PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Rhode1
11-13-08, 03:35
Hi Raptor,

I stayed 15 days ago at the radisson deira in place of the hyatt regency because this one is no longer friendly.

Radisson was a great choice with the experience of KU-BU Bar.

Pick up and go in your room.

I have to go back to Dubai in 3 weeks, I have always hesitated to go to Grand hyatt because I was not sure about his politic of GF.

Your advice is interresting.

Just one question: is there some animation in the bar or at the disco inside the Great Hyatt?

Thanks in advance

Pelosky
11-13-08, 10:30
Hi Raptor,

Just one question: is there some animation in the bar or at the disco inside the Great Hyatt?Much as I remember from a few years' back, there is action to be had at Mix, (almost exclusively CIS and likely to be more 1500 LT than 1000 LT) but Mix doesn't get going before 11pm, by that time the doors on the Restaurant level will be closed and you will have to face security in order to proceed to your room. They mostly check if you booked a single or a double (the charge is in fact to bring your single room rate to a double room rate), but I'm unsure whether they will stop you and ask for the lady's original passport if you have booked a double. Interestingly enough, one guy ahead of me brought 2 ladies back, and while there was the usual passport-signature drill they let him go (I wonder, did they charge him for a double with an extra bed ? :) )

The bar to check is the Jazz bar right at the left of entrance as you get in, if there is any action it is going to be limited. Still you could try.

If you want a nice hotel that is completely GF like Radisson I would suggest the Fairmont (with action reported both in Cin Cin Bar and in Club 400) or the Shangri-La.

The other place where a

Raptors
11-13-08, 16:52
Hi Raptor,

I stayed 15 days ago at the radisson deira in place of the hyatt regency because this one is no longer friendly.

Radisson was a great choice with the experience of KU-BU Bar.

Pick up and go in your room.

I have to go back to Dubai in 3 weeks, I have always hesitated to go to Grand hyatt because I was not sure about his politic of GF.

Your advice is interresting.

Just one question: is there some animation in the bar or at the disco inside the Great Hyatt?

Thanks in advanceHonest answer. Well the grand hyatt from my experience while it is a wonderful hotel, is pretty dead with regard to action with regard to WG etc. The Bar Cooz is too much smoke and practically no girls and the hotels club MIX now seems to be only open at the weekend, last weekend on Thursday there was an indian night where they only allowed couples, hotel guests, and people who were on the guest list and on Friday it was open regularly. But was pretty much dead at least until midnight. Then I was leaving and didn't check afterwards but until that time no action at all. It really seems that the hotel is not too girlfriendly. But I just wanted to comment how you can circumvent until a certain time any issues. But I will check tonight/tomorrow how long the "secret" door is ungarded, best regards.

Tattoos
11-13-08, 19:50
Guys does Ramada hotel ask for GF passport, and is there walk of shame or a serparate entrance?Hi Apnapunjab,

Ramada Bur Dubai? During the evening and night time there will be a security guy around who will ask for girl's passport, photocopy will do. Walk of shame? Yes, but lobby is usually not too busy during the night. No separate entrance, corridors from Rumours night club are blocked. During day time no problem, girls can walk in and out even without your company.

Cheers,

Tattoos

Osmotico77
11-13-08, 23:33
Hello all, this is first time I write in this forum. It was a pleasure to read you until now.

Let's start and go to the point: I'd like to have some info from you about Dubai, guys.
End of this month I will in Dubai for some days and this will be my first time there. Somebody booked for me at Arabian Park Hotel, does anybody know this hotel? Is it OK? Is it far from nightlife? Is it girl friendly?

By the way: any suggestions about clubs, disco and whatever? Both for dancing and knowing interesting girls.

Thanks in advance

Apnapunjab
11-14-08, 04:01
Hi Apnapunjab,

Ramada Bur Dubai? During the evening and night time there will be a security guy around who will ask for girl's passport, photocopy will do. Walk of shame? Yes, but lobby is usually not too busy during the night. No separate entrance, corridors from Rumours night club are blocked. During day time no problem, girls can walk in and out even without your company.

Cheers,

TattoosYes Bur Dubai.

Thanks for the info

French Canadia
11-14-08, 06:25
I think the title says it all plenty of info on the board. But it's no I won't read the existing info I'll just ask.

RTFF.

Take Care
FC

Mike Mike
11-14-08, 11:47
Hello all, this is first time I write in this forum. It was a pleasure to read you until now.

Let's start and go to the point: I'd like to have some info from you about Dubai, guys.
End of this month I will in Dubai for some days and this will be my first time there. Somebody booked for me at Arabian Park Hotel, does anybody know this hotel? Is it OK? Is it far from nightlife? Is it girl friendly?

By the way: any suggestions about clubs, disco and whatever? Both for dancing and knowing interesting girls.

Thanks in advanceHi,

Very nice and clean hotel with nice room and service, no club in it but it is gf and near internet city.

Mike2kk3

Steamer33
11-14-08, 18:23
Hi,

Very nice and clean hotel with nice room and service, no club in it but it is gf and near internet city.

Mike2kk3

Arabian Park Hotel is nowhere near Internet City, it's in Al Jadaf near Business Bay bridge. You're thinking of Arabian Courtyard.

But Arabian Park is GF by all accounts and a relatively short cab ride (10-15 mins) to all the hots spots in Bur Dubai and quite close to Wafi.

Please can people read the forum. All the info that recent first time posters are asking for is here if you can be bothered to look for it. Tip: Use the search function.

Be careful out there
Steamer33

Big Daddy 1906
11-14-08, 18:55
I'll be in Dubai for a 30 hour layover before I head to LOS. I've already booked at Sheraton 4 points and I have my plan of attack (The York). My question is this, once I leave the airport, where can I go to change money? Are there ATMs nea the hotel? Does the hotel change money? The insight of the veterans would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Viprim 1977
11-15-08, 02:08
Hello,

I'm going to Dubaï for 3 nights. I would like to know wich hotel is better to find girls and to bring them up to my room without problem.

Thanks

French Canadia
11-15-08, 06:08
Hello,

I'm going to Dubaï for 3 nights. I would like to know wich hotel is better to find girls and to bring them up to my room without problem.

Thanks

Piper, WR, Steamer sorry if I am forgeting other senior contributors to the forum. Why don't we start charging these people that don't even bother to search the forum before asking a question. I'm sure we could work something out with Jackson on that matter.
And please newbies to the Emirate page make a least a small effort of trying to find the info you are looking for before asking. Like Steamer said use the search tool.

Take Care
FC

Tattoos
11-15-08, 08:46
I'll be in Dubai for a 30 hour layover before I head to LOS. I've already booked at Sheraton 4 points and I have my plan of attack (The York). My question is this, once I leave the airport, where can I go to change money? Are there ATMs nea the hotel? Does the hotel change money? The insight of the veterans would be greatly appreciated.Don't know, if Sheraton 4 Points change money, but lots of cash machines around, e.g. Musalla Towers shopping center (on your way to the York), Spinneys 24h supermarket Mankhool Road (close Ramada hotel), Al Khaleej Shopping Center (opposite Spinneys), etc.

Pelosky
11-15-08, 10:24
I'll be in Dubai for a 30 hour layover before I head to LOS. I've already booked at Sheraton 4 points and I have my plan of attack (The York). My question is this, once I leave the airport, where can I go to change money? Are there ATMs nea the hotel? Does the hotel change money? The insight of the veterans would be greatly appreciated.

ThanksThe hotel will change money, but the rate is likely to be not so favourable. You can change money at the airport and there are a LOT of ATMs at the Airport - get out of T1 Arrivals building and proceed towards the taxi stand. At some point to your left you will find another access to the terminal with indications leading to an ATM corner - you will find ATMs of almost every bank in the UAE !

That said, there are ATMs near the York if you need them as well. I used it once - I believe it's Stan Chart, but could be another bank as well.

Cheers !

Viprim 1977
11-15-08, 18:11
Piper, WR, Steamer sorry if I am forgeting other senior contributors to the forum. Why don't we start charging these people that don't even bother to search the forum before asking a question. I'm sure we could work something out with Jackson on that matter.

And please newbies to the Emirate page make a least a small effort of trying to find the info you are looking for before asking. Like Steamer said use the search tool.

Take Care

FCSorry, but I have read a lot of reviews about hotels in Dubai but sometimes hotel are red, someother time green. I couldn't make I clear opinion about wich hotel I'll choose. So can you confirm to me that the Radisson Deira is a good spot?

Thanx

Big Daddy 1906
11-15-08, 18:12
Thanks for the insight conerning money, ATMs etc., it is greatly appreciated.

Redadare7
11-15-08, 19:32
Don't know, if Sheraton 4 Points change money, but lots of cash machines around, e.g. Musalla Towers shopping center (on your way to the York), Spinneys 24h supermarket Mankhool Road (close Ramada hotel), Al Khaleej Shopping Center (opposite Spinneys), etc.Need help, new to ISG.

In Dubai next week for few days, do you know if Majestic Tower is GF?

Thanks

Disappointed
11-15-08, 20:44

ThanksLast time i stayed, there was an ATM right next to the entrance of the Sheraton 4 points which was a perfect way to arm yourself for the evening!

NormanBrightside
11-15-08, 21:44
Just back from a week working in Dubai and can confirm that the Sheraton is very GF. Came back with a girl a couple of times and on each occasion just sauntered in past reception and security with no questions asked.

On the first occasion even met a security guard in the lift. Simply turned on the charm (by charm I mean asking a series of banal, inane questions that would get the Samaritans reaching for a razor and barbiturates) and had him wishing us a "good night" on the way out.

Nibiru
11-15-08, 21:57
I am willing to do the graphics. Will be in UAE for few more months. Since it is hard to find anything in AD, I can imagine when I go to Dubai.

For example I am a newbie and am looking for a hotel that is GF (duh) near Cyclone (since being first time to Dubai, I have to check it out. I also can't find Intercity Hotel. Where one might perchance on some 18-21y Russian girls. (unless someone knows better).

I have to do some mapping and I could not understand what was the big joke about the addresses till I tried to find anything, Then of course no Taxi can speak very good, and don't know where anything is either.

I plan on driving from AD to Dubai during Eide (sp) and hope to enjoy a few days. I will report back my adventure, but it is rough to get out the gate. And don't even try to mention Google (although I did find Cyclone). Which I should assume is on the party side of the river? I do know that intercity hotel and disco is in Deira area (I think). Or am I just making this too difficult? I do atleast have the GF list (some where) and trying to pin down a hotel.

Any suggestions? Have fun folks!

Nibiru
11-15-08, 22:01
I am willing to do the graphics. Will be in UAE for few more months. Since it is hard to find anything in AD, I can imagine when I go to Dubai.

For example I am a newbie and am looking for a hotel that is GF (duh) near Cyclone (since being first time to Dubai, I have to check it out. I also can't find Intercity Hotel. Where one might perchance on some 18-21y Russian girls. (unless someone knows better).

I have to do some mapping and I could not understand what was the big joke about the addresses till I tried to find anything, Then of course no Taxi can speak very good, and don't know where anything is either.

I plan on driving from AD to Dubai during Eide (sp) and hope to enjoy a few days. I will report back my adventure, but it is rough to get out the gate. And don't even try to mention Google (although I did find Cyclone). Which I should assume is on the party side of the river? I do know that intercity hotel and disco is in Deira area (I think). Or am I just making this too difficult? I do atleast have the GF list (some where) and trying to pin down a hotel.

Thanks Norman. Will check that out. Hilton here in AD is very GF also. Hope to find same in Dubai.

Any suggestions on the young Russian ladies? Have fun folks!

Persian Fellow
11-16-08, 11:36
Just back from a week working in Dubai and can confirm that the Sheraton is very GF. Came back with a girl a couple of times and on each occasion just sauntered in past reception and security with no questions asked.

On the first occasion even met a security guard in the lift. Simply turned on the charm (by charm I mean asking a series of banal, inane questions that would get the Samaritans reaching for a razor and barbiturates) and had him wishing us a "good night" on the way out.Dear Friend,

Which Sheraton?

Aimara
11-16-08, 14:13
Taj Palace is pretty good for that, they will even call up to the room if the girl comes straight to reception.

You could also try the Grand Hyatt, but they can be a bit icky sometimes!

Hello,

Thanks

Barcrawler
11-16-08, 16:38
For example I am a newbie and am looking for a hotel that is GF (duh) near Cyclone (since being first time to Dubai, I have to check it out. !Well the best of luck if you go looking for the Cyclone, it's been closed for a couple of years, duh ;) This was pointed out quite to someone making enquiries about it quite recently. UTFSE to save yourself much wasted time and effort. You will also find people have been good enough to post locations of the major venues as google earth KML files to make life easy for you.

(Most) Dubai taxi drivers will know where the venus are, but ask for the hotel, not the name of the bar.

My recommendation for a GF hotel, based on the many post here rather than personal experience would be the "old" 4Pts Sheraton on "bank street" a short walk from the Golden Triangle. (the other two 4pts have less favorable reports!!)

Pelosky
11-16-08, 22:01
Dear Friend,

Which Sheraton?He was speaking of Sheraton Dubai Creek. Sheraton Jumeira is also reported to be GF.

Rhode1
11-17-08, 01:50
Viprim,

I can confirm you that Radisson Deira is totally GF.

I was there 15 days ago.

11Bravo
11-17-08, 09:49
For example I am a newbie and am looking for a hotel that is GF (duh) near Cyclone (since being first time to Dubai, I have to check it out. LOL.

As BarCrawler posted, UTFSE. Also, the ROD's (reports of distinction thread) ARE there for a reason.

1st page, you'll find:

And reading on the next page, from Barry D (and Spelman), there's
which leads to

and further down, why reinvent the wheel

Some of these reports are a bit old, BUT... if you do a bit of reading, and some searching, easy to find out which venues are active and which are deceased (the Cyclone was an institution - even getting a line in the recent Ridley Scott "Body of Lies" movie).

In fact, most ROD's are worth at least a glance, and a number of OLD links still (mostly) have stood the test of time.

Prices have gone up (is 700/800 the new 500?), Cyclone and Amnesia closed, but dxb's been at this for a LONG time, and the basics don't change. Do a bit of ROD reading, check out the most recent 10 pages of the dxb thread for the latest reports (well, there are a few FR's in there), and I'd say you'd have to have really bad luck not to have a good time.

Jimmy The One
11-17-08, 09:54
Hi,

As a frequent visitor to Abu Dhabi, and a devotee of Rotana Hotels generally (I usually stay at the Al Maha Arjan – part of Rotana group and GF), I have to be in Dubai for three nights as there is not a room to be had at any hotel in AD this week.

Staying at brand new Media Rotana, and can report that after Wicked Roger kindly sorted me out with a very nice Philippine home delivery, we had no problem wandering past the vast check-in desk manned by a squadron of desk clerks.

Hotel rooms good, but as is usual in this part of the world, the place has opened with only one restaurant (out of 3), bar and pool still unfinished, and taxi drivers have no idea where it is – Etihad car driver took me to wrong place, Arjan Media which was 5 minutes away.

Funfor Females
11-17-08, 10:49
Back to Dubai tonight for the first time in ages.

What is the best bet for a Filipina BJ these days?

NetViking 2008
11-17-08, 18:12
Hi,

I just come back from Dubai, I can confirm that Hyatt regency is 100% red, the Premiere disco is still good but girls are asking minimum 1500 dhs.

I stayed in Radisson Deira, it is totally green and there is a club, small but with a good choice of ladyes and you can easyly get a full night for 1000 dhs!

Camel Rider
11-17-08, 18:37
Staying at the grosvnor house west marina I think. Was wondering Is it GF and is there still any action in the bar area?

Steve Dubai
11-18-08, 06:17
Back to Dubai tonight for the first time in ages.

What is the best bet for a Filipina BJ these days?

Go to Ratskeys at the Karama Hotel and pick the Filipina of your choice...

Piper1
11-18-08, 10:26
Staying at the grosvnor house west marina I think. Was wondering Is it GF and is there still any action in the bar area?I've heard it is GF. From memory you can easily wander past reception without being noticed - dozens of high-fliers coming and going at any time. Bar 44 on the 44th floor (where a bottle of Heineken costs 44 Dirhams) usually has some low-key WGs - easy to spot. Buddha Bar at ground floor usually has a few well-dressed WGs as well, but not so easy to spot in the crowd until after 1am. Buddha Bar has a separate entrance outside, and they often make you wait several minutes at the door, pretending they are fully booked even if the place is only half-full. Must be an image thing.

Wicked Roger
11-18-08, 13:34
I've heard it is GF. From memory you can easily wander past reception without being noticed - dozens of high-fliers coming and going at any time. Bar 44 on the 44th floor (where a bottle of Heineken costs 44 Dirhams) usually has some low-key WGs - easy to spot. Buddha Bar at ground floor usually has a few well-dressed WGs as well, but not so easy to spot in the crowd until after 1am. Buddha Bar has a separate entrance outside, and they often make you wait several minutes at the door, pretending they are fully booked even if the place is only half-full. Must be an image thing.
It is GF, a few friends have stayed there. If you are worried about the walk of shame go to the underground car park and get the lifts from there. Agree with Piper's observations on Bar 44 - but when enquired price was high

Marcusuae
11-18-08, 15:07
Hi all,

Many hotel opens any time, I am sure that is of common interest to inform/update the community about their status.

Please any one knows about Angsana Hotel, the two new tower on SZR near Dusit?

Thanks guys

Vitti
11-18-08, 20:26
Hello all,

I'm a newbie in this forum, but has been to Dubai several times for business visits. I have stayed in Renaissance 2 times. Probably not very reliable as I've only brought WG once there, but did not meet any problem. Just walked in without any questions from anybody. Straight to the lift, room and 'fool' around.

Anyone else with experience in Renaissance?

vitti

Mizak
11-19-08, 14:26
Hi guys,

Any update on Four point shereton (khalid bin waleed road), karama hotel, . I search the forum but found old updates, can some one give me recent update as these hotels are still GF? F. P Shereton is little bit expensive any recomendation of cheaper GF hotel would be appreciated.

Thanx,

Mizak

Ladycraze
11-19-08, 18:28
Hi guys,

Any update on Four point shereton (khalid bin waleed road), karama hotel, . I search the forum but found old updates, can some one give me recent update as these hotels are still GF? F. P Shereton is little bit expensive any recomendation of cheaper GF hotel would be appreciated.

Thanx,

MizakHi Mizak,

If your travel dates fall between 19th December and 9th January, you can book for Ramada hotel Bur Dubai either from www.asiatravel.com or www.hotels-dubai.com. It costs 550AED per night without breakfast on these dates.

Have fun,

Ladycraze.

Nibiru
11-19-08, 20:41
Although this is not all of them, attached shows some that I have had a hard time trying to locate. I thought I would scout out what was available on the street. Since I haven't seen too many in AD that were about 18/20, (looking in wrong bars?) Need two 18-20s.

If I can find that list off here again (haven't had much luck with search engine, maybe I am a dunce) just combing thru posts. I would like to tray and flag the GF and not GF on a quick map. Good for the newbie in a drunken stupor looking for a place to lay down.

BTW I hear Eide (sp) hotels book up quick? Got to get on it then.

Party safe.

Nibiru
11-19-08, 20:48
LOL.

As BarCrawler posted, UTFSE. Also, the ROD's (reports of distinction thread) ARE there for a reason.

And I'd say you'd have to have really bad luck not to have a good time.Dude,

You have no idea of my week. lol (lets just say it started off falling in a rain puddle in the freakn desert)

Thanks for the links.

NormanBrightside
11-20-08, 07:41
Dear Friend,

Which Sheraton?

The Dubai Creek one close to the Radisson.

Cheers

Norman

Wilts Boy
11-20-08, 17:23
Hi guys,

Thanx,

MizakHi Mizak,

I stayed there a couple of weeks ago for 4 nights, and is certainly still very GF. You don't have to go directly pass reception, and certainly no questions from the door man on any night. Only slight downside, you can hear what's going on in other rooms, so if you pick a bit of a screamer, don't be surprised if you get a few knowing looks the next morning.

Also stayed at Dhow Palace, and although maybe not quiet as GF, as long as you walk in confidently, and the girl does not look too WG like dresswise, you will not have any problems either.

Have fun. I found the best place to go when I was there was Red Square Club in Moscow Hotel.

Kiowa53
11-20-08, 18:31
Just got back from Dubai.

Stayed at the Dusit Hotel for 30 days.

Totaly girl friendly. No problems.

Northern Star
11-21-08, 07:58
Stayed in the Renaissance on a business trip about six months ago, brought girls there on two occasions. No problem although I did pretty much as you did and just walked in not seeking eye contact with any of the staff.

Hello all,

I'm a newbie in this forum, but has been to Dubai several times for business visits. I have stayed in Renaissance 2 times. Probably not very reliable as I've only brought WG once there, but did not meet any problem. Just walked in without any questions from anybody. Straight to the lift, room and 'fool' around.

Anyone else with experience in Renaissance?

vitti

Woodie65
11-21-08, 09:43
Al Manzil Hotel - absolutely GF. no questions asked at all.

Metropolitan Palace Hotel - GF. once brought a girl at 2am, no passport copy was asked. next time brought the same girl in the afternoon and security guy asked for a passport copy.

What about the Palace the Old Town? did not find any information. will stay there next week.

Ericklein
11-21-08, 17:25
Although this is not all of them, attached shows some that I have had a hard time trying to locate. I thought I would scout out what was available on the street. Since I haven't seen too many in AD that were about 18/20, (looking in wrong bars?) Need two 18-20s.

If I can find that list off here again (haven't had much luck with search engine, maybe I am a dunce) just combing thru posts. I would like to tray and flag the GF and not GF on a quick map. Good for the newbie in a drunken stupor looking for a place to lay down.

BTW I hear Eide (sp) hotels book up quick? Got to get on it then.

Party safe.

Wow! I never realized that there were so many 1 star hotels in Dubai!

11Bravo
11-22-08, 10:22
You have no idea of my weekAnd you have no idea of mine. It's all about time management and assigning priorities to the important things. Up to you to define your own priorities.

{ 1 star hotels} Although this is not all of them, attached shows some that I have had a hard time trying to locate. ... Good for the newbie in a drunken stupor looking for a place to lay down.

BTW I hear Eide (sp) hotels book up quick? Got to get on it then.1 star hotels might be fine for YOU, but, for a lot of girls, they won't be. Given the "normal" clientele of such places [read bachelor accomodation], bringing a girl back there could very well cause a small riot, and problems for both you and her [if nothing else, jealousy of the have nots of the haves, resulting in a tip to LE].
If a girl hasn't heard of the hotel, she's less inclined to go, especially with a stranger (though, fact of life, not racist, if you're white, usa or western european, chances improve somewhat). Risk of a room full of HIS friends waiting to party all too real, unfortunately.
If she doesn't know what the hotel's entrance policy is, she will be less inclined to waste the time and trip there, only to be turned away at the door.
When I was YOUNG [decades ago], yes, a place to crash sufficient. But now, I want CLEAN sheets, hot water, a floor clean enough to walk on without flip-flops, and walls that go all the way to the ceiling.
Yes, a lot of FAMILIES come in for Eid, so hotels MAY tighten up their 'admittance' policies. Given it's a religious holiday, best to be on your best behavior, at least in public. Though it's a festival, tolerance can be in very SHORT supply, and stumbling around drunk won't be.

Nibiru
11-22-08, 11:14
Thank you. Excellent advice and good points. I was not aware of how bad some of them were. I am in a 4 star hotel now in AD and I would classify it as a 1-2 back home. Dont really want to picture 1 star. Thanks for the heads up. Even more reason for us to use this forum and report back.

Piper1
11-22-08, 13:44
Although this is not all of them, attached shows some that I have had a hard time trying to locate. I thought I would scout out what was available on the street...Thanks for the map - a good contribution. I see Vasantam Hotel (near top left corner of the map). It's almost opposite Astoria Hotel in Bur Dubai, and I know it's GF and good as a ST hotel (2-3 hours for 200AED). I negotiated this by phone some months ago after a recommendation by a friend who has stayed and played there many times. I didn't stay there in the end, but my friend said the rooms are not fancy, but clean and large. And (read between the lines): this Indian-run hotel can arrange 'special delivery' room service. Be discreet, as it's not a bachelor hotel.

Mizak
11-23-08, 08:22
Hi Mizak,

I stayed there a couple of weeks ago for 4 nights, and is certainly still very GF. You don't have to go directly pass reception, and certainly no questions from the door man on any night. Only slight downside, you can hear what's going on in other rooms, so if you pick a bit of a screamer, don't be surprised if you get a few knowing looks the next morning.

Also stayed at Dhow Palace, and although maybe not quiet as GF, as long as you walk in confidently, and the girl does not look too WG like dresswise, you will not have any problems either.

Have fun. I found the best place to go when I was there was Red Square Club in Moscow Hotel.Hi WB,

Many thanx for the info,

Are you talking about F. P Shereton or Karam Hotel.

Mizak

Mizak
11-23-08, 08:24
Hi Mizak,

If your travel dates fall between 19th December and 9th January, you can book for Ramada hotel Bur Dubai either from www.asiatravel.com or www.hotels-dubai.com. It costs 550AED per night without breakfast on these dates.

Have fun,

Ladycraze.Hi ladycraze,

Actually I am already living in Dubai and just want to book hotel for fun only. May be from coming thu.

Anywayz, thanx for the info.

Mizak

Steve Dubai
11-23-08, 10:53
With my upcoming week of bachelor freedom, have been monitoring some specific hotel rates for the last few weeks, and seen them fall 40-70%

Best deal on offer at the moment is the Meridien Dar AL Sandos Suites, Rolla Street, at Dhs 400++ per night.

Next is Ramada, Bur Dubai - Dhs 480++ per night

Holiday Inn Express, Jumeriah - Dhs 550 ++ per night

Sheraton 4 pts, Bank Street - Dhs 925 ++ per night.

My search is restricted to Bur Dubai, and hotels I personally know to be GF, rates are average over a week and cover the National Day holiday period.

Mizak
11-23-08, 11:27
With my upcoming week of bachelor freedom, have been monitoring some specific hotel rates for the last few weeks, and seen them fall 40-70%

Best deal on offer at the moment is the Meridien Dar AL Sandos Suites, Rolla Street, at Dhs 400++ per night.

Next is Ramada, Bur Dubai - Dhs 480++ per night

Holiday Inn Express, Jumeriah - Dhs 550 ++ per night

Sheraton 4 pts, Bank Street - Dhs 925 ++ per night.

My search is restricted to Bur Dubai, and hotels I personally know to be GF, rates are average over a week and cover the National Day holiday period.Dear Steve,

How did you get ramada bur Dubai 480++, as I inquire directly to hotel they asked for 925++ per night.

Are you sure that dar ul sundos rolla street is GF?

I am also in my bachelor days so why don't we meet and have drink.

Mizak

Camel Rider
11-23-08, 17:51
Staying at the grosvnor house west marina I think. Was wondering Is it GF and is there still any action in the bar area?Thanks guys, Excellent hotel.

Had no problems as you said, even with the walk of shame. One night called in a WG and the night manager got her up to the room.

Bar 44 too well lit for my taste, but Buddha Bar was just as you said, 1 am the place was heavenly.

Thanks for the info.

GroinStrain
11-23-08, 18:34
Dear Steve,

How did you get ramada bur Dubai 480++, as I inquire directly to hotel they asked for 925++ per night.

Mizak
Phoned Ramada last week and they are doing special weekend rates for Thursdays and Fridays for UAE residents. Dhs 499 incl tax and service.

Steamer33
11-23-08, 20:22
Phoned Ramada last week and they are doing special weekend rates for Thursdays and Fridays for UAE residents. Dhs 499 incl tax and service.

Most hotels do cheaper rates/specials on weekend here which is Thurs/Fri night. Depends what is on in town also.

Rugby 7s this weekend means those rates will be restricted in some cases to UAE residents.

Following week and weekend we have National day holidays starting on Dec2 and then Eid Al Adha starting on Dec8, so there will be less business occupancy of hotels and rates will drop and some cheaper deals to be had.

Be careful out there.
Steamer33

Wilts Boy
11-23-08, 23:38
Four Points Sheraton on Bank Street.

Hi WB,

Many thanx for the info,

Are you talking about F. P Shereton or Karam Hotel.

Mizak

Steve Dubai
11-24-08, 07:13

Mizak
Got the Ramada rate online from their website 2 days ago - although I notice today this rate is now only available 4th & 5th Dec.

Merdien Dar Al Sandos is GF - last time I was there and walked in early evening without a girl, the concierge / door guy even asked me if he could arrange a girl for me!!

Send me a PM with your contact info and we'll see if our agenda's match

Mizak
11-24-08, 09:54
Got the Ramada rate online from their website 2 days ago - although I notice today this rate is now only available 4th & 5th Dec.

Merdien Dar Al Sandos is GF - last time I was there and walked in early evening without a girl, the concierge / door guy even asked me if he could arrange a girl for me!!

Send me a PM with your contact info and we'll see if our agenda's matchHi Steve,

Thanx for info again.

Sounds great, will pm you shortly.

Mizak

Persian Fellow
11-24-08, 16:49
Hello Guys,

Stayed at Radisson SAS for 3 nights. Very friendly as usual and I have found an entrance way next to the elevators so no walk of shame at all.

Here you can find some GPS info and a map of them for those who are interested in :

Moscow,Red Square,25.25932,55.32311,pink
Hyatt Regency,Premiere 4s,25.27872,55.30411,pink
Radisson SAS,Kubu 3s,25.26462,55.31073,pink
City Center,Shopping,25.25423,55.33075,green
Imperial Suites,bar,25.25666111,55.29321111,pink
York,bar,25.25882778,55.29694722,pink
Broadway,Coffee Shop,25.26090,55.32219,blue
Burjuman,Shopping,25.25472,55.30403,green
4 Points Sheraton,Hotel,25.25748,55.29917,cyan
Panorama,Jockeys,25.25498,55.29361,blue
Astoria,TGIT,25.26248,55.29198,blue
Crowne Plaza,SZR Zinc 4s,25.22008,55.28042,pink
Grand Hyatt,Mix 4s,25.22849,55.32831,pink

The pink is night spot, blue day spot, green shopping mall.

Steamer33
11-24-08, 20:18
Got the Ramada rate online from their website 2 days ago - although I notice today this rate is now only available 4th & 5th Dec.As I already posted weekends are cheaper. Weekends are Thurs/Fri nights. 4th/5th is Thurs/Fri night.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Steve Dubai
11-25-08, 07:40
As I already posted weekends are cheaper. Weekends are Thurs/Fri nights. 4th/5th is Thurs/Fri night.Got that rate for 5 nights online - confirmed & booked it. Seems they've closed it out since - but good to keep checking as rates clearly on the way down as obviously business has weakend and deals can open up at any time.

Have saved (or is it will spend less!!) over 60% since my initial bookings three weeks ago

Studley
11-25-08, 13:07
Is Atlantis GF?

With AED150 a night. Should be a great deal!

Love Tactics
11-25-08, 21:25
Hello Guys,

Stayed at Radisson SAS for 3 nights. Very friendly as usual and I have found an entrance way next to the elevators so no walk of shame at all.

Here you can find some GPS info and a map of them for those who are interested in :

Moscow,Red Square,25.25932,55.32311,pink
Hyatt Regency,Premiere 4s,25.27872,55.30411,pink
Radisson SAS,Kubu 3s,25.26462,55.31073,pink
City Center,Shopping,25.25423,55.33075,green
Imperial Suites,bar,25.25666111,55.29321111,pink
York,bar,25.25882778,55.29694722,pink
Broadway,Coffee Shop,25.26090,55.32219,blue
Burjuman,Shopping,25.25472,55.30403,green
4 Points Sheraton,Hotel,25.25748,55.29917,cyan
Panorama,Jockeys,25.25498,55.29361,blue
Astoria,TGIT,25.26248,55.29198,blue
Crowne Plaza,SZR Zinc 4s,25.22008,55.28042,pink
Grand Hyatt,Mix 4s,25.22849,55.32831,pink

The pink is night spot, blue day spot, green shopping mall.Holy shit, you actually geo-tagged your mongering routes. RESPECT!

Next project: mapping how to bypass security guards :)

Woodie65
11-26-08, 08:13
The Palace Old Town is very GF. The hotel itself is very nice. However, there is one problem - it is surrounded by Burj Dubai construction site. But no problems with noice.

Happy999
11-27-08, 10:08
Hotel imperial was a pick up place some time ago, don't know the latest. Got some good girls out there. Any update on hotel highland inn? It had a bar called dawat.

Funfor Females
11-29-08, 09:08
For the benefit of those who can be bothered to give a shit:.

I recently returned to Dubai for a quick trip and had made arrangements to meet up with a very nice (and remarkably small) Filipina.

I had reservations about my reservation when I learned that my billet for the night was going to be the Grand Hyatt.

A bit of RTFF and a telecon with a chap who knows of these things raised serious doubts about the GFness of the Grand Hyatt. Grave concerns have been expressed about security not allowing girls into lifts to get to the upper bedroom areas.

However, it had previously been mentioned in these pages that there was an alternative route for getting to rooms without having to walk past the security point next to reception. So, I arrived at the hotel and set off to do a recce.

Reception is on the Ground floor, however, most of the eating and retail places are at a lower level which I shall call the 'Cellar'. Colonials may recognise a 'cellar' as being essentially the same thing as a 'basement'.

Access to the cellar is gained by walking down one of two flights of steps from the main lobby area.

The trick is to find the lifts (Elevators. US) on the ground floor and orientate yourself to their position. Having done this you walk down the steps to the cellar and then make for the place where the lifts (Elevators) must be. This method provides access to the lifts, and thus to the bedrooms, without having to walk past the reception area. So far so good.

Now, here comes the tricky part!

At 2230 security officers take up point duty in the narrow passage between reception and the lifts. It is therefore neccessary to to pass through the choke point monitored by security fellows. They check everyones key card to ensure that single occupany rooms are sigularly occupied. Any attempt to smuggle a girl to your room is thwarted by these chaps who insist on viewing her original passport and charging 300 Dirhams.

"Ah yes" I hear you cry, "But what of the subterrainean alternative you previously described with such clarity? "

Well. It's like this;

During the afternoons and early evenings the place is wide open and GF, however the change comes with a vengance at 2230. Not only does the changing of the guard take place 40 minutes after lone ranger time, but the crafty buggers also seal off the cellar access to the lifts by locking a set of bloody great doors.

Having gone to all the trouble of burrowing into the deapths of the earth, hand in hand with a confused little playmate, it is rather tiresome to find that the way is barred. One must then re-ascend to the land of the big people and do the walk of shame like everybody else.

My general advice would be to avoid the Grand Hyatt and go somewhere else. As the global and GCC economies continues to crash hotel occupancy rates should drop in our favour.

Have fun.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Deon123
12-02-08, 13:37
Hello Members,
This is just to update the status of two hotels I stayed in during last week's Big-5 exhibition. Metropolitan on Sheikh Zayed Road and Dar Al Sondos on Rolla street, Bur Dubai. They both are very girl friendly. They asked a copy of the girl's passport. At Metropolitan, I accompanied thr girl to the receptionist and she said "have nice time". Next morning, I joked with her saying I had nice time, but want to have much nicer time with someone like you girls. She winked at me and said no chance with any of us.
Deon123

BastardGuy
12-05-08, 14:59
I had been told in advance that due to state guest residence status of the hotel, company was impossible to bring to the room. I had a hearty chat with the security guard on my best behaviour and he agreed to let me go up so long as I was up before 7pm (shift change). You can find mongering report under Dubai, but I got my company up (both of them) just in time. Note that I did not bribe the guy and girls were dresses down but tasteful (who would have thought that's possible with PRC's from TGIT).

The hotel is a *****, but if you have access to the executive floor you can tell security you are taking her for lunch, I think it is the 42nd floor, dressing down is a must though. In fact I don't think they care so long as it isn't obvious mongering. If you come later, you go to skybar first (no need to ID yourself as hotel guest) than use your badge on the way down to stop at your floor level. I can't help it, really like the hotel so I bothered with trial and error. No surchares as their policy is supposed to be zero tolerance for mongering... Hope this helps. Can anybody elaborate if Fairmont is still best amongst top end hotels concerning guest policy? What is the top end hotel near the action in Bur DXB?

AcesUp
12-05-08, 15:37
I've stayed here many times so I am now confused. At first, no problems, and then for a few years guards at the lifts checked passports, keys and charged your room 300 DRhs. Is that practice still in effect or are they not even allowing that? How about during the day? I've had people go upstairs with me without any problems .

RedBaron2
12-05-08, 16:30
My best choice in Bur Dubai would be the Four Points Sheraton in Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road.
Nice rooms, passport copy but no surcharge when I was there.

Cheaper (still comfortable) also friendly: Dal Al Sondos Apartments by Le Meridien, Rolla Steet, also close to all the hot spots.

Red

AcesUp
12-05-08, 21:09
Several years ago I met a nice PRC gal who went by the name of Sandy. Sadly, she's long gone back I assume. I think I met her in Premier or maybe around the Galleria. It seems she belonged to the health club at the Hyatt so she was able to come and go as she pleased including at night with her pass. She was studying english and would come over during the day to work out..and then work me out. She used to sit there and read English to me and I had to look interesting or not grin like a cheshire cat as she mangled Engwish.

No one ever stopped her in the many times she visited me at the hotel.

Steve Dubai
12-06-08, 06:56
I've stayed here many times so I am now confused. At first, no problems, and then for a few years guards at the lifts checked passports, keys and charged your room 300 DRhs. Is that practice still in effect or are they not even allowing that? How about during the day? I've had people go upstairs with me without any problems .

Hyatt policy is not GF for us mongerers - they go through periods where their policy is not enforced - and you seem to get girls through ok - but when they either have an issue or someone in their management notice WG's - they then re-enforce their policy - hence an aparant confusion

Best bet is to avoid Hyatt if you are mongering.

AcesUp
12-06-08, 16:16
Steve,

Thanks for your info, unfortunately I am committed to staying at the Hyatt next week (business) but I am still confused as to their current policy. Are they allowing "friends" upstairs even with the passport and extra charge scam, or are the WG's simply being turned away at the lifts? How about during the day? I am very big on the afternoon meeting after obtaining a cell number from the night before. It lets me get some fun in while still maintaining some decent sleep habits for morning work meetings.

GroinStrain
12-06-08, 19:36
Called the Dar Al Sondos this morning and was quoted 500++ for a room. Asked if there was anything cheaper and was told 300++ for a room. Said I would take it but as I was driving couldn't give credit card details. Told that was no problem as long as I checked in before 3pm. Arrived at 1pm with my "wife" who strangely enough is Ethiopian and doesn't share the same surname but this was no problem. Anyway the room was a suite/apartment with its own washing machine. Not as nice as the Ramada but good enough with a nice construction site view. Masks the noise of the headboard banging anyway.

Checked out 2 hours later at about 4pm without an eyelid batted. Also noticed through the door whilst waiting for the final bill for the toblerone bar (15dhs) a few ladies wandering into Imperial suites. At least 4 PRC. So that may be another early evening option.

Hopefully this is the start of the drop in the Dubai hotel rates to more realistic levels. About time too. Particularly as I was recently told that 1 of the new dubai hotels has had occupancy levels of less than 10% for the last week.

Steve Dubai
12-07-08, 07:15
Steve,

Thanks for your info, unfortunately I am committed to staying at the Hyatt next week (business) but I am still confused as to their current policy. Are they allowing "friends" upstairs even with the passport and extra charge scam, or are the WG's simply being turned away at the lifts?

Have no idea about current practice as I don't stay there - try reading the recent reports to get your own opinion. If your committed then just ask the doorman when you arrive.

Steve Dubai
12-07-08, 07:21
Checked out 2 hours later at about 4pm without an eyelid batted. Also noticed through the door whilst waiting for the final bill for the toblerone bar (15dhs) a few ladies wandering into Imperial suites. At least 4 PRC. So that may be another early evening option.

Damm - wish I had this piece of info a week ago - just finished by week of freedom and TGI Thursdays was pretty dire (compared to 6 / 9 months ago) with Jockeys the same.

By the way, noted your comment about seeing the PRC's going into Imperial Suites whilst your Toblerone bar was being clarified - you must have bloody good eyesight given Imperial Suites is about 200 meters down a pretty packed street from the Meridien Dar Al Sandos Suites

Steve

Wicked Roger
12-07-08, 14:24
Steve,

Thanks for your info, unfortunately I am committed to staying at the Hyatt next week (business) but I am still confused as to their current policy. Are they allowing "friends" upstairs even with the passport and extra charge scam, or are the WG's simply being turned away at the lifts? How about during the day? I am very big on the afternoon meeting after obtaining a cell number from the night before. It lets me get some fun in while still maintaining some decent sleep habits for morning work meetings.
Read FunForFemales FR just lower down toyoua guide. Basically non GFE but FF managed OK with some advance research prior to the girl arriving.

GroinStrain
12-07-08, 20:02
Damm - wish I had this piece of info a week ago - just finished by week of freedom and TGI Thursdays was pretty dire (compared to 6 / 9 months ago) with Jockeys the same.

By the way, noted your comment about seeing the PRC's going into Imperial Suites whilst your Toblerone bar was being clarified - you must have bloody good eyesight given Imperial Suites is about 200 meters down a pretty packed street from the Meridien Dar Al Sandos Suites

Steve
Oops. Must admit I didn't venture out the door as parked in basement and for some reason assumed building opposite was Imperial suites from the limited view from the checkin desk. Will have to check what the place is next time I'm there but there were definitely PRC going in!! Unless anyone else knows what is opposite.

AcesUp
12-07-08, 22:26
Read FunForFemales FR just lower down toyoua guide. Basically non GFE but FF managed OK with some advance research prior to the girl arriving.Wicked.

I appreciate your help but I just didnt understand that sentence.

French Canadia
12-08-08, 06:46
Wicked.

I appreciate your help but I just didnt understand that sentence.

Acesup what WR is saying is that FunFor Females(FF) just did a Field Report (FR) about the Grand Hyatt #1818 here is the link but it's just down below from your own question.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=818556&postcount=1818

Now both the Grand Hyatt (Dubai) and the Hyatt (Deira) have gone RED, no GF at all it's new policiy this might change with time but for now based on the last FR the are listed RED.

You give it a try when here and update us about the situation, hope you have a good time.

Take Care
FC

Alex Goody
12-08-08, 12:32
I stayed at the ESSA Hotel on Baniyas Road, just next to the Abra, it is run by some Bangaladeshis, they hold on to your passport until you are actually leaving the hotel after you check out, and they are very particular that all people staying there MUST give their passports to reception, they will hold on to your passport tenaciously, and you wont get it back even 15 mins before you take a taxi to the airport.

AcesUp
12-08-08, 22:56
Anyone have any information on the JW Marriott?

Most Marriotts worldwide like to look the other way in these matters.

Wicked Roger
12-09-08, 20:13
Anyone have any information on the JW Marriott?

Most Marriotts worldwide like to look the other way in these matters.
Yes it is as I have been there with WGs to meet other ISG memebers and stayed there as well.

Steamer33
12-10-08, 20:48
Hi

I a member of Country Club. India

They have hotel in Duabi.

Any update on it if it is GF?

Thanks

Shirish

Till a few months ago it was known as the Chelsea Hotel, which is still what most people refer to it as (including taxi drivers). It is on Port Rashid Road very near to the New Gold Souk. Search the forum under that name and you may get some help.
No idea personally, as I am a resident and don't use hotels much.
Be careful out there
Steamer33

Black Eyes
12-10-08, 20:57
Checked out 2 hours later at about 4pm without an eyelid batted. Also noticed through the door whilst waiting for the final bill for the toblerone bar (15dhs) a few ladies wandering into Imperial suites. At least 4 PRC. So that may be another early evening option.Is the imperial suites opening in the afternoon. Last time when I visited IS then I had to wait till 7pm. And they charged 75 from me. There are too many PRC's and CIS girls when I used to go there.

Steamer33
12-11-08, 03:50
Is the imperial suites opening in the afternoon.

Imperial Suites is NOT open afternoons.

Please read the whole forum as a couple of posts later it was established that Groinstrain did not see PRCs going into Imperial Suites but a different building.

In fact, many PRCs live in apartment blocks near Dar Al Sondos where Groinstrain was - an all-time favourite of mine used to live there earlier this year.

What was seen by my old mate Groinstrain was almost certainly just PRC girls (could be WG or non-WG - remember there are some 200,000 PRC people, male and female, in Dubai and the vast majority of the females are not WGs) going to their accommodation. That's all.

There are too many PRC's and CIS girls when I used to go there.

Is that a problem for you? Would have thought that was a plus!

Be careful out there.
Steamer33

Milyon
12-11-08, 17:04
Gents

Any feedback on the Crowne Plaza on sh zayed road - service apartments. GF security / walk of shame.....

Thanks

Piper1
12-11-08, 18:42
Gents

Any feedback on the Crowne Plaza on sh zayed road - service apartments. GF security / walk of shame.....

Thanks100% GF when I was there a few months ago - not even passport copy required (but things can change). No walk of shame to the apartments. Ask your girl to wait at TGIF cafe, then take the elevator together direct from outside TGIF.

Milyon
12-13-08, 10:32
Thanks Piper !

100% GF when I was there a few months ago - not even passport copy required (but things can change). No walk of shame to the apartments. Ask your girl to wait at TGIF cafe, then take the elevator together direct from outside TGIF.

Love Tactics
12-15-08, 13:28
I stayed at the ESSA Hotel on Baniyas Road, just next to the Abra, it is run by some Bangaladeshis, they hold on to your passport until you are actually leaving the hotel after you check out, and they are very particular that all people staying there MUST give their passports to reception, they will hold on to your passport tenaciously, and you wont get it back even 15 mins before you take a taxi to the airport.Uhm, it might depend on the country you're from, but my government strictly forbids giving your passport to a third person who's not law enforcement. Hence, I always refuse to leave my passport at the front desk. They can take all the copies they want, but no need for keeping the original

I'm assuming that you, Alex, are a guy BTW. If you're a girl and look like a WG, all bets are off:)

Coast Two Coast
12-18-08, 21:52
I've gone threw ALOT of these posts on here and 2 places I've either looked over or didn't see experience with are The Majestic or The Arabian Dreams, does anybody have knowledge if either are girl friendly?

Thank you.

And after going threw many many pages on here cheers to everybody this is some good info.

Gremlin Og
12-21-08, 18:19
In the market for a one night hotel option, I recently checked out Ramada and Dar Al Sondos. I'm looking for a decent rate in the triangle and so I stopped by these places to see the lay out and room type. I was offered a Ramada rate of 500 on the phone all included. The location is perfect and despite the outside looking a bit rough, interior is fine. Standard king bed room is quite nice, split level. Seems like much fun can be had in these rooms. Only way in, even from parking, is thru the front, but as posts here say, it's girlie green. Dar al Sondos is quite near, online rate of 300 so its a bargain. Smaller than Ramada, but the rooms are similar in size. Bed is not the proper king but two beds together. These rooms have kitchens and washing machines, so not much use for this hobby unless one has a house cleaning fetish. Access to the elevators from the back street parking, but since these places are reviewed as friendly, it does not seem to matter. It's a close comparison. I was hoping for a larger bath in the Ramada, but both seem fairly the same. Another option I did not have time enough for is the 4 Seasons which is currently on line is 400.

All in all, rates for decent hobby hotels are competitive these days. Pulling from one of the many bars in the area to these hotels even easier. Would be happy to hear from others on such issues.

Trojan00
12-22-08, 11:35
In the market for a one night hotel option, I recently checked out Ramada and Dar Al Sondos. I'm looking for a decent rate in the triangle and so I stopped by these places to see the lay out and room type. I was offered a Ramada rate of 500 on the phone all included. The location is perfect and despite the outside looking a bit rough, interior is fine. Standard king bed room is quite nice, split level. Seems like much fun can be had in these rooms. Only way in, even from parking, is thru the front, but as posts here say, it's girlie green. Dar al Sondos is quite near, online rate of 300 so its a bargain. Smaller than Ramada, but the rooms are similar in size. Bed is not the proper king but two beds together. These rooms have kitchens and washing machines, so not much use for this hobby unless one has a house cleaning fetish. Access to the elevators from the back street parking, but since these places are reviewed as friendly, it does not seem to matter. It's a close comparison. I was hoping for a larger bath in the Ramada, but both seem fairly the same. Another option I did not have time enough for is the 4 Seasons which is currently on line is 400.

Which online sites are you using to get the Dar al Sandos and 4 Seasons quote as I cant seem to get these rates on any of the sites that I have researched. Would like to be in Dubai beginning of next month.

Rhode1
12-22-08, 14:48
Still no news about some action in the new hotels located in Festival City: Inercontinental or Crowne Plaza?

Thanks in advance.

Jimmy K II
12-23-08, 08:26
Hi guys,

i'm planning to spend some days in the Mina'a Salaam or Mina'a Seyahi.

Is this green or do i have top expect some extra charges or probs to bring a girl in?
Isn't there a bar where some talent could be found? (Trader Vic's?)

Wish you all a very nice X-Mas and a happy, healthy, peace- and sucessful New Year!

Have fun and cheers!
Jimmyk

Kalafatidis
12-24-08, 17:21
Hello everyone,

I will visit Dubai next month, would you recommend a hotel I can stay and have no trouble to bring girls to the room.

Help!

J7723
12-24-08, 19:26
Haven't been in almost a year but was GF green light and had a nightclub attached with WG's. Mostly from the Stans or African, no Chinese. Prices standard starting rate of 1000 drhms. Found this place handy to stay as no need for cabs which were hard to find anyway. 2 times girls were asked to leave passport ID and another time just walked by no questions asked. Not sure if this is still the case but was a convenient option for a place to stay with fun next door.

Royal Lover
12-25-08, 16:21
Guys,

Any news about the Villa Rotana hotel? Is it GF?

Thanks,

R

Gremlin Og
12-25-08, 21:26
Both of these rates were from the hotel web sites. Not sure which day I put in but it does seem to vary 50dhs or so. I think the best idea is to simply call the place and ask for best rate, with or without breakfast. My impression is that aside from big holiday times, there is a pressure on hotels here to fill rooms.

Which online sites are you using to get the Dar al Sandos and 4 Seasons quote as I cant seem to get these rates on any of the sites that I have researched. Would like to be in Dubai beginning of next month.

Piper1
12-25-08, 23:31
Guys,

Any news about the Villa Rotana hotel? Is it GF?

Thanks,

RYep. A friend stayed there last week - no problems bringing in his "guest" from Regal after 2:00am.

Royal Lover
01-01-09, 22:23
Thanks Piper for the tip. But do you know if it involves the walk of shame or is there a side entry to the lifts? I am a bit worried about walking in with the girl to have people give me "the look"

Anyone else has an experience or heard anything about Villa Rotana? I don't see it mentioned here at all!

Thanks again pals.

R

Steamer33
01-02-09, 06:43
According to the press today the Dubai Tourism Authority has told hotels to slash rates during month long shopping festival which starts on Jan 15. 40 to 60 per cent discounts being quoted.

Anecdotally, I know that all the hotels are way down on occupancy compared with last year so are screaming out for customers.

It's not quite name your price yet, but it's certainly a buyer's market when it comes to hotel rooms at the moment.

Forget the internet rates, phone the hotel and negotiate. They need you more than you need them.

By the way was in Jules, Meridien Airport Hotel, for New Year's Eve. Not punting as I was with my non-WG Filipina GF, but there were two or three A-list PRCs, many other PRC (including my PRC ex-GF's flatmate, who was giving me the death stare all night), a smattering of Stanis and many cute Filipinas, mainly non-WG, but a few were definitely part-timers at least.

May be worth a visit for anyone fancying a change of scenery from the Golden Triangle. Two bands also, one of which was pretty good.

Happy New Year

Be careful out there.
Steamer33

Warbucks
01-02-09, 09:14
Any GF hotels in close proximity to the York at a rate of no more than $350 USD a night? Not looking for a flea-bag.

Trojan00
01-02-09, 11:27
According to the press today the Dubai Tourism Authority has told hotels to slash rates during month long shopping festival which starts on Jan 15. 40 to 60 per cent discounts being quoted.

Anecdotally, I know that all the hotels are way down on occupancy compared with last year so are screaming out for customers.

It's not quite name your price yet, but it's certainly a buyer's market when it comes to hotel rooms at the moment.

Forget the internet rates, phone the hotel and negotiate. They need you more than you need them.

Happy New Year

Be careful out there.
Steamer33

Called up Dar al sandos for next week and they would not budge from 400 + tax which makes it 480. The 300 offer does not seem to be on the cards anymore.

Bizzie
01-03-09, 06:30
Any GF hotels in close proximity to the York at a rate of no more than $350 USD a night? Not looking for a flea-bag.
Why do you need proximity to York (of all the places)?
Plenty of options nearby in Bur Bubai or Shiekh Zayed Road.
There is a Four Points 1 block down the street.

Steve Dubai
01-03-09, 07:01

Ramada is a 5 minute walk from the York.

Warbucks
01-03-09, 14:48
Why do you need proximity to York (of all the places)?
Plenty of options nearby in Bur Bubai or Shiekh Zayed Road.
There is a Four Points 1 block down the street.

Because I am tired of just randomly selecting a hotel only to find out it’s far as hell from the York (where I usually end up) and my new favorite spot the Regal.

Also there is nothing like coming back to your hotel with something fleshy and cute on your arm and a rocket in your pants only to be told “Houston we have a problem.”

The Four Points on Zayed road…. Please RTFF for my full report on that fiasco of a hotel three months ago.

Ramada is a 5 minute walk from the York.

Thank You.

Steamer33
01-03-09, 16:04
Because I am tired of just randomly selecting a hotel only to find out it’s far as hell from the York (where I usually end up) and my new favorite spot the Regal.

Also there is nothing like coming back to your hotel with something fleshy and cute on your arm and a rocket in your pants only to be told “Houston we have a problem.”

The Four Points on Zayed road…. Please RTFF for my full report on that fiasco of a hotel three months ago.

Four points bank street is very very green. That's your best bet. One minute walk to York and Regal if that's what you want.
Other Four Points in Dubai are red.

Be careful out there
Steamer33

Bizzie
01-04-09, 02:02
[QUOTE=

QUOTE]

No need to RTFF. I have stayed at about 25 different hotels in DXB.
Four points on SZR has always been RED.
I am talking about the one in BurDubai, down the street from Regal/York, on Khalid Ben Waled Rd (spelling?).

Warbucks
01-04-09, 04:12
No need to RTFF. I have stayed at about 25 different hotels in DXB.

Hotels List:

Small Addition by me to a dated list.

Far as I'm concerned, if a hotel charges a supplement, it is still GF.

Friendly List

Al Bustan Residence
Al Bustan Rotana
Avari
Arabian Courtyard
Arabian Park
Ascot Hotel
Astoria Hotel
Broadway Hotel
Burj Al Arab
Capitol
Chelsea
Crowne Plaza
Dar Al Sondos, operated by Le Meridien
Dusit Hotel
Fairmont
Hilton Dubai Creek
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Holiday Inn
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Ibis Hotel
Intercontinental
Jumeira Rotana
JW Marriott
Karama Hotel
Khaleej Palace
Le Merdien Faiways
Le Meridien Airport Hotel
Le Meridien Dar Al Sandos
Le Meridien Mina Siyahi
Le Royal Meridien Resort
Metropolitan Diera
Metropolitan Palace Hotel
Moscow Hotel
Novotel World Trade Center
Panorama Hotel
Ramada ContinentalNear airport
Ramada Hotel
Ramada Intercontinental
Rihab Rotana
Royal Mirage Palace
Sheraton 4 Points
Sheraton Deira
Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach
Sofitel City Centre
Towers Rotana Hotel

Hotels to Avoid :

Al Shams Residence
Ambassador
Coral
Emirates Towers
Golden Sands
Grand Hyatt
Imperial Suites
Jumeriah Beach Marriott
Marco Polo Hotel
Millenium Airport Hotel
Orchid
Regal Plaza
Regent Palace
Riviera
Rush Inn
Savoy Hotel
Sea Shell Inn
Sheraton 4 Points Zayed Road. Found out the hard way and was not on this list at that time.
Taj Palace
York

Umbakali
01-04-09, 08:30
I will be in Dubai around the of 20th January on business and wanted to know if any one can provide information on Carlton towers in Diera if it is G.F. or not.

Regards,

Umbakali

ExpatCat
01-04-09, 08:54
DW,

You can add the Shangri-La Hotel, Sh. Zayed Rd to the list of GF hotels. Stayed in there twice and had no problems bringing girls to the room.

Expatcat

Bumz Rush
01-04-09, 11:19
NGF: Flora Hotel,

Both these are close to Diera City Mall.

Recomend the City Seasons, access via Car Park, in Basement, direct to rooms.

Security, sometimes make lift stop at Ground floor first, but no problem.

Worst case is 50 aeds, surcharge for second breakfast.

Regards,

Bumz Rush
01-04-09, 11:21
101% GF, very nice people, and absolutly no problem, even in the Business Lounge.

Many Old farts like me with tiny Spinners. Bumz

Steve Dubai
01-04-09, 11:54
Called up Dar al sandos for next week and they would not budge from 400 + tax which makes it 480. The 300 offer does not seem to be on the cards anymore.

Thier website is quoting Dhs 350++ for a stay 15th Jan - 20th Jan

Russian New Year around the 6th / 7th - still a bit of business around for the hotels. Next week for 6 weeks is a different story though.

Ranger775
01-04-09, 13:21
[QUOTE=

The Four Points on Zayed road…. Please RTFF for my full report on that fiasco of a hotel three months ago.No need to RTFF. I have stayed at about 25 different hotels in DXB.

I am talking about the one in BurDubai, down the street from Regal/York, on Khalid Ben Waled Rd (spelling?).[/QUOTE]The four points on Kalid Bin Walid is very very green. Stayed there middle of November and just walked in with a guest without even a passport being asked for. In all, have been there three times and each time never had a problem.

Wilts Boy
01-04-09, 17:32
DW,

You can add the Shangri-La Hotel, Sh. Zayed Rd to the list of GF hotels. Stayed in there twice and had no problems bringing girls to the room.

ExpatcatYou can also add the Dhow Palace Hotel as GF. Very large rooms and no problems getting girls in, (not even any passport controls)

Back in Nov cost was DH650 per night.

Gremlin Og
01-04-09, 18:53
Thier website is quoting Dhs 350++ for a stay 15th Jan - 20th Jan

Russian New Year around the 6th / 7th - still a bit of business around for the hotels. Next week for 6 weeks is a different story though.What does DAS require for girlie ID? Photo copy or actual? And for that matter, what is the usual when taking girls from say York to hotels? Do most have actual with them or copies?

Thanks

Member #4378
01-04-09, 23:26
Hotels List:

Small Addition by me to a dated list.

Friendly List

Al Bustan Residence
York

It would be a bit helpful if someone can possibly point out which GF hotels require original passports. I had to call to to my hotel once from York to make sure that passport copies are acceptable. It seems that quite a few CIS girls carry only passport copies with them. I may be wrong?

Bizzie
01-05-09, 04:58
It would be a bit helpful if someone can possibly point out which GF hotels require original passports. I had to call to to my hotel once from York to make sure that passport copies are acceptable. It seems that quite a few CIS girls carry only passport copies with them. I may be wrong?
The Girls themselves know about which hotels require.
It's a safe bet to assume that they have been to more hotels recently than anyone of us:)

Fiend Devil
01-05-09, 20:31
Appreciate the great list below of Friendly hotels.

Does anyone know if the Radisson hotels GF ?

Radisson SAS Dubai Deira Creek
Radisson SAS Media City
Radisson SAS Dubai Marina.

Thanks.

Steve Dubai
01-06-09, 05:05
Radisson SAS Dubai Deira Creek.........Yes
Radisson SAS Media City.........Don't Know
Radisson SAS Dubai Marina..........Yes

Member #4378
01-06-09, 06:03
The Girls themselves know about which hotels require.
It's a safe bet to assume that they have been to more hotels recently than anyone of us:)

I think the point here is to know in advance. The girls also know which hotels are GF. I, personally, dont want to stay in hotels (if I have a choice) that require original passports.

I talked once to an Ukrainian girl who claimed that 4 point that I was staying is not GF, so I can go to her place for ST. Later I found out from her girlfriend that she is "afraid" to go to hotels unless she knows the person.

Member #2483
01-06-09, 07:44
Dear all,

I will be in Dubai from the 28th to the 31st of Jan and is set to stay in Seashell Inn. I see that it is not tagged as GF? Is it absolute code red or they need passport or something? More information on seashell inn is really welcome.

Thanks

Hjn 0192
01-06-09, 14:59
"other 4 points in Dubai all red" Steamer 33

I am due in Dubai early March and have booked the 4 points downtown

It seemed a newer and better hotel than the Bur Dudia one, but is it Red?

I would appreciate any input on this as I will swap hotels if it is red

Previously I have stayed at the Fairmount, Green but out the way and expensive and the Royal Ascot, also Green but prefer somewhere more modern.

A Niker
01-06-09, 16:56
Is it possible to enter the room in Hotel Intercontinental without walk of shame?
Could I give the girl my room number and could she come onto my room by her own? Phone call from the reception will be no problem.

St Vette
01-06-09, 20:06
The Hyatt Regency needs to be bumped to the avoid list.

I stayed there back in August/September two days after it went red.

Is the Premier still hopping?

ExpatCat
01-07-09, 03:26
Seashell Inn. I see that it is not tagged as GF? Is it absolute code red or they need passport or something?It's seriously code RED. If you can avoid it, don't stay there. No good for mongering at all. I made the mistake of staying there a few years ago and was told that NO girls allowed in the rooms. It's trying to bill itself as a 'family' hotel. If you want to book her a room when you check in that's a different matter, but she'll have to have her original passport.

Best advice, don't stay there. Choose another hotel that is on the list as GF. If you can't avoid it, then be prepared to either book a room 'short time' at a hotel of her choice, or go to her room.

Expatcat

Munchkin
01-07-09, 10:02
Hey guys,

I have RTTF and can't seem to find out whether Majestic Hotel on Mankhool Rd is GF. Really appreciate if someone can help me here.

Thanks!

Munchkin

Killa P
01-08-09, 15:41
Is it possible to enter the room in Hotel Intercontinental without walk of shame?

Could I give the girl my room number and could she come onto my room by her own? Phone call from the reception will be no problem.By all means go up first. You can stop at the front desk and alert them to your oncoming guest or you can just go upstairs and then wait for them to call you to confirm that you truly are expecting a guest. BTW there is no walk of shame in this hotel its almost an encouraged hobby. They know where their bread is buttered. $$$

Warbucks
01-08-09, 16:26
That Sheraton Bur Dubai looks like a dump from internet photos but the price and location is right. The Ramada will be a waste of bread. Sheraton it is. I took a look at the Ascott but I heard it is not girl friendly. Steamer/Pipe hope to catch one of you “Dubaians” in three weeks.

All343
01-08-09, 18:48
Can anyone help me find gf hotel in Dubai that has bar with Russian girls, I'd appreciate any advise on this one, I do not appreciate any smart a. Answers like french-canda knows keep those to your f. Self please

Thank you and I appreciate this forum.

El Mujerista
01-08-09, 19:04
That Sheraton Bur Dubai looks like a dump from internet photos but the price and location is right. The Ramada will be a waste of bread. Sheraton it is. I took a look at the Ascott but I heard it is not girl friendly. Steamer/Pipe hope to catch one of you “Dubaians” in three weeks.Having stayed there last year, I can confirm the Sheraton Four Seasons (I'm pretty sure that's the one you're referring to) is a dump. But yes, the combo of price and location is tough to beat. Personally, I prefer the Ramada, but their rates are no longer as reasonable as they used to be -- like a lot of places in Dubai.

French Canadia
01-10-09, 06:10
Can anyone help me find gf hotel in Dubai that has bar with Russian girls, I'd appreciate any advise on this one, I do not appreciate any smart a. Answers like french-canda knows keep those to your f. Self please

Thank you and I appreciate this forum.

You ask for help and insult at the same pretty good A**H**E. Look back at the same question by you in Oct 08 and both Disapointed and myself told you Moscow Hotel is GF and there the red square disco in there with mostly CIS girls. If you don't like the answers then don't ask the question.

Take Care
FC

Djts
01-10-09, 16:01
Any info on the Arabian Courtyard for gettin girls in would be appreciated.

All343
01-10-09, 17:12
You ask for help and insult at the same pretty good A**H**E. Look back at the same question by you in Oct 08 and both Disapointed and myself told you Moscow Hotel is GF and there the red square disco in there with mostly CIS girls. If you don't like the answers then don't ask the question.

Take Care

FCI was there it was great experience truly, I appreciate the info.

At the same time I do have a lot of Balls Boy.

Thnx again

Member #2483
01-11-09, 00:39
Any info on highland hotel? I think it is in Bur Dubai - that's what the agent told me. Also what are the venues that are near to it for CIS action?

Ruffeek
01-11-09, 03:22
Any info on highland hotel? I think it is in Bur Dubai?Yes, it is in Bur Dubai. Just a minute's stroll away from Seashell Inn (which you inquired about a few days ago). To the best of my knowledge, though, it is NOT (not, not, not) GF.

Also what are the venues that are near to it for CIS action?The hotel is sort of at the edge of the Golden Triangle. Pretty much a wide variety of action available with a radius of 5 minutes by cab.

Suggestion: If you're willing to live with 3 or 4 less beers per day, then book yourself into the Four Points Sheraton on Bank Street or the Ramada Hotel on Mankhool Road. Not only will you be even closer to the action, but these hotels are also totally GF.

Let us know how it all goes.

R

Steve Dubai
01-11-09, 07:33
I prefer the Ramada, but their rates are no longer as reasonable as they used to be -- like a lot of places in Dubai.

Trick with Ramada is to book early - just booked for my summer bachelor days in July at a rate of Dhs 400++ - lowest on the market at the moment - even lower than DAS & 4pts, both around the corner.

4pts & DAS will lower their rates nearer the time IF their bookings are lower than they BUDGETED (has no relation to how many empty rooms they may still have). Different companies - different policies - just a question of understanding them.

Cokes
01-11-09, 21:09
Could anyone confirm if the Hyatt Regency has reverted to green yet or is it still (or perhaps now permanently) red?

Thanks

Cons68
01-12-09, 05:26
Good, I am sure your balls will kindly answer your questions.
enjoy your time in DXB

I was there it was great experience truly, I appreciate the info.

At the same time I do have a lot of Balls Boy.

Thnx again

Bizzie
01-12-09, 05:29
Could anyone confirm if the Hyatt Regency has reverted to green yet or is it still (or perhaps now permanently) red?

Thanks
If you really have to stay at Hyatt Regency, then come in through the front door, preferably before 3 AM with a girl whose ass isn't hanging out and walk straight to the elvators.
They will not stop you (unless you are a 60 year old geezer with an 18 year old tart from Ukraine):)

Steve Dubai
01-12-09, 06:05

Thanks

Hyatt Regency policy, if consistently implemented, would mean it is not GF (i.e RED)

As they are not consistent with applying their policy, there are peiords when girls are not stopped, thus giving the impression it has become GF.

No-one can therefore say for sure from one day to the next what the status is - best to assume RED.

Nom Nam Num
01-13-09, 18:22
Had problems in Dhow Palace with an old GF in Dubai. Security told me that no Ladies Visitors are allowed for one month because of Police problems.

Blackbush
01-13-09, 19:32
Hi,

How does the selected Dubai hotels treat escort girls (Green, Red):

- Grand Hyatt
- Radisson SAS -Media City
- Hilton Jumeirah
- Sheratton

I wouldn't like the walk of shame in this hotels.

Any info?

THX

Cheers.

Ddyer
01-13-09, 23:13
I'm going to be in Dubai from this Saturday for a week, and I still need to find somewhere to stay.

However, as I've never been to Dubai before, I don't know which hotel to go for. One of the places I am visiting is the the Dubai International Financial Centre, and I'd be happy to stay anywhere that's within 20 minutes' travel (by taxi).

Could somebody do me a huge favour and suggest a shortlist of cheap GF hotels from the list that Daddy Warbucks 1 posted in report #1863. I'll then phone them up and try and secure a good rate. I heard rumours that rates were coming down, but of the few hotels I've contacted so far, they all want between US$300-1000 per night, which is way outside what I was expecting to pay.

I have done some RTFF, but my internet access is very limited until I arrive in Dubai, so I apologise in advance for not doing as much research as I should have done.

I will do a proper field report when I get back. I may not have time to visit the club scene for more than one night, so I might have to call up an agency like http://www.freewebs.com/roselady/ which seems to have some ok reviews or perhaps a massage place which does extras.

Thanks in advance.

Warbucks
01-14-09, 03:46
Guys Steve Dubai is the fucking man on hotel knowledge in Dubai. Listen to him. I have been coming to Dubai every 3 ½ months for the last 3 ½ years and his info is invaluable to me.

On another note all booked at the Sheraton...by the York at a rate of $170USD a night...not bad for Dubai. Normally when in Dubai I just go shopping for clothes and jewelry but this trip is for mongering purposes only :D … why the room was requested in close vicinity to mongers village otherwise known as the Golden Triangle York, Regal... you smell what I am cooking?

Take it sleazy...

Steve Dubai
01-14-09, 08:17
the Dubai International Financial Centre, and I'd be happy to stay anywhere that's within 20 minutes' travel (by taxi).

they all want between US$300-1000 per night, which is way outside what I was expecting to pay.

You don't say what your budget is & dates of travel - so my assumtion is max $300 and booking Jan / Feb. I won't go through the list of hotels, as I don't have the personal knowledge on them all - my GF friendly recommendation would be as follows:

Within 20 minutes during rush hour times (7am - 9am & 5pm - 8pm Sun - Thur) - Crowne Plaza

Hotels within 20 minutes oustide rush hour times:

Crowne Plaza
Ramada Bur Dubai
Sheraton 4pts - Khalid Bin Walid Street
Meridien Dar Al Sandos Suites

You could consider Metrpolitan Sheikh Zayed Road, great for Rattlesnake, although this is the wrong side of DIFC if your intention to get down to York, Regal, Seaview venues

Other's may chip in with their opinions.

Barcrawler
01-14-09, 13:06
Other's may chip in with their opinions. Crowne Plaza has to be the best for DIFC. Apart from the height of summer its a easy walk (10 mins) via the tunnel under Sheik Zeyed Road avoiding having to get a taxi during rush hour which can be a real *****.

later in the evening taxi are usually easy to come by out side the Crowne plaza - Say AED 15 to the Golden Triangle and AED 20 to the rattle snake

Royal Lover
01-14-09, 17:01
The Villa Rotana is definitely GF. Stayed there last week and no problem bringing the girl in. And no passport control either. You can even avoid the walk of fame if you used the lefts from the underground parking.

Enjoy

Xmandxb
01-14-09, 17:51
You don't say what your budget is & dates of travel - so my assumtion is max $300 and booking Jan / Feb. I won't go through the list of hotels, as I don't have the personal knowledge on them all - my GF friendly recommendation would be as follows:

Within 20 minutes during rush hour times (7am - 9am & 5pm - 8pm Sun - Thur) - Crowne Plaza

Hotels within 20 minutes oustide rush hour times:

Crowne Plaza
Ramada Bur Dubai
Sheraton 4pts - Khalid Bin Walid Street
Meridien Dar Al Sandos Suites

You could consider Metrpolitan Sheikh Zayed Road, great for Rattlesnake, although this is the wrong side of DIFC if your intention to get down to York, Regal, Seaview venues

Other's may chip in with their opinions.I am new on this, I've been reading a lot on, this is greata a lot of information, great forum and a lot of good info put out by, Steve Dubai, Piper 1 and FC, As I've said earlier I am totaly new on this, can you guys help or have any recent information where to find iranian wg and good gf hotel (with 8-9 quality wg), I will be in Dubai at the end of feb (for the first time) any help from you guys will be appreciated.

A Niker
01-15-09, 11:37
Hello, I will be in Dubai next week and I am scheduled to stay at Hotel Intercontinental Festival City. Could anybody let me know if this GF?

Last month I stayed at Hyatt Regency and it was a bad experience since it was not GF! I could somehow arrange the reception at Hyatt so they would accept visitors for this time, but the girl I rejected to come with me from Premium since she found it too risky!

I do not want to make same experience now at Intercontinental, eventough my booking is already confirmed.

Night Bird
01-15-09, 14:17
Guys,

Does anyone knows if Novotel World Trade Centre is GF or not?

I am planning to be there in Feb.

Blackbush
01-15-09, 20:58
I made reservation at Hilton Jumeriah.

Is it GF?

BR

ExpatCat
01-16-09, 18:58
Does anyone knows if Novotel World Trade Centre is GF or not?

NightBird,

If you took the time to read back through the forum three pages, or used the search function at the top of the page, you would find the answer to your question. There is a very good list of GF hotels posted, along with ones that have been proven to be non-GF and should be avoided by mongers.

Please guys, take the time to have a quick look before asking the obvious questions. In most cases the answers can be found on the forum either by looking back a few pages, or searching for a key word. If, after searching, you still can't find what you're looking for, then by all means post a question and I'm certain that, if they can, the senior members will help. Not always, but most times. All depends on the question and the mood of the members. But please, at least show some effort in the first place.

I'll get off my soapbox now . . .

Cheers

Expatcat

Barcrawler
01-17-09, 06:44
I made reservation at Hilton Jumeriah. Is it GF?BR
I have no idea if its GF or not, BUT it is miles from the action, budget 150 - 200 AED a day for taxis, including sending her home afterwards, that will almost certainly be one of her pre-conditions.

You may find the odd WG in some of the local bars, but you can't count on it and expect silly quotes starting around 800AED++ an hour ST. There are also a few PRC SW who tout for business along the "Walk" - the street / prom that goes past the hotel.

Steamer33
01-17-09, 19:34
That Sheraton Bur Dubai looks like a dump from internet photos but the price and location is right. The Ramada will be a waste of bread. Sheraton it is. I took a look at the Ascott but I heard it is not girl friendly. Steamer/Pipe hope to catch one of you “Dubaians” in three weeks.

PM me nearer the time. Pretty busy at the moment (non-WG girl juggling as usual, ask Piper!) but should be able to get out for a night.

BTW that hotel is one of the few I have used in Dubai, and I've always found it to be fine. Not five-star luxury but clean, decent size rooms, crisp white bed linen and very very gf. Even walked in off the street one night with my GF, checked in a 2.30am checked out at 5.30am and was greeted back by the same receptionist with a wink and a "So, was your stay with us a pleasant one, sir?"

Be careful out there.
Steamer33

Xmandxb
01-18-09, 17:01
Steve,

I've been reading a lot your post I am new to this and I will be going to Dubai (for the first time) I was wondering if you could help me with recent infornation where to find gf hotel with turkish, iranians or even Russian wg without wasting time there as I am only going to stay there for one day 24hr.

Read a lot of good info on this forum got pretty good idea and a was wondering if you guys could help with recent information.

Steve Dubai
01-19-09, 05:54
where to find gf hotel with turkish, iranians or even Russian wg without wasting time there as I am only going to stay there for one day 24hr.The hotels that have the most popular P4P bar venues are not GF (i.e York, Premier, Imperial Suites, Seaview) when taking a girl back to your room.

Sure there are some exceptions (Panorama for Jockeys, Ramada Bur Dubai for Rumours, Broadway Hotel for Broadway Coffee Shop) - but the choice of girls at these P4P venues are very limited. If your time is short, best to head to one of the popular venues and take the girl back to a known GF hotel - it will only be a 10 min taxi ride at most, assuming you've RTFF and chosen a hotel close to the venue.

My opinion of venues for your chosen nationality would be Premier (Hyatt Regency) or Rockafellas (Regal Hotel).

Steve

Xmandxb
01-19-09, 17:18
Steve, and everyone contributing this forum, you guys are great.

I really appreciate this forum and I'll do my best to start contributing to keep this going.

Lordpap
01-21-09, 09:53
Hi,

Still not sure if Sheraton Downtown on Mankhool Road is Girl Friendly. Hae gone through the pages and I know the one on Khalid Bin Walid is GF.

Can anyone confirm if the 4 Points by Sheraton Downtown is GF.

Thanks,

Lordpap

Originally Posted by Disappointed
Hotels List

Dragging this back to the top again

Friendly List

Al Bustan Residence
Al Bustan Rotana
Avari
Arabian Courtyard
Arabian Park
Ascot Hotel
Astoria Hotel
Broadway Hotel
Burj Al Arab
Capitol
Chelsea
Crowne Plaza
Dar Al Sondos, operated by Le Meridien
Dusit Hotel
Fairmont
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa on Jumeirah Beach
Hilton Dubai Creek
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Holiday Inn
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Ibis Hotel
Intercontinental
Jumeira Rotana
JW Marriott
Karama Hotel
Khaleej Palace
Le Merdien Faiways
Le Meridien Airport Hotel
Le Meridien Dar Al Sandos
Le Meridien Mina Siyahi
Le Royal Meridien Resort
Metropolitan Diera
Metropolitan Palace Hotel
Moscow Hotel
Novotel World Trade Center
Panorama Hotel
Radisson SAS Deira Dubai Creek
Ramada ContinentalNear airport
Ramada Hotel
Ramada Intercontinental
Rihab Rotana
Royal Mirage Palace
Sheraton 4 Points
Sheraton Deira
Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach
Sofitel City Centre
Towers Rotana Hotel

Hotels to Avoid :

Al Shams Residence
Ambassador
Coral
Emirates Towers
Four Points SZR
Golden Sands
Grand Hyatt
Imperial Suites
Jumeriah Beach Marriott
Marco Polo Hotel
Millenium Airport Hotel
Orchid
Regal Plaza
Regent Palace
Riviera
Rush Inn
Savoy Hotel
SeaShell Inn
Taj Palace
York

Nibiru
01-21-09, 20:54
There is more than 1 4 Points (learned the hard way) One that is upstreet from Starbucks (Bier Dubai? ) around and up from Musium. Is GF. Taken two there last month. No hassles.

Alot is attitude. Act/look like you own the place. I took a gal down to the covered cabana for a sunset on the beach and a little making out. Hotel next door ot the Burge. She said we woulnt get past security and I said you just have to ask "Which way to OUR beach? " and dress the part. We enjoyed ourselves.behaved less we get deported like some LOL.

And then I started getting cocky like'''where the hell is my waiter? " LOL

One word-confidence. But like some have said, some are just trying to protect you from loss of wallet, or a spare kidney.

Cheeers!

Gremlin Og
01-23-09, 15:07
Would like to gauge interest and sense in starting a list of hotels that offer short time/hourly rooms. One place has been mentioned before in this section and I was given the name of another. But, could the veteran members comment if having such a list out in the open makes sense, LE wise? Or is PMing better?

Thanks

Amerrican
01-25-09, 07:52
Hi,

I've got barely two days in Dubai this upcoming trip. Interested primarily in Africans/Arabs (tired of Chinese, prefer Flips in the Phillipines).

Trying to normalize all the information here - where to stay to minimize long travel times, and still be close to airport in nice hotel. It would seem the Crowne Plaza is an appropriate location.

A strategy to accomplish my goals from an experienced Dubai monger would be appreciated.

Big Daddy 1906
01-27-09, 12:20
Usually when I come to Dubai I stay at the Sheraton 4 Point on Bank Street. Nice rooms, decent price, great location and very GF.

My next trip is going to be in a few weeks and I wanted to try something different. I want to go very upscale on the hotel but still have it be GF. I realize that this might put me out of the triangle but I'm willing to do that and put some taxi drivers kid thru school. If anyone has any suggestions for this I would be greatly appreciative.

I've done a fair amount of RTFF but the list that keeps being brought up is out of date (Still has Hyatt Regency as GF when its not) so I'm a bit wary to rely on that alone.

Thanks in advance

Ddyer
01-27-09, 19:07
Within 20 minutes during rush hour times (7am - 9am & 5pm - 8pm Sun - Thur) - Crowne PlazaSteve (and Barcrawler), thanks very much for your helpful responses. I got a decent rate at the Crowne Plaza and I can confirm that it was GF. I booked a girl through an agency and she came straight to my room (i.e. I didn't have to meet her downstairs and bring her up).

Love Tactics
01-28-09, 17:01
Usually when I come to Dubai I stay at the Sheraton 4 Point on Bank Street. Nice rooms, decent price, great location and very GF.

My next trip is going to be in a few weeks and I wanted to try something different. I want to go very upscale on the hotel but still have it be GF. I'd say the Fairmont is among your better choices: as high class as it gets, GF and still relatively close by.

Big Daddy 1906
01-31-09, 19:17
I want to thank everyone who has been free with their advice it's greatly appreciated.

This time I really need help. As you all know I'm headed to Dubai in a few weeks. Going with some friends from work. I just found out that one of my colleagues already made reservations for everyone at. The Hyatt Regency. (There is no way I can get out of it without raising alarm bells. (My friends like to party but don't monger and actually frown upon it. Go figure) I'm cool for daytime action but is there anyway I can break the code red at the Regency or am I just SOL? I'm perfectly willing to slip someone an inducement if it will help but I really need you guys help, if it is even possible.

Thanks

Univ999
02-01-09, 07:49
I made reservation at Hilton Jumeriah.

Is it GF?

BRMight be a bit late, but I stayed there in December and it was GF.

Note: When I asked the staff in the afternoon about "bringing a friend", they said there would be a 100 dhs guest fee, but I wasn't charged anything.

Wicked Roger
02-01-09, 10:21
I want to thank everyone who has been free with their advice it's greatly appreciated.

This time I really need help. As you all know I'm headed to Dubai in a few weeks. Going with some friends from work. I just found out that one of my colleagues already made reservations for everyone at. The Hyatt Regency. (There is no way I can get out of it without raising alarm bells. (My friends like to party but don't monger and actually frown upon it. Go figure) I'm cool for daytime action but is there anyway I can break the code red at the Regency or am I just SOL? I'm perfectly willing to slip someone an inducement if it will help but I really need you guys help, if it is even possible.

Thanks
BD

If you go back a few months Fun For Females posted a way to avoid the girl being stopped but it is only before 10.30pm. It does work as I read him the way to do it from the thread, he did a scout and he was successful. Full details are in this thread in November/October maybe

French Canadia
02-02-09, 06:58
BD

If you go back a few months Fun For Females posted a way to avoid the girl being stopped but it is only before 10.30pm. It does work as I read him the way to do it from the thread, he did a scout and he was successful. Full details are in this thread in November/October maybe

Hi WR, hoep evberthing going good in AD, we need to catch up one of these days. Just a small correction what your thinking about is the Grand Hyatt see the link below.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=818556&postcount=1818

Take Care
FC

Wicked Roger
02-02-09, 18:39
Hi WR, hoep evberthing going good in AD, we need to catch up one of these days. Just a small correction what your thinking about is the Grand Hyatt see the link below.

Take Care
FC
Thanks FC. Goes to show my memory is not as great due to old age and too much wine late at night....and maybe too many Filipina distractions.

Will email pou as would be good to catch up again

Yamama
02-02-09, 18:41
Hi BD,

If it is the Hyatt Regency indeed you are referring to then you should be OK. If it is within decent hours (While the dinning outlets are still open) no one will stop you.

If it is late (Especially if they see you escorting someone from Premiere), then the security guy checks if your name is on t he Hotel list and asks you to pay a surcharge (In case you are booked for single and not double).

At least this was the case at HR a couple of months back.

If it is Grand Hyatt, then it is a whole different ball game. I haven't tried it myself but I heard through various sources that it is much more difficult.

Good luck

Thanks

Big Red50
02-03-09, 18:59
Hello Dubai Mongers:

I jump in and out of Iraq by Jordan, Dubai or now Istanbul I used to go through Kuwait not much action there and the few times I scored it was expensive and marginal. I book the Moscow Hotel as I like Eastern European women, go to the Red Square Night Club downstairs and these Russian Girls are just waiting they will be impressed you booked there. Room 200USD, company 200USD for 1-2 hours, I have negotiated 300USD for the night. You do not have to leave the building.

Big Red in Baghdad

Philosophery
02-04-09, 12:20
Is the Courtyard Marriott (Green community) GF?

Thank you for your help.

Jay B
02-04-09, 19:08
Hi all,

I am booked up to stay the Ramada Hotel in March. From the list posted it is green for GF. Can any one let me know if the is a charge for taking a WG up to the room and is the nightclub in the hotel?

Regards,

Jay

Goater
02-04-09, 19:59
Is the Courtyard Marriott (Green community) GF?

Thank you for your help.

yes it is mate - totally.

You can go in straight through the main entrance and go straight to the lift or if you want go through the shopping area and into the lobby.

Barcrawler
02-04-09, 20:24
yes it is mate - totally..BUT it's further from the action than almost any hotel in Dubai with the exception of the Jebal Ali Beach Hotel!

French Canadia
02-05-09, 05:47
Hi all,

I am booked up to stay the Ramada Hotel in March. From the list posted it is green for GF. Can any one let me know if the is a charge for taking a WG up to the room and is the nightclub in the hotel?

Regards,

Jay

Steve would be a better expert on the Ramada than I am, but I have stayed there a couple times and yes they did charge me the extra person. And there is a night club in the hotel called Rumors it's a hit and miss place sometimes good most of the time bad.

Take Care
FC

Ebauche
02-05-09, 06:46
I've thoroughly searched the forum, but there are conflicting reports.

What's the latest perspective regarding the Movenpick Hotel. I'm stuck there next week with no choice in the matter.

Also, separate topic - where best to buy a local SIM card?

NetViking 2008
02-05-09, 14:26
Hi BD,

If it is the Hyatt Regency indeed you are referring to then you should be OK. If it is within decent hours (While the dinning outlets are still open) no one will stop you.

If it is late (Especially if they see you escorting someone from Premiere), then the security guy checks if your name is on t he Hotel list and asks you to pay a surcharge (In case you are booked for single and not double).

At least this was the case at HR a couple of months back.

If it is Grand Hyatt, then it is a whole different ball game. I haven't tried it myself but I heard through various sources that it is much more difficult.

Good luckSorry but i don't understand, you mean that if i book for a double room and i'm alone in the room, I can bring the lady upstairs in Hyatt Regency?

Wicked Roger
02-05-09, 16:29
I've thoroughly searched the forum, but there are conflicting reports.

What's the latest perspective regarding the Movenpick Hotel. I'm stuck there next week with no choice in the matter.

Also, separate topic - where best to buy a local SIM card?
Hi Ebauche

Check your email but for others who may read this, Du is cheaper but still very expensive compared to Asia.

Can normally get them in the airport (Etisalat is the other provide but nearly 3 times the price for the SIM). Other than that plenty of Du and Etisalat shops around, stores also sell SIMS and ask the hotel.

As for the hotel - cant help others who now more will be able to assist that one.

Steve Dubai
02-06-09, 07:38
Can any one let me know if the is a charge for taking a WG up to the room and is the nightclub in the hotel?

Never paid a supplement myself - Nightclub is in the hotel building although entrance is from the outside. Not a great choice of damsels compared to Seaview, Regal, York, etc

Jay B
02-07-09, 00:38
Thank you

I will report back when I get back.

Regards,

Jay

Softspoken2202
02-07-09, 07:10
Last week went to Kubu directly before check in to any hotel. Picked up an Iranian beauty for AED 1500. She had her passport & checked into AP Hotel (near Wafi) as a couple. It's a 3 star hotel, pretty decent with a S. pool & budget too @ AED 418 with taxes. It was a good experience but suprisingly she did not want to share her mobile no.
I WOULD PRESUME IF YOU CHECK IN TOGETHER, NO HOTEL CAN BE RED. CHECKING IN TOGETHER COULD BE A GOOD IDEA.

Ladycraze
02-13-09, 06:12
Hi all,

Regards,

JayI have stayed in Ramada number of times and no additional charges for bringing in girls. All they need is a passport copy. Sometimes they don't even ask for PP copy if it is early say 10:00 or 11:00 pm.

Have fun.

J B Shy
02-16-09, 12:11
I need urgent information please! I haven't been able to find anything at all on this particular hotel in my searches.

I'll be in Dubai for the first time very soon and my agent's proposed The London Creek Hotel Apartments to me. I need a 24-hour check-in check-out hotel because both my inbound and outbound flights will be during early hours and this hotel's one of them.

I've also been proposed the Highland Hotel and Marco Polo, but I know for sure these two are red! So they're a definitely no no!

Anybody knows if The London Creek is GF? Or anybody knows any GF hotels that are 24hr chek-in check-out please?

J B Shy
02-16-09, 13:55
First of all, thanks to all for your very helpful contributions! I've been reading forum posts on ISG for a year or so now and have finally decided to join the punters' society.

I'll be in Dubai for one night soon, but it's a nightmare finding a hotel because both my inbound and outbound flights are at ridiculously early hours! My travel agent has given me a choice of three 24-hour check-in check-out hotels and I know two of them are definitely NOT GF!

The third choice is the London Creek Hotel Apartments and my searches for this place in the forums have come up with no information at all.

Does anybody know about this hotel and whether it is GF or not? I need an answer by tomorrow if possible.

Or alternatively, does anybody know of definitely green hotels that have 24hr check-in check-out facility?

Travelforfun
02-16-09, 16:08
Hie...will be in Dubai this weekend...can anyone suggest a apartment near or in Bur dubai .... cheaper the better but should be Girl Friendly..

I know there are a lot of GF hotel's out there but wanted to try an apartment this time ..

Trojan00
02-17-09, 08:20
Hie...will be in Dubai this weekend...can anyone suggest a apartment near or in Bur dubai .... cheaper the better but should be Girl Friendly..

I know there are a lot of GF hotel's out there but wanted to try an apartment this time ..

Kirklees Hotel Apartments (very close to Ramada) in Bur Dubia is GF. They have 2 buidings. One building houses studio apartments and the other 1/2 bedrooms.

Travelforfun
02-17-09, 10:30
Kirklees Hotel Apartments (very close to Ramada) in Bur Dubia is GF. They have 2 buidings. One building houses studio apartments and the other 1/2 bedrooms.

Thanks mate..

Any news of the following

Jormand Hotel Apartments

Richmond Hotel Apartments

Thanks in advance

Steve Dubai
02-17-09, 20:40
Thanks mate..

Richmond Hotel Apartments

Avoid this outfit..........GF if you give backhanders to the doorman, reception & security....

Joses Es
02-18-09, 13:54
Hi,

It is my first trip to Dubai and I will be staying for a couple of days in LOTUS BOUTIQUE HOTEL which is at Burj Nahar Roundabout, Al Barsha.

Since I consider you all good advisors for a newbie like me, I wonder is you could advise me for any hot place not to be missed for a quick city visitor.

I can not find any reports concerning this hotel but may be there is some action close to it.

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Jose

Hyd Nri
02-18-09, 18:21
I will be visiting Dubai after 5 years and last time I stayed at Hilton Dubai Creek and It was GF friendly. I have read the forum and Sheraton at Bank Street seems to be the one everyone is suggesting.

Is there a walk of shame at either of these hotels. Any information is appreciated.

Thanks

Rash33
02-19-09, 02:51
How to get Viagra or Cialis here?

Since I came here a month ago, I can't get it up! There is something with the air or water!

Bumz Rush
02-19-09, 17:54
all pertol stations sell condoms, ky, and delay or speed sprays.

local supermarkets sell the above.

fixed price blues, etc, 148 for 4. good value, and money back guarantee, promise from my local stockist.

bumz

Rash33
02-20-09, 02:29
all pertol stations sell condoms, ky, and delay or speed sprays.

local supermarkets sell the above.

fixed price blues, etc, 148 for 4. good value, and money back guarantee, promise from my local stockist.

bumzhey mate appreciate your reply! any hints on how to get the blue diamond?

Eric Emp
02-20-09, 08:08
Hi,

I tried to RTFF but confused

Did some more research and found that there are 8 Le Mridien Hotels in Dubai

1 - Dar Al Sondos Hotel Apartments by Le Méridien
Bur Dubai Rolla Street Dubai, United Arab Emirates Phone: (971)(4) 393 8000

2- Al Sondos Suites by Le Méridien
Opp Diera City Center, Diera · PO Box 113562 · Dubai · United Arab Emirates ·
Phone: (971)(4) 294 9797 ·

3- Residence Deira by Le Méridien.
15 Street, Almaktoum Road · Dubai · United Arab Emirates
Phone: (971)(4) 224 1777

4- Grosvenor House West Marina Beach by Le Méridien
Al Sofouh Road · PO Box 118500 · Dubai · United Arab Emirates ·
Phone: (971)(4) 3998888 ·

5- Le Merdien Faiways
6- Le Meridien Airport Hotel
7- Le Meridien Mina Siyahi
8- Le Royal Meridien Resort

I was able to find in this thread that last 4 are Green, What about first 4 ? I also Read about Al Sondos but there are 2.

I want to know about the # 1 & 3 in the list above if they are green or not. any information will be highly apriciated

Wicked Roger
02-20-09, 09:35
Hi,

15 Street, Almaktoum Road · Dubai · United Arab Emirates
Phone: (971)(4) 224 1777

Al Sofouh Road · PO Box 118500 · Dubai · United Arab Emirates ·
Phone: (971)(4) 3998888 ·

5- Le Merdien Faiways
6- Le Meridien Airport Hotel
7- Le Meridien Mina Siyahi
8- Le Royal Meridien Resort

I was able to find in this thread that last 4 are Green, What about first 4 ? I also Read about Al Sondos but there are 2.

I want to know about the # 1 & 3 in the list above if they are green or not. any information will be highly apriciated

EE

I know that the first on is Green and GF as a few monger mates have taken some Filis I know there. Seems very popluar as cheap(ish) for Dubai and relatively close to things but those that visit will have a better idea

Nice pics in the PI thread

Bumz Rush
02-20-09, 14:01
Stock these magic pills, as well as the "C" and the saudi version.

I use the saudi, almost no head ache, and 36 hrs service. Well woth it.

As I say almost no problems, in fact my last supply was purchased in the Festival City Mall close to the computer store and the blue and yelllow sweedish shop, the little PI cash girl, gave me a big smile as I paid for them. Almost expected her phone number on the receipt.

Striker34
02-20-09, 18:08
Hi,

Number 2 was GF when I stayed there in Nov- just needed a copy of the girl's passport.

Softspoken2202
02-21-09, 16:34
Hi,

No 1 & 2 are green; there was no passport issue when I stayed. The third one is also apparently green, I had called up the reception last month to check their policy. However, no 2 is more expensive than the other two.
Not sure about Grosvenor. I only visited the Indian restaurant there called Indigo...great place if you are keen on Indian food.

Wicked Roger
02-21-09, 16:52
No 1 & 2 are green; there was no passport issue when I stayed. The third one is also apparently green, I had called up the reception last month to check their policy. However, no 2 is more expensive than the other two.
Not sure about Grosvenor. I only visited the Indian restaurant there called Indigo...great place if you are keen on Indian food.
Grosvenor is Green also as a few guys I know have stayed there but out of the main Golden Triangle etc and a good taxi ride, plus pricey

Rhode1
02-22-09, 01:36
I usually stay at the radisson deira with his amazing kubu-bar.

Last time, I stayed 1 night at the intercontinental festival city.

After a big deception with only 2 ugly wg, I went back to the radisson.

Next month, I have to stay again for business at the intercontinental.

Has someone have some experience with this hotel or the adjacent one, the crowne plaza festival?

Thanks in advance

Ranger775
02-24-09, 13:15
I will be visiting Dubai after 5 years and last time I stayed at Hilton Dubai Creek and It was GF friendly. I have read the forum and Sheraton at Bank Street seems to be the one everyone is suggesting.

Is there a walk of shame at either of these hotels. Any information is appreciated.

Thanks

Stayed at the Hilton Dubai Creek last summer and it was GF, although the girl needed to check in her passport.

Last November stayed at the Sheraton on Bin Walid road and it was also GF.

Last month stayed at the JW Marriott and it was GF.

Neither the Sheraton nor the Marriott required that the girls register.

In all of these hotels you will be seen by the doorman/security. Registration is a little off to the side at the Sheraton so no walk of shame. In any respect if the girl is dressed appropriately there should not be a problem nor embarrassment.

Hope this helps.

Lumpi 777
02-24-09, 16:40
I will be visiting Dubai in May and stay at The Harbour Dubai Marina.

Is this Hotel GF friendly?

Is there a walk of shame or GF Hotels, Bars or Clubs close by?

Many thanks for information.

ExpatCat
02-25-09, 03:20
Next month, I have to stay again for business at the intercontinental. Has someone have some experience with this hotel or the adjacent one, the crowne plaza festival?

I stayed in the Intercontinental last year for the Santana concert. Had absolutely no problem bringing a girl back. Just go to the right-hand side door to the lifts (as if you were going to the bar) and there was no problem. Bypassed reception.

I'll be down in Dxb in three weeks for the Deep Purple concert and then a week later for Coldplay in Abu Dhabi. Don't know of the hotels yet.
Anyone up for a drink either before or after the show?

Expatcat

GroinStrain
02-25-09, 14:32
Just checked website and Dar al sondos is now Dhs 250 ++ per night. Dhs 300 all in.

Dhs 350 down to 250 in the space of a couple of months. More to come I hope.

Gremlin Og
02-26-09, 12:55
I will be visiting Dubai in May and stay at The Harbour Dubai Marina.

Is this Hotel GF friendly?

Is there a walk of shame or GF Hotels, Bars or Clubs close by?

Many thanks for information.Don't think I know this one. Is this the Emirates Marina hotel? As for close by bars, not much WG places in the Marina area, unless very high end Budda Bar type stuff. Closest big place would be Rattlesnakes on SZR, not a long cab, ride away.

RobbieDonne
02-27-09, 03:52
I don't seem to be able to find reports on the newish(?) Novotel Deira (close to Deira City Centre). Has anybody got any experience of how girl friendly this is?

Neo1482
02-27-09, 10:03
Can anyone suggest any GF serviced apartment in Bur Dubai?

Neo1482
02-27-09, 10:17
Hi all,

Can anyone plss tell me if Golden Sands is GF?

Urgent reply will be greatly appreciated!

Hyd Nri
02-27-09, 13:39
Stayed at the Hilton Dubai Creek last summer and it was GF, although the girl needed to check in her passport.

Last November stayed at the Sheraton on Bin Walid road and it was also GF.

Last month stayed at the JW Marriott and it was GF.

Neither the Sheraton nor the Marriott required that the girls register.

In all of these hotels you will be seen by the doorman/security. Registration is a little off to the side at the Sheraton so no walk of shame. In any respect if the girl is dressed appropriately there should not be a problem nor embarrassment.

Hope this helps.Thanks for the report, I have booked in Sheraton Bin Walid Street. Is there a change in policy in Dubai of traveling with the WG in the same cab. Need some tips been out of the scene for a long time.

Mjolnir 213
02-27-09, 18:01
Thanks for the report, I have booked in Sheraton Bin Walid Street. Is there a change in policy in Dubai of traveling with the WG in the same cab. Need some tips been out of the scene for a long time.

It's not a problem as long as you behave yourself in the cab.

If you are worried, make sure you both have ID.

Common Sense
03-02-09, 16:51
Gents,

Any of you guys know whether the Park Hyatt Dubai is girl friendly?

Rhode1
03-02-09, 23:23
Dubai Park Hyatt is friendly (it was 1 year ago).

I brought once 2 wg at the same time.

Lots of control at the entrance and then even in the corridors ,just before entering the room.

A little disturbing but at least ,i felt very safe.

They just asked a copy of the passeport of the girls.

Magic Devil
03-03-09, 05:11
I like to know if any problem in bring in girls at the following Holidays Hotels.

-Holiday Express at Safa Park
-Holiday Express at Internet City
-Holiday Express at Jumeirah

Could appreciate your feedback

Regards,

MD

Salah
03-03-09, 11:33
Hi,

He looks for a hotel or apartment Deira 30th or 40th hotel harms her(it).

Which sound the stupid hotel na no problem with woman.

Gremlin Og
03-03-09, 16:37
just checked website and dar al sondos is now dhs 250 ++ per night. dhs 300 all in.

dhs 350 down to 250 in the space of a couple of months. more to come i hope.this is still in effect and a great deal. all they need to do is throw in a pack of condoms and baby oil. yipeee economic downfall!

Bearmulia
03-03-09, 20:39
Stayed end of february in SAS Radisson Media City. Picked up 2 girls in York (a 7 PRC and a 6 African). Went back to the hotel (50 Dirhams for taxi), enjoyed drinks on rooftop bar and after that the girls. No problem at all.

Taxi ride is still expensive but got the (only) 7 PRC from York for Dirham 500 for LT.

Enjoy Dubai

Davidson
03-08-09, 08:13
Hi Guys,

Has anyone stayed at Dubai Media Rotana at Al Barsha want to know whether it is Green or Red.

Help appreciated.

Member #2453
03-08-09, 15:38
Hey guys,

I have been booked at the majestic hotel Bur Dubai (i think the same one with music room) RTTF and can't seem to find out whether Majestic Hotel on Mankhool Rd is GF? Any report on this hotel?

Wicked Roger
03-08-09, 20:02
Hi Guys,

Has anyone stayed at Dubai Media Rotana at Al Barsha want to know whether it is Green or Red.

Help appreciated.
Jimmy the One stayed there late last year (PM for full details) but he did manage to party with 2 cute Filipina friends of mine while he was staying at teh hotel...... at the same time :D - well it was his birthday......

BionicMan
03-08-09, 23:42
I like to know if any problem in bring in girls at the following Holidays Hotels.

-Holiday Express at Safa Park
-Holiday Express at Jumeirah

Could appreciate your feedback

Regards,

MD

One morning, leaving early I observed what should have been a CSI WG leaving the hotel at 7am. A taxi was ordered from the room as she mentioned hte room number at the taxi driver waiting outside.
So I rate it with good chances being GF, even if I do not have personal experience.

Arabic Ranger
03-09-09, 10:11
Stayed here last week.

No problem at all with girls. Met one (Iranian) in Intercontinetal bar and she was able to follow me to room separately in CP next door with no trouble.

Ordered in (using another site) PRC via blackberry. Interestingly site blocked through hotle internet, and she was also able to come directly to room with no problems, no need to show passport etc.

Thought this might be useful as this hotel is way cheaper than others and is excellent standard. Exec Room top floor UAE 750 ++ booked from UK. Other rooms as low as UAE630. This compared to Airport Meridien at UAE1100 ++. Althouth Meridien has advantage of Jules bar and not needing to venture far for company. LOL.

Good luck

Ladycraze
03-09-09, 21:19
Hey guys,

I have been booked at the majestic hotel Bur Dubai (i think the same one with music room) RTTF and can't seem to find out whether Majestic Hotel on Mankhool Rd is GF? Any report on this hotel?Hi,

Look at this report by member 'Reefski'. Post #5607, Dubai forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=788060#post788060

Majestic seems to be GF.

Have fun.

NetViking 2008
03-10-09, 14:21
Hi,

I must book an Hotel for my next trip next mounth in Dubai, is quiet long time I don't come there, before I was used to go to Hyatt regency but last time was not anymore GF so I went to radisson deira.

Can somebody please inform me about th situation now in both hotels?

Thanks

Eric Joe
03-12-09, 00:57
Is Metropolitan (S.Zayed) GF? (the one has Rattlesnake)

Steve Dubai
03-12-09, 12:21
Is Metropolitan (S.Zayed) GF? (the one has Rattlesnake)

Yes - Girl has to have original passport

Piper1
03-13-09, 19:16
From my long report about Jules Bar today:

... On arrival at Le Meridien Airport Hotel (2:00am today), I asked reception how much for a room for the night. They said 1,100 plus taxes. I gave them a WTF look, said it should be half that price in the quiet season and this late at night, as a walk-in guest. They said they were almost fully booked and that was the best price. Avoid.

NetViking 2008
03-16-09, 14:50
Hi, sorry to insist but I must book this week, I need to know how is the situation in Hyatt regency, if it is back GF or not and Radisson, if it is still GF.

I read that in Hyatt regency if you go out from Premiere with a lady, if you pay a small difference you can go in the room with the lady without problems, is it true? Last summer it was impossible!

Arabic Ranger
03-16-09, 18:01
Yes this seems to be their standard rate. They don't seem to discount. We booked over 1 month in advance and compared to the CP Festival City where we ended up staying they did not discount and were still almost twice as expensive for a crappier room. The ONLY thing in its favour in my opinion, is the easy talent at Jules Bar - but then i am lazy. Having said that even i won't spend unnecessary money on a room when it could be spent on something much more interesting !!

From my long report about Jules Bar today:

On arrival at Le Meridien Airport Hotel (2:00am today), I asked reception how much for a room for the night. They said 1,100 plus taxes. I gave them a WTF look, said it should be half that price in the quiet season and this late at night, as a walk-in guest. They said they were almost fully booked and that was the best price. Avoid.

Red Army
03-18-09, 12:14
Hi all,

Does anybody have an updated list of current GF hotels. And ones to avoid.

Many Thanks,

Red Army

Golfplayer
03-23-09, 17:51
I found a cool site with Dubai GF hotels: www.wgfriendly.com

Very cool is that they also give info about wether there is complimentary internet and other things.

GroinStrain
03-23-09, 18:42
Did a bit of research this afternoon on hotel rates as was bored at work.
Started on asiaroom.com and noticed that from next week and to the summer that Panorama, Bur Dubai was Dhs 228 incl tax. Can anyone recommend it or is it a dump to stay in?

Dar al sondos has gone back up to Dhs 300++ per night increasing to Dhs 550++ during the summer. Another meridien hotel in deirah the residence deirah le meridien near Maktoum bridge was advertised from a couple of weeks time to all through the summer at Dhs 250++ dropping to Dhs 200++ per night. Not sure if GF though. Perhaps someone can advise.

Mjolnir 213
03-24-09, 11:28
Did a bit of research this afternoon on hotel rates as was bored at work.
Started on asiaroom.com and noticed that from next week and to the summer that Panorama, Bur Dubai was Dhs 228 incl tax. Can anyone recommend it or is it a dump to stay in?

A couple of years ago when I was in-between apartments and needed a place to stay, one of the cheapest places I could find was Panorama for 140 AED/day.

I stayed there a month before moving to my current place.

It's old and the rooms are pretty shoddy but at least its relatively clean.

Service generally sucks as well and everyone from the reception people to the room service guys want a tip if you have a girl over there.

After a couple of weeks I knew all of them well and they stopped asking for handouts after I gave em some free T-shirts from work.

Amazing how a little thing like that can go a long way... saved me hundreds easily.

I had a couple of regular girls that would come over almost everynight and the little bastard would always chharge me an extra 100 GUEST fee and hit me up for extra tips for simply walking the girl up to my room.

But yeah.. its a dump plus there is'nt any free parking around the place so inconvenient if you drive.

I looked into Jockeys on the ground floor a couple of times but both times quickly downed a beer and left... a bit too small and the vibe was a bit weird for me.

By the end of my stay I had my own TV, an XBox, and the mini bar fridge all stocked with my own stuff and was starting to feel at home.

Don't miss it though.

I DID have sort of an orgy there with a mate and 3 cute filipinas. I do miss that sometimes.

:)

Hope that was helpful.

WB

Wyatt23
03-24-09, 22:24
Guys

Any suggestions for a budget hotel that is GF? Is it better to drop in at the hotel and enquire the rate or book it online? Since I read in the papers that dubai was experiencing very low occupancy rates.

Ladycraze
03-25-09, 14:08
Guys

Any suggestions for a budget hotel that is GF? Is it better to drop in at the hotel and enquire the rate or book it online? Since I read in the papers that dubai was experiencing very low occupancy rates.Try 'Dar Al Sondos Hotel Apartments by Le Méridien' at BurDubai. It is 300 + 20% tax per night.

Have fun.

Gremlin Og
03-25-09, 21:17
Go to the online hotel sites for best rates. Call directly if you want to be sure but usually the online rate (non refund) are best. Dar al Sondos Meridien is a solid non sleazy budget option as is 4 Point Sheraton on Manakol Rd., in the same area.

Guys

Any suggestions for a budget hotel that is GF? Is it better to drop in at the hotel and enquire the rate or book it online? Since I read in the papers that dubai was experiencing very low occupancy rates.

Big Daddy 1906
03-26-09, 11:13
I just found out that my 3 pm Flight out of Dubai next week got pushed back to 2:30 am The following day. Can anyone recommend a GF friendly hotel near the airport at a decent price (knowing full well that I may be hosed) with (most important) easy access to afternoon and early evening "entertainment"? Feel free to post here or to PM me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Big Daddy 1906
03-26-09, 18:07
Guys,

Will be in Dubai for a 15 hour layover next week. If anyone could provide any information on a reasonably priced GF hotel near the airport and is close to any afternoon, early evening action, I would be most appreciative.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Intransit
03-28-09, 03:37
Which 5-star hotel is closest to the action, or has action in it? Marriott? Sheraton? I'm open to suggestions. Thanks very much.

Ranger775
03-28-09, 13:43
Which 5-star hotel is closest to the action, or has action in it? Marriott? Sheraton? I'm open to suggestions. Thanks very much.

The Sheraton on Kahlid Bin Walid road is GF and within easy walkng distance to York and Panorama

Hjn 0192
03-30-09, 08:37
Just back from Dubia, I spent 6 nights in the 4 points Bur Dubai, GF but girls did need to show copy documents, staff were relaxed so no looks of disgust etc. I am back in DXB in May, it appears that 4 points is closing for a period as you can not book it on any sites or direct. Can anyone advise on the four points Downtown, There appears to be mixed reviews, when we told girls we were at the 4 points they immediately asked which one, giving an immpression that Downtown was not GF. Another option is the Majestic, I have found 1 recent positive report, but it is not included in the GF friendly lists. Has anyone used this hotel recently? . Failing this I will use the Royal Ascot, used this hotel last year, GF but a bit of attitude towards the ladies. Also have used the Faimount very GF but it comes with the price tag.

Red Army
03-30-09, 11:46
Hi all,

After a week in the rainy middle east, I can report that the Burjuman Rotana is definately GF. A passport copy is all thats required.

Enjoy!

IAintSpecial
03-30-09, 13:09
Hi guys,

I am still waiting for my membership to go through but have a gem for you guys. The new ramada opened behind the mall of the emirates is currently doing deals of 5000k per month for new hotel room breakfast included. The hotel doesn't officially open for a week or so. Its also girl friendly as I know that a few WG's have taken the rooms there seeing as the price is unreal. Is it ok for me to post the number of the guy dealing with the rooms here? I don't want to break any rules and I don't have PM yet.

Notidik
04-01-09, 01:08
Hi guys,

I am still waiting for my membership to go through but have a gem for you guys. The new ramada opened behind the mall of the emirates is currently doing deals of 5000k per month for new hotel room breakfast included. The hotel doesn't officially open for a week or so. Its also girl friendly as I know that a few WG's have taken the rooms there seeing as the price is unreal. Is it ok for me to post the number of the guy dealing with the rooms here? I don't want to break any rules and I don't have PM yet.
Hi, mind to share the contact? Set to be in Dubai next week...TQ

Hihi Ster
04-01-09, 01:15
Hi guys,

I am still waiting for my membership to go through but have a gem for you guys. The new ramada opened behind the mall of the emirates is currently doing deals of 5000k per month for new hotel room breakfast included. The hotel doesn't officially open for a week or so. Its also girl friendly as I know that a few WG's have taken the rooms there seeing as the price is unreal. Is it ok for me to post the number of the guy dealing with the rooms here? I don't want to break any rules and I don't have PM yet.Would like a pm with the contact when your membership pulls through :)

Might be interesting since I'm always on the lookout for good hotel deals because of problems with the "security" guard in my company provided acco.

DirkDingy
04-01-09, 16:17
Is the Sheraton in Dubai Creek GF? Thanks.