PDA

View Full Version : East China - Suzhou

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Jay Bird
01-30-18, 07:17
Guys,

Just an update for why'all. Yangzhitang Lu is all closed, a large metal gate has been set up at the entrance of the alley. Went to Wan Hua ballroom and they wouldn't let me in as I didn't have any Chinese ID. Tried the Spa next to Jasmine Holiday in, they're still open but the ladies were old enough to be my grandmothers.

Seems like we're enteing a challenging period. Hopefully things will go back to normal, but seeing the clean out of Yangzhitang Lu things seem more permanent than an occasional police bust.

Does anyone have an update on all the shops in SND? Are they stil open? Any other places to go for fun?

Beijing4987
02-04-18, 18:47
Why does JayBird's post on Jan 29th keep showing up highlighted in the que as most recent of ISG posts?

Kinky Ginge
02-23-18, 00:37
Good morning folks,

I was over west side of the city yesterday, close enough to mull over checking out Seagold spar. Found the address ok from previous directions posted, all closed up no lights on. Hoping this is due to CNY and not a permanent situation. Anybody got any further details.

Having been in the mood, MeiMei's seemed to be the closest venue for a bit of fun. The place was virtually deserted, again I hope this due to CNY. The older scrubbers are still there lurking in the darkness though.

Are there any credible alternatives to Meimei's, where there is similar 'dancing' to be had but where it's busier. During the summer months MeiMei's was packed at weekends.

Kinky Ginge
02-25-18, 03:43
Guys,

Throwing a question out there.

I like a happy ending to a massage as much as the next guy. But, happy endings always have poor preceding massage. I can get a nice decent massage with no happiness offered, but those that provide happiness option seem to be shabby rub and nut much better tug.

Is there anywhere in Suzhou known that provides a good regular massage followed by a step into un-rushed happiness?

SuzhouGringo
02-26-18, 18:21
Can you guys that have been to these dance hall throw in some more details? Is it safe to go alone? Is it similar to a "club" style setting. Meaning, loud music. Everyone dancing in the middle. I am thinking about going to one as a first timer, but not sure. Any more information or suggestions, it would be great! XieXie.

Kinky Ginge
02-28-18, 03:36
Can you guys that have been to these dance hall throw in some more details? Is it safe to go alone? Is it similar to a "club" style setting. Meaning, loud music. Everyone dancing in the middle. I am thinking about going to one as a first timer, but not sure. Any more information or suggestions, it would be great! XieXie.Can't really say any more than what has been said before. I can give you my limited experience of dance halls. Having visited only 2 MeiMei and the one on Gannjiang WRoad close to Yangyu. The setting is much more 80's pub disco than a night club. Al the music is Chinese but isn't overly loud, the tunes alternates between what sounds like slow'ish old pop and swing music. The difference when the slow pop starts the lights go out, how dark depends on the venue. The darker the more fun to be had.

The Halls originate from taxi dances of the 30's in Shanghai. Very unlike disco or nightclub. The girls are seated when they are available for a dance they will stand and wait to be approached. Although in the darker places they approach you. Generally 20 rmb for a single dance handed over after the dance, + tip depending on how generous you are or how far you got. If you have more than 2 consecutive dances you may well get stuck with a 100 rmb request that's time based rather than dance based.

The one on Gannjiang WRoad close to Yangyu metro stop. Is much more a regular taxi dance place, brightly light and doesn't get very dark on the odd number dances. The girls can be nice here, the chances a finding an English speaker are pretty reasonable. Other than a smooch dance the furthest you'the get is a bit of a feel through cloths. MeiMei on the other hand is a far dirtier place. Chances of finding an English speaker are nill. The odd number dances are virtually total darkness, and anything goes with the older tarts. Most of the of the old tarts are just that, but one or two gems can be found. On the dance floor or on the seating anything goes when its lights out. I had numerous blow jobs on the dance floor and the seats, fucked good number on the seats also. Its all a bit rushed and not the most skilled of experiences. Everyone has their own thing, but It never fails to amaze, the sheer ludicrousness of being in middle of a dance floor, my hand half way up and old tart's gash while she blows me. Even thinking about it makes me laugh.

I've only ever gone alone, no trouble at all. The old tarts can be pushy. If you decided on one and are in the business of getting down to it others will try to get you to maul them at the same time. If you start mauling the second she'll ask for money also. The tarts can be very pushy in approaching you trying to drag you off to a dark corner, if your looking around keep on the on move so you don't get landed with one you don't want. One at a time is my preference. Prices vary depending on how old the tart is, from 20 rmb + 50 tip for a blow and go on the dance floor to 200 apiece being asked by 3 at the same time, eventually settling for 100 apiece.

SuzhouGringo
02-28-18, 17:41
Can't really say any more than what has been said before. I can give you my limited experience of dance halls. Having visited only 2 MeiMei and the one on Gannjiang WRoad close to Yangyu. The setting is much more 80's pub disco than a night club. Al the music is Chinese but isn't overly loud, the tunes alternates between what sounds like slow'ish old pop and swing music. The difference when the slow pop starts the lights go out, how dark depends on the venue. The darker the more fun to be had.

The Halls originate from taxi dances of the 30's in Shanghai. Very unlike disco or nightclub. The girls are seated when they are available for a dance they will stand and wait to be approached. Although in the darker places they approach you. Generally 20 rmb for a single dance handed over after the dance, + tip depending on how generous you are or how far you got. If you have more than 2 consecutive dances you may well get stuck with a 100 rmb request that's time based rather than dance based.

The one on Gannjiang WRoad close to Yangyu metro stop. Is much more a regular taxi dance place, brightly light and doesn't get very dark on the odd number dances. The girls can be nice here, the chances a finding an English speaker are pretty reasonable. Other than a smooch dance the furthest you'the get is a bit of a feel through cloths. MeiMei on the other hand is a far dirtier place..Thank you for your help. I will be sure to check them out. You were asking about a massage. There is a decent place near Jinjian Inn, on Pinglong Lu. A nice spa experience for about 330 RMB. Take line 2 to Pinglong Lu. Short walk, less than 4 minutes. You can use Apple Maps to find it. Pictures also available on the Maps app using Dianping.

SexualHero
03-03-18, 19:19
Can't really say any more than what has been said before. I can give you my limited experience of dance halls. Having visited only 2 MeiMei and the one on Gannjiang WRoad close to Yangyu..Would appreciate direction to MeiMei and Ganjiang dance hall? Help.

Beijing4987
03-10-18, 11:31
Is Sea Gold open? Other venues for a rub and tug? . Several options in Likou not too far from the metro stop. One had very upscale rooms for 399. I opted for 299 and only got a very good oil rub.

Teltel
03-11-18, 03:44
Would appreciate direction to MeiMei and Ganjiang dance hall? Help.Found via Google (remember Google is, sometimes, your friend), Baidu may also be useful:

"LOCATION OF SUZHOU MEIMEI DANCE HALL?

The dance hall is located on the Chang Xu Road (38410;32997;36335;, chāng xū l). Let me give you the precise locations:

Google Maps: paste the "31.3082321, 120.605265" GPS coordinat in the Google Maps (after removing the quotation marks); you can also try pasting "32654;32654;22823;33310;21381;" in the Google Maps.

Baidu: MeiMei Dance Hall;.

Nearest MRT: Guangji Nanlu Station (24191;27982;21335;36335;, Guǎng jǐ andand l). This station is the intersection of Suzhou's Green and Red subway lines. Take exit 2 and keep walking along the Ganjiang West Road (Gnjing xī l road, 干23558;35199;36335. Take left turn on the roundabout and walk on the Changshu Road. The hall would be on the right-hand side as you walk on Changshu Road.

Nearest bus stops get down at the Xiaorihuiqiao North Bus Stop (23567;26085;26198;26725;21271;31449;, Xiǎo are huī qio beěI zhn) the Dance Hall is just behind the bus stop.

The dance floor is located on the 3rd floor, and you'll need to use the staircases. ".

A similar search for the other dance hall may produce he answer you want.

Teltel.

Beijing4987
03-11-18, 04:03
Anybody on the board been to the latest Baishen spa location?

SuzhouGringo
03-16-18, 15:08
Anybody on the board been to the latest Baishen spa location?Also interested in this location. Any help is greatly appreciated.

ShanghaiLander
03-16-18, 19:28
The Halls originate from taxi dances of the 30's in Shanghai.
I've only ever gone alone, no trouble at all. The old tarts can be pushy. If you decided on one and are in the business of getting down to it others will try to get you to maul them at the same time. If you start mauling the second she'll ask for money also. The tarts can be very pushy in approaching you trying to drag you off to a dark corner, if your looking around keep on the on move so you don't get landed with one you don't want. One at a time is my preference. Prices vary depending on how old the tart is, from 20 rmb + 50 tip for a blow and go on the dance floor to 200 apiece being asked by 3 at the same time, eventually settling for 100 apiece.Seems like a lot of fun. Sadly not found in Shanghai anymore I'm afraid.

Teltel
03-24-18, 03:40
Would appreciate direction to MeiMei and Ganjiang dance hall? Help.Hi SH.

Have you visited the dance halls that you wanted information about?

A report would be welcome in view of the help you requested and was provided.

Playboy2000
04-06-18, 06:04
Many of the dancehalls will not admit white guys these days. Definitely don't go as a group of white guys. Better to enter with a Chinese friend and speak good Chinese.

Kinky Ginge
04-13-18, 06:06
Many of the dancehalls will not admit white guys these days. Definitely don't go as a group of white guys. Better to enter with a Chinese friend and speak good Chinese.Can you be more specific as to which dance halls are not admitting Laowai. Its been a few weeks since I was in MeiMei but had not issues getting in.

Jay Bird
04-17-18, 03:29
Can you be more specific as to which dance halls are not admitting Laowai. Its been a few weeks since I was in MeiMei but had not issues getting in.I know Wan Hua do't permit foreigners. If other are aware of other dance halls with restrictions please share.

JimLu
05-03-18, 10:11
Can you be more specific as to which dance halls are not admitting Laowai. Its been a few weeks since I was in MeiMei but had not issues getting in.I went to MeiMei two weeks ago and didn't have any trouble to get in. BTW, MeiMei has changed name to something like Jinsha. Or Jin something. Same owner though.

I don't know why guys are interested in dance hall. But has anyone visited Yangzhitang or Donghuan road recently?

JimLu
05-22-18, 13:06
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

JapanDa5
06-17-18, 17:09
Does Suzhou have those girl bars like Hong Kong and other places where you buy lady drinks and can pick up the girls here, does Shiquan Street have these?

Wonderland10
08-06-18, 14:24
Long time lurker first time poster. I made a trip up to Suzhou just for the dancing hall experience and here is the rundown.

1) Language. Chinese is absolutely essential.

2) Getting there. Train from Shanghai Hongqiao is probably the easiest although buying a train ticket online can be a bit of a pain in the butt if you are a complete foreigner. Queue at Window 5 at Shanghai HQ station and make sure you get a return ticket. CNY 39 x 2.

3) Where to stay. Suzhou Jasmine Holiday Inn. Average rooms, a bit shabby but tip top location. 5 dancing halls within a 10-minute walk radius.

4) Getting around. Back of scooter. CNY10 a go. Baidu Map essential.

5) Action within a 7-hour block:

A) Mei Mei. Good variety of girls and had a great time.

B) Jin Sha. Same building, one floor up from MM but I like MM better.

C) Wan Hua. Definitely on the cosy side with average selection, not as good as MM.

D) Dreamy Paris (Mon Ba Li) - it's huge but a bit run down / a good selection of girls and old / very close to the hotel.

E) Jin Qi Wang. Similar to MM only bigger, mid-20's to early 40's.

F) the Zhong. Across the road from hotel. Huge number of girls, quantity over quality unfortunately.

G) Blue Castle (Lan Bao) - by the time I got around to it, it was all but closed.

It was fun, exciting, hectic, very very hot and humid and very tiring but among all the women I met two very special girls (or rather women). I will remember this trip for a very long time.

I have since left the country but if you want any specifics please PM me.

Jay Bird
08-14-18, 08:02
Wonderland10,

Thank you for a brilliant report!

I write my question here as I believe it is of relevance to others as well. Many foreigners, including myself, has been denied admittance to a few of the dance halls, like wan hua, normally because we're caucasian looking without Chinese ID cards. Did you face any challegnes in this regard?

Long time lurker first time poster. I made a trip up to Suzhou just for the dancing hall experience and here is the rundown.

1) Language. Chinese is absolutely essential.

2) Getting there. Train from Shanghai Hongqiao is probably the easiest although buying a train ticket online can be a bit of a pain in the butt if you are a complete foreigner. Queue at Window 5 at Shanghai HQ station and make sure you get a return ticket. CNY 39 x 2.

3) Where to stay. Suzhou Jasmine Holiday Inn. Average rooms, a bit shabby but tip top location. 5 dancing halls within a 10-minute walk radius.

4) Getting around. Back of scooter. CNY10 a go. Baidu Map essential.

5) Action within a 7-hour block:

A) Mei Mei. Good variety of girls and had a great time.

B) Jin Sha. Same building, one floor up from MM but I like MM better.

C) Wan Hua. Definitely on the cosy side with average selection, not as good as MM.

D) Dreamy Paris (Mon Ba Li) - it's huge but a bit run down / a good selection of girls and old / very close to the hotel.

E) Jin Qi Wang. Similar to MM only bigger, mid-20's to early 40's.

F) the Zhong. Across the road from hotel. Huge number of girls, quantity over quality unfortunately.

G) Blue Castle (Lan Bao) - by the time I got around to it, it was all but closed.

It was fun, exciting, hectic, very very hot and humid and very tiring but among all the women I met two very special girls (or rather women). I will remember this trip for a very long time.

I have since left the country but if you want any specifics please PM me.

Beijing4987
08-14-18, 08:46
Are non smokers allowed in the dance halls if they can speak mandarin?

John Hebbes
08-14-18, 12:56
Is Sea Gold open? Other venues for a rub and tug? . Several options in Likou not too far from the metro stop. One had very upscale rooms for 399. I opted for 299 and only got a very good oil rub.It seems that a good massage place is hard to find in Suzhou. The Elephant 's quality is not so good (and it's hard to find), the New Bashen is far from the center (and also hard to find) and this Sea Gold is maybe closed. Does anybody has tried the massage places in Huaihai Street (the Japanese street)?

Beijing4987
08-15-18, 04:44
In May I saw up up five new MPs on Shu Hui? Street where Elephant is located. Also one just around the nearest corner. Seems like the dry cleaner with the elephant signed is gone. Did they raise the price to 400? Too bad Xiu Xiu and Xial Li left.

Wonderland10
08-21-18, 16:04
It would be better if you went with a Chinese friend or else you will continue to be denied entrance. What the dance halls are worried about is foreigners getting involved in an altercations due to language or culture differences and how local authorities might get involved, etc. You should assume girls do not speak any English (or wash hands in between sessions LOL). Good luck.

Beijing4987
08-21-18, 19:28
One more time: anybody know the location of Baishen? I don't care if it's far from the city center. The quality and price was great. Previous directions were vague and false.

Ga Marky Mark
09-01-18, 18:20
One more time: anybody know the location of Baishen? I don't care if it's far from the city center. The quality and price was great. Previous directions were vague and false.I have been going to Suzhou a number of years and I am not to familiar with what you are chatting about, Baishen? Or the area around 'The Elephant'? Care to elaborate.

Also if guys on here want to chat about locations and girls I can share some just not over the open area, would prefer DM.

Thanks.

Beijing4987
09-01-18, 19:41
Here's a photo of the new 'New Baishen' place. It's at the left-hand end of bloc of shops.I went to this area twice looking for the third re incarnation of Baishen Spa. Baishen was a great place. Too bad it had to move so many times.

Beijing4987
09-01-18, 19:44
It seems that the 'New Baishen' spa has had to move temporarily as the area it was in is being re-developed. Fortunately, my contact there gave me the new address and, while it's a bit of a trek, it's well worth it as, in addition to the original Baishen girls, there are some stunning new ones who also make the journey very much worthwhile. The new address is as follows:

也21487;20197;26159;19996;21556;4南36335;1255号.

地38081;31449;24212;35813;26159;21040;28548;28246;36335;19979;.

Dongwu South Road, No. 1255, Opposite Suzhou Kangli Hospital.

If you take the subway, aim for Shinhu Donglu Subway Station (Line 4) and take Exit 1. The place in question is at the left-hand end of a block of shops. On entering, and exchanging your shoes for the inevitable sandals, you need to go up the stairs to access the changing rooms and spa area. The massage rooms are on the next floor up. The staff there are vey welcoming although I get the impression that they have never encountered lǎowI before.

I went to this area. The map in the metro showed no hospital. An Internet search for it came up,with nothing helpful.

Beijing4987
09-01-18, 19:49
I have been going to Suzhou a number of years and I am not to familiar with what you are chatting about, Baishen? Or the area around 'The Elephant'? Care to elaborate.

Also if guys on here want to chat about locations and girls I can share some just not over the open area, would prefer DM.

Thanks.The street where the Elephant is has five or so new massage shops. Let's hope they are an improvement on what the El now provides. El had a few good providers in the past. Anybody willing to take one for the team?

Keric333
09-11-18, 09:43
Recent developments on dance halls. About 2 weeks ago, the halls were given notice that lights were not to be turned off at anytime. That meant less touching and groping for everyone. Now, the halls are told that cameras are to be installed all over to prevent illegal activities.

Dave1990
09-20-18, 04:04
I was in Suzhou this past weekend and have a couple of updates for you. First the Dance Halls. I first posted about them here and was excited to go back. I went to Lan Bao and walked up like I always do having been there about 4-5 times in the past. I was told I could not buy a ticket or go in because I am a foreigner. They were actually pretty apologetic but said the Suzhou government had banned all foreigners from Dance Halls! I was shocked. I thought, oh well, just try another place. I tried another one and found the same thing. No foreigners allowed at the other two places I tried nearby. Finally went to another place nearby and just tossed my 10 RMB at the lady and she just gave me a ticket without even looking up. I went upstairs and went in and quickly sat down in a corner to hide. A girl quickly approached me but I told her no thanks. Then two security guys and a manager came up and told me I had to leave. They refunded me my 10 RMB and were cordial, but they said it was a new Suzhou government policy. It sounds like if you don't at least look Asian that you will be turned away. Can anyone else confirm this? I don't know how recent this is but dang what a bitter pill, I love the dance hall vibe!

Dave1990
09-20-18, 04:16
OK, so I have been going to "The Elephant" for over 5 years off and on. They have a fairly recent update to their program, now they offer a 298 RMB massage for 80 minutes that is just like the old 268 RMB massage, about 30 minutes of massage followed by he. It is pretty fun and definitely gets the job done. Their other offering is now a 398 RMB massage for 80 minutes. It involves more touching, the girl climbing on you and using a hard jello piece of candy type thing that she puts in her mouth and rubs all over your back and ass and breathes heavily while she is doing it. You can trick yourself into believing it is her tongue and it is pretty hot. On the flip she will get dang close to the feeling of a BJ with that thing and it is fun to watch her working with it, but not sure it is worth the extra 100 RMB.

If you speak some Chinese you can get into the massage and tell the girl you want to have the 298 massage but get the 398 service and tip her the 100 RMB extra directly, the girl makes more and will be appreciative. I had Xiao Lian or something like that, she is the slightly heavier girl with some kind of almost blond hair, she has a pretty face and a cute disposition and was really quite good. There is another pretty brunette there that I want to try, she is cute and thin. Also the third girl working there is a bit older and more homely looking but she is a 30% owner in the place and I don't know how she would react to the offer of a direct tip for the 298 service, as she is an owner, but I expect she would appreciate it too. There are only 3 girls working there now.

The hours have changed, they are open from 10 AM to midnight now (used to be 2 AM) but you can catch them open later if there is a client in there after midnight too, you just have to try and see. The place isn't the best ever but it certainly stands out as a staple in Suzhou. Oh, you can also talk to them directly via WeChat to schedule an appointment and get the location from them on WeChat, then you just click on the location and open navigation in Apple Maps or Baidu. They can translate into Chinese and you into English on WeChat so it is quite easy to communicate to set up an appointment or to get the location or get pictures of the girls to choose from.

Hopefully someone can report back on other places, I saw all the new massage places on the same block but I think they are mostly legit and I didn't want to waste time and $ on a possible when I know "The El" gets the job done.

Playboy2000
09-26-18, 21:28
This is quite disappointing. If anyone has any further updates, please post.

I was in Suzhou this past weekend and have a couple of updates for you. First the Dance Halls. I first posted about them here and was excited to go back. I went to Lan Bao and walked up like I always do having been there about 4-5 times in the past. I was told I could not buy a ticket or go in because I am a foreigner. They were actually pretty apologetic but said the Suzhou government had banned all foreigners from Dance Halls! I was shocked. I thought, oh well, just try another place. I tried another one and found the same thing. No foreigners allowed at the other two places I tried nearby. Finally went to another place nearby and just tossed my 10 RMB at the lady and she just gave me a ticket without even looking up. I went upstairs and went in and quickly sat down in a corner to hide. A girl quickly approached me but I told her no thanks. Then two security guys and a manager came up and told me I had to leave. They refunded me my 10 RMB and were cordial, but they said it was a new Suzhou government policy. It sounds like if you don't at least look Asian that you will be turned away. Can anyone else confirm this? I don't know how recent this is but dang what a bitter pill, I love the dance hall vibe!

Brit Suzhou
10-05-18, 02:44
Not sure about this but seems the El might be moving to Rainbow. The chick gave me a business card last time and told me in October they'd be moving. Wasn't clear whether it was just her, or the whole thing.

She said everything there was the same though.

Don't have an address for them (ripped up the card in case the other half found it) but the number is 0512XXXXX423 and the name of the place is Zunlong.

Though last time I went the massage lasted 30 minutes and despite me basically begging her to go slow with the he she went at the speed of light, got it all out then basically fucked off. Not enjoyable. Anyone got any alternatives in the same general area?

WindAngel
10-14-18, 01:23
I was in Suzhou this past weekend and have a couple of updates for you. First the Dance Halls. I first posted about them here and was excited to go back. I went to Lan Bao and walked up like I always do having been there about 4-5 times in the past. I was told I could not buy a ticket or go in because I am a foreigner. They were actually pretty apologetic but said the Suzhou government had banned all foreigners from Dance Halls! I was shocked. I thought, oh well, just try another place. I tried another one and found the same thing. No foreigners allowed at the other two places I tried nearby. Finally went to another place nearby and just tossed my 10 RMB at the lady and she just gave me a ticket without even looking up. I went upstairs and went in and quickly sat down in a corner to hide. A girl quickly approached me but I told her no thanks. Then two security guys and a manager came up and told me I had to leave. They refunded me my 10 RMB and were cordial, but they said it was a new Suzhou government policy. It sounds like if you don't at least look Asian that you will be turned away. Can anyone else confirm this? I don't know how recent this is but dang what a bitter pill, I love the dance hall vibe!This is the beginning of the crack down. The Chinese forum says it is because foreigners posted videos on Facebook so now the the government has to crack it down.

Kinky Ginge
10-15-18, 03:42
This is the beginning of the crack down. The Chinese forum says it is because foreigners posted videos on Facebook so now the the government has to crack it down.The Dance halls may or may not come back for us.

I haven't been to a dance hall in months (kinda wished I'd made more effort now), a local colleague has been recently. From what he says, the darkness that support exciting lewd happenings in dark corners no longer happens. Even maimai is a lot brighter than it used to be a few months back. Local QQ groups had expected things to return to previous status in a matter of weeks, but last week an argument over a girl lead to a fatal stabbing inside a club. This has the police spotlight firmly back on he clubs.

Regulatory clamp down seems to be the norm in suzhou these days. The down and dirty alleyways of dongwan lou are completely gone, windows and doors bricked up and cameras have been installed at all access ways.

Bar street has gone through the wringer in recent weeks. Fire department closed all the bars down, this only lasted a couple days the bars we back open on the QT but officially with no drink. Latest is, about half have been forced out, the remaining have paid a hansom bounty to the fire dept for a a fire certificate and are allowed to open again.

Keric333
10-15-18, 10:38
Currently in suzhou, wondering if there any bars in suzhou that remotely resemble anything like Judy's or Manhattan. Any help would be appreciated.

As for the dance halls, been to a few recently. A couple of differences from past months ago:

Each hall now has a bright white light affixed right in the middle of dance floor. Couples need to find dark corners or shade for fondling fun.

A couple of halls have girls who charge more than 20 per dance.

Girls seem to be charging more if you want to take them out. For a decent looking girl, 500 was a good price for 2 pops. Now, it varies from 800-1200. More, if from LanBao.

Unless you are Asian, foreigners are no longer allowed to enter. Although, I've seen 2 caucasian chicks working in the dance halls.

K.

Kinky Ginge
10-17-18, 04:50
Currently in suzhou, wondering if there any bars in suzhou that remotely resemble anything like Judy's or Manhattan. Any help would be appreciated.

As for the dance halls, been to a few recently. A couple of differences from past months ago:

Each hall now has a bright white light affixed right in the middle of dance floor. Couples need to find dark corners or shade for fondling fun.

A couple of halls have girls who charge more than 20 per dance.

Girls seem to be charging more if you want to take them out. For a decent looking girl, 500 was a good price for 2 pops. Now, it varies from 800-1200. More, if from LanBao.

Unless you are Asian, foreigners are no longer allowed to enter. Although, I've seen 2 caucasian chicks working in the dance halls.

K.There are no bars on the scale of Judy; s or Manhattan in Suzhou. The nearest thing, but on a much much smaller scale are the few bars left on Shiquan Street. There used to be girly bars on 'entertainment street' in snd, but last visit was 6 or 7 years ago, may well be gone now.

Blue marlin in SIP still get the occasional free lancer in looking for business.

Ga Marky Mark
10-18-18, 04:33
There are no bars on the scale of Judy; s or Manhattan in Suzhou. The nearest thing, but on a much much smaller scale are the few bars left on Shiquan Street. There used to be girly bars on 'entertainment street' in snd, but last visit was 6 or 7 years ago, may well be gone now.

Blue marlin in SIP still get the occasional free lancer in looking for business.I have had some pretty good luck at the Hotel Lobby and Hotel Bars near the Blue Marlin. There is a good area near where a lot of the the massage places have good hands.

Keric333
10-18-18, 11:11
Thanks to mark and kink for their responses. Hate to ask but what is SIP? Tried searching the threads but came up empty.

K.

Pushkin13
10-21-18, 02:50
Thanks to mark and kink for their responses. Hate to ask but what is SIP? Tried searching the threads but came up empty.

K.Suzhou.

Industrial.

Park.

Enjoy and report.

P13.

Daldm
10-21-18, 09:09
I arrived yesterday in Suzhou, went to a KTV called kai xuan men arc de triomphe). The place was OK, once you select the girl, she will change in a kimono style bathrobe, I was told to come early if I wanted to pick the best quality, in begining I wanted to take my time to pick a girl but when the first line-up came in, I had my eyes fixated on a very petite girl with a face like a doll (the kind of some cosplay girl you see in Japanese manga fairs), she had her hands placed on her back (meaning that she wasn't available to go back with the customers), but I didn't care and wanted to try my luck and persuasion skill. Turned out she was 20 yo from xinjiang and was still studying and only came to the KTV to work when she was short on money in the week-end, it seemed that she was telling the truth, because when they started to do the little naughty games, she had to look to the other girls or ask the mama-san what to do, in the end I convinced her to come back with me for a short-time for 1500 yuan additional tip (usually it's 1000 yuan). In the end she stayed with me in the hotel room for 3 hours and did 3 shots (usually it's 1-1. 5 hour and 1 or 2 shots max) because she didn't dare to say she wanted to go home. In the end I gave her another 500 yuan tip even if she didn't ask for it, before going away she told me that she won't go back to that KTV to work because she is too shy to do the little naughty games there, and gave me the contact of the new KTV she was going to (the kind of KTV where she had just to keep company and drink with the customers and usually the girls won't go back with you), but once I told her that I didn't like to go to those kind of ktvs, she wanted to add my wechat and told me that if she wasn't busy with the university, she could come to my hotel room.

Keric333
10-23-18, 08:32
Discovered a few MP's in suzhou. They seem to only offer BJ services. Menu varies from HJ to CIM. Prices being 198, 398, 498. I was surprised by the selection. The masseuses are young and polite.

I'll suggest a spot located on 580 Suzhan road. Not too far from the train station. The place has a sign that says spa. Place is simple and clean. #88 is petite and cute. They also offer outcall if you aren't too far.

K.

SuzhouGringo
10-23-18, 17:20
I arrived yesterday in Suzhou, went to a KTV called kai xuan men arc de triomphe). The place was OK, once you select the girl, she will change in a kimono style bathrobe, I was told to come early if I wanted to pick the best quality, in begining I wanted to take my time to pick a girl but when the first line-up came in, I had my eyes fixated on a very petite girl with a face like a doll (the kind of some cosplay girl you see in Japanese manga fairs), she had her hands placed on her back (meaning that she wasn't available to go back with the customers), but I didn't care and wanted to try my luck and persuasion skill. Turned out she was 20 yo from xinjiang and was still studying and only came to the KTV to work when she was short on money in the week-end, it seemed that she was telling the truth, because when they started to do the little naughty games, she had to look to the other girls or ask the mama-san what to do, in the end I convinced her to come back with me for a short-time for 1500 yuan additional tip (usually it's 1000 yuan). In the end she stayed with me in the hotel room for 3 hours and did 3 shots (usually it's 1-1. 5 hour and 1 or 2 shots max) because she didn't dare to say she wanted to go home. In the end I gave her another 500 yuan tip even if she didn't ask for it, before going away she told me that she won't go back to that KTV to work because she is too shy to do the little naughty games there, and gave me the contact of the new KTV she was going to (the kind of KTV where she had just to keep company and drink with the customers and usually the girls won't go back with you), but once I told her that I didn't like to go to those kind of ktvs, she wanted to add my wechat and told me that if she wasn't busy with the university, she could come to my hotel room.Can you help me understand the location where this was?

Playboy2000
10-24-18, 05:05
Very nice report. Can you give approx address of KTV? Do you go my yourself? How much were all the charges? Tips for mommy, room charge, etc. Take out price at 1000 seems very reasonable.

I arrived yesterday in Suzhou, went to a KTV called kai xuan men arc de triomphe). The place was OK, once you select the girl, she will change in a kimono style bathrobe, I was told to come early if I wanted to pick the best quality, in begining I wanted to take my time to pick a girl but when the first line-up came in, I had my eyes fixated on a very petite girl with a face like a doll (the kind of some cosplay girl you see in Japanese manga fairs), she had her hands placed on her back (meaning that she wasn't available to go back with the customers), but I didn't care and wanted to try my luck and persuasion skill. Turned out she was 20 yo from xinjiang and was still studying and only came to the KTV to work when she was short on money in the week-end, it seemed that she was telling the truth, because when they started to do the little naughty games, she had to look to the other girls or ask the mama-san what to do, in the end I convinced her to come back with me for a short-time for 1500 yuan additional tip (usually it's 1000 yuan). In the end she stayed with me in the hotel room for 3 hours and did 3 shots (usually it's 1-1. 5 hour and 1 or 2 shots max) because she didn't dare to say she wanted to go home. In the end I gave her another 500 yuan tip even if she didn't ask for it, before going away she told me that she won't go back to that KTV to work because she is too shy to do the little naughty games there, and gave me the contact of the new KTV she was going to (the kind of KTV where she had just to keep company and drink with the customers and usually the girls won't go back with you), but once I told her that I didn't like to go to those kind of ktvs, she wanted to add my wechat and told me that if she wasn't busy with the university, she could come to my hotel room.

Only Visiting
11-05-18, 17:00

K.Despite the ID checks I still managed to enter the Guanqianda dance hall (888 Ganjiang W Rd close to Leqiao subway station exit 6, walk East).

You can avoid the checking at the entrance by using the elevator on the right, go to the hotel on the 4th floor and take the stairs down to the 3rd floor to enter the dance hall.

Then pay the entrance fee to the person checking the entrance tickets.

Toyanono
12-07-18, 17:12
Hi guys!

This is my first time here in Suzhou and I was wondering If you have a trusted call girls service to go to the hotel room.

I've tried to search online but it seems quite confusing for me.

Thanks a lot!

Despite the ID checks I still managed to enter the Guanqianda dance hall (888 Ganjiang W Rd close to Leqiao subway station exit 6, walk East).

You can avoid the checking at the entrance by using the elevator on the right, go to the hotel on the 4th floor and take the stairs down to the 3rd floor to enter the dance hall.

Godin6475
01-04-19, 12:38
In case someone goes to the dance hall mentioned here, there are many drivers who will approach and say to bring you to a better place. Beware as they will bring you to a KTV near Renming road with a lift on the outside of a building. They will add on many exorbitant fees at the end not mentioned at the start when they brief you on the charges and force you to pay.

Despite the ID checks I still managed to enter the Guanqianda dance hall (888 Ganjiang W Rd close to Leqiao subway station exit 6, walk East).

Kinky Ginge
01-17-19, 04:29
My latest update regarding dance halls. From my inside lady, regarding MeiMei info current as of this Monday. Through conversation (via wechat & google translate), I'm told the darkness is back on Saturdays and Sundays, other times is 'half light'.

After being encouraged to visit her before CNY, I asked about foreigner now not being allowed inside and asked her to check with security. Her words she waited until the security boss was around to ask, he had said there s no problem.

She had seen a foreigner in Meimei inside couple of days previous.

I haven't known the girl be dishonest with me previously. As much as do like the Mei Mei experience, its a bit of trip from SIP so haven't got round to testing her word yet.

If time allows I will pay a visit prior to CNY and keep you guys posted.

Only Visiting
02-20-19, 14:24
In case someone goes to the dance hall mentioned here, there are many drivers who will approach and say to bring you to a better place. Beware as they will bring you to a KTV near Renming road with a lift on the outside of a building. They will add on many exorbitant fees at the end not mentioned at the start when they brief you on the charges and force you to pay.I can confirm. I once let a driver take me to a KTV (I paid him a normal fee). The girls were not attractive and expensive so I left. In the dance-hall you can find better girls. And some of them let you touch everything, you can already notice by the way they dress whether they allow much or not. Being able to speak basic Chinese definitely helps. For a fee they will join you when you leave. What they will do for what fee is up to your negotiating skills.

Only Visiting
02-20-19, 14:31
Hi guys!

This is my first time here in Suzhou and I was wondering If you have a trusted call girls service to go to the hotel room.

I've tried to search online but it seems quite confusing for me.

Thanks a lot!You can find many using WeChat. Let them post a recent photo or do a videochat to make sure that WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) and negotiate price (down).

Find their WeChat ID on http://cndesire.com/suzhou/.

William518
02-21-19, 03:41
You can find many using WeChat. Let them post a recent photo or do a videochat to make sure that WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) and negotiate price (down).

Find their WeChat ID on http://cndesire.com/suzhou/.That site seems sketchy. Every girl, regardless of city, has the same WeChat ID. I'm not into clubs and bars. What's the best way to get an outcall service? I'll only be in town for a few days.

Beijing4987
02-21-19, 05:50
That site seems sketchy. Every girl, regardless of city, has the same WeChat ID. I'm not into clubs and bars. What's the best way to get an outcall service? I'll only be in town for a few days.Try the bar street for takeout. I liked the Blue Lady Bar in the past.

Only Visiting
02-24-19, 14:13
That site seems sketchy. Every girl, regardless of city, has the same WeChat ID. I'm not into clubs and bars. What's the best way to get an outcall service? I'll only be in town for a few days.[Deleted by Admin] You can find more using chinese websites like https://go141.com/en/.

Eagle Arrow
02-26-19, 13:52
Hi guys,

I'm in Suzhou for few days. Can someone help me out with some good and reasonable escort chicks / we chat ids who Would visit hotel room for FS or, any nearby massage centers who provide FS?

Thanks In advance.

Beer44
02-27-19, 01:00
Anyone ever use suzhouescort.net ? A bit expensive, but wondering if it's legit / worth it.

Willyjensen
03-03-19, 00:42
Hi there,

I need some advice on the sex scene in Suzhou SIP. Some years ago I went to a place called The Elephant. Can anyone please tell me the location. Are there other places in SIP, that is worth visiting for a he or more.

Regards, Willy.

Mgsimon
03-07-19, 16:07
I have been going to Suzhou a number of years and I am not to familiar with what you are chatting about, Baishen? Or the area around 'The Elephant'? Care to elaborate.

Thanks.Hi,

How can I PM you, I would like to know about the elephant.

Thanks.

Beijing4987
03-15-19, 07:11
So called Elephant because of the laundry with that name next door is on Suhui Road just east of a park and not too far from the new gigantic mall, which has many good restaurants with reasonable prices. Sorry to be vague about cross streets. Find the Element Fresh restaurant across from the Xinghai Square metro stops. With The front door of EF on your left go to the next street, which is Suhui Road. Go left. After crossing the first street after the mall, the El will be shortly on your left. You will see a steep staircase going up. Please post about your experience, especially the current house fee. It may be as much as 400 now. BTW the 178 runs up and down Suhui Road.

BillyHanson
04-08-19, 09:22
Went to the EL last night and it was a pleasant experience. Nothing great but left happy. House fee was 398. I did not ask for change.

Ohwtflol
04-15-19, 15:23
Hey guys,

Staying in garden hotel Suzhou. Any spa or massage place nearby that anyone knows if?

Cheers.

PaulShep
04-21-19, 13:04
Hello,

I am new here and wondered what services the Elephant offers as I am thinking of going there soon.

Are there any other places like the Elephant in Suzhou which are popular?

CoconutWater89
05-03-19, 16:36
Back on the mongering after a breakup a few months back. I think the crackdowns are real and long term this time. The places around Yunhe lu and Yushan lu have fully closed down and become entirely new businesses. No activity there at all and bears no resemblance to the paradise it was back in 2015-2016. Back then on a given weeknight at 830 pm you'd find like 6 very pretty girls with see or the cups and maybe 20 somewhat pretty but not stunning girls. The places near the Tayuan Lu station may have disappeared as well, but they had a habit of being open only at very late hours so its hard to be sure. I'm imagining the places near SuDa Donghuan Lu are also gone, but even if they weren't there's no way I'd pay 300 for such filthy conditions and most of the girls were not so great so I never bothered to check. The place behind Emerald City is still open (after around 5:30 in the evening only), but you can tell they're being very careful and raised prices. They will no longer lead you to a room to select a girl, they'll lead you to a roach infested hotel room and just have you wait while they bring a girl to you. Last time, I got a chubby unattractive inexperienced 19 year old who gave the worst service I've ever experienced. The dance halls are all very bright, but at least we can get in. Still pleasant to hang out in, practice your language skills and see a lot of very beautiful girls but it's a considerably more PG-13 kind of place now. There's a handful of freelancers in there, but probably if they're seen leaving with a non-Asian foreigner their future business is gone so can't expect much from them. Dance halls still definitely worth a visit and a very fun way to learn and practice chinese, even if you're unlikely to get any action.

There was a place near heshan lu that was a very worthy successor to the yunhe lu area with the same 150 rmb prices and a lot of the same ladies who migrated over, but they too ended up closing. I asked some of my contacts, most are from 2015-16 and had retired long ago, but the few that were still in the business all said something to the effect of "it's just too strict now".

I'm a little surprised. Thought it'd be a few months then business as usual, but I think they mean it this time. Maybe it might be back in a few years in different spots, but these spots are very tough to find on your own as a foreigner. May be time to pack up after the long contracts are done, the days of walking into a place with a collection of gorgeous countryside 20 somethings for 150-200 may simply be over.

Anyone got any recommendations for massage places or BBs in hudong (east side of jinji lake)? Near Xingtang Jie, ZhongnanJie, or Nanshi jie stations. Haven't had much time to look or experiment myself just because it's been so god damn cold until recently I haven't wanted to go out and explore the area much.

Keric333
05-05-19, 03:47
All dance halls have been closed since the beginning of May. At least a 3 month shutdown for dance halls. Most of the girls have moved to outer areas or Jiaxing where there are a couple of halls still open.

Suzhou has been on a strict crackdown not only on sex related businesses but on other industries as well. Even food stalls have been raided. There are still a couple of spas available in hotels but very discreet. Mostly available for old customers.

The weather is extremely bad in suzhou since the big man will be making a visit soon.

K.

Beijing4987
05-22-19, 23:53
Anybody been to Blue Lady Bar. Same MaMa as always?

California8
05-27-19, 03:57
Nothing different than what was reported earlier. I RTFF; checked out numerous locations and sad to report that all were closed up. I do not know if this is temporary or long term.

Cal8.

CoconutWater89
05-30-19, 09:49
Nothing different than what was reported earlier. I RTFF; checked out numerous locations and sad to report that all were closed up. I do not know if this is temporary or long term.

Cal8.Yep. I did some reading on Chinese forums and from what I can gather there was some complaints of exploitation. Apparently a group of girls from a school for the deaf / mute were being bused into the tuanjieqiao one and several were [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902), plus there were some accusations of gangster related stuff (girls being forced to work there by pimps and not being able to keep much of their earnings) and you've probably seen all the "black society crackdown" red signs all around the city. I have no idea how much of this is credible; I only went to MeiMeis and the one near leqiao and haven't been since March.

I'd guess permanent. Something similar happened to Hangzhou dance halls.

Kinky Ginge
06-03-19, 06:23
Not good news at all, Bar Street is closed at least for time being. I've heard conflicting reports, bar owner 'should be back to normal end of this month' local connected guy at least 6 months before one is open.

From another source, it seems there's a massive corruption crack down within the boys in blue, for being too close to those they pursue in the black t-shirts. Some 200 in the next couple of months to be let go at all levels, the higher levels already gone. If true, this points no return to normality any time soon.

Even getting a joyful massage is becoming more difficult, WeChat is very quiet. Number of my known contacts now only do door to door, those that still have premises are very cagey. Also heard there's now all kinds of crazy rules for spas that are legitimate those that are otherwise are being very cautious. I've been advised by a local guy that its now risky attending and spa in the evening, only safer time is during the day. Be safe guys.

Lasttime
06-07-19, 11:21
Hello,

I am new here and wondered, can somebody help me with some WeChat or phone numbers of outcall services?

Kinky Ginge
06-18-19, 02:56
Guys, now that Suzhou city areas are pretty much restricted now. Do any of you guys know if the recent enforcements stretch to the outlying areas? Is there any fun to be had had maybe Changshu or Kunshan or any other outer districts?

Ga Marky Mark
06-23-19, 19:23
Spent 3 weeks in SIP and had no issues seeing my usual harem of girls that I have seen the last few years. I don't do the MP and Dance Halls but find good results in bars of 4-5 star hotels or restaurants in the Ex-Pat areas. The girls I have accumulated are not MP / DH type but are rather just friendly girls looking for a little extra to support their day jobs and living in expensive city. In fact I think a lot of them live in the same apartment or hang out together because once I see one the others start messaging me asking if I am in the area.

Beijing4987
06-24-19, 03:09
Spent 3 weeks in SIP and had no issues seeing my usual harem of girls that I have seen the last few years. I don't do the MP and Dance Halls but find good results in bars of 4-5 star hotels or restaurants in the Ex-Pat areas. The girls I have accumulated are not MP / DH type but are rather just friendly girls looking for a little extra to support their day jobs and living in expensive city. In fact I think a lot of them live in the same apartment or hang out together because once I see one the others start messaging me asking if I am in the area.Marky.

Building up a "harem" of regulars is a must when confronted with crackdowns, as you have shown. Meeting these part timers at a restaurant would be problematical for old johns or non smokers at the expat bars.

Bb1357
07-06-19, 11:48
From reading the recent posts, it seems like things are changing in Suzhou and getting harder to find service. I would appreciate any updated info for outcall escorts or massage girls. I have followed the links in the messages below but only came up with one WeChat option (with no response from them on WeChat). Thank you for any info.

Jude Bright
07-06-19, 23:26
Guys, now that Suzhou city areas are pretty much restricted now. Do any of you guys know if the recent enforcements stretch to the outlying areas? Is there any fun to be had had maybe Changshu or Kunshan or any other outer districts?There is a SAUNA in Kunshan which has been operate for a few years. You have to speak chinese in order to get in. PM me if you do.

Jude Bright
07-06-19, 23:35
Guys, now that Suzhou city areas are pretty much restricted now. Do any of you guys know if the recent enforcements stretch to the outlying areas? Is there any fun to be had had maybe Changshu or Kunshan or any other outer districts?There is a SAUNA in Kunshan which has been operate for a few years. You have to speak chinese in order to get in. PM me if you do.

Kinky Ginge
07-09-19, 07:27
Fellow mongers, good news at last. I'm hearing positive things in the last week or so. That things are starting to open up again. Not had chance to verify any locations personally yet. But recently a few long standing wechat contacts that had only being available for in-call in last couple of months are now inviting to attend Spa shops again. Not my thing, but I'm hearing many recently closed KTV's are open again also.
SIP foreigner laden bars are again attracting one or two freelancers in recent couple of weeks.
Anyone, any update on dance halls?

JapanDa2
07-09-19, 15:06
Fellow mongers, good news at last. I'm hearing positive things in the last week or so. That things are starting to open up again. Not had chance to verify any locations personally yet. But recently a few long standing wechat contacts that had only being available for in-call in last couple of months are now inviting to attend Spa shops again. Not my thing, but I'm hearing many recently closed KTV's are open again also.
SIP foreigner laden bars are again attracting one or two freelancers in recent couple of weeks.
Anyone, any update on dance halls?Which are the foreign laden bars? And how do you attract the freelancer there? What are rates?

Kinky Ginge
07-12-19, 02:06
Which are the foreign laden bars? And how do you attract the freelancer there? What are rates?The freelancers will find you if your looking, eye contact is all that's needed.

Blue marlin SIP had a couple in last week, a pair of local girls one looked ok the other older and so so at best. The older one has been around suzhou for years.

There was a black girl in the same place, saw here there a couple nights. She propositioned me directly, it didn't get far enough for price to be discussed.

Haven't used recently myself, but Feeling bar used to get one or two in, generally hanging around the Bar close to the entrance.

I spotted the same pair of local girls plus one other hanging around at the top of the stairs to the Camel entrance.

Happy hunting.

CoconutWater89
07-12-19, 06:57
The freelancers will find you if your looking, eye contact is all that's needed.

Blue marlin SIP had a couple in last week, a pair of local girls one looked ok the other older and so so at best. The older one has been around suzhou for years.

There was a black girl in the same place, saw here there a couple nights. She propositioned me directly, it didn't get far enough for price to be discussed.

Haven't used recently myself, but Feeling bar used to get one or two in, generally hanging around the Bar close to the entrance.

I spotted the same pair of local girls plus one other hanging around at the top of the stairs to the Camel entrance.

Happy hunting.Had a friend visiting who used to live here and we had drinks+dinner at luchadore / camel about 3 weeks ago. Approached by 42-46 year old woman freelancer. We were a bit shocked. I feel like that would absolutely never ever happen pre-crackdown. Asked her a bit about crackdown and even 3 weeks ago "it's certainly almost finished".

Kinky Ginge
07-19-19, 02:09
Had a friend visiting who used to live here and we had drinks+dinner at luchadore / camel about 3 weeks ago. Approached by 42-46 year old woman freelancer. We were a bit shocked. I feel like that would absolutely never ever happen pre-crackdown. Asked her a bit about crackdown and even 3 weeks ago "it's certainly almost finished".That would be the same 'girl' I ve seen around SIP BM & Camel, she's an old hand (so to speak) been around for years. Often has a considerably younger friend in tow.

Bring back the good old days of the scooter girls.).

For those not around in scooter girl days. Way back when (stopped sometime after 2012), when BM was the main (mostly the only) Laowai bar in SIP.

Every night as soon as dusk fell there would be a line of scooters by girls (ebikes) line up curbside outside BM, generally 10 to 15.

The scooters girls would badger you with offers to pillion you away to your home for an evening of fun.

There were two types of SG, mamasan who would call ahead and a girl would meet you at your residence, and the freelancers who would wisk you home then come inside themselves.

Super cheap back in the day, prices starting around 200 rmb.

Ah, the good old days.

Any update on dance halls these days?

CoconutWater89
07-19-19, 07:05
That would be the same 'girl' I ve seen around SIP BM & Camel, she's an old hand (so to speak) been around for years. Often has a considerably younger friend in tow.

Bring back the good old days of the scooter girls.).

For those not around in scooter girl days. Way back when (stopped sometime after 2012), when BM was the main (mostly the only) Laowai bar in SIP.

Every night as soon as dusk fell there would be a line of scooters by girls (ebikes) line up curbside outside BM, generally 10 to 15.

The scooters girls would badger you with offers to pillion you away to your home for an evening of fun.

There were two types of SG, mamasan who would call ahead and a girl would meet you at your residence, and the freelancers who would wisk you home then come inside themselves.Re: dance halls.

I've been checking the Chinese suzhou dance hall forum every few days. Consensus seems to be that they will not open back up. Xi'An's dance halls have been closed for 7 or 8 months now. Wuxi and Changzhou still have dance halls and about half the posts are about dance halls in those two places now. I guess there's one that just opened up "in suzhou" but 40 km south of SIP.

You can find that forum easily, just baidu search "suzhou wuting ba" in hanzi and it'll show up.

Makes me want to just move to Chengdu / Chongqing, the big boys seem to care less about what's going on out west.

CoconutWater89
07-19-19, 16:42
Shiquan Jie girlbars are back in business and are among the only bars exempt from 2 am rule, weirdly. I don't see the appeal in 800 RMB+ a hotel room fee for a mid 30's sorta pretty lady who speaks very good English, has been at the job 5+ years, and is so accustomed to foreigners she's basically sick of them.

IME, things are more fun with the BBS girls. The types that are young, maybe 19-25, just arrived in Suzhou from her backwater town 2 months ago, and has never interacted face to face with a foreigner in her life.

Always been more of an afternoon action guy, myself. All of my daytime bbs contacts say their places are closed and don't know when they'll be back, if ever. Shiquan Jie is night time only from what I know, only visited once.

But it's an option if you've got money to burn and that's your cup of tea. BBS scene may simply never return to Suzhou, in which case I hope some MPs start expanding their menu options.

JapanDa2
07-20-19, 17:06
Shiquan Jie girlbars are back in business and are among the only bars exempt from 2 am rule, weirdly. I don't see the appeal in 800 RMB+ a hotel room fee for a mid 30's sorta pretty lady who speaks very good English, has been at the job 5+ years, and is so accustomed to foreigners she's basically sick of them.

IME, things are more fun with the BBS girls. The types that are young, maybe 19-25, just arrived in Suzhou from her backwater town 2 months ago, and has never interacted face to face with a foreigner in her life.

Always been more of an afternoon action guy, myself. All of my daytime bbs contacts say their places are closed and don't know when they'll be back, if ever. Shiquan Jie is night time only from what I know, only visited once.

But it's an option if you've got money to burn and that's your cup of tea. BBS scene may simply never return to Suzhou, in which case I hope some MPs start expanding their menu options.Can you just walk in and take the girls out? Or do you have to spend money on drinks? Also is the hotel / room in the bar?

CoconutWater89
07-22-19, 06:31
Can you just walk in and take the girls out? Or do you have to spend money on drinks? Also is the hotel / room in the bar?Haven't visited a shiquan jie girlbar since 2016, so my info may be incorrect / out of date:

The girls want to get down to business ASAP and get to the next customer. You won't need to spend money on drinks. They may ask you to do some silly dice game or connect 4 or some dumb Thailand style shit, but no ladydrinks or whatever. If there are no unoccupied girls, mamasan can call one over from another bar. She'll want to show off her English a bit, and all of them do have surprisingly good English which makes me wonder why on earth they choose to work there, but I digress.

There's several little hotels, some are hourly. I don't know the prices, but I'm sure a little crappy place wouldn't be more than 150-200/ night or 88-100 for an hour.

There are rooms in the upstairs of the bars, but I imagine given recent events they might not have this option. I recall it was 100 RMB.

Prices were 300/500/800 for HJ / CBJ / FS respectively. I imagine they've gone up since the last time I was there and with recent happenings.

The girls, despite being older on average, do at least dress and do their cosmetics really well. Rare to see a nice thong on a massage girl / bbs / dance hall girl, but these ones put more effort into presentation. You won't run into granny panties and weird alien eyebrow makeup with these ones.

Report back and let us know how it is in 2019!

Jay Bird
07-24-19, 09:44

But it's an option if you've got money to burn and that's your cup of tea. BBS scene may simply never return to Suzhou, in which case I hope some MPs start expanding their menu options.CW89.

I totally agree with you, I also like the BBS scene. Normally I don't want to hang around with the girls for too long, so just pop in, pay 200 kuai and walk away works perfect for me. As you say the scene has contracted quite much and for the last few years most of the BBS I have been to has been having ladies in their 30 ies.

Let's not cry over spilled milk; Where can we find BBS today? At Pan Li Lu there were a few window girls pre- crack down. At Yang Zhi Tang Lu there was also one on the northern side of the road, just where the elevated road descend. I haven't been to any of those recently though so I don't know current status. If anyone has pointers to other BBS that might be open in Suzhou or the greater Suzhou area it will be appreciated!

Surely in a city with several million inhabitants there will always be a demand for pussy. So somewhere around there will be a supply.

ExpatLover
07-25-19, 19:28
CW89.

I totally agree with you, I also like the BBS scene. Normally I don't want to hang around with the girls for too long, so just pop in, pay 200 kuai and walk away works perfect for me. As you say the scene has contracted quite much and for the last few years most of the BBS I have been to has been having ladies in their 30 ies.

Let's not cry over spilled milk; Where can we find BBS today? At Pan Li Lu there were a few window girls pre- crack down. At Yang Zhi Tang Lu there was also one on the northern side of the road, just where the elevated road descend. I haven't been to any of those recently though so I don't know current status. If anyone has pointers to other BBS that might be open in Suzhou or the greater Suzhou area it will be appreciated!

Surely in a city with several million inhabitants there will always be a demand for pussy. So somewhere around there will be a supply.This is exactly what is at high risk, if you have picture together visiting some places from different dates it is more easy to convince the police about the reality of the relation if any, as foreigner you can t ignore the law, prostitution is forbidden in China, keep safe and never forget that some girls are also obliged to work for. Personally I completely stopped any action, I am saving cash, live a far more quiet life and I am happy that the things are like this, it is the same in France P6 is strictly controlled.

Kinky Ginge
08-05-19, 07:41
Can you just walk in and take the girls out? Or do you have to spend money on drinks? Also is the hotel / room in the bar?Yes you can all but take a girl straight from a bar, although I'd say its a bit rude. Drinks prices are generally cheaper than SIP, I'd recommend pay as you go avoid running a tab and the possibility of a tab error.

It used to be a 100 rmb bar fine to take a girl out, it could be higher now??

The upstairs rooms in the bar street bars are rented for 'karaoke' they used to start a 100 and go up to 500, the bigger rooms are quite swish. What goes on in the room is between you and the girl as is any negotiation.

My prices are out of date.

My only recent visit this year prior to clamp down was with 2 local colleagues, who were both mad for a party on the night. They had a huge room and blew in the region of 13 k, but that was all 6 girls all night, many bottles of spirits an cases of beer. It was a mad party, I bailed around 2 am they carried on until 7 am. They though it was good value for the partying that went on.

CoconutWater89
08-06-19, 07:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Only Visiting
08-14-19, 12:22
Most dance halls in Suzhou and Wuxi are open again. But they are very crowded, even having guys coming from Shanghai. Fortunately there are not many, or even any, non-Asian men so probably you can have a dance with most of them. It does help a lot if you speak some basic Chinese.

Fondling is accepted by most. The ones who let you do almost anything, mainly 30+ ladies, will also be willing to visit you. FS will be around 1000 RMB, a bit less if they like you and you are a good negotiator.

Two dancehall are close to Line4 station, Tuanjieqiao exit 4. One is opposite the exit, you must enter an open building and take the escalator to the 2nd floor, (follow all the other men or ask "Wuting zai nali" The other smaller and older one (Nanyuan Wuting) is just North of exit 4 across the bridge.

Kinky Ginge
08-16-19, 02:33
Most dance halls in Suzhou and Wuxi are open again. But they are very crowded, even having guys coming from Shanghai. Fortunately there are not many, or even any, non-Asian men so probably you can have a dance with most of them. It does help a lot if you speak some basic Chinese.

Fondling is accepted by most. The ones who let you do almost anything, mainly 30+ ladies, will also be willing to visit you. FS will be around 1000 RMB, a bit less if they like you and you are a good negotiator.

Two dancehall are close to Line4 station, Tuanjieqiao exit 4. One is opposite the exit, you must enter an open building and take the escalator to the 2nd floor, (follow all the other men or ask "Wuting zai nali" The other smaller and older one (Nanyuan Wuting) is just North of exit 4 across the bridge.Hey Hey, at last some good dance hall news. I'm assuming if openings are back on the foreigner exclusion is lifted. Can anyone confirm?

Not everyone's' cuppa, but my favourite has always been MaiMai, I've had no MaiMai news for a long time. The last I had heard, prior to closure, that the black light was no longer black therefore any of the shenanigans that went no longer did.

Anyone any update on Mai Mai?

Only Visiting
08-19-19, 16:02
Hey Hey, at last some good dance hall news. I'm assuming if openings are back on the foreigner exclusion is lifted. Can anyone confirm?

Not everyone's' cuppa, but my favourite has always been MaiMai, I've had no MaiMai news for a long time. The last I had heard, prior to closure, that the black light was no longer black therefore any of the shenanigans that went no longer did.

Anyone any update on Mai Mai?I am sorry to report that after a brief spell all Suzhou dance halls closed again. Rumor has it until October.

In some cities some dancehalls are still open, nearest is Shanghai, Qingpu Zhuoye Wuting it's opposite Golden Sun Hotel at Qinghewan Road. A bit further away dancehall are in Zhejiang, Shengze, Zhenjiang or Nanjing.

P.S. Mai Mai is Mei Mei. In that same building is a better one Jinsha. Even when reopended the dark lights were gone. But many people stood near the side of the walls groping.

Kinky Ginge
08-20-19, 07:28
I am sorry to report that after a brief spell all Suzhou dance halls closed again. Rumor has it until October.

In some cities some dancehalls are still open, nearest is Shanghai, Qingpu Zhuoye Wuting it's opposite Golden Sun Hotel at Qinghewan Road. A bit further away dancehall are in Zhejiang, Shengze, Zhenjiang or Nanjing.

P.S. Mai Mai is Mei Mei. In that same building is a better one Jinsha. Even when reopended the dark lights were gone. But many people stood near the side of the walls groping.Sad news indeed. Lets hope other recently restored facilities and services don't get re-suspended in the run up to October.

Yes I meant MeiMei. Petty the loss of the darkness. There was a lot more than groping went on on the murk, I can testify to getting up to all kinds naughtiness, on occasion with more then one player, shielded from public view only by lack of light.

Those were the days, suppose I am fortunate to have been there and played the game prior to clampdowns and closures.

Jay Bird
08-21-19, 02:48
Sad news indeed. Lets hope other recently restored facilities and services don't get re-suspended in the run up to October.

Yes I meant MeiMei. Petty the loss of the darkness. There was a lot more than groping went on on the murk, I can testify to getting up to all kinds naughtiness, on occasion with more then one player, shielded from public view only by lack of light.

Those were the days, suppose I am fortunate to have been there and played the game prior to clampdowns and closures.KG,

Could you be so kind and share with us "other recently restored facilities and services"?

I have been about and find it difficult to locate any services these days. The good old elephant on Suxiu Lu are open, but it's really not favoured by me, the attention from the ladies there is really low, they only want to rub you off and cash in. I have noticed that on Pan Li Lu there are a few BBS open, usually with only one auntie in each room so not too much to chose from. You need to know what to look for because they sit behind semi-closed curtains and without light on, obviously trying to maintain lowest possible profile. Other than these two I'm basically out of option. Have heard though that there are some action at Xiang Gang Jie / Hua Yuan Lu but it's not confirmed.

Like you, I also favour the dance halls so I'm crossing my fingers for the come back in October and hoping things ill normalise at some point in not too distant future.

Kinky Ginge
08-22-19, 08:41
KG,

Could you be so kind and share with us "other recently restored facilities and services"?

I have been about and find it difficult to locate any services these days. The good old elephant on Suxiu Lu are open, but it's really not favoured by me, the attention from the ladies there is really low, they only want to rub you off and cash in. I have noticed that on Pan Li Lu there are a few BBS open, usually with only one auntie in each room so not too much to chose from. You need to know what to look for because they sit behind semi-closed curtains and without light on, obviously trying to maintain lowest possible profile. Other than these two I'm basically out of option. Have heard though that there are some action at Xiang Gang Jie / Hua Yuan Lu but it's not confirmed.

Like you, I also favour the dance halls so I'm crossing my fingers for the come back in October and hoping things ill normalise at some point in not too distant future.The Elephant was never a favourite, visited twice a couple of years ago very poor service. It almost put me off Spas altogether.

The number a Spas in SIP (west jinji lake) has decreased dramatically in the last 12 months with the demolition of the 2/3 storey local plazzas.

Most of the 'adult' themed Spar have now gone, although what's left is more discrete. And often full service won't be offered on a first visit.

Which in part suits me, if the regular massage portion is good I wouldn't go back anyway.

But I digress, bar street is up and running again since about 4 weeks ago. Haven't been myself yet but I'm told all good and back the way it was.

Although they never really want away, they just got a bit more cloak and dagger, the discreet spa and private apartments have opened up again. I can be Pm'the for one or two contacts.

Playing 'Who's nearby' in wechat is back to being a useful generator of contacts, a lot less than it used to be, but its still out there if one has a little patience. For SIP west of lake, play in the evening areas not far from the camel are well populated.

Playing Tantan has also generated a few very interesting encounters and revealed service providers.

CoconutWater89
08-23-19, 10:32
Any specific directions on the Pan Li Lu locations? A few years back I was stumbling around that area looking for it after one of my girls changed locations to there, sent me a map, and then my phone broke and I couldn't figure out where the action was.

KG,

Like you, I also favour the dance halls so I'm crossing my fingers for the come back in October and hoping things ill normalise at some point in not too distant future.

Jay Bird
08-26-19, 02:25
Any specific directions on the Pan Li Lu locations? A few years back I was stumbling around that area looking for it after one of my girls changed locations to there, sent me a map, and then my phone broke and I couldn't figure out where the action was.You need to be prepared to do some footwork as you'll find the girls in the small shops on the stretch between South Ring Elevated Road and all the way down to Bao Dai West Road. Walk south from the elevated road, cross the bridge with the creek underneath and you'll see the shops on both sides of the road.

Before the crack down you could see the girls sitting on sofa's inside the glass doors, today there are semi-drawn curtains on the store fronts and you'll need to try to get some attention from the girls as you walk past. Some of them even have metal shutters to make the place look closed, but once you approach they will open. Again, it used to be 4-5 girls inside each shop before, today it's more likely to be 1-2 aunties.

Only Visiting
09-04-19, 08:24
You need to be prepared to do some footwork as you'll find the girls in the small shops on the stretch between South Ring Elevated Road and all the way down to Bao Dai West Road. Walk south from the elevated road, cross the bridge with the creek underneath and you'll see the shops on both sides of the road..Which "all the way down" road is this, down Changwu Rd or Panli Rd or?

I tend to contact my WeChat contacts but finding new contacts is not easy.

Beijing4987
09-26-19, 12:40
What is the cost for takeout from the bar street venues in Suzhou? 10 years ago at Blue Lady Bar the house fee was 100, and takeout was about 350.

Jay Bird
09-30-19, 07:15
Which "all the way down" road is this, down Changwu Rd or Panli Rd or?

I tend to contact my WeChat contacts but finding new contacts is not easy.Down Panli Rd.

Agreed, finding new WeChat contacts is hard, haven't had much luck lately.

CoconutWater89
10-01-19, 06:48
Which "all the way down" road is this, down Changwu Rd or Panli Rd or?

I tend to contact my WeChat contacts but finding new contacts is not easy.Prepare for some disappointment. One of these places puts a very attractive thin late 20's / early 30's girl at the desk, but then this lady brings you to a collection of mostly old fatties. I found one decent chunky lady who was still pretty and at least under 40 and actually gave the best or second best service I've ever had (probably because she knew deep down she should be paying me and not the other way around) so I can't say its totally terrible. The rooms were also very nice with great beds, good AC, comfortable, private etc. There is legit massage service attached to these places (done by the hot girl) in some cases. If / when crackdown ends and the good looking ones become more bold, it'll be a go-to.

I went during the holiday last month and couldn't find a single decent bird, but if I had to guess I'd say the okay looking ones were less desperate and more likely to take time off.

If it's still hard to find, just walk around each exit. There's 3 places with footbath / massage signs right next to one of the exits maybe 5-8 minutes of walking away from the exit, then a whole bunch more down the road.

Keric333
12-02-19, 15:04
Dance halls are up and running again. For how long, I don't know. No one really knows the situation. Most dance halls are now priced at 20 or 25 for entrance. 20 per dance except for LanBao which is 30. Things have changed a bit from the old days as lights are not as dim as they use to be. I also believe that cameras are installed all around the dance areas. So free roaming isn't as open as it once was. Many of the girls have been out of work for months so a few are willing to do take outs. As for how much, it's as much as you are willing to pay. You will have to haggle considering there is no set price and every girl works for themselves.

K.

CoconutWater89
12-04-19, 11:00
Dance halls are up and running again. For how long, I don't know. No one really knows the situation. Most dance halls are now priced at 20 or 25 for entrance. 20 per dance except for LanBao which is 30. Things have changed a bit from the old days as lights are not as dim as they use to be. I also believe that cameras are installed all around the dance areas. So free roaming isn't as open as it once was. Many of the girls have been out of work for months so a few are willing to do take outs. As for how much, it's as much as you are willing to pay. You will have to haggle considering there is no set price and every girl works for themselves.

K.Yep. I went to MeiMei a few days back and had a good experience. The place was much more packed than usual; middle aged / elderly chinese men have been yearning for their fix and girls have been out of work. The male: female ratio was considerably less favorable than in the past, which I think is probably because a lot of the dance hall girls already moved and found new work elsewhere. I remember about summer 2018 it was like 3 girls:1 guy in the afternoon at meimei. Now it was maybe 1.2 or 1. 5:1.

I'm personally very okay with this more PG-13 arrangement as it was very likely to best and most fun Chinese learning tool I'd ever had access to. Met a handful of girls who became just normal platonic friends with in there as well. I think the more "professional" freelancers like the freakishly big boobed mid 30's northern woman with the deep voice at LanBao or the other tall northern girl with the bolt-ONS in meimei know how to be discrete. It was mostly the aging peasant women who probably drew the ire of the police and government by doing stuff that was just too brazen.

Let's hope that they don't punish the whole industry for a few bad apples if the old ladies start getting aggressive again. Dance Halls forever!

Kinky Ginge
12-12-19, 05:18
What is the cost for takeout from the bar street venues in Suzhou? 10 years ago at Blue Lady Bar the house fee was 100, and takeout was about 350.Prices may vary from place to place and from the time of the evening. But in the last 12 m bar fine was still 100 rmb, but the salaried portion can be from under one K to 2 k depending on the girls self-assessment and market condition.

Kinky Ginge
12-12-19, 05:22
Yep. I went to MeiMei a few days back and had a good experience. The place was much more packed than usual; middle aged / elderly chinese men have been yearning for their fix and girls have been out of work. The male: female ratio was considerably less favorable than in the past, which I think is probably because a lot of the dance hall girls already moved and found new work elsewhere. I remember about summer 2018 it was like 3 girls:1 guy in the afternoon at meimei. Now it was maybe 1.2 or 1. 5:1.

I'm personally very okay with this more PG-13 arrangement as it was very likely to best and most fun Chinese learning tool I'd ever had access to. Met a handful of girls who became just normal platonic friends with in there as well. I think the more "professional" freelancers like the freakishly big boobed mid 30's northern woman with the deep voice at LanBao or the other tall northern girl with the bolt-ONS in meimei know how to be discrete. It was mostly the aging peasant women who probably drew the ire of the police and government by doing stuff that was just too brazen.

Let's hope that they don't punish the whole industry for a few bad apples if the old ladies start getting aggressive again. Dance Halls forever!Good to hear dancehalls are open again. But, it was the free roaming and the free roaming +++ on and off the dance floor that kept me interested. I'm just glad I was there to experience the free roaming when the lights were at their darkest.

Kinky Ginge
12-12-19, 05:26
Still Suzhou but at the edge of the metropolitan area, has anyone any info's on any pleasant activities or bar's etc. In Zhangjiagang I've found myself out here for the next few months.

Eliok
01-14-20, 12:07
Do you know if these hotels offer massage with HJ or BJ? Thanks in advance.

As there is so little about Changsu (not Changzhou), which is named as Changsu, Suzhou but is actually 60 km away from Suzhou and almost as big as the latter. Most long noses will stay in the Holiday Inn or Crowne Plaza, which is a bit isolated, so grab a cap if you can find it and venture out. In case you try to use google or Apple maps to locate the hotel, forget it. It is in the northeast of the city besides the huge sport complex. No idea why the search function of both map apps is not able to locate this. Anyway now you know.

First do not try to find Dongmen Lu, it does not exist. Qhinhu Lu does, however action is limited to two open MPs and two or three shady KTV, one kicked me out, the other the owner claimed only sing and drink and offered to accompany me, which I friendly declined. I am pretty sure both are naughty KTV, but maybe not for foreigner and being alone I did not want to go are the risk..

Jay Bird
01-15-20, 01:52
Hi,

I have been to the dance hall next to Tuanqiejiao metro station several times the past month. It's open, though they close a few hours every day in the late afternoon. Lights are on but roaming seems to be more and more accepted and openly enjoyed. Ladies are for the most towards the older side.

PanLiLu still have BBS sex available, though the ladies there are generally 40+ and nothing to look to. A place for the desperate.

Does anyone know if Suzhou have similar websites as Shanghai (see below)? I'm sure there must be a similar scene here as well. When I go to Shanghai I use these sites both for sauna visits and to visit QQ girls. All in all most of the experiences are recommendable. Would appreciate if someone could share a Suzhou based website. By using Google Translate or similar tools it's not a problem to navigate these websites.

Second questions: Except for the Tuanqiejiao dance hall, could you guys share which dance halls you've been to lately? To save everyone from wasting time searching around for accessible dance halls it would be great of we could help each other out.

http://www.aishx.biz/

https://www.shlf.pe/

Smapti
01-15-20, 17:21
Hi,

Second questions: Except for the Tuanqiejiao dance hall, could you guys share which dance halls you've been to lately? To save everyone from wasting time searching around for accessible dance halls it would be great of we could help each other out.

https://www.shlf.pe/http://www.mhshequ123.com/

Requires a VIP login, but has good info from time to time.

http://sexinsex.net/bbs/index.php

Scroll down to the bottom where it says "Adult information". Then click the Central China link. As you said, Chrome translate is your friend. Also Perpera Chinese Dictionary plug-in. You do have to pay for a login to check the info, but I believe I paid for a VIP once several years ago, and never had to pay again. I can still access the adult info. Unfortunately, I'll give you a head's up and say that there's not a lot of new stuff on Suzhou. But you can search through the older posts and see if you can find anything. A lot of the BBS stuff is probably wiped out by now, but many of the spa places are still open (the ones that look real fancy on the outside).

I'll go ahead and tell you what I've found to work for me so far:

Tang Yue.

Jiangnan.

Jiangnan appears to be just a BBBJ place with clothes on. But Tang Yue is topless with a boob massage / hand job / some touching, and sometimes some other extra treats, depending on the girl. Nice place, really. If you don't like the girl, just keep requesting another one. They're used to it. Looks totally like a family place on the outside.

Can you suggest any other places?

CoconutWater89
01-16-20, 14:50
http://www.mhshequ123.com/

Scroll down to the bottom where it says "Adult information". Then click the Central China link. As you said, Chrome translate is your friend. Also Perpera Chinese Dictionary plug-in. You do have to pay for a login to check the info, but I believe I paid for a VIP once several years ago, and never had to pay again. I can still access the adult info. Unfortunately, I'll give you a head's up and say that there's not a lot of new stuff on Suzhou. But you can search through the older posts and see if you can find anything. A lot of the BBS stuff is probably wiped out by now, but many of the spa places are still open (the ones that look real fancy on the outside).

Tang Yue.

Jiangnan.

Jiangnan appears to be just a BBBJ place with clothes on. But Tang Yue is topless with a boob massage / hand job / some touching, and sometimes some other extra treats, depending on the girl. Nice place, really. If you don't like the girl, just keep requesting another one. They're used to it. Looks totally like a family place on the outside.

Can you suggest any other places?Whoa this is a very good find. It looks like sexinsex needs vpn connection to access and new accounts take a few days to activate. In the meantime, any advice on finding Jiangnan and Tang Yue? Can you post the pinyin with numbers / tone markers? Just searching for these in English turns up nothing on baidu maps.

Beijing4987
01-17-20, 01:01
Can someone send the street numbers and directions to these pleasure palaces?

Kinky Ginge
01-17-20, 06:57
Please give us the address for Tang Yue, sounds just my kind a place. I will have time alone in CNY and need distractions.

Tang Yue.

Jiangnan.

Can you suggest any other places?

Only Visiting
02-04-20, 08:47
Hi,

I have been to the dance hall next to Tuanqiejiao metro station several times the past month. It's open, though they close a few hours every day in the late afternoon. Lights are on but roaming seems to be more and more accepted and openly enjoyed. Ladies are for the most towards the older side.

https://www.shlf.pe/I have been refused entry to all Suzhou dance halls recently. Lanbao and Jinza already refused me early January but later also Tuanqiejiao wouldn't let me enter. I am not Asian looking although speak reasonable well Chinese.

I tried my luck in Wuxi, just 10 minutes away but high speed train. The Lianrong dance hall in Jiefang Xi Lu 12 is not so big but there are some nice women who will also join you to nearby hotels.

Beijing4987
02-04-20, 20:45
Are the hotels in Kunshan checking guests ID like the current trend in Shanghai? One in Shanghai asks for name, age, sex,"relationship" on the check in form and warns of "severe penalty for not registering".

Also claims that police checks the location a few times a week.

Red Rider
02-05-20, 14:15
I was in Kunshan in October and stayed at the Crowne Plaza. At that time they were not photographing those who checked in. I did not see any of the procedures in place that you encounter in Shanghai.

Red Rider.

CoconutWater89
03-16-20, 03:31
I was looking through some old folders on my hard drive and found a picture from the glory days of 150 RMB Yunhe Lu BBS with probably 30+ girls aged 19-34 who were mostly really hot available out in the open even on a Sunday afternoon. The very end of 2015 maybe. HJ Massage places were super common in SND / Wuzhong / xiangcheng and plenty of hot 8/10 girls in their 20's, not a bunch of old Ayis like at the elephant today. 258 for great massage and HJ, 300 could get you a BJ or a HJ depending on the girl, and a handful would offer FS off menu. It was great times. Even the middle of SIP Huxi had a sizable complex of about 3-4 BJ / HJ / FS massage places right next to central park with inflated prices that represented nicer buildings / rooms but girls weren't any better than cheaper SND places. And of course the legendary Japan street freelancers / massage places were great too.

It didn't really start going downhill until early 2018. There were little pesky 10 day laying low periods for BBS, but never for massage places. But then that big crackdown in early 2018 that we thought would end never really did.

After coronavirus has finally blown over, which might not be until the summer or fall, do you think they'll ease up on the mongering market again? I have a feeling not, but still part of me hopes that police are just too busy with other things like maybe enforcing health codes and sanitation at markets / food service places. They might be focused on actually protecting us from disease and poor hygiene rather than from victimless activities between two or more consenting adults. More likely they'll just continue cracking down on both and it won't let up, but a man can dream.

I made friends with one of the bosses at the panli lu BBS area. They have decent veggie massage there for 100 rmb I stop in for once in a while because the girls available for other services are just too fat, old, and ugly. The boss lady says she knows it's a problem and has been actively recruiting fitter girls from the more rural cities in her northern home province and has a batch coming. 300 is a bit steep, but if they can get the quality up to 2015 Yunhe Lu levels I'll still pay it.

I also heard good things about Shiquan Jie as recently as January. A friend reported talking a very attractive girl down to 600 + cab fair for a sleepover at his place, which IMO is a smoking deal. I've literally only been there once and was quoted 800 for one FS, 500 for CBJ, but I was a FOB at that point. Maybe now 400-600 FS with multiple pops is possible. I reckon the ladies are hurting for money much more than we are hurting for BJs on Shiquan Jie so I'm definitely going to pay it a long overdue second visit after about 4 years of absence. But alas. Those girls are all veterans who are accustomed to interacting with westerners, which takes some of the magic out of the experience. I never expected it to get this restricted though, so now I barely care.

Here's to hoping that after coronavirus has resolved, the great torrential years long rainstorm of poor Suzhou / Shanghai weather will also have passed and we'll be back to the nice clear skies of the 2014-17 era.

CoconutWater89
04-09-20, 14:38
Got into an "invite only" bbs place. It was from a previous contact who likes me a lot that I play wangzherongyao with occasionally. She rejoined the industry after a recent divorce and didn't tell me she was back in until recently. She was out of town visiting a girlfriend the last 2 weeks, but vouched for me and gave the boss man my wechat. She's about 4'10 and 42 kg and 30 years old. She really liked foreigners and had no discomfort with the larger units when I was her regular about 3.5 years back.

I dropped by last Saturday, about 30 minutes didi from my home in hudong. The location is ultra hidden and it was a bit tough to follow directions spoken on the phone, but the dude's mandarin was fairly clear and I found the place. 5 girls inside. 3 very pretty, 1 okay, one kinda fat but still not horrible or anything. First one I chose just gave me a dirty look, I chose another one. 20 years old, shaved Bush (and small sees big BS, thin, pretty, maybe 165 cm tall. BBBJ "good" technique but not elite. Once we got to the main course, she basically forbid me from putting in more than half. I measure just over 18 cm which is not freakishly long, but much thicker than usual. She was perhaps a bit rushing, but I've had worse. There were no other customers at the time.

As I was leaving I said I'd be walking around for 30 minutes and come back to select a new one, a large boobed taller specimen with glasses and a sexy blue dress with cleavage pushed up and out. I come back and she says no, "my health will be poor tomorrow". I pick the same one I picked first on first visit, she also says no again. Then finally I ask the one who agreed first if she's okay with round two, and she too declines. The boss man, very surprisingly, pleads with all of them and says "WHAT? He speaks Chinese better than any foreigner, he's good, why not? It's awkward as fuck and the place is swarming with Chinese dudes so I apologize and excuse myself.

I text him later "this is pretty far from my house. Next time before I come, I want you to ask if any girls can accept a foreigner. You can show them all of my pictures on wechat. If they say no, that's okay, just don't want to waste time and didi fee coming". He agrees.

There were TONS of customers on that night when I showed up the second time, which I suspect is why I was soundly rebuffed. Literally 10 guys leaving as I was coming in, then another 6 in the building when I entered. When money isn't flowing in so much that night, they might be more eager. But the one in the blue dress seemed to very legitimately believe the recent propaganda that only foreigners are bringing in the coronavirus now and need to be avoided. It might be a rough few months. Still bruises my ego to be rebuffed in favor of ugly fat middle aged Chinese guys, but just got to remind myself that it's mostly an anatomical issue and don't take it personally.

We've still got the panli lu shops. Their bait-and-switch with the hot regular masseuses and mostly disgusting FS women is kind of annoying, but I've thusfar encountered 2 girls there I'd say were "bangable", with one being a great performer on top of that. She just needs to drop like 5-10 kg and even despite being in her 40's I'd be visiting twice weekly. The boss lady who was talking about getting some new younger / thinner ladies from the countryside said she was unsuccessful due to the virus situation, which is unfortunate. Old ladies are fine, especially in Asia. Plenty of great looking women in their 40's and 50's. But FAT is never acceptable, imo.

Did anyone look into those two massage shops that offer FS / BJ the guy posted about in January? Still can't figure out which ones he was even referring too, although there's one in the times square area that *might* be it, I'll go check this weekend at some point.

If dancehalls reopen and are really hygienic and accept foreigners. Oh man that'd be just fantastic. That was the main reason I never wanted to go there. Just disgusting and no soap in the bathrooms.

Only Visiting
04-24-20, 05:02
If dancehalls reopen and are really hygienic and accept foreigners. Oh man that'd be just fantastic. That was the main reason I never wanted to go there. Just disgusting and no soap in the bathrooms.Dancehalls are a good place to meet women and do a pre-selection. If you want to do more you can invite them, some can receive visitors at their home. Many hotels offer short stay for 100 RMB or less.

But as far as I know dancehalls refuse foreigners since "they are to blame for Corona".

Dave1990
05-17-20, 20:32
With things being so restrictive in Suzhou (and indeed China) lately it is good to remember that this place is still open and accepting foreigners. They do not offer FS or BBJ, though I can say from personal experience that most of the gals working there are looking for some extra income and are very open to going to a hotel once you see them a couple of times and talk to them on WeChat. I know tips go a long way and many have reported being able to DATY or at least lots of roaming given the right incentive for these ladies. Obviously the more Mandarin you know and the more long-term effort you are willing to put in, the further you can get. I believe a red envelope of about 800 RMB will get you a GFE experience with most of these ladies if you put in the time. In a lot of ways that makes the feeling of achieving FS from the Elephant all the more fun, as it is 100% not on the menu. Be respectful and don't be afraid to ask what is ok and what isn't ok for your first visit, translate via WeChat or other App if you need.

1) Location & History: "The Elephant" was originally given it's name due to it being right next door to a dry cleaning place with an Elephant for it's logo. It is located at 130 SuXiu Road (google pin at https://goo.gl/maps/MFd66KaSU4mMcCxR9) and the easiest way to find it is simply to add their WeChat of yxl273747 and ask them to share the pin / location with you in WeChat. The boss who runs the place has recently learned some English too and it's not bad, though none of the others there speak English. The boss is cute enough but doesn't always give massages unless the other gals are busy or you request her specifically. The dry cleaner shut down a couple of years ago and is something else now, so there is no "Elephant" there. They call it "Buttently Massage" on their business cards and their phone number..

2) Menu / Service: They have a menu posted on the door and upstairs, but here is a brief rundown. For 58 RMB you get 20 minutes of "cupping / scraping" and for 138 RMB you get a 60 minute Chinese Massage, skip all of these, they are all pointless and include NO EXTRAS or H. E. Your only real choices are 299 RMB for 60 minute of "Noble Oil Massage" which means you'll change into some disposable blue shorts, start on your back and get an oil massage, typically you get about 15 minutes of a mediocre massage that eventually ends with you losing the shorts and a very comfortable massage under your boys and member for another 15 minutes, then the flip where you can drag out the main event as long as you can stand it. Single pop and usually only some roaming outside the clothes is guaranteed, more depends on her comfort level and personal decision, or your tips. If you can control it you can get a 20-30 minute massage of your chest and privates that can be very erotic indeed, though the girl usually prefers to try to finish you off in 5-10 minutes and get it over with. The last choice is the 399 RMB "Relieve Meridian Health" massage for 70 minutes. It will give you everything in the 299 massage but with the girl taking off her top and using her chest and a piece of gummy / wet candy in her mouth that feels remarkably like a tongue if you don't know it is a gummy pop thing (sorry if I ruined it for you! She will body to body massage you, play with your ears with the gummy and breath in and out which feels very intimate and usually has you breathless and with your hairs on end. It is a much fuller experience and her top will be off for roaming which is nice, but again, it is 100 RMB more.

If you were in Europe / Australia / USA getting such service at such a price would be quite good, but better things used to be out there and available in Suzhou, but for foreigners with little language in the present situation, this place can be really fantastic, even without Mandarin skills. Pro tip: If you speak some mandarin and want to get a little further, tell the boss you want the 299 massage, then when you get into the room give the lady the extra 100 RMB for the 399 massage but tell her to keep it herself and just give you the better service, she will make more and be appreciative of the extra cash while you will get a gal who is more willing to give you more and who already knows you understand how this all works AND that you're willing to give her more for more service. Be sure and get her WeChat and play her up so she can tempt you to come back again and when it feels right ask her if she can come to your hotel to give the same service but she keeps all the money rather than giving most of it to the owner. Also even a 20-50 RMB tip goes a long way with these ladies, they are really struggling for customers right now I'd expect!

3) Facilities and logistics: See the photos for more details, they have recently renovated and the rooms are larger and cleaner than before. The down side is the price is higher than it used to be, it was 258 RMB for the 299 service before and it was for 90-100 minutes rather than 60. If you become a regular you can easily talk them down to the old price or haggle for more time on future visits, they are NOT that busy right now and want your business. The ladies working there get free room and board including 2 meals a day plus about 70-100 RMB per massage, imagine doing this work for $15 USD per hour, pretty crazy. They rely on tips and want to upsell you, frequently they get drunk Chinese guys late at night who don't know what they are doing to pay 1000 or more for some extras, which is how the girls really make their money. If you want 2 girls or even more that is totally OK too, it is just double the price. It is pretty great to have one rubbing your chest while the other handles the stuff further south and getting them to trade off at will. Don't be shy about what you want, they will accommodate lots of kinky stuff if you ask too.

4) The ladies: There are 5 ladies working there, they usually have 2 come in earlier in the day around noon and stay till 10 pm, then the other 3 come in around 2 or 3 PM and work the late shift until closing around 1-2 AM or when there are no more customers. You get the best selection in late afternoon or early evening (so from 3-6) before other customers come in. They have a rotating schedule so you will just get the next girl up on the list unless you specifically ask for someone. Don't be shy about asking for a specific lady and be sure you know what "number" she is for next time if you like her. You can call / WeChat ahead and be sure she is working / available that day too. The ladies much prefer you ask for them by number as it jumps them in the rotation but still keeps their place in line when you ask for them ahead of time by number. If you just get there and point at the one you want you will get her but she will lose her place in the queue. The ladies are mostly in their late 20's or early 30's though a couple of them are in their late 30's, but if you can't tell, does it really matter? They have had as many as 8-10 working there at a time but it was just too many for too few customers. They are all pretty attractive but obviously that depends on your taste and no they are not all 22 year old beauties out of modeling school. They are all real women just trying to make a living and they try honestly to earn their living. Treat them well and you might get invited to KTV with them after hours or to lunch with the team. Play your hand right and come across as a genuine guy who isn't just there for a one-time fix and you can get quite far with them.

Lots of photos attached and feel free to ask questions. I have been coming to the Elephant off and on for over 7 years and still go a few times a month when I want a guaranteed level of service where everyone knows my name. Think of it as the Cheers Bar with a happy ending, ha ha!

CoconutWater89
05-20-20, 10:19
With things being so restrictive in Suzhou (and indeed China) lately it is good to remember that this place is still open and accepting foreigners. They do not offer FS or BBJ, though I can say from personal experience that most of the gals working there are looking for some extra income and are very open to going to a hotel once you see them a couple of times and talk to them on WeChat. I know tips go a long way and many have reported being able to DATY or at least lots of roaming given the right incentive for these ladies. Obviously the more Mandarin you know and the more long-term effort you are willing to put in, the further you can get. I believe a red envelope of about 800 RMB will get you a GFE experience with most of these ladies if you put in the time. In a lot of ways that makes the feeling of achieving FS from the Elephant all the more fun, as it is 100% not on the menu. Be respectful and don't be afraid to ask what is ok and what isn't ok for your first visit, translate via WeChat or other App if you need.

1) Location & History: "The Elephant" was originally given it's name due to it being right next door to a dry cleaning place with an Elephant for it's logo. It is located at 130 SuXiu Road (google pin at https://goo.gl/maps/MFd66KaSU4mMcCxR9) and the easiest way to find it is simply to add their WeChat of yxl273747 and ask them to share the pin / location with you in WeChat. The boss who runs the place has recently learned some English too and it's not bad, though none of the others there speak English. The boss is cute enough but doesn't always give massages unless the other gals are busy or you request her specifically. The dry cleaner shut down a couple of years ago and is something else now, so there is no "Elephant" there.Only had the girl in the field of yellow flowers. She messaged me out of the blue just today and asked me to come. I said I read on a western website the price is now 299 instead of 399, but she said no it's still 399. Asked if she'd meet at another place, she said no, and even if she did it'd still be 399 and no other activities. Never tried any of the others. I matched with the one in the plaid shirt on tantan though! Never messaged her, but guessing she's only on there to advertise services. If yellow flower field wasn't trying to upsell me on a HJ or was willing to do covered oral for 400-500, I'd probably be a regular. But I've already visited her 4 times. Pre crackdown it was indeed 299, but she's wanted 399 every time after.

Beijing4987
06-07-20, 21:26
Please PM me XiuXiu's cell number.

Dave1990
06-16-20, 15:40
Please PM me XiuXiu's cell number.PM sent with her WeChat ID.

Bullet2001
06-20-20, 15:27
Please PM me XiuXiu's cell number.PM it to me please.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Beijing4987
06-21-20, 04:01
PM sent with her WeChat ID.Check your inbox.

Brit Suzhou
06-26-20, 09:16
Went yesterday. Seemed a crowd of girls emerging from everywhere, including the manageress who is pretty hot! I tried to go with her but my masseuse had practically sprinted over to take her place in the queue. Least beautiful out of all of them, and I should probably have said something, but never mind.

Number 9. Avoid like the plague.

Got in. Rooms look nicer than before. Shower etc. Then lie down. Masseuse doesn't even ask me what I want, and just starts massaging away. I say I want the 399 and she says OK.

Usual small-talk while doing the vanilla part of the massage, and she asks for my WeChat. I say no, I don't want to give out my WeChat, because I don't want to get any messages. She says it's fine, I won't send any messages, and I have to say no about 12 times. Then made the stupid mistake of mentioning my girlfriend. Of course, she latches onto that and starts asking 1000 questions. Fine. But once she started getting tickly with the massage, I asked her to stop asking about my relationship as I wanted to relax. She's like, fine. Then starts asking me 1000 questions about why I don't want to talk about that! Eventually I just asked her again just not to talk about it. I came there to relax, and now I'm not relaxed! Please stop asking the same questions 100 times because you didn't get the answer you wanted the first 99 times.

She started back up and started getting a bit more tickly and sensual, so I asked if she'd be taking any of her clothes off, and she said no. I said that I thought that's what the 399 massage was, and she said no. Fine.

The sensual part of the massage with me on my front was pretty good to be fair. Then she asks me to flip. No gummy, no nothing. She starts working it, and is pretty good at it, and I'm getting a bit more into it at this point. She asks if I can cum twice, and I say sure, let's give it a go. So she finishes the first one off really quick. I don't even try to hold back. Then we're having a bit more of a pleasant chat face-to-face as she massages my chest and stuff, and she starts asking more relationship questions that I put down a bit more politely this time, then she starts getting me hard again. Just when I'm fully hard, she starts saying it's extra to cum twice. While holding my LB in her hand. FFS! I say no, you never told me that, and she's trying to explain that it's only an extra 200, what's the problem, is it too expensive, maybe we can make a deal etc. While LB is rapidly shrinking in her hand and all the nice, relaxed feelings are well and truly gone now. After saying 'no' maybe 12 times, and her just repeating the same thing over and over, I just stand up and get into the shower. The whole time I'm taking a shower she's trying to convince me to get back onto the bed, and I'm just ignoring her. Towelling off, she's asking me when was the last time I was there and what happened, and I explained that 399 would usually get you a gummy, topless. And in all the years I've been there I've never had a girl try to upsell me with my LB in her hand.

Even when I'm trying to put my clothes on she's still blahblahblah. I look through my wallet and put the 400 on the table and just walk out.

All of this took place in about 45 minutes, by the way. From getting into the room, to leaving it!

9 - avoid avoid avoid!

Beijing4987
06-27-20, 22:51
What about putting the shop on notice about dissatisfaction? I contacted XiuXiu recently. I had chatted with her until she had moved home a few years ago and then deleted her. . Her former number was #2. She asked who had given out the referral, but I ignored this.

Only Visiting
08-12-20, 05:57
Almost all the dance halls are open again. And most of them also allow non-Asians to enter. The prices in the better places are 30 RMB for a dance, the lesser places are still 20 RMB.

Some places like Tuanjieqao now close at 11 pm (used to be 10 pm). Recently it has been very (too?) crowded, especially in the evenings and weekend. Lots of women but also lots of men.

CoconutWater89
08-15-20, 14:42
Almost all the dance halls are open again. And most of them also allow non-Asians to enter. The prices in the better places are 30 RMB for a dance, the lesser places are still 20 RMB.

Some places like Tuanjieqao now close at 11 pm (used to be 10 pm). Recently it has been very (too?) crowded, especially in the evenings and weekend. Lots of women but also lots of men.The part about them allowing non Asians is shocking given how widespread the narrative of "Americans started the virus and all westerners are covid19 positive" was among the peasant class a few months back. Maybe they've finally realized that all non-Asians must have arrived before 3/28. Do you know if Meimei specifically allows non Asians? What about the one near Leqiao station (name escapes me, it's been over a year).

Tuanjie qiao was just too filthy the two times I went and had ladies that were a bit too young. I kinda like the 30's /40's crowd at Meimei, but admittedly you have to sift through to find the ones who are both old and not fat.

PaulShep
08-16-20, 05:40
Hello,

I was wondering what the situation is with KTV girls in Suzhou?

Does anyone know of any locations that the girls offer services to men?

I am a British person.

Thanks in advance.

Only Visiting
09-02-20, 08:46
The part about them allowing non Asians is shocking given how widespread the narrative of "Americans started the virus and all westerners are covid19 positive" was among the peasant class a few months back. Maybe they've finally realized that all non-Asians must have arrived before 3/28. Do you know if Meimei specifically allows non Asians? What about the one near Leqiao station (name escapes me, it's been over a year).

Tuanjie qiao was just too filthy the two times I went and had ladies that were a bit too young. I kinda like the 30's /40's crowd at Meimei, but admittedly you have to sift through to find the ones who are both old and not fat.MeiMei is closed but Ginza on the 2 FL is open. But only to Asians. Just like Lanbao in Shilu shopping area.

Tuanjieqiao is now very good and not filthy, there are both young and old ladies. The older ones don't dance much but wait for people to take them out for a quickie. There is another one nearby, Nanhua, maybe you refer to that? It is cheaper at 20 RMB and has more older ladies.

The one near Leqiao subway reopened recently but the ladies there are much worse than before.

Another one is Zhengda; better than Leqiao but worse than Tuanjieqiao. It is at the East end of Jinmen road just before the bridge across the Waicheng river in the same building as Suzhou theatre.

Only Visiting
09-02-20, 08:55
Hello,

I was wondering what the situation is with KTV girls in Suzhou?

Does anyone know of any locations that the girls offer services to men?

I am a British person.

Thanks in advance.You can find girls in dance halls (seemy other post), cheaper than KTV. They speak no or very little English so learn some key sentences in Chinese. Or connect in Wechat and use that as translator. You can take them to KTV or tea room to try them out (they ask 200-300/ HR). For the dance halls you pay 25 RMB entry and once inside there are many (50-100+) ladies inside who can be asked for a dance. Dances cost 20 or 30 RMB. During the dance you can get an impression what your partner is like and ask what more they offer. Some let you grope others not. In private settings most allow much more than on the dance floor.

HJ should be 500, FS from 500 for older desperate women to 2000 for women. But 1000 should be possible if you speak some Chinese and they sort of like you.

Frankie1982
10-05-20, 02:56
Hello estimate colleagues of the pussy.

Nice to meet you all, I am new here.

I used to go to elephant for 3 or 4 times before, got friend with one girl there. I have to confirm that the service is not that good especially for the price (498 yuan) we have to pay.

Most of the times is quick and pretty "cold".

Anyway, It was like a couple of months I haven't been there so last Saturday I was around there and decided for a quick release of my stress.

Once I got there, I noticed a new massage parlour just opened just next to elephant, so now there are 3 in a raw. I decided to try cause the price of the basic oil body massage was 280.

Inside I found a very attractive young girl, no one word in English, anyway I translated the price list with google translator and choose the body massage 90 minutes at 280 yuan.

She took me upstairs in a nice room. She gave me the disposable pants and invited me to take a shower first.

Once I was done she came back and she started the oil massage. She started from my back, Not so professional but anyway good.

She moved to my legs then and pulled down my pants to discover my whole ass and massaged it.

Then I turned she continued on my belly always touching my little brother "accidentally" with her arms quickly.

When she got to my legs she started to go deep near my balls. Putting her hands under the horrible blue pants. After 75 minutes she asked me something in Chinese pointing with her finger my dick. I said yes! Of course😂, and she took the price list again indicating me the full price of 658 yuan.

At that point I said, too much! I indicated the 498 listed in the menu and she said KE YI.

So she finished with an hand job, not bad, but the best part was that under that shirt she was wearing she was hiding two wonderful big boobs I could pull off from her bra and touch while she was finishing me.

Conclusion. More or less same service of Elephant, with the difference that at least here they respect the 90 minutes and try to give you a good massage too.

I am pretty new to Suzhou, have no friends and all the places I discovered I did with my own luck.

If anybody could help me to go to some better place, also for full service or if someone could explain me how Barber shops and dance halls work, it would be great for me.

MP me if you are willing to help a lonely fucking world.

Beijing4987
10-05-20, 04:00
It might take a while, but some Suzhou members have found girlfriends at these rub and tugs, but Shanghai has more options and one can go for an overnight or weekend. BJ's, shags, and naked happy endings are too be had in Shanghai. In the past the El was much better for getting one's hands on the goods for groping, even a DATY.

Frankie1982
10-06-20, 02:13
Hi guys,

I read the previous messages In this thread and I've been walking around in Panli lu and Baodai lu west.

Well, I don't know if it was too early (4:30 pm) but I didn't see anything "strange" that could make me think about any sex activity.

Aside a couple of shops on Baodai lu west near the subway station with few girls inside that looked like manicure saloons.

Can someone please explain to a beginner like me how to get to a BBS or a dance hall? I don't really have any idea on how to find these places and how to get inside.

Need your help fellas!

CoconutWater89
10-08-20, 08:33
Hi guys,

I read the previous messages In this thread and I've been walking around in Panli lu and Baodai lu west.

Well, I don't know if it was too early (4:30 pm) but I didn't see anything "strange" that could make me think about any sex activity.

Aside a couple of shops on Baodai lu west near the subway station with few girls inside that looked like manicure saloons.

Can someone please explain to a beginner like me how to get to a BBS or a dance hall? I don't really have any idea on how to find these places and how to get inside.

Need your help fellas!It's a national holiday, the bbs ladies are probably gone at the moment. But trust me, you don't want the ones in baodai lu west. There is like one bangable (and very clingy) miao ethnicity girl there on the whole street and the rest are old and fat. I can totally deal with age 40+, but age 40+ and a fatty is a no go. What's worse, they do a bait and switch and put some hot girls in the front who will only do a regular massage for 100 rmb per half hour and are not super great at it (not terrible or anything but you can get much better value for a regular massage than the hot girls at these shops).

Dance halls still going strong and I have never had issues at tuanjieqiao. You may have issues at lanbao or meimei. It depends on if the bao an has arrived, your level of Chinese skill, your skin color, but mostly just the bao an themselves. Middle aged female bao an at lan bao near the shi lu station no issue. Lanbao and Meimei have historically had issues with inappropriate acts occurring right on the premise as well as fights breaking out because somebody took a photograph and a girl didn't want to be outed as working there. Tuanjieqiao didn't have this in its past, so no annoying bao ans. Ugly fat middle aged male bao an at meimei "No foreigners, too dangerous" if you are non asian even if you are fluent and have green qr code and proof of quarantine from months ago. You will never get any issues from female bao an or staff members or young / non hideous Chinese males, it's just the ugly middle aged and above Chinese males who are deeply threatened and feel "cucked" by foreign presence in dance halls, but unfortunately most bao an are ugly middle aged men. If you have trouble finding lan bao since it was recently removed from most Chinese map apps, just exit shi lu near the main shopping area exit and follow the first hot girl you see for a bit, she'll lead you right there. In the distant past I had a few regulars in meimei and would ask them to have a chat with the bao an and persuaded (berated) them into letting me through, but ymmv and it depends on that particular bao an.

Tuanjie Qiao is both the cleanest and has the highest quality girls at the moment, but is also the most costly. 30 per dance or 300 per hour. MeiMei is less spacious because it only has the 2nd floor and not the third floor now, is far dirtier with no hand sanitizer or soap to be seen, and has lower quality girls on average. It still has some stunners in there and prices are 20-30 per dance but 200 per hour. Lan bao is somewhere between the two in terms of quality / cleanliness. The attractive ones in tuanjieqiao are rather selective in who they go with since they generally get a lot more business; don't take it personally if they say no because 90% will say no to everyone and those 10% are still very choosy and will expect you to build up some kind of relationship with them within the dance hall over the course of a few hours / days / weeks before they agree. Also totally unrelated, but near the tuanjieqiao dance hall there is a very special lanzhou la mian which is quite different from most. The food there is much higher quality and actually looks like the pictures, I highly recommend it. About a 5 minute walk from the dance hall.

If you don't speak some basic Chinese, dance hall is probably not worthwhile for you in terms of getting girls to meet you outside unless you are a skinny 24 year old white boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Then they will absolutely put up with the hassle of phone translation to get you to take them outside for a price. But if you just want to go and have a nice "soft core" experience it can be great even with limited Chinese. There's at least one active English speaking girl who will make herself known to you right away in the tuanjieqiao dance hall. Not a stunner but definitely good looking.

Brit Suzhou
10-24-20, 02:30
Have heard rumours of a spa in Shi Hui Fang. In the same building as the Honeybabe (I think?) club near the neighbourhood centre.

Haven't been able to try it out myself but it's upstairs to the left as you walk into that building. You see the advertisements for the spa as soon as you walk in the building.

My friend reckons you can get a BJ there but that's all I know.

Anyone willing to take one for the team and find out?

Frankie1982
10-31-20, 01:00
Have heard rumours of a spa in Shi Hui Fang. In the same building as the Honeybabe (I think?) club near the neighbourhood centre.

Haven't been able to try it out myself but it's upstairs to the left as you walk into that building. You see the advertisements for the spa as soon as you walk in the building.

My friend reckons you can get a BJ there but that's all I know.

Anyone willing to take one for the team and find out?Let's try it, could you provide a more precise location?

Brit Suzhou
11-07-20, 16:56
Can't figure it out exactly on Google Maps but if you go to the supermarket next to the neighborhood centre, and walk out of the supermarket, it's the building opposite to the left. It has something along the lines of Honeybabe Club printed in massive letters with a picture of a bee on the side. That's the building. The main entrance is opposite some little food shacks and a car park. As soon as you walk in, you see huge signs inside for the spa and it's just up the stairs. I still haven't tried it myself. These directions look horrible and complicated but will make sense when you get there! Godspeed, wanky adventurer, and let us know how you get on! I really hope I'm right about this one. I've scouted it and I'm sure this is the place the guy meant. I see absolutely nothing else around that it could be.

Brit Suzhou
11-10-20, 11:20
See below for directions. My friend was right.

Don't want to spoil the surprise but once you get in the room they are very up front on what's available. You won't be disappointed. RIP Elephant.

Don't spread it too far and wide. Let's try to keep this within the forum if possible. But try it out for yourself.

Frankie1982
11-29-20, 11:57
See below for directions. My friend was right.

Don't want to spoil the surprise but once you get in the room they are very up front on what's available. You won't be disappointed. RIP Elephant.

Don't spread it too far and wide. Let's try to keep this within the forum if possible. But try it out for yourself.Hi everybody, and Hi Brit!

I checked the place by myself, and bingo!

I think Elephant can be suspended for a while now.

Actually it is very easy to get there, easier to go than to explain.

Thanks for sharing this place.

Jay Bird
11-30-20, 05:27
All,

I went to Panli Lu the other day for a quick one. Since this summer several shops has been open with the traditional service on offering. Unfortunately the ladies keeps getting older as there's little replacement.

Anyway, I strolled down the street like I usually do to select a shop. To my disappointment I noticed all the shops were closed and suddenly I saw a guard walking around with a torch checking the dark confinements of the small shops. It has obviously been some sort of crack down recently.

As I turned to head home I was approached by a lady who asked me if I wanted a f*ck. She had ladies in a nearby apartment. I tagged along with her and she took me to one of the older looking shady apartments surrounding the street. 300 kuai later I left a happy man.

It's unfortunately getting harder and harder to find a gem in Suzhou. If anyone have pointers to other BBS locations I'd be very happy! The new set up at Panli Lu is just another step of hassle, I like window shopping and selecting a girl I like.

Frankie1982
11-30-20, 07:52
All,

I went to Panli Lu the other day for a quick one. Since this summer several shops has been open with the traditional service on offering. Unfortunately the ladies keeps getting older as there's little replacement.

Anyway, I strolled down the street like I usually do to select a shop. To my disappointment I noticed all the shops were closed and suddenly I saw a guard walking around with a torch checking the dark confinements of the small shops. It has obviously been some sort of crack down recently.

As I turned to head home I was approached by a lady who asked me if I wanted a f*ck. She had ladies in a nearby apartment. I tagged along with her and she took me to one of the older looking shady apartments surrounding the street. 300 kuai later I left a happy man.

It's unfortunately getting harder and harder to find a gem in Suzhou. If anyone have pointers to other BBS locations I'd be very happy! The new set up at Panli Lu is just another step of hassle, I like window shopping and selecting a girl I like.Hi Jay Bird,

I've been walking in panlilu, yesterday afternoon. It's been the second time I go there looking for something interesting but. I don't know if it's me but I cannot find anything there. It really looks like a normal road to me. What do I do wrong? Where do I have to look? I only saw normal shops and the only store that looked like a small Spa, when I step inside to ask fo anmo, the girl said, MEI you!

As I already said in my previous post on panlilu, there are only 2 shops on Baodai lu west, that I can't understand if are massage parlour or nails stores, anyway inside there were 2 sexy girls per shop.

I attach the picture of the road I walked yesterday. Can you and others give me more suggestions about this area please? Thank you.

Jay Bird
12-02-20, 05:52
Hi Frankie,

All the entertainment are between Baodai Lu and the elevated road, so you were in the correct area. Most of the shops are close to where it's written " Qingxi Jiangdong" on your map. Look for glass facades / doors with curtains being pulled closed apart from a small see-through-crack.

Not surprised you didn't find anything, as I said in my post it seems it's been some sort of crack down in that street recently. That's why I asked for any tips of other playgrounds.

JB.

Hi Jay Bird,

I've been walking in panlilu, yesterday afternoon. It's been the second time I go there looking for something interesting but. I don't know if it's me but I cannot find anything there. It really looks like a normal road to me. What do I do wrong? Where do I have to look? I only saw normal shops and the only store that looked like a small Spa, when I step inside to ask fo anmo, the girl said, MEI you!

As I already said in my previous post on panlilu, there are only 2 shops on Baodai lu west, that I can't understand if are massage parlour or nails stores, anyway inside there were 2 sexy girls per shop.

I attach the picture of the road I walked yesterday. Can you and others give me more suggestions about this area please? Thank you.

Frankie1982
12-02-20, 07:40
Hi Frankie,

All the entertainment are between Baodai Lu and the elevated road, so you were in the correct area. Most of the shops are close to where it's written " Qingxi Jiangdong" on your map. Look for glass facades / doors with curtains being pulled closed apart from a small see-through-crack.

Not surprised you didn't find anything, as I said in my post it seems it's been some sort of crack down in that street recently. That's why I asked for any tips of other playgrounds.

JB.Thanks for your reply JB.

So those close shops, with curtains and nothing inside but a small chair and nothing else should be the right places. Anyway nobody was inside, I checked one by one.

Only Visiting
12-27-20, 08:06
Dance halls still going strong and I have never had issues at tuanjieqiao.

Tuanjie Qiao is both the cleanest and has the highest quality girls at the moment, but is also the most costly. 30 per dance or 300 per hour. MeiMei is less spacious because it only has the 2nd floor and not the third floor now, is far dirtier with no hand sanitizer or soap to be seen, and has lower quality girls on average. It still has some stunners in there and prices are 20-30 per dance but 200 per hour. Lan bao is somewhere between the two in terms of quality / cleanliness. The attractive ones in tuanjieqiao are rather selective in who they go with since they generally get a lot more business; don't take it personally if they say no because 90% will say no to everyone and those 10% are still very choosy and will expect you to build up some kind of relationship with them within the dance hall over the course of a few hours / days / weeks before they agree. Also totally unrelated, but near the tuanjieqiao dance hall there is a very special lanzhou la mian which is quite different from most. The food there is much higher quality and actually looks like the pictures, I highly recommend it. About a 5 minute walk from the dance hall..I visited all dance halls and agree with this assessment. I too favor Tuanjieqao (opposite subway exit 4 in the 2nd floor of the big building). Girls are picky but once you get to know them better much is possible. When you enter there are many youngers girls. At the end towards the toilet are skimpy (un) dressed older women who ask 800-1500 for FS. Price depends on whether they like you and your Chinese negotiation skills. Younger girls ask more. You can check them out for 250-300/ HR to "drink tea" outside in a nearby "teahouse". They will take you there. There is also a KTV upstairs, reserve online on Meituan if you don't want to pay a ripp-off price. Most will take of their shirt and more.

In Lanbao many girls are also available for out service, but I think the selection in Tuanjiequao is prettier. Meimei is now called Ginza, it's difficult for foreigners to enter without connections.

CoconutWater89
12-27-20, 16:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tOZBxeusDM

From the comments section:

Alright, I know this is supposed to be an English board, but its impossible for us to find these kinds of places in China if we are limited to pinyin. We have to use proper Chinese to be able to share location information. I got more coming from a Chinese contact I made earlier, but I need to organize more of the information first and all the addresses / maps will need to be in Chinese. I have not yet checked out all of these places, and some of them are admittedly pretty filthy.

Going to scout it out later this week. If one of you beats me to it, please let me know how it goes. I feel like in this economy with less desperation they are saying "no" to big (I mean that subjectively, of course) units more and more than 2015-2017, despite the crackdowns. I'd not like to go there and get ready to do the deed and then have a lady run out of the room like godzilla came out of my pants or something. I am barely average for my home country.

Jay Bird
01-11-21, 04:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tOZBxeusDM

From the comments section:

Alright, I know this is supposed to be an English board, but its impossible for us to find these kinds of places in China if we are limited to pinyin. We have to use proper Chinese to be able to share location information. I got more coming from a Chinese contact I made earlier, but I need to organize more of the information first and all the addresses / maps will need to be in Chinese. I have not yet checked out all of these places, and some of them are admittedly pretty filthy.

Going to scout it out later this week. If one of you beats me to it, please let me know how it goes. I feel like in this economy with less desperation they are saying "no" to big (I mean that subjectively, of course) units more and more than 2015-2017, despite the crackdowns. I'd not like to go there and get ready to do the deed and then have a lady run out of the room like godzilla came out of my pants or something. I am barely average for my home country.Coconut,

I agree with you, we need to share addresses in Chinese, if one of us are able to track down the place others will benefit if we drop a pin in a shared map afterwards. It seems to me the address to the girls in your video are displayed in the comment section, haven't verified myself though.

Found another video of interest. It's written this is in Suzhou but I find it too good to be true. Yangzhitang Lu and other places were like this in the past, but I doubt this scene still exist. If anyone can prove me wrong that would be totally fine.

JB.

Only Visiting
01-21-21, 07:34
Coconut,

I agree with you, we need to share addresses in Chinese, if one of us are able to track down the place others will benefit if we drop a pin in a shared map afterwards. It seems to me the address to the girls in your video are displayed in the comment section, haven't verified myself though.

Found another video of interest. It's written this is in Suzhou but I find it too good to be true. Yangzhitang Lu and other places were like this in the past, but I doubt this scene still exist. If anyone can prove me wrong that would be totally fine.

JB.The women in the video are quite ugly compared to what you can get in the dance halls (wuting. Send me a PM for some who can receive at home.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

CoconutWater89
02-04-21, 02:31
Coconut,

JB.Well my contact gave me a whole bunch of BBS locations along with contact for 3 papa / mama sans including the one in the video. Unlike Baodai Lu, they are "underground" where somebody gives you a meeting point then brings you to the secret location which often rotates; these are not girls in the windows type of places like the glory days of yore. Every single one said no foreigners, so I guess that's out. I'm guessing being forced underground has actually improved their business as a result of less competition, hence why they can be choosier. With way fewer bbs overall, these ladies average nightly volume has probably gone up from like 0-3 to 5-7+ over an 8 hour shift. Add panic about foreigners being responsible for the pandemic and worsening political tensions over the past few years and I'm guessing all of these "high volume" low end places are going to just say no foreigners reflexively now. Unless there's some massive legal system change or economic catastrophe, the days of walking by a place with gorgeous slim big titted 20 and 30 somethings standing in the windows beckoning you to come in at 2 pm on a slow Sunday afternoon after your trip to the local fruit stand are long gone and not coming back. Going to have to go to lower tier cities or straight up countryside areas to find that now.

Back to dance halls! Only time I've had issues there was because of very understandable anatomy issues rather than just being foreign. The poster below is correct in saying that the dance hall ladies are much prettier, but also pricier.

Shiquan jie is still open for business, but pretty bad bang for the buck. There's a handful of dance hall ladies who are very good looking but a bit on the older side who will do two pops for 1,000 RMB. Shiquan Jie is always 800 and an additional 100 if you go outside the bar, the girls attitudes are pretty much always bad, and service is usually rushed with a hard 1 pop rule. Mostly medium pretty ladies there too with just a few really good looking ones. You know you'll never have foreigner / anatomy issues at shiquan jie and its consistent at least. Last time I tried was during summer; maybe they are a bit better during winter when there are fewer customers. There's one "23" year old with huge tits and a small waist at Judy's bar who was very beautiful.

The place in the same little building as "honeybabe club" is good. If anyone is having trouble finding it, it's next to where the euromart that closed in 2018 used to be in the little area north of blue marlin. It's behind the shihuihuayuan, a neighbourhood where a bunch of western foreigners (used to?) live in the xinghai square area. I think if you just search honeybabe club on your English didi app or even on your baidu maps it'll show up, easy to find. Anyway, ladies are actually quite low quality. Old and not pretty, but no fatties so it's cool. I'd say lower quality ladies than the elephant, but the price and service is are far better and I really like the facilities / rooms.

On a related note, wow Xinghai Square has changed a lot. That place used to be the perfect place to live and play. Now it's soulless. The familiar expat haunts are still there (Blue Marlin, Camel, Luchadore, After Hours) but much less trafficked, but a lot of the best local restaurants and entertainment venues in the area closed down and replaced by bullshit sterile consumerist labyrinths selling useless electronics for 3 or 4 times the price they are on taobao.

Frankie1982
03-14-21, 04:45
Hi everybody guys,

Any news?

I found a nice Spa in Snd with 5 floors. Nice bath at second floor, and the 4th and 5th are entirely dedicated to massages. The one we like.

At the 4th floor you can find a good quality massage with hands final, not bad.

At the 5th you the quality of girls looks better, but the massage is fake and they just entertain you until the "end". I don't know if there's something more than hand service cause I didn't ask.

Anyway was a good experience and the place is very nice.

I will post the location if any of you are interested.

Greetings, Frankie.

Jay Bird
04-06-21, 10:37
Hi,

It seems the BBS in PanLiLu is cleared away. Empty rooms with all furniture taken away can be seen through the windows.

Furthermore, the website below was alright if you had some Chinese skills, unfortunately it's blocked and not even accessible with a VPN. I would appreciate if anyone could share a new link, I've had some great fun with girls met on that site.

On the upside, dance halls seems to be alive. I've had a few ladies there recently but they are expensive.

It appears we need to go online to find girls, any links / pointers shared will be appreciated.

Only Visiting
04-11-21, 11:19
Hi everybody guys,

Any news?

I found a nice Spa in Snd with 5 floors. Nice bath at second floor, and the 4th and 5th are entirely dedicated to massages. The one we like.

At the 4th floor you can find a good quality massage with hands final, not bad.

At the 5th you the quality of girls looks better, but the massage is fake and they just entertain you until the "end". I don't know if there's something more than hand service cause I didn't ask.

Anyway was a good experience and the place is very nice.

I will post the location if any of you are interested.

Greetings, Frankie.What is the location? And the price?

Jay Bird
04-27-21, 02:22
Mates,

The lack of playground in Suzhou has made me a bit frustrated, especially when thinking back to the times when there where BBS joints scattered around the city for an easy quick fix day and night. Honestly I don't know of any single BBS left (pointers will be appreciated) in Suzhou today.

So, I have started to read Chinese forums and discovered Luzhi Old Town apparently have something to offer. It's about a 45 min drive from the center of SIP. I went to 31.27623, 120.86826 (map coordinates) and true enough there were ladies standing on the streets there. Watch the youtube video posted some months ago to get a feel. I visited mid-day on a normal working day so it wasn't that many ladies around but from what I could read in the Chinese forums evenings and weekends should be better.

The Old town is free of cars, it's all narrow lanes you'll have to navigate by foot. As a Caucasian you'll stick out like a sore thumb though. I experienced a few ladies being hesitant about a foreigner whilst others were welcoming me.

I didn't sample, from what I've read fun can be had for 200-300.

The coordinates I post is just what I saw during my quick visit, there are numerous lanes in Luzhi and I doubtfully hit jackpot on my first visit so I guess there will be more ladies found for those of you who can spend some more time walking around the area.

M1499
09-25-21, 01:54
New to Suzhou (to the country, actually) and trying to figure out the scene. Also new to this forum since I used ec**e before. Frequently appreciated parlors in the states was hoping to find even better options here but sounds like the picking are slim. Two questions then. Are the ads with wechat addresses often legit or not so much?. I know the pictures are likely edited, if they're the girl at all, but was wondering if they should be written off completely or checked out with caution.

2nd is about the place in SND, would love more information on how to find, PM would be fine. Any place with multiple practitioners to choose from is fine by me. If anyone has leads on fun soapy / nuru massage options I'm especially interested in that!

WulumuqiLurker
09-25-21, 09:21
New to Suzhou (to the country, actually) and trying to figure out the scene. Also new to this forum since I used ec**e before. Frequently appreciated parlors in the states was hoping to find even better options here but sounds like the picking are slim. Two questions then. Are the ads with wechat addresses often legit or not so much?. I know the pictures are likely edited, if they're the girl at all, but was wondering if they should be written off completely or checked out with caution.Ads from where? In terms of if the ad is even posted by a real person, different sites have different vetting processes to curb bots and scam posts. When it comes to fake ads versus real ads, for some sites, 80% are full on fake, while others it's around 20%. Within that scope of 20-80% real person ads, you come across agencies posting old models, bait and switches, duplicate ads for the same person / group, and real, bona fide independents. It's a game of seeing what sticks after you throw a handful of effort, so avoid scams, look for reviews on the site or off, filter by verified photos, only go with Chinese numbers, and keep an eye for detail with copy and pasted descriptions or words that don't make sense. Not to mention some are just busy or flaky despite being real. You'll never bat 100 in the ad game, but there are gems.

M1499
09-26-21, 01:23
Ads from where?Was thinking places like https://www.suzhoumassagegirls.com/ or something that looked established like http://www.coollifespa.com/home.html (which offers a few extra options I'm not going after!) were safer bets.

Also, do people hobby with their regular WeChat here or use other ways?

Jay Bird
01-17-22, 03:26
Hi guys,

It's quiet in this forum, we should keep it alive.

I went passed this Spa 2-3 days ago. Unfortunately I didn't have time to enter but judging from the outside the potential looks good. Appearance is just as HJ Spa's used to look like a few years back.

Some years ago there used to be several HJ Spa's along the stretch of buildings, you could just walk by and select the girl you preferred. Address is MoYe Lu, house number is 798 or close to that number. Below are google coordinates.

As I said, I didn't have time to visit, if someone else have time please share with all of us.

31.305695843148364, 120.64436723191027.

M1499
01-28-22, 06:59
I agree that it would be nice to keep this going to get information.

How do you weed out the places that just want to use the machine or that little roller on you? I keep trying to convince the handful of places I've gone to that there are better approaches.

Hi guys,

It's quiet in this forum, we should keep it alive.

I went passed this Spa 2-3 days ago. Unfortunately I didn't have time to enter but judging from the outside the potential looks good. Appearance is just as HJ Spa's used to look like a few years back.

Some years ago there used to be several HJ Spa's along the stretch of buildings, you could just walk by and select the girl you preferred. Address is MoYe Lu, house number is 798 or close to that number. Below are google coordinates..

Only Visiting
04-17-22, 14:20
If you use the Telegram App and search "Suzhou" then you will find groups that post women. Often the phrase "driving a car" is used something like." Some groups require you to pay an intermediary to get details but other posts have messages by the women and you can contact them via Telegram itself or QQ or Wechat. Prices start from 400 for FS. Often the price for 1 and for 2 shots and time is mentioned. You can visit them at their place or some will also come to you. Be sure to ask if they entertain foreigners.

Remember that all pictures use Beautycam mode. Ask for real pictures to limit the surprises.

Dave1990
10-21-22, 16:13
As I said, I didn't have time to visit, if someone else have time please share with all of us.

31.305695843148364, 120.64436723191027.Yes that area has several easy to visit HJ massage places and since it is close to Suzhou University it attracted some pretty decent looking gals. The places were all dumps but they were fun.

I haven't been back to Suzhou in 3+ years but am heading back this month finally for some fun. I will check out the area and let you know if any of them are open again. I did go to one that didn't offer any extras at all and was just a body massage, pretty disappointing. Usually you can tell on that street if they are more than that by the 3-4 gals sitting on a couch looking bored on their phone at night. I will report back.

I agree we need to keep this forum going!

If anyone has any direct contact of some providers let me know, I have one gal that is a really good part time gal and pretty cute I can trade with you, just PM me.

Clinte
02-26-24, 18:00
I am coming to Suzhou SIP next month. What are the chances to find some female company. It could be massage with he or fuld service. Interested in both incall and outcall. What is possible.

Thanks, Clinte.