PDA

View Full Version : West China - Guiyang

Admin
09-04-03, 05:36
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Yellow Fever #2
01-16-04, 04:07
A few weeks ago I spend a night in Guiyang with my girlfriend.

Lucky for me, she had a business dinner and meeting so I had time to explore this city.

We stayed at the Howard Johnson's, a 5 star hotel which cost about 400RMB for the night.

In the HoJo is a KTV, reputedly the best in town if that is your thing. Not for me. I like the BBS and SW scene so I went for a walk outside. It must have been maybe 7:30.

My procedure for new locations is to walk in one direction and keep taking turns (in this case left) as far as I can go until I find something suitable.

While this method did not work in Guiyang. I walked for more than an hour looking for BBS but can only find hair places. Popped into a few stores on Beijing Lu (to warm up) and out on the street again.

Spot the 2 young cuties in white holding hands and walking on the street. Pass them by and take a look back. They are looking at me, they motion to me to come over and I do. They tell me something like 300RMB for the pair of them!! Oh man I am interested. I offer 200 for the pair and they accept.

Off to find a hotel. They bring me to one hotel and they hotel asked for 120RMB for the room. They said 100, hotel says No. It is a foreigner, 120. They bring me to another hotel Yun Yan Jin Hai Wan Bing Wan. I wait outside with one girl. THe other goes in with 100RMB from me.

A few minutes later we are in the room which cost 70 RMB with 30RMB for deposit.

Simple room, with shower and toilet with TV.

We get undressed and I had the best experience of my life. BBBJ and FS (bareback - I know I am so stupid) until completion.

I never had two girls before - this was awesome.

We showered at the end and they walked me nearly back to my hotel, we kissed and they left. I showered again and waited for my gf to return.

Girls: (you can PM me of you want a phone number)
ZhangYan
LiPing
both are 6-7 age around 20
attitude: 10
service 10
Total damage: 300RMB including hotel room.

I want to return to Guiyang - these girls gave wonderful service.

It seems in Guiyang SWs are the norm. After we finished there were possibly 100s of SW on Beijing Lu (on both sides of the street) and the street in front of the HoJo. Most were in pairs - it was common to offer 2 girls for 300. I think they must begin to come out in force around 9pm.

Good quality and good service - recommended!

Erik
06-09-05, 20:50
What are the news in Guiyang lately ? Where is THE place to hang around ? Which friendly hotel ?
Thanks.

Erik
07-07-05, 14:08
Back from Guiyang, where my first impression was this city is a small Chongqing, with plenty of young, cute and fashionable girls not particularly afraid of speaking to you, although most of young cool girls have a bloody local Guizhou accent. I am sure if you stay in Guiyang for some time there is plenty of pussy to have.
I did not see the one hundred SW promised on Beijing Road, but I did find the BBS scene. It is on Qianling Xilu, the section between Hequn lu and Ruijin Beilu. In other word, the second part of Qianling Xilu, on your right hand side, when you come from Zhonghua Beilu. There was 5 or 6 BBS. Price is maximum 150 Y for ST in premises and 200 Y at your hotel. As always in places were they are not used to foreigners, they wanted payment upfront. Selection was not bad, some big tits girls, but BJ was absolutely a no no.
Otherwise, there are a few KTV on Beijing road, including some of them not very obvious from outside because they are in hotels, if you ask upfront to speak to the mamasan or papasan, you can take away the girl for ST for 350 Y to 400 Y.

Clandestine782
10-09-05, 11:17
There are barebershops offering full service all over the place here.

They are on WeiQin Road in especially large numbers, which is a fairly short stretch of road that goes out from the city center. There is another district, but the average price was too high and I'll neglect to metion that there.

The convention here is a little different. Whereas most places have either a barbershop pole or a pink light to let you know what is on offer, these places have a white sheet covering the entrance.

Price for overnight ranges between 300 and 500. ("Bao ye"/ "Wan Shang"). I've not had a short time since when I get a girl I like to go at least three times in a night.

Also, these girls seem to not even be faintly concerned about using condoms. I'd be careful about this since we are near Yunnan Province-- The HIV capital of China. Also noteworthy is that the average girl has been on the job about three or four days.

I'd rate this town as worthwhile because of the cheapness of overnight. If you had to come here from Chongqing, it would be worth the bus ticket because you'd immediately recoup your losses on the cheap vagina.

Going to a Sauna at one of the expensive hotels is not recommended because most of the value of what you pay will be the room. For this much, you could find a <100RMB/ night hotel (which do exist, because I stayed in one for a week) and take here there.

Erik
10-09-05, 13:20
You see, I did not find Weiqin lu... Have you had the same difficulty as I had in Qianling lu to get BJ ? Did you have to pay upfront, as I had ? Is the selection better there than on Qialing lu ?

Dar425
05-04-06, 19:35
Anyone have information about this small town?

It's about 360,000 people and very near to Caohai Lake (grass lake).

Any info about hotels, BBS, Streetwalker, Sauna, rates is appreciated.

Dar

World Traveler
06-03-06, 01:31
Yeap, I visited Guiyang in May. I stayed at Jinjiang ‘Fresh’ Flower Hotel. 170 Yuan for a single-bed room. It was a dingy room but beside that everything else was alright with a nice view of downtown. The Hotel is at the (SW) corner of West Zhongshan Liu and Zhonghua Rd. If you take the bus from the airport (10 Yuan) it would be at the second stop. You have to walk back about hundred meters. I ended up staying there because after the first morning, they learned to make me decent breakfast (included), which I find as a big treat in China. I didn’t have any problem bringing girls to my room but tried to be discrete about it. Actually, it was only the second time in China that my room telephoned did not ring with the offer of Ammo-a or message’. So, that could tell something about the hotel.

I did find the row of BBS in West Qianling Rd where it was reported in the previous post. In addition to those, there are a couple of more. When on West Qianling Rd (Qianling Xilu), walking west, toward North Rijing Rd (Ruijin Beilu), about 30 meters before the intersection, on your left, there is a side road that drops kind of sharply. Half block on this road, on your right, there are at least two more BBS.

I was able to negotiate them down to 100 Y on the premises, or 150 Y in my hotel room. It turned out mostly in my room for 150 Y per shot. I was also able to convince them NOT to pay first. ... I would pay the girl after I’m done. At first, a lot of resistance but I made an offer, I would pay the lao ban 10 Y in the shop and then 150 Y to the girl after, … okay’a. I stayed with the same shop for a couple of times and the initial 10 Y was ‘waived’. After that the words spread fast and other shops followed. The selection was not that exciting. Nothing special, original, or eye catching but they all provided very good services. I didn’t ask for oral and none offered. Interesting enough, I did this punk-like cutie whom you may find in downtown Beijing or even Tokyo but with the voice of an old adult woman. Still, very charming, playful, and accommodating. I did her a couple of times. Otherwise, there were no seconds there for me and there was no afternoon delight. Good thing I could count on mother’s little helper. …. Of course I went covered all the time.

I did not find WeiQin Rd but did find Weiqing Rd, with the end extension from the ‘center’ of the city. However, there were no shops (of any kind). After dusk, you could find groups of girls sitting or standing around here and there, being pimped by lao ban. Again, nothing special. There were only a couple of cute ones who wanted 200 Y and that didn’t encourage me to get into any more details with them.

In over all, there was not enough there to keep me for more than three, four days. I am pretty sure there were much more happening there but lack of straight information, meant to start exploring for more. ... I'd like to know what it means when said they are ‘all over’. Of course, BBS’s are all over in China but the point is to tell us where so we each don’t have to start from the ‘La La Land”. .. They are ‘all-over’ my but*. If you know where they are, share it straight forward. If they were more expensive districts, … name them, and let us make our own judgment. That is the purpose of this board, ain’t it. I remember when I PM’ed this member, he said he couldn’t remember if he arrived at Guiyang on the bus or plane! …. They are ‘all-over’ …..i*i*t.

So, unless there were more places reported in Guiyang, I wouldn’t recommend it as a destination. But I am positive, there are a lot happening there for much more reasonable prices, yet to be discovered. And as always, things are happening around the Train Station. First you would be approached directly or in-directly to chose a girl or herself, .. at the nearby Hotel. Second, the road taking off north from the Station, on the right hand side, there are shops with busty, younger, attractive ones but required communication skills, which made it difficult for me. One started with ‘doing it’ for 300 Y on the premise and as soon as I got up to leave, the price dropped but I didn’t wait to ask again, ... I was already full. There is a road that goes below the street level along the station. I am pretty sure there were a couple of shops there with good-looking ones but couldn’t confirm with any eye contact. When I was out at night, I had just enough cash, a condom, a card from my hotel, and the key-card to my hotel room, .. that’s all.

In middle of the month of May, the weather was damped and raining for most of the day but not enough to prompt the use of the heater. Among local guls in the downtown area, I found one out of ten, fifteen, doable. Unlike other cities in China where I’ve been before, I had a hard time finding decent food diet around where I was, thank god for the decent hotel breakfast. A bus ride is one Yuan. Someone else made his sacrifice in Chongqing and I paid my dues in Guiyang,

Johnney
06-12-06, 09:59
The previous reports are still all current and well researched.

There are scenes around the train station in the alleys to the north as the previous report says. If you feel intimidated maybe its not the place to go, but I found everyone friendly enough. Even ethnic types around.

The main road direct from the station has plenty of SWs late afternoon early evening. Some have pimps and some are cute. It is the left foot path of the road for some hundreds of yards and there are quite a few food stalls later on along there. I sat on a stool and had some beers by the road, and the stall boys were pointing them out, although I was aware who was who. It was all in good fun in fact. There is no English spoken and bargaining is necesary, but surely a good take away to be had.

YoungBoss
08-07-06, 01:30
I was there briefly during the weekends, World Traveler is correct, BBSs are not everywhere. Actually they fairly concentrated in certain areas such as near Weiqing rd. I went there at around 12:pm and saw about 10 shop open and tried 2 of them. Service was very mediocre and girls were simply too young and inexperience to know how to please man. and inside shops were dirty and small. All in all, nothing special about BBS scene there comparing other Chinese city.

I also went twice the sauna located in the ShengFeng Hotel on the 8th floor. they charged me 670rmb per session. They have about 15 or so girls there and girls are anywhere from 5-7. services were really elementary-kissing on the nipple and other body parts briefly and FS. I would say the saunas in Shanghai and Guangdong are way better in terms of services.

All in all, Guiyang might be good if you know a local but other wise is more a tourist town.

Clandestine782
04-30-08, 18:58
黔灵西路/ 合群路 (qianling xilu/ hequn lu)

This is the intersection that you want to tell the taxi driver to take you to.

Guiyang is a pussy paradise (still) and the prices have not gone up 1RMB.

I got a great girl for 300RMB for 2.5 hours. She was 19 years old and her working name was/ is: 露瑶(lu yao).

We had some very busy cowgirl and missionary sex. But she was so good that the first shot cleaned me out and the next attempt at sex was abortive.

She had just come in from the farm somewhere in the countryside and had been at the barbershop for about 3 days. She claims that I was her first customer, but it seems unlikely given her great skin/ body. Whatever the case, she was well worth it and I think that I may repeat.

...........Or maybe not. There are SO MANY choices in that area, that it would be a shame to let so many other opportunities go to waste.

Some examples of what I saw, while looking around this evening:

1. A great looking girl that was about 5"7 and had muscular/ thick thighs. She also had a bit of hair on her upper thighs, foreshadowing a very thick/ bountiful bush (which I like).

2. A girl that was about 5"11 and looked Thai. She was a half a shade darker than the other girls, and said that she had been in the business about six months. (I passed, since girls who have been at it that long tend to have rough attitudes and rushed service).

3. Some spinners/ sub-compact spinners.

4. Some girls that were a bit more meaty;

5. Some girls that were a bit older (and therefore likely to be grateful to be getting a customer and know how to treat said customer well enough to get him to return). Some of the BBS appeared to specialize in girls that were a little older (say, late 20s early 30s).

As before, many of the girls had only been in the business a few days (or so they said-- and they may have been accurate, because a lot of girls came right out and said that they had been working for 3-4 months), and so the risk of disease is significantly lower than for a 6 month girl. I did not meet any girl that admitted to being in the business more than 6 months.

Also, as before: Many of the girls were terrified of me, but the bosses were there to bring their squeamishness under control-- after all, there were vastly more girls than there were customers lurking about, even though it was nearly midnight when I went out.

There were a few hotels around the area, but I don't have any information to offer since we went back to my place for the festivities.

Tungsten Anode
11-16-08, 17:14
First report, and first monger experience so please bear with me.

Howard Johnson, Guiyang.

The health center is located in a partition of the hotel on the second basement level. They advertise massages for about 298 RMB (if I remember correctly). However, if you ask about their services, they mention "extra service" in English for 880 RMB. Their staff doesn't know much English, however, they connected me to someone over the phone who explained it to me briefly. Unfortunately for me, this was my first time so I wasn't sure of what proper prices were, thus I agreed.

They directed me to a room with a table and two recliners. It looked nice enough; clean, professional and what not. The room includes a bathroom with shower and even a individual steam room (or so I believe).

After waiting a few minutes, they bring me decent looking girl (unfortunately I cannot say where she's from, my Mandarin is far from capable of holding a proper conversation), about a 6 with a little fluff. She had the voice of a crow though and seemed very discontent with the fact that I knew little Mandarin.

She asked if I wanted to shower together or one at a time. Being a little nervous, I said one at a time and she proceeded first. Then I showered as she prepared her supplies.

She begun with the breast massage on my back and asked if I wanted a second girl. She said it would cost 880 RMB more, and being naive at the time, I agreed to it. However, she demanded an early tip of 300 RMB. For what, I couldn't say. Again, not knowing what the hell I was doing, I agreed to it.

She made the call and continued the massage. She then proceeded to perform the tongue massage when the second girl arrived. Now SHE was cute. A solid 8 in my book and she seemed much more service oriented. The first girl went back to finish the tongue massage then proceeded to the catbath. Girl #2 was showereing at this time.

Once Girl #2 was ready, she worked above the waist while Girl #1 worked the goods orally. Afterwards I went into mish with Girl #2 with Girl #1 behind me and went at it until I popped.

They cleaned me up, themselves, and then attempted to have me fill out a little review sheet. I put good under both of them and checked whatever the other box was. I wish I could tell you but again, my Mandarin is not up to par.

Upon checking out, apparently Girl #2 was actually 940 RMB (hidden fee I guess? ), but being late and tired (I believe it was 3 AM at the time) I simply paid and headed out.

So in review, it was a total of 2120 RMB for mediocre service. In other words, I would not recommend this place.

This was prior to me discovering ISG, so you can imagine afterwards me kicking myself for letting all that slide. From now on, I'll be going outside the hotels to look for better service and talent.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Intransit
04-12-09, 03:20
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/15182/

taipei—on april 8, the xishui county people’s court in china’s guizhou province held a non-public trial involving a case about public officials who used young schoolgirls as prostitutes. the matter was notorious enough to be talked about in the whole country. seven suspects, including five public officials, appeared in court for the trial.

the trial was not made public because the case involved both minors and personal privacy. even so, hundreds of angry people gathered outside the courthouse during the trial. the court has decided to choose a date to adjudicate the case.

xishui county party committee member li ling said on voice of america that the public officials who were involved in this case have either been dismissed, suspended or had their salaries suspended.

guiyang city freelance writer zeng ning suggested that this case was just another symptom of the moral bankruptcy and rampant corruption seen in china today.

“just look at how bad china’s current education system has become. young girls were deceived by their teachers to be used as prostitutes for public officials. it seems that some teachers will do anything to profit from students and parents. i think this action should be condemned by society and those public officials should also be subjected to severe legal sanctions,” said zeng.

former “bijie daily” reporter li yuanlong said that with such a heinous crime, this case is supposed to be sent to an intermediate court rather than the xishui county people’s court. he suspects that some high-ranking authorities are protecting the defendants in secret. he also noted the manipulative, exculpatory terminology “visiting young girl prostitutes” being used in the trial and in the media.

li believes that the terminology used in the case is not right. officials are reported as ‘visiting prostitutes,’ which suggests that there is an adult voluntarily offering a service. in a voluntary situation with an adult there would be no charge, and such behavior should only be penalized by administrative means. however, li points out that this case involves young girls who were used for sex against their will, which should be regarded as [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123).

beijing attorney li heping said that the [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) of young girls is to be severely punished—commanding a sentence of at least three to seven years. “[CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) a young girl could earn a sentence of over seven years in jail. a perpetrator could even be sentenced to death in more serious cases,” he said.

Meiguoguizi
08-17-09, 22:28
Spent a few weeks in Guiyang this summer. The primary BBS scene is still on Qianling Xilu (see attached map). As discussed in earlier posts, the BBS have closed curtains behind clear glass doors. At first glance, you would think the business is closed, but pop your head in and the inventory is in a circle around the TV. Few westerners stroll the streets of Guiyang,, so be prepared for astonished looks and less than eager responses. But the girls are tightly supervised, your selection will be enforced by management. Rate negotiations start at 150 short-time, 300 overnight for westerners. The quality is very good, and young.. BBBJ is not on the menu, but interestingly, every year more and more of the young poor village girls seem 'open' to DATY.
During the summer heat, some of the girls were sitting outside in groups.
Payment in advance is expected at the BBS, or at least shown in advance in the hotel room.
Many of the girls seem new to the business, and Guizhou people are small in stature. If you are well-endowed be prepared for 'entry issues' both physical and verbal.

OldAsiaHand
05-23-10, 04:10
Spent a few weeks in Guiyang this summer. The primary BBS scene is still on Qianling Xilu (see attached map). As discussed in earlier posts, the BBS have closed curtains behind clear glass doors. At first glance, you would think the business is closed, but pop your head in and the inventory is in a circle around the TV. Few westerners stroll the streets of Guiyang,, so be prepared for astonished looks and less than eager responses. But the girls are tightly supervised, your selection will be enforced by management. Rate negotiations start at 150 short-time, 300 overnight for westerners. The quality is very good, and young.. BBBJ is not on the menu, but interestingly, every year more and more of the young poor village girls seem 'open' to DATY.
During the summer heat, some of the girls were sitting outside in groups.
Payment in advance is expected at the BBS, or at least shown in advance in the hotel room.
Many of the girls seem new to the business, and Guizhou people are small in stature. If you are well-endowed be prepared for 'entry issues' both physical and verbal.

Meiguoguizi,

I swung by the intersection in a taxi but could not find the BBS open. Driver said they were shut but that may have been since he wanted to take us to another area. We took so many turns I could not tell where we were and it was off the main drag. I am sure any taxi knows it.

There were 3 shops open and I would say the talent was only 4-5 overall. I saw one 7 that I wanted to do but was there with 3 other business associates that were not keen. The mamasan started by asking me for 200 ST, said LT was not available, but I did not bargain since I did not partake. One local guy came by when I was sitting in one shop and I think she offered 100 ST, 300 LT, but they were speaking the local dialect and I could not completely understand. The girls in the third shop were talking about ridiculous laowai surcharges among themselves so we just walked.

OAH

Fuzimiao
10-24-10, 14:27
It seems the station area is the place to be, or was! 150 streetwalkers arrested there last night according to QQ news!
fz

DJUVI
03-20-11, 09:02
All.

How are you, only few report for Guiyang, I'm looking for good place there?

Anyone has good information on sauna, bbs, bar are welcomed.

Aremo
03-25-13, 15:51
I'm not a big fan of trolling around town looking for sites as my Chinese is non-existent. This hotel while being very nice and having great beds has a nice little amenity to each of the rooms. You will see on the night stand a little plastic thing that says "Health Massage" and it means what you think it means. The only thing I have had to do in the past when someone picks up is my room number, in Chinese, single digits. Within 5 minutes you get a knock at the door. If you ask how much and hand them a paper and pen you get three prices. I have only ever gone for number 3 which is 800RMB. Yes its a bit pricey but the girls are very pretty and certainly better than you would get if you used an internet service.

Last week I got a really nice one. Her name is Mai. Great quality. Spent lots of time working me over. BJ with condom, every position, let me go down on her (I like this and most in China won't let you) and great kissing before, during, and after. Top notch. Did a repeat.

I have used this hotel several times and I have never been disappointed. I know it is expensive (use Ctrip to book you do NOT want to pay the front door costs) but I have found them to be very selective in their girls. In maybe 8 visits I have never gotten one that I thought wasn't at least cute and most have been stunners with nice C cups.

XeroCool9
11-05-13, 03:37
I am new to Guiyang and new to posting on this site.

First what does BBS stand for?

Second is there some sort of agency that is online? Escort website online?

Is KTV is a place to find girls?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Moth To Flames
11-05-13, 16:43
I am new to Guiyang and new to posting on this site.

First what does BBS stand for?

Second is there some sort of agency that is online? Escort website online?

Is KTV is a place to find girls?

Thanks in advance for the help!1. Welcome!

2. Check the top of your screen, blue tab, Abbreviations. BBS is barber shop. You're welcome.

Personally I've never seen a barber shop with anything other than effeminate dudes cutting hair, and assume that BBS in China is more of a euphemism, unlike Vietnam where I understand you can get sexual services in BBS. FWIW, BBS are the lowest rung of the sexstablishment ladder, a step above street walkers. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am, and not everyone stays long enough to say thank you.

3. Probably, but probably not in English as you'll already have noticed that there isn't the greatest demand for intentional services in Guiyang. Get yourself on We Chat, Momo, or better yet put on your shoes and go for a walk. I'm'm sure you will find what you are looking for.

4. Yes, from what I've read, but not solo and not for the uninitiated. Make some local friends and ask them to take you.

5. This one's a freebie: Guiyang has high rates of HIV, so FFS play safe every time. You're welcome.

Moth

Moth To Flames
11-09-13, 07:28
UID 106435.

Digest Posts 0.

Credits 19.

Posts 11.

Karma 19

Money 122

Acceptance 5

Reading Access 10.

Registered 13-6-2013.

Status Online.

#1.

Post at 14-9-2013 17:37 Profile pm

Font size: S M L Guiyang, Baiyun MP.

I found myself one evening in Guiyang's Baiyun district (largely on account of having walked there in search of some action). After plenty of walking around unsuccessfully, I finally found a simple, local MP located close to the footbridge at http://goo.gl/maps/RbZ2k..There were three or four girls on the settee at the entrance, two of whom jumped up immediately and resolutely dispelled any notion that I was in any way in control.

They took me to a "cubicle", with a simple curtain. They were very upfront, told me with the international finger signage that sex wasn't available, but would I like a handjob. Yes please, I would like that very much, though just one of you will do. **No no no, they told me, two is better. **How much, I asked, and the question was also brushed aside. It turned out to be 100 per girl, plus 100 for the HE, which for the bucket list experience was fine.

Neither were particularly good looking, which I wouldn't have expected for the price and location. The one I'd have chosen left the room and the other without warning pulled my boxers to my knees and gave admiring glances and touches to LB. There was plenty of chatter and she asked if her colleagues could come and look as (I think) they'd not seen a foreign cock before. More than happy to oblige. Does wonders.

For the ego.

First chick returns with a bottle of oil and a bowl. Second (who'd stayed) lay beside me and slipped her little a cups out of her bra for me to play with. Number 1 then. I kid you not. Poured a lot of oil in to the bowl and fucking set it on fire. I can't quite get my head around what happened next, but essentially she took handfuls of warm oil from the bowl and threw it over my dick as she masturbated me. It was warm and it was oily, and it felt good. I felt up the a cups and slipped my hands up oily's skirt though she kept me away from LS.

Once I'd oily left and a-cups started a quite lousy massage. The bizarre wasn't yet over, more girls came in, felt my dick (now back in my pants) and I'm sure offered a HJ, I couldn't understand why as surely they knew I'd just had one. Then another girl took over the massage but wasnt much better. I paid my 300 and left a happy man.

RosaneroFan
07-20-14, 16:48
I will go to Guiyang next September and I hope to use your informations.

Thanks

Moth To Flames
10-12-14, 04:45
This report was first posted on another forum, but is all my own work!

Once again in Guiyang for work purposes, and one again fighting a losing battle against insomnia, I took myself of for a long, long walk around this fascinating city. It must have been midnight before I set out from the Sheraton, and as the hours rolled by I was astounded by just how many people were still up and about at work or play in the wee small hits of the morning.

Guiyang is littered with establishments that are "water halls"or something similar, apparently (from the pics outside and the young couple heading in) the family-friendly style spas that include bathing and sleeping en masse in reclining chairs, and which we know from reports in other cities doors not necessarily exclude**the presence of WGs. I also noticed an occasional pink bulb which piqued my curiosity- and when I saw the same PYT depart in a taxi twice from the same place within a short period of time I realised that she had walked out from a driveway that had a pink bulb above a door. **So I convinced myself that I was at least half right, but am none the wiser as to whether services are available on site. Sorry chaps.

Insomnia won the evening and I managed a whole loop, ending up back very near the hotel before deciding to compensate my several hours' walk and sleep deprivation with a foot massage. Tucked away just off Huaxi Lu North and alongside Changong Bridge (under repair) I find Big Hands something-or-other, and was greeted in the reception with a pair of plastic sandals in exchange for my shoes before being shown to the elevator and the second floor.

Dropping my kit in my assigned locker I walked as nature intended in to the wet room. **The showers along the wall were**in various stages of decrepit. Missing heads etc. There were massage tables and water-shower tables but not in operation at that time of night (possibly not at all). I skipped sauna and steam room in favour of a soak in the communal tub before donning pyjamas too small for comfort and climbing a spiral staircase. **The first sight to greet me was a mug shot board of masseuses, the bottom row of which indicated the foot massage girls, and I was shown to the common room where already many others were fast asleep.

There was still some coming and going from the private rooms- unaccompanied men and girls in some very revealing attire, so after massage I snuck a peak into a private room. **There were twin beds, and a wet area with a grubby looking inflatable grey mattress I assume for nuru. **There was also clumps of hair all over the floor clearly from different girls, so not the cleanest of places**The headset guy showing me back towards clothing tried to tell me about service but I couldn't catch it- I made out that there are three levels, 498,598 and 698 but didn't manage to work out what each offers above and beyond sex **I caught the eye of a couple of WGs. One in a red dress said Hello, with a distinct tone of curiosity; another solid 8 spinner to whom I tipped a wink and, I thought, a winning smile returned me a look bordering on sheer terror. Expect your mileage to vary.

California8
11-14-17, 15:24
Yanwu Street runs north from Beijing Road. At the next light, Jancang Road, it changes to Zhaiji Road. At the NE corner is a Baobei children's store and a China Construction Bank. Go north on Zhaiji Road on the east side. The side of the children's store is a western restaurant. Pass the driveway into the residential complex, then a hair salon and one more business. A not so fancy semi courtyard is the massage place. 30-40 minute massage which is average followed by happy ending for 150 yuan. Small cubicle with flat massage table and reclining massage chair. Mid 20's, cute, allows roaming during massage. She will undo her bra at happy ending stage and I was even able to pull down her pants and get a FIV. Other providers look older but dress more provacative.

Cal8.

Gropai
05-31-18, 17:13
I'm not a big fan of trolling around town looking for sites as my Chinese is non-existent. This hotel while being very nice and having great beds has a nice little amenity to each of the rooms. You will see on the night stand a little plastic thing that says "Health Massage" and it means what you think it means. The only thing I have had to do in the past when someone picks up is my room number, in Chinese, single digits. Within 5 minutes you get a knock at the door. If you ask how much and hand them a paper and pen you get three prices. I have only ever gone for number 3 which is 800RMB. Yes its a bit pricey but the girls are very pretty and certainly better than you would get if you used an internet service.

Last week I got a really nice one. Her name is Mai. Great quality. Spent lots of time working me over. BJ with condom, every position, let me go down on her (I like this and most in China won't let you) and great kissing before, during, and after. Top notch. Did a repeat.

I have used this hotel several times and I have never been disappointed. I know it is expensive (use Ctrip to book you do NOT want to pay the front door costs) but I have found them to be very selective in their girls. In maybe 8 visits I have never gotten one that I thought wasn't at least cute and most have been stunners with nice C cups.When was your last visit? Do they still have that service?

Rjgb200
06-05-18, 12:36
Just back from Guiyang.

Had a whale of a time in Kempinski. They have a spa that is run by another agency. 2000 Rmb package is FS. I had three nights in a row, but did not have the 2000 package. Instead ordered a massage for 1000 and then spoke directly to the girl for extras. Tried 617, 618, and another whose number I forgot. All OK. 618 has nice enough face but fake boobs and started complaining of pain and size around 15 minutes into the act.

Member #4561
07-31-18, 14:15
Just back from Guiyang.

Had a whale of a time in Kempinski. They have a spa that is run by another agency. 2000 Rmb package is FS. I had three nights in a row, but did not have the 2000 package. Instead ordered a massage for 1000 and then spoke directly to the girl for extras. Tried 617, 618, and another whose number I forgot. All OK. 618 has nice enough face but fake boobs and started complaining of pain and size around 15 minutes into the act.Hi Rjgb200,

I am heading to Guiyang later in August and staying at the Sheraton. Are you able to share more details on this experience please? How were the facilities / selection / techniques / service quality, etc? Are there other similar establishments you're aware of around the city?

Thank you.