PDA

View Full Version : General Information

Admin
09-02-03, 13:15
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Romano V
12-29-07, 23:38
Bars and night clubs are open now.

You can go since next year.

Meashearim
06-23-10, 12:41
Let me be frank.

Just forget Serbia, as well as Bosnia and Croatia.

You will never get any girl from there, if you are aiming above 3 in grade out of 10 (and I guess most of us aim for at least 7 or 8).

I have lived there, studied there, know the language, been there almost ten times now, know their songs, their culture, their politics, whatever, and also have some kind of network there.

But, their women – just forget it.

Their culture, their society, will not allow it.

What we will be offered, if not living there for like 20 years, and really play their slooow game, is "kaka", that is shit.

So, no need to read any more threads about the former republics of Yugoslavia. Just get your bag and leave! If you are there hunting women, so to speak.

I lived in Kiev earlier. And at least in Ukraine – if you have money – you will play with top beauties. Their price setting can be discussed, but that's another story. In Yugo they don't care about your money.

Quite an essential point.

In case you have a girlfriend. Take her to the Croatian coast, and enjoy the beautiful beaches and the sun.

If you are stubborn, and think your Brad Pitt-look will give you some advantages, not to mention the economic superiority we enjoy, read this carefully:

If you want any kind of girl, you have to seriously build networks of friends, and hope that they in turn will know some hotties. This process can take from 5-6 months to 2 years. If you have this patience, maybe you will be lucky, but first you need to be accepted by the society. Of course you need to know their language, even though there is a risk they will be even more suspicious of your foreign ass – since "who the heck is studying Serbian or Bosnian or Croatian" – and the Chinese Wall between you and the girls will get even higher, but I still consider that as a must, in the perspective of getting local friends.

Finally, the night clubs in these countries doesn't work as in Western Europe. Girls basically, in 99 percent of the cases, only speak to people they already are acquainted to, not to strangers. They don't want to ruin their reputation. And most of them (read, everyone) will frankly say no if offered a drink.

People have to be aware that Serbs, Bosnians, and Croats are very very proud.

Banter
06-25-10, 08:07
Let me be frank.

Just forget Serbia, as well as Bosnia and Croatia.

You will never get any girl from there, if you are aiming above 3 in grade out of 10 (and I guess most of us aim for at least 7 or 8).

I have lived there, studied there, know the language, been there almost ten times now, know their songs, their culture, their politics, whatever, and also have some kind of network there.

But, their women – just forget it.

Their culture, their society, will not allow it.

Having lived in Sarajevo for three years I can agree with this report, however for those of you who do not have the choice to immediately leave this country, I manged to find after some extensive research a couple of girls in the 5-6 range and a pimp who I only used once but who promised that he had "beautiful" girls to offer.

If you are interested please PM me for the numbers.

I am currently in Albania and Macedonia so could use some numbers for these two countries if anybody would like to reciprocate.

banter

Jojosun
06-26-10, 13:43
Having lived in Sarajevo for three years I can agree with this report, however for those of you who do not have the choice to immediately leave this country, I manged to find after some extensive research a couple of girls in the 5-6 range and a pimp who I only used once but who promised that he had "beautiful" girls to offer.

If you are interested please PM me for the numbers.

I am currently in Albania and Macedonia so could use some numbers for these two countries if anybody would like to reciprocate.

banterI have been to Sarajevo on holiday, 3 years ago .and was really struck by the beauty of Bosnia and the lovely city of Sarajevo.

But I remember I couldn't even find a lap dance club. As a matter of interest how much did the couple of girls cost?

Banter
06-26-10, 16:58
I have been to Sarajevo on holiday, 3 years ago .and was really struck by the beauty of Bosnia and the lovely city of Sarajevo.

But I remember I couldn't even find a lap dance club. As a matter of interest how much did the couple of girls cost?

Bosnia is certainly very beautiful especially the drive from Sarajevo to Podgorica in Montengro.

The girls normally try for 150 euros an hour but easily come down to 100 euros an hour

good hunting

banter

Maliiii Mal
07-05-10, 20:16
Bosnia is certainly very beautiful especially the drive from Sarajevo to Podgorica in Montengro.

The girls normally try for 150 euros an hour but easily come down to 100 euros an hour

Good hunting,

BanterI'm from sarajevo I could help out with this problems of fainding someone

I'm not premium meber so post here

Allso looking for strip bar invester

Regards

Kvochko
05-09-11, 10:23
It seems that time stopped in Bosnia.

Is it that bad?

Does anyone has any info about the scene at the moment?

Thanks.

Carlojj
08-04-12, 15:14
Hi,

I am interested in strip bar investment.

How to contact you.

Y6909
11-20-12, 01:03
There are local online dating sites were women are looking for fun (zabavu) and adventure, and / or sponsorship. Kind of like mamba in Russia and Ukraine.

The best one I have recently found was www.ljubavnaveza.com You have to know slavic dialect to use it and get a good use from it, or use a translator like google. There's also smokva.

I have had some interest for my simple profile. I'm not usually sucessful with online sites, even mamba, so others would probably have better luck. There's also networking sites such as 385 teen and facebook. There's some hot gals out there that want to have fun and play. You just have to look for them a bit.