PDA

View Full Version : West China - Chongqing

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Seahorse
06-11-12, 08:18
Excellent posts, California! Checked out the area you mentioned and I found that it's Chongqing as in the old days there, a 'Candy store' near every corner, nothing hidden in shady sheds. Some girls call you in. Massage 30, HJ 50, FS 200. Thanks.

California8
06-11-12, 13:41
Excellent posts, California! Checked out the area you mentioned and I found that it's Chongqing as in the old days there, a 'Candy store' near every corner, nothing hidden in shady sheds. Some girls call you in. Massage 30, HJ 50, FS 200. Thanks.

Go get 'them Seahorse, prop up that economy in CQ!

Cal8

PhoenixPhire
06-26-12, 04:11
Hello All,

First post here. I have been in CQ for a while, and have always wanted to sample some of the local "spice". Problem is, in my area, (Nanping) doesn't seem like there is any action going on in my area. Anyone willing to help out a total noob? You can pm me if that works better. As always I will report my experience or findings afterwards.

Thanks in Advance

Treztrez
07-06-12, 03:11
After spending almost 2 months here in CQ I finally got some info I thought I would share. It's actually very easy to find girls that won't take any money from you. I will give you some advise based on my own experience, and a number to a good source that can get you girls for around 200-300 yuan.

15102347778. You have to speak some basic Chinese, just tell him you need a girl. This guy operates near "True Color" in Jie Fang Bei. Arrange a meeting with him, and he will show you real pictures on his mobile phone. A friend gave me his number so I tried it out. Called, met him near Cotton Club. Some woman, maybe 40 years old (probably an ex-worker) was standing right next to him. I guess that was the mamma. We started talking about the price, the mama told me 800 for one hour. No way. After 15 minutes of talking I managed to get the price down to 300, for "one shot" in my room. Sounded fair to me, so that guy started to show me pictures. He has a big collection on his phone, I picked a skinny tall girl. We had to wait 20 minutes for her to arrive, and she did. With two other girls. One of them was really. Wow, so I picked her. I showed the pimp that I have the cash and he told me to go with the girl. She didn't speak english, so we use google translate to talk about basic stuff on the way to my hotel.

She asked a lot of questions, it seemed that she is not so long in the business, she told me she's 20 and helping out her family in some village nearby CQ I never heard off. Arrived at my app, she took a shower. I prefer always to talk more to the girls, so we had some wine and talks when she came out. At some point she just grabbed me, started kissing me and we went into the bedroom. The blowjob wasnt that great, but she really tried. I did some oral sex to her too, and she totally freaked out. She was shaved. She was very skinny so I fucked her in almost all positions I know about, it was just awesome. SHe let me even finger her ass, but refused to do it anal. I finished after 20-30 minutes (in her mouth) and went to take a shower. She asked me if she can stay here. "Shi de!". We did it a second time, much longer and went to sleep around 4-5 am. 2-3 hours after I took her to the room.

Next morning I had to get up early, so while I prepared coffee she cleaned the bed, folded the pillows, etc. Wow! She left me her phone number and QQ and told me next time to call her directly. I gave her 300 and a 100 yuan tipp for the great GFE experience.

I met her several times after that, and she just stayed over a couple of times, without damage to my wallet. I stopped seeing her because of some other girls, but she was really a nice experience. I would say she was a 7/10, 170 tall and around 48kg. Blue eyes (lenses) , dark long hair. Her name is SISI. She works sometimes in TNT as a "paid customer".

Important: If you talk to that Chinese pimp try to talk as much Chinese as you can. He will make a lot of phonecall's. If you hear him say something like "bla bla laowai" just tell him that you don't want the laowai price. Just use google translate and get some sentences in your head. Otherwise you will pay at least 500-600.

15102347778. When you call tell him that a friend gave you his phone number. I am open for any questions in this thread, since I can't use the private messaging system.

Alex

PhoenixPhire
07-10-12, 04:42
atTreztrez (Alex)

Thanks for the info and the number! I'm going to give this a try maybe next week, and see what kind of experience I have. If I can get a good deal and a good girl then I'm in there! Anyway, thanks again for the info and I will report my findings after the fact.

Phoenix

PhoenixPhire
08-02-12, 03:26
Hey TrezTrez,

Does this guy only do the JFB area? I don't live near there so was wondering whats the guys range of work. Want to get a housecall if I can.

China Dolly
08-05-12, 07:23
I would say she was a 7/10, 170 tall and around 48kg. Blue eyes (lenses) , dark long hair. Her name is SISI. She works sometimes in TNT as a "paid customer".

AlexDo you mind sharing her contacts since you have stop seeing her. No name will be quoted to her when contacting her.

Infoseeker

Trawlerman
08-28-12, 08:25
Very curious to know if there really is a post-BXL renaissance in CQ. Was here in June and tested out the place mentioned by Cal8 on Long Shan Lu. I meant to write a report but didn't get around to it. Anyway, it was just as he said and I had a pretty good time. Back in the area now, and would like any info from local board members on the scene. Is it continuing to improve? Any of the old sauna places re-established?

Trawlerman
09-04-12, 00:09
Just to report that the place on Long Shan Lu is still going, although it looks shut from outside. Price is up to 295. (Was 280 when I was here last, and says this on a large sign; I guess Cal8's "380" was a typo.) I had a cute Chongqing girl, who I found very to be very fuckable at first. But after a while she started with the "shou bu liao" routine. Eventually, I had enough of this, and asked for another girl. She was somewhat relieved, took the money and a bit later the boss came in. A young guy. Which was a bit strange as I was still naked. He suggested an oil massage with HE, but I said I wanted sex, and he asked me to wait. About half-an-hour later, another girl came in, slightly chubby, with large tits. Not really my thing, but we showered and fucked and I left. With no extra charge. A good service.

PhoenixPhire
09-06-12, 07:16
Trez Trez That number you gave is all good. He does do house calls starting at after 9. I will tell you though that if you live out of JFB like I do be prepared to open your wallet a bit more. Depends on how good you can speak Chinese though (naturally) to be able to negotiate a better deal. I don't have much time but I will post a detailed post of my experience later. Just letting all you fellow mongers know the number is in fact a good one.

Thanks!

PhoenixPhire
09-10-12, 07:06
My first Experience. Ok, so firstly I called the number that TrezTrez has graciously given (thanks again) and initially talked to the john about getting a girl. Now before I go on, I will say that my Chinese is good enough to have a decent conversation to set up these kinds of "rendezvous"-if you will. But I don't live in JFB so I wanted to see if he makes housecalls, which he was willing to do, but after some hassling and bargaining about a price, seems like the lowest he was willing to go for me was 450-After reading some post on here where people have paid in the 300's I wasnt about to accept this, so I told him I would call him back-and moved on to option B. So if you aren't in JFB and want some action, you can take your chances with that number, and if 450 works for you then go for it. But me, I had a backup plan in mind so I set forth-I went to JFB to an area where I had previously been told I could find some cheap (well cheaper than 450) action. So I took a walk beyond the Cotton Club and just started exploring-well I came to this dingy looking joint with two Chinese guys just sitting outside. Me, getting the sense that I was in the right direction asked them what place was that they were in front of. To which they replied with the good ole trusty, universally recognized, finger in the hole action. I find it HILARIOUS that this is kind of the universal sign for "action" in any language haha. Anyhow, I was on. The one guy made a phone call, and shortly after a taxi arrived, and me and him went to another location-which happened to be called the "Panda House Youth Hostel". (no lie-it had the english) So we went in, and he met up with the actual john. He immediately tried to hit me with the "foreigner Price" of 650. To which I kindly replied in Chinese. Hell No! He let out a laugh and we began our negotiations. Finally we settled on 350 plus I had to pay a deposit for the room of 65. He walks me to the room, I wait and undress. I'm waiting-and waiting, and waiting. And in fact, I'm waiting what felt like a while so I started to get the "flute" ready to be played (if you know what I mean) In fact my soldier and standing at attention and fully ready for combat when the girl walks in. Ok she's a 6 in the face, not really pretty not ugly either though. Just kind of bland-her body was about a 8 though. Nice breast (I'm a breast man) and a great looking pair of legs. (although I hate the CQ style black stockings she had on but whatever) so as I'm sitting there naked, soldier standing at full mast. She stops and has this scared look on her face. Maybe its because I'm a black guy or maybe because she didn't expect me to be so "ready" but whatever it was I could sense a hint of "oh shit" in mind. Anyway, she slowly undressed, and laid out on the bed. I asked for the flute to get blown but she denied that request. No, normally I would have been upset, and demaded this, or I would have asked for another girl, but I was already sheathed up, and after a quick handjob lubing, I put that in the back of my mind and entered her "cave of wonders"! The session was ok. She hit me almost right away with the "shou bu liao" but I kept on ramming it home-finally like a champ I released. We showered and that was that. All and all an ok experience for my first time here in China. It was low on the scale compared to other countries where I have gone and sampled, but for a random night it was ok. So there you have it. My experience.

Sorry for the long post by the way.

Vbman
10-20-12, 20:53
A few years ago there was plenty of action right outside the door of the JW Marriott. Anyone have any experience of what is close by walking distance? Perhaps the clubs down the street from this hotel? Was interested in Cal8's take on things as I am also an ABC. In town now for the week. Maybe we can go mongering together?

Thomas Jefferson
10-26-12, 12:30
Every hotel in chongqing that offers massage in room, offers special.

Stayed in holiday inn and their massage parlor asked if I want normal massage or special.

Sent a nice girl to my room and I got a one hour treatment for 700 rmb.

Was happy after that.

Thomas Jefferson

Wonderer
01-22-13, 22:02
Just to report that the place on Long Shan Lu is still going, although it looks shut from outside. Price is up to 295. (Was 280 when I was here last, and says this on a large sign; I guess Cal8's "380" was a typo.) I had a cute Chongqing girl, who I found very to be very fuckable at first. But after a while she started with the "shou bu liao" routine. Eventually, I had enough of this, and asked for another girl. She was somewhat relieved, took the money and a bit later the boss came in. A young guy. Which was a bit strange as I was still naked. He suggested an oil massage with HE, but I said I wanted sex, and he asked me to wait. About half-an-hour later, another girl came in, slightly chubby, with large tits. Not really my thing, but we showered and fucked and I left. With no extra charge. A good service.A couple of months ago, I believe it was in October, I tried this place in Long Shan Lu. The place was easy to find with the directions given by Cal8. Actually, there is a sign outside (see pic) , for those who have difficulty to identify the place. Just go up the stairs where the sign stands.

However, I would definitely not recommend the place if you look for anything better than rubbish. For me it was a pretty poor experience. When I arrived, they explained that they don't have "anmo", but pazao (I. E. The bath in that famous wooden tub. When the girl showed up, she was ok, but with very, very small tits. Since they promised pazao, I expected the bath, but then the tub did not work. Actually, the water tap was out of order, and it was clear the tub was not used for ages. The girl then only washed my dick and her pussy with some water that she collected in a bowl. Consequently, I did not DATY her (I did not trust the cleanness of her pussy). She gave me a BBBJ, but of mediocre quality. After I had finished and wanted to leave, they asked now for 398 Rmb. From the forum I knew that it should not be more than 380. And on top, they skipped the pazao. So, I was not prepared to pay the full price. I offered 300, but the guy started lamenting and screaming. Finally, I offered 350 and basically forced him to agree. I just took his hand for a "forced handshake". He ultimately accepted. But for me, there is no desire at all to repeat this experience.

Wonderer

Mattitinen
02-07-13, 15:20
Sorry for stupid questions but I have never been Chongging or even China except Beijing. I would like to know which hotel I should choose if like to spend time with a girl? Can I found a girl from the hotel bar or should I 'order' her somewhere.

As I told, I'm first-timer there. That's why I'm asking stupid questions.

Chris Peterson
04-06-13, 16:11
I've been rtf and don't see much current info on an ever changing city.

I'll be here for one weekend end of March after being in Beijing and then moving east to possibly Guangzhou (Changping) , and then first time ever to the Philippines.

I've been to Shanghai and Hong Kong before, but never Chongqing. I assume like most of Asia, all hotels are GF? What's the action like here?

I am 32 and from the US.

Trawlerman
04-07-13, 19:45
I've been rtf and don't see much current info on an ever changing city.

I'll be here for one weekend end of March after being in Beijing and then moving east to possibly Guangzhou (Changping) , and then first time ever to the Philippines.

I've been to Shanghai and Hong Kong before, but never Chongqing. I assume like most of Asia, all hotels are GF? What's the action like here?

I am 32 and from the US.Not quite dead but not really alive either. Hotels shouldn't be a problem but finding girls may be. After the 2009 crackdown hundreds of saunas and massage places closed. You can still find the occasional BBS and Paozao place that does full service (although most don't).

There are slim pickings in CQ but do please let us know how you got on.

Chris Peterson
04-08-13, 18:59
Not quite dead but not really alive either. Hotels shouldn't be a problem but finding girls may be. After the 2009 crackdown hundreds of saunas and massage places closed. You can still find the occasional BBS and Paozao place that does full service (although most don't).

There are slim pickings in CQ but do please let us know how you got on.I'm sorry to hear that. I thought with Bo Xilai's fall from grace, things might have gone back to the old ways. I'll be staying at the Hongyadong hotel on the river. I'll be sure to report back on what I find. If anyone has any tips in the meantime, please PM me.

Wonderer
04-16-13, 11:32
The Chongqing thread has been quiet and without real information for quite a while. Recently, I received some questions regarding Chongqing, due to my earlier reports.

However, I am still reluctant to share too detailed information, except through PM with credible Senior Members. As a matter of fact, I am still concerned since this Forum is too easy for the local authorities to obtain useful information for their crack-down. And I trust there are some undercover "members" in the Forum. For them, providing detailed information in the Forum about the scene in Chongqing would be just a bit more difficult than to ask questions.

Hence, I want to share some more general information, even though it is by far not complete.

In general, hotels became much more cautious to let "guests" freely circulate, after the "cleansing" by the Bo Xilai troupes. It has eased a bit, meanwhile. But many hotels require now an elevator card to access any but the public floors. I also would still not recommend, for instance to stay at the Hilton if you have plans to call in visitors. This hotel is now owned by the government. Other hotels, particularly Chinese-owned or Chinese-managed are a bit more flexible and less strict.

There are also still (or again?) a number of KTV's and also "sauna" places as well as "pa zao" places, where you may get full service. However, in those places, normally you need to speak at least some basic Chinese. And, the KTV places tend to be pricy.

There is also still a chance for freebies, even though it appears to be much more difficult than in the earlier "wild" years. Many of the notorious pick-up places are closed or will close soon.

If you are young, you might score in the disco places like Muse, TT Club, TNT Club, Falling, VVS, True Color, etc. They are all located in the same area (DeYiShiJie). However, they are quite noisy, and you need to have a loud voice to convince the girls. Furthermore, looking young, tall, blonde, and handsome is no mistake either. Perhaps, then you may be successful. Otherwise, it usually takes longer and some efforts to build up a certain relationship. A normal visit of just a few days might not offer enough time for this.

Another good idea is WeiXin (or WeChat, as it is called in English). In the evening, you find plenty of service providers. Just use the "look around" function. The offers are normally quite obvious (but you might need to read some Chinese). But some of these providers will try to cheat and might ask for 600 or 800, sometimes even 1000 Rmb. When the girl is then in your room and naked, she may ask even for more for FS. I had myself once such case and had to through her out. I did not pay anything, even though she was insisting that I should pay her for undressing. I speak enough Mandarin and told then the service provider on the phone that this is cheating and I won't pay anything. Later on, I received calls from other (?) service providers, offering me FS at more reasonble prices of 500 or 600 (still "foreigner prices", though). But I was not in the mood anymore.

So, if you want to use the service providers from WeChat, you need to fix in advance exactly what you pay and what you get. Normally this has to be by phone and in Chinese, since the providers are reluctant to text about FS, due to the risk of getting caught by the authorities. You also need a Chinese phone number, of course.

There are possibilities to find freebies through WeChat, but again it takes normally more time than a normal visit would offer. Except for repeat visits, of course, which are a good idea anyhow. Then, you might want to keep contact.

I also know that there are still quite a few girls around who are crazy about doing it for free with (m) any men. Just to satisfy their own desire. They are usually not so pretty, but hot. This means, they don't have too many possibilities with the very handsome Chinese guys and can be a relatively easy target. But it is not easy to spot them in the crowd, and they do not normally go to the famous bars. They also might feel more at ease with Chinese than with foreigners, due their limited or absent knowledge of English. I know such a girl, and from time to time when I visit Chongqing, I let her know. It is an almost certain score.

I heard that some places have re-opened and / or are offering FS again. However, I need to check this personally during my next visit to Chongqing. I will report then.

Meanwhile, I still know at least three places where you can get it, but two of them are not recommendable. I share this information through PM, but strictly only with Senior Members who already made credible and useful contributions to the Forum.

Wonderer

Trawlerman
05-06-13, 02:59
Mid-to-high-end bath house by the river. It has nice facilities, including sauna, relaxation area and food. The girls are 7-8 and very friendly, specializing in BBBJ. Mine had a very good slow action, with plenty of caressing. Her large tits were also available for play (fondling, sucking and rubbing with cock) and at one time she stuck my hand down her crotch. Not fully naked, but that was actually quite a turn-on for me. I'd heard about this place for BJ, so I didn't push for FS, but I got the impression it *may* be possible. My girl seemed to have a thing for laowais, saying she wanted to "zuoai" back at her place, and that it was more comfortable there, suggesting that. Perhaps for a tip. It could be possible in-house. Anyway, the price was already high at 658 RMB. I know there is FS available in the city for way less than this, but I quite like the environment of a good bath house and a semi-clothed, skilled BJ with unrestricted touching is a lot better for me than a quick fuck with a girl who constantly complains than my cock is too big for her. Still, I'm not sure that I'd go back at this price. Oh, and for those of you who care about such things (as I do) , it is possible to sleep here, either on the reclining chairs in the relaxation area, or in a private room, if you are willing to wait until one is available (probably quite late).

Following Wonderer's lead, I won't post names and locations, but credible Senior Members can PM me.

TM

Trawlerman
05-12-13, 06:50
Things are definitely easing up in the Mountain City, starting with the more expensive hotels. Some of the lower-end places from a few years ago have just disappeared. It is still a bit hit-and-miss. I've had a number of disappointments but also found two FS places, one in a sauna, the other in a massage parlour, both associated with big hotels in Jiangbei. A bit too expensive for too many repeats. With more places opening, I hope we will see prices coming down.

#1 Massage parlour of a mid-range hotel. 890RMB.

A few years ago, I remember seeing one of those "love chairs" in this place, but at the time, I didn't take advantage, and then it was closed in the crackdown. Now, it is open again but, unfortunately, there is no sign of the chair. I was shown three girls, of obviously differing builds: one big girl with very large tits, one slim and elegant, and one younger and petite. But none of them really appealed, and so I was shown a fourth. She was also tallish, with a prettier face, mid-to-late 20s, I guess, slim and with something sexy about her that I liked. She was a great choice. Her body turned out to be a little too skinny, but she had nicely shaped tits with large nipples, and, most importantly, a genuine hunger for laowai-sized cocks. After a standard and enjoyable cat-bath, AR, BBBJ, routine, she rode on me for her first orgasm and then had several more in other positions. Really, very satisfying. I don't know if she would be open to other things, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was.

#2 Sauna under a high-end hotel. 880 RMB.

Just two girls presented, one clearly younger and prettier than the other. I was told that there were 6 girls that afternoon, but more in the evening, maybe 20. My girl was a little cautious and writing about it now, I can see that the experience will not seem as good to the reader as it was to me then. CBJ and no DATY but she had such a cute smile, and friendly, affectionate manner that it not matter to me. Normally, these things would irritate me and break the spell, but in this case, her nervousness and excitement about being with a foreigner was very natural and warm-hearted. We talked a lot about the situation in CQ. She said that many places are open now.

Some misses. I tried two bath-houses, (Kingsworld / Junhao Hotel) and Di Yu Dalang Tao Sha (Hongshi Road) , and the spa opposite one of the entrances to Bu Ye Cheng (sleepless city) , all in Jiangbei, and none of them offered FS. In one, it was suggested that this could be arranged but for a ridiculous price. Nice sauna facilities in both the bath-houses, if you like that sort of thing.

My Chinese is not great but good enough not to need to resort to English in these places, so I'm not sure how it would be for non-Chinese speakers. In one of them, I was greeted in English at the front desk.

Senior members with a credible contribution to the board can PM me for details. Thanks, Wonderer for the tip. You know which one.

TM

Wonderer
05-12-13, 07:13
Things are definitely easing up in the Mountain City, starting with the more expensive hotels. Some of the lower-end places from a few years ago have just disappeared. It is still a bit hit-and-miss. I've had a number of disappointments but also found two FS places, one in a sauna, the other in a massage parlour, both associated with big hotels in Jiangbei. A bit too expensive for too many repeats. With more places opening, I hope we will see prices coming down.

(.)

Senior members with a credible contribution to the board can PM me for details. Thanks, Wonderer for the tip. You know which one.

TMThanks TM for the good and instructive report!

I will PM you for the place mentioned first in your report, since I would like to give it a try when I am in Chongqing next time.

One of the places, for which you mention that they don't offer FS anymore, was actually one of my favorites in the past. Too bad it stopped or had to stop. Perhaps it comes back once in the future. It was one of the best places in town. It was actually introduced to me by one of my female friends, but she did not know about the action. We had a foot massage there together, and then I came back once alone and asked straight forward for FS, since I suspected that it should be available. And it was. But this was about 5 years ago. I checked again recently, with the same result as yours.

In the past, I also frequented some other hotel sauna where you could get a really great service with sometimes stunning girls. I checked about 3 months ago, but the action is still not back. Perhaps it is never coming back anymore.

I also want to make some more investigation when next time in this previously vibrant city and will report then here about my findings. Besides P4P, I am also particularly interested in freebies. In the past, this was relatively easy. I am not sure what made the change, but talking to some other fellows, they have the same experience. Perhaps there are now too many rich Chinese guys around and too many poor western students. So, the girls are not so interested in the westerners anymore. Nevertheless, I still hope to find some good sources.

Wonderer

MarkD99
05-18-13, 12:37
Hi All,

Need your help. I will be in Chongqing (coming for the first time) from this coming Wednesday (May 22nd) till Sunday (May 26th). I would be at Nan Bin Road Nan'an in Chongqing.

What would be some close by locations to catch some safe action. I do have PM as well, pleae help.

Thanks in Advance.

Mark

Trawlerman
05-18-13, 17:27
Got the number of a girl at one of the places I visited recently. She was keen to meet up on a freelance basis and sent me a number of txts asking for a meeting. Well, to be quite honest, I was not that excited by her but I thought I would go along with it for "research". We meet at the designated place, a hotel lobby, which seemed a promising place to start. I was imagining booking an hourly-rate room, shower and straight on to the purpose of the the meeting. But she wanted to eat. The first bad sign, but not bad enough for me to abandon everything there and then. Next, after eating, she asks for a "present". Well, I wasn't expecting a freebie, but to ask before anything had happened was bad sign number two, a bigger, multicoloured neon sign. If this wasn't a research experiment, I would have left at that point. The "present" was to be a cellphone. Her old one was broken. (Sign three: then how did she txt me half an hour earlier?) Well my research budget did not extend to such expenses, so I told here bluntly that there was no way I would buy her a cellphone. I would give her money after we had sex and she could buy a phone herself, if she wanted. This changed the mood somewhat. She was clearly expecting me to go for the "a girl needs a present to be sweet" line. I asked her directly, did she want to continue or should we just split. She hesitated and then said ok, we'll go to her apartment, a cab ride away. I was a little nervous about going into an unknown apartment, but I didn't think she could have arranged for anyone to meet us there, and she couldn't exactly have make a call because her phone was "broken". The place turned out to be quite nice: a clean and reasonably spacious one-bedroomed flat on the 21st floor of a fairly decent apartment building. As soon as we got there, she started on about the lack of a "present," complaining that I didn't trust her (true) and that she really liked me (almost certainly false) and that I didn't really like her (fairly true). It was starting to feel like a "relationship" conversation, which was both absurd and depressing in equal measures. We started to make out a bit and I thought that she was finally about to relax, and then she asked me for 10, 000 RMB. I kid not. She promised that she would return it at the end of the week. I was out of the door about 30 seconds later.

A little frustrated, I decided to look up a place I had read about that has good-looking girls in uniform giving handjobs. The place (in Jiangbei) looks just like one of many other paozao anmo places, and really it is just that. The difference is that all the girls (well, all I saw) are young and quite pretty (7-8?) , dress up in stockings and red silky costumes, and give you a lap dance as well as a handjob. Oddly for a bathing house, I was asked to shower by myself first, while the girl changed into her costume. She came back, asked me to put on a pair of paper shorts, and sat me on a chair. She then gave a musicless lapdance, which, as lapdances go was fairly lame. She just didn't have the moves. But this was compensated to some extent by her encouraging me to touch her. If my fingers stayed too long on the front of her panties, or tried to slip inside them, they were gently pushed away, but she was quite happy for me to caress her thighs, neck, breasts, and even allowed a little light spanking, with panties pulled back to expose her rather nicely rounded, but small ass. The lapdance continued on the bed, with me lying down and her on top, and culminated in her ripping off my shorts, and tugging away on my oiled cock. (Side remark: how come so many working girls do not know that a slow and sensuous approach is much more effective in getting the john to come than a fast pump?) Damage: 298 RMB. Not sure whether I would return. I'm glad I went, for the novelty value, and I might be tempted to try out some of the other girls. But the place was a but dingy and the HJ could have been much better.

Senior members with a credible contribution to the board can PM be for details.

TM

Wonderer
05-19-13, 22:21
Got the number of a girl at one of the places I visited recently. She was keen to meet up on a freelance basis and sent me a number of txts asking for a meeting. Well, to be quite honest, I was not that excited by her but I thought I would go along with it for "research". We meet at the designated place, a hotel lobby, which seemed a promising place to start. I was imagining booking an hourly-rate room, shower and straight on to the purpose of the the meeting. (.)

Senior members with a credible contribution to the board can PM be for details.

TMInteresting report, TM. I was not aware that this kind of scam has already reached Chongqing. I never heard anything comparable here. Of course, I had also the request for gifts and some "loan", however, only after I did her. It was good, at last, that you noticed the alarm bells and were already alerted when the final question came up. Most likely, there are still a few stupid guys out there who buy the trick. Once they have given her the 10'000, something new will happen. Perhaps she has all of sudden not only a broken phone but also a broken sister or is in the period, or whatever.

Thanks for the interesting report about the HJ. I trust it is a special experience. However, I am not so much into HJ, not even for the purpose of research. So, I will keep looking for places with FS. Where you don't have to pay 10'000 for a scam. I let you know when I am successful.

Wonderer

Trawlerman
05-20-13, 06:30
Interesting report, TM. I was not aware that this kind of scam has already reached Chongqing. I never heard anything comparable here. Of course, I had also the request for gifts and some "loan", however, only after I did her. It was good, at last, that you noticed the alarm bells and were already alerted when the final question came up. Most likely, there are still a few stupid guys out there who buy the trick. Once they have given her the 10'000, something new will happen. Perhaps she has all of sudden not only a broken phone but also a broken sister or is in the period, or whatever.

Thanks for the interesting report about the HJ. I trust it is a special experience. However, I am not so much into HJ, not even for the purpose of research. So, I will keep looking for places with FS. Where you don't have to pay 10'000 for a scam. I let you know when I am successful.

WondererHi Wonderer,

Yes, the uniform thing was a first for me. I get the impression this is a popular fetish among Chinese, perhaps especially in CQ. The most visible online escort agencies all offer this service. In my experience, HJ can be extremely good if done well, which is very rare. Some of the "thigh massage" girls in Macau sauna are very good at it, although their aim is to tease you and stop you from cuming, as a way of encouraging you to buy FS from another girl. And I have had some very good HJs from massage parlours in China, although not for a long time, unfortunately.

The search for FS continues. New report to follow.

TM

Trawlerman
05-20-13, 07:01
Although the menu card at this SPA seemed very uninteresting, I thought I would opt for a standard "Chinese style" massage and then ask in the room about FS. (This, I confess, was mainly because the reception desk had a number of women who were clearly interested in seeing a foreigner and asking curious questions. I preferred to discuss the availability of FS with the guy who led me to the room.) The answer was positive, without hesitation, but for a hefty 898 RMB. This seems to have become the standard rate in CQ. It really is too much, so I promised myself that unless I saw a particularly attractive girl, I would leave. Five minutes later, three girls appeared in my room, all rather ordinary, if not a bit below average. I politely sent them away. The next three, all young and petite with nice bodies, were all doable, and realised that I would soon be parted from my money despite my promise. Perhaps I should have waited for the third round, for comparison but I fell for one of the three, a very cute, pixie-faced Chongqing girl, with long hair, a slim but well-proportioned body and medium-sized, slightly pointed tits. I was not disappointed. She was sensuous and unrushed, with a particularly good BJ technique: soft and slow, with lots of licking and attention to thighs and balls. I easily could have cum but I wouldn't have been up for another pop and, in any case, I had not asked if two were allowed. FS was similarly sensual without mention of discomfort or fear about penetration by a laowai dick. (Well, she once said that she was a little afraid, when we were in the shower at the beginning, but didn't mention it again.) Really very happy with this one.

I also checked out another high-end hotel, the once infamous Jinke Grand, also in Jiangbei. It has a SPA with massage but I was told that there is no FS. I even went into the room, met the girl, and asked again, before leaving. The quoted price was 658 for a massage with HJ.

Seniors with a credible contribution to the board can PM for details about the first place.

TM

Trawlerman
05-20-13, 07:29
Hi All,

Need your help. I will be in Chongqing (coming for the first time) from this coming Wednesday (May 22nd) till Sunday (May 26th). I would be at Nan Bin Road Nan'an in Chongqing.

What would be some close by locations to catch some safe action. I do have PM as well, pleae help.

Thanks in Advance.

MarkHi Mark,

Sorry, I do not know that area well, although I think I remember seeing some reports here a while back. Wonderer's recent post about the general situation here is also worth reading. The situation seems to be easing a bit, with various FS options now available, but much of the older info on the board is obsolete.

Good luck and please post your experiences to the board!

TM

Chris Peterson
05-24-13, 00:39
Checked in at my hotel near jie fang bei. Walked around jie fang bei and didn't see anything promising. I did see a lot of KTVs but I've never been to a KTV and will wait for Chang Ping.

I'm meeting my Chinese friend for dinner tonight who would not be cool with p4p. Boy it should would be nice if Wonderer or Trawlerman could PM me in the next 5 hours as today may be my only day to play. If not, I suppose I'll either take the subway to longshan Lu and try to find the intersection with Shongshibei Lu, or just start walking in high end hotels asking for full service sauna, or ask a cab driver, although this approach failed miserably for me in Beijing.

Chris Peterson
05-25-13, 03:17
Being day one and knowing nothing about CQ except from this forum I took the metro from JFB to longshan Lu and songshi bei Lu. Maybe it was because of the time. 2pm, but I did not see any action at all except for a sign saying "wash feet / massage" in English and an arrow pointing through a doorway. I walked in and on the left was a little desk with a handful of girls. There was clearly some action here except all the girls were pretty ugly except the one who greeted me who was an 8 wearing this sexy little dress. I chose the 98rmb massage and she led me up stairs to a room. She asked me if I wanted some "sui". I was like what? If you mean shui (I cannot understand this Sichuan mandarin and nobody seems to want to speak putonghua). Anyway, she walked out to get water. Then, to my surprise, one of the other girls walks in with oil and towels and to do the massage. I should have walked out, but I went with it. The girl rubbed my legs for a minute and went straight for a HJ. I will not repeat.

On another note, I went out with friends to the clubs in JFB. There looks to be lots of action in JFB, and it seems going out to JB was pretty counter productive. I could have easily scored freebies from really hot young girls if I wasn't already with two local girls. Two different girls came up to me, two drinks in hand, one for me, to do shots.

Still haven't heard from any of the members here on the specifics of the places mentioned on this forum.

Trawlerman
05-28-13, 09:23
Still haven't heard from any of the members here on the specifics of the places mentioned on this forum.Sorry, Chris, I was busy with other business this last week. Good luck wherever you are now.

TM

Shaodi
05-28-13, 13:02
Hi,

I'm in CQ right now, as someone has mentioned before, I believe it's Wonderer? WeChat or Weixin (same thing) has lots of providers, all you have to do is to use the look around function, don't even really need to add anyone, they will find you. But most of them, I'd say 95% are in Chinese, so you'll need to be able to read / chat in Chinese. They will be really direct and just ask if you want service, prices range from 400 to 2000 they will tell you they are the same person in the picture they use, you can also ask them for pictures, but the person shows up at your hotel, will not be the same girl. (as I am writing this, weixin msgs keeps coming in asking if I want services.)

Last night, one girl offered 600 for FS, and of course, by the time she's here, she'll tell you 600 is for a quickie. 800 for full service. Full service just adds shower and BJ. I think there are cheaper options some where else, but as I never been here before, I thought this would be the easier option. You can always send them away, and I think most will have no problem, but there are always exceptions. So.

As for the KTV option, they are more expensive, and you'll definitely have to speak Chinese. The bar street near JFB with the clubs VVS, TT, etc, are pretty happening even on a Monday, but as mentioned before, they are noisy, but there are some pretty hot young girls, so you may wish to give it a try.

That's it for now, leaving on Thursday, will add more if I find anything else.

Cheers

PasserPie
06-02-13, 04:53
Hello,

Using Wechat or Momo you can get following offers in Jiangbei:

1) 300 RMB for one shot.

2) 800 RMB for the whole night.

In Jiefangbei the girls will approach you and try to get 600 RMB per shot.

But hard if you cannot read / write any Chinese at all (usually they do not speak any English).

I doubt you can get any hot girl in the bar for free. There is no free meal in China.

KTVs are plenty in the whole Chongqing and they do not look to be 'scamming' but the prices will go up noticeably and not all girls are willing to stretch it over their KTV duties.

Happy hunting,

PP

PasserPie
06-02-13, 12:37
Hello,

I must say that I find it relatively easy to find a working girl in Chongqing. The easiest way is to use Wechat or QQ. The girls will approach you on their own.

It looks like that the price for quickie is 300 RMB and the whole night 800 RMB (some offer that for 500 RMB but I did not try that).

I seriously doubt there is any way how to pick up a girl in the bar for free. There is no free meal in China.

Nevertheless you should be capable of at least basic communication in Chinese as the girls in Chongqing usually do not speak English at all (but in many cases Google Translation is good enough. Anytime the girl approaches you with &26381; &21153; offer so she means sex).

KTVs are everywhere but I did not try them yet.

Happy hunting!

Moth To Flames
06-19-13, 17:48
I know that the international population of Chongqing is only a fraction of Beijing and East Coast cities, but I'm astounded at the lack of recent information in Sin City, even despite the (relatively) recent clean-up. Weixin / We Chat is indeed one way to go, but the Chongqing scene is certainly not dead.

I've been approached on many an evening walk around the immediate Jiefangbei area, including near the Post Office, Metropolitan Plaza and Wangfujing dept store. I was even propositioned in the middle of the day right in JFB during a national holiday. My favourite is the middle aged lady who comes up to me offering a board of cigarettes from her bag, and then whispers "mei nv, mei nv". I'm not in the market for this, so haven't investigated further, but next time I'm approached perhaps I'll ask prices and report back.

One late evening / very early morning (2am?) I was walking close to ifc and was approached by three or more people in a car asking if I wanted sex. I did, but even when drunk I'm not that fucking stupid.

A taxi I once took to the airport refused to switch on the meter, and I couldn't see a fapiao printer so I convinced myself that it was an illegal taxi. Not wanting to get stung I struck up conversation with the driver to get him on side, and mentioned how beautiful CQ girls are. He told me that the best place for "mei nv an mo" is still Jiangbei, though they've become harder to find.

I'm not in a position to post FRs, but I hope that this is useful / inspirational to someone, somewhere!

Moth

Trawlerman
06-21-13, 04:13
Recently I have been to six hotel saunas offering FS, some with a limited selection, others with many girls. Jiangbei has several, but also Nanping and other districts. There are also half-service places (clothed BJ / massage / fondling) and numerous paozao (bath tub wash + massage) places that often have HE, sometimes more. It is not as open as it used to be four years ago but a big improvement on a year ago. The bar scene is another matter. Would be interested to hear from other members about their experiences. The clubs in Deyeshijie and Buyechang are full of young Chinese pretty things who don't seem the least bit interested in laowais. Of course, if you are also young and very good looking, you will probably have a better reaction. I don't know of any bars with mainly WGs or girls specifically looking to meet foreigners. Wechat and outcall is also a possibility, of course.

TM

Moth To Flames
07-28-13, 09:29
A good while back I was on an exploratory walk around Jiefangbei, with only the smallest amount of cash in my pocket so as to keep me from temptation. As I passed one joint whose entrance is below road level I was waved in by mama and papa san. I walked on but then doubled back, and papa san showed me a menu with English translation. I couldn't tell you what was on it, as his aircon remote.

Was strategically underlining "make love".

For future visitors to HongYaDong, go to the top level and in to Starbucks for an espresso to take away. Carry on your merry way, and if you're not fucking by the time you've finished your drink, you've gone too far.

Damage: 300 rmb plus price of the espresso.

Can't offer any further Intel on this, though I did catch a brief glimpse of a lady in black skirt and stockings.

Moth To Flames
08-04-13, 20:34
One of the first lessons I committed to memory from this site was that if it's 24 hours, it's likely to offer something extra. I stumbled across one such establishment in a high footfall, low expenditure area and figured that it would be both cheap and fruitful. Sadly. In the first instance. I didn't extrapolate that further. Looking back, I'm glad I didn't.

It was the early his of the morning, around 2 am that I first entered the place and asked the granny on reception what was on offer. I spoke no Chinese and couldn't make out what she was miming, so I went with her recommendation that was mid way on the prices. 128 RMB for 100 minutes. I was led inside the dingy place to the room at the far end of the corridor, where there was a grubby bed, grubby walls, a battered old telly, and behind a partition a large wooden tub.

Before long, there was a knock and in walked a woman who looked like she was moonlighting from her day job of road sweeping. 50 years old if a day; short, dumpy and plain. She brought in a plastic tub of towels and began to run the bath. I tried to convince myself that she was the domestic here for only that purpose, and that my PYT would arrive later for bathing duties. But no; she came over and began a disinterested massage, the majority of which was just rubbing my stomach and was not particularly comfortable after a while. Once the tub was full, she added the medicinal salts and I climbed in. I had to look straight ahead, as on one side hung the mop and on the other was a urinal, almost too close for comfort.

She scrubbed me all over with (I guess) a small soap inside a mitt, including a good soaping of my cock. She asked me something that I didn't understand, but was terrified that she was asking if I wanted her to join me in the tub. I told her I didn't understand and left it at that. Climbing out, she dried me off with a new-from-the-packet micro fibre towel and laid a normal towel on the bed. I lay down and she positioned herself between my legs and put her thumbs to work on my sack. A few presses and then she grabbed my cock, pumping up and down until I released. She took me back to the shower to clean up, and then gave me more massage on arms and legs, a little better than before. When she'd finished she upped and left, no suggestion of tip (which surprised me after two vanilla mashe massages in Kunming) and I dressed and walked back to reception to pay my 128rmb. I'm sure it wasn't 100 mins but I understand from this forum that this is the pay. I got what I was there for and didn't need to tip, the 100 mins is indicative of a package deal rather than the length of time!

A few months later I was back at a better hour and had much the same experience; same far-end room but an upgrade on the lady. Still no looker, but younger and smaller, and with a better hand technique. After my bath, she sat next to me by my hip and crossed her hands at the wrist, one cradling my balls and the other gently stroking my small head between thumb and finger for an intense O. Once again, no suggestion of a tip and just paid list price on exit.

Wonderer
08-06-13, 13:40
My favourite is the middle aged lady who comes up to me offering a board of cigarettes from her bag, and then whispers "mei nv, mei nv". I'm not in the market for this, so haven't investigated further, but next time I'm approached perhaps I'll ask prices and report back.

MothAbout three years ago, I had once a girl from this lady. However, it was rather weird, and the girl not up to my taste. She also had some body smell that did not go away even after the shower. Since then I have not tried her services anymore. Perhaps, I should give her another chance next time when I visit Chongqing.

Wonderer

Wonderer
08-06-13, 13:48
The clubs in Deyeshijie and Buyechang are full of young Chinese pretty things who don't seem the least bit interested in laowais. Of course, if you are also young and very good looking, you will probably have a better reaction. I don't know of any bars with mainly WGs or girls specifically looking to meet foreigners.

TMI have visited some of these clubs and bars in the past. It is true that you may find very hot looking chicks there. But as mentioned here, most of them are not interested in any way in laowai. First, they can find now Chinese who are much richer than any laowai. On the other hand, English is still not widespread, and so they feel more comfortable if they can speak Chinese.

These clubs are also terribly loud. In combination with the difficulty of a foreign language (on both sides) , it is extremely hard, if not to say impossible to have any conversation. I have given it up. Maybe if you are a really handsome foreigner and on top look rich, you might have some chance. But we also need to remember that all of these clubs have some paid hot girls. They shall attract the men, but are no take-out. If you are really lucky, you may meet them outside the club or outside their working hours. This might open a chance.

In general, Chinese girls like to have sex. But their education, school, parents, society made many of them believe that sex is something bad. Therefore, they many of them want to do it when nobody knows. Not even their best friend.

Wonderer

Smapti
08-08-13, 16:03
Recently I have been to six hotel saunas offering FS, some with a limited selection, others with many girls. Jiangbei has several, but also Nanping and other districts. There are also half-service places (clothed BJ / massage / fondling) and numerous paozao (bath tub wash + massage) places that often have HE, sometimes more. It is not as open as it used to be four years ago but a big improvement on a year ago. The bar scene is another matter. Would be interested to hear from other members about their experiences. The clubs in Deyeshijie and Buyechang are full of young Chinese pretty things who don't seem the least bit interested in laowais. Of course, if you are also young and very good looking, you will probably have a better reaction. I don't know of any bars with mainly WGs or girls specifically looking to meet foreigners. Wechat and outcall is also a possibility, of course.

TMHello. I am new to Chongqing. I have heard about all the Bo Xilai stuff, but I am still not convinced that this is a dead city, even though there are no postings here. [Could it just be because there are not so many foreigners here, as compared so Shanghai or Guangzhou? And they are just more lazy? After all. I had a couple good experiences in Nanning and had a desire to post about them, but never go around to it. There was not much information posted about Nanning, so I was hoping to add my 2 cents for others to see]. Would you believe that I found more information about Nanning on the internet than I did for here? The information was quite old, but it was still useful.

Anyway. Recently I have gone on a couple expeditions to look for FS massage places by myself here in this city, and not had success. Quite frankly, I hate getting let down. Last night I took the metro all the way to a place called Chongqing Jinjiang Oriental Hotel, only to find out that it was a very normal looking place with a "legitimate" feel. I was quite disappointed, which I guess sometimes happens. You don't always "strike gold". I had a Chinese friend ask the front desk if there was any full service, and she said "no, we are just a normal massage place". Additionally, the girls I saw were all dressed very normally [though very young and beautiful]. The price was very expensive for a normal massage, and I was not willing to pay the price for a measly HJ, if they even gave that at all.

I had seen somebody else mention that they had been to 6 FS 4-star hotels in the area. Would you mind telling me if these are soapy places? I don't care so much for the FS: my favorite thing is the body-to-body soapy, which I am always willing to pay for [they never bargain for "soapy only"].

I am afraid that the price to pay on this internet board is too expensive to pay simply for the ability to use the private messaging system [and I don't post very often. I usually just lurk a lot]. The rules have also indicated that I am not allowed to give out my e-mail address either.

Would you mind posting the names of some of the hotels where I can find these soapies? Also. What were the prices? If you are not willing to give out the names. Which I guess I understand because of the secrecy here in this city. Would you at least mind posting the general area where I can find the saunas? If you give me the name of the subway station and tell me which direction to walk, I could at least start from there.

In Shanghai, there were also some regular massage places that gave breast massages as extras. Do you know any places like this that exist here in Chongqing? I like these because they are significantly cheaper than FS 4-star Hotel Saunas.

As I am new to the area, I am hoping to find some good places to go. Once again, I know they are here, as I found them in Nanning of all places! I never thought that city would have such things! I thought I would have to fly to Shanghai to get something like that, but I was mistaken!

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help. I DO think that it is easy to meet girls on the street here, as I already met a few of them, and got their numbers. The problem is that they only speak Chinese, and as you know, you have to exercise a lot of patience before you can get lucky [I. E. Several dates]. Additionally, I just recently heard about WeChat. But I don't yet have a phone that is capable of using that software. I am quite old fashioned. I will try that route in the near future!

Anyway, once again, thanks for your help! I am convinced that Chongqing is a great place! I just think it is very big, and I don't know where to get started!

Pimpa
08-08-13, 23:20
Hello.

I am afraid that the price to pay on this internet board is too expensive to pay simply for the ability to use the private messaging system [and I don't post very often. I usually just lurk a lot]. The rules have also indicated that I am not allowed to give out my e-mail address either.

Would you mind posting the names of some of the hotels where I can find these soapies? Also. What were the prices? If you are not willing to give out the names. Which I guess I understand because of the secrecy here in this city. Would you at least mind posting the general area where I can find the saunas? If you give me the name of the subway station and tell me which direction to walk, I could at least start from there.

In Shanghai, there were also some regular massage places that gave breast massages as extras. Do you know any places like this that exist here in Chongqing? I like these because they are significantly cheaper than FS 4-star Hotel Saunas.

As I am new to the area, I am hoping to find some good places to go. Once again, I know they are here, as I found them in Nanning of all places! I never thought that city would have such things! I thought I would have to fly to Shanghai to get something like that, but I was mistaken!

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help. I DO think that it is easy to meet girls on the street here, as I already met a few of them, and got their numbers. The problem is that they only speak Chinese, and as you know, you have to exercise a lot of patience before you can get lucky [I. E. Several dates]. Additionally, I just recently heard about WeChat. But I don't yet have a phone that is capable of using that software. I am quite old fashioned. I will try that route in the near future!

Anyway, once again, thanks for your help! I am convinced that Chongqing is a great place! I just think it is very big, and I don't know where to get started!You beg for help in Chongqing. But you were too lazy to post a report on your good experiences in Nanning. What an attitude is that? I hope nobody will help you on CQ

Smapti
08-09-13, 02:22
You beg for help in Chongqing. But you were too lazy to post a report on your good experiences in Nanning. What an attitude is that? I hope nobody will help you on CQOkay, thanks for the constructive criticism to get off my tail and start posting more. I agree with you. Nanning post coming soon!

Seahorse
08-11-13, 05:33
There are these massage parlors that offer anmo for 30, 40 or 50 kuai (about an hour). Good to learn Chinese. Those xiaojies don't know how to shut up once they start talking. The majority offers HJ for an additional 50 kuai. You'll recognize these shops by looking through the window and noticing a small front area with a few sofas with ladies 20-40 slouching on them. Toward the back there are massage cabins. Since BXL has made prostitution illegal in CQ, we could call these shops semi-legal jerk off spots. A lot of them still offer plenty of additional sexual services. Where? In about any neighborhood.

Smapti
08-11-13, 18:29
I went to my third hotel to try out a sauna tonight. I think it was called KingWorld, which is right by an interesting looking theme park. I walked around and explored the facility for awhile. It was actually quite upscale and interesting, though empty: as I walked around the International Gold Club, I noticed about 30 girls in sexy white dresses all walking together, and then later sitting in a room together. They must have been "KTV Girls", though it seemed as if none of them were getting any business that night.

I never have gone for KTV's, as I have always thought them to be too expensive, and I get anxious as I keep having to buy drinks.

It started to storm and rain outside, so I stalled for awhile. A girl in a nightclub noticed that I was looming around, and attempted to bring me into the club to sit down. The music was way too loud, so I didn't stay long. I noticed that this place was also quite empty, except for about 15-20 girls mysteriously standing near the front, watching the singer performing on stage. It seemed obvious to me that they were workers.

Does anybody know what these girls do? Are they just like KTV girls? Can you "barfine" them like in Thailand? Once again, not my thing, as it doesn't seem like the cheap way to go in China.

I finally checked out the massage place downstairs. As I went downstairs, a midget woman greeted me, along with a midget man. I personally don't have anything against midgets, but using my gut feeling, I instantly realized that this was going to be a "miss". I asked to see the room, and the guy who took me back to the room spoke pretty good English. The massage room itself was actually quite barebones, with no shower, and somewhat unclean. I was quite surprised after seeing the entire setup upstairs.

He insisted that this was just a massage place, and that they had no special services, except for the ol' HJ, which is very normal in China pretty much anywhere you go. He also told me that extra services were highly illegal in Chongqing, and that I am wasting my time by going from hotel to hotel, hoping to find a special services massage.

This left me feeling really discouraged. Can anybody verify to me that this is true? I don't like to go to pink house style places, and dingy places. I like the 4-star hotel massages, because they quite often have body-to-bodies, which are my favorite. It seems that every 4-star hotel in Nanning when I lived there had a special services massage. So. I assumed that this was the same situation everywhere in China. I guess not.

It also seems as if Chongqing is the least happening city in all of China. Or should I just keep looking? It would be great if somebody would post some information on the boards like they do about Shanghai! Although, I guess I do understand the reasons behind the secrecy.

Please just let me know if I should give up and forget about having a soapy massage all together in Chongqing and just start looking for a girlfriend more quickly, or if I have a chance at all. It seems as if my nights are going to be occupied with going from hotel to hotel until I find one that gives what I'm looking for!

Smapti
08-16-13, 19:10
I spoke with a taxi driver tonight, and he told me that none of the hotels have saunas anymore. He also drove me to several places of which he was familiar with, of which they all waved "no, no" as soon as he pulled up. He tried to pull strings. He tried to make phone calls. Nothing.

This is a great place to be if you want to start a new life and have a family, as there is nothing here that can get in the way. I guess I will be flying to Shanghai for my National Day holiday, as I won't have to fear constant frustration. I can pull up this board and know exactly where to go, with no chances of a "miss" at all!

I had a plan to take all of the information that people have given here, and try to see what I can do with it. I have started to make a list of "misses", and have been taking the subway every night to different places. But I have been told by a guy in a hotel massage place, as well as the taxi driver, that I am wasting my time. They have stuff here for Chinese people. But not for Laoweis.

I have pulled up Ctrip, done a search for massage and saunas in Jiangbei district, and gone with it. All with misses. In all fairness, I have really only checked out about 4-5 hotels by now. Some of them might have even been lying to me about not having full service, but you never can be too sure. And why waste the money to find out the hard way? My rule that I have now is "if there is a woman working at the counter, it's probably a 'no-go' If there is a man in a uniform with a walkie-talkie who is proud to quickly take you back to the room, it's an obvious "game on". Or if there are a bunch of girls sitting around in the front in sexy outfits showing some leg, it's probably somewhat "game-on".

Just for fun, I poked into the infamous JW Marriott. The Spa seemed like a "straight-up" legit place, with humidifier, music and everything. Have they gone through some recent changes? I can get a feeling for a place when I go into it, and. Let me just say that Chongqing is full of highly legitimate massage places. Additionally, someone once posted on here that all the "action" is immediately outside the JW Marriott. I was not approached by anyone? Do you need to go inside those clubs down the street?

Soon I will give up. Others have insisted that there are indeed saunas here. But with the number of hotels here that I would need to check out individually. Due to the lack of content on the boards. It would seriously take a whole lot of disappointments [which are never any fun], and a whole lot of time. Time where I could be doing other things! Like learning Chinese!

Anyway, thanks for listening. I just want a breast massage! I don't even want full service! I have read recently that they are legal! Can anyone help a brother out by pointing me to a place?

Trawlerman
08-25-13, 04:16
.I had seen somebody else mention that they had been to 6 FS 4-star hotels in the area. Would you mind telling me if these are soapy places? .I hope you have found some places on your own and are now enjoying the fairer side of the mountain city. There are a number of options, or at least there were a few months ago, but if you want names and address you will have to post a few more reports and get PM. Frustrating, I know, but it is worth keeping the profile of laowai interest in these places low.

By the way, I'm curious about the effect, if any, of the Bo trial on the CQ scene. Anyone have any up-to-date info?

TM

Smapti
08-25-13, 18:25
I hope you have found some places on your own and are now enjoying the fairer side of the mountain city. There are a number of options, or at least there were a few months ago, but if you want names and address you will have to post a few more reports and get PM. Frustrating, I know, but it is worth keeping the profile of laowai interest in these places low.

By the way, I'm curious about the effect, if any, of the Bo trial on the CQ scene. Anyone have any up-to-date info?

TMMy guess is that because the trial is still active and things are still happening, that Chongqing is slowing down to a dead hault. I think most hotels have shut down their "secret spa" business entirely. Unless I am just not looking hard enough [these places I believe are run and controlled by the government. And have you noticed the small police signs in all of the spas around Chongqing yet? It's quite disconcerting].

I was told that there were several good places to go in Jiangbei. But I have gone to almost all of the hotels listed on Ctrip as having massage / sauna in Jiangbei, and did not feel any good vibes upon arrival. I did glance outside one of the massage places at a hotel I went to and saw a massage girl dressed in sexy attire talking on the phone. But they put me in the first room near the front desk. And my feeling is that if they did have any of that kind of service at all, they are just weary about foreigners around here. I also have yet to see any massage places that have "soapy bathrooms". They have all appeared to be pretty standard so far.

Maybe I will try my luck again this week with the hotels. Does anybody have any suggestions for other websites I should check on for saunas / massage places instead of Ctrip? Would Ctrip be the most reliable one? Would Jiangbei be my best best for searching? Or should I try another district? I have tried some hotels in Nanping as well, but to no avail. They were all straight-up legitimate [I think]. My guess is that any hotel that has a fitness center connected with the spa is not going to have special services [swimming pool, etc. ]

On a second note. I did find a place that I think might be promising. Though I have been hesitating to go there, because I fear that it will just be a normal, ultra-high priced massage with standard HJ. I happened to find it when I was doing my hotel mongering one night. To roll with the punches, I will not post the name outright. But I will say that it is a Sauna that is just for men, and that it is located at the Huangnibang station.

As I walked in, it seemed like a normal spa. A woman sat down next to me, and touched me a little bit while she showed me the menu. Her English wasn't very good, but she presented another woman to me whose English wasn't bad. She showed me the menu, and insisted on selling me the VIP package, which was considerably expensive [though might allow for multiple returns]. She recommended the double package [I think around 880 rmb] and whispered the words "shuang fei" to me. Upon returning home and looking this information up on the internet, it seems as if this means "2 girls".

She also told me that the package, if I buy it, includes "other things not listed on the menu". As I left with her upon not deciding to get the massage, I asked her once again,"does the package include everything?" and she said,"yeah. Everything". I can only assume that when she says "everything" that she really does mean the whole package. But what if this just means that you will get all the standard products listed on the page? I'm quite a skeptic when it comes to these things.

There were a lot of things that lead me to believe that this was a good place, however. All rooms were full, and I would have had to wait. She also told me that "many foreigners come here", which seemed a little odd to me. One thing that threw me off, however, was that she said that this spa was also in Nanping, as well as in Beijing. That lead me to believe that this might be a somewhat legitimate place.

I took a look at the smallest room, which seemed to have a standard massage setup. There was a massage table, with no bed. And there was a shower room, but no soapy bed or anything like that. However, I didn't get a glance at the bigger rooms.

There were certainly a lot of women walking around, though they were wearing somewhat legitimate dresses, and nothing too outwardly sexy. It seemed as if I had chosen to get the massage, that I would not have been able to choose the woman, but that I would have just had one selected for me. I don't know. Maybe if I am not satisfied, I could just ask for another one. I am used to the lineup, which I really like.

I am thinking about just going for it this next week to see how it goes, and then posting a report here about my experience. But if anybody else has experience from this place, I am hoping to hear from you first. I don't typically go to these places all the time, as they tend to be quite expensive. One experience for me tends to be enough to keep me satisfied for awhile. But if the experience is good enough. And if they keep trying to push the VIP package on me, maybe I will keep going back.

One more thing. It seems from my experience so far that not all KTV's have KTV girls. Just some of them. Right? I went to one the other night, and the girl was terrible company. She sat far away from me, and was very impatient with my lack of Chinese ability. But there was another club I would like to try out that definitely has girls. How can you know if they will go home with you or not? I really don't want to pay the high prices for the room and the beers, unless I know for a fact that she will go home with me after that. Can you provide some insight for me?

Thanks again!

Trawlerman
08-26-13, 02:43
. As I walked in, it seemed like a normal spa. A woman sat down next to me, and touched me a little bit while she showed me the menu. Her English wasn't very good, but she presented another woman to me whose English wasn't bad. She showed me the menu, and insisted on selling me the VIP package, which was considerably expensive [though might allow for multiple returns]. She recommended the double package [I think around 880 rmb] and whispered the words "shuang fei" to me. Upon returning home and looking this information up on the internet, it seems as if this means "2 girls".FS in the hotel saunas is around 900. I don't know the place you are referring to. It might be worth a go, but two girls FS in a chongqing sauna in 2013 for 880 sounds a bit too good to be true. I suggest you ask outright if it is really is full service: "quan tao". That is fairly unambiguous.

TM

Smapti
08-30-13, 16:52
FS in the hotel saunas is around 900. I don't know the place you are referring to. It might be worth a go, but two girls FS in a chongqing sauna in 2013 for 880 sounds a bit too good to be true. I suggest you ask outright if it is really is full service: "quan tao". That is fairly unambiguous.

TMI went back the other day to the place I mentioned before at the Huangnibang station. It's called "The Man Spa". Thanks for the advice on "quan tao" In fact I used this, and she said that they didn't offer this. I was very thankful for this advice, because I would have just been treated to a royally, grand expensive "run-of-the-mill" massage. With rocks, I guess. I would have been very upset. And out 880 RMB.

My guess is that any place that does not have a bed in the room is not going to offer full service. If it is just a massage table, I don't see how anything else can be possible.

I did manage to find a good place, right near the same metro station, however. I had gone looking around for this hotel before, but with no luck. I had gone the completely wrong direction. This time around I tried the opposite direction, and I ended up finding it. I went inside the hotel and walked downstairs, and everything seemed closed. On this floor there were some ballrooms for weddings, some meeting rooms, and some boutique shops. But nothing special. Just before deciding to give up once again, I went to the 3rd floor [I think] just for fun. It was labelled "foot massage" floor. As soon as I exited the elevator, I sensed something different about the place. The lighting was quite different, the decor was quite "retro" and. Lo and behold. Finally there was a man working the desk instead of the typical woman in standard attire.

He immediately took me to an adjacent waiting room and sat me down to discuss what he had. I knew this would be somewhat good, since he took me to another room away from the front desk. He brought me a lineup of about 10 girls. They were all just so-so. I do wonder if Chongqing is really lacking in soapy / massage places right now, because he said that the only option was that I could take one of the girls home with me [there was nothing in-house offered, unless I had a hotel room]. I decided against this, as I am not big on this kind of thing. I really wanted the full experience. The soapy and everything. Not just the "okay let's go home and get the deed done" kind of thing. But either way, I was happy to at least have found something. I think the price he quoted me was mysteriously enough the same as the Man Spa place. 880 RMB.

My birthday is coming up this week. I am thinking about paying the money to get the private messaging system for this board. I really hope that I can have a good time in Chongqing this next week, and I really don't have any time to fly to Shanghai. Can you help a fellow brother out? Thanks!

Mamorex
09-12-13, 14:12
Hi.

I am living in Chongqing Jiefangbei Area for a couple of weeks now and unfortunately I need to stay for more than one year.

After reading this thread and many other sources I must realize that CQ is a difficult place.

There are profound reasons that nobody shares his experiences here in public and I totally understand that.

But its also very frustrating to search for a good place as used to be in the past years in Shanghai or Nanjing.

With no addresses or informations. Your lost. I try so many places and find. Nothing so far.

From another forum I had an hint for a Sauna / Bath Place in Nanping district located in a Middle Class Hotel in the 3th Floor.

And after I find it, they simply don't let me in. I couldn't believe that. The facility was open and running that was clear for me but the guy at the entrance don't let me in and tries to tell me that there is nothing inside that I would searching for.

I never face this in China before. What a City.

Anyhow. I reactivate my membership here including the Message System and hopefully someone out there have a pity with me and share his rare informations.

In the meantime a short review about a little adventure in a massage parlor near my hotel. For detailed information send me a message.

Found the shop near the Monument in Jiefangbei located in the 5th floor. Elevator is sideways from the building.

My first impression was not so good because of a dirty corridor but we all know this have nothing to mean in China.

After arrive a young guy showed me the menu and I choose an "Advanced Massage" for around 300 RMB, he guided me to a room somewhere in the middle of the facility. The room was simple but way clean and it.Had only one bed. A real bed not a massage-chair or something like that.

After a short while a girl came in and start washing my feet. I guess her age was around 25 (not easy to guess in Asia) and for me she was a 6-7. Long Hair, nice face not so nice teeth. And good body. I suddenly like her smile maybe because so far I don't find much places with kind people in a facility like this.

She gave me a funny paper-trouser witch I put on and an excellent massage over 1 and a half hour, she knew a few words in English and I know a view in Chinese so we had a nice small conversation.

During the massage I already had the feeling that there are some possibilities. She had no timidness to
touch me at special places. She massages my nipples and found out I like that very much so she grab my dick and help me out very gently and nice. In the end I receive a Head-massage and walk out reasonably satisfied.

At the counter I pay my 300 and the good feeling stays because there was no re-negotiation or asking for more money.

So far the best what I can find in this dead city. Hopefully that could be changed.

BTW sorry for my poor English sometimes.

Mamo

Trawlerman
09-14-13, 07:30
Hi.

Anyhow. I reactivate my membership here including the Message System and hopefully someone out there have a pity with me and share his rare informations.Hi Mamo,

Your PM seems not yet to be activated. When it is, send me a message and I'll give you some leads.

TM

Moth To Flames
09-16-13, 21:08
When I found it, was in Jiefang West Road. Wasn't buying so can't report.

Moth

Smapti
10-02-13, 16:08
After a stressful month of trying to find hotels that had saunas by myself. Going on trip and doing a search for places that had saunas / massage, and taking daily trips to each one to ask in person if they had FS, I finally decided to "bite the big one" and pay the money for the PM service.

I was fortunate enough to get some information from a senior member who recommended a good place for me. To go along with protocol, I can't mention the name of the place. But it is located in the NW corner of the Hongqihegou motorway interchange in Jiangbei, close to the number 1 exit of the subway station of the same name.

The prices on the menu outside are not the true prices. Once you go in the back, the man will quote you another price. Then he will start bringing different girls to you, one by one. If you don't like one, don't be embarrassed to ask to change to another one. I'm not sure how many girls they have. But I went through at least 4 before I was satisfied.

Anyway, it went well. The girl seemed to be really into me, as she was kissing me from the very beginning, and later sent me qq love messages. I got a 19 year old girl. She was just so-so, but it's better than nothing. I was a little nervous, as she didn't get naked at all when she gave me a shower, but she must have just been a little shy. She stripped later when I wasn't looking.

The service was great and was around 590 RMB [of course the prices on the outside said 188, but when they took you back to the room, they offered another price].

They didn't have full service [although when having the simulated sex, the girl started whispering "make love". I must have turned her on.

The manager told me in my broken Chinese that Chongqing indeed no longer has any FS. I think it is much more difficult to find these days. But at least you can still find all of the other goods.

When I finished, I went and enjoyed some food at the buffet, before they cleaned it up. It was quite enjoyable.

Cat bath, BBBJ, breast massage with oil, naked dry humping [or simulated sex. Whatever you call it]. It was good. If you ask me, the price is quite nice.

Outside this club there were many beautiful hostesses, who appeared to have no job at all but to just stand around and look beautiful. It's quite deceiving, really. I wouldn't mind having a massage from one of them.

Moth To Flames
10-03-13, 06:01
I'm pleased for you, my man. Thanks for sharing too.

What happened when she started whispering ML? Reads as though you were after that, so why not take her up on the offer?

I'm not in the know, but I'the be amazed if you genuinely can't find FS in CQ saunas. It mightn't be well advertised but still. Leopard. Don't change their spots so they say.

You didn't fancy following up on my HYD lead below? Seems like such a sure thing, but who knows.

Stay safe,

Moth

Moth To Flames
12-05-13, 06:40
So little intel for such a big city.

At the top of the jiefangbei bar street near Marriott hotel is a massage joint called Golden Hands. No lookers here, but the 138 rmb bath is very thorough, as is the full body massage that comes as part of the package.

Moth

Smapti
12-05-13, 16:48
So little intel for such a big city.

MothI agree. Isn't that bizarre? Even small cities like Taiyuan and Xi'an get more love than this city. Anyway, still haven't had a whole lot of luck in this city. Have had a couple leads, which is nice. But on my own have searched high and low, and come up on not much. Even though they say Chongqing has the most beautiful girls in all of China, it seems they have all taken off for Shanghai or Donguan.

WilliamJing85
01-27-14, 07:02
A very nice little place run out of this hotel in Jiang Bei district, nearby the Hongqiheqou Light Rail Station on Level 3.

FS 800RMB. 3P 1200RMB. I found one little lady from Suzhou who was up for everything including anal and wasn't picky about protection (if you are into that kind of thing).

The address is 99 Hong Huang Lu. The hotel name is Dong He Hua Yuan.

Sky Ryder
03-05-14, 13:29
Spent the better part of the afternoon yesterday trying to locate a couple of places that had been mentioned on this forum. I didn't even find the places. Tried to find the Dong He Hua Yaun mentioned, and couldn't locate 99 Hong Huang Lu, found the street, the light rail station, but no hotel.

Then went to the top of the club / coffee street near the J. W Marriott looking for the Golden Hands. At this point I would have settled for some "silver hands". LOL.

Didn't find that either. It was an unexpected and short visit, but disappointing for me. I can usually at least find a massage / HJ combo in most towns in China. I couldn't do either yesterday afternoon. Maybe on the next visit.

Carage
03-05-14, 20:30
I agree. Isn't that bizarre? Even small cities like Taiyuan and Xi'an get more love than this city. Anyway, still haven't had a whole lot of luck in this city. Have had a couple leads, which is nice. But on my own have searched high and low, and come up on not much. Even though they say Chongqing has the most beautiful girls in all of China, it seems they have all taken off for Shanghai or Donguan.You do know that Chongqing was Bo Xilai's territory, and he got there after a corrupt police chief Wen Qiang was exposed.

I won't be surprised if many venues were cleansed following the political fallout.

Moth To Flames
03-06-14, 17:46
Then went to the top of the club / coffee street near the J. W Marriott looking for the Golden Hands. At this point I would have settled for some "silver hands".Sorry to hear that. Not sure what you mean by club / coffee street though. 30 degrees bar street is the one with Helens and Cotton Club on the corner. The massage joint is at the uphill end of the street where it meets Datong Road. Naturally there is no sign in English saying golden hands, it's in Chinese characters 金手洗足; or something similar. Perhaps I should have made that more obvious, sorry.

Moth To Flames
03-22-14, 07:36
Clarification: it's not Golden Hands, but Golden Fingers. Unlikely to be an important detail I suppose.

Moth To Flames
03-22-14, 09:23
Clarification: it's not Golden Hands, but Golden Fingers. Unlikely to be an important detail I suppose.Utterly irrelevant information as it turns out, for the time being at least. Play time is over. Fuck you, Mr Xi.

Trawlerman
05-07-14, 03:20
Sorry for you guys not finding action in CQ. There are still FS and BJ places. Suggest you PM senior members with reports for details. I'm following "Wonderer's rule" of not posting details openly on the board. For example, a few weeks ago, I had a SYT with excellent skills, fresh in CQ from the Dongguan exodus.

Trawlerman
05-07-14, 17:39
A very nice little place run out of this hotel in Jiang Bei district, nearby the Hongqiheqou Light Rail Station on Level 3.

FS 800RMB. 3P 1200RMB. I found one little lady from Suzhou who was up for everything including anal and wasn't picky about protection (if you are into that kind of thing).

The address is 99 Hong Huang Lu. The hotel name is Dong He Hua Yuan.
Spent the better part of the afternoon yesterday trying to locate a couple of places that had been mentioned on this forum. I didn't even find the places. Tried to find the Dong He Hua Yaun mentioned, and couldn't locate 99 Hong Huang Lu, found the street, the light rail station, but no hotel.OP has the wrong metro stop; it's Huangnibang, on line 6, one stop from Hongqihegou or a 10 minute walk. 888 RMB for FS +400 RMB for extra girl.

(So I'm breaking the rule by giving this info but since the name of the hotel, which would be well known to LE, has already been revealed, the damage is done.)

KingAl15
05-31-14, 09:36
OP has the wrong metro stop; it's Huangnibang, on line 6, one stop from Hongqihegou or a 10 minute walk. 888 RMB for FS +400 RMB for extra girl.

(So I'm breaking the rule by giving this info but since the name of the hotel, which would be well known to LE, has already been revealed, the damage is done.)Hi all,

I am staying now in chongqing since 1 month but still can't find a good place. Can anyone give me some advice via PM?

Thanks.

Lg.

Al.

Wonderer
06-01-14, 14:41
OP has the wrong metro stop; it's Huangnibang, on line 6, one stop from Hongqihegou or a 10 minute walk. 888 RMB for FS +400 RMB for extra girl.

(So I'm breaking the rule by giving this info but since the name of the hotel, which would be well known to LE, has already been revealed, the damage is done. )I still recommend not to post any address openly. I would not like to see a Donguan situation in Chongqing. It is already bad enough, so no need to "kill" the few remaining places.

Even if an address was posted in some earlier time, I recommend not to reveal it again. The reason is simple: possibly, there was once a raid and the place was closed. I. e. LE is of the opinion "problem solved" However, the place might re-open again, and we do not want to alert LE about this fact. Let's avoid being their intel.

Some might think that I am overly cautious. However, it is a fact that times in China have changed. Our hobby is not so easy anymore, and most of it is now hidden. Let's keep it like this for the time being and inform each other rather by PM. I believe that anyone who can pay the girl's rates as mentioned here may afford paying the fee for the PM. Or. Even better. To post a few good reports to earn credibility and to become a senior member.

IMHO, Wonderer.

Moth To Flames
06-24-14, 12:13
Took myself down to a tea house 'and' bath place at the north end of Huayi Lu. Stairs from the street take you to the second floor, where old men play mahjong in side rooms.

Room was decent, a good size and double bed with clean sheets. Wooden tub was larger than others.

M'lady was average looking, wearing a stretchy black miniskirt and red bra under vest top. She buggered off while the tub was filling (at Golden Fingers they start the massage at this time) then came back to help me in to the tub. A nice wash down but nothing extravagant. She dried me and used the paper shorts as a cover, no pretense that I should wear them.

Massage ensued but again nothing special. Told me that I should tip her for the aeroplane business (did she think it was my first time? And I told her no problem, but didn't go in to detail. She didn't protest at my over-the-clothes caresses but I couldn't quite get behind the suit of armour that is a Chinese padded bra until the point I had passed caring. Washed off and she told me it's 198 rmb for the massage. Gave her 300 and she brought me 2 change. She was number 6 and invited me to return with friends.

Pleasant enough experience on a lazy day, and happy to return if I were in the area but unlikely make a special trip.

Moth.

Mua Tur
07-30-14, 08:56
I still recommend not to post any address openly. I would not like to see a Donguan situation in Chongqing. It is already bad enough, so no need to "kill" the few remaining places.Might be you are right. Cheer up and enjoy your un-killed venues at least we will know there have some thing.

Since I was in CQ for my business trip. Stayed at Jianbey Si Zhi road at Jinag Bei district. It was an apartment building. It was 42 sqm, living cum bed room. Have adjacent Kitchen and wash room. In the room have a computer too. Pretty big room to accommodate an invitee girl for some romping. But failed to find anyone might be because of the CQ is not like Pattaya or AC. That the girls are available in our every foot step could be find in a minimum effort. Even I am being a hobbyist of mongering was unable put my effort to find Wonderer's discreet venues.

On my staying I get a local mate, everyday he used to come to meet me after work. In one night at 10.00 pm we were walking back to my room escaping us from the foggy rain by hiding ourselves under the shades of buildings. Certainly I found myself beside a girl also saving herself from the rain. My mate said she is a SW. Wow what a fucking eyes! He started to talk with her. Pretty face and her revealed shy legs, made me so keen to take her to my room. Unfortunately it did not happen. She strongly refused every proposal of my mate moving her head with her dark and stone face. Ooops she is not interested to go with a foreigner in any condition. I asked to my mate, my friend I must need one tonight. So we walked back and arrived an open place beside a metro station (5 min walk from place). We found another SW, nicely dressed, an open face with shoulder length hairs. She answered every question with wide smile and I thought might be m going to have a score in CQ. Finally with laugh and giggles she refused to move with a foreigner. That was the end of my solitary move for P4 P in CQ. Still m confused what makes these girls scared of the foreigners? Is it the foreigner's instrument!

After some days I shift my self in another hotel near Shafingba metro station. My hotel was used to be the place for the love birds. Because, the campus of CQ University was just in a walking distance from my hotel. It was a huge cluster of upscale market buildings. Everyday I saw prettiest girls walking and moving around. I felt myself just like a thirsty one standing on a sea beach. Just seeing the sea water with dry eyes but can not drink a drop. The opposite of Shafing Ba metro, the corner of the road and in the alleys have some open air eating places. Have some bars beside this place. After evening for the all night the places turns of eating and drinking places. I have seen many half naked girls eating and drinking with guys. Certainly it is a pick up place but I never tried (because of my Chinese speaking inability).

I met couple of office girls and get healthy intimate with them too. I have visited Jiangmen, Hangjhou, Ningbo with some of them. Stayed in same hotel not in same room but certainly they were willing to stay in same room too. But I never tried with them. Because of I was concentrated on my professional success and can not let it ruin for some kind of personal issues.

CQ is the one of four municipal cities in China. The city is little behind to be an international city. Navigations on the roads, metro stations, buses or any transports still written in Chinese. It will be very difficult to find any one can speak English around you. Even my hotel receptionists are also can not speak a word of English. I expressed my needs through web translators using my mobile phone. One night I invited one of hotel receptionist to drink coffee and watch world cup football with me in my room. We lay on our bed and watched TV in midnight. But I hate to make any move towards to her; only because of it was very difficult to make communication with her.

In this trip I stay 20 days in CQ. It is a big city with nice population. I don't believe in mongering aspects the city have nothing to offer. May be they are available for sincere hunters or for the known peoples.

I just leaved the un-killed opportunities of the city for the peoples like Wonderer (s). Surely I owe thanks from these guys not to kill the gem spots with my dumb act.

Meanderer
07-30-14, 23:27
Might be you are right. Cheer up and enjoy your un-killed venues at least we will know there have some thing.

I just leaved the un-killed opportunities of the city for the peoples like Wonderer (s). Surely I owe thanks from these guys not to kill the gem spots with my dumb act.Thanks for this fascinating post. I really enjoyed it. Reading this makes me feel less of a failure for the times I've wandered around the streets of an impossibly large Chinese city, wondering, "Where are all the women?" Sometimes I succeed and sometimes not. Still it's still a lot of fun and I'm sure when finally it all comes together for you, it will be that much better for experiences like this one.

Thanks again and good luck!

Mua Tur
07-31-14, 05:30
Thanks for this fascinating post. I really enjoyed it.

Still it's still a lot of fun and I'm sure when finally it all comes together for you, it will be that much better for experiences like this one. Thanks again and good luck!May be you are all ready in good luck. Please let us know what you get or could be get new.

Wish your more luck.

MarksMan
08-03-14, 09:48
Hey there!

Newbie here. Just visiting Chongqing for about two weeks and wants to know if there's any good BBS places still left in this large city. Looking for at least a BBBJ, FS would be great. Bringing the chick back home would be the cherry on top. Money's not a problem, but just saving up for repeated visits, probably at most 800 per pop. Thanks a lot brothers, and feel free to PM me. As soon as I get some leads, going to let you guys know how it goes.

Cheers!

GetsZa
08-21-14, 18:09
Hi,

My first time in Chongqing. Anyone please PM me details of BBS saunas or hotel for FS or BJ.

Cheers

Istanbul2014
08-31-14, 00:28
Hi,

It is my first time in Chongqing like many others in Chongqing and have only 7 days which I have to go to university in day.

Please help me details of BBS saunas or hotel for FS or BJ.

Actually any bar in which girls are easy will do the job.

Thanks

StinkyFeet
08-31-14, 11:41
Hi,

It is my first time in Chongqing like many others in Chongqing and have only 7 days which I have to go to university in day.

Please help me details of BBS saunas or hotel for FS or BJ.

Actually any bar in which girls are easy will do the job.

ThanksGood luck and report back. I suggest ask the taxi where their are available xiao jie. Hopefully your Chinese looking. If not. Your going to have a hard bumpy road ahead of you.

DandongVenture
09-01-14, 17:30
Hi,

My first time in Chongqing. Anyone please PM me details of BBS saunas or hotel for FS or BJ.

CheersHaving been in this city for a few months, I can offer some advice. Since the situation is extremely controlled here, I have no choice but to be quite vague. But hopefully should give some hints.

1) Unique Access Hotels. In the top 4 centers of town, if the hotel is in a building where you do not need to pass a lobby (hotel is on upper floors), or there is a back entrance to the elevator, you are likely going to find some massage cards under your door. These are often local Chinese hotel brands or individual hotels that are 100 to 200 a night. You need to call the number on the massage card and speak Chinese. They usually charge 600 to 800. If you can get familiar with one of these guys who answers the phone, they will then send the woman to your apartment (if you want).

2) Look around features. The crackdown on We Chat has been effective but there are other apps available. You need to read Chinese and it often involves calling a number to negotiate a price. In my experience, the prices are high - 1000/ night+ and they prefer only to go to hotels or to their apartment. Because the price was over my limit, I have not yet used this as an alternative. I am also a bit worried about getting caught in a crackdown or bust.

3) For saunas, most of this has been posted. Its just HJ and there often has to have a see through window on the door. In some cases an extra 100 allows them to take off bra (if lucky panties). I have been to about 10 of these, and it seems like they all have the same policies. If you search for massage on a Chinese map app, you will find the clusters. Most are in Jiangbei and around.

4) Drive 3 hours outside the municipality. If all else fails, go to the Province below Chongqing. The northern City there is much less restricted, along with Sichuan 3rd tier cities.

Eddie Munster
10-17-14, 13:21
Hi.

I am living in Chongqing Jiefangbei Area for a couple of weeks now and unfortunately I need to stay for more than one year.

After reading this thread and many other sources I must realize that CQ is a difficult place.

There are profound reasons that nobody shares his experiences here in public and I totally understand that.

But its also very frustrating to search for a good place as used to be in the past years in Shanghai or Nanjing.

With no addresses or informations. Your lost. I try so many places and find. Nothing so far.

From another forum I had an hint for a Sauna / Bath Place in Nanping district located in a Middle Class Hotel in the 3th Floor.

And after I find it, they simply don't let me in. I couldn't believe that. The facility was open and running that was clear for me but the guy at the entrance don't let me in and tries to tell me that there is nothing inside that I would searching for.

I never face this in China before. What a City...I'd love to know what building this is in. I live right near the monument in Jaifangbei, so this would be a nice place to hit up. Anyone know what store is at the base of the building? I'm desperate for some info. You can PM me the answer, of course.

KingAl15
10-18-14, 14:25
I'd love to know what building this is in. I live right near the monument in Jaifangbei, so this would be a nice place to hit up. Anyone know what store is at the base of the building? I'm desperate for some info. You can PM me the answer, of course.After some month of search I gave up but if someone find anything please also give me a PM.

(BKK is 3 h flight away but worth the effort at the moment).

Thanks

Eddie Munster
10-19-14, 08:28
After some month of search I gave up but if someone find anything please also give me a PM.

(BKK is 3 h flight away but worth the effort at the moment).

ThanksSeriously considering it!

Moth To Flames
10-19-14, 17:17
The only place that comes to mind is Yu Fu Qiao in the metropolitan plaza. Access is from an elevator which could be said to be in the "side"of the building.

I also notice that the massage place behind the post office seems to have reopened. Easiest access is from food street, opposite Suining / McDonald's. Facing the post office, you'll see an elevator to the right. Massage used to be over two floors, now seems to be just one with a hotel on the other. Happy endings were available pre refurbishment.

Moth To Flames
10-19-14, 19:34
Took myself down to a tea house 'and' bath place at the north end of Huayi Lu. Stairs from the street take you to the second floor, where old men play mahjong in side rooms.

.. she told me it's 198 rmb for the massage. Gave her 300 and she brought me 2 change. .A few weeks ago, tied and worn out physically and mentally, I decided it was high time to return for some relaxation. Once again the receptionist, different from the last, was surprised to see a foreigner March in, but took my request for bath (pao zao) in his stride and showed me to the room. Standard set up of double bed, night stand, wall mounted TV, and the wet room had sink, wooden tub and squat toilet, but all was clean and fresh. HE asked whether I wanted the 198 or 298 service and when I enquired as to the difference between the two HE simply said that the service was not the same. **Once**again recalling the wisdom of the forum, I selected the more expensive option. **I was happy to pay the 100 tip for HE and wondered what would justify the higher price.

A nice young lady, I'd guess mid to late twenties, came in and drew the bath. **She was a little thick in places but not particularly so, and I'd site her 6 or 7 for her looks. She was comfortable to be around, and had me take my kit off without false modesty or disposable shorts. In the bath she first massaged me before soaping me down, including a thorough wash of my sausage, beans and salad. * *She dried me of**and laid a towel on the bed, inviting me to lay prostrate before she straddled my back and started a reasonable massage. She moved on to the water vacuum thing before flipping me over and working on my nipples.

For the main event. Lucky number Slevin**carefully capped me and sucked away for a CBJ. She was positioned for easy access but I didn't pursue as this was unexpected. **I smiled and I shot my load and to put the icing on the cake, meimei suggested that I rest a little longer, and gently rolled my arms and legs in a gentle Thai massage action. **.

When time came to clean up and get dressed she took my 300 without a hint of tip being required. I left a relaxed and happier man, more determined than the last time to return before too long.

Eddie Munster
10-20-14, 15:07
The only place that comes to mind is Yu Fu Qiao in the metropolitan plaza. Access is from an elevator which could be said to be in the "side"of the building.

I also notice that the massage place behind the post office seems to have reopened. Easiest access is from food street, opposite Suining / McDonald's. Facing the post office, you'll see an elevator to the right. Massage used to be over two floors, now seems to be just one with a hotel on the other. Happy endings were available pre refurbishment.Thanks. I will report back after I check them out this week / weekend.

Eddie Munster
10-21-14, 17:52

I also notice that the massage place behind the post office seems to have reopened. Easiest access is from food street, opposite Suining / McDonald's. Facing the post office, you'll see an elevator to the right. Massage used to be over two floors, now seems to be just one with a hotel on the other. Happy endings were available pre refurbishment.Tried the post office place, but it was a bust. 2 hour legit foot / body massage that was really good with Fast and Furious 6 playing on a big screen in front of me (I think they stereotyped me because I resemble Vin Diesel) for 198 RMB. It was super weird, because she spent like 5 minutes massaging around my aroused dick. Pressing with 2 thumbs above and below it, on the taint, everywhere. I've never had that much attention paid to that area without an HJ or BJ following.

Sad but determined, I left and discovered another place (PM me for the deets) that may be the one that the other poster had mentioned. 298 RMB for the "Advanced Massage," which was in a room to myself with a bed and a cute, skinny, flirtatious girl. Paper pants instead of the cloth pants I got at the other place. Ass play during the back massage with grabbing of balls and cock. Then she made a big mistake and continued the leg massage, leaving me to nurse my boner for 10 minutes until the flip. Chest massage with nipple play and a request for 200 RMB more for the HJ. Desperate, I told her I only had 100 more. She said fine and did the deed. I left satisfied.

So, I finally found a place for an HJ. I guess it's good to know, but it saddens me that for the same price, I could have 2 hours of ass fucking a hot girl in Bangkok with CIM and everything else. No offense to the residents of Chongqing, but I can't wait to leave.

SleeplessInCkg
10-27-14, 09:34
I will be in CQ for few weeks for job assignment. So I have been reading up on what are the places to visit and local actions. However, I have not seen any post regarding Backpages. Seems like there are few ads in Chongqing. Anybody has any experience with them?

StSniper
11-23-14, 10:09
In Chongqing for a bit and looking for a nice place with a massage and a BJ. Can anyone recommend me a good / clean place?

Guitarrefreak
12-06-14, 15:28
Typing on pad so excuse shorthand.

Similar exp3 rience to fellow mongers, Chongqing is a dud so far.

First night 298 massage with oil and no he, lots of touching around balls and taint but that's it, lady was older.

Wechat girls range in looks but want between 800 to 1000 RMB, didn't actually try But some seemed more frieNdky.

Also met up with a girl who in hindsight is con artist, said to meet up for Dr8 nks But she brought a friend, and we went to overpriced coffee bar and her friend started ordering shit, And sfter they realized my cash was low, decided to say they got to go with m6 chick saying she will come to me later, total damage about 1100 RMB, fellow mongers beware of meeting up with chicks who pretend to be civies, look at their Wechat post frequency to discern.

Stanley12
01-05-15, 00:01
Hi,

This is my first post. First of all, I thing it is good that many members don't write where the real action is (explicit address) , because everyone can use the internet and the authorities could easily found that place and then it would be closed. So, don't sharing address is a good thing!

I think the most important information is that in Chongqing is still action. The rest is just explore and find out.

But I have a question. In which city is more girlie KTV fun: Chongqing or Chengdu?

(sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker).

SeeRio
03-18-15, 03:48
In Chongqing for a bit and looking for a nice place with a massage and a BJ. Can anyone recommend me a good / clean place?Hi,

I will be going to CQ next week and I was wondering if you have any place to recommend for massage with a BJ / HJ? Since you had the latest post, I am hoping that you got some action. I can speak Chinese so language is not an issue.

Cheers,

Rio

SeeRio
03-18-15, 04:14
Hi MTF,

Wondering if you have any more places to recommend if I cannot find the place? I can speak Chinese as well thanks.

Cheers!

A few weeks ago, tied and worn out physically and mentally, I decided it was high time to return for some relaxation. Once again the receptionist, different from the last, was surprised to see a foreigner March in, but took my request for bath (pao zao) in his stride and showed me to the room. Standard set up of double bed, night stand, wall mounted TV, and the wet room had sink, wooden tub and squat toilet, but all was clean and fresh. HE asked whether I wanted the 198 or 298 service and when I enquired as to the difference between the two HE simply said that the service was not the same. **Once**again recalling the wisdom of the forum, I selected the more expensive option. **I was happy to pay the 100 tip for HE and wondered what would justify the higher price.

A nice young lady, I'd guess mid to late twenties, came in and drew the bath. **She was a little thick in places but not particularly so, and I'd site her 6 or 7 for her looks. She was comfortable to be around, and had me take my kit off without false modesty or disposable shorts. In the bath she first massaged me before soaping me down, including a thorough wash of my sausage, beans and salad. * *She dried me of**and laid a towel on the bed, inviting me to lay prostrate before she straddled my back and started a reasonable massage. She moved on to the water vacuum thing before flipping me over and working on my nipples.

For the main event. Lucky number Slevin**carefully capped me and sucked away for a CBJ. She was positioned for easy access but I didn't pursue as this was unexpected. **I smiled and I shot my load and to put the icing on the cake, meimei suggested that I rest a little longer, and gently rolled my arms and legs in a gentle Thai massage action. **.

When time came to clean up and get dressed she took my 300 without a hint of tip being required. I left a relaxed and happier man, more determined than the last time to return before too long..

Moth To Flames
03-18-15, 18:38
Hi MTF,

Wondering if you have any more places to recommend if I cannot find the place? I can speak Chinese as well thanks.

Cheers!

.Sorry Rio I don't get much chance to go out and so recently I've stuck with this sure thing. Nothing worse than thinking you have a happy ending coming only to find it's strictly veggie.

This place isn't hard to find. Huayi Rd, south end. There's a Continental tyre shop close by, and a Korean restaurant across the road. There is a big "tea" character above the door, and the door only leads directly to stairs. Jia You, you'll be fine!

Wonderer
07-12-15, 17:24
I recently visited also Chongqing again. While I did not have any time to explore the market in more detail, I learned some possibly interesting news from friends in the city.

As we may remember, the former Party Secretary made all efforts to eradicate, among others, the sex industry. Of course, such an effort has never ever been successful in any place on the planet. However, most of the business went underground, and it became much more difficult to find places for the hobby. As I reported several times, there are still a few places around, and I may share some information with senior members who already made valuable contributions to the forum. Due to the high risks in China, I only share more information with senior members through PM.

Now, the Party Secretary was sacked in 2012, and it seems that some of the business is back in certain areas of the city. I do not have too much detailed information, since I could not go too much into detail with my friends who are "innocent". Nevertheless, I may share at least some indication where such new places can be found. I need to add, though, that you have to speak at least some Chinese or you need to go with a Chinese friend.

For senior members (only) with valid contributions to the forum, please PM me if you would like some more guidance.

Wonderer.

Pugsley633
07-25-15, 05:22
I recently visited also Chongqing again. While I did not have any time to explore the market in more detail, I learned some possibly interesting news from friends in the city.

As we may remember, the former Party Secretary made all efforts to eradicate, among others, the sex industry. Of course, such an effort has never ever been successful in any place on the planet. However, most of the business went underground, and it became much more difficult to find places for the hobby. As I reported several times, there are still a few places around, and I may share some information with senior members who already made valuable contributions to the forum. Due to the high risks in China, I only share more information with senior members through PM.

Now, the Party Secretary was sacked in 2012, and it seems that some of the business is back in certain areas of the city. I do not have too much detailed information, since I could not go too much into detail with my friends who are "innocent". Nevertheless, I may share at least some indication where such new places can be found. I need to add, though, that you have to speak at least some Chinese or you need to go with a Chinese friend.

For senior members (only) with valid contributions to the forum, please PM me if you would like some more guidance.

Wonderer.This is great news! I have been in Chongqing for 5 months now alone and really found any good places other than massage with HJ. I can also speak little Chinese which will be a bonus. I find there are to many we chat fakes around asking for red envelopes anybody got experience of these. Just money grabbers?

Pugsley633
07-25-15, 05:25
Guys,

I'm new to Chongqing been here a few months now and will stay for 5 years. I'm not a senior member yet but will give it a good. If any of you would be so kind and like to meet up this weekend for a coffee and a chat it would be great I could do with some local knowledge on what to look for etc.

Cheers in advance.

Pugsley633
07-25-15, 05:27
Sorry Rio I don't get much chance to go out and so recently I've stuck with this sure thing. Nothing worse than thinking you have a happy ending coming only to find it's strictly veggie.

This place isn't hard to find. Huayi Rd, south end. There's a Continental tyre shop close by, and a Korean restaurant across the road. There is a big "tea" character above the door, and the door only leads directly to stairs. Jia You, you'll be fine!I tried to look for this place 2 weeks ago however I could only find a Dunlop store not continental. Is this the area?

Moth To Flames
07-25-15, 17:58
I tried to look for this place 2 weeks ago however I could only find a Dunlop store not continental. Is this the area?Probably, mate, wasn't really paying attention to the tyres tbh. Another mistake is that it's north end, I. E. Down hill and near Yi Hao Qiao. Did I mention there's a supermarket a couple of doors down?

DougTheHead
07-28-15, 01:58
For those of us who don't want to risk going to massage joints, are there any escort websites based in Chongqing, or any hotel bars that're known to have WGs? The ones on backpage look fake.

I also can't seem to find any on WeChat.

Moth To Flames
08-02-15, 18:42
I suspect only in Chinese, Doug. Chongqing is a domestic market, don't expect to see behind Beijing Manhattan or Shanghai Judy's replicated despite the size of the place. It used to be prolific but was the first city to have a serious crack down on vice and seems to outsiders at least to have maintained its new found virtue.

Surprised you've not been hit up when doing the look around function but in Chongqing shake works better, you'll get a photo with a number P.S.'d on top.

Usually you'll find business card touts outside the major hotels.

Mua Tur
08-06-15, 12:08
For those of us who don't want to risk going to massage joints, are there any escort websites based in Chongqing, or any hotel bars that're known to have WGs? The ones on backpage look fake.

I also can't seem to find any on WeChat.I can not say I have a lot of experience about Chongqing. Since in my two trips for 2 month long in Chongqing my sex experience is just none. I stayed three places like Shafinba, Jiefenbei and Nanping. Among these places I found Nanping is most potential in mongering aspects. Even near Wanda Plaza I followed a English written billboard "International Entertainment Complex" and found the place is sex offering place. Like KTV pattern rooms and working girls walking here to there in front of me. But failed to make any action just because of no one can speak English even the cute reception girls. May be they have no idea what mean by the word "International". Sure it is a place have lots of offers but only for Chinese speakers.

Around Wanda Plaza there are lots of KTV bars for every classes and so far I feel most are have take out offer. Because at 3 am I have found half naked sexy girls coming out from these places and walking some where God knows.

In front of Wanda Plaza there is a hotel by the name of Oupai. After a long trip from Philipine I arrived Chongqing at 2 am and the taxi driver brought me in this hotel for the rest of night. Here I found a card of offering massage service displayed on the table. By curiosity I called the number and surprisingly some one answered. Later on after changing hand of phone a English sweet voice of girl offer me for full service only for 400 rmb for a single shot. But I did not used at all. So I have no idea the quality even I did not believed that sweet voice said the girls are beautiful. One of my young Chinese associate offered me to visit with him near airport area where sex is available a single shot only for 300 rmb. But personally I did not feel to visit those places with a young boy. Feel ashamed.

It is true We Chat could be found useless. After shaking the phone around Wanda Plaza some girls could be found for full service but the asking price is ridiculous. 1500 rmb for 2 hrs. Fuck off.

One more source is Craiglist. But most girls could be found living in Shanghai and they have tour schedule for CQ. So we have to catch her as per her tour schedule. But price is 1500 rmb for 2 hrs. What the fuck! More girls could be found from Chengdu and they are ready to travel CQ and will ask additional travel cost but the price is 400 rmb for 1 HR.

The bottom line is Chengdu is the place better than CQ in mongering aspects just need to make a travel for 2 HR Hi-speed train. Could found variety in quality and price wise.

Wonderer
12-03-15, 16:34
Recently, I paid a visit again to Chongqing. This time, I stayed in Shapingba. I tried my WeChat "people nearby" function, but no reaction, even though I was rather close to the university, where I expected some action.

So, I walked around a bit and found a SPA. I tried my luck. It looked very clean and nice. Of course, they spoke Chinese only, or rather the local dialect. Nevertheless, I understood that they have different services. Given the current crackdown, I did not directly ask for FS. They asked 398 Rmb for bath service and massage. Anyhow, I tried.

The room was standard, but very clean. A bed in the main room, bathtub and massage table in the wet area.

After a short waiting time, a girl shows up. She is cute and very slim with decent breast. I am fine with her. After undressing, I have to wear the blue paper underpants. Of course, a turn-off. But then in the bath, she begins to open the pants on the side, for better access.

Then, on the massage table, I am first facing down, and she gives me a nice scrub front and back. Then, she washes me again, with special attention to my most sensitive part. The pants were already open by then.

So, we move to the bed. She is still dressed. While, I lay face down, she takes off her jacket, but not her bra. She gives me a "massage" with her breasts, but only through the bra. Then, she gives me a catbath. She is extremely sexy, hugs me and touches me everywhere.

Now, I want to know it. I ask for FS. Fortunately, I know a few words in Chinese. But it is a "no". They can't do it here. I offer some more money. It remains a no. I want her at least to take off her bra. But also this seems to be not possible. She is very nice and polite, but equally firm.

Now, she puts a condom on my little friend and gives me a CBJ. At least, I want to grab her tits and nipples. She refuses, but I insist. Finally, I put my hand into her bra and hold her nipples. After a good while of CBJ, she removes the condom and gives me a HJ. She wants to take my hand off her breast, but I glide back.

Would I do it again? Probably not. I am not a fan of CBJ and HJ. But I admit, she did everything very fine. I had 90 minutes with a really nice girl who gave me a bath, a quite decent massage, a cat bath, a CBJ and a HJ until the very end. The damage was exactly what they said, 398 Rmb. I did not need to tip the girl, and I did not want to do so. I already had offered her a "tip" by offering more money for FS.

After I left the place, one of the ladies run after me and came outside to talk to me. Apparently, she was the manager. She wanted to know how the girl performed. I explained that the girl did a great job, but did not want to offer FS. The manager told me then that they can't do it anymore. It is too dangerous. She was very nice and very kind, and we had a very open discussion (in Chinese, of course). She wanted to know whether the girl gave me a good BJ and whether there was anything they could improve. Amazing: a real quality control after the sexy massage in China. I found it great. Actually, I had nothing for them to improve. Except offering FS. She understood, but said that they can't do it anymore. Before, they did it on the upper floors.

Perhaps, when I am next time in the area, I might try again. If they know me as a return customer, perhaps, there is a chance for FS. At least, I might try.

If you are interested and happen to visit Chongqing Shapingba, please PM me. If you are a senior member with some decent reports, I let you know the details, location and phone number.

Happy hunting. Wonderer.

Wonderer
12-07-15, 14:21
During my short stay in Chongqing, I have tried also again one of my previous favorites, where I had FS quite often in the past, though with variable satisfaction.

The place still exists, even though it is a bit less visible than before and keeps low key. But if you know where it is, it is still easy. When I arrived, they immediately opened the door and explained that they have FS. Then, they wanted to know which program I prefer. Normally, I paid about 488 Rmb for FS. This time, I decided for the luxury program in one of their "VIP" rooms. The damage was 688 Rmb.

First, I was then guided into a waiting room. After a while, eight girls line up. They were not particularly beautiful and some of them rather at the low end. One of them had at least a nice face and a relatively good body shape. So, I decided for her.

We changed then to another room and had to pass a gate with electronic lock. All for the security of the girls and the visitors. Actually, this made me feel a bit safer than just in an open area.

The room was equipped with a relatively large bed, a bathtub, toilet and a shower. It also had a TV, and the first thing she did was to turn on a Japanese porn movie. Apparently, they have these movies on a memory stick for fast removal, if necessary. Then, we showered together. It was nice, but not exceptional. Her tits were fine, but a bit small (not too small, though). Her body shape was not as good as when covered, and her hips had a few pounds too many, but still very acceptable. She had a nice personality and a lovely smile.

On the bed, she gave me a catbath, some massage with special attention to my sensitive parts. Then, I took over the control and turned her on her back. My intention was a DATY. However, it appears that she did not wash her part too well, and the smell repelled me.

So I started the deed and did it first in missionary. She was already very concerned that I might be too long and too thick. So, she tried to prevent with her hand a deep (er) penetration. She was also rather dry, but did not want to use any lubricant. Given the circumstances, I did not want to change position. Normally, I would change at least to doggy, but I am absolutely sure she would have complained a lot, even without trying.

At the end, the whole thing was just average, and I'd better paid the standard fee of 488 Rmb only. The surcharge for "VIP" is not worthwhile.

I might try the place again during one of my future visits to Chongqing. But then, I will go for the standard rate. The girls are anyhow a hit or miss.

Members who are interested may PM me for the details of address and contact. However, juniors or members without valuable contribution don't need to try. I only reply to senior members with valuable contribution to the forum.

Have fun!

Wonderer.

Wonderer
12-20-15, 17:33
I just found that another place, which was in business before already is still in operation. Had a pretty good session there, even though at a somewhat higher price.

The lineup was not so great, but I chose one a little bit chubby who turned out to be a good performer and pretty much into it.

As usual, please PM me in case you'd like to know more and are a Senior Member with credible reports in the Forum.

Wonderer. Enjoy hunting all over the planet.

Wonderer
01-23-16, 15:00
Yes, today when I arrived once again in Chongqing, it was snowing! This may happen perhaps every ten years. However, as cold as the weather was, this time the search for P4 P was equally ice cold. I had already for quite a while the plan to visit some of the places that were once recommended to me through PM.

So, I went there, but the place was closed and locked. No sign of any activity. Well, I remembered that there is another place that is said to still offer good service. I took a taxi and after another ten minutes, I was there. I went inside the place. But also here: locked door.

Now, probably Chongqing's LE must be very happy to read this. Job well done! For us who love the natural beauty of the Chongqing girls, it is very bad and sad news. And, it is also bad news for the Chongqing girls. Less fun, less money.

The only good news is that LE is still is not (and will never be) to completely stop P4 P. No country in this world, no government no politician, no dictator, nobody whosoever could ever stop P4 P. As long as there are men and women and as long as the wealth distribution is not made absolutely equal by whatever means, there will be P4 P. I let you know in case I find something that is still in operation in this now mostly deserted town.

Wonderer.

Wonderer
04-27-16, 12:22
A few days ago, I was in Chongqing and had an exceptionally good experience. A great service by a nice girl, quite slim with relatively good body shape. I could do everything with her, no complaints.

It was an in-call, but we had best GFE, including long DATY, which brought her to the first orgasm. Then, during the deed another two orgasms, and she became so horny and excited that she gave be a very, very deep DFK. I could almost not breathe anymore. She allowed me for deep penetration and no complaints about the size. It was all the opposite, she definitely enjoyed as much as I did.

You need to speak at least some basic Chinese. I have been to this place before, but now it has changed a bit. Still, full service is available, though. The price is very high, however. But given the extraordinary performance and dedication of this girl, it was worth every Rmb.

Senior members with credible reports (only) may PM me for further details.

While the Chongqing thread seems to be dead. At least, the scene is not completely dead.

Happy hunting. Wonderer.

PapaSchlumpf
05-06-16, 18:17
While the Chongqing thread seems to be dead. At least, the scene is not completely dead.
Thank you for writing this report. Yes, the scene in Chongqing seems to be dead, but you can still find some BBS and maybe wechat galz.

Would appreciate to hear more news about CQ.

Pcpc1688
07-02-16, 03:53
All.

Any help appreciated for BBS, Saunas (reasonably priced), Independent girls for over nights.

All suggestions appreciated.

PC out.

ThingStick
07-02-16, 08:48
I'm nowhere near CQ, but you guys should honestly just walk around. There are pink shops and Saunas with service on every block, in almost every city in China.

If you see no pink shops, keep walking. If you still see no pink shops, load up your maps app, and simply search for Saunas. You will no doubt find dozens. Walk in to them, ask for a shower and services (see the "words / phrases" thread for my pick of what you should say, and how to say it respectfully).

I've found a wealth of services in Northeast China, and that thread was even more dead than this.

Cheers.

Pcpc1688
07-04-16, 12:31
I'm nowhere near CQ, but you guys should honestly just walk around. There are pink shops and Saunas with service on every block, in almost every city in China.

If you see no pink shops, keep walking. If you still see no pink shops, load up your maps app, and simply search for Saunas. You will no doubt find dozens. Walk in to them, ask for a shower and services (see the "words / phrases" thread for my pick of what you should say, and how to say it respectfully).

I've found a wealth of services in Northeast China, and that thread was even more dead than this.

Cheers.I ask because who in the hell wants to walk around in 90+ degree weather and 100% HUMIDITY? I KNOW China well just not CQ but I found some good things anyway.

Pc OUT.

CuriousBoy
10-22-16, 18:15
Hi,

I arrived in Chongqing 6 weeks back. Actually its my first time travelling to China. Before coming here; I heard a lot about Chinese massage parlors where they offer happy ending and some other extra services!! After arriving here, in last 6 weeks time; I realized that finding a happy ending massage is so hard! So far I tried in a spa where they gave me good oil massage (RMB 380) but refused to provide any other service. I even tried in the KTVs but all of them denied saying there is no such thing as KTV girls in Chongqing! Then I came to know about this forum and just registered today with a hope that someone will help me giving a proper direction. I am not expecting to much, just would be very happy if find a place with sensual massage with a HJ or BJ from a slim cute good looking Chongqing girl! Many of you mentioned in this forum that you will only share info with senior members. I can understand the situation. But trust me, I am really looking for a place to get relaxed. I even don't mind if you kindly let me know name (s) of a street / road to look for or any other instruction. Looking forward to your help.

Cheers!

Smapti
10-23-16, 04:53
Hi,

I arrived in Chongqing 6 weeks back. I am not expecting to much, just would be very happy if find a place with sensual massage with a HJ or BJ from a slim cute good looking Chongqing girl! Many of you mentioned in this forum that you will only share info with senior members. I can understand the situation. But trust me, I am really looking for a place to get relaxed. I even don't mind if you kindly let me know name (s) of a street / road to look for or any other instruction. Looking forward to your help.

Cheers!Hello,

I lived in Chongqing for about 5 months. If it's still anything like it was when I lived there, it's a hard place. You can try the Hoi Tak Hotel, which had a sauna w / Nuru when I was there. It's right on the light-rail line (the blue line) just out of Nanping (either Sigongli, or Wugongli station). You can see it from the train. The owner might direct you to another place, which is evidently just a normal massage place. If so, just try to beg the guy, and explain that you're not too big, etc. Etc. Hopefully he will pull through for you.

There is a good bathing place right in Nanping with HJ. It's not hard to miss, because there's a big spa sign on the outside. You can choose the girl you want. Actually, I made a good friend out of it! It's somewhere near the nanping subway station in the area near Wanda plaza, just before you get back to the main road. Just walk around, and you should find it. It's near all the spicy food restaurants!

CuriousBoy
10-25-16, 16:08
Thanks a lot mate. Will try these places. Anyway, I could not get one point. What did you mean by " just try to beg the guy, and explain that you're not too big, etc. Etc. " Sorry for my stupidity as I am really an amateur on this issue, however, curious to get experience!

Wonderer
12-02-16, 04:55
Hello,

I lived in Chongqing for about 5 months. If it's still anything like it was when I lived there, it's a hard place. You can try the Hoi Tak Hotel, which had a sauna w / Nuru when I was there. It's right on the light-rail line (the blue line) just out of Nanping (either Sigongli, or Wugongli station). You can see it from the train. The owner might direct you to another place, which is evidently just a normal massage place. If so, just try to beg the guy, and explain that you're not too big, etc. Etc. Hopefully he will pull through for you.
...I am afraid this information might be pretty old. The Hoi Tak had one of the best massages in place for FS and all included. However, they closed that massage place several years ago and made it a night club / KTV. I haven't been there since. You might still be able to take out some girls, perhaps if you stay at the hotel and have room there. But for the massage: according to my information it's long time gone.

On the other hand, saying that there is no such thing like takeaway KTV in Chongqing is a pretty good joke. Don't forget, it's all about money. I have found very few occasions when money could not make it. One experience in Shapingba about one year ago was like this. First a very decent bath, washing by the girl (with underpants.). But gradually, she began to destroy the pants, and when I was out of the water, she gave me a HJ and BBBJ. But she absolutely refused FS, for whatever money in the world. Later on, I spoke with the manager, and she confirmed that there is no way. She also regretted, but I am afraid they are scared by some potential raid.

My advice: you need to develop a "dog's nose" and smell where the pussies are. Gradually, you will find them. On the other hand, after reaching Senior Member status. After writing a number of reports with good content. We will be prepared to share more information in PM.

Wonderer
12-26-16, 06:40
Recently, I visited Chongqing again and had some time left to test the waters. I went to a place, which I knew from past times. However, this time I went much earlier than usual, and it was about 8:30 PM when I arrived. I was then offered a remarkable line-up of 10, which is much more than ever before. Perhaps it was due to the earlier time, perhaps it was because the place is ramping up its business. In any case, it was a positive surprise. None of the line-up girls was an outstanding beauty, but a number of them were at least doable. I chose a short cutie from Guangxi province. She was the only one that never looked at me and stared at the floor during the whole selection process. This is normally a bad sign. But she was really cute, and I took the risk. I shouldn't regret.

After the choice, you need to pay upfront. I don't like this. But here, the reason is that you will exit through another door, not passing the front desk anymore. All this is probably due to increased security and privacy. The cost is 688 Rmb, which is higher than before, but the renovated place might justify this higher price, which is still lower than other places in Chongqing.

After being chosen, my girl changed considerably. She was quite resolute and guided me to the room. The backyard stairs are still a bit adventurous and even dangerous in the dark. However, this is most likely intentional in case of a raid.

The rooms upstairs are now renovated and the whole facility looks much better than before. In the room, we first had the compulsory shower, and then on the bed, she gave me the whole program with cat bath, rimming, ball licking and BBBJ. Most of it was a bit in a rush, and I was concerned how the real deed would be. However, at least the BBBJ was quite good and long, with almost no teeth and pretty smooth. I tried to DATY her at the same time in 69, but she refused.

Then, after an extended BBBJ, I turned her on the back, and now she allowed me to DATY. First somewhat reluctantly, but then she enjoyed a lot and even became a bit wet. Her face told me the whole story.

After putting on the condom, we did the real deed. She was enough wet for a smooth and painless penetration, and she became wetter and wetter when we did it. She clearly also enjoyed a lot. I was not in the mood for lots of position changes, and therefore, did her only in missionary. After about 10 minutes of good work, I let myself come with a nice orgasm.

A bit later, she took another shower, while I recovered from my efforts, on the bed. Then, I also had my second shower and left happily through the other door, not passing the front desk anymore.

It was a good experience with a quite nice girl, and the main deed was really remarkable. During the whole process, she never complained about my size. She only said that I am big (I am average European size), but it was no complaint. She all took it happily and even pulled me into her, so that my shaft could touch her clit for her enhanced pleasure.

I might definitely try this place again upon a next visit.

Senior Members may PM me for location and additional information. I still want to make sure such good place is not put at risk by openly publishing such information here.

Wonderer -- Happy hunting.

HerrMonk
03-02-17, 07:40
I was staying in the downtown area. Nice location for work.

I used the Wechat nearby feature and found the usual set of pimps. Negotiated the price down to 600 RMB for ST. Of course I knew the picture was going to be fake, but when the girl arrived about 30 minutes later she wasn't bad at all, a pleasant surprise! We had a shower together at the beginning and she did the usual play with the cock action. Then we moved to the bed and she performed some slow guiding up and down my body while I was on my back. After asking for more for the BJ which I turned down she slide the condom on and mounted me. We fucked in a variety of positions. I really enjoyed her on top. She had some good hip action going on. I finished in missionary position. I had been drinking so I really exhausted her.

Looks- 7.5/10.

Service- 7/10.

BJ. Asked for extra 100 RMB, which kind of pissed me off to be honest. The lack of a BJ is why I have lowered her service score!

I wanted to repeat the next night so I hit up her pimp on Wechat, but got no reply. I then tried another service. I ended up waiting for 90 minutes to find a beastly looking girl turn up at the hotel, I was not impressed. Went straight back up to the room and slept alone.

China Traveler
05-15-17, 04:05
I come to CQ often for work but this trip I find that I have time to explore the city a bit. I'm looking for a sauna or massage parlor for a HJ or BBBJ. I went out walking looking for the infamous pink lights, but only found one place that may actually just be a real barbershop. Any suggestions for finding places? I went to a sauna last night but I ended up just getting a very long massage, but it was still nice. I'm downtown near where the two Rivers meet. I don't expect specific places because I am new, but any tips would be appreciated. Not looking for FS as I don't want to risk getting in serious trouble. Just a happy ending would be good to find.

Thanks.

GoldenRuler
06-02-17, 10:50
As a long time lurker of ISG, I decided to share my experience from CQ. As so much have changed in the past ten years, it was a pleasure to recognize that some old fashioned action can still be found.

I was just wandering around in a rather modern neighbourhood in CQ, when I saw a Spa sign. I popped in and a young receptionist greeted me in Chinese (which I understand not a single word). I used a translator-app to ask for "An-Mo" / massage. She said OK. Then (with translator app all the time) she asked me to wait for the therapist. I asked for the price for the service and she replied 398 yuan. I wasn't able to clarify what is included, but I decided to give it a try anyways. Kind of hit and miss.

She offered me some bottled water and lead me thru a corridor to a (in Chinese standard's) rather clean room. The corridor was decorated with pictures of naked or barely clothed women, and the room itself was old fashioned standard setup. A bed and shower with a wooden bathtub.

She asked me to wait, and so I did. Almost half an hour just sitting on the bed alone. Anyways I was not in a rush, and I got that WiFi in my phone, so I was standing by.

Then there was a knock on the door and a slim young Chinese lady came in wearing a black tight and short dress. Easily 7/10 from my point of view. Well worth waiting I thought. She naturally spoke no English at all, but we communicated with her phones translator again. She filled the bathtub and asked me to dip in. So I did. She washed me thoroughly (with her dress on still) and payed special attention to my private parts. Then she wiped me off and gave me those regular paper pants to wear. I put them on as a gesture and laid on to the bed facing down. She took off her dress and left just tiny black strings on. She started to take care of me, with very gentle and sensitive touch. Lots of real licking all around and decent body to body massage with her young and firm B cups breasts. Me likes. Then she asked me to go on my knees with my legs wide open. She went laying between my legs and was starting a BBBJ from that position. I want to play safe and BB is not my cup of tea, so I asked her to get a condom for covered action. She could not understand why on earth someone wants to have covered BJ, but I just claimed that it is "my way". So the she went out to get a condom and after a while action continued covered. Good BJ, soft touch with no rushing. We flipped over and I started to finger her meimei, which was no problem for her at all. She seemed to enjoy it and felt very wet and tight. I asked for full sex as well, but she said it's a no-no. So she took care of me orally and with hands and she gave good access for my fingers. Generally session was good, even with some GF-attitude and no rush at all. Post-action we were lying on the bed for a while together, and then she gave me another shower. The whole thing took around an hour (+ that half an hour waiting).

Damage was mentioned 400 yuan, and with prevailing mongering conditions in CQ, I would repeat. The main thing is that action can still be found, and even in unexpected modern and urban downtown address in CQ. That's a very positive sign. Keep your eyes open.

G Haribo
06-02-17, 15:57
After more than a year, I was finally back to Chongqing and went to test one of the sauna place recommended by Wonderer. So my turn to contribute!

This is one of the few places that are still in operation in Chongqing, and it is better to keep it discreet. After following the direction, I found this hidden place, and went in. It's a place where you need to speak chinese, and at the reception, a guy approached me asking with supsicion whether I wanted a massage or just a bath. I told him that I wanted the full package, but he told me that they only don't offer any extra. After telling them that I'm a foreigner (I look Chinese) and insisting that I know the place, he asked me to follow him into a room, and told me that the price is 1280 RMB for 90 min. After few minutes, he brought in 2 girls, which I would rate 7 and 8, I chose one, number 11. She had a girl next door look, with a nice body and was 24 year old from Chongqing.

After taking off the clothes, she started by washing me thoroughly on the shower bed, then followed by a body to body massage, while massage my dick with attention. It was a nice feeling.

We dried off, went to bed, and she started to lick all over my body very professionally. She put the condoms on and did the hot, cold CBJ, it was very nicely done.

After about 15 min without any rush, she asked whether I was ready, and we did various position. I finished, and then she continued by massaging me until time was done.

I went out happily, paid the bill and the manager gave me his name card and told me that next time, I can call him 1 hour in advance and he will provide me more selection with a discount of 100 RMB.

This place is a bit expensive but worth it, if compared to other place in China, and I would gladly return. Love Chongqing girl!

Wonderer
07-26-17, 23:42
After more than a year, I was finally back to Chongqing and went to test one of the sauna place recommended by Wonderer. So my turn to contribute!

(.......)

I went out happily, paid the bill and the manager gave me his name card and told me that next time, I can call him 1 hour in advance and he will provide me more selection with a discount of 100 RMB.

This place is a bit expensive but worth it, if compared to other place in China, and I would gladly return. Love Chongqing girl!I haven't been active in the Forum for quite a while, due to changed hunting grounds. So, I saw G Haribo's report only now. Thanks for the good report! Makes me feel homesick of Chongqing.

Very happy that my information could help you finding the place and you had a great session. I agree, it is a bit on the expensive side, but during the last few times, I was never disappointed. Of course, it is always also a matter of chemistry, and I had excellent, but also average sessions. However, at least, it was never bad.

The place (due to the location) is more upscale, and hence, a bit pricey. If someone is on a tighter budget, there is another place (I believe I also mentioned it in my PM to you. If you once have a chance, you may also try that place. My last time there was in early May 2017, and the place was still worthwhile the visit.

I look forward to more comments about Chongqing, which is certainly not dry. If you are lucky, the girls become all the opposite.

Wonderer. Hoping to hit Chongqing soon again.

DerekDawn
12-01-17, 20:53
Hi,

Can someone please PM me some great Chongqing girls contact information.

SpiceCat
06-01-18, 00:01
As a long time lurker of ISG, I decided to share my experience from CQ. As so much have changed in the past ten years, it was a pleasure to recognize that some old fashioned action can still be found.

I was just wandering around in a rather modern neighbourhood in CQ, when I saw a Spa sign. I popped in and a young receptionist greeted me in Chinese (which I understand not a single word). I used a translator-app to ask for "An-Mo" / massage. She said OK. Then (with translator app all the time) she asked me to wait for the therapist. I asked for the price for the service and she replied 398 yuan. I wasn't able to clarify what is included, but I decided to give it a try anyways. Kind of hit and miss.

She offered me some bottled water and lead me thru a corridor to a (in Chinese standard's) rather clean room. The corridor was decorated with pictures of naked or barely clothed women, and the room itself was old fashioned standard setup. A bed and shower with a wooden bathtub.

She asked me to wait, and so I did. Almost half an hour just sitting on the bed alone. Anyways I was not in a rush, and I got that WiFi in my phone, so I was standing by..Sounds pretty good! Any hints to the actual location?

ZaminKhan
06-09-18, 13:59
Hi,

I have to go to Chongqing next month and will stay there for a weekend. Any hints how or where can find ladies? Overnight would be perfect, does not have to be a stunner. Or at least a HJ in a massage parlour or something. Does WeChat help? Thanks.

Wonderer
09-17-18, 12:48
A couple of days ago, I had a short stay in Chongqing. When I wanted to visit some of my previous favorite places, they were closed. No action anymore. I am under the impression that the cleaning up has caused a few more victims.

I still found one place for FS, but it is a hassle and overpriced (no wonder! You need to speak Chinese and can only do it in a hotel room. I speak some Chinese and (desperate as I was) had a good session there. Any interested Senior Member (with credible contributions to the Forum) may PM me for further information.

I also tried the WeChat trick with "People Nearby". However, I did not receive any single contact.

In the past, you could find the famous-infamous telephone cards in front of all (major) hotels. Also this seems to be gone. You only find such cards very sporadically in front of some hotels. And in any case, these contacts are regularly only for Chinese.

If anybody has better information, please post here, but give details only through PM.

Perhhaps, you may have better luck (hidden places or expensive! KTVs) if you have a Chinese tourguide. But then, the whole world knows about your hobby, and this might not be for everybody.

Conclusion: in case you look for P4 P, you better avoid Chongqing. There are plenty of better places on this planet.

Wonderer -- disappointed by the market decline in the "world's largest city".

Smapti
09-19-18, 23:10
A couple of days ago, I had a short stay in Chongqing. When I wanted to visit some of my previous favorite places, they were closed. No action anymore. I am under the impression that the cleaning up has caused a few more victims.

I still found one place for FS, but it is a hassle and overpriced (no wonder! You need to speak Chinese and can only do it in a hotel room. I speak some Chinese and (desperate as I was) had a good session there. Any interested Senior Member (with credible contributions to the Forum) may PM me for further information.

I also tried the WeChat trick with "People Nearby". However, I did not receive any single contact.

In the past, you could find the famous-infamous telephone cards in front of all (major) hotels. Also this seems to be gone. You only find such cards very sporadically in front of some hotels. And in any case, these contacts are regularly only for Chinese..My advice is to just go to Macau when you need to get your fix. It's pretty expensive, but at least you have plenty of options there.

WSlover123
09-20-18, 02:21
Hi,

First of all I apologize if that not the good topic to post a contribution about Dazu but that from Chongqing that this place is the easier way to go.

So I've been in Dazu a couple of days away to visit the famous stone carving. And I look around a little for mongering activity.

When you exit the bus from Chongqing (not Chengdu cause that another bus station). Take on the left and then again left to arrive at a big crossroad (entrance To bus station is on your left hand). Cross it and follow walking on left side of the road that go straight ahead. Keep walking and look for a sex shop automatic teller in a side street (that the street after an hotel at the corner of the main street and a side street. No name in English) . The massage place who accept fuck session is just after the sex shop. Inside there is a MILF woman who will go on the back side of the massage place when you enter and there is her room. She first ask 500 yuan then 200 yuan I wanted 100 yuan but she refused. If she was a stunning beauty I will have accept her offer but she is MILF so I check another place (several massage shops around) .

The 2nd massage place refuse fuck session but accept handjob for 100 yuan. But I am not interesting. I checked a 3th place but the MILF woman refuse at all.

I advise you to go at noon (12) cause there is a cops electric car park around (not in the streets of FS and handjob) who look around but they leave for their lunch.

Wonderer
09-22-18, 14:15
My advice is to just go to Macau when you need to get your fix. It's pretty expensive, but at least you have plenty of options there.Hahaha! Yes, there are definitely better places than Chongqing. However, your advice is not very helpful for those who ARE in Chongqing. If you have the choice, there are plenty other places to go. Within China, even Shanghai is much better or Chengdu is (still a bit) better. China is really not a good place for mongering (anymore). You need to know the "secret" places, and that's why we have the forum here. IF you have the chance to monger outside China, then it's much better. Take the Philippines, take Thailand, take Malaysia, take Indonesia, take Cambodia, take Hong Kong, take Macau, take Vietnam. Compared to China, they are all mongering paradises. So, IF you have an alternative, then avoid China for mongering.

My information was intended for those how HAVE TO stay in Chongqing and would like to do some mongering. Of course, if possible, I also go to other places. Macau is one of the options.

Wonderer.

Wonderer
09-22-18, 14:24
Hi,

First of all I apologize if that not the good topic to post a contribution about Dazu but that from Chongqing that this place is the easier way to go. (...)

I advise you to go at noon (12) cause there is a cops electric car park around (not in the streets of FS and handjob) who look around but they leave for their lunch.Thanks, WSlover123 for your advice about Dazu, which is part of Chongqing municipality. Hence, your report is clearly in the right place. However, IMHO I would recommend to stick to the stone carvings there, which are really incredible and fantastic. I am not sure whether it's worthwhile to go to Dazu for mongering. It's about a 2 hours drive outside of Chongqing city, and I believe that almost all visitors return to Chongqing city on the same day. Besides the stone carvings, this doesn't leave too much time for mongering. Namely if you have to follow the police's lunch time. For those, however, who decide to stay overnight outside there, your advice may be helpful. At least, it tells us that outside the main city of Chongqing, there are still options, similar to the "good old times" when Chongqing city was still a mongering paradise. This was around 2005 to 2008 or so.

Wonderer.

Zxy Reallge
01-12-19, 20:21
I live in Chongqing. That means I know everything in this city. My prefer is duck dance. In a hall, the light is close. You can do everything in music time. Price is cheap about 3us dollar per song. If you need a room. There is a hotel in up floor just expense 20 dollar tow hours. In addition, I usually drive to east spring. It is so comfortable when soak spring with a girl. Even tow girls. I can find hooker, massage, nightclub girl if you ask me. So good night.

Garyforfun2014
01-20-19, 01:41
I live in Chongqing. That means I know everything in this city. My prefer is duck dance. In a hall, the light is close. You can do everything in music time. Price is cheap about 3us dollar per song. If you need a room. There is a hotel in up floor just expense 20 dollar tow hours. In addition, I usually drive to east spring. It is so comfortable when soak spring with a girl. Even tow girls. I can find hooker, massage, nightclub girl if you ask me. So good night.Can you provide me with more information? Will visit Chongqing in a week. Thanks.

StinkyFeet
01-21-19, 14:20
Can you provide me with more information? Will visit Chongqing in a week. Thanks.Next week is more or less Chinese new years. THE WORST TIME to monger in China. Over 95% of the working girls returned to there hometown to see their families. The remaining didn't save enough money and are mainly undesirables. Plus prices are normally heavily inflated.

If you decide to try anyway report back wether good or bad experience.

Totot
02-18-19, 11:50
I live in Chongqing. That means I know everything in this city. My prefer is duck dance. In a hall, the light is close. You can do everything in music time. Price is cheap about 3us dollar per song. If you need a room. There is a hotel in up floor just expense 20 dollar tow hours. In addition, I usually drive to east spring. It is so comfortable when soak spring with a girl. Even tow girls. I can find hooker, massage, nightclub girl if you ask me. So good night.Hi,

Can you recommend me some places or girls at Chongqing? I am here now and I would like to have some fun.

Thank you.

Dragon419
03-22-19, 09:45
I live in Chongqing. That means I know everything in this city. My prefer is duck dance. In a hall, the light is close. You can do everything in music time. Price is cheap about 3us dollar per song. If you need a room. There is a hotel in up floor just expense 20 dollar tow hours. In addition, I usually drive to east spring. It is so comfortable when soak spring with a girl. Even tow girls. I can find hooker, massage, nightclub girl if you ask me. So good night.I'll be staying at the Radison Blu Plaza next month. Anything within walking distance?

Dumamay
06-01-19, 06:24
Thanks, WSlover123 for your advice about Dazu, which is part of Chongqing municipality. Hence, your report is clearly in the right place. However, IMHO I would recommend to stick to the stone carvings there, which are really incredible and fantastic. I am not sure whether it's worthwhile to go to Dazu for mongering. It's about a 2 hours drive outside of Chongqing city, and I believe that almost all visitors return to Chongqing city on the same day. Besides the stone carvings, this doesn't leave too much time for mongering. Namely if you have to follow the police's lunch time. For those, however, who decide to stay overnight outside there, your advice may be helpful. At least, it tells us that outside the main city of Chongqing, there are still options, similar to the "good old times" when Chongqing city was still a mongering paradise. This was around 2005 to 2008 or so.

Wonderer.Gosh I was there right then! Within those years you say.

ThingStick
06-02-19, 05:30
I live in Chongqing. That means I know everything in this city. My prefer is duck dance. In a hall, the light is close. You can do everything in music time. Price is cheap about 3us dollar per song. If you need a room. There is a hotel in up floor just expense 20 dollar tow hours. In addition, I usually drive to east spring. It is so comfortable when soak spring with a girl. Even tow girls. I can find hooker, massage, nightclub girl if you ask me. So good night.Also curious about this. Is it similar to Chengdu's "sand dancing"?

Anyone out there let us know.

ThingStick
06-02-19, 05:41
Did some poking around on the term:

成37117;33310;21381;.

Which is basically "Chongqing Ballroom" but I guess is how people use the sand-dancing term.

Found this forums with things to dig around in:

http://bbs.tianya.cn/post-45-1793242-1.shtml

It's old, but this is where I've gathered intel in other places. Of course, some will be demolished, but you can get leads on new things.

Anyone check this?

江21271;21306;37329;23703;22823;21414;30340;26395;27743;27004;21644;23545;38754;30340;30334;26519;.

Also not sure, but this might be a list? https://map.baidu.com/search/%E9%87%8D%E5%BA%86%E8%88%9E%E5%8E%85/@11861440.42, 3432962.19,12 z?querytype=s&contp=1&on_gel=0&wd=%E9%87%8 D%E5%BA%86%E8%88%9 E%E5%8 E%85&see=1&sc=0&sfrom=map_pc&provider=pc-aladin&pn=0&device_ratio=2&da_src=shareurl.

I'll keep hunting.

WSlover123
06-02-19, 15:57
Gosh I was there right then! Within those years you say.You can go back but I admit nothing nothing to do except beautiful dazu stone carving. I think 200 pesos that too expensive for a MILF in a small town like that. My first trip in China in may 2015 I fucked 2 times for 50 yuan each (1 MILF in Qufu and one young chick in Qibao / Shanghai).

Sex God
06-11-20, 04:49
I live in Chongqing. That means I know everything in this city. My prefer is duck dance. In a hall, the light is close. You can do everything in music time. Price is cheap about 3us dollar per song. If you need a room. There is a hotel in up floor just expense 20 dollar tow hours. In addition, I usually drive to east spring. It is so comfortable when soak spring with a girl. Even tow girls. I can find hooker, massage, nightclub girl if you ask me. So good night.Where is that dance club with hotel upstairs?

I really want to visit there!

Thanks in advance!

Sex God
06-20-20, 16:20
Where is that dance club with hotel upstairs?

I really want to visit there!

Thanks in advance!Seems obvious how naive it was to expect a Chinese male to answer with actual useful info (unless he was overpaid to do so).

Sigh. Hopefully somebody nice will find that dance club and post the location.

Zxy Reallge
07-14-21, 16:26
Seems obvious how naive it was to expect a Chinese male to answer with actual useful info (unless he was overpaid to do so).

Sigh. Hopefully somebody nice will find that dance club and post the location.Hi friend,

I just not take this webside longtime cause of covid-19. I do not need find information due to I cannot travel oversea.

About sand dance, Yes, I know it so much including everything you want to know. You can see a page that I write on on a Chinese webside in 2016, you might use chrome webside translation to Eng. There is the protal:

http://23.225.255.97/forum/thread-9684004-1-1.html

I know it is hard for foreigner to find girls in China, because the girls can find them Chinese customers who can afford to pay. And it is difficult to find brothel, the pornography is illegal in China. But, for local, the brothel is not secrets for them, ever man, who know a number of location to find a happy ending. Therefore, If you want to find a good meat, it is better to cognize some local people.

BonMonger
07-15-21, 12:54
Hi friend,

I just not take this webside longtime cause of covid-19. I do not need find information due to I cannot travel oversea.

About sand dance, Yes, I know it so much including everything you want to know. You can see a page that I write on on a Chinese webside in 2016, you might use chrome webside translation to Eng. There is the protal:

http://23.225.255.97/forum/thread-9684004-1-1.html

I know it is hard for foreigner to find girls in China, because the girls can find them Chinese customers who can afford to pay. And it is difficult to find brothel, the pornography is illegal in China. But, for local, the brothel is not secrets for them, ever man, who know a number of location to find a happy ending. Therefore, If you want to find a good meat, it is better to cognize some local people.Hello friend,

Recently trying to explore some mongering options through QQ, and I came across with all these services offered in codes. Since you are Chinese, can you advice what this codes means? When I m in Chongqing hope to meet you to explore more options.

1) YYY.

2) KISS- it's clear.

3) KJ- it's clear (blow job).

4) 69- it's clear.

5) SH.

6) MY.

7) BH.

8) DL.

9) RJ. Is it rim job?

10) TT.

11) SWZF.

12) ML- it's clear (Make Love).

13) KB.

14) sw.

Thanks in advance. Happy mongering.

Comrade 2255
07-17-21, 22:27
These are only from my experience, and may not necessarily be accurate:

6) "man you" something like "roaming hands / manually explore each other's naughty bits".

8) "dou long" something like "tongue customer's asshole" (a service that the ladies are always relieved when I tell them "thanks but no thanks".

13) "kou bao" blow job with finish at mouth.

Hello friend,

Recently trying to explore some mongering options through QQ, and I came across with all these services offered in codes. Since you are Chinese, can you advice what this codes means? When I m in Chongqing hope to meet you to explore more options.

Zxy Reallge
07-18-21, 11:12
Hello friend,

1) YYY.

2) KISS- it's clear.

3) KJ- it's clear (blow job)..Hi, friend.

1. 'yuan yang yu' means take a shower together. The girl will wash your body.

5. 'shen hou' , Deepthroat. Blow job deepthroat.

7. 'bing huo', ice and fire. Blow job with ice water and warm water.

9 . 'ru jiao', tit fuck.

10. 'tao tao' means using condom (I am not sure, but almost all girls require the use of condoms, and will indicate in advance).

11. I am not sure, but I guess is ' si wa zheng fu'; means can slit the girl's stockings and insert.

14. 'sha wu'. Sand dance.

These abbreviations are the first letters of Chinese Pinyin. Therefore, it is better to guess his meaning in combination with the context.

What needs to be reminded is that if you want to enjoy these services, you need to discuss with the girl in advance. The inclusion of these services in the message does not mean that you can enjoy all the services at once, but the services that girls can provide.

Have enjoy. I will return to Chongqing at end of this.

BonMonger
07-20-21, 14:45
Hi, friend.

1. 'yuan yang yu' means take a shower together. The girl will wash your body.

5. 'shen hou' , Deepthroat. Blow job deepthroat.

7. 'bing huo', ice and fire. Blow job with ice water and warm water.

9 . 'ru jiao', tit fuck.

10. 'tao tao' means using condom (I am not sure, but almost all girls require the use of condoms, and will indicate in advance).

11. I am not sure, but I guess is ' si wa zheng fu'; means can slit the girl's stockings and insert.

14. 'sha wu'. Sand dance.Excellent explanations and now it seems almost know all. Thanks a ton to both Zxy and comrade. This is the best site. I have nothing in Chonqing but can come for mongering. Haha. By the way what's sand dance?

Niehimunda
09-30-21, 05:38
Hi guys,

Visiting CQ for 2 days after national holiday. Any tips or recommendations for a good massage and in call? Will be staying at Hyatt.