PDA

View Full Version : Dubai - Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

DirkDingy
04-01-09, 16:23
Guys

Any suggestions for a budget hotel that is GF? Is it better to drop in at the hotel and enquire the rate or book it online? Since I read in the papers that dubai was experiencing very low occupancy rates.

It's hit or miss but I got the Sheraton at Dubai Creek for $151 recently from the hotel broker in the exit area of the arrivals terminal in the airport. I think it's called around the world or someting;it's right next to to Mariott hotel desk.

I think you have to kind of push the attendant though...he tried to give me no name places like the Star Towers for more than what he gave me Sheraton at Dubai Creek for. Perhaps he gets a bigger commission from the 2nd rate place.

Wicked Roger
04-01-09, 20:22
It's hit or miss but I got the Sheraton at Dubai Creek for $151 recently from the hotel broker in the exit area of the arrivals terminal in the airport. I think it's called around the world or someting;it's right next to to Mariott hotel desk.

I think you have to kind of push the attendant though...he tried to give me no name places like the Star Towers for more than what he gave me Sheraton at Dubai Creek for. Perhaps he gets a bigger commission from the 2nd rate place.
Dar Al Sondos very cheap now, Towers Rotana, Jumeria Rotana also very cheap, Media Rotana...all GF (never sure if Sherton is or is not depends on which one). Permier Inn but far from the action, Holiday Inn Express...but far from the action

TJ have emailed you...

Franphil
04-02-09, 14:56
Hello all,

I am new and we go to Dubai 19 April for a week, is there somebody that nows or the Royal Ascot is GF,

Thanks all,

Franphil

Hihi Ster
04-02-09, 22:24
Hello all,

I am new and we go to Dubai 19 April for a week, is there somebody that nows or the Royal Ascot is GF,

Thanks all,

FranphilIt should be GF, but I do know of some people who had some troubles there, nothing a bribe couldn't sort out, but its better to find something else IMHO.

Cheeky Darky
04-03-09, 16:51
Hi Guys,

I have a pre-emptive booking for the Fairmont hotel. Any advice on if it is girl friendly? I know it shows as GF on the WG Friendly site someone posted earlier, however things in reality are usually slightly different. If not any suitably nice hotels? (I'm a spoilt sh*t, I can't do the usual WG type hotels. LOL)

Hihi Ster
04-03-09, 22:02
Hi Guys,

I have a pre-emptive booking for the Fairmont hotel. Any advice on if it is girl friendly? I know it shows as GF on the WG Friendly site someone posted earlier, however things in reality are usually slightly different. If not any suitably nice hotels? (I'm a spoilt sh*t, I can't do the usual WG type hotels. LOL)You should have nothing to worry about.

Wicked Roger
04-03-09, 22:46
Hi Guys,

I have a pre-emptive booking for the Fairmont hotel. Any advice on if it is girl friendly? I know it shows as GF on the WG Friendly site someone posted earlier, however things in reality are usually slightly different. If not any suitably nice hotels? (I'm a spoilt sh*t, I can't do the usual WG type hotels. LOL)
Hi CD

IMHO it is GF and if you meet the lady outside and walk in holding hands then all OK

Otehr hotels nearby are Jumeira Rotana - get an Exec Room, Towers Rotana (cehaper not as nice as Fairmont) but v GF ( I know as I use for parties and Jimmy the One took one of my Fili favourites there last week :D)

Cheeky Darky
04-04-09, 04:22
Thanks once again WR. Your advice is outstanding. Will stay with the Fairmont and god damn, I am looking forward to Monday.

Bizzie
04-04-09, 06:23
Hi Guys,

I have stayed there a number of timers and its very GF. Just walk in. No one will look at you. It does have a big lobby.
I use the entrance on the back of the building mostly.

Bizzie
04-04-09, 06:25
Is the Sheraton in Dubai Creek GF? Thanks.
Yes.
Have used it twice, no problems.

Disappointed
04-04-09, 14:05
Yes.

Have used it twice, no problems.Good to hear.

I'm staying there in a month.

Disappointed
04-04-09, 14:26
I'm thinking about updating the hotel list again and bringing it back to the top.

Some new hotels to add, such as Burjuman Rotana, and holiday inn city. What about holiday Inn Bersha + Holiday inn downtown?

Downtown was previously gf, but seems to have lost that status. Can anyone confirm?

Franphil
04-04-09, 18:28
Is the Metropolitan Deira Hotel close to the action , what abbout the hotel self is it GF and are the rooms ok.

Franphil

Love Tactics
04-06-09, 00:00
Is the Sheraton in Dubai Creek GF? Thanks.

Dear Dirk,

When you wrote you didn't have time to RTFF, I could feel your anxiety: isn't life busy enough as it is already? Really, there is no time for anything anymore these days, especially when it concerns our mutual hobby.

To help alleviate your pain, I was thinking of introducing a new service. Obviously, you are a busy man and with little time to spare. RTFF is already too much, let alone the actual fucking. Am i right? Am i right?? Yes, thought so!

So, ALL you have to do is to come up with the money, and I'll take care of the rest:
1. select the girl (and rest assured, I will do it thoroughly to stretch your dirham)
2. Select another girl, to max out YOUR experience!
2. fuck them to kingdom come (again, rest assured, a solid job WILL be delivered)
3. take care of all that social stuff, the chatting part, drinking whiskey, etc.
4. Second round of wild, unlimited fun!
5. The aftermath, exchange of phone numbers, taking of pics, etc.

Part 5 will also include a written report for you to enjoy. Rest assured, it will read as if you were there, as if it was YOUR cock in HER pussy!! HOT HOT!!! Really XXX-rated stuff you won't find anywhere else on the Internet!!! That way, you can relive the experience at your convenience, over and over and over again.

So please provide me your details and let's start your virtual journey into the wonders Dubai has to offer!

Nice Guy 99
04-06-09, 05:19
So please provide me your details and let's start your virtual journey into the wonders Dubai has to offer!

Heheheh ... points for LT.

Studley
04-06-09, 12:58
Is Manzil Hotel in downtown green?

I'm planning on staying there for a couple of nights soon.

RTFF yielded only 3 posts, which puts the hotel at Incredible Hulk Green, but only one was nov last year...so not sure if the info is still reliable.

S

Travelforfun
04-06-09, 14:12
Originally Posted by Disappointed
Hotels List

Dragging this back to the top again

Far as I'm concerned, if a hotel charges a supplement, it is still GF.

Friendly List

Al Bustan Residence
Al Bustan Rotana
Avari
Arabian Courtyard
Arabian Park
Ascot Hotel
Astoria Hotel
Broadway Hotel
Burj Al Arab
Capitol
Chelsea
Crowne Plaza
Dar Al Sondos, operated by Le Meridien
Dusit Hotel
Fairmont
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa on Jumeirah Beach
Hilton Dubai Creek
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Holiday Inn
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Ibis Hotel
Intercontinental
Jumeira Rotana
JW Marriott
Karama Hotel
Khaleej Palace
Le Merdien Faiways
Le Meridien Airport Hotel
Le Meridien Dar Al Sandos
Le Meridien Mina Siyahi
Le Royal Meridien Resort
Metropolitan Diera
Metropolitan Palace Hotel
Moscow Hotel
Novotel World Trade Center
Panorama Hotel
Radisson SAS Deira Dubai Creek
Ramada ContinentalNear airport
Ramada Hotel
Ramada Intercontinental
Rihab Rotana
Royal Mirage Palace
Sheraton 4 Points
Sheraton Deira
Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach
Sofitel City Centre
Towers Rotana Hotel

Hotels to Avoid :

Al Shams Residence
Ambassador
Coral
Emirates Towers
Four Points SZR
Golden Sands
Grand Hyatt
Imperial Suites
Jumeriah Beach Marriott
Marco Polo Hotel
Millenium Airport Hotel
Orchid
Regal Plaza
Regent Palace
Riviera
Rush Inn
Savoy Hotel
SeaShell Inn
Taj Palace
York

Valentino2008
04-06-09, 16:20
Thank you for your effort

Just to let you know that Hyatt-Regency Is Red. It was GF long time ago but now Its red, dunno if it has been changed.

You can also Add Shangre-la Hotel at sheikh zayed road, Traders hotel in Deira to the GF hotels, Tried them. No problem at all.

Thank you

Originally Posted by Disappointed
Hotels List

Dragging this back to the top again

Friendly List

Al Bustan Residence
Al Bustan Rotana
Avari
Arabian Courtyard
Arabian Park
Ascot Hotel
Astoria Hotel
Broadway Hotel
Burj Al Arab
Capitol
Chelsea
Crowne Plaza
Dusit Hotel
Fairmont
Hilton Dubai Creek
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Holiday Inn
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Ibis Hotel
Intercontinental
Jumeira Rotana
JW Marriott
Karama Hotel
Khaleej Palace
Le Merdien Faiways
Le Meridien Mina Siyahi
Le Royal Meridien Resort
Metropolitan Diera
Moscow Hotel
Panorama Hotel
Ramada Hotel
Ramada Intercontinental
Rihab Rotana
Royal Mirage Palace
Sheraton 4 Points
Sheraton Deira
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach
Sofitel City Centre
Towers Rotana Hotel

Hotels to Avoid :

Al Shams Residence
Ambassador
Coral
Emirates Towers
Four Points SZR
Golden Sands
Grand Hyatt
Imperial Suites
Jumeriah Beach Marriott
Marco Polo Hotel
Millenium Airport Hotel
Orchid
Regal Plaza
Regent Palace
Riviera
Rush Inn
Savoy Hotel
SeaShell Inn
Taj Palace
York

Aimara
04-06-09, 23:03
Have been away for a while, and planning to be back later this month if all goes to plan. Just wondering if anyone has tried Raffles at Wafi and how GF (or not) they might be?
Thanks for the heads up

Love Tactics
04-07-09, 03:11
Thank you for your effort

Just to let you know that Hyatt-Regency Is Red. It was GF long time ago but now Its red, dunno if it has been changed.

You can also Add Shangre-la Hotel at sheikh zayed road, Traders hotel in Deira to the GF hotels, Tried them. No problem at all.

Thank you

Also, you can add the Ritz Carlton, very gf, no passport needed etc

Hihi Ster
04-07-09, 12:50
Same goes for Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Al Qasr.

They better are, for the money I paid to stay there! Even now, with all hotels dropping prices, theirs are ridiculous!

ExpatCat
04-07-09, 20:08
Also, you can add the Ritz Carlton, very gf, no passport needed etc

Reconfirm Ritz Carlton, stayed there last March and had no problems. The only trouble was that the room was miles away from the reception.

Also reconfirm Shangri La. Was guested on the 41st floor (Horizon club) executive floor. This is the one with the permanent flunky on duty to see that the guests are happy. Breezed right past him on two occasions, once with a CIS, another with an African. CIS was well impressed, regrettably, she wasn't as impressive. When I get time, I'll post a proper FR. Just been very, very busy.

Cheers

Expatcat

Disappointed
04-07-09, 23:25
Thanks to SesameKing, Velentino2008, Love Tactics and Expatcat for their recent input.

Friendly List

Al Qasr (Posted by Hihi Ster APR 07 09)
Al Bustan Residence
Al Bustan Rotana
Avari
Arabian Courtyard
Arabian Park
Ascot Hotel
Astoria Hotel
Broadway Hotel
Burj Al Arab
Burjuman Rotana
Capitol
Chelsea
Crowne Plaza
Dusit Hotel
Fairmont
Hilton Dubai Creek
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Holiday Inn Downtown (please confirm otherwise)
Holiday Inn Internet City
Ibis Hotel
Intercontinental
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Jumeira Rotana
JW Marriott
Karama Hotel
Khaleej Palace
Le Merdien Faiways
Le Meridien Mina Siyahi
Le Royal Meridien Resort
Metropolitan Diera
Moscow Hotel
Panorama Hotel
Ramada Hotel
Ramada Intercontinental
Rihab Rotana
Ritz Carlton
Royal Mirage Palace
Shangri-la Hotel
Sheraton 4 Points
Sheraton Deira
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach
Sofitel City Centre
Towers Rotana Hotel
Traders hotel

Hotels to Avoid :

Al Shams Residence
Ambassador
Coral
Emirates Towers
Four Points SZR
Goldensands (3,5 and 10)
Grand Hyatt
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Imperial Suites
Jumeriah Beach Marriott
Marco Polo Hotel
Millenium Airport Hotel
Orchid
Regal Plaza
Regent Palace
Riviera
Rush Inn
Savoy Hotel
SeaShell Inn
Taj Palace
York

Bizzie
04-08-09, 05:46
Some one with experience should consider starting a list of apartment rentals through private companies (short term rentals).

ExpatCat
04-08-09, 08:43
After a break away from the UAE for about a year I managed to blag two trips on consecutive weekends. The first to Dubai the second to Abu Dhabi.
So, I arrived in Dubai and checked into the Shangri La on Sh. Zayed Rd. I'd stayed there before and had no problems bringing girls up to the room. This time I was in for a bit of a surprise. I had been booked into the 41st floor Horizon executive club. Not my choice, but quite interesting. It has its own floor manager by the entrance to the rooms. This could have been a problem, but wasn't any problem at all.

After resting and doing some shopping I got in touch with a friend from long ago who introduced me to mongering back when the Imperial Suites had the Zodiac club. He was still in town and was finishing off a party in the Rotana Tower, not far from the Shangri La. So a drink in Longs was in order. Not much in the way of WGs, too many civilians, so we headed off to the Rattler with a Belgian guy we met who had been to Dubai many times, but didn't know his way around. Paid the fee to get in and endured the scrum at the bar for the free drink.

Definitely a reasonable ratio of M/F. More in favour of F. Walked around and started looking for a companion. A few CIS were in view, but the prices started at 1500 and didn't seem to want to come down. Some even started at 2000. Not being a newbie and haveing rtff we were having none of it. There was a stunning CIS blonde who was the splitting image of Phoebe from Friends, but she wanted far too much. Pity. Eventually friend decided on a cute CIS and I went for her friend, an equally cute brunette. Back to the Shangri La we went, leaving friend and his companion to themselves.

Back at hotel, headed for 41st floor which impressed CIS a little. Showered and got down to business, mish, doggy and cowgirl. Enjoyable if a little stilted, not a starfish, but could have been. She certainly enjoyed DATY which loosened her up. Unfortunately, she then started to demand more money for LT. This was not what we had agreed at the Rattler. We agreed on a fee for LT, which was rapidly developing into a ST. Bummer. Rather than have a moody bint on my hands she left. Pity, she would have been nice to wake up to.

The next day was the Deep Purple concert which was a complete letdown. The silly buggers played the wrong set. They decided to be all self indulgent and play new material rather than the old stuff that everyone wanted. Anyway, ended up at the Red Lion outside the Rattler with another (non mongering friend) enjoying the view. When he had to leave, I wandered inside to see if there was any difference from the night before. Not really and still high prices so I cut and ran to the Seaview. On the way out encountered a guantlet of African girls touting for business. A couple of them were quite cute and seemed to have the right bits, but their agressive attitude put me off. Into the Seaview and managed to catch the band just as they were taking a break. However, was soon accosted by a tall African called Stella with long legs and a bum to die for. So we negotiated for LT and split. Again no problems with the hotel. Back in the room the rack turned out to be an almost turn off. Very flabby tits from childbearing that had been bolstered up by a wonderbra. What to do? Didn't fancy starting again so we went at it. Stella certainly liked DATY and performed all positions. And again later that night and again in the morning when I just couldn't resist doggying that arse. Started off just fingering her with my thumb until she was wet, then went spoon and finished off doggy looking at a perfect black arse. Too much and I came quickly, even for a third time that night. No time for anything else so I returned back up the Gulf.

One week later I was back in the UAE, this time in Abu Dhabi for Coldplay. I'd been corresponding with Wicked Roger who it turned out knew me from another life, many years ago. WR arranged K to meet me and brought her round to the Intercontinental. Without a doubt, K looked a great deal nicer in the flesh than the photos WR sent. Very tasty, cute Filipina, almost going for a Fifty-Fifty (half age, half weight). After a coffee in the coffee shop to maintain a semblance of normality off K and I went to the room. It was my first Filipina, and what an introduction. After a quick shower I got into bed with her. There is something very nice about cuddling up to a cute Flip with flawless skin and a horny attitude. After a bout of stroking and getting to know her body I started DATY. This got her very, very wet until she suggested quite strongly that I put on a condom. No time was wasted and we enjoyed a very comfortable session in all positions except anal. I dozed off only to wake up a few hours later to have a second try. Again, very satisfying. It's nice to have a conversation with the girl as well. We talked and swapped stories for some time. Then another sleep and a cuddle and started stroking her, concentrating on her tits. Not the biggest, but a handful and a pair of hat-peg nipples that were permanently erect. At this point she begins to frig herself with her hand, aided by my hand until she was wet and I was beginning to strain. So at it for a third and final time. WR then picked her up to take her home. WR, you're such a gentleman.

As it turned out I ended up with a spare ticket to Coldplay that evening. Since I didn't know anyone in Abu Dhabi, I invited K along. She liked music and thought it might be a good idea. WR dropped us off by the Emirates Palace where we walked some distance to the venue. Then it rained. And rained. And rained. The concert was fabulous but we were all completely soaked. The idea of a wet t-shirt on K did cross my mind and we caught a taxi back to the Intercontinental. I suggested a shower, with the idea of a nice shag afterwards. Regrettably K was too wet and too cold to go for it and wanted to get home and into some dry clothes. Pity. So I walked her downstairs to a taxi and off she went. If I ever get to the Philippines I would certainly like to look her up. I believe that she resides in Subic.

On the whole a very enjoyable two weekends. WR, thanks again for the hospitality and I'll certainly look you up next time I decide to come to Abu Dhabi. Dubai is still Dubai, all smoke and mirrors, though the traffic is getting better since either the toll system is working better or people have left in droves. Next time I'll look forward to perusing the Golden Triangle again. I almost missed the York . . . but not that much. In the meantime, it's the desert of Bahrain again, though not so much of a desert so long as you know where to look. The problem is that Bahrain is so small, and word could get around, a dangerous prospect.

That's all folks, till next time,

Cheers

Expatcat

Franphil
04-08-09, 13:40
Hi Guys

Traveling in a few days to Dubai for the first time, we do not know witch hotel to choose ; Dar el sondos appartements , Arabian courtyard hotel or Metropolitan Deira hotel , is there somebody that can advice us .

Thanks,

Franphil

IAintSpecial
04-09-09, 12:40
Hi Guys

Traveling in a few days to Dubai for the first time, we do not know witch hotel to choose ; Dar el sondos appartements , Arabian courtyard hotel or Metropolitan Deira hotel , is there somebody that can advice us .

Thanks,

FranphilThere is a perfect person to advise you is called the search this forum tool its easy to find and will give you all the answers.

Boofer
04-09-09, 12:55
is "The Address" girlfriend friendly ?

Hihi Ster
04-09-09, 14:36
is "The Address" girlfriend friendly ?Yes it is.

Killer69
04-10-09, 09:59
Will be staying in Dubai for two nights soon and just wondering if anyone has any new info on hotels/apartments that have a room safe/safety deposit box in the room itself and is girlfriendly in the sense that I want to take back 2 maybe 3 girls at a time for LT for a resonably priced room?

From looking at the archive on this site, I know Dar Al Sandos has room safe's, but only the exec rooms at circa 500 Dhs a night, and not sure if they could accommodate 2/3 girls at a time. Additionally Arabian courtyard, Sofatel and Towers Rotana have safety boxes but they're also over 500 Dhs a night.

I've currently got the Ramada booked (again at circa 500 Dhs a night) however the website says that the room is for 2 people max, so although GF I may have trouble getting more that 1 girl in.

Any ideas from anyone who knows rooms with rooms safes for less than 500 Dhs a night that will also accommodate 2 or 3 ladies with me, are apartments a better bet than hotels?

Any info that can be provided would be most appreciated, cheers!

Aimara
04-10-09, 11:46
Is 'The Address' the new place in downtown near the Burj? Are they GF as in walk in unmoleseted, or do they require the girl to be with documents and signed in? thats the great thing about the InterCon at festival city and Hilton Creek, you waltz in without a glance.

Hihi Ster
04-10-09, 12:27
Is 'The Address' the new place in downtown near the Burj? Are they GF as in walk in unmoleseted, or do they require the girl to be with documents and signed in? thats the great thing about the InterCon at festival city and Hilton Creek, you waltz in without a glance.Like 90% of the hotels they ask for a passport copy, mostly because they are required to do so because of the CID. Nothing to worry about though, the girls are prepared and you can just give the copy to the security on your way to the elevators :)

Steve Dubai
04-11-09, 06:55
I've currently got the Ramada booked (again at circa 500 Dhs a night) however the website says that the room is for 2 people max, so although GF I may have trouble getting more that 1 girl in.

If you mean Ramada Bur Dubai, should have no problem taking 2 or 3 girls - I've certainly had 2 girls entertain whilst I've stayed there and had no problems getting them in.

Meridien Dar Al Sandos also has no problems bringing 2 or 3 girls

Generally the "max 2 persons" in this country refers to the bedding arrangements - not how many you want in the bed!!!

Ultimate Avatar
04-14-09, 07:20
well this is my first report so please bear with me. last thursday i went out drinking with some buddies of mine to movenpick hotel on oud metha road. we started of early at around 8pm. so by the time we left i was pretty gone. so we are wating for a cab outside the hotel and we see these jaw dropping girls (i think all were moroccan) coming out from the hotel with 2 locos and get into a car and they speed off. well looking at this i too wanted to have a night to remember. well i'm new to this mongering business but i do read the forum so i knew where to go. i wanted to go to rattler but my friend insisted on taking me to some place in deira. well we get there and the bar is crowded with about 3:1 ratio of f: m. as soon as i entered my eyes fell on this really petite cute cis sitting in the corner. so after a bit of chattin her up we agreed on 900 and she recommended a hotel also (she was uzbeki). it was a hotel apprt not too far away frm the hotel. (cost 700 for 2 bedroom). well we go up and as i'm still buzzing frm all the drinks i had earlier went straight in the shower. as i get out she is waitng outside the toilet with a naughty grin on her face. had 2 sessions before i cudnt take it nymore and just crashed. woke up to a really good bj and after another session hopped into the shower with her following me in and another wonderful bj.

oh btw her name was linda or leena. can't rembr

total damage.- 1600

body-- 8/10

services--8/10

all in all it was good as far as i could rember

sorry guys can't rember the name of the bar. i'll ask my friend and get bak to you.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Shahida
04-14-09, 12:50
I have my hotel booking confirmed in Regal Palaza, hope taking the ladies from their Night Club to the room will not be a proble.

Kindly advise.

Disappointed
04-14-09, 22:15
Druid,

Which Hotel/Apt did you end up staying at?

NetViking 2008
04-15-09, 09:50
well this is my first report so please bear with me. last thursday i went out drinking with some buddies of mine to movenpick hotel on oud metha road. we started of early at around 8pm. so by the time we left i was pretty gone. so we are wating for a cab outside the hotel and we see these jaw dropping girls (i think all were moroccan) coming out from the hotel with 2 locos and get into a car and they speed off. well looking at this i too wanted to have a night to remember. well i'm new to this mongering business but i do read the forum so i knew where to go. i wanted to go to rattler but my friend insisted on taking me to some place in deira. well we get there and the bar is crowded with about 3:1 ratio of f: m. as soon as i entered my eyes fell on this really petite cute cis sitting in the corner. so after a bit of chattin her up we agreed on 900 and she recommended a hotel also (she was uzbeki). it was a hotel apprt not too far away frm the hotel. (cost 700 for 2 bedroom). well we go up and as i'm still buzzing frm all the drinks i had earlier went straight in the shower. as i get out she is waitng outside the toilet with a naughty grin on her face. had 2 sessions before i cudnt take it nymore and just crashed. woke up to a really good bj and after another session hopped into the shower with her following me in and another wonderful bj.

oh btw her name was linda or leena. can't rembr

total damage.- 1600

body-- 8/10

services--8/10

all in all it was good as far as i could rember

sorry guys can't rember the name of the bar. i'll ask my friend and get bak to you.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.a bar in deira can be kubu in radisson hotel, is it ?

Scooba
04-15-09, 11:35
I have my hotel booking confirmed in Regal Palaza, hope taking the ladies from their Night Club to the room will not be a proble.

Kindly advise.

How about RTFF!!!!!! A good list put together by "Disappointed" is on the same page had you tried pressing the page down key couple of times.

Shahida
04-15-09, 12:11
How about RTFF! A good list put together by "Disappointed" is on the same page had you tried pressing the page down key couple of times.Dear scooba thanks!

Now as I have already got the confirmation and have paid too, what do suggest and where to get the action done.

Barcrawler
04-15-09, 17:21
How about RTFF!!!!!! A good list put together by "Disappointed" is on the same page had you tried pressing the page down key couple of times.Yep 30 seconds reading the post would have confirmed the hotel is red.

French Canadia
04-16-09, 06:40
Dear scooba thanks!

Now as I have already got the confirmation and have paid too, what do suggest and where to get the action done.You better hope you take a lady that has her own place, because you ain't going to get her in your room at the Regal. See how much could have saved yourself be reading just a litlle bit.

Take Care,

FC

Cuchilo
04-17-09, 10:10
Hello,

I've just found this site, and am amazed. To think I used to explore around and waste time on my trips and return emptyhanded.

Anyways. I'm in Dubai for 4 days last week of April, and really plan to put the info here to good use. I will also post all experiences for sure.

I am thinking of trying the wg scene, plus also check out the MP scene, as my MP experience in korea was awesome.

Just a small question though, most of the hotels listed here are 5 stars, and I can't get those.

Would any of you know any lower priced hotels, preferably with their own nightclubs? I assume it would make it easier for the girl to just reach my room if we are already in the same hotel. Tho I did read a couple of reports of York etc not allowing this. But then I'm looking for cheaper hotels.

Btw, I plan to stay in bur Dubai.

Thanks a ton.

Cuchilo

Disappointed
04-17-09, 21:54
Hello,

I've just found this site, and am amazed. To think I used to explore around and waste time on my trips and return emptyhanded.

Anyways. I'm in Dubai for 4 days last week of April, and really plan to put the info here to good use. I will also post all experiences for sure.

I am thinking of trying the wg scene, plus also check out the MP scene, as my MP experience in korea was awesome.

Just a small question though, most of the hotels listed here are 5 stars, and I can't get those.

Would any of you know any lower priced hotels, preferably with their own nightclubs? I assume it would make it easier for the girl to just reach my room if we are already in the same hotel. Tho I did read a couple of reports of York etc not allowing this. But then I'm looking for cheaper hotels.

Btw, I plan to stay in bur Dubai.

Thanks a ton.

CuchiloPanorama Bur dubai

However, dont expect the top end. The higher star the Hotel, the higher star the WG's in nightclubs in terms of looks.

Steve Dubai
04-18-09, 06:11

Not all that are listed are 5*. Panorama (that house Jockey's) is 2* (Not sure).

Ramada is 4*

You need to research a bit more.

Cuchilo
04-18-09, 11:37
Hi, Thanks for the reply. And yes, I did more research and actually zeroed in on Panorama only.

One more query, how is the MP scene in Dubai. I may get time during the day and was planning on trying it out. Whats the LE stance? given that there are dozens of "Fitness Centre" ads in the papers, LE seems to not be an issue.

Anyone with any experience or first hand info?

Thanks again

Not all that are listed are 5*. Panorama (that house Jockey's) is 2* (Not sure).

Ramada is 4*

You need to research a bit more.

Jsbach
04-18-09, 14:26
This hotel, much loved by the fraternity, is closing from mid May to mid June. Gentlemen, plan accordingly.

The Mighty Johann.

Ranger775
04-19-09, 00:49
This hotel, much loved by the fraternity, is closing from mid May to mid June. Gentlemen, plan accordingly.

The Mighty Johann.

Are you sure it is mid-May? I am flying through Dubai and have a confirmed booking made on the Sheraton web site for 1-2 June. However, when I tried to make another booking in early July for my return the hotel was not available.

Ranger775
04-19-09, 13:18

The Mighty Johann.

To All:

Based on Jsbach's information I quered the Sheraton and was informed that they will indeed be closed for renovations from Mid-May - Mid-July. I was told reservations can be made for July 15 onward.

Ultimate Avatar
04-19-09, 15:11
A bar in Deira can be KUBU in Radisson Hotel, is it? I atlast found out the name of the hotel in which the bar was. Its the broadway hotel in deira. Nyways just wants to find out if there was a way to contact other members if I havnt gotten the subscription. Its not like I don't want to pay. Its just that its Dubai and I don't want to leave a paper trail leading back to me.

World Travel123
04-23-09, 17:50
I'll be in Dubai May 20th and need a place to stay for a few days. Been to Crown but want to stay somewhere different and was wondering which 4 Point Sheraton is GF, the one downtown or on Sheikh Zayed Rd?

French Canadia
04-24-09, 07:38
I'll be in Dubai May 20th and need a place to stay for a few days. Been to Crown but want to stay somewhere different and was wondering which 4 Point Sheraton is GF, the one downtown or on Sheikh Zayed Rd?

WT123

That would be the downtown one is GFF. the SZR one is Red

Take Care
FC

Disappointed
04-25-09, 11:45
I'll be in Dubai May 20th and need a place to stay for a few days. Been to Crown but want to stay somewhere different and was wondering which 4 Point Sheraton is GF, the one downtown or on Sheikh Zayed Rd?Neither.

And you will find out more if you keep reading this thread, so search it.

Warbucks
04-28-09, 13:27
A few changes to what I consider "normal" in DXB.

I got the customs "x-ray" both times I entered DXB in the last three weeks. No problem for me, but if you are packing toys... To put this in perspective, I have been subjected to this four times in 14 years, two in the last three weeks.

Taxi 10dh minimum: Good deal for all concerned IMHO. Short trips not a problem for the drivers (long suffering drivers at that) and I can spend $3 for a short trip.

Better hotel deals: With occupancy down, some more reasonable rates are available.

WG rates: While I found them asking for the prices from last year, these drop quickly, almost to 2005 levels with a reality check. Times are tough all over, everyone effected. Use it.
Two sources told me that Thursday and Friday were the only "work for sure" days. Again, use it.

Attitude: I sensed a little bit of resentment/hostility these last two visits. Nothing OTT, but I suggest discretion in your actions and activities. Not from the WG´s, but from the authorities, hotel staff etc. A 25% increase in "stink eye" when bringing in a "lady friend" to the hotel. No problem, but I did notice it.

Door charges: For the first time in my experience, almost every venue tried to extort an entry fee. I was having none of it, and paid no entry fee, though I did slip a little something to the doormen...
Try it. Attitude is king.

Shop girls: Had several opportunities, tried one. A good time. It would seem that these ladies (semi-pro) are concerned about their jobs and income, and for the right guy (read not problematic) can be a nice addition to the stable.

City: Kind of sad nowadays. Little activity in the construction world, everyone nervous about their jobs, the AD bailout etc. Seems like a reality check.

Upside: Prices down, for most everything (and everyone.)
Taxis available, less crowded. Nice weather (we know that will change.) Classic GF hotels remain so.

BTW, if you are looking for Russians, outside the Regal can be a gold mine in these troubled economic times. Everyone saves money and time.

Cheers,

Sporadic

Just booked today at the Ramada and the prices almost made my eyes fall out of my head. Dirt fucking cheap. $100 dollars flat a night. Couple months ago was damn near $200

Popsicle
04-28-09, 16:06
The Grand Moov hotel in Deira (not too far from the Maktoum bridge) is a gem for travellers in Dubai. At 275 AED/night for double occupancy (book through asiatravel.com) you get an excellent room at a price you can’t beat. The underground garage is a big plus if you have a rental car.

As for the GF aspect, the only thing you have to watch out for is to have booked double occupancy from the beginning. Then, it’s only a matter of registering your "Madame" at the front desk (original passport only, no photocopies).

Otherwise, you will get a very unpleasant visit from hotel security, 30 minutes after you’ve gotten to your room. Even if you thought that all was clear, since no one saw you coming up the elevator, directly from the basement. You know, big brother –and its cameras- are everywhere.

Then it's an uphill battle as they will try to double charge you for double occupancy! All in all very good and clean rooms, unbeatable price, and no hassles if you book a double room (usually at no extra cost).

Hope this info will be useful to fellow punters.

Enjoy life.

Big Daddy 1906
04-30-09, 20:44
Will be headed to Dubai for a little R&R in June. I normally stay at the 4 Points but this time I figured that I'd treat myself and hit the Intercontinental at Festival City (I'm an ambassador gold member so why not?)

I've RTFF and read that it is GF. I just want to make sure that this still the case before I book. Also, for those who have stayed there, is there any way to avoid the walk of shame in the lobby? Thanks in advance.

French Canadia
05-01-09, 06:35
The Grand Moov hotel in Deira (not too far from the Maktoum bridge) is a gem for travellers in Dubai. At 275 AED/night for double occupancy (book through asiatravel.com) you get an excellent room at a price you can’t beat. The underground garage is a big plus if you have a rental car.

As for the GF aspect, the only thing you have to watch out for is to have booked double occupancy from the beginning. Then, it’s only a matter of registering your "Madame" at the front desk (original passport only, no photocopies).

Otherwise, you will get a very unpleasant visit from hotel security, 30 minutes after you’ve gotten to your room. Even if you thought that all was clear, since no one saw you coming up the elevator, directly from the basement. You know, big brother –and its cameras- are everywhere.

Then it's an uphill battle as they will try to double charge you for double occupancy! All in all very good and clean rooms, unbeatable price, and no hassles if you book a double room (usually at no extra cost).

Hope this info will be useful to fellow punters.

Enjoy life.

Thanks for info Popsicle but just for your knowlege this would be classified had a Non GF hotel since most of the WG do not carry their original passport only a photocopy since most of the time their boss has their original.
So in the end The Grand Moov hotel in Deira would not be a good recomendation for someone that wants to party.

Take Care
FC

Wyatt23
05-01-09, 08:28
Tks for clearing that out FC. Got confuzed earlier.

Thanks for info Popsicle but just for your knowlege this would be classified had a Non GF hotel since most of the WG do not carry their original passport only a photocopy since most of the time their boss has their original.

So in the end The Grand Moov hotel in Deira would not be a good recomendation for someone that wants to party.

Take Care

FC

ExpatCat
05-01-09, 08:49
I've RTFF and read that it is GF. I just want to make sure that this still the case before I book. Also, for those who have stayed there, is there any way to avoid the walk of shame in the lobby? Thanks in advance.

Big Daddy,
If you use the search feature and input 'Intercontinental Festival City' you will find a post of mine from last year when I stayed there for the Santana concert, (I think it's No.2 in the list) pointing out that you can avoid the walk of shame by walking towards the bar on the right of the main door. This is where the lifts are. Just walk to the bar, take a detour to the lifts and you will be fine. Amazing things search functions . . .

Expatcat

Big Daddy 1906
05-01-09, 10:07
I did RTFF but I guess I did not catch that particular post. Thanks. It's appreciated.

Gujji
05-01-09, 12:40
Which website did you book from?

Just booked today at the Ramada and the prices almost made my eyes fall out of my head. Dirt fucking cheap. $100 dollars flat a night. Couple months ago was damn near $200

Aimara
05-01-09, 21:46
Hi BD

The InterCon is completely Green...there is a door just to the right of the main entrance which allows you to bypass the lobby. There is a 'mini' reception there but never seen it staffed. Personally, I walk through the front and no-one bats an eyelid.

Will be headed to Dubai for a little R&R in June. I normally stay at the 4 Points but this time I figured that I'd treat myself and hit the Intercontinental at Festival City (I'm an ambassador gold member so why not?)

Does anyone have any intel on the park hyatt (there is some old info on the forum , nothing current) or raffles at wafi?

Appreciated,

Big Daddy 1906
05-02-09, 14:51
Thanks for the 411, it's appreciated.

Warbucks
05-02-09, 18:43
Which website did you book from?

Expedia. Make sure your dates are correct before you book. I learned the hard way that they charge 85 percent of the room rate if you have to make a correction after the fact.

Mcsmurf
05-03-09, 07:10
Thanks to SesameKing, Velentino2008, Love Tactics and Expatcat for their recent input.

Friendly List

Al Qasr (Posted by Hihi Ster APR 07 09)
Al Bustan Residence
Al Bustan Rotana
Avari
Arabian Courtyard
Arabian Park
Ascot Hotel
Astoria Hotel
Broadway Hotel
Burj Al Arab
Burjuman Rotana
Capitol
Chelsea
Crowne Plaza
Dusit Hotel
Fairmont
Hilton Dubai Creek
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Ibis Hotel
Intercontinental
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Jumeira Rotana
JW Marriott
Karama Hotel
Khaleej Palace
Le Merdien Faiways
Le Meridien Mina Siyahi
Le Royal Meridien Resort
Metropolitan Diera
Moscow Hotel
Panorama Hotel
Ramada Hotel
Ramada Intercontinental
Rihab Rotana
Ritz Carlton
Royal Mirage Palace
Shangri-la Hotel
Sheraton 4 Points
Sheraton Deira
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach
Sofitel City Centre
Towers Rotana Hotel
Traders hotel

Hotels to Avoid :

Al Shams Residence
Ambassador
Coral
Emirates Towers
Four Points SZR
Goldensands (3,5 and 10)
Grand Hyatt
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Imperial Suites
Jumeriah Beach Marriott
Marco Polo Hotel
Millenium Airport Hotel
Orchid
Regal Plaza
Regent Palace
Riviera
Rush Inn
Savoy Hotel
SeaShell Inn
Taj Palace
YorkNew to the forum - This is great info! I am in Kuwait on business but planning a fun based trip to Dubai or Bahrain within the next month. Dubai is looking like the place to be. The Hotel list is exactly what I needed to get started.

RTFF is your friend! An active forum is a happy forum. Had to go back nearly a month to get the list but there is was with all kinds of good feedback reports on the way. Thanks!

Gremlin Og
05-03-09, 17:44
Just to add. I am getting a play room later this week. Checked out Jumeria Rotana, Moscow, Dar al Sondos, and Bustan Rotana. Settled on the last one, 130US++ for a premium king bed room on the pool level. Great big hotel, no hassles getting in. Dar I know well, just wanted an upgrade. Jumeria Rotana has a nice large classic suite for like 170USD++. Hotel not as big at Bustan, but a good second choice. Moscow rooms were a bit not my taste, but priced well in the 500-650dhs range. All these prices can be found on the hotel web sites and now is the cheap days. Front desk people at each of these hotels told me business was poor. So I would advise anyone booking to actually call and see if they can upgrade for the same rate.

New to the forum - This is great info! I am in Kuwait on business but planning a fun based trip to Dubai or Bahrain within the next month. Dubai is looking like the place to be. The Hotel list is exactly what I needed to get started.

RTFF is your friend! An active forum is a happy forum. Had to go back nearly a month to get the list but there is was with all kinds of good feedback reports on the way. Thanks!

Hjn 0192
05-04-09, 22:58
I will be in Dubai on the 15th-19th, the sheraton 4 points is closed, the Ramada is undergoing external works so no pool, help, can anyone verify if sheraton downtown is GF. Very good rates but contradicting reports on status. The Majestic looks ok but not on any GF lists, Dhow Palace had some problems a while ago, is it ok now?

Birdman69
05-05-09, 03:15
Does anyone have intel on the Monarch Hotel?

Thanks.

Sporadic
05-06-09, 17:05
Dhow Palace had some problems a while ago, is it ok now?
Interesting question. It was GF (for me anyway) two weeks ago. They were crowing about now being part of some big chain (Best Western or something) as if this really meant anything to me. Hotel is the same, rooms are the same.

I got a higher level of stink eye parading in my company, but nobody said anything. YMMV.

Cheers,

Sporadic

Ruca In London
05-07-09, 08:37
Hi everyone,

Anyone knows if Villa Rotana, in Sheikh Zayed Road is GF?

Regards,

R.

Unirii
05-08-09, 11:44
just a heads up, one of the best monger friendly hotels (Four Points Sheraton in Bur Dubai) will be closed from 16 May to 16 July.

Member #4565
05-10-09, 00:15
just a heads up, one of the best monger friendly hotels (Four Points Sheraton in Bur Dubai) will be closed from 16 May to 16 July.Hi,

Thanks for the info.

I have booked this hotel from 13 to 20 June. I wonder when are the tour operators going to inform me. I hope they are not going to re-locate me after I have arrived as I would hate to be re-located to a non guest friendly hotel.

Gremlin Og
05-10-09, 17:26
Following up on my last post, I took a premium room at the Rotana airport. Very excellent deal, got a room on the pool level. They are hurting for business and deals should only get better as it gets hotter here. It is still girl friendly but upon main entry and going to the elevators on the right, there was a guy stationed to intercept. This was a weekend night so not sure if he is posted other days. Requirement was a clear photocopy of the passport (best for her to have with) and she signed the copy. This all took a few minutes so as a few people looked over at us, I laughed and pointed at myself with thumbs up. The debauchery had later in that room was so worth it.

Pitingoul
05-10-09, 22:00
New to the forum - This is great info! I am in Kuwait on business but planning a fun based trip to Dubai or Bahrain within the next month. Dubai is looking like the place to be. The Hotel list is exactly what I needed to get started.

RTFF is your friend! An active forum is a happy forum. Had to go back nearly a month to get the list but there is was with all kinds of good feedback reports on the way. Thanks!Please inform if Burj Arab dowmtown is guest freindly. thanks

Ranger775
05-11-09, 00:56
Hi,

Thanks for the info.

I have booked this hotel from 13 to 20 June. I wonder when are the tour operators going to inform me. I hope they are not going to re-locate me after I have arrived as I would hate to be re-located to a non guest friendly hotel.

Welshboy:

Same thing happened to me. Fortunately, someone posted this info a few months ago and I confirmed with the hotel and posted the information I received (just to reinforce the utility in reading and searching the thread).

Anyway, here is the gist:

When I first heard about it I immediately contacted the hotel and they gave me the following rebooking options:

Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers, Deira
Sheraton Deira Hotel, Deira
Four Points by Sheraton Downtown, Bur Dubai
Al Sondos Suites by Le Meridien, Deira

I have not stayed at any of them but in reading the thread it appears that AL Sondos and the Dubai Creek are GF as well as the Sheraton on Mankhool road.

My advice to you is to contact the manager (I can PM you his email or I will post it on here if Jackson allows) and he will make sure your rebooking is done.

One other point, when I wa rebooked and asked if I should cancel my reservation at the Bur Dubai location he said no. They will do that as they rebook everyone.

Aimara
05-11-09, 21:52
At the risk of being repetitive...does anyone have any experience of the park hyatt dubai, by the dubai creek golf club? I am aiming to book soon and any insight appreciated

Part of me says go with the tried and tested, but not been to the park hyatt and it seems like a nice place....but that would change if it was not nice to my friend(s)

Pitingoul
05-11-09, 23:28
Is the ADRESS hotel burj arab downtown is guest freindly.

Please if have any info let me know.

Thanks

Engrahmed
05-12-09, 07:55
Any body please let me know that K-Port Inn hotel Deaira is GF?

Ranger775
05-14-09, 00:47
Hey Guys:

FYI: Das Al Sandos is advertisig 170 AED prepaid price on the Sheraton website for early July stay (that was the period I checked) and Renaissance Dubai was down to 360 for a Friday or Saturday night stay for the same period.

Kool Dude
05-14-09, 10:20
Hey Guys:

FYI: Das Al Sandos is advertisig 170 AED prepaid price on the Sheraton website for early July stay (that was the period I checked) and Renaissance Dubai was down to 360 for a Friday or Saturday night stay for the same period.Appreciate if you could provide the website address that advertised AED 170 for Dar Al Sandos Hotel. At present Asiatravel.com is quoting AED 300.

Kool Dude

Wyatt23
05-14-09, 23:41
Here is the link for Dar Al Sondos.

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/lemeridien/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1904

Rgds,

MaX

Fluxice
05-16-09, 15:35
This hotel still rocks and very GF.

1 hour only 300, all night 600.

New talent seems to come regularly although to be fair most are the usual 'regulars'.
Good for day or night !!!

Fluxice
05-16-09, 15:39
Golden Sands area.

Very GF.

Have managed to obtain 300 for all night recently.

Most hotels required original visa and passport.

Here, a copy seems to be fine and if the girl looks respectable even that is waived.

Wolfie Mike
05-19-09, 10:06
Just to confirm that Crowne Plaza on Shiekh Zayed Road is definitely GF. No problems bringing anyone in.

To avoid the walk of shame, at the hotel entrance do not go up the main escalators. Turn left past wagamama into the shopping centre. go past TGI Fridays and turn right. Through doors and use the lifts there to 3rd floor, then go round to main lifts.

Hjn 0192
05-19-09, 20:23
Just returned from a 3 day stay at the Majectic (home of the music rooms) The hotel is GF, I booked room on hotel site for 116 USD breakfast inc (but never made) Provided room is booked for 2 (No cost increase from single occ.) lady requires passport copy after 10pm, but no problems if provided or b410. Good alternative as 4 points downtown according to wgs is NOT GF, 4 points bur still closed and Ramada swimming pool closed, too hot for me to go without pool.

Big Daddy 1906
05-26-09, 06:06
I don't know if this hotel was green before, but after this I doubt it will be.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2448215/Brit-woman-shopped-for-adultery-by-husband-in-Dubai.html

Thoughts?

Mizak
05-26-09, 06:36
Dear all,

i have search this forum for london crown but found old reports, is london crown (near Automatic bakery/savoy hotel apptt, not in golden sands area) GF. anybody tried this hotel. now a days this hotel appt giving Aed 250/- per night with Breakfast and it seems good deal.

feedbacks will be appreciated.

Thanx,

M

Moroccodude
05-26-09, 08:18
Right by Spinney's. Avoid if at all possible. Last time I stayed there the bedbugs were all over. Not GF-friendly. Also very noisy, Particularly if you end up with a room on the second floor where the offices are. Avoid.

Steve Dubai
05-27-09, 05:17
Thoughts?

Tough one....A western lady being with another guy would not be seen as the obvious couple security would stop, not like the western guy with a CIS / PRC / African lady who would be an obvious target for security.

The only way to enforce this is to check each persons ID as they get into the lift and cross check with the names in the front office system - which will only infuriate the legit couples who are there.

Anyone want to stay and test it out?

Mizak
05-27-09, 07:07
i beleive there is no spinneys near by, there are 2 london crown hotel appt. 1 is in golden sands area i think opp golden sands 4 and the 2nd one is in besides khalid bin waleed, near automatic bakery/hbz/savoy hotel appt.

is this the one you are talking about.???

M

Right by Spinney's. Avoid if at all possible. Last time I stayed there the bedbugs were all over. Not GF-friendly. Also very noisy, Particularly if you end up with a room on the second floor where the offices are. Avoid.

Double Shooter
05-29-09, 14:14
Green, but "guest" fee is dh120. This can be avoided if:

1. You book the room for 2 persons.

2. The guest brings original passport or labour card.

Recently were offering 190++ for standard room; 280++ for club floor.

Apart from the guest fee, this is a good hotel with good service.

The Star Studio nightclub is ideal for mongers seeking the unusual, e.g. ladies claiming to be from Yemen. Mainly Russian and African ladies.

Fifty Fifty
05-30-09, 08:19
Dear all,

i have search this forum for london crown but found old reports, is london crown (near Automatic bakery/savoy hotel apptt, not in golden sands area) GF. anybody tried this hotel. now a days this hotel appt giving Aed 250/- per night with Breakfast and it seems good deal.

feedbacks will be appreciated.

Thanx,

M
Feedback = Cockroach Hotel, Shithole, Avoid :D

Nuff said, FF

Jsbach
05-30-09, 12:04
I have seen a number of reports referring to the Dar, but none that have pointed out that it is actually quite a pleasant place to stay, and for the price (currently Dhs 300/night) it is hard to beat.

The rooms are far better than one would expect in this price range and include a usable kitchenette. It will also be important to members of this forum to know that the beds are excellent and quite robust ;-)

The hotel is completely GF - I got to know the General Manager and on several occasions ran into him with a young lovely in tow: nothing but a knowing grin.

The only drawback is that the hotel is dry, but with the proximity of the Imperial Suites, the Ramada and the old Bank Street stand-bys this will not be an issue for most (I just stocked up on duty free on the way in).

I should also mention that the Candelight Restaurant across the street will deliver if you want a romantic dinner for two below room service prices. The restaurant doesn't look very promising - it describes itself as Continental/Indian/Chinese - but the Indian was some of the best I've had in Dubai, to my considerable surprise.

Aimara
05-31-09, 14:17
Just got back today from my Dubai trip; decided to try a different hotel this time, so was slightly nervous if it turned out to be GF or not. I stayed at the Raffles Dubai, attached to the Wafi shopping mall, had booked a dual occupancy room. The hotel is in a good location allowing quick access to Bur Dubai and Deira.

To summarise the hotel is nice, large rooms (they call them all suites) and totally GF. Their is lots of security in attendance, but go about your business with confidence and no one raises an eyebrow.

You can also park in the Wafi centre's car park and there is direct access to the hotel rooms, completely circumventing any walk through the lobby. If you park on the 2nd floor of the carpark (thats -2, its basement) then the raffles access is located aound parking bay no's G or H28. Clearly marked, there will be a security person there, flash your key at him and walk to the lifts. You summon the lift swiping your room key and then you go straight to your floor. There is also access from the 1st floor of the carpark, its around parking bays B or C8 - the lifts on this floor don't require room key swipe but you will need to have your key to get past security.

The place is highly recommended and absolutely no trouble.

Aimara
05-31-09, 16:53
Just pulling the hotel list to the front and updating / adding my recent experience:

Friendly List:

Al Qasr
Al Bustan Residence
Al Bustan Rotana
Avari
Arabian Courtyard
Arabian Park
Ascot Hotel
Astoria Hotel
Broadway Hotel
Burj Al Arab
Burjuman Rotana
Capitol
Chelsea
Crowne Plaza
Dusit Hotel
Fairmont
Hilton Dubai Creek (super friendly, non-lobby access to rooms)
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Ibis Hotel
Intercontinental Festival City (super green, side entrance)
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Jumeira Rotana
JW Marriott
Karama Hotel
Khaleej Palace
Le Merdien Faiways
Le Meridien Mina Siyahi
Le Royal Meridien Resort
Metropolitan Diera
Moscow Hotel
Panorama Hotel
Raffles (Wafi Centre), super green, no trouble at all
Ramada Continental Near airport
Ramada Hotel
Ramada Intercontinental
Rihab Rotana
Ritz Carlton
Royal Mirage Palace
Shangri-la Hotel
Sheraton 4 Points
Sheraton Deira
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach
Sofitel City Centre
Towers Rotana Hotel
Traders hotel
Westin Mina Seyahi (Jumeirah road)

Hotels to Avoid :

Al Shams Residence
Ambassador
Coral
Emirates Towers
Four Points SZR
Goldensands (3,5 and 10)
Grand Hyatt
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Imperial Suites
Jumeriah Beach Marriott
Marco Polo Hotel
Millenium Airport Hotel
Orchid
Regal Plaza
Regent Palace
Riviera
Rush Inn
Savoy Hotel
SeaShell Inn
Taj Palace

Jonathan Mizel
06-02-09, 14:33
Hey gang.

What about Kempinski hotel in the mall of emirates? Is it GF?

Jon

P. S. Hilton Creek is totally GF. No passport copies or tip needed.

Shef Pas
06-02-09, 21:16
Hey guys,

Haven't been to Dubai in 3 years and have been reading up a bit lately and been very informative.

I am going to be in Dubai for 2 days arriving Thursday night on my way to Doha. So a couple of quick questions. Any help will be greatly appriciated and if any of you needed any help in London would love to reciprocate. So the questions:

1. How do I access this site when I am Dubai? The last time I was there I couldn't aceess any adult site.

2. Am considering staying either at Crowne Plaza on sheik zayed road or the Hilton creek. Any suggestions here? Would prefer the more discreet one!

3. Does Zinc at crowne plaza have any action at all these days? What areas are the best bet for some good (8-9) CIS wg's for Thursday Friday and Saturday night?

And once again any help with the above will be greatly appriciated.

Cheers

AJ

Piper1
06-02-09, 23:34
What about Kempinski hotel in the mall of emirates? Is it GF? Not according to a pal whose company put him up there for several weeks last year.

Steve Dubai
06-03-09, 05:35
Hey guys,

1. How do I access this site when I am Dubai? The last time I was there I couldn't aceess any adult site.

3. Does Zinc at crowne plaza have any action at all these days? What areas are the best bet for some good (8-9) CIS wg's for Thursday Friday and Saturday night?

1/ You need to get your PM working - I can then send you details of how to get access.

3/ Zinc has limited action. Your best bet (IMO) for CIS action of any quantity & quality is Rockafellas (Regal Hotel) or Kubu at the Radisson SAS Creek (although this one is the other side of Dubai)

Big Daddy 1906
06-03-09, 09:28
Coming to town at the end of the month and staying at the Intercontinental Festival City. Does anyone know of any potential action in and around Festival City? Thanks.

Shef Pas
06-03-09, 19:19
1/ You need to get your PM working - I can then send you details of how to get access.

3/ Zinc has limited action. Your best bet (IMO) for CIS action of any quantity & quality is Rockafellas (Regal Hotel) or Kubu at the Radisson SAS Creek (although this one is the other side of Dubai)Thanks for the info Steve. The trouble with the PM right now is that even if i subscribe right now, it wont be activated for 24 hours and by then i will be in Dubai so wouldn't have a clue how to acceess the site or my PM's. My IT knowledge is limited to using the internet and Microsoft Office like with any consultant ;).

Any suggestions on how can i overcome the problem of viewing my PM's once in Dubai?

Will also check with my IT guy and see if he can come up with something before i leave.

I did read about some VPN accounts that i can buy of the net. Are they for real and do they actually work or another one of those internet misleading sales??

Thanks once again for the info on CIS wg's. Will definately look up both the places. Infact i am tempted to go with Hilton now as it appears to be closer to the action than the Crowne Plaza.

AJ

Lucky Fella
06-03-09, 20:28
I did read about some VPN accounts that i can buy of the net. Are they for real and do they actually work or another one of those internet misleading sales?

AJHi SP,

They do work. Guess how the guys in the region are able to access this site. There's a "freebie"out there called Hotspotshield that used to work (with lots of ads), but I had problems with it recently (not sure if Eteslut started blocking it). You can always give it a try, or one of the others that are for sale on the net.

Shef Pas
06-03-09, 21:25
Hi SP,

Hotspotshield that used to work (with lots of ads), but I had problems with it recently (not sure if Eteslut started blocking it). You can always give it a try, or one of the others that are for sale on the net.Thanks LF,

Will check out the software and if it works will post here.

Steve suggested a couple of places for good clean CIS action being Rockafellas (Regal Hotel) or Kubu at the Radisson SAS Creek. Any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated for this weekend. Particularly around Bur Dubai and Sheik Zayed Road ?

Hopefully I will figure out a way to get on to this site while I am in Dubai and post how it goes.

NetViking 2008
06-05-09, 09:27
Hallo everybody, i just come back from Dubai.

About Hyatt Regency i confirm that is still red but some girls, not all, they have an agreement with people from security.

If you go out from the Premiere, you must go out from the Galleria, enter from the main entrance and when they stop you say that you are going to the bar at the first floor, from there you can take the lift and go to the room.

This will cost 100 dhs more for the tip to the security man.

I hope that this info will be helpful for somebody!

Disappointed
06-06-09, 17:16
Still GF are :

Renaissance - great value at the moment

Dal Al Sondos - great value in general

Broadway - expensive, but popular

Zando Tan
06-06-09, 17:47
Minc Apartments JBR (Jumeriah Beach Residence), located in the Sadaf complex.

This location is a bit far from the usual hunting spots but ideal if you have people visiting who want to be close to the beach. Taxi to the Metropoliton is about 40 AED or to the traingle about 60'ish. During the day time they have a security guard in the garage level (he didnt seem that bothered though) which is where taxi's pick you up and drop you off, but at night time no one is around. Also in the day while coming back via the main entrance once after popping out for lunch with a non WG friend who was in beach wear they didnt say anything despite not staying with me.

They have various special offers at the moment as they have just launched and I managed to get a 1 bed for 420 AED / night but I believe they are offering even better rates now.

Steve Dubai
06-07-09, 10:58
Minc Apartments JBR (Jumeriah Beach Residence), located in the Sadaf complex.

There are a bunch of PRC \ Hong Kong girls offering Incall in Sadaf 6 - nothing special in looks (IMO avg 6) but still close & convenient.

PM me if you need the number - they advertise on Expatriates

Mizak
06-07-09, 16:02
Hi guys

Booked a room for 2 days dar ul sundoos by le meridian for 300/- p/night, rolla street and confirmed that this is 100% GF hotel, no hessel, no questions. Personally I like this place as I booked deluxe room and was ok for me with private parking. Met Jakie with her friend ref by our good friend WR. They are offering 360 p/night for executive room, will try next week.

More to follow.

Over and out.

M

Wilts Boy
06-10-09, 09:32
I see from the list that the Le Meridan on Airport Road is GF, however cannot find any reports about the place on this forum. Anyone any experiences of this place and although GF how easy is it to get girls in?

(They have a offer of DH297 per night presently so am tempted)

Philynan
06-11-09, 02:28
I have used the Meridian over the last few years and has always been GF, Never a problem getting a girl in just be as discreet as possible.

Unirii
06-11-09, 18:04
Been staying in Hilton Creek again recently. Prices are even reasonable (say Dirham 720 with taxes) this time of year. Completely girl friendly, there is a back entrance so you don't even have to walk past reception. Best of all though I love the rooms. Floor to ceiling windows and mirrors EVERYWHERE! 3 meters long at the counter beside the bed, yes. Covering the entire wall beside the bathtub, yes. Inside the large enough for two people shower, yes. And more, etc... What a great place to have sex if you like to watch.

Piper1
06-11-09, 21:45
Currently "Ibis Hotel Al Barsha" is 270AED including taxes and breakfast - new hotel, and it doesn't get much cheaper than that. Nice Salsa Club with live music and professional dancers in there (no WGs but only 7-8 minutes cab-ride from Rattlesnake). It's GF (but ask your babe to bring her passport copy just in case).

Not to be confused with the old Ibis Trade Center, or the brand new Ibis Emirates Mall. I ended up at Ibis Emirates Mall by mistake a week ago. The door was open, and there was a receptionist at reception, but the hotel wasn't even open yet - still getting the finishing touches by workmen. Maybe it's open by now, and they probably have cheap 'opening special' rates.
_____

Update on Kempinski: I recently posted that Kempinski Hotel Emirates Mall was not GF, based on a friend's experience months ago. Updated info is that it is now GF, but again, girl's passport or copy required.

BionicMan
06-12-09, 12:35
Been staying in Hilton Creek again recently. Prices are even reasonable (say Dirham 720 with taxes) this time of year. Completely girl friendly, there is a back entrance so you don't even have to walk past reception. Best of all though I love the rooms. Floor to ceiling windows and mirrors EVERYWHERE! 3 meters long at the counter beside the bed, yes. Covering the entire wall beside the bathtub, yes. Inside the large enough for two people shower, yes. And more, etc... What a great place to have sex if you like to watch.
Hvae you dealt personally for such a price deal?
I might need that "envirnonment and GF friendly" early november for a night. Hliton web quotes AED 2000 and above...

Jan 41
06-13-09, 01:33
Why everybody wants a+ looks and pay a 5 star price. Some girls that don't have the a+ looks will be so nice to you, give you an A+ girlfriend time, you will be better of! Just look for a warm friendly smile and some friendly talk and of you go to a good experience.

Unirii
06-13-09, 06:18
Try using expedia.com

Yes, I have gotten that price.

November prices are different thatn June prices though

Hvae you dealt personally for such a price deal?
I might need that "envirnonment and GF friendly" early november for a night. Hliton web quotes AED 2000 and above...

BionicMan
06-13-09, 16:04
Try using expedia.com

Yes, I have gotten that price.

November prices are different thatn June prices though
You are right.. I simulated a day in june and it is appr 105€, whilst in november it is well over 3 times...
SO if we want a mirror, I ask her to bring her beauty bag mirror!, LOL

Shere321
06-14-09, 07:08
well guys there a lot of new CIS stuff I have seen last night, but unfortunately I was little late.

I will try tonight again.

Cokes
06-17-09, 11:46
I see from the list that the Le Meridan on Airport Road is GF, however cannot find any reports about the place on this forum. Anyone any experiences of this place and although GF how easy is it to get girls in?

(They have a offer of DH297 per night presently so am tempted)Yes, Meridien at the airport is GF, and extremely convenient if you drop into Jules bar (primarily chinese but there are usually a couple of CIS too).

The outside area is mostly closed now for the summer which is a shame as it's very pleasant. The also club there, warehouse, is pretty lively too if you fancy your chances with a civilian :)

Wilts Boy
06-18-09, 21:46
The outside area is mostly closed now for the summer which is a shame as it's very pleasant. When you say outside, is that the gardens and pool etc, or just the outside area of the bar?

Bearmulia
06-19-09, 19:43
Hi folks,

I am back from a 2 days stay in LM Airport. I can confirm, it is GF and Jules Bar very convienient. If you take a club room, there is a small door to one of the 3 swimming pools to avoid the walk of shame. Just follow POOL/LOBBY and before reching the lobby, take the small door on the left. Keep left and follow to Mediterrenian Village. Summer time is low season in Dubai, so LM offers hot deals. Staff is very friendly, hotel inside is a lttle to much local style, but rooms are modern and comfortable. I can confirm that a small area outside is closed for renovation, but there is no problems concerrning the pool and garden areas.

Please go to reports section to get details about my girl experiences.

Double Shooter
06-20-09, 16:17
While 4 Points on Khalid bin Walid St is closed for renovation, right next door is the Rainbow Hotel. The Shooter has been informed of an incredible nightly rate of dh125 incl brekkers. But the GF status is unknown.

Can anyone confirm?

Eggspert
06-22-09, 15:28
Gentlemen,

I am new to this forum. Thank you all for the excellent reports. I am going to book myself at metropolitan hotel SK. Zaid Street. According to this forum, Rattlesnake is one of the best P4P spots in Dubai. My question I didn’t find an answer in my forum search

Can I take girl from Rattlesnake directly to my room in same Metropolitan hotel & what about walk of shame if any?

Regards

GroinStrain
06-22-09, 20:16
Just done a quick search and managed to book Ramada Bur Dubai for this coming friday for Dhs320++ This compared to maybe 500++ same time last year. This was on booking.com

Dar Al Sondos was Dhs 248++ but earlier check out time. This was on their own website.

only 96 hours until summer bachelor freedom time.

Sexus6
06-23-09, 08:12
Gentlemen,

I am new to this forum. Thank you all for the excellent reports. I am going to book myself at metropolitan hotel SK. Zaid Street. According to this forum, Rattlesnake is one of the best P4P spots in Dubai. My question I didn’t find an answer in my forum search

Can I take girl from Rattlesnake directly to my room in same Metropolitan hotel & what about walk of shame if any?

RegardsI've had no problem taking a girl from the rattlesnake directly to my room. Try to stay on the north wing and use the stairs and you'll never have to go past reception.

Sam Leo
06-23-09, 10:15
Hello Guys,

Need an options hotels with night club inside and its GF even if its charge for extra girl, such regal, york etc.!

Thanks in advance

Steve Dubai
06-23-09, 12:23
Just done a quick search and managed to book Ramada Bur Dubai for this coming friday for Dhs320++ This compared to maybe 500++ same time last year. This was on booking.com

Majestic Hotel is Dhs 305 inclusive on their website!

144 hours until mine starts!

Mizak
06-23-09, 14:44
I booked Aed 210/- p/night for 5 days recently at Hotel dar ul sundoos le merridian bur dubai. got rate from www.starwood.com but you have to book min for 3 days. walkin rates are 300/night.

M

GroinStrain
06-23-09, 15:17
Majestic Hotel is Dhs 305 inclusive on their website!

144 hours until mine starts!

Is Majestic not problematic after 10PM? If not then I could have saved 3 pints! Trouble is it's a bit further to walk from York etc.

Could anyone confirm if Ramada is OK for 2 girls to be brought back to or is it limited to one?

Piper1
06-23-09, 15:34
With these rates in the Golden Triangle, I may need to book a room soon. Got the number from a fun-attitude absolute stunning Turkish Blonde at Regal the other night. Her opening offer was surprisingly only 1,000 LT around 10pm. I was expecting her to ask for 2,000.

Wicked Roger
06-23-09, 17:41
Is Majestic not problematic after 10PM? If not then I could have saved 3 pints! Trouble is it's a bit further to walk from York etc.

Could anyone confirm if Ramada is OK for 2 girls to be brought back to or is it limited to one?
GS

It is fine as very GF....but dont ask me how I know...;)

But I know you will early to bed if you have 2 girls.....:D

Hunter105
06-24-09, 11:31
did it several times without any problem. If you are late a security guy will ask for passport copy of your lady.

You can also try to get an appartement in Metropolitan, than you are using a side entrance and than it is no problem at all.

You even can go to your room and ask your lady to follow you later, than you dont have the walk of shame.

My experience with this hotel is however 6 months old, so I am not sure anything changed.

Gentlemen,

Regards

Bumz Rush
06-25-09, 13:09
This is an up and coming area, and several girls are available in the area.

I was looking for an economic hotel in the area, and the best I found was 270 inc, apart room.

However the web site, said NO VISITORS IN ROOMS.

I checked in with my PI "wife", complete with wedding ring. The receptionist (possibly iranian! ) said it is the hotel policy not to allow GF in rooms.

Free wireless internet in all rooms, but beware NO mobile reception in the "inside" rooms, so ask for outside room.

I responded, my wife and I often have this problem presented to us. IF you are unhappy with a mixed married couple, please just say so.(LOL). And we will leave.(slight threat).

He said No problem sir.

When we went out for dinner, we stayed at the desk, and chatted, ensuring they saw the ring.

ROSE GARDEN Al BASHA RED RED RED.

But are there any reports re the other many hotels and apart hotels that are opening by the MoE in Al Barsha 1.

Bumz

Sharq
06-28-09, 11:20
All,

Has anyone stayed at the Address Downtown Burj in the recent past? if so, could you please let me know if they allow girls in through the door or not?

Another thing, how far is the rattlesnake and regal from Address Downtown Burj ?

regards,

Sharq

Guy Flash
06-29-09, 08:48
Any body please let me know that K-Port Inn hotel Deaira is GF?Definitely not when I stayed there. They have security on the 1st floor so when you get in the lift reception immediately warn security who stop the lift you are in and take you back down to ground floor and you will not get to your room.

Luckily and thankfully for me the Girl( Taiwanese) I picked up in Kubu took me to her apartment.

Lostwodpun
07-01-09, 19:33
Not GF friendly, most the time anyway. I've stayed there quite a bit since it was close to the office and my GF. No problem with her coming up a few days then the next is was no way. Think the Indians working the counter didnt like me taking an Indian girl up. I did the yeah whatever and went up any way. The bar and resturant on the roof is a nice place to chill but no action at all.

Now she is the EX and it's game on, back in Dubai in a couple of weeks.

Member #3055
07-03-09, 08:56
The Hilton Creek is still absolute GF. 2 main benefits:

Super rooms (book the rooms with creek view) incl jacuzzi and a back entrance.

Cokes
07-07-09, 07:58
All,

Has anyone stayed at the Address Downtown Burj in the recent past? if so, could you please let me know if they allow girls in through the door or not?

Another thing, how far is the rattlesnake and regal from Address Downtown Burj ?

regards,

SharqAddress is GF - no problems. It's about a 10 min cab ride from both Rattler and the Golden Triangle (ie. Seaview, York, Regal etc.)

Cokes
07-07-09, 08:26
When you say outside, is that the gardens and pool etc, or just the outside area of the bar?I just meant the area immediately outside the bars - don't know about pools etc but would assume they are still open, pool chilled etc.

Res Tuck
07-08-09, 14:19
Anybody any news about Atlantis?

Just pulling the hotel list to the front and updating / adding my recent experience:

Friendly List:

Al Qasr
Al Bustan Residence
Al Bustan Rotana
Avari
Arabian Courtyard
Arabian Park
Ascot Hotel
Astoria Hotel
Broadway Hotel
Burj Al Arab
Burjuman Rotana
Capitol
Chelsea
Crowne Plaza
Dusit Hotel
Fairmont
Hilton Dubai Creek (super friendly, non-lobby access to rooms)
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Ibis Hotel
Intercontinental Festival City (super green, side entrance)
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Jumeira Rotana
JW Marriott
Karama Hotel
Khaleej Palace
Le Merdien Faiways
Le Meridien Mina Siyahi
Le Royal Meridien Resort
Metropolitan Diera
Moscow Hotel
Panorama Hotel
Raffles (Wafi Centre), super green, no trouble at all
Ramada Continental Near airport
Ramada Hotel
Ramada Intercontinental
Rihab Rotana
Ritz Carlton
Royal Mirage Palace
Shangri-la Hotel
Sheraton 4 Points
Sheraton Deira
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach
Sofitel City Centre
Towers Rotana Hotel
Traders hotel
Westin Mina Seyahi (Jumeirah road)

Hotels to Avoid :

Al Shams Residence
Ambassador
Coral
Emirates Towers
Four Points SZR
Goldensands (3,5 and 10)
Grand Hyatt
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Imperial Suites
Jumeriah Beach Marriott
Marco Polo Hotel
Millenium Airport Hotel
Orchid
Regal Plaza
Regent Palace
Riviera
Rush Inn
Savoy Hotel
SeaShell Inn
Taj Palace

Hihi Ster
07-16-09, 21:42
Hey guys, I might be returning to the UAE, but the thing is that I need to find accommodation for the month of August before my company is putting me up.

So basically I need to find something as cheap (as in ultra cheap) as possible, you guys have any ideas? Sublet are fine, even preferred.

Piper1
07-16-09, 22:11
Hey guys, I might be returning to the UAE, but the thing is that I need to find accommodation for the month of August before my company is putting me up.

So basically I need to find something as cheap (as in ultra cheap) as possible, you guys have any ideas? Sublet are fine, even preferred.Go to http://www.expatriates.com

Many sublets, rooms to rent etc.

Bumz Rush
07-17-09, 13:37
Flora Diera City Centre.

Add to green CITY SEASON SUITES entrance via car park directly to rooms, sometimes stops on reception level, but lift contetns not visible from desk, only CCTV, not certain about the CITY SEASONS HOTEL.

IAintSpecial
07-18-09, 14:11

So basically I need to find something as cheap (as in ultra cheap) as possible, you guys have any ideas? Sublet are fine, even preferred.www.dubizzle.com

is probably your best bet to find short term accomadation. Much better than expatriates. I know that the grandeour hotel al barsha (behind mall of emirates) is doing 20nights for 3,000aed perfect for people on a budget. Clean place pool etc. A friend of mine staying there at the moment.

1Ball
07-24-09, 18:29
Gents, I land at midnight, and take off again 9.00 am.
I need a bed next to the runway. Meridien is quoting 1200 AED ,which is a bit steep for just 6 hours.

Anybody have any thoughts for 400-500 per night, 5 minutes from the airport?

TIA.

1ball

Piper1
07-24-09, 19:04
Anybody have any thoughts for 400-500 per night, 5 minutes from the airport?You're welcome to stay at Piper's Lodge as usual, but I can understand you prefer not to have to share a bed with my maid again. She never lets me sleep either, the greedy girl.

Most of these budget hotels will be around 300aed/night, but quality may be dodgy for an old man like you.
http://www.dubaicityguide.com/tourism/budget.asp?pagenum=1

Holiday Inn express is another option - should be less than 500, and max 15 minutes from the airport.

Wicked Roger
07-25-09, 05:42
You're welcome to stay at Piper's Lodge as usual, but I can understand you prefer not to have to share a bed with my maid again. She never lets me sleep either, the greedy girl.

Most of these budget hotels will be around 300aed/night, but quality may be dodgy for an old man like you.
http://www.dubaicityguide.com/tourism/budget.asp?pagenum=1

Holiday Inn express is another option - should be less than 500, and max 15 minutes from the airport.

I always thought it was you who was the greedy one Piper.....and in case she says no, 1Ball does not want to share a bed with you.....

1Ball. Last week in the Gulf News the Holiday Inn Express hotels were advertising AED 199 per night. Think there is one Deira side so should be close(ish) to the airport.

Basic but clean ..... somehow that phrase does not remind me of Piper :D

Enjoy

ChimeraAlpha
07-28-09, 18:56
Hello Guys
LeMeridian Dar al Sandos, Rolla St, Bur Dubai - SPG member rate AED 206 net if you book 3 nights or more AED 176 + Tax)

All the best.

Sylvan

Nice Guy 99
07-29-09, 01:27
Looks like I might get stuck in Dubai from this afternoon until tomorrow morning due to flight schedule disruptions. Any suggestions on hotel with easy access to airport and PRC talent?

This is very short notice and unexpected ... I'll also RTFF ...

Bansee
07-30-09, 21:03
Hi guys,

Need advice from those in the know. Visiting Dubai for first time next week. I need a hotel which will allow a gf to stay for a few days in room with me and not ask any questions. She will be with me from check in to check out and she works in Dubai. Don't want to fall foul of the law out there.

Any advice would be a real help

Wilts Boy
07-31-09, 14:39
Hi guys,

Need advice from those in the know. Visiting Dubai for first time next week. I need a hotel which will allow a gf to stay for a few days in room with me and not ask any questions. She will be with me from check in to check out and she works in Dubai. Don't want to fall foul of the law out there.

Any advice would be a real helpDepends on the quality of hotel you want, however cannot go wrong with either Majestic, Jumeira Rotana, Sheraton 4 Points (can anyone confirm it has re-opened) or if you want somewhere near the airport stayed in Novotel Deira City a few nights ago, with no issues at all. Have fun

ChimeraAlpha
07-31-09, 15:35
Bansee,

You have not specified what your budget is.

But best would be to scroll dow a few entries, you can see the GF Hotel list there.

As a rule most of the 5* hotels would be more than enough for your stated objective.

If the girl is going to be with you from check in till checkout there would not be any problem at all. She and you can give your passport/id at reception at check in time then its all legal and hunky dory

Suggest you don't land up in Sharjah area though.

All the best

Siddarth

Bansee
08-03-09, 13:22
Depends on the quality of hotel you want, however cannot go wrong with either Majestic, Jumeira Rotana, Sheraton 4 Points (can anyone confirm it has re-opened) or if you want somewhere near the airport stayed in Novotel Deira City a few nights ago, with no issues at all. Have funThanks for the info guys. Sorry I didn't mention budget as trouble free is more important than cost! Ended up that I'm booking into majestic next week and hope it will all go smooth! Anyone any advice or concerns I should be mindful of?

Thanks again

Dubai Sleuth
08-07-09, 18:54
Checking what's available for a night or two, I hit a link to the Rose Garden Hotel Apartment, behind Burjuman. At Dh220 it sounded tempting but the first paragraph of the hotel description read:

"Please note that Couples who are to check-in at the hotel is required to present a copy of Marriage Certificate."

So I guess it's on the red list for its mangled English apart from anything else.

Bumz Rush
08-08-09, 06:31
I posted a warning on this site after it opened.

I stayed there with my PI GF.

I checked in early, and presented both Passports, different names.

The receptionist was not too happy, but when pointed out that old brits marry young PI, that if he had a problem, we would go elsewhere.

We stayed two nights, and where totally open, asking their advice re restaurants etc.

BUT would never stay again, as the Taliban beards were intimidating.

Bumz

Dubai Sleuth
08-10-09, 17:46
Confirm it's friendly. Booked a double through Asia Travels for Dh260. When I checked in I was asked about the other occupant and said she would be arriving later. "No problem, but we will need ID". Handed over the ID later with no delay.

Rate included breakfast but had other priorities.

Wilts Boy
08-16-09, 09:27
Have just come back from another 4 day trip to Dubai and managed to get a great deal at the above hotel. Booked through Lastminute.com and cost Dh520 per night (inc tax) which also included breakfast.... a bargain.

Hotel is very girl friendly and nobody bats an eyelid even if you turn-up an 2am with a girl as they just assume you are going to one of the clubs at the rear of the hotel. You even have the opportunity if you are a guest to not even having to walk through reception (although to be honest that's no a problem either).

Besides being extremely GF, you also get use of the hotels private beach and pools to relax at during the day, whilst you contemplate your next plan of action for the forthcoming night.

Presently the hotel is full of Russian holidaymakers, and there were a number of single russian girls (don't believe they were there for work though!), so if you fancy your chances, worth a shot also. Not sure if this is the case all-year around.

To sum up, great hotel with great facilities, not too far from the main locations of action, very GF, and if you can get for a decent price on internet, go for it !!.

Reefski
08-16-09, 13:41
I had heard from some of the vets on the Dubai board that Rotana hotels were all GF. Last month I was down there numerous times and stayed at the Villa Rotana, the Al Bustan Rotana and the Al Marooj Rotana. No one ever blinked an eye as I walked in with any girls (African, Asian or CIS). PI receptionist at the Villa Rotana actually smiled warmly and greeted us like I was walking in with wife and kids.

From the aspect of hotel sevice, I'd highly recommend all 3 of them.

Reef.

Reefski
08-16-09, 14:11
I just wrote about my recent stays at the Rotana chain and was going to add some about the Park Hyatt as well. I stayed there one night about a month ago after a CIS WG said it was 100% girl freindly. (from her recent experience) I've stayed at the Grand Hyatt and the Hyatt Regency in Dubai and had some problems a few years back but never stayed at the Park Hyatt so decided to try it.

First I called the hotel and asked about the guest policy. I have no hesitation about asking the resevervations clerks very direct questions on the subject. I tell them my intentions up front so there isn't any arguement at midnight in the hotel lobby. They said they would need a copy of the my guests passport and there would be no extra charges. They were true to their word; they took a copy of her passport and they were all very polite and professional.

I'd go back except I now prefer to stay at the Rotana chain, especially if I'm paying the bill and not my company.

Reef

Peterko
08-25-09, 17:02
I will have in September a stopover at the Dubai airport for one night. As I do not want to spend a lot of money for hotel and taxi I would like to know if anyone knows a budget hotel with free airport shuttle in Dubai.

Thanks

Member #1071
08-26-09, 09:28
I will have in September a stopover at the Dubai airport for one night. As I do not want to spend a lot of money for hotel and taxi I would like to know if anyone knows a budget hotel with free airport shuttle in Dubai.

Thanks
Many hotels have good rates now, you can check asiatravel website.

Xyz Abcd2008
08-26-09, 11:04

ThanksDubai Nova Hotel

Persian Fellow
09-04-09, 13:46
Hotel Update
Hyatt Regency is green again. I have checked it personally.
Girls need their original passports and reception registers them to your room.
Although not completely hassle free yet a great progress.
Unfortunately not all of the girls (especially Russians) have their original passport with them.

Tatajobba
09-07-09, 13:40
Found this nice hotel near Burjuman. Thinking to book and have a nice time with my PRC girl friend.

Anyone stay this hotel before? Is this hotel green for GF?

Sorry for asking question rather than contributing, this the 1st time I looking for hotel.

Poonhound69
09-08-09, 05:33
Found this nice hotel near Burjuman. Thinking to book and have a nice time with my PRC girl friend.

Sorry for asking question rather than contributing, this the 1st time I looking for hotel.

i think it was referred to as a roach motel. Avoid.

search the forum

Mjolnir 213
09-08-09, 06:40

This is not a hotel. Furnished apartments.

Would advise you to go check the rooms out first before booking.

WB

Souls Rebellious
09-08-09, 07:07
Please guide me about London 2 Crown Hotel Apartments, is this hotel GF? Is it recommended for me to stay if I need some action? I did not find the name of this hotel in any of the list.

Sharq
09-08-09, 18:24
I did RTFF, and found some pretty conflicting reports onthe 4 points sheraton (bur dubai) and the sheraton diera. are these 2 hotels green status or not?????

Mikito
09-08-09, 22:09
I did RTFF, and found some pretty conflicting reports onthe 4 points sheraton (bur dubai) and the sheraton diera. are these 2 hotels green status or not?????I did try the one at Bur Dubai was a bit of a hassle, security wanted original passport and wont accept copy. Then when we (CIS WG)brought the original passport the receptionist started checking every page to find the entry stamp all while being extremely unpleasant and in front of a full lobby. So you may consider it green but very pale green.

Khun Larry
09-09-09, 06:17
Any 1000 baht ($30) hotels in Dubai

any 500 baht ho

Mjolnir 213
09-09-09, 06:50
Any 1000 baht ($30) hotels in Dubai

any 500 baht ho

no.

But you CAN get a bed space with 20 other filipinos for that much.

Khun Larry
09-09-09, 08:22
ok Thanks, was thinking on stopping on the way from NYC to BKK but don't want to break the bank before the 3 month trip begins

Sharq
09-13-09, 18:56
I was about to book a room for later this week, so called the following hotels - (Majestic, Jumeira Rotana, 4 points Bur Dubai and Ramada) and the receptions at all 4 claim that while they are fine with "guests", they still need the guest to show them their original passports as its Ramadan??? How true is this?? apparently most girls carry just their photocopies of thier passports, so does that mean they wont be let in?

any suggestions from someone who has been recently?

Regards,

Sharq

Persian Fellow
09-13-09, 19:19
I was about to book a room for later this week, so called the following hotels - (Majestic, Jumeira Rotana, 4 points Bur Dubai and Ramada) and the receptions at all 4 claim that while they are fine with "guests", they still need the guest to show them their original passports as its Ramadan??? How true is this?? apparently most girls carry just their photocopies of thier passports, so does that mean they wont be let in?

any suggestions from someone who has been recently?

Regards,

Sharq

Last week a Russian girl told me that Capitol accepts copy of passport.

Rajmalhothraaa
09-14-09, 12:58
Dear all,

Is Ascot Hotel bur Dubai hotel GF and green?

Any problems?

Chardonnay
09-22-09, 17:20
Hi folks,

I'm heading to Dubai for a business trip for 5 days at the end of October and would appreciate some help. I'm thinking about the 4 Points Sheik Zayed OR the Majestic Tower Hotel. Which one is the better alternative? Both hotels cost almost the same.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Chardonnay

Mjolnir 213
09-22-09, 21:29
Hi folks,

I'm heading to Dubai for a business trip for 5 days at the end of October and would appreciate some help. I'm thinking about the 4 Points Sheik Zayed OR the Majestic Tower Hotel. Which one is the better alternative? Both hotels cost almost the same.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Chardonnay

Majestic.
Newer, better rooms and more GF.

WB

MaximusBibicus
09-23-09, 01:23
Majestic.

Newer, better rooms and more GF.

WBHmmm. Now I'm tempted for Majestic yet again.

Haha, so many choices soo little time.

Steve Dubai
09-23-09, 07:40
Hi folks,

Check out Ramada Bur Dubai. I've stayed at both Ramada and Majestic and IMHO rooms slightly better quality at Ramada (i.e carpeted floor as opposed to marble / wood - great for alternative shagging positions instead of a cold floor!!). Both are equally GF.

The standard room at Majestic is rather small - price per sqft is better value for money at Ramada. You need to get the Executive room to be on par of size with Ramada.

The spacious shower in the executive room of majestic is spot on to have your tart with you!!

You need to balance up what your looking for in a room

Dxb Rocks
09-23-09, 16:44
Regarding Sheraton burdubai, I have satyed there in the past and passport copies were fine. My question is .. If I book a executive room for one person (as it has to be through my company) will they charge me extra for my evening visitors? As i gather from the forum, Ramada does check if you have booked as a single or double. Also has anyone checked out newly renovated rooms at 4pt so far? I can make out a very strategically placed mirror on the wall opposite the bed in pics on some of the hotel websites and that looks tempting.

Studley
09-24-09, 03:39
do you folks now if Tamani Suites in the Marina is GF?

My company is putting me up there in a couple of weeks.

Did RTFF and search, but couldn't find it in hotel info.

MaximusBibicus
09-24-09, 23:57
Alrighty,

Metropolitan booked for few nights stay in Dubai, will see if I will be able to take a WG or a non WG from rattlesnake to my room with no issues.

I did RTFF :D

Thanks everyone for your input.

Dxb Rocks
09-25-09, 18:36
Regarding Sheraton burdubai, I have satyed there in the past and passport copies were fine. My question is .. If I book a executive room for one person (as it has to be through my company) will they charge me extra for my evening visitors? As i gather from the forum, Ramada does check if you have booked as a single or double. Also has anyone checked out newly renovated rooms at 4pt so far? I can make out a very strategically placed mirror on the wall opposite the bed in pics on some of the hotel websites and that looks tempting.
Called up both Ramada and 4 pt bank street about the guest policies. Was informed that they wanted original passports for ANY visitors..."as the Dubai policy has changed". Sheraton confirmed that renovations are over and would accept the photocopies but these have to be coloured ones...WTF. Steve..if ur Reading this.. help please :-(. Was looking for a decent green place around Golden triangle. Shall I start focussing on the other side of creek? May be radisson or Hilton creek?

Barcrawler
09-26-09, 09:34
Called up both Ramada and 4 pt bank street about the guest policies. Was informed that they wanted original passports for ANY visitors..."as the Dubai policy has changed". Sheraton confirmed that renovations are over and would accept the photocopies but these have to be coloured ones...WTF. It would be reasonable to assume that Hotels would only quote the true legal position on the phone, even if implementation is more lax. It could be LE calling.

Aimara
09-26-09, 11:25
If you call them you get quoted the legal form; try it, call Hilton Dubai Creek, Raffles, InterCon festival city, Fairmont etc etc , and they will tell you the same on the phone, the reality is entirely different

Called up both Ramada and 4 pt bank street about the guest policies. Was informed that they wanted original passports for ANY visitors..."as the Dubai policy has changed". Sheraton confirmed that renovations are over and would accept the photocopies but these have to be coloured ones...WTF. Steve..if ur Reading this.. help please :-(. Was looking for a decent green place around Golden triangle. Shall I start focussing on the other side of creek? May be radisson or Hilton creek?

Dxb Rocks
09-26-09, 11:50
If you call them you get quoted the legal form; try it, call Hilton Dubai Creek, Raffles, InterCon festival city, Fairmont etc etc , and they will tell you the same on the phone, the reality is entirely differentThe thought did cross my mind as well. After all they have no idea who is at the other end of the line. But the posts of Mikito and Sharq on the previous page raised serious doubts about the current status of these hotels and was therefore seeking some sort of assurance. But I guess and hope that you are right.

Thanks for the prompt replies guys.

Neufie
09-26-09, 13:36
Stayed last night as problems with AC's at the house, or that was the excuse!

New rooms are nice enough, B/W copy was fine and as usual, no hassles. The girl on the other hand was a PI contact passed on to me. She is only in Dubai 2 weeks and it took a fair share of the mini bar before she loosened up.

420 dhs, all in
mini bar about the same

Steve Dubai
09-27-09, 06:20
It would be reasonable to assume that Hotels would only quote the true legal position on the phone, even if implementation is more lax. It could be LE calling.

This is true.

In reality, the hotels have to scan the passport through a scanner directly into the LE database. As to whether they are scanning a copy or original would not get noticed. The receptionist does not really care as long as the job has been done.

Of course you'll be able to tell the difference if you look at the scanned file, but do you really think there are hundreds of LE reviewing every day the scanned files sent by all the hotels and apartments?

LE are reactive, not proactive in such subjects, and would only go into reviewing if a serious incident arose.

Pitingoul
09-28-09, 04:44
Call HYATT REGENCY yesterday,and they say they have remove the (guest not allow policy) and its GREEN again.

I book hyatt for my trip.

So guys have fun,and follow as no need to worry for the nice hotel with the nice club.Enjoy

Chardonnay
09-30-09, 23:51
Thanks for your help, I booked an deluxe room instead of a standard room at the majestic, hope that helps.

Are they really guest friendly? Do guests have to show their passports at the majestic?

NetViking 2008
10-02-09, 16:32
Call HYATT REGENCY yesterday,and they say they have remove the (guest not allow policy) and its GREEN again.

I book hyatt for my trip.

So guys have fun,and follow as no need to worry for the nice hotel with the nice club.EnjoyI must book for my trip in November, please after your trip confim us if Hyatt is really back to green, it would be a great news!

Pitingoul
10-02-09, 23:09
I must book for my trip in November, please after your trip confim us if Hyatt is really back to green, it would be a great news!Of course. I also make sure before I book a hotel. As o like to enjoy day and night.

Anyway will give feedback.

Rajmalhothraaa
10-05-09, 17:23
Hi all

Read many reports about majestic hotel tower mankhool road bur Dubai being gf. I can see music room is in the same hotel.

I am planning to book double room here for 4 nights.

Still I wanna reconfirm whether this is the same majestic hotel being discussed in this forum

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Wilts Boy
10-05-09, 22:27
Hi all

Read many reports about majestic hotel tower mankhool road bur Dubai being gf. I can see music room is in the same hotel.

I am planning to book double room here for 4 nights.

Still I wanna reconfirm whether this is the same majestic hotel being discussed in this forum

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Yes, its the same place Music Room is part of the hotel on Mankool and can confirm after a couple of recent visits it is very GF

Chardonnay
10-06-09, 00:23
Yes, its the same place Music Room is part of the hotel on Mankool and can confirm after a couple of recent visits it is very GFWhat is going on in the Music Room.

I've heard that last year there was a Philipina band playing there?

Are there some freelancers hanging around?

Rajmalhothraaa
10-06-09, 07:00
Yes, its the same place Music Room is part of the hotel on Mankool and can confirm after a couple of recent visits it is very GFThank you wilts boy for your help.

Any idea about arabian dream hotel apartments in bur Dubai? Can see some good rates for it online.

Mjolnir 213
10-06-09, 10:29
What is going on in the Music Room.

I've heard that last year there was a Philipina band playing there?

Are there some freelancers hanging around?

I was there last night with a friend.
Same band as before. Rock Spiders. They are ok.

Not the best place for ladies though. Still, there are WG's there and you can spot them easily enough. A bit better on weekends than on weekdays.

WB

Wilts Boy
10-06-09, 11:39
Any idea about arabian dream hotel apartments in bur Dubai? Can see some good rates for it online.

Have to admit I had had noticed this place also, and from the pictures does not look too bad. However have been unable to find any reviews on it, so if anyone does know anything would be interested also.

Psy Read
10-06-09, 14:46
I was there last night with a friend.
Same band as before. Rock Spiders. They are ok.

Not the best place for ladies though. Still, there are WG's there and you can spot them easily enough. A bit better on weekends than on weekdays.
WB
I guess I missed you. I was there too last night :)

Rajmalhothraaa
10-06-09, 15:16
Have to admit I had had noticed this place also, and from the pictures does not look too bad. However have been unable to find any reviews on it, so if anyone does know anything would be interested also.I tried contacting both Majestic and Arabian Dream apartment.

Their response

Arabian Dreams: "Regarding visitors, only family members allowed, holding valid ID
Other visitors strictly not allowed"

Majestic: "Guest coming for few hrs before 22:00 hrs in hotel is free of charge and after 22:00 it is on chargeable basis at the rate AED 150 per night."

Steve Dubai
10-07-09, 05:28
Majestic: "Guest coming for few hrs before 22:00 hrs in hotel is free of charge and after 22:00 it is on chargeable basis at the rate AED 150 per night."

Book double occupancy when you check-in and you avoid the daily charge.

If they ask you at check-in for the passport copy of your companion, just say she will be arriving later and you will give it then.

You will still have to give a copy of each girls passport as you bring them in.

Dxb Rocks
10-07-09, 10:00
I tried contacting both Majestic and Arabian Dream apartment.

Their response

Arabian Dreams: "Regarding visitors, only family members allowed, holding valid ID
Other visitors strictly not allowed"

Hi Raj As was pointed out by Steve what you are told on the phone might not be the case in reality. L I couldn't help but notice that you haven't even considered the much favoured 4 pt on bank street. The new rooms are much better than majestic I guess and no issues with having to pay a surcharge for your varied guests. It may well be a tad more expensive than majestic though. Would be waiting for your FR.

Rajmalhothraaa
10-07-09, 15:13

If they ask you at check-in for the passport copy of your companion, just say she will be arriving later and you will give it then.

You will still have to give a copy of each girls passport as you bring them in.Thank you steve for your valubale advice.

Am still wiating for any previous experience regarding arabian dream apartments.

Thank you all.

Engrahmed
10-09-09, 05:09
Can any body tell me if the Hotel K Port on Rigga Street allows guests or not.I stayed at K-Port Inn hotel on May 09 but they only allow the WG with origional passport and you need to find some girl with origional passport. One mopre thing there is massage services in the hotel nd u can negiotiate with these girls to have Blow job and fuck.

Combo
10-09-09, 05:36
I'll be in Dubai in November for the first time. I'm deciding between the Dar al Sondos Le Meridien, the 4 pts Sheridan Bur Dubai, and the Jumeira Rotana.
Any comments on these hotels? They all appear to be GF and well-located. Is the construction done on the 4 pts? I don't want to be in a place that is too noisy.

Thanks. Looking forward to my visit. If anyone is there around Nov. 8-13, I'd love to get together for a drink and some hunting.

Aynak
10-09-09, 07:09
I will be visiting Dubai for a few days, and will stay at Atlantis, The Palm(it is not my choice, we are going there as a group of people). Any information will be appreciated about the hotel's policy for WGs.

Thanks in advance.

Aynak

Steamer33
10-09-09, 13:24
Reported previously as red but policy seems to be easing, slightly, now but still a long way from green.

I am informed by a member of staff that original passport with visa needed for your room "guest", not a copy, which can be difficult for some WGs. And it seems only people who stay there regularly will be allowed the luxury of a room guest.

Still better off to stay at 4points Bank Street for golden triangle area, which has always been very green, and has had a bit of refurbishment recently too.
4points Shk Zayed Road still very red.

Be careful out there
Steamer33

NetViking 2008
10-09-09, 15:40
Hi, I'll come to Dubai 14th to 18th November.

In the past I was regular in Hyatt Regency but in the last year due to new rules in Hyatt I went to Radisson Deira, is very nice with his kubu bar, but nothing to do with Premiere in my opinion.

Any update about hyatt? I read that now you can pick up a lady if she have origuinal passport, but it is very difficult!

And any suggestion ragarding other hotels with club inside as Hyatt or Radisson? I thanks in advance far any reply, if somebody is in Dubai in mid Nove will be a pleasure drink something together and go out for some hunting!

Wicked Roger
10-09-09, 19:37
I'll be in Dubai in November for the first time. I'm deciding between the Dar al Sondos Le Meridien, the 4 pts Sheridan Bur Dubai, and the Jumeira Rotana.
Any comments on these hotels? They all appear to be GF and well-located. Is the construction done on the 4 pts? I don't want to be in a place that is too noisy.

Thanks. Looking forward to my visit. If anyone is there around Nov. 8-13, I'd love to get together for a drink and some hunting.

All GF, 4 Ponts Bur Duabi is closest for the Golden Triangle but I like the Jumeria Rotana, stayed there at times when I want a weekend in Dubai away from the capital, nice prices, and if you get an Executive Room - very nicely appointed (and last time I was there a nice big full length mirror :))

Pitingoul
10-11-09, 09:12
Hi,guys

As i promise will give exact info about Hyatt Regency .( HYATT REGENCY IS GREEN AGAIN)

Ok was there last week for 4 night and was not hassle, Just the girl needs there Original passport to be scan.

But be careful if you book a single room and you bring a girl ,they will upgrade your room to double room and you will have to pay the additional which is about 10% more,,come around 149 dirham,,but if you book a double room you have nothing to pay.

Have seen another guys with 2 ladies filling the upgrade sheet, but dont ask if they charge him upgrade for triple room.

Anyway with or without a little payment HYATT REGENCY IS GREEN
and lot of new beautiful lady in Premier Disco from 1000 to 1500 Dirhams
Note also if u take a lady you cannot pass througth the Galleria to the hotel. you will have to go out the disco entrance and to get in the hotel by the main Entrance.

Enjoy

Rajmalhothraaa
10-11-09, 15:14
Panoroma burdubai is seen as green in this forum with no restrictions in taking guest to your room.

However does anyone have any recent experienence in the place?

Deon123
10-12-09, 12:09
Panoroma burdubai is seen as green in this forum with no restrictions in taking guest to your room.

However does anyone have any recent experienence in the place?
Hello Raj,
Yes, this is Green. I stayed there for 3 nights during the recent Eid holidays. Make sure that you book double occupancy,or you will have to pay extra AED 75 every time you take a girl to the room.
Deon123

Neil 1
10-12-09, 22:38
Hi,

Has anyone got any up to date info re whether it is Guest Friendly-Green?

When I contacted the hotel I was informed that only original passports not copies accepted for guests before 12 am,and none allowed after midnight,Which will be difficult,as very few carry original passports.

I have stayed in Broadway in the past,but Moscow hotel is sl better according to reports,but is it equally guest friendly as Broadway hotel? Thanks.

Fiend Devil
10-13-09, 20:19
Hi guys.

I have a trip to Dubai next week for business.

I've been looking at hotels and will take either Sheraton Jumeirah Beach or Sheraton Deira City. Both hotels have been listed as green here before.

Last time I was in Dubai hotels were still very expensive, the rate was 200euro a night for sheraton 4 points on bank street (near York). I wasn't so impressed with that hotel that time although I heard it had a renovation. The rooms were quite old style. There was however absolutely no problem bringing girls back and of course walkable from York and Ramada (?).

Jumeirah looks a little bit far on the map, its more expensive (about 180 a night now) . Everyone is telling me to stay here but I don't want to be too far away from the girls in the Golden Traingle. Is it long a taxi to York for example. Deira City is closer but I've been told its not in such a good area.

Anybody can offer some advice. Is being close to the action worth the sacrifice of a nicer hotel ???

Thanks for any info

Wilts Boy
10-13-09, 21:20
Hi,

Has anyone got any up to date info re whether it is Guest Friendly-Green?

When I contacted the hotel I was informed that only original passports not copies accepted for guests before 12 am,and none allowed after midnight,Which will be difficult,as very few carry original passports.

I have stayed in Broadway in the past,but Moscow hotel is sl better according to reports,but is it equally guest friendly as Broadway hotel? Thanks.

That is the official line, but in reality it is very GF, to the extent that if you do meet a girl in the Red Square club you can just go upto reception and book a room there and then (will have to pay full night rate though). The girls also like this as it gives them the additional security of being able to call upon the resident bouncers if any clients get nasty.
Red Square is usually full of Uzbeks (with varying standards), however try to look out for a tall slim Turkish girl (probably 5'10) with blonde curly hair called Aiyda, can recommend her 100%. Enjoy :-)

Steve Dubai
10-14-09, 06:06
Hi guys.
Jumeirah looks a little bit far on the map, its more expensive (about 180 a night now) . Everyone is telling me to stay here but I don't want to be too far away from the girls in the Golden Traingle. Is it long a taxi to York for example. Deira City is closer but I've been told its not in such a good area.

Jumeirah Beach will be more expensive as the Beach is the selling point. Taxi ride will be about Dhs 50 one-way - time of journey depends on traffic / time of day. An easy run you should do it in approx 25 mns. If you hit traffic (rush hour or accident) could take you 45 mins.

Sheraton Deira is more like a 3* compared to Jumeriah Hotels in terms of luxury.

Hard to know what to reccommend as largely depends on your budget and what style of hotel you prefer to be "seen" to be staying at on business - also sounds like your being pushed to a Sheraton / Starwood hotel.

Meridien Hotels are part of the Starwood group - so you could consider those (Meridien Dar Al Sandos Suites)

IMHO Ramada Bur Dubai and Majestic Bur Dubai are respectful 4* hotels to be seen to be staying at on business, and both GF. Have not tried the Sheraton 4 pts on bank street since renovation.

Cunt Slicker
10-14-09, 08:57
Dear Aynak,

It took a while to reply to you as I was in Atlantis itself over the weekend.! The place is a real city with so many things happening all over.

The best pick up places are Sanctuary Night club and the Nobu Bar. Both places are open till late. In fact you will see lots of WGs coming in from 8 in the evening. If you are near the lobby you will easily pick them up as they will be mostly single and come by Taxi.

The check-in requires some form of an ID. I used my Driving license so there is no need of the passport. Since I already had somebody with me so we both checked in together. After that the whole stay was hassle free and complete tour of the whole place. The beachside pools close by sunset nowadays they have set the time as 1930 hrs in the evening.

But the place is crawling with people (tourists and WGs alike) and I took a few slaps for chasing eye candy from my partner. Worth the stay and the hotel staff really make you feel at home.

Worth the money and mileage in my opinion but each to his own.

Happy hunting

CS

I will be visiting Dubai for a few days, and will stay at Atlantis, The Palm(it is not my choice, we are going there as a group of people). Any information will be appreciated about the hotel's policy for WGs.

Thanks in advance.

Aynak

Cunt Slicker
10-14-09, 15:55
Dear Aynak,

It took a while to reply to you as I was in Atlantis itself over the weekend. The place is a real city with so many things happening all over.

The best pick up places are Sanctuary Night club and the Nobu Bar. Both places are open till late. In fact you will see lots of WGs coming in from 8 in the evening. If you are near the lobby you will easily pick them up as they will be mostly single and come by Taxi.

The check-in requires some form of an ID. I used my Driving license so there is no need of the passport. Since I already had somebody with me so we both checked in together. After that the whole stay was hassle free and complete tour of the whole place. The beachside pools close by sunset nowadays they have set the time as 1930 hrs in the evening.

But the place is crawling with people (tourists and WGs alike) and I took a few slaps for chasing eye candy from my partner. Worth the stay and the hotel staff really make you feel at home.

Happy hunting

CS

Thanks in advance.

Aynak

Fiend Devil
10-14-09, 23:02
also sounds like your being pushed to a Sheraton / Starwood hotel.
Meridien Hotels are part of the Starwood group - so you could consider those (Meridien Dar Al Sandos Suites)
IMHO Ramada Bur Dubai and Majestic Bur Dubai are respectful 4* hotels to be seen to be staying at on business, and both GF. Have not tried the Sheraton 4 pts on bank street since renovation.

Thanks Steve, Your posts are full of good info as always. I'm pushing myself onto Sheraton as I am a platinum member and want the points for a mongering trip to Asia.

I might go for the 4 points on bank street with Executive Suite. It's too convient for pharmacy, chinese restaurant and bars.

Fancy a meet up for some beers some night or is the fun police keeping you quite ?

Steve Dubai
10-15-09, 06:17
Fancy a meet up for some beers some night or is the fun police keeping you quite ?

Have the ball & chain around my legs oustide work hours now. Have to wait for my summer bachelor days for that.

Would be good to get your feedback on the 4pts since its renovation

Chardonnay
10-17-09, 00:26
Hi,

As mentioned before I'm staying in the Fairmont at the end of the month - I'm a bit unsure about the restaurants and bars mentined on the hotels homepage. Dont get me wrong, there are a lot but is there any bar with live music or something like that?

And are any for mongerers interesting places/bars around the hotel?

Cheers,

Chardonnay

Steve Dubai
10-17-09, 06:59
Dont get me wrong, there are a lot but is there any bar with live music or something like that?

Not aware of live music in Fairmont (unless they have something in the lobby!!!). There is a club (401??) but have no idea about it.

Crown Plaza just down the street has a pub called Harvesters. There used to be a duo band. No WG's as far as I remember. The club Zinc (DJ Music) has some WG action, but not like the golden triangle. There is also an Arabic restaurant / club that used to have CIS / Arabic WG action - if it's still happening you need to be careful as frequented by locals.

Emirates Towers accross the highway has Scarletts pub/bar and Vu's bar. No live music as far as I am aware - don't go there but guess there must be a bit of WG action, but again nothing like Golden Triangle.

Further down there is Rotana which has Longs Bar. Again limited WG action.

There used to be reports of PRC street walkers around the Fairmont / Crown Plaza.

Sexus6
10-17-09, 11:41
The Fairmont has "The Cigar Bar", but no live music and limited WG action. The "Cavalli Club" has dinner entertainment with pricy WGs around the bar. There are some PRC WGs walking the sidewalks between the Crowne Plaza and Towers Rotana. But I would take a short taxi ride to the Metropolitan hotel on the other side of SZR. The bar "rattlesnake" is around back (50 drs entrance fee) with a Filipino band and plenty of CIS action. After it closes there will also be African girls hanging around the taxis.

Hi,

As mentioned before I'm staying in the Fairmont at the end of the month - I'm a bit unsure about the restaurants and bars mentined on the hotels homepage. Dont get me wrong, there are a lot but is there any bar with live music or something like that?

Cheers,

Chardonnay

Bluesilver
10-22-09, 17:58
I'm a regular at the City Centre Hotel (ex Sofitel, now Pullman). Extremely GF. The prices have gone up so wondering if Novotel Deira (next to City Centre) or SuiteHotel in Mall of the Emirates are GF?

Does anyone know if there is still plenty of action at Hard Rock Cafe? Went there a couple of years ago and it was rocking with CIS.

Thanks

Barcrawler
10-23-09, 07:10
Does anyone know if there is still plenty of action at Hard Rock Cafe? Went there a couple of years ago and it was rocking with CIS.

ThanksI always found the Hardrock to be family orientated, I assume you mean Amnesia, the night club upstairs? Anyway, Amnesia closed a couple of years ago (about the same time as the Cyclone) and the Hardrock closed earlier this year.

Steamer33
10-23-09, 13:53
I'm a regular at the City Centre Hotel (ex Sofitel, now Pullman). Extremely GF. The prices have gone up so wondering if Novotel Deira (next to City Centre) or SuiteHotel in Mall of the Emirates are GF?

Thanks

Hard Rock/Amnesia/Finnegans in that area now long gone/demolished/to be demolished soon. All shut anyway.

BTW anyone taken a WG home on the Metro yet? Separate ladies compartment available apparently to avoid the "ride of shame". How thoughtful of the RTA :D

Be careful out there.
Steamer33

Nice Guy 99
10-23-09, 16:52
Looks as if I'll be spending some time at the Park Hyatt. A search of the thread indicates that it is GF with a copy of the passport required. Are there any WG venue's in the hotel? What's near by? The thread search didn't pop up any info on those areas.

Thanks!

Donvasardi
10-24-09, 02:30
Should I stay at the Sheraton Four Points in Bur Dubai on Khalid Bin Walid Street. It is very guest friendly and close, within walking distance to the Bur Dubai section of town or the Park Hyatt. Also do i book double room?

Steamer33
10-24-09, 16:22
Should I stay at the Sheraton Four Points in Bur Dubai on Khalid Bin Walid Street.
Yes

It is very guest friendly and close, within walking distance to the Bur Dubai section of town or the Park Hyatt. Also do i book double room?
Not walking distance to the Park Hyatt, or the Hyatt Regency which is where I think you are talking about.

But an easy walk to York, Imperial, Rockafellas, Music Room, Jockeys and, at a stretch, Seaview.

Otherwise take a cab, min fare Dh10 these days. Will cost you about Dh10-15 (about $3-$4.50) to Hyatt Regency or Radisson on Deira side.

Also do i book double room?
Yes.

Be careful out there
Steamer33

Steamer33
10-24-09, 16:25
Looks as if I'll be spending some time at the Park Hyatt. A search of the thread indicates that it is GF with a copy of the passport required. Are there any WG venue's in the hotel? What's near by? The thread search didn't pop up any info on those areas.

Thanks!

No action in that hotel's bars so far as I know. Nearest to you is Jules Bar (Meridien Airport Hotel). Or take a quick cab ride to Bur Dubai's golden triangle.

Be careful out there
Steamer33

Wilts Boy
10-25-09, 23:13
Have been offered a great rate of Dh300 per night at the above for my forthcoming trip, which seems a very good price presently. These are located just behind BurJuman Shoppiong centre, anyone had any experience of them ??

Have to admit finding it tought presently to find anything half decent for the 3rd week of Nov at les than Dh600 per night.

Donvasardi
10-27-09, 03:56
Advice appreciated and will be looking to book around 27th Nov. If anyone wants to hook up for a couple of drinks and exchange notes on punting then pm me.

Desi Donny.

Aynak
10-28-09, 13:00
Dear CS,

Many thanks for your report, but somehow I have been able to read it after I came back from Dubai. Unfortunately, most of the time I was together with the business colleagues(mixed genres), and I could not enjoy Sanctuary and Nobu in the way that I want, although we spent some nice time in those places. I was obliged to pick the girls who are coming from the city in front of the hotel, but without any registartion kinf of things. My FR will follow in the right thread.

All the best and happy hunting,

Aynak

Dear Aynak,

It took a while to reply to you as I was in Atlantis itself over the weekend. The place is a real city with so many things happening all over.

Happy hunting

CS

Neufie
10-28-09, 16:44

You will still have to give a copy of each girls passport as you bring them in.

Stayed there Monday night as Ramada and 4PTS booked solid. Went for Deluxe Room as advertised jacuzzi sized tub, but this was not available when checking in, so they put me in Family Deluxe or something. Room OK, little small for "family", sitting room about right; enormous & utterly useless kitchen attached for which I could have found a load of uses for given the size of the bathroom and normal tub.

No problems at all with 2 ladies checking themselves in later. A session and then back after a break down at MR, they did add 150 AED to my bill. 722 for room + 150. Not sure how Steve got arround this?

Overall, just OK, would have prefered Ramada. Report to follow.

Cunt Slicker
10-29-09, 11:40
Dear Aynak,

Nice to know you could make some progress with the constant stream of beauties dropping off on the weekends.

In may ways the mongering is more old-school than the golden triangle. In the traditional hot-spots, we are all usually all locked on chocked up bars and bargaining our way to Nirvana.

Atlantis is a bit more flowing - one has to track, make more polished approaches and closure is not assured.

A different thrill.

Happy hunting

CS

Unfortunately, could not enjoy Sanctuary and Nobu in the way that I want, although we spent some nice time in those places. I was obliged to pick the girls who are coming from the city in front of the hotel, but without any registartion kinf of things. My FR will follow in the right thread.

NetViking 2008
10-30-09, 15:43
Hi guys,

I'm booking my hotel in Dubai fir my business trip 15th to 20th November. Recently I stay at radisson Deira and before at hyatt regency, now I find very hight price there, only club rooms avaolable and average price of 400€ per night.

I find a good offer in Sheraton deira, I read that it is green but I didn't understand if it is green only for ladyes of internal club (STAR CLUB) or you can without any problem bring a lady from PREMIERE my favourite place.

Thanks in advance for your replyes, if anybody in this period is in Dubai I will be happy to invite him to dink a beer together and why not go out for hunting.

Double Shooter
10-30-09, 21:45
Hi guys,

I find a good offer in Sheraton deira, I read that it is green but I didn't understand if it is green only for ladyes of internal club (STAR CLUB) or you can without any problem bring a lady from PREMIERE my favourite place.The Shooter stayed there earlier this year. Green but they did charge a fee of dh120 per guest, whether from Star Club or outside. There is a bar on the top floor with 1 or 2 WG's, usually unappealing.

Zacise
11-02-09, 23:40
Hi guys,

I am going for some R&R in Dubai for a few days. I am planning to stay somewhere pretty fancy. Are there any problems with taking girls back to any of the super-lux beach resorts? Which are the best and worst?

Also, any hints on where to find some top level girls?

Thanks,

Z

Mizak
11-03-09, 07:20
Hi all.

As my bachelor days started, I am searching for reasonable GF hotel within golden triangle. Can some give me suggestion. Budget is around 200-300 aed. P/night.

Note: my pm is working.

Thanks

M

Wilts Boy
11-03-09, 09:27
Hi guys,

I am going for some R&R in Dubai for a few days. I am planning to stay somewhere pretty fancy. Are there any problems with taking girls back to any of the super-lux beach resorts? Which are the best and worst?

Also, any hints on where to find some top level girls?

Thanks,

Z

Hi Zacise,

If you scroll down through this thread a copy of pages you will find a comprehensive list of the bigger hotels in Dubai telling which are Girl Friendly and which are not.

WB

Zacise
11-03-09, 19:08
WB - found it. Thanks.

Z

Poonhound69
11-05-09, 07:15
I think part of the reason they close at 11:30 is to avoid turning it into a poon express.

BTW anyone taken a WG home on the Metro yet? Separate ladies compartment available apparently to avoid the "ride of shame". How thoughtful of the RTA :D
Steamer33

Poonhound69
11-05-09, 07:17
Have the ball & chain around my legs oustide work hours now. Have to wait for my summer bachelor days for that.

thank god for nooners

Travelforfun
11-05-09, 12:24
Getting a good deal for 4 nights in Winchester Deluxe Hotel Apartments , Bur Dubai.

Can anyone comment on the guest policy of this place or even a general review.

Thanks

Engrahmed
11-07-09, 06:26
That is the official line, but in reality it is very GF, to the extent that if you do meet a girl in the Red Square club you can just go upto reception and book a room there and then (will have to pay full night rate though). The girls also like this as it gives them the additional security of being able to call upon the resident bouncers if any clients get nasty.

Red Square is usually full of Uzbeks (with varying standards), however try to look out for a tall slim Turkish girl (probably 5'10) with blonde curly hair called Aiyda, can recommend her 100%. Enjoy :-)Well I stayed in Moscow Hotel during GITEX period and i can tell you its extremely girl friendly. Just go to the Red Square club choose ur girl and tell ur room number and than go to ur romm after 5 minutes girl will be at ur room and u can also avaid in this way walk of shame. The girls there are high quality and normally they can be negiotaited to 700-800 Dharams for two shot Enjoy Moscow Hotel

Bluesilver
11-07-09, 14:29
Thanks for all the info guys. Prices are similar for Four Points and Ramada. Which one would you recommend as being the more practical (for taxis esp) as both seem to be very green?

BTW NEVER even think about Grand Moov Hotel. They have security everywhere, will never let you take someone to your room even if you double the price (I was so desperate I tried that. It was 3.30 am you know.) but you can hear the couple next door going at it as the walls are thin. Now, that IS frustrating LOL.

Lkforlvng
11-08-09, 17:10
Thanks for all the info guys. Prices are similar for Four Points and Ramada. Which one would you recommend as being the more practical (for taxis esp) as both seem to be very green?What price are you getting for the Ramada and the Four Points? The best price I found for the Ramada is from agoda.com 310 AED (plus taxes) per night for end of Nov. (non pre-paid price). Four points is much higher 512 AED per night with a first night cancellation fee.

Does anyone have advice on airport transit to Ramada? Is taxi the best option?

Is luggage allowed on the Metro? Looks like Ramada is only a 10-15 minutes walk from the BurJuman Metro station. Can anyone confirm this?

Wilts Boy
11-08-09, 22:59
Does anyone have advice on airport transit to Ramada? Is taxi the best option?

Is luggage allowed on the Metro? Looks like Ramada is only a 10-15 minutes walk from the BurJuman Metro station. Can anyone confirm this?

Save all the hassle of the metro and then walking, take a taxi which will cost circa Dh40, well worth the extra cost

Member #4378
11-09-09, 02:25
Which four points? On Mankhool Road or Khalid Bin Walid Street?

Thanks for all the info guys. Prices are similar for Four Points and Ramada. Which one would you recommend as being the more practical (for taxis esp) as both seem to be very green?

BTW NEVER even think about Grand Moov Hotel. They have security everywhere, will never let you take someone to your room even if you double the price (I was so desperate I tried that. It was 3.30 am you know.) but you can hear the couple next door going at it as the walls are thin. Now, that IS frustrating LOL.

Bluesilver
11-11-09, 19:07
Landing on 27 January so facing the high prices. Four Points at 630 USD, Ramada at about the same price. Checked Agoda but they're offering a different Ramada for half the price: Ramada Continental. They are even more expensive than Pullman City Centre (via Yeego) which has always been green as far as I'm concerned.

Nice Guy 99
11-11-09, 23:23
Park Hyatt Dubai confirmed green. If she has passport, room number, and name she can enter solo. No passport you must walk her in or they will call you to the lobby to pick her up.

Lkforlvng
11-12-09, 02:56
Landing on 27 January so facing the high prices. Four Points at 630 USD, Ramada at about the same price. Checked Agoda but they're offering a different Ramada for half the price: Ramada Continental. They are even more expensive than Pullman City Centre (via Yeego) which has always been green as far as I'm concerned.I think you mean 630 AED (~ $171 USD) for the Four Points?

You may want to look into the Ascot Hotel or the Royal Ascot Hotel. Reviews are good. Price for Jan 27th to 30th is $128 USD for the Ascot and $144 USD for Royal Ascot including breakfast. Both hotels are green.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g295424-d647963-Reviews-Royal_Ascot_Hotel-Dubai.html

There are lower priced apartments on agoda also. e.g. Rolla Residence Hotel, Dubai is $89 per night (not sure if it is GF)

One thing to watch out for with the low prices is the cancellation policy. READ the fine print. e.g. for the rates above both Ascots have 100% cancellation fee :(.