PDA

View Full Version : South China - Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]

Ikksman
07-05-18, 05:32
Its been quite awhile since my last post. The catacomb was the glories of the past. Still remember it and sorry to see it go. Memories of the past.
My POV.I thought a wealthy businessman's wife in a 5 star hotel room was more your style, rather than a xiàgōngpéng female in a shack with dirt floors and no running water.

Ikks.

Ikksman
07-05-18, 05:34
Damn. I miss Bill Lee.R. I. P.

Ikksman.

StanBob
12-02-18, 19:02
Dongguan "factory girls" is it better than elsewhere in China to meet women from the countryside both in the trade and out? A lot of reports is it a must go? How does it compare to Shenzhen?

Ace Gallant
12-03-18, 17:20
Damn. I miss Bill Lee.And is that really you Moody?

Enjoy!

StanBob
12-04-18, 06:19
Do you guys agree with what they say about Dongguan the women need the men more or is it just a sex town? Leftover women?

Ddguy
04-10-19, 11:28
Just wanted to ask if something is legit. Used the wechat people nearby and all the girls send hotel addresses and want you to visit the hotel. Are these legit or am I going to get mugged or something?

SE Asia Joe
04-23-19, 05:17
My favorite memory from the catacombs was during a tour of the area with one Danish guy from this forum. We checked out all the girls. Finally, this Danish guy got up enough courage to approach one of the girls who asked him for 100 RMB; a 70 RMB surcharge over the normal price. There were some local guys around that complained to the girl about her attempt to rip him off. The girl replied and I quote, "Why don't you take him up the ass for 30 RMB?" Perhaps, you had to be there to appreciate the humor of the situation. Priceless!

Just my POV.

OAH.Memories.

SE Asia Joe.

RagingRabbit14
04-24-19, 10:38
I knew about the crackdown, obviously, and wasn't expecting to find any of the sex saunas or brothels operating like they did in the past.

But I thought that maybe some of the more downscale working class massage parlor type establishments in the urban villages would still be operating, at least for a handjob.

Nope. Nada. Nothing.

And I did my research. I combed through this forum, looking at pages of old posts, writing down names and locations of all potential leads, then set out to find them in person.

Most of them simply no longer exist. I did find a few massage and saunas still in operation, but learned quickly that they are now totally legit, no "special" services, not even a handjob (I speak fluent Chinese, and know how to ask without being too obvious).

So much for Dongguan.

What I find interesting, however, is that just 30 minutes away from Dongguan, handjob joints are still a dime a dozen. In cities whose names are not Guangzhou or Dongguan, there are still hundreds and hundreds of "MuZu" (foot bath) establishments, where 200-250 will get you a shower, an hour long massage, a happy ending, and sometimes more (touching boobies, pussy touching, striptease, even rimming).

Ddguy
05-07-19, 18:40
I knew about the crackdown, obviously, and wasn't expecting to find any of the sex saunas or brothels operating like they did in the past.

But I thought that maybe some of the more downscale working class massage parlor type establishments in the urban villages would still be operating, at least for a handjob.

Nope. Nada. Nothing.

And I did my research. I combed through this forum, looking at pages of old posts, writing down names and locations of all potential leads, then set out to find them in person.

Most of them simply no longer exist. I did find a few massage and saunas still in operation, but learned quickly that they are now totally legit, no "special" services, not even a handjob (I speak fluent Chinese, and know how to ask without being too obvious)..The places still exist in Dongguan I know a few places in Nancheng / dongcheng that still offer services like fire and ice. Also from what I have been told Houjie is still the place to go.

WailupeBob
05-10-19, 00:41
Memories.

SE Asia Joe.Surfer Bob twins are back on ISG. Planning trip to KL and Singapore in fall. Any ideas.

JL said to say Hello. Have you been back to CP?

StinkyFeet
05-12-19, 11:06
I given up on dongguan. I know a few KTV in houjie that have a few girls available but the prices are high and quality certainly doesn't reflect the price. I haven't checked the massage scene in two years but I give a few visits to see if anything opened up. I know in wangjiang and dongcheng have a few "legit" massage places but a lot of the girls will whisper additional services at there place. But again, the asking price doesn't reflect the quality.

The places still exist in Dongguan I know a few places in Nancheng / dongcheng that still offer services like fire and ice. Also from what I have been told Houjie is still the place to go.

Docreval67
02-12-20, 07:00
The places still exist in Dongguan I know a few places in Nancheng / dongcheng that still offer services like fire and ice. Also from what I have been told Houjie is still the place to go.Would you be willing to share?

Desperately looking for some fun in DG.

TIA.

Shabah F117
04-07-20, 01:47
I given up on dongguan. I know a few KTV in houjie that have a few girls available but the prices are high and quality certainly doesn't reflect the price. I haven't checked the massage scene in two years but I give a few visits to see if anything opened up. I know in wangjiang and dongcheng .....I am looking for some action too. Hard to find. Please post. In SZ or Guangzhou CP anywhere south of China. I miss the water tables.

StinkyFeet
10-28-20, 12:14
I am looking for some action too. Hard to find. Please post. In SZ or Guangzhou CP anywhere south of China. I miss the water tables.No longer in China so my Intel is no longer valid since everything has changed due to covid. Prior to covid prices were crazy in dongguan. It was cheaper to go to s Korea and play there.

Ddguy
11-16-20, 15:16
Would you be willing to share?

Desperately looking for some fun in DG.

TIA.If you want dodgy massages then I have some recent places and a few I've not been to since covid so not sure what the situation is with them. Also know where to find streetwalkers in Nancheng.

Street walkers. Near limon mall on Hongfu road if you say to a taxi driver limon hungfu lu they will take you there (its two malls connected by a bride with a Mcdonalds and a walmart) if you keep walking along the main road and turn left at the next big main road then cross over there. Keep walking down a bit and the turn into the alleyways there. There should be a vegetable market if you go along there to the right past the fruit shops then the alleyways there are chalk full of them some of them are really hot although I always think street walkers are dodgy and ill get mugged so not tried any of them despite them cat calling me and trying to solicit me.

Also around the same area is a massage place on the main road that used to do ice and fire.

There is one on Hongtu road as well.

Will update with screenshots of locations later.

Anyway a few years ago one of the massage girls added my wechat and whenever she changes location she sends me the new place so I know you can get a good special service there. Recently she moved and told me the new foot massage place had a proper door and a bed so read into that what you will.

Ddguy
03-31-21, 22:49
Little update on hot street girls. So there are 3 or 4 areas where usually from about 8 pm onwards you start to see girls. The first is where I mentioned in my previous post its an urban village in Nancheng. If you search the Luyuan Drinking Delivery on google maps it will show the location for my last post and there are always a few girls in the alleyways there. Another is directly across the street from Limon mall on hongfu road. If you cross the street from the mall there is a road leading down to a little urban village and if you walk along there is a market just before the actual market there is a street with two traffic barriers (the kind you get entering car parks). Again from around 9 pm the two streets going uphill there are full of alleyways and girls. There is also an urban village in xiping full of girls but not sure how to describe where it is. Also finally in Huagjiang town pretty much any alleyway in that whole town is chalk full of girls and I mean chalk full of them. My Chinese friend had a factory there and I just went for a random walk around after visiting the factory and even at 4 pm there were lots of girls just standing around in the alleyways. Usual prices in all these places are between 200-400.

Ddguy
03-31-21, 22:52
Oh I also meant to ask on my previous post does anyone have any wechat or qr codes for incall girls? Used to have a guy and average price was 1000 for 90 minutes all stunners but obviously the account got shut down and I never got the new one he was using. If anyone has any you can PM me and also I can pm you screenshots of the locations I mentioned in my last post.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

BonMonger
04-01-21, 12:14

Nope. Nada. Nothing.

Most of them simply no longer exist. I did find a few massage and saunas still in operation, but learned quickly that they are now totally legit, no "special" services, not even a handjob (I speak fluent Chinese, and know how to ask without being too obvious).

So much for Dongguan..Can you tell us mongers the name of the towns and locations please which is 30 minutes away.

KGreen
08-11-21, 20:30
Little update on hot street girls. So there are 3 or 4 areas where usually from about 8 pm onwards you start to see girls. The first is where I mentioned in my previous post its an urban village in Nancheng. If you search the Luyuan Drinking Delivery on google maps it will show the location for my last post and there are always a few girls in the alleyways there. Another is directly across the street from Limon mall on hongfu road. If you cross the street from the mall there is a road leading down to a little urban village and if you walk along there is a market just before the actual market there is a street with two traffic barriers (the kind you get entering car parks). Again from around 9 pm the two streets going uphill there are full of alleyways and girls. There is also an urban village in xiping full of girls but not sure how to describe where it is. Also finally in Huagjiang town pretty much any alleyway in that whole town is chalk full of girls and I mean chalk full of them. My Chinese friend had a factory there and I just went for a random walk around after visiting the factory and even at 4 pm there were lots of girls just standing around in the alleyways. Usual prices in all these places are between 200-400.Using Ddguy's directions, I visited the areas around Limon mall. The location near the Luyuan Dinking Company was a bust for me. Despite there being at least 20 girls along backstreets, non of them would let me talk to them. They would either walk away, shake their heads no, or hold up a hand signaling they wanted nothing to do with a foreigner.

The place across Hongfu road was much better. About half the girls would not accept a foreigner. The damage was 300 for 10 minutes. There were about 10 girls out at 2:00 am on a weekday.

KGreen
08-19-21, 19:02
I went back to the location across the road from Limon Mall. I walked the entire area. It is larger than a full city block, and there are groups of girls in most of the alleyways. There were also a lot of Chinese men. I saw around 50 girls, but my guess is there were a lot more that were working inside while I walked by. There had to be at least 200 men walking around. I was the only foreigner. Despite the numbers, I was turned away by every girl. No one wanted to be with the foreigner. I even saw a girl that I had visited before. When I approached, she looked at the girl next to her. That girl shook her head no. Then they both turned their backs to me. I probably won't go back. It was around 1:00 am on a Friday morning.

KGreen
08-23-21, 19:00
I went by my old favorite fire and ice place in the Gaotianfang area. It was closed down last year during a raid. I noticed it was back open advertising a 69 RMB foot bath. I thought, why not, and returned at midnight. I noticed the showers were no longer being used. Already a bad sign. I was lead to a familiar room. But the tables had been replaced by large massage chairs. My masseuse was a bit older, but very fit. I agreed to a 169 RMB massage. It was really good. There was little to no indication that more was on the menu. Then she asked if I have been there before. I told her yes. She asked what service I received, so I told her about the fire and ice. She said they are under new management and can't do that anymore, but offered a full body oil push for extra clock. I agreed. She left. While I was waiting, a younger masseuse kept looking in the door at me. When the first masseuse returned she asked if I wanted both of them for this part. I though, why not? The older one massaged my top while the younger one massaged the rest. It was a really nice experience. They offered me an oil back massage but I declined. At the hour mark they asked me to pay, but said I would be massaged for another hour. The bill was ridiculous. 1014 RMB for a HJ. The older one left and the younger one ended up giving me an even better massage. I left around 1:30 am but could have stayed longer if I wanted. I do not plan on going back. If you are I interested in this place, whether to stop by or avoid, PM me and I will tell you how to get there.

Ddguy
10-25-21, 11:54
I went back to the location across the road from Limon Mall. I walked the entire area. It is larger than a full city block, and there are groups of girls in most of the alleyways. There were also a lot of Chinese men. I saw around 50 girls, but my guess is there were a lot more that were working inside while I walked by. There had to be at least 200 men walking around. I was the only foreigner. Despite the numbers, I was turned away by every girl. No one wanted to be with the foreigner. I even saw a girl that I had visited before. When I approached, she looked at the girl next to her. That girl shook her head no. Then they both turned their backs to me. I probably won't go back. It was around 1:00 am on a Friday morning.That sucks, sometimes its hit and miss. I have had the same where some nights nobody wants to go with a foreigner. Go earlier go like 10-11 pm when its not too busy and might have more luck. But yea I have been turned away some nights then other nights had luck so it's hit and miss.

Ddguy
11-17-21, 06:36
So I found another area in Nancheng full of street girls and I thought I would share with everyone.

Behind the previously tallest building in DG before the big tower near the new mall was built there is a large urban village. Lots of streets and alleyways. I actually stumbled on it by accident. I was meeting a Chinese friend (a girl) for lunch and she invited me to a building her parents owned in this area. She said she doesn't really like the area because there are always lots of hookers etc. Anyway I had lunch with her and then returned to the area in the evening and she was right it was full of girls. Usual price quoted between 200-400. My next post has the locations on baidu maps of all 3 places.

Ddguy
11-17-21, 06:44
Picture 1 and 2 - Luyuan Drinking company urban village.

Picture 3 and 4 - Across from Limon urban village (big red light area although can be hit and miss with being accepted).

Picture 5 and 6 - Between One Mall and DG mall (Sort of urban village but lots of girls there too).

Hope this helps.

Also if you type in Lou Feng and city name into google (eg 东33694;27004;39118 you will find lots of forums. Most are VIP but some have agents not VIP and you can add wechats or QQ. Although for Dongguan its better to type in Guangzhou and add some agents from there since they tend to cover all of Guangdoong and will have loads of girls in DG. You can visit them or they will visit you. Shop around a bit add a few agents to get one that has a good price (I do this when I go to any city here and always works, always find something).

BonMonger
11-18-21, 15:02
Picture 1 and 2 - Luyuan Drinking company urban village.

Picture 3 and 4 - Across from Limon urban village (big red light area although can be hit and miss with being accepted).

Picture 5 and 6 - Between One Mall and DG mall (Sort of urban village but lots of girls there too).

Hope this helps.

Also if you type in Lou Feng and city name into google (eg 东33694;27004;39118 you will find lots of forums. Most are VIP but some have agents not VIP and you can add wechats or QQ. Although for Dongguan its better to type in Guangzhou and add some agents from there since they tend to cover all of Guangdoong and will have loads of girls in DG. You can visit them or they will visit you. Shop around a bit add a few agents to get one that has a good price (I do this when I go to any city here and always works, always find something).Great post and if you don't mind. Can you advice what you type to search the agents in google? As when I typed Luo Feng, DG agents the results are not what I expected.

Ddguy
11-20-21, 08:15
Great post and if you don't mind. Can you advice what you type to search the agents in google? As when I typed Luo Feng, DG agents the results are not what I expected.Then the city name although for Dongguan its better to type. I have a forum with loads of agents in Guangzhou that cover DG let me see if I can find it.

Ddguy
11-20-21, 20:38
Then the city name although for Dongguan its better to type. I have a forum with loads of agents in Guangzhou that cover DG let me see if I can find it.For some reason when I try to type the Chinese it won't post. Feng looks like a box with a cross in it sort of so there are a few characters for it but it has 2 legs and sort of looks like a cross in a box. That's the best I can do.

BonMonger
11-21-21, 11:35
For some reason when I try to type the Chinese it won't post. Feng looks like a box with a cross in it sort of so there are a few characters for it but it has 2 legs and sort of looks like a cross in a box. That's the best I can do.If you don't mind can you attach a pic with characters mentioned- the same way you attach 6 pics. From there I can easily see the letters you mention & thanks.

Ddguy
11-26-21, 13:01
If you don't mind can you attach a pic with characters mentioned- the same way you attach 6 pics. From there I can easily see the letters you mention & thanks.Its the character for wind. So type that in any translator and you will get the correct character. So type lou feng followed by city name in google you will get a shit load of pages. Many of the thrrads for individual girls will be VIP on most forums but sone won't and have their contacts. Also agents will tend to be pinned and they have wechat and qq contact details.