat Jumeirah) add 300 aed for a visitor to your room.

Al Manzil (4* near Burj Dubai) is green, no questions asked, no fee and a beautiful courtyard to have drink outside as well (even in summer, the temperatures are very nice in the courtyard)

Neufie
07-19-08, 06:16
Almost same report as Desertfux below. Not much to add to his or previous reports, except to say this is probably the easiest place to stay for someone new to Dubai, with location/service/price/taxi availability all taken into account.

Stayed four nights, 490++ with out reservation. First time there, but the palce is clean and comfortable, with double bed as DF described. On check in I was advised my guests just needed copy - seems a pretty open door policy to be told this when checking in.

On walk in with guest no issues. I was asked to come down to collect for call in, which surprised me, but I suspect 2:30 AM may have been the reason.

Decent wifi in the room @ 80/day but free in lobby. Not charged for printing of documents even though I was doing 80 or so a day.

Very favorable impression of the place for my first stay. Will book in again on my ruturn EOM, but looking to try somewhere else as well. Reading TF for suggestions.

Regards,

Disappointed
07-19-08, 12:08
Colleague of mine stayed at the Holiday Inn Downtown last Wednesday, and confirmed with me that the hotel was still GF.

His choice of lady was CIS, she left a copy of the passport and away they went.

After reading a recent mongers visit, where he was refused entry with his PRC lady... it begs the question, could the new policy only be directed at the PRC? i know the Holiday Inn has done that in the past only to change shortly after.

Any updates welcome as the Holday Inn is/was one of the prime GFE hotels in Dubai, due to its close proximity to Broadway, JW Marriot, Rennaisance, Radisson and short trip to Hyatt.

D

Steve Dubai
07-21-08, 10:31
Stayed four nights, 490++ with out reservation.
Regards,

Ramada Bur dubai online rates are US$ 115++ that is Dhs 422++

Plague
07-22-08, 19:02
Hey,

I'm gonna stay at Golden Sands Apartments (1 room studio. Not sure exactly where it is though) for a week.

I'm planning to do some mongering.

Does anyone know if this place is GF?

I really hope it is.

Regards,

Plague

Trojan00
07-23-08, 07:12
Hey,

I'm gonna stay at Golden Sands Apartments (1 room studio. Not sure exactly where it is though) for a week.

I'm planning to do some mongering.

Does anyone know if this place is GF?

I really hope it is.

Regards,

Plague

RTFF and you will find that it is RED

Neufie
07-23-08, 11:01
Ramada Bur dubai online rates are US$ 115++ that is Dhs 422++

Steve,

Went there first as walk in, only had twin rooms available... Also on my first choice, and location/price/value is also great.

This is mostly repeat info, I am looking to try somewhere else for a night or two next week. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Steve Dubai
07-23-08, 13:43
Steve,

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Only other place I've stayed is the 4pts close by - I know hotels are pretty busy - I prefer to book - walk-in's does not get you any cheaper rates when hotels are running good occupancy.

Plague
07-23-08, 13:49
RTFF and you will find that it is REDI guess I will have to change the hotel then. :D What's the point of staying in a hotel if I can't do some mongering? Any suggestions to a budget place which is GF? I'll have 2 change my hotel once I go to Dubai and change on the first day (Visa issues. I know it Sucks not to be a British Citizen). So I need to get one immediately. If I have a list of choices, it would be great. I'm staying only for a week (11th to 18th). And since 11th will be spent in the hotel, I will be staying in the new place for 6 days. Can anyone tell me some cheap ones (Somewhere between £300-£350)?

Eric Emp
07-23-08, 16:33
I will be transiting through Dubai with a 20 hours stop over, Emirates has booked me in Melliniem Hotel (EK Wing), I have a feeling this is bad, and this is not a GF hotel. An I right ?

if this is the case, Any other option ? Is there any cheap GF hotel I can get for the night and pay my self ?

//Eric

Fiend Devil
07-24-08, 09:43
I am going to Dubai on 2nd week of August on a stop over to the dreaded Saudi Arabia where I have work for a few weeks.

After reading Steve's entries I'm going to hit up the Ramada as he seems to be having alot of fun.

I'd prefer Radisson SAS hotels as I am a member of those.

Is the Ramada walkable from places like York, Seaview?

Is the Radisson walkable from the same places?

Luper Calia
07-24-08, 20:20
I am going to Dubai on 2nd week of August on a stop over to the dreaded Saudi Arabia where I have work for a few weeks.

After reading Steve's entries I'm going to hit up the Ramada as he seems to be having alot of fun.

I'd prefer Radisson SAS hotels as I am a member of those.

Is the Ramada walkable from places like York, Seaview?

Is the Radisson walkable from the same places?

August is hot so be careful walking anywhere. Ramada is close to York and walkable but the 10 / 15 minute walk to Seaview is too far.

SAS Radisson is in Deira, so a taxi away from the main action. It has its own club - Kubu with CIS girls - RTFF for details. The other Radisson (Media City is close to Dubai Marina and way out of town.

Fiend Devil
07-24-08, 23:21
August is hot so be careful walking anywhere. Ramada is close to York and walkable but the 10 / 15 minute walk to Seaview is too far.

SAS Radisson is in Deira, so a taxi away from the main action. It has its own club - Kubu with CIS girls - RTFF for details. The other Radisson (Media City is close to Dubai Marina and way out of town.Thanks for the info. We want to get as many memorable sessions in as possible before our 6 weeks in Saudi.

Ramada sounds the best then for us.

Plague
07-25-08, 21:08
Hi,

I managed to get my hotel changed to Metropolitan in Dubai. After the extra charges I paid, I so hope this hotel is going to be GF. Can anyone please verify that? I also read from earlier posts there is a nightclub in this hotel. How is the place? Any comments? Anyone know any hotspots nearby? I would really appreciate all the info you can offer. So PLEASE PLEASE advice.

Thanks a lot.

Plague

Barcrawler
07-26-08, 04:38
Hi,

I managed to get my hotel changed to Metropolitan in Dubai. After the extra charges I paid, I so hope this hotel is going to be GF. Can anyone please verify that? I also read from earlier posts there is a nightclub in this hotel. How is the place? Any comments? Anyone know any hotspots nearby? I would really appreciate all the info you can offer. So PLEASE PLEASE advice.

Thanks a lot.

PlagueThere are at least TWO Metropolatan hotels in Dubai, so it really depends which one you are in! if its the Metropolatan on Sheik Zeyed Road you have the Rattlesnake out the back. AKA The Rattler or the Snake Pit. See the very recent report by Groin Strain. Alternatives are a 20 AED taxi ride to Bur Dubai (Jockeys, Imperial, York, Rocafellas, Seaview)

If you are in Deira 10 AED in a taxi assuming you can find one :) will get you to Kubu or the Premier. Once the traffic dies down Bur Dubai is a short taxi ride over the creek.

Plague
07-26-08, 08:48
There are at least TWO Metropolatan hotels in Dubai, so it really depends which one you are in! if its the Metropolatan on Sheik Zeyed Road you have the Rattlesnake out the back. AKA The Rattler or the Snake Pit. See the very recent report by Groin Strain. Alternatives are a 20 AED taxi ride to Bur Dubai (Jockeys, Imperial, York, Rocafellas, Seaview)

If you are in Deira 10 AED in a taxi assuming you can find one :) will get you to Kubu or the Premier. Once the traffic dies down Bur Dubai is a short taxi ride over the creek.Thanks for the detailed info. I was told that the hotel is in "Sheikh Zayed Road". So I guess it's the one near Rattlesnake. Is that GF? Can I bring people back 2 my room? Will there be any questions etc?

Regards,

Plague

Hunter105
07-26-08, 11:10
There are 3 Metrolpolitan in Dubai,

2 in Deira (Metropolitan Palace) I dont know whether GF normal Metropolitan -not far from the Palace- this is GF I tried once. They have a bar with some WG´s (not attractive)

Close by (walking distance) is the Broadway one Phili bar, and if you walk a bit loger you can go to Kubu.

1 Metropolitan at Sheikh Zayed Road, this is GF but lady needs to be registered with passport copy when you go to hotel room. If you take an appartement in that Metropolitan nobody will ask you. Rattlesnake is belonging to hotel complex. See other reports.

Hunter

Hi,

Thanks a lot.

Plague

Steamer33
07-26-08, 16:47

SAS Radisson is in Deira, so a taxi away from the main action. It has its own club - Kubu with CIS girls - RTFF for details. The other Radisson (Media City is close to Dubai Marina and way out of town.

I walked from Majestic (next door to Ramada) to Seaview last weekend. A bit warm but not too bad, then again I have been in Dubai several years and so am proably more acclimatised to the heat than a visitor would be.

I'll tell you what though, the thirst I worked up didn't half make the first pint go down easily!

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Barcrawler
07-26-08, 16:59
I walked from Majestic (next door to Ramada) to Seaview last weekend. Hence your handle?

I did that myself last year in the hight of summer. Once in the Seaview a PRC took me by the arm, recoiled for an instant from the sweaty flesh, then quickly countered with "We go for a shower". Great marketing skills :)

Plague
07-26-08, 23:02
There are 3 Metrolpolitan in Dubai,

2 in Deira (Metropolitan Palace) I dont know whether GF normal Metropolitan -not far from the Palace- this is GF I tried once. They have a bar with some WG´s (not attractive)

Close by (walking distance) is the Broadway one Phili bar, and if you walk a bit loger you can go to Kubu.

1 Metropolitan at Sheikh Zayed Road, this is GF but lady needs to be registered with passport copy when you go to hotel room. If you take an appartement in that Metropolitan nobody will ask you. Rattlesnake is belonging to hotel complex. See other reports.

HunterI'm staying in a Superior Room so I assume it is in the hotel and not the apartment. Is registering with their passport a big scene for WGs or are they ok with it? Please advice as I've never had to do that before.

Regards,

JB

Delhi Friend
07-27-08, 09:09
A very latest update on the Four Points Sheraton hotel at Bur Dubai.

Extremly girl friendly, The staff greets you well when you are with a 'guest'

Very nice spacious rooms and nice environment in its class of hotels.

Strongly Recommended.

French Canadia
07-28-08, 06:00
I'm staying in a Superior Room so I assume it is in the hotel and not the apartment. Is registering with their passport a big scene for WGs or are they ok with it? Please advice as I've never had to do that before.

Regards,

JB

Don't worry all the WG know it's part of the job requirements, the only problem will if you chose a non legal WG ( meaning that she has no valid visa) then it will be a problem to get her in ( also not recommended)

Take Care

FC

Barcrawler
07-28-08, 08:06
A very latest update on the Four Points Sheraton hotel at Bur Dubai.

Extremly girl friendly, The staff greets you well when you are with a 'guest'

Useful information, but some clarification is needed to avoid confusing people who are not familiar with Dubai. There are now two 4 points Sheratons in Bur Dubai, the one on Khalid Bin Walid Street AKA "Bank Street" is usually reported as GF and is known as "Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai"

The other one is a short distance away on Mankool Road, near the Golden Sands has had conflicting reports and is known as "Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai"

I assume you refer to the first?

To confuse matters further there is a third Four Points in Dubai, the "Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai" - This is very new and I have not seen any reports on this one.

Hunter105
07-28-08, 10:00
When you will come to room not too late, lets say before 22:00 or so than probably nobody will be there and you just can go to your room with your lady.

If you are later than there is a security guy waiting in front of the elevator. The WG should be prepared and have her passport copy ready, they normally know that very well and she will give it to the security guy and go. In most cases this is done very discrete so it will not be realised from the public around.

You can also go to your room allone, and ask the lady to follow, than the security guy will call you and ask your ok to send the lady, than you dont feel anything about this activity.

I'm staying in a Superior Room so I assume it is in the hotel and not the apartment. Is registering with their passport a big scene for WGs or are they ok with it? Please advice as I've never had to do that before.

Regards,

JB

Plague
07-28-08, 10:02
Don't worry all the WG know it's part of the job requirements, the only problem will if you chose a non legal WG ( meaning that she has no valid visa) then it will be a problem to get her in ( also not recommended)

Take Care

FCThanks a lot. I guess I just have to ask them in advance before I make any commitments.

Regards,

Plague

Plague
07-28-08, 17:07
When you will come to room not too late, lets say before 22:00 or so than probably nobody will be there and you just can go to your room with your lady.

If you are later than there is a security guy waiting in front of the elevator. The WG should be prepared and have her passport copy ready, they normally know that very well and she will give it to the security guy and go. In most cases this is done very discrete so it will not be realised from the public around.

You can also go to your room allone, and ask the lady to follow, than the security guy will call you and ask your ok to send the lady, than you dont feel anything about this activity.Thanks for the detail explanation. It is very helpful.

Regards,

Plague

Dawsonn
07-31-08, 08:41
Hello everybody,

I will spend two weeks in Dubai during ramadan and I will stay at the intercontinental festival city hotel.

Is anybody knows if this hotel if GF?

Is there any bar around or in the hotel where I can pick up some girls?

Thank you for your infos.

Steamer33
08-01-08, 13:33
Hello everybody,

I will spend two weeks in Dubai during ramadan and I will stay at the intercontinental festival city hotel.

Is anybody knows if this hotel if GF?

Is there any bar around or in the hotel where I can pick up some girls?

Thank you for your infos.

All the info you need is in the forum. Use the search function above and type in intercontinental and within microseconds you will get the answer.

Oh what the hell, I'm in a good mood so I'll do it for you. Oh look, what's this

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=730568&postcount=1451

Take a cab to the golden triangle if you wants girls.

Be careful out there.
Steamer33

Delhi Friend
08-02-08, 15:16
Useful information, but some clarification is needed to avoid confusing people who are not familiar with Dubai. There are now two 4 points Sheratons in Bur Dubai, the one on Khalid Bin Walid Street AKA "Bank Street" is usually reported as GF and is known as "Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai"

The other one is a short distance away on Mankool Road, near the Golden Sands has had conflicting reports and is known as "Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai"

I assume you refer to the first?

To confuse matters further there is a third Four Points in Dubai, the "Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai" - This is very new and I have not seen any reports on this one.Hi,

Thanks for reminding me of what I missed while sharing my information. Yeah it is indeed the Four Points Sheraton Hotel at the Khalid Bin Walid St at Bur Dubai.

Moghul
08-05-08, 11:01
Friends,

Usually I stay in karama hotel but dubaio but I am given to understand that it is no longer GF. I am there only for a day visit, and would be looking for some daytimne action, since I have a few contact nos.

Of the following which is most GF?

Astoria, panorama bur Dubai, panaoram deira, four points burdubai (khalid bin road). Ideally I would like to bring the guest in the room and so if anyone has the review of which of these hotels has good clean comfortable rooms apart from being GF pl do share info.

Bye to all.

Steamer33
08-05-08, 21:14
Astoria, panorama bur Dubai, panaoram deira, four points burdubai (khalid bin road). Ideally I would like to bring the guest in the room and so if anyone has the review of which of these hotels has good clean comfortable rooms apart from being GF pl do share info.

Maybe you are too lazy to RTFF, but surely you have enough energy to use your mouse and scroll down a few posts on this page. There you will see the latest info on the Four Points. Go on, just try it.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Barcrawler
08-06-08, 07:27
, but surely you have enough energy to use your mouse and scroll down a few posts on this page. There you will see the latest info on the Four Points. There is also some very fresh information on the Panorama, Bur Dubai from Less Cash in the "Dubai Field Reports" thread.

Would not recommend Panorama, Deira - chance of getting a taxi in that part of town is close to zero.

Steamer, maybe you should change you signature to "I read the forum so you don't have to!"

Steamer33
08-06-08, 07:40
There is also some very fresh information on the Panorama, Bur Dubai from Less Cash in the "Dubai Field Reports" thread.

Would not recommend Panorama, Deira - chance of getting a taxi in that part of town is close to zero.

Steamer, maybe you should change you signature to "I read the forum so you don't have to!"

Maybe! Just get so fed up with someone who posts 12 times, nearly all questions, and can't be bothered even to read what's in front of him.

Might be more sympathetic if he ever gave some info back.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Moghul
08-06-08, 10:51
Listen man,

Just don't throw you weight around. There is no question of being too lazy to scroll the mouse. The info given in the report by lesscash was pertaining to four points only whiole my question was amongs the hotels which I habve mentioned. Just because you guys are staioned in Dubai and hence do more mongering does not in anyway permiy you to be so arrogant. As regards posting info back I have posted reports in hotel section as well as other sections. But maybe not as many as others, thats because I travel less frequently to Dubai. Your comments were totally uncalled for. It appears that this forum is now becoming the personal domain of a few of arrogant bastards like you.

Steamer33
08-06-08, 21:08
Listen man,

Just don't throw you weight around. There is no question of being too lazy to scroll the mouse. The info given in the report by lesscash was pertaining to four points only whiole my question was amongs the hotels which I habve mentioned. Just because you guys are staioned in Dubai and hence do more mongering does not in anyway permiy you to be so arrogant. As regards posting info back I have posted reports in hotel section as well as other sections. But maybe not as many as others, thats because I travel less frequently to Dubai. Your comments were totally uncalled for. It appears that this forum is now becoming the personal domain of a few of arrogant bastards like you.

Yawn.........

Persian Fellow
08-07-08, 08:00
Hello guys,

Would you please refresh info about Radisson SAS Deira?

Is it GF or not and how is kubo?

I am a new bee to this site so I am not familiar with different part of it.

Thanks for you help

Luper Calia
08-08-08, 07:05
Hello guys,

Thanks for you help

If you use the search facility on this thread you will find out all you need to know. Just type in Radisson and there is a lot of recent information.

Pelosky
08-08-08, 12:15
Hello guys,

Thanks for you helpPF,

Radisson is usually reported as being very friendly, no questions asked. Kubu is one of the best places for upmarket CIS and 'Stanis, with the odd PRC thrown in. If CIS is your flavour you will love it; note that there is very little else so you may want to check other places as well (The Premiere at Hyatt Regency is a sort of similar place which comes to mind - it does have PRC's and a few Africans as well).

Persian Fellow
08-08-08, 15:52
Exactly what I need.

Exactly what I prefer.

Thanks a lot for both replies.

Luckyleo25
08-12-08, 10:58
Anyone can plz update about the status of new Four Points at Sheikh Zaid Road?

Is it Girl friendly?

Thanks

Fiend Devil
08-12-08, 13:33
I can confirm the great info on the Radisson four points below. Make sure its the one on Whalid Street (bank street) and not the other close one. Definately GF friendly. No fines or extra person charges on bills. Also the staff are very nice. Was was not exceptional and not poor. Just average. I got the top floor king bed room. Was just 'ok'

Wicked Roger
08-12-08, 18:01
Anyone can plz update about the status of new Four Points at Sheikh Zaid Road?

Is it Girl friendly?

Thanks
The new Four Points I know of is off Mankhool Road but there maybe another. But if it is this one then read earlier FRs as the security will ask for the ORGINAL passport of the girl not a copy. The old Four Points is very GF.

Barcrawler
08-13-08, 10:37
The new Four Points I know of is off Mankhool Road but there maybe another. But if it is this one then read earlier FRs as the security will ask for the ORGINAL passport of the girl not a copy. The old Four Points is very GF.There are in fact 3 now!!
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=770381&postcount=1548

I do not recall seeing any posts on the Sheik Zeyed Road one, which is half way between the Crown Plaza and Rotana Towers

Steamer33
08-13-08, 22:14
There are in fact 3 now!!
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=770381&postcount=1548

I do not recall seeing any posts on the Sheik Zeyed Road one, which is half way between the Crown Plaza and Rotana Towers

Noticed new SZR one tonight, exactly where above post says it is. No idea if green or not. Better off with the tried and tested probably.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Luckyleo25
08-16-08, 09:39
Noticed new SZR one tonight, exactly where above post says it is. No idea if green or not. Better off with the tried and tested probably.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33Thank you all for kind information. I think i should go with trusted ones, as will be in Dubai for only one night.

How about the TAXI situation at Sheraton Bur Dubai?

LustForLife
08-16-08, 17:52
Just spent a few nights at 4 points Sheraton Bur Dubai. As per all the reports it is girl friendly. Girl must just give a copy of passport at reception on the way in.

LuckyLeo, there is a constant string of taxis going down the street. Only problem I had was getting taxi from York back to the hotel. Taxis don't want the trip as it is too close. So had a sweaty walk with the girl - but good reason for a communal shower

Urgent Need
08-16-08, 22:27
Well this is my first time to post in this forum and I hope that it will not be the last. Before I went to Dubai, I read through all the forums and learned a lot. Thanks guys for posting all your experinces. Before I went, I really had stong appetite for black pussy. Once I reached there, I went straight to york as it was the place more often mentioned as the best place to get a black chick. I got there around 11 and that place was basically full. I squeezed myself in and just stood somewhere in the middle. I was immediately approached by one black chick. She was beautiful with flowing hair. I really did not want to waste time so I asked her how much. She went for 700. I said 300. We finally agreed on 400. I asked her where she is from and she said from ethiopia. She was really nice looking chick. We got in the hotel and I immediately started to kiss. She responded well at the beginning. I shagged her once in missionary position. She said she does not like doggy. One big disappointment. After the first shag I waited about half an hour and started again. She was dry like a sahara desert. I put on some lube and continued but after slight move it gets dry again. I did that many times. Finally I was mad and asked if she would do BJ. She declined. I had no choice, I put on some more lube and inserted my dick and moved fast and finished. She was cold and terrible. I will never again take ethio girls.

Hsihsa
08-17-08, 11:13
I am an Asian national, and I have a Russian girl friend.

Is it possible for me to have her visit Dubai and we check-in together in the hotel rooom?

Does the law allow to foreigners of opposite sex to share the room in dubai and eslewhere in UAE?

What are my options?

French Canadia
08-17-08, 13:08
Well this is my first time to post in this forum and I hope that it will not be the last. Before I went to Dubai, I read through all the forums and learned a lot. Thanks guys for posting all your experinces. Before I went, I really had stong appetite for black pussy. Once I reached there, I went straight to york as it was the place more often mentioned as the best place to get a black chick. I got there around 11 and that place was basically full. I squeezed myself in and just stood somewhere in the middle. I was immediately approached by one black chick. She was beautiful with flowing hair. I really did not want to waste time so I asked her how much. She went for 700. I said 300. We finally agreed on 400. I asked her where she is from and she said from ethiopia. She was really nice looking chick. We got in the hotel and I immediately started to kiss. She responded well at the beginning. I shagged her once in missionary position. She said she does not like doggy. One big disappointment. After the first shag I waited about half an hour and started again. She was dry like a sahara desert. I put on some lube and continued but after slight move it gets dry again. I did that many times. Finally I was mad and asked if she would do BJ. She declined. I had no choice, I put on some more lube and inserted my dick and moved fast and finished. She was cold and terrible. I will never again take ethio girls.

UN
Don't always blame the WG, one fact I must admit is that I don't know the lenght of time upon which you two aggred. But even for the African contigent and PRC the average price for a ST ( one shot , if not specified) is typically 300Dhs, so here you are offering 400Dhs to ,by your definition a WG within your taste and even state that you had a good first shot, so maybe motiviation either sexsual or monetary might have been uselful for the second shot.

just my two fils worth

Take care

FC

Wicked Roger
08-17-08, 13:14
UN
Don't always blame the WG, one fact I must admit is that I don't know the lenght of time upon which you two aggred. But even for the African contigent and PRC the average price for a ST ( one shot , if not specified) is typically 300Dhs, so here you are offering 400Dhs to ,by your definition a WG within your taste and even state that you had a good first shot, so maybe motiviation either sexsual or monetary might have been uselful for the second shot.

just my two fils worth

Take care

FC
And most African girls dont do BJs - or so I read in this forum. Piper would know more ;)

Jimmy K II
08-17-08, 15:21
Hi Guys,

i'm going to plan a stop over in Dubai in October (after Ramadan...) and will try to get a room at the Al Bustan next to the airport.

Last time i stayed there (in february 08) i absolutely had no problems to bring a girl to my room (not even any regsitration)

Is it still as green as it was?

thanks and cheers!

Wicked Roger
08-17-08, 18:50
Hi Guys,

i'm going to plan a stop over in Dubai in October (after Ramadan...) and will try to get a room at the Al Bustan next to the airport.

Last time i stayed there (in february 08) i absolutely had no problems to bring a girl to my room (not even any regsitration)

Is it still as green as it was?

thanks and cheers!
For me it still is. I stay there overnight sometimes if I have an early flight from Dubai and never had issues, although security is moire vigilant now than same time last year. Maybe take the lady in earlier then the 2-3am mark as I have seen the odd girl stopped and details (passport copy) handed over recently but no real issues

Last year had Razzor, Sekisui and me plus 3 Filipinas all in my room plus the girl I knew who brought them along for our party. No-one stopped us. Happy times :)

Fiend Devil
08-17-08, 22:18
LuckyLeo, there is a constant string of taxis going down the street. Only problem I had was getting taxi from York back to the hotel. Taxis don't want the trip as it is too close. So had a sweaty walk with the girl - but good reason for a communal showerYou guys must be really pissed. It's like 300 meters back to the hotel. I like the walk as it lets me see what the girl is like out in the open air before getting back to the seedy dark hotel room. :D

Amantelondres
08-17-08, 22:24
Need latest info re Hyatt Regency

Am about to embark on trip to Dubai. Usually stay at Hyatt Regency and have not had problems taking girls from Premier to my room, sometimes paying the extra room fee on check out. Last visit in February.

Is hotel still GF? Have heard mixed reports. If no longer GF, should I stay at Radisson in Deira? Really prefer Hyatt as have many Hyatt points!

Thanks for any info.

Persian Fellow
08-18-08, 18:32
Need latest info re Hyatt Regency

Am about to embark on trip to Dubai. Usually stay at Hyatt Regency and have not had problems taking girls from Premier to my room, sometimes paying the extra room fee on check out. Last visit in February.

Is hotel still GF? Have heard mixed reports. If no longer GF, should I stay at Radisson in Deira? Really prefer Hyatt as have many Hyatt points!

Thanks for any info.My Dear friend.

Don't count on it.

Hyatt is no longer GF.

Actually this hotel is strictly not GF anymore no mater how hard you try, just forget it.

I have tried it on June and it was a nightmare.

Delhi Friend
08-19-08, 09:26
My Dear friend.

Don't count on it.

Hyatt is no longer GF.

Actually this hotel is strictly not GF anymore no mater how hard you try, just forget it.

I have tried it on June and it was a nightmare.Definitely NOT GF.

It used to be my favourites but now the rules have changed. NOT GF ANYMORE.
If you are looking for 5 star property, then GO for Radisson Deira not thinking twice. It has its own club KUBU (nice at par with premiere). I have my experience in staying there and have posted reports too.

Second option is Hilton Deira. It is also a very GF though I have not tried.

For a 3 star option, Four Points Shereton at Bur Dubai (khalid bin walid st) is definitely a good choice. TRIED AND TESTED and it is the current hot spot amongst the threads. Located in the central mongering district. CHEERS

Worf1972
08-19-08, 15:23
From my trips to Dubai and being a black guy myself. I NEVER mess with African girls, service is usually horrible, they sometimes try to rob you and once they get the money it's " I don't do this, I don't do that stuff". Asian women Chinese/Japanese at least give you a massage with a little extra.

Neufie
08-20-08, 10:16
Stayed here for two nights recently. 750/night +98 Internet. Smallish room, smallish bathroom, but functional for two. A bit of a squeeze for any more. Completely GF though, with call in both nights - no hassle and no charge, only copy required. Both were allowed to straight up to room without need for phone call or escort.

Doesn't beat Ramada for size of room (which you can have a right party in) or Four Points for size of bed (which you can happily accomodate more than one), but friendly attitude and staff.

Amantelondres
08-20-08, 23:33
Delhi Friend and Persian Fellow

Many thanks for your input. Totally devastated that one cannot take girls from Premier disco up to room any more. I used to tip the security guy and he often didn't pass the details to reception thus avoiding the extra room charge of 100dr.

So you recommend the Radisson Deira....I'll give that a try but if anyone else has not had problems at the Hyatt Regency let me know...I've got zillions of Hyatt points!!!

Persian Fellow
08-21-08, 09:38

Many thanks for your input. Totally devastated that one cannot take girls from Premier disco up to room any more. I used to tip the security guy and he often didn't pass the details to reception thus avoiding the extra room charge of 100dr.

So you recommend the Radisson Deira....I'll give that a try but if anyone else has not had problems at the Hyatt Regency let me know...I've got zillions of Hyatt points!!!Well, if you insist on Hyatt Regency may be this is useful.

On June I have heard from ladies at Premier that Hyatt Residence which is adjacent to the hotel has no problem with late night gusts but I am not sure about it.

Next day I have tried to change my room but their managements are different and the price is double.

Delhi Friend
08-24-08, 14:18

So you recommend the Radisson Deira....I'll give that a try but if anyone else has not had problems at the Hyatt Regency let me know...I've got zillions of Hyatt points!!!Hi amantelondres!

Well decide what is important for you. Ladies or points!

As for the query find out from whatever source you can. Hyatt is no more gf. Period! Thats the best I can help you out! Rest whatever are your preferences, go according to that.

Captainb
08-25-08, 13:33
Habtoor is green!

Stayed there in May 2008 with my wife. No problems.

Stayed there in August for my own. Two PRC-Guests. No questions, no passport. Absolutely green.

Located on Jumeirah Beach and adjacent to the Dubai Marina. Nice Beach-Resort-Hotel. Very good Gym and Spa. Many Building grounds around. Long way from/to city.

Captain B.

Love Tactics
08-25-08, 19:54
Habtoor is green!

Captain B.You invited wgs up to your room where you and your wife were staying. Interesting. Please do tell!

Delhi Friend
08-26-08, 11:48
Habtoor is green!

Captain B.All I can feel on this report is.

LOL :))

NetViking 2008
08-26-08, 13:55
Well, if you insist on Hyatt Regency may be this is useful.

On June I have heard from ladies at Premier that Hyatt Residence which is adjacent to the hotel has no problem with late night gusts but I am not sure about it.

Next day I have tried to change my room but their managements are different and the price is double.Can anybody confirm me if in residence of galleria they are GF? I must book for next mounth and I don't want to risk!

Thanks

Captainb
08-27-08, 01:49
Stayed there in May 2008 with my wife. No Problems.Little joke!

Stayed there with my wife and my son in a family room. No sex. No problem!

My Family left after a Week.

I stayed at the staff villa of my customer for some more days.

Brought Maroc WG “Linda” there. Staff villa was “green”.

But workmates faces blushed from shame as I told them, that “I’m not alone tonight”!

Never will do it again!

Captain B.

Joe Coodidge
08-27-08, 04:19
Does anyone have any experience with MyDubaiStay.com (http://www.mydubaistay.com/default.aspx)? I'm coming out again later this year for a few weeks and I'd like to stay someplace other than a hotel. I'm thinking it might be more GF friendly...

TIA,

Joe

Persian Fellow
08-31-08, 10:06
Finished my 4 night stay at Radisson SAS Deira.

This hotel is absolutely green and the staff are very friendly.

If the girl goes with you no question no passport copy noting just straight to your room. (if you tip security guys they even open the elevator for you)

If you call someone to your room, she has to register herself at the reception.
Kubu has a great small selection, better than Premier and cheaper and more willing to be kind and polite.

Fuck to Hyatt Regency Hello to Radisson SAS.

My advice: Either inviting someone from KUBU or from outside just wait for her near reception.

By doing this you can avoid walk of shame as well.

Neufie
09-03-08, 20:26
Al Mina Road.

Stayed there a few nights before Ramadan. Satwa area, not far from Bur Dubai. 540/night +120/day internet. About same standard as 4 Seasons Walid, but much larger room. Nice and tidy for price. Call in no problem, copy and no hassle. Walk in likewise. Worth adding to list my list as close enough to the GT even if in traffic. I suspect they may fill up quickly during events, so I will keep looking. Two regular bars, Savage Garden (behind) and Rockwells (front), saw nothing going in either except a few of Africans but a load of PI NWG on Thursday (probably the same as Barcrawler reported in regular thread).

Down Ganner
09-03-08, 21:46
I am visiting dubai next month.

Can someone update on GF hotels preferably having their own nightclub with CIS.

Thanks

Persian Fellow
09-05-08, 09:58

ThanksMoscow , 4 star, , Disco Red Square
Hawthorn, 4 star , Disco Gravity + another one
Radisson SAS , 5 star , Disco Kubu

Reefski
09-05-08, 18:11
I'd try the Metropolitan Hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road. Several bars there but the one you want is the Rattlesnake. (toward the back of the complex)

Reef

Thanks

Disappointed
09-05-08, 22:50
Al Mina Road.

Stayed there a few nights before Ramadan. Satwa area, not far from Bur Dubai. 540/night +120/day internet. About same standard as 4 Seasons Walid, but much larger room. Nice and tidy for price. Call in no problem, copy and no hassle. Walk in likewise. Worth adding to list my list as close enough to the GT even if in traffic. I suspect they may fill up quickly during events, so I will keep looking. Two regular bars, Savage Garden (behind) and Rockwells (front), saw nothing going in either except a few of Africans but a load of PI NWG on Thursday (probably the same as Barcrawler reported in regular thread).Did you try out the Xanadu?

have had a few happy moments there, including one of my best Dubai experiences with an Armenian girl (posing as Iranian)

Bizzie
09-06-08, 03:51
Does anyone have any experience with MyDubaiStay.com (http://www.mydubaistay.com/default.aspx)? I'm coming out again later this year for a few weeks and I'd like to stay someplace other than a hotel. I'm thinking it might be more GF friendly...

TIA,

JoeYes, I used them once.

They are fine.

Warbucks
09-11-08, 04:40
Anyone got any info on this joint? and yes I have RTFF :)

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll/qscr=dspv/htid=1911951/crti=2/hotel-information

Steve Dubai
09-11-08, 06:06
Anyone got any info on this joint? and yes I have RTFF :)

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll/qscr=dspv/htid=1911951/crti=2/hotel-informationIt does not serve alcohol - thats all I know.

Wlman
09-11-08, 09:39
All,

Does anyone know if the moscow hotel is girl friendly?

I will be stay there during the month of oct 08.

Thanks

Wlman
09-11-08, 10:43
All,

Does anyone know if the Moscow hotel is girl friendly?

I am staying there during the month of Oct 08.

Thank

Wlman
09-11-08, 13:52
All,

I will be staying there during the month of Oct 08.

Thanks

Persian Fellow
09-11-08, 18:28
All,

I will be staying there during the month of Oct 08.

ThanksI was there several times whiteout any problem.

No passport nothing.

Last time was 6 months age.

Wlman
09-12-08, 10:56
I was there several times whiteout any problem.

No passport nothing.

Last time was 6 months age.Hello,

Thank you for the information, is the best way to enter the hotel the main entrance or there is another way in?

Thanks

Bumz Rush
09-12-08, 15:56
There is a large number of WG in the hotel, working the 1st floor bar.

I was living in Marriott over the road, and watched many cummings and goings.

The roof pool has or had severt toppless totties. I could see them from my hotel.

I am sure there will be problem taking your own take away in to the hotel. I expect they will be better value than the "house girls".

Bumz

Bernhard Klinger
09-14-08, 08:22
Hi Guys

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I have been resident in the Gulf area for the past 7 years, mongering on and off.

I have great info from this site recently - and very good intertainment from the great photo reports by some distinct members.

One month ago I checked in at Regal Palace, Dubai, part of the Ramee Group of Hotels. I read somewhere else in this forum that the Ramee Group generally is not GF (only read this after I had checked in, of course). I went to the check in counter and asked him straight up, if you can bring guests to your room. Answer was,yes - but there is a fee. I forgot the amount, but something like 120 AED.
I did'nt get any action that night, had to work and was tired.

Next night I checked in at Ramada, Dubai. Great hotel and only charges about 500 AED/night during summer (booked via internet www.asiatravel.com). I hooked up with a girl at Panorama, or paranormal as it is also referred to, she new the Ramada well and told me, that I could just give her my room number and name, then she would come up in 10 minutes. That was great - no walk of shame - no dealing with passport copies or having to sign documents or anything. 10 minutes later she came to my room.

She was african and I had a so so experience. Very rushed, very mechanical. So I paid her the agreed 600 AED and did not mind her leaving after 1½ hour.

I have been around for a while and I have to keep reminding myself not to go with the africans. But the big hooters too often get the better of me when I am pissed. Most of the time to my regret, when we get back to the hotel room and she un-bra´s only to reveal tits longer than my arm.

Having said that, I have had some excellent experiences with africans as well - just far too many misses.

In Qatar I had some good filipina contacts. They are the bests. Pamper them and they will provide real GF experiences and generally go a long way to please you. Ohhh I miss the times with some of the regulars in Qatar.

Relocated to UAE about a year ago and have not managed to hook up with any filipinas, much to my regret. I have read excellent reports on this forum about filipina action in Abu Dhabi and everytime I get excited like hell.

Cheers all for a great forum, and special regards to the members that keep this forum so exciting by posting great reports with photos and all.

Bernie

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Beruti
09-14-08, 14:38
Dear fellows I have been several times last year to Dubai for business.

Did stay in chelsea hotel at port rashid road which was girl friendly.

Now I am planing a tripp for vacation and for mongering fun together with a good freind of mine. So this time no business just relaxing.

Does any one know which beach hotel is girl friendly.

Would be happy if some one can recomand a green hotel.

Thanks and happy mongering

Beruti form Germany.

Persian Fellow
09-14-08, 19:15
Hello,

Thank you for the information, is the best way to enter the hotel the main entrance or there is another way in?

ThanksWell the only entrance is the front door.

My advice:

If you take someone from Red Square (Moscow night club) just tell her your room number and ask her to come to your room after 3 minutes.

If you take someone from outside you had better go with her to the Red Square (cost you more 50 Dhs) and ask her to come to your room after 3~5 minutes.

Once when I had invited a lady to my room she came with 2 of her friends and they had fun with me.

Just have a few condoms with you or it may cost a lot at late night!

Have a good luck and don't forget to share your experience.

Hunter105
09-15-08, 12:32
The only beach hotel I tried was Hilton at Jumeira Beach.

Very GF no problems at all.

Hunter from Germany

Dear fellows I have been several times last year to Dubai for business.

Did stay in chelsea hotel at port rashid road which was girl friendly.

Now I am planing a tripp for vacation and for mongering fun together with a good freind of mine. So this time no business just relaxing.

Does any one know which beach hotel is girl friendly.

Would be happy if some one can recomand a green hotel.

Thanks and happy mongering

Beruti form Germany.

Wlman
09-16-08, 14:04
Well the only entrance is the front door.

My advice:

If you take someone from Red Square (Moscow night club) just tell her your room number and ask her to come to your room after 3 minutes.

If you take someone from outside you had better go with her to the Red Square (cost you more 50 Dhs) and ask her to come to your room after 3~5 minutes.

Once when I had invited a lady to my room she came with 2 of her friends and they had fun with me.

Just have a few condoms with you or it may cost a lot at late night!

Have a good luck and don't forget to share your experience.Hello,

Thank you for your advice, is it nescessary to go the Rea Square? Can I not simply walk straight to my room or there is a chance of the security requesting id?

Thanks

Persian Fellow
09-16-08, 19:14
Hello,

Thank you for your advice, is it nescessary to go the Rea Square? Can I not simply walk straight to my room or there is a chance of the security requesting id?

ThanksAs far as I know it is not nescessary.

But my info is about 6 months old.

You had better ask Filipino concierge.

Neufie
09-19-08, 21:53
Did you try out the Xanadu?

have had a few happy moments there, including one of my best Dubai experiences with an Armenian girl (posing as Iranian)

I tried them a few nights ago. Small crowd, no WG, good staff. Anyway hotel is alright, worth considering if your regular places are full. Decent budget ( 3 to 4 ) hotel, no presumptions. Not far from Bur Dubai, and importantly GF.

Disappointed
09-20-08, 14:21
I tried them a few nights ago. Small crowd, no WG, good staff. Anyway hotel is alright, worth considering if your regular places are full. Decent budget ( 3 to 4 ) hotel, no presumptions. Not far from Bur Dubai, and importantly GF.That is a surprise, i witnessed about 30 WG's on my last visit. Although i went in after midnight.

Thanks for confirming the GF status though

Piper1
09-20-08, 17:22
That is a surprise, i witnessed about 30 WG's on my last visit. Although i went in after midnight.

Thanks for confirming the GF status thoughNot a surprise during Ramadan. But after Ramadan, and after midnight - dozens of hotties including some Lebanese and Moroccan.

Seat A
09-22-08, 13:41
Hi Guys,

Can anyone comment if the Metropolitan Hotel is GF and if Rattlesnake is a decent venue please?

Thanks Seat A

Piper1
09-22-08, 18:36
Hi Guys,

Can anyone comment if the Metropolitan Hotel is GF and if Rattlesnake is a decent venue please?

Thanks Seat AIt's usually GF, but one can never be sure nowadays. Call them and ask if it's okay to bring your "girlfriend" to your room (they will know what you mean).

As for decent venue - if it were decent, I'd never go there. ;) But seriously, depends on your tastes. Mostly Russian and CIS girls there now, with Africans and PRC in the carpark near closing time. Do a seach for "Rattlesnake" or "Rattler" and you will find many reports and varying opinions (including my varying opinions, which depend on the night).

Wicked Roger
09-23-08, 19:38
Hi Guys,

Thanks Seat A
The Metropolitan on Shk Zayed Road is as a fellow monger friend was there all weekend with some nice Filipina cuties I arranged for him and he had no hassles

Down Ganner
09-24-08, 14:20
Does anyone has an experience to share about Hotel Astoria whether it is GF or not?

Texibo
09-25-08, 06:16
Ok so I just found this forum two days ago and I've been going through it discreetly. Unfortunately, I think I need help in some things.

Okay so I'm going to Dubai with a friend around the beginning of January. We have never been to Dubai, and believe it or not :O we're going to be looking for some action. There are a couple of questions I have to ask though.

1) Which hotel should we stay in, for maximum satisfaction? It's basically the only reason we're going :).

2) Any hot spots that we should be aware of?

Also, anyone know if they would let us in the hotel bars I've been reading about? We are both eighteen years old. He's Canadian and I'm from Kuwait. Will that pose a problem regarding bars and alcohol in general for that matter?

Please hit me back. Thanks.

Steamer33
09-25-08, 09:31
Ok so I just found this forum two days ago and I've been going through it discreetly. Unfortunately, I think I need help in some things.

Okay so I'm going to Dubai with a friend around the beginning of January. We have never been to Dubai, and believe it or not :O we're going to be looking for some action. There are a couple of questions I have to ask though.

1) Which hotel should we stay in, for maximum satisfaction? It's basically the only reason we're going :).

Also, anyone know if they would let us in the hotel bars I've been reading about? We are both eighteen years old. He's Canadian and I'm from Kuwait. Will that pose a problem regarding bars and alcohol in general for that matter?

Please hit me back. Thanks.

21 is the legal age just about for anything here - especially alcohol and nightclubs.

If you look young you will be asked for ID, and normally that means passport/passport copy, so you may have problems.

General hotel bars should be OK as they normally cater for families, but at the clubs mentioned frequently here, Rattler, York, Imp Suites, Regal, Premier etc you will face checks unless you look a lot older than your age.

I don't know about whether hotels would let rooms to 18-year-olds, perhaps another member can fill in the blanks on that one.

Sorry if that's bad news.

Be careful out there,

Steamer33

Steve Dubai
09-25-08, 13:04
I don't know about whether hotels would let rooms to 18-year-olds, perhaps another member can fill in the blanks on that one.

18 is the minmum age to get a hotel room without parents present. You're just not legally allowed to drink or get into clubs - so if you're honest you won't even touch the minibar!!!

Barcrawler
09-25-08, 13:56
21 is the legal age just about for anything here - especially alcohol and nightclubs.AND you have to be at least 20 to buy tobacco..

Texibo
09-25-08, 17:15
21 is the legal age just about for anything here - especially alcohol and nightclubs.

If you look young you will be asked for ID, and normally that means passport/passport copy, so you may have problems.

General hotel bars should be OK as they normally cater for families, but at the clubs mentioned frequently here, Rattler, York, Imp Suites, Regal, Premier etc you will face checks unless you look a lot older than your age.

Sorry if that's bad news.

Be careful out there,

Steamer33Well that sucks. So there's noway I could work around that? Maybe go to an area for WGs where there are no I.D checks? For the record, I do look much older than I am.

Steamer33
09-25-08, 18:27
Well that sucks. So there's noway I could work around that? Maybe go to an area for WGs where there are no I.D checks? For the record, I do look much older than I am.

The only place for WGs with no ID checks is on the street.
Outside the main venues after 2am there are WGs around. However this involves another set of risks and, therefore, precautions to be taken.

I really don't want to discourage you but a good mongering friend of mine, who is 30 but looks a little younger, is regularly asked for ID at clubs/bars when we are out together.

If you look older you may get away with it but the risks are huge. This is a Muslim country so illegal consumption of liquor is a serious offence if caught - ie jail and deportation.

Venues are in danger of being shut down if they allow the law to be broken so they will be pretty strict.

Sorry, I don't make the rules. But if you're going to be here anyway try out a few places, with caution, see how you get on (after all the worst that can happen is you are refused entry) and FR on your experiences. May help others in the future.

And if you do that...

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Texibo
09-25-08, 23:30
The only place for WGs with no ID checks is on the street.
Outside the main venues after 2am there are WGs around. However this involves another set of risks and, therefore, precautions to be taken.

I really don't want to discourage you but a good mongering friend of mine, who is 30 but looks a little younger, is regularly asked for ID at clubs/bars when we are out together.

If you look older you may get away with it but the risks are huge. This is a Muslim country so illegal consumption of liquor is a serious offence if caught - ie jail and deportation.

Venues are in danger of being shut down if they allow the law to be broken so they will be pretty strict.

Sorry, I don't make the rules. But if you're going to be here anyway try out a few places, with caution, see how you get on (after all the worst that can happen is you are refused entry) and FR on your experiences. May help others in the future.

And if you do that...

Be careful out there.

Steamer33Thanks for the info.

So then, you'd recommend we go to Bahrain instead? Would it be easier to get WGs? I'll certainly report back if I end up going to Dubai.

London22
09-26-08, 01:30
Well that sucks. So there's noway I could work around that? Maybe go to an area for WGs where there are no I.D checks? For the record, I do look much older than I am.Back in 2007, just before I turned 21 I was refused entry to many clubs due to being under the legal age. Although I had my mate with me who was 22 at the time, they still refused me entry. So it would most probably be hard for you to get in. You might get lucky the way I did and be allowed into York. Be friendly to the Asian bouncer who is always at the door, Try starting up a conversation with him and he might just let you in without seeing your ID. I was allowed into York on numerous occasions without an ID check and free entry. I guess I just got lucky, but there is no harm in you giving it a shot.

Now I am 22, look about 26-27 and I visit Dubai frequently but still get asked for ID.

Well, don't let this put you off your holiday. Just go and you might just get lucky.

Not sure if this place is still open and I am not 100% certain but there is a place called Broadway in Deira where they do not ask for ID. I hope one of the regulars can confirm this for you.

Anyway, before I sign off I would just like to say a big thanks to all the regulars on this forum who make such a huge contribution. I've been lurking around for about 2 years now and I really need to start contributing. Well at least I've made a start.

Dubai Rules.

Down Ganner
09-26-08, 12:40
We have read many reports on york's nightclub, but what about the hotel, is it GF?

Jan 41
09-26-08, 17:49
We have read many reports on york's nightclub, but what about the hotel, is it GF?I don't want to be inpolite but if you search the thread under "York" you will find it is a definite no go, found out myself when i thought to be smart to book there and than not have to go out after drinking. (so you see i did not search to well also)

Steamer33
09-26-08, 17:51
We have read many reports on york's nightclub, but what about the hotel, is it GF?

Definitely not. Red red red and more red.

Be careful out there

Steamer33

Persian Fellow
09-26-08, 19:52

Please hit me back. Thanks.Try Broadway Hotel at day time (afternoon is better).

They don't have problem with young boys.

Good luck

Thunderbird71
09-29-08, 16:24
Hi,

I will spend a week in Regal.

Does anybody know if they allow GF in the bedrooms?

If not, are there other places to go with a girl for a couple of hours?

Thank you

All343
09-29-08, 18:53
Hi there,

Can anyone please let me know if Regal Plaza Hotel allows visitors in your room?

I have read various reports about this Hotel and I would really appreciate your advise on this matter.

Thank you

All343
09-29-08, 19:03
Hi,

Can anyone please let me if regal-plaza hotel girl friendly,

I have booked hotel with intention to pick up a girl from hotel bar and take her up in my room

I appreciate your advise on this matter

Thank you

======================================

Hi All343,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

French Canadia
09-30-08, 07:30
Hi,

I will spend a week in Regal.

Does anybody know if they allow GF in the bedrooms?

If not, are there other places to go with a girl for a couple of hours?

Thank you

Thunderbird and All343

Nope, Regal is NOT Girl Friendly, great club there but CAN'T bring them to your room. Don't know of short time hotel in the area ( hey this is the Middle East not Las Vegas). Just better make sure the girl can accomodate you.

Take Care
FC

Thunderbird71
09-30-08, 08:16
Thank you for your prompt reply, could you/anyone suggest me some hotels girl friendly?

Thank you

Thunderbird and All343

Nope, Regal is NOT Girl Friendly, great club there but CAN'T bring them to your room. Don't know of short time hotel in the area ( hey this is the Middle East not Las Vegas). Just better make sure the girl can accomodate you.

Take Care
FC

All343
09-30-08, 17:14
I want to thank you for advice.

Anyone has information about Moscow Hotel on whether or not allows GF Visitor in your room?

Thank you again,

All

All343
09-30-08, 18:32
Let me share some experience with you guys about Broadway Hotel, I’ve stayed there in July and hotel is GF not problem. There is a lot of day action room cost 600dirhams, small though, staff was helpful,

Now does anyone now about moscow hotel, what is quality of girls there and do they allow them in your room?

Bignaz
10-05-08, 16:52
Having been a 'regular' at York and Regal over the past couple of years (about 3 visits in the past 18 months), I am now wanting to venture a little further and try Rattlesnake's.

I'm only there on Sunday 12th night, and don't think I'll have enough time to check out many 3 different venues.

Would you recommend stopping in the Metropolitan overnight for the Rattlesnake bar, or would you suggest somewhere nearer the York ?

By the way, I LOVE enormous boobs, so if anybody has any recommendations for WG's, please let me know :)

Thanks in advance.

Naz

All343
10-05-08, 17:44
Can anyone please tell me about moscow hotel in Dubai? Is it GF? What is quality of girls/women red square? Price? Etc.

I'd appreciate any info pertaining this hotel as I am planning on booking at this hotel soon.

Thank you

Wilts Boy
10-05-08, 20:43
I am going to be in Dubai at the end of this month, and want to ensure I book a GF hotel in the Bur Dubai area. Going in previous posting obviously know Sheraton Four Points is GF, how about the Majestic Hotel (seems like a few conflicting reports), or can anyone suggest another hotel in the area (min 4 stars please).

Thanks

Piper1
10-05-08, 21:07
Can anyone please tell me about moscow hotel in Dubai? Is it GF? What is quality of girls/women red square? Price? Etc.

I'd appreciate any info pertaining this hotel as I am planning on booking at this hotel soon.

Thank youDisclaimer: I checked Red Square club around midnight during Ramadan, so this is not a review of a typical night there.

The doorman insisted on 100AED entry for pal and I (100 each, no drink included, no band during Ramadan. WTF). I tried to wear him down for ages, but he wouldn't budge, using the old "the cameras are watching" excuse while pointing to the little red dome above him. But he assured me it was good inside and worth the entry fee. After more of my pestering and whining to wear him down, he eventually agreed to let me in for a quick look, while Pal had to wait outside. The place was dead quiet - about 5 guys (locals and other Arabs), and three Russian girls - two of them absolute stunners (supermodels), each sitting alone. I stayed inside 4.5 seconds before walking out and reprimanding the doorman for his BS.

Despite the Ramadan night, I have heard good things about the place. I think with the high entry fee, quality of girls and local clientele, it would be a higher-price place (for girls) like Premiere. ie starting prices 2,000AED for a few hours. Not sure if the hotel is GF.

French Canadia
10-06-08, 04:16
I am going to be in Dubai at the end of this month, and want to ensure I book a GF hotel in the Bur Dubai area. Going in previous posting obviously know Sheraton Four Points is GF, how about the Majestic Hotel (seems like a few conflicting reports), or can anyone suggest another hotel in the area (min 4 stars please).

Thanks

There is also the Ramada Hotel in Bur Dubai, very GF no problems. You can ask Steve Dubai about it. :-)

Take Care
FC

Steve Dubai
10-06-08, 05:19
Both 4pts Shertaon on Khalid Bin Walid Street (Bank Street) and Ramada in Bur Dubai are both GF (expect girl to give copy of her passport). I prefer Ramada as better car parking, and slightly bigger rooms with sofa, although probably Dhs 50 - Dhs 100 per night more expensive than 4pts.

Metropolitan on SZR (for Rattlesanke punters) is GF, although not cheap. Better to stay at Ramada / 4pts & get taxi to Rattlesnake - would still work out far cheaper than staying at Metropolitan.

Have no experience about the Majestic Hotel, other than witnessing a sign at the elevators that says "No guests after 10.30pm". Indicates that its down to the security guy in the lobby to how well he enforces the rule.

Steve

SonicRay
10-08-08, 17:43
Definately Girl friendly .. see my reports in Dubai section.

Dont know about costs as company paid.. 10-15 min in taxi to golden triangle.

Again 10 mins to Rattlesnake, although. Not my recomendation.

Even has a couple of sw out side.

Wg in Trader vics also

H Pilot
10-09-08, 00:23
Thanks for all good reports.

I will be coming to Dubai on November 13. Will be staying at the Metropolitan on SZR. Rattlesnake will be naturally the first evening since I'm arriving late in the evening or I will be calling a PRC girl from last visit.

I have seen a lot of reference to the "Golden Triangle". Search came up with a lot of hits but no one realy explaining where the "Golden Triangle" is.

Can someone please expalin.

Appreciate it, H Pilot

Steve Dubai
10-09-08, 08:08
I have seen a lot of reference to the "Golden Triangle". Search came up with a lot of hits but no one realy explaining where the "Golden Triangle" is.

The Golden Triangle refers to the venues at the York Hotel, Regal Plaza Hotel (Rockafellas), Panorama Hotel (Jockeys), Seaview Hotel (Marine Club), Imperial Suites Hotel and Astoria Hotel (TGI Thursdays) - all located in Bur Dubai - about a 15 minute taxi drive from Metrpolitan, assuming no traffic jams!!

Fattyboom
10-09-08, 09:33
The Golden Triangle refers to the venues at the York Hotel, Regal Plaza Hotel (Rockafellas), Panorama Hotel (Jockeys), Seaview Hotel (Marine Club), Imperial Suites Hotel and Astoria Hotel (TGI Thursdays) - all located in Bur Dubai - about a 15 minute taxi drive from Metrpolitan, assuming no traffic jams!!Friend, I will be staying in Chelsea Tower Hotel Apartments Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai in end of November.

Any happening place around tat area, is it G-friendly?

Captainb
10-09-08, 10:54
Stayed at the Radisson the last 4 days of Ramadan.

Absolutely GF. Very friendly staff. No passport-copy, no extra charges even though the girlfriend stayed longer in Hotel than me (I went to work while she was sleeping half the day).

Within walking distance to girlfriends home. No extra charge for the internet.

The Kubu-Bar was crowded every night. Mostly CIS, some PRC, some Ethiopian. Some very good looking before ca. 11pm.

Funny that my ever worst UAE-experience “Shams” from my August visit in Rattler/Metropolitan SZR was also there every night. Every time we passed by I looked at her with an angry face and she answered it with a cunning smile and pushed my flank with her elbow.

I am sure she noticed that I was there every night with the same Girl and I hope she learned, that tricking the guest and making quick money is not always the best choice.

Take care

Captain B.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Captainb
10-09-08, 10:55
Stayed there 4 days on Eid. Think its GF. No walk of shame when you use the side-entrance to the Longs-Bar.

Checked in as a couple with my PRC-Girlfriend.

Hotel was OK and a good value for money, but I don’t like it very much. Rather 3 Stars than 4. Must be refurbished.

Good Restaurants and the very nice Longs-Bar. Some good looking WG's inside and many very ugly British non WG's.

Was there twice for Dinner with my Girlfriend. Good Cocktails, good Wine, very good meal but slow service. The nice PI-waitress began a conversation with me and asked whether I’m a local or not. Don’t know why?

Greets

Captain B

Umbakali
10-09-08, 17:41
I will be in Dubai for couple of days next week just wanted some advise from the regulars in Dubai if this hotel is still GF.

Regards,

Umbakali

Fattyboom
10-10-08, 03:38
Friend, I will be staying in Chelsea Tower Hotel Apartments Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai in end of November.

Disappointed
10-10-08, 10:58
I will be in Dubai for couple of days next week just wanted some advise from the regulars in Dubai if this hotel is still GF.

Regards,

UmbakaliHas not been GF since 2005.

Disappointed
10-10-08, 11:03
Hotels List

Dragging this back to the top again

Far as I'm concerned, if a hotel charges a supplement, it is still GF.

Friendly List

Al Bustan Residence
Al Bustan Rotana
Avari
Arabian Courtyard
Arabian Park
Ascot Hotel
Astoria Hotel
Broadway Hotel
Burj Al Arab
Capitol
Chelsea
Crowne Plaza
Dar Al Sondos, operated by Le Meridien
Dusit Hotel
Fairmont
Hilton Dubai Creek
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Holiday Inn
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Ibis Hotel
Intercontinental
Jumeira Rotana
JW Marriott
Karama Hotel
Khaleej Palace
Le Merdien Faiways
Le Meridien Airport Hotel
Le Meridien Dar Al Sandos
Le Meridien Mina Siyahi
Le Royal Meridien Resort
Metropolitan Diera
Metropolitan Palace Hotel
Moscow Hotel
Novotel World Trade Center
Panorama Hotel
Ramada ContinentalNear airport
Ramada Hotel
Ramada Intercontinental
Rihab Rotana
Royal Mirage Palace
Sheraton 4 Points
Sheraton Deira
Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach
Sofitel City Centre
Towers Rotana Hotel

Hotels to Avoid :

Al Shams Residence
Ambassador
Coral
Emirates Towers
Golden Sands
Grand Hyatt
Imperial Suites
Jumeriah Beach Marriott
Marco Polo Hotel
Millenium Airport Hotel
Orchid
Regal Plaza
Regent Palace
Riviera
Rush Inn
Savoy Hotel
SeaShell Inn
Taj Palace
York

Pelosky
10-10-08, 20:16
Shangri La Dubai is very GF - no passport no nothing (tried in person). Traders is also supposed to be GF (but did not try).

Update on the Hyatts:

Hyatt Regency has been RED (no access) since June 2008

Grand Hyatt (based on 2005 experience) - Original passport (not copy, as the Regency used to be) + 100AED++

Park Hyatt - I believe copy plus supplement (but never tried).

Also Grosvenor House is GF (RTFF, not personally tested).

Wicked Roger
10-11-08, 09:21
Shangri La Dubai is very GF - no passport no nothing (tried in person). Traders is also supposed to be GF (but did not try).

Update on the Hyatts:

Hyatt Regency has been RED (no access) since June 2008

Grand Hyatt (based on 2005 experience) - Original passport (not copy, as the Regency used to be) + 100AED++

Park Hyatt - I believe copy plus supplement (but never tried).

Also Grosvenor House is GF (RTFF, not personally tested).

Grosvenor is GF - I know this as I have had a few friends there and I have organised some 'meet and greet' Filipina style.

4Points on Mankhool Road - girls needs ORGINAL passport - so lets say that is RED

4Points Shk Zayed Road - not sure

4Points Khaleed bin Waleed is GREEN

Grand Habtoor is GREEN when I last checked - had friend there etc and I also know some of the staff (the girls of course :D)

Westin is GREEN as a friend stayed there recently and had a home delivery Filipina style

Warbucks
10-11-08, 10:40
Grosvenor is GF - I know this as I have had a few friends there and I have organised some 'meet and greet' Filipina style.

4Points on Mankhool Road - girls needs ORGINAL passport - so lets say that is RED

4Points Shk Zayed Road - not sur.....

It's RED.... Fucking RED as those States that voted for Bush a second time.
see Dubai recent report.

Hunter105
10-11-08, 12:44
First Chelsea Towers is green, ladies sometimes need passport copy, but never a problem, no extra charge.

Very cloe in walking distance you find in Rotana Hotel the longest bar in Dubai, sometimes you also find punters there, but its better to take taxi to Bur Dubai to go to York, Panorama, Regal, Majestic, Seaview.

Also close with taxi is Rattlesnake at Metropolitan but quality of ladies?

Hunter

Friend, I will be staying in Chelsea Tower Hotel Apartments Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai in end of November.

Gumma
10-11-08, 23:59
Hi,

My first report.

I have been around (Dubai thai phil & japan) but always alone and exploring had some really good and some really bad experiences. I will leave my stories for some other time. Well last August before ramadan I went to Dubai after a while the guy at the airport on the counter of hyatt told me its OK to take your guests in your room and I booked the room just find out late in the evening when I had 500ml of scotch in me. Arguments this and that bla bla no chance. On that I picked an ethopian for first time. She told me to go to sheraton diera. Paid there too. She was very mechanical no fun plus I won't do this and I won't do that stuff, so In all very bad 1 day in Dubai.

Then I found this site.

Hotel lists great info, but then again I wanted to be 100% sure so I rang few hotels asking them straight, that if I can bring girl to the room.

Four Points Down Town (Mankhool Rd). GREEN. But need passport copy.

Arabian Courtyard. GREEN. But need passport copy (guy on the phone was very rude).

Arabian Park. GREEN. But passport copy plus 150 AED (if you book for 2 then no charge).

Only Radisson SAS Deira. GREEN GREEN. And very very polite.

I will be there only for 1 night this October and lets see how it goes. Got 2 more trips planned in Nov and Dec.

Fattyboom
10-12-08, 07:18
First Chelsea Towers is green, ladies sometimes need passport copy, but never a problem, no extra charge.

Very cloe in walking distance you find in Rotana Hotel the longest bar in Dubai, sometimes you also find punters there, but its better to take taxi to Bur Dubai to go to York, Panorama, Regal, Majestic, Seaview.

Also close with taxi is Rattlesnake at Metropolitan but quality of ladies?

HunterMaster Hunter,

how far is it from my hotel to York, and the cost?

Read that York is the most happening in Dubai now, is it true?

Am looking forward for a night with the Eastern Europe gal. Former USSR. Is there any in York, how is the quality?

Steamer33
10-12-08, 18:36
Master Hunter,

how far is it from my hotel to York, and the cost?

Read that York is the most happening in Dubai now, is it true?

Am looking forward for a night with the Eastern Europe gal. Former USSR. Is there any in York, how is the quality?

15-20 dirhams in a cab ($2-3). 10 mins if no traffic.
For CIS better off in Regal (across road from York)

be careful out there.

Steamer33

Down Ganner
10-12-08, 21:48
Does anyone have a recent report on Hotel Astoria ans its TGI bar?

Thanks

Fattyboom
10-13-08, 02:48
be careful out there.

Steamer33Steamer.

Is the safety in Dubai that bad?

Robbery everywhere? Do not scared me. This is my 1st trip there.

Dun wanna get rob and strip off everything. Please clarify what do you mean by BE

Careful out there?

Steamer33
10-13-08, 05:01
Steamer.

Is the safety in Dubai that bad?

Robbery everywhere? Do not scared me. This is my 1st trip there.

Dun wanna get rob and strip off everything. Please clarify what do you mean by BE

Careful out there?

Hey calm down buddy. Who mentioned robbery or crime? Not me.

Dubai is one of the safest places in the world. The phrase is kind of my trademark sign off. (Actually it comes from my favourite old cop series Hill St Blues if you want to know.)

Read my other reports, I always sign off with be careful out there.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Fattyboom
10-13-08, 07:00
15-20 dirhams in a cab ($2-3). 10 mins if no traffic.
For CIS better off in Regal (across road from York)

Steamer33OK, got what you mean by now.

By the way, how is the expenses in Regal, and how is the quality of CIS gals?

Also, which is the top of priority places to visit and which is the last place to visit?

Care to enlighten me?

NetViking 2008
10-13-08, 11:12
Hi,

I'm organizing my Dubai trip in November, in the past I has always go to Hyatt Regency but in June, due to the new rules, I changed in Radisson.

Can somebody let me confirm that Hyatt is still RED?

Regarding Radisson, as far as I can understand, is definetely green!

All343
10-13-08, 16:50
Can anyone please let me know more about moscow hotel as I have booked to saty in that hotel and I would like to know about girls there (quality) whether is GF (green), price.

I really do appreciate any info regarding this hotel.

Disappointed
10-14-08, 21:42
Can anyone please let me know more about moscow hotel as I have booked to saty in that hotel and I would like to know about girls there (quality) whether is GF (green), price.

I really do appreciate any info regarding this hotel.You could not have read this forum regarding whether the Hotel is GF or not.

Since the answer can be found on this very same page!

Big Daddy 1906
10-15-08, 18:11
At the risk of asking a stupid question. Is the Hyatt Regency in Dubai girl friendly. If so, how close is it to the action? Thanks.

Down Ganner
10-15-08, 22:18
What if the hotel is totally RED. Is it safe to visit WG's apartments?

Rhode1
10-16-08, 02:18
Same question : i know that it was Girl non friendly since last year.

But is it still the case?

I don't care if i have to pay a supplement for bringing the girl in my room.

Thanks in advance

French Canadia
10-16-08, 06:07
Guys on your keyboard there is a key called SCROLL use it. This is a list of Hotel that Disappointed put up less than a week ago.

And to answer another question most (not all) of the WG do not bring customer to their domicile for saftay and security reasons.

Take Care
FC

Hotels List

Friendly List

Al Bustan Residence
Al Bustan Rotana
Avari
Arabian Courtyard
Arabian Park
Ascot Hotel
Astoria Hotel
Broadway Hotel
Burj Al Arab
Capitol
Chelsea
Crowne Plaza
Dusit Hotel
Fairmont
Hilton Dubai Creek
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Holiday Inn
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Ibis Hotel
Intercontinental
Jumeira Rotana
JW Marriott
Karama Hotel
Khaleej Palace
Le Merdien Faiways
Le Meridien Mina Siyahi
Le Royal Meridien Resort
Metropolitan Diera
Moscow Hotel
Panorama Hotel
Ramada Hotel
Ramada Intercontinental
Rihab Rotana
Royal Mirage Palace
Sheraton 4 Points
Sheraton Deira
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach
Sofitel City Centre
Towers Rotana Hotel

Hotels to Avoid :

Al Shams Residence
Ambassador
Coral
Emirates Towers
Golden Sands
Grand Hyatt
Imperial Suites
Jumeriah Beach Marriott
Marco Polo Hotel
Millenium Airport Hotel
Orchid
Regal Plaza
Regent Palace
Riviera
Rush Inn
Savoy Hotel
SeaShell Inn
Taj Palace
York

NetViking 2008
10-16-08, 09:25
French Canadia, i thank you for the list that you reported, but as far as i know Hyatt regancy is not anymore friendly !!! And many hotal changed policy in the last few mounths.

I was asking if can somebody let me know today situation, in Marc was GREEN, in June RED . What about now?

Rhode1
10-16-08, 14:01
This list looks good but i read that the Hyatt is GF.

Some members told here that it was'nt any longer.

What's the right answer?

I don't see the Radisson Deira in the list.

Thanks in advance.

Chardonnay
10-16-08, 22:45
Hi there,

I'm heading to Dubai due to a business trip for my first time at the end of October and would love to get some infos from all the great experts here at this fantastic board.

I appreciate any help, so perhaps you can support me regarding the following questions

- I'm staying at the four points hotel sheik zayed road. Are there any cool bars/clubs nearby?

- is this hotel girlfriendly? I read the whole thread but if I got this right there are several four points hotels in Dubai but the one in the zayek raod wasnt mentioned yet.

Thanks for your help

Cheers,

Chardonnay

Captainb
10-17-08, 00:07
My own experience:

Radisson SAS Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek

Is GF as GF can be! And has a Bar full of WG’s

Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa on Jumeirah Beach is very GF

Arabian Park Hotel is not real green. Girl must present passport-copy and guest has to pay 150Dhm. No entry without walk of shame. Almost in the middle o nowhere.

But very good value for money. (Paid 4500Dhm´s in April this year for a one week stay including an Emirates-Flight from Germany and back)

C u next week in Dubai

Captain B.

Johnnny13
10-17-08, 10:50
Looking for the most GF hotel with a good location near the York (will be hitting that at night). I heard the Moscow Hotel and the SAS Raddison Deira Creek are GF. Which one is a better location for heading to the York and Austoria (for some afternoon action)?

Luper Calia
10-17-08, 11:36
- I'm staying at the four points hotel sheik zayed road. Are there any cool bars/clubs nearby?

- is this hotel girlfriendly? I read the whole thread but if I got this right there are several four points hotels in Dubai but the one in the zayek raod wasnt mentioned yet.

Was reported as very red by Daddy Warbucks on 11 Oct. See his report in the Reports Section for full details. You need to change hotel.

Hotel bars in SZR may have some action but none are dedicated to the sport other than Rattlesnake at the Metropolitan which is a taxi ride away from the area you mention. CIS only - not the venue that it was imho.

If you are getting a taxi anyway then you may as well go to one of the main venues depending on your tastes. Premiere, Kubu and Rockafellas for CIS. Seaview for PRC and PI and York for PRC, African and more.

Use the search engine to find more details in the report section. There is no substitute for research!

Disappointed
10-18-08, 11:27
My own experience:
Radisson SAS Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek
Is GF as GF can be! And has a Bar full of WG’s

Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa on Jumeirah Beach is very GF
Arabian Park Hotel is not real green. Girl must present passport-copy and guest has to pay 150Dhm. No entry without walk of shame. Almost in the middle o nowhere.
Captain B.Thanks for your post.

I recomend you copy and paste the Hotel list and update it accordingly. It would be a nice contribution and bring the list back to the top of the page.

PS: I don't go by the Red, Yellow, Green status'. For me its either Friendly or not.

Far as I am concerned if a small supplement and a passport copy is required, that is still friendly.

I think we often forget what part of the world we are in, and the actual laws of the land. Not to mention the risks the Hotels take if busted.

DirkDingy
10-18-08, 12:55
Is this place a dump? It appears to be so.

HILTON RAS AL KHAIMAH

Captainb
10-19-08, 03:12
Originally Posted by Disappointed
Hotels List

Friendly List

Al Bustan Residence
Al Bustan Rotana
Avari
Arabian Courtyard
Arabian Park
Ascot Hotel
Astoria Hotel
Broadway Hotel
Burj Al Arab
Capitol
Chelsea
Crowne Plaza
Dusit Hotel
Fairmont
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa on Jumeirah Beach
Hilton Dubai Creek
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Holiday Inn
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Ibis Hotel
Intercontinental
Jumeira Rotana
JW Marriott
Karama Hotel
Khaleej Palace
Le Merdien Faiways
Le Meridien Mina Siyahi
Le Royal Meridien Resort
Metropolitan Diera
Moscow Hotel
Panorama Hotel
Radisson SAS Deira Dubai Creek
Ramada Hotel
Ramada Intercontinental
Rihab Rotana
Royal Mirage Palace
Sheraton 4 Points
Sheraton Deira
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach
Sofitel City Centre
Towers Rotana Hotel

Hotels to Avoid :

Al Shams Residence
Ambassador
Coral
Emirates Towers
Four Points SZR
Golden Sands
Grand Hyatt
Imperial Suites
Jumeriah Beach Marriott
Marco Polo Hotel
Millenium Airport Hotel
Orchid
Regal Plaza
Regent Palace
Riviera
Rush Inn
Savoy Hotel
SeaShell Inn
Taj Palace
York

Barcrawler
10-19-08, 04:37
Is this place a dump? It appears to be so.

HILTON RAS AL KHAIMAHThe Hilton specifically, or Ras Al Khaimah in general? ;)

Try posting on the Ras Al Khaimah thread, any RAK experts may to look here.

DirkDingy
10-19-08, 04:41
This place particularly.

I cant figure out why I was put up here. It seems like a far away place.

Thanks barcrawler.

Barcrawler
10-19-08, 05:07
PS: I don't go by the Red, Yellow, Green status'. For me its either Friendly or not.

Far as I am concerned if a small supplement and a passport copy is required, that is still friendly.

I think we often forget what part of the world we are in, and the actual laws of the land. Not to mention the risks the Hotels take if busted.There is no legal requirement for a hotel to charge a supplement.

Define small; I think information on supplements is valuable. It may influence a person’s choice of hotel, particularly on a longer stay.

Importantly many business travelers will not want to see “extra occupancy” charges appearing on bills as it could reveal their hobby to bosses, the girl in accounts or anyone else who will see the expense statement or invoice (even the wife, god forbid). If they are forewarned one could at least asked for this to be billed separately. The less of a paper trail the better..

Passport copy however is a legal requirement and while it adds to the “Walk of Shame” hotels that ask for one should in my opinion be considered green. Asking if a girl has a passport copy with her should be on any mongers checklist before taking her back to the hotel.

A requirement for the original passport is another matter and makes the hotel effectively red.

Nibiru
10-19-08, 06:39
Does this list apply to Abu Dhabi and Dubai?

What is the "normal" proceedure for bringing in a girl (WG or not). Just walk in, or do all the door men normally check for papers? Ask for money or?

Disappointed
10-19-08, 11:59
There is no legal requirement for a hotel to charge a supplement. Agreed, perhaps I should have phrased it more clearly. My reference to law is regarding our hobby itself and how we are very fortunate to be able to enjoy it here especially given the geographical location.

Define small; I think information on supplements is valuable. It may influence a person’s choice of hotel, particularly on a longer stay. Small, for me is less than a quarter of the room price. In neighbouring countries you are forced you to book a separate room if you wish to enjoy the delights. However I am not suggesting the supplement information is irrelevant, but merely stating it does not stop a hotel from being GF.

Importantly many business travelers will not want to see "extra occupancy" charges appearing on bills as it could reveal their hobby to bosses, the girl in accounts or anyone else who will see the expense statement or invoice (even the wife, god forbid). If they are forewarned one could at least asked for this to be billed separately. The less of a paper trail the better. A tip to avoid this, is to always ask the hotel!

I'm an extensive Business Traveller and I always ask, no matter which hotel. I have been stopped for passport copies even in the most GF of Hotels including Sharaton 4 points in Khalid Bin Walid, on two occassions. The Holiday Inn downtown once charged me, which I paid for in Cash, and there was no sign of the "extra's" on the bill. I cleared this before my night of adventure began.

The way I see it, always prepare yourself to be asked for a copy of the passport and to pay a supplement. If you do not get asked, then great.

Anyway, thank you for your post. You have actually provided some nice information and hilighted risks to newbies.

Unirii
10-19-08, 13:35
I can't say if the practice as a whoel is generally safe or not but I have done it several times without issue. Sometimes it can be a bit seedy and I do not prefer it. Things like using a room that another couple just exited or having sex in a room where her roomates are sleeping in the next bed over.

What if the hotel is totally RED. Is it safe to visit WG's apartments?

Warbucks
10-19-08, 13:53
I can't say if the practice as a whoel is generally safe or not but I have done it several times without issue. Sometimes it can be a bit seedy and I do not prefer it. Things like using a room that another couple just exited or having sex in a room where her roomates are sleeping in the next bed over.

I have been doing it for 3 1/2 years and never had any problems. I try to avoid them as I am always wearing a poor man's in the USA yearly salary in jewelry. Keep your wits about you. Dubai is generally safe. Accept no strange drinks the Africans are always offering some tea or something to smoke....

Sam U
10-19-08, 14:19
Guys,

Just a head's up: Hyatt Regency has a new policy against WG. Apparently, it was requested by Dubai police following a murder which took place in the hotel... So don't fall in the same trap I fell in.

Wicked Roger
10-19-08, 18:25
Does this list apply to Abu Dhabi and Dubai?

What is the "normal" proceedure for bringing in a girl (WG or not). Just walk in, or do all the door men normally check for papers? Ask for money or?
The list is Dubai

Virtually all hotels in Abu Dhabi IMHO are GF except Le Meridien (and even hunter had a good night there once)

Never been a need for a hotel list in AD as all GF etc

Me Crazy
10-20-08, 13:20
It is that time of the year again and I will be a bachelor for a couple of days soon. Have looked at the Holiday Inn Express at Jumeirah just wanted to know if anyone stayed there and is it GF? Tried RTFF but no success?

Cheers,
Me Crazy

Wicked Roger
10-20-08, 14:48
It is that time of the year again and I will be a bachelor for a couple of days soon. Have looked at the Holiday Inn Express at Jumeirah just wanted to know if anyone stayed there and is it GF? Tried RTFF but no success?

Cheers,
Me Crazy
I think Piper did a brief write up of this a long time back and it was GF then but passport copies needed. Try RTFF again or PM Piper

PS Piper - are you there? No calls and emails so was wondering if you stuck in Al Ain???

Piper1
10-20-08, 15:18
I think Piper did a brief write up of this a long time back and it was GF then but passport copies needed. Try RTFF again or PM Piper

PS Piper - are you there? No calls and emails so was wondering if you stuck in Al Ain???Holiday Inn Express is GF. Due to last minute change of plans last night, I tried booking it (and about 10 other hotels) - all fully booked (GITEX exhibition is in town). Crowne Plaza had a standard room at 2,300AED - that's about 800 dollars!

So, I had to go to Plan 'B'.

'B' is for Black girls in Baraha (the main African suburb in Dubai). First I SMS'd and met my cute little Sade' look-alike for a drink (she's definitely not a WG, but we've made an arrangement. More on that later). Alas, she didn't have a place to take me last night. So I went to York for a look-around, and met a hot young Ethiopian, and she agreed on 500 all night, including a long sleep at her apartment in Baraha. Had a great night partying at her apartment with her three equally cute flatmates. Better than Crowne Plaza and much much cheaper, hot girl included. African food cooking, beer, music, etc ... followed by a hot session (great kissing for an Ethiopian girl) then a long well-deserved sleep snuggled up to her silky voluptuous bod.

Steve Dubai
10-21-08, 05:44
Holiday Inn Express is GF. Due to last minute change of plans last night, I tried booking it (and about 10 other hotels)

Are you talking about the Holiday Inn in Internet City or the one at the end of Jumeirah Beach Road - Mina area (which is listed on their website as Holiday Inn Express Jumeriah.?

I know the Internet City one is packed - but have heard the new one in the Mina area is not so busy - their webiste shows rooms available for Dhs 500 ++

Bill001
10-21-08, 09:14
Dear friends,

I need some help; can you guys guide me as to which of the following hotels are GF:

1. Cafe Au Lait - Regent Palace (Right across Burjaman)
2. President hotel (sheikh khalifa bin zaid rd - near Tai Pan Chinese)
3. Sunrock hotel (Mankhool Rd)
4. Panorama hotel (Mankhool Rd)
5. Ramada hotel (Mankhool Rd)
6. Rolla Residence hotel (near Jewel of India)
7. Regal plaza hotel (near Subway on Mankhool rd)
8. Sheraton four points (khalid bin waleed rd)
9. Rush Inn Hotel (khalid bin waleed rd)

Would really appreciate some quick help since I am traveling on the 23rd and need to book the room today.

Thanks

Piper1
10-21-08, 11:36
Are you talking about the Holiday Inn in Internet City or the one at the end of Jumeirah Beach Road - Mina area (which is listed on their website as Holiday Inn Express Jumeriah.?

I know the Internet City one is packed - but have heard the new one in the Mina area is not so busy - their website shows rooms available for Dhs 500 ++I tried them also - website showed 450++, but they told me the web bookings were closed off, and the price was 1050++ during GITEX. The few hotels that had a room available were either double or triple normal price.

DirkDingy
10-21-08, 16:22
Guys,

Just a head's up: Hyatt Regency has a new policy against WG. Apparently, it was requested by Dubai police following a murder which took place in the hotel... So don't fall in the same trap I fell in.

They have a disco downstairs full of chicks...girls pricey as hell though...but you can't take them to your room. I took back a pair of Moscovites but the hotel wouldn't let them up. I was really pissed, especially since I will not have any action for quite some time.

Nice rooms for $350 though.

All343
10-21-08, 17:53
Does anyone here has any recent information regarding moscow hotel in Dubai, as to whether is GF, quality of girls, how safe the place is, etc.

I have read a lot of reports but the latest one is talking about 6 months ago, I will be over there in November and I would really appreciate any recent information about this hotel.

Love Tactics
10-21-08, 17:54
They have a disco downstairs full of chicks...girls pricey as hell though...Was there last week and met a somewhat cute Ethiopian girl. She quoted 400 dirham for all night. Opening price! It was getting towards 3AM but still, didn't trust it somehow. Just a tad too desperate, especially in the Hyatt where, like you say, the average is much higher than that.

Love Tactics
10-21-08, 19:16
First I SMS'd and met my cute little Sade' look-alike for a drink (she's definitely not a WG, but we've made an arrangement. More on that later). What? A Sade lookalike? Wow! Please tell her I’m a smooth operator! Oh in heaven’s name, I wanna play that game!

Please follow up with more info on her!

Alas, she didn't have a place to take me last night. So I went to York for a look-around, and met a hot young Ethiopian, and she agreed on 500 all night, including a long sleep at her apartment in Baraha. Had a great night partying at her apartment with her three equally cute flatmates. Better than Crowne Plaza and much much cheaper, hot girl included. African food cooking, beer, music, etc. Followed by a hot session (great kissing for an Ethiopian girl) then a long well-deserved sleep snuggled up to her silky voluptuous bod. Couldn’t agree more with your advice to go all night when going to a girl’s house. It’s considerably cheaper than hotel and most often much more interesting. Back in the days I was in Dubai (around 2002), I once went with a Chinese girl I picked up at York. She wasn’t really good looking, but she had lots of energy and something positive about her. Decided on all night at her place and off went.

At her apartment the usual touching, reluctant kissing (on her part), undressing and on with the condom. While we were making love, a roommate walks in. You’d expect she would shyly close the door as fast as she could, but no! She went to the corner and sat down, right where I could see her. Freaking bizarre! First I thought she wanted some extra money, but she never asked for anything, she just sat there and stared at me with her intense, oriental eyes.

Man, totally hot as hell: fucking a girl while another girl was looking at you with a memory of a smile on her face. In porn movies, they always start masturbating, but she didn’t do anything, she was just sitting there on the bare ground. Honestly, she also wasn’t that beautiful but the idea of being watched was a definite turn-on and I came much faster than usual. It was the first and only time I was ever with another person than the girl in one room. Guess I’m too shy to follow up on certain dreams. Ah well.

After I came we cleaned up and the girl from York asked me if I was hungry. "Well, yeah, sure", I said and we went into the kitchen. By then it was perhaps 2 AM but all the girls were eating. Thought it was early for them to be all at home, but well, not my business. We had a great time, with one of the girls translating since most of them didn’t really speak English.

Somewhere in the back of mind, I noticed they were all watching me when I took the first bite of the dish they gave me. And it wasn’t until my throat was burning out of control that I knew why: they wanted to see if this white guy could handle their hot food. Clearly not, as I had to spit it out. Lots of giggles and this sorta broke the ice. Attentively, they brought in some plain noodles without any spice.

After dinner, we had some drinks and more laughs. Suddenly, the girls all became silent the ways kids become silent if they know something exciting is going to happen. The lady who spoke reasonably well English asked if I could "teach them". Didn’t say what, and I assumed they wanted to improve their English so I nodded ‘sure. Lots of giggles and nervous looks towards me.

Then, she took my hand and brought me back to the bedroom, with all the girls following. She pointed to my clothes as if to remove them and then to the bed. "Uh", I was thinking, "they want me to be lying naked in front of them? " I guess she saw my surprise and she said ‘remove clothes and lie down". Didn’t really feel right, suddenly I got afraid they might rob me. Perhaps she could see my fear, because she smiled and said ‘no worry, you good man’. And she continued saying "you teach new girl how to suck dick! "

As on cue, all the girls who had been silent so far starting giggling again, hiding their faces in playful shame. The fact that I got beet red when her words started sinking in, didn’t help much to calm the laughter. I must have looked pretty stupid standing there and so she asked again if I would like to teach. Before I could say anything, one of the girls pointed at my trousers, which clearly showed a huge erection bulking through.

They took that as a Yes and so I undressed and lied down on the bed, with all the girls around me looking on. She spoke some Chinese and the new girl came forward. A bit more Chinese chatter and the experienced lady started to give me a blowjob. After every lick or so, she would stop and explain to the new girl what to do. She was really good at it, and her interruptions were quite erotic as well, since she would hold my cock while pointing out how to stroke and touch it to the other girl.

When the new girl first started licking me, it felt she almost bit off my private parts: way too much teeth! The other girls must have seen my face and they started shouting at her. She was almost as embarrassed as I was, but luckily the other lady stepped in and gave my dick a good suck to demonstrate how it should be done. Then, the other girl tried again, this time slightly less painful.

After twenty minutes or so she hadn’t gotten any better. Perhaps certain girls just cannot suck properly? I even lost my erection while she was sucking it; clearly not a good sign. The experienced lady saw it, too and decided that class was over. She took over from the new girl and gave me one hell of a blow job. What’s more, she invited the other girls to caress me. There were 4 or 5 of them so I was touched wherever they could find a piece of skin. Awesome!

Didn’t take long until I was ready to come. She must have felt it because she took my dick out of her mouth and continued with a hand job. Right before I came, she pointed my dick towards the new girl and I emptied. She was sitting perhaps a meter away, so hardly anything reached her, but all the girls had lots of fun. Dunno if the new girl was that amused, but I couldn’t really care at that point. It was one of my best orgasms ever.

Afterwards, more drinks were drunk and some girls starting softly singing Chinese songs. A mesmerizing night.

This experience never happened to me again, but I witnessed plenty of other weird shit while at the girl’s apartment for an overnight. Some good, some bad, but never boring. It is more costly than short time, but if you’re like me and appreciate new adventures, then Piper’s Plan B is the Best there is.

Love Tactics
10-21-08, 21:46
Holiday Inn Express is GF. Due to last minute change of plans last night, I tried booking it (and about 10 other hotels) - all fully booked (GITEX exhibition is in town). Crowne Plaza had a standard room at 2,300AED - that's about 800 dollars! Fuck that.

So, I had to go to Plan 'B'.

'B' is for Black girls in Baraha (the main African suburb in Dubai). First I SMS'd and met my cute little Sade look-alike for a drink (she's definitely not a WG, but we've made an arrangement. More on that later). A Sade lookalike? wow! Please tell her i'm a smooth operator and that her love is king! Oh in heaven's name, i wanna play that game!

Alas, she didn't have a place to take me last night. So I went to York for a look-around, and met a hot young Ethiopian, and she agreed on 500 all night, including a long sleep at her apartment in Baraha. Had a great night partying at her apartment with her three equally cute flatmates. Better than Crowne Plaza. African food cooking, beer, music, etc ... followed by a hot session (great kissing) then a long well-deserved sleep snuggled up to her silky voluptuous bod.Absolutely best advice ever: when you go to a girl's place, always go all night. Sure, it's more expensive but many cases you're in for a good time with her and her room mates.

Best experience ever I had was back in 2002 when I was in Dubai. Picked up this so-so looking PRC but she was great fun and had an energetic way about her. Went to her place and that's when things started getting, well, most people would say "weird", but I prefer "interesting".

While we were busy making love, one of her room mates came in. You'd expect she would shyly close the door again, but no, she calmly sat down in the corner on the ground so that i could see her and simply watched us. In a porn movie, she would start masturbating, but alas, that was not the case here: she just watched with a memory of a smile on her face.

I had and never have since been in a situation with more than 1 person in the room besides the lady, but i can tell you, it was exciting as hell to look at her mystic eyes while fucking the other girl. It's not that the girls were beautiful, but the setting was incredibly hot and I came very fast as a result.

After we were done, she asked if i was hungry. "Well, uh, sure", was my answer and we went into the kitchen where at least 5 other girls were eating home cooked chinese. They offered me some on a plate and i started eating. Unconsciously i noticed being watched, but it wasn't until the first bite sat in that my mouth went on fire. My gawd, that was some spicy food and i had to cough it out, as I am a complete wimp when it comes to spicy dishes. Gives me the hickups.

The girls started laughing uncontrollably, no doubt about this white guy who couldn't even eat Chinese food. It was a great icebreaker, though and the mood became very lively. A few girls spoke some English and would translate what I said.

After we finished eating, and that lasted at least one hour with all the chatting and translating going on, they started talking among themselves and gigglishly looking at me. Then, the bravest girl who spoke the most English asked me if i could help them with education. Thinking they wanted to improve their English, i nodded "sure".

Well, English lesson was not what they had in mind: the girl told me they had a newcomer to the house who has never been a working girl before. More giggles, and she continued that this girl would like to learn how to give a proper blowjob. By now, all girls giggle like crazy and look almost embarrased at me. Me getting all red-faced didn't help much to calm them down, either.

So, she asked, could she practice on you?

I was thinking this is some Penthouse story come true and sure enough, my dick started rising. One of the girls pointed this out to the others, and the giggling became almost hysterical. Amazing to see how shy PRCs can be, but hey, i didn't mind at all.

So one girl takes me back to the bedroom and they all follow. After removing my pants and undies, casually rubbing my dick, i was hard as hell again. She told me to take a shower and wash good, which i did. Afterwards, she instructed me to lie down, which i also did and the new girl sat beside me. Some more giggles and fast talking in Chinese and the experienced girl said to me she would give example to the new girl how to such my dick. Lots of giggles at the word dick.

She went down on me and wow, she was goooodd. Then it was the turn for the other to repeat the same. Ouch!!! Almost fell like she bit off my dick!! Way too much teeth. Sure enough, all the girls were watching me and the expression on my face got them all worried. They started shouting at the girl to not use her teeth; or at least, that's my assumption.

The next try was not really better, and frankly, after 20 minutes or so teaching lessons, she hadn't improved all that much. Makes you wonder if some girls just cannot give blowjobs. My dick even grew limb after said 20 minutes and then the experienced girl seemed to take pity on me. She pushed the new girl gently aside and said something like "here, let me show you how to do it" and she gave me a superb blowjob; by far the best I ever had.

It didn't take long for me to come and right before I did so she removed my dick from her mouth and continued with a hand job. She cleverly pointed my dick at the new girl right when I squirted. She was sitting about a meter away so perhaps only a few drops reached her, but i guess the experienced girl wanted to send a message! All the girls giggling again and i was one hell of a happy camper!

After this "lesson", we stayed up for a couple more hours, had some drinks and had a lot of fun. At other nights, the fun was often similar, but unfortunately, never again was i used as a teaching object. Sure, i had my bad experiences as well, but they were always experiences and well worth the extra bucks you pay for LT.

Piper1
10-22-08, 02:06
Absolutely best advice ever: when you go to a girl's place, always go all night. Sure, it's more expensive but many cases you're in for a good time with her and her room mates.Not more expensive than a hotel - much cheaper! I had a choice of a hotel room for 1300AED to 2300AED, plus a fee for the services of a girl. Instead, I paid 500AED for a hot girl and a wild night of entertainment by her friends, plus a place to sleep it off. I'm guessing you mean LT is more expensive than ST. Usually true.

I liked your report, and will comment more about it and my Baraha night when I get the time (including the guy who came in to fuck the half-Indian-half Ethiopian flatmate while we watched). Funny stuff, but I was annoyed at the intruder. My girl said not to worry - based on his nationality he would be out of the place in less than 10 minutes. She was right - he lasted 7 minutes then left fast. Then we all partied on.

French Canadia
10-22-08, 05:49
Dear friends,

I need some help; can you guys guide me as to which of the following hotels are GF:

1. Cafe Au Lait - Regent Palace (Right across Burjaman)
2. President hotel (sheikh khalifa bin zaid rd - near Tai Pan Chinese)
3. Sunrock hotel (Mankhool Rd)
6. Rolla Residence hotel (near Jewel of India)
7. Regal plaza hotel (near Subway on Mankhool rd)
9. Rush Inn Hotel (khalid bin waleed rd)

Would really appreciate some quick help since I am traveling on the 23rd and need to book the room today.

Thanks

These I know they are GF don't know about the others

Take Care
FC

Bill001
10-22-08, 11:34
These I know they are GF don't know about the others

Take Care

FCThank you sir. I just booked myself at Sheraton! will update soon on my mongering experience in dubai after ages.

Addicted Person
10-22-08, 17:36
This is definately GF.

Asked Reception and they said no problems.

Just have the girl show her id or passport copy.

GroinStrain
10-22-08, 19:49
'B' is for Black girls in Baraha (the main African suburb in Dubai).
So I went to York for a look-around, and met a hot young Ethiopian, and she agreed on 500 all night, including a long sleep at her apartment in Baraha. Had a great night partying at her apartment with her three equally cute flatmates. Better than Crowne Plaza and much much cheaper, hot girl included. African food cooking, beer, music, etc ... followed by a hot session (great kissing for an Ethiopian girl) then a long well-deserved sleep snuggled up to her silky voluptuous bod.
Sounds like my ex girlfriends place!! I'm getting jealous just thinking about al baraha again.

Good news is my ex has just arranged a visit visa and is coming over to visit next week from addis. She says it is just to see me but i'm sure she says that to all the guys. I had better not tell her about my recent exploits in Bahrain though. Next problem is trying to get a few late passes from the missus for some nights out. A few drinks with Piper and WR may be in order and you can meet my much talked about friend.

Aajuno
10-23-08, 20:57
Hi,

I am planning a trip to dubai in november any one knows if those hotels are girl friendely:

1- Dar al sondos hotel apartments by Le Meridian located on Rolla street Bur dubai.

2- Flora creek hotel apartments, Port Saeed, Near Deira City Center.

Thanks

Member #2136
10-24-08, 20:03
I'm setting up a company in Dubai so I'll be coming/going here/there (bit confused on the wordings but bear with me) for 10 - 15 days every month so I need a CHEAP hotel in dubai (150- 250 AED) (prefrably GF) stars are not important just need a clean bed and bath room ~ anyone got any ideas?

This may not be the place to ask but... Are there any GF Hotels in Sharjah?

Thank You.

Poonhound69
10-25-08, 05:02
Please do not monger in Sharjah. Its not worth it.

This may not be the place to ask but... Are there any GF Hotels in Sharjah?

Thank You.

Addicted Person
10-26-08, 10:40
Hi,

I am planning a trip to dubai in november any one knows if those hotels are girl friendely:

1- Dar al sondos hotel apartments by Le Meridian located on Rolla street Bur dubai.

2- Flora creek hotel apartments, Port Saeed, Near Deira City Center.

ThanksHave a look at two posts below your post.

JayHighFive
10-27-08, 11:38
Does anyone have the website for the York Hotel? Is the York girl friendly. I see hotel recommendations from other hotels but none from the York. Thanks in advance for the info.
Jay

NetViking 2008
10-27-08, 13:50
French Canadia, i thank you for the list that you reported, but as far as i know Hyatt regancy is not anymore friendly !!! And many hotal changed policy in the last few mounths.

I was asking if can somebody let me know today situation, in Marc was GREEN, in June RED . What about now?I have to book for next week, please can somebody give me fresh info about hyatt regency?

Umbakali
10-27-08, 17:58
Does anyone have the website for the York Hotel? Is the York girl friendly. I see hotel recommendations from other hotels but none from the York. Thanks in advance for the info.

JayYork hotel is not GF even though it has a club where one can pick a women for a night or short time. Indian dance club at York is OK. None of the indian dancing women could be approached for anything else as their body guards kept a close eye on them.

Rolla apparments are GF as I used them couple of times last year and earlier this year. Ramee aparments on Rolla st. Also GF but charge 100 Dhe extra and P. P. Copy as usual.

Umbakali

Steamer33
10-27-08, 18:24
I have to book for next week, please can somebody give me fresh info about hyatt regency?

Red. Policy changed earlier this year.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Steamer33
10-27-08, 18:26
Jay

Red red red. And more red.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=803069&highlight=York#post803069

Four points Sheraton is three minutes walk away from York and green.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

JayHighFive
10-27-08, 23:23
Thanks Steamer33

Jay

Red red red. And more red.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=803069&highlight=York#post803069

Four points Sheraton is three minutes walk away from York and green.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Tim James
10-28-08, 00:33
I am going to Dubai in a few weeks and I am trying find a hotel that is centrally located to the main hot spots and that does not cost the earth as I am not on company expenses. I would pay up to 200 euro a night. I have been to dubai before and stayed in the Hyatt Regancy its a shame it is now red. I would like to find good quality CIS.

Any advice

Tim

Eric Emp
10-28-08, 03:02
Jay

York is not Girl Friendly, Stayed there in 2005 it was a big NO. Stay Away

//Eric

1Ball
10-28-08, 23:02
hi guys, I have a question to which I can't seem to find an answer in this thread.

I met 4 fun Phils girls a few weeks ago, (good girls, with well paying jobs), and am planning on coming over for a couple of days. One of them is staying with me, but her job has her passport. What is one to do?

But the big question is the other girls want come hang out, play in the pool, watch TV, etc. Can anyone suggest somewhere in Bur Dubai or Jumeira where all this can take place with no hassle?

thanks a bunch

Piper1
10-28-08, 23:07
Take them to Crowne Plaza on Sheikh Zayed Road. Preferably an apartment suite - no problems with security due to separate entrance, and the suites are spacious and luxurious. CP has a nice pool. Also, they will love Zinc Nightclub in the hotel.

Alternatively, if Wildcat is away, bring them to my villa for the night. I provide swimming lessons followed by a good rub-down for girls - for a small fee. ;)

PS - good girls are good, but bad girls are better. As you know, I've flirted with the four girls in question - they are somewhere on that fine line between good and better. :D

Captainb
10-28-08, 23:48
Hi fellow mongers,

Stayed at the Chelsea-Tower SZR for 4 nights last week.

Checked in together with my "girlfriend",. No problem.

Booked a one bedroom apartment, got a three bedroom (4 bathrooms) apartment including mates room.

Could have had a party with all you fellows there, but only met "Hunter105" at Gitex convention.

One night/morning when my girl and I came back from the near disco at the "Crowne Plaza Hotel", an ugly security followed us to the elevator and mumbled something about passport copy.

I shouted at him, that the lady is my wife, whereupon he looked to the ground very coyly and crept away.

Better use the direct crosswalk from the car park to the hotel (in the elevator of the car park press "9HC". In the elevator of the Hotel press "6HC").

The entrance of Chelsea Tower is from behind (from 308RD not SZR) through the car park.

Hotel is not more than for Star. Apartments with fully equipped kitchen including washing machine and drier. Furniture in the living room is old and poor quality but refurbishing is already on the way.

See you soon

Captain B.

1Ball
10-29-08, 02:10
Piper, send Wildcat off for a few days, and we will all come over n camp at your place.
Or you can come over and join us at CP.
:D

Redfaction
10-29-08, 02:35
I am going to Dubai in a few weeks and I am trying find a hotel that is centrally located to the main hot spots and that does not cost the earth as I am not on company expenses. I would pay up to 200 euro a night. I have been to dubai before and stayed in the Hyatt Regancy its a shame it is now red. I would like to find good quality CIS.

Any advice

TimSheraton 4 Points on "Bank Street" without a doubt. This is a GREEN hotel, near all amenities, reasonable and close to all the action zones. However, traffic can be bad during peak hours. Getting a cab can be a nightmare though pre- planning will alleviate any problems. Try the Executive Floor room, large and spacious and well appointed.

Steve Dubai
10-29-08, 08:41
but her job has her passport. What is one to do?

Should be easy to get a photocopy from her employer, and if she has a proper employment visa, she should have a labour ID card which will suffice if she's asked to produce ID.

Unirii
10-29-08, 09:23
It seems like everytime I stay in Dubai I end up paying at least $300/night for a basic hotel (Say four points in Bur Dubai).

Cany anyone recommend a place that is still girl friendly but cheaper?

Or maybe I just need a better website for booking hotels (I use Expedia)? Hilton Creek and Sheraton Creek are listing for about $400/night.

Wwhat kind of rates are you fellow mongerers paying?

The less you spend on the hotel, the more you can spend on the ho!

1Ball
10-29-08, 13:54
Unirii, I am certainly not as experienced as some of my other colleagues here, however I have noticed prices fluctuate wildly, based on whether there is a convention in town or not.

As an example, the Novotel, situated at the convention center doubles in price when there is a convention or trade show. I have also stayed at the Golden sands appartments, for USD 125. For the dates I am planning on being in town, it is USD 325.

If you are flexible on dates, try looking at prices over the period of several weeks.

A ho? what is that?

Wicked Roger
10-29-08, 14:09
hi guys, I have a question to which I can't seem to find an answer in this thread.

I met 4 fun Phils girls a few weeks ago, (good girls, with well paying jobs), and am planning on coming over for a couple of days. One of them is staying with me, but her job has her passport. What is one to do?

But the big question is the other girls want come hang out, play in the pool, watch TV, etc. Can anyone suggest somewhere in Bur Dubai or Jumeira where all this can take place with no hassle?

thanks a bunch
1Ball

Come to Abu Dhabi as I can provide wall that and will look after the other 3 girls for you as am younger than you :)

Ignore Piper as he is just a dirty old man.....(no comments please)

Hope we can catch up

Xovation
10-29-08, 14:40
Gf Hotel, in a nutshell, don't go there.

I've recently been to Dubai to meet my gf who was coming from germany. Since my gf work paid for her to stay in GF. I decided what the hell, let me stay there as well (in a seperate room cause I knew that Grand flora is not GF friendly)

So, on arrival, I met my gf and went together to my room. Not even 5 min later someone knocked on our door. (bellboy) asking for money for simply pretending he didn't see anything!

Anyway, realizing this crap. I moved to Crown plaza immediately. CP is as many of you know is really GF friendly. No problem or questions asked. Only catch is the location. It's kinda far away from any place of interest. So, if you ultimate goal is girls. CP is your place.

All343
10-29-08, 18:02
Has anyone got recent information about Moscow hotel in Duba?

Yes, I do know about list and all that but I need to know like from someone who has been in that hotel; GF or not, quality of women there, what time is the best time to pick from red square etc.

Steamer33
10-29-08, 19:50
1Ball

Come to Abu Dhabi as I can provide wall that and will look after the other 3 girls for you as am younger than you :)

Ignore Piper as he is just a dirty old man.....(no comments please)

Hope we can catch up

Either WR or Piper's place is fine by me... you did invite me didn't you 1Ball?

Both WR and Piper can vouch for my credentials, and I can even speak a bit of tagalog to keep the girls at ease and feeling at home.

Is that settled then? We seem to have 3 guys to keep the other three company. And WR's place is certainly big enough to accommodate us all
- perfect ;)

Be careful out there.
Steamer33

1Ball
10-30-08, 15:48
Steamer, Steamer, Steamer..........

Your calcs are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY off.

This is how the deal is going down, I don't know you, but if you are as filthy a monger as Piper and WR are ;), then the numbers look more like this:

1ball 3
Piper 3
WR 4

Total so far, without your dick entering the picture is 10. You need to bring 3 to the party to make it a baker's dozen.

Make sure the 3 you bring do AR, CIM, COF. DP, and anal, as without those, WR would prefer to watch TV.......;)

Come on down. :D

Steamer33
10-30-08, 16:29
Steamer, Steamer, Steamer..........

Your calcs are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY off.

This is how the deal is going down, I don't know you, but if you are as filthy a monger as Piper and WR are ;), then the numbers look more like this:

1ball 3
Piper 3
WR 4

Total so far, without your dick entering the picture is 10. You need to bring 3 to the party to make it a baker's dozen.

Make sure the 3 you bring do AR, CIM, COF. DP, and anal, as without those, WR would prefer to watch TV.......;)

Come on down. :D

Three only? No prob.. if you need any more... ;)

Be careful out there
Steamer33

1Ball
10-30-08, 17:41
guys, this is all great fun, meanwhile, I am still drawing a blank. The CP, which Piper suggested, is full.

my plans are to be there during a huge construction conention, and hotels are few and far between.

Any suggestions for GF, where she could also bring her friends to hang out, for 1,000 AED ? Piper, on that friday, come hang with us, and bring Sade. You can use the bed for a few hours, in exchange for letting me have a go at Sade's fab ass.

Tim James
10-31-08, 00:33
Stayed at the Moscow hotel the last time in Dubai and went to red square night club and premiere at the Regancy. I want to stay in another hotel that has wgs in the hotel or close by. I want to find a hotel for less than 200 euro per night. I would appreciate any help.

I am going to be staying in a villa on the palm for a few nights, is there any good clubs near the palm or should i just a girl to call and where is the best place to get numbers.

Any good massage parlours the one in the moscow was good but only discovered on my last day pity me.

Tim

Steamer33
10-31-08, 08:17
guys, this is all great fun, meanwhile, I am still drawing a blank. The CP, which Piper suggested, is full.

my plans are to be there during a huge construction conention, and hotels are few and far between.

Any suggestions for GF, where she could also bring her friends to hang out, for 1,000 AED ? Piper, on that friday, come hang with us, and bring Sade. You can use the bed for a few hours, in exchange for letting me have a go at Sade's fab ass.

As you've rightly pointed out, rates vary wildly depending what's on in town in terms of business, conferences, conventions etc. There are normally deals available on weekends, though. Talking seriously now, I might be able to help if you give me the dates you're planning to be here. PM me.

Be careful out there.
Steamer33

All343
10-31-08, 18:02
Stayed at the Moscow hotel the last time in Dubai and went to red square night club and premiere at the Regancy. I want to stay in another hotel that has wgs in the hotel or close by. I want to find a hotel for less than 200 euro per night. I would appreciate any help.

I am going to be staying in a villa on the palm for a few nights, is there any good clubs near the palm or should i just a girl to call and where is the best place to get numbers.

Any good massage parlours the one in the moscow was good but only discovered on my last day pity me.

TimHey Tim,

You can try Broadway Hotel, it has the bar in the Hotel, bar start working from afternoon until morning hours, also has massage parlor, hotel is GF no question ask, room for one night will run you about 170 us dollars.

No can you please tell me about Moscow Hotel, what is the quality of girl, what time is best pick up time, is it GF, what girls they have got on the massgae parlour etc I will be staying there soon your help will be highly appreciated.

Thnx

Tim James
11-01-08, 01:34
Thank you all 343 for your advice. I stayed in the Moscow for a week at christmas 07. The hotel is average but acceptable. Nothing to write home about. Red square is a small night club but you will always find a girl there I paid usually 1000 aed for a full night which usually began at 2/3 am and ended 6 to 8 am. No problem with hotel staff and no problem with girl to room they just have to give a copy of passport. I went to hyatt regancy as the club was larger and more of a selection but to be honest it was a holiday so did not want to leave anywhere until bar closed so I was probably a wgs dream customer.

The massage parlour is great but only discovered on last day as I went to get a nail manicure for my first time (the guy I was with loves himself and he gets this done all the time so I said I would try it out) I then said I would get a massage and before I know it and totally ignorant to me I am being offered a happy ending. As it was my last day do not know if full sex availaible but I doubt it.

The broadway hotel have you stayed there and I wonder is it a bit downmarket do you know anywhere else or should I just go for it.

French Canadia
11-01-08, 07:59
Thank you all 343 for your advice. I stayed in the Moscow for a week at christmas 07. The hotel is average but acceptable. Nothing to write home about. Red square is a small night club but you will always find a girl there I paid usually 1000 aed for a full night which usually began at 2/3 am and ended 6 to 8 am. No problem with hotel staff and no problem with girl to room they just have to give a copy of passport. I went to hyatt regancy as the club was larger and more of a selection but to be honest it was a holiday so did not want to leave anywhere until bar closed so I was probably a wgs dream customer.

The massage parlour is great but only discovered on last day as I went to get a nail manicure for my first time (the guy I was with loves himself and he gets this done all the time so I said I would try it out) I then said I would get a massage and before I know it and totally ignorant to me I am being offered a happy ending. As it was my last day do not know if full sex availaible but I doubt it.

The broadway hotel have you stayed there and I wonder is it a bit downmarket do you know anywhere else or should I just go for it.Broadway Hotel is for sure down market. Have you checked the Ramada in Bur Dubai, GF Hotel, right in the middle of the Golden Triangle from there you can easily walk to Regal, York, Seaview, Imperial Suite and Panorama. Don't know the dates your here in Dubai so can't check prices, as it has been said in this forum the price can fluctuate alot depending what's happening in town.

Take Care,

FC

Inch15
11-03-08, 02:07
I want a massage with some extra (like HJ or BJ) Do they provide extras in massage palaces in hotels. if yes how do i approach the girl for extra.

Thnx

Steamer33
11-03-08, 19:37
I want a massage with some extra (like HJ or BJ) Do they provide extras in massage palaces in hotels. if yes how do i approach the girl for extra.

Thnx

You're consistent. 19 posts in 3 years, and every single one a question about massage. How about giving some FRs on some of your massage experiences, and then maybe some members would be more inclined to part with the info you require.

Be careful out there.
Steamer33

Love Tactics
11-03-08, 22:58
You're consistent. 19 posts in 3 years, and every single one a question about massage. How about giving some FRs on some of your massage experiences, and then maybe some members would be more inclined to part with the info you require. Steamer dude, you're too harsh: as per his name, he is quite big, so he's worried they might charge him twice, like airplanes do for fat folks!:)

Pelosky
11-04-08, 17:52

ThnxIf I am not mistaken, as a male you can only have a male masseur in Dubai! Unlike (again if I am not mistaken) in Abu Dhabi, where they allow ladies to massage men. I didn't try any though. Considering it is the ME, I would refrain asking such questions. If they are into it they will let you know I guess.

Steamer33
11-04-08, 18:13
Steamer dude, you're too harsh: as per his name, he is quite big, so he's worried they might charge him twice, like airplanes do for fat folks!:)

He just might be a decimal point short of an accurate name! :D

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Run Marathon
11-05-08, 12:08
I want to book a hotel with a nice beach.

I will go with my family there, so GF is no objective.

Any recomandations?

Thank You

Pelosky
11-05-08, 17:55
Well of course it's going to be in Jumeirah or at the Marina, unless you are fancying the Jebel Ali Golf Hotel & Spa, which is further out. Recommendations depend on your budget and on how close to the beach you want the hotel to be. If money is no object, of course the Burj al Arab is an excellent option. So as the three hotels in the Madinat Jumeirah Complex. Mina a' Salam, Al Qasr and Dar Al Masyaf. Other recs include the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, a couple of the Meridiens (including the Meridien Mina Seyahi) and other hotels in Jumeirah, such as the Ritz-Carlton, the Hilton, the Sheraton. The Grosvenor House IMHO is an excellent hotel, and although NOT directly on the beachfront, can use the facilities of one of the Meridiens nearby.

Have fun!

Steamer33
11-05-08, 20:41
I want to book a hotel with a nice beach.

I will go with my family there, so GF is no objective.

Any recomandations?

Thank You

You're probably better off on a tourist site for that. But any of the hotels on the Jumeirah strip from Jumeirah Beach hotel to Sheraton JUmeirah have great beaches.

A few names: Westin Mina Seyahi, One and Only Royal Mirage, Al Qasr, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Habtoor Grand, Le Meridien Dubai, Ritz Carlton, Hilton Jumeirah Beach, Oasis Beach Towers and of course the Burj Al Arab (if you're loaded).

They are all five-star and pricey. As a resident, I have no idea of room rates.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Run Marathon
11-06-08, 11:36
Thank You for Information

WhySoSerious
11-08-08, 01:58
Hi guys would be grateful if anyone could shed light on whether Four Points SZR is GF? I've searched the forum and found Fourpoints in bur Dubai is GF but the one on SZR is quite new I believe. Any intelligence would be useful.

WhySoSerious. Here for a good time not a pantomime.

Wicked Roger
11-08-08, 04:31
It's RED.... Fucking RED as those States that voted for Bush a second time.
see Dubai recent report.

This was 10/11th October – about 7 pages back

Was reported as very red by Daddy Warbucks on 11 Oct. See his report in the Reports Section for full details. You need to change hotel.

Use the search engine to find more details in the report section. There is no substitute for research!

Good advice from LC – about 6 pages back.................

Raptors
11-11-08, 21:04
I have always only read here maybe I can give something very little back. Currently I am staying at the Grand Hyatt and I was obviously worrying about the GH not being GF. Well what I heard from WG was that you have to pay 200 dirhams and of course also have the original passport available.

But for early birds there is a possibility to all avoid this. First the security before the elevators doesn't kick in before around 10 PM also what otherwise is possible as I have scouted the premises a bit. Is that on the restaurant level below the lobby level which you can access from the other end of the lobby without passing the security/reception (well we have all to eat right) there is at the end also elevators. Which are not guarded. Very private actually and you have to know where they are because they are no sign. Unfortunately they are doors which get closed at a certain time. I have managed to find out that there are at least open until 11 Pm, today I brought up a girl before 11 PM without any problems to my rooms, no problem at al. For the early birds at the GH certainly an option just thought mentioning it.

Happy hunting

Apnapunjab
11-12-08, 05:44
Guys does Ramada hotel ask for GF passport, and is there walk of shame or a serparate entrance?