PDA

View Full Version : Bandar Seri Begawan

Admin
09-02-03, 13:44
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Sainter
11-06-03, 06:36
Hmmm, I guess it's safe to assume that Brunei is devoid of any serious action?

Member #3346
11-07-03, 06:30
I would have thought something would be available. I saw this show on TV about how the Sultan has all these Playboy models come to his palace for entertainment. Maybe if you could get invited to one of his parties or try to hook up with one of these ladies at the shopping mall.

Man In Search
01-21-04, 19:29
Happy Chinese New Year to all. Lets hear something of BSB, something must be going on. Even reports of nearby places would be good. Anything to make this page worth visiting.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please use just one period followed by a blank space at the end of sentences. Thanks!

happycamper
03-05-04, 14:36
Man in Search,

Keep on searching. I have been in BSB twice in the past year and found that the best entertainment is to get out of town across the border to nearby Malaysia, if you can find a taxi - a rare treat. But beware, the border crossings close by 11 pm or so, and opens the next morning, just in time for me to be back on the ship.

I checked out the most luxurious to basic hotels: Empire Hotel and Resort - it is huge, 5 swimming pools with no one in it, but no sauna, no bar, no spa, and definitely no girls - a posh cinema with wholesome movies and a golf course. You can bring your own alcoholic drink provided you declare it on arrival; Brunei is not a fun or free thinking place. The interior has some spectacular jungle, that's about it.

KenDog
03-09-04, 14:47
Brunei is lame. I'm from the States, and have a LOT of family in Brunei and when I went to go visit them it was boring as hell. Only thing was visiting and seeing family. Boring as place. No offense to anyone who lives there, but don't know what you guys can do for fun.

Tom2004
03-09-04, 21:30
Folks,

I stayed at Royal Orchid Hotel (or similar name) - they had a health club, spa and gym and I am not sure how fare the massage service is really going. Esspecially if rendered by a Thai girl. May anyone looking to explore this further while I will be back second half of the year earliest.

Take care,
tom

James Khoa
04-06-04, 05:43
Nope, still nadda. Just return from Brunei 2 weeks ago. Dead as ever. The country really knows how to clam it down.

Here's something though... there seems to be action out there. I overheard some blokes going on about "how great that thai pussy was". Something about thai girls touring Brunei for a week of "sex trade". Honestly, I have not come close to that. Ongoing rate seems to be very high though, around B150/hour or pop.

Anyway, still easier to drive over to Limbang/miri?

Or fly over to Thailand, since Airasia is in full swing.

nwtn20
04-17-04, 13:00
Tom2004

Actually I have had massages from Thai girls in a few establishments. They give pretty good massages, in some instances they even offer extras for extra tips of course. Also I find that the Thai girls I have had gave 'very good overall service' - very energetic! Well worth the money I paid.

But what is the legal situation like in Brunei, with regards to those kinds of extra services?

Thanks

==========================================

Folks,

I stayed at Royal Orchid Hotel (or similar name) - they had a health club, spa and gym and I am not sure how fare the massage service is really going. Esspecially if rendered by a Thai girl. May anyone looking to explore this further while I will be back second half of the year earliest.

Take care,

Tom

Tom2004
04-23-04, 08:41
Folks,

Not to much information or action here. Finally I am due to get to Bandar Seri Begawan in mid May again, it is with you now if you want me to be a happy man (and give some more information) or if I just have to confirm it is really dry. I guess I may not have sufficient time to go over to Limbang (even have no glue where to go there).

Come up guys, any further information is highly appreciated.

Take care,

Tom

Supahornie
09-20-04, 04:29
Hail all bro's

I've joined the forum for sometime now but have been too interested in the Msian scene and have neglected my own turf!

For the 8 bro's who have posted reports, and for any future bro's who happen to stumble onto this thread.

Yes, Brunei is a really boring place, no legal sale of booze, no niteclubs, k'okes or discos. We locals have grown to accept that.

However, always think like this, the harder you clamp down on this activities, the greater the demand for it! Some places of interests ar as follows:-

1) Riverview Hotel - have a lounge on ground floor that locals hang out at, can BYO. Lounge on 2nd floor, more like niteclub setting, with locals and expats drinking & looking for action. This hotel is famous for PRCs! You usually wait for the OKT to offer or if you see something you ike, just approach!

2) Orchid Garden Hotel - used to have a lounge on 7th or 8th floor where you can drink til the cows come home! Not too sure now, last time there was over a year ago. If the lounge is indeed still there, then there should be a papasan who can offer you a companion for the nite.

3) Latest joint is at Trader's Inn, near a supermarket called SupaSave. Newly opened lounge on 1st floor, can BYO or order drinks from there. Its a member lounge so non-members prices will be slightly higher, I was there during the opening and have been there a few times since. Newly added feature includes fair, pretty and sexy China girls hanging around after dark, looking for customers.

4) Cheaper thrills can be found at salons, especially the seedy looking ones or on top of dingy staircases. Those don't really offer good haircut but you can get a hairwash and a good head n shoulder massage for B$12 (standard price). The girl will mash your head against her boobs while massaging your aching head. If you like the gal, can try to propose a meeting after work. Filipinos and Thai girls have more success rates. Chinese ones needs more coaxing, usually need to be a regular before they even think about letting you have your way with them. but some of them can be quite pretty and sultry looking with nice tits!

Alternatively, we pop over to Labuan or Limbang for our thrills. Limbang is about over 1hr's drive from the border, cheap food n drinks. Stay at Purnama Hotel, others are crap. Girls are cheap, have gotten RM80 a pop before but quality not there. Labuan is a heaven and a haven. Filipino chicks for as far as the eye can see. Girls can be picked up from discos but those are usually on drugs. Then there are fuckshops in the form of massage parlours or snooker halls, where you go and choose the girl and bring them out or have them sent to your room later. I recommend Golden Lotus Lounge at Lazenda area. Its somewhere in the middle of the lot, on 1st floor, mommy is Susan, nice chicks there, mostly filipinos, can get for RM250 overnite! Just say you have been here before with a regular and was given this price before.

I don't cheong in my own turf as a rule! Thats because this is such a small place and once you get caught, you can be sure words will reach you home minister within the week! Not even enough time to buy your own coffin! But fellow visiting bro's. Good luck with your adventure.

Supahornie

Samboibesi
09-08-05, 20:34
Hi guys.

Boring. Well, thats why god gave brunei lots of oil, because the country is clean from prostitutions.

Want to know where to find good live entertaiments where your are one of the star, welcome to Miri.

Check the Big Boss Saloon.

This saloon is located near the emperial mall shopping complex.

Hint.

Look for a children clinic, glass wall. You cant miss it.

There is a big sign board "Big Boss Saloon"

Walk up the staircase, immediatelly you will find it.

Majority is indonesian girls. There are some locals.

First try, ask for "atik" small body with pretty round boobs.

Dont be fool of her small size, she is hot & wild.

She wont accept anal, but crazy for DATY.

Condos is a must.

Start with DATY, then try at least 7 style before ending with a doggy.

Just bump hard during doggy. No mercy ( as she has no mercy for your $$)

Damage

RM 180 per shot, RM 250 per night

USD 1 = RM 3.70

Go baby go.

Crystal Maiden
04-12-06, 14:16
Can someone update us guys on the Labuan and Miri night scene? We might be going one of these days and we are rookies when in comes to Labuan and Miri. Preferably Labuan.

Pikeman
06-17-06, 07:50
Still looking too as been here for more than 3 months but still cant find any resources. Pls provide some contacts.

Rugger 123
07-11-06, 03:35
Having worked in Brunei for some years, I know for sure that there's plenty of action available. Patience, perseverence and persistance is required to score here. Filipinos, Indos working in restaurants/supermarkets are also looking for action on their offdays. PM me if you need assistance.

Cheers

Banana138
07-13-06, 02:00
You want to find at Bandar town area around 12am to 3am. there have some sitting hidding at the cinema.

Rugger 123
07-13-06, 22:33
You want to find at Bandar town area around 12am to 3am. there have some sitting hidding at the cinema.Just be careful, cause they're mostly ladyboys. Am I right?

Mihiro Fan
07-23-06, 00:58
Just be careful, cause they're mostly ladyboys. Am I right?Yes, can confirm they are ladyboys.

Mihiro Fan
07-23-06, 01:04
Having worked in Brunei for some years, I know for sure that there's plenty of action available. Patience, perseverence and persistance is required to score here. Filipinos, Indos working in restaurants/supermarkets are also looking for action on their offdays. PM me if you need assistance.

CheersHi Rugger,

I can't PM, it's a paid service now. How much for an overnight session in Brunei?

Where do you normally go to find 'action'?

Cheers,

M

Malboro Seven
11-10-06, 07:52

CheersHi Rugger 123,

Hopefully you can see this. I just reach in Brunei, really fucking dry place. Not even can find asian chicks that can spend some time with after working hours.

I like pinoy very much, do you have any contacts or experience to share. I will appreciate much because my didi really feel horny after some times, not laid with pinoy / thai girls.

please reply if you have any recooemndation.

Malboro Seven

Crystal Maiden
11-29-06, 11:51
Sometimes there are PRCs in Brunei looking for a living but they will cost ya $BN100 a pop. Quite expensive. Ya need to hang around Traders Inn or the illegal gambling areas to spot them - and once you get their numbers, it'll be easy from there.

Abbnat
02-18-07, 00:02
Don't waste your time and effort (and possible with this problems with the local fuck-faced Polisi). Just get to Maura post and jump on a ferry for 30 mins and arrive on the beautiful island of Labuan.

Head straight to The Victoria hotel and get a room. Honest, before you get your bag dropped on your bed, you'll be getting a call from reception... "Mr Mr... you want woman" I actaully went down to the lobby on night and it was like an identity line up. Mainly filipino's. Earlier in the night they wanted 300 RM for all night, since it was after 1am, I haggled for 180 Rm for 5 hours.

The bars are busy with available pussy, but watch out for scams such as buying a drink for a lady which costs more than days wage out there and then tell you it's not a good time of the month for working. I think it was the Liverpool Sports bar that was a bit dodgy. I took a girl for another palce on the other side of the town, but the madam was relucatant to allow me to take an indonesian due to her english skills (it wasnt what i was interested in) so ended up with another Filipino.

I spent alot of time in Brunei and the best advise i can give is get the fuck out of the Sultanate shithole and enjoy Malaysia.

Failing that, you can try some of the resturant girls in BSB, but you gonna need patience and good planning.. nothing goes un-noticed there

Piper1
06-12-07, 08:30
I have a few days coming up in Brunei soon (will take the ferry for 2-3 nights of pleasure in Labuan), but I'll need to spend two nights in Bandar.

Does anyone have any recommendations for "discrete" hotels and action places in Bandar? (I know the popular answer will probably be "There are no discrete hotels or action places") due to Brunei being a very small Muslim country, but I'm hoping someone will be able to PM me some inside info. Thanks!

Crystal Maiden
06-21-07, 07:34
Brunei only has PRC freelancers and usually you need to have the numbers or know someone to get them. Better hop off to Labuan or Limbang for your night pleasures.

Radiumm
09-20-07, 03:10
I'm being asked to be posted to Brunei and am considering the offer. However, before I go there, I need to know if my sex life is going to take a hit.

Any members who can give me the highlights and lowdown on the Brunei sex scene?

Thanks

Maria777
09-28-07, 15:24
Anybody here? Travel exchange betwen Dhaka-- with romance and sex.

Miao28
10-07-07, 14:42
I'm being asked to be posted to Brunei and am considering the offer. However, before I go there, I need to know if my sex life is going to take a hit.

Any members who can give me the highlights and lowdown on the Brunei sex scene?

Thanks

Brunei people just hop across the border to the neighbouring country for a quickie. You can consider doing the same when you are posted in Brunei.

Justmen
11-12-07, 15:16
Brunei people just hop across the border to the neighbouring country for a quickie. You can consider doing the same when you are posted in Brunei.I went to Labuan few months back, it's really a place for variety of actions. Trust me guys, worth all the $$. Not that it is that boring or totally no action at all in Brunei, but you just need to know how. Traders Inn is well recommended, but mostly PRC. Locals? i, myself is still looking for one as well.

Member #4194
02-03-08, 06:11
Hey guys,

Did you notice that Brunei is one of the pendora's box which I have discover several spot and contact in Brunei. Thus local and abroad cuisine also available. At first I thought Brunei is one of the boring country but then since I gained my respect here, so then I only know which location to go and hunt. Like wise Seri, BSB, Kiulap and Gadong. But if hunt for local fish, you might need to go to Gadong Mall and use $$ bait to give them. Trust me

Cheers,

Fisherman

Blastoff
02-04-08, 00:01
Hey guys,
Did u notice that Brunei is one of the pendora's box which i have discover several spot and contact in Brunei. Thus local and abroad cuisine also available. At first i thought Brunei is one of the boring country but then since i gained my respect here, so then i only know which location to go and hunt.
Like wise Seri,BSB,Kiulap and Gadong. But if hunt for local fish, u might need to go to Gadong Mall and use $$ bait to give them..Trust me..I wanna share with u with some photo's which she declaired as part time Orange Model.

Name: Dina
Home Stay: Lambak Kiri
Damage: BND 350 overnite (11pm-6am)
Profession: HSBC BSB/ Orange Advert

Cheers
Fisherman

Wow the price is 4 to 5 times higher than most of Asia for P4P. It is about USD$200 for the night! Unheard of in Asia. Can you explain why that is in a country where only the Sultan and his relatives have any money?

Regards

Blastoff

Member #4194
02-06-08, 13:37
Wow the price is 4 to 5 times higher than most of Asia for P4P. It is about USD$200 for the night! Unheard of in Asia. Can you explain why that is in a country where only the Sultan and his relatives have any money?

Regards

Blastoff

Hi Blast off,
Yeap..i know the price is a bit high and most of the people that i met working secretly in that line. I don't know because sometimes money play role in this business.

If about the sultan, i don't know because i'm an expatriate also. What i work and do is non related to them but one thing for sure, Malay rules Brunei and those malay also sometimes like just came out from a cave or something due to being too praising the Sultan.

Fisherman

Pengamputan
02-08-08, 03:50
Good work Fisherman,

Nice picture of the local cuisine. Actually there are a few more local freelancer available in the country. I got a UBD freelance for only $100. Maybe next time we could exchange detail.

Cheers,

Find, Fuck and Forget.

Beanieman69
02-12-08, 07:48
Good work Fisherman,

Nice picture of the local cuisine. Actually there are a few more local freelancer available in the country. I got a UBD freelance for only $100. Maybe next time we could exchange detail.

Cheers,

Find, Fuck and Forget.Hello Pengamputan,

Can you send her number to my address: [Email address deleted by Admin]. I got contacts from Limbang and Miri too. Maybe we can share some infos. Anyway I'm just a 48year old local divorced.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Lickalastic
02-12-08, 16:46
Good work Fisherman,

Cheers,

Find, Fuck and Forget.Yeah I would like to congradulate fisherman. What a fantastic catch. Actually I would like to ask pengamputan about your freelances. I'll be having a holiday because "the cat is away" for the whole week. I've tasted cuisines from other countries whenever I travel but never could find any locals, could you help out a brother?

Pengamputan
02-13-08, 08:56
Hi Lickalastic and Beanieman,

Hmm. Not sure how to post the contct to you and how you gonna exchange your contact to me.

Anyway, I just found out who the girl in fisherman pic. Hhehe.

Maybe we could try to get in touch some way or another or maybe meet up somewhere out of the country for a guys nite out.

Cheers

Find. Fuck. And Forget.

Sifact
02-13-08, 17:33
Hi,

Can I have some contact for Brunei extra service?

It's been on a dry spell for a long time.

Thanks

Beanieman69
02-19-08, 05:22
Hello Pengamputan,

Pms is paid-only service. I have serious case of credit card abuse. Begini saja, tulis ISG/nombor kontek/nama bini2 di belakang pintu tandas bawah di plaza athirah batu satu. Aku check nanti. I will return to you for feedback.

Pengamputan
02-19-08, 08:09
Hi Beanieman.

The best option is better we meet up in Kuala LURAH as its a neutral ground. And we could get a few drinks 1st and get to know each other, before having some fun in brunei. I just can't write down any detail at d back of a toilet door. And for your info. I'm not a pimp or anything, I just resourceful in looking for fun in brunei. BUt if you don't drink or not a fan of kuala lurah, then its unlucky then.

Anyway, Cheerio.

Find. Fuck. Fuck. And Fuck again.

Turtlez
02-21-08, 05:08
Hi Pengamputan,

Seems like your PM service is not active. Tried to send you a PM.

Check my reports in the Sabah thread.

I want to trade some info on FLs in Sabah.

Hi Beanieman.

The best option is better we meet up in Kuala LURAH as its a neutral ground. And we could get a few drinks 1st and get to know each other, before having some fun in brunei. I just can't write down any detail at d back of a toilet door. And for your info. I'm not a pimp or anything, I just resourceful in looking for fun in brunei. BUt if you don't drink or not a fan of kuala lurah, then its unlucky then.

Anyway, Cheerio.

Find. Fuck. Fuck. And Fuck again.

Member #4194
02-21-08, 05:34
Good work Fisherman,

Cheers,

Find, Fuck and Forget.

Hey bro, thanks a lot. Since i am here, frankly said Brunei is not a bad place after all. I am an expat also here but somehow because of the experience before, i can discover the treasure. By the way, yes maybe we can have an exchange. neither local or foreigner. All below BND100 also. Wanna share? My DST line always online.

Fish

Member #4194
02-21-08, 05:38
Hello Pengamputan,

Can you send her number to my address: [Email address deleted by Admin]. I got contacts from Limbang and Miri too. Maybe we can share some infos. Anyway I'm just a 48year old local divorced.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Jackson won't allow you to state in the original form of email address, please use PM or unique character.

Fish

Member #4194
02-21-08, 05:40
[QUOTE=Pengamputan]Hi Lickalastic and Beanieman,

Hmm. Not sure how to post the contct to you and how you gonna exchange your contact to me.

Maybe we could try to get in touch some way or another or maybe meet up somewhere out of the country for a guys nite out.

Cheers

Good Idea...When can it be happened.

Pengamputan
02-28-08, 04:30
Hi Fisherman,

So, how to exchange contact? Must find a way to get in touch. If you are a frequent visitor to Kuala lurah drinking hole, we could meet up on Friday, I'm always around on friday.

Cheers

Member #4194
02-29-08, 06:19
Hi Fisherman,

So, how to exchange contact? Must find a way to get in touch. If you are a frequent visitor to Kuala lurah drinking hole, we could meet up on Friday, I'm always around on friday.

Cheers

Hey Brother, sorry for the late reply because busy lately. Well, i went to Kuala Lurah once a while when i feel that Brunei is a fRe@KiNg Bored. You can point one day and maybe we can meet each other there. So just buzz me at *^#***! . Ok.

Raj Funloving
03-06-08, 10:55
Hey guys,

Did u notice that Brunei is one of the pendora's box which i have discover several spot and contact in Brunei. Thus local and abroad cuisine also available. At first i thought Brunei is one of the boring country but then since i gained my respect here, so then i only know which location to go and hunt.

Like wise Seri,BSB,Kiulap and Gadong. But if hunt for local fish, u might need to go to Gadong Mall and use $$ bait to give them..Trust me..I wanna share with u with some photo's which she declaired as part time Orange Model.Dear Fisherman,

Very nice pics and yes I agree with you Brunei is pendora's box as lovely and cute looking Dina is just a mouthwatering laa...you are truly a fisherman in real sense....(just kidding laa...)

Well have a blast whereever you net as you will only pick tasty and mouthwatering fishes

Cheers,

Raj

August 77
05-21-08, 08:04
Good to know that Brunei is not a dry country after all.

Heard that P*** G**d*n Hotel is another place where yo can find some action.

Anybody tried there yet?

Ntydude
06-17-08, 13:38
Any updates?

Koolshot737
06-20-08, 18:56
I will be in BSB on the night of July 18, arriving mid-night, will be there till noon next day. Is there any places that u can suggest?

Regards,
KOOL

Turtlez
07-15-08, 17:25
Arrived in Brunei after a long long ride all the way from Bintulu. Was greeted by a group of PRCs when I checked in at Traders Inn. Had the chance of talking with some of them and got their room numbers: @@%, @@( and @##.

While having a chat with them, got to know some names as follows:

Name: Yao Yao
Boobs: 6
Body: 8
Face: 8 (sweet and delectable, with nice long black straight hair)
GFE: 7

Name: Qi Qi
Boobs: 5
Body: 7
Face: 5
GFE: 6

Name: Chuo Chuo (or Desiree)
Boobs: 8 (at least a 34D, in between firm and soft)
Body: 7 (had baby hair on her armpits)
Face: 7
GFE: 7
Advantage: She speaks passable english.

Wanted to take Yao Yao but her red aunt was visiting so she actually recommended Chuo Chuo. She came into the room and hug me, telling me that she was going to make me a happy guy.

We didn't shower together due to the small shower screen. I was sitting watching TV when she finished and started to kiss my body from the back. Started at the nipples down to the sword. Before the BBBJ, I reciprocate by licking and sucking on her tits. She genuinely likes her tits being suck as she became wet after that. Fingered her for a little while until she started to buck her hips, indicating that she was cumming.

Her BBBJ was impressive, deep throat with a little gagging. Top marks for trying. She keep telling me that my dick was big (dun think so, just a little above average at slightly less than 7"). Capped me and started off with me on top.

Positions include cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy, sitting, legs behind the neck, legs spread. She was wet until the last 10 minutes when she complained that it was starting to be painful. Pitying her, I took off the condom and started to jack off. She started to lick my balls and nipples, alternating between the two.

Jacked off and sprayed my cum all over her tits and face. A totally enjoyable 55 minutes of copulation. She said that it was the longest that she has done in Brunei. Haha.

Damage was BND100. Will return for Yao Yao, who has the sweet and innocent look.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Nite Hunter
09-25-08, 04:24
Hey bro, thanks a lot. Since i am here, frankly said Brunei is not a bad place after all. I am an expat also here but somehow because of the experience before, i can discover the treasure. By the way, yes maybe we can have an exchange. neither local or foreigner. All below BND100 also. Wanna share? My DST line always online.

FishHi,

I'm going to travel to Brunei next month for a month long stay and eagerly hunting for local services else my bro with strike. Can help ? TQ

Gary Boy8
09-30-08, 12:06
Hey guys,

Like wise Seri,BSB,Kiulap and Gadong. But if hunt for local fish, u might need to go to Gadong Mall and use $$ bait to give them..Trust me..I wanna share with u with some photo's which she declaired as part time Orange Model.

Name: Dina
Home Stay: Lambak Kiri
Damage: BND 350 overnite (11pm-6am)
Profession: HSBC BSB/ Orange Advert

Cheers
FishermanHi fisherman,

Can I get the details for the lady?

I will pay you just to get the details.

Bruneipony
10-23-08, 19:59
I need some contacts in Brunei.

Pls? Anyone?

Bruneipony
10-23-08, 20:03
I need contacts in Brunei?

Wksss
10-25-08, 01:21
Hi all bro out der.

Find this forum to be very interesting. 2 week ago try a china doll at one of the hotel at seri. Quite good service. Service available : from hand job, blow job, full service& massage nude. Price very reasonable. Any one hav contact on local gal?

Wksss
10-25-08, 01:29
Hi all bro out der.

Find this forum to be very interesting. 2 week ago try a china doll at one of the hotel at seri. Quite good service. Service available : from hand job, blow job, full service& massage nude. Price very reasonable. Any one hav contact on local gal?

Bruneipony
10-26-08, 03:37
Hi all bro out der.

Find this forum to be very interesting. 2 week ago try a china doll at one of the hotel at seri. Quite good service. Service available : from hand job, blow job, full service& massage nude. Price very reasonable. Any one hav contact on local gal?Which hotel? hehe.

I want to be entertained to.

Budhed
11-05-08, 08:29
Hi all bro out der.

Hi bro,

do you still hv de contacts, im been here for couple of days couldnt fd any nice stuff, i relli nid it for my extinguishing purpose......plz....relli cant tahan....

lookin forward to hear from you

Ellipsis
11-11-08, 23:57
I've recently moved to Brunei. Haven't had much opportunity to look around. Any suggestions where I should visit for short time action?

Sijefry
11-14-08, 14:13
I've recently moved to Brunei. Haven't had much opportunity to look around. Any suggestions where I should visit for short time action?Pls go to Miri or Labuan for action.

Budhed
01-02-09, 06:51
Which hotel in seria. Any contacts.

Hi bro,

Do you still have de contacts, I'm been here for couple of days couldn't fd any nice stuff, I relli nid it for my extinguishing purpose. Plz. Relli can't tahan.

Lookin forward to hear from you

Maxspace91
01-02-09, 17:25
Hey all,

Just wondering where it is possible or who to contact for me to release myself. Really finding hard to control. Hehehe. Been to tratders inn but I can't really seem to tell whos is working. Please help me.

Ellipsis
01-26-09, 08:14
Still no action. Read in the BB newspaper on Sunday there were raids at massage places in Jalan Tutong and Batu Bersurat.

Women massaging men, can you believe it? no reports of hanky panky though.

Jason 88
03-16-09, 17:55
[QUOTE=Pengamputan]Hi Lickalastic and Beanieman,

Cheers

Good Idea...When can it be happened.Cool. I wanna meet up to. Who is that fisherman pic girl ah? She look familiar.

Suns88
05-21-09, 01:41
Hi all,

Is there any actions in BSB??

Cheers

Crypton
05-21-09, 16:26
Hi all,

Is there any actions in BSB??

Cheers

Not really. You can ask a taxi driver. But most people just cross border into Malaysia... about 30 min drive. You can take a taxi there.

Eric Herbert
12-04-09, 18:11
I will go to Brunei Next Week, can you advice me to find good thing in frontier of malaysia (hotel, girl)

Regards

Curiousme
12-25-09, 09:02
mail me to [Email address deleted by Admin] telling how old you are and where you me. Are you in Brunei at the moment?

Spider916
03-18-10, 17:45
Hi Guys,

Brunei is the one place in Asia where I haven't been and I was thinking of spending a day or two there.

Could any kind soul post or pm me a quick update about the available options?

Thanks

Ellipsis
03-20-10, 00:18
It's very quiet and the action is limited. Frequent Public tip off's lead to raids on suspected houses, shops, hotels that offer any services. Do a google search for "Brunei Vice Raid" and see what comes up

Rewsna
08-13-10, 21:19
I went to Brunei last month for 2 weeks and there is nothing there. even the boat taxi people are no help. it's a very religious city/country. You have to be in the inside, with language skills.

Bundanko
09-02-10, 23:21
I was staying in one of the local hotel recently. I tried to get info from the hotel bell boys on WL. His advice was to head to the Malaysian Boarder as Brunei did not have such place. I did see many Pinay in the super markets but with not much time the chance of hooking this girls were slim. I wonder how do people working here find their release.

Wksss
09-04-10, 05:16
In order to find gal in Brunei u need to have good contact. :)

Member #4530
10-03-10, 12:35
In order to find gal in Brunei u need to have good contact. :)Many Bruneis take the ferry over to Malaysia's Palau Labuan. Dozens of high priced fish bowls with primarily Filipinos GROs. PL is more frequented by shore-leave oil workers with lots of cash to blow.

BTW I was approached by a few ladyboys in downtown BSB around 8 PM. I circled the blocked but never saw any female purveyors.

Andi81
10-14-10, 21:19
Hi guy's

I'm off to brunei in November. I was wondering if someone has got updates on mongering there. I will stay there for a couple days.

Andi81
10-15-10, 03:25
Hi guy's,

I'm going to Brunei in November. I was wondering if someone has got some updates on mongering in brunei. Any girls available? If not how far is Malaysia from BSB?

Bundanko
10-21-10, 18:27
Hi guy's,

I'm going to Brunei in November. I was wondering if someone has got some updates on mongering in brunei. Any girls available? If not how far is Malaysia from BSB?The border area on the Malaysian side,at Kuala Lurah.

Crypton
10-21-10, 23:51
Hi guy's

I'm off to brunei in November. I was wondering if someone has got updates on mongering there. I will stay there for a couple days.

Why do people post the same question over and over again?? Please RTFF!!!

Dragster2007
01-29-11, 01:06
Hi guys,

I rarely post here, but its nice to contribute than nothing. Yes being local its true, very difficult to cheong here. I will also prefer to go to the nearest towns of miri, limbang and labuan. Unfortunately, my type of species (cheongers) haha, its a rare breed, and so as to identify other local cheongers. If anyone like to share thoughts and want to get together chit chat coffee or even trips (but not share girls) haha, you are welcome. Just shout.

Ellipsis
02-11-11, 15:09
Cheongsters are not rare. We just don't have much trust because of the strong wind that goes around. You read the BB right?

MrBaboon
03-10-11, 17:45
Brunei local or foreign. Please PM me. Especially the ladies. Need to gather the list perhaps we could work something out.

Dude1979
05-03-11, 08:48
Still no action?

ImaHore
06-28-11, 09:21
Hello? Hello? Anyone there? I can find nothing going on anywhere in Brunei. It seems to have been swept clean. Is that right?

DudeCool2009
04-04-12, 22:03
Hello? Hello? Anyone there? I can find nothing going on anywhere in Brunei. It seems to have been swept clean. Is that right?Was in Brunei last week. Sorry bro, nothing to explore here. I felt as if I'm in Saudi. To make it more worse, no bars even. Was shocked to see such a scene in an Asian country. Its totally dead. Better cross the borders for an action packed scene.

Courgette
06-06-13, 12:06
Looking for action in Brunei? Head down to the grocers and get a bar of soap or get a head of goat from the nearest farmer.

Alternatively, take a drive to Miri.

BigBanana2013
07-18-13, 18:49
I got already contact FL Pinoy here Brunei.

Pilsretop
08-24-13, 07:05
I got already contact FL Pinoy here Brunei.Can share the FL pinoy contact?

Pm me.

CoolNilesh
10-11-16, 09:58
Hi guys in the Brunei Forum;.

I'm new to Brunei and quite confused by the scene. I heard that there are good Philiphinos but no idea how to contact them. If you look up for me, I have contributed a lot in the Sri Lankan forum. So glad if any one can introduce me to a lady here.

Thanks,

Nilesh.

SearchingBru
05-08-17, 14:53
Lately Brunei seems to be quiet within these last few years, but then again on the other hand I've heard stories of some WL based in some hotels around the country.

Anyone have any clue as to how and where some might be able to find these gems?

CoolNilesh
07-16-19, 12:30
Hi bro,

Already got few Filipinos and even Indonesians to go out with me. But no one is willing to share contacts with others. All are like Friends with Benefits kind of arrangements. But like to see if we can share notes. Kind of want to try new stuff.

But you don't have PM, right?

Thanks,

Nilesh.

Can share the FL pinoy contact?

Pm me.