PDA

View Full Version : East China - Zhengzhou

Admin
09-04-03, 05:42
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Florida Monger
12-23-03, 04:26
Fellow Mongers,

I'll be traveling to Pu Dong, near Zhengzhou. Any sexual activity specifics to know about? Barbershops? Saunas? Let's have some activity here!

If you travel to Orlando or to Florida, USA, let me know and I'l set you up.

Florida Monger.

Miclac
02-16-04, 00:21
It has been a while but I can tell you that back in 2000 I went to Zhengzhou. I was just passing through and needed to catch a train. I had a cpl hours so a classmate and I wandered the area around the train station. We found some nice barbershops and the girls were friendly. I ended up getting a nice handjob from a very large breasted girl. It was nice. The massage was 50 rmb and I gave her a 50 rmb tip.

Xiao Ma
04-09-04, 16:50
Hi all,

This is Xiaoma's Report from ZhengZhou:

Date: 9/04/04
Type of Service: Sauna
Name of Place: Yuda Palace Hotel. Basement 2
Add: ZhongYaun, Zhong Lu,
Name Girl: ZhangJie
Race: Chinese
Height: 1.78 M
Body: Model, with great proportion. Nice tits 34~35D, I guess (9/10)
Look: Nice looking just like the girl next door (8/10).
Skin: Fair looking and smooth (9/10).
Pubic Hair: Nicely trim (9/10)
Service: Very nice, as she just started so a bit shy but I love it (9/10)
Cat bath: Not the whole thing but reasonable (7/10)
AR: Nop, I guess she is still fresh (0/10).
BJ: Yep, did it for 5 minute (7/10).
ClM: No, have never done it and was shock when I ask her (0/10)
FJ: Oh Man, it was great. Detail as follow (10/10).
Wetness: Like water tap, she was so excited (10/10).
Anal: Finger her, but she refuse to try with my dick, I guess the size of a finger and my dick don¡¦t match. (5/10)
GFE: Ok, still fresh but she does enjoy the fuck. All natural no lube (8/10)
Cost: RMB 500 for the facility and RMB 600 for the girl but it worth every penny, very expensive, but I didn¡¦t pay for it.

Comment/Story:

Last nite, I have to entertain my client in Beijing till 3.30 in the morning and catch a flight to Zhengzhou at 8, so no sleep at all. I arrived in Zhengzhou about 10 AM and check in the hotel about noon and straight for lunch. I was entertain by the local official and we finished 4 bottles of red wine and a bottle of Chinese ¡¨FUCKING¡¨ rice wine, which I hate the most. Lunch finished about 2:30 PM and I hit the bed immediately.

8:30PM, one of the official call me up and ask me to meet him at the lobby for dinner, I refuse as I need my sleep but he told me his boss have instructed him to take care of me and we are not leaving the hotel. Well I guess that¡¦s fine. Went down and met with him. He is the right hand man of the local high range officer and quite a nice guy. I told him that I prefer a bath then meal as I smell bad. Immediately he smile and lead me to the basement of the hotel. T didn¡¦t expect much actually. But as soon as I enter the place, My god the sauna is big. Immediately after the main entrance there is a big swimming pool and I can see many young girls and older man swimming together and I was impressed with the facility they have. Anyway we had a bath, steam bath, swim a little bit and have buffer dinner. After that I ask for a massage and Xiao Chen ask for the manager and she the lead me to a room. Xiao Chen said that he will leave as he have other appointment and told the manager all my expenses will be charge to my room, which they will pay for. The manager ask what kind of room do I want and since I wasn¡¦t prepare for anything and was fucking tired I told a small room will do. When I enter the ¡§small¡¨ room I was shock. It is a double story studio with your own Jacuzzi, Steam room, shower, toilet and big bed on the upper room. I ask her what a big room look is like, she didn¡¦t answer and smile at me and lead me to another section. My god, this room has it own 12 mtr swimming pool and a Kitchen. Man the rich in China really know how to enjoy themselves. So I told her a small room will do.

We went back to the smaller room and 3 girls were already waiting for me, they are all very good looking and young too. All of them look like Chinese TV star and the oldest of them is 20 and the other 2 are both 19. I told the manager one will do and pick the one with a pair of big boobs.

Her name is ZhnagJie, an ex-model and just started do this about a month ago. We strip and we have shower together. She did do much in the shower and very shy. So I have to do all the ¡§hard¡¨ work. When I touch her pussy, she was already wet (not for the water). I lead her to touch my dick which she did and start stroking it. I ask her how many customers she have had, she told me not many as she is too tall. After the shower we when up the room and she start giving me a massage, of not a good one but I don¡¦t mind at all and told her that I will teach her. She looks scare as she tough I will complain to the manager. I laugh and said no, I just want to massage her instead, she laugh and said no, I insisted and finally she turn on her tummy and I start massaging her. She was so excited and I start kissing her for the neck till her tight. She was so wet and ask me to stop and start fucking her so I did.

We practically fuck in all corner of the room and she was excited and happy as I knew how to lead her in to action.

Anyway, I not a patient writer but for those that can spare some cash this is the place to go.

Komakino
05-29-04, 23:54
Just a follow-up from Xiaoma's report:

First, a disclaimer: having been a foreigner in China now for several years, I understand and respect the fact that it is necessary to approach all adventures, sexual and otherwise, with low expectations and a fair bit of patience. Every adventure in this country is a learning experience, and sometimes the learning process takes several efforts.

With this in mind, I relate briefly my experience at Xiaoma's YuDa Sauna.

First of all: Zhengzhou, which has the reputation of being an unsightly capital of a god-awful province, was a surprisingly clean, attractive, friendly city. Mongerers don't leave it off your itinerary.

Second, the YuDa sauna is located in a "hyperluxury" hotel/apartment complex (the YuDa) in the western part of town. The development is thought to have been built by a wealthy Taiwanese partly as a massive money-laundering project.

I couldn't convince my local friend to join me at YuDa, but after reading Xiaoma's report, I had to check the place out. I took a cab there at about 10pm. Again, I'm a waiguoren who speaks fairly solid Chinese, so I am pretty confident walking into these places.

The interior of the complex was massive, looking more like a swim club/athletic club than a sauna. The staff at the front desk was friendly, and the prices were helpfully given on a menu. Here were the basics:

Sauna pass: 68 kuai
Small room: 189 kuai/3 hours, 100 kuai each additional hour
Medium room: 230 kuai/3, 100/each add.
Large room: 288/3, 100/each add.
"Chinese medical" massage: 190 per 90 minutes
"Hong Kong style" massage: 289 per 90 minutes

All of the rooms were amazing. The small room was bi-level, as Xiaoma said, with a steam room/shower on the bottom floor, and a large bed, massage chair and tea table on the top floor.

The large room was truly awe-inspiring: all amenities as above, but larger, and most interestingly a slender lap-pool that ran the length of the room. Very, very cool.

So after touring, I decided to book a large room and invite a massage girl in for "Hong Kong style". I figured we could swim, shower and frolic for 3-4 hours. The staff downstairs told me that I could negotiate with the girl for the swimming and other activities.

So I started to occupy the room, was given complimentary soft-drinks and a fruit plate, and the girls started to come in. Politely and earnestly, they explained the dealio: the cost was the massage (289) plus 600 for everything. I tried to negotiate but, after rejecting three girls based on the lack of price flexibility, and the fact that I wasn't really into any of them, I believed that this was in fact a fixed price.

So, gents, if this is the treatment you want, your talking roughly 300 for the amazing room, 300 for the massage and 600 additional for everything. Total around 1200. The girls assured me that the service was top-shelf, but I just wasn't into FS on this night.

Instead, rather than checking out in a huff, I negotiated with the manager to take a small room and go with a Hong Kong massage. A very attractive, skimpily-clad girl came in and proceeded to give me a wretched massage, which I called her on. Weirdly, as she worked not-so-hard on my muscles, she was dripping sweat on my naked back Very interesting.

Anyway, she seemed to be kind of hurt when I told her that she was obviously not very experienced at giving massages, but she doggedly went on. Any of my suggestions to enhance the dynamic by, say, taking off her top, were met predictably with the 600 kuai remark.

Finally, it took some convincing for her to finish me off with her hand. In other words, had I not insisted (and therefore signaled my understanding of the meaning of a "Hong Kong" massage) she would have just skipped this aspect of the service. But ultimately she went ahead and it was fine.

So, ultimately I give the setting of this place a 10, and the service a disappointing 2 or 3. As I said, though, I'm not recommending that we give up on this place. My conclusion is that if you had a few friends and each we're willing to spend 1000 kuai, this place could be a real winner. A large room, 3-6 girls, plenty of time to kill -- I hope some of you guys have time to check it out and report back.

Anecdotally, I did later hear from local friends that the service is much better if the sauna can ascertain that you are staying in the YuDa hotel.

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers,

Koma

Member #2755
10-04-04, 05:45
I have to say, I was in this place two weeks ago, the first girl tried was very bad, she is only 18, bad skill. complained to manager afterwards so she sent me another girl to my room.

Man, this girl is so hottie, we had two hours terafic time in my room tried all types of fun things.

Her number is 135

Look for her next time.

Mahal
11-19-04, 13:42
I am staying at the Sofitel Hotel, near the Crowne Plaza and a couple Holiday Inns. I am looking for some action but of course I do not speak the language and everything looks totally foreign to me.

I walked around the hotel and was approached by some girls coming out of 2 or 3 barber shops immediately adjacent to the entrance of the Sofitel, inviting me to come in and whispering "sex". I did not go in so far since I would rather bring a girl back to my room, if that is even allowed...

I noticed a big neon sign outside the entrance that says "Disco" and Special service" but the entrance does not look anything like a disco, really more like an aquarium, so I am skeptical about this one as well.

Last, there is a "night club" in the hotel itself, abbreviated "WNH" I think, but to go in you have go past some hostesses and go down the steps and I have no idea what to expect there either. I am a bit shy and it is still early. If anyone has any knowledge of these places, your help would be appreciated! I guess I can also ask the concierge if I find one... In any case I will report back, if there is anything to report.

Mahal in Zhengzhou

Member #1604
11-19-04, 15:03
Hi Mahal,

Please try your best to go to night club or sauna in the hotel, you will not be disappointed. It is safe and comfortable. Hot actions there.

Santa
11-20-04, 07:27
Hi,

I'm coming to sousa next week and have some questions that i will be happy if i could get some help with. Whats the price for a room in the hotels you people talk about. Are there any cheep ones nere the action? Is it hard to find a room if I arrive in the eavning (like 10 pm). Is it easy to find any girls in daytime. How mutch can I expect to pay for a short time?

Thanks for any help.

Santa
11-20-04, 09:05
I see by your earlier posts that you are already very familiar with China, so I apologize for the unnecessary advice in my last post.

Perhaps some other readers will find the advice useful.

Mahal
11-22-04, 16:31
Hi Mahal,

Please try your best to go to night club or sauna in the hotel, you will not be disappointed. It is safe and comfortable. Hot actions there.

Thanks for your advice. I ended up spending the night chating with Kathy, the Philipina singer in the bar upstairs, no action there but a pleasant evening anyway. For future reference, could you give an idea of the kind of cost that is to be expected for "hot action" in the sauna or the night club (which is in fact called WN and is right in the lobby).

Thanks again.

Santa
11-24-05, 10:53
Exit the station and turn right. On your right see the Tian Quan Hotel. They have a sauna with some girls. 500rmb for full service everything included. But I didn't see a girl I liked, so I walked.

Mamas on the street offer cheap accomodations and then wisper "xiaojie".
Then they take you some filthy side street shithole with one or two ugly women.

Went to the Target Pub listed in Lonely Planet. Walk out of the pub and turn left, and 50 yards on your left there is a KTV. 100rmb for a room, 10rmb for a beer and negotiate the rest. Seemed like a good place but it was too late when I got there.

Went back to the Datong Hotel near the station. Had a beer next door and a mama telephoned for a gal. A pretty one arrived on a bike. Only wants 150 for short time, but they want me to go to their shithole down the street. No way! She is reluctant to go into my hotel but finally agrees. Then the hag behind the service desk starts yelling at us as we walked to the elevator. The gal runs away jumps on her bike.

I think the local authorities are preventing the area from turning redlight.
I'm sure there are plenty of good places in that town but I don't know where.

fleshhunter
01-04-06, 09:09
Hi guys,

You should pay more attention to the so-called sauna or "bath center" to look for the paradise in your mind. If you do not know, just ask the Taxi driver you met. They will tell you all that you want to know. But be careful the risk of being over-charged!

Cheers!

Arctic1
03-22-06, 05:39
Last weekend I visited Zhengzhou. The city is convenient to reach by train, and some worthwhile tourist sights are nearby.

Previous reports about the Yuda Palace Hotel also attracted me. In particular, the reports about its sauna made Zhengzhou sound exciting, so I naturally booked a room at Yuda. A very spacious, well-appointed single room cost 680 RMB per night, breakfast included. It has a separate couch and sitting area, plus a large bed. The carpet was even semi-clean. This hotel seems very well-managed, with the most attentive service I have found inside or outside of China in quite a while.

The sauna is as spectacular as previously reported. It is huge. I am attaching a picture from their advertising brochure, plus a copy of the price list for rooms. The picture shows their VIP room. I took a “small” room (picture visible in right inset). There was nothing small about it.

The sauna can be entered from the street or by taking the hotel elevator to the Basement Two Level. At the sauna reception it is necessary to specify sauna, swimming, or individual room. The sauna, swimming, and exercise areas are free to registered hotel guests. Specifying an individual room will summon the man who can bring in the girls. Payment for FS must occur in cash, but the rest can be charged to the guestroom account.

All the girls working in the sauna (I mean, the working girls) wear a very professional-looking two-piece navy-blue suit. They could do double-duty in the hotel registration area as far as appearance is concerned. I had three different girls during my stay. I wish I could report that all of them were great, but that was not the case. Two were quite good, the third mediocre. FS with CBJ runs 898 RMB, within the sauna or in the guestrooms. Within the sauna it is known as the Hong Kong massage.

Outside the hotel I did not notice too many BBS, but much of the city I had no time to explore. A handful of pink-lit establishments were visible. I even saw one place with hair-cutting equipment visible where several well-dressed, bored young ladies sat around. Saunas and KTVs were everywhere, but I hesitate to enter these places cold and on my own.

Fluffy Bud
05-01-06, 17:01
Went to Zhengzhou for the May 1st holidays with couple mates. Got a taxi to take us to a sauna on Long Hai Zhong Lu called Hua Hai sauna. Chicks were ok, about 6~7. FS, BBBJ for only 200 RMB. Not the nicest and cleanest of place, but pretty cheap.

Asie Frenchy
05-21-06, 12:56
"a week in china"

and, please nobody flame me that i have not posted in every different single section one by one, this is all i have time for. : {

1. guangzhou

i can report that the ramada bbs are reopened; specifically what used to be counted as #2 #3 and #4, but now. counting from the end as you walk in the black metal gate at ramada end, will become #1, 2, 3 respectively; the old #1 is totally gone and will become a shop i am told.

3# even has a couple of the old gals back;

same deal as before. 200rnb. unless you are a shmuck. 250 if you are feeling generous and either upstairs or go out to a nearby apartment;

[ for the newbies. : the former is ok if you are not shy, 3 beds, close together and thin curtains between, and some mirrored windows enable one to see what is going on in the next bed, i don't care, i can even enjoy watching one of the gals getting it from another guy while i am on mine, but some guys who are shy better go to the apartments]

2. xuzhou [jiangsu province]

stayed the railway hotel. no action. seems very buttoned down 'old china' era, stern old hags on every floor in railway employee uniform and etc; no knocks on the door either

but; walking out and turning left found a fair number of bbs. rep001tered around just behind the hotel. 2 here, 2 there; didn't try, as most offerings looked past their sell-by dates;

walked the other way. out of the station with it at you back. across the small square and then take the road at 1o'clock, [not the one at 3o'clock]. walk perhaps 1km and you start to see a lot of little bbs type places;

the basic offer is 150rnb for 'massage'. basically hj and whatever else you can talk her into.

white-skinned customers are obviously a novelty

quality. average

3. pi zhou [jiangsu province]

this town is one hour east drive from xuzhou;

find the li fu hotel. sorry i lost the road name but is a main road in the central shopping area. shouldn't be rocket science '. with your back to the lifu cross to the other side and walk left. about 80-100m, turn down a small lane. [nice local street food also being prepared at the entrance, with few small tables. try it, was good]. go down the lane until you reach the end. about another 80m, which is a sot of t junction; right would be a dead-end after 10m; so, go left. there some older women will call to you. don't panic they are not offering themselves; i found over 5 hours 3 nice experiences. all 18-23. and although none had ever so much as spoken to a whitey before. no real issues, apart from the normal shyness initially

200rnb. no rush, every position i wanted and very relaxed

an additional 10rnb on the way out to the man for the room

[these are not bbs! the gals are hanging around near these knocking shops. sort of short time hotels. decent beds and basic wash-up facilities]

the gals seem to be all quite new and more like amateur

4. zhongzhou [henan province]

i agree arctic 1. the city is really nice btw. very laid back, wide boulevard style streets, lots of green, very nice. and the surrounding area also. pity it doesn't get more visitors as there is a lot going for it.

somebody else mentioned the station area. i found nothing at all here. nor anywhere else i walked. stayed

and i agree about yuda. excellent value

no disrespect to arctic 1. but 898 for a bonk in a tier 3 city? no way. somebody saw you coming mate! btw i also speak next to no mandarin sadly -[some guandonghua]-- i went in and after basic negotiations. involving me laughing at the first 2 prices offered and heading back to the main entrance with the guy running after me, i settled for the 3rd rapidly downsized 'offer'. 450rnb. [898geez, yeah an auspicious number, for the guy who got the $ out of you: } ]

19yr old sichuan gal. enough with the details, but it was a quality experience.

5, shenyang [liaoning]

walked a lot to see the place in my spare time; a few sights to be seen including the old palace

didn't see any action in any street at all. not a single bbs

no mind. 3nights in the central city hotel meant room service every night. 400 rnb. -again guys negotiate, i swear to god some guys let their didi take over their thought processes. this is china. the first offer is never the last offer and it is sure as *** never the correct price

first night the mamasan told me '100ud' i laughed, said 'no dollars' and started to close the door. she said "okok rnb. 1, 000" [howzat for a forex rate]. i laughed even harder and started to close the door, she quickly said 600, i said. no! 400! . she said ok ok. i bring friends now

obviously the next 2 nights further negotiation was not needed

local gals, one pro and two clear amateurs. one still had her supermarket uniform in the plastic bag she was carrying

21--29 yrs range

Superforce99
08-30-06, 14:05
Went to Zhengzhou for the May 1st holidays with couple mates. Got a taxi to take us to a sauna on Long Hai Zhong Lu called Hua Hai sauna. Chicks were ok, about 6~7. FS, BBBJ for only 200 RMB. Not the nicest and cleanest of place, but pretty cheap.

Am in Zhengzhou for business and I agree it's interesting how wide and open
the streets are, along with lots of trees, grass, and general greenery. Compeltely
different than what I expected.

Anyway, I had a small window of free time and tried to check out some mongering
locations mentioned on the board. The train station area wasn't very active
and there were typical "hmmm, maybe those BBS shops are FS" type of shops
with pinkish lights and bored gals hanging out inside, but they were pretty
bad quality in my eyes and I didn't sample any.

Then I took a taxi down the entire Long Hai Zhong Lu trying to find this Hua Hai Sauna.
No luck and nobody knew what the hell I was talking about. I got out the taxi
and took a motorcycle taxi going back the other way and still no luck. I was
in a disadvantgeous position because I had to constant scan both sides of
the streets and it was only about 5pm at this time, so no business had turned
on their outdoor lighting yet. Most businesses in Zhengzhou are single level
and I was expected to see at least a two-level structure housing the sauna,
but didn't see anything resembling a sauna on Long Hai Zhong Lu. If anyone can
give better directions, then thanks. And I didn't want to go to the Yu Dan
place since it seems like a place where I should use several hours to relax and
enjoy the place, which is a block of time I didn't have during my time here.

J

Superforce99
09-01-06, 18:12
Overall, my impression of the city is that it wouldn't be a total drag to live here,
compared to other isolated North/West China cities. But I'd never live here by
choice, though.

Got a chance to go around a bit at nighttime, finally, and ofcourse the mongering
activities are much easier to spot. Go to the intersection located at 50 Hua Yuan (花园 路)
Road. Go across the street, away from the hotel and towards the large China
Mobile Shop. Keep walking down the street and eventually, you'll see several
small barbershop type places. The windows have been partially obscured by
semi-transparent paper and there are 2-3 bored young girls sitting inside. The
setup is somewhat different than Guangdong. The shop entrance is smaller and
more narrow, so you could easily miss it if you're not looking carefully. In the
back of the shop are more private massage cubicles. I talked with the girls and
HJ are definately on the menu but they were commital on anything else. Price
was 25 RMB. I burned up my 1 hour of free time walking around and finding the
place and chatting about service, so anybody who wants to try the local BBS,
please post any experiences.

Also, I ended up going to a foot massage place with the boss and a group of
buddies. Forgot the name but the place is located at 38 Hua Yuan Road (花园边路).
Go upstairs to the second floor and choose a foot massage. We got the
regular (48 RMB) and I was wondering why the hell it's so much more expensive
than in Guangdong. Ended up being one of the better foot massages I've
ever had. It was about 90 minutes of service and the girls are very well-trained
in their routine which is slightly different and more detailed than what I've had
in Guangdong. Also, the girls are a farmer-girl-next-door wet dream come true,
ha ha...I'm not really into that kind of look, but all 4 gals that were assigned
to our room were damn cute (not quite sexy). 2 from Shandong and 2 from
Hunan. They had nice, tight bodies that only 18-year olds can have and during
certain parts of the massage routine, they bent over and exposed their bra-less
breasts. The natural, almost titalating style of this "breast flashing" made it
all the more sexy and the girls seemed to understand that they were turning
men (me, anyway) on. Nobody in our group tried anything, but I'd bet that they
girls would definately give a HJ in the room and probably go back to the hotel
with you after they got off work. #15 is particularly cute (teeth not quite straight
though) but love that tight, petite body. #6 is tall and naughty one, likes to
joke around, #168 has an interesting, attractive West China look but is from
Shandong, and #26 is tall and cute but kind of quiet and shy. Hell, even the
female boss looked pretty good (teeth not quite straight either). I know it sounds
kind of over the top, but go and see for yourself. Even if you end up not agreeing
about the cuteness of the gals, you'll get a great foot massage. If you choose
any of the mentioned gals, tell them the young ABC who came with a bunch
of old Chinese dudes recommend them and that I hope they are as fucking cute
as when I last saw them.

So, even though I didn't participate, I'm confident that Zhengzhou has
mongering activities available, but it's mostly restricted to nighttime and I
wouldn't come here for mongering purposes only.

J

Pleasure Dude
12-18-06, 23:52
Anything else going on here in Zhengzhou?

Pleasure Dude
05-08-07, 00:26
Visited Zhengzhou a week ago and stayed at Sofitel. I visited the sauna at both Sofitel and Yuda. The one at Yuda is more high end and the one at Sofitel is acutally a bit ran down. The girls at both of the hotel are average looking compared to other major cities in China. Other than the hotel saunas in the city, I do not know where else I can find the girls. At Sofitel, I picked up a girl from the line up and decided to take her back to my room. Total damage was 800.

PD

World Traveller
05-28-07, 04:29
Visited Zhengzhou a week ago and stayed at Sofitel. I visited the sauna at both Sofitel and Yuda. The one at Yuda is more high end and the one at Sofitel is acutally a bit ran down. The girls at both of the hotel are average looking compared to other major cities in China. Other than the hotel saunas in the city, I do not know where else I can find the girls. At Sofitel, I picked up a girl from the line up and decided to take her back to my room. Total damage was 800.

PDHi Pleasure Dude,

Where can you find the line-up?

Worm
08-30-07, 18:37
My first trip to Zhengzhou and I RTFF first. I stayed at the Crowne Plaza and went to their sauna. I was taken to my room, and then a guy comes in and tells me no make love. Now, my first reaction was I got my wallet and send the girl in and we will see, but on second thought decided to talk a walk.

So I followed the forum suggestion and went to the Sofitel next door. The Sauna had a stone cold fox working the hall who welcomed me in. The girl working at the desk was stunning. I agreed to a massage and could not wait to see the quality of the girls. Well, I was disappointed. While the first two were 10s, the one who came to massage me was a 4. But she massaged me well, and I was enjoying the way she was working up to the ..... nothing. She finished, and left. Nice massage, but not what I was looking for. I am not new to this game, and I have never had that happen when I did not expect it. So I wandered off, and walking around the corner back to the hotel came across a set of BBS with girls hanging out of them. Most good looking. Several came out and walked up to me on the street to talk, and I took one home. No issues with the hotel. A normal experience at a normal price.

Opticus
11-23-07, 13:17
Stayed in Xinxiang the other day at the International Hotel, one of the better ones I believe. Took a walk in the evening after returning to the hotel mainly to find a place to buy cigarettes and came across a sauna place just across the street to the left. You can spot these places by: 1. nice girl behind the counter smiling at you while you walk by, 2. towels on the desk, 3. slippers in the lobby, what other place should it be? So I walked in and was led straight upstairs into a room. I could take of my clothes and the room was locked. I was led down a hallway, up and down some stairs to the showers and sauna area, took a shower and tried the sauna which was quite nice although a bit unpleasant after a while because you sit on a stone bench and it gets quite hot despite a towel on which you sit. I did not try the plunge pool because the water was quite murky, but the shower and sauna area was clean. Went back to the room and the boy told me to wait for the massage. There was no line up of girls but I did not ask for either. After a few minutes a quite nice girl came in, small, slim and firm body, dressed quite sexy, would give her a 8 for the body and a 5 to 6 for her face. She took off her clothes right away and told me to turn around. I was expecting something like a massage but she started with a cat bath right away which led to ar which I am not a great fan off I must say. She then told me to turn around on my back side, (cleaned her mouth with mouthwash ) and continued on the front now starting to concentrate on the spot. She did a very nice, slow and quite sensual bbbj and would let me touch her all the while. One disturbing thing was her artificial moaning but that stopped right away when her mouth was filled up. BBBJ was really nice, not much of a handjob and quite deep. Although I am a great fan of Daty did not do it, was unsure after the murky waters downstairs. She then pulled out a condom and was asking me whether to use it which I agreed to. Could be possible that she would do without. After a nice cowgirl ride we change to mish, she finished me off with a cbj. Was quite relaxed after that and she left the room. There was never a rush and she was quite friendly although communication was not possible. I relaxed a while, dressed and went downstairs. I was expecting to pay somthing like 300 to 400 RMB, but now the nice surprise comes: the final bill was just 180 in total.

I would rate the sauna place quite clean and acceptable, nothing upscale like the top saunas in Shanghai but ok.

Would certainly recommend it and will go back when business takes me to Xinxiang again.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Gladiatorsher
03-10-08, 14:30
Hi Guys,

I had read a lot of information and good reviews about Yuda and the HUGE Sauna there and the great service.

Well let me tell you, I have never had a worst experience anywhere and that too after paying RMB 900 for it for a 90 minutes session, which got over in 15 minutes flat and just 1 shot.

So, if you guys are going to stay in Yuda for the sauna and the HK Massage, please DON'T.

The girls dont allow you to tocuh their breast, nor their sweet spot. All you get is the worst mechanical f*** in 15 minutes and she's off to the shower and out of the room.

I thought a sex doll could be a better f*** than that.

Just don't go there.

Karlinchina
03-24-08, 10:10
Hi Fellow Mongers,

A few weeks ago stayed at Zhengzhou´s Sofitel, older looking from the outside, but remodeled and fairly good looking in the inside, with a weird piano bar in, the piano and artists are one storey below the actual bar! Go figure the creative genius of the particular Chinese interior decorator that came wit the idea!.

After a weary day in the city I was looking for some action. I read many reports on this thread about the good and not so good Sauna places and actually have selected a couple to check them on. But first I wanted to have a beer in a nice looking Pub which sits on the 3rd. floor just next to the hotel´s Sauna. The place was totally dead so I decided to check if the Sauna offered anything good. Just before entering the Sauna I was approached by a young Chinese guy offering nice masaji, with a pretty lady, so I asked him if he could show me the material. There happened to be a weary looking chick standing on the hallway an since she was not to my liking I asked him to show me more. So he went to the back of the Sauna place and brought a very pretty pettit girl, long hair, white skin, great looking so I said how much. Not much bargaining from my part so we finalize the deal at 800 for 1 hour. I know that for central China this is quite expensive, but I was quite tired and did not want to go into to much hassle, beside my Chinese language ability is limited. So I took precious 58 to my room an will contiunue with the nites events.

Karlinchina
03-24-08, 10:27
So I took precious 58 to my room. She looked a bit nervous and seemed to wanting to rush things up, so I try to comfort her, a little hugging, cuddling massaging and then she relaxed. She was wearing a nice looking top, actually overall she did not look like a MP girl but more like an office employee, she even smelled nicely perfumed. I started releasing her from her top to find a small breast with BIG brown nipples which become hard as soon as I started rubbing them tenderly. I remove the rest of her clothes and started rubbing her V section to find out that she was very wet so I spent a good ten minutes or so caressing her love cave which she responded with loud mounds of pleasure, that arouse me greatly. At that point she reached for a condom and we performed a 69 session for another minutes. By this point I was ready to pound this little goddess of pleasure so I took her on missionary and pounded and pounded with her mounds getting louder an my heart rate increasing rapidly until finish. She stayed with me in bed until my breath became normal again. Very good experience overall. Expensive for China standards but worth it all the 800 plus a small tip for her.

Mahal
05-28-08, 20:34
Quick report on the 2 options at the Sofitel:

Boss Sauna, 3rd floor

Went there at 2AM a few weeks ago and a man standing outside the door yelled "laowai, laowai", which prompted a younger guy, dressed with a towel only but speaking english, to appear. He immediately offered "sex massage" for RMB 800 and suggested he would send the girl to my room as soon as I gave him the number.

Since I was staying in adjacent rooms with my business partners I preferred the on-site option for the same price and asked to see the girls. There were only two brought and both were young but 4-5 in looks. I chose one anyway because I did not want to have to go out and look for other options in the middle of the night. Service rates about the same as the looks, below average, quick CBJ and a couple positions, spitting, no inspiration, just mechanical sex with both parties wanting to get it over with as soon as possible. Whole thing was over in 30 minutes, would not repeat.

KTV (entrance in the lobby & one floor down).

Lots of pretty ladies with most clearly available for take out. Was quoted $150, did not partake, because of my business partners again. But seems like a good option if you like the KTV style.

Jude Bright
09-26-08, 05:13
Good experience in Yuda

Stayed in Yuda back in July and had an every good experience with the sauna. There is sauna in the basement and you can access both elevators in the hotel and from the outside of the entrance. Routine taking off the cloths and looked in the locked room, shower, had a whole body scrubbed by a guy. Then went in to the massage room. A beauty came in and ask to give me a service. I said OK. Then she left for a few minutes. When she came back, with two cups including ice and hot tear.

The massage started on the back with my on my stomach. She quicked moves to the lower part of the body and I enjoyed a lot of the massage in my private area. Once I turn around, my gun is already to shot. After about 10 minutes BBBJ, she put on a cover with her month without any notice, good skill. I tried in several positions and I finally finished inside of she pussy.

Total damage: 700

Face 8
Body 8
Skill 7

Johnps
08-02-09, 15:33
Is there anybody here with some recent experiences in Zhengzhou. Have to stay there for several weeks, so a little information is welcome.

Thanx a lot

Johnps
08-02-09, 15:41
Is there anybody with some recent exoeriences in Zhengzhou. Have to stay there for a longer period, so every inforamtion is welcome

Thanx a lot

Pushkin13
09-13-09, 03:07
Recently I launched QQ, the english version of the VERY popular Chinese chat software program.

I think it has limited functionality, compared with the Chinese version.

I found a few likely prospects in Henan (the province, of which Zhengzhou is the capital).

Met up with 1 last month. Limited English, but very enthusiastic. Now wants to divorce and marry me (hahahahahaha).

First meeting, stayed at a short-time hotel near the Railway Station, the Tian Quan Hotel (Chinese 3 star, to the left of the large clock on top of the station entrance) (tian1 quan2 = daily spring?).

Cost: 100 kuai (hotel) + 70 kuai (clothes) = 170 kuai for my freebie.

Pushkin13
09-13-09, 03:08
I was there on business, earlier in the month. It is a block north of the Railway Station and popular with local middle-class? travellers.

Short time can be easily negotiated, though you might need some language assistance from a colleague etc.

Of main interest to hobbyists is the bevy* of leggy beauties sitting idly in the foyer, only a short distance from Reception. Some 7s and possibly an 8. Did not sample.

My feeling is that they are FLs, and, for a small fee, are committed to assisting the tired, weary and dusty traveller forget his aches and pains.

* At what number does a bevy become a small posse?

TopDoggy
09-14-09, 11:16
Plan to contribute to the board more. Would have earlier but been having proxy issues.

Was in Da Tong Hotel and didn't see the FLs but perhaps it was too early in the evening. Dropped by in house massage and the masseuse, of which there was only 1, was delighted to hear that I was staying there and would come up to my room.

She knew the score bringing nothing but 2 condoms, but that's where the fun ended. Through our confusion of my limited mand and her nonexistent english, what I thought was 400 rmb for massage, BJ, and FS was going to be just BJ and massage. Stopped in the middle, and after lengthy complaining she finally left after a pretty good CBJ for 200 and no massage.

The weird thing is she was paranoid about having condoms in the trash, she flushed them. Guess mgmt is a bit of a pain. But even so I later on got the usual call requesting a massage (prob from a front desk girl who saw that I was listed as sole room occupant)

Looks-wise she was decent looking, 6.5-7, prob late 20s, nice ass but flat chested. Pretty tight body and ass but allowed no touching of her. Which led me to find out she wasn't going to do FS. Would not repeat.

I was there on business, earlier in the month. It is a block north of the Railway Station and popular with local middle-class? travellers.

Short time can be easily negotiated, though you might need some language assistance from a colleague etc.

Of main interest to hobbyists is the bevy* of leggy beauties sitting idly in the foyer, only a short distance from Reception. Some 7s and possibly an 8. Did not sample.

My feeling is that they are FLs, and, for a small fee, are committed to assisting the tired, weary and dusty traveller forget his aches and pains.

* At what number does a bevy become a small posse?

TopDoggy
09-14-09, 11:27
Went to yuda with the info provided in the forum (thanks to all) but experience was generally bad.

First off. Small good news is that they offer some really pretty girls and you can negotiate. Was really expensive anyway. $1, 000 but I thought it would be on par with SH

First girl I had was really cute and had a pouty pretty girl aspect about her. Said she was 18/ should've taken that as a warning as she wasn't into it, and practically just pulled me on top of her to get the deed done. After 15 mins of that I stopped.complained to mgmt who sent in a diff girl. Leggy, really pretty face, okay to decent body, but her attitude was the biggest difference as she was a lot more willing. Despite that, the second girl wasn't really that into it. Just compliant and sad.

We talked a bit and she said she didn't like doing it. Even though it wasn't enthusiastic service, her sweetness made me stick with her and not choose someone else. Btw. She did look pretty hot in the mini-skirt

Would not repeat.

Pushkin13
09-15-09, 01:23
TopDoggy

I tried to send you a PM regarding being a wingman in ZZ, and also proxy server issues.

It "bounced", so perhaps you can't receive them.

Want to explore the Railway Station area?

P13

Wonderer
08-31-10, 14:16
I visited Zhengzhou this August and followed the advice in this thread. I tried the Spa in one of the hotels mentioned (please PM me for the name and details). It was still exactly as described.

When I arrived on the Spa floor, I bumped into two pretty girls, and one of them was offered then to provide me the services, when I entered the sauna. She did a very good massage job, cat bath and in any case worked very hard. She gave only CBJ, though. And I did not try DATY either, since she had already put some gliding cream into her little sister. She was apparently a bit scared (of my size), since it was her first (!) day in the sauna, and I was the first foreigner ever (!) she had.

Nevertheless, the experience was good, and I can recommend the place as very decent and clean.

However, when you enter the Spa, they will not offer you the FS, but only the legit services. After they brought me to the room, I asked then for the "special service" (chuan tao). And immediately, they told me the price: 800 Rmb for 60 minutes.

The girl was quite pretty and also enjoyed the deed. After my explosion, we still had some time left, and she continued with a really good massage, until the 60 minutes were over.

All in all an enjoyable experience.

Wonderer

Mrsuave74
10-28-10, 03:54
Will be in Zhengzhou for a while and thought I'd check and see if anyone has any advice on where to go, etc. Also, if anyone else is in Zhengzhou and interested in getting together, feel free to let me know. Would appreciate any information or suggestions.

Thanks

Draper11
12-01-10, 07:23
Anyone in Zz can advise regarding sauna in hotel experience. Have read all the previous posts. But not very encouraging. Will stay at Sofitel.

Commander75
12-27-10, 11:27
Hi Guys,

I had read a lot of information and good reviews about Yuda and the HUGE Sauna there and the great service.

Well let me tell you, I have never had a worst experience anywhere and that too after paying RMB 900 for it for a 90 minutes session, which got over in 15 minutes flat and just 1 shot.

So, if you guys are going to stay in Yuda for the sauna and the HK Massage, please DON'T.

The girls don't allow you to tocuh their breast, nor their sweet spot. All you get is the worst mechanical f* in 15 minutes and she's off to the shower and out of the room.

I thought a sex doll could be a better f* than that.

Just don't go there. Ok go easy on me this is my first report worth posting so I am going to try and be as detailed as possible.

Was in Zhengzhou for the festive period. Stayed at the Zhengzhou Hotel near the main train station where there are a load of hotels.

My hotel did have an in-house massage which funnily enough was a big converted guest room next to mine. One night I heard a guy either having the time of his life or was in serious pain!

Anyway down to business. The famous Yuda Palace hotel. All I can say is WOW. For the main land this is a serious five star uber hotel. Almost every bit of exposed metal is a polished gold colour. Even though when I went there it was having a refit with a Louis Vuitton store being installed.

Anyway the Yuda sauna is on the left of the main entrance, a small building in the car park which is decepetive as it leads under ground to what can only be described as a debaucherous pleasure palace.

Seriously the place was huuuuge. Swimming pool gym sauna all of it.

Ok so I walk into reception and I am greeted by 3 hostesss' one of whom speaks english. So she tells me I can use the spa facilties for 198RMB swimming and all that jazz.

Then she starts telling me about the massages. 1 is 98RMB the next 599RMB and the last 899 RMB, the Hong Kong massage.

So being the most expensive offer I asked what it is, to which she replied cheerfully "you can have sex!"

I half chuckled back "ok!" and thought the management must be making a serious contribution to the Poilce 'charitble fund' because she was not even discreet about telling me she just announced it so matter of factly and happily.

I was there at around 11pm and the whole place was well lit and had a lot fo staff around who on reflection knew in the end what I had gone for but were very professional and not embarresed or anything I was very surprised.

But first the nice hostessed offered me a tour. Holy fuck. You have to pay a room fee of 1 of 3 tier levels of room. Personally the 1st tier is fine as you are only in there for 90mins with the girl but all are double floored mini houses. Shower facilites downstairs then you take your staircase upstairs to the bedroom area.

Tier1 was 198RMB 2 was 298RMB and 3 398RMB. 3 was a mind fuck it had is own 3 meter swimming pool! And was massive. If you want to experience high roller rock star sex. Do the tier 3 room.

So I went for tier 1 which was still awesome. The hostess brings in the girls 2 by 2 good quality for mainland chicks. And I settle for a little pocket rocket from Shanghai with awsome tits.

She locks the door undresses and I do to she puts my belongings in a wardrobe and leads me to the shower area which is on the ground floor below the bedroom area above.

So we shower together then jump in the bath for a bit of fun then she leads me upstairs to the bed. Bit of groping, french kissing (if you smoke brush your teeth if she doesn't smoke she will know if you have!) etc start playing with her pussy she's wet as fuck, do some DATY then she enjoying it but wants to get dirty so she filps round and gives me a CBJ licks my taint area and rims me a bit which was good, then get down to it mish doggy cowgirl etc makes me carry her round the room fucking her, then on the big chair, this one has bundles of energy!

Had the usual "your so big" which is common because she held up a liitle pinky finger in explanation of Chinese guys. So us westerners a bigger but if your a bigger than average westener then they are a bit intimitated. Now I did my research and the western average is 6 inches. I am 9. I'm not lying why the fuck would I. And in China finding accomdating condoms on the mainland is fucking hard work!

So after 30 mins or so she got some KY, which I didn't get because she was wet enough but I think they reckon its just a one stop soluiton for a bigger than avg dick.

Fucked her solid for an hour (one quick break for application of KY) but I find it difficult to cum with condoms but she nearly got me when she done the cowgirl sqat while she sucked hungrily on my right nipple (is that a Chinese thing, many of them do this! LOL

But in the end I exp to her the problem so she whips off the condom and starts blowing me which then resulted in CIM.

But man she fucked the shit out of me and its good when a girl is into it. Then talked for a bit but really nice proper GFE.

Here's the important stuff though. Almost everything in the room is chargeable. Eg There is a drinks fridge but you pay 20RMB per drink. Shaving foam and and so on. Also now THIS is important in the room the supply you with a box of the Chinese viagra which is 98RMB. And I get the impression they don't tell you that if you don't use it it will be deducted from your final bill. Watch out for this!

So my girl was nice enough to explain this to me which knocked off the afforementioned 98RMB. So damage.

198RMB tier 1 room.

899RMB Hong Kong massage 90 mins FS (Xiang Gan) pinyin.

100RMB Secret tip for the girl.

20RMB Large condom. (which may have been bullshit because it did not feel any more roomier)

Total 1217 RMB.

Now I know there are cheaper options and I have tried them. I just heard so much about Yuda its one of those places you must see and try at least once.

In conclusion a little overpriced but the quality of everything is tremendous facilites. Etc. And if you do get the HK mass. Then my hostess said I could go swimming and chill for free afterward but I didn't.

So if you want a lavish lush mainland experience the galaxy class Yuda is all what the positve reviews claim it to be. I had a GREAT time and had a proper rock and roll fuck!

What happened with the guy I quoted uptop I have no idea but I do have a theory looks, age, body tone factor in it must as the girl must prefer a type that she can get off on as well!

But I digress. Go to Yuda if you want to live it up I miight give it another go one day if I'm in the area. Although my hotel kept ringing me everyday offereng a 'beautiful girl massage'.

Zhengzhou is having its subway contructed at the moment so traffic is bad but at rush hour is fucking terrible so avoid that timt, oh and the cab back from Yuda to the train staiton area was 11RMB. **** cabbie stung me for 40RMB to go there giving me some bullshit excuse so watch out! But I hadn't been there so didn't know.

Siepko Bach
04-25-11, 08:28
Stayed in the Jiasheng Century Hotel in Xingyang, actually a suburb of huge Zhenzhou. 40 min by taxi from Zhengzou airport. Hotel OK. The nice surprise came when I rang the phone number provided in the room. Within 10 minutes a nice young lady came, asking 300 for full service; less than half what they usually seem to charge foreigners (at least at first). Excellent service, nice looking, friendly.

Jake277
04-30-11, 01:00
Anybody ever been to Luoyang?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

PM would be fine.

Thanks,

Jake277

Mrdurden
06-23-11, 17:08
Hi guys,

My first visit to Zhengzhou and the Sofitel story is the same as the previous posters from 2008 and earlier. That is, go to the sauna on the 3rd floor ("not operated by Sofitel") and ask for the "special massage" = 800 RMB. I had 3 different girls and they were all average-to-above-average and only one had a problem with my caucasian "size" (pretty average, for a caucasian, I think). And even she was a trooper, as we did it slowly and carefully.

Zhengzhou looks like a decent mongering town otherwise, though, as there are plenty of spa's (especially in the Sofitel / CrownePlaza area) and other clubs that are all lit up. Every night there was also a couple of streetwalkers on the street in front of the CrownePlaza (around the corner from Sofitel).

And the girls here have better asses than my previous stops in Xian and Chengdu.

Not too many tourists, very rare to see other caucasians.

Crusader69
08-28-11, 15:54
Hey guys!

I just moved to Zhengzhou want to know if there are any places for mongering. Where can I find BBs? Not expecting too much but I reckon this city has got potential! Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Crusader69
08-28-11, 16:00
Just moved to zhengzhou! Going to be here for 2 years! Any BBs near crown plaza or anywhere else in zhengzhou. Or any other cheap mongering places.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks fellas

Pushkin13
08-29-11, 10:30
Just moved to zhengzhou! Going to be here for 2 years! Any BBs near crown plaza or anywhere else in zhengzhou. Or any other cheap mongering places.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks fellasWhen you become familiar with transport (buses, taxis) and feel adventurous the surrounding villages (within 20. 40 minutes from the train station) will have lots of BBS with fresh off the farm girls, wanting their 100kuai. 120kuai. 150kuai.

But, better to have (I) a wingman, and (ii) for at least one of you to have conversational putong hua (Mandarin).

Enjoy and report.

P13.

(who spent a very happy year in Zhengzhou, and am a semi-regular return visitor)

Crusader69
09-04-11, 18:28
When you become familiar with transport (buses, taxis) and feel adventurous the surrounding villages (within 20. 40 minutes from the train station) will have lots of BBS with fresh off the farm girls, wanting their 100kuai. 120kuai. 150kuai.

But, better to have (I) a wingman, and (ii) for at least one of you to have conversational putong hua (Mandarin).

Enjoy and report.

P13.

(who spent a very happy year in Zhengzhou, and am a semi-regular return visitor) Thanks for the info mate. Can you be specific about any places where I can find some BBs. I hav a friend here who has been here for a while and knows the routes and directions but he is married and not up to date with the mongering areas but can help me get there. So if you hav any particular good places for FS or BBs thenletme know thanks. And my spoken Chinese is ok so tht shouldn't be a problem. Thanks again in advance. Cheers

Faguoren
09-06-11, 10:13
Anybody ever been to Luoyang?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

PM would be fine.

Thanks,

Jake277I just returned from Luoyang last week.

I spent only one night in town (was there for business with a female colleague so a bit difficult to monger around) and did not find anything fancy to report so far.

I arrived there late in the evening (there are only 2 flights a day from Beijing, I took the 7:20 pm one which lands around 9 pm in Luoyang).

Arrived around 10 pm in hotel (Hua-Yang plaza hotel, just in front of the local Wanda plazza).

I had a long walk in the surrounding and did not find any massage place / sauna / BBS, however there is a kind of disco on the side of the hotel but I did not try it as I did not want to spend to much time and be the only Laowai there.

Around 11:30, I finally decided to call the hotel service center asking them to arrange a in. Room "massage" for me (there is no massage center in the hotel.

About 20 minutes later, a guy came to my room with 2 girls. Both just average girl.

Negociated for 500 for 2 hours multiple pop.

The guy wanted immediate payment, I gave him 200 saying the rest later to the girl. They agreed.

Till now, looks not too bad (also I should not have paid a penny in advance but I really wanted to fuck a hole).

The rest of the story shows how wrong I was.

The girls was of very bad attitude. She first spent 10 minutes argueing with the guy over the phone about how to share the money they get from me. I can tell you that my excitment was gone.

Then, she get naked all at once and jumped in bed. No shower, no preliminary thing. Just dropped 2 condoms on the bed table.

I told myself I already paid 200, then try to get something out of it.

Then, she tried to get me hard by shaking my snake, looking at somewhere else, giving long face all the time.

She never smilled, refused to give me blow job or do anything else.

I then asked her to go but she refused asking for the 300 remaining RMB.

I of course refused, she called back the guy. Blablabla. It took 15 minutes for her to leave after the guy came back and a long argument!

I definitly recommand not to ask for massage in room from this hotel!

I will try to go to another hotel if I ever return in there.

This is my first report here, I hope I can give better ones later.

Crusader69
09-13-11, 19:40
Hi guys. I have seen in a lot of websites people saying that they found out about a particular mongering spot on the net. Can you please share some of those websites.

Cheers

Crusader69
10-27-11, 20:26
Just wondering if anyone knows any saunas in zhengzhou apart from sofitel and yuda palace. Saunas like in xian which offer FS at great prices like 280 or 300. Anything will be great. This page is starting to get dead!

Creman
02-24-13, 07:05
Just confirming that during my recent stay at the Sofitel in ZHengzhou, that the massage center within the hotel offers special services but at ripoff prices. I didn't try to negotiate but I imagine that this would have been possible. They wanted 2000RMB for the full package. This place is not run by the hotel and their advertising cards are in the rooms. In the end decided to save my money and use it in Hong Kong.

Crusader69
03-13-13, 22:23
Jst when I thought zhengzhou was dead for mongering. I met a guy in a club and he turned out to be a manager at a hotel where there is a sauna.

He gave me his card.

So I went by one night. He took me upstairs after I changed clothes. As I walked in about 12 girls came to a stage. Most were around 6-7. I saw one that was a solid 8. So I picked her. The place is so cosy nd friendly its jst unbelievable.

So we went inside the room which was huge it has a pole and a shower.

U can tell the girl to wear diffrent costume if you like.

So we started with cat bath and hot cold BBBJ. Then to my surprise she gave me an AR. Tht was a first for me.

GFE was 12/10. She was so passionate. Kissing me on the neck nd all.

Anyways we get into the deed. Missionary then doggy for about 5 mints. Then I picked her up we go into the shower nd strt doing it there. Then come bck to the bed where the tv is on and japanese porn is being played. Another 5 mints of fking then I cum in her mouth. She says we have time do you want to go again. So I start again this time as she puts the condom on I thrn her around and start doing her from the back. Another 20 mints of awsm sx. Thn I cum. Take a shower. And I'm out of there.

She told me its 1 hr and you can cum as mny times as you want.

Total damage 280.

Bargain.

If you want her to pole dance and othr stuff its around 300 then

WhosWho
03-20-13, 18:56
Sounds great. I'll be in Zhengzhou in a couple of weeks and would like to go to this place.

Whats the name of the hotel?

WW.

Jst when I thought zhengzhou was dead for mongering. I met a guy in a club and he turned out to be a manager at a hotel where there is a sauna.

He gave me his card.

So I went by one night. He took me upstairs after I changed clothes. As I walked in about 12 girls came to a stage. Most were around 6-7. I saw one that was a solid 8. So I picked her. The place is so cosy nd friendly its jst unbelievable.

So we went inside the room which was huge it has a pole and a shower.

U can tell the girl to wear diffrent costume if you like.

So we started with cat bath and hot cold BBBJ. Then to my surprise she gave me an AR. Tht was a first for me.

GFE was 12/10. She was so passionate. Kissing me on the neck nd all.

Anyways we get into the deed. Missionary then doggy for about 5 mints. Then I picked her up we go into the shower nd strt doing it there. Then come bck to the bed where the tv is on and japanese porn is being played. Another 5 mints of fking then I cum in her mouth. She says we have time do you want to go again. So I start again this time as she puts the condom on I thrn her around and start doing her from the back. Another 20 mints of awsm sx. Thn I cum. Take a shower. And I'm out of there.

She told me its 1 hr and you can cum as mny times as you want.

Total damage 280.

Bargain.

If you want her to pole dance and othr stuff its around 300 then

Crusader69
03-24-13, 23:30
Sounds great. I'll be in Zhengzhou in a couple of weeks and would like to go to this place.

Whats the name of the hotel?

WW.The place is near Crown Plaza but I went there again this week and that manager was not there. It seems if he is not there foreigners are not allowed to have FS. As it hapnd with me today. Went there and asked for the manager, they said he is not here so I asked for massage and they said they don't have it.

But I saw chienese men going up to the 9th floor where all the action was. So not sure wts goin on.

Annivun
04-22-13, 02:46
The place is near Crown Plaza but I went there again this week and that manager was not there. It seems if he is not there foreigners are not allowed to have FS. As it hapnd with me today. Went there and asked for the manager, they said he is not here so I asked for massage and they said they don't have it.

But I saw chienese men going up to the 9th floor where all the action was. So not sure wts goin on.Also heading there in 2 weeks (for 2 weeks).

I know the area, as I have been there once before. Can you give me more directions? Or, an idea of what is next to it. PM me the name of the hotel or something. I'll go and try to post some pics for the rest of you.

Annivun
04-30-13, 05:55
Pushkin. Please help a newbie out. Going to Zhengzhou in a week and I don't need the royal treatment, just a safe place to play. Any advice?

Many many thanks.

When you become familiar with transport (buses, taxis) and feel adventurous the surrounding villages (within 20. 40 minutes from the train station) will have lots of BBS with fresh off the farm girls, wanting their 100kuai. 120kuai. 150kuai.

Enjoy and report.

P13.

(who spent a very happy year in Zhengzhou, and am a semi-regular return visitor)

Pushkin13
05-08-13, 04:07
[QUOTE=Annivun; 1417051]Pushkin. Please help a newbie out. Going to Zhengzhou in a week and I don't need the royal treatment, just a safe place to play. Any advice?

My knowledge of Zhengzhou and surrounds is now. Sadly. Out of date.

But my earlier advice still stands. It is easier if you can speak the local language and if you have a wingman.

The highest concentration of BBS is likely to be in the vicinity of the train station. A friendly mamasam may allow takeout. But I have no personal experience.

Enjoy and report.

P13

Annivun
05-26-13, 23:03
Borrowed a scooter from a friend in the area and went our searching 3 nights in a row. I would highly suggest that if you want to get it without a lot of effort and hassle, Yuda.

Otherwise the aforementioned places in this stream work fine. Start at Crowne Plaza. I went in to check it out, and it was very easy to find the Spa (2nd floor) and there is a guy just waiting inside, ready for you. When I went in I was on a short time schedule and couldn't agree for the massage, but I am pretty sure that is the only word he knows. The room looked wide open so I'm not sure where any deed would be done, therefore I feel confident you would need to get a room there.

Just around the corner (left as you look out of the hotel) on a side street is a small MP. Went in, paid 150 yuan got an above average massage, then she was down for HJ only, (for an extra $100) but said if I had a hotel room she would come up later for FS. She was a 4/10 (I'm fairly picky) with big tits and a great attitude. Would have hit it, but wanted that 8/10 girl.

Never found her, so never got it. I've been to Yuda before and seen the girls wandering around in the spa. Unreal hot.

Another recommendation: DL WeChat and keep searching for who is in your area. Do enough effort on this end and youll see girls offering themselves up all over the city.

Train station (old one) looked like a good bet too, didn't check out.

Honestly, very disappointed in myself. Will do better on my next trip that way, and will try to learn more of the language.

Moonlight99
05-31-13, 07:03
Woohoo! Good 'ol zz! That's my city! Lived there from 08 to 010, but all I'm familiar with is the Chinese-those English names don't ring a bell, unfortunately.

I never did nearly as much mongering as I should have when I was there, but there was a great place (sauna) on longhai lu north of huanghe lu a bit, on the west side of the street that I used to visit occasionally. Didn't see any mention of it earlier in this thread; was 200 a pop FS, with about 10-15 girls to choose from on any given night. I have to do some digging first, I've forgotten some names, but the locations are (hopefully) all the same.

Anyway, will be going back there for a short time early July. Maybe I'll see some fellow mongers out there for some teamwork? I assume everyone here knows of the Target bar?

BTW, great 'review' Annivun; one question though, how did you end up seeing the girls in Yuda but not getting around to hitting that? Or did you mean you were there way back when?

Borrowed a scooter from a friend in the area and went our searching 3 nights in a row. I would highly suggest that if you want to get it without a lot of effort and hassle, Yuda.

Otherwise the aforementioned places in this stream work fine. Start at Crowne Plaza. I went in to check it out, and it was very easy to find the Spa (2nd floor) and there is a guy just waiting inside, ready for you. When I went in I was on a short time schedule and couldn't agree for the massage, but I am pretty sure that is the only word he knows. The room looked wide open so I'm not sure where any deed would be done, therefore I feel confident you would need to get a room there.

Just around the corner (left as you look out of the hotel) on a side street is a small MP. Went in, paid 150 yuan got an above average massage, then she was down for HJ only, (for an extra $100) but said if I had a hotel room she would come up later for FS. She was a 4/10 (I'm fairly picky) with big tits and a great attitude. Would have hit it, but wanted that 8/10 girl.

Never found her, so never got it. I've been to Yuda before and seen the girls wandering around in the spa. Unreal hot.

Another recommendation: DL WeChat and keep searching for who is in your area. Do enough effort on this end and youll see girls offering themselves up all over the city.

Train station (old one) looked like a good bet too, didn't check out.

Honestly, very disappointed in myself. Will do better on my next trip that way, and will try to learn more of the language.

Crusader69
06-05-13, 22:58
Another night of awsm mongering.

So went out for a stroll on Jin Shui road. Then outside CP a lady approaches me and says you want massage? I can speak functional Chinese. So she tells me 1500. I laugh and walk away she says 1000 I said 700. We hava deal. I was cursing myself. Normally I monger in the 300 to 500 range but I was feeling cheap to go any lower.

She was a 6. 5-7/10.

We go to my room.

We both take a shower. I tell her no need for cat bath etc. So we get into straight away. She starts with BBBJ. Almost had me in about 2 mints. Awesome technique. She saw I was about 2 cum so I told her to stop. Then to my surprise she tells me I can cum twice. Its 700 for 60mints. So I let go and cum in her mouth.

She then goes with me to wash the little man. We come back and start again. Good BJ. Puts on the condom and I start ramming her from behind. Mis then doggy thn I tell her to stand against the wall. Really awsm this woman. Luvs it. After about 15mints of exhilirating fun. I blow.

So in total 1 hr 2 times of great fun.

I know, a bit expensive by zz standrd, but I just went for it and felt a little cheap to bargain more.

Anyway good luck and have fun mongering in zz. Its alive!

Moonlight99
06-18-13, 05:12
Will be in Zhengzhou briefly from the 19th to the 22nd. Then will be back for a few weeks sometime in July. Anyone else here going to be in zz during the same time?

I plan to pay Yuda a visit, as well as some other old contacts. Will be scouting for new ones as well.

PeterCWendell
06-18-13, 07:14
Hi guys,

My first visit to Zhengzhou and the Sofitel story is the same as the previous posters from 2008 and earlier. That is, go to the sauna on the 3rd floor ("not operated by Sofitel") and ask for the "special massage" = 800 RMB. I had 3 different girls and they were all average-to-above-average and only one had a problem with my caucasian "size" (pretty average, for a caucasian, I think). And even she was a trooper, as we did it slowly and carefully.

Zhengzhou looks like a decent mongering town otherwise, though, as there are plenty of spa's (especially in the Sofitel / CrownePlaza area) and other clubs that are all lit up. Every night there was also a couple of streetwalkers on the street in front of the CrownePlaza (around the corner from Sofitel).

And the girls here have better asses than my previous stops in Xian and Chengdu.

Not too many tourists, very rare to see other caucasians.Zhengzhou is a small city, though it is capital of Henan Privince. I'm a local in this city. It was smaller before and it was all farm from Fengchan Road to the north.

PeterCWendell
06-18-13, 07:50
[QUOTE=Annivun; 1417051]Pushkin. Please help a newbie out. Going to Zhengzhou in a week and I don't need the royal treatment, just a safe place to play. Any advice?

My knowledge of Zhengzhou and surrounds is now. Sadly. Out of date.

But my earlier advice still stands. It is easier if you can speak the local language and if you have a wingman.

The highest concentration of BBS is likely to be in the vicinity of the train station. A friendly mamasam may allow takeout. But I have no personal experience.

Enjoy and report.

P13You may go to Liulin, Chenzhai or Miaoli, the city village

Ixcee
06-21-13, 16:21
You may go to Liulin, Chenzhai or Miaoli, the city villageTake this cheap not shabby hotel the Jingjiang inn (200RMB or less)

Add 197 zhongyuan road in Zhengzhou (there are more choose this one)

If you go out the hotel to the left walk to the first street on your right

In this street is a MP looks goods (girls private rooms) 200 rmb all in.

Starts with a back massage by a guy then go private with the girl.

Had no time today, hope tommow.

Ixcee
06-22-13, 16:25
Take this cheap not shabby hotel the Jingjiang inn (200RMB or less)

Add 197 zhongyuan road in (there are more choose this one)

If you go out the hotel to the left walk to the first street on your right

In this street is a MP looks goods (girls private rooms) 200 rmb all in.

Starts with a back massage by a guy then go private with the girl.

Had no time today, hope tommow.Today had more time.

The outside is a little dark but you will see en find out.

The place is rather simple but real Chinese.

First take a shower in public room with 6 showers (you have to)

Then take a look at a special room with 6-10 girls rated 7/8.

Go private (some chines men take a room with 2 or 3 men together)

She offers you BBBJ and more; you find out (bring your condom)

Price only 200 RMB

No tricks or funny things.

After the game you can take a shower again (some do)

Worth every penny sorry RMB

MrClen
06-22-13, 17:40
Today had more time.

Price only 200 RMB

Worth every penny sorry RMBNot that this something I would do, but when Chinese men take this room with two or three men, do they take two or three girls and switch around or share one or none?

Ixcee
06-23-13, 00:59
Not that this something I would do, but when Chinese men take this room with two or three men, do they take two or three girls and switch around or share one or none?I think it is up to the men (and girls) how to play.

They did not invite me yet!

I am not a group kind of man but you can give it a try!

MrClen
06-23-13, 16:31
I think it is up to the men (and girls) how to play.

They did not invite me yet!

I am not a group kind of man but you can give it a try!So far I have not had a satisfactory Sauna experience (tried a few times) and don't think I would ever do a BBS as standing in line to be called NEXT is not really for me, so I'm probably not a group guy either! However, I was mainly curious as to how this would play. My thoughts as how to get into the mindset of the WG's means more fun for us. Mrclen

Moonlight99
06-25-13, 10:13
Landed in the Zhou on the 19th, was sick so I didn't start mongering til 2 days ago.

First I went to the infamous Yuda Place hotel. I had been waiting a long time for this, and had very high hopes for this place. I get there, and take the elevator to B2. Big place.

First, the front desk seems to be abandoned. Ooooook. I see a guy up ahead who works there and I ask him what they have, he told me swimming, sauna, and exercise room. I ask if there's anything else, and he says massage. Here we go.

So I get into one of the 'small' rooms: looks just like what I expected from the reports here. Another man comes in and tells me that it's 1300 RMB for what he assured me was a top quality massage + BJ. I don't care for anything but FS, so I ask him for that, and he says:

They don't do that anymore! Fuck!

I told him that I had friends come here for that before, and he says since he has started working there (2011) they have'nt been doing it. So I ask to see a girl.

A girl comes in dressed in a white seethrough shirt and black skirt. About a 3 or 4 overall (I'm very selective). So I ask her directly if she or anyone else does FS, and she says no, they stopped doing that in 2011. She doesn't know why.

So I left. I was not about to pay 1300 for a BJ, no matter the quality. I spoke only in Chinese, and the dude also asked me if I meant SEX in english, so it wasn't like they didn't understand me. Although I did'nt ask specifically, from the conversation it was obvious that they had totally stopped doing it, not just stopped for laowais (unless they were lying to me the whole time, which I don't know why they would).

Looks like it's time to call Yuda-this one's dead. A pity, because it sounded like a real hotspot, not just for zz, but for all of China.

More to come later.

Hakbd
07-18-13, 18:28
Guys updating from my cell. So it will not be a long post. Came tonight at Checked in at Zhengzhou international hotel. Rooms are ok. They have KTV at 4th floor and SPA at 5th. Went to SPA and was just straightforward offer for sex. Roon was so so. Girl was 6. Total cost 735 for an hour with 2 beers. Seems like a safe place to play around.

Next report I will try to make long.

Cheers

Suronin
07-25-13, 17:09
Hi everyone,

So I been two weeks in Zhengzhou and will be here until August 10, and would love to get some action, by browsing a bit trough this thread I see that this city is not as.

Dead as I thought and that there may be some good options, unfortunately I don't really know the city and have no idea how to get to the places mentioned.

I would really appreciate if somebody here would be willing to contact me trough text message or wei chat to pass me some addresses in Chinese or google maps for some of the good locations, I will appreciate even more if somebody were willing to guide me in an expedition to the dark side.

I know Target and Tao bars, so we could hang out there have a couple drinks on me and make a game plan.

In return I could give you good tips for Suzhou and Lijiang (in Yunnan province) and could even be a guide to the dark side there if you ever go there when I'm around.

I'm new to the forums, posted only once before asking info about Macau so you guys don't know me, but I'm just a dude looking for some fun with girls like all of you and who also likes drinking and hanging out with other lao wai .

About my time so far in Zhengzhou, girls are pretty hot here and they seem nice, but they at least in my opinion they are not as friendly as girls in other parts of China, they are always polite and nice but for example in other parts of China the girls that we are working with at school would have already taken us for diner and drinks.

And I'm not saying I would have hooked up already but at least I would be hanging out with girls, here they seem to keep their distance.

I'm also chatting with a few nice girls in Wei Chat but so far have been unable to meet them personally, people here seem to work to much, in other places I have been like Shanghai and Suzhou people rest on the weekends like in the west, and girls seem more willing to meet and hang out in the evenings, but here the girls I have meet in Wei Chat work on weekends too and seem to have no free time at all, I would think they may be lying to avoid me, but the girls that work with us in school also never seem to stop working even on the evenings and weekends. So if girls can't take some time off work for fucking, the best bet is to look for girls whose job is fucking.

One more thing, the only P4P I had been recommended so far is in between Feng Qing Lu and Lu Guo Li Lu, the name of those two streets is all I know, and the guy who recommended this said it was a brothel and that it was 200 a pop and that it was normal to have two or three girls in a visit (I don't know if at the same time or one

After the other or what) , does anybody here knows anything about this place?

Teltel
07-26-13, 05:54
Suronin.

The female teachers have probably been warned off the foreign teachers, this is not uncommon in China. I have found that if you find the right one a weekend long freebie may be on the cards but may cramp your style with the other girls.

We used to have a Friday night social where I worked and offers were there for the taking, no strings attached they just wanted a good fuck and more than one girl was possible most nights.

Take a walk around the neighborhood, especially in the older parts and the smaller side roads you may find some BBS, usually the girls will be sitting around doing nothing and may beckon you in, beware of the foreigner surcharge.

Teltel

Suronin
07-26-13, 15:08
Suronin.

The female teachers have probably been warned off the foreign teachers, this is not uncommon in China. I have found that if you find the right one a weekend long freebie may be on the cards but may cramp your style with the other girls.

We used to have a Friday night social where I worked and offers were there for the taking, no strings attached they just wanted a good fuck and more than one girl was possible most nights.

Take a walk around the neighborhood, especially in the older parts and the smaller side roads you may find some BBS, usually the girls will be sitting around doing nothing and may beckon you in, beware of the foreigner surcharge.

TeltelHi Teitel,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm working on some Wei Chat and Momo contacts right now that may pan out, so fingers crossed, the teacher assistants don't seem interested at all but I don't think they were warned off as this school doesn't seem to have much experience with foreigner teachers, anyway the one I kind of liked turned out to be married and with a months old baby, so thats out ironically some of our bosses seemed quite ready for action one flirted with me quite a lot and we even went to Tao bar together one night and the other is hitting pretty heavily on my friend, even tough it would be cool to literally screw the boss and since this is just a month long gig probably would not backfire, neither of them are attractive, so there's no real incentive to hit that.

I don`t really know what area am I in but I really doubt there is any action around here, it's just really quiet and almost dead at night and I see mostly families and elder people, anyway I'm kind of near some stadium and the Tower of Doom, I mean City of Children, so if anybody has any tips they will be greatly appreciated.

I'll try to do some exploring anyhow.

And if anyone is around I would love to have a wingman or at least hang out at Target and get some notes.

Just got a call from my Wei Chat contact it may be on, wish me luck.

Suronin
07-26-13, 16:22
So, still frustrated in Zhengzhou, had two possible dates from MoMo, one stopped replying after having accepted, and the other one had me ready to go at the hotel door

Just waiting for her to send me the address of the bar where we were supposed to meet when she pulled some Fei Hua about not being able to go out because her friend

Just got sick right now and she had to go the hospital, which I'm sure is completely bogus, and this is the second time this happens to me in ZZ, last Sunday a girl had accepted to go out with me just to pull some shit at the end.

I'm still on with the idea that girls are weird here, I mean weirder in a different way that the weirdness of all Chinese girls, In my previous Wei Chat and MoMo experience.

Girls will meet up with you or they don't, they won't pull this high school crap, well she still says she wants to meet up with me some other time, so we'll see, but I'm not really holding out for that one.

The irony is that in Lijiang where I live I chat with a lot of girls in Wei Chat and MoMo who are willing to meet and some of them for sure willing to hook up but I can't do anything because I have a GF there, now that I'm away for work, I am ready to finally take full advantage of these programs and I keep hitting the wall.

Another weird thing here is that girls that are obviously working girls don't reply to my greetings, when in other places in China they reply right away with prices and wanting to meet.

I think that one of my problems with MoMo and Wei Chat is that while my conversational Chinese is ok I'm almost illiterate and don't really trust translation programs.

For anything else than very basic sentences, certainly not for flirting, so I write in English or Pinyin, but here very few people seem to know English and pinyin is a pain in the ass, because for the most part Chinese people seem unable to read it.

How do the other Hanzi impaired chatters deal with this?

I would have gone wandering around in search for some action but I have an early trip tomorrow to Shaolin temple, hopefully that will help me reach a state of calm

Until I manage to get my freak on in Zhengzhou.

MrClen
07-26-13, 21:33
So, still frustrated in Zhengzhou, had two possible dates from MoMo, one stopped replying after having accepted, and the other one had me ready to go at the hotel door

Just waiting for her to send me the address of the bar where we were supposed to meet when she pulled some Fei Hua about not being able to go out because her friend

Just got sick right now and she had to go the hospital, which I'm sure is completely bogus, and this is the second time this happens to me in ZZ, last Sunday a girl had accepted to go out with me just to pull some shit at the end.

I'm still on with the idea that girls are weird here, I mean weirder in a different way that the weirdness of all Chinese girls, In my previous Wei Chat and MoMo experience.

Girls will meet up with you or they don't, they won't pull this high school crap, well she still says she wants to meet up with me some other time, so we'll see, but I'm not really holding out for that one.

The irony is that in Lijiang where I live I chat with a lot of girls in Wei Chat and MoMo who are willing to meet and some of them for sure willing to hook up but I can't do anything because I have a GF there, now that I'm away for work, I am ready to finally take full advantage of these programs and I keep hitting the wall.

Another weird thing here is that girls that are obviously working girls don't reply to my greetings, when in other places in China they reply right away with prices and wanting to meet.

I think that one of my problems with MoMo and Wei Chat is that while my conversational Chinese is ok I'm almost illiterate and don't really trust translation programs.

For anything else than very basic sentences, certainly not for flirting, so I write in English or Pinyin, but here very few people seem to know English and pinyin is a pain in the ass, because for the most part Chinese people seem unable to read it.

How do the other Hanzi impaired chatters deal with this?

I would have gone wandering around in search for some action but I have an early trip tomorrow to Shaolin temple, hopefully that will help me reach a state of calm

Until I manage to get my freak on in Zhengzhou.The way I do it, and I am sure there may be better or easier ways, is, using an iPhone, get the Google translator on your phone. Type in English in Google Translate, it comes up in Chinese charaters, copy and paste it into WeChat. Reverse procedure for your reply's. Cumbersome, but it does work, however, sometimes what you think you typed in doesn't translate as well as it might, and what you meant to say may be different than what they get. If you are proficient enough, you can get an on-line program that translates and then back translates so you can kind of get an idea of what they will get from you. However, this is even more trouble! Hope it helps. Mrclen

Marty47
07-27-13, 14:05
In addition. I always copy the English and Chinese translation and send it-that way if they read a little English also-they can get the jist of your message.

The way I do it, and I am sure there may be better or easier ways, is, using an iPhone, get the Google translator on your phone. Type in English in Google Translate, it comes up in Chinese charaters, copy and paste it into WeChat. Reverse procedure for your reply's. Cumbersome, but it does work, however, sometimes what you think you typed in doesn't translate as well as it might, and what you meant to say may be different than what they get. If you are proficient enough, you can get an on-line program that translates and then back translates so you can kind of get an idea of what they will get from you. However, this is even more trouble! Hope it helps. Mrclen

Suronin
07-29-13, 14:50
Thanks for your advice on using Wei Chat.

I never really trusted these translating programs, especially with languages so different as English and Chinese, but many of the girls I been talking to use this and they

Have made me believe they speak English and then when we meet in person they don't, so I think it works well enough and trying to use Chinese will expand my hooking up opportunities much more than if I stick only with English speaking girls.

By the way, I finally got a date from MoMo yesterday, girl was very cute, with these really nice dimples she kind of looked like a Chinese version of Bollywood actress

Pretty Zinta and even though she had almost no English at all she was very nice, even though my conversational Mandarin is ok we were in one of those super loud super annoying Chinese discos so we could not talk (but it was good because we had to whisper on each others ears every time we wanted to say something)

She was quite nice but there was no spark, so even though she said we would hang out again I doubt it, but it's ok for a first try.

Man, Chinese discos are weird, they had all this Russians dressed as strippers just hanging out there, I guess they are dancers although if asked their profession I would have guessed Time Prostitutes, the girl I was with was insisting that I should talk to them, which is weird because your date normally does not want you to talk to slutty looking Russians, I know this from first hand experience.

First I thought that since we didn't really hit it off she was trying to hook me up with someone else, and that would have been cool, but the real reason is she thought since we were both westerners we would both speak English, so she had this Chinese notion that all westerners speak the same language and we all eat pizza, anyway talked with the Russian for a while, she was nicer than I expected but didn't get to talk much to her, she had big tits but other than that she wasn't really my type, I guess probably these dancing Russians would do Play 4 Pay but probably only with Chinese high rollers, besides I didn't find them all that attractive, so I probably won't be coming back to that place.

Other than that I meet a Chinese taxi driver who seemed quite knowledgeable and he gave me his number and accepted to be my guide to the dark side, he told me about two types of sauna with especial services, the cheap one that costs 300rmb and the expensive one that costs 700rmb, he said the girls at the cheap one were good looking, but the ones at the expensive one are really hot college students, I'll probably will be trying both at some point in the next couple weeks, and I'll report my findings.

And when I missed my train to Louyang I wandered around the train station area, but it was morning so there was nothing to find.

Still looking for tips on ZZ hopefully with addresses in Chinese, and I'm still interested in hanging out at Tao or Target to do a joint expedition or at least take some tips from the pros if anyone is up to it.

Unfortunately my I Phone is on a fizz so no hookups or trips to the dark side until I sort it out.

Paulb
05-17-14, 03:29
Any news of KTV action in town. Coming to town for 3 days business trip I want take the guys out 1 night to KTV club.

Paulb
06-06-14, 05:42
Any news of KTV action in town. Coming to town for 3 days business trip I want take the guys out 1 night to KTV club.John thanks for the info I tried send a reply but your box is full. I will do a report when I return to Philippines. One Question you say its not on street level can you pm me a phone number please so I can give to my driver. Its seems like not all China is effected by the lock down. Looking forward to a big party. In another City I was at Crown Prince Hotel 4 weeks ago Friday Night around 11 pm I think I was only person in the hotel. That is crazy go back 6 months the place would be going off on Friday night I spoke to the manager of the hotel Jordan he tells me all the hotel bank accounts has been frozen since the big raid waiting chargers. Shame that was my no 1 party hotel in China.

Annivun
01-15-15, 05:26
I feel like Yuda is sort of like buying something in Beverly hills. Over priced for what else is available. I heard there is a subway system now, that will help.

I am only looking for FS, if it doesn't include that I would consider that a waste.

Any recent tips?

Annivun
02-03-15, 08:09
I am dying after reading the Yuda Hotel no longer does FS. I have been looking forward to going back to Zhengzhou for a year now. Gah!

Ixcee, your post gives me home. I'll take a simple place. I read the below intel, but can you give me better directions or something close to an address? I'll only be able to go out at night.

Today had more time.

Price only 200 RMB

Worth every penny sorry RMB

Crusader69
02-03-15, 17:14
This city keeps surprising me.

Had a mad night on Saturday. Near crowne plaza an awsome sauna.

Pretty intimdating entry because its huge. So many workers.

I went in and asked for a massage. The guy at the counter smiled. And said do you want the 320. I just said yes.

So went in. Took a shower. Got taken up in the lift and in through a corridor. Then sat in a room.

A line up came. Around 9 girls. 4 of them were quite good. It was har to choose. Haha.

I chose no 9. From Harbin. Tall and athletic body with a great ass. Unbelievable for an asian.

She asked if I wanted stockings. I said yes. Extra 25 for that.

Started with BBBJ which was awsm. Then on with the condom. I made a hole in the stocking. And entered right thru it. She was Wet as a floor.

Rammed her in doggy and she loved being on top. Her first foreigner so she wanted to show her skills. I lasted about 10 minutes.

Here comes the best news. The price includes 2 pops.

So I just rest there. She massages me. Asking me weird questions.

And then the little fella is ready again. Again she starts with BBBJ. A long one.

Then mounted her while standing and on the edge of the bad. We were sweating pretty bad. It felt like ages. We just kept going at it. Then heard a knock on the door. So I finished up CIM.

Took a shower. Grabbed a cab and left a satisfied man. Even got her no haha. She lives 2 buildings away from me. Jackpot.

Happy hunting guys. This place is not dead.

Going to go towards CBD soon. Want to explore that area. Will post soon.

Annivun
02-10-15, 02:29
Crusader69!

Where is this place? I'm arriving on Saturday. Will you be in town? Love to buy you a beer for some addresses man.

I went in and asked for a massage. The guy at the counter smiled. And said do you want the 320. I just said yes.

So went in. Took a shower. Got taken up in the lift and in through a corridor. Then sat in a room.

A line up came. Around 9 girls. 4 of them were quite good. It was har to choose. Haha.

I chose no 9. From Harbin. Tall and athletic body with a great ass. Unbelievable for an asian.

Started with BBBJ which was awsm. Then on with the condom. I made a hole in the stocking. And entered right thru it. She was Wet as a floor...

Johnps
02-10-15, 08:26

Started with BBBJ which was awsm. Then on with the condom. I made a hole in the stocking. And entered right thru it. She was Wet as a floor.

Rammed her in doggy and she loved being on top. Her first foreigner so she wanted to show her skills. I lasted about 10 minutes..Hi Crusader,

Can you tell me where this place is. Like to have a look.

BR,

John

Crusader69
03-07-15, 16:26
Hi John and Annivun,

Sorry guys don't know the exact name but its off Jin San Road next to Crowne plaza. Pretty hard to miss. I am out of China now. Will be back soon to my beloved Zhengzhou.

DuffyDuck
05-12-15, 16:27
Hi,

Did anyone have the chance to find the sauna Crusader69 mentioned. Where about is it on Jinshui Rd. I am visiting ZZ in a couple of days and I would appreciate some good recommendations for a Sauna.

Any advise wuold be helpful.

Annivun
09-25-15, 06:11
OK fellas. We don't have a huge following here which is how I like it.

Last time I was in ZZ I had a dandy of a time after I got so frustrated not finding quality.

Here is the story. I went out with some friends for drinks, KTV etc and when I got home I was really in the mood for a little Asian treat. I took a scooter that I borrowed for a ride, knowing I could find a few "spa's". I did.

Walked in, a couple beautiful young girls welcome me (in Chinese) and walk me up stairs. No one speaks English of course, so I'm doing my best. Come to find out this place takes monthly subscriptions! It was something like 600 USD and I have no idea how often you can come. Every day? Not sure. Anyway I was there for 1 more night, so this would not do. Really beautiful inside. I think the spa was called "Man Spa" or something.

So, now it's at least 11:30 pm. I go back home disheartened when an idea comes to my mind. Taxi drivers.

I walk out of the compound and hail a cab and just say, "I want pretty girl" in Chinese. (Wo yao mei nu) or something like that. He got me in like 3 seconds flat. Drove me to an amazing street. Literally 10 shops with just pussy hanging outside. Girl I chose was 5'6', amazing ass and a beautiful face. Truly guys, 9/10. The bed was hard as a rock and yes, it was a dirty area. Which made the exploration that much more exciting. Best part. Not fucking with you - 200 RMB for FS with a CBJ (prob could have had BBBJ). 200 RMB! WTF! That is like 30 bucks.

I am going back to ZZ for 5 weeks. If any of you boys are in town, I'll share a drink and do my best to re-find this street.

JswdJswd
10-15-15, 13:23
I'm here now. Not a place in sight and no one can help at the hotels. Even the restaurants and other places are empty or closed. I stayed at the Ramada and that is a big mistake. The blue building I was told to go to was a big mistake also. Nothing happening at all. Glad you found a driver that new where to go. This place is literally dead all over.

OK fellas. We don't have a huge following here which is how I like it.

Last time I was in ZZ I had a dandy of a time after I got so frustrated not finding quality.

Here is the story. I went out with some friends for drinks, KTV etc and when I got home I was really in the mood for a little Asian treat. I took a scooter that I borrowed for a ride, knowing I could find a few "spa's". I did.

Walked in, a couple beautiful young girls welcome me (in Chinese) and walk me up stairs. No one speaks English of course, so I'm doing my best. Come to find out this place takes monthly subscriptions! It was something like 600 USD and I have no idea how often you can come. Every day? Not sure. Anyway I was there for 1 more night, so this would not do. Really beautiful inside. I think the spa was called "Man Spa" or something..

Annivun
10-19-15, 08:33
I am here as well until November 8.

Scored twice so far, one was 300 RMB! (that's like 46 dollars). Took a while to find the place but it was worth it. Been working the scene a little and have some local honey's nibbling. Have one who I made out with at a bar last night who wants to get a hotel later today together. So, similar cost but much better sex coming.

Really you just need to go the the shady areas, use Taxi's and talk to a few people. Most massage places will jerk you off. Many upscale places to get some at but with a cost. To get real value, rent a scooter and talk to local guys who are standing on the side of the road smoking ciggs. Just learn the phrase "pretty girl. Sex. Where" and download the mmap app "amap" so you know where to go.

I'm here now. Not a place in sight and no one can help at the hotels. Even the restaurants and other places are empty or closed. I stayed at the Ramada and that is a big mistake. The blue building I was told to go to was a big mistake also. Nothing happening at all. Glad you found a driver that new where to go. This place is literally dead all over.

XiaoPang
10-23-15, 18:15
Hi!

Did you by any chance find it?

Last night I was wandering around that area but couldn't see any open Sauna. Only a legit Spa on SanJin Rd.

Hi,

Did anyone have the chance to find the sauna Crusader69 mentioned. Where about is it on Jinshui Rd. I am visiting ZZ in a couple of days and I would appreciate some good recommendations for a Sauna.

Any advise wuold be helpful.

AubuffGuy
08-29-16, 06:40
Stumbled upon a number of massage venues in a market on the northwest corner of Huayuan and Guoji Lu. They open in the afternoon. Many plain women but a number quite stunning and little China dolls. Am told the area is slated to be paved over for a new apartment development. Visit now while you can.

Rjgb200
11-07-16, 06:52
With your back to the Crowne Hotel, walk to the signal on the right. Cross it into the street running opposite to the Crowne hotel. A good 350 m later you come to a cross road. There is a chicken fast food stall on the right. Take a left at this square, cross a school and reach a massage place in around 300 m.

Massage with extras. Prices 598/798. Topless he / Blowjob. I had a 8/10 from Luoyang service me. Loved it.

Rjgb200
11-07-16, 06:57
From Hilton, walk towards Chongqing Fuqiao massage. On the signal that you need to take the last right for Chongqing Fuqiao, turn left, cross the street and head back in the direction you came. In 50 mt you will see a hotel with 'European style massage' advertised (in Chinese). Name of the massage chain is FBH.

Need to get a card made. Normally lowest is 3300 RMB, but you can negotiate down to 2300 RMB.

Getting the card opens doors to extras with the massage. You should tell them to take you to level 3 (VIP rooms).

Rjgb200
11-07-16, 07:01
The above mentioned establishment is also near Manhattan market. I got serviced by a 9/10. Best massage I've had in China, but there was no extras.

No amount of money (I offered enough to get me a threesome at most nightspots) or convincing elicited even a he, though I was rock hard throughout.

My conclusion- Veggie place with great massage. Don't get misled by the name or suggestive dresses. (like I did).

WIR- yes for the massage.

CuriouSexplorer
11-12-16, 08:43
Gentlemen,

I'm travelling to ZZ for the first time for a few days. I will have ample time to indulge myself, but need more in depth understanding of the scene there to best utilize my time. Could some of you help by answering these queries.

1. What types of establishments are there? I've read about the BBS, the Massage Places, the saunas etc. What would be current prevailing prices?

2. Are there budget range Saunas?

2. Which would be the area with the maximum concentration of BBS / Massage places and which would be decent, economical hotels around those very places?

3. How to go about getting a visitor to the hotel itself? Where does one set it up? Websites? Pick Up Points?

4. Any major safety concerns apart from the usual "be aware" practices?

5. I've tried searching but haven't been able to find a MAP of ZZ with marked places. Any of you know of any? Also, I'm assuming GPS will function there on google maps?

Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

CSE.

Pushkin13
11-13-16, 07:09
Gentlemen,

I'm travelling to ZZ for the first time for a few days. I will have ample time to indulge myself, but need more in depth understanding of the scene there to best utilize my time. Could some of you help by answering these queries.

1. What types of establishments are there? I've read about the BBS, the Massage Places, the saunas etc. What would be current prevailing prices?

2. Are there budget range Saunas?

2. Which would be the area with the maximum concentration of BBS / Massage places and which would be decent, economical hotels around those very places?

3. How to go about getting a visitor to the hotel itself? Where does one set it up? Websites? Pick Up Points?

4. Any major safety concerns apart from the usual "be aware" practices?

5. I've tried searching but haven't been able to find a MAP of ZZ with marked places. Any of you know of any? Also, I'm assuming GPS will function there on google maps?

Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

CSE.Can you read, write, speak, hear Mandarin (pu tong hua)?

Make no assumptions about Google Maps.

Zhengzhou, like all Chinese cities, at first might be a difficult nut to crack! I speak from (painful) experience. Helps if you have local intel.

Good luck.

Enjoy and report.

P13.

CuriouSexplorer
11-14-16, 07:19
Nope. No Mandarin.

Is it that difficult? I've used translator in Seoul previously. Worked decent enough.

Perhaps it would be easier to be in a good, accommodating hotel in the city center? Which areas would have the best concentration of interesting places to enjoy, and which would be a known, friendly hotel there?

Thanks.

Can you read, write, speak, hear Mandarin (pu tong hua)?

Make no assumptions about Google Maps.

Zhengzhou, like all Chinese cities, at first might be a difficult nut to crack! I speak from (painful) experience. Helps if you have local intel.

Good luck.

Enjoy and report.

P13.

Pushkin13
11-15-16, 09:15
Nope. No Mandarin.

Is it that difficult? I've used translator in Seoul previously. Worked decent enough.

Perhaps it would be easier to be in a good, accommodating hotel in the city center? Which areas would have the best concentration of interesting places to enjoy, and which would be a known, friendly hotel there?

Thanks.Remember: putonghua (Mandarin) ((north China dialect / speech)) is the mother tongue of about 900 to 1000 million Chinese, and not all of them are linguistic geniuses. .

P13.

P.S. Having said that, it is a distinct advantage if your Mum also spoke PuTongHua. .

CuriouSexplorer
11-20-16, 19:04
Hello,

Thanks for the lesson on language history!

I'd rather appreciate knowing which would be good, girl friendly hotels in ZZ and which area would have most BBS and massage parlors instead.

Could any of you please guide?

CSE.

Remember: putonghua (Mandarin) ((north China dialect / speech)) is the mother tongue of about 900 to 1000 million Chinese, and not all of them are linguistic geniuses. .

P13.

P.S. Having said that, it is a distinct advantage if your Mum also spoke PuTongHua. .