PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Admin
09-02-03, 13:17
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Cosulich
09-02-03, 13:57
Here are some advices for other Bosnian towns.In Sarajevo I have no experiences, becouse there I don't feel very confortable,for my oppinion there is too much ortodox muslim influence.

TUZLA is a town with a muslim mayority but very western. There I ussualy stay at hotel Tuzla,quite nice and cheap (about 30 EUR single room). When I was there for a first time I met at the bar a taxi driver who drove me to night club about 10-15 km outside town.

I was suprised becouse prices were "normal" ( 4 euros for two non-alcoholic beverages). I spent 1/2 hour with a young moldavian girl in her room. She was 8/10. BJ and full service cost me 30 Euros + 15 for taxi. I felt there very safe and all were friendly. If anybody want taxi driver's cell phone number just let me know. I was there several times and I was always satisfied. The good point is that you can look the girl before make a choice.

BANJA LUKA

is a Serbian town on NW of Bosnia. There I ussualy stay in hotel Jezero. I like it, it is cheap (22 euros) but new,clean very comfortable with probably the best restaurant in the town.

On reception desk they are very friendly so you can ask them for girls companionship. 1 hour costs 75 euros,all included, and the girls there were all extremly nice and friendly local or serbian girls. BBBJ and french kisses are included in price.

As travel often in Bosnia for bussines and I speak their language very good I'll be glad to give to you more informations.

By,

Cosulich

Cosulich
09-03-03, 13:57
Hi Gabriel Pontello! (I remember him years ago in #fotoromanzi#)

I agree with you that the girls in this region are very nice and almost all very friendly. (Not like in Budapest and Prague).

I have excellent experience especially in Bosnia and Belgrade. In Slovenia (from where I come ) I do not visit Night clubs, becouse ussualy they are ripp off.I preffer to visit girls appartments. It is much cheaper and safer.

I Belgrade I had few times SW.They are cheap but 4-6/10. In hotel I had few local students,price was 90 Euros for 2 hours or 75 Euros for 1 hour. They were all great 9-10/10. Tall and biiiiig,firm breasts,as I like.

I don't have any numbers of the girls becouse they are not #regular workers#. The best way is to ask receptionists at hotel you stay. Their provision is included in price so you can feel safe and the girls will come directly to yor room.

I don't use english in this part of Europe but my impression is that they mostly speak and understand English so I believe you shouldn't have problems.

The best place to pick a non pro is for my oppinion town of Banja Luka. There is much more women than a man (they work in other countries,many died during the war) and it is very easy to find a girlfriend.Of course you must have enough time and financial resort. For my oppinion the cheapest way to have sex is to hire a prostitute.

If you'll need more informations-here I am.

By,

Cosulich

Jack Brice
09-14-03, 14:20
Bosnia mine situation: As long as you don't go trekking through the woods or open un-plowed farms, you should be fine. There are some 30,000 mine fields in Bosnia (a mine field is 3-5 mines and up). The clearing continues, but at a painfully slow pace. You can probably see all you would want to see as a tourist by remaining on the beaten path. Known fields are marked.

While mine threats and their effects are awful, there are plenty of safe places. The valley of Sarajevo is mostly cleared, but use your common sense if travelling out of the valley. Stop by the MAC (mine activity center) near the Holiday Inn for more info.

--JB

Cosulich
09-24-03, 10:52
Bosnian language is the same as Croatian or Serbian.The difference is only in few words and in writing. For example:

coffe: bosnian-kahva, serbian-kafa, croatian-kava
milk: bosnian-mljeko, serbian-mleko, croatian-mlijeko
bread: bosnian, serbian-hleb, croatian-kruh.

By talking they all undesrtand all languages if they want. Especcially Croatian DON'T want to understand serbian.

This languages are simmilar to Russian language (or Polish, Czech, Slovenian, Slovak, Bulgarian, Macedonian, Ukrainian) in the same way as Italian is simmilar to Portuguese or English to German. They all have same roots.

I don't know how to learn language from internet. If you speak English, as I read you do, than is no problem. Just go there and with English you won't have problems and you'll learn Bosnian. I suggest you to find a nice goodlooking girl for your education. They are plenty of them there. How they look?

Bosnia is a big mixture of races and nationalities. You can find blondes, brunettes, black haired. I don't know what color of hair and how tall is an average Bosnian girl but I know that she is more beautiful than an average girl in many other countries I visited.
My oppinion about US government advise: Stay in towns and villages (not just in Sarajevo).Walking in the wood or on the fields is theoreticaly dangerous, so better make love in the room.

If you decide to visit Balcans: Bosnia and Serbia are excellent choice for this kind of tourism.

Good luck and welcome.

TRL
10-02-03, 16:28
My friend Cosulich,

Thank you for the lengthy explanation.

Now, it is confirmed that I will be going to Sarajevo in December.
Is this a bad time to go there? I hear that the winters are like -10 degrees. Is this true?

What are the things that might be handy when I go there besides the obvious things?

Thanks in advance.

Cosulich
10-03-03, 07:37
December is not a very bad time but it isn't the best. It could be cold but becouse girls are wearing heavy clothes you will miss a lot of beauties.

As I wrote Sarajevo is not my favourite town in Bosnia and I can't tell you much about my experiences in girl's section there.

Sarajevo is an interesting town with mixture of oriental and mideuropean culture and architecture. You have to visit Bascharsia. In December, if you like skiing, should visit Jahorina, 20-25 km distance. There are many hotels and restaurants and, I suppose, many girls on holidays.

If you stay in Sarajevo,hotels in old town are expensive(for this part of Europe) Small,but nice and clean hotel EMONA costs about 150 convertible mark=75 Euros for single room. Hotels 10 km outside center are cheaper. Food is good,especially meat and sweets.Prices in Sarajevo are higher then in other part of Bosnia.

Be careful in restaurants are not all too honest. With taxi drivers I have no experiance. Anyway if you need more informations let me know. When you'll know exact date of your visit let me know if I'll be there we could meet.

Cosulich

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space between sentences. To avoid future delays, please include one space between sentences in future reports. Thanks!

TRL
10-29-03, 21:19
Cosulich,

Are you still traveling alot to Bosnia? What is the political situation now, is it stable? Are there anymore killings?

A friend of mine says that at present they are not eating and drinking until nightime. Is this true? Why is this?

Are you British?

Thanks in advance.

Cosulich
10-30-03, 08:18
Hi TRL,

I am travelling to Bosnia but I had no time to have some action.

Political situation now is stable and there is no more killings since war ended 6-7 years ago. Bosnia now is a normal Balcan country.

In Bosnia is a muslim mayority in biggest part of the country and wright now is a time of ramazan or ramadan like in all other muslim states, so they don't eat, smoke, make love...etc during the day but in night time they do all this. For foreigners there is no problem to eat or drink alcohol whenewer they want.

I am not British (you can see yourself becouse my english is not perfect), I am from Slovenia.

By,

Cosulich

Storm18
12-01-03, 07:32
Hi Cosulich,

Next week I travel to Banja Luka. Can you give me more informations about this town, and some adresses where to go or where to ask for girls?

Did you become my pm?

Bye

Masta
02-04-04, 03:17
Hi all,

I am going to be relocating to Bosnia (Tuzla) for 2 yrs on a defense contract. How far is Tuzla to Sarejevo? Is it hard to find a transport from Sarejevo to Tuzla and back? While I am working there I plan on doing alot of travelling throughout Europe, and I will need to transport between Tuzla and Sarejevo often.

How much do you think the average worker in Bosnia makes per month? How much do you think a GREAT apartment in Tuzla would cost? I have to choose between getting my own apartment or living on a military base.

Is there alot of non-pro's in this town that speak english? I am not really looking for pro's, I am hoping to meet a nice non-pro girl when I am there. Any good clubs in Tuzla for an English speaker?

Thanks

Lomion
02-29-04, 13:04
Masta,

Been here for a couple years myself (related business). To sum up Tuzla quickly, I am sorry you are coming here. If your contracting agency has any other location in all of BiH, I suggest you take it. Also, no way you are going to make two years, your company is lying to you. US forces are out at the end of this year, EU is taking over. EU does NOT hire non-EU folk. We are all SOL. Kosovo same way so looking like the desert is all thats left for us deployed defense contractors.

Now on to answering your questions.

Tuzla is ~1.5->2.5 hour drive from Sarajevo depending on weather, traffic, and how comfortable you are with mountain driving. Have to go over three mountains on a narrow windy 1.5 lane pot holed barely plowed road with Bosnian ninja warriors*, horses, semi's, and buses on it. Make the trip pretty much every weekend. After a couple years here, can't deal with Tuzla anymore. Takes about 3 months to get to that point.

Average income in Bosnia is ~400KM a month. Tuzla is a bit more because the US forces inflate the local economy. Average income in Tuzla is nearly doubly, maybe ~800KM. Country has 60% unemployment though so lots of poor folk. Often one employed person supports the entire extended family. Big barter culture.

Housing prices vary but regardless you will be ripped off. You will pay 2x to 3x the amount a local would pay for the equivalent place. A real dump will cost you ~500KM. Average place (still dump) ~700KM. GREAT apartment (also dump) 1000KM plus.

The best advice I can give when looking for an apartment in Tuzla (or BiH period) is:

1. Make sure you have 24x7 water
2. Make sure you have 24x7 electricity
3. Make sure you have a water heater
4. Make sure utilities are included. If not, make sure you lower rent 200KM
5. LOCATION!! LOCATION!! LOCATION!! Tuzla is pretty much a dump but some places worse than others.
6. Check out your neighbors. Many are noisy and provisional.
7. Get a vibe for your landlord. Many feel your whole job in life is to give them money and you sleep there. Still their place though. They will borrow your items (clothes, electronics, etc), use your place when you are at work, etc etc.

Still, if you plan to have a good time, live off base. No booze on base nor can you sign people on. Strict no alcohol policy around the military. Everybody on base will be in your business. My advice is get as far as possible away from base.

Don't waste your time on non-pro's. The few that speak English are looking for a ticket out of the country. Nice and non-pro don't exist in Tuzla. Muslim background makes most of them arrogant, sex is for marriage, etc etc. You as western are an evil oppressor there to give them money. Never mind we kept them from becoming corn field fertilizer. Pro's in Tuzla are pretty low quality also. The *****houses are stocked with late 20's, used, eastern block women. Highly suggest you either find a pimp, import a eastern block women yourself, or do the quick marriage booty divorce wreck their life. Marriage is still considered for life here and divorce is a foreign concept. Semi-common practice for contractors to show up, find an attractive young local girl, bluntly state 'will marry you for sex'. Marry them, get free sex, food, etc etc benefits of eastern block marriage, then when contract up, get on a plane, leave them, and divorce them. Its mean and wrecks their lives, but who really cares.

While on the subject, if you actually want to meet a non-pro, avoid Bosnians. Go to the republik or serb enclaves in the federation. Serbs have the standard western Christian outlook on dating. E.g. sex w/o marriage not evil, Americans are not evil, etc etc. Avoid Bosnians (e.g. Muslims). Croats are available also but very few Croats in the Tuzla area.

Almost all clubs in Tuzla have a pro on staff. Most speak English as heavy contractor influence in Tuzla. Highly suggest you get off the beaten path and hit the suburbs. Usually you will be the only American than goes there. You can actually meet nice non-pro's and attractive unused pro's.

Note on the exchange rate: You are getting ripped off bad. Every currency in the balkans is traded on the free market EXCEPT the KM. This means you get realistic exchanges rates of 40 to 1 anywhere except bosnia. The OHR for some ungodly reason decided to hard peg the KM at 1.9985 KM to 1 EURO. Which means everything is extremely overpriced especially now that the EURO USD rate tanked. Currently ~1.58KM to 1 USD. You are not saving any money living here like you would in any other balkans country or 3rd world shithole. This is why Bosnia has a brain drain of roughly 60%. Every store owner, land lord, and employed person it taking advantage of this ridiculously inflated exchange rate and sending their kids out of the country as fast as possible. Not that I blame them, tanks will roll within two years. Nobody, including local muslims and departing US personnel, honestly believe the EU will prevent the war from restarting.

*Bosnia Ninja Warriors: Like Japanese ninjas, they are always jumping out and attacking your car. For some ungodly reason Bosnians haven't figured out walking in the middle of the road at night in all black isn't a good idea. You will often see them about 1 second before you hit them. Usually this is enough time to swerve and avoid them but had way!! to many close calls. Nothing more I hate than swerving to avoid somebody on a mountain curve going 90kph where its death if you lose control. Fucking Ninjas. Won't be missed when the Serbs use them to fertalize their crops.

Masta
03-02-04, 13:18
wow, now that's what I call a report.

Now you have me thinking I should request a different assignment over in Hungary or even Oman rather than Tuzla.

Thanks for the info, I have some deciding to do.

-masta

Lomion
03-05-04, 12:26
Tuzla Report

Went to Mona Lisa last night. Little basement night club right off the main strip near the hospital past the open market. In a little stip mall on the left, have to ring a doorbell and the owner will come let you in. There is a sign.

Nice little bar to get a drink with some friends after everything closes. Dark, relaxing music, not to smoky. Good down tempo place. Drinks over priced but thats expected. Doesn't get busy until after 0100, when everything closed down. We showed up ~2000 and didn't see another soul till then.

3 pro's on staff, 120KM an hour full service. Nothing worth buying though in my personal opinion. 1 Romanian, 2 Ukraines (from Kiev). All 3 large breasted, overweight, and in mid to late 20's. All three had that used haggard look. None speak english. Between the four of them (including owner) you have Russian, Romanian, Turbo Serbo, and German. Will sit with you though and listen to you yap in a language they don't understand for 10KM cocktails though.

Suggest you get there early if you want to pick them up. With only 3 girls on staff, they get picked up quick and usually a que to get them. Buy your hour block and wait a couple hours.

Member #2744
10-01-04, 20:56
Doboi -60km away- was the best city with some 120 Pro's working, but two years ago local government, pressured by the UN, closed all night-clubs.

At present there is no reason anymore to get there. If you are there forget Tuzla, which is Moslem dominated and therefore even worse than the catholic part. IMHO opinion the Serb area should be the best, although open action is gone.

Aether LA
03-06-05, 04:01
I was at Tuzla from 01-02. I lived off base (Zivinice), and had a nice 3br house for 1000KM/month (included utils and laundry).

I frequented Mlin mostly, and never had a problem. I could show up at 2000, pick up one of the three or four that I really liked, pay 250KM, and not have to bring her back until 1200-1400 the next day.

IPTF was cracking down, but the Mlin owners were too well connected. Other clubs like Vegas and Budapest died out, though.

*Bosnia Ninja Warriors: Like Japanese ninjas, they are always jumping out and attacking your car. For some ungodly reason Bosnians haven't figured out walking in the middle of the road at night in all black isn't a good idea. You will often see them about 1 second before you hit them. Usually this is enough time to swerve and avoid them but had way!! to many close calls. Nothing more I hate than swerving to avoid somebody on a mountain curve going 90kph where its death if you lose control. Fucking Ninjas. Won't be missed when the Serbs use them to fertalize their crops.

LOL ... I never figured this one out. Must be the chlivovitz.

Member #2744
03-10-05, 21:00
Aether LA, good to hear that at least one club is still in business.

In May I will be close to Tuzla, so I will definately give the club Mlin a visit. where is it located, in the center?

Can you be a litttle more specific about the club, the girls (where from, looks) and the kind of service you had with them.

Was the club still offering the 30min and 1h service, did you check the price.

Was there any other action in Tuzla?

Great to hear from my former almost second home town. But I haven't been there the last two years.

Aether LA
10-04-05, 17:58
Aether LA, good to hear that at least one club is still in business.

In May I will be close to Tuzla, so I will definately give the club Mlin a visit. where is it located, in the center?

Can you be a litttle more specific about the club, the girls (where from, looks) and the kind of service you had with them.

Was the club still offering the 30min and 1h service, did you check the price.

Was there any other action in Tuzla?

Great to hear from my former almost second home town. But I haven't been there the last two years.I never did anything in the club. I always used the take out service, and made sure I had a nice plate or two of snacks (sp?) ready, along with some beer/wine. Most of the girls responded very well to being treated like a woman.

The looks were up there (then), say 7-9 on anyone's scale. The biggest benefit was that when the girls were done working (most worked for a year, sending money home) they often needed a place to stay until they could arrange travel back to Moldava or wherever. Of course, my home was always open to them.

As far as service goes, BBBJ/DATY was almost always available. Anal was a bit rare, but sometimes depended on how you treated the girls.

Of course, this info is dated. A smart option is to befriend a few locals (the younger guys, say mid-20's) as they'll know the score.

Chewie
10-24-05, 12:40
Tuzla area is pretty much dead now. Italian MP's closed all the clubs and now its rare to find some play. There is some private girls in town, but hardly worth my time and money. Happy hunting elsewhere.

Drjoker69
01-28-06, 23:14
hi,

the report by lomion has me intriqued. i looked on the internet and he's right! the divorce rate in bosnia/hercegovina is a ridiculously low 6%. compare this with our 50-60% divorce rate in the usa.

let's see, lomion said that the girls will have sex with you, cook for you, etc. he also makes it sound easy to do, too. if marriage is sacred to bosniak girls, then they'll probably stay with you even after they get their "green card".

i don't speak any bosnian but i could probably learn enough to get by in 2 weeks (i speak 6 languages). it's relatively easy for me to learn any new language. another 2 weeks of speaking it intensively there and i'll probably be semi-fluent.

anyways, i'm asian-american, so i'm wondering if they are racist against asians there. i am muslim and i'm planning on looking for a muslim bride in bosnia. they have a bruce lee statue in mostar: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4474316.stm . a chinese news article mentioned racism against chinese peacekeepers from european peacekeepers but did not mention any bosniak racism towards the chinese: http://www.china.org.cn/english/2001/nov/21637.htm . i also found a wedding picture of a bosnian man with an indonesian girl: http://www.zawaj.com/weddingpics/retno_biber/main.html . so, i'm hopeful that they will not be racist against asians so that i could hunt for a bride there. i want to hunt in bosnia because they have the lowest divorce rate in the world and any american man that has been ass-raped, i mean divorced, can see why this cultural characteristic is important.

bosnian girls sound like chinese girls from the 70s or american girls from the 50s. this is an article from an american women's magazine in the 50's: http://www.nomarriage.com/50s.html . plus, many bosnian girls can be truly beautiful. they are not the stereotypical veiled middle-eastern enslaved women. they are allowed to date and have jobs. here's some pics of bosnian girls: http://www.kmodels.com/bosnia-modeling-agencies-links1.htm . actually, truth be known, most muslims are liberated-minded asians. only a small minority are in the middle east. the medieval practices of brutal middle eastern countries are not muslim practices. they are middle eastern tribal practices. the q'ran doesn't teach oppression of women. mohammed's wife was a 40 yr old successful businesswoman and mohammed was her 25 yr old employee before they got married: http://www.islamfortoday.com/khadijah.htm .

anyways, thanks for the information,
drjoker69.

Drjoker69
01-28-06, 23:23
By the way,

Is the city a better bet or is the country a better bet for finding a wife?

Where do you suggest that I go to meet girls? Schools? Colleges? Coffee shops? Other?

I would like to visit Visoko to see the pyramids: http://www.bonvoyagemo.com/index_files/Pyramid.htm

I would also like to meet some girls in Tuzla.

Which town is better for meeting girls? How about villages? If so, which village(s) should I go to?

Thanks,
Drjoker69.

Seek Rus
01-29-06, 08:26
I date a bosnian woman in the USA for 2 years. She was wonderful, but in the same time she have this thoughts of doing goals and didnt want commitment. At least the one that I had met here in USA are nice and some others are very bitchy. Like in any country I guess. but im not going to lie to you that the majority of woman in ex yugo are extremely beatiful and know to have fun.

If you are interested to meet other muslim woman with the mix of western culture. I can tell you to go to Azerbaijan. Many pretty womans in the city of Baku, and very loyal too.

Drjoker69
01-29-06, 23:34
Seek Rus,

I tried to private message you, but it says that you haven't paid for private messages, so I'm posting this publically:

Thanks for the answer to my question. Have you been to Azerbaijan? Funny you should mention it. I actually considered Azerbaijan as a possible place to go to find a wife. I marked it off my list because some guys said that the women there hate foreigners. Some guys said that they love foreigners. However, these guys were Azeri-Americans, so I marked it off my list. If you've been there, please let me know if the girls like foreigners. Thanks!

The USA divorce rate is 50-60%. Most modern and westernized nations have a divorce rate that hovers around this percentage. Only Russia is higher at 60-70%. Spanish-speaking latin america and economically underdeveloped Asia has a divorce rate of 15-25%. Here are the countries that have the lowest divorce rates;

1. Armenia 6-18%
I took this off my list due to some estimates of 18%
2. Albania 7-10.9%
Reports from other guys here were negative.
3. Azerbaijan 10.3-15%
Reports from other guys were that they hate foreigners (8 consecutive ticket clerks said, "we don't sell bus tickets to foreigners," to him). One positive report, but he was an Azeri-American.
4. Uzbekistan 12%
Just as poor as Bosnia (if not more poor), but the girls are willing to reluctantly prostitute themselves. The non-pro action is date first with no money discussion, then after sex, they'll ask for a bit of "assistance". Not all pros are Russian. Worth considering.
5. Bosnia 5%
A positive report from fellow Americans of Americans easily marrying natives. People are poor but they still had moral values. The fact that almost all prostitutes are bused in from Russia and Moldova says that they are not willing to compromise their morals for money.
6. Georgia 6.6%
No report of marriages or girlfriend activity, just mongering.
7. Macedonia 5%
8. Turkey 6%
Lots of girlfriend activity. Lots of prostitution. Seems a litlle less moral values than Bosnia and Uzbekistan, but still reasonably loyal and moral. Worth considering.
9. Yugoslavia 12%
10. Cyprus 13%
No reports of marriages or girlfriend activity, just mongering.
11. Tajikistan 13%
Too dangerous and corrupt, according to other posters.

By the way, mixed marriages are fine. The girl I'm seeking doesn't have to be Muslim. My ex was Catholic. Before the war, 25% of Bosnian marriages were mixed. Muslims, Catholics, and Eastern Orthodox intermarried a lot. I'm just looking for someone who is loyal and has good moral values.

Thanks,
Drjoker.

I date a bosnian woman in the USA for 2 years. She was wonderful, but in the same time she have this thoughts of doing goals and didnt want commitment. At least the one that I had met here in USA are nice and some others are very bitchy. Like in any country I guess. but im not going to lie to you that the majority of woman in ex yugo are extremely beatiful and know to have fun.

If you are interested to meet other muslim woman with the mix of western culture. I can tell you to go to Azerbaijan. Many pretty womans in the city of Baku, and very loyal too.

Seek Rus
01-30-06, 07:14
Dr,

Yes, I being there. Speak for the city of baku is very pretty and cheap (don't go now cause they are in the transition of new money currency and its high at the moment) I will encorage you to go, its not like your azer guys friend said. If you look asian they might think that you are kazan's and not from anywhere else so that wont be no problem. From my experience they are very tourist friendly and woman there are gourgeous in my opinion. They have this iran-turkish- russian look that just in a country like that can get. If I recomend you 2 countries to visit and get your luck in find a truthful wife will be Bosnia or Azerbaijan. A town that I recomend you to go in bosnia will be Tuzla and Orosnje. Those are kinda 2 small town with a lot to give.

Good luck

Lomion
04-02-06, 01:05
Been awhile since I commented on this board (and to be honest, most likely my last as I don't see myself ever visiting Bosnia outside Sarajevo again in my life) as I am out enjoying sunny friendly Iraq. From the few contacts I still have outside Sarajevo (I still fly in yearly for the jazzfest and will actually be there again in three weeks) the Tuzla monering or p4p scene is DEAD .. even with the standard get to know the young 20's local guy who pimps his sister or friends sister. It seems American's contractors are rather supportive of this lifestyle but the new EUFOR isn't. Do wish somebody from EUFOR would comment.

Drjoker: If you are looking for a Muslim wife in Bosnia, I would highly suggest staying away from the Republik or Sarajevo. The countryside is where you want to go up, particular up north or in the mountains. More tradional, poor, and excellent wives from the few Americans' I have known to marry them. Not my thing but suggest you take two weeks, rent a car, and just travel around the country. People for the most part of friendly. Good place to meet women is usually the disco (like most of the developing world, age isn't an issue), coffee shops, or the walking platz.

From my experience, the Muslims in Bosnia are not racist but then again I am white so most likely wouldn't notice any.

I agree with Seek Rus about Orosnje .... didn't really go their to find a wife but its a great place to drink, meet friendly local women, and get both freebies and pay. Its about a 20 minute drive east of Tuzla. Zvinicia (?sp) just south of Tuzla is ok also. Nice little bar called the "Black Horse" which is usually 70/30 women in the 15->30 age range. Its a local hangout but they are all friendly and welcome to advances by non locals. Or at least they were the last time I was there a year ago .. once again, EUFOR really changed the whole northern Federation scene. Less money being spread around by rich contractors. More crackdowns by the police.

Drjoker69
05-24-06, 17:20
Well,

I travelled around Bosnia for 2 weeks. I've met a nice girl in a small town in Bosnia. Many young people in Bosnia speak English. Limion said that many muslim Bosnians don't date. They do date. They just have a different concept of dating. In American dating, you kiss, hold hands, hug, and have sex. All of this is not allowed in muslim dating. You are only allowed to talk. I am already planning my next trip to Bosnia. If this works out, I will be getting hitched and my hobby days will be over. I don't know if it will work out, but I am hopeful. Wish me luck!

By the way, race wasn't an issue. I did not feel any racism from the adults. But, I don't know if it is racism or just novelty, but the kids kept staring at me and pointing at me in the small towns and villages. Some of them would yell, "kinesa!" (chinese). I have only seen one other Asian guy the entire time I was in Bosnia. I don't think these kids have ever seen a real, live Asian guy before.

Signing out,
Drjoker69.

Lomion
06-01-06, 13:22
Arizona was shut down about 4 years ago (the human trafficing part) and about a year ago the stalls themself were demolished to build a new fancy mercator like mall. The trade still exists you just have to look elsewhere.

Romano V
12-29-07, 23:36
In her raport on the mission which it carried out in Bosnia-Herzégovine in February 2005 (Add.2), the special Recorder notes that, in the field of the prevention and the repression of the draft, the situation in the country developed considerably since the adoption of the national Action plan. Considerable foreign in irregular situation left the country, of many bars closed their doors and several individuals implied in the draft are now in prison. The legislation and the institutional framework were modified in order to improve the fight against the draft, the application of the laws, the frontier checks, the identification, the assistance with the victims and the continuation of the culprits. The special Recorder notes that the width like the nature of the draft evolved/moved. The traffickers adapted their procedure to the total strategy of fight against the draft adopted by the Government. Consequently, the special Recorder judges that this strategy must be re-examined permanently to prevent that it is not exceeded by the new methods adopted by the traffickers. In particular, it estimates that it is necessary to more pay attention to the phenomenon incipient from the draft inside the country and to re-examine and adapt the mechanisms installed to fight against the draft and to protect the victims, so that they also apply to the nationals and include/understand measures expressly intended to protect the latter. It would also be necessary to adopt measures to fight another incipient phenomenon, namely the draft of Bosnian nationals bound for third country.

No, bars and night-clubs have reopened now since this year.

so it's always a transit country for EE girls but they work too for EU soldiers.

Kvochko
12-13-10, 17:44
Anything new in Bosnia?

I have heard it is a major route for trafficking EE women but it seems nothing is happening there. Strange.

GgbgG123
05-11-14, 17:50
I am in Banja Luka and last few days investigating the night life.

Firstly there are very nice girls all around.

Secondly I spoke with some barman and he said come after 22:30-23:00 and talk with ladies around the bar and if you are lucky someone will go with you, so I came later and talk with ladies around the bar, but I think I was with bad luck and spoke with wrong once, so I cannot say that they do not like foreigners, but they do not want to have sex with foreigners even for some $$.

Then after few days I parked on some parking near to one hotel in the center, it was around 21:00, and one guy came to me and said I will clean your car outside and when you come back your car will be clean, I said OK and gave him 10km (5EUR) , and then he start talking more friendly and said do you want to fuck (jebes) and I make myself surprised, but asked him what he is offering and he said if I want he can call one lady and I said "nice lady or?" (ljepa zena) and then he look at me and stop offering that lady, I asked him to gave me the phone of that lady, but he refuse it and said that if I want he will call her, then I said to him NO, but he didn't give up and looked around and asked one guy in front of one door, later on I saw it was a night club and the guy was the guard at the front door, and after some conversation between them, and as I understood some of the local language, firstly the guard said what girl and how much he will pay and the guy said that I have money and then the next question was from where is he (me) , and then I heard. No girl for him.

So all this talks to me that there are paid girls around, just I have to meet the wright once.

GgbgG123
05-31-14, 15:08
After a lot of research I found one paid girls. I found her I a dating site and after a lot of chats she said we could meet, but for $ money, the I said OK. So we agrred details and after few hours came one nice girl 7 to 8 of 10. She was dressed elegant to business dress code, so no worries about discretion.

We agreed for 2 hours and she stayed more than 3 hours with no need for extra money. I could say not clock watching person.

Now the service. BJ was nice, she tried Deep BJ, but didn't succeed, it was without condom. Sex was perfect all the way, she was active, not laying down and waiting. She refuse anal sex.

The body. Tall lady, breast were not perfect, but was OK, hygiene was on high level.

ManWithBeard
06-06-14, 04:44
After a lot of research I found one paid girls. I found her I a dating site and after a lot of chats she said we could meet, but for $ money, the I said OK. So we agrred details and after few hours came one nice girl 7 to 8 of 10. She was dressed elegant to business dress code, so no worries about discretion.

We agreed for 2 hours and she stayed more than 3 hours with no need for extra money. I could say not clock watching person.

Now the service. BJ was nice, she tried Deep BJ, but didn't succeed, it was without condom. Sex was perfect all the way, she was active, not laying down and waiting. She refuse anal sex.

The body. Tall lady, breast were not perfect, but was OK, hygiene was on high level.Hello GgbgG123,

I work and live in BL.

Congrats on scoring here.

Banja Luka is full of hot looking girls.

But attitudes here seem to be very conservative, girls appear to be very wary of foreigners and are not easily approachable.

There is a strip club in Prnjavor, a small town about 40 min drive east of here towards Doboj, but I've haven't heard anything good about it. So far as I am aware, there is nothing similar in BL or in the rest of the surrounding area.

It would be very helpful if you could post the name of the dating site you used and, if you don't mind, the cost of the session.

Best regards,

MWB

GgbgG123
06-19-14, 19:45
Hello GgbgG123,

I work and live in BL.

Congrats on scoring here.

Banja Luka is full of hot looking girls.

But attitudes here seem to be very conservative, girls appear to be very wary of foreigners and are not easily approachable.

There is a strip club in Prnjavor, a small town about 40 min drive east of here towards Doboj, but I've haven't heard anything good about it. So far as I am aware, there is nothing similar in BL or in the rest of the surrounding area.

It would be very helpful if you could post the name of the dating site you used and, if you don't mind, the cost of the session.

Best regards,

MWBwww.twoo.com

ManWithBeard
06-25-14, 14:45
www.twoo.comThanks for posting the link.

I thought you might have used some of the local sites, such as:

http://upoznavanje.net/

http://www.ljubavnaveza.com/

The international site you used is probably more useful because you are more likely to find an English speaker.

Regards,

MWB

GgbgG123
07-07-14, 06:35
Thanks for posting the link.

I thought you might have used some of the local sites, such as:

http://upoznavanje.net/

http://www.ljubavnaveza.com/

The international site you used is probably more useful because you are more likely to find an English speaker.

Regards,

MWBHow long you are living and working here.

ManWithBeard
07-07-14, 15:34
How long you are living and working here.I've been here just over one year.

Despite your ingenuity and success using the dating site below, I think the easiest and quickest way for a foreigner to get laid in either Bosnia or Croatia, is to drive to Austria. Graz 3. 5 h, Villach 4. 5 h.

I'll post the results of my recent research for Zagreb later.

Best regards,

MWB

GgbgG123
07-07-14, 19:01
I've been here just over one year.

Despite your ingenuity and success using the dating site below, I think the easiest and quickest way for a foreigner to get laid in either Bosnia or Croatia, is to drive to Austria. Graz 3.5 h, Villach 4.5 h.

I'll post the results of my recent research for Zagreb later.

Best regards,

MWBI cannot send you private message.

ManWithBeard
07-10-14, 10:54
I cannot send you private message.I've sent you a PM.

Mister Doctor
08-06-17, 05:27
I am planning on doing a mongering trip in a few countries. Since I might also visit Bosnia and Herzegovina, I was wondering what's the situation there. Is there any particular city that I should visit? Has anything changed in recent years?

Penetrador
06-16-19, 12:12
Any info street girs or ***** houses in the area?

ElephantBeer
12-01-22, 17:20
4 days here thus far and scene looks a lot like an abandoned cobweb in a skulls eye.

No strip clubs, no kino or porno theatre, nor even a jerk-off booth. I can't even find the two adult shops that are supposed to be in the center.

Very confusing as people seem to be in need of extra dosh, and plenty of attractive women to go around. A lot of the shops are the discount kind, many apts and houses seem a bit run down, nothing much going on here. You'd think these are the perfect conditions to have a thriving (or even a nascent) freelancer, massage, strip bar) scene. But, nope.

Guess everyone hits one of the 10 main bars in town and goes home early. The guys looking at my hot Thai GF look frustrated, and I don't blame them. I'm frustrated too!

Every corner I turn I'm half expecting to see a kino hanging out with something seedy happening. Nope.

Next few days will look around for a massage place or incall, but I don't hold out much hope. I like to try service in each city I visit, but this one (like Reykjavik, Cairo, Vatican City will probs outwit me).